PDA

View Full Version : Costa Rica - Travel Advice

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Quagmire1974
12-24-17, 19:23
I've recently read several reports that the Del Rey has been sold and will be renovated and turned into a "family" hotel. Does anyone know if this is true? Most of the stories I've read have been in Spanish and I'm not great with that. If true, I'm sure the girls will go to the nearby bars and clubs as well as Sportsmen's but it would still be a great loss.

Any info from folks who are there now would be appreciated.This is what I was told by a trusted source, who recently spent a significant amount of time in Costa Rica:

"The same is going on in San Jose, the Del Rey has said they didn't sell as was reported, but a complete renovation is in process now. When finished, no girls, unless they sit and order food, no soliciting, prostitution will not be allowed."

TyroneFHornye
12-24-17, 20:08
This is what I was told by a trusted source, who recently spent a significant amount of time in Costa Rica:

"The same is going on in San Jose, the Del Rey has said they didn't sell as was reported, but a complete renovation is in process now. When finished, no girls, unless they sit and order food, no soliciting, prostitution will not be allowed."The Del does need a renovation (I stopped staying there in favor of the Sleep Inn a couple of years ago) but if the same group owns it, it's hard to believe they wouldn't allow prostitution. That group talked about renovating the Canciones del Mar in Jaco years ago and never did anything. I plan to spend the month of March in Jaco and may check out the Del when I return to San Jose on my way home. Thanks, Quag.

ImpMarian
12-29-17, 09:06
Hello,

I'm traveling to San Jose next week and I'm looking for femdom services.

Anyone can help me with some information where I could find this kind of services?

Thanks.

Zeos1
12-30-19, 04:51
Hello,

I'm traveling to San Jose next week and I'm looking for femdom services.

Anyone can help me with some information where I could find this kind of services?

Thanks.Sorry. I find this a bit funny. Once had a girlfriend who was good at that. Only not in the sense you might want. Lots there that want to dominate your wallet.

But seriously. I'm sure they're out there. Just ask and describe. Some of the older ones will probably know what you want and deliver.

Nixonbd
01-01-20, 15:59
I've recently read several reports that the Del Rey has been sold and will be renovated and turned into a "family" hotel. Does anyone know if this is true? Most of the stories I've read have been in Spanish and I'm not great with that. If true, I'm sure the girls will go to the nearby bars and clubs as well as Sportsmen's but it would still be a great loss.

Any info from folks who are there now would be appreciated.That rumor is old. They have done some touch ups to several rooms, nothing major though. There was also a story a while back that Chinese investors wanted to buy the HDR, but the CR government shot it down. The Del Rey is alive and thriving. If not for the gringos who stay there, the place would have closed by now.

Nixonbd
01-01-20, 16:01
The Del does need a renovation (I stopped staying there in favor of the Sleep Inn a couple of years ago) but if the same group owns it, it's hard to believe they wouldn't allow prostitution. That group talked about renovating the Canciones del Mar in Jaco years ago and never did anything. I plan to spend the month of March in Jaco and may check out the Del when I return to San Jose on my way home. Thanks, Quag.The Del Rey does have a rule now that the girls have to be drinking in order to sit at the bar.

Bearyc
09-06-22, 18:59
I am considering returning.

I'm trying to see if I can end up getting my money's worth.

Can you please tell me what's different.

Number of girls.

Number of establishments.

Prices.

Attitudes.

Anything you could think of would be helpful to me.

Zeos1
09-07-22, 00:54

Number of girls.

Prices.

Attitudes.

Anything you could think of would be helpful to me.San Juan is in a different country. I think it is part of the USA

Sammon
09-07-22, 00:57

Number of girls.

Prices.

Attitudes.

Anything you could think of would be helpful to me.It is San Jose, Costa Rica. San Juan is in Puerto Rico. Firstly make sure where exactly you are going before you ask for help. Most importantly read the relevant posts few pages before you ask questions.

Bearyc
09-09-22, 15:43
It is San Jose, Costa Rica. San Juan is in Puerto Rico. Firstly make sure where exactly you are going before you ask for help. Most importantly read the relevant posts few pages before you ask questions.Yes thank you.

My error.

San Jose, Costa Rica.

Have been here several times and have made multiple posts.

Trying to decide whether or not to come back soon.