PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Tiradentes
01-27-19, 02:43
Worst food I have had so far was at the LA Cafe in Manila. Was there for a bit, so ordered some eats to go with my brews. It was bad. Real bad. Just like the looks of most of the women in there. Hahaha!Beware of the SPAM menu at LA cafe in Manila. SPAM actually means SPAM. Ordered a grilled cheese sandwich with french fries. Looked good on the pix since did not have my reading glasses. Thought the word SPAM was a gimmick. It was not!

Sorry about the TF.

Goferring
01-27-19, 02:52
Why do you think they bang you? To get money for better food.The same can be said about the recent complaints about the girls lack of conversation, education and sophistication.

I doubt if she had a good education, smarts and well paying job that she would be hanging out with, and sucking the dicks of, dirty old men for $20.

The lack of the former sort of leads to the latter. And thank God for it. 😎.

Dg8787
01-27-19, 03:26
The same can be said about the recent complaints about the girls lack of conversation, education and sophistication.

I doubt if she had a good education, smarts and well paying job that she would be hanging out with, and sucking the dicks of, dirty old men for $20.

The lack of the former sort of leads to the latter. And thank God for it. 😎.The other night I had my usual repeat over for my last night in PH. I have known her for the past 3 years. She is my go to last night girl as I want to leave with a great memorable evening. She is slim with a tone body. Never disappoints me with BBBJ and a hard CG finish. She will BJ me until I rise to the occasions. Usually 3-4 times. I usually gift her 2 k whether it is in AC or she comes to Manila if I am flying out of there. She never complains about the 2 k or asks for more during the 3 years.

I find out from her that one of her parents is very sick in the province and needs a lot of medical attention that PHilHealth will cover half if they are lucky. In my mind the parent is terminal and I didn't want to tell her that. I decided to buy her a round trip ticket to the province plus give her 10 k to go see her parents. Yes, I am one of those dirty old men, with compassion. BTW, I will never miss the money.

Goferring
01-27-19, 03:39
The other night I had my usual repeat over for my last night in PH. I have known her for the past 3 years. She is my last night girl as I want to leave with a great memorable evening. She is slim with a tone body. Never disappoints me with BBBJ and a hard CG finish. She will BJ me until I rise to the occasions. Usually 3-4 times. I usually gift her 2 k whether it is in AC or she comes to Manila. She never complains about the 2 k or asks for more during the 3 years.

I find out from her that one of her parents is very sick in the province and needs a lot of medical attention that PHilHealth will cover half if they are lucky. In my mind the parent is terminal and I didn't want to tell her that. I decided to buy her a round trip ticket to the province plus give her 10 k to go see her parents. Yes, I am one of those dirty old men, with compassion. BTW, I will never miss the money.Amortize that 10 k over the last 3 great years and it's about 20 c per shot in tips. Add that I'm sure she will be VERY happy to see you when you return and likely to find many devious ways of saying thanks.

Sounds like a great way to invest $200 to me.

The Cane
01-27-19, 03:51
Beware of the SPAM menu at LA cafe in Manila. SPAM actually means SPAM. Ordered a grilled cheese sandwich with french fries. Looked good on the pix since did not have my reading glasses. Thought the word SPAM was a gimmick. It was not!

Sorry about the TF.Oh yeah, I saw that and was not fooled. I hate SPAM! I don't know why you thought it was a gimmick as it totally looked like the real deal to me. Besides, I already knew they eat that stuff over here. Also in Korea too. Yuck!

Rick Rock
01-27-19, 06:51
Nothing funny about how some people have to eat and survive. I actually wish some posters could come to experience that someday.There are other poor countries in the world. Indeed some poorer, even though they might not look like it. They don't necessarily eat the same garbage. And this is of course reflected in the way they look. Same with other poor countries where the girls don't routinely get knocked up while in high school. So you don't see the baby bellies in them that you see in the Philippines.

The Philippines is unique in facing an obesity epidemic and widespread undernourishment at the same time. It takes a particular mixed of slop to come up with that kind of result.

I know Filipinos in the US who make six figures. They don't change their diet. They still eat pig face, swine brain, hog intestines, chicken feet, bull penis, marshmallow hotdogs and chocolate covered fish rice. And they're all fat and out of shape.

The Cane
01-27-19, 14:42
It looked the same to me, except for the presence of more Korean mongers. They were everywhere. What's more, they tend to show up at club opening time, and barfine all the eye candy girls. By the time it was my turn, there was mostly second tier left, not fair.I had read about this troublesome "phenomenon" prior to my trip to The Philippines. Some stated that it was a real problem while others said not. Anyway, I was determined not to lose out to the Koreans in this way. No way, no how! Not about to happen! I'm not about to let them beat me to the punch by getting there first and snatching up all the best snatch! Not going to happen!

So, I'm about to head out to the clubs on the hunt, and it's just before 7 pm. I'm still getting ready. Not quite ready yet! Now it's about a quarter after 7 pm and I'm still not ready! I need to get the hell out of here to beat the Koreans! Hell, they're probably there already! Time to go! So, I catch a taxi to the first club on my list and stride with purpose to the door, confident that if I didn't beat them, then at least I'm arriving at about the same time they did. Call it a tie! So, I confirm with the guy at the door that I'm at the right place. Only, there's just one problem. "We don't open until 8 pm sir". What? You mean? But I thought? So I asked about the bars a few doors down. "Oh, they don't open until 8:30 pm". Well I'll be damned! Well, you know what? I said I would beat them Koreans and gol damn it, true to my word, I sure the hell did! Yes siree Bob! Hahaha!

This story took place in Cebu where I guess places open up a little later hehehe!

Turgid
01-27-19, 20:14
Why do you think they bang you? To get money for better food.

Nothing funny about how some people have to eat and survive. I actually wish some posters could come to experience that someday.I have actually, in the distant past, been in a position where I ate cheaper than that but without the uncleanliness. That mishmash really turns me off. BTW I do love to ass rim girls, I've got my priorities right.

Master Monger
01-27-19, 22:42
IMHO.

AC quality has dipped so slow I can spend 5 hours on Fields and see nothing worth paying any money for. But $75-100 USD for a barfine and 2 drinks, that, is just absurd. This will be my last trip to AC, maybe I will try some other places in the Philippines but no more AC and Manila for me.

AC has some decent food:

RBI in Queens Hotel has a good burger that is ground up from their past expiration date vacuum sealed steaks. It tastes good.

Marano Grill is good for everything.

Cafe Noelle is also good.

Penthouse Hotel Rooftop has a daily special that is usually tasty.

Good Luck Gentlemen!

Rick Rock
01-28-19, 03:34
IMHO.

AC quality has dipped so slow I can spend 5 hours on Fields and see nothing worth paying any money for. But $75-100 USD for a barfine and 2 drinks, that, is just absurd. This will be my last trip to AC, maybe I will try some other places in the Philippines but no more AC and Manila for me.I have bad news. The cream of the crop typically locates to AC or Manila to make money. It's all downhill from there.

AC has some decent food:

a good burger ... past expiration date vacuum sealed steaks. When in Rome do as the Romans. When in the Philippines, make food from the refuse?

Thanks for the laugh!

Goferring
01-28-19, 03:50
IMHO.

AC quality has dipped so slow I can spend 5 hours on Fields and see nothing worth paying any money for. But $75-100 USD for a barfine and 2 drinks, that, is just absurd. This will be my last trip to AC, maybe I will try some other places in the Philippines but no more AC and Manila for me.I don't think it's any secret that most 6's and above have moved online.

Taking out the middleman can be cheaper but be warned: those with looks are not shy to ask sky high prices. Seeking 15 k is not a rarety.

Rick Rock
01-28-19, 03:51
I don't think it's any secret that most 6's and above have moved online.

Taking out the middleman can be cheaper but be warned: those with looks are not shy to ask sky high prices. Seeking 15 k is not a rarety.Problem is, how do you sort out the stretch marks, saggy mom tits, and stinky breath over the internet?

Goferring
01-28-19, 04:02
Problem is, how do you sort out the stretch marks, saggy mom tits, and stinky breath over the internet?I agree that If you're a glass half empty guy then you are never going to find what you want.

Me, if that's what I want, I just ask them if they have any kids. Never had one lie yet. Of course I've also had some great single mums but can understand everyone has their own preferences.

Rick Rock
01-28-19, 04:53
I agree that If you're a glass half empty guy then you are never going to find what you want.

Me, if that's what I want, I just ask them if they have any kids. Never had one lie yet. Of course I've also had some great single mums but can understand everyone has their own preferences.I have found what I want. Used to find it more in Philippines. Now a real struggle to do so there. My point is that in a go go, sauna, massage parlor, you can see what you're paying for up front. People keep talking about the internet like it's a great improvement over the old models. It's only an improvement for the women. Not for the customers. You are basically ordering up mystery meat over the phone. No idea what it's going to taste like until it's already in your mouth. No thanks.

Goferring
01-28-19, 05:20
I have found what I want. Used to find it more in Philippines. Now a real struggle to do so there. My point is that in a go go, sauna, massage parlor, you can see what you're paying for up front. People keep talking about the internet like it's a great improvement over the old models. It's only an improvement for the women. Not for the customers. You are basically ordering up mystery meat over the phone. No idea what it's going to taste like until it's already in your mouth. No thanks.I'd agree. I wasn't presenting it as better than face to face. Just reality of the situation today.

Mogwai
01-28-19, 09:42
I have found what I want. Used to find it more in Philippines. Now a real struggle to do so there. My point is that in a go go, sauna, massage parlor, you can see what you're paying for up front. People keep talking about the internet like it's a great improvement over the old models. It's only an improvement for the women. Not for the customers. You are basically ordering up mystery meat over the phone. No idea what it's going to taste like until it's already in your mouth. No thanks.Geez mate, why are you so negative all the time? Did you ever even try the online girls? Of course it's true that you can't see what you're paying for up front (unless they are willing to strip down for a video call but that is highly unlikely LOL) but for only 1000 - 1500 for a ST I don't mind taking the risk. Of course I have a few disappointments every now and then (maybe 1 in 10) but except for one ladyboy who slipped under my radar I never had to refuse a girl and sent her home again because she was too ugly or disgusting.

And by the way: I stopped going to the bars BECAUSE I could see what I was paying for up front LOL. I think the 'quality' in the bars is so depressing these days that it takes much more time, effort and money to find a decent looking girl there than online.

GreenBud
01-30-19, 12:24
- There are many girls here. Yes, many are moms, probably more than half. Many are overweight, from my brainwashed perspective. BUT, there are decent looking girls here. You just have to go early to find them before the early birds. What the heck do you mean you can't find girls with slim stomachs. Geez! There are Go-Go bars where they wear bikinis. Go there and look. Yes, not many, but EASY to find. Different from what this retard said when he said Hot Tocs were easy to find in Saigon. No, there are many Hot Tocs, but hard to find.

- Arcadia is still closed. They were closed by the authorities last year.

- Atlantis got better in terms of talent. Most of them are in bikinis. There is one that might be a stunner, the only one maybe in Angeles. She is one of the pole dancers. But she doesn't barfine, only does lady drinks. Grand Dragon is second in terms of quality, IMO. You need to get there at 6 PM to get the good ones. But they wear cocktail dresses. More than half are probably moms.

- In Insomnia (they changed their name back from Midnight Cruiser), if both the mamasan and the girl agrees, the customer can pay the girl afterwards. Some old customers demand that. But the girl should refuse that request if it is made from a new customer, unless you are a stud like Mr. E. She is responsible for the barfine if the customer short changes her.

- FYI: Something to do during the daytime if you are a poker player. Wild Aces Poker Room on A. Santos have games during the daytime. 25/50 and 50/100 no limit. Plus a daily tournament. Last year, only Century on MacArthur was running during the daytime.

PedroMorales
01-30-19, 13:39
Uglier women are better bonks and belly flab is something to hang on to. Some folk are fussy eaters. Taste them, eat them, grow a pair.

Breadman
01-30-19, 17:18
What hotels do the pool parties and when in Angeles? See scorebirds website says they do theirs every Saturday from 2 pm till 6 pm but are there other hotels that do these? Is it worth it to stay at a hotel with a pool party or just show up when it starts?

Breadman
01-30-19, 22:15
My original itinerary had me landing in Angeles on a Monday and staying until Sunday. But the question is are the pool parties worth changing my trip around and doing Cebu first and then landing in Angeles on a Saturday and staying 8 days until the following Sunday to catch 2 pool parties? I can see the benefit of arriving on a Saturday to check out the pool party which would give you time to hunt down any of those girls you'd like to try out.

What's the best option?

Mr Enternational
01-30-19, 22:46
My original itinerary had me landing in Angeles on a Monday and staying until Sunday. But the question is are the pool parties worth changing my trip around and doing Cebu first and then landing in Angeles on a Saturday and staying 8 days until the following Sunday to catch 2 pool parties? I can see the benefit of arriving on a Saturday to check out the pool party which would give you time to hunt down any of those girls you'd like to try out.

What's the best option?As for most holiday destinations it is best to be there on the weekend anyway. I would not hinge it on a pool party though. Who cares about the 10 chicks at a pool party when there are hundreds available around town. You can navigate Cebu anytime because it is not a mongering center. So the techniques you employ there are not the same as AC. AC is primarily a bar game while Cebu is primarily an internet game.

Engine Driver
01-31-19, 00:26

What's the best option?Give the pool party a miss. I've been to one at Scorebirds and although it's funny to watch, it's not wild enough to get exited about. The girls are usually fat, ugly or both. Entry is 500 P all consumable, and the lunch buffet is good. They auction the girls barfine, and usually it’s a lot more than you’d pay any other day of the week.
My report from a year ago is here. RTFF LOL.

Watch it on YouTube and save yourself some time and money.

Gunners1
01-31-19, 02:39
The pool party is not that great atvscorebirds.

If you are still keen on a pool party then the abc aqua club has a pool party on Sunday from about 3 pm. Not sure of the time. I remember arriving during my last trip around 4 pm and went straight there and it was great fun.

G.

What's the best option?

Socker
01-31-19, 05:48

What's the best option?Scorebirds pool parties in the past have been fun and have some nice sexy lookers, just don't count on grabbing one for fun, they're already booked. Still fun IMO to see their party at least once. They also have food there with some very tasty dishes. I wouldn't move the world to go but if you're there and not doing anything it's entertaining.

D Cups
01-31-19, 15:07

What's the best option?I had a good time at Scorebirds pool party two years ago and did one of the finalists.

Dg8787
01-31-19, 22:23
I have never been to a pool party. Most of the times I have been in bed banging a girl who would have placed in the top 100 if she had entered the contest. It gives me an idea now to hand out my own blue ribbons!

PedroMorales
01-31-19, 23:51
I had a good time at Scorebirds pool party two years ago and did one of the finalists.I bet that looks well on her resume.

D Cups
02-01-19, 15:12
I bet that looks well on her resume.Maybe / maybe not but she sure looks good on mine, Pedro!

RacShack
02-01-19, 21:02
I think wild orchid yearly or monthly one is coming up soon, hear good stuff about, I keep missing it three years in a row.

PedroMorales
02-02-19, 09:29
Maybe / maybe not but she sure looks good on mine, Pedro!Now that's an ace answer.

Chocha Monger
02-04-19, 00:33
There are other poor countries in the world. Indeed some poorer, even though they might not look like it. They don't necessarily eat the same garbage. And this is of course reflected in the way they look. Same with other poor countries where the girls don't routinely get knocked up while in high school. So you don't see the baby bellies in them that you see in the Philippines.

The Philippines is unique in facing an obesity epidemic and widespread undernourishment at the same time. It takes a particular mixed of slop to come up with that kind of result.

I know Filipinos in the US who make six figures. They don't change their diet. They still eat pig face, swine brain, hog intestines, chicken feet, bull penis, marshmallow hotdogs and chocolate covered fish rice. And they're all fat and out of shape.Once Filipinas arrive in the USA, they are in Hog Heaven thanks to cheap abundant pork parts. They get to gorging themselves on huge servings of pig face, pig trotters, and hog balls. Within a year, they add more than 20 pounds and look like a sack of rice. The mongers who imported them married slim petite sex machines but now awake with short fat ogres in their beds.

Engine Driver
02-04-19, 12:30
The mongers who imported them married slim petite sex machines but now awake with short fat ogres in their beds.The short fat ogre is sucking his bank account dry and supporting about 30 useless relatives back in the province. Hope he thinks it's worth it.

Hey CM, do any trike drivers ever make it to the USA?

Chocha Monger
02-05-19, 03:05
The short fat ogre is sucking his bank account dry and supporting about 30 useless relatives back in the province. Hope he thinks it's worth it.

Hey CM, do any trike drivers ever make it to the USA?Yes. Dreams do come through for trike drivers too! Once the short fat Pinay gets her USA Citizenship, she often divorces the old Kano, and takes his house and nest egg. She will then petition to bring her young trike driver to live with her in the USA. The odds of this happening are high if she has kids with the trike driver before meeting the horny Kano ex-husband. In many cases, the trike driver boyfriend or husband is in on the scheme from the start.

I know a Filipina nanny who was sending remittances from Canada to her trike driver boyfriend, which he put to good use fucking girls in the nanny's house in the Philippines. She visited him after getting her Canadian permanent residency and he bred her during her stay. She returned to Canada with a Pinoy stowaway in her guts. LOL! Shortly after giving birth, she petitioned to bring the father over. The happy Pinoy family is now living off Canada's generous welfare system.

So much for them preferring Westerners to Pinoy trike driver boyfriends, as there is no shortage of young white men in Canada and the USA. It seems that once the Westerner is no longer needed for migratory benefits and financial support, he becomes much less appealing than a young trike driver with strong quads and stiff 3-inch prick. LOL!

Mogwai
02-05-19, 07:54
Hey CM, do any trike drivers ever make it to the USA?No, they drown in the pacific ocean because they run out of gasoline.

Engine Driver
02-05-19, 12:07
Once Filipinas arrive in the USA, they are in Hog Heaven thanks to cheap abundant pork parts. They get to gorging themselves on huge servings of pig face, pig trotters, and hog balls. Within a year, they add more than 20 pounds and look like a sack of rice. The mongers who imported them married slim petite sex machines but now awake with short fat ogres in their beds.It's not just the pork which makes these bittches fat. In addition to large servings of rice at least twice a day with the pork, they eat cheese, butter and wash it all down with full cream milk. When they go to the mall, it's time to gulp down a venti sized frappe at Starbucks to go with the three krispy kremes. Within three months in her rich western host country, she has turned into a fat cow. Furthermore, while she used to walk to the jeepney stand or the market to buy vegetables, she now gets driven around in the mongers' SUV, further preventing her from burning any calories.

Now the poor pinay had no access to this largesse back home where all she got was a bowl of pagpag or a packet of 10 peso rice to eat once a day. Hence she was able to keep her washboard stomach to attract her unsuspecting prey.

Goferring
02-05-19, 12:21
Don't forget whereas we see it as getting fat, they see the large meals and layer of blubber as proof that they have made it at last and it's a status symbol to be grazing in the long paddock.

It's not just the pork which makes these bittches fat. In addition to large servings of rice at least twice a day with the pork, they eat cheese, butter and wash it all down with full cream milk. When they go to the mall, it's time to gulp down a venti sized frappe at Starbucks to go with the three krispy kremes. Within three months in her rich western host country, she has turned into a fat cow. Furthermore, while she used to walk to the jeepney stand or the market to buy vegetables, she now gets driven around in the mongers' SUV, further preventing her from burning any calories.

Now the poor pinay had no access to this largesse back home where all she got was a bowl of pagpag or a packet of 10 peso rice to eat once a day. Hence she was able to keep her washboard stomach to attract her unsuspecting prey.

Dg8787
02-05-19, 13:41
Are you guys all posting about your personal experiences?

Chocha Monger
02-05-19, 13:46
It's not just the pork which makes these bittches fat. In addition to large servings of rice at least twice a day with the pork, they eat cheese, butter and wash it all down with full cream milk. When they go to the mall, it's time to gulp down a venti sized frappe at Starbucks to go with the three krispy kremes. Within three months in her rich western host country, she has turned into a fat cow. Furthermore, while she used to walk to the jeepney stand or the market to buy vegetables, she now gets driven around in the mongers' SUV, further preventing her from burning any calories.

Now the poor pinay had no access to this largesse back home where all she got was a bowl of pagpag or a packet of 10 peso rice to eat once a day. Hence she was able to keep her washboard stomach to attract her unsuspecting prey.Yes. Once they get off the pagpag diet, they eat as if they are making up for the lost decades when their favorite high calorie feeds were moderately difficult to acquire. The weight gain on cheap junk food in the West is explosive. In a matter of months, the washboard abs disappear and the monger has his very own Pinay version of Miss Piggy with attitude included. LOL! Miss Piggy will then post selfies on social media showing off her new rotund figure to her mates back in the Philippines, and all will praise her on how fat and sexy she has become in Poriner Land.

Turgid
02-05-19, 16:45
....................I know a Filipina nanny who was sending remittances from Canada to her trike driver boyfriend, which he put to good use fucking girls in the nanny's house in the Philippines. She visited him after getting her Canadian permanent residency and he bred her during her stay. She returned to Canada with a Pinoy stowaway in her guts. LOL! Shortly after giving birth, she petitioned to bring the father over. The happy Pinoy family is now living off Canada's generous welfare system...............That Pinoy trike driver is da boss.

BrainDrain
02-05-19, 23:22
I have a saying htat if you want to know how the girl will age, have a look at her mother.

ForkTruck
02-06-19, 03:45
Don't forget whereas we see it as getting fat, they see the large meals and layer of blubber as proof that they have made it at last and it's a status symbol to be grazing in the long paddock.My girl and I were having breakfast this morning in hotel sitting next to a western guy and his wife married pinay. He and I chatted and my girl and his wife chatted in tagalog which niether of us understood. Later my girl told me the wife said she was not happy living in the USA Because her husband is too old. They learn old men not good once they see the other side of the fence. BTW, she was over weight and looked about 35 years old, I wonder if he has regrets? Older white men are treasures here but don't make mistake of taking girl home to your country.

NewImage
02-06-19, 09:13
My girl and I were having breakfast this morning in hotel sitting next to a western guy and his wife married pinay. He and I chatted and my girl and his wife chatted in tagalog which niether of us understood. Later my girl told me the wife said she was not happy living in the USA Because her husband is too old. They learn old men not good once they see the other side of the fence. BTW, she was over weight and looked about 35 years old, I wonder if he has regrets? Older white men are treasures here but don't make mistake of taking girl home to your country.Chances of taking a Pinoy home to Western country and things working out 7%.

Interestingly. Am in a 11 year relationship with Asian girl (not Pinay or Thai) but she came to my country when she was 19, lived here for 17 years before we met.

Would I ever advise a guy to bring a girl home = NO.

BYVMD.

Mogwai
02-06-19, 09:21
BYVMD.What does that stand for?

Engine Driver
02-06-19, 10:06
What does that stand for?Some variation of "your mileage may vary / differ".

Engine Driver
02-06-19, 10:24
Later my girl told me the wife said she was not happy living in the USA Because her husband is too old. They learn old men not good once they see the other side of the fence. BTW, she was over weight and looked about 35 years old, I wonder if he has regrets? Older white men are treasures here but don't make mistake of taking girl home to your country.The old American monger has outlived his usefulness. The cunning Pinay has got control of his money, house and car and she no longer wants to wake up each morning next to a fat, smelly whale who snores. Having money gives her the confidence and status she didn't have while plying her trade on Walking Street and is she is not going to be subservient to him anymore. Besides, a number of do-gooder Pinay friends in her American city have already filled her head with ideas about the quickest way to secure a residency card and a divorce soon after. There would be a number of Asian lawyers in her American city who do divorce cases for hooker brides. There's a well worn path she has to follow.

The old monger can't even get it up, thus is a complete embarrassment to her. Being 60 pounds overweight (belly fat) with high cholesterol, low blood pressure, low testosterone, low lung capacity and low level HGH does not help him in the dick functioning department. He needs to pop a full 100 MG of Viagra just to get a half mongrel. This is not good enough for the Pinay who is used to getting fucked 14 times a week from 7 different cocks back in AC.

Tell me, what woman doesn't desire a virile young stud, with washboard abs and a full head of hair? The only reason why the old, fat, white monger is a treasure in AC is because he has the upper hand financially.

Chocha Monger
02-06-19, 10:25
My girl and I were having breakfast this morning in hotel sitting next to a western guy and his wife married pinay. He and I chatted and my girl and his wife chatted in tagalog which niether of us understood. Later my girl told me the wife said she was not happy living in the USA Because her husband is too old. They learn old men not good once they see the other side of the fence. BTW, she was over weight and looked about 35 years old, I wonder if he has regrets? Older white men are treasures here but don't make mistake of taking girl home to your country.Of course, the overweight 35-old Pinay is not happy living in the USA with her old man because she now thinks that she deserves a young billionaire Christian Grey with washboard abs just like all the other women in the USA. She probably found out that young rich men in the USA are not looking to marry a short fat Pinay and allow her to send all their money back to the Philippines to support her lazy extended family. Only old men without enough money to fuck white college girls go for that sort of deal, leaving the fat Pinay stuck with her pensioner and the ridicule that comes with being a "mail order" bride married to a much older man in the USA.

She would much rather live in the Philippines with access to the old white man's money and an endless supply of hard fucking trike drivers. She could be somebody in her barangay then. LOL! Most likely, the old man has his share of regrets, as his freedom is gone, his house reeks of dried fish and salted pig feet, and his nest egg is hemorrhaging cash remittances to the deadbeat family in the Philippines.

Goferring
02-06-19, 10:34
Chances of taking a Pinoy home to Western country and things working out 7%.
True. And the chances shrink the further apart he and she are.

The same age, education, job grade, and worldliness? I'd give it 50/50.

She's 50 years younger, dropped out of a village school at 14, only worked in a bar and met bar girls / mongers? Good luck with that.

Engine Driver
02-06-19, 10:50
worldliness? The only person who has ever met a worldly Pinay is RK.

Goferring
02-06-19, 11:32
The only person who has ever met a worldly Pinay is RK.Not sure I understand the connection but it also can be argued that the smart ones are the ones to be truly scared of.

Not PH but I know a guy who married a very smart asian lady on home soil. Tall, beautiful, smart as a tack, partner in a high end law firm. Lovely lady if you were on her good side. Fearsome if you were not.

How do you think he ended up after she found him banging the maid?

Engine Driver
02-06-19, 12:14
Not sure I understand the connection but it also can be argued that the smart ones are the ones to be truly scared of.
Because us monger class only ever mix with the hooker class in the Philippines. We don't get the opportunity to meet worldly Pinays at the Perimeter Bars or riding in a jeepney to Hensonville. I'm not sure the worldly Pinays from the educated set would want to meet with us as they know the reason why we are in the Philippines.

WestCoast1
02-06-19, 13:08
He and I chatted and my girl and his wife chatted in tagalog which niether of us understood. Later my girl told me the wife said she was not happy living in the USA Because her husband is too old. They learn old men not good once they see the other side of the fence. Its interesting what pinay will discuss with others, right in front of me. They often believe that I cannot understand anything they say. Even girls who know that I understand her will discuss private info with another pinay right in front of me in the local tongue, info that she would never discuss in English in front of me. This includes talking with a complete stranger or someone the girl has just met in the last hour (sometimes my girl has just met the GF of one of my mates who is having a drink with us).

SaltyPete
02-06-19, 16:30
My girl and I were having breakfast this morning in hotel sitting next to a western guy and his wife married pinay. He and I chatted and my girl and his wife chatted in tagalog which niether of us understood. Later my girl told me the wife said she was not happy living in the USA Because her husband is too old. They learn old men not good once they see the other side of the fence. BTW, she was over weight and looked about 35 years old, I wonder if he has regrets? Older white men are treasures here but don't make mistake of taking girl home to your country.In the Philippines, the lady can walk with pride next to her old white man, as others look on with envy and realize she is a made woman; besides, an age difference doesn't raise any eyebrows. He isn't too old in the PI. Once in the States, she quickly learns that everyone who sees her with the old man assume she is / was a working girl, or at best a Mail Order bride or a gold digger.

Why buy a DVD when you can just rent it and return it when you are finished? I'd get bored watching it over and over again.

Goferring
02-06-19, 19:22
It's an old throw away line but many mongers simply do not understand that there are some girls you take home to meet mom and some that you don't.

Just as there are thousands of girls in bars that will rock your world, there are also a similar number (more. . . ?) In suburbia that would make decent GFs or even wives. The only thing to rememeber is to never mix the two.

Few part time visitors in Asia understand that it's totally permissible to have your cake and eat it too as long as the two worlds don't collide.

Enjoy, G.

Why buy a DVD when you can just rent it and return it when you are finished? I'd get bored watching it over and over again.

Goferring
02-06-19, 19:24
Always amazed me when the "best friend" was often met 10 seconds ago, lining up to buy coffee.

Its interesting what pinay will discuss with others, right in front of me. They often believe that I cannot understand anything they say. Even girls who know that I understand her will discuss private info with another pinay right in front of me in the local tongue, info that she would never discuss in English in front of me. This includes talking with a complete stranger or someone the girl has just met in the last hour (sometimes my girl has just met the GF of one of my mates who is having a drink with us).

Goferring
02-06-19, 19:37
Because us monger class only ever mix with the hooker class in the Philippines. We don't get the opportunity to meet worldly Pinays at the Perimeter Bars or riding in a jeepney to Hensonville. I'm not sure the worldly Pinays from the educated set would want to meet with us as they know the reason why we are in the Philippines.Anyone can spend some time outside of bars and chat rooms to explore suburbia.

I've had a few strange comments when I've said I've met girls for platonic dinners etc but I've found that sex is so available that it's refreshing to meet girls who can hold a conversation and generally be good company outside the bedroom. But your right, I don't meet them sitting in a bar in Burgos.

More than once the girl understands why I'm in town and will say point blank that she's happy to go to dinner but the night is not going to end up in bed. Of course, that doesn't stop me making a quick phone call to order in after the nice night is over. 😁.

Kabul Guy
02-06-19, 23:19
It's an old throw away line but many mongers simply do not understand that there are some girls you take home to meet mom and some that you don't.
.....The best are the ones that you only take home to meet Mom if you trust Dad.

Engine Driver
02-06-19, 23:41
Always amazed me when the "best friend" was often met 10 seconds ago, lining up to buy coffee.Pinays must be the only ones who think that having 4,000 friends on FB means you actually have 4,000 friends. Girls in the west have moved on from FB. Seems only girls from shit hole countries are still mesmerized by FB.

Mr Enternational
02-07-19, 00:02
Girls in the west have moved on from FB. Seems only girls from shit hole countries are still mesmerized by FB.No. It's just that girls in the west use it for advertising to make money. Big thing here in Colombia is for guys to line up hookers from fb before they arrive.

RainMania
02-07-19, 00:12
Pinays must be the only ones who think that having 4,000 friends on FB means you actually have 4,000 friends. Girls in the west have moved on from FB. Seems only girls from shit hole countries are still mesmerized by FB.There's very little else going on in these girls' lives, particularly the ones that are not in school or employment. So FB is essentially what their daily lives revolve around.

One gal even boasted on her status 'my blocked list is bigger than your friends list'. That sounded like a real achievement for her. Would still go for 2 k pesos LT though.

Engine Driver
02-07-19, 00:21
There's very little else going on in these girls' lives, particularly the ones that are not in school or employment. So FB is essentially what their daily lives revolve around.

One gal even boasted on her status 'my blocked list is bigger than your friends list'. That sounded like a real achievement for her. Would still go for 2 k pesos LT though.Very true. When I told a hooker in Subic once that I didn't have FB, she looked at me as if I was an illiterate fuckwit from the rice paddies. The only time a hooker will be on higher level than a monger.

Hot looking girls in the west can make serious money on Instagram and YouTube. I'm surprised most Pinay hookers don't know much about Instagram or Snapchat.

Goferring
02-07-19, 01:21
I'd be happy to use FB if it didn't have such wide ranging tentacles and auto recommend friends at the most inappropriate times and from the most inappropriate sources.

Even fake accounts terrify me.

Very true. When I told a hooker in Subic once that I didn't have FB, she looked at me as if I was an illiterate fuckwit from the rice paddies. The only time a hooker will be on higher level than a monger.

Hot looking girls in the west can make serious money on Instagram and YouTube. I'm surprised most Pinay hookers don't know much about Instagram or Snapchat.

Mogwai
02-07-19, 09:00
Hot looking girls in the west can make serious money on Instagram and YouTube. I'm surprised most Pinay hookers don't know much about Instagram or Snapchat.I think in the end they will. They will follow the herd that's going there.

And by the way: Instagram is owned by Facebook. So it might just become the new Facebook. Until everybody gets tired of it and moves to something else again.

Mogwai
02-07-19, 09:09
It's not just the pork which makes these bittches fat.
SNIP

The old American monger has outlived his usefulness.
SNIP
These two posts could have been written by CM. Did he give you a writing class?

ForkTruck
02-07-19, 10:22
I'd be happy to use FB if it didn't have such wide ranging tentacles and auto recommend friends at the most inappropriate times and from the most inappropriate sources.

Even fake accounts terrify me.Many years ago I opened a FB account, then decided it was a mistake preferring my anonymity ad have never been back, I don't want them to know I am still alive because they will come after me. I do not like or use any of the social media apps. IMHO they are a cancer on society. The media loves them because of the conflict they support and feed.

Goferring
02-07-19, 10:30
I agree that it's inevitable. However, the big difference is that sex starved John Smith in the West enables big appearance, endorcement and swag fees. Who is going to pay that in the East where there is a hot girl, ready to blow your mind, on every corner?

I think in the end they will. They will follow the herd that's going there.

And by the way: Instagram is owned by Facebook. So it might just become the new Facebook. Until everybody gets tired of it and moves to something else again.

Engine Driver
02-07-19, 12:11
These two posts could have been written by CM. Did he give you a writing class?Yep, good observation Mog. I signed up for CM's creative writing classes which he conducts in the basement of his mom's house in Detroit. I heard he has some places left for the next intake if you are interested. Since neither CM or I have ever been to the Philippines (let alone fucked a Pinay hooker) the closest we can get is to fantasise through writing. LOL

WestCoast1
02-07-19, 12:55
SNIP I don't want them to know I am still alive because they will come after me.FT: To whom are you referring?

ForkTruck
02-07-19, 13:24
FT: To whom are you referring?The facebook corporation spy network harvesting and selling personal information. I do not trust them knowing about me, what I do, where I am, and who my friends are. I am a hopelessly introvert and private person.

Chocha Monger
02-07-19, 13:49
Yep, good observation Mog. I signed up for CM's creative writing classes which he conducts in the basement of his mom's house in Detroit. I heard he has some places left for the next intake if you are interested. Since neither CM or I have ever been to the Philippines (let alone fucked a Pinay hooker) the closest we can get is to fantasise through writing. LOLSince he comes as a referral, he will even get preferential pricing on the tuition fees. However, he will have to make his own arrangements for airfare, ground transportation, and lodging in Detroit. He must hurry though; those seats are filling up fast! Follow on courses in common mistakes made by Pinay hooker advocates are available. LOL!

Blanquiceleste
02-07-19, 16:04
I'm surprised most Pinay hookers don't know much about Instagram or Snapchat.I would not say that. There are several Pinays on Instagram who will spread for the right price with a man of their choice. But you are right about these platforms not being as popular as "Pacebook". An interesting tidbit. I follow a cute Pinay who found a boyfriend through Instagram and moved to "Calipornia". Beat that!

As an aside, Instagram and Twitter are very well developed hooking platforms in Indonesia. The magic code is BO.

Turgid
02-07-19, 17:11
The facebook corporation spy network harvesting and selling personal information. I do not trust them knowing about me, what I do, where I am, and who my friends are. I am a hopelessly introvert and private person.I share your concerns, however, I do have a facebook account for with more than one billion people active on Facebook I suspect they do not have much time to spend on my boring content.

Dg8787
02-07-19, 17:22
Facebook is very popular for several reasons.

1. Cell phone service companies provide free data for FB and messenger to users. Even when they don't have load.

2. They can "chat" each other on messenger for free even to FB users in other countries, for free.

3. Very easy way to socialize and see what your friends are up to.

Goferring
02-07-19, 18:26
Many pina are now using Tinder simply as a feeder to their IG account. To make contact you need to visit the quoted IG username rather than a Tinder message.

One day I was bored so went for a play / search on Twitter for Indonesian equivalents. Indo's #'s are predominantly in Bahasa Gaul, or at least B Indonesia, abbreviations. I speak zero Tagalog or Bisaya (esp slang) so could not find any #s of note.

Does anyone know any PH #'s in our field that are commonly used?

Enjoy, G.

I would not say that. There are several Pinays on Instagram who will spread for the right price with a man of their choice. But you are right about these platforms not being as popular as "Pacebook". An interesting tidbit. I follow a cute Pinay who found a boyfriend through Instagram and moved to "Calipornia". Beat that!

As an aside, Instagram and Twitter are very well developed hooking platforms in Indonesia. The magic code is BO.

Goferring
02-07-19, 18:44
I'd agree. They are the most active in accumulating data. Even from visits to 3rd party sites and unassociated messenger apps. They are also not shy about putting that info to use in the form of friend, location and advertising recommendations. I can only assume they are just as active in recommending my user name to others as well.

The last thing I want is my profile full of hookers as friend recommendations, hotel options in red light districts and my civilian account recommended to half the girls on Pina Love. Even with fake accounts they seem to be able to connect the dots incredibly well.

FB have owned Instagram and What'sApp for a while now. Previously they were run as separate businesses with their own end to end encription. However, now they are actively working on merging the databases so all the info can be shared across the platforms.

The departure of all the original owner-developers, who focused so highly on encryption and privacy concerns, cannot be a good thing for those concerned about the security of their data and online presence.

The facebook corporation spy network harvesting and selling personal information. I do not trust them knowing about me, what I do, where I am, and who my friends are. I am a hopelessly introvert and private person.

AD Single
02-07-19, 22:46
Hi,

I am visiting Angeles City (and the Philippines) for the first time to be with my Filipino girlfriend whom I have not seen for a year. I'll be staying for 10 days. I'm looking for hotel recommendations preferably in Fields Avenue or its vicinity. Looking for a nice, not too expensive, smokers friendly hotel (smoking rooms? I've read about the smoking ban in public places. Can people still smoke in their hotel rooms?

Also, Is it worth it to stay for a few nights in Manila as well?

Thanks for your help.

Goferring
02-08-19, 00:54
Hi,

I am visiting Angeles City (and the Philippines) for the first time to be with my Filipino girlfriend whom I have not seen for a year. I'll be staying for 10 days. I'm looking for hotel recommendations preferably in Fields Avenue or its vicinity. Looking for a nice, not too expensive, smokers friendly hotel (smoking rooms? I've read about the smoking ban in public places. Can people still smoke in their hotel rooms?

Thanks for your help.Hard to go past the Grand Central. On Fields next door to High Society but still quiet at night. $50 for a huge room with breakfast. Aircon, Wi-Fi, hot water all work.

You will have to check on smoking though.

Enjoy. G.

Engine Driver
02-08-19, 02:12
Hi,

Thanks for your help.What's the purpose of your visit to Manila? You need a specific reason to go as it's not a relaxing place.

Are you into hiking? If so, try the Smokey Mountains area of Tondo.

Are you into mongering? Then try Burgos Street.

Freelancer bars? LA Cafe.

Haute cuisine? Try the local delicacy Pagpag, also found in the top restaurants of Tondo.

High end shopping? Greenbelt area.

Golfinho
02-08-19, 02:28
Hi,

I am visiting Angeles City (and the Philippines) for the first time to be with my Filipino girlfriend whom I have not seen for a year. I'll be staying for 10 days. Also, Is it worth it to stay for a few nights in Manila as well?.It's always worth staying in the capital city of a sovereign nation and people from any number of standpoints, especially as it would be your initial visit to the country. Stay a couple days, see Intramuros, the new Natural History Museum if you're inclined, get over your jetlag, then have a relaxed transfer to Angeles City, or wherever. Try the Luneta Hotel if your GF is with you in Manila. (No need to see Greenbelt Mall, as a mall is a mall anywhere and in the Philippines you'll see the same stores and feeding places in virtually every mall.).

Member #4698
02-08-19, 02:40

Also, Is it worth it to stay for a few nights in Manila as well?The 1st question you should ask yourself is; why are planning to spend time in AC with your Filipina GF whom you have not seen for a year? You do realize Fields Ave, AC is a major RED LIGHT DISTRCT! There is nothing there but honky tonks, bars, hotels and not very culinary restaurants. So, AC is sleazy, but great if you are on the hunt and looking for girls ie mongering. Otherwise it is a big miss. No offence, but is your GF a bar girl? or is she up for 3 somes? If so, then ok, the two of you might have some fun on Fields. If not, go somewhere else. There are a lot of great places in the PI to visit with a GF. Google Philippine Vacation destinations or top 10 places to go in the PI.

Now to you question; Is it worth it to stay for a few nights in Manila as well? Hell yes! Manila is the big city. It has got it all. Great nightclubs and discos for entertainment and dancing, high end malls, parks, and a ton of decent restaurants at all price points. So, if I had a regular Filipina GF I would arrange to meet up in MNL for a day or so and enjoy a lot of reunion sex and some shopping. Then I would take my girl to a beautiful beach (Palawan most likely although there a many fine alternatives) so we could play in the sea and make unrestrained love under the stars. Then I would head back to MNL for our last night together. On the other hand, if I had a working gal that I was really fond of, yeah, AC might be fun for the weekend, but I would still prefer to take her somewhere nice for the majority of our time together.

Hey wait a minute, that is kind of what I did on my last visit to the PI. I hooked up with my 2 favorite Burgos bar girls and after a week of fooling around with them in MNL, I took them both to Sabang Beach, Palawan. The three of us had a great time! I did not miss AC or the MNL bar scene at all although after I got back to MNL I started punting at the Cotton Club in EDSA and different Burgos Bars from the one where my 2 favorites work. It was a great 3 week visit.

I hope this helps.

PolyOrchid
02-08-19, 07:41
I don't get why anyone would demonise a working girl. You hired her body, what did you expect?. The most important thing is to treat her like a human being for that is what she is. Whether you send her away immediately or fall I love with her. Sure she turns on the acting but what does she have left if she gives her inner self to you? And if we were to trawl through the posts on all of this forum you would possibly conclude that our values are actually not mainstream family values. Actually I lost my family because I loved fucking working girls so much ha ha. I later married a girl I met who was a working girl and she loved me deeply, very deeply for 5 long years before I couldn't stand it anymore. But she is still a Close close friend. , somebody I trust implicitly and will care about untill I die.

So we are not the most well socialised beings ourselves. Possibly the most pertinent comment for so many of those lost souls who turn up in Phils, Thailand et al like you describe here is "learn to love yourself before you can love somebody else"..Goddamit, OS, now I live not only in envy of your over-endowment, but your excellent writing, analysis, and description of us band of buffaloes. Good stuff, my man.

Mogwai
02-08-19, 09:10
Since he comes as a referral, he will even get preferential pricing on the tuition fees. However, he will have to make his own arrangements for airfare, ground transportation, and lodging in Detroit. He must hurry though; those seats are filling up fast! Follow on courses in common mistakes made by Pinay hooker advocates are available. LOL!Hey, if it's not free I'm not interested. I'm Dutch you know.

Mogwai
02-08-19, 09:16
Looking for a nice, not too expensive, smokers friendly hotel (smoking rooms?The Pacific Breeze allows smoking in the rooms:http://www.pacificbreezehotel.com.

However I don't know what your definition of 'not too expensive' is.

Zman429
02-08-19, 14:19
Hi,

Thanks for your help.Smoking is allowed in most hotels. Royal Amsterdam, Pacific Breeze, and Fields (great 7 room) hotels are my favorites.

Goferring
02-08-19, 22:41
The 1st question you should ask yourself is; .....I think the real 1st question is WTF are you going to do in AC for ten days if you already have a girl with you?

The place is boring as shit out side drinking and bars.

Dg8787
02-08-19, 22:52
Hey, if it's not free I'm not interested. I'm Dutch you know.Obviously you don't understand the value of the schooling? Or maybe you do!

Dg8787
02-08-19, 23:00
I think the real 1st question is WTF are you going to do in AC for ten days if you already have a girl with you?

The place is boring as shit out side drinking and bars.The GF pussy might get worn out the first day, especially waiting for a year.

It would be nice for me to have the GF assisting me with the immediate clean up of the bar girl and I when we are finished. Nothing like laying there and the GF wiping me down with a warm wash cloth.

GF can do the interviews of the bar girls and lay down the ground rules.

GF can bring in food and drinks.

GF can do lots of other errands.

Goferring
02-08-19, 23:15
The GF pussy might get worn out the first day, especially waiting for a year.

It would be nice for me to have the GF assisting me with the immediate clean up of the bar girl and I when we are finished. Nothing like laying there and the GF wiping me down with a warm wash cloth.

GF can do the interviews of the bar girls and lay down the ground rules.

GF can bring in food and drinks.

GF can do lots of other errands.You're assuming he's the one getting laid.

Seen it many times where a couple bar fine a girl and he's the one locked outside. 🤤.

Mogwai
02-09-19, 11:09
Obviously you don't understand the value of the schooling? Or maybe you do!I take that as a rhetorical question LOL.

Sammon
02-09-19, 17:24
I think the real 1st question is WTF are you going to do in AC for ten days if you already have a girl with you?

The place is boring as shit out side drinking and bars.I have taken sand to the beach couple of times just because my girlfriends at that time wanted to experience AC which they heard of. It turned out to be fun but not for more than 3 days. They enjoyed the bar scene in the beginning but would not go later. They enjoyed dancing in Disco but did not like all the hookers there. If you have a bi girlfriend maybe it is good for three some. Otherwise take GF to vacation destinations which can be many places in Philippines.

AD Single
02-09-19, 22:53
Thanks to all the members who gave me advice about my trip. I ended up booking for a week in Angeles and 3 days in Manila. Pacific Breeze was an excellent recommendation as it has smoking rooms and it has a high rating on the hotel booking platforms.

I am visiting my girlfriend who was a colleague where I work. We are planning on getting married once we both sort out some personal issues. I was curious to visit Angeles to see what it's all about, being an ex-punter. Haha.

Thanks again.

Rick Rock
02-10-19, 02:56
Thanks to all the members who gave me advice about my trip. I ended up booking for a week in Angeles and 3 days in Manila. Pacific Breeze was an excellent recommendation as it has smoking rooms and it has a high rating on the hotel booking platforms.

I am visiting my girlfriend who was a colleague where I work. We are planning on getting married once we both sort out some personal issues. I was curious to visit Angeles to see what it's all about, being an ex-punter. Haha.

Thanks again.If you aren't looking to have sex with hookers, AC has all the appeal of sitting on a cactus.

Wicked Roger
02-10-19, 03:18
I have taken sand to the beach couple of times just because my girlfriends at that time wanted to experience AC which they heard of. It turned out to be fun but not for more than 3 days. They enjoyed the bar scene in the beginning but would not go later. They enjoyed dancing in Disco but did not like all the hookers there. If you have a bi girlfriend maybe it is good for three some. Otherwise take GF to vacation destinations which can be many places in Philippines.Same here and she ended up dancing on a pole naked while my friends wife was eating her out. No one cared we all had fun and the pictures looked good as well LOL. Bring a bi there is great especially for moresomes. An old friend's wife took him there and on his birthday wen to a bar got 3 girls, told them it was a sex party for her husband and they all had fun. It is what AC is for nothing else IMHO as no soul to AC ever LOL.

Otherwise I take then everywhere else and not only in the Philippines.

PedroMorales
02-10-19, 11:35
I am visiting my girlfriend who was a colleague where I work. We are planning on getting married once we both sort out some personal issues. I was curious to visit Angeles to see what it's all about, being an ex-punter. Haha..Report back on those personal issues after your Angeles threesomes.

GoodEnough
02-11-19, 01:24
If you aren't looking to have sex with hookers, AC has all the appeal of sitting on a cactus.A perfect synopsis of the place. There is no reason whatsoever for going there if your motivation isn't chasing hookers.

ForkTruck
02-11-19, 08:09
I flew from Cebu to Clark on PAL yesterday and was originally aisle seated next to two 20 something girls both very cute, I thought this will be an interesting trip. One of the girls told me she had never flown on a plane before and the other girl was her friend ie mentor. The newbie girl was nervous and wanted the window seat to take pictures. OK, so far, but before takeoff the friendly flight attendant asked me to move seats to an exit row because she had no one sitting there and needed a door puller just in case of disaster so I moved. I am pretty sure the newbie and mentor were making the trip to Angeles to make bank from horny guys. My girl was meeting me at Clark airport with car so I did not get info Because I could not do anything with it. I assume girls might not even know where they will be working until interviewed. My girl told me many girls fly in from Cebu to work short time as bar girls and then go back to their province.

Goferring
02-11-19, 09:13
I flew from Cebu to Clark on PAL yesterday and was originally aisle seated next to two 20 something girls both very cute......I'm not doubting your story but the new girl scored some luxury. Normally they arrive on the cheapest boat / bus / ferry not the comfort of a PAL flight.

Of course, she will be working hard to repay the cost of the flight plus whatever the "friend" and mama want to add.

Red Kilt
02-11-19, 09:59
I'm not doubting your story but the new girl scored some luxury. Normally they arrive on the cheapest boat / bus / ferry not the comfort of a PAL flight.

Of course, she will be working hard to repay the cost of the flight plus whatever the "friend" and mama want to add.I agree with Gofer.

PAL fares can be 3 to 4 times the cost of Cebu Pacific alone so I reckon there's a well-heeled sponsor lurking there somewhere.

ForkTruck
02-12-19, 00:39
I'm not doubting your story but the new girl scored some luxury. Normally they arrive on the cheapest boat / bus / ferry not the comfort of a PAL flight.

Of course, she will be working hard to repay the cost of the flight plus whatever the "friend" and mama want to add.Yeah, you may be right, could be just a couple of girls going to AC to visit their Auntie. I like to imagine a more sordid adventure for them.

Goferring
02-12-19, 03:37
Yeah, you may be right, could be just a couple of girls going to AC to visit their Auntie. I like to imagine a more sordid adventure for them.Hahaha. I know if I was you, I would have rapidly developed a sore shoulder and been unable to move seats to assist the hostess. 😁.

Dg8787
02-12-19, 03:57
Yeah, you may be right, could be just a couple of girls going to AC to visit their Auntie. I like to imagine a more sordid adventure for them.About 4 years ago I was waiting near gate 5 for a Cebu to Clark flight. I noticed a girl in a mini skirt and high heel boots. She had a beautiful body. With her was a foreigner and Pinay. I couldn't tell if she was with the guy or not as neither one held hands or arms with the guy. I thought if she was single then she must be going to Angeles to work. I stood near the CR and later the girl walked by to the cr. I caught her on the way out and we talked for a few minutes. She was very nervous standing there talking to me but I got her cell number.

After we landed at Clark they quickly grab their bags and left. Lo and behold she texted me a few hours later and after some discussions she came to my hotel room around midnight. Turns out she was traveling with her friend and her friend's BF and was very embarrassed to be seen making a hook up. Turns out she was not in the sex business. She was one of the sexiest looking pinays I have been with. We would meet up over the next few years until we both drifted apart. Sometimes when I am inside a 7 I would flashback to her to cum. LOL.

After many flights to and from Clark to Cebu I have not met anyone working in the bars.

Mua Tur
02-12-19, 04:31
I agree with Gofer.

PAL fares can be 3 to 4 times the cost of Cebu Pacific alone so I reckon there's a well-heeled sponsor lurking there somewhere.Ha ha, this idea is not correct always. April'18 I was in Cebu. Surprisingly I found PAL is 20% cheaper than Cebu Pacific for CEB-MNL. Even I found BKK-MNL-BKK 1500 bht cheaper than Cebu Pacific.

NewImage
02-14-19, 22:48
Angeles to Sabang. Know its a long trip but thinking if go early from Angeles 4 am ish. Maybe get to Manila 6/7 ish. Then to Batangas Pier. Then to Sabang all in one day. Possibly 4/5 hrs at most.

Know better to break it up but is above doable or am I trying to do too much and should just chill and spend a night in manila.

Looked at Seaplane and too expensive.

Appreciated.

Mr Enternational
02-15-19, 00:46
Angeles to Sabang. Know its a long trip but thinking if go early from Angeles 4 am ish. Maybe get to Manila 6/7 ish. Then to Batangas Pier. Then to Sabang all in one day. Possibly 4/5 hrs at most.Go to the tour desk at the City State Hotel in Ermita. I think the bus for Bantagas Pier leaves at 8.

GreenBud
02-15-19, 01:59
Angeles to Sabang. Know its a long trip but thinking if go early from Angeles 4 am ish. Maybe get to Manila 6/7 ish. Then to Batangas Pier. Then to Sabang all in one day. Possibly 4/5 hrs at most.

Know better to break it up but is above doable or am I trying to do too much and should just chill and spend a night in manila.Easily doable in half a day, depending on traffic. You just have to get to Bantagas before the last ferry leaves in the afternoon. But I've only done the Sabang to Angeles route. But the reverse path should be easy. You can search for my write-up to find the names of the bus companies. But the people working at the bus stations have always been helpful.

From Angeles, take a trike to Dau bus station.

Buy a ticket to Cubao bus station.

Then buy a ticket to Bantagas Pier.

Then buy ferry ticket to Puerto Galera. Posters here have written that the Sabang route has been stopped. If so, you need to go to Puerto Galera town, and then catch a trike or jeepney to Sabang.

As Mr. E wrote, you can catch the Si-Kat shuttle from the City State hotel in Ermita, Manila. The shuttle combo is easy for tourists. But that cost more. Plus you have to get a taxi from the bus station to the hotel.

BrainDrain
02-15-19, 03:00

Know better to break it up but is above doable or am I trying to do too much and should just chill and spend a night in manila.

Looked at Seaplane and too expensive.

Appreciated.You are trying to do too much. Why spend a complete day of your holiday plus the problems of traffic, late ferry, stress of missing you return etc?

Have you explored Bataan peninsular or Marong area, or the unused nuclear power station, or the animal safari park? All within an easy 1-2 hour drive of AC and have you back in time for happy hour at your favourite bar.

Philippines is not a country for reliable connections and fast transits. Some days it all works, some days it doesn't. Technically anything can be achieved in Ph. Realistically about 20% of plans happen to plan.

BD.

Red Kilt
02-15-19, 04:24
Ha ha, this idea is not correct always. April'18 I was in Cebu. Surprisingly I found PAL is 20% cheaper than Cebu Pacific for CEB-MNL. Even I found BKK-MNL-BKK 1500 bht cheaper than Cebu Pacific.I think those are outlier examples MT cherry-picked to make a point.

If you look at the overall comparisons across 10 or so destinations you will see that PAL is (almost) always much more expensive.

I live here and travel frequently for my work so I am looking at fares regularly. Nevertheless, it's always worth checking comparisons.

I just flew business class return Manila to HK on PAL because I wanted some comfort and to avoid the T3 clusterf*ck so price doesn't always come into it.

Mua Tur
02-15-19, 05:29
I think those are outlier examples MT cherry-picked to make a point.

If you look at the overall comparisons across 10 or so destinations you will see that PAL is (almost) always much more expensive.

I live here and travel frequently for my work so I am looking at fares regularly. Nevertheless, it's always worth checking comparisons.

I just flew business class return Manila to HK on PAL because I wanted some comfort and to avoid the T3 clusterf*ck so price doesn't always come into it.Outlier? How you can say that?

You did not read my post properly. I said always PAL is not expansive than Cebu Pacific. Some times it is cheaper than Cebu Pacific too. If you are frequent traveler of PAL than why not you check the March-April (2018) price record?

I would suggest please read the post before commenting any thing "Outlier".

Goferring
02-15-19, 06:00
I think you're both right.

For most of my flights I just want to get from A to B so CP is cheapest the vast majority of the time.

Like for like (tonne of baggage, seat selection to be with friends / family etc) and CPs price inc add ons can rapidly equal or exceed PAL's.

Of course both have killer special sale fares than can throw all of these out the window. 😁.

I think those are outlier examples MT cherry-picked to make a point.

I just flew business class return Manila to HK on PAL because I wanted some comfort and to avoid the T3 clusterf*ck so price doesn't always come into it.

NewImage
02-15-19, 09:59
Go to the tour desk at the City State Hotel in Ermita. I think the bus for Bantagas Pier leaves at 8.If I get to batangas Pier at 10 how do I get to Sabang at that time?

Engine Driver
02-15-19, 10:20
If I get to batangas Pier at 10 how do I get to Sabang at that time?I hope you don't mind my saying, but you have been asking these same questions over and over again for the past three months. People have provided you a truckload of information. We can't plan the trip for you right down to the last bus ride. Take a few chances and just go. You never know what you might find. So what if you only reach AC at 1. 00 am? You'll be there just in time for HiSo. So what if you're stuck in Manila for a night. At least you'll never sleep alone (apologies to LFC).

You might even get seated next to Miss Universe Philippines on the ferry from Batangas and she might end up in your bed that night! What a story to tell the grandkids!

HornDog 3
02-16-19, 05:53
Got in late on Wednesday night that's to the 8 hour delay by Cube Pacific. Had a friend pick me up and take me away to AC. Spend the first night with her. Day two I walked around as I have not been here for 2 years. Wow has a lot changed. Walking street has changed. Messaged a couples of flame friends and had a nice Valentines dinner with both of them. A few drinks later and we are in the room for the night. It is awesome when two girls like to play with each other while I rest in between rounds. They left around 7 am on Friday as they needed to go to their office job.

Day 3/ Friday. Called a massage girl from MeetMe app. She came and gave a nice massage a BBBJCIM. In the afternoon I text a friend from Salombo to stop by on her way to work. She came by early and we had a round before she went to work. Stopped by later that night too by her a drink.

Today I am going to stop over by Score Birds and check uot the pool party. Then hit the gogo's tonight.

Mr Enternational
02-16-19, 06:33
Philippines is not a country for reliable connections and fast transits. Some days it all works, some days it doesn't. Technically anything can be achieved in Ph. Realistically about 20% of plans happen to plan.My first time traveling with a chick in PI we were going to Coron. I was at the airport in Manila and her ass wasn't even there yet. Fuck it. I took my ass to the gate because I didn't want to miss the flight. I would just have to go without her. Finally she showed up at the gate and I gave her the third degree. She said what are you worried about, these flights never leave on time. We were 2 hours late!

Then coming back to Manila we were late again. I had to catch my connecting flight to Bangkok. Worried for nothing. That flight was late too!

WestCoast1
02-16-19, 09:55
Day 3/ Friday. Called a massage girl from MeetMe app. She came and gave a nice massage a BBBJCIM. In the afternoon I text a friend from Salombo to stop by on her way to work. She came by early and we had a round before she went to work. Stopped by later that night too by her a drink.

Today I am going to stop over by Score Birds and check uot the pool party. Then hit the gogo's tonight.Nice Field Report HD. What was your price structure for the ladies?

SaltyPete
02-16-19, 15:15
My first time traveling with a chick in PI we were going to Coron. I was at the airport in Manila and her ass wasn't even there yet. Fuck it. I took my ass to the gate because I didn't want to miss the flight. I would just have to go without her. Finally she showed up at the gate and I gave her the third degree. She said what are you worried about, these flights never leave on time. We were 2 hours late!

Then coming back to Manila we were late again. I had to catch my connecting flight to Bangkok. Worried for nothing. That flight was late too!I've found that Cebu Pacific would re-book me on the earlier flight which was running 2 hours late, and I often got out on time.

HornDog 3
02-17-19, 04:55
I gave the massage girl 2000. She gave me her Line number and said that if I call her she will FS for 2000. As for the my friend from the gogo's. I see them Datong off hours as to not have to give half of the money to the bars. I usually tip them 1500 to 2500.

Now for day 4. Went to Score Birds for the pool party. The best part was the buffet. LOL. The girls were fun to chat with. After the party took a nap then dinner. After dinner I hit the bars. First up was Flamingo. They had about 50 girls on a dance rotation af 25 each. So many girls on a very small stage at one time. They had a good crowd at about 9:30 pm. Form there I hit Red Dragon. I have putted many girls from her in the past. Nice crowd and many many dancers. Had a few drinks then moved on to Dollhouse.

Now I'm Not a picky guy but I did not see any dolls in there last night. So off to Club Atlantis. They had a nice selection of girls. Bought a few lady drinks. Met up with Cha after her shift. Told her 2500 and she agreed. Not a bad fuck. Had breakfast os off she went.

I am by no means a cheap Charlie. If I see someone I think is worth it price she is asking I will pay. But why not try to bargain first.

Now, what to do tonight. HHHHHMMMMM.

BrainDrain
02-17-19, 22:20
Then coming back to Manila we were late again. I had to catch my connecting flight to Bangkok. Worried for nothing. That flight was late too!Please remember that the traffic that makes your girl late is also the traffic that makes the aircrew, the refuellers, the ATC, everyone in in the same pool of lateness.

NewImage
02-17-19, 23:08
Please remember that the traffic that makes your girl late is also the traffic that makes the aircrew, the refuellers, the ATC, everyone in in the same pool of lateness.Thats why I like Sabang - 3 min stroll to bar 2 min stroll back. I'm a lazy bugger I know.

Mr Enternational
02-17-19, 23:55
Please remember that the traffic that makes your girl late is also the traffic that makes the aircrew, the refuellers, the ATC, everyone in in the same pool of lateness.Nope. My girl was late because of local automobile traffic. The planes are late because of air traffic due to them not having a sufficient amount of runways for the number of flights that they have.

Goferring
02-18-19, 05:34
Thats why I like Sabang - 3 min stroll to bar 2 min stroll back. I'm a lazy bugger I know.+1.

Always start at the old Midnight to see the eye candy before the K boys swooped and took all the pretty ones. Then work my way back one bar at a time before "just one more drink" at Coco Lips. Very handy that that was near the last bar on the strip and also the last to close. 😁.

Tasss
02-25-19, 04:17
I'll be using the Genesis bus from Manila for the first time. I'll also be carrying a large luggage with me. Is there a way besides trike to get from SM Clark to a hotel at Fields? I'm afraid a trike can't hold me and my luggage at the same time (or maybe it can, never tried). If that option fails I guess I can use a Grab Car, but I've no experience with Grab.

Dg8787
02-25-19, 17:07
I'll be using the Genesis bus from Manila for the first time. I'll also be carrying a large luggage with me. Is there a way besides trike to get from SM Clark to a hotel at Fields? I'm afraid a trike can't hold me and my luggage at the same time (or maybe it can, never tried). If that option fails I guess I can use a Grab Car, but I've no experience with Grab.A trike can carry you and your large luggage at the same time. They can tie your luggage to the luggage rack on the back of the trike. During the day there are no taxis waiting for customers but there is a "taxi caller" walking around asking if you need a taxi.

I arrived once around 2 am and there were private taxis waiting around for customers. I didn't try them as I used Grab and was pleasantly surprised the Grab taxi was there in a few minutes.

You can't use Grab car unless you download the app and set up an account. You can do that on the Genesis bus using the bus free WiFi.

Tasss
02-26-19, 01:16
A trike can carry you and your large luggage at the same time. They can tie your luggage to the luggage rack on the back of the trike. During the day there are no taxis waiting for customers but there is a "taxi caller" walking around asking if you need a taxi.

I arrived once around 2 am and there were private taxis waiting around for customers. I didn't try them as I used Grab and was pleasantly surprised the Grab taxi was there in a few minutes.

You can't use Grab car unless you download the app and set up an account. You can do that on the Genesis bus using the bus free WiFi.Thanks Dg. I'll try the trike and use Grab as backup. I've already setup Grab at home.

A note about Grab, I've been told there's a cash option but I wanted to avoid having to give the exact amount all the time. If I want to use a CC and I want to add that CC to my account, I can't do that unless the app detects that I'm in a country that Grab is supported in. On Android you can fake your GPS location. I don't think there's a way to do that on iOS. It's nice to get that payment method set up beforehand since sometimes you'll go through a credit card verification from your card issuer if they believe there's fraud, and then you might need access to your home phone number to get your card unlocked.

JimThom
02-26-19, 02:26
Been in Angeles for a couple days now. I had read that the walking street area is not the best place to eat. I have a pretty good nose for digging up food places that slip past others and have walked around the Walking Street area pretty extensively. But I have to say that so far I've been pretty much defeated. It's just not the best place to eat in my experience so far. One decent place to take your girl for Filipino food in a decent atmosphere is 19 Copung Copung where outdoor seating is in little bamboo booths and the food is acceptable (service is a bit slow). It's about a 15-minute walk from walking street on Manila and Road by Saver's Mall. Google maps has the location and hours right (24 hours a day, actually), but says it's all-you-can-eat, which it's not. It's an a la carte place.

For sex, I went to one of the last two remaining short-time places on Raymond street, located at the bend 100 meters or so in as the street curves to the left if you're coming from walking street. Picked the most doable girl from a group of not many doables. ST is about P1200 (like 1150 or 1180 or something not exactly 1200). I chose the ST rooms upstairs because I don't like to bring girls back to my hotel (more on that in a second). But it's real tin shack stuff. Not for everyone. Girl didn't have the best attitude, as is sometimes the case with the better looking ones, but not bad. I also searched Santos Street. Was beckoned into a place that seemed like a similar setup, but the women there were so ghastly that I that I just walked by aghast.

As I just mentioned, I don't like to take girls back to my hotel. It's just not my style. The perfect setup for me is short-time rooms for FS on site, preferably wham bam thank you mam places, but soapies like Annies in Bangkok are also fine (I'm still mourning the loss of the awesome Nataree). The next best is a nearby short-time hotel like the Walking Street Hotel in Pattaya that's right next to the gogo place with the hottest girls on the strip or the place that right down the street from Cyrcee in Phnom Penh. I've RTFF back a ways but haven't found info on places like that. So my questions are: 1) Are there other places with ST rooms on premises in Angeles (preferably with more lookers than on Raymond Street) or soapy-style places? And 2) are there short-time places within a 5 or so minute walk of Fields Walking Street that you can take girls to? There's a Sogo Hotel up the street, but it's like a kilometer away. I don't need any questions / comments about not liking to take girls back to my room. That's my style. Period. I'm just looking for info about ST rooms. Thanks everyone.

Golfinho
02-26-19, 03:07
A trike can carry you and your large luggage at the same time. They can tie your luggage to the luggage rack on the back of the trike. i.Are you saying trikes are now allowed inside Clark again to pick and drop off passengers? That would be news.

Scorpio33
02-26-19, 07:56
Thanks Dg. I'll try the trike and use Grab as backup. I've already setup Grab at home.

A note about Grab, I've been told there's a cash option but I wanted to avoid having to give the exact amount all the time. If I want to use a CC and I want to add that CC to my account, I can't do that unless the app detects that I'm in a country that Grab is supported in. On Android you can fake your GPS location. I don't think there's a way to do that on iOS. It's nice to get that payment method set up beforehand since sometimes you'll go through a credit card verification from your card issuer if they believe there's fraud, and then you might need access to your home phone number to get your card unlocked.Tasss, if you call your credit card provider and let them know in advance where you will be going and on what dates, they can add a travel alert to your account and you shouldn't run into any problems.

Goferring
02-26-19, 10:39
You can't use Grab car unless you download the app and set up an account. You can do that on the Genesis bus using the bus free WiFi.Or Tass can just grab a SIM and / or top up upon arriving at NAIA. Then he will have a local number should he need it, WA, Viber etc connected and Grab fully configured, all by the time he steps off the bus in AC. Saves a last minute scramble while 1000 people are trying to get him to use their car / trike / sister upon arrival.

Enjoy. G.

Engine Driver
02-26-19, 10:50
Went to Score Birds for the pool party. The best part was the buffet. LOL.Yeah, particularly the juicy breast, muff burgers and fresh clams😋.

Goferring
02-26-19, 11:37
Yeah, particularly the juicy breast, muff burgers and fresh clams😋.If my burger smelt like clams, I'd be dining elsewhere. 🤔.

Dg8787
02-26-19, 21:18
Are you saying trikes are now allowed inside Clark again to pick and drop off passengers? That would be news.Nope. I didn't say that.

He asked about the drop off point at SM City Clark Mall.

Dg8787
02-26-19, 21:27
Or Tass can just grab a SIM and / or top up upon arriving at NAIA. Then he will have a local number should he need it, WA, Viber etc connected and Grab fully configured, all by the time he steps off the bus in AC. Saves a last minute scramble while 1000 people are trying to get him to use their car / trike / sister upon arrival.

Enjoy. G.Now that would be so dang easy! I thought he would be able to figure that out.

Mogwai
02-27-19, 08:21
1) Are there other places with ST rooms on premises in Angeles (preferably with more lookers than on Raymond Street) or soapy-style places? And 2) are there short-time places within a 5 or so minute walk of Fields Walking Street that you can take girls to? There's a Sogo Hotel up the street, but it's like a kilometer away. I don't need any questions / comments about not liking to take girls back to my room. That's my style. Period. I'm just looking for info about ST rooms. Thanks everyone.1) Places with ST rooms on premises have been raided some years ago on accusation of facilitating prostitution. And they also found some minors. Since then these places have been drastically reduced.
2) http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2972-Angeles-City-Hotels-amp-Accomodations&p=2268721&viewfull=1#post2268721

Sensi
02-28-19, 10:35
1) Are there other places with ST rooms on premises in Angeles (preferably with more lookers than on Raymond Street) or soapy-style places? And 2) are there short-time places within a 5 or so minute walk of Fields Walking Street that you can take girls to?

Emotions / Touch of class is basically connected to Perimeter Hotel (I think that's the name). Anyhow, one of my favorite spots for short time hookups. Take the girl out of the club and check right in to a room for a couple hours. Done it several times.

Goferring
03-01-19, 00:37
I love it. Worlds best case of inability to RTFF! 😁.

Post 24133:

1) Are there other places with ST rooms on premises in Angeles (preferably with more lookers than on Raymond Street) or soapy-style places? And 2) are there short-time places within a 5 or so minute walk of Fields Walking Street that you can take girls to?

Emotions / Touch of class is basically connected to Perimeter Hotel (I think that's the name). Anyhow, one of my favorite spots for short time hookups. Take the girl out of the club and check right in to a room for a couple hours. Done it several times.Post 24132:

1) Places with ST rooms on premises have been raided some years ago on accusation of facilitating prostitution. And they also found some minors. Since then these places have been drastically reduced.
2) http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2972-Angeles-City-Hotels-amp-Accomodations&p=2268721&viewfull=1#post2268721

Mogwai
03-01-19, 09:07
I love it. Worlds best case of inability to RTFF!What do you mean? Sensi is just answering the same questions as I did.
But maybe you are confused because he did not quote Jimthom's original post correctly.

Goferring
03-01-19, 12:00
But maybe you are confused because he did not quote Jimthom's original post correctly.Correct. My bad.

My apologies, G.

BrainDrain
03-01-19, 13:54
If I want to use a CC and I want to add that CC to my account, I can't do that unless the app detects that I'm in a country that Grab is supported in. On Android you can fake your GPS location. I don't think there's a way to do that on iOS. It's nice to get that payment method set up beforehand since sometimes .I recharge max P2000 onto Grab via Credit Card. Need to be in-country. Yes, it does often trigger a block from the card issuer.

It's also possible to give the first driver cash and they can load your account.

These days I prefer to only go max P1,000 onto Grab in case their service goes shit, like it did in AC a few months ago.

P.S.: It is possible to use Grab without the App. NAIA T3 has a Grab booth that will book the drivers. Also available booths at major Malls. I find this manual process useless though.

BD.

BrainDrain
03-01-19, 13:56
It's about a 15-minute walk from walking street on Manila and Road by Saver's Mall. If you are close to Savers Mall again, cross the road, go one street back and the road parallel going back towards Fields has many local foods place. This area is close to the popular Diamond Estate.

Thanks for the update.

BD.

JimThom
03-01-19, 22:58

"Emotions / Touch of class is basically connected to Perimeter Hotel (I think that's the name). Anyhow, one of my favorite spots for short time hookups. Take the girl out of the club and check right in to a room for a couple hours. Done it several times. "

"Walkabout hotel also for ST.

Walkabout Hotel at the end of Walking Street (towards McArthur) has a sign outside saying they also rent out their rooms short time. 3 hours for 500 PhP."

Thanks. Both of those are exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated.

JimThom
03-01-19, 23:08
If you are close to Savers Mall again, cross the road, go one street back and the road parallel going back towards Fields has many local foods place. This area is close to the popular Diamond Estate.

Thanks for the update.

BD.Wow. That's great. A lot of places there. Thanks.

And when I mentioned 19 Copung Copung in my original post, I should have said it was on MacArthur since the auto-format on this forum turned "Manila capital letter en, as in north, Road, " into "Manila and Road."

NewImage
03-02-19, 14:35
Been doing some prelim research on Angeles Bars for maiden trip. Appears some bars are more Korean focused so best left alone. Rest of bars appears 3000 bar fine is standard and drinks in the 75 to 125 peso range.

Also larger bars Atlantis, Flamingo, Club Asia and Lancelot obviously have more choice.

Question 1- Lady drinks I would presume are more costly?

Question 2. Generally speaking seeing BF and drink prices are similar, is it a case of visiting each bar and see what you find in each? Read Q bar, Red bar, Shooterz small or poor selection.

Question 3. Prefer dealing direct with girl. Is there any room for 1500 to bar and then 1500 to girl later? If you pay 3000 straight up what incentive is there for girl to give good performance.

Question 4. Bar girls preferable to FL as at least if do runner can go back to bar but have often found in Phil mamasans just play dumb so no great benefit of taking bar girl over FL. Intend to use Wechat et al as well.

Question 5. Is Kokomo's food relatively good as seems like good spot to sit and peruse talent.

Appreciate any feedback.

NI.

WestCoast1
03-02-19, 15:18
Question 1- Lady drinks I would presume are more costly?Yes.

Question 3. Prefer dealing direct with girl. Is there any room for 1500 to bar and then 1500 to girl later? If you pay 3000 straight up what incentive is there for girl to give good performance.There is none. You pay the barfine, and no tip is required (unless you want). There is little incentive for good performance. Majority of my experiences are of good performance, with the occasional runner who does not stay the night. You can always offer a tip in the bar before barfining, to entice the girl into good performance.

Question 4. Bar girls preferable to FL as at least if do runner can go back to bar but have often found in Phil mamasans just play dumb so no great benefit of taking bar girl over FL. Intend to use Wechat et al as well.That's not a question.

Question 5. Is Kokomo's food relatively good as seems like good spot to sit and peruse talent.Fair. Better to order an iced tea or brew and peruse.

Goferring
03-02-19, 19:44
There is none. You pay the barfine, and no tip is required (unless you want). There is little incentive for good performance. Majority of my experiences are of good performance, with the occasional runner who does not stay the night. You can always offer a tip in the bar before barfining, to entice the girl into good performance.I realise we are talking about AC but it's important for a newbie or travelling monger to realise that this is not universal across PH. In several other places you will pay roughly half to the bar first and then another half to the girl in the morning. Of course they will try to get full pre payment from someone who does not know the system but it's certainly not required or advised. Burgos and Sabang are examples.

I'd certainly agree that this promotes better service.

Enjoy. G.

Fast Eddie 48
03-04-19, 22:40
I'll be using the Genesis bus from Manila for the first time. I'll also be carrying a large luggage with me. Is there a way besides trike to get from SM Clark to a hotel at Fields? I'm afraid a trike can't hold me and my luggage at the same time (or maybe it can, never tried). If that option fails I guess I can use a Grab Car, but I've no experience with Grab.To Tass.

I will never carry all my baggage all the way to AC, I always stay at Manila for one night hotel can hold your baggage just carry a small tote bag and take the bus to AC from Avenida or EDSA bus station.

Fast Eddie 48.

Goferring
03-05-19, 01:49
To Tass.

I will never carry all my baggage all the way to AC, I always stay at Manila for one night hotel can hold your baggage just carry a small tote bag and take the bus to AC from Avenida or EDSA bus station.

Fast Eddie 48.Spot on Fast Eddie. One of the best things about my last trip was that I travelled with a bag smaller than international carry on. It was super convenient when jumping in and out of taxis, airports, hotels etc.

If Tass needs to bring copious amounts of baggage for work etc I would definitely look at leaving the non essentials in Manila and collecting when I returned. Most hotels will do this for you.

DzikaBomba
03-05-19, 12:07
Question 4. Bar girls preferable to FL as at least if do runner can go back to bar but have often found in Phil mamasans just play dumb so no great benefit of taking bar girl over FL. Intend to use Wechat et al as well.

NI.Wechat really went downhill in the last time. I'm now in AC and can't use it for FL anymore. Only Baklas and Gays. Maybe 1 old Lady.

I tried a new App. MeetMe. Better Results than WeChat.

Transporter
03-05-19, 22:11
Been doing some prelim research on Angeles Bars for maiden trip. Appears some bars are more Korean focused so best left alone. Rest of bars appears 3000 bar fine is standard and drinks in the 75 to 125 peso range.
You could say that almost everywhere in PI is Korean focused, but then again that would be generalizing too much. It is true that the girls are asian focused, light skin tone, or blond hair blue eyes, so if you are korean, japanese, or chinese the girls see it as an easier night. They prefer the three threes. Too them it is the easiest to service, so girls have preferences.

Also larger bars Atlantis, Flamingo, Club Asia and Lancelot obviously have more choice.
In general you could conclude that, but what is more important is how many can you see at a time as opposed to how many total in staff.

Question 1- Lady drinks I would presume are more costly?
Yes..figure about double depending upon time of day and if it is a single, double ladies drink, or premium.

Question 2. Generally speaking seeing BF and drink prices are similar, is it a case of visiting each bar and see what you find in each? Read Q bar, Red bar, Shooterz small or poor selection.
Seeing each bar is SOP, but also visiting them at different times (shifts) will also be a plus

Question 3. Prefer dealing direct with girl. Is there any room for 1500 to bar and then 1500 to girl later? If you pay 3000 straight up what incentive is there for girl to give good performance.
Yes, get out of fields and head up the road (afternoon is best). The 3K is the bar fine, there is still a tip to consider if you want incentives.

When you find a bar you like, buy the mama a drink)s), make friends, ask her recommendations. Get her cp number, you can use her as your pimp.

Question 5. Is Kokomo's food relatively good as seems like good spot to sit and peruse talent.
Its not good, but its not bad. No real need in AC to hang out looking for girls walking by, when you can just go see them 24/7

Appreciate any feedback.

NI.Hope that helps a little.

Goferring
03-06-19, 00:54
Yes, get out of fields and head up the road (afternoon is best). The 3K is the bar fine, there is still a tip to consider if you want incentives.

Hope that helps a little.Transporter is correct. However, don't get the impression that a substantial tip is required. The girl gets a portion of the BF so any tip is to say thanks but not essential.

I gave no tip to the girl that did a runner on me and got no complaints. She didn't bat an eye lid as she did nothing to deserve one.

2-300 p says "thanks"; 500 p says "that was great"; 1000 p would be after you needed three days to recover.

Enjoy. G.

Tasss
03-07-19, 05:17
Now that would be so dang easy! I thought he would be able to figure that out.I always thought they overcharge you for SIMs and plans in the airports, which is why I avoided setting up my SIM and Grab on the spot. Also it takes time to do that, which can also cause you to miss your next shuttle and / or Genesis bus. Don't just assume people are dumb Some of us can actually estimate times and plan ahead.

Anyways, I ended up buying a SIM once I got on Fields. Turns out it's about the same. I believe in NAIA they push the 300 p plan. On Fields it's like 50 p for the SIM and 100 p per week on Globe.

Dg8787
03-07-19, 17:32
I always thought they overcharge you for SIMs and plans in the airports, which is why I avoided setting up my SIM and Grab on the spot. Also it takes time to do that, which can also cause you to miss your next shuttle and / or Genesis bus. Don't just assume people are dumb Some of us can actually estimate times and plan ahead.

Anyways, I ended up buying a SIM once I got on Fields. Turns out it's about the same. I believe in NAIA they push the 300 p plan. On Fields it's like 50 p for the SIM and 100 p per week on Globe.My point was to the other poster that you could figure out the process of buying the sim and load at the airport, get on the Genesis bus and download the Grab while on the bus.

BTW, you can store the credit card info on your grab account and easily replenish your balance.

I suggest before you leave Philippines that you buy an extra sim and 100 load card to use on your next trip. I usually leave with P5000 in various denominations so I don't have to exchange funds right away on my next trip. Also I have 3 days of vitamin V on hand.

Have fun in Phil and take your lunch sir.

Tasss
03-07-19, 17:59
My point was to the other poster that you could figure out the process of buying the sim and load at the airport, get on the Genesis bus and download the Grab while on the bus.

BTW, you can store the credit card info on your grab account and easily replenish your balance.

I suggest before you leave Philippines that you buy an extra sim and 100 load card to use on your next trip. I usually leave with P5000 in various denominations so I don't have to exchange funds right away on my next trip. Also I have 3 days of vitamin V on hand.

Have fun in Phil and take your lunch sir.I appreciate your input. I wasn't clear about it in my post but I have bought a SIM card at the airport before and I thought they overcharged, like most things at the airport. It turns out to not really be the case. Although if I remembered correctly, they did sell me more than I needed before. Finally I ended up not needing Grab since the trike had enough room for me and a luggage on the passenger side.

Goferring
03-07-19, 18:47

I suggest before you leave Philippines that you buy an extra sim and 100 load card to use on your next trip.This is what I do with Grab: I just have my CC in the App. That way each ride is charged directly to my card and there is no need to top up or burn up cash on hand. Of course, this may not be the best if your particular card charges extra fees or would trigger fraud detection.

I keep the same sim for when I return. They last for 12 months before thetly become invalid and are blocked. Upon arrival I'm at the booth long enough to hand over 500 p for a reload card and that's it, I'm on my way. I do like the idea of buying a top up card on exit for use next time.

After you have a sim, both Globe and Smart do offer online top ups from their web site if you register your phone number. This can be the easiest as your number can be topped up at home before even getting on the plane. Third parties also provide this but at a substantial mark up.

Robbaf
03-07-19, 20:48
I always thought they overcharge you for SIMs and plans in the airports, which is why I avoided setting up my SIM and Grab on the spot. Also it takes time to do that, which can also cause you to miss your next shuttle and / or Genesis bus. Don't just assume people are dumb Some of us can actually estimate times and plan ahead.

Anyways, I ended up buying a SIM once I got on Fields. Turns out it's about the same. I believe in NAIA they push the 300 p plan. On Fields it's like 50 p for the SIM and 100 p per week on Globe.My last 20 or so trips, I have used the free Smart SIM offered at the airport Smart booth (as you depart customs) and paid for a 500 P load card, that they load and then they also load the current 14-day unlimited data and 7-day talk-text plans and I normally have around 50 P left. I also get 50 free texts for loading the 500 P load card. I watch them and they show me the text as it arrives when they load the 500 P load card and when they enter the plans. The Smart booths have the most current plans and in all my trips I have not had to buy any more load before departing.

ForkTruck
03-07-19, 21:46
I keep the same sim for when I return. They last for 12 months before they become invalid and are blocked. I was not aware that the sim card only lasts for 12 months, if you get a new sim before or after it becomes invalid do you have to get a new phone number or can you keep the old one? I will return to Philippines after my current sim is one year old. I really don't understand why the sim should ever become invalid as long as some load remains on the phone but this is the Philippines so to me just another illogical thing. I am curious to see if the new 3rd phone company, coming in the future, will have the same business plan as Smart and Globe which is put all their effort into selling load and next to zero effort into improving their processes. IMHO Smart and Globe are oligopoly marketing company's with a very minor and neglected side business of telecommunications.

SunnySideUp123
03-07-19, 21:59
I'll be heading back to AC for a couple days between work days and I think I've figured out how it works as far as finding girls etc. My question now is how open are the barfine girls to taking pics if asked? I don't plan on sharing them with anyone its just for my own memories. Most girls I've been with already almost always ask to turn down the lights as soon as they finish their shower so it makes me feel like they wouldn't want to take pics. I've been with a couple lookers that I wish I had gotten a selfie with, even just fully clothed.

Charm City Dave
03-07-19, 22:58
I was not aware that the sim card only lasts for 12 months, if you get a new sim before or after it becomes invalid do you have to get a new phone number or can you keep the old one? I use Google Fi. It is a little more expensive but I have one US number that works around the world. I have used in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Colombia, Peru, Canada, Singapore, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and of course the US. My service is active before my plane finishing taxing. I carry one phone. I don't have to fumble with sim cards. I have US based English speaking tech support. My bill is simple, charged to my credit card It is rarely more than $30 month. Now you can use many phones with the service, but check the site for compatibility or any limitations your phone may have.

It may not be for everyone including penny pinchers or people who don't want Filipinas having your US number. But it is a no-brainer perfect plan for me. If you are interested here is a link that saves you $20 if you sign up. You can just check the link to see the specifics.

https://g.co/fi/r/AV50AT

Goferring
03-08-19, 00:09
I was not aware that the sim card only lasts for 12 months, if you get a new sim before or after it becomes invalid do you have to get a new phone number or can you keep the old one? I will return to Philippines after my current sim is one year old. I really don't understand why the sim should ever become invalid as long as some load remains on the phone but this is the Philippines so to me just another illogical thing.Both the sim card and the load on it have a shelf life of 12 months. In practice I've found that that date isn't rigidly enforced for the card and they can magically come to life when fresh load is added. Once the load is gone it's gone. It's another arguement for getting the kiosk girls to help out as they can sort out any issues that might arise there and then.

Any new sim will have a new number. I guess there would be a way to keep old numbers but I've never investigated it. If I do get a new number, it's never a huge deal as the girls themselves loose and rotate cards frequently so are use to it. Also, I do most of my calling and messaging on apps which don't care what sim is providing the data connection. You can update the number shown but it's not mandatory. The girls will still see it's your username and profile pic who is calling.

Cheers. G.

Goferring
03-08-19, 00:11
I use Google Fi. It is a little more expensive but I have one US number that works around the world.So if a girl in Manila calls or SMSs your number is she paying international call rates?

Charm City Dave
03-08-19, 00:49
So if a girl in Manila calls or SMSs your number is she paying international call rates?They all use Whatsapp or Viber. Interviewed dozen of girls I met on line and none of them or the bar girls I keep in touch with didn't have one, the other or both.

Dg8787
03-08-19, 01:16
They all use Whatsapp or Viber. Interviewed dozen of girls I met on line and none of them or the bar girls I keep in touch with didn't have one, the other or both.Not all. Some use sms and or Facebook messenger. Facebook is free data on their cp.

Dg8787
03-08-19, 01:18
So if a girl in Manila calls or SMSs your number is she paying international call rates?I think so. Most don't have enough load to sms international. Almost 10-15 pesos a text.

Dg8787
03-08-19, 01:29
I'll be heading back to AC for a couple days between work days and I think I've figured out how it works as far as finding girls etc. My question now is how open are the barfine girls to taking pics if asked? I don't plan on sharing them with anyone its just for my own memories. Most girls I've been with already almost always ask to turn down the lights as soon as they finish their shower so it makes me feel like they wouldn't want to take pics. I've been with a couple lookers that I wish I had gotten a selfie with, even just fully clothed.I would think about as open as to you or me wanting to be video walking down Fields Ave and having it posted to YouTube.

DzikaBomba
03-08-19, 03:21
I'll be heading back to AC for a couple days between work days and I think I've figured out how it works as far as finding girls etc. My question now is how open are the barfine girls to taking pics if asked? I don't plan on sharing them with anyone its just for my own memories. Most girls I've been with already almost always ask to turn down the lights as soon as they finish their shower so it makes me feel like they wouldn't want to take pics. I've been with a couple lookers that I wish I had gotten a selfie with, even just fully clothed.I make pictures of almost all my my AC FL. They are OK with that when the pics are without face. Some are also OK with face.

Red Kilt
03-08-19, 06:56
I think so. Most don't have enough load to sms international. Almost 10-15 pesos a text.As Charm CD said, unless she is using WhatsApp or Viber. They both operate on the international numbers.

The first thing I do when I reach a foreign port is to turn on my aeroplane mode (which chops off my roaming costs etc) and then use wifi to contact my family and friends in various parts of the world through either WhatsApp, Viber or FB Messenger, none of which costs anything.

Mogwai
03-08-19, 09:28
I really don't understand why the sim should ever become invalid as long as some load remains on the phone but this is the Philippines so to me just another illogical thing. I think this applies to SIMs all over the world and has nothing to do with the Philippines. They expire so the phone numbers can be reused.

Charm City Dave
03-08-19, 21:01
Not all. Some use sms and or Facebook messenger. Facebook is free data on their cp.Facebook messenger does not cost to message a Google fi Phone. I was just in the PI for two months splitting my time between Manila and AC. I don't know how many dozens of girls I corresponded with from PL, Tinder, WeChat and DateinAsia. Not a one asked to SMS me. My Manila-AC driver liked to SMS me but I pointed out that it cost him a few pesos and he switched to Whatsapp (which he had). I'm pretty sure if I came across a girl that did not have some data based messenger and only had SMS I could easily get her on Whatsapp or Viber. But I'm thinking that would be very rare indeed.

Wicked Roger
03-08-19, 23:41
The first thing I do when I reach a foreign port is to turn on my aeroplane mode (which chops off my roaming costs etc) and then use wifi to contact my family and friends in various parts of the world through either WhatsApp, Viber or FB Messenger, none of which costs anything.I do the same but as I have work emails to read during the day and am out wandering with no access to WiFi at times I do buy a cheap local SIM card with lots of data and use that as well. In some countries these are dirt cheap (cheaper than the Philippines) and don't need topping up for the time am there plus I sue again on my return. I do this a lot as I travel to many different places a lot and have many in my bag. Some never expire some do very quickly depending on the country (India is 3 months if no activity for example).

The annoying thing in some places is when you get to the airport and try and turn on the free WiFi at the airport- some countries ask you for a local number to verify the phone etc which of course you don't have!

I also use Telegram in some countries especially Eastern Europe and some pinays I know use that also. I avoid all chat on FB messenger of I can.

Mr Enternational
03-09-19, 02:25
I was just in the PI for two months splitting my time between Manila and AC. I don't know how many dozens of girls I corresponded with from PL, Tinder, WeChat and DateinAsia. Not a one asked to SMS me. How. Is that still even a thing? The only people I know that use SMS are Americans that don't go anywhere and are not aware of chatapps like whatsapp.

DzikaBomba
03-09-19, 13:05
How. Is that still even a thing? The only people I know that use SMS are Americans that don't go anywhere and are not aware of chatapps like whatsapp.I also noticed that SMS are still popular here. I have a few AC FL with which I write pnly sms because they have only a normal mobile phone.

I'm now here in AC and I'm still using SMS everyday.

DzikaBomba
03-09-19, 13:08
I noticed this this time and also last time that here in AC are fireworks every Saturday evening.

They are extremely loud and also lasting long.

Somebody also noticed that and knows what that is / means?

Dave_Far
03-09-19, 15:57
I've never been to Angeles City but heard about it a few years ago. I was looking into going and was very excited. Well, I started researching and went back and read all the posts from the last 10-11 pages here, and I got to say, I'm not as excited as before.

Some things I gathered from my reading. 1. Koreans take out all the hot girls before 8:00 pm. 2. The food isn't great. 3. A lot of the girls have a bit of a tummy which is the most concerning to me as I like skinny girls and can be somewhat picky. So what's the current state in AC? This is still one of the best places, right?

Also, is there a limosuine service between AC and Manila where you can have a girl accompany you? I thought I read that here or somewhere else but can no longer find the info / link.

Sammon
03-09-19, 17:31
I've never been to Angeles City but heard about it a few years ago. I was looking into going and was very excited. Well, I started researching and went back and read all the posts from the last 10-11 pages here, and I got to say, I'm not as excited as before.

Some things I gathered from my reading. 1. Koreans take out all the hot girls before 8:00 pm. 2. The food isn't great. 3. A lot of the girls have a bit of a tummy which is the most concerning to me as I like skinny girls and can be somewhat picky. So what's the current state in AC? This is still one of the best places, right?

Also, is there a limosuine service between AC and Manila where you can have a girl accompany you? I thought I read that here or somewhere else but can no longer find the info / link.AC is a must visit for all mongers whether you like or hate it. It is unlike Pattaya, BKK, etc. Major thing is Barfine is all inclusive. Tipping is not necessary. Most go bareback.

There are different varieties real dark to European white, slim to obese, good bodies to flabby, good attitude and bad, aim to please to couldn't care less, one shot and run types to horny girls who will fuck all day and night. With literally hundreds of girls you find all kinds.

Individual experience vary. But is is no reason to stay away.

AC is a place where you do not need to read trip reports to find out.

Nowadays there are is every kind of food is available. For a casual visitor it should not be a big deal.

Do not be put of by various ethnicities who visit AC. There are plenty of girls to go around. Yes, pretty ones are grabbed quickly but does not mean they give good service.

You do not need a limo with girls to get there. Many people have taken buses. I prefer fly the bus.

The Cane
03-09-19, 17:58
Also, is there a limosuine service between AC and Manila where you can have a girl accompany you? I thought I read that here or somewhere else but can no longer find the info / link.If you decide on a car service, then Margarita Station can hook you up: http://www.margaritastation.com/update.php. I understand they will send a girl (s) too, but I did not partake. Go, see, conquer! And like the man said, you can even go bareback!

Dg8787
03-09-19, 18:04

Also, is there a limosuine service between AC and Manila where you can have a girl accompany you? I thought I read that here or somewhere else but can no longer find the info / link.Seems like you read a lot and few reports. With the lack of reports it is hard to understand your likes and dislikes along with your budget requirements.

Dave, it is safe to venture out of the basement, monger and then report back.

AC may not be the place for you.

Goferring
03-09-19, 20:42
AC is a must visit for all mongers whether you like or hate it. It is unlike Pattaya, BKK, etc. Major thing is Barfine is all inclusive. Tipping is not necessary. Most go bareback.

There are different varieties real dark to European white, slim to obese, good bodies to flabby, good attitude and bad, aim to please to couldn't care less, one shot and run types to horny girls who will fuck all day and night. With literally hundreds of girls you find all kinds.

Individual experience vary. But is is no reason to stay away.

AC is a place where you do not need to read trip reports to find out.

Nowadays there are is every kind of food is available. For a casual visitor it should not be a big deal.

Do not be put of by various ethnicities who visit AC. There are plenty of girls to go around. Yes, pretty ones are grabbed quickly but does not mean they give good service.

You do not need a limo with girls to get there. Many people have taken buses. I prefer fly the bus.A pretty accurate summary of AC. In rebuttal of Dave's 3 points: the same girls will likely back in the bar at 8:30 or even High Society after in the night; the food is enough to keep you alive and you're not going for the fine cuisine; there are fat girls, thin girls, tall girls, short girls, girls with purple nail polish and size 8 feet. What ever turns you on, you will find.

If you want a door to door limo with girl (s), most hotels can organise one. It's certainly not a rare request. Of course if you want to do the full 2 week millionaire deal then Angeles Beach Club can organise helicopter transfers, as many chaperones and what ever activities you are willing to pay for.

Most visitors regard AC as a shithole. But it's a shit hole with character that should be experienced at least once and it ticks enough boxes to keep drawing guys back.

Enjoy. G.

Wicked Roger
03-09-19, 23:24
Most visitors regard AC as a shithole. But it's a shit hole with character that should be experienced at least once and it ticks enough boxes to keep drawing guys back..Never a truer sentence about AC has been written IMHO. The first sentence sort or sums up my view after a few visits. Once t try it, then to attend a friend's wedding and finally for a sex party to celebrate a another friend's birthday. After that there are better places to find better girls and food.

So see AC get the T shirt and then explore the country but I can also see why some keep returning every year as YMMV and we all have different flavours.

DzikaBomba
03-10-19, 02:30
If you decide on a car service, then Margarita Station can hook you up: http://www.margaritastation.com/update.php. I understand they will send a girl (s) too, but I did not partake. Go, see, conquer! And like the man said, you can even go bareback!Yeah I have done that also and then you can experience burning sensation when peeing and a dripping dick.

But you also need to experience that!

Today is Sunday so a good day for 24 hour break with antibiotics.

This is a part of AC!

The Cane
03-10-19, 05:58
Yeah I have done that also and then you can experience burning sensation when peeing and a dripping dick.

This is a part of AC!No, I missed that part. I hate it for you!

Dave_Far
03-10-19, 07:01
Thanks for giving your viewpoints.

I'm sure I'll have a great time if I make it out there. I heard about AC and how great it was. I think I've built this unreasonable level of expectation. It's kind of like a movie that gets hyped so much that when you see it, you think it's good but still slightly disappointed. Only one way to find out if it meets expectations is to try yourself.

PedroMorales
03-10-19, 09:18
I heard about AC and how great it was. I think I've built this unreasonable level of expectation. It's kind of like a movie Brokeback Mountain? Dirty Harry? The Sound of Music? Debbie Does Dallas?

Chocha Monger
03-10-19, 14:52
Yeah I have done that also and then you can experience burning sensation when peeing and a dripping dick.

This is a part of AC!The razor blades, dripping dick, and herpes outbreaks are all part of the old charm of Angeles City. Regular visitors and residents all experience it and keep going back for the sweet girls who go bareback every grandpa who comes to town. Bareback built Angeles City, and this is its unique claim to fame. The majority of patrons in Angeles would quit their residency and pilgrimages if the hookers there ceased fucking bareback cum-in-pussy.

SeaTraveler
03-10-19, 15:23
Can't speak for the Phils, but on a recent trip to Jakarta, all but 1 girl let me video the entire session. Some even hammed it up for the camera. Good luck.

Just don't be an ass and post the video online and ruin it for the rest of us.

I'll be heading back to AC for a couple days between work days and I think I've figured out how it works as far as finding girls etc. My question now is how open are the barfine girls to taking pics if asked? I don't plan on sharing them with anyone its just for my own memories. Most girls I've been with already almost always ask to turn down the lights as soon as they finish their shower so it makes me feel like they wouldn't want to take pics. I've been with a couple lookers that I wish I had gotten a selfie with, even just fully clothed.

CzarNicholas
03-10-19, 15:45
I noticed this this time and also last time that here in AC are fireworks every Saturday evening.

They are extremely loud and also lasting long.

Somebody also noticed that and knows what that is / means?Is having an international competition of fireworks.

Every Saturday starting a few weeks back, for a few more weeks.

2 countries compete each Saturday.

Turgid
03-10-19, 18:34
Brokeback Mountain? Dirty Harry? The Sound of Music? Debbie Does Dallas?Dave does Davao.

Sammon
03-10-19, 19:08
Thanks for giving your viewpoints.

I'm sure I'll have a great time if I make it out there. I heard about AC and how great it was. I think I've built this unreasonable level of expectation. It's kind of like a movie that gets hyped so much that when you see it, you think it's good but still slightly disappointed. Only one way to find out if it meets expectations is to try yourself.I made a very nice movie with my GF in Leyte. Very pretty with big pointy boobs. When I went to China my GF there saw it. Instead of getting angry she deleted it and deleted from the memory. I told her I can make one with her and she said no way.

I was going to post the movie here. Oh well!

D Cups
03-10-19, 19:27
I made a very nice movie with my GF in Leyte. Very pretty with big pointy boobs. When I went to China my GF there saw it. Instead of getting angry she deleted it and deleted from the memory. I told her I can make one with her and she said no way.

I was going to post the movie here. Oh well!It's great when you you have your own little porn princess. Filipinas usually love to be photographed and many will star in our vids. Same in Thailand. In Dominican Republic I think the chicas really get off seeing the jizz fly.

Mr Enternational
03-11-19, 04:57
ANGELES CITY, Philippines – Acting on a tip from the United States’
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), police in this city arrested an
American expatriate for alleged online sexual exploitation of minors.

Armed with a warrant, operatives of the Philippine National
Police-Women and Children’s Protection Center-Luzon Field Unit
(PNPWCPC-LFU) initially planned to just search the apartment of Herman
Arnett Ross, 71, for materials, gadgets and electronics equipment
containing sexually-exploited children, on Tuesday, February 19.

The cops decided to conduct an entrapment operation after learning
that Ross had made an arrangement to sexually exploit a 17-year-old
female inside his apartment.

Voltaire John Santillan, a media communications specialist of the
International Justice Mission (IJM), said Ross was arrested while the
female victim was turned over to the Department of Social Welfare and
Development for socio-psychological intervention.

An IJM statement to the media quoted Chief Superintendent William
Macavinta, PNPWCPC chief as saying that the agency will continue to
collaborate with international agencies to go after people exploiting
Filipino children.

Kabul Guy
03-11-19, 07:30
I made a very nice movie with my GF in Leyte. Very pretty with big pointy boobs. When I went to China my GF there saw it. Instead of getting angry she deleted it and deleted from the memory. I told her I can make one with her and she said no way.

I was going to post the movie here. Oh well!Always save stuff to the cloud. I have been saved from lost files many times because of my backup system, including a few scenarios like you had happen.

Tasss
03-11-19, 10:27
My last 2 trips the massage girls near Kokomos and Cebuana were life savers. I'm not seeing many of them now, and some are asking for 3 k for sex. What happened to them?

Wicked Roger
03-11-19, 13:40
The razor blades, dripping dick, and herpes outbreaks are all part of the old charm of Angeles City. Regular visitors and residents all experience it and keep going back for the sweet girls who go bareback every grandpa who comes to town. Bareback built Angeles City, and this is its unique claim to fame. The majority of patrons in Angeles would quit their residency and pilgrimages if the hookers there ceased fucking bareback cum-in-pussy.Some girls I know called it the 'cauliflower disease' as it looked like a cauliflower on the mans todger LOL. Now they laughed about it but when they got the female equivalent they complained but some never saw the doctor for the remedy. Which means many more people got it.

Turgid
03-11-19, 17:11
It's great when you you have your own little porn princess. Filipinas usually love to be photographed and many will star in our vids. Same in Thailand. In Dominican Republic I think the chicas really get off seeing the jizz fly.About 30 years ago when I was living in Manhatten I took a girl I picked up in a bar to my apartment. I put on a porno; I can't recall who the male star was but I recall her saying that she was surprised that a guy so good looking would have such a big schlong. When it was time for us to go to the bed room I noticed that her entire half of the love seat was soaked. She was embarrassed.

BlueHoss
03-12-19, 06:03

Also, is there a limousine service between AC and Manila where you can have a girl accompany you? I thought I read that here or somewhere else but can no longer find the info / link.1.) There's going to be good looking girls any time of night. Just barhop till you find one you like. Beauty is subjective anyways, but I have found solid 10's 3 at 3 AM with nice tight bodies. 2.) Food is perfectly fine. Not Gordan Ramsey, but it's fine. 3.) You can see the tummies on most bargirls because they'll all be wearing a bikini or some other skimpy outfit. Just pick one that doesn't have one LOL. I studied this forum fairly extensively prior to my trip, and I can tell you now that you just need to go. Words cannot describe what AC is like, and the reports don't really do it justice. Yea, it's basically a third world country, but you'll have a fun time.

DzikaBomba
03-13-19, 12:41
My last 2 trips the massage girls near Kokomos and Cebuana were life savers. I'm not seeing many of them now, and some are asking for 3 k for sex. What happened to them?Today in front of the 7/11 near Cebuana there were about 10 of these girls. But there were not the "real" massage girls in suits.

But with them sex should be also possible for much less than 3 k when you are not Korean.

But its true. I also noticed less of them over the time.

Dg8787
03-13-19, 18:59
Today in front of the 7/11 near Cebuana there were about 10 of these girls. But there were not the "real" massage girls in suits.

But with them sex should be also possible for much less than 3 k when you are not Korean.

But its true. I also noticed less of them over the time.Maybe all the uniform ones are busy? Some guys will take 2+ girls at the same time for hours. The uniform ones come out around 6-7 pm and stand between Cebuana and Nathalia Hotel. They are regulars usually from 2 or 3 massage places. Sometimes the police will run them off for a few days.

The civilian dressed ones will hang out between Southstar and 7-11. I guess the police won't run them off as they are in incognito.

X Man
03-15-19, 08:38
Yes, I saw them on the 9th from the third floor of Orchid Inn. If I was still in AC I would look for a better vantage point. Penthouse, Central park, Queens (Living Room Bar), Tubs resto bar, ABC, all have rooftop vantage points.

Saturday 17 and 24 starting at 7 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/smsupermallclark/posts/once-again-the-citys-biggest-fireworks-festival-is-back-now-on-its-7th-year-sm-c/1987408614657152/

Is having an international competition of fireworks.

Every Saturday starting a few weeks back, for a few more weeks.

2 countries compete each Saturday.

Niteluvr
03-15-19, 21:01
I'll be arriving at Clark in April at zero dark thirty where my lady friend should be waiting. By the time we leave the airport I'm guessing it'll be around 4 am and hopefully transportation to Angeles City won't be a problem at that hour. From reading the last 11 pages, I see that the following hotels are preferred: Orchid Inn, Pacific Breeze, Royal Amsterdam, and Fields Walking Street Hotel. Checked them out at Trip.com and all seem reasonable. Someone mentioned Grand Central Hotel but it's sold out.

For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.

Dg8787
03-15-19, 22:00
I'll be arriving at Clark in April at zero dark thirty where my lady friend should be waiting. By the time we leave the airport I'm guessing it'll be around 4 am and hopefully transportation to Angeles City won't be a problem at that hour. From reading the last 11 pages, I see that the following hotels are preferred: Orchid Inn, Pacific Breeze, Royal Amsterdam, and Fields Walking Street Hotel. Checked them out at Trip.com and all seem reasonable. Someone mentioned Grand Central Hotel but it's sold out.

For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.For better results you might post this in Angeles City Hotels forum.

They all serve the functions to sleep, eat and fuck.

Please report back your visit.

BrainDrain
03-15-19, 22:47

For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.For me, if you already have a girl why stay in walking street? Somewhere like Savannah Hotel is out of that cesspit of LB, pick pockets and overpriced food.

P.S: What arrangement do you have with the girl? Is she from AC? What is the likelihood she will be a no show?

Chocha Monger
03-16-19, 00:58
Some girls I know called it the 'cauliflower disease' as it looked like a cauliflower on the mans todger LOL. Now they laughed about it but when they got the female equivalent they complained but some never saw the doctor for the remedy. Which means many more people got it.The ironic thing is that the girls still fuck those cauliflower cocks bareback and complain when they get cauliflower pussy. LOL! Of course, they do not stop fucking other fellas bareback and spreading the cauliflower disease around town. The funniest cases are the 3-holes girls with cauliflower puss and butthole in full bloom. They also laugh about drippy dicks and call it "too low".

Mr Enternational
03-16-19, 05:15
The ironic thing is that the girls still fuck those cauliflower cocks bareback and complain when they get cauliflower pussy. LOL! Of course, they do not stop fucking other fellas bareback and spreading the cauliflower disease around town. The funniest cases are the 3-holes girls with cauliflower puss and butthole in full bloom.All of this is true except the part about them complaining. My 2nd or 3rd time in AC a chick I took from SkyTrax had that shit, butthole and all just like you said. It was like any ordinary day for her. It was a good thing that I looked before I lept. When I called her on it she had the most nonchalant attitude like she didn't see what the big deal was. I put her out and told her to go see a doctor immediately.

Niteluvr
03-16-19, 05:57
For me, if you already have a girl why stay in walking street? Somewhere like Savannah Hotel is out of that cesspit of LB, pick pockets and overpriced food.

P.S: What arrangement do you have with the girl? Is she from AC? What is the likelihood she will be a no show?She's not a working girl and has never been to AC, so this isn't really a mongering vacation unless she flakes on me. I don't know the layout of the city so I wouldn't know what hotels are in the club areas vs. Elsewhere. My flight is ridiculously long, so getting any decent hotel in the wee hours of the morning would be fine. After a long sleep, I did want to stay in AC another day and stroll the walking area with her so I can say that I've been there. As everyone has said, it's a must to see AC one time. I have no doubt she'll be there eagerly waiting. If somehow she's not, will deal with it when the time comes.

Mr Enternational
03-16-19, 07:05
As everyone has said, it's a must to see AC one time.I think they mean if you are alone or have a chick with you that plans on participating. Otherwise it is a complete waste of time. It is like going all the way to Mount Everest and not bringing your climbing or cold weather gear. Nobody gives a flip about the base of the mountain. It is the trek to the top that counts.

The layout of the place is a street named Fields that has bars. Just look at a hotel map and stay on that street or the next street over. Nothing to travel from even around the block to just see. You could probably see that in any city on the planet. The draw is picking up the chicks out of the bars, not just seeing said bars.

Niteluvr
03-17-19, 02:18
I think they mean if you are alone or have a chick with you that plans on participating. Otherwise it is a complete waste of time. It is like going all the way to Mount Everest and not bringing your climbing or cold weather gear. Nobody gives a flip about the base of the mountain. It is the trek to the top that counts.

The layout of the place is a street named Fields that has bars. Just look at a hotel map and stay on that street or the next street over. Nothing to travel from even around the block to just see. You could probably see that in any city on the planet. The draw is picking up the chicks out of the bars, not just seeing said bars.I'm sure you're right, that in the end it will prove to have been a waste of time since I'll be there on a non-mongering tour but, as everyone says, got to see it once and scratch it off the list. Been YouTubing vids of AC so I have a good idea of what to expect; plus, have a buddy here in the ATL who's been giving me advice. My lady friend would not be receptive to participating in threesomes as she claims to be a virgin and acts very shy / conservative when we chat. Not a beauty queen and a little over 40 but still has a nice body. If she does flake on me though, I have a backup plan and will paint the town red. That's how I roll.

Appreciate your sage advice.

Wicked Roger
03-17-19, 04:27
My lady friend would not be receptive to participating in threesomes as she claims to be a virgin and acts very shy / conservative when we chat. Not a beauty queen and a little over 40 but still has a nice body..Have been reading all the questions you have been asking and there are many LOL.

Simple question again (as maybe asked I missed).

Why are bothering with taking a with a 40 year old shy virgin to AC? (have to say that is not possible in the Philippines unless maybe a fugly? LOL). Go to another country / provincial town in the Philippines with no loose women no bars and be basically boring.

Chocha Monger
03-17-19, 14:28
I'm sure you're right, that in the end it will prove to have been a waste of time since I'll be there on a non-mongering tour but, as everyone says, got to see it once and scratch it off the list. Been YouTubing vids of AC so I have a good idea of what to expect; plus, have a buddy here in the ATL who's been giving me advice. My lady friend would not be receptive to participating in threesomes as she claims to be a virgin and acts very shy / conservative when we chat. Not a beauty queen and a little over 40 but still has a nice body. If she does flake on me though, I have a backup plan and will paint the town red. That's how I roll.

Appreciate your sage advice.A 40-year-old virgin Filipina in Angeles City is like finding a unicorn on Fields Ave.

Chocha Monger
03-17-19, 14:40
All of this is true except the part about them complaining. My 2nd or 3rd time in AC a chick I took from SkyTrax had that shit, butthole and all just like you said. It was like any ordinary day for her. It was a good thing that I looked before I lept. When I called her on it she had the most nonchalant attitude like she didn't see what the big deal was. I put her out and told her to go see a doctor immediately.It is always a good idea to look before leaping into the pussy in Angeles City, especially when the girls claim shyness and want the lights turned off. Ramming it in sight unseen is a good way to end up with cauliflower cock disease or worse.

Ggekko2009
03-17-19, 15:50
Looking for pointers for places to visit while here. I prefer places like High Society where freelance get to congregate and I can at least try if we can connect before committing.

I was at HS last night and the price quoted to me was all over the place, with one girl quoting me a price as high as 5000 for LT which I turn down. Maybe I showed up looking like fresh meat, LOL. What would be the suggested range here? I usually prefer LT as I don't like to rush or be rushed, and the morning deeds are what I like.

Mr Enternational
03-17-19, 16:49
I was at HS last night and the price quoted to me was all over the place, with one girl quoting me a price as high as 5000 for LT which I turn down. Maybe I showed up looking like fresh meat, LOL. What would be the suggested range here? I usually prefer LT as I don't like to rush or be rushed, and the morning deeds are what I like.I do not give them more than 1500 LT.

CzarNicholas
03-17-19, 18:46

For those who've stayed at these hotels, is there a reason NOT to choose any of these? Better recommendations? We just need a comfy place to sleep, fuck and eat for a couple days before heading out.If you like to sleep during the day, forget it.

The staff is extremely extremely loud.

And the security likes to give the girls a really hard time about what type of ids they will accept.

CzarNicholas
03-17-19, 18:49
Today in front of the 7/11 near Cebuana there were about 10 of these girls. But there were not the "real" massage girls in suits.

But its true. I also noticed less of them over the time.The pretty ones only want to do massage or a HJ for 2500.

I asked for boom boom, now they all shun me.

CzarNicholas
03-17-19, 18:57
1.) There's going to be good looking girls any time of night. Just barhop till you find one you like. Beauty is subjective anyways, but I have found solid 10's 3 at 3 AM with nice tight bodies. 2.) Food is perfectly fine. Not Gordan Ramsey, but it's fine. 3.) You can see the tummies on most bargirls because they'll all be wearing a bikini or some other skimpy outfit. Just pick one that doesn't have one LOL. I studied this forum fairly extensively prior to my trip, and I can tell you now that you just need to go. Words cannot describe what AC is like, and the reports don't really do it justice. Yea, it's basically a third world country, but you'll have a fun time.Just wondering?

Dg8787
03-17-19, 22:17
Looking for pointers for places to visit while here. I prefer places like High Society where freelance get to congregate and I can at least try if we can connect before committing.

I was at HS last night and the price quoted to me was all over the place, with one girl quoting me a price as high as 5000 for LT which I turn down. Maybe I showed up looking like fresh meat, LOL. What would be the suggested range here? I usually prefer LT as I don't like to rush or be rushed, and the morning deeds are what I like.I would go up to 3 k for LT. If she is really good looking and sexy and must have 5 k LT. To me LT would be min 3 shots.

RainMania
03-17-19, 22:55
I'm sure you're right, that in the end it will prove to have been a waste of time since I'll be there on a non-mongering tour but, as everyone says, got to see it once and scratch it off the list. Been YouTubing vids of AC so I have a good idea of what to expect; plus, have a buddy here in the ATL who's been giving me advice. My lady friend would not be receptive to participating in threesomes as she claims to be a virgin and acts very shy / conservative when we chat. Not a beauty queen and a little over 40 but still has a nice body. If she does flake on me though, I have a backup plan and will paint the town red. That's how I roll.

Appreciate your sage advice.Dude, she's not a virgin. And even if she's being shy, she's playing the long con game on you. If she was so conservative, would she be willing to meet a total stranger from the Internet at night and spend a few days with him?

Filipinas are wonderful people when they're in the right mood, but beware of what comes out of the mouths of many of them. They have this innate ability to say exactly what you want to hear, exactly when you want to hear it and exactly how you want to hear it said. Most of the time it's all bull, but still nice to hear lol.

PedroMorales
03-18-19, 00:54
A 40-year-old virgin Filipina in Angeles City is like finding a unicorn on Fields Ave.There'd be guys on Fields would hump a unicorn. I'm beginning to think the only way to do Fields is on acid. I wish people were not so cynical and accepted the dear dear women at face vale. Love is a tenacious weed and a wed, like a hooker, is just a flower in the wrong place.

Ggekko2009
03-18-19, 01:27
There is a new club in Walking Street that just had a grand opening last week called "Hammer". Located on the second floor on the other end of walking street, I like it a lot which honestly in my view makes High Society looks like a sh#thole. It feels like a cross between Insanity in Bangkok and Colosseum in Jakarta, though Colosseum is still the best among any clubs that I have come across anywhere so far in SEA.

Unlike HS where one has to pay 250 to get in, this new club has no entry fee or cover charge that I know of. I find the price of drinks to be very reasonable too. Maybe things are generally much cheaper in AC compared to other places. I didn't see many freelancers in there yet with the club being so new. However, I will not be surprised that this may be the place to find higher quality FL in the future.

Niteluvr
03-18-19, 05:26
Dude, she's not a virgin. And even if she's being shy, she's playing the long con game on you. If she was so conservative, would she be willing to meet a total stranger from the Internet at night and spend a few days with him?

Filipinas are wonderful people when they're in the right mood, but beware of what comes out of the mouths of many of them. They have this innate ability to say exactly what you want to hear, exactly when you want to hear it and exactly how you want to hear it said. Most of the time it's all bull, but still nice to hear lol.Neither you nor I know if she's a (w) irgin, and she will be vetted to find out. When l met her online, it wasn't to pop a cherry, just to have a good time with a nice civvie and perhaps more if things work out. If it turns out she lied, so be it. I'll get my mileage out of her, vanish into the night and monger the rest of my stay like I've always done. You know the drill.

Dg8787
03-21-19, 01:06
Neither you nor I know if she's a (w) irgin, and she will be vetted to find out. When l met her online, it wasn't to pop a cherry, just to have a good time with a nice civvie and perhaps more if things work out. If it turns out she lied, so be it. I'll get my mileage out of her, vanish into the night and monger the rest of my stay like I've always done. You know the drill.I didn't mean to say you were confused. I meant to say you would get confused from all the tips and information. I remembered I read up and studied up in Angeles years ago for my first trip.

I had it all planned out even to which bars and which girls I would barfine along with where I would eat. I was staying 2 weeks. After the first day and first unplanned bar along with barfine I threw out the plans and schedule. LOL. I have been back at least 30 times. Have never gone to High Society nor Atlantis club and have done fine for myself.

Whether your girl is a virgin or not is none of my business nor anyone else's. Posters here like to tell people how to conduct their business. They should just MYOB.

Looking forward to your full report.

Niteluvr
03-21-19, 01:37
If you like to sleep during the day, forget it.

The staff is extremely extremely loud.

And the security likes to give the girls a really hard time about what type of ids they will accept.Ended up booking a room at Central Park Tower for P3800. They have airport pickup for an additional P400. Forgot to ask if the room has a safe in it. Crap!

Dg8787
03-21-19, 02:22
Ended up booking a room at Central Park Tower for P3800. They have airport pickup for an additional P400. Forgot to ask if the room has a safe in it. Crap!No need to crap. Simple online search to their website will tell you if they have an in room safe or not.

Mr Enternational
03-21-19, 08:42
Ended up booking a room at Central Park Tower for P3800. They have airport pickup for an additional P400. Forgot to ask if the room has a safe in it. Crap!I have stayed at the CP since before they tore the old one down and built the new one. Yes they have a safe in the room.

Ggekko2009
03-21-19, 12:30
Ended up booking a room at Central Park Tower for P3800. They have airport pickup for an additional P400. Forgot to ask if the room has a safe in it. Crap!My friend and I have been staying at Fields Plaza Hotel and ABC. They are pricy but super worth it, especially ABC. The girls love the place too. Whenever they first ask where I stay and hear ABC, their eyes would light up.

Niteluvr
03-22-19, 05:38
My friend and I have been staying at Fields Plaza Hotel and ABC. They are pricy but super worth it, especially ABC. The girls love the place too. Whenever they first ask where I stay and hear ABC, their eyes would light up.I would guess that, given the pics on their websites. Great mongering hotels and would try ABC if I were on a true mongering hunt. Per the reports / videos I've seen on AC, she'd have to be a top tier girl to qualify. Have you found real 10's in AC or do you have to bring them in from other cities? School me up.

Mr Enternational
03-22-19, 09:34
Have you found real 10's in AC or do you have to bring them in from other cities? School me up.You keep losing the ONLY point of AC. Nobody would bring a chick from another city under normal circumstances. The only reason to go to AC is to monger, unless you had business to attend to there. There are much better places in PI to be and to take a chick. I do not think AC comes up on anyone's list of where to bring a chick or where to go if not mongering or doing business.

Ggekko2009
03-22-19, 13:19
You keep losing the ONLY point of AC. Nobody would bring a chick from another city under normal circumstances. The only reason to go to AC is to monger, unless you had business to attend to there. There are much better places in PI to be and to take a chick. I do not think AC comes up on anyone's list of where to bring a chick or where to go if not mongering or doing business.True, girls in AC are plentiful and cheap and if you treat them right, willing to go the distance. Regardless, I saw two Korean guys who brought in these two really hot chicks into the new club called Hammer. By their clothes and demeanor, I am curious where these girls were picked up from. I chatted with one of them, and through Google translate, he said he had the "sisters" picked up from Manila.

Anyway, my point is that it is possible but cases like these are in the minority.

Niteluvr
03-22-19, 14:47
You keep losing the ONLY point of AC. Nobody would bring a chick from another city under normal circumstances. The only reason to go to AC is to monger, unless you had business to attend to there. There are much better places in PI to be and to take a chick. I do not think AC comes up on anyone's list of where to bring a chick or where to go if not mongering or doing business.No, I do understand AC. I was merely asking the guy if he's found any 10's there (for mongering purposes). It has nothing to do with my upcoming visit.

Ggekko2009
03-22-19, 15:32
No, I do understand AC. I was merely asking the guy if he's found any 10's there (for mongering purposes). It has nothing to do with my upcoming visit.I don't know if I have found what I would consider "I would pay at any price to have" kind of girl there. The point system can sometimes be a misleading indicator at least to me. It is too subjective.

Ggekko2009
03-22-19, 16:46
I would guess that, given the pics on their websites. Great mongering hotels and would try ABC if I were on a true mongering hunt. Per the reports / videos I've seen on AC, she'd have to be a top tier girl to qualify. Have you found real 10's in AC or do you have to bring them in from other cities? School me up.By the way, ABC is just a hotel and Club on the top floor. They don't supply girls there like bars on Walking street. If you see girls up in the club, they may be freelancers but not all of them are. I have not seen quality freelancers up there, but I have not been up there on ladies night which is on Wednesdays. So maybe there may be more girls on Wednesday nights. Your best bet is to get girls from the outside that you like and chill out or party at ABC.

Dg8787
03-22-19, 17:53
I don't know if I have found what I would consider "I would pay at any price to have" kind of girl there. The point system can sometimes be a misleading indicator at least to me. It is too subjective.All academic questions.

A few years ago there were a pair of slim toned sisters working in a bar. They dressed, walked and strut the come fuxk me part. These sisters were friendly and nice and got quite a few drinks. I wanted to barfine them that first night I was in the bar as they made me so horny for them. They both had so many drinks lined up that they pawned me off to barfine a new 20 yo girl in the bar. The new girl was so hot in bed! She wore me out. She stayed LT until the afternoon.

I would go back to the bar to see the sisters but they didn't barfine. They were so sexy and lusty that I would have paid anything for one or both. Both were a 10 and I was feeling that I had to have one or both. Turns out a few days later the younger one went with me. In the room She put on a sexy seduction worthy of a porn star. She was tight and toned. She stayed LT. A few days after that the older sister snuck out in the afternoon to my room and put on an even better performance! She only stayed st.

Every time I was in AC these sisters were a must have for me. I would have paid anything for them. I didn't have to. They would come to me separately during their off hours 2-3 k. The younger one would stay all night. Her standard answer to my question about "how many times I can finish?" was " as many times to make you happy PO" .

These 2 were my 10's!

Tasss
03-23-19, 14:48
I've just finished my 4th AC trip. No play-by-play in this report but you can see my previous AC reports more details. I'm mostly reporting on anything different I've done this trip vs previous trips.

Transportation.

Flying to Manila and taking the Genesis bus to AC can save a lot of money than either flying to Clark directly or taking a taxi to AC. I flew into NAIA Terminal 1, took the shuttle to Terminal 3, which is another airport almost. The shuttle didn't check whether I had a transfer ticket, even though there's a sign that says you need to have one. When I got to T3 I had to go inside the terminal to reach some elevators to go down a level, then go out again. When I went inside the terminal, security asked me for a ticket and I just told them I'm taking the Genesis bus and they let me through. When I got to the bottom level I just asked where the Genesis bus is and they pointed me to the right direction. YMMV but I spent 45 min in between waiting for the shuttle, the shuttle time to T3, walking around T3 and waiting for the Genesis bus to leave. It was past midnight so things were probably faster than if it was a day time transfer. I was also lucky I caught the Genesis bus not very long before it was scheduled to depart. The cost is 380 p vs a 3000 p hotel taxi (which was the cost last time I took a taxi from MNL), so you decide if it's worth it or not. The bus trip itself was only 2 hrs, again being past midnight. Air conditioning on the bus was too strong so I suggest bringing a long sleeve shirt or something if you're prone to getting cold.

They made a stop somewhere along the way to pick up more people I guess but the first drop off is SM Clark. There are a bunch of trikes waiting there and as others mentioned in the forum already, the trike is roomy enough to fit me and my big luggage. My hotel is on A Santos Rd. I think if it was a Fields hotel they'd charge 100 p but the trike guy wanted 150. Whatever.

On the return trip, a lot of trike guys know where the Genesis bus is, or if they don't, the bus picks up at the flag pole area at SM mall. Trike was 100 p from A Santos. The bus was on time for my pickup, so don't be late. You can choose between drop off at NAIA 1, 2, or 3. I made the mistake of thinking there's a free shuttle at T3 to T1 and decided to be dropped off at T3 because it was the cheapest. But it turns out the shuttle ends at some point at night so I had to take a white taxi (about 140 p) to T1.

Hotel.

I stayed in Luxury Suites (a part of the RedDoorz chain) which is an apartment style hotel on A Santos. I would have liked Central Park but it's hard to get a 2-3 week reservation there now, unless, I suppose you reserve long in advance, which I didn't. They've also raised prices to match demand. Last year CPT was a good value, but I don't think it is now. There's at least one if not two hotels being built near Fields (Palladium and One Euphoria) so there should be more supply and more price competition coming.

Luxury Suites ended up being a good choice. It's about half the price of Central Park and the rooms are decently sized. They have two buildings across from each other. One looks a little ghetto but the one with the RedDoorz sign looks modern. I got a one bedroom apartment there and they also have studios, which are a bit smaller. No girl ever complained about the room, some liked it a lot. There's a kitchen, which is convenient. There are two issues though, one is that there's construction going on right now, and I anticipate that'll keep going for a couple of months. For the time being, it's noisy during the day, which sucks if you're a night person. Second is that it's about a quarter mile away from Fields. It doesn't sound like much but if you're making multiple round trips daily, for food, money, girls, it can wear you down, especially in the day time heat. When I got a massage girl near Cebuana for example, or after I shop from JJ's, I'd just rather pay a 100 p trike on the way back. Booking this place can be done on regular hotel sites like Hotels.com or Airbnb.

SIM card.

Although I've made 3 previous trips to AC, I never really understood how the prepaid plans work. I simply had someone at the airport do everything for me and I remembered paying something like 350 p for about a month worth of service. However it was always more than I needed so I decided to buy the SIM and load independently this trip.

Unlike what we're used to in the US, load, aka prepaid credit, is used to buy "promo codes" that apply on your account. If you use load without promo codes applied, you'll get killed on usage charges as I found out the hard way. I bought a 50 p Globe SIM this time. The most popular codes are "Gosakto", which costs 100 p and gives you 7 days of unlimited text and up to 2 GB of data, and "Gosurf50", for 1 GB and 3 days. There's also a one month 300 p code from Globe. You dial #143* on your phone to apply those codes. You can also text those codes to 8080 but that didn't work for me. If you only care about convenience, just get everything done at the airport. But if you're a penny pincher, I'd suggest checking what they're selling at the airport and comparing it against the costs I mentioned. Sometimes you'll save money, sometimes not.

Unlike what some other countries, you do need SMS in PI. Relying only on WiFi will limit your communication option with some girls. A lot of girls don't have smartphones and since popular Smart / Globe promos give you unlimited texts but limited data, people still rely on texting for communication. Many girls don't have WiFi at home so they don't have an incentive to buy a smartphone. There's a brand called TM (owned by Globe) that has 5 peso per day texting plans that I've seen a girl use.

Miscellaneous.

I hate Filipino food and everyone complains about the choices here. A couple of places I went to this time with decent food: tacos at Tequila Reef, burgers at Bunny Burger, pizza and BBQ at Juanita's Guesthouse. I'm not big on Korean food, but if I had to pick one restaurant on / near Fields I'd pick Yi San. I've had good and bad orders from Kokomo's. Envy's nice and fancy but their portions are small. I ordered Mongolian beef there, and it was cooked way too sweet.

I usually stock up on Cialis when I come to AC. 2 boxes (8 pills) can be had for 250 pesos, although you'd have to walk away sometimes before the seller accepts. The lowest price I've ever had for one box is 150 from previous trips.

Girl prices and current conditions.

The two major changes I've seen from early 2018 was the increase in barfines (along with FL prices to match) and more girls not doing BBFS. There are increasing number of newcomers to AC and the demand is up. Roughly 1/3 of all the girls I asked will not do BBFS. I've heard that the bar owners are telling girls not to do it. This is a net positive change for me since there are less STDs going around and I test before I go.

The daytime bars on Friendship and the few that are open on Walking St are charging 2000-2500, an increase of a few hundred pesos on average. Those bars open at 11:30-12 and by 1-2 pm they're mostly deserted, with the good looking girls taken already. The Walking Street bars mainly open at 6 pm with barfines usually between 3000-3500 and some girls going for 4000. This is about a 500 p increase from last year's average. If you do what the waitresses tell you to do, which is to buy drinks, pick a girl, buy her a drink, then she refuses to barfine you or does not meet your other requirements, you're looking at spending hundreds to 1000+ on wasted drinks alone. I bought single LDs for the girls and only for those who agree to barfine, and no one seemed to mind. Just tip the girl directly afterwards for her "loss" of 50 p if you want. I also tip the waitress if she finds me a girl who I end up taking.

If you want to do bargirls ST before they go to work, you can offer 1500 and increase it to 2000 if they refuse. I wouldn't pay more than 2 k. Scheduling them after work is iffy because they might get barfined that day or they'll change their mind and just go home because they're tired.

HiSo girls are increasing their prices to match the barfines. I was lucky to get one girl for 1500 one night, but most are asking for more. I always proposed 1500 first but when I hear a counteroffer of 3000 I just stop listening. Guy / girl ratio is often 1:1 approximately, which isn't very good if you have standards for looks. You eliminate the girls who are ugly, asking for stupid prices, and the girls who are just having fun there, and you end up with not that many real choices. IMO it's fine if you want to find a girl to just drink or dance with, but not a good place to pick up to get laid anymore. You've always had to deal with the drunk guys, the douchebags and second hand smoke while you were there. Before it was worth it, but I think that's no longer true. It used to be that I sourced about 1/3 of my girls from HiSo, but I only took one out this trip.

FLs walking on Fields were also sometimes asking for 3 k but I've had 2 take 1500 and one take 1800. Do these "3 k" girls know that for the same amount of money people could have just barfined got LT? I see FLs spread out all over the place now. Either that or I wasn't looking hard enough before. There are some in front of Kokomo's, in front of Philly's (has a mix of LB and real girls there, so be careful), standing at the sidewalks of walking street, green benches area near the money changers. Non-HiSo FLs picked up the slack where HiSo failed me this time. I don't know why HiSo got so shitty. Maybe because HiSo started charging cover for girls, whereas they didn't a few years back, so the girls looking for money are less inclined to go in and those that do go in look to make back their investment.

Massage girls are all over the place now too, some are in street clothes, mostly in uniform. I've seen them in front of Bunny Burger, 7-11, and in front of the shops between 7-11 and Margarita Station, along with the usual places of behind Kokomo's and in front of Cebuana. One non-uniformed massage girl also spotted me as I was walking out of After Dark, which is just a very random place. Unlike a year ago, lots of massage girls either don't do full service, don't do BBFS, or ask for 3 k. I was able to talk a 3 k massage girl down to 2 k by explaining to her that she can just tell the boss she's doing only a massage and pocketing 1600. Otherwise if she reports to the boss she's fucking a customer, she gets paid 1. 5 k and her boss gets 1. 5 k. The massage girls come out after 6 pm. They were the best bargains before, but this time not really. The price that I paid were all between 1. 5-2 k. Due to the increased prices, more difficult negotiations, and the fact that a lot of them don't do BJs, they lost a lot of value for me.

There are some touts on A Santos Rd between Johnny St and Henyfel St that will offer girls for 1 k ST. But the selection is very limited and mostly ugly. I did luck out once since I had to walk that route several times a day and met a pretty cute girl. Some girls won't go to your hotel because there's a short time hotel nearby where they expect you to go. That area's not very well lit so be careful of your belongings and use common sense.

I barfined more this time than on my previous two trips. Only on my maiden AC trip I barfined more often. I didn't expect it to be that way, but due to HiSo and massage girl options becoming worse, the value equation is now starting to favor them again. I prefer the Korean bars more than the traditional bars because usually the girls are better looking, waitresses are less pushy, and they're larger so you have more choices. The downside is sometimes the girls are placed so far away from you that you can't see their faces, and the evening gowns they wear cover up any issues they have on their stomach.

Sessions of note.

Both the best and worst experiences this trip were with bargirls. I interviewed a girl thoroughly at After School, asking her twice if she does BBFS and she said yes both times. It was her first day on the job. In my room she refused BB and didn't do BJ so I sent her back. No refunds, a waste of about 3 k including drinks and trike, but I'd rather save my energy for another girl that day. A girl from Las Vegas was a sex freak. She fucked so hard that I thought my dick was going to break and kept fucking my cock for 5 minutes after I've already shot inside her. Superb experience.

FLs are equally YMMV. A 1500 p FL outside of Phillys was a blowjob master and took a dripping creampie at the end. Never saw her again and didn't get her number because she said she was using her mom's phone. On the opposite end of the quality spectrum, I also saw one right outside RedDoorz as I was walking towards Fields. She called out to me, I bit for 1000, but I should have paid attention to her attitude, and it ended up being a really bad experience and I told her to stop and go away.

One FL I picked up in front of Kokomo's interestingly came from Manila that day, does one guy (me), and goes back same night. That cost her about 6 hours round trip I'd imagine, but 1000-1200 pesos after expenses is probably a lot better than what she makes a day in a regular job.

Final thoughts.

AC is still cheap compared to the rest of the world but its price increases faster than other destination. Therefore if you look at it purely as a fuckathon destination, it loses appeal year over year. I haven't been coming here for that long, but the changes since my first trip 4 years ago were pretty major. The whole of SE Asia is improving economically and there's just going to be more choices for these girls moving forward in terms of regular jobs or just higher paying clients.

But if you want to fall in love and deal with the issues that result from actual relationships, then the Philippines is still one of the best places for that.

Niteluvr
03-23-19, 20:49
Transportation.

Flying to Manila and taking the Genesis bus to AC can save a lot of money than either flying to Clark directly or taking a taxi to AC. I flew into NAIA Terminal 1, took the shuttle to Terminal 3, which is another airport almost. The shuttle didn't check whether I had a transfer ticket, even though there's a sign that says you need to have one. When I got to T3 I had to go inside the terminal to reach some elevators to go down a level, then go out again. When I went inside the terminal, security asked me for a ticket and I just told them I'm taking the Genesis bus and they let me through. When I got to the bottom level I just asked where the Genesis bus is and they pointed me to the right direction. YMMV but I spent 45 min in between waiting for the shuttle, the shuttle time to T3, walking around T3 and waiting for the Genesis bus to leave. It was past midnight so things were probably faster than if it was a day time transfer. I was also lucky I caught the Genesis bus not very long before it was scheduled to depart. The cost is 380 p vs a 3000 p hotel taxi (which was the cost last time I took a taxi from MNL), so you decide if it's worth it or not. The bus trip itself was only 2 hrs, again being past midnight..Outstanding info. Learned a lot and printing this one out.

Dg8787
03-23-19, 21:56
Outstanding info. Learned a lot and printing this one out.You are welcome. If you had read the reports earlier you would have seen the info on SIM card and load, getting to Genesis Bus at Terminal 3. Getting a trike at SM City Clark.

Tasss is an honorable member. He posted reports as promised so all can learn.

Looking forward to your reports.

BTW, the stop is in Ortigas, part of Manila. The stop doesn't last more than 30 seconds for passengers to offload and onload.

CenTexCrash
03-24-19, 04:20
Hello,

Resident US / Texas citizen / village idiot here will have a 48 hour monger opp in April. Will arrive Saturday night from Seoul into Clark ICN-CRK and will indulge until it's time to sail onward late Monday night MNL-SYD.

Main question to post here: I have read lists of bars / clubs on various websites and one I read I didn't save the link and forgot where I read this, maybe why'all could clue me? Said it's a club not a bar and the girls there are other bar's working girls clocked out for the night on their personal time, and you can strike up a deal with no bar fines no middle man and essentially negotiate a better rate directly with girls for what bars would normally charge. Does that synopsis ring a bell? Anyone? (Starting to wish I saved the URL I swear somewhere said this).

And would this route be recommended or stick to the bars?

Bonus question: If I can handle Tijuana MX, Reynosa MX, and a lightning quick few hours in LA Cafe, what's my survival chances in AC?

Mr Enternational
03-24-19, 04:42
I have read lists of bars / clubs on various websites and one I read I didn't save the link and forgot where I read this, maybe why'all could clue me? Said it's a club not a bar and the girls there are other bar's working girls clocked out for the night on their personal time, and you can strike up a deal with no bar fines no middle man and essentially negotiate a better rate directly with girls for what bars would normally charge. I would suspect that it is High Society Disco. See the report below posted by Tasss.

Niteluvr
03-24-19, 05:39
You are welcome. If you had read the reports earlier you would have seen the info on SIM card and load, getting to Genesis Bus at Terminal 3. Getting a trike at SM City Clark.

Tasss is an honorable member. He posted reports as promised so all can learn.

Looking forward to your reports.

BTW, the stop is in Ortigas, part of Manila. The stop doesn't last more than 30 seconds for passengers to offload and onload.Tasss has posted the most informative info in this thread in many weeks, minus the elevated cynicism from those who hawk the Phils threads, ad nauseam. His post is a breath of fresh air.

Dg8787
03-24-19, 06:07
Tasss has posted the most informative info in this thread in many weeks, minus the elevated cynicism from those who hawk the Phils threads, ad nauseam. His post is a breath of fresh air.Tasss got the info regarding SIM cards and Genesis bus from me. My point was you could have read it a few weeks ago if you rtff.

But you were too lazy or too busy being a troll. Your post #13042 in the Shanghai forum speaks loudly about you.

Yes I had my reservations about you a few weeks ago and now upon reading your disgusting post #13042 has verified that for me.

NewImage
03-24-19, 06:55
I've just finished my 4th AC trip. No play-by-play in this report but you can see my previous AC reports more details. I'm mostly reporting on anything different I've done this trip vs previous trips.
But if you want to fall in love and deal with the issues that result from actual relationships, then the Philippines is still one of the best places for that.Like your no nonsense writing style and observations.

Again many thanks.

NI.

Tasss
03-24-19, 09:09
Like your no nonsense writing style and observations.

Again many thanks.

NI.Yw, just giving back to the board what it's given me over the years.

If anyone cares, my next trip is probably a return trip to Bogota. I posted a very detailed newbie report for that city about August of last year. It's about as cheap as AC in certain areas, more variety, sexier girls (better bodies and more skill in bed), only 8 HR flight, and no need to deal with drama from girls who fall in love on the first sex LOL. The only reason I came to AC this time was because of a heavily discounted plane ticket to MNL and the "discovery" of the Genesis bus. Without either of those, I wouldn't have come.

Mogwai
03-24-19, 09:34
Flying to Manila and taking the Genesis bus to AC can save a lot of money than either flying to Clark directly or taking a taxi to AC. I guess that depends on where you're coming from. Coming from Europe (Amsterdam) there's no price difference between Manila or Clark so I always try to find a flight to Clark, usually via Hong Kong. However for the way back I often have to fly from Manila since the schedule from Clark is not good on most of the days.

Although I've made 3 previous trips to AC, I never really understood how the prepaid plans work. I simply had someone at the airport do everything for me and I remembered paying something like 350 p for about a month worth of service. However it was always more than I needed so I decided to buy the SIM and load independently this trip.

Unlike what we're used to in the US, load, aka prepaid credit, is used to buy "promo codes" that apply on your account. If you use load without promo codes applied, you'll get killed on usage charges as I found out the hard way. I bought a 50 p Globe SIM this time. The most popular codes are "Gosakto", which costs 100 p and gives you 7 days of unlimited text and up to 2 GB of data, and "Gosurf50", for 1 GB and 3 days. There's also a one month 300 p code from Globe. You dial #143* on your phone to apply those codes. You can also text those codes to 8080 but that didn't work for me. If you only care about convenience, just get everything done at the airport. But if you're a penny pincher, I'd suggest checking what they're selling at the airport and comparing it against the costs I mentioned. Sometimes you'll save money, sometimes not.These promo codes and conditions often change and you can save a few bucks by comparing them. Just go to the web sites of Globe and Smart to figure it out.

Blanquiceleste
03-24-19, 15:41
I hate Filipino food and everyone complains about the choices here. A couple of places I went to this time with decent food: tacos at Tequila Reef, burgers at Bunny Burger, pizza and BBQ at Juanita's Guesthouse. I'm not big on Korean food, but if I had to pick one restaurant on / near Fields I'd pick Yi San. I've had good and bad orders from Kokomo's. Envy's nice and fancy but their portions are small. I ordered Mongolian beef there, and it was cooked way too sweet.If you like Thai food (who doesn't?) give Patchawaran a spin. Great food, decent prices.

Also, Edelweiss is a solid 8/10 for German food. They used to stock Oettinger, but not any more (I was there 8 months back, if they have it back then great).

Kokomos is shit. Yu Fu In is good for Japanese food, but a bit pricey.

Ggekko2009
03-24-19, 15:52
Hello,

Resident US / Texas citizen / village idiot here will have a 48 hour monger opp in April. Will arrive Saturday night from Seoul into Clark ICN-CRK and will indulge until it's time to sail onward late Monday night MNL-SYD.

Main question to post here: I have read lists of bars / clubs on various websites and one I read I didn't save the link and forgot where I read this, maybe why'all could clue me? Said it's a club not a bar and the girls there are other bar's working girls clocked out for the night on their personal time, and you can strike up a deal with no bar fines no middle man and essentially negotiate a better rate directly with girls for what bars would normally charge. Does that synopsis ring a bell? Anyone? (Starting to wish I saved the URL I swear somewhere said this).

And would this route be recommended or stick to the bars?

Bonus question: If I can handle Tijuana MX, Reynosa MX, and a lightning quick few hours in LA Cafe, what's my survival chances in AC?I am like you on the same boat, pun intended of course as I am also a newbie to AC and therefore the info I am to provide below is from a newbie perspective. This is what I would do if I am limited in time.

There are many bars located along the Walking Street, and each bar has a supply of their own girls. The girls would perform and parade on stage so that you can have a look of them before you make your pick. The girl can keep you company but you are expected to buy them lady drink. Each drink cost 300 pesos on average, and they can consume these drinks pretty quickly. This cycle will repeat until you are ready to barfine them. The barfine can range from 2500 to 4500 depending on the club and the different level of the girls. I would try to explain and maybe forum vets can correct me if I provide incorrect info here.

There are two types of girls in the bar. Some are "models" and some are "performers" like those that perform in clubs like XS and pole dancers in Atlantis. The models can be barfined and that includes ST sex. The performers can be barfine but they usually only provide companionship and not necessarily sex. So you need to confirm your selection before barfining.

The first observation I had was when I observed some Koreans trotting along multiple girls on the street or into the club, and I was thinking if he is going to have threesome or foursome with some many girls. It turned out not to be the case as explained by the girls. Most of them may pick a few in one go and more likely than not provide companionship for them as the primary service. Again, don't quote me on that as this was just based on heresay from the girls.

The club with a bigger selection of girls include Atlantis. If you want club that is opened earlier during the day, it will be the Ponytails next to ABC hotel.

High Society has a lot of Freelancers in there, but you need to pay 250 pesos cover charge to get in. I found the price quoted by them to me pretty much on the high side but YMMV. That is my limited experience with AC so far.

RedMau5
03-24-19, 16:07
I am like you on the same boat, pun intended of course as I am also a newbie to AC and therefore the info I am to provide below is from a newbie perspective. This is what I would do if I am limited in time.

There are many bars located along the Walking Street, and each bar has a supply of their own girls. The girls would perform and parade on stage so that you can have a look of them before you make your pick. The girl can keep you company but you are expected to buy them lady drink. Each drink cost 300 pesos on average, and they can consume these drinks pretty quickly. This cycle will repeat until you are ready to barfine them. The barfine can range from 2500 to 4500 depending on the club and the different level of the girls. I would try to explain and maybe forum vets can correct me if I provide incorrect info here.

There are two types of girls in the bar. Some are "models" and some are "performers" like those that perform in clubs like XS and pole dancers in Atlantis. The models can be barfined and that includes ST sex. The performers can be barfine but they usually only provide companionship and not necessarily sex. So you need to confirm your selection before barfining..Strange how certain girls are models only providing companionship for a fee IF they aren't attracted to you. This is a escape goat that allows all the girls to be able to choose who they are willing to have sex with and who they won't. The question to ask is whether they will allow you to fuck them and should be ask first and foremost.

Ggekko2009
03-25-19, 00:47
If you like Thai food (who doesn't?) give Patchawaran a spin. Great food, decent prices.

Also, Edelweiss is a solid 8/10 for German food. They used to stock Oettinger, but not any more (I was there 8 months back, if they have it back then great).

Kokomos is shit. Yu Fu In is good for Japanese food, but a bit pricey.Unfortunately Filipino food is just too bland, too fried and too oily for my taste. So far, I like Pancit quite a bit, sort of like pan fried noodles or rice noodles, and it is their national dish after all. Other than that as for the rest of other dishes, not so much.

I have tried the Thai food at the restaurant just below the ABC hotel. It was decent but not great. In any case, there are just unfortunately too many Korean restaurants along Walking street and I wish there are more varieties.

There is actually a side stall selling pretty decent Ramen at quite a cheap price near McDonald. Too bad it is served up with chicken and not pork.

Tasty German food to me is an oxymoron, but I do like their bread. Even when traveling in Germany, I do not seek out their food, LOL.

Blanquiceleste
03-25-19, 01:19
Unfortunately Filipino food is just too bland, too fried and too oily for my taste. So far, I like Pancit quite a bit, sort of like pan fried noodles or rice noodles, and it is their national dish after all. Other than that as for the rest of other dishes, not so much.

I have tried the Thai food at the restaurant just below the ABC hotel. It was decent but not great. In any case, there are just unfortunately too many Korean restaurants along Walking street and I wish there are more varieties.

There is actually a side stall selling pretty decent Ramen at quite a cheap price near McDonald. Too bad it is served up with chicken and not pork.

Tasty German food to me is an oxymoron, but I do like their bread. Even when traveling in Germany, I do not seek out their food, LOL.I totally agree with your assessment of Filipino food. Pancit Canton is actually a variant of fried noodles brought in by Chinese immigrants. And it is certainly not the national dish. That distinction would probably go to Adobo or Lechon or Sinigang or Tapsilog, or Balut or Kare Kare or Bistek or some other logic-defying dish. That said, Lechon and Kinilaw in Cebu are actually pretty good. In fact Cebu has a much better selection of food like baked Blue Marlin steak, scallops, etc.

Ramen with chicken sounds strange. Never tried that combination.

German food can be good when done well. Check out Edelweiss, you won't be disappointed. They have a giant meat platter that isn't for the faint hearted. The bread is pretty decent, but I would not call it authentic.

Ggekko2009
03-25-19, 05:27
Strange how certain girls are models only providing companionship for a fee IF they aren't attracted to you. This is a escape goat that allows all the girls to be able to choose who they are willing to have sex with and who they won't. The question to ask is whether they will allow you to fuck them and should be ask first and foremost.I am pretty sure these girls will tell you if their barfine includes sex or not, or if it is just for companionship. But it is better for you to ask so that mutual expectations can be set.

Goferring
03-25-19, 05:40
Strange how certain girls are models only providing companionship for a fee IF they aren't attracted to you. This is a escape goat that allows all the girls to be able to choose who they are willing to have sex with and who they won't. The question to ask is whether they will allow you to fuck them and should be ask first and foremost.The same can be said for girls magically becoming Cherry Girls or Menstruating. They have plenty of excuses on hand, esp those that are good looking and can be selective.

Gunners1
03-25-19, 10:35
Greetings.

One of the girls who (used) to work at the pool bar (Ground floor) have changed the management and is under the same management as the aqua club.

Previously you could buy lady drinks and can bar fine the girls in the pool bar to visit your room for a quickie or night. But no longer as this policy has changed. In doing so. They fired about 4 ladies as well. The s3 xy skirts with the huge slit on the side as also gone. And they wear the same uniform as the staff in aqua club.

If anyone is keen on meeting with the girl who used to work there let me know as she is looking for work and a way to support her young child. She is honestly great company and has worked in Dubai previously. She plans to save up some money and return there this June. Read my last day report on AC During me previous trip.

So if any mongers (seniors only) are keen to meet her drop me a PM.

Take care.

G.

Ggekko2009
03-25-19, 16:03
Yw, just giving back to the board what it's given me over the years.

If anyone cares, my next trip is probably a return trip to Bogota. I posted a very detailed newbie report for that city about August of last year. It's about as cheap as AC in certain areas, more variety, sexier girls (better bodies and more skill in bed), only 8 HR flight, and no need to deal with drama from girls who fall in love on the first sex LOL. The only reason I came to AC this time was because of a heavily discounted plane ticket to MNL and the "discovery" of the Genesis bus. Without either of those, I wouldn't have come.I am interested in your opinion between the girls found in AC vs these Colombian chicas found in Bogota and Medellin. I would like to explore Bogota and Medellin in the near future.

Mr Enternational
03-25-19, 16:34
I am interested in your opinion between the girls found in AC vs these Colombian chicas found in Bogota and Medellin. I would like to explore Bogota and Medellin in the near future.Opinion as far as what? That is a very vague question. As always different strokes for different folks.

PedroMorales
03-25-19, 17:17
I am interested in your opinion between the girls found in AC vs these Colombian chicas found in Bogota and Medellin. I would like to explore Bogota and Medellin in the near future.Big ass Colombians win hands down, hard ass some Pinays make the medals' table. Breast wise, if you like lots of leche, it's the Colombians. If you are on a diet, Pinays are better as they are only a mouth full.

Sammon
03-26-19, 03:39
I am interested in your opinion between the girls found in AC vs these Colombian chicas found in Bogota and Medellin. I would like to explore Bogota and Medellin in the near future.Colombians hands down! Not only in Colombia but other countries where I met many beautiful Colombians. They are oversexed with big firm boobs (some man made but most are originals). They love to take charge and hump you to death.

Philippine girls on the other hand are on the meeker side and equally sex crazy. But more subservient. Many you need to teach to have a good time.

BlueHoss
03-26-19, 07:04
Just wondering?No, I don't LOL. Not sure how my post made it seem that way.