PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Thampi62
05-19-21, 05:56
Forum of a great mongering destination is getting dull again friends. I loved AC as it is the top notch place where We can have threesome very conveniently. Most of the girls walk in two at a time, willing to come together and they will be very cooperative in action in the room. I enjoy watching them enjoying the room and the food in the restaurents. When they started liking you they will do anything for it. I really had a wonderful time dancing with two girls in HS. Good old times. Definitely come back again once the situation is favourable.

Regards.

Cjetset
05-31-21, 21:51
I'm in the metro NYC area are we likely will reach herd by summer as we are now 75% completely vaccinated. That said there are some red states that have populations reluctant to get the shot (makes no sense and while much of the world is anxious to get the shots) and those red states are around 50 percent right now and likely won't get to herd immunity this year.

Pics are from WR's BBC article and also my previous General Info post. Easily you can find recent articles from the last 2 weeks saying that the US will not reach herd immunity this year (or next), due mostly to vax hesitancy. Not sure how Covid is almost over in the US as the jab rate continues to dwindle. Here's another herd immunity article:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/05/us-herd-immunity-life-with-covid

WestCoast1
06-01-21, 01:02
I'm in the metro NYC area are we likely will reach herd by summer as we are now 75% completely vaccinated. Would that be 75% of the metro NYC area? Or 75% of the adults?

AggieDad1
06-01-21, 04:59
I'm in the metro NYC area are we likely will reach herd by summer as we are now 75% completely vaccinated. That said there are some red states that have populations reluctant to get the shot (makes no sense and while much of the world is anxious to get the shots) and those red states are around 50 percent right now and likely won't get to herd immunity this year.Most states are already at heard immunity. What you are forgetting is that people who have had the virus should be counted as vaccinated too. Look at Texas, the case numbers continue to decline despite the fact that infected people are crossing the border and entering the state every day. This would only happen if the population had not reached some form of heard immunity. Over 70% of people in the state over 40 have been vaccinated, I have been vaccinated and encourage everyone who is over 50 or in a high risk group to get vaccinated. Below is a ling to a good article on heard immunity. Bear in mind that this was written a month ago.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/05/03/evidence-of-covid-herd-immunity-why-covid-is-increasing-in-wa-and-or-and-why-it-may-soon-decline-here/

WestCoast1
06-01-21, 07:05
Below is a ling to a good article on heard immunity. Bear in mind that this was written a month ago.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/05/03/evidence-of-covid-herd-immunity-why-covid-is-increasing-in-wa-and-or-and-why-it-may-soon-decline-here/I liked the article, but the author (by his own admission) is also making guesses or assumptions.

OTOH to make AD's case, some state-by-state herd immunity graphs (pics) from https://coronavirusbellcurve.com/ which uses CDC data. Can anyone explain to me why some states have more than 100% herd immunity (NY and New Jersey)?

ErsatzJulian
06-01-21, 09:57
I liked the article, but the author (by his own admission) is also making guesses or assumptions.

OTOH to make AD's case, some state-by-state herd immunity graphs (pics) from https://coronavirusbellcurve.com/ which uses CDC data. Can anyone explain to me why some states have more than 100% herd immunity (NY and New Jersey)?Perhaps, people from neighboring states got their shots there and so they end up with vaccinating more people than their state population?

BrizLad
06-01-21, 12:11
Maybe that's exactly the reason why they are not letting in tourists. They can't afford another explosion of virus numbers like India, overwhelming their Healthcare facilities and workers.
Did tourist cause the outbreak in India? I didn't know that.

Philippines covid may have been a foreign entry at the start but the disease has its own path within the country with or without tourists more dependent upon the country's attitude to following rules and an inadequate healthcare system.

Personally I cannot imagine being back in AC for quite while.

Brizlad.

AggieDad1
06-01-21, 14:06
I liked the article, but the author (by his own admission) is also making guesses or assumptions.

OTOH to make AD's case, some state-by-state herd immunity graphs (pics) from https://coronavirusbellcurve.com/ which uses CDC data. Can anyone explain to me why some states have more than 100% herd immunity (NY and New Jersey)?They are adding a real number to an estimated number and there is overlap between the numbers. The real number is the number of people who have been vaccinated. The estimate is the number of people who have "natural immunity". Since some people have had the virus and have been vaccinated, there is overlap. This gives you the ability to have numbers over 100%. Just ignore the fact that one of the states is New York which has already been caught falsifying their stats and the other state is New Jersey.

WestCoast1
06-01-21, 15:34
They are adding a real number to an estimated number and there is overlap between the numbers. The real number is the number of people who have been vaccinated. The estimate is the number of people who have "natural immunity". Since some people have had the virus and have been vaccinated, there is overlap. This gives you the ability to have numbers over 100%. Just ignore the fact that one of the states is New York which has already been caught falsifying their stats and the other state is New Jersey.Thank you sir.

RolandJoffe11
06-01-21, 20:25
Ivermectin has knocked off Covid in India in a matter of days while there was a post vaccine surge in contamination and deaths.

The UK with over 70% of the pop vaccines is considering lockdowns again.

This will never end. Period.

Philippines covid may have been a foreign entry at the start but the disease has its own path within the country with or without tourists more dependent upon the country's attitude to following rules and an inadeqaute healthcare system.

Personally I cannot imagine being back in AC for quite while.

Brizlad.

Datiao
06-03-21, 00:16

Brizlad.

Me neither cause I did not say that. India was mentioned to just illustrate it's serious high cases.
Tourists are considered unnecessary people whether they cause the outbreak or not, therefore denied entry.
This is normal containment protocol for Asia at least.
And w the covid variants it's even more critically enforced.
How did the British n Indian variants get to all parts of the world?

Philippines and many SEA countries do not want imported cases to add to their woes.

Vietnam just stopped incoming international flights to Hanoi few days ago cause of sharp rise in cases.

Pinga 98
06-03-21, 01:14
Ivermectin has knocked off Covid in India in a matter of days while there was a post vaccine surge in contamination and deaths.

The UK with over 70% of the pop vaccines is considering lockdowns again.

This will never end. Period.Ivermectin knocked off Covid in India? FDA says Ivermectin shall not be used for Covid.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

WHO advises its use only under clinical trials.

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-advises-that-ivermectin-only-be-used-to-treat-covid-19-within-clinical-trials

And over 3,000 people died just yesterday in India from Covid.

Where do you get your news?

UK considering lockdown? May be. A distant possibility at this point due to Delta variant.

Common cold, dengue, tuberculosis never ended. The level of risk matters.

GoodEnough
06-03-21, 05:58
Ivermectin knocked off Covid in India? FDA says Ivermectin shall not be used for Covid.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

WHO advises its use only under clinical trials.

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-advises-that-ivermectin-only-be-used-to-treat-covid-19-within-clinical-trials

And over 3,000 people died just yesterday in India from Covid.

Where do you get your news?

UK considering lockdown? May be. A distant possibility at this point due to Delta variant.

Common cold, dengue, tuberculosis never ended. The level of risk matters.Isn't it amazing how many wholly unqualified epidemiologists and virologists Google has trained over the course of the past year? The number is staggering.

GE.

PedroMorales
06-03-21, 08:54
The Nepal variant can even enlist choppers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9645821/Nepal-variant-threat-holidays-Ministers-fear-new-strain-Covid-scupper-getaways.html

The days of bonking LBFMs are over. I am checking out local homeless women but there are all kinds of security risks there. I would imagine most monger money could be replaced by local spenders. Here,. Lots have lot their jobs but plumbers etc are doing well as peopled spend their overseas holiday money on their houses. The price of local holidays has again gone through the roof.

It amazes me it costs more to take a one hour punt on a hooker than it does to get a good tradesman for the entire day. Local hags will have to drop their prices as well as their panties.

WestCoast1
06-03-21, 09:30
Ivermectin SNIP This will never end. Period.

Isn't it amazing how many wholly unqualified epidemiologists and virologists Google has trained over the course of the past year? The number is staggering.The new guy didn't go to Jared and he didn't consult with 'Doctor' Westy. Tsk.

RolandJoffe11
06-03-21, 23:39
Isn't it amazing how many wholly unqualified epidemiologists and virologists Google has trained over the course of the past year? The number is staggering.

GE.Bla-bla-bla. Pfizer is about to release this fall a treatment with ivermectin. They know that vaccine won't work this winter like the magic wand everybody hope for. 2021 S2 will be the treatment fold. The same people who brushed away the virus from a lab in 2020 are headlining it now. The same people who raged against hcq and ivermectin will embrace it this winter.

By the way India mortality rate is many folds below France one.

PedroMorales
06-04-21, 01:11
Bla-bla-bla. Pfizer is about to release this fall a treatment with ivermectin. They know that vaccine won't work this winter like the magic wand everybody hope for. 2021 S2 will be the treatment fold. The same people who brushed away the virus from a lab in 2020 are headlining it now. The same people who raged against hcq and ivermectin will embrace it this winter.

By the way India mortality rate is many folds below France one.Never mind, Roland. These peasants wouldn't know a fine French wine from the bottle of Red Bull they get their better halves to drink before giving them relief. Expecting intelligent comments on Covid19 from them is like expecting a pig to sing an Edith Piaf number.

British dictator Bojo Johnson has just pulled the plug on those holidaying in Portugal. We have incompetent sociopaths in power. All the guys here want to do is be defiled by a rice farmer's mentally challenged daughter. For that one diseased woman, they are prepared to take dangerous injections, run through all kinds of hoops in their home countries, on the planes and in the Philippines, even though many of them do not even have the strength to jack off. European football supporters do the same, all to see millionaires kick a ball. Some do it for doughnuts, others to get to see a concert, more because it is a free chance to virtue signal. And these people have votes ffs.

No different from other tagged farm animals though, tbf, cows have inquisitive minds (and they make a good meal).

BrizLad
06-04-21, 10:38
The same people who raged against hcq and ivermectin will embrace it this winter.
By the way India mortality rate is many folds below France one.[Deleted by Admin], can you provide empirical evidence I. E. Peer reviewed studies and in particular pfizer's work just 3 months out from 'your' mentioned release date.

I do think you are onto something with India death rate being well below France. I did some fact checking and can confirm that France (42nd) & USA (18th) both have a higher 'reported' death than India (109), Philippines (115th) & Indonesia (116th). Either there medical system is onto something or many deaths go unreported.

Who's keen to see out the pandemic in India? You want to put your and your family on the line to find out?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4794
06-04-21, 13:23
I do think you are onto something with India death rate being well below France.India death rate is 10 time's what is reported. Most Indians are dirt poor. They die and burn the bodies within hours, no covid tests are ever done on these people. People who are deathly ill do not seek treatment because they never make it to the hospital lack of beds mean that even if they do get to the hospital they die waiting and since no covid test is conducted in that time its not counted as a covid death and many also end up not being counted because they leave when they get the news that they are terminally ill and get laid out in isolation until they die and not counted. In India's small towns only have about 30 beds if that and so the official death tally is only a fraction of the deaths so these numbers are extremely skewed and only serve to kind of bolster arm chair warriors who don't really know what's going on. In India they are only mostly treating treatable cases so the drugs only appear to be working because they would have survived anyways and the people who are critical never get care its not a success story its total failure and the numbers don't reflect the real situation but people like that guy fail to understand the intricacies of the situation because it bolsters their confirmation bias. These numbers only reflect the middle and upper-class and the millions of poor people are simply not counted. People in India also have a lack of medical treatments that would save lives due to hording and not having the funds available for real care. He is just trying to make sense of something he can't possibly understand so they chalk it up to some conspiracy because its easier for it to be some plot than the truth being that we really aren't making any meaningful progress other than the mRNA vaccines and their respective booster shots. Russia and China both trying to hack America to try and get access to mRNA tech because its the only thing that is effective. There are some rumblings that Russia & China would take a more aggressive stance if the USA didn't release the tech, which is why Biden was considering giving it to them to avoid possible conflict.

Just How Big Could India's True Covid Toll Be?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/05/25/world/asia/india-covid-death-estimates.html

The COVID-19 death toll in India could be up to 10 times higher than the official 200,000 figure, experts say.

https://www.businessinsider.com/india-covid-19-death-toll-could-be-10-times-higher-2021-5

PedroMorales
06-04-21, 13:24
Seeing as you have zero credibility on the forum, can you provide empirical evidence I. E. Peer reviewed studies and in particular pfizer's work just 3 months out from 'your' mentioned release date.

I do think you are onto something with India death rate being well below France. I did some fact checking and can confirm that France (42nd) & USA (18th) both have a higher 'reported' death than India (109), Philippines (115th) & Indonesia (116th). Either there medical system is onto something or many deaths go unreported.

Who's keen to see out the pandemic in India? You want to put your and your family on the line to find out?The guy is trying to contribute and you just blast off at him without citing the peer reviewed papers you demand he digs up for you. Where are all the Chinese who dropped dead in front of cameras? How about the Italian churches full of coffins?

The main contributory factor is poverty, inefficiency and corruption, same as always.

The virus is now in the wild where it can mutate and spread. Young people just want to party and screw around, older mongers just want to DATY with LBFMs. When AIDS was ravaging India, their hookers were busy as ever.

LBFMs are off the menu, more so as carbon taxing kicks in.

ErsatzJulian
06-04-21, 15:54
Bla-bla-bla. Pfizer is about to release this fall a treatment with ivermectin. They know that vaccine won't work this winter like the magic wand everybody hope for. 2021 S2 will be the treatment fold. The same people who brushed away the virus from a lab in 2020 are headlining it now. The same people who raged against hcq and ivermectin will embrace it this winter.

By the way India mortality rate is many folds below France one.No respective organization has ever endorsed HCQ as an effective treatment for COVID.

If Pfizer does not release a treatment with Ivermectin this fall, will you post an apology and acknowledge you don't know what the eff you are talking about and shut up?

BrizLad
06-04-21, 21:35
The guy is trying to contribute and you just blast off at him without citing the peer reviewed papers you demand he digs up for you.

The main contributory factor is poverty, inefficiency and corruption, same as always.
My apology. Let's start with source data.

Let's start with.

A) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus..

1. Sort by Death Rate / 1 M Pop.

Observe the rankings that I assign to each country.

B) https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality.

1. Go to "Cases and mortality by country".

2. Sort by Case-Mortality.

My point is that drawing anything much from the case & death reports by comparing country-to-country ie France India, Indonesia or Philippines is not a good indicator. Understanding the changing trends within a country is a good use of a country's data.

C) https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/?data=deaths&location=France&location=India&location=Indonesia&location=Philippines&location=US.

This is my go-to chart for a country's progress.

Countries tend to go along the same trajectory until they take significant action.

If you want, change the scale on this representation from Log to Linear. You will see just how big an issue it is.

Prior to posting I did do a google literature review looking for source research on a Ivermectin. I could only find peer reviewed articles which said it had limited effect.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20) 30464-8/ fulltext.

" Among patients with non-severe COVID-19 and no risk factors for severe disease receiving a single 400 mcg / kg dose of ivermectin within 72 h of fever or cough onset there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positives. There was however a marked reduction of self-reported anosmia / hyposmia, a reduction of cough and a tendency to lower viral loads and lower IgG titers which warrants assessment in larger trials. ".

https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/26/bmjebm-2021-111678

This article gives Ivermectin the best light. "Concluding, research related to ivermectin in COVID-19 has serious methodological limitations resulting in very low certainty of the evidence, and continues to grow. ".

The Pfizer 'pill' is in Phase 1 trials according to the company's media release: https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-initiates-phase-1-study-novel-oral-antiviral.

The CEO hopes for a year end release which I call winter. It is also slated for use as a retroviral not as a replacement for vaccine.

It is at this point I wish I had some decent pics to post of my filipina morsels.

BL.

Member #4794
06-04-21, 22:12
Countries tend to go along the same trajectory until they take significant action.
That is more if an indicator of where their health systems fail, testing backlogs or lack of testing rather than a measure of covid.

This scabies drug is junk. Look into Lenzilumab is the forerunner in terms of therapeutics imo. 54-90% reduction in the risk of dying from covid in people who are hospitalized, and hospitalization and recovery time greatly reduced. I may or may not be biased because I made a lot of $$ from the stock but the drug is solid. It cleans the inflammatory byproducts that COVID patients die of.

www.humanigen.com/lenzilumab

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(20) 30989-7/ fulltext.

Gunners1
06-05-21, 03:49
Guys. Would you be able to move these discussions to the general information forum.

Peace out.

G.

That is more if an indicator of where their health systems fail, testing backlogs or lack of testing rather than a measure of covid.

This scabies drug is junk. Look into Lenzilumab is the forerunner in terms of therapeutics imo. 54-90% reduction in the risk of dying from covid in people who are hospitalized, and hospitalization and recovery time greatly reduced. I may or may not be biased because I made a lot of $$ from the stock but the drug is solid. It cleans the inflammatory byproducts that COVID patients die of.

www.humanigen.com/lenzilumab

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(20) 30989-7/ fulltext.

Member #4729
07-23-21, 18:08
Would it be reasonable to conclude from the inactivity on this forum that Angeles City is equally deserted and not open for business. I was of the understanding that at least a few bars on Fields avenue were operating, albeit in a limited capacity.

Anyone on the ground?

AggieDad1
07-23-21, 19:20
Would it be reasonable to conclude from the inactivity on this forum that Angeles City is equally deserted and not open for business. I was of the understanding that at least a few bars on Fields avenue were operating, albeit in a limited capacity.

Anyone on the ground?https://youtu.be/vTQqIx0Lr54

The guy at the link above does walks every week on walking street in Angeles City.

Beavis
07-24-21, 10:30

Anyone on the ground?Plenty of bars open, plenty of women too just not many customers. 12 AM curfew so the bars close but it isn't heavily enforced. Mini marts still open 24 hours and people moving around all through the night.

Member #4729
07-24-21, 19:29
Plenty of bars open, plenty of women too just not many customers. 12 AM curfew so the bars close but it isn't heavily enforced. Mini marts still open 24 hours and people moving around all through the night.As I mentioned in the Subic thread, thanks for your on the ground report- much appreciated.

I'm hoping that at least by next May or so there will be some way for tourists to visit again- do you think that's likely / possible?

Zebra.

WestCoast1
07-25-21, 02:05
I'm hoping that at least by next May or so there will be some way for tourists to visit again- do you think that's likely / possible?A general info reply. Not sure that question has a good answer. Multiple gents said on this board in the early days of Covid that they sure that the Phils would open up by this date or that date. Those dates were in 2020. At least one gent made the case that tourism must open back up for the sake of the economy. Here we are, 17 months later, all of those things turned out to be just guesses. A few months ago Dutuerte talked about possibly re-opening, with vaxxed folk, and quarantine periods. Still, here we are. Before, we asked: 2020? Then we asked: 2021? And now we ask. . .

NapaSlapper
07-25-21, 02:22
Plenty of bars open, plenty of women too just not many customers. 12 AM curfew so the bars close but it isn't heavily enforced. Mini marts still open 24 hours and people moving around all through the night.Correction, there are no bars open that would resemble the bars people remembered before covid, what is open is restaurant bars with waitresses and no dancing girls, the country remains closed to tourism hence why the bars are dead, maybe by the end of 2022 or 2023 there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.

GoodEnough
07-25-21, 02:59
A general info reply. Not sure that question has a good answer. Multiple gents said on this board in the early days of Covid that they sure that the Phils would open up by this date or that date. Those dates were in 2020. At least one gent made the case that tourism must open back up for the sake of the economy. Here we are, 17 months later, all of those things turned out to be just guesses. A few months ago Dutuerte talked about possibly re-opening, with vaxxed folk, and quarantine periods. Still, here we are. Before, we asked: 2020? Then we asked: 2021? And now we ask. . .Here in Davao, the Delta variant has just started to receive local publicity, as the first cases have been detected. Assuming that Davao is somewhat of a microcosm of the rest of the country, I assume that sooner rather than later, restrictions will begin to tighten once again out of fear of the spread of this mutation. WC is correct, any predictions regarding possibly opening the country are at best shaky as the situation is so fluid and varies extensively from location to location. I plan on a trip next month to Manila and A /C and I have no idea what to expect. The Manila / Makati trip is business-related while the A / see trip is being taken more for curiosity. I'll report back on whatever I find out.

GE.

Beavis
07-25-21, 03:28
As I mentioned in the Subic thread, thanks for your on the ground report- much appreciated.

I'm hoping that at least by next May or so there will be some way for tourists to visit again- do you think that's likely / possible?

Zebra.I have no idea, nor does anyone else. With only 2,000 international passengers allowed per day it is hard for the ones that have a valid visa to enter now.

Goferring
07-25-21, 06:38
With only 2,000 international passengers allowed per day it is hard for the ones that have a valid visa to enter now.How is that playing out practically? Are only 2000 tickets being sold? Are people being bumped from confirmed flights? A mad stampede and the first ones win? All of the above?

As you said, it's the PI, so there is bound to be some chaos involved but I'm wondering how the 2000 are selected.

GoodEnough
07-25-21, 14:45
How is that playing out practically? Are only 2000 tickets being sold? Are people being bumped from confirmed flights? A mad stampede and the first ones win? All of the above?

As you said, it's the PI, so there is bound to be some chaos involved but I'm wondering how the 2000 are selected.It's fairly misleading. At this point, I think, only returning OFWs and those with Philippines passports or permanent residency visa holders can come in. At least that was the case a few weeks ago. Perhaps it's changed.

GE.

Beavis
07-26-21, 06:32
It's fairly misleading. At this point, I think, only returning OFWs and those with Philippines passports or permanent residency visa holders can come in. At least that was the case a few weeks ago. Perhaps it's changed.

GE.OFWs take precedence over anyone non Filipino, even with visas. If you are confirmed you can be bumped, many stories of people waiting for days or weeks to get on a flight even if confirmed.

VictorHugo99
07-26-21, 14:25
Thanks GE for risking it out for us all.

Vic.

Here in Davao, the Delta variant has just started to receive local publicity, as the first cases have been detected. Assuming that Davao is somewhat of a microcosm of the rest of the country, I assume that sooner rather than later, restrictions will begin to tighten once again out of fear of the spread of this mutation. WC is correct, any predictions regarding possibly opening the country are at best shaky as the situation is so fluid and varies extensively from location to location. I plan on a trip next month to Manila and A /C and I have no idea what to expect. The Manila / Makati trip is business-related while the A / see trip is being taken more for curiosity. I'll report back on whatever I find out.

GE.

Screaming Beaver
08-01-21, 01:29
When the pandemic hit back in March 2020 I had a choice of fleeing back to my home country or stick it out here in AC. I decided to stay and see what develops. A lot has changed since then but I can report that as of today there are a number of bars open and bar fines are available. Even though the Governor of Pampanga how just now imposed a liquor ban due to the Delta strain you can buy liquor freely as Mayor Pogi has decided to override the Governor's decision. It's business as usual as of today. There are also plenty of freelance opportunities either on Walking Street or the dating apps and it is a buyer's market. It will continue to be a buyer's market until tourist visas come back which is anyone's guess.

GoodEnough
08-01-21, 15:12
Thanks GE for risking it out for us all.

Vic.Unfortunately, though predictably, Manila has now gone into a highly restricted quarantine status, and so I've decide to put off my trip for a month. Though I've been vaccinated fully with Pfizer, I'the still need a PCR test prior to boarding both the outbound and inbound flights. If, despite my vaccinations, I turn up with a positive test, then it's 7-10 days in a hotel until I clear another PCR test. For me, the appropriate risk / reward balance just isn't there. Per the latest advice from the US Embassy, MetroManila, Cebu and CDO are now subject to tighter restrictions for at least the month of August, and I'm guessing that most of the SWTs in both Manila and Angeles haven't been vaccinated, which means there's a heightened possibility that one of them could pass a viral load to me. Hence the concern over a positive PCR. I don't know whether to shake my head in admiration or to engage in the opposite reaction to those who ignore the risk, but that's their choice. I've made mine.

GE.

Mr Enternational
08-01-21, 17:29
I'm guessing that most of the SWTs in both Manila and Angeles haven't been vaccinated, which means there's a heightened possibility that one of them could pass a viral load to me.Street Walker Transvestites passing a viral load to you? GE must have gotten hacked.

FuriousGeorge
09-06-21, 12:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1YzVK5wyH4&t=742s

Fields seems to be about 80% back to normal. Discounting the fact that there are no vacationers. I'm not sure how they are making money. I can only assume that these are money laundering fronts, but frankly I don't care. It seems pretty obvious that as soon as things open up to tourists, AC will be back to normal. Can anybody with boots on the ground tell us what's going on inside the bars?

BrizLad
09-08-21, 21:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1YzVK5wyH4&t=742s

Fields seems to be about 80% back to normal. Discounting the fact that there are no vacationers. I'm not sure how they are making money. I can only assume that these are money laundering fronts, but frankly I don't care. It seems pretty obvious that as soon as things open up to tourists, AC will be back to normal. Can anybody with boots on the ground tell us what's going on inside the bars?Thanks for the video link.

Nice to see the Walking Street failed paving project has been completely removed now.

Nice to see Viking Bar is back to life.

Nice to see enough slim Filipina bodies to remind us why it's worth going back.

Goferring
09-08-21, 22:03
Can anybody with boots on the ground tell us what's going on inside the bars?I'm not in town but a few girls think I am. Several have asked to be taken bar hopping so I take that as a positive sign that things are opening up.

AC is a toxic shit hole but at least options are coming back online.

Screaming Beaver
09-08-21, 23:52
There is a certain percentage of the bars open for those of us who live here. There presently is a liquor ban however they still serve alcohol albeit in a coffee cup. The quality of the women has improved since the managers can afford to be more picky. For example, when I walked into Viking Bar I didn't notice nearly as many porkers and older girls. I was told they are no longer allowed to work there. There is also plenty of seating because of the lack of tourists. I'm not interested in paying the 3500 peso bar fine because most of these girls also have dating app accounts where you can have the same girl for 1 k outside the bar.

Goferring
09-10-21, 20:08
The quality of the women has improved since the managers can afford to be more picky. For example, when I walked into Viking Bar I didn't notice nearly as many porkers and older girls. I was told they are no longer allowed to work there.I'm guessing that the common AC complaint that the stunners are K focused has also died away as the girls and bars are hungry and will take any business. Hell, even I might be able to get one. 😁.

Have you found this to also be true? G.

Screaming Beaver
09-13-21, 10:21
I'm guessing that the common AC complaint that the stunners are K focused has also died away as the girls and bars are hungry and will take any business. Hell, even I might be able to get one. 😁.

Have you found this to also be true? G.That is correct. The stunners are no longer Korean focused. They are desperate and are in need of pesos. With no tourists allowed in at this time the supply and demand ratio is heavily favored toward the monger. If this country doesn't open up soon I'm inclined to start offering a can of sardines for short time.

Goferring
09-13-21, 22:32
The stunners are no longer Korean focused.... I'm inclined to start offering a can of sardines for short time.Thanks. I'm not jealous at all. Really I'm not!! 🤬.

WestCoast1
09-19-21, 01:22
Thanks. I'm not jealous at all. Really I'm not!!Its been a dry spell and you deserve a pic. A thirst trap, as they say.

BrizLad
09-24-21, 11:19
Just wondering if there are any real estate buying opportunities in places like kandi suites?

JeanEspero
09-24-21, 11:59
Is there a way to apply for a new first time SRRV? I want to invest in a savings account or property in Philippines.

Datiao
09-24-21, 12:42
Just wondering if there are any real estate buying opportunities in places like kandi suites?With the covid, it's totally a buyer's market right now. Don't see the problem of getting a condo you desire in the Philippines.

In cebu city, the condo prices remains stable but they are giving some free electrical appliances like aircon and fridge w purchase.

BrizLad
09-24-21, 21:31
With the covid, it's totally a buyer's market right now. Don't see the problem of getting a condo you desire in the Philippines.
.Thanks for the tip. Kandi Realty website seems to be void of content.

My gut says "it's a good time to buy and get set for the recovery". My mind is saying, "don't put any more money into that fucking country and just stay in hotels".

WestCoast1
09-25-21, 08:27
Is there a way to apply for a new first time SRRV? I want to invest in a savings account or property in Philippines.Couple of links for you; one is a government link. I could be wrong, but a previous post from an SRRV gent said that you must apply while in-country:

https://philippineslifestyle.com/srrv-retirement-visa-philippines/

https://pra.gov.ph/srrv/

Datiao
09-26-21, 05:17
My gut says "it's a good time to buy and get set for the recovery". My mind is saying, "don't put any more money into that fucking country and just stay in hotels".My opinion is, unless you are going to to stay in the condo for at least a couple of years, else not worth buying.

Rental market is bad now if for investment.

WestCoast1
09-26-21, 08:42
My opinion is, unless you are going to to stay in the condo for at least a couple of years, else not worth buying.

Rental market is bad now if for investment.Concur.

Regarding rental. Ads started popping up in my social media about 6 months ago for units in buildings to be constructed, same like you've seen before, studio / 1-br / 2-br, for about the same prices as before. Then a month or two later my feed started showing ads for units already in existence, furnished and not, for quite a range of rental prices, all of them for long-term rental (minimum 1 month, and in contact privately with the owner / landlord they are looking for 6 months or more). If you are in for 6 or 12 months, I see them as low as p9 k per month for a studio. You also agree to shoulder the electric, water, and Assn dues (dues are about p1000/ month). Electric / water / dues combined is usually 5-6 k / month, bringing said unfurnished studio to 15 k / month for rental (dirt cheap in my opinion). Many other similar units are furnished and renting for 2-3 x that each month (contact the owner directly to see if you are shouldering utilities / dues). I have rented for 20 k, 40 k, and 60 k (much larger place) in the last year so there are a lot of options. Very few landlords are wanting (or able, due to lockdown restrictions) to rent nightly or weekly.

Goferring
09-26-21, 20:48
Thanks for the tip. Kandi Realty website seems to be void of content.

My gut says "it's a good time to buy and get set for the recovery". My mind is saying, "don't put any more money into that fucking country and just stay in hotels".What's your personality type? Do you nest and want to stay in one place forever or get bored after a while and want to see something new? Remember that living somewhere is totally different to holidaying there even after multiple trips or many month stays. Even more so for party type destinations. I'd certainly want to live somewhere for 2yrs + before buying.

Financially, it's hard to see anything less than a 10 to 15 yr stay in one place stacking up. And that's without pricing in changes to FX, psycho GF, visa rules etc.

Mr Enternational
09-26-21, 21:38
I'd certainly want to live somewhere for 2yrs + before buying.

Financially, it's hard to see anything less than a 10 to 15 yr stay in one place stacking up.Even then to me it makes no sense to buy. My buddy bought a condo in Thailand for $35,000 plus $1000 per year in association fees. I have pretty much the same size place and my rent is $1900 per year. I also have the flexibility of changing to a new place at a moment's notice.

Goferring
09-27-21, 02:16
I also have the flexibility of changing to a new place at a moment's notice.An important point. Most new apartments and developments look great the day the keys are handed over. A year later the paint is starting to fade and two years later switches are starting to fall out of the wall and couple of lights no longer work. The build quality just isn't what we are familiar with in the west. I'll let the OP guess how much money remains in the sinking fund when these come due.

If he is looking for new-ish places then also go have a look at some 5 to 10 yo places to check what he is buying into. 😳.

WestCoast1
09-27-21, 06:06
Not sure what I miss more about Kokomo's:

1) The view.

2) The unusual conversations I had over the years with complete strangers who struck up a chat with me. One gent told me that he had been there for 6 weeks, and only been laid twice. He said the bar girls just didn't seem to like him. He wasn't too old, to fat, nor too stinky. How TF does THAT happen!

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got ill it's gone" -- Joni Mitchell.

RacShack
09-27-21, 06:36

1) The view.

2) The unusual conversations I had over the years with complete strangers who struck up a chat with me. One gent told me that he had been there for 6 weeks, and only been laid twice. He said the bar girls just didn't seem to like him. He wasn't too old, to fat, nor too stinky. How TF does THAT happen!

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got ill it's gone" -- Joni Mitchell.Soo true good and very true post WestCoast, been lots of good times on that Conner, and yes met some very interesting people also!

Good throw back bud, I've always stayed a rocks throw away from their, love staying at wild orchid right behind (almost) It, lots of good pool party's their!

BrizLad
09-27-21, 08:33

1) The view.

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got ill it's gone" -- Joni Mitchell.Personally I have never been a fan of kokomos, instead usually finding myself in the adjacent voodoo bar chatting to the chick there with the EE natural boobs. Joni mitchel was certainly right about missing those.

The girls in the pic look good. These are the girls to take back to hotel and let them shower immediately as they may have been walking past kokomos for hours.

For the gents that send me PMs about the condo idea, while my idea of grabbing a bargain sounded exciting, reality is if it's in the wrong place then it ain't worth it. I do like the idea of moving around.

D Cups
09-27-21, 13:57
Personally I have never been a fan of kokomos, instead usually finding myself in the adjacent voodoo bar chatting to the chick there with the EE natural boobs. Joni mitchel was certainly right about missing those.

The girls in the pic look good. These are the girls to take back to hotel and let them shower immediately as they may have been walking past kokomos for hours.

For the gents that send me PMs about the condo idea, while my idea of grabbing a bargain sounded exciting, reality is if it's in the wrong place then it ain't worth it. I do like the idea of moving around.I have never seen EE in Voodoo. Only the Cup.

NeilGeorge
09-27-21, 22:53
I have pretty much the same size place and my rent is $1900 per year. I also have the flexibility of changing to a new place at a moment's notice.You're throwing your rent money down the toilet.

BrizLad
09-27-21, 23:39
You're throwing your rent money down the toilet.Do you mean in the context of renting V buying?

WestCoast1
09-30-21, 02:26

My gut says "it's a good time to buy and get set for the recovery". My mind is saying, "don't put any more money into that fucking country and just stay in hotels".Saw this online (see pic). Near Kandi apparently, complete with phone number. WC.

BrizLad
09-30-21, 12:04
Saw this online (see pic). Near Kandi apparently, complete with phone number. WC.Thanks, there will certainly be condo over supply for a while.

WestCoast1
10-04-21, 04:51
More bar shenanigans.

Morsels: Cute, hot, and hot. Mischievous, drunken nymphs. Cheap barfines. Evening and morning pop. The things I've suffered through.

NeilGeorge
10-04-21, 16:49
Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country? I tried bringing one on a fiancée visa but ended up sending her back after she started getting an attitude and bossy after only 60 days.

Mr Enternational
10-04-21, 18:38
Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country? I tried bringing one on a fiance visa but ended up sending her back after she started getting an attitude and bossy after only 60 days.What were you looking for? Love? A domestic servant? A hooker to live with you? Seems you opted for the third and are willing to try the alchemy again until you get it right.

You have to choose what you want. You can't choose one thing with the hopes of turning it into something else. Would you really go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac and get it home and be upset that it is not chicken nuggets? Because that was exactly what you did in your failure to turn a ho into a housewife. Sir you placed an order for a ho, paid for a ho, and you received a ho. Where is the problem?

NeilGeorge
10-04-21, 22:13
What were you looking for? Love? A domestic servant? A hooker to live with you? Seems you opted for the third and are willing to try the alchemy again until you get it right.

You have to choose what you want. You can't choose one thing with the hopes of turning it into something else. Would you really go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac and get it home and be upset that it is not chicken nuggets? Because that was exactly what you did in your failure to turn a ho into a housewife. Sir you placed an order for a ho, paid for a ho, and you received a ho. Where is the problem?She was a "philippina" from the province of Cebu. Not a bar girl. Started writing me letters and I met her in person on one of my many world mission trips.

Goferring
10-04-21, 22:24
Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country? Ever? Sure, I know I couple of bargirls who settled down to become soccer moms in suburbia. However, the probability is well against this happening. The vast majority don't and continue to seek the fast money, drugs and adoration.

Your money and time but it's far simpler to keep the two roles separate. If not, tread very carefully as the usual path is for her to stay long enough for a visa and / or divorce settlement then move on with as much $$$ as possible.

Good luck.

Goferring
10-05-21, 15:12
She was a "philippina" from the province of Cebu. Not a bar girl. That wasn't how your first post came across:

Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country?Do I know guys who married civilian pinas and lived happily ever after? Sure many. Just choose carefully like any other women. Definitely not after a month chatting online and one visit.

Good luck 🤞.

Docwiltro
10-07-21, 08:19

My gut says "it's a good time to buy and get set for the recovery". My mind is saying, "don't put any more money into that fucking country and just stay in hotels".Investing in the Philippines is like gambling in Vegas, don't put down what you cannot afford to lose.

BrizLad
10-07-21, 10:49
Investing in the Philippines is like gambling in Vegas, don't put down what you cannot afford to lose.Thanks for the reply. Already discussed here and had some DM. Will probably do the RSSV and keep my cash and investments in home country.

XXL
10-07-21, 12:05
What were you looking for? Love? A domestic servant? A hooker to live with you? Seems you opted for the third and are willing to try the alchemy again until you get it right.

You have to choose what you want. You can't choose one thing with the hopes of turning it into something else. Would you really go to McDonald's and order a Big Mac and get it home and be upset that it is not chicken nuggets? Because that was exactly what you did in your failure to turn a ho into a housewife. Sir you placed an order for a ho, paid for a ho, and you received a ho. Where is the problem?LOL.

My advice to men who want to import a girl into a Western country is don't do it. Instead concentrate on saving money to spend as many months as you can in the pussy-haven country. In the long term do anything you can to live and retire there. There is no other way.

BrizLad
10-07-21, 22:49
LOL.

My advice to men who want to import a girl into a Western country is don't do it. Instead concentrate on saving money to spend as many months as you can in the pussy-haven country. In the long term do anything you can to live and retire there. There is no other way.I had a mate whom was doing regular trips to Ph and / or Thailand for a few years. He would regularly bring a girl back on a three month tourist visa but had no plan or intention of letting them stay. They had a great time and were never happy to leave, even though they went home richer.

In the end he tired of the rigours of the search. This is in contrast to me where I enjoy the search and tired of the mundane.

Goferring
10-08-21, 03:04
My advice to men who want to import a girl into a Western country is don't do it...Regardless of if it's a good idea or not and if the rewards outweigh the risks, this actually getting much harder to do. Getting a tourist visa approved is not assured in many countries now.

And that's without the added dramas of Covid

XXL
10-08-21, 08:11
I had a mate whom was doing regular trips to Ph and / or Thailand for a few years. He would regularly bring a girl back on a three month tourist visa but had no plan or intention of letting them stay. They had a great time and were never happy to leave, even though they went home richer.

In the end he tired of the rigours of the search. This is in contrast to me where I enjoy the search and tired of the mundane.How easy is it get a 3-month tourist visa for a PH/TH girl these days? Let alone "regular" 3-month visas. The fems behind the counter at the consulate see you coming.

What will be the reaction be of the girl if she gets sent back to her home country again and again with no sign of marriage? Wouldn't she contemplate bolting and going underground? The solution would be to change girl each time, but a fat chance of the fems behind the counter at the consulate rubber-stamping that!

Regardless of if it's a good idea or not and if the rewards outweigh the risks, this actually getting much harder to do. Getting a tourist visa approved is not assured in many countries now.

And that's without the added dramas of Covid

Exactly

WestCoast1
10-09-21, 02:56
Morsels: Cute, hot, and hot. Mischievous, drunken nymphs. Cheap barfines. Evening and morning pop. The things I've suffered through.More shenanigans. I think I posted this gal before, worth another look. Smoking hot. Brutal, discombobulating to watch. Sweet, simple when talking to her. Not sure she had a full realization of the traffic-stopping effect she had on men (very sure the mamasan knew). BF at the time was either 1300 or 1500.

I had purchased a small point / shoot camera at Walmart (before phones had decent cameras). I chose it because it was 1) very small, and thin, with a flash; and 2) cheap. I was there for a 2 week stint. I routinely sat for a drink and put the camera on the table, in plain view. Back then, girls would clamor together to have their picture taken. THOSE WERE THE DAYS. Leaving the camera on the table in front of me, sometimes would result in a waitress or girl would literally borrow it and take some pics around the bar, then drop it back on the table. I didn't have to do anything. That little point-shoot had taken thousands of AC pics over several visits. One of the best $49 USD ever spent. Butterfly-Rock, Body Shop, Ponytails, and Typhoon -- all have elevated stage where you can sit right next to or in front of the dancers -- were absolutely the best places to take a camera, the girls fell over each other to get into a picture. Body Shop: Where are you NOW!

Goferring
10-09-21, 08:06
More shenanigans. .....Body Shop: Where are you NOW!A little optimistic pixelating the ID card of a girl who was on stage before phone cameras were invented. She's probably a grandma by now 🤣.

Very nice tatas on the other girl though. Between those and the good 'ol days' party atmosphere, we can but dream.

Enjoy. G.

WestCoast1
10-09-21, 14:56
A little optimistic pixelating the ID card of a girl who was on stage before phone cameras were invented. She's probably a grandma by nowErring on the side of caution.

Very nice tatas on the other girl though. Between those and the good 'ol days' party atmosphere, we can but dream.She had a small town / farm-raised, aww-shucks, golly-gee personality. That, and sex just oozed out of her. She made me hornier than a 2-peckered billy goat.

Turgid
10-09-21, 20:34
Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country? I tried bringing one on a fiance visa but ended up sending her back after she started getting an attitude and bossy after only 60 days.Many of the guys on here have had their hearts broken so are unlikely to tell you they had luck doing that. If that's what you want to do I say try until you succeed, some have succeeded.

Dg8787
10-09-21, 21:06
Many of the guys on here have had their hearts broken so are unlikely to tell you they had luck doing that. If that's what you want to do I say try until you succeed, some have succeeded.I am sure there are plenty successful relationships. We just don't hear about them on this site. We only hear about a friend of a friend's or 3rd party reports of disastrous relationships.

NeilGeorge
10-10-21, 00:20
I am sure there are plenty successful relationships. We just don't hear about them on this site. We only hear about a friend of a friend's or 3rd party reports of disastrous relationships.If they were successful they would not be on this site prowling around any more?

The Rose
10-10-21, 08:01
Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country.You can take the girl out of the girl but can't take the bar out of the girl. You can't unscramble an egg.

JohnIsFun
10-10-21, 08:18
Has anyone had any luck domesticating a bar girl / philippina to become a good wife in a civilized country? I tried bringing one on a fiance visa but ended up sending her back after she started getting an attitude and bossy after only 60 days.I don't get it. Why would one want to domesticate only a bar girl. If you are looking for a partner why not spend some time in the country and try meeting regular girls with regular job. There are plenty of beautiful girls all over Philippines. They would be happy to have a half decent man who could look after her as well as from time to time support her family. Some Philippine girls are also hard working. I know of few people who married Philippines girl and have a family now. Only thing with the culture is the family comes part of the package. Trying to domesticate a bar girl would be a hard job. Specially if the girl never had a regular job where you had to work 8-5. The bar girls get used to different lifestyle and fur them a job is party with customers, drink and then get picked to be taken home.

Dg8787
10-10-21, 17:44
If they were successful they would not be on this site prowling around any more?That sir is my point. Thusly no posts from the successful.

BrizLad
10-10-21, 21:34
That sir is my point. Thusly no posts from the successful.There are bar girls and hardened bar girls.

I have one mate whom met and married a girl that was working in a bar. She was only in the bar a short time before he met her. She really was quite different to any of the girls we've ever met in bars, she was a misfit in that life. He took her from the bar that day and she never went back. They got married within a year.

Second mate he met his wife in Burgos St bar. He paid the bar to release her. He also had to pay some other foreigner that had her in a weird domestic bond situation.

In both cases the girls were brought to Australia but as of now both of these married couples above have settled in provincial Philippines with families and business interest for the boys while the girls do domestic.

When I was in Zurich I did touch into a large group of Filipinas that live in that country. They seem happy and have a support network of fili activities that has maybe helped them stay settled there. The three I met all came from "Pampamga", coincidence?

Goferring
10-12-21, 22:00
For guys on the ground:

If some of the girls are now being barfined does that mean hotels are now allowing guests no questions asked? Or do they need the applicable tests and certs? Is this just AC or are other major areas now allowing non resident guests?

I'm just trying to reconcile reports of AC opening with those showing difficulties of having girls in elsewhere.

I've been chatting to a AC bargirl who returned to Samar just last week due to no business.

Enjoy. G.

Beavis
10-13-21, 07:14
Most hotels only require an ID, nothing else. Some are completely open and you don't even have to stop at the front desk. They will check with you as she is leaving to verify all is well. The hotels need business, they are not going to turn away any pesos. Plenty of decent hotels under 1000 pesos right now.

DzikaBomba
10-21-21, 07:50
Very sad how these Bars look today. It looks like they are gone forever, I can't imagine that they ever come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5zPpCfreM

Dg8787
10-21-21, 21:51
Very sad how these Bars look today. It looks like they are gone forever, I can't imagine that they ever come back.

https://thailand-asienforum.com/threads/neues-aus-angeles-kein-corona-mist.8959/page-69The old days are always gone forever.

Bars will be back with a new look and scheme and GIRLS! Did you think the old bars survived on selling drinks? Or selling _.

WestCoast1
10-22-21, 01:11
See the pic. Dzika's youtube link became a different link (some kind of ad for Thailand) in DG's quote of Dzika. How did that happen?

RacShack
10-22-21, 01:33
See the pic. Dzika's youtube link became a different link (some kind of ad for Thailand) in DG's quote of Dzika. How did that happen?Seen that also it's some kind of Asia forum site, any way to turn it in English?

DzikaBomba
10-22-21, 06:41
Sorry guys. I first posted the wrong link from a German travel forum.

But then asked the mod to delete it and insert the right YouTube Link.

Sorry for the confusion.

Vagabundo1
10-23-21, 07:56
Friends,

I am planning on coming there to Angeles City in the next 6 months.

Any one have info on the VA clinic there?

Website?

Also looking forward to mongering there.

Best.

Vagabundo.

PedroMorales
10-23-21, 20:06
The future of Angeles is with Korea. Forget the hookers. Think of all the honest toilers whose businesses are gone. Laundries, food places, money exchanges, remittance forwarding places and more, all ruined. The solution is for hard headed East Asians to move in and say this is what we want and what we will give. Massive building, work for locals, plenty of bribes and bye bye Cheap Charlie and his cut price hookers, who are only disposable dixie cups as far as the Ph's leaders are concerned anyway.

So, a smaller amount of Pinoys will get a better living out of it and the rest can go FK themselves, maybe marry some Western loser or just die back home on the banana plantation. The alternative is to rebuild the great Angeles as it was and that ain't going to happen.

You can tell your grand trans kids you'd walk into Thermae and 1000 hookers would be listening to Maggie May, all yours for the price of a day's supply of hormones. Tell them you could hire a squaw by the hour, by the day or by the month without using Korean or Japanese and they will think you are gone gaga. Tell them you never used condoms or masks and that is where you met grand ma when Pedro had broken her in. Enjoy your retirement homes.

Prior to posting this, I checked a few European news sites. Same old BS about covid pandemic. It is like every day is The battle of the Somme and places like Angeles are, if not no man's land, last taxi on the rank. A year minimum before Westerners get there in numbers. And Korean and Japanese are not Romance languages.

Golfinho
10-24-21, 01:08
The future of Angeles is with Korea. Forget the hookers. Think of all the honest toilers whose businesses are gone. Laundries, food places, money exchanges, remittance forwarding places and more, all ruined. The solution is for hard headed East Asians to move in and say this is what we want and what we will give. Massive building, work for locals, plenty of bribes and bye bye Cheap Charlie and his cut price hookers, who are only disposable dixie cups as far as the Ph's leaders are concerned anyway.

So, a smaller amount of Pinoys will get a better living out of it and the rest can go FK themselves, maybe marry some Western loser or just die back home on the banana plantation. The alternative is to rebuild the great Angeles as it was and that ain't going to happen.

You can tell your grand trans kids you'd walk into Thermae and 1000 hookers would be listening to Maggie May, all yours for the price of a day's supply of hormones. Tell them you could hire a squaw by the hour, by the day or by the month without using Korean or Japanese and they will think you are gone gaga. Tell them you never used condoms or masks and that is where you met grand ma when Pedro had broken her in. Enjoy your retirement homes.

Prior to posting this, I checked a few European news sites. Same old BS about covid pandemic. It is like every day is The battle of the Somme and places like Angeles are, if not no man's land, last taxi on the rank. A year minimum before Westerners get there in numbers. And Korean and Japanese are not Romance languages.Where in Angeles is Thermae?

Mahaba
10-24-21, 01:17
Who pissed in your Wheaties?

Prior to posting this, I checked a few European news sites. Same old BS about covid pandemic. It is like every day is The battle of the Somme and places like Angeles are, if not no man's land, last taxi on the rank. A year minimum before Westerners get there in numbers. And Korean and Japanese are not Romance languages.

Docwiltro
10-28-21, 09:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5zPpCfreMI don't think that disaster scene is indicative of what's going on with the AC bars. From the screen capture, you can see that someone removed both the roof decking and the electrical conduit. Most likely these buildings are being demolished to make room for something else. However, anyone who enjoyed afternoons at LIA, Roadies or AfterSchool is more than a little dismayed at the state of those great Perimeter bars. RIP.

Dg8787
10-28-21, 13:34
Who pissed in your Wheaties?He likes to piss in everyone else's Wheaties!

NeilGeorge
10-28-21, 13:37
Are half the clubs open now? Up to 50% capacity? Or is it a ghost town in Angeles?

WestCoast1
10-29-21, 04:34
Are half the clubs open now? Up to 50% capacity? Or is it a ghost town in Angeles?The good gents Beavis and Screaming Beaver have provided good AC reports. Click on either of their usernames and then View Forum Reports.

Morsel: Her back dimples, the fossy lombales thingys, are making me thirsty for her. It was a good time.

Beavis
10-30-21, 10:28
The good gents Beavis and Screaming Beaver have provided good AC reports. Click on either of their usernames and then View Forum Reports.

Morsel: Her back dimples, the fossy lombales thingys, are making me thirsty for her. It was a good time.He isn't here, cannot come here, no idea when he can come here, does it really matter?

Mr Enternational
10-30-21, 17:41
He isn't here, cannot come here, no idea when he can come here, does it really matter?LOL. Not in the least bit! Might as well be asking what is happening up on Mars.

WestCoast1
11-03-21, 02:34
Well its been a minute. Several days since the last Phils post.

From the archives, a 19 yo leggy twiglet who couldn't keep her hands off the camera. Sorry that's blurry, as things were a bit hectic at the time.

KongKing
11-11-21, 10:21
Morsel: Her back dimples, the fossy lombales thingys, are making me thirsty for her. It was a good time.These thingies, WestCoast, are more commonly known as "love dimples" but for us anatomical connoisseurs they are fossae lumbales laterales. Great to look down upon from above and behind.

WestCoast1
11-11-21, 14:03
These thingies, WestCoast, are more commonly known as "love dimples" but for us anatomical connoisseurs they are fossae lumbales laterales. Great to look down upon from above and behind.Um. Fossy-cunnilingus. Forward laterals. Bob Fosse. I confess that I am not a connoisseur, just a sewer. But I loves me some ass-dimples!

Morsel: An extra set of fossae lumbales laterales for the trooops. Nice work KK.

WestCoast1
11-13-21, 03:33
I am in a good mood today (use your imagination). Some extra treats for the gents.

NeilGeorge
11-13-21, 22:23
These thingies, WestCoast, are more commonly known as "love dimples" but for us anatomical connoisseurs they are fossae lumbales laterales. Great to look down upon from above and behind.A lot of stretch marks on her ass.

WestCoast1
11-15-21, 04:10
A lot of stretch marks on her ass.Perhaps NG could post a pic of one of his ass-dimpled girls, with no stretch marks.

Morsel: I am still in a good mood. Ain't Phils great?

Soapy Smith
11-15-21, 07:12
A lot of stretch marks on her ass.I noticed that too; assumed she might have kids, but stretch marks on the breasts and stomach are more conspicuous markers from pregnancy.

But what exactly is wrong with stretch marks? I've never thought that stretch marks or motherhood makes Filipinas particularly less desirable. I've always used them as a roadmap for licking the woman's skin. Start at the end further from the puki and lick in the direction of the puki. I almost guarantee she won't complain.

CrowExplorer
11-15-21, 08:01
Um. Fossy-cunnilingus. Forward laterals. Bob Fosse. I confess that I am not a connoisseur, just a sewer. But I loves me some ass-dimples!

Morsel: An extra set of fossae lumbales laterales for the trooops. Nice work KK.WOW! The ass and hips on that Filipina! Thanks WestCoast1!

Datiao
11-15-21, 13:06
But what exactly is wrong with stretch marks? I've never thought that stretch marks or motherhood makes Filipinas particularly less desirable. Depends on individual's expectations / reactions to it.

I try to avoid mothers w stretch marks on the waist and sagging or flabby boobs because the visual tends to affect my mind and erection.

WestCoast1
11-15-21, 14:43
I noticed that too; assumed she might have kids, but stretch marks on the breasts and stomach are more conspicuous markers from pregnancy.Having photographed quite a few naked bodies (both sexes and many ages), I can say this. While most stretch marks appear to me to be from pregnancy, no all are from such. Darker skin tends to showcase the marks more. The harsh glare of a camera flash brings out more marks, and enhances those already visible. KK's pic has a flash. Some examples:

1) A woman with no visible (to me) stretchmarks has easily seen stretchmarks in the pics from flash photography. Zooming in the picture shows even more.

2) Women (even young) who have never been pregnant might show stretchmarks anyway. Usually around the same place as in KK's pic on the upper buttocks, or just around on the outside of the hips towards the side of the leg or even the front of the hip near the stomach. This includes the occasional 19 yo hardbody, who has never been chubby or preggers. That area of the body gets strectched or recoiled every step and everytime you sit down or stand up. The same applies to some men.

3) I've had 20 and 21 yo hardbodies with kids; even though the post-preggers tummy returned to its flatness, they appear to have a roadmap drawn on their stomach.

But what exactly is wrong with stretch marks? I've never thought that stretch marks or motherhood makes Filipinas particularly less desirable.Ditto. I have chat with some guys who are very turned off by them. You can't get away from stretchmarks in Mexico or Phils. For those gents, they must have a psychological 'target' age of 18-21 (or such), as so many girls become preggers at a young age. This can be quite limiting for them in that it reduces the bounty possibilities tremdously. I think the same gents would be just fine with an early 30's stretch-less girl (more maturity, less drama), but finding one can be time-consuming in Phils.

For me it matters little. A nice round spinner's ass is a great turn-on, marks or not.

I've always used them as a roadmap for licking the woman's skin. Start at the end further from the puki and lick in the direction of the puki. I almost guarantee she won't complain.Givin' me a stiffie. Go team Soapy, and I have a PM coming for you.

Does this leggy, twiggy 19 yo beauty get a pass if she has stretchmarks on her (excellently-shaped) butt?

Goferring
11-15-21, 21:53
You can't get away from stretch marks in Mexico or Phils. I'm not too sure about that. I've been with many girls 18 to 30 who have had a kid or two and show no signs of stretch marks or loss of tone. Unfortunately, I've also known once drum tight girls whose bodies have been destroyed by pregnancy. I don't think it's correct to say that pregnancy always leads to a certain result, good or bad.

For me, condition and taughtness are far more important than marks. I can handle the appearance of stretch marks. However, loss of skin and muscle condition is a definite turn off.

Enjoy. G.

TnJed
11-18-21, 00:14
Just popping in on this forum to say one day I'll be back in Angeles City. I follow this forum occasionally and almost booked a trip to the PI a year and a half ago, right before Covid hit.

Back in the 80's, I went to Angeles City 4 times while in the USAF. I was stationed in Okinawa and we would periodically take our jets to Clark to do exercises or escape a typhoon. Literally cut my mongering teeth on Fields Ave. Shout out to anyone that remembers the Nipa Hut. LOL that was a crazy place.

Beavis
11-18-21, 08:02
I'm not too sure about that. I've been with many girls 18 to 30 who have had a kid or two and show no signs of stretch marks or loss of tone. Unfortunately, I've also known once drum tight girls whose bodies have been destroyed by pregnancy. I don't think it's correct to say that pregnancy always leads to a certain result, good or bad.

For me, condition and taughtness are far more important than marks. I can handle the appearance of stretch marks. However, loss of skin and muscle condition is a definite turn off.

Enjoy. G.This one has 5 kids.

WestCoast1
11-18-21, 14:42
WOW! The ass and hips on that Filipina! Thanks WestCoast1!Haunches. Like bad jokes, brother, I got a million of them.

WestCoast1
11-19-21, 02:36
This one has 5 kids.Nice find B. Young or old, you find a multi-baby mom with no marks and good tone. I found some more gals with fossy lumbales in the archive, to be posted later.

Goferring
11-19-21, 03:00
This one has 5 kids.I'm calling bull $hit.

Please post numerous nudes and her WhatsApp number.

Purely for verification purposes of course. 🤣 😜.

On a serious note: quite nice indeed.

Beavis
11-19-21, 03:43
I'm calling bull $hit.

Please post numerous nudes and her WhatsApp number.

Purely for verification purposes of course. 🤣 😜.

On a serious note: quite nice indeed.
It is indeed true, she works in the same bar that she has for over a year. I didn't believe it either.

Engine Driver
11-19-21, 03:49
It is indeed true, she works in the same bar that she has for over a year. I didn't believe it either.Well, this Filipina has had 10 kids and no stretch marks. Cop that!

Sir Lancelot
11-19-21, 20:28
My Air Bnb contact in Angeles emailed me today that 'Philippines is open for fully vax tourists arriving from green list countries as from Nov 22nd'. Is she right?

WestCoast1
11-19-21, 23:46
My Air Bnb contact in Angeles emailed me today that 'Philippines is open for fully vax tourists arriving from green list countries as from Nov 22nd'. Is she right?A quick search shows:

https://blog.wego.com/philippines-green-list/

Here is the green list? From the article:

The 44 updated green list countries in the Philippines current roster are:

American Samoa, Bhutan, Chad, Mainland China Comoros, Cote dIvoire (Ivory Coast), Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Federated States of Micronesia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region of China), India, Indonesia, Japan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Montserrat, Morocco, Namibia, Niger, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Paraguay, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sint Eustatius, South Africa, Sudan, Taiwan, Togo, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

The authorities stated that any other country, jurisdiction or territory that has not been mentioned under the green list, are listed under the yellow list. Faroe Islands and The Netherlands are the only countries that are under the Philippines red-list.

============================================

I think another Board member here (Mdemde, Gen Info) recently posted an article about the BI says that tourists are not yet allowed. Here is one such article from Nov 16, it might be the same one as previously posted:

https://globalnation.inquirer.net/200309/philippines-remains-closed-to-foreign-tourists-says-bi?fbclid=IwAR1JhY152PJUXH6F676-48fXACNRFFn2VWX7B1B2Oi-PF6nSz9wftlgQBtc

From the article:

The country remains closed to foreign tourists. Only those under the allowed categories as set by the IATF (Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases), if coming from green or yellow countries may be admitted to enter, he said in a statement.

Morente said his clarification was prompted by reports that BI offices were being swamped with queries from persons who assumed that foreign tourists can now enter the country after Metro Manila was placed under the less restrictive COVID-19 Alert Level 2.

However, Morente reiterated that presently, only Filipinos, balikbayans, and foreigners with valid and existing visas issued by the BI and other specialized Philippine government agencies are being allowed to enter the country.

Mr Enternational
11-19-21, 23:47
My Air Bnb contact in Angeles emailed me today that 'Philippines is open for fully vax tourists arriving from green list countries as from Nov 22nd'. Is she right?Chick that was my girlfriend before the pandemic just sent me this.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/video/business/11/20/21/philippines-to-reopen-borders-to-foreign-tourists

Albert9989
11-20-21, 00:07
Have you seen that list of green countries?

They say if they are green means that they have a high vaccination rate!

Almost ridiculous, but a step in the right direction.

Maybe soon.

Dg8787
11-20-21, 00:36
Chick that was my girlfriend before the pandemic just sent me this.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/video/business/11/20/21/philippines-to-reopen-borders-to-foreign-touristsOnly for "Green" countries. I am in Yellow USA. No PH pussy for me.

RandMcNasty
11-20-21, 00:57
Just popping in on this forum to say one day I'll be back in Angeles City. I follow this forum occasionally and almost booked a trip to the PI a year and a half ago, right before Covid hit.

Back in the 80's, I went to Angeles City 4 times while in the USAF. I was stationed in Okinawa and we would periodically take our jets to Clark to do exercises or escape a typhoon. Literally cut my mongering teeth on Fields Ave. Shout out to anyone that remembers the Nipa Hut. LOL that was a crazy place.I'd love to hear about some of your encounters back then! The constant refrain here, even before Covid, is that AC is on the decline thanks in no small part to the influx of Koreans.

Do you have any good stories? How much were you paying back then?

TnJed
11-20-21, 02:15
I'd love to hear about some of your encounters back then! The constant refrain here, even before Covid, is that AC is on the decline thanks in no small part to the influx of Koreans.

Do you have any good stories? How much were you paying back then?You know, I would probably be disappointed in Angeles city if I came there today. In the 80's, the AC bar scene was there to cater to two demographics: Aussie men and USAF assigned to Clark. I even remember many bars owned by Aussie's but it was never something on my radar. What I do remember was cheap beer and hot uncovered sex with tight LBFM's. LOL. I bet I fucked 30-40 Filipinas and never wrapped it once. Never once got a STD but a buddy of mine caught the clap twice in one 15 day trip.

Prices. I'm no inflationary expert but it appears that things are a bit more expensive now. Exchange rate back then always depended on the denomination your were exchanging, meaning $100 bill got a better rate than $20 because there were no banks or atms. It was all store fronts and black market. On the black market a $100 bill gave you at least 10% better exchange rate. With that said, on a typical day, you could find an all you could drink bar from 5-7 pm that would set you back $3-$5. Then get some food and drink into the evening and find your girl and barfine her. Total cost for the night $20 plus taxi in the am. Not sure how AC is now, but when you paid the barfine back then, there was no more money exchanged. The bar paid the girl out of the barfine. And it was always longtime. Never had short time in PI.

There were a few bars you could get laid in as well. Or get a BJ while sitting with your buds drinking a beer. I was in a bar one night on Fields Ave drinking with my friends and felt my zipper go down. Girl pulls my cock out and goes to town. She was trying to get me in a a back room and it definitely worked. Can't ever forget the famous sex shows at the Nipa Hut on McArthur Blvd. That place was twisted nasty and I'm so happy to have experienced that place a few times in my life.

I've also spent some time banging Korean chicks so I can see why those dudes travel to the PI, LOL.

WestCoast1
11-20-21, 03:07
I found some more gals with fossy lumbales in the archive, to be posted later.As mentioned, some more fossie Zambales. Long waisted beauty showing off her ass dimples and outstanding longanissa-gobbling skills. Multi-talented.

Lefeu
11-20-21, 04:53
...I've also spent some time banging Korean chicks so I can see why those dudes travel to the PI, LOL.I would like to comment on the sentence above. My mongering diet in the US is solely Korean, and has been for the past 15 years. I have been very pleased with them and still bang them exclusively in my area.

They tend to be better looking and more sophisticated than LBFMs. Also better than many other WGs. I have mongered in the PI many times, in both AC and Manila. I would take a Korean girl first any time.

TnJed
11-20-21, 05:55
I would like to comment on the sentence above. My mongering diet in the US is solely Korean, and has been for the past 15 years. I have been very pleased with them and still bang them exclusively in my area.

They tend to be better looking and more sophisticated than LBFMs. Also better than many other WGs. I have mongered in the PI many times, in both AC and Manila. I would take a Korean girl first any time.To each his own my friend, to each his own. I can only speak from my experience based on travels admittedly a long time ago.

Engine Driver
11-20-21, 08:26
Have you seen that list of green countries?

They say if they are green means that they have a high vaccination rate!

Almost ridiculous, but a step in the right direction.

Maybe soon.Yeah, fuckin' Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Pakistan are apparently safer than Australia which has an over 80% vaccination rate. And that's from AZ and Pfizer.

Which dickhead from the Ministry of Health came up with this list? Give the man a medal.

CodeName47
11-22-21, 09:33
Yeah, fuckin' Rwanda, Sierra Leone and Pakistan are apparently safer than Australia which has an over 80% vaccination rate. And that's from AZ and Pfizer.

Which dickhead from the Ministry of Health came up with this list? Give the man a medal.That list doesn't make any senseto me atleast.

WestCoast1
12-25-21, 16:14
Merry Christmas gents. A few AC shots from back in the day.

Streetlooker
12-26-21, 06:28
I don't think that disaster scene is indicative of what's going on with the AC bars. From the screen capture, you can see that someone removed both the roof decking and the electrical conduit. Most likely these buildings are being demolished to make room for something else. However, anyone who enjoyed afternoons at LIA, Roadies or AfterSchool is more than a little dismayed at the state of those great Perimeter bars. RIP.I cry a little tear now everytime I walk by those places looking like that. Best of times I had there with some of the best girls I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with.

MacGyver22
01-03-22, 19:49
I'm jonesing for a trip for over a year now. Any word on the street locally about when things may open?

Beavis
01-05-22, 02:45
I'm jonesing for a trip for over a year now. Any word on the street locally about when things may open?This is asked every day and nobody has a clue. With the new variant Manila is back to lockdown and Angeles just implemented a vax card requirement for anyone coming from outside of Pampanga. Whenever this happens news will travel fast but the answers now will only be opinions. In all reality it looked like it would be soon as in new businesses opening, older ones remodeling, new construction, ect. But now it looks like it is almost back to March 2020.

Lou32
01-06-22, 18:24
I'm jonesing for a trip for over a year now. Any word on the street locally about when things may open?I'd be shocked if the Philippines is open to Americans in 2022 save for a mandatory 14 day quarantine upon arrival at some point.

GoodEnough
01-07-22, 03:20
I'd be shocked if the Philippines is open to Americans in 2022 save for a mandatory 14 day quarantine upon arrival at some point.Cities around the country are now bracing for the inevitable Omicron wave, which is just breaking in Manila but has not yet swept through other cities. There's no chance the Philippines will open again for tourists until the wave has ripped through the country. My best guess is that it will open sometime during the third quarter of the year, but that's merely a guess. If there's yet another varient that becomes dominant after Omicron, then all bets are off.

I live in Davao and have not been on a flight since the whole mess began, but I do retain close contact with friends living elsewhere including Manila. Here in Davao, panic buying, also known as hoarding, has already begun though the reported infection rate here is low and very few cases of Omicron have been reported. However, the general public, or large swaths of it, appear to know that a surge here is inevitable. Stores have already started to run short of staple items and they're much more crowded that usual. The local government has started to aggressively promote booster shots, and I think is doing its best to ensure a plentiful supply of vaccines. The streets at night are sparsely populated and bars and restaurants haven't been permitted to sell alcohol for about two years and those restrictions will not end anytime soon.

I would advise against planning any trips here until at least July or August, and there are no guarantees that the country will be re-opened for tourism by then, but that's the time that seems most likely to me.

GE.

GoodEnough
01-08-22, 05:32
I got an email today from an American friend who lives in Angeles. According to him, all of Pampanga has been classified as a Level III area, meaning that severe restrictions are in place. He told me than in Angeles City, no one can enter any establishment without first presenting proof of full vaccinations. He also said that all bars are closed and that liquor sales have been prohibited. Evidently the Omicron variant is burning its way quickly through the city. He added that the directives from the local mayor change almost daily, are poorly communicated, and as a result there's quite a bit of confusion over what is and is not permitted. At one point, he said, no one over the age of 60 (and no children up to 18) were allowed outside the home, and then the age limit was raised to 65. He however, said that despite his age, he had no problems moving around and was rarely asked how old he is. He was however, consistently asked to provide proof of vaccination.

The picture he painted suggests that at the moment the city is fairly bleak. For those with imminent plans to go there, it would probably be a good idea to defer them for another 6 or 8 weeks at a minimum.

GE.

CrowExplorer
01-08-22, 09:37
Cities around the country are now bracing for the inevitable Omicron wave, which is just breaking in Manila but has not yet swept through other cities. There's no chance the Philippines will open again for tourists until the wave has ripped through the country. My best guess is that it will open sometime during the third quarter of the year, but that's merely a guess. If there's yet another varient that becomes dominant after Omicron, then all bets are off.

I live in Davao and have not been on a flight since the whole mess began, but I do retain close contact with friends living elsewhere including Manila. Here in Davao, panic buying, also known as hoarding, has already begun though the reported infection rate here is low and very few cases of Omicron have been reported. However, the general public, or large swaths of it, appear to know that a surge here is inevitable. Stores have already started to run short of staple items and they're much more crowded that usual. The local government has started to aggressively promote booster shots, and I think is doing its best to ensure a plentiful supply of vaccines. The streets at night are sparsely populated and bars and restaurants haven't been permitted to sell alcohol for about two years and those restrictions will not end anytime soon..Makes sense. Let's keep shutting down all of civilization over a variant with practically a 100% survival rate. WTF? Why? It's basically the seasonal flu at this point. When will these over-reactions stop?

Beavis
01-08-22, 11:36
I got an email today from an American friend who lives in Angeles. According to him, all of Pampanga has been classified as a Level III area, meaning that severe restrictions are in place. He told me than in Angeles City, no one can enter any establishment without first presenting proof of full vaccinations. He also said that all bars are closed and that liquor sales have been prohibited. Evidently the Omicron variant is burning its way quickly through the city. He added that the directives from the local mayor change almost daily, are poorly communicated, and as a result there's quite a bit of confusion over what is and is not permitted. At one point, he said, no one over the age of 60 (and no children up to 18) were allowed outside the home, and then the age limit was raised to 65. He however, said that despite his age, he had no problems moving around and was rarely asked how old he is. He was however, consistently asked to provide proof of vaccination.

The picture he painted suggests that at the moment the city is fairly bleak. For those with imminent plans to go there, it would probably be a good idea to defer them for another 6 or 8 weeks at a minimum.

GE.While this is true the show will go on. Vax cards are required to enter the malls, walking street, banks, large businesses, ect. Most places accept a photo shot on your phone. Even the unvaxed can easily create something that looks real online and snap a picture. It probably won't get you into City hall but the dive bar where they allow you to do anything won't care. Liquor ban, yes but you can order from Lazada and it comes right to your door or buy from the local sari sari store. Bars were open last liquor ban too and it was quite easy to enjoy all of the amber colored coffee you wanted. The cop that makes 4 dollars a day doesn't care what is in the cup you have. Short time hotels, private residences, outdoor restaurants no problem. And of course the 3 bars on Perimeter Road that are owned by one of the city council members are in full swing like they have always been. Barretto is an hour away with vans running every hour and no bans in effect.

As this is being posted it was just said that all Walking Street bars were shut down at 6:00 PM, Perimeter bars still open. Alcohol ban in effect, except in the bars owned by the city council members. It's only alcohol if it is in a beer bottle or shot glass. In coffee mugs it is coffee. Caffeine will be flowing at an unusually high rate.

Big Fun
01-08-22, 15:06
I am just outside Manila. Yes, lockdown here for sure. Unvaccinated are not supposed to leave their houses, except for essential items. But on the street where I live life is normal. I know about six people who died here in the neighborhood last year, none from COVID. There are bigger worries here but.

Some OFW coming home skipped his quarantine at a hotel in Makati at Christmas. Missed Christmas, I think. It's all over the news with scolding as if he is one of the worst villains of the last decade. Tons of police doing an investigation to find him. It's as if he murdered someone. Punishing the hotel too. Not sure how a hotel is to keep people in their rooms.

Flipside. Insight into the Philippines. Last year here, there was a lockdown with full liquor ban. I went to a neighbor's birthday party. Barangay enforcers and police were there off duty drinking and having fun. No one wants to miss a party.

WestCoast1
01-08-22, 16:36
SNIP

He added that the directives from the local mayor change almost daily, are poorly communicated, and as a result there's quite a bit of confusion over what is and is not permitted. At one point, he said, no one over the age of 60 (and no children up to 18) were allowed outside the home, and then the age limit was raised to 65. He however, said that despite his age, he had no problems moving around and was rarely asked how old he is. He was however, consistently asked to provide proof of vaccination. Interesting. Where have I heard this kind of reporting before. . . Haha WHERE!

October 16: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1007-Manila&p=2615140&viewfull=1#post2615140.

June 11: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1012-Other-Areas&p=2568084&viewfull=1#post2568084.

Wicked Roger
01-08-22, 22:33
Makes sense. Let's keep shutting down all of civilization over a variant with practically a 100% survival rate. WTF? Why? It's basically the seasonal flu at this point. When will these over-reactions stop?Can we ask if you have had the vax Crow?

FYI and based on my cardio's views this is not the flu, it is more like smallpox, polio in it nastiness. It does kill and does not have a virtual 100% survival rate. Those who catch it (I know some) felt like s**t for weeks and some seems to have long Covid symptoms (does flu give you that?)

I know people who think they can walk into malls with a false / fake vax certificate also. They will be caught trust me. And those it is is OK to be unvax, catch Covid as it is the flu. That is until you point out that they could easily kill their elderly parents etc (more vulnerable) because of their irresponsibility.

While we are all entitled to or view I base mine on science and what people with way more knowledge of this pandemic tell me etc not some baseless FB post or watching Fox News, Newsmax in my basement at mom's house LOL.

Some of the readers / monger will know where I am coming from on this but I won't give all the facts, Others can take it or all leave it.

Rant over.

Peace.

FuriousGeorge
01-09-22, 21:01
If you are vaccinated and boosted, the science is clear. You are not in any more serious danger than you would be living a normal life. It's time to let people that fall under this category move freely and do whatever they want. I have vacation days burning a hole in my pocket and I'm patiently waiting for PH to open.

Can we ask if you have had the vax Crow?

FYI and based on my cardio's views this is not the flu, it is more like smallpox, polio in it nastiness. It does kill and does not have a virtual 100% survival rate. Those who catch it (I know some) felt like s**t for weeks and some seems to have long Covid symptoms (does flu give you that?)

I know people who think they can walk into malls with a false / fake vax certificate also. They will be caught trust me. And those it is is OK to be unvax, catch Covid as it is the flu. That is until you point out that they could easily kill their elderly parents etc (more vulnerable) because of their irresponsibility.

While we are all entitled to or view I base mine on science and what people with way more knowledge of this pandemic tell me etc not some baseless FB post or watching Fox News, Newsmax in my basement at mom's house LOL.

Some of the readers / monger will know where I am coming from on this but I won't give all the facts, Others can take it or all leave it.

Rant over.

Peace.

Dashing Don
01-09-22, 22:21
The science is dribbling in and its clear from multiple countries that Omicron presents few problems to those who have been double vaxxed and boosted, not simply double vaxxed. The unvaxxed take their chances as always and their deathbed conversions are cautionary. Those with underlying conditions, well, they can't in all reasonableness expect the world to stop because of their condition.

So yeah, open up the PI ASAP.

Wicked Roger
01-09-22, 22:28
If you are vaccinated and boosted, the science is clear. You are not in any more serious danger than you would be living a normal life. It's time to let people that fall under this category move freely and do whatever they want. I have vacation days burning a hole in my pocket and I'm patiently waiting for PH to open.Sadly PH will not open soon that is very unlikely IMHO given the spike in cases. Manila is again Alert 3 and for sure this will happen elsewhere. Nice article on the local press yesterday with a caption saying ' this won't end until people learn to live by the rules'. Hope you have a lot of patience LOL.

Datiao
01-10-22, 00:42
Well, Philippines just broke it's daily cases record 2 days ago and its about 29000 compared to 4000 a week ago.

Healthcare and facilities likely to be overwhelmed.

Borders will remain shut to tourists till further notice.

Cambodia / Thailand still accessible to tourists if you are interested.

GoodEnough
01-10-22, 11:47
The science is dribbling in and its clear from multiple countries that Omicron presents few problems to those who have been double vaxxed and boosted, not simply double vaxxed. The unvaxxed take their chances as always and their deathbed conversions are cautionary. Those with underlying conditions, well, they can't in all reasonableness expect the world to stop because of their condition.

So yeah, open up the PI ASAP.That's not going to happen any time soon. The Omicron wave has just started here and has yet to make a huge impact in some places, though of course the tsunami is inevitable. The Pfizer vaccines, at least here in Davao, seem to be in limited supply once again and heavy restrictions remain in place. Given the low levels of in-person staffing at government facilities, the strain on the public health systems and the gradual but inexorable burden being put on hospitals there's no way this place is going to open again anytime soon for tourists. My best guess—based on nothing but watching the disease progress through S. Africa, Europe and the US—is that the earliest that tourism regulations will be relaxed might be sometime in early June.

GE.

Mr Enternational
01-10-22, 13:17
Nice article on the local press yesterday with a caption saying ' this won't end until people learn to live by the rules'.Were these rules established by the virus? Did it say it would not attack if you did not buy alcohol and did not stay out past a certain time?

WestCoast1
01-11-22, 18:15
Good evening gents. Voluptuous beauty has first experience with professional camera. Sweetly leaves me some mirror selfies.

Lou32
01-13-22, 00:06
Cities around the country are now bracing for the inevitable Omicron wave, which is just breaking in Manila but has not yet swept through other cities. There's no chance the Philippines will open again for tourists until the wave has ripped through the country. My best guess is that it will open sometime during the third quarter of the year, but that's merely a guess. If there's yet another varient that becomes dominant after Omicron, then all bets are off.

I live in Davao and have not been on a flight since the whole mess began, but I do retain close contact with friends living elsewhere including Manila. Here in Davao, panic buying, also known as hoarding, has already begun though the reported infection rate here is low and very few cases of Omicron have been reported. However, the general public, or large swaths of it, appear to know that a surge here is inevitable. Stores have already started to run short of staple items and they're much more crowded that usual. The local government has started to aggressively promote booster shots, and I think is doing its best to ensure a plentiful supply of vaccines. The streets at night are sparsely populated and bars and restaurants haven't been permitted to sell alcohol for about two years and those restrictions will not end anytime soon.

I would advise against planning any trips here until at least July or August, and there are no guarantees that the country will be re-opened for tourism by then, but that's the time that seems most likely to me.

GE.Thanks for that report!

Mogwai
01-16-22, 09:14
Were these rules established by the virus? Did it say it would not attack if you did not buy alcohol and did not stay out past a certain time?No, the rules are not established by the virus. But it says 'thank you very much for making my job so easy', when people are gathering, drinking (lots of) alcohol, standing close to each other, not wearing masks, and spreading their contagious saliva.

WestCoast1
01-16-22, 15:25
No, the rules are not established by the virus. But it says 'thank you very much for making my job so easy', when people are gathering, drinking (lots of) alcohol, standing close to each other, not wearing masks, and spreading their contagious saliva.Mog's, welcome back!

No judgements about viruses, but a pic in honor of Magwai's triumphant return.

Mogwai
01-16-22, 16:07
Mog's, welcome back!

No judgements about viruses, but a pic in honor of Magwai's triumphant return.Thanks Westy. Soon my dick will be in that girl (or another) as well, because I just read that the Phills are opening up again.

PattayaLover
01-16-22, 16:52
No, the rules are not established by the virus. But it says 'thank you very much for making my job so easy', when people are gathering, drinking (lots of) alcohol, standing close to each other, not wearing masks, and spreading their contagious saliva.Sorry but I could not resist myself in asking did you heard the virus talking and saying "thank you very much for making my job easy" just a stupid curious question.

Beavis
01-18-22, 09:30
Thanks Westy. Soon my dick will be in that girl (or another) as well, because I just read that the Phills are opening up again.Well I would check the source because nothing has been officially said about the Philippines opening up again. You probably read the part about opening to the fully vaccinated for entry, however that is for persons with existing visas only. No tourists visas, so unless you have a valid visa nothing is opening up.

Ghost D
01-27-22, 02:40
I have been to Angeles a couple of times over the last 4 months so will share my experiences for those interested, my info is from October and December 2021.

Getting there:

Angeles is located north of Manila, it's actually about 90 KM depending on which part of Manila you are in when deciding how to get there.

Currently there is no train link between the two, there is some weird combo of bus (at both sides) and train so I am not really counting that. There is a planned train link which is under construction planned to open 2024 (end of the pandemic? Joking).

The main link is via road, so here you can drive, be driven (public or private taxi) or take a bus which I did before the pandemic. Prices are roughly: Driving 6-800 php (including tolls), taxi 1500 - 3000 php depending on who you get and how you negotiate; and bus which is super cheap around 200 php (you just need to get to and from the bus stop).

I actually drove up, and did a lot of checking before hand to see if I would get stopped and turned around in some checkpoint, I did experience a checkpoint on a Sunday afternoon around 2 pm, but in true Philippine style the security guard on duty decided to take a nap (October visit), in December there was no check point.

Pre and Pandemic differences.

For me there were a couple of major differences pre and during the pandemic, the obvious being a reduction in both customers (no tourists), combined with a reduction in open venues, I would estimate that about 25-35% of the bars on Walking street are closed, and 100% of night clubs are closed. For those there and more in tune with the lay of the land, please do chime in and share.

While Manila was moving through different alert levels, from L4 to L3 to L2 by December, Angeles seemed to remain constant.

Walking down the street during my visits compared to pre-pandemic, I would say that there is a visible 70+% drop in the number of people on the street.

The other big difference was the lack of Korean tourists, so for those there before the pandemic they drove a behavior where they would turn up at 6 pm, try to select the hot young girls and then leave the establishments by 7 pm having only 1 or 2 drinks, then take the lady for dinner before taking them for Karaoke or home for fun, a lot of the girls liked this behavior where a lot of the bars and rest of us didn't. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I spent my time on walking street, overall I would say that the range and quality of girls was very good, both times I was there, it was very clearly a buyers market, given the lack of continued work for the girls I did notice that they tended to ask for more tips and tried to secure further "fun" from me than before, bar fines were around 3 K if memory serves (the lady then gets 1.5 K as a kick back from the bar) and normally looks for a tip in the morning, and lady drinks are being pushed as much as possible in all venues I visited, roughly around 300 php per drink, I guess everyone is under financial pressure given the drop in customers / revenue.

I plan to go back sometime soon, so would be interested to hear from someone there now how things have changed since December, I understand there is a liquor ban currently in place, but the bars are open?

Beavis
01-27-22, 04:20
Most of the regular bars that have survived are still open. There is a liquor ban in the bars but not at home. Plastic cups with assorted non alcoholic beverages are flowing freely (figure this one out on your own). Of course the 3 bars that are owned by the city council members are always functioning (in the vicinity of Garfields). Still plenty of girls available. Several Facebook groups where you can order take out boom boom.

I have been to Angeles a couple of times over the last 4 months so will share my experiences for those interested, my info is from October and December 2021.

Getting there:

Angeles is located north of Manila, it's actually about 90 KM depending on which part of Manila you are in when deciding how to get there.

Currently there is no train link between the two, there is some weird combo of bus (at both sides) and train so I am not really counting that. There is a planned train link which is under construction planned to open 2024 (end of the pandemic? Joking).

The main link is via road, so here you can drive, be driven (public or private taxi) or take a bus which I did before the pandemic. Prices are roughly: Driving 6-800 php (including tolls), taxi 1500 - 3000 php depending on who you get and how you negotiate; and bus which is super cheap around 200 php (you just need to get to and from the bus stop).

I actually drove up, and did a lot of checking before hand to see if I would get stopped and turned around in some checkpoint, I did experience a checkpoint on a Sunday afternoon around 2 pm, but in true Philippine style the security guard on duty decided to take a nap (October visit), in December there was no check point.

Pre and Pandemic differences.

For me there were a couple of major differences pre and during the pandemic, the obvious being a reduction in both customers (no tourists), combined with a reduction in open venues, I would estimate that about 25-35% of the bars on Walking street are closed, and 100% of night clubs are closed. For those there and more in tune with the lay of the land, please do chime in and share.

While Manila was moving through different alert levels, from L4 to L3 to L2 by December, Angeles seemed to remain constant.

Walking down the street during my visits compared to pre-pandemic, I would say that there is a visible 70+% drop in the number of people on the street.

The other big difference was the lack of Korean tourists, so for those there before the pandemic they drove a behavior where they would turn up at 6 pm, try to select the hot young girls and then leave the establishments by 7 pm having only 1 or 2 drinks, then take the lady for dinner before taking them for Karaoke or home for fun, a lot of the girls liked this behavior where a lot of the bars and rest of us didn't. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I spent my time on walking street, overall I would say that the range and quality of girls was very good, both times I was there, it was very clearly a buyers market, given the lack of continued work for the girls I did notice that they tended to ask for more tips and tried to secure further "fun" from me than before, bar fines were around 3 K if memory serves (the lady then gets 1.5 K as a kick back from the bar) and normally looks for a tip in the morning, and lady drinks are being pushed as much as possible in all venues I visited, roughly around 300 php per drink, I guess everyone is under financial pressure given the drop in customers / revenue.

I plan to go back sometime soon, so would be interested to hear from someone there now how things have changed since December, I understand there is a liquor ban currently in place, but the bars are open?

Ghost D
01-27-22, 10:47
Most of the regular bars that have survived are still open. There is a liquor ban in the bars but not at home. Plastic cups with assorted non alcoholic beverages are flowing freely (figure this one out on your own). Of course the 3 bars that are owned by the city council members are always functioning (in the vicinity of Garfields). Still plenty of girls available. Several Facebook groups where you can order take out boom boom.Great Intel, thanks Beavis.

I guess it sounds a little like some of some of the Muslim countries where in the holy month there is a ban on Alcohol, and then the bars start doing strange tings like serving beer in cups or in a tea pot, hoping no one will notice. But I should go there to see the real story.

Beavis
01-28-22, 07:46
Great Intel, thanks Beavis.

I guess it sounds a little like some of some of the Muslim countries where in the holy month there is a ban on Alcohol, and then the bars start doing strange tings like serving beer in cups or in a tea pot, hoping no one will notice. But I should go there to see the real story.There is no shortage of fun to be had. Don't be discouraged just make sure you have a vax card.

GoodEnough
01-28-22, 10:53
https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1919432/manila/local-news/ph-to-accept-tourists-from-non-visa-required-countries-by-feb-10

Looks like fully vaccinated tourists from citizens of countries that have historically not been required to obtain visas can started coming in again effective 10 February.

GE.

Ghost D
01-28-22, 11:04
There is no shortage of fun to be had. Don't be discouraged just make sure you have a vax card.Thanks Beavis,

Yup, always carry the VAX card, looks like I need to head up before the rush of blue balls tourists returning. .

https://www.cnnphilippines.com/news/2022/1/28/PH-entry-fully-vaxxed-passengers-non-visa-required-countries-tourism-business.html

My assumption is they will need to downgrade the alert level to 2 for the tourist influx to work, given that they will also allow in unvaccinated (who still have to quarantine), but things are looking up, hope it stays that way.

StudBucket
01-30-22, 08:37
This is great news; does anyone know what time the bars club on Walking Street?

FuriousGeorge
01-30-22, 09:57
Gad Dang, I guarantee walking street is going to be insane in 2 weeks. I think I'll go in late March. Let's hope all the talent from all the provinces get the memo and flock to AC.

Member #4794
01-30-22, 10:07
Now that they are doing away with quarantine requirements that is all the green light I needed to at least book the flight and hotel.

I booked a the penthouse and I assume these restrictions will be revised by the time I get to the Philippines but this hotel wants 1 k deposit a night?

Has this become common place? WTF? Anyone know if they are they allowing bar fines into these hotels?

Is Grand Central Hotel on walking street closed for good I cannot also find a way to book a room at the Amsterdam either.

Here we go (MAYBE)!

Ghost D
01-30-22, 10:31
Now that they are doing away with quarantine requirements that is all the green light I needed to at least book the flight and hotel.

I booked a the penthouse and I assume these restrictions will be revised by the time I get to the Philippines but this hotel wants 1 k deposit a night?

Has this become common place? WTF? Anyone know if they are they allowing bar fines into these hotels?

Is Grand Central Hotel on walking street closed for good I cannot also find a way to book a room at the Amsterdam either.

Here we go (MAYBE)!I didn't make it up there this week, but will be there in the next week or so, all of the Philippines has adopted the Alert level system that Manila has, so it looks like they will go from alert level 3 (higher is stricter) to Level 2, and that should translate into you can have up to 4 guests in your room, how they arrived at 4 being a safe number is anyone's guess, but that is what it was in Manila. When I was there in December I would describe my experience as alert level 2, so will confirm when there again, but you shouldn't have any issues taking 1, 2 or maybe up to 4 ladies back. Safe travels.

Member #4794
01-30-22, 22:37
Gentlemen anyone of you who will be there on Feb 10 onward (unfortunately I will not be able to get there until April ish) if you would be so kind to post, "post pandemic" girl friendly hotel information going forward that would be much appreciated.

Thanks Ghost the for sharing your insight into the alert systems I "HOPE" they will do away with that just as they have done away with the green yellow and red light system by the time tourists get back into the swing of things OR exempt vaccinated people from these tiers.

I think we will have to see a lot of policy changes from the prisons the hotels were running back to normal hotel operations in an "endemic" environment.

I've seen some walking tours by Overstayroad and Philly, Amsterdam seems to be open but Grand Central and walkabout seem to be closed closed? Overstayroad mentioned that all ABC properties said they do not allow non registered guests to join.

Can anyone one confirm that Grand Central is closed for good? It seems like my go to hotels are not available or closed up for good. Hell I can't even book a room as pacific breeze.

I was considering the Clarkton hotel as an alternative as they re did the rooms and I think the brass knob also re did their rooms I hope they are nothing like what they used to have on offer, the brass knob rooms used to be a nasty cum laden cells.

FuriousGeorge
01-30-22, 22:48
I feel like there's zero chance the hotels won't go back to operating like they did before. Imagine AC but you can't take a girl back to your hotel? They're trying to get their economy back, not kill it forever. I usually stay at Central Park. I checked hotels dot com and other than prices being a little more expensive than before, everything seemed normal. I also checked flights from LA to MNL in March. 2 flights a day, just like before, and around $1600 round trip. Perfectly reasonable.

Member #4794
01-30-22, 22:54
...just like before...Perfectly reasonable.This is what I thought on first glance but when you go to book the hotel they send you a notice along with it with a list of their restrictions. This may change and I HOPE it does. But I think people who do arrive in February will be in for a surprise. It will be interesting to hear how this plays out.

WestCoast1
01-31-22, 04:47
I feel like there's zero chance the hotels won't go back to operating like they did before. AC would be the best bet for that. Beavis' good reporting shows it to be different than my (and others, such as GE) experiences elsewhere.

Member #4794
01-31-22, 05:54
My room at "The Penthouse" is booked pretty far out and they aren't promising me a room, they sent me a message see attached. It says subject to availability, isn't that what a prepaid reservation is for? I think I'm going to go ahead and book a few hotels just to be on the safe side. Agoda lets you cancel with no penalty, never had a problem with Agoda in that regard. I assume they are going to bump me if they start to raise rates and take the higher rate reservations instead of the discounted pandemic rates I locked in. Kind of a sleazy way of doing business on their part.

GoodEnough
01-31-22, 10:34
AC would be the best bet for that. Beavis' good reporting shows it to be different than my (and others, such as GE) experiences elsewhere.https://philippineslifestyle.com/hotels-resorts-already-preparing-tourists/

Hotels are gearing up.

GE.

FuriousGeorge
01-31-22, 10:55
Yeah AC knows what's up. I usually stay a day or two in Makati and then a couple weeks in AC. That will be my plan going forward. I await some boots on the ground reporting.

AC would be the best bet for that. Beavis' good reporting shows it to be different than my (and others, such as GE) experiences elsewhere.

FuriousGeorge
01-31-22, 10:58
Actually my plan in March or April is 3 weeks in PH. 2 weeks in AC, and then pick the girl I like the most and spend the next week with her in El Nido or some similar beach local. I haven't exactly worked this out but I think this would be ideal.

Beavis
02-01-22, 10:05
One bit of advice I would give anyone coming to the PH is this. Be respectful and follow all of the rules in place, regardless of how stupid they may seem to be adhere to what is asked of you. People here have missed out on a lot since Covid hit and every chance they see to take advantage of you they will. Don't develop an attitude because think you shouldn't have to follow a certain set of rules. You will be asked to fill out a contract tracing form pretty much everywhere you go with name, address, phone#, ect, you are required to wear a facemask at all times in public. Also you will have to have your temperature taken and show proof of vaccination to enter most establishments. That's just how things are now so if you have even a slight problem with this stay home. The cops would have no problem whatsoever of hauling you to the Barangay hall and / or extorting money from you. If you are anti-vaccination you definitely don't want to come here. To begin with you probably won't be able to board a flight but if you did get here without being vaxed there is very little you will be able to do.

There is still plenty of fun to be had but get used to having your temperature taken and filling out a form every time you go anywhere. If you go to 3 restaurants a day and 10 bars yes you will fill out 13 forms and have your temperature taken 13 times. Granted there are some places that are a little more relaxed than others but look for the cops to be on the prowl to fine any foreigner that thinks their rules do not apply. Some places will accept a photo of your vax cards. Easiest way is to make a copy of the original, have it laminated and carry it with you at all times. Probably a good idea to make a couple of spare copies also. Many things have changed. Lots of businesses did not survive. Some may return and some will not, leave your bad attitudes in your home country and come have fun. I sure there will be plenty of visitors that will learn the hard way.

Goferring
02-02-22, 09:45
I just saw on one of those generic Walking Street YouTubes that High Society has reopened as Gold night club. Hopefully it continues the same tradition of high end and sophisticated entertainment. 😜.

G.

CrowExplorer
02-02-22, 10:09
Be respectful and follow all of the rules in place, regardless of how stupid they may seem to be adhere to what is asked of you. People here have missed out on a lot since Covid hit and every chance they see to take advantage of you they will. Don't develop an attitude because think you shouldn't have to follow a certain set of rules. You will be asked to fill out a contract tracing form pretty much everywhere you go with name, address, phone#, ect, you are required to wear a facemask at all times in public. Also you will have to have your temperature taken and show proof of vaccination to enter most establishments. That's just how things are now so if you have even a slight problem with this stay home.

There is still plenty of fun to be had but get used to having your temperature taken and filling out a form every time you go anywhere. If you go to 3 restaurants a day and 10 bars yes you will fill out 13 forms and have your temperature taken 13 times. Granted there are some places that are a little more relaxed than others but look for the cops to be on the prowl to fine any foreigner that thinks their rules do not apply. .This sounds dystopian as fuck. Covid is about as bad as a seasonal cold now, why are things still like this? I guess too many rational people are afraid to speak up for fear of being called "anti-vaxx". SMH. We only have a handful of years left on this planet, we need to quit wasting them obsessing over germs.

FuriousGeorge
02-02-22, 10:11
I keep a close eye on those youtube videos. Gold Club is set up exactly like a girly bar. Curved couches looking at a stage. Doesn't seem at all like Hiso. I hope it's the new Hiso but I doubt it.

I just saw on one of those generic Walking Street YouTubes that High Society has reopened as Gold night club. Hopefully it continues the same tradition of high end and sophisticated entertainment. 😜.

G.

WestCoast1
02-02-22, 17:13
Actually my plan in March or April is 3 weeks in PH. 2 weeks in AC, and then pick the girl I like the most and spend the next week with her in El Nido or some similar beach local. I haven't exactly worked this out but I think this would be ideal.Good things await those in-country soon. Anywhere in-country.

Dg8787
02-02-22, 19:21
In planning future travel, does anyone know of bus availability from T3 to Angeles City. The bus company, hours and cost?

NeilGeorge
02-03-22, 02:15
In planning future travel, does anyone know of bus availability from T3 to Angeles City. The bus company, hours and cost?Victory Liner is the bus company. It runs every couple hours to Angeles. Costs very minimal in pesos. 150 pesos, as I recall.

Dg8787
02-03-22, 23:56
Victory Liner is the bus company. It runs every couple hours to Angeles. Costs very minimal in pesos. 150 pesos, as I recall.Thanks.

I remember now it was Genesis Bus from T3 to SM City Clark mall and vise versa. Online it states the latest bus is 5:00 pm. Price is P400. It was a nice luxury bus with free WiFi.

FuriousGeorge
02-04-22, 00:12
I'm hoping Beeway Travel opens back up. I enjoyed the comfortable ride from Makati to Angeles. Private nice car for 2500, all by myself. If anyone knows an alternative, let me know.

Beavis
02-04-22, 03:30
This sounds dystopian as fuck. Covid is about as bad as a seasonal cold now, why are things still like this? I guess too many rational people are afraid to speak up for fear of being called "anti-vaxx". SMH. We only have a handful of years left on this planet, we need to quit wasting them obsessing over germs.So be it that is how it is. This is their country, we don't get to make the rules. That is why this was posted, if you are going to have a problem with the way things are you shouldn't visit.

Dg8787
02-04-22, 04:08
I'm hoping Beeway Travel opens back up. I enjoyed the comfortable ride from Makati to Angeles. Private nice car for 2500, all by myself. If anyone knows an alternative, let me know.Years ago I used a private car for 2700 plus tip. It would take 3+ hours from AC to NAIA. 2 hours of stop and go traffic. I had no complaints about the private car. My flight out was 10 pm. It was just a terrible end to my satisfying trip.

I decided to go to Manila a day or 2 earlier and bring my best girl or two with me and stay at a hotel near the airport. No more stress of getting to the airport and what to do with the extra time waiting. I would get a late check out to 6 pm. Have dinner and then to the airport at 7 pm.

Later I discovered Cebu Pacific flight from Clark to Singapore. No more travel to Manila. I would stay a few days in Singapore enjoying their great food and then a non stop flight home.

Hardest part of the trip has always been from Manila to AC and back to Manila.

Goferring
02-04-22, 05:23
Hardest part of the trip has always been from Manila to AC and back to Manila.Agreed. Best to pick your time and day. Avoid Friday after work at all costs. Even mid week peak hour can add hours to the trip. Most of that time is just getting out of Manila. If my flight must be at a bad time I will stay a night / leave the day before and travel early morning.

Member #4794
02-04-22, 06:32
I'm hoping Beeway Travel opens back up. I enjoyed the comfortable ride from Makati to Angeles. Private nice car for 2500, all by myself. If anyone knows an alternative, let me know.If you are looking for a meet and greet style experience, When in doubt call Kokomo's (+63 (45) 892-0509) they have / had a travel agency in the small room next to the restaurant, they have never failed me, their rates are always reasonable.

FuriousGeorge
02-04-22, 07:54
Wow I had no idea. If Beeway doesn't open I'll try them. My usual is Grab from the airport to Makati. A couple of days trolling Burgos, then Beeway Travel private car to AC. Couple of weeks there, then a private car around noon from AC to MNL airport. Lotta sitting around at the airport but this method always worked well for me.

If you are looking for a meet and greet style experience, When in doubt call Kokomo's (+63 (45) 892-0509) they have / had a travel agency in the small room next to the restaurant, they have never failed me, their rates are always reasonable.

The Rose
02-04-22, 10:12
This sounds dystopian as fuck. Covid is about as bad as a seasonal cold now, why are things still like this? I guess too many rational people are afraid to speak up for fear of being called "anti-vaxx". SMH. We only have a handful of years left on this planet, we need to quit wasting them obsessing over germs.It gets increasingly hard to put this Covid business in perspective. Yup, for many who get it the case will be mild; those who are young and have a robust immune system. Sure, a few of those sturdy individuals may lose their sense of smell but that can be easily rationalized away as the luck of the draw.

However for a significant segment of the population Covid represents a virulent virus, forgive the redundancy; an existential threat.

Who are these people? Well they have risk factors which makes them especially vulnerable. They are tobacco hounds. And other folks who can't control their weight being inundated with food messages on TV and elsewhere to eat. Then they are advertised the paradoxical lie that if only they eat diet food their weight problem will be solved.

Then, too, daily and chronic consumption of San Mig & Tanduay won't help through a about of Covid either.

Perhaps the biggest at risk group are the oldies whose age has compromised their immune system.

Now these at risk groups probably don't generate a lot of sympathy. Why should we turn our planet upside to take care of people who don't take care of themselves and the elderly who are on their way out anyway? Yeah, it's a tempting argument but we human beings look after each other. It is what separates us from just about every other species. It is just the way we are. Right now we have the urge to run down to the PI and fuck and fuck, and I hope you all do, but just put it in perspective.

WestCoast1
02-04-22, 14:03
Agreed. Best to pick your time and day. Avoid Friday after work at all costs. Even mid week peak hour can add hours to the trip. Most of that time is just getting out of Manila. If my flight must be at a bad time I will stay a night / leave the day before and travel early morning.Good advice. In addition I try to schedule my flights on Sunday, as traffic to / from the airport is light.

Have taken my AC hotel's private car from NAIA to my AC hotel half a dozen times. Prices were 2500-3000 each way. Took the same hotel car back from the hotel to my Manila hotel once (flying the next day out of NAIA). All of this for convenience.

Regarding Fridays and afternoons. Arrived at NAIA one Friday afternoon and found my AC private car driver at 2 pm. Heavy rain, flooding in the streets, grabe traffic. Tossed my ass into the back seat, told the driver to kill the radio, and went to sleep (tired from 24 hours of travel). Woke up around 5:30 pm, still crawling thru heavy traffic on the north side of Manila. 20 minutes later we finally hit lighter traffic and movement was good. Had to have the driver stop at the McDo strip mall area halfway up the highway to pee. Bought him and me some burgers and we continued the trip. Arrival at my hotel was 7:30 pm, more than 5 hours. I missed most of the traffic nightmare while asleep. For this "Never know how traffic and rain will be" reason, I don't travel from my AC digs to NAIA, I always spend a night in Manila near the airport. This also gives me a chance to have a planned last evening and morning hammer with one of my known hornies in Manila.

Another time I arrived at NAIA at 11 pm. Quickly passed thru Immigration and found my private car driver. Was at my AC hotel around 1:30 am. About 2 hours driving, almost no traffic.

The Rose
02-04-22, 23:22
Another time I arrived at NAIA at 11 pm. Quickly passed thru Immigration and found my private car driver. Was at my AC hotel around 1:30 am. About 2 hours driving, almost no traffic.After exiting the arrivals area of the airport I climb upstairs to the departures and find a cab which has just left off a passenger. I offer the driver 2,000 p to take me to my hotel in AC. The driver pays tolls and gas. No taxi driver has ever refused. There was a time when I offered less. I take an iPhone photo of the driver and the vehicle, making sure the driver sees me doing this, so as to discourage the driver from any funny business. During the ride I float the idea that on his return trip the driver should stop by the Dau bus terminal and see if he can find a group of riders waiting to take a bus who may be willing to pay a little extra for door to door service to Manila.

Raj1587
02-06-22, 08:37
I visited the city during my last trip in 2017 and really had a nice time in pub and girls. Wanted to know the situation now, is places are open and back to normal and good to travel now?

Ghost D
02-07-22, 02:25
I finally made it up to Angeles and I am happy to report that the place is not that far off normal in terms of venues being open.

I was there last October and December and back then I would say that about 50% of the bars / clubs on Walking Street were closed, a rough estimate I would say that its now back to about 70% open, the exception being any type of night club obviously can't open and some of the venues are still closed. There has been a fair bit of name changing, I am guessing this is down to somewhere going bust and new ownership. But overall there are enough bars open on Walking street to keep most of this forms readers happy if you want to do some drinking while looking at beautiful ladies and have the option to take them home.

Some bars have even upped their game with the likes of Lollypop now having a "interesting" show that attracts a good crowd about 7 pm.

Bar fines are around 3.5 K, and there is no shortage of ladies.

There is a group of bars which includes Lollipop, that are part of a "wolfpack" which means you can buy a "wolfpack" card and you get a 20% discount on drinks when you show the card, the card will cost about 1-2 K (sorry I can't remember exactly how much it is), and then you need to work out for yourself, if it is worth it or not.

COVID Stuff. I had no problem driving up from Manila to Angeles (no checkpoints), so anyone taking that route should be fine. You will be asked to show vaccine proof when going to the Malls, and you should be asked to do the same for going to bars, but I wasn't asked for any proof while going to the bars in walking street. If you are in Manila they seem to be a lot more strict on this. It's safer to have this with you to avoid disappointment.

I did not have any issues taking a lady guest back to my hotel, but it might be worth asking up front as different hotels have different policies.

The liquor ban, wasn't super enforced so I did get tipsy. And some waitress did say on my last night there that they wouldn't have to serve "juices" or "tea" in cups any more. , so I expect this will be dropped by the time tourists are allowed back in on the 10th Feb.

Overall I had a great time in Angeles, it's currently in a lot better shape than Manila, highly recommended and hope those returning with a bad dose of blue balls find an appropriate helping hand to take care of that.

Ghost D
02-07-22, 03:03
Here is a couple of photos from Walking street, one looking up and the other looking down the street. Obviously the street is quitter than pre-COVID times due to lack of tourists, but it's looking better than last year, you can also see that many folks bar hopping forget to put their face mask on on that street.

CrazyPenguin
02-07-22, 08:36
As most of you know inbound tourists "just" need a PCR test, vaccination proof and travel insurance to enter the Philippines. This is what most sources say. However, when searching flights at Skyscanner I randomly found out that you need 2 more documents: E-Health declaration card and Case investigation Form (both done online). Skyscanner also says you need to download a special app for tracking. If this is true, then travelling to the Philippines would be at least as hard as to Thailand.

So Gentlemen, let me ask you a question: Do we really need those documents? There are hardly any information about this, so I hope some experienced guys here can clarify.

Beavis
02-07-22, 13:38
The vax cards and Temperature checks seem to be backing off, last night no questions asked on the Perimieter bars but I would still maintain a copy of vax documentation just to avoid conflict. It seems that they want to relax a lot but remember where you are. Especially as a tourist. They might be a little more relaxed on the rules but remember the cops need their shakedown money. Make sure you have a facemask, otherwise have 1000 pesos to avoid going to the barangay hall.

Dg8787
02-08-22, 02:54
As most of you know inbound tourists "just" need a PCR test, vaccination proof and travel insurance to enter the Philippines. This is what most sources say. However, when searching flights at Skyscanner I randomly found out that you need 2 more documents: E-Health declaration card and Case investigation Form (both done online). Skyscanner also says you need to download a special app for tracking. If this is true, then travelling to the Philippines would be at least as hard as to Thailand.

So Gentlemen, let me ask you a question: Do we really need those documents? There are hardly any information about this, so I hope some experienced guys here can clarify.You will have to wait until February 10th for first hand tourist experience report.

Otherwise you can search online for actual Philippines tourist requirements. Be sure to check with country is yours.

Key Master
02-08-22, 06:45
Thank you! It's not easy to get a report like that on the different forums. I'm getting excited and looking forward to hearing the first arrivals how it goes with immigration.

I finally made it up to Angeles and I am happy to report that the place is not that far off normal in terms of venues being open.

I was there last October and December and back then I would say that about 50% of the bars / clubs on Walking Street were closed, a rough estimate I would say that its now back to about 70% open, the exception being any type of night club obviously can't open and some of the venues are still closed. There has been a fair bit of name changing, I am guessing this is down to somewhere going bust and new ownership. But overall there are enough bars open on Walking street to keep most of this forms readers happy if you want to do some drinking while looking at beautiful ladies and have the option to take them home.

Some bars have even upped their game with the likes of Lollypop now having a "interesting" show that attracts a good crowd about 7 pm.

Bar fines are around 3.5 K, and there is no shortage of ladies.

There is a group of bars which includes Lollipop, that are part of a "wolfpack" which means you can buy a "wolfpack" card and you get a 20% discount on drinks when you show the card, the card will cost about 1-2 K (sorry I can't remember exactly how much it is), and then you need to work out for yourself, if it is worth it or not.

COVID Stuff. I had no problem driving up from Manila to Angeles (no checkpoints), so anyone taking that route should be fine. You will be asked to show vaccine proof when going to the Malls, and you should be asked to do the same for going to bars, but I wasn't asked for any proof while going to the bars in walking street. If you are in Manila they seem to be a lot more strict on this. It's safer to have this with you to avoid disappointment.

I did not have any issues taking a lady guest back to my hotel, but it might be worth asking up front as different hotels have different policies.

The liquor ban, wasn't super enforced so I did get tipsy. And some waitress did say on my last night there that they wouldn't have to serve "juices" or "tea" in cups any more. , so I expect this will be dropped by the time tourists are allowed back in on the 10th Feb.

Overall I had a great time in Angeles, it's currently in a lot better shape than Manila, highly recommended and hope those returning with a bad dose of blue balls find an appropriate helping hand to take care of that.

Key Master
02-08-22, 06:55
Good advice. In addition I try to schedule my flights on Sunday, as traffic to / from the airport is light.
When I was going regularly I would book my flights home for early evening on Sundays when going back. I did have some nerve racking rides as sometimes I actually did hit traffic as the Filipinos coming back home from weekend away or leaving town and all going back home. Probably a bit easier if the flight was morning or early afternoon.

I liked coming in on a Wednesday or Thursday pre-Covid as Mondays and Tuesdays were getting so bad on who was showing up to work. Wednesdays weren't great but still better. Liked to see what is somewhat available in the bars.

EatALotOpus
02-08-22, 15:04
Good advice. In addition I try to schedule my flights on Sunday, as traffic to / from the airport is light.

Regarding Fridays and afternoons. Arrived at NAIA one Friday afternoon and found my AC private car driver at 2 pm. Heavy rain, flooding in the streets, grabe traffic. Tossed my ass into the back seat, told the driver to kill the radio, and went to sleep (tired from 24 hours of travel). Woke up around 5:30 pm, still crawling thru heavy traffic on the north side of Manila. 20 minutes later we finally hit lighter traffic and movement was good. Had to have the driver stop at the McDo strip mall area halfway up the highway to pee. Bought him and me some burgers and we continued the trip. Arrival at my hotel was 7:30 pm, more than 5 hours. I missed most of the traffic nightmare while asleep. For this "Never know how traffic and rain will be" reason, I don't travel from my AC digs to NAIA, I always spend a night in Manila near the airport. This also gives me a chance to have a planned last evening and morning hammer with one of my known hornies in Manila.
Decided to take a side trip from Saigon to Philippines four years ago. Since I was traveling light made the mistake to have the arrival in the afternoon without scheduling a driver. Big mistake. I queued in the taxi line that had about six or seven persons in front of me. Long story short it took about four hours to get a taxi. There were few across the street in the taxi parking lot but no one was coming to pick us up. I asked why and found out that they prefer to rest rather than get into the afternoon traffic. That was a very bad experience that made me question my decision.

Previous times, going from US to Manila I would arrive in late evening via Korean Air or EVA. Next time if there's one I'll plan it better.

Dg8787
02-08-22, 18:58
Any tourist mongers planning to hit AC February 10th or shortly thereafter?

Member #4794
02-10-22, 15:37
Any tourist mongers planning to hit AC February 10th or shortly thereafter?Some good luck on ticket prices would have me land there the end of this month, looking forward to it. I still haven't booked a hotel as they all are still in quarantine mode.

Member #4794
02-10-22, 15:50
experienced guys here can clarify.

I have not traveled to phils during this pandemic as well so cavate here is am not "experienced" yet but from what I have gathered and what I'm preparing for is:

RT-PCR test within 48 hours.

onehealthpass.com.ph ( they say the e-Cif is not required anymore https://www.philippinesvisa.com/electronic-case-investigation-form/ )

Vaccine card.

Health insurance? (I haven't not sorted this part out yet found a quote for $46 from allianztravelinsurance).

Return ticket.

D Cups
02-11-22, 03:35
Any tourist mongers planning to hit AC February 10th or shortly thereafter?I arrive Feb 17. Getting the retirement visa. Will toggle between manila, ac, subic, cebu and probably get a house west of dumaguete or someplace up in the hills. Hope to meet some of you guys. Sound off if you see any big boobs on a slim frame! Cheers!

Beavis
02-11-22, 06:28
Some good luck on ticket prices would have me land there the end of this month, looking forward to it. I still haven't booked a hotel as they all are still in quarantine mode.Plenty of hotels not used as quarantine hotels are open. Every price range, agoda.com.

Member #4794
02-11-22, 08:39
Plenty of hotels not used as quarantine hotels are open. Every price range, agoda.com.Its not "Plenty" every hotel I've wanted to book is not on Agoda or no rooms available.

All of the hotels I'm used to are not on Agoda for some reason. Hotel Royal Amsterdam, Grand Central Hotel Angeles, Envy(dont know if this was ever on agoda.), Kokomos is not even listed on Agoda now the hotel that used to be medgar on narciso st. Ect.

I booked a room at the Kandi Place and they canceled it. The Penthouse, Score birds also had no rooms when I checked for the end of FEB.

"Hotel: Kandi Palace.

Room Type: Deluxe King Studio.

City / Country: Angeles / Clark / Philippines.

Upon investigation, it appears that due to a system error your booking was not completed.

You were not charged, and no confirmation was sent. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Your travel plans are important to us, and we hope to be part of those plans with our many updated room deals.

Please note that a confirmed booking will always be accompanied by a confirmation email.

Please feel free to let us know if you have additional questions.

We look forward to serving your future travels. ".

Basically the only thing left is Central park and Swiss chalet.

The others on are a hodge podge of new hotels I know nothing about and hotels I would rather not stay at.

I guess I'm going to have to actually call these hotels and try to book a room the old fashioned way.

RacShack
02-11-22, 08:50
Its not "Plenty" every hotel I've wanted to book is not on Agoda or no rooms available.

All of the hotels I'm used to are not on Agoda for some reason. Hotel Royal Amsterdam, Grand Central Hotel Angeles, Envy(dont know if this was ever on agoda.), Kokomos is not even listed on Agoda now the hotel that used to be medgar on narciso st. Ect.

I booked a room at the Kandi Place and they canceled it. The Penthouse, Score birds also had no rooms when I checked for the end of FEB.

Upon investigation, it appears that due to a system error your booking was not completed.

You were not charged, and no confirmation was sent. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Your travel plans are important to us, and we hope to be part of those plans with our many updated room deals.Anyone with any information on wild orchid in angels or subic about reopening or the states of them, I think owner was trying to sell or sold right before virus, also walkabout owner sold like right before virus not sure about new owner or if going to reopen!

Member #4794
02-11-22, 09:28
Plenty of hotels not used as quarantine hotels are open. Every price range, agoda.com.Just called The Royal Amsterdam and the kuya said they don't open until March. Grand Central Hotel phone is totally disconnected. Tried to call Envy no answer. Looks like ALOT of the GOTO hotels im used to are not available what hotel are you referring to specifically?

Beavis
02-11-22, 13:03
Just called The Royal Amsterdam and the kuya said they don't open until March. Grand Central Hotel phone is totally disconnected. Tried to call Envy no answer. Looks like ALOT of the GOTO hotels im used to are not available what hotel are you referring to specifically?I posted the link, agoda.com you can book there. I have been using Agoda for 3 years, use it every week and have never been let down. Even better you pay online and don't have to use cash.

Beavis
02-11-22, 13:07
Its not "Plenty" every hotel I've wanted to book is not on Agoda or no rooms available.

You were not charged, and no confirmation was sent. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.I go there every weekend, hotels out the yen yang, all begging for business. Maybe cancel your trip because there isn't an approved accommodation available. Really in the age that everything is online you can't find an accommodation in a tourism based town that has waited 2 years for the return of clients?

D Cups
02-11-22, 13:31
Any tourist mongers planning to hit AC February 10th or shortly thereafter?I arrive February 17 from Sacramento. Getting retirement visa. Fed up with USA. I will be toggling between Manila, Angeles, Subic, Cebu and getting a house west of Dumaguete up in the hills. Hope to meet some of you guys here. Sound off for any big boob sightings or encounters - - slim and stacked 20's preferred. Cheers mates!

Beavis
02-11-22, 14:17

Let me apologize for giving bad information. You are totally correct. There isn't a single hotel with even 1 room available until 2023. I am sorry if my post was misleading.

Member #4794
02-11-22, 14:31
I go there every weekend, hotels out the yen yang, all begging for business. Maybe cancel your trip because there isn't an approved accommodation available. Really in the age that everything is online you can't find an accommodation in a tourism based town that has waited 2 years for the return of clients?Despite your "nice" comments seeing as I am a AgodaVIP Platinum member I am not new to Agoda that being said if you doubt what's going on take a look at what's available on Agoda for that last week of FEB, none of the walking street hotels are available to book for whatever reason (included a pic of the search for the last week in FEB for your convenience and you can see that there is NOT a plentiful selection for that week). If you are there every weekend why say these places are open and begging for customers? In this overstay road video they clearly are not open. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_7st0-9z0). Its very unproductive to infer that these places are open and accepting tourists when they clearly are not. If in fact they are open and accepting tourists for February I would be willing to stay at these places. That being said I was able to book a hotel for April but as I moved up my flight, the same hotels I was booked with no longer have rooms or are not taking reservations. I did manage to book a room at the "Capitol Hill Hotel and Suites" & "The Clarkton" as a plan be and see but they are further down the road than I would like, I would much prefer a Hotel on walking street.

Member #4794
02-11-22, 14:40
Let me apologize for giving bad information. You are totally correct. There isn't a single hotel with even 1 room available until 2023. I am sorry if my post was misleading.I actually saw your comment as a ray of hope that I would find a reasonable hotel in the walking street area. I do not enjoy not being able to find somewhere I want to stay. I guess some of these establishments doubt that the tourists are coming or need more time to ramp back up. I do have a few hotel reservations but they are in subpar locations and hotels I have not stayed in before. Maybe we will see them update their listings in the next few days.

WestCoast1
02-11-22, 15:54
none of the walking street hotels are available to book for whatever reason (included a pic of the search for the last week in FEB for your convenience and you can see that there is NOT a plentiful selection for that week). If you are there every weekend why say these places are open and begging for customers? SNIP

I would much prefer a Hotel on walking street.Your pic of the walking street area looks like a google map or agoda map. You can't trust them for this reason: The information about each location is updated by the manager or owner, whenever he is of the mood to do that. Since the start of pandemic in Phils, I have discovered that rarely happens. If you click on any business or government office on your map, you get (on a laptop anyway) a window that opens on the left side of the screen, with a pic and info about that biz / govmt office. Hours of operation, street address, phone number, website, etc.

Often (and that's an understatement) this information is wrong and not updated. For example, the biz / office closed 8 months ago while still showing as open. Alternately the biz / office has different operating hours and days due to government covid restrictions (based on previous ECQ or current Alert Level), but that info is not updated routinely on google / agoda by management. Numerous times in the last 2 years I went to this or that biz / office based on the google map info, waiting until after 10 am to arrive (based on the map's opening hours info), only to find the biz / office was closed. A local would tell me that the biz / office has been closed for months. WTF biz / office manager didn't update that Google / Agoda info? The pinoy manager who would never think to do so, that's who. I believe that I recently reported about making an Agoda reservation for a hotel (not a condo) in the Burgos / Century City area, and booked it for 4 persons. Upon arrival the hotel management would only allow 2 persons in the room. The manager admitted that he himself was the one who set Agoda's information for his hotel, and he hadn't updated that info for more than 15 months. I found this kind of thing to be common in Phils: Numerous businesses would close their doors (or change days / hours of operation) routinely, such as for typhoons and floods, and never update their public google operation schedule. I looked a Jolliebee manager in the eye and asked her why she hadn't changed her store's hours of operation to show that her biz was closed for 2 straight days. "What? Me?" Yes, you. Who is the one who sets those google hours of operation? "I am". Why didn't you change them when you were closed? "Why would I do that?" She said that with crossed arms and a straight face. WE HAVE VASTLY DIFFERENT CULTURES WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS. It is possible that the info on your map is correct in spots, and wrong in spots. Some possibilities:

* Kokomo's shows as $34 and sold out. Its possible that it is really $75 and they have rooms available (if you call them).

* The Penthouse Hotel (bottom of pic) shows as $33. Its possible that its been closed for a year or more, and is still closed. That $33 was the last price from before they closed.

* Pacific Breeze Hotel shows as $65. Its possible that it was closed for a year, re-opened at $45, and has closed again last November.

*Holla Angeles Bar shows Temporarily Closed. Its possible that it is currently open.

You can't trust anything from Agoda. I'd like to say also that its not the fault of Agoda, but sometimes it is. Once in the province I used Agoda to secure a room for a month (good monthly rate on Agoda). Once at the hotel I found that the Agoda info was wrong. The manager said that she changed the Agoda info 6 weeks prior, and the changes hadn't taken effect yet on Agoda. In contacting Agoda, Agoda confessed to the delay. They claimed that they also were hit by Covid with staffing shortages. One would think that a hotel manager wanting to change a hotel description (example: they have added a pool, or such) on Agoda would be a matter of him / her just adding the additional pic or text and hitting SUBMIT, but apparently there is more to it.

CALL YOUR HOTEL DIRECTLY. In addition, if you are reserving a condo unit, be in contact with your host regarding guest allowances, and then after you contact him / her, you call the residence directly and confirm that with the residence Admin. Even if our host / owner allows you unlimited guests, if the residence doesn't allow it, then you are in for a rude arrival.

GoodEnough
02-11-22, 16:42
For whatever this may be worth, I got an email from the ABC Hotel yesterday or the day before saying it's fully open for business. It didn't mention anything about room availability but it's got a huge capacity and I doubt that it's filled up yet.

GE.

Member #4794
02-11-22, 17:11
For whatever this may be worth, I got an email from the ABC Hotel yesterday or the day before saying it's fully open for business. It didn't mention anything about room availability but it's got a huge capacity and I doubt that it's filled up yet.

GE.Only Cavite about ABC and Fields Plaza Hotel is overstay road when he did a staycation promo video for that company said that girls were not allowed into the rooms, registered guests only, if this has changed that might be an option.

Dg8787
02-11-22, 20:06

GE.Bookings in March with Agoda $110 a night. Rooms still available.

Does anyone know if ABC allows 2 or more girls in the room?

Cool
02-11-22, 20:57
Is it possible to take Bolt late from Term 1 to AC? Someone said they saw online the Term 3 bus to AC stops running 17:00 I guess no worries since an airport taxi can be had for 2 k.

Member #4794
02-12-22, 01:25
Bookings in March with Agoda $110 a night. Rooms still available.

Does anyone know if ABC allows 2 or more girls in the room?I just called ABC Hotel and asked their front desk if they would allow girls like before the pandemic since they are allowing tourists and they said that they are allowing tourists and registered guest up to the room limit, they said right now they would allow a girl in the room but she has to register with a vaccine card. I asked her if it was possible to change the registered guest as long as the occupancy stayed the same or if you are limited to the max registered guests and she said she would email me if ABC was going to go back to the old policy on bar girls she seemed to understand what I was after. I will update this thread if she emails me with that information.

FuriousGeorge
02-12-22, 01:38
Imagine a world where a hotel in AC wouldn't let you bring a girl back to your room. Insane. If they try to enforce that initially it won't last a week after so many angry dudes make a scene. I stay at Central Park Tower. I'll ask before I book.

I just called ABC Hotel and asked their front desk if they would allow girls like before the pandemic since they are allowing tourists and they said that they are allowing tourists and registered guest up to the room limit, they said right now they would allow a girl in the room but she has to register with a vaccine card. I asked her if it was possible to change the registered guest as long as the occupancy stayed the same or if you are limited to the max registered guests and she said she would email me if ABC was going to go back to the old policy on bar girls she seemed to understand what I was after. I will update this thread if she emails me with that information.

Member #4794
02-12-22, 20:34
Imagine a world where a hotel in AC wouldn't let you bring a girl back to your room. Insane. If they try to enforce that initially it won't last a week after so many angry dudes make a scene. I stay at Central Park Tower. I'll ask before I book.Central Park Tower looks like they want to play ball made a reservation with them for the end of the month close enough going to call that a win for now. With any luck while I'm in country some other hotels will open up and I can grab one of those.

Just need to not test positive on the RT-PCR test and not mess-up the onepass and I think everything is good to go on my end.

FuriousGeorge
02-12-22, 21:44
Atlantis is open. I always enjoyed the setup and the vibe there but half of my barfines there weren't great experiences. I hope DollHouse comes back soon. The mamasan there loved me and I always pulled great girls.

Also notice at the 15:10 minute mark, the small woman with the stump leg is still on walking street selling gum. I'm glad to see she survived. I always overpaid her for gum and will again soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP3I0-ACcr8

WestCoast1
02-12-22, 23:41
Also notice at the 15:10 minute mark, the small woman with the stump leg is still on walking street selling gum. I'm glad to see she survived. I always overpaid her for gum and will again soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP3I0-ACcr8About 18:50 in the vid, walking past Phillies. The breakfast specials, included a large mug of coffee, p99 ($2 USD). Special treat: watching the girls go by. Extra special treat: Getting hit on by trannies.

Them were the days.

RacShack
02-13-22, 00:07
About 18:50 in the vid, walking past Phillies. The breakfast specials, included a large mug of coffee, p99 ($2 USD). Special treat: watching the girls go by. Extra special treat: Getting hit on by trannies.

Them were the days.Yes they were the days good times at one point the food was actually good until the I don't give a fuck attitude waitresses and cooks came in, but definitely a good set up! Any any information about wild orchid hotel re opening or not? I know owner was trying to sell right before covid, both of them I believe even the one in subic, also old owner of walk about hotel got lucky and sold only a couple of months before lock down, not sure what their status is, word was some rich Korean brought it!

Member #4794
02-13-22, 02:51
https://youtu.be/MP3I0-ACcr8?t=1044

WTF is going on at 17:24? What is an "Emergency Incident Unit"? And why is there a film crew right next to doll house?

WestCoast1
02-13-22, 15:18
https://youtu.be/MP3I0-ACcr8?t=1044

WTF is going on at 17:24? What is an "Emergency Incident Unit"? And why is there a film crew right next to doll house?Holy bajesus, numerous times, both in the province and in Manila, walking down the street I saw various hazmat-suited (or Personal-Protected Equipment suited) workers, DOH, or sometimes police, locking down areas (or such). No idea why they are filming outside of a gogo bar, they might be there with the EIU crew (or not).

ThomasCasey
02-21-22, 23:20
I did manage to book a room at the "Capitol Hill Hotel and Suites" & "The Clarkton" as a plan be and see but they are further down the road than I would like, I would much prefer a Hotel on walking street.I also booked The Penthouse and Capitol Hill Hotel down the street. This will be my first time in Angeles and Capitol Hill looks nice given that it's fairly new. Have you ever stayed at Capitol Hill Hotel before and if so, I'm assuming, at least pre-Covid lockdown, no issues bringing girls back? I think I'll still spend at least one night at The Penthouse even if I stick with my booking at Capitol just because I like the used, grimy look of the place from the photos. I definitely will not be bringing a UV light before I lay my head down on the pillow otherwise I'll probably see a Jackson Pollock painting.

AsianPursuits
02-22-22, 11:17
I also booked The Penthouse and Capitol Hill Hotel down the street. This will be my first time in Angeles and Capitol Hill looks nice given that it's fairly new. Have you ever stayed at Capitol Hill Hotel beforeI hadn't heard of Capitol Hill so I had to look it up. It's on Sierra Madre which is where I lived for a few years. Last time I was there 2019 Sierra Madre was unsealed pot holes. It is walking distance to Perimeter Bars if they still exist. It's a trike (or Jeepney) ride to Walking St. I never had any issues on Jeepney along that route.

My feeling is that it might be a little too far out of the action for a tourist visitor. Limited food options.

Member #4794
02-22-22, 12:19
Have you ever stayed at Capitol Hill Hotel before and if so..Central Park Tower is what I settled on I called them and their policies were inline with what a monger would expect. Capitol Hill Hotel seems like its clean but further down than I would like, I have never stayed there. I also have a few old "girlfriends" that work on that section of bars at the end near Garfield's. I was not looking forward to parading my bar fines down that road and getting roasted in the process, not that that would stop me it just kills the vibe. The penthouse sent me a weird follow up saying that they may not have a room for me so I also canceled that. I plan to try and land an AirBnB or condo somewhere that has a reasonable guest policy that is my mission for the week and seeing if they will allow me to extend the visa.

Big Kahuna
02-22-22, 13:41
Central Park Tower is what I settled on I called them and their policies were inline with what a monger would expect. Capitol Hill Hotel seems like its clean but further down than I would like, I have never stayed there. I also have a few old "girlfriends" that work on that section of bars at the end near Garfield's. I was not looking forward to parading my bar fines down that road and getting roasted in the process, not that that would stop me it just kills the vibe. The penthouse sent me a weird follow up saying that they may not have a room for me so I also canceled that. I plan to try and land an AirBnB or condo somewhere that has a reasonable guest policy that is my mission for the week and seeing if they will allow me to extend the visa.It's gone downhill in service since it opened. There are room there you can reserve through Airbnb. The hotel does not provide any service for those rooms to include change of bedding and towels.

I booked at ABC instead. Will be there in middle of March.

Dg8787
02-22-22, 18:04
Central Park Tower is what I settled on I called them and their policies were inline with what a monger would expect. Capitol Hill Hotel seems like its clean but further down than I would like, I have never stayed there. I also have a few old "girlfriends" that work on that section of bars at the end near Garfield's. I was not looking forward to parading my bar fines down that road and getting roasted in the process, not that that would stop me it just kills the vibe. The penthouse sent me a weird follow up saying that they may not have a room for me so I also canceled that. I plan to try and land an AirBnB or condo somewhere that has a reasonable guest policy that is my mission for the week and seeing if they will allow me to extend the visa.I hear there are plenty of metered Blue taxis available now.

Expat American
02-23-22, 15:20
I woke up to good news today. Both Jetstar and Scoot are starting daily flights between SIN and CRK from March 4 following the opening of a VTL. Current prices for RT look in the neighborhood of $400 SGD ($300 USD). I foresee my ass on several of these flights in the next few months! My last trip to AC was 2018 so its been a while. I'm managing my expectations but still, its a start back to normalcy.

Breadman
02-24-22, 06:31
I woke up to good news today. Both Jetstar and Scoot are starting daily flights between SIN and CRK from March 4 following the opening of a VTL. Current prices for RT look in the neighborhood of $400 SGD ($300 USD). I foresee my ass on several of these flights in the next few months! My last trip to AC was 2018 so its been a while. I'm managing my expectations but still, its a start back to normalcy.See if you can track these flights when they start, I know there are some flight tracking websites that will tell you if and when those flights are cancelled or delayed. I had flights to Cambodia from Thailand on two different airlines and both cancelled their flights.

Beavis
02-24-22, 15:19
Central Park Tower is what I settled on I called them and their policies were inline with what a monger would expect. Capitol Hill Hotel seems like its clean but further down than I would like, I have never stayed there. I also have a few old "girlfriends" that work on that section of bars at the end near Garfield's. I was not looking forward to parading my bar fines down that road and getting roasted in the process, not that that would stop me it just kills the vibe. The penthouse sent me a weird follow up saying that they may not have a room for me so I also canceled that. I plan to try and land an AirBnB or condo somewhere that has a reasonable guest policy that is my mission for the week and seeing if they will allow me to extend the visa.The worst case scenario of bringing a girl to any hotel in AC is that she has to show an ID at the front desk. She will also have to leave it at the desk and they will not return it until you give the OK. Then you can go get 30 more girls all with the same scenario. Hotels are starving for customers, you don't need a reservation at all as there are so many that haven't had customers for a long time. Not only that, cash up front will drop the rate by a major amount. Plenty of hotels are open. You need money and a pulse rate to check in that is all.

AsianPursuits
02-25-22, 04:15
I woke up to good news today. Both Jetstar and Scoot are starting daily flights between SIN and CRK from March 4 following the opening of a VTL. Current prices for RT look in the neighborhood of $400 SGD ($300 USD). I foresee my ass on several of these flights in the next few months! My last trip to AC was 2018 so its been a while. I'm managing my expectations but still, its a start back to normalcy.There were some restrictions on which airlines can connect through SIN. For instance travelling from Australia I might not be able to use the Scoot fare if I fly Qantas from Australia. But I might be able to use if if I fly Singapore Airlines to Singapore then connect to Scoot. The former would require me to clear Singapore immigration and collect bags, whereas the latter would not.

GoodTimes4444
02-25-22, 04:52
Hello all,

I will be in AC March 3-13 and would love to hear about reports from anyone with feet on the ground! Seems like no one has posted really much for a while and since the Philippines have been "open" for a couple weeks I'm surprised there really haven't been any solid reports. If anyone could share their current experience I'd really appreciate it because I'm just curious what kind of scene I should expect. Thanks in advance!

Big Kahuna
02-25-22, 14:26
Hello all,

I will be in AC March 3-13 and would love to hear about reports from anyone with feet on the ground! Seems like no one has posted really much for a while and since the Philippines have been "open" for a couple weeks I'm surprised there really haven't been any solid reports. If anyone could share their current experience I'd really appreciate it because I'm just curious what kind of scene I should expect. Thanks in advance!I too am interested in the current situation at AC. I will be there 22-25 March.

Heard the bar fine is still 3 K.

AsianPursuits
02-25-22, 23:06
I will be in AC March 3-13 and would love to hear about reports from anyone with feet on the ground!.You might be the first. Can't wait to read your 10 daily reports 3-13 March.

Bu seriously we know how things will work. We all have the best intentions when we go to AC but quickly get swept up in randomness. Enjoy and report back eventually.

Member #4794
02-26-22, 02:24
First day in Angeles its like old times.

It feels like I haven't been to AC in years. But it is almost just as I left it. Alot of things changed but mostly the same.

My experience at the airport was the same as the other members reported here in the general section so I won't rehash that. I was going to take a yellow taxi and I was quoted 2500 but you have to pay the tolls if you want to use the sky way.

There were no taxis in sight and I just landed after 24 h of flight time I was done with travel. So I opted for a kuya to get me a "driver". Ended up with a woman driver all in for 3000 but I tipped her 3500 as they said their usual rate hike was 3500 as the tolls are high coming to AC. To be honest I don't know how much shit costs any more inflation in the US pizza hut is about $50 now and ubers cost me about 35-50 in the states for fairly short trips. I also cannot order uber eats without the bill coming to about $100. So the prices in phils have been throwing me off quite a bit. I'm surprised that inflation hasn't hit this place as hard as I thought it would. I haven't taken a trike yet but I asked a trike driver what the going rate was and it is still 100 to most places. And 250 to marque mall.

A lot of the bars are closed but there are more than enough open and more girls that I could count. I went into 1 bar so far, super jet lagged after taking the wrong way around the world. Stumbled into a bar and the mama san said that there was a girl working there and it was her 2nd day and that she hasn't been bar fined yet. I was skeptical but interested. She was nice enough and inexperienced (well not any more). The bar fine was 4 k they said 3500 short time and 4000 long time this seem steep to me but right now my costs are warped by the fact that I made a killing in the stockmarket (having made a 44% gain on YNDX) while I was in the air due to the russian invasion. I am not in cheep charlie mode right now not having any bar-fines for what seems like 10 years has made me only think with my little head. The little head never cares how much things cost. As the days here settle in I may get less spendthrift I am not really one to throw money away but I am really not in the mood to bargin hunt either right now. So we had a nice session together pumped myself full of cialis and banged her so that immediately put her into a cialis induced comma and I sent her on her way with a 1 k tip as she was accommodating and the money I spent on her is about 0. 10% of the gain I made. Right after finished bangging this girl I got in NYSE: FL (footlocker and made another pile of money, I make more money banging girls here than when I sit a trade all day long LOL!) Central park hotel didn't ask me or the girl anything when I brought her back. She came and went like the good ol days. Feels good.

I did however feel ripped off / annoyed but it wasn't the bars or girls. I picked up some shampoo, body wash and lotion travel sized bottles and it came to 450 pesos? With seems astronomical for the small bottles. This store was near the mc Donald side of walking street I would recommend just sticking to SM clark or JJ's as I feel I got ripped off at that little store lesson learned. The begging viarga kuyas are out of fucking control right now. They remind me of beggars in manila 15 years ago so fucking annoying almost made me lose my shit yesterday. There was this young kid maybe 15-17, that was following me with the bar fine down the street saying random incoherent shit I gave him 100 to shut him up I wasn't in the mood, problem is there is like some kinda mafia style gang right in front of what used to be tropix. Paying their extortion money is not going to be sustainable so might have to get creative about this station.

I will post updates after I take a survey of the barfine prices and lady drinks, yesterday I was too tired to be meticulous. This place is open for business ZERO reason to wait imo. May be different in manila but KOKOMOs and margarita station were packed. This place is poppin.

EDIT: also google fi, works great here no real rush to buy a sim card yet, I will get around to it but google fi is getting the job done for now.

MM.

Member #4794
02-26-22, 13:28
Decided to head out early today hand full of bars on walking street open at 10 am. Most bars open at 6 pm I think.

From the few that I went into the bar fines were 3000,3500 or 4000.

I once again came a cross a new girl working her first day in a bar. There are a lot of girls that did not get their time to shine during the pandemic. Many factories and shops have closed up shop creating a void and the jobs that are now available with a livable salary are you guessed it, "bar girls". I decided to bar fine the new girl for 3000 once again and bust open that foreigner cherry. How can you tell she has never slept with a foreigner? I use a magic divining rod that tells me that they have never been with a foreign guy. If you insert the rod and you hear "AY MASAKIT!" chances are you put it in the wrong hole or you found a new girl. I enjoy the excitement of both. If in fact you insert the rod into the anus or the other ordinary hole and don't hear a peep you have run into a stone cold pro and you have been "tricked". This "NEW" girl was so enthusiastic she was trying to grind away my pelvic bone and crack my shaft in half. My feet have blisters on them walking more than I have for 2 years in the pandemic and so does my penis now that she tried to rip it off. I love rough sex just as much as the next guy but the danger of my shaft being cracked in half was a little much. Don't worry gentlemen I did not correct her so you gentlemen can have the delight of almost having your shaft broke in two. She was a great time I have been lucky to not run into any starfish on this trip. Her brother called her because he caught his wife sleeping with another man and he was trying to kill him so it was a great way to get rid of this girl now that I had my fill. Since it was her first day she was extremely worried that I would go back to the bar to complain. I was however satisfied and would do no such thing. My inner demon now sated I am going to grab a nice dinner and call it a day.

The only place around here I have ever been asked to show my vaccination card was at SM clark.

Girls in the bars don't wear masks for obvious reasons which is great.

Just as the foreigners increase in numbers new girls are also going back or starting their new bar girl careers skyrocket.

Walking street feels free and fun stepping into an SM feels like I'm right back in the pandemic.

This is the reason I opted to not stay in manila for the first part of this journey.

WestCoast1
02-26-22, 17:18
I use a magic divining rod that tells me that they have never been with a foreign guy. If you insert the rod and you hear "AY MASAKIT!" chances are you put it in the wrong hole or you found a new girl. I enjoy the excitement of both. If in fact you insert the rod into the anus or the other ordinary hole and don't hear a peep you have run into a stone cold pro and you have been "tricked". Hahaha. The old "Divining Rod". Checking for moisture?

This "NEW" girl was so enthusiastic she was trying to grind away my pelvic bone and crack my shaft in half. My feet have blisters on them walking more than I have for 2 years in the pandemic and so does my penis now that she tried to rip it off. If you MUST lose your dick, *this* would be the way to do it. One could only hope. . .

Walking street feels free and fun stepping into an SM feels like I'm right back in the pandemic. This is the reason I opted to not stay in manila for the first part of this journey.Good call. From descriptions both on this board and from other friends, the difference between AC / Subic and the rest of the country seems wide. The rest of the country will catch up one day. Short of a near-future harder lockdown (Alert Level), I think we are maybe seeing a way forward. New-arriving gents should probably head to AC / Subic quickly, and / or simply plan to spend more time there than other areas.

Long live the nawty pinay. A pic-goodie for MM's stick-to-it-ness and good reporting. 5' and 70 lbs long-time spinner, takes a lickin' and keeps on kickin'.

Trvllvr58
02-26-22, 20:38
The only place around here I have ever been asked to show my vaccination card was at SM clark.

Girls in the bars don't wear masks for obvious reasons which is great.

Just as the foreigners increase in numbers new girls are also going back or starting their new bar girl careers skyrocket.

Walking street feels free and fun stepping into an SM feels like I'm right back in the pandemic.

This is the reason I opted to not stay in manila for the first part of this journey.Really appreciate the reports MM! I'm headed to AC April 3rd. My hotel sent me an email emphasizing the need for any guests to have proof of vaccination and ID. Wondering if you have any idea whether most girls are vaccinated and have ID? I'm staying at the Clark Marriott. I know it's a bit of a hike from Walking Street but I will be working remote and need solid WiFI and accommodations. And a place that doesn't scream "monger" to people who know where I'm staying!

Member #4794
02-26-22, 22:02
Really appreciate the reports MM! I'm headed to AC April 3rd. My hotel sent me an email emphasizing the need for any guests to have proof of vaccination and ID. Wondering if you have any idea whether most girls are vaccinated and have ID? I'm staying at the Clark Marriott. I know it's a bit of a hike from Walking Street but I will be working remote and need solid WiFI and accommodations. And a place that doesn't scream "monger" to people who know where I'm staying!All the girls that work in the bars from what the mama sans have said SHOULD be vaccinated as a condition of their employment. Freelancers (the batch infront of philly's and ladyboys) and massage girls your guess is as good as mine as I do not partake.

NapaSlapper
02-27-22, 03:23
Saturday night, 8 pm till 9.30 pm, got dropped off my my driver at the start of walking st after driving through a mostly deserted perimeter road, by far the majority of perimeter road bars look in darkness.

1st or 2nd bar on the right Atlantis bar, so good to see that walking streets premier bar has finally reopened after few years of closure, a few girls inside but very few customers.

Centauro bar next door to dollhouse had a cute greeter girl outside (would not barfine) but very few girls working inside.

Dollhouse next door which again is a massive bar was closed and in darkness.

On the left club sky although I did not go inside I could see from the open door that it looked quiet.

Made a slow walk past Q bar and Avalon bar, monsoon bar all opened but quiet for both girls and customers, then a stretch of closed bars in darkness, then champagne bar open, not much further most seemed to be closed and the street was dark except for a few lights from restaurants and an open hotel.

In truth I would say the the town is barely opened up, yes there is a few bars opened, yes there is a few girls to be seen in each bar but I have to stress for those of us that like to see young. Slim, good looking bargirls then there was a severe shortage of such, for those that like to see some dancing girls showing off some flesh then one will be disappointed, all girls were in evening wear, as much skin on show in the Angeles bars as any mall the world over.

Barfines, yes its definitely possible, as per Angeles before covid some girls will and some girls won't, very average looking older girls were quoting 3,000-4,000 pesos. Short time with short time what the girls that were willing to barfine were interested in.

Would I travel half way around the world to Angeles city, absolutely not, I live 20 minutes drive away and I would say that its just ok maybe once every couple of weeks in order to get out of the house.

Hopefully for Angeles city over the next several months then the bars can start to get more attractive girls, that more customers will arrive, that more bars and hotels will open up, its not going to happen over night but maybe just maybe it will get better, we will see.

Member #4794
02-27-22, 15:20
Guess what I found today a baccara? Another new girl her first day on the job.

I had my doubts about this one but I went ahead with it anyways. The bar fine was 4 k at baccara I think it used to be Cambodia. Overstay raod says he loves this bar. Lots of girls inside that one music is way too loud in that bar but a lot of nice talent to be had.

This girl was kind of ditzy and firmly built. We did the deed but she kept wrenching on me trying to I guess to pull my arms out of their sockets. You got to love these new girls that don't know yet that you can just lay there and cry until its over.

She got on top and went to town until she collapsed and almost killed me this one was not fat but maybe double the normal philippina weight. She kept saying that my dick was hot as in temperature hot, yea I don't understand either what that was about. She kept talking to me about how her baby had no milk and this really was her first day so she would have to wait for her salary. So it was her lucky day I sent her off with a 1 k tip which is was extremely grateful for. If you gentlemen do not get here soon I will personal have my way with all of the new girls and you'll be left with nothing but sloppy seconds, I suggest you get here ASAP.

The weekend seems to be a mix of people who live here and new tourists but its packed in some of these bars. I think this last Thursday when I arrived it was not as busy but maybe we will see this trend continue and make room for more bars to open back up. The problem I'm having is I don't bar hop they keep offering me these girls on their first day and I can't resist breaking them in.

Some other good news Royal Amsterdam is back on agoda as well as score birds so they seem to be opening up this next coming month. Grand central is boarded up, that was my favorite place to stay in Angeles I am extremely sad to see that one in that state.

Grabbed some dinner at the tequila reef, the shrimp tacos they just added to the menu are great, you should try one when you get here. Happy hunting!

EDIT: Anyone who cares i would spend at least a few days here and show some support of this little slice if heavan you could argue the girls here kind of get the rough end of the stick but there is a veritable army of workers that go into supporting this industry. For every bar girl im sure you can find 10 other jobs that go into supporting this hobby. Showing some support now will go a long way to revitalizing this place, YOU are the stimulus package, I didn't know just how fond i was of AC until I wasn't able to visit it. I was actually beginning to dislike it but I have changed my mind about it now that i spent some time away, it will always have a special place in my cold questionably alive heart.

SIDE NOTE: i sent my passport into one of these travel places where they wait in line for you for a visa extension so well see if they give it to me. I will reply here with an update if they do extend my visa.

-MM.

Breadman
02-27-22, 17:08
SIDE NOTE: i sent my passport into one of these travel places where they wait in line for you for a visa extension so well see if they give it to me. I will reply here with an update if they do extend my visa..Please let us know if they do extend your visa. I was under the assumption that the 30 day visa wasn't being extended at this moment.