PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Bangkok Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Sainter21
07-15-05, 00:54
Yeah, I can recommend this place. On every visit to Bkk, this place has been my best MP experience. Not a huge place, maybe only 5-8 selections at any one time, but quality accross the board is beter than other places, certainly Annies, but CP2, Cupidy, etc as well. Excellent service from girl each and every time. Sometimes there are 1-3 sidliners as well.

However, I found a place in Bangkok, which -price wise, girl wise - is worth mentioning!

Plaza Patpong
9 Patpong 2 Road
Bangkok

Tel: 0-2234-4554

Dick Hackman
07-15-05, 08:50
Hi gang.

I landed myself at the Davis hotel and i seem to be in the japanese part of town.

Anybody have any experiences worth sharing? Is there someplace I shouldn't miss? Should i expect the cold shoulder because I am really quite far from japanese?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Coma Boy
07-15-05, 21:00
Dude, just pretend to be Japanese.

Michi
07-16-05, 21:23
Firebird,
if you are looking for some after hours action you can go to Galaxy, as an example.
Not a great place, but music, a lot of lovely girls, and expensive drinks (200 BT a Beer). But: OPEN!!!!!
It is located near Patpong, forgot th estreet name, The side of Pink Panther GoGo a little further down the main road, same side. Do not use Taxi, they pay the driver, ..... guess with who´s money!?!?!?
Have Fun,
Mike

Fast Eddie 48
07-17-05, 08:39
Firebird,
if you are looking for some after hours action you can go to Galaxy, as an example.
Not a great place, but music, a lot of lovely girls, and expensive drinks (200 BT a Beer). But: OPEN!

It is located near Patpong, forgot th estreet name, The side of Pink Panther GoGo a little further down the main road, same side. Do not use Taxi, they pay the driver, ..... guess with who´s money!

Have Fun,

MikeMichi / Firebird,

Galaxy Ent Plaza is on the Phra Ram IV and the Surawong, about 15 -20 min
walk from Patong. There is a no hand restaurant, nite club, disco and an
massage place in the complex. The no hand restaurant is great, the girl will
spoon feed you and avalible for take out also or you can get massage after
or before your meal. For 4 people dinner and one girl per person my boss
have 2 girl to feed him cost total 5600 bht.

PM me if anyone need more info.

Evil Penivel
07-18-05, 16:28
As a celebration of perversity, and perhaps in rebellion over the staid direction my life has taken, I decided to revisit the legendary coffee shop of the Grace Hotel after an absence of 22 years. I first visited the Grace back in 1980, a few years after Playboy magazine had immortalized it with the line, "If you can't get laid out of the coffee shop of the Grace Hotel, you can't get laid anywhere on earth."

Already then the hotel was in a state of decline, but there was still a lot of good fun to be had in the coffee shop. I paid a return visit in 1983 and the hotel had become a hellhole- even the mice had tattoos and carried tiny daggers- and the coffee shop wasn't much better, so I never went back on many subsequent visits to LOS.

Until 2005, that is. I knew the Grace had deteriorated considerably from its halcyon days as an R&R destination during the Vietnam War, but nothing, absolutely nothing, could have prepared me for the existential horror I encountered. The writings of Joseph Conrad, or even Stephen King, don't come close to capturing that particular heart of darkness. The sign that reads, ''Abandon all hope, ye who enter here,'' should hang above the entrance to the Grace coffee shop, not Dante's Inferno.

It was the scariest collection of male individuals you'll ever see outside Death Row at the Texas State Penitentiary. The cutthroat contingent included Chechen and Kiev mobsters, al Qaida sympathizers and a rainbow coalition of drug smugglers. As I stepped in, a couple of them stared at me like they'd cheerfully kill me for the change in my pocket or the fillings in my teeth. One looked at me and licked his lips, as though he was thinking about dinner. I could imagine the inhabitants of the Grace coffee shop bargaining over the sale of everything from babies to weapons of mass destruction, at least when they weren't engaged in acts of ritual sacrifice or cannibalism.

There were a FEW less malignant types, a couple of over-ripe hippies and an old-fashioned winos who couldn't pass the dress code at a shelter for the homeless. They were so comatose they seemed to have taken root and become part of the coffee shop's fixtures. One, cobwebs hanging from his face, appeared to have been dead for three days, but no one even noticed, much less cared.

And the women! :eek: :eek: :eek:
You'd need a new word in the English language to describe them, "mega-hideous" is the closest I can come. The creatures in the Stars War cantina scene had more sex appeal. I'm a firm believer that personality and attitude trump appearance in most P4P situations, but considering the customer base at Grace, the personalities of these women must be uglier than their faces. Severe cases of post-traumatic syndrome had to be the least serious damage to their psyches.

Yes, there were some farang (non-Thai) hookers on site, but they looked to be descendants of Tamara Press, the female locomotive engineer from Kharkov who won gold medals for the Soviet Union in women's shot-put events at the 1960 and 1964 Olympic Games. They've sold their souls and their bodies to one East European mob or the other and have zero chance of escape. They know what would happen to them - and their families back home - if they welsh on a debt.

I also began wondering what disease, STD or otherwise, leaves red blotchy marks on your skin - a lot of the individuals at the Grace, male and female, had them - and whether it could be airborne. I was worried about catching a terminal disease just by breathing the same air, much less touching any of them.

I began gingerly backing towards the door, sort of like Indiana Jones extricating himself from a pit of snakes or Aragorn retreating from an army of orcs. I hoped I'd make it out without significant harm to either my health or my sanity. I know "one man's meat is another's poison," and all that. But if I live another 100 years, I can never, ever understand why anyone would set foot in the Grace, unless, like me, it was a mistake of sorts. To anyone who says they enjoy the Grace, I have to ask- What else do you do for fun? Swim laps in a cesspool? Travel to India to watch people die in a hospice?

I don't know what the world record is for covering the distance between the Grace and Landmark Hotel, but I must have come close to breaking it that day. I almost knelt and kissed the inlay thingy in the floor of the lobby of the Landmark, so glad I was to have escaped the hotel of the living dead. I saw it as a midway point on a metaphysical journey- from the very bowels of hell to the earthly paradise of the Eden Club later that evening.

Back in my suite, I stripped off my clothes and sent them to be dry cleaned (fumigation wasn't a realistic option, the valet said). I then soaked in the tub for an hour and scrubbed away the top layer of my skin. My body cleansed and dressed in fresh clothes, I took the short walk to Eden to restore my soul. It was a perfect touch as streaks of the setting sun broke through the clouds just as turned into Soi 7/1. The sex-show tout who pushed a brochure in my face kind of spoiled the heavenly image, but pure faith kept me going to the entrance of Eden.

The nightmares from my one-minute visit to the Grace haven't entirely disappeared, but the ministrations of the Eden girls have lessened their impact. On bad nights, I still dream that I'm visiting Bangkok, but the coffee shop at the Grace Hotel is the only establishment open for business. And I wake up screaming.

"The horror, oh the horror."

I fully appreciate the appeal of a sleazy atmosphere, it can add an extra element of excitement. That's the fun kind of sleaze you find at the Kangaroo Bar, Star of Light or Thermae. Not my taste personally, but you like it, you go for it. But the coffee shop of the Grace Hotel is in a whole different category. It's desperation sleaze, marked by missing teeth, HIV, prison tattoos, borderline madness and bloody phlegm. It's empty wallets, empty minds and even empty bellies.

The vast majority of men and women who haunt the Grace aren't there because they want to be, they simply have nowhere else to go. The guys can't get service, or least wouldn't be welcome, at any other P4P establishment in BKK. And with good reason- they are lousy (literally and figuratively) customers. To most of them, personal hygiene is an unknown concept and bathing is a seasonal activity at most. Some have a body odor that makes your eyes water at 20 paces and breath foul enough to stun an orangutan. They also kick the designation "Cheap Charlie" into a whole new realm.

Worst of all, they physically mistreat the girls. Their hands-on approach to TGs is about as gentle and refined as Godzilla with a subway car. They do things which are intended to deliberately hurt, even injure. Their idea of hot sex is burning a girl's nipple with a lighted cigarette. Ask any P4P provider in BKK who the least desirable customers are and she'll describe the guys who hang out at the Grace.

So where does that leave the women who actually work out of the Grace? At the very bottom of the P4P scale, about as far down as it's possible to slip. Most should be at home babysitting grandchildren, not peddling pussy. Because of the years of abuse, they've aged about as gracefully as a dog's chew-toy. Considering the state these women are in, it's understandable that the 72 heavenly consorts promised to Islamic martyrs would begin to seem like a really attractive option for many of the guys at the Grace.

It's possible some Western mongers who've seen and done everything get a kick out of bottom fishing at lower and lower levels just to see how long it takes to hit impenetrable sludge. I can't believe that many of this board’s readers would look for a sexual partner at the Grace. A few - a very, very few - may go to revel in the degradation, much like men a hundred years ago went to geek shows to watch poor retards bite the heads off live chickens. They have the skills and experience, not to mention strong enough stomachs, to pull off a visit to the Grace.

But if your average 20-something newbie, his wits clouded by booze and "It's a Small World" mentality stumbled in, he'd be as out of place as Bambi in a cage of hyenas. The spookiest part of my brief intrusion into the P4P netherworld was the forest of Charles Manson eyes, all staring at me in unison and blazing with so much aggression it blistered my skin.

Like all members of outcast groups, the guys at the Grace keep it together by despising the rest of the world. They hate you for what you are, where you come from and the opportunities you have they never will. The coffee shop at the Grace Hotel reeks of hatred, misery, brutality and ruined lives. That's not much of a erotic stimulant, nor is it entertaining. In fact, if there was ever a commercial need for an anti-aphrodisiac, all they'd have to do is distill Essence of Grace Coffee Shop and it would certainly do the job. There's plenty of fun sleaze in BKK. Leave the desperation sleaze to the truly desperate types.

And it’s not just a questions of aesthetics. A Canadian friend. was in BKK for the very first time a few weeks ago and had way too much to drink on his first evening and by mistake wound up at the disco at the Grace Hotel instead of the Nana.. He was ordered to leave- he doesn't know if it was because he was drunk or just didn't fit in. It's not that he really wanted to stick around. After seeing the clientele there, he was sorry he hadn't taken an airline vomit bag along with him. He said the visual impact brought to mind the words of a commercial on N. American TV - if ugliness were bricks, the men and women at the Grace would be the Great Wall of China.

However, my friend didn't like being ordered around by disco Dervishes. He used the hip, informal catchphrase for such situations - "Wog's happening?" - but it was to no avail. One guy got physical with him, then a lot of others jumped in. My north-of-the-border friend got tuned up pretty bad. He held his own in the one-on-one, but successfully fighting multiple opponents simultaneously is a Hollywood myth.

That first-night experience put a real damper on his whole LOS trip. His injuries weren't too serious, but because he was exposed to his assailants' blood and spit, he has some fretful weeks and months of waiting for test results ahead of him. And we're not just talking HIV - it's tuberculosis, bubonic plague, Dengue fever, ebola virus and a host of other very nasty diseases for which he has to be tested.

So the lesson is pretty clear. Stay out of the Grace. I realize many punters have good memories of the coffee shop there from the golden age of Bangkok P4P, but that’s all in the past. It’s a shame, really, because the Grace holds a special place in P4P history and should be declared a Cultural Heritage Site by the United Nations.
But nowadays, nothing good can happen there and more than your sense of beauty – or nostalgia - could sustain damage.

Kl Tonight
07-18-05, 22:20
We went there about 7 PM and the massage is called Tharawadee. Its on Pattanakan Road which is the extension of Petburi Road. My friend said the place used to be called Osaka massage and now after the gorgeous renovation they changed it to call Tharawadee.

HI RCA,

Can you be more specific on this location? I normally stay in Asia Hotel (near Ratchdewi BTS) or First Hotel (slight opposite of Panthip Plaza, which is on Petchburi Road). Can you describe from this location. Thanks.. I am going there probably 1st week of August.

LC

Kl Tonight
07-18-05, 22:39
Hi guys,

Been to Bangkok for 1 night only last 2 week, biz trip of course. I do not have much time, so make it very snappy. After work, went to Thong Lor area for some early dinner with some Thai friend. It seem that this place is quite crowded, mostly by middle-class/exec Thai. Manage to catch a few stunner, since I do not have much time, decided to forgo the effort/time to chase these stunner. (Note to self, next trip spend more time here).

Went to Rachada instead, head towards Emanuelle and Nataree. I favour Nataree after viewing some fish bowl. I must said Nataree has some beauty with positive smile. Captain usher me to seat, keep on recommending a sideliner for Bt 2500. Great attitude, look wise is so so, but can speak Mandarin pretty well. Opted for her, given the impression that this is the "WILD" girl and i will be given hell of a good time.

Turn out to be so so experience, good GFE, but service wise is average. And at about 8 plus, she said if she can go out earlier, complaining she is hungry. Hmm.. is it a good time to visit soapy place between 6-8 pm?

Went off, head for Soi Cowboy, din have my liking, in the end, opted for a nice foot massage and doze off to sleep..

LC

RasSpewtin
07-19-05, 04:36
Evil Penevil:

That was a masterful piece of writing. Wit, style, and substance all wrapped up into one good report. Welcome to the board.

Raz

Brain Damaged
07-19-05, 06:34
Hi Guys,

I tripped over to Bangkok (from Hong Kong) three times in the last two months and had a bunch of fun, but also a few headaches:

Soi 1: Took a 20 yo gal out of one of the ground floor pool bars, 500 THB barfine and 2, 000 LT. Affectionate at the bar, and ok in the hotel. Pretty standard BBBJ and FS, and she was very pleasant. Unfortunately, LT was not to be as she received one of those mid-night "I must go home" calls and off she went (I reduced the fee to 1, 000 THB for ST).

Pat Pong: Ran into a girl that I had taken out in November 2002 for Loi Kratong. She's a little older (25), a little wider (having had a kid), and--I thought--maybe a little wiser. Unfortunately, that wasn't to be! I bar-fined her for 600THB and on the way down Pat Pong 2 asked her how much for LT. She said 5, 000 and I started laughing, saying that if she was good that she would get 3, 000. So we get back to the hotel and she orders rooms service (yeah, gotta feed her, last time I got suckered for a denim jacket) and while we are waiting, she gives me a very nice BBBJTC. After eating, we hop back into bed for some FS and a little sleep. At 1AM her phone rings, she gives me the "my mother is sick, I have to go home" line and I give her 1, 000 THB for ST.

Nana: Go to a the go go between Playskool and Obsession and find a pretty gal. Bar fine her out (600 THB) and stop outside for a beer. She says 5, 000 LT and I start laughing and walking away. She claims that that is the standard price because the girls in her bar are the best in Nana (uh-huh). We eventually agree on 2, 500 (yeah, yeah, I know. but I was tired and horny) and we head back to the hotel. Pretty standard shower, BBBJ and FS after which we watch a little TV and grab a bit of sleep. About an hour later, I try to arouse her interest in another round, and she gives me a look like my ex-wife's and says "agaaaiiin? ". Needless to say, she got 1000 ST and shown to the door.

Seeing as Mr. Happy was not very happy with the above encounters, we tried Soi 33, which we know to be more expensive, but with fewer hassles and no midnight phone calls.

Dali: My colleague took out a gal who said she was a college student, and I grabbed an "old" lady of 28. I was pretty stunned when she told me her age and almost traded her in (we were at the "buy me a drink" stage), but decided to hang on to her as I had seen her on a few occasions and she seemed nice. Barfine was 1, 500 each. My colleague's college girl wanted 5, 000 LT and said that she would not go for less. Since my colleague had fallen in lust for the night, I told him to pay it as he would not return to LOS soon. Mine agreed to 2, 000 LT. Pretty pleasant BBBJ and FS, with three sessions during the night. My colleague had a more interesting time saying that his gal seemed to be absoultely sex-starved, and woke him up four times in the night for more sex.

Monet: Best experience so far. Dropped in on a Sunday evening and ended up chatting and playing pool with Meaw (like cat). She was fun to chat with, played an average game of pool (I am very bad), and we agreed to the go out for the night. I think that she told me that she is 23, but I forget. She has one child who stays home with her mom. Meaw was very accomodating and seemed to really enjoy sex. She was the best experience over the places and gals that I tried over the standard farang joints.

In closing, next time, I think that I will follow Coma Boy's and some other old time Bangkok mongerers' advice and head over to Ratchada to see what's available.

Domino
07-19-05, 07:12
evil: welcome to the board:d
i too have been in grace coffee shop of latge. lots of sikh big game hunters, but,m sad to say, no sign of chechens etc though type would be preferable to many others. the arab ladies are the best looking babes in town. pity their men folk don't like us mauling them.
i am staying at nana and i have pulled some of the most patehtically ugly women in the world from the parking lot there. the main thing that strikes me is the number of japanese mongers in nana, biergarten, thermae tc. no doubt, there has been a major write up in one of the japanese mongering papers.
the prices are being japped up and domino had to scrape hard to find the bottom of the barrel: not that the other apples were much to go by.
the toddlers selling the roses are packing mobile phones, the rats are eating the fruit on the food stalls (without peeling it first; they could catch something that way).
expect to pay a minimun of 1000 baht short time for anything passable; 1500 and up long time. my advice: maybe skip bangkok altogether.
i will be in biergarten at 6 pm tonight. look for a sea farng man with one big leg. and two burly thai assistants
best fod in bangkok is the lane alongside biergarten. a million thai skanks and rats cannot be wrong.
tomorrow or thursday it is off to pattaya to team up with freeler. we intend to take the sea air there and admire the perennial roadworks and the circus. there was a major **** bust there (some english dude allegedly fucked about 300 local kids) and a few suicides, with mongers throwing themselves out of windows over their sweethearts. plus le change.........
nana us ok for skanktown. a little less than 1200 a night; it has not been japped up, yet.
lots of families also staying at nana. best to go easy on the buffet breakfast. also, best to take the ladies long time but send them home at 2 am at the latest. give me a sound sleep any night.
nana is recommended.
so too is the ignore fucntion. i have put the travleler, terry troll and ljohnson on my ignore list. this means i can no longer read their bs. the ignore function is highly recommended.
so it is bye bye bangkok today and off to pattaya to get some skanified air.

hey, is gladiator still alove? he sure was right about nana parking lot. it reminds me of a diumping ground for nuclear waste or something. around 2 am, there are pathetic ladyboys, ugly ladies (who are usually asked if they are ladyboys) and drunk and aggressive europeans.
so far, i got a newbie who has a child in swaddling clothes; unless she changes her attitude, she will not do well; a 3 wholer with a face onhly a mother could love; a sexy lady with the most sagged tits i have ever seen in my life (she was ashamed of them, poor thing but her face was sooo nice) and a few others who really belong in a rice paddy and whose fashion sense is non existent. it is a sad world sometimes. gentlemen, treat these ladies well: give them your love, your money and your credit card numbers. they will not disappoint.
peace, love and goodwill to all

domino
ps: the skanks were so ugly i have not even taken one photo so far.

Amsith
07-19-05, 07:20
Hey,

I went through the forum and read a piece on Iranian women (with pics).

I have been in the UAE, white arab n mid-eastern origin women are one of the finest in the world.

Anybody know of any such regulars in BKK, phuket or pattaya? Which are or bar has arabic or mid-east women in thailand

Coma Boy
07-19-05, 10:45
Good post!

But if you think Grace houses cut-throats, stinkers and freaks, just wait until you visit Pattaya.

Brain Damaged
07-20-05, 03:02
I couldn't stop smiling, laughing and smirking about Evil Penival's post. Great writing. "Two thumbs up!"

Joe Zop
07-20-05, 15:29
Bravo, EP! I laughed my ass off at your post, which is the first time that's happened in this thread for quite some time.

Jimmy Red Cab
07-21-05, 11:08
Domino, I saw very few "Japs" in the Biergarten in May 2005, many of the guys at the rear of the Thermae are from Korea ---- I always thought "Japs" had their own upmarket places, you don't see too many in the Nana Car Park.

Zimbardo
07-21-05, 13:10
Guys,

I got my life all wrong - I just came to Bangkok after 4 days in Pattaya (report on PYA page) - I arrive here to find it's the Buddha's Day and everywhere's closed! Where do you go in BKK when everythings closed ? All those dodgy geezers on the streetcorners keep showing me the pictures of their dodgy MP's, saying "is open - you come...," - I'm tempted to break the habit of a lifetime.

Please help me - there must be somewhere you lot know which is secretly jumping! Will the bars be open tomorrow?

Zim

Acerboy
07-21-05, 15:18
EP,

ROTFLOL. Great post. Thanks for the heads up mate. I'll inform everyone that I know to stay away from Grace Hotel. Oh! Pattaya too coma boy.:)

LittleBigMan
07-21-05, 23:37
Jimmy Red Neck,

I'm not one but the proper usages is not "Jap" its " Japanese "

LBM

Rebad
07-22-05, 01:00
I have searched the form and need help.

Will be at the JW Marriott.

Where can I pick up Viagra without a script and how much per pill?

Thanks All

I will post a trip report.

Wee Zel
07-22-05, 06:05

Thanks All

I will post a trip report.Any pharmacy along Suk has Indian Viagra available over the counter, just as good and much less expensive than the real thing.

Try ones across from Nana, also a few doors east of Soi 4 on Suk, or a few doors north on Soi 3, virtually all of them.

Fast Eddie 48
07-22-05, 08:00

Thanks All

I will post a trip report.Rebad,

You can pick up Viagra cheap without doctor prescriptions.

Try Kamagra India Viagra. It is cheaper, work just as good.

4pkg 20mg for only 500 baht , all phamaracy around Nana Plaza.

Fasteddie 48

Evil Penivel
07-22-05, 10:35
I

.Any pharmacy on the lower Suk (Sukhumvit), the main avenue close to the Marriot, has Viagra. Not sure of the prices, but it never hurts to bargain inany situation in BKK. Pharmacies will split the pills for you.

Evil Penivel
07-22-05, 10:41
Guys,

Please help me - there must be somewhere you lot know which is secretly jumping! Will the bars be open tomorrow?

ZimBars will be closed, but restaurants with freelancers will be open. I don't know which part of BKK you're staying in, but the lower Suk area near NEP has plentyof opportunities outside the bars. Biergarten at Soi 7 will be open and has plenty of freelancers. Otherwise, Nana Car Park is always agood pickup point and the girls are likely to be standing shoulder-to-shoulder all along Sukhumvit Road. Don't listen to the touts! It's an invitation to a rip-off.

Frankfurter
07-22-05, 11:17
One aspect of EP’s great post I have to criticize, though, is that there is NO
"inlay thingy in the floor of the lobby of the Landmark" to kiss, neither on the café level or at the lobby level above.

Member #3401
07-22-05, 14:38
there is a drug store on sukumvit next to the soy nanna plaza is in. next to the 7/11 store. you can ask for the generic brand which is cheaper. i think it is about 450 bath for four, but i am not absolutely sure. also depend on brand.

for my own account i would not recommend the v unless there are real problems in the erection department. i popped one before i went to eden. i got hot flushes, a head ache and blury vision.

yes the erection was maintained throughout the 90 minutes, but i do not think the sensation was as good as usual. i managed to deliver three times, which is one time more than normal in such time frame.

to make sure that it was not a once off side effect i tried again once before going to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900). i went for a session on the top floor in the bed rooms. again, the girl was sweet enough, but i found the side effects outweights the benefits of the tabelets.

i might try with only a half next time.

Mc Fly XXX
07-22-05, 15:29
Hi all,

Planned to go to Eden tonight - I've been there @ 9:00 pm but Eden was closed!

There was a sign on the door - but too dark to read.

Does anyone know why Eden is closed?

Thx,

Mc Fly XXX

Jimmy Red Cab
07-22-05, 15:50
Jimmy Red Neck,

I'm not one but the proper usages is not "Jap" its " Japanese "

LBM
My apologies, I did not realise political correctness was a major factor on a site that specialises in the paid sex scene, I do not find "Jap" any more offensive than "Brit" or "Yank".

Jimmy Red Cab
07-22-05, 15:54

Thanks All

I will post a trip report.
Rebad,
As you come out of Soi Nana, turn left past the petrol station and you will see a big pharmacy on your left. Genuine Viagra is about 1600 baht for 4 x100 mll pills. An Indian copy called Penegra costs 450 baht. No prescription needed for either.

Coma Boy
07-22-05, 17:35
does anyone know why eden is closed?
mcfly, today is a holy-day. [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101) and anal sex are not particularly holy.

(unless you're a catholic priest i guess).

Evil Penivel
07-22-05, 18:11
One aspect of EP’s great post I have to criticize, though, is that there is NO "inlay thingy in the floor of the lobby of the Landmark" to kiss, neither on the café level or at the lobby level above.Many thanks for your kind words.

Maybe I used the term "inlay" incorrectly, but I thought that brown pointy-star design in the middle of the lobby floor was a wooden inlay. But there is definitely a design there (or at least there was the last time I stayed at the Landmark, in mid-May).

EP

Sweetboy07
07-22-05, 20:11
Hello,

Is it common for a girl to do anal sex? Or just a minor of them accept it? If I would like to make some bondage: do the girls will understand what is it and accept?
I will be next week there and try.

Thank you for your information.

Mc Fly XXX
07-23-05, 00:34
mcfly, today is a holy-day. [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101) and anal sex are not particularly holy.

(unless you're a catholic priest i guess).thanks cb,

unfortunately i am not a priest - just a regular catholic -:-)

mc fly

LittleBigMan
07-23-05, 01:48
Jimmy Red Crab,

Apologies accepted. The word Brit/Yank is not considered a racist slur. The word "Jap" "Chink" to asians are equal if not worse than the word "nigger".
If you were in Japan you certainly would not use the word "Jap" in a K-Bar nor would you use the word "Chink" in a Bar in Hong Kong Monk kong district nor would you use the word "nigger" in a bar in Halem.

Although, this is a sex forum it does not mean we should abandon the rules of the forum. Very seldom or ever have I read the use of the word "nigger" in this forum although I believe that there are many blacks using and reading this forum. I don't hear racial slurs for Germans, Polish, French, etc,,,
there are names for every race but I don't see them being use.

Apologies accepted and let move on...
My apologies for using the word "chink" and "nigger" to make my point!

LBM

1Ball
07-23-05, 02:52
Jimmy Red Crab,

Apologies accepted. The word Brit/Yank is not considered a racist slur. The word "Jap" "Chink" to asians are equal if not worse than the word "nigger".
If you were in Japan you certainly would not use the word "Jap" in a K-Bar nor would you use the word "Chink" in a Bar in Hong Kong Monk kong district nor would you use the word "nigger" in a bar in Halem.

Although, this is a sex forum it does not mean we should abandon the rules of the forum. Very seldom or ever have I read the use of the word "nigger" in this forum although I believe that there are many blacks using and reading this forum. I don't hear racial slurs for Germans, Polish, French, etc,,,
there are names for every race but I don't see them being use.

Apologies accepted and let move on...
My apologies for using the word "chink" and "nigger" to make my point!

LBM

All POMS, FROGS, KIWIS, DOTS and I could name others, please refrain from answering

;)

Coma Boy
07-23-05, 10:39
Maybe I used the term "inlay" incorrectly, but I thought that brown pointy-star design in the middle of the lobby floor was a wooden inlay.The correct term is an "oscarmage".

Evil Penivel
07-23-05, 15:26
Hello,

Is it common for a girl to do anal sex? Or just a minor of them accept it? If I would like to make some bondage: do the girls will understand what is it and accept?
I will be next week there and try.

Your best bet for both anal and bondage is the Eden Club on Soi 7/1. Do a search for the details on Eden, they've been posted many times.

You can find girls elsewhere who will do anal, but it's much more hit-and-miss. Anal is one of the specialities at the Eden Club, just make sure you choose a girl from the left side of the yellow line. For bondage, talk to Mark, the papasan at Eden, and he'll suggest a girl who's able to met your needs. But make sure you're familiar with the Eden Club concept - it's a brothel that offers two-girl sessions, not an MP or go-go bar.

AliasDonkey
07-23-05, 16:34
Yes I have good experience with the quality of the DVD “copies” in Thailand cheap and excellent quality. I can play them in my TV but as soon as I try to play them in my notebook I have problems with the country code region (I live in Europe) and I can not see them. I can change the country code in my computer but after some switches of the country code then will be definitely fixed and then no chance to see European DVD.

I was also trying with programs to download and have country code free but not successfully in my notebook. Any idea? Who can help me with this problem?I dont know if some one helped you with this problem but you could try dvd shrink. I think it takes off the region code.

WayneKing
07-24-05, 05:13
Bilk2
Be careful mate....dont go taking a whole Viag as it will be too much for sure. I usually take about a 1/4 of one and this does the trick with really no side effects. 1/2 max!
Get them from any Pharmacy in the Suk area or try Penagra, Karmagra etc. Just say 'same same Viagra' and they will know what you want. These cheapies are made in India and are 100% sildenafil...about 350-450 for four....a bargain!
Happy shagging!!
Wayne

Samui 87
07-24-05, 05:34
eden club is a great place for your desires. you can also check the escort sections of the newspaper and the yellow pages. i called an escort service one time. it was very expensive. they had everything. they even advertised domination, bondage, schoolgirl fantasies etc. they even had european and american girls. they are very prompt and accomodating. for a laugh my friend called and asked if he could do a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) scene. the receptionist replied, " where is your hotel sir".

i love thailand

Member #3401
07-24-05, 05:51
Yep, that explains alot. Will try with 1/4 next time, it wasn't a plesant experience!

Global Citizen
07-24-05, 11:34
Although I've been to BKK countless times, I've never been able to find what I hear people describe as a BJ bar. I will be arriving 18th Aug. and would really like to check one of these places out.

Can anyone tell me if they in-fact do exist and its location ?

Thanks.

GC

The Traveler
07-24-05, 12:12
global citizen,

they exist. try [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) at suk soi 8 for example.

Global Citizen
07-24-05, 12:15
Thanks Traveler. Can you give me a little detail such as etiquette, costs, etc... ?

GC

Evil Penivel
07-24-05, 13:35
global citizen,

the most famous bj bar is [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900). the experience begins like any other gogo bar. you walk in and sit down, find a girl that interestsyou, buy her a lady drink and she'll probably suggest the bj. the action takes place upa flight of stairs in little partitioned cubicles. you have a certain amount of privacy, but it isn't very comfortable (unpleasant chair that sit on). girl usually takes offf her top. two-girl bjs also available. i'm not sure about the pricing because bj bars aren't my scene - i've been at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) with a group of guys, but i stayed downstairs. i believe the whole experience costs around 1,000 baht with drinks and tip to girl.

the kangaroo club (patpong soi 1, up a flight of steps) and star of light bar, patpong soi 2 (on your left hand side if entering patpong 2 from surawong road) are in the patpong area. much more sleazy and public than [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900), but some guys like that. bj can take place at the bar, in front of other customers (again, some guys like that). it's cheaper than [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900), but the girls are less attractive.

also, you have after skool on soi cowboy in the suk area. it has a naughty boy corner where you can definitely get a hj from one or more girls, but friends tell me bjs are also available, at least ocasionally. i can't confirm that personally.

Acerboy
07-24-05, 15:56
Yep, that explains alot. Will try with 1/4 next time, it wasn't a plesant experience!Blik2,

A couple of whisky shots helped with getting rid of the headache for me. But start with 1/4.half if you have had lots of drinks and need a booster. One, if you are totally pissed. Kamagra works better than V.

Sean_Double
07-24-05, 19:49
global,
there's been a lot written about [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s in the forum. lots of posts that will answer any and all questions that you might have.
basically its very straightforeward, you walk in and tell the person behind the bar you want a blow job; they bring girls to you, you pick the one you want, go upstairs, sit in a sort of wierd booth and get your blowjob. 800bht.
plus whatever tip you feel warrented.
if you want to know more specifics its always a nice thing to take a little time and rtff.
cheers,
sean.

Global Citizen
07-24-05, 20:03
Sorry but I can't seem to get the search function working properly or I wouldn't have asked.

The kind of BJ Bar I was talking about is where you sit at the bar counter and some girl blows you under the counter - do these exist ?

GC

Terry Terrier
07-24-05, 20:18
Global Citizen

Star of Light bar in Patpong is the place you're looking for.

For more info go to the advanced search option, type in your subject matter, limit your search to Thailand forums, and select the 'show results as posts' option at the bottom. Plenty of info to be found on this subject.

Sean_Double
07-24-05, 20:51
Global,
Sorry to sound harsh with the RTFF, I didn't mean it in an unkind way.
As TT pointed out Star of Light is more what you're looking for with the BJ at the bar. You might also check out Rose Bar and the Kangaroo, both in upstairs locations in Patpong.
Cheers,
Sean

Evil Penivel
07-24-05, 21:25
Global Citizen,

Be forewarned that both Star of Light and Kangaroo are dark, sleazy places. If you enjoy that atmosphere, go ahead, but if you're not used to it, these places will come as a big shock.

Fast Eddie 48
07-24-05, 22:51
Global,

Sorry to sound harsh with the RTFF, I didn't mean it in an unkind way.

As TT pointed out Star of Light is more what you're looking for with the BJ at the bar. You might also check out Rose Bar and the Kangaroo, both in upstairs locations in Patpong.

Cheers,

SeanI have been to all the BJ bar list above. All the girls are very poor quality. For 800- 1000 baht I think is better pick up a ST girl back to hotel for
1000baht and BJ and FS.

There is a bar in Phnom Penh I went to 2 yr ago, offer me a good BBBJ for
$ 5 USD. The girl is from Vietnam. This is the only time I try BJ in the bar.

Fasteddie 48

Global Citizen
07-25-05, 07:35
Thanks guys - now I know what I did wrong with the searching - I didn't have it as show as reports.

GC

Global Citizen
07-25-05, 08:09
Ok - Did all my research and am ready to hit the BJ Bars when I arrive - anyone care to go pack hunting please PM me.

GC

Coma Boy
07-25-05, 15:35
Be forewarned that both Star of Light and Kangaroo are dark, sleazy places. If you're not used to it, these places will come as a big shock.LOL, Bangkok is full of dark and sleazy places, that's why we live here!

The biggest threat of the darkness of those bars is that your cock may be inside a dude's mouth.

Evil Penivel
07-25-05, 16:27
LOL, Bangkok is full of dark and sleazy places, that's why we live here!I don't live in Bangkok, but maybe someday I will. It won't, however, be for the love of dark, sleazy places. But like Dante's vision of hell, there are different levels of darkness and sleaze in the P4P world. Both the Star of Light and Kangaroo come way too close to the innermost circle for my taste. But I agree 100% there is a big risk of getting services provided by a guy in these places.

Global Citizen
07-25-05, 17:30
Well a good samaritan from this board gave me the lowdown on the risks of doing a BJ bar so I think I'll skip it - Hands free restaurant anyone ?

GC

Mc Fly XXX
07-26-05, 00:59
Made my first visit to Eden Club this Saturday.

Late afternoon a dozen girls were waiting and one other monger. He chose three of them and left with them shortly after my arrival - unfortunately he picked the best looking girls.

Got me a drink and then had to make my pick - not too easy when being the center of attention of all the girls. Picked Apple from the right hand side of the line and asked her to choose on girl from the left side. Pom joined us and up to the room.

There they took very good care of me - no need to go into details. My first threesome and with Pom I enjoyd my first anal experience. She didn't want to ride me anal - she said too big -although I would consider me as average european. But both of them gave me an enjoyable CIM.

Repeat? Sure - next time I am in Bangkok I will go to Eden again.

Cheers,

Mc Fly XXX

Chris H
07-26-05, 04:39
GC,

IMHO, I feel that the hands free restraunt is a waste of time and money. I have only been to 1 of them. It was down the street from Majstic Suites, headed in the direction of Nana Plaza, but I don't remember the name of the place. The food was not that good, and there really was no action to be had with the girl that was feeding me, and the food cost more than a normal place to eat. Probably because they feed you, but why pay more to be fed, when you can get some carry-out food from a normal eating joint, and just get a girl from the streets to feed you and give you real FS, for less money.

Chris H

Fast Eddie 48
07-26-05, 05:11
To Chris H / Global Citizen,

Try Galaxy Entertainment Plaza not far from Patong and Surawong. This place is famous in Bangkok, hand free resturant, disco and a massage for FS and KTV. The
girl at the resturant is ok and offer take out, but KTV and the massage place have some 8-9. 1800baht FS and 3200baht all nite.

PM me or read my post 2 week ago.

Fast Eddie 48

Global Citizen
07-26-05, 11:55
Well it looks like all my plans are being poo-poo'd. Well I do appreciate the advice.

I guess it's the same-same massage and biergarten for me this trip.

GC

Jimmy Red Cab
07-26-05, 11:56
GC,

IMHO, I feel that the hands free restraunt is a waste of time and money. I have only been to 1 of them. It was down the street from Majstic Suites, headed in the direction of Nana Plaza, but I don't remember the name of the place. The food was not that good, and there really was no action to be had with the girl that was feeding me, and the food cost more than a normal place to eat. Probably because they feed you, but why pay more to be fed, when you can get some carry-out food from a normal eating joint, and just get a girl from the streets to feed you and give you real FS, for less money.

Chris H
Just for the record the place you describe is no longer there, at least it is no longer called "no hands" restaurant.

Chris H
07-26-05, 15:56
GC,
It seems that the No hands place I was talking about is no longer there, but you may want to try to find a different one, and try for yourself and see if you enjoy the experince. I tell anyone that is going to BKK for the 1st time, to try everything that you can't get in the U.S. at least once, such as Eden club, and judge for themselves, and at least they can say that they have been there, and know what people are talking about.

Chris H

Evil Penivel
07-26-05, 18:49
I guess it's the same-same massage and biergarten for me this trip.

GCIf you've never been to Eden Club, try it by all means. Or arrange for an all-night take-away session with two or more Eden girls and set up your own version of either a BJ bar or no-hands dinner in your hotel room. Eden girls are ready, willing and able to indulge most fantasies.

Joe Zop
07-26-05, 19:35
gc, despite evil penivel's quite accurate characterization of kangaroo and star of light, don't let that discourage you from going to either, or to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900). you don't have to worry about your safety, just your morality and sense of propriety which based on your queries really isn't an issue anyway. i mean, you're looking to get your dick sucked five minutes after you walk in by someone you don't know, so exactly how much ambience do you expect? if you're visiting bangkok, you're looking for a ticket to the dante theme park anyway, and patpong, while in many places a rip-off and hardly upscale, isn't vaguely as sleazy as some of the out-country places. think times square in the late 70s, only even more hardcore, hard as that is to believe.

and the last time i was there, [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) wasn't as seedy as the places in patpong, though the mosquitoes were darned aggressive.

Al Cualquiera
07-27-05, 05:44
i have been to kangaroo, [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s, and star of light repeatedly (to get blowjobs i confess) and never saw anyone who looked like a katoey.

anyone can be fooled of course, but, the standard attire at kangaroo and star of light is not like the kind of flash and glitter that katoeys often favor. and i have not heard anyone say they ran into a katoey in either place.

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s schoolgirl outfits might be more likely thing for a katoey to wear but again, never heard a report of a katoey in [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s.

basically these places have average looking girls who give above average service, no glamor, no drama, just not the kind of place for katoeys in my opinion.

like a lot of paranoia about ladyboy's in the picture section i don't know that this is based in anybody's experience, other than their experience of katoeyaphobia.

flame on, just my two cents.

al.

Chris H
07-27-05, 06:07
joe zop is on point about the mosiquitos at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900). you will be itching for days after your visit to that bj bar.

El Frances
07-27-05, 09:48
Bangkok report

Day 1: I have just arrived in the afternoon and walk around in Nana street when I think I’d better take a massage as my back is a bit painful after one night in the airplane. Shortly after Omni Towers I see a regular massage shop advertising body massage for only 300 THB, compared to 400 in other shops in the same street. I think OK, but I only take massage and no extra service, as I will go out tonight and want pick up a girl for LT. I get inside and a girl takes me inside a cubic room with showers. Everything looks clean, the girl is only 5/6 but anyway I only want a massage. Of course, as she knows how to do massage to a man, I end up with a hard on and forget about my initial resolution. In fact she begins to touch my dick without asking anything. I showed her the mouth and she says: “you want?”. No problem and she begins a good BJ. “CIM”? No need to ask, it’s already done! And let me clean your dick with my mouth so that you don’t get a few drops on your body (imaginary dialogue). She never talked about money. I tipped her 500 and she seemed to be happy with it.

At night I go out and stop in a Girlie Bar. I seldom pick up girls in Bars because they are often not beautiful, sometimes try to impose their company, and anyway I prefer freelancers. But I was thirsty and sat there without any expectation. And then, Wow! I see her. Nice young cutie with white skin, nice boobs and bright smile. She’s been working there for only one month. I quickly catch this opportunity and spent 3 nights with her. I paid attention to make love as well as possible and was gratified with a wet pussy and a nice GFE. So that’s it too for Day 2 and Day 3. After that, for some reason she had to go home.

Day 4: I am thirsty so I decide to go to Beer Garden around 7. I don’t intend to take a girl there, just to get a feeling of how it is. I sit at the end of the bar and sip my beer. A girl talking with a farang always smiles at me and finally come to talk to me. She’s OK, petite Issan girl, nothing special. But she is so friendly that I decide to try to spend the evening with her. We go to eat some seafood in front of BG, and go to Soi1. I’ve never been there and have heard of a newly opened salsa bar in this place. This Soi looks quite dead, I guess you can get cheap girls there because there are so few customers. The salsa bar is in fact a karaoke bar serviced by Ladyboys. It was quite friendly and we had a lot of fun being the only two customers there. Finally we go to Nana Disco and I see many cuties there. I think maybe I could have found a more beautiful girl, but OK, we had a lot of fun. Back to hotel, I was a little disappointed to find a completely dry pussy after having played the boyfriend role with her all evening and night. Also her small breast was curiously formed. These Issan girls nearly always have something wrong with their breast. I have nothing against small breast: I like the small breast of Chinese or Vietnamese girls very much. But most Issan breast are simply not well formed, at least from my own experience.

Day 5: Again in Beer Garden, just to have a beer before going to Nana Disco. I sit alone and quickly find myself surrounded by the two most ugly girls in this bar. “What is your name?” “Were do you come from?” And so on. I spot a slim girl looking like a Chinese girl at the next bar corner, sitting with friends. Although she’s not so young (26), there something appealing for me in her style, and I begin to talk with them. From the information I gathered, she should not be in P4P, but may go with someone she likes. In fact she’s looking for a sponsor. We have a very good feeling together, so we go on. After that we go to Bamboo Bar to listen to a band playing Santana hits and back to hotel. Nice shower together and then excellent fuck. Dry pussy, so I doubt about the fact that she goes only with men she likes. I am quite enthusiastic about her. I told her I will phone her when I am back. She did not say No when I gave her money.

In the morning I went to Phuket….after that to Chiang Mai (see other reports later). Then back to Bangkok.

Day 6 (in Bangkok): I just come back from Chiang Mai and I am quite eager to see the girl from day 1/3 again. Unfortunately, she’s back home again. After that I go to Nana, and surprise! I see the girl from day 5 with some friends. Another surprise: she’s rather cold with me and does not show much interest, only polite. I though she was with another man, but it wasn’t the case. I understood later she was angry I did not phone her and want to pick her up like other freelancers. It is already late when I make my mind clear about her, and the best girls are already picked up. I go outside and find a cute girl, she'’ only 19, so she can’t go inside (only from 20 y.o.), but she has an ID card so no problem. I take her for short time, good fuck, nothing special.

Day 7: Back to Beer Bar again, and I see again the girl from day 5 with her friends. I come to talk to her, she’s polite but doesn’t look interested again. Maybe I should have phoned her during the day and invite her for dinner. After some time she goes and leave me with her friends. Too bad, I would have spent more time with her. After that I go to disco, and did not pick up a girl there. In fact you have to be very quick in this place, otherwise you only get the remaining girls. So I went for a walk in Sukhumvit Street. After closure of all bars and discos (2 pm), the girls just sit there at the street restaurants. You only have to walk there and pick up a girl you like. I picked up a girl who had a small restaurant during the day. Nice fuck and tight pussy.

Day 8: I have a late plane to go back home so I go to Baron (Soi 24) at 5 pm. I always go to massage before my return flight for a last shot and a good shower. I am too lazy this time to go to the big massage parlours that are too far, and Baron is only two stations from my hotel. There are a lot of girls available, I choose one very cute. Nice firm body, good service. Of course very professional. I took 2 hours but I think it’s useless as the girls available for sex don’t seem to know how to make massage. It’s enough to take 1 or 1.5 hour.

That’s it !

Domino
07-27-05, 10:20
Care to elaborate on your theory of the tits of Isaan ladies. They do come in all shapes and sizes, many deformed (I had one whose tits totally drooped so much she was ashamed of them and tried to cover them out of physical, ongoing shame). There must be a medical reason some tits droop and others do not. A suckling mother who sucked me off in Pattaya had tits about a mile apart, yet other women are full breasted. Often when I gaze down at them going down on me, I think of Darwin's theory of evolution and wonder just how uniform was it. I guess like most guys, I prefer well rounded pairs but Mother nature often refuses to cut slack to some. Drooped tits are ok on a 85 year old but on a 25 year old, it must be hard not to have a hard pair. I have fucked grandmothers with solidly formed tits but my heart goes out to the 20+ year olds whose bounce is gone.
Also, how many of these women get implants and/or do hormones?

Rebad
07-28-05, 03:09
Made my first visit to Eden Club this Saturday.

Repeat? Sure - next time I am in Bangkok I will go to Eden again.

Cheers,

Mc Fly XXX

Yep...............

I had 2 sessions there on Wednesday. I don't care what others say. some of the girls on the left are hot.

Anyway while the sessions seem scripted. i.e the girls run through a checklist I had a blast, actually 2 blasts each session.

Anyway I'm off to the JW is Pattaya.

PM me if anyone needs a running mate.

Global Citizen
07-28-05, 08:13
Thanks to everyone who put in their 2 cents worth.

This will be my umpteenth visit to BKK and have pretty much done just about everything (including Eden where the 6 of us had the party room but that's another story).

I just wanted to try the BJ bar but from the sounds fo it, it's not too sanitary and the last thing I need is for some weird disease to show up on my dick after being away from home for 9 months.

GC

Sebastian My
07-28-05, 09:01
i just wanted to try the bj bar but from the sounds fo it, it's not too sanitary and the last thing i need is for some weird disease to show up on my dick after being away from home for 9 months.
gci can't comment about kangaroo bar and the other bj bars in patpong, but afterskool in soi cowboy will provided this service with a condom in the naughty corner. i would suspect [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s would also provide this added level of protection. i personally would not consider it unless i have this added protection - just check the girl for broken teeth and other sharp objects like studs which may violate your protection.

Lucifer69
07-28-05, 10:51
Hello,

I have a short layover in Bangkok from around 06:00 in the morning to around 15:00. I would like to visit the ladies, if you know what I mean, but can anyone point me in the direction of what may be open at that time. Would prefer a massage joint but if that's not available any bars with gals open in the mornings?

Regards

Latrell2
07-28-05, 11:37
@global citizen

you are right about bj bars. the last time i went to [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) in bkk, i had "molluscum" warts 6 weeks after being back home.
i am not 100% sure i got it from there since i did other girls (from thermae for instance) but i don't think it's worth the danger.

latrell

Evil Penivel
07-28-05, 23:02
Hello,

I have a short layover in Bangkok from around 06:00 in the morning to around 15:00. ... Would prefer a massage joint but if that's not available any bars with gals open in the mornings?I assume you mean your flight lands at 6.00 a.m. and departs around 3. p.m. One possibility is the After Flight Massage Center on the fifth floor of the Amari Airport Hotel (http://www.amari.com/airport), which is connected to the airport by a skybridge on the second level. Get one of their three-hour rooms for about $25, then ride the elevator to the fifth floor. Tell the manager you want a 90-minute massage in your room from a beautiful lady. He'll escort you in to a room where you can pick from several girls. You go back to your room and the girl will join you presently. Cost is about 4,000 Baht, but yeah, you don't have to risk getting stuck in Bangkok traffic on the way in or out.

Considering it will take you some time to clear Immigration, get a taxi and then get back in time to clear Immigration and security, you'll only have about 4-5 hours if you venture into Bangkok, between 7.00 a.m. (if you're lucky with traffic) and 12.00 noon (to give yourself enough time for traffic delays and the formalities, even if you don't need to check in). Those aren't the best times for P4P, most girls will be sleeping. There are a few 24-hour massge places (one called Parkland near the Landmark Hotel), but the women there (long time since they were girls) aren't the most attractive, although very skillful at traditional massage with HJ ending. Most of the big-name massage places like Baron's are supposed to open around 10.00 a.m., but doubt they'll have many girls then. Some of the Soi Cowboy bars begin operation around 11.00 a.m., but that wouldn't be leaving yourself much time. Best idea if you're determined to venture into BKK is to search the Massage Parlor thread for a massage joint that strikes your fancy, then send it an email to find out if anyone will be around as early as 10.00 a.m. on the day you'll be in BKK.

Coma Boy
07-29-05, 06:10
The easiest way, which doesn't even involve leaving the airport, is to wait at international departures until you see a bar-girl waving goodbye to her Farang boyfriend/customer and then suggest she joins you at a day-room at the Amari Airport Hotel.

Giotto
07-30-05, 08:02
Bangkok is quiet these days. Low season, raining season.

I happened to be tourist guide the last few days, and I was showing around some guests in Bangkok, and in the nights we went to the areas of the naughty night life (or course).

Patpong - not even the market was packed, not jammed by tourists, you can easily walk there in the moment. The gogos are filling up very late, around 11 PM, before it is easy to find places even in those corner bars of the King's Group which are normally packed. Talked to some girls, no customer, difficult to make money...

Nana - most of the bars were empty, only Rainbow 4 had customers, the new giant gogo bar with it's 200 or more girls. But the bar is boring, a meat market, that is all. Cannot sit comfortable there, everything is too small, too narrow. Talked to the Hamburger guy at the entrance, sales are down to 30 % of the January numbers.

Soi 33 - dead. Most of the bars have one or two customers, if you walk in. Even the office bar empty. Lot's of girls on the road trying to get the few walking customers in. The bar owners are worried - it was never as bad as this year.

If you are hunting - seams to be a buyers market in the moment, but I also was not so impressed by the quality of girls I saw - I think many of the successful ones went home for a vacation. But some gems can be found, for sure.

Giotto

Run Mann
07-30-05, 08:33
Just got back in town last night, and Nana Plaza seemed busy to me. The Nana Hotel was parking lot was full with usual men standing by when the clubs closed with the ladiesl/ladyboys waiting to see who would pick them up.

The quality in the looks department was a step up from the last time I was here too. Ended up with a Chinese looking Thai, she was good but too chatty, wanted to chat after we were finish, but I wanted to sleep so I had to escort her out of the room. Gotta love this country!

Sebastian My
07-30-05, 09:46
I have decided to scientifically investigate each areas establishments, so I can get a real guide on whether or not I effectively allocating my time resource. I often gets into heated discussions on weather patpong, sow cowbow or nana offers the best range, quality and price. Obviously the issue with this is that the situation changes all the time, and this is most noticeable at PatPong which had change a lot in the last 2 years. As I have already provided my opinion on PatPong in an earlier post, so my next target was Soi CowBoy. I purchased a beer in almost every establishment in that street over several days and based on my field expedition I have identified some interesting trends.

1. I got the curious impression the quality increasing the further down soi cowboy you walked (assuming you are coming from Asok Station and I think this is from west to east). When I say quality, my primary measure is how many good looking girls are up and dancing. Some of the bars at the west end had almost no-one who I would considered attractive – some had women with good bodies – but the face normally let them down, and there were a lot of older women. On the other hand the bars at the east end had a good supply of attractive young women.

2. The second observation was the smaller bars seemed to have few quality girls, although some offered special services, like AfterSkool who offered hand and blow jobs in the naughty corner. The primary issue with this was that you rarely finished your drink before deciding there was no point hanging around, and if you did hang around you spent a lot of time telling less than attractive women to leave you alone – I normally left my half drunk beer behind. There were some exceptions, but the few OK looking women seemed to act as bait for the less than attractive women – I could be wrong, but that was the impression I got.

The bar which seemed the best was the “Shark Bar”, which had a good supply of good looking women. When I went there a few days ago I identified at least 8-12 women who I would consider attractive. The aggression level was medium, don't expect to be left alone, but it was not overpowering. Another OK bar was suzi-wongs, this did not have the quantity of quality girls that Shark had, but they did supply women who were prepared to do lesbian show back in your room, if you wanted 2 girls. The aggression level was lower, so you will need to indicate you want someone to sit with you. “Our Place” had the lowest aggression level, there you defiantly needed to let a girl know you wanted them to sit with you. The quality was about the same as suzi-wongs and I found this a good bar to have a drink to get in the mood, without making a commitment. “Baccara” offered the Japanese “look up the dress” feature. This consists of a see-through glass ceiling with girls dancing above you, wearing a mini-skirt with no panty's – amusing for 10-15min, but not my cup of tea. I suspect Japanese customers may enjoy this type of show. Aggression level is low and while there are a lot of girls dancing, the average quality was not great, but adequate. (Suzi-Wong also has this feature, but I rarely ever saw anyone dancing above me – so I think its only used when business is very good)

Acerboy
07-30-05, 11:52
The easiest way, which doesn't even involve leaving the airport, is to wait at international departures until you see a bar-girl waving goodbye to her Farang boyfriend/customer and then suggest she joins you at a day-room at the Amari Airport Hotel.LOL. Trully this is the best way to get one. One of the very few airprots you can see girls and sometime boys sending of their friends/customers at the airport. Hughs & kisses. It is really funny to watch.

JP2U
08-02-05, 06:51
Just back from LOS after a 15 year absence. BKK, what a difference from 1990. I never liked the gogo bar scene or the Nana Plaza then or now but didnt mind the Pat Pong area mainly due to the many freelancers around there. Well this trip I never had to venture to Pat Pong. Sukhumvit is crawling with freelancers, esp Sois 5, 7 and 9.

The Beer Garden on Soi 7 seems to me the single biggest hangout for FL's I'd yet seen in BKK. The place seems pretty active even in the afternoon hours (esp from 3pm on). If you want a huge selection of babes, no bar fines, reasonable beer prices, this is the place to go.

On Soi 5, theres Gullivers with some FL action but only in the evening hours. Theres a little alley that joins Soi 5 and 7 with a couple of small bars and some small local food kitchens which seem to be the main eating spot for the working gals, waitresses and FL's.

On Soi 9 theres lots of bars and MPs as well (Eden I think is there).

Stayed in the Fortuna Hotel in Soi 5, just a few steps away from Gullivers. Very girl friendly. Rooms are inconsistent, some can be shabby and others can be OK. Ask to see a few rooms and select the one you want rather than being assigned one by the hotel. Minibars are empty and can be filled at your leisure from the 7-11 downstairs. Great location.

Living in this area, you soon learn that your most valuable resource is your sperm. You can only cum so many times and get frustrated that there are more 'must have' babes than your dick can handle. So I went the Viagra route (actually Kamagra, cheaper but essentially same stuff). Kamagra Oral Jelly is great but could only get it in Pattaya and not BKK for some reason. The pill variety is plentiful in Suk pharmacies though. Amazing stuff. You get flattered silly by the girls at your rapid and consistent hardness.

I liked BKK 2005. I've always had an emotional attachment to the place since my first visit there in 1978. I'll be back!

Coma Boy
08-02-05, 07:42
I don't have any erection problems like some of you guys, but have to admit a few extra woodies per day could come in useful.

I am a little concerned that Viagra (or whatever else) may be detrimental to my natural abilities. In other words, once you start using it is there any turning back?

Often with medication for other ailments, the body learns to rely more on the drug than its natural abilities. I'd like to fuck several extra girls per day but not at the expense of natural wood.

Anyone looked into this angle?

JP2U
08-02-05, 09:07
I don't have any erection problems like some of you guys, but have to admit a few extra woodies per day could come in useful.
I have no erection problems either, but when you do it 3 times in the space of a few hours using condoms, you may begin to go limp. Although the age factor plays a part (its more common for those who get into their 40's and beyond) I'm pretty sure with me its due to the condoms dulling sensation. Most of my BKK action was in the 80's when condoms were never used and I could go 4 or 5 rounds an evening with ease (of course I was younger too).

I am a little concerned that Viagra (or whatever else) may be detrimental to my natural abilities. In other words, once you start using it is there any turning back?

Often with medication for other ailments, the body learns to rely more on the drug than its natural abilities. I'd like to fuck several extra girls per day but not at the expense of natural wood.

Anyone looked into this angle?
Well it would be a pretty serious issue if true (not to mention huge drawback to the manufacturers) so I think we would hear about it or at least mentioned as a side-effect in the drugs leaflet. Plus I think you'd have to use it long term, so I'm not concerned with using it a few times on a couple of LOS trips a year.

Coma Boy
08-02-05, 10:37
Plus I think you'd have to use it long term, so I'm not concerned with using it a few times on a couple of LOS trips a year.Yeah, am scared that if I start using it I may become dependent.

I live here- there is temptation everywhere constantly.

Anyway, perhaps I am being greedy, I get enough action already. Probably more than enough.

Things would get even sicker if I had a permanant stiffy.

Jimmy Red Cab
08-02-05, 14:00
Just a small correction to the otherwise excellent report by JP2U, the Eden Club is not in Soi 9 but Soi 7/1 which is in between Soi 7 and Soi 9. This is a dead end road with quite a few other bars such as the Aussie owned bar called "Down Under Bar".

Run Mann
08-03-05, 04:45
Checked out Club Demonia on Soi 33. 900B for the first drink and then you can take part in the freak show, domination, sub or whatever you like; 250B is the cost of the drinks for the girls. This crap is crazy, but you really have to be into in, but they start out with some whacked out prices like bar fine of 1500B to take out the girl and 3000B for the girl, and they want you to take out two girls. They pushed those prices but I didn't budge, in the end I stayed there and got head from a chick dress like a nurse. If you go wear a black shirt, if not they give you one to wear, overall good experience, but you have to be into it to want to go back. Now that I know what its about I don't need to see Miss Midori.

Patpong,
There's a slew of clubs offering sex shows, needles coming out of the chicks stuff, popping balloons with some projection object, smoking cigarettes with her pussy. All the clubs have the same tired act, if you go into one the others are literally the same. The girls are all older, fatter and uglier and very pushy trying to make you sit and buy them drinks. Even though they have runners outside with a menu and they advertise no cover charge. The clubs with no sex shows had the younger prettier chicks. King’s Club was the busiest but they have a mixture of girls and lady boys, actually lady men as some of these dudes were big by any standards. They alternate between the girls and the lady men dancing on stage. If you to to Patpong be prepared to have someone offering you a sex show, massage or pretty lady every five steps you take. Soi Cowboy or even Nana Plaza is better IMHO.

JP2U
08-04-05, 09:10
Anyone been to this place? Unrestrained TG's baring breasts mingling with farangs surely someone must have!

http://www.luciferdisko.com/gallery/

(Suk Soi 31)

Coma Boy
08-04-05, 11:42
yeah, it's just a shitty disco close to patpong (sala daeng).

it attempts to be a techno club but the djs play dated crappy second-hand cds that no-one else wants.

mostly tourists, gays, and a rep001tering of bar-girls. those photos are certainly not representive of an average night there, you're more likely to see an israeli's bare chest than a bar-girl's bare chest.

Robeco
08-04-05, 17:52
Anyone been to this place? Unrestrained TG's baring breasts mingling with farangs surely someone must have!

http://www.luciferdisko.com/gallery/

(Suk Soi 31)Oh my god! Is that Nigel from http://www.streetmeatasia.com ? Hahahahaha.

http://www.luciferdisko.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=5

Spokane Boy
08-05-05, 05:02
I am going to bangkok and i was wondering where the best and freakiest shows are and I keep hearing about BJ bars. Does anything go inside the bar like can you get a bj inside the bar while you watch the stage and how wild do the girls get. Thanks for taking my dump questions I appreciate all the help.

Crypton
08-05-05, 14:51
sb,

those freaky shows are in 2nd floor of patpong bars. they tend to pad your bill and rip you off. tourist traps - i suggest you stay away from patong and stick to sukhumvit. there is a bj bar in patpong where you can get bj under the bar in public. never been there. there is [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s on soi 8 of sukhumvit where you go upstairs into a booth for more privacy. beer + bj = about 700 baht. pretty clean place.

Incubus04
08-06-05, 12:44
Since this is my first review in this forum and I am not a native speaker, please forgive me any mistakes in advance.

I went to Thailand in April with a few friends of mine.

Of course we had to visit some of the famous places Bangkok had to offer. I found this site: http://www.bkkteen.com/ while I was still at home and I liked the stile and of course the girls. I liked the prices even more. ;-)

So we went there. They had a kind of book with fotos of the girls to choose from.
I chose Mickey or Nicky for one hour (see pic below). You have to pay for a massage (oil or thai) around 200 Baht. The rooms are small but clean and they have a clean shower. In the room you can enjoy the massage or you can buy an "upgrade". Handjob 500 Baht, Blowjob 1000 Baht or full service 1500 Baht.

The first day I just bought the handjob. And it was worth its money. I have never experienced a handjob like that! She used both hands. But she didn't grab my little incubus, instead she used her knuckles to stimulate. Really good!

Another day I went for the blowjob which was also extraordinary. I thought I was cought in a vacuum cleaner.

My friends were also very satisfied with their girls. I don´t remember the names.
Unfortunately she didn´t like my camera.

JP2U
08-06-05, 15:25
Oh my god! Is that Nigel from http://www.streetmeatasia.com ? Hahahahaha.

http://www.luciferdisko.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=5
Sure does look like Nasty Nigel. Heres another pic of him (if enlarged) looks like he's wearing the same small earings: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5011/nigel5bt.jpg

He's based in Pattaya. Supposedly all his smut is done there.

Robeco
08-06-05, 16:49
Sure does look like Nasty Nigel. Heres another pic of him (if enlarged) looks like he's wearing the same small earings: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5011/nigel5bt.jpg

He's based in Pattaya. Supposedly all his smut is done there.Haha. No doubt that's him alright.

JuiceSpike
08-07-05, 16:27
A good club in BKK is Mystique. I bet you will not find "Nigel" there. Why is that lots of creepy guys from the UK are named "Nigel?"

I hope there are no "Nigels" in here who are not creepy....:D

juice

Fast Eddie 48
08-08-05, 03:52
Since this is my first review in this forum and I am not a native speaker, please forgive me any mistakes in advance.

I went to Thailand in April with a few friends of mine.

Of course we had to visit some of the famous places Bangkok had to offer. I found this site: http://www.bkkteen.com/ while I was still at home and I liked the stile and of course the girls. I liked the prices even more. ;-)

So we went there. They had a kind of book with fotos of the girls to choose from.
I chose Mickey or Nicky for one hour (see pic below). You have to pay for a massage (oil or thai) around 200 Baht. The rooms are small but clean and they have a clean shower. In the room you can enjoy the massage or you can buy an "upgrade". Handjob 500 Baht, Blowjob 1000 Baht or full service 1500 Baht.

The first day I just bought the handjob. And it was worth its money. I have never experienced a handjob like that! She used both hands. But she didn't grab my little incubus, instead she used her knuckles to stimulate. Really good!

Another day I went for the blowjob which was also extraordinary. I thought I was cought in a vacuum cleaner.

My friends were also very satisfied with their girls. I don´t remember the names.
Unfortunately she didn´t like my camera.Incusbus,

How much is the massage? It said 400 on the web site. Are all the girls on the web are real?

Please PM me.

Fast eddie 48

Coma Boy
08-08-05, 16:21
Are all the girls on the web are real?
The girls on such sites are generally real, but there is high staff turnover and web-sites are not updated often.

Also if one of their stars leaves they may "forget" to remove her photos from the site.

Duniawala
08-08-05, 17:13
Fast Eddie

Please slow down and read the report. He said around 200. So plus/minus a few couple of hundred bahts is no big deal.

Also, if you want a pm, you can just send him a pm directly by clicking on his handle.

Darren Roberts
08-08-05, 20:08
Hi

My Thai g/f! has told me that a) there are good deals to be made at the moment because no business - all the bar girls are taking on other jobs (cleaners, waitress etc).

b) Sukhamvit 1 Plaza on Soi 1 is doing very badly and all the bar girls are looking for new bars - probably because it is too far out of way.

Thats a shame because I found my Thai g/f working in Sukamvit 1 Plaza and so have special memories of the place. I really liked it there becaus it was not too crowded (and I suppose thats the problem) with punters and the girls were less agressive but nicer. In fact so nice that after staying in Bangkok 2 weeks and having two girls from Soi Cowboy, one from Patpong and one from Washington Square (too laid back for me) I found my girl in Sukhamvit1Plaza and ended up having her for four nights in a row.

My mistake was I fell in love (and still am in love) with her - but at least I am starting to get a bit of inside information - shame I am stuck in Europe at the moment.

JuiceSpike
08-09-05, 13:53
D. Roberts,

You wrote: "My Thai g/f! has told me that there are good deals to be made at the moment because no business..."

You are now in Europe and in love with here... Question: Is she the one giving out the good deals? :D

juice

Crypton
08-09-05, 16:58
Darren,

I disagree with your assessment of Suk Soi 1 bars. I was there last week and I found the whole place to be less than desirable. I hate running the guantlet both when you enter and when you try to go to the toilet. The girls are WAY TOO agressive and physically grab you to drag you into the bar. This is especially annoying when you are in a different bar having a drink and simply want to go to the toilet!

The other thing I dislike is the price of girl drinks. They charge 180 baht if you buy a beer for the girl. Plus beer for yourself is over 100 baht. The talent is OK - nothing better than Beer Garden IMHO. I took one girl from there and she was on her f*cking period!

Cheers

Hi

My Thai g/f! has told me that a) there are good deals to be made at the moment because no business - all the bar girls are taking on other jobs (cleaners, waitress etc).

b) Sukhamvit 1 Plaza on Soi 1 is doing very badly and all the bar girls are looking for new bars - probably because it is too far out of way.

Thats a shame because I found my Thai g/f working in Sukamvit 1 Plaza and so have special memories of the place. I really liked it there becaus it was not too crowded (and I suppose thats the problem) with punters and the girls were less agressive but nicer. In fact so nice that after staying in Bangkok 2 weeks and having two girls from Soi Cowboy, one from Patpong and one from Washington Square (too laid back for me) I found my girl in Sukhamvit1Plaza and ended up having her for four nights in a row.

My mistake was I fell in love (and still am in love) with her - but at least I am starting to get a bit of inside information - shame I am stuck in Europe at the moment.

Coma Boy
08-09-05, 17:10
Yeah, Suk-1 Plaza won't be around much longer. The shitty location is killing it, and already several bar owners are looking for gullable Farang buyers.

Darren, some wise words of advice:

Never, never, never, never, ever, ever, ever, fall in love.

JuiceSpike
08-09-05, 17:29
Never: an adverb indicating that something will not happen at any time, or that somebody will definitely not do something.

1. adv at no time in the past or the future
2. adv not in any circumstances at all

But some people say "never say never..." which in this case should be "always say never..."

Sweetboy07
08-10-05, 18:43
I was for the first time and for only 2 days in Bangkok im July.

Hotel
I have used the given link of hoteltravel.com to make a reservation to the Ambassador or to the Nana hotel as they were recommended from some members. Unfortunately both was fully booked, so I choose any proposed alternative and I arrived to the park hotel (Sukumvhit 7). The hotel was globally ok, except that they are charging you 400 bath if you bring a girl, the same if it is for one hour or all the night. This is the rules of the hotel, not a rip-off from a security guy.
I say them that this is a bad advertising....

Eden Club
As some members has recommended me to go to the Eden Club for anal and bondage I went. It was just one street beside the hotel. There I read the menu: 2 girls at 1750 baths each (3500 baths, you can not have only one girl). I ask if Marc (the boss) is here to explain what I want but he was not there. I explain that I would like to make pictures but they don't accept it and because of it I leave.

Girls
In front of the hotel is a bar called "Beergarten". I went and after a short time I start to talk with a small and pretty girl, 20 minutes later we went to the hotel room. Nice body with some tattoos, average BBBJ, good fuck but no anal, some pics: damage 1500 baths (I never was good to bargain).

Next day I decide to take a girl for all the night (Long Time). I went to the same bar with the decision to take time to find one which can accept anal. I talk with 2 girls but their english knowledge was so poor that it was not possible to talk about such thing. Then I talk with a french guy who know a bit the area. He explain me that at the beginning of the evening the girls try to go with 2 customers, first ST and then ST or LT. To ask for LT early in the evening is hopeless.

Then we went to another bar and he recommend me a small and cute girl. OK for LT then we go to the hotel. She was GFE but not enthusiastic, BBBJ, fuck but no anal except my finger during the DATY (which gave her an orgasm), pics and finally CIM. We slept in the same small bed (I am small too) and again a short fuck in the morning (in fact already afternoon). Cost 2000 baths.

Globally I can say that this 2 girls were very professional, they don't give more than the usual minimum stuff. They kiss you much more at the bar to convince you than after in the bed.

Panthyp plaza / sexy movie
I went there because one member talk about for buying sexy movie. I didn't see such movie in the shop, like I didn't see any sex-shop which has surprised me for a country where girls, massage, sex is at each street. Is it forbidden to have a sex-shop? It seems. So I walked around the shop up to some guys come to propose me sexy movie: a taximen was saling it in the car garage, another sold it in a bit hidden place of the shop. After I went to the world trade plaza and in a DVD shop: it was the same. Price 150 baths each.

The choice was not bad but not more than the usual stuff (nothing to compare to what you can get in Amsterdam red light area). What has surprised me is that the proposed films at the 3 differents places were more or less the same, like if the source of producing this copy is the same.
From 6 DVD one was not running correctly.

Karmagra
I have bought it for 500 baths (4 x 100 mg) but still have not tried it.

Sweetboy07

Coma Boy
08-11-05, 11:03
To ask for LT early in the evening is hopeless.It's not that bad, most girls will happily go LT early evening, but yes, there are some who won't, but they are the minority.

Jimmy Red Cab
08-11-05, 11:50
It's not that bad, most girls will happily go LT early evening, but yes, there are some who won't, but they are the minority.
Most will go LT early evening if
A) They like you
B) You agree to pay them at least 2000 baht plus a meal and drinks.

Coma Boy
08-11-05, 11:59
Most will go LT early evening if
A) They like you
B) You agree to pay them at least 2000 baht plus a meal and drinks.Yes, A is correct for sure, but rarely come across B.

Busy Bee
08-11-05, 13:36
Visited the Eden Club - had a hell of a time finding it though, was in one of the Sois at Sukhumvit. They have a website which gives a map (now I know).

The place does not advertise itself, so not easy to find. When I went in, met the gwailo owner, who immediately tells you what is available and at what price. Only three somes are encourages, I paid baht 3500 for one hour.

Half the girls do anal, the other half dont. So I picked the best looking from either side of the room.

The girls immediately picked up professional looking briefcases and took you to a hotel room in a side alley. The room was good, the briefcase is full of sex toys and there is porn playing on the TV.

Essentially you can do what you want the girls, they will even have sex with each other. However, if you want anal, then you have to specifically pick the one who will do it. You can have as many shots as you want - I could manage 3 before exhaustion. The girls were willing and very co-operative. Despite the high price, good value for money.

Duniawala
08-12-05, 02:31
Would all the people give a rest to reports of what they do at Eden. It has been reported ad nauseam (sp?).

I know the newbies are excited about going there, but each report on it has been same as if it was copied verbatim from the last report.

I would personally welcome a varied report on the activities (if possible).

Busy Bee, nothing personal. :-))

Terry Terrier
08-12-05, 11:06
Duni

With all due respect, this section of the ISG has had more than it's share of problems with self-appointed 'editors'.

It can be easily argued that all general info about all places is old hat to somebody somewhere. Places such as Eden and the bars of Nana and Soi Cowboy will always be popular among many posters in this thread, and posts about them are perfectly valid. Even more valid if they contain specific info about specific girls, so that readers can follow up their interest.

After all, this is the primary purpose of the ISG.

Duniawala
08-12-05, 16:11
Terry

It was not my intention to discourage the reports. I apologise if that was read into my message. All I wanted to say that almost every report on Eden is a duplicate copy of the previous Eden post. A girl from the left and a girl from the right, go to hotel room across the street etc, etc.

We all know that. More details on the activities in the room is preferable than the opening lines above.

That's all I wanted to say.

Squib Boy
08-13-05, 05:59
Hi everyone,

I just found out I need to fly to Asia next week, and I will pass through Bangkok on my way to my final destination. I will be in BKK for only about a day and a half, staying at the JW Marriott. Any recommendations for someone who has limited time? I've read the posts about Eden and will probably try it out, but I think I'll also be interested in some LT action. I am willing to pay a premium for convenience and quality, as I really don't want to spend a lot of time bouncing around from club to club in order to get what I want. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Nick Belane
08-13-05, 14:29
I have spent a very fun-filled five days in Bangkok and I have this to say about hotels -- girl-friendly or otherwise.

I'm not sure there are any 'otherwise.'

For a couple of nights I stayed on Khao San Road (D&D Inn) where at the reception there was a big notice board stating that guests are not allowed after 10pm. Another provision was that a 500 baht charge would be applied for unregistered guests.

But my arrival at 1:30am with a young lady from Long Gun on Soi Cowbow simply raised giggles from the desk staff and a shout of, "Have a good time," from the clerk. No charge was levied.

The following night I made a move to the JW Marriot on Sukhumvit Soi 2 and at around the same time in the early morning returned with a certain lovely from Suzie Wong's. Not a thing was said. And that time of the night, it's security who open the door at five-star hotels.

It's all about how you walk into a place.

Look confident. Walk with purpose. No matter where you are pretend like you own the place.

I am very much of the opinion that guys who have difficulty getting a girl past hotel security or front desks are to blame for their troubles -- perhaps they have a guilty look or at the very least look sheepish.

The simple fact is all hotels are guest friendly so long as you don't make it look obvious that your date is paid for.

Footloose
08-13-05, 14:51
This was probably 4th or 5th visit to Eden Club in the last 3 years. My past experiences were very favorable, of course it is difficult to attain the same degree of chemistry with different providers. The experience today was disappointing. I complained about the service later by phone to Marc, the Edenpapa, and he only charged me for one girl rather than the two. My problem was that the girl, Oh (sp) not the best looking of the left side but had a nice smile and well built busom. However, once inside the room, she started acting rough, would pinch, suck my nipples real hard, would let me suck or play with her tits (may be she had a recent boob job). The other girl Pla (?) was young and good, not great. I didn't feel like going through the motions for the 90 min session, finished in 50 minutes.

There you have it Duniawala for a slight variation in the otherwise standard Eden reports!

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 17:46
Squib, just stroll for a few minutes into Nana Plaza, always a good starting place. Then "interview" enough dancers until you find your LT companion.

Simple.

Crypton
08-13-05, 17:48
sb,

i was not impressed with eden. i suggest going to sukhumvit. can try beer garden on soi 7 (suprisingly good talent when i was there last month; see some of my pics in the photo section), gulliver's tavern on soi 7, [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s on soi 8 for a bj, or go-go bars in nep on soi 4 (not my scene). no need to pay premium unless you have too money to burn (i'll take it off of your hands!). going rates are 800-1000 baht for st, 1500-2000 for lt.

enjoy

hi everyone,

i just found out i need to fly to asia next week, and i will pass through bangkok on my way to my final destination. i will be in bkk for only about a day and a half, staying at the jw marriott. any recommendations for someone who has limited time? i've read the posts about eden and will probably try it out, but i think i'll also be interested in some lt action. i am willing to pay a premium for convenience and quality, as i really don't want to spend a lot of time bouncing around from club to club in order to get what i want. thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Squib Boy
08-13-05, 18:23
Squib, just stroll for a few minutes into Nana Plaza, always a good starting place. Then "interview" enough dancers until you find your LT companion.

Simple.Nana Plaza should be just a short walk from the Marriott, right? Also, I think I read somewhere that the Marriott is very girl-friendly. Is that still true?

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 18:35
I have spent a very fun-filled five days in Bangkok and I have this to say about hotels -- girl-friendly or otherwise...

...The simple fact is all hotels are guest friendly so long as you don't make it look obvious that your date is paid for.Nicely put Nick.

Yes, it is very difficult to find non-guest friendly hotels. A few places aren't, but not many. Even in places that do ask for extra money, refusing to pay will rarely cause problems.

The only place I ever had a problem bringing in a guest was years ago in a really nice resort on Samui Island, which is a shit island that I will never return to anyway.

No-one should be put off staying anywhere for GF reasons. You're the guest, you're the boss. Hotels should practice hospitality not morality (although the usual motivation is greed).

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 18:41
I made a move to the JW Marriot and returned with a certain lovely. Not a thing was said. And that time of the night, it's security who open the door at five-star hotels.

It's all about how you walk into a place.Oh, and Nick, JW-M is friendly even if you crawl in on your stomach with two screaming Issan bar-girls riding on your back.

Fast Eddie 48
08-13-05, 23:15
sb,

i was not impressed with eden. i suggest going to sukhumvit. can try beer garden on soi 7 (suprisingly good talent when i was there last month; see some of my pics in the photo section), gulliver's tavern on soi 7, [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s on soi 8 for a bj, or go-go bars in nep on soi 4 (not my scene). no need to pay premium unless you have too money to burn (i'll take it off of your hands!). going rates are 800-1000 baht for st, 1500-2000 for lt.

enjoyi agree with crypton. i went to eden last year for the first time. the girls are average 5-6 in my book. $3,500 baht is bit high. i am not into backdoor
or s/m or ar, so i enjoy body massage or sauna better. this is just me.

fast eddie 48

Duniawala
08-14-05, 03:13
Footloose
Nice report. Good to know Marc is good on his word.

Nick Belane
You are right. Every hotel is girl friendly. However, our definition is whether it is with or without charge. No charge is friendly. I don't know how many times you have been to Thailand, but JW Marriot has never charged before. At Khao San road, the charges were put up on the board. So technically it is not friendly. May be you are just a lucky guy.

Gyaos
08-14-05, 14:48
A girl from the left and a girl from the right, go to hotel room across the street etc, etc. We all know that. More details on the activities in the room is preferable than the opening lines above. That's all I wanted to say.

Well, this senior member didn't know the girls carried briefcases!

Gyaos.

Duniawala
08-14-05, 16:02

Gyaos.

Gasp!! I missed that? My sincere apologies Gyaos.

Run Mann
08-14-05, 16:12
BB is stretching the definition of "briefcase." What these these girls carry is a large size cosmetic bag unless they changed gear from two weeks ago

Gyaos.

Coma Boy
08-14-05, 19:49
Nana Plaza should be just a short walk from the Marriott, right? Also, I think I read somewhere that the Marriott is very girl-friendly. Is that still true?NEP is a four minute walk, or two minute sprint from JW-Marriot. The hotel is 100% girl-friendly, plus has some of the best cocktails in Asia in its NY-Steakhouse Restaurant on the first floor.

It's THE perfect hotel for visitors to Nana.

Squib, please RTFF!

Member #1811
08-15-05, 03:25
Not sure where. But in the photo section 2004 there is a picture of the bag and its contents.

Posted by Strato52

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11767

enjoy

Nick Belane
08-15-05, 06:48
Nick Belane's two cents regarding the Beer Garden: Go early.

I found that any time after 4 p.m. and you're pretty much looking at the dregs. I went a few days last week between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. and each time wound up with a hottie. "Hottie" being a relative term when comparing with the model category chicks at Colonze or Bahamast. But I digress.

The Beer Garden is a reasonably good hunting ground but a good search is required to find that diamond in the rough and there is plenty of rough. Out of say 40 girls that are there at any given moment, I would say only five or six are what I would consider rating a seven or above.

Another point supporting going early is I found that many of the girls do not return after they have left with a customer. I sat there one afternoon/evening last week and just watched people. I was amazed at how many times I saw some fellow take a girl out and two hours later he would be back but the young lady I didn't see again until the next day. There's a real, "Well, I've made my money for the day," attitude.

On the other hand, there are a lot of girls who don't turn up until around 7 p.m.

Rod Ram
08-16-05, 13:27
Does anyone have the number of a good escort service with Russian girls?

The Traveler
08-16-05, 20:43
Does anyone have the number of a good escort service with Russian girls?
Mullah Omar,

check the russian yellow pages
http://www.yellowpages.ru

BTW, why did you choose that alias ?
Any sympathy for him, are you a follower of "Osama bin Laden" too ?
That's sick !

Just my 2 baht

Coma Boy
08-17-05, 07:40
Mullah Omar, why did you choose that alias?Traveler, maybe he's the real Mullah Omar, after all, even terrorists need pussy.

Check out the Grace Hotel zone- millions of terrorists!

Ljohnson
08-17-05, 21:19
I spent three nights at the Dynasty Inn Hotel, Nana Plaza area, in July. Each time I observed numerous apparently Muslim families walking around the area, on the streets at night. What is up with that? Why would Muslim families (they did not appear to be Thai) want to hang out there?

LJ

Terry Terrier
08-18-05, 00:29
Maybe they were voyeurist families similar to the ones who wander around the RLDs of central Europe. Or maybe they were terrorists on a recce, in which case you should have reported your suspicions with gusto to the local police. Posting those same suspicions on a sex message board is about as much use as a Domino post, or a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest.

JP2U
08-18-05, 00:55
The Muslim families are in this area mostly because of Bumrungrad hospital. I went in there a few weeks ago and the hospital had its own Arabic language reception area with Thai/Arabic translators, so a huge number of their patients are from the Middle-east.

Master Diver II
08-18-05, 08:49
It is also in the middle of Arab holiday season and a lot more Arabs are spending holidays in SE Asia nowadays - something to do with less hassle at immigration I would think. You can also see them all over the place in Kuala Lumpur - some shopping centres here have even extended shopping hours to midnight or even 2am to cater for them!

MD II

Duckman
08-18-05, 19:35
Do anyone know if any of the art bars on Soi 33 have an upstairs pool table? I like to play pool but get away from any crowds.

Thanks,
Duckman

The Traveler
08-18-05, 23:33
Duckman,

PM Giotto, I have been at such a place with him. Don't remember the name of the bar, but he will. It was very calm (due to being brand new), had a nice pool table and even a swimming pool as far as I remember. More family style than a mongering place. They also intended to build a few rooms to rent them out.

JuiceSpike
08-19-05, 00:55
Duckman,

Yes, some bars on soi 33 do have pool table but cannot remember which one...:D

juicer

Member #3443
08-19-05, 03:29
LJohnson et al..
across Sukhumvit from Nana is a little Arabic Section with stores, restaurants and all.

Cat Scratch
08-19-05, 07:00
Try Big Shots - no crowds 4 tables or Lookie (1 table - nice girls, periodically busy), the Office Two tables - very nice girls, often crowded), Wall street (1 table upstairs - the girls ...mmmm)

Cat Scratch
08-19-05, 07:11
The reason for all the Gulf Arabs in Thailand, Malaysia (and in fact the Gold Coast in Australia) is that it is fucking hot in the Middle East at the moment ( typically 40 - 50 degrees at this time of the year).

Why, being pious Muslims, they would want to go to Bangkok (pork, alcohol and working girls) and the Gold Coast (alcohol, white pointers and "fuck off if you don't like it" Aussie attitude) with their wives, daughters and mothers covered in black from head to toe is beyond me.

Coma Boy
08-19-05, 07:17
I've always referred to those head-to-toe-in-black Muslims as Vampires, but was amused to hear that most Thais call them Penguins.

LittleBigMan
08-19-05, 18:45
Duckman,

In reference to The Traveler ( Giotto ) I think the place he mentioned is or was Timberviti. It has changed hands and is now called Livingstons. I went by in May ( Soi 33 ) to see how it was doing and it was dead! Still no rooms upstairs and there did not look like for the future. Has a swimming pool and pool tables very quiet! All you can eat ribs on Monday for 195 baht.

LBM

The Traveler
08-19-05, 19:21
LBM,

you are spot on, it was Livingstone's.

Brandon88
08-19-05, 21:42
Do anyone know if any of the art bars on Soi 33 have an upstairs pool table? I like to play pool but get away from any crowds.

Thanks,
Duckman

Christie's, the first place on the left of the Soi as you walk in, has a talble in the main bar, and since nobody is ever there, you can play all you like.

Duckman
08-20-05, 05:25
Livingstone's, Christies, Big Shots and Wall Street all sound interesting. I'll be sure to check out the 195 baht all you can eat BarBQ in Livingstone's Lodge.

Salvador Dali is my favorite artist. I'm an engineer but had to take some humanities courses in college and acquired an appreciation for a few painters. Does the Dali bar have any interesting paintings? And a pool table?

Thanks,
Duckman

Giotto
08-20-05, 08:15
TT,

as LBM mentioned the place is called Livingstone's Lodge today. It has many different areas - a steak house around a swimming pool (very nice place), a Thai restaurant (Ton Thong), a sports bar with hostesses, a pub (with FLs), and a hotel upstairs, which I think will never open, because the owner told me last time about his plans to open in April (!)...cannot remember whether he mentioned the year.

Food is good there, and the bar has customers Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays and during sports events - they have live coverages of rubgy / cricket / soccer / Formula 1 etc. .

Two pool tables, one normal bar sized in the sports bar and a professional big one in the pub.

Soi 33 has anyway not many customers in this days - most of the bars are quite empty, I know about some bars to be sold. Even the Office Bar (my favorite in that road) is going down, the quality of girls is low, many days empty, and I heard rumors that the owners also want to sell...

Renoir shows their girls on the road now - they never did that before, they were going for high class customers and working with receptionists outside. That is also an indication that the business is not good.

I was out in Cowboy yesterday - for a Friday night it was extremely empty too. Around 10 PM many of the Gogos with 4 - 5 customers inside. But some places show again more skin than usual...

All that is not so bad for me - not many customers mean less competition when it comes to looking for somebody...

Giotto

Gonad Man
08-23-05, 13:29
Getting there at night, I was in my hotel an hour after touch down and 5 minutes later, walking the streets of Sukhamvit. It was an interesting assortment, being around 2:15am. My first thoughts were to head over to Nana where I checked out what was on offer. Not a great deal actually. I am always ultra worried about katoeys and I can't ever be sure. I did a little walking and had some dinner with a couple of girls from the area. The ugly one wanted to go back with me but she was too pro-like, always talking about my banana and how she was hungry. I like the innocent ones, so after I finished I walked some more.

I saw this one around Soi 3 doing some shopping. She had some bags of food and other things. I asked her where she was going and she said she was just going home. Why not come to my hotel, I said. It was a fair enough question. I myself couldn't think of anywhere better for a young girl to be.

So we walk the 5 mins back to my hotel at the Leela Inn. It was girl friendly (I booked the double room) and all we had to do is register the girl and then upstairs for some action. She was completely amenable to photos and I took a whole bunch. I got bored after a while, partly because my camera (a Canon IXY 5.0Mp) is lame. The focus is so hard to get right sometimes, especially when you're busy shagging. I'm making it my mission this trip to perfect the angles and get some really interesting shots. At any rate, she was really really tight. In the photo below, she doesn't look quite as good. Wait until you see some with just that little skirt. You'll see my fascination.

She had to leave afterwards, so I gave her 1000B plus 200B for the pictures. It was a nice start to my trip. Next stop Pattaya.

Global Citizen
08-24-05, 05:16
Had an interesting visit this time to BKK - Spent 2 days 1 night there and did my normal regular massage thing - thai and oil massage combo at a non-play massage place.

As I was getting oiled down, I started to play with her outside her clothes. She got so horny but she said no f*** as not allowed. I then fingered her till she came and she then reciprocated with a BBBJCIM ! the surprising thing was afterwards, she just went out - didn't wait for me to give her money ! I went down, paid, gave her the customary 100B tip at the door and left.

This happen to anyone else ?

GC

Ganoosh
08-24-05, 15:24
This no-play MP place got a name, address or phone#?

//G

Had an interesting visit this time to BKK - Spent 2 days 1 night there and did my normal regular massage thing - thai and oil massage combo at a non-play massage place.

As I was getting oiled down, I started to play with her outside her clothes. She got so horny but she said no f*** as not allowed. I then fingered her till she came and she then reciprocated with a BBBJCIM ! the surprising thing was afterwards, she just went out - didn't wait for me to give her money ! I went down, paid, gave her the customary 100B tip at the door and left.

This happen to anyone else ?

GC

Bubbagoes100
08-25-05, 00:50
I've been reading a fair amount about Dostinex (generic name of cabergoline) as a performance enhancement drug. It doesn't work like Viagra, but it increases desire.

It is available online (apparantly you don't need a prescription with this particular company) for about $130 for 8 pills. According to my reading each pill (0.5 mg) lasts about 4 days, or you may split them in half.

Be headed back to Thailand in about a month and I'm pretty familiar with the over the counter scene there, but I'd like to find out if anyone has purchased this OTC in Thailand, and what the cost is.

I'd think that the pharmicies around soi 4 would be the most likely ones to carry this drug.

Duniawala
08-25-05, 05:32
It is available online (apparantly you don't need a prescription with this particular company) for about $130 for 8 pills. According to my reading each pill (0.5 mg) lasts about 4 days, or you may split them in half.

I fail to understand why would anyone pay $16.25/pill for similar effect as of V. You can get V for $6-10 and Penagra for less tha a $1.00.

I must be missing something. Can anyone enlighten me?

The Traveler
08-25-05, 18:55
Duni,

I would rather spend that extra cash for the girl - remember, you get what you pay for - and no vitamin V is needed at all.

Seydlitz
08-25-05, 21:23
I fail to understand why would anyone pay $16.25/pill for similar effect as of V. I must be missing something. Can anyone enlighten me?

Cabergoline does not have a similar effect at all. Viagra does nothing to desire, it only enhances erection. No desire, no erection, even with Viagra.

Cabergoline is supposed to help getting multiple orgasms and cut to very little the time between two intercourses. According to the details found at cabergoline.org:

"Cabergoline is a fairly new pharmaceutical that has enormous potential to aid male stamina. Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of carbergoline is that it has been found to substantially raise a man’s chances of sustaining multiple orgasms during sex. Some men on cabergoline are able to have numerous multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

Cabergoline, which is marketed under the trade name of Dostinex, is used to treat Parkinson's disease, to prevent women producing milk when they want to stop breast feeding, and to lower prolactin levels in patients with a pituitary tumor. It is also sometimes used to help men with sexual dysfunction.

It is cabergoline’s capacity to lower prolactin levels that makes it such a sexual wonder drug for men. Prolactin is a single-chain protein hormone, closely related to growth hormone, that stimulates the secretion of milk of women. The hormone also has the effect of reducing a man’s desire for more sex by preventing new erections. Cabergoline has been found to to minimize the effects of the hormone prolactin, which is produced by men at the point of orgasm. As a result, some subjects who tried the drug found that they were able to have multiple orgasms in rapid succession.

In one study, 60 subjects, all healthy males, between the ages of 22 and 31, normally needed a break of 19 minutes between lovemaking sessions. However, after taking Cabergoline, they were able to have several orgasms within a few minutes. Medical psychologist Manfred Schedlowski, who was involved in the trials at Essen in Germany, said the drug raised the libido to enable the male to orgasm again more quickly.

Schedlowski said, "We saw that prolactin rises after orgasm and then thought maybe prolactin is a negative feedback system. Subjects who took this drug had decreased prolactin levels, and reported their orgasm was better and there was a shorter refractory period. We interviewed these subjects and found they were able to have multiple orgasms in very rapid succession. This is sitting very nicely with our hypothesis that orgasms and sexual drive are steered by prolactin and dopamine in the brain."

Cabergoline was reported to have no side effects on men during the tests, according to a paper that was published in the International Journal of Impotence Research. However, there may be a drawback. There’s evidence that the release of prolactin in the brain, which surges during orgasm, promotes the growth of new neurons in the brain--a process called neurogenesis. Researchers at the University of Cal-gary discovered that the release of prolactin spurs the growth of new brain cells in the front regions of the brain involved in smell. So Cabergoline may allow men to have multiple orgasms at the expense of less brain growth. Sounds like a tough call to me."

MeatMan
08-25-05, 22:32
RAPPER Ice-T has revealed that he loves visiting Bangkok - because he can buy hordes of bootleg merchandise in the Thai capital.The hip-hop star, real name Tracy Marrow, made his first visit to the Asian city early in his career and became a huge fan.

He told US TV host Jimmy Kimmel: "I like Bangkok. But if you're going over there for prostitution you gotta be a hard-up cat 'cause them chicks look real bad!

"I like it 'cause you can buy a lot of bootleg stuff. I'm into bootleg. "Anything that's cheaper than what the designers are trying to get for it: clothes, bootleg DVDs, bootleg anything. Knock it off and I'm buying it. I love it!"

Ice-T, who plays a policeman in the popular series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, is particularly proud of his fake Giorgio Armani jeans. He added: "These cost $20, Giorgio's cost $120 - the only difference is I still got $100 in my pocket!"

Coma Boy
08-26-05, 07:38
Mr Marrrow was in town a few weeks ago. A couple of my friends hung out with him and just like you say, he wasn't at all interested in the Thai chicks.

I expect he bought plenty of crappy fake clothes though.

Duniawala
08-26-05, 08:17
Seydlitz

Thanks for the info. Need to study up on it some more.

That Asshole
08-27-05, 08:42
Oh, I was to be picked up by a ho! How exciting!

On the plane to Bkk got into a bit of talk with the thai woman sitting next seat. She was travelling on some business, sent by her company. She ended up offering me a lift into town from the airport even though I tried to refuse first. Eventually she even put me up in a reasonably comfortable hotel that costed me around $15 (I paid), very clean, aircon, inc breakfast. All thai guests, no other farang in sight.

The next day she kept calling at the hotel saying that she was dying to meet me again and we should go for dinner or something (she pays). I was very sceptical about the whole thing as I am convinced that nothing good can come from any female -and especially not from one with lots of money. They are just trouble, full stop.

Eventually one night we ended up at her house. A three level building, within a walled compound with security guards. She occupying it by herself as being admittedly divorced. As we were having dinner the conversation slipped to the working pussy of Patpong, etc. and she remarked that she would never do it for money and she can't understand women who do.

My reply was -being honest- that I never do it without paying cash on the spot. Ever! It's my principles. ('If I did, I would degrade myself to the level of a woman, which is pretty low really, just somewhere between a cockroach and a dog. If I pay I am in control and it's good.' - while I didn't actually use these words, the meaning was the same)

She admitted that yes, according to Thai and buddhist traditions a woman must reborn again to reach the level of a man.

Needless to say however, we didn't fuck. She wasn't neither young nor good looking but some of you guys in this forum don't seem to care much about looks anyway, so would have been happy with a free root.
---------------------------------------------
By the way, while we were having dinner there was some report about the continued military expansion of China on television. My immediate thought was that our nation really shouldn't worry about those Chinese guys but our business is fucked right back at home where the women are taking over our country. This requires lot more urgent action.

I like animals but would't agree them cattle and sheep running our country. The most perfect solution would be to send over 1000 cattle-wagons of American women to China and negotiate with the Chinese guys to get 1000 cattle wagons of young chinese pussy in exchange. Everybody happy. Peace for all the world!
----------------------------------------------
On another note, I noticed with not little satisfaction that Bangkok (and other cities) is postered all over with the foto of "Miss Teen Thailand 2004" (with some shoe advertisement) who looks exactly like the **** I fucked last year at Sabailand in Pattaya. She wanted to be my GF after I gave her $5 tip. (Others usually get only$2.50.)

Could it be her? - I wondered.
Doesn't matter, really.

All I am sure of is that at least a dozen richest Thai men popped her cute little pussy since she became beauty queen.

That Asshole
08-27-05, 08:58
One stinking hole with oozing white gunk flowing out...and reading a novel while being fucked! -read on...

First trip was the Biergarten. Not because it's such a great place but rather it's become a ritual on every trip to watch the punters with their cheap ugly hos. Around 3pm, the place already well packed. Pick the first hooker who sits nearest to the entrance. Bit old but if you keep waiting for the perfect one, it can take forever. Ho wanted 1500, agreed on B 800/ST.

It was really just a sperm release, nothing special. But good, subservient ho. Didn't give much troubles. Total cost $20, didn't even have to buy a drink.

Evening. Strolling along Suk. Road. Don't have money for the gogos any more. The streetcunts used to be real dogs around here. But I notice a group of three young chicks in front of a telephone booth. They appear well dressed and totally respectable. So, I carefully ask "Are you waiting for your friends?" No, they say they look for men.

All three look totally awesome for this end of town. I offer B800 to the smileyest, she accepts right away (should I have offered 600?). She is a winner! I am really spoiled by the service. She is so sweet, just dying to serve. Just 22, she says no kids but I am not sure. Of course they all lie. I happily part with B800, though.

On the way back to Nana there seem to be lots more respectable looking young meat seeking eyecontact. Must be the end of the month. Rents are due. It's great that these fuckers sell their meat so easily and there is not much propaganda to prevent them to do so, like we have back at home. We would have young chicks selling meat on every streetcorner too if it wasn't for the old mamas who seem terrified by the young competition.

Ol'fatty-mama owns much of the world. She doesn't own Thailand yet but catching up quickly. Got rid of the sexy girls of Bkk gogos already. Seems that so many voices representing the interests of women but who represents the interests of men? Isn't there a demand for such? Any comments from other members? If there was an organisation representing the interests of men, what would you want from it?

Continuing the browse through town. Late at night I just look at the gogo bars of Nana. B100/drink. Girls want B2000st +BF. Fuck that! Go to sleep with 'right-hand-release'.

Next morning, stroll on Suk. Road around 9am. At this early hour I get 2 offers for sex from two real pretty girls. Obviously they just finished a night shift. They get me by surprise so I let them go, but the idea is interesting. Good start for a day. But you can't really count on this happening every morning.

Daytime going to check out a couple of massage places around Nana. Very ugly women for 1200-1500. Scary. Maybe the arabs fuck them.

Early evening look at Gullivers. One **** wants B2000ST. She is very good loking, possibly one of the best ever seen at Gullivers. Comes down to 1500. But I only offer B800. Sorry.

Who the fuck would pay 2000 for a fuck? Really you just put your dick in then pull it out then dip it in again and 25 more times. She also says that she is a university student, studying law or something. Just comes down 3 times a week. This might be true, as she doesn't appear to be very used at all.

But also makes one wonder. Once she finished the school, who would employ a woman lawyer anyway? A doll with paint on the face pretending to be intelligent?? Total disaster.

Men do a much better job. Plus it is certainly not good for men to allow a woman to be in such a high position. Where will be her humbleness and simplicity gone?(Well, where is it now?)

Later get to talk with another ****, still at Gullivers. Not quite that looker but still not very bad. She wants 1500, comes down to 1000 but that's it. Then I stroll the street again. It's quite fun hunting for meat in this town.

Try Nana carpark. A few uglies and one really good looking ho from Rainbow 4. Just finished a ST assignement. Wants B2000/ST. I tell her to F/O. She comes down to 1500. I only offer 800 or less, always. Soon one very old man comes along. They seem to make a deal and go together.

The uglier girl from Gulliver turns up at Nana with her friends. Now she says B800 is OK. But I don't want it any more. It's more fun to watch the action on the street than to be in bed with meat. Next, go to look the gogos again, just to spend the time.

The new Rainbow 4 has many-many real models. They seem randy enough and many come around to say hello too but of course sssssoooo-expensive. BF+2000/ST, 3000/LT. Cola is B110 at Rainbow4. Plenty of customers around the bar. Sure, they have the meat in this bar!

Then have a look at Thermae, towards soi15. One or two half-cute girls only. Again negotiate B800 with another reasonably good looker on the street but I change my mind the last moment, because I decide her head is too big and so is her big toe. (I became picky.) Down towards Soi Cowboy, 4 cunts sit on the footpath on a piece of plastic sheet. One is old but 3 of them are young and lovely.

One looks very cute and smiley indeed. I get the B800 offer accepted very easily. Go to hotel. She cools down quite a bit by the time we arrive. Doesn't want to suck dick w/o raincoat. Doesn't want to do anything, really. Lies on her back and invites me to fuck her.

I take the card, find a book in the room and give it to her to read while I fuck. She reads, I fuck. Turn her to different positions, suck her tits. I moan, she keeps reading undisturbed. Must be a good book!

I notice that her **** stinks too. That's why she didn't let DATY. Nevertheless she is very pretty and young. I don't want a fight next time we meet on the street so I pay anyway. After all they are at home and the foreigner better be careful here. I get my fuck and apart from the stink it was okay. Lucky that not all are like this one. You need the bad ones too, just to know the difference.

I mean was it really bad? She was not shy at least, we showered together, wasn't agressive. There wasn't really a deal stipulating out every bit that she has to do. I can't go through the whole list beforehand: Does your **** stink today? Does it bleed? Do you do the missionary position? The doggy? The cama-sutra whelbarrow, etc?

One just expects that if they are going to sell it they will have enough self respect to offer an honest service. Most of the time they do. Just like in business most people are honest. Some are not.

After all, there was some novelty in it. Had never fucked a ho before while it is reading a book. It's something different. I think everyone should try it once. Or even better, try fucking a ho while it is reading a book AND has a stinking **** too. Quite unique. Don't forget to shower afterwards.

Any comments? What would the average WSG member do in a similar situation:
a/ pay full price as I did?
b/ pay half price?
c/ not pay at all and tell her to fuck off?

PM me with your votes. Thanks.

Coma Boy
08-27-05, 09:16
you just put your dick in then pull it out then dip it in again and 25 more times.

i decide her head is too big and so is her big toe.

i notice that her **** stinks too.25 times! that must be some sort of pe record. surely the average must be at least one thousand, if so then 1 baht per thrust seems like good value. but if you're only getting 25 thrusts then i can see your concern, especially when considering thrust to baht ratio. i may count next time, or use one of those ****meter pace-counter steppy things that old men who like to walk sometimes have strapped to their belts.

big big toes are not pleasant, i often turn down a girl if her second toe is longer than the big toe.

and stinky cunts, oh, stinky cunts, stinky stinky cunts...

Surin Boy
08-27-05, 10:52
And stinky cunts, oh, stinky cunts, stinky stinky cunts...[/QUOTE]Coma! Priceless! pissed myself for half an hour!

Alex, if she was really reading a book are you sure it was in!

1Ball
08-27-05, 14:03
i may count next time, or use one of those ****meter pace-counter steppy things that old men who like to walk sometimes have strapped to their belts.

make sure you strap it to the base of your willy, and report back.

:)

Thunder_Boy
08-28-05, 08:02
Just wanted to check on the late night action these days? I'll be in BKK for just one night and getting in on a late flight that arrives in the airport at midnight.

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I've read a lot about the government cracking down on late night bars, etc. so I'd like to ask how things are recently.

I thought that I'd try my luck around the Sumkumvit area unless there are some good nightclubs, discos that are still open until 2am or later. Unfortunately, this will be a Thursday night.

Any recommendations on girls, bars, discos, or other clubs that are open late?

Thanks

Denis
08-28-05, 14:46
Alexander
Excellent very true report!
I had the same experience with one playing with her cellular phone while I was fucking her doggy style. I was not as nice as you, I through her out of the room in no time, with 100Baht for the cab ride back.
Coma boy if I recall well like his girls to play with the TV remote!!
I will be in Bangkok at the end of September and will of course post my experiences
Denis

Mimonger
08-28-05, 15:55
What a dumb fuck.

Pay $700 to get to Bkk to save $100 on a pair of knockoff's.

Must be a drop out without a dick

Coma Boy
08-29-05, 06:18
What a dumb fuck.

Pay $700 to get to Bkk to save $100 on a pair of knockoff's.

Must be a drop out without a dickActually, he was paid to fly out here, and would have been in first, or business class. So it makes him trying to save 100$ on some shitty knockoffs even more ludicrous. I guess some folk can't resist a bargain no matter how rich they are.

Member #2041
08-29-05, 16:39
I can't believe you guys fell for that crap that Ice-T spewed about liking Bangkok for the great Georgio Armani knock offs. What was he going to say on aq friggin talk show, that what he REALLY liked was the soapie sandwiches that he gets whenever he's there?

JuiceSpike
08-29-05, 17:35
Good report. Yeah, on occasion you can find pretty girls walking around in vartious areas on Suk and the sois. It can take some time and looking around but good freelancers eager to please are waiting to make some money. Also, some of these girls are fairly clean part-timers looking for an easy fuck with cash attached to it.

juicer

JuiceSpike
08-29-05, 17:42
Yep, I'm sure the guy does not go all the way to Bangkok for the food or the fake clothes... I have heard the guy loves to fuck and nothing worng with this. He obviously needs a "reason" other than professional to go there and get some nice Thai pussy. Good for him...:D

juice

Shady Verbal
08-30-05, 17:13
TB,

I just got back from BKK, and the two spots I found that were open late night were Star Dust and "SD" (not the same place). Both places were open until at least 5am (as that is when I went), regardless of the day. Even at this time, the selection is still pretty good (10+ girls).

I cannot really remember the location of either, as my memory at 5am is hindered by alcohol. However, I went to these places multiple times, sometimes just to have a beer, and every cab driver knows these places.

A caveat is that these places are more expensive than other clubs, as the supply of late night places is relatively low.

Thunder_Boy
08-31-05, 13:41
TB,

I just got back from BKK, and the two spots I found that were open late night were Star Dust and "SD" (not the same place). Both places were open until at least 5am (as that is when I went), regardless of the day. Even at this time, the selection is still pretty good (10+ girls).

I cannot really remember the location of either, as my memory at 5am is hindered by alcohol. However, I went to these places multiple times, sometimes just to have a beer, and every cab driver knows these places.

A caveat is that these places are more expensive than other clubs, as the supply of late night places is relatively low.Shady,

Thanks for the info on Star Dust. How did you manage to find the places if you can't remember where they are? I did a search in this forum and even googled Star Dust and Bangkok, but couldn't find anything on Star Dust. Is it a bar/disco/MP/KTV?

It seems that late night entertainment has taken a big hit under recent Thai policy. I'm not sure what to expect this time since just a few years ago it was possible to find a few places--bars, discos, etc. that were open past 2am. In addition to Nana Disco, there used to be a good selection at the club/diner in the basement of the Grace Hotel. Sounds like Grace has gone even further downmarket though.

Shady Verbal
08-31-05, 17:41
Shady,

Thanks for the info on Star Dust. How did you manage to find the places if you can't remember where they are? I did a search in this forum and even googled Star Dust and Bangkok, but couldn't find anything on Star Dust. Is it a bar/disco/MP/KTV?

It seems that late night entertainment has taken a big hit under recent Thai policy. I'm not sure what to expect this time since just a few years ago it was possible to find a few places--bars, discos, etc. that were open past 2am. In addition to Nana Disco, there used to be a good selection at the club/diner in the basement of the Grace Hotel. Sounds like Grace has gone even further downmarket though.I was introduced to both places by a few people I befriended at another bar (which shut down at 2am, so I was looking for another place to hang out). From then on out, I would just ask a cab driver for "Star Dust" or "SD," and every cab driver knew these two places. Even when a group of friends was looking for something more innocuous for late night (as we were with non-pro girl friends), a cab driver took us to Star Dust.

These places aren't out in the sticks. We would usually hang out at Sukhumvit or Silom, and the cab ride would be reasonable from either of these two neighborhoods.

In terms of format, the two places are similar. They are bars, but there are girls sitting on a stage, sort of like a fishbowl without the glass.

Grace Hotel was terrible the one time I went. Pretty much the bottom of the barrel was all that was milling around.

Love Sex 22
08-31-05, 20:39
In and around Ratchada are many late spots . The bigest one is is the sea food complex in front, the other side of the street from Hollywood and Dance fever Discos. I think the name is Paponkah? Open till morning. Many gret looking girls after the disco go there to continue drinking. Not to many falangs.

Whiskey Dick
09-01-05, 00:53
Hello Brothers,

It has been two years since my last trip to LOS. With all the time changes that have happened in BKK, should I just by-pass it and head straight to Pattaya? I only have a week to play. Where should I spend my time,for it is short,my brothers. I'm looking for a soapie,Three-way,and a hell of alot of booze. The blast-off dates are 10/02-10/09.

Here's to you my brothers,

Mr. Dick

Thunder_Boy
09-01-05, 17:28
In and around Ratchada are many late spots . The bigest one is is the sea food complex in front, the other side of the street from Hollywood and Dance fever Discos. I think the name is Paponkah? Open till morning. Many gret looking girls after the disco go there to continue drinking. Not to many falangs.Very interesting bit of information. Thai friends have taken me to both Hollywood and to the big seafood place. I had a great time at both places but didn't know that the seafood place stays open for drinks. Hollywood was a fun place to share a bottle of Johnny with a girls--didn't stay at the seafood place though since one of the girls came back to my hotel. For the same reason, I didn't stick around at the seafood place after dinner.

Perhaps that's where I'll head during my very short 1am - noon stay in BKK. Still haven't decided but thanks a lot.

Thunder_Boy
09-01-05, 17:32
I was introduced to both places by a few people I befriended at another bar (which shut down at 2am, so I was looking for another place to hang out). From then on out, I would just ask a cab driver for "Star Dust" or "SD," and every cab driver knew these two places. Even when a group of friends was looking for something more innocuous for late night (as we were with non-pro girl friends), a cab driver took us to Star Dust.

These places aren't out in the sticks. We would usually hang out at Sukhumvit or Silom, and the cab ride would be reasonable from either of these two neighborhoods.

In terms of format, the two places are similar. They are bars, but there are girls sitting on a stage, sort of like a fishbowl without the glass.

Grace Hotel was terrible the one time I went. Pretty much the bottom of the barrel was all that was milling around.Shady,

Thanks for the tip. Now I have to decide between Star Dust and the Ratchada area for my 11 hour BKK layover. I'm glad to hear that there still a few options now that the government is making most places close early. Still, it sounds like you have to know your way around to find attractive women late at night--they used to be everywhere just a couple of years ago.

Titi Tigas
09-01-05, 20:37
i will be in bkk soon, and my filipina gf is flying in from manila to meet me. she is very new to the scene but expressed interest in some sex shows (girl/girl?). erotic dancers or sexy couples massage is of interest also. very high end is probably best at the beginning.

what do people recommend for best places? price is no obstacle, but a place where we can start by observing before introducing her to participating is best. she would probably not go for the standard go-go bar at the beginning.

i was thinking maybe eden club? [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900)? pegasus? what do the experts recommend?

Veterano
09-02-05, 00:55
Whiskey Dick ~ I have tried the straight to Pattaya skip BKK routine, however, recently I have been having a pretty good time in BKK so I pretty much split my trip

In particular, there are a couple of spots in Soi Cowboy I have recently discovered that I like, and of course, two or three in Nana, so it is pretty easy to spend 3 or 4 nights

Veterano

Mingman
09-02-05, 08:40
Hi Guys & Thai Experts,

I will have a business trip to Bkk soon & will need to find some real stunners/ high class girls to entertain with our partners. If money is not a problem where can we find the real hotties in town?

Coma Boy
09-02-05, 18:28
...will need to find some real stunners/high-class girls to entertain our partners. If money is not a problem where can we find the real hotties in town?"The Pent" on Wireless Road (or Pegasus, Suk 23) will keep your partners sufficiently entertained.

Coma Boy
09-02-05, 18:37
Oh, and Mingman, if you want some good restaurant advice, plus high-end bars (most with a few overpriced FL lurking) then PM me (especially if you're on an expense account, or just a happy spender).

Skinner2
09-03-05, 01:38
Would all the people give a rest to reports of what they do at Eden. It has been reported ad nauseam (sp?).I think the Eden reports are just fine. While a new report might sound like an older report, there is still good information to be had there.

Meaning that the Quality of Service at Eden is consistent. Knowing that you can get consistent service that a place is valuable.

Of course, reports on new venues should keep coming as well, as variety is the spice of mongering.

:)

The Traveler
09-03-05, 10:46
Mingman,

attached you will find a pic of a girl that worked at "The Pent" which Coma suggested to you. Does she fit your needs ?

Coma,

ever seen her there ? Give it a shot, she is worth it.

Member #3410
09-03-05, 10:50
Hey guys,

What can you share about Soi 11?

I heard it had cheap short time for about 500bt

Any info would be great.

Duniawala
09-03-05, 17:03
Mingman,

attached you will find a pic of a girl that worked at "The Pent" which Coma suggested to you. Does she fit your needs ?

Coma,

ever seen her there ? Give it a shot, she is worth it.

Traveler

How much does she charge? She looks good enough to eat.

Coma Boy
09-03-05, 17:24
Girls at The Pent typically get anywhere from a few thousand to twenty, thirty thousand Baht, and up, and up.

Of course, if you get lucky then you'll get a good deal.

I've met girls there who drive Benz's, and I dated one girl from there for a while- she was earning 50-100,000 Baht per week. Impressive!

Man In Search
09-03-05, 17:55
Hi,

I will be in Bankok for a short while in about a couple of weeks. I was wondering if you get Philipinas in BKK. I know it sounds a bit wierd when there are so many Thai girls to choose from, but my experience with Pillipinas has been wonderful and generally they speak better english. So any information on this?

Thanks in adavnce

Take care.

Squib Boy
09-03-05, 18:09
How do girls at "The Pent" compare to the "models" at Poseidon?

Seydlitz
09-03-05, 18:26
[QUOTE=Coma Boy]Girls at The Pent typically get anywhere from a few thousand to twenty, thirty thousand Baht, and up, and up.

QUOTE]

And the funny part is that even a mind-blowingly expensive super-cutie from The Pent might still turn out to be a very average lay...

Well, maybe it is just as well then that most of us Farangs find dark-skin Isaan girls attractive. Those happen to be way cheaper too!

Seriously, when one is so inclined to enjoy the delights of a fair-skinned Bangkok cutie, such delicacies can be found for reasonable prices at top-end massage parlours, or escort services. No need to try and compete with the rich Thai elite.

I am more and more interested in exploring escort services when in BKK. Friends of mine recommended that option as a better alternative to plowing Soi Cowboy etc. in search of yet another Isaan farmgirl.

Any suggestions, anybody?

Thunder_Boy
09-03-05, 19:05
Hi Guys & Thai Experts,

I will have a business trip to Bkk soon & will need to find some real stunners/ high class girls to entertain with our partners. If money is not a problem where can we find the real hotties in town?I was pretty impressed with the women at the Poseidon, one of the big massage places on Ratchadapisek Road near the Emerald Hotel.

The place is one of the more expensive in Thailand from what I understand, but the quality of the women is very impressive. Thai businessmen often take foreign guests to this place for entertainment. My local friends also told me that the women are tested regularly and some of the women have been featured in the Thai Penthouse magazine. Take a look at the photos on their website. The service is very good, but very business-like. Not a GFE type of place, but the women treat you well.

http://www.poseidon2000.com/EN/girls/gallery1.html

Firedick
09-03-05, 20:57
Man in Search

It does indeed sound like a strange question. Flights from BKK to MNL are runing around $225 RT (last I checked). An agent at Dinaro travel on Suk Soi 45 (Noami) specializies in this route. She is a Pinay, but not a worker bee.

FD

Coma Boy
09-04-05, 03:15
How do girls at "The Pent" compare to the "models" at Poseidon?Girls at The Pent come across more as hot girls having a drink and chat rather than hookers like the "models" at Poseidon, if you know what I mean. But they're all hookers anyway, it's just that Pent girls are often students or otherwise employed just looking to suplement their incomes, some just work once a week.

Qualitly wise there isn't much difference, although Pent girls don't (usually) get fucked as much as Poseidon ladies.

Any of those places, Pent, Poseidon, Pegasus, will provide a nice high-end white-skinned fuck and empty your wallet quickly. But just as Seydlitz points out, you'd have just as much fun (if not more) banging ten or twenty little black babes for the same money.

Coma Boy
09-04-05, 03:20
I was wondering if you get Philipinas in BKK. I know it sounds a bit wierd when there are so many Thai girls to choose from, but my experience with Pillipinas has been wonderful and generally they speak better English. So any information on this?I don't ever recall meeting any working Pinoys in BKK, although regular Rachada visitors may know otherwise.

Take Firedick's advice, get your ass on a flight to Manilla.

I agree with you about Filipino chicks though- they generally have hotter bodies, are better in bed, and more eager to please. I love Manilla, I just couldn't live there, not yet anyway.

Coma Boy
09-04-05, 03:39
What can you share about Soi 11?

I heard it had cheap short time for about 500btCheap ST can be found anywhere, not sure why you'd find it any easier on Soi 11 though.

Coma Boy
09-04-05, 03:52
I am more and more interested in exploring escort services when in BKK.Every experience I have had with BKK escort services has been great. I used to recommend a couple of places but to be honest picking at random from the Yellow Pages is just as good.

A couple of times the girl has told me that they often refuse Farang clients, not sure why. Perhaps it is a language thing, as despite speaking Thai they would still be able to tell I am not a native speaker on the phone, yet they still visit me. I will ask next time.

I still prefer hunting outdoors, but it makes a nice change. Plus, sometimes on a Thursday night there is so much good TV that it seems stupid to go outside.

I mean, what sort of idiot doesn't love Arrested Development's David Cross, or watching Trump fire people?

Fast Eddie 48
09-04-05, 23:32
Hi,

I will be in Bankok for a short while in about a couple of weeks. I was wondering if you get Philipinas in BKK. I know it sounds a bit wierd when there are so many Thai girls to choose from, but my experience with Pillipinas has been wonderful and generally they speak better english. So any information on this?

Thanks in adavnce

Take care.To Man in Search,

If you want Phillipinas, just go to Manila or Cebu. Most of them go to Japan and Hong Kong to make more money there. No reason to go to Thailand to complete with the Thai woman. You are right about the woman in Manila is more GFE than Thai woman. Everything is about money in Thailand , and you have a better chance getting a frebbie in Manila than Bangkok.

Fast Eddie 48

Apollo Star
09-05-05, 00:51
Has anyone been to the Cave bar on soi 33? I found this place online -- it says "the first fetish bar in Bangkok". Kind of like Eden Club, I'd say. If Eden isn't fetish, I don't know what is. Actually, I'm surprised more Eden-type clubs haven't opened up in Bangers, i.e. catering to backdoor aficionados, like myself. So, I'm damn curious about this "Cave" bar on 33. I've never been too impressed with soi 33 when I've been there, so I'm hoping this place is good. Their website is www.the cavebangkok.net.

Cat Scratch
09-05-05, 07:32
My Philipina girlfriend is joining me in Bangkok for a couple of days and wishes to fulfill a couple of her fantasies. Can anyone tell me if they know of any 4-5 star hotels have BIG baths? I normally stay at the JW Marriott but the bath is not that big (unless the executive floor has bigger baths).

Also where is the best place to get some lesbian action (her fantasy not mine so the thought of a double from the Eden plus my girlfriend would be just too daunting for me)? It's a tough job but someone has to do it!

Meaty
09-05-05, 08:41
Apollo Star > The Cave bar ran into some problems with the MIB and closed, it has subsequently reopened, same location but the new name is Demonia, still specialising in the same services. I popped my head through the door several months back, very dark inside, didn't see any customers or women. They have a door price and black clothing policy, i think its 900 Baht to get in and for that you get 2 drinks, they can also lend you a black shirt !?! I'm sure some of the other brothers will be able to give you the exact details. Never heard a good thing said about this place on any forums i use, comments have generally been older, less attractive woman and over priced, definetly not the Eden, and not in competition with them either. If you end up going please post an FR, it would be nice to read something up to date.
If the back door is your entrance of choice, i never have a problem locating someone from Soi 7 Beergarden, you just have to state thats what your looking for, there are a lot more girls doing this than there used to be, just be up front and about wanting to go up back !

Meaty
09-05-05, 08:46
Cat Scratch > Don't write Eden off so quickly, I would suggest going to Eden with your GF, have a chat with Mark, and take one girl out for the night, at least that way you know you will get a 100% lesbian performer, she'll be experienced and will be able to lead the fun for you both, i think take out after 11pm is 2,500Baht, IMHO this is definetly the way to go for the best experience. Go-go girls and beer garden girls tend to use the word 'yes' a lot in a bar, but when they get to the room they discover the words 'no' or 'i not understand' !!

Kiasi
09-05-05, 08:47
To all sifu here,

I will be travelling to Bangkok next week and wonder any good pick up girl place to introduce me?? I am looking for model girl. And what is the rate for those model girl like those in Hat Yai SC girl where is charge Thai 5000. What is the rate for Bangkok??

Run Mann
09-05-05, 09:27
Read my post of 08-03-05 on this thread for info about Club Demonia.

Has anyone been to the Cave bar on soi 33? I found this place online -- it says "the first fetish bar in Bangkok". Kind of like Eden Club, I'd say. If Eden isn't fetish, I don't know what is. Actually, I'm surprised more Eden-type clubs haven't opened up in Bangers, i.e. catering to backdoor aficionados, like myself. So, I'm damn curious about this "Cave" bar on 33. I've never been too impressed with soi 33 when I've been there, so I'm hoping this place is good. Their website is www.the cavebangkok.net.

Ditto88
09-05-05, 18:35
Hi Kiasi!

If you have read the threads, the Beer Garden at Sukhumvit Soi 5 or 6 is the place to pick up girls. But it is a market mostly patronized by " Guai Lo ". ST is appx 1,500 - 2,000 Bt depending on the quality. LT is appx 3,000 Bt. But you know that it very much depends on the eye of the beholder whether it is worth the money.

I personally prefer to go to the MP's like Poseidon, Emmanuele, etc along Ratchada. There is 1 behind Emerald Hotel which has quite good stock. Asian taste mah. Champ Elysee is good too! Almost forgot. But damage is much higher at these MPs, ST ranging from 2,000 Bt for the fish bowls sitters, 3,000 Bt for side line and 5,000 Bt for the model. Service wise, Fish bowls sitters are best. The expensive ones are just for looks. If you are satisfied with their service, you can even negoiate with her for LT on the next day.

Anyway, if you are really desperate for a wholeday tour guide with bonking service. I could give you some SC girls number which you can call. They might or might not be in BKK when you are there. Don't misunderstand ya. I am no Pimp. And I hope that you are not a pervert too.

To all sifu here,

I will be travelling to Bangkok next week and wonder any good pick up girl place to introduce me?? I am looking for model girl. And what is the rate for those model girl like those in Hat Yai SC girl where is charge Thai 5000. What is the rate for Bangkok?

Apollo Star
09-05-05, 19:46
Thanks, Run Mann and Meaty and others who responded to my post about Club Demonia or The CaveBar, or whatever it's called now. Sounds like a pass to me. I'm leary of any places that have cover charges or stuff like that, if you don't know what you're getting after you pay. It's true you can get whatever you like at the soi 7 BeerGarden, or places like that, if you talk to the girl a bit. I've come to the realization that Bangkok, Pattaya, etc. is really a hit-or-miss proposition, esp. if you're particular in your taste and preferences. It's really being in the right place at the right time, wouldn't you say? But isn't that why we go to Thailand in the first place? Choices beyond anywhere else imaginable. If you don't find one at Nana, walk to BeerGarden, or Cowboy, or soi33, or hell, just meet one on the street! I love it!

Jimmy Red Cab
09-05-05, 22:41
Ditto 88, with respect can I correct you on a couple of points. First of all the Beergarden is on Soi 7 and secondly ST is widely available for 1000 baht, I have NEVER heard of 3000 quoted for LT, that is the rate for an Angel Witch showgirl. My information is up to date, I was there last week. The quality in this place is still pretty poor in my humble opinion of course.

NY Buttman
09-06-05, 05:36
I'll be visiting Bangkok for the first time with my brother. We usually take over sea trips once or twice a year togather. Its his turn to pick the destination and he pick Thailand. He is really into Thai girls, but I prefer European look. Is there places where I might be able to pick up Eastern European girls. I saw in previous post, there are some Eastern European girls at CM2. Can you tell if that is true and how much do they go for if you want to take them back to hotel?

Thanks in advance.

Kiasi
09-06-05, 08:16
Ditto,

Thanks for all those valuable information. Besides,i will be staying at Novotel siam square. Any happening place around there? Besides, for body massage ( fish bowl ) any introduction from any sifu here??

Hi Kiasi!

If you have read the threads, the Beer Garden at Sukhumvit Soi 5 or 6 is the place to pick up girls. But it is a market mostly patronized by " Guai Lo ". ST is appx 1,500 - 2,000 Bt depending on the quality. LT is appx 3,000 Bt. But you know that it very much depends on the eye of the beholder whether it is worth the money.

I personally prefer to go to the MP's like Poseidon, Emmanuele, etc along Ratchada. There is 1 behind Emerald Hotel which has quite good stock. Asian taste mah. Champ Elysee is good too! Almost forgot. But damage is much higher at these MPs, ST ranging from 2,000 Bt for the fish bowls sitters, 3,000 Bt for side line and 5,000 Bt for the model. Service wise, Fish bowls sitters are best. The expensive ones are just for looks. If you are satisfied with their service, you can even negoiate with her for LT on the next day.

Anyway, if you are really desperate for a wholeday tour guide with bonking service. I could give you some SC girls number which you can call. They might or might not be in BKK when you are there. Don't misunderstand ya. I am no Pimp. And I hope that you are not a pervert too.

Jimmy Red Cab
09-06-05, 09:19
Ditto,

Thanks for all those valuable information. Besides,i will be staying at Novotel siam square. Any happening place around there? Besides, for body massage ( fish bowl ) any introduction from any sifu here??

Kiasi,
Why not try CM2 disco in the basement of the Novotel, 220 baht entrance fee Mon-Thur and full of "available" young ladies including a selection of Eastern Europeans, entrance fee includes a voucher for a drink and is slightly dearer at weekends.

Coma Boy
09-06-05, 09:25
I saw in previous post, there are some Eastern European girls at CM2. How much do they go for if you want to take them back to hotel?White hookers at CM2 normally ask for anywhere between 2000 and 5000 for LT. I rarely go with them but like to chat with them. On the odd occassion that I've taken one home, they have always been excellent in bed.

If you want a white girl you're better off just fucking a tourist for free.

Ditto88
09-06-05, 09:27
jimmy red cab,

thank you for the correction and pointer, i have been had for 1,500 st !! i assumed that it is the market rate because the siam hotel girls charged 1,300 to 1,500 for st. but i think that the girls at siam hotel are prettier. anyway, prices vary from 500 bt at " suam lum " for the ****d girls to 1,500 bt.

never been to angel witch, fetish bar or patpong area in bkk cause they are not my cup of tea. normally go to the mps which offer the showcase, soap bath and bonking service. i prefer to have good clear view of the meat that i am buying..... lol

ditto 88, with respect can i correct you on a couple of points. first of all the beergarden is on soi 7 and secondly st is widely available for 1000 baht, i have never heard of 3000 quoted for lt, that is the rate for an angel witch showgirl. my information is up to date, i was there last week. the quality in this place is still pretty poor in my humble opinion of course.

Kiasi
09-06-05, 10:35
Jimmy,

Thank you very much. I will go to CM2 then since is in the hotel basement where i don't need to travel. hehe..!! wanna go fishing together..?? on the 14/09??

Kiasi,
Why not try CM2 disco in the basement of the Novotel, 220 baht entrance fee Mon-Thur and full of "available" young ladies including a selection of Eastern Europeans, entrance fee includes a voucher for a drink and is slightly dearer at weekends.

NY Buttman
09-07-05, 01:21
White hookers at CM2 normally ask for anywhere between 2000 and 5000 for LT. I rarely go with them but like to chat with them. On the odd occassion that I've taken one home, they have always been excellent in bed.

If you want a white girl you're better off just fucking a tourist for free.Thanks for the info. Thought of hooking up with tourist did cross my mind, but I wasn't sure how much effort I'll need to put into it and possibly have nothing to show for it end of the day. Do you know any bars where loose tourist girls might be hanging out? ;-)

Meaty
09-07-05, 08:57
Hey Ditto, Not sure if you are refering to Sanam Luang but at this place girls start at 80 baht and go up to whatever someone is crazy enough to pay for them, although personally, considering the state of the offerings 300 Baht should be more than enough. It is also a place frequented by local homeless people, thugs, druggies and theives and the majority of customers for the hookers here are poor Thais, certainly not a place for the faint hearted and right now with the Governemnt crackdown on the whole place, definetly one to avoid. IMHO the Thais can keep this area of P4P all to themselves, too much sleaze and trouble.

I confer with JRC, Beer Garden soi 7, ST ranges between 500-1000, LT 1000-1500, obviously depends on you and the girl, but anywhere around these prices is fine, definetly not 3,000 for LT.

Not sure if you meant Gullivers when you referred to Soi 5, this is a more upmarket, air con version of soi 7, much nicer facilities and some decent food, same girls flick between the 2 joints, but they will quote more in Gullivers.

In addition heard of a new Beergarden opening on soi 19, supposed to have opened on the 5th of Sept, not sure if its a spin off from soi 7 or a relocation of the soi 8 one, any brothers with info ?

Acer V
09-07-05, 09:34
In my experience, if you sit in any of the gogo bars with your girl friend and she shows any interest with the ladies, she will get some interest back. This certainly works better for farang ladies than asian ladies. The mamasans will also help if you ask. The girls will sometimes say they are OK with another lady only to deny any understanding after you have taken them from the bar. You can be more sure by watching how she connects with your gal while getting to know her. This also should give your gal a chance to choose and pick a partner that she is comfortable with.

The discos like CM2 can be good too but a little more expensive. Your girl just has to see one she likes and ask her to dance. Let things roll from there.

Good luck and be sure to report back!

Coma Boy
09-07-05, 17:18
Do you know any bars where loose tourist girls might be hanging out?Mostly Khao San Road. Otherwise Astra (the farang club in RCA), or places like Q-Bar, Bed, or anywhere around Silom.

Marcusbkk
09-08-05, 06:19
Hi,

Thanks in adavnce

Take care.I have occasionaly seen some on the game at the British pub in the Landmark hotel (there is a Filipino band there). The reason they are here is simple, they get more money. If they get 2000THB for a night it is more than double than they would get in Manila working somewhere like LA Cafe. The numbers vary, a few nights ago there were less than 5, a couple of months ago there were about 20. They may just be part time, a lot of lowly paid Filipina teachers in Thailand now teaching English in the Government schools.

Cat Scratch
09-08-05, 06:54
Thanks to Meaty and Acer V for the replies.

AcerV: May actually start out this way but am well experienced (and unfortunately well known) with in Go Go circles so have some reservations as to what I can expect (I'm a marked man. Being a "nice guy", it goes with the territory).

Meaty: Maybe Eden is the easiest and quickest because I have quite a few other plans for fun in Bangkok.

Can anyone help me with an email address for Marc so I can investigate further?

Still struggling to track down a hotel with a big bath. Any ideas?

Ditto88
09-08-05, 10:03
yo meaty,

suam luam and sanam luang is the same. it is a park where the ****d girls from nearby slum area come to to trade. kinda depressing look on them too. i personally dont do ****d girls since it is kinda risky if you get caught with our pants down.

it must be my asian look that the girls are asking for more money. bummer!
asians should pay less since our equipment causes less damage. hmm, or maybe thats the problem since we are unable to fill their void. lol

i normally hang out at santika, soi ekamai 11 when i go to bkk. loads of good looking thai chicks and extremely friendly if they see that you have a bottle of swing on the table. 90 % thai patronage.

hey ditto, not sure if you are refering to sanam luang but at this place girls start at 80 baht and go up to whatever someone is crazy enough to pay for them, although personally, considering the state of the offerings 300 baht should be more than enough. it is also a place frequented by local homeless people, thugs, druggies and theives and the majority of customers for the hookers here are poor thais, certainly not a place for the faint hearted and right now with the governemnt crackdown on the whole place, definetly one to avoid. imho the thais can keep this area of p4p all to themselves, too much sleaze and trouble.

i confer with jrc, beer garden soi 7, st ranges between 500-1000, lt 1000-1500, obviously depends on you and the girl, but anywhere around these prices is fine, definetly not 3,000 for lt.

not sure if you meant gullivers when you referred to soi 5, this is a more upmarket, air con version of soi 7, much nicer facilities and some decent food, same girls flick between the 2 joints, but they will quote more in gullivers.

in addition heard of a new beergarden opening on soi 19, supposed to have opened on the 5th of sept, not sure if its a spin off from soi 7 or a relocation of the soi 8 one, any brothers with info ?

Jimmy Red Cab
09-08-05, 14:41
Thanks to Meaty and Acer V for the replies.

AcerV: May actually start out this way but am well experienced (and unfortunately well known) with in Go Go circles so have some reservations as to what I can expect (I'm a marked man. Being a "nice guy", it goes with the territory).

Meaty: Maybe Eden is the easiest and quickest because I have quite a few other plans for fun in Bangkok.

Can anyone help me with an email address for Marc so I can investigate further?

Still struggling to track down a hotel with a big bath. Any ideas?

You should be able to contact marc on
edenpapa@ksc.th.com

Marcusau
09-08-05, 15:44
Cat Scratch,

Try the President Solitaire, in Soi 11.

http://www.solitaire-bkk.bangkok.com/

If you book their top room, called the Platinum Suite, you get a great room with a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi that will easily fit 2 (or 3!) people. Last time I stayed there, an outcall massage girl gave me a soapy style bath massage then stayed for the whole night, all in the comfort of my own room and costing far less than a visit to a massage place. By the way, when my girl arrived, they phoned me first then a Security guy escorted her all the way to my door! I can highly recommend this hotel.

Good luck!

Yodsaker
09-08-05, 21:27
Landed in BKK 11 am, through customs etc, stashed the big suitcase, changed money and got the airport bus to Sukumvhit Rd. Got off at Nana and was into the Eden Club at 12:45, opening time. 26 ladies lined up on both sides of the yellow line. To the left they will do anal, to the right not. Chose the legendary Ton (reputed to be the world's best BJ). I asked her to pick a partner and she chose Mai who I wasn't fussy about (6/10 looks dept). I then asked the two of them to choose the 3rd and they took Pim (super cute). Off we went to the hotel next door. This is necessary as there is a vice crackdown to make things look good for the upcoming APEC summit.

Into the hotel and into the room, mirrored ceiling etc. We shower 2X2 and they soap you nicely, especially your ass. The other 2 shower and we're on.

I have brought props and so have they. They have a small doctor's bag with double dongs, strap ons and enough rubbers to look after the British 8th army. For my part I have brought the Confidential Magazine Eyeblind that I use to sleep on the plane. I also have numerous pairs of REAL nylons, not the recycled Kleenex bullshit they sell nowadays. Bought them on ebay. Heaven! The girls are tickled and think they are sexy. Two choose taupe and Ton rolls on a nice pair of golden brown.

I don the eyeblind and tell them I want to guess who is sucking my cock as they take turns. This is fun and then I tell them I will eat their pussies and try to guess who is who. Their pussies are typical Thai: delicate, clean as a whistle and shaved. My face is soaked after a few minutes and now its time for more action. Each one fucks me riding on top while one sucks and licks my nuts and the other rides my face. Then I fuck each in turn while licking the others' cunts. This continues apace and we all thoroughly enjoy the festivities.

After about 45 minutes Ton asks "you want cum now?". She is "the closer" and gets down to business to give me the blowjob of my life. About 10 minutes of concentrated sucking, varied rhythms and shaft work on each side. I eventually expode in her mouth but she continues to suck until I can't take it anymore. My eyes roll around in my head like the little fruits you see on slot machines. She drains every drop of cum and smiles at me as she asks "OKay?" barely able to talk with a mouthful of jizz.

I am wasted so we have a coke and take a breather. Mai and Pim then demand to be fucked, but first they will give me "more power" which means they commence to sucking again. Ton's pussy is rubbing all over my face and the girls slither and slide their nyloned legs all over me. I lick pussy and suck toes and soon I have more power. We go through doggy style, double-dong dildo fucking and I lick Ton's clit while Pim and her ride the double-ender. Mai is not idle as she is earning her crust by sucking me off on the side. etc etc etc.

Remember I said Mai was not a looker? Well she is sweet and the lady gave Ton a run for her money as a hoover artist. With about 15 of the allotted 90 minutes left Mai decides she will get me off one more time. She sucks madly and does some kind of trick whereby she deep throats but it feels like she is running her tongue around my knob. EX-fucking-QUISITE!!!! My whole 56-yr old body is quivering and I get it together and cum down her throat. Dear God, if I die now my life will not have been in vain.....I have done my best to paint the picture but words are not up to the task.

We stagger downstairs, my legs are shaking and we repair to the club for a drink. We kiss and hug and I finger Mai for half an hour at the bar. Yes, it is Eden and I am Adam in the garden. All in it was BHT 5400 plus 500 tip each girl and worth every cent. The girls' spirit and attitude simple can't be beat, they work hard, have fun and do all you ask for. The fucking best! Everybody who has a dick must do this before they die and I will do it many more times.

Coma Boy
09-09-05, 03:23
Suam Luam and Sanam Luang is the same.Suan Lum and Sanam Luang are NOT the same.

Suan Lum (Lumpini Park) is Bangkok's large and popular park, with lakes and trees etc. located off Rama IV.

Sanam Luang is the park where they hold all the royal ceremonies in front of the Grand Palace.

Not even close!

Coma Boy
09-09-05, 03:28
I normally hang out at Santika, Soi Ekamai 11 when I go to BKK. Loads of good looking Thai chicks and extremely friendly if they see that you have a bottle of SWING on the table.Not a bad hang-out but not really suited to the average monger, as better with a group of Thai friends, or, at the very least be a Thai speaker. Whenever I've seen Farang there they have usually been after work-expats who have left after the first round of drinks.

But very good point about the Swing! It's a great fanny magnet.

1B & TT, I trust last night was suitably sordid. Welcome back!

Coma Boy
09-09-05, 04:43
Off we went to the hotel next door. This is necessary as there is a vice crackdown to make things look good for the upcoming APEC summit.Sweet story, but what "upcoming APEC summit"? This year's APEC is in Korea! When you cut'n'paste another report you should check it is up to date, APEC was held in Thailand in 2003.

Plus, thirty minutes of fingering- your finger must have some serious muscles, either that or your butthole must've got very sore.

Anyway, still the best Eden report I've read for eons.

Cat Scratch
09-09-05, 05:09
Thanks Marcusau. The hotel looks good.

RasSpewtin
09-09-05, 05:36
Hi Kiasi!

Ditto88:
You are paying too much. I have been going to the Beergarden for over two years now, and short time is never more than 1000 Baht. Long time is 2,000 Baht, period.

My last trip there in July was the first time that I had a girl ask for 2,000 ST. I flatly refused, and she came back down to 1,000 immediately. And this was for a real good looker with GREAT service.

Please guys, don't be driving up the market for the rest of us. The going rates at the Beergarden have been well published on the BKK page, so there is no secret here.

Ditto, nothing personal here against you. Please just take it as free advice form someone who has gone to the Beergarden 20-30 times.

Raz

Duniawala
09-09-05, 07:12
CB

You are right on. What APEC summit. He is just a loser trying to be a great monger. I don't think he has ever been to Thailand. As for the report, great writing. I can do the same. But would that mean I have been to Thailand?

He compalains about all the time. Time to boot him off the forum. Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Duni

Ditto88
09-09-05, 08:20
Ras,

No offense taken bro, i take it as an experience bought. I generally wellcome any constructive advise and comments from fellow mongers. Especially if i can stretch my money for an extra JAB. LOL.That is why i joined the forum right !!

Anyway, i will definately try out Beer Garden with the new found knowledge when i get into BKK end of this month.

Maybe you would wanna take me under your wing for tutelage. I will pay you with beer.

And to the other fellow mongers,

Thank you in advance for correcting me misinformation.

Ditto88:
You are paying too much. I have been going to the Beergarden for over two years now, and short time is never more than 1000 Baht. Long time is 2,000 Baht, period.

My last trip there in July was the first time that I had a girl ask for 2,000 ST. I flatly refused, and she came back down to 1,000 immediately. And this was for a real good looker with GREAT service.

Please guys, don't be driving up the market for the rest of us. The going rates at the Beergarden have been well published on the BKK page, so there is no secret here.

Ditto, nothing personal here against you. Please just take it as free advice form someone who has gone to the Beergarden 20-30 times.

Raz

Global Citizen
09-09-05, 10:37
Marcusau is right - the President Solitaire is by far, IMHO, the best hotel and best value in BKK. The beds are HUGE no matter what sized room you get and they have all the comforts including DVD player, stereo system, 42" LCD/plasma tv, broadband access, service is wonderful... All for less than $100/night.

I can't say enough good things about it except that's where I stay every time I go to BKK (and that's quite a few number of times).

GC

Sxer
09-10-05, 11:02
It was in January 2002 before I got around to paying a visit to the Eden Club. I arrived there about 1pm just as they were opening for business, met Marc who explained the house menu, he then called all the girls together and they paraded along the bar, some on the left of the line and some on the right. I was spoilt for choice and obviously had difficulty in making up my mind so much so that unbeknown to me Marc had already signalled two lovely ladies and they attached themselves to me. I could not disagree with his choice and as the afternoon progressed I was more than satisfied. The two ladies in question were named Wee and Nan.

Wee escorted me upstairs to the room whilst Nan collected the toys and other essentials from the cupboard. Upstairs I was divested of all clothing, without so much as lifting a finger myself and taken to the shower where Wee proceeded to give me a thorough cleanse, on arrival at the room Nan also joined us in the shower.
Taking me to the bed both girls started to caress and kiss me all over and it wasn't long before Wee was playing a fine tune on my manliness whilst her partner was circling her tongue around my anus and sending shivers of delight through my body. It was not long before the eruption started and Wee withdrew her face from my rod looked me straight in the eye and displayed a lovely knowing smile.

She then took the strap on that Nan had brought up with her, securing it about her waist she started to give cunnilingus to Nan preparing her for the intrusion of the what seemed a rather large dildo attached to the strapon. This frantic episode continued until Nan was writhing in delight and emitted the right moans of lust and satisfaction.

Then it was back to me and with the girls careful ministrations, caresses and kisses in the right place my JT was once again springing forth. Wee asked if I would like to put it in her bottom and on remarking that 'that would be very nice' I was faced with two pert bottoms thrust before me with the tight puckered holes winking and beckoning me onwards. share and share alike I thought although it was difficult I managed to penetrate both willing orifices until the final payoff.

Wee at this time petulantly remarked that is was unfair, I had come twice, Nan had come once but she hadn't come at all. Not to be outdone she grabbed the battery operated dildo that had also been brought up and displaying her wares she proceeded to massage her sensitive buttons. Obvously I could not see the poor girl suffer and so helped along a bit with my tongue and fingers trying to find the right buttons. I think we succeeded as she soon collapsed with shrieks of pleasure and delight.

The finale was a menage a trois with me as piggy in the middle, There is something very restraining about having one girl sitting on your groin and the other on your face, the success of which resulted in me cumming for a third time.

The final wash and brush up in the shower for all three of us brought to an end my first visit to this remarkable Club.

No girl friend experience, no passionate remarks of love and affection, just down to earth pure pornagraphic, satisfying and fulfilling SEX.

WONDERFUL, no wonder this is my first call on arrival in Bangkok, although I could not take too much of it and normally limit my visit to once only per trip.

Sxer
09-10-05, 11:19
i tend only to visit bangkok to renew old acquaintances, one who is always high on my list is my housekeeper years ago. she is now 75 and looks after her mother who is 100 this year. it is always party time when i visit and she loves to recount the stories of how i threw up at a cock fight and how the family buffaloe snorted and became aggressive whenever i was in the vicitinity whilst in reality he was so mild mannered. mind you the stories she and her mother tell about their life during the japanese occupation are not so hilarious.

apart from other thai friends there are also some ex pats who appreciate my visit, not sure if it is because of my sparkling wit or the fact that i come armed with crunchy nut flakes, jars of marmite, oxo cubes and of course good old english teabags.

normally one of my first points of call is the eden club, but some how this year it did not appeal to me, perhaps by now it is too much like watching an old movie, you know what is coming next. instead my first visit was (purely for research) [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900), i think it must have been the short tartan skirts they wear that attracted me. needless to say the girl who gave me all the research details had the unfortunate name of bum (yes she had a nice one of those as well) but otherwise she was a delight.

having a fairly full agenda time was at a premium but feeling the need to get clean i opted for a soapy and visited cupidito. i was informed that it open at midday but when i arrive the girls were still getting ready. i was invited back stage to the dressing room where there were about 12 girls. this was a new experience because i managed to get a close up view instead of straining to pick out a beauty from the highly illuminated fish bowl. the lady i chose nid came up to expectations and did a thoroughly professional job and i retired satisfied. the cost for those interested was 1600 baht, i tried to get a further reduction because i had walked there and consequently there was no need to pay a taxi commission. secretly i think the manager took the taxi commission anyway and pocketed it himself. still that is thailand.

the best was during my last day but one in bangkok and it came as a surpise. it was 10 am and i had just left foodland on soi 5 after eating my breakfast. on the street corner of soi 5 and sukhumvit was this vision. passing her i smiled and said sawadee and got the surprise of my life when whe replied with "where you go?", "i come with you".she was extremely smarly dressed not at all like the usual bgs and i did not expect her to be one.we went to my hotel and she was the bestest, absolutely dynamite in all aspects, eden club put to shame. so who was she, boo was her name and works in one of the members only clubs in the silom/suriwongse area, she did tell me which one but senility has taken over and i can't remember the name. not having fixed any price prior to her visit to the hotel, at the time i was too gobsmacked, i just put a carefully considered amount of cash in an envelope and left it by her bag, when i returned from the shower the envelope had vanished. boo said that she had lost her phone but promised to phone me, i am still waiting. this was a surprise encounter, i guess that she had just spent the night with a client in one of the hotels in the vicinity and seized on the opportunity to make some spare cash which was extremely lucky for me.

thailand still holds surpirses even for an old codger like me, thank goodness.

Bunsupkneelin
09-10-05, 17:03
"Ditto88:

Raz"

The prices are not set in stone anywhere freelancers are in force. In august, I took a nice girl from the Beer Garden for 700 baht ST, and 2 for 1000baht ST (did this twice actually with different pairs of freelancers, 1000baht both times). The pair were not absolute knockouts, but the service was good. Another day I paid 1000, but I was lazy and did not try to negotiate beforehand. If you don't set a price before you go, pay them 1000baht and they usually won't complain. Also, I never pay more than 1000 for overnight unless we start early in the evening, then never more than 1500. I do speak Thai conversationally and am not absolutely hideous or ancient so maybe that makes a difference; I don't know. Point is, the price is always negotiable; you just have to be prepared to walk away in a good humored manner.

Red Cork
09-11-05, 01:58
what in your opinion is the best city in asia for bang for buck pussy?
please add your opinion in u.s. dollars
bangkok- 25dollars st
50 -75 dollars lt
manilla ?
jakarta?
singapore?
angeles city?
pattaya?
etc?

happy pooning
hard cocks and tight pussy

Marcusau
09-11-05, 04:16
I have received a couple of PMs following my President Solitaire suite hotel recommendation, so I thought I should share the rest of the story.

When I checked in to the hotel, I was walking to my room and ran into a pretty young girl in the lift lobby. She gave me a business card for Koko Massage and told me her name (can't remember). Later that night after a very long business dinner, about 2:00am, I arrived back to my hotel, looked at the card on my desk and thought why not! At that time of night, there are very few options and I was felling the urge! I called the Mamasan, who agreed to send a nice girl for a 1,200 Baht body massage. Sorry, I can't remember her name either (started with "N" but she's not in their web site). She was a real sweetie. It was supposed to be 90 minutes only but this was never mentioned. At my suggestion, we bathed together (she gave me an improvised "soapy") and she blew me in the bath. We then moved to the bedroom for a really nice session and then she said she would like to sleep. In the morning she wanted another session (who am I to refuse!) then she left about 8:00am. I gave her the 1,200 Baht normal fee plus an extra 1,500 baht tip, which she seemed totally happy with.

Later I found their web site http://www.kokomassage.com . The number I called was 6517 525 . While we never discussed it, I think the girl stayed with me because I was very nice to her (never underestimate how valuable this is), she liked the suite I was staying in and it was really too late at night for her to go home for just a couple hours more sleep.

I don't know if I just got lucky this time but I intend to try again during my next overnight in Bangkok.

Mark

Lee66
09-11-05, 14:49
Sorry, Cabergoline is not in Thailand yet.

I have heard it is in Malayasia.

Fun Times69
09-11-05, 18:26
Bali gets you ST in one of the MP for 100,000 IRP. Thats £5 or $9.

Although the Jakarta regulars sing its praises I found Bali easier to manage with things closer to hand. Jakarta makes Bangkok look like a model city!

Domfor

Red Cork
09-11-05, 20:11
thanks for your info. wow that is good price in bali. Is that a once deal,or is that the regular standard mp price? did you have to pay the establishment a fee first for the massage room? what was the total price? what are bar girls prices in bali? did you have a long time or all nighter?
thanks again for your contribution.

Bali gets you ST in one of the MP for 100,000 IRP. Thats £5 or $9.

Although the Jakarta regulars sing its praises I found Bali easier to manage with things closer to hand. Jakarta makes Bangkok look like a model city!

Domfor

Cat Scratch
09-12-05, 03:17
Just finalising the Bangkok trip.

Hotel booked (check) - Thanks again Marcusau
Lesbian lined up (check)

Now I just need some sex toys (actually a decent vibrator) to make my girlfriend's Bangkok holiday truely memorable. Any ideas guys where I can procure? I promise a juicy detailed report as a reward.

1Ball
09-12-05, 10:43
I have a bone to pick here. It is ingrained in the male psyche to exaggerate, we all do it, nothing wrong with that, but what is the purpose of complete fabrication?

A couple of weeks ago, a member posted a full photo of a BG, in street clothes saying how this girl liked to get fucked up the ass. I happen to like anal, and sometimes have to interview quite a few of them to find one who will comply. So, I couldn’t believe my luck. Here was a pic of a very nice looking girl, who takes it up the ass, and loves it, and I even had the name of the bar. I print the photo up, and bring it into the bar, show it to a couple of girls, who all squeal with delight, and bring me the girl in the photo. It was her all right, she sat down, asked me how I got the photo, I told her a friend emailed it to me, as I was going to be in town. She remembers the guy, where he is from, what hotel it was etc.

Too tired to BF her that night, FD and I continue our escapades, and I finally go back to my hotel to sleep alone, with the full intention of getting this girl in bed the following night.

Next night, I go over there, and I guess this is where I made my mistake. I believed a fellow poster, and did not do my pre game interview. I hand her 600, and she goes to change. We get into the room, and start our thing, and I tell her I am really looking forward to some anal. She looks at me horrified, and tells me it will not happen. I tell her my friend said, etc, etc, she laughs and says the guy asked and asked, and tried and tried, and she said no. she doesn’t like it, never has, never will. I tried to slide the finger in, and u could tell she was very uncomfortable and upset at that.

Other than the lack of anal, she was great, lots of fun, nice girl, good body, (tough no tits to speak of), good GFE, and was actually able to carry on a conversation with her.

So what is going on guys? This forum is to exchange information, but if the information is bogus, what’s the point? Remember very few of us will ever meet, (thank you God), so we are not going to be impressed by what you, John, Bob, or Giovanni have to say, we don’t know who you are. This is why we have chosen our idiotic names, to hide behind anonymity. So please , a real FR, or none at all.

PS. Please no comments about how she wanted anal from one guy, but not the other. We are not going to start believing that crap, are we ?

Coma Boy
09-12-05, 15:52
I print the photo up, and bring it into the bar, show it to a couple of girls, who all squeal with delight, and bring me the girl in the photo.Wow, that's dedication, a true anal aficionado!

I've always naively/innocently assumed everyone is honest here, especially as, like you say, we're all anonymous anyway. So, congratulations for busting that dude. Am gonna hunt for the liar's post right now.

Then again, perhaps his cock was so small she thought he had his pinky up there.

Coma Boy
09-12-05, 16:01
You mean the NEP-girl-in-the-mirror report right?

Such a shame, that sounded so nice!

Siddv
09-12-05, 16:39
I have a bone to pick here. It is ingrained in the male psyche to exaggerate, we all do it, nothing wrong with that, but what is the purpose of complete fabrication?

A couple of weeks ago, a member posted a full photo of a BG, in street clothes saying how this girl liked to get fucked up the ass. I happen to like anal, and sometimes have to interview quite a few of them to find one who will comply. So, I couldn’t believe my luck. Here was a pic of a very nice looking girl, who takes it up the ass, and loves it, and I even had the name of the bar. I print the photo up, and bring it into the bar, show it to a couple of girls, who all squeal with delight, and bring me the girl in the photo. It was her all right, she sat down, asked me how I got the photo, I told her a friend emailed it to me, as I was going to be in town. She remembers the guy, where he is from, what hotel it was etc.

Too tired to BF her that night, FD and I continue our escapades, and I finally go back to my hotel to sleep alone, with the full intention of getting this girl in bed the following night.

Next night, I go over there, and I guess this is where I made my mistake. I believed a fellow poster, and did not do my pre game interview. I hand her 600, and she goes to change. We get into the room, and start our thing, and I tell her I am really looking forward to some anal. She looks at me horrified, and tells me it will not happen. I tell her my friend said, etc, etc, she laughs and says the guy asked and asked, and tried and tried, and she said no. she doesn’t like it, never has, never will. I tried to slide the finger in, and u could tell she was very uncomfortable and upset at that.

Other than the lack of anal, she was great, lots of fun, nice girl, good body, (tough no tits to speak of), good GFE, and was actually able to carry on a conversation with her.

So what is going on guys? This forum is to exchange information, but if the information is bogus, what’s the point? Remember very few of us will ever meet, (thank you God), so we are not going to be impressed by what you, John, Bob, or Giovanni have to say, we don’t know who you are. This is why we have chosen our idiotic names, to hide behind anonymity. So please, a real FR, or none at all.

PS. Please no comments about how she wanted anal from one guy, but not the other. We are not going to start believing that crap, are we ?I was not the original poster but recognized this girl and posted that I had enjoyed pretty much the same pleasure. More than once I might add. I'm not BSing. What's the point of that? This leads me to suspect that the orginal poster wasn't BSing either. Why this BG did not want to provide you with the same experience we can all put in our two cents on that one and submit various opinions. Perhaps she was put off that you didn't BF the first night after spending time with her. But you sound like an expereinced fellow, why didn't you close the deal in the bar in a humorous playfull way? Trust me, this girl puts out.

ThaiDude
09-12-05, 20:56
Ok. I'm finally back to my contribution form. It's been a while and I had to do a lot of "catching" up the past severals months...to reacquaint myself with the scene here in BKK if you will.

The past several months see several group of friends in town, all with one primary purpose...and I'm supposed to be their go-to guy. Despite my reputation, I'd been trying on different acts (gf/dating/nampa/freelancer/agent) so I had to do some field works on the old MP and cocktail lounge scenes.

Fresh off sending the last crew back to Korea, I'll focus on our latest MP sojourn (I'll do the cocktail lounge in my next post). Despite trying to setup a group of 4 (including myself) at my current favorite watering hole one week in advance, most of my friends couldn't find all the girls to their liking. Stike one.

My initial master plan (orgy, swapping, girl-on-girl show) went down the drain.

I'll skip to our group's third night out (since it seems to be the happiest for everyone). Ironically enough, I decided to go to my old favorite, Poseidon, the place I haven't personally visited in close to a year. I took the Managing Director of the group there the night before and we both had great time.

So the next day, we took the rest of the crew. Amazingly enough, we found 2 girls for each guy. I was kinda forced to pick one (couldn't find anyone to my liking or the ones that do, my friends already picked). Fortunately, I asked mamasan for the girl I went up with like 2 years ago...and she was available. Thank goodness. Petch stands about 5'6" with a 38D (or was it F?) breast. She's on the volumptous side, definitely not fat, more like your Playmate type body. Nice face, large eyes.

All of us ended up in a big jacuzzi in a 4 bedroom suite. Doing my part as MC, I ochestrated games while in the jacuzzi, with the main purpose being each of us get to feel and play with all the girls (I had practiced the night before with the MD). So it was seven girls and 4 guys. "Paradise" was the word of one of the posse. I focused special attention on the other 2 girls I found to my liking.

The other two guys were semi-shy so they moved off to their personal bedrooms at one point. I was the last to leave as I finally had time to refocus on Petch. Her ample breast was perfect for titfucking. She seems to know that I wanted this as she started to lather up her breast. Her breast wrapped around me perfectly.

When I couldn't take it no more, we moved off to our own bedroom where I finished her off. Needless to say, I couldn't take my hands or mouth off her chest the whole time. Great GFE for sure. I was the last one out. Everyone had that lazy languish look with sheepish smile on their face when I came out. Job done for me.

In case you're wondering, the session cost us about $500 USD. Not cheap by Thai standard. However, those that knows me know that often times, my friends like to roll high. I put them up at 5 stars hotel. Got them chauffered ride their whole stay. Eat at the best places. Play golf at the best course. Best clubs. Best cocktail lounge. The whole VIP thing.

I certainly felt alot lighter in my bank account. As my friends in this group said, we all worked our ass off so we can do this. For sure. The ancillary business we do together pretty much finance our extracurricular activities.

I'll either post about our cocktail lounge experience next...or my last jacuzzi suite/swinging Friday session with the local crew at another MP.

Till next time.

JP2U
09-13-05, 02:24
I remember seeing that post and pic too. Bear in mind though theres an additional element to this story that can affect the girls decision to go for it or not: embarassment or loss of face. She knows that her pic has been circulating publicly with the anal part generating a keen interest in her. Maybe she's afraid to be known to her friends (and beyond) as the 'anal girl'.

I once took a girl who had agreed to do anal. A few minutes later I saw another girl (someone she knows) that I also took an interest in. So I thought, hmm, it may be nice if I took both, which I did.

When we got back to the room, the anal girl refused to do it and said she thought I was "joking" when I mentioned it in the bar. It was quite obvious though that she was uncomfortable discussing it in front of the other girl, so I let it go.

So maybe it was BS, maybe not. Another poster said he did her anally too. But he did not pass out her photo and tell her how he learned she was an anal girl.

1Ball
09-13-05, 03:03
OK, guys, I know when to admit defeat. You may all be correct. Though I am certain it had nothing to do with the fact I didn't BF her the previous night. The minute I walked in the second evening, she was all over me. My mistake, as I originally said, was not to do my "pre game" interview.

Though I think the real reason is as we were still in the bar, she started playing with my dick, and was obviously scared by the huge machine that might split her in half, yes that must be it. In fact, that can be the only explanation to all this :D

Remember, I did say I enjoyed her very much, was just bummed out by the lack of butt fucking.

Coma Boy
09-13-05, 03:13
Though I think the real reason is as we were still in the bar, she started playing with my dick, and was obviously scared by the huge machine that might split her in half, yes that must be it.Yes, that must be it.

Jaimito Cartero
09-13-05, 03:26
Though I think the real reason is as we were still in the bar, she started playing with my dick, and was obviously scared by the huge machine that might split her in half, yes that must be it. In fact, that can be the only explanation to all this

You too boucoup, 1Ball!

Coma Boy
09-13-05, 03:33
At least, this means, the forum is still an honest place.

JP2U
09-13-05, 03:59
Though I think the real reason is as we were still in the bar, she started playing with my dick, and was obviously scared by the huge machine that might split her in half, yes that must be it. In fact, that can be the only explanation to all this :D

You saved face quite well. :D

Res Tuck
09-13-05, 18:55
Was in Eden and usual procedure. Fantastic. If you would stay in the hotel one house down from the club (that is where they bring u to the 5 or 6 floor) they would count it as an out call and only charge 3000 for same as in comparison to the 3750 Bhat.

I dont know which floors are occupied by Eden :-)

Angel Eyes
09-14-05, 05:18
Was in Eden and usual procedure. Fantastic. If you would stay in the hotel one house down from the club (that is where they bring u to the 5 or 6 floor) they would count it as an out call and only charge 3000 for same as in comparison to the 3750 Bhat.

I dont know which floors are occupied by Eden :-)

How is that hotel, and how much would u pay to stay there, anyway?