View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Soi Two Dog
01-01-05, 03:42
Kojack,

Nice photos of Kae. I agree she looks "really cute". I’ll be back in LOS in Feb. and was wondering if you happened to get her cell #?

Keep up the great posts and photos.

S2D

Magic501
01-01-05, 07:53
Nice pics, Kojack! I hope she around when I come over later this year.

Magic

Ganoosh
01-02-05, 03:35
Olio Ho,

Thanks for the postings, I'm digging your double-digit, pick-her-up-like-a-six pack shot. Bravo!

Cheers,

JFX

pattayasep04011.jpg

Buko Max
01-02-05, 04:20
Hey Kojack,

Way to go! Thanks for sharing those pics with us. It just goes to show that good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue!

Kojack
01-02-05, 21:26
Another cute I took for 1,000 baht LT .
Her name's Dao 27 y.o, I took her at Phuket ( b4 tsunami... ).
I hope she's still alive...or maybe you'll find her at bkk now...
She's very gentle and great service...

As you see guys, u can find many cuties at 1,000 baht for LT so let's keep it...

Member #2041
01-02-05, 23:25
Geez Kojak, I hope she's alive too. Losing that kind of talent would really bring home the magnitude of this tragedy.

Ouch Me
01-05-05, 02:28
Just wondering if anyone's seen her since the wave hit Phuket. She goes by the name Lalar and hangs out with a friend Nid at the Tiger Disco.

Kojack
01-05-05, 17:26
I guess many of the "working girls " have been hit by phuket wave.
some of the girls rooms are very close to the beach rd.
just behind it...
And coz it was at early hour ( approx 9.30am) i guess many of them were sleeping there ...and been washed by the wave...
Only the lucky ones that have been at hotel rooms with clients and far behind the beach have been survive...

hercules
01-06-05, 00:25
Watch out though, Her roomate was a Katoey with aids.

Steen22
01-06-05, 13:19
Just wondering if anyone's seen her since the wave hit Phuket. She goes by the name Lalar and hangs out with a friend Nid at the Tiger Disco.This girl is OK.

I look at 3 days after outside of Tiger Disco.

Br Steen22

Gonad Man
01-06-05, 15:00
Well it's been a while coming, but I finally made it to Bangkok to try the spice of the orient. My first experience was an interesting one, possibly not the fuck fest I had envisioned, but that was largely due to my limited budget. Using the forum, I spent the first of my four days exploring the neighbourhood and finding my way around. The first night I hit Nana, checking the streets and the disco. I found a lot to my taste that night, the club being a lot better than the car park selection after. But nothing eventuated because I was too tired. The next night I returned to the area and decided to try a short time motel. I found one, but the girls were very average. I found one I didn't hate so much and got a massage oil slide session and two shots, one on the slippery mat and one on the bed. I took a few shots, but it was not memorable and set me back 1500 baht.

As my stay got longer, my money disappeared and I found myself walking through Nana the next day with only a little bit left. Suddenly a girl grabs my arm and asks me what I'm doing. I say "ah nothing just walking around" she says that she's getting a drink and would I like to join. Ok, I say. She wasn't working, but had in the past so I was like cool. So it was a freebie for me, except my stupid hotel demanded 600 baht for the extra person. She went off like a firecracker and we fucked all night and all morning. I had some V and took this too, so that might have helped :)

I got some photos of her too, nice, petite body with a sweet little pussy. It must have been my lucky day. Anyway, it was a nice way to finish the trip cheaply. However my next trip will be better funded.

Also, I went to Khao San rd and found the Gullivers bar to be the best place to pick up horny chicks. There were heaps of girls there all staring and smiling and obviously wanting to ride me. If you're reasonably attractive and can talk a woman out of her pants, then this is a sure fire place. After Korea, this was a breeze.

Trouble is, I just don't find the Thai girls very pretty. There are so many ugly girls walking around.. but when you do find that pretty one it is worth it.

HappyChap
01-07-05, 14:02
You have to spend time looking for the pretty ones. They get snatched up very quickly. Here's 2.

RasSpewtin
01-07-05, 21:13
Happy Chap, I fear that Juicespike, Freeler and the gang are going to have a heyday with your last post.

AZN Monger
01-08-05, 08:17
No offense to you friend, but those are AVERAGE girls at best...

Dick Bagwell
01-08-05, 08:23
I guess I just don't get it? I am going to Thailand next month on buisness for 3 weeks. I see these pics and === all of them and I am not impressed. The 14 year old skinny teenaged boys bodies and the mishapen heads. What I am missing? I guesss many of these guys NEVER get laid at home so this is heaven to them? These girls are average at best to those of us who travel and bang on the sly! YUK!

Ktoshiro
01-08-05, 09:02
They look like TS/TV.

1Ball
01-08-05, 10:12
AZN Monger, you are being too kind. Those 2 are still searching for their meal ticket at 5.00 AM in the Nana parking lot !!!

HappyChap
01-08-05, 10:41
I have volunteered my 2 pretty thai girls. Agreed they are not super girls but I reckon they are pretty nonetheless.
I certainly like to see 1ball's girls. There're always prettier ones I believe....share them as proof of what many of us are still missing.
HappyChap.

JuiceSpike
01-08-05, 15:05
You ba....

:D

hercules
01-09-05, 00:34
I'll admit you had me going Happy Chap, until I looked at the second picture. I am still laughing.

This one makes me laugh too. But in another way.

Globotto
01-09-05, 19:17
Gonad Man great shots I will be sure to consult them for identity purposes. Have you considered a career in gynocology you might find your first patient is the girl in the last photo.

MarcoStraight
01-10-05, 12:17
..I'm back to business

Supmam
01-10-05, 12:37
Damn. That is too hot. Well done. Hope there are more pics of her to come.

..I'm back to business

Wahoolee
01-10-05, 14:17
Marco,

That girl is HOT! Thanks. :)

Frankypanky
01-10-05, 14:50
Thanks for the pics, is a trip to the optometrist is in order soon? CiaoDo not bother the small-talk. I agree with you that it is about having FUN!!

Got pics too, but they seems to big (1157x1200, or something like that)
Someone PM me how to resize??

Sumimazen, you dutch co-monger.

Gonad Man
01-10-05, 16:05
MarcoStraight,

Awesome pictures man. I wish I saw a girl like that when I was there. Beautiful dark skin. Where did you find her?

Gotta get me back there asap.

Phuquer
01-10-05, 17:54
Excellent pic, Hercules!!! Looks delicious!!!

Phuquer
01-10-05, 17:58
MarcoStraight, where did you pick her up? She looks HOT! I'd pick her up if I saw her. I'll be in LOS in March, so I might try to find her.

Duniawala
01-10-05, 18:20
MarcoStraight, you sure know how to pick up the good ones. Any pick up info on her. Will be in LOS in Feb/Mar.

Labadi
01-10-05, 20:29
WOW !! This lady looks really hot !! Do you have more pictures from her?

Firedick
01-10-05, 21:25
Marco, nice shots.

Chappy Hap,

What the fuck ? You're pulling our legs, right ? Did you go to the Sir Domino school of model selection ?

FD

Traveler Man
01-11-05, 00:37
Can you advise where I can find her. Does she have a number or email?

Traveler man

..I'm back to business

MeatMan
01-11-05, 01:46
RRRRRR!!!!! one more month!!! Damnit Marco !!!I am shaking my penis in anger!!!!! I wish Feb would hurry up!!!!

Magic501
01-11-05, 02:29
Marko,

Glad to see you're out fox-hunting!! She is one for the "HOTTIE" class!!

hercules
01-11-05, 03:42
Wow She is so hot my computer is overheating! I just love the dark skin. Would you be so kind as to tell us where you found her?

If you won't can you post more pictures. She is one of the hottest girsl I have seen posted. But that is just my preference.

Incog Neto
01-11-05, 05:53
There's no question.. Marco gets the "Lookie Me! I got the sexiest girl in Thailand!!" award.

Congrats Brutha.

..I'm back to business

Firedick
01-11-05, 06:35
LOL !! So that's why they call you "MeatMan" ! :)

JuiceSpike
01-11-05, 16:23
Bangkok.... October 04, street walker, nice and juicy...

juice

Kalimero68
01-11-05, 17:34
What's the point to take pictures of butt without the face ? It could be an ugly mother fucker katoy or another dirty hooker ? Face please, face, god !

Bangkok.... October 04, street walker, nice and juicy...

juice

JuiceSpike
01-11-05, 21:02
Welcome to WSG. Don't get so hysterical because:

1. She was not ugly
2. She was a hooker but not a dirty one (she showered before we fucked)
3. She was not a "mother fucker" but she was a "fucker"
4. I don't do katoys
5. She is a budhist and does not endorse "god" the same way as you do
6. If you want faces takes pictures of faces and stare at them all you want
7. Yoga is a good way to meditate in general
8. At post #2 you have a lot to learn about this board. Do a search...

:D

juice

Fun Pete
01-12-05, 01:42
Shouldn't individuals decide themselves how to shoot pictures, face or no face? Not every girl likes her face exposed. How about a beautyful face shot of Kalimero68?

Joe Zop
01-12-05, 06:59
Admirable response, Juice.

Jaimito Cartero
01-12-05, 07:18
That's also a nice ass! And if they are ugly, you can always turn them around, so you don't have to look at it! :)

Draco
01-12-05, 08:02
You guys might not believe this, but I ran into her in Pattaya on Soi 13! We hooked up for some nice time together. Sexy lady, long hair. Only drawback is that she smokes. Her English is excellent. Her name is Na. You can find her on Beach Street.

She was staying at the hotel on 2nd road, just north of Soi 13 on the East side of 2nd road. Forget the name, but it is probably the first hotel up from soi 13.

Will be in Pattaya in 2 weeks. Anybody interested in hooking up?

Coma Boy
01-12-05, 08:02
What's the point to take pictures of butt without the face?Some of us have to live here dude, or like Juice, visit frequently.

Besides, would you want your face in the photo-gallery? No, well she wouldn't either.

Get a grip!

Kalimero68
01-12-05, 18:27
You mean, if you ask the girl, she will tell ya, she prefer to have her butt and her pussy on Internet instead of her face ? (ha ha) Come on. I understand what you mean, but in that case, better not post at all. Showing pictures of butts without the face is the same as eating a donut without sugar. No interest at all. Beside, M.Juicespike, you said you don't do katoys, well some dude don't even know they fuck katoys. See what I mean? And when you say, she was a beauty, I guess we have to trust you. Hum?

Some of us have to live here dude, or like Juice, visit frequently.

Besides, would you want your face in the photo-gallery? No, well she wouldn't either.

Get a grip!

Diver69
01-13-05, 03:19
Well it's been a while coming, but I finally made it to Bangkok to try the spice of the orient. My first experience was an interesting one, possibly not the fuck fest I had envisioned, but that was largely due to my limited budget. Using the forum, I spent the first of my four days exploring the neighbourhood and finding my way around. The first night I hit Nana, checking the streets and the disco. I found a lot to my taste that night, the club being a lot better than the car park selection after. But nothing eventuated because I was too tired. The next night I returned to the area and decided to try a short time motel. I found one, but the girls were very average. I found one I didn't hate so much and got a massage oil slide session and two shots, one on the slippery mat and one on the bed. I took a few shots, but it was not memorable and set me back 1500 baht.

As my stay got longer, my money disappeared and I found myself walking through Nana the next day with only a little bit left. Suddenly a girl grabs my arm and asks me what I'm doing. I say "ah nothing just walking around" she says that she's getting a drink and would I like to join. Ok, I say. She wasn't working, but had in the past so I was like cool. So it was a freebie for me, except my stupid hotel demanded 600 baht for the extra person. She went off like a firecracker and we fucked all night and all morning. I had some V and took this too, so that might have helped :)

I got some photos of her too, nice, petite body with a sweet little pussy. It must have been my lucky day. Anyway, it was a nice way to finish the trip cheaply. However my next trip will be better funded.

Also, I went to Khao San rd and found the Gullivers bar to be the best place to pick up horny chicks. There were heaps of girls there all staring and smiling and obviously wanting to ride me. If you're reasonably attractive and can talk a woman out of her pants, then this is a sure fire place. After Korea, this was a breeze.

Trouble is, I just don't find the Thai girls very pretty. There are so many ugly girls walking around.. but when you do find that pretty one it is worth it.
When you mentioned horny chick at Gulliers, are you referring to locals or western tourists?

Frequent Flier
01-13-05, 06:25
Hey Meat Man,

I'm shaking mine in anger as well. Only problem is every time I do that the ungrateful thing starts spitting at me.

Little ungrateful Prick. Literally.

FF

Coma Boy
01-13-05, 07:50
When you mentioned horny chick at Gullivers, are you referring to locals or western tourists?If you want Farang pussy go to Gullivers in Thanon Khao San, if you want Thai go to their Sukhumvit branch.

Very easy to pull a white chick in Khao San, and even easier to get a Thai in Sukhumvit.

Coma Boy
01-14-05, 06:53
Showing pictures of butts without the face is the same as eating a donut without sugar. No interest at all.

Juicespike, you said you don't do katoys, well some dudes don't even know they fuck katoys. See what I mean? I guess we have to trust you. Hum?I love donuts with or without sugar. And I love photos of butts.

Keep them coming Juice.

And Kalimero, go eat a ladyboy's ass, with or without sugar!

MarcoStraight
01-14-05, 10:50
As I realized you like her..do u ?
Next will be white ..I swear

Sojourner
01-14-05, 11:42
Very nice Marco, She looks like a little slice of heaven! ;)

S

Coma Boy
01-14-05, 12:12
Grabbed this tender young thing from the bar of Hard Rock Cafe (Siam Square). The freelancer scene seems to have improved there over the last few months.

PS: Kalimero68, sorry about my last post to you. Just joking (I think). But if you follow my advice please let me know how it tastes.

Coma Boy
01-14-05, 12:19
And some photos of her inards.

She'd done a great job shaving; so smooth, not a hint of stubble. Very impressive.

Member #3401
01-14-05, 12:33
What a stunner. She would have to be one of the best looking women I have seen on on this board. Where did you find her?

Domino
01-14-05, 12:53
I posted some more photos on Samus Aran section as well as an explanation of these hotties (3 hole, ass rim, anytihng you want). The big one gets to rim my ass in a little over aaqn hour's time. She is also going to cut my hair, shave me and give me the world's best bbbj.
Freeler: if she keeps up the great performance, you can have her on her return. I will try top find a replacement.
Gents: the lady wants a boob job done so if you have a few grand you don't need.................

MarcoStraight
01-15-05, 09:08
There's no question.. Marco gets the "Lookie Me! I got the sexiest girl in Thailand!!" award.

Congrats Brutha.

Hi Neto, Your post deserves an award..Take look , this is really goooood 'n' nasty.

MarcoStraight
01-15-05, 09:31
They need to read books to upgrade their "culture".

Macho Dik
01-16-05, 08:38
They need to read books to upgrade their "culture".I have this question but doesn't. intend to insult or judges all friends in WSG. This is neither quationing Marco for the posting of his lady recently. My questions to anyone out there is as follows:

Thailand ladies are very beautiful but whenever I go for a trip to BKK, Pataya Or even Phuket, I have seen a lot of European or Americans who looks very handsome and young but most of them preferred to pick up those girls that is very dark, smaller, ugly and even older to be their mother!!! What is the real reason behind? I guess they can even get those who is whiter and beautiful who in fact a lot of them in the street or anywhere? Well, As I stated earlier, this is not a sort of insult to you, my friend but it is a kind of my curiosity!!! well, I always respect one's choice but I need to be enlightened with my "doubt". I am using to quote thru Marco's posting, because the picture he just added can exactly represent what I am describing here.

Again, No harm or offense but merely wanting to clear my long time curiosity.

Macho Dik

Macho Dik
01-16-05, 11:17
They need to read books to upgrade their "culture".I have this question but doesn't. intend to insult or judges all friends in WSG. This is neither quationing Marco for the posting of his lady recently. My questions to anyone out there is as follows:

Thailand ladies are very beautiful but whenever I go for a trip to BKK, Pataya Or even Phuket, I have seen a lot of European or Americans who looks very handsome and young but most of them preferred to pick up those girls that is very dark, smaller, ugly and even older to be their mother! What is the real reason behind? I guess they can even get those who is whiter and beautiful who in fact a lot of them in the street or anywhere? Well, As I stated earlier, this is not a sort of insult to you, my friend but it is a kind of my curiosity!!! well, I always respect one's choice but I need to be enlightened with my "doubt". I am using to quote thru Marco's posting, because the picture he just added can exactly represent what I am describing here.

Again, No harm or offense but merely wanting to clear my long time curiosity.

Macho Dik

Labadi
01-17-05, 11:44
Just GREAT, MarcoStraight. The best pictures in my opinion in WSG !!

MarcoStraight
01-17-05, 12:29
I've noticed that many Internet Points around Pattaya got the W.S.G.'s access banned by Thai Royal Police.I'm in Bangkok right now posting by an Internet cafe' in MBK and it seems there's no problem here.
Should we worried about posting pics ? If anyone knows something more please let us know.

Coma Boy
01-17-05, 13:04
It isn't a Pattaya thing, it probably depends on which ISP (Internet Service Provider) the internet cafe you were in was using.

ISPs use "Net Nannies" to keep filth off their servers.

If one day all Thai ISPs start to share their banned lists then perhaps it will be impossible to access WSG anywhere in Thailand. But apparently it is still possible to access banned sites by using a proxy, or alternate web-address.

PS: Like so many others, I love your little black chick. She's currently my desktop wallpaper.

Coma Boy
01-19-05, 10:27
What you have to realise is that many of us are sex-addicts, with yellow-fever.

Sometimes we want a dark-skinned/ fat/ nasty/ tattooed/ older girl; variety is the spice of life, especially when we are going with girls almost every night for months or years non-stop. Remember the wise words of Ghandi- "Rough **** Fucks Best".

When I'm going with non-Thai girls I would never dream of taking the equivalent of what I sometimes do here in Asia. Plus, I am also more picky when going with students or freebies.

But for P4P I often want a nasty-ride. I generally choose hot girls here in LOS but also sometimes happily fuck a not-so-hot Thai girl, as the turn-on is the nationality, that dark skin, the sluttyness, those almond eyes etcetera. But I never go with not-so-hot white girls.

Plus, often the photos posted are only of the nastier bar-girls who don't mind being photographed. I'd imagine many of us don't want to sour the deal when we score a 10 by bringing out the camera, also we're too busy savouring the fruits to think of photography.

Regarding Marco's girl, that you're not keen on, she's not the hottest Thai girl available for sure, but she looks fucking sexy in many of those photos. My Thai friends weren't impressed, but as you can see a lot of WSG posters quickly fell in love.

Terry Terrier
01-19-05, 12:06
Wayne

You were enquiring about twins in the comedy thread a few weeks ago.

You want twins? I got twins (24yo).

J (the one wearing make up) is the older by 3 minutes.

Harimau Malaya
01-30-05, 07:00
MarcoStraight,

I think those pictures were great. Machodik was a big joke, he just admitted that white people are beautiful. I would love to bang the black tanned body, with all the hard work outside in the sun I am sure she is great in bed and rough. Keep it up Marco, keep posting the pictures.

WayneKing
02-02-05, 12:21
Good stuff Terry....that's the spirit. I do love something out of the ordinary and twins is something I have yet to sample. I came very close a couple of times in China ..... which just makes me all the keener!
I will make it my 2005 mission!!
Wayne

Anzac
02-04-05, 08:59
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone heard from Marco in relation to location/contact details for that gorgeous dark babe he posted. I'm desperate to meet her. Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Anzac

Duncan
02-17-05, 12:17
For those of us who prefer a little variety sometimes, we appreciate the ladies irregardless of their skin color. If you are so keen on being with "pretty white girls", why are you travelling to Thailand to look for pussy? I bet you are an overweight, ugly, red neck who likes to buy pussy, 'cause you can't score a decent girl no matter where you go, or how hard you try. Hence, you travel to a third world country and take advantage of your superior currency ratio. You prey on young, poverty-stricken villagers, and you think you are such a hunk. I find it offensive when a loser like you denegrades people because of their skin color. You may want to consider mongering in Sweden or Latvia. Let's see how far you get with your bad self. Spare us the agony of reading any more of your pathetic excuse for an observation.

Robux
02-21-05, 04:33
Macho Dik,

You seem to be very honestly ignorant Dik, and since you asked nicely, even innocently, I'll explain. Perhaps you're Thai and exhibiting your cultural bias that white skin is sexier or somehow superior to dark skin. I feel, as do MOST of my mongering friends, that dark skin is super sexy. From what I understand, many Asian cultures have linked skin color to social status, and I just think that's bullshit. Here in the US in my region, Marco's young lady would be the ULTIMATE arm candy.

Now if you were to see me, you'd say my skin is white. In fact, I'm so blindly pale that people on the street must cover their eyes in my presense to prevent their retinas from begin scorched by the mere reflection of sunlight off my pasty skin. I spend good money, time and effort to darken my skin.

I feel that Marco's chickie is perhaps the sexiest lady I've ever seen presented on the pages of this fine forum. Marco, are you listening? Please give up her digits if you have 'em, or at least point me in the right direction so I can find her!

Robux

Coma Boy
02-21-05, 09:57
This sweet little student has been riding me like a jack-in-the-box for the last 48 hours.

I wish it was possible to express in words just how tasty her pussy was. She was a real squirter- I must've drunk at least a litre of "nam-hoi".

Unfortunately this is the only photo she didn't delete from my camera.

Member #1088
02-22-05, 01:42
Hey,

My trick to get the pics is that I use a cam with a build small CD, after I take the pics, I erase the pics on the cd, so she can see that there are gone, then after they are gone I use CD roller to recover the pics from the CD, WORKS GREAT.

Just a tid of info for your photographers, jejejej

Art Bottom Up
02-22-05, 07:50
Here's a pic to get this "PHOTO" forum back on track.

Art Bottom Up
02-22-05, 07:58
A couple more to jazz up this forum. Enjoy!

Art Bottom Up
02-22-05, 08:09
A few from a slim babe from Surin.

Art Bottom Up
02-22-05, 08:16
Slim, sexy babe from Surin.

Art Bottom Up
02-22-05, 08:22
More pics.

Art Bottom Up
02-22-05, 08:28
Can you spot the nipple(s)?

Soi Slut
02-22-05, 18:00
Those utters look as if they were suckkeled for a entire family. Although she appear to be sans strectch marks there is a clear C section slit, a good job, but those nipps seem to be very hard and over used.

That is one of just a few reasons part of my prebarfine interview is "do you have baby" I don't like damaged goods. I had, just two months ago, a total stunner at Morning Night Bar on Soi Nana lie during the interview, when I open that package she had so many streatch marks that I almost hurled on her! NO Damaged good. I ain't perfect but I am the customer!

Duniawala
02-23-05, 07:23
Can you spot the nipple(s)?

You bet. Great nipples. Ripe, juicy and meant to be sucked.

Bottoms up, man!!

Art Bottom Up
02-24-05, 07:22
Had some trouble uploading pics, but here they are.

Marauder
02-25-05, 03:35
There is a pretty easy way, just take the pics, put the card in your laptop, download the pics to your laptop, then let her watch you delete them from the laptop. They still stay on your card.

Also, if you have norton system works, you can delete the pics, empty the recycle bin, then come back latter and un-erase the pics.

BR

Thaimar

PS, I will repost one of my old pics cause I hate to post in this section without a pic.

Jack Spratt
02-25-05, 17:00
Soi Sl*t

Please point out the C section slit - is it the one running from her belly button to the top of her jeans? If so, I suggest you do a bit more study on anatomy - to me it looks a lot more like a normal stretch mark from pregnancy, which is the condition that leads a lot of Thai women into the profession.

And if they have had a C section, how are they damaged - the pussy should still be pristine.

Perhaps the bar girls should start doing "pre barfine interviews" of their own, and rejecting "damaged goods" - customer or not.

jack

Dinghy
02-25-05, 18:47
Er... Jack , I would suggest that YOU take a look at C-section scars. They either look EXACTLY like this one (classical) or run crosswise at the panty line about 3 to 4 inches both sides of centreline (which THIS one depicts) - also called a "bikini cut". Stretch marks are quasi random and will not show as a straight line (it would be a jagged line if anything)

Janos Bacsi
02-26-05, 02:21
Here is a Site on Bkk, TONS of information to read abbout. I hope Jackson allows this post to the Forum. I think it would be very helpful to a lot of People.

All I know,that I learned some things from this site,that I did NOT know abbout before.

Even some of your PROS should not be asamed to red on things on this site, some great information here on all Bkk Go-go's,Sukhumvit,(walking mile) and so on.

Nottinon

http://www.bkk-gui.de/ins_eng_f.htm

Hi Nottinon,

You can post a link to any relevant site EXCEPT porn sites and websites with forums, which are my competitors.

Thanks,

Jackson

Janos Bacsi
02-26-05, 03:10
Some useful information on the Lagy's in Whats Up Go-Go. Some NICE looking girls thare.I was never in Thailand,but I will plan a Trip thare in the next few Years. Go check out the link.

http://www.whats-up-agogo-pub.com/

Janos Bacsi
02-26-05, 03:14
Hope I nan help to send usefull information to this Forum. Here is another Link to all the Gogos in Pattaya.

http://www.pattayagogoguide.com/gogolist.html

Janos Bacsi
02-26-05, 03:23
Jakson,

I would like to post some Fotos to this Forum, but can not.

Can you give me the rights, to Post. It would be my first one.

Nottinon

Hi Nottinon,

If you can post a report, then you can post photos.

In the screen where you post replys to reports, simply scroll down to "Additional Options", and then select the button labeled "Manage Attachmants".

Thanks,

Jackson

Jack Spratt
02-26-05, 04:54
Dinghy

I will bow to your greater knowledge. However, I have seen a number of women with similar marks (running from the belly button) who I know haven't had a C, and I have also seen some (small number admittedly) who have had a C, and the scar doesn't look like that.

From a closer (and more sober) examination this morning however, there is what looks like a scar running parallel, and very close, to the top of her jeans.

Dr Kildare

Duniawala
02-26-05, 10:14
I don't like damaged goods.

I am wondering that if you don't like damaged goods, what the hell are doing chasing the BGs in BKK or Thailand for that matter. They are all damaged one way or the other.

As I see in the pic that one line is nothing compared to what is most common. At least she has a tight body with no other marks. And for that matter your pre-interviews are a joke by your own admission that you got suckered.

Those utters look as if they were suckkeled for a entire family.

As I said her nipples are mighty fine. I wonder where one can find the info on how much a nipple is suckled to know if that nippled has been sucked once, twice or many times. And who suckled it: men, women or children. And by the way the word is "udders" not "utters"

Give us a break from your high and mighty throne.

MarcoStraight
02-26-05, 13:20
Thailand ladies are very beautiful but whenever I go for a trip to BKK, Pataya Or even Phuket, I have seen a lot of European or Americans who looks very handsome and young but most of them preferred to pick up those girls that is very dark, smaller, ugly and even older to be their mother! What is the real reason behind? to clear my long time curiosity.
Macho Dik

hey macho....
I WISH to have a "very dark,small,ugly and even older of my mother" girl like Na every fuckin day in my own country ..... No offense.

MarcoStraight
02-26-05, 13:42
I gave already to many fellows of this board privately the right coordinate to find her and considering how busy she was last month I guess it did really work.
Unfortunately her "boyfriend" from Finland just came 2 weeks ago supposing to stay for the next two months so unless anything will happen ...no more Na for a while :(

PS/ Still havin' problems to get this site from Pattaya.Sorry for any late answer then.I'll try to keep on post news and photos as much as I can.

Member #2041
02-26-05, 16:51
Marco,

No surprise, but she looks even better with a dick in her mouth!

Janos Bacsi
02-27-05, 21:27
Thanks for the info Jackson.

Your the Man, and if I got something to post, this would be the place, not somwhare else.

I will post some Fotos to the Hungary Forum.

Thanks Jackson.

MarcoStraight
02-28-05, 13:43
Marco,

No surprise, but she looks even better with a dick in her mouth!

...Do you think so ?

Janos Bacsi
02-28-05, 15:13
Not my foto, took this one from the oficial site. This is Yoi.

I must say, GREAT looking girls thare.

Janos Bacsi
02-28-05, 15:24
Another cuty from this place.

Janos Bacsi
02-28-05, 15:31
Is anyone have more picks of this girl from What's Up?

Would Love to see more!

Coma Boy
02-28-05, 16:13
Do you mean "What's Up" bar in Pattaya?

If you're talking about that place it is okay, but certainly nothing special. It is about as good as a millon other places in town.

Good fun though, but isn't everywhere!

Janos Bacsi
03-01-05, 01:19
Member #2967,that is the one,it realy intrests me.

Someday I will get thare. Till then, I will look at the girls here.

Thanks

Berty Boy
03-03-05, 11:36
Is anyone have more picks of this girl from What's Up?

Would Love to see more!I saw this girl when I was in Pattaya last November. I was with my Tg at the time and only in Pattaya for the day. She was one of the show girls and was using her p***y to write on a piece of paper. I will be back there in April without tg and What's Up in one of my stops. Although there is another girl at this bar who is not featured on their website that took my fancy. She is Black/Thai and my tg bought her a drink at the time and we had a short conversation.I hope to pick up where I left off. Will If possible find out what the deal is with Kung.

Berty boy

Janos Bacsi
03-04-05, 01:12
Berty Boy,

Thanks, do take some picks of that girl,would love to see them.

Anyone else got any fotos of her?

Will get thare some day, hope it's soon, I'm not getting younger.

madwizard
03-04-05, 06:02
Nottinon,

I hate to burst your bubble, but none of those ladies on the Whats up site work there. I live in Pattaya none of them are there or have been for a least 6 months. Lin was working at The Sea agogo but I haven't seen her for a leats 3 months. Marco, try the Soi Buhkoa cafes for access to WSG they I've been able to login to the site, unfortunately theres the always server busy crap associated with this site. Marco let me know when you come back, I owe you a beer.

Madwizard

Janos Bacsi
03-04-05, 19:41
Thanks for writing,would have love to see more picks of the Girls.

Oh well,it was a good try.

Thanks agen

Need Some
03-05-05, 10:59
I met this sweet girl at a bar on the corner of Sukhumvit RD and Soi Asoke (near Soi Cowboy) last April.

JuiceSpike
03-06-05, 19:41
This freelancer in BKK was a lot of fun... she loved to suck and I liked the way she sucked...:D

juice

Jaimito Cartero
03-08-05, 04:50
This freelancer in BKK was a lot of fun... she loved to suck and I liked the way she sucked...:D

juice

Boy you sure Jacksoned her! (Pulling her hair). Looks like fun.

1Ball
03-08-05, 09:53
hey Juicy Juice, who's taking the pics ?

JuiceSpike
03-09-05, 01:18
I took the pictures... there was a mirror in the room so I used that to shoot some of the pics...***On pic "sucking 10" I placed the camera (video) on the coffee table, hence you see both of my hands. The pics are stills taken from the 8 hour video.... :D... Hey, I don't travel with a photographer...:)

Jaimito,

Yep, she got jacksoned and then some...:p

juicy juice

1Ball
03-09-05, 10:54
juicy juice, ( I like the new moniker), I thought maybe she had brought a friend. I know what a generous guy you are, and you like the share the juice with da ladies.

;)

Bergen Bob
03-11-05, 00:51
FL from Nana parking lot at 2 am

Drowe
03-12-05, 05:21
Great pictures Bergen Bob,I am staying at Nana in a couple of weeks and was wondering with the new time restrictions at the Nana Plaza how good is the selection of ladies at 2am?

Coma Boy
03-12-05, 09:50
The Nana car-park selection is actually pretty good. You'll find all the girls who've been at Angels Disco, plus loads of girls who've already gone ST, looking for another punter, plus all sorts of other randoms.

I mostly hang out in other parts of BKK, and then if it looks like I can't get myself a student, will rush over to the car-park at 2am.

After the car-park crowd starts to thin out, there are still plenty of girls to be found on Sukhumvit between Soi 3 and Soi 7, plus herds of kratoeys.

Foodland on Soi 5 has a small restaurant, called Took Le Dee (Cheap and Good), where you may or may not meet someone nice. There are often Russians here too.

CB.

The Traveler
03-12-05, 10:51
The Nana car-park selection is actually pretty good. You'll find all the girls who've been at Angels Disco, plus loads of girls who've already gone ST, looking for another punter, plus all sorts of other randoms.

I mostly hang out in other parts of BKK, and then if it looks like I can't get myself a student, will rush over to the car-park at 2am.

After the car-park crowd starts to thin out, there are still plenty of girls to be found on Sukhumvit between Soi 3 and Soi 7, plus herds of kratoeys.

Foodland on Soi 5 has a small restaurant, called Took Le Dee (Cheap and Good), where you may or may not meet someone nice. There are often Russians here too.

CB.
Member #2967,,

hope you do not suggest to pick katoeys :)

The name of the restaurant you mention is quite funny, cause it means "cheap OR good" not "cheap AND good" which would be Took Khap Dee, or maybe it was Took Dae Dee which means "cheap BUT good".

Anyway, nice hint for newbies.

Take care

Coma Boy
03-12-05, 11:04
It is "Took Le Dee" - "Cheap and Good".
(Sahra Air, Lor Ling, Sahra Ah- or however that is transliterated).

Le=And, Gab=With/And, Rue=Or, Dtair=But.

And it is quite cheap and quite good.

I wasn't suggesting he bagged a kratoey, although it would be funny if he did.

CB.

Capt JB
03-12-05, 16:51
Drowe,

The Nana parking lot will be fine at 2am. It gives the ladies who did not get picked up in the disco or at one of the clubs in Nana Entertainment Plaza a second chance to get lucky. There will also be some there who went short time and want to double their earnings for the evening. The earlier closing times for clubs just gets them out to the parking lot before it gets too late.

The Traveler
03-12-05, 18:44
It is "Took Le Dee" - "Cheap and Good".
(Sahra Air, Lor Ling, Sahra Ah- or however that is transliterated).

Le=And, Gab=With/And, Rue=Or, Dtair=But.

And it is quite cheap and quite good.

I wasn't suggesting he bagged a kratoey, although it would be funny if he did.

CB.
Khun #2967,

Oh I see. As you know, transforming Thai into English isn't that easy. I thought you meant "Rue" cause many people pronounce the "R" like an "L" and "cheap or good" would make a nice name for a restaurant :) That way you could never complain about the food because you choosed the cheap food instead of the good (and of course more expensive) one.
My experiences with dining at foodland are quite limited. I had a couple of meals at different foodlands in the past and they were all too oily. I hate to have to much oil in my food. But if you say it is good I will give it a try.

We both are farangs but where I come from you would most likely write the above words like this :

kap/khap=with/and, roe/rew=or, dae=but

Quite confusing, isn't it ? Especially since the pronounciation can change the meaning of a word. I often have to read remarks twice which were made in Thai by other members to get the meaning.

Ask a Thai to repeat the following sentences :

"Doesn't new silk burn wood ?" or "old white rice with glue enters nine hills"

I know, these sentences don't make much sense but that way I usually try to catch the correct pronounciation. Even many Thais may give up on it or will find it hard to pronounce it correct on first try. I even have no idea how to write it in English to mark the different pronounciations.

(fei) mai = fire, burn, (pa) mai = silk, question word (like in chop mai ?), denying word (like in mai chop), wood

and

khao = rice, hill, enter, (si) khao = white, gao = nine, old, glue

BTW, what was your former handle ? Seems that Jackson still hasn't fixed it
And do you live in LOS ? A couple of other guys and me will be there in a week. Why not join us for a drink.

Take care

Coma Boy
03-12-05, 19:06
Khun #2967,

BTW, what was your former handle? Seems that Jackson still hasn't fixed it.

And do you live in LOS? A couple of other guys and me will be there in a week. Why not join us for a drink.My former handle was Coma Boy. I miss my old name.

Yes, I live here, based in Chiang Mai but in BKK about ten days per month (or more). Am planning to move there later this year, but want to buy a sexy condo there so am waiting the the property prices to stabilise. I've always assumed you lived in KT also.

I really should meet up with some other forum members some time but I kind of enjoy the mystery. I have my own ideas of what all the other posters are like. It would be like seeing a movie of a favourite book.

I read and write Thai but try to avoid karaoke Thai at all costs as it is bad practice. I even passed that Bor Hok equivalency exam. Do you know that? (Wat Kwamruu Parsah Thai Tiab Chan Bor Hok). Unfortunately, I still haven't mastered pronunciation. But getting closer every day.

Coma Boy.

The Traveler
03-12-05, 19:38
Khun Coma Boy,

why not come to BKK around the 20th ? It is quite interesting to see the real guys and all I have met so far are OK guys and nice to be with. We all are in a holiday mood and out for some serious mongering. That's much more fun in a group than alone. As you know, competition brings out the best in a man :)

Yes, I know the "Bor Hok". It's the sixth grade. There is also a "Mor Hok". Guess your reading/writing skills are much better than mine. I never took the time to really get into it but will do as soon as I retire and move there which will be about five years from now.

I have lived in LOS for at least 2 yrs almost 17yrs ago. Doing business but it didn't went as expected. I sold medical equipment like X-ray, ultrasound and the like. Too much competition from Japan and cause they are closer to Thailand their freight costs were much less than mine.

Lucky me, my native tongue isn't english and therefore I can pronounce Thai very well. Some Thais - guess they want to charm me - say that I even pronounce more clearly than Thais. I have my doubts regarding that matter.

BTW, I know a student girl in Lampang who loves to get gang banged. She already asks me if I want to come with a few friends (max 4) next time. Have that on my list for autumn. You live close by, so if you like you are on the list :)

Chok dee khrap

Coma Boy
03-12-05, 20:04
Yeah, would love to meet/gang-bang the Lampang girl.

I will be in Lampang in a couple of weeks anyway so could always warm her up before the autumn. If you're feeling generous PM me her contact details.

May go to BKK around that time, it's about time I met with some of you. I'll PM you closer to the time. I think I'll be there most of April also. I'm only an hour away but sometimes get stuck up here longer than planned.

CB.

Dinghy
03-13-05, 03:50
2967/ Trav - I have found that Thais tend to swallow some ocnsonants, too. I ave t keep aslking the spelling (pah-sah Thai) of some words so I can figure out what the word actually IS.

One that threw me for a while was "child" (sounded like "loo" but it has a swallowed "g/k" as the last consonant - very subtle). Oh well, I can speak like a 3 YEAR OLD NOW. <grin>

Coma Boy
03-13-05, 04:44
I have found that Thais tend to swallow some consonants.Yeah, it is important to do likewise. That seems to be a common mistake when learning Thai- like when you hear Farrang saying "Mahk Mahk" they really pronounce the K, but if you actually listen to Thai you won't hear it.

You can drop nearly every final consonant- a good habit to get into.

Coma Boy/ 2967.

Coma Boy
03-13-05, 05:56
Shit- I've just realised that this language conversation and Nana car-park conversation have all been in the photo-gallery. We should take it elsewhere if it is to continue.

Well, I'll add a photo to reduce the crime- the hot hot titties of one of my local starlets.

Coma Boy / 2967.

The Traveler
03-13-05, 08:35
2967/ Trav - I have found that Thais tend to swallow some ocnsonants, too.
Dinghy,

some Thais I know - of course all female - do swallow other things as well :D

Take care

The Traveler
03-13-05, 08:49
Coma,

btw, this is the gang bang chick. She gave me these photos which were made by a friend of her a semi-pro photographer.

Look at the boobs, they are real :)

The Traveler
03-13-05, 09:00
Coma,

in reality she does look a bit different, guess the below pics were made a few years ago. She makes up the differences by sucking you empty. She loves to suck and swallow :)

BTW, she does not attend univ anymore but instead has a couple of Thai guys that bang her regularly and finance her lifestyle.

Now she looks like that (21yrs old)

The Traveler
03-13-05, 09:17
Since this is the pic section here a nice girl that I had about a year ago. Kept her for over a week and went to Phuket for a couple of days.

Damn, wasn't able to upload all the files. Will try again later.

The Traveler
03-13-05, 09:39
Seems that I have to upload them one by one

Coma Boy
03-13-05, 10:03
Yum, your Phuket partner looks nice, I can see why you kept her for a week.

Now, how about some contact details for Nong Lampang- those breasts are impressive, and I'll be so lonely in Lampang without them.

CB.

Oh, and here's some Eastern European harlot from CM2.

The Traveler
03-13-05, 12:49
Sorry for bad quality, made the pic without flash and had to enhance it in photoshop.

MrBlonde
03-13-05, 13:07
What is CM2?

Coma Boy
03-13-05, 13:13
CM2 is the disco beneath Novotel Siam Square.

Here you can pick up overpriced Russian chicks.

Member #2131
03-13-05, 19:40
Traveler,

Great shot! And the adjustments made in Photoshop add to the feel of this picture. Do you have any contact info on this girl?

Sorry for bad quality, made the pic without flash and had to enhance it in photoshop.

The Traveler
03-16-05, 06:45
Guys,

when uploading a pic there is a link at the top of the window that leads you to a list of all attachments you have ever posted. When I had probs with uploading pics a couple of days ago I added the link to my Favourites and just had a look at my old pics and the download counter (not the number of views !).

I wonder how many people do download pics. I only watch the pics posted here and then forget about them. Some guys do even download pics of a bottle to flush a pussy (included in the betaisodona pussy wash set) and my sex toy collection :)

Guess most people have the same taste like me. My both long term (and I mean LONG TERM) GFs are at the top of the list. Surprisingly people liked the face shots, not the nudes. Most pics were downloaded between 3.000 - 8.000 times. but the face shot of my former GF was downloaded about 25.000 times !

So the question is : What do you download the pictures for ?

That would really interest me. You don't know the girls, especially my ex-GF. Most of my pics posted I made as a courtesy to the forum. I do not look at the pics I have made myself which are still on my PC, even to lazy to burn them on CD. I will probably never see these girls again. I just don't get it.

Any answer regarding that matter is welcomed.

Duniawala
03-16-05, 09:08
I don't know about others, but pussy and cum shots don't excite me. Who wants to be a gynecologist. Without a face there is no interest. If i see a good looking, sexy woman (with or without clothes) I will download. Plus a clothed woman is more sexier as one tries to imagine her without the clothes. A naked woman has no mystery.

Just my 2 cents.

BTW, never did see the link at the top of the window that leads me to a list of all attachments I have ever posted. I use Netscape/Mozilla. Is it on other browsers?

Coma Boy
03-16-05, 13:38
I personally prefer the gyno shots. Close up pussy and ass shots.

Each to their own I guess.

JuiceSpike
03-16-05, 15:19
Thai pussy. Not a close up but I think you might like it. Guys not into sex toys please skip this one...

The breasts are real. :p

juice

Wahoolee
03-16-05, 15:54
Nothing is less interesting.

The hole(s) look the same but the faces don't.

Show more of the entire girl.

The Traveler
03-16-05, 19:10
Duniawala,

I also prefer face shots (not cum shots in the face :)), that's my fetish if you like. I agree that imagination is better then looking at the goods but a nice nude can be good too. Nevertheless I would look at it and go on, no need to download. But to each his own.

Try to upload a picture. If the forum is slow again you might see a sentence like "upload in progress, you might delete the attachment here". The word "here" is a link to all your posted attachments.

Member #2041
03-16-05, 19:30
Personally, I like to see the whole lady, with MY dick inside of her, including her facial expression as she's having an orgasm.

Everything else is a compromise, but I still will choose to look. And I thank you all for your efforts, even if I personally would have taken a different photo.

Coma Boy
03-17-05, 04:38
Thank you, very thoughtful of you Juice.

A nice picture to wake up to. And so much nicer than what I woke up with today. I am officially jealous- but only until tonight.

I remember last time you posted that girl on that sofa, it is one of my most prized downloaded WSG photos in my collection.

The sofa pattern is nice too.

Coma Boy.

Coma Boy
03-17-05, 05:16
This one's for you.

SB Lumens
03-17-05, 11:13
For this one; no face, no problem!

Big Kev
03-17-05, 12:38
Nice shot, 2967.

I'd be afraid of falling into that hole and never being seen again!

JuiceSpike
03-17-05, 14:22
I was worried you would not notice the sofa pattern. I'm glad you did. The sofa turned out to be a stable fuck padding. And the fabric was easy to clean... Fuckfun furniture.

Your pic for Wahoolee looks like open heart surgery :D

juice

Kiss the Girl
03-18-05, 05:12
Nice shot, 2967.

I'd be afraid of falling into that hole and never being seen again!No shit, that looked more like a bullet wound.

Coma Boy
03-18-05, 05:18
I'd be afraid of falling into that hole and never being seen again!
I did fall in, it was quite an adventure. After a few days managed to escape through the back door.

Coma Boy.

Terry Terrier
03-18-05, 08:45
I did fall in, it was quite an adventure. After a few days managed to escape through the back door.

Coma Boy.

Good to see you cut your nails on exit.

Konan Grit
03-19-05, 01:16
From Pattaya about 4 months ago.

Coma Boy
03-19-05, 19:18
Nice mop action dude!

Love Sex 22
03-19-05, 22:03
You should treat this girl with a minimal respect. How would you like that someone stick a mop up your ass and take a picture, and then post it on the net. You must be very proud of your self. You can fuck as many as you want or do any discusting thing that you want with these girls, but please keep it for yourself. They are human beings.

Dangerous Dan
03-19-05, 22:25
In January I was in Pattaya for a few days and found this beauty. I had first seen her on the forum while I was planning my Pattaya visit and thought that it would be nice to meet her. Once in Pattaya I realised that there was so much choice around that there was no point looking for her.

However late one night I was walking somewhere near soi 10 and recognised a familiar face walking near by. She saw me checking her out and promptly approached me. After a quick negotiation, we headed to her hotel in Second Road (sorry don’t remember the name) to pickup her passport, as she was not carrying ID at the time.

We then rushed off to my hotel J

DD

Dangerous Dan
03-19-05, 22:37
Na mentioned to me that she had stayed previously at the Hard Rock hotel before. On that occasion, Michael Jackson was on the wall and she felt like he was watching her at work.

DD

Member #2041
03-20-05, 00:43
Dan,

You should have told her not to worry, Michael Jackson only likes prepubescent boys. She's WAY too much the hot female for his taste.

Konan Grit
03-20-05, 01:47
Firstly, I treat all the girls with respect, that is until I'm in the bedroom, when I enjoy a dirty fuck. It's not as if I posted her face, even though I have many photos and videos of it, I wouldn't. What difference is it than having a dildo up her? Just a longer handle, that's all.

Secondly, the mop is not up her ass, it's in her pussy.

You come on a sex tourists photo gallery and complain when you see a picture of a working girl having a plastic mop handle in her. Come to Pattaya and you can see girls inserting live goldfish, frogs, and turtles up themselves in front of a large ogling crowd.

You could atleast have posted a picture to give me an example of what you think I should be posting.

Here's a mop shot close up, as you can see, the mop is not in her ass.

Noodles 20
03-20-05, 06:09
Met this gal last year hanging around the food court at the new mall in Khorat. Great attitude and only asked for 1000 baht.

Frenchhero
03-20-05, 11:53
What a great freelancer she was. As soon as walked in the disco, I knew she was the one that I was waiting for.
With her glasses, she looks like a secretary, but unfortunately for her, she does not sound like a secretary when she starts laughing.
I gave her a 3000 bath tip for long time but she really deserved that extra generosity.

Frenchhero
03-20-05, 11:58
Kim is a girl that I met in Thermae. She only comes on Friday and Saturday as she has a normal daytime job. She only goes with customers shorttime as she still lives with her mother who does not know of her activity.
Good BBBJ, nice body with many curves.

Nita was an expensive chick that I took from Riva's. Damn, I should have broken my leg that night as she was not really worth the cash i gave her (around 4000 bath for a night). She did not want to do BBBJ, she did not kiss good, was lazy, ....but she is a good dancer.

Frenchhero
03-20-05, 12:02
That girl is often to be found around 01am at the entrance of the Grace Hotel or inside Thermae. Her english skills are not great but her performance in bed is Ok.

Kiss the Girl
03-20-05, 19:24
Come to Pattaya and you can see girls inserting live goldfish, frogs, and turtles up themselves in front of a large ogling crowd.

Does the goldfish survive?

Dick Nasty
03-20-05, 20:02
Nice picture Konan. Your picture is not as bad as it seemed.

She has a nice piece of ass too. Any more picts of these kind? Nice job.

DN

JuiceSpike
03-20-05, 20:09
Farang Steve,

"I gave her a 3000 bath tip for long time but she really deserved that extra generosity..." Arai?

Did she deserve that tip? Why? That's a huge tip. Not to sound too critical but I have seen her at Nana disco and she is one annoying biatch. She had a very cute friend that I took a couple of times before. Every time this girl saw me would ask if I would take her friend again and I told her to get lost (in a nice way :D) which she though it was funny and out came out her incredibly annoying laugh.

juice

Sean_Double
03-20-05, 21:34
Farang Steve,
I hope the 3000 baht was the total and not a tip in addition to the usual fee. I don't consider myself kinok when it comes to Nana freelancers, but 3000 seems like a lot under any circumstances.
Cheers,
Sean

Love Sex 22
03-21-05, 05:57
I have seen all the shows that you can imagine. But those girls do it with the knowledge that people their to watch their show. There are girls who perform sex act with dogs and horses in private web site with the knowledge that everyone can watch them. But this girl didn't have a clue that you are going to post this picture on the net.

Konan Grit
03-21-05, 06:40
Kiss the girl,

Yes, the goldfish do survive. After a minute or two the are squeezed out from a squating position into a small goldfish bowl, where they immediately start smimming.

Love Sex 22,

The girl in the pictures I posted is unrecognizable. If you want to rant about people posting pictures without the girls knowing, attack the people who post the girls face. You're being hypocritical even coming to this thread, as you'd have to be very naive to think that many of the girls here gave their permision to be posted on the internet.

Dick Nasty,

One more for you:

Konan Grit
03-21-05, 07:11
I'm sure this girl is overjoyed that you posted her picture on this site:

http://www.*************.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12698

Coma Boy
03-21-05, 07:31
LoveSex22- boo hoo! Stop crying.

Konan's picture was funny, and the little minx probably enjoyed it! If your morals are so high than perhaps you shouldn't be masturbating over photos on this site, or fucking girls half your age and weight.

At least Konan didn't post a picture of her face.

Why are you so worried about this? Does it bring back painful memories of the times when you were mopped in the ass?

Actually your concerns are somewhat admirable, but a true gentleman doesn't belong in this forum.

Except me, of course. And Domino, I guess.

Dick Nasty
03-21-05, 10:14
Well said 2967. There was no face shown, besides sometimes ppl comment on things that isn't even that bad.

As long no torture was involved, Konan picture has a fun side of it.

BostonBread
03-21-05, 13:13
Sorry, but I have to add my 2 cents.

I am an occasional poster. The mop: I want to know how he asked to put that there? Oh .. here is a mop, mind if i stick it in your pussy and take a picture? My hat is off to getting that picture as I have a hard enough time just asking for a picture!

Too funny (only because it is not as though she didn't want it.)

Member #2156
03-21-05, 21:57
Anyone want see more, send me a message.

Love Sex 22
03-21-05, 22:44
I had a written authorization from her to post my pictures ,as a matter of fact she encouraged me to do so. And I enjoy very much this forum not to masturbate but to be well informed about all the twisted and sex addicts that participate in WSG forums ,including myself.

As far as I am concern this forum is here to help us world travelers to get the best pussy for the best price possible .And how to find them.

The rest of philosophical arguments are to my opinion is just because most of you, guys don't have any thing more important to do with your time than arguing who is the master of the universe.

Coma Boy
03-22-05, 05:07
Anyone want see more, send me a message.Yes please, gimme some more!

How Dydo
03-22-05, 05:45
I was spellbound by the pictures of Na. She is a goddess! I could wake up to that smiling face and beautiful eyes every morning. Her figure is perfect...slender and sexy. She is exactly how I picture my dream girl.

If I could afford a ticket to Thailand, I'd be on a plane tomorrow!!! I'm hoping to go in about a year or so. She may not still be around, but atleast I know that it's possible to find a girl of her caliber over there (I hope there's more like her)!

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all like a different thing. I can be quite picky, but Na is a "10" in my book.

By the way, this is my first post, as I am a new member on the forum. The only "real" mongering place I've been to is Amsterdam....and I love it (but I miss the good old guilder days). But since I'm mainly into brown skinned gals and similar ethnicities, I would probably enjoy Thailand even more (although Ams is easy to get around in..I don't speak Thai...Plus, it's more USD friendly than the crappy Euro. Maybe we could get the annual Cannabis Cup to take place in Thailand one year! ;)

Hats off to Jackson for a great concept in this forum. And, a special thanks to the gentlemen who posted pictures of Na. She is a dream! I'll never be the same. :)

Domino
03-22-05, 06:08
Is there a bar these mop babes hang out in? Do they also do maid service, like mopping the floor? How much of the mop do they like to take? Do they do crutches as well? How does one suggest to a nice Isaan lady that she fucks a mop/crutch/umbrella stand for our edification? Also, did you drink from the Henieken bottle before or after insertion and, if so, do you not think Heineken is a low class drink?Thanks.

Coma Boy
03-22-05, 07:15
I was spellbound by the pictures of Na. She is a goddess!

Maybe we could get the annual Cannabis Cup to take place in Thailand one year!
And Na isn't even hot by Thai standards. Kohn Thai would turn their noses up at her. But, she's still pleasing for us whities.

If High Times moved the cup to Bangkok Toxsin's police would have a field day- there'd be bullets and blood everywhere, and, of course, it would officially be recorded as inter-pot-gang fighting.

CB

Konan Grit
03-22-05, 09:43
Very funny you mention that, as the girl I just dropped off did perform that service.

You can tell it's low season in pattaya now, as I managed to negotiate cleaning my 3 bedroom 3 bathroom house as part of the deal for 500 Baht + 200 Baht barfine. She did use the same mop, but only for cleaning, as it was a brand new mop with head still in the wrapper when I made the original shots. I wouldn't insert a used mop in a girl, that's just sick.

She also did a limited photoshoot, but her face is in most of them so can't really post any. Maybe I can do a bit of work with microsoft paint to obscure any distinguishing features, haven't tried that yet, but would prefer to leave it a few months before posting.

Very pretty girl, but a bit fat, suppose can't expect model quality for that money with maid service and photoshoot thrown in, cooked my meals for me aswell. Think her little extra weight makes her compensate by giving excellent oral and hand relief, not a bad screw either. Had her in the pool, on the sun lounger, on the sofa, and in the bed. Brought me off five times over the space of about 15 hours. Admittedly I've known her for quite a while, so she likes to take care of me.

I'll leave a pic from the other end of the spectrum, these two are lesbian go go dancers who live with each other. One is a stunner, and the other isn't bad looking either. Cost was 1000 Baht each, plus another 600 Baht each barfine, plus another 500 Baht each for the photoshoot. At 4200 Baht total it was an expensive night for Pattaya, but thoroughly enjoyable, and it was at the peak of the high season

Same problem again, faces are in all but one, such a shame, as they really are beauties, and I have some great shots. More tasteful than the mop shots, but that isn't difficult.

SB Lumens
03-22-05, 09:57
That girl is often to be found around 01am at the entrance of the Grace Hotel or inside Thermae. Her english skills are not great but her performance in bed is Ok.Is she really Thai?

SB Lumens
03-22-05, 10:10
Anyone want see more, send me a message.Have to say that #08 is brilliant, as there is the slightest glimmer of light below the holy land!

SB Lumens

Coma Boy
03-22-05, 12:20
Most of you guys don't have any thing more important to do with your time than arguing who is the master of the universe.Master of the universe? Easy- that's a guy called Cronin.

Or perhaps Juice Spike.

BostonBread
03-23-05, 00:06
OK, long time lurker, sometime poster. I have to agree, Cronin does an excellent job takign pictures. Gives me inspiration (to get on a plane and move to Thailand!)

How Dydo
03-23-05, 03:32
And Na isn't even hot by Thai standards. Kohn Thai would turn their noses up at her. Amazing!! They turn up their noses, while I am on my knees bowing at her feet. To each his own. Guess it brings a new meaning to the old phrase, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

She needs to come to America where she will be appreciated (preferably my house)! If she has a passport, I'd pay for her ticket to get here! I guess it’s only wishful thinking that she might have any contact info...like an email address or phone number??!! I’m not sure how internet savvy the locals in Paataya are. I'd love to chat with her before I went over. I rarely see a girl in her profession that fits my definition of physical perfection! Now, as long as she has a great personality, is not psycho, and is STD free, she would be mail order bride material for me! ;) Sign me up!!

I'm getting tired of the pay by the hour thing....I'd like to find a quality girl for a great GFE. Although one can't get the GFE in an Amsterdam vacation (prices too high to get your fav girl for a week or so), at least the two things I like most can be done openly and freely!

By the way, since I'm a newbie, and have never been to Thailand, about how much (ballpark) would it be to get a girl like Na per day (all day and night). Or, is that even possible (to find a girl you like and have her spend several days to a week with you...touring, great sex, etc. A great vacation with an awesome GFE one would never forget!)? Thanks for any advice, guys! :)

Joe Zop
03-23-05, 05:46
How Dydo, while I agree with you that Na is a doll, let me suggest (before you get massively flamed) that you read the FAQ, and a bit of the forum, where you will find answers to your questions. Short answers: won't cost much, and yes, she's obviously very possible to find, and in general, yes, it's quite easy to find women like that who will stay with you for the duration of your trip, be it a week or a month. I suggest you ask further questions in the non-photo sections.

I think either Cronin or Juice would make a fine master of the photo universe. I give the edge to Juice in the Thai universe, but probably Cronin overall (sorry Juice! :D)

SE Asia Joe
03-23-05, 07:27
Guys,

That missive by How Dydo is almost painful! I was just going to ignore it, but could not get it out of my mind. Here's a complete innocent going to slaughter. And that it would really be a failing on my part unless I say at least something. So here goes:

How Dydo - careful young man, be very careful. You really don't know what you're talking about/could not even fathom the folly of your words about Na. Sorry, but you've got to do a whole lot more growing up. Tell you what, why don't you do yourself a favor and start reading a free book available on the net - Private Dancer by Stephen leather -

http://www.stephenleather.com/thebooks_privatedancer.htm

This will give you a very basic idea as to what this scene is all about. This Stephen Leather's got the gist of life as is the case in most of SE Asia.

Be careful, be very careful of what you wish for my young friend.

SE Asia Joe

JuiceSpike
03-23-05, 14:22
Who the fuck is Cronin? :D... Anyway, everybody in here has something to contribute. I'm glad to know people appreciate the "hard" work...:p

Slobbers

How Dydo claims complete and utter drooling for an Isaan beauty "...I am on my knees bowing at her feet..." Now this guy is the perfect candidate for the "suckers" hall of fame in mongerville. In my opinion, slobbers get run over by the girls who sense, smell the drooling and move in for the shake down. Guys, women get bored and lose interest with overly drolling guys.

Speaking of suckers, the girl in the pics did a great sucking and moaning job. I paid her 1,000 for an afternoon delight last November.

juice

Thpon
03-23-05, 18:29
You should treat this girl with a minimal respect. How would you like that someone stick a mop up your ass and take a picture, and then post it on the net. You must be very proud of your self. You can fuck as many as you want or do any discusting thing that you want with these girls, but please keep it for yourself. They are human beings.Hey whats your prob? I've lived here in Thailand for nearly 20 years and have first hand experience of the Thai mentality, and would say if you get the girls pissed ok that a bummer for posting but really they are all more aware than you think. In Thailand they have 2 religions: One is Buddha and they other is the green back. I am married to a Thai (very happily I might add) with 2 kids and still they jump up and bite my ass when I try to understand them. So if the lass was sober she attached a price to it and would be happy going home the morning after.

Coma Boy
03-23-05, 19:27
Just remember Issan girls are the equivalent of Hicks/Scousers/Hillbillies/Pikies or whatever is relevant to your part of the world.

By all means come here, enjoy some girls. But, whatever you do, DON'T fall in love.

Remember: your little princess is my little wh*re.

And I still insist that Cronin is Master of the Universe, but Juice, you're the Master of the Soi. An impressive title nonetheless.

CB.

Dangerous Dan
03-23-05, 19:48
I'm happy you appreciate the Na photos. However I have to agree with
And Na isn't even hot by Thai standards. She's ok. My date the night before refused even a photo in the street, so I was happy to see a familiar face from the forum that ensured my camera got used :)

If she has a passport, I'd pay for her ticket to get here! :)Yes she has a passport. She told me that she had lost her ID at some hotel in the past. I didn't ask why she didn't go back to the hotel.

and is STD freeWhen the beer got the better of me, she offered to fuck without, which I declined.

Just study the forum and you will get the information you need and always remember the golden rule, do not fall in love with them and just be like a Wombat. (eats, roots, shoots and leaves) :)

DD

For the non Aussies, a Wombat is a furry animal that digs holes and.....

Buko Max
03-23-05, 21:15
Putting her background aside I would like to nominate Na to the WSG hall of fame as "Most Photogenic." You can see from her photos that she has a certain sparkle about her. You don't see that kind of attitude every day. She no doubt gets into her job! How can a photographer go wrong with this type of subject matter!

Cronin; master of the universe- no Cronin: WSG master photographer extraordinare- yes.

Everybody keep those great photos cumming!

Mattrick

JuiceSpike
03-24-05, 00:10
"Master of the Soi..." :D... I don't need to be a master of anything other than of my own destiny and that keeps me busy :eek:...

juice

Coma Boy
03-24-05, 08:19
I am married to a Thai (very happily I might add).Yeah, so happily married that you lurk on WSG. LOL!

MarcoStraight
03-24-05, 15:00
In January I was in Pattaya for a few days and found this beauty. I had first seen her on the forum while I was planning my Pattaya visit and thought that it would be nice to meet her. Once in Pattaya I realised that there was so much choice around that there was no point looking for her.
DD

Hey man, at least you should say thanx to me.....;)
Good luck.

How Dydo
03-24-05, 20:24
Thanks for the advice guys! I see what you mean. Thanks to all (CB, Dan, Juice, Marco, Joe Zop, and Asia Joe) Looking into Na’s eyes and that beautiful smile…”attitude” is a great way to describe it, Mattrick. She seems to have personality, which makes her even more adorable.

Before I go to the Land of Smiles, I better make sure my head is screwed on straight, or a beauty like Na would see “poor sucker” wriiten all over my face and have the power to extract every last dollar out of my wallet before I knew what hit me.

After I got home from work last night, I had a chance to read some more around the forum and it helped to bring me back to reality. I especially like this excerpt from another Thread:

“Eevery farang man new to Thailand makes the mistake of falling in love with a prostitute – and some do it repeatedly. Most of us live to tell the tale, though, and it could be seen as a right of passage. If approached in the right way, the experience can also be highly enjoyable.”

Na will always be a goddess in my book and is exactly the kind of girl I go for, but now I realize how easy a fella’s better judgement can become clouded by his libido! Thanks a bunch SE Asia Joe…your post came to my rescue…it was most helpful and very much appreciated. I’ll definitely check out that book.

The Na fever I was under was starting to get a little painful, but is now subsiding. Damn… I couldn’t get her out of my mind for days….you guys will probably laugh, but I was even tossing and turning in bed the other night wondering how in the world I can over to Thailand and get her back here. Crazy! I don’t know what came over me! A prostitute has never affected me like that…and the surprising thing is that it was only from freakin' pictures!! It could have been disastrous if I met her in person. I totally lost sight of reality. The dream that went along with her smile, eyes, and pefect figure was quite potent But now I can appreciate her beauty and exoticness in the proper perspective.

And CB, you’re soo right…my little princess is another’s little wh*re (how could I have forgotten her profession?)….better to view her as “my”special little wh*re, too, so my heart doesn’t end up trapped where only my penis should go! This way I can fully enjoy the fun and GFE a girl like Na could bring, without falling in a trap that so many have before me. At least it’s nice to know I’m not alone in having a feeling like this come over me...it's natural for all men to experience. Powerful is the charm a sexy woman can have over a man. Thank you my friends, for setting me straight! I look forward to more great times and advice on the forum!

:)

Coma Boy
03-25-05, 08:14
Good to hear you've come to your senses. Don't worry after you've been here a few days you'll understand how everything works.

Most of us residents have similar problems with our pussy addiction, after all, that is why we've come to live here. We've changed our whole lives in the pursuit of these little brown fucking machines.

"The song of the Sirens is irresistable".

C-B.

Boy Toy
03-25-05, 09:29
Who is this Na? I also wanna know, there is a lot of furore about her on the forum, but no pics? Where do I find her?

I was spellbound by the pictures of Na. She is a goddess! I could wake up to that smiling face and beautiful eyes every morning. Her figure is perfect...slender and sexy. She is exactly how I picture my dream girl.

If I could afford a ticket to Thailand, I'd be on a plane tomorrow!!! I'm hoping to go in about a year or so. She may not still be around, but atleast I know that it's possible to find a girl of her caliber over there (I hope there's more like her)!

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we all like a different thing. I can be quite picky, but Na is a "10" in my book.

By the way, this is my first post, as I am a new member on the forum. The only "real" mongering place I've been to is Amsterdam....and I love it (but I miss the good old guilder days). But since I'm mainly into brown skinned gals and similar ethnicities, I would probably enjoy Thailand even more (although Ams is easy to get around in..I don't speak Thai...Plus, it's more USD friendly than the crappy Euro. Maybe we could get the annual Cannabis Cup to take place in Thailand one year! ;)

Hats off to Jackson for a great concept in this forum. And, a special thanks to the gentlemen who posted pictures of Na. She is a dream! I'll never be the same. :)

MarcoStraight
03-25-05, 10:12
..She was wild...

Thunder367
03-25-05, 15:27
Marco,

Where does this girl work, as I'll be back there in June for 2 weeks.

Can she swim, and does she do longtime, and whats her rates?

And is she worht every penny.

On The Go
03-25-05, 19:31
..She was wild...My props again go out to you Marco as you always have the very best! You always seem to find the most beautiful women available!.I also want to say thanks for the great photos as they are always so clear and you always let us see the faces which is really nice!. Keep up the good work as we really enjoy your work or should i say your fun!

On The Go
03-25-05, 19:37
Who is this Na? I also wanna know, there is a lot of furore about her on the forum, but no pics? Where do I find her?Go to post # 3105 and you will see her as she most definitly is the bomb! I would like to know if she is worth the money she is getting?

MarcoStraight
03-26-05, 08:20
Marco,

Where does this girl work, as I'll be back there in June for 2 weeks.

Can she swim, and does she do longtime, and whats her rates?

And is she worht every penny.

I picked her up in Soi Bowkao, she said she's working somewhere in North Pattaya , if I'll meet her again I will post more details.

MarcoStraight
03-26-05, 08:27
My props again go out to you Marco as you always have the very best! You always seem to find the most beautiful women available!.I also want to say thanks for the great photos as they are always so clear and you always let us see the faces which is really nice!. Keep up the good work as we really enjoy your work or should i say your fun!

Thanx mate , I'll try to do my best.About Na I suggest you to check my pictures on posts #3008 and #3002 (Na at her really best), if you didn't see it yet you will probably love Na....

Konan Grit
03-26-05, 09:46
Here's another from the girls I posted previously:

MarcoStraight
03-26-05, 12:46
Freelancer .... from Surin

How Dydo
03-26-05, 17:56
She's a doll, too! I like those slim ones. She has nice silky skin tone!

Ganoosh
03-26-05, 22:14
Here's another from the girls I posted previously:Excellent, bravo-bravo!

JFX

Papayito I
03-27-05, 01:33
Freelancer .... from SurinShe has a great body, hummmmm yummiiii

MarcoStraight
03-27-05, 12:09
Who is this Na? I also wanna know, there is a lot of furore about her on the forum, but no pics? Where do I find her?

Who is Na ? She's my maid...:D :D :D :D

JuiceSpike
03-27-05, 15:59
Marco,

You actually went back to find Na and got her all dolled up in a maid outfit. Now that's what I call dedication...:D The pic of her ass is one of the best I have seen in here.

Gentleman, start your drolling...:D

juice

MarcoStraight
03-27-05, 17:05
Marco,

You actually went back to find Na and got her all dolled up in a maid outfit. Now that's what I call dedication...:D The pic of her ass is one of the best I have seen in here.

Gentleman, start your drolling...:D

juice

..And what about wearing old roman sandals ?
Next time she' ll be a nurse ..and I the patient :p :p :p :

How Dydo
03-27-05, 18:38
Nice sandles. She would be the ultimate dress up doll :)

Although I like to see any part of her, my favorite is her face...I especially like the pic #571 from thread 3158...she looks sooo adorable sitting there with her head tilted ever so slightly to the side, with those sexy eyes and that smile gets your temperature rising! She smiles with her eyes, too...which is extra sexy.

Thanks Marco! You da man! :)

JuiceSpike
03-27-05, 19:26
Marco,

Yeah, nice sandals! The nurse uniform is been done before but she might look real good in it.

Hmm, I'm having problems posting. I will be back tomorrow with some pictures...:D

juice

MarcoStraight
03-28-05, 15:48
Nice sandles. She would be the ultimate dress up doll :)

Although I like to see any part of her, my favorite is her face...I especially like the pic #571 from thread 3158...she looks sooo adorable sitting there with her head tilted ever so slightly to the side, with those sexy eyes and that smile gets your temperature rising!
Thanks Marco! You da man! :)

Hooo what romantik monger you are.....I'm a bit more philty , the only time Na "looks sooo adorable" to me is when she's sitting on my face :o:o:o

Dangerous Dan
03-28-05, 16:21
Hey man, at least you should say thanx to me.....;)
Good luck.You're right!

Many thanks Marco :-)

After your more recent Na posts, I've realised that I am an amature pornographer compared to you, but at least I am willing learner. Just got to find the time to get to a another class in LOS.

JuiceSpike
03-28-05, 16:56
She liked playing with her pussy so I took some pictures... She fucked good too... She is married now so no contact number for her...:D

juice

JuiceSpike
03-28-05, 17:02
She liked playing with her pussy so I took some pictures...

juice

JuiceSpike
03-28-05, 17:07

juice

JuiceSpike
03-28-05, 17:14

juice

JuiceSpike
03-28-05, 17:18
She liked playing with her pussy so I took some pictures... She fucked good too... She is married now so no contact number for her...:D

juice

Coma Boy
03-28-05, 18:16
Great work Juice, and pleased to see you're posting some gyno-style shots.

Now, for some reason those photos make me think of this chick, who is also now married.

Incidentally, this is the first time I have posted a face shot, but at least her eyes are closed.

Coma.

1Ball
03-28-05, 20:10
I just love those belly shirts, but i have to admit, they look better on a tanned body :)

Magic501
03-28-05, 20:56
1ball,

You are 1 sick puppy!! So I sent the pic to a friend of min who will probably tell me the same thing.

Magic

Randy Farang
03-28-05, 21:24
1Ball,

Could that be your new "Main Squeeze?"

If so, I think you squeezed a bit too much!

Randy

1Ball
03-28-05, 22:55
Randy Farang, jealousy is a very bad trait. you should be ashamed, remember, " thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife". :)

Ragnar
03-29-05, 01:34
Reminds me of a playboy cartoon where the kids flash a sign to an old lady that reads, "Show us your tits". In the next cartoon, the old lady is hiking up her dress exposing her breasts that are sagging down to her knees.

Ragnar

Konan Grit
03-29-05, 05:29
I went out early yesterday and ended up getting totally out of it from lager and vodka. I visited soi 6 with a couple of friends and got 2 birds to suck me off in the bar for 200 each, which made me pretty horny, so I decided to take them both upstairs. Normal price is 500 for girl and 200 for bar, however, for lesbian show they wanted 600 each, no big deal as I had already paid 200 each, so that came off the bill. Total price was 1600 for an excellent lesbian show and threesome. The girls in soi 6 may not be stunners, but they must give the best fuck in town, certainly not GFE, but I find that strange anyway.

Now to my pic. I spent so long with the two girls in soi 6 that my mates had already shagged theirs' and left. I decided to carry on drinking and got really pissed down walking street. I then had some twisted idea to take 4 girls home with me, travelled all around town, but couldn't get any girls who were up for it, at least not four of them.

I decided to really lower my standards and kerb crawl Beach road, as luck would have it, I noticed a bar with several decent looking girls, that saved me from going home with some scumbag SWs from the beach. I gave my proposition pretty much as soon as I stood in the bar: 500 for any girl that wants to come back with me, barfine was 200/girl. I got 7 takers. Total cost for 7 girls 4900. Well, they were all shagable, no beasts, so I couldn't refuse. Flagged down a bahtbus and slung him 200 to take the girls back to my house, same price to get rid of them this morning.

They were all inexperienced,hairy pussies, which normally signals that they've only been in the game for a short time. None were great fucks, but I thoroughly enjoyed the night. I only took a few pics, which is a pity. If I hadn't been so pissed I'd have got a great set, but that wasn't really on my mind at the time.

Rydemydic
03-29-05, 10:00
Hey Juice Spike,

In one of the picture you got both hands on her legs I was wondering who is taking the picture?

MarcoStraight
03-29-05, 11:46
I forgot to post it....

Coma Boy
03-29-05, 12:30
Fuck! I want a fucking swimming pool.

That's it! Am gonna buy a BKK condo with it's own pool.

All thanks to you Konan.

Randy Farang
03-29-05, 16:38
1Ball

I do remember that "Thou Shalt Not Covet" line, and I didn't realize that she was your wife. But, I hope you'll forgive me if I just want to use one of the more minor folds. After all, it looks like you've got acres and acres, and much of it MUST be unused.

Randy

1Ball
03-29-05, 16:57
Randy, i never said she was my wife, i just know she is someone's wife, actually, I believe she is SA's wife. I'm sure he won't mind if you use just one or two of the folds.

Remember to roll her in flour, it will be easier to find the wet spots.

1Ball
03-29-05, 17:00
Konan, my hat is off to you. Not the best pic in the thread, but certainly one of the most impressive one I have seen in a while.

Congrats !!!

Wazup
03-30-05, 04:38
Where did you meet the Ethno babe and how was she?

MarcoStraight
03-30-05, 12:32
Where did you meet the Ethno babe and how was she?

Firts time I met her it was in Nana plaza, she was hookin at Nana disco as well, then I met her again in Pattaya with some friends, she's a freelancer who uses to hang around between Bangkok (Nana area) and Pattaya . It really worth to try her. Pretty wild and funny.

How Dydo
03-30-05, 16:27
That surin girl is quite a cutie...with girls like her and Na, I can't wait to go to Thailand!

Seems like it would be better to go with freelancers, so I wouldn't have to pay a bar fine.

Wazup
03-30-05, 16:33
I think I saw her at Nana a couple months ago when I was in Bangokok. She seemed to have an attitude so I didn't even try, but now after seeing the photos I wish I would have. Maybe next time.

Coma Boy
03-31-05, 04:29
Seems like it would be better to go with freelancers, so I wouldn't have to pay a bar fine.Don't fear the bar-fine. It has lots of extra advantages.

As this will be your first trip, and you're already smitten by average chicks like Miss Surin and Na, you're gonna be blown away when you see what else is available.

Member #3173
03-31-05, 13:57
Any more pics which are not so dark?

MeatMan
03-31-05, 21:14
I just love those belly shirts, but i have to admit, they look better on a tanned body :)

Good Lord man!. *shivers!!*

Hoeman
04-04-05, 07:42
Seems like it would be better to go with freelancers, so I wouldn't have to pay a bar fine.How Dydo,

Why fret about paying the barfine? It doesn't cost much. Besides, going with freelancers is risky business. There are plenty of horror stories about freelancers stealing from unsuspecting clients, entrapment stories, etc...

When you pay the barfine, at least you'll know where to send the authorities or who to complain to, when you realise the girl you were with the night before, has stolen some stuff from you.

Most bar owners/mamasan do not tolerate thiefs because it is bad for business if the word gets around that their bar/establishment harbours thiefs. And with forums like this, the word does get around pretty fast.

For first-timers to Thailand, my advice is "better safe than sorry". Being penniless (especially not on your own accord) in a foreign country is definitely not an experience one would want.

Just my POV.

Hoeman.

Gray Malkin
04-05-05, 23:52
Hi everybody,

I would like to know more about these lady's. They all work recently in Pattaya. Does anybody have more information about them? like where does she hang out, or where does she work, or better yet maybe you have some phone number or email.

Thanks

Gray

Duniawala
04-06-05, 02:38
Photos anyone?

Gray, what are you talking about?

Robux
04-06-05, 02:51
Gray,

It's considered bad form to ask for names, numbers, etc. without having ever given even a single field report. Come on dude, give us a little sugar. 3 posts gets you no cred.

Robux

Sgt Pecker
04-06-05, 08:38
I really wanted to see all of the Magnificant 7, and I thought some of the others here would want to as well. I took the liberty of brightening this up and reposting it for all.

JuiceSpike
04-06-05, 15:51
She was a freelancer, eager and willing... great lips for sucking.

juice

Speed Touch
04-06-05, 21:32
Anyone help me here, been having problems opening the pics for a while now. PM me if you know how to fix this problem. Will be posting some pics later.

I get the following error :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/attachment.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at www.*************.info Port 80

Pete33
04-07-05, 07:19
jackson,

same thing happens to me at the other various countries.
can you please help, thanks.

ciao

anyone help me here, been having problems opening the pics for a while now. pm me if you know how to fix this problem. will be posting some pics later.

i get the following error :

forbidden
you don't have permission to access /forum/attachment.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apache/2.0.46 (red hat) server at www.*************.info port 80

The Traveler
04-08-05, 06:24
Hey Juice Spike,

In one of the picture you got both hands on her legs I was wondering who is taking the picture?
Member #2360

actually there are two recent ones where you can see both hands and in one of those the cam must be located between his legs. Maybe he pushes the trigger with his dick. :)

If you scroll back you will find a couple of other pictures where the distance and/or angle of the pics indicate that they can't be shot by him. The sharpness of the pics - which differ from all others posted in the forum - and very often fast moving body parts give the impression that the pics were taken from a video or movie. I don't know if he takes videos of his adventures but in the past he claimed to take photos and to throw them away after posting, never mentioned any videos and that he stores them. Maybe he just captures a frame from an asian porn movie. Also mark the different backgrounds of his pics even during one trip and the extremely different illumination of his recent pics during a single photo shot.

Remember, not everybody is what he pretends to be.

JuiceSpike
04-08-05, 14:03
You are correct. Some of the pics I post here are from video frames. Some are digital pictures. And yes, I do throw away all the digital pictures after I post in here but I keep an edited version of the videos....:D

I hope my video collection doesn't make you silly in the head and you start ranting about me... :)

BTW, porno bores me becuase it's fake. I find my little video collection amuzing and worth watching once every six months. Some people collect stamps, coins, etc., I collect vacation movies...:D

Speaking of "pretending to be" I hope you are not in that list.

Don't be a sour puzz and post some pics of your recent trip.

juice

Freeler
04-08-05, 15:14
Juice,

"Speaking of "pretending to be" I hope you are not in that list."

Wasn't it you who once said (something like) 'You don't want to start that again'?:D

USSmaximus
04-08-05, 22:43

Ha!... And I have to assume this beauty's reaching into her bag for another mouthful of something to eat! Some people just give up on theirself.