PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Mr Enternational
12-23-18, 03:55
He hasn't done anything wrong and the trips have been on his own tab, so I hope he survives.What's the big deal? Isn't prostitution legal in Australia?

Chocha Monger
12-23-18, 04:03
How does everyone else handle smears like this? Once one is a frequent flyer to SE Asia, one gets called all kinds of unmentionable things. I was going to ask this question separately but here is an Ossie politician getting this type of flak. And he is not the first.

Flying to SE Asia leavers us open to all kinds of abuse. Lonely Planet has a very low opinion of us and backpackers think they are morally superior to us. It seems OK to waste one's time visiting tourist traps in Europe but if you go to SE Asia toi drink cheap beer, scuba dive and give women young enough to be your daughter or now, in my case and others, grand daughter, you are be-A-the.

All that is needed, as in the case of this politician, is someone to have it in for you and you might end up in some serious doo doo.Politicians who fly to Southeast Asia to fuck hookers are considered a security risk because as with most mongers, they do not want their family, friends, and colleagues to know their favorite hobby is sticking their cocks into poor rice farmers daughters for a pittance. This makes them highly susceptible to blackmail. Furthermore, their addiction to fucking LBFMs may lead them to sell secrets to fund their expenses associated with the old in-and-out.

Western society regards prostitutes as immoral and the men who purchase their services as criminally inclined. Therefore, mongers in position of trust can expect major grief upon exposure. The backpacker crowd definitely turn their noses up at middle-aged and elderly mongers rooting around Southeast Asia, and backpacker sites often rail on about perverted sex tourists and their young hookers ruining tourist traps with their mere presence. Any monger foolish enough to hint at hunting down hookers for sex on a backpacker site will suffer immediate abuse from the young studs and adventurous jackboot wearing radical feminists lurking there.

Engine Driver
12-23-18, 05:22
What's the big deal? Isn't prostitution legal in Australia?Yes, it's legal. But there's still a stigma associated with going to AC to bang prostitutes! I'm sure many mongers would not be discussing their sexual escapades in AC around the dinner table on Christmas Day. Oh Uncle Jack, what was your highlight of the year? Oh nothing much Michelle, just went to AC and banged 14 hookers in 6 days, and all of them were younger than you. I had to go as your Aunt Mary is fat, ugly, hates sex and is always teasing me about the size of my tiny dick. In AC, all the girls say I am very handsome, have a very big cock and that my beer belly and bald head are very sexy. 😍

ThatGuy68
12-23-18, 14:35
Yes, it's legal. But there's still a stigma associated with going to AC to bang prostitutes! I'm sure many mongers would not be discussing their sexual escapades in AC around the dinner table on Christmas Day. Oh Uncle Jack, what was your highlight of the year? Oh nothing much Michelle, just went to AC and banged 14 hookers in 6 days, and all of them were younger than you. I had to go as your Aunt Mary is fat, ugly, hates sex and is always teasing me about the size of my tiny dick. In AC, all the girls say I am very handsome, have a very big cock and that my beer belly and bald head are very sexy. 😍That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. Just imagining that has me in tears. Too funny! Once someone has enough of hide and seek they should do this and get it on video to share. Best post ever!

D Cups
12-23-18, 16:26
AC and Patts. The ultimate prize is to score a job that actually pays you to visit or live in these areas and provides excellent cover.Yes, I am lucky enough to fall into this category. Academia has it's privileges. Well, while I'm in here I might as well submit a brief field report from my 30 day visit to Bali, Jakarta, Manila, Sabang, AC, Subic and Cebu irregardless of the appropriate, respective threads. In Bali I banged a Cupid chick who was OK although overweight and snored. Th MPs there were only so-so. The girls were only enthusiastic before you picked them. Struck out with any freelancers but really didn't try too hard. Stayed at Trans Resort in Kuta which was gorgeous and Mercure in Sanur which is also nice. Played guitar at a local Sanur Beach Breeze bar and that was fun. Did not do the X houses. Jakarta was one of the highlights of my trip. Stayed at Classic and visited all three floors. Happened to be the only white dude that particular night for the hours I was there. Mamasans were pesky and tried to hook me up with undesirables so decided to walk around in circles while drinking Heinekins to fuck with them. Finally was accosted by a slim beauty who technically raped me (BBBJ) right there on the floor in front of three or four other girls there. I must admit that was enjoyable exhibition. Still horny I went to basement floor for massage from busty Biah, number and Classic name unrecalled, but she was a lot of fun and got me off twice. Do not ever stay at Tematk Hotel, fellow mongers, because the 24/7 karaoke prevents any sort of decent rest even several floors above the shit music. Off to Makati to bang Miss Bottoms, Claire is her name, a referral from Mr. Engine Driver who I duly thank. She was expensive for all night (4 or 5 K plus 3900 BF) but nice body, tight pussy and adequate performance. I caught some kind of severe stomach flu which put a dent in mongering for a few days. Even went to Manila Doctor's Hospital for rehydration rehabilitation. Still managed to get to Sabang while recuperating and banged a pretty Korean / Filipina from Erotica, then her girlfriend at another bar then the mamasan who had nice tits. On to AC where I didn't go bar hopping except Blackbeards (across from Scorebirds) where they will play any youtube songs as long as you like. So I took a wench from there. Can't stand the music and smoke in the other bars which the Koreans have basically ruined. Off to Subic / Treasure Island to thrice bang an old flame who has a great body, tight pussy and nice tits. Happy to report the girls from th Kokomos floating bar are as friendly as ever so took one of those, Juliet was her name, onshore to fill her up. To my delight she was lactating which is a turn-on for this old dog. Back to AC for a about with a busty bimbo from that 24/7 bar next to Kokomos; and watched football at Phillies. Down to Cebu to visit two old flames, one has remained sexy and super busty; the other blimped out and snores so she will not be on future agendas. Not my best trip but what the hell the university pays for it. Cheers.

Goferring
12-24-18, 02:46
I arrived in AC early morning, signed in to the Grand Central but it was too early to get the keys. Off to Brettos for breakfast. Too soon to get my own as per DG's suggestion so the waitress did a double take at 4 serves of bacon with the Aussie Breakfast. It was a good sized and tasty meal. The extra "serve" was only one rash each but it wasn't burnt beyond belief and was pretty much the full rash minus the cutlet. (Aussies take note).

A quick walk around to get my bearings again then to Kokomos to relax until a 2 pm checkin. Very quiet in the morning hours but later I noticed many Koreans. As several bars opened at 12 some even had Korean door men. I never went inside a bar but from my view point I could see plenty of cuties. More slim spinners rather than tall stunners so that may explain the recent comments about the quality of the girls here. Everyone has their own preferences.

While at Kokomos I fired up the apps and send out messages. Copy Paste Copy Paste. Tinder was a lot slower than I expected. Lots of PC and PL options but they too took a while to reply.

I checked into the Grand Central. Big rooms for $48. Good hot water, wifi and AC 24/7. Hard to beat the location: right in the middle of Fields next to High Society. Surprisingly quiet at night. I get the impression it was probably one of the better hotels in town 20 years ago.

Literally no clean clothes after travelling so sent out laundry and dialled in a girl. By this time App message bells were ringing. Decided on a Tinder 21 yo. Video call went well. She was fine with an allnighter.

She arrived 10 lb heavier that the photos which was to be expected. No biggie. I went to shower after she said she had already showered at home. A mistake. Getting into it, as the sweat built up, the perfume faded and the au de village scent came to the forefront. I kept my focus for the BBBJ, light rim and several positions so that I finished the deed. There is a lot to be said for access to hot showers!!

Another session in the morning. 3 k for bus fare back to see the family in Manila for Christmas.

Merry Christmas, G.

DangerousDave
12-24-18, 14:42
Wow! First trip to AC few weeks back!

We stayed at ABC booked a fiesta suite and 2 millennium suites. They are very nice rooms, although both rooms have a brothel'esq feel to them.

First night we landed at Clark international about 12 am from Hong Kong, didn't plan on doing much that night but after 2 bottles of grey goose that pretty much went out the window! A quick freshen up we took a couple of 3 wheeler down to walking st although could have walked from hotel in hindsight. It's approximately about 10 min walk.

Straight into High society requested a table close to dance floor damage was 15 k (consumable).

I was fairly surprised as there were lots of girls to choose from at 2 am mainly 6-7's a couple of 8's, in my opinion of course. I picked a little hottie probs a little older than rest of girls we had fluttering about our table I'the say about 30 ish? She seemed a little more sophisticated than rest of girls (if that's possible in ac!) She had brilliant English and dressed elegantly.

Ended up with about 6 girls on our table took all them home couldn't finish the 2nd bottle of goose so we ended up taking it to the hotel with us.

Got back to to hotel watched all them take turns to dance on pole in room even had go myself! (the fiesta suite in ABC has a bar inc pole and party sound system) We had a few drinks and ordered food via room service, food was decent tbf. All of us in our group are big drinkers but my god for petite girls boy can these girls drink!!

Anyway after I had my fill of food and vodka I took my dancing partner to room after some small talk god town to business. Started with a blow job and her telling me I'm too big. We fucked for hours. Just could not come! She was really a animal in bed I felt she gave me as good as I was giving she seamed to enjoy it. We tried various positions gave her a right old pounding she came a few times, she even blew me BB for a lengthy periods ans couple of drink breaks here and there. I gave up after about a 1. 5-2 hours.

I ordered so more food and had swapped my vodka for juice and water chatted a little while.

Finally came on the second attempt after about 40 minutes. I was pretty much wiped out after I recall it being light out side when I finally lay down to sleep! She stopped the night which I rarely opt for as I like sleeping alone. Any how I awoke to a BBBJ in morning and fucked again although only took about 20/30 minutes as my alcohol levels had subsided.

Her head game was good she tried hard to deep throat just couldn't get it down bless her she even asked me to push he head down LOL.

Looks wise: 7/8.

Head: 8.

Enthusiasm: 10.

Damage: 1500.

I never talk money on initial convo, I try to be keep in line with area / country I'm in and obviously on how she performs. She didn't complain I don't think she even looked just slipped it in her purse think she had a good night.

Next day wanted a a massage so headed down to the strip had some food at the American bar / pool bar. The wandered about and found a beauty / massage shop on one of the side roads. The massage was so so massage. I was after a non sexual massage as 4 days heavy drinking had given me aches in places I never thought I had!

Came back to room and had a few more drinks chilled for a few hours and decided I nuru massage was needed as I had left for the previous massage unsatisfied.

Used the nuru massage agency ordered 3 girls one for each of us. All I can say feck me so heavy use of photoshop on girls profile pages.

Ariana was the best of the bunch pretty much bang on in comparison to pics. I decided I try out her services. In my room she got to work, she covered my mattress with PVC cover. Next a shower together was hoping for a BBB but was not offered. She did let my hands wander she had a real nice body, she was only 22-25 ish if a recall correctly.

Fairly decent wash down paying more attention to my Crown Jewels. Conversation was fairly cold which wasn't a good sign. After shower I had a quick vodka and offered Ariana some also she opted for a OJ from mini bar which seam to soften her cold convo some what. I lay on bed as requested and she began the massage pouring warm oil the both of us. My god was she good she maneuvered her little body in such a way. Man it had my toes curling. Flipped me over and again her soft body everywhere paying special attention to my member using torso, boobs even her calves at one point. Asked if I would like any other services after about 45 minutes (60 min booking) knowing full well I would bust my load quickly I opted for a HJ and then sex as I wanted to make full use of that sexy little body. Didn't indent to have the FULL services but watching her for 45 minutes slip and slid over me in mirrors all around my bed I had to have her. Shower again same as before although she seemed a little more relaxed now. Had a small drinks break a couple of small vodkas and some chit chat. She assumed I was in the army as I have athletic / muscular build LOL. She said I was handsome and had big member always nice to hear!

Coincidentally the guys had finished their massages and ordered food and ordered on my behalf and sent it to my room. It came just at the right time as we were chatting. I offered her some after first she seamed shy so I just split it all into two plates. Salmon with creamy mash and spicy sauce was nice. After the food we got down to it she so much more friendly and started with a BBB. It was nice and sloppy and she maintained eye contact which is turn on for me. As I topped up on alcohol I took a decent amount of time to come again, about 30-40 minutes. She came whilst performing reverse cowgirl we swapped a few diff positions finishing with doggy / semi pile driving. She was a great performer and took a real pounding like a trooper.

We both lay quietly in a comfortable silence after the session for a few min.

Looks wise: 8/9.

Head: 8.

Enthusiasm: 8.

Damage: 2 k massage, 1 k HJ, 2 k FS & 500 tip total 5.5 k.

Expensive I know but was overall a memorable experience that I enjoyed.

Will update with other days at ac and trip to Manila when time permits.

Dave.

Engine Driver
12-25-18, 00:09
The Aqua Bar at the ABC Hotel attracts lots of freelancers after about 10.00 pm. They are usually in the 5 - 7 range. These freelancers are not allowed to approach customers. The monger needs to make the first approach by buying them a drink and having a chat. There is an ABC Hotel employee who watches over them, but is not a pimp. She is the lady that stands on the upper walkway at the entrance making sure that everything is running smoothly. If the freelancers fail to collect a client by 1. 00 pm, they will usually head over to High Society. You can tag along, dance with them and it will be a fun night. They will be more than happy to go back to your room with you at 5. 00 am.

The photo below shows 10 freelancers standing at the right hand side of the bar. This is where they congregate. There are also a few freelancers on the left hand side.

If you go on a Friday night, there may be groups of normal office / corporate girls out for a social time at the Aqua Bar. Please don't mistake girls these for freelancers as it will be very embarrassing for all parties. They are definitely not looking to pick up!!

Goferring
12-25-18, 00:16
Had an late morning start followed by watching the bars wind into life about 12 pm. It certainly had all the elements of a freakshow coming to life as the beggar kids and disabled guys started to appear and the girls were first seen walking around, dressed in full hooker costume.

Mid afternoon I called another online in call from Pinalove. I have been known to enjoy the rougher side of life. She'd obviously been around the block and didn't fail to disappoint with great BBBJ and CIP FS for 1500.

Dinner was at Kokomos where I started talking to another guy and we agreed to head off for a bar hop together. Dollhouse was very quiet with 8 girls on stage trying not to look too bored. He already knew the primary dancer and her half sister (aren't they all!! LOL) soon appeared. Possibly the smallest human being I had ever seen: no more than 60 lbs of bubbly insanity and fun. Again, definitely a wild child and super cute. I'm guessing that AC and Dollhouse regulars would know of her. Drinks were drunk, girls were groped, 3500 p bar fines were paid and we were off to continue the bar hop. After another quick feed at Kokomos, we stopped at a couple of the bars heading towards McD's. There were still a quite a few cute girls around but I certainly got the feeling that both girl and punter numbers were down.

We decided to see Christmas in at Aqua. A very nice place with a good vibe. Again numbers were down and everything was a bit low key but there was a group of frat boys partying on near the bar plunge pool and enough people of give the place a good feel.

Fireworks and flares saw Christmas arrive and we headed back. Girly was legging it back to the room which I instinctively knew was not a good sign and on arrival she told me that she would stay for one quick fuck and then had to go to be with her family. A bit of "your staying till morning", "no I'm not" back and forth totally killed the mood. We eventually got on with the job at hand but everyone's attitude was just not in it. A basic BBBJ and pointless FS ensued, I gave up before even finishing and she was out the door with no tip. The whole episode pretty much reinforced my view that cost and looks don't always determine performance. Not a great end but a fun night never the less.

RobanRoban
12-25-18, 05:26
Have a room at central park tower resort. Didn't know how close to the action it was. Guess looking at Google maps and walking around the block does wonders. Been frequenting Philly's sports bar a lot too watch the football game. Still kinda weird watching it a day later and in the early am. At least they have it. They have a Christmas special 45 p Sam mig lite. Cheapest I've seen, and can watch the action at the entrance to walking street.

Ate a lot on the eve so I took a nap at 7 pm. Woke up at 11 pm and decided to check the action. Walked down the street into walking street, didn't know which one to go into so I followed some white guy into champagnes. Sat by the entrance to see what was going on then I saw a nice thick girl at another table with a bunch of girls fawning over a guy buying everyone at the table rounds. 10 min later he paid his bill and left so I called the thick girl over. Nice set of racks and thick thunder thighs that can choke you out, just the way I like them. Nice black launderette on but she had a light blue cardigan on I think? Talked to her the whole night but she didn't give any signals that she wanted to be bar fined. She recommended her friend from the she village, 20 yr old skinny petite fair skin. Has a good time with the two so I bar find her, 3500 p. She spent the night and the whole morning. Was very tight and she said she was hurting, mind you I'm not that big. So she couldn't take it and I ended up not finishing. No BBBJ or BJ of any sorts. Don't get her again. She did have GFE the whole night so that wasn't too bad. She asked if I would go back again and I told her maybe. I liked another Korean looking girl there, tan skin. A regular I was told was dry humming her for a few then left. Kept on making eye contact with her the whole night and she did the same. Found out she was greeter, forget what they called her. But the thick girl was called a tequila girl and the one I took back was called the bar girl. Might go back and drink with her tonight. Guess they open on Christmas, 6 pm. Might swing by ABC hotel I got a tip from to try it out. I'd I kept rambling on my bad. I'll edit parts out or add stuff in if you want. Here in Angeles till Friday then to manila for the new year till the 4th of Jan.

Goferring
12-25-18, 07:13
Had an late morning start followed by watching the bars wind into life about 12 pm. Sxxxx,

I received your PM.

Your Receiving PMs is turned off or blocked. See below if you want to fix it.

Enjoy, G.

Engine Driver
12-25-18, 07:25
If the freelancers fail to collect a client by 1. 00 pm, they will usually head over to High Society.Sorry, that should read 1. 00 am.

If you're not staying at the ABC, the entrance fee to Aqua is 500 peso, which is all consumable.

Goferring
12-25-18, 07:36
If you're not staying at the ABC, the entrance fee to Aqua is 500 peso, which is all consumable.Are unescorted women or freelancers charged? I know excorted women were not yesterday.

I'm guessing this would affect their price expectations

Engine Driver
12-25-18, 08:39
Are unescorted women or freelancers charged? I know excorted women were not yesterday.

I'm guessing this would affect their price expectationsIt's completely free for all women. They have to wear an electronic bracelet so they can't escape without settling their bill.

Goferring
12-26-18, 05:46
A lazy day led into a late start and I headed out to the bars at 9 pm. They fell into two categories. Those that had customers were quite busy. However, those that were quiet were deserted of girls and customers. The bigger bars and those in the center of Fields seemed the slowest.

I bounced around the bars on the edge of Walking St and Perimeter with Passion having the best selection of girls and a good vibe. Then off to Walking St proper with the bars opposite Kokomos being the best for the night. Barfines were a universal 3 k where ever I asked.

I ended up having waaaay too many drinks to be of any use so at 4 am staggered out of Barnana, across the road, back to the Grand.

Gunners1
12-26-18, 05:51
Wow! First trip to AC few weeks back!

We stayed at ABC booked a fiesta suite and 2 millennium suites. They are very nice rooms, although both rooms have a brothel'esq feel to them.

First night we landed at Clark international about 12 am from Hong Kong, didn't plan on doing much that night but after 2 bottles of grey goose that pretty much went out the window! A quick freshen up we took a couple of 3 wheeler down to walking st although could have walked from hotel in hindsight. It's approximately about 10 min walk.

.Didn't you know that the ABC provide free courtesy car anywhere in AC. ?

Mr Enternational
12-26-18, 14:44
Straight into High society requested a table close to dance floor damage was 15 k (consumable).Got Damn! Is it even possible to consume 15 K in HiSo? Drinks are like 120 each.

Ekspat
12-26-18, 16:17
I ended up having waaaay too many drinks to be of any use so at 4 am staggered out of.....Hehe, sometimes this is definitely the best decision!

SouthEaster
12-26-18, 21:45
I wonder about that too. What exactly do you get for 300 bucks? A table? Consumable means you get the table but you have essentially ordered 300 bucks worth of drinks? Clarification please.

SE.

Engine Driver
12-27-18, 00:03
Got Damn! Is it even possible to consume 15 K in HiSo? Drinks are like 120 each.Good point. Why do you think they set the fee at 15,000? I think if you bought three bottles, you might get close. But after drinking three bottles with a bunch of freelancers, are you going to be able to get it up at 5. 00 am?

Engine Driver
12-27-18, 00:22
I wonder about that too. What exactly do you get for 300 bucks? A table? Consumable means you get the table but you have essentially ordered 300 bucks worth of drinks? Clarification please.

SE.There's a perception that if you take a table, you are a high roller. So presumably, the girls will fall for you. The tables are usually taken by young Koreans who have low confidence, low self-esteem and are highly insecure. The idea of being an instant millionaire with flash cash would seem appealing. I can imagine getting a table in Manila would be okay and even fun, but it would be a complete waste in AC. You don't need to spend that much in AC to surround yourself with hookers. A toothless pygmy with three heads could get 10 hookers without even trying in AC. A couple of times I went, the tables at the front near the dance pit were just empty.

Wicked Roger
12-27-18, 01:38
Didn't you know that the ABC provide free courtesy car anywhere in AC. ?I think the words 'Grey Goose' sum up his state of mind and memory. Paying 15 k in AC for a table I agree with Mr E and ED. Also when you drink that amount of alcohol you are not in the correct physical state and could be open to theft or worse in the early hours.

Gofferiing had a sensible idea.

FYI, there used to be one poster (name I can't remember) who are bemoaning the fact he never got girls until he posted every day about being totally wasted every day. No surprise for me.

Goferring
12-27-18, 09:22

SE.A table can come in handy when there are a few of you. Standing all night holding onto your beers can be a PITA. But yes, for $300?

Got Damn! Is it even possible to consume 15 K in HiSo? Drinks are like 120 each.15 k would also be 30 x 500 p tips for security. For that money they would clear half the building for you. On my previous trip (admittedly 10 yrs ago) a buddy and I were in full expats run wild mode in HiSo. We probabaly fed them 5 to 6 k over the whole night to clear the way for us and for that we basically had the run of the place. Paths cleared to the toilets, waiters on standby, idiots kept away and the girls allowed to run riot. The only things they pulled us up on was the girl on girl action getting a bit out of control and hitting the dance floor with the girls on our shoulders.

Goferring
12-27-18, 10:32
I'm starting to get a bit bored with not much to do during the day. There are only so many times you can watch hookers walk up and down a pot holed street.

Walking out at night the streets were much busier with peoole.

Many of the places I had to walk on the road as the side walk was congested with people. I met up with a buddy at 1991. It seemed to be an US Vet hangout. It was well decked out with a couple of girls up on stage. From there we decided to walk to the Perimeter bars as far as the Savannah Resort. Not to be recommended, it's a loooong walk, especially after a few beers. 80% of those bars were closed and any open were deserted. For the few that we did stop into, the girl (s) onstage would glare at us, clearly not wanting to be there. We triked back to ABC and continued heading towards McDo's. Passion was busy again as was the bar next door (sorry forgot its name). We stuck our heads in the door of nearly every bar from there onwards stopping for a beer if there was some action. Angelwitch was a riot they had the fattest, ugliest dancers you could imagine up on stage but the place was going off. Other girls up dancing on tables, residents' hot wives and girlfriends providing eyecandy and great music to feed the night. Continuing on, the Dollhouse corner bars were again deserted of customers but some of the smaller bars opposite Kokomos were quite busy. High Society was very busy, full of guys and easily the best selection of girls I had seen the whole trip.

So, what's changed after 10 years? Not a lot really. AC is still a shit hole but a shit hole with a purpose. Yes, the Koreans are now a huge influence but you can still get laid any time of the day or night. She may not be Ms Universe or Mother Theresa but who goes looking for that. I had a good time.

Was Christmas time a good time to go? Numbers were definitely down and I felt that those girls with the earning power (ie the stunners) had left town for the Province. That didn't worry me much as it's generally not a market I go for, preferring attitude over looks. There were still plenty of cuties and they seemed keen enough to go with anyone regardless of skin color. The only thing the timing did effect was that none of the clubs were pumping, with girls everywhere.

FunMan13
12-27-18, 11:54
I arrived on Dec. 25 around 9 PM by Cebu Pacific from Singapore. I will be here until Dec. 31, then will go to Bangkok. I have not picked up any new girl in AC as I have several "girlfriends" lined up. Dec. 25th night after 11 PM was very quiet. However, last night the bars on Walking Street were busy.

I find killing time during the days was difficult. I may rent a motorbike tomorrow and explore the area. At least I can go outside the mongering area to find good food.

Any ISG friends in town now? Let's meet up for a drink.

Funman13.

Spotted Dick
12-27-18, 14:23
I am headed to Angeles for the first time and planning a party with four girls. Can anybody recommend a hotel with jacuzzi and in-room porn movies?

Sammon
12-27-18, 16:36
I am headed to Angeles for the first time and planning a party with four girls. Can anybody recommend a hotel with jacuzzi and in-room porn movies?If money is no object there are many options to find a jacuzzi room. Try balibago.com where they have a list of hotels. You call those numbers and get what you like. Finding 4 or 10 is not an issue in Angeles bars. Will they go all out to party is an open question.

As I understand there are no in room porno movies on tv channels. But there are video Disc players. You can buy porno discs from one of the many hawkers.

One word of caution. Lock up all your valuables all the time especially when you are partying with many girls and planning on boozing all of them up including yourself.

I have never had more than two girls which was a handful for me. But I have heard from others that many girls will come to your room but will not have sex in front of other girls. If you barfine 4 all will not stay till morning. Do not expect them to do lesbian things.

As Philippinos in general are not into that. There are lesbians but they are unlikely to share with a man. There are always exceptions if you find the right set of 4 girls. Enjoy!

Engine Driver
12-27-18, 22:25
I am headed to Angeles for the first time and planning a party with four girls. Can anybody recommend a hotel with jacuzzi and in-room porn movies?As Sammon has mentioned, straight girls in AC will be too shy for group sex. SOP in AC is for one girl to hide in the bathroom while you fuck her friend. Then they change over.

If you want to party with four girls, have you thought about booking a cabana at Aqua? The fee is totally consumable and everyone who is partying with girls there seems to have a good time. There is a jacuzzi and pool at Aqua. Four girls are more likely to take up your offer if you tell them you have a cabana. After plying them with alcohol for 3 hours, who knows what might happen back in your room?

Goferring
12-27-18, 23:35
I am headed to Angeles for the first time and planning a party with four girls. Can anybody recommend a hotel with jacuzzi and in-room porn movies?The ABC has to be top of the list. Grab the fiesta suite. It's a huge room complete with lounge area, big tub bath and stripper pole. Lots of areas to play. It also has a full sound and video system As stated elsewhere, this will also give you free access to the Aqua lounge, its jacuzzi and play areas. For a first time visitor the ABC is a must do.

Girls generally love the ABC so you are more likely to have most stay the full night and possibly hang around for a swim etc in the morning, if that's what you want.

I agree with others that a 5 way orgy is not going to happen unless you already know the girls and they are allready very comfortable with you. You are going to be banging one or two on a rotating basis. Some will stay and some will go after the first shot. Accept this and go with the flow. To winge and bit*h about it will be a mood killer and no one will have fun.

Walk into a bar and say you want 4 girls and you will be Mr Popular but you will get 4 girls that are hastily cobbled together and they may or may not be comfortable together in bed. Better to find one or two friends that you like and ask her / them if they have friends that they like to party with. Another option is freelancers at HiSo. Groups of girlfriends often take a 4 seater table near the dance floor so it would be easy to just invite the whole table if they are your type. Just ask politely if they are ok to party together.

This is not going to be a cheap exercise so be ready for it. Having drinks flowing will limber up the girls and set the tone that you're not a tight arse who is going to stiff the girls in the morning. You don't want to be an easy mark but the more comfortable the girls are, the more likely you are to have a great time as a group.

Enjoy, G.

P.S. Bring knee pads. I have it on very good authority that porcelain and old knees are not a good combination. 😁.

Mr Enternational
12-27-18, 23:50
Another option is freelancers at HiSo. Groups of girlfriends often take a 4 seater table near the dance floor so it would be easy to just invite the whole table if they are your type.If there are 4 hookers together in High Society then more than likely they all work at a bar together and came there afterwards with the mamasan.

Goferring
12-28-18, 00:04
If there are 4 hookers together in High Society then more than likely they all work at a bar together and came there afterwards with the mamasan.Likely but not 100% of the time. I bumped into my night before Cupid freelancer with her friends. All were good girls by day / paying college fees by night 😉.

Engine Driver
12-29-18, 10:00
I'm starting to get a bit bored with not much to do during the day. There are only so many times you can watch hookers walk up and down a pot holed street.
On this last trip to AC, I didn't get that bored during the day. After I kicked out the previous night's bar fine, I would do my emails, read the papers and get my home admin done. That would take me to 10.30 am. Then I'd wander down to Angel Bakery, have coffee and then drop my laundry off at the laundry shop. The time would now be 11.30 am. I then went to the gym and worked out until 1. 00 pm. Then I'd go some where for lunch or go to SM Clark which would take me until 3. 00 pm. I'd then have a nap for an hour. Then I would have a massage, change money, go to the fruit shop and get my nails done. Then it would be 6. 00 pm. Just enough time to have a shower, put on my three-piece suit, top hat and cane and off to woo the honeys along Walking Street.

They key is to either wake up late or leave your room late. That way you only have about 6 hours to kill before you go bar hopping.

For any newbies, AC is not Pattaya, so you have to be creative when it comes to killing time.

Goferring
12-29-18, 23:59
On this last trip to AC, I didn't get that bored during the day.

For any newbies, AC is not Pattaya, so you have to be creative when it comes to killing time.I agree that lots of little things can fill the day. However, when doing the laundry is the highlight of the day, that sums up how interesting AC is to me outside out of the bars.

Note that sometimes turning off and vegging out can be a holiday in itself. I just can't do it for many days straight.

Enjoy, G.

Dg8787
12-30-18, 00:46
I agree that lots of little things can fill the day. However, when doing the laundry is the highlight of the day, that sums up how interesting AC is to me outside out of the bars.

Note that sometimes turning off and vegging out can be a holiday in itself. I just can't do it for many days straight.

Enjoy, G.Don't forget about the excitement the following day to pick up the laundry!

After 4-5 days I need to travel to others parts of PH and then come back for 4-5 days. In AC I usually take a girl out to lunch or dinner to break up the boredom when not boring.

Boredom only sets in when I am not boring a nice one.

LoverBoy1024
12-30-18, 02:32
I agree with others that a 5 way orgy is not going to happen unless you already know the girls and they are allready very comfortable with you. You are going to be banging one or two on a rotating basis. Some will stay and some will go after the first shot. Accept this and go with the flow. To winge and bit*h about it will be a mood killer and no one will have fun.

Walk into a bar and say you want 4 girls and you will be Mr Popular but you will get 4 girls that are hastily cobbled together and they may or may not be comfortable together in bed.😁.I was in Angeles in November and I wasn't going to post anything because it wasn't really a mongering trip. But it's pertinent to the discussion. I was visiting my girlfriend. But I ended up renting a room at Tomobe hotel and sneaking girls from different bars because. Well you know. So I took three girls to the "Rr&Bb" club one night and made the mistake of telling my girlfriend that I was going there. But she had a friend who was working there and he took pictures and video of us on the dance floor so I got busted. But it turned out to be a good thing because she said she doesn't mind if I do it while she is there, but doing it behind her back is a no go.

So the weekend before we went to Palawan for the week my girlfriend and I stayed at ABC Hotel. We went next door to the Brass Knob and she spotted one girl that she liked. We invited her for a drink and the girl said we should invite her friend because she wanted to come. Then another girl wanted to come and they both agreed this girl is a really nice girl and a lot of fun. My girlfriend made sure that everyone was on the same page and were willing to do everything. So the four of us went back to ABC.

Well my girlfriend didn't join in but took the role of porn director. She asked one to suck while another worked my chest and another kept my mouth busy. She gave direction to the girls and they were more than happy to oblige. The one doing the sucking moved on to fucking and I had to say "wait I have a condom!" And I went back to the melee. Well the we're switching girls on my dick and looked down and was surprised to see no condom. Shit, what happened to the condom I said! Well the condoms I bought were too small and they decided not to use them. Well the horse had already bolted out of the barn, so no reason to try and fix that.

Anyway we kept at it for a while until everyone got enough and then went up to the club upstairs. The girls didn't have a bathing suit, so of course just wore bra and panties with a towel. It's the Philippines. So when we reached the club I got into the hot tub and the girls came in after me. We had beer and my girlfriend ordered a pizza. The girls traded off giving me a lap dance in the sauna. One of the waiters was staring in our direction so I decided to put an end to that before it got out of hand.

We went back to the room and hung out for a while. I took a shower and while I was in there my girlfriend asks if it's OK for the girls to go. I said, well I was hoping for round 2. She said OK but you are going to need to give a good tip. So round 2 was a go! It was a repeat of round one with my girlfriend calling the positions and giving tips to the girls about what I liked and what she wanted to see. I don't find it easy to cum and so I wore one girl out. My girlfriend just said. Next! And the next girl took up where the last left off and finally after some serious concentration and work I got the job done.

Well everyone had a great time. The girls said they hope I come back to see them in Brass Knob soon. And I was really surprised that my girlfriend suggested one more time on our trip back from Palawan! I got some bad food in Palawan and wasn't up to it. But I have another trip scheduled in February and a room at ABC booked. So I think it's going to happen, but I'm kind of hesitant because really it was the best foursome I have ever had.

But now when I take my girlfriend to Malaysia and Singapore in July she said she is down for trying girls in different countries. So I'm looking forward to lots of new experiences.

Engine Driver
12-30-18, 06:08
Don't forget about the excitement the following day to pick up the laundry! I love the way they fold the clothes and wrap them in plastic. My GF back here at home wanted to know why my washed clothes had such a strong smell to them. I told her the commercial laundry must have used too much fabric softener.

In AC I usually take a girl out to lunch or dinner to break up the boredom when not boring. Boredom only sets in when I am not boring a nice one. Does your boring machine have a drill bit with a diamond tip?

Goferring
12-30-18, 09:32
I love the way they fold the clothes and wrap them in plastic. My GF back here at home wanted to know why my washed clothes had such a strong smell to them. I told her the commercial laundry must have used too much fabric softener.Good Pro Tip there. I once went home with lipstick on a collar. Now EVERYTHING gets washed on the last day.

Mr Enternational
12-30-18, 16:09
I love the way they fold the clothes and wrap them in plastic. My GF back here at home wanted to know why my washed clothes had such a strong smell to them. I told her the commercial laundry must have used too much fabric softener.I finally asked my friend that runs a laundry in Thailand about the smell. She said it was a purfume spray and told me where I could buy it (Macro in Pattaya). She said she sprays it directly into the plastic bag before she puts the clothes inside. I tried it myself, but I guess it is one of those things that don't work as well when you try it at home.

Dg8787
12-30-18, 19:33
I finally asked my friend that runs a laundry in Thailand about the smell. She said it was a purfume spray and told me where I could buy it (Macro in Pattaya). She said she sprays it directly into the plastic bag before she puts the clothes inside. I tried it myself, but I guess it is one of those things that don't work as well when you try it at home.They also spray something like that on the restaurant floors when they mop.

Dg8787
12-30-18, 19:38
ED, my boring machine doesn't have a diamond tip, just a medium size shaft and a touchy feely mushroom head. I swear the Pinay's V is the wettest and tightest around.

Dg8787
12-30-18, 19:44
I was in Angeles in November and I wasn't going to post anything because it wasn't really a mongering trip. But it's pertinent to the discussion. I was visiting my girlfriend. But I ended up renting a room at Tomobe hotel and sneaking girls from different bars because. Well you know. So I took three girls to the "Rr&Bb" club one night and made the mistake of telling my girlfriend that I was going there. But she had a friend who was working there and he took pictures and video of us on the dance floor so I got busted. But it turned out to be a good thing because she said she doesn't mind if I do it while she is there, but doing it behind her back is a no go.

So the weekend before we went to Palawan for the week my girlfriend and I stayed at ABC Hotel. We went next door to the Brass Knob and she spotted one girl that she liked. We invited her for a drink and the girl said we should invite her friend because she wanted to come. Then another girl wanted to come and they both agreed this girl is a really nice girl and a lot of fun. My girlfriend made sure that everyone was on the same page and were willing to do everything. So the four of us went back to ABC.

Well my girlfriend didn't join in but took the role of porn director. She asked one to suck while another worked my chest and another kept my mouth busy. She gave direction to the girls and they were more than happy to oblige. The one doing the sucking moved on to fucking and I had to say "wait I have a condom!" And I went back to the melee. Well the we're switching girls on my dick and looked down and was surprised to see no condom. Shit, what happened to the condom I said! Well the condoms I bought were too small and they decided not to use them. Well the horse had already bolted out of the barn, so no reason to try and fix that.

Anyway we kept at it for a while until everyone got enough and then went up to the club upstairs. The girls didn't have a bathing suit, so of course just wore bra and panties with a towel. It's the Philippines. So when we reached the club I got into the hot tub and the girls came in after me. We had beer and my girlfriend ordered a pizza. The girls traded off giving me a lap dance in the sauna. One of the waiters was staring in our direction so I decided to put an end to that before it got out of hand.

We went back to the room and hung out for a while. I took a shower and while I was in there my girlfriend asks if it's OK for the girls to go. I said, well I was hoping for round 2. She said OK but you are going to need to give a good tip. So round 2 was a go! It was a repeat of round one with my girlfriend calling the positions and giving tips to the girls about what I liked and what she wanted to see. I don't find it easy to cum and so I wore one girl out. My girlfriend just said. Next! And the next girl took up where the last left off and finally after some serious concentration and work I got the job done.

Well everyone had a great time. The girls said they hope I come back to see them in Brass Knob soon. And I was really surprised that my girlfriend suggested one more time on our trip back from Palawan! I got some bad food in Palawan and wasn't up to it. But I have another trip scheduled in February and a room at ABC booked. So I think it's going to happen, but I'm kind of hesitant because really it was the best foursome I have ever had.

But now when I take my girlfriend to Malaysia and Singapore in July she said she is down for trying girls in different countries. So I'm looking forward to lots of new experiences.Great story. Just a few questions.

Was your GF a Pinay or?

Was there a barfine? If so, how much was it?

How much did you tip each girl?

Goferring
12-30-18, 20:00
I was in Angeles in November and I wasn't going to post anything because it wasn't really a mongering trip. But it's pertinent to the discussion.A great report. Talk about an over achiever!! Well done.

I wish Spotted Dick the best for his planned endeavour but your post highlights how magic nights can happen when they are unplanned and spontaneous.

Mr Enternational
12-30-18, 22:31
A great report. Talk about an over achiever!! Well done.

I wish Spotted Dick the best for his planned endeavour but your post highlights how magic nights can happen when they are unplanned and spontaneous.Of course it works out unplanned and spontaneous, but LoverBoy is going to chase the dragon and try to recreate the same experience, and it ain't going to work out that way. That is why I never go out looking for a specific thing. I only go out looking for fun, however that wants to manifest itself.

Kabul Guy
12-30-18, 23:25
Don't forget about the excitement the following day to pick up the laundry!
...And of course the return visit on the 3rd day when you hear "Sorry Sir not ready yet" on day 2.

Rinse and repeat. This can sometimes extend into a whole week's excitement.

Goferring
12-30-18, 23:35
but LoverBoy is going to chase the dragon and try to recreate the same experience, and it ain't going to work out that way.Maybe. Maybe not. It can be equally as foolhardy to predict a failed night as an awesome one. Having said that, yes, the first high can never be repeated.

There was a discussion on "'Game" in another forum. My definition includes the ability to quickly make the most of any opportunities as they present themselves. Turning a night out with the GF into a great 4 way rates up there in my book.

Goferring
12-30-18, 23:37
And of course the return visit on the 3rd day when you hear "Sorry Sir not ready yet" on day 2.

Rinse and repeat. This can sometimes extend into a whole week's excitement.Especially when your plane leaves in 3 hours.

Dg8787
12-31-18, 00:31
And of course the return visit on the 3rd day when you hear "Sorry Sir not ready yet" on day 2.

Rinse and repeat. This can sometimes extend into a whole week's excitement.In over 50 visits taking clothes to the laundry they have only been late twice by one day. Most of the times I am late a day in picking it up and I paid extra for expedited service.

One thing I do look for or ask is do they use machine washers and dryers? I learned a few years ago some places were hanging my clothes out to dry when they came back all stretched out. LOL.

Goferring
12-31-18, 00:47
In over 50 visits taking clothes to the laundry they have only been late twice by one day. Most of the times I am late a day in picking it up and I paid extra for expedited service.

One thing I do look for or ask is do they use machine washers and dryers? I learned a few years ago some places were hanging my clothes out to dry when they came back all stretched out. LOL.Is there a laundry on Fields? I walked to all the dots on Google Maps and couldn't find any still operating.

Mr Enternational
12-31-18, 00:51
Is there a laundry on Fields? I walked to all the dots on Google Maps and couldn't find any still operating.The closest one is behind Fields across from Pacific Breeze Hotel.

Dg8787
12-31-18, 01:00
Is there a laundry on Fields? I walked to all the dots on Google Maps and couldn't find any still operating.Some hotels will send your clothes out. Make sure there isn't a big mark up. I think most charge 35-50 pesos per kilo.

Goferring
12-31-18, 01:05
Some hotels will send your clothes out. Make sure there isn't a big mark up. I think most charge 35-50 pesos per kilo.Yep. The Grand charged me 400 something but it was pretty much all my clothes and they were pressed-on-hangers rather than folded, which I prefer.

Dg8787
12-31-18, 01:11
Yep. The Grand charged me 400 something but it was pretty much all my clothes and they were pressed-on-hangers rather than folded, which I prefer.I don't think you will get that kind of service outside. Most do not press or iron. Those that do charge extra for it. 400 seems reasonable for that.

Some hand wash and use unfiltered water. My white T-shirts would come back gray. I have stopped bringing white anything including socks to PH anymore.

Rocinha
12-31-18, 02:57
I agree, anyone spending that amount of money in Hi So has more money than sense. Tanduhay & coke 120 pesos, beer is less around 100 pesos. You don't need to spend a lot of money to have a great time in AC.

Got Damn! Is it even possible to consume 15 K in HiSo? Drinks are like 120 each.

The Cane
12-31-18, 05:22
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Angeles City with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks for any recommendations.

LoverBoy1024
12-31-18, 06:04
Great story. Just a few questions.

Was your GF a Pinay or?

Was there a barfine? If so, how much was it?

How much did you tip each girl?Yes, my girlfriend is Filipina. I don't remember the barfine in Brass Knob, maybe 1800? I gave 2 k each for a tip.

In my defense. I'm looking at going to Tokyo in May and I see two hours for $300 there for one girl at the soaplands in Yoshiwara. It's apples and oranges. But I know some are going to say I paid too much for the apples and maybe I did. But I have no regrets.

LoverBoy1024
12-31-18, 06:17
Of course it works out unplanned and spontaneous, but LoverBoy is going to chase the dragon and try to recreate the same experience, and it ain't going to work out that way. That is why I never go out looking for a specific thing. I only go out looking for fun, however that wants to manifest itself.I didn't finish my thought. I meant to say that I was hesitant to go back to the same place and girls in February because it was a really nice foursome memory that I wouldn't want to ruin by going back again and having a less than great experience. Mr. E, you are exactly right. That's why after I had an amazing 1st pop after 20 minutes in Brazil in October; even though I paid for an hour, I got in the shower, put on my clothes and got out of there. I was satisfied and tired and I didn't want to screw up the memory; it was too awesome!

Dg8787
12-31-18, 08:15
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Angeles City with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks for any recommendations.Possibly the restaurant inside Clarkton Hotel. You can check. I am not sure if they are 24/7.

Dg8787
12-31-18, 08:20
I agree, anyone spending that amount of money in Hi So has more money than sense. Tanduhay & coke 120 pesos, beer is less around 100 pesos. You don't need to spend a lot of money to have a great time in AC.I would say the guy has dollars and sense to do what he wants to do, while the guys who say he doesn't have any sense have only cents but no dollars.

Goferring
12-31-18, 08:26
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Angeles City with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks for any recommendations.I know you can get pretty good Bacon at Bretto's 24/7. Does that count?

Engine Driver
12-31-18, 08:46
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Angeles City with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks for any recommendations.AC is not the fine dining capital of the world. The three main 24/7 restaurants where the white folk tend to hang out are Kokomo's, Phillies and Margarita Station. Food is shit, but they do offer Filipino food for your barfine and white man food for you. Is that diversity?

Having said that, some enterprising people are trying their best to make it an international dining experience. On Don Juico, you have German food at Angels Bakery, then the Korean BBQ place right next door, then the new Thai joint at the ABC, followed by the Chinese place at Hotel America. None of these are 24/7.

Bon appetit.

Rocinha
12-31-18, 12:13
I would say the guy has dollars and sense to do what he wants to do, while the guys who say he doesn't have any sense have only cents but no dollars.I enjoyed your reply. I hadn't thought of it that way. Good quote.

Another quote I read whilst stuck in Manila traffic was: 'Its not the years in your life but the life in your years" (Abraham Lincoln).

Turgid
12-31-18, 17:07
AC is not the fine dining capital of the world. The three main 24/7 restaurants where the white folk tend to hang out are Kokomo's, Phillies and Margarita Station. Food is shit, but they do offer Filipino food for your barfine and white man food for you. Is that diversity?

Having said that, some enterprising people are trying their best to make it an international dining experience. On Don Juico, you have German food at Angels Bakery, then the Korean BBQ place right next door, then the new Thai joint at the ABC, followed by the Chinese place at Hotel America. None of these are 24/7.

Bon appetit.I remember during my last trip to AC eleven years ago the best restaurant I went to was an Italian restaurant in the ABC, I'm guessing its no longer there.

D Cups
12-31-18, 17:39
AC is not the fine dining capital of the world. The three main 24/7 restaurants where the white folk tend to hang out are Kokomo's, Phillies and Margarita Station. Swiss Chalet is OK.

Naked Gunz
12-31-18, 21:39
AC is not the fine dining capital of the world. The three main 24/7 restaurants where the white folk tend to hang out are Kokomo's, Bon appetit.Wow, How did food become all about race? Kokomos is all about the people watching. I just have not been able to figure out how to get a hot piece of ass in the seat next to me as she walks by without dropping all I'm doing, or eating, to run and get her without looking like a dumb ass in the process.

Engine Driver
01-01-19, 01:49
Wow, How did food become all about race? Kokomos is all about the people watching. I just have not been able to figure out how to get a hot piece of ass in the seat next to me as she walks by without dropping all I'm doing, or eating, to run and get her without looking like a dumb ass in the process.Food is all about race. I haven't seen any Koreans at Phillies, ever.

While sitting at the front counter at Kokomos, in addition to Viagra and Cialis, I've also been offered for sale a carved, wooden tribal mask, a full size bow and arrow set, an angle grinder and electric drill. I can just imagine trying to get the bow and arrow set onto the plane. Obviously, some Western idiots are buying this shit, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it.

Sammon
01-01-19, 14:34
Food is all about race. I haven't seen any Koreans at Phillies, ever.

While sitting at the front counter at Kokomos, in addition to Viagra and Cialis, I've also been offered for sale a carved, wooden tribal mask, a full size bow and arrow set, an angle grinder and electric drill. I can just imagine trying to get the bow and arrow set onto the plane. Obviously, some Western idiots are buying this shit, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it.I have seen Koreans coming for breakfast to Phillies. Maybe the early risers.

I have bought native things in Indonesia including bows and arrows. Bows are allowed on the plane but not the arrows. Arrows can be in checked luggage.

Shazzam
01-02-19, 01:59
As most people say, food in AC is below average. Maybe a great opportunity for someone to open up a half decent place!

Best meal is the lechon BBQ pork or chicken with a cold San Mig. They know how to do that right.

I have seen Koreans coming for breakfast to Phillies. Maybe the early risers.

I have bought native things in Indonesia including bows and arrows. Bows are allowed on the plane but not the arrows. Arrows can be in checked luggage.

Mogwai
01-03-19, 12:27
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Angeles City with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks for any recommendations.Kimchi Restaurant. A Korean restaurant on Fields Ave, opposite the Jollibee (more or less).

Engine Driver
01-04-19, 00:31
Kimchi Restaurant. A Korean restaurant on Fields Ave, opposite the Jollibee (more or less).That's not going to give Mr Cane the variety of dishes. LOL. Jollibee and Chow King would probably have more variety. If I'm not mistaken, I think that Jollibee opposite Fields is 24 hours.

Mr Cane could also try walking along MacArthur Avenue (turn right at the end of Walking Street, near MacDonalds). There's a heap of nice restaurants there which are relatively free of mongers. The casino would also have a 24 hour eating place.

X Man
01-04-19, 03:07
I had an absolutely dreadful meal last night at Phillies. I ordered at 11:43 pm according to the receipt. After one hint to the waitress, and later a demand to see the manager, the meal arrived about 00:20. It was the most godawful tasting Phad Thai I have ever had. I only ate half. A waste of P300 and 30 minutes of my precious AC time.

On a sidenote, Phillies has replaced it's live stage with a billboard sized "TV".

And surprise, the manager is the same guy who manages the Southern Cross bus run. He's a good guy, but you won't see me in Phillies anytime soon. X Man.

As most people say, food in AC is below average. Maybe a great opportunity for someone to open up a half decent place!

Best meal is the lechon BBQ pork or chicken with a cold San Mig. They know how to do that right.

Mogwai
01-04-19, 03:37
That's not going to give Mr Cane the variety of dishes. LOL. Jollibee and Chow King would probably have more variety. Well, it's a good restaurant with quite a lot of variety. Of course it's only Korean food but there is also variety in combination with other 24h places.
There's not just one place in AC that is superior to all others. Not that I know anyway.

Engine Driver
01-04-19, 04:36
Well, it's a good restaurant with quite a lot of variety. Of course it's only Korean food but there is also variety in combination with other 24h places.
There's not just one place in AC that is superior to all others. Not that I know anyway.I hope Mr Cane reports back with a bunch of restaurant reviews.

The Cane
01-04-19, 13:32
I hope Mr Cane reports back with a bunch of restaurant reviews.I always did say that Anthony Bourdain had the perfect job for a monger. I would just modify his tag line from The Travel Channel a bit. I travel, I eat, I drink, I fuck, and I write! And I'm hungry for more!

Retgilpo
01-04-19, 17:04
You sure about those prices? In Thailand I had a root canal and crown done for $800 and you paid $2500 just for a crown?In Holland a crown 600 euro including placement (complete treatment).

And root channel about 120 euro.

Whitening in Thailand Pattaya about 1000 B (1800 p).

My experience is that all good quality things are more expensive in the Philippines than at home.

Cause there is no competition on good things.

Even hotels near a beach are idiot expensive in the Philippines (compared to Thailand) these days.

And if they see a white entering the price doubles.

And my pinay fiancee never complained about that.

Cause they all help each other to milk the white empty.

After 15 years the charm is a little gone.

Specially cause I stopped with drinking beer.

Then you see that they don't like that you can count the money.

Ronald.

Retgilpo
01-04-19, 17:17
Yesterday I meet her again because she begged to see me again.

I had no sexual activities this day.

I fucked her one round and then we went to a Korean restaurant.

Later back in the room it happened. She jumped on me and asked if I like no condom.

I didn't answer her. She just smiled and ride me bareback.

Later this evening and in the morning I fucked her three more times raw.

This time I was not nervous with this.

I have only a few days in AC left so when I catch something my holidays will be not ruined.My pinay always asks for Korean restaurants.

Does anybody know why they like Korean food?

She is from a little village on Mindanao so she does not know the Korean money throwers in AC bars.

Regretfully I know Koreans cause they leave me always with half full LD when Koreans enter the bar.

Ronald.

Retgilpo
01-04-19, 17:22
I know, not the main thing we come here for, but has anyone received dental work or heard any tales, good or bad?

Wondering if my concerns about proper sterilization are justified! Was considering http://bonifaciodental.com/..

Thanks!Hello,

Don't know where you come from.

I payed 400 euro for sterilisation of me in a hospital here in Holland.

But it can be as cheap as 250 euro if you take some time.

Seems me not advisable to waste holiday time for that.

Engine Driver
01-04-19, 18:54
My pinay always asks for Korean restaurants.

She is from a little village on Mindanao so she does not know the Korean money throwers in AC bars.
Because it's rice, has a lot of vegetables and is spicy.

Sammon
01-04-19, 21:54

Regretfully I know Koreans cause they leave me always with half full LD when Koreans enter the bar.

Ronald.There are many Korean restaurants all over Philippines. Koreans unlike western tourists do not avoid Mindanao. Philippine people generally do not like spicy food. She might have dated a Koren guy who introduced her to Korean food. Koreans have their own contact network. Not what we use dating sites. Their communication comes from the girls they meet who introduce other girls because of the money. You can see in Cebu and Angeles.

X Man
01-05-19, 03:04
Rice is the simplest answer. The typical Korean restaurant also offers BBQ meat, which is very familiar to Filipinos.

I'm not sure I understand your last sentence Ron.

Ronald.

Mua Tur
01-05-19, 04:40
.........................Regretfully I know Koreans cause they leave me always with half full LD when Koreans enter the bar.
Ronald.If you are with a girl in the bar and than the Koreans enter in the bar, the girls leave you even there is the Lady Drink half or full. Is that you mean with your last line?

Red Kilt
01-05-19, 07:31

The supermarkets stock lots of the Korean instant cup noodles and my friendly supermarket shelf-stacker tells me that the Korean noodles are the most popular sellers.

I just returned from a trip in the Pacific and guess what was most common in the supermarkets? Korean cup noodles.

Naked Gunz
01-05-19, 16:28
While sitting at the front counter at Kokomos, in addition to Viagra and Cialis, I've also been offered for sale a carved, wooden tribal mask, a full size bow and arrow set, an angle grinder and electric drill. I can just imagine trying to get the bow and arrow set onto the plane. Obviously, some Western idiots are buying this shit, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it.Hmmm, I can use an angle grinder cock attachment! Did you happen to catch his name?

Rick Rock
01-05-19, 16:44
My experience is that all good quality things are more expensive in the Philippines than at home.

Cause there is no competition on good things.

Even hotels near a beach are idiot expensive in the Philippines (compared to Thailand) these days.

And if they see a white entering the price doubles.The Philippines is has one of the worst cost-reward ratios anywhere on earth. What you actually get for what you pay is embarrassing. Be careful saying that though. You will anger the people that have already invested a lot in the place.

DangerousDave
01-05-19, 16:45
A table can come in handy when there are a few of you. Standing all night holding onto your beers can be a PITA. But yes, for $300?

15 k would also be 30 x 500 p tips for security. For that money they would clear half the building for you. On my previous trip (admittedly 10 yrs ago) a buddy and I were in full expats run wild mode in HiSo. We probabaly fed them 5 to 6 k over the whole night to clear the way for us and for that we basically had the run of the place. Paths cleared to the toilets, waiters on standby, idiots kept away and the girls allowed to run riot. The only things they pulled us up on was the girl on girl action getting a bit out of control and hitting the dance floor with the girls on our shoulders.Yes, the table was the easy option with 5-6 of us I didn't want to stand around holding drinks or wait for them.

Also getting a table ensured none of the group would pay as the night was on me.

It was pretty much as you mention security controlling the riff raft and accompanying our party to wash rooms bargirl on hand.

For the money we had:

2 L litres of vodka.

A couple of buckets of beer & water.

Whiskey by the shot for who ever was drinking whiskey.

A champagne bottle.

There's a perception that if you take a table, you are a high roller. So presumably, the girls will fall for you. The tables are usually taken by young Koreans who have low confidence, low self-esteem and are highly insecure. The idea of being an instant millionaire with flash cash would seem appealing. I can imagine getting a table in Manila would be okay and even fun, but it would be a complete waste in AC. You don't need to spend that much in AC to surround yourself with hookers. A toothless pygmy with three heads could get 10 hookers without even trying in AC. A couple of times I went, the tables at the front near the dance pit were just empty.I didn't get a table to 'get girls' especially when paying for them!. Also getting girls was not top of the agenda for me (although may have been for a couple of group LOL) but having a good time was.

I'm not a millionaire by any means but thankfully I'm in a financial position where I don't need watch the pennies while on holiday and can treat my friends and family. Personally I didn't think the price (Ł200 ish) was that excessive.

Why would getting a table in Manila be fun and but not in AC? Same group same drinks? Yes, Royal was a better establishment and the eye candy was superior but we had a laugh both nights, mission accomplished.

SaltyPete
01-05-19, 18:07
If you are with a girl in the bar and than the Koreans enter in the bar, the girls leave you even there is the Lady Drink half or full. Is that you mean with your last line?Another possible explanation is the influence of Korean pop culture in the philippines. It is the "in" thing now, with soap operas, models and K-pop. Eating at a Korean restaurant could provide status to her peers.

Mr Enternational
01-05-19, 19:16
Damn I am hungry.

The Cane
01-05-19, 19:49
Damn I am hungry.Me too! Korean is my favorite Asian cuisine! Ha!

Henrik7
01-05-19, 22:22
Hi all,

Read through almost 50 pages today, most reading I have done for a while! I'm new here to the forum and wanted advice, I'm from UK and want to go to Philippines in June or July, can anyone tell me how much I should budget for? I'm going mostly for shagging, I would like to go for two weeks, and spend time in populated areas with good night life, at this point I'm not sure if I'm going myself or with a friend, any advice will be greatly appreciated, cheers!

D Cups
01-06-19, 01:13
Hi all,

Read through almost 50 pages today, most reading I have done for a while! I'm new here to the forum and wanted advice, I'm from UK and want to go to Philippines in June or July, can anyone tell me how much I should budget for? I'm going mostly for shagging, I would like to go for two weeks, and spend time in populated areas with good night life, at this point I'm not sure if I'm going myself or with a friend, any advice will be greatly appreciated, cheers!Ticket around 1200 USD Philippine Airlines direct; Hotels around 50 and higher per night Recommend agoda. Approximate / why 125/ day for food and snacks hehe. Have fun. Welcome to Disneyland for Men.

Mogwai
01-06-19, 05:02
Hi all,

Read through almost 50 pages today, most reading I have done for a while! I'm new here to the forum and wanted advice, I'm from UK and want to go to Philippines in June or July, can anyone tell me how much I should budget for? I'm going mostly for shagging, I would like to go for two weeks, and spend time in populated areas with good night life, at this point I'm not sure if I'm going myself or with a friend, any advice will be greatly appreciated, cheers!That's hard to say. We need more information to give you good advise.

First of all: where do you want to go? Manila is more expensive than Angeles, for example.
Where do you want to stay? In a budget hotel, mid range or high end? Prices vary a lot.
How many girls do you want to shag each day? And do you want bar girls, freelancers, streetwalkers? Again: prices vary a lot.

But to give you an idea: a two weeks holiday in Angeles typically costs me around 2000 EUR, including everything (flight, hotel, girls, food, etc.). So that's around 1800 GBP for you.
However: I'm only taking freelancers and don't go to the bars, I stay in a mid range hotel, I only need one girl a day, I don't drink a lot of alcohol and I eat in mid range restaurants.

You can easily double, triple, quadruple etc. that depending on what you want.

Goferring
01-06-19, 05:32
Hi all,

Read through almost 50 pages today, most reading I have done for a while! I'm new here to the forum and wanted advice, I'm from UK and want to go to Philippines in June or July, can anyone tell me how much I should budget for? I'm going mostly for shagging, I would like to go for two weeks, and spend time in populated areas with good night life, at this point I'm not sure if I'm going myself or with a friend, any advice will be greatly appreciated, cheers!I'd agree that where you go is the big decider. If you are looking at a big city with nightlife, then that's Manila. A burgos girl, a few drinks and a 4 star hotel will be GBP 250. A chatroom girl and a basic hotel will be 75.

Angeles can drop your costs a lot. Lots of night life and girls but boring as shit during the day. Allow 50 per girl per day with a couple of drinks and about the same for simple but clean accommodation. Of course you can spend a lot more if you want the best of the best.

1800 per fortnight sounds about right if you don't fly to numerous places.

I'm about 5 to 6000 per month but I do travel around alot while in country and need to fund a cover story (diving) while here.

I wrote this a while ago for AC. Its tongue in cheek but gives you an idea of the various budgets possible.

Option I:

500 p. Fan only room in a back street somewhere.

300 p. Street food for the day.

500 p. ST with a fugly street walker.

80 p. Happy hour beer for the day.

1380 p. Total for a Cheap Charlie.

Option II:

10 k. Nice room complete with stripper pole and 5 person spa at ABC.

3 k - 3 western meals per day.

5 k. Similar meals for your entourage (because that's how we roll!

15 k - 3 lookers who are happy to fulfill special requests.

10 k. Bar bill.

43 k. Total for a very memorable night.

Of course, you could spend less, more or in between depending on your taste so it's easiest to RTFF and just add up the line items that you think you will be trying.

Engine Driver
01-06-19, 07:24
Hi all,

Read through almost 50 pages today, most reading I have done for a while! I'm new here to the forum and wanted advice, I'm from UK and want to go to Philippines in June or July, can anyone tell me how much I should budget for? I'm going mostly for shagging, I would like to go for two weeks, and spend time in populated areas with good night life, at this point I'm not sure if I'm going myself or with a friend, any advice will be greatly appreciated, cheers!Are you good at shooting fish in a barrel? If so, then AC is where you should spend most of your time, particularly if it's your first trip. You can also spend a few days in Manila to bookend your trip to AC.

As others have said, costs will vary depending on the quality of accommodation, the source of your girl and how much you want to drink. Is she a bar girl, freelancer at a disco, massage girl, or someone you met on line?

In AC, a girl from one of the Walking Street bars will be USD $70 for LT, including the ladies drink. That's all inclusive for all night. A ST girl from the perimeter bars will be USD $40 for one pop. A freelancer will be around $30 USD for ST. How many girls do you want to shag each day?

Local transport costs in AC will be negligible, maybe $10 a day if you take frequent trike trips. Ideally stay somewhere within walking distance of Walking Street or Fields Avenue.

I assume you will be eating western food. Allow $10 a meal unless your tastes run to imported wagyu steak. Beer is around $3 for a small bottle. Factor in another $30/ day for incidentals like laundry, bottled water, tips, massages, manicures, souvenirs etc. You'd be surprised how quickly wads of local currency will disappear.

In Manila, a Burgos bar girl will be $200 LT, including ladies drink. She will stay all night and give you 2 pops. A SW or girl from LA cafe could be had for $30ST.

Engine Driver
01-06-19, 11:35
Why would getting a table in Manila be fun and but not in AC? Yes, Royal was a better establishment and the eye candy was superior I think you answered your own question.

Henrik7
01-06-19, 15:26
Engine driver.

Go ferring.

Mogwai.

D Cups.

Thanks for the advice, I will copy and paste it to notepad and continue working my way through the pages here.

I plan on staying in mid range accommodation, I should add I have never paid for sex before LOL, not that I'm boy band material I just always had girlfriends, I'm in my early 30's,currently single, I have hair on my head and not fat LOL, (nothing against those guys) just giving some info on myself. I don't drink a lot of alcohol but I do have an Asian women fetish LOL, I wanted go experience the life in Asian country before I'm too old to really enjoy it, I could spent up to Ł10 k but I don't see the point in that, if I could spend say 5 K have a great time and have money for a holiday next year maybe in Thailand that would be ideal, anyways cheers for the reply I really appreciate it.

Naked Gunz
01-06-19, 18:04
However: I'm only taking freelancers and don't go to the bars, I stay in a mid range hotel, I only need one girl a day, I don't drink a lot of alcohol and I eat in mid range restaurants.You can easily double, triple, quadruple etc. that depending on what you want.This is probably the most cost effective and is usually my modis. I buy bottles of booze, take a girl every other day because I have to (sadly) work a bit on holiday. I usually stay for a month.

Chocha Monger
01-06-19, 18:32
The Philippines is has one of the worst cost-reward ratios anywhere on earth. What you actually get for what you pay is embarrassing. Be careful saying that though. You will anger the people that have already invested a lot in the place.The value is not there for high quality goods and services. However, many willingly put up with poor value in exchange for easy access to sex, alcohol and tobacco.

Kabul Guy
01-06-19, 23:10

.....For a lot of them foreign means good local means bad.

There is a certain amount of prestige gained by eating or drinking or whatever in using a more expensive foreign article than a lower price local article.

Goferring
01-07-19, 00:41
I should add I have never paid for sex before LOL, not that I'm boy band material I just always had girlfriends, I'm in my early 30's,currently single, I have hair on my head and not fat LOL, (nothing against those guys) just giving some info on myself. I don't drink a lot of alcohol but I do have an Asian women fetish LOL, I wanted go experience the life in Asian country before I'm too old to really enjoy it, I could spent up to 10 k but I don't see the point in that, if I could spend say 5 K have a great time and have money for a holiday next year maybe in Thailand that would be ideal, anyways cheers for the reply I really appreciate it.We've all advised on a party hardy type of experience and you will have a great time if that's what you want. Bringing a buddy / wingman will make it all the better.

If you are reasonably young, decent looking and respectful of the girls, don't discount freebies from professional or civilian girls. Many have reported follow up freebies from burgos and other girls when the guy is pleasant to be with. Trust me, a session with a beautiful and skilled girl who is there for her own pleasure rather than payment will be something to remember.

Another option is to hook up with girls online and go to / meet at some of the beautiful tourist destinations in the country. Then you get two for one: a great beach holiday and sex on tap. Of course you could also do both if you are here for 2 weeks.

I'm not saying one is better than the other. Just that AC is not the only way to get laid in the Philippines so have a think about what you would prefer and investigate that / those.

Albert9989
01-07-19, 01:28
We've all advised on a party hardy type of experience and you will have a great time if that's what you want. Bringing a buddy / wingman will make it all the better.

If you are reasonably young, decent looking and respectful of the girls, don't discount freebies from professional or civilian girls. Many have reported follow up freebies from burgos and other girls when the guy is pleasant to be with. Trust me, a session with a beautiful and skilled girl who is there for her own pleasure rather than payment will be something to remember.

Another option is to hook up with girls online and go to / meet at some of the beautiful tourist destinations in the country. Then you get two for one: a great beach holiday and sex on tap. Of course you could also do both if you are here for 2 weeks.

I'm not saying one is better than the other. Just that AC is not the only way to get laid in the Philippines so have a think about what you would prefer and investigate that / those.May be I will try to give my own experience on this matter, even if it still has to happen as I leave for Phil on next Tuesday for about 3 weeks. Its a special trip as I will meet two girls, one in Manila, the other in Iloilo. The one in Manila is a 25 yo, I chat with from time to time since about 3 years. At start that was quite hot chats, and now its only some chats every 3 month may be, but she never asked for any money, everytime pleasant, seems to live and work for a westerner there, always in same housewith coworkers. I have tried several times to invite her but each time it didn't happen, so now we will spend about 5 days in Manila for 1st time. Lets see what happen there.

The other, I met her on DIA about 5 months ago, 30 yo, 3 childs from previous marriage from which she escape due to violent husband, working in Qatar since 2 years. We were both surprised as I was crystal clear that I didn't want any LT relation, so conclusion was ok to spend time together for fucking and nothing more. SHe took some time to understand and now she came to be very interested in spending 2 fucking weeks before turnign back to Qatar or another similar work. No money involved here too. But I plan to have some gifts.

So all this to say that on dating sites we can have pleasant contacts, and also surprises, my advice would be to be very clear on the goal and expectations, to stay fully polite, to refuse any asking for money (immediate cut off contact!) And things could lead for nice time, expecially for youngs like Henrik.

Depend on what you are looking for.

And also I still have to see how all this will work. First time I organize in this way.

No need to say good luck Gof with your personnal adventures. .

See you.

Mogwai
01-07-19, 05:22
I'm not sure if it wise to advise a newbie to the Philippines, who has never even paid for sex before, to go after freebies LOL. He might easily fall for the 'love trap' where a bar girl says she loves him so much that he doesn't have to pay her. And before he knows it he's married and drained by her family for the rest of his life LOL.

It's much better to stick to paid sex Henrik. And when a girl says she loves you so much make it crystal clear that you're not looking for a girlfriend or wife. And even when you ARE looking for that, better not look for bar girls and certainly not the very first time you're in the country.
It will be a culture shock anyway, so better take it easy. Very easy.

Goferring
01-07-19, 06:09
I'm not sure if it wise to advise a newbie to the Philippines, who has never even paid for sex before, to go after freebies LOL. He might easily fall for the 'love trap' where a bar girl says she loves him so much that he doesn't have to pay her. And before he knows it he's married and drained by her family for the rest of his life LOL.

It's much better to stick to paid sex Henrik. And when a girl says she loves you so much make it crystal clear that you're not looking for a girlfriend or wife. And even when you ARE looking for that, better not look for bar girls and certainly not the very first time you're in the country.
It will be a culture shock anyway, so better take it easy. Very easy.Hahah. You read my mind: the moment I hit Save, I though about adding a P.S. Saying don't fall in love. They are powerful honey traps.

Shazzam
01-07-19, 07:07
IMO, filipina women are the best looking, sexiest, loving and horniest women in SE Asia by miles, but they are also the most fucked up girls in SE Asia. Beware the honey trap.

Hahah. You read my mind: the moment I hit Save, I though about adding a P.S. Saying don't fall in love. They are powerful honey traps.

AlexHarvey
01-07-19, 10:37
Arrived on Sunday to Angeles.

Took Genesis bus from terminal 3, 1 pm and the trip was done in exactly 2 hours (new record for me).

Stay in Kandi as I have last trips.

Just out and sit in Phillis sport bar and talk a friend. Many freelancers walk by and also stand there outside. Ladyboys too they always circulate near Phillis.

Round 10 pm I talk a slim girl and she follow me home 1200 p could be cheaper but she say stay all night.

After sex that was OK we sleep. Then at 4 am she need give money to some relative / friend she say I come back but then I give her 1200 p. And that's it I sleep again.

She don't know about dollars she tell me she got 2 dollars and its 2 000 p the man say then she got 100 p.

I'm here for 2 weeks.

Sammon
01-07-19, 12:37
The other, I met her on DIA about 5 months ago, 30 yo, 3 childs from previous marriage from which she escape due to violent husband, working in Qatar since 2 years. We were both surprised as I was crystal clear that I didn't want any LT relation, so conclusion was ok to spend time together for fucking and nothing more. SHe took some time to understand and now she came to be very interested in spending 2 fucking weeks before turnign back to Qatar or another similar work. No money involved here too. But I plan to have some gifts.

See you.I think your brain has taken a vacation break. 30 year old with three kids? Are you crazy to be with her? No money involved?

She might have done a stint in Qatar but obviously back in Philippines. Going back there is not assured.

There is nothing as free sex in Philippines. One way or the other you pay. I have yet to find a girl who said no to money. But my target age group is 18-23. Preferably with no kids. This way if we are staying together I do not wNt her to run back and forth and demands like baby needs milk etc.

Be careful falling to these over the hill girls looking for free sex. There are plenty of young juicy honeys available if you are reasonable looking and clean.

Goferring
01-07-19, 14:06
I think your brain has taken a vacation break. 30 year old with three kids? Are you crazy to be with her? No money involved?

She might have done a stint in Qatar but obviously back in Philippines. Going back there is not assured.

There is nothing as free sex in Philippines. One way or the other you pay. I have yet to find a girl who said no to money. But my target age group is 18-23. Preferably with no kids. This way if we are staying together I do not wNt her to run back and forth and demands like baby needs milk etc.

Be careful falling to these over the hill girls looking for free sex. There are plenty of young juicy honeys available if you are reasonable looking and clean.I agree. Don't confuse the situation. What do you want?

A quick romp with no strings: Find the hottest girl you can that meets your requirement. Fuck her as long as you want. Pay her. She leaves. Rinse and repeat.

A real relationship: Get away from bars and online. Meet a nice woman in suburbia. Court and date her. Stay with her because a good one is hard to find.

A freebie is a freebie. Singular. You met. You clicked. She returns to say thanks.

Ongoing freebies from part time hookers is the most expensive sex you can get.

Ok, so maybe the above was a gross generalization. However, the simpler things are kept, the easier things go. There is nothing simpler than keeping things commercial.

Cheers, G.

Albert9989
01-07-19, 14:22
I think your brain has taken a vacation break. 30 year old with three kids? Are you crazy to be with her? No money involved?

Be careful falling to these over the hill girls looking for free sex. There are plenty of young juicy honeys available if you are reasonable looking and clean.Haha, agreed with you, that's not my usual target, for sure, usually I am into less 25 yo, was also a surprise for me to enter in this "experience? Thanks anyway to try to refresh my brain, and for sure I don't want this to be free, gifts will be there, even is she didn't ask up to now except chocolates.

I will stay awake and carefull, but wanted to share.

So Thanks for reactions which I can fully understand.

Same for Gof in second post.

BlueHoss
01-08-19, 14:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ThatGuy68
01-11-19, 05:38
Well booking my flight to come in late did nothing for traffic. Flight came in at 7 and I didn't get to hotel until 11. Ordered a yellow cab pizza which was really fn good and hit the streets.

First stop was club Atlantis. It was about 1230 am by this time. I saw 1 lady that really caught my eye. She was only interested in drinks and no barfine. Lots of others with nice bodies and young but faces were nothing to look at.

Next stop was conveniently next door. Dollhouse. Probably 1 or 130 am. The place was dead as hell it seemed. Lots of ladies hiding up by the bar. Only 3 on stage dancing. 2 of which were pretty huge. One was a 19 year old that I bought a drink for. She said ok to barfine but I could tell she wasn't feeling it by the way she was talking to mama. I stopped that in its tracks. Mama ended up admitting she didn't want to go. Mama sent over a girl that had a amazing attitude and spirit that claimed to be 28. I found that hard to believe. She was at least a few years older than I. Her attitude and my race against the clock almost had me give it a shot. I pay bar and say I'm getting ready to leave. Then mama pointed to one I had my eye on but I couldn't really get a good view of. So I bought her a drink and mama too. I barfined her and including the 1 round of drinks it was 4200. Back in the room she said she was new and just came from factory work. Her birthday was yesterday and was now 24. She was nervous bc I was her first westerner. Maybe this was the problem at the beginning of my stroll at Atlantis and the 19 year old that didn't want to go. Who knows!

Back in the room we talked for a bit and she seemed kind of shy about the situation. Actually, all the way through the session she was making sure to keep covers over her. BBBJ, BBFS, cip. Such a welcomed change over Jakarta brothels. Up she went to bathroom to spray and she says God bless as she is leaving. Little weird! Just a little. I gave her a nice tip for the experience and taxi money.

Tonight I'm going to explore at the viking and a couple others in between. Might end up at high society too. I'd like to find a lady tonight that is a bit more sexy in the face.

FishingForSome
01-11-19, 14:02
Evening fellow mongers,

Enjoying the sites of this dirty little city. Couldn't be happier. Pulled from Clu Eros last night, sub par performance on her part, blame on me for not interviewing appropriately, but the week is young.

On an unrelated note, anyone have a reliable connection for legit Viagra / Cialis / Kamagra connection?

Mr Enternational
01-11-19, 15:05
BBBJ, BBFS, cip. Such a welcomed change over Jakarta brothels.So why do a lot of guys here rave over Jakarta? I know one board member that went once and has never gone back. I trust his judgment. I have only been to Bali and that was for scuba diving. Not some place I would go out of my way to get to for girls.

WestCoast1
01-11-19, 17:59
So why do a lot of guys here rave over Jakarta? Its a good question. I was a poster there for several years, some years back. Rates were considerably lower then. Somehow, in about a year's time, prices increased quite a bit. The positive for the place is that the girls have not fattened up Jolli-style like pinay have (Indo girls are prettier than pinay in general). Downsides must include language. Don't let your friend's single trip be a discouragement from going there and having fun.

Egy Monger New
01-11-19, 18:37
BBBJ, BBFS, cip. Such a welcomed change over Jakarta brothels.Actually I haven't had any issues with CIP in Jakarta brothels as long as I insist and, if required, offer a 100 k tip.

Goferring
01-11-19, 20:14
So why do a lot of guys here rave over Jakarta? I know one board member that went once and has never gone back. I trust his judgment. I have only been to Bali and that was for scuba diving. Not some place I would go out of my way to get to for girls.I would have thought Jakarta would be right in your market. It offers a very active civilian / freebie market. Traffic is so bad that mid or high end food halls can be shooting fish in a barrel as numerous girls congregate after work to wait for the traffic to clear before bussing home.

Given all the negative press over the Koean / Chinese influx into AC etc, the white guy is still king in Indonesia. A young white guy is a rock star.

The negatives are the traffic and, since the fall of Blol M, there is no Walking Street or Soi Cowboi-esqe areas. Venues are scattered all over town and can be a pain to travel between.

The tourist traps of Bali are indeed shit holes both for diving and girls. Many guys byo or import girls into Bali just because of the local girls' attitudes. Head north or east.

Goferring
01-11-19, 20:25
Its a good question. I was a poster there for several years, some years back. Rates were considerably lower then. Somehow, in about a year's time, prices increased quite a bit. The positive for the place is that the girls have not fattened up Jolli-style like pinay have (Indo girls are prettier than pinay in general). Downsides must include language. Don't let your friend's single trip be a discouragement from going there and having fun.Prices have bounced all over the place. One year they are high. The next they will flatten off.

I've often posted that you can get every body type you want in Indo as the various islands and regions produce strikingly different girls. Of course Jakarta forms one big mixing pot as girls come into the big smoke searching for work.

I'm sorry but if anyone can't have a good time in Jakrta then it's time for some introspection. It may not be the city's fault. Every market is covered from the poor girl in the market to the high end barn / brothels (though I will agree that traffic sucks and a walking street would be nice).

Enjoy, G.

Naked Gunz
01-12-19, 01:33
On an unrelated note, anyone have a reliable connection for legit Viagra / Cialis / Kamagra connection?Somebody mentioned TGP, but when I went to one they said the don't carry it. I went to get some at South (park)?.I'm not sure of the name but they have it. I bought four for 3600. Yeah, I know. Too much money, but they're very strong. I cut them in thirds, and that works for me. Do your own math.

Rick Rock
01-12-19, 02:05
So why do a lot of guys here rave over Jakarta? I know one board member that went once and has never gone back. I trust his judgment. I have only been to Bali and that was for scuba diving. Not some place I would go out of my way to get to for girls.Angeles City is a dump. Jakarta is just a bigger dump, with more things to do.

On average the women in Indonesia are better looking and more fit than Filipinas or Thais. They're much less likely to be fat, marred by excessive tattoos, or bearing post-baby-bell either. You can also do Chinese women there. Prices range from very cheap to more like what you'd pay in the west.

Some people complain about the traffic, but hey it's takes 2+ hours to get to Pattaya from Bangkok or AC from Manila. What are you going to do?

Engine Driver
01-12-19, 07:47
On average the women in Indonesia are better looking and more fit than Filipinas or Thais. They're much less likely to be fat, marred by excessive tattoos, or bearing post-baby-bell either. That's quite a subjective statement. I like Filipinas because they are loving, affectionate, speak English and have good Christian morals. LOL.

Indonesian girls might be skinnier because they drink less beer and eat less fast food. An AC farm girls gets fat in 3 months because she drinks SM Apple in the bar and Red Horse in her room, eats fast food and no longer walks anywhere.

Engine Driver
01-12-19, 10:25
Somebody mentioned TGP, but when I went to one they said the don't carry it. I went to get some at South (park)?.I'm not sure of the name but they have it. I bought four for 3600. Yeah, I know. Too much money, but they're very strong. I cut them in thirds, and that works for me. Do your own math.Why don't mongers see their doctor in their home town, obtain a prescription and purchase legitimate supplies from their home town pharmacy? If they are spending thousands of dollars on airplane tickets, accommodation and hooker fees, surely they can afford to buy proper cock medicine at home. It's false economy to buy this shit from the street urchins outside of Kokomos.

In my country, I can see a doctor on Medicare (no out of pocket expense), and can get 12 x original Pfizer 100 MG Viagra blue diamonds for AUD 30 from Chemist Warehouse. This is also subsidised by the Australian taxpayer. Ahh. The benefits of socialised medicine, but when the top marginal tax rate is 47.5%, we sort of expect it.

Goferring
01-12-19, 10:39
Indonesian girls might be skinnier because they drink less beer and eat less fast food. An AC farm girls gets fat in 3 months because she drinks SM Apple in the bar and Red Horse in her room, eats fast food and no longer walks anywhere.True. There is a bit if a "back in the good 'ol days" discussion going on in the Indonesian Forum now. I won't get into that but I will admit before to roll out of KFC and McD's, you could bounce a penny of an Indonesian's stomach. Especially in the regional cities.

Its changed a bit but yes, I would say the average Indonesian girl is less fat than a Pina. Jolliebee has a lot to answer for. . . . LOL.

PedroMorales
01-12-19, 11:58
Why don't mongers see their doctor in their home town, obtain a prescription and purchase legitimate supplies from their home town pharmacy? If they are spending thousands of dollars on airplane tickets, accommodation and hooker fees, surely they can afford to buy proper cock medicine at home. It's false economy to buy this shit from the street urchins outside of Kokomos..But then going to the Philippines is a bigger false economy as you can always go down to St Kilda to catch a dose. I've given up on Viagra etc as I think taking either the generic or the fake is no good. It means less bonking but better bonking.

The big expenses are the women and a bed for the many nights one is in the Land of Jolibee. I find one can win on the women by feasting on them in the Philippines and abstaining at home, thereby keeping the batting average up for over the year but the cost per bonk down. The problem is the quality and many women I have bonked in Angeles have been totally exhausted by being out 24/7 looking for customer. They are the equivalent of eating food from a garbage truck.

Accommodation is a bigger problem and there should be special deals for mongers. We do not want to sightsee or shop til lwe drop. We just want a bed, water and a lock on the door so we can drill away at our hired help. Not much to ask.

Rick Rock
01-12-19, 12:04
True. There is a bit if a "back in the good 'ol days" discussion going on in the Indonesian Forum now. I won't get into that but I will admit before to roll out of KFC and McD's, you could bounce a penny of an Indonesian's stomach. Especially in the regional cities.

Its changed a bit but yes, I would say the average Indonesian girl is less fat than a Pina. Jolliebee has a lot to answer for. . . . LOL.Filipino food is really bad. And even the westernized stuff they eat is the worst of the worst. That and get pregnant early and often does a real number on them.

Goferring
01-12-19, 12:36
Filipino food is really bad. And even the westernized stuff they eat is the worst of the worst. That and get pregnant early and often does a real number on them.Aint that the truth. And the way they butcher and slice meat turns a great piece into a tough, sinew ridden cut full of bone pieces.

Just slice it properly and it would taste and look so much better.

Rant off.

I haven't seen too many girls moderately affected by pregnancy. It either destroys their bodies or leaves then relatively untouched. I haven't seen much middle ground.

Marky1
01-12-19, 18:00
Prices have bounced all over the place. One year they are high. The next they will flatten off.

I've often posted that you can get every body type you want in Indo as the various islands and regions produce strikingly different girls. Of course Jakarta forms one big mixing pot as girls come into the big smoke searching for work.

I'm sorry but if anyone can't have a good time in Jakrta then it's time for some introspection. It may not be the city's fault. Every market is covered from the poor girl in the market to the high end barn / brothels (though I will agree that traffic sucks and a walking street would be nice).

Enjoy, G.Girls are a higher standard in Jakarta compared to AC and cost less, but Jakarta becomes repetitive. To me it lacks variety.

The brothels are not the kind of place where you can stay to drink a few beers. The locals do, but they enjoy the horrible music / karaoke. I can lose an evening quite easily drinking in gogos or bikini bars.

There is a novelty value to the Jakarta venues if you've never experienced it, but it wears off after 3 or 4 trips once you've explored the city.

A night in Manila will involve normal bars catering towards westerners or western oriented Filipinos (there's often an "elitist" feel to bars and pubs in Jakarta because alcohol is a highly taxed luxury product), bounce from one bikini bar to the next, gamble at a casino, go to a club (Jakarta clubs are generally extremely expensive and often an elitist crowd).

Dg8787
01-12-19, 18:06
Evening fellow mongers,

Enjoying the sites of this dirty little city. Couldn't be happier. Pulled from Clu Eros last night, sub par performance on her part, blame on me for not interviewing appropriately, but the week is young.

On an unrelated note, anyone have a reliable connection for legit Viagra / Cialis / Kamagra connection?South Star drugs has plenty in stock. Just belly up to the counter and ask. You will need to ask for generic if you want to buy generic. There is South Star in the middle of Fields.

ItIsMe83
01-12-19, 21:35
So why do a lot of guys here rave over Jakarta? I know one board member that went once and has never gone back. I trust his judgment. I have only been to Bali and that was for scuba diving. Not some place I would go out of my way to get to for girls.For me it's the food and as a 'younger' guy the easy attention I get. I haven't been in a bar / club in Jakarta even yet its the easiest 'pickup' place in the world (for me). Plus I love the girls looks and enthusiasm and happiness there (same for PH tho). But the city of Jakarta itself is indeed not the best. Traffic does drive you 50 x more crazy then BKK or anywhere basically esp. On Sudirman. So I usually go out to smaller cities or islands or the most random cities. Most pretty girls I found in Bandung but then again, that's probably personal taste. The weather there is also much better then Jakarta. Just never ever will I go during Ramadan. It's not worth it.

Engine Driver
01-12-19, 22:14
But then going to the Philippines is a bigger false economy as you can always go down to St Kilda to catch a dose.Yes, but you fail to take into account the enjoyment of travel. The food is shit, the women are fat, the place is dump, but I actually like AC. For me, I could spend a week at the ABC as my holiday and be happy. I'm an off the scale introvert, so that suits me fine. LOL.

GreenBud
01-13-19, 04:47
- Some of the bars seem to be under-stock with girls. I was told some of the girls haven't returned from their holiday vacation. They said maybe next week.

- Arcadia has been closed since August. The letter attached on the front door said they violated the anti-[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) law. Was told the bar will reopen on January 15.

- Dragon Bar has pretty good talent. Probably no stunners, but average overall talent might be the best, better than Atlantis. Well, that depends on your criteria. The problem is that over half of the girls are moms. Most of the girls wear cocktail dresses, so you can't check out their bodies. East Asian centric. Need to come at 6 PM before the East Asians barfine the best girls. There is one girl that is very cute, but she seems stuck-up, and she doesn't do BJs.

- I wasn't impressed by the talent at Atlantis on this trip. But some of the cuties might not be back from their holiday break yet.

Engine Driver
01-14-19, 09:12
Interesting.

Mogwai
01-14-19, 10:10
Interesting.Yes interesting, I saw this on WeChat, but unless you have a link to the original message from the police I think it's better not to spread these kind of unverified messages.

Engine Driver
01-14-19, 10:33
Yes interesting, I saw this on WeChat, but unless you have a link to the original message from the police I think it's better not to spread these kind of unverified messages.Ha. Mongering in the Philippines by taking advantage of poor farm girls, then fucking them without a condom is one of the most amoral activities known to man. Doubly so when you are already married. And you're lecturing me on posting standards? The hypocrisy of you lot is truly breathtaking.

WestCoast1
01-14-19, 12:33
SNIP then fucking them without a condom is one of the most amoral activities known to man. Different folk can argue the morality issue, but isn't there a board policy regarding not posting about advocating (or dis-advocating) condom use? Somebody correct me if I am wrong. One can see both sides of this issue. We don't want girls knowingly spreading disease, and at the same time we don't want to falsely 'out' a girl who is not doing so.

Mr Enternational
01-14-19, 14:48
Ha. Mongering in the Philippines by taking advantage of poor farm girls, then fucking them without a condom is one of the most amoral activities known to man. Doubly so when you are already married. And you're lecturing me on posting standards? The hypocrisy of you lot is truly breathtaking.Some would say you are the one being taken advantage of by making you pay for something they are giving Filipinos for free. No idea how the one paying could be the one taking the advantage. That is like going to a car dealer and buying a car and the purchaser being blamed for taking advantage of the dealer. Nobody is making anyone do anything. The one that is being paid can always go back home with the same exact thing they arrived with, same as anyone else can do on their job. No harm, no foul.

Doubly so when you are married? Some couples get down like that. If you are not a part of someone else's relationship and agreement... Just because most people on this board are closet mongers, does not mean that everyone is. It takes two to fuck without a condom. Why are the men being held to a higher standard of morality than the women?

The Cane
01-14-19, 17:54
Why are the men being held to a higher standard of morality than the women?It's because the men are the ones who are perceived to hold all of the power, and the women are just their victims. It's the old "he got her pregnant" mentality. Wait a minute! What the? Didn't she willingly lay back and spread her legs? Doesn't appear to be some victim to me!

DzikaBomba
01-14-19, 21:10
Interesting.Maybe a campaign from bar owners to scare mongers from going with Freelancers?

Chocha Monger
01-15-19, 02:50
Interesting.I raw dogged the one with the sad eyes. Does that mean I am going to die now?

Mogwai
01-15-19, 03:00
Ha. Mongering in the Philippines by taking advantage of poor farm girls, then fucking them without a condom is one of the most amoral activities known to man. Doubly so when you are already married. And you're lecturing me on posting standards? The hypocrisy of you lot is truly breathtaking.So you're not taking advantage of them when you fuck them with condom? Don't give me this 'I am a better monger than you because I have higher moral standards' crap.
Who's lecturing who here? He who is without sin cast the first stone.

And I'm not married by the way. Not that it matters.

Mogwai
01-15-19, 03:03
We don't want girls knowingly spreading disease, and at the same time we don't want to falsely 'out' a girl who is not doing so.Exactly my point.

Engine Driver
01-15-19, 04:53
So you're not taking advantage of them when you fuck them with condom? Don't give me this 'I am a better monger than you because I have higher moral standards' crap.
Who's lecturing who here? He who is without sin cast the first stone.

And I'm not married by the way. Not that it matters.
Why doesn’t any **** understand what I’m writing? LOL I better go back to school.
The forum is free for all. Members should be able to post whatever they want without being censored by others. I was saying that outing hookers who are spreading HIV is no worse than banging hookers without a condom. For me it's bros before hoes. I wasn't judging people's moral standards.

If you received that wechat message and I received that wechat message, you can bet that 10,000 other people received that as well. The horse had already bolted. That message was already public.

Socker
01-15-19, 05:48
Ha. Mongering in the Philippines by taking advantage of poor farm girls, then fucking them without a condom is one of the most amoral activities known to man. Doubly so when you are already married. And you're lecturing me on posting standards? The hypocrisy of you lot is truly breathtaking.You can hunt by moving about the area where your intended target is known to be or the 2nd option is lying in wait for your target to come to you.

We mongers move about the area where we might find our game. Those innocent bargirls (poor farm girls as you call them) are lying in wait on the stage of the bars you're outside of. Neither type of hunting is innocent, it's just the way it's done.

If it weren't for this hobby many of those province shack women would starve to death. They're sure as shit not farm girls for the most part. They're women trapped in the deepest type of poverty on this earth and AC gives them and their families some well needed relief from it. Mongering w respect is a good thing "period" for all involved.

I think the USA's feminist culture has brainwashed you pretty good.

The Cane
01-15-19, 06:34
I raw dogged the one with the sad eyes. Does that mean I am going to die now?That's all she wrote "dawg"! Hahaha!

Mogwai
01-15-19, 07:22
Why doesnt any **** understand what Im writing? LOL I better go back to school.
The forum is free for all. Members should be able to post whatever they want without being censored by others. I was saying that outing hookers who are spreading HIV is no worse than banging hookers without a condom. For me it's bros before hoes. I wasn't judging people's moral standards.

If you received that wechat message and I received that wechat message, you can bet that 10,000 other people received that as well. The horse had already bolted. That message was already public.And apparently you didn't understand what I was trying to say. If you had proof that these girls have HIV then I could understand you wanted to warn us. But it looks like you don't have any proof and then it's not a good thing to spread rumours like that.

We all know the internet and especially social media are full of fake news and made up stories. And saying that it doesn't matter that you spread this message because the horse had already bolted is the world upside down for me. If people did not spread unverified messages then we wouldn't have this problem.

Furthermore I don't agree with you that members should be able to post whatever they want without being censored by others. Does that include racism for example? Or extreme right fascist stuff?

Wicked Roger
01-15-19, 07:41
One can see both sides of this issue. We don't want girls knowingly spreading disease, and at the same time we don't want to falsely 'out' a girl who is not doing so.Westie (and Mog).

They are outed already as someone has put that around the internet so why all this soul searching. So much fake news but pinoys believe it. Move on and have fun and be careful.

Engine Driver
01-15-19, 08:05
And apparently you didn't understand what I was trying to say. If you had proof that these girls have HIV then I could understand you wanted to warn us. But it looks like you don't have any proof and then it's not a good thing to spread rumours like that.

We all know the internet and especially social media are full of fake news and made up stories. And saying that it doesn't matter that you spread this message because the horse had already bolted is the world upside down for me. If people did not spread unverified messages then we wouldn't have this problem.

Furthermore I don't agree with you that members should be able to post whatever they want without being censored by others. Does that include racism for example? Or extreme right fascist stuff?Where I come from, men fuck hot chicks, smoke, drink full strength beer, eat steak and drive V8's. We don't want SJWs from left leaning, European countries telling us what we can and can't do and what we can and can't say. FFS, this is a forum on fucking hoes. LOL.

Engine Driver
01-15-19, 08:23
I raw dogged the one with the sad eyes. Does that mean I am going to die now?Yes, probably.

PedroMorales
01-15-19, 08:45
I raw dogged the one with the sad eyes. Does that mean I am going to die now?Some feel they died and went to heaven, which I imagine is a HIV free zone. What annoys me here is the lack of respect for these women. More of us should hold doors open for them, send them bouquets of flowers, chocolates and Jolibees for Valentine's Day and live the dream with these pint sized angels and chubby cherubs.

Goferring
01-15-19, 09:34
I raw dogged the one with the sad eyes. Does that mean I am going to die now?Did you have your fingers crossed?

Dg8787
01-15-19, 10:12
I raw dogged the one with the sad eyes. Does that mean I am going to die now?You can't get it by giving yourself a HJ. You did wash your hands first?

Naked Gunz
01-15-19, 13:43
Maybe a campaign from bar owners to scare mongers from going with Freelancers?Good point. I now try avoid bars (bar fines and pressure for lady drinks) and just go with FL, and social media since I have more time to monger (60 days or more). There are drawbacks to this modis, as HISO is getting littered with all the bodies I have sampled. I now get many doe-eye take me again looks when I go there, and constant "Hi" messages on my phone. Still a good idea to strap up your soldier. The best condoms I have found are. 005 from Japan. FROM Japan. Needless to say they feel great but fucking slide off, or break! Anybody got a suggestion for thin American cock size condoms?

D Cups
01-15-19, 15:14
Where I come from, men fuck hot chicks, smoke, drink full strength beer, eat steak and drive V8's. We don't want SJWs from left leaning, European countries telling us what we can and can't do and what we can and can't say. FFS, this is a forum on fucking hoes. LOL.Right on, Engine Driver. If our paths cross I'd like to buy you a few beers. I'll be in Thailand and PI in September. I have met some great guys here on ISG.

SaltyPete
01-15-19, 15:26
Furthermore I don't agree with you that members should be able to post whatever they want without being censored by others. Does that include racism for example? Or extreme right fascist stuff?I don't have a problem with people posting this nonsense. It establishes their personality and ignorance. Then I can ignore them. Free Speech is great, but no one forces you to listen to it. This is something to PC crowd will never get.

Re Mr E's car dealership metaphor: if the seller is totally ignorant of the car she is selling and has to make up for the transaction through personal expense, then the buyer is taking advantage of her (especially if the buyer knows she is ignorant and specifically targets her because of her ignorance). We all know that most Pinays are totally ignorant when it comes to birth control and STDs. I once had one jump up and down after sex to force out any ejaculation, even though I used a condom. When it comes to paying them for sex, I am taking advantage of her poverty / need for money. She is taking advantage of my inability to get laid by an attractive girl without paying for it (win-win). As long as a condom is used, the chance for an unexpected long-term cost for her is minimized and my conscience is clear. If you can sleep at night knowing there may be a few little E's running around the PI, poor and with no prospects, then more power to you.

NewImage
01-15-19, 23:45
Where I come from, men fuck hot chicks, smoke, drink full strength beer, eat steak and drive V8's. We don't want SJWs from left leaning, European countries telling us what we can and can't do and what we can and can't say. FFS, this is a forum on fucking hoes. LOL.Yep totally agree just finished watching the footy with a meat pie after wrestling a crocodile. No fuckin latte here, mate!

Engine Driver
01-16-19, 01:20
after wrestling a crocodile. Too funny. Was that before or after you grabbed those Sheilas by the pussy?

Chocha Monger
01-16-19, 02:10
Did you have your fingers crossed?No. However, I closed my eyes to maintain my innocence.

Yes, probably.Thanks. I visited my attorney and put my affairs in order.

Some feel they died and went to heaven, which I imagine is a HIV free zone. What annoys me here is the lack of respect for these women. More of us should hold doors open for them, send them bouquets of flowers, chocolates and Jolibees for Valentine's Day and live the dream with these pint sized angels and chubby cherubs.I agree. That is why I treat them better than most mongers treat their wives.

Turgid
01-16-19, 02:25
................ For me it's bros before hoes. .............Good luck with that.

Mogwai
01-16-19, 05:16
We don't want SJWs from left leaning, European countries telling us what we can and can't do and what we can and can't say.

Free Speech is great, but no one forces you to listen to it. This is something to PC crowd will never get.And I suppose what the not-politically (non-politically?) correct crowd will never get is that when people are expressing another opinion than them it doesn't mean this opinion is forced on them. Somehow they always feel very much attacked and react like 'if you're not with us, you're against us'.

Sorry if I'm not clear. English is not my native language and this is not easy to describe.

PedroMorales
01-16-19, 23:52
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?

Dg8787
01-17-19, 02:13
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?Of course, at the proper place. I assume they are called skin tags which can be cut off, frozen off or laser off.

Chocha Monger
01-17-19, 02:41
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?The doctors in Angeles City do an excellent job of removing cock warts with minimal scarring. Assuming that the lumps of skin are similar growths, they should have no problem removing them for you. However, you may want to choose a plastic surgery clinic instead of the cock warts removal clinic for facial growths. The "Bello" branded clinics are the best for minor aesthetic surgical procedures, and there is one in Angeles City.

Chocha Monger
01-17-19, 02:46
That's all she wrote "dawg"! Hahaha!What can I say? I am sucker for sad eyes and a tight pussy. I only have myself to blame.

Mr Hawaii
01-17-19, 07:43
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?Especially if they are around your eye. I wouldn't trust the sterility of the instruments there. At least wait till you are in Manila. (Or back in Thailand.).

Engine Driver
01-17-19, 08:06
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?Can't you get them removed in your home country? Why would you consider AC of all places?

PedroMorales
01-17-19, 09:49
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/67317.php

So that is what they are called? Thanks a lot. What a mine of information this site is. Reading the above link is me to a tee.

The reason to do it in Angeles is to spend money on myself as well as on friendly female locals. It is too much hassle to do here. Saving money on such things (I got glasses done up in SM mall and am very happy with them) suits me. There is also a nice middle aged dentist just beyond walking street who bristles up my teeth and I would love to spend more money on such things. Last time, I got manicures and pedicures but I feel they are a waste. Real lipstick on a pig in my case.

Thanks for the heads up about the eyes, which the above link does mention. Thanks also for mentioning Thailand. Now here is a question: what has Thailand its act together regarding parting tourists with their money and Pinoys don't? Forget the government? Why do Pinoy dudes not get together and provide services where coin is to be made?

NewImage
01-17-19, 11:43
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?If these are skin tags then any doc worth their salt can do this in your own country. And are you going to trust 3rd world medical treatment. Maybe if in Thailand or Singapore.

NewImage
01-17-19, 11:49
Too funny. Was that before or after you grabbed those Sheilas by the pussy?"That's not a cock. That's a cock" as I struggled to get it out my jeans. LOL.

Apologies to Mick.

PedroMorales
01-17-19, 11:53
If these are skin tags then any doc worth their salt can do this in your own country. And are you going to trust 3rd world medical treatment. Maybe if in Thailand or Singapore.Thanks for all of this. If it is such a simple procedure, why the problem getting it done in the Philippines? My first visit to the Philippines was around 1989 and what struck me about it was how disgusting the toilets were: blocked drains, sewage floating around, really gut wrenching. I have seen none of that on my subsequent journeys but it seems that toxic aura lingers. I have been to the main hospital in Angles to get de clappified and it looked professional.

Though I am very grateful for the advice, what strikes me is the real lack of faith in the Philippines. I have never taken a jab going there or elsewhere and I have got violently sick in other places. Maybe all this is playing the odds which is fine but some, rightly or wrongly, make it sound like Russian roulette, which it must be for many poor Pinoys for whom a tuk tuk ride is a big expense and an ambulance or proper or routine medical care is totally out of the question.

Franga
01-17-19, 14:34
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I got 3 others removed years ago in Thailand: small lumps that are visible around the eye and so on, a 5 minute job and a bandage, nothing much more needed. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?I don't know about Angeles, but I would be wary of the type of "laser" that is used to remove such things. It may just be a naked flame which will leave a scar. You will need a proper place that uses a CO2 laser, so that scarring is minimised.

I would go to the Dermatology Section in the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital in Pattaya if I were you. Expensive, but uses the correct equipment.

SaltyPete
01-17-19, 16:27
I don't know about Angeles, but I would be wary of the type of "laser" that is used to remove such things. It may just be a naked flame which will leave a scar. You will need a proper place that uses a CO2 laser, so that scarring is minimised.

I would go to the Dermatology Section in the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital in Pattaya if I were you. Expensive, but uses the correct equipment.I removed a skin tag on my upper eyelid by using Dr Scholls Wart Freeze Away. Totally sterile, the skin tag fell off within a week. Cheap, no pain or blood, and you can target just the tag with the applicator.

Mua Tur
01-17-19, 17:24
If these are skin tags then any doc worth their salt can do this in your own country. And are you going to trust 3rd world medical treatment. Maybe if in Thailand or Singapore.You are right. In all aspects Thailand and Singapore are the countries providing best medical treatment among the ASEAN countries. I m afraid Philippine is the country might be the bottom in serial. The reason is Thailand and Singapore medics enjoying enough freedom about the experimenting in treatment. More over they are able to use latest scientific equipment for diagnosis purposes. Where as the Philippine medics don't have; they are abide and restricted by rules and lack of latest equipment too.

For me I would not like to use any kind of medical facilities in Philippine if m not in the edge. While I m visiting Philippine I always carry an aid box containing Ciprofloxacin, dehydration preventing oral suspension, different kind of pain reliever etc med with me.

SaltyPete
01-17-19, 18:18
I removed a skin tag on my upper eyelid by using Dr Scholls Wart Freeze Away. Totally sterile, the skin tag fell off within a week. Cheap, no pain or blood, and you can target just the tag with the applicator.I should mention that I pulled the eyelid away from my eye before freezing the tag, LOL.

Rick Rock
01-18-19, 01:53
You are right. In all aspects Thailand and Singapore are the countries providing best medical treatment among the ASEAN countries. I m afraid Philippine is the country might be the bottom in serial. The reason is Thailand and Singapore medics enjoying enough freedom about the experimenting in treatment. More over they are able to use latest scientific equipment for diagnosis purposes. Where as the Philippine medics don't have; they are abide and restricted by rules and lack of latest equipment too.

For me I would not like to use any kind of medical facilities in Philippine if m not in the edge. While I m visiting Philippine I always carry an aid box containing Ciprofloxacin, dehydration preventing oral suspension, different kind of pain reliever etc med with me.Thailand ain't real hot either. Google up some horror stories of surgeries gone wrong over there. There's plenty to find! These are third world countries, often without even a working shit pipe to be found. You probably don't want to have medical operations done in places with open sewage rivers flowing openly through town.

Singapore is okay though. Not up to American standards in terms of medicine, but a suitable runner up if you're over here.

Mua Tur
01-18-19, 02:24
Thailand ain't real hot either. Google up some horror stories of surgeries gone wrong over there. There's plenty to find! These are third world countries, often without even a working shit pipe to be found. You probably don't want to have medical operations done in places with open sewage rivers flowing openly through town.

Singapore is okay though. Not up to American standards in terms of medicine, but a suitable runner up if you're over here.Thanks for the Info.

You missed the point what I said. It was comparison among the ASEAN countries; not with USA or UK. But there are many examples like the UK peoples (like Jhon Mahor former PM of UK) or USA peoples are coming to India, Thailand or Singapore for their treatment. Might be being economic is countable to them but we can not ignore the treatment standard.

Yes in BKK there are open sewerage canals running through the city and those are using for human transportation too (lightly smelly but suppose to be huge); but it is non relative to the treatment standard.

Engine Driver
01-18-19, 03:08
Thailand ain't real hot either. Google up some horror stories of surgeries gone wrong over there. There's plenty to find! These are third world countries, often without even a working shit pipe to be found. You probably don't want to have medical operations done in places with open sewage rivers flowing openly through town.

Singapore is okay though. Not up to American standards in terms of medicine, but a suitable runner up if you're over here.I was beginning to think this had turned into a forum on dermatology. How about some reports on banging cheap hookers in AC?

Singapore is okay for medical treatment if you don't mind being over serviced and fleeced by those slanty eyed pricks, so that their wives can shop at the Chanel boutique on Orchard each week.

Rick Rock
01-18-19, 03:13
I was beginning to think this had turned into a forum on dermatology. How about some reports on banging cheap hookers in AC?

Singapore is okay for medical treatment if you don't mind being over serviced and fleeced by those slanty eyed pricks, so that their wives can shop at the Chanel boutique on Orchard each week.What else is there to talk about? The scene was well described and documented at least 2 decades ago. There's one street. It has some bars. You go in the bars and find a girl you want to have sex with. You pay the bar. Then you have sex.

I mean really what else is there to talk about in this town?

Nice Guy 99
01-18-19, 07:53
I am some about 4 small, unsightly lumps of skins I would like removed for vanity sake. I am not normally into vanity but these annoy me. Is Angeles a safe bet to have them safely removed?Man up my friend. I get pesky skin tags on my scrotum. I wash the area with antiseptic soap, take a small nail scissors and clean it with alcohol. And then simply cut them off. They bleed for a few minutes and then finished. Never had a problem. Twice I've done this in the company of WG regulars. The look on their faces was amazing. I think I earned some man points with them.

Dg8787
01-18-19, 09:04
I was beginning to think this had turned into a forum on dermatology. How about some reports on banging cheap hookers in AC?

Singapore is okay for medical treatment if you don't mind being over serviced and fleeced by those slanty eyed pricks, so that
their wives can shop at the Chanel boutique on Orchard each week.And you are not aware that You have been blindly doubled fleeced by the round eyes all along? Their wives shop at LV!

Mua Tur
01-18-19, 09:08
Man up my friend. I get pesky skin tags on my scrotum. I wash the area with antiseptic soap, take a small nail scissors and clean it with alcohol. And then simply cut them off. They bleed for a few minutes and then finished. Never had a problem. Twice I've done this in the company of WG regulars. The look on their faces was amazing. I think I earned some man points with them.Its top ranking suicidal advice.

Trying to do by self or by the help of WG could be extremely dangerous. We all knows, where from the WGs coming up and what kind of hygienic sense they bear. Unstoppable draining of blood may happen, or if the infection stay alive under the skin may turn to cancer.

Stay safe.

PedroMorales
01-18-19, 11:31

Singapore is okay for medical treatment if you don't mind being over serviced and fleeced by those slanty eyed pricks, so that their wives can shop at the Chanel boutique on Orchard each week.Not sure what you want but others are interested in questions of hygiene. Chaps will gladly bonk the "cheap hookers of AC" but will not subject themselves to the simplest medical procedure. They will sleep in bug ridden dives but will not go into hospitals there. Angeles, as others have pointed out, is a one trick town. There is more to be learned from attitudes to dermatology than there is to comparing hooker no 234 with hooker no 583. I accept this opinion is not universal and that folk like to live vicariously through others. However, in my case, it is my bonk and I want to do it my way and spend money on things other than cheap women and cheaper beer.

Glancing through the entire site, I am in awe of those who do the sub Sahara Africa beat.

Nice Guy 99
01-18-19, 19:50
Its top ranking suicidal advice.

Trying to do by self or by the help of WG could be extremely dangerous. We all knows, where from the WGs coming up and what kind of hygienic sense they bear. Unstoppable draining of blood may happen, or if the infection stay alive under the skin may turn to cancer.

Stay safe.My friend. Your comments have no basis in science. "if the infection stay alive under the skin may turn to cancer" . No doubt information you got from a Chinese lady.

Engine Driver
01-19-19, 02:24
Glancing through the entire site, I am in awe of those who do the sub Sahara Africa beat.I'm not. Especially when they boast on line about DATY with a sub Saharan chick who's never seen a bar of soap before and then how they banged her bare back with CIP. They must have a tungsten tipped dick.

Engine Driver
01-19-19, 02:29
And you are not aware that You have been blindly doubled fleeced by the round eyes all along? Their wives shop at LV!Yes, at least the round eyes provide transparent pricing and there are no surprises. Their medical boards are stricter and the profession is more regulated in round eye countries. There is less "over servicing". That is, not sending you off for unnecessary tests so that they can get a kick back off their radiologist and pathologist mates. Singaporean doctors are the biggest fuckin' crooks on earth.

Mua Tur
01-19-19, 02:52
My friend. Your comments have no basis in science. "if the infection stay alive under the skin may turn to cancer" . No doubt information you got from a Chinese lady.LOL, my Chinese GF is non medic and talk very less. Don't worry she never passes advice. But we never know what may happen if we are not expertise on that matter. Better we try for such things, we are qualified for those.

Chocha Monger
01-19-19, 03:58
Its top ranking suicidal advice.

Stay safe.Point taken! Raw dogging a sad eyed LBFM with a tight twat was probably not bright on my part, but performing surgery on my own nut sack with a pair of wicked sharp scissors is where I draw the line!

Golfinho
01-19-19, 04:07
I get pesky skin tags on my scrotum. I wash the area with antiseptic soap, take a small nail scissors and clean it with alcohol. And then simply cut them off. They bleed for a few minutes and then finished.You got those pesky genital warts, err skin tags handled.

Naked Gunz
01-19-19, 04:50
I was beginning to think this had turned into a forum on dermatology. How about some reports on banging cheap hookers in AC?.It's amazing how these forums digress completely off topic! I went for my weekly FL hunt in HISO on a Sun night, and was standing by the bar, when one kept cutting her eyes my way with a cute smile. She was with a friend and since they were strong 7's with nice bodies I made my approach. Turns out the friend is kinda drunk and celebrating a birthday- who cares. I bought a couple drinks for them but made up my mind rather quickly because I was getting a good vibe from them. My type is sweet, non-smokers that don, t fucking run their mouth. I did not have a double team for awhile (years) because it hardly ever works out, but I took them both.

I got them back to Wild Orchid and my blackout was well underway because I don't recall walking back from HISO and bringing them up. We got into the room, and both their bodies did not disappoint while naked. Girl 1 has nice tit to frame proportionality, along with a sweet little ass. Girl 2 has a strong sexy frame that can take a pounding. That coupled with her beautiful long thick hair makes number 2 a very sexy island Pinay. In the room I took girl 1 first (that I recall very well) and was surprised by a nice mish response. No over the top acting, but a nice well-intentioned moan that made the Gunz very happy. Sadly, the friend just sat there and did not participate, but oh well. I tagged in #2 eventually, and again, very nice mish response. I'm a mish man. I tagged back in number 1, who got tired, and I let her pass out. In comes number two again, and I finished off into the condom nicely. She woke up and left in the morning after round two. I will call you again honey! Girl 1 awoke to finish her job. She took my pounding and smashing into her pussy like a champ. What a great night for only 4 k. I have since recalled girl 1 and discovered she gives the most excellent, excellent blow job that feels like a silk mouth. These girls are now definitely in my rotation. I might as well since they annoy the shit out of me with the texting. Enjoy AC!

Naked Gunz
01-19-19, 04:59
P.

I mean really what else is there to talk about in this town?Plenty. Price. Good quality women and where to find them. Bad quality women and where to avoid them. Places to avoid. Rip-offs by the bars, touts, girls. LD prices. Bar fines. Specials. Good massage places. Lessons learned. The list is endless. Quality information is priceless when passed on from bro to bro. Endless dick warts and treatments don't really help much in a pussy forum. The world has lost the art of communication.

Nice Guy 99
01-19-19, 16:21
Point taken! Raw dogging a sad eyed LBFM with a tight twat was probably not bright on my part, but performing surgery on my own nut sack with a pair of wicked sharp scissors is where I draw the line!Hahahah. Man up CM!

Tasss
01-20-19, 10:28
For those who do FLs from HiSo, what prices have you been paying? Last time I went, Feb 2018, many girls were disappointed with 1500ST. I heard one girl got made fun of by her friends for accepting 1500 as I walked out of HiSo with her. The better ones want 2 k.

Engine Driver
01-20-19, 19:47
For those who do FLs from HiSo, what prices have you been paying? Last time I went, Feb 2018, many girls were disappointed with 1500ST. I heard one girl got made fun of by her friends for accepting 1500 as I walked out of HiSo with her. The better ones want 2 k.If you've already paid thousands of dollars in airfares and accommodation, an extra $9 to the hooker is hardly going to make a difference. Just pay it to ensure you get a more positive attitude from the girl back in the room. Saving face is a big thing for Asians.

Mr Enternational
01-20-19, 20:07
For those who do FLs from HiSo, what prices have you been paying? Last time I went, Feb 2018, many girls were disappointed with 1500ST. I heard one girl got made fun of by her friends for accepting 1500 as I walked out of HiSo with her. The better ones want 2 k.They were not disappointed. They were just trying to guilt/shame you into paying more. I have never given a chick from High Society (or any other FL chick in AC) more than 1500 for LT, and you are talking about ST!

Next time they come with some shit like that say well I always give everybody else 1500 for LT. I am just giving it to you for ST because I like you (although I don't personally recommend giving them hoes 1500 for ST.) Get some game about yourself.

PedroMorales
01-20-19, 20:11
If you've already paid thousands of dollars in airfares and accommodation, an extra $9 to the hooker is hardly going to make a difference.That is what the NGOs always say. It is only the price of a cup of coffee. When in Rome, pay the hokers Roman prices. When in Angeles, pay them the price of a Pinoy cup of coffee. You have paid enough for your air fare without overpaying ever 2 bit shabu addict you come across. And, if you want to do things in US $, like Nimpty on te HCM board: 9 x 3 x 30= $810 for 3 STs on a 30 day trip and that excludes tips and taxi fares but it does cover multiple return trips from Europe, excluding air miles. No wonder the place is gone to hell.

Mr Enternational
01-20-19, 20:15
If you've already paid thousands of dollars in airfares and accommodation, an extra $9 to the hooker is hardly going to make a difference. Just pay it to ensure you get a more positive attitude from the girl back in the room. Saving face is a big thing for Asians.Pay more to ensure you get a more positive attitude? How does that work? So why not give $20 more if that is really a thing; then you will get a super positive attitude. $30 more to get an ultra positive attitude. The only thing paying more is going to ensure is that she is ready to get up out of there so she can go spend it. The more money you spend on yourself, the less you need to spend on a woman.

Tasss
01-20-19, 22:48
an extra $9 to the hooker is hardly going to make a difference.

They were not disappointed.Thanks for the responses. There was one night where I could not get anyone to accept 1500 and walked home empty handed. I can manage a girl's attitude in my room. What is the "ethical" amount to pay isn't the issue either. The only question comes down to what they will accept is all.

Dg8787
01-20-19, 23:41
Yes, at least the round eyes provide transparent pricing and there are no surprises. Their medical boards are stricter and the profession is more regulated in round eye countries. There is less "over servicing". That is, not sending you off for unnecessary tests so that they can get a kick back off their radiologist and pathologist mates. Singaporean doctors are the biggest fuckin' crooks on earth.This is definitely an eye opener.

Engine Driver
01-21-19, 02:48
Thanks for the responses. There was one night where I could not get anyone to accept 1500 and walked home empty handed. I can manage a girl's attitude in my room. What is the "ethical" amount to pay isn't the issue either. The only question comes down to what they will accept is all.You can learn a lot from Mr E. He's the only one who can get the FL hooker to pay him 2,000 for a night of horizontal refreshment.

I think that mongers are worrying about small shit. An extra $9 would have prevented you from going home empty handed.

Mr Enternational
01-21-19, 04:44
The only question comes down to what they will accept is all.I agree with that 100%. Fair exchange is no robbery. I posted over a year ago about meeting a HiSo chick on WeChat that was talking some 4000 shit. I told her she was out of her damn mind. The next day she came back down to earth begging for 1500. I said bih I already left!

Of course I could have given her 4000 the first day (plus an extra $9 to ensure a good attitude). But two things I have never seen are a UFO or a bich that I needed.

Mogwai
01-21-19, 08:18
Thanks for the responses. There was one night where I could not get anyone to accept 1500 and walked home empty handed. I can manage a girl's attitude in my room. What is the "ethical" amount to pay isn't the issue either. The only question comes down to what they will accept is all.I have only been in HiSo a couple of times but I was wondering if all the girls there ask beforehand how much you will give them. If they don't, or at least not all of them, then it might be better not to discuss money at all. Just take them to your room and give them something between 1000 and 1500 for ST, depending on their attitude and service.

Mr Enternational
01-21-19, 18:38
Why is there never talk about the Russians?

"A group of Russian women who were arrested while working as bar girls in Angeles City are set to be deported."

"He added that customers were charged 1,500 pesos per hour for what he described as their “services”."

http://philippineslifestyle.com/russian-women-bar-girls-angeles-arrested/

WestCoast1
01-21-19, 21:05

"A group of Russian women who were arrested while working as bar girls in Angeles City are set to be deported."

"He added that customers were charged 1,500 pesos per hour for what he described as their services."

http://philippineslifestyle.com/russian-women-bar-girls-angeles-arrested/Twice, different persons on Burgos (both times in front of Go Bananas and Rascals) told me there were russian FL available. They both took me to the alley in front of the Red Planet resto and introduced me to russian girls. ST request from the girls was 1500.

Also, walking Burgos St, on the same side as Jools. Walking from Mixed Nuts, then a relatively new gogo bar, towards Jools, on the same side of the street is a place I think called Horizons (someone told me its also referred to as The International), a gogo bar with a variety of girls from multiple countries, including Russians.

And way off the beaten path, previously I found both some ruskie and pinay in a puta bar in central America.

Naked Gunz
01-21-19, 22:26
They both took me to the alley in front of the Red Planet resto and introduced me to russian girls. ST request from the girls was 1500.And way off the beaten path, previously I found both some ruskie and pinay in a puta bar in central America.Them along with the African men trying to make inroads to AC. They are in HISO, and straggling around town slowly, I'm sure, trying to get the ignorant chics to sell the shabu for them. Sooner or later African women. I saw one Black chic last week but looked more like a wife. That could be the plan.

Dg8787
01-22-19, 00:22

"He added that customers were charged 1,500 pesos per hour for what he described as their services."

http://philippineslifestyle.com/russian-women-bar-girls-angeles-arrested/For me. I don't go to Philippines for Russian girls. Same time I don't go to Thailand for Russian or African girls.

Btw, 1.5k is beyond some guys budget here of 500 pesos.

The Cane
01-22-19, 01:11
Twice, different persons on Burgos (both times in front of Go Bananas and Rascals) told me there were russian FL available. They both took me to the alley in front of the Red Planet resto and introduced me to Russian girls. ST request from the girls was 1500.What did these Ruskies look like? Good looking or fuglies? I have seen both types in Thailand. Did not know there were any working in The Philippines.

WestCoast1
01-22-19, 01:29
For me. I don't go to Philippines for Russian girls. Same time I don't go to Thailand for Russian or African girls.But others might. Same girls in Moscow cost a prettier peso.

Btw, 1.5k is beyond some guys budget here of 500 pesos.Its true, there are budget-minded guys (for whatever reason).

Mahaba
01-22-19, 03:26
But others might. Same girls in Moscow cost a prettier peso.

Its true, there are budget-minded guys (for whatever reason).I saw plenty of Russians in Pattaya, Thailand plying their wares. Is is inevitable that they will look at the broader market. In Thailand they seemed to be working for some Russian guys (Pimp or "business partner").

I like to keep things simple when traveling abroad. Local women and local food.

WestCoast1
01-22-19, 03:44
I saw plenty of Russians in Pattaya, Thailand plying their wares. Is is inevitable that they will look at the broader market. In Thailand they seemed to be working for some Russian guys (Pimp or "business partner").

I like to keep things simple when traveling abroad. Local women and local food.I forgot to mention. Some years back I ran into some Russian gals and also pinays at a puta bar in central America.

Mdemde
01-23-19, 07:08
She said she was 21, but I think she was in her late twenties, maybe even early 30's! She agreed to an all night session but after our first session I let her go, I had to be up early the next morning and was really tired, and really needed a good nights sleep! Nice tits, she has a little bit of belly fat, I think an acceptable amount but if it was any more it would, for me, be a turn-off. But I really prefer a flat belly, no stretch marks. She gave a few minutes of decent BBBJ and then a decent fuck. PHP3. 5 k bar fine, and PHP500 tip.

A few photos.

WestCoast1
01-23-19, 14:09
I forgot to mention. Some years back I ran into some Russian gals and also pinays at a puta bar in central America.This maybe isn't the right thread, but a follow-up to this topic. Various girls from the world over travel and spend years to ply this trade. Take the strange case of non-Thai Anastasia Vashukevich, arrested and deported from Thailand recently:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6619519/Belarus-escort-claimed-Trump-secrets-freed-Russian-jail.html

Belarus escort who claimed she possessed secrets linking Trump to Russia is freed from Moscow jail / Anastasia Vashukevich arrested in Moscow following deportation from Thailand.

Dg8787
01-24-19, 01:38
Been here a week and haven't seen a Russian.

Rick Rock
01-24-19, 01:39
But I really prefer a flat belly, no stretch marks.Very difficult to find in the Philippines anymore, sad as it is.

Thanks for the pics.

Engine Driver
01-24-19, 02:47
Been here a week and haven't seen a Russian.Sometimes the ABC has Russian girls as spotlight coyote dancers at Club Aqua. I doubt you can score with them.

Dg8787
01-24-19, 03:00
Sometimes the ABC has Russian girls as spotlight coyote dancers at Club Aqua. I doubt you can score with them.Not interested in Russian girls.

Best experience I had with Russian girls was in the Middle East almost 20 years ago. $50 for short time then.

All were tall, slim, tone bodies and under 23 years old.

Mr Enternational
01-24-19, 03:47
Been here a week and haven't seen a Russian.Did you read the article?

Dg8787
01-24-19, 04:43
Did you read the article?Yes. All 19 girls got deported. They got them all!

Just confirming it.

The Cane
01-24-19, 08:00
I hope Mr Cane reports back with a bunch of restaurant reviews.I think you were mostly being facetious ED, but since I started this, let me just say this about that subject generally speaking. So far my view is that for the traveling monger, the food in The Philippines is shit only if one chooses to succumb to eating nothing but bad food. I have found some outstanding, high-quality restaurants in The Philippines, particularly in metro Manila.

Now granted, the average Filipino could not afford to eat in those places. So, like with poor people all over the world living in the hustle and bustle of the big city trying to eek out a living, they resort to eating what they can obtain, which is often the crappier quality stuff. But, there's no reason why mongers with money have to eat like that. And if you just look around a little bit, you will find some good eats. It wasn't hard, as I have already stumbled into several places.

To be clear, I've tried the "crap" too like Jollibee LOL! Crispy fried pork belly, lechon with garlic rice and a crispy chicken skins appetizer, and sizzling pork sissig with an egg in there. I may never come back to the Philippines, so while here I want to experience the local food culture some too and eat the kinds of dishes that Filipinos love to eat. I haven't made it to Angeles yet, but something is telling me it will be hard to find high-quality meals there. But, I bet if I look just a little bit, I will find at least one or two good places. We shall see!

Oh, and for the record, the best-tasting, clean-shaven pussy I've eaten so far has been out of the Burgos bikini bars hahaha!

Docwiltro
01-24-19, 09:44
What did these Ruskies look like? Good looking or fuglies? I have seen both types in Thailand. Did not know there were any working in The Philippines.The Russian girls at Horizon Gentlemen's Club are hot, but there is no barfine there. Interestingly, the alley next to Red Planet (that Westy referred to) is right across the street from Horizon. BTW, the club has a FB page: plenty of photos of said Russian girls.

Lost Refugee
01-25-19, 00:49
I'm not. Especially when they boast on line about DATY with a sub Saharan chick who's never seen a bar of soap before and then how they banged her bare back with CIP. They must have a tungsten tipped dick.On my +10 years of mongering, 2 times in Africa, but mostly around Europe. I must say coming from an healthy country / continent doesn't make us the cleanest in the world. The "lovely feminists" from Europe did a great job by making us believe that Africa is full of aids. They want to keep us here, so we can offer them expensive gifts and luxury holidays and still complaining about the inequality between male and female. Of course, Africa has the best environment to develop any kind of disease. But they are aware of that and even they have less means than most of us, they're still able to avoid them. Imagine, having all the Europeans in Africa. How long we'll survive there, my bet is that on third of our population will be almost dead in 6 months. Okay, enough biology. African women are like tigers in bed, they are horny and hot as hell. If you fancy "black gazellas" don't let the rumors about the black continent stop you doing some mongering there.

God bless all the mongers with endless pussy and miles of breasts.

LR.

TurdyCurdyOne
01-25-19, 01:10
Very difficult to find in the Philippines anymore, sad as it is.

Thanks for the pics.Nearly impossible to find a woman over 25 that has a figure that is not a FAT "H" pattern. They don't even think they are fat. That's what eating a cup or two of rice at every meal gets you, and no exercise (20 min of zumba is not enough when you eat a half kilo of rice every day).

The Cane
01-25-19, 01:51
The Russian girls at Horizon Gentlemen's Club are hot, but there is no barfine there. Interestingly, the alley next to Red Planet (that Westy referred to) is right across the street from Horizon. BTW, the club has a FB page: plenty of photos of said Russian girls.Well with no bar fine, are you at least allowed to do naughty things in the club? The answer is probably no just like in Thailand. You go in there and get hard, then need to go somewhere else to seek relief from the "swelling".

Golfinho
01-25-19, 02:46
On my +10 years of mongering, 2 times in Africa, I must say coming from an healthy country / continent doesn't make us the cleanest in the world. The "lovely feminists" from Europe did a great job by making us believe that Africa is full of aids. They want to keep us hereIn all your 10+ years, 2 times in Africa, you no doubt saw your share of European milk bottles from Algeria, down to Senegal, Gambia, the ex-Portuguese colonies, Kenya, Malawi, Botswana. There's almost no place I haven't seen them not letting the rumors about the black continent stopping these female sex tourists.

Engine Driver
01-25-19, 03:06
On my +10 years of mongering, 2 times in Africa, but mostly around Europe. I must say coming from an healthy country / continent doesn't make us the cleanest in the world. The "lovely feminists" from Europe did a great job by making us believe that Africa is full of aids. They want to keep us here, so we can offer them expensive gifts and luxury holidays and still complaining about the inequality between male and female. Of course, Africa has the best environment to develop any kind of disease. But they are aware of that and even they have less means than most of us, they're still able to avoid them. Imagine, having all the Europeans in Africa. How long we'll survive there, my bet is that on third of our population will be almost dead in 6 months. Okay, enough biology. African women are like tigers in bed, they are horny and hot as hell. If you fancy "black gazellas" don't let the rumors about the black continent stop you doing some mongering there.

God bless all the mongers with endless pussy and miles of breasts.

LR.Oh well, I guess I will never know. I plan to keep mongering in the Philippines until one of two events occurs: (1) my dick drops off, or (2) I'm dead.

Rick Rock
01-25-19, 08:47
Nearly impossible to find a woman over 25 that has a figure that is not a FAT "H" pattern. They don't even think they are fat. That's what eating a cup or two of rice at every meal gets you, and no exercise (20 min of zumba is not enough when you eat a half kilo of rice every day).I wouldn't bother paying a woman over 25 in the Philippines to begin with, but you're right. Now they start getting fat much earlier. As stats show, one in four is overweight. About the same percent are mothers.

I'm not sure rice is to blame. Maybe not enough rice, and no excercise. Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar: rice eaters all yet the vast majority of the vast of women in these countries are very fit with great bodies.

The new breed of overweight Southeast Asians are mainly in the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand. Teen pregnancy is common in 2 of those 3 countries. Philippines may have the lone distinction of having an obesity epidemic alongside a malnourishment epidemic simultaneously.

MauiDude
01-25-19, 20:24
I think you were mostly being facetious ED, but since I started this, let me just say this about that subject generally speaking. So far my view is that for the traveling monger, the food in The Philippines is shit only if one chooses to succumb to eating nothing but bad food. I have found some outstanding, high-quality restaurants in The Philippines, particularly in metro Manila.

Now granted, the average Filipino could not afford to eat in those places. So, like with poor people all over the world living in the hustle and bustle of the big city trying to eek out a living, they resort to eating what they can obtain, which is often the crappier quality stuff. But, there's no reason why mongers with money have to eat like that. And if you just look around a little bit, you will find some good eats. It wasn't hard, as I have already stumbled
To be clear, I've tried the "crap" too like Jollibee LOL! Crispy fried pork belly, lechon with garlic rice and a crispy chicken skins appetizer, and sizzling pork sissig with an egg in there. I may never come back to the Philippines, so while here I want to experience the local food culture some too and eat the kinds of dishes that Filipinos love to eat. I haven't made it to Angeles yet, but something is telling me it will be hard to find high-quality meals there. But, I bet if I look just a little bit, I will find at least one or two good places. We shall see!

Oh, and for the record, the best-tasting, clean-shaven pussy I've eaten so far has been out of the Burgos bikini bars hahaha!In Angeles I have found good food. There are some places at the malls that are good and not really local food. I don't like the Filipino dishes much but have found a few that are good.

Good Chinese food right next to johnnys market on the main highway.

Find a local girl and she may be able to take you to the best local places. I can ask some girls I know but they are sleeping now. Great food in Subic base also. I have found a few good places. I am bad at remembering names and I don't always go too local. The locals can eat cheap as they know where to go but I am spoiled and spend more for the food I like. I hate the chain food stores. Like McDonalds, Jollibee and etc.

Dg8787
01-26-19, 02:07
In Angeles I have found good food. There are some places at the malls that are good and not really local food. I don't like the Filipino dishes much but have found a few that are good.

Find a local girl and she may be able to take you to the best local places. I can ask some girls I know but they are sleeping now. Great food in Subic base also. I have found a few good places. I am bad at remembering names and I don't always go too local. The locals can eat cheap as they know where to go but I am spoiled and spend more for the food I like. I hate the chain food stores. Like McDonalds, Jollibee and etc.Very accurate report. SM City Clark mall has many good restaurants and plenty of new ones.

Rick Rock
01-26-19, 03:33
Food in the Philippines is just one step above what you'd find in a trash heap. Sometimes it tastes like that IS where they found it.

Goferring
01-26-19, 03:40
In Angeles I have found good food. There are some places at the malls that are good and not really local food. I don't like the Filipino dishes much but have found a few that are good.

Find a local girl and she may be able to take you to the best local places. I can ask some girls I know but they are sleeping now. Great food in Subic base also. I have found a few good places. I am bad at remembering names and I don't always go too local. The locals can eat cheap as they know where to go but I am spoiled and spend more for the food I like. I hate the chain food stores. Like McDonalds, Jollibee and etc.The difference is that in the Philippines you need to seek out a particular restaurant or western eatery for decent food. Whereas you can walk into nearly anywhere in LOS, Indonesia, Vietnam etc and you are likely to find a tasty meal. This is often regardless of star rating or cost.

I do know where to get a nice meal in PI but I dare not go anywhere else if I want to be sure of something nice. In Indonesia, I just stop anywhere convenient.

Goferring
01-26-19, 04:04
Food in the Philippines is just one step above what you'd find in a trash heap. Sometimes it tastes like that IS where they found it.Hahaha. Google Pagpag.

https://youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA

NorCalKid
01-26-19, 04:24
I'm in AC now, gotta agree the food totally sucks here. In the last year I have mongered in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Colombia and here. AC has by far the worst food. And even for the PI, I was in AC, Subic (Angel's cafe has good breakfast if there), Davao, and Cebu last year, AC has the worst food.

If in AC Envy at the start of WS has decent breakfast (specifically the breakfast enchiladas). Lot better than Phillies food IMO. For dinner I have been hitting the Swiss Chalet. It's better than most places but not cheap. Hit SM for lunch.

Totally worth the crappy food for the ladies though!

Dg8787
01-26-19, 04:26
Food in the Philippines is just one step above what you'd find in a trash heap. Sometimes it tastes like that IS where they found it.Like everything else it depends on where you look. I eat well in the Philippines.

Rick Rock
01-26-19, 04:42
Hahaha. Google Pagpag.

https://youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRAYea, I know about this stuff unfortunately.

Really foul.

But totally expected in the Philippines.

Whereas you can walk into nearly anywhere in LOS, Indonesia, Vietnam etc and you are likely to find a tasty meal. This is often regardless of star rating or cost.Absolutely true, and the cost will almost surely be lower than the rates for the slop and (sometimes literal) garbage they serve in the PI.

Engine Driver
01-26-19, 06:16
Like everything else it depends on where you look. I eat well in the Philippines.Yes, true. Juicy breast, muff burger, followed by pussy pie with whipped cream for dessert. DG, did you wash it down with the 2007 Chateaux du Pisss semillon blanc?

The Cane
01-26-19, 07:10
Yea, I know about this stuff unfortunately.

Really foul.

But totally expected in the Philippines.

Absolutely true, and the cost will almost surely be lower than the rates for the slop and (sometimes literal) garbage they serve in the PI.Worst food I have had so far was at the LA Cafe in Manila. Was there for a bit, so ordered some eats to go with my brews. It was bad. Real bad. Just like the looks of most of the women in there. Hahaha!

Dg8787
01-26-19, 10:05
Yes, true. Juicy breast, muff burger, followed by pussy pie with whipped cream for dessert. DG, did you wash it down with the 2007 Chateaux du Pisss semillon blanc?No sir, I don't drink. Just old school cocksman here.

Just eat good food, pump some Pinay poon and get a massage.

Lefeu
01-26-19, 14:57
I am in AC with a wingman, for a short stay. I visit this place about every other year on the average.

It looked the same to me, except for the presence of more Korean mongers. They were everywhere. What's more, they tend to show up at club opening time, and barfine all the eye candy girls. By the time it was my turn, there was mostly second tier left, not fair.

On top of that, I got stung again by the LD ripoff. I tried to take my precaution and would ask a staff member about potential girls to barfine. I specifically ask whether "boom boom" is on the menu. This time, the server said yes, but 2 LDs later, the girl recommended by the server was all of a sudden on mens. The server tried to push another girl on me, but I was done. I took off and went to another club, where I barfined a nice spinner.

The clubs appeared rather slow and the girls looked bored on stage. We visited a couple of clubs, managed by Koreans, and we were welcomed in those clubs. Planning to visit Manila tomorrow, and hoping for a better time.

Turgid
01-26-19, 17:32
Hahaha. Google Pagpag.

https://youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRASometimes I feel I shouldn't be banging girls who eat that shit.

PedroMorales
01-26-19, 18:39
Hahaha. Google Pagpag.

https://youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRAUnfortunately. I could not watch it all.

Your post is worth more than 100 field reports. And no, I on't buy you a meal, or even think of one.

Chocha Monger
01-26-19, 19:04
Sometimes I feel I shouldn't be banging girls who eat that shit.If you avoid banging the girls on the pagpag diet, all you have left to ride are the whales on the unlimited rice diet. Most of the waifish spinners are dining on recycled food from the garbage. As long as you do not deep French kiss them or do anal raw-dog, you should be fine if your shots are current.

Mr Enternational
01-26-19, 20:20
On top of that, I got stung again by the LD ripoff. I tried to take my precaution and would ask a staff member about potential girls to barfine. I specifically ask whether "boom boom" is on the menu. This time, the server said yes, but 2 LDs later, the girl recommended by the server was all of a sudden on mens.How is that a ripoff? If pigs can fuck through mud, you should be able to fuck through blood. But if that is not your thing I guess you will go straight to the horse from now on instead of relying on the knowledge that an outside party may not have. When I was younger and hanging out in the street, when someone stopped to ask for directions I would always send them to a dead end street.

NewImage
01-26-19, 21:59
When I was younger and hanging out in the street, when someone stopped to ask for directions I would always send them to a dead end street.So why should anybody listen to you now? Says a lot.

Breadman
01-26-19, 22:49
So why should anybody listen to you now? Says a lot.Shock therapy cured him.

Mr Enternational
01-26-19, 22:55
So why should anybody listen to you now? Says a lot.LOL. Why the fuck would I care if anyone listens to me? 8600 posts in more than 70 countries and I have gotten paid for not 1 of them. You can take or leave the information that I pass on. One thing is for sure, there is nobody on ISG that has ever said I steered them wrong.

Mr Enternational
01-26-19, 22:59
As long as you do not deep French kiss them or do anal raw-dog, you should be fine if your shots are current.But that is going to defeat the purpose of his trip.

Mr Enternational
01-26-19, 23:20
Worst food I have had so far was at the LA Cafe in Manila. Was there for a bit, so ordered some eats to go with my brews. It was bad. Real bad. Just like the looks of most of the women in there. Hahaha!You should have ordered the wings. They ALWAYS (and I mean 10 times out of 10) bring me the wrong ones so I finally took a picture to keep in my phone to show them when I order. Last time they were out of wings on a Friday evening and I had to get some bullshit that I wish not to remember. I don't worry about most of the women. All it takes is 1.

Goferring
01-26-19, 23:55
You should have ordered the wings. They ALWAYS (and I mean 10 times out of 10) bring me the wrong ones so I finally took a picture to keep in my phone to show them when I order. Last time they were out of wings on a Friday evening and I had to get some bullshit that I wish not to remember. I don't worry about most of the women. All it takes is 1.I rest my case. Compare that slop with fried or baked chicken found anywhere in Indonesia. It's a no contest.

Goferring
01-26-19, 23:59
But that is going to defeat the purpose of his trip.Hahaha. Didn't someone (EngineDriver?) Just post about the thrill of chasing disease riddled crack heads vs bar princesses. 😃.

Goferring
01-27-19, 00:27
Why the fuck would I care if anyone listens to me? 8600 posts 8600 informative yet antagonistic posts. Then professing not to care how they are received.

Someone needs a hug. . . . 🤗.

SoCalDave
01-27-19, 01:01
It's been just over a year since my last trip but I have found two good places to eat and every time I've been, they've been consistent. As you mentioned, Angels Caf for breakfast and Puzzles for dinner. I haven't experienced a bad meal at either place yet.

Mr Enternational
01-27-19, 01:12
8600 informative yet antagonistic posts. Then professing not to care how they are received.

Someone needs a hug. . . . 🤗.Chick down here in Brazil just gave me a hug along with some head!

Rick Rock
01-27-19, 01:26
Unfortunately. I could not watch it all.

Your post is worth more than 100 field reports. And no, I on't buy you a meal, or even think of one.The place is a real dunghill. That's why so many people are trying to get out of there. Only a few intrepid men with hard cocks venture in, usually for the sole reason of finding LBFM. The problem is that the L that used to mean "little" now stands for "large," and the "be" that meant brown now stands for "baby-making". When you consider what a hassle the place is, even dealing with a taxi to get to your room from the airport, or that hotels cost more than they do in other places, you really have to wonder if there's any reason to go there any more at all. Many conclude that no, there is isn't.

Enjoy your meal.

Goferring
01-27-19, 01:35
Chick down here in Brazil just gave me a hug along with some head!Touche. But I don't think that's her head 😁.

Enjoy Brazil. 👍.

Dg8787
01-27-19, 01:56
Sometimes I feel I shouldn't be banging girls who eat that shit.Why do you think they bang you? To get money for better food.

Nothing funny about how some people have to eat and survive. I actually wish some posters could come to experience that someday.

Dg8787
01-27-19, 02:02
The place is a real dunghill. That's why so many people are trying to get out of there. Only a few intrepid men with hard cocks venture in, usually for the sole reason of finding LBFM. The problem is that the L that used to mean "little" now stands for "large," and the "be" that meant brown now stands for "baby-making". When you consider what a hassle the place is, even dealing with a taxi to get to your room from the airport, or that hotels cost more than they do in other places, you really have to wonder if there's any reason to go there any more at all. Many conclude that no, there is isn't.

Enjoy your meal.Good bye Rick Rock. It's not like you have done anything for the Philippines either.