PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Expat American
10-04-19, 06:37
Just got back from a quick 3 days in AC. Originally wanted to go to Jakarta but fares to AC were the same as Jakarta and I can get Jakarata cheaper some other times. About $160 USD from SIN-CRK and 5 about 5 hours door to door from my apartment to the ABC hotel. Having read a lot about the ABC decided to try it out. I used my Chase points to book the room and worked about to be about 6000 points per night or roughly $60 equivalent. The hotel is nice. But not really 5 star. Room is large, but TV is tiny, the mattress is cheap and the food is pretty bad. The service is nice and the car service a nice add on. The girls all like it and saying you live there reduces the incidence of "menses" and "only short time" dramatically. One girl even told me oh you stay at ABC I stay long time. Sometimes if I don't like the hotel I stay only short time.

The bars: I first went to AC about 15 years ago. People didn't believe me when I described what I saw. Wild bars, anything goes, 500 peso short time, 1000 Peso bar fines, had to kick the girls out because they wouldn't leave in the morning. Most of that is gone. Only in a small minority of bars would girls even climb on your lap for a drink. Mostly the drink is just the interview for the take away. Its very disappointing, for me the bars used to be more fun than the fucking.

The prices: Definitely up far faster than inflation. 3 K was standard on the smaller bars in walking street. 2000-2500 in perimeter. Short time Raymond street 1200. So basically doubled from 10 years ago.

The girls. Lots of Jollibee bellies and over the hill hookers for sure. But there are still some gems if you know how to look. I had one 19 yo from shooters, less than 1 week in the bar. How do I know that's not bola bola? Well she didn't have a phone. What bar girl doesn't have a phone? A new fresh one from the province. Another 18 yo from Det5. 2nd day in the bar. I asked several other girls about her and they all told me the exact same day she started working. I was her first barfine. At first she pulled the I'm bleeding stuff but I worked on her slowly in the bar and she warmed up. She had to start her hooker life somewhere and I told her ID be gentle. Other bar fines not notable. Average fucks. I wasn't motivated to do more than one or two a day so in 3 days I only fucked like 4 girls. 10 years ago ID fuck 4 a day!.

The conclusion: Its okay for a couple of days if I can get there cheaply. But there are better options in Asia for the price.

Sxxxx
10-05-19, 03:38
Nice to see an accurate, and honest report on AC. It is as you say. I posted fairly recently, a report titled, "Angeles fading into oblivion". The good old days has spoiled me forever, but alas, we must do what we can with what we have in front of us today.

Re your comments on new girls from Provinces. Yes possible. One I had, was her 3rd day in bar, wasn't looking happy, wasn't enjoying it, so she came up with an escape plan. Within 2/3 minutes of landing at my table for an LD she looked me straight in the eye and said "will you marry me" , LOL. Naturally, I answered, "yes" , LOL. I said "Yes, tomorrow, Baguio for honeymoon". Poor kid, she thought I was for real! Few short weeks later, I enquired about her and mama-san said she'd returned to the Province.

NewImage
10-05-19, 06:26
Just got back from a quick 3 days in AC. Originally wanted to go to Jakarta but fares to AC were the same as Jakarta and I can get Jakarata cheaper some other times.
The conclusion: Its okay for a couple of days if I can get there cheaply. But there are better options in Asia for the price.We talking Cambodia? Laos?

Sxxxx
10-05-19, 06:54
We talking Cambodia? Laos?If the fun factor is important, we are talking about the Philippines and only the Phils. What guy my age can be propositioned for marriage, within 2 minutes of meeting, an attractive 18 yr old? Yeh, I know, she was desperate. Fortunately I was too, LOL.

Turgid
10-05-19, 16:28
.............The girls. Lots of Jollibee bellies and over the hill hookers for sure. But there are still some gems if you know how to look. I had one 19 yo from shooters, less than 1 week in the bar. How do I know that's not bola bola? Well she didn't have a phone. What bar girl doesn't have a phone? A new fresh one from the province. Another 18 yo from Det5. 2nd day in the bar. I asked several other girls about her and they all told me the exact same day she started working. I was her first barfine..............In my next visit to the Phils I'm heading straight to the provinces, f...k AC.

Golfinho
10-05-19, 19:13
In my next visit to the Phils I'm heading straight to the provinces, f...k AC.Yeah? Which one (s)?

Engine Driver
10-06-19, 00:46
The conclusion: Its okay for a couple of days if I can get there cheaply. But there are better options in Asia for the price.Nice report Expat. The wild old days are never coming back, so we just need to adapt and accept what's there. No where in Asia is as much fun as AC, despite the girls' generally poor work ethic. In AC over the years, I've had a 50% positive experience with girls (ie one out of two girls will be duds), whereas in Manila, I have had a 90% positive experience. AC girls just don't have the customer service skills and have no interest in acquiring any.

I agree that AC is no longer cheap. With the devaluation of the South Sea Peso due to the US-China trade wars, and generally high inflation in the Philippines within the mongering industry, it doesn't make a lot of economic sense for me. And it's a pain in the ass to get to and back. But, I do keep returning.

I note that there hasn't been much Korean bashing of late on this board, which is a good thing. They really are not a threat to anyone. Most of them are harmless young kids or older retirees on golfing holidays. They are not in the same league as the western master monger. LOL.

Sxxxx
10-06-19, 02:37
Ex Forum today. Koreans. "They are not in the same league as the western master monger".

Yes, and that's why we say "easy money" , girls go for the easy K money. Perhaps a good technique would be to invite a 7 or 8 for an LD then tell her, "my problem is, "my penis is too small. Added to that I can not go the distance, finish in 5 minutes". Behave and act shyly = you have got an 8 in ya pocket / bedroom?

After the poke / shag, she says "What happened to your penis, and where did you get the stamina" ?. To which I would reply: "I have not been in bed with such a beautiful woman in a long time" then give her P500 tip for being such a trouper about it all.

Fun, fun, its fun in the Philippines.

Engine Driver
10-06-19, 06:55
Perhaps a good technique would be to invite a 7 or 8 for an LD And where exactly would I find a 7 or 8 in a lineup in AC? ROFL.

Koreans, compared to western mongers, are undemanding and do not expect MSOG. They like the ego boost that comes with walking up and down the promenade with a young chick. Girls that service Koreans are lazy and have a terrible work attitude. Having been to Las Vegas K-bar, I can attest to this.

Sxxxx
10-06-19, 09:42
And where exactly would I find a 7 or 8 in a lineup in AC? ROFL.Well, they are not on every street corner / in every bar, but they are around. One has to hunt early, and get her, on sighting, quickly to your table, then unload harmless BS on her, LOL.

Because as you say, you are 6' plus in height, they might imagine you have a rather big slongh. Assure them, that you have not, LOL.

Words. Easier said than done I know, but lots of fun trying, and occasionally successful.

Just before Christmas, say 2 weeks before, there will be more pretty ones than usual, looking for the all important Christmas and family reunion money. .

PilotPaul
10-07-19, 05:32
So you're importing girls into AC?
I'm just wondering what benefits there are in importing tea into China when there are waitresses, SM salesgirls, dental hygenists and other nonBG options all ready in town. Aren't you just adding cost and selection risk vs chatting to the girl standing in front of you at the restaurant / mall / pharmacy?.I have spent extended time in AC over the past 6 years. AC is actually quite a small place and it's not too long before the waitresses at your fav places know your MO. Bitchiness rules. Hard to walk down Walking Street without someone know you.

There is a good supply of willing students in Bataan and San Fernando.

Even the "SM salesgirls, dental hygienists and other non BG" of Angeles know the system and the prices. The "SM salesgirls, dental hygienists and other non BG" are also at the lower end of the intelligence scale where as a graduating student might have a few more brains.

PP.

Member #4667
10-07-19, 09:47
We talking Cambodia? Laos?It would be anywhere not mention on forums and read by foreigners, I know a few places in a few countries where slim under 30's can be found for as little as 7 usd the average being 15 usd.

Kazeu
10-09-19, 05:01
A lot of times a Grab is only slightly more than the 100 pesos trike and significantly more confortable.

So what hasn't changed in Angeles City over the past year?

1. The trike mafia still charges 100 pesos for a short ride on the main strip. I guess the Mayor couldn't convince the mafia don to stick to the published rate guide.

Sxxxx
10-09-19, 05:21
A lot of times a Grab is only slightly more than the 100 pesos trike and significantly more confortable.One guy insisted on P300 "not trike" he said. One hundred for a sedan is quite reasonable. Trikes will protest in due course, if 100 freely available.

SoberHans69
10-09-19, 06:38
Surprised by the quality of girls in Hi so. Took a really pretty girl from there the other night who asked for 3 k then immediately accepted 2 k.

Prefer it to ibar in Pattaya as it seems to be always full of stuck up women and poser men.

Don't really feel comfortable in hammer club by myself though. Too many tables and no where to stand near the dance floor.

MikeLodge
10-10-19, 06:45
Surprised by the quality of girls in Hi so. Took a really pretty girl from there the other night who asked for 3 k then immediately accepted 2 k.

Prefer it to ibar in Pattaya as it seems to be always full of stuck up women and poser men.

Don't really feel comfortable in hammer club by myself though. Too many tables and no where to stand near the dance floor.Many in Hiso will go for 1500 p, Hammer is busy and often smokey but full of hotties too. I don't really like Mega. I live in AC so for me I don't really have to go to these places often because when you get enough phone numbers you really only are looking / hunting for that new fresh meat at least for me.

MikeLodge
10-10-19, 06:47
One guy insisted on P300 "not trike" he said. One hundred for a sedan is quite reasonable. Trikes will protest in due course, if 100 freely available.In most cases in AC Grab is a minimum of 120 p. Which covers much of the same zone you are in. I went to Marquee Mall yesterday peak demand made it 161 p and return was 132 p to the fields area.

MikeLodge
10-10-19, 06:50
I have spent extended time in AC over the past 6 years. AC is actually quite a small place and it's not too long before the waitresses at your fav places know your MO. Bitchiness rules. Hard to walk down Walking Street without someone know you.

There is a good supply of willing students in Bataan and San Fernando.

Even the "SM salesgirls, dental hygienists and other non BG" of Angeles know the system and the prices. The "SM salesgirls, dental hygienists and other non BG" are also at the lower end of the intelligence scale where as a graduating student might have a few more brains.

PP.That is not fair to say they are lower end of intelligence. I many cases they don't have the money for school so getting a dental hygiene job is not an indicator of intelligence.

Incognito Mode
10-10-19, 10:01
Someday hopefully soon someone might get some sex here and submit a report.I will be visiting early next month and in need of a wingman / wingmen to show me a bit of the town. Of course, walking street but I want to venture out of the well-worn foreigner areas if possible. Message me guys, 1st and 2nd round on me!

DzikaBomba
10-10-19, 11:16
I think the latest AC Cleaning Actions where because of the SouthEastAsian Games which are hold in the Philippines this Year from 30.11 - 11.12.

Besides Manila Clark is one of the Main Spots, where the these Games are happening.

So Mr. Duterte wants to show an clean AC without Streethookers, Ladyboys and such.

These Actions could be worse, when we are coming closer to this Date.

But in my Opinion after the SEA Games AC will cool down and again be "normal" like before.

So coming to AC in this Time (and possibly Manila also) is not the best Traveltime for this Places this Year.

Sidtip
10-10-19, 12:56
Yes they do. All those 350 lb fat old farts that wobble along WS enter this clinic and come out looking like Don Draper. They have to be able to afford the 100 peso trike fare to get to the clinic first.I kid you not I spent about $3000 on it a few years ago for my stomach and the result was amazing but I didn't exercise and the fat is back. I might try this. Ill email them for the price I suppose. Probably rusty equipment but still cheaper and could use the savings to pay for some comfort girls.

By the by Cebu Pacific just emailed me to say they had changed the date on my flight and that I could take the new flights they were offering, change my day 30 up to 30 days later or prior or get a full refund. I had to take the refund. They didn't offer any compo at all. Just wondering if anyone has gotten anything for nothing out of this airline.

Sidtip
10-10-19, 13:27
It would be anywhere not mention on forums and read by foreigners, I know a few places in a few countries where slim under 30's can be found for as little as 7 usd the average being 15 usd.Dude,

You are all over every forum spouting rubbish about getting $7 supermodels but you have never ever ever provided an address or name of anyone. You talk about all the doses of antibiotics you take. Most people have some taste and don't want old chooks with second-hand, cum-filled pussies. Just don't pretend you are smarter than everyone else.

SoberHans69
10-10-19, 19:50
Took a pretty girl from Hi So last night.

She was dancing a lot and smiling which I always find gives an indication they will be more active in bed.

Said she works at ship wrecked but was her night off (probably been short times earlier though).

Her name was Jennifer and I'd recommend her. She gave a decent blowjob and was very good when she was on top.

Couldn't find anything in Hiso tonight though.

Tried Hammer club again but felt out of place again, need a wingman.

Some guy tried some kind of weird scam on me in the mall today. Started talking to me, usually I'd just ignore the local men but I was bored (there's really nothing to do apart from drink and sex here) and he asked where I was from and by an amazing coincidence his daughter was moving there and he asked if I'd meet her LOL.

Not sure what the scam was but it definitely seemed dodgy LOL obviously I refused.

Sxxxx
10-10-19, 20:26
I was in my favourite whoring town, the taxi driver was elderly and wisened looking. To break the silence I thought I would rock his boat and start a conversation with something a bit outrageous / controversial.

My first and only words to him were as follows: "Any virgins" ?

He kept his eyes on the road and said calmly: "Only in the hospital, being born today".

And then said: "Any pretty girls" ? To me.

I said "On every street corner".

I don't think we spoke again. Priceless. There's more than fucks in the Philippines, there is fun.

Sxxxx
10-10-19, 21:18
Cebu Pacific. Refunds.

Sidtip asked: "Just wondering if anyone has gotten anything for nothing out of this airline".

I only know one person, me. Travel Agent woman who I have good (non sexual) relations with got me a P16,000 refund in less than 24 hrs LOL. Next trip I brought her a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

No refunds, is what I hear and read all the time (CPA). They say CPA wait until you give up. One guy on Internet said he has been trying for 6 months to get a refund, but will not give up. Good luck for him. Have you, the reader ever got a refund from a filipino business? You were lucky, LOL.

NewImage
10-10-19, 22:54
I think the latest AC Cleaning Actions where because of the SouthEastAsian Games which are hold in the Philippines this Year from 30.11 - 11.12.
Besides Manila Clark is one of the Main Spots, where the these Games are happening.So Mr. Duterte wants to show an clean AC without Streethookers, Ladyboys and such.These Actions could be worse, when we are coming closer to this Date.But in my Opinion after the SEA Games AC will cool down and again be "normal" like before.So coming to AC in this Time (and possibly Manila also) is not the best Traveltime for this Places this Year.Next you will be telling me prices will increase due to the influx of Asian cowboys with pockets of cash. Anymore good news?

PilotPaul
10-11-19, 00:17
Some guy tried some kind of weird scam on me in the mall today. Started talking to me, usually I'd just ignore the local men but I was bored (there's really nothing to do apart from drink and sex here) and he asked where I was from and by an amazing coincidence his daughter was moving there and he asked if I'd meet her LOL.

Not sure what the scam was but it definitely seemed dodgy LOL obviously I refused.Sounds like just small talk to build rapport in order to gain your confidence. If that's successful then it progresses from there to any version of scam.

Wicked Roger
10-11-19, 00:52
By the by Cebu Pacific just emailed me to say they had changed the date on my flight and that I could take the new flights they were offering, change my day 30 up to 30 days later or prior or get a full refund. I had to take the refund. They didn't offer any compo at all. Just wondering if anyone has gotten anything for nothing out of this airline.Cebu Pacific usually put the refund (less any fees) into a Travel Fund which you can use when buying another ticket. But the fund had a 90 day validity last time I used it so check.

I have had the same but as I use CP a lot I can use the ravel fun. Had a Shanghai flight cancelled once and I have to try and use PHP14 k in 3 months. It does work OK if you are flying the carrier again soon after.

No compo apart from the refund is their way.

Mr Enternational
10-11-19, 01:37
By the by Cebu Pacific just emailed me.. Just wondering if anyone has gotten anything for nothing out of this airline.Yep. I got a broken Tumi bag after they made me check it in and pay them $25 to do it. I also got a FUCK YOU after telling them it happened.

Mr Enternational
10-11-19, 02:38
Some guy tried some kind of weird scam on me in the mall today. Started talking to me, usually I'd just ignore the local men but I was bored (there's really nothing to do apart from drink and sex here) and he asked where I was from and by an amazing coincidence his daughter was moving there and he asked if I'd meet her LOL.That is why you never tell them real info. You tell them fake info and see where they go with the story.

SoberHans69
10-11-19, 05:50
That is why you never tell them real info. You tell them fake info and see where they go with the story.Yeah I told him a fake name, should have said a fake town too. No harm done though, cheers.

I see you pop up in lots of different threads and I like you're no bullshit approach to mongering.

Just wondering which city you've been to has the hottest women in bed? Getting bored of Asian women.

Chocha Monger
10-11-19, 07:06
I will be visiting early next month and in need of a wingman / wingmen to show me a bit of the town. Of course, walking street but I want to venture out of the well-worn foreigner areas if possible. Message me guys, 1st and 2nd round on me!You don't need a wingman. You need a trike driver.

Turgid
10-11-19, 16:10
I was in my favourite whoring town, the taxi driver was elderly and wisened looking. To break the silence I thought I would rock his boat and start a conversation with something a bit outrageous / controversial.

My first and only words to him were as follows: "Any virgins" ?.........Aren't there still cherry girls in the clubs?

FuriousGeorge
10-11-19, 18:43
Heading back to AC soon, for the 5th time in 2.5 years. There's something charming about this crappy little town and the girls there. The bareback options are so plentiful, it keeps me coming back. A few notable experiences from my last visit:

While in Hiso, one of the security guys came up to me and wanted me to come with him, and said something that I couldn't hear over the music. I said 'no, no, it's OK' and he left. He comes back a few minutes later and with urgency said I needed to come with him. He takes me to the VIP area where a chick had apparently 'summoned' me from the VIP perch. She was a blond medium-short haired Filipina, late 30's. Expensive clothes and accessories and she was handing out blue bills like they were candy to the staff and her two female friends. She said she was married and lived in New Zealand and Manila and owned a girly bar in AC. Her friends whispered to me that she actually owned 11 bars and and that she wanted to take me home and have me that night. I'm a super handsome tall youngish white guy. I've gotten plenty of freebies from Hiso over the years. But this seemed like a bad idea. I've had problems with girls being jealous before and this was not a girl whose bad side I wanted to get on, if what I was hearing was true. So I politely drank her drinks and ate her food and did my best to be friendly and charming and then left the club and barfined a young hottie from somewhere else. Any locals know who this chick was?

Last trip I did about 12 girls in 12 days, but had stomach issues the last 4 days that took me out of commission. I don't know what I ate or drank but I have to be more careful next time since it kind of ruined the end of my trip. I did get out the last night and the mamasan at Dollhouse brought me a brand new 18 year old who apparently went gaga over me when I walked in. I tipped the mamasan and had a great last night. I've befriended some of the mamasans over the years and I'm going to start asking them which girls like me and choose from that pool. I think that will yield the best performances.

My favorite bar this past trip was probably Lolipop. Quality chicks who are fun, for the most part. But, what's the deal with the manager lady there? The tiny sexy 40 ish hottie who hustles around the bar and is constantly dancing in those tight mini skirts. You know who I'm talking about. I want her. But she seems to be all business. She's always nice to me but I've never gotten the vibe that she's available.

I've taken to mostly barfining now. All of my Hiso pickups have been pretty much free. Never a negotiation beforehand and sometimes I force them to take some money to 'get home'. But the service has generally been better with barfines (less drunk) and, while I'm frugal with my money at home, I'm not frugal in AC. I'm here to have fun and cost is no object. Guys in Hiso, you really need to step up your game. A lot of you look like freaking creeps and getting laid there is never a sure thing even if you're paying. There's still plenty of work to be done. But your clothes and grooming and style are creeping out the girls and I'm watching a lot of you fail. They're still girls and they feel good if they're proud to have you on their arm and also their service quality will go way up.

Finally found a massage place with a good handjob. Vegas massage on perimeter. I got tag teamed by two girls there. They wanted to jump on it but I just took the HJ since they weren't too hot. But the stroke was pretty good.

I always stay 2 nights in Makati first. The chicks there are generally hotter than AC, but you definitely pay for it. I want to shout out Beeway Travel. I hope they stay in business. Excellent prompt service in a nice car from Makati to AC, and from AC to the Manila airport on my way home. I'm always by myself in the car and the drivers leave me alone to close my eyes and relax. 2500 php flat.

Trying to figure out where to stay this time. I like Central Park but I'm sick of the food there and want to switch it up after 2 visits in a row. How does the Penthouse Hotel compare?

I did have a wingman the last couple of trips which was a good time. A manly steak dinner at Swiss Chalet with gossip and some laughs and then hitting the bars and commenting on the girls before selecting. Good times.

Mr Enternational
10-11-19, 19:08
Just wondering which city you've been to has the hottest women in bed?Rio de Janeiro only if you want to have your socks blown off.

SoberHans69
10-11-19, 19:20
Rio de Janeiro only if you want to have your socks blown off.Thanks for the advice.

Was considering Rio but everyone says it's a shadow of what it used to be.

ID like to experience the termas though and quatro por quatro sounds good.

My next holiday is going to be Rio or Nairobi then, every black girl I've been with has been a good fuck so far.

Sxxxx
10-11-19, 21:58
Aren't there still cherry girls in the clubs?Oh, are you being serious? If so, lighten up and enjoy the fun factor of life / philippines.

The taxi driver was joking. No emotion, calmly driving the car through traffic "Only in the hospital being born today". Classic. Of course what he is saying. "There ain't no virgins in this country".

Don't know if I said it in my post (haven't looked back yet) remember him also saying, in his 'dead pan style' . "Filipino very physical people", that is every body fucks, around here mate, LOL. I enjoyed that one too. Occurred about 35 years ago at a guess. Same today, still a shortage of virgins and flips still 'physical' (strangling us over night, hugging us etc, LOL).

Virgins in bars? Suppose so, lot of scammery around virgins ('born again virgin' ?

I had a two min poke in another country 46 yeatrs ago = pregnancy / baby. The baby is now a middle aged man. Boy, has he cost me, and has he cost his mother! She was a virgin (and nothing to do with prostitute industry). Stay away from virgins LOL. Have fun instead!

PilotPaul
10-12-19, 00:55
But, what's the deal with the manager lady there? The tiny sexy 40 ish hottie who hustles around the bar and is constantly dancing in those tight mini skirts. You know who I'm talking about. I want her. But she seems to be all business. She's always nice to me but I've never gotten the vibe that she's available.I wonder if that if the Lollipop dance instructor Lani. She's great fun.

As for your lady in HiSo, maybe just a ex-bargirl that has come back from her foreign land and husband and is now rich. I doubt anyone get's impressed with people throwing around money in HiSo.

PP.

Engine Driver
10-12-19, 09:56
He takes me to the VIP area where a chick had apparently 'summoned' me from the VIP perch. I'm a super handsome tall youngish white guy. I've gotten plenty of freebies from Hiso over the years.

I did get out the last night and the mamasan at Dollhouse brought me a brand new 18 year old who apparently went gaga over me when I walked in.

All of my Hiso pickups have been pretty much free. Never a negotiation beforehand and sometimes I force them to take some money to 'get home'.

Guys in Hiso, you really need to step up your game. A lot of you look like freaking creeps and getting laid there is never a sure thing even if you're paying. There's still plenty of work to be done. But your clothes and grooming and style are creeping out the girls and I'm watching a lot of you fail

Nice trip report. I enjoyed reading it. I just have a question. Why would such a hot young guy, with so much game, leave LA and search for poontang in a shithole like AC? You should be able to get as much free pussy as you can handle in your home country. I'm talking about the beautiful, blonde types that hang out in all the fancy clubs. You would save yourself considerable expense.

When God was handing out beauty elixir, I was right down the back of the line and completely missed out. Then on the way down to earth, I was whacked a few times with the ugly stick. I am no threat to Don Draper, or Messrs Clooney and Pitt. Please don't feel sorry for us old, fat, ugly pensioners in mobility scooters. Hahaha. We do all right on the LBFM hit rate. In fact, as we get older, we have to say no to more and more hot chicks who keep lining up outside our hotel door. I'm sure most mongers would have the same experience in AC, but last trip, I simply could not handle so much pussy.

I keep saying this. All that matters in AC is how many blue notes (and blue pills) you've got in your pocket. You don't need any game. The last twit that went on about needing game in a hooker town disappeared without a trace (Monkey Paw). It doesn't matter if you're black, brown, white, yellow or have got two heads with puss oozing out. Even Quasimodo can get a threesome going in his hotel suite with a click of a finger.

Sxxxx
10-12-19, 10:25
I'm a super handsome tall youngish white guy.

A lot of you look like freaking creeps and getting laid there is never a sure thing even if you're paying. Yes, but I think Skogis is the hottest guy who ever posted on ISG. There is a price to pay for being 'hot' , Skogis paid for it, and some. He had to leave town in a hurry and never return. Low profile is the best profile. Hard to do when ya hot.

Creeps? For me, I am a bit concerned about the fact that most guys look too serious. The girls smile, can't the guys smile too?

NewImage
10-12-19, 10:34
Heading back to AC soon, for the 5th time in 2.5 years. There's something charming about this crappy little town and the girls there. The bareback options are so plentiful, it keeps me coming back. A few notable experiences from my last visit. I did have a wingman the last couple of trips which was a good time. A manly steak dinner at Swiss Chalet with gossip and some laughs and then hitting the bars and commenting on the girls before selecting. Good times.Everytime I read the BM name I think of George Costanza?

FuriousGeorge
10-12-19, 12:19
Nice trip report. I enjoyed reading it. I just have a question. Why would such a hot young guy, with so much game, leave LA and search for poontang in a shithole like AC? You should be able to get as much free pussy as you can handle in your home country. I'm talking about the beautiful, blonde types that hang out in all the fancy clubs. You would save yourself considerable expense.Good question. I have plenty of options in LA. But it takes a lot of work and plenty of money. I usually have a small rotation of girls but they eventually want to know 'where things are going', etc, so you have to keep feeding the beast by meeting girls at clubs, or Tinder, or Bumble, or whatever. It used to be worth the grind, but it is becoming less appealing. And I'm in LA. Yeah I'm a good looking guy but there are millions here. I'm a frigging superstar in AC which has its upside and its downside. I've enjoyed using my vacation time from work in AC to relax, catch up on movies and tv, nap, and bed a different young hottie every night without the commitment. By the end of the two weeks I'm ready to come home but another month or two later I find myself planning my next visit.

Goferring
10-12-19, 13:55
Please don't feel sorry for us old, fat, ugly pensioners in mobility scooters. Hahaha. We do all right on the LBFM hit rate.I once looked over the shoulder of a chick I was wildly in lust over in Sabang to see she had numerous Gofers in her Contact List. Luckily she highlighted me with a username of 'Goferring Ugly'.

A cute pet nickname for her favourite customer, don't you think? 😁.

Enjoy. G.

SoberHans69
10-12-19, 14:06
Nice trip report. I enjoyed reading it. I just have a question. Why would such a hot young guy, with so much game, leave LA and search for poontang in a shithole like AC? You should be able to get as much free pussy as you can handle in your home country. I'm talking about the beautiful, blonde types that hang out in all the fancy clubs. You would save yourself considerable expense.

Please don't feel sorry for us old, fat, ugly pensioners in mobility scooters. Hahaha. We do all right on the LBFM hit rate. In fact, as we get older, we have to say no to more and more hot chicks who keep lining up outside our hotel door. I'm sure most mongers would have the same experience in AC, but last trip, I simply could not handle so much pussy.

I keep saying this. All that matters in AC is how many blue notes (and blue pills) you've got in your pocket. You don't need any game. The last twit that went on about needing game in a hooker town disappeared without a trace (Monkey Paw). It doesn't matter if you're black, brown, white, yellow or have got two heads with puss oozing out. Even Quasimodo can get a threesome going in his hotel suite with a click of a finger.Great post.

All you've got to do to see this is to look at some of the middle aged, fat Koreans the girls go mad for. I thought the Russians in Pattaya had bad dress sense although the Koreans do seem a lot friendlier than our Soviet friends.

SoberHans69
10-12-19, 14:17
Had two little twats pickpocket me earlier on MacArthur avenue.

I was walking up towards Fields and one stuck his hand in front of me expecting money, which I hate (they could at least ask nicely for some money).

I said no sorry and another one appeared and followed me keep asking for money, they were both then leaning into me trying to slow me down.

I knew what they were trying but I thought maybe they could have a knife or needle or something. I pushed them off with little force but second time one of them got in my pockets and got my wallet.

I realized straight away and chased them, just before I caught them they threw the money in the air and my wallet so I stopped to pick them up and they got away.

Probably a good job they did, not sure how the locals would of reacted to me beating the shit out of them.

Pissed me off big time but at least they didn't get anything.

People like that give the Filipino's a bad name when most of them are lovely.

Franga
10-12-19, 18:27
A few years ago, my girlfriend and I got on an empty jeepney to go to Dau bus station. My girlfriend had her cellphone in her front jeans pocket which was visually quite obvious. 3 guys jumped on at the same time. One pretended to be blind and started bumping up against my GF. Another sat across from me and started distracting me by asking the time etc.

At Dau bus station, my GF realised that her phone was missing. She had been pickpocketed on the jeepney, and didn't even realise it.

So she was very upset about losing her 5 k peso cellphone and even cried about it on the way back to Manila.

After buying her a new cellphone, we tried the pickpocketing technique that those guys had employed. I sat next to her bumped up to her and took the phone out of her jeans pocket. Again she didn't even feel it. So easy.

Beware of people getting too close to you and never let them touch you. I always use a moneybelt which sits just above my cock, so if they are going to grab anything then i am going to feel it!

Mr Enternational
10-12-19, 19:35
I will say this in case anyone is listening. There is absolutely no reason to carry a wallet around in one of these mongering destinations. Only leave your room with the money that you plan on spending during thaylt outing in your front pocket. If you have a cell phone then put it in the other front pocket. If someone comes anywhere near you then casually put your hands into your pockets and leave them there.

NewImage
10-12-19, 23:19
A few years ago, my girlfriend and I got on an empty jeepney to go to Dau bus station. My girlfriend had her cellphone in her front jeans pocket which was visually quite obvious. 3 guys jumped on at the same time. One pretended to be blind and started bumping up against my GF. Another sat across from me and started distracting me by asking the time etc.
At Dau bus station, my GF realised that her phone was missing. She had been pickpocketed on the jeepney, and didn't even realise it.
So she was very upset about losing her 5 k peso cellphone and even cried about it on the way back to Manila.
After buying her a new cellphone, we tried the pickpocketing technique that those guys had employed. I sat next to her bumped up to her and took the phone out of her jeans pocket. Again she didn't even feel it. So easy.
Beware of people getting too close to you and never let them touch you. I always use a moneybelt which sits just above my cock, so if they are going to grab anything then i am going to feel it!Agree. Only take money you need. I use a pouch attached to my belt by metal lockable carabiner and this is tucked into my trousers. Any big money goes here. Never take a wallet. Small bills in front pocket. If I need to get money out my pouch I go to washroom and return. Usually never a phone too. Anyone who comes near I put hand in pocket straight away touching the money. I also have heard of people tucking it into their shoes or wearing a ankle guard and tucking it in down there. It may seem over the top but v's loosing money I know which one I would pick.
My hotel room is like Fort Knox too. Learnt my lesson once in Bali. Never again.
NI.

Goferring
10-13-19, 07:08
There is absolutely no reason to carry a wallet around in one of these mongering destinations. Only leave your room with the money that you plan on spending during thaylt outing in your front pocket.True, but that doesn't allow for 'just one beer' spontaneously turning into many beers, half a bottle of tequila and three hookers in a short time room. For accessing extra cash, I use one of my debit cards as a bill fold in the centre of the cash I left with. Its PIN protected but worst case is they can only access the small amount I keep in that account and I have a backup card in the hotel safe.

Enjoy. G.

Turgid
10-13-19, 19:03
........ I always use a moneybelt which sits just above my cock, so if they are going to grab anything then i am going to feel it!Beware of lady boys, they will grab both.

Chocha Monger
10-13-19, 19:20
Beware of lady boys, they will grab both.Yes. The lady-boys will grab his money belt, and they will consider his cock a most fortuitous bonus.

PilotPaul
10-13-19, 23:37
Agree. Only take money you need. I use a pouch attached to my belt by metal lockable carabiner and this is tucked into my trousers. Any big money goes here. Never take a wallet. Small bills in front pocket. If I need to get money out my pouch I go to washroom and return. Usually never a phone too. Anyone who comes near I put hand in pocket straight away touching the money. I also have heard of people tucking it into their shoes or wearing a ankle guard and tucking it in down there. It may seem over the top but v's loosing money I know which one I would pick.
My hotel room is like Fort Knox too. Learnt my lesson once in Bali. Never again.
NI.Well please never get in an empty jeepney. They are empty for a reason as the locals know there is a sting going down.

If catching one at the main gate terminal, I'll buy my tix then be one of the last to board. Need to be random in our movements.

Dg8787
10-14-19, 20:37
Well please never get in an empty jeepney. They are empty for a reason as the locals know there is a sting going down.

If catching one at the main gate terminal, I'll buy my tix then be one of the last to board. Need to be random in our movements.How do the locals know? Is there a secret flashing light? Red flag waving? I like to know so I can be warned.

I thought locals were targeted too?

Blanquiceleste
10-15-19, 01:15

Beware of people getting too close to you and never let them touch you. I always use a moneybelt which sits just above my cock, so if they are going to grab anything then i am going to feel it!Did it occur to you that you were probably scammed out of 5 k, and your GF was part of that scam? Welcome to the Philippines! ROFLMAO.

WestCoast1
10-15-19, 05:38
Well please never get in an empty jeepney. They are empty for a reason as the locals know there is a sting going down.Never heard of this before. Have been the first to jump in an empty jeep multiple times. Still have my money and phone.

PilotPaul
10-15-19, 07:38
Never heard of this before. Have been the first to jump in an empty jeep multiple times. Still have my money and phone.The scam that I have seen go down at Main gate terminal with the yellow friendship jeepney. Foreigner is seen approaching the table where they sell the plastic coated tickets. The 'lads' already have their tickets pre-purchased and will board the jeepney in order to be seated adjacent and opposite to the unsuspecting foreigner. This is made easier by the guy getting on first. The lads then have a combination of methods. The one I saw they had a jacket which was being used to hide their roving hands.

I'm still happy to use the jeepney's from this terminal, I just board in a random manner to disrupt any followers.

PP.

PedroMorales
10-15-19, 09:55
Never heard of this before. Have been the first to jump in an empty jeep multiple times. Still have my money and phone.I would never get into an empty jeepney.

Ekspat
10-15-19, 11:25
Never heard of this before. Neither have I. Usually I prefer empty jeepneys because I like to sit in the first seat right at the exit. Then you have only one side to look at.

Engine Driver
10-15-19, 11:43
Neither have I. Usually I prefer empty jeepneys because I like to sit in the first seat right at the exit. Then you have only one side to look at.Exactly where the fuck are all you mongers going in a jeepney in AC? What am I missing out on? Are you all just going up and down the Perimeter Road for 8 pesos or have you all got hookers hidden away in Mabalacat, Hensonville and Porac? Please tell me. LOL

I only fly business class in AC. The trike for 100 pesos. The new ones have lie flat beds.

WestCoast1
10-15-19, 13:47
Exactly where the fuck are all you mongers going in a jeepney in AC? What am I missing out on? Are you all just going up and down the Perimeter Road for 8 pesos or have you all got hookers hidden away in Mabalacat, Hensonville and Porac? Please tell me. LOLI often jeep anywhere in Phils. You're not missing out on anything; its just a travel option.

Sargent 50
10-15-19, 14:28
I'm heading to Thailand this month I never been to AC and the people that have been there is telling me it's a shit hole and not waste my time stay in Pattaya. Can a AC faithful give me some motivation LOL. Or another quick monger destination from Thailand?

Mr Enternational
10-15-19, 15:00
Exactly where the fuck are all you mongers going in a jeepney in AC?LOL. I have been in a jeepney twice. Once with a Filipino buddy and another time with my exgirlfriend. Both times were down MacArthur going to a Chinese restaurant. Not something I have to do again. Matter of fact, last time I went to the same restaurant I prefered to walk. Why do they make the roof so low? It is a task to even see out of the thing so you can tell him when you need to get out.

PedroMorales
10-15-19, 15:03
Exactly where the fuck are all you mongers going in a jeepney in AC? What am I missing out on? Are you all just going up and down the Perimeter Road for 8 pesos or have you all got hookers hidden away in Mabalacat, Hensonville and Porac? Please tell me. LOL I only fly business class in AC. The trike for 100 pesos. The new ones have lie flat beds.1. Boycott trike drivers as they f-k mongers' wives.

2. Trikes are too low for many. They are evil, dangerous looking things. I feel I might get tenanus from them.

3. Trikes are good for cross city to bonk hookers.

4. Jeepneys are better for longer runs.

5. Some don't like jeepneys as they too are built for midgets.

Franga
10-15-19, 17:00
Did it occur to you that you were probably scammed out of 5 k, and your GF was part of that scam? Welcome to the Philippines! ROFLMAO.No she wasn't a part of the scam. I had already known her for many years.

Dg8787
10-15-19, 17:35
Exactly where the fuck are all you mongers going in a jeepney in AC? What am I missing out on? Are you all just going up and down the Perimeter Road for 8 pesos or have you all got hookers hidden away in Mabalacat, Hensonville and Porac? Please tell me. LOL

I only fly business class in AC. The trike for 100 pesos. The new ones have lie flat beds.I take my girls on the jeepney to the Friendship Jollibee and back to my hotel. We then have one hella jolly time. This is a newer and cleaner Jollibee.

Some may knock Jollibee all you want but I have found it to be quite a mood enhancer.

Dg8787
10-15-19, 17:37
I'm heading to Thailand this month I never been to AC and the people that have been there is telling me it's a shit hole and not waste my time stay in Pattaya. Can a AC faithful give me some motivation LOL. Or another quick monger destination from Thailand?Listen to your friends.

Goferring
10-15-19, 18:26
I'm heading to Thailand this month I never been to AC and the people that have been there is telling me it's a shit hole and not waste my time stay in Pattaya. Can a AC faithful give me some motivation LOL. Or another quick monger destination from Thailand?

Listen to your friends.Or stop half way. Burgos Makati compares well to to Nana or Cowboy: smaller but the girls are equally as pretty, speak english and are far less brutally commercial. LT is also the norm if that's what you want.

Cheers. G.

Robbaf
10-15-19, 18:46
Never heard of this before. Have been the first to jump in an empty jeep multiple times. Still have my money and phone.

Neither have I. Usually I prefer empty jeepneys because I like to sit in the first seat right at the exit. Then you have only one side to look at.

I often jeep anywhere in Phils. You're not missing out on anything; its just a travel option.I agree 100%. I have taken many empty jeepneys up and down Perimeter, especially when barhopping with two more friends and of course have had the random three Filipinos get on, who never pass up their pesos (a good sign they are not just riding) to the driver. But like everywhere in the Philippines you just have to use situational awareness. If they drop pesos on the floor, don't even look down, don't talk to them and never let two of them get on and sit on each side of you.

Mr Enternational
10-15-19, 19:32
I'm heading to Thailand this month I never been to AC and the people that have been there is telling me it's a shit hole and not waste my time stay in Pattaya. Can a AC faithful give me some motivation LOL. Or another quick monger destination from Thailand?Yesterday a buddy posted on facebook: "Brethren I think Angeles is done on my list. Thailand on Wednesday." For the longest I would make the trek from Manila to AC to see my ex-girlfriend and my buddies that live there, but for the past few times I have just kept my ass in Manila. I will be the first to tell you that AC sux. But I will also tell you that since Thailand and PI are so close together and tickets on Cebu Pacific are so cheap between the two, then take a couple of days to go there and see for yourself. My problem with AC has never been about the women, but more so that it is so damn boring in the daytime.

SoberHans69
10-15-19, 20:13
I'm heading to Thailand this month I never been to AC and the people that have been there is telling me it's a shit hole and not waste my time stay in Pattaya. Can a AC faithful give me some motivation LOL. Or another quick monger destination from Thailand?I've been to Pattaya loads of times and I'm sick of it for many reasons so I'm currently on my first trip to Angeles.

People often say there's nothing to do during the day here apart from drinking and fucking but the same people do exactly the same thing in Pattaya, most mongers aren't the most cultural people.

If you like go go's, I don't, they open early here, so you can easily barfine during the day and later on. I've found the attitude of the girls a lot better in general over here and I was scared I wouldn't find the girls attractive after reading reports but the girls are just as cute as the Thai girls in my opinion.

I'm a fan of freelancers and I find it a lot better to find women and more enjoyable in High Society compared to IBar in Pattaya.

If you like bareback the chances of getting it are a lot higher over here too.

As for the negatives, the food sucks, the accommodation is more expensive for what you get, there's a lot of poverty and you have to be more aware of your surroundings here. Also there are a lot less bars than Pattaya.

I'm really glad I came here and prefer it to how Pattaya was when I went in March.

SoberHans69
10-15-19, 20:15
Forgot to mention the Aqua Beach Club is really good too. Surprised no one has copied it in Pattaya, not that I know of anyway.

Blanquiceleste
10-16-19, 00:41
Forgot to mention the Aqua Beach Club is really good too. Surprised no one has copied it in Pattaya, not that I know of anyway.All the Gentleman Clubs with a pool, BBQ area, lounge area, etc are similar to Aqua. Think about places like Heaven in Kasetin.

Ggekko2009
10-16-19, 02:23
All the Gentleman Clubs with a pool, BBQ area, lounge area, etc are similar to Aqua. Think about places like Heaven in Kasetin.ABC hotel and the Aqua Beach Club above it in my view are the best place to be in AC. Sure it is a bit pricey compared to other options there but it is well worth it.

Blanquiceleste
10-16-19, 13:51
ABC hotel and the Aqua Beach Club above it in my view are the best place to be in AC. Sure it is a bit pricey compared to other options there but it is well worth it.Without a shred of doubt. Not for the average Joe. But then you only live once. Hahaha.

Kazeu
10-16-19, 16:58
I would not say LT is the norm. Maybe that was the case 5 years ago. But things have changed. You should really specify that you want long time lest you be dissapointed. Many of the girls will only go ST.

Or stop half way. Burgos Makati compares well to to Nana or Cowboy: smaller but the girls are equally as pretty, speak english and are far less brutally commercial. LT is also the norm if that's what you want.

Cheers. G.

Kazeu
10-16-19, 17:00
I take back what I said. I have no idea about norms in Burgos. I thought you were talking about Angeles City.

I would not say LT is the norm. Maybe that was the case 5 years ago. But things have changed. You should really specify that you want long time lest you be dissapointed. Many of the girls will only go ST.

Niteluvr
10-17-19, 01:16
1. Boycott trike drivers as they f-k mongers' wives.

2. Trikes are too low for many. They are evil, dangerous looking things. I feel I might get tenanus from them.

3. Trikes are good for cross city to bonk hookers.

4. Jeepneys are better for longer runs.

5. Some don't like jeepneys as they too are built for midgets.Trikes / jeepneys are too low for anyone above 6 feet or perhaps a few inches less. Have many expat friends who complain about that but learned to adapt. I hate both but have learned to find the occasional trike that fits my ass or I sit on the floor of a jeepney and then think about when laundry day is coming. Also realized that I've benefited a lot from walking more and avoiding that shit.

CarlosDanger
10-17-19, 03:00
Sorry I did RTFF but couldn't find an answer, does anyone know of clubs / bars in Angeles where there are VIP rooms inside the bar / club?

Or any type of room within the property where you can take the girl?

Rocinha
10-17-19, 12:40
This is slightly off topic but anyone walking down A Santos Street (near the Wild Orchid) can't have failed to notice the development called 1 Euphoria which seems somewhat at odds with its surroundings. No one I spoke to seemed to know much about it. Does anyone have information about this up market apartment block?

Blanquiceleste
10-17-19, 16:05
Sorry I did RTFF but couldn't find an answer, does anyone know of clubs / bars in Angeles where there are VIP rooms inside the bar / club?

Or any type of room within the property where you can take the girl?Prostitution is illegal in the Philippines by law. Thus, no bar / club are allowed to provide such facilities. When you pick a girl in a bar the money you pay is technically for an Early Work Release. What you do outside is none of the bar's business. Technically.

Hope this answers your question.

Kazeu
10-17-19, 16:22
Most KTVs I've been to have VIP rooms, but they're usually not cheap and usually don't include any "extra" services from the girl.

Or any type of room within the property where you can take the girl?

Sergio Campos
10-17-19, 20:43
Thanks for the advice.

Was considering Rio but everyone says it's a shadow of what it used to be.

ID like to experience the termas though and quatro por quatro sounds good.

My next holiday is going to be Rio or Nairobi then, every black girl I've been with has been a good fuck so far.473/5000.

Rio de Janeiro is a somewhat dangerous city, but by taking proper care you will be safe.

Stay in reputable hotels in prime area.

Use taxi.

To go out with escort girls, prefer famous thermas, hotel receptionists can direct you.

Choose escort girls from reputable sites like Ilha do Prazer www.ilhadoprazer.com.br which offers escort throughout the country, and also in Rio de Janeiro https://www.ilhadoprazer.com.br/acompanhantes-rj.

Success!

Engine Driver
10-17-19, 23:20
This is slightly off topic but anyone walking down A Santos Street (near the Wild Orchid) can't have failed to notice the development called 1 Euphoria which seems somewhat at odds with its surroundings. No one I spoke to seemed to know much about it. Does anyone have information about this up market apartment block?Yes, it is an upmarket apartment block in the middle of Shitsville. A quick search gives you this.

https://1euphoria.com/

Many Filipinos who have migrated to white man land have done well. Like all Filipinos, they like to have ties to their homeland so that their extended families can continue to leech off them. They also think they can escape the prying eyes of their IRS / Tax Offices in their new countries by investing in Shitsville and hiding their source of income. LOL. This development targets them.

So what you have with this model is rich Filipinos renting their apartments to poor mongers! LOL. And we think we are smart.

GreenBud
10-18-19, 01:32

Or any type of room within the property where you can take the girl?Many years ago, there were raids on bars with rooms. There was this poor chap that got busted when he was naked with a girl in one of the A. Santos BJ bar. What poor timing for him. Many places shut down their rooms.

But since this the Philippines, there are bars in which short time rooms are still available.

Last year, Misty's (Perimeter Road area) had short time room upstairs. Girls are fairly ugly. The girls said the short time room was dirty. They recommended a short time hotel close by.

There are other bars where they had short time rooms previously (such as Garfields). But not sure if they ever re-open those. I assume most of those are on Perimeter Road. Anyone with the info?

Insomnia advertises (in the bathroom) short time hotel that is close by / in the back?

Goferring
10-18-19, 04:40
Choose escort girls from reputable sites like Ilha do Prazer www.ilhadoprazer.com.br which offers escort throughout the country, and also in Rio de Janeiro https://www.ilhadoprazer.com.br/acompanhantes-rj.

Success!Have I read this right? $36 per hour?? What the catch?

1 H ON-SITE FEE.

Are $ 150.00.

VAGINAL SEX, ORAL SEX, ANAL SEX AND MASSAGE.

https://www.ilhadoprazer.com.br/acompanhante/leticia-n-22641

Mr Enternational
10-18-19, 06:23
Have I read this right? $36 per hour?? What the catch?

1 H ON-SITE FEE.

Are $ 150.00.

VAGINAL SEX, ORAL SEX, ANAL SEX AND MASSAGE.

https://www.ilhadoprazer.com.br/acompanhante/leticia-n-22641No catch. That is normal for Rio. The other day I paid 100 reais ($24) for 30 min in a place. I realized I fucked up by not getting the hour for $33 the moment the chick started blowing my socks off. I get chicks to come over all night for 200 reais ($48). I had a chick trying to force me to let her come over at that price last week. If you have not been then you need to go. You won't get any of the crazy games there. Hookers come prepared to suck and fuck.

Chocha Monger
10-18-19, 09:26
Yes, it is an upmarket apartment block in the middle of Shitsville. A quick search gives you this.

https://1euphoria.com/

Many Filipinos who have migrated to white man land have done well. Like all Filipinos, they like to have ties to their homeland so that their extended families can continue to leech off them. They also think they can escape the prying eyes of their IRS / Tax Offices in their new countries by investing in Shitsville and hiding their source of income. LOL. This development targets them.

So what you have with this model is rich Filipinos renting their apartments to poor mongers! LOL. And we think we are smart.Don't worry, poor pensioner mongers have the last laugh, as they always fall behind on rent and kark it up in style. Thus leaving the rich Flip landlords with the headache of evicting the bereaved live-in hookers.

Engine Driver
10-18-19, 12:55
No catch. That is normal for Rio. The other day I paid 100 reais ($24) for 30 min in a place. I realized I fucked up by not getting the hour for $33 the moment the chick started blowing my socks off. I get chicks to come over all night for 200 reais ($48). I had a chick trying to force me to let her come over at that price last week. If you have not been then you need to go. You won't get any of the crazy games there. Hookers come prepared to suck and fuck.That's amazing E. Did you learn Portuguese or is Google translator enough? Where do I sign up?

Mr Enternational
10-18-19, 13:04
That's amazing E. Did you learn Portuguese or is Google translator enough? Where do I sign up?My first language is English, 2nd French, 3rd Portuguese, 4th Spanish, 5th Thai. Google translator is probably enough these days. Everything you need to know is in the Rio thread.

PedroMorales
10-18-19, 23:27
Don't worry, poor pensioner mongers have the last laugh, as they always fall behind on rent and kark it up in style. Thus leaving the rich Flip landlords with the headache of evicting the bereaved live-in hookers.Seriously, who needs these 2nd hand trike leftover problems? Life should be like a bayonet, in and out and finish the job. Is the hassle worth the effort? I ask as someone with plane tickets bought.

Engine Driver
10-19-19, 03:30
Don't worry, poor pensioner mongers have the last laugh, as they always fall behind on rent and kark it up in style. Thus leaving the rich Flip landlords with the headache of evicting the bereaved live-in hookers.The developers of 1 Euphoria have been very considerate of the needs of ex-hookers. By building this monstrosity a mere 100 feet from Blow Row, no acclimatization period will be needed when they move up to the 15th floor. Talk about moving up in the world. Stakeholder consultation and community engagement at its best.

The pensioner will certainly be the king of his castle, pretending to live the Hi-so life in Shitsville with his illiterate ex-hooker wife. Replete with volumes of the Illiad, Odyssey, Eclogues, Georgics and the epic Aenid on his bookshelf (all bought for $5 at Bargain Books), and a booze trolley with refilled (!) bottles of Chateau Lafite Rothschild, he will pull off the ruse. Well, with the hooker class anyway. His wife's family of leeches will certainly think he is a fine, distinguished gentlemen whenever they visit for young Baboy's birthday. Analynn has done rather well they will think. Jeloos? Maybe. Little will they know that the pensioner monger is a penniless, ex-plumber from Nevada. LOL.

D Cups
10-19-19, 14:44
Don't worry, poor pensioner mongers have the last laugh, as they always fall behind on rent and kark it up in style. Thus leaving the rich Flip landlords with the headache of evicting the bereaved live-in hookers.Your disdain for the elderly never ceases to amaze me, CM. You do know one day you, too, will get old if you are lucky. As for me, I don't see myself going out that way. I'm going to live my golden years in style, grace, rocking with musician friends and still banging the hotties whenever possible. Cheers.

SoberHans69
10-19-19, 15:42
473/5000.

Rio de Janeiro is a somewhat dangerous city, but by taking proper care you will be safe.

Stay in reputable hotels in prime area.

Use taxi.

To go out with escort girls, prefer famous thermas, hotel receptionists can direct you.

Success!Thanks for the advice.

Going to go to with Rio or Nairobi next March then the other one later in the year.

Chocha Monger
10-19-19, 16:58
Retiring in style in AC takes a lot more than pensioner mongers think. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak. A myriad of maladies plague the geriatric cock. A pensioner will need a high quality cock implant to keep up with the 18-26 years-old hookers plying their wares in the bars, discos, and alleys. Wielding that cock implant requires a strong back, and hip and knee replacements. To power all of these upgrades, the geriatric monger will need a stout heart to avoid blowing out a few valves and needing expensive surgery to install pacemakers and stents. All of these medical maintenance procedures and devices cost a fortune, and a pensioner monger will need a fortune to waste away his golden years chasing and fucking the resident prostitutes. Most end up down on Skid Row in short order.

Sxxxx
10-19-19, 21:15
Your disdain for the elderly never ceases to amaze me, CM. You do know one day you, too, will get old if you are lucky. As for me, I don't see myself going out that way. I'm going to live my golden years in style, grace, rocking with musician friends and still banging the hotties whenever possible. Cheers.CM will not get old, he is a Rogue Elephant, and the villagers will bring him down before that.

Kabul Guy
10-20-19, 04:28
Your disdain for the elderly never ceases to amaze me, CM. You do know one day you, too, will get old if you are lucky. As for me, I don't see myself going out that way. I'm going to live my golden years in style, grace, rocking with musician friends and still banging the hotties whenever possible. Cheers.If CM openly expresses his contempt for the locals to their faces as he does here, I predict a thread about another expat getting murdered by some unknown locals.

Style and grace is the way to live. It really costs nothing extra and pays off great dividends.

Chocha Monger
10-20-19, 05:21
CM will not get old, he is a Rogue Elephant, and the villagers will bring him down before that.A rogue elephant knows not to run with the herd, every villager is a potential ivory poacher. However, CM is not the old fat monger who fucked Claire with a small leathery Viagra cock, sucked her natural DD-sized melons, and then shorted her on the fuck fee. That was Mr. Style & Grace. Luckily, for him, she made him pay up before calling on her friendly policeman for assistance. I think Mr. Style & Grace will be the expat having his golden years cut short by the Pinoy pimps. He expresses disdain for the white women who do not want to fuck old fat men in White Man Land but is fooling himself if he thinks Flip women want to fuck him without pay.

Chocha Monger
10-20-19, 06:12
I guess fucking the daughters, wives, and mothers of the locals is a wonderful way for an old potbellied white man to express his love and respect for the locals. LOL! Is hilarious how some old geezers seem to think that the locals do not know that the sole reason they have exiled themselves to the Philippines is for cheap sex with native young women.

The natives know what old white men come for, and they despise them for it. However, they will make money off the suckers. They will murder those foolish enough to marry a Filipina if her relatives can profit from it. Foreigners who take on local business partners are prime candidates for murder. Foolish expat mongers who live at the same address for too long will also meet their end at the hands of the hidden trike driver husband or boyfriend of their regular local piece of ass.

Hey, but go on thinking that the natives love and respect you as the kindly old white grandfather who makes their daughters and sisters suck his geriatric cock and take it in all holes for a few hundred pesos. LOL!

PilotPaul
10-20-19, 10:49
If CM openly expresses his contempt for the locals to their faces as he does here, I predict a thread about another expat getting murdered by some unknown locals.

Style and grace is the way to live. It really costs nothing extra and pays off great dividends.I rarely read much of CM posts. While humourous, I doubt that he actually visits Ph very often. That's a personal opinion as per the board rules.

GoodEnough
10-20-19, 12:31
If CM openly expresses his contempt for the locals to their faces as he does here, I predict a thread about another expat getting murdered by some unknown locals.

Style and grace is the way to live. It really costs nothing extra and pays off great dividends.I don't know what CM's story is; whether or not he's ever been here. If he has, I assume his visit (s) didn't go well. His sweeping generalizations, most of them inaccurate, belie a fairly profound ignorance of the country. My guess is that he revels in the attention he receives. When I read his stuff, which isn't often, it's with bemused detachment, and with the hope that newbies won't take anything he says particularly seriously.

GE.

PedroMorales
10-20-19, 13:14
I like stealth more, no trouble, only Zen. Now Houston, we have a problem. The gentle Chocha Monger is being taken to task for repeatedly yelling Caveat Emptor, monger beware. From my considerable experience of seeing every conceivable type of monger being shaken down, that warning cannot be said often enough or loudly enough. I have seen tattooed thugs warn their tattooed mate not to buy the tattooed bar girl a tattooed gold bracelet but to no effect. Whist it is true I like a good Château Latour 2009, with duck eggs and salt, I do appreciate its value, as I do a good rice farmer's daughter. I have also met middle aged and older ex parts without a penny to their name. I have met the white conmen, who prey on the morons. Indeed, one good reason to stay away from mongers watering holes is because these rhinos lie in wait there.

A friend of mine, former boxing champion, was going to make a call on his iphone in London's Oxford Street, when a female Bobby told him to put the phone away ore it might be snatched. It was sound advice, much better than telling him were the Soho walk ups are. Chocha Monger should keep up the good work, saving mongers from themselves.

For my own part, I am working through the dating apps, which I think are a joke as I am asked for everthing from 500 PHP to $5,000 and beyond.

As this thread is on Angeles City, I will just say I know bar room fulls of Brits, Ossies and Yanks who have been turned over. Just go to their watering holes on happy hour or one of their ex Vet reunions and see the white big cats stalking them, stalking their prey.

SoberHans69
10-20-19, 15:12
Not very good at writing reports so just going to post pictures of the girls I went with that I have pictures of (none are mine, all off Facebook, Tinder or What's App) and post any comments I have on Angeles.

I'm not into Go Go's so all of the girls were from either Tinder or High Society and all were paid 2000 and most received a tip too.

Only have pictures of four of the girls sorry, the rest were all from High Society.

The girl in the red dress was called Jennifer, I was attracted to her as she was genuinely enjoying herself with her friends, laughing, dancing and smiling and I often find the girls enjoying themselves put more effort in, in bed.

She was decent in bed, she would have gave me a blowjob but I just wanted to fuck her. Nice girl.

The girl with the curly hair was the best fuck of the trip. She is really pretty and petite with a nice little body.

She usually sits near the toilets on the left as you enter high society and often wears leather hot pants and top. Was really good in bed, gave me a BBBJ, we did it in quite a few positions and she likes to take control.

Joi was a lovely girl who with a really pretty face but has put a little bit of weight on since her tinder pic but still nice. She gave the best BJ of the trip and wanted to go two rounds but I wanted to save myself for another girl after.

Via had the best body of the girls I went with. Nice natural tits and a nice ass. She was a good fuck too.

There was quite a few other girls that I don't have pics of and I'm awful with names, sorry.

I quite liked the Philippines and preferred it to Thailand.

I found the people a lot nicer in general, there was less idiot [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) head tourists than Pattaya, no Russians, and despite what I read a lot there was plenty of cute girls and that's without going into the Go Go's.

I liked High Society and preferred it to Ibar as the latter is fill of pretentious twats. Hammer club was decent but I was the only white person in there when I went and got little attention from the girls.

I really liked the Aqua Beach Club and wished I'd gone more often, although it can be expensive.

If anyone needs a gym whilst there, I recommend Enhanced Athlete gym on MacArthur Avenue, it's not full of food heads like the name suggests.

Now for the bad parts, the food but that goes without saying. The level of poverty, stray dogs, beggars, especially children is upsetting.

You have to be aware of your surroundings more in Angeles than Pattaya and there's not much to do there outside of mongering.

Overall I enjoyed my trip, thanks to everyone who posted advice on here, sorry my report wasn't better, although I've finished with Asia now though.

Next trip will be either Rio or Nairobi.

I apologize for any grammar, spelling mistakes etc did this on my phone.

Dg8787
10-20-19, 17:26
I don't know what CM's story is; whether or not he's ever been here. If he has, I assume his visit (s) didn't go well. His sweeping generalizations, most of them inaccurate, belie a fairly profound ignorance of the country. My guess is that he revels in the attention he receives. When I read his stuff, which isn't often, it's with bemused detachment, and with the hope that newbies won't take anything he says particularly seriously.

GE.I assume CM was born to a former AC bargirl and biologically fathered by unknown black American serviceman. This would explain some of his minute knowledge and extreme anger.

None of his post contains any accuracy.

Please cut him some slack for his delusionary conjecture posts.

Run Mann
10-20-19, 17:52
They will murder those foolish enough to marry a Filipina if her relatives can profit from it. Foreigners who take on local business partners are prime candidates for murder. Foolish expat mongers who live at the same address for too long will also meet their end at the hands of the hidden trike driver husband or boyfriend of their regular local piece of ass.
And this is something no one can deny as numerous news reports exist to support these facts.

Run Mann
10-20-19, 17:56
I rarely read much of CM posts. You are depriving yourself of much knowledge of the PI and Filipinas then as much of what he writes is gospel.

Dg8787
10-20-19, 18:12
And this is something no one can deny as numerous news reports exist to support these facts.Run mongers run! A number of reports over the years does not make this the norm.

Every so often a person pushes a love one over board on a cruise ship. Does this mean don't go on a cruise with your love ones?

Killing for personal gain happens everywhere around the world.

Run Mann
10-20-19, 18:24
Run mongers run! A number of reports over the years does not make this the norm.

Every so often a person pushes a love one over board on a cruise ship. Does this mean don't go on a cruise with your love ones?

Killing for personal gain happens everywhere around the world.You can always minimize these stories until they happen to you, then they become significant and impactful. These events occur with enough frequency that one should take caution while in the PI but if you want to ignore the man's sage advice, you may be doing it at your own peril.

Mr Enternational
10-20-19, 19:54
Run mongers run! A number of reports over the years does not make this the norm.

No. But it does mean that I will proceed with caution when going close to the rail.

Sxxxx
10-20-19, 21:45
You can always minimize these stories until they happen to you, then they become significant and impactful. These events occur with enough frequency that one should take caution while in the PI but if you want to ignore the man's sage advice, you may be doing it at your own peril.Yes, after all, he represents a different view. That's what a forum is for.

Sammon
10-20-19, 22:32
In AC now. Found a girl who works in some kind of factory. Willing to fuck me for compensation. It looks like AC corrupts all the regular girls. This one is 19 and had a nice body and really horny. We screwed all night. She is complained today that her pussy hurt. Whatever?

Took rest yesterday because of a bad cold and all sexed out. Been chatting with a girl who says she will be faithful if I support her studies. Maybe I will meet her today.

AC town is hopping although many bars are empty. Lots of freelancers walking the street. Some of the freelancers are pretty. Do not know what their asking price is.

My girl said ladyboys and small [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) children are not allowed in the walking street at night. Gone are the beggars, hawkers, children selling whatever and ladyboys. Nice to walk around without hassles.

Lots of new bars popping out. Building construction going on everywhere. More new restaurants. Do economy must be good. Staying at Central Park towers.

Engine Driver
10-20-19, 22:59
The villagers never seemed to learn, despite the teachings from their wise forefathers. They kept trying to attack the rogue elephant with a blunt knife and a broomstick. It was useless at trying to pierce the powerful pachyderm's extra thick hide. What they needed was a rocket propelled grenade. But due to the poor rice harvest that year, they could not afford such a lethal weapon.

The rogue elephant did not run with the herd. It was volatile and dangerous, causing much carnage as it raced through the village. The villagers could not match it's acerbic wit. It certainly cut through the humbug! The more they poked it with their blunt knives and broomsticks, the more it retaliated. Wisely, many villagers put down their inadequate weapons and took to silently hiding in the hills while they waited for the rogue beast to move on. They knew that the rogue had a very long memory and would one day come after them.

Sxxxx
10-20-19, 23:44
The villagers never seemed to learn..........More Sage advice, and this time from Engine Driver.

Some people like to ignore the negatives, but do so at their peril. No harm in knowing the negatives, so that we can then concentrate on the positives.

Well done ED, another banana, for the Elephant.

Peanuts for the critics, LOL.

PedroMorales
10-20-19, 23:51
The villagers never seemed to learn,.Here is a youtube of an elephant killing its handler and taking out another elephant. I'm surprised it hasn't more hits. Not to be trifled with. Note the calm before the storm. SEA is full of white losers, guys who think their ship came in because they have a Jolibee, a tonne of duck eggs, enough cheap plonk to launch a battle ship and plenty of Red Horse for the local trike driver, who doubles as little wifey's personal trainer and masseur. Remember the booby traps of the rice paddies of Vietnam, the punji sticks, grenades in a can, flag bombs, the mace and the tiger traps. Never could happen? Stupid people think La Legióand Española, Los Tercios, are push overs, gay boys, because of their March, which is indeed a bit camp. But they know where the bodies are buried, as they buried them. Not for them the traps of the rice paddy or the honey traps of Walking Street. Better relax with a good Rioja Crianza and do bayonet practice on some farmer's daughter for a few duck eggs.

I have just lined up another bonk in Pagadian. If I end up screwed, with Muslim pirates roasting me over a log fire to feed their troops, what am I to do? Post to say Chocha Monger had a point.

I have given up on Angeles. I am just going to go rogue in Manila and Mindanao. Short term hotels, quality over quantity, a few cans of Premiere Grand Cru Classe Chateau Lafite from the 1934 vintage, with duck eggs, salt and chicken adobo, and a few lithe brown bodies before I nod off.

Obviously opinion varies but the warnings Chocha Monger gives cannot be said often enough. You go to Angeles, the sun and beer dehydrate you, you bonk some female elephant, you go to the clap shop but you can't afford it as you spent all your money on trying to bar fine every rogue elephant in the bar. It happens every hour of every day. No one sends money but Western Union is booming and the cafe women who look at the lazy tramps you keep in clover are astounded at the stupidity of white folk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVypC-nc7Aw

Engine Driver
10-20-19, 23:53
ED, do you give CM the reach-around? Or teabag him? Whichever way you do him, do it with style and grace! LOL!Hahahaha. I shall just let that one go through to the 'keeper. LOL!

Chocha Monger
10-21-19, 04:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

XyzBobXyz
10-26-19, 19:32
In AC and staying at ABC. Would like to meet up with some guys and not be running solo.

Engine Driver
10-27-19, 04:41
The natives know what old white men come for, and they despise them for it. However, they will make money off the suckers. They will murder those foolish enough to marry a Filipina if her relatives can profit from it. Foreigners who take on local business partners are prime candidates for murder. Foolish expat mongers who live at the same address for too long will also meet their end at the hands of the hidden trike driver husband or boyfriend Two people were shot dead in a bar business dispute last week in Subic and not a word from any of the older mongers and sexpats on this board. Best to keep perpetuating the myth that the Philppines is perfectly safe for foreigners setting up businesses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/world/asia/australian-man-killed-in-philippines-shooting-another-arrested/news-story/64b9d53f7f5d53ab2a76be795b13d21f

PedroMorales
10-27-19, 09:12
Two people were shot dead in a bar business dispute last week in Subic and not a word from any of the older mongers and sexpats on this board. Best to keep perpetuating the myth that the Philppines is perfectly safe for foreigners setting up businesses.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/world/asia/australian-man-killed-in-philippines-shooting-another-arrested/news-story/64b9d53f7f5d53ab2a76be795b13d21fThanks for that. I know there are a lot of foreign sleaze bags in Pampanga who hate each other. This "community" is not for me and it is always well to be reminded to stay the FKK away from them. Those places are for barebacking women and making only a little small talk with tyhe pathetic / dangerous foreigners who live there.

PilotPaul
10-27-19, 11:38
Two people were shot dead in a bar business dispute last week in Subic and not a word from any of the older mongers and sexpats on this board. Best to keep perpetuating the myth that the Philppines is perfectly safe for foreigners setting up businesses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/world/asia/australian-man-killed-in-philippines-shooting-another-arrested/news-story/64b9d53f7f5d53ab2a76be795b13d21fThat article relates to ex-pats shooting ex-pats.

Who has said it is safe for foreigners to setup business in Philippines? This forum has many posts saying keep out of business, especially from doing partnership with Filipino. Other posts say if you are in business, keep you head down and don't be a target.

I can personally recommend not doing business in Ph. I will be licking my wounds and paying off my debt for a few years.

PP.

Blanquiceleste
10-27-19, 12:50

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/world/asia/australian-man-killed-in-philippines-shooting-another-arrested/news-story/64b9d53f7f5d53ab2a76be795b13d21fThe bar business in any country is always fraught with life-threatening risks. And this is a foreigner killing a foreigner.

That said, there are more than a 100 deaths per day in the US resulting from gun violence. Am sure people still set up businesses there!

Dg8787
10-29-19, 18:45
Anyone getting any in AC?

Feel free to report on sex in this forum.

John Clayton
10-29-19, 19:01

Feel free to report on sex in this forum.Haha, thanks for that!

NewImage
10-29-19, 22:43
Anyone getting any in AC?Feel free to report on sex in this forum.I got some herpes once. Does that count?

Dg8787
10-30-19, 01:56
I got some herpes once. Does that count?Hate to tell you but you still got it.

Thampi62
10-30-19, 06:00

Feel free to report on sex in this forum.My third visit to AC was in October first week for 4 night. I visited most of the perimeter bars this time. It was a buyers market. First night I barfined two stunners from Angel Witch bar. Only few customers was in the bar so girls are ready to come for long time. Went with them room hadfun together and then to High Society. Danced with them. Went back to room at 3.

Exp: BF for two 5000,Exp. In High society 900.

Second day barfined another girl from Insomnia. She was beautiful and quiet. Excellent in bed and caring. Next day we went fora movie in SM after breakfast. I was an awesome GFE.

Exp:3000 BF. Otherexpenses600.

Third day went to High society. Two mature working ladies approached. I was not interested. They were holding me throughout and telling me about how badly they are in need of money. I took both of them to room. Gave money to buy some food. Brought food from Jollibee and had it like they were starving for a week. Kept some food for kids too. They are ready to entertain meat any level. But I was not excited because my last two dayswere at ahigh standard.

Exp:3000 total for ladies. Food 600. Enjoyement belowpar.

Last day I sent text to the girl from Insomnia to wait for me. I picked her at 6 pm itself and we came back to room. GFE wasexcellent. Sheis awesome. Next day morning she came with me to see me off in Genesis stop SM.

I visited almost all bars in Perimeter. Pony tail is packed with stunners. 12 to 8. 30 is their working time. Day time enjoyed drank only orange juice. After 7 beer.

Visited few bars in WS. As it is on week days bars are not busy with customers. So a person like me it was exciting.

Conclusion. Since the GFE from the girl in Insomnia was exciting, going again to AC for three nights in November end.

Wish you all happy mongering.

Dg8787
10-30-19, 09:20
My third visit to AC was in October first week for 4 night. I visited most of the perimeter bars this time. It was a buyers market. First night I barfined two stunners from Angel Witch bar. Only few customers was in the bar so girls are ready to come for long time. Went with them room hadfun together and then to High Society. Danced with them. Went back to room at 3.

Second day barfined another girl from Insomnia. She was beautiful and quiet. Excellent in bed and caring. Next day we went fora movie in SM after breakfast. I was an awesome GFE.

Third day went to High society. Two mature working ladies approached. I was not interested. They were holding me throughout and telling me about how badly they are in need of money. I took both of them to room. Gave money to buy some food. Brought food from Jollibee and had it like they were starving for a week. Kept some food for kids too. They are ready to entertain meat any level. But I was not excited because my last two dayswere at ahigh standard.

Exp:3000 total for ladies. Food 600. Enjoyement belowpar.

Last day I sent text to the girl from Insomnia to wait for me. I picked her at 6 pm itself and we came back to room. GFE wasexcellent. Sheis awesome. Next day morning she came with me to see me off in Genesis stop SM.

I visited almost all bars in Perimeter. Pony tail is packed with stunners. 12 to 8. 30 is their working time. Day time enjoyed drank only orange juice. After 7 beer.

Visited few bars in WS. As it is on week days bars are not busy with customers. So a person like me it was exciting.

Conclusion. Since the GFE from the girl in Insomnia was exciting, going again to AC for three nights in November end.

Wish you all happy mongering.Very good concise and detailed report.

Looks like someone enjoyed AC and will be coming back.

Dg8787
10-30-19, 09:30
Over the past month I had an 18 year old message me over FB. After a few messages back and forth we decided to meet for short time. After looking at her FB photos I recognized her 20 yo sister. 20 yo had worked in a bar 6 months ago and did not disappoint me.

Finally met up with the 18 yo and had 2 great romps. 18 yo was a better fuck than the sister and has a much firmer body. Was worth every bit of 2. 5 k.

Rocinha
10-30-19, 12:26
I had five nights in AC in early October and it was the quietest I have seen it but still marvelous.

The Walking Street bars are busy from 7 pm on and particularly busy were shipwrecked, Monsoon and Lollipop, all bars which are popular with the ex-pats who live in AC.

Every night I went to High Society which is a great venue playing a good mix of music. There were plenty of girls in Hi So- expect to pay between 2,000 to 3,000 pesos in Hi So which is about the same as the bar fines in the Walking Street. Where Hi So is much better value is in the drinks prices- and of course no lady drink prices in Hi So.

NewImage
10-30-19, 22:24
I had five nights in AC in early October and it was the quietest I have seen it but still marvelous.
The Walking Street bars are busy from 7 pm on and particularly busy were shipwrecked, Monsoon and Lollipop, all bars which are popular with the ex-pats who live in AC.
Every night I went to High Society which is a great venue playing a good mix of music. There were plenty of girls in Hi So- expect to pay between 2,000 to 3,000 pesos in Hi So which is about the same as the bar fines in the Walking Street. Where Hi So is much better value is in the drinks prices- and of course no lady drink prices in Hi So.Not that I am an expert but I thought HISo was 1500 as standard? 3000 ? Any seasoned Angeles visitors confirm please.

Engine Driver
10-30-19, 22:39
Not that I am an expert but I thought HISo was 1500 as standard? 3000 ? Any seasoned Angeles visitors confirm please.This is not something you will find in Economics text books, but it depends on the ugliness of the both the buyer and seller. If you are uglier than the hooker, then it is 3,000 pesos. If she is uglier than you, it is 1500 pesos.

Now this theory goes out the window if there are water buffalo that need to visit the local vet, pediatricians’ bills to pay or the dead mom needs embalming.

Sxxxx
10-30-19, 23:22
ED.

You have upped the ante with your "Ugly versus ugly " post. I give it an 8 our of 10.

But there was no mention of the elderly and frail, which I am one, at 80 years of age.

Does the younger guy get charged more or does he get charged less? Does the old, very old guys, get charged more because of their lizard skin, dribbling mouths, and body odour?

I often thought the girls were attracted to me because of my limited time on planet earth, and thus inheritance potential? (two packs of unused condoms).

Perhaps its my penchant for Red Horse, that gets me over the line?.

Your Ugly versus Ugly" was good. Hope you, and others, can respond to my queries. I am curious as to why they would be interested in an old Geeser like me.

Signed. Founding Father, "Whoring Touring" 1974 - 2024 (4. 30 pm on a Thursday).

WestCoast1
10-31-19, 00:12
Not that I am an expert but I thought HISo was 1500 as standard? 3000 ? Any seasoned Angeles visitors confirm please.There is no longer a 'standard' or 'going rate' anywhere in Phils. Several things have put an end to this (and I'm sure others). Here is one:

The rise of apps that connect gents with the ladies instantly (point / click / delivery), where bargaining occurs privately and electronically, where a newb (or other gent who just doesn't care about market rates) might offer 10 k for ST service in the afternoon, and the same girl later in the evening LT's with one of her regulars for 2000. No more need to go to a bar, or walk the street chatting the ladies, no need to bother with a dating site, no need to leave your hotel / condo. As ME has pointed out with his screen captures of his chats, this can be as little as 1 k, and as I chat other gents that can be 10 k+. This disparate system has pretty much disintegrated the 'standard', to create quite a 'range'. It not only allows some girls to hold out for a higher amount (some sucker will just pay it, out of either stupidity or "I don't care" and it also works the opposite end: some girls will get only ridiculously low offers and feel a need to hit on one of them out of desperation. I have not only had this experience myself numerous times, but sitting chatting other gents I've had them show me their phone conversation with a girl who is now on her way to his place and has agreed to pxxx (less than 1000) for LT.

'Standard' now = 'range'.

NewImage
10-31-19, 00:17
ED.
You have upped the ante with your "Ugly versus ugly " post. I give it an 8 our of 10.But there was no mention of the elderly and frail, which I am one, at 80 years of age.Does the younger guy get charged more or does he get charged less? Does the old, very old guys, get charged more because of their lizard skin, dribbling mouths, and body odour?I often thought the girls were attracted to me because of my limited time on planet earth, and thus inheritance potential? (two packs of unused condoms).
Perhaps its my penchant for Red Horse, that gets me over the line?.Your Ugly versus Ugly" was good. Hope you, and others, can respond to my queries. I am curious as to why they would be interested in an old Geeser like me.
Signed. Founding Father, "Whoring Touring" 1974 - 2024 (4. 30 pm on a Thursday).Prob just look at you and think "Nice old guy, prob doesn't get much so will be easy work to make him cum, prob pops once and then had it for the night = easy money. " V's young bull, hard BIG cock prob wants 3 pops in multiple positions as well as sucking and arse as well = hard sore work.

Was once in a KL bar, with me, 58 and a young good looking guy say 24 and his older 45 ish mate. I was concerned how approaches would go considering my MO is to hunt alone usually. Who got 6 times the amount of approaches? (and I am not just big noting myself).

It turned into an experiment for me to see how sitting with a young bull it would affect my approachability. I was really surprised and even though I look ok beside him in my home country I would have been invisible.

Side note. Some girls appreciate the skills of an older guy too. If you're smart mutual satisfaction goes a long way I think. BYVMD.

Run Mann
10-31-19, 02:52
If she is uglier than you, it is 1500 pesos.

.Unless the ugly duckling is performing like Asa Akira then 1000 pesos would be generous and she knows she would be fortunate to get that.

PilotPaul
10-31-19, 12:59
This is not something you will find in Economics text books, but it depends on the ugliness of the both the buyer and seller. If you are uglier than the hooker, then it is 3,000 pesos. If she is uglier than you, it is 1500 pesos..There is an matrix for this or similar. The Crazy Hot Matrix. YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=incSwssUyp4.

Is also has a version for men, just relates to money overcoming all ills.

D Cups
10-31-19, 13:20
Prob just look at you and think "Nice old guy, prob doesn't get much so will be easy work to make him cum, prob pops once and then had it for the night = easy money. " V's young bull, hard BIG cock prob wants 3 pops in multiple positions as well as sucking and arse as well = hard sore work.

Was once in a KL bar, with me, 58 and a young good looking guy say 24 and his older 45 ish mate. I was concerned how approaches would go considering my MO is to hunt alone usually. Who got 6 times the amount of approaches? (and I am not just big noting myself).

It turned into an experiment for me to see how sitting with a young bull it would affect my approachability. I was really surprised and even though I look ok beside him in my home country I would have been invisible.

Side note. Some girls appreciate the skills of an older guy too. If you're smart mutual satisfaction goes a long way I think. BYVMD.Perhaps you are correct in that the older man does not normally do three pops or three holes in one session but I have never had any problem getting younger women (20's -30's, sometimes less) in any country in SEA or Latin America and I am 64. Whether it is the size of my wallet or penis, or my rugged good looks and long ash blonde hair (despite slight beer belly) or my wit and wisdom or guitar-playing romantic charm or lovemaking skills or none or all of the above I don't know and don't care. Maybe 1 in 10 will pass on me and go to Saint Choca Monger-Adonis or his guy pal Unlimited Funds Erectile Dysfunction but the rest are on the menu and ready to eat. I have a chica in Medellin right now, 32, stacked, beautiful who told me she's got the hots for older, grey-haired guys. Daddy issues? Perhaps but who cares about that. Nevertheless I am meeting her in two weeks along with a bevy of other younger, equally or more beautiful double, triple the Cups that I have been whatsapping with. Life is good.

Engine Driver
10-31-19, 20:17
Hahahaha. I shall just let that one go through to the 'keeper. LOL!DCups, it's a pity that you don't understand cricket. It's a fine, tactical game that keeps the brain sharp, particularly in our golden years.

Maybe 1 in 10 will pass on me and go to Saint Choca Monger-Adonis or his guy pal Unlimited Funds Erectile Dysfunction but the rest are on the menu and ready to eat. Hahaha. DCups, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yourself you FFF (fine fat fuck). Hahaha. I think you're flying too close to the sun. Best to lower your altitude. You do not want to end up like Icarus. It will not be a pretty site.

Pcdilwj
11-01-19, 01:48
Angeles city.

Manila.

Cebu.

Bangkok.

Pattaya.

Kampala.

Nairobi.

Mombasa.

The last 2 years I've been to those place to have adults fun where is a good place to go that is not on my list I want to go to countries that speak some English any recommendation from my fellow board members.

Card Boy
11-01-19, 22:10
Angeles city.

Manila.

Cebu.

Bangkok.

Pattaya.

Kampala.

Nairobi.

Mombasa.

The last 2 years I've been to those place to have adults fun where is a good place to go that is not on my list I want to go to countries that speak some English any recommendation from my fellow board members.Try Phnom Penh and Jakarta -.

Member #4698
11-01-19, 22:14
Angeles city. Manila. Cebu. Bangkok. Pattaya. Kampala. Nairobi. Mombasa.

The last 2 years I've been to those place to have adults fun where is a good place to go that is not on my list I want to go to countries that speak some English any recommendation from my fellow board members.

Try Phnom Penh and Jakarta -.YES! And not a true world tour without Macau and the SA treasures: Rio, Sao Paulo, and Medellin.

Franga
11-02-19, 05:59
I want to go to countries that speak some English any recommendation from my fellow board members.Kuala Lumpur.

Bali.

Manfield04
11-02-19, 07:21
You may wish to Hong Kong and Singapore, although they may be more expensive. Saigon also is an option but not all speak English.

Angeles city. Manila. Cebu. Bangkok. Pattaya. Kampala. Nairobi. Mombasa. The last 2 years I've been to those place to have adults fun where is a good place to go that is not on my list I want to go to countries that speak some English any recommendation from my fellow board members.

Dg8787
11-03-19, 00:29
Angeles city.

Manila.

Cebu.

Bangkok.

Pattaya.

Kampala.

Nairobi.

Mombasa.

The last 2 years I've been to those place to have adults fun where is a good place to go that is not on my list I want to go to countries that speak some English any recommendation from my fellow board members.Would have been nice to have seen reports from you on the top 5 cities. PI and Thailand.

Thampi62
11-03-19, 06:46
Hi friends,

Girls in Pony tail are excellent. But they are reluctant to come for long time. Excuses are mainly have to go home to take care of kids. Talked to Mamasans, Celia, she also said that is their decision.

Advantageous
11-04-19, 05:16
Hi friends,

Girls in Pony tail are excellent. But they are reluctant to come for long time. Excuses are mainly have to go home to take care of kids. Talked to Mamasans, Celia, she also said that is their decision.YMMV maybe; I was in Pony Tails Halloween afternoon and had to whittle three LT candidates down to 1. It is ultimately her decision though, and who really wants to barfine LT for a girl who is pushing hard for ST? Not I. The:

Thampi62
11-07-19, 12:24
Hi friends,

When traveling on Genesis bus from SM Clark to NAIA where I have to step down to pick a taxi to reach P Burgos? From Ortega / Robinson station or from NAIA Terminal3?Or any other budget mode to reach P Burgos from Angeles?

Thanking you in advance.

Regards.

Goferring
11-07-19, 21:52
Hi friends,

When traveling on Genesis bus from SM Clark to NAIA where I have to step down to pick a taxi to reach P Burgos? From Ortega / Robinson station or from NAIA Terminal3?Or any other budget mode to reach P Burgos from Angeles?

Thanking you in advance.

Regards.Victory have a stop in Makati behind the Dusit Hotel / SM. From there just catch one of the million taxis in the area to wherever you want on nearby Burgos.

Enjoy. G.

NewImage
11-07-19, 23:13
Have read the bars open about 2 pm. Best time (reportedly) to go is 7 pm. Some say BUT even by 4/5 pm lots of the cute ones are gone. I prefer to have a leisurely dinner at 6/7 pm then go bar hopping at 8/9 ish. Do I really have to get to the bars that early to get something decent. I am planning on trolling the Perimetre bars firstly. I don't necessarily want a glamour as perf is often not in proportion to looks. So do I get there at 5/6/7, take her to dinner and then home. What time do you guys eat before going to the bars? I know shagging at anytime is good but there something in me that says have dinner, have a wander, choose something then have fun later in the night.

Also going to hit Hi Society. But have read there is another club or two around? Research tells me HI So heats up around midnight to 2 am. Heard its really noisy inside to negotiate too.

Appreciate.

Sock111
11-08-19, 00:42
Hi friends,

Girls in Pony tail are excellent. But they are reluctant to come for long time. Excuses are mainly have to go home to take care of kids. Talked to Mamasans, Celia, she also said that is their decision.To be fair, Ponytails opens at noon, so a girl staying LT from ponytails is staying alot longer than bars that open at 7 pm. I have found that asking them to stay a certain amount of hours, for example until 7 pm, most are fine with it. It works out because that is when I want to go hunting for another girl from the bars that open at 7 pm.

Thampi62
11-08-19, 05:24
To be fair, Ponytails opens at noon, so a girl staying LT from ponytails is staying alot longer than bars that open at 7 pm. I have found that asking them to stay a certain amount of hours, for example until 7 pm, most are fine with it. It works out because that is when I want to go hunting for another girl from the bars that open at 7 pm.That is a good idea. Day time action from pony tails, if good can continue then start night action. Will try it.

Thanks for the tip. An idea can change the modus opurandi. Hehe.

Thampi62
11-08-19, 05:26
Victory have a stop in Makati behind the Dusit Hotel / SM. From there just catch one of the million taxis in the area to wherever you want on nearby Burgos.

Enjoy. G.Thank you very much. Information is power.

Will plan that way.

Sidtip
11-08-19, 12:14
I know this is in the wrong place but anyway I'm a little bit drunk and thinking back while watching DJ soda on youtube. I wish I could touch her right now. Just got back from Saigon and averaged 3 girls a day but just for naked massage and handjobs and sometimes oral but I think we are amad if we die with any money left. We should spend it all on these girls. There is nothing better than a youch smooth perfect naked girl. And I understand why the old dirty farts in here lick these girls. Even though we all know there is day or days old cum oozing out those little pink holdes are so attractiver. I had to use all the power I had to stop licking some of those holes. I got my face right up to them while I fingered them and they even tried to push my face into the but I just couldn't but there is just something that makes us want to lick that. Saigon is completely amazing when it comes to choice. My second choice has to be siem reap for price and choice. But phils is the best for all night sex girls when it comes to price I think. Maybe after siem reap. All these places are amazing. 3 naked 18-23 year olds in a day has just got to be the best thing in life. A juicy mango or cold coconut comes close but is there anything better. I miss these places.

Kazeu
11-08-19, 14:05
To be fair, Ponytails opens at noon, so a girl staying LT from ponytails is staying alot longer than bars that open at 7 pm. I have found that asking them to stay a certain amount of hours, for example until 7 pm, most are fine with it. It works out because that is when I want to go hunting for another girl from the bars that open at 7 pm.You can also ask them to do LT but not start until later. That way they can still work in the bar and earn drinks. And you can come back and pick them up at 7 pm or whenever. You need to pay the barfine at booking time though.

Kazeu
11-08-19, 14:08
Depends on the bar. As I've written before many bars have started opening in the morning. Each one is different. But you can go to Walking Street at 10 am and there will be some bars open catering to koreans. There no real best time to go it all depends. What really matters is that you get there at opening and at shift changes if you want the same type of girls that the Koreans are into.

Have read the bars open about 2 pm. Best time (reportedly) to go is 7 pm. Some say BUT even by 4/5 pm lots of the cute ones are gone. I prefer to have a leisurely dinner at 6/7 pm then go bar hopping at 8/9 ish. Do I really have to get to the bars that early to get something decent. I am planning on trolling the Perimetre bars firstly. I don't necessarily want a glamour as perf is often not in proportion to looks. So do I get there at 5/6/7, take her to dinner and then home. What time do you guys eat before going to the bars? I know shagging at anytime is good but there something in me that says have dinner, have a wander, choose something then have fun later in the night.

Also going to hit Hi Society. But have read there is another club or two around? Research tells me HI So heats up around midnight to 2 am. Heard its really noisy inside to negotiate too.

Appreciate.

Pcdilwj
11-08-19, 17:40
Depends on the bar. As I've written before many bars have started opening in the morning. Each one is different. But you can go to Walking Street at 10 am and there will be some bars open catering to koreans. There no real best time to go it all depends. What really matters is that you get there at opening and at shift changes if you want the same type of girls that the Koreans are into.Go to Soya bar close to walking street and Phillies when they open at ten it s a Korean bar but some girls will go with non Korean a lot of good looking women buy by noon the hot women are gone.

Member #4675
11-09-19, 05:10
Folks, thought I share my recent Angeles city experience. I found a girl on a dating site who I messaged with and agreed to meet when I come to AC. Once I reached out to all the girls I had connected with including her. We exchanged viber numbers and she agreed to come to my room later in the afternoon.

At the specified time, the front desk called me to confirm that a visitor was here to see me. I let her in and we had a really good time. So we agreed to meet again the next day too.

On the second instance once she came into the room, she said her two cousins are nearby and would like to have lunch at the hotel (we were anyway about to order in room service). I didn't really give it much thought and honestly two extra meals wouldn't break my bank. They both arrived and we had lunch and all of them left.

Later in that night this girl starts frantically calling me telling me that her cousin, who turns out to be minor is threatening to go to the police saying I had sex with her and she is currently held by the police but she can protect both of us if I come and pay some money as bride to the cops (just a small amount as apparently she was friends with the cops).

I made up some excuse and told her I am currently outside Angeles and that it will take me at least two hours to get to my hotel. In the meantime I dash to the hotel, pack up everything, call a cab to the Manila airport and book a one way flight out of the country for a flight scheduled to leave 4 hours later. All this while she is texting me telling me how she is in a safe house now and she will be jailed in the morning etc etc and I kept telling her I am on my way.

Thankfully I reached the airport and left the country, safe, without paying any money.

She still continues to message me saying she will "tell everything to the judge" unless I pay her the money. She oscillates between threats and beggary to convince me to pay. I am obviously not going to pay anything.

I am considering consulting a lawyer in Manila just to be safe In case they have in fact filed a case against me. I want the lawyer to verify this for my own peace of mind. If on the odd chance that they have filed a bogus claim just to scare me more, doesn't hurt to have a lawyer.

If any of you know a good lawyer in Manila, please DM me.

I have intentionally kept the dates and locations a bit vague.

Let me know if you have any advise. Apologies for the grammatical, spelling errors. I am typing this while still shaken by the whole episode!

Dg8787
11-09-19, 05:17
Hi friends,

Thanking you in advance.

Regards.For ease and spare no pesos I would take the Genesis bus all the way to Terminal 3. Then taxi in to P Burgos. Tell the taxi driver to use the skyway and pay the additional 45 pesos to save time and traffic.

Dg8787
11-09-19, 05:26
I know this is in the wrong place but anyway I'm a little bit drunk and thinking back while watching DJ soda on youtube. I wish I could touch her right now. Just got back from Saigon and averaged 3 girls a day but just for naked massage and handjobs and sometimes oral but I think we are amad if we die with any money left. We should spend it all on these girls. There is nothing better than a youch smooth perfect naked girl. And I understand why the old dirty farts in here lick these girls. Even though we all know there is day or days old cum oozing out those little pink holdes are so attractiver. I had to use all the power I had to stop licking some of those holes. I got my face right up to them while I fingered them and they even tried to push my face into the but I just couldn't but there is just something that makes us want to lick that. Saigon is completely amazing when it comes to choice. My second choice has to be siem reap for price and choice. But phils is the best for all night sex girls when it comes to price I think. Maybe after siem reap. All these places are amazing. 3 naked 18-23 year olds in a day has just got to be the best thing in life. A juicy mango or cold coconut comes close but is there anything better. I miss these places.Drunk While Reporting is an offense here. LOL.

In the event mongers still have money left prior to their demise they can contribute to my Mongering Trust Fund. I will use the funds wisely and for the sole purpose of boom2.

Thampi62
11-09-19, 09:10
For ease and spare no pesos I would take the Genesis bus all the way to Terminal 3. Then taxi in to P Burgos. Tell the taxi driver to use the skyway and pay the additional 45 pesos to save time and traffic.I usually depend Genesis bus. And was hassle free so far. It was my orginal plan. So sticking on it. Thanks for reinforcing my plan Dg.

NewImage
11-10-19, 04:51
Folks, thought I share my recent Angeles city experience. I found a girl on a dating site who I messaged with and agreed to meet when I come to AC. Once I reached out to all the girls I had connected with including her. We exchanged viber numbers and she agreed to come to my room later in the afternoon.At the specified time, the front desk called me to confirm that a visitor was here to see me. I let her in and we had a really good time. So we agreed to meet again the next day too.
On the second instance once she came into the room, she said her two cousins are nearby and would like to have lunch at the hotel (we were anyway about to order in room service). I didn't really give it much thought and honestly two extra meals wouldn't break mybank. They both arrived and we had lunch and all of them left.Later in that night this girl starts frantically calling me telling me that her cousin, who turns out to be minor is threatening to go to the police saying I had sex with her and she is currently held by the police but she can protect both of us if I come and pay some money as bride to the cops (just a small amount as apparently she was friends with the cops).
I made up some excuse and told her I am currently outside Angeles and that it will take me at least two hours to get to my hotel. In the meantime I dash to the hotel, pack up everything, call a cab to the Manila airport and book a one way flight out of the country for a flight scheduled to leave 4 hours later. All this while she is texting me telling me how she is in a safe house now and she will be jailed in the morning etc etc and I kept telling her I am on my way.
Thankfully I reached the airport and left the country, safe, without paying any money.She still continues to message me saying she will "tell everything to the judge" unless I pay her the money. She oscillates between threats and beggary to convince me to pay. I am obviously not going to pay anything.I am considering consulting a lawyer in Manila just to be safe In case they have in fact filed a case against me. I want the lawyer to verify this for my own peace of mind. If on the odd chance that they have filed a bogus claim just to scare me more, doesn't hurt to have a lawyerIf any of you know a good lawyer in Manila, please DM me.I have intentionally kept the dates and locations a bit vague.Let me know if you have any advise. Apologies for the grammatical, spelling errors. I am typing this while still shaken by the whole episode!Firstly from hearing other stories I would be concerned too and to be honest not sure how I would react. BUT. Something seems amiss here. A girl who he had lunch with turns around and tries to extort money off him for having sex with a minor. Are the Police that corrupt? Is the girl that dumb in that proving it didn't happen would be easy. I know scams happen but surely there is more to this. Surely this must be an extreme case. I can imagine sleeping with a girl who you thought was of age and her trying to extort money but something seems a miss here. If the Philippines was a possible mind field like this would guys risk in going there? Be interested in more exp posters response.

Blanquiceleste
11-10-19, 05:06
Folks, thought I share my recent Angeles city experience. I found a girl on a dating site who I messaged with and agreed to meet when I come to AC. Once I reached out to all the girls I had connected with including her. We exchanged viber numbers and she agreed to come to my room later in the afternoon.

At the specified time, the front desk called me to confirm that a visitor was here to see me. I let her in and we had a really good time. So we agreed to meet again the next day too.

On the second instance once she came into the room, she said her two cousins are nearby and would like to have lunch at the hotel (we were anyway about to order in room service). I didn't really give it much thought and honestly two extra meals wouldn't break my bank. They both arrived and we had lunch and all of them left.

Later in that night this girl starts frantically calling me telling me that her cousin, who turns out to be minor is threatening to go to the police saying I had sex with her and she is currently held by the police but she can protect both of us if I come and pay some money as bride to the cops (just a small amount as apparently she was friends with the cops).

Thankfully I reached the airport and left the country, safe, without paying any money.LOL. What a story!

Unless you plan to go back to the Philippines, I don't think you have anything to worry. In fact you have nothing to worry about. Just call that girl's bluff and tell her to FO.

Hiring a lawyer in Manila to investigate and confirm the presence or absence of a police complaint against you is potentially more dangerous. The lawyer could put on on some of a drip plan to fund his next Christmas present for his wife. IMFITP.

RapChik
11-10-19, 08:08
My third visit to AC was in October first week for 4 night. I visited most of the perimeter bars this time. It was a buyers market. First night I barfined two stunners from Angel Witch bar. Only few customers was in the bar so girls are ready to come for long time. Went with them room hadfun together and then to High Society. Danced with them. Went back to room at 3.

Third day went to High society. Two mature working ladies approached. I was not interested. They were holding me throughout and telling me about how badly they are in need of money. I took both of them to room. Gave money to buy some food. Brought food from Jollibee and had it like they were starving for a week. Kept some food for kids too. They are ready to entertain meat any level. But I was not excited because my last two dayswere at ahigh standard..Any recommendations for some laxed and hands-on bars.

Jingo10
11-10-19, 08:42
Folks, thought I share my recent Angeles city experience. I found a girl on a dating site who I messaged with and agreed to meet when I come to AC.!I doubt whether she had gone to the police, just trying it on.

But from my experiences the police would believe a local over a foreigner.

This is a good reason for using short term hotels as you don't need to leave your passport details.

I have seen girls on fb explaining how to raise a case against foreigners when they feel guys have lied to get sex, I think this blocks them from entering Phils again.

I think this means you can never risk returning to Phils?

Engine Driver
11-10-19, 10:02
Firstly from hearing other stories I would be concerned too and to be honest not sure how I would react. BUT. Something seems amiss here. A girl who he had lunch with turns around and tries to extort money off him for having sex with a minor. Are the Police that corrupt? Is the girl that dumb in that proving it didn't happen would be easy. I know scams happen but surely there is more to this. Surely this must be an extreme case. I can imagine sleeping with a girl who you thought was of age and her trying to extort money but something seems a miss here. If the Philippines was a possible mind field like this would guys risk in going there? Be interested in more exp posters response.There is absolutely no requirement to hunt on dating sites for hookers when in AC. Sure it might be mildly exciting "dating" a hooker, but why take the risk? There are only several thousand prostitutes working in the bars at any given time, and I appreciate that is not much variety to choose from compared to what mongers are accustomed to in Pussy Heaven in White Man Land, but nothing good ever comes from those on-line dating sites in AC.

We've discussed before that with on-line hookers, you can't touch them, kiss them, finger their pussies, do the ginger test or interview them before hand. It's not as if the online hookers are any cheaper. The girls in the bars are almost always over the age of 18 and the worst they can do is a runner after one pop.

Mr Enternational
11-10-19, 10:21
We've discussed before that with on-line hookers, you can't touch them, kiss them, finger their pussies, do the ginger test or interview them before hand. It's not as if the online hookers are any cheaper. The girls in the bars are almost always over the age of 18 and the worst they can do is a runner after one pop.Of course the online chicks are cheaper. You are cutting the bar out of the equation. You get the online chicks for 1000 pesos. In what bar are you paying 1000 pesos not even including drinks? Only on the old Blow Row could you get chicks that cheap. Besides that, if you fancy a chick in the morning what bar other than Voodoo are you going to go to? Online is 24/7.

Engine Driver
11-10-19, 10:29
Of course the online chicks are cheaper. You are cutting the bar out of the equation. You get the online chicks for 1000 pesos. In what bar are you paying 1000 pesos not even including drinks? Only on the old Blow Row could you get chicks that cheap. Besides that, if you fancy a chick in the morning what bar other than Voodoo are you going to go to? Online is 24/7.You get absolute dogs for 1,000 pesos. Any reasonable chick will be 1,500 to 2,000 short time. They will want 2,500 to 3,000 longtime. So to save 500 pesos, are you willing to go through the blackmail ordeal that other guy went to?

The other thing to note is that online hookers never look quite like their photos when they turn up at your door. They are always fatter, older or uglier. Not saying they’ve been switched, but the photos were probably taken many years before.

Wicked Roger
11-10-19, 11:35
Folks, thought I share my recent Angeles city experience.
She still continues to message me saying she will "tell everything to the judge" unless I pay her the money. She oscillates between threats and beggary to convince me to pay. I am obviously not going to pay anything.

I am considering consulting a lawyer in Manila just to be safe In case they have in fact filed a case against me. I want the lawyer to verify this for my own peace of mind. If on the odd chance that they have filed a bogus claim just to scare me more, doesn't hurt to have a lawyer.

If any of you know a good lawyer in Manila, please DM me.!

Something seems amiss here. A girl who he had lunch with turns around and tries to extort money off him for having sex with a minor. Are the Police that corrupt? Is the girl that dumb in that proving it didn't happen would be easy. I know scams happen but surely there is more to this. Surely this must be an extreme case.
If the Philippines was a possible mind field like this would guys risk in going there? Be interested in more exp posters response.
I doubt whether she had gone to the police, just trying it on.
But from my experiences the police would believe a local over a foreigner.
This is a good reason for using short term hotels as you don't need to leave your passport details.
I have seen girls on fb explaining how to raise a case against foreigners when they feel guys have lied to get sex, I think this blocks them from entering Phils again.
I think this means you can never risk returning to Phils?This is a scam and a stupid one at that as in the end no proof but of course it is a dumb pinay word against a rich foreigner LOL.

Many examples of police corruption in the press NI and the president has publicly said so.

Some police follow the reward not the facts – one couple arrested over child kidnap and other nasties based on eyewitness statement. Only for the Norwegian Embassy to point out the man and pinay lady friend were checking in to a hotel at the same time! Sadly the parents of the girl never found justice due to the police incompetence – the police chief was removed and I think sent to where the NPA or Abu Sayaff are LOL.

But there was a USA man in jail 5 years for rape when in the end was proven his accuser (neighbour) had lied to try and get his house etc. Five years to prove innocence! Another foreigner accused of rape of a minor in Cebu. Spent 10 months in jail until they found the girl was a virgin and was asked to claim rape by a prominent Councillor as the man had dared to question the budget) IE he pointed out how corrupt it was in public!

Some police arrested for kidnap / murder – all in the local press so nothing surprises me anymore.

One pinay tried to tell me she was pregnant by me, when I asked for proof I got some very unusual replies and a call from a 'doctor' who was her uncle. That plus she wanted only PHP 10000 was suspicious. Needless to say she stopped and I returned to the country.

ThaiBoy check OPM but you have only 5 FRs and been to Makati once before but never shared. Perhaps you are a novice, rabbit in headlights type person and they see you coming and smell cash.

Mr Enternational
11-10-19, 12:03
You get absolute dogs for 1,000 pesos. Any reasonable chick will be 1,500 to 2,000 short time. They will want 2,500 to 3,000 longtime. So to save 500 pesos, are you willing to go through the blackmail ordeal that other guy went to?So either this is a case of YMMV or me and my friends have been fucking absolute dogs for all these years. Because I do not have any friends that are paying AC freelancers 2,000, 2,500, and 3,000 pesos. If those are the prices they are giving you then you are being had or they are using hella price discrimination.

Do the numbers once again if you please. You go to a bar and pay 3,500 barfine for long time. Of that, the chick gets 2,000? Are you saying any reasonable chick would rather be forced to stand on a stage half nekkit in a cold bar for 8 hours, or would it be more reasonable for her to sit in the cozy confines of her home waiting for the app to ding for the same 2000 pesos?

Chicks in bars are no different than chicks online. And you can attest just as well as I can that a lot of the times it is the same chick working both angles anyway! There is nobody at Dau bus station separating arriving chicks saying you go work at the bar, you go work online, you go work at the mall and wait for foreigners to ask you out. Stop deluding yourself.

It is the same thing here in Pattaya. Guys trick themselves into believing some gogo girls are better myth. I sit up at the market where all these chicks come get food before they go to work and they look like anyone else walking around town. Hell, there are even a couple living in my building. You can talk to these chicks and get their number at anytime. But some guys will not say a word to them until they are inside of an expensive ass bar where they are all of a sudden transformed in the monger's mind as better than chicks outside of the bar. I don't get it.

As far as any blackmail ordeals, after traveling in and mongering in over 100 countries, I don't scare easily.

Goferring
11-10-19, 12:32
So either this is a case of YMMV or me and my friends have been fucking absolute dogs for all these years. Because I do not have any friends that are paying AC freelancers 2,000, 2,500, and 3,000 pesos. If those are the prices they are giving you then you are being had or they are using hella price discrimination.Enough of this he said / she said arguement.

What are others paying online hookups in the Philippines? I'm assuming no one is fucking pigs just to save 500 p. 😁.

I'm 2 k in the provinces, 3 k in major towns. All LT or half that for ST.

Cheers. G.

PedroMorales
11-10-19, 12:52
Posters seem to forget in the casino, the house always wins. Years ago, I picked up a hooker in my home town, we had some drinks, back alley fun and then more drinks where she insisted.

Though it is true the hookers of Pampanga are all angels, you must remember the ladyboys and others trying to ponce a living from them and feeding them lines to do you over. As they are not master criminals, their stories will have more leaks in them than the Iraqi navy. Swim with the sharks but be ready for evasive action. Weigh up each and every one of their moves for a scam.

D Cups
11-10-19, 15:48

Later in that night this girl starts frantically calling me telling me that her cousin, who turns out to be minor is threatening to go to the police saying I had sex with her and she is currently held by the police but she can protect both of us if I come and pay some money as bride to the cops (just a small amount as apparently she was friends with the cops).You did the right thing TBG.

Turgid
11-10-19, 17:52

Thankfully I reached the airport and left the country, safe, without paying any money.

Let me know if you have any advise. Apologies for the grammatical, spelling errors. I am typing this while still shaken by the whole episode!If you did not have sex with the minor I don't see what you have to worry about. If you did not have sex with the minor then you know its a scam and they know its a scam. If that's the case then why on earth do you need a lawyer? At financial expense and loss of entertainment to yourself you evaded the scammers by fleeing the country; when they come to that realization they will just look for another victim.

Turgid
11-10-19, 18:01
.............Let me know if you have any advise. Apologies for the grammatical, spelling errors. I am typing this while still shaken by the whole episode!On the other hand if you did have sex with the minor you could be in for serious problems even in your home country.

Robbaf
11-10-19, 19:13

Let me know if you have any advise. Apologies for the grammatical, spelling errors. I am typing this while still shaken by the whole episode!Write if off as a lesson learned. If it was a true setup, I think they (cops) would have been waiting at the hotel for you to return to your room. The fact that she texted you lead more to she is working a scam. If you did not do it, you have no worries. As others have said if you did, what were you thinking?

If you did not do anything wrong, you really need to post the name of the scammer you met online and maybe prevent another guy from having the same issues with her.

Robb.

PedroMorales
11-10-19, 19:43
If you did not do it, you have no worries. This is wrong. The laid back vibes make us relaxed and let down our guard. Vet everyone you let into your space there and size up all possible risks. You are conducting a business transaction, not going to the Proms. As I have repeatedly said, you must have a long check list of danger signs. One such sign is inviting dodgy women to your room for no purpose. The system there is corrupt and no one will make the necessary effort to rescue you from yourself. The dude made the right choice by splitting. Look at these women as Apache scouts. Once they report back, the Big Chief, as often as not a ladyboy, wonders if you are worth scalping.

You don't want to be sipping a good Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru and the door comes in on you.

You do not want to get entangled with what passes for the Pinoy law system. Do not play the odds. Russian Roulette is better if you want to go out with a bang and not a whimper in an over crowded Pinoy prison with no room service.

NewImage
11-10-19, 22:32
Not that I am stupid enough to go with younger girls than the law says but (experienced mongers) would you have fled like he did?

Was his response extreme? Whats the best way to handle this situation? (on the basis that he didn't do anything with younger girls).

Run Mann
11-10-19, 23:34
Let me know if you have any advise.

Send a PM to the most knowledgeable man in these parts, Sir Choca Monger. He will advise you of the steps to take in this situation.

Goferring
11-11-19, 02:18
Not that I am stupid enough to go with younger girls than the law says but (experienced mongers) would you have fled like he did?

Was his response extreme? Whats the best way to handle this situation? (on the basis that he didn't do anything with younger girls).Assuming TBG was a new guy to town with little idea how things work then he did the right thing. Its always better safe than sorry.

In the end it cost him very little and none of it went to the fraudster.

The best response is not to get into similar situations in the first place: get blind drunk, chase skanks, stagger home at 4 am, just don't do all 3 at once. Stay under the radar: girls and cops are looking for easy marks so don't be that guy that's throwing money around with abandon, chasing really young girls or putting yourself into risky situations.

If shit does go down then pay early and pay at the scene. Do not escalate the situation and sort it out with family or at the police station. The more people involved, the more it will cost and the longer it will take. If you go in to a cell, you are fucked.

If you want to talk your way out of it and call their bluff, know what you are talking about and do it confidently. I had a girl threaten to call the cops on me once and I just handed her my phone and told her she could call any General in my contact list that she wanted. That I said this in the local language and knew many LE helped.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
11-11-19, 02:29
If you did not do it, you have no worries.Respectfully disagree. A variety of this type of scam exists for this reason: Its profitable. Young ladies do this for a living. Most likely its just a scam involving the girls, not the police (or a fake police officer). He really did make mistakes, the biggest one was to allow a new girl to bring other young ladies into his hotel (that kind of activity is the province of your many-years, many-visits regulars).

NI asked if the OP made the right call by running. Maybe. You have to have experienced this to understand the fear: being jailed for something you didn't do. Only the gent in the situation can make that call. It is extremely difficult to: Prove something you DIDN'T do.

If you did not do anything wrong, you really need to post the name of the scammer you met online and maybe prevent another guy from having the same issues with her.I might agree, and post her pic and a pic of her eye dee. However, I doubt the OP bothered with any of that (another mistake; had he taken a picture of the girl and her eye dee, there is little chance that she would have bothered with any of this).

Member #4675
11-11-19, 06:57
Thank you for all the responses. Both private and here in the forum. Figured I respond to some of the questions / comments.

1. "If you are innocent, why did you run? Feels like an extreme reaction" - Look, I get it. After a couple of nights of sleep, a few thousand miles of distance and regaining the feeling of security, this entire episode feels like some dream and my reaction, in hindsight, feels silly and extreme. Thinking back, I guess I was acting in extreme caution. When she called me to mention the police complaint, I figured it could be one of two kinds of scams.

Scam 1- The woman is acting alone and hopes that the threat of a police complaint might make me pay her the amount she was asking for.

Scam 2 - The woman is partnering with the police and orchestrating this to get a big pay day (thousands of dollars).

Why did I run? I guess I could have called her bluff, but I figured it was not worth it. What if she was in fact involved with the cops and had I refused to pay, their next step would have been to barge into my hotel room and take me to the station where I would be threatened with jail unless I paid everything I owned? When I was talking to her on the phone, my first reaction was, "man how do I prove something I didn't do?" If it was down to her cousin's word over mine, did I really trust the judicial system of this country to follow the "innocent until prove guilty" motto? While I have grown up in a western country that has a strong rule of law, I trace part of my ancestory to a country where this is not the case. I have seen many second hand cases of how innocent people were not protected by the judiciary. So I decided to just leave. May be I could have just switched hotels or moved to a different city and stayed in Philippines rather than leaving the entire country, but I was just not ready to take that risk just to save my holiday or a few bucks. I am happy with my decision and if I am ever (god forbid) in such a situation again, I will probably take the same steps.

2. "Novice to the mongering scene" - I obviously fucked up, so I am not going to defend my mongering experience. But as I have been introspecting, its important to point out that I have more than 10 years of mongering experience and have visited Philippines and other countries in SE Asia and South America, multiple times. So I am quite disappointed in myself to have let this happen to me despite my years of experience. In hindsight, one of the biggest red flags was letting her cousins in my room to have lunch. May be I wanted to feel like the magnanimous foreigner offering free food to her family, may be I was just enjoying my time with her and I misconstrued the good times to mean she is a good person and let my guard down, or maybe I am in that stage of my life where I am seeking experiences from such encounters / trips that are more than just sex. In hindsight, I should have been more careful and obviously going to be moving forward.

3. "Why seek a lawyer if this didn't happen and you have already left the country?" - My rationale was, if the scam involved registering an actual complaint (I mean, its not hard to register a fake complaint), then do I really need an official complaint exist in some country, following me for the rest of my life? Who knows how that might come back to bite me. I figured, I at least find out. This was my initial reaction, but again, after couple of nights of sleep, all of this seems bizarre and distant. So may be I won't bother. But I don't know. The overtly cautious personality of mine might compel me to just find out than let the nagging thought persist in my head.

4. "If you actually did this, then you are not safe in your home country" - I didn't do it. I don't think I need to invest my time trying to convince an online stranger of my innocence.

5. Will I return to Philippines- I don't know. Certainly not in the near future. This entire episode has left me with a bad taste and revisiting this country will only bring back those memories. Not something I want to experience when I am on a vacation, looking to have a good time. May be once this has all faded off and I have regained my confidence, may be I will.

6. Lessons learned- Apart from the "don't let strangers, especially, if they look like minors, in the room", I will, from now on, always keep my actual hotel room safe from everyone and shift my encounters to an hourly rate hotel. This is easy as I generally prefer short time encounters anyway. I will also start taking photos of the IDs of the girls I hook up with. I already don't consume any alcohol on trips just so I stay sharp and have my senses with me, so I will just continue to do that.

Thank you for all of the comments. I feel bit more relaxed sharing this all here. This is a great forum and I have benefited from it. I have been a passive consumer of content on this website but I used to repay in other ways by being a paid member of the site. I will try to do more moving forward and start to actively post about my trips too.

Thank you all and especially to those who DM'ed me with support and suggestions.

Thampi62
11-11-19, 07:50
Any recommendations for some laxed and hands-on bars.I prefer Ponytails and Insomnia followed by Angel Witch among perimeter area. Ship wrecks in WS. For people watching and to try luck High Society.

Dg8787
11-11-19, 08:50
TBG.

You did get scammed. You might not have paid directly to the scammers but your stay was shorted leaving you to run out of town and the country quicker than hell. You lost time and money.

Please give more details like the hotel you stayed in, where you did you eat? Or ordered in? What did you give the girl for the first date?

I personally like bargirls as I know I won't get scammed and there is some protection from it. You never know what you will get from online girls. They do look like a cheaper option but then it may really cost you!

Engine Driver
11-11-19, 09:31
Any recommendations for some laxed and hands-on bars.The type of hands on action you are seeking is at Tickles and Mirrors bars in Burgos Street, Makati. AC does not get that wild. If you buy an LD, the girl will come and sit with you and you may touch her. She is not going to get naked, unzip your fly, give you a blow job in public and let you slip a finger up her ass hole. AC is all rather tame.

RainMania
11-11-19, 16:09
Firstly from hearing other stories I would be concerned too and to be honest not sure how I would react. BUT. Something seems amiss here. A girl who he had lunch with turns around and tries to extort money off him for having sex with a minor. Are the Police that corrupt? Is the girl that dumb in that proving it didn't happen would be easy. I know scams happen but surely there is more to this. Surely this must be an extreme case. I can imagine sleeping with a girl who you thought was of age and her trying to extort money but something seems a miss here. If the Philippines was a possible mind field like this would guys risk in going there? Be interested in more exp posters response.The authorities in PH can be much more corrupt than this. All it takes is for someone to have bad luck.

Here's a bone chilling case that will send shivers down your spine https://youtu.be/7UHQqM8f50Y.

Robbaf
11-11-19, 18:19
Respectfully disagree. A variety of this type of scam exists for this reason: Its profitable. Young ladies do this for a living. Most likely its just a scam involving the girls, not the police (or a fake police officer). He really did make mistakes, the biggest one was to allow a new girl to bring other young ladies into his hotel (that kind of activity is the province of your many-years, many-visits regulars).

NI asked if the OP made the right call by running. Maybe. You have to have experienced this to understand the fear: being jailed for something you didn't do. Only the gent in the situation can make that call. It is extremely difficult to: Prove something you DIDN'T do.

I might agree, and post her pic and a pic of her eye dee. However, I doubt the OP bothered with any of that (another mistake; had he taken a picture of the girl and her eye dee, there is little chance that she would have bothered with any of this).Maybe I should have stated if he did not do it, you have no worries in hiring a lawyer. That was my point. I do not blame him for leaving, as I have also had to depart a hotel fast a couple of times over jealous bargirl husbands (husband?? Called while we were hard at it and she answered told him where we were and what we were doing. WTF) and jealous ex-pat boyfriends. I do not know if there was a problem, but I packed and left the city and moved to another city within hours. About 15-16 years ago I was in a local bar way off the beaten path with some Filipino friends. I was the only foreigner and was minding my manners and a Filipino ran in and shot at another Filipino sitting with his wife. Luckily, we were beside the door and it happened in the back of the bar and we were out of there in a New York minute. Since then, I always take every precaution while I am in the Philippines.

NewImage
11-11-19, 22:57
Apologies I didn't realize you were IN the room for lunch. I assumed wrongly that you were in the hotel restaurant having lunch.

In my mind and please understand I am sympathetic to your situation, the stumbling point was letting anyone who even remotely looks younger than legal INTO your room.

I shy away from twosomes unless I feel very confident and anyone remotely young looking doesn't come near me. Was in Cebu once and must have turned away 5 girls because I thought they looked young or couldn't provide ID. Ain't gambling when on trips. Plenty of fish.

PedroMorales
11-12-19, 00:16
The authorities in PH can be much more corrupt than this. All it takes is for someone to have bad luck. Here's a bone chilling case that will send shivers down your spine https://youtu.be/7UHQqM8f50Y.I'm only 10 minutes into this blatant stitch up but I can see where it is going. Paco's father is Spanish, influential family, bribes not paid, required viewing. Thanks again.

Sidtip
11-12-19, 12:11
, do the ginger test or interview them before hand. It's not as if the online hookers are any cheaper. The girls in the bars are almost always over the age of 18 and the worst they can do is a runner after one pop.There it is again. I thought last time it was a typo and meant to be finger test. What is this mysterious ginger test. Do we put it inside her to kill germs or does it come out a different colour if there is old cum in there. I really need to know.

Sidtip
11-12-19, 12:19
would you have fled like he did?

Was his response extreme? Whats the best way to handle this situation? (on the basis that he didn't do anything with younger girls).I think he was smart in telling her that he was 2 hours away and was coming back. That put everyone at ease and gave him time to get out. Everyone should remember this tactic. That said, I am sure it was a scam. But its better to err on the side of caution. He can switch to Cambodia or Thailand or Vn so it's no loss.

Sidtip
11-12-19, 12:27
I think picking up 2 or more girls on the street or via an app is on the risky side. Bar girls are safer because you know where they work and they can't pull swifties without their boss finding out. The girls on the street hunt in packs for idiots and. As someone said, there is often a ladyboy giving suggestions and support. One will have you in the bed while the other walks around pilfering your stuff. They will take anything. Your phone, wallet, whatever and head out of town with a big payday till you leave.

Kabul Guy
11-12-19, 21:32
I think picking up 2 or more girls on the street or via an app is on the risky side......I hunt almost exclusively on the apps and never have had a issue, sometimes try to leave early but never a theft or scam issue.

The scammers and thieves are out there, they use the apps, street pickups and yes some even are bar girls.

It takes a little common sense and some experience to tell them apart fromj regular pro / non pro girls but it is possible. If at all concerned if there is a scam, I'll take a pass every time. I have passed on many so I am sure I have missed on some good sessions, but on the up side I have never been scammed or stolen from.

Dg8787
11-13-19, 04:01
Newbies and inexperienced it pays to RTFF to be aware of scams and pitfalls.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 06:04
Not that I am an expert but I thought HISo was 1500 as standard? 3000 ? Any seasoned Angeles visitors confirm please.Never paid more then 2000 in Hiso with 1500 a pretty normal price. If its 3 am or so you could pull one for 1000 easy if she's been there all night without a deal.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 06:25

Appreciate.Rest assure that the Koreans will have picked all the places clean by 12 noon most days. Apple cosplay badboy brown sugar ace soja ect ect and all the bars up by the Clarkton hotel are pretty much picked clean between 10 am and 1 pm and all the good ones are gone. If you go out at 2 pm you get nothing but old hags and fatties. You will then have to wait till the 2nd shift comes on in most of the bars which is 6-7 pm.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 06:42

Let me know if you have any advise. Apologies for the grammatical, spelling errors. I am typing this while still shaken by the whole episode!I BF a girl for 3 days back in 2003 and on the third day she asked if her sister and cousin could come over to swim in the hotel pool. Getting 3 days of trust and good times with her I said sure why not the sister and cousin come over and swim then want to use my room to change clothes I stupidly said yes. Anyways this girl told me that her sister was 16 and that her brother was a police officer and she was going to call him tell him I had sex with her sister and that she would not say anything if I gave here 20000 pesos. I said fine ok get changed and I go to the lobby and get money out of the ATM. Once I got downstairs I told the hotel desk girl who I have known for a long time and the hotel security guard who I also knew a while the story she said and they tossed them from the premises. I left the philippines 2 days later and never seen that girl again. Since that time I have never let a girl bring anyone else to my hotel room.

Kazeu
11-13-19, 06:52
Rest assure that the Koreans will have picked all the places clean by 12 noon most days. Apple cosplay badboy brown sugar ace soja ect ect and all the bars up by the Clarkton hotel are pretty much picked clean between 10 am and 1 pm and all the good ones are gone. If you go out at 2 pm you get nothing but old hags and fatties. You will then have to wait till the 2nd shift comes on in most of the bars which is 6-7 pm.I didn't even know there was a second shift at the Korean strip near Clarkton. These bars usually close up shop pretty early. Are you sure there is a 2nd shift?

Kazeu
11-13-19, 06:55
Just wanted to report on my experience taking the Genesis bus from NAIA terminal 3 to SM Clark. Bus was scheduled to leave at 9 am, actually left at 9:03 am. We arrived at 11:10 at SM. Was a great trip. Hardly any traffic. They say its out of bay 14 at arrivals level. But its more like in front of Bay 10. Its clearly marked though, you should not have a problem finding it. I paid 430 for a bus that had a bathroom on board. They even had usb plugs to charge your phone at each seat. Wow the phillipines is progressing!

Kazeu
11-13-19, 06:56
Never paid more then 2000 in Hiso with 1500 a pretty normal price. If its 3 am or so you could pull one for 1000 easy if she's been there all night without a deal.I've also never paid more than 2000 with 1500 pretty normal price. But I do see a lot of koreans holding up 3 fingers indicating they're offering 3 k to random girls.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 07:02
I didn't even know there was a second shift at the Korean strip near Clarkton. These bars usually close up shop pretty early. Are you sure there is a 2nd shift?No 2nd at the bars by Clarkton they are done about 5 pm and closed. Sometimes they will be closed at 1 pm if they got picked clean already. The 2nd shifts are at the 10 am bars soja ace brown suger cosplay apple bad boy Lancelot red ect on walking street they.

Have 2 shifts 10 am to 5 pm then 6 pm till close.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 07:04
I've also never paid more than 2000 with 1500 pretty normal price. But I do see a lot of koreans holding up 3 fingers indicating they're offering 3 k to random girls.3-3-3 I guess.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 07:06
I've also never paid more than 2000 with 1500 pretty normal price. But I do see a lot of koreans holding up 3 fingers indicating they're offering 3 k to random girls.Maybe the girl asked him about size, not price.

Dg8787
11-13-19, 08:29
The other day I was at a province airport coming back to Angeles. I spotted a decent looking pinay waiting for the same flight. I was wondering if she was going there to work in a bar. She was nicely groomed and attired. Long manicured nails brightly colored. Pale white skin. That day a toned down highly prized China Doll look.

I struck up a conversation with her, turns out she had a short family visit and was headed back to AC. She has a Korean BF and the BF maintains her. He pays for an apartment and gives her a small monthly allowance of 8 k. The BF spends a bit of money to keep her looking good, hair treatments, clothes, shoes, manicures and pedicures. She doesn't have to do much but look good and be available. No cooking and no cleaning.

Apparently this is the Korean model, pay a lot to maintain her looks and give a small allowance to keep her around. I know this is generalizing but she says this is quite common amongst the Koreans.

Turgid
11-13-19, 14:07
The other day I was at a province airport coming back to Angeles. I spotted a decent looking pinay waiting for the same flight. I was wondering if she was going there to work in a bar. She was nicely groomed and attired. Long manicured nails brightly colored. Pale white skin. That day a toned down highly prized China Doll look.

I struck up a conversation with her, turns out she had a short family visit and was headed back to AC. She has a Korean BF and the BF maintains her. He pays for an apartment and gives her a small monthly allowance of 8 k. The BF spends a bit of money to keep her looking good, hair treatments, clothes, shoes, manicures and pedicures. She doesn't have to do much but look good and be available. No cooking and no cleaning.

Apparently this is the Korean model, pay a lot to maintain her looks and give a small allowance to keep her around. I know this is generalizing but she says this is quite common amongst the Koreans.So....did you bang her?

Dg8787
11-13-19, 15:11
So....did you bang her?No sir. Didn't even try after I found out she had a BF. Also I didn't think she would nor would I want to jeopardize her relationship. Let's say she had a "job" and I certainly wouldn't want to get her fired, just like I wouldn't want to get a waitress fired anywhere. Jobs are hard to come by in the Philippines.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-13-19, 15:43

Apparently this is the Korean model, pay a lot to maintain her looks and give a small allowance to keep her around. I know this is generalizing but she says this is quite common amongst the Koreans.She can live on 8,000 pesos a month, even including free apartment? Seems a low amount for her to accept for exclusive access to her pussy. Perhaps she moonlights when he is in Korea.

Streetlooker
11-13-19, 20:33

Apparently this is the Korean model, pay a lot to maintain her looks and give a small allowance to keep her around. I know this is generalizing but she says this is quite common amongst the Koreans.I know a girl I see from time to time who used to work crystal palace where I 1st met her and she has a Korean regular that books her for the 7-10 days he is in the Philippines which is about every other month for his work according to her. He spends all his time with her while he is there but she told me he is married in Korea and has a family that he can't leave. He has told her he loves her and wants to be with her but he just can; t leave his family behind or job cause it would bring shame to his Father and Mother. She tells me everytime he leaves her he cries at the airport before getting on the plane back to Korea. He also gives her 20 K peso for her time. She calls him Mr Yang and has told him she does not love him but he still keeps booking her. She's hot so I don; t blame him but guy needs to forget her and move on but he can; t I guess.

Sammon
11-13-19, 21:45
So....did you bang her?I am sure if he asked her to have a drink with him, he could have done her. As I know a hooker in Angeles will never say no if offered money irrespective of who supports her. Only thing holding her back is if he has ways to find out. I doubt Koreans will go to that extreme. I am sure he will use her till another pretty thing comes along when he gets tired of her.

Nothing offered nothing gained.

Dg8787
11-14-19, 00:16
She can live on 8,000 pesos a month, even including free apartment? Seems a low amount for her to accept for exclusive access to her pussy. Perhaps she moonlights when he is in Korea.I don't think she can live on 8 k a month. I believe the BF supplies her food and other necessities. Probably she sends some money home to the parents.

For one I am not sure she was a bg. She didn't give me any indications she moonlights or would accept an invitation for coffee or drinks.

We can't walk around assuming any and all pussies are up for offer.

Dg8787
11-14-19, 00:28
Meanwhile back in the saddle. Past few days after running into an all time favorite working in a perimeter bar and spending a night with her.

She knows I like new girls and has been sending over other new bar girls to me. 4 over the past 2 days. I haven't even stepped into the bar. She sends me a picture of the new girl and I tell her I will BF her and to put her in a trike to me. One comes at 2:00 pm and leaves around 6 pm. I eat dinner and wait for the second one around 9:00 pm. 9 pm'er is gone by midnight when the hotel massage service girl arrives for a 2 hour massage service.

Life in AC is good.

Member #4675
11-14-19, 03:10
Apologies I didn't realize you were IN the room for lunch. I assumed wrongly that you were in the hotel restaurant having lunch.

In my mind and please understand I am sympathetic to your situation, the stumbling point was letting anyone who even remotely looks younger than legal INTO your room.

I shy away from twosomes unless I feel very confident and anyone remotely young looking doesn't come near me. Was in Cebu once and must have turned away 5 girls because I thought they looked young or couldn't provide ID. Ain't gambling when on trips. Plenty of fish.No need to apologize. If I had read a report like this here from someone else, I would have had the same opinion. I am really embarassed, angry and ashamed with myself that I let them in my room. I mean, what was I thinking! In way, I am glad I got away with what I did because the other alternatives would have been far more expensive for me I suppose. I will be on my guard far more going forward.

Member #4675
11-14-19, 03:38
I think he was smart in telling her that he was 2 hours away and was coming back. That put everyone at ease and gave him time to get out. Everyone should remember this tactic. That said, I am sure it was a scam. But its better to err on the side of caution. He can switch to Cambodia or Thailand or Vn so it's no loss.Thank you Sidtip. Just curious, but does Vietnam have a scene like walking street / P Burgos / Soi Cowboy? I have never been to VN, but from what I understood, there are no go go bars, just massage parlors?

Thampi62
11-14-19, 05:34
Meanwhile back in the saddle. Past few days after running into an all time favorite working in a perimeter bar and spending a night with her.

She knows I like new girls and has been sending over other new bar girls to me. 4 over the past 2 days. I haven't even stepped into the bar. She sends me a picture of the new girl and I tell her I will BF her and to put her in a trike to me. One comes at 2:00 pm and leaves around 6 pm. I eat dinner and wait for the second one around 9:00 pm. 9 pm'er is gone by midnight when the hotel massage service girl arrives for a 2 hour massage service.

Life in AC is good.That is very interesting. One girl at a time. From bar. Massage in between.

No scams, not boring.

Thanks Dg for that tip.

Dg8787
11-14-19, 06:48
That is very interesting. One girl at a time. From bar. Massage in between.

No scams, not boring.

Thanks Dg for that tip.Untold stories. Happens 100's of times everyday! No drama just plain sex for php from reliable delivery system.

Sly One
11-14-19, 07:44
First time in AC and it will be New years eve so looking to find a couple of Bi beauties to keep me entertained for the evening.

Any suggestions of the best place to go to find them. Something 23 to 27 yr old range would be great.

Thanks for any help.

Sly.

NewImage
11-14-19, 11:24
Life in AC is good.So when the bar girls turn up what is the price tag? Is there commission involved? Interesting set up. Should catch on.

NewImage
11-14-19, 11:28
Life in AC is good.So I am thinking 2 pm girl gets some money before bar opens then off to work at 6. 9 pm girl comes from bar. So what is the payment please? How does management feel about bar girls leaving at 9 and no BF direct to bar?

Any commission fee involved. This system reminds me of Cambodia whereby you just wait in your room and pimp brings line ups to you room. I alwyas like to cut out the middle man and deal direct with the girls. They do all the hard work.

Engine Driver
11-14-19, 12:20
So when the bar girls turn up what is the price tag? Is there commission involved? Interesting set up. Should catch on.Mate, he clearly says he pays the barfine. The mamasan trusts him to pay the bar fine directly to the girl when she arrives at his door. You are over complicating things here. Since in AC the bar fine is all inclusive, there is no girls fee, pimps fee, commission or any other additional fucking fee.

Dg8787
11-14-19, 12:26
So I am thinking 2 pm girl gets some money before bar opens then off to work at 6. 9 pm girl comes from bar. So what is the payment please? How does management feel about bar girls leaving at 9 and no BF direct to bar?

Any commission fee involved. This system reminds me of Cambodia whereby you just wait in your room and pimp brings line ups to you room. I alwyas like to cut out the middle man and deal direct with the girls. They do all the hard work.I stated I BF (barfine) them. I pay them the 2500 barfine in person when they come and they in turn pay the bar when they return that day or the next day. I tip the girl 500 plus 200 for the trike.

This is nothing like you have guessed or assumed.

No commission to my ATF. She likes helping me out and her friends in the bar. Just had another recommended BF today at 3:00.

Like everything else “trust is the name of the game”.

Engine Driver
11-14-19, 12:28
That is very interesting. One girl at a time. From bar. Massage in between.

No scams, not boring.

Thanks Dg for that tip.Mate, you make it sound like fucking two prostitutes in one day, then getting a hotel massage is like some monumental achievement. Right up there with climbing Mount Everest with no oxygen or walking to the North Pole with no shoes and no dog sled. Hasn't anyone else done that in AC before? They will be building statues of DG all over Fields Avenue now.

Jesus, some posters have the IQ of a fucking gnat.

PedroMorales
11-14-19, 12:44
Mate, he clearly says he pays the barfine. The mamasan trusts him to pay the bar fine directly to the girl when she arrives at his door. You are over complicating things here. Since in AC the bar fine is all inclusive, there is no girls fee, pimps fee, commission or any other additional fucking fee.It would make a great school math problem though. If a monger pays 5,000 PHP directly to a hooker, and if the mamasan gets half, if the commission is 1,000 PHP, if the pimp gets half of what the mamasan gets, and if other, additional fucking fees and sundries, such as condoms and gloves for fisting come to 750 PHP, how much does the hooker gets if she pays 100 PHP each way to her trike driving husband? (trick question).

Turgid
11-15-19, 00:33
I am sure if he asked her to have a drink with him, he could have done her. As I know a hooker in Angeles will never say no if offered money irrespective of who supports her. Only thing holding her back is if he has ways to find out. I doubt Koreans will go to that extreme. I am sure he will use her till another pretty thing comes along when he gets tired of her.

Nothing offered nothing gained.From his response to my question I think his moral sensibilities caused him to lose out. I would have looked at it as they weren't married and the Korean bloke probably has tons of other girls in the Philippines and out and I would actually augment the meager salary he was giving her.

Sammon
11-15-19, 01:43
I don't think she can live on 8 k a month. I believe the BF supplies her food and other necessities. Probably she sends some money home to the parents.

For one I am not sure she was a bg. She didn't give me any indications she moonlights or would accept an invitation for coffee or drinks.

We can't walk around assuming any and all pussies are up for offer.You did strike up a conversation with her and she opened up her situation including the amount of support. Would any normal girl open up to a stranger she met? No way.

Maybe she is not for sale. You will only find out if you offered to take her out to dinner or drinks. She does not have to give you hints. Probably she was a former bargirl if not current. She lives in Angeles. Maybe she was waiting for you to make the first move. Majority of girls in Angeles are available. If the Korean wanted her to be faithful only to him he would have asked her to stay in the provinces and only accompany him to wherever he wants to go.

I have supported few girls from provinces through schooling and they stayed there till I visit and we would spend time together in Cebu, Manila, Angeles and beach resorts. Then she will go back home. I have no illusion of her not having sex with local boys if she did. But I would never keep her in a brothel town like Angeles.

Engine Driver
11-15-19, 01:46
From his response to my question I think his moral sensibilities caused him to lose out. I would have looked at it as they weren't married and the Korean bloke probably has tons of other girls in the Philippines and out and I would actually augment the meager salary he was giving her.She is not receiving a salary of 8,000 a month. It is likely to be much much more. Mistresses with time on their hands burn through cash. They develop expensive alcohol, drug and gambling habits. They can't escape the clutches of the trike drivers, pimps and various other low lives that live on the edges of society and mix in her circle. They will ensure she burns cash. Obviously the girl whom this monger met at the airport is not going to tell him she is on 20/30/40 k a month. She is going to underquote to leave the door open for another gullible sponsor.

Sxxxx
11-15-19, 03:49
......................Obviously the girl whom this monger met at the airport is not going to tell him she is on 20/30/40 k a month. She is going to under quote to leave the door open for another gullible sponsor.Yeh that Monger who met her at the airport doesn't know much about the mentality of Phil hookers (or hookers anywhere in the world, for that matter).

Well said, she "left the door open" , but he could not see it. The door was open, he should have closed the deal, and open her legs!

"China doll" as he says. And on the mantelpiece she stays, until the next trike driver fucks her.

For sure, 9 out of 10 ISG guys would have serviced her, that's if, she ever existed in the first place!

PedroMorales
11-15-19, 08:47
I have supported few girls from provinces through schooling and they stayed there till I visit and we would spend time together in Cebu, Manila, Angeles and beach resorts. Then she will go back home. I have no illusion of her not having sex with local boys if she did. But I would never keep her in a brothel town like Angeles.Bringing them to Angeles is a good idea so they can see the dangers of a life of vice consorting with Korean losers. I call them losers as obvioysly the K pop gals want to have nothing to do with them and they construct their own fantasies, subsidising Samar's finest. I wonder how many of those Koreans will lend up living on cat food. Korea is a very closed society and I don't think their mamas would approve of a heavily inked Pinay hooker as a daughter in law. Perhaps if they spewnt as few subsidised years at "trike school" in the provinces.

Dg8787
11-16-19, 01:56
My encounter with the China Doll went just ask I told you. Nothing more nothing less. No need to injected with school child BS. The girl wasn't looking for anything else and did not show any interest in anything on the side. Other AC female friends of mine confirmed some Koreans only give a small allowance to their GF's.

Contrary to the idea Koreans are free big spenders there are many Korean kuripot in private. They may put on a big lavish show in public but are pretty cheap and abusive in private.

Dg8787
11-16-19, 02:04
Gentlemen,

At the unveiling of my statue on Walking Street I will be flashing the V hand sign. So you will secretly know it will be acknowledging credit to vitamin V for my enduring performances.

Hopefully the statue will have the V hand sign.

Extended life through vitamin V.

DG8787.

Wicked Roger
11-16-19, 08:06
Contrary to the idea Koreans are free big spenders there are many Korean kuripot in private. They may put on a big lavish show in public but are pretty cheap and abusive in private.Agree as some of the girls I know who go with them purely for the money (as pay well for to take girls to resorts) said when they ask about being the GF they will only give small (ish) allowances.

Two I know with sponsors do play on the side as need extra cash. Simple really.

NewImage
11-16-19, 13:29
Best place to change money near / on Walking Street? Staying at Central Park. Some of the exchange places look pretty dodgy- anywhere consistently good with no scams or hassles.

Appreciated.

Dg8787
11-16-19, 13:56
Best place to change money near / on Walking Street? Staying at Central Park. Some of the exchange places look pretty dodgy- anywhere consistently good with no scams or hassles.

Appreciated.Never heard of a complaint of any shops other than exchange rates. Once in a while a clerk might short change you whether by mistake or intentionally. Always count your money before you leave.

Best to change your money during daytime hours and while sober. Never flash large amounts of money. In PH large amounts would be 10 k or more. I never show more than 5 k in a wad. I use multiple pockets with 5 k each.

Blanquiceleste
11-16-19, 15:04

Appreciated.Norma's is considered to be the most reliable. Also, since its slightly off the main drag there are lesser chances of being accosted by unsavory characters.

5 H8 M+7 W Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines.

Other than this, there are a bunch of money changers all lined up next to each other near JJ's Supermarket. They are all quite good with rates. Remember the sage advice DG8787 has mentioned and you will be fine.

Manfield04
11-16-19, 17:36
There are a few money changers after JJ Supermarket away from Walking Street. They offer almost the same rate, may be a difference of less than a peso on one US $. There is also one near the Kebab House on Walking Street towards MC Donald but on the opposite side. Here, the key word is alert. You must just be alert.

Best place to change money near / on Walking Street? Some of the exchange places look pretty dodgy- anywhere consistently good with no scams or hassles.

Sammon
11-16-19, 20:20
Yeh that Monger who met her at the airport doesn't know much about the mentality of Phil hookers (or hookers anywhere in the world, for that matter).

Well said, she "left the door open" , but he could not see it. The door was open, he should have closed the deal, and open her legs!

"China doll" as he says. And on the mantelpiece she stays, until the next trike driver fucks her.

For sure, 9 out of 10 ISG guys would have serviced her, that's if, she ever existed in the first place!' China Doll ' maybe to his eyes. I normally do not hat up any girl at the airport but she happens to sit next me in the plane maybe conversation will happen. If she opens up about her kept status I would have tried to get her to bed if she is to my liking. A monger generally never misses a chance offering.

Sxxxx
11-16-19, 22:04
Norma's is considered to be the most reliable. Also, since its slightly off the main drag there are lesser chances of being accosted by unsavory characters.

5 H8 M+7 W Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines.

Other than this, there are a bunch of money changers all lined up next to each other near JJ's Supermarket. They are all quite good with rates. Remember the sage advice DG8787 has mentioned and you will be fine.You have got it all wrong. Where there is a bunch of money changers, there are a bunch of potential criminals, waiting for his chance. High profile place, no.

Also changing money at any out of the way place is asking for trouble, too.

I try and reduce the risk by 1. Change money day time. Crims work at night in the main, get up late next morning, LOL. Well my crims do, hope there are no exceptions, any time soon 2. I arrive in trike, change money, and exit in same trike parked close to where I am standing 3. I give armed security guard at security a small tip every time, that is, he knows me. I get trike driver at same 'depot' and give him a small tip every time. Any crim observing me can see I have harmonious relations with all around me, and thus most probably support, if anything should happen. Not a soft target.

No walking to / from money changer on my own.

One such guy at same money changer, and yes Norma"s, walked to Norma's on his own, got his money and walked away, only to be shot in the back of the head and robbed, some distance away. Guy saved small tips and trike fee, and paid for it with his life.

Luck plays a part in life I know. And I have been blessed with that all 45 yrs I have been whoring, except once when I withdrew from 'doggy' with a piece of shit on my dick.

NewImage
11-17-19, 02:15
There are a few money changers after JJ Supermarket away from Walking Street. They offer almost the same rate, may be a difference of less than a peso on one US $. There is also one near the Kebab House on Walking Street towards MC Donald but on the opposite side. Here, the key word is alert. You must just be alert.Thanks Manfeild et al. Luckily I am careful with my $ plus quite a big unit so although I don't go looking for trouble I'm probably not the weak or frail of the herd. I know I ask quite a lot of questions but I always come through with a fairly detailed TR. Got a 3 wk sortie in early Dec involving Manila, Angeles (first time), Sabang & Burgos. I only get to travel twice a year so the intel is much appreciated.

NI.

Fizzman1970
11-17-19, 02:16
I know I will get picked on for the question but here it goes. I would like to get my Back Hair removed while in Angeles at a spa that can do laser removal. Can anyone give me advice?

Wicked Roger
11-17-19, 13:31
but she happens to sit next me in the plane maybe conversation will happen.

If she opens up about her kept status I would have tried to get her to bed if she is to my liking. A monger generally never misses a chance offering.I do that Sammon and had some success in the past. One was an older MILF (I rarely chase that genre as many would know) with a stunning figure for her age. Was going to Dubai and sat next to me for 8 hours. Lots of fun once we landed as she worked there as I did also. Then when she returned to Manila we would meet in Makati for some very naughty liaisons.

Few photos attached. Shew wore the fishnets. Mini and heels in Makati, in Greenbelt, in Burgos, for dinner and in bed LOL.

And to make life better (for me of course!) her granddaughter (19) was lovely also. Took them both to HK and had a lot of threesomes. Once she realized being naughty was a good thing then was very liberal and encouraging LOL.

And yes a monger never misses a chance even if unsuccessful LOL.

Turgid
11-17-19, 16:27
My encounter with the China Doll went just ask I told you. Nothing more nothing less. No need to injected with school child BS. The girl wasn't looking for anything else and did not show any interest in anything on the side. Other AC female friends of mine confirmed some Koreans only give a small allowance to their GF's.

Contrary to the idea Koreans are free big spenders there are many Korean kuripot in private. They may put on a big lavish show in public but are pretty cheap and abusive in private.I believe the reason why the girls agree to be kept 'girlfriends' of the Koreans is because they are not sexually demanding like us Westerners.

Mr Enternational
11-17-19, 16:36
I know I will get picked on for the question but here it goes. I would like to get my Back Hair removed while in Angeles at a spa that can do laser removal. Can anyone give me advice?I don't know how long you will be in AC, but when I did it in the States years ago, it was sevaral treatments over weeks or months.

Fizzman1970
11-17-19, 19:34
I don't know how long you will be in AC, but when I did it in the States years ago, it was sevaral treatments over weeks or months.Yes, you are right. I sure wish there was a way to do it in one. I thought I would get my first treatment in Angeles to save some money and see how it goes. I have been having my back waxed for a little over a year now and I don't seem to get as much hair now. But I guess its time to go to the next step. Who knows it might cost effective to make more trips Thanks for your reply and info!

Sxxxx
11-17-19, 22:26
You have got it all wrong. Where there is a bunch of money changers, there are a bunch of potential criminals, waiting for his chance. High profile place, no.

I try and reduce the risk by 1. Change money day time. Crims work at night in the main, get up late next morning, LOL. Well my crims do, hope there are no exceptions, any time soon 2. I arrive in trike, change money, and exit in same trike parked close to where I am standing 3. I give armed security guard at security a small tip every time, that is, he knows me. I get trike driver at same 'depot' and give him a small tip every time. Any crim observing me can see I have harmonious relations with all around me, and thus most probably support, if anything should happen. Not a soft target..To avoid being shot in the back of the head, walk backwards, check the scene, walk forwards. Repeat, repeat.

Blanquiceleste
11-18-19, 01:23
You have got it all wrong. Where there is a bunch of money changers, there are a bunch of potential criminals, waiting for his chance. High profile place, no.

I try and reduce the risk by 1. Change money day time. Crims work at night in the main, get up late next morning, LOL. Well my crims do, hope there are no exceptions, any time soon 2. I arrive in trike, change money, and exit in same trike parked close to where I am standing 3. I give armed security guard at security a small tip every time, that is, he knows me. I get trike driver at same 'depot' and give him a small tip every time. Any crim observing me can see I have harmonious relations with all around me, and thus most probably support, if anything should happen. Not a soft target.

No walking to / from money changer on my own.

One such guy at same money changer, and yes Norma"s, walked to Norma's on his own, got his money and walked away, only to be shot in the back of the head and robbed, some distance away. Guy saved small tips and trike fee, and paid for it with his life.

Luck plays a part in life I know. And I have been blessed with that all 45 yrs I have been whoring, except once when I withdrew from 'doggy' with a piece of shit on my dick.LOL. Thank you for your 'advice'. I guess you have had a lucky run so far after all. Perhaps you missed the lesson in mongering school that teaches one "to maintain a low low profile, and remain unnoticed by locals as far as possible." If you think those gun-wielding thugs are backing off because you know a couple of trike drivers and a lame security guard who hasn't fired a round in a decade from his rusty Spingfield, then you are deluding yourself.

Now I have no idea what beef the chap who got shot had with the locals. I have been visiting these parts for a good two decades and I have never had a problem. And Norma's is really not out of the way, its just off the main drag, as I mentioned earlier.

Goferring
11-18-19, 05:27
To avoid being shot in the back of the head, walk backwards, check the scene, walk forwards. Repeat, repeat.Hahaha. Wasn't there a poster a while ago asking about where to get his own SWAT Team to act as body guards? 🤔.

Nothing like just blending in so you you don't appear to be worth robbing.

Enjoy. G.

Diglerni
11-18-19, 06:08

No walking to / from money changer on my own..Maybe I'm missing something, or I don't come across as someone you want to rob. I've been to AC 5 times in 2 years and never had an issue with changing money. Maybe it's because I'm only changing 100-150 at a time, or I'm a bigger guy. Are there really people afraid to change money in the AC?

I typically go to the barber shop on walking street. You can change your money inside, away from the eyes of the public. If I need a $3 trim I'll get one too. I'm never worried about changing money, more so about spending to much on a girl from HC. But then I'm stealing good times.

Engine Driver
11-18-19, 06:29
I do that Sammon and had some success in the past. One was an older MILF (I rarely chase that genre as many would know) with a stunning figure for her age. Was going to Dubai and sat next to me for 8 hours. Lots of fun once we landed as she worked there as I did also. Then when she returned to Manila we would meet in Makati for some very naughty liaisons.

Few photos attached. Shew wore the fishnets. Mini and heels in Makati, in Greenbelt, in Burgos, for dinner and in bed LOL.

And to make life better (for me of course!) her granddaughter (19) was lovely also. Took them both to HK and had a lot of threesomes. Once she realized being naughty was a good thing then was very liberal and encouraging LOL.

And yes a monger never misses a chance even if unsuccessful LOL.WR, am I understanding this correctly? Grandma arrives with her granddaughter to your hotel room and you fuck them both in a threesome? Don't tell me you then got them to lick each other's pussies after giving them a nice cream pie each. Hahaha. If that's the case, that this is most crazy act I've ever heard of. Hahahaha. I'm genuinely fuckin' gob smacked. Can anyone name one other nationality that would behave like this? Apart from Filipina? What is it with these women? Hahahaha. Grandma meets foreigner on a plane, then fucks him and says next time we do threesome with my granddaughter? Hahahahahaha. All for a plate of Jollibee or if it's HK, then for a plate of dim sum.

Not even Commodus or Caligula would have been so debauched as this crazy-ass MILF or is that GILF? Hahahahaha.

Engine Driver
11-18-19, 09:10
I know I will get picked on for the question but here it goes. I would like to get my Back Hair removed while in Angeles at a spa that can do laser removal. Can anyone give me advice?Operating a medical grade laser requires some skill and training, maybe even some dermatological knowledge. While the clinic might be owned by a reputable person, you are assuming of course that the chick who is going to burn your hairs off with a laser has been certified to use it. Why would you take this risk? They are probably not used to working with thick, leathery, white man skin before. The internet is full of stories of laser gone wrong. I certainly wouldn't try it in AC. This post should actually be in the "Stupid Mongers" thread. Hahaha.

Hundreds of girls arrive each week in AC from the poor provinces in the Visayas in search of an income. Those that are too shy to become prostitutes take up work in beauty salons, legit massage shops, restaurants and shops. Usually, they will know someone who will make an introduction. The girl who is going to laser your crack, sack and back probably only arrived a few months ago and up until then, wouldn't have even heard the word laser before.

PedroMorales
11-18-19, 10:05
Operating a medical grade laser requires some skill and training, maybe even some dermatological knowledge. There is an ageing hooker in England offers this service, as well as Botox injections. Though I am not into botox, the idea that anyone would allow a hooker inject them with such poison amazes me.

Streetlooker
11-18-19, 18:51
Just got back from a 3 week trip to fields ave. Looked in almost every bar on Fields for girls I consider a ten only to find not much over a 7 in any of the bars there. X S bar had a group of girls called goddesses and while they were very good looking girls I would not consider any of them to be a 9 or a 10.8's at best. Most bars had there upper and lower tier of girls spotlights and Models Vs Regular girls and I found not a huge difference between the 2 groups. Not one 9 or 10 in the whole of fields. I will be going back in a few more weeks and Thou maybe I need to go to the Korean KTV places and pay the huge fees to find the 9's and 10's there. Anyone know where to find the 9's and 10's in the go go bars?

Mr Enternational
11-18-19, 19:41
Anyone know where to find the 9's and 10's in the go go bars?Why would 9s and 10s be in gogo bars when they could just as well be modeling in magazines and staring on Filipino soap operas and in Filipino movies? And who here knows what your idea of a 9 or 10 is? Why post such a subjective question.

GreenBud
11-18-19, 20:53
Anyone know where to find the 9's and 10's in the go go bars?Nowhere. There are occasional 8's, per my personal Bell curve. I see them in Atlantis and that bar on the fourth floor (that bar who had daddy's girls dancers) close to High Society. But many times, they are not available.

Norma's is considered to be the most reliable. Also, since its slightly off the main drag there are lesser chances of being accosted by unsavory characters.Norma's was the only money changer that my hotel clerk knew of that changes pesos to US dollar (sometimes I win playing poker). The spread was pretty fair / good.

I am somewhat paranoid, but IMO, Walking Street is very safe. During business hours, many people are around. I don't think the unsavory characters are going to mug you in front of everyone, just like most places in the world. I have not read about people getting mugged and killed on Walking Street. But I don't constantly monitor the news. I read a few stories in which the guy gets killed when he leaves Walking Street. I read a story where a tourist gets killed on Walking Street when he got into a fight with a vendor (he pulls out a knife). I read about Westerners who get seriously injured when they get into fights on Walking Street.

Of course, you have to worry about the grab and run, and the pick pockets. But that shouldn't be a major concern if you are careful.