PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Sammon
12-24-19, 01:49
Well I am glad I made it to AC in 2010 pre the big bar raids that changed the culture, when the LT was the only time, girls did not want to leave in the morning less they lose you to another girl, and pretty girls in the big places danced topless. Remember body paint? Still, I think I missed AC's heydays which were probably in the 90's or even earlier. The 70's & 80's must have been an amazing party.

I think the bars ARE the only reason to visit AC, otherwise you are probably better off in MNL or Cebu, and 5 or 6 nights is optimal in AC provided you stay at a hotel with a decent swimming pool.I went there in 1996. All info was in ************* which I believe closed. Barfine was 600 pesos. Innocent girls with no attitude will stay all night. No tip was expected or given. Girls were begging you for barfine. Otherwise they did not make any money. Very rarely people will buy lady drinks. You go in sit have a beer. Look around and if you do not find anybody go to next bar. Once you decide on the girl no need to discuss anything with the girl. Once I made a mistake of leaving the tip of 500 pesos for the waitress. The girl noticed it and grabbed it and gave it back to me saying no tip necessary. Many girls came but got disillusioned and left. They did not want to be prostitutes. Do not know what was promised to them. Majority of clintale are westerners. So are the bar owners, managers. No I. The check. All girls loved to dance and were very happy to stay with you. Poverty was rampant and they appreciated any help in the form of buying them clothes etc.

Unfortunately everything changes with times.

Dg8787
12-24-19, 05:53
Good old days when gasoline was 25 cents a gallon.

Cizgarettes were 24 cents a pack.

Bread was?

Milk was?

All of this doesn't have anything to do with today guys. 600 peso barfine.

Made $2. 00 an hour!

Today in today's $$$ and exchange rates are much better. Besides yesterday's are yesterday's.

Welcome to 2020. If you can still fuck then life is good.

Pute Nut
12-24-19, 06:29
Today in today's $$$ and exchange rates are much better. Besides yesterday's are yesterday's.

2005 you could still get BFs on Walking Street for just a bit over 1000. These are now 3 K (and tend to be shorter).

US minimum wage 2005-2019 has only gone from 5. 15 to 7. 25. Unless you have access to helicopter cash it's not cheaper.

Dg8787
12-24-19, 07:02
2005 you could still get BFs on Walking Street for just a bit over 1000. These are now 3 K (and tend to be shorter).

US minimum wage 2005-2019 has only gone from 5. 15 to 7. 25. Unless you have access to helicopter cash it's not cheaper.Nothing in the past matters today. Yesterday is gone.

Minimum wage never got any pussy anyway. Btw minimum wage has no meaning nor any comparison to anything here.

Engine Driver
12-24-19, 11:50
Nothing in the past matters today. Yesterday is gone.

Minimum wage never got any pussy anyway. Btw minimum wage has no meaning nor any comparison to anything here.Thank you for your words of wisdom. Your sage advice is truly awesome.

D Cups
12-24-19, 14:52
I lived in AC in Carmenville from 1982-84 as an officer in the USAF. I was 25 years old then. Man, I was getting quality pussy for free as a captain who drove around in a brand new 1983 Datsun 280 Z T-Top that I paid $12,450 for (from Guam). Fuck, all I had to do was drive around in that pussy magnet and I'd give a sexy Flip a ride and would be banging her 20 minutes later! I also frequented the Maharaja for great massage and sex for about $15 then. As well as the bars where you could see live sex if that's your thing. Dated a Playboy bunny in Manila. Man, those were the good old days when I was buff and young and full of cum but guess what? Now I'm 64 and getting more and better pussy than I ever got back then! Sure, I pay for it but in the end we all pay for it one way or the other! Holiday Cheers! I'm off to DR in January for three weeks to bang the Extra Big Boobs!

DCups.

Spanning the Globe for Biggest Bangable Boobs.

NewImage
12-24-19, 21:24
Hello everyone,
I am going to Angeles for the first time on Jan. 7th, for 40 nights.I have nearly completed a 75 night stay in Kiev and have 6 months experience in Sosua.
I have lots of info re apartments, agencies, and agents in Kiev to share.I also have a trusted Ukrainian friend who I can share.
I also can share my regular girls in Kiev to someone willing to do the same.Info re Philippines would be especially useful right now.PM me if interested.
David.You will be bored shitless after 4 days and decent pussy is like needle in haystack -leave the cheap pussy for poor Mongers who were married for 20/30 years now paying off support and cashed up K's.

We will be saying told you so - (not that I'm an expert).

Sxxxx
12-24-19, 22:15
Wicked Roger: Admire your willingness to help others (PM"s to newbies, who cannot afford subscription, LOL). Your many years of experience and contacts with Provincial girls, is legend on this Forum.

Just returned from Angeles today (Tuesday 24th). Last Thursday night, number of bars were closed down by the authorities, including my favourite bar. Opened the next day once Christmas gift giving this year was sorted out. Believe they requested cash, no chocolates or Chrissy caps, this time.

Experienced and trusted locals on subject of Angeles night life, say there is a downturn within AC. Started about 2 years ago, according to them. I would agree with that. Fewer white guys visit Phils nowadays (restrictions on 1. Smoking 2. Drugs. 4. Korean factor, all at play, plus others, presumably).

Also, they said a Chinese invasion began in 2019 (in addition to the established Korean one). The initial Chinese are reportedly from Taiwan, and organised by a Ching Pimp. He brings 20/20 at a time, parked in your favourite bar, like what happened to me, LOL. Wait till mainland China hits the GO button, LOL.

I doubt that serious / sensible people could enjoy Angeles much any more. Great place if you want to go with the flow A.

Myself, I had a great time, but not all of the time, and find I have to spend more to do so, nowadays (Age factor, my age LOL).

Merry Syphillis and Happy Gonnorhea.

Sxxxx
12-25-19, 01:11
Thank you for your words of wisdom. Your sage advice is truly awesome.Well said. What would we do without him?

Which reminds me, a Chinaman in Taiwan is bringing 20/30 fellow countrymen (not allowed to say 'Chings') to Angeles every 2 months. My reliable local informant says it is the beginning of a Chinese invasion. First an established Korean one, now, the beginnings of a Chinese one. We, the whites built Angeles as a whoring destination, then along they came, and took over our joint.

We need to start again, at a different location. Any suggestions? Sorry, not Davao, its not a destination, its a backwater / outpost suitable only for fine wines etc, not sex.

Well, I had a great 3 nights in AC. As some suggest, only good for a short stay (AC). The guy who says he is going to stay 40 nights in AC, should be investigated. No one in their right mind would do anything like that.

I was physically in AC five nights, but one of them was when the authorities ran around closing down the bars. Next night bars were re-opened again. And another night you could not call a 'night out' = 3 effective nights, and enough for anyone with a full set of marbles.

As 2019 is drawing to a close, I think it appropriate to mention two members. CM for his Pulitzer Prize posts, and Wicked Roger for his services to guys who are too mean / cheap / curipot to pay subscription fee for PM facility. Both men went beyond the pale, and without them, we would be a shadow of our former selves. Congratulations lads.

Next year promises to be the year of the Chinese, according to my ever reliable local informant. And the year that whites 'relocate'.

Unfortunately, I am not in good writing form today, but at least I tried.

My previous post was buried under 10/12 others, people who posted after me. So, not much encouragement for anyone to post anything, I'm afraid, LOL.

10 am Wednesday AEST, Christmas day. Lets see if this one gets buried too.

Thampi62
12-25-19, 12:10
Hello everyone,

I am going to Angeles for the first time on Jan. 7th, for 40 nights.

I have nearly completed a 75 night stay in Kiev and have 6 months experience in Sosua.

I have lots of info re apartments, agencies, and agents in Kiev to share.

I also have a trusted Ukrainian friend who I can share.

I also can share my regular girls in Kiev to someone willing to do the same.

Info re Philippines would be especially useful right now.

PM me if interested.

David.Hi David,

I am really envy on you David. 75 nights in Kiev and 6 moths mongering in Sosua then another upcoming 40 nights in Ac. Awesome. I can't even dream about such wonderful vacation. When I travel west I spent 8 to 10 days maximum. And to east 4 or 5 nights. Once I back in home feel like all good things happened long ago. Again I plan for my next visit after two or three months. So I envy on you. Kiev is awesome.

Better you split your 40 nights in AC alone. Nothing is there in AC than good looking girls. But that itself inferior to Manila but expenses in AC is half or less than Manila. You will definitely get bored in 10 days. Subic Bay two nights may be interesting with a girl from AC. Then Manila, excellent girls, Cebu and Boracay. I never visited Cebu and Boracay, but it is in my bucket list.

Enjoy David. Happy mongering.

Diglerni
12-25-19, 21:30
Wicked Roger: Admire your willingness to help others (PM"s to newbies, who cannot afford subscription, LOL). Your many years of experience and contacts with Provincial girls, is legend on this Forum.

Just returned from Angeles today (Tuesday 24th). Last Thursday night, number of bars were closed down by the authorities, including my favourite bar. Opened the next day once Christmas gift giving this year was sorted out. Believe they requested cash, no chocolates or Chrissy caps, this time.

Experienced and trusted locals on subject of Angeles night life, say there is a downturn within AC. Started about 2 years ago, according to them. I would agree with that. Fewer white guys visit Phils nowadays (restrictions on 1. Smoking 2. Drugs. 4. Korean factor, all at play, plus others, presumably).

Also, they said a Chinese invasion began in 2019 (in addition to the established Korean one). The initial Chinese are reportedly from Taiwan, and organised by a Ching Pimp. He brings 20/20 at a time, parked in your favourite bar, like what happened to me, LOL. Wait till mainland China hits the GO button, LOL.

I doubt that serious / sensible people could enjoy Angeles much any more. Great place if you want to go with the flow A.

Myself, I had a great time, but not all of the time, and find I have to spend more to do so, nowadays (Age factor, my age LOL).

Merry Syphillis and Happy Gonnorhea.Agree and disagree. Yes there are many Koreans and now Chinese, but still plenty of great fun for whites. I spent 10 days there and never once found it hard to get a girl I found hot either at bar or HS. Yeah prices are a little higher, but where else in the world can you go get GFE for 30-60 bucks. It might be because I'm younger and in shape, but I had hot girls throwing themselves at me. I got no issues giving a girl 2-3 k if her service is stellar.

AussieGaigin
12-25-19, 22:40
Well said. What would we do without him?

Which reminds me, a Chinaman in Taiwan is bringing 20/30 fellow countrymen (not allowed to say 'Chings') to Angeles every 2 months. My reliable local informant says it is the beginning of a Chinese invasion. First an established Korean one, now, the beginnings of a Chinese one. We, the whites built Angeles as a whoring destination, then along they came, and took over our joint.It is not a "tourist invasion" you have to worry about. Wait till the Chinese developers move in and start buying up land and putting up buildings, as has been reportedly happening in Thailand, Vietnam, etc.

GoodEnough
12-25-19, 22:41
It is not a "tourist invasion" you have to worry about. Wait till the Chinese developers move in and start buying up land and putting up buildings, as has been reportedly happening in Thailand, Vietnam, etc.It's happening here too in the major cities. Perhaps the Chinese acquisitive lust just hasn't yet hit Angeles, but it will.

GE.

WestCoast1
12-26-19, 00:59
It is not a "tourist invasion" you have to worry about. Wait till the Chinese developers move in and start buying up land and putting up buildings, as has been reportedly happening in Thailand, Vietnam, etc.Its happening. In Malate / Ermita, on Adriatico St, next to Robinson's mall is Midland Plaza. MP is an older building, a condo-tell. Directly across the Adriatico street from MP is a new building, a high-rise, not that far from completion. 20+ stories. It has beautiful multi-color exterior lights then appear to be synced on-off, blink-blink. The exterior is complete. At first, nobody in the area could tell me what the new building was: Hotel? Condo? Biz? Other? I asked the MP security guards, local vendors, and realtors: What is the new building? Finally an answer from a local businessman: Chinese online gambling center. Similar to a call-center with booths, Chinese gamblers are expected to come in quantity, purchase 4-hour blocks of time to gamble online. Wealthy Chinese are financing the construction. Apparently gambling online is illegal in China? Anyone else have other news of this building?

Sxxxx
12-26-19, 01:45
It is not a "tourist invasion" you have to worry about. Wait till the Chinese developers move in and start buying up land and putting up buildings, as has been reportedly happening in Thailand, Vietnam, etc.Sorry, but it a tourist invasion that I have to worry about.

I have about 2 to 5 yrs more left on this Planet. What happens after I exit is of no concern to me.

And, whilst on the point, I entered the Phils sex scene in 1974 and have visited Phils heck of a lot times since. I enjoyed the pre Internet, pre this / that girlie scene of the Phils. What comes after me, matters not.

Which brings forth one of my "war cries" . "Do it now, not when your dead".

Enjoy what there is to enjoy lads, right now.

Psychman
12-26-19, 02:50

US minimum wage 2005-2019 has only gone from 5. 15 to 7. 25. Unless you have access to helicopter cash it's not cheaper.And using social media, you can still get good looking gals for 1500 easily. The game has changed, like it or not.

What percentage of mongers are making minimum wage? I mean, I hope not--this is not a poor mans game, if we are being honest. Money has always been the light to the moths, if you catch that metaphor.

Pute Nut
12-26-19, 03:19
And using social media, you can still get good looking gals for 1500 easily. The game has changed, like it or not.I pay 1100-1500 in HiSo. Irrelevant comparison as cutting out the middleman means no bar cut in the sales price. I paid like 300-800 in 2005 for direct purchases, texting worked great already back then.

What percentage of mongers are making minimum wage? I mean, I hope not--this is not a poor mans game, if we are being honest. I think most forum readers can work out that that was the baseline US minimum pay change during which period the BFs tripled, for comparison. Not suggesting that flipping burgers is the best way to get your hot dog between the legs of flips.

Dg8787
12-27-19, 01:59
And using social media, you can still get good looking gals for 1500 easily. The game has changed, like it or not.

What percentage of mongers are making minimum wage? I mean, I hope not--this is not a poor mans game, if we are being honest. Money has always been the light to the moths, if you catch that metaphor.Judging by so many posts you would think quite a few work at minimum wage. Some are retired at $1200 a month.

What's funny is most want to pay the absolute minimum they can get away with and believe they are deservingly so to do so. I wonder if they ever happily worked for minimum wage?

BTW, everyone works for money. It takes money to live.

The law of supply and demand rules.

Pute Nut
12-27-19, 02:21
What's funny is most want to pay the absolute minimum they can get away with and believe they are deservingly so to do so. I wonder if they ever happily worked for minimum wage?
There's nothing wrong with flipping burgers at minimum wage. If you have any ambition at all you will soon be branch manager, else it's your own choice to keep on flippin'.

The only reason I mentionened minimum wage was to establish a baseline reference, but it seems hard to drive home the point.

The law of supply and demand rules.Actually it does not. The presence of a minimum wage law distorts it.

BTW being a matapobre is usually not something low end filipinas will appreciate.

Dg8787
12-27-19, 02:53
There's nothing wrong with flipping burgers at minimum wage. If you have any ambition at all you will soon be branch manager, else it's your own choice to keep on flippin'.

The only reason I mentionened minimum wage was to establish a baseline reference, but it seems hard to drive home the point.

Actually it does not. The presence of a minimum wage law distorts it.

BTW being a matapobre is usually not something low end filipinas will appreciate.I never said there was something wrong with flipping burgers at minimum wage.

Minimum wage is minimum wage. Just a number established by the government. No REAL relationship or rational to anything other than determined by politics at the time.

The law of supply and demand is the law. It governs in every country for every commodity. Especially in communist and or dictator run countries with fixed prices.

Streetlooker
12-27-19, 03:01
Agree and disagree. Yes there are many Koreans and now Chinese, but still plenty of great fun for whites. I spent 10 days there and never once found it hard to get a girl I found hot either at bar or HS. Yeah prices are a little higher, but where else in the world can you go get GFE for 30-60 bucks. It might be because I'm younger and in shape, but I had hot girls throwing themselves at me. I got no issues giving a girl 2-3 k if her service is stellar.Everything we experienced back 20-30-even 40 yrs ago is still available to us now in 2020. The only difference is the cost of entertainment. There are still total nude clubs in AC just got to know where to find them and willing to pay the premium to enter. There is still girls that will stay with you longtime overnight or for your whole trip of 3 weeks, you just have to keep them supplied with money and food and they be there for you. GFE is for sale and they will give it to you no problems. Fact is feed a girl enough food and money they will even fall in love with you forever and you never get rid of them (At least till the money stops flowing). Its all how you look at things. The level of good time you wish to have increases the cost you will have to pay. To anyone wanting a good time in AC proper expect to budget 10,000 MIN per day on entertainment. This does not include your food and lodging. If you wish to be a cheap charlie that's your choice you can do that too. BUT don't expect to receive any attention in the bars from the girls. You be sitting in the corner alone crying in your beer.

Streetlooker
12-27-19, 03:09
It is not a "tourist invasion" you have to worry about. Wait till the Chinese developers move in and start buying up land and putting up buildings, as has been reportedly happening in Thailand, Vietnam, etc.Going to be interesting next 10 years to see who money will gain the strong hold in the Clark area. Pop a San Magoo and Enjoy the show.

Streetlooker
12-27-19, 03:13
It's happening here too in the major cities. Perhaps the Chinese acquisitive lust just hasn't yet hit Angeles, but it will.

GE.I heard the very huge shopping mall being built along perimeter Road here is Chinese money so they are in AC now.

Diglerni
12-27-19, 03:13
Everything we experienced back 20-30-even 40 yrs ago is still available to us now in 2020. The only difference is the cost of entertainment. There are still total nude clubs in AC just got to know where to find them and willing to pay the premium to enter. There is still girls that will stay with you longtime overnight or for your whole trip of 3 weeks, you just have to keep them supplied with money and food and they be there for you. GFE is for sale and they will give it to you no problems. Fact is feed a girl enough food and money they will even fall in love with you forever and you never get rid of them (At least till the money stops flowing). Its all how you look at things. The level of good time you wish to have increases the cost you will have to pay. To anyone wanting a good time in AC proper expect to budget 10,000 MIN per day on entertainment. This does not include your food and lodging. If you wish to be a cheap charlie that's your choice you can do that too. BUT don't expect to receive any attention in the bars from the girls. You be sitting in the corner alone crying in your beer.10 k a day, now that's baller status. I was getting by around 5-6 k a day and that includes the long time of 3 k over night with a girl. I don't really drink and I eat fairly cheap as well. I got no problem with a lady drink or 2 but it's straight to business. If you can stand to stay up late, HS is a great option. This last trip I found some great perimeter bars were no Koreans and bar fines still 2500. Got to find the diamond in the rough, but they do exist. I used to be all about anywhere is Thailand but now everything is so transactional there. AC is still my go to to still feel loved LOL.

Dg8787
12-27-19, 04:30
I heard the very huge shopping mall being built along perimeter Road here is Chinese money so they are in AC now.Where is this huge shopping mall being built on Perimeter Road? Who will it cater to?

NewImage
12-27-19, 05:39
Everything we experienced back 20-30-even 40 yrs ago is still available to us now in 2020. The only difference is the cost of entertainment. Its all how you look at things. The level of good time you wish to have increases the cost you will have to pay. To anyone wanting a good time in AC proper expect to budget 10,000 MIN per day on entertainment. This does not include your food and lodging. If you wish to be a cheap charlie that's your choice you can do that too. BUT don't expect to receive any attention in the bars from the girls. You be sitting in the corner alone crying in your beer.Interesting logic. Bit like saying yeah you can have a brand new top level sports car just like 40 years ago. Only you just have to pay more.

Sxxxx
12-27-19, 06:24
...................If you wish to be a cheap charlie that's your choice you can do that too. BUT don't expect to receive any attention in the bars from the girls. You be sitting in the corner alone crying in your beer.Good one, I like it!

How dare anyone deny their riches to the poor people of the Philippines. You will pay a high price, if you do that (LOL).

Threadbare
12-27-19, 09:30
Where is this huge shopping mall being built on Perimeter Road? Who will it cater to?It's opposite Lewis Grand Hotel, next to the Honda Dealer.

Mr Enternational
12-27-19, 12:37
To anyone wanting a good time in AC proper expect to budget 10,000 MIN per day on entertainment. Damn Big Baller. I have had some good times in AC and I don't think I have ever even spent 10,000 pesos in 3 days INCLUDING hotel and food. That initial 10,000 that I take out of the ATM at NAIA tends to last me quite a while. Could you break down for us what you are spending 10,000 in 1 day on?

Thampi62
12-27-19, 13:21
Damn Big Baller. I have had some good times in AC and I don't think I have ever even spent 10,000 pesos in 3 days INCLUDING hotel and food. That initial 10,000 that I take out of the ATM at NAIA tends to last me quite a while. Could you break down for us what you are spending 10,000 in 1 day on?I second it. If one is ready to spent 100 Dollars a night you can have a wonderful evening in AC. My budget is 3000 to 4000 peso per night and I get everything out of it. If one is capable of spending 10000 per night he is king.

Sxxxx
12-27-19, 14:26
....if one is capable of spending 10000 per night he is king.And soon forgotten, as they look for the next cash flow.

Sxxxx
12-28-19, 02:50
Going to be interesting next 10 years to see who money will gain the strong hold in the Clark area. Pop a San Magoo and Enjoy the show.Like it. "Pop a San Magoo and enjoy the show" The right attitude, methinks.

Java Man
12-28-19, 12:04
Nice that he banned dickless durbin, but ouch, if he initiates new visa rules for US tourists, (no more VOA.).

"will introduce tighter entry restrictions for USA Citizens should Washington enforce sanctions over the detention of a top government critic. ".

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-usa-duterte/philippines-bans-two-us-senators-mulls-new-visa-rules-for-americans-idUSKBN1YV0GX

D Cups
12-28-19, 14:26
Nice that he banned dickless durbin, but ouch, if he initiates new visa rules for US tourists, (no more VOA.).

"will introduce tighter entry restrictions for USA Citizens should Washington enforce sanctions over the detention of a top government critic. ".

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-philippines-usa-duterte/philippines-bans-two-us-senators-mulls-new-visa-rules-for-americans-idUSKBN1YV0GXHow much longer is Du30 in office? I was planning to retire in PI in 2022.

Ekspat
12-28-19, 14:46
How much longer is Du30 in office? I think until June 2022.

BrainDrain
12-29-19, 00:40
I heard the very huge shopping mall being built along perimeter Road here is Chinese money so they are in AC now.These buildings are inside the CDC freetrade zone. Ie don't expect access to be made from the Perimeter Road side.

When people talk about investment and buildings, be aware there is significant difference between investing outside the base and inside. Foreigner money can be made inside the base with wholly owned corporations, not in partnership with Filipino. As well as Chinese money, there is big money from Korea in Suncity and big money from Japan in the area near the race track.

The impact of this is that this creates alternate employment opportunities for local staff. While an uneducated pregnant teenager may not be working in a top flight call center, she can however fill the vacancy of the girls who do migrate into employment on base.

But don't panic just yet, the population just keeps growing.

Wicked Roger
12-29-19, 08:07
I think until June 2022.But the rumor mill says his daughter is looking to take over so could be more of the same.

MrManGuy
12-30-19, 12:26
Are clubs such as Atlantis and Pony Tails korean dominated where they filter most of the decent girls to koreans and send the uglies to the western customers?

Zman429
12-30-19, 14:11
Are clubs such as Atlantis and Pony Tails korean dominated where they filter most of the decent girls to koreans and send the uglies to the western customers?I'm white guy I had no problem finding girls in AC. Did see a Korean guy pull 5 girls from ponytails and high five his buddies though pretty funny.

Dark Knight1
12-30-19, 15:31
Damn Big Baller. I have had some good times in AC and I don't think I have ever even spent 10,000 pesos in 3 days INCLUDING hotel and food. That initial 10,000 that I take out of the ATM at NAIA tends to last me quite a while. Could you break down for us what you are spending 10,000 in 1 day on?Can you break down how you manage to not spend more $200 bucks in AC including hotel? I think this is impossible.

Diglerni
12-30-19, 21:10
I'm white guy I had no problem finding girls in AC. Did see a Korean guy pull 5 girls from ponytails and high five his buddies though pretty funny.Same. I'm not sure why people think just because there is Koreans that they don't stand a chance in AC. There is more than enough girls in AC to go around. Only things Koreans do is drive up the price, not the accessibility for whites. If you're a decent looking white guy you'll have girls all over you too. Add in a little bit of game and you'll have almost any girl you want there.

Koreans may pay more money to girls, but they're also dicks to them as well. So just suck up paying the extra 20 bucks and get the girl you want.

Engine Driver
12-30-19, 22:02
I'm white guy I had no problem finding girls in AC. Did see a Korean guy pull 5 girls from ponytails and high five his buddies though pretty funny.Five girls from Pony Tails is only $250, so it's not a big deal. Shit, 10 girls is only $500! A party is very easily arranged. Try doing that in Rich White Man Land.

There is no hard and fast rule on who girls will go with. End of the day, they are uneducated prostitutes who sell their pussies for money so that they can support their bastard kid in some shit hole provincial town. No need to over analyse the situation. At PlanB in Makati, I would agree that girls prefer Japanese and Korean clients (for prestige), but in AC, they are not so particular. PlanB is the only bar in the Phillipines where my multiple offers have been totally rejected.

A girl can reject a monger's offer for many reasons, not just based on race. You will never find out the reason. She might be tired, assumes your shlong is too big, has already met her bar fine quota for the month, is a sponsored girl who no longer spreads her legs, is on her period, is not feeling well, or simply can't be bothered. Simple rules of logic, honest work ethic or good customer service principles don't apply in the Philippines, and especially not to prostitutes.

Just go into any bar in AC, point and shoot. I've been into the most Korean of Korean bars in AC, and the Korean papasan has got out his iPad and has helped me choose a girl.

Mr Enternational
12-31-19, 01:29
Can you break down how you manage to not spend more $200 bucks in AC including hotel? I think this is impossible.Day 1: Genesis bus from NAIA to SM Clark 366. Trike from SM Clark to hotel 80. Hotel 1472. BBQ rib dinner at Phillies 400. Spa treatment: nails, foot scrub, 2 HR massage 1100. Perimeter bar rum & coke 65. Fields bar Gatorade 100. High Society rum & coke 100. Chick all night from High Society 1500. = 5183 pesos or US $102.

Day 2: Hotel has free breakfast and if you don't take a chick to eat with you, you can get 2. Hotel 1472. Lunch Kokomo's 300. Haircut 100. Dinner Margarita Station 400. Massage 200. Perimeter rum & coke 65. Fields Gatorade 100. HS rum & coke 100. HS chick 1500. = 4237 or US $84.

2 days including transpo from NAIA & hotel: 9420 PHP or US $186.

Can even keep going. Day 3 I am back on that bus to Manila at 2 pm after 1 pm checkout so add another 80 p for trike + 366 p = 446 p or US $8.78 for the bus and I am still under US $200, which I can use to buy snacks at the grocery store to take on the bus!

Sxxxx
12-31-19, 02:37
Same. I'm not sure why people think just because there is Koreans that they don't stand a chance in AC. There is more than enough girls in AC to go around. Only things Koreans do is drive up the price, not the accessibility for whites. If you're a decent looking white guy you'll have girls all over you too. Add in a little bit of game and you'll have almost any girl you want there.

Koreans may pay more money to girls, but they're also dicks to them as well. So just suck up paying the extra 20 bucks and get the girl you want.Well, your not driving up the price of ISG, you have not paid the twenty dollars ISG subscription fee. For a newbie you seem to know a lot. Most if not all the assumptions you make about Koreans are wrong.

Engine Driver
12-31-19, 06:02
Are clubs such as Atlantis and Pony Tails korean dominated where they filter most of the decent girls to koreans and send the uglies to the western customers?Well, for a start, most of the girls in Atlantis and Pony Tails are ugly and fat so neither the Koreans nor non-Koreans have any particular monopoly. Your question becomes rather academic. There is no filtering of girls as you suggest. Some girls will not accept a barfine for various reasons. Pony Tails is a daytime bar which locks up at 9.00 pm and Atlantis is a night time bar. Most girls, if they need the money, will accept a barfine, regardless of your nationality. Pony Tails girls will generally only do ST as it is a daytime bar. A few weeks ago at Pony Tails, there were lots of Arabs. They all took out a girl in the afternoon. Not a Korean in site. I barfined a girl and took her ST for two hours for 2,500. That smashes the myth about Koreans cherry picking from Pony Tails.

It doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow, fat, skinny in AC. I've been to AC eight times. As I've said before, they are mere prostitutes who just need the money. Dilgerni seems to think that the girls lust over young, fit white guys with six packs like him. I totally disagree. The only color they really care about is blue. Blue as in a 1,000 peso note. Preferably lots of them.

Diglerni
12-31-19, 06:22
Well, your not driving up the price of ISG, you have not paid the twenty dollars ISG subscription fee. For a newbie you seem to know a lot. Most if not all the assumptions you make about Koreans are wrong.Mine "assumption" about Koreans is based off many many trips to AC and having good conversations with girls there. Plus I have a friend who lives there and most likely has as good or better knowledge than you. As well I lived in SK for a year and have been around plenty of Korean men. Its still a culture that feels dominant as men. Don't worry you'll be OK.

I don't want to PM of you or receive PM.

LoverBoy1024
12-31-19, 06:32
With all the talk of Koreans in Angeles. And attitude! A monger has to be agile. Just sit and complain or get off your butt and explore new ground. I remember when girls did long time in Angeles and now short time is the rule. But then you have to deal with girlfriend separation syndrome. Hahaha. One hour for $20 with a model type girl in Medellin is not looking too bad. I'm going to Colombia in February. And WTF I'm going back to Angeles in May. Life is a box of chocolates.

Thampi62
12-31-19, 07:42
There is no hard and fast rule on who girls will go with.

Just go into any bar in AC, point and shoot. I've been into the most Korean of Korean bars in AC, and the Korean papasan has got out his iPad and has helped me choose a girl.Point a girl ask her. If she declines let her fuck off and point to the other. Don't carry hard feelings in mind. My modus oparundi.

Kazeu
12-31-19, 10:09
Same. I'm not sure why people think just because there is Koreans that they don't stand a chance in AC. There is more than enough girls in AC to go around. Only things Koreans do is drive up the price, not the accessibility for whites. If you're a decent looking white guy you'll have girls all over you too. Add in a little bit of game and you'll have almost any girl you want there.

Koreans may pay more money to girls, but they're also dicks to them as well. So just suck up paying the extra 20 bucks and get the girl you want.Sure, if I was on vacation I would. If I was only here for for a weekend millionaire trip, I'd have no qualms about paying an extra 20. But many of the people here are not on vacation, its a way of life (expats.), and Koreans driving up the price of local pussy is more akin to seeing food prices double in the past 5 years. For a monger, sex is something you need like food, and many of us don't have the "game" you speak of and are quite a bit older.

That said, Koreans are an innevibility, theres no stopping that trend. I saw this one korean guy ask a trike driver how much the fare would be and the trike driver said 150. He didn't even try to talk him down. My god, stop paying these guys so much. They'll take you anywhere for 100 in the area. Even that is highway robbery.

Kazeu
12-31-19, 10:11
Can you break down how you manage to not spend more $200 bucks in AC including hotel? I think this is impossible.Just don't barfine.

Mr Enternational
12-31-19, 15:29
Sure, if I was on vacation I would. If I was only here for for a weekend millionaire trip, I'd have no qualms about paying an extra 20. But many of the people here are not on vacation, its a way of life (expats.), and Koreans driving up the price of local pussy is more akin to seeing food prices double in the past 5 years.Not true at all. The expats are not out barfining chicks, so to them it does not matter what Koreans are doing. They are smart enough to get them on their time off for way cheaper. For some reason I have been giving chicks the same 1000 baht in Pattaya as I always have, while I see other guys posting about how expensive pussy has gotten. Yeah. Because they do their pussy shopping in bars. Save yourself some money by learning other ways to skin cats.

Sxxxx
12-31-19, 20:44
Not true at all. The expats are not out barfining chicks, so to them it does not matter what Koreans are doing. They are smart enough to get them on their time off for way cheaper. For some reason I have been giving chicks the same 1000 baht in Pattaya as I always have, while I see other guys posting about how expensive pussy has gotten. Yeah. Because they do their pussy shopping in bars. Save yourself some money by learning other ways to skin cats.Correct. Mr E, is correct, yet again.

You can fuck that very pretty girl exclusive to Koreans if you use just a little bit of imagination. No barfine, no ladies drinks either.

You do not have to copy what other guys are doing, you can come up with your own 'devious' ways.

Some guys come to the Internet to copy what other guys are doing. Some look at what those guys are doing, and come up with their own solutions, to the problems, which are usually price, LOL.

For sure, no one, including 'Walk on Water' have all the answers, but we have fun in trying, LOL.

New Years resolution. "Fun, or forget it".

Engine Driver
01-01-20, 08:21
Sure, if I was on vacation I would. If I was only here for for a weekend millionaire trip, I'd have no qualms about paying an extra 20. But many of the people here are not on vacation, its a way of life (expats.), and Koreans driving up the price of local pussy is more akin to seeing food prices double in the past 5 years. For a monger, sex is something you need like food, and many of us don't have the "game" you speak of and are quite a bit older.

That said, Koreans are an innevibility, theres no stopping that trend. I saw this one korean guy ask a trike driver how much the fare would be and the trike driver said 150. He didn't even try to talk him down. My god, stop paying these guys so much. They'll take you anywhere for 100 in the area. Even that is highway robbery.This is not correct. The retired pensioners and expats do not go to the walking street bars to barfine. Hahaha. If their dicks are still functioning, they will have local girlfriends, or will find FLs from the broader AC area. They have nothing to do with prices going up or down. The expats and old timers meet regularly in the perimeter bars to socialize daily or weekly and to conduct their meetings (RSL, US Veterans, Rotary, biker clubs and charities etc).

Price is driven only by tourists. The girls tell me that the FL market is under price pressure as there are so many girls on line and at HiSo. It is a buyers market. 1,000 peso can get you ST now.

As for the Korean paying 150 pesos instead of 100 pesos for his trike ride, well, he probably doesn't care. FFS, it's only $1 USD. Hahaha. I'm not sure where you come from, but generally in Rich White Man Land, we don't lose too much sleep over one dollar.

DeepakSa
01-01-20, 12:34
Was in A city some time back. Stayed at Kokomos, they have their own club next doors, so when I checked in, they have me some free coupons. But didn't pick up anyone from that club.

Met a lady with name Rose, had a nice chit chat and a long season. Later invited her for dinner and asked her to get a friend of hers too. So we three had a dinner and went back to room, had a three sum. But not much of lesbian action.

I was staying for just a night. So didn't explore more.

Streetlooker
01-01-20, 13:13
Damn Big Baller. I have had some good times in AC and I don't think I have ever even spent 10,000 pesos in 3 days INCLUDING hotel and food. That initial 10,000 that I take out of the ATM at NAIA tends to last me quite a while. Could you break down for us what you are spending 10,000 in 1 day on?Drinks for yourself at least 1500 pesos, Lets say 10 rds Drinks for 6-8 hrs of barhopping. For girls maybe 2000-2500 pesos lets say 2 rds at 300 each at their bar then 5-8 rds at regular customer price at another bar and Hiso. 2 BFs 6000 pesos, Dinner for you and the 2 Bfs 1500 -2000 pesos, to hotel to rumble and sleep and rumble again in the morning Breakfast for you and the 2 BFs 1000 say goodbye give each a 500 tip for transport I just spent 12000 pesos like it was nothing easy peasy. Even with one girl this night is 8000-10000 pesos. Hell I sat in a bar a few hrs drinking alone and blew thru 2000 with the tip before. Drinks at 125-150 a pop. Once you add the girls that money goes fast.

Streetlooker
01-01-20, 13:17
Can you break down how you manage to not spend more $200 bucks in AC including hotel? I think this is impossible.He sitting in the corner nursing a few beers all night then goes out to grab a 500 peso old lady at 4 am LOL.

Mr Enternational
01-01-20, 13:49
Once you add the girls that money goes fast.Try adding the girls without that expensive ass watered down apple juice!

Chocha Monger
01-01-20, 19:44
Correct. Mr E, is correct, yet again.

You can fuck that very pretty girl exclusive to Koreans if you use just a little bit of imagination. No barfine, no ladies drinks either.

You do not have to copy what other guys are doing, you can come up with your own 'devious' ways.

Some guys come to the Internet to copy what other guys are doing. Some look at what those guys are doing, and come up with their own solutions, to the problems, which are usually price, LOL.

For sure, no one, including 'Walk on Water' have all the answers, but we have fun in trying, LOL.

New Years resolution. "Fun, or forget it".Why do guys want to fuck the very pretty girls exclusive to Koreans? The very pretty girls seldom have the best pussy and attitude.

Sxxxx
01-02-20, 02:18
Why do guys want to fuck the very pretty girls exclusive to Koreans? The very pretty girls seldom have the best pussy and attitude.Yeh, I think that some guys get more 'sex' out of fucking a slack pretty girl, than they do fucking a not so pretty sexually willing and energetic girl.

I am afraid I am one of the latter. I like fucking pretty girls, and partly because they do not want to fuck with average looking me, LOL. There is sarcastic humour and sarcastic sex. I am interested in both. Psychological, to a point.

When you think of it, the pretty girls would get barfined, fucked, by more than the other girls = higher risk of std's or worse.

Anyway, I am a sucker for a pretty face. Some guys are a sucker for a pretty pussy.

Sammon
01-02-20, 15:19
Why do guys want to fuck the very pretty girls exclusive to Koreans? The very pretty girls seldom have the best pussy and attitude.Why you look at a pretty girl many times while you look only once at an ugly girl. Beauty perceived or not attracts people. Nice to fuck a beautiful girl. It does something to your body and mind. Are they all starfish? No like any other girl they need good sex also. All good performances depend on mutual chemistry. Some girls say Koreans are not big pounders. However they like their big spending habits and also Korean punters seem to be younger by and large.

I have met some ugly girls in bars who say they have not had sex for a while. Are they good in the room? Hard to say. What they say in the bar often does not translate into action.

Sxxxx
01-02-20, 15:50
Yes, it looks like I am saying fucking pretty girls is more sexy, than fucking sexy girls!

Well, that's how I feel about it.

Does a pretty girl get sexy when she is being fucked by an average looking guy.

Or only when she is being fucked by a hansum guy?

A nice tip usually brings a smile to her face, anyway, LOL.

I am posting this one around 2 pm GMT Great Britain / Europe Thursday.

Engine Driver
01-03-20, 09:02
Why do guys want to fuck the very pretty girls exclusive to Koreans? The very pretty girls seldom have the best pussy and attitude.Because old, fat, short, bald mongers like to have their egos massaged. They like to think the pretty girls chose them for their white skin, washboard abs, head full of hair and 6'2" frame. That's what many new mongers here claim. Whereas I just pull out my wad of 1,000 peso notes and they come running just as fast as they can. Blue is the new black. Hahahaha.

(Apologies to ZZ Top).

Java Man
01-03-20, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kazeu
01-05-20, 04:44
You know what they say. Its the principle. I can afford 1 dollar. Even though I'm not a rich white man. Neither rich nor white. Just the idea of these lazy ass trike drivers colluding to overcharge everyone in the area just irks me. Have you ever needed a trike and been unable to find one? No. Theres like 5 on every corner none of them willing to actually go anywhere for under 100 pesos even though you just want to go down the block maybe. And something else, fuck man, I see you right there, no need to call out "trike" everytime I pass by. I will let you know if I want to overpay you to go down the street. Maybe I'm just grumpy.

That could be it too. You're probably right about the pensioners, I hadn't really thought about it too deeply from that angle. I'm acutely aware of things from my perspective though. I stay in the philippines for long periods of time and see weekend millionaires as a plague descending upon angeles.

This is not correct. The retired pensioners and expats do not go to the walking street bars to barfine. Hahaha. If their dicks are still functioning, they will have local girlfriends, or will find FLs from the broader AC area. They have nothing to do with prices going up or down. The expats and old timers meet regularly in the perimeter bars to socialize daily or weekly and to conduct their meetings (RSL, US Veterans, Rotary, biker clubs and charities etc).

Price is driven only by tourists. The girls tell me that the FL market is under price pressure as there are so many girls on line and at HiSo. It is a buyers market. 1,000 peso can get you ST now.

As for the Korean paying 150 pesos instead of 100 pesos for his trike ride, well, he probably doesn't care. FFS, it's only $1 USD. Hahaha. I'm not sure where you come from, but generally in Rich White Man Land, we don't lose too much sleep over one dollar.

Sxxxx
01-05-20, 05:01
..............I stay in the philippines for long periods of time ...............And get jaded.

I started visiting Philippines on a regular basis in 1974 , and found, jetting in and jetting out is the way to go.

Do not "hang around".

The weekend millionaires should not worry you, as you should not be sourcing where they are. You have got all the time.

In the world to develop relationships, wherein barfines, ladies drinks, tips etc do not apply.

Also you have time to recruit better quality girls. A resident competing with visitors is a sure way to 'lose'.

Pute Nut
01-05-20, 06:21
I see you right there, no need to call out "trike" everytime I pass by. I will let you know if I want to overpay you to go down the street. Maybe I'm just grumpy.
Actually they often say it two times "trike-trike" in a froggily voice.

So I like to think of them as frogs. Part of the eco system.

I have never used them unless I've really needed it (like Dau terminal w / luggage). It doesn't take long to find one who accepts a reasonable fare, especially out of view from others.

Sxxxx
01-05-20, 06:40
Actually they often say it two times "trike-trike" in a froggily voice.

So I like to think of them as frogs. Part of the eco system.

I have never used them unless I've really needed it (like Dau terminal w / luggage). It doesn't take long to find one who accepts a reasonable fare, especially out of view from others.And Mr Enternational gets a trike ride for less than P100 almost all the time. And other 'benefits' cheaper than we do too.

Whats needed is the Mr Enternational School of Mongering, although.

Unfortunately he said recently he is done with Phils and will not be returning.

Engine Driver
01-05-20, 06:44
You know what they say. Its the principle. I can afford 1 dollar. Even though I'm not a rich white man. Neither rich nor white. Just the idea of these lazy ass trike drivers colluding to overcharge everyone in the area just irks me. Have you ever needed a trike and been unable to find one? No. Theres like 5 on every corner none of them willing to actually go anywhere for under 100 pesos even though you just want to go down the block maybe. And something else, fuck man, I see you right there, no need to call out "trike" everytime I pass by. I will let you know if I want to overpay you to go down the street. Maybe I'm just grumpy.

That could be it too. You're probably right about the pensioners, I hadn't really thought about it too deeply from that angle. I'm acutely aware of things from my perspective though. I stay in the philippines for long periods of time and see weekend millionaires as a plague descending upon angeles.The trike drivers' union is part of the wider mafia in the area. If an errant trike driver was to accept a lower than 100 peso fare from a tourist and the union organizer found out, he would probably end up dead.

The pensioners who live in AC can't afford to barfine on Walking Street. Their weekly entertainment budget is 140 pesos which gets them two coldies at one of the perimeter bars where they can talk WW2 stories with their mates.

Sargent 50
01-05-20, 08:58
I was in AC for my first time stayed at the pacific breeze. It was pretty slow a course so my question is what are good times to visit?

Kazeu
01-05-20, 15:58
Maybe we need a mongers union. Whats the punishment for paying too much for a girl?

The trike drivers' union is part of the wider mafia in the area. If an errant trike driver was to accept a lower than 100 peso fare from a tourist and the union organizer found out, he would probably end up dead.

The pensioners who live in AC can't afford to barfine on Walking Street. Their weekly entertainment budget is 140 pesos which gets them two coldies at one of the perimeter bars where they can talk WW2 stories with their mates.

Mr Enternational
01-05-20, 17:19
And Mr Enternational gets a trike ride for less than P100 almost all the time. And other 'benefits' cheaper than we do too.

Unfortunately he said recently he is done with Phils and will not be returning.Have you ever heard the phrase, "It is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission?" Well when you do things with confidence and act like you know the place and you jump out and hand him the money like you know how much it really costs, that is when you pay lower prices. If you go up unsure of where you are going and asking how much it costs, that is when you end up paying 100.

If you hand him 80 and he says no it is supposed to be 100, it is easy to say I know it is 80 but here is another 20. 9 times out of 10 they will just ride off after you have given them the 80 though, because they know that is already a generous amount.

Dg8787
01-05-20, 18:05
I was in AC for my first time stayed at the pacific breeze. It was pretty slow a course so my question is what are good times to visit?Compared to what? You have no reports to compare with?

Did you have a decent time? I will assume you got laid so anytime would be good to visit.

Dg8787
01-05-20, 18:08
Maybe we need a mongers union. Whats the punishment for paying too much for a girl?Seems like a fine of $1. 00 to you would be punishment enough to you! Just kidding. No need for a mongers Union. Everyone can vote with their feet.

Engine Driver
01-05-20, 18:53
Have you ever heard the phrase, "It is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission?" Well when you do things with confidence and act like you know the place and you jump out and hand him the money like you know how much it really costs, that is when you pay lower prices. If you go up unsure of where you are going and asking how much it costs, that is when you end up paying 100.

If you hand him 80 and he says no it is supposed to be 100, it is easy to say I know it is 80 but here is another 20. 9 times out of 10 they will just ride off after you have given them the 80 though, because they know that is already a generous amount.Mr E, you gave us a detailed breakdown on how you spent your money over two days in AC. So you jet in, stay at some Airbnb and then pick up at HiSo for 1500 pesos on two nights. In between, you get a massage, haircut etc. But why leave Patts for that? You seem to get Thai chicks for 1000 baht, so what's the point in coming to AC? Regarding the 20 pesos you save on trikes, what's the purpose? One-upmanship?

Diglerni
01-05-20, 19:33
Have you ever heard the phrase, "It is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission?" Well when you do things with confidence and act like you know the place and you jump out and hand him the money like you know how much it really costs, that is when you pay lower prices. If you go up unsure of where you are going and asking how much it costs, that is when you end up paying 100.

If you hand him 80 and he says no it is supposed to be 100, it is easy to say I know it is 80 but here is another 20. 9 times out of 10 they will just ride off after you have given them the 80 though, because they know that is already a generous amount.If your worried about a 1-2 dollar trike ride, you probably shouldn't be living in or visiting AC. I'm sure money is wasted all over your journey in AC. 2 bucks to not walk from far perimeter road to walking street is a good deal to me.

CenTexCrash
01-05-20, 19:39
I was in AC for my first time stayed at the pacific breeze. It was pretty slow a course so my question is what are good times to visit?Not sure if PH and SEA is similar setup, but in Mexico border towns the WGs head home to their families in the interior for 2+ weeks around Christmas time so P4 P zonas Tijuana, Nogales, Reynosa etc become ghost towns.

Maybe it picks up after mid January?

Dg8787
01-05-20, 20:05
Not sure if PH and SEA is similar setup, but in Mexico border towns the WGs head home to their families in the interior for 2+ weeks around Christmas time so P4 P zonas Tijuana, Nogales, Reynosa etc become ghost towns.

Maybe it picks up after mid January?At the same time there are less dicks on the scene. Still plenty of poon available.

Engine Driver
01-06-20, 00:58
And Mr Enternational gets a trike ride for less than P100 almost all the time. And other 'benefits' cheaper than we do too.

Unfortunately he said recently he is done with Phils and will not be returning.Yes, he's the only one who manages to 'pay after' at the Walking Street bars. He should definitely include that chapter in the Mongering School curriculum.

Thampi62
01-06-20, 07:13
I was in AC for my first time stayed at the pacific breeze. It was pretty slow a course so my question is what are good times to visit?Christmas and New Year time most of the girls will go home or they will be in a festive mood. Easter also will be that way. This is the information from the bar girls and FLs in AC to whom I am in touch with. Go back and read 50 pages in AC forum retrospectively you will get all information.

Pute Nut
01-06-20, 07:51
9 times out of 10 they will just ride off after you have given them the 80 though, because they know that is already a generous amount.Yes, 80 is already overpaying.

Mr Enternational
01-06-20, 08:30
Yes, 80 is already overpaying.Exactly. In Dumaguette it costs 10 to go clear across the city.

PedroMorales
01-06-20, 11:44
If your worried about a 1-2 dollar trike ride, you probably shouldn't be living in or visiting AC. I'm sure money is wasted all over your journey in AC. 2 bucks to not walk from far perimeter road to walking street is a good deal to me.You should always act and think in the local currency, not in your own, Whenever someone mentions US $ to me, I walk and don't care what the price is. You are paying hookers and the trike drivers who pimp them. You are not doing a multi billion $ long term deal with considerable currency risk. I am not arguing 80 PHP v 2 bucks as you put it, but the mind set. If they say $1 ti me, I walk, which I would most likely do anyway.

MutantChicken
01-06-20, 14:19
If your worried about a 1-2 dollar trike ride, you probably shouldn't be living in or visiting AC. I'm sure money is wasted all over your journey in AC. 2 bucks to not walk from far perimeter road to walking street is a good deal to me.I don't see anywhere where Mr E said he was worried about a 1-2 dollar trike ride, neither did he ever say he couldn't afford one, the big difference is attitude IE why pay 100 peso when one can easily pay 80, likewise this same attitude allows him to pay 1000 peso for exactly the same girls other mugs are pay 1500 or even 2 k for.

This attitude is what sets him and guys like him to retire and live indefinitely in Asia when they are in their 30's and for guys like you to either just talk about it or have enough money to "last 10 yrs".

MutantChicken
01-06-20, 14:35
Mine "assumption" about Koreans is based off many many trips to AC and having good conversations with girls there. Plus I have a friend who lives there and most likely has as good or better knowledge than you. As well I lived in SK for a year and have been around plenty of Korean men. Its still a culture that feels dominant as men. Don't worry you'll be OK.

I don't want to PM of you or receive PM.You mean when you were living in SK you were living with other English teachers in their little teacher ghettos?

Your "many" trips, that must mean 2 right? Your good conversations with girls, what you haven't figured out in your "many" trips that WL are born liars and they will tell you what you want to hear. You have a friend who lives there, well if birds of a feather do flock together, then he will most likely be exactly like you, IE a empty barrel.

With your thinking you will just as likely go to a guy who has read a book about surgery than go to a actual surgeon IE your 2nd or even 3rd hand experience has zero value.

Diglerni
01-06-20, 18:20
You mean when you were living in SK you were living with other English teachers in their little teacher ghettos?

Your "many" trips, that must mean 2 right? Your good conversations with girls, what you haven't figured out in your "many" trips that WL are born liars and they will tell you what you want to hear. You have a friend who lives there, well if birds of a feather do flock together, then he will most likely be exactly like you, IE a empty barrel.

With your thinking you will just as likely go to a guy who has read a book about surgery than go to a actual surgeon IE your 2nd or even 3rd hand experience has zero value.Man Mutant, such hostility and anger. Just keep in mind that every has a right to opinions and some might not be the same as yours. Your response is completely wrong, but it's OK. Unlike you I don't need to tell someone who I don't know how incorrect they are. Keep in mind that there are people in the world who might have different experiences then you and have different perceptions of people. Surely I'm not the only person on this forum or most SEA forums who think Koreans are ruining the monger game. But if it makes your day telling me how wrong I am, then I'm glad I could help.

Sxxxx
01-06-20, 20:44
You mean when you were living in SK you were living with other English teachers in their little teacher ghettos?

With your thinking you will just as likely go to a guy who has read a book about surgery than go to a actual surgeon IE your 2nd or even 3rd hand experience has zero value.Precisely.

The hookers will tell you whatever you want to hear. They are there to make money and will converse accordingly. From their viewpoint, nothing wrong with that, commonsense if they want a 'sale' (eg barfine).

An Angeles Hotel Manager, who has significant Korean occupants on a regular basis, said to me on my recent trip, he is now getting group bookings of 20/30 Taiwanese Chinese at a time. A new development for him.

I am surprised with the ladies, cause if they want long term stability, marriage to eg Americans used to supply that, but they are nowadays opting for ST short term cash from K's who do not marry Filipinas, other than for business reasons in the Philippines itself.

Any which way, there are still pretty ones available if your prepared to work at it. Hansum guys like Engine Driver and Chocha Monger have no trouble, in fact they might be the problem, taking the girls out of the system with long term bar fines?

VictorHugo99
01-07-20, 00:07
Hi DPS,

Just wanted to check.

Does you experience of 3 some involve the girls asking you to wash you dick before every dive with each partner?

I have had girls who needed me to wash upon every change of participant!

Vic.

Was in A city some time back. Stayed at Kokomos, they have their own club next doors, so when I checked in, they have me some free coupons. But didn't pick up anyone from that club.

Met a lady with name Rose, had a nice chit chat and a long season. Later invited her for dinner and asked her to get a friend of hers too. So we three had a dinner and went back to room, had a three sum. But not much of lesbian action.

I was staying for just a night. So didn't explore more.

Java Man
01-07-20, 02:52
Not sure if PH and SEA is similar setup, but in Mexico border towns the WGs head home to their families in the interior for 2+ weeks around Christmas time so P4 P zonas Tijuana, Nogales, Reynosa etc become ghost towns. Maybe it picks up after mid January?Common denominator: They're Roman Catholic, Yes they go home in the Philippines. I was in AC last year during the Holidays. I too was hoping the WG's would return mid Jan, but they did not. I left late Jan and it had not improved. Feb is what I'm hearing.

Sxxxx
01-07-20, 03:14
Common denominator: They're Roman Catholic, Yes they go home in the Philippines. I was in AC last year during the Holidays. I too was hoping the WG's would return mid Jan, but they did not. I left late Jan and it had not improved. Feb is what I'm hearing.It's all about "family".

Flips are very much family people, and anyone who marries one, realizes that fast. Family first, not the husband and kids thereof, but the girls mum and dad, brothers and sisters.

So, a girl who has got the money, goes home to her Province for the annual Christmas family re-union. They even come from overseas to rejoin family.

Hard for girl to return to say Angeles, when they have offloaded any cash they had on family. But return they must, cause family is first. And the family is dependent on any cash she can garner from the prostitute industry. The girls are having sex with fat old strangers for personal survival and their family. Not because they think he is nice or attractive, LOL. They even marry foreigners for the family, LOL.

That's why yours truly *****d just up to 2/3 days before Christmas in 2019 (and every other year). It is then the girls are making a last minute dash (fuck) to put together money for the annual Christmas re-union. Important she fronts, and with 'vitals' , LOL.

You won't find me in Phils during Christmas or New Year period. Although I learnt the hard way, many years ago. Experience counts.

Ashokathegreat
01-07-20, 09:24
Hi members,

Am visiting Clark for the first time in Feb. And am the ABC hotel. Any tips or pointers on where to get good quality women.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

MutantChicken
01-07-20, 11:37
Precisely.

The hookers will tell you whatever you want to hear. They are there to make money and will converse accordingly. From their viewpoint, nothing wrong with that, commonsense if they want a 'sale' (eg barfine).

An Angeles Hotel Manager, who has significant Korean occupants on a regular basis, said to me on my recent trip, he is now getting group bookings of 20/30 Taiwanese Chinese at a time. A new development for him.

I am surprised with the ladies, cause if they want long term stability, marriage to eg Americans used to supply that, but they are nowadays opting for ST short term cash from K's who do not marry Filipinas, other than for business reasons in the Philippines itself.

Any which way, there are still pretty ones available if your prepared to work at it. Hansum guys like Engine Driver and Chocha Monger have no trouble, in fact they might be the problem, taking the girls out of the system with long term bar fines?Let's be realistic the guys going to AC from Aust / UK / Europe / USA etc are not millionaires they are middle class or often working class, so these girls in the past will get married to these men, go to the west and then become middle class shopping at Costco and Walmart, get a job doing nails etc Not exactly living the high life.

Now we living in the Instagram world of immediate gratification forget about the future, so they can get St cash, get a few idiot supporters or Instagram desperado sending then 10-20-100-1000 dollars and can you imagine the life they can live on just 1000 USD a month in the Philippines.

Definitely better than Mrs Costco in some Midwestern down walking around with a guy 2 x her age.

Turgid
01-07-20, 15:12
..............An Angeles Hotel Manager, who has significant Korean occupants on a regular basis, said to me on my recent trip, he is now getting group bookings of 20/30 Taiwanese Chinese at a time. A new development for him............I remember the glory days of Changping in China when hordes of Taiwanese and Hong Kongers would flood into town and occupy the hotels en masse. With the demise of p4p in China they, together with mainland Chinese, are now streaming into SEA, especially the Philippines and Thailand.

Golfinho
01-07-20, 16:19
Itogether with mainland Chinese, are now streaming into SEA, especially the Philippines and Thailand.Yes PRC Chinese are swarming and Taiwanese sex tourists are in Phils, and Thailand (like every nationality) but any comparison between the two sub-species of Chinese ends there. Totally different beasts, not really comparable.

BTW, we now avoid Don Muang like the plague. There'll you see separate immigration lines for PRC (but not Taiwanese) which tells you all you need to know.

Diglerni
01-07-20, 17:35
Hi members,

Am visiting Clark for the first time in Feb. And am the ABC hotel. Any tips or pointers on where to get good quality women.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.Best tip, tell them your staying at ABC.

GoodEnough
01-08-20, 02:59
Hi members,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.Exit ABC. Turn right for Ponytails, Eruptions and the Fields bars and continue up the road to Walking Street. Turn left, and walk / trike down to the bars on Perimeter. Failing the aforementioned, go to building four, then to Aqua Lounge any time after about 7 PM and grab a freelancer.

GE.

Mr Enternational
01-08-20, 03:32
Let's be realistic the guys going to AC from Aust / UK / Europe / USA etc are not millionaires they are middle class or often working class, so these girls in the past will get married to these men, go to the west and then become middle class shopping at Costco and Walmart, get a job doing nails etc Not exactly living the high life.
Everything is relative. It may not be the high life to you and what you came from, but compared to what they came from it is definitely the high life. If you came from sucking dick all night for $25 to doing nails where people are paying $25 and up per person, you would not consider that the high life?

SeaTraveler
01-08-20, 03:44
Everything is relative. It may not be the high life to you and what you came from, but compared to what they came from it is definitely the high life. If you came from sucking dick all night for $25 to doing nails where people are paying $25 and up per person, you would not consider that the high life?Couldn't agree more. Married my Filipina wife in 2012. She is a nurse tho, not a WG.

Both her and her 17 yr old son have absolutely NO INTEREST in moving back to the Philippines.

We have a nice bi-level house; she has a car here & learned to drive here. Aaron is in the top 5% of his high school class and loves the USA. In fact, he has forgotten Tagalog and can't Skype his cousins because he can't understand them anymore. He is planning on becoming an airline pilot and will soon have his private pilot license.

Think he could do that in the Phils? NOT.

Engine Driver
01-08-20, 08:40
Hi members,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.Unless you look like Don Draper, forget it. You will not be getting good quality girls. The girls are very discerning in Angeles City. They are not common prostitutes here and have many choices, so will only go with slim, muscular, tall men with a full head of hair. Unfortunately, I'm rather ugly and was unable to score.

You would be better off going to Cebu as your countrymen seem to be having a great time there getting all the good quality babes.

Streetlooker
01-08-20, 14:39
I don't see anywhere where Mr E said he was worried about a 1-2 dollar trike ride, neither did he ever say he couldn't afford one, the big difference is attitude IE why pay 100 peso when one can easily pay 80, likewise this same attitude allows him to pay 1000 peso for exactly the same girls other mugs are pay 1500 or even 2 k for.

This attitude is what sets him and guys like him to retire and live indefinitely in Asia when they are in their 30's and for guys like you to either just talk about it or have enough money to "last 10 yrs".Patience with the hiso girls will always save you money. I pulled girls out of there for 1000 at 3 am when they asked for 2000 at 12 am. If they think they are going home empty handed that night they will accept 1000. Fact is I don't even go down to hiso till at least 2 am anymore.

Streetlooker
01-08-20, 14:45
Hi DPS,

Just wanted to check.

Does you experience of 3 some involve the girls asking you to wash you dick before every dive with each partner?

I have had girls who needed me to wash upon every change of participant!

Vic.The many condom changes kills the mood for any kind of threesome with me. . I never have them anymore just not worth the money for the extra girl.

VictorHugo99
01-08-20, 14:52
Hi friends,

I might be on transit soon to AC between 1 am till 4 pm the next day.

Any suggestions for hotels? For joints to pick up FL?

Thanks again,

Vic.

VictorHugo99
01-08-20, 14:57
I am in full agreement as it is just too much hassle.

I am just wondering if anyone had a wonderful 3 some experience, better than me that is.

Vic.

The many condom changes kills the mood for any kind of threesome with me. . I never have them anymore just not worth the money for the extra girl.

SaltyPete
01-08-20, 15:52
The many condom changes kills the mood for any kind of threesome with me. . I never have them anymore just not worth the money for the extra girl.Not to mention wiping my dick off with a washcloth in between orals.

Member #4698
01-09-20, 02:10
Sometimes the girls don't give a damn about condoms and you can freely go back and forth from pussy to pussy. That's great! We all like that. But other times, maybe the majority of times these days, the girls want condoms. OK, Adapt! But don't let a condom preference screw up the natural flow and momentum of your threesomes. In such situations use only 2 condoms, 1 per girl & never change the friggin' condom mid session. That sucks all the life out of the party.

Foreplay: get into some great kissing and licking 69 combinations before hand to start things off.

Round 1: do one girl cowgirl while the other one sits on your face. Eventually Cum inside girl #1. There are variations of this. Use your imagination. LOL.

Then take a break, order room service, have a few shots, watch some TV.

Round 2: after some more foreplay, change the girls around. Shag the girl that sat on your face before & let the girl you shagged in round 1 sit on your face. Eventually Cum inside girl #2.

What, this isn't fun? I think it's pretty good! And it is definitely making the best out of the given situation.

Niteluvr
01-09-20, 02:15
Unless you look like Don Draper, forget it. You will not be getting good quality girls. The girls are very discerning in Angeles City. They are not common prostitutes here and have many choices, so will only go with slim, muscular, tall men with a full head of hair. Unfortunately, I'm rather ugly and was unable to score.

You would be better off going to Cebu as your countrymen seem to be having a great time there getting all the good quality babes.Agree. AC is saturated by Korean coin and other shit. The average Joe will be at a disadvantage. I hit AC the first time, then focused on Cebu (the entire island) and haven't looked back since. Three wirgins, better hotels, a plethora of pussy untouched by Western dick, easy beach trips, etc. As with most countries, stay off the beaten path and establish your own path.

Most of these Phils thread "leaders'" posts are to be taken with a great deal of salt. They claim to know shit, yet they are clueless or have no game. I still have a full head of hair, am athletic, in good shape, and look 15 years younger than my age. I take the time to remain so and women do respond, albeit to about 30%. The rest just want money and a way out.

Bottom line is that if you're not deplorable-looking, your best option for sport fucking is to stay away from saturated areas like AC and P. Burgos in Manila. You'll get all the pussy you want in the less trampled areas.

Member #4698
01-09-20, 02:31
Not to mention wiping my dick off with a washcloth in between orals.I would probably cancel the session and give the girls taxi money + 100 p each to get rid of them if they tried to pull that bull shit on me.

Selecting the right girls for a threesome is of critical importance. I never do a threesome with girls that I have not done a bunch of solos with. You just can't rush it if you want a solid threesome. But take one of your favorite repeat girls and let her suggest bringing along one of her BFF's that you also find sexy and you are almost guaranteed a real good time.

Naked Gunz
01-09-20, 02:37
I am in full agreement as it is just too much hassle. I am just wondering if anyone had a wonderful 3 some experience, better than me that is.Vic.Years ago (2007) had two in Subic that were not really sophisticated to even think about condoms, and I freely went back and forth between the two, kissing one, mish in the other. Had a nice booze buzz, red light, it was heaven! Those two were fun, and one of the two had massive tits! Any 3 some before and after this has never lived up to that night anywhere. I shy away from it anymore for all the reasons mentioned. Had an offer for three girls last June in Makati. I passed, but I still have the number, hehe!

Sxxxx
01-09-20, 03:21
Your private message service is full and not accepting any more PM's.

Engine Driver
01-10-20, 00:50
Agree. AC is saturated by Korean coin and other shit. The average Joe will be at a disadvantage. I hit AC the first time, then focused on Cebu (the entire island) and haven't looked back since. Three wirgins, better hotels, a plethora of pussy untouched by Western dick, easy beach trips, etc. As with most countries, stay off the beaten path and establish your own path.

Most of these Phils thread "leaders'" posts are to be taken with a great deal of salt. They claim to know shit, yet they are clueless or have no game. I still have a full head of hair, am athletic, in good shape, and look 15 years younger than my age. I take the time to remain so and women do respond, albeit to about 30%. The rest just want money and a way out.

Bottom line is that if you're not deplorable-looking, your best option for sport fucking is to stay away from saturated areas like AC and P. Burgos in Manila. You'll get all the pussy you want in the less trampled areas.I might have to go back to Chocha Monger's writing skills class to brush up on my sarcasm. Hahaha. If mongers think my comedy is real, and my serious is comedy, then I don't know if I'm succeeding or failing. Hahaha. I think the Australian mongers would have understood. Hahaha.

On a serious note, I've always had more pussy than I know what to do with in AC. PL means I don't even have to get out of bed. I just kick the previous nights bird out and then roll over and ask a new chick to come over. 1 hour later I'm getting a BBBJ from a random chick I've never met before.

In the old days, you at least needed to brush your teeth, put on some clothes and flip flops and walk 500 m to the nearest bar to pick up. That's all too passé now.

VictorHugo99
01-11-20, 23:31
Thanks NG,

Hope that I can roll back to clock.

Looks like more knowledge for the girls has cut off all jope of your past experiences. Weep.

Let me know if your still have the SUBIC contact. I will be glad.

Vic.

Years ago (2007) had two in Subic that were not really sophisticated to even think about condoms, and I freely went back and forth between the two, kissing one, mish in the other. Had a nice booze buzz, red light, it was heaven! Those two were fun, and one of the two had massive tits! Any 3 some before and after this has never lived up to that night anywhere. I shy away from it anymore for all the reasons mentioned. Had an offer for three girls last June in Makati. I passed, but I still have the number, hehe!

Blanquiceleste
01-12-20, 13:06
Sometimes the girls don't give a damn about condoms and you can freely go back and forth from pussy to pussy. That's great! We all like that. But other times, maybe the majority of times these days, the girls want condoms. OK, Adapt! But don't let a condom preference screw up the natural flow and momentum of your threesomes. In such situations use only 2 condoms, 1 per girl & never change the friggin' condom mid session. That sucks all the life out of the party.

Foreplay: get into some great kissing and licking 69 combinations before hand to start things off.

Round 1: do one girl cowgirl while the other one sits on your face. Eventually Cum inside girl #1. There are variations of this. Use your imagination. LOL.

Then take a break, order room service, have a few shots, watch some TV.

Round 2: after some more foreplay, change the girls around. Shag the girl that sat on your face before & let the girl you shagged in round 1 sit on your face. Eventually Cum inside girl #2.

What, this isn't fun? I think it's pretty good! And it is definitely making the best out of the given situation.Great advice. And this is probably the best way to salvage the situation. The issue here is guys on this forum watch too much porn and have unreal expectations.

Niteluvr
01-14-20, 22:21
I might have to go back to Chocha Monger's writing skills class to brush up on my sarcasm. Hahaha. If mongers think my comedy is real, and my serious is comedy, then I don't know if I'm succeeding or failing. Hahaha. I think the Australian mongers would have understood. Hahaha.

On a serious note, I've always had more pussy than I know what to do with in AC. PL means I don't even have to get out of bed. I just kick the previous nights bird out and then roll over and ask a new chick to come over. 1 hour later I'm getting a BBBJ from a random chick I've never met before.

In the old days, you at least needed to brush your teeth, put on some clothes and flip flops and walk 500 m to the nearest bar to pick up. That's all too pass now.I should have caught that the first time, at least the part about AC hookers being 'discerning. ' Luckily I was with a civvie girl there for a few days because the hookers I saw on the streets were sub-par. A fellow monger who's been in and out of the Phils for 30 years knows my taste and warned me that I probably wouldn't be happy with AC quality, and he was right. Back when Clark Air Base and Subic were in operation my ass was in Korea. Since I did photography part time, word got around that I took good passport photos, so I guess I "facilitated" a lot of guys going to AC and Subic at $10 a pop. The reason they came to me for a passport photo was the local Korean photo shops didn't seem to know the correct passport photo specs so the embassy in Seoul would reject their passport applications. It's unfortunate that I missed the heyday as I heard tons of stories and saw plenty of raunchy photos.

I've had good luck on Cebu so I hunt for girls there; however, I do have one lined up for later this year in Bacolod City and I just have to see her.

Guess I do owe it to myself to go to AC alone for a few days and pick up the best I can find. Are your best leads for 3-somes from referrals or do you pick them up in the clubs?

Thampi62
01-15-20, 11:27
Hi friends.

How is the situation in AC after the Taal eruption? Heard part of the airport is closed in Manila. Is AC as usual or less in number?

Regards.

Dg8787
01-16-20, 10:54
Hi friends.

How is the situation in AC after the Taal eruption? Heard part of the airport is closed in Manila. Is AC as usual or less in number?

Regards.Situation is all under control sir.

I had multiple eruptions today.

Mua Tur
01-16-20, 13:36
Sometimes the girls don't give a damn about condoms and you can freely go back and forth from pussy to pussy. That's great! We all like that. But other times, maybe the majority of times these days, the girls want condoms. OK, Adapt! But don't let a condom preference screw up the natural flow and momentum of your threesomes. In such situations use only 2 condoms, 1 per girl & never change the friggin' condom mid session. That sucks all the life out of the party. .............Definitely it dose.

Still I can remember my first 3 some in Macau several years before. It was horrible and made me a shit. Every body knows the Lisbon race track and I choose one from there. She take me to her room and in my surprised eyes I found there is another voluptuous hot girl doweling with. I found my girl relatively normal than her room mate. After routine body washing when the time came for action suddenly I felt discomfort to fuk the normal girl and letting the hot one watching us. Than the offer came from the hot one lets have 3 some and I have to pay what I agreed to pay the normal one. I made laying both the girl on the edge of bed side by side and started fuking the hot one wearing condom by her mouth (that's also my first experience). Same time played pusy of the other one with my hand. When I wanted to fuk her she jumped up and quickly removed the condom. Trying to wear another one and suddenly I lost the erection. What a sheet, any way finally both the girl made my woody and I done the shit in horrible way.

Several days I carry the nightmare of condom even for a single fuk. Happy hunting.

Thampi62
01-17-20, 07:52
Situation is all under control sir.

I had multiple eruptions today.That is really encouraging friend. I won't let any of my 'eruptions' go waste on these days. It is so precious to me. This month end going to Jakarta. March end in AC. Feel like my monger land is AC.

Regards.

El Moreno 92
01-17-20, 12:10
Hi friends.

Regards.It is normal here in AC now. The Taal volcano is about 180 km south of here. No affect whatsoever. The Manila Airport is functioning almost at normal now.

Speaking of eruptions, I erupted into a Qbar bargirl before this post. Best piece of AC pussy I've had in a minute.

Thampi62
01-18-20, 06:12
It is normal here in AC now. The Taal volcano is about 180 km south of here. No affect whatsoever. The Manila Airport is functioning almost at normal now.

Speaking of eruptions, I erupted into a Qbar bargirl before this post. Best piece of AC pussy I've had in a minute.Enjoy friend. I am eagerly waiting for my next trip to AC in April first week. Try PonyTail in the day time. You will enjoy it.Dont forget to have a cheese burger from RBI steak in between eruptions.LOL.
Enjoy
Regards

Dg8787
01-18-20, 06:20
Situation is all under control sir.

I had multiple eruptions today.Multiple eruptions everyday here. I tried a couple new FB girls. One was a no show. The other one, 22 yo firm body spinner was a great show. No price given upfront. Gifted her 2 k.

New Blue taxi cabs around town. Hotel doorman tells me they are cheaper than Grab. You just have to grab them as they drive by. They always seem to be busy. I wasn't able to get one.

BTW, they were lined up at SM mall when my Genesis bus arrived. I didn't know what they were then.

El Moreno 92
01-18-20, 12:24
Enjoy friend. I am eagerly waiting for my next trip to AC in April first week. Try PonyTail in the day time. You will enjoy it.Dont forget to have a cheese burger from RBI steak in between eruptions.LOL.
Enjoy
RegardsA guy who was sitting next to me while I was watching the NFL playoffs in Envy told me about Ponytails and that I should go there at noon when they open. I will try it one day. It is hard for me to get up in the morning or early afternoon.

I had the steak and a burger from RBI. The easily the best in AC, maybe the whole country. RBI's hit the spot.

El Moreno 92
01-19-20, 07:09
Are clubs such as Atlantis and Pony Tails korean dominated where they filter most of the decent girls to koreans and send the uglies to the western customers?That happened to me at Atlantis one night (I am black). I noticed the mamasan was pointing her laser pointer at some fuglies in there for me. When I pointed to some cuties, she said, "They only go with Koreans. " I paid my tab and walked out. I never got a chance to hit Ponytails. I just departed AC. Trip report coming.

Diglerni
01-19-20, 07:50
That happened to me at Atlantis one night (I am black). I noticed the mamasan was pointing her laser pointer at some fuglies in there for me. When I pointed to some cuties, she said, "They only go with Koreans. " I paid my tab and walked out. I never got a chance to hit Ponytails. I just departed AC. Trip report coming.No offense but I got to assume it has to do with what you look like. I have never had an issue getting the girl I want at any bar in AC. I'm white, 45 and in great shape. Yeah Koreans run up the price and a easy score for the girls, but there are more than enough hot chicks for everyone. I know black guys have issues in a lot of Asian countries. Guess it's the bigger fuck thing LOL! But if you're a working girl who would you rather go with. A Korean spending 5 k or a fat sloppy old guy trying to barfine you don't to 1000.

Streetlooker
01-19-20, 09:46
Multiple eruptions everyday here. I tried a couple new FB girls. One was a no show. The other one, 22 yo firm body spinner was a great show. No price given upfront. Gifted her 2 k.

New Blue taxi cabs around town. Hotel doorman tells me they are cheaper than Grab. You just have to grab them as they drive by. They always seem to be busy. I wasn't able to get one.

BTW, they were lined up at SM mall when my Genesis bus arrived. I didn't know what they were then.This is a service that is greatly needed in AC a regular taxi service. Trikes can not go onto Clark But the blue taxis can go everywhere. I hope everyone uses theses blue taxis all the time and put the vermin trike drivers out of business. Blue taxis are a 40 peso start fee always metered. Very low prices to everywhere. Heard rumor 100 more blue taxis start Feb. They should be all over the place then.

Streetlooker
01-19-20, 09:49
That happened to me at Atlantis one night (I am black). I noticed the mamasan was pointing her laser pointer at some fuglies in there for me. When I pointed to some cuties, she said, "They only go with Koreans. " I paid my tab and walked out. I never got a chance to hit Ponytails. I just departed AC. Trip report coming.Some of the bars have isolated the better looking higher end girls for Koreans only. Fact is some Bars will only let Koreans in period.

Streetlooker
01-19-20, 09:53
A guy who was sitting next to me while I was watching the NFL playoffs in Envy told me about Ponytails and that I should go there at noon when they open. I will try it one day. It is hard for me to get up in the morning or early afternoon.

I had the steak and a burger from RBI. The easily the best in AC, maybe the whole country. RBI's hit the spot.I personally have not seen many good lookers in Ponytails in the day time. Lots of girls with chewed up bubble gum tummy's trying to pass themselves off has models. NO Thanks.

Diglerni
01-19-20, 16:08
Some of the bars have isolated the better looking higher end girls for Koreans only. Fact is some Bars will only let Koreans in period.Not true at all. If you want to spend what the Koreans spend, then you can have any girl they have. Most men refuse to spend that kind of money and rightfully so. My buddy found a girl he liked at alantis and paid the 4 k bar fine and off he went. She was easily one of the hottest girls in there. And there are no bars these that only let Koreans in. I've been to them all.

MarquisdeSade1
01-19-20, 23:21
Some of the bars have isolated the better looking higher end girls for Koreans only. Fact is some Bars will only let Koreans in period.I am white and this happened to many times in AC not just Atlantis.

You can go in any bar, then they try to give you the garbage girls, the Koreans will laugh when they see you, if leave with one of them.

Its all rigged.

The Korean bar owners / mgrs forbid the pretty girls from going with non Koreans.

Diglerni
01-20-20, 03:16
I am white and this happened to many times in AC not just Atlantis.

You can go in any bar, then they try to give you the garbage girls, the Koreans will laugh when they see you, if leave with one of them.

Its all rigged.

The Korean bar owners / mgrs forbid the pretty girls from going with non Koreans.Again. Not true at all. You must be old or look like a slob. I've pulled plenty of hot chicks out. Maybe it's you and not the bar owners. Maybe you're not desirable to the hot chicks and screwing a Korean is better than being with you. My boys and I just left AC 3 weeks ago and pulled hot chicks everywhere. What you're not telling people is, that you're not willing to pay what Koreans pay. If you did then you can have the girl you want.

Thampi62
01-20-20, 05:51
I personally have not seen many good lookers in Ponytails in the day time. Lots of girls with chewed up bubble gum tummy's trying to pass themselves off has models. NO Thanks.I won't agree sir.

PonyTail belongs to the Atlantis and Doll House group. They open at 12 noon and closes at 9. They have at least 20 girls at a time. Most of the girls agree only for ST. There is a bikini party in Score Birds hotel (Belongsto DollHouse group) every Saturday. Competitors are from these three bars and the girls from PonyTails are stunners in those group. Mamasan in PonyTail Celia is a friendly lady and girls are friendly, great in bed and 40 percent girls are good looking too and not that much Korean invasion.

Regards.

Thampi62
01-20-20, 06:10
This is a service that is greatly needed in AC a regular taxi service. Trikes can not go onto Clark But the blue taxis can go everywhere. I hope everyone uses theses blue taxis all the time and put the vermin trike drivers out of business. Blue taxis are a 40 peso start fee always metered. Very low prices to everywhere. Heard rumor 100 more blue taxis start Feb. They should be all over the place then.Good information and its very useful in traveling the highway roads where trikes not permitted. Thanks for sharing.

Regards.

El Moreno 92
01-20-20, 07:02
Not true at all. If you want to spend what the Koreans spend, then you can have any girl they have. Most men refuse to spend that kind of money and rightfully so. My buddy found a girl he liked at alantis and paid the 4 k bar fine and off he went. She was easily one of the hottest girls in there. And there are no bars these that only let Koreans in. I've been to them all.Again, if the mamasan won't even call them down to talk, no one will get a chance to spend the what the Koreans spend. Also, talking with some vets inside of Margarita Station, I learn in most Korean-owned bars, the Koreans have a tight control on the mamasans and the girls. Girls who are seen with non-Koreans are considered, "useless" to them and are shunned. Yes you can get in the bar. They won't turn you away. I, too, went in nearly every bar on Fields and Perimeter with no issues. In some of the bars, they'll completely ignore non-Koreans and direct the fuglies and hogs to the non-Koreans. I have seen that with my own eyes.

Diglerni
01-20-20, 07:13
Again, if the mamasan won't even call them down to talk, no one will get a chance to spend the what the Koreans spend. Also, talking with some vets inside of Margarita Station, I learn in most Korean-owned bars, the Koreans have a tight control on the mamasans and the girls. Girls who are seen with non-Koreans are considered, "useless" to them and are shunned. Yes you can get in the bar. They won't turn you away. I, too, went in nearly every bar on Fields and Perimeter with no issues. In some of the bars, they'll completely ignore non-Koreans and direct the fuglies and hogs to the non-Koreans. I have seen that with my own eyes.As I have seen it with my own eyes. Especially because I was looking at the hot chick my buddy took home from Atlantis. He told the waitress which girl he wanted and she shined her flashlight and she came over. Had a drink. Paid his 4 k and off they went. I think the people who say they don't have a chance are just making excuses for themselves. It's AC for Christ sakes. Yes Korean run up the price. Yes Koreans are easy scores. But of you're decent looking, in shape and know how to talk to girls you can pull the hot ones from bars too. When I was there I saw younger white guys with hot chicks all over the place. My guess is that you are a little older or a little out of shape and being with you might be worse than being with a Korean.

Dg8787
01-20-20, 08:19
Good information and its very useful in traveling the highway roads where trikes not permitted. Thanks for sharing.

Regards.Was able to hail a Blue Taxi today. Nice new clean Nissan car. Didn't go far, less than 50 pesos. Driver was happy with the fare. I gave him a tip.

According to someone the Blue taxi owner is a big political big wig and will withstand any political or corrupt pressure to shut him down. Meaning the trike mafia and lobbyists will lose against him.

RainMania
01-20-20, 19:24
As I have seen it with my own eyes. Especially because I was looking at the hot chick my buddy took home from Atlantis. He told the waitress which girl he wanted and she shined her flashlight and she came over. Had a drink. Paid his 4 k and off they went. I think the people who say they don't have a chance are just making excuses for themselves. It's AC for Christ sakes. Yes Korean run up the price. Yes Koreans are easy scores. But of you're decent looking, in shape and know how to talk to girls you can pull the hot ones from bars too. When I was there I saw younger white guys with hot chicks all over the place. My guess is that you are a little older or a little out of shape and being with you might be worse than being with a Korean.Now you have to be younger and in shape to score with $60 hookers? What next, you need 'game' to convince a $60 hooker to suck your cock and let you stick your dick inside her pussy?

Don't get me wrong, it is still possible to score very hot girls in AC regardless of your age and appearance, but with the whole 'you got to impress them with your six pack and how young you are' approach, you might as well stay in your home country and use tinder.

Many of the same girls that shun westerners in bars and 'only' go with koreans would gladly meet you outside the bar if you arrange things with them on Facebook, tinder, PL, hiso etc, but too many guys are insistent on trying to compete with koreans inside their own turf (yes, the bars are now home turf for koreans, unless westerners start buying them back in droves).

Dg8787
01-21-20, 00:23
Koreans have the purchasing power. And looks like they will continue to in AC. At the same time if you have the $$$ to spend you still have purchasing power. I don't see the problem. People act like they have ownership to AC!

BTW, I was in the Clarkton Hotel restaurant the other day and noticed they have menus printed in Korean. Sign of the times.

El Moreno 92
01-21-20, 02:58
When I was there I saw younger white guys with hot chicks all over the place.I am not a white guy.

My guess is that you are a little older or a little out of shape and being with you might be worse than being with a Korean.I am a 30-year old black US Marine. And you're right. Being with me and getting their pussy pounded for 30+ minutes before each shot will put me at disadvantage against the average Korean.

El Moreno 92
01-21-20, 03:02
Many of the same girls that shun westerners in bars and 'only' go with koreans would gladly meet you outside the bar if you arrange things with them on Facebook, tinder, PL, hiso etcThis is very true and I found this out. I will include this in my upcoming trip report.

Diglerni
01-21-20, 04:39
I am not a white guy.

I am a 30-year old black US Marine. And you're right. Being with me and getting their pussy pounded for 30+ minutes before each shot will put me at disadvantage against the average Korean.Well devil dog good for you. Announcing that you're a Marine just shows how pathetic you might be. Real Marines don't go around having to claim being a Marine. But have fun with that.

ILuvBrownGirls
01-21-20, 06:37
I am not a white guy.

I am a 30-year old black US Marine. And you're right. Being with me and getting their pussy pounded for 30+ minutes before each shot will put me at disadvantage against the average Korean.Hey buddy, I'm a 40 something half-Korean Marine and I've spent a fair amount of time in AC. A lot of Filipinas have strong racial preferences. I've known bargirls who only go with Koreans, refuse all Koreans, refuse all black guys, prefer black guys. Most are very financially driven and with 7,000 or so bargirls in AC, you should be able to pull hot girls all day every day. Don't wait for the mamasan, just call the girl down yourself and get her a drink. If the chemistry is off, move on because it won't get better even if she does barfine with you.

Streetlooker
01-21-20, 15:53
Not true at all. If you want to spend what the Koreans spend, then you can have any girl they have. Most men refuse to spend that kind of money and rightfully so. My buddy found a girl he liked at alantis and paid the 4 k bar fine and off he went. She was easily one of the hottest girls in there. And there are no bars these that only let Koreans in. I've been to them all.I have been flat out told by girls that they will not go with me cause I am not Korean even for 4000 p. It may have never happened to you yet but give it some time. Also the isolated girls are there you have just not picked one out yet to be turned down. Most of the bars up by the clarkton are pretty much koreans only. Yes they let you in and you may get a girl there but not from the higher end of the line up / Hope you keep having the good luck you been having.

Streetlooker
01-21-20, 15:58
I won't agree sir.

PonyTail belongs to the Atlantis and Doll House group. They open at 12 noon and closes at 9. They have at least 20 girls at a time. Most of the girls agree only for ST. There is a bikini party in Score Birds hotel (Belongsto DollHouse group) every Saturday. Competitors are from these three bars and the girls from PonyTails are stunners in those group. Mamasan in PonyTail Celia is a friendly lady and girls are friendly, great in bed and 40 percent girls are good looking too and not that much Korean invasion.

Regards.Not saying there is nothing in pony tails worth takin BUT I been going in there at 12 on a regular bases and some of those so called models should not be models. Chewed up bubble gum bellies is not model quality. Everyone has a different eye for what they see has hot thou I guess.

Streetlooker
01-21-20, 16:06
Again, if the mamasan won't even call them down to talk, no one will get a chance to spend the what the Koreans spend. Also, talking with some vets inside of Margarita Station, I learn in most Korean-owned bars, the Koreans have a tight control on the mamasans and the girls. Girls who are seen with non-Koreans are considered, "useless" to them and are shunned. Yes you can get in the bar. They won't turn you away. I, too, went in nearly every bar on Fields and Perimeter with no issues. In some of the bars, they'll completely ignore non-Koreans and direct the fuglies and hogs to the non-Koreans. I have seen that with my own eyes.The low scale girls are steered to the non Koreans Absolutely. Its cause the Koreans don't want non Koreans banging their girls its some sort of once a girls been with a non Korean they are soiled and less pure. Your right they are shunned and shamed by the Korean manager.

Streetlooker
01-21-20, 16:22
As I have seen it with my own eyes. Especially because I was looking at the hot chick my buddy took home from Atlantis. He told the waitress which girl he wanted and she shined her flashlight and she came over. Had a drink. Paid his 4 k and off they went. I think the people who say they don't have a chance are just making excuses for themselves. It's AC for Christ sakes. Yes Korean run up the price. Yes Koreans are easy scores. But of you're decent looking, in shape and know how to talk to girls you can pull the hot ones from bars too. When I was there I saw younger white guys with hot chicks all over the place. My guess is that you are a little older or a little out of shape and being with you might be worse than being with a Korean.So your using one hot girl from Atlantis your buddy pulled for 4000 p has a example that we are wrong about Koreans managers isolating higher end girls? The girl your buddy pulled was not a isolated girl IF she was the pointer lady would have told him she's not available to him. Atlantis is not one of the bars really thou that isolated anyone so bad example. Some of the bars up by Clarkton don't even put the isolated girls up on the stage at all. They wait to be picked from a photo album by Koreans that are in Widus or Marriott on business trips from Korea and a van goes down to the bars and picks them up and brings them back to the hotels to be with the Koreans who picked them. Most the girls are out of those bars at 10 am to noon and with guys hanging out at the pool at the hotel you never see them and therefore have no access to them.

Mr Enternational
01-21-20, 17:18
The low scale girls are steered to the non Koreans Absolutely. Its cause the Koreans don't want non Koreans banging their girls its some sort of once a girls been with a non Korean they are soiled and less pure. Your right they are shunned and shamed by the Korean manager.Which makes absolutely no sense since they were with other guys before they were with Koreans. Or maybe it is seen that once they are with a Korean they are born again and can be absolved of the non Korean guys they were with before.

Ekspat
01-22-20, 16:16
Or maybe it is seen that once they are with a Korean they are born again and can be absolved of the non Korean guys they were with before.Most likely. A girl relatively new and unknown to many Koreans is being sold again as a cherry girl with all the money involved. And then after that she's for Koreans only. And the bar owner is going to the bank with a big grin on his face.

LOL!

Dg8787
01-23-20, 02:13
Which makes absolutely no sense since they were with other guys before they were with Koreans. Or maybe it is seen that once they are with a Korean they are born again and can be absolved of the non Korean guys they were with before.Who really cares? I guess some do.

Personally there are plenty to go around at all price point.

SEAtraveller
01-23-20, 03:07
Where can you buy plan b / post sex contraceptive pill in AC? And how much?

Dg8787
01-23-20, 05:00
Where can you buy plan b / post sex contraceptive pill in AC? And how much?Refer to post # 25653 for generic name. Can buy in any pharmacy. Ask for Plan be or generic name.

Cost should be reasonable. However I have never bought any in PH. Always brought my own.

Try South Star Drugs on Walking Street. Please report back on cost for all to know.

ItIsMe83
01-23-20, 06:25
First night Angeles this trip. Only staying 3 days. Club Atlantis is def. Fun with a few shows with a chinese dragon on stage and some other Chinese themed ones because of new year. I like the vibe in this place and the perfect view. Altho I wouldn't barfine about 80% of the girls in here. Maybe my taste is just not Filipino's because in Thai and indo I could easily barfine 50+%. What I like about Angeles is the non-pressure about buying drinks. It's all very relaxed, everybody is very nice and you can actually just hang around without people hustling with you all the time. Money goes very far here too with the much cheaper price compared to other countries.

Worse bar I went to was Vikings. Not sure what people like about this place besides the look of it. I think this place is one of those that is complained about as being 'Korean'. I sat down and not once got a smile, a look or any enthusiasm from any of the girls on stage. The ones off stage were all busy with Korean groups and the ones on stage lacked any enthusiasm. No dancing, hardly moving etc. Sad atmosphere with what seems like a Korean boss of the place annoying girls on stage constantly. Won't return unless things are perhaps different on another day.

Other places I really enjoyed were Xs and Lollipop (Same owners I think). Esp lollipop was very fun. Much more hands on in this place where as others seemed more tame. Lot of lapdances and kisses and touching going on.

At the end I took one of the 'entertainer' girls from Atlantis. Didn't pay barfine but just told her my roomnr and to come after work. The girls only keep 2 k from the 3. 5 k so gave her 2.5 k to come over which worked out well. One girl said if the mamasans etc. Find out a girl goes outside of the bar with a customer to avoid barfine they get fined 5 k. So when doing it this way do it discreetly.

BTW: is it more common for Filipino girls to have 'hairy' bushes? Of all girls I touched last night and the one I barfined they had a lot of hair. Wasn't used to seeing that anymore so was very surprised. Maybe its more common here? Will try a few other bars tonight. Any must-do's? Have only dollhouse planned so far. The bars where only 4/5 girls are dancing on stage are really really awkward to sit down so I prefer the bigger set-ups.

Golfinho
01-23-20, 16:14
Girls are talking about the filthy Chinese and their viruses. You do notice some but really how many Chinese are turning up in Angeles? They are the death blow to any place they frequent. Already someone dead in Cebu from their disease.

Mr Enternational
01-23-20, 18:01
BTW: is it more common for Filipino girls to have 'hairy' bushes? Of all girls I touched last night and the one I barfined they had a lot of hair. Wasn't used to seeing that anymore so was very surprised.That just means she is new and hasn't caught the crabs yet.

RainMania
01-23-20, 23:58
Girls are talking about the filthy Chinese and their viruses. You do notice some but really how many Chinese are turning up in Angeles? They are the death blow to any place they frequent. Already someone dead in Cebu from their disease.The same girls will go to their Chinese customers before and after fucking you. Bargirls are very skilled at telling you exactly what you want to hear. While they're with their Chinese customers, they'the probably be telling them westerners smell like wet chicken and don't shower.

But you're right, once the Chinese start coming to AC proper, it'll be game over for everyone, including koreans. Even the fat and ugly girls will get sucked into the see-vortex and prices will double overnight.

LargeBanana
01-24-20, 00:34
The same girls will go to their Chinese customers before and after fucking you. Bargirls are very skilled at telling you exactly what you want to hear. While they're with their Chinese customers, they'the probably be telling them westerners smell like wet chicken and don't shower.

But you're right, once the Chinese start coming to AC proper, it'll be game over for everyone, including koreans. Even the fat and ugly girls will get sucked into the see-vortex and prices will double overnight.It will take a while before the Chinease start comming in numbers. Lots of provicens in China. Besides they do not speak English, so it will be a fuck and go setup.

ItIsMe83
01-24-20, 03:55
So I asked girls in the bars and apparently they have a health checkup every week and when the girls are all shaven at the clinic they tell them: grow your hair more because it will protect you better. Interesting LOL.

Went to dollhouse last night. Bloody hell. It's like they took half the homeless shelter and put them on stage. Decent amount of girls (40-50 or so) but hardly anything worth even looking at.

Same goes for Q-bar. Not very entertaining at all. Seems catered for Koreans this place.

Went back to Lollipop which seemed to be very busy last night. Almost ever seat taken. Have a tip for people visiting this place. Either make friends with the (Israeli) manager. (Some hippie / rasta looking white dude) or ask the girls after you spend a decent amount of money if you can get a Vip Discount card. It's a wolfpack discount card which basically entitles you to discount on drinks for yourself and LD at the whole group. XS / Lucky Bar / Lollipop / Qbar / Check** and maybe some more. I already got it after 2 days so can't be too hard to get but will save you some money even on a short visit!

RainMania
01-24-20, 07:27
You only need paying punters from one mid-sized Chinese city to wipe out the competing nationalities in AC. We've been lucky so far they've been importing their own women in Manila and have been using Chinese-owned and run establishments. Over 1000 Chinese hookers were 'rescued' by Philippine authorities in Manila last year. Those are just the ones we know about.

PilotPaul
01-24-20, 07:50
Where can you buy plan b / post sex contraceptive pill in AC? And how much?How about a new SIM card?

Just joking, good to be responsible.

Streetlooker
01-24-20, 10:42
First night Angeles this trip. Only staying 3 days. Club Atlantis is def. Fun with a few shows with a chinese dragon on stage and some other Chinese themed ones because of new year. I like the vibe in this place and the perfect view. Altho I wouldn't barfine about 80% of the girls in here. Maybe my taste is just not Filipino's because in Thai and indo I could easily barfine 50+%. What I like about Angeles is the non-pressure about buying drinks. It's all very relaxed, everybody is very nice and you can actually just hang around without people hustling with you all the time. Money goes very far here too with the much cheaper price compared to other countries.

Worse bar I went to was Vikings. Not sure what people like about this place besides the look of it. I think this place is one of those that is complained about as being 'Korean'. I sat down and not once got a smile, a look or any enthusiasm from any of the girls on stage. The ones off stage were all busy with Korean groups and the ones on stage lacked any enthusiasm. No dancing, hardly moving etc. Sad atmosphere with what seems like a Korean boss of the place annoying girls on stage constantly. Won't return unless things are perhaps different on another day.

Other places I really enjoyed were Xs and Lollipop (Same owners I think). Esp lollipop was very fun. Much more hands on in this place where as others seemed more tame. Lot of lapdances and kisses and touching going on.

At the end I took one of the 'entertainer' girls from Atlantis. Didn't pay barfine but just told her my roomnr and to come after work. The girls only keep 2 k from the 3. 5 k so gave her 2.5 k to come over which worked out well. One girl said if the mamasans etc. Find out a girl goes outside of the bar with a customer to avoid barfine they get fined 5 k. So when doing it this way do it discreetly.

BTW: is it more common for Filipino girls to have 'hairy' bushes? Of all girls I touched last night and the one I barfined they had a lot of hair. Wasn't used to seeing that anymore so was very surprised. Maybe its more common here? Will try a few other bars tonight. Any must-do's? Have only dollhouse planned so far. The bars where only 4/5 girls are dancing on stage are really really awkward to sit down so I prefer the bigger set-ups.I always find it amazing that Atlantis has over 200 Plus girls in there and I have never actually found a girl in there yet I go in there about every 2 weeks about 9 pm Friday or sat nights and have a drink and study the girls on the stage just to find one girl That I consider Bfing. I have no luck so far. 200 of the most ave and plain Jane looking girls you ever want to find in a AC Bar Its AMAZING!

Java Man
01-24-20, 14:13
Worse bar I went to was Vikings. Not sure what people like about this place besides the look of it. I think this place is one of those that is complained about as being 'Korean'. I sat down and not once got a smile, a look or any enthusiasm from any of the girls on stage. The ones off stage were all busy with Korean groups and the ones on stage lacked any enthusiasm. No dancing, hardly moving etc. Sad atmosphere with what seems like a Korean boss of the place annoying girls on stage constantly. Won't return unless things are perhaps different on another day.Yes, It's a Korean bar. I had a similar experience about two trips ago. As I walked was walking in, I saw a cutie sitting outside. I motioned to her that I wanted to buy her a drink: She gave me an annoyed look as her reply. Like You, I was also ignored inside the bar. I haven't set foot inside that bar since.

Mr Enternational
01-24-20, 14:59
I always find it amazing that Atlantis has over 200 Plus girls in there and I have never actually found a girl in there yet I go in there about every 2 weeks about 9 pm Friday or sat nights and have a drink and study the girls on the stage just to find one girl That I consider Bfing. I have no luck so far. 200 of the most ave and plain Jane looking girls you ever want to find in a AC Bar Its AMAZING!Most chicks are average and plain jane until they do something to themselves to draw attention, whether it is putting on make-up, certain clothes or doing certain dances. Most men are average and plain john until they have money or fame. Take one of the plain janes and fix her up how you want her.

Streetlooker
01-25-20, 08:15
Most chicks are average and plain jane until they do something to themselves to draw attention, whether it is putting on make-up, certain clothes or doing certain dances. Most men are average and plain john until they have money or fame. Take one of the plain janes and fix her up how you want her.I am looking for a shag not a fixer upper project LOL.

Sammyt
01-25-20, 14:52
Sorry these reports are a few weeks after the event so are not as detailed as I would like.

So I arrived in AC about 3 pm and checked in to my hotel and caught up on some much needed sleep. I headed out to Walking Street about 11 pm. I spent over 2 hours bar hopping between several gogos including Dollhouse, Atlantis and Viking. In each bar I found nothing but overweight and / or ugly girls. Nothing better than a 4/10. Girls I wouldn't even shag for free. The one cute girl I saw was a waitress in Atlantis and she told me she wasn't available to BF, so back to the hotel for the night alone. This is of course my own fault. Before going to AC I read the reports that the Koreans get to the bars early and bar fine anything worth taking home, so this kinda proves the point. Lesson learned.

Sammyt
01-25-20, 14:55
Next day I headed out along the Perimeter Road in the afternoon to see what the day time action was like. Answer: shit. Acting on info at https://www.angelescitybars.info I hit four bars. After School, Blue Sapphire and one I don't remember the name of. Again no girls better than a 4/10 with a lot of fat derelicts.

I ended my Perimeter Road exploration at Ponytails. There were better looking girls there but nothing more than a 6 (7 max). All the girls either looked bored or were busy laughing at shit on their phones. Also it was now 6 pm and the bar was closing at 7. Yes I know they normally close at 9 but on this day the waitress said they were closing at 7. The girls were winding down to finish work and most were already getting dressed into their civilian clothes for some big night out together. It looked like they were going to a wedding!

So far AC had not made a good impression on me. The hotels are poor value compared to Pattaya and the whole town is a shit hole. There is literally nothing to do other than the girly bars unless you want to hang out at the SM Mall, which is the same as any other mall in the world. The locals appear to love it though! Probably the free aircon and wifi that does it for them.

Sammyt
01-25-20, 14:56
So having learned my lesson from the previous night I hit walking street about 7:30 pm. I went into Atlantis for a drink and was immediately pleased with what I saw. Plenty of 7's 8's & 9's on stage. It was a completely different place. I then went into Lollipop. Lots of girls on stage having a good time. Quite a lot of customers as well but more then enough girls to go around. I then saw a girl who was just my type, very cute face, brown skin, slim yet curvy. Unfortunately some seriously obese mofo sitting a few feet from me caught her attention before I could and she went to sit with him. After a few minutes he asked another girl to sit with him and so he now had two girls to entertain him. I think the fat greedy bastard was planning on eating them! He was however paying much more attention to the second girl and largely ignoring the one I liked. She saw me looking over and smiled and motioned if she could sit with me. I motioned in the affirmative. So her name was Rose, 18, from a place name I can't remember. I bought her a lady drink and she asked if I could buy mamasan a drink and I said no. Now on previous trips to Thailand I have sometimes bought the mamasan a drink when she has helped me selecting a girl or where I'm a repeat customer to help maintain good relations. But I was a first timer here and I'd done all the work, so no drink for mamasan!

After a few seconds of the usual mindless chit chat Rose popped herself onto my knee, facing away from me at first and then facing me. I had my hands in her panties and the DFK'd me. Found my girl. I asked to bar fine her and she agreed. So a few minutes later we were in a trike heading back to the hotel. She DFK'd me some more on the journey. She also started to appear a little nervous, saying she had only been in the bar a week and had only been with one customer, a Japanese guy.

Thankfully once back in the room her enthusiasm didn't diminish. I helped her out of her dress and underwear and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me and DFKed. She wonderfully soft skin and very pert and firm tits and arse. We showered together and moved onto the bed for more DFK, and titty sucking. Then she moved in for a blow job. Where I'm from there's a long running bad joke that "there's no such thing as a bad blow job". WRONG. Rose's inexperience was now showing. She hadn't got a clue about how to suck a dick. Not to worry, I pulled her back to me and kissed her. I put my hand down to her pussy and it was soaking wet, so I slipped a condom on and banged her missionary to cowgirl to doggy before I shot my load. We then both fell asleep together.

I woke about 6 and kissed her. She woke quickly and was receptive and began kissing me enthusiastically again. I reached for her pussy and it was already soaking wet, so I put on a condom and entered her again missionary and we had a nice lazy early morning shag. After a quick kiss and cuddle she went for a shower and asked if she could go home.

Face 9.

Body 10.

Attitude 10.

Skills 4.

Barfine 3500 PHP.

WIR? Yes. Especially once she gains a little more skill and experience!

Sammyt
01-25-20, 16:13
Following on from the previous night's success I hit walking street early again. I started in Dollhouse. A very good selection of girls. Also a lot of Koreans. There was a Korean guy sat next to me smiling with his girl of choice. He spoke good English and we had a brief talk. I looked around and saw a *very* cute girl in a pink bikini walking around but not on stage. I couldn't get her attention. A waitress and mamasan both pressured me into talking a girl from the stage. I re-assured them that I knew how the system works! Looking around I could see a lot of Korean men pointing out girls on the stage to the wait staff and bar fining quick. Now I could see how I ended up alone on the first night. Thankfully I saw pink bikini girl get on the stage. I told the mamasan I wanted to speak with her and she shone a green laser pen at her. I bought mamasan and the girl a drink. She said she was Sasha, 19. Unfortunately Sash was very quiet and had little personality, which came across as being unwilling. A turn off. I asked to pay my bill. The mamasan asked "what about the girl". I explained that she didn't appear willing. The mamasan then went and talked to Sasha very briefly and came back to me "she says she wants to go with you". I explained I could tell she wasn't interested and insisted on settling my tab.

I then crossed the street into Monsoon. A much smaller go go with a small stage very close to the seating. There were about 6 girls on the tiny stage and my immediate assessment was that 3 were very much worth a shag! So I waved one of them over to sit with me. She was also called Rose, 20. She said she had been working in the bar a few months and only lost her virginity 12 months before. BS or not? I don't really care! Anyway she was hot and quite fun so I asked her to bar fine. She went away to get changed and there was a rotation of dancers while she was gone. The new line up was even hotter. FML! So Rose returns and we get a trike back to the hotel, and on the journey she starts some BS story about how she lives in the gogo with the other girls and has to be back before 3 am or she gets locked out. I asked "so what happens if there's a fire" and she laughed without answering the questions. BS and I have a runner on my hands.

Back at the hotel and she was enthusiastic enough to entertain me with DFK and mutual hand action but refused blow job. FFS! So we fucked missionary to cowgirl, tried doggy but she was too short for me to align with her and back to missionary for a finish. We fell asleep together. I woke up at about 2 am. She was half asleep and moved her arms around me to hug me. I kissed her and she reciprocated and moaned softly. I ran my hands over her body and down to her pussy which was already soaking wet. Happily I was also rock hard. I put a condom on and she opened her legs willingly. I pushed inside her and my god she was so hot and wet and tight yet soft all at the same time. It was ecstasy and I lasted little more than a minute before I shot my load. I usually take a long time to some these days. It was like being 19 again! Predictably almost as soon as I'd come she started recycling her bullshit story about a curfew at her fire trap dorm and was getting dressed and shooting out of the door. OK see you later.

Face 8.

Body 9.

Attitude 3.

Skills 8.

Barfine 3500 PHP.

WIR? NO.

At this point can some more experienced PH mongers advise me? Can I go back to Monsoon and bar fine other girls without causing loss of face and unwelcome drama like in Thailand? There were at least 5 other girls I liked the look of!

Diglerni
01-25-20, 16:52
Following on from the previous night's success I hit walking street early again. I started in Dollhouse. A very good selection of girls. Also a lot of Koreans. There was a Korean guy sat next to me smiling with his girl of choice. He spoke good English and we had a brief talk. I looked around and saw a *very* cute girl in a pink bikini walking around but not on stage. I couldn't get her attention. A waitress and mamasan both pressured me into talking a girl. I re-assured them that I knew how the system works! Looking around I could see a lot of Korean men pointing out girls on the stage to the wait staff and bar fining quick. Now I could see how I ended up alone on the first night. Thankfully I saw pink bikini girl get on the stage. I told the mamasan I wanted to speak with her and she shone a green laser pen at the girl. I bought mamasan and the girl a drink. She said she was Sasha, 19. Unfortunately Sash was very quiet and had little personality, which came across as being unwilling. A turn off. I asked to pay my bill. The mamasan asked "what about the girl". I explained that she didn't appear willing. The mamasan then went and talked to Sasha very briefly and came back to me "she says she wants to go with you". I explained I could tell she wasn't interested and insisted on settling my tab.

I then crossed the street into Monsoon. A much smaller go go with a small stage very close to the seating. There were about 6 girls on the tiny stage and my immediate assessment was that 3 were very much worth a shag! So I waved one of them over to sit with me. She was also called Rose, 20. She said she had been working in the bar a few months and only lost her virginity 12 months before. BS or not? I don't really care! Anyway she was hot and quite fun so I asked her to bar fine. She went away to get changed and there was a rotation of dancers while she was gone. The new line up was even hotter. FML! So Rose returns and we get a trike back to the hotel, and on the journey she starts some BS story about how she lives in the gogo with the other girls and has to be back before 3 am or she gets locked out. I asked "so what happens if there's a fire" and she laughed without answering the questions. BS and I have a runner on my hands.

Back at the hotel and she was enthusiastic enough to entertain me with DFK and mutual hand action but refused blow job. FFS! So we fucked missionary to cowgirl, tried doggy but she was too short for me to align with her and back to missionary for a finish.You must be the world's greatest kisser. 2 girls soaking wet from just your kisses, LOL. Good report. 3500 bar fines suck, but still best deal in SE Asia. I normally find a girl and offer her 3 k for LT to meet me after her shift. This way she knows I'd rather I rather her get all the money. Screw bars, they rip these girls off. Have had a lot of success doing it that way and great sessions. 2 drawbacks. Hope she doesn't get barfined, and got to stay up late.

Wicked Roger
01-25-20, 17:36
At this point can some more experienced PH mongers advise me? Can I go back to Monsoon and bar fine other girls without causing loss of face and unwelcome drama like in Thailand? There were at least 5 other girls I liked the look of!Yes of course why not. Ignore any issues and remember you are the monger and buyer not them so who cares. Thai do it to make you feel guilty and really can't all that stuff. Pinays, Thais are great at drama and you (well me) learn to ignore and block it out and focus.

Java Man
01-25-20, 19:18
At this point can some more experienced PH mongers advise me? Can I go back to Monsoon and bar fine other girls without causing loss of face and unwelcome drama like in Thailand? There were at least 5 other girls I liked the look of!Yes, you can. You're think like its a legit date / pickup and not P4P. Remember, it's YOUR Money! My MO, I'll buy LD's for 2 or more at the same time and flirt / play with them. BTW, it IS True they do live above Monsoon bar. It's BS that she has a curfew.
As to your previous Rose, you missed a Golden opportunity by NOT giving her BJ instruction. I've been in that situation before with AC girls, given them directions and had a ton of fun.
There are virgin dancers in the AC gogo's. You'll pay top dollar to deflower them. (Several Thousand actually.) There's one in La Bamba, who's been a dancing Virgin for 2 yrs. IFAIK, she hasn't sold it yet. But what usually happens, they'll give it up to a local guy when they return home.
You didn't hit the Free Lance scene in Hiso, and Hammer? You can also find FL during the day on the dating apps.

Sammyt
01-25-20, 20:02
You must be the world's greatest kisser. 2 girls soaking wet from just your kisses, LOL.I was as surprised as you! There was hand action involved as well!

Yes, you can. You're think like its a legit date / pickup and not P4P. No I'm not. I've not been to PH before but I have been to Thailand a few times where bar fining a different girl from a bar you've already taken a girl from can cause loss of face and unpleasantness.

Mr Enternational
01-25-20, 21:27
I have been to Thailand a few times where bar fining a different girl from a bar you've already taken a girl from can cause loss of face and unpleasantness.No it does not. Where did you pick this idea up? And why would you care if a hooker is embarrassed?

Can I go back to Monsoon and bar fine other girls without causing loss of face and unwelcome drama like in Thailand?Foreigners will fall for anything. Do you really think it will embarrass a hooker if a guy she went with before decides to go with a different hooker? So the fact that she is a hooker doesn't embarrass her at all though?

I wonder how that idea started. Gullible square went back to the bar the next day and started talking to another chick. The chick from the day before started pouting. Guy goes and spreads a rumor that it embarrasses the hooker if you choose someone else. Everyone believes it. What would embarrass me is being seen with the same hooker!

Mr Enternational
01-25-20, 21:37
Screw bars, they rip these girls off. How are bars ripping girls off? Bars have overhead. All the girl has to do is show up. The girl pays the bar nothing. You pay the bar and the girl. Not too many of these bar owners getting rich that I know of.

PilotPaul
01-26-20, 01:07
Then she moved in for a blow job. Where I'm from there's a long running bad joke that "there's no such thing as a bad blow job". WRONG. Rose's inexperience was now showing. She hadn't got a clue about how to suck a dick. Not to worry, I pulled her back to me and kissed her.Great series of reports, sounds like a fun time.

When this blow job inexperience invariably happens I use Redtube on the ABC Hotel in-house movie channels to let the girl see how it is done. It take some patience to train the newbies but it is worthwhile.

This might spoil the moment a little, so it's a case of introducing them to redtube and they can explore other clips in their spare time.

PP.

Diglerni
01-26-20, 01:17
How are bars ripping girls off? Bars have overhead. All the girl has to do is show up. The girl pays the bar nothing. You pay the bar and the girl. Not too many of these bar owners getting rich that I know of.Difference of opinion I guess. When a girl only get 40% of the bar fine to be the one who has to have sex with someone they may not want to, I consider that a rip off. Just my opinion. You have your right to feel like it's not a rip off, but I'd still rather the girl get all the money and have great service.

Java Man
01-26-20, 16:12
No I'm not. I've not been to PH before but I have been to Thailand a few times where bar fining a different girl from a bar you've already taken a girl from can cause loss of face and unpleasantness.I've been to both and many more places and Have NEVER experienced that. Your letting yourself to be played if you believe that! They're only sad that someone else IS getting your money. LOL.

Sammyt
01-26-20, 17:30
I've been to both and many more places and Have NEVER experienced that. Your letting yourself to be played if you believe that! They're only sad that someone else IS getting your money. LOL.No Thai person ever told me that. It was something I read on an online mongering guide to Thailand, about 8 years ago if memory serves. I can't find these references any more, so it looks like I was working with false information. Thanks for clearing the matter up.

Mr Enternational
01-26-20, 18:03
No Thai person ever told me that. It was something I read on an online mongering guide to Thailand, about 8 years ago if memory serves. I can't find these references any more, so it looks like I was working with false information. Thanks for clearing the matter up.That is the same way guys get to believing about that dowry (sinsot) mess. If a chick or her family asks you for a dowry tell them fuck you. No Thai chick that you have not been already giving money to (read paying), would ever tell you that you need to give her family a dowry. That is for suckers.

I had been fucking a chick for 2 weeks. Her dad had some kind of operation and she went to pay the hospital $3000 for it. Guy on ThaiVisa had the nerve to say I should have given her the money (that she did not even ask for by the way) if I was any kind of a gentleman. WTF. What kind of moron just shells out $3000 for someone they don't even know. No mystery how easy a lot of people are to scam.

Sammyt
01-26-20, 18:28
That is the same way guys get to believing about that dowry (sinsot) mess. If a chick or her family asks you for a dowry tell them fuck you. No Thai chick that you have not been already giving money to (read paying), would ever tell you that you need to give her family a dowry. That is for suckers.I've no interest in getting into a relationship with a Thai girl. Or any other girl for that matter. Been there done that years ago. These days I just want to fuck, pay and leave. That's safe sex.

Pute Nut
01-26-20, 18:52
Will be flying in to CRK soon. How's the current situation at CRK? Are there any Blue Taxis around and if, where are they located?

Last time I saw only mafia cars so I just rode the aircon jeep.

Diglerni
01-26-20, 19:38
Will be flying in to CRK soon. How's the current situation at CRK? Are there any Blue Taxis around and if, where are they located?

Last time I saw only mafia cars so I just rode the aircon jeep.Download Grab app. Like 200 pesos.

Dg8787
01-27-20, 01:15

Last time I saw only mafia cars so I just rode the aircon jeep.Mafia cars were at P500 fixed.

I have heard there are plenty of Blue taxis lined up at CRK. Probably lined up on your right side as you exit. Can't miss the solid blue color with taxi sign on the roof.

Please report back your actual experience.

Pute Nut
01-27-20, 01:16
Download Grab app. Like 200 pesos.Thanks, but I'm not using that. My question was about the Blue Taxis, I will grab a ride as soon as I'm out, if not taxi around I'll just do the jeep.

Pute Nut
01-27-20, 01:24
Mafia cars were at P500 fixed. Yah I will not waste my time talking to taxi mafia. Going TO the airport is a no brainer, P270 for a special, either you get the whole jeep for yourself or share with some pinoys who will contribute in varying degrees.

I have heard there are plenty of Blue taxis lined up at CRK. Probably lined up on your right side as you exit. Can't miss the solid blue color with taxi sign on the roof.

Please report back your actual experience.Last time (late Nov) I was looking for any metered taxis (on the right side of exit) but only saw mafia cars, ended up doing the jeep.

I'll post my findings, if anything worthwhile.

Dg8787
01-27-20, 01:41
Yah I will not waste my time talking to taxi mafia. Going TO the airport is a no brainer, P270 for a special, either you get the whole jeep for yourself or share with some pinoys who will contribute in varying degrees.

Last time (late Nov) I was looking for any metered taxis (on the right side of exit) but only saw mafia cars, ended up doing the jeep.

I'll post my findings, if anything worthwhile.I believe the Blue taxis just started in January with 100 cars. Rumor is an additional 100 cars coming in February.

Last week when I was there, Blue taxi from SM mall to Savanah Hotel was 94 pesos.

Pute Nut
01-27-20, 02:20
Last week when I was there, Blue taxi from SM mall to Savanah Hotel was 94 pesos.Sounds great, will try that out for the next outgoing.

CenTexCrash
01-27-20, 03:05
Download Grab app. Like 200 pesos.My first stab at Angeles City last year, landed at 12:05 am one of two Jin Air flights within 10 minites so passport control had 320 Koreans and one white dude (represent!

Got baggage, fired up GRAB I still had from year prior it was roughly 1 am, walked to arrivals exit to lot and loud hawkers screamed that GRAB has a 10 pm curfew. No drivers responded to my ping. Caved to spotters. Took a communal ride against my will.

Koreans dropped off first at Hotel America. I showed my driver my hotel not far away on map and he was still confused. I was tempted to just grab the wheel and let him ride shotgun.

Can't remember what I paid prob 300 or 500 it was April 2019 don't quote me. Was tempted to dock pay for getting lost.

What are telltale signs of this "mafia" or did I answer my own question?

Turgid
01-27-20, 21:31
................ tried doggy but she was too short for me to align with her ..............Pull the f..king mattress off the bed and on to the floor. Let her kneel bent over at edge of mattress with you kneeling behind her on floor. F..k to your hearts delight.

Barney Rubber
01-27-20, 23:29
My first stab at Angeles City last year, landed at 12:05 am one of two Jin Air flights within 10 minites so passport control had 320 Koreans and one white dude (represent!

Got baggage, fired up GRAB I still had from year prior it was roughly 1 am, walked to arrivals exit to lot and loud hawkers screamed that GRAB has a 10 pm curfew. No drivers responded to my ping. Caved to spotters. Took a communal ride against my will.

Koreans dropped off first at Hotel America. I showed my driver my hotel not far away on map and he was still confused. I was tempted to just grab the wheel and let him ride shotgun.

Can't remember what I paid prob 300 or 500 it was April 2019 don't quote me. Was tempted to dock pay for getting lost.

What are telltale signs of this "mafia" or did I answer my own question?Try staying Clarkton Hotel first night or two! Free pick-up. Minutes to the hotel. A decent late night meal. And only about 2,000 pesos for economy room. Plus, I think their van runs to the night spots until about 3 am or 3:30 am.

RainMania
01-28-20, 16:14
Just finished a quick 3 HR 3 round ST (2 k) with a supposed 'Korean only' girl. As we waited for the elevator before and after the deed, she strategically placed herself at an angle between me and k-guys to avoid detection. At least 3 K-guys tried all sorts of tricks to get a better look at her including checking to see if the elevator button was working while doing a quick 90 degree head turn. Smart girl had anticipated all this and came prepared. With one of those fucking face masks everyone wears in Asia haha! They really do have a problem with sharing girls with us dirty westerners, shame they picked the wrong country to try that bullshit in.

On a more negative and worrying note, I'm hearing Chinese spoken everyday and everywhere in AC this trip. On previous trips it was every other day and maybe in the hotel lobby. Now it's in bars, hotel restaurants and even in fucking Philly's and Envy. Time to start saying your goodbyes to the AC you know boys. The see-tsunami has arrived.

Mr Enternational
01-28-20, 16:21
Just finished a quick 3 HR 3 round ST (2 k) with a supposed 'Korean only' girl. Was there anything special or different about this chick from any other chick that would not be Korean only?

Java Man
01-28-20, 16:40
They really do have a problem with sharing girls with us dirty westerners, shame they picked the wrong country to try that bullshit in. On a more negative and worrying note, I'm hearing Chinese spoken everyday and everywhere in AC this trip. On previous trips it was every other day and maybe in the hotel lobby. Now it's in bars, hotel restaurants and even in fucking Philly's and Envy. Time to start saying your goodbyes to the AC you know boys. The see-tsunami has arrived.She'll be blacklisted in the Korean bar for going with a Non-Korean. The face mask is a neat trick. LOL As to the Chinese, Today the Philippines suspended the VUA for Chinese nationals because of the Coronavirus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/28/philippines-suspends-visa-upon-arrival-for-chinese-amid-coronavirus-concerns.html

RainMania
01-28-20, 21:30
Was there anything special or different about this chick from any other chick that would not be Korean only?Supposed 'korean only', at least that's what they want their k-customer base to think.

MarquisdeSade1
01-29-20, 02:48
Was there anything special or different about this chick from any other chick that would not be Korean only?Going into their bars and sitting there buying drinks only to get offered the nastiest hookers in AC is only funding the problem.

Don't go in their bars, or restaurants or hotels, don't financially support your oppressors, and most definitely don't buy that garbage with that Samsung logo on it.

Is it only reasonable that we support the businesses that don't treat mongers like they do.

Go into businesses you know they don't own or manage, if you don't know just try asking.

There are Filipino, Canadian owned hotels and Aussie Brit German bars and restaurants etc etc do a little research.

Skepti10
01-29-20, 07:07
Just finished a quick 3 HR 3 round ST (2 k) with a supposed 'Korean only' girl. As we waited for the elevator before and after the deed, she strategically placed herself at an angle between me and k-guys to avoid detection. At least 3 K-guys tried all sorts of tricks to get a better look at her including checking to see if the elevator button was working while doing a quick 90 degree head turn. Smart girl had anticipated all this and came prepared. With one of those fucking face masks everyone wears in Asia haha! They really do have a problem with sharing girls with us dirty westerners, shame they picked the wrong country to try that bullshit in.

On a more negative and worrying note, I'm hearing Chinese spoken everyday and everywhere in AC this trip. On previous trips it was every other day and maybe in the hotel lobby. Now it's in bars, hotel restaurants and even in fucking Philly's and Envy. Time to start saying your goodbyes to the AC you know boys. The see-tsunami has arrived.Which korean bar has 2 k ST barfines? All the ones I've been to are 2. 5 k ST 3. 5 k LT?

And on the topic of Chinese customers, I've been to several bars here where at least one manager / papasan speaks Mandarin. I know viking has 1-2 and soya has 1 too.

RainMania
01-29-20, 07:17
Which korean bar has 2 k ST barfines? All the ones I've been to are 2. 5 k ST 3. 5 k LT?

And on the topic of Chinese customers, I've been to several bars here where at least one manager / papasan speaks Mandarin. I know viking has 1-2 and soya has 1 too.I don't barfine. I get my freelancers online.

Goferring
01-29-20, 21:22
Just finished a quick 3 HR 3 round ST (2 k) with a supposed 'Korean only' girl.You've done well: since when is 3 shots over 3 hours Short Time. 😁.

Was this a bar fine or freelance / online?

Enjoy. G.

RainMania
01-29-20, 23:15
You've done well: since when is 3 shots over 3 hours Short Time. 😁.

Was this a bar fine or freelance / online?

Enjoy. G.This has been my ST policy since the girls started their 'you cum I go' policy LOL. LT for me is 6-12 hrs and over, but I rarely stay with a girl that long unless we can actually have a conversation beyond the generic crap, and BBFS is involved.

This one was online (tinder and fb specifically). I'm not the barfining type, I go in for drinks and goofing around, but I'm strictly a 'pay after' type of dude in the Philippines.

CzarNicholas
01-30-20, 04:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Goferring
01-30-20, 05:36
This has been my ST policy since the girls started their 'you cum I go' policy LOL. LT for me is 6-12 hrs and over, but I rarely stay with a girl that long unless we can actually have a conversation beyond the generic crap, and BBFS is involved.

Enjoy. G

This one was online (tinder and fb specifically). I'm not the barfining type, I go in for drinks and goofing around, but I'm strictly a 'pay after' type of dude in the Philippines.Aaaah, makes sense. I'd agree that online hookups are what ever two parties agree to (or what ever happens at the spur of the moment).

Kazeu
01-30-20, 10:24
Next day I headed out along the Perimeter Road in the afternoon to see what the day time action was like. Answer: shit. Acting on info at https://www.angelescitybars.info I hit four bars. After School, Blue Sapphire and one I don't remember the name of. Again no girls better than a 4/10 with a lot of fat derelicts.Afternoon is too late for the bars down by After School. You need to get there by 10:30 to 11 AM. These are korean focused bars. If your taste is Asian, there will be some good looking girls there at that time. Arrive early and join the feeding frenzy.

Turgid
01-30-20, 12:06
............ Smart girl had anticipated all this and came prepared. With one of those fucking face masks everyone wears in Asia haha!..................That face mask served a two fold purpose, the Philippines just got its first case of coronavirus.

RainMania
01-30-20, 12:08
1. 5 k, 2 rounds ST. She actually wanted to stay as long as I wanted her around, but I had other plans. Soft BJ skills, prefers to be pounded and rammed than being on top. Would repeat.

D Cups
01-30-20, 19:57
1. 5 k, 2 rounds ST. She actually wanted to stay as long as I wanted her around, but I had other plans. Soft BJ skills, prefers to be pounded and rammed than being on top. Would repeat.Nice rack on that one, RM. Thanks.

VictorHugo99
01-31-20, 00:30
Hi friends,

Will be spending 12 hours in stopover, from 7 am till 7 pm.

Any recommendations for:

-Place to stay (reasonable price).

-place to monger.

Thanks, Victor.

Dg8787
01-31-20, 01:44
Hi friends,

Any recommendations for:

-place to monger.

Thanks, Victor.GIGO. Garbage in garbage out. WTH is reasonable?

Go to agoda.com for your needs.

PilotPaul
01-31-20, 06:39
Hi friends,

Any recommendations for:

-place to monger.

Thanks, Victor.Grab a taxi / Grab to "Hill Top" motel. Just turn up at 7 am as they always have rooms. The problem with the online accom sites is they only sell overnight rooms.

From there you are walking distance to Perimeter bars. You can also fire up WeChat and you should get some hits before Perimeter opens.

Hill Top is just outside the "middle" gate onto Base. So to / from airport is also easy.

So, if no go from Wechat by 9 am, grab a trike to Southern Star, walk around and grab a massage girl. Make sure she's a girl.

You won't need to head back to the airport from here until 6 pm for a 7 pm flight.

So, you schedule sir is as follows:

7 am-9 am. Hit up wechat girls.

9 am - 11 am. Short time with wechat girl or massage girl (Girl 1).

11:15-midday. Permeter bar, point and shoot. Girl 2.

Midday - 2 pm short time with Girl 2.

2:15-3 pm Permeter bar, point and shoot. Girl 3.

3 pm-5:30 short time with Girl 3.

Enjoy.

5:30-6 pm. Shower and clear out.

6 pm depart to CRK.

TitanX
02-02-20, 15:29
I then crossed the street into Monsoon. A much smaller go go with a small stage very close to the seating. There were about 6 girls on the tiny stage and my immediate assessment was that 3 were very much worth a shag! So I waved one of them over to sit with me. She was also called Rose, 20. She said she had been working in the bar a few months and only lost her virginity 12 months before. BS or not? I don't really care! Anyway she was hot and quite fun so I asked her to bar fine. She went away to get changed and there was a rotation of dancers while she was gone. The new line up was even hotter. FML! So Rose returns and we get a trike back to the hotel, and on the journey she starts some BS story about how she lives in the gogo with the other girls and has to be back before 3 am or she gets locked out. I asked "so what happens if there's a fire" and she laughed without answering the questions. BS and I have a runner on my hands.Last year I met a gal on the meetme app about a month before I got there. She talked a good game about how we would sex and have a good time together. When I go to the bar (Touch of Class) and buy her a drink. I ask her if she's going to come back after she gets off and she says that I have to barfine her for that. Because she stays at the bar and has to be back before the bar closes. What a bunch of BS! Deleted and moved on!

Fizzman1970
02-02-20, 23:18
I was wondering what the deal is with the girls handing out the business cards for massages? They say they come back to your hotel room at a given time. Is this just strictly for a massage or is there tipping involved for more service? I haven't read anything about this but sorry if I didn't go far enough back.

Isc55
02-02-20, 23:39
Next Sunday I start a three weeks trip to Philippines where I will visit Cebu, el Nido, Manila, . , starting with two nights in Angeles City.

I have read many posts in ISG and get other information in the net. I believe that in general Philippines is not very different than Thailand that I have visited twice.

In Angeles City I have booked in ABC Hotel because I like to stay in a good hotel and it seems this is the best in town and, of course, totally girl friendly.

What I find curious is that according the reports I have read, I understand that ABC / Aqua is full of freelancers but nowhere (nor ISG, neither net) I have found details about it, just few mentions.

During my stay I have in mind to visit few girl bars and perhaps HiSo but on Monday I will arrive at the hotel about 11 pm and after more than 24 hours of planes and cars trip, so I consider not go outside but to stay in the hotel if I I can pick up a nice companion for the night.

Can anyone give me more information (girls quality, prices, best time, .) about what can I expect?

I will post a report after the trip to explain my experience.

Isc55
02-02-20, 23:54
Next Sunday I start my first trip to Philippines where I will visit Cebu, El Nido, Manila, starting with two nights in Angeles City.

Before the trip I have read many posts in ISG and get other information on the net and I guess that Philippines is not very different that Thailand that I have visited twice.

In Angeles I have booked in ABC Hotel. I like to stay in good hotels and it seems that this is the best in town and, of course, totally girl friendly.

What I find curious is that it seems that ABC Hotel / Aqua Beach Club is full of freelancers, but nowhere (nor ISG neither on the net) I have found information about it, just some small mentions.

In my stay I have in mind to visit few girly bars and perhaps HiSo, but on Mondany I will arrive at Angeles about 11 pm after more than 24 hours of planes and cars trip, so I am considering not go outside but to stay in the hotel if I can pick up a nice companion for the night.

Can anyone give more information (girls quality, prices, best time,.) about what can I expect?

I will post a report after my trip to tell my experience.

Mr Enternational
02-03-20, 00:20
Last year I met a gal on the meetme app about a month before I got there. She talked a good game about how we would sex and have a good time together. When I go to the barWhy do you guys continue to meet chicks online and end up at the bar where they work? That is backwards pimpin. You cut out the middle man, just to add him back in???

Dg8787
02-03-20, 01:06
I was wondering what the deal is with the girls handing out the business cards for massages? They say they come back to your hotel room at a given time. Is this just strictly for a massage or is there tipping involved for more service? I haven't read anything about this but sorry if I didn't go far enough back.There have been many posts regarding this.

The handing out of business cards are the same as for any businesses. For you to keep the number and hoping you will call them. Hence business or calling cards.

Depending on the girl and or company policy other services maybe or may not be available. If other services are available tipping charges may vary from girl to girl or company fee schedules.

Dg8787
02-03-20, 01:08
Why do you guys continue to meet chicks online and end up at the bar where they work? That is backwards pimpin. You cut out the middle man, just to add him back in???Because they got reeled in looking for the freebie!

Sammon
02-03-20, 04:51
I was wondering what the deal is with the girls handing out the business cards for massages? They say they come back to your hotel room at a given time. Is this just strictly for a massage or is there tipping involved for more service? I haven't read anything about this but sorry if I didn't go far enough back.In room massages are typically double the cost compared to on site. Generally in room massages can involve one time sex negotiated with the girl. Some girls agree and some say only HJ job or no sex. Hard to say which girl will show up for massage, may not be the girl who handed you the card. But you can request.

Best thing to do is pull the girl aside who is handing the cards and discuss what you want right then and there. In Angeles nothing and nobody gets offended. Going rate for one time sex with them is 1500. Plus approx 800 for massage. On the other hand you can pay barfine and take a girl for 3000 pesos and hope you get sex all night.

Remember if you opt for sex you will not get a good massage. And also it may just end in 20 minutes till you are done. Do not expect the girl to stay and do massage for the rest of the hour.

Practically I never had a massage girl for sex. If you like the girl a lot you can get her phone number and text her to meet you after work. Unlike bar girls she is allowed to whatever she pleases outside her work. Bargirls also do it but discretely.

TitanX
02-03-20, 10:38
Why do you guys continue to meet chicks online and end up at the bar where they work? That is backwards pimpin. You cut out the middle man, just to add him back in???Nah no middle man added back in. 100 peso drink and that was it. Not going to outright pay for a broad I met online. HISO is full of FL's for that.

TitanX
02-03-20, 10:48
Because they got reeled in looking for the freebie!I knew it was BS the moment I heard it. That's why she only got 1 drink from the meeting. LOL!

D Cups
02-03-20, 15:04
Next Sunday I start my first trip to Philippines where I will visit Cebu, El Nido, Manila, starting with two nights in Angeles City.

Before the trip I have read many posts in ISG and get other information on the net and I guess that Philippines is not very different that Thailand that I have visited twice.

In Angeles I have booked in ABC Hotel. I like to stay in good hotels and it seems that this is the best in town and, of course, totally girl friendly.

What I find curious is that it seems that ABC Hotel / Aqua Beach Club is full of freelancers, but nowhere (nor ISG neither on the net) I have found information about it, just some small mentions.

In my stay I have in mind to visit few girly bars and perhaps HiSo, but on Mondany I will arrive at Angeles about 11 pm after more than 24 hours of planes and cars trip, so I am considering not go outside but to stay in the hotel if I can pick up a nice companion for the night.

Can anyone give more information (girls quality, prices, best time,.) about what can I expect?

I will post a report after my trip to tell my experience.Go to Walking Street late afternoon or evening, or any of the bars on Fields, 2 - 3000 p or more short time unless you have some game or she likes you. Expect girls in the 5 - 7 range. It's a no-brainer. Frequently the Filipinas give you the GFE. They are really sweet.

Diglerni
02-03-20, 20:36
Go to Walking Street late afternoon or evening, or any of the bars on Fields, 2 - 3000 p or more short time unless you have some game or she likes you. Expect girls in the 5 - 7 range. It's a no-brainer. Frequently the Filipinas give you the GFE. They are really sweet.Did you just say 5-7 k for long time. That's funny if that what you are referring to. If so please do not give any more advise because you are giving 100 percent wrong prices.

WestCoast1
02-04-20, 03:05
Did you just say 5-7 k for long time. That's funny if that what you are referring to. If so please do not give any more advise because you are giving 100 percent wrong prices.Diglerni: Please explain *why* you think DCups prices are 100% wrong?

WC.

Makeupaname
02-04-20, 04:02
Diglerni: Please explain *why* you think DCups prices are 100% wrong?

WC.Its obviously a mix up. Dcups said in the 5-7 range. (in regards to looks).

Digleni took it as 5-7 k peso.

Wicked Roger
02-04-20, 07:26

I will post a report after my trip to tell my experience.Isc.

A quick look at the FR history shows you ask a lot but don't do FRs. Since 2015. So maybe some here believe in Santa and I can barely hope you will contribute a meeting FR or ten /20 about your first trip as a newbies perspective is always useful.

Sadly I think we will all be disappointed given you asked lots of questions, mongered in Thailand and DR and yet no one know anything.

But as we are good chaps why not PM me about Cebu as we can't share contacts on the board.

Look forward to the PM.

Diglerni
02-04-20, 16:05
Its obviously a mix up. Dcups said in the 5-7 range. (in regards to looks).

Digleni took it as 5-7 k peso.That is correct, my apologies. I did think he was saying pesos. I thought maybe he was trying to deter people from going to AC and keeping all the ladies for himself LOL. Heck even Koreans don't spend 7. 5-7 looks should only get 2 k for LT for full GFE. I'm a fan of just walking in HISo at 2 am and walking out at 215 with the girl I want to have fun with. Fill honesty I pay 3 k for LT and I only go with 8's (in my view) or higher.

Blanquiceleste
02-04-20, 23:24
Fill honesty I pay 3 k for LT and I only go with 8's (in my view) or higher.With all respect, there are NO 8's or higher in all of Angeles City, definitely not in the mongering venues frequented by our lot or those exclusively for Koreans.

As one man famously said, "I have never gone to bed with an ugly girl, but I have woken up next to a few".

VictorHugo99
02-05-20, 00:39
GIGO. Garbage in garbage out. WTH is reasonable?

Go to agoda.com for your needs.Thanks man,

Since it's not an overnight trip, not wanting to spend 100 bucks for rooming.

Noted, Vic.

VictorHugo99
02-05-20, 00:44
Hi PP,

Thanks for tips.

Kudos to your ultra efficient planning. Hope to return the favor if you come my way to western Europe, some parts of eastern too.

By the way, do you have an daylight plan as well for Manila, between 7 am till 9 pm? Have another trip coming up after this.

Vic.

Grab a taxi / Grab to "Hill Top" motel. Just turn up at 7 am as they always have rooms. The problem with the online accom sites is they only sell overnight rooms.

From there you are walking distance to Perimeter bars. You can also fire up WeChat and you should get some hits before Perimeter opens.

Hill Top is just outside the "middle" gate onto Base. So to / from airport is also easy.

So, if no go from Wechat by 9 am, grab a trike to Southern Star, walk around and grab a massage girl. Make sure she's a girl.

You won't need to head back to the airport from here until 6 pm for a 7 pm flight.

So, you schedule sir is as follows:.

Diglerni
02-05-20, 02:39
With all respect, there are NO 8's or higher in all of Angeles City, definitely not in the mongering venues frequented by our lot or those exclusively for Koreans.

As one man famously said, "I have never gone to bed with an ugly girl, but I have woken up next to a few".LOL. Maybe its my yellow fever but I find Asians hot as hell. My buddies always joke I'll go home with a Asian 5 over a 9 white girls. I'm as white as they come and hate my own ladies LOL. I've seen a couple smoke shows sneak out in AC. But opinions vary.

NapaSlapper
02-05-20, 03:31
With all respect, there are NO 8's or higher in all of Angeles City, definitely not in the mongering venues frequented by our lot or those exclusively for Koreans.

As one man famously said, "I have never gone to bed with an ugly girl, but I have woken up next to a few".I think your being over generous with your views on Angeles girls looks and body.

Very hard to find any girls that are not fat, fugly and old in most bars.

The very few that are just OK are mostly drink sluts (don't barfine) cherry girls (virgins) or will only entertain Asian punters.

In truth not seen a westerner in Angeles with a pretty girl on his arm in multiple years.

Yes 20 years ago Angeles was a great destination to meet many pretty girls, now, if I did not have to be in the phills for work I would not choose to go there for mongering at all.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 12:48
No it does not. Where did you pick this idea up? And why would you care if a hooker is embarrassed?

Foreigners will fall for anything. Do you really think it will embarrass a hooker if a guy she went with before decides to go with a different hooker? So the fact that she is a hooker doesn't embarrass her at all though?

I wonder how that idea started. Gullible square went back to the bar the next day and started talking to another chick. The chick from the day before started pouting. Guy goes and spreads a rumor that it embarrasses the hooker if you choose someone else. Everyone believes it. What would embarrass me is being seen with the same hooker!Its the money the girl is upset about. BarGirls like to think that once they get a customer they own the rights to his money if they come back to the bar again.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 12:55
Hi friends,

Any recommendations for:

-place to monger.

Thanks, Victor.I do a taxi to Phillies have breakfast then go get a massage. About 10 am I grab a st girl from one of the 10 am bars Soja Brown sugar, ace bad boy. Apple voodoo ECT ECT and spend 2 hrs in a short time hotel with her. I then get lunch till about 1-2 pm and grab another girl for st till 4 then eat dinner someplace and book back to the airport by 6 pm.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 13:06
Going into their bars and sitting there buying drinks only to get offered the nastiest hookers in AC is only funding the problem.

Don't go in their bars, or restaurants or hotels, don't financially support your oppressors, and most definitely don't buy that garbage with that Samsung logo on it.

Is it only reasonable that we support the businesses that don't treat mongers like they do.

Go into businesses you know they don't own or manage, if you don't know just try asking.

There are Filipino, Canadian owned hotels and Aussie Brit German bars and restaurants etc etc do a little research.Funny about the lower tier girls getting pushed onto the non Korean customers. I like to go into Korean bars and watch the show for a few hrs. The bar holds back the better girls off stage till the korean groups come in then they go out. If your non Korean you get the fat ones pushed on you with some of them sitting down without asking you. Its very obvious what's the deal.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 13:12
I was wondering what the deal is with the girls handing out the business cards for massages? They say they come back to your hotel room at a given time. Is this just strictly for a massage or is there tipping involved for more service? I haven't read anything about this but sorry if I didn't go far enough back.They are open for negotiations.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 13:15
Next Sunday I start a three weeks trip to Philippines where I will visit Cebu, el Nido, Manila, . , starting with two nights in Angeles City.

I have read many posts in ISG and get other information in the net. I believe that in general Philippines is not very different than Thailand that I have visited twice.

In Angeles City I have booked in ABC Hotel because I like to stay in a good hotel and it seems this is the best in town and, of course, totally girl friendly.

What I find curious is that according the reports I have read, I understand that ABC / Aqua is full of freelancers but nowhere (nor ISG, neither net) I have found details about it, just few mentions.

During my stay I have in mind to visit few girl bars and perhaps HiSo but on Monday I will arrive at the hotel about 11 pm and after more than 24 hours of planes and cars trip, so I consider not go outside but to stay in the hotel if I I can pick up a nice companion for the night.

Can anyone give me more information (girls quality, prices, best time, .) about what can I expect?

I will post a report after the trip to explain my experience.ABC is a 3 star hotel with 5 star prices. Aqua is fun thou.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 13:19
Go to Walking Street late afternoon or evening, or any of the bars on Fields, 2 - 3000 p or more short time unless you have some game or she likes you. Expect girls in the 5 - 7 range. It's a no-brainer. Frequently the Filipinas give you the GFE. They are really sweet.The 5-7 number is not price, its the range of girl you should expect to find in the bars. Read the quote.

More carefully.

Streetlooker
02-05-20, 13:24

As one man famously said, "I have never gone to bed with an ugly girl, but I have woken up next to a few".Got to agree you be hard pressed to find anything over a 8 here in AC.

Blanquiceleste
02-06-20, 01:13
Got to agree you be hard pressed to find anything over a 8 here in AC.Truth be told, one would struggle to find even a decent 7 in the looks department in 90% of the AC venues. At least that has been the situation in the last couple of years.

But what they lack in looks is often made up for in service, which, till date has never disappointed me. YMMV for sure, but that is where the AC girls score big.

ConquerorVal
02-06-20, 06:24
As my Eastern China flight to AC got cancelled for next month, I figured that I better make a short report on my last visit in December. This was the first time I didn't go to a girly bar as my previous girls brought in new girls for me. Ended up with couple of pregnant girls and an overall satisfactory experiences. Some girls send me photos of friends available, but the best experience was with an 18 year old from Mexico. Met this girl through Facebook and she was horny as hell. Has a boyfriend who she lied to but was in desperate need of a phone. I don't usually repeat, but with this little mink I would spend a few days. This time Facebook provided several possibilities which I was not expecting. Since the cheapest flights to AC are through Shanghai, probably will go to Bangkok. Will try to post some photos later.

VictorHugo99
02-06-20, 15:34
Many thanks SL for the tips.

Will see I find eventually. Hopefully the virus issue will not mess up my upcoming trip.

Vic.

I do a taxi to Phillies have breakfast then go get a massage. About 10 am I grab a st girl from one of the 10 am bars Soja Brown sugar, ace bad boy. Apple voodoo ECT ECT and spend 2 hrs in a short time hotel with her. I then get lunch till about 1-2 pm and grab another girl for st till 4 then eat dinner someplace and book back to the airport by 6 pm.

Streetlooker
02-07-20, 00:41
Truth be told, one would struggle to find even a decent 7 in the looks department in 90% of the AC venues. At least that has been the situation in the last couple of years.

But what they lack in looks is often made up for in service, which, till date has never disappointed me. YMMV for sure, but that is where the AC girls score big.Yes the Bars are full of girls with Chewed up bubble gum looking bellies and stretch marks. IMO The attitudes has changed big time also. No longer will you find a welcoming vibe here in most the bars. Just a line up of bored looking girls. With their face in their phones. Its amazing how I can walk into a Bar with 25 girls on the stage and 20 waitress and not even be noticed like I am invisible to them. The girls will go thru the motions of a short time but their really all about getting it over with has fast as possible and getting back to the bar again or going home to their baby. The days of costumer service and hospitality are pretty much over. Sure you can find a few fatties and uglies around that will still work hard for you to make you happy. But the better looking ones don't give much of a rats shit about doing anything but getting that money from you with the least amount of effort to get it.

NapaSlapper
02-07-20, 03:53
Yes the Bars are full of girls with Chewed up bubble gum looking bellies and stretch marks. IMO The attitudes has changed big time also. No longer will you find a welcoming vibe here in most the bars. Just a line up of bored looking girls. With their face in their phones. Its amazing how I can walk into a Bar with 25 girls on the stage and 20 waitress and not even be noticed like I am invisible to them. The girls will go thru the motions of a short time but their really all about getting it over with has fast as possible and getting back to the bar again or going home to their baby. The days of costumer service and hospitality are pretty much over. Sure you can find a few fatties and uglies around that will still work hard for you to make you happy. But the better looking ones don't give much of a rats shit about doing anything but getting that money from you with the least amount of effort to get it.Have to fully agree with your honest views of the state of P4P in Angeles city.

The only women that are willing to give westerners any attention in the bars / clubs is the women that have no other choice, yes these fattie oldie fuglies are available for take out and will normally stay all night and give a couple of pops, but in truth if one has to lower his standards to these levels then I'm sure one can get laid by this standard of women for free back home saving the air fare, hotel costs etc.

Sxxxx
02-07-20, 04:08
Your inbox is full.

Goferring
02-07-20, 05:20
Yes the Bars are full of girls with Chewed up bubble gum looking bellies and stretch marks. IMO The attitudes has changed big time also. I've said many times that AC is a failing business model. Why would a good looking girl move from her home and family to a shit hole, fuck ugly old guys and be labeled a hooker when she can stay at home, go online, look for 'a serious relationship' and have numerous saps that may never even visit her still send her $$.

Luckily that doesn't stop Korean gangstars washing their money through the bars or white desperates like myself 😁 going back 'just one more time'.

Enjoy. G.

Wicked Roger
02-07-20, 07:38
Have to fully agree with your honest views of the state of P4P in Angeles city.

The only women that are willing to give westerners any attention in the bars / clubs is the women that have no other choice, yes these fattie oldie fuglies are available for take out and will normally stay all night and give a couple of pops, but in truth if one has to lower his standards to these levels then I'm sure one can get laid by this standard of women for free back home saving the air fare, hotel costs etc.Anyone can get laid in AC and if you can't there is something seriously wrong with you IMHO. But for the reasons you and Goffering state is why I won't return. Been there, have the T shirt etc. Standards when I went were not great but based on what most post they seem to have slipped badly.

I prefer elsewhere and I like many like quality not quantity, we are picky and by the sound of it I would be so picky in AC now I would sleep alone every night.

In the end YMMV and we all have different flavours, one mans fugly is another's gem.

Golfinho
02-08-20, 01:57
The same girls will go to their Chinese customers before and after fucking you. Bargirls are very skilled at telling you exactly what you want to hear. While they're with their Chinese customers, they'the probably be telling them westerners smell like wet chicken and don't shower.While they're with their Chinese customers, they're probably telling them, 'give me some of that corona virus.'

Engine Driver
02-08-20, 09:33
The same girls will go to their Chinese customers before and after fucking you. Bargirls are very skilled at telling you exactly what you want to hear. While they're with their Chinese customers, they'the probably be telling them westerners smell like wet chicken and don't shower.

But you're right, once the Chinese start coming to AC proper, it'll be game over for everyone, including koreans. Even the fat and ugly girls will get sucked into the see-vortex and prices will double overnight.Under the previous one child policy, Chinese families preferred to have little prince lings only. The unfortunate girls born were quickly killed at birth. This has resulted in a gender imbalance of 35 million spoilt emperors through out China who will never get a wife. This does mean we will see more and more Chinese mongers in all the places offering cheap sex. Welcome to AC.

When Phillies starts serving bat soup, you know it's time to leave. From what I've seen of these entitled Chinese mongers, they are crude, rude savages who don't speak a word of English.

Healli
02-08-20, 13:21
I go on the Thailand forums and they say it's not worth it anymore in Thailand, to go to Philippines instead. Then I go to this forum and quality gone down here too it seems from reading here. So what's the best spot?

Also from what I read the uglier ones are pushed to the westerners and the better ones saved for Asians like Korean. What category is a southeast Asian American under?

VictorHugo99
02-08-20, 18:26
Hi SL.

The inevitable has happened.

My boss has postponed my trip due to the development over in Asia.

Thanks anyways for your kind advice.

Hope to use them another time.

Vic.

I do a taxi to Phillies have breakfast then go get a massage. About 10 am I grab a st girl from one of the 10 am bars Soja Brown sugar, ace bad boy. Apple voodoo ECT ECT and spend 2 hrs in a short time hotel with her. I then get lunch till about 1-2 pm and grab another girl for st till 4 then eat dinner someplace and book back to the airport by 6 pm.

DzikaBomba
02-08-20, 19:37
Under the previous one child policy, Chinese families preferred to have little prince lings only. The unfortunate girls born were quickly killed at birth. This has resulted in a gender imbalance of 35 million spoilt emperors through out China who will never get a wife. This does mean we will see more and more Chinese mongers in all the places offering cheap sex. Welcome to AC.

When Phillies starts serving bat soup, you know it's time to leave. From what I've seen of these entitled Chinese mongers, they are crude, rude savages who don't speak a word of English.But the Chinese can buy cheap sex in China too. There is many paysex for local on offer, cheaper then in AC. They don't need to travel abroad for cheap Sex.

Mr Enternational
02-08-20, 21:21
I go on the Thailand forums and they say it's not worth it anymore in Thailand, to go to Philippines instead. Then I go to this forum and quality gone down here too it seems from reading here. So what's the best spot?What is with the survey? Go to both and see for yourself. Nobody can tell you which is best for you.

Chocha Monger
02-08-20, 22:02
Hi SL.

The inevitable has happened.

My boss has postponed my trip due to the development over in Asia.

Thanks anyways for your kind advice.

Hope to use them another time.

Vic.Corporate risk management does not want their employees eating Corona cream pies out of Pinay pussies and spreading it around back West.

Engine Driver
02-08-20, 23:20
But the Chinese can buy cheap sex in China too. There is many paysex for local on offer, cheaper then in AC. They don't need to travel abroad for cheap Sex.Famous sex towns like Dongguan were shut down by Xi many years ago and there has been a general crackdown on prostitution.

Turgid
02-08-20, 23:28
But the Chinese can buy cheap sex in China too. There is many paysex for local on offer, cheaper then in AC. They don't need to travel abroad for cheap Sex.Not so, there was a crackdown on p4p in China from 2014 due to corruption. Now many blue balls in China.

TitanX
02-09-20, 10:50
Not so, there was a crackdown on p4p in China from 2014 due to corruption. Now many blue balls in China.I believe you are referring to Dongguan. As far as the rest of China, the locals know where to go for cheap P4P.