PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Kazeu
06-13-20, 23:54
I thought all international flights had been redirected from NAIA to Clark and it, Clark, remained open??

Of course this is an academic discussion for most until Tourist Visas restart and donor countries let mongers leave.

Enjoy. G.As far as I know, international flights are limited to filipino citizens. Since I am not a filipino citizen, the airports are as good as closed. Whether they are literally closed and locked up matters littlle to me and I assume little to the rest of the board as most of us are not filipino citizens.

Who knows how long the bars will actually stay open for, if and when they do open up next week. Without foreign customers I don't see how they can stay open. Maybe they will start catering to filipino clientele?

AussieGaigin
06-14-20, 00:15
Authorities provided.

Dictionary.com: "A synonym is a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym of close."

Legal and legitimate are nearly the same but not exactly the same.

Merriam-Webster: "Some common synonyms of legitimate are lawful, legal, and licit. While all these words mean "being in accordance with law. Legitimate may apply to a legal right or status but also, in extended use, to a right or status supported by tradition, custom, or accepted standards."
In many countries there are traditions, customs and standards that are not supported by the law.

Therefore, there can be instances of practices that are legitimate but not legal.An "illegitimate" child may not be strictly "illegal". Common usage is often different to dictionary definitions.

Goferring
06-14-20, 00:35
As far as I know, international flights are limited to filipino citizens. Since I am not a filipino citizen, the airports are as good as closed. Whether they are literally closed and locked up matters littlle to me and I assume little to the rest of the board as most of us are not filipino citizens.Agreed. See my second paragraph. At least flying SOMEONE is a start. Round trip PAL flights are now routinely flying between my country and MNL. Just not with me on board!!

"Whether they are literally closed and locked up matters littlle" Let's not start another fascinating discussion on dictionary interpretation. 😁.

Cheers. G.

Wicked Roger
06-14-20, 01:07
Agreed. See my second paragraph. At least flying SOMEONE is a start. Round trip PAL flights are now routinely flying between my country and MNL. Just not with me on board!!

"Whether they are literally closed and locked up matters littlle" Let's not start another fascinating discussion on dictionary interpretation. 😁.

Cheers. G.There are some dreamers on the board (many letting their blue balls do the thinking). Read this article.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2020/06/13/2020676/international-visits-may-resume-after-mandatory-14-day-quarantine-tourists-lifted

Even if you go there gents you will spend 14 days in isolation at your cost as unlike some countries, you pay so a 5 star hotel maybe nice with food included but you can't leave the room and you can't receive guests.

So why the endless discussion on 'when I get back' Just read the local new and follow what it says. So if you can get there and have a 4-6 weeks vacation time OK but you may end up in 14 day quarantine when you return home LOL.

From G's country this tend be repatriating pinoys to the Philippines (why I wonder) or bringing them to his country as they want to get the hell out of their country ASAP. Am told is / was US $900 one way from Cebu.

As for visiting G, can't go unless you prove it is vitally important, in the national interest etic. So having massive blue balls is not one of those on the list even though we both agree it is in our best interest LOL.

Mr Enternational
06-14-20, 04:26
An "illegitimate" child may not be strictly "illegal". Common usage is often different to dictionary definitions.An illegitimate child means that the child does not legally have a father. In the States if a couple is married then it is legally assumed the husband is the child's father. If the couple is not married, then the child is considered illegitimate and a legal process called legitimation has to be gone through in order to make the child legally that of the father. So an illegitimate business is one that is not legally owned the same way the illegitimate child does not legally have a father.

Common usage that is different from a dictionary definition is often common misusage. For instance, people in the States often say irregardless when that is no word at all and they should be saying regardless.

Datiao
06-14-20, 09:28
The airports at least for Cebu are in process of setting up covid test labs to test arriving passengers costs about 3400 p non subsidized.

So the possibility of if you test negative, 14 days quarantine is omitted is quite high.

Just need to wait for further announcements likely within this month.

Goferring
06-14-20, 10:46
So why the endless discussion on 'when I get back' Just read the local new and follow what it says. So if you can get there and have a 4-6 weeks vacation time OK but you may end up in 14 day quarantine when you return home LOL.

From G's country this tend be repatriating pinoys to the Philippines (why I wonder) or bringing them to his country as they want to get the hell out of their country ASAP. Am told is / was US $900 one way from Cebu.

As for visiting G, can't go unless you prove it is vitally important, in the national interest etic. So having massive blue balls is not one of those on the list even though we both agree it is in our best interest LOL.I think its understandable that some here are keen to get back. Sure some are wildly optimistic but some are just keen to keep abrest of the situation and are hopeful it will be ASAP.

As I said, the vast majority can't leave their home country let alone arrive in PI. However, things are improving gradually from adhoc emergency sweeper flights to scheduled flights for approved travelers. Luckily it's now not a huge jump to allowing regular travelers into limited areas and then open access.

On the supply side many countries, including mine, are openly talking about opening "travel bubbles". Again it doesn't give us everything we want but it's a step in the right direction.

Personally, I'm not expecting to be able to depart and arrive unrestricted until well into 2021. I'm not interested in being limited to just Manila or a few nominated zones.

Cheers. G.

PedroMorales
06-14-20, 12:29
I think its understandable that some here are keen to get back. Sure some are wildly optimistic but some are just keen to keep abrest of the situation and are hopeful it will be ASAP.

As I said, the vast majority can't leave their home country let alone arrive in PI. However, things are improving gradually from adhoc emergency sweeper flights to scheduled flights for approved travelers. Luckily it's now not a huge jump to allowing regular travelers into limited areas and then open access.

On the supply side many countries, including mine, are openly talking about opening "travel bubbles". Again it doesn't give us everything we want but it's a step in the right direction.

Personally, I'm not expecting to be able to depart and arrive unrestricted until well into 2021. I'm not interested in being limited to just Manila or a few nominated zones.

Cheers. G.You are right abut us watching for signs of a comeback but wrong, I fear, about a come back. Society is being atomized in front of us and there is no talk of an acceptable return to what was normal (awful security at airports, no shoes etc). I think the old days are gone and social isolation is the new norm.

Sammon
06-14-20, 14:07
There is a movement among major international airlines started by Emirates leading long haul carrier. With spot test coming and should be widely available within next couple of months, there will be spot test done at points of entry. If negative will be allowed to board. If positive will be taken to isolation for 14 days in the country where you trying to board. With negative test result in hand you can go to any country without quarantine at destination.

So what's the caveat in this for us mongers?

As we all know we like to intermingle with many local ladies. If not in the bar dates from local websites will be visiting us in the hotel. Will there be any restrictions for visitors? It is an open question. Will they ask the visitors for COVID free certificates?

Assuming you had your fun for however number of days and trying go back home with everything flushed out, polished, no more depressed, happily got few contacts for next visit. So you go to the airport and once again needs to be tested. If negative can get back home without any problems. If positive will be quarantined for 14 days all alone on your expense till you become negative.

Airlines will gladly add cost of your test to the ticket price.

Member #4698
06-14-20, 14:24
Personally, I'm not expecting to be able to depart and arrive unrestricted until well into 2021. I'm not interested in being limited to just Manila or a few nominated zones.I am afraid that you are right. The hope was that the virus would dissipate ie go away. This isn't happening, so sadly there is not going to be unrestricted entry for the foreseeable future until a vaccine is available to all who would like to travel. I know there is some talk about letting in low incident countries and creating safe travel bubbles. Good luck with that. Who trusts the reported numbers from Beijing? There is also the idea of testing at the airport or upon arrival as Sammon reports. I believe Cambodia has implemented such a plan with a $3000 safety deposit kicker. I do not think many punters, including myself, are going to accept these pre entry conditions

And when international travel is permitted, don't expect large numbers of tourists. There is a world wide depression going on. Many have lost their jobs and businesses. In addition I don't think the average tourist family is all that hot about vacationing in 3rd world countries, staying in hotels, and seeing the sites until it is safe. Vaccine safe. Of course we mongers and sex addicts are more risk tolerant. Many of us are just waiting for the green light to travel again. But like I said, I don't think it is going to happen until there is a vaccine.

Incidentally, I still have a round trip ticket for mid August. Ha Ha. At present it does not look like it is going to happen, but there is no point in contacting United Airlines until August 1. This reservation is a postponement of my original flight that was scrubbed in April. Back in March when I accepted the postponement of my original flight, I thought for sure I was going to fly in mid August. That Corona would be history. It is not looking good now with 60 days remaining until this flight. My backup, backup plan (3rd travel attempt) will be for March 2021 should United only offer me a rebooking and not a refund. Am I being too optimistic about March 2021 travel? We shall see.

D Cups
06-14-20, 14:33
I think its understandable that some here are keen to get back. Sure some are wildly optimistic but some are just keen to keep abrest of the situation and are hopeful it will be ASAP.

Cheers. G.Natty, Sammon, G, Mr. E, I've got PAL tix to PI Oct 20 - Nov 20 and hope everything is open by then. Cheers.

Turgid
06-14-20, 16:39
There are some dreamers on the board (many letting their blue balls do the thinking). Read this article.

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2020/06/13/2020676/international-visits-may-resume-after-mandatory-14-day-quarantine-tourists-lifted

Even if you go there gents you will spend 14 days in isolation at your cost as unlike some countries, you pay so a 5 star hotel maybe nice with food included but you can't leave the room and you can't receive guests................That's why I'm heading westward but not crossing the Pacific. Hong Kong, Adelita's and Chicago have opened in Tijuana! YAY!

Wicked Roger
06-14-20, 21:56
Natty, Sammon, G, Mr. E, I've got PAL tix to PI Oct 20 - Nov 20 and hope everything is open by then. Cheers.This assumes people from USA are welcome as many countries are now welcoming those with low case numbers and death rates (and still want a quarantine period maybe. With in excess of 100 k deaths and rising daily plus no sign people there know what they are doing / care and a leader who encourages bad behaviour etc I can see USA being a place countries don't want tourists from unless lots of restrictions place on them. The country needs to welcome visitors for it economic survival for sure issue is how without busting the health system.

If expat residents face quarantine and SSRV holders are not allowed back the new normal will take to bed in. So don't bank on arriving in October with free access to roam at the moment.

Goferring
06-14-20, 22:16
You are right abut us watching for signs of a comeback but wrong, I fear, about a come back. Society is being atomized in front of us and there is no talk of an acceptable return to what was normal (awful security at airports, no shoes etc). I think the old days are gone and social isolation is the new norm.Both nation states and individual citizens alike cannot afford for isolation and separation to continue indefinitely. Major economic powers will (are. ?) have riots and economic collapse if some level of economic activity is not allowed to improve. I'm not dismissive of 100's of thousands of C19 deaths but compare the response to malaria, road traffic accidents etc.

There will be new rules and community standards in place and some old attractions will fall by the wayside but general economic activity, including travel and trading sex for cash will return in time.

Cheers. G.

PedroMorales
06-14-20, 23:28
Both nation states and individual citizens alike cannot afford for isolation and separation to continue indefinitely. Major economic powers will (are. ?) have riots and economic collapse if some level of economic activity is not allowed to improve. I'm not dismissive of 100's of thousands of C19 deaths but compare the response to malaria, road traffic accidents etc.

There will be new rules and community standards in place and some old attractions will fall by the wayside but general economic activity, including travel and trading sex for cash will return in time.

Cheers. G.An air hostess I bang hasn't flown internationally since March. Individual gyms are closing, to be gobbled up by big players if they are lucky. Social distancing will kill all kinds of travel and social interaction. Middle aged folk are seeing any hope of a future evaporate. Big companies can sit it out and pick off the cash strapped.

Malaria generally hits the poor. Car accidents, like cigarette cancer, are not concentrated or contagious. Someone posted today that mongers take risks but law makers take no personal risk. Lockdown might suit them and their big sponsors. Angeles is finished. The volcano and floods of lava were only a blip. Plagues of EDgypt with an economic collapse to boot.

Member #4794
06-15-20, 00:01
Only way I would do this 14 day quarantine is if you could receive girls or they allow a "girlfriend" to be locked in the room with you on arrival.

Any idea on the prices of these mandated hotels? Getting stuck on one of these ships for 14 days will be a nightmare.

Can we get the "girlfriends" house qualified as a quarantine facility?

Some poor souls got diverted to cebu instead of manila, So you can't even really book a hotel before hand. This blurb from pal doesn't state that negative tests will need to be quarantined. It is worded as if you will be free to go after 24-48 hours.

"If your flight arrives in Cebu, you will undergo the required COVID testing in Cebu rather than in Manila, and quarantine at a Cebu hotel accredited by the Department of Health. Once you receive a negative test result (usually within 24 to 48 hours of the test), PAL will arrange to transport you from Cebu to Manila, at no extra charge. (Please note that the cost for COVID tests and quarantine hotels will be borne by the traveler, whether the tests and quarantine take place in Cebu or Manila.) ".

https://www.philippineairlines.com/en/aboutus/newsandevents/advisory-covid19-29may20-63

Only thing than can stop me is if the action is limited. If we can somehow get around that I'm ready to go, bags have ben packed for months.

I am keeping my eye on the Philippines consulate as a leading indicator, They are opening back up in the US on Jun15-16 to philippinos, but no visa services so as soon as they start processing visas again I think even that 14 day quarantine will cancelled.

https://www.philippineconsulatela.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/1ver5.png

https://www.philippineconsulatela.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2ver5.png

Goferring
06-15-20, 00:35
Natty, Sammon, G, Mr. E, I've got PAL tix to PI Oct 20 - Nov 20 and hope everything is open by then. Cheers.That's only 90 days away.

I wish you luck. G.

Goferring
06-15-20, 00:43
Only way I would do this 14 day quarantine is if you could receive girls or they allow a "girlfriend" to be locked in the room with you on arrival.

Sounds good in theory but have you ever spent 14 days with a hooker? I have and it drove me crazy. And I wasn't even confined.

2 weeks locked in a hotel room with one. Never!!

Enjoy. G.

Cool
06-15-20, 02:01
Sounds good in theory but have you ever spent 14 days with a hooker? I have and it drove me crazy. And I wasn't even confined.

2 weeks locked in a hotel room with one. Never!!

Enjoy. G.It's going to be like having a dependent. You have to feed and clothe her and hear stories how she needs money for her family (her middle aged brother included). She's going to want triple the min. Wage rate.

Kazeu
06-15-20, 02:50
An air hostess I bang hasn't flown internationally since March. Individual gyms are closing, to be gobbled up by big players if they are lucky. Social distancing will kill all kinds of travel and social interaction. Middle aged folk are seeing any hope of a future evaporate. Big companies can sit it out and pick off the cash strapped.

Malaria generally hits the poor. Car accidents, like cigarette cancer, are not concentrated or contagious. Someone posted today that mongers take risks but law makers take no personal risk. Lockdown might suit them and their big sponsors. Angeles is finished. The volcano and floods of lava were only a blip. Plagues of EDgypt with an economic collapse to boot.Angeles has been in a downfall for a long time. Hopefully no more angeles means less koreans and chinese in the country. Who cares. Sex for cash will go on. Good luck getting rid of that. If the authorities really wanted to get rid of prostitution they would implement measures to stamp out corruption and increase opportunities for their poorest. Not going to happen.

Wicked Roger
06-15-20, 09:51

A

I am keeping my eye on the Philippines consulate as a leading indicator, They are opening back up in the US on Jun15-16 to philippinos, but no visa services so as soon as they start processing visas again I think even that 14 day quarantine will cancelled.I think you are a dreamer. Read Red Kilts FR from the Manila thread. Maybe this can knock some sense into the dreamers?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1001-General-Info&p=2458609&viewfull=1#post2458609.

D Cups
06-15-20, 13:38
That's only 90 days away.

I wish you luck. G.Thanks, buddy. I will let you all know what happens. I have a trip planned to Dominican Republic in October, too, and hope that one materializes as well. Cheers.

Streetlooker
06-15-20, 15:40
A girl I know who is currently in angeles just told me today that walking street will be opening up next week. She indirectly knows the owner of one of the bars. I was quite suprised considering the airports are still closed to foreigners. Good hunting to those still in Angeles!When I walk down to fields and into a Bar order a beer and a girl off the stage for a drink then Pay her bar go to Hilltop or some other ST hotel rent a room for 3 hrs and conduct a business transaction with that girl. Then I believe it.

Datiao
06-15-20, 20:43
Only thing than can stop me is if the action is limited. If we can somehow get around that I'm ready to go, bags have ben packed for months.

I am keeping my eye on the Philippines consulate as a leading indicator, They are opening back up in the US on Jun15-16 to philippinos, but no visa services so as soon as they start

https://www.philippineconsulatela.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2ver5.pngThe covid labs set up in airports are meant for the purpose of not having the 14 day quarantine if tested negative.

But the main obstacle now is the virus numbers are not coming down to a comfortable level something like 2 digits.

Duterte wants to open up the economy ASAP looking from his easing of NCR to GCQ even w the 4-500's virus numbers.

But foreigner tourists entry looks very dim at least for a few months unless virus numbers reduce drastically.

Just look out for updates of CQ status changes on mid and end of month w virus numbers and you will roughly know where the situation is heading.

I have been here since Feb, luckily building management is not too strict and I m able to bring girls back once in awhile after my live-in girl contract ended.

PilotPaul
06-15-20, 23:19
The covid labs set up in airports are meant for the purpose of not having the 14 day quarantine if tested negative.

But the main obstacle now is the virus numbers are not coming down to a comfortable level something like 2 digits.
.The other obstacle is your home country probably has much stricter quarantine requirements. Australia is currently funding the cost of the mandatory quarantine but when people start making discretionary trips I expect that the 14 day period will be self-funded for those returning.

So a two week trip on the ground in Ph will take a minimum one month. If upon arrival in Ph the monger tested positive then their 14 day tour is in solitary confinement or worse in a Ph hospital. The barriers are just going to be too high.

PP.

Member #4794
06-16-20, 01:15
I have been here since Feb, luckily building management is not too strict and I m able to bring girls back once in awhile after my live-in girl contract ended.I'm glad you are still living the good life, its good to hear that the dream is not totally dead.

However I recently was made aware of this program called "BALIK PROBINSYA, BAGONG PAG-ASA PROGRAM" that was aimed at getting people to move back to their provinces by offering them incentives of which I am not sure of but it is now used to get OFWs back to their home provinces.

Why this matters is that these people are COVID19 positive and they are being shipped out to provinces with 0 cases. This is just utter lunacy. They say that boarding the plane these people tested negative and when tested on arrival they started to test positive. Implying that long haul flights with one or more COVID positive person (s) infects the whole plane. So This is a concern because if one person tests positive on the plane they are going to want to hold everyone for 14 days to be extra careful to not let some asymptomatic person slip through, given that the infection took place on the flight by desperate OFWs trying to get home because they have run out of money in the host country. OFWs are suspected of having COVID and not declaring it because of possibly delaying their flight home. Have you hard any thing about this program all my philippinas in the province are talking about that program right now.

https://balikprobinsya.ph/

https://www.rappler.com/nation/263514-bong-go-balik-probinsya-trips-suspended

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1282965/2-covid-19-positive-returnees-in-leyte-part-of-hatid-probinsya-program-ano

Datiao
06-16-20, 08:07
I'm glad you are still living the good life, its good to hear that the dream is not totally dead.

However I recently was made aware of this program called "BALIK PROBINSYA, BAGONG PAG-ASA PROGRAM"

oNever knew about the program but I would not worry too much about that.

By the time foreigners tourists are allowed entry, those pilipinos interested in the program would have settled down.

Better worry more about the risk of infection through the journey to philipines, results of airport covid test and quarantine / treatment if the unfortunate happen. Touch wood.

Though I m able to get some fun here, I m treading cautiously to avoid crowds and too many different gals.

Just announced Manila continuing GCQ while Cebu city revert back to ECQ till end June, president the is very desperate to revive the NCR economy first even when virus numbers not subsiding.

Kabul Guy
06-16-20, 23:27

Why this matters is that these people are COVID19 positive and they are being shipped out to provinces with 0 cases. This is just utter lunacy. They say that boarding the plane these people tested negative and when tested on arrival they started to test positive. .......I am not sure how that works, it is my understating that test results take 48 hours to return.

PilotPaul
06-17-20, 04:12
I am not sure how that works, it is my understating that test results take 48 hours to return.We will have to wait and see. The worst case scenario is someone A whom is clean boards the flight in Doha and is assigned a seat near to a Covid positive person be. Somehow A contracts it on the flight but the airport arrival swab test just 8 hours later will be negative for A. Even be doesn't get a good swab and tests negative. Both get shipped off to the provinces. We've all seen how flexible any regime is in Ph. We really don't know if this will be corruptible or any different.

Streetlooker
06-17-20, 14:03
We will have to wait and see. The worst case scenario is someone A whom is clean boards the flight in Doha and is assigned a seat near to a Covid positive person be. Somehow A contracts it on the flight but the airport arrival swab test just 8 hours later will be negative for A. Even be doesn't get a good swab and tests negative. Both get shipped off to the provinces. We've all seen how flexible any regime is in Ph. We really don't know if this will be corruptible or any different.Took a walk around the fields ave general area and seen plenty of freelancers walking about looking for business. Bakla mostly or nothing I would consider above a 5 in looks. I did see one cute girl that said Hi to me but I had shit to do looking for a massage place that's open. There is a few of those now open on teodoro (Got a Legit massage only, no extras were available.) but will look for her again next week when I get out to monger. Its a start I guess. Rumor has it Phillies, Envy and some other bars can serve alcohol so maybe the freelancer scene will pick up with some better lookers walking around. Don't know where you conduct business thou cause I have no clue if the ST hotels are opening. Slowly getting to monger again near fields.

Dg8787
06-18-20, 00:02
AC bars may be opening soon to 30% capacity. Hours will be limited to 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Inspections will have to be conducted prior to reopening. More guidelines to follow like social distancing and blab blab blab.

Goferring
06-18-20, 07:42
AC bars may be opening soon to 30% capacity. Hours will be limited to 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Inspections will have to be conducted prior to reopening. More guidelines to follow like social distancing and blab blab blab.If online is a guide the girls have received word of the pending opening and are heading in. There are lots of recent arrivals / returnees on the usual sites, all eager for business.

Cheers G.

Red Kilt
06-18-20, 09:28
If online is a guide the girls have received word of the pending opening and are heading in. There are lots of recent arrivals / returnees on the usual sites, all eager for business.As has been said by many people before: bars being open is relevant ONLY for those already in PH (Manila / AC / Subic.

With no inward international flights happening for a long time yet for anyone not using a PH passport or a 13 A visa it is a "moot point".

Streetlooker
06-18-20, 09:52
AC bars may be opening soon to 30% capacity. Hours will be limited to 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Inspections will have to be conducted prior to reopening. More guidelines to follow like social distancing and blab blab blab.Oppa a Korean restaurant on walking street is open now with a few others opening soon. Walking street has now been unblocked. Yes 30% capacity But I am not sure if that means employees will count or not in the buildings capacity setting. If a place has a 100 person capacity setting and 10 workers then they can have 20 customers in the place at a time. This has to increase in short time I would think to at least 50%. Bars with 100 capacity limits and 20 girls, mamas, Dj bartenders, and managers can have 10 customer at a time BUT maybe they can cheat that and have employees working door outside the place girls on breaks go outside to take breaks Can the DJ, and auto play the music to fit in more customers who knows what kinda rule loopholes will be tried. Also can't wait to see if they have a plastic sheet wall with girls behind it like a window or girls can't sit with you for a drink without a barrier between you and her. I am not going out tonight. I am Beat. But tomorrow Night I will go down 6 pm check out the happenings and make a field report. Did see freelancers out again today but like yesterday nothing you want to touch. Bakla and old ladies looking for glue or shabu money. Didn't see that cute girl from yesterday thou I was looking. Got another massage today, Legit again no happy. Seems I am unlucky now 2 days in a row But maybe they just nervous and scared to offer yet fear of being shut down again when they just got back open.

Streetlooker
06-18-20, 09:56
As has been said by many people before: bars being open is relevant ONLY for those already in PH (Manila / AC / Subic.

With no inward international flights happening for a long time yet for anyone not using a PH passport or a 13 A visa it is a "moot point".I am sure guys outside the Philippines are still happy to here updates on the ground. If I was out of country I would still want to know what's the latest on the ground updates.

Goferring
06-18-20, 11:31
As has been said by many people before: bars being open is relevant ONLY for those already in PH (Manila / AC / Subic.

With no inward international flights happening for a long time yet for anyone not using a PH passport or a 13 A visa it is a "moot point".RK,

With respect, I disagree. The opening of AC and the Philippines will not be an on or off switch. It will be a gradual process including some backward steps.

Many mongers' leave, funding and flights also have a lead time. Hence, how the steps in the recovery process are proceeding is very relevant even though we are likely to remain at home for many months.

Cheers. G.

PS. My original post was more additional information to DG's than an invitation to others to head over next week.

Enjoy. G

Goferring
06-18-20, 11:43
As has been said by many people before: bars being open is relevant ONLY for those already in PH (Manila / AC / Subic....It appears the girls are reading your posts too. 😁.

Yesterday, I asked a girl if she was ok with hookups and her immediate reply was to ask how exactly are we going to hookup if I can't enter the Philippines until next year. 😁.

Enjoy. G.

The Cane
06-18-20, 13:06
It's open, but as noted, doesn't mean much if you can't get there: https://youtu.be/IFkyIKDH0F0.

Red Kilt
06-18-20, 14:41
RK,

With respect, I disagree. The opening of AC and the Philippines will not be an on or off switch. It will be a gradual process including some backward steps.

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with but whatever!

I think that anyone outside the PH who is trying to predict what will happen in the future (and when) based on what you're reading in the media is trying to do the impossible.

Covid cases went UP by over 400 today (biggest jump for a while) so suddenly the DoH is reconsidering things. I think your "backward steps" just came into play.

I live here in the middle of it and I certainly wouldn't try to predict anything for tomorrow let alone next week or next month.

Goferring
06-18-20, 21:56
I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with but whatever!

I think that anyone outside the PH who is trying to predict what will happen in the future (and when) based on what you're reading in the media is trying to do the impossible.

Covid cases went UP by over 400 today (biggest jump for a while) so suddenly the DoH is reconsidering things. I think your "backward steps" just came into play.

I live here in the middle of it and I certainly wouldn't try to predict anything for tomorrow let alone next week or next month.RK,

The only thing I was disagreeing with was that local news and events not being relevant to those outside the country. As I said, many like myself are keenly reading your and others reports so we can gauge if the situation is improving / deteriorating. I'd agree that this can't be used for split second trip planning but it gives a rough indication of how far away we are. The reintroduction of ECQ and the increased case reports certainly don't inspire confidence.

Keep up your informative reports and please stay safe.

Cheers. G.

Ekspat
06-19-20, 13:10
Covid cases went UP by over 400 today (biggest jump for a while) so suddenly the DoH is reconsidering things. Even 660 today.

Streetlooker
06-19-20, 14:36
Took a walk around fields area about 2 hrs ago. Nothing really new to report. Phillies and Envy have guys on the rail drinking beers not much else open really. Fields blocked both ends again and Santos street entry point. Small walk way thru there but I think you have to live on the street to go thru. I didn't push it just a guess. Walked Santos to c Surla to MacArthur then back up Johnny st. Then back to Phillies Envy Corner of Raymond st. Walk Teodoro st also back up perimeter. Few more Massage Places open tried a totally new massage place I never been walked in saw a girl I knew worked at another place farther down the road I been to a few times. She remember me so we had a good session, Happy ending cause she knew me. 350 for 1 HR 650 for the happy Was 500). But I Just gave her a 1000 said keep it. I might go back tomorrow again so I want to keep her happy to see me. On the streets not much out there still there some girls but still nothing you would want unless you like shabu addicts and baklas. Rumors and things are places are waiting to open but need to be inspected 1st so I figure we get 3-5 new places open daily has they get the inspections done. Lots of guys talkin Next Friday for a Feilds grand opening they have to inspect every business on the street before they can all open. Guess we see what's up then.

Dg8787
06-19-20, 18:08
Streetlooker, good reports.

Did the masseuses have to wear special PPE uniforms? Wear hand gloves? Face masks?

Socker
06-20-20, 02:38
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys reporting the real time intel. I guess we'll be lucky if things get back to normal before the year ends. It's not possible to social distance and monger so we'll have to keep it zipped up for the time being.

From what I've seen (and think) Thailand will open sooner than the PI. We need an antidote for this deadly flu bug. Thanks again for the reports. Best.

PilotPaul
06-20-20, 03:30
Took a walk around fields area about 2 hrs ago. .I guess getting a report on the street from 'streetlooker' is the best intel we can get.

What did you see on the streets behind Johnny's? I know that motel was flattened a few years ago but that street always has some trash. There is a brothel near there as well, I think "Romans' or something. I assume that would be closed though.

Chin up everyone.

PP.

Strikesfun
06-23-20, 00:51
Does anyone know if Central Park is open. Smile but does someone want to guess on opening of Manila Airport and rules quarantine?

Kabul Guy
06-23-20, 01:15
Does anyone know if Central Park is open. Smile but does someone want to guess on opening of Manila Airport and rules quarantine?Sometime in 2021 provided that the US gets control over its infection rates. I can see places opening to everyone except Americans and people who have been in the USA over the last month or so long before the return to free and easy travels for all.

Stykler
06-23-20, 04:55
Does anyone know if Central Park is open. Smile but does someone want to guess on opening of Manila Airport and rules quarantine?I'm not sure that a hooker website would be your best source of information on this subject.

Streetlooker
06-23-20, 05:54
Streetlooker, good reports.

Did the masseuses have to wear special PPE uniforms? Wear hand gloves? Face masks?Everything about the 3 massage places I been since they have opened this week has been they are running in down low mode trying to conform to all the regulations handed down to them from the Mayor. Limited people inside the building and mask wore at all times while in the building. Plastic sheet put up where the curtains are between tables. Girl was in regular Massage uni, no gloves wore Mask for massage for both of us. I got 4 Massages this week. 3 legit no happy and one from the girl I knew from before with Happy. The girls I think are nervous to do anything wrong right now so could be a while before some Normal comes.

Nothing new on the bars opening and freelancer scene remains same too nothing out there worth your money. Still Rumor Fields opens next week so on holding pattern till then for any new info.

Streetlooker
06-23-20, 06:21
I guess getting a report on the street from 'streetlooker' is the best intel we can get.

What did you see on the streets behind Johnny's? I know that motel was flattened a few years ago but that street always has some trash. There is a brothel near there as well, I think "Romans' or something. I assume that would be closed though.

Chin up everyone.

PP.Yes those girls are out. But Like I said they are shabu addicts and glue sniffers that work that street. Nothing you want to spend any money on or even fuck for free. Group of baklas on the corner at Niagara bar and hotel and their usual Phillies corner. Its still pretty bleak out there now waiting for the July 1st date to see if anything changes. The bars rumored to open next week July 1st Lets see what happens then if anything.

Turgid
06-23-20, 15:36
I'm not sure that a hooker website would be your best source of information on this subject.Actually a hooker website may be the best source of information on this topic. Who is more feverishly researching the opening up of borders and availability of hotel accommodation than horny mongers?

PilotPaul
06-23-20, 22:37
Yes those girls are out. But Like I said they are shabu addicts and glue sniffers that work that street. Nothing you want to spend any money on or even fuck for free. Group of baklas on the corner at Niagara bar and hotel and their usual Phillies corner. Its still pretty bleak out there now waiting for the July 1st date to see if anything changes. The bars rumored to open next week July 1st Lets see what happens then if anything.Yep, use to go that way to work each day. I would walk that way up until 6 pm but after that I would catch a trike through there.

Stykler
06-23-20, 22:58
Actually a hooker website may be the best source of information on this topic. Who is more feverishly researching the opening up of borders and availability of hotel accommodation than horny mongers?Considering that reports and information are often embellished / BS, I would certainly be getting information from more trusted verifiable sources. But hey, if you want to roll the dice good luck to you but you own the outcome. There are only a very few sources of information on here I would take seriously.

Engine Driver
06-23-20, 23:47
Actually a hooker website may be the best source of information on this topic. Who is more feverishly researching the opening up of borders and availability of hotel accommodation than horny mongers?Hope all you mongers have been working on your abs during the lockdown. Time to purchase a new pair of Speedo budgie smugglers and get down and boogie. The ABC Hotel has been open since last Saturday 20 June.

I don't know why mongers are giving so much credence to the information (or misinformation) being given to them by a bunch of uneducated nincompoops. Hookers trade in rumour and hearsay.

BP Guru
06-24-20, 01:51
XS Bar is preparing to re-open as early as Friday. Other bars are not planning to open for several months.

Streetlooker
06-24-20, 09:15
Hope all you mongers have been working on your abs during the lockdown. Time to purchase a new pair of Speedo budgie smugglers and get down and boogie. The ABC Hotel has been open since last Saturday 20 June.

I don't know why mongers are giving so much credence to the information (or misinformation) being given to them by a bunch of uneducated nincompoops. Hookers trade in rumour and hearsay.HUMM anyone checked this out to see if the freelancers are working the Aqua club again? Might have to go on another investigative mission Heard Berrttos on Fields opened yesterday to play pool. I am currently shacked with a regular temp girlfriend at the moment but Might let her loose tomorrow we see what's up waiting till July 1 really.

Turgid
06-24-20, 14:57
Considering that reports and information are often embellished / BS............Ok, I'll take your word for it.

Stykler
06-25-20, 05:47
Ok, I'll take your word for it.That's good, because you seem to agree with me in a few of your posts.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2229-Santo-Domingo&p=2460264&viewfull=1#post2460264.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2459209#post2459209.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1972-Angeles-City&p=2458195#post2458195.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2457772#post2457772.

But hey, it must be difficult for you to remember what you say considering you have used different ISG accounts to make self-agreeing posts. Have a good day.

Streetlooker
06-25-20, 13:33
Took a walk on fields today about 5 pm and some bars are gearing there place up for reopening putting plastic sheets up. Berritto's, Kokomo, Envy, Phillies, and Margarita station all open now so that's the big 5. Glass on the rail at Kokomo and Phillies but not at Envy or Berritto's so much. Must do temp check to enter but that's pretty normal now. About 10 Filipinos working very hard getting old Salambo bar renovated so got to be a reason for that thou I think its Korean owned now so they just have it running like the rest of them their style. Waiting till the July 1 date see if they change anything give report then.

Turgid
06-25-20, 14:34
That's good, because you seem to agree with me in a few of your posts.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2229-Santo-Domingo&p=2460264&viewfull=1#post2460264.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2459209#post2459209.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1972-Angeles-City&p=2458195#post2458195.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2457772#post2457772.

But hey, it must be difficult for you to remember what you say considering you have used different ISG accounts to make self-agreeing posts....I'll take your word for it.

MikeLodge
07-05-20, 04:34
I do the boring, I was not aware that any poontang was getting bored in Angeles city.Sure some of the top end bargirls have apartments with a roommate perhaps doing well from one or both of their sponsors but the plain janes and fatties and oldies still stuck in the stay ins are in many cases bored. Sure they have trike drivers to sploog in them but they miss the lights and attention and shopping and even eating out that Every JUAN the local can't give them usually. Some sit in a room playing their phones and don't even have aircon or TV. Those still on the ground there and I know over a 100 are basking in half price or lower hookups from the ones that are either allowed to go out or have the ability to go out since many require a Barangay pass which they can't get without ID to go out and roam.

Lee66
07-05-20, 16:23
I stuck in bkk lots and lots of condom girls. Get people there to wear masks to get the virus new cases down. Thailand has no virus for over 1 month. Everyone has mask on, illeg.

Al not to wear in public etc.

Rick Rock
07-16-20, 08:38
Took a walk on fields today about 5 pm and some bars are gearing there place up for reopening putting plastic sheets up. Berritto's, Kokomo, Envy, Phillies, and Margarita station all open now so that's the big 5. Glass on the rail at Kokomo and Phillies but not at Envy or Berritto's so much. Must do temp check to enter but that's pretty normal now. About 10 Filipinos working very hard getting old Salambo bar renovated so got to be a reason for that thou I think its Korean owned now so they just have it running like the rest of them their style. Waiting till the July 1 date see if they change anything give report then.Did they remember to cut holes in the plastic sheets so you can stick your cock through?

Streetlooker
07-16-20, 14:47
Did they remember to cut holes in the plastic sheets so you can stick your cock through?They are still not open yet so who knows.

Streetlooker
07-16-20, 14:58
Well Took a walk around fields ave area and up and down perimeter Road from Lewis grand to McDonalds. Around johnny st to MacArthur most of the RLD pretty much. Sat at Envy 2 hrs people watching. 6 pm to 8 pm Closing time. There is more sausage in this area then a German Oktoberfest. Human body count 90 % Male 10 % female. Its so dead here its depressing. At least 20-30 VVV'S Vermin Viagra Vendors running around here trying to sell Viagra with no Girls to use it on. Sad. 4 Full Months now and its locked up as much has day 1 with no end in sight.

PilotPaul
07-16-20, 21:03
Well Took a walk around fields ave area and up and down perimeter Road from Lewis grand to McDonalds. Around johnny st to MacArthur most of the RLD pretty much. Sat at Envy 2 hrs people watching. 6 pm to 8 pm Closing time. There is more sausage in this area then a German Oktoberfest. Human body count 90 % Male 10 % female. Its so dead here its depressing. At least 20-30 VVV'S Vermin Viagra Vendors running around here trying to sell Viagra with no Girls to use it on. Sad. 4 Full Months now and its locked up as much has day 1 with no end in sight.Thanks for the update. At least those of us out of the country can stop yearning to be back in pilipinas.

Dg8787
07-17-20, 00:42
Thanks for the update. At least those of us out of the country can stop yearning to be back in pilipinas.I am yearning still. I have 6 hot previous girls waiting and 3 new referrals from them waiting!

Goferring
07-17-20, 00:59
There is more sausage in this area then a German Oktoberfest. Human body count 90 % Male 10 % female. Its so dead here its depressing. At least 20-30 VVV'S Vermin Viagra Vendors running around here trying to sell Viagra with no Girls to use it on. Sad. 4 Full Months now and its locked up as much has day 1 with no end in sight.Surprising as I've been bombarded online by recent returnees and new arrivals. Some one is (incorectly?) spreading the word that there is business available and the girls are acting upon it and heading in.

Cheers. G.

Chocha Monger
07-17-20, 02:59
Well Took a walk around fields ave area and up and down perimeter Road from Lewis grand to McDonalds. Around johnny st to MacArthur most of the RLD pretty much. Sat at Envy 2 hrs people watching. 6 pm to 8 pm Closing time. There is more sausage in this area then a German Oktoberfest. Human body count 90 % Male 10 % female. Its so dead here its depressing. At least 20-30 VVV'S Vermin Viagra Vendors running around here trying to sell Viagra with no Girls to use it on. Sad. 4 Full Months now and its locked up as much has day 1 with no end in sight.Business must be booming for the ladyboys on Fields Ave!

Thampi62
07-18-20, 05:53
Hi friends.

Feel like good old days are over. We shall pamper our good old memories of mongering now. Hoping for a new sunrise for mongers in nearby future. Some times mild frustration creep into body. Enjoying paid porn sites in each month to wipe away the depression.

Expecting a new era of mongering.

Regards.

Mr Enternational
07-18-20, 07:37
Business must be booming for the ladyboys on Fields Ave!I was thinking the exact same thing but did not want to rock the boat. Guys that go with lbs use viagra too.

MonkeyPaw
07-18-20, 09:29
Hi friends.

Feel like good old days are over. We shall pamper our good old memories of mongering now. Hoping for a new sunrise for mongers in nearby future. Some times mild frustration creep into body. Enjoying paid porn sites in each month to wipe away the depression.

Expecting a new era of mongering.

Regards.Yep, that's how the end of the world is supposed to work. Freedom of travel is gone, watch. There is just too many variables with COVID-19, even with a vaccine. Thailand let 1 case slip by and it's the biggest scandal in the country. Imagine, travelers who refuse to take vaccinations or fake medical documents. There goes international travel from here on out.

Streetlooker
07-18-20, 10:17
Surprising as I've been bombarded online by recent returnees and new arrivals. Some one is (incorectly?) spreading the word that there is business available and the girls are acting upon it and heading in.

Cheers. G.If any decent looking girls were out working the area of Phillies and Envy they make some good money IMO. The Guys are out drinking, Trike drivers and the VVVs are out But not many girls around. Yes there are a few 4's and 5's out But Nothing you want to do business with. Freelancer park is Now across from Envy Phillies and that's where some girls are 4's maybe a 5 here and there. Bakala, Glue sniffers and Shabu addicts is all I see pretty much walking the area. If you want girls in AC you pretty much have to get them on line. Rumors still out the bars Open BUT I don't believe it after 8 Pm this place is dark Nothing is open.

Undakovabrotha
07-19-20, 20:10
Yes, online dating has taken hold. Badoo is one of the best places to meet these women. Most often there is no to little money needed! That's the good thing!

Docwiltro
07-23-20, 08:00
That's been my general impression and is perhaps why it is so dead on Fields. Also, many have gone home. I know 3 girls from Champagne who told me most of their co-workers have already left Angeles for the provinces. And these three are leaving in the first week of August for Eastern Leyte where upon arriving they're mandated to do a 14 day quarantine at the local high school: pic below.

WestCoast1
07-23-20, 11:05
Figured I'd post these pics in the AC thread.

I'm sure there were negatives back then. But gone are the magical times (don't know what you've got till its gone). Imagine the following (overly-romanticed) days gone by:

You walk into most any bar and pulled out your cheap camera (before cell phones had good cameras). A waitress grabs another customer's camera and she walks off and snaps pics of the fun stuff happening in the bar. She brings the camera back a few minutes later and walks off to get a drink for another customer. I take my own camera out and snap some pics. Nobody minded. Many girls posed. Never knew what was going to end up on the camera (besides the girls, the camera in AC was Forrest Gump's OTHER box of chocolates). A mama (who I was intimate with for nearly a decade) grabbed my camera one night just after I sat down, and took some of these pics. She happened to get a waitress in some pics, the waitress was also walking around with another customer's camera taking pics. Sh*t. I hadn't even had time to order a drink. What's that worth? The girls were not only more thin back then, but also there was a more playful attitude in the bars. One night having a drink with a different mama (also intimate with) and a waitress, the waitress got up and walked around with my cam. Next day browsing the pics, she'd pictured every bargirl and waitress (about 50 total) in groups posing together (see pics of girls in white outfit).

On my first visit to AC, having a drink in a bar near Brown Sugar, ogling the 20-ish girls on stage, an Aussie sat down and introduced himself as the owner. We chat for a bit, I was considering buying a drink for a cutie. I asked him if the girls were ok to camera. "Most of them. Mate the real trick is to get one NOT to pose for a camera". And he turned out to be right.

THAT SHIP HAS SAILED.

Streetlooker
07-23-20, 11:52
Figured I'd post these pics in the AC thread.

I'm sure there were negatives back then. But gone are the magical times (don't know what you've got till its gone). Imagine the following (overly-romanticed) days gone by:

You walk into most any bar and pulled out your cheap camera (before cell phones had good cameras). A waitress grabs another customer's camera and she walks off and snaps pics of the fun stuff happening in the bar. She brings the camera back a few minutes later and walks off to get a drink for another customer. I take my own camera out and snap some pics. Nobody minded. Many girls posed. Never knew what was going to end up on the camera (besides the girls, the camera in AC was Forrest Gump's OTHER box of chocolates). A mama (who I was intimate with for nearly a decade) grabbed my camera one night just after I sat down, and took some of these pics. She happened to get a waitress in some pics, the waitress was also walking around with another customer's camera taking pics. Sh*t. I hadn't even had time to order a drink. What's that worth? The girls were not only more thin back then, but also there was a more playful attitude in the bars. One night having a drink with a different mama (also intimate with) and a waitress, the waitress got up and walked around with my cam. Next day browsing the pics, she'd pictured every bargirl and waitress (about 50 total) in groups posing together (see pics of girls in white outfit).

On my first visit to AC, having a drink in a bar near Brown Sugar, ogling the 20-ish girls on stage, an Aussie sat down and introduced himself as the owner. We chat for a bit, I was considering buying a drink for a cutie. I asked him if the girls were ok to camera. "Most of them. Mate the real trick is to get one NOT to pose for a camera". And he turned out to be right.

THAT SHIP HAS SAILED.Yep Girls didn't mind so much you take their pictures back then cause there was no internet facebook or you tube channel to plaster them all over on. The girls still don't want their hometown to know they are here working a bar and want to keep there hometown image up. Also I think if you ask any guy what the Good ol days were he will tell you the days when he was 18- maybe 30 yrs old. That 12 yrs span is every guys good ol days. That could be the 60's for some guys, the 70's, the 80's or 90's depending on who you ask. For me the mid 80's was my time in the Philippines. Back when you could fuck like the energizer bunny for hours You keep going and going and going. Now in my later 50's (57) I am happy with a good 15 minute short time and a nap ha ha ha.

Ekspat
07-23-20, 13:58
Now in my later 50's (57) I am happy with a good 15 minute short time and a nap ha ha ha.Same here LOL.

Gone are the pool parties in Lewis Grand.

Streetlooker
07-24-20, 10:38
Same here LOL.

Gone are the pool parties in Lewis Grand.I remember those pool parties at Lewis grand good times. I also remember the good wet T shirt contests they use to have at Swagman's and the 3rd eye in the 1980's. Those were wild and crazy. With lots of nakedness and debauchery. The scorebirds party is lame by comparison has are most of the bars on fields but we live in a PC world now where everything fun is offensive to the metro sexual males and feminist lesbians who run the world now, welcome to the new normal. Boring and lame. However if and when the scorebirds Pool party starts up again I will go there and try to have a good time with the Ladies the best I can without trying to offend anyone. I will also go on a good bar hop all night if and when fields ever reopens which I don't believe will happen anytime soon. Just my opinion on the future of fields ave area BUT I truly believe that fields go go bars have wore out its welcome and the go gos will be razed for more night club type places like Hammer and Hiso and some more KTV Korean pop clubs like old DMZ is now. . AC will become a Freelancer town. Lets see what happens in 5 yrs.

Rick Rock
07-25-20, 14:38
That's been my general impression and is perhaps why it is so dead on Fields. Also, many have gone home. I know 3 girls from Champagne who told me most of their co-workers have already left Angeles for the provinces. And these three are leaving in the first week of August for Eastern Leyte where upon arriving they're mandated to do a 14 day quarantine at the local high school: pic below.Looks better than most of their houses.

Chocha Monger
07-26-20, 15:57
That's been my general impression and is perhaps why it is so dead on Fields. Also, many have gone home. I know 3 girls from Champagne who told me most of their co-workers have already left Angeles for the provinces. And these three are leaving in the first week of August for Eastern Leyte where upon arriving they're mandated to do a 14 day quarantine at the local high school: pic below.The mamasans are tired of feeding the girls who sleep at the stay-in growing fatter each day with no mongers to root. They are no longer willing to run losses to keep their stables in AC and are sending the girls back to their families in the province. LBFMs eat a lot of rice and sleep until midday. They pack on the pounds rapidly if not exercised on stage and in bed nightly. Word has it that another lockdown is in the works. Hence, mamasans and papasans are cutting their losses. They are hoping to find a new crop of skinny girls to replace the fat ones they are sending home, if the bars ever reopen in the future.

All of this means that mongers will have to wait even longer for any chance of having their marshmallows sucked in AC.

Beavis
07-27-20, 06:11
The mamasans are tired of feeding the girls who sleep at the stay-in growing fatter each day with no mongers to root. They are no longer willing to run losses to keep their stables in AC and are sending the girls back to their families in the province. LBFMs eat a lot of rice and sleep until midday. They pack on the pounds rapidly if not exercised on stage and in bed nightly. Word has it that another lockdown is in the works. Hence, mamasans and papasans are cutting their losses. They are hoping to find a new crop of skinny girls to replace the fat ones they are sending home, if the bars ever reopen in the future.

All of this means that mongers will have to wait even longer for any chance of having their marshmallows sucked in AC.There is no new lock-down only stricter checkpoints entering the city.

Goferring
07-27-20, 09:24
The mamasans are tired of feeding the girls who sleep at the stay-in growing fatter each day with no mongers to root. ....You seriously believe that the mamas provide busfares, housing, food, laundry, make up etc for free out of the goodness of their hearts? 😁.

The girls are charged for these at outrageous markups.

Of course, with no bars open or guys strolling they will have no cash to pay for these so will return home to avoid racking up debts to people you pay if you owe.

Enjoy. G.

PedroMorales
07-27-20, 10:38
The mamasans are tired of feeding the girls who sleep at the stay-in growing fatter each day with no mongers to root. They are no longer willing to run losses to keep their stables in AC and are sending the girls back to their families in the province. LBFMs eat a lot of rice and sleep until midday. They pack on the pounds rapidly if not exercised on stage and in bed nightly. Word has it that another lockdown is in the works. Hence, mamasans and papasans are cutting their losses. They are hoping to find a new crop of skinny girls to replace the fat ones they are sending home, if the bars ever reopen in the future.

All of this means that mongers will have to wait even longer for any chance of having their marshmallows sucked in AC.Angeles must be made a World UNESCO Heritage site before all the marshmallows disappear. Burgos St in Singapore has long gone and, if Marshmallow Central goes, it will be the worst thing since Julius Caesar, the biggest marshmallow of his era, began the Great Fire at the Library of Alexandria. Where are marshmallows to get rimmed now? Time for protest for the right to be rimmed.

Rick Rock
07-28-20, 04:22
Angeles must be made a World UNESCO Heritage site before all the marshmallows disappear. Burgos St in Singapore has long gone and, if Marshmallow Central goes, it will be the worst thing since Julius Caesar, the biggest marshmallow of his era, began the Great Fire at the Library of Alexandria. Where are marshmallows to get rimmed now? Time for protest for the right to be rimmed.More likely is that the economic impact of this will do something that should have been done years ago: Angeles City bars will be condemned to closure.

Streetlooker
07-29-20, 06:24
This place is a ghost town after 8 PM. Did another walk around last night Nothing has changed since March. A few freelancers can be found during the day wondering around but 4's and 5's at best. The pussy well has dried up in this town. Mostly all I see is V V V. S running around with boner med. What use is a boner without a hole to stick it in? RIP AC.

PilotPaul
07-29-20, 08:04
This place is a ghost town after 8 PM. Did another walk around last night Nothing has changed since March. A few freelancers can be found during the day wondering around but 4's and 5's at best. The pussy well has dried up in this town. Mostly all I see is V V V. S running around with boner med. What use is a boner without a hole to stick it in? RIP AC.Have some pity for the viagra vendors. They are overstocked and no sales. Maybe you can capture the market and buy up supply.

Goferring
07-29-20, 08:21
This place is a ghost town after 8 PM. Did another walk around last night Nothing has changed since March. A few freelancers can be found during the day wondering around but 4's and 5's at best. The pussy well has dried up in this town. Mostly all I see is V V V. S running around with boner med. What use is a boner without a hole to stick it in? RIP AC.SL, they have this new thing called the internet. Lots of girls online in AC. 😁.

I'd agree however that these don't include a nights bar hopping.

Cheers. G.

Streetlooker
07-29-20, 15:13
Have some pity for the viagra vendors. They are overstocked and no sales. Maybe you can capture the market and buy up supply.I hate those vermin. Thats what VVV stands for Vermin Viagra Vendors. It Was a Good place to be when they got banned from walking street by the major. Nothing sucks more then trying to eat a meal and having a stinkin VVV sticking stuff in your face trying to get you to buy something and not taking no and moving on and just stands there 2 ft from you trying to eat breathing on your plate of food. .

Streetlooker
07-29-20, 15:14
SL, they have this new thing called the internet. Lots of girls online in AC. 😁.

I'd agree however that these don't include a nights bar hopping.

Cheers. G.Internet hunting is fun. BUT bar hoping is 10 X better. Internet requires long waits to get girls to meet you and then no show or be 45 minutes later then planned time filipino time. You are also competing for her time with her other 10 regulars who also have booked her up for the day so she might fit you in next tues at 6 pm between 2 other guys shes made arrangements with. Barhopping is Meet girl, make deal with girl, bang girl, all in a hours time. instant gratification.

Columpuss
08-04-20, 10:12
I remember those pool parties at Lewis grand good times. I also remember the good wet T shirt contests they use to have at Swagman's and the 3rd eye in the 1980's. Those were wild and crazy.
.I was a greenhorn in the early 2000's and Swagman was my guiding light between MN and AC. I had many memories hanging out at the AC restaurant for many years even though I never stayed at the hotel. When I heard it discontinued operation, I couldn't help thinking about those wonderful nostalgic days. AC isn't the same any more. RIP my old friend.

Streetlooker
08-05-20, 12:25
Nothing new to report same ol dead town with nothing going on. 3's and 4's and bakla across from Envy and Phillies in New Freelancer park. Dozen of VVV's selling pills but nothing to sticky your boner in. NO end in sight for a date to reopen the bars.

Rick Rock
08-05-20, 13:33
NO end in sight for a date to reopen the bars.It ain't happening.

Start making alternate plans.

MamaGuevos
08-08-20, 04:41
I must fly before Jan 1 or lose a large number of free upgrades on AA. I thought I would try November. Things probably won't be quite as crazy and if Trump declares himself King, I will probably be looking to leave anyway.

I want a really nice hotel in Angeles City, but all I can find that I know is quality is the Marriott. So I was wondering if a few of you guys in the know would tell me: 1) is it girl friendly? Sounds silly in the Philippines to have to ask that question, but if there is one hotel that might be difficult, it would be the Marriott. 2) Does anyone have experience with the ABC Hotel? I seem to remember I have seen reviews here, but everything is so full of COVID talk that after 30 minutes, I gave up looking. 3) Clean, not too far from the action, good WiFi and a big room for small parties are what I am looking for. Anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Mamaguevos.

Dg8787
08-08-20, 22:07
I must fly before Jan 1 or lose a large number of free upgrades on AA. I thought I would try November. Things probably won't be quite as crazy and if Trump declares himself King, I will probably be looking to leave anyway.

I want a really nice hotel in Angeles City, but all I can find that I know is quality is the Marriott. So I was wondering if a few of you guys in the know would tell me: 1) is it girl friendly? Sounds silly in the Philippines to have to ask that question, but if there is one hotel that might be difficult, it would be the Marriott. 2) Does anyone have experience with the ABC Hotel? I seem to remember I have seen reviews here, but everything is so full of COVID talk that after 30 minutes, I gave up looking. 3) Clean, not too far from the action, good WiFi and a big room for small parties are what I am looking for. Anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Mamaguevos.First week in November you will know if Trump is re-elected or not. I don't really understand why you would call him King? But it really isn't for discussion in this forum.

There is a Angeles City Hotel forum. Is go back to page 5 to get your info. Plenty of info about ABC Hotel. Plenty of information on AC hotels on agoda.com.

You won't need to rely on good luck just do your due deligence.

Wicked Roger
08-08-20, 23:16

I want a really nice hotel in Angeles City, but all I can find that I know is quality is the Marriott. So I was wondering if a few of you guys in the know would tell me: 1) is it girl friendly? Sounds silly in the Philippines to have to ask that question, but if there is one hotel that might be difficult, it would be the Marriott. 2) Does anyone have experience with the ABC Hotel? I seem to remember I have seen reviews here, but everything is so full of COVID talk that after 30 minutes, I gave up looking. 3) Clean, not too far from the action, good WiFi and a big room for small parties are what I am looking for. Anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Mamaguevos.MG.

DG has given good advice but if you can be bothered to go back 5 or so pages please PM me as I know a few hidden gems in AC.

Look forward to the PM.

Simon Baker
08-09-20, 18:20
ABC is a good girl friendly hotel to stay at. The rooms are sufficiently comfortable. The highlight is the rooftop pool and you can take your guest along with no extra charges. It gets loud and full but not sure about this year.

I want a really nice hotel in Angeles City, but all I can find that I know is quality is the Marriott. So I was wondering if a few of you guys in the know would tell me: 1) is it girl friendly? Sounds silly in the Philippines to have to ask that question, but if there is one hotel that might be difficult, it would be the Marriott. 2) Does anyone have experience with the ABC Hotel? I seem to remember I have seen reviews here, but everything is so full of COVID talk that after 30 minutes, I gave up looking. 3) Clean, not too far from the action, good WiFi and a big room for small parties are what I am looking for. Anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Mamaguevos.

Zman429
08-10-20, 02:37
ABC is a good girl friendly hotel to stay at. The rooms are sufficiently comfortable. The highlight is the rooftop pool and you can take your guest along with no extra charges. It gets loud and full but not sure about this year.Plus they have free car shuttle to airport (Clark) and Walking street, and for a fee anywhere else.

BroComplex
08-10-20, 10:06
ABC is a good girl friendly hotel to stay at. The rooms are sufficiently comfortable. The highlight is the rooftop pool and you can take your guest along with no extra charges. It gets loud and full but not sure about this year.ABC is outrageously expensive for no good reason. Queen is my favorite hotel but still on the expensive side. Central Park tower is also good but still expensive and no swimming pool. Other options are score birds, it's good and cheap and have a great swimming pool but you will hear a loud noise from hiso. Or if you don't want a swimming pool there are a few good hotels right on the walking street that a comfortable, clean and cost a third of ABC price.

Java Man
08-10-20, 11:38
Central Park tower is also good but still expensive and no swimming pool.Central Park Tower Has an infinity pool on the rooftop, by the restaurant. Penthouse also has a rooftop pool.

Red Kilt
08-10-20, 11:48
<SNIP> Other options are score birds, it's good and cheap and have a great swimming pool but you will hear a loud noise from hiso. <SNIP> I understand that HiSo is no more.

Closed up and being dismantled inside.

Beavis
08-10-20, 12:43
AC will probably never be a glimmer of what it was but if you can make it there there are better options for places to stay. Plenty of Kandi Towers and other condos on Airbnb for less than ABC (1200 to 200 pesos per night, 25-40 USD). Kandi has pool, rooftop bar, gym, restaurants, convenience store, and many other options. Walking street is closed and Phillies and Envy are heavily saturated with ladyboys.

The Rose
08-10-20, 13:01
What's the big secret about a hidden gem hotel?

MG.

DG has given good advice but if you can be bothered to go back 5 or so pages please PM me as I know a few hidden gems in AC.

Look forward to the PM.

RainMania
08-10-20, 14:37
ABC is outrageously expensive for no good reason. Queen is my favorite hotel but still on the expensive side. Central Park tower is also good but still expensive and no swimming pool. Other options are score birds, it's good and cheap and have a great swimming pool but you will hear a loud noise from hiso. Or if you don't want a swimming pool there are a few good hotels right on the walking street that a comfortable, clean and cost a third of ABC price.Central Park Tower has a rooftop pool. Both Queens and CPT are roughly the same price ($50-60 per night) for their basic rooms, add an extra $10-20 per night for upgraded perks like see through bathroom, balcony etc, plus an additional $10-20 per night for their suites. Not outrageously expensive for what are essentially 3-3. 5 star hotels.

ABC however, takes the cake with its pricing. I've stayed there on a few occasions but yes, totally not worth the price except if you have excess dollars to burn for a weekend. It's only about half a notch more comfortable than Queens and CPT but nearly double their prices. Though ABC tries too hard with the 'luxury' it tries to portray. Still, it's the biggest party in town and the go to place of you want to be seen showing off.

There are other notable places like winds boutique hotel, ambassador suites, kandi tower 3, La Grande Residences and AC Luxe. All in the price range of $40-70 per night for their basic rooms. All also have pools if that's your thing.

Wicked Roger
08-10-20, 15:31
What's the big secret about a hidden gem hotel?Best PM Rose as easier, Look forward to the PM.

Kazeu
08-10-20, 17:51
I would hardly call it the biggest party in town. Objectively speaking it is probably the biggest party in any hotel. High Society when things were open was always a bigger party and cheaper to boot, but there isn't a pool in high society, so maybe that's the deciding factor for you.

I've never stayed in ABC, it never seemed worth the money to me. I have been to Aqua a few times and have female friends who liked to go there regularly because they would get free drinks from the bar tenders. Girls get in for free. Guys pay 500 entrance consumable. The few times that I was there there were always more employees there than customers. And the live musician was so bad I was on the verge of offering them money to just stop playing.

As a pick up scene, theres just not enough people that go there on a regular basis. Sure if you stay in the hotel, it doesn't cost you anything to pop in and check it out, but as an outside, unless you're going with people. For 500 entrance, its not worth it.

Central Park Tower has a rooftop pool. Both Queens and CPT are roughly the same price ($50-60 per night) for their basic rooms, add an extra $10-20 per night for upgraded perks like see through bathroom, balcony etc, plus an additional $10-20 per night for their suites. Not outrageously expensive for what are essentially 3-3. 5 star hotels.

ABC however, takes the cake with its pricing. I've stayed there on a few occasions but yes, totally not worth the price except if you have excess dollars to burn for a weekend. It's only about half a notch more comfortable than Queens and CPT but nearly double their prices. Though ABC tries too hard with the 'luxury' it tries to portray. Still, it's the biggest party in town and the go to place of you want to be seen showing off.

There are other notable places like winds boutique hotel, ambassador suites, kandi tower 3, La Grande Residences and AC Luxe. All in the price range of $40-70 per night for their basic rooms. All also have pools if that's your thing.

Streetlooker
08-10-20, 18:12

I want a really nice hotel in Angeles City, but all I can find that I know is quality is the Marriott. So I was wondering if a few of you guys in the know would tell me: 1) is it girl friendly? Sounds silly in the Philippines to have to ask that question, but if there is one hotel that might be difficult, it would be the Marriott. 2) Does anyone have experience with the ABC Hotel? I seem to remember I have seen reviews here, but everything is so full of COVID talk that after 30 minutes, I gave up looking. 3) Clean, not too far from the action, good WiFi and a big room for small parties are what I am looking for. Anyone have a suggestion? Many thanks, Mamaguevos.NOV is not going to be any different then now. There are no girls here its a ghosttown now and it will be in NOV also. The bars are done and will never open again. There is no action to be close too. AC has been locked down since March 16 and Nothing has changed here since then. If you want a vacation the Philippines is not where you want to go. Use to be the slogan was " Its more fun in the Philippines". Now its changed to" Its no more fun in the Philippines".

Streetlooker
08-10-20, 18:16
ABC is outrageously expensive for no good reason. Queen is my favorite hotel but still on the expensive side. Central Park tower is also good but still expensive and no swimming pool. Other options are score birds, it's good and cheap and have a great swimming pool but you will hear a loud noise from hiso. Or if you don't want a swimming pool there are a few good hotels right on the walking street that a comfortable, clean and cost a third of ABC price.Yes the ABC hotel is a 3 star hotel (Maybe) trying to pass itself off has a 5 star hotel. I frankly think its a shithole. Its so dark in there for a reason so you can't see how filthy it really is. .

Streetlooker
08-10-20, 18:18
ABC is outrageously expensive for no good reason. Queen is my favorite hotel but still on the expensive side. Central Park tower is also good but still expensive and no swimming pool. Other options are score birds, it's good and cheap and have a great swimming pool but you will hear a loud noise from hiso. Or if you don't want a swimming pool there are a few good hotels right on the walking street that a comfortable, clean and cost a third of ABC price.Both hotels and pretty much 95% of all the hotels near walking street are closed up doors locked and they ain; t going to open anytime soon.

Dg8787
08-10-20, 21:18
What's the big secret about a hidden gem hotel?So the Koreans won't find out about the hidden gems.

Chocha Monger
08-10-20, 22:42
NOV is not going to be any different then now. There are no girls here its a ghosttown now and it will be in NOV also. The bars are done and will never open again. There is no action to be close too. AC has been locked down since March 16 and Nothing has changed here since then. If you want a vacation the Philippines is not where you want to go. Use to be the slogan was " Its more fun in the Philippines". Now its changed to" Its no more fun in the Philippines".Sad news indeed! The bars are gone forever. Many mongers are dying without a root because AC is no more. The Philippines is no longer LBFM Paradise. Where will mongers go now for a cheap root?

Sammon
08-11-20, 03:02
NOV is not going to be any different then now. There are no girls here its a ghosttown now and it will be in NOV also. The bars are done and will never open again. There is no action to be close too. AC has been locked down since March 16 and Nothing has changed here since then. If you want a vacation the Philippines is not where you want to go. Use to be the slogan was " Its more fun in the Philippines". Now its changed to" Its no more fun in the Philippines".Do not take a pessimistic view. AC Will come back IMHO. Like anywhere else in the world things are Helter skelter now. But the buildings are there, street is there, people are there. Once the threat of virus is gone it will be back like before. Philippines has not hit booming economy and the girls do not need to prostitute to survive. With overpopulation and poor infrastructure and poverty there will always be available girls and AC will find a way to bounce back.

Beavis
08-11-20, 04:25
NOV is not going to be any different then now. There are no girls here its a ghosttown now and it will be in NOV also. The bars are done and will never open again. There is no action to be close too. AC has been locked down since March 16 and Nothing has changed here since then. If you want a vacation the Philippines is not where you want to go. Use to be the slogan was " Its more fun in the Philippines". Now its changed to" Its no more fun in the Philippines".That's only speculation, nobody has any idea what the future is so saying they will never open again is only your opinion. They might never open again and they might open next week. Barretto bars are open, very limited hours but they are open. No need to start rumors that they will never open until it comes from an official source.

Mr Enternational
08-11-20, 05:03
Sad news indeed! The bars are gone forever. Many mongers are dying without a root because AC is no more. The Philippines is no longer LBFM Paradise. Where will mongers go now for a cheap root?Yet there is still a glimmer of hope. They can learn how to use the internet like everybody else and find chicks that way.

Mr Enternational
08-11-20, 05:11
Do not take a pessimistic view. AC Will come back IMHO. Like anywhere else in the world things are Helter skelter now. But the buildings are there, street is there, people are there. Once the threat of virus is gone it will be back like before. Philippines has not hit booming economy and the girls do not need to prostitute to survive. With overpopulation and poor infrastructure and poverty there will always be available girls and AC will find a way to bounce back.People thought the same thing about the foreigner sex scene in Rio de Janeiro. But they took that out without there even being a virus. Brazil still does not have a booming economy, and still has poor infrastructure and poverty. Fact is that these little sex bubbles that serve foreigners mean nothing to these countries; at least not as much as the foreigners that partake in them want to think they mean.

Thampi62
08-11-20, 06:06
Do not take a pessimistic view. AC Will come back IMHO. Like anywhere else in the world things are Helter skelter now. But the buildings are there, street is there, people are there. Once the threat of virus is gone it will be back like before. Philippines has not hit booming economy and the girls do not need to prostitute to survive. With overpopulation and poor infrastructure and poverty there will always be available girls and AC will find a way to bounce back.I second it. Be optimistic. As long as girls in Phil, as long as people want to make easy money, as long as mongers looking for pleasure, things will come back. It is only a mater of time. Be patient. Be confident.

Long live mongers.

Streetlooker
08-11-20, 16:47
Do not take a pessimistic view. AC Will come back IMHO. Like anywhere else in the world things are Helter skelter now. But the buildings are there, street is there, people are there. Once the threat of virus is gone it will be back like before. Philippines has not hit booming economy and the girls do not need to prostitute to survive. With overpopulation and poor infrastructure and poverty there will always be available girls and AC will find a way to bounce back.I predict most of the buildings on walking street except maybe 2 of the hotels will be razed to build Casino for the Chinese to operate POGOS and KTV bars for the Koreans like they turned DMZ into. POGOS is where the real revenue is made NOT dumpy run down bars. Lets see if I am right. Just a wild out of left field prediction thou.

Member #4698
08-11-20, 17:27
I predict most of the buildings on walking street except maybe 2 of the hotels will be razed to build Casino for the Chinese to operate POGOS and KTV bars for the Koreans like they turned DMZ into. POGOS is where the real revenue is made NOT dumpy run down bars. Lets see if I am right. Just a wild out of left field prediction thou.Like you say, it is just a prediction out of left field. But let's say the future works out this way; then all the bars and honky tonks will move to Barrio Barretto which is a nice location if you ask me. I appreciate a sea breeze.

Sammon
08-11-20, 21:26
I predict most of the buildings on walking street except maybe 2 of the hotels will be razed to build Casino for the Chinese to operate POGOS and KTV bars for the Koreans like they turned DMZ into. POGOS is where the real revenue is made NOT dumpy run down bars. Lets see if I am right. Just a wild out of left field prediction thou.There is no real reason to raze fields Avenue buildings to build Casinos and KTV. Those can be built anywhere as they have done already. Their clients go there and fields Avenue caters to only select mongers who are looking for small bars, cheap drinks, reasonably cheap hotels, cheap girls, party atmosphere, cheap food, cheap massage and everything cheap. High end gamblers and KTV clients have their own supply of babydoll look girls Who command high prices.

Long time ago Bangkok also tried to close patpong, nana plaza trying to move it outside Bangkok city. Prostitution creates its own economy which supports a host of businesses. Even alternate venues are chosen to replicate fields Avenue it will fail.

Dg8787
08-11-20, 21:59
I predict most of the buildings on walking street except maybe 2 of the hotels will be razed to build Casino for the Chinese to operate POGOS and KTV bars for the Koreans like they turned DMZ into. POGOS is where the real revenue is made NOT dumpy run down bars. Lets see if I am right. Just a wild out of left field prediction thou.Now you have let the cat out of the bag! Korean and Chinese speculators are clamoring up and down Fields secretly buying up the properties. Not to mention making big under the table payments to city hall.

Personally I don't see it. I am hedging my bet with 5 kilos of rice and 5 cans of Mega Sardines every month to a select few of the unemployed bar girls.

Goferring
08-12-20, 01:20
Their clients go there and fields Avenue caters to only select mongers who are looking for small bars, cheap drinks, reasonably cheap hotels, cheap girls, party atmosphere, cheap food, cheap massage and everything cheap....Where can these be found?

I find pretty much everything in AC overpriced once the quality of the goods received is factored in. The bar hopping party scene died years ago.

AC's only attraction to me is the concentration of services and the over the top nature of the place.

The best value for money that I have had was to be found out of town or in the provinces. But yes, it's not as point and shoot as walking into a bar full of single moms. 😁.

Cheers. G.

Sammon
08-12-20, 03:09
Where can these be found?

I find pretty much everything in AC overpriced once the quality of the goods received is factored in. The bar hopping party scene died years ago.

AC's only attraction to me is the concentration of services and the over the top nature of the place.

The best value for money that I have had was to be found out of town or in the provinces. But yes, it's not as point and shoot as walking into a bar full of single moms. 😁.

Cheers. G.AC Is not overpriced compared to many other entertainment places we go to in many countries. To name a few Costa Rica, DR prices have gone up considerably for good lookers not to mention lack of good service. Many AC Girls give good service.

I have had many many province girls and they are good and they can be less expensive depending on you. I generally compensate them well. Also as you mentioned it takes work to get them. But for a guy who wants point and shoot fun AC Fits the bill. For a weekend punters who live couple of hours plane rides away AC Is perfect. They pay lot higher prices for girls where they live. E. g Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan and now even China.

Turgid
08-12-20, 15:42
Yes the ABC hotel is a 3 star hotel (Maybe) trying to pass itself off has a 5 star hotel. I frankly think its a shithole. Its so dark in there for a reason so you can't see how filthy it really is. .Then why did the girls love it so much?

Ekspat
08-12-20, 16:06
Then why did the girls love it so much?Because it's the most expensive there in Balibago and they don't know anything better.

Dg8787
08-12-20, 16:09
Then why did the girls love it so much?Girls rate it 5 stars. It is 5 stars in PH. All about perspective.

It has 5 star value to many customers.

Dg8787
08-12-20, 16:13
Then why did the girls love it so much?If I had a couple slutty beauties for a PSE 3 sum for a couple of nights I would stay at ABC and live it up.

Matter of fact, that is what I am going to do next time I am in AC. Line me up a couple slim beauties dressed up in slutty attire with 4 inch heels!

Soapy Smith
08-12-20, 20:50
Personally I don't see it. I am hedging my bet with 5 kilos of rice and 5 cans of Mega Sardines every month to a select few of the unemployed bar girls.It's important that you do that. The Philippines has the "foremost" rice research facility in the world, the International Rice Research Institute in LOS Banos, Laguna Province. It was founded in 1960 with money from the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations in the US. For six decades scientists have been traveling there from developing countries around the world to learn from Filipinos. Now the Philippines is probably the only rice-insufficient country in Southeast Asia. So a little outside help with donated rice is a very kindly gesture to Filipinos. And the sardines may help their babies grow up with full-sized legs rather than the stunted unano binti (pygmy legs) that many Filipinos have as a result of protein deficiency in childhood.

Goferring
08-12-20, 22:10
AC Is not overpriced compared to many other entertainment places we go to in many countries. To name a few Costa Rica, DR prices have gone up considerably for good lookers not to mention lack of good service. Many AC Girls give good service..Valid points. I should have added that I was talking about AC being more expensive than other domestic options. I note that a few previously travelling mongers in my country are now realizing that it's actually cheaper for them to stay and play at home.

It is indeed a shame that discount airfares and a multitude of new options for the girls have increased demand and driven down supply of girls across the board. Economics 101 tells what that has done to prices and quality of services generally. The Philippines certainly isn't alone there.

WRT the ABC, its marketed as an 'experience' and that's what it does very well. If a guy looks at the component parts then nothing is exceptional but as a whole it does it's intended purpose very well and charges accordingly. If all one wants is a clean bed for the night and a cold air con then give it a miss. Girls dancing around the stripper pole in your inroom bar while you are having a 4 some in the jacuzzi? Then the ABC is for you. 😁.

Enjoy. G.

P.S. I'd agree that the new tier has made the whole lower area very dark and dingy.

Wicked Roger
08-13-20, 00:16
If I had a couple slutty beauties for a PSE 3 sum for a couple of nights I would stay at ABC and live it up.

Matter of fact, that is what I am going to do next time I am in AC. Line me up a couple slim beauties dressed up in slutty attire with 4 inch heels!Only 4 inches DG, the lady we have discussed privately is more into 8-10 but each to his own LOL. Four inches is very normal in my thinking, 5 is acceptable but slutty is 8-10. A few of her collection that she even wears to the mall.

DzikaBomba
08-13-20, 07:10
Looks like High Society is no more.

The Wuhan Virus killed it.

If it will ever open again?

Someone knows any Details?

Goferring
08-13-20, 11:27
Only 4 inches DG, the lady we have discussed privately is more into 8-10 but each to his own LOL. Four inches is very normal in my thinking, 5 is acceptable but slutty is 8-10. A few of her collection that she even wears to the mall.Hahaha. We also have another common AC friend that could help out DG with the moresome. However, her particular passion is BBBBG parties. Last time I met her, she definitely had some unfulfilled desires. 🤩.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
08-13-20, 11:50

Someone knows any Details?Faaark. HiSo must have printed money pre C19 so it looks like the only businesses that will remain will be the straight up launderers and no semi legit AC company will survive.

Shame.

G.

Red Kilt
08-13-20, 13:40

Someone knows any Details?If you were reading the thread you would have seen my post of 26681.

BroComplex
08-13-20, 14:55

Someone knows any Details?They are taking the opportunity to renovate. Hiso is very popular and even if they decided to close it the Koreans will buy it and turn it into another Koreans only spot.

RacShack
08-14-20, 02:19
If you were reading the thread you would have seen my post of 26681.Thanks for your post, but it's short, does anyone know for sure it's done. And not just being remodeled, even with their horrible attitude last few years, I hope they don't close!.

The Rose
08-14-20, 06:51
Best PM Rose as easier, Look forward to the PM.Yo Roger Dodger, I don't need that info. I got my regular haunt for over 20 years. But I am wondering why you are not forthcoming about such info since it may be useful to others. Gofer has suggested that you don't want the Hanguks to get the info but they got their own hotels and their own communication network. So why aren't you willing to put it out on the forum for all? Might save you the trouble to answer a lot of PM's. What's the big secret? Or maybe you sly dog you you are trying to be a rainmaker for ISG.

WestCoast1
08-14-20, 09:29
Yo Roger Dodger, I don't need that info. I got my regular haunt for over 20 years. But I am wondering why you are not forthcoming about such info since it may be useful to others. Gofer has suggested that you don't want the Hanguks to get the info but they got their own hotels and their own communication network. So why aren't you willing to put it out on the forum for all? Might save you the trouble to answer a lot of PM's. What's the big secret? Or maybe you sly dog you you are trying to be a rainmaker for ISG.A number of the old guard don't post everything on the open forum; information best shared privately. Roger has been known to be full of good information regarding Phils, both on the open board and privately.

Goferring
08-14-20, 09:31
Gofer has suggested that you don't want the Hanguks to get the info but they got their own hotels and their own communication network. Sorry, I've got no idea what a Hanguk is and Rodger doesn't need my permission to (not) help others. There is no shortage of guys on this board that he has assisted over the years.

Cheers. G.

Wicked Roger
08-14-20, 11:42
Yo Roger Dodger, I don't need that info. I got my regular haunt for over 20 years. But I am wondering why you are not forthcoming about such info since it may be useful to others. Gofer has suggested that you don't want the Hanguks to get the info but they got their own hotels and their own communication network. So why aren't you willing to put it out on the forum for all? Might save you the trouble to answer a lot of PM's. What's the big secret? Or maybe you sly dog you you are trying to be a rainmaker for ISG.Simply put? You have 7 FRs, you been mongering for 20 years but 7 FRs, I check posting history and whether you have a PM facility. Goffer and Westie have and we do communicate using PM at times.

On this board and a few others there is a term called 'manager' - if you RTFF this word in say the Philippines and UAE boards you will understand what this means.

So look forward to the PM.

Streetlooker
08-14-20, 18:27
Like you say, it is just a prediction out of left field. But let's say the future works out this way; then all the bars and honky tonks will move to Barrio Barretto which is a nice location if you ask me. I appreciate a sea breeze.Subic bay is looking 100 times better to me then AC is right now. Its just so dead here at least there your right you can sit on the beach and smell the sea air.

Dg8787
08-14-20, 18:29
Yo Roger Dodger, I don't need that info. I got my regular haunt for over 20 years. But I am wondering why you are not forthcoming about such info since it may be useful to others. Gofer has suggested that you don't want the Hanguks to get the info but they got their own hotels and their own communication network. So why aren't you willing to put it out on the forum for all? Might save you the trouble to answer a lot of PM's. What's the big secret? Or maybe you sly dog you you are trying to be a rainmaker for ISG.Why would someone send you information or even a contact? You are an unknown! Maybe a troll?

Dg8787
08-14-20, 18:35
Only 4 inches DG, the lady we have discussed privately is more into 8-10 but each to his own LOL. Four inches is very normal in my thinking, 5 is acceptable but slutty is 8-10. A few of her collection that she even wears to the mall.I have been schooled today. Bring her on!

Streetlooker
08-14-20, 18:36
Then why did the girls love it so much?Because to a rice farmers girl who has lived in a shack all her life without any modern luxuries they think its a 5 star resort they simply don't know any better and for some reason its called a 5 star resort when in reality its 2 and a half stars at best. I stayed in Motel 6's that were cleaner and more modern then that place for half the price. ABC is a total shithole.

Streetlooker
08-14-20, 18:38

Someone knows any Details?Could just be remodeling so when they can open back up in 2023 or 2024 it will look nice.

Kabul Guy
08-15-20, 00:17
Because to a rice farmers girl who has lived in a shack all her life without any modern luxuries they think its a 5 star resort they simply don't know any better and for some reason its called a 5 star resort when in reality its 2 and a half stars at best. I stayed in Motel 6's that were cleaner and more modern then that place for half the price. ABC is a total shithole.You realize that stars has nothing to do with the condition of the place?

The star ratings are all based on services offered. Do they have 24 hour front desk, do they have gym / pool? Do they have 24 restaurant or room service?

I have stayed in very clean and good one star places, ones I will return to time and time again when all I want os a basic room at a good price. I also have stayed in cockroach infested 5 star shitholes that I will not return to if I was paid to stay there. But the star ratings were still valid because they ticked the approprate boxes.

I was in a 1 star once and had a case of beer in the room. When I came back it was gone. The owner took it and put it in a big fridge in his living room. He opened his home as a BYOB hang out for his guests complete with TV, beer fridge pool table, etc. I stayed in a 5 star and the maids stole my phone. Hotel management basically told me too bad nothing that would do about it, they never took a report.

The Rose
08-15-20, 03:23
Simply put? You have 7 FRs, you been mongering for 20 years but 7 FRs, I check posting history and whether you have a PM facility. Goffer and Westie have and we do communicate using PM at times.

On this board and a few others there is a term called 'manager' - if you RTFF this word in say the Philippines and UAE boards you will understand what this means.

So look forward to the PM.Judging a member by the number of posts is like assessing a working girl by her bra size. But I will answer the query. I have stayed many times at the Vistellana hotel. Real budget, maybe 400 a night. I prefer the Marble Inn which has been open during this Covid business when hotels were closed because it is technically a "residence" and not a hotel. It is in the Diamond Subdivision down the street from the old Swagman Hotel which has been razed to the ground. About 1000 a night but they got fan rooms for less. It has got a great open kitchen perhaps the best restaurant in AC. Now the Marble Inn is a real hidden gem and it is out there for all my ISG brothers and you don't need to PM anybody for the info. There, now what's the big deal about sharing info?

Engine Driver
08-15-20, 07:30
. ABC is a total shithole.Have you stayed in the Aqua Rooms in the new wing? They are the furthest possible from a shit hole. I've stayed at the ABC many times and always found the place to be exceptional. I've stayed in many nice places in the usual RWML cities, but I rate is this amongst the best. Not sure that your complaints are valid. I agree the price is very high for the Philippines, but the place is an oasis in the middle of gigantic shit hole that is AC. They would never discount the rooms as the hotel was always full, pre-Wuhan Reaper.

Picture is of a super hot Pinay in my room at the ABC. Half of this board has probably fucked her, so I chopped off her head to save her any embarrassment.

Mr Enternational
08-15-20, 08:08
Because to a rice farmers girl who has lived in a shack all her life without any modern luxuries they think its a 5 star resort they simply don't know any better Now why do they like that delicious world-class cuisine at Jollibee so much?

Soapy Smith
08-15-20, 08:26
Now why do some of them like that delicious world-class cuisine at Jolli Bee so much?The shacks they've lived in have everything all jammed into a small space: cooking, dish cupboards, sitting, TV (for the "rich" ones), bunk beds or floor mats, photos hung on the walls, and CR all scrunched into 150 square feet, for half a dozen or more extended family members. Mom and the kids share cooking and dish washing responsibilities. Jollibee seems unbelievably spacious by comparison, and being able to walk up to the counter, order some crap food that they've seen on TV, and having it prepared and delivered by other people in ten minutes or less seems almost magical. That the food is unhealthy and the recipes totally lacking in nuance is irrelevant.

Goferring
08-15-20, 10:30
Now why do they like that delicious world-class cuisine at Jollibee so much?I can remember when KFC was rolling out throughout Asia. At the time, many girls regarded a meal there as a sophisticated date. 😁.

G.

WestCoast1
08-15-20, 13:16
I can remember when KFC was rolling out throughout Asia. At the time, many girls regarded a meal there as a sophisticated date. 😁.

G.Unfortunately (or fortunately for guys even more koripot than me), many girls still do. . .

Turgid
08-15-20, 15:25
You realize that stars has nothing to do with the condition of the place?

The star ratings are all based on services offered. Do they have 24 hour front desk, do they have gym / pool? Do they have 24 restaurant or room service?

I have stayed in very clean and good one star places, ones I will return to time and time again when all I want os a basic room at a good price. I also have stayed in cockroach infested 5 star shitholes that I will not return to if I was paid to stay there. But the star ratings were still valid because they ticked the approprate boxes.

I was in a 1 star once and had a case of beer in the room. When I came back it was gone. The owner took it and put it in a big fridge in his living room. He opened his home as a BYOB hang out for his guests complete with TV, beer fridge pool table, etc. I stayed in a 5 star and the maids stole my phone. Hotel management basically told me too bad nothing that would do about it, they never took a report.When I was last in AC in 2007 I stayed at the Perimeter hotel for US $16 per night. I was quite happy there and pulled up many a damsel from the bar downstairs. Not sure whether it has stayed around.

Kazeu
08-15-20, 18:07
In my experience, it has always been harder than I would have ever imagined to get rooms in angeles city. At least for me, I don't care to stay in any fan only room. I need air con and a decent amount of space. I have never been able to walk in to my hotel of choice and get my room of choice. It try to make my reservations at least 2 weeks prior. I don't think its too hard understand why someone would want to keep their favorite gem of a hotel a secret. If it is a gem, once the word is out, everyone flocks there and either the prices rise or you end up having to make reservations even further in advance. Makes perfect sense to me. But his gem may not be your gem. And your gem maybe not be a gem to me.

Personally, I think tourism was much better in the days when not everyone knew about every gem. Thanks to instagram and boards like this, and really the internet in general everyone knows about all the spots and you got thousands of chinese tourists everywhere.

The infomation is out there, its theres for the taking.

That said. Here's my gem for you. Devera Hotel. Far enough away from the action, but close enough to play. Not fancy, but clean rooms. Nice people. I'm sure they need the business now.

Judging a member by the number of posts is like assessing a working girl by her bra size. But I will answer the query. I have stayed many times at the Vistellana hotel. Real budget, maybe 400 a night. I prefer the Marble Inn which has been open during this Covid business when hotels were closed because it is technically a "residence" and not a hotel. It is in the Diamond Subdivision down the street from the old Swagman Hotel which has been razed to the ground. About 1000 a night but they got fan rooms for less. It has got a great open kitchen perhaps the best restaurant in AC. Now the Marble Inn is a real hidden gem and it is out there for all my ISG brothers and you don't need to PM anybody for the info. There, now what's the big deal about sharing info?

Ekspat
08-16-20, 13:47
That said. Here's my gem for you. Devera Hotel. Far enough away from the action, but close enough to play.Indeed, Devera isn't bad. The good thing is that Ponytails is next to it. The bad thing is that they only have one lift for six or seven floors.

Streetlooker
08-16-20, 13:55
Now why do they like that delicious world-class cuisine at Jollibee so much?Because the TV and their friends tells them its a happy place to go and that the food is delicious and we all know filpina's believe everything the TV and their friends tells them. All the bargirls seem to have this nieve notion that ABC is some high classed 5 star hotel and that those who stay there have the big money because the room rates are so high.

Streetlooker
08-16-20, 14:03
Indeed, Devera isn't bad. The good thing is that Ponytails is next to it. The bad thing is that they only have one lift for six or seven floors.Ponytails is done closed and it don't look like it will ever open again even if the bars somehow do open again. I suppose IF the bars are to ever crank back up to 2008 to 2015 levels before the Koreans rauined them Ponytails remodeled with new couches and chairs hot girls in t backs and a new floor plan would be a Great place again. But I never see that happening here again AC Bars are toast.

ManonsanBoy
08-16-20, 18:04
Ponytails is done closed and it don't look like it will ever open again even if the bars somehow do open again. I suppose IF the bars are to ever crank back up to 2008 to 2015 levels before the Koreans rauined them Ponytails remodeled with new couches and chairs hot girls in t backs and a new floor plan would be a Great place again. But I never see that happening here again AC Bars are toast.So sad. My first rip to Angeles coincided with its opening. The dance floor was filled with young pussy and bar fines was 1500. I went back every day and left Angeles feeling happy with the world. The last time was 2018 and it had lost almost all its charm. Sad but it should sink and be reborn.

Fastpiston
08-16-20, 20:38
So sad. My first rip to Angeles coincided with its opening. The dance floor was filled with young pussy and bar fines was 1500. I went back every day and left Angeles feeling happy with the world. The last time was 2018 and it had lost almost all its charm. Sad but it should sink and be reborn.Lets get real.

So many travel, entertainment & hospitality businesses of all types worldwide are going bankrupt and do not expect bars to get bailout money!

I suspect also that permits to eventually reopen will be delayed indefinitely.

I am sure also many hotels are having a very hard time staying financially viable as they have ongoing maintenance, utility costs, building / renovation debts.

All this is so sad as I really enjoyed AC so much, but I have to say AC costs have gone up significantly, quality fallen and service deteriorated (behavior; LT became ST). I saw the same deterioration in Thailand over many years.

I have now re-engineered. I have upgraded quality dramatically for the same expense. Amazing fun out there if one thinks outside the box. Just do not sit around hoping old AC will be back. It won't.

Kazeu
08-17-20, 01:09
Even before the wuhan virus hit, ponytails was already closed when I was in angeles back in March. All the girls had already been moved to some bar on walking street.

Ponytails is done closed and it don't look like it will ever open again even if the bars somehow do open again. I suppose IF the bars are to ever crank back up to 2008 to 2015 levels before the Koreans rauined them Ponytails remodeled with new couches and chairs hot girls in t backs and a new floor plan would be a Great place again. But I never see that happening here again AC Bars are toast.

Red Kilt
08-17-20, 04:29
There is 1 slim hope. North Korea starts a military conflict with South Korea requiring all the Koreans to go back and fight the war. At the same time anti chinese sentiment rises restricting travel abilities of chinese citizens.

Things to hope for?That has to be one of the most disgusting posts I have read on ISG ever.

I am surprised the mods allowed it.

Kazeu
08-17-20, 05:25
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Torrents
08-17-20, 22:20
I have been watching Youtube videos of the current situation in Fields Avenue (aka Walking Street) and nearly everything is closed down. I was due to stay at the Royal Amsterdam Hotel later this year which obviously will not happen thanks to Covid-19. However, in more than one recent YouTube video I noticed a 'For Sale' sign on the front of an obviously deserted hotel building. So I do not expect to ever see my one night's deposit ever again.

What I find interesting is that the hotel's website appears to be 'business as usual' and hotel booking sites such as hotels.com still allow users to book at hotels in the vicinity such as Amsterdam or Queens or others that are definitely not open now and not likely to open up again. IMHO. So, I would advise anyone who is or was planning a trip to Angeles City this year or next to be extremely cautious about your hotel booking and definitely be extra cautious about booking and paying direct to the hotel rather than one of the major booking sites which will refund customers for cancelled bookings. Also, be wary of 'special offers' and 'unmissable room deals' as promoted by a hotel that may no longer exist. Even though its website seems to be fully functional.

At this time, I cannot envisage most of the hotels in and around Fields Avenue opening up again after tourist travel is allowed back to Angeles City. This is because the hotels need the tourists and the tourists need the entertainment venues to be open. However, the entertainment venues need the tourists in order to reopen and the tourists need the entertainment venues and the hotels to be open. So it is akin to a Catch 22 situation. Also, bearing in mind how much damage was previously done to Fields Avenue tourism by the police raids and the huge price increases and a number of mismanaged bars, what will be the future attraction of the place to investors? I personally find it very difficult to envisage how the Fields Avenue area can ever reopen as a bona fide monger destination. I hope I am wrong.

Do any BM's disagree with my pessimistic outlook?

Dg8787
08-17-20, 23:02
I have been watching Youtube videos of the current situation in Fields Avenue (aka Walking Street) and nearly everything is closed down. I was due to stay at the Royal Amsterdam Hotel later this year which obviously will not happen thanks to Covid-19. However, in more than one recent YouTube video I noticed a 'For Sale' sign on the front of an obviously deserted hotel building. So I do not expect to ever see my one night's deposit ever again.

What I find interesting is that the hotel's website appears to be 'business as usual' and hotel booking sites such as hotels.com still allow users to book at hotels in the vicinity such as Amsterdam or Queens or others that are definitely not open now and not likely to open up again. IMHO. So, I would advise anyone who is or was planning a trip to Angeles City this year or next to be extremely cautious about your hotel booking and definitely be extra cautious about booking and paying direct to the hotel rather than one of the major booking sites which will refund customers for cancelled bookings. Also, be wary of 'special offers' and 'unmissable room deals' as promoted by a hotel that may no longer exist. Even though its website seems to be fully functional.

At this time, I cannot envisage most of the hotels in and around Fields Avenue opening up again after tourist travel is allowed back to Angeles City. This is because the hotels need the tourists and the tourists need the entertainment venues to be open. However, the entertainment venues need the tourists in order to reopen and the tourists need the entertainment venues and the hotels to be open. So it is akin to a Catch 22 situation. Also, bearing in mind how much damage was previously done to Fields Avenue tourism by the police raids and the huge price increases and a number of mismanaged bars, what will be the future attraction of the place to investors? I personally find it very difficult to envisage how the Fields Avenue area can ever reopen as a bona fide monger destination. I hope I am wrong.

Do any BM's disagree with my pessimistic outlook?Congrats on first post.

Whether anyone agrees or disagree doesn't matter. Respectfully your opinion doesn't matter. Presently there are no Covid19 economic recovery experts around. Unless mongers here put their money where their mouth is, their opinions mean nothing. Including mine.

Fields will recover or it will not recover. Time will tell. Fields alway had to have one ingredient to survive. Bargirls. Without bargirls there would be no tourist. No tourist no need for hotels. Every business there relied on bar girls. No one would like to believe or acknowledge that Fields would be nothing without bargirls. Most people looked down on the BGs without realizing that they exist because of them. Police lived high off of the payoffs.

No one respected the bar girls. Bargirls kept many mouths fed there. Now it is gone. Hopefully it is temporarily. Just like everywhere else we have not seen the economic fall out. Give 6 months and we will see a horrendous amount of bankruptcies. Fortunately we will see risk takers opening places back up.

My fear is the corrupt hands out from city hall and police units will kill any initial recovery, not the lack of bargirls and tourist.

Kazeu
08-17-20, 23:08
Unfortunately the mods decided in your favor and removed my original post as well as my explanation, but your quote of my original post still remains. As long as that remains, I believe I deserve to explain it, that it was not meant sincerely. I don't want war just so I can go mongering. But I do believe that the koreans changed angeles city permanently and I do not hide my opinion that it was not for the better. In the same fashion I do believe that the chinese have really hurt the experience of tourism. Travelling is completely different than it was 10 years ago.

That has to be one of the most disgusting posts I have read on ISG ever.

I am surprised the mods allowed it.

Kazeu
08-17-20, 23:10
I have received word that there are still parties going on in Angeles. The people I heard this from said that they were not allowed to take pictures at the party for fear of them getting posted to social media.

Dg8787
08-17-20, 23:18
Unfortunately the mods decided in your favor and removed my original post as well as my explanation, but your quote of my original post still remains. As long as that remains, I believe I deserve to explain it, that it was not meant sincerely. I don't want war just so I can go mongering. But I do believe that the koreans changed angeles city permanently and I do not hide my opinion that it was not for the better. In the same fashion I do believe that the chinese have really hurt the experience of tourism. Travelling is completely different than it was 10 years ago.Koreans and Chinese have changed AC. You say the change is not for the better? For who? Western tourist, which are the minority now. To the Koreans and Chinese change has been good.

Kazeu
08-17-20, 23:28
When I speak I speak only for myself but I imagine I'm not the only one that thinks this way. If I am, I stand alone and corrected, I'm happy its much better for all you out there. But in my opinion Its crap compared to what it used to be. I don't know how the Koreans or the Chinese feel about it. I imagine its better than what they got back in Korea, but it could have been better for everyone. Instead they decided to come to angeles and make it just like Korea.

Obviously there are winners and losers to all changes. Things change over time. I know that. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it and praise the way it is now.

Koreans and Chinese have changed AC. You say the change is not for the better? For who? Western tourist, which are the minority now. To the Koreans and Chinese change has been good.

Kazeu
08-17-20, 23:35
I don't know about you, but bars are the one thing that seem to be on the decline. Over the past 10 years or so, I've seen many bars close but only seen new hotels / condos and restaurants open up in angeles. I feel like for every bar that closes, there have been new 3 hotels and 3 restaurants built. Obviously this is not the direction that I had hoped for.

Congrats on first post.

Whether anyone agrees or disagree doesn't matter. Respectfully your opinion doesn't matter. Presently there are no Covid19 economic recovery experts around. Unless mongers here put their money where their mouth is, their opinions mean nothing. Including mine.

Fields will recover or it will not recover. Time will tell. Fields alway had to have one ingredient to survive. Bargirls. Without bargirls there would be no tourist. No tourist no need for hotels. Every business there relied on bar girls. No one would like to believe or acknowledge that Fields would be nothing without bargirls. Most people looked down on the BGs without realizing that they exist because of them. Police lived high off of the payoffs.

No one respected the bar girls. Bargirls kept many mouths fed there. Now it is gone. Hopefully it is temporarily. Just like everywhere else we have not seen the economic fall out. Give 6 months and we will see a horrendous amount of bankruptcies. Fortunately we will see risk takers opening places back up.

My fear is the corrupt hands out from city hall and police units will kill any initial recovery, not the lack of bargirls and tourist.

LoveItHere69
08-18-20, 02:48
I don't know about you, but bars are the one thing that seem to be on the decline. Over the past 10 years or so, I've seen many bars close but only seen new hotels / condos and restaurants open up in angeles. I feel like for every bar that closes, there have been new 3 hotels and 3 restaurants built. Obviously this is not the direction that I had hoped for.First time I visited there was 13 years ago. 30% of the bars have closed since then. Seems like 2 bars close each year for the last 10 years. 70% of the ST bars are gone. God knows how many more will close because the virus. The Koreans have killed AC. They bring clients / customers on budget airlines and splash so much money trying to impress them. Business expense using their Hyundai, LG, or Samsung credit card. Other major issue is the human trafficking thing. Mamasans used to recruit in Samar. 13 years ago 70%+ girls were from Samar. Now most are from Pampanga and Manila who know the game and are not GFE like the rural farm girls from Samar. 10 years ago I had plans to retire in PH. Now just visit for 2-3 months and dropping. I am afraid after the virus takes its toll on the bar scene that I may not return after my next trip. Crying in my Fruit Loops right now.

Goferring
08-18-20, 03:16
Fields will recover or it will not recover. Time will tell. Fields alway had to have one ingredient to survive. Bargirls. Without bargirls there would be no tourist. No tourist no need for hotels. Every business there relied on bar girls. We had a chicken and the egg discussion here before about whether girls are needed first to attract mongers or if girls will appear where ever there are cashed up guys.

Personally, I think military bases, foreign mine startups etc show that where ever monied guys are then girls will naturally arrive. That then feeds an ever expanding loop as more guys, girls and tourists are attracted.

I guess that the opposite is also the case: when guys cease arriving the girls and business infrastructure soon collapses in on itself.

Cheers. G.

Fastpiston
08-18-20, 05:56
To me what is happening in Angeles is rather like what happened in Ermita many years ago.

The causes were very different, the results the same.

In Ermita, it was booming with bars, restaurants and hotels all running at capacity.

Along came a politician who closed it all down to 'improve' the area.

What followed was Ermita becoming a squatter area dangerous at night over many decades.

Empty bars were taken over by squatters.

Even after several decades and the moving on of the 'enlightened' politician, it is very slowly improving but still a really miserable dirty area.

Now switch to 2020 and the virus replaces the politician.

Same process.

Bars close, hotels built go, restaurants close and like Ermita the low life move in as things go dilapidated.

Ermita taught us that after a close-down shock, recovery is virtually impossible.

Beavis
08-18-20, 11:46
To me what is happening in Angeles is rather like what happened in Ermita many years ago.

The causes were very different, the results the same.

In Ermita, it was booming with bars, restaurants and hotels all running at capacity.

Along came a politician who closed it all down to 'improve' the area.

What followed was Ermita becoming a squatter area dangerous at night over many decades.

Empty bars were taken over by squatters.

Even after several decades and the moving on of the 'enlightened' politician, it is very slowly improving but still a really miserable dirty area.

Now switch to 2020 and the virus replaces the politician.

Same process.

Bars close, hotels built go, restaurants close and like Ermita the low life move in as things go dilapidated.

Ermita taught us that after a close-down shock, recovery is virtually impossible.Who knows but everywhere you look in AC there are new condos being built. Not one or two but probably about 50 new condo-plexes being built all over the city. Granted the ones there now are half empty but many new ones going up. That is quite different so the result will probably not be the same. All we can do is speculate now.

Bamboo Pete
08-18-20, 14:55
Who knows but everywhere you look in AC there are new condos being built. Not one or two but probably about 50 new condo-plexes being built all over the city. Granted the ones there now are half empty but many new ones going up. That is quite different so the result will probably not be the same. All we can do is speculate now.In this case, I hope AC goes the same way as Pattaya. After too many condos were built, and less people coming, they will become cheaper. Right now you pay in Kandi Tower or La Grande 30 k+ monthly, just for a studio.

Of course, I would love it if bars will open again, but I'm sure we can be glad if half of them open again. As you said, all we can do is speculate.

Beavis
08-19-20, 06:10
In this case, I hope AC goes the same way as Pattaya. After too many condos were built, and less people coming, they will become cheaper. Right now you pay in Kandi Tower or La Grande 30 k+ monthly, just for a studio.

Of course, I would love it if bars will open again, but I'm sure we can be glad if half of them open again. As you said, all we can do is speculate.Economically you would think they would be cheaper but to many business minds here it is better to sit vacant than to reduce the price. There are some 1 BR Kandi units now that can be had for 20 K as many are vacant with the absence of the Koreans. The house next door to me has been for rent for a year and a half. Owner wants 30 K, is a big house with additional maids house but nobody wants to spend that much for it. They had an offer of 20 K for a 2 year lease and they turned it down. Meanwhile it continues to sit, one would think things will get cheaper but until it happens who knows. Without the appeal of Walking Street many of the places for rent will remain uninhabited, prices seem to be staying where they were with a couple of exceptions.

KilledSoul
08-19-20, 07:02
Personally, I think military bases, foreign mine startups etc show that where ever monied guys are then girls will naturally arrive. That then feeds an ever expanding loop as more guys, girls and tourists are attracted.

Cheers. G.Agreed. Wonder how Pattaya started. Was it because of an Army base? One counter example that I would give is Medellin. I don't think there were many foriegners to being with. But the fame of Paisas spread wide and far and then more mongers started coming to that magical city.

Fastpiston
08-19-20, 08:31
There is a tendency to prefer to have no business than accept a discounted price for rental. Could be face or pride or just zero business sense.

In such cases, just move on and look again, but leave your number and offer just in case second thoughts open up reality.

On selling it may be that the seller would rather leave a property or land as inheritance rather than leave money which is difficult to handle and taxed.

I am not sure Pattaya can be compared with Angeles for condos. Pattaya in in a different league.

With condos in Philippines, just make sure they were built properly, never take a sales person assurance. Most are poorly built with contractors often secretly taking shortcuts on materials. Remember also. Philippines is in an earthquake zone and Angeles is at the foot of Pinatubo.

Mr Enternational
08-19-20, 10:41
Agreed. Wonder how Pattaya started. Was it because of an Army base?During the Vietnam War US troops were close by at Utapao Air Base. They would come to Pattaya to relax and drink. Chicks came. No different than it still is today. Word that a Navy ship is coming into port and the place fills up with chicks. My shipmates used to say that when they pulled in to Australia there was a bulletin board up where chicks had left their info for guys to contact them.

One counter example that I would give is Medellin. I don't think there were many foriegners to being with. But the fame of Paisas spread wide and far and then more mongers started coming to that magical city.That is a totally different scenario. Medellin was already a big city with millions of people living there. The chicks in Medellin are from there and go home to their families at night.

Pattaya was a fishing village with 1 dirt road. The chicks here mostly come from farms in the rural eastern part of the country and room up together while they are in town. They put money in the bank for their family to draw out back home. Last night I was at the machine making a deposit and the chick at the machine next to me was depositing a mere 200 baht ($6). Every little bit helps and it goes a long way back where they are from.

Bamboo Pete
08-20-20, 09:36
Economically you would think they would be cheaper but to many business minds here it is better to sit vacant than to reduce the price. There are some 1 BR Kandi units now that can be had for 20 K as many are vacant with the absence of the Koreans....20 K for 1 BR condo is a discount of 4 K. Official base rate is 24 K + 8 K service fee + electricity + reservation fee + security.

Even if 20 K sound better as 24 K, you will still pay more as 30 K per month (if you want cable TV and internet).

Mr Enternational
08-21-20, 20:35
My ex-girlfriend hit me up a couple of days ago and told me her place of employment, Reign Spa, has officially shut its doors. Not looking good for AC.

Dg8787
08-21-20, 21:14
My ex-girlfriend hit me up a couple of days ago and told me her place of employment, Reign Spa, has officially shut its doors. Not looking good for AC.Many landlords are demanding full rent during the lock downs instead of working out and or reducing the rent. Thus losing the existing tenant.

Many businesses like a spa has very few built in tenant improvements that they can't take with them. This spa will probably relocate to a cheaper rent and better location.

A girl I know worked for a Korean Spa in Korea Town. They shut down too and are doing on calls. She said the business is slow but is the same with on call. The owner is much happier shedding his overhead.

Dg8787
08-21-20, 21:21
20 K for 1 BR condo is a discount of 4 K. Official base rate is 24 K + 8 K service fee + electricity + reservation fee + security.

Even if 20 K sound better as 24 K, you will still pay more as 30 K per month (if you want cable TV and internet).Anywhere you will have to pay for cable and internet. 4 K reduction in 24 k rent is decent.

Goferring
08-21-20, 21:47
Many landlords are demanding full rent during the lock downs instead of working out and or reducing the rent. Thus losing the existing tenant.

Many businesses like a spa has very few built in tenant improvements that they can't take with them. This spa will probably relocate to a cheaper rent and better location.

A girl I know worked for a Korean Spa in Korea Town. They shut down too and are doing on calls. She said the business is slow but is the same with on call. The owner is much happier shedding his overhead.Previously I thought the ongoing affects of the virus were wildly overstated but I'm starting to believe that it will lead to a fundamental shift in our every day and mongering lives well after it is brought under control. Replacing company funded business trips with Zoom calls, girls realizing that there is money to be made online with out even meeting guys, bars and rub and tug joints replacing rents with outcalls, years of decimated tourism will all lead to significant changes.

Luckily, there will always be girls in need of fast cash but the way the system operates will definitely change.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
08-22-20, 02:43
Previously I thought the ongoing affects of the virus were wildly overstated but I'm starting to believe that it will lead to a fundamental shift in our every day and mongering lives well after it is brought under control. Replacing company funded business trips with Zoom calls, girls realizing that there is money to be made online with out even meeting guys, bars and rub and tug joints replacing rents with outcalls, years of decimated tourism will all lead to significant changes.Read an article online few weeks ago about immunity. Wish I'd saved the link. The article said that immunity for those who beat the virus can be temporary, lasting 3-6 months, meaning one can re-catch the thing. Great! If true, then we could be living this way for many years, constantly on the run from it: ". . . A fundamental shift in our every day . . . lives well after it is brought under control".

Streetlooker
08-22-20, 16:05
The gloomy Negative: Took a walk around up and down Perimeter Rd, Down Tedoro st and got a Massage, knew the girl from before Happy ending HJ but says the place might close soon if they keep the lockdown. Then up and down fields ave, Real st, down Santos to Johnny st then out to MacArthur and back around up fields to Phillies. Nothing changed since March 15th 1st day really. New Freelancer Park which is across from Envy and Phillies now abundant with Shabu and glue sniffers but nothing over a 3 maybe a 4 there. Johnny st same 2's and 3's wanting 500 pesos for a hit of glue or shabu. Few bakla around too if that's your thing. Now with a bit of positive news. 3-4 Permeter bars have converted themselves into restaurants and are giving it a go to reopen. I did not check out these places tonight cause they are to close at 8 and It was going on 8 pretty much when I walked by them. I will soon go and give a update on the Modus operandi of the places and see if its close to anything normal bar procedure or are they just going legit to stay open. Talking to a few BG on facebook who went back to their hometowns in Samar and they said they expect to stay home till Jan 2021 then make their way back to AC. Guess we see.

Sammon
08-22-20, 16:17
The gloomy Negative: Took a walk around up and down Perimeter Rd, Down Tedoro st and got a Massage, knew the girl from before Happy ending HJ but says the place might close soon if they keep the lockdown. Then up and down fields ave, Real st, down Santos to Johnny st then out to MacArthur and back around up fields to Phillies. Nothing changed since March 15th 1st day really. New Freelancer Park which is across from Envy and Phillies now abundant with Shabu and glue sniffers but nothing over a 3 maybe a 4 there. Johnny st same 2's and 3's wanting 500 pesos for a hit of glue or shabu. Few bakla around too if that's your thing. Now with a bit of positive news. 3-4 Permeter bars have converted themselves into restaurants and are giving it a go to reopen. I did not check out these places tonight cause they are to close at 8 and It was going on 8 pretty much when I walked by them. I will soon go and give a update on the Modus operandi of the places and see if its close to anything normal bar procedure or are they just going legit to stay open. Talking to a few BG on facebook who went back to their hometowns in Samar and they said they expect to stay home till Jan 2021 then make their way back to AC. Guess we see.Thanks for on the ground report.

Mogwai
08-23-20, 08:07
Read an article online few weeks ago about immunity. Wish I'd saved the link. The article said that immunity for those who beat the virus can be temporary, lasting 3-6 months, meaning one can re-catch the thing. Great! If true, then we could be living this way for many years, constantly on the run from it: ". . . A fundamental shift in our every day . . . lives well after it is brought under control".Don't panic Westy, this is only a partial truth. Yes the immunity is temporary, but as soon as the virus tries to infect you again your immune system 'remembers' it and will produce antibodies to attack it. And this is done much quicker than the first time you got infected, because it's not a new virus anymore for your immune system.

Wicked Roger
08-23-20, 08:53
Don't panic Westy, this is only a partial truth. Yes the immunity is temporary, but as soon as the virus tries to infect you again your immune system 'remembers' it and will produce antibodies to attack it. And this is done much quicker than the first time you got infected, because it's not a new virus anymore for your immune system.Tell that to Kei Nishikori.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/53873450

Also, recent articles by Qantas suggest only 10 countries will be 'safe' to visit by mid 2021 (USA is so far off the list and is likely after Africa and South America - 2023). Singapore, Vietnam and Cambodia were the only SE Asian countries in the 10 listed.

Streetlooker
08-23-20, 13:29
Well checked out the bars that did a restaurant conversion. Rules are strict but least you can sit and have a drink and some food. Chit chat with managers and waitress says they had to be inspected for reopening and must maintain rather draconian rules to remain open. Waitress must wear long pants and no reveling clothing no shorts or shoulder less shirts and must have mask with face shield. Customers must wear face mask as much has possible except when eating or drinking. There are currently 3 Bars open in this format on Permeter now so better then nothing. Time should lax the rules more and more I guess but it could take a while before its even close to a normal atmosphere in a bar with dancers. AC is open 10 pm to 8 PM then a ghost town again. Speak easy type places are popping up around the back streets off perimeter just have to walk around to find them. BUT won't say where to help them stay hidden and open.

StudBucket
08-25-20, 07:09
Hello Gents,

A good friend of mine who lives in AC and knows a couple of people who work at Hiso (High Society Disco) and he confirmed to my friend that they are closing their doors indefinitely. Rumors have been swirling on this board by a poster who said they are undergoing a remodel. Nope remodels do not have AC units stripped out, the whole place gutted, etc. They were already in trouble before the pandemic and were getting hurt by Hammer nightclub opening which is larger, newer, and catered to high rolling Koreans. Although Hiso had its niche with non Western tourists, they simply became dated, in business too long, and things as we know change over time eventually.

A bar manager told my friend they are indeed closing for good. I do not see nightclubs surviving without doing business for a year and even during this Covid pandemic, how would you ensure safety to sustain customers comfortable with going. Hiso was ground zero for freelancers in AC seeking westerners and non Koreans and was the last viable place to meet decent girls as the bars have gone to shit for the most part. It will be interesting to see if Hammer survives and Mega Dance may be out also unless they have really deep pockets. My odds are Hammer will survive only. Unless another new venue likes this opens in the long future, my days in AC may be numbered.

SB.

Bamboo Pete
08-25-20, 08:08
....There are currently 3 Bars open in this format on Permeter now so better then nothing..Can you tell where these bars are, and their old name?

Fastpiston
08-26-20, 05:24
Read an article online few weeks ago about immunity. Wish I'd saved the link. The article said that immunity for those who beat the virus can be temporary, lasting 3-6 months, meaning one can re-catch the thing. Great! If true, then we could be living this way for many years, constantly on the run from it: ". . . A fundamental shift in our every day . . . lives well after it is brought under control".Often when major changes are forced upon us we often end up with better solutions.

The scene in AC deteriorated dramatically over the past 10 years.

Prices went up, service quality dropped, good looks became rare, LT became ST, AC food awful.

Goferring
08-26-20, 22:22
Often when major changes are forced upon us we often end up with better solutions.

Prices went up, service quality dropped, good looks became rare, LT became ST, AC food awful.Many times these things are like a pendulum. It could be argued that 10+ years ago AC was too much fun to be sustainainable. Before long everyone with a $100 airfare was there increasing prices and dropping required service levels. That's what we've got now. I'm not terribly hopefully but maybe, just maybe, things will rebound to a good time, being had for a reasonable cost, in a fun atmosphere.

Unfortunately, as I've said before this may be more aspirational than reality.

Cheers. G.

Chocha Monger
08-26-20, 23:02
Hello Gents,

A good friend of mine who lives in AC and knows a couple of people who work at Hiso (High Society Disco) and he confirmed to my friend that they are closing their doors indefinitely. Rumors have been swirling on this board by a poster who said they are undergoing a remodel. Nope remodels do not have AC units stripped out, the whole place gutted, etc. They were already in trouble before the pandemic and were getting hurt by Hammer nightclub opening which is larger, newer, and catered to high rolling Koreans. Although Hiso had its niche with non Western tourists, they simply became dated, in business too long, and things as we know change over time eventually.

A bar manager told my friend they are indeed closing for good. I do not see nightclubs surviving without doing business for a year and even during this Covid pandemic, how would you ensure safety to sustain customers comfortable with going. Hiso was ground zero for freelancers in AC seeking westerners and non Koreans and was the last viable place to meet decent girls as the bars have gone to shit for the most part. It will be interesting to see if Hammer survives and Mega Dance may be out also unless they have really deep pockets. My odds are Hammer will survive only. Unless another new venue likes this opens in the long future, my days in AC may be numbered.Yep. That will do it! All that remains of the Angeles City freelancer scene is the streetmeat strung out on shabu in New Freelancer Park and the ladyboys lurking in the dark on Johnny Street for the unwary.

PedroMorales
08-26-20, 23:14
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries.

The trend now is increasingly dominated by under developed countries with bad public health services. China has dropped off the radar and the USA is a mess. The Philippines, which clocks in at place 22, is now probably permanently off my list as it is just too much trouble.

Hookers have to be hurting as business has dried up. Has anyone seen this reflected in price drops?

When Brexit finally comes, a huge European recession will gather pace. I think the LBFM days will fade, just like the Flower v Power stuff did. Something to tell our grand kids in their isolation un its.

Without getting into a Covid19 argument, I tend to avoid masks where I can. I am largley uncocerned but I do know where the risk are: old folks' homes, meat processiong plants, Covid19 party houses and cheap, over crowded slums where cut price hookers live. I ain't going to DATY on that.

Pute Nut
08-26-20, 23:15

Prices went up, service quality dropped, good looks became rare, LT became ST, AC food awful.At least the "quality" of AC food has remained pretty constant, although the conveniently located Mr Frosty on Fields was changed into a money padala shop. 15 years ago they served a decent fish & chips for 80 pesos.

Sammon
08-27-20, 01:37
Often when major changes are forced upon us we often end up with better solutions.

Prices went up, service quality dropped, good looks became rare, LT became ST, AC food awful.Prices went up drastically quickly because of freewheeling Koreans. As usual when overpaid quality of service goes down. Food wise AC has gotten better.

Pute Nut
08-27-20, 01:53
Food wise AC has gotten better.Marginally better options, mainly because of SM, but a lot has also gone downhill.

Salvatore's has changed hands and is not the same as when the Marble Inn owner ran it, Bunny Burger does as good takeout but know to charge for it. The good buffets are gone, there were a couple just on Fields, now nothing but Korean crap. Scorebirds did good buffets until recently, but last I checked they raised the price and limited it to once a week.

AC / PH is not a culinary destination, Thailand wins hands down, at a much lower price.

Engine Driver
08-27-20, 11:11

Prices went up, service quality dropped, good looks became rare, LT became ST, AC food awful.You are being too optimistic! LOL. Most mongers on the Philippine board are too old to re-engineer themselves. Seriously, what could a septuagenarian monger with a measly home country pension reinvent himself as? Captain America? Maybe a life model for an art class? LOL. They are lucky if they can walk 10 feet without a Zimmer frame.

Most will die in their basements waiting for.

The Wuhan Reaper to pass.

Turgid
08-27-20, 14:54
Many times these things are like a pendulum. It could be argued that 10+ years ago AC was too much fun to be sustainainable. Before long everyone with a $100 airfare was there increasing prices and dropping required service levels. That's what we've got now. I'm not terribly hopefully but maybe, just maybe, things will rebound to a good time, being had for a reasonable cost, in a fun atmosphere.

Unfortunately, as I've said before this may be more aspirational than reality.

Cheers. G.All the places that have gotten worse have not gotten better: Geylang, Singapore, Chang Ping, China, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. These are my former playgrounds but there are others. Sign of the times.

MarquisdeSade1
08-27-20, 20:59
Prices went up drastically quickly because of freewheeling Koreans. As usual when overpaid quality of service goes down. Food wise AC has gotten better.I've never heard of extreme bribing and overpaying 3rd world hookers called "freewheeling" before LMAO.

You should do stand-up, that was seriously funny.

Chocha Monger
08-27-20, 23:39
You are being too optimistic! LOL. Most mongers on the Philippine board are too old to re-engineer themselves. Seriously, what could a septuagenarian monger with a measly home country pension reinvent himself as? Captain America? Maybe a life model for an art class? LOL. They are lucky if they can walk 10 feet without a Zimmer frame.

Most will die in their basements waiting for.

The Wuhan Reaper to pass.The Angeles City pussy market was a labor and capital intensive enterprise unable to absorb prolonged economic shocks. Mongers should take a short rather than a long position on LBFM pussy. AC is currently rated sell do not buy! It has an unappealing forward and trailing Price-to-Ejaculations ratio and is downgraded to "junk" status. The crash of the AC pussy market is a classic example of the importance of a diversified portfolio of pussy. Those who put all their nest eggs into Pinay pussy stocks are now seeing their positions wiped out. Meanwhile, diversified mongers are enjoying broad holdings of rub-and-tug joints and dodgy brothels on the domestic market.

Engine Driver
08-28-20, 08:49
The Angeles City pussy market was a labor and capital intensive enterprise unable to absorb prolonged economic shocks. Mongers should take a short rather than a long position on LBFM pussy. AC is currently rated sell do not buy! It has an unappealing forward and trailing Price-to-Ejaculations ratio and is downgraded to "junk" status. The crash of the AC pussy market is a classic example of the importance of a diversified portfolio of pussy. Those who put all their nest eggs into Pinay pussy stocks are now seeing their positions wiped out. Meanwhile, diversified mongers are enjoying broad holdings of rub-and-tug joints and dodgy brothels on the domestic market.Investing your life savings in emerging markets was always a high risk strategy. Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and other BRIC nations were heavily marketed to gullible mongers by cunning fund managers in London, Sydney and Paris. While they returned good dividends in some years, they were unreliable due to sovereign risk, fluctuating currencies, poor governance and high levels of corruption in those countries. The pussy trade has completely collapsed in those nations with mongers having done their dough.

Some wise mongers decided to invest in balanced domestic market portfolios. These Index funds are boring and do not have the glamour and excitement of high risk associated with emerging markets as they only look to track the index. Those domestic market fund managers charge low fees and do not churn. They only offer white bread with jam instead of spicy red curry. Mongers who invested in the domestic pussy index know that you can never beat the index long term, so are happy to get rich slow. Sure, the occasional white pussy will have an odour, but that's all part of life in slow lane.

Streetlooker
08-28-20, 11:55
Can you tell where these bars are, and their old name?Names didn't change much. Upstairs KONA hotel. Candy Cafe, Mischief Restaurant, and Hang time Cafe.

Streetlooker
08-28-20, 11:59
Yep. That will do it! All that remains of the Angeles City freelancer scene is the streetmeat strung out on shabu in New Freelancer Park and the ladyboys lurking in the dark on Johnny Street for the unwary.Since March 16th Thats about all their is here in AC. Shabu addicts, Glue sniffers and bakala hanging around the NEW freelancer park across from Envy Phillies and johnny st. Its truly a sad time to be here now.

Bamboo Pete
08-28-20, 13:34
Names didn't change much. Upstairs KONA hotel. Candy Cafe, Mischief Restaurant, and Hang time Cafe.Can't wait to see them.

I'm not surprised about Kona, as this is a quite new place. As it is near eruption, I'm wondering why Eruptions don't open a cafe, as they could use the billiard part to do something.

Hang time is next to Honeykos? I think this was never a bar, but good the hangout is open again.

Candy bar and Mischiefs is surprising, as those were "dark holes." Did they remove the dance floors?

Streetlooker
08-29-20, 10:22
Can't wait to see them.

I'm not surprised about Kona, as this is a quite new place. As it is near eruption, I'm wondering why Eruptions don't open a cafe, as they could use the billiard part to do something.

Hang time is next to Honeykos? I think this was never a bar, but good the hangout is open again.

Candy bar and Mischiefs is surprising, as those were "dark holes." Did they remove the dance floors?Mischief is only the upstairs part where the pool table is and you have to enter on the side door up the spiral staircase. Candy cafe they put a tarp over the stage turned it into tables to eat around also got plastic up between each table along the wall. Kona is also only upstairs portion. Hang out is 1 person per table limit plastic between each table. They are doing what they can to stay legit mostly BUT money talks like always. Heard a few rumors that a few other perimeter bars are also converting night moves being the place that already was set up pretty much to be a Restaurant time will tell BUT its still very sad here.

Beavis
08-31-20, 02:42
There were several good looking freelancers around Friday night. If you saw one you liked you better grab her right away. The desperate mongers that lurk in the area around Phillies and Envy were quick to snatch them up but there were more than usual. Certainly anyone that has been around AC any time at all has a few phone numbers. All of the independents also have friends with phones. There is still plenty of action and also the prices are less than a barfine it's just not the point and click system it was. The girls that are still around need money worse than ever so the game is far from over. It has just changed quite a bit. If someone had a box of cheap unlocked cell phones that he was trading for action he would be turning girls away. Seems they always lose or break their phones.

Master Monger
09-01-20, 05:29
Maybe COVID might be the final nail in the coffin for places like Angeles, pattaya et al.

Things have been sliding downhill for a while to the extent you ask yourself whether money could be better spent at home.

Last time I went to Angeles I was not impressed and wouldn't go back.Covid-19 Should have the opposite affect of what you said. The expensive places are the ones with the high overhead. Once they go out of business and get burned for enough money they probably won't come back to invest in Angeles.

Although, poor people still need to eat, but when things come back to where people are not afraid of the bullshit virus known as COVID-19, they won't have the KTV's and Korean Bars to choose from and they will be forced to find customers online or off the street.

The cheap bars might open first to test the waters but it will be years before any smart investors invest any more big money. Which also means all of the weak, scared, vacation mongers who dare not venture to the dangerous Angeles will also not come back and they also won't be there to overpay and screw up the market.

This of course is good for us, as it will come back to a 500 peso buyers market. Girls will also have to work hard to lockdown the limited amount of hardcore customers still left in Angeles.

BaddHabbit
09-01-20, 06:17
Who knows but everywhere you look in AC there are new condos being built. Not one or two but probably about 50 new condo-plexes being built all over the city. Granted the ones there now are half empty but many new ones going up. That is quite different so the result will probably not be the same. All we can do is speculate now.The condos currently in construction really don't mean anything in the context of COVID. Projects of that scale take multiple years to go forward. Anything in construction now has been in planning for several years. The thing to look at is what is happening with the construction approval process over the last six months (building permits).

Goferring
09-01-20, 21:57
Covid-19 Should have the opposite affect of what you said. The expensive places are the ones with the high overhead. I'd agree.

There are lots of reports of high end Walking Street Gogo girls now turning 1000 baht tricks on Soi 6 in Pattaya.

Enjoy. G.

Streetlooker
09-03-20, 15:58
Took a walk around fields again tonight and The Bar that used to be Salambo had lots of on going construction inside the place. 6-8 filipinos in there and it looked like they are working hard to finish it what ever it is. . Just wondering IF the bars have no chance to open why bother the remodel in that place? . Also the bar that used to be Angelwitch has a huge hole punched into the side of it. Looks like they are converting that to a sit down and look out to the street window like Phillies is. I guess I'll wait a few weeks and see what they are doing there. My guess is the Pizza place upstairs coverts that space into a sport bar type place like Phillies it is in prime local. Need more time to see what's up there. Another bit of good news for us pussy starved and stranded locals here is the Massage girl groups were out handing out the cards again. A small group was parked right by Rhapsody bar across from Kokomo like they always were before lock down. Hopefully they don't get ran off by the draconian rules Mayor who still won't open up the place so we can get back to the party. Anyways You can make deals with those girls for services they provide and that group tonight was a good upgrade in Quality from what's been out lately. Anyways tonights walk gave me a little hope this lockdown road blocks and curfews will soon be lifted a bit more and fields can reopen. NO not right away but soon like JAN 2021. Lets at least hope so.

Goferring
09-03-20, 22:01
Another bit of good news for us pussy starved and stranded locals here is the Massage girl groups....An honest question:

How can a local resident, especially of sin city Angeles, possibly be pussy starved in the current circumstances? No sex tourists arriving, no cashed up business expense accounts and literally thousands of girls out of work and desperately broke.

The only negatives I can imagine are the limitations on travel and visitors to condos but surely these are not insurmountable.

Why aren't the residents of the PI singing about the happy days like those of LOS, VND etc? I'm not throwing shade on SL but what am I missing?

G.

WestCoast1
09-03-20, 22:21
An honest question: SNIP Why aren't the residents of the PI singing about the happy days like those of LOS, VND etc? I'm not throwing shade on SL but what am I missing?Its possible that SL is saying that the point / shoot days have passed, visits are not available to outsiders, thus the doom / gloom.

However I am in agreement with G. Having had many fun adventures in Phils, I can say that while these are the more quiet days / nights due to Covid restrictions and nightlife, these are also the good times of having plenty of fish in the barrel. I have some mates here, some with a steady GF / partner, and some who burn thru the excess flesh (before and since Covid). Everyone is content. Whether I was in a 'sin city' or not, there is enough young talent to go around; nobody is complaining of not getting lady-bits here.

BrizLad
09-03-20, 23:04
I was previously a regular visitor to AC. Now I'm just in contact with one gal who works at a hospital. She seems to be able to get to / from work and also goes out to parties at peoples' houses.

She says she is getting a steady stream of foreigners wanting hookups. I'm not sure how many hookups she is taking up. She is paranoid about going to SM Clark unless she really needs to.

Engine Driver
09-03-20, 23:56
An honest question:

How can a local resident, especially of sin city Angeles, possibly be pussy starved in the current circumstances? No sex tourists arriving, no cashed up business expense accounts and literally thousands of girls out of work and desperately broke.

The only negatives I can imagine are the limitations on travel and visitors to condos but surely these are not insurmountable.

Why aren't the residents of the PI singing about the happy days like those of LOS, VND etc? I'm not throwing shade on SL but what am I missing?

G.Maybe some of the mongers left behind in Flipsville look like Quasimodo or have heads like bashed crabs. They can't get a root no matter how hard they try as the girls are too scared to go near them.

Mr Enternational
09-04-20, 04:09
How can a local resident, especially of sin city Angeles, possibly be pussy starved in the current circumstances?Have to account that if most guys were not getting a chick from a bar then they did not know how to get a chick. Then how many mongers in AC were fucking chicks that were from and lived in AC? Most chicks that I met were always from somewhere else. I can count on one hand the AC natives that I met over the years. With the situation, the chicks that were the shooting fish in a barrel hookers have gone back home. They did not stick around hoping and wishing.

Streetlooker
09-04-20, 06:10
An honest question:

G.The ease of which to do business is gone. Travel restrictions, lack of transportation, road blocks, curfews have also made it harder to obtain a good piece of ass. YES there are girls here BUT they are very few GOOD LOOKING GIRLS here now. Shabu addicts and gluesniffers that's it 99% of what's out there for us Residents are not fuckable therefore we are sex starved. Those 1000's of good looking girls out of work have left town to the provenience to sit in there shacks and huts. I don't think those who are NOT HERE realize how dead this town is now. Its pathetic here. The only pussy in this town Now are the stray cats.

Streetlooker
09-04-20, 06:18
Its possible that SL is saying that the point / shoot days have passed, visits are not available to outsiders, thus the doom / gloom.

However I am in agreement with G. Having had many fun adventures in Phils, I can say that while these are the more quiet days / nights due to Covid restrictions and nightlife, these are also the good times of having plenty of fish in the barrel. I have some mates here, some with a steady GF / partner, and some who burn thru the excess flesh (before and since Covid). Everyone is content. Whether I was in a 'sin city' or not, there is enough young talent to go around; nobody is complaining of not getting lady-bits here.Yes I not talking about girls you already have lined up. I talking about getting fresh girls you never had before. Most the guys here have a Live in partner BUT they old ladies or ugly most of them. Just go to Immigration and see the guys with there ugly wife there LOL.

WestCoast1
09-04-20, 07:40
SNIP I can count on one hand the AC natives that I met over the years. With the situation, the chicks that were the shooting fish in a barrel hookers have gone back home.I will second that. Its easy to believe the girls might lie about their origins, but they often had an eye dee that agreed with where they said they were from: Tarlac, Surigao, Cavite and so on. Only recall meeting one girl from the AC area.

Those 1000's of good looking girls out of work have left town to the provenience to sit in there shacks and huts. I don't think those who are NOT HERE realize how dead this town is now. Its pathetic here. The only pussy in this town Now are the stray cats.I'm sorry its that bad. If both you and ME are correct, it could be why my barrel is currently full, and my fishing rod content.

BrizLad
09-04-20, 08:10
I will second that. Its easy to believe the girls might lie about their origins, but they often had an eye dee that agreed with where they said they were from: Tarlac, Surigao, Cavite and so on. Only recall meeting one girl from the AC area..You are teasing all of us now. Oh how much fun we had learning the geography of RP.

Goferring
09-04-20, 10:06
I will second that. Its easy to believe the girls might lie about their origins, but they often had an eye dee that agreed with where they said they were from: Tarlac, Surigao, Cavite and so on. Only recall meeting one girl from the AC area...There are varying degrees of "local". I'd agree that very very few have been in the area for generations. There are many more that have been living and working there, often with their family, for years. Unfortunately a hot 19 yo is unlikely to be in this category. 😥.

YES there are girls here BUT they are very few GOOD LOOKING GIRLS here now.....Makes sense. I've had the misfortune of having some incredibly mistimed holidays in the PI: Holy Week, Christmas / New Year etc. As you said, the stunners are the ones with the cash to return home and are the first to leave, leaving behind only the 6's and 7's.

Sorry that the situation is as bad as you say.

Cheers. G.

BrizLad
09-04-20, 11:21
. I've had the misfortune of having some incredibly mistimed holidays in the PI: Holy Week, Christmas / New Year etc. As you said, the stunners are the ones with the cash to return home and are the first to leave, leaving behind only the 6's and 7's..I read a few posts here in ISG with words to the effect that no matter how bad things are in PH, hotels, trappic, typhoons, etc, it will always be better than being back in out western countries for holidays.

I think this would still be possible but the quarantine rules are making it impossible to contemplate finding out. I see Australia has extended our outward travel ban another three months.

Streetlooker
09-04-20, 12:15
There are varying degrees of "local". I'd agree that very very few have been in the area for generations. There are many more that have been living and working there, often with their family, for years. Unfortunately a hot 19 yo is unlikely to be in this category. 😥.

Makes sense. I've had the misfortune of having some incredibly mistimed holidays in the PI: Holy Week, Christmas / New Year etc. As you said, the stunners are the ones with the cash to return home and are the first to leave, leaving behind only the 6's and 7's.

Sorry that the situation is as bad as you say.

Cheers. G.Yes the 7's and up are gone. At best is a occasional 6 that 10 guys fight over LOL. HOWEVER tonight I took a walk again and the quality of girls out were increasing with the massage card girds handing out cards so there is hope that soon the girls will flow back. Still 80 % dicks 20% chicks thou. Also Lots of reconstruction in many bars on fields maybe they will turn them all into restaurants and open them who knows. They knocked a hole out of the frount and the side of angelwitch so its looking like its going to be a sports bar like Phillies. Rumor around town is they are trying to make Angeles city the culinary capital of the Philippines LMFAO! Evidently the powers to be think, Guys will still fly half way around the world spend $1000 of dollars on Plane tickets and Hotel room to get a Plate of Adobo! And.

Rick Rock
09-04-20, 13:49

G.Probably the fact that the Philippines is one of the worst countries on earth (which is why 12-15% of Filipinos have gone to other countries BEFORE Covid).

And that Angeles City is one of the worst cities in that country.

It is, literally, the worst of the worst.

Turgid
09-04-20, 14:48
Maybe some of the mongers left behind in Flipsville look like Quasimodo or have heads like bashed crabs. They can't get a root no matter how hard they try as the girls are too scared to go near them.Quasimodo with cash will bang more chicks than he can handle in Flipsville. Perhaps even the bashed head crab guy.

WestCoast1
09-04-20, 15:07
Probably the fact that the Philippines is one of the worst countries on earth (which is why 12-15% of Filipinos have gone to other countries BEFORE Covid). And that Angeles City is one of the worst cities in that country. It is, literally, the worst of the worst.Can not disagree. However, it was (for some time) my / our crappy place. Good times came with the bad. "I said don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till its gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot" -- Joni Mitchell, Big Yellow Taxi.

Golfinho
09-04-20, 15:59
Probably the fact that the Philippines is one of the worst countries on earth. And that Angeles City is one of the worst cities in that country. It is, literally, the worst of the worst.It you believe this, there are a lot of places and countries that you've not been to.

Dg8787
09-04-20, 18:16
It you believe this, there are a lot of places and countries that you've not been to.Very true. Possibly RR has never been to AC.

10% are OFW because there are limited job opportunities in PH, not because they are fleeing. They do all come back.

Goferring
09-04-20, 22:04
Probably the fact that the Philippines is one of the worst countries on earth

It is, literally, the worst of the worst.

Quasimodo with cash will bang more chicks than he can handle in Flipsville. Perhaps even the bashed head crab guy.I've often said that some guys can't have a good time if its served to them on a plate while others can party at a morgue. 😁.

G.

WestCoast1
09-05-20, 04:25
I've often said that some guys can't have a good time if its served to them on a plate while others can party at a morgue. 😁.

G.Haha one of my morgues.

Rick Rock
09-05-20, 06:30
Very true. Possibly RR has never been to AC.

10% are OFW because there are limited job opportunities in PH, not because they are fleeing. They do all come back.LOL yeah you're right I have never been there or anywhere else. It's a really great place. Fantastic opportunity, great infrastructure, clean, beautiful and plenty to do. That's why meth heads walk the streets looking for 300 pesos sex.

Carry on.

MarquisdeSade1
09-05-20, 06:35
LOL yeah you're right I have never been there or anywhere else. It's a really great place. Fantastic opportunity, great infrastructure, clean, beautiful and plenty to do. That's why meth heads walk the streets looking for 300 pesos sex.

Carry on.Bro,

I've told you before never give them more than 100 php, you're causing inflation.

Beavis
09-05-20, 12:43
I totally agree. The Philippines is quite a shit hole. The women are very ugly, they hate sex, and they totally hate foreigners. There is no reason to ever consider coming here to meet a sexy girl to play with. A big thank you to Engine Driver and Chocha Monger for bringing this obvious fact to the board. I wish you guys well in your endeavors in the great countries you frequent and am very sorry for the time you spent suffering here. The Philippines is done, all of the women are ugly, expensive, and have bad attitudes. Please share your experiences to the ISG Board so that us less than fortunate members that are stuck in the Philippines can have a haven to look forward to.

Beavis
09-05-20, 12:46
I totally agree. The Philippines is quite a shit hole. The women are very ugly, they hate sex, and they totally hate foreigners. There is no reason to ever consider coming here to meet a sexy girl to play with. A big thank you to Engine Driver and Chocha Monger for bringing this obvious fact to the board. I wish you guys well in your endeavors in the great countries you frequent and am very sorry for the time you spent suffering here. The Philippines is done, all of the women are ugly, expensive, and have bad attitudes. Please share your experiences to the ISG Board so that us less than fortunate members that are stuck in the Philippines can have a haven to look forward to.And please give me a crowbar to beat these idiots into the 21st century.

Mogwai
09-06-20, 10:51
YES there are girls here BUT they are very few GOOD LOOKING GIRLS here now. Shabu addicts and gluesniffers that's it 99% of what's out there for us I suppose you are talking about the girls in the streets, but how's the situation online? I can't imagine you cannot find good looking girls online.

Streetlooker
09-06-20, 15:04
I suppose you are talking about the girls in the streets, but how's the situation online? I can't imagine you cannot find good looking girls online.Its hopping online. A abundance of girls on line to chat with you. Typing is very sexually stimulating and wackin off on video chat is the new normal I guess. Yes you can arrange hookups on line BUT that comes with arranging a meet time OR having them come to your house which only those who know where you live can actually find you. Girls have to be very local cause no travel allowed easily from Manila to here or even Tarlic to here. NO easily ready available transport. And you will be hit with the message "I come you if you send money transport" . Then you run into the no shows and the 2 HR late at meeting time (filipino time) girls who bring there fat friend with them and ask you to feed her. IF you want on line wack offs then go ahead there is plenty of girls that will do that for you. BUT if you want real in person physical sex then online hookups are very long drawn out mind-numbing process to from initial contact to actually getting that girl in bed. You also could waste half a Day chatting with a girl that's also chatting with 5 other guys fishing for cash and will eventually go with that 1 sucker who will overpay leaving you with Nothing but your hand again. I want point and shoot sex. Like High so was Or the Go go bars Walk in, find good looking girl. Pay cash. Go hotel, Fuck, then both leave happy with what they want. Freelancers are here BUT slim pickings to anything fuckable.

Beavis
09-07-20, 03:08
Its hopping online. A abundance of girls on line to chat with you. Typing is very sexually stimulating and wackin off on video chat is the new normal I guess. Yes you can arrange hookups on line BUT that comes with arranging a meet time OR having them come to your house which only those who know where you live can actually find you. Girls have to be very local cause no travel allowed easily from Manila to here or even Tarlic to here. NO easily ready available transport. And you will be hit with the message "I come you if you send money transport" . Then you run into the no shows and the 2 HR late at meeting time (filipino time) girls who bring there fat friend with them and ask you to feed her. IF you want on line wack offs then go ahead there is plenty of girls that will do that for you. BUT if you want real in person physical sex then online hookups are very long drawn out mind-numbing process to from initial contact to actually getting that girl in bed. You also could waste half a Day chatting with a girl that's also chatting with 5 other guys fishing for cash and will eventually go with that 1 sucker who will overpay leaving you with Nothing but your hand again. I want point and shoot sex. Like High so was Or the Go go bars Walk in, find good looking girl. Pay cash. Go hotel, Fuck, then both leave happy with what they want. Freelancers are here BUT slim pickings to anything fuckable.If you have been here any amount of time at all one would think you would have at least a couple of phone numbers. All of these girls have friends with phones also. And they have Facebook pages, it's not very hard and there are plenty of women still around. If you are counting on the seats across from Phillies then you have painted yourself into a corner. Sometimes you have to look to find the fish but plenty of them are biting. Try moving your boat to a different spot.

WestCoast1
09-07-20, 07:42
I want point and shoot sex.If I had been out of country during the lockdown, I'd probably say that this is a pandemic, and nobody is going to get point / shoot sex. Probably every guy wants that all the time, but it might not be reality during a pandemic in a superstitious country. Unfortunately, you are in AC, with a large number of foreign retirees. Those of us in the provinces have the opposite situation. I watched guys catch sweeper flights left and right during the first 6 weeks of the lockdown, heading back to their home country, thus leaving a city of hundreds of thousands to the remaining guys who stayed, making the province a 'target-rich' environment (admittedly difficult to navigate at first).

And they have Facebook pages, it's not very hard and there are plenty of women still around. In the last few weeks here, several FB girls have cold-hit me for quickie meetups. That's just never happened before.

Try moving your boat to a different spot.I'd like to say that is a good idea. But with respect to Beavis, if SL is only looking for point / shoot with hotties, there is maybe no real good spot. He is just stuck with dating sites (which has worked well for me during lockdown, but not point / shoot) and such. Regarding dating sites. For the first 6 or so weeks of lockdown, no girls were interested in meeting. Too much Covid paranoia. As things lightened up with the lockdown (malls re-opened, at least partially), girls started doing two things: 1) agreeing to coffee dates, and 2) started suggesting meetups. Things are going modestly well.

Streetlooker
09-07-20, 13:37
If you have been here any amount of time at all one would think you would have at least a couple of phone numbers. All of these girls have friends with phones also. And they have Facebook pages, it's not very hard and there are plenty of women still around. If you are counting on the seats across from Phillies then you have painted yourself into a corner. Sometimes you have to look to find the fish but plenty of them are biting. Try moving your boat to a different spot.I got girls I can face book message or call and arrange a hookup. IT still has its disadvantages for their immediate availability and you could still wait hrs till she actually shows up at your meet up place. Also most guys want new girls and the same lineup gets boring after a while.

Streetlooker
09-07-20, 13:48
If I had been out of country during the lockdown, I'd probably say that this is a pandemic, and nobody is going to get point / shoot sex. Probably every guy wants that all the time, but it might not be reality during a pandemic in a superstitious country. Unfortunately, you are in AC, with a large number of foreign retirees. Those of us in the provinces have the opposite situation. I watched guys catch sweeper flights left and right during the first 6 weeks of the lockdown, heading back to their home country, thus leaving a city of hundreds of thousands to the remaining guys who stayed, making the province a 'target-rich' environment (admittedly difficult to navigate at first).

In the last few weeks here, several FB girls have cold-hit me for quickie meetups. That's just never happened before.

I'd like to say that is a good idea. But with respect to Beavis, if SL is only looking for point / shoot with hotties, there is maybe no real good spot. He is just stuck with dating sites (which has worked well for me during lockdown, but not point / shoot) and such. Regarding dating sites. For the first 6 or so weeks of lockdown, no girls were interested in meeting. Too much Covid paranoia. As things lightened up with the lockdown (malls re-opened, at least partially), girls started doing two things: 1) agreeing to coffee dates, and 2) started suggesting meetups. Things are going modestly well.Girls that are working in malls and coffee date girls are not always looking for business like sex arrangements they are looking for relationships. They require work to bed them like lying to them to what your intentions with them are. That's something I am not really cool with doing to them. I let the guys looking for love do that. I think its wrong to get a girls hopes up then banging her and then leaving her hurt. I want the business girls who know what you want no strings.

Goferring
09-07-20, 21:51
I got girls I can face book message or call and arrange a hookup. IT still has its disadvantages for their immediate availability and you could still wait hrs till she actually shows up at your meet up place. Also most guys want new girls and the same lineup gets boring after a while.

I want the business girls who know what you want no strings.It seems you have made the valid points that the very specific girls that you like are long gone yet there are still girls available outside your requirements.

Everyone has different likes so its unfortunate that you have been the one so negatively affected by the lockdown etc.

Given the predictions for bars' viability, you may be in for a long dry haul.

Good luck. G.

Goferring
09-07-20, 21:59
I think its wrong to get a girls hopes up then banging her and then leaving her hurt....I admire this. Many guys feel there is a need to lie to girls to get what they want. Not only is this repugnant but also totally wrong. I get far more girls by being straight and upfront than by bullshitting. Not to mention the affect on repeats and referrals.

Many have obviously never hear the tem "don't bullshit and bullshitter. " 😁.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
09-07-20, 22:14
I let the guys looking for love do that. I think its wrong to get a girls hopes up then banging her and then leaving her hurt. I want the business girls who know what you want no strings.Apology. I was not specific enough before. I was making the case that there are working girls who have turned to electronic hookup aspirations. They are not interested in dating, and they make that known quickly from the dating sites. They also make the first contact sometimes: "Hey I can use some help. Do you like to make love? I do".

Also most guys want new girls and the same lineup gets boring after a while.G is correct. This is a pandemic / lockdown situation for everyone. The days of rotating several new girls per week thru your place have probably been over for some months now, and are not coming back for a long, long time. Comparatively (as in your home country), "the same lineup" might seem heavenly. At this point, I get PM's from guys in P prison stating exactly that.

Consider utlizing (monetized motivation) your 'regular's to become providers of new talent for you. Barangay girls are full of biz opportunities.

Engine Driver
09-08-20, 03:22
I totally agree. The Philippines is quite a shit hole. The women are very ugly, they hate sex, and they totally hate foreigners. There is no reason to ever consider coming here to meet a sexy girl to play with. A big thank you to Engine Driver and Chocha Monger for bringing this obvious fact to the board. I wish you guys well in your endeavors in the great countries you frequent and am very sorry for the time you spent suffering here. The Philippines is done, all of the women are ugly, expensive, and have bad attitudes. Please share your experiences to the ISG Board so that us less than fortunate members that are stuck in the Philippines can have a haven to look forward to.Some mongers are still hopeful the bars in AC will reopen. The game is over. That's the end of an era. The revenue from the bars makes no difference to the economy of the Philippines, contrary to what mongers might think. Politicians are more interested in clipping the ticket on infrastructure projects, industry development and aiding foreign corporations avoid PH tax for a fee. Stealing foreign aid money is also an art form in the Philippines. Unfortunately, most mongers are barely literate, stone broke, working class rejects from RWML who would not understand basic economics. If they were smart, why would they leave the US to open a bake shop selling cream buns for 30 peso?

Sam 14
09-08-20, 06:03
The ease of which to do business is gone. Travel restrictions, lack of transportation, road blocks, curfews have also made it harder to obtain a good piece of ass. YES there are girls here BUT they are very few GOOD LOOKING GIRLS here now. Shabu addicts and gluesniffers that's it 99% of what's out there for us Residents are not fuckable therefore we are sex starved. Those 1000's of good looking girls out of work have left town to the provenience to sit in there shacks and huts. I don't think those who are NOT HERE realize how dead this town is now. Its pathetic here. The only pussy in this town Now are the stray cats.Amigo. Was it WestCoast that said move your boat? Some of that was painful to read. With all due respect, why would you stay in that city more than one more night? Just move. Anywhere. Bislig. Bacolod. Leyte. Close your eyes and throw a fuckin dart at a map of the country. A friend said inner-island travel has loosened up? Your biggest problem will be food. Maybe buy a stove and a frying pan and put it in your suitcase. You can saute potatoes in your hotel room and some fish. Buy a rice cooker and you can boil a potato and put butter on it. Bring black pepper and Cayenne pepper. Brown rice and gravy. Pancakes and fried eggs. Boil some chicken. You'll lose weight but you'll survive for a while. Water fasting even, flush out some of the toxins in your system. Buy a Brevell juicer and you can make cucumber juice and carrot juice. Stock up on dried stuff. Almonds, cashews. Grilled cheese sandwich in your hotel room! Find dried blueberries you can take, buy 5 kg, maybe you can make smoothies. Buy taco shells and that shitty Tostitos salsa and protect them so they don't get smashed. Bring an extra suitcase just for food, or one of them balik bayan boxes and fill up with survival stuff. Bring a blender. Buy an oven toaster and take it with you, you can make open-face cheese sandwiches with tomato. Buy a huge bottle of overpriced whey protein from GNC or wherever. You can boil eggs in a rice cooker. That's what I would do man. Go set up on the west side of Negros in whatever that city is, I forget. Or Kabanatuan. You won't get trim the first five minutes you're in town but just set up shop somewhere for a while. And then politely give out your phone number when you see a cute girl. Don't offer her to know you're a sex maniac but don't bullshit her. Tell her you want to come live in her beautiful city and you want to make friends. Find some gay boy and ask him if he can hook you up. He'll probably be the one that wants to blow you but tell him no thanks, tell him you are looking for a real girl. Get a Fake-book account and add him, she's probably got some hot friends (girls). Just drift around man. Then when you find some place that's not too hideous, hang out for a month. Find a beach town somewhere there's at least a small Gaisano. There might even be a Macdo, then find a place with a stove and refrigerator. Buy an old beater car? Or or Motorbike.

Turgid
09-08-20, 15:41
............ Find some gay boy and ask him if he can hook you up. He'll probably be the one that wants to blow you but tell him no thanks, tell him you are looking for a real girl. Get a Fake-book account and add him, she's probably got some hot friends (girls).................That was some funny shit. That gay guy will foist all his tranny friends on you and you'll have a bunch of ladyboys banging on your door day and night.

Streetlooker
09-08-20, 16:18
It seems you have made the valid points that the very specific girls that you like are long gone yet there are still girls available outside your requirements.

Everyone has different likes so its unfortunate that you have been the one so negatively affected by the lockdown etc.

Good luck. G.Just heard a rumor tonight at VFW that Dollhouse will be opened as a Restaurant along with some others. Will be checking this out tomarrow evening with a walk around report. There could be a light at the end of the tunnel for us picky mongers.

Streetlooker
09-08-20, 16:29
I admire this. Many guys feel there is a need to lie to girls to get what they want. Not only is this repugnant but also totally wrong. I get far more girls by being straight and upfront than by bullshitting. Not to mention the affect on repeats and referrals.

Many have obviously never hear the tem "don't bullshit and bullshitter. " 😁.

Enjoy. G.Yes those guys who bullshit the girls with promises they have no intentions on keeping are repugnant Yes. Most the girls are naive and believe what you tell them.

Streetlooker
09-08-20, 16:41
That was some funny shit. That gay guy will foist all his tranny friends on you and you'll have a bunch of ladyboys banging on your door day and night.If ladyboys are your thing then they are abundant here, I was sitting at envy few days ago seen this big ol biker looking dude walking around with 2 of those ladyboys hanging on him / I don't understand it. The gay lifestyle is confusing to me. BUT he seemed to be happy. Some like to say that going with ladyboys is not gay. I don't know about that.

Goferring
09-08-20, 21:56
Just heard a rumor tonight at VFW that Dollhouse will be opened as a Restaurant along with some others. By "Restaurant" I assume the GRO's will be able to home deliver dessert??

Maybe its not such a bad change. There are numerous eateries in Jakarta where the family can go for a nice meal then the men can retire to have their dicks sucked in the "smoking room" down stairs. Or the K restaurants where the floor number determines the amount of clothing the servers wear. The list goes on.

Good luck. G.