PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Blanquiceleste
02-10-20, 01:36
But the Chinese can buy cheap sex in China too. There is many paysex for local on offer, cheaper then in AC. They don't need to travel abroad for cheap Sex.Not sure when was the last time you were in China (if you have ever been there, that is). P4 P in China is very risky, probably one of those countries where the customers get hauled in along with the girls, if caught. Sure, there are massage parlors, online game and some nightclubs. But there is no guarantee of getting laid.

Under the previous one child policy, Chinese families preferred to have little prince lings only. The unfortunate girls born were quickly killed at birth. This has resulted in a gender imbalance of 35 million spoilt emperors through out China who will never get a wife. This does mean we will see more and more Chinese mongers in all the places offering cheap sex. Welcome to AC.

When Phillies starts serving bat soup, you know it's time to leave. From what I've seen of these entitled Chinese mongers, they are crude, rude savages who don't speak a word of English.Good analysis of the impact of the one child policy. We are seeing ripple effects of that policy in almost every sphere of life.

That said, I do not think speaking English is a requirement to be called civilized. Neither does speaking English gentrify the rude and crude we see in white man's land.

Streetlooker
02-11-20, 13:10
Have to fully agree with your honest views of the state of P4P in Angeles city.

The only women that are willing to give westerners any attention in the bars / clubs is the women that have no other choice, yes these fattie oldie fuglies are available for take out and will normally stay all night and give a couple of pops, but in truth if one has to lower his standards to these levels then I'm sure one can get laid by this standard of women for free back home saving the air fare, hotel costs etc.Some guys are non believers that the Koreans are holding back the high tier girls for themselves. The higher end girls are not even on the stage to pick from they are held back for Korean groups that get to go back stage and select from the line up westerners never get to even see. Thats why you can; t find much here anymore higher then a 7 really cause the 8-10's are for koreans only.

TT2000
02-11-20, 16:26
For most people it is difficult and risky. It started from Dongguan and now covered almost everywhere.

I believe you are referring to Dongguan. As far as the rest of China, the locals know where to go for cheap P4P.

PilotPaul
02-11-20, 22:55
Some guys are non believers that the Koreans are holding back the high tier girls for themselves. The higher end girls are not even on the stage to pick from they are held back for Korean groups that get to go back stage and select from the line up westerners never get to even see. Thats why you can; t find much here anymore higher then a 7 really cause the 8-10's are for koreans only.Why do you think a hot looking girl is going to be fun? It's scarcity at play, the want for the unwanted. They create scarcity to make you and the koreans think they are worth more.

Just enjoy what you have.

Create the experience you want.

Streetlooker
02-12-20, 00:34
Why do you think a hot looking girl is going to be fun? It's scarcity at play, the want for the unwanted. They create scarcity to make you and the koreans think they are worth more.

Just enjoy what you have.

Create the experience you want.I don't know of any guy that sets out on a mongering trip with the sole purpose to bang has many ugly old fatties has he can. Every guy wants that hot girl on his arm, eating dinner with him hanging around the pool with him and in his bed period. Guys fly half way around the world and spends $1000's of dollars of sex vacations they sure has hell ain't going to bang fatties and old uglies. Guys USE TO come here to create the GFE with hot young girls. That Kind of experience is not possible now in 2020 cause 1st of all the girls are not hot anymore or young and they sure has hell don't give you a GFE like the days of old.

GreenBud
02-12-20, 00:58
The higher end girls are not even on the stage to pick from they are held back for Korean groups that get to go back stage and select from the line up westerners never get to even see.Hmm.

Which bar(s) would that be?

Golfinho
02-12-20, 01:25
When Phillies starts serving bat soup, you know it's time to leave. From what I've seen of these entitled Chinese mongers, they are crude, rude savages who don't speak a word of English.True as that is, what ultimately matters is what the girls think of them, or what they do with them.

NapaSlapper
02-12-20, 03:17
Some guys are non believers that the Koreans are holding back the high tier girls for themselves. The higher end girls are not even on the stage to pick from they are held back for Korean groups that get to go back stage and select from the line up westerners never get to even see. Thats why you can; t find much here anymore higher then a 7 really cause the 8-10's are for koreans only.I am fully aware that many girls are pre booked to go out with asian groups.

Many Asians are only in Angeles for 1-2 days maybe a work meeting or a round of golf, these guys mainly want to relax in their hotel while 1 Asian (usually a fixer) turns up at the bar with a large vehicle and takes 10-12 pre arranged girls for his clients, this happens in multiple bars each day, but make no mistake even the Asians are having to settle for much less quality girls, there just is a severe shortage of even just OK girls in Angeles so even if one has pre arrangements with the bars if the pretty girls are just not choosing to work in Angeles city bars anymore then for one to get laid one has to settle for low quality.

I cannot blame the girls or the bar owners going for where the most money is (Asians), look around Angeles city over the last few years, its full of Asians punters, I would guess they outnumber the westerners by at least 200 to 1, its rare to see even 1 westerner in most Angeles bars.

Anyways, Angeles has changed so much IMHO, walking street bars that once had 200 great looking slim young girls on stage now are lucky to have 20-30 older fatties on stage, bars that once catered to guys barfining girls are now mostly show bars, if one is not young and Asian then the girls will just ignore one (even for sitting for drinks).

TitanX
02-12-20, 03:20
For most people it is difficult and risky. It started from Dongguan and now covered almost everywhere.Bro,

It's not that difficult for cheap sex. Sure there's a certain risk with big time KTV's or saunas because they are more visible but cheap P4P can be had at pink light shops, massage parlors and even on wechat people nearby. Hell, even cheap street side WG's can be had if they want. I've been in China full time the past five years. Trust me bro.

Goferring
02-12-20, 05:26
Guys USE TO come here to create the GFE with hot young girls. That Kind of experience is not possible now in 2020 cause 1st of all the girls are not hot anymore or young and they sure has hell don't give you a GFE like the days of old.I'd agree with you wrt the red light ghettos of AC, Makati or even Cebu etc. Perhaps that's why guys are going further afield. There are lots of posts and photos here of guys having great times with hotties outside the old stomping grounds.

Just remember that a fun provincial princess is the same as a hardened AC looker just minus the sexy dress, on point make up and entitled attitude.

Cheers. G.

Mr Enternational
02-12-20, 05:45
Some guys are non believers that the Koreans are holding back the high tier girls for themselves. The higher end girls are not even on the stage to pick from Which bars are these? When I get to PI at the end of the month, I may make a special trip to AC just to go in and ask to see the high-tier Korean-only girls they are holding back. If nothing else, I am curious just to see how these unicorns look.

Streetlooker
02-12-20, 12:47
Which bars are these? When I get to PI at the end of the month, I may make a special trip to AC just to go in and ask to see the high-tier Korean-only girls they are holding back. If nothing else, I am curious just to see how these unicorns look.The koreans pick from a book then the girls get picked up by a van and taken to the hotel where the group is. The girls never even make it to the stage.

Streetlooker
02-12-20, 12:50
Hmm.

Which bar(s) would that be?I have had the whole stage of girls pulled off right in front of me before at roadies before last time I was there in 2017.

Streetlooker
02-12-20, 12:54
I'd agree with you wrt the red light ghettos of AC, Makati or even Cebu etc. Perhaps that's why guys are going further afield. There are lots of posts and photos here of guys having great times with hotties outside the old stomping grounds.

Just remember that a fun provincial princess is the same as a hardened AC looker just minus the sexy dress, on point make up and entitled attitude.

Cheers. G.Yes you can get some good providence girls but it takes some effort to get them and its one at a time.

GreenBud
02-12-20, 13:23
I have had the whole stage of girls pulled off right in front of meYou were talking about girls that never make it to the stage.

The koreans pick from a book then the girls get picked up by a van and taken to the hotel where the group is. The girls never even make it to the stage.So where is the book?

You still think there is a bar in which the girls come to, never gets to the stage, and is taken out via a lineup in the back only for Korean customers or is driven by taxi to customer. LOL!

ForkTruck
02-12-20, 14:05
Yes you can get some good providence girls but it takes some effort to get them and its one at a time.This week I brought in a 29 year old from a province (cost 186 php bus), Met her in Ayala mall, she was more chubby than I like but WTH she was here. She walked around with her mouth open gawking at the stores, ate lunch in one of the restaurants there, she said she had never eaten in a restaurant so nice, remember this is at the mall, we then went to my hotel, first time inside a hotel for her, stepped in the elevator and as it started to move she grabbed the railing, scared because she had never ridden in an elevator. Room is very low rent but she was amazed, she had never seen a hotel room except on TV. I kissed her on the mouth and she pulled away, Why? I asked, she said kissing makes a baby. In her world a kiss always means fucking and she did not want another kid, or more kids? So date ended there, I gave her fare plus and put her in a taxi to the bus station. Anyway, too chubby for me but it was an interesting experience.

Mr Enternational
02-12-20, 15:01
The koreans pick from a book then the girls get picked up by a van and taken to the hotel where the group is. The girls never even make it to the stage.Well that is plausible. At places like Devil's Den in Pattaya you can pick chicks out of the book and do the same. But this has nothing to say on how the girls look. I still want to know which bars so I can go ask to see the books.

Diglerni
02-12-20, 18:22
Which bars are these? When I get to PI at the end of the month, I may make a special trip to AC just to go in and ask to see the high-tier Korean-only girls they are holding back. If nothing else, I am curious just to see how these unicorns look.These bars to not exist. The person's writing about this are absurd. How the heck would you expect the bar to make money on drinks alone of it was a bar notorious for only allowing the hot ones to go with Koreans. The matter of fact is, that Koreans get there earlier. The good girls are probably gone because they have already been barfined from the stage. In all my trips I have sat at some places for a couple hours enjoying happy hour and never seen a super hot girl magically appear and be dragged away to the Korean express. Bars want non Korean money just as much as they want their own. I actually can't count on both hands the number of times I have seen a group of Koreans walk in and walk out because there was nothing good on stage to them. Does this sound like good business to you?

RainMania
02-12-20, 20:36
The koreans pick from a book then the girls get picked up by a van and taken to the hotel where the group is. The girls never even make it to the stage.Sit in envy facing the road that leads to WS, you'll see these vans picking up and dropping off girls, I saw this just last month. This is standard MO in Korea as well, vans full of girls waiting for customers to book them. When they're done servicing the customers, they return to the vans.

This is a sample of a reservation service for a KTV from the korean web. You contact the pimp/manager through kakao and tell him the kind of girl youre looking for appearance wise, he sends you a list of girls, you make your choice, shes delivered to you by van.

Mr Enternational
02-12-20, 21:04
This is a sample of a reservation service for a KTV from the korean web. You contact the pimp/manager through kakao and tell him the kind of girl youre looking for appearance wise, he sends you a list of girls, you make your choice, shes delivered to you by van.Thanks brother. They look like every other freaking chick in PI. What is the big deal? Why are you guys groveling over these particular chicks that are marked for Koreans? Like I said, they do the same thing with the book in Pattaya. Does not mean the girls are anything special.

RainMania
02-12-20, 21:23
Thanks brother. They look like every other freaking chick in PI. What is the big deal? Why are you guys groveling over these particular chicks that are marked for Koreans? Like I said, they do the same thing with the book in Pattaya. Does not mean the girls are anything special.I think the problem for a lot of guys is they rely too much on the bars for their action. If these girls are being used in the korean 'premium' booking system, then they're not in the bars, or at least not in the bars for long. You're right that these are like any other good looking or decent looking girls in the philipppines. My advice would be to stop trying to compete with koreans in their bars and concentrate on the online / outside the bar scene. The same girls will meet you when they're not on duty, there are only so many koreans to go around, and filipinas are way too sexual to limit themselves to one group of men.

I'the be more worried when the Chinese start sweeping up the AC talent in their own booking systems LOL.

Dg8787
02-12-20, 21:33
Thanks brother. They look like every other freaking chick in PI. What is the big deal? Why are you guys groveling over these particular chicks that are marked for Koreans? Like I said, they do the same thing with the book in Pattaya. Does not mean the girls are anything special.I guess the boys can't deal with the rejection or feeling like 2nd class. Finally here with their powerful purchasing power $$$ and can't buy it!

Life sucks in AC. For some.

Golfinho
02-12-20, 23:02
This is standard MO in Korea as well, vans full of girls waiting for customers to book them. When they're done servicing the customers, they return to the vans..More standard Korean MO. When they're done with the workers, who knows how they return them.

TitanX
02-13-20, 04:02
I think the problem for a lot of guys is they rely too much on the bars for their action. If these girls are being used in the korean 'premium' booking system, then they're not in the bars, or at least not in the bars for long. You're right that these are like any other good looking or decent looking girls in the philipppines. My advice would be to stop trying to compete with koreans in their bars and concentrate on the online / outside the bar scene. The same girls will meet you when they're not on duty, there are only so many koreans to go around, and filipinas are way too sexual to limit themselves to one group of men.

I'the be more worried when the Chinese start sweeping up the AC talent in their own booking systems LOL.Totally agree with you on that. Don't worry about how the Koreans do their thing. I look at it like this: they came in, started hotels and restaurants and throw money around unnecessarily at the "lighter pinays" or "better looking pinays". So naturally a lot of gals will flock to them or some places make concessions for Korean customers.

But there are still many good looking ones out there for the taking. We should be more focused on outside the bars (malls, restaurants, stores, etc) and of course online. Many of us usually only have a short time (less than 30 days) so I can understand not wanting to put in work. But that online market is huge as we know because the pinays spend so much time on there. Lay the ground work through online chats weeks before getting to AC. (90% of my action) Then you won't need so many bar fines. But hey, who am I to tell a fella how to spend his time and money! LOL!

NapaSlapper
02-14-20, 03:19
Totally agree with you on that. Don't worry about how the Koreans do their thing. I look at it like this: they came in, started hotels and restaurants and throw money around unnecessarily at the "lighter pinays" or "better looking pinays". So naturally a lot of gals will flock to them or some places make concessions for Korean customers.

But there are still many good looking ones out there for the taking. We should be more focused on outside the bars (malls, restaurants, stores, etc) and of course online. Many of us usually only have a short time (less than 30 days) so I can understand not wanting to put in work. But that online market is huge as we know because the pinays spend so much time on there. Lay the ground work through online chats weeks before getting to AC. (90% of my action) Then you won't need so many bar fines. But hey, who am I to tell a fella how to spend his time and money! LOL!I think you will find that Koreans are also hunting in big numbers in the streets / malls / online etc.

A pinay will always choose a high spending Korean over any westerner, especially the type of westerner that is seen in Angeles city.

The facts are that which ever route a westerner takes in Angeles city he will only be able to attract the type of lower girls the Koreans don't want.

Rick Rock
02-14-20, 14:34
But there are still many good looking ones out there for the taking.Where?

Need to do a lot of looking for that nowadays.

Sorry but the vast majority are single moms with floppy tits and serious baby damage, lots of ugly tattoos, rotten teeth, and most especially lots and lots of fat chicks.

GoodEnough
02-14-20, 16:04
Where?

Sorry but the vast majority are single moms with floppy tits and serious baby damage, lots of ugly tattoos, rotten teeth, and most especially lots and lots of fat chicks.Agreed. I was there for a single night last week and, though I wasn't really in the market, saw no one I would have even considered and I went into several bars. My friend finally found someone to his liking in one of the small bars in front of the entrance to Walking Street. Granted, I was there on a Sunday night so the choices may have been narrower than usual.

GE.

Rick Rock
02-14-20, 16:08
Agreed. I was there for a single night last week and, though I wasn't really in the market, saw no one I would have even considered and I went into several bars. My friend finally found someone to his liking in one of the small bars in front of the entrance to Walking Street. Granted, I was there on a Sunday night so the choices may have been narrower than usual.

GE.Sadly, that IS the usual.

A lot of bars are filled with women I wouldn't fuck for free.

Things have gotten really bad, but I guess standards have fallen so much that it doesn't matter.

Sammon
02-14-20, 16:15
Where?

Sorry but the vast majority are single moms with floppy tits and serious baby damage, lots of ugly tattoos, rotten teeth, and most especially lots and lots of fat chicks.LOL, you are asking for supermodel for 3000 barfine.

Very few pretty young girls with no babies come to Angeles anymore. They can make lots of money at high end places and from in call companies. They do not need to do pretend dance all night. Just go fuck somebody for 20 minutes and leave.

Rick Rock
02-15-20, 04:13
LOL, you are asking for supermodel for 3000 barfine.

Very few pretty young girls with no babies come to Angeles anymore. They can make lots of money at high end places and from in call companies. They do not need to do pretend dance all night. Just go fuck somebody for 20 minutes and leave.I'm not asking for anything. I am describing the current reality.

I don't care if they want 3000 Pesos or 3, I'm not paying an overweight single mom with floppy tits, rotten teeth and bad tattoos for sex.

As a side note, 3000 PHP is 54 Euros, which is 4 more than you pay a pretty fit woman with no baby damage in Western Europe. Something is wrong here.

Fastpiston
02-15-20, 08:34
I have gone to AC over many many years and have seen the consistent deterioration in both looks and service.

The standard now is a rubbish looker, tattooed, 54 Euros and short time. Not my scene. If others want that, not my business.

There are so many beautiful sweet girls outside the bar scene in most of SE Asia.

Just dress well, smile a lot, have a nice story-line, do not be pushy, smell good and they will come your way for curiosity and adventure.

VictorHugo99
02-15-20, 23:31
Hi FP,

Thanks for your optimistic thoughts.

Does your hunting method requiring social media (fb / whatsapp / wechat / PL / DIA) or random looking around in public areas?

Pray tell.

Victor.

I have gone to AC over many many years and have seen the consistent deterioration in both looks and service.

The standard now is a rubbish looker, tattooed, 54 Euros and short time. Not my scene. If others want that, not my business.

There are so many beautiful sweet girls outside the bar scene in most of SE Asia.

Just dress well, smile a lot, have a nice story-line, do not be pushy, smell good and they will come your way for curiosity and adventure.

Diglerni
02-16-20, 05:14
I'm not asking for anything. I am describing the current reality.

I don't care if they want 3000 Pesos or 3, I'm not paying an overweight single mom with floppy tits, rotten teeth and bad tattoos for sex.

As a side note, 3000 PHP is 54 Euros, which is 4 more than you pay a pretty fit woman with no baby damage in Western Europe. Something is wrong here.3000 pesos should only be spent in LT. If you are paying 3 k for short time, well then you suck at negotiating. Stop giving these bars money for bar fines. Find the girl you like, offer her 3 k for LT after her shift. Trust me, she will most likely jump on that faster than you know. On 3500 bar fine they only make 40-50 percent. So they are only getting max 2 k to leave with you on bar fine. I worked this system at perimeter bars where they close at 9-11 and got great response every night. You may want to leave the option open to a few girls at different bars, but it worked every time for me. Girls get the full share, they get a better bed to sleep and and most decent dudes will buy them something to eat. Not the perfect system for everyone, but just my 2 cents.

2. What country in Western Europe has 50ST? All that I am reading on blogs is 100-150. With Coronavirus lurking my May trip might need to be altered to Europe (Eastern or Western). I'm way to white to go to South America alone.

Streetlooker
02-16-20, 08:04
I'm not asking for anything. I am describing the current reality.

As a side note, 3000 PHP is 54 Euros, which is 4 more than you pay a pretty fit woman with no baby damage in Western Europe. Something is wrong here.The quality of the product is not matching the price they are asking. If the bars want to have 3000-3500 peso bar fines then they need to get girls that are worth that price. They are putting 1000 peso street girls up on the stages now and trying to pass them off has models. Total bullshit how slim the pickings are now a days. The other day I go into Badboy and I see a very good looking girl. 19 yrs old no baby very nice. I buy her a drink and she was a no go out only drinks girl. Fuckin Bullshit. I bet If I was Korean she would have gone out. That's how the state of AC is now a days thou, its not going to get better either. Lucky for me I got some facebook regulars to keep me happy BUT getting new girls is becoming a disappointing adventure. Like Rick Rock said Plenty of fatties and uglies with sagging tits, chewed up bubble gum bellies and bad tattoos if that's you thing. BF for these girls need to be 1000 tops cause that's what they are worth street girl prices.

Streetlooker
02-16-20, 08:13

Just dress well, smile a lot, have a nice story-line, do not be pushy, smell good and they will come your way for curiosity and adventure.Getting girls outside the bar scene takes time and effort that most guys don't have. The point is the prices here are equal to what they are back home so why come here anymore there is no value in it.

Goferring
02-16-20, 08:22
Guys, this is not rocket science: life has moved on from bars and everything you want is now online.

I too miss the 70's and 80's but life has moved on. Deal with it.

Mr Enternational
02-16-20, 14:31
The other day I go into Badboy and I see a very good looking girl. 19 yrs old no baby very nice. I buy her a drink and she was a no go out only drinks girl. Fuckin Bullshit. I bet If I was Korean she would have gone out.I don't understand why you guys are still buying drinks before you know the girl will leave with you, then complaining that they will not leave with you. But hell, if you know she will leave with you then why buy any drinks at all? I guess I have never understood buying drinks for hookers anyway.

The Cane
02-16-20, 14:35
I don't understand why you guys are still buying drinks before you know the girl will leave with you, then complaining that they will not leave with you. But hell, if you know she will leave with you then why buy any drinks at all? I guess I have never understood buying drinks for hookers anyway.That's another major reason why I don't like mongering in Asia (besides not being as attracted to Asian women). That whole "buy a drink" culture that's woven into the scene. At least in places like Thailand and The Philippines. Sit there and buy drinks and everybody gets drunk and can't even fuck right LOL! Then you feel like shit the next morning. No thanks!

Member #4698
02-16-20, 15:00
I don't understand why you guys are still buying drinks before you know the girl will leave with you, then complaining that they will not leave with you. But hell, if you know she will leave with you then why buy any drinks at all? I guess I have never understood buying drinks for hookers anyway.I buy drinks for bar girls primarily so I can audition them and see if she is the right girl for me. A girl's looks gets me interested or not, but I don't barfine unless she passes the audition. Second, I have fun drinking and fooling around with hookers in their bars. It turns me on.

AC may be a little different nowadays than my favorite haunts namely BKK, MNL, & Pattaya. Go Go Girls in my big 3 BARFINE! That's a given.

Sammon
02-16-20, 15:03
Guys, this is not rocket science: life has moved on from bars and everything you want is now online.

I too miss the 70's and 80's but life has moved on. Deal with it.Concur!

While it is easy to point and click in bars other way picking freelancers and online girls requires some thinking and filtering. Lots of young girls do not have the means to get a phone let alone get online roaming. Those who are openly advertising are seasoned girls.

Only good thing in bars is you get to check out physical appearance. Gone are the days you get to see half naked girls. Although there are hygiene checks it is suspect. Those who are watching their pesos it costs more to get a girl from the bars. Even if you are bar hopping and having one drink each and few obligatory lady drinks you need to buy including mamasan hoping she will help you costs almost equal to the barfine. There could be many disappointments like cherry girl, drinks only, short time only, no BBBJ, runners, sick faking etc.

Online girls are cheaper if you hold the line. Never trust the pictures. Always cam chat and see the goods. Many are willing to show their body once they know you are serious and visiting soon.

My trip is coming up soon unless disrupted by corona virus. Have lined up few in Manila, Cebu, Bangkok. In Pattaya hoping to pick up somebody. Not many online girls in Pattaya on date in Asia. In Bangkok there are many. One I got has a car although she is 28 years old.

Not planning to go to Angeles this time.

Mr Enternational
02-16-20, 17:39
Getting girls outside the bar scene takes time and effort that most guys don't have. The point is the prices here are equal to what they are back home so why come here anymore there is no value in it.I always thought the opposite. You can even sit on the toilet and look online at hundreds of women in a matter of minutes. Hit them up and cam with them a minute before telling them to come over. Versus leaving your place and going from bar to bar being pestered to buy shit for everyone and their mother. Wasting hours going from bar to bar.

It is the same way that I have been shopping on Amazon the past few years. With a click I can see many options of the product I am looking for and compare prices. It can be delivered to me the next day. Even with looking for chicks online you can do it before you arrive and get bargain prices. Anytime, 24 hours each day. No need to wait until you have boots on the gound and a bar opens. Only thing is in a bar you can feel a chick out more in person. Looks, not really because of the lighting, plus you are wearing beer goggles. Like it or not, the game has moved to the web.

Mr Enternational
02-16-20, 17:51
Not many online girls in Pattaya on date in Asia.They are all in Thai Friendly. There is a cost, but I think it is worth it.

Rick Rock
02-17-20, 04:52

I too miss the 70's and 80's but life has moved on. Deal with it.In 2010 you could find good looking women with fresh bodies charging reasonable rates who did LT quite easily. That's only 10 years ago, not 40-50. The rapid decline has been monumental and yet the prices have doubled to the point where they now surpass Western Europe in this third world country.

If the bars are dead and "everything is online", why would anyone go to Angeles City where the only attraction has ever been bars?

And it's not that simple anyway. Across the board Filipinas have gotten fatter, flabbier, more covered with tattoos, and less kind and accommodating. Yet with the wonders of the internet prices have only gone up.

I do "deal with it". By not going to AC anymore.

Rick Rock
02-17-20, 04:53
I buy drinks for bar girls primarily so I can audition them and see if she is the right girl for me. A girl's looks gets me interested or not, but I don't barfine unless she passes the audition. Second, I have fun drinking and fooling around with hookers in their bars. It turns me on.

AC may be a little different nowadays than my favorite haunts namely BKK, MNL, & Pattaya. Go Go Girls in my big 3 BARFINE! That's a given.You're right about the audition and even looking at them in person is totally different from the photoshop instagram filter world of the internet where nothing is as it appears. A lot easier to ignore a pig in a bar than one who you invited to your front door. The internet isn't what it is cracked up to be at all in terms of booking women.

Expat American
02-17-20, 05:24
I have been going to AC since before the social media was even really a thing (early 2000's). To me the biggest fun of AC was the bars. Go sit in a bar, buy a few LDs and have 2-4 cute 19-20 year olds all over you. That was something not available anywhere. And then you could take one or more back and fuck her for the equivalent of $25 for all night. I told my friends about it and they thought I was a major BS -er until some came with me on a trip. For me the bar fun suppressed the fun in the bedroom. Over the last few years bar fun has dropped dramatically. No more naked girls eating whipped cream off each other. No more body paint contests. No more hands in the pants for 20 min for a 1,5 $ drink. Yes you can still fuck them now for about 50 or 60 bucks all night which is double the price but is 15 years later so that's not the worst part. I can still find a decent fuck from a bar. But if I want to get a girl online I would rather go to a point and click bar. Either way the service is unknown but at least the looks are not. If I want to play the internet I pull non pros and play the whole game. Takes longer but you get a real GF, not just a GFE. I still go to AC but now I live in Singapore its an easy short weekend trip. I surely wouldn't fly from the US or Europe anymore.

Goferring
02-17-20, 05:40
If the bars are dead and "everything is online", why would anyone go to Angeles City where the only attraction has ever been bars?I go to AC because it's a fascinating, cosmopolitan city full of fine attractions, good food and fun times. LOL. 😀.

I think that this topic shows that guys still go their trying to relive old times and hoping that "this trip" will be different. Add in visiting resident friends or a lust for the grimy and you would cover most visitors.

Unfortunately, bar hopping mongers have been fighting battles on all fronts. More low / mid level jobs, and the ability for girls to seek a "permanent relationship" online with out being labelled a bar hooker have reduced the supply of fresh and fun bar girls. Equally, exploding discount flights have made getting there far easier, increasing visitor numbers. Western Union Romeos are paying girls big bucks with out even seeing them and many of the girls have worked overseas or know of someone who has so are very aware of western rates and feel they can charge accordingly.

Don't even get me started on the role of KOR or CHN tourists who seek and pay handsomely based on girls' looks and ability to impress workmates without any regard for actual service levels.

All of the above is why I go to bars to have a few drinks, meet other guys and have a perve but very rarely bar fine anyone.

Cheers. G.

Dg8787
02-17-20, 06:01
In 2010 you could find good looking women with fresh bodies charging reasonable rates who did LT quite easily. That's only 10 years ago, not 40-50. The rapid decline has been monumental and yet the prices have doubled to the point where they now surpass Western Europe in this third world country.

If the bars are dead and "everything is online", why would anyone go to Angeles City where the only attraction has ever been bars?

And it's not that simple anyway. Across the board Filipinas have gotten fatter, flabbier, more covered with tattoos, and less kind and accommodating. Yet with the wonders of the internet prices have only gone up.

I do "deal with it". By not going to AC anymore.Quite frustrating and disgusting over the past 10 years about the decline in quality and service. Especially during the 10 years when the mongers have been working out, lost weight and beer bellies, got toned hard bodies, grew more thicker hair and substantially increased their income along with increased sexual endurance and hardness.

Life just isn't fair!

Rick Rock
02-17-20, 06:09
Quite frustrating and disgusting over the past 10 years about the decline in quality and service. Especially during the 10 years when the mongers have been working out, lost weight and beer bellies, got toned hard bodies, grew more thicker hair and substantially increased their income along with increased sexual endurance and hardness.

Life just isn't fair!The girls don't pay the guys.

Mr Enternational
02-17-20, 14:46
You're right about the audition and even looking at them in person is totally different from the photoshop instagram filter world of the internet where nothing is as it appears.It is easy enough to tell them to send normal pictures or get on cam. You know when a picture looks better than it should. I don't accept any pictures with all those stars and happy face sparkles bullshit on it. I ask for pictures of a chick from when she first got out of the bed in the morning. Like I said before, the only problem I usually get is running into a woman with fucked up teeth. That is sometimes hard to tell from pictures and a videocall.

D Cups
02-17-20, 17:33
Goferring,

Yes, the culture is really quite amazing there! HA! Well, I do have a regular in AC that is not a bargirl who is maybe a 6 in the face but has 36 D tits on a slightly chubby frame and she loves to fuck. Of course I always give her 2 or 3 K but that is for all night, multiple fucks, great BJ, morning wood included, etc. And she's got great smile / teeth (Mr. E). Then I go to Subic and see my less busty 34 B but equally fuckable regular there. I like the bars in Subic better than AC. Especially the floating bar outside Treasure Island. Next trip to that area: Oct 20 - Nov 20 with a side trip to Singapore for work and a visit to Orchard Tower where they have four floors of hoors. Hope corona will be contained by then.

Rick Rock
02-18-20, 04:56
Goferring,

Yes, the culture is really quite amazing there! HA! Well, I do have a regular in AC that is not a bargirl who is maybe a 6 in the face but has 36 D tits on a slightly chubby frame and she loves to fuck. Of course I always give her 2 or 3 K but that is for all night, multiple fucks, great BJ, morning wood included, etc. And she's got great smile / teeth (Mr. E). Then I go to Subic and see my less busty 34 B but equally fuckable regular there. I like the bars in Subic better than AC. Especially the floating bar outside Treasure Island. Next trip to that area: Oct 20 - Nov 20 with a side trip to Singapore for work and a visit to Orchard Tower where they have four floors of hoors. Hope corona will be contained by then.Orchard Towers is where the old worn out Pinays who age out of the Angeles City bars go to die.

It's one of the only places I know where you can find worst looking Pinay hookers than Angeles City.

And they charge ten times more.

Good luck.

Goferring
02-18-20, 05:30
Orchard Towers is where the old worn out Pinays who age out of the Angeles City bars go to die.

It's one of the only places I know where you can find worst looking Pinay hookers than Angeles City.

And they charge ten times more.

Good luck.There is always going to be people whose glass is constantly half empty.

I'm not suggesting that AC or OT are full of stunners but with a little time, perseverance and selection I've never had too much problem finding someone to keep me happy for the night.

I'd agree that with all the options and races in SG, why confine oneself to pinas?

DC, I'd agree that non bargirls are often the best option. Even in a bar town. 😀.

Enjoy. G.

Rick Rock
02-18-20, 06:46
There is always going to be people whose glass is constantly half empty.

I'm not suggesting that AC or OT are full of stunners but with a little time, perseverance and selection I've never had too much problem finding someone to keep me happy for the night.

I'd agree that with all the options and races in SG, why confine oneself to pinas?

DC, I'd agree that non bargirls are often the best option. Even in a bar town. 😀.

Enjoy. G.If you saw a buffet that served 42 varities of cow dung, would you say that a person who found the whole array disgusting was just a glass half empty kind of guy?

There are still many beautiful and sexy women around the world. They just aren't to be found in Angeles City bars or Orchard Towers.

Goferring
02-18-20, 09:49
If you saw a buffet that served 42 varities of cow dung, would you say that a person who found the whole array disgusting was just a glass half empty kind of guy?I'd move to another buffet or pick up my phone for an Uber Eats to be delivered to my door while I had another drink.

Everyone has their preferences and I'm not arguing with those. I'm just saying that, despite the downturn, I've never arrived to find NO ONE attractive ANYWHERE in town.

Enjoy. G.

Rick Rock
02-18-20, 13:15
I'd move to another buffet or pick up my phone for an Uber Eats to be delivered to my door while I had another drink.

Everyone has their preferences and I'm not arguing with those. I'm just saying that, despite the downturn, I've never arrived to find NO ONE attractive ANYWHERE in town.

Enjoy. G.Can you honestly say you've found enough sexy pinays in either AC or Orchard Towers at anytime in the last 5 years to make the trip worthwhile?

NapaSlapper
02-18-20, 13:43
If you saw a buffet that served 42 varities of cow dung, would you say that a person who found the whole array disgusting was just a glass half empty kind of guy?

There are still many beautiful and sexy women around the world. They just aren't to be found in Angeles City bars or Orchard Towers.Could not agree with you more on the very low quality of girls in Angeles city and the even lower quality of orchard towers.

I think it boils down to this, for those of us that want young slim good looking women then Angeles city sucks big time.

For those that only require a pulse to make a girl bangable then its possible to find lots of these kind in Angeles city.

To mr enternational.

As for online dating, multiple ladyboys, multiple fake photos, even taking things from chat to cam is not fool proof, have cammed with multiple girls only for the girl who turns up not to be the girl I had previously cammed with, yes one can send her away but many hours of lost time chatting / camming / meeting all for nothing.

Nothing is easy in Angeles any more if one is in the least bit fussy.

D Cups
02-18-20, 14:27
If you saw a buffet that served 42 varities of cow dung, would you say that a person who found the whole array disgusting was just a glass half empty kind of guy?

There are still many beautiful and sexy women around the world. They just aren't to be found in Angeles City bars or Orchard Towers.Yes, RR, recently I go a lot to Dominican Republic and Colombia, too, and have been fucking beauties in 23 other countries. Sometimes I luck out with regular girls who just happen to be gorgeous and intelligent and want to date a handsome, romantic, American professor with some money. How about you? Keep drinking your half empty glass of liquid cow crap!

Rick Rock
02-19-20, 06:12
Could not agree with you more on the very low quality of girls in Angeles city and the even lower quality of orchard towers.

I think it boils down to this, for those of us that want young slim good looking women then Angeles city sucks big time.

For those that only require a pulse to make a girl bangable then its possible to find lots of these kind in Angeles city.

To mr enternational.

As for online dating, multiple ladyboys, multiple fake photos, even taking things from chat to cam is not fool proof, have cammed with multiple girls only for the girl who turns up not to be the girl I had previously cammed with, yes one can send her away but many hours of lost time chatting / camming / meeting all for nothing.

Nothing is easy in Angeles any more if one is in the least bit fussy.I guess the biggest problem is as you identified.

Apparently a lot of guys are now happy to pay more than they would in a western country for "anyone with a pulse. " Otherwise these bars simply could not continue to operate. I can say the same about a lot of places these days. Just look at some of these photo galleries.

The draw of the Philippines was always the availability of slim attractive women. There's nothing else positive about the place. So when those ladies are no longer available, you wonder why anyone would go there. If I wanted to fuck fat girls with stretch marks and horrendous tattoos I could have stayed home and spent less.

You're right about all the hassles of online pick ups too.

Add in the big pain of travel to Angeles City (the airport has less and less international flights, and the trip from Manila with its own terrible airport is too long), and there is really no justification for visiting.

It just doesn't make sense.

Rick Rock
02-19-20, 06:13
Yes, RR, recently I go a lot to Dominican Republic and Colombia, too, and have been fucking beauties in 23 other countries. Sometimes I luck out with regular girls who just happen to be gorgeous and intelligent and want to date a handsome, romantic, American professor with some money. How about you? Keep drinking your half empty glass of liquid cow crap!I lost count at the number of countries I've been to and the number of beauties I have banged, paid or unpaid.

I can tell you how many fat flabby tattoo covered single moms with floppy tits I have paid for sex though. Zero.

Love Traveller
02-19-20, 08:15
So, have been visiting AC for 5 yrs now. Over the last 3 years its been 4 to 5 times a year. I stay at FPS 888 (guys who stayed there would know what I am talking about). The reception has not asked me for an ID to check in after the first visit. Freaks me out that the hotels keeps me on a database.

I completely agree that things have changed and its not as fun as it used to be. 2500 or 3500 LT. It does really make a difference. If we get a goof fuck!

I Pay and I spend! Fuck the Koreans in their own game. If they can Rain Shower Peso, I can more. For the 3 day that I am there, I have seen Koreans leave the bar when the contest begins. And then the whole bar is my baby!

Someone had to stand up to those morons trying to pick up Fresh Meat. Leaving the others with Moms and Fat chicks with scars or Tattoos!

Funny, I flew to Seoul to figure out why the Koreans behave this way in AC. Guess what. Its freaking expensive there. 200 USD to sit with a Hot Chick and drink for 2 Hrs. Room and booze included. All she does is take off her t-shirt.

LT (their version is 5-6 hrs) is over 400 USD for a decent girl (if you can find one). English is not widely spoken! Super Conservative!! Police Raids (even if its a farce to get the club owner to Pay Up).

So this night club after Baby Doll beside the technical exit of walking street, the one in the basement, the dancers are really nice, offered one of the hotties 50 K and she said "NO. I am not a working girl". So, out of the 3 dancers that night, 2 came over after their shift to have MC the's Breakfast in my room. Took them and a couple of Bar Fines to Subic Bay for a nice day spend.

AC is still fun to have nice 19-22 y girls around, screw who ever you like, when ever you like, how ever you like. But quality has gone down for sure!

I going back in April! Unless this Virus fucks up my trip!

WestCoast1
02-19-20, 10:29
Apparently a lot of guys are now happy to pay more than they would in a western country for "anyone with a pulse. " Otherwise these bars simply could not continue to operate. I can say the same about a lot of places these days. SNIP If I wanted to fuck fat girls with stretch marks and horrendous tattoos I could have stayed home and spent less. RR: I think you are dividing up the filipinas into only two groups: 1) Hot / slim, and 2) Ugly / fat. There is an entire range (for me; as in any country), and there are plenty of f*ckable girls who are not in either of those categories.

Just look at some of these photo galleries.Lift the various photo galleries up from mediocrity by posting us up some of your hot / slim girls.

The draw of the Philippines was always the availability of slim attractive women. I used to say that. As I got older, I found myself having a number of regulars in various cities around phils. Some of those early hot / slim girls who are still with me (some almost a decade) are no longer hot / slim (neither am I). I didn't dump them because there are other intangible qualities.

There's nothing else positive about the place. So when those ladies are no longer available, you wonder why anyone would go there.Apparently the Koreans disagree. I go now not for the bars, but for other things.

Its possible that the AC thread and Stupid Sh*t in Philippines threads should be combined.

The fattening of the society spreads everywhere, including not only AC but also Burgos bars (some of them are pathetic in girls looks and also dancing / the shuffle) and Cebu Vikings gogo bars, and runs right out into the provinces. Watched it happen simultaneously in Mexico. They need more Jolliebee here.

PolyOrchid
02-19-20, 12:30
Nothing is easy in Angeles any more if one is in the least bit fussy.A truly horrible place, indeed. I went there a couple months back and the only compliment I can give is the city has some of the most accomplished pickpockets I've ever encountered. Thank god I was only carrying a 4-year-old iPhone SE, but they got it without my ever noticing anything. Kudos, guys.

As for the quality of the girls, I'd rather sit at home and fantasize of sodomizing Trump with a hot poker. Yeh, that bad.

Turgid
02-19-20, 13:47

I too miss the 70's and 80's but life has moved on. Deal with it.My last trip to AC was 2007. At that time I stayed at the Perimeter hotel ($20.00 per night). I remember the day I was leaving I had planned a bang that day before departing but overslept. With suitcases all packed went down to the bar only to see 10 girls standing on stage most of whom I'd willingly do especially one slender cute item. Could not partake as I would have missed my flight; vowed to return for her but never did. Guess times have changed.

Member #4698
02-19-20, 13:48
Some of those early hot / slim girls who are still with me (some almost a decade) are no longer hot / slim (neither am I). I didn't dump them because there are other intangible qualities.
Yeah, I still have one those used to be hot / slim girls. I have known her since 2009. When I first met her she was the cutest little under 40 kg spinner in her Go Go. Sadly, since going into semi-retirement she has put on some weight especially around her thighs. The sex is not as hot as it used to be either because we know each other so well and we have fallen into a firmly set routine. Oh well, but I have not dumped her because she is still fun to be with and as you say there are other intangibles. For example, I enjoy drinking Tequila with her and getting a little crazy. She has a great offbeat sense of humor. She makes me laugh and feel good. I enjoy going out to dinner with her and occasionally clubbing. In addition she has a really good head on her shoulders and has never asked me to send her money although I am very generous when I am with her. I don' t know how much longer this liaison will go on, but I am having a good time, so what the hey. But thank God for young, hot, NEW. I spend the majority of my time with them. I can't imagine settling down and getting old with one girl.

D Cups
02-19-20, 14:47
I lost count at the number of countries I've been to and the number of beauties I have banged, paid or unpaid.

I can tell you how many fat flabby tattoo covered single moms with floppy tits I have paid for sex though. Zero.Congratulations, Rick Rock! You are truly a legend in your own mind!

PilotPaul
02-20-20, 02:35
A truly horrible place, indeed. I went there a couple months back and the only compliment I can give is the city has some of the most accomplished pickpockets I've ever encountered. Thank god I was only carrying a 4-year-old iPhone SE, but they got it without my ever noticing anything. Kudos, guys.
You do know that Angeles is more than Walking Street, Perimeter Road? That's referred to as the entertainment precinct.

Heaps of local life goes on outside that area.

Dg8787
02-20-20, 02:57
You do know that Angeles is more than Walking Street, Perimeter Road? That's referred to as the entertainment precinct.

Heaps of local life goes on outside that area.You won't be able to educate him. He rather be fucking Trump's ass!

PolyOrchid
02-20-20, 04:49
You do know that Angeles is more than Walking Street, Perimeter Road? That's referred to as the entertainment precinct. Gee, thanks, I had no idea!

Chocha Monger
02-20-20, 09:52
I guess the biggest problem is as you identified.

Apparently a lot of guys are now happy to pay more than they would in a western country for "anyone with a pulse. " Otherwise these bars simply could not continue to operate. I can say the same about a lot of places these days. Just look at some of these photo galleries.

The draw of the Philippines was always the availability of slim attractive women. There's nothing else positive about the place. So when those ladies are no longer available, you wonder why anyone would go there. If I wanted to fuck fat girls with stretch marks and horrendous tattoos I could have stayed home and spent less.

You're right about all the hassles of online pick ups too.

Add in the big pain of travel to Angeles City (the airport has less and less international flights, and the trip from Manila with its own terrible airport is too long), and there is really no justification for visiting.

It just doesn't make sense.The allure of AC is really the wide availability of bareback cum-in-pussy sex and DATY. However, with the coronavirus outbreak in the region it is just not worth the risk anymore. It is not going to be any fun fucking LBFMs while wearing a surgical mask, goggles, latex gloves, condom, and using a 5-millimeter thick dental damn. This anti-viral protocol is enough to outweigh the fact that the girls have gotten fatter, uglier, and less pleasant to fuck. Once the Wuhan virus goes full-blown in AC, only the most desperate down and out slappers will remain to service mongers.

Wicked Roger
02-21-20, 01:37

Heaps of local life goes on outside that area.For me it makes no difference. I have visited a few times and no more unless my friends wife arranges another sex party there LOL.

I agree with PolyOrchid on this but YMMV.

Turgid
02-21-20, 11:40
The allure of AC is really the wide availability of bareback cum-in-pussy sex and DATY. However, with the coronavirus outbreak in the region it is just not worth the risk anymore. It is not going to be any fun fucking LBFMs while wearing a surgical mask, goggles, latex gloves, condom, and using a 5-millimeter thick dental damn. This anti-viral protocol is enough to outweigh the fact that the girls have gotten fatter, uglier, and less pleasant to fuck. Once the Wuhan virus goes full-blown in AC, only the most desperate down and out slappers will remain to service mongers.Dental dams are safe but use them properly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2v7jlIBL1A.

CzarNicholas
02-22-20, 00:46
Dental dams are safe but use them properly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2v7jlIBL1A.https://nypost.com/2020/02/19/fliers-board-plane-decked-out-in-full-protective-gear-amid-coronavirus-fears/

CenTexCrash
02-22-20, 21:59
En route from departures hall to passport control in Clark Airport, got side swiped with a cash booth asking for 600 p airport fee.

I've flown out of NAIA twice and didn't pay anything, or really any airport on planet Earth. Did they just start doing this or is it smaller towns in PH doing this?

Side note about budget traveling. Wore 5 shirts, and smuggled socks in my cargo pockets all in effort to keep my carry on within JetStar's 7kg limit and low and behold, both check in and gate no one bothered weighing baggage so did all that smuggling for nothing. Call it practicing my next RyanAir flight

Dg8787
02-22-20, 22:21
En route from departures hall to passport control in Clark Airport, got side swiped with a cash booth asking for 600 p airport fee.

I've flown out of NAIA twice and didn't pay anything, or really any airport on planet Earth. Did they just start doing this or is it smaller towns in PH doing this?

Side note about budget traveling. Wore 5 shirts, and smuggled socks in my cargo pockets all in effort to keep my carry on within JetStar's 7kg limit and low and behold, both check in and gate no one bothered weighing baggage so did all that smuggling for nothing. Call it practicing my next RyanAir flightCRK has been doing this for quite a while.

NAIA recently in the past few years have the exit fee built into the airplane ticket price and quit collecting it at the airport.

Years ago the exit tax was in the ticket price and the airlines paid the airports directly. Problem was some airlines went bankrupt and didn't pay the airports the exit fees that they had collected. Because of that the airports went to cash collection from the passengers.

Recently in the past few years NAIA and possibly some carriers at Cebu airport worked out a deal to collect the exit fees in the ticket price.

Rick Rock
02-23-20, 08:14

Side note about budget traveling. Wore 5 shirts, and smuggled socks in my cargo pockets all in effort to keep my carry on within JetStar's 7kg limit and low and behold, both check in and gate no one bothered weighing baggage so did all that smuggling for nothing. Call it practicing my next RyanAir flightHaha!

What a fucking joke.

Just another reason to avoid the place entirely.

Boggles the mind that people would pay to visit this dump in 2020.

Chocha Monger
02-25-20, 04:01
Now that South Korea is a coronavirus hot zone, are the girls in AC still self-identifying as Korean-only girls? Is recruitment of hot girls down at Korean bars? Are mongers still visiting the Korean bars to drink and play rock paper scissors? I am betting it is still business as usual, as the girls risk catching far worse than coronavirus in their pussies doing BBFSCIP on a nightly basis.

SEAtraveller
02-26-20, 06:47
I came to Angeles with an open mind despite all the negative reviews. This is my 3rd and final day here so here are my thoughts.

Angeles is good for guys who are happy with just drinking as it's essentially the only activity other than sex. It's also a haven for super cheap / poor Charlies who love barebacking.

The problem is that the quality of the girls are low, very low. I would say 10-20% are doable. All the baby damage, bad teeth, poor diet takes a toll quickly.

You're left hunting for a 18-20 year old who's still skinny and hopefully has not bred yet. Unfortunately the service level ain't great as they can still be princesses and inexperienced.

Alternatively you're chasing the healthy toned late 20's girls who are super rare. Saw a few at the muscle gym but they were all accounted for. Unsurprisingly.

Overall it was interesting experience, similar to visiting a sewage treatment plant once out of curiosity.

Not to be repeated. I'll stick to Vietnam and Thailand.

ButtPuppet
02-27-20, 11:09
Reading all your feedback is making me have second thoughts about my AC trip in April. Is it that bad? Where would you guys recommend going in PI instead?

SaltyPete
02-27-20, 17:06
Reading all your feedback is making me have second thoughts about my AC trip in April. Is it that bad? Where would you guys recommend going in PI instead?Manila. EDSA Entertainment Center and Makati-Burgos Street. Pay a bit more, get better quality, more stuff to do for daytime activities. Oh, and no time wasted transiting to AC.

Blanquiceleste
02-27-20, 17:49
Manila. EDSA Entertainment Center and Makati-Burgos Street. Pay a bit more, get better quality, more stuff to do for daytime activities. Oh, and no time wasted transiting to AC.A bit more? Are you kidding?

A night out at Burgos that ends with a LT barfine could set you back as much as 10,000 pesos. Here is the math:

- Just the barfine is 2900 to 3500 depending on whether you know the ropes and can negotiate well.

- Nothing less than 4000 for the girl, and that too may not guarantee she stays till the next morning for breakfast. Some may demand 5000 too.

- Drinks at the bar could set you back for another 1000 - 1500 depending on how soon you can find Ms Rightfortonight.

- Add more to the tab if you are in the mood for a little party at Royal or some other place.

Compare that to AC now. For 10,000 you could easily get one ST and one LT with some dinner thrown in. And you might still have some change left over.

Dg8787
02-27-20, 17:51
Now that South Korea is a coronavirus hot zone, are the girls in AC still self-identifying as Korean-only girls? Is recruitment of hot girls down at Korean bars? Are mongers still visiting the Korean bars to drink and play rock paper scissors? I am betting it is still business as usual, as the girls risk catching far worse than coronavirus in their pussies doing BBFSCIP on a nightly basis.Holy Korona AC Virus Robin!

Stay tuned in for next week's episode!

D Cups
02-27-20, 17:54
Reading all your feedback is making me have second thoughts about my AC trip in April. Is it that bad? Where would you guys recommend going in PI instead?Cebu but have some dates lined up with Filipino Cupid before you go. Oh and what the other guy said: EDSA and Burgos in Manila. Personally I still like Subic, too.

Member #4698
02-27-20, 18:27
Manila. EDSA Entertainment Center and Makati-Burgos Street. Pay a bit more, get better quality, more stuff to do for daytime activities. Oh, and no time wasted transiting to AC.I couldn't agree more. I wrote off AC a few years ago in favor of MNL girls. But never say never. I will probably spend a few nights in AC coming and going when I take my long planned Luzon road trip up to Pagudpud and the Blue Lagoon.

Dg8787
02-27-20, 19:18
Reading all your feedback is making me have second thoughts about my AC trip in April. Is it that bad? Where would you guys recommend going in PI instead?Best to PM Wicked Roger for details.

Goferring
02-27-20, 21:31
Manila. EDSA Entertainment Center and Makati-Burgos Street. Pay a bit more, get better quality, more stuff to do for daytime activities. Oh, and no time wasted transiting to AC.Or just go directly to the source and visit the provincial girls before they head to the big city. Online apps and universal English ability make this pretty easy.

Enjoy.

SaltyPete
02-27-20, 21:47
Or just go directly to the source and visit the provincial girls before they head to the big city. Online apps and universal English ability make this pretty easy.

Enjoy.I'd love to have the time to do that. I'm sure provencial girls are much more grateful.

SethMacfarlane
02-28-20, 04:14
Reading all your feedback is making me have second thoughts about my AC trip in April. Is it that bad? Where would you guys recommend going in PI instead?I had the same thoughts too but fuck it man. Go! The beer is cold, women plentiful and cheap. Don't get me wrong, a ton of solid 5-6's but who gives a shit. Have fun! I originally planned to only stay a day there but ended up staying 3. I picked up a mix of street girls, bars and social media girls. Only 1 was incredibly hot. A solid 9. Tall, no kids, great tits, claimed to be a model / pageant contestant but she was all business. Had a handler, rode you fast and quick but fuck if she wasn't hot. I forget her name. Found her on tinder. Spend a little time there. Then take the victory liner to Olongapo, then taxi to barrio barreto. A smaller Version of AC, right on the water. I stayed at the by the sea resort, great rooms, internet router in every room (50 mbs) and across the street from a complex of girlie bars (Dresden bars I think). Tons of talent that were prettier and the same price as the ac girls. Anyways, enjoy man. Also, don't stay at the eurotel in AC near walking street. Total shit hole. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Zeke2121
02-28-20, 04:59
Hello,

Just got here Thurs and things are a lot different. Staying at Queens Hotel great hotel for the money. I came direct from SF USA so no stopping in any other virus infected country. Speaking of the Koreans have really dried out big time. The reg Koreans spots are empty empty. Club Asia had more old white guys than Koreans, 5 to 1 easy. I was talking to Rob an American and he was feeling him self! Funny he was saying I'm calling shots now and price. The white want to be Korean Philippinas were way more friendly at the bars and street. I was not expecting this at all. I come for the massage girls, cute and green eyes (fake). Sure they cost 2 -3 k St but they are cute and tight w BB. The club sluts at Hammer and Hi so are nice too when they are drunk. I actually saw girls Turing down Koreans and even making faces like yuck at them. I did speak to a club girl who said she and her girls are not messing with Koreans or Chinese. Prices still 2-3 k for St or LT depending on the girl. Today is Friday and I will check out the lay of the land more. My last 3 trips were almost the same just with different girls. This time it feels different.

Sxxxx
02-28-20, 07:46
Hello,

Just got here Thurs and things are a lot different. Staying at Queens Hotel great hotel for the money. I came direct from SF USA so no stopping in any other virus infected country. Speaking of the Koreans have really dried out big time. The reg Koreans spots are empty empty. Club Asia had more old white guys than Koreans, 5 to 1 easy. I was talking to Rob an American and he was feeling him self! Funny he was saying I'm calling shots now and price. The white want to be Korean Philippinas were way more friendly at the bars and street. I was not expecting this at all. I come for the massage girls, cute and green eyes (fake). Sure they cost 2 -3 k St but they are cute and tight w BB. The club sluts at Hammer and Hi so are nice too when they are drunk. I actually saw girls Turing down Koreans and even making faces like yuck at them. I did speak to a club girl who said she and her girls are not messing with Koreans or Chinese. Prices still 2-3 k for St or LT depending on the girl. ToThis time it feels different.day is Friday and I will check out the lay of the land more. My last 3 trips were almost the same just with different girls. This time it feels different"This time it feels different".

If it is, as you say, it IS very different.

"making faces like yuck". Can it be so, can it be true? This is worth an air ticket alone, just to see, LOL.

Your post has been nominated as the "Happy post of the Year - 2020". Well done!

Now, I am worried, your in amongst it, and have got all the girls to yourself. This requires an immediate influx of other mongers to take advantage of the absence of our K brothers.

"Fortune favours the brave". And you are brave, hence you have 'fortune' (abundance of girls).

This Corona Bonanza might last only 6 to 12 months, when a vaccine will be available, and K's etc start flocking in, all over again. In the meantime it will be nice to see some of those K bars go broke, and K Managers standing out the front, smiling at us, and saying " Welcome, welcome" , LOL.

SEAtraveller
02-28-20, 08:51
Reading all your feedback is making me have second thoughts about my AC trip in April. Is it that bad? Where would you guys recommend going in PI instead?It can't hurt to try it once as it's one of the mongering capitals. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't.

But easy easy indication of whether you like is whether you're a big drinker -read alcoholic- or not. The girls become hotter, you become dumber, and everything is more amusing.

Alternatively it's great if you like to feel like a king with a limited budget.

I'll trying LA cafe in Manila tonight so hopefully things will be better.

NapaSlapper
02-28-20, 13:16
Hello,

Just got here Thurs and things are a lot different. Staying at Queens Hotel great hotel for the money. I came direct from SF USA so no stopping in any other virus infected country. Speaking of the Koreans have really dried out big time. The reg Koreans spots are empty empty. Club Asia had more old white guys than Koreans, 5 to 1 easy. I was talking to Rob an American and he was feeling him self! Funny he was saying I'm calling shots now and price. The white want to be Korean Philippinas were way more friendly at the bars and street. I was not expecting this at all. I come for the massage girls, cute and green eyes (fake). Sure they cost 2 -3 k St but they are cute and tight w BB. The club sluts at Hammer and Hi so are nice too when they are drunk. I actually saw girls Turing down Koreans and even making faces like yuck at them. I did speak to a club girl who said she and her girls are not messing with Koreans or Chinese. Prices still 2-3 k for St or LT depending on the girl. Today is Friday and I will check out the lay of the land more. My last 3 trips were almost the same just with different girls. This time it feels different.You claim you were in club Asia in the last few days and report on what you saw, please correct me if I am wrong but club Asia closed down multiple months ago so how were you recently there? I'm confused.

Rick Rock
02-28-20, 14:52
EDSA and Burgos has the exact same level of girls, but at 4 times the price. You'll drop $200 to short time a single mom with missing teeth, flappy tits and a tattoo that says RAMONE across her stretch marked flabby scared and pock marked ass. Oh, hotels cost more too.

Manila is bigger but has no more activities unless you count dogging traffic and pick pocket shabu addicts or trying to get a taxi to actually take you somewhere and use a meter.

Read what SEAtraveller just wrote. Then read it again. Then drink some cold water and sit down for a few minutes.

Then read it again.

SaltyPete
02-28-20, 17:59
EDSA and Burgos has the exact same level of girls, but at 4 times the price. You'll drop $200 to short time a single mom with missing teeth, flappy tits and a tattoo that says RAMONE across her stretch marked flabby scared and pock marked ass. Oh, hotels cost more too.

Manila is bigger but has no more activities unless you count dogging traffic and pick pocket shabu addicts or trying to get a taxi to actually take you somewhere and use a meter.

Read what SEAtraveller just wrote. Then read it again. Then drink some cold water and sit down for a few minutes.

Then read it again.I'm not sure when you visited EDSA last, but I've never bar fined a girl like you describe. I haven't even seen them there. The lower class bars in Burgos may have a few, I don't know as I only go to the top tier bars (Kojax / XoXo / Plan be, etc).

ST in EDSA is USD 60 to bar, USD 60 to girl, doen't equate to 200. I'm ST only; I don't sleep well with a stranger next to me.

And I thought I was a pessimist.

StudBucket
02-28-20, 18:45
Hello Guys,

I just got back from 11 nights in Angeles (been there before several times) and wanted to post some general observations:

1) Just when I thought the quality of girls in the bars could not deteriorate more, it did. OMG. Bars like Dollhouse, Atlantis, that used to always have a handful of 7's or even one 8 quality girl, now have nothing but 4's, 5, or 6's at best. I found one decent gal in Viking and Lollipop, but other than that I had to resort to mongering from Hiso and street.) The Perimeter bar areas (up by Ice Bar, Det 5, Candy, etc) are a complete waste of time in my opinion, and quality of the girls is shit. I guess the older expats and mongers who are less choosy, no offense, keep these places afloat but I cannot understand how some of these places stay in business. Its really heartbreaking the bars are so bad as it leaves me less options.

2) As others have noted, girls that my friends and I call "Korean Hunters" were more open to saying Hello, not giving you dirty looks or ignoring you, so attitudes have changed. Just for shits and giggles, my friend and I (both of us from USA) walked into Hammer nightclub (ground zero for Korean hunters) and started eyeing up the girls and chatting them. For the first time, several wanted to go with us and talk with us. That is not to say that we would stay there anymore, as this place has left a bad taste in my mouth.

3) Mondays through Thursdays are hit and miss for crowds and Hiso and streets can be really dead. This became a challenge, so on a long trip you need some regulars as backups for these slow nights.

4) There are still some nice honeys to be found in Hiso if you are patient and weed them out. The ratio of girls to guys is lopsided in our favor so girls will go with just about anyone so long as you are nice, clean smelling, halfway presentably dressed. Everyone should really support this place to ensure there are enough regulars going in order to prevent more gals permanently going to Hammer. Price was not really a factor, and most gals will not bring it up unless you discuss. Just build some chemistry first, buy them a drink, show some interest in them as a person, laugh, and then when you are ready just say lets go back to my place. If you take them short time just hand them 1500 when they are about to leave (standard median rate), and long time should be 2-2500 pesos depending upon performance, attitude.

5) I stayed at Central Park Tower Resort. The standard room is the best value deal in town considering quality of room, amenities (great rooftop and pool with full time doormen), and location is top notch as its near Walking Street.

6) Good food can be found at Grand Central (try NY Pizza, thin crust and good, try Mongolian beef, Club Sandwich are all good dishes). Yi San has good Korean food, recommend the Ramen Dumpling soup, Fried Chicken pieces with sweet sauce, Bibimbap Bowl, are all good dishes.
Tequila Reef has excellent Mexican food. I was not impressed with the dinner at Envy restaurant, but they have a great 3 egg omelette for breakfast, for 195 pesos which somes with hash browns, salad, and toast. Best breakfast dish in town. Of course, there are other decent food options
in town but these are my most regular places.

7) Work Tinder, Facebook and Messenger, and the streets. On the streets, just say hi and ask for their number. Keep it simple.

I still feel this is one of the best towns to monger in if you have some time. Its not good for a quick crash in and out 3 night or weekend deal for newbies. I recommend at least 1 week. If you work Hiso, Tinder, Facebook you will get good results.

Threadbare
02-28-20, 21:16
I had a few days in AC early February. I had contacted Wicked Roger before I went and he had put me in touch with a Cebuana called Lyn, living in AC, who he highly recommended. I contacted her and arranged to meet in the afternoon after I arrived. She works evenings so preferred afternoon fun. I was staying in the Envy hotel, and she arrived right on time, with great communication too. She's a real good looker, about 22 and gorgeous figure too. We took our time and had a great session, she did everything I wanted and left me a very happy man. She is very confident, and I would think she could be a bit dom if that's what turns you on, not for me though. We had a couple of hours together, nice relaxing time and after the deed we had time to chat and chill out. A really nice session which I was happy to repeat later in the week. She is a really naughty girl. Please pm WR if you would like to contact her.

I had some other encounters while I was there, wechat works well for me, also Pinalove and DIA, and I had arranged some meets before I arrived. I also contacted a couple of previous girlfriends before I arrived, so I kept myself quite busy. I like to work out a plan before I arrive, but try to keep it flexible too. If you have a plan to meet someone and a better offer comes along, just don't reply to phone messages and then later you can claim you were asleep. Didn't need to resort to HS, though I had planned to if I was still alone after midnight. I did try one of the Raymond Street BJ Bars a couple of evenings just for a drink and a chat. These were closed down a couple of years ago, but up and running again now. I even found a pretty young street FL one night, visiting from Manila. Lots of choice if you look around.

I ate often in Envy bar, really nice breakfast menu in there, and I was happy with the main menu choices too. Treated myself to a steak in the Queens Hotel RBI steakhouse one evening, possibly the best in AC, though I haven't tried them all!

I visit a couple of times a year, and AC changes every time, but I still love visiting there for a few days. I can sleep through the morning, and take some afternoon delight in my room, so never bored really!

VictorHugo99
02-29-20, 00:41
Hi SB,

Thanks for the awesome report.

Gives me motivation to try going.

Vic.

Hello Guys,

I just got back from 11 nights in Angeles (been there before several times) and wanted to post some general observations:

1) Just when I thought the quality of girls in the bars could not deteriorate more, it did. OMG. Bars like Dollhouse, Atlantis, that used to always have a handful of 7's or even one 8 quality girl, now have nothing but 4's, 5, or 6's at best. I found one decent gal in Viking and Lollipop, but other than that I had to resort to mongering from Hiso and street.) The Perimeter bar areas (up by Ice Bar, Det 5, Candy, etc) are a complete waste of time in my opinion, and quality of the girls is shit. I guess the older expats and mongers who are less choosy, no offense, keep these places afloat but I cannot understand how some of these places stay in business. Its really heartbreaking the bars are so bad as it leaves me less options.

2) As others have noted, girls that my friends and I call "Korean Hunters" were more open to saying Hello, not giving you dirty looks or ignoring you, so attitudes have changed. Just for shits and giggles, my friend and I (both of us from USA) walked into Hammer nightclub (ground zero for Korean hunters) and started eyeing up the girls and chatting them. For the first time, several wanted to go with us and talk with us. That is not to say that we would stay there anymore, as this place has left a bad taste in my mouth.

3) Mondays through Thursdays are hit and miss for crowds and Hiso and streets can be really dead. This became a challenge, so on a long trip you need some regulars as backups for these slow nights..

Dg8787
02-29-20, 01:44
I'm not sure when you visited EDSA last, but I've never bar fined a girl like you describe. I haven't even seen them there. The lower class bars in Burgos may have a few, I don't know as I only go to the top tier bars (Kojax / XoXo / Plan be, etc).

ST in EDSA is USD 60 to bar, USD 60 to girl, doen't equate to 200. I'm ST only; I don't sleep well with a stranger next to me.

And I thought I was a pessimist.As usual it is all in the attitude.

NapaSlapper
02-29-20, 02:27
There is no set price for Angeles freelancers they range from free to many thousands of pesos so getting the price sorted is what every seasoned Phills monger does first, why, because they know of how easily things can go downhill when arguing about money with pinays.

Should one anger a pinay to the point of her calling the police, then it won't turn out well for the punter, prostitution in the phills carries a mandatory 20 year sentence for the punter, the girls and police know this so can very easily set up for a big pay day between the girl and the police.

Have to fully agree with you that the quality of girls in most bars are very very low, especially the expat bars of perimeter road.

Have noticed recently (last 20 days) not only a decrease in Korean punters but a decrease in punters across the board, even the girls seem to be much less in numbers whether bar girls or freelancers, this virus thing seems to have many spooked.

Rick Rock
02-29-20, 07:39
I'm not sure when you visited EDSA last, but I've never bar fined a girl like you describe. I haven't even seen them there. The lower class bars in Burgos may have a few, I don't know as I only go to the top tier bars (Kojax / XoXo / Plan be, etc).

ST in EDSA is USD 60 to bar, USD 60 to girl, doen't equate to 200. Maybe you have low standards. Seems to be common in the Philippines, at least from non-Asian guys.

What's the barfine at Kojax and Plan be? Then add to that what the women want to be paid (barfines don't include price of sex on Burgos).

Blaqui already did the math.

- Just the barfine is 2900 to 3500 depending on whether you know the ropes and can negotiate well.

- Nothing less than 4000 for the girl. Some may demand 5000 too.Add a couple of drinks so you can bar hop and actually find a woman without baby belly, saggy tits, fat, stretch marks, rotten teeth and / or tattoos. You will arrive at around 200 USD for ST. Or, in other words, four times what you would pay in Western Europe for same service.

Zeke2121
02-29-20, 10:31
You claim you were in club Asia in the last few days and report on what you saw, please correct me if I am wrong but club Asia closed down multiple months ago so how were you recently there? I'm confused.Yes I meant club X and I had no idea Club Asia closed. There was girls outside but it was for them Dragon club on top of Club Asia. Wonder why they closed it. I'm here now. Also a few clubs have new names. Weird.

Blanquiceleste
02-29-20, 11:51
Maybe you have low standards. Seems to be common in the Philippines, at least from non-Asian guys.

What's the barfine at Kojax and Plan be? Then add to that what the women want to be paid (barfines don't include price of sex on Burgos).

Blaqui already did the math.

Add a couple of drinks so you can bar hop and actually find a woman without baby belly, saggy tits, fat, stretch marks, rotten teeth and / or tattoos. You will arrive at around 200 USD for ST. Or, in other words, four times what you would pay in Western Europe for same service.RR while the math is right. To have a great night out at Burgos can cost north of $200, I have to disagree with your assessment of quality. Clearly, you have not been to the bars SP is talking about. The top tier girls at PlanB and XOXO / Kojax (same girls work both bars) are top tier girls in any contest. And there are 5-8 of them in each bar on most night, and possibly 7-10 on weekends.

I suggest you actually go into these bars, order a drink, overpriced as it may be and observe the talent before making a sweeping statement about the girls in Manila. That is a polite way of saying you know what!

D Cups
02-29-20, 14:29

Then read it again.If you dislike PI so much why do you go there? Sheesh.

SaltyPete
02-29-20, 15:35
Maybe you have low standards. Seems to be common in the Philippines, at least from non-Asian guys.Nope. I have very high standards; most of the girls in the photo section here I wouldn't fuck with a 10' dick. I go for slim, petite college-age girls only.

I avoid the ones in one-sies as they are probably covering up what you described. You pretty much know what you got with a girl in a bikini. I can't say I've experienced the European model lately; I assume you are talking about places in Frankfurt where it is "wham-bam thank you ma'am", a la Amsterdam. Not my style; it's better in the Philippines. Hope you find peace.

Rick Rock
02-29-20, 18:02
If you dislike PI so much why do you go there? Sheesh.I don't anymore. Others read this site and may wonder what experienced people have to say. I am just being honest.

Mr Enternational
02-29-20, 18:20
I have very high standards. I go for slim, petite college-age girls only.So getting a chick with only those 3 qualifications is what it takes for a guy to be labeled having high standards?

SaltyPete
02-29-20, 22:59
So getting a chick with only those 3 qualifications is what it takes for a guy to be labeled having high standards?Show me where I said that did.

Engine Driver
03-01-20, 00:25
So getting a chick with only those 3 qualifications is what it takes for a guy to be labeled having high standards?The only qualifications Mr E's chicks need are to have 3 holes.

PilotPaul
03-01-20, 23:48
Show me where I said that did.Please look at his post. He quoted your post where you "said' it.

Streetlooker
03-02-20, 14:02
Was not really going to write this up but I am bored now so what the hell. I have been totally disappointed in how the bar scene has been lately but I decided to give it a fair and honest assessment of how things are now a day here.

1st stop Dollhouse sat down ordered a Gatorade with glass of ice. Waitress brings me a small bottle cost 150 P which is to much IMO should at least be a regular size bottle of Gatorade. Anyways. About 45-50 girls all crammed up on the stage and not one I could see from my angle that was not fat. I know the modelling show starts in 15 minutes so I was waiting to see the models anyways. So they have a body paint modelling show and the models got painted over there tops LOL what the hell is that? So thr body paint show starts and one by one every model the came out was fat and had chewed up bubble gum bellies and had tops on with paint all over them LOL Body paint us to be topless NOT any more. So I watch the show and then they had a dance team come out to dance. 2 of those girls actually looked pretty good so there is diamonds out there to be found. Finished my drink left.

2nd stop Atlantis; Order another Gatorade with glass with ice and this time its a reg size bottle at least 150 Peso. About 50 girls up on stage and another 30 up top sitting but like dollhouse 95% of them were fat and not doable. Maybe if the BF was 1500 again they be ok but for 3500 I can't do that. I don't want to pay Ferrari prices for a Toyota corolla sorry. Again I waited for the dance teams to come out and out of the 10 girls there I say 2 again were do able. Not a good start for the night.

3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th stop Lollypop Geckos Monsoon Shipwrecked and Champagne: Now these 5 bars still has a party atmosphere to them and they still have the girls in T back bikinis or very nice skin reveling outfits which is becoming less and less common here in AC. That's where I have my problem with 85 % of the bars here now. NO skin. I mean seriously who the hell wants to go into a go go bar and see girls on stage dressed like they are walking around the mall. I See more skin at church here then some of these bars. Who's dumb ass idea was it to put dancers in long dresses showing no skin at all. Absolutely the biggest problem AC has now NO FUCKING SKIN SHOWING and girls that do not give 2 shits they have customers there with there heads in their phones. What kind of dumb ass manager lets the girls have phones up on the stage? Stupid. Anyways Theses 5 bars and Maybe 5 others Insomnia / Old Club very good party atmosphere Angel witch / Roadhouse (if you like fat girls this is your place) Q bar Centaro shooters and level 3 are the only bars worth a shit to visit but the level of girls in these bars are still pretty low there just ain't no 8's 9's and 10's here in AC anymore mostly 3's thru 6's with a few 7's maybe. Forget the rest of the bars like Viking Red Badboy Apple and the row of bars between bunny burger and Insomnia (brown sugar NB bar Soja Ace) they are boring and totally not worth your time.

8th stop High Society 1 am to 4 am this is the place to go. Place is packed with freelancers and 1500 -2000 will get you a good time with a good looking girl that suits your needs.

Note: Club X has a lot of hot girls. Its very expensive thou BF are 4000-6000 drinks 350-400 But if your willing to fork out the cash you can get model types here( still 7s maybe a 8 or so Still no 9s and 10s) But the girls do have smooter unblemished skin which is better then most of the bars. Thou they sometimes have been known to be Korean only I have got shot here a few times by Korean only girls thats would not go with me But with the Corona scare you might have some luck here also. Its just not for the Cheap charlies.

SaltyPete
03-02-20, 16:06
Please look at his post. He quoted your post where you "said' it.And you will note the curious absence of the word "only" when listing the qualities. The word "only" at the end of my sentence modifies the type of girl I go for; not the qualities required.

It may have read better as "I only go for slim, petite college age girls". But I can add more descriptors if I felt like it.

Mr Enternational
03-02-20, 17:25
And you will note the curious absence of the word "only" when listing the qualities. The word "only" at the end of my sentence modifies the type of girl I go for; not the qualities required.

It may have read better as "I only go for slim, petite college age girls". But I can add more descriptors if I felt like it.You said that you have high standards then went on to name things that you go for in chicks. This would lead any reasonable person to infer that you are naming those standards that are considered high.

So in order for a guy to be labeled as having high standards, he has to go for chicks that are AT LEAST slim, petite, and college-aged? And if he does not, then his standards are not high? If this is all wrong, then please tell what chicks we need to go for in order to be considered as having high standards as well.

Member #4698
03-02-20, 18:19
So in order for a guy to be labeled as having high standards, he has to go for chicks that are AT LEAST slim, petite, and college-aged? And if he does not, then his standards are not high? Why infer the negative. Generally speaking most Western & NE Asian men put a premium on chicks that are slim, petite, and young. There are exceptions to this generalization, of course, and if someone prefers older, more full bodied girls / women that is ok by me. 555. I mean who cares what the next guy likes. I know what I like when I see it and 85% of the time that means young girls with no fat, pretty faces and pleasing personalities. But every once in a while, I will go outside that comfort zone for one reason or another ie mostly for variety, but also because sometimes there was something that a girl did or wore that made me want her and so I went with it. Sometimes those out of my regular sphere girls are really great and I am amazed afterwards at how turned on they drove me. But I do have limits with variety. Fat Fat or Ugly I just can't do. I am not a big fan of plain either.

BTW, I think of myself as a punter with excellent taste and fairly high standards, although some may disagree with that self assessment. Ha Ha. On the other hand, I have seen many, many punters reveling in their low standards (the gutter) and loving it. Some of those guys might agree they have low standards and don't give a shit while others might actually think they have high standards, indeed higher standard than yours truly. It is all good as long as you are having a good time and not hurting anybody.

Rickys Wild
03-02-20, 18:55
This is why restaurants have menus. What appeals to one might not appeal to another. I say if you like her go for her.

D Cups
03-02-20, 19:11
The only qualifications Mr E's chicks need are to have 3 holes.Hahaha. At least he goes for chicks, trainwreck.

Rick Rock
03-03-20, 06:19
NO skin. I mean seriously who the hell wants to go into a go go bar and see girls on stage dressed like they are walking around the mall. I See more skin at church here then some of these bars. Who's dumb ass idea was it to put dancers in long dresses showing no skin at all. Absolutely the biggest problem AC has now NO FUCKING SKIN SHOWINGThe reason for this appears earlier in your honest and poignant report.

not one I could see from my angle that was not fat.... one by one every model the came out was fat and had chewed up bubble gum bellies They're trying to cover up their disgusting bodies in the hopes you won't notice how wrecked they are until you're already in the room, having already handed over your cash.

SaltyPete
03-03-20, 16:29
The reason for this appears earlier in your honest and poignant report.

They're trying to cover up their disgusting bodies in the hopes you won't notice how wrecked they are until you're already in the room, having already handed over your cash.

Yep! Exactly.

SaltyPete
03-03-20, 16:36
Addressing high standards: Males are biologically programmed to mate with girls that have the best chance of delivering healthy offspring. Factors such as lush hair, facial symmetry, waist-to-hip ration, breast size and good teeth all come into play in picking a mate, whether consciously or subconsciously. Of course, youth is one of the best predictors of a girl's ability to produce offspring. If I was forced to define "high standards" I'd have to say "limiting yourself to girls who have the qualities that indicate a potential healthy and fertile mate". Low standards might be "f-ing anything that moves". Of course, I'm not looking to breed them per se, I just want to bed them!

We are all programmed a bit differently in what we find mate-worthy; a lot of it has to do with finding someone who's genetics will enhance our own. I read about this in Psychology Today many years ago, but here are some more recent recaps.

https://www.ted.com/talks/dawn_maslar_the_science_of_attraction/transcript?language=en

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/science-of-attraction-_n_6661522

To sum up, high standards differ for each individual, thank God, or we'd all be after the same girl. Personally, I'm not attracted to the Model type of girl; but that is certainly someone else's High Standards.

Shark5
03-03-20, 17:22
This is why restaurants have menus. What appeals to one might not appeal to another. I say if you like her go for her.Very true indeed. I just returned from a trip to AC and had a great time. The majority of the bars I went to had some amazingly beautiful ladies. Most bars seem to have a mixture of gals with baby damage and many that are 10's in my book. I had a good time at the Korean owned bars and at no time had a girl decline to go with me because I was not Korean.

I did observe some Korean's going in early and bar fining girls and coming back for them later, but in my opinion they were not the hottest gals in the place. I was literally blown away by so many gorgeous ladies.

Last I heard the Philippines might stop flights from Korea, if so, AC will be a ghost town.

Goferring
03-03-20, 21:28
Very true indeed. I just returned from a trip to AC and had a great time. The majority of the bars I went to had some amazingly beautiful ladies. Most bars seem to have a mixture of gals with baby damage and many that are 10's in my book. I had a good time at the Korean owned bars and at no time had a girl decline to go with me because I was not Korean.

I did observe some Korean's going in early and bar fining girls and coming back for them later, but in my opinion they were not the hottest gals in the place. I was literally blown away by so many gorgeous ladies.

Last I heard the Philippines might stop flights from Korea, if so, AC will be a ghost town.You raise an interesting and valid point: some guys seem to be able to seek out and generate a good time anywhere whereas others need it handed ro them on a plate when they arrive at the airport. The forum is full of guys who have had a great time at any number of destinations as well as those that have been given directions, destinations and even phone numbers and still couldn't enjoy themselves.

Personally, my greatest guarantee of a poor night is when I go out desperate for a huge night. The more I force it, the less likely it is likely to happen. All of my best nights have been when I only intended to go out for a couple of drinks and see the sights. Inadvertantly bumping into some interesting guys and fun girls have lead to some mind altering evenings.

Enjoy. G.

NapaSlapper
03-04-20, 02:33
You raise an interesting and valid point: some guys seem to be able to seek out and generate a good time anywhere whereas others need it handed ro them on a plate when they arrive at the airport. The forum is full of guys who have had a great time at any number of destinations as well as those that have been given directions, destinations and even phone numbers and still couldn't enjoy themselves.

Personally, my greatest guarantee of a poor night is when I go out desperate for a huge night. The more I force it, the less likely it is likely to happen. All of my best nights have been when I only intended to go out for a couple of drinks and see the sights. Inadvertantly bumping into some interesting guys and fun girls have lead to some mind altering evenings.

Enjoy. G.Nothing to do with generating a good time, if one travels half way across the world at great expense to fuck the type of girls he could only dream of back home only to be totally flabbergasted at the oldies, fatties, uglies on show on the stages and streets of Angeles city then no amount of trying is going to turn those girls into princesses and a good time.

Only way to turn a fat ugly into a slim cutie is for the punter to drink two bottles of whisky and get rid of the girl before he sobers up.

CzarNicholas
03-04-20, 03:52
Very true indeed. I just returned from a trip to AC and had a great time. The majority of the bars I went to had some amazingly beautiful ladies. Most bars seem to have a mixture of gals with baby damage and many that are 10's in my book. I had a good time at the Korean owned bars and at no time had a girl decline to go with me because I was not Korean.

Last I heard the Philippines might stop flights from Korea, if so, AC will be a ghost town.Amazingly beautiful ladies.

Can I try some of that dope you're doing LOL.

BTW do you happen to work for the luzon south Korean chamber of commerce by any chance? LOL.

Rick Rock
03-04-20, 04:51
Nothing to do with generating a good time, if one travels half way across the world at great expense to fuck the type of girls he could only dream of back home only to be totally flabbergasted at the oldies, fatties, uglies on show on the stages and streets of Angeles city then no amount of trying is going to turn those girls into princesses and a good time.We all know putting lipstick on a pig doesn't work. As the old saying goes, "A hog in armour is still but a hog. ".

I guess the issue is that some guys in this day and age are okay with flying to a third world city in order to bed pigs at higher rates than they would pay at home.

Goferring
03-04-20, 05:48
if one travels half way across the world at great expense to fuck the type of girls he could only dream of back home only to be totally flabbergasted at the oldies, fatties, uglies on show on the stages and streets of Angeles city then no amount of trying is going to turn those girls into princesses and a good time.Now you're cracking me up: did someone put a gun to your head, steal your Credit Card and chain you to an airplane to Clark? If you don't like it then don't go. Its not that hard.

I'm not here to sing the praises of AC. I've often described it as a shithole but a shit hole with character. Sort of like Howard Stern: annoying but everyone still tunes in.

However, numerous people here have documented having a good time in AC. Are they the types to have a party at a morgue or do they have fuglie fetishes? I don't know and don't care: it's their time and money.

Do what ever makes you happy and, equally, don't do what doesn't.

Enjoy. G.

NapaSlapper
03-04-20, 07:24
Now you're cracking me up: did someone put a gun to your head, steal your Credit Card and chain you to an airplane to Clark? If you don't like it then don't go. Its not that hard.

I'm not here to sing the praises of AC. I've often described it as a shithole but a shit hole with character. Sort of like Howard Stern: annoying but everyone still tunes in.

However, numerous people here have documented having a good time in AC. Are they the types to have a party at a morgue or do they have fuglie fetishes? I don't know and don't care: it's their time and money.

Do what ever makes you happy and, equally, don't do what doesn't.

Enjoy. G.Well as I own a company in Angeles its a bit hard for me not to visit don't you think.

But you are missing the point of what most members over the last multiple post are saying.

Why should a punter who has chosen to try Angeles city at great expense in order to fuck prostitutes have to throw large money around in order to get any attention from the girls or to prize the girls away from their phones or their preferred race of customers.

May also be news to you but in most parts of the world bar owners and prostitutes are the ones that supply the party atmosphere not the punters after all we are the paying customer.

Thampi62
03-04-20, 13:07
Hi friends,

Heard that Ponytail bar closed from 25th March 20 and the girls are shifted to Doll house. Intimation from the mamasan. She is also transferred to Dollhouse. If so it is a bad news. I love that bar and girls.

Regards.

Thampi62
03-04-20, 13:38

Last I heard the Philippines might stop flights from Korea, if so, AC will be a ghost town.Brave hearts can celebrate in AC right now. Can f* like rabbits at a lower scale. LOL. Really miss it.

X Man
03-04-20, 16:53
It does appear to be closed.

Hi friends,

Heard that Ponytail bar closed from 25th March 20 and the girls are shifted to Doll house. Intimation from the mamasan. She is also transferred to Dollhouse. If so it is a bad news. I love that bar and girls.

Regards.

Thampi62
03-05-20, 05:42
It does appear to be closed.So sad. Thanks for the replay. Thinking that the timing in the new venue (Crystal Palace) is as before from 12 to 9?

Regards.

X Man
03-06-20, 00:43
The signage on the old Crystal Palace says "Doll House" - not Pony Tail. Someone told me it was open for a while and then closed. March is usually a bit slow in AC, but more so now.

Lollipop was really busy last night.

The bar Xanadu now has a big new sign on top of the building and it says 3rd level. They are putting on some very good shows there. The one I saw last night had a 9 pm start time and involved lots of black bikinis and lace, robes and masks, a pounding techno beat, acrobatics, fire, and of course the gogo cages. Worth a visit.

So sad. Thanks for the replay. Thinking that the timing in the new venue (Crystal Palace) is as before from 12 to 9?

Regards.

Rick Rock
03-07-20, 06:56
black bikinis and lace, robes and masks, a pounding techno beat, acrobatics, fire, and of course the gogo cages. Sounds like the ladyboy pageantry in Pattaya for Chinese tour groups. Who here is actually interested in any of that?

Where are the thin fully nude nineteen year olds without rotten teeth, baby damage or bad tattoos dancing nude and doing long time on the cheap? That's what brought people to AC to begin with.

If I want to watch a tame choreographed dance number I'll go to Rockefeller Center.

NapaSlapper
03-07-20, 14:49
Oh how I remember and long for those days some 20-25 years ago.

For those members who were not around in Angeles back then let me paint a picture of my first visit and try to show why many old hands are completely over Angeles city.

As far as I recall I was out walking around mid perimeter road just after mid day, as I walked past a row of 3 bars I heard a very gentle voice "sir, would you please come in, many pretty girls inside", I smiled, she smiled, she put her tiny hand in mine and lead me through the red velvet curtains, the bar had seating around an oval stage, as I looked up at the stage, my eyes were greeted by 60-80 18-20 year old slim extremely attractive brown doe eyed girls, most with long black hair to the waist all with a beaming smile, as my gaze lowered I realised that all the girls were butt naked, yes butt naked, I just could not believe what I was seeing, I wasted no time in ordering a sm beer while I motioned to four girls to come sit with me, introductions made they proceeded to fondle my dick, within 1 minute two girls were knelt in front of me giving head while the other two girls licked their lips giggled and said us next, yes right there in the bar, this was even before I had offered the girls a lady drink, mamasun made it clear that they had rooms upstairs should I want to barfine, you bet I want to barfine and up the 5 of us went for a couple of hours, not exactly sure but remember barfines were around 500-600 pesos a girl, room free.

All girls years ago were 18,19. 20 years old max, all slim, all unmarked bodies, all happy and dying to be barfined, all girls knew that barfine meant long time, multiple pops, most girls one would have to literally drag out of ones room the next afternoon,99% of the girls were straight of the farm types, sweet young girls that melted even the most hardened of punters heart.

I'm so glad that I was fortunate enough to catch Angeles city in all its glory, experienced unforgettable times, made love to the sweetest of young pinays, alas that is all now water under the bridge and impossible to find in the new Angeles city.

Streetlooker
03-07-20, 18:21
So sad. Thanks for the replay. Thinking that the timing in the new venue (Crystal Palace) is as before from 12 to 9?

Regards.Says on the sign that Ponytials moved to the Crystal Palace location BUT the signs are changed to Dollhouse above the door of the old Crystal Palace.

VictorHugo99
03-07-20, 22:30
Hi Papa NS,

Your account are making us regret the non invention of the time machine. I would love to go back in time, swing back the clock, instead of living with today's situation.

Victor.

For those members who were not around in Angeles back then let me paint a picture of my first visit and try to show why many old hands are completely over Angeles city.

As far as I recall I was out walking around mid perimeter road just after mid day, as I walked past a row of 3 bars I heard a very gentle voice "sir, would you please come in, many pretty girls inside", I smiled, she smiled, she put her tiny hand in mine and lead me through the red velvet curtains, the bar had seating around an oval stage, as I looked up at the stage, my eyes were greeted by 60-80 18-20 year old slim extremely attractive brown doe eyed girls, most with long black hair to the waist all with a beaming smile, as my gaze lowered I realised that all the girls were butt naked, yes butt naked, I just could not believe what I was seeing, I wasted no time in ordering a sm beer while I motioned to four girls to come sit with me, introductions made they proceeded to fondle my dick, within 1 minute two girls were knelt in front of me giving head while the other two girls licked their lips giggled and said us next, yes right there in the bar, this was even before I had offered the girls a lady drink, mamasun made it clear that they had rooms upstairs should I want to barfine, you bet I want to barfine and up the 5 of us went for a couple of hours, not exactly sure but remember barfines were around 500-600 pesos a girl, room free..

D Cups
03-08-20, 14:29

As far as I recall I was out walking around mid perimeter road just after mid day, as I walked past a row of 3 bars I heard a very gentle voice "sir, would you please come in, many pretty girls inside", I smiled, she smiled, she put her tiny hand in mine and lead me through the red velvet curtains, the bar had seating around an oval stage, as I looked up at the stage, my eyes were greeted by 60-80 18-20 year old slim extremely attractive brown doe eyed girls, most with long black hair to the waist all with a beaming smile, as my gaze lowered I realised that all the girls were butt naked, yes butt naked, I just could not believe what I was seeing, I wasted no time in ordering a sm beer while I motioned to four girls to come sit with me, introductions made they proceeded to fondle my dick, within 1 minute two girls were knelt in front of me giving head while the other two girls licked their lips giggled and said us next, yes right there in the bar, this was even before I had offered the girls a lady drink, mamasun made it clear that they had rooms upstairs should I want to barfine, you bet I want to barfine and up the 5 of us went for a couple of hours, not exactly sure but remember barfines were around 500-600 pesos a girl, room free..Ahh the good ol days! I was there '82 - '84 and remember them fondly. Subic and Manila was crazy then, too. It's still a good place to go despite the naysayers.

Goferring
03-09-20, 02:21
Ahh the good ol days! I was there '82 - '84 and remember them fondly. Subic and Manila was crazy then, too. It's still a good place to go despite the naysayers.True. Everyone has been complaining about AC but I'd say Subic has taken an even greater fall from grace. It was a fun place to dive during the day and party at night. My last two trips I was left wondering 'why am I here?' And haven't been back since.

G.

Mr Enternational
03-09-20, 03:46
Everyone has been complaining about AC but I'd say Subic has taken an even greater fall from grace. It was a fun place to dive during the day and party at night. My last two trips I was left wondering 'why am I here?' And haven't been back since.Nostalgia. Like that old favorite coat that does not fit anymore or has a hole in it. Just don't want to let it go.

Goferring
03-09-20, 04:57
Nostalgia. Like that old favorite coat that does not fit anymore or has a hole in it. Just don't want to let it go.Haha. True. I've had a couple of attempts at reliving fond memories, both in terms of people and places. Most have been failed attempts. It's much better to leave the memories be just that and move on to greener pastures elsewhere.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
03-09-20, 06:07
Haha. True. I've had a couple of attempts at reliving fond memories, both in terms of people and places. Most have been failed attempts. It's much better to leave the memories be just that and move on to greener pastures elsewhere.Or, keep a few (dozen) pics. Smile.

Turgid
03-09-20, 11:09
Ahh the good ol days! I was there '82 - '84 and remember them fondly. Subic and Manila was crazy then, too. It's still a good place to go despite the naysayers.When walking on WS do you still hear "Cum eeen side" every few seconds?

D Cups
03-09-20, 14:13
Haha. True. I've had a couple of attempts at reliving fond memories, both in terms of people and places. Most have been failed attempts. It's much better to leave the memories be just that and move on to greener pastures elsewhere.

Enjoy. G.True. I am getting laid more and by more quality women now than ever before in my life. PI, Thailand, Dominican Republic and Colombia, mostly. The good 'ol days are right now!

MarquisdeSade1
03-12-20, 04:24
https://nypost.com/2020/03/09/new-dating-site-launches-for-men-with-small-penises/

McLoving
03-12-20, 07:02
True. I am getting laid more and by more quality women now than ever before in my life. PI, Thailand, Dominican Republic and Colombia, mostly. The good 'ol days are right now!Crazy True. I'm 47 now and divorced and get laid with more free girls in their 20's than I did before I was married. Got to love the young girls digging older guys right now. Plus then I also have more disposable income for trips to Thailand, Philippines, Colombia etc as well for some hassle free fucking of beautiful girls.

I'm in Manila now with a 21 year old freebie for 5 nights and then 4 nights in Angeles for a bit of casual fun.

MutantChicken
03-12-20, 07:49
Crazy True. I'm 47 now and divorced and get laid with more free girls in their 20's than I did before I was married. Got to love the young girls digging older guys right now. Plus then I also have more disposable income for trips to Thailand, Philippines, Colombia etc as well for some hassle free fucking of beautiful girls.

I'm in Manila now with a 21 year old freebie for 5 nights and then 4 nights in Angeles for a bit of casual fun.I suppose at the time you also thought your ex wife was a "freebie", I love how many guys bragging refer to all their 21 yr old as freebies but if details were to be divulged it often turns out they paid for her tuition or rent or brought over a 100 dollar valued gift. I personally hardly ever get freebies but I do hand over a mere 7-15 dollars to my 21 yr olds after we part ways, the girl can call it payment for their services or a gift or taxi fare I don't really care but I leave with a clear conscious knowing that she was comfortable with that cash consideration in our exchange.

DzikaBomba
03-12-20, 08:35
Koreans are not allowed to enter AC.

The impossible happened!

AC is officially Korean-free!

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1847913

Enjoy this. But I think without Koreans this Place is close to death.

Pinaypounder
03-12-20, 20:21
Oh how I wish I was in the Phils now. The price hiking Asians are OUT and now the supply and demand pendulum is swinging back. There has to be a dire shortage of hard cocks there will be freebies everywhere just so those wet little sluts can get laid.

Time to negotiate and to bring the prices back to reasonable.

Do the right thing fellas. I will be back in October and expect to see value for my hard earned pesos. ITs bad enough our useless PM has destroyed our Loonie.

Oh to have Mr. Trump as our leader!

Long live the non HIV virus corona!

PP.

NapaSlapper
03-13-20, 02:15
Oh how I wish I was in the Phils now. The price hiking Asians are OUT and now the supply and demand pendulum is swinging back. There has to be a dire shortage of hard cocks there will be freebies everywhere just so those wet little sluts can get laid.

Time to negotiate and to bring the prices back to reasonable.

Do the right thing fellas. I will be back in October and expect to see value for my hard earned pesos. ITs bad enough our useless PM has destroyed our Loonie..What makes you think that Angeles prostitutes will start to give pussy away to customers for free.

Most Angeles prostitutes have many pinoy lovers to satisfy their needs, yes the pinoy husband, the security guard the dj and of course her favourite trike driver.

Just because a prostitute moans while we are fucking them does not mean she is actually receiving any pleasure, it is all part of the game of extracting more money from her punter.

Maybe learning a bit of the local language and listening to what prostitutes say among themselves about their punters will have a reality check on most.

Should the Koreans stop to come to Angeles city then the girls will leave too, not a great time to be an Angeles bar owner, expect many closures should this virus continue.

Streetlooker
03-13-20, 13:43
Koreans are not allowed to enter AC.

The impossible happened!

AC is officially Korean-free!

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1847913

Enjoy this. But I think without Koreans this Place is close to death.I was down on fields from 6 pm till about 1 am last night March 12.

And there were a lot of Koreans still down there.

Besides why are the Koreans banned Its the Chinese that brought this thing to the world.

GDreams
03-13-20, 14:45
I was down on fields from 6 pm till about 1 am last night March 12.

And there were a lot of Koreans still down there.

Besides why are the Koreans banned Its the Chinese that brought this thing to the world.Because Korea has one of the largest outbreaks.

Rick Rock
03-13-20, 15:29
Has it occurred to you, Sir RR, that perhaps the food you eat is your own choice? I mean, why go to places and then bad mouth them for the poor decisions you made? Have you been drinking trainwreck's and reacharound's koolaid? Sheeesh.It's absolutely my own choice.

Which is why I choose not to go to Angeles City.

I used to go, when there was a wide variety of attractive women charging low prices.

Now it is terrible, so I do not.

I share my views here, on a website made for that purpose.

It's quite easy to understand.

Streetlooker
03-13-20, 17:18
Because Korea has one of the largest outbreaks.Just got back from fields was there about 9 pm till 12 midnight. Lots of Koreans running around so the ban must not be enforced yet.

Streetlooker
03-13-20, 17:21
What makes you think that Angeles prostitutes will start to give pussy away to customers for free.

Most Angeles prostitutes have many pinoy lovers to satisfy their needs, yes the pinoy husband, the security guard the dj and of course her favourite trike driver.

Just because a prostitute moans while we are fucking them does not mean she is actually receiving any pleasure, it is all part of the game of extracting more money from her punter.

Maybe learning a bit of the local language and listening to what prostitutes say among themselves about their punters will have a reality check on most.

Should the Koreans stop to come to Angeles city then the girls will leave too, not a great time to be an Angeles bar owner, expect many closures should this virus continue.Might not be giving it away for free but you can get it at a discount at High so now. Got a girl down to 1000 just last night. 1500- 2000 is pretty standard there.

Goferring
03-13-20, 23:30
Might not be giving it away for free but you can get it at a discount at High so now. Got a girl down to 1000 just last night. 1500- 2000 is pretty standard there.There are very strong parallels to the '97 Asian Financial Crisis where you could be the only white guy in a bar and name your price. Throw in collapsing currencies and the price in home-dollars was an absolute pittance.

Enjoy. G.

NapaSlapper
03-14-20, 03:04
Just got back from fields was there about 9 pm till 12 midnight. Lots of Koreans running around so the ban must not be enforced yet.From what I have heard from the mayor the ban comes into force as of the 15th March, but I really cannot see how they plan to stop the thousands of Koreans who already live in Angeles going there.

As for hiso club I have always said that freelancers rates are from free to thousands of pesos.

The girls that are not popular due to age, looks, rolls of fat are the ones that are free or the cheep girls but any girls that is in the least bit in demand has many offers at their high prices.

Know of a group of girls that are there weekends only we have named them the A team for the reason they probably get asked to leave with a punter every couple of minutes, guess what, they demand 3,000 pesos short time, young Koreans only and will service multiple customers in one night.

Prostitutes will charge as much as they can get away with, if they regularly get 3,000 pesos then they are not going to give it away for 2,000 pesos, after all they are in the business of earning the highest amount possible for the least amount of work, they are not there for the punters pockets.

Streetlooker
03-14-20, 11:44
From what I have heard from the mayor the ban comes into force as of the 15th March, but I really cannot see how they plan to stop the thousands of Koreans who already live in Angeles going there.

As for hiso club I have always said that freelancers rates are from free to thousands of pesos.

The girls that are not popular due to age, looks, rolls of fat are the ones that are free or the cheep girls but any girls that is in the least bit in demand has many offers at their high prices.

Know of a group of girls that are there weekends only we have named them the A team for the reason they probably get asked to leave with a punter every couple of minutes, guess what, they demand 3,000 pesos short time, young Koreans only and will service multiple customers in one night.

Prostitutes will charge as much as they can get away with, if they regularly get 3,000 pesos then they are not going to give it away for 2,000 pesos, after all they are in the business of earning the highest amount possible for the least amount of work, they are not there for the punters pockets.The 15th is tomorrow so I take a stroll down tomorrow and see what's up. But you are right 1000's of Koreans are here living and working on Clark zone so going to be hard to enforce it. Of course there is a rumor the bars are closing also so its a wait and see.

GoodEnough
03-14-20, 11:53
The 15th is tomorrow so I take a stroll down tomorrow and see what's up. But you are right 1000's of Koreans are here living and working on Clark zone so going to be hard to enforce it. Of course there is a rumor the bars are closing also so its a wait and see.From what I've read, those with residency visas are exempt from the ban. The ban is intended primarily for short-term visitors.

GE.

DzikaBomba
03-15-20, 16:18
The Major closed all Establishments in AC.

The Girls will have many time (and financial needs) now.

Dg8787
03-15-20, 19:25

The Girls will have many time (and financial needs) now.I will be sure to bring my personal Red Cross donations and my personal unemployment funds. Interviews starting soon.

I will have to reroute my flights to come in and out of Clark.

Chocha Monger
03-16-20, 00:06

The Girls will have many time (and financial needs) now.The bar closures are an utterly shocking development! What are mongers to do now? Thankfully, the girls do not need to risk viral cream pies, as Western Union cash transfers require no physical contact. Their sponsors will be more than happy to jerk off to cam shows in return for wiring cash payments.

TitanX
03-16-20, 11:06

The Girls will have many time (and financial needs) now.Holy sh*t!

Rick Rock
03-16-20, 11:39
The bar closures are an utterly shocking development! What are mongers to do now? They can enjoy all the other great things the city has to offer.

NapaSlapper
03-16-20, 12:52
The bar closures are an utterly shocking development! What are mongers to do now? Thankfully, the girls do not need to risk viral cream pies, as Western Union cash transfers require no physical contact. Their sponsors will be more than happy to jerk off to cam shows in return for wiring cash payments.Have received multiple messages on all social media platforms from the girls today.

Those that are popular and can afford to head home most are saying they are heading home with no plans to return until the virus is over.

Some have said they will swap the bar for online cam work from their home town / province.

Some have said they will hit the serious dating sites, settle down and move abroad with new husband or give hope to lonely hearts that will send funds but never make a meeting.

One even told me her american sponsor who she has never met in person felt so sorry for her that he has agreed to sponsor her through a nursing degree.

The bars / clubs might close their doors but fear not those with the better looks have many avenues to earn large away from the bars and Angeles city.

The many old, fat ugly ones well who cares if they stay or go LOL.

Naked Gunz
03-16-20, 14:01
The Girls will have many time (and financial needs) now.Hmpf! These girls will go back to the province rather than lower prices for their pussy. All hoes think the roads to their vagina are paved with gold.

Wicked Roger
03-16-20, 19:46
They can enjoy all the other great things the city has to offer.Yes agree. So lets perhaps start a competition to list all the cultural, historic and great sites of the city along with the really good eating places LOL.

Sammon
03-16-20, 21:18
One even told me her american sponsor who she has never met in person felt so sorry for her that he has agreed to sponsor her through a nursing degree.

.I have heard these things from many of the dating site girls who I have fucked and ask so from some who I have not. It is a form of elevating their position. After fucking and discussing some admit they discussed these things with a prospective sponsor only. But no money is sent. They are just hoping that the sponsor will come through. There maybe some guys send small amount of money without ever setting foot in Philippines. Also some girls after being fucked and agreed have joined schools and the sponsor changed his mind and no more support.

Rick Rock
03-17-20, 05:51
The many old, fat ugly ones well who cares if they stay or go LOL.Presumably the bar owners do, since that describes about 99.8 percent of their staff.

Part of the reason for that is what you described above: idiots abroad wiring money to better looking women.

Gunners1
03-17-20, 13:22
I haven't been back to AC in I think about 3 years. But today two freelance girls who I banged when I was there last time messaged me and asked for help. They sent me nude pictures and cam'Ed me for just rice, and milk.

Sad times. Funny part is they act as if they remember me. But they stored my name as ABC hotel and I think my room number. As they remember my room number but didn't know my name or where I was from.

I didn't send any money. But if I do plan to donate to any charity I will send these damsels money straight away.

Stay safe guys. I think when they all reopen these girls will fuck anything as they will be that desperate. For cash and sex.

G.

I have heard these things from many of the dating site girls who I have fucked and ask so from some who I have not. It is a form of elevating their position. After fucking and discussing some admit they discussed these things with a prospective sponsor only. But no money is sent. They are just hoping that the sponsor will come through. There maybe some guys send small amount of money without ever setting foot in Philippines. Also some girls after being fucked and agreed have joined schools and the sponsor changed his mind and no more support.

Dg8787
03-17-20, 21:32
I haven't been back to AC in I think about 3 years. But today two freelance girls who I banged when I was there last time messaged me and asked for help. They sent me nude pictures and cam'Ed me for just rice, and milk.

Sad times. Funny part is they act as if they remember me. But they stored my name as ABC hotel and I think my room number. As they remember my room number but didn't know my name or where I was from.

I didn't send any money. But if I do plan to donate to any charity I will send these damsels money straight away.

Stay safe guys. I think when they all reopen these girls will fuck anything as they will be that desperate. For cash and sex.

G.Sad that there will be real starvation. Sadder that cynical people will not help someone.

Personally, I have dipped into my Red Cross fund and sent off some relief aid.

May the world reflect your actions back at you.

Goferring
03-17-20, 21:48
May the world reflect your actions back at you.I'd agree. I'm not above making the best of a bad situation but I'll balance that with my experience that a happy hooker gives much better service than someone who has been bargained down and had to beg for a few pesos.

Enjoy. G.

PilotPaul
03-17-20, 22:21
.This doesn't happen to me due to my personal habit of burning SIMs and personas on a regular basis. Any of my ABC girls from a few years ago are unlikely to be able to find me.

The mind does turn the the amazing opportunity that awaits.

One risky strategy is while in a western country and with free medical to contract coronovirus early. Recover with a mild case and then have natural immunity with which to travel in Ph as soon as travel restrictions allow.

PP.

Screaming Beaver
03-18-20, 00:14
The bar closures are an utterly shocking development! What are mongers to do now? Thankfully, the girls do not need to risk viral cream pies, as Western Union cash transfers require no physical contact. Their sponsors will be more than happy to jerk off to cam shows in return for wiring cash payments.There is a lot of bargain basement beaver to be had had this moment in AC if you are here now. All the bars are closed and these girls are hungry. You can now get a hottie for 500 pesos and keep her as long as you want and I'm not talking about the old hags on Johnny St. These are the spotlight girls who just a couple weeks ago were demanding over 3 k pesos just a couple weeks ago. It's a buyers market with supply far exceeding demand.

Red Kilt
03-18-20, 03:02
Recover with a mild case and then have natural immunity with which to travel in Ph as soon as travel restrictions allow.
Sorry PP.

There is zero evidence at present that natural immunity results from an initial infection with the virus. In fact, there are examples being described of people being infected twice over a relatively short time span.

We simply don't know enough about the virus yet to prognosticate what we will be able to do in the future.

PilotPaul
03-18-20, 03:48
There is zero evidence at present that natural immunity results from an initial infection with the virus. In fact, there are examples being described of people being infected twice over a relatively short time span.
Thanks for that. I was extrapolating from the UK's (now defunct) idea of herd immunity.

Red Kilt
03-18-20, 04:24
Thanks for that. I was extrapolating from the UK's (now defunct) idea of herd immunity.https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/japanese-man-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-second-time-after-hospital-recovery/news-story/f640e206dc36879719d043e129ce7f8d

PilotPaul
03-18-20, 05:20
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/japanese-man-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-second-time-after-hospital-recovery/news-story/f640e206dc36879719d043e129ce7f8dOh well looks like my Mr Invincible plan is shot. I will go cray here in Aust now that we have a do not travel o every country.

Kabul Guy
03-18-20, 08:52
Sorry PP.

We simply don't know enough about the virus yet to prognosticate what we will be able to do in the future.That is scary it means no vaccine will ever be available.

However I did read that there was some thought that the people did not become reinfected but relapsed.

We really need to know a lot more about this virus.

Engine Driver
03-18-20, 10:41
That is scary it means no vaccine will ever be available.

However I did read that there was some thought that the people did not become reinfected but relapsed.

We really need to know a lot more about this virus.That Japanese guy in the article was not properly cured before he was discharged from hospital. The virus can remain in the lungs for a while, particularly if you are old.

Billions of dollars are being thrown at labs around the world to develop a vaccine. Something must result from it.

PcBum
03-18-20, 12:31
Guys,

Can anyone verify what I heard about AC being restricted? My buddy lives in Mablacat and said Macarthur is backed up for miles. True?

Rick Rock
03-18-20, 13:19
There's actually zero evidence you can be reinfected. Most experts think we can't based on what we know. What we know is that monkeys can't be reinfected. And based on that and the way our immune systems work, we probably can't be reinfected either.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8116571/Monkeys-reinfected-coronavirus-scientists-find.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/16/the-big-question-over-coronavirus-can-a-person-get-it-twice

Goferring
03-19-20, 08:25
There is a lot of bargain basement beaver to be had had this moment in AC if you are here now. All the bars are closed and these girls are hungry. You can now get a hottie for 500 pesos and keep her as long as you want .....The girls should be cutting their prices. Has anyone had a look at the FX rates lately. ?? 😁 😳.

Perhaps the CBOE will be offering Pussy Futures soon to enable prices to be locked in. 😉.

Enjoy. G.

Froggie58
03-19-20, 14:45
"we probably can't be reinfected either."]Based on what they found with other viruses like influenza and SARS that is probably not true.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3941288

Dg8787
03-19-20, 17:52
Guys,

Can anyone verify what I heard about AC being restricted? My buddy lives in Mablacat and said Macarthur is backed up for miles. True?Your buddy confirmed it for you. AC is under lock down.

Sorry you couldn't find any reports here. Just gossip about immunity and pussy price dropping along with tier one girls headed for the province with pockets full of money.

Sad thing is most people here are or will be starving in the next day or two.

PilotPaul
03-19-20, 23:48
Sad thing is most people here are or will be starving in the next day or two.Lots of messages about "no rice" and soon "no job" = no money. It's a new face to the virus problem.

Call Center and BPO staff might survive if they can work from home. Allowing 'export' industry to continue while stopping all public transport is a classic Ph oxymoron. Would be good if there was more support on this.

Engine Driver
03-20-20, 00:05
Lots of messages about "no rice" and soon "no job" = no money. It's a new face to the virus problem.

Call Center and BPO staff might survive if they can work from home. Allowing 'export' industry to continue while stopping all public transport is a classic Ph oxymoron. Would be good if there was more support on this.I rang two large businesses in my country yesterday as I needed to get some refunds. Both had a recorded message saying that due to The President's lockdown and requirement for people to self isolate, call centre services in the Philippines will be unavailable for the time being. I suspect the BPO staff might have all been sent home for a month with no pay. I don't think they have the infrastructure to work from home. I. e. Laptop, high speed internet, headsets and more importantly, a supervisor to watch over them. Would you trust a Pinay to work from home with no supervision? Hahahaha.

It's funny how the lockdown will affect different cultures in different ways. The Flips will all lose weight since they won't have anything to eat except for a few locusts, whereas, in the West, the fat female lard asses will get fatter as they are all hoarding food for the next 30-300 days. Nothing to do but gorge on high calorie junk while watching Netflix. In the case of old, male, fat mongers, that will be gorging on high calorie junk while jacking off to Trike Patrol re-runs three times a day. Hahahaha.

Dg8787
03-20-20, 01:53
Lots of messages about "no rice" and soon "no job" = no money. It's a new face to the virus problem.

Call Center and BPO staff might survive if they can work from home. Allowing 'export' industry to continue while stopping all public transport is a classic Ph oxymoron. Would be good if there was more support on this.They will have a hard time surviving. No job=no money=no rice. You are talking about 90% of the people out of work. I don't see how they will keep order in the slums in another week.

I seriously doubt they are crying poor mouth. They might have mismanaged their money before, a few that I know of. If you feel like helping then by all means do so.

Mr Enternational
03-20-20, 03:54
I rang two large businesses in my country yesterday as I needed to get some refunds. Both had a recorded message saying that due to The President's lockdown and requirement for people to self isolate, call centre services in the Philippines will be unavailable for the time being.Well I called hotelsdotcom last night for a refund and it was a girl in PI. So somebody somewhere is working.

Mr Enternational
03-20-20, 03:56
They will have a hard time surviving. No job=no money=no rice. You are talking about 90% of the people out of work.

If you feel like helping then by all means do so. But this pertains to the entire world. It is not a problem specific to them. Fuck those broads. You better concentrate on helping yourself and your own family. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds. Why throw away your resources on some chick you may never see again in life.

No matter how much you share it will never be enough. You give them money to help for 3 days and they are sure to come back for more 3 days after that. Why even start with it.

Dg8787
03-20-20, 05:29
But this pertains to the entire world. It is not a problem specific to them. Fuck those broads. You better concentrate on helping yourself and your own family. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds. Why throw away your resources on some chick you may never see again in life.

No matter how much you share it will never be enough. You give them money to help for 3 days and they are sure to come back for more 3 days after that. Why even start with it.Gets your facts first.

I am not here to help the whole world. Their problems are pretty specific to them. I will see these girls again. Some I will not. Money I will never miss. BTW, I help fellow Americans without getting anything in return.

With all due respect, what is it your business or anyone else’s what I or anyone else do with our money?

Engine Driver
03-20-20, 05:52
Well I called hotelsdotcom last night for a refund and it was a girl in PI. So somebody somewhere is working.Oh FFS, did I say every call center was closed?

WestCoast1
03-20-20, 05:52
Well I called hotelsdotcom last night for a refund and it was a girl in PI. So somebody somewhere is working.Was in a province recently during that city's lockdown (similar to NCR). Two call centers kept operating as usual. Gobs of agents coming / going at shift change, and also gobs of them taking their lunch break at the neighboring McDo and Jollie (the McDo / Jollie never even get 25% full of customers, unless there is shift change or lunch break for the call center folk). A number of businesses there are still open during regular hours. Need tires for your car? Still easy to get. I saw signs at businesses that added certain items: "We have Red Horse, Coke, and Snickers 4 sale". Pretty good for vulcanizer, right? I'll have 2 on the front, and all three foods -- to go, please. The idea of driving around the province with an open Red Horse, and open Coke, and an opened Snickers bar: too much!

A taxi driver picked me up recently for a Grab ride. He thanked me for being his only customer so far in the day. Its p155, guy, don't get too excited. "Cost of this taxi each day 1000. Gas of course". 12 hours? 24 hours? "Twenty-four. Then today the owner of these taxi's cut to 500 only for us drivers". Wow that's big of him. "Not so. So many taxi, no customer, no driver wants to rent now, hard to get 800 in 24 hours now. The owner can keep all cars sitting and make nothing, or he can cut to 500 and get some drivers". One day I departed my hotel at 6 am to go for a morning walk. Outside there were two rows of about 15 taxi's each, waiting for hotel customers. I said the guard: I think there are only about half a dozen customers in the hotel? "Ten maybe. Like that". Disheartening for the waiting taxis. Early afternoon I went back out to the grocery store and the first two taxi drivers were gone, the herd had moved up just 2 slots.

Its the mall closings and the evening entertainment businesses (including resto / bars) that have hit so many. Short on cash, they are still afraid to go out of their home. However a dating site that has been good to me, not everyone is afraid.

Mr Enternational
03-20-20, 06:41
I will see these girls again.How do you know that when at this rate we do not know what tomorrow holds?

With all due respect, what is it your business or anyone elses what I or anyone else do with our money?None at all. All I am saying is it may not be wise to squander your resources during this pandemic.

Dg8787
03-20-20, 07:15
How do you know that when at this rate we do not know what tomorrow holds?

None at all. All I am saying is it may not be wise to squander your resources during this pandemic.

Not even a concern to me if I don’t see them again.

Who says I am squandering my money? Not I.

NapaSlapper
03-20-20, 10:22
Here's the facts, no Angeles city has not closed down, what has closed down are the bars, clubs, massage, most better looking girls have left Angeles who once worked as prostitutes, claims of stunners giving pussy away at massive discounts are fantasy at best.

As many know, I own companies in both Manila and Angeles, employ over 120 staff, as a company we have invested thousands of dollars to train our staff to our very high standards, we are still open and trading as normal, so are the many many others, yes about 5% of my staff are off for various reasons including not feeling well, guess what, they are on full pay, yes full pay.

Many other companies I work with also have staff off sick and again are on full sick pay, stories of girls who hold down a normal job going hungry are again fantasy, the only girls that are suffering are the fat oldie bar girls.

Lets try to keep this board real for the knowledge / enjoyment of all not just sprout whatever comes into our minds and try to pass it off as fact.

Rick Rock
03-20-20, 11:39
Most of the sweatshops across Asia are still in operation, except where lack of materials from China has caused closures. In Western countries they're having a harder time staying open as workers as simply walking off the job rather than be confined in closed spaces with hundreds of others during the pandemic.

Jdbkk555
03-29-20, 17:16
Have to imagine the cam services are doing well now. With bars closed and flights canceled. Are many bar girls exploring the non contact alternative to selling pussy?

I'm also surprised the govt hasn't declared bar girls an essential service. Just kidding of course.

Any indication on when they will lift the lockdown there and flights resume? I'the like to plan a trip while flight prices are low. My planned April trip isn't going to happen clearly. Would appreciate some intel on status of lockdown and reopening.

I can't imagine being walking distance to walking street and having to go dry. Are any of you guys hold up in a hotel? What's that like?

Goferring
03-29-20, 22:43
Have to imagine the cam services are doing well now. With bars closed and flights canceled. Are many bar girls exploring the non contact alternative to selling pussy?I don't cam but I am active on the hook up apps. All have several obvious bars girls trying there luck but no where near the number I expected. I'm guessing most have just packed up and moved back to the province. There would be no point in staying in AC, paying rent etc with no income coming in. Much cheaper for the girls just to go home and mill around mom's house.

I have noticed many more civilian girls, obviously new to the game, online trying to find a Western Union sponsor /'boyfriend'.

I've also had an April trip cancelled so would be interested in any views on when things may open up again. I'm expecring it to be months away, unfortunately.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
03-29-20, 23:09
Any indication on when they will lift the lockdown there and flights resume? I'the like to plan a trip while flight prices are low. My planned April trip isn't going to happen clearly. Would appreciate some intel on status of lockdown and reopening.

I've also had an April trip cancelled so would be interested in any views on when things may open up again. I'm expecring it to be months away, unfortunately.

No indication one way or the other. Unfortunately the number of cases has doubled in-country the last 2-3 days, from 700 to 1400 (someone correct me if that's wrong), and that's a bad omen for lifting a lockdown.

Golfinho
03-29-20, 23:47
No indication one way or the other. Unfortunately the number of cases has doubled in-country the last 2-3 days, from 700 to 1400 (someone correct me if that's wrong), and that's a bad omen for lifting a lockdown.Initial announcement was flight ban thru 14 April. Obviously this is a fluid situation.

Streetlooker
03-30-20, 12:43
Initial announcement was flight ban thru 14 April. Obviously this is a fluid situation.Like the whole world AC has hit the Pause button on everything. It really does feel like a stoppage of time. I personally am waiting till April 14 to see any change in current status of this enhanced quarantine order. At that date I figure they extend the order 30 more days and we remain in current closed status Or they have some sort of lifting of sanctions and some things like the mall can start opening back up again. Public transportation can start back up things like that. I am guessing thou the bars will remain closed for a long while if they ever open back up. The current Major Don't like the bars much at all and could use his power to keep them closed forever. You never know. AC just might Never have bars with girls in them ever again.

Turgid
03-30-20, 17:44
........... You never know. AC just might Never have bars with girls in them ever again.This applies to other locations. However, another way of looking at it is that the economies of tourist countries will take a big hit. Will the authorities resist the boost that opening up bars can bring?

Dg8787
03-30-20, 17:49
This applies to other locations. However, another way of looking at it is that the economies of tourist countries will take a big hit. Will the authorities resist the boost that opening up bars can bring?Your are using western logic. It does not apply here.

Sammon
03-31-20, 01:09
Like the whole world AC has hit the Pause button on everything. It really does feel like a stoppage of time. I personally am waiting till April 14 to see any change in current status of this enhanced quarantine order. At that date I figure they extend the order 30 more days and we remain in current closed status Or they have some sort of lifting of sanctions and some things like the mall can start opening back up again. Public transportation can start back up things like that. I am guessing thou the bars will remain closed for a long while if they ever open back up. The current Major Don't like the bars much at all and could use his power to keep them closed forever. You never know. AC just might Never have bars with girls in them ever again.I doubt Koreans will allow that to happen. Koreans are quite influential in Philippines. Or maybe they will just settle for a Korea town with bars. This maybe death of Angeles as we know it. Do not know what will happen to all the new and big hotels built. They cannot just rely on people coming to play golf. If politicians want to change in your face prostitution this is the right time. Angeles will empty out and will be like Cebu. Plenty of Koreans in Cebu and there they sponsor many pretty girls. Couple of sponsored girls I enjoyed did not want to go out to restaurants or mall walking. Initially I thought they were ashamed to walk with a foreigner. Later they told me that they have Korean boyfriends who support them and if they find out it is bad.

Money talks and Angeles could end up like freelancing girls only. There are many casinos and they will have clubs there to be picked up.

Kabul Guy
03-31-20, 06:39
.... You never know. AC just might Never have bars with girls in them ever again.Now the bar girl scene has never been my thing, but isn't the sex trade part of Angles City a relatively small portion? Kinda like Burgos street just in a smaller surrounding city?

What is to stop the bar scene from going elsewhere? It is only in AC because of the former US military presence and it just sort of continued along.

As long as people want to by something there will be people willing to sell it, if it is something that does limited harm outside of the people actually doing the transaction I think just let them, regulate the trade like other businesses to make sure no serious laws are broken and live and let live.

The new Angels City might not be anywhere AC, as long ias it is an hour or so from Manila airport it will be recreated and thrive. Bantagus or one of the surrounding cities may just have politicians and police willing to let it thrive there.

I predict in 20 or 25 years ago there will be a post here along the lines of.

" Batangus is not like it was in the old days, those were the golden times after all the girlie bars moved down from AC, sex everywhere, check into a hotel room and there were several girls, all solid 10's fighting for your business, you could have all of them for a pittance, girl on girl action, everything, This girls were so hungry for peso's after the great pandemic and economic collapse of 2020/2021, They would blow you for free just to get the calories from your cum. You young'ins don't know what you are missing. ".

Goferring
03-31-20, 08:45
Now the bar girl scene has never been my thing, but isn't the sex trade part of Angles City a relatively small portion? Kinda like Burgos street just in a smaller surrounding city?

What is to stop the bar scene from going elsewhere? It is only in AC because of the former US military presence and it just sort of continued along.This also links in with Sammon's other point:

Money talks and Angeles could end up like freelancing girls only.I can't see any guys or FL girls hanging around AC if and when the bars collapse. No bars = No Johns. No Johns = No FL girls.

It's not as if guys will go to AC for the cultural attractions, fine dining and things to do. Even for non bar goers, the bars do provide a critical mass which fills HiSo, PLove etc with available girls.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
03-31-20, 15:18
They would blow you for free just to get the calories from your cum. You young'ins don't know what you are missing. ".Hahaha. "We walked uphill to school. Both ways". And, "When we were young we didn't have any food to eat. We ate our own belly lint. And (say it with me) we were GLAD TO HAVE IT"!

Loved it KG.

Streetlooker
03-31-20, 19:18
I doubt Koreans will allow that to happen. Koreans are quite influential in Philippines. Or maybe they will just settle for a Korea town with bars. This maybe death of Angeles as we know it. Do not know what will happen to all the new and big hotels built. They cannot just rely on people coming to play golf. If politicians want to change in your face prostitution this is the right time. Angeles will empty out and will be like Cebu. Plenty of Koreans in Cebu and there they sponsor many pretty girls. Couple of sponsored girls I enjoyed did not want to go out to restaurants or mall walking. Initially I thought they were ashamed to walk with a foreigner. Later they told me that they have Korean boyfriends who support them and if they find out it is bad.

Money talks and Angeles could end up like freelancing girls only. There are many casinos and they will have clubs there to be picked up.The Koreans have a different way of mongering that a lot of western guys don't like. Line up in evening gowns or sexy dresses to pick a short time girl from are how things are in Most Korean bars. Western guys like the bars to go drink in spend a HR or so in there chat with buddies have some laughs and have girls running around they can grab and play with. Korean bars are boring to western guys cause that's not how those Bars operate. Koreans are not really interested in sitting a a bar for hrs drinking with their friends or work mates. They want to sit at the pool at their hotels and drink with there friends. The vans of girls get loaded up every day to take them to their Koreans customers. They love the KTV style bars too pick a girl and sing and drink then go back for the shag with the girl. I believe the go gos are going to be replaced by KTV bars like DMZ was. That of course is just MY guess. I hope I am wrong cause I really like the go go bars and the t back girls. A girl in a T back rockin that ass gets me more interested in making a deal with them then a girl standing there in a long evening dress looking bored that's for sure, but then again I am not Korean either and that's why they like I guess. Cuase that's how 60 % of the Bars on fields are now.

Kabul Guy
03-31-20, 22:34
The Koreans have a different way of mongering that a lot of western guys don't like.....There are a lot of other cultural differences between Koreans and westerners, once you understand that they can be really great guys.

They like to spend money, not for the pleasure of spending it or to impress girls but to show other Koreans that they have enough to spend and waste. Getting the best girl is not the goal, showing that they can afford the best girl is.

I have a good Korean friend from my Afghan days, we still exchange emails every couple of months or so. What really cemented our friendship was when their company boss came to Afghanistan over the Korean Thanksgiving time. This is a big deal for Koreans and for the boss to show up at their project site was a huge honour for them. It also happened at a time when we were in the middle of one of our periodic booze droughts. No supplies were available.

I happened to have a case of 18 year old single malt. I lent it to my friend and he eventually replaced it two fold as soon as we could get resupplied.

It was the only booze that they had for the presidents visit and a competing project staff had to show up empty handed at the event. My friend was the only one to have any supplies. He gained much face and prestige in his company with these 12 bottles.

Even after this, we stilled referred to each other as Mr Moon and Mr Guy, they are very formal and only use first names with very close friends.

Once you get to know a Korean on a one to one basis they are OK guys, some assholes, but not all that much different than any other nationality. However get a group of them together and their ideas of Korean superiority quickly become apparent. This follows from being basically an isolated and homogenized race over the last couple millenniums.

If you ever meet a Korean individually, one who has traveled and interacted with other cultures then they are OK guys to have a drink with. (Warning they love scotch and it is etiquette never to fill your own glass and to never let your companions glass get empty, After a couple killer hangovers I figured this out.).

However even the same guys in a group will display their insular superior attitude quickly.

Engine Driver
04-01-20, 01:06
This has been discussed many times on this thread before. Many of the mongers on this board are quite naïve. Legitimate law abiding businessmen do not invest in gogo bars in AC which sell pussy, particularly in a country where prostitution is illegal. The exception to this are the dim witted Australian codgers who invest their last remaining savings into the smaller bars, thinking they are millionaire corporate barons. Wheelers and dealers they are not! They last three months, before ending up on the streets, penniless.

All of the Korean owned bars in AC are merely fronts for the Korean mob (Jopok) to launder their drug profits. Once you realise that selling drinks or barfines to foreign mongers is not the main game, it all starts to make sense. The drinks and barfines only pay the electricity bill, the girls' salaries and bribes to the local barangay minions and low ranking station cops. The larger game is being played, out of site, in Manila or Seoul.

Drugs and the raw ingredients to make ice come in freely at the Port of Batangas from Korea and China. With the cooperation of the police, politicians and judiciary, the drug trade flourishes. The Du30 crackdown is just a show and only targets the lowest level users and street corner pushers. It is not making a dent in the overall drug business and no one is expecting to go away.

Post Wuhan virus, it will be business as usual. Obviously, the bar owners will want the mongers back to keep the cash moving. AC is not going to close or move anywhere. The infrastructure already exists to support a massive money laundering network.

Streetlooker
04-01-20, 14:25
There are a lot of other cultural differences between Koreans and westerners, once you understand that they can be really great guys.

They like to spend money, not for the pleasure of spending it or to impress girls but to show other Koreans that they have enough to spend and waste. Getting the best girl is not the goal, showing that they can afford the best girl is.

I have a good Korean friend from my Afghan days, we still exchange emails every couple of months or so. What really cemented our friendship was when their company boss came to Afghanistan over the Korean Thanksgiving time. This is a big deal for Koreans and for the boss to show up at their project site was a huge honour for them. It also happened at a time when we were in the middle of one of our periodic booze droughts. No supplies were available.

I happened to have a case of 18 year old single malt. I lent it to my friend and he eventually replaced it two fold as soon as we could get resupplied.

It was the only booze that they had for the presidents visit and a competing project staff had to show up empty handed at the event. My friend was the only one to have any supplies. He gained much face and prestige in his company with these 12 bottles.

Even after this, we stilled referred to each other as Mr Moon and Mr Guy, they are very formal and only use first names with very close friends.

Once you get to know a Korean on a one to one basis they are OK guys, some assholes, but not all that much different than any other nationality. However get a group of them together and their ideas of Korean superiority quickly become apparent. This follows from being basically an isolated and homogenized race over the last couple millenniums.

If you ever meet a Korean individually, one who has traveled and interacted with other cultures then they are OK guys to have a drink with. (Warning they love scotch and it is etiquette never to fill your own glass and to never let your companions glass get empty, After a couple killer hangovers I figured this out.).

However even the same guys in a group will display their insular superior attitude quickly.Yes the Koreans spend to impress their peers. I spent 4 yrs in Korea I know what's up.

D Cups
04-01-20, 15:22
This has been discussed many times on this thread before. Many of the mongers on this board are quite nave. Legitimate law abiding businessmen do not invest in gogo bars in AC which sell pussy, particularly in a country where prostitution is illegal. The exception to this are the dim witted Australian codgers who invest their last remaining savings into the smaller bars, thinking they are millionaire corporate barons. Wheelers and dealers they are not! They last three months, before ending up on the streets, penniless.

All of the Korean owned bars in AC are merely fronts for the Korean mob (Jopok) to launder their drug profits. Once you realise that selling drinks or barfines to foreign mongers is not the main game, it all starts to make sense. The drinks and barfines only pay the electricity bill, the girls' salaries and bribes to the local barangay minions and low ranking station cops. The larger game is being played, out of site, in Manila or Seoul.

Drugs and the raw ingredients to make ice come in freely at the Port of Batangas from Korea and China. With the cooperation of the police, politicians and judiciary, the drug trade flourishes. The Du30 crackdown is just a show and only targets the lowest level users and street corner pushers. It is not making a dent in the overall drug business and no one is expecting to go away.

Post Wuhan virus, it will be business as usual. Obviously, the bar owners will want the mongers back to keep the cash moving. AC is not going to close or move anywhere. The infrastructure already exists to support a massive money laundering network.Apparently trainwreck is an undercover intelligence officer now. 0069.

Goferring
04-01-20, 22:16
You're right but don't forget that the bosses have no loyalty or ties to AC, keeping the bars open. If there is enough political or social pressure for the bars to stay closed then they can and will simply relocate the front business and real activities to another intra- or inter-national location. All the components are very mobile.

Its not hard to find other, some very old, some very large, red light districts that have been shuttered and essentially no longer exist: Dolly in Surabaya, Blok M in Jakarta, Cebu GoGos, Sinhookville. The list goes on.

Enjoy. G.

Kabul Guy
04-01-20, 23:23

The Du30 crackdown is just a show and only targets the lowest level users and street corner pushers. It is not making a dent in the overall drug business and no one is expecting to go away.

Not quite true, there are also middle and higher level people that need to be taught a lesson in paying the proper respect or to be sacrificed on the altar of poitical appeasement.

Chocha Monger
04-04-20, 01:55
You're right but don't forget that the bosses have no loyalty or ties to AC, keeping the bars open. If there is enough political or social pressure for the bars to stay closed then they can and will simply relocate the front business and real activities to another intra- or inter-national location. All the components are very mobile.

Its not hard to find other, some very old, some very large, red light districts that have been shuttered and essentially no longer exist: Dolly in Surabaya, Blok M in Jakarta, Cebu GoGos, Sinhookville. The list goes on.

Enjoy. G.Do you think Du30 will make good on the threat to shoot horny mongers and their hookers caught violating the lockdown?

Goferring
04-04-20, 10:34
Do you think Du30 will make good on the threat to shoot horny mongers and their hookers caught violating the lockdown?Good point: its probabaly not the best time to be caught with a couple of hookers in your bed and some low grade shabu on the night stand. 😉.

Enjoy. G.

Kabul Guy
04-04-20, 22:43
Do you think Du30 will make good on the threat to shoot horny mongers and their hookers caught violating the lockdown?I will not be surprised if there are some shootings over the curfew violations. I am already hearing of people getting hungry because of no work and no relief supplies. Rioting is a possibility.

BrainDrain
04-04-20, 22:58
What is to stop the bar scene from going elsewhere? It is only in AC because of the former US military presence and it just sort of continued along.Hotel infrastructure, travel routes, reputation, flights if they start again.

Engine Driver
04-05-20, 04:34
Hotel infrastructure, travel routes, reputation, flights if they start again.And established political relationships.

Kabul Guy
04-05-20, 07:10
Hotel infrastructure, travel routes, reputation, flights if they start again.Except for reputation lots of other places have that, many places easy to get to from Manila that have good access roads, hotels and restaurants.

All you need is some minor renovations to make the go-go clubs and bars that mongers favour and you are back in business.

In a year operating put of a new city people wil be saying AC, WTF is that?

There is nothing about AC that means it HAS to be the mongering destination outside of Manila. Yes there will be some costs associated with making the move but if the climate changes and the cost of staying in AC is more than moving the mongering somewhere else with a more receptive local government, then it will move so fast you just might book a bus ticket there and hen you get there find out you are in the wrong spot.

PedroMorales
04-05-20, 09:29
Social Distancing is OK.

KPower
04-07-20, 07:13
Social Distancing is OK.Although this wouldn't really help. Hilarious!

MarquisdeSade1
04-07-20, 20:43
There are a lot of other cultural differences between Koreans and westerners, once you understand that they can be really great guys.

"However even the same guys in a group will display their insular superior attitude quickly."

Ideas of Korean superiority quickly become apparent. This follows from being basically an isolated and homogenized race.

This is their racism showing its face, https://www.ohchr.org/en/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=15147&LangID=E.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324569#what-is-small-penis-syndrome.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2012-08-09/new-penis-size-survey-us-ranks-11th-right-behind-japan

3-3-3 is the reason they over pay 3rd world hookers.

Dg8787
04-14-20, 06:06
I heard from Pinay that Angeles will have complete lockdown with all stores closed including grocery stores.

Anyone can confirm this?

Beavis
04-14-20, 11:51
I heard from Pinay that Angeles will have complete lockdown with all stores closed including grocery stores.

Anyone can confirm this?That rumor has been circling everywhere. Is fake news, not true at all.

Turgid
04-14-20, 17:19
That rumor has been circling everywhere. Is fake news, not true at all.Should I take your word for it or perhaps Butthead could corroborate.

Issaquah
04-14-20, 21:29
Should I take your word for it or perhaps Butthead could corroborate.Lockdown is continuing until at least April 30th pretty much as is and may get extended again depending on infection rates as we get closer to the end of the month. Grocery stores, pharmacies, etc. Will remain open. The government is also working on a relief package to provide some funds (5 k - 7 k) to each person plus food banks for the poor. My source is directly from government officials that are part of the committees making these decisions.

Dg8787
04-14-20, 22:47
That rumor has been circling everywhere. Is fake news, not true at all.I am no so sure it is fake news. Will find out in a few days.

Oth, limited trikes are allowed to operate. The a-holes have upped the price to 150 php from 100 php.

Kabul Guy
04-15-20, 02:15
Lockdown is continuing until at least April 30th pretty much as is and may get extended again depending on infection rates as we get closer to the end of the month. Grocery stores, pharmacies, etc. Will remain open. The government is also working on a relief package to provide some funds (5 k - 7 k) to each person plus food banks for the poor. My source is directly from government officials that are part of the committees making these decisions.My guess will be until end of May and then on limited relaxation of the lockdown. All the reading I have done says that too early a release of lockdown will result in a second wave.

However that may not be a bad thing, as more people are infected and recovered herd immunity will start to take effect.

The whole purpose of the lockdowns world wide is not to eradicate the virus, but to flatten the curve to the level that there is sufficient medical care available for those who are sick. I do not anticipate a full world wide lockdown release until either there is a virus or enough people have recovered and are immune to slow the spread that way. Both conditions are not mutually exclusive and IMHO will take at least 18 months to be realized.

Lets hope that the government funding and aid is delivered quickly. I am hearing from just about every girl I contact that they are hurting, hungry and that the local officials are corruptly keeping the relief supplies.

NapaSlapper
04-15-20, 03:30
My guess will be until end of May and then on limited relaxation of the lockdown. All the reading I have done says that too early a release of lockdown will result in a second wave.

However that may not be a bad thing, as more people are infected and recovered herd immunity will start to take effect.

The whole purpose of the lockdowns world wide is not to eradicate the virus, but to flatten the curve to the level that there is sufficient medical care available for those who are sick. I do not anticipate a full world wide lockdown release until either there is a virus or enough people have recovered and are immune to slow the spread that way. Both conditions are not mutually exclusive and IMHO will take at least 18 months to be realized.

Lets hope that the government funding and aid is delivered quickly. I am hearing from just about every girl I contact that they are hurting, hungry and that the local officials are corruptly keeping the relief supplies.Think you will find that people who tested positive only to recover and test negative have tested positive again after a few weeks.

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/cv19-asia/cv19-thailand/covid-19-reinfection-rates-increase

There is no herd immunity, this will be over once they find a cure or immunization, maybe some 12 months away due to months of testing needed before allowed to be used on general public.

Although banks, supermarkets, hospitals are open the streets of Angeles city are deserted night and day, ex bargirls / freelancers / online girls have left town for their own province.

Don't expect things to get back to normal in Angeles for many many months.

SaltyPete
04-15-20, 15:23
Think you will find that people who tested positive only to recover and test negative have tested positive again after a few weeks.

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/cv19-asia/cv19-thailand/covid-19-reinfection-rates-increase

There is no herd immunity, this will be over once they find a cure or immunization, maybe some 12 months away due to months of testing needed before allowed to be used on general public.

Although banks, supermarkets, hospitals are open the streets of Angeles city are deserted night and day, ex bargirls / freelancers / online girls have left town for their own province.

Don't expect things to get back to normal in Angeles for many many months.If that article is true, then antibody tests will be useless.

Wicked Roger
04-15-20, 15:39
If that article is true, then antibody tests will be useless.This from CNN despite the Trump and his VP claiming test 'very soon' Just like his claim we have zero or one case and it will go away very soon.

Personally I listen to science and doctors on this not the Trump and his cronies. Fox News did a piece on why the malaria drug was great but look at facts (which it / others never do0 the sample size was fixed to ignore deaths and those in ICU with COVID 19.

So this article and SP's one is more realistic sadly.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/health/coronavirus-antibody-tests-scientists/index.html

Wicked Roger
04-15-20, 15:42
My guess will be until end of May and then on limited relaxation of the lockdown. All the reading I have done says that too early a release of lockdown will result in a second wave.

Lets hope that the government funding and aid is delivered quickly. I am hearing from just about every girl I contact that they are hurting, hungry and that the local officials are corruptly keeping the relief supplies.I think it will last way past May KG. This article sent to me by GE says what I have been hearing and thinking. Today's COVID 19 cases in the slums / squatter area in Cebu (Zapetero) is proof this is a major problem for the country as the health care system is barely adequate IMHO to cope now let alone with huge numbers many expect especially out in the provinces.

https://www.esquiremag.ph/life/health-and-fitness/philippines-dead-last-in-coronavirus-pandemic-countries-safety-ranking-a00289-20200415

Dg8787
04-15-20, 17:08
That rumor has been circling everywhere. Is fake news, not true at all.Those in AC or have close contacts in AC would know this.

As of yesterday, April 15 local time AC was placed into 24 hour curfew by the orders of the Mayor. The curfew order is thru April 30,2020.

Mr Enternational
04-15-20, 17:15
As of yesterday, April 15 local time AC was placed into 24 hour curfew by the orders of the Mayor. The curfew order is thru April 30,2020.It has been the same way in my girlfriend's town for at least 2 weeks already. They have certain days that one family member can go to the store. The last day they had it, her mom decided to have the groceries delivered instead.

Dg8787
04-15-20, 17:34
It has been the same way in my girlfriend's town for at least 2 weeks already. They have certain days that one family member can go to the store. The last day they had it, her mom decided to have the groceries delivered instead.This is the Stricter Enhanced order effective April 15-30,2020 by the Angeles City Mayor. I tried to upload it here but wasn't able to. It is 3 pages long.

ForkTruck
04-15-20, 18:28
The whole purpose of the lockdowns world wide is not to eradicate the virus, but to flatten the curve to the level that there is sufficient medical care available for those who are sick. Agreed: As KG stated Govt's worldwide did the lock downs to slow the spread to keep their healthcare industries from collapsing on their watch, using fear to protect the industry and it has worked brilliantly. They never intended to stop the spread as that is not possible and they know it. Over the next 12 to 24 months virtually everyone will have been exposed as we go back to normal life. Hiding at home will keep it away but at what human cost?

Factoid worth mentioning: In the USA There is mounting evidence that COVID19 is no more fatal than the annual flu. Surprising to me bcuz millions have had the FLU shot and it still kills tens of thousands each year just in the USA, particularly in the same at risks groups. Makes me wonder if the flu shot does anything.

Golfinho
04-15-20, 19:25
This is the Stricter Enhanced order effective April 15-30,2020 by the Angeles City Mayor. I tried to upload it here but wasn't able to. It is 3 pages long.https://www.facebook.com/pg/LungsodNgAngeles/posts/

While their facebook pages shows a mere handful of new cases, 'persons under monitoring.'

PilotPaul
04-15-20, 22:17
Factoid worth mentioning: In the USA There is mounting evidence that COVID19 is no more fatal than the annual flu. Surprising to me bcuz millions have had the FLU shot and it still kills tens of thousands each year just in the USA, particularly in the same at risks groups. Makes me wonder if the flu shot does anything.Do you normally see coffins stacked high and burying victims in parks with the flu? Your factoid may be a bit old ie Feb 2020. Do consider that covid has been killing for ONE month in USA and you are comparing against a 12 month average. Try letting Covid-19 run wild for 12 months without distancing (as flu does without lockdown). Do you normally see coffins stacked high and burying victims in parks with the flu?

PilotPaul
04-15-20, 22:29
I am hearing from just about every girl I contact that they are hurting, hungry and that the local officials are corruptly keeping the relief supplies.Yep, the girls' calls are increasing. We have an issue in that we cannot help everyone. How do we choose the ones to help? Do we need to help any? With future travel restrictions I may not be able to get back to Ph until 2021 or 2022. If I start to support a girl now how can I continue that for two years in the hope of future performance.

On a strict cost basis it's more cost effective just to hit up pinalove next year and find new girls.

Sounds heartless.

Even if I send my close girls P3000 for them and their family now, that is not going to keep them fed for long.

There is a humanitarian crisis looming in Ph and other countries.

PP.

BodyAnybody
04-15-20, 22:33
Do you normally see coffins stacked high and burying victims in parks with the flu? Your factoid may be a bit old ie Feb 2020. Do consider that covid has been killing for ONE month in USA and you are comparing against a 12 month average. Try letting Covid-19 run wild for 12 months without distancing (as flu does without lockdown). Do you normally see coffins stacked high and burying victims in parks with the flu?That footage isn't in a park. There is an island owned by the city where they bury the indigent. It goes on all the time, not just now.

Goferring
04-15-20, 22:37
On a strict cost basis it's more cost effective just to hit up pinalove next year and find new girls.

PP.Or just keep the numbers for when you can make the trip.

That's what I have done. I was hitting the apps expecting to be in country now. As I can't make the trip, I'll just give them a call when I do arrive. Obviously, many will have changed numbers etc but most are well worth progressing once I can actually get in country. I'd agree that maintaining comms for 12 to 18 months serves non purpose for either party.

Enjoy. G.

ForkTruck
04-15-20, 23:13
Your factoid may be a bit old ie Feb 2020. Quote: Physician at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York City.

"we have tested over 3 million people. We're getting an idea of how many people have been infected. We are getting a better idea of the fatality rate, which is probably going to be less than one percent compared to what we have been talking about before. ".

3 million tested was reached mid April 2020. Testing to date has almost exclusively been done on people having symptoms or were in contact with a sicky per CDC guidelines. When and IF the CDC and FDA allow the general population to be tested for antibodies better comparisons to fatalities can be made. MSKCC is probably making the assumptions that many people were infected mildly, got better, and never tested. I don't believe there is any argument about that. I was in the Philippines January and February 2020, had a dry cough for about 7 days so I have asked my doc to put me on the waiting list for the antibody test. I hope I get a positive result but probably won't be that lucky.

ForkTruck
04-15-20, 23:23
That's what I have done. I was hitting the apps expecting to be in country now. As I can't make the trip, I'll just give them a call when I do arrive. Obviously, many will have changed numbers etc but most are well worth progressing once I can actually get in country. I'd agree that maintaining comms for 12 to 18 months serves non purpose for either party.Enjoy. G.I have sent funds from my Red Cross budget to a few I know well and have been chatting a few new ones getting numbers for next time in country. One newbie I never met asked me for money, I told her no can do now but when we meet later this year I will. I Asked her "Will you still need some help then"? Answer "Yes, Thank you sir, hope we meet. ".

Kabul Guy
04-15-20, 23:44

PP.Agreed, my biggest fear out of this is that social order will break down. That would mean gangs would rule and we would be in a Max Max world. I am in a rural area, at the literal end of the road off the paved road. While the isolation is no where near absolute it does allow me to be a little remote from the people which might be some protection. On the other hand it is remote so should gangs take over it is not near any help, should any even be available.

As to helping the girls, while I am here there are only two of my regulars that I would consider helping. One is madly in love with me and the Blow Job Queen. I completely trust that she will be there for me once the restrictions lift. The other is my 3-some organizer and since I do trust her to eventually deliver I am willing to give her some support. I have had nice long naked video chats with both girls, never directly tied to money. I have only sent to the BJQ.

The others I simply tell them that I never send money to someone I have not met yet since it never works out. I have sent a couple 150 p load so we can chat.

I did tell one that I would send 1000 p a week but I wanted naked cam shows every day, they were to last a long time and she was to do exactly what I asked her to do on the cam.

She delivered one show, lasted about 5 minutes and since has sent me about 100 messages asking for more money, promising to deliver the cam shows I am asking for, again.

I am even getting 2 year old contacts reconnecting with me asking for money. I am getting moire than a dozen requests a day.

Chocha Monger
04-16-20, 02:32
Yep, the girls' calls are increasing. We have an issue in that we cannot help everyone. How do we choose the ones to help? Do we need to help any? With future travel restrictions I may not be able to get back to Ph until 2021 or 2022. If I start to support a girl now how can I continue that for two years in the hope of future performance.

Sounds heartless.

Even if I send my close girls P3000 for them and their family now, that is not going to keep them fed for long.

PP.Many other mongers have arrived at the same conclusion and are offloading the LBFMs they had on retainer. With mongers confined to their homelands until 2021 or even 2022, they see no need to continue cash remittances to the great dismay of their LBFMs. As sponsorship dry up, LBFMs are desperately calling up all their past, present, and future contacts for cash donations. Newly unemployed mongers in Whiteman Land are putting their own survival ahead of that of their formerly favorite LBFMs. There will be no bailouts for bargirls. Their only option is to return to their provincial farming and fishing villages.

Goferring
04-16-20, 03:28
I have sent funds from my Red Cross budget to a few I know well and have been chatting a few new ones getting numbers for next time in country. One newbie I never met asked me for money, I told her no can do now but when we meet later this year I will. I Asked her "Will you still need some help then"? Answer "Yes, Thank you sir, hope we meet. ".Normally I would argue against sending funds but under the current circumstances I think that transferring funds for an immediate benefit makes sense. For some guys that benefit may be a warm feeling for helping out, for others it may be an hour of cam shows. I'd still argue that sending cash just to reserve a place in the queue for many months in the future serves little purpose.

Personally, I dont cam so I prefer just to keep.my cash until I arrive. When I'm boots on the ground, I've never been discriminated against for not having remotely funded girls. They only care that I'm there, in front of them, with disposable cash.

Enjoy. G.

P.S. Loved the comment about still needing help in a few months when you arrive. 😁.

Goferring
04-16-20, 03:38
Many other mongers have arrived at the same conclusion and are offloading the LBFMs they had on retainer...... As sponsorship dry up, LBFMs are desperately calling up all their past, present, and future contacts for cash donations.All the more reason to be jealous of the guys currently trapped in paradise, unable or unwilling to return to Whiteman's Land. 😁.

PilotPaul
04-16-20, 05:26
There will be no bailouts for bargirls. Their only option is to return to their provincial farming and fishing villages.That is the reality of the situation. Philippines is geared up to support millions of people of low incomes that will be satisfied with not too much and are able to scrap through and 'survive'. It will put the country back and with less people available to work.

I thank you guys for building my resolve with my ex-GF request for money. Had always supported her while studying and always told her to maintain her study to graduate. In the time I lost contact with her, she hooked up with a european guy and she dropped out of her course. As soon as corona hit that guy has headed home and is one of the people that has cutoff his LBFM. Her monthly allowance of P25 k is now zero. So now it will be a 1-2 years before she can complete her degree. And she is desperate, for those that find her on DIA.

PP.

Dg8787
04-16-20, 05:27
Nothing hard about it. Either you want to send money to help someone out or not. It is that simple.

By all concerns we are in uncharted waters and people need help for food. Most likely they are not telling you a BS story.

Bottom line you want to help or not. Deal with it.

Docwiltro
04-16-20, 07:51
That footage isn't in a park. There is an island owned by the city where they bury the indigent. It goes on all the time, not just now.Here's the article courtesy of the NY Times. These aren't normal times. Currently the mortality rate in the US is 50 times what it would be in a typical flu season as the virus moves into very vulnerable populations like nursing homes. It's deadly. In a nursing home, it's like an angel of death, taking these poor souls before they know what is happening.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/10/nyregion/coronavirus-deaths-hart-island-burial.html

Engine Driver
04-16-20, 08:26
Nothing hard about it. Either you want to send money to help someone out or not. It is that simple.

By all concerns we are in uncharted waters and people need help for food. Most likely they are not telling you a BS story.

Bottom line you want to help or not. Deal with it.Millions of people in my country are also suffering. Businesses will close, banks will foreclose on home mortgages, people will lose their jobs, marriages will be destroyed and kids will suffer. No time to think about those LBFMs in the Philippines when there's so much that can be done for our own people at home.

LBFMs will find a way to survive in the provinces and fishing villages as mentioned by others on this forum. Shit, it doesn't cost much to live in those villages. Nipa huts don't even have electricity.

Mongers who continue to donate money to desperate LBFMs do so knowing that they will never see a return on their investment. It will be 18 months before any horny monger lands at NAIA, hoping to get his marshmallow cock sucked by a nubile, 18-year old fuck toy. 18-months is a long time to pursue a LBFM. Half the airline industry might not even survive.

Chocha Monger
04-16-20, 10:17
That is the reality of the situation. Philippines is geared up to support millions of people of low incomes that will be satisfied with not too much and are able to scrap through and 'survive'. It will put the country back and with less people available to work.

I thank you guys for building my resolve with my ex-GF request for money. Had always supported her while studying and always told her to maintain her study to graduate. In the time I lost contact with her, she hooked up with a european guy and she dropped out of her course. As soon as corona hit that guy has headed home and is one of the people that has cutoff his LBFM. Her monthly allowance of P25 k is now zero. So now it will be a 1-2 years before she can complete her degree. And she is desperate, for those that find her on DIA.

PP.That LBFM was only interested in graduating to a monger offering a bigger cash allowance. As far as she is concerned, the only academic credentials she needs are her certifications in BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJCIM, and 3 SUM.

Pinays always put their families first when they are raking in the cash from mongers. Now that mongers have fled town due to coronavirus and fired their long-time GFE LBFMs, the girls will return to their families to tide over the rough times. If they need extra cash the families will lean a bit harder on their OFW relatives. They do not need cash from mongers to survive.