PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Pattaya Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Plugger
02-26-04, 00:12
SR, is 1 2 call available at the airport? I remember always seeing phone shops as I come out of arrival. Also I presume calling international from prepaid is allowed?

Thanks mate.

SexReview
02-26-04, 04:01
Plugger,

I know 1, 2 Call refills cards are sold at the airport, I'm not sure if SIM Cards are also offered. I know that the phone stores at the Sky Train Station have the 1, 2 Call SIM Cards. International incoming calls are free to the SIM Card and outgoing calls are allowed and very reasonable in price.

Sexreview

SexReview
02-26-04, 04:45
I have received a couple PM asking about a few things in Pattaya, rather than PM them back I thought I would post here as the information is good general information for anyone interested in traveling to Pattaya for the first time.

Question: I’m a little worried about taking a girl LT because she may steal my stuff while I sleep?

Answer: This is not really as big a problem as you would think. First off don’t temp the girls by leaving a lot of expense items around the room. Most girls who work for the clubs will not steal from you for a couple of reasons, number one you know were they work and number two most hotels take the girls Thai ID Card and hold it until the girl leaves. Many hotel will call your room and asked you if everything is OK before they give the ID back to the girl. Because the hotel has a ID record and you know were she works this cuts down stealing by the girls. Now if you take a freelancer the protect level is a little less because no club to go back to. But most freelancers tend to work the same area so if they steal they would have to change locations. I always snap a few pictures so the girl also knows I have a photo of her. I have never lost anything to a girl in Pattaya and I don’t really worry about it but it could happen. Also I don’t loke to keep the girls all night because I like to sleep alone, the girls I take LT are all girls I know and have taken before.

Question: Are the hotels in Pattaya girl friendly?

Answer: Most hotels in Pattaya don’t really care about bringing girls back to the rooms. A few of the higher priced hotels charge a joiner fee, hotels like the Royal Garden Marriott, and the Royal Cliff have joiner fees. The hotels around Walking Street, Pattayaland, Soi 7 & 8, Soi 6 and Soi 2, 3 area are girl friendly. Pattaya is a city that is built around the nightlife and the hotels know and understand this.

Question: Where are the best places to find girls in Pattaya?

Answer: If you are looking for Freelancers, along Beach Road is a great place to find them, also at the Royal Garden Mall Food Court and the Discos late at night. For ST time girls Soi 6 is a great place with many girls and it has been open from morning until late night. That may change after March 1 under the new rules. Beer Bars can be found all around Pattaya but the largest number of them in one area is Soi 7 and 8. For soapy massage head to the Big C Area, Second Road, Soi 2 & 3, you will find three places within 100 meters of each other. Most of the Go Go Bars are in the Pattayaland, Walking Street, Soi Diamond Area. A few I like are Walking Street; Living Dolls, Happy, Peppermint, Electric Blue, and Doll House. Soi Diamond check out Super Baby, The Sea, and Diamond A Go Go. And at Pattayaland Mistys, and Classroom are good choices.

Question: Is there any special place that I should go or place I should avoid?

Answer: Pattaya has something for everyone. You should get on a baht bus and just look around and get off if you see something interesting. But things are always changing so what was hot last week could be slow this week. I would avoid Boystown located off of Patttyaland II and be careful on Pattayaland I as many of the clubs are boys clubs and not for us guys looking for girls.

Hope this answers the questions that were sent to me in PM’s.

Sexreview

Love Tractor
02-26-04, 06:43
SR,

Great report; I've found pretty much the same thing. Super Baby has caught my attention as the best selection for my tastes (skinny, innocent-cute, no tattoos). Talking with one cutey last night and she says that she gets bar fined about 2-3 times per day. Keep that in mind when you think about how 'innocent' they are! ;) Another one that I BF sayed that she didn't like LT because she couldn't sleep well. Now I know the real reason - she can make much more by going back for more ST's.

Just a quick note regarding the song teows (blue pick-up truck taxi/ mini-bus): The rate for one or two people traveling up and down Beach Rd and Second Rd is 5 baht per person (probably same for other areas, but I haven't explored them yet so I can't say for sure).

Don't ask the driver the price to 'wherever', because he will give you a greatly inflated price (50 baht seems to be a popular price). Just get in the back and ring the bell when you want to get out and give him 5 baht, smile, and say kawp khun (thanks). They might try to tell you the price is 10 baht per person, but when you inquire in detail, they say it's 5 baht for Thais, 10 baht for farangs, and they might try to point to the sign in the back. They don't know what it says (they don't read/speak English) but they see the part about '... fare not to exceed 10 baht...' and think that it says 10 baht for farang or something. I speak Thai OK, so I've explained it to a couple of drivers, but they still persist.

I know a lot of you are saying that I'm being cheap and it's not worth it for 5 baht. But that's just my personality - I don't like being cheated. Yes, I know I pay more when I bargain at the market, but this is 'regulated' and has a standard rate.

Happy hunting and don't let them get over on you!

Plugger
02-26-04, 12:41
Review, once again you've been a great help. Thanks mate.

Odysseus
02-26-04, 16:41
Guys,

I was last in Pattaya 8 years ago and I am about to return in two weeks time for a six week session. Needless to say I am full of anticipation.

Besides the usual activities, when I was last in Pattaya I enjoyed a blow job bar called Nice with Ice - does anyone know whether this establishment is still in business? If it is do you know which Soi it is on?

Does Pattaya have other blow bar to choose from?

Many thanks

Ljohnson
02-26-04, 18:17
Sexreview:

Thank you for the good report. Looks like I will get to return to LOS this April and it's good to have a brief reminder of what's happening in Pattaya.

By the way, does anyone know when Pattaya will celebrate Songkran this year?

Thanks,

LJohnson

SexReview
02-26-04, 18:38
Ljohnson,

The last day of Songkran and the worst in terms of water in Pattaya is always April 19. The rest of the country starts a week before and only have a few days of Songkran but Pattaya has a major water battle on the 19th. It is the only day within Songkran that even the Police can be a target of your water canon.

Sexreview

ManonsanBoy
02-26-04, 20:49
Hey mongers

I am off to Pattaya but I can't monger there. I get to BKK around midday and want to get in a soapie before Pattaya. Any suggestions? I also have around 5 hours to kill on the way back. Should I bother with going into Sumhuvit.

Steve Thai I
02-26-04, 22:18
dear fellow pattaya and thailand posters on the wsg :

any one who is planning a three day or longer trip to pattaya city and would like to have some info. on a couple of places that i have had nothing but a good time in, pm me for further details, or just watch the pattaya post thread for more info.

when i lived and worked in the los, 1994 thru late 2000, early 2001, i had a couple of places that seemed to fill the bill for what i wanted when i needed it. early day, early to late afternoon, and of course the night scene!

in the pattaya / naklua area, the night scene action was in a bar called, "butterfly bar 2". it was located just off the sidewalk / street proper , on the right side, and not up any alleyway, up the street a short walk from the dusit turnaround, brass / bronze porpoise statue in the middle of the road, the bar is on same side of the road as the best supermarket store. but not really visible unless you knew where to look for it. sort of behind and up from here.

a red brick building then, one story, with stained glass sign of butterfly above the entrance door. i believe the bar name was posted in both english and in thai on the buildings outside wall.

girls in here either came from the sister bar (read other location report coming soon ) after day time st or lt activities, just doing nothing all day or just coming in for the 5 or 6 p.m. opening time from home or wherever / whatever.

inside the bar it had medium sized teak / hardwood bar, bar stools, booths, wood tables and padded and unpadded wood chairs, nice and friendly and not a spooky place. girls working here were rated on a 6 to 7-8 scale, 19 to early 30' s and the owner of this place and the one i'll tell you about in a later post here was a swiss national that was permanently attached to or married to a thai women.

they seemed to run and clean tight ship here with fair prices for girls (barfine and other) food and drink. again, this was 2000 / 2001 so your view of what it is like now and this helpful tip, ymmv. don't believe the **** thing is a problem here as it doesn't look like he employed them

next post coming.

steve thai i

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the extra blank spaces before commas and periods. to avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space in front of commas and periods. thanks!

basic rules for commas & periods
1. there is always a single period at the end of a sentence.
2. there is always a space after a comma or a period.
3. there is never a space before a comma or a period.

Steve Thai I
02-26-04, 23:03
The other place was just outside the Pattaya City limits, so to speak, in the Banglamung (sp?) area adjacent to Pattaya City. The name was the Butterfly Bar .

This other sister bar place has an attached bar to the building itself and is in a resort / hotel / ST or LT rooms / Thai style bungalows setting, for a day, week or longer , room sizes and price vary on season and what you want, It's about a 10-15 min ride via a Baht Bus or MC taxi on either the Siam Country Club Road or the Pattaya Land and House Road, both paved and dead end at another cross road not far from the Butterfly Bar / Resort / Hotel entrance.

Expect to pay a 15 to 20 Baht charge for a ride to here as it takes a while to get there and then come back for your transportation guru.

You will end up at the end of the other paved crossroad , regardless of which road you take (Siam CC or Pattaya Land and House) and you'll have to take a right or left turn to get to the Butterfly Bar. Go SLOW at first after you turn onto that other crossroad and start looking for a Thai style large wooden entrance gate and or a large teakwood sign with the name " Butterfly Bar " in English and in Thai and a nicely carved color image of a Butterfly on the wooden sign.

The entrance to the Butterfly Bar and resort / hotel is a dirt / gravel road straight back , keep going back a short way and you can't miss it. It's set in a very quite , lush and green, jungle like setting away from the hussle and bussle of Pattaya City.

And also because of it's location, the local LE here don't and never did while went there, bother anyone, period.

Could be it's too far away for the Banglamung (sp?) cops to go there and start problems and there are much, much easier nuts to crack in Pattaya City than way out here or this place is on the "pay the uniforms by the month club" to stay away!

The inside seating (best for talking "it" out) or outside if you chose, never had more that 3 to 9 people there. Seems like most of the guys there were recent or just there a while retired males or pensioners or a few guys who worked in the Map-Ta-Phut Industrial Estate Area about an hour east of Pattaya. I think the owner and girls prefer a non-asian customer base cause during the long time I went there, I never saw one!

Bar seating, booths and tables chairs etc are found inside. Seems like 11:00 A.M., Thai time. Remember that! Is the opening time when you'll find 7 to 5 girls in various places in the bar chatting in pairs or groups, doing their nails etc. Within a couple of hours you'll find 12 to 15 now working it!

Since most of the customers tended to be English speaking dudes / blokes / mates / chums / pals etc. some if not all the TG working here had some basic English listening or speaking skills. They covered for each other if it got too diffcult for them to understand what was being said by the customers.

The booths tended to be a touch / grop as you want pit , both directions , but be sure to ask beforehand what is and is not ok. Also, as this area is was sort of out of the way of many "prying" eyes, it could be and was used by me as a "show me your tits for tips area" and if not too many at the bar watching , it could also be done there.

Nice to see the wares beforehand and small baht tips made the big payoff for later fun times, a little less difficult to get the price down.

Be sure to discuss what you want and whats available here before you go to the rooms as things can change after your blood circulation directions start to change.

The girls tended to be in the 19 to early 30's range and also on a scale of 6 to 7-8 with no real nightmares working here. A few with tatoo's but not too bad , butt ugly or nasty looking.

On more than one occasion, I took one or a couple of girls to the rooms, and one time I do remember, one a lovely, sweet thai / japanese mixed blood honey and her friend a Thai / Korat province princess. for some threesome action and whatever else we decided to do. They seemed open for suggestions as they appeared to be good or close friends.

Rooms were nice and clean and within walking distance right across the driveway from the bar. LT for the Pair and room and I even got a lezbo show that was real and not fake, not on the list but I tipped them both later for it anyway.

We would have stayed longer but they had to go to work at the in-town bar , so we cleaned up and I got a "very soon to return" stamp on my forehead from both of them, that I only wiped off with a tissue later when I dropped them of at the night time working place.

If anyone has been there recently or plans on going soon and does drop in at either location, I'm sure the group would like to hear about it and if it has changed much.

I'm almost sure the crop of girls has changed from when I was there as a regular as rapidly as the weather and rice crop do in Thailand.

Good Luck and if any one does stop at one or both of the "Butterfly" locations, post your fun time here for us to read about.

Steve Thai I

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the extra blank spaces before commas and periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space in front of commas and periods. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

AGL
02-27-04, 01:01
Gentlemen - Hotels: Looking into trying Flipper for the first time and I see there are two. Flipper Lodge and Flipper House. Does someone have experience with either of these and can recommend yes / no...? I'm leaning toward Lodge due to location.

Any additional suggestions would be appreciated. I've stayed Siam Bayview a handful of times, Pacific Prince, a couple of different places on North P Rd. which I don't recall their names but would never stay along that road again. I realize I've been overpaying at the Bayview for what one seemingly can get for less $Bt.

MUCH appreciated in advance.

-agl

SexReview
02-27-04, 03:57
Agl,

I've stayed at the Flipper Lodge for about a month and the Flipper House for about a week. Both are good places but if I had to choice I like the Flipper Lodge a little better out of the two. The noise is a little less and the staff is a little better. If you stay at Flipper Lodge request a room in the newer front building.

Sexreview

SexReview
02-27-04, 04:51
here is a case that should make all the guys taking girl in thailand stand up and take notice. you really don't want to get a working girl mad at you because in the end she will win.

it is never a wise move to fight with a girl over a couple of baht. you will end up paying more in the end, better to just pay her and get rid of her. principle means very little if you wind up in front of the thai police. one thing many guys seem to forget while in thailand is we are only guest and the thais control the party.

i'm wining to bet the guy in the pattaya mail story below could have settled with the girl for about a 1000 baht but the police got involved and it cost him almost five times that amount and he is now flagged with the police.

from pattaya mail feb 27, 2004

foreigner accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)

after failing to pay adequate compensation for services rendered
boonlua chatree
the dangers of beach road encounters were again proven last week as spanish tourist antonio costas was accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) by sukanya kingnok.
at around 2 a.m. on february 20 police were called to the diana dragon apartment building near soi bua khao after hotel staff reported the incident. officers arrived at the fourth floor room to find sukanya kingnok crying, with the foreigner standing nearby. the woman pointed to costas saying that he had raped her. both were taken to soi 9 for questioning.
police interviewed the spaniard who told police that he was walking along beach road when he met the woman. they sat and chatted and agreed on a price for services and went back to his room. once their activities were finished, according to costas, he paid the agreed rate but the woman demanded more. costas refused and tried to remove her from the room, at which time she began screaming.
sukanya’s side of the story was that she was sitting on the beachfront when the man approached her. they chatted and he asked her to go back to his room for a massage for 300 baht. she alleged during the massage the foreigner became amorous and forced her to have sex. afterwards he released her and tried to kick her out of the room, at which time she called for help.
police recorded the statements and the woman was sent to the banglamung hospital for further medical examination as proof of the allegations, after which she returned to the station to proceed with her claims. antonio costas asked police if he could settle the matter with the woman and finally they came to an agreement of 4,500 baht. officers then released the pair on their own accord.

GettingTang
02-27-04, 06:46
sexreview,

thanks for the report.
two points i picked up from the story.

1. in all honesty, where can you beat a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) rap for under $100?

this guy, being accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), got off easily.

2. all i can say is i hope this does not start a trend. she was obviously a hooker and lying by trying to tell police she was only offering a massage! give me a break this is pattaya.
that being said, he still could have raped her. the only two that know for certain, are the two participants in the room.

this spanish guy should feel lucky, not ripped. seriously, [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) is a very serious crime, yes even in thailand. he was accused, true or not, she set the stage and played the part. for him to have gotten off as easily as he did, is pure luck!

personally, i have no sympathy for [CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127). i personally feel if a man [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) a women, he should be punished by death or life imprisonment, however, if it is proven the woman is making it up for monetary gains, then she should get life. make the stakes so high, neither side will ever think to dabble in that arena.

a good idea for you mongers, have a video camera running in your room. hidden amongst a pile of dirty laundry with the lens protruding, etc., it really has come to this. you, like the women we date, must protect yourselves at all times. false [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) accusations is becoming all too common anymore!

tang~!

Jaimito Cartero
02-27-04, 08:07
well, the guy might have got ripped off, if the details are correct as stated. i haven't had any offers of massage on beach road. i've also never had any lady complain when given what was agreed upon. this is another reason why i always negotiate first. no room for disagreement.

if this starts any type of trend, then beach girls will be out of business.

if i had to guess something, then i would say that the amount was not negotiated to agreement, and they guy thought that 300 was okay. which it usually is. i'm sure she only wanted another 200 baht.

[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) is a despicable act. anyone who would actually go to pattaya and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) a working girl is not only sick, but totally stupid.

Freeler
02-27-04, 18:15
hi [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126)....(?),

the biggest mistake you made was not to call tourist police yourself, instead you let hotel staff call the mib(men in brown) from soi7...
tourist police are on the tourist's side in 99% of cases and they absolutely do not like false allegations of any kind!
did the girl have bruses, torn clothes etc to substantiate the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) allegation? tourist police would check that first. the mib won't bother - her 'medical examination' is only good for the arrest sheet.
next time, don't overpay, ok?:d

btw this is just one of the 'dumb tourists visit pattaya' stories in this week's pattaya mail...

The Traveler
02-27-04, 21:51
Odysseus

as far as I recall "Nice with Ice" was in Soi Post Office (maybe Soi Yamato, but I tend to the first one). There was always a black sign with white letters on it, correct ? Haven't seen it on my last trip, so I guess it's gone.

The Traveler
02-27-04, 22:01
Steve Thai I

the Butterfly Bar is a well known spot for expats, it's also called "German Embassy". I have been there in the past on different occasions but never found a girl to my liking, they are 5 at best.

There is also a "Belgium Embassy" directly opposite Sunshine Vista in Soi 3. Girls are usually better looking but don't expect any stunners. Had a few in the past and was serviced very well. Again an expat bar with a fair amount of grls.

Butterfly Bar II on Naklua Road used to have better and more girls than Butterfly Bar, but it still depends on your luck. Rooms were nice and clean 10 yrs ago. :)

Good descriptions, go on.

Carabu
02-28-04, 00:36
Steve Thai 1,

Traveler wrote: There is also a "Belgium Embassy" directly opposite Sunshine Vista in Soi 3. Girls are usually better looking but don't expect any stunners. Had a few in the past and was serviced very well. Again an expat bar with a fair amount of grls.

I beleive the Belgium Embassy rTraveler refers to is Welkom Inn on Soi 3. I was in there a couple of times few weeks ago. The quality of the girls was mixed, but there were many I would happily have gone with.

Carabu

Khun
02-28-04, 07:54
Manonsanboy

When you come back from Bangkok to Pattaya by bypass, take left (to go right) when board says 'Bang Saen'. This intersects at Sukhumwit road in Bang Saen between Chonburi & Pattaya. There are 3-4 places but best are 'Happy World' & 'Galaxy' Both have best soapy in this area (including Pattaya). Both opens at 1400 Hrs. Just go & Enjoy...

Jaimito Cartero
02-28-04, 15:15
I passed a place a couple of doors down from the Pump Station on Soi Post office earlier this week. I'm not sure if it's the place you mentioned, but I know it had Ice in the name. (Pump Station had about 15-18 girls there at the time, a pretty good showing.)

Jaimito Cartero
02-28-04, 15:55
Well I'm back in the US, and I'd loaded the few pics I did take into my computer so I can crop and edit them a bit. I think everyone is over reacting a bit about bringing pictures back. I've never seen any type of search leaving Bangkok. Coming in the US, I got my first secondary search coming back in 6 years!

I had 10 special DVDs that I wasn't worried about, but would rather not explain. I've found that if you have a small carry-on bag, like a camera bag, that you'll almost never get that bag searched. If you tuck the DVDs into a side pocket, they're safer yet.

I had to unwrap my 20 pound Darth Vader metal sculpture I got at Chatujak, but nothing else caught the inspectors attention. After a few minutes away I went.

I arranged an 800 baht taxi ride from Pattaya to BKK for 3am. The two taxi places closest to my hotel wanted 1500 and 1100 for the trip. I was trying to do some more shopping and had been over at the Made in Pattaya night (and day) market on Second Road.

There was a taxi table at the front of one of the shops, and I asked, "Bangkok taxi 800 baht"? They smiled and said yes. It was the normal 300 baht for them, 500 for driver. I was a bit concerned that they were handwriting out a receipt, and not a form. I've never been ripped off in Thailand (we won't talk about normal taxis here!), and wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss my 6:05am flight.

They seemed nice, so I handed my money over, gave them a hotel business card to keep (with Thai directions and phone number).

I was planning on going to the Wednesday Montien buffet, but decided that if I went and got stuffed, I'd never be able to get a few hours sleep before I left. I went over to the Royal Garden mall, and got a double Whopper. They usually put me right to sleep.

I went back to the hotel, and settled up my account. 5025 baht for 9 days, including some laundry. They never even asked for my name, passport or anything. The place is quite nice though, and I'd recommend it in off peak season. The cute Thai lady who runs it with her French boyfriend/husband is very nice, and was always quite helpful. (F & B hotel, Second Road across from the Montien).

I gave her my wakeup time, and told her that the taxi would be coming at 3am. No problem.

I then went up to go to sleep. Not. I often can't sleep before a long airplane trip. I'm either afraid of missing the plane, or having to actually work again or something. I lay in bed, but sleep isn't going to happen. I start to think about all the nice little beer bars just a few hundred yards away. I think that hey, sleep is over rated, and since I saw only TWO girls in Pattaya in 8 1/2 days, that I'd go one final romp.

Jaimito Cartero
02-28-04, 16:18
i get dressed and put on my next to last clean shirt. i head to the beer bar on the same side of the road from tops. nothing bad, but nothing stood out that much. i head over to the small soi over to soi 7 (i think), and look around a bit. i heard up to second road to check out the group of beer bars on the far side of the road.

there are a few hotties, but mostly girls in the 4-6 range. the few nice ones seemed to have an attitude, so i avoided them. i found one okay girl (a 5), and she was giving me a bit of a neck massage. i was going to take her, and then as usual made sure that she was going to provide bbbj. she said, "no smoke". wrong answer. pay my check and take off. i go back past the queen pattaya hotel, and check out the beer bars there. some nice ones, some aunties too.

i finally see a few possibilities at one. i think it was bunny bar 2, but i'm not 100% sure. it was in the middle of the 4 or 5 beer bars just before the alley that goes over to soi 7.

i saw one cutie with blondish hair. but she had a certain ladyboy look about her that made me quite nervous. no adams apple, but long fingers, largish hands. there was another girl there that was nice, and i told her to come sit on my lap. i asked if the other one was a lady boy, and she said, "shhhhh". and then seemed to indicate that the other one was a lady boy. i didn't want that kind of adventure.

the the other one offered to prove it if i coughed up a 100 baht. i was trying to peek down her jeans to see, and was trying a crocodile dundee move too. finally the other girls said that the supposed lady boy had a baby, so was probably all woman.

it was now after 11:30pm, so time was awasting. i took the girl i had on my lap, won, and took her home. again, i verified pricing and services provided before i paid the bar fine. i got the normal cheering bar girls as we made the stroll down pattayaklang.

we got to the room, and she starts undressing me. good sign. then she undresses, and puts the famous towel all around her. (my god, if i hear "i shy" one more time!) we then head to the shower, and she gives me a spine tingling cleaning in all the right places. i help her a bit, and then we go to the bed.

all the other thai girls i was with this time were not the greatest in the oral department. won made up for them. she was very passionate, dfk, very much into providing great service. i got a bid of a catbath, and then she just went to town down south. i had to stop her a few times as she was a bit too skilled. i finally gave in and let her go to town on me. i was sad i hadn't met her earlier in the trip.

**hey, bil, don't read this last part.**

the pricing had been set at the 500 baht normal. i had a number of things i had picked up at the market that i wasn't going to take with me. so i gave them to her, and a 100 baht tip for a great job. she doesn't dress provactively like many of the other girls, but wow, what service. she is 34, and had twins 2 years ago. you would never know it. no stretch marks, small breasts, but nice none the less. she says she usually only has a few customers a week. she gets 20 baht from each lady drink (95 baht), and 40 baht from each bar fine. i told her she might want to go some place where she gets a bigger cut, and maybe get some slightly sexier duds.

she went off, and i had about 90 minutes before the taxi would come. i knew i couldn't sleep for an hour and still be able to get up. so i watched some tv, and then showered and got ready for the most exciting ride of my life. i'll post about that later.

Jimmy Red Cab
02-28-04, 16:21
Jaimito,

I normally pay 1000 baht for a taxi from Pattaya to Bangkok, but I strongly suspect that many of these "taxis" are nothing more than private cars with no insurance to carry fare paying passengers. The last cab I got was so old it would not have looked out of place in a motor museum.

Jaimito Cartero
02-28-04, 16:22
I forgot to attach the normal "towel pic" to the last post. This
Won's for you!

Jaimito Cartero
02-29-04, 09:54
JRC - Well all the taxi's I've taken from Pattaya to the airport have always been normal Bangkok Meter Taxis. From the airport to Pattaya I did get shuffled to a private car, so I understand the concept.

I think a lot of taxis get decent fares to Pattaya from the airport, but then don't want to go home empty. They'd rather take the 500 baht from me (with 300 more going to the agency), than drive home alone. 800 baht for 150 or so kilometers is a great deal. I pay almost as much for SuperShuttle to take me 18 kilometers to the airport in Phoenix.

Tattooed Guy
02-29-04, 19:56
QUOTE--I went by Tattoo Guy's hotel last night again. I asked if he was in and gave his room number, instead of saying anything, they just started to hand me his key. I momentarily contemplated doing a Goldilocks in his room, but thought it might come out badly. I guess there is a downside to staying in a larger hotel. They may give you key out to anyone.

Hi, I didn't have any complaints about the hotel, but didn't know about this. It's strange because they all knew my number as from the second day, I guess not a lot of tattooed guys, so not hard to remember. I did get your note, but been so busy and didn't go back online to email. After spending more then half hour to write my first report on them Thay keyboards, and didn't want to keep Jackson busy with my spelling mistakes due to that.

Thany You.

Tattooed Guy
02-29-04, 21:14
hi all,

just got back yesterday but didn't put any reports anymore, just been so busy and didn't like the thay keyboards.

on the wednesday i went back to the massageplace where i had my feet done the day before, because i saw a girl inthere that i liked. when i got there, she was free and i asked for a thay-massage but she said she wasn't strong enough and pointed to a lady-boy, so i passed and asked what she did. she said she would give me an oil-massage. great service, 500 bath for 2 hours, gave 100 tip and was a happy and relaxed guy and told her i would be back the next day. her name was fa and she was 27.

at night i did a fews go-go's but didn't see any girl that i liked, or liked me, so ended up in classroom 1 again. loo (i spelled it wrong the last report) was there and came to me and so was here sister, we had a few drinks and they asked to go to the disco, i barfined both of them after telling them that i didn't want anything more, and of we went, i guess they just didn't want to work.

the disco was x-zite. great atmosphere and live-music and loads of girls. what really put me off in that disco is going for a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). as soon as you enter, (that was the first time) there were 6 guys trying to massage me and flushing while i was trying to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134), then washing my hands, etc,... and i gave 20 bath tip and they were pointing at eachother, meaning they all wanted 20. so i nicely told them to f off. i don't mind paying to go to a clean toilet, but don't need 12 hands on my body. the second time they tried again and i said no, and didn't give any tip anymore, the third time i went, they didn't even look at me anymore.

at 2.30 it was finished and loo went with me because she wanted to, the whole night she was around my neck saying how much she liked me. she left at 3.00 in the afternoon and i gave her 500. she actually wanted to stay, but i wanted to explore pattaya and find a more sexual active girl.

i went back as promised to get my massage, but fa was busy, so had to wait an hour. the other girls didn't mind me waiting in the massage-place and were very friendly. but i went for a drink across the place instead and after half an hour, fa stood next to me on the terras, i offered her a drink but she passed and told me to come in for a massage, wich i did. just a pitty her english wasn't that good, she was only there 2 weeks, i can't remember where she's from, but she moved there to work and lives with her mom, who works as a cook. had another 2 great hours of oil on my body and staid a while afterwards, i guess it just clicked.

at night i wondered around and ended up in misty's where i spotted wan, well she came to me, she got all red when i looked at her, and after a few drinks i barfined her, 500 bath (well talking about the devil, or should i say angel, she just phoned me) anyway, had a great time with her, did everything in every way...she wanted to saty but i told her i had to go shopping as i promissed to go see fa.

so i went back for my massage and after the 2 hours, she said she wanted to go with me for a private massage. when i asked how much she wanted, she said nothing, just pay for 2 hours massage to the boss so she could come with me.

in the room we had a shower together and what a f*** she was, and free....but she couldn't stay the whole night as she lives with her mom and had to go home.
at night i went back to misty's and wan jumped around my neck, but said that the guy she was sitting with allready barfined her. i told her no problem and that she had to go back to him. after a while the mammasan came to me and asked if i wanted to take wan with me, she said she wanted to come wioth me and not with the other guy, i felt a bit strange but said yes and gave her the barfine. they gave the poor guys money back and she came with me. she stayed 2 the whole night and the next day i walked her to work to pay the barfine again, she wanted to stay and said she didn't want money. hmmmm that was strange but great. in the afternoon we went to her house, wich she shared with 3 other girls, in the middle of nowhere, and had a little party there. she had to go and see her parents the day after, leaving at night, and wanted me to come with her. i really liked her and she was a great girl, but didn't want to do that, luckely she only came back on the day that i had to leave, so that was my way out to say that i couldn't take the risk of missing my flight.

i went back to the hotel early in the evening and when i arrived there, fa was just walking out of the lobby, she asked me why i didn't come the day before and i told her that i went on a trip, she didn't really believe me and said that the cleaning girl told her i was with a girl. i just laughed and walked her back to work because her boss was there, so i got another 2 hours of oil on my body. she said she couldn't come to the hotel because her boss wasn't to happy about last time. so i went back to misty's for a last night with wan.

Tattooed Guy
02-29-04, 21:27
When Wan left to her parents, 10 hour drive to be there one and a half day poor girl, I spended the rest of my holiday with Fa and took her on a trip to the tigerzoo on my last day, after talking to her boss. He said it was ok because I came everyday for a massage. It's so strange that he didn't do it for her so she could have a nice day, but for me. She works there 10-12 hours a day. When she does a 2 hour massage for 500, she only gets 200 of that and some people don't even give them a tip. An hour footmassage is 200 bath and I heard guys trying to bargain on that, I just think that's sad. That's like 2 drinks here in Europe, for an hour of relaxing pleasure, well worth the money I think, if it's done good.

But anyway, I had a great holiday and will certainly go back after the summer, and have 2 girls waiting to give me pleasure for free haha. The only problem I have now is that they send SMS to me and when I get a message it both comes from the number 2057 so it's hard to know who it's from. I know they don't like butterflies, but I don't know what they're doing there, so it's just one of them things we have to live with.

Take care all, and I will post some pics later this week.

Bill
02-29-04, 22:25
JC,

Great reporting. The extensive timeline and detailed activity is appreciated by those of us who know exactly where you were and what you did. It seems your monging is mellowing with time and exposure to the lifestyle. I'm glad you don't run around like some newbies with a new toy that will be taken away after 1 or 2 weeks. If you ever return to Pattaya, soi Bhuahkow has dozens of new beer bars opening as they spread out towards Pattaya 3rd road. I found there is also 1 last "lady house" called Nora house. Most baht bus drivers know of it. It's located just past Carrefour shopping center, off Pattaya central road, make a left after you see the large bank sign on your right. It's supposed to be a legit karaoke bar, but after they size you up in their video camera, they will take you up a flight of stairs and let you choose a girl. Was quoted 800-1500 for all night. Opens 9pm.

Enjoy.

ManonsanBoy
02-29-04, 23:20
Khun

Thanks. How far is this place from Pattaya? Should I keep the taxi and have fun on the way to Pattaya or get another one after the fun? I have to end up in Pattaya.

Nefarious
03-01-04, 07:36
Gentlemen,

First, I want to thank everyone for posting such great reports and being so willing to share advice. Thanks Jackson for making this forum available! It's nice to know there are so many friendly guys that share the hobby.

Also, I thought you might want to know that I just confirmed all of my reservations for my first trip to Thailand! You can expect a full report when I return in April!

Thanks again guys!

Nefarious

Love Tractor
03-01-04, 09:41
Back in BKK now and just want to say thanks to all for great posts. I won't bother to detail my adventures since it's mostly redundant of everyone else (wasn't there long enough to find anything new/ exceptional to post).

Tidbit on getting back to BKK/ airport: correct on earlier posts that taxis get good fair to go to Pattaya from BKK and don't want to travel back empty handed. What I did is go to 2nd Road in the early evening (at this time his options are limited, and I wanted to check into my pre-reserved hotel in BKK late so that I would get the free upgrade, which I did) and hail a Bangkok taxi. Told him to take me to bus station knowing he would offer me a rate to take me. He did - 700. I said no thanks, the bus is very quick on the expressway and only costs 90 bht. He kept trying to talk me into it, but I kept saying no thanks. As we got close to station, he dropped price to 600. I guess I could have , but that was OK for me.

BTW - He left the meter on (since the original agreement was meter fair to bus station), and by the time we got to Soi 11 the meter was only like 850 bht: keep that in mind when negotiating rates to/ from BKK - just tell them to use meter if they want more than that.

Jaimito Cartero
03-01-04, 12:15
Nef - Consider making some reports while you're still there. I find that if I run into a problem, or am looking for something else to do while I'm there, it's great to post and get feedback while I'm still there.

I usually make about 1/2 my reports there, and then half when I return.

Jaimito Cartero
03-01-04, 12:38
TatG - I can see a few major league problems that are on your horizon.

1.) Lying to girls about other girls. They will find out, and you will be the one paying for it. I truthfully tell them I'm a butterfly. Some don't like it, but almost all will accept it. I mean, this is Thailand and almost every guy who arrives wants to be a cum spewing machine for their trip.

2.) Not paying for sex. It's exciting, and it's like they're your real girlfriend. It's tempting, I know, and even though they may be your rent-a-girlfriend, they just want one thing. And it's not Mr. Happy. Don't get me wrong - I think that many of the girls genuinely like us. But they're not licking my salty balls (Sorry Chef) for love.

I mean, I can tell the girls stuff that I like, that I'd (probably) never tell you guys here. I mean, if I told you that I liked it when they ##### and ###### my ##### it would be a little too much information, right?

Generally they will come back and say their mother is sick, the water buffalo died or something similar. In many ways it is a big game, and you need to know all the rules so you don't get a shafted. Again, I'm sure there is always some truth in what they're saying. I'm not saying that all Thai girls are liars. They're in a bad economic situation, and support babies, and whole families from their Pattaya income.

3.) Be careful about the cell phone messages. After awhile you may get very tired of them. That's why I recommend giving a secondary number or something, so that you're not in the middle of something, or get tired because she's sending you 100 messages a day.

Sounds like you had fun with your massage girl. I think that sometimes the girls start out with massage work, and then find that customers want a HJ or something and become lured into sex work. All the massage places tried to pressure me into an oil massage. Since it was usually double the price, and I *like* Thai massage I never even got one. If they work for 2 hours to get 100 baht (200 baht for 2 hours of Thai massage), but can get 500 baht for playing with Mr. Happy, then why wouldn't they want to go the easy route?

Steve Thai I
03-01-04, 14:07
Dear Tat Guy:

Just remember, which country leads the world in penial replacement surgery !

That is if the local dog packs in Pattaya don't find it first and drag it off somewhere else, where it is lost for ever .

Hell hath no fury as a women scorned, especially a Thai bar girl who feels that you have caused her to lose face at her place of employment and the girls she works with .

Sleep with one eye open!

Steve Thai I

Tattooed Guy
03-01-04, 19:55
JC- I know that some don't mind butterflies, or at least they say they don't care, and I know that Fa didn't believe me when I said I was on my own, altough one of the cleaningladies told her I was with a girl. But she didn't go on about it anymore, so neither did I. Like I said, they don't have to talk because after me there's another farang, possibly allready now.

The fact about free sex, I still paid for massages and Wan's barfines, it's just nice that a girl wants to come with you or stay, even without paying. I read and heard a lot of stories about girls doing their job and then want to leave asap. But I still gave them something at the end because while they were with me, they didn't work so couldn't earn money, it was peanuts to me, but a lot to them and that's a matter of respect and appreceation from my side. When they start about their buffalo's, etc,... it's still up to me or any other guy to believe them or not, and not to fall for it, and thanks to this board, I wouldn't. And I lost more money on girls or relationships over here, without getting anything in return.

About the messages, I gave them the number of a spare mobil, and not my business-one, so I know when I can turn it on or off. Another thing I learned in my past life haha.
But anyway I had a great time and I hope the girls too.

Steve,

I don't really understand what you mean with your post, but I always sleep with one eye open, I've been f***** to many times, and that was by non-working girls.

Shamas
03-02-04, 07:10
I've set aside 16 days to cum to LOS, I keep reading y'alls posting and can't stand it any longer. JC reports quite a bit on Costa Rica which I visit quite often and know many of the places he visits there. It's quite evidenet to me the LOS has much more to offer than anyother other place in the world. I'll be cuming thai way in mid November with SeaHawk and he wants to hit Cambodia also. I'll have a few local nonpro girls to see in BKK for a few days then I'm going to spend a week in Pattaya then the last few days I'll go to PP Cambo.

Way it looks I may not leave Pattaya at all. Mo girls, mo girls, mo girls and all at a good price. Pinch me, bite me, slap me, suck me. Life IS Good.

I can get a Thai traditional massage three times a day, have an oily massage and a soapy and still spend less than I do for one session here at home. I'm scared I won't come home and spend a few years there then be broke to the bone but happy as a lark.

Shamas

Steve Thai I
03-02-04, 07:37
Dear Tattooed Guy :

In my previous post to you what I meant was, if you get the wrong one, a TG, working or not, who might be a little "psycho" and very put off because you caused her somehow to lose face with her friends or working crew, because you showed up with, were seen with another TG by someone who knows her or mention was made that you were with "another" TG and you stay with her too long, long enough for her to "go off", she might just take "the scissors" to your other head and discard it to the street never to be found by anyone except the wild dog packs found throughout the LOS.

Has happened numerous time in the LOS. That's why they lead the world in this category. Sad but true !!

Good you learned that "one eye open" sleeping precaution as I quickly did after my first couple of weeks in the LOS when I lived and worked there .

Be the "stand up" guy you appear to be with your given situation and hope your "Wan" / "Fa" thing works out for ya !

Steve Thai I

Tattooed Guy
03-02-04, 18:13
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your concerns about my head, but there is no Wan nore Fa thing going on. It's just good to know for me when I go back that I know 2 girls who can fulfill my needs the way I like it, there's nothing more to it. I had fun with both and hopefully they did to. They might see it different, but when I see that they get to pushy or bodder me to much, then I'll just tell them and switch my phone off, as I never even said to them that I would go back.

Take care

Opebo
03-02-04, 20:12
Simple solution: Don't sleep with them! Short time is the only way to go. To me that's one of the great benefits of paying for it - I don't have to sleep in the same bed with her.

Jaimito Cartero
03-03-04, 00:56
Shamas - Well you'll have a fun time, that's for sure. You can spend $15 for all night or $100. Lots of variety, and as long as you like Asian women, you're set up nicely. Hopefully they've rolled back some of these earlier night closings. Things really get hopping from midnight-2am. PM me when you get closer, and I'll give you some recommendations.

Steve/TatG - When I sleep, I sleep. I've only had one girl that I was nervous about sleeping with. Thai girls in particular, I've found very trustworthy. Then again, I only take out money for a few days from an ATM. Has worked nicely.

I think that even if they're turning into more than just a nightly girlfriend you need to pay them a reasonable amount. My main point being, is that if you do get free sex for awhile, it'll always come back to bite you in the ass. One weeks free sex costs you what a month would have later down the road. You'll feel beholden to your "girl friend" and will dole something out.

Even if you do it by slipping 1000 baht into her purse or whatever, you don't have to just shove it into her hands.

Duckman
03-03-04, 05:53
Tattooed Guy,

The girls only like it when guys butterfly with them. They don't like it when you go with another girl.

The girls that like you will also tell you that you can go short time with another girl as long as they don't know. Don't believe it. It's just one of their tests. I actually fell for this one once. I've asked several girls about this since and it's always a test.

Shamas
03-03-04, 07:20
JC

Thanks for the offer, I'll gladly take any advice you have. Your CR info has been excellent and goes so far beyond what most ever report on. I can't amagine spending all of my time at the BM. I'm working on a trip to LOS in the next few weeks and have a firm trip in mid November with Seahawk.

Sex Review just posted some of the best pics I've seen in a while.

Thanks again

Shamas

Jaimito Cartero
03-03-04, 18:35
Shamas - Well there are a number of pitfalls to mongering in Thailand. One thing is age, of course. If you followed the whole The Traveller story, you'll know that you really NEED to ask for ID before you take a girl. Though I can't read Thai in any form, the years are in their standard Western/Arabic numbering. I think the current year is 2547.

I don't take under 20 in Thailand much, so it's usually not a problem. However, I'm horrible at telling Asian women's ages. I went with a Won in Pattaya who was 34. She looked 24 to me, so you do need to be careful.

Most reputable hotels require the guests ID when they check in. This will protect you if the girl doesn't have ID, of course, and also makes it much less likely that you will have problems.

You really have to be careful with the Beach Road girls in Pattaya. Since they're independents, you can have all ages and types there. Again, ask for ID before you leave with them.

Sex Review has great pictures. Check them all out for a panorama of some of the nicer girls in Thailand.

Freeler has some very interesting reviews and stories. I've learned a lot from them, and been entertained by his stories. Carabu had a nice report last month, and Joe Zop was very helpful for my first trip to Thailand too.

The Traveler
03-03-04, 20:30
Carabu

your assumption is correct. The Welkom Inn is called Belgium Embassy.

The Traveler
03-03-04, 21:01
manonsanboy

Happy World is located in Bang Saen as khun already pointed out. It's directly at the highway. If you come from Pattaya it's on your right hand side and Galaxy just on the other side of the street. You can't miss it. There is a huge sign advertising for Galaxy.

Happy World was my favourite and I used to stop there for a few hours on each arrival. It has a huge selection of nice girls, rooms are also very nice. I used to party there with friends, we normally took a suite which consist of a dining room, a small sauna and two sleeping rooms with bed, shower/bathtub and toilet. Really great atmosphere, perfect for orgies. The girls are real pros and interfere which each other if you intend to pick more than one. There is a TV set in the dining room and one channel shows you all the girls in the fishbowl so you can easily call downstairs and pick the girls if you need a few more :D
We - 3 guys - once ended up with 11 girls. This place closes at 1am. You have to pay a fee for each girl to the MP which is calculated by hour. Any additional services are payed directly to the girl. We usually agreed on 500 baht for each shot so the girl is very interested in make you cum as often as possible :)
BTW, food can be ordered and tastes very good. You can also bring your own beverages if you like but have to pay bottle money.

Have fun

The Traveler
03-03-04, 21:06
khun

Seems you know and like some of the MPs.
Give Manola in Rayong a try, it's worth it.

Have fun

Tattooed Guy
03-03-04, 22:49
Hi guys,

When I said I always sleep with one eye open, I didn't mean that literally. When I sleep, then I sleep relaxed, especcially with a safe in the room, haha. What I meaned was that I'm always aware of moneysubjects, regarding the bufallo's, sick mothers, etc,. I learned my lesson by ex-gf's and those were none working girls here in Europe, who know more of ripping guys off then any working TG, as many of you probably know aswell. You can loose more money in a 6 month relationship, then in a 6month holiday in Pattaya.

ManonsanBoy
03-03-04, 23:47
The traveler and Khun

Thanks so much for that info. I will certainly look into it. I will probably get a car from BKK airport and continue on by taxi after having some fun, on to Pattaya where I will be very respectable. Hehe.............

If it is goon, I will call in again on the way back to BKK...........

Khun
03-04-04, 09:24
Thanks Traveller,
I normally like to go to MPs as I am a working person in Thailand living with family. So no night outs!!! Can visit MPs whenever have free time from work.
Guys I have seen
Happy World - Bang Saen
Galaxy - Bang Saen
Sabai Dee - Pattaya
Sabai Land - Pattaya
Sabai Room - Pattaya
Sussie - Pattaya
Heaven - Pattaya
Casa - Pattaya

Anybody have more recommendations near Pattaya or in Bangkok.

Enjoy...

Do anybody know about some sauna place with services like MPs. I heard Pattaya has one but don't know where?

Kuranyi
03-04-04, 12:33
Khun,

Try silom sauna in soi 4 or 6 i think. They offer HJ and some even BBBJ. Prices: sauna 150 THB, thai massage 100 THB/h, HJ 300 THB, BBBJ 400-500 THB.

I went there every 2 days because for daytime action and a bit relaxing it is the best what you can get in Pattaya.

Fawn The Guyver
03-04-04, 16:55
I will go in about 2 weeks back to Pattaya. Are there some changes in MPs since 8 months?

I was last time in the MP on the the other street side of Big C and it was not that good. You not even have time to check the girls out (about 50-70girsl but many old ) because one guys is near you and ask you all 5 sec "You know already?"

Did someone have checked other MPs out and have a tip for me which is good? I wanted to try the MP near BIG C ( the white entrance with the coffe bar) And what about "PUMP STATION" is it realy so much better then "KING KONG"? If yes pls tell me the location.

Fawn The Guyver
03-05-04, 12:53
Hey Kuranyi

I'm not realy sure but isnt the soi 4 or the the silom sauna a Gay one?

Btw what BBBJ mean ? I know what a BJ is but not BBBJ.

Dinghy
03-05-04, 17:28
pump station is on soi postoffice (13/2) about 3/4 of the way toward sai 2 from Beach road, left side if you are going beach to sai 2. BB - bare back (uncovered, whatever)

look in the FAQ link

Jaimito Cartero
03-05-04, 18:27
If the captain in a massage place tries to get you to choose quickly, just grab a seat and get a drink. I spent at least 5 minutes in each place, and as much as 20 minutes with no real problems.

And on the subject of Pump Station, make sure you negotiate whether BBBJ is included in the base price or not. I didn't, and then got hit up for a 300 baht add on. It does help to read the forum a bit, or do a search for "pump station" and see what you get.

Gladiator
03-06-04, 20:10
I am looking for some information on Songkran in Pattaya.

I will be arriving on 9th or 10th April and will stay for around 10 nights. I've been to Pattaya before but never during the Songkran period. Does it affect the hunting activities? Does it make them worse/better? I'd like to know the opinions of the Pattaya veterans who have been there in Songkran before.

I've heard about the water battles, etc, but am not sure to what extent that is going to interfere with my hunting operations. Should I expect to get wet from 13th April onwards? How many days does the water nuisance last? Does it happen just in the streets?

Will it be business as usual for Beach Rd freelancers and in the bear bars, go-go's, MP's and discos or will there be any kind of disruptions?

I was thinking of arriving in Pattaya with no hotel booking and just look for a room on arrival. Will the accommodation availability be limited because of Songkran?

Any information, opinions or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Opebo
03-06-04, 20:33
Gladiator,

Sonkran is a horrible mess all over Thailand, but particularly in Pattaya. If I were you I would change my travel plans. Songkran is the one time of the year the Philippines are preferrable to Thailand.

And J.C., Pump Station is a ripoff most of the time, unless you're lucky and get one of the few good girls. Hint - performance, as always, is inversely proportional to appearance.

SexReview
03-06-04, 21:30
Gladiator,

Having been in Pattaya for several Songkrans I can tell you this, IT WILL AFFECT YOUR TRIP. You can't get away from the water, if you are on Baht Buses you get wet, on the street you get wet, anywhere you go you get wet. And the water is not the worse part but the white power they want to put on your face, and it gets in your eyes and burns.

Be very careful if you have a camera because it could and will have a bucket of water thrown at it. I think some of these clowns target your cameras. And because you are wet when you go in the Air Cond clubs you get very cold, the bar girls get sick from being soaked in water and then standing inside the A/C clubs.

The worst day in Pattaya is the last day of Songkran the 19th and everyone is wet. By the way they start with the water on the 12th of April in Pattaya.

You should not have a problem getting a hotel because many people leave town to get away from Songkran. If you are in Pattaya during this time put your wallet and anything else important in zip lock bags, wear a swim suit and T-shirt or something else that is fast drying and just try to stay away from the water but it will find you.

I like to stay in the Soi 7 - 8 area but for that week I move away because the Sois become a water battle field. One year I stayed at the Flipper Lodge on Soi 8, 100 meters from Beach Road. For 8 days I never once made it from the hotel to Beach Road without getting wet. Many of the businesses (non bars) close for the last couple days of Songkran because of the water and lack of business. Also, many girls go home during this time.

But overall it is something that everyone should see at least once. It only last a few days in Bangkok so maybe you want to spend the end of your trip in Bangkok and stay away from the heavy water.

It seems the Thais are not to smart every year close to 1000 people die during Songkran. Many times it goes like this; a couple of Thais running done the road on a motorbike very fast with no helmets, and then another smart Thai throws water at the driver. Next thing you know a couple of dead Thais wiped out on the road.

If you do go be really to get wet. Also, since the Thais seem to back down from a battle if you are in a group and your group is armed with water, they tend to back away but not all the time.
On a plus side it can be fun for a while and something about cold water thrown on a Thai girl’s T-shirt that is great.

Below is a set of five pictures from last year's Songkran shot on Saturday the 19th of April.

Sexreview

Freeler
03-06-04, 21:43
Gladiator,

Thais are very good at under- and overdoing things.

The songkran waterbattles are the thing they overdo best, to the extend where it gets a 'nuisance' which lasts for days.
Every year the BangkokPost and Nation newspapers try to find the good side of the waterthrowing, repeatedly emphasizing the 'good spirit' in which it is done. Between the lines you can read 'too much' and 'way too much'.

There is NO getting away from it, only staying away, as in 'at home' for the time it lasts.
Or, IMHO, I think you are coming to Thailand in the only time of year when you should stay away:(...

PurpleNGold
03-06-04, 21:47
question: are there any hotels in pattaya that have internet access in the rooms? in bkk, i know that the grand president provides hi speed access on dhcp, so all i need is to plug into the jack and i'm golden.

oh, and in case someone wants to tell me, "just use an internet cafe," i need to run proprietary software, so i can't.

Khun
03-07-04, 02:58
By the way everybody forget to tell

Sogkran water battle is from 0800 am to 0700 pm.

I think hunting is done in the night. The mood during these days is upbeat because of Holidays. Pattaya is full of tourist so don't take chance coming without hotel booking. Last year I was in Phuket & Farangs has made me wet everytime more rudely than Thais. Thais were concerned when they see my one year old baby with me but some Farangs .... Its OK.

This is a lifetime experience if you have not seen such countrywide play bigger then olympic. Most part of world has such festivals except west. Like someplace they play with Tommoto, some other place they play with telcome powder, Some coutry even with colored water which will not go away many days.

Enjoy ...

Khun
03-07-04, 03:25
"COOL PATTAYA EFFECT"

No satisfaction for sex-starved husband

AFP[ FRIDAY, MARCH 05, 2004 10:23:06 PM ]

ANSBACH: A lonely husband who claims he's starved of sex was told by a German court on Friday that authorities will not pay for his weekly visits to a brothel and a string of pornographic Material. Citing his "considerable sexual needs," the 35-year-old man took his local authority to court claiming that as his THAI wife lived in Thailand , it ought to compensate him for their lack of sex.
Consequently, he wanted the social welfare office to fund his four visits a month to a brothel, including transport, as well as eight pornographic movies and two monthly contact magazines. "I require the brothel visits for my physical and psychological wellbeing," the unemployed man said in his application. But an administrative court in Ansbach, southwest Germany , turned him down on the grounds that any such activities should be paid out of what he already receives in benefit. The unidentified man claims German officials are keeping him apart from his wife, with whom he has a son, by refusing to pay her air fare here.

Ha Ha Ha

Enjoyyy ...

SexReview
03-07-04, 03:46
purplengold,

i don't know of any hotel in pattaya that has plug in high speed internet in the room. maybe in the future but not at this time. your choices are to use dail up in your room, get the wireless connection service, or take your laptop to a internet café and plug into their network.

you said you can't use a internet cafe because you need your software, but if you are using your laptop what is the problem? the wireless service will cost you about 20,000 baht for the card and link and then about 2 baht per minute. if you want to use a internet café all three internet explorer locations offer laptop hook up.

sexreview

Will B. Hard
03-07-04, 06:05
I guess it all depends on what you like.

I too was in Pattaya for Songkran last year. If I had a choice to go to Pattaya any time of the year then it would be for Songkran. I got wet and covered in the white "stuff" but I also got laid, so I didn't care.

I had a lot of fun celebrating with the Thais and it was like nothing I have ever seen.

Here are a couple of shots from the LAST day of the water fights. One picture gives you an idea of the streets of Pattaya on the last day and the other shows how you can get covered in the white "stuff"

The last day is 25 times worse than any other day. It is hard to believe.

Will B. Hard
03-07-04, 06:07
Here is an example of getting covered with the white "stuff" on the last day of Songkran.

PurpleNGold
03-07-04, 06:21
What wireless service?

If I can hook up in a cafe, that won't be bad. What do you mean the ' three' internet explorer locations? I've never been to Pattaya, so I'm hoping you're not telling me that there are only 3 places in the whole place to get IE access

SexReview
03-07-04, 06:31
purplengold,

pattaya has two different high speed wireless services that are available now. sorry i was not clear explorer internet is the name of a chain of internet cafes in pattaya. they have three of them and the spped and equipment they have is about the best in pattaya. one is on beach road at soi 10, open 24 hours, another is on the second floor of the royal garden mall, open 11am-11pm and the third is on south pattaya road near walking street open 24 hours.

all three offer laptop high speed hook up for 2 baht per minute.

sexreview

PurpleNGold
03-07-04, 08:27
Thanks for the clarification about the cafe's, I was thinking I'd have to cut Pattaya out of my plans.

If I already have my own wireless card, can I use that? How do I get on the network?

Jaimito Cartero
03-07-04, 10:42
Khun - Those details really sound similar to the report of Carabu from last month. What are the chances that they're the same?

Fawn The Guyver
03-07-04, 12:41
I wanted go this time for 2 weeks to pattaya but because I saw you photos I decide I will stay and enjoy the Songkran.

Mean for me I have to stay now 1 month

SexReview
03-07-04, 15:41
PurpleNGold,

Sorry your wireless card will not work on the networks I'm talking about. To use the private wireless network in Pattata you need to purchase their card because it has a decoder within it. Also it is how they track your account for billing.

Sexreview

Duniawala
03-07-04, 15:44
SR

Good info on Songkran. I am leaving in a few hours to LOS and was planning to be in Pattaya for a few days. I guess I have to stay away now and limit it to BKK where I have some business to take care of. I hope it is not that bad over there.

Will send some TRs while I am there.

Carabu
03-07-04, 17:26
Jaimito Cartero wrote: Those details really sound similar to the report of Carabu from last month. What are the chances that they're the same?

JC,

The news story does have some similarities to MySweetie and her missing Austrian boyfriend. You never know, but I doubt it’s the same guy. At the end of January, she hadn’t heard a word from him in four months – he used to call her twice a week – and there was no reason to believe he was trying to get back to her and their son. In all likelihood, he is dead or incapacitated from the brain tumor he developed a year earlier, around the time Thai authorities deported him.

Carabu

Gladiator
03-07-04, 19:54
Thanks a lot for all that excellent info about Songkran, it seems that I'll have to be prepared for all the hassle!

I'll check it out for a couple of days and if I see I can adapt well and put up with all the dickheads throwing water and white stuff I will stay as planned, but if it becomes unbearable I'll have to leave Pattaya and go somewhere else, providing there is somewhere else within Thailand where I can avoid the water hassle.

The first option would be to pick up 1 or 2 chicks from Pattaya and head to either Ko Samet or Ko Chang in search of peace and tranquility. Is Songkran in these 2 islands milder than in Pattaya? I suppose so as there are some really secluded beaches. But I may be wrong... The problem is that during those dates these islands will probably be flooded with Thais on holiday, so all bungalows may be fully booked and arriving with no accommodation booked might not be a good idea.

As a last resort, I'll have to go to Bangkok if the situation there is better, though I'm not a great fan of Bangkok: the idea of spending my holidays breething in exhaust fumes and hunting overpriced hardcores doesn't appeal to me. I prefer Pattaya where you can easily find relatively fresh girls, directly off the farm, at reasonable prices and with great attitude. Also, I like hunting by the sea.

One of Sexreview's points is the most worrying one: it seems that many girls leave Pattaya during Songkran, this is a real drawback.

On the other hand, if Khun is right and the waterbattles take place only from 8 am to 7 pm it should be OK. I seldom get out of bed before 2-3 pm while in Pattaya and usually start hunting at around 7-8 pm.

Is it true that all the water (and white shit) hassle ends at 7 pm every day?

Thanks,

Shamas
03-07-04, 22:39
SexReview

On your posting to Gladiator you have a montage of 5 pics. The girl in the black bikini is really good looking, do you remember where she works at? She sure does look sweet from the front but walking away is even better. I saved it to my pics for quicker reference.

Thanks

Shamas

Ed Wood
03-07-04, 23:10
Is it safe to travel on your own? Go to clubs get girls etc? Any tips for the single traveler? And what the going rate for the night few hours etc.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

SexReview
03-07-04, 23:18
Shamas,

She was working at Living Dolls Showcase but I have not seen her in a while now. Good luck in the hunt.

Sexreview

Bizzie
03-08-04, 01:54
Gents,
How is Pattaya in mid-May? Anything to be concerned about such as weather, crowds, festivals?
Thinking of totally skipping BKK this time around.
Thanks.

Khun
03-08-04, 02:58
This is true . . . .
1. Carabu & me are not same.
2. The Water fight stops at evenings as the sun set.
3. Bangkok is deserted during Songkran.
4. Koh Samet or Koh Chhang is full of local tourist during Songkran. Don't go without booking. and you can not avoid water there too.
5. Sogkran is enjoyable. Don't get afraid of this.
6. Avoid using bike during songkran. every year there are 30,000 to 40,000 accident during sogkran week and over 1000 get killed in road accident in a week.
7. Take 2 girls & go to some resort outside city if don't like water battle. Return to city in night.

Enjoyy . . . .

PurpleNGold
03-08-04, 03:19
If BKK is deserted during Songkran, does this include the girls? Or just the tourists?

SexReview
03-08-04, 03:30
About Songkran,

I have found that the water does NOT stop at sunset, you will still get wet in the bar areas after sunset. The amount of water after dark is reduced but you are not safe until Songkran is over.

In some places the water fights come into the bars, I was in Bangkok last year for the first three days of Songkran and at 11:00pm at night their was a water fight inside Hollywood Rock at Nana Entertainment Plaza.

Below is a photo of a girl I took last year at around midnight, from the NEP to the Nana Hotel all of 60 meters she could not stay dry. Her shirt is soaked through although it is hard to see but look at the jean skirt, the front was hit with lots of water.

I did not find Bangkok to be slow during Songkran and it was during SCARS no less. True less people than high season but the tourist areas seemed to be strong. As for Pattaya it was not empty at all during Songkran last year it was like a normal year's June and that again was during the peak of SARS.

If you want to stay dry stay out of Thailand during Songkran.

Sexreview

Harry Cari
03-09-04, 01:58
I was thinking of Pattaya in May.

Does anyone know if the Navy is in town in May?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Kuranyi
03-09-04, 13:52
FawnTheGuyver,

Silom sauna is not a gay sauna for sure. The guy at the entrance is gay but the ladies are not.

Freeler
03-09-04, 19:15
Harry Cari,

Yawn...
This was discussed just a couple of weeks ago.
I 'll be there in May, the damned Navy don't bother me none!

Gladiator
03-09-04, 20:19
Regarding hotels in Pattaya, I'd like to get a room in one of the Eastiny's or Flipper's in the Soi 7-8 area. Does anyone know if these hotels are currently multi-guest-friendly? I mean, will I be able to take 2 or 3 girls at once to the room without being hassled or charged any joiner fee?

I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who knows of any other multi-guest-friendly hotels with good location.

Also, are there any specific bars or go-go's where it's easier to find bi-girls? When I organise 3 or 4-somes I like the chicks to interact with each other too, it's much more exciting.

Thanks,

Khun
03-10-04, 03:45
OK let me correct myself

Water battle stops mostly after sunset. I was in phuket last songkran & there was no water after sunset. There may be some exception or if the girls love you to make wet.

Bangkok is deserted means traffic is very low, local people mostly flee but tourist area still have tourist as well as girls.

Enjoy...

SexReview
03-11-04, 03:25
Gladiator,

I have never had a problem regardless of the number of guests that I have brought to the Eastiny or Flipper Hotels. Even last summer one day when I came back to my room at the Eastiny with four girls, myself and another guy to do a photo shoot and nothing was said. I have heard some people have had problems at Eastiny Place bring back more than one girl but it was never the case with me.

Most hotels in Pattaya are girl friendly and will give you no problems when bringing back more than one girl to your room.

Sexreview

Asian Monger #2
03-11-04, 05:49
Sainter,

Can you recommend any MPs in Pattaya as good as Angara (BKK) cuz my company will be organizing a trip for the employees and we'll be arriving BKK on Apr 30th morning and straight down to Pattaya.

Oh I have a colleague who's also a fellow monger.

Thanks.

SexReview
03-11-04, 21:39
Gladiator,

Come to think about it I did have a problem bring three girls to the Eastiny on my last trip. The problem is below and it was were do I start?

Sexreview

1Ball
03-12-04, 10:42
SR, nice pic, don't you just love clam?

The Traveler
03-12-04, 21:20
SexReview

You rule ! :D
Any info on the chick in the middle ? Hope her face is as good as the rest of her.

Thanks

Fawn The Guyver
03-13-04, 01:58
Kuranyi

Thanks I will try it then.

Btw. I go finaly 19 MAR to Thailand for 1 month (it is good to be a travel agent). Did someone want I see someone or do something for him ?

Fawn The Guyver
03-13-04, 02:03
Gladiator,

The Flipper is cool they never say something. I was last time in my room (Flipper House) with 3 Girls and a LadyBoy (I'm not gay but I like Him/Her) and we spent the night (no sex in front the ladyboy) and next day everyone was friendly like ever in the Hotel.

But this year I have a two room app. in Jomtien

SexReview
03-13-04, 07:13
The Traveler,

Posted: "Any info on the chick in the middle ? Hope her face is as good as the rest of her."

Well you be the judge here is a look at her face and front side is it as good as the rest?

Sexreview

PurpleNGold
03-13-04, 08:35
SR,

Where do we find this cutie? Hope her service is as good as that ass and face.

Jaimito Cartero
03-13-04, 08:38
SR - I'd say it was again a perfect picture, but you cut her toe off! ;)

Gladiator
03-13-04, 21:43
Thanks for the info.

SexReview, that 3-pussy picture deserves the Pulitzer prize.

SexReview
03-13-04, 22:32
Gladiator,

I'm glad you like the photo but I don't think Pulitzer prizes are awarded for ass and pussy shots. But if you want you could puit it in Jackson's Best Photo Contest.

Sexreview

Fawn The Guyver
03-14-04, 00:24
I found one of my photos from last time. She is from Soi 8. But I have only this photo left from her, but when I go time now I will make some more.

SexReview
03-14-04, 07:28
Here is another shot of Gai from EB, we went out to the Islands on day and did some shooting.

Sexreview

Sting
03-14-04, 11:23
Sex Review...

wow. You are my hero...

Where did you go ? Which island?

Sex on the beach.. I love it...

Regards,

Sting

SexReview
03-14-04, 15:54
Sting,

If one LBFM on the beach is good then three LBFM on the beach is much better. It's good to be a man in PATTAYA :)

Sexreview

Carlos Spain
03-14-04, 19:07
Can somebody tell me if the Hotel Tropicana Soi 6 (Pattaya) are guest friendly with girl?

ManonsanBoy
03-14-04, 19:52
Happy world, Bang Saen. Arrived at 1 pm. About 15 girls, none more than a 7. Picked one and had OK experience. Place was a little run down and I certainly would not recommend it especially.

Sting
03-14-04, 20:38
SexReview..

Great ! I cannot sleep anymore. Where did you find these girls?

A big bow!!!!

In three weeks I will be there. Hope I have the same luck.

regards

Sting

SexReview
03-14-04, 22:32
Sting,

You can find these three dancing at Electric Blue Walking Street, Pattaya. Ann, the blonde one, can be a little hard to find but the other two are in the club most nights. I’ll be back in Pattaya next week and I will post an update on them.

Sexreview

Samus Aran
03-15-04, 01:35
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Jack Spratt
03-15-04, 14:04
SA, I have been wondering for some time what is the real problem which manifests itself in so many of your reports, and I have just twigged - after reading your post on the 3 beach bunnies.

I have come to the inescapable conclusion that you are blind - and we were all told as adolescents what causes blindness!

Good luck in the future :-)

jack

Fawn The Guyver
03-15-04, 17:19
Samus Aran,

You say there are many ugly ho. But there are also many ugly man.

I had few times girls which was not that perfect and all was more nice and and have take care me much better then the girls which looks good and which know it how they looks like.

Pattaya Bound
03-15-04, 19:54
Class picture of the three chicks in LOS.

P.S. Why does SA take so much stick, is it because he is a Knobber?

Bound in Iraq
03-16-04, 06:20
Sexreview,

How would you rate Electric Blue? I'm coming to Pattaya next month and would like your suggestions. Based on the pictures you have posted, you have great taste.

Eggsalad
03-17-04, 01:34
The Electric Blue is one of the better clubs in Pattaya. Say hello to Andy (the owner) for me.

SexReview
03-17-04, 17:10
Bound in Iraq,

I like Electric Blue and it is a good club but it has gone downhill over the last several months. I'm not saying I will not go to the club but they have made several changes that I don't like. First the number of dancers is way down from when they opened the club in January of 2002. Second in the past the dancers would move from the first floor to the second and then back. Now the dancers work one floor only all night. But to make this much worse they now are dancing Bangkok style. In the past the girls would move one spot on the stage each song, now the whole group comes on stage at once and they don't change positions until the set is over and they are leaving the stage.

The shows are nowhere near as good as they were in the past but most shows in Pattaya have gone downhill any ways. It is still a place to hit but Andy should see the error of his ways and change things back to the old way. I believe he is putting more effort into his new clubs Hooty's behind EB and the club he is opening in Patpong this April, and EB has gone down because of this.

Sexreview

Wanderlust
03-18-04, 05:59
Hey Guys, Has anyone heard when the USA ships are arriving? Have already book a flight for Early April and then remembered thats about when the ships show up. Anyone know? Also got another question. And this sounds really dorky I know but hey, I am a dork. So are you guys eating chicken there with that bird thing going on in Thailand, I'm serious. Anything to worry about?

Fawn The Guyver
03-18-04, 11:12
About Cobra Gold I cant tell you, but I go in 2 days down and when I can I will eat chicken ( If I find someone who sell it ) I think you will have problems to find someone who sell chicken and even when he sell and it is rosted I think over 60 °C then the virus is killed. I dont know for sure the heat but I heard something in TV

SexReview
03-19-04, 20:39
Wanderlust,

Due to the changes in the world over the last couple of years the US Military does not tell in advance when and where its ships will be in port on liberty calls. So no one really knows when a ship or a group of ships will be coming into port.

As I have posted before it has been two years as of this June that the last Navy ship was anchored off of the port of Pattaya. The security for the bay is not up to the standards that the Navy requires for its ships now. Besides that the Thai Navy port is about 45 minutes south of Pattaya and when the Navy has come to the area over the last two years they berth the ships there.

About chicken some places had stopped selling it but now most have put it back on the menu. Don’t worry about this small stuff just go and have fun.

Sexreview

Wanderlust
03-22-04, 08:22
Thanks guys for the help. Alot has happened in the 3-4 months since I've been there and just curious whats up. A friend that was there with me last has been reading this post also and had said he'd read they are having another one of their little crack downs. Told him not to fret happens all the time. Hope it isn't anything too serious this time though. So SR, does the military still come into town (drive) when they dock at the Thai navy port?
Was always a ***** when there was a few thousand xtra guys in town all of a sudden.

White Tsunami
03-22-04, 08:52
I arrive in BKK on Friday evening around midnight. I am planning on taking the limo directly to Pattaya. Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Pattaya that doesn't charge for overnight guests? I have heard that the Ambassador Jomiten is good anyone have any good info? Also since I get in so late is it advisable to book before I get there?

Thanks in advance!

KJ Vegas
03-22-04, 15:06
White Tsunami,

Sabai Inn on soi 2 os a very nice place and near the soapies and alot of bars. A decent place that is clean and they do ID checks for the girls. Jomtien is nice and has clean beaches but I would not stay there, it is a bit far from the action. I hear alot of good things about flipper. Queen Victoria is nice and in a great location, but might be dificult to get a room.

If you ae having trouble, ask the driver to help you find a room.

Have fun,

KJ

Freeler
03-22-04, 16:30
White Tsunami,

Didn't you read the forum?

SexReview
03-22-04, 20:27
From what I have seen things are better in Pattaya now than during high season. Much less people around and most of the families are gone. While I have only been here for about three days everything is looking good. To many people in town over the weekend because of the big music show but things are back to normal now. A whole group of bars along Soi 8 inside the Prince Hotel has been close to remodel them so the noise level is down somewhat and about 10 bars less on the Soi but still more than enough left.

I don't really see a crackdown in place here but I did notice all the bars on Soi 7 and 8 are turning the music off at 2:00am but many are still open.

About the troops coming to town during Cobra Gold many stay in the hotels but the government puts them in the higher end hotels, like the Hard Rock, Montiem, and the Marroitt. The ships seem to be staying at the base about 35 miles south of Pattaya.

Freeler,
You are right another non-poster looking to just take information and to lazy to read the forum.

Sexreview

Ljohnson
03-23-04, 06:15
In about two weeks I will pass through BKK; arriving around midnight and leaving for another destination the next morning around 10 a.m. Thus, I will have about 8 hours, or less, to sleep and/or "play."

Can I get a HJ or BJ and some sleep in that time, at or near the BKK airport? Any info will be appreciated.

When I finish my business in Asia, I'll come back to LOS and spend several days in Pattaya, probably during Songkran (?) I should have something to report then.

Thanks,

LJ

Khun
03-23-04, 09:11
Howzzz That?

WASHINGTON: A man has become a tourist attraction in the Dominican Republic after being hospitalised with an erection that lasted six days.
Staff at the Jose Maria Cabral and Baez Hospital in Villa Gonzalez said nurses, doctors and members of the public had turned up to glimpse his predicament for themselves, reports Annanova.
Igancio Cabrera, 25, was advised by doctors to go in for an urgent surgery because if untreated, the condition could have left him impotent.
The hospital's director said that since Cabrera had denied taking sexual stimulants, he could be suffering from a rare form of anaemia that can give males erections for long periods of time.

enjoyyy...

Macauman
03-24-04, 03:50
Just got back from my first trip to LOS, with the majority of my time spent in Pattaya, and needless to say, I am hooked. Thinking about returning the first week of July, and have the following questions:

1. Is that a particularly bad time of the year to go?
2. Does it rain all of the time in July?
3. Is there any particular reason why I should avoid going in July?

Your answers and advice would be most helpful. Thank you!

JuiceSpike
03-24-04, 04:31
Pattaya...

One big brothel. A few good looking ones... Cheap pussy everyway.

Juice.

Thunder_Boy
03-24-04, 09:34
Hotel Booking for Pattaya Hotels on Internet

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can recommend an internet agency that can get me a good deal on one of the hotels mentioned here for Pattaya. I have used Planet Holiday for booking a BKK hotel and found them to be very good, but they do not seem to offer some of the hotels mentioned here.

Planet Holiday does have the following hotels available. Any input on these? Guest friendly?

Baiyoke

Beverly Plaza

Central

Century

Nova Lodge

Weekender

Finally, I will need either a hotel with a fitness center or an inexpensive gym where I can do some basic workouts. Any recommendations on either?

Thanks for any information,

Thunder

Eggsalad
03-24-04, 11:12
Macauman

I was in Pattaya last July. It rained almost everyday but it never bothered me. It would be sunny on must days and rain in the afternoon and evening. It can rain hard at times but just head indoors and wait it out. As for the heat, I MELTED everyday. I have never been so hot my entire life. Even so, I would go back anytime.

BL

Andix
03-25-04, 04:36
My understanding is that, as far as heat in BK and Pattaya is concerned, it hits a peak in April and from then on it starts to come down slowly. So, July should not be that bad. April, May, June should be worse.

I've been in Thailand only in February-March. So I have not experienced this. Perhaps others can confirm or not what I just stated.

I am also planning to be in BK and Pattaya in July, and want to know if it's a bad time (as it seems from Brandon Lee's message).

Wanderlust
03-25-04, 06:00
Thunderboy, There is a public gym on beach road for sure and most likely others around.

Bill
03-25-04, 08:39
Thunder boy,

You don't need reservations in Pattaya this time of year. The weekender hotel is on a big property, but very old and many mosquitoes. Stones throw from Big C shopping mall. They have a decent affordable gym on premises (Sitpholek). Nova lodge is centrally located, good pool. You can take a girl into any pattaya hotel.

SexReview
03-25-04, 10:35
The worse months in Thailand in terms of highest heat are April and May. Don't let anyone try to tell you the temp is comfortable during these to moths because it is not, it is very hot 100 degees F or more and you can't stay outside in the direct sun for to long. The good news is that the nights are cooler and most of the action is at night.

Around the time June comes in is the start of the rainy seasons and from June to early October it is hot and wet. But the number of tourist around is way down so it has some benefits. October and November are two really nice moths the crowds are down the rain has stopped and the temp is starting to cool somewhat.

The best weather is the high season Dec-Jan but the crowds are the highest during this time. So great weather but lots of people to get around and prices are much higher.

Overall I never woory about weather I just come to Thailand when I can and it has worked out great.

Sexreview

SexReview
03-25-04, 10:42
Something strange is going on here in Pattaya. As any regular reader of this section will know I don't like the baht bus drivers in this town they try to rip of the public every chance that they get.

I will not pay them more than the 5 baht fare, which is really the one and only fare for both Thais and Tourist. In the past the drivers yell over the 5 baht, thrown the fare on the street and driver away, etc. But for the last couple of weeks not one driver has questioned the five baht fare they just take it and driver away.

Could this strange behavior from these thieves in the night have something to do will the new free bus service that is running? I believe that is the answer they are so scared that this free bus will be allowed to run past the short test period that they are trying to clean up their image. It will take a couple of lifetimes for them to do it but it is a interesting turn of events here in Pattaya.

Sexreview

Jimmy Red Cab
03-25-04, 11:54
SexReview,

Is it really worth arguing with Baht bus drivers over 5 Baht. The more I read about Pattaya the more I am convinced it is full of "cheap charlies" who scour the beach road for the cheapest shag they can get.

LOS Traveller
03-25-04, 12:58
Also, the free bus has posted a new note that they will be charging 5 baht beginning 01Apr to 31May. I am not sure how this will work as the buses aren't designed for the driver to collect money (the door is half-way down the bus away from the driver).

I find the bus convenient only if coming back from big C. Otherwise I don't bother.

SexReview are you still in Pattaya? I'd like to meet you someday.

And for those of you that missed the music festival, it was quite interesting. It wasn't a mongering event, but it was really interesting to see some very beatiful non-Pattaya (and non-workking) girls. Even my Thai GF commented on how pretty many were.

Freeler
03-25-04, 15:36
Sex Review,

When it just started, the Bahtbus drivers tried to mess up the free bus schedule by driving slow, blocking the road etc.
Perhaps they FINALLY found out that consumer friendly behaviour gets them more business...???

SexReview
03-25-04, 16:45
Freeler,

I know the free buses run along Second Road to Center Pattaya Road and they run against the low of traffic. So the baht bus drivers started driving at them and pulling off at the last minute.

I really don't think that they have learned, with about a 1000 baht buses in Pattaya their is just to many. The free bus is here to stay, now they need to cut the number of baht buses in half and get that traffic and noise off the streets of Pattaya.

They are still thieves and I really don't care if they can only make a single baht in a day, they made the problem now they must live with it.

Sexreview

Ramster
03-26-04, 16:10
Trip Report part 5 Pattaya-

With the first part over in Bangkok we were on our way to Pattaya for the first time. Big DUSA gave us Alex's number and a driver was there on time.

I had asked a question on the Pattaya Pages about the size of the safes at Sandy Springs. I got a reply from a member named Gordon he was staying at S.S. till I arrived. When we got to Pattaya Gordon took me and my buddy out on a tour of the town. Gordon's knowledge of the area was outstanding. He took us on the bus showed us how too and where to go. Valuable information! Thank you again Gordon if you're reading this. The book that was given to me by him was also a source of valuable information. I read it then gave it over to my friend from Ireland when he arrived.

I have a friend who lives in Pattaya he came to get my buddy. I stayed back at the hotel went out with Gordon hooked up with my friends later on the soi. We went to Living Dolls.

I had a few before leaving the hotel so I didn’t last long before I spotted something I liked. Before we go in I'm telling the girl outside I wanted to bar fine her. We went in and waited for my girl to change, Gordon found a girl he liked. The girls wanted to go to the Kitten Club (near soi 13). The place was nice with lots of talent (I like the mask the girls have on) I made a note to return at a later date.

We walked back to S.S. (nice and close to walking St.) Going back we stopped at the 7-11 for drinks. I take my gal back to my room. My girl was outstanding but I have to make a mental note not to take girls from outside in the streets. It makes it hard to walk by with new ones or walk by at all. Had a great time with her she wanted to stay all night but since I got her early in the evening I went to sleep early I was up early like 4am. I told her that she could go if she wanted to.

I feel bad for all these girls they are out of there cycle when they stay all night. They told me when I asked they are out till 5 or 6 am then sleep till around 2 or 3 pm. I see guys dragging a girl around all day and the girls look so tired. The guys are used to going to bed early and up early but the girls aren’t.

All in all a great first day in Pattaya I must admit that after being in Bkk for 5 days it was nice to breath some clean air for a change. I don’t mean to stir up some Bkk vs. Pattaya dispute. The girls that I mentioned to in Bkk about Pattaya said it was dirty and smelly. The girls in Pattaya said the same about Bangkok? Is there some kind of rivalry between the two? I will try to post photos of the Living Dolls girl on this page.

Ramster

SexReview
03-26-04, 21:22
Well guys things are a little dry here in Pattaya today. The elections are later today so Pattaya is dry. Only soft drinks and juices for 36 hours, from 6pm on Friday to midnight on Sunday the bars can'r serve anything harder. Even 7-11 has big signs up saying they can't sell during this time. Walking Street was every slow tonight with only a few bars open for service, Soi Daimond was dark, but Pattayaland was going strong with soda, juice and water.

It seems the Thais can't seem to drink and vote but we tourist don't vote so why make a law to close the bars to us? Just another day here in Thailand I guess.

Sexreview

SexReview
03-26-04, 21:28
Jimmy Red Cab,

It is not about arguing with Baht bus drivers over 5 Baht, it is aabout being ripped off! The legal fare is five baht end of story. When you go to the exchange window to exchange money aand it says $1 = 40 baht would you let the person pay you only 20 baht per dollar? I don't think so, it has nothing to do with being cheap and everything to do with I don't let anyone steal my money, not a penny or a million dollars it is all the same. A thief is a theif and Baht Bus Drivers are amoung the worst in the world.

Sexreview

Freeler
03-27-04, 14:31
Sex Review,

"... it is about being ripped off!"

Yet B600 gogo-fines are ok?

Tamaman
03-27-04, 16:51
How much for her to love me long long time?

I'm thinking of taking the girl from the bar for a few days, maybe a week to somewhere nice like Ko Samui. What would one expect to pay a girl for a week?

I'm OK looking and speak some thai.

Any advice people?

Ljohnson
03-27-04, 16:52
Well, guys, I finally get to return to Pattaya. Will arrive approx. April 15 and will be there until April 20. Possible side trip to Cambodia.

I've only been to Pattaya once and I stayed at the Diamond Beach Hotel. It was fine but I think I may have overpaid. I am also considering the White House. Will I get the best deal reserving on the internet with their claim of "internet discounts" or can I negotiate a better price in person when I get there?

Any advice is appreciated.

LJohnson

SexReview
03-27-04, 17:25
Freeler,

600 baht bar fines and baht buses overcharging are not the same. You have a choice to go to another bar and pay less, also everyone pays the same bar fine with the bar. While I don't think a 600 baht bar fine is in the best interest of all the bars are free to charge whatever they want.

Baht buses are regulated and have see fees but the drivers don't seem to understand this.

Sexreview

Freeler
03-27-04, 20:13
SexReview,

You are right!
B600 bar fines and baht buses overcharging are not the same!
Why?
Because a B600 barfines is four times higher than a B150 barfine I would be willing to pay if (IF!) I barfined at all and a B10 bahtbusride is only twice the B5 real price.

Or for you non mathemagicians:
B600 minus B150 equals B450.
That's an awful lot of overpaid Baht bus rides.
Ninety to be exact!

Ljohnson
03-27-04, 20:29
Skinless:
You are right that I have asked more questions than I have given information. Don't mean to be greedy and I'm not hiding anything. I've been to LOS only once a little over a year ago; most of that spent in Pattaya. I reported fully on that experience. When I return from my upcoming trip I will report on that. Seems to me most of you have more experience than I so I ask questions, so I can learn and get the most out of my time and money when I do go.

Do I ask questions because I am a lawyer? I don't think there is a connection, but who knows? Maybe I became a lawyer because I'm a person who asks questions. Inquiring minds..., etc.

Did I like the bomb going off in the south? Sorry, I have no idea what that means? What bomb? South of where? Discounts if it had gone off closer to Pattaya? Sorry, I am not playing dumb. I do not know what you are referring to. Explain what you mean and I will respond as best I can. I think you're making a joke, but I missed it (you have to talk slowly and use simple words for a lawyer.)

I'd be glad to meet up with you in Pattaya. And I'd appreciate any tips you have as well as the cameraderie. I'll be travelling alone and don't know anyone in Pattaya except a "little friend" who used to work at Living Dolls and now is at Champion. She knows I am coming ("I can't wait to see you again, my darling...") but I might wait a couple of days before going to see her as I don't want her knocking on my door late at night as happened last time. It was flattering, but I was "busy" at the time, you know?

I'll likely be at the Diamond Beach Hotel or White House Hotel, unless some of you convince me I can get more for my money elsewhere. I like the ocean view from Diamond Beach.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss getting together mid-April, or anything else.

Ljohnson

Ljohnson
03-27-04, 20:38
Skinless:

As long as I am relentlessly asking questions, and not understanding your post: What did you mean by your comment that I should think about how much I might save for my side trip to Cambodia?

Was your post to me as cryptic as I think, or am I as dense as I fear I might be? (-:

Concerned about my mental acuity,

LJ

P.S. You probably should PM me; I doubt the others are all that interested in our little discussion. I don't mind others reading it; I just doubt that this contributes to the forum.

Shekwan
03-28-04, 02:23
Pattaya hotels - anyone stay at VC Hotel or Lek Hotel?

Large hotels, good location? Just wondering.

Andix
03-28-04, 02:36
Ljohnson,

The Diamond Beach Hotel seems to have a perfect location In Pattaya.

Since you stayed at Diamond Beach Hotel before, how was it in terms of bringing girls to your room ? If I get a single superior or a single delux room at this hotel will I be asked to pay any extra money for bringing in girls over night ? Any negatives staying at this hotel?

My only experience in Pattaya was at the Sunshine hotel on soi 8 and it was a great experience. The only thing that Diamond Beach Hotel would provide as a plus is a better location. And possibly a little bit cheaper.

Andix

Freeler
03-28-04, 14:46
Ljohnson,

A bomb went of in Sungai Kolok, see pic.
If this happens in Pattaya, tourism gets hurt --> prices go down --> you save money for your Cambodia trip.
Not so very difficult.
Rev. Skinless, not Sinless by any standard, likes to write in riddles, much like his preferred read: the holy book.

The Hon. Rev. will soon start spreading His Faith troughout the NorthEast, leaving behind scores of women who felt the warm flesh and the hot gush.
May the buddha watch over and stand by them!

Ljohnson
03-28-04, 22:01
Freeler:

Thank you for helping me to understand the Skinless post. I actually did hear about the bomb after I had written Skinless asking what in the world he was talking about. I appreciate your clarification.

Andix:

My stay at the Diamond Beach Hotel was fine. Full Breakfast included, of course.
Re visitors: When I first checked in to my room, I tried to establish a friendly relationship with the security guard who is usually stationed near the elevator leading up to the rooms. The first night I brought a girl up, he did not even ask for her ID. And she was only 18 or 19. I don't know if this was because I had befriended him (i.e., I tipped him) or if that was the usual policy. The next two nights I brought two different girls up and there was no problem at all. He did not ask for their IDs. One of them stayed the night with me. The fourth night I took a girl up who was 29 years old and she automatically just handed the guard her ID, without being asked. He took it and he clearly was holding a stack of IDs in his hand. So, I am not sure what their "policy" is but they certainly do not object to guests.

So, the Diamond Beach has no problem whatsoever with guests, short time or overnight. The first girl who spent the night with me even had breakfast with me and my buddy. I just paid the waitress separately for the girl's breakfast.

Interesting note: One of the girls I took to my room asked me if I had a condom, after we were in my room. I told her I did not so she told me to call the front desk and ask for condoms. I called and within one or two minutes a guy knocked on my door with two condoms - cost 100 baht. That is good service from a clearly "guest friendly" hotel.

LJohnson

Ljohnson
03-28-04, 22:16
Andix:

Further on Diamond Beach Hotel. A slight negative, if you want to call it that.

When I checked in, the front desk gave me "tickets" for me to use to pay for my breakfast. One for each day I was staying. The breakfast is buffet style, all you can eat and it is good. It is included with the room.

There was some confusion and I did not get all my tickets (I was staying four nights and I think they only gave me two tickets, saying they had run out; something like that.) After I ran out of tickets, there was a problem trying to explain to the breakfast waitress/cashier that I was entitled to breakfast even though I had no ticket. It worked out but was a hassle. Get all your breakfast tickets up front.

Also, although I did not use the in-house massage service at Diamond Beach Hotel, my buddy did. We had just come from Bangkok and at our hotel in Bangkok, when you asked for a massage that was what you got; a good, thorough massage and no sex. My buddy, when we were at the Diamond Beach Hotel, wanted a straight massage, not sex. He asked for a girl to come to his room and she came in, undressed, showered and came out in a towel, apparently ready to fuck.

That would not be a problem for most guys, but apparently, if what you want is just a good massage, the in-house massage service at Diamond Beach Hotel is not the place to get it.

LJ

Andix
03-28-04, 23:46
Thanks Ljohnson for the info.

Now that you mentioned, I also remember that when I checked in at Sunshine hotel the bellboy informed me that if I needed a girl for massage he could send one to my room. I never asked for a masage so I don't know what "massage" means at this hotel ..

I got a room at the 11th floor with a great ocean view. That was in February. It was kind of expensive, 1500 baht per night. What would be the cost for something similar at the Diamond Beach hotel ?

Ljohnson
03-29-04, 00:30
See you all at Songkran in Pattaya!:

Looks like several of us will brave the H2O deluge that is Songkran in Pattaya this year.

I will arrive approximately April 15 and fly back to California on April 20.

I invite you guys to PM me and we can make arrangements to meet up in that wonderful little Mecca that is Pattaya.

Best regards,

LJohnson

Ljohnson
03-29-04, 08:40
Andix:

The Diamond Beach Hotel website is at www.diamond-beach.com

The website says a Deluxe (ocean view) room is 1200 baht.

A Superior room (normal room) is 850.

A Suite is 1500.

That's about right as I recall. I went with the ocean view. The building does not, however, have 11 floors. I think it has like five or six with the pool on the roof.

LJ

SexReview
03-29-04, 11:04
Andix,

The massage service at the Sunshine is a normal massage service doing, foot, Thai and Oil Massage, for the most part the girls provide massage as the main thing they do. While some may provide extra services it is not the norm. The Massage at Diamond Hotel AKA VIP Massage is a soapy massage the may idea of a soapy massage and the girls who work there is to provide sex, while it is true sometimes guys get the soapy massage bath only it is not the norm. Also the rates are a key to what is provided a non-sex massage is one to two hundred baht per hour plus tip. And a soapy massage is 600 to 700 baht per hour plus tip.

You do the math really easy to see the differences here.

Sexreview

Freeler
03-29-04, 17:48
To all,

This morning I woke up to a PM from one character named Member #1453 asking stupid questions about Pattaya.
This character has just ONE post to his credit, and - you guessed it - it was a question (on the Jakarta board).

Needless to say he got no reply from me, instead I put a complaint about this character in the 'complaints about other members' section.

SexReview
03-31-04, 05:05
Freeler,

I think several of us got the same PM, it is nothing that should be done in a PM but in a open post here. Maybe if I answer a few of these questions this type of PM will stop.

The message was:

“Member #1453
HI
I am a newbie to Pattaya, arriving on April 3 for 2 nights. I plan to stay at the Apex. I am not a bar person, and a light drinker. But I do enjoy female company. Ideally, I would like to to a couple of ST s during the day (taking back to hotel) and then maybe a LT at night (visit to the beach, and back to hotrl for banging.

Is there a way around paying 3 barfines? Also, what is the bar that you recommend that is closest to the Apex. I want to stay in as much as possible during the day.

Thanks in advance for your help. Would love to meet up for a beer if you are around.”

First about bar fines if you are only going to spend a two nights in the city pay the bar fines you don’t have a lot of time to be looking around. What difference does it make if you pay three or four beer bar fines at 200 baht each and a couple of Go Go bar fines at 500 baht? The total is only about $50 dollars US, if you can’t afford the extra fifty dollars you really can’t afford to come to Thailand.

It is very different when someone like myself or others who spend many months here vs. the newbie with only a few days. If I don’t find a girl on the beach that I like I can just try again the next day but the guy with limited time needs to make the most of things here. Sometimes I think we lose sight of the bigger picture trying to save $$$, everything is cheap here vs. most other play areas, but don’t pass on great deals just trying to get a better one.

If I only had a few days and wanted to stay very close to the action I would not pick the Apex hotel. While it is not a bad place there are better choices. For a couple of hundred baht more you could go to the Bella Visa Soi 7 and 8 and have many more choices right at your doorstep. Or go to the Walking Street, Pattayaland II area.

Also if the new guys would take the time to read the past posts their questions would be answered for the most part.

Sexreview

Freeler
03-31-04, 05:12
SR,

"Maybe if I answer a few of these questions this type of PM will stop."

As long as they stop sending them to me!

Joe Zop
03-31-04, 06:18
Very nicely said, SR, and it never ceases to astonish me to see folks who spend near a thousand bucks on airline tickets worry over a bar fine, especially when they'd pay the same fee to simply be able to walk into many nightclubs or strip clubs in the US.

Bound in Iraq
03-31-04, 08:42
Feeler,

I thought you liked my PMs. Now my feelings are hurt.

Little more than 2 weeks before I get to experience first hand this heaven you all are keeping for yourselfs.

Freeler
03-31-04, 21:58
Bound in Iraq,

You didn't ask stupid questions and actually proved that you read more than one page on this forum: A Newbie World Record:)

BTW You hurt my f-R-eelings too...

Elvis69
04-01-04, 00:07
Fellow mongers,

I will be making my first visit (of 14 days duration) to LOS in just a couple short weeks now, arriving in BKK on April 16th. After a couple of days there my plan is to head for Pattaya on or about the 19th, where I plan to spend several days doing what we do.

If anyone would care to meet up with a veteran punter from SoCal, although noobie to LOS, please shoot a PM my way and the first 3 beers are on me. I'd love to drain a few cold ones with some of you dudes, lads, blokes, mates, or whatever as we proceed to enrich the local ladies with a few confederate dollars and/or gallons of spunk.

The mere anticipation of this forthcoming trip to punters paradise has me about ready to spontaneously combust over here in Cali - two weeks feels like such an awfully long time.

Cheers,

Elvis.

Dinghy
04-01-04, 05:25
Bound - problem is that Free "POOD THAI" - speaks Thai - and that gives him so much of an advantage I can only dream of.

From his demeanor before, I don't think he's a mean guy (never met him)

Speaking of meaner - sex is a misdameaner - da more I miss da meaner I get

Steve101
04-02-04, 00:27
Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend me a modest self 'catering stay' kind of arrangement in Pattaya, please? Something near the night spots but where you can take a gilr without being harrassed for IDs etc.

thanks

S

Dinghy
04-02-04, 05:45
101 - Where DO they check in P'ya? Maybe the "hi class joints" like Hard Rock (I tend to stay in lower cost establishments and spend my money on the poo yings.)

Ya pays yer money (or yer HONEY) and ya takes yer cherce.

Penthouse is right in the middle of it near Walking Street.

Several lower cost places on Post Office (soi 13/2)

Places (noisy, though) on Soi 8 (Flipper is there IIRC - never stayed there so I might be wrong about the location)

Any particular reason you care about the ID check? In BKK I sort of found it reassuring that they knew who it was that maybe (never happened, though) ripped me off

Freelancer bar has a listing of hotels on their website, but not the info you asked for. Check google for the website

Oh, anyway what's a "catering stay"?

Freeler
04-02-04, 15:09
Dinghy,

I didn't get the meaning of a 'catering stay' and blamed it on my English - there has to be another reason:).

Yo, newbies!

EVERY place in Pattaya is 'close' to the action!
Checking ID's will help keep you safe! Or do you want to be the next sucker to get drugged and cleaned out? Or indulge in criminal activities perhaps:(?
FOOD is everywhere, like the hotels and the girls! So WTF needs catering?
And, last but not least: RTFF, dammit!

Elvis69,

I would almost say: If you spent as much time RTFF as you did writing that PM to our Man of God, there would be no need to send it...

Skinless,

Did you see the message from the guys who wanted to pay your barbills? Is there anything more CheapCharlie than paying a non drinker's barbill?

Elvis69
04-02-04, 19:24
Freeler,

I've RTFF pretty much from top to bottom, and comprehended it much better than you apparently did my PM to Skinless. What's up with you reading his PM's anyhow, are you his personal secretary?

Whatever, dude. I should have known better. :rolleyes:

Dinghy
04-03-04, 00:31
Free - I think I figured it out - "self catering stay" - BYO - fix it your self, get your own business, whatever. The " was in the wrong place. I THINK.

cogito ergo sum

Freeler
04-03-04, 07:30
Elvis 69,

Skinless is a Dude of God, dude, and he posted your PM on this board - and since removed it, dude.
Whatever, dude.

Skinless,

I'm almost done writing this Sunday's sermon:D!

Dinghy,

I'll shoot you a PM with a reliable dentist's address.

Elvis69
04-03-04, 09:12
"Elvis 69,

Skinless is a Dude of God, dude, and he posted your PM on this board - and since removed it, dude.

Whatever, dude."

Freeler,

Thanks for the info. I shall make the necessary adjustments. :)

Wanderlust
04-03-04, 14:05
Dingy/ Dentist:
Didn't go back far enough to read your Q about dentists but saw freelers response about a reliable dentist. Here's another. My friend and I both used Pattaya General Hospitals Dentist on our last trip to Pattaya. Their service and skills are exceptional. In fact going there again Monday to have alittle more work done. Had a root canal and crown done with excellent results for about $175 US. The hospital/dentist is located at the corner of Central and 2nd road down a small side street 1 block.

Alien40
04-03-04, 14:51
What I believe "steve101" is refering to when he mentions 'self catering' is an apartment, self contained, hope this clears up this for you all.

SexReview
04-05-04, 15:16
Well guys the temp here in Pattaya has really gone way up over the last couple of days. And the number of tourest in town seems to have been going down which is great news. Songkran starts in about a week and that means time for me to make a exit from Pattaya. So I book and plan to head east on the 12th. You guys who like Songkran can have it, I find it is more a pain in the ass tthan anything else.

I did here that the Government has banned the throwing of water after 6:00 pm at night but who knows if the Thais will listen and follow the ban. Another trip coming down to its last week and time to plan the return.

Sexreview

MeatMan
04-05-04, 16:43
Pattaya is a ghetto and Thailand has a lot more than cheap pussy to offer.

Skinless,you just said the magic word!Oh man, just let me find a dark alley, it's over! LOL:D:D

J/K

Koala89
04-06-04, 14:48
I plan to be in pattaya for a few days from the 9th of may to 13th when does the cobra gold excercies start with all those navy personal.

Dinghy
04-06-04, 17:52
CG is usually right in that time frame - and ends about a week before the end of the month. Anybody with more accurate info?

military keeping a tight lip and all that

Traveler 1952
04-06-04, 17:54
Anybody know anything about the Diamond Beach Hotel in Pattaya. I haven't seen anything about it on the site.

Boy Toy
04-07-04, 07:25
Sex review,

When does Songkran start and end?

SexReview
04-07-04, 14:48
Boy Toy,

In most of the country Songkran is four days but not in Pattaya, here it does not end until the night of April 19, the worst day of all is April 19th. This year because April 19th is on a Monday it will also be very very wet on the weekend. Because so many people gop home to the country for Songkran and since most of the Thais in Pattaya are not from Pattaya they have always held the holiday for extra days. That way they can go home for the holiday and come back to Pattaya and still party. I'm out of here in a few days don't want to deal with the water.

Sexreview

JuiceSpike
04-07-04, 18:51
Skinless,

Good info, thanks. I thought that Thais just liked to play with water. I have asked before to natives and they got so excited about Songkran that I did not understand their explanation. It could be that my mind was thinking of other wet things... It could be.

juice

SexReview
04-08-04, 07:39
The temp is way up today in Pattaya and the high heat has most people staying indoors during the peak of the afternoon. The stores are getting ready for the start of Songkran with business bring the water guns back out for sale. And other business planning to be closed over the last weekend of Songkran. Talked with a few Bar Girls and they are heading home for the holiday.

I'm going to be heading out of Friday before the start of the madness.

Sexreview

Will B. Hard
04-08-04, 09:55
I will be arriving in Pattaya on the 16th, just in time for the madness. I wouldn't have it any other way. I hope thre is enough tail to go around.

I'll report in later. I will be staying for a week after Songkran, so I will be able to catch the girls that "eft the city during Songkran.

Songkran picture(s) to follow.

Gigi04
04-09-04, 02:41
I'm heading back to the LOS late June for 2/3 weeks. Been to Phuket 2x & Koh Samui before.

This time I want to go beyond go-go's & beer barns and travel around Thailand some more. See what sort of mischief it out there :). Rather go by train than plane so I can experience the culture.

Any suggestions ?
I'm thinking of kicking off in Pattaya for a few days seeing as it's the one place I've not done then possibly Chiang-Mai. Maybe hook up with a TH lovely and go exploring for a few days.

I'm assuming June/July will be v. hot !

I was thinking Vietnam also but reports on WSG indicate it's a bit of a rip-off and probably still under-developed despite what the travel shows say. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It does look pretty good.

Thanks

MikeyMae
04-09-04, 07:47
Gigi, I spent a couple of weeks in Ho Chi Minh City last August. While I've gotta admit that it can be difficult to monger there(i.e. no girls in your hotel overnight), I find Viet girls irresistible. It seemed like every time I turned around the next girl was hotter.

Plus, the next time I head over I intend to take a detour to Phnom Penh for my first Cambodia experience! I'm told a bus ride from HCM costs about seven dollars. Good luck, Mike.

Muffinman II
04-09-04, 18:39
Traveler 1952,

I stayed one night at the Diamond Beach Hotel in Pattaya and that was enough for me. It is an older, kind of run down place. Plastic furniture with rips in it, extremely slow elevator, poor air conditioning, and sits right above the beer bar complex that blasts music until 3am. Although it is right in the middle of the action, it is no where near the beach.

I would recommend the Flipper Lodge, Flipper House, or Estainy Place as better alternatives.

Keep the Faith and keep on posting!

Ganoosh
04-11-04, 08:43
Koala89,

If you're trying to avoid military PERSONNEL (spelling) during your Pattaya stay, you'll probably be out of luck.

On the other hand, if you're actually looking forward to some 'sailor action' during CG... A-hoy matey, anchors ~a-waaay~!

Cheers,

JFX

Firedick
04-11-04, 17:26
Gigi04,

If you're starting in Pattaya, why not take the ferry across to Hua Hin ? You can catch the train South there (all the way to Singapore if you like). I did this in the early 90's and had a good time.

FD

Freeler
04-11-04, 17:39
Firedick,

Tho there were some (would be) entrepeneurs on both sides of the Gulf who wanted to start a boat link between Pattaya and HuaHin, no-one has actually started such a service...

Firedick
04-12-04, 11:11
Freeler,

Then it's been started and failed already. Because I did this route. Got the ferry in Sri Racha and it took me right to Hua Hin. A shame if it's gone. 1991 I believe.

FD

SexReview
04-13-04, 12:10
Well once again Songkran is in full swing and the Thai idea of fun equals many more people dead. From the Bangkok Post;

"The Songkran road death toll rose to 139 yesterday, with more than 9,600 people injured."

This was as of April 12, which is only the first real day of Songkran. It really shows a couple of important things about Thailand and the Thai people, they don't regard the value of life and they act like little children. Fun and living for today is more important than the big picture to them.

So the next time you need to deal with a Thai remember dealing with them is really like dealing with a child.

Sexreview

Cream on Top
04-14-04, 13:03
Ah well, let them act like children. Meanwhile fuck their chicks and have fun with them.

Jack Spratt
04-14-04, 14:03
SR, where I come from, the road toll during significant public holidays (eg Easter) is always in the news, and reported as the "Easter Road Toll".

In the case of Thailand as you quote below, before drawing some very general conclusions about dealing with Thais (ie they are children), I think it would be illuminating for you to find out and tell us what the road toll is for an average, non-public holiday day.

And then compare both holiday and non-holiday statistics to other countries, based on population, and vehicle use.

It may be that Thailand is not all that bad - but I doubt it based on what I have seen when I have been there.

I would think that Thais have a pretty strong regard for life, but perhaps lack the understanding of what dangers are present on the road, particularly when you are pissed and choose to drive. But they wouldn't be alone in that regard, as many falangs also choose to drink and drive, or drive quite recklessly, despite the constant messages they get in farangland about the dangers of this behaviour.

So, what I am trying to say in a rather longwinded way is that in my opinion, based on the day 1 Songkran roadtoll, your 2 conclusions are bullshit.

SexReview
04-14-04, 15:19
The fact is that the deaths and numbered of injured go way up every year in Thailand during Songkran. From the minister in charge of transportation:

" As of Monday, the fourth day after Chaturon’s centre started counting road accidents, 226 people were reported killed in road accidents nationwide and 13,734 injured, said Deputy Transport Minister Nikorn Chamnong."

Even the Thais know that the death toll goes way up during this time. My conclusions that the Thais are like children is based on 20 years of being in the country. Anyone who spends anytime in Thailand can see that.

The death tolls during Songkran are front page news in the major newspapers everyday during Songkran because it is news.

As for your opinion Jack Spratt it is just that just another opinion, one which I don't put any stock in. Interesting to note that most of your 14 posts in the Thailand section are comments about other peoples posts, four of them commenting on my posts alone. Don’t you ever come up with a original idea on your own? It doesn’t look that way from the lack of informational posts you have done. Some of us post information and original thought, and others just have to follow.

Sexreview

Gladiator
04-14-04, 15:20
The atmosphere in Pattaya continues to be envolvent and indefinable, I love this city, there is no doubt it is a sacred place: a place where you can have mystic experiences.

Songkran has not affected my hunting so far, it seems all the madness takes place during the day but by night there seems to be no hassle, or at least there hasn't been any so far.

Pussy-wise I didn't notice any decrease in the number of pussies per square metre when Songkran started. I am sure some chicks have gone home for the holidays but the vast majority has stayed -it's like removing a glass of water from the sea, you don't appreciate the difference and the sea remains apparently unchanged.

Among all the mediocrities there are some gems and diamonds to be found, but it takes normally hours to hunt them down. As usual I am targeting only the youngest (18-21 yo) and most beautiful specimens - I don't take a long haul flight just to get laid with average types, I prefer to enjoy the true diamonds that nature has to offer, especially when I am in The Sacred City of Pattaya, where with some research and legwork you really can find the brightest stars.

SexReview
04-14-04, 15:23
Gladiator,

Wait until Songkran is really in full swing this weekend then you will see major changes in Pattaya. After the rest of the country has finished with Songkran it starts up strong in Pattaya. By the time the weekend is over I believe you will be looking at things in a different light, at least you will be very wet.

Sexreview

Jack Spratt
04-14-04, 16:18
SR, at the risk of commenting on another of your posts (and thanks for taking the trouble to review my earlier contributions), I bow to your 20 years experience in LOS.

If you had done a slightly wider search, you may have seen I am a regular contributor to the China board, which seems appropriate as that is where I live, and monger.

When I do vist Thailand (which is not often enough) I am with my TGF, so can contribute little to reporting on the mongering scene there.

So, for using the term bullshit, I apologise. In the context, it was too strong.

I guess when I move to Thailand to live in a couple of years, I can make my own, better informed judgement on the Thais regard for the value of life, and their tendency to act like children (and I assume of course we are talking about all Thais here)?

jack

In China, nothing is ever as it seems.

Joe Zop
04-15-04, 03:33
Jack, I've gotta agree with SR about the death toll -- LOS is one of the worst in the world in road toll at any given time in any event, but it invariably goes sky-high every holiday, unfortunately.

I don't know whether I'd describe Thais as children overall, as that's a bit too much of a generalization for my tastes, but there's at least a portion of that description that's definitely true, and that's the sense of total abandonment that happens during a celebration (and many other occasions) in basically completely going with the moment and not worrying at all about possible consequences. This goes from idiocy while driving to aiming fireworks at buildings (or other people) just to see what happens, and on and on.

I think since the usual Thai character that has a degree of restraint, and the whole "greng jai" sensibility is about making sure not to offend others, so a celebration ends up being an excuse to get out all those aggressive and/or foolish tendencies which are usually shied away from, and it simply means a lot more damage happens when that stuff comes out.

Freeler
04-15-04, 05:27
Jack Spratt,

On an average day some 60 people kick the bucket in Thai traffic.
It's always pretty damned bad.
'Normal' more day holidays, like NewYear and ChineseNewYear produce around 700 dead in 4-5 days.
Songkran so far is looking good... But: Usualy the gov finds some more statistics after the holidays - so don't count on a good end result this year.
I bet €0,02 that the deathtoll this time will be.... 550!

The thing about Thai traffic that amazes me most are the U-turns on motorways. There you are doing 120km/h in the fast lane when someone in front of you slams the brakes and performs a U turn like he's taking a morning stroll.
Of course he ends up in the fastlane of the opposite direction as well... At 20km/h.
Another captivating, or should I say decapitating:(, thing is the parked trucks. They are everywhere, but mainly on motorways it seems. They are always brown or black and dirty and couldn't be spotted by state of the art miltary vehicle finding equipment.
Have a nice day on the road.

This is a post I found elsewhere:
"There were 6.6 people killed or injured in road accidents for every 10,000 registered vehicles, said Deputy Transport Minister Nikon Chamnong. The figure was drawn from the findings of a road safety programme jointly conducted with the Asian Development Bank.

In Europe, the corresponding figure was 1.8 people, and in Malaysia, 4.9 people.

Mr Nikon said the government was working on better road design, correcting danger spots, educating young motorists, more vigorous testing of driving licence applicants, and law strict enforcement."

Jack Spratt
04-15-04, 16:07
Freeler and Joe

Thanks for the stats and first hand experiences. I wasn't doubting SR's comments on Thai drivers, because from first hand experience, I know they are bloody awful. My issue was more about generalisations on children, and the value of life.

I have spent some time in LOS, with my GF, and her family, and haven't observed anything outside what I would regard as the "normal" band of behaviour in farangland. But my sample size is very small, so I am not wanting to be dogmatic.

Only 9 days, and I am back in LOS. I am rather looking forward to that.

jack

Gladiator
04-16-04, 11:41
'THE CITY OF PATTAYA NEED YOU TO SAVE WATER AND ELECTRICITY, PLEASE HELP GENEROUSLY'

This is the sign in the bathroom of my hotel room. Can you believe it? Who the fuck is going to bother to save water when plenty of litres are being wasted every day because of Songkran? As far as I am concerned I will continue taking long and hot showers with my cuties.

Still no water hassle in the evenings: between 7-8 the hassle dissapears gradually, though it is true that this may change during the weekend.

Marine disco is closing at around 2.40 am each night, it is a great place to listen to good trance, the DJ and the sound system are quite good, but forget about going there to hunt cuties, there are mostly grannies. Last night I didn't see a single chick in Marine that looked below 30 yo, it was pathetic, there were a couple of young beauties but they were with their Thai boyfriends.

On beach road I have only seen 3 gems so far, and I have been researching it day in day out for the last week at different times by day and night. Apart from those 3 gems I have spotted a few other acceptable, though average, specimens. But the majority are overaged hugs.

The best go-go seems to be Electric Blue, there are some cuties there. Champions, Carousel, Nui, Living Dolls and the Doll House looked dissapointing to me, but I checked them out after 11 pm, so maybe the cuties were already taken and I saw only the leftovers. In Nui I saw an outstanding chick, really beautiful with great body, nice face and thick lips, but she had a bad attitude so I moved on.

In the beer bars in Sois 2, 7 and 8 there are occasionally some talented TG's. I havent seen any talent in any beer bar in South Pattaya so far.

I will try to keep giving updates on The Sacred City. It is 5.35 pm at the moment and the madness is on, speciall around the beer bar areas on Beach Road, soi 7, 8, etc.

Life is beautiful in Pattaya and the smell of pussy in the morning is even more beautiful. It is the smell of Heaven.

SexReview
04-16-04, 15:51
Gladiator,

Try going into the Go Go bars early in the night, by 11:00pm the gems are gone, or they are feature dancers that can't leave the bar until after midnight. In Living Dolls take a look at number 34 and number 81 both are real winners. In Champion number 8 is a star if you can find her, and if you want to see the bar with the most talent in Pattaya take a look at Super Baby. Super Baby has more good looking girls that any other bar I have found in Thailand, but they tend to know it and act like they are all stars.

Their is talk about Pattaya may not have enough water to meet their needs this summer. You are right that does not change the crazy acts of Songkran, like I have said before the Thais act like childern, live for today and don't think about tomorrow.

Try to stay dry for the weekend.

Sexreview

PurpleNGold
04-17-04, 07:55
April 15
Wandered around walking street and several of the soi's between it and soi 8. I think I was too late though because most of the remaining poo ying were poo ying nung fah gah.

Tony's disco on Walking Street was bumping. Lots of cuties, but they were mostly attached to a farang already.

Found a cutie on beach road (around soi 10 or 11) named Lek. She looked pretty young, but she had ID to prove she was 23.

aside: I think a good test, beyond just looking at ID is to ask the girl what year she was born. If they have to pause to think about it, that's a good indicator that the ID is fake.
:end aside

Anyway, Lek is very petite and had a cute smile, so she had me hooked from the start. Still, negotiated her down from 1000BT (A girl's gotta try I guess) down to 350BT for two pops. She said she's never done anal, and wouldn't even consider it for more money.

She took me across the street to a short time hotel named Lek. Anyone know if 'Lek' translates into anything in English, maybe 'fuck hole'? The place charges 100BT for a very dismal room with a crappy mattress covered by a stained sheet. Oh well, I wasn't there for the decor, and was just gonna add my own stain anyway, so it didn't bother me too much.

No shower (I wouldn't walk on that floor with bare feet) and I didn't even bother to fully disrobe. Lek let me snap some photos (I'll post them in the photo gallery), then got right to work polishing up the knob. She was good at this, and managed to get nearly all of the rod down without me feeling any teeth. I was impressed, and, just to show her how impressed, I gave her a nice load of spunk down her throat. After I was finished, she tried to spit it out, but, when I blew, I was so deep that it went straight down the gullet. I figured that was a good thing because she wouldn't have to waste money on dinner.

Sat on the bed and played with her little A cups. One of her nipples was an inny, and I tried to get it to pop out, but I couldn't get her excited enough. Oh well.

After a little while, she went back to bbbj until I was hard, then, on went the condom and I sat her on top of the flag pole. She was very very tight! Took me a while to get her all the way down onto my lap, but then she started grinding and got me off pretty quickly.

She got up, took a shower and then got dressed. I paid her and we left. Not a GFE, a mechanical performance, but worth the baht for the deep bbbj.

Name: Lek (Beach Road, around Soi 11)
Height: 5'/95lbs
Measurements: 26a-26-26 (Guess, but the proportions are right).
Looks: Cute and tiny with a cute smile and no scars. Tattoo with 'Lek Loves <some farang name>' on one arm (guess she doesn't love him to much).
10 scale Looks/Attitude/Service: 6/7/6
Cost: 350BT + 100BT Hotel = 450BT
Pros: Tiny is my type, deep BBBJTCIM,
Cons: No anal. Kind of mechanical
Recommend: Yes

SexReview
04-17-04, 13:28
PurpleNGold,

The girl you posted about Lek has been around for a long time, most of the time she can be found just north of the Royal Garden Mall on Beach Road. Most of the time she works as a freelancer but sometimes she dances, the last place she danced at was Sexy Soi 8 A Go Go.

If you go back several years she was a lot more fun but the years have harden her. I had a friend who spent a lot of time with her in 1998 and he claimed she was the best BJ in Thailand, I didn't find that to be the case but to each his own.

By the way Lek in Thai means Small. The photo below was taken in front of Sexy Girl on Soi 8 in Febuary of this year.

Sexreview

Andix
04-17-04, 19:49
I am sure many of you would be interested to know:

"The armed forces of Thailand, Singapore, Mongolia, the Philippines, and the United States will conduct exercise Cobra Gold ’04 in Thailand May 13-27, 2004."

I'm not sure what the full effect of this will be, but ..plan accordingly !

Andix

Freeler
04-17-04, 21:05
Well, well, well,

In the news today:

"The panel has reported 539 deaths and 32,045 injuries resulting from road accidents nationwide over Songkran." - BangkokPost

Thats just 2% under Freeler's bodycount estimate for this Songkran, but somehow I feel that they will find another eleven bodies to prove me 100% right!

KJ Vegas
04-17-04, 23:09
Freeler,

I don't miss Songkran one bit, I was there last year and what a nightmare. Stay off the motor bikes if you are there, that is how alot of the accidents happen, some moron will throw water on a person on a bike, their natural reaction is to avoid the water as it will blind them for a few seconds, but what happens alot of times is they lose control and hit a car face on and alot of times die. This holiday of water throwing is more important than human life, very sad and silly holiday.

Last year I almost got in2 fights and I am not the fighting kind, a guy taller than me (but not bigger) tried to get me with water, I grapped his arm, turned the bucket to him and the bucket fell on the ground, I went to kick it and broke the bucket, the guy (farang) got in my face and said "you buy me a new bucket" I said "what you say" as I lookied him in the face, he backed right off.

Best Advice, don't go to Thailand during Songkran, it is miserable and you probably won't enjoy it.

Cheers

KJ

Heartless
04-18-04, 03:11
Gladiator,

Always found Marine 1 to be a bit dark to view the honey, but marine 2 and Boom disco very good. Not sure if this is still the case now but last time the talent was pretty and keen.

WSG Gents,
Thanks for the informative advice was helpfull for the first trip in the LOS in Feb.
According to the infamous Stickman "If your young and reasonably good looking you will do well in Pattaya"

We were a mongering party of 6, mid twenties and dressing daper worked like a charm, pattaya doomed!

Peace

Jack Spratt
04-18-04, 03:12
Freeler

I will be in Pattaya next Saturday, so you have 6 days to come up with 11 more bodies.

If you can't, where do I collect my E0.02 :-)

jack

That Asshole
04-18-04, 04:00
Just a bit of comparison:

I like Pattaya so much over other "poossy hunting destinations". Having spent a week in Angeles PI, I couldn't get laid once. (okay, did just once a quick anal with a very old woman on "Blow Row", 30 minutes.

Elsewhere in the regular bars it's so much the "girlfriend/boyfriend" type of thing that it made me nausious. Certainly not my kind of entertainment. I don't think that guys like Freeler would have a good time either.

In Pattaya it's so easy and fun. You just play two games of "connect-four" at the bar and off you go to have the fuck of your lifetime. The girls always perform. In the PI you have sweet-talk them first and even then performance is below that of a Thai woman. (Did get laid on previous trips to the PI but since must have been spoiled by Thailand).

There must be something in their food. So spicy and the women are too. Filipine food is downright bland. So guys, enjoy Pattaya while you can. There is nothing like it.

SexReview
04-18-04, 04:17
Freeler,

Since Songkran does not end in Pattaya until the night of the 19th, 11 more should be no problem, I would not be surprized if the body count is closer to 650 by the time all is said and done.

Sexreview

Wanderlust
04-18-04, 09:42
Cobra Gold / Dingy:
Saw an article in the Bangkok Post last week that said that Cobra Gold would be held May 13th to 27th this year.

Traveler 1952:
I would also suggest The AA Hotel (see my previous post with photo's of the rooms). It overlooks ***** Road right across the street from where the best girls usually are and is easy yelling distance from the pool or window. Corner Beach Road and Soi 13. 800 Baht/nite. Totally girl friendly, great staff, free breakfast, free safety deposit box, quiet. I like it much better than the often recommended Flipper.
If your looking for a less expensive place to hang your pants, Sawadee Siam is a bargin at 450 Baht. Soi Bewkoi (spelling) and about soi 10. Tall Purple Hotel. Nothing at all wrong with the place except it is 3 streets off the beach, but they rent motor bikes for $2 a day, and have a decent pool.

Wanderlust
04-18-04, 10:06
FISHING IN PATTAYA:
Must be alot of you guys that like to fish. I do. Don't trust the Hawkers on the street to hook you up with legit trip? Me either.
I found a solution last week that worked for me. It was actually a whole lot of fun and ended up going twice. My friend and I both caught 4-5 8 to 10 Kilo fish. This is a really cool place to go and spend several hours fishing for only about $5 US including guide/lacky boy/bait boy and pole with bait. They also will cook your fish up for you and serve it to you as you fish. There are two Ponds. One extreemly large pond where the bigger ones are and a smaller pond for the pan fry's. Fishing shacks as well. If it sounds like I'm "plugging " this spot I guess I am! I've been to Pattaya about 10 Times now and have never been able to find any decent fishing until now. Not even a place to buy fishing gear for the pier.
Now that I've got a few of you Jacked up I need to tell you the tricky part. I don't know exactly the street you turn off on. BUT, it really isn't to hard to find and there is a sign at the turn off.

TO GET THERE: Hire a cab or rent a motor bike and head over to Jamptean(spelling) Beach (only about 4 miles). Follow the road along the beach from it's begining at the big corner south about 1 to 1 1/2 miles and look for the fairly big sign on your left. Turn here and follow to the end 1/8 mile. Road ends in the parking lot.
Drink beer and fish.

SexReview
04-18-04, 11:17
Wanderlust,

The place you're talking about for fishing is called Uncle Sams Fishing Park. It is well stocked and the fish run to 35 kg or so in size.

Sexreview

Duniawala
04-18-04, 15:25
The last time I tried fishing in Pattaya was in 1998. Saw a sign Deep Sea Fishing. Whole day for about $25 US. Being an Deep sea fishing junkie I signed up for it. There were six people on board. After 2 hrs of travel the boat finally stoped at the fishing site.

As I went to get the boat, the deckhand says to me "No sir. You relax. We catch for you" Whaaat!

After they set up the pole for the big fish, I convinced them to get me a hook and line and fished by hand. Caught a few small ones.

What a hoot of a trip for deep sea fishing. Never again. And BTW they never caught the big one.

Maybe I will try the Uncle Sam's park on my trip in June. Thanks for the info WL and SR

PurpleNGold
04-18-04, 16:03
Observations on Pattaya:

It smells bad, and the beach is fairly disgusting. Can't understand the people swimming in that water, I kept expecting them to start glowing just before keeling over.

The girls are definitely plentiful. Gladiator was right though about most being older hags. Still, I was out after 11PM and there were still some pretty good lookers, so there's decent hunting to be done. I only had one Pattaya girl while I was there, but did get some quotes that mostly were in the 350-500BT range ST. In Happy-A-Go-Go, there was a sign on the wall claiming

Bus ticket from BKK to Pattaya (terminal on Sukhumvit) cost 90BT. Bus ride was about 3 hours, and the seats are pretty close together. If you are any taller than 6', you'll be pretty cramped, but it's hella cheap.

I stayed at the Eastinny Place on Soi 8 (800BT/night). The room was big and clean, there wouldn't have been hassles about bringing girls back (I asked but never brought an extra one back with me), and the pool was nice. The staff were pleasant, but there was one bitchy girl at the desk who got a bit snotty with me when I refused to pay in advance (never even been asked to do this at a hotel as they normally just take a cc imprint). The hotel was actually fine, but I wouldn't recommend it because the security of the rooms is horrible. No deadbolt and the only locking mechanism from the inside is a flimsy chain. There's no in room safe, and the tiny lock boxes downstairs are double key deals for which the hotel staff has certainly made copies of the client key and don't have enough room for a laptop anyway. Also, you are only allowed to access the lockboxes between 9AM-9PM, so that makes them terribly inconvenient even if they were secure. All in all, a decent place, but it's not secure enough for a recommendation.

I'd go back again if I were trying to make a trip on a shoestring budget.

Freeler
04-18-04, 16:06
Duniawala,

Another €0.02 that 'the fishing was good yesterday':(

I've been through a few of those major disappointments myself. (PhiPhi, Phuket, Pattaya, DR...) From now on I'll rent a boat and tell the 'skipper' where to go. I hope to find a skipper who doesn't know shit about fishing as I can do without these morons who will let me cast in places with nuttin' but rays...

Jimmy Red Cab
04-18-04, 17:03
PurpleNGold,

How you can suffer the bus from Bangkok to Pattaya is beyond me. A taxi costs 1000 baht, or less. A girl I met in Angel Witch one night said to me "no like Pattaya. Too many cheap charlies", I now understand what she meant. Any girl that shags for 500 baht or less must be at the bottom of the food chain as far as p4p is concerned.

Wanderlust
04-18-04, 17:55
Freeler, sent you a PM on fishing.

SR: Thanks for the name of the fishing park. Also, when I lived there with my son 2 years ago I remember reading about a fishing park. Is there another (?) as I recall the one I read about was on the other side of Sukemvit somewhere and I believe closer to Pattaya. We only read about it a few days before heading back to the states and never was able to check it out.

Wanderlust
04-18-04, 18:07
HIV TESTS: This last trip I tried out the HIV Tests at Pattaya Memorial Hospital. Negative I'm happy to report :-) I actually brought a girl with me and we both were tested as I always hook up with this girl for a few days on each trip and I really prefer BB. They have two prices. 220 baht if you want to wait 2 hours for the results. I choose the "drive by" price of 300 baht to get the results in 1/2 hour. Time and money well spent. Total time for both of us was under 1 hour.

Dinghy
04-18-04, 20:49
Great - CG overlays my trip time... JUST what I wanted... Might as well spend more time in Kampuchea...

dammit all anyhow

Sawasdee - there is 1 up soi 10 (dirt road, though) and 1 on soi Bukeauw (parallel road next one over from Sai 2 (second road) in between second and third - corner of Diana? (soi 12 I think) both are pretty inexpensive at the weekly rate. There's also 1 (a higher priced one) on either 9 10 or 11 between second and beach (sorry about the vaguaries in directions - memory is the second thing to go when you get older, I don't remember what's first..)

Wanderlust
04-18-04, 22:11
Sawadee Hotel Chain:
These guys have Hotels in both Bkk and Pattaya, mostly in Pattaya where they have no less than 5. All are inexpensive and good deals altho they each have their own "feel". One of their propertires has rooms for as little as 200 baht. One of the few decent hotels that offer Fan Rooms. I find them totally sufficient most of the year. A/C is only needed 3-4 months of the year.The best of the lot in Ptown is the one on Bukow. It is fairly new and modern, prices range from 400 to 550 depending on room and season. If it were on beach road it would be a 800-1000+ baht room. The only other one I've stayed at was on a short dirt road off 2nd road. It was about 300baht without a pool. Sawadees in general are a really good deal for those looking for lower/mid end lodgings at low end prices.

PIX!!! Can't wait to share a few Photo's with you guys. Hope Jackson can free up the service soon.

Tamaman
04-19-04, 05:28
Wanderlust, great info on HIV test, I want to do that with a TG too. Can they also do Clamidia and other STDs at the same time? Are you confident about the accuracy (I guess you are but did you research it or something?)

Thanks

Gladiator
04-19-04, 10:45
Sexreview, thanks for those recommendations, I'll try to go and take a look at those chicks. You are right about Super Baby, plenty of good lookers there, but it is true that they have the super-star attitude, at least I spoke to a couple of them and they looked a bit cold and distant, not the kind of attitude I like.

I haven't fucked a single go-go bar girl so far in this trip, I am surviving mostly on beer bar girls and some freelancers now and then. The longer I stay the more gems I come accross among all the hugs in the beer bars.

On Saturday night I saw for the first time some water battles in the evening, but they were few and mostly one to one battles between farangs, I didn't get wet. But last night (Sunday night) when I got out of Marine disco with my LT cutie (recruited in Soi 8) and made the way to the hotel there were water all over the place, no chance to avoid it.

By the way, I have been going with 19 yo cuties into Marine disco with no problem, despite the fact that only 20 year-olds or older can go in. When the guys at the entrance check the ID and see she is 19 yo some times they don't say anything at all but on some occassions they tell her she cannot enter, but when I insist on it they allow them in.

Today is the total madness, traffic on Beach Road is very slow, it is faster to walk.

Life continues to be beautiful in Pattaya. Songkran has not affected at all my fun, on the contrary it is nice seeing some cuties dancing with their wet bodies under the sun.

IMHO Pattaya during Songkran is as fun as always. Same same.

Andix
04-20-04, 03:51
Too add to what was already said about Super Baby Go-Go, the majority of the girls accept only short-time.This is expecially true on weekend days when the bar is super crowded. And on top of this some of the "stars" shamelessly ask for 2000 baht for a short-time. Even if you get crazy about a star girl, don't take her. She will go to your room and give you a rushed service. As soon as you pop, she's out of your room and back to the bar.

I found good selection and much better service at the go-go Paris, which is two doors down the soi. The atmosphear is more relaxed and you get long-time for 2000 baht from the best looking ones. Some will go for 1500 LT.

Andix

Macgoo
04-20-04, 03:53
Brethren,

I've been doing preliminary research for a planned trip to Pattaya and was stunned by some recent news. Were you guys aware of the following dangers found in a recent article?

"A half-drunk and drugged big blonde Dane wakes up relived of $500 US. Last thing he remembers is that this beautiful Thai prostitute gave him a pill with her tongue, telling him it was an aphrodisiac."

"About 75 to 100 tourists are found dead every year in Pattaya"

"For two months the police go to The Marine and always hear the same story. Nobody is killed though; the police follow the stupid tourists for it's safety after they leave the bar, but they needed proof for a murder rap. Finally, an undercover officer flush with cash gets surrounded by The Marine bar girls until Mafia thugs send their two most beautiful girls to suggest a sex-crazed night in a local hotel..."

Pills with tongue and Mafia; wow, guess no one every said mongering was entirely safe!

Ez

Explorer8939
04-20-04, 04:13
maybe i am crazy, but i was walking around in pattaya with never more than 3000 bht, and a limited atm card. if i were date raped, and lost some or all of my cash, it wouldn't be the end of the world, especially if i had had fun the night before.

Wanderlust
04-20-04, 05:06
Tamaman:
In regards the accuracy of the 1/2 hour HIV tests at the hospital in Pattaya I did no research nor do I know anything about the process or various methods. What I do know is that the hospital is not primitive and staff at Pattaya Memorial Hospital are every bit as educated (many of them in the states) as our doctors in america. Many hospitals in Thailand believe it or not are internationally acclaimed. I have had alot of dental work done at that hospital and I will never go to a dentist again in the states. These guys are really really good. SOOOO from that perspective I just trust that they know what they are doing with the HIV tests as well. Yea, I trust the results.

That Asshole
04-20-04, 06:46
Going through the internet porn sites I saw amazing things that truly shocked me. There are some guys who are fucking them TGs and Phils by the dozen. 2 or three guys at the time.

Anals, multiple facial cumshots, double entries, etc. They are also photographing and filming this. There were a few previews and it's pretty hard stuff. Now I feel quite a bit down and useless, as my erotic adventures seem very simple and too innocent.

Just talking with the girls, play some games and off we go kissing, bedroom play, etc. Actually it's quite beautiful and we all have a great time usually.

But maybe I should be a bit more "hardcore". Are there any "hardcore" guys reading this who I could hook up with in Pattaya or elsewhere for some action?

A.

Ljohnson
04-20-04, 20:44
Just returned from 3 days in Pattaya. Was there for the Songkran festivities and got drenched, of course. Arrived at 11:00 pm on the 17th after two days in Phnom Penh (different report.) Stayed at Diamond Beach Hotel; negotiated a rate, via internet, for 1,000 baht for an ocean view room, which was a nice room but it had bugs.

So much for the mundane. I visited my old favorite, Living Dolls, and was treated very well after buying a few lady drinks. But during Songkran they raised the barfine to 1,000 baht and I didn't want to pay that. So, I had a good time there with the girls and then headed a beer bar near my hotel where I knew a girl from my last trip. Hung out with her, drank and was exhausted. Went to bed and slept (boring, I know.)

Next day I headed to Beach Road, having never explored there before. I walked maybe a block or two and didn't see anything interesting; some obvious ladyboys and not so attractive girls. Then, a cutie caught my eye. She said hi; nice smile; I kept walking but only for about 30 feet. I stopped and looked back. She was walking toward me, smiling. "Where you go now?" "Just walking." Long story short, we agreed on 500 baht short time, my hotel.

She was fantastic. Great head. Great fuck. Petite, very pretty, 20 years old. I gave her 500 plus 200 tip. I was happy and she acted happy. We went out for Thai lunch after and it was a very pleasant experience.

More later.

LJ

Ljohnson
04-21-04, 10:23
I have a great girlfriend in Pattaya - I'll tell you why.

I intentionally put off seeing her until my last full day there since I wanted to enjoy the other beauties first and still have a day and night with her. She came to my hotel on the afternoon of the 19th and we spent the afternoon and early evening in bed. After a good post-coital nap, we showered and went out for the evening. Stopped by a beer bar to say hello to my friend, Mai, and then on to Champion where my girlfriend works. I had told her I would pay her barfine upfront so she would have the night off and we could spend the night together. My taxi was picking me up at 3:30 a.m. for the drive to BKK and my morning flight to L.A.

From the beer bar we went to Champion as planned. She introduced me to some of her friends and we ordered drinks. I was watching the lovelies dancing onstage and thought to myself that these beauties were no longer available to me; not this trip. But that's okay, I told myself, I had more than my share in Cambodia two days earlier and during my second day in Pattaya. Now was the time for my girlfriend and me. However, I could not take my eyes off this one girl dancing on the stage in front of me.

Her eyes were the first thing I noticed. Big and beautiful and looking right at me; she knew I liked her. Full, sensuous lips. Perfect ass and legs, very slim waist, silky smooth brown skin and long flowing black hair. Her tits were small, but her nipples were perfect for sucking. Dark brown and the size and shape of the nipples on a baby bottle - big and protruding straight out.

I had to inquire. I asked my girlfriend, "Do you know her?" "Yes." As the beauty stepped down off the stage and replaced her red tube top, I asked to meet her, saying I wanted to buy her a drink. My girlfriend obliged, introducing us and indicating that the girl should sit next to me on my right; my girlfriend was on my left. The beauty and I started talking; she spoke enough English to carry on a reasonable conversation. I told her I was with my girlfriend tonight but that I would really like to see her on my next visit. She asked when that would be and I told her. My girlfriend noticed we were getting along and asked, "You like her? You want to go with her? I wait for you here." I was shocked. "Really? It's okay?" "It's okay. I know you on holiday and want to have good time. I want you be happy." I didn't argue. I asked my new, gorgeous friend if that was okay with her. "Okay" she smiled. I paid the bar bill and the barfines for both my girlfriend and my new friend and she and I headed for my hotel.

I won't go into a porno style narrative but over the period of the next two and a half hours I had perhaps the best sex I ever experienced. There was something about the way or bodies fit together, how we anticipated each others pace and rhythm, alternating slow, fast, soft, hard, pounding furiously and then slowing to a gentle, loving in and out. Her on top, me on top, lots of kissing and loving eye contact; smiling and even laughing. It was hardcore sex, girlfriend experience, pleasant conversation, everything. She has an aunt in Texas will visit the states in August. I told her I will arrange for her to come to California, if she is willing. She asked, "Will you make love to me in California?" Maybe it was a total act but I was in heaven. And all with my girlfriend's endorsement (she wanted me to be happy!)

So, for the 500 baht bar fine and 1,000 to the girl after (plus 200 extra tip) I had the best sex ever. I spent the rest of the evening with my girlfriend and she was just as sweet and loving to me as she could be. Of course, she rode with me to the airport and I got on the plane to L.A. a very happy man.

Freeler
04-21-04, 15:32
"Of course, she rode with me to the airport and I got on the plane to L.A. a very happy man."

Of course?
Sure, to pick up the next sucker from the airport, of course!

SexReview
04-21-04, 15:45
Freeler,

Do you find it funny that Ljohnson doesn't post the name, number or photo of this girl. Maybe he doesn't want to see the truth about his new love posted here? Some guys will never learn.

Sexreview

Ljohnson
04-21-04, 16:18
I did not photo my "new love" as I had run out of film at this point. I do not recall her having a number. The name she gave me was "King" and she works at Champion. I do have some pictures of other girls which I will post along with their names. I used a film camera and am having the film processed now onto disk so I can post them. I am not trying to hide anything and I am not deluded into thinking these girls love me or are not out to get everything they can for themselves. I am just reporting that they did their job very well and I had a great time. If that makes me a sucker or naive, so be it. I am just reporting what happened and my thoughts and feelings about the experience. Isn't that what we are expected to do here.

What is the problem?

PurpleNGold
04-21-04, 16:28
C'mon guys. Lay off. He posted an apology a while ago concerning his RTFF posts, and gave a good effort at a decent wank material report (highlights without any contact details).

I'm all for bashing the RTFF'ers. And, maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like he's trying to change his ways. Shouldn't we give him a fresh start?

Having said that, LJohnson, your defense is lacking considering your original report referred to your girlfriend as opposed to the 2nd that appears to make her seem like just a girl that you bonk on a regular basis. Not attacking you, just trying to point out where you might improve reporting so as to help the most senior guys start appreciating your efforts.

JuiceSpike
04-21-04, 16:30
Ljohonson,

..."If that makes me a sucker or naive, so be it..."

Well said. At least you are aware of it. Good luck with your new found love... Amazing.

juice.

Ljohnson
04-21-04, 17:09
PurpleNGold -

Thanks for the feedback. I made no reference to my girlfriend in my original report. I only referred to a girl I picked up on Beach Road. My girlfriend I referred to in my second report. I met her last year when I was in Pattaya and she worked at Living Dolls. Her name is Moo and now she works at Champion. She is the only one I referred to as my girlfriend and she is the one who said it was cool for me to go with the other girl at Champion. She is an older girl (33) and very petite and high energy. There is a great chemistry between us and we keep in touch via email and occasional phone calls. That's why I call her my girlfriend.

JuiceSpike -

As for my referring to the other girl as my "new love" I put the term in quotes to indicate I'm not really serious. She just showed me a great time.

PurpleNGold
04-21-04, 17:35
LJohnson,

Apologies for miscounting the posts. I meant 2nd and 3rd, respectively.

Wanderlust
04-21-04, 18:26
LJohnson,
THANK YOU!!!..............................................Thanks man for giving me a really hearty chuckle this morning. It's a wonderful thing to wake up in the morning and laugh. Sets up the whole rest of the day. And the best part of it is you are funny without even trying to be funny. A real talent. A natural.
Really, it's not you that is that humorous to me. It's the other guys. They really shread you dude. It's this kind of humorous entertainment thing. I used to tune into this forum when they did that stuff to SA. Purely for the entertainment value.
I agree though with PnG. You apologized and are reporting now. Take it easy guys? Would like to see a pix of your hottie. Maybe we could compile a tally of how many times the collective members have screwed her!

Ljohnson
04-21-04, 18:47
Wanderlust -

You're welcome (I think.) (-:

Happy to provide some entertainment. To the rest of you, continue to "shred' me if it makes others happy.

I will post pics as soon as I have them. I did not however, take pics of the "Champion" girl but I will have some of the two girls I picked up on Beach Road as well as the Khmer girls I had in Cambodia (see Cambodia, PP section.)

Signed: The Unintentionally Funny Shredee

Firedick
04-21-04, 22:11
Well, at least this has all given me a reason to go into Champion when I'm in Pattaya. I'll bring my camera.

FD

Gladiator
04-22-04, 18:57
On my last night in Pattaya, which was the last night of Songkran too, I started my hunting at around 7.45 pm in Soi 2 and walked down along 2nd Road towards Soi 6 and then on to Soi 7, where I finally attacked my victim of the night: 18 yo, petite, beautiful face and great body. It had taken me less than 1 hour to hunt down a good pussy, it was a lucky night.

After the compulsory sex session at the hotel we went to several go-gos and then to Marine disco to listen to some great trance, but this time the bastard at the entrance didn't let my cutie in, I couldn't believe it.

I then decided to go to the worst shithole in Pattaya: Tony disco. Why did I go? I am not sure, most probably I just wanted to check if it was still a shithole or if it had improved since I was last there 2 years ago. But Tony hasn't improved, and most probably it never will: a depressing band playing crapy songs, a lot of grannies, some lady-boys and a guaranteed rip-off, that is Tony. It has though a positive side: they never check ID's at the entrance, that is the only good point of Tony's shithole.

The next day I had to leave for Bangkok and went to the bus station, it was around 2-2.30 pm when I arrived there and it started to rain. The bus station was bloody busy, plenty of people were leaving the Sacred City after Songkran was over. They gave me a tickect for the 15.30 bus, which in fact left at 16.30 because they were running late, that is, I spent around 2-2.30 hours in that fucking station, it was blazing. Had I known that in advance I would have taken a taxi.

PurpleNGold
04-22-04, 19:03
Gladiator,

Strange. When I was there, Tony was the only disco with any significant crowd at all. It was a dj doing music and not a live band.

Freeler
04-22-04, 19:57
Gladiator,

It is common knowledge not to travel away from BKK at the beginning of Thai holidays* and not towards BKK when they are (almost) over...

*King's Birthday, NewYear, ChineseNewYear, Songkran, LoiKratong

Ljohnson
04-22-04, 21:21
My last night in Pattaya was also the last night of Songkran (April 19.) After I had completed my delicious encounter with the lovely "King" from Champion, Moo (my girlfriend) and I went out from Champion to Living Dolls where she previously worked. She said "hi" to her old cohorts and I bought drinks and was nuzzled by various cuties while Moo looked on and smiled. After an hour or so I was getting tired. My taxi was picking us up at 3:30 a.m. as I had a 7:30 a.m. flight from BKK to LAX. Moo wanted to go to another club; "Bamboo" she said. So we went.

I had not heard of Bamboo but it wasn't bad. The band played covers of various American rock classics; they did a good job of covering some BeeGees and other tunes. The dance floor was crowded and people seemed to be having a good time. I must have been drunk or in love (at the moment) because Moo asked me if I wanted to dance and I agreed. (I figured it was the least I could do after what she had done for me earlier in the evening - sending me off with the beautiful King for the best sex in my life.) But my point is, on that night, Bamboo was a good place to be. Mellow, happy scene, decent music - but possibly not a place to find pussy. It seemed that the guys had brought their girls with them.

Ljohnson
04-23-04, 13:59
Travelling from BKK to Pattaya:

For those of you who may be new to the Pataya scene, this might be helpful:

When you arrive at the airport (BKK) and want to go directly to Pattaya, you can get ripped off. As I was exiting the terminal this "nice Thai lady" asked me where I wanted to go. She said she was "Airport Information." I told her Pattaya, and she quoted me a price of 1800 baht for a car to Pattaya. I told her I just wanted a cab to the bus station so I could ride the bus to Pattaya. She quoted me a price of 650 for a ride to the bus station. I told her that sounded too high and she said that's what it cost.

I went outside to the "taxi meter" booth and told them I just wanted to go to the bus station. They gave me a taxi to Morchit bus terminal for 200 baht. (They quoted a price of 1200 baht for a taxi all the way to Pattaya.) The bus from there to Pattaya was 94 baht. I have taken taxis and ridden the bus and, in my opinion, the bus is fine and gets you there almost as fast and is ever so much cheaper. Either way, just watch out for the rip off artists at the airport who will be very pleasant and give you the impression that there service is the "official" one.

Freeler
04-23-04, 14:27
Ljohnson,

Now we're getting somewhere!

You took the bus to Pattaya and said:
"I have taken taxis and ridden the bus and, in my opinion, the bus is fine and gets you there almost as fast and is ever so much cheaper."
Which I said ages ago but then the taxi-rip-off-defenders cum along to slam-dunk that TRUTH in the bin.
However, next time, you can save yourself another B190 by taking the bus from the airport to Morchit2 busterminal.
Feel free to ask how to do it when that happy time arrives (or RTFF:D).

PurpleNGold
04-23-04, 14:28
LJohnson,

You can get a minvan to Pattaya direct from the airport for something ridiculously low. I can't remember the actual cost, but if you look back in this thread around the June/July timeframe, you'll find posts in which JZ and some others told me about it.

Ljohnson
04-23-04, 17:00
Damn!

Seasoned Senior Members are treating me like a human being! Actually engaging me in a discussion without sarcasm or veiled insults! (Actually, PNG, you've been very fair with me throughout.)

Nice to know you guys. (-:

LJ