PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

The Traveler
11-25-05, 19:08
Poster,

don't worry, no bad feelings for you.
To be honest, I don't know if you attempted to give me a compliment, tried to criticize me or whatever. I really didn't understood what you aimed for.
So I skipped your whole post and thought it might be a result of your Yaba habits :)

Your remark that ""he has followed the leaders of alcohol more closely than most of the other followers" could be understood as "he was once an alcoholic" or maybe "he kept an eye on alcoholics" or whatever. Not sure what you meant by it.

Just one more issue we can discuss on my next trip.
See ya

The Traveler
11-25-05, 19:16
Trav, next time I see you, I could use a lesson in this. I am clueless, and would like my pics to disappear into the bowels of my laptop.
1ball,

no prob, but no need to wait.

Do you only want to make it inaccessicable by unauthorized persons (they can only see the encrypted container file but not the contents) or do you want to hide the container as well ?

I will either send you a link to the appropriate software or the stuff itself plus a little User Guide. Easy to use, it's self-explanatory.

The Traveler
11-25-05, 19:33
Trav, it could be that "asshole big" is actually Domino reincarnated......

The name surely fits, as do the flames !
1ball,

don't know if he is Judge D.
At least he seems to be a person with a splitted personality with 3 different handles. Why does he need so many ?

That's what he sent to me via PM

Only make joke!
Hi Traveler
I am thinking that you and others old menber of WSG is OK I am happy to see all you photos and read all in the larst 3 years
Best regards Ashole Big / Steen 22/ Pitt Bull
I stop joke now
Pattaya 3 feb to 28 feb 2006

Crazy Swede
11-25-05, 22:01
Thanx "On The Go" for you kind words :D

Iīll be editing pix and writing postīs any day now !

cs//

ps. Iīll post some thing to glance at while im "busy" ;)

I, and I am sure this goes for the rest of us here welcome you back, and look forward to another series of your great pics and reports. We could never forget you Crazy Swede! Happy to hear and see you had another great time in the LOS.

The Traveler
11-25-05, 23:06
Crazy Swede,

I'll add up to "On the Go's" post.
The one on the left in the white one looks quite nice.
Believe to have seen her some time ago but sadly never tried her.

Keep them coming !

Douglas23
11-26-05, 05:48
Buzz,

I highly recommend the Pimsleur CD series. The Pimsleur approach is verbal and auditory vs. reading writing and textbooks - basically they teach you language in same fashion that a child learns - one building block at a time, building and going back to driver old words into long term memory.

I am on Mandarin 3, and my only wish is there were more outstanding Cheappimsleur.com is my source but there are msny, including Kazaa?

D23

Yodsaker
11-26-05, 08:50
a few of her with a bit more skin :-)She's a honey.

Macho Dik
11-26-05, 12:57
Thanx "On The Go" for you kind words :D

Iīll be editing pix and writing postīs any day now !

cs//

ps. Iīll post some thing to glance at while im "busy" ;)

just a curiosity...is she a shemale??? she looks like a one.

On The Go
11-26-05, 13:09
just a curiosity...is she a shemale??? she looks like a one.

Our friend Crazy Swede DOES NOT fuck around with shemales!. Crazy Swede has what it takes to get some of the finest ladies that Thailand has to offer :). Go back and look at all the prior pics he has posted. The guy has attitude, charisma, communication and hustle. Do not insult our friend with an accusation like that.

Tilaceer
11-26-05, 13:24
Well Traveler say no more.

If you speak fluent Thai, thats half the battle won.I am sure it must be very charming for these ladies, for a farang to be communicating in their tongue. Good clothes,manners, smell, and being in pretty good shape completes the picture.

Where can I learn Thai if not in Thailand, Berlitz?

Cheers.Try your local college/school and see if they run courses at night.

There are CD's that are better than Berlitz. Try "Teach Yourself Thai" by David Smyth or "Colloquial Thai" by John Moore and Saowalak Rodchue. Irrespective what method you choose, if you are not in Thailand you need to find someone to practice with. Go to your local Thai Restaurant and see if some youngster wants to earn a few bucks a few times a week.

It aint easy, but it is well worth it.

Chock dee mahk

Coma Boy
11-26-05, 13:59
Our friend Crazy Swede DOES NOT fuck around with shemales!Actually good old Crazy Swede has previously mentioned that he is quite partial to shemales, so you never know.

Nice photo though, looks hot whatever she is.

Ralph Kramden
11-26-05, 16:01
SheMales, HeMales, FeMales WTF

Crazy Swede has significantly upgraded his taste in Thai hookers as attested by the two charming lasses below. But among Thailand's finest, I hardly think so.

Asshole Big
11-28-05, 09:34
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Love Sex 22
11-28-05, 23:11
Just came back from 2 weeks in paradise . Met her in a 5 star hotel spa .Totally legit wouldn't even touch me during the massage , asked her out for dinner . And find out how wild she really is . 20 years old and eager to learn all my desires . . Fantastic sex first night in my room , asked for 3 sum she said she would love to try it i called my ex she loves girls to join us in the room . We had the wildest nigh together she went down on my friend with no hesitations and DFK like is a natural as it could be . Second night took her to nana disco her first time there .It was dangerous to leave her alone for a moment with all you horny guys . She came back from the toilet and told me an Indian Thai girl offered her 2000 baht to have a lesbian sex with her she was so shocked and in a way happy that it was so much interest in her .She is a keeper sorry guys .

Buzz00
11-29-05, 23:19
Why am I not suprised that so many Thai's kill themselves in moped accidents.

Cheers

Crazy Swede
11-30-05, 01:14
Been drinking a few bottles of Gin this weekend and browsing those other Asian sections here at ISG , i have only the Chinese section left .. pooh ... i can tell you itīs hard "work" , 1000īs of picīs uploaded in a few month :D

But itīs maby wrong to "glance" at the other sections as well .. i mean after what i can read about LBīs here lately??
I mean they are all over Thailand and some are both more sexy and more good looking compared to many BGīs iveīseen some of you guys with!
Sorry!

Thatīs my first opinion about LBīs at this forum as far as i know!?

If this is a chick with or with out DlCK , with or with out plastic surgery i will never tell you , i will continue to upload my "Thai Trip Part II" picīs if any oneīs interested!

Thanx for the support from some of you ;)

1: Yes , here she is again .. take a closer look !

2: Again ... with a friend at "work" .. who is hot and who is not ??

Laters ..

Love Sex 22
11-30-05, 01:26
Picked her up at nana disco parking lot , didnt stop smilig all night .

Arris Sung
11-30-05, 04:32

CheersIt's a common practice all over Asia at various stages in their development. I can tell you for certain that Japan, Taiwan, and Korea all went through periods where what you photographed happened on a regular basis.

Crazy Swede
11-30-05, 10:58
This trip i wanted to see 3 old favorite girls i have known for some time now , how stupid of me .. "Low season" and nobody home .. or what i mean is they stayed in there homeīs in Korat , Chiang Mai and Udon Thani !

I had there phone numbers but i thought: Let them be .. itīs there "holliday"! and some of them might imagine things if i look them up and i donīt want to cause any trouble :)

1: So when i went to Honey Agogo on Walking St. Pattaya looking for an old friend i found this one ... no name of cosī (damned Sangsom) , kind of quiet but nice and caring :D
This is a picture "before work" , some time you have to feed them as well *sigh*
You think she "Fuck 4 Food" but thatīs not the case , think she agreed to 1500b "low season" and all!

2: "After work" .. i wonder how many times they shower every day , i know i do it alot :)

3: Trying to be "serious" in these parts of Thailand is not easy , this is a waitress i met a few times before!

4: Belive me or not but i managed to get her both in to my loom and in to my bed , not that hard really ;)

5: Very shy of cosī , no more pictures :( But she stayed the night and i gave her a go in the morning , nothing advanced but very nice and cheap hehehehe

cs//

Traveler1234
11-30-05, 11:28
Just came back from 2 weeks in paradise . Met her in a 5 star hotel spa .Totally legit wouldn't even touch me during the massage , asked her out for dinner . And find out how wild she really is . 20 years old and eager to learn all my desires . . Fantastic sex first night in my room , asked for 3 sum she said she would love to try it i called my ex she loves girls to join us in the room . We had the wildest nigh together she went down on my friend with no hesitations and DFK like is a natural as it could be . Second night took her to nana disco her first time there .It was dangerous to leave her alone for a moment with all you horny guys . She came back from the toilet and told me an Indian Thai girl offered her 2000 baht to have a lesbian sex with her she was so shocked and in a way happy that it was so much interest in her .She is a keeper sorry guys .

OK, but at least tell us which 5 star hotel so we can have fair chance...brothers will eventually find out :-)

Asshole Big
11-30-05, 13:59
I mean they are all over Thailand and some are both more sexy and more good looking compared to many BGīs iveīseen some of you guys with!

Sorry! Thatīs my first opinion about LBīs at this forum as far as i know!?

If this is a chick with or with out DlCK , with or with out plastic surgery
----------

I like you word Swede-- . its is what you see, and nothinh else!

What is the problem?

Best regards

Photo BG

The Traveler
11-30-05, 17:34
If this is a chick with or with out DlCK , with or with out plastic surgery i will never tell you , i will continue to upload my "Thai Trip Part II" picīs if any oneīs interested!

Crazy Swede,

no need to tell us, she is definitely a "he", easy to see.
But of course I do not know if he still got his dick or had plastic surgery.

Love Sex 22
11-30-05, 21:06
OK, but at least tell us which 5 star hotel so we can have fair chance...brothers will eventually find out :-)

I must ask her first . I dont want her to be fired from her job .

Love Sex 22
11-30-05, 21:16
I picked her up 4 PM from beer garden for short time 1000. She preformed her duties well

Spider916
11-30-05, 21:18
You got nothing to lose but to tell them you forgot your password if they want to open it.

Bill

Another option is to save it on your laptop and use the program called Magic Folders (you should find it via google) to hide the folder.

Crazy Swede
11-30-05, 22:23
What ever :D

Itīs just like "Asshole Big" said ... it is what you see :)

I like you word Swede-- . its is what you see, and nothinh else!

What is the problem?

Best regards

Photo BG

Crazy Swede,

no need to tell us, she is definitely a "he", easy to see.
But of course I do not know if he still got his dick or had plastic surgery.

Oh yes .. there should be a picture attached here as well!

1: Picture taken outside Jupiter/Pattaya Land II while i was looking for an "old" friend ;)

cs//

The Traveler
12-01-05, 00:49
Crazy Swede,

no insult intended nor do I want to start a discussion about it.
I don't judge on anybody's sexual orientation or preferences, to each it's own.
But I not only can see that she is a "he" I also know for sure. "She" used to hang out with the younger brother (who is also a katoey) of a girl I had for a couple of days.

Parker Ave
12-01-05, 02:49

CheersAre you sure this pic wasn't taken in Veitnam? From the looks of it it looks like a jailbreak from a house Gary Glitter has rented. "Quick hotwire this ***** and we can get away from that creepy old man!" Just kidding.

Hope to make my first Thai trip this spring, thanks for all the information here from all of you acomplished mongers.

PA

Crazy Swede
12-01-05, 02:51
Haha , its a small world out there "traveler" , if your still around in Pattaya you can might get me her phone number and send to me by PM ? :D

Discussion or not but i think some of them look funny or even ugly and many are "loud mouthīs" , very pushy and often on drugs or more drunk then me (impossible?) , maby 10-20% look real good and they often know about it!
This LB (noname) seamed a little shy , was kind of caring and very good company , we met only a few times at her Bar over a "Sangsom/Coke" or two but i kind of liked her what ever sex she was born with!

I gues itīs a thing that grows on you (wrong words?) , you just get use to them , i gues most of the member here remember there first time in Thailand and the Bar scene , 100īs girls every where shouting at you , felt kind of strange and maby a "little scarry" at first but after a few days it felt kind of nice and now i just donīt care any more .. i got use to it :)

I donīt feel insulted or anything , itīs just that it use to be a "sencetive subject" , questions like: Are you Gay? You Bi? I would never go with a LB ! How sick! etc. etc. jadi jadi jada! use to come up when you talk about LBīs but i donīt actually thought about it or even cared .. i just got use to it and i feel fine ;)

cs//

To nightīs pictures!

1: Bar girl from Second Rd. opposite Soi 6 , great to be with both inside and outside of bed , sad thing she had to go "Home Kolat" a few days later but she recommended a friend of herīs !

2: Her friend , kind of crazy in bed and she spoke absolutly no english accept for one word , HORNEY , iveī heard "horney mak mak" a few times later that night hahaha

3: Same chick , i love those mini skirts hehe

4: Same same !

Crazy Swede,

no insult intended nor do I want to start a discussion about it.
I don't judge on anybody's sexual orientation or preferences, to each it's own.
But I not only can see that she is a "he" I also know for sure. "She" used to hang out with the younger brother (who is also a katoey) of a girl I had for a couple of days.

On The Go
12-01-05, 06:25
Swede you crazy guy you, you have me shaking my head in amazement once again!. It does not matter what the its or lady boys are now. THEY ARE STILL DUDES MAN!. YOU'RE JUST CRACKIN A DUDE WHO WENT AND GOT THEMSELVES A PUSSY!. BOTTOM LINE SWEDE! DAMN! With all the beautiful looking women out in this world especially in LOS!

Daijek
12-01-05, 09:37
Pick her at see kim yong... Only 20yo, lack of sexperience.. Don't expect she service you, you need to service her and need patient to teach her..

Very solid body and juicy..

Daijek

Crazy Swede
12-01-05, 11:20
Well "On The Go" i didnīt say my main target was Lbīs nowadays .. i only said i got use to them , im not attracted to or interested in ALL women eighter and absolutly not in all LBīs thatīs for sure , no worries OTG ;)

Pic!

1: Here is a cutie ... the one legged photagrapher (or how the hell to spell it) in Pattaya , i nearly had a "date" with her but she finished work at 5 AM and i couldnīt wait that long that night :D

Swede you crazy guy you, you have me shaking my head in amazement once again!. It does not matter what the its or lady boys are now. THEY ARE STILL DUDES MAN!. YOU'RE JUST CRACKIN A DUDE WHO WENT AND GOT THEMSELVES A PUSSY!. BOTTOM LINE SWEDE! DAMN! With all the beautiful looking women out in this world especially in LOS!

ThatsMeWhat
12-01-05, 11:23
Picked her up at nana disco parking lot , didnt stop smilig all night .Do you have contact info on this one? She looks GREAT!

Love Sex 22
12-01-05, 23:14
Do you have contact info on this one? She looks GREAT!

you can find her in nana disco parking lot almost every night around 11,30 PM .She doesn't go in the disco .

Love Sex 22
12-01-05, 23:19
She is a 20 years old i picked up from beer garden around 4 PM , she just started fresh according to her was very shy but she followed all my requests including Asian . Good times

Rickless
12-02-05, 16:12
I found this site a couple weeks ago and forgot about it for a while, but I thought I'd finally make a post!

It was my 2nd trip there (my father's retired, re-married, and lives there), but this time I travelled on my own all over, staying at hotels or crashing at student dorms and houses! I'm 22 (21 at the time), so it wasn't too hard to make friends and find somewhere to stay, haha.

Anyways, here are a couple pics of a girl i met in Rainbow 2 in November/04. I was in Thailand for five months (Nov-March'05), and we became pretty good friends over that time. Whenever I'd stop into BKK when coming or going, I'd always stay at her place with her roommate, (who also worked at Rainbow 2) and there was always other girls coming over to hang out as well. I had some great times for sure! haha She had one of the nicest asses I have ever seen, and was insanely good in bed! And i got it all for the "student discount" of 700B! after that first time, i got it for free after, but I'd have to foot the bill when we went to the movies or KFC. A good deal I would say! haha

One day, one of the many guys she had giving her $$ (we made many trips to the Western Union at Robinson's) wanted some pics, so she had me come over and do a photo shoot! haha, it was ridiculous! These are the only 2 photos I have left from that day, cause I got my pics developed in Thailand and deleted all the nude ones from the chip (sorry!), but i do have some more pics of her just hangin around MBK and street shots if anyone wants them. She even gave me her email and password so i could send them out and help her with writing! But as things often turn out, we lost touch around August and I haven't talked to her much since. I still check out her email once in a while, to see what shes up too. (right now she has about 6 guys on the line, one of whom flew from hawaii to BKK just to see her, but when he got there, she was already in Jomtien with another guy!) But the funny thing is, I still talk to her ex-roommate often (they aren't friends anymore), and we are gonna hang out when I go back in March'06! It should be fun, cause I like her friend more anyways, and we never had sex, so I wanna keep it like that.

I have a lot of other pics of girls (no nudes, sorry), but i am kinda reluctant to post them cause most of them are just regular university girls and i dont want their pics floating around on the net. but i dont know, maybe i can post some more sometime.

Later,

Oh ya! would anyone be interested in seeing any of the emails that this girl sends and recieves? They really are quite interesting/funny, and if I did post some I would edit out all personal information to keep it annonymous. Is this allowed? Someone let me know the rules about this before I do it (if anyone wants me too)

Hi Rickless,

Please read the Forum FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson

Macho Dik
12-03-05, 01:27
Been drinking a few bottles of Gin this weekend and browsing those other Asian sections here at ISG , i have only the Chinese section left .. pooh ... i can tell you itīs hard "work" , 1000īs of picīs uploaded in a few month :D

But itīs maby wrong to "glance" at the other sections as well .. i mean after what i can read about LBīs here lately??
Sorry!

Thatīs my first opinion about LBīs at this forum as far as i know!?

Thanx for the support from some of you ;)

1: Yes , here she is again .. take a closer look !

2: Again ... with a friend at "work" .. who is hot and who is not ??

Laters ..

Dear CS,

I am impress with the pictures of thoe cute LB you attsached in this particular report. can you attached some more about "her" specially the intimate shot.....just wonderinghe "she" still having her dick attached.

No insult, but I have f**k a lot of real lady in Thailand but never a cute "katoey" so wish to know more about them. Please be minded that I respect everyone sex preferences as I hope fellow will be doing that to me as well.

Coma Boy
12-03-05, 04:03
Macho Dik, you should PM 1ball for that sort of information...

1Ball
12-03-05, 04:34
Actually Macho Dick, last time Coma and I hung out in BKK, he introduced me to a couple of LBs, and wanted me to go back to his place for a 4sum.

Not my scene, so Coma left with his 2 "girls". I understand he has not been seen since.

Baby Boo
12-04-05, 03:43
Just found out bout this sites, very good.

I come to Bkk last week, am new comers with indo wife. Anyone of you know any sexy bi femme for us, next month? Or, can you tell me where we can find a girl in BKK? We are so desperate looking for bi femme.

Thanks,

Baby Boo

MarcoStraight
12-04-05, 09:57
Dear CS,
No insult, but I have f**k a lot of real lady in Thailand but never a cute "katoey" .......
Never ? :eek: :eek:
Shame on you ! :D , you never been to Thailand so :D
Try a bj service ,you won't be disappointed...100 % guaranteed ;)

DK Lee
12-04-05, 18:44
I picked her up 4 PM from beer garden for short time 1000. She preformed her duties wellMind to tell which beer garden she is working?

Love Sex 22
12-05-05, 00:19
Beer garden soi 7 the one and only big beer garden .

Coma Boy
12-05-05, 03:45
DK Lee, when posters mention Beer Garden or Bier Garten they are referring to the one in Soi 7.

There are millions of beer gardens in Bangkok yet only one Beer Garden.

It is a real ugly-parade, but fun.

Crazy Swede
12-05-05, 15:50
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Svein Jensen
12-06-05, 19:23
This is a friend of mine who lives in Thailand. She is NOT a prostitute. When this photo was sot, she was 46 years old. I just want to show you that thai-ladies can still be pretty, even if they are not in their twenties. She has a classic thai look which people in Thailand find very beautiful, and so do I, of course. (The marks on her shoulder are from a car accident).

LexLuther
12-06-05, 22:35
Svein,

She is indeed a classic Thai beauty.

Thanks. It's nice to see there are others of us who appreciate beautiful women who are not professional's.

Lex

1Ball
12-06-05, 22:56
nice looking lady Svein, but do you think she would like to have her pic on a sex site?

Crazy Swede
12-07-05, 03:24
Found a "nice" place at Soi 6 Pattaya (arentīthey all) :) where me and a friend had a few Sangsom/Coke one evening!

1: Checking a few girls out!

2: Went back the next day to party .. Yes , itīs a butterfly ;)

3: This one seamed to like it alot !

4: Some one is having trouble with balance 555 :D
Same one got me wet pouring whiskey over me :mad:

5: Some where to young for both party and "other things" , but she was kind of cute doeī :)

Crazy Swede
12-07-05, 03:30
More picsīfrom the same event!

1: Whosīdrunk now ??

2: This little cutie left with me and one of the other girls that night! The usuall 1000b long time!

3: This is what i found in my bed early in the morning! Jammi ;)

4: The other end!

Crazy Swede
12-08-05, 20:11
.. well i know whatīs going on in my head or both of them ! 555

My next trip is also a 3 month trip starting 1 of Feb. next year ... to be honest im all ready making plans for the trip after that .. yes i got the decise to ;)

Pictures: Me and a couple of english guys bar-fined a whole beer bar and went of to "the disco" , not my coupe of tea really and to be honest i canīt remember who payed who for what but we had alot of fun anyway :D

1: Pictureīs taken from The Bath Bus!

2: One of the english guys i suppose ! ;)

3: I gueīs sheīs showing a magic trick .. look look , falang money gone , no promblem :D

Thanx for your support by the way :)

cs//

Crazy Swede
12-09-05, 02:50
Couldnīt sleep so i thought i could do some thing good to night , re-size pictures!

1: The damned "Cambodian" girls from Soi 8 Pattaya .. didnīt score her this trip eighter .. her Boss saidīs shes looking for a young handsome and rich farang to marrie .. i told her they dont exist , its only old farang who has money , she didnt look to happy after that one ;)
Iīll try again in Feb. hehehe

2: Ning from Fiesta Bar at Soi Post Office , she told me she was 19 .. i donīt know .. hard to tell but she gave me 1― hour of great treatment , shower long time , great sex and then more shower with a little sex , all that for 500b room included :)
Great when you become lazy like me after a month in Pattaya hehehe

3: A new "friend" .. she wants farang boy friend (dont they all ?) worked cachier where i lived .. tryed to wait for her a few nights but she works to much and i have to little time , maby text time (feb.?) :D

4: This one i made big plans for untīll her English boy friend turned up at her birthday party :mad: Maby next ... 555

5: The little "Cambodian" isnīt always pretty hahaha ;)

Crazy Swede
12-09-05, 03:30
Night shift continues ...

1: This is the absolut smallest woman i ever had sex with seans ive become an adult (well) .. no futher comments but it was great :)

2: She calls her self my girl friend but i donīt know .. yet!
So many bars , girls and so little time ... maby next time hahaha

3: Shes funny anyway , i just walk by with my camera and say : Show Hoy (pussy) and she replies: No Promblem ;)

4: Well .. not always .. "Show Hoy" !
Reply: 555 No Fuckinīway!

5: Hey Teerak , whoīs your sugar daddy .. who pay your bills ?
Reply: Solly me forget , No Problem :D

Hm , after these picīs it doesnīt seam like i scored much this trip but as far as i remember i was occupied almost every night for a month .. have more pics but not much nudity really .. better shape up on my next trip and let my camera glow in the dark if i want to keep my membership around here :)

cs//

Marteau
12-09-05, 04:58
Couldnīt sleep so i thought i could do some thing good to night , re-size pictures!

1: The damned "Cambodian" girls from Soi 8 Pattaya .. didnīt score her this trip eighter .. her Boss saidīs shes looking for a young handsome and rich farang to marrie .. i told her they dont exist , its only old farang who has money , she didnt look to happy after that one ;)
Iīll try again in Feb. hehehe

2: Ning from Fiesta Bar at Soi Post Office , she told me she was 19 .. i donīt know .. hard to tell but she gave me 1― hour of great treatment , shower long time , great sex and then more shower with a little sex , all that for 500b room included :)
Great when you become lazy like me after a month in Pattaya hehehe

3: A new "friend" .. she wants farang boy friend (dont they all ?) worked cachier where i lived .. tryed to wait for her a few nights but she works to much and i have to little time , maby text time (feb.?) :D

4: This one i made big plans for untīll her English boy friend turned up at her birthday party :mad: Maby next ... 555

5: The little "Cambodian" isnīt always pretty hahaha ;)

Nice pics CS !

Thx.

In which soi 8 bar work the little Cambodian devil?

Crazy Swede
12-09-05, 17:08
Thanx "Marteau" :)

Me and Bar names :( ... i donīt remember 1 out of 10 , sorry , but itīs almost down at Beach Rd. , right side if you walk from Second Rd. towards Beach Rd. .. "English bar" but owner is Thai , you cant miss her if sheīthere , good luck ;)

Picsī!

1: Comming attractions .. this one works at Pan Thip Plaza BKK !

2: Same this one .. i even got her phone number last time so i might give it a try later :D

cs//

ps. You mean you are young , handsome and velly rich ??? 555

Nice pics CS !

Thx.

In which soi 8 bar work the little Cambodian devil?

Karna
12-10-05, 00:22
Great pics Crazy ,

You seams to have a blast down in Tajland .... :-)

Thanks for sharing, and hope to see more of them after you are back from your business trip to Germanii.

Really like this "Cambodian" girl.

Jonas

Steen22
12-10-05, 10:18
[QUOTE=Crazy Swede]Thanx "Marteau" :)

1: Comming attractions .. this one works at Pan Thip Plaza BKK !

She was a girl I meet outside of Pantip Placa long time ago

Best Regards

Red Cork
12-11-05, 04:57
hey steen , yeah she is the one from pantip plaza...... i recognise her.

Globotto
12-12-05, 07:00
Thanks Steen22
I will look for her next time I am at Pantip.
I can go around and ask who will wear stocking and jam dildoe.
She may be a butterface but her ass is pretty nice.
I suggest we make a Thread for Pattaya Photos
A Thread for Bangkok Photos and a Thread for Gynocology

1Ball
12-12-05, 13:54
Nice breasts Globotto, truly gargantuan for a TG.

Ebowan
12-12-05, 15:33
Thats a really healthy couple of milk factory.

May the force be with you.

Ebowan

Ralph Kramden
12-13-05, 14:57
I second the motion about those lovely mammaries. Being a breastman myself, I would love to milk those humanoid udders with my mouth. I will be in LOS a week from Saturday. Feel free to PM me her contact information Globotto. But I wouldn't blame you if you don't because I would keep her all to myself.

Crazy Swede
12-13-05, 18:46
Thanx "Karna" for sneaking in and have a look at my pictures , so many "well known facesī" have come forward at this forum lately 555 :D

Todays pictureīs !

1: Just
2: some
3: girls
4: at
5: work

:)

Great pics Crazy ,

You seams to have a blast down in Tajland .... :-)

Thanks for sharing, and hope to see more of them after you are back from your business trip to Germanii.

Really like this "Cambodian" girl.

Jonas

Crazy Swede
12-13-05, 18:59
1: Grrrrrrrrh , wife material!

2: Not easy to get a beer around here ..

3: Blury but kind of cute ;)

4: One of these days .. so little time .. did i tell you i just went for a month this trip? :(

5: Are you two related? : i asked! They told me they were not .. i donīt belive them do you ? :)

cs//

Crazy Swede
12-13-05, 23:31
Thanx "Bircow"!

Shot those picsīwith a Canon IXUS 700 but lost it in BKK last day that trip :mad: (Lucky me i changed memory card)
Got my self a new Ixus 750 for my comming trip in Feb. , thank god for insurance :)
Only thing to think of with those cameraīs is to let them be "ready" before you shoot , after all itīs 7 megapixel we are talking about .. so i gueīs thatsīwhy some picsīget a little blury some time when im to quick , not easy to go slowly when your exited :D

More Picīs Anyone?

1: Those damned white make upīs 555 :D

2: One of the birthday childīs that trip .. think i went to 4 or 5 Bar Girl birthday parties in 4 weeks !

3: Woooiiieeeh , look at the one on the left! :drooling:

4: More Party picsī!

5: Pem working at the Bar where i lived .. she "fell in love" with a friend of mine so i didnīt bother to bring her back to my room!

cs//

Said it before, you really got 'the eye'.. What are you shooting with - camera, I mean. Soon be running in your heels, friends

Daring Mood
12-14-05, 17:55
Can someone tell me the exact address / location of the new Thermae disco (as opposed to the old one visited three years ago). I have made three unsuccessful sorties to where I thought Thermae was, only end up on the same building site... Visiting just for old times sake.

Oh and a second question, we all know the Sukhumvit / nana post closing hour car parks at which to pick up. What about on Silom / papong side, it their a 2.00am car park / meeting /hanging out place, or should I even bother?

TIA
Daring Mood

Daring Mood
12-14-05, 17:56
Sorry, posted in wrong section

Daring Mood

Beukske
12-14-05, 21:33
Anybody knows more about these girls. I know that there is one who has a bar in Patong Phuket.

Fred Gold
12-15-05, 07:24
I'm returning the favour to you guys. I met up with "A" and what a great time. A nice tight body just waiting to screw!! She loves sex. The only downside was she wasn't into anal. I think she's new to the business, so this might change. Make sure you have a pillow for her if you are in your hotel room, she is a screamer when she comes, she covered her face when coming and I still heard her screams.

Treat her right, she deserves it.

Message me and I'll give you her cell number. btw, I thought she was wet before cummming, but she was totally dripping after cummming.

Travelforfun
12-15-05, 14:44
My kinda girl...A+ for "A" ;)

Next time in in BKK would definetly hook up with her.

Make sure you keep the number in safe custody Fred.

Asianatic
12-15-05, 20:45
Anybody knows more about these girls. I know that there is one who has a bar in Patong Phuket.The one on the right is the barowner of Sexy Bar N° 9 or something similar. Not sure if the name of bar is exactly right, but it is at the very end of soi Crocodile. I know her quite well since years. What exactly do you want to know about her ? Usually this bar offers decent and good looking gals.

Are you dutch Beukske or Belgian?

Myself I'm Belgian and will be in Patong on dec. 24. YEAAAHHH

Asianatic
12-15-05, 20:50
Anybody knows more about these girls. I know that there is one who has a bar in Patong Phuket.Sorry, not soi Crocodile but Soi Sea Dragon (see my previous post).

Goodfeller
12-16-05, 00:24
Ah-ha. Figured it out, thanks.

Meurem
12-16-05, 08:25
Well it's been a while coming, but I finally made it to Bangkok to try the spice of the orient. My first experience was an interesting one, possibly not the fuck fest I had envisioned, but that was largely due to my limited budget. Using the forum, I spent the first of my four days exploring the neighbourhood and finding my way around. The first night I hit Nana, checking the streets and the disco. I found a lot to my taste that night, the club being a lot better than the car park selection after. But nothing eventuated because I was too tired. The next night I returned to the area and decided to try a short time motel. I found one, but the girls were very average. I found one I didn't hate so much and got a massage oil slide session and two shots, one on the slippery mat and one on the bed. I took a few shots, but it was not memorable and set me back 1500 baht.

As my stay got longer, my money disappeared and I found myself walking through Nana the next day with only a little bit left. Suddenly a girl grabs my arm and asks me what I'm doing. I say "ah nothing just walking around" she says that she's getting a drink and would I like to join. Ok, I say. She wasn't working, but had in the past so I was like cool. So it was a freebie for me, except my stupid hotel demanded 600 baht for the extra person. She went off like a firecracker and we fucked all night and all morning. I had some V and took this too, so that might have helped :)

I got some photos of her too, nice, petite body with a sweet little pussy. It must have been my lucky day. Anyway, it was a nice way to finish the trip cheaply. However my next trip will be better funded.

Also, I went to Khao San rd and found the Gullivers bar to be the best place to pick up horny chicks. There were heaps of girls there all staring and smiling and obviously wanting to ride me. If you're reasonably attractive and can talk a woman out of her pants, then this is a sure fire place. After Korea, this was a breeze.

Trouble is, I just don't find the Thai girls very pretty. There are so many ugly girls walking around.. but when you do find that pretty one it is worth it.Lets set this record straight. NANA is not the place to be. If you can see out the entrance from nana you will see the JW Marriott on the other side of that is SOI 0 (Zero). Open air bars, great beer, great ladies and much better priced.

NANA is the ultimate in tourist rip offs. Fun to go in and have a beer with da mates but then get the hell out of there.

Oh who am I? Just someone who gets to go to Thailand at least 1 time a year all expense paid on Uncle Sam's nickel.

PosterLion
12-16-05, 21:25
SOI 0 (Zero). Open air bars, great beer, great ladies and much better priced.

I know I could easily go there and check it out because I live here. There are many times I find myself walking past the place on my way to Soi 4, or Soi 5, or Soi 7, but I've never bothered to stop in and check it out? Maybe I'm silly.

Anyway... Could you post a little information about the place?

1) How much for beers?
2) How much are the bar fines (if they have them)?
3) How about the ladies? Why are they great?
4) How much are their asking prices for short time and long time?

If you could give a little info it would be great for the board.

thanks in advance!

poster

Meurem
12-16-05, 23:06
I know I could easily go there and check it out because I live here. There are many times I find myself walking past the place on my way to Soi 4, or Soi 5, or Soi 7, but I've never bothered to stop in and check it out? Maybe I'm silly.

Anyway... Could you post a little information about the place?

1) How much for beers?
2) How much are the bar fines (if they have them)?
3) How about the ladies? Why are they great?
4) How much are their asking prices for short time and long time?

If you could give a little info it would be great for the board.

thanks in advance!

posterI will try to do this from memory, but since I am normally under a serious Singha fog it might be a bit off.

Beer - 30 or 40 baht
Pool - 25 baht per
BF - 250 ~ 500 baht
S/T; (Tip) 500 ~ 1000 baht
L/T; (Tip) 1k ~ 2k baht

After all it is BKK, I will be back in Feb to get the latest though.

I was not trying to point any fingers, just don't want folks thinking Nana Plaza and Patpong are the best places. These are as you know the "Tourist" traps. There is also a nightclub around SOI 21 or so (cant remember the name) but there are No B/F and it basically is like a stateside club if you score you score if not you go to SOI 0 : )

Yendor
12-17-05, 18:36
A cowgirl picked up from one of the Soi Cowboy bars. ST 1000 plus 500 for pics, and 300 ST room. Tight bod, pleasant hour or so of sanuk.

The Traveler
12-18-05, 01:52
Meurem,

I have had a look at Soi 0 more than once and never saw a cute girl there. Of course taste differs, but the girls there are average at best. But the place is a bit more relaxed than Nana and Soi Cowboy, that's true.
BTW, it also targets tourists, so it could also be called a "tourist trap" and the prices you have mentioned do not differ that much from the usual places (except the price of a beer but since I don't drink alcohol I can't really compare it to other places).

Marteau
12-19-05, 15:42
A cowgirl picked up from one of the Soi Cowboy bars. ST 1000 plus 500 for pics, and 300 ST room. Tight bod, pleasant hour or so of sanuk.Pretty face. LOL

Seeko
12-21-05, 14:45
Just to prove that one can bring a digital camera into the rooms and take the providers' pictures. It also helps to reassure that you are only taking good ones, i.e. no nude or porn. Also, I carry my camera in an Altoids case, so it's an automatic ice breaker when the girl being curious and/or wanting a mint flips it open and finds the camera instead. ;-)

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:36
Any nude pics?

Keep the camera rolling and good work!

Just to prove that one can bring a digital camera into the rooms and take the providers' pictures. It also helps to reassure that you are only taking good ones, i.e. no nude or porn. Also, I carry my camera in an Altoids case, so it's an automatic ice breaker when the girl being curious and/or wanting a mint flips it open and finds the camera instead. ;-)

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:37
Yummy,

Like that ass too.

A cowgirl picked up from one of the Soi Cowboy bars. ST 1000 plus 500 for pics, and 300 ST room. Tight bod, pleasant hour or so of sanuk.

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:40
Goodfeller,

Really nice pussy and ass too. You really had a good time, I'm sure.

Ah-ha. Figured it out, thanks.

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:44
Any more nice pics? Girls are damn sexy.

Wld love some nice ass poking pic.

Keep up the good contribution.

Thanx "Bircow"!

Shot those picsīwith a Canon IXUS 700 but lost it in BKK last day that trip :mad: (Lucky me i changed memory card)

Got my self a new Ixus 750 for my comming trip in Feb. , thank god for insurance :)
Only thing to think of with those cameraīs is to let them be "ready" before you shoot , after all itīs 7 megapixel we are talking about .. so i gueīs thatsīwhy some picsīget a little blury some time when im to quick , not easy to go slowly when your exited :D

More Picīs Anyone?

1: Those damned white make upīs 555 :D

2: One of the birthday childīs that trip .. think i went to 4 or 5 Bar Girl birthday parties in 4 weeks !

3: Woooiiieeeh , look at the one on the left! :drooling:

4: More Party picsī!

5: Pem working at the Bar where i lived .. she "fell in love" with a friend of mine so i didnīt bother to bring her back to my room!

cs//

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:52
Does she do anal? Why do girls dont really look forward to be anal poked?

Any good tips?

TQ

One of the best fucks, she is definitely at the Top 5. If you have a fantasy, she is the one.

Jacko71
12-23-05, 17:56
no explanation necessaryThat pussy speaks for itself!

Duniawala
12-24-05, 03:32
Does she do anal? Why do girls dont really look forward to be anal poked?
TQ
Do you like to be anal poked? Some do and some don't.

Asian Rain
12-24-05, 12:14
I love it when a girl has those dimples on the small of her back. I propped her tight little ass high up into the air and blew my load all over her ass crack. The video caps catch the jizz in flight nicely. Sugar coated sweetie. Caught a glimpse of her shy face in the Marriott sex mirror. Enjoy, AR+

Asian Rain
12-24-05, 12:18
Put her into doggy for penetration. Unusual the way her shoulder blades shaped together. Easily took my thumb up her bum.

Asian Rain
12-24-05, 12:27
2005 was a wonderful mongering year - so many nice pussies pumped. It is also my first year of participation in ISG, which has been a major contributor to my mongering proficiency.

This was a very nice pickup from Thermae. Nice big-clitted moist box. Her blow job wasn't much, but looked great reflected from the big Marriott bedside sex mirror.

Santa delivered a nice new super-spec PC, so I will hopefully be up to lots more processing of naughty mongering goodies in 2006.

Happy

Piper1
12-24-05, 12:32
Asain Rain - great shots! The photos are good too. ;)

Now tell us your secret for the quantity of swimmers. Oysters?

Cheers

Piper

PS - I know what I'm getting for Christmas. :)

Freeler
12-24-05, 16:09
Asian Rain,

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33981

Firecracker up her ass - nice touch:)!

Macho Dik
12-25-05, 01:03
Put her into doggy for penetration. Unusual the way her shoulder blades shaped together. Easily took my thumb up her bum.

THUMB UP FOR YOU AR. I LIKE ALL THE ATTACHMENT YOU MADE HERE, THEY ARE ALL INDEED A PIECE OF ART. BUT.........AR, ITS A LITTLE STRANGE......YOU ARE USING RUBBER NOW!!!

Coma Boy
12-25-05, 17:00
Nice pussy!

And pleased to see you're retaining their anonymity, you're a true gent.

Love Sex 22
12-25-05, 20:51
I know all these bitches .

Latina Passion
12-26-05, 01:34
2005 Not a bad Monger year at all!

=Juniour]Guys,

I have just spent ten days in Bangkok but it was pure work I didn’t have time to post any information or rather I wasn’t too bothered since much of what I do is already covered in the forum.

However, I thought I might as well add some photos of some genuine Thai Pussy and a couple of old dogs you might want to avoid from the streets of Bangkok.

But please guys, don’t send me any PM’s asking for contact details this is just a special Christmas treat, MANY THANKS

Juniour[/QUOTE]

ExpatCat
12-26-05, 04:58
Juniour,

Are you sure that they were all female ? ? I'm sure there was at least one 'catoey' in there . . .

Cheers

Love Sex 22
12-27-05, 05:03
Happy new year to all from Hawaii .I wanted to show the waves but the sharks were on my way .

PosterLion
12-27-05, 05:07
Hey Juniour,

I hope you didn't pay more than 1,500 baht for long time! On the other hand... sure a lot better than some of them 200 baht beach road skankers. ;)

Frank Pole
12-27-05, 06:32
Guys,

I have just spent ten days in Bangkok but it was pure work I didn’t have time to post any information or rather I wasn’t too bothered since much of what I do is already covered in the forum.

However, I thought I might as well add some photos of some genuine Thai Pussy and a couple of old dogs you might want to avoid from the streets of Bangkok.

But please guys, don’t send me any PM’s asking for contact details this is just a special Christmas treat, MANY THANKS

JuniourNice Pics Juniour. I'l take the black and white one.

JuiceSpike
12-28-05, 20:29
Any of you guys seen or know this pussy? If found please contact me... thanks.

juice

Frank Pole
12-28-05, 21:45
Any of you guys seen or know this pussy? If found please contact me... thanks.

juiceYES! I have seen that pussy! Now I just have to remember where :P

Ken Orvik
12-29-05, 09:24
Looks like my wife, but I am not sure. If this is my wifes pussy, you havent seen it for a while. Maybe you have a better pic of her? Dont worry! I am not going to give her any problems.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:42
That's all for now - more later, unless you object.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:43
A couple more mirror shots

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:45
She rolls her eyes back. I like it.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:47
She's a slurpy kisser. Love those lips.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:48
Nice BJ - I'll upload a link to a vid of this later.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:50
It's hard work taking pics at the same time as I'm givin' good lovin'. ;)
When I return to BKK next week I'll take two girls, and we can all take turns with the camera - much more fun.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:51
Nice smile, no?

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:53
A little bit of doggy on the side. Would be better if I put the pics in sequence. Maybe next time.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:54
The way she rolls her eyes back as we shagged turned me on. Don't know why.

And those succulent lips were, well ... succulent.

Piper1
12-29-05, 13:57
My first attempt at a facial shot. Limited success, as she sucked half into her mouth. I didn't mind too much. I'll keep trying.

Piper1
12-29-05, 14:02
Here are some pics of a cutie I met the other day. She was good fun - a real sweetie. See my field report yesterday (or was it the day before? - I'm in a different time-zone now).

Forgive my masking technique with a primitive airbrush. She had some distinctive facial characteristics which I've attempted to conceal. I have many more pics - will post them when I have time.

Cheers

Piper

Coma Boy
12-29-05, 20:32
Looks like my wife, but I am not sure.Correct, it is your wife!

1Ball
12-29-05, 20:47
Looks like my wife, but I am not sure.

yup, CB and I double tagged her a while back.
fun night, remember CB ?

Coma Boy
12-29-05, 21:06
Best party I ever went to!

JuiceSpike
12-29-05, 21:45
Ken,

Well, I can't say I'm sorry that you recognized your wife's pussy in the picture I posted... Are you fucking serious? That's your wife? :p

I remember now she told me she was married, that she was happy with her farang husband but she was still looking for a thrill and extra $ fucking other men. She did say her husband's name was Ken. Sorry. She did mentioned something about not being "completely" satisfied in bed: she enjoys being spanked (hint) and rougher sex once in a while... What else... She was thinking of going back to the biz fulltime if you don't increase her monthly allowance... :)

I don't have more pictures of her but I do have a video of her performance. I take wire transfer or cash.

:D

juices

Peter Eastwest
12-29-05, 23:11
Here are some pics of a cutie I met the other day. She was good fun - a real sweetie. See my field report yesterday (or was it the day before? - I'm in a different time-zone now).

Forgive my masking technique with a primitive airbrush. She had some distinctive facial characteristics which I've attempted to conceal. I have many more pics - will post them when I have time.

Cheers

Piper
Well done Piper. Great pictures. I like the creative use of mirrors in the sequence. Keep up the good work in 2006.

Pete

Frank Pole
12-30-05, 01:32
Dude,

I am so sorry about your wife. Had I only known things would have been a lot different. For 1 thing I might not of..

Traveler1234
12-30-05, 03:26
Well done Piper. Great pictures. I like the creative use of mirrors in the sequence. Keep up the good work in 2006.

Pete

Piper1, formerly a newbie to LOS is now an expert monger after his first 10 hours. Congrats on the successful hunt and keep them pix cumming....

Piper1
12-30-05, 08:10
Piper1, formerly a newbie to LOS is now an expert monger after his first 10 hours. Congrats on the successful hunt and keep them pix cumming....Thanks, will post some more soon-ish.

Now, to the guys PMing me for her contact details - how inappropriate for asking - she's all mine and we're deeply in love. Well, I won't be back for a week, so I guess in the meantime you can keep her company - you can find her at Temptations Club in Nana Entertainment Plaza.

Coma Boy
12-30-05, 08:35
Yyou can find her at Temptations Club in Nana Entertainment Plaza.LOL! Yep, all newbies should head over to Temptations...

1Ball
12-30-05, 10:53
LOL! Yep, all newbies should head over to Temptations...

CB, isn't Temptations your favorite LB bar ?

Freeler
12-30-05, 11:47
Hi,

Finally it's here. The monger cam special!

Piper1
12-30-05, 12:32
That's about all. There's a few more pics that need editing, and a few short vid-ettes with a bit of groaning and moaning. Later.

Piper

Piper1
12-30-05, 12:36
Loved her facial expressions.

Piper1
12-30-05, 12:45
Same little tigress from a few days ago. Enjoy. I did.

cheers

Piper

In pic 24 I tried a facial shot, but she grabbed me and finished CIM. Bad girl!

Crypton
12-30-05, 17:53
Piper - great pics and very nice reports. Keep 'em coming!

Cheers

Coma Boy
12-30-05, 18:48
CB, isn't Temptations your favorite LB bar?It is probably the best bar in the world.

Marteau
12-30-05, 20:10
A couple more mirror shotsThx for picture !

I know this room very well.

Isn't the hotel in soi 7/1?

Star Inn, something like that.