PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Pattaya Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Duniawala
11-08-05, 17:34
It is not easy to get a couple of TGs to do the show, but it can be done. What you need is to find an adventerous one, who is bi. Just asking for two lady is not enough. I was lucky to find once, and have never been able to find another pair like them.

If you do a search, you can find the photos I posted about a year or so back. BTW, the good looking one is in Pattaya quite a bit. She also doubles as a freelance model for photographers.

Acer V
11-09-05, 04:02
Thanks for that very long response. While I have been RTFF, I admit I should have been more specific. I am looking for the type that Duniawala describes. A Bi-girl who really digs other girls and likes the schlong too. This results in the best 3-some action in my experience. A pair I teamed up with recently in Hong Kong completely drained me of fluids, mostly due to the obvious bisexuality of one of the ladies. A real tiger!

On my upcoming trip, due to business before and after, I am on a very tight schedule. I thought there may be a chance that one of you gentlemen could refer me to a lady or ladies with these qualities to save me the hunt.

Cherio!

PosterLion
11-09-05, 12:07
Hey Acer V,

Sorry if I sounded like a know it all on the Lesbian/Bi Scene. I have been told by more than one person that I have an extremely flippant personality that does not always serve me well. But hey, enough about me, what about you?

Based on your post I'd say you have more experience than I do in the threesome/bisexual encounter category. Actually (maybe better said as sadly), I've never had sex (twosome or threesome) with a bonifed bisexual woman.

That fritter fratter at the end of my last post came about due to an extreme infatuation I once had for a girl I could not have. She was 100% lesbian and I could never convince her to take the wild ride with me, sniff sniff.

Hope you can find what you're looking for in Thailand.

poster

1Ball
11-09-05, 14:38
........... I have an extremely flippant personality that does not always serve me well.............

hey Poster, that comment only applies to 99% of us here.:D

Ken Orvik
11-17-05, 13:43
I understand the business of real estate is getting harder in Pattaya.
No problem for this company I guess.

I wonder what one could get as a bonus if you buy a house from them?

Maybe some of you who live in Pattaya should take a look and make a report.

Ken

http://www.angel-property.com

Thunder_Boy
11-18-05, 08:07
I have a recommendation for a driver from BKK to Pattaya.

Prawes is a decent and friendly driver who will take you to Pattaya from BKK for about 1500 baht. You can probably negotiate a lower price if you are leaving from town and not the airport.

Be warned though, the downside is that Prawes can be late and his English is not so great--he'll try though. His friend took me to Pattaya and drove very fast. If you don't like going 140KpH then you may want to find another driver.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to list his phone number--I believe that his mobile can be considered his business phone and not personal but if you'd like his phone number please PM me.

If the moderator confirms that posting Prawes' phone number is okay, I will do so.

Does anyone else have any good recommendations for a driver in Pattaya or BKK?

Thunder

Please, I have RTFF but I could not find the specific info I needed.

Car from Bangkok airport is listed from $1000 - $2200 Baht. Get this! Marriott wants to charge $125 USD!!! Which is the likely price? How easy is it to get a car? Any recommendations?

I have a time concern too. I need to catch a 8 am flight in Bangkok. Thus, I need a reliable service.

Thanks for any help!

Tooch

Thunder_Boy
11-18-05, 08:13
It only lasts the first two weeks of May, I was there on the 16th of May this year and they had been gone for 4-6 days. There may be a few guys from Cobra Gold around, who may be on leave and such, but normally it lasts only two weeks. I go the last two weeks of May, but this coming year, I may go early in April.Went to Patt during Cobra Gold last year. Didn't notice too much difference. Generally the US military guys are younger but no worse behaved than your average Pattaya male tourist. Didn't think that it was any worse around Cobra Gold time. Still enough women to go around.

Dinghy
11-18-05, 15:59
Thunder - the military isn't dropping boatloads of guys in Pattaya during CG because it would make a "rather attractive target". They seem to limit the number on pass to maybe 200 or so at any one time. Last year when I was there, there was a group of senior enlisted (non-com's - E7 and above) marines who were heading back to Utapao for "bed check" - they had a "cinderella hour" of 2AM.

The majority who actually are allowed to remain in Pattaya were staying at Hard Rock. Of couse, it's not too difficult to tell military (particularly US Marines) from the short haircuts and the looks on their faces like "kids in a candy store"... (but then again, 35 years ago _I_ was one of those faces - just not marine - been there, done that)

I found a good driver last year - now if I can just find his CARD... (from Pattaya with an English mia)

Anon Sailor
11-18-05, 19:04
Pattaya has no liberty limits like Phuket has, so if you think "only 200 or so" are on liberty in Pattaya at a time, think again. The number of personnel ashore at anyone time is set by the size of the ship in port and the number of duty sections it might have (bigger ships have more duty sections and smaller ships have fewer). The curfew has been imposed on a number of ports world wide as the Navy's thought is nothing good happens have midnight thought...the time varies by port. In Japan it's midnight, Thailand, 1 AM or 2 AM depending on the threat level.

Thunder - the military isn't dropping boatloads of guys in Pattaya during CG because it would make a "rather attractive target". They seem to limit the number on pass to maybe 200 or so at any one time. Last year when I was there, there was a group of senior enlisted (non-com's - E7 and above) marines who were heading back to Utapao for "bed check" - they had a "cinderella hour" of 2AM.

The majority who actually are allowed to remain in Pattaya were staying at Hard Rock. Of couse, it's not too difficult to tell military (particularly US Marines) from the short haircuts and the looks on their faces like "kids in a candy store"... (but then again, 35 years ago _I_ was one of those faces - just not marine - been there, done that)

I found a good driver last year - now if I can just find his CARD... (from Pattaya with an English mia)

Dinghy
11-18-05, 19:14
All I know is what the guys told me themselves - they said there was a "quota" of liberty (but might have been to a particular nakhon, though). Might have been duty requirements, though, Not my 'yob. They might have been fed a line

Also, last year there was a concerted attempt to keep the numbers low and not bring the ships into port - the security of an anchored ship not in a port is "lacking" - as the Cole showed, even in port it can be "lacking". When they dock, they have been going to Sattahip (Royal Thai Navy Base). The "grunts" in for CG were assigned to "field" stations - so they got treated differently

Freeler
11-18-05, 20:56
Cobra gold shit,

Jeez, why does this Cobra debate always pop up?
November--> right in the middle of two Cobras - must be the reason.
I've been in Pattaya during three Cobras and NEVER had a single problem. In fact, US sailors on shore leave are the nicest people around.
And yes, there are ALWAYS ladies a plenty in Pattaya.
Next, Thunder finds out that Songkran is in April...:(

Fukken drivers,

"Does anyone else have any good recommendations for a driver in Pattaya or BKK?"
Drivers are like hookers: Here today, gone tomorrow. But like hookers, thare are hundreds of them. This is another NON EXISTING problem.

Anon Sailor
11-19-05, 01:52
They’re are liberty party limits, but that info is not generally available to the average sailor. The limits vary from port/liberty area, some can be low to unlimited (as in the case of Pattaya).

Also, as you know, the rumor mill info tends to become “fact” pretty quick in the armed forces.

As far as the effort to keep liberty parties low, I can understand this in foreign port with the intelligence in the Southeast Asia area being what it is.

All I know is what the guys told me themselves - they said there was a "quota" of liberty (but might have been to a particular nakhon, though). Might have been duty requirements, though, Not my 'yob. They might have been fed a line

Also, last year there was a concerted attempt to keep the numbers low and not bring the ships into port - the security of an anchored ship not in a port is "lacking" - as the Cole showed, even in port it can be "lacking". When they dock, they have been going to Sattahip (Royal Thai Navy Base). The "grunts" in for CG were assigned to "field" stations - so they got treated differently

Anon Sailor
11-19-05, 02:00
There are a lot of discussions on this board that I do not care for and think are just as repetitive as the Cobra Gold issue, but I live with it. Some people on this board have this concern, and want to know, just like the other info freely available on this board.

Cobra gold shit,

Jeez, why does this Cobra debate always pop up?
November--> right in the middle of two Cobras - must be the reason.
I've been in Pattaya during three Cobras and NEVER had a single problem. In fact, US sailors on shore leave are the nicest people around.
And yes, there are ALWAYS ladies a plenty in Pattaya.

"Does anyone else have any good recommendations for a driver in Pattaya or BKK?"
Drivers are like hookers: Here today, gone tomorrow. But like hookers, thare are hundreds of them. This is another NON EXISTING problem.

Member #2041
11-19-05, 04:08
I just got back from Pattaya. FYI, you can get a meter-taxi driver on the queue at BKK to agree to 1200 Baht + 200 for tolls, no problem. They actually will drop you off at a place that just runs cars to Pattaya, collect their finder's fee and off you go with someone else. Coming back, every 100 feet there is a stand advertising 800 Baht (plus 200 for tolls) for a taxi to Bangkok.

So, figure 1400 BKK airport to Pattaya, and 1000 coming back.

Ljohnson
11-19-05, 11:07
I also just returned. I got a cab from BKK to Pattaya for 1000 bt plus 200 for tolls. Same cab brought me back to BKK for 1000 bt total (including toll.)

LJ

The Traveler
11-19-05, 14:38
There are a lot of discussions on this board that I do not care for and think are just as repetitive as the Cobra Gold issue, but I live with it. Some people on this board have this concern, and want to know, just like the other info freely available on this board.
Anon Sailor,

I agree with you and let's not forget that infos might change over the time. What was true once might be wrong now. Otherwise we could sample a huge FAQ and wouldn't need the forum at all.

I guess, it's a question of attitude how anyone handles issues he isn't interested in. Some just skip them, others feel the need to complain.

So what's more boring to read, a repetitive but justified question or a complain that doesn't contain any info ?

Anon Sailor
11-19-05, 21:35
Read a repetitive justified question vice the compliant.

Anon Sailor,

I agree with you and let's not forget that infos might change over the time. What was true once might be wrong now. Otherwise we could sample a huge FAQ and wouldn't need the forum at all.

I guess, it's a question of attitude how anyone handles issues he isn't interested in. Some just skip them, others feel the need to complain.

So what's more boring to read, a repetitive but justified question or a complain that doesn't contain any info ?

Arris Sung
11-20-05, 04:06
I just got back from Pattaya. FYI, you can get a meter-taxi driver on the queue at BKK to agree to 1200 Baht + 200 for tolls, no problem. They actually will drop you off at a place that just runs cars to Pattaya, collect their finder's fee and off you go with someone else. Coming back, every 100 feet there is a stand advertising 800 Baht (plus 200 for tolls) for a taxi to Bangkok.

So, figure 1400 BKK airport to Pattaya, and 1000 coming back.Why bother with that transfer? The cab stand will give you a flat price of 1,500 bht with the same cab taking you all the way.

On top of that, you have guarantees that you can track down the cab driver if you get screwed. A lot less so if you go this route.

Ljohnson
11-20-05, 15:10
I recently spent time in Pattaya and tried a soapie for the first time ever. Thanks to some of you on this board I located Sabai Land Massage, across from Big C. Am I ever glad I did!

I went there twice. The first time I went I arrived at 12 noon. There was only one girl in the "fishbowl" at that time so it was her or nothing. Wow! She provided me with the best sex I ever paid for. Her number was 104 and her name sounded like Wanna. She was a gorgeous, Chinese/Vietnamese girl who, I swear to God, said she was 37 years old. I don't know why she would claim to be that age if she were younger, but she looked about 24 and had a beautiful face and body.

Since I was a first timer there I asked her what was the routine. This was after we were in the room with the door closed. She said she would wash me and massage me and "do everything" for me and then, she said with a smile, "You give me tip."

She undressed and I was blown away by her body. She started undressing me and my dick was rock hard. She looked at it, smiled and said, "Can I kiss it?" I was in love. I said to her, "Well, I suppose but just this once." She dropped to her knees and gave this wonderful licking and sucking blowjob, nice and easy, for several seconds. Then we proceeded to the tub. (She had run warm soapy water in the tub.) I lay on my back and she soaped me up and massaged me. My position was such that my dick was sticking up above the water line like a periscope. She would stroke it with both hands covered with soap, then rinse it iff and suck for a while, taking the whole thing in her mouth and looking at me with those gorgeous eyes.

Next we proceeded to the air mattress where I lay face down at first and she gave me the full body massage using her entire body. I turned over and she did the same. It was very good massage and my dick and balls got lots of attention.

She rinsed us both off and then we dried off and went to the bed. More sucking, great fucking and, my favorite finish, an oily handjob with explosive results.

What set this place apart was the finale. She cleaned me up and her self. Then she came back to the bed and curled up in my arms. We talked for almost a half hour. I know this is not for everyone and some of you will think it's ridiculous, but I enjoy the girlfriend experience. It might just be good business, but I respect that and this girl was as sweet as can be and I was a happy camper.

Total damage: 1600 baht to the house, plus tip. I tipped her generously because the service was superb.

I returned two weeks later. I arrived at 9 pm. There were around 20 girls in the fishbowl. I looked for her but she was not there. I chose a 25 year old beauty (#189 named Pa) and followed more or less the same routine. However, Pa did not suck my dick until we were on the bed and then she would only do a covered blowjob despite my request for an uncovered one. She was gorgeous though, with one of the best bodies I have ever seen. She was sweet and also provided the poist-coital GFE. I gave her a smaller tip than her predecessor due to the covered blowjob. But, all in all, it was a fantastic sexual experience. I recommend it.

LJ

Horatio
11-20-05, 19:37
I really liked LJohnson's report. I think reports that contain a mix of concrete information (i.e. prices, location, etc) and personal thoughts are the most interesting. I wish more mongers would report a little more what they are thinking and expecting on thier trips. I probably wont be back to Thailand until next spring, so I am sort of living vicariously through other's posts.

Regards Horatio

Anon Sailor
11-20-05, 22:52
her name is Wanna (104) and she is 37, and she does have a killer body. She also works early in the AM, so most of the time she is the only gal in the place early on. I've known her for a few years...

I recently spent time in Pattaya and tried a soapie for the first time ever. Thanks to some of you on this board I located Sabai Land Massage, across from Big C. Am I ever glad I did!

I went there twice. The first time I went I arrived at 12 noon. There was only one girl in the "fishbowl" at that time so it was her or nothing. Wow! She provided me with the best sex I ever paid for. Her number was 104 and her name sounded like Wanna. She was a gorgeous, Chinese/Vietnamese girl who, I swear to God, said she was 37 years old. I don't know why she would claim to be that age if she were younger, but she looked about 24 and had a beautiful face and body.

Since I was a first timer there I asked her what was the routine. This was after we were in the room with the door closed. She said she would wash me and massage me and "do everything" for me and then, she said with a smile, "You give me tip."

She undressed and I was blown away by her body. She started undressing me and my dick was rock hard. She looked at it, smiled and said, "Can I kiss it?" I was in love. I said to her, "Well, I suppose but just this once." She dropped to her knees and gave this wonderful licking and sucking blowjob, nice and easy, for several seconds. Then we proceeded to the tub. (She had run warm soapy water in the tub.) I lay on my back and she soaped me up and massaged me. My position was such that my dick was sticking up above the water line like a periscope. She would stroke it with both hands covered with soap, then rinse it iff and suck for a while, taking the whole thing in her mouth and looking at me with those gorgeous eyes.

Next we proceeded to the air mattress where I lay face down at first and she gave me the full body massage using her entire body. I turned over and she did the same. It was very good massage and my dick and balls got lots of attention.

She rinsed us both off and then we dried off and went to the bed. More sucking, great fucking and, my favorite finish, an oily handjob with explosive results.

What set this place apart was the finale. She cleaned me up and her self. Then she came back to the bed and curled up in my arms. We talked for almost a half hour. I know this is not for everyone and some of you will think it's ridiculous, but I enjoy the girlfriend experience. It might just be good business, but I respect that and this girl was as sweet as can be and I was a happy camper.

Total damage: 1600 baht to the house, plus tip. I tipped her generously because the service was superb.

I returned two weeks later. I arrived at 9 pm. There were around 20 girls in the fishbowl. I looked for her but she was not there. I chose a 25 year old beauty (#189 named Pa) and followed more or less the same routine. However, Pa did not suck my dick until we were on the bed and then she would only do a covered blowjob despite my request for an uncovered one. She was gorgeous though, with one of the best bodies I have ever seen. She was sweet and also provided the poist-coital GFE. I gave her a smaller tip than her predecessor due to the covered blowjob. But, all in all, it was a fantastic sexual experience. I recommend it.

LJ

Taz Marine
11-21-05, 01:59
I am sort of living vicariously through other's posts.Your not the only one. Every report I read I get more charged up about my next visit. Can you believe I stayed less than 1/2 block away from Sabai Land Massage in September and I didn't try the place out. Just another thing to put on my list for my next visit to LOS.

The girl in the pic is probably the main reason I didn't try out Sabai Land Massage. Found her on Soi 8 and kept her for seven days.

Member #2041
11-21-05, 04:57
I can also vouch for #104 at Sabai Land massage. I had a great time with her last week.

Divine Baal
11-21-05, 15:11
Usually I spend 3-8 weeks in LOS yearly. And enjoying the nice food, the cold beer and the hot women. And all very inexpensive. The girls are pros and know the score.

I view the entire Pattaya area as a brothel and that is OK. But now I am beginning to question my own reasons. I have found that you can't compare quantity to quality when it comes to asian poon. Spent some days in South Korea and paid a fortune for a fuck but that ride was the best ride I ever have had the fortune to ride. The "seduction" from the girl, the humping, tasting and doing can't be compared to anything tasted in LOS. Arghh! Why, evil world. Why did I have to try?

But in the end I'll know that in a few months time I'll be looking toward a cheap flight to BKK and then book a room in Pattaya. The entire scene is so easy and focused. I just wish I will be able to stay away from the combo Beer+Bar. I do always pick the crappy girls when I have had a few brew.

And after having a 21yo SouthKorean who have worked for 2 weeks with a healthy body, no scars, all the teen babyfat still on her body, soft nice pussyhair and a creamy tight twat. THAT is something I will have a very hard time to locate in Pattaya. OK. The hunt will be nice and fun. But I will probably compare the twats every time.

And sitting here at work remembering it so vividly. I will become a very very dirty old man in LOS. I don't thing a thai 21yo will be able to match that. I will hunt for someone at 18-19. And that sux. That really sux.

I know the word sofiticated can't be associated with Pattaya but I will no more accept a skinny 25-30 yo thai that pushes her ass against me on the street anymore. I will have to hunt the beachwalk-area during daylight. I will probably have to rent an apartment.

Why. O why did I ever let me become corrupt? The only advantage is that I will probably never fall for the bargirl.

Sorry. Had to biatch some! Next time in Pattaya will probably be the same as always - beer - twats - sun

Dunleavy
11-22-05, 15:37
Could anyone tell me the phone number of Crystal Girls?It is located on Soi Pattayaland 2. I met a girl last three month ago,but I can't find her now?

Missing her pussy and wanna cheong with her again. If someone kind tell me the number, I'd appreciate a lot!

Johan Waans
11-22-05, 17:20
Have been to thailand 13 times .Once around Christmas and New year and really hated it because too busy and the girls get really jaded because too many farangs around..Or maybe i am getting too spoiled?? Would like to know if it is getting already that busy right now, cause i have the opportunity to go for two weeks starting from Sunday... Thanks for any feed back...

Buzz00
11-22-05, 21:22
Now I have always been a very curious creature and after having seen a very vague report on CIS chicks in Pattaya I just had to find out what the deal was.Besides I think that CIS chicks are super hot.

I mean we all go to LOS to find Thai's but I figured a hot Russian or Ukranian for a change would do no harm - yeah right.

Anyway one night while walking down, what has to be one of the craziest places on earth, Walking Street I see this chick dancing up in a glass cage, and was she hot and she certainly got a reaction from me.

So I figure, okay I have just got to check this out and I bound up the stairs into this very dark lounge I guess one could call it. Smaller than the A-go-go's with couches around the walls and 2 dancing poles.
Take a seat in the almost empty place apart from 2 guys and about 6 chicks, all CIS. A waiter comes to take my order for a drink. Singha it was.

Singha was cool and went down well and as my eyes got used to the darkness I started seeing the shadowy forms turning into sexy almost undressed chicks. There was this really cute brown haired girl sitting a metre away from me but she showed as much interest as a door mat.The eye candy was great and the pole dancers certainly knew what they were doing, besides they were wearing thongs and little much else. I have to say that I would have gone with almost any of the these girls as they were at least 8-9, in my eyes anyway.

So I am there taking in this scene when suddenly a hottie comes and sticks her very sexy butt in my face. Now I don't have a problem with this behaviour but she wanted me to put some money in her thong and was really aggressive about it. Okay so no problem I pull out a 100 baht note and delicately put it in her thong.Shakes her ass and goes back to the pole.By that time the only other 2 guys in the place got up to leave which left me on the front lines.

So I am sitting there and another hottie comes and shoves her butt in my face, but this time I made a motion for her to go away. She became very aggressive and brown haired chick next to me starts saying that I have to give her money to which I replied no. Brown haired chick is going on and on and the hottie is not giving up and I eventually say nyet and she gets the message.By this time I am kinda pissed off, down my beer and ask for the bill. I don't really believe what I am seeing but the charge for one Singha is 200.- BAHT. I make a very quick exit but not before seeing some sort of menu which included stuff like VIP rooms.Total damage was 300.- Baht which luckily was not 300.- dollars.

As I walked out though,I ran into some really very pretty Thai ladies but I mean really pretty and like the fool that I am sometimes I passed.

I got the impression that this is definitely rip off's ville and I am sure that any kind of anything there would have cost a weeks worth of Thai chicks. Also the attitudes were really mega aggressive. I mean if you want to take my money, not that I would have stayed there at those prices, then be nice. Now if any of you have loads of money to blow and want to take the risk, any kind of action will run into the hundreds of dollars of that I am pretty sure, besides if you could even barfine the girls and of that I am not sure it would run a good few thousand baht.

I think if we go to LOS for the Thai chicks we should stick to that as a member once pointed out.

The attached pics are self explanatory.

Cheers.

Dinghy
11-22-05, 22:35
Galaxy is like Las Vegas IIRC - both were UNIMPRESSIVE TO ME - walked in, WALKED OUT of Las Vegas. (no beer, no looking - I was not impressed - and some might accuse me of having "low standards")

Don't waste your time (las Vegas is 3rd soi to the left off Walking street IIRC - but I might be wrong)

John Peter
11-23-05, 00:00
Dear Bro,

Greetings. I am visiting Pattaya for one night on company duty (not possible to make extra day)

Shall be obliged to get some help to get hp no, or other contacts for Russian / CIS FL Lady in Pattaya.

Cheers,

John

Buzz00
11-23-05, 22:45
John tell me you did'nt see my report.

Cheers

Opebo
11-23-05, 23:30
I'm surprised no one has reported this situation - the Beach Road freelancer scene has been hard hit over the last six weeks or so by daily police crackdowns. There are very few girls left compared to the good old days of just months ago, and those that are left are of much lower quality. The constant harrassment and occasional roundups have apparently driven away most of the younger girls, leaving the older, more desperate ones. The worst time is during the evenings, when one is apt to see as many 'volunteer' police on the beach as girls, but one may still find a few cute girls late at night. It is sad to see how this introduction of American style social control has depressed these girls.

Presumably this crackdown is part of the general anti-prostitution and anti-sex-tourism campaign by Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai. Though some say it is also motivated by bar owner (pimp) complaints that the freelancers are cutting into their business. Certainly most beach road girls do far more business than their sisters in the bars.

For those of us who dislike the controlled money grubbing atmosphere of the bars and the bored girls within, the demise of the beach road is a serious loss. Perhaps it is time to move on from Pattaya, except there's no substitiute as far as I know.

The Traveler
11-24-05, 00:10
Opebo,

if you would have followed the news at a few Thai newspapers, which you could easily access over the internet (Bangkok Post, Pattaya Mail and so on), you would have known that this is going on.

But don't worry, the girls aren't gone, they just move to another place.

Soon Be Dead
11-24-05, 10:14
Opebo,

if you would have followed the news at a few Thai newspapers, which you could easily access over the internet (Bangkok Post, Pattaya Mail and so on), you would have known that this is going on.

But don't worry, the girls aren't gone, they just move to another place.Do we know where?

PS Have rtff and doff my cap to you guys, be a pleasure to buy you a beer!

The Traveler
11-24-05, 21:07
Soon be Dead,

these things happen from time to time, but as always the girls will find a solution for that problem. As soon as the pressure from police/gov will slow down the girls will come back. I don't know where they hang out right now as I am not there but when I will be back I will find out for you. I am quite certain that they aren't far away, they probably walk the promenade up and down instead of just sitting around. It's harder to spot them this way and it's not forbidden to walk from A to B.

Asshole Big
11-24-05, 22:50
Beach Road There are very few girls left compared to the good old days of just months ago, and those that are left are of much lower quality.

Bad news! I like Beach Road and have some nice one there!

Best Regards

Soon Be Dead
11-25-05, 09:56
Thanks Traveler, I look forward to receiving the info.

Small Buterfly
11-26-05, 02:17
Each time I try to monger anywhere else in the world else, I miss Pattaya Beach, because I hate disco-noise, I hate bored bargirls, i hate greedy gogogirls, I hate Phils pimps, I hate filthy Dominican chicas, I hate French scene who is dead.

But when I'm back on Pattaya beach I hate aggresive katoeys spreading farther up north every year, I regret the good time when some guys stayed in their bar area instead of "picking up my own grass"with their petro$, yes, I spend more and more hours to find gems than 2 years ago, but, I never had trouble (less than with bargirls anyway), and since I learned from former bar owners that medical checks for bargirls bars are a joke, I guess the campaign of pattaya's mayor against beach freelancers has only commercial purposes.

If he really wanted to improve the image of pattaya, he would deal with all sort of things who disgust me more in his town than the poor working girls.

Prostitution for the rich will always thrive, its less visible!

I was considering coming back for Christmas, now I hope new reports to know if its still worth the trip!

Heston
11-26-05, 07:06
Hi,

I have read the old reports on this forum and remember beer-bar girls fees being 500ST/1000LT.

But in Pattaya now I'm being quoted 1000 ST. Many don't even want to do LT. But are quoting 2000LT.

Has the price gone up? Is this the new ST rate at beer-bars? The ladies seem intersted in going with me but are firm on price.

Is this the price I should be paying at beer-bars?

Thanks for any advice.

Phantomtiger2
11-26-05, 22:54
Hi,

I have read the old reports on this forum and remember beer-bar girls fees being 500ST/1000LT.

But in Pattaya now I'm being quoted 1000 ST. Many don't even want to do LT. But are quoting 2000LT.

Has the price gone up? Is this the new ST rate at beer-bars? The ladies seem intersted in going with me but are firm on price.

Thanks for any advice.

Bro, I just got back from Pattaya myself.
Cant really say experience all that great. Was very unlucky I guess+ the fact I am newbie there and got ripped off more than once not knowing all the rules of engagement or just dont know how to act in certain situations.
Yes, seems the current rate for go-go girls are about 1500-2000 ST only. Most go-gos dont want LT. Some bar girls are still 1500b LT and 600-1000ST. Found some willing 600ST and 1000 LT but not really the younger, cuter ones.
I had very bad experiences with bar girls LT. Maybe cause I'm new and being too nice. I buy them drinks, neg. LT rates about 1500b and even settle on time for next morning to leave at 10am, then off to my hotel at 10pm.
She showers, we bong once and then she f**king falls asleep by 11pm and dont want to wake up until the next morning. Tried waking her middle of nite for another bonk, but she pushes me away. Next morning she gets up 9am, showers and stands there with hands out for payment and even insist on additional TIPS!!!
Since Im new at this and 1st time in Pattaya, I guess Im just a sucker, but I paid her just to be rid of her. This happened 3 times with similar situations with 3 differ. bar girls I took LT.Only 1 time with another girl LT that was consider better, but not great.
I've read the post on what was expected but still got ripped.
Need to know what I should've done differently in LT situations(so in the future, if I do go back--but right now Pattaya left a sour note for me, so dont plan to go back anytime soon.
1)How should I negotiate LT?--in terms of time and how many bonks
2)I realize LT means she should have sleep time, but why cant I get another bonk during the nite? I mean --should it be OK to wake her if I feel the urge?
3)Cant even get the bonk in the morning--is this not a tradition?
4)If experience with her not to my satisfaction, do I still need to pay the full fare? I paid it cause didnt want any trouble.

The Traveler
11-27-05, 00:05
Phantomtiger,

why not let her sign a contract ?
In my opinion you negotiated too much, but that's just me. Others prefer to negotiate everything like money, services and even time of departure. I never speak about such things, just approach them, change a couple of words or play a few games (4 in a row and so on) and leave with them. Sometime I even don't sit at the bar, don't even ask for their name and just tell them that I would like them to "cum" with me. A walk-by pick-up. That's it.

If she is a bad lay it will be ST and if a good one it will be LT.

But what did you expect ?
Telling her that she will get 1500, so no matter how good and how often, she will only get her 1500.
And if you would be her, would you get up in the middle of a dream because a guy, who isn't interested in you and who wants to get rid of you the very next morning, wants to use you to fuck his brain out ?
Sure, it is a business transactions, but the way you described it, the whole thing sounded very mechanical from the very beginning.

I think you did the right thing on paying her the agreed amount. She did her part - no details agreed on, right - and you have to do your part.

So in the future you either agree on every single detail beforehand or just let it flow like I do. But do not expect them to fuck from 10pm - 10am.

Fast Eddie 48
11-27-05, 00:13
Hi,

Thanks for any advice.

TO HESTON

I was in pattaya 2 month ago have been there many time , It's hit and miss
sometime you find a gem other time you will get a hardcore pro , outdoor bar
fine is 200 bht , I got one in bar at soi 8 for 1000 bht all night with 3 pop didn,t ask for tip bought her lunch the next day .

same night went to baby agogo , drink is 100 bht lady drink 150 bht bar fine
500 bht . this palace have the best looking girl in pattaya ,I bar fine one #2
nan is her name she is very hot 1500 bht st , I know is alot of money compare
to the one the night before , but she is a solid 9 in my book but after one shot she want to leave . so in pattaya it depend on where you go and the girl
alway ask the girl upfront on the service that you want.

fast eddie 48

Phantomtiger2
11-27-05, 01:20
Phantomtiger,

why not let her sign a contract ?
In my opinion you negotiated too much, but that's just me. Others prefer to negotiate everything like money, services and even time of departure. I never speak about such things, just approach them, change a couple of words or play a few games (4 in a row and so on) and leave with them. Sometime I even don't sit at the bar, don't even ask for their name and just tell them that I would like them to "cum" with me. A walk-by pick-up. That's it.

If she is a bad lay it will be ST and if a good one it will be LT.

But what did you expect ?
Telling her that she will get 1500, so no matter how good and how often, she will only get her 1500.
And if you would be her, would you get up in the middle of a dream because a guy, who isn't interested in you and who wants to get rid of you the very next morning, wants to use you to fuck his brain out ?
Sure, it is a business transactions, but the way you described it, the whole thing sounded very mechanical from the very beginning.

I think you did the right thing on paying her the agreed amount. She did her part - no details agreed on, right - and you have to do your part.

So in the future you either agree on every single detail beforehand or just let it flow like I do. But do not expect them to fuck from 10pm - 10am.

Hi Traveler, Thanks for feedback .
Dont worry about any harsh comments any bros might have, to me its all part of the learning curve. note: I was only trying to negotiate as much as possible because it was what was recommended from many of the post I read. Most bros said to agree on price etc. before leaving or they can really screw U by upping the price next morning( dont want to leave the final price thats up to her). Like I said, maybe it was due to my bad luck ( but even I have to admit-striking out 3 times is alot). I think they can sense I'm newbie so really took advantage of me? Dont know what the problem was so I posted what happened and perhaps to seek answers from all bros with prior knowledge. But the point is I sat down, had beers and bought her drinks then asked and we both agree on LT (bar fine paid and LT rates + Lady drinks etc.) so I did let things "flow" as much as possible as I did not rush to leave. Still, the end result was only 1 bonk all night for LT?, hell-- thats why I think its a big rip off since even going to a BJ bar could've gotten better service at much cheaper price with the girl. Thats why I'm still baffled by the whole experience in Pattaya. What went wrong? dont really know as I'm still trying to sort it all out.
PT

Damn Shame
11-27-05, 08:08
I guess a lot of it has to do with your attitude towards the girls and if you are a "handsome man". During my time visiting pattaya I have NEVER paid more than 1000baht to a bar girl for LT, I do not even discuss price with them I just give them 1000baht in the morning or when they leave and have never had problems. I dont do short times, but if I fancy a quick on then off to Sabi Land or Soi 6.

In the gogo's I am always quoted 2000baht LT and I do pay it if I really want to have her, but I would rather get my women from bars as I dont think gogo girls are worth double!!! Unless you class as seeing them semi naked under black lights that hide all there stretch marks before you fuck them an advantage.

I have however grabed a couple of girls from Living dolls Showcase for 1000baht LT but I did go in there all the time and buy a couple of drinks and have a good time with the girls.

As I say I firmly believe if you treat them good you get good performance, if you treat them like *****s you may well get shit performance.

I know this seems obvious but the amount of people I see treating their "*****s" like *****S! is bordering on stupid and they wonder why the women turn into starfish back in the room or cant wait to get out of there in the morning.

The Traveler
11-27-05, 17:05
Phantomtiger,

everybody has a different approach and what works for me, doesn't necessarily work out for you.

Some guys prefer to negotiate everything beforehand, to avoid bad surprises and to know what you will get for your money. That legitimate. But I don't, because I don't like to talk about money and because I believe it might lead to a rather "mechanical" experience. For example, you can agree to a BJ, but you can't agree on the quality of that BJ.

It's always a hit and miss. I only take girls who respond. If you want a girl but you got the feeling that she isn't much interested in going with you or if she starts talking about money immediately, skip her.

I understand that some girls try to agree on a minimum amount because there are a lot assholes around who try to take advantage of the girls and don't pay them according to their performance or even worse below going rates.

So in short, trust your sixth sense.

1Ball
11-27-05, 18:09
Phantomtiger, without going into a lengthy report, I have found one thing that works for me is the following.
I'll say to her.
"you give me good service, I give you good money. You give me bad service, I give you bad money"

Sort of like you are putting the girl on commission.

You might also want to nego a St and LT price in advance, if you feel it is necessary to nego. then after your first boink, if you weren't impressed, send her packing.

The Traveler
11-27-05, 18:26
1ball,

are you copying my words which I have often mentioned in this forum ? :)

1Ball
11-27-05, 18:37
1ball,

are you copying my words which I have often mentioned in this forum ? :)

Trav, I learned from the Master :D

The Traveler
11-27-05, 18:40
1ball,

I am touched :D

Phantomtiger2
11-27-05, 20:32
[QUOTE=Damn Shame

As I say I firmly believe if you treat them good you get good performance, if you treat them like *****s you may well get shit performance.

I know this seems obvious but the amount of people I see treating their "*****s" like *****S! is bordering on stupid and they wonder why the women turn into starfish back in the room or cant wait to get out of there in the morning.[/QUOTE]

This is why I'm steamed when I think of the experiences I had in Pattaya. I am generally a gentle soul who treats everyone nice.(maybe I'm just too nice and a real push over and they can sense this). I would go in buy her drinks( knowing she makes a little extra off the lady drinks), talk and laugh with the ladies without rushing her for sex. Point is, I treat them like real ladies and as friends and it is they who treat me like shit once we reach the hotel room. Once in the room, get one bonk and its NO, NO, No to everything--just want to sleep, and trust me-they will sleep (or pretend) to until next morning , then hands out for money and leave. Oh-they even have the nerve to ask for tips and cab fare or something like that.

Thats why I need to know what should be the standards for bar fining a gal for LT.
ex: saw some post suggesting 1 bonk upon enter room, 1 bonk before sleep and 1 bonk in morning before leaving?

From my experiences, it was 1 bonk upon enter room and it was pretty much over after that, except them smiling at u in the morning when they want to be paid (BTW-no morning bonk either).

The Traveler
11-27-05, 21:09
Phantomtiger,

I am quite irritated by your fixation on how many bonks a girl has to provide.
Sure, it's quite some sort of "standard" to have at least one bonk at night and another one in the morning but it's not carved in stone.

I would also rather prefer to have just one fantastic and long lasting session than three lame mechanical fucks.

Also your idea of having one bonk when entering the room and another one at night sounds strange to me. At what time do you enter the room ? These girls are often used to party till late at night - not just because they want it but many farangs like it.

I can only guess that the girls sensed your fixation on how many times she got to spread her legs. That's not what I call "let it flow". You seem to be very demanding or maybe insisting to fuck her at least 3 times a night and maybe they don't like to be pushed and rushed that way.

You also constantly repeat that you bought them lady drinks. Again, that's not what I call being nice. Avoid the lady drinks and rather pay them more. They only make 20 baht out of a lady drink that sets you back about 100-150 in a gogo, less at a bar.

I don't know you, so I can only guess what went wrong but the fact that this happened to you more than once with different girls in a short period of time indicates that you made something wrong. Or maybe you like to pick girls that aren't attracted by you. I am not just talking about looks, but also about attitude and so on.

Fast Eddie 48
11-27-05, 21:14
Phantomtiger, without going into a lengthy report, I have found one thing that works for me is the following.
I'll say to her.
"you give me good service, I give you good money. You give me bad service, I give you bad money"

Sort of like you are putting the girl on commission.

You might also want to nego a St and LT price in advance, if you feel it is necessary to nego. then after your first boink, if you weren't impressed, send her packing.

TO I BALL

THis tactic might work on some girl on beer bar , But for the girl in baby agogo
or supergirl agogo the top quality is not going to go for this ,I do understand
to get the top girl you will have some attitude problem but that life.

fast eddie 48

The Traveler
11-27-05, 23:05
THis tactic might work on some girl on beer bar , But for the girl in baby agogo
or supergirl agogo the top quality is not going to go for this ,I do understand
to get the top girl you will have some attitude problem but that life.
Fast Eddie,

objection !

I have had many girls from the above mentioned gogos in the past, alone and for 3somes and never talked about money.

On one trip over Xmas a few years ago I went to Baby A Gogo for over a week and had all cute girls who worked there. Every night a different one and sometimes two together.

E.g.Oil, very petite one with a cute face. Had her back in March, went to Baby Gogo alone but had another girl in the room. Approached Oil, told her that I have a girl in the room and asked her if she would do a 3some. She agreed without seeing the second girl, just asked me if the other girl is cute which I confirmed. Off we went without negotiating anything.

Also had the 3 top show dancers at Living Doll Showcase about 2-3yrs ago. They choosed their customers not vice versa, saw then declining customers even someone who offered one of them 5.000 baht for ST.
I used to go there at a regular basis and liked to talk to one of the serving girls. When I told her that I like one of the show dancers she immediately went over to her and told her about it. Don't know what else she said, but the girl never asked for money and fucked my brains out.

Another one - who just seperated from her British BF - and who came there only to dance but nothing else even told me to meet her at the night market so I can save the barfine. Maybe she doesn't want others to know that she went with me as her ex-BF was a friend of the manager of the gogo.

The Ron
11-28-05, 04:25
Hi everyone,

It's been nearly 3 years since I've been to LOS (and Pattaya), but I plan on returning late January/early Feburary 2006 (to Pattaya).

I did read the f*n thread, but I would like some particulars if you would be so kind.

I know pretty much any hotel I'll call may be booked by now (even though it's still 2 months down the road). I had the same experience last time and I ended up in a rather expensive hotel for two days while I did the soi footwalk to find a cheaper more central location.

What I'm looking for is a nice hotel, centeral or semi-central to the action (within the central BahtBus 10bt route which goes round and around pattaya), I need an in-room safe, I'll be carrying a laptop so I can do some work in the off-periods and I want a sense of safety (for the laptop, I feel safe enough about my person).

In-Room internet via cable or wi-fi is a bonus. Last time I was there (in the high season), the hotels were 300-1200bt (not including the resort types which do not interest me) and I had a nice room with TV/AC/Shower for 600 (at Ice Inn). My price range is probably upto 1400bt a night if the place is rocking and probably 800 if it's only so/so. I don't want to slum it.

Any pointers? Links to hotel sites would also be welcomed, in-room safe mandatory.

Phantomtiger2
11-28-05, 20:07
Phantomtiger,

I am quite irritated by your fixation on how many bonks a girl has to provide.
Sure, it's quite some sort of "standard" to have at least one bonk at night and another one in the morning but it's not carved in stone.

I would also rather prefer to have just one fantastic and long lasting session than three lame mechanical fucks.

Also your idea of having one bonk when entering the room and another one at night sounds strange to me. At what time do you enter the room ? These girls are often used to party till late at night - not just because they want it but many farangs like it.

I can only guess that the girls sensed your fixation on how many times she got to spread her legs. That's not what I call "let it flow". You seem to be very demanding or maybe insisting to fuck her at least 3 times a night and maybe they don't like to be pushed and rushed that way.

You also constantly repeat that you bought them lady drinks. Again, that's not what I call being nice. Avoid the lady drinks and rather pay them more. They only make 20 baht out of a lady drink that sets you back about 100-150 in a gogo, less at a bar.

I don't know you, so I can only guess what went wrong but the fact that this happened to you more than once with different girls in a short period of time indicates that you made something wrong. Or maybe you like to pick girls that aren't attracted by you. I am not just talking about looks, but also about attitude and so on.

Let me clarify.
I do not have any fixation on # of times, its just an impression based on many post here, so just wanted to know if there are any at least minimum standard for LT stays. Its more than OK for one bonk only and i repeat only if the one bonk was great with that Girlfriend feeling--U know, cuddle and hug after etc, Nothing is forced and I do let things flow.
Like I said, I do not rush things with her. Most of the times, I am at the bar about 1.5 hours having a few beers before departing with her, usually its about 11;30-12:00 midnight. And I even ask if they want to eat something or dance once we leave the bar, like I said, always try to be a gentleman and treat them right. I am the type that wants more the GF feel and not just hire a ***** and treat them as such, if that was the case, I could easily spend less with no hassles, hire gal for 1 ST bonk and threat them like garbage and all is done and just leave. But despite what U may think ,sorry thats not me.

BTW: thanks for clarifying that it may not be necessary to always buy those lady drinks, it was just my impression that it helps break the ice and also help them with a little extra income, I only thought I was helping them further, like I said its still a learning curve for me.

Also, it is usually the gal that smiled at me first when I walk by that attracted me , so its not like I am the one making initial moves on anyone that I thought was not attracted to me.
I know its alot of contradictions to what should happen based on my actions, their actions and the final bad results, its the reason I posted just to see what U guys think based on your experiences (good or bad)

Feel free to add what I should be doing (right or wrong)as I can learn further if and when it may be time to go back and perhaps with better knowledge, possible to have a great time the next time around.
Thanks
PT

Dinghy
11-28-05, 20:57
Ron - you didn't RTFF that well... most of the answers are in the PATTAYA HOTELS area of the forum. go try there FIRST

Roof Garden is probably the best with what you want, tho

The Traveler
11-28-05, 21:09
Ron,

if Roof Garden might be fully booked you could try the Sabai Inn at Soi 2. They have an in-room-safe in a decent room for about 800 baht. No Wi-Fi or other internet connection in the room though.

Dinghy
11-28-05, 21:17
wasn't there a report that RG had wired broadband DSL in the room?

The Traveler
11-28-05, 21:25
Phantomtiger,

good to hear that you treat them nice. Be patient, if you pick the right one she will reward you for it.

BTW: thanks for clarifying that it may not be necessary to always buy those lady drinks, it was just my impression that it helps break the ice and also help them with a little extra income, I only thought I was helping them further ...
Of course it helps to break the ice and generates some extra income for them.
Why not do the following ? if you think she might be nice and deserves something extra, why not slip her a 50 or 100 baht note or what else you would have to pay for a lady drink. This way you don't pay more but she really gets all of the money and not just a tiny bit of it.

Also, it is usually the gal that smiled at me first when I walk by that attracted me , so its not like I am the one making initial moves on anyone that I thought was not attracted to me.

A smile in LOS can mean everything and nothing. There are many Gogos, bars or whatever who place the cutest girls in front of the premises to attract the customers. They will smile at you, call you handsome and might joke around. When you finally have swallowed the lure, took a seat and ordered a drink they will leave you alone to get the next customer.
So don't think that a smile means that the girls are attracted to you. It's their job to smile. You have to learn to sense if she really is attracted to you or just fools you.

Buzz00
11-28-05, 22:11
Dinghy,

it was me that posted a quite detailed report about RG and DSL in the rooms at 250.- baht per day.

Cheers.

LittleBigMan
11-28-05, 22:49
Did not get a chance to check but has anyone stayed at the Best Villa Inn on Soi 5, in Central Pattaya? From the outside looks like a great place.

LBM

Red Alert
11-29-05, 05:07
Guys,

In Pattaya. ST's are 500. LT's are 1000baht (beer bar girls, Beach road girls. GO GO's maybe a different rate) . If you want to tip generously do so, but don't start the initial bid over those standard rates. You're going to screw it up for the rest of us if that type of practice / attitude seeps into the girls minds. Be nice, but don't go crazy. I was there in October and had no problem with the girls when I gave 500 and tip if warranted for a ST or 1000 and tip for an LT.

Long91
11-29-05, 09:02
Well I experienced it for my self for the first time. A Possible bargirl was going wild in one of the rooms on my floor of the Eastiny Place hotel. It sounded like she was being killed. Then I heard her mention Baht. Hey guys. You have to hear it to believe it. that shit was unreal. Me and one of the cleaning ladies just lookes at each other in shock. Then she smiled at me. Damn!

Anon Sailor
11-29-05, 18:21
this is the "high" season in Pattaya, things are always jacked up.

Guys,

In Pattaya. ST's are 500. LT's are 1000baht (beer bar girls, Beach road girls. GO GO's maybe a different rate) . If you want to tip generously do so, but don't start the initial bid over those standard rates. You're going to screw it up for the rest of us if that type of practice / attitude seeps into the girls minds. Be nice, but don't go crazy. I was there in October and had no problem with the girls when I gave 500 and tip if warranted for a ST or 1000 and tip for an LT.

Dinghy
11-29-05, 20:26
Beach road ladies are worth whatever they can get (most don't have a "set price") so 500 is a bit high IMHO. Any word on when/if the latest action against the unaccompanied ladies will "cease"?

Buzz00
11-29-05, 23:15
It seems that the building work on the promenade is coming to an end, while the beach is better lit at night - I could not help notice the relatively large police contingent that congregated there late afternoon, early evening, among them a few farang volunteers. I would still not chance walking there in the dead of night though. Some of the girls have taken to prowling Mike's Mall.The crowds of girls definitely seemed to have thinned out.

Every time I walked the walk, there was this really cute lady that always latched onto my arm but I was never really into taking her home with me, besides she had the most amazing birth marks I have yet to see on a woman - it just did not look very appealing.

At 500 baht a pop for ST, which seemed to be the going rate, it would seem an inexpensive way to while away a few hours,and for some its cool but just not my mojo.

On soi 8 there are bars wall to wall,literally hundreds of girls to choose from,at 1000 LT.I kinda liked the mood of this soi,but stay away from the so called Mexican restaurant near Beach Road,you are asking to get a serious case of gypo guts by eating there.

Cheers.

Arris Sung
11-30-05, 04:36
As previously mentioned 500 ST and 1000 LT remain "standard" rates in Pattaya for bar-girls.

For go-go's, the rates are 1000 ST and 1500-2000 for LT. Add an additional 500-1000 bht if you barfine a girl from one of the more Asian-customer oriented go-go's like Superbaby or Supergirl.

At any go-go or beer bar, you may run into someone who asks 500-1000 bht over the usual rate.

Frimu
11-30-05, 07:42
Gentlemen,

I will be in Pattaya from the 1st to 10th. PM me if you would like to meet for a beer. I would appreciate it!

Mangofan
11-30-05, 15:27
Did a search but didn't really turn up anything useful. Any action to be found in this area of Pattaya? GoGo bars? Beer bars? Massages?

Freeler
11-30-05, 18:53
Durianfan,

Pattaya is a hell of a lot more fun than Jomtiem. Just take songthaew from Pattaya and find out.

The Traveler
12-01-05, 01:43
Did a search but didn't really turn up anything useful. Any action to be found in this area of Pattaya? GoGo bars? Beer bars? Massages?
Durianfan,

yep, this area is developing and now has some bars and gogos. Found a few cute girls there, it's also good for some daytime action.

CA Traveler
12-02-05, 15:28
OK... Here's the deal, I'm going to spend 10 days with my Ukr GF on the beach in Thailand in late January... then I send her home so I can do some 'xploren. I've never been to Cambodia, Burma, Vietnam, or even Thailand. Besides Pattaya, where do the SEA experts recommend how I spend my next three weeks? All suggestions will be appreciated.

Dinghy
12-02-05, 21:15
CA - well that depends on what you WANT to do - either cultural or "personal"

Cultural, take in Angkhor Wat (Siem Riep, Cambodia), maybe go to Chiang Mai (cooler, some Thai/Karen/other hill tribe handicrafts) Go see the touristy places in BKK - there are lots of other things to do before returning to nature's icebox

Personal - just go back and read the various forum pages in Thailand and Cambodia - you will think of SOMETHING (and no, I didn't say RTFF because you are experienced enough to know that) Pattaya is a nice place to monger, but if you want to swim, at least go to Jomtien. Prices are maybe 1/10 what you have seen in Russia (but the quality "varies" quite a bit)

anyway - just my 2 kopecks...er... satang...er...cents

CA Traveler
12-02-05, 22:25
Dinghy... thanks for the input... I am getting too old to monger all day and night so it is interesting to see a bit of the culture too. I do plan to experience Pattaya for up to a week, but I figure I will get all of the swimming and beach activities after four nights in Koa Samui and a week at Phuket with my sweet 20y.o. Ukr GF. After putting her back on the plane to Ukraine, I plan a couple of nights in BKK then to Pattaya, but then it gets a little sketchy... maybe Cambodia for a week then I have at least a week more to play with... should I stretch it out in Cambodia or try to hit Burma or Vietnam? I'm not particularily interested in BKK... I moved to Odessa to get away from Moscow and the big city... and the winter cold! At least I won't have to worry about the winter in BKK...

BTW... Odessa is far from "nature's icebox"! It will be 12C or more next week, which is not bad for mid December. Life on the Black Sea is good... so far. Besides, I always have the memories from the summer to keep me warm!

Of course, I plan to read up on the area and all of the options, and I respect the pioneers and those who took the arrows before me... BUT, I also understand that things change, i.e. K11, and perhaps someone who I sheparded around the cold streets of Moscow seeking out the tochka diamonds may have some special thoughts. A PM would be find as well... I know many of my Moscow mongers are a bit shy about getting out in public! :)

Stringer Bell
12-03-05, 02:13
After a quick 7 day recon mission around town so far this trip, nightime its Soi Diamond, Walking Street hands down especially with the all new additions, those areas dominate the nightime gogo bar scene. Love the jacuzzi idea at Club Bouche , very innovative, also there is Katz agogo, Babewatch and soon to be opened Dream Girls agogo. A few beer bars as well in Covent Garden. Its amazing how many new gogos have opened in the Walking Street/Soi Diamond area. Windmill, Casino Club, Teasers and Beavers are new additions respectively to Soi Diamond and Walking Street. Amazon is now the VIP agogo. Happy has expanded with a dogleg adding 2 more stages. Angelwitch is building what is being claimed as the largest gogo in Pattaya, exciting times for Walking street and Soi Diamond Diamond.

Daytime its Nevadas and Far East Rock on Soi Post Office, sometimes in Far East Rock you'll find a Peppermint or Happy girl moonlighting during the daytime. Pattayaland is fading. For those you who didn't know Lipsticks is now a beauty salon and Rodeos girls is now called Wild West Boys, a gay gogo, so watch your drinking. Pattayaland has lost 2 hetro gogos in the past year. Mistys is worth a look, but Top Class, Kittens and the Classroom are garbage, not many attractive ladies, not at all.

Get this, on the Classroom website theres a Clasroom sponsored "girls gift section" giving easy access to the punter to send his a dream girl a present via the Classroom. They sell flowers, t-shirts, uniforms and gold chains, a gogo bar selling gold chains, whats next. This is definitely being aimed at the newbie pattaya punter. Heres the introduction papagraph to the gift section.

"We have some brand new items in the girl gifts section with gold chains now available for your favourite pupil. We have prices for 25st and 50 stg chains; a gold heart ornament is an extra option. If you'd like something that is not advertised in the shop please email webmaster@classroom1.com and we will do our best to obtain it for you. With Xmas fast approaching this is a great way to show her how much you care!"As if we punters don't have enough problems fighting off the barrage of requests for mobile phones,motorbikes,gold chains,buffalos etc. from the girls. Now the Classroom wants us to "show her how much you care".

Heres a sample item from the site.

Product ID: GG13

A 50 stg. gold chain with heart delivered to your girl at The Classroom.
The chain and heart ornament may not be the one depicted here.
You will be sent a photograph by email of the presentation

$235Kmart has definitely hit Pattaya. I can hear it now "attention Classroom shoppers buy little Lek a 8000 gold chain, she will love you forever".

Oh how could I forgot Pattayaland 2 has added Big ALS mexican food /taco stand prominately displayed in the parking lot behind. Pattayaland has some catching up to do. More detailed reports with prices, babe quality, scams to follow, soon. I have alot of typing to do.

Cheers,

Stringerbell

Dinghy
12-03-05, 19:04
CA - I guess I just figured you were still located in Mockva.

Oh, IF you do decide to go to Siem Riep, if it's not out of your budget, FLY (little over 1 hour each way) - the travel time is a bit "longish" - all day (16 hours more or less overland) to get there from BKK and then you are at the mercy of the taxi driver (or bus) you are on to find a good place (I stayed at Fukien Palace (or name somewhat similar) and used a local 3-wheeler to get around for $8/day) The 3 day "pass" ($42?) is enough - you get rather tired of seeing piles of rocks after a while. Take good climbing/hiking shoes - and watch out - there are few to none handrails - you will understand after you are there. IF you do the sunrise or sunset (more interesting, but either take a torch - flashlight - or walk the elephant trail down) at the hill across from Anghkor Wat, take bug spray - those little blood suckers are nasty. Take an extra passport photo or expect to pay $2 (I think if you don't have an extra photo)

Because of the rain ("cow pissing on a flat rock") I didn't get to do the "nightlife" but it's there. Go take a look at talesofasia.com for more "general" info. If you like beaches, go to Sihanoukville (snooky) and then take the boat back (4 hours) to Koh Kong (Cambo) then on to Thailand by mini bus You will have 2 choices depending on time - the apparently last bus to Pattaya leaves at 11PM and the "express VIP" to BKK leaves asbout 7pm or so - but the bus station is south of the local bus station - take a taxi - (and you got there at 630 or so if you didn't RON in Koh Kong - if you DO RON in Koh Kong, it doesn't matter - busses leave most of the day for Rayong if nowhere else and then change to Pattaya) or stay over in Trat (you will learn to "appreciate Thai "soo'kah" (squat toilets - few western toilets in town. If you don't speak any Thai, it's not difficult (ask at the bus station), but more of an advanture (few signs in English)

IF you want an "interesting experience", try the Chantaburi "talad ploy" FRI, SAT - its a "gem market" - Chantaburi is half way between Trat and Rayong - an expeience similar to buying lacquer miniatures at Vernasazghe in Moscva Izmailovsky Park (different product, of course).

Or, you could just FLY in both directions (to and from Siem Riep from BKK), but you would miss a lot of the local "flavour" (a bit more expensive but about 20X EASIER)

Stringer Bell
12-04-05, 04:27
All of these gogos are in Pattaya .A few quick notes before the reviews. On other boards I used to review the bars as a section ie Soi Diamond bars, Walking Street bar, Pattayaland bars etc. Decided to mix it up a little since the Pattayaland people aren't to happy with me. They can't come to grips with there downfall and decreasing popularity due to there own ineptness(except Mistys a good solid gogo) and Walking Streets/Soi Diamonds better offerings. Its gonna get worse for them with all the new gogo bar openings, the Covent Gardens. Pattayaland has lost 2 hetro gogo's in the last 18 months and Walking Street/Soi Diamond has gained at least 6 with couple more on the way. Andy of Mistys has even opened up a new gogo(Beavers) on Walking Steet. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Pattayaland is triving. Its got Big Als Taco stand,a new gay gogo, no bars have shows, just one bar is showing(Mistys) and the Classroom is selling gold chains over the internet for 235USD,"With Xmas fast approaching this is a great way to show her how much you care!", hey we got Kmart in Pattayaland, nope can't top that.

Living Dolls Showcase: Walking Street. Has lifted its game, not the best gogo in town but very good. Great Shows if your into that sort of thing. Prices: lady drink 99, lady cocktail 120, mixed drink 125, bottled beer 120, happy hour 45 for mixed drinks lasts from 8pm-9pm, draft beer 50. Never had a problem ordering a ladies drink and then being charged for a cocktail, they got it right everytime. Booze prised are a little high. Showgirls are hot as usual. Last time I was in town the non showgirls were a definite weakness. Not now, they've upgraded the quality of the non-showgirls, a good lineup. Barfines showgirls 1000, non-showgirls 600, most ladies non-showgirls were asking 1500st, 2000-2500lt, showgirls 2500-3000lt, this is before negotiations. I had alot of fun chatting it up with the girls I bought drinks for. A drawback to the bar, some girls, mainly service girls are a little pushy for drinks, don't be afraid to tell tehm to take a hike, it usually works the first time, if it doesn't talk to the mammasan she'll sort it out. Great bar, a must visit if you have either a long stay or short stay. A top 5 gogo.

The Sea: Soi Diamond. Not a great gogo. Quality of girls has gone downhill, isn't up to snuff, not top 10 ,music is unbearibly loud. Too bad this used to be a good gogo, now its medicore. Prices: bottled beer 95, mixed drink, ladies drink 95. Shows are ok, nothing to get worked up over. Barfine is still 500, the girls were asking for 2000-2500, nothing in this bar is 2500 material. Girls were more aggresive in asking for ladies drinks. Worth a quick look.

Supergirls: Soi Diamond. The quality of the girls has improved since my last trip, but still not in the top 3. Superbabies, Happy, Living Dolls Showcase have better lineups, you can make a case for a few others, but they've got some cuties, best eye candy in Soi Diamond with the exception of Superbabies. They still play the tech/dance musice stuff. Prices: lady drink 90, mixed drink 95, bottled beer 95, no happy hour. Barfine still 500, ladies asking 1500st, 2500 lt before negotiations. A good solid gogo lower top ten, worth a visit fo sure. Nevadas: If you like old rock music then visit this bar. Bar opens a 1pm. Eye candy is hit and miss, some days good, some days not so good. Prices: lady drink 95, mixed drink and bottled beer 95, draft berr chang 45, heineken 60. Girls show, some dance naked. You can have a good laugh in this bar with girls. Barfine shortime is 300, the rooms are upstairs, its all inclusive, the lady gets 1000st. Along with Far East Rock and TQ1 the best daytime shortime deals. Longtime the barfine is 600, but heres the rub, some girls work 2 shifts, day and night if you take her for 2 shifts the barfine is 1200. The girls were asking 1500lt. Nice small gogo, not a bad place to kill an afternoon in.

Nevadas: Soi Post Office. If you like old rock music then visit this bar. Bar opens a 1pm. Eye candy is hit and miss, some days good, some days not so good. Prices: lady drink 95, mixed drink and bottled beer 95, draft berr chang 45, heineken 60. Girls show, some dance naked. You can have a good laugh in this bar with girls. Barfine shortime is 300, the rooms are upstairs, its all inclusive, the lady gets 1000st. Along with Far East Rock and TQ1 the best daytime shortime deals. Longtime the barfine is 600, but heres the rub, some girls work 2 shifts day and night if you take her for 2 shifts the barfine is 1200. The girls were asking 1500lt. Nice small gogo, not a bad place to kill an afternoon in.

Top Class: Pattayaland 2. A couple of honies but, overall lacking in talent, no depth. Prices bottled beer price about 95, ladies drinks 119baht, I didn't buy a mixed drink. Barfine is 500 baht. The ladies want 2000lt and 1000st, they still have shortime rooms, I didn't enquire if you have to pay extra for the room. No shows, no showing, quite bored with the place. Girls were a real pain for ladies drinks at Crystals. If your on a short holliday, pass on Top Class bars, if you have alot of time to kill, like 1 month, ok give it a real quick look.

Cheers,

stringerbell

Frimu
12-04-05, 07:55
Stringerbell,

Thanks for your report. I went out for immediate testing.

The bouche is called Bousche a gogo: Really a hot place, I couldnt get enough watching the girls in the jacuzzi. Really a great idea, this built-in jacuzzi.

Directions: The bousche is at the very end of walking street at the left.

The idea of the beavers is also pretty good; tabletop dancing, look into the mirror of the table, I first didnt realise ;-). I think most of the girls will not go to the hotel, but you can grab and touch them anywhere. So it is still worth the money of a ladydrink. An excellent warming up place!

Directions: The beavers is at the very beginning of walking street at the left.

Regards 2 all

Frimu

After a quick 7 day recon mission around town so far this trip, nightime its Soi Diamond, Walking Street hands down especially with the all new additions, those areas dominate the nightime gogo bar scene. Love the jacuzzi idea at Club Bouche , very innovative, also there is Katz agogo, Babewatch and soon to be opened Dream Girls agogo. A few beer bars as well in Covent Garden. Its amazing how many new gogos have opened in the Walking Street/Soi Diamond area. Windmill, Casino Club, Teasers and Beavers are new additions respectively to Soi Diamond and Walking Street. Amazon is now the VIP agogo. Happy has expanded with a dogleg adding 2 more stages. Angelwitch is building what is being claimed as the largest gogo in Pattaya, exciting times for Walking street and Soi Diamond Diamond.

Stringerbell

CA Traveler
12-04-05, 11:54
dinghy, thanks a lot... exactly the kind of info that I wanted in a nutshell.

Let me know if you ever make it to Odessa and I'll repay the favor.

Stringer Bell
12-07-05, 05:23
Club Bouche: Walking Street(Covent Gardens): Theres been alot of positive spin about this bar, the bar deserves it. Its an up and coming bar with a serious bullet, its popular already, its one of the big dogs. A very fun bar, very clean, especially the girls in the jacuzzi, what an inovative idea, beats schoolgirl outfits anyday. This bar is a two story go-go, a stage on the first floor, there are seperate tables, sometimes with a lady dancing on it sometime with no panites for those table top dance lovers. Just past the main stage near the bar is the jacuzzi normally filled by a couple of hotties. The 2nd floor has glass bottom stage for your ogling enjoyment when downstairs. Prices: lady drink 110 it was a tequilla shot, maybe a regular ladies drink is lower, didn't notice, didn't care. I was faced with a set of soap drenched titties. I was to busy helping the girl soap up in the jacuzzi, what could I do. Soapy titties or check the bin, soapy titties will win evertime, no contest, I have my prioraties. Bottled beer 110, mixed drinks 110 so the booze prices are a little high, but not as high as Mistys 120 and Silver Stars 130(yep, thats right) for mixed drinks. I don't know if theres a happy hour or if they have draft beer, again I was busy with the soapy titties to ask. Good service staff. Very busy even at 2am when other gogos were dead. Good shows. Girls are enthusiastic when dancing making good eye contact. A good lineup, supervised by 2 mammasans, one used to work at Super Models, the other Nuis #2, Carousel and Hot Girls. I wasn't pestered for drinks. They don't have endless numbers that Happy has but they have some talent, good talent. Barfine was 600, I was quoted 2000lt by the hottie in the jacuzzi, to tell you the truth I thought she'd start at 2500lt, theres been some price inflation over the past few months. One of the best gogos in Pattaya, top 3. I'd take this gogo over LDS, based on the girls better attitudes and the better service staff. One of the betteer gogos, a great start. Highly recommended.

Classroom PTTY2: Pattayaland 2: These guys really think they're competative with the Walking Street crowd.

"We are the oldest established go-go bar in the thriving Pattayaland Soi 2" Old doesn't always equate with good. Just look at some of the old boxers who coulda been contenders, or old leading ladies no longer able to compete for oscar nominations with the new younger leaner, hotter actresses. 2 gogo bar closures on PTTY2 vs at least 6 new openings with more to follow on Walking Street kinda says it all. So I placed this review in between an innovative up and coming young turk(Club Bouche) and a perenial powerhouse (Happy). Prices: lady drink 100 baht, bottled beer and mixed drinks 100. The ladies cocktail is gone. They took a lot of heat with the old punter ordering lady drink but get charged for cocktail routine/switcheroo, so the management discountinued the lady cocktail. Funny, Mistys and LDS have been able to keep the ladies drink and ladies cocktails on the menu, making it work for both the punters enjoyment and the bars/ladies profitability, a win-win situation for everyone. Oh well different bars, different management styles/skills. Solid music from music videos. I never saw anywhere close to the 100 girls the bar claims to have (maybe on the books but not in the bar), I saw between 25-35 during the nightly all ladies lineup, I guess the other 65-75 got barfinned and I just mised them. A couple of cuites in the lineup I have to admit, but overall not good, quite a few older has beens and never was's. Big Als taco stand must be pretty busy. I was pestered for drinks. I like schoolgirl outfits, especailly when GoGo Yubari is in it. I like baked potatoes to, the trick to making them great is to stuff with something great, Classroom has poor stuffing. Barfine is 500st, 600lt, before that it was 400st,500st and last xmass it was 500st, 700lt, kinda schizophrenic.. The other daytime gogos Mistys,Kittes,TQ1,Nevadas and Far East Rock shortime barfine includes a room all inclusive and very convienant, reduces the risk of getting caught by your current squeeze. They don't have a shortime room, so you'll have to find a room, pay the extra cash or take her home. So what we got here is a gogo with a second rate medicore lineup at best, no shortime rooms, no hot sleazy shows, no girls showing, no jacuzzi, no glass floor, no table top dancing, no titties drenched in soap suds, no spastic dancing with hot gyrating arses and firm titties bouncing, usually its just a so-so standard bargirl shuffle on stage. What we do have is the gogo bar version of K-mart with the same old stale routine. They do offer a free buffet on Fridays from 2pm-6pm for the punter with a happy hour. If your into buying stuff like gold chains, flowers and misc Classroom gear due to "Xmas fast approaching this is a great way to show her how much you care!" you've got the right place, I wonder if you can order a that water buffalo or motorbike for your newly found sweeheart, they should look into it. The old adage "If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch" applies to this bar. OK we as punters have a choice, a free buffet and online shopping vs big soapy titties and hot wet arses, I'll take the titties and arses, besides I need to lose some weight.

Happy: Walking Street. One of the best. Top 3. Consistantly good. One of the big dogs. Very popular, standing room only at times. Prices: still have the allnite 45 baht draft, still have the 45 baht happy hour, ladies drinks 90 baht, bottled beer amd mixed drinks 95. Barfine 550, longtime quite a range 2500-3500lt before negotiations, yes some guys are nuts enough to pay 3500lt, I witnessed it. Alot of attractive girls, they have the numbers, Happy has expanded with a dogleg adding 2 more stages, some girls naked, some girls with daisey dukes and open white dress shirts. They still have those table dancers as well. I prefer the Happy girls over Peppermints. Girls aren't as pushy for drinks, better mammasans. Pretty good shows, lots of showing, but not in the same league as LD1,LDS and the Club Bouche jacuzzi. Girls are still very spastic dancers on stage. The bar has a very simple formula cheap happy hour, cheap drink prices and lots of hot girls. It works. A must see.

Diamond: Soi Diamond: How the mighty have fallen. Not a top 3,5 or even 10 bar. The biggest dissappointment so far this trip. Its still worth a look, well maybe if your in town longet than a week. Prices: around 90-95 bottled beer and mixed drinks, ladies drinks were about r85. Barfine is 600, 1000 for a showgirl, 700 after 0030am. The girls show, even the ones you don't want to really see. Girls want 2000-2500. The shows are still ok to pretty good. But the bar has a shortage of girls especially good looking ones. Quite a few non doables, filler types. A real shame, so much potential before. A few drink vultures Take a look, but its not what it was before, a great gogo.

Stringerbell

Frimu
12-07-05, 07:23
Gentlemen,

If you like gogos with wild girls coming to your place almost immediately, you can grab em anywhere, they lapdance on you and much more, then teasers a gogo is your place.

It is currently the wildest a gogo on walking street.

If anyone knows an even crazier one, go on, tell me.

It is on the right hand side from the beginning of walking street after some 100 metres.

Frimu

Stringer Bell
12-08-05, 03:36
Frimu,

Thanks for the info, thats one I haven't hit yet.

Stringerbell

Red Alert
12-08-05, 08:41
Frimu,

Teasesers sounds good. I'll say we all appreciate the "heads up" on a crazy go go. I'll definitly check it out on my next trip. Another one I like on Walking street is Honey go go. Very nice girls. At least to me. I'm sure the veterans know where its located. For the rookies its on the right side of Walking st. from Beach rd. before Lucifers (the nightclub) if I'm not mistaken.

Allover
12-08-05, 08:51
stringer bell or others: i was at happy's a few months ago and i was surprised how many ladies were available even near closing time. i saw a girl in street clothes and assumed she had been barfined and had returned. she saw me staring and came over. when i invited her to my room she indicated she (and a friend she was with) were only permitted to drink at the bar. i'm certain she was not ****. any idea what was going on?

Marc25
12-08-05, 14:38
I met the owner of coyotes at the marriott and he told me coyotes has the hottest girls and of course i really did not believe him but since i went to the pepperming and he said he owned that and the girls were hotter,,i went over there and was i blown away,,real beauties but and there is always a but,,when i bought them drinks they quickly excused themselves and went to the next victim,,plus barfinining the top girls was really hard as they all had shows to do later and i can not stand it till 3 in the morining,,,the second string is still as good as any,,also went to living dolls and the girls there are very friendly and do not bug you every minute but for sheer lust the coyotes was great ,,anyone know how to get the featured dancers or bar fine reviews of them,,,there were some stunners,,,it is on the side street off walking and good atmosphere,,the owners actively manage it

Optic Guard
12-08-05, 17:45
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Naked Gunz
12-09-05, 03:22
Where can I find dark-skinned Isaan girls that are hot and with nice cans?

Red Alert
12-09-05, 10:53
Allover,

From my experiences there could have been several things going on with that particular girl. Age may not have been an issue, but never take that for granted. She may have paid her own bar fine for the night or her friend did, or her boyfriend paid it earlier in the night and was going to return later to retrieve his prize, etc. etc. Most girls who work a go go and are in their "Street" clothes have other plans on that particular night. Whatever that may be is unknown unless she tells you. As far as drinking at the bar. If it's her regular go go she probably still gets her fee for you buying her a drink regardless of the situation. IMHO, if she was a stunner and had your eye. Go back and look for her next time.

Freeler
12-09-05, 18:03
By Narisa Nitikarn in today's Pattaya Mail,

Pattaya Deputy Mayor Weerawat Khakhai held a meeting recently to discuss the complaints that have been received concerning hire cars and tour activities. Lawful tour operators and tourist police officers attended the meeting to resolve the problems as a matter of urgency.

Some taxi businesses in Pattaya are licensed, but others are not. Licensed operators say unlicensed operators are causing problems.

Weerawat said that Pattaya City Council had received a written complaint from lawful tour operators against operators who had set up stalls throughout the city offering taxi services from Pattaya to Bangkok for 800 baht.

These operators refuse to take customers to their destination in Bangkok and add on tollway fees and additional charges. Most of these taxi operators are unlicensed and licensed operators have requested that the council and the Tourism Authority of Thailand rectify the situation as quickly as possible. They are also asking to regularize the services, as this is damaging the city’s reputation.

Weerawat said the council understands the problems tour operators are experiencing and their expenses involved in providing quality services. These taxi services affect the tour operators’ income.

Weerawat asked for clarification on the laws and Police Captain Jirawatt Sukhonthat, deputy inspector of Pattaya Tourist Police, told him that it is the direct responsibility of the tourist police. Police have received complaints from many tourists, but because the complainant cannot identify the taxi driver, it is difficult to make arrests. Some arrests have been made, but not many.

Pisai Panomwan Na Ayutthaya said that taxis coming in from Bangkok are difficult to control, but the prime minister has allowed the taxi drivers to pick up returning passengers. Pattaya City Council will need to check the taxi rank licenses and fine them if they are unlicensed as an example to others.

Weerawat said he will send out patrols and will also take the matter to Pattaya City administrators.

The subject of beach order and the remaining problem of prostitutes on the beaches were also brought up. It was observed that when the girls see the patrols they cross the road and when the officers are gone they cross back over to the beach. Weerawat said he would propose that officers be stationed on the beaches permanently.

1Ball
12-09-05, 22:01
Where can I find dark-skinned Isaan girls that are hot and with nice cans?

in Bangkok

Firedick
12-10-05, 09:42
To answer your question: Yes, you are.

Your question may violate posting rules here. If you have such tendancies, you should keep them to yourself.

FD

Dumbass
12-10-05, 22:45
I just got back from heaven and here´s the info:

Bought some V from a drug store on 2nd rd ---- 4 blue pills 1300
3 gogo club girls --- 500bf 1500 tip
3 beach st girls --- 500 ea
2 open bar girls ---- 300bf 1000 tip
1 soapie visit ------ 1600 fee 600 tip

You must go to a soapie. If I ever get back, I will go to a soapie every day I am there. The one I went to is on Soi 3 and 2nd rd

DA

Freeler
12-11-05, 07:57
Dumbass,

Good to read to had a nice trip!
I don't want to spoil anything, but next time, ask for a generic Viagra, about B500 for four.

Tooch
12-11-05, 18:24
Anybody have experience with those cute young things on Beach Road completing a "tourist survey"? They pretend to work for a tourist association and ask questions such as "is this your first time in Pattaya" and "did you come with a group or are you alone"?

The upshot is that at the end they ask you to open an envelope for your free gift for answering their survey. My envelope contained the "top prize"!!! Either $500 USD or a digital camera. I needed to come with them to their office to pick up the prize - they wouldn't mail it to me. The girls act so surprised and happy and really want you to come with them.

I hailed a taxi (I didn't allow her to pick the Baht Bus) and asked them to take us to Jontiem Beach. When we got to the beach business area, we were dropped off in a fairly crowded tourist area and she pointed to a large office building. My already heightened suspicions were red flagged when there were hundreds of people everywhere, but absolutelty nobody in the lobby of the building holding my supposed prize. In fact, I didn't see any activity in the building at all.

I told her to forget it and hailed a taxi back to South Beach.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I dodged a bullet here and want to alert other members. Does anybody else insight into what was happening here?

Tooch

Run Mann
12-11-05, 18:47
Tooch,

They are in Bangkok too, I have been asked to complete those surveys on a number of occasions and just started to basically ignore them after a while. However, I never got to the part about winning a prize.

I always wondered why they were out there conducting those surveys. Interesting stuff, but it sounds like you did the right thing.

Freeler
12-11-05, 20:16
Tooch, others,

Think time share, think 'gem' sales, think 'diamond' sales.
But I must say, the whole thing is a bit more sophisticated than the rigged card games.
Better not think of your bank account after they cleaned you out well and good...:(
I am a bit surprised tho that they tell you you won a prize straight away. Back in the 'old days' they would probably first check your hotel to see if you're a potential victim.

Perhaps Pattaya police volunteers could concentrate on these criminals instead of chasing our lovely ladies away!

Buzz00
12-11-05, 22:07
Tooch I had the experience my 1st time in Pattaya, but having spent half my life working in a war zone I am pretty paranoid and don't play very well especially in a strange country. I never even got as far as taking a baht bus anywhere.

This time round when they approached me I told 'em straight to F*CK OFF and they kinda got the message.

There are many scams but just be aware and don't let anyone give you a drink that you don't know where it came from.I always ask for beer to be opened in front of me as there are some that pour unfinished beers back into bottles, cap it and re-sell.One culprit is the bar next to the classroom a-go-go on Soi Pattayaland. They did have some cuties though. Works both ways,one of my girls would not drink the drink I poured her until I poured one and drank it myself.

Just have a great time and tell us about it.

cheers.

Buggsy61
12-12-05, 00:06
Don't get so paranoid guys its only a time share scam, nothing worse than Tenerife etc. I actually went along to one and suffered the hard sell for a few free drinks and a BBQ, just to satisfy my curiosity.

They prey on the gullible old guys with a bit of a retirement wedge who want to spend the rest of their days pinging bar girls in their own dream Condo but for the working types with only a few weeks holiday a year its a non starter. They tell you that you will make a packet renting the place out for the time of the year when you are not there but we all know that Pattaya is pretty dead for 6 months of the year and you would be hard pressed to find tenants given the surplus of hotel rooms.

For all its dark side I am convinced that if you go to Pattaya to just have a good time and mind your own business you will be as safe as houses. Go looking for trouble and cross over into the dark side and then you will have more trouble than you can handle.

Pskennedy
12-12-05, 05:38
Anybody have experience with those cute young things on Beach Road completing a "tourist survey"? They pretend to work for a tourist association and ask questions such as "is this your first time in Pattaya" and "did you come with a group or are you alone"?

The upshot is that at the end they ask you to open an envelope for your free gift for answering their survey. My envelope contained the "top prize"!!! Either $500 USD or a digital camera. I needed to come with them to their office to pick up the prize - they wouldn't mail it to me. The girls act so surprised and happy and really want you to come with them.

I hailed a taxi (I didn't allow her to pick the Baht Bus) and asked them to take us to Jontiem Beach. When we got to the beach business area, we were dropped off in a fairly crowded tourist area and she pointed to a large office building. My already heightened suspicions were red flagged when there were hundreds of people everywhere, but absolutelty nobody in the lobby of the building holding my supposed prize. In fact, I didn't see any activity in the building at all.

I told her to forget it and hailed a taxi back to South Beach.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I dodged a bullet here and want to alert other members. Does anybody else insight into what was happening here?

ToochHad the same experience as you but the end result was not as you would have predicted. It was just the old timeshare/holiday scheme scam. I got ushered into an office had to fill in a form with a questions such as 'Do you have a credit card with you in Thailand ?' etc etc. All the usual bshit. Then this middle-aged English scamster tries to soften you up asking all sorts of questions BUT when it came to my financial status - I told him I was in the middle of a divorce and would not even comtemplate buying anything yet - he backed off and I was ushered out of the building.

Dinghy
12-12-05, 05:45
Tooch - Buzz - they are selling a condo timeshare (yes) but no need to be too nasty - just either ignore them or a simple "mai ow" (with / witjout "krup") works. After a while, they get the message. Another ploy is to "no speak english".

Hey Free - I do the "gem sales" (but then again I KNOW what I am lookling for/at). If I need to, I could always go to my hotel and get my equipment... (pom mai ben kwaai)

Phantomtiger2
12-12-05, 23:19
Hey,
Got back from Pattaya recently (NOV) and want to warn all that some of the street vendors selling those electronic cars (remote controlled) are targeting tourist (mainly all non-thai).
I saw it happen once and thought it was just an accident then at least 2 more times afterthat.
Works like this: U walking on street going past someone playing with these cars, then a little boy (or girl) bumps U to throw U off balance and in more than 1 case, the man or woman "accidently" steps on the car as I suspect the guy operating it positions it just right under your foot.
Then they say U break and U pay. Hard to prove its a scam as U really did break it. And believe it or not, it is they who will insist on calling the cops if U dont pay.
So, be careful if see these little cars, give them a very wide berth.

PT

The Traveler
12-12-05, 23:22
Tooch,

I made a similar experience a few years ago. Told the girl from the beginning that it is a scam and I am not interested in it at all, but she was so nice and cute and told me that she will get only money for customers / potential clients that will show up at the so called office.

So I agreed under the condition that she will give me her phone number and have dinner with me that night. Went there, heard the usual crap, told the guy that I know my math and showed him that it would be much wiser - and of course cheaper - to invest the money and pay a 5-star hotel with the interest out of these investments. This finally stopped the discussion as we both knew that we won't get together. Got a free ride back to Beach Rd, plus a voucher for some free buffet which I politely rejected.

BTW, that girl showed up that night for dinner and rewarded me all night for being such a nice guy (of course for some extra cash but it wasn't mentioned or requested). So all in all the one hour trip paid out for me :)

Gladiator
12-13-05, 01:45
Hey,
Got back from Pattaya recently (NOV) and want to warn all that some of the street vendors selling those electronic cars (remote controlled) are targeting tourist (mainly all non-thai).
I saw it happen once and thought it was just an accident then at least 2 more times afterthat.
Works like this: U walking on street going past someone playing with these cars, then a little boy (or girl) bumps U to throw U off balance and in more than 1 case, the man or woman "accidently" steps on the car as I suspect the guy operating it positions it just right under your foot.
Then they say U break and U pay. Hard to prove its a scam as U really did break it. And believe it or not, it is they who will insist on calling the cops if U dont pay.
So, be careful if see these little cars, give them a very wide berth.

PT

That's funny, I hadn't heard about this one before, but I suppose anything is possible in the land of scams.

Marc25
12-13-05, 05:09
Never stopped to talk to any but some are beautiful,if it is just time share then will gladly go to the share if she sees me ,one girl was outstanding,,always ignored but will now stop,,used to be in the time share business,,not worth anyones time but if they can get as little as 1 out of 100 they can make money..now that i think of it i may get in the business

Phantomtiger2
12-14-05, 04:02
That's funny, I hadn't heard about this one before, but I suppose anything is possible in the land of scams.

Yeah, someone got to be the 1st to report the the latest scam. Im even sure this might have already happen to some of the bros here but if U only saw it happen once, will only think it was an accident. So just be careful as this looks very innocent at 1st.
And to be fair, also saw mostly honest peddlers on street but since U cant tell the isolated con artist from the rest, even if U intend to buy and approach them, remember to watch your step.
PT

Long91
12-14-05, 07:18
Last week I ran Into them. One in particular, a Nice pretty healthy, Bronze skinned girl with a heavy British accent, and a beautiful smile. I was stunned by her looks. But came to reality when scratched off the card and won the big prize. Yeah right! Things just arn't that easy. Sorry sweetie, Im in a hurry.

Low Rider
12-16-05, 15:23
Hi guys, I have just returned from a trip to Pattaya and would like to share some of the experiences. This is not my first trip here and I have always taken the Thai ladies on my previous trips. So for this trip I thought of giving the Russians a try. Not too difficult to find but quality varies.

LAS VEGAS GO GO BAR [ Soi BJ, Walking Street ]

The cover charge is 300 baht with one drink. There were about 8-10 ladies dancing inside and all were Russians or more likely from one of the former Soviet blocs. The ladies were about 5-7 in quality and it wasn’t too crowded in there. Some of the ladies were available for extra service and you must check with the bar tender first.

When I was there only 4 ladies were up for this and they were not to my taste. You can either proceed to a nearby hotel provided by them or bring the girl to your hotel. Either way it will be 4000 baht for 90 minutes of service.

As usual the girls will come to sit with you for a drink. It is quite relaxed as the girls will not approach or hassle you for drinks. The cover charge is good for an hour only. You need to buy more drinks if you decide to stay longer.

GALAXY CABARET [ Polo Centre, Walking Street ]

A super expensive place but very fine ladies. It is not too difficult to locate this club as there is a small glass cubicle located on the first floor in which the ladies will take turn to dance to attract the crowd below. Cover charge is 500 baht with one drink.

There were easily 20-30 girls inside and all of them European ladies. I later found that most were from Ukraine and a couple of them from Estonia. All very pretty and very, very sexy bodies. The dancing was absolutely fantastic too and the ladies were not too pushy. The moment I went in a tall brunette immediately sat down next to me and urged me to have a private dance with her. She was hot but I have just come in and so I declined her offer. She persisted for a while and started to rub my arms and thighs but after a while she got the message and left.

I saw a very good looking blonde sitting across me alone and made eye contact with her. She came over and I bought her a drink. Drinks for the ladies cost 350 baht each. Beers is cheaper at 270 baht but the ladies will always decline and insist on the juice or soft drinks.

She told me she was from Estonia and was here on a 3 month contract. She spoke decent English and we had some casual talk. After a while I got comfortable and asked if she would agree to come over to my hotel and she said no, the management will not allow it. She told me that she didn’t sell sex and if I wanted I could bring her out for dinner or some other things for 2 hours at the price of USD350!!

I politely declined and we sat on for a while. She allowed some kissing and light body contact. I spotted a really hot and slim brunette after a while and decided to buy her a drink. Told me she was from Ukraine and soon I decided to get a private dance from her just to find out what all the fuss is about. The dance cost 1500 baht for about 5-6 minutes.

It was pretty exciting with a lot of teasing and some light body contact. She was nude soon after the dance began and when she finished she offered to sell me her black piece of G string at 1000 baht. I was tempted but decided not to as I have already spent a lot of dough without getting any pussy.

I am not sure if the prices quoted will apply to all customers. The guys outside Galaxy Cabaret kept asking where I was from and I was a bit pissed off. I just told them that it is none of their business where I came from. My guess is that they thought I was some rich Japanese or Korean businessman and wanted to charge me extra. I am actually a Malaysian Chinese. So guys please be careful about this and the best bet is to bring a Thai friend along with you.

I also managed to find some Russian ladies working outside the clubs and they can be found in Arab Street. Some were very plain and mostly quality was poor. The price is about 3000-4000 baht depending on looks. After some frustrating search I decided to get the help of a guy working for the Las Vegas club to find some decent looking Russian ladies.

He made some calls and after about 5 minutes a car came with 3 ladies inside. I picked a lady from Uzbekistan who looked pretty but rather innocent. Price- 3500 baht for 90 minutes. Brought her back to my hotel but encountered communication problem. She couldn’t speak more than 5 English words and my Russian being limited to ‘priviet’ and ‘kadzilla’ meant that there wasn’t much that we could talk about. The sex was normal and no BJ was provided. It was very mechanical sex and simply not worth the money.

All in all I’ll say that it is best to stick to the Thai ladies in Pattaya. Russians are either poor in quality or mighty expensive for the better ones.

Tomtokmak
12-17-05, 01:36
NOW THIS WILL BE THE 2. ND TIEM IN THAILAND.

Guys anything better then just the plain wlaking street? Tony's Bar and Lucifer Disco are my favorite pick up places there but if you gusy have any better suggestions pls send them don't keep it as a secret anything better then tony's or Lucifer at the walking street or elswhere in Pattaya.

Will be there from January 23rd tii feb 1 pls let me know.

Gus69
12-17-05, 18:08
Guys
If you want to see a good old fashioned Patpong style 'pussy' show go to 'Top Girls'
This is just inside walking street on soi 14 to your left coming from Beach road.
I don't want to give too many secrets away, just go, you won't be disappointed.

Buzz00
12-17-05, 22:12
Low Rider,

seems that the prices have gone up at Galaxy, unless they charged only you those prices - I did not pay a cover fee and the beer cost me 200.- baht.

They obviously thought they could get big bucks out of you. I did not even ask what it would cost to take out.

Anyway when in Thailand stick to the Thai's, there are some lovely ladies to be found if you have the patience to seek them out and not pick the 1st thing that comes into your sights. Next time try Soi 8.

Cheers

Marc25
12-18-05, 04:32
GO to coyote bar if you want to see some of the most astounding bodies I have ever seen,,great show but do not know how much for short or long for the dancers,,anyone have any answers ,extremely good looking hard bodies .This is located on a side street of walking

Anon Sailor
12-18-05, 06:01
GO to coyote bar if you want to see some of the most astounding bodies I have ever seen,,great show but do not know how much for short or long for the dancers,,anyone have any answers ,extremely good looking hard bodies .This is located on a side street of walking

any better location landmarks?

Alphamale
12-18-05, 11:26
any better location landmarks?If you walk along the Walking street until you see Marine disco and the boxing ring on one side you will see a little walkway on the other side, follow the walkway for about 150 to 200 meters and on the left hand side you will see Coyote bar.

Gus69
12-18-05, 11:42
It's at the top of the little soi where the Blues Factory is, about half way along Walking street.
The prices of bar fines are on the wall, I think in the 5-700 range depending who you go for.
They do a good soapy massage amongst themselves, definitiely worth a visit.

Tomtokmak
12-18-05, 20:40
Thanks for all the tips.

After my trip I will post a report and hope to have some pictures + updates ready :)

Mike Asian
12-19-05, 01:28
The go-go upstairs to the right of Galaxy has great looking girls. They put on a good show there too. My favorite club/bar on walking street is The Beach Club just inside a small soi. Took Da #62 out there.

Alistair
12-20-05, 21:51
I know it’s a small detail but I’m confident that some of you little rascals will be able to help nonetheless.

I have stayed at the Flipper House in Soi 7, spent 750 bath per night, very nice hotel, relatively spacious and clean room and it’s got a swimming pool on the roof, 8th floor, not exactly huge but good enough for a dip.
The problem is that the building beside the hotel doesn’t bloody let the sun through after 2.30pm, and you know how hard it is to wake up early in Pattaya, a real shame.

Does any of you know a hotel with a decent-sized pool, possibly in the same price range, but with a better located pool?

Thanks anyhow and Merry Xmas to you all.

Scotty Monger
12-20-05, 22:09
http://www.sabailodge.com/

I stayed here & they have several pools. Standard rooms range from 700-900 Baht & go way up from there. It's located on Soi 2.

You can also stay in the Sabai Inn, across Soi 2, and still have use of the pool & other facilities at Sabai Lodge. The base room rates are similar to Sabai Lodge, but the rates for the upgraded rooms are lower than at Sabai Lodge.

BTW, there is a small traditional Thai massage place across from the Lodge. You can have a girl sent to your room for either traditional or oil massages at pretty reasonable rates. Noi (the manager of the restaurant located next door), and her sister (Ya?), are the owners and are great people IMHO.

Phantomtiger2
12-20-05, 22:26
[QUOTE=Scotty Monger]http://www.sabailodge.com/

I stayed here & they have several pools. Standard rooms range from 700-900 Baht & go way up from there. It's located on Soi 2.

You can also stay in the Sabai Inn, across Soi 2, and still have use of the pool & other facilities at Sabai Lodge. The base room rates are similar to Sabai Lodge, but the rates for the upgraded rooms are lower than at Sabai Lodge.

Seems the cheapest rooms offered are standard rooms behind the car park--any idea if these rooms are any good?

Scotty Monger
12-21-05, 18:26
[QUOTE=Scotty Monger]http://www.sabailodge.com/

Seems the cheapest rooms offered are standard rooms behind the car park--any idea if these rooms are any good?

No, I cannot personally vouch for the quality of the standard rooms. The car park is rather small & I don't think noise would be much of an issue, but I have only stayed in the rooms around the Dolphin Pool. What I enjoyed about the place is that it is a relatively calm oasis, and one can spend the days at leisure in or near the many pools on site.

The Traveler
12-21-05, 20:41
Phantomtiger,

the Sabai Inn is quite decent, clean, well maintained and good value for money.
Staff is very friendly and they even store your luggage for free.

The only difference between a Standard and a Deluxe room is a bathtub.
Avoid the rooms with windows which face the hallway, it can be quite noisy when some drunken lager louts come home.

I have attached a few pics for you to decide if the rooms will fit your needs.

Bernieontour
12-21-05, 23:18
He made some calls and after about 5 minutes a car came with 3 ladies inside. I picked a lady from Uzbekistan who looked pretty but rather innocent. Price- 3500 baht for 90 minutes. Brought her back to my hotel but encountered communication problem. She couldn’t speak more than 5 English words and my Russian being limited to ‘priviet’ and ‘kadzilla’ meant that there wasn’t much that we could talk about. The sex was normal and no BJ was provided. It was very mechanical sex and simply not worth the money.Interesting that the russian mafia is now also successful with their scam in LOS, I already experienced that in Shanghai and Hongkong, where I could never understand, why one should pay 2-3 times more for a russian, when there are so many chinese, philippine, ...and other beauties available.

To be quite honest - I would consider "mighty expensive" as a true understatement: A ST for 3.500 bht is far to much for LOS, especially for an average, dumb usbekian hoe. Most guys would not pay much more than 2.000 bht for thai Agogo stunner - but LT.

Terry Terrier
12-21-05, 23:30
And avoid the outside rooms on the side up the soi, next to the Thai rock music venue. The late night music is bad enough, but it gets worse when all the drunken Thai lager louts leave at closing time.

Oldbuthappy
12-22-05, 00:25
[QUOTE=The Traveler]Phantomtiger,

Travelor...Your pics of Sabai Inn's Room really capture the essence of it. I've stayed there 3 times during the past year with no complaints. The breakfast buffet, included in the room cost, is excellent. Location is good with the baht bus going by the hotel door. Of course its girl friendly

The Traveler
12-23-05, 20:57
Terry,

I never heard any Thai lager louts at this place. I rather found the music from the bars a bit annoying when I turned off the air but if you keep it running, no big deal at all.

Asshole Big
12-28-05, 13:45
Three Indian men drugged and robbed in South Pattaya.

A case now from the Day Night 2 Apartments in South Pattaya. Hotel Staff made a discovery of three Indian men in Room Number 718 on Tuesday Afternoon who were supposed to have checked out at 12noon, however they failed to do so which led to staff entering the room with a Skeleton Key. Each man could not be woken up which prompted staff to call the Police and rescue workers who transported the men to Hospital. Two of the men appeared to be in a serious condition and were sent to the Somdeart Hospital in Sriracha, the other was sent to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital. In the room was a bottle of unknown medication which is now being analyzed by forensic scientists. Hotel Staff mentioned that the three men had rented the room for one night and were seen taking three women back to the room on Monday Night. It is believed that the men were given the liquid by the girls as no personal belongings remained inside the room, suggesting the three women stole the items after the medication took effect. The two men sent to Sriracha reacted badly to the medication and are now in a serious condition and may not survive. The other man is recovering in hospital and Police are waiting to speak with him to shed some light on this disturbing case.

www.pattayacitynews.net

Phantomtiger2
12-28-05, 18:22

Avoid the rooms with windows which face the hallway, it can be quite noisy when some drunken lager louts come home.

I have attached a few pics for you to decide if the rooms will fit your needs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Traveler,
Pics very helpful indeed. Will consider this place on my next trip.
Never took pics of my last place stayed in pattaya cause it was worn/old rooms (not worth wasting the megabites) at the Siam Sawasdee Hotel. The free breakfast at the Siam sucked also. Thats why I was looking into alternate places to stay.
PT

Frank Pole
12-29-05, 03:22
Three Indian men drugged and robbed in South Pattaya.

A case now from the Day Night 2 Apartments in South Pattaya. Hotel Staff made a discovery of three Indian men in Room Number 718 on Tuesday Afternoon who were supposed to have checked out at 12noon, however they failed to do so which led to staff entering the room with a Skeleton Key. Each man could not be woken up which prompted staff to call the Police and rescue workers who transported the men to Hospital. Two of the men appeared to be in a serious condition and were sent to the Somdeart Hospital in Sriracha, the other was sent to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital. In the room was a bottle of unknown medication which is now being analyzed by forensic scientists. Hotel Staff mentioned that the three men had rented the room for one night and were seen taking three women back to the room on Monday Night. It is believed that the men were given the liquid by the girls as no personal belongings remained inside the room, suggesting the three women stole the items after the medication took effect. The two men sent to Sriracha reacted badly to the medication and are now in a serious condition and may not survive. The other man is recovering in hospital and Police are waiting to speak with him to shed some light on this disturbing case.

www.pattayacitynews.netThis is why you always keep your eye on what you are drinking. Either open it yourself or watch someone do it. Don't let your drink out of your site. If a TG or a tuk tuk or cab driver offer you something that has already been opened then just politely smile and say no.

Lorenz
12-29-05, 10:11
How is easy to find Viagra and generic Viagra (Kamagra, Zeagra, Vigora and so on...) in Bangkok?

And how much does it cost? (for both real and generic Blue Pill...)

Thanks!

Red Alert
12-29-05, 10:32
Asshole Big. Hilarious username.

Anyway. Good that you posted that particular article. I could be guilty of this, but try not to get to far gone that you do not see a scam or a ruthless act such as that happening to you. Remember it is highly possible. Generally I feel the girls are not trouble makers, but who knows who may be influencing them to do something crazy or corrupt/criminal.

Small Buterfly
12-30-05, 15:46
in 10 days, police hunted ladies only one time around 1am, with many patrols driving slowly, so that night, nobody came back ; 200 baths fine otherwise.

but all the available ladies have come back the following day, many elderly too, as the demand is high, try to take their part.

you can find from 4pm easiely to 2 am, after, its very rep001tered with many ladyboys, i have seen less competition on the beach, you have to make your mind quickly if you see a good one.

today, one lady said ok for assfuck, i was happy because very few ladies allow that in my experience, but once in room, wanted some pussy first, and when i wanted to change , she said no.

as i did not want to pay for her deceiption, she threatened me from boyfriend and i paid. what do you do when a lady is not fair.

i asked confirmation about the price of bath bus to the tourist police, they said its really 10 baths for farangs because what is written in the vehicules is old.

Hades
12-30-05, 20:33
just a quick summary of what i have done here in pattaya.

after catching a taxi from royal asia lodge in bangkok for 1300 baht. (yeah a rip i know) i arrived at the roof top garden inn. this place is awesome. nice price and its all new and smells nice and the rooms kick ass.

so went and had a look around today. saw a show at marilynn a gogo which is kinda at the entrance to walking plaza or walking street, whatever its called.

saw a chick do the ping pong thing, cigarette, whistle, baloon pop, flowers out of the pussy and i left as she was stuffing a toad in there. interesting.

then upon a fellow mongers advice, i went to club bouche (spelling) and that was cool. word of advice, dont sit around the dancing area. go to the end of the bar and you will see a jacuzzi with two girls in there full licking each other out. it was great.

got a hostess to keep me company, bought her a lady drink, she sipped slow. she was a little nervous and stuff about touching, so decided against bar fining her.

tried to bar fine one of the girls from the jacuzzi, she said 2500, and then she rang away. i think some japanese guy got her before me, but she got a lady drink out of me first which she sucked down in a second.

then found another hostess, she was awesome, sooooooo cute. couldnt bar fine her tho. cute little thing with huge rack. she was 20 yrs old and just had a kid with a foreigner. the guy took the kid back to the us with him and left the woman here. interesting.

so by this time i decided to go check out soapy heaven on soi 3 off beach road. couldnt find the fucking thing and wasted valuable time as 1am just came about and [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) closed. couldnt find that either.

all in all i came home by myself today. kinda sucks but saved some money i guess.

1Ball
12-30-05, 22:23
How is easy to find Viagra and generic Viagra (Kamagra, Zeagra, Vigora and so on...) in Bangkok?

And how much does it cost? (for both real and generic Blue Pill...)

Thanks!

Traveler1234.............. we are all waiting...........

LoneStar69
12-31-05, 00:32
Phantomtiger,

I have attached a few pics for you to decide if the rooms will fit your needs.Great info and pics. What are the typical rates?

Dinghy
12-31-05, 04:05
Lorenz - FIRST - you are on the Pattaya forum (not that it matters much generic V is about the same price in both places)

Second - ever hear "RTFF" - (IF you ask the search engine, you will find the answer)

anyway - to not be quite so nasty - about 100B per pill for Kamagra I don't bother with "real" - the K works just as well assuming you buy from a good (reputable) chemist (kai yaa)

The Traveler
12-31-05, 19:08
Great info and pics. What are the typical rates?
Lonestar69,

depending on time of year they quote 700-800 for a standard room. Prices are slightly higher (1000 baht) at Xmas, New Year and Songkran.

Hades
12-31-05, 20:57
Just got in, from New Years.

Bar fined a girl from Coyote. I should have realised from the bar that she was a *****, unfortunately I kinda like girls like that.

So yeah we go have some food, and she hardly looks at me or speaks. Finds out that she has a headache. So im trying to be a nice guy here and try to get her some aspirin or something.

Dunno, anyway she says she can only do short time, im like ok while thinking "Im gonna fuck the living shit out of you to make up for this shit"

Anyway we finally get to my hotel, she goes to the bathroom and uses the shower on her feet, WTF. So I say no, go shower. She says "No, you shower" that was the final straw and I told her to get the fuck out and didnt pay her a cent.

So yeah, dont go to Coyote, dont barfine Om.

Go to Boesche, shoulda bar fined someone from there.

Damn