PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

SaltyPete
04-29-19, 15:22
Your pricing is accurate. 10 k in AC would be if she came with 2 hot friends. 😁.

Remember that girls can smell desperation and price and act accordingly. Just go out, have some fun in the bars, online and HiSo and see what happens.And don't let on that you are a newbie.

KY694
04-29-19, 17:07
Found a girl on Tinder, 3000 for LT. Look nice, willing to video call, checked out. But she said her mom was sleeping, cannot talk. (warning).

Booked her, she came, I immediately recognized she is a ladyboy. I very politely apologized and explained that I did not know from her Tinder profile and offered her 250 to leave with taxi immediately. She looked very upset, and I did not want to be an asshole so I gave her a glass of water and time to calm down. Afterward, I passed her 300, and she said what is 300, she wants what we agreed on (2000 or 3000). But she is OK with 1000. I finally realised it is a scam. I showed her there is not a single word on her Tinder profile that says she is a ladyboy. She said she labelled herself as male. Bullshit, my tinder is set to match only female. Plus, the video without talking, it was an intentional scam. I explained to her about the Tinder and video call, did not use the word scam, rather said that it was a misunderstanding. I was hoping that she will leave without an issue.

She was threatening me that she knows so many people on walking street. She will make my life hell if I pass by there. I know that is empty threat, no way they can recognise me on walking street, and I am leaving soon anyway. Nevertheless, she refused to leave and stressed that her time and preparation worth much more than 250, but I refused to pay more than 300. Without leaving her alone in my apartment, I called the apartment management office. They sent in a local guy to help me out. Eventually she agreed to leave on 350 php.

Totally my stupidity and inexperience to get into this mess.

Mood ruined and energy depleted, I ended the day without anything else.

Mr Enternational
04-29-19, 18:54
Found a girl on Tinder, 3000 for LT. Look nice, willing to video call, checked out. But she said her mom was sleeping, cannot talk. (warning).

Booked her, she came, I immediately recognized she is a ladyboy. I very politely apologized and explained that I did not know from her Tinder profile and offered her 250 to leave with taxi immediately. She looked very upset, and I did not want to be an asshole so I gave her a glass of water and time to calm down. LOL. Great story Mr. Nice Guy. When you immediately realized it was a dude you should have said I like ladies, not men. Goodbye! Instead, you entertained it by offering water and free money, which gave way for him to try to steamroll over your politeness. 3000 is way too much for an AC freelancer anyway. You pay damn near that much at the bars and it has to be split between the bar and the chick. Give them hoes 1500 for LT.

Sammon
04-29-19, 20:34

Booked her, she came, I immediately recognized she is a ladyboy. I very politely apologized and explained that I did not know from her Tinder profile and offered her 250 to leave with taxi immediately. She looked very upset, and I did not want to be an asshole so I gave her a glass of water and time to calm down. Afterward, I passed her 300, and she said what is 300, she wants what we agreed on (2000 or 3000). But she is OK with 1000. I finally realised it is a scam. I showed her there is not a single word on her Tinder profile that says she is a ladyboy. She said she labelled herself as male. Bullshit, my tinder is set to match only female. Plus, the video without talking, it was an intentional scam. I explained to her about the Tinder and video call, did not use the word scam, rather said that it was a misunderstanding. I was hoping that she will leave without an issue.

She was threatening me that she knows so many people on walking street. She will make my life hell if I pass by there. I know that is empty threat, no way they can recognise me on walking street, and I am leaving soon anyway. Nevertheless, she refused to leave and stressed that her time and preparation worth much more than 250, but I refused to pay more than 300. Without leaving her alone in my apartment, I called the apartment management office. They sent in a local guy to help me out. Eventually she agreed to leave on 350 php.

Totally my stupidity and inexperience to get into this mess.

Mood ruined and energy depleted, I ended the day without anything else.Never ever let anybody know where you are staying especially when you are staying at air be&be apartment. When I stay in a hotel I always meet them at the reception unless I know her from video chat.

Yes, there are plenty of ladyboys. They try every which way. But in my experience I always ask right away on messaging if she is real girl irrespective of what the profile picture shows. Some real girls get offended but I explain that there are many baklas. Then they understand.

If you are spending 3000 get a girl from the bar. There are many bargirls who will stay LT and may rock your world.

Mr Enternational
04-29-19, 21:23
Never ever let anybody know where you are staying especially when you are staying at air be&be apartment. When I stay in a hotel I always meet them at the reception unless I know her from video chat.Great point. Chicks in PI, Colombia, and Dominican Republic always want to know where you are staying. I tell them when you are on your way that is when I will tell you. Then I will usually tell them some other place down the street and meet them there.

Even when I am leaving High Society with a chick I will tell her that I am staying at the Clarkton and we have to walk there. We go walking that way and I veer off to the place I am really staying. If you were back home, you would not give random mfs off the internet your address (I don't think).

P.S. Better to meet them outside than at reception. In his case, the people that work there would have thought he was into ladyboys if he let them get as far as the front desk (although he did let him get to the room).

RainMania
04-29-19, 21:50
Found a girl on Tinder, 3000 for LT. Look nice, willing to video call, checked out. But she said her mom was sleeping, cannot talk. (warning).Dude, it's like almost every possible thing that could go wrong is hitting you one after another LOL.

Perhaps its a sign that you should give the bars a go.

I hope your luck changes very soon!

American Warrior
04-29-19, 23:28
Dude, it's like almost every possible thing that could go wrong is hitting you one after another LOL.

Perhaps its a sign that you should give the bars a go.

I hope your luck changes very soon!KY694 go to a bar or two you will fair better. You do not have to stay long get a bottled water see the two rotations and bounce if no girl to your liking.

Mr Enternational
04-30-19, 01:37
I started using WeChat. Messaged like 10 girls and 2 responded with a yes to meeting. I mentioned 3000 LT. One of them just stopped responding completely. The other one sent a "hahahahahaha" and stopped responding too. I asked what price they want, they were not even replying. I still cannot figure out what price range they are. Probably 5000-10 K LT.Chill and go with the flow. Many chicks you meet online are not even hookers and you are jumping the gun and scaring them off. Don't be so anxious. Take it as if you are looking for a normal chick to date until THEY mention money. Then ask them how much. And even if they say 200 pesos tell them that is too much. If you are not embarrassed by your offer then you are offering too much.

Niteluvr
04-30-19, 01:47
Great point. Chicks in PI, Colombia, and Dominican Republic always want to know where you are staying. I tell them when you are on your way that is when I will tell you. Then I will usually tell them some other place down the street and meet them there.

Even when I am leaving High Society with a chick I will tell her that I am staying at the Clarkton and we have to walk there. We go walking that way and I veer off to the place I am really staying. If you were back home, you would not give random mfs off the internet your address (I don't think).

P.S. Better to meet them outside than at reception. In his case, the people that work there would have thought he was into ladyboys if he let them get as far as the front desk (although he did let him get to the room).What's the risk of telling a working girl which hotel you're staying at in the Phils? It's not like you're giving them your room number.

CzarNicholas
04-30-19, 01:54
What's the risk of telling a working girl which hotel you're staying at in the Phils? It's not like you're giving them your room number.Where's the benefit?

KY694
04-30-19, 04:12
I was planning to end my day. I was laying on the bed, feeling stupid about what I did. There were 2 cute girls in the apartment management team, they saw the whole ladyboy thing, so I went down to thank them for their help, but that was just an excuse to engage them in chit chatting. They said why not go to a bar or a club and have a good time. I am usually not a club person, except when I am frustrated or excited, only special occasions. Fuck it, I was thinking to myself, today is probably the day to do clubbing.

This was great. I went to High society, closed my eye and danced for 3 hours. Not giving a fuck at all. Sadly, it was probably the best time I had in AC so far, nothing sexy. During the 3 hours, I was actually touched by quite a few girls, some I ignored, some I just introduced myself and slowly moved away. But they did quote me the price: 3000-4000 to take them home, So I assume that is the price range in High So. At around 3 am, I decided it was finally time to find a girl. A cute small girl (called my girl hereafter) touched me and signalled me to dance with her, after 1 min, I already cut to the chase and asked her to go with me.

I obviously have no clue what is the procedure, so my girl brought me to a corner where her friends were. One of the girl, a black girl, took my hand dragged me to a more quiet corner to explain to me. My girl did not stop her. She explained that she works for my girl and I should give her the money at the spot. I hesitated, but eventually gave in after her convincing me for 5 min. Back to my girl, her friends got to know that I gave the money to the black girl and they were visibly shocked. My girl got very mad. Turned out the black girl has nothing to do with her, they don't even know each other. My girl's friend and I cornered the black girl in the toilet, forced her to give me back the money. If she did not, I had enough -ve energy from the day to punch her in the face. She gave in quickly. At that point, I had a feeling that it will end up bad, and wanted to back off. Her friends told me if I back off now, it is really not nice to the girl. So I gave the money directly to the girl.

We finally left the club at 4:30 am. My girl's mood gets better. She suggested we eat something. The dinner was nice but it was probably a mistake for me. My girl was drunk and she kept drinking on the dinner table and talked to everyone in the restaurant. She also turned a deaf ear to my request to leave after an hour. I slowly realized that the strategy is to get drunk and stay awake as late as possible, so that when we reach our place, she will just pass out. The dinner was nice, I enjoyed having dinner with her, but I kept requesting to leave. At that moment, I thought I should not have given 3000 to her already, then I could have bailed out during dinner. When we finally left at 7 am and reached my place, She sat on the sofa and collapsed immediately. I pushed her to the bed. Her clothes are tight, I cannot get it off. And I am pretty sure having sex with someone who passed out is a kind of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123).

So, now here I am, 11 am Tue. I should be quite tired but I cannot sleep. Sitting on the bed with a passed out girl next to me, writing an ISG report, and recollecting what has happened today. I think I just paid for 3000 + dinner for a ST time (if it will happen when she wake up) and some sleeping time. And my day will be wasted. Somehow, I am not upset or anything, at this point, I pretty much can accept whatever fate throws at me. I probably have a phrase "scam me" written on my forehead and I did not know about it. Just kidding, I know things will go better with some caution and experience.

I hope the admin approve my post quickly, I do have 2 questions for you:

1. Should I have given the 3000 later, instead of before leaving High so?

2. Usually how does LT 3000 work? Sex, sleep, sex again and the girl leave?

RacShack
04-30-19, 04:41
LOL. Great story Mr. Nice Guy. When you immediately realized it was a dude you should have said I like ladies, not men. Goodbye! Instead, you entertained it by offering water and free money, which gave way for him to try to steamroll over your politeness. 3000 is way too much for an AC freelancer anyway. You pay damn near that much at the bars and it has to be split between the bar and the chick. Give them hoes 1500 for LT.Are you starting to not believe anything he says? Can someone really be this naive? And have zero street smarts? I'm just wondering!

Niteluvr
04-30-19, 04:46
Where's the benefit?Exactly both. I don't see a detriment or benefit to giving a provider my hotel name in the Phils.

Mr Enternational
04-30-19, 05:19

2. Usually how does LT 3000 work? Sex, sleep, sex again and the girl leave?For sure you are just trolling us now.

Mr Enternational
04-30-19, 05:23
Exactly both. I don't see a detriment or benefit to giving a provider my hotel name in the Phils.Must be the streetwise in me. I just do not give out information to random strangers like that.

KY694
04-30-19, 05:37
For sure you are just trolling us now.I am not trolling you. Every single word is true and exactly what happened to me. The girl is still sleeping on my bed. If it helps to make you believe I am sending you a photo of her sleeping via PM. Clear your inbox.

Goferring
04-30-19, 05:51
I probably have a phrase "scam me" written on my forehead and I did not know about it. Just kidding, I know things will go better with some caution and experience.

2. Usually how does LT 3000 work? Sex, sleep, sex again and the girl leave?KY,

I hate to say it but after being so easily ripped off, so many times, in public places, you are correct. You are now a marked man as an easy con. AC is a small place, Girls talk and I can guarantee prepaying the wrong girl in a crowded club and your other incidents would have been noticed and is now the subject of gossip.

My only suggestion is to dramatically lower your expectations. Forget about finding a stunner or GFE fun girl for a long raucous romp. Go to a gogo and grab a ST take away. That way there is only upside: at worst you get a shot away as planned or, if you do manage to find someone not out to RIP you off, she may stay overnight.

Battle on. G.

Goferring
04-30-19, 05:55
Must be the streetwise in me. I just do not give out information to random strangers like that.Or the paranoia. 😁.

For the record if we are likely to end up in bed back at my room, I've no issues with giving my hotel name. If I'm at all unsure we will meet at neutral territory for a pre-interview.

Enjoy. G.

Albert9989
04-30-19, 10:21

2. Usually how does LT 3000 work? Sex, sleep, sex again and the girl leave?How long do you stay there?

May be better now to change place if you want to stay longer. As Gof says you will not have an easy hunting in a place where you are so well known. .

Why not move to Makati Burgos for example, and check there if you have learn from these experiences.

Sammon
04-30-19, 11:36

2. Usually how does LT 3000 work? Sex, sleep, sex again and the girl leave?I do not know if I should laugh or yell reading your reports. Do you have a dunce cap on your head?

Why are you having such a problem getting a decent girl of all places in Angeles city? I think you need a wingman to navigate the area of mongering. All of our members did not start out as experts. We learned along the way how to enjoy.

All girls have feelings even if they are two bit working girls. You striking out every which way leads me to believe you are not friendly enough or firm enough to get what you want. With wall to wall girls in Angeles why such a confusion?

We all know money alone does not cut the deal. It is how you use money to manipulate girls to get what you want.

One word of warning! Never ever lay a hand on any person especially girls in a foreign country whatever the provocation is. Philippine jails are not the proverbial Hilton.

My advice is do not overthink all variables. Just go with the flow. Girls come in all different. Some nice some not nice. Some screw your head rather than your dick. You have to learn to navigate mongering world. Do not post here crying about your experiences.

Most of us are seasoned mongers here and only can offer some good advices but not spoon feeding your brain.

Goferring
04-30-19, 14:16
My advice is do not overthink all variables. Just go with the flow. Girls come in all different. Some nice some not nice. Some screw your head rather than your dick. Amen to that.

The one common thing with all of my best hookups and nights out is that they have all been spontaneous, where I've just gone out, not trying to force a great night. Many have resulted in wild nights, multi day rolling Bar Fines or repeat sessions over years.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
04-30-19, 14:25
One word of warning! Never ever lay a hand on any person especially girls in a foreign country whatever the provocation is. Philippine jails are not the proverbial Hilton.Many times the retaliation has resulted in a permanent stay in the Philippines: 6 feet under, no jail required.

G.

D Cups
04-30-19, 15:05
I do not know if I should laugh or yell reading your reports. Do you have a dunce cap on your head?

Why are you having such a problem getting a decent girl of all places in Angeles city? I think you need a wingman.I was thinking the same thing, Samm.

D Cups
04-30-19, 16:35
To show you I am not trolling, here is the photo.

She is sleeping so deeply and I am wild awake. I cannot leave her in my room. Plus I paid 3000 and we did even touch each other. What a mess!

I am trying to figure out what to do now.KY, are you a millienial?

Transporter
04-30-19, 17:49
Being played.

Manfield04
04-30-19, 19:14
Just make sure she is still breathing otherwise you will land in trouble.

She is sleeping so deeply and I am wild awake. I cannot leave her in my room. Plus I paid 3000 and we did even touch each other. What a mess! I am trying to figure out what to do now.

KY694
04-30-19, 20:06
KY, are you a millienial?Yes. I am. I am 30.

Please, tell me how did you figure out?

KY694
04-30-19, 20:21
It turned out to be very great. No worries now.

I am having a great time. Report will follow. No time now. Going to High So with my girl.

Dear member Sxxxx, you messaged me but I cannot reply you due to your setting.

BrainDrain
04-30-19, 22:01
While it is nice that KY694 has posted his experiences, it is hard to believe if he has as he said RTFF.

Putting that aside, it does show what happens to the un-prepared mongers that are hitting AC. Of all the guys on walking street it is only a small % that will have RTFF this forum. Most are going in blind.

BD.

CzarNicholas
05-01-19, 07:27
Azithromycin and doxycycline it stops you from getting the drips. That's it anything else don't think so. Been tested for everything never caught nothing. I take 1 a day for every day I'm here, and then 1 a day for 7 days after I leave. It's something I read and so far thank God it's worked. I get from James my Viagra vendor he knows a pharmacist who passes him a prescription that you need now. A year ago you could just buy it. Take it in Morning you will from the antibiotics it's strong. I drink a few hrs after no issues. Everybody is different so don't go bareb everybody you see. I pick and choose who I bareb and so far so good. I never bang older looking chicks or drug users but still shit can happen. Ask any Viagra vendor for James he's my hook up good deals but pesky as fuck funny they all are.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/health/un-drug-resistance-antibiotics.html?action=click&module=Discovery&pgtype=Homepage

NewImage
05-01-19, 11:39
While it is nice that KY694 has posted his experiences, it is hard to believe if he has as he said RTFF.
Putting that aside, it does show what happens to the un-prepared mongers that are hitting AC. Of all the guys on walking street it is only a small % that will have RTFF this forum. Most are going in blind.
BD.I am sure at some time in our punting career we have all made poor choices that have put us in precarious situations. I know I have at least 2 times gone home and thanked God that I was still alive or at the very least uninjured.

Be this story true or not it is a timely reminder that we play in a world full of lies, deception and shady characters.

I have learnt that I must always be in control, always have an exit strategy and try to be as streetwise and educated about the scene I am playing in as possible.

As BD commented and many others will attest to fresh unprepared mongers will be lambs to the slaughter.

Although I often comment " You can't help dumb people " we must always be vigilant that as I said we play in a different world to that which most of us live in.

Knowledge is power but also protection.

Here endeth the lesson.

NI.

D Cups
05-01-19, 14:06

BD.Hi BD,

Apparently he did read the forum because he was originally staying in Manila for the four days but decided to go to AC based on member's advice. He's a newbie and a millennial so let's go easy on him.

D Cups
05-01-19, 14:13
Yes. I am. I am 30.

Please, tell me how did you figure out?Educated guess. Your generation has a reputation for limited initiative among other things. No worries, as long as you figured it out and had some fun. BTW I'm 63, been around the block a few times. Cheers, buddy. We were all young once. Going to places like AC and doing twenty-somethings makes me feel young again.

Sammon
05-01-19, 21:03
It turned out to be very great. No worries now.

I am having a great time. Report will follow. No time now. Going to High So with my girl.

Dear member Sxxxx, you messaged me but I cannot reply you due to your setting.You need to stop this ' my girl ' shit unless you plan to get married to her. She is just one of many of your conquests. Girls tend to latch on if you show your weaknesses. If you are having a good time with her so be it. Do not profess love. Moment your back is turned she will be humping many. Remember you met her in a Disco and she is a working girl offering sex to anybody. Do not be a fool because you will become one of many western union fools.

Be careful!

Mr Enternational
05-02-19, 02:52
You need to stop this ' my girl ' shit unless you plan to get married to her. She is just one of many of your conquests. Girls tend to latch on if you show your weaknesses.Besides that, you go to the club to pick up chicks. Once you have one there is no need to go back until you are ready to get a new one.

She gets to take him up to High Society and brag to her friends that she has a new meal ticket. He should have been pumping and dumping his first few times so he would learn not to get attached. Now, next thing you know love will be in the air with the first girl that treats him right.

X Man
05-02-19, 12:12
A gal might ask you, "have you been here before?

Yes, is probably the safest answer.

No is a bit complicated. You will either be led like a lamb to the slaughter, or you might get the best GFE you've ever had. The two may be one and the same, BTW.

I am sure at some time in our punting career we have all made poor choices that have put us in precarious situations.
SNIP>>>>
Here endeth the lesson.

NI.

Niteluvr
05-03-19, 02:27
Yes. I am. I am 30.

Please, tell me how did you figure out?

Educated guess. Your generation has a reputation for limited initiative among other things. No worries, as long as you figured it out and had some fun. BTW I'm 63, been around the block a few times. Cheers, buddy. We were all young once. Going to places like AC and doing twenty-somethings makes me feel young again.

Not entirely true. Some younger folks have succeeded expectations. Heard of a young science major who discovered that applying heat to water produces an effect called boiling.

Just kidding KY and good luck. You've posted some refreshing reports. Keep them coming!

KY694
05-03-19, 07:27
I dunno how this turned into a whole generation thing. There is always a bias when the older folks criticize the younger one. You always remember the stereotype when it fits, not when they don't. I am not sure where the "limited initiative" thing come from. I actually did read a lot of the forum posts in both Manila and AC threads, of course, I could have missed a lot of things. My problem is I am like an open book, easy to read. Yet, I have hard time reading others or assuming an ill intention. I can be conned even in safer environment like in US. I am particularly bad at this among my peers, there is nothing to do with the generation. Reading posts help familiar myself, but won't completely eliminate the chance of me being scammed. Most of the time, I learn things the hard way. The key is not to be scammed too badly the first time, so that I am willing to try again and keep learning. I am not bad at my professional work, but when it comes to this thing, I am dumb like a rock.

I just left PH. It is very sad to leave. It feels like the hang-overs and emptiness you have after a great night out. The feeling will take some time to fade. Final report will follow.

Not entirely true. Some younger folks have succeeded expectations. Heard of a young science major who discovered that applying heat to water produces an effect called boiling.

Just kidding KY and good luck. You've posted some refreshing reports. Keep them coming!

Goferring
05-04-19, 00:25
My problem is I am like an open book, easy to read. Yet, I have hard time reading others or assuming an ill intention. I can be conned even in safer environment like in US.In all truthfulness, you made some pretty basic rookie mistakes. However, any Senior Member who turns these into a Newbie bashing exercise has very selective memory. We've all had our share of great times and disaster seasons. I'd suggest that anyone who pretends that every time was an error free fuckfest is only kidding themselves.

Reports like yours are also informative to readers, showing some of the pits falls to watch out for. You may not have enjoyed them but the bad times also provided something for us to smile at. 😁.

It's great to read that you had a good time in the end.

Cheers. G.

KY694
05-04-19, 01:06
All of you are very accurate in your prediction. HAHA.

A gal might ask you, "have you been here before?

No is a bit complicated. You will either be led like a lamb to the slaughter, or you might get the best GFE you've ever had. The two may be one and the same, BTW.I did say no. I knew I should have said yes, but could not get myself to lie about it as a first reaction. Plus I looked too confused to give a convincing "yes". I almost got scammed (see report before). And yes, I also got the best GFE. Not only the sex part, but we interacted like a normal couple, 24 7 for 3 days. I was very satisfied. I did not feel slaughtered financially as it averaged out to 2500 per day. I personally think for LT, even 3000 is a fair price. I know that some Korean guys are offering her 20 K php for 3 days, but she never complained I paid too little.

Besides that, you go to the club to pick up chicks. Once you have one there is no need to go back until you are ready to get a new one.

She gets to take him up to High Society and brag to her friends that she has a new meal ticket. He should have been pumping and dumping his first few times so he would learn not to get attached. Now, next thing you know love will be in the air with the first girl that treats him right.By meal ticket, you meant literally I paid for her food? While that did happen that I paid for her food, it was not bad at all. When I was alone, I went to random restaurants and paid 300-400 per meal. When I was with her, I get to try interesting local food (in much more scrappy looking local restaurants of because), that I would never tried by myself. I ended up paying also 400 for 2 people. Needless to say, dining with a girl like a local is a much better experience.

She did not show me off to her friends in clubs or bars. She rather introduced me to her friend, sister and neighbours. I still don't completely fully understand what she wants as she obviously is not ready to settle with me. "Love in the air with the first girl who treated me right" sounds like a pretty accurate description. I messaged her to try to keep in touch, she gave back lukewarm replies. The attachment will probably be gone in a month or so.

You need to stop this ' my girl ' shit unless you plan to get married to her. She is just one of many of your conquests. Girls tend to latch on if you show your weaknesses. If you are having a good time with her so be it. Do not profess love. Moment your back is turned she will be humping many. Remember you met her in a Disco and she is a working girl offering sex to anybody. Do not be a fool because you will become one of many western union fools.

Be careful!While the "my girl" thing was just easier to write than "the girl I picked up" in my previous report, eventually I did claim her to be mine for 3 days. Being an inexperienced guy, if she agrees to marry me, I will probably say yes. But no, she won't. I partied with her and her Korean guy friends, she is so much more into the playboy flirting guys than quiet boring guys like me. I am under no illusion that we are a committed couple. Even when she was with me, the first thing she did when she wakes up is to check FB messages: saying Hi, chit chat, arranging meeting, agreeing on payment and what they will do. She does that messaging things like 10 times a day as her business and her schedule is full.

No I will not become a western union fool, she has too many rich Korean sugar daddy. She knows the depth of my wallet, I am a waste of time to beg me for a WU transfer. If I offer (I won't) she will accept, but she is not going to ask me. I did grow fond of her. I sincerely wish her a good life in the future.

KY694
05-04-19, 01:43
In all truthfulness, you made some pretty basic rookie mistakes. However, any Senior Member who turns these into a Newbie bashing exercise has very selective memory. We've all had our share of great times and disaster seasons. I'd suggest that anyone who pretends that every time was an error free fuckfest is only kidding themselves.

Reports like yours are also informative to readers, showing some of the pits falls to watch out for. You may not have enjoyed them but the bad times also provided something for us to smile at. 😁.

Cheers. G.HAHA, I made rookie mistakes. I am precisely a rookie, and a self-admittedly naive one. Take together, I think my trip was a success tho. I lost 400 to the ladyboy, and fucked one chubby, but was never in any physical danger. If hookers were not involved, these could be fun stories to tell your buddies after some beers. After all these, I still wish that I am in AC now, I think that's a good sign that my trip was enjoyable as a whole.

Some members think I was trolling and making stories up, why would I do that? Anyway, now I really want a job that can relocate me to PH, but still earn US salary: the: the.

Mr Enternational
05-04-19, 01:54
In all truthfulness, you made some pretty basic rookie mistakes. However, any Senior Member who turns these into a Newbie bashing exercise has very selective memory. We've all had our share of great times and disaster seasons. I'd suggest that anyone who pretends that every time was an error free fuckfest is only kidding themselves.You mean like when I go to Tijuana sometimes. I have been going there for 29 years, but still fuck up sometimes. There, you have to clarify and get agreement on every little thing that the chick has to do. Sometimes I get so excited when picking one up that I forget to do that. Then I get to the room and start fucking. I finish 2 positions and am going for the 3rd and the girl is like you only get 2 positions. Or I want her to take her top off and she says you have to pay more for that. Fucked up again! I need to tie a string to my finger when I go down there.

Goferring
05-04-19, 03:09
There, you have to clarify and get agreement on every little thing that the chick has to do. Sometimes I get so excited when picking one up that I forget to do that.That would pizz me off no end. Some guys have a menu list of items that they have preplanned and want to scroll through. Not me: I've got my favorites but I'm very much a let's see what happens type of monger. If she proves to be exceptional at BJs then that may be the whole session. I will season differently with a very active girl vs one who is less so.

I once had a girl actually send me a list of activities with each individually priced. It was a 2 page list with everything imaginable included but the need to preplan the whole session to the enth degree brought our discussions to an immediate end.

Enjoy. G.

Wicked Roger
05-04-19, 04:25
Take together, I think my trip was a success tho. I lost 400 to the ladyboy, and fucked one chubby, but was never in any physical danger. If hookers were not involved, these could be fun stories to tell your buddies after some beers. After all these, I still wish that I am in AC now, I think that's a good sign that my trip was enjoyable as a whole.

Some members think I was trolling and making stories up, why would I do that? Anyway, now I really want a job that can relocate me to PH, but still earn US salary.Taken together those 2 things would have ruined it for me. How can anyone shag a chubby unless they are a chubby chaser? For me impossible to imagine (taking one for the team does not enter my mind).

AC for me is take it and leave mainly the latter. Been there, done it and got T shirt. Not my cup of tea but is for many others I know (including good mongering friends).

Everyone says that about the job but once you get here it is very different. Lots of chat on this on the board but about is / if the grass is always greener or it will be an endless shagfest as you could pop you head too high and then the dodo hits the fan for the westerner.

KY694
05-04-19, 05:38
This final report follows my last one that I invited a girl with prepaid 3000 php, but she passed out as soon as we reached home.

She woke up. I was still thinking if she would just leave, if I should ask for my money back. Somehow we started watching some facebook silly things together, had some laughs and light kisses. Soon, the light kisses turned into deep kisses with our tongues playing with each other. That was hot. I spent a lot of time kissing and touching her perfect body. She gave very genuine moaning that reflected what I was doing. I tasted her sweet pussy and got so turned on. We had sex mostly in missionary, mainly because I wanted to see her more. She told me I look handsome (Somehow I can maintain hard but had a hard time cumming (I don't understand it). Each time we have sex, the whole thing would last almost 2 hours, I can imagine at the end it must be hurting a bit for her. (I can also see that when she got off from bed). She was still always eager to help me cum. She would go on top when I got tired and kept rocking my world. We were both so much into the sex, I think that's what makes the sex so great for me. No time pressure, no bitching about too much efforts needed.

I told her I wanted to keep her until I leave PH. No money issue was discussed. We talked more about her life. She brought me to her home village (quite a poor place, compared to AC downtown). She introduced me to people. She even called up her sister to introduce me. I get to know how she interacts with friends and family. She is a lovely girl with a great heart. Outside the work, she is just a normal village girl. It is like living a double life. And life is really so different in the village, I am grateful to have learned a lot of new things (for example, being a city boy, it was the first time I shower without hot water, just from the tap). People in the village is very friendly, some of the kids constantly ran to me and tried their limited English to make jokes. I had a nice time. My girl and I hanged out the whole day. We almost never stopped hugging, kissing or holding hands. Deep and light added together, we could have kissed 300-600 times in 3 days: P. I liked her so much, I asked her to be my girlfriend. After that, when we were still kissing, she put my dick, unprotected, into her pussy. It felt so good, I could not say no or withdraw. I should never have done that to her, if she gets pregnant, it would be bad for her and me. Luckily every time I managed to withdraw from her well before I feel like cumming and cummed outside. Girlfriends or mongering, it is the first time ever in my life to have sex without condoms. Oh man, I love it.

Total damage: 8000 php to the girl. Roughly 1200 per day for food, transport and alcoholic drinks (just a rough number). Of course it is including my and the girl's bill, not hers alone. She never asked for gifts. I think I spent 12 K in 3 days with and on her. Now I know some of you will only spend 6 K or so in 3 days. I might have spent 6 K too much, which is only 115 USD. However, the sex and GFE in these 3 days were probably the top 3 GFE I had in my life (OK, but I am also not an experienced monger). I am not trading it for 12 K or even 18 K PHP. My trip lacks diversity and is definitely a failure for some of you, but I cannot care much anymore. It was obvious what I wanted, and I got exactly that in such a short trip. What more can I ask for? The only downside is now I am upset when the girl is not replying my messages, and when I imagine she is having sex with some old rich Koreans. Don't worry, I know what is going on. Time will make it fade away. I was also so sad to leave. I really wanted to go to PH every 2 months, but with my salary and my vacation day in US, it would be impossible. It will take some time to heal the good trip hangover. It happened once to me before.

Finally, I want to thank you all for the tips and advice here, and via PM. I know I made a lot of rookie mistakes, I know it is worrying that I am so much into one girl. Nevertheless, I am neither financially, physically hurt badly, nor is my mood ruined. I have great memories and nothing too bad happened so far. As a naive rookie, I count my trip as pretty successful. Now I only need to wean myself off from the dopamine / Oxytocin rush in the past 3 days. Thanks for all your help.

Sharka
05-04-19, 06:31
In all truthfulness, you made some pretty basic rookie mistakes. However, any Senior Member who turns these into a Newbie bashing exercise has very selective memory. We've all had our share of great times and disaster seasons. I'd suggest that anyone who pretends that every time was an error free fuckfest is only kidding themselves.

Cheers. G.Totally agree.

The mistakes I've made before and sometimes still make would make KYs story seem minor.
But post like KYs are a good reminder to us all seniors that shit could still happen and not to let our guard down.
Thanks KY for the reminder.

Niteluvr
05-04-19, 13:06
I dunno how this turned into a whole generation thing. There is always a bias when the older folks criticize the younger one. You always remember the stereotype when it fits, not when they don't. I am not sure where the "limited initiative" thing come from. I actually did read a lot of the forum posts in both Manila and AC threads, of course, I could have missed a lot of things. My problem is I am like an open book, easy to read. Yet, I have hard time reading others or assuming an ill intention. I can be conned even in safer environment like in US. I am particularly bad at this among my peers, there is nothing to do with the generation. Reading posts help familiar myself, but won't completely eliminate the chance of me being scammed. Most of the time, I learn things the hard way. The key is not to be scammed too badly the first time, so that I am willing to try again and keep learning. I am not bad at my professional work, but when it comes to this thing, I am dumb like a rock.

I just left PH. It is very sad to leave. It feels like the hang-overs and emptiness you have after a great night out. The feeling will take some time to fade. Final report will follow.It's not really a generational thing, just some senior mongers reflecting on their first times and mistakes and then comparing them with yours. EVERYONE makes mongering mistakes when first starting out and anyone who claims otherwise is full of crap. Sounds like you had a good time and learned a lot so that's what counts. First time I left Korea back in the day at age 20, I did not want to get on that airplane as I'd had a fantastic year there.

D Cups
05-04-19, 14:06
I just left PH. It is very sad to leave. It feels like the hang-overs and emptiness you have after a great night out. The feeling will take some time to fade. Final report will follow.You did pretty good for your first trip, KY! Once you bang that PI GFE pussy it becomes addictive! The post-PI depression is completely normal. As for getting a job in the PI well we do have some ISG members who work in PI but those jobs are few. Maybe others can comment on that. I am planning retirement there in three years. Subic or Dumaguete or South Cebu. Used to be stationed at Clark in the heyday 80's and now I just relive my youth every annual visit. Don't take the generational thing personally. I'm sure you are good at your job. Cheers.

ForkTruck
05-04-19, 19:35
Totally agree.

The mistakes I've made before and sometimes still make would make KYs story seem minor.
But post like KYs are a good reminder to us all seniors that shit could still happen and not to let our guard down.
Thanks KY for the reminder.I consider these costly shit / scam experiences to learn something as Tuition paid, not really a mistake at all since I gained knowledge. Rationalization that works for me.

KY694
05-04-19, 20:29
I picked up the third girl I talked to in High So and sticked to her so I dunno about this: what is the usual age range of girls in High Society and bars? While it varies greatly among individuals, I think Filipino girls age well, many 30 years old are still very fuckable to me. For me, it looks like girls on the dance floor are all between 20-27, but I won't be surprised if many 30 years old are among them.

Say, for a well maintained 22 years old girl, how many more years can she expects to still be popular and earn good money in bars or High society? I assume that most girl will start to prepare an exit plan like marriage at the age of 27? I doubt if many guests would want to marry a working girl and vice versa, so these girls will probably need to find a guy the normal way or marry a guest who is 30 years older than them.

VictorHugo99
05-04-19, 21:53
Sure agree FT.

My tuition of US400 paid one time to a scammer has helped to transform my present approach in Phil.

Wisdom pays.

Vic.

I consider these costly shit / scam experiences to learn something as Tuition paid, not really a mistake at all since I gained knowledge. Rationalization that works for me.

VictorHugo99
05-04-19, 22:06
Great report KY.

Real glad you had a great GFE time.

No one can disagree with your feelings about having a solo subject for your time in PI. You are the judge of that.

I find it helpful to detoxe and stop over thinking the emotional high after the trip.

It might become a difficult issue if you are unable to manage reasonable expectation of the young woman who actually needs to continue her professional activities during your absence. At the end of the day, she needs to move on from you to her next new friend.

Take care bro.

Vic.

This final report follows my last one that I invited a girl with prepaid 3000 php, but she passed out as soon as we reached home.

Finally, I want to thank you all for the tips and advice here, and via PM. I know I made a lot of rookie mistakes, I know it is worrying that I am so much into one girl. Nevertheless, I am neither financially, physically hurt badly, nor is my mood ruined. I have great memories and nothing too bad happened so far. As a naive rookie, I count my trip as pretty successful. Now I only need to wean myself off from the dopamine / Oxytocin rush in the past 3 days. Thanks for all your help.

Goferring
05-05-19, 01:39
As for getting a job in the PI well we do have some ISG members who work in PI but those jobs are few. Maybe others can comment on that.With the low cost of travel now it's not necessary to live exactly where you want to play. It can certainly be very beneficial to live in a high paying area (say HK or Singapore) and earn enough to fund frequent excursions.

There are tonnes of expat jobs in Asia but be warned that living and working permanently in Asia is TOTALLY different to a 2 week holiday. If any one is seriously considering it, just look for companies with international offices and roles that fill skill gaps that are not in Asia. You certainly want to be transferred from the West. Being hired directly in Asia forgoes a lot of expat benefits.

Of course, many are also enjoying the retiree / contractor life in Asis as well.

Enjoy. G.

GoodEnough
05-05-19, 02:38
With the low cost of travel now it's not necessary to live exactly where you want to play. It can certainly be very beneficial to live in a high paying area (say HK or Singapore) and earn enough to fund frequent excursions.

There are tonnes of expat jobs in Asia but be warned that living and working permanently in Asia is TOTALLY different to a 2 week holiday. If any one is seriously considering it, just look for companies with international offices and roles that fill skill gaps that are not in Asia. You certainly want to be transferred from the West. Being hired directly in Asia forgoes a lot of expat benefits.

Of course, many are also enjoying the retiree / contractor life in Asis as well.

Enjoy. G.Absolutely correct on all points. In addition, the Bureau of Immigration here has recently tightened the rules for foreigners being employed in the Philippines, so working legally here is even more difficult than it was a few months ago. Some of the larger, more successful groups such as Ayala and SM do occasionally hired expat engineers and other technical staffs on contract, and virtually all development contractors (ie those Western companies with contracts from USAID, JICA, AusAID, World Bank or ADB) bring in expats to manage key elements of their projects, which is how I ended up working here.

GE.

Mr Enternational
05-05-19, 03:38
I assume that most girl will start to prepare an exit plan like marriage at the age of 27? I doubt if many guests would want to marry a working girl and vice versa, so these girls will probably need to find a guy the normal way or marry a guest who is 30 years older than them.In their dreams. Most return right back where they came from when they turn back into pumpkins. Most of the ones that do win the lotto, the shit does not last.

My boy used to own a bar in Pattaya. Guys would come in and swoop the chicks away. He would always say I wish they hurry up and break up so she can bring her ass back to work.

Guys sell dreams the same way the girls do. When he gets her home to his studio apartment in Northern Norway 3 clicks from the Arctic Circle and has her cleaning rings out of the bathtub and toilet, she will quickly realize that is not what she was signing up for. She was signing up for the vacation him, not the everyday him.

Just like how you see mfs talking about it's only $20; you paid $2000 for a ticket and you are staying in a 4 star hotel. Well when they get the chick back home with them the story changes to we don't have $20 for that shit! Fairytale over.

Red Kilt
05-05-19, 04:04
Absolutely correct on all points. In addition, the Bureau of Immigration here has recently tightened the rules for foreigners being employed in the Philippines, so working legally here is even more difficult than it was a few months ago....<SNIP> virtually all development contractors bring in expats to manage key elements of their projects, which is how I ended up working here.
GE is correct. Likewise for me. I came to Manila for a ST contract for 3 months in 1996 and I am still here because I was offered a longer-term position and, more importantly, I was prepared to suffer the "cons" of living in the Philippines because the "pros" outweighed them. Note also that availability of females was NOT a factor in my decision. I am also lucky to be getting contracts to work in various other parts of SE Asia, Central Asia and the Pacific.

Note also that once you decide to work here your freedom to behave like a bachelor on holiday needs to be balanced by care that you will not get into any situation where your professionalism and reputation might be impugned. The rumour mill (tsismis / grapevine / bamboo network) is exceptionally robust in the Philippines and you need to be always thinking with the brain in the head rather than the one in your trousers, so much so that any mongering I engage in is usually offshore nowadays.

KY694
05-05-19, 05:12
A lot of bar girls and High so girls actually do it as their full time job. The skillsets they learned from that will be completely useless once they turn 30. If they have to return where they come from, it is like a death sentence. Maybe some of them will be smart enough to save up enough when they are earning 40 K php per month, either do investment or start a business later on.

Even if they don't like their life in Korea / Europe / China / US, as a 30+ years old, they might have no choice but to stay married. Or find another richer older guy in the local rich country. I only saw young girls in High So, I really wonder where majority of them will end up in 8 years.

In their dreams. Most return right back where they came from when they turn back into pumpkins. Most of the ones that do win the lotto, the shit does not last.

My boy used to own a bar in Pattaya. Guys would come in and swoop the chicks away. He would always say I wish they hurry up and break up so she can bring her ass back to work.

Guys sell dreams the same way the girls do. When he gets her home to his studio apartment in Northern Norway 3 clicks from the Arctic Circle and has her cleaning rings out of the bathtub and toilet, she will quickly realize that is not what she was signing up for. She was signing up for the vacation him, not the everyday him.

Just like how you see mfs talking about it's only $20; you paid $2000 for a ticket and you are staying in a 4 star hotel. Well when they get the chick back home with them the story changes to we don't have $20 for that shit! Fairytale over.

KY694
05-05-19, 05:20
Thanks.

My head is clear, I absolutely know what she needs to do to survive. I am just one of the hundred guest she will meet in a year.

The problem is the emotional attachments to the great GFE and illusion of love.

I am still finding an effective way to detox. This morning, I jerked off to the memory of kissing the Ph girl and her photo. So pathetic HAHAHA.

Time will heal all I guess.

Great report KY.

Real glad you had a great GFE time.

No one can disagree with your feelings about having a solo subject for your time in PI. You are the judge of that.

I find it helpful to detoxe and stop over thinking the emotional high after the trip.

It might become a difficult issue if you are unable to manage reasonable expectation of the young woman who actually needs to continue her professional activities during your absence. At the end of the day, she needs to move on from you to her next new friend.

Take care bro.

Vic.

KY694
05-05-19, 05:22
Sure agree FT.

My tuition of US400 paid one time to a scammer has helped to transform my present approach in Phil.

Wisdom pays.

Vic.How did they scam you 400 USD? That is 20 K Php.

I got scammed by a ladybody for 400 PHP.

KY694
05-05-19, 05:30
You did pretty good for your first trip, KY! Once you bang that PI GFE pussy it becomes addictive! The post-PI depression is completely normal. As for getting a job in the PI well we do have some ISG members who work in PI but those jobs are few. Maybe others can comment on that. I am planning retirement there in three years. Subic or Dumaguete or South Cebu. Used to be stationed at Clark in the heyday 80's and now I just relive my youth every annual visit. Don't take the generational thing personally. I'm sure you are good at your job. Cheers.Yes, thanks, I love the trip and the experience. I was lucky to find a girl whom I have great chemistry with. Both the memories of the sex and the couple activities with her will stay with me for years to come, if not longer.

I live in MA, US. I will envy you if you manage to retire in PH in 3 years. I still have 35 years to go before I can retire. Feel like 35 years of sex prison from GFE. US is really depressing in that and many other aspects. My best wishes to you and your plan!

Wicked Roger
05-05-19, 06:49
In their dreams. Most return right back where they came from when they turn back into pumpkins. Most of the ones that do win the lotto, the shit does not last.

Just like how you see mfs talking about it's only $20; you paid $2000 for a ticket and you are staying in a 4 star hotel. Well when they get the chick back home with them the story changes to we don't have $20 for that shit! Fairytale over.Well there are 2 sides to everything Mr E.

Scandis I know have a good pinay she has a Merc sports car and her boobs are bigger LOL. Another in a similar position and yet another with kids and happy. I know all 3 and see them on FB as well as chat at times. Some in Australia same.

But when I know cuties married to Americans then the troubles surface from why experience (albeit limited). One I know ended up in rural Oregon in a trailer park with his parents and was mucking out horses. No job, no prospect of work as so rural = she goes to a 'city' and there she is exotic to the locals and tries to find another guy etc. What a mess.

But many pinays think the USA is the 'dream' when they never realize how long they have to wait (I know 2 pinays with American men to be married and 18-24 months later waiting for the interview and visa etc). These two are OK as I know the guys well and will likely attend the wedding.

But many are not so lucky as the guy misrepresents himself and the pinay thinks all thing in USA are the best (which clearly they are not). She make to mistake of thinking with her heart not her brain and ignoring advice from some about the guy.

Another I know is already planning her wedding to the guy and yet had not met him! Is online boyfriend. I check Hi FB page and he has pics with guns, with real 'feral' friends (IMHO) and he clearly lives at home, appears to have no work or maybe a little (amazing what people say about themselves on FB! I tell her this and she sees him through red tinted glasses sadly. Another one to be disappointed IMHO if she ever gets as far as meet / marry him.

Chocha Monger
05-05-19, 14:20
I picked up the third girl I talked to in High So and sticked to her so I dunno about this: what is the usual age range of girls in High Society and bars? While it varies greatly among individuals, I think Filipino girls age well, many 30 years old are still very fuckable to me. For me, it looks like girls on the dance floor are all between 20-27, but I won't be surprised if many 30 years old are among them.

Say, for a well maintained 22 years old girl, how many more years can she expects to still be popular and earn good money in bars or High society? I assume that most girl will start to prepare an exit plan like marriage at the age of 27? I doubt if many guests would want to marry a working girl and vice versa, so these girls will probably need to find a guy the normal way or marry a guest who is 30 years older than them.Once these girls start selling pussy, they never stop. There is no exit strategy. They may enter long-term relationships with clients as a girlfriend, live-in, or even a wife but they never stop selling pussy. When the foreigner can no longer keep up with their ever-growing financial demands, the girl will return to the bar in search of a bigger fish to lease her pussy. What you get when you rent her for a night or two is a prostitute turning up the GFE and maybe even love bombing you. This is not what these hookers are like in their real lives. They are damaged goods and no sane Western man would put up with their drama and behavioral issues for an extended period.

There are various slums in Angeles City where ex-bargirls retire to live out their remaining days with or without a trike driver boyfriend. Girls usually go in and out of the bars until they grow to water buffalo size or their looks and bodies fall apart. Then they become waitresses, mamasans, or recruiters. Most return to the rice field from whence they came, and a younger family member replaces them as a hooker in Angeles City. Prostitution is usually is a family affair in the Philippines. It is a myth that the families do not know that the girls are selling pussy in Angeles City and Manila. There is no fairytale ending to a career as a hooker.

CzarNicholas
05-05-19, 15:50
I have been using pina for 90 days LOL.

I have met a few hot ones that need money 2 visit me, I say no.

The hotter ones are probably dudes sitting in internet cafes in Lagos!https://philippineslifestyle.com/nigerian-shot-love-scam-den/?fbclid=IwAR2YEl_Q7LnNFNBmvm5c_rnw99tGhUVEDz6cxLoSkeIycR67LKMyXYW8KQA

Wicked Roger
05-05-19, 22:48
Sure agree FT.

Wisdom pays.

Vic.As KY said not sure how you got scammed.

If paying school fees you ask for Assessment from the Registrar. This is printed on official paper and shows the course the cutie will take. It gives a breakdown and total fee plus how to pay it (lump sum or monthly).

Then double check and call the school / uni and speak to the Registrar office and see if this is correct and ask if you can pay directly to the school via bank transfer.

Easy and make plain sense to me and anyone else who pays school fees. I give this advice to anyone who asks me but PHP20000 seems an OK amount for a semester at a mid range school (not the expensive ones in Manila etc) but I know fees less than that per semester but I doubt the quality of education given at that institution.

So can't see how you were scammed if you did this.

However if you just believed her and did not ask for any supporting document from the school then IMHO it is entirely your fault as you would not do this is your won place so why forget to it here.

Exactly how has this transformed your approach? You will never return, you won't give cash to cuties until you meet them or what?

MadisonGuy
05-06-19, 02:03
Well there are 2 sides to everything Mr E.

Scandis I know have a good pinay she has a Merc sports car and her boobs are bigger LOL. Another in a similar position and yet another with kids and happy. I know all 3 and see them on FB as well as chat at times. Some in Australia same.

But when I know cuties married to Americans then the troubles surface from why experience (albeit limited). One I know ended up in rural Oregon in a trailer park with his parents and was mucking out horses. No job, no prospect of work as so rural = she goes to a 'city' and there she is exotic to the locals and tries to find another guy etc. What a mess.

But many pinays think the USA is the 'dream' when they never realize how long they have to wait (I know 2 pinays with American men to be married and 18-24 months later waiting for the interview and visa etc). These two are OK as I know the guys well and will likely attend the wedding.

But many are not so lucky as the guy misrepresents himself and the pinay thinks all thing in USA are the best (which clearly they are not). She make to mistake of thinking with her heart not her brain and ignoring advice from some about the guy.

Another I know is already planning her wedding to the guy and yet had not met him! Is online boyfriend. I check Hi FB page and he has pics with guns, with real 'feral' friends (IMHO) and he clearly lives at home, appears to have no work or maybe a little (amazing what people say about themselves on FB! I tell her this and she sees him through red tinted glasses sadly. Another one to be disappointed IMHO if she ever gets as far as meet / marry him.Not sure where you're from, but everyone in the USA has a gun. It's interesting you can figure out a person by their facebook account. Not sure why you're so concerned with how others are living.

MadisonGuy
05-06-19, 02:08
Absolutely correct on all points. In addition, the Bureau of Immigration here has recently tightened the rules for foreigners being employed in the Philippines, so working legally here is even more difficult than it was a few months ago. Some of the larger, more successful groups such as Ayala and SM do occasionally hired expat engineers and other technical staffs on contract, and virtually all development contractors (ie those Western companies with contracts from USAID, JICA, AusAID, World Bank or ADB) bring in expats to manage key elements of their projects, which is how I ended up working here.

GE.It's no problem to do work in the USA, but be based in Philippines is it? I figure if you are getting paid from the US you don't need to bother with their laws. I've been thinking about moving there if an election went the wrong way or economy turned south again. I may not live with the same house and cars in USA, but for 25-30 k a year I figure my lifestyle will be better there having maid, cook, masseuse. I spend almost 10 k a year in the USA just for massages.

Goferring
05-06-19, 02:53
It's no problem to do work in the USA, but be based in Philippines is it? I figure if you are getting paid from the US you don't need to bother with their laws. I've been thinking about moving there if an election went the wrong way or economy turned south again. I may not live with the same house and cars in USA, but for 25-30 k a year I figure my lifestyle will be better there having maid, cook, masseuse. I spend almost 10 k a year in the USA just for massages.If you are physically in the Philippines when you are doing the 'work in the USA' eg writing reports or working online then you are working in the PI and subject to their tax and immigration legislation. Where you are paid is irrelevant. I'd guess 90% of formal expats are paid in their home country bank account. Many reputable companies would be very reluctant to have an employee working overseas side skirting these requirements. Google 'permanent establishment' to see why they would be mightily pissed if you were to become regarded as a foreign office, accidentally throw their tax structure into chaos and create a whole set of new tax obligations for them.

Notwithstanding the above, are their guys who do contracting or online work and fly below the radar? Sure but you need to fully research the risks both at home and in the PI and go in informed. Get it wrong and a easy semi retirement could get very messy indeed.

Enjoy. G.

Blanquiceleste
05-06-19, 03:02
If you are physically in the Philippines when you are doing the 'work in the USA' eg writing reports or working online then you are working in the PI and subject to their tax and immigration legislation. Where you are paid is irrelevant. I'd guess 90% of formal expats are paid in their home country bank account. Many reputable companies would be very reluctant to have an employee working overseas side skirting these requirements. Google 'permanent establishment' to see why they would be mightily pissed if you were to become regarded as a foreign office, accidentally throw their tax structure into chaos and create a whole set of new tax obligations for them.

Notwithstanding the above, are their guys who do contracting or online work and fly below the radar? Sure but you need to fully research the risks both at home and in the PI and go in informed. Get it wrong and a easy semi retirement could get very messy indeed.

Enjoy. G.I have dealt very closely with this sort of stuff. The simple rule of thumb is you pay taxes according to the tax laws of the country you are based in, IF you are being paid by a local permanent establishment. Additionally if you are a US citizen, then you are taxed in the US too for your global income.

However, if you are shown to be in the Philippines as a "retiree" and you still "consult pro bono" with a company back in the States who pay you "ex gratia" directly into your Chase account, then no one in the Phils is any wiser. Lots of information available through Mercer, PWC, Deloitte, etc.

Mr Enternational
05-06-19, 03:28
Not sure where you're from, but everyone in the USA has a gun.I have 14 of them my damn self. That is why I can't be tipping them hoes like a lot of other mongers. Neither guns nor ammo is cheap.

GoodEnough
05-06-19, 03:43
I have dealt very closely with this sort of stuff. The simple rule of thumb is you pay taxes according to the tax laws of the country you are based in, IF you are being paid by a local permanent establishment. Additionally if you are a US citizen, then you are taxed in the US too for your global income.

However, if you are shown to be in the Philippines as a "retiree" and you still "consult pro bono" with a company back in the States who pay you "ex gratia" directly into your Chase account, then no one in the Phils is any wiser. Lots of information available through Mercer, PWC, Deloitte, etc.All true. I would add that if you're working on a development project, and being paid by a foreign company in your home country, you're not subject to local taxation due to the agreements between the Government of the Philippines and the various development agencies.

GE.

Goferring
05-06-19, 05:22
All true. I would add that if you're working on a development project, and being paid by a foreign company in your home country, you're not subject to local taxation due to the agreements between the Government of the Philippines and the various development agencies.

GE.Many countries develop reciprocal tax agreements to prevent double taxation, even outside aid activities. I think even the IRS forgoes double dipping when the US citizen has been overseas greater than 183 days a year.

Moral of the story: get trustworthy advice beyond a sex-blog before trying to buck the system. 😁

Cheers. G.

Goferring
05-06-19, 05:26
I have 14 of them my damn self. That is why I can't be tipping them hoes like a lot of other mongers. Neither guns nor ammo is cheap.Hate to tell you this but though expensive and potentially lethal, your first photo wasn't a gun. 🙄.

G.

Falcon 95
05-06-19, 06:05
This happened a while ago when Valhalla was still open. I was there one afternoon having a beer. About 20 minutes later, a guy sits down next to me. He buys a dancer a drink and then gives her 200 pesos. He buys another dancer a drink and also puts 200 pesos in her hand. I say to myself, "he's a generous guy. "A few minutes later, he asks me, "How's your beer?" "Fine", I reply. He tells me that it's his first time in Angeles City. My next stop is Ponytails. I ask him, "You want to join?" We both pay our bills and head for Ponytails.

As we are heading for Ponytails, the dude tells me that he has just returned from a tour in Afghanistan. Well, he looked the part. Inside Ponytails, we are having a beer and enjoying the view on the stage. He tells me this is much better than Valhalla. He buys a few lady's drinks. I need to relieve myself, so I head for the restroom. When I return, the guy is not at his seat and the waitress has this puzzled look on her face. She tells me that he is gone. I ask her to go check with the door-girl. She returns and says the door-girl saw him head back towards Fields Avenue. I just sit down and finish my beer slowly. Now I'm ready to pay my bill which is under 100 pesos. I look at the waitress and she looks extremely worried, almost pale. Although the dude and I did enter together, the bills were separate and I never told them that I would be paying for his drinks. I hear if a customer skips on his bill, the waitress gets charged for the entire amount. (Maybe someone can confirm this.) I ask the waitress how much the guy's bill is. She shows it to me and it's close to 500 pesos. So I give her 600 pesos and leave. The waitress is pale no more.

I don't think the guy was a conman. He spent over 700 pesos in Valhalla. But maybe after Valhalla, he had no money left. Or maybe he was suffering from PTSD. I just hope he didn't shoot up an elementary school after he returned to the USA.

MadisonGuy
05-06-19, 14:36
I have 14 of them my damn self. That is why I can't be tipping them hoes like a lot of other mongers. Neither guns nor ammo is cheap.You're what the media would call a stockpile. I always laugh because that's a good amount of weapons to have, with over 100 firearms if I ever get in trouble someday I wonder if they will say I had an armory. Sadly I'm sure you have me beat badly with notches on the belt which I would prefer to win in. Working in firearm industry, I kind of have to maintain an armory to not get booted out.

MadisonGuy
05-06-19, 14:38
Many countries develop reciprocal tax agreements to prevent double taxation, even outside aid activities. I think even the IRS forgoes double dipping when the US citizen has been overseas greater than 183 days a year.

Moral of the story: get trustworthy advice beyond a sex-blog before trying to buck the system. 😁

Cheers. G.So I had planned on being 1099'the, not a true employee. So I'm exempt up to over 100 k in USA, figuring Philippines wouldn't know but if I apply for citizenship then it may get murky. Certainly more research done before I pull the trigger, but I'm feeling pretty confident we have 5 more years of great market in the US.

WestCoast1
05-06-19, 21:32
Not sure where you're from, but everyone in the USA has a gun.Numbers don't bear that out. A majority of US households (roughly 60%) don't have a gun. Of the remaining minority of homes where a gun (s) is / are owned, only a subset of persons in those homes own a gun. That makes the vast majority of Americans non-gun owners. Having said that, the US has the highest rate of ownership in the world: 120 guns for every 100 citizens. That means a small cadre of owners have a large number of guns. If the average gun owner owns 3 guns, then for every owner out there with one gun (like me), there are other owners with more weapons that make the average 3. A minority of Americans own guns, and we seem to like them a lot.

Haha might be better to say everyone in Texas/Arizona owns a gun.

Jbj64
05-07-19, 01:19
I have read that in someplaces the barfine includes the girls share but in AC (I think) you pay a bar fine PLUS you pay the girl separate? Is this true?

Dg8787
05-07-19, 02:12
I have read that in someplaces the barfine includes the girls share but in AC (I think) you pay a bar fine PLUS you pay the girl separate? Is this true?No it is not true. You got it backwards. In AC the BF includes the girl. Tipping is optional. You will need to confirm if she will go long time if that is what you want.

Someone here will tell you to pay the barfine afterwards. Let us know if that works for you, a newbie.

Mr Enternational
05-07-19, 02:16
I have read that in someplaces the barfine includes the girls share but in AC (I think) you pay a bar fine PLUS you pay the girl separate? Is this true?You have it backwards. In Manila you pay separately. In AC it is AI (all included). I think the AC all included is less than the barfine alone in Manila.

Dg8787
05-07-19, 02:20
This happened a while ago when Valhalla was still open. I was there one afternoon having a beer. About 20 minutes later, a guy sits down next to me. He buys a dancer a drink and then gives her 200 pesos. He buys another dancer a drink and also puts 200 pesos in her hand. I say to myself, "he's a generous guy. "A few minutes later, he asks me, "How's your beer?" "Fine", I reply. He tells me that it's his first time in Angeles City. My next stop is Ponytails. I ask him, "You want to join?" We both pay our bills and head for Ponytails.

As we are heading for Ponytails, the dude tells me that he has just returned from a tour in Afghanistan. Well, he looked the part. Inside Ponytails, we are having a beer and enjoying the view on the stage. He tells me this is much better than Valhalla. He buys a few lady's drinks. I need to relieve myself, so I head for the restroom. When I return, the guy is not at his seat and the waitress has this puzzled look on her face. She tells me that he is gone. I ask her to go check with the door-girl. She returns and says the door-girl saw him head back towards Fields Avenue. I just sit down and finish my beer slowly. Now I'm ready to pay my bill which is under 100 pesos. I look at the waitress and she looks extremely worried, almost pale. Although the dude and I did enter together, the bills were separate and I never told them that I would be paying for his drinks. I hear if a customer skips on his bill, the waitress gets charged for the entire amount. (Maybe someone can confirm this.) I ask the waitress how much the guy's bill is. She shows it to me and it's close to 500 pesos. So I give her 600 pesos and leave. The waitress is pale no more.

I don't think the guy was a conman. He spent over 700 pesos in Valhalla. But maybe after Valhalla, he had no money left. Or maybe he was suffering from PTSD. I just hope he didn't shoot up an elementary school after he returned to the USA.I believe the waitress in on the hook for it. Cashiers are on the hook for any shortage. Bartender is probably on the hook for missing inventory. Same thing in other businesses. I had a friend who went to work for a 7-11. After a week of unpaid on the job training and a week of working she found out they took out of her pay for shoplifters! She said wtf and quit.

Sammon
05-07-19, 03:10
I have read that in someplaces the barfine includes the girls share but in AC (I think) you pay a bar fine PLUS you pay the girl separate? Is this true?Barfine or otherwise known as early work release is all inclusive in Angeles city only. Although there are many girls working in the bar I will segregate below of what you can expect.

1. Mamasans. These are generally older ladies mixed with some young ones. They are in charge of procuring girls from the provinces to work. I do not know how much they get paid or their cut of the barfine and lady drinks. Many if not all are open to barfine and sex.

2. There are some pretty girls carrying around special drinks walking around although not in all bars. They charge for the drinks separately. They may or may not work for the bars. For the right compensation which is high you can take them after their shift.

3. Show girls- These are the dancing girls when they have a choreographed shows every hour or so. In some big bars. Shows are pretty good. You can barfine them if they are willing.

4. There are two or three sets of regular dancing girls who come on the stage in shifts. Their main aim is to get barfined quickly.

5. Waitresses- these are mostly ex dancers who are little older who take your orders and bring your drinks. They can be barfined.

6. Virgins or otherwise known as cherry girls are just looking for lady drinks or barfined for company only. No sex. They can be had for higher amounts.

In general any female in the bar can be barfined. Either old, ugly, pretty, young, thin, fat it is your choice. Girls have the choice who to go with or who not to go with. Some mongers pre discuss with the girl what they expect etc. Girls may keep their promises or renege on the deal. Once barfined if the girl refuses sex you have limited options. You can go and complain to the bar but depending on the bar you may get a refund or another girl.

Unwritten rule is you barfine for sex. Most instances you are guaranteed one time sex. Reasons given for not giving sex can be any ranging from not feeling well, menses, baby sick and need to go home etc. No way you can force sex unless you want to go to Philippine jail.

This is the general set up in Angeles city for newbies.

Goferring
05-07-19, 06:01
I believe the waitress in on the hook for it. Cashiers are on the hook for any shortage. Bartender is probably on the hook for missing inventory. Same thing in other businesses. I had a friend who went to work for a 7-11. After a week of unpaid on the job training and a week of working she found out they took out of her pay for shoplifters! She said wtf and quit.How is this policed? The girls are expert at slight of hand and ripping people of (including each other) so it can't be too hard for a couple to get together so that a few unpaid drinks go unnoticed.

WestCoast1
05-07-19, 13:49
You have it backwards. In Manila you pay separately. In AC it is AI (all included). I think the AC all included is less than the barfine alone in Manila.Spot on. A barfine on Burgos will run you p3900 + girl's tip of 2-5 k. Assuming a tip of 4000, and 3900 barfine, its about 8000 and that does not include drinks you buy in the bar. In AC you might pay 3000 for the barfine, and add one drink and be done (no tip to the girl unless you are in the mood to do so in the morning).

Jbj64
05-07-19, 15:41
Wow I did not realize it was that expensive in Manila. I would not pay over $100 usd equivalent (5500 peso) for sex, unless it is all night and I am getting 2-4 pops for that. I thought Ph was inexepensive for sex?

Spot on. A barfine on Burgos will run you p3900 + girl's tip of 2-5 k. Assuming a tip of 4000, and 3900 barfine, its about 8000 and that does not include drinks you buy in the bar. In AC you might pay 3000 for the barfine, and add one drink and be done (no tip to the girl unless you are in the mood to do so in the morning).

Dg8787
05-07-19, 16:24
How is this policed? The girls are expert at slight of hand and ripping people of (including each other) so it can't be too hard for a couple to get together so that a few unpaid drinks go unnoticed.I seriously doubt one drink in the bar would go unnoticed. There is a ticket for each drink. The girls tell me they would just deduct anything from their pay. I doubt if there is an appeal process. This is the Philippines. Department of Labor?

Mr Enternational
05-07-19, 18:58
Wow I did not realize it was that expensive in Manila. I would not pay over $100 usd equivalent (5500 peso) for sex, unless it is all night and I am getting 2-4 pops for that. I thought Ph was inexepensive for sex?It is inexpensive if you do not go to Burgos and EDSA. I know you from the Medellin thread. It is the same thing there. Some guys like me stay downtown and pay $12/night for a hotel and go to casas and strip clubs where chicks are $9-$20. Some guys stay in a $30/night apartment in Laureles and go to Fase 2 and Energy where chicks are $60-$100. Some guys stay in a $75/night condo in Poblado and go to Gusto's where chicks are asking $300. Pick your own poison.

Goferring
05-07-19, 21:58
Wow I did not realize it was that expensive in Manila. I would not pay over $100 usd equivalent (5500 peso) for sex, unless it is all night and I am getting 2-4 pops for that. I thought Ph was inexepensive for sex?

It is inexpensive if you do not go to Burgos and EDSAThe prices quoted are accurate but they are formal barfines INSIDE the bars. Just outside the front door, street ST FLs can be had for 1000 or less. Even inside, after a couple of LDs the girls will likely give you their number and drop around during their time off for 3000.

There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. It's just that the Burgos bars are set up for the new to town or expense account guys.

Niteluvr
05-08-19, 02:56
The prices quoted are accurate but they are formal barfines INSIDE the bars. Just outside the front door, street ST FLs can be had for 1000 or less. Even inside, after a couple of LDs the girls will likely give you their number and drop around during their time off for 3000.

There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. It's just that the Burgos bars are set up for the new to town or expense account guys.Care to expound on ratios of real ladies vs. Ladyboys on Burgos for pickup? On my trip back to NAIA, my driver drove thru Burgos and the vast majority of people outside the bars were ladyboys, like 80% or more.

Goferring
05-08-19, 05:30
Care to expound on ratios of real ladies vs. Ladyboys on Burgos for pickup? On my trip back to NAIA, my driver drove thru Burgos and the vast majority of people outside the bars were ladyboys, like 80% or more.I'd put it at 50/50 but there certainly are times of the night when your guesstimate would be accurate. Girls of all types travel in groups so just wait for the tide to turn your way.

Enjoy. G.

Falcon 95
05-08-19, 09:27
I was in JJ Supermarket one time to buy some groceries. While the cashier is checking me out, I notice a little Filipino girl standing behind me. In one hand, she is holding a bag of sugar and a 100 peso note in the other. She must be doing an errand for mom. So I grab the sugar from the girl's hand and tell the cashier to scan it together with my items. The cashier then bags the sugar first, gives it to the girl, and tells her she can go. Next, I pay for my groceries and head for the exit. At the exit, I can see that the security guard is not letting the girl leave because she has no receipt for the sugar. I approach the security guard and show him my receipt, "It's OK. I paid for the sugar. " Then he goes, "Ah, no problem sir. " All this time, the little girl has not said a single word. No smile or any frown either. She is totally expressionless. I'm wondering if she is a deaf mute.

While it would be difficult to climb society's ladder as a deaf mute, I hope she does not end up working in one of the gogo bars on Walking Street.

NewImage
05-08-19, 11:55
The prices quoted are accurate but they are formal barfines INSIDE the bars. Just outside the front door, street ST FLs can be had for 1000 or less. Even inside, after a couple of LDs the girls will likely give you their number and drop around during their time off for 3000.
There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. It's just that the Burgos bars are set up for the new to town or expense account guys.When I first went to Manila I stayed near MOA and went straight to EDSA where I think I paid 4000 back then.

The comment - "There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. " - The question. Where? Are we talking about Greenbelt, do I just stand "outside the bars" at Burgos? Are we talking LA Cafe?

Also the availability may be for 1000 to 3000 but what about the standard for these prices?

For instance I can go to Thai Club in KL and pay 700ST and get 8,9,10, I can pay 400/500 at Beach Club and get 6,7,8 or I can get FL around Changkat and pay 300 and get 4,5,6.

Of course we know there are diamonds everywhere but on average what do I get for my 1000 - 3000?

NI.

WestCoast1
05-08-19, 12:58
The comment - "There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. " - The question. Where? Are we talking about Greenbelt, do I just stand "outside the bars" at Burgos? Are we talking LA Cafe?

Also the availability may be for 1000 to 3000 but what about the standard for these prices?

For instance I can go to Thai Club in KL and pay 700ST and get 8,9,10, I can pay 400/500 at Beach Club and get 6,7,8 or I can get FL around Changkat and pay 300 and get 4,5,6.

Of course we know there are diamonds everywhere but on average what do I get for my 1000 - 3000?

Care to expound on ratios of real ladies vs. Ladyboys on Burgos for pickup? On my trip back to NAIA, my driver drove thru Burgos and the vast majority of people outside the bars were ladyboys, like 80% or more.You guys might be asking for too much. Where to find the best girls? What street corner? What do they look like (6-7-8-9-10)? How much $ for each number? Jesus de Christo, at some point you have to visit each location, see if you like anything, chat up the girls (while avoiding the LB -- it asia gents), decide what to take, and then decide later if the situation / girl was a bust or not.

To be specific, for 1000ST, you can find Burgos street girls, Malate street girls, LA Cafe girls, G-Point girls. However that's the low end of the thing (1000), and might limit you to a 5 or 6 in looks, or a girl who will agree to give you less goodies in the room, or you might just get laughed off the street. This price is NOT set in stone. NI, there is no way to answer your question: What do I get for this (or that) price. Everything fluctuates. However if you can pay more, 8-10 k, you can normalize with a hottie from a Burgos gogo bar for LT. Things that are standard in other countries are not standard in Phils.

Mr Enternational
05-08-19, 13:34
The comment - "There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. " - The question. Where?This is 2019. The internet!

Wicked Roger
05-08-19, 15:23
To be specific, for 1000ST, you can find Burgos street girls, Malate street girls, LA Cafe girls, G-Point girls. However that's the low end of the thing (1000), and might limit you to a 5 or 6 in looks, or a girl who will agree to give you less goodies in the room, or you might just get laughed off the street. This price is NOT set in stone. NI, there is no way to answer your question: What do I get for this (or that) price. Everything fluctuates. However if you can pay more, 8-10 k, you can normalize with a hottie from a Burgos gogo bar for LT. Things that are standard in other countries are not standard in Phils.For a 1000ST I would expect a skank (in my eyes) but for others she is the best thing ever. YMMV.

You want to pay more than 10 k (say 15-25 k) then sure those girls are available, I know some (ex FHM and Playboy models, some current) but then they maybe starfish in bed. You need to pay and visit to find out as each person has a different flavour and thus pays according to his flavour.

Jbj64
05-08-19, 16:04
It is inexpensive if you do not go to Burgos and EDSA. I know you from the Medellin thread. It is the same thing there. Some guys like me stay downtown and pay $12/night for a hotel and go to casas and strip clubs where chicks are $9-$20. Some guys stay in a $30/night apartment in Laureles and go to Fase 2 and Energy where chicks are $60-$100. Some guys stay in a $75/night condo in Poblado and go to Gusto's where chicks are asking $300. Pick your own poison.Yes that's me and I like to try to pay equivalent of $50-75 usd so I think going to AC is the best choice. I am going to try Tinder and maybe SA but not sure. I am the Laureles med range guy I do go to a hotel Casa in MDE but like to have a little time with the chicas so we will see what Ph has to offer. I got a cheap flight $540 for central usa round trip so decided to try it. I really don't like the heat and humidity but want to give it a try.

NewImage
05-08-19, 22:51
This is 2019. The internet!Typed in " where can you get hookers for 1000 in Manila?" This was the reply on the first site -If you are in the Pasay City area, you can be able to find girls who are also looking for sex in Manila from any of these EDSA nightclubs. Once you have chosen a girl to take out or bring back to your hotel for a good time, you can pay the bar fine of about Php 1,000.

Thanks for your help.

As usual positive as always Mr. E.

Mr Enternational
05-08-19, 23:26
Typed in " where can you get hookers for 1000 in Manila?" This was the reply on the first site -If you are in the Pasay City area, you can be able to find girls who are also looking for sex in Manila from any of these EDSA nightclubs. Once you have chosen a girl to take out or bring back to your hotel for a good time, you can pay the bar fine of about Php 1,000.No. I meant from websites and apps with chicks on them. You most certainly will not get a chick from EDSA for 1000 pesos. That info must be 30 years old.

Blanquiceleste
05-09-19, 00:39
Typed in " where can you get hookers for 1000 in Manila?" This was the reply on the first site -If you are in the Pasay City area, you can be able to find girls who are also looking for sex in Manila from any of these EDSA nightclubs. Once you have chosen a girl to take out or bring back to your hotel for a good time, you can pay the bar fine of about Php 1,000.

Thanks for your help.

As usual positive as always Mr. E.Jesus! The barfines at EDSA clubs have been close to 2000 for nearly half a decade now. And expect to tip the girl another 3 K.

Where on earth did you read such utter twatwaffle?

Goferring
05-09-19, 01:31
You guys might be asking for too much. Where to find the best girls? What street corner? What do they look like (6-7-8-9-10)? How much $ for each number? Jesus de Christo, at some point you have to visit each location, see if you like anything, chat up the girls (while avoiding the LB -- it asia gents), decide what to take, and then decide later if the situation / girl was a bust or not.NI and Niteluvr.

Westie is correct. It would he meaningless to answer your detailed questions because you need to go out and find what you want.

Let's pretend I PM you contacts for a girl I consider a solid 8 who works out of the courtyard in front of Havana Cafe and charges me 1500 for a BBBJ CFS Short Time.

1 I have a strong preference for tall slim girls so my 8 might be a shapeless 4 to you if you like DD tits and a phat ass.

2 Just because she was in Greenbelt when I was in town 4 months ago does not mean she will be there nor be available if and when you arrive. She may simply be busy the day (s) you want to meet.

3 I may have met said girl several times already, found her on a day when rent is due or simply made a good impression so she gave me a good rate. When you arrive you may do these better or worse than me and be charged more or less accordingly.

4 If I have repeated with her then it's pretty much a given that she pressed all the right buttons for me in the bed room. You, however, might enjoy totally different menu items and find her totally unsuitable.

I hope this explains why general info can be helpful but fine details may be useless until you get out and seek out your own preferences.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
05-09-19, 01:37
This is 2019. The internet!Plus on the street. Plus other girls referring their friends. Plus in the mall buying shoes. Plus saying Hello to someone when you walk home from Starbucks.

The list is endless.

Enjoy. G.

Dg8787
05-09-19, 01:51
Plus on the street. Plus other girls referring their friends. Plus in the mall buying shoes. Plus saying Hello to someone when you walk home from Starbucks.

The list is endless.

Enjoy. G.Family works for me. 80% of my new girls are family referrals now.

I had been seeing this 23 year old off and on in my past trips. Last trip I texted her to come and she said she was busy seeing her 20 yo half sister. I said to bring her too. The 20 yo gave an awesome BBBJ. Two days later I texted the 20 yo to come over, she asked if it was ok to bring her 19 yo sister and that I won't tell the older sister about it. Wth, the 19 yo gave a better DT BBBJ than the others! And she had a wetter pussy. Can't wait to come back and see the 19 yo and 20 yo.

I gave them 2k each. I want to see if they have more sisters or cousins!

Niteluvr
05-09-19, 02:02
NI and Niteluvr.

Westie is correct. It would he meaningless to answer your detailed questions because you need to go out and find what you want.

Let's pretend I PM you contacts for a girl I consider a solid 8 who works out of the courtyard in front of Havana Cafe and charges me 1500 for a BBBJ CFS Short Time.

1 I have a strong preference for tall slim girls so my 8 might be a shapeless 4 to you if you like DD tits and a phat ass.

2 Just because she was in Greenbelt when I was in town 4 months ago does not mean she will be there nor be available if and when you arrive. She may simply be busy the day (s) you want to meet.

3 I may have met said girl several times already, found her on a day when rent is due or simply made a good impression so she gave me a good rate. When you arrive you may do these better or worse than me and be charged more or less accordingly.

4 If I have repeated with her then it's pretty much a given that she pressed all the right buttons for me in the bed room. You, however, might enjoy totally different menu items and find her totally unsuitable.

I hope this explains why general info can be helpful but fine details may be useless until you get out and seek out your own preferences.

Enjoy. G.Ooh, you be pickin' on me again, Goferring! Yeah, I get all that and of course I agree. Unfortunately, I was "chained" to a wirgin girl for my two weeks but observed some nice eye candy. Case (s) in point: During my first night venture out with the GF, we rode the elevator down at Central Park Tower with an older Aussie guy and two 20-something working girls. The dude had that look on his face like he just fucked both of them while trying his best to look nonchalant and the girls acted quiet at first, then one nudged the other and giggled about something that just happened in their room. As they got off the elevator, I looked at the guy and said, "Does the acronym ISG mean anything to you?" No real response other than smiling and walking off. Second episode was the following evening. The GF and I rode the elevator down with a black dude and his stunning hottie (she was by far the prettiest woman I saw in AC). He said it was his fiance. Asked him the same question as the Aussie dude and he had no idea what ISG was.

Point is, good pussy is where you find it (as you suggested) and that's how I've always lived my mongering life. You don't know my extensive history in Korea so I don't expect you to understand. I do plan on returning to the Phils in November or December to find some of those hidden gems. Frankly, I really only saw a smattering of women in AC that I would consider fucking as I consider most on the 4-5 scale, but hope to find a gem or two to keep me busy. There was a cute waitress at Kokomos with a healthy rack that I'd love to fuck and she's the type that I'd hit on upon my return visit.

For anyone reading this, are the waitresses at Kokomos (or other restaurants) hard to pick up?

NewImage
05-09-19, 07:38
I understand and appreciate the variations based on day, girl, time, motivation, etc etc etc.
I often think these forums are more about bragging than information.
Just wanted some "general " pointers esp in relation to where someone needed to put themselves to get 1000/2000 service fees.

Put me in that place and let me go and I am confident I can close the deal.

NI.

NewImage
05-09-19, 07:41
Jesus! The barfines at EDSA clubs have been close to 2000 for nearly half a decade now. And expect to tip the girl another 3 K.

Where on earth did you read such utter twatwaffle?Type in to google Where can you get hookers in Manila for 1000 pesos and you should get the twatwaffle website.

My web search was not for the reason of finding information.

NI.

Wicked Roger
05-09-19, 09:01
Family works for me. 80% of my new girls are family referrals now.

I had been seeing this 23 year old off and on in my past trips. Last trip I texted her to come and she said she was busy seeing her 20 yo half sister. I said to bring her too. The 20 yo gave an awesome BBBJ. Two days later I texted the 20 yo to come over, she asked if it was ok to bring her 19 yo sister and that I won't tell the older sister about it. Wth, the 19 yo gave a better DT BBBJ than the others! And she had a wetter pussy. Can't wait to come back and see the 19 yo and 20 yo.

I gave them 2k each. I want to see if they have more sisters or cousins!I am the same DG. Referrals are great and at times I look at their FB friends and ask if this girl / that girl can come.

But I like them bisexual but am lucky to have a had a few bisexual sisters on my time (properly bi not one in toilet while you shag the other).

Goferring
05-09-19, 10:41
Just wanted some "general " pointers esp in relation to where someone needed to put themselves to get 1000/2000 service fees.

NI.The second half of Westie's post that answered your earlier question and that I quoted had a good list of the cheaper end of town. As the $$$ increased to 1500 or 2000 the quality increases (though it's not a very high bar 😁 or online girls may he prepared to travel to you. FilCupid or PinaLove are good sources but they do require time. LAC is more point and shoot.

3000 is standard for an online girl LT on the same sites. Tinder and Seeking Arrangement will want significantly more. As I said, a Burgos girl may drop around for ST during time off for the same amount.

Many old posts detail the specifics of what guys got and paid in specific areas and bars. Sure, the hotness ratings may be through rose coloured glasses or even bragging but it's a good source of indicative choices and costs so guys can decide if they want to investigate further themselves.

Enjoy. G.

To be specific, for 1000ST, you can find Burgos street girls, Malate street girls, LA Cafe girls, G-Point girls. However that's the low end of the thing (1000), and might limit you to a 5 or 6 in looks, or a girl who will agree to give you less goodies in the room, or you might just get laughed off the street. This price is NOT set in stone. NI, there is no way to answer your question: What do I get for this (or that) price. Everything fluctuates. However if you can pay more, 8-10 k, you can normalize with a hottie from a Burgos gogo bar for LT. Things that are standard in other countries are not standard in Phils.

Albert9989
05-09-19, 12:22
I understand and appreciate the variations based on day, girl, time, motivation, etc etc etc.

NI.Not sure to understand what you are expecting as an answer to your question, many have already said what they think, their experience, apparently all prices are possible from 0 to a lot, thus including 1000 to 3000, so what else?

If you want to be in a place where you can find 1000 to 3000, I would suggest somewhere inside the circle on the map attached obviously I am joking, but may be not. .

My personal exp, and it was the first time I went there, for about 3 weeks, outside Manila and in P Burgos, I never entered a club, only met girls from DIA, some contacted the same day, some known from long time through internet. None asked for something, it was me proposing to give "a gift" of 2000 sometimes after 1 or two full nights, but I am not a reference, nor really experienced there, just my own experience.

Goferring
05-09-19, 12:28
Better take a course in mongering school. I doubt if you will pass.Is there such a thing? I know of a couple of hooker schools where girls can be trained up in the hope of securing a better paying gig but on the buy side, I don't know. Before anyone asks, yes I have offered my services as a guidance counselor only to be rejected. 👎.

On a more serious note, there have been some good guides on this site who offer their services to show guys around the various areas. Perhaps they may be an option for the newbies who want more direct instruction.

Enjoy. G.

Mr Enternational
05-09-19, 12:48
I often think these forums are more about bragging than information.For some reason some ISG members take as bragging someone else doing something that they themselves have never been able to do or never tried to do. Instead of trying it themselves or remembering that YMMV, they just consider it impossible and / or bragging. I have seen it time and time again in various threads.

Blanquiceleste
05-09-19, 15:18
Family works for me. 80% of my new girls are family referrals now.Ditto! I wish I could post a screen shot of a chat I was having today with a AC chica. She has found a Chinese BF and is 2 months pregnant with his baby. I told her I am not into pregnant women, so she offered to introduce her cousins and started sending pics. All this when I have no plans to go back there before August. Love the Phils.

Blanquiceleste
05-09-19, 15:26
Type in to google Where can you get hookers in Manila for 1000 pesos and you should get the twatwaffle website.

My web search was not for the reason of finding information.

NI.Why would I when I already know that the pussy I want ain't available for 1000 p?

Dg8787
05-09-19, 16:27
Ditto! I wish I could post a screen shot of a chat I was having today with a AC chica. She has found a Chinese BF and is 2 months pregnant with his baby. I told her I am not into pregnant women, so she offered to introduce her cousins and started sending pics. All this when I have no plans to go back there before August. Love the Phils.If you like I can test the family out for you? I will be there next week.

Sammon
05-09-19, 20:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Blanquiceleste
05-10-19, 01:11
It's funny how people turn in Grammar Na**s. FFS English is a language, not a measure of intelligence. Guess some will never learn.

Ho hum!

WestCoast1
05-10-19, 02:48
It's funny how people turn in Grammar Na**s. FFS English is a language, not a measure of intelligence. Guess some will never learn.

Ho hum!I'm such a looser. My ex's said that. Probably been called that in languages I don't speek.

Goferring
05-10-19, 02:50
I'm such a looser. My ex's said that. Probably been called that in languages I don't speek.I'm normally 10 k looser after leaving Bottoms. 😁.

WestCoast1
05-10-19, 07:35
I wasn't asking anyone to spoon feed me information For a gent with 500 posts, I think you were doing just that:

Blanquiceleste
05-10-19, 12:30
For a gent with 500 posts, I think you were doing just that:And if one goes into this BM's last 100 - 150 posts or so, guess what you will find? Anyone who can find a good informative report about finding chicks, complete with location coordinates, prices and modus operandi will get the contact number of this little hottie.

NewImage
05-10-19, 13:16
And if one goes into this BM's last 100 - 150 posts or so, guess what you will find? Anyone who can find a good informative report about finding chicks, complete with location coordinates, prices and modus operandi will get the contact number of this little hottie.Or all the other posts I did on my KL trip.

Or how about post 2414,2422 on the other areas on the Phil forum about Sabang and all the other posts I did which from this trip.

Keep your contact number of this little hottie. Every night I go to bed with a sexy Viet girl here in Aust who I have been with for 10 years. She is 11 years younger than I and although getting a little older now has model features still.

She lets me travel and have fun and only wants me to come home each night.

If I'm lying let my penis drop off right now and I get run over by a truck tomorrow.

You go to bed with your contact numbers and I will be doing something else.

So tired of this garbage.

Good luck to all those mongers seeking a nice time. My suggestion is try girls from Saigon they will love you forever, treat you like a man and remain good looking well into their 30's and 40's.

Best wishes.

NI.

Mr Enternational
05-10-19, 15:08
She lets me travel and have fun and only wants me to come home each night.She lets? You are a grown ass man. This is exactly how guys get controlled by women. I wish I would talk about a woman "letting me" do something. My mom used to let me do things, but since I turned 18 there is not a woman on this planet that I have allowed to "let me".

Naked Gunz
05-10-19, 16:23
When I first went to Manila I stayed near MOA and went straight to EDSA where I think I paid 4000 back then. The comment - "There is tonnes of sex available in Manila for 1000ST to 3000 LT. " - The question. Where? Are we talking about Greenbelt, do I just stand "outside the bars" at Burgos? Are we talking LA Cafe? Also the availability may be for 1000 to 3000 but what about the standard for these prices? For instance I can go to Thai Club in KL and pay 700ST and get 8,9,10, I can pay 400/500 at Beach Club and get 6,7,8 or I can get FL around Changkat and pay 300 and get 4,5,6. Of course we know there are diamonds everywhere but on average what do I get for my 1000 - 3000?NI.Nothing for LT. Those casa places have old ass ugly grandma's, same for LA Cafe IMHO. The smoke turns me off when I walk in the door. Maybe that for 1 K.

Blanquiceleste
05-10-19, 16:39
Every night I go to bed with a sexy Viet girl here in Aust who I have been with for 10 years. Exactly. I don't think you have ever stepped out of your bedroom.

By your own admission in one of your posts you mentioned that you met this lady when she was 36, which means she is now closer to 50. And in another post you called a 48 yo lady (that another BM was reporting on) a hag. Make up your mind FFS.

You should be ashamed talking about your lovely partner of 10 years on this forum.

BombayBoyz
05-10-19, 17:31
Hi,

I'm looking for a Security or Detective Agency to a background check on some Girls in Central Luzon.

I'm seriously considering them for long term.

Also does anyone know how to get a Police Escort, as in Cop Security.

If any recommendations, please let me know.

BB.

Sammon
05-10-19, 20:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Goferring
05-11-19, 00:31
Hi,

I'm looking for a Security or Detective Agency to a background check on some Girls in Central Luzon.

BB.In my book, if you need to ask the question, the answer is don't do it straight away.

I've never used an agency but things to look out for can be:

Who are her friends? Heaps of hookers and Ladyboys or girlfriends who are serial foreigner dater / wives are bad. Regular employed civilians are good.

Who can she hold a conversation with at social functions? Again, relating only to hookers is bad. Relating to normal girls is good.

Beware of a nephew always at the parents house. They may be her kid. Same for male boarders or cousins. He is probably her husband.

Perfect English or a US / Euro accent was not picked up from watching TV.

Similarly, proficiency with banking and money transfer is a major alert signal.

Are 99% of her online friends white males? Run.

Good luck. G.

Sammon
05-11-19, 01:45
Hi,

Also does anyone know how to get a Police Escort, as in Cop Security.

If any recommendations, please let me know.

BB.Your post is vague. How many girls you want to check on? What kind of background check? Are you looking to marry? Or just GF?

Are you planning to settle in Philippines?

Why do you need security? Is somebody after you?

CzarNicholas
05-11-19, 02:50
Saw a guy last night probably around 65? I'm guessing Korean or maybe Japanese?

Well dressed? Like maybe was golfing earlier in the day.

Well groomed solid black hair? Dyed? Very clean cut looking / glasses (he looked like a politician).

I was eating with a guy at an outdoor place.

And he was working the street girls, he worked them hard and walked away several times with a smile.

Maybe after 60-90 minutes of this, he snagged the cutest one and left with a big smile.

That's how I feel it should be done, I hope he got a good session, something tells me.

He knew what he was doing.

Gajith
05-11-19, 09:48
Hi Guys,

It is good to see many of the senior mongers are still active in forum, BTW I am coming here after 4+ years.

I am planning for a short holiday in Philippines for 10 days.

I would like to know the current situation in AC and Manila. Last time there were raids and police intervention in AC; is it still happening?

What is the robbing, snatching & pickpocketing situation out there currently?

What is the current recommended bars for a take out at AC & ML nowadays?

I am sorry I did RTFF for the past 10 pages but couldn't find any clue. I hope everyone doing good and having fun like before.

Thanks / G.

Manfield04
05-11-19, 12:12
You know we are in 2019. 4 years ago was 2015. If you want to know what has happened during these 4 years, 10 pages are not enough. 4 years in this forum means 500 pages. So, may be if you read 100 pages you may get some useful updates.

It is good to see many of the senior mongers are still active in forum, BTW I am coming here after 4+ years. I am planning for a short holiday in Philippines for 10 days. I would like to know the current situation in AC and Manila. Last time there were raids and police intervention in AC; is it still happening? What is the robbing, snatching & pickpocketing situation out there currently? What is the current recommended bars for a take out at AC & ML nowadays? I am sorry I did RTFF for the past 10 pages but couldn't find any clue. G.

Sammon
05-11-19, 13:54
Hi Guys,

It is good to see many of the senior mongers are still active in forum, BTW I am coming here after 4+ years.

I would like to know the current situation in AC and Manila. Last time there were raids and police intervention in AC; is it still happening?

I am sorry I did RTFF for the past 10 pages but couldn't find any clue. I hope everyone doing good and having fun like before.

Thanks / G.To be frank, it is like Wild West in Angeles these days. Shootouts in saloons are common. Girls are of ill repute. Robbers, rustlers galore. Manila is the same.

I would stay away if possible.

Dg8787
05-11-19, 16:15
To be frank, it is like Wild West in Angeles these days. Shootouts in saloons are common. Girls are of ill repute. Robbers, rustlers galore. Manila is the same.

I would stay away if possible.That was all reported 12 pages back. Last month my balls were drained and seeds stolen.

BombayBoyz
05-11-19, 17:04
I plan on being in the Philippines for 2 years.

I am not marrying but they will be staying with me in my apartment, I want to know about them, before I go any further with his. I need detailed check on their past, family history, criminal profile etc.

No one is after me, but when I do visit, some places, I'm looking for a close security company, as things may get hairy, as per my predecessor.

Your post is vague. How many girls you want to check on? What kind of background check? Are you looking to marry? Or just GF?

Are you planning to settle in Philippines?

Why do you need security? Is somebody after you?

Goferring
05-12-19, 02:22

I am not marrying but they will be staying with me in my apartment, I want to know about them, before I go any further with his. I need detailed check on their past, family history, criminal profile etc.

No one is after me, but when I do visit, some places, I'm looking for a close security company, as things may get hairy, as per my predecessor.While I respect your caution, just beware that walking around with a body guard definitively gives the impression that you are someone worthy of robbing or kidnapping.

Unless there is a clear and present risk to my safety, I would prefer just dressing casually, not flashing cash about and flying under the radar.

Enjoy. G.

SouthEaster
05-12-19, 04:49
Unless you are in the habit of wandering around with thousands of dollars on your person or like to monger in Zamboanga I cannot see any reason one would need a bodyguard in the Philippines. I suppose one could add in wearing lots of heavy gold jewelry and thousand dollar watches but there is an answer for that. Don't.

SE.

Niteluvr
05-12-19, 04:56
Hi Guys,

Thanks / G.Can only tell you about my recent two weeks in Angeles City April 10-24;.

1. Nothing hostile encountered other that 95 F degrees, pollution, dirt, shitloads of trash on the streets and the depressing reality that Korean fuckwads basically own AC. Thought perhaps I'd encounter bar brawls and such in AC, but turned out to be the most laid back mongering venue I've ever set foot upon. I was very concerned at first about many issues but WestCoast1 was a big help in answering noob questions via PM.

2. Did not encounter a single pickpocketer in AC, just mildly annoying peddlers on Walking Street hawking their wares (cigs, gum, fake watches, fake Cialis, etc) yet never let my guard down either. Gypsies in Paris in the 1980's are the absolute best in terms of relieving one of valuables. Again, everything was very laid back in AC and you'd be surprised how mild everything is.

3. Bonus? Great convos with American / Brit / Aussie ex-pats who let me know how things operate, bought me multiple drinks at Kokomos, Xanadu, HiSo, Atlantis, etc and made me feel welcome (the GF played with her phone whilst these episodes but who cares). These guys were great and I was really surprised at how many complete strangers went out of their way to be cool.

Recommend you go during cooler months, watch thy wallet and have a good time.

Sammon
05-12-19, 05:59

No one is after me, but when I do visit, some places, I'm looking for a close security company, as things may get hairy, as per my predecessor.As a foreigner you do not have any rights. Locals are always right as far as police are concerned. There is no reason for background check per se. Generally Philippine girls are pleasant to be with. Just compensate well for their time. There are many things you do not do in a foreign country. If you read the forum you will know. I would not go to isolated places. You will be looking to get kidnapped. Even if you have a security guy it will not help.

If you stick to foreigner hangouts and behave you should not have any issues. I have been to Philippines no less than fifty times and never had a problem with girls or other locals. Had many long time girlfriends and still in contact with some.

Only do any kind of background checking if you are interested in marrying. Otherwise do not poke your nose into girls private life.

Just enjoy, treat them well and leave.

WestCoast1
05-12-19, 06:42
As a foreigner you do not have any rights. Locals are always right as far as police are concerned. Going to respectfully disagree with that. I have posted before that more than once I have felt the need for police intervention with locals (twice with businesses). In each instance, the officer (s) listened carefully, repeated my complaint, and before filling out a blotter they took me to the offending business / party to discuss the issues face / face. In each instance the police sided with me and the offending local ended up doing something to rectify the situation. I thought that kind of mediation process at the time worked well. I think RK has chimed in with similar information.

GoodEnough
05-12-19, 06:53
Going to respectfully disagree with that. I have posted before that more than once I have felt the need for police intervention with locals (twice with businesses). In each instance, the officer (s) listened carefully, repeated my complaint, and before filling out a blotter they took me to the offending business / party to discuss the issues face / face. In each instance the police sided with me and the offending local ended up doing something to rectify the situation. I thought that kind of mediation process at the time worked well. I think RK has chimed in with similar information.I can second (or third) this point of view. Having been here for almost 18 years, I've always been treated with perfect courtesy and respect during rare interactions with police, and I've never seen them display an obvious bias toward locals. I think the "as a foreigner you're always in the wrong," is a common misperception that's simply not born out by reality.

NewImage
05-12-19, 07:50
Started getting a little confused about what was Fields Av, what was Walking Street, where were Perimetre Bars, where things start and end etc etc so found this.

Might be helpful to others.

http://www.acmap.com/map.aspx?mapID=f24

NI.

Gajith
05-12-19, 12:55
To be frank, it is like Wild West in Angeles these days. Shootouts in saloons are common. Girls are of ill repute. Robbers, rustlers galore. Manila is the same.

I would stay away if possible.I have no concerns about the robber / pick pocket people if it still exists, but I am curious to know about the police raids which happened years back.

Thanks.

Gajith
05-12-19, 13:01
You know we are in 2019. 4 years ago was 2015. If you want to know what has happened during these 4 years, 10 pages are not enough. 4 years in this forum means 500 pages. So, may be if you read 100 pages you may get some useful updates.That's truth you said, but it is impossible to read it on a mobile device. This thread was same many years before too, always active. Westie and Roger used to put daily photos and they still doing it even after years.

Thanks.

Gajith
05-12-19, 13:09
Can only tell you about my recent two weeks in Angeles City April 10-24.Thank you for the information, I was a regular at Kokomos where I could pick anyone into my room.

There were 3 bars on my last visit, how is the situation now?

The girls were very friendly and I could take into my room at 1500 -2000 for long term. How much they charging now?

On my final visit, the mamasan bought me drinks to send me off; are they still have many girls and people are still friendly?

Many Thanks / G.

Gajith
05-12-19, 13:13
Going to respectfully disagree with that. I have posted before that more than once I have felt the need for police intervention with locals (twice with businesses). In each instance, the officer (s) listened carefully, repeated my complaint, and before filling out a blotter they took me to the offending business / party to discuss the issues face / face. In each instance the police sided with me and the offending local ended up doing something to rectify the situation. I thought that kind of mediation process at the time worked well. I think RK has chimed in with similar information.I second this, Philippines police are not always with locals. I had been robbed at one point of time and the police were very helpful searching for the culprits and provided me all the documents for insurance claim.

I reported that event years back but my old posts are missing.

Sammon
05-12-19, 15:00
I have no concerns about the robber / pick pocket people if it still exists, but I am curious to know about the police raids which happened years back.

Thanks.Police raids should not concern you. They very very rarely take customers away but it has happened. Your requests seem like you are first time visitor or have limited experience mongering. Mongering anywhere in the world carries some risks. If it bothers you stay home.

WestCoast1
05-13-19, 01:47
Westie and Roger used to put daily photos and they still doing it even after years. Thanks.Welcome! Westie and Roger, not as bad-ass as you might think. More like Shrek and Donkey. Smile.

Niteluvr
05-13-19, 03:21
Thank you for the information, I was a regular at Kokomos where I could pick anyone into my room.

The girls were very friendly and I could take into my room at 1500 -2000 for long term. How much they charging now?

On my final visit, the mamasan bought me drinks to send me off; are they still have many girls and people are still friendly?

Many Thanks / G.No idea what the freelancers or waitresses at Kokomos may be charging for ST / LT as I was on a non-mongering visit but I plan to find out much later this year, perhaps December or January.

My philosophy: If she's hot, hit on her. All she can do is say no. As I mentioned, didn't see a single instance of anyone or anything hostile as everyone seemed laid back. Still, keep your Spidey senses on full alert as one never knows. I met several really nice ex-pats and a few club managers and they were the best part of my visit. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Dg8787
05-13-19, 03:28
Thank you for the information, I was a regular at Kokomos where I could pick anyone into my room.

Many Thanks / G.1. Get a tablet so you can research more. It is 2019.

2. Nothing ever stays the same. It is 2019.

3. Go and find out yourself. It is 2019.

Girls I banged in 2015 have aged out for me in 2019.

SouthEaster
05-13-19, 04:36
I don't know when you were last there but the last time AC had only 3 bars (if ever?) was probably 1975.

SE.

Mogwai
05-13-19, 13:34
Welcome! Westie and Roger, not as bad-ass as you might think. More like Shrek and Donkey. Smile.So which one of you is Shrek and who is Donkey?

WestCoast1
05-13-19, 16:39
So which one of you is Shrek and who is Donkey?Haha exactly! Well, based on WR's body type. . .

Gajith
05-13-19, 23:44
Police raids should not concern you. They very very rarely take customers away but it has happened. Your requests seem like you are first time visitor or have limited experience mongering. Mongering anywhere in the world carries some risks. If it bothers you stay home.Thanks, I was away from the scene for a long time and understand my past time experience might be irrelevant. In 2011- 2014, I had fun at all ASEAN countries but only philippines had raid and customers had been taken by police. That time, it was a long discussion here too. I am just trying to understand the current situation; sorry about that.

NewImage
05-15-19, 10:16
[Deleted by Admin]

MadisonGuy
05-15-19, 11:39
It's been awhile since I've been to AC and it's either changed or I went on a bad night. Was there Friday I went into at least half the places and nothing really stood out to me. So then I doubled back and went to Atlantis figuring with the numbers there I had to be able to select something I wasn't sure of the first go around. I picked 3 out to come down and have a drink and decide how many of the 3 I want. All 3 were only there for drinking not bar fine, the mamasan then started pointing at girls that would barfine and I wasn't even remotely interested in any of them. I ended up grabbing one down the street which she was alright but with over 100 girls to pick from you think at least one would be a knock out. Trying Burgos tonight but I've just not been seeing a lot of great talent anywhere yet. Only talent I've seen was shopping in green belt area so far.

Mr Enternational
05-15-19, 12:10
They post moralistic BS on a board that deals with illegal activities and clear exploitation of females in unfortunate positions, blinded by the fact that their responses are hypocritical and reflect their ignorance of their activities they engage in.Some would argue it is the foreign men with money in the unfortunate position of not being able to get pussy back home that are being clearly exploited by these females. It is all a matter of perspective. All the women were born with a pussy they got for free. The men have to work their ass off in order to buy some of that pussy that all of the women were born with.

The Cane
05-15-19, 15:48
Some would argue it is the foreign men with money in the unfortunate position of not being able to get pussy back home that are being clearly exploited by these females. It is all a matter of perspective. All the women were born with a pussy they got for free. The men have to work their ass off in order to buy some of that pussy that all of the women were born with.It's like Richard Pryor said. They got half the money and all the pussy! Hahaha!

Blanquiceleste
05-16-19, 00:41
It would appear some BM have self appointed themselves as moderators to patrol the boards and just criticize, abuse and pontificate on any topic they wish.

They post moralistic BS on a board that deals with illegal activities and clear exploitation of females in unfortunate positions, blinded by the fact that their responses are hypocritical and reflect their ignorance of their activities they engage in.

Of course they never ever asked a question of anyone about mongering in these parts as they always knew it all.

Listen and communicate with individuals that are willing to help and assist others and just ignore the constant berating by the boys club bullies.

Yes, you should read the forum closely and thoroughly before asking a question and most will be happy to help or give you clarification on a topic.

Behavior reflects your personalty and your personality reflects who you are and what you stand for.

The unfortunate thing is most people who abuse and criticize do so because they have been victims themselves so best just to feel sorry for them.

NI.This post sounds like one of those lame support group messages. Encouragement, moral support, self-pity and philosophy. Not a single word of meaningful advice. Wonder why?

Dg8787
05-16-19, 04:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Dg8787
05-16-19, 04:53
Tell me, how old are you? You love to attack others relentlessly, yet you continuously post nothing of worth. Shall we engage each other one on one where winner takes all? Let's begin with your abysmal, elementary school achievements and go from there.I am old. Those are relentless attacks? Sorry to hurt your feelings. And you post academic questions after questions. I will relinquish to the schoolboy sitting in the front row always raising his arm with questions after questions.

Yes, almighty brilliant one.

Sammon
05-16-19, 11:22
[Deleted by Admin]

Sammon
05-17-19, 00:04
Thanks, I was away from the scene for a long time and understand my past time experience might be irrelevant. In 2011- 2014, I had fun at all ASEAN countries but only philippines had raid and customers had been taken by police. That time, it was a long discussion here too. I am just trying to understand the current situation; sorry about that.Angeles city has always been the same as far as lots of bars old and new, lots of girls old and new, lots of hotels old and new.

Basic set up is the same although barfines are getting more expensive by the day. Lot more freelancers, few more discos. But there is no police raids since bar owners agreed to self police themselves. Mainly a [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) issue. In mongering you can always run into issues and problems. No amount of advice from this forum can shield you from your own problems. You just have to make a trip and experience yourself and you will know what to do and what not to do and have a enjoyable time.

Dg8787
05-21-19, 03:10
Been here a little over a week. My hunting grounds are perimeter bars. Most barfine are 2 k. Girls will tell you short time and if they like you and don't have to get home by 11 pm they will stay long time. Most of the week I had 3 regulars and 7 new barfines. The bgs were 7-8. 8. 4 out of 7 performed very well. 2 performed mechanical and shy. Yesterday afternoon I BF one of the good performers and had a couple good sessions with her. She got tired out and complained of pain. It was my last night here.

We went and had dinner and I brought her back to the bar. She was going to find me another girl there and give me a recommendation. Lo and behold there was this slim sexy as hell 20 year old girl (8. 8) standing there. This girl usually does not barfine. My girl gave me high marks as a nice guy to her. She said short time only. I said hell yes! As luck would have it on my last night she was the sexiest and best sexperience I have had. She stayed all night and wants to come back today.

As she left this morning around 9 am I gave her her 2 k to pay for the barfine and come back around 1:00. I will be extending my hotel one more day and catch the late evening bus to Manila.

Takes only one to make an excellent trip!

AC is still alive and well.

Goferring
05-21-19, 05:32
As luck would have it on my last night she was the sexiest and best sexperience I have had. She stayed all night and wants to come back today.

As she left this morning around 9 am I gave her her 2 k to pay for the barfine and come back around 1:00. I will be extending my hotel one more day and catch the late evening bus to Manila.

Takes only one to make an excellent trip!

AC is still alive and well.Great to hear you had a great trip. Unfortunately, its common for the best time to be had in the last night or two. At least it keeps us coming back. 😁.

Cheers. G.

Dg8787
05-22-19, 01:54
Great to hear you had a great trip. Unfortunately, its common for the best time to be had in the last night or two. At least it keeps us coming back. 😁.

Cheers. G.Thanks.

The girl certainly was worth an extra day. At 7 pm I took Grab from hotel to SM mall, dropped my bags off with the Genesis bus guy and he watched the bags while I went to dinner with my hottie in 4" heels. She is a head turner!

Mall closed at 9 pm, I sent my hottie home in a trike, boarded the Genesis bus at 9:15 and tipped the guy 100 pesos.

2 hours later I was at terminal 3, bay 14, walked my luggage 10 meters to Resort World shuttle and checked into Belmont Hotel 5 minutes later.

Now it is morning and I wish I had one more pop with the hottie!

Niteluvr
05-22-19, 04:01
[Deleted by Admin]

BlueHoss
05-23-19, 02:47
Your pricing is accurate. 10 k in AC would be if she came with 2 hot friends..5-10 k Pesos? What?! That's insane. The most I ever paid was 3500 k, for longtime with stunners. Unless the prices somehow changed that drastically since I was there last time, you should only be looking at 3-3.5 k maximum. Over that, you are getting ripped off.

Other than that, I did notice girls in HiSo charged way more. Why? No clue, I can just go to any other GoGo bar on the walking street and have my pick from hundreds of women in a no bullsh*t environment. Pick the girl, give mamasan the pesos, and off you are. My friends recommended HiSo as the #1 place to go before I went, and while it is fun, why not pick a girl in a bar then bring her to HiSo? That way you already got whatcha want and can enjoy the music?

Goferring
05-23-19, 04:50
5-10 k Pesos? What?! That's insane. The most I ever paid was 3500 k, for longtime with stunners. Unless the prices somehow changed that drastically since I was there last time, you should only be looking at 3-3.5 k maximum. Over that, you are getting ripped off.

Other than that, I did notice girls in HiSo charged way more. Why? No clue, I can just go to any other GoGo bar on the walking street and have my pick from hundreds of women in a no bullsh*t environment. Pick the girl, give mamasan the pesos, and off you are. My friends recommended HiSo as the #1 place to go before I went, and while it is fun, why not pick a girl in a bar then bring her to HiSo? That way you already got whatcha want and can enjoy the music?Last time I checked 10 k distributed a amongst one girl plus two friends is 3 k each plus change so we're on the same page.

The last HiSo girl I took was 3 k LT. Admittedly, we met online but she was a HiSo regular and I saw her there several nights. I don't know what the girls were quoting you but there may have been a location tax involved.

Enjoy. G.

BlueHoss
05-30-19, 00:33
Last time I checked 10 k distributed a amongst one girl plus two friends is 3 k each plus change so we're on the same page.

The last HiSo girl I took was 3 k LT. Admittedly, we met online but she was a HiSo regular and I saw her there several nights. I don't know what the girls were quoting you but there may have been a location tax involved.

Enjoy. G.Apologies, meant to reply to the person you replied to, he said 5 k-10 k.

Kagino0
05-30-19, 06:28
Somehow I was a bit tired from the last days and decided to hit the bars around 9:30 pm. Having not been in Angeles for two years I did visit quite a few bars. Some girls and a mamasan did even remember me. Met some nice nice fellow mongers and enjoyed some chats.

Overall compared to Subic were I have been before nearly all the bars had better talent and only with slightly higher drink prices. Yes the LDs are a lot more expensive, but you don't need to hand them out like crazy.

In the end I ended up barfing Ms J 21 years old from Baikings (name change due to the Korean owner I guess). Normally she only goes with Koreans but was a gorgeous spinner. Performance was good, but in the evening I was just too drunk. However I did enjoy the morning session and might even repeat. Barfine was 3500, which I guess was okay for long time.

StarGazer101
05-30-19, 13:33
On June 1st I will arrive for my 2nd trip to Angeles. First trip was 3 years ago. Mostly I have been going to Thailand, mainly Pattaya for mongering. Comparing experiences I actually think mongering is better in Thailand, but I love to play poker and there is plenty of poker rooms in Angeles with a lot of fish.

This time I decided to try out the online scene. Yesterday I sent out a ton of messages to most (non-uggies / fatties) age 18-29 that had been online in Pampanga the last ten days on Pinalove. Already I have twelve short time offers. Three for 1.5 k, seven for 2 k and one who won't budge from 2.5 k.

I'm not sure if I will take advantage of any of the offers, they are mostly for backup in case I don't find anything nice on the ground. A couple might be lookers, if there pictures are accurate.

The Pinalove scene seems to be a good option if on a tighter budget. This time, however, I have decided to not be stingy on my mongering vacation. My daily budget (after hotel) is 10 k for entertainment, food and transport. On top of that I have budgeted 100 k for poke, are even though I made 75-80 k profit in 16 days on my last trip. But no poker player counts his winnings in advance.

I will stay at Pacific Breeze, which I think is in an ideal location. Really close to walking street and right next to Wild Aces poker club.

Dg8787
05-30-19, 15:59
Apologies, meant to reply to the person you replied to, he said 5 k-10 k.Everyone has an opinion. I have paid 5-7 k including tip for LT and didn't consider it a rip off. Of course I was there and the critics weren't.

What you or I think about anyone else's deal is BS. BTW, what someone else has paid or "overpaid" has never affected me.

Ekspat
05-30-19, 16:23
I have paid 5-7 k including tip for LT and didn't consider it a rip off. If it was worth it then perfectly fine! All good, no worries!

IMHO.

Mr Enternational
05-30-19, 17:33
Having not been in Angeles for two years I did visit quite a few bars. Some girls and a mamasan did even remember me.Did they really remember you or did they play that game like psychics do to make you think they remembered you? Last time they did that with me they had me really believing that I was in a certain place at a certain time when I knew damn well I was not.

Donnahito
05-31-19, 03:51
On June 1st I will arrive for my 2nd trip to Angeles. First trip was 3 years ago. Mostly I have been going to Thailand, mainly Pattaya for mongering. Comparing experiences I actually think mongering is better in Thailand, but I love to play poker and there is plenty of poker rooms in Angeles with a lot of fish.

This time I decided to try out the online scene. Yesterday I sent out a ton of messages to most (non-uggies / fatties) age 18-29 that had been online in Pampanga the last ten days on Pinalove. Already I have twelve short time offers. Three for 1.5 k, seven for 2 k and one who won't budge from 2.5 k.

I'm not sure if I will take advantage of any of the offers, they are mostly for backup in case I don't find anything nice on the ground. A couple might be lookers, if there pictures are accurate.

The Pinalove scene seems to be a good option if on a tighter budget..Hey Star,

How much of a slog was it to go through all the profiles and filter out girls who didn't look like they're game? Also, have you tried DIA? I'd be interested in hearing if you saw any difference between the two in terms of quality and number of girls, how much they asked, or some other factor.

Goferring
05-31-19, 04:33
Did they really remember you or did they play that game like psychics do to make you think they remembered you? Last time they did that with me they had me really believing that I was in a certain place at a certain time when I knew damn well I was not.I've seen both extremes.

Me to a girl who I regularly barfined weeks at a time and who was madly in love with me:

"Hey, I'm going to be in town next month. Will you be around?

Sure. Who is this?

Its John.

Which John?

FML. 🙄.

Vs.

A bar in a contractor town with guys coming and going all the time. Often someone would leave town with out setting their bill. It might be 2 years before they returned but they would inevitable be called by name, presented with their old bill and be told to settle up before drinks would be served. 🤔.

Enjoy. G.

Kagino0
05-31-19, 05:24
Did they really remember you or did they play that game like psychics do to make you think they remembered you? Last time they did that with me they had me really believing that I was in a certain place at a certain time when I knew damn well I was not.Yes I would guess so, I still remember it slightly. But as Goffering said the ones remembering me were not really regulars or anything. Normally I would distrust them as well and don't give out too much information that they could play such a game easily.

Kagino0
05-31-19, 05:57
Half the day was spent at the pool to work a little bit on the tan. Then I walked from Fields to Perimeter at around 5 pm and even if I would not have wanted to visit a bar I needed a cold drink after that. Maybe not the brightest idea in this heat. The evening was spend hunting for potentials and drinking too much again.

After a short visit to High Society, but no girls I would have fancied, I barfined Ms A from Shipwrecked. She is 21 years old, without baby and her body would be a solid 10 in my book, her face maybe a 7. I ended up paying 3500 for her and we enjoyed a long round at the hotel. However after that she pulled the "my friend is drunk and I need to help her" trick to leave and not stay. I would have looked forward to a session in the morning. Being to tired and drunk I did not leave again, but will complain should I end up at the bar again (there was still a potential girl).

El Moreno 92
05-31-19, 13:21
I have been to Pattaya and Bangkok several times in the last two years. I loved the BJ bars. Nothing beats dropping in a bar, getting a BBBJ, CIM, paying and then leaving (or staying, getting it up and repeating the cycle).

But I love my Filipinas the best and have been to Manila once. I want to return to the Philippines and I have my sights on Angeles City. I have done my research and will stay either in Queen Hotels, Central Park or the ICON condos (airbnb).

My question is, does Angeles City have BJ Bars like Pattaya and Bangkok? You know a bar or place I could drop in, negotiate a BJ (BBBJ hopefully), get blown to smithereens, pay then leave a happy camper? A better question would be are the girls in Angeles City (bargirls, freelancers, online) giving BBBJs like their Thai counterparts?

Transporter
05-31-19, 18:59
I have been to Pattaya and Bangkok several times in the last two years. I loved the BJ bars. Nothing beats dropping in a bar, getting a BBBJ, CIM, paying and then leaving (or staying, getting it up and repeating the cycle).
I Concur; however my most memorable remembrance was with a colombian girl, heiny in one hand, cigar in the other, and well the girl taking care of business while I chatted with the bartender.

But I love my Filipinas the best and have been to Manila once. I want to return to the Philippines and I have my sights on Angeles City. I have done my research and will stay either in Queen Hotels, Central Park or the ICON condos (airbnb).
Queens is my current choice

My question is, does Angeles City have BJ Bars like Pattaya and Bangkok? You know a bar or place I could drop in, negotiate a BJ (BBBJ hopefully), get blown to smithereens, pay then leave a happy camper? A better question would be are the girls in Angeles City (bargirls, freelancers, online) giving BBBJs like their Thai counterparts?Yes there is BJ bars in AC, both in Fields, and on the Perimeter.

No it is not like paty or bkk.

It would be a waste of brain cells to compare PI and BKK / Paty.

You know what you are getting in PI and that is why you go there.

If you got soi 6 in your head and go to PI, then you will surely be disappointed. It just never worked that way.

El Moreno 92
05-31-19, 19:17
Yes there is BJ bars in AC, both in Fields, and on the Perimeter.

No it is not like paty or bkk.

It would be a waste of brain cells to compare PI and BKK / Paty.

You know what you are getting in PI and that is why you go there.

If you got soi 6 in your head and go to PI, then you will surely be disappointed. It just never worked that way.I hear ya.

As long as I can drop in somewhere for the purposes of getting BJ only and going to a bar or two or three, AC will do me fine. I am definitely not expecting to see expansive Pattaya-like wildness in AC. I am attracted to Filipina spinners so much, I know I'll easily get many rounds every session.

SouthEaster
05-31-19, 23:24
You may be disappointed looking for BJ bars. They are almost rare as hen's teeth these days. There are a couple at Perimeter, actually off the main drag. I can't think of any others unless it is a very slow night, they take you to a dark corner and have at it. Even this is very unusual. As for walking street? Don't know of a single one. My knowledge is far from comprehensive but if you think this is standard practice think again. 10 years ago it was easy to find. 5 years ago, not so much. Now.

All I can say is good luck.

SE.

Mr Enternational
06-01-19, 03:28
However after that she pulled the "my friend is drunk and I need to help her" trick to leave and not stay. I would have said okay we go help your friend together. After that, the friend may not have needed as much help as she let on.

Dg8787
06-01-19, 03:31
I would have said okay we go help your friend together. After that, the friend may not have needed as much help as she let on.LOL. One time I did that and we brought the drunken friend back to my room. An hour later I was fucking the friend!

Ekspat
06-01-19, 03:31
You may be disappointed looking for BJ bars. They are almost rare as hen's teeth these days. All I can say is good luck.
Tend to agree with SE here. The last I can remember were Matrix Brown on Perimeter and Jollyfrog somewhere in Koreatown. Both are gone.

Anyway, good luck!

Mr Enternational
06-01-19, 03:32
You may be disappointed looking for BJ bars. They are almost rare as hen's teeth these days. There are a couple at Perimeter, actually off the main drag. I can't think of any others unless it is a very slow night, they take you to a dark corner and have at it. Last time I was there the chick was talking about going upstairs. And it was so expensive that it would have been more economical to take her out LT.

Blanquiceleste
06-01-19, 03:58
My question is, does Angeles City have BJ Bars like Pattaya and Bangkok? You know a bar or place I could drop in, negotiate a BJ (BBBJ hopefully), get blown to smithereens, pay then leave a happy camper? A better question would be are the girls in Angeles City (bargirls, freelancers, online) giving BBBJs like their Thai counterparts?IMHO the girls in Philippines are far more open to giving head than their Thai sisters. Several times you will encounter a girl in a bar who claims to be a virgin but is willing to give you a BBBJ. And its always BB. Catholic country and all that.

If I am not mistaken Emotion is one bar on Perimeter that has rooms upstairs and the girls will always offer you a BBBJ first, as they consider it easier work in less time. Coordinates. Somewhere between Lewis Grand and ABC Hotel broadly.

Dg8787
06-01-19, 03:59
Last time I was there the chick was talking about going upstairs. And it was so expensive that it would have been more economical to take her out LT.I believe the new business model to avoid raids are to not have anything going on in the premises and not hiring anyone under 20 years old. I have not seen any 18-20 yo anymore in the perimeter bars. I have asked and they said no one under 20 yo anymore.

Goferring
06-01-19, 04:03
I believe the new business model to avoid raids are to not have anything going on in the premises and not hiring anyone under 20 years old. I have not seen any 18-20 yo anymore in the perimeter bars. I have asked and they said no one under 20 yo anymore.That explains why there are so many 18 and 19 yos online.

Mr Enternational
06-01-19, 04:06
IMHO the girls in Philippines are far more open to giving head than their Thai sisters. Maybe so, but they are horrible at it and want to keep spitting into a towel.

Blanquiceleste
06-01-19, 04:17
Maybe so, but they are horrible at it and want to keep spitting into a towel.Whoa! I really do not know where you have been meeting your girls from Mr E. Perhaps 3 / 10 times I must have had a bad BJ in the Philippines. The rest were all excellent at it. Proper technique, slow, no hands, no rush, eye contact, etc.

Dg8787
06-01-19, 04:26
Maybe so, but they are horrible at it and want to keep spitting into a towel.Try salt and peppering it first!

Some do dribble and wipe in the towel. A few just let their saliva flood down to find your bed soaking wet later.

The last time I lucked out to find the 2 younger sisters of one, doing amazing sloppy wet deep throat BJ's. With my eyes closed I couldn't tell who was who. Identical BJ's.

Dg8787
06-01-19, 04:30
That explains why there are so many 18 and 19 yos online.Yes. Be careful, so many because some are under 18 online. Check the ID's. I advise girls to just get the passport instead of other forms of ID's. Passports are good for 10 years.

Goferring
06-01-19, 04:51
Whoa! I really do not know where you have been meeting your girls from Mr E. Perhaps 3 / 10 times I must have had a bad BJ in the Philippines. The rest were all excellent at it. Proper technique, slow, no hands, no rush, eye contact, etc.+1. I was delighted to arrive in Cebu one trip to find that a wave of deep throating had swept town. Only one iffy BJ the whole trip with all the others being balls deep face fucks.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
06-01-19, 04:53
Yes. Be careful, so many because some are under 18 online. Check the ID's. I advise girls to just get the passport instead of other forms of ID's. Passports are good for 10 years.Very true. I've learnt that in PI "18" often means that she is turning 18 next birthday. Not she's 18 now.

Of course you also have the dangers of the flat out liars who are years away from majority.

Enjoy. G.

Wicked Roger
06-01-19, 06:18
Very true. I've learnt that in PI "18" often means that she is turning 18 next birthday. Not she's 18 now.

Of course you also have the dangers of the flat out liars who are years away from majority.

Enjoy. G.I always ask when they say 18 "are you running 18" a that is the phrase many use. That will sort out the ages easily.

Kagino0
06-01-19, 07:47
Having the previous night just for sleeping, I tried looking at my contacts to set up an afternoon short-time. A few days ago I messaged Ms M, 19 years old on PL and she was willing to meet. In persona she did look as good as her Facebook pictures which were already great. She did have a baby, but I could see absolutely no signs of it. She was enthusiastic, provided a good BJ, and even though the session lasted some time she enjoyed it. In the end I ended up paying 1500 and as a tip some money for the trike. Likely to be a repeat.

In the evening I was a bit tired because I had too much food, but I ended up hitting the bars a bit late. Walking street was quite full, probably due to it being Friday. Avoiding the crowds a bit I visited Brown Sugar and found a young cutie, Ms Ne, 19 years as well. She was fresh from the province and did not even own a cellphone yet. However the session was a bit boring, though she was quite tight. She had to leave in the morning to meet some family. Barfine was 3000 and there have been other potentials.

Kabul Guy
06-02-19, 02:01
I always ask when they say 18 "are you running 18" a that is the phrase many use. That will sort out the ages easily."So you were born in 2002?" a 17 year old would answer yes automatically while a true 18 year old would correct you.

I got a contact on Tinder who claimed being 19. Looked up her age on FB and her stated birthday showed that she was 16, a few couple weeks short of 17. Called her on it and she replied that she would be 18 in a few weeks.

She wanted to come over and bring younger sister, said sis could just watch unless I wanted her as well.

She came on so strong even when I knew she was 16 almost 17, wanting to bring younger sister along that I immediately blocked her and cut off all further contact, it just looked like too perfect a setup that would not turn out well for me.

Mr Enternational
06-02-19, 04:34
She came on so strong even when I knew she was 16 almost 17, wanting to bring younger sister along that I immediately blocked her and cut off all further contact, it just looked like too perfect a setup that would not turn out well for me.You are a smart man.

https://www.manilatimes.net/american-pedophile-arrested-at-naia/561030/

Kagino0
06-02-19, 08:19
Having messaged some Facebook contacts of mine a girl who worked at a bar here told me she would come to town. Apparently she is a bit bored and stays now in Manila. I met Ms E, 22 years old, at SM mall and then head a late breakfast. Later we returned to my hotel, she was still a spinner, but maybe just a little bit more weight would be good for her. Initially she was hesitant to provide a blowjob, however once she started I did enjoy it a lot. She was still really tight and I believed her that she was not with many man before. After a nice nice session I send her on her way to Manila with 2000.

In the evening I was walking a bit around before I visited Monsoon, there I had spotted a girl which sparked my interest before, but was never available. Tonight it seemed my luck turned a bit and I bought her a drink and later barfined her for 3500. Ms G, 21 years old claims to work here since January. Judging from her performance I doubt it to be true or she is a natural. In the evening we did enjoy two sessions and nearly a third in the shower. In the morning she was a little less enthusiastic to perform oral, but I guess she was a bit tired. Might be worth a repeat.

Mogwai
06-02-19, 08:46
"So you were born in 2002?" a 17 year old would answer yes automatically Unless she was born in the second halve of 2001 and is turning 18 in the second halve of this year.
So your trick question is not waterproof but nevertheless I like it LOL.

PedroMorales
06-02-19, 10:01
You are a smart man.

https://www.manilatimes.net/american-pedophile-arrested-at-naia/561030/

"So you were born in 2002?" a 17 year old would answer yes automatically while a true 18 year old would correct you.

I got a contact on Tinder who claimed being 19. Looked up her age on FB and her stated birthday showed that she was 16, a few couple weeks short of 17. Called her on it and she replied that she would be 18 in a few weeks..I thought this was a reply to an earlier post of mine, when a girl / woman wanted to send me a picture of her under age daughter, do three somes with me and live with me. I blocked the lady and deleted my profile. My rules of engagement include the following.

1. Any ladyboys involved, run.

2. Anyone roughly 18, run.

3. Any drugs, run.

4. Any fattish women going to seed and running for a sponsor, no need to run. Just a quick retreat.

The Manila Times story shows the guy was being set up, most likely by a cop relative of the lady. One of the best bonks of my life was in Angeles where the provider told me of coming across a guy who had just been destroyed financially and otherwise by such a sting. This Manila sting dowve tails perfectly into Duterte's plans to clean up his country.

The UK and US are full of all these vigilantes who walk perverts into traps. Some of them have been caught three and more times. With many of them, they ignore all the warnings, much like the African and Indian IRS etc scams.

Just be very careful. Do not meet jail bait. Do not meet pushy people or too good to be true merchants.

If you are into that stuff, you belong in jail.

Chocha Monger
06-02-19, 14:27
You are a smart man.

https://www.manilatimes.net/american-pedophile-arrested-at-naia/561030/Once upon a time, the Filipinos would wait until such mongers checked into their hotel and come knocking. Now, the Filipino Pre-Crime Unit welcomes peculiar mongers as soon as they clear the immigration and customs checkpoints. I guess they do not want their extended guests wasting money on extortionate taxi fares and overpriced hotels. They have really stepped up the game with the complimentary airport pickup and accommodations. The Bureau of Tourism should include the welcoming party and silver bracelets in their brochures and ads abroad.

NewImage
06-02-19, 22:40
Like any virile man I am attracted to sometimes young looking female but hell no don't want to rot away in prison.

I also know that ID in Phil can be forged so.

I tend to go for FLers.

What official ID should I be looking for?

I was in Cebu once and the hotel wouldn't let them come to my room if no ID so should I use this plan?

Some girls look young but maybe 19 - 21 do I just rule them out to be safe or should I just take out from bars to be safe?

I have read advice on previous few posts.

Appreciate.

Sammon
06-03-19, 02:55
Once upon a time, the Filipinos would wait until such mongers checked into their hotel and come knocking. Now, the Filipino Pre-Crime Unit welcomes peculiar mongers as soon as they clear the immigration and customs checkpoints. I guess they do not want their extended guests wasting money on extortionate taxi fares and overpriced hotels. They have really stepped up the game with the complimentary airport pickup and accommodations. The Bureau of Tourism should include the welcoming party and silver bracelets in their brochures and ads abroad.I think there is more to this story. I think he is on the [CodeWord910] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord910) watch list. Maybe on the travel watch list as well. So Philippine police were informed of his arrival. Nobody knows if he was corresponding with the said girl or planned to be with her. Maybe the girl said she is of legal age. Is it a crime to talk without knowing? Previously I have heard of people arrested who were in the enclosed room.

It looks like better to avoid meeting at the airport and only allow girls into your room after the hotel security checks her age.

Chocha Monger
06-03-19, 04:23
I think there is more to this story. I think he is on the watch list. Maybe on the travel watch list as well. So Philippine police were informed of his arrival. Nobody knows if he was corresponding with the said girl or planned to be with her. Maybe the girl said she is of legal age. Is it a crime to talk without knowing? Previously I have heard of people arrested who were in the enclosed room.

It looks like better to avoid meeting at the airport and only allow girls into your room after the hotel security checks her age.It is possible that this particular monger was a known pervert and on watch lists in the USA. However, that raises more questions as to why he was allowed to fly to China, and then on to the Philippines. The article said that he was perving on Facebook and intended to meet and fuck the girl. It appears that his intent to do so already crossed the line under USA and Philippine laws. He could have been deplaned in the USA, but it seems like the Americans wanted the Flips to accommodate him in their notorious penal system.

Under FOSTA / SESTA social media platforms may have to report any mongers perving on girls to certain watch lists to avoid any liability in the event that the monger does travel to carry out his intentions to meet and fuck his targets.

Diabl222
06-03-19, 06:12
Having the previous night just for sleeping, I tried looking at my contacts to set up an afternoon short-time. A few days ago I messaged Ms M, 19 years old on PL and she was willing to meet. In persona she did look as good as her Facebook pictures which were already great. She did have a baby, but I could see absolutely no signs of it. She was enthusiastic, provided a good BJ, and even though the session lasted some time she enjoyed it. In the end I ended up paying 1500 and as a tip some money for the trike. Likely to be a repeat.

In the evening I was a bit tired because I had too much food, but I ended up hitting the bars a bit late. Walking street was quite full, probably due to it being Friday. Avoiding the crowds a bit I visited Brown Sugar and found a young cutie, Ms Ne, 19 years as well. She was fresh from the province and did not even own a cellphone yet. However the session was a bit boring, though she was quite tight. She had to leave in the morning to meet some family. Barfine was 3000 and there have been other potentials.Curious about what your opinion and anyone else's about "a bit late" going to the bars. I was in La Bamba around 7 PM yesterday and of all the girls there, I thought 3 of them were cute. Problem was they were already taken having drinks with other guys. Went back later and they had definitely been taken out. What about afternoon action? I am a bit out of touch as I have not been here for a few years.

Dg8787
06-03-19, 06:46
Like any virile man I am attracted to sometimes young looking female but hell no don't want to rot away in prison.

I also know that ID in Phil can be forged so.

I tend to go for FLers.

What official ID should I be looking for?

I was in Cebu once and the hotel wouldn't let them come to my room if no ID so should I use this plan?

Some girls look young but maybe 19 - 21 do I just rule them out to be safe or should I just take out from bars to be safe?

I have read advice on previous few posts.

Appreciate.There are not any reliable ID that I know of. Possibly the new passport would be the most reliable but I doubt if anyone has one.

Some girls will use their older sister's or cousin's ID and pass for them.

Most bars as stated now have 20 yo plus. Bars might be more reliable but then again the girl could have used someone else's ID to get a job there.

Most reliable for me has been to long term friend some girls and use their referrals. I have not gone wrong yet. I have had a few referrals right after they turned 18.

A few years ago the hotels started to require ID from everyone. This hasn't change much at all. But I would not rely on the hotel's scrutiny of the ID.

Best to have an idea of the girl you are dealing with, IMO.

Dg8787
06-03-19, 06:52
Once upon a time, the Filipinos would wait until such mongers checked into their hotel and come knocking. Now, the Filipino Pre-Crime Unit welcomes peculiar mongers as soon as they clear the immigration and customs checkpoints. I guess they do not want their extended guests wasting money on extortionate taxi fares and overpriced hotels. They have really stepped up the game with the complimentary airport pickup and accommodations. The Bureau of Tourism should include the welcoming party and silver bracelets in their brochures and ads abroad.Totally different than the scam for money.

This guy deserves to be locked up.

Diabl222
06-03-19, 07:08
+1. I was delighted to arrive in Cebu one trip to find that a wave of deep throating had swept town. Only one iffy BJ the whole trip with all the others being balls deep face fucks.

Enjoy. G.Can you tell us where in Cebu you were finding these great services. Mango?

Kagino0
06-03-19, 07:19
Today was a day of repeats, in the afternoon I met again with Ms M, 19 years from PL. I enjoyed the second time again with her and she provided enthusiastically. However some of the novelty has worn off. I payed once again 1500 and some money for the trike.

In the evening I was barhopping a little bit, before I ended up at Monsoon again. Ms G, 21 years old, was rather happy to see me again and I decided to barfine her again. Somehow I was not in the mood to go looking for new talent. The sessions in the evening were once again very good, but in the morning we both were a bit tired and only had a short round. Being tired I might end up resting a bit and visit High Society later in the evening.

Goferring
06-03-19, 07:36
There are not any reliable ID that I know of. Possibly the new passport would be the most reliable but I doubt if anyone has one.

Some girls will use their older sister's or cousin's ID and pass for them.

Most bars as stated now have 20 yo plus. Bars might be more reliable but then again the girl could have used someone else's ID to get a job there.

Most reliable for me has been to long term friend some girls and use their referrals. I have not gone wrong yet. I have had a few referrals right after they turned 18.

A few years ago the hotels started to require ID from everyone. This hasn't change much at all. But I would not rely on the hotel's scrutiny of the ID.

Best to have an idea of the girl you are dealing with, IMO.All of your comments are correct. However, like most of the mongering questions in Philippines, my easy answer is that if you have to ask then the answer is always don't do it.

Is she a he?

Is she a minor?

Is she stoned and bringing drugs into your room?

Is she crazy (in a bad way 😁 ) and going to cause trouble?

Just move on. There are just too many easier options to worry about finding out.

Enjoy. G.

Chocha Monger
06-03-19, 12:36
All of your comments are correct. However, like most of the mongering questions in Philippines, my easy answer is that if you have to ask then the answer is always don't do it.

Is she a he?

Is she a minor?

Is she stoned and bringing drugs into your room?

Is she crazy (in a bad way 😁 ) and going to cause trouble?

Just move on. There are just too many easier options to worry about finding out.

Enjoy. G.These are all difficult questions for a monger to answer accurately when horny and drooling over what appears to a 'hot chick' on social media. Many mongers end up meeting the 'hot chick' only to realize that she is a he, or that she is not of legal age. Some mongers were surprised to discover that their intended sex partner had a glass eye or a peg leg upon meeting in person.

Kabul Guy
06-03-19, 20:45

.....Hotel and condo security have been known to turn in foreigners who are with ladies too young. Remember that they are like bouncers at bars, they see lots of ID's and can get very good at spotting fakes or borrowed ID's. They may be honest citizens turning in a pervert or scammers taking a piece of the shakedown from the cops. (or even both LOL).

Goferring
06-03-19, 22:00
Can you tell us where in Cebu you were finding these great services. Mango?All online. Generally Pina Love.

I haven't been inside a Cebu bar for years.

Enjoy. G.

Sammon
06-04-19, 01:17
It is possible that this particular monger was a known pervert and on watch lists in the USA. However, that raises more questions as to why he was allowed to fly to China, and then on to the Philippines. The article said that he was perving on Facebook and intended to meet and fuck the girl. It appears that his intent to do so already crossed the line under USA and Philippine laws. He could have been deplaned in the USA, but it seems like the Americans wanted the Flips to accommodate him in their notorious penal system.

Under FOSTA / SESTA social media platforms may have to report any mongers perving on girls to certain watch lists to avoid any liability in the event that the monger does travel to carry out his intentions to meet and fuck his targets.China is its own legal system. Generally they are not into policing their population as long as they do not interfere in the politics. There are no checking of I. The to enter any venues. Even in the apartment complex I lived security did not care who came in and who went out. I had a 19 year old GF and she never had to produce I. The to enter bars or adult venues. A foreigner cannot read their I. The anyway. China takes a lax attitude towards people socializing. It is common for business people to take you to KTV after a meeting.

Even if this guy is on the watch list since he has not committed any crime he cannot be prevented to fly to any destination. It is possible somebody was definitely watching his movements and digital signature of what he was doing. To catch him as he landed and supposedly met this girl is kind of extreme measures. Why not wait till he takes her to his room and then bust him? That is the usual way police bust.

Maybe he was a wanted man in USA and they could not arrest him without definite proof and they jumped at a chance to get him in a foreign country.

BlueHoss
06-04-19, 03:35
Everyone has an opinion. I have paid 5-7 k including tip for LT and didn't consider it a rip off. Of course I was there and the critics weren't.

What you or I think about anyone else's deal is BS. BTW, what someone else has paid or "overpaid" has never affected me.To each their own. It's your money, and I won't judge others how they spend it, I just don't want folks who have never been to the Philippines thinking those are normal prices. They might not know.

Wicked Roger
06-04-19, 07:20
All online. Generally Pina Love.

I haven't been inside a Cebu bar for years.

Enjoy. G.Me to G.

All mine are from contacts made and their friends etc plus relatives. Bars are not my scene and I hate the noise etc.

Plus I like to in bed early without the bar stuff beforehand LOL.

Wicked Roger
06-04-19, 07:22
Can you tell us where in Cebu you were finding these great services. Mango?Best PM me Diabl as easier as can't give out contact lists and numbers on the forum.

Look forward to the PM.

CzarNicholas
06-05-19, 03:58
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2012/01/15-reasons-why-angeles-city-sucks-and-is-a-terrible-place-to-live/

Kagino0
06-05-19, 07:31
Not much new happened in the last two days of my trip. I tried one of the massage girls I met while walking around Fields Avenue. Ms Ay was 21 years old and a single mother. Massage was short and after some discussion we agreed on 1500 for her. The session was not the best probably because she wasn't that tight, but she was cute and in the end I finished.

In the evening I was barhopping a bit, but on Monday and Tuesday most of the girls have one day off and it was a bit quiet compared to the weekend. In the end I met with Ms G again and enjoyed a nice time. Probably I see her too often as she treated me to some rather expensive Korean food.

Next day I met again with Ms M in the afternoon for a short session between pool and shopping. Overall she has been one of the best performers for me her in Angeles. As I was a bit tired and didn't want to spoil my last night with an unknown girl I met again with Ms G.

Generally I would say you have endless possibilities in Angeles to find a girl and though I enjoyed the bars this time quite a bit, one of the best girls was met online.

CzarNicholas
06-05-19, 07:46
Everyone has an opinion. I have paid 5-7 k including tip for LT and didn't consider it a rip off. Of course I was there and the critics weren't.

What you or I think about anyone else's deal is BS. BTW, what someone else has paid or "overpaid" has never affected me.No, it just affects everyone!

Blanquiceleste
06-05-19, 16:48
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2012/01/15-reasons-why-angeles-city-sucks-and-is-a-terrible-place-to-live/You could replace AC with Pattaya or any other city in SEA (apart from Singapore) and this article will make perfect sense. Infrastructure is definitely better in Thailand. Food is a lot better in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. But other than that on all the other points, all the cities are pretty much similar. Perhaps BKK will be the best place to settle, but then it ain't cheap like the other places.

Dg8787
06-05-19, 16:57
No, it just affects everyone!It subsidies the cheap Charlie's.

Dg8787
06-05-19, 17:01
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2012/01/15-reasons-why-angeles-city-sucks-and-is-a-terrible-place-to-live/Written in 2012. No comment. [Deleted by Admin]

Mr Enternational
06-05-19, 19:23
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2012/01/15-reasons-why-angeles-city-sucks-and-is-a-terrible-place-to-live/Looks pretty accurate to me. Not sure why a lot of the points were repeated. This article would have been half the length of what they made it had they not said the same things over and over. I have no idea how my buddies live there. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Goferring
06-05-19, 21:26
Me to G.

All mine are from contacts made and their friends etc plus relatives. Bars are not my scene and I hate the noise etc.

Plus I like to in bed early without the bar stuff beforehand LOL.Roger, I'd agree that after a few visits returning to skilled providers and meeting new girls thru friends of friends pays dividends.

However that particular trip I was reasonably new to town so was relying on online hookups as I'd recommend any newbie to Cebu to try. Its definitely an online smorgasbord.

Maybe it was just dumb luck but I still haven't figured out why a tsunami of deep throat swept town for that particular trip. 👍.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
06-05-19, 22:00
Best PM me Diabl as easier as can't give out contact lists and numbers on the forum.

Look forward to the PM.Diabl, be very careful. Roger's recommendations and friends have just about killed several Board Members. LOL.

While I was having fun with PinaLove, I received a PM from Wicked Rodger.

I've never met the guy but on line and on email he SEEMED like a nice guy, offering ideas on where to go in Cebu. He also casually suggested a local lass who could spice up my stay. This was the start of his vicious plan. However, it seemed innocent enough so I made contact with her and organised for her to drop around the following evening.

She showed up, 4'11" of bubbly cuteness and we headed up to the room. After chatting for a while, she ran of to the shower and when she returned the entertainment began. Her oversized hand bag held a ToysRUs sized collection of party enhancers which she proceeded to apply to various orifices, appendages and tickle points on both of us. At this point I was totally exhausted so she lay me on my back and proceeded to suck the bed sheets, three pillows and various pieces of small furniture through my arsehole. She certainly proved the irony in term blow job. After impaling herself on my man-sword repeatedly, she sprang off at just the right time, gobbled away again until I exploded well past her tonsils and straight into her digestive system. At this point I blacked out, coming out of my coma the next morning. THEN SHE DID IT AGAIN!!

So the moral of the story is: beware of Wicked Rodger's little friends. Once they have seduced you and you have let your guard down, they will fuck you up until it's impossible to think straight and the world becomes a blur.

Enjoy.

*The above story was edited and exaggerated to protect the guilty. All the very best to Roger and his wicked little friends. It will be great to catch up in person when our paths cross.

CzarNicholas
06-06-19, 07:02
It subsidies the cheap Charlie's.I would not do 99% of the WGs over there for free.

But in any case can you define cheap charlie?

Engine Driver
06-16-19, 05:13
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2012/01/15-reasons-why-angeles-city-sucks-and-is-a-terrible-place-to-live/Yes, quite accurate, but some of us love it.

Engine Driver
06-16-19, 05:19
I would not do 99% of the WGs over there for free.The Perimeter bars are the first places I visit in AC. I always find friendly young, pretty girls there for 1,800ST and can release my stress quickly. The bars open around 12.00 noon. I have left my hotel, gone to the Perimeter, picked up a young hottie and have undressed her back in my room in under 30 minutes. Not sure why you say that you wouldn't do 99% of them there for free. Seems like a really silly statement. AC is probably not the place for you. Perhaps Pattaya is.

Engine Driver
06-16-19, 05:24
But in any case can you define cheap charlie?1. Someone who stays in a cheap hotel.

2. Someone who does not buy LDs for the girl.

3. Someone who only drinks water for 90 P in a bar.

4. Someone who haggles on price all the time with the girl and will walk away to save 100 P.

5. Someone who doesn't tip the girl.

6. Someone who does not buy the girl dinner afterwards.

7. Someone who wants to pop three-times for 1,000 P.

8. Someone who spends thousand of dollars getting to AC and worries about a few pesos.

CzarNicholas
06-16-19, 05:31
The Perimeter bars are the first places I visit in AC. I always find friendly young, pretty girls there for 1,800ST and can release my stress quickly. The bars open around 12.00 noon. I have left my hotel, gone to the Perimeter, picked up a young hottie and have undressed her back in my room in under 30 minutes. Not sure why you say that you wouldn't do 99% of them there for free. Seems like a really silly statement. AC is probably not the place for you. Perhaps Pattaya is.Not sure why you say that you wouldn't do 99% of them there for free.

Most are ugly.

Most have baby damage.

Most have nasty teeth.

Engine Driver
06-16-19, 08:51
I would not do 99% of the WGs over there for free.

But in any case can you define cheap charlie?Hey King Nick, over 200 reports and most are just comments or criticisms. Nothing particularly useful and no recent field reports from you. There are a lot of mongers that like AC (like me and DG) and like the girls in AC, so you need to come up with a report rather than just make stupid statements like that.

Wicked Roger
06-16-19, 12:31
1. Someone who stays in a cheap hotel.

4. Someone who haggles on price all the time with the girl and will walk away to save 100 P.

8. Someone who spends thousand of dollars getting to AC and worries about a few pesos.For # 3 add and spends all night only drinking 1 bottle.

For # 6 add if he buys dinner and she is with him, he makes her eat what is left or at best shares his plate.

For #7 I would say PHP 500-1000 and not taxi fare / jeepney / trike support after.

For # 8 I would add. And boasts about saving 20 pesos on a trike ride or worse boasts how he manage to not pay the trike driver and thinks he is macho and clever for doing this.

Have experienced / seen all of these types of people sadly.

Engine Driver. Nice comment and observation my only small issue is that I don't like AC prefer other parts but can see why you and DG etc like it. Been AC, got the T shirt etc.

Czar Nicholas. Don't come then if you don't like the girls. Easy go somewhere that suits your tastes. Simple and'est pas?

Turgid
06-16-19, 13:26

8. Someone who spends thousand of dollars getting to AC and worries about a few pesos.I think someone who does 4 and 8 is not just a cheap Charlie, he is a stupid Charlie.

Donnahito
06-17-19, 18:36

8. Someone who spends thousand of dollars getting to AC and worries about a few pesos.Regarding a couple of these points.

5.) if you had a mediocre or not so good performance, should you still tip 50 or 100 peso?

6.) do you only do this for a LT when you and the girl finish before a reasonable dinner time?

Thanks!

Engine Driver
06-18-19, 10:10
Regarding a couple of these points.

5.) if you had a mediocre or not so good performance, should you still tip 50 or 100 peso?

6.) do you only do this for a LT when you and the girl finish before a reasonable dinner time?

Thanks!Tipping 50 peso would be an insult. Best not to tip anything if you did not like the service. Tip for good service can be from 300-500.

If she agrees to LT, then you would go out for dinner just after Round 1. You can then come back, take another shower and go for Round 2. Girl will usually tell you she is hungry. There is no "reasonable dinner time". AC is open 24/7.

Under no circumstances should you buy dinner before you have fucked her. It's best to get her into your room straight away, fuck her and then worry about dinner etc. You will get mistaken for a soft pushover if you start spending extra money on her too soon.

VictorHugo99
06-18-19, 10:37
Thanks Ed again for the good and wise counsel.

I wonder what could be the outcome of: dinner. Sex, rather than sex. Dinner-sex?

Vic.

Tipping 50 peso would be an insult. Best not to tip anything if you did not like the service. Tip for good service can be from 300-500.

If she agrees to LT, then you would go out for dinner just after Round 1. You can then come back, take another shower and go for Round 2. Girl will usually tell you she is hungry. There is no "reasonable dinner time". AC is open 24/7.

Under no circumstances should you buy dinner before you have fucked her. It's best to get her into your room straight away, fuck her and then worry about dinner etc. You will get mistaken for a soft pushover if you start spending extra money on her too soon.

Sammon
06-18-19, 11:27
The Perimeter bars are the first places I visit in AC. I always find friendly young, pretty girls there for 1,800ST and can release my stress quickly. The bars open around 12.00 noon. I have left my hotel, gone to the Perimeter, picked up a young hottie and have undressed her back in my room in under 30 minutes. s.Problem with bar fining early is after you get her in your room and having a first round you are lost what to do do rest of the day. IMHO these girls are not interested in staying with you all day and sex on demand. They want to get back to the bar although technically you got her LT.

One time I was just passing through and ducked into a perimeter bar and bar-fined a pretty girl. I got bored with her and she said she will be back while I took a nap. They would rather hang out with their friends all day. I prefer to get a girl around 10 pm and she is more likely to stay LT.

Goferring
06-18-19, 11:41
Problem with bar fining early is after you get her in your room and having a first round you are lost what to do do rest of the day. IMHO these girls are not interested in staying with you all day and sex on demand. They want to get back to the bar although technically you got her LT.

One time I was just passing through and ducked into a perimeter bar and bar-fined a pretty girl. I got bored with her and she said she will be back while I took a nap. They would rather hang out with their friends all day. I prefer to get a girl around 10 pm and she is more likely to stay LT.So what is regarded as LT for a mid afternoon pickup. Is it still thru to the next morning / early afternoon? Or is it a couple of pops and out around midnight (that's still 10 hrs)?

I realise the answer is 'what ever she agrees to' but what's the norm?

Cheers. G.

Engine Driver
06-19-19, 11:32
Problem with bar fining early is after you get her in your room and having a first round you are lost what to do do rest of the day. IMHO these girls are not interested in staying with you all day and sex on demand. They want to get back to the bar although technically you got her LT.

One time I was just passing through and ducked into a perimeter bar and bar-fined a pretty girl. I got bored with her and she said she will be back while I took a nap. They would rather hang out with their friends all day. I prefer to get a girl around 10 pm and she is more likely to stay LT.The reasons most girls work at the Perimeter day time bars is that they have families to go home to at 10.00 pm or they don't want to stay overnight with the foreigner. You are correct in that they are not interested in staying with you all day and providing you with sex on demand. Why would any 20-year old girl want to spend more than the minimum time with a morbidly obese, ugly, bald headed foreigner with a hairy ass? Usually after one pop, she wants to leave or you want to kick her out. But for 1800 pesos, who cares?

I took a girl from the Perimeter to a movie once at the mall across the road. It was some stupid horror movie shot on camcorder. Normally I wouldn't watch shit like that, but this girl loved it. We then went back to the hotel room and she did some selfies. How many girl photos have you seen taken in the mongers hotel room? I then got the hotel car for her and they drove her back to her tin shed somewhere, all the while addressing her as ma'am.

After you are finished with the girl at 2. 00 pm, you can take a nap, get a 2-hour room service massage with HJ, pick up your laundry, go to the drug store or get your nails done. I find this an entertaining period. You can then hit the Walking Street bars at 8. 00 pm and get your LT girl to spend the night with.

Engine Driver
06-19-19, 11:41
Thanks Ed again for the good and wise counsel.

I wonder what could be the outcome of: dinner. Sex, rather than sex. Dinner-sex?

Vic.If you bought her dinner, wine, a fake baseball cap and cigarettes before even taking her to your room, she would think you are piiss weak, a hopeless romantic or had trouble in the dick department. What happens if she does a runner after gobbling down that lobster mornay? If you go crying to the mamasan to get your money back, she would have no sympathy. She too would consider you piiss weak and would ask you why you didn't fuck her first? The Philippines is one of the few macho countries left, and they expect their men to fuck chicks.

She is not your girlfriend. She is a hooker. Keep the romantic wining and dining for your real girl friend or wife back home. We understand that the you are a lonely old monger who is craving female company. Sure, by all means be respectful to the hooker and buy her dinner. But save it for when she has kept her side of the deal first.

Cbea20
06-19-19, 13:25
Take the hooker to Jollibee. If it's an expensive place instead, she'll be wishing you just gave her the money. And she won't enjoy the food either. You can find suitable filipinas to escort you to classy places. Maybe you don't even bother about sex with them.

If you bought her dinner, wine, a fake baseball cap and cigarettes before even taking her to your room, she would think you are piiss weak, a hopeless romantic or had trouble in the dick department. What happens if she does a runner after gobbling down that lobster mornay? If you go crying to the mamasan to get your money back, she would have no sympathy. She too would consider you piiss weak and would ask you why you didn't fuck her first? The Philippines is one of the few macho countries left, and they expect their men to fuck chicks.

She is not your girlfriend. She is a hooker. Keep the romantic wining and dining for your real girl friend or wife back home. We understand that the you are a lonely old monger who is craving female company. Sure, by all means be respectful to the hooker and buy her dinner. But save it for when she has kept her side of the deal first.

Blanquiceleste
06-19-19, 23:06

One time I was just passing through and ducked into a perimeter bar and bar-fined a pretty girl. I got bored with her and she said she will be back while I took a nap. They would rather hang out with their friends all day. I prefer to get a girl around 10 pm and she is more likely to stay LT.This is, in fact, the best feature of AC. I try and cycle through 3 girls per day in AC on an average.

Get a chick around 1 pm, bang her and send her away by 3 pm Kill time in ways suggested till 6 pm. Pick another girl and be done with her by 8 pm. Get some dinner and then pick the third LT girl for the night who will leave by 10 am next day. Sleep a bit more till noon. Rinse and repeat.

Blanquiceleste
06-19-19, 23:13
For # 3 add and spends all night only drinking 1 bottle.

For # 6 add if he buys dinner and she is with him, he makes her eat what is left or at best shares his plate.

For #7 I would say PHP 500-1000 and not taxi fare / jeepney / trike support after.

For # 8 I would add. And boasts about saving 20 pesos on a trike ride or worse boasts how he manage to not pay the trike driver and thinks he is macho and clever for doing this.

Have experienced / seen all of these types of people sadly.

Engine Driver. Nice comment and observation my only small issue is that I don't like AC prefer other parts but can see why you and DG etc like it. Been AC, got the T shirt etc.

Czar Nicholas. Don't come then if you don't like the girls. Easy go somewhere that suits your tastes. Simple and'est pas?When I was reading these posts by ED and you WR, I had no idea they were in reference to CN.

However, I had a chuckle thinking about the exact same BM as I had just finished reading and commenting on a post of his on the Jakarta thread. And then I discover these posts are also in response to the same BM's posts. Amazing coincidence.

The beauty is CN claims to have spent 3 months in AC and he did not even like it. Why stay, one would wonder. No?

Turgid
06-20-19, 11:15
This is, in fact, the best feature of AC. I try and cycle through 3 girls per day in AC on an average.

Get a chick around 1 pm, bang her and send her away by 3 pm Kill time in ways suggested till 6 pm. Pick another girl and be done with her by 8 pm. Get some dinner and then pick the third LT girl for the night who will leave by 10 am next day. Sleep a bit more till noon. Rinse and repeat.Ahhhhh, to be 20 again!

NewImage
06-20-19, 12:53
Ahhhhh, to be 20 again!Youth is wasted on the young.

Member #4698
06-20-19, 13:14
I am on the wrong side of 60. No regrets. I have had a lot of fun and shagged more than my fair share of quality girls. Bui I still enjoy 2 fers ie 2 girls a day. Variety turns me on. Most of the time I prefer ST with 2 different girls over LT multiple shags with 1 girl although it does depend on the girl. BKK & Pattaya are great places to enjoy the company of 2 girls a day because the opportunities begin early and end late. AC is better for 2 fers than MNL as the action does not really begin in earnest in MNL until night falls.

Gargano19
06-20-19, 13:41
This is, in fact, the best feature of AC. I try and cycle through 3 girls per day in AC on an average.

Get a chick around 1 pm, bang her and send her away by 3 pm Kill time in ways suggested till 6 pm. Pick another girl and be done with her by 8 pm. Get some dinner and then pick the third LT girl for the night who will leave by 10 am next day. Sleep a bit more till noon. Rinse and repeat.Must have lots of energy LOL.

Kabul Guy
06-20-19, 22:01
I am on the wrong side of 60. No regrets. I have had a lot of fun and shagged more than my fair share of quality girls. .....I used to be on the wrong side of 60 then I got older and realized that 60+ can be the right side. I was married and not a monger for over 35 years of my adult life and now am making up for lost time.

I don't need to save so can spend all my income on having as many girls as I want. I used to fantasy about having 2 girls, now that is almost routine, I have had 3 and 4 at a time. Never tried 5 yet because at 4 it becomes almost a traffic management problem. Perhaps 5 in a room with a king sized bed in the middle of the room would work. Three or four on a twin bed with walls on 3 sides gets a little crowded, fun but crowded you cannot always have all those tits, mouths and pussies where you want them.

I always took a long time to cum, now with help from Cialas I can stay hard and fucking for hours before I cum. Really surprises the 18 and 19 year olds who have only fucked hair trigger young guys. Once I do cum however it can take a couple hours to get hard again, I will just lie there one set of tits in my face and watch the other two girls have at it for my viewing enjoyment, if I can talk them into some girl on girl action.

Blanquiceleste
06-21-19, 00:58
Ahhhhh, to be 20 again!I do wish I were 20 again. When I was 20 I was wading through shitcreek just trying to make ends meet and focused on creating a stable comfortable future. How I would resist temptation back then to indulge in a bit of debauchery. LOL. Now I am a lot older and wiser. I live by the day. Who knows what tomorrow might bring.