PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Pattaya Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Bide59
04-12-03, 00:58
Hi Homer Simpson,
got your pics (thanks) but deleted your mail unfortunately.
Could you please send me your address again so I can send you my pictures ?

//Bide59

Khun
04-12-03, 03:17
How to see the pictures on this forum. I can see string to submit pictures but how to retrieve them?

Dr. Cop
04-12-03, 04:54
I need a quick questioned answered:

I book into Flipper lodge and the now say they are doing renovations to the hotel for the time period I want, Has any stayed at FLIPPER HOUSE HOTEL?? any comments.

Thanks,

Dr. C

Joe Zop
04-12-03, 05:18
Great stuff, khun and bide59, keeping up with Traveler's high standards. Thanks!

Khun, you get to the pics from the Home link up on the top left of the page, but I don't think anything's been updated for more than a year.

Bide59
04-12-03, 10:31
khun and joe_zop,

I sent my pictures to Jackson so we have to wait until he uppdates the gallery. In the meantime, give me your e-mail adress and I can send some pics to you. Maybe you have some to share with ?
adress: villhakul@yahoo.com
//bide59

The Traveler
04-12-03, 19:17
Dr. Cop :

Regarding Flipper Lodge, haven't stayed there, but had a look at the rooms just two weeks ago. I don't like them, rooms are quite basic and a bit worn down. There are better rooms available for the same amount or even cheaper. Avoid the surplus for the so called sea view. It's just that the room will face the beach, but that doesn't mean that you can see it.

If you like to stay at soi 8 try the Sunbeam or Eastiny Inn. Same price like Flipper Lodge but cleaner/newer rooms. As far as I remember Eastiny also got a nice pool.

Ice Inn at Second Road between Mike and Soi 9 is ok as well. Big aircon rooms with TV and huge frige at 600 - 700 baht.

Hope it helps.

ClitCommander
04-13-03, 12:26
Hey all,

Been to Pattaya before and went to a soapy soap near the shopping center. Actually, it was right next to the shopping mall (the mall with the KFC, theatres, some Japanese restaraunt). Know which one i'm talking about? Anyway, when i went to this massage parlor (the one with the big fish bowl type) i paid 2500 baht for a two-three hour session for a shower / massage / intercourse session. I was just wondering, if you have been to the same place i am talking about, did I pay too much? The ladies there were very beautiful - not the ones you find at the bars that line the streets. This place was very sleek and the women sleeker (high-class). Not the kind of girls you could take back to your room for a mere 500 baht. If you could tell me if I paid too much, feel free to edcate me on the price differential.

Thanks,
CC

The Traveler
04-13-03, 21:42
ClitCommander :

See my reports from last month. Tap and me had been in all three soapies close to BIG C, Sabailand, Sabai Dee and Sabai Room.
Both charge for a 90 - 120 min session 1.500 as far as I recall. If you really got 3hrs then the price is ok, otherwise they charged you. Furthermore you should tip the girls depending on the services provided. FS should be about another 500 tip.
Anyway, you can take the girls to your room if you want and they agree. Price depends on time of day. See my reports for the prices. Goy, no 176 at Sabailand (recommend her), told me the different prices. Early afternoon was about 1.500 or so, late evening just 600.

Have fun.

SexReview
04-14-03, 06:59
Originally posted by Dr. Cop
I need a quick questioned answered:

I book into Flipper lodge and the now say they are doing renovations to the hotel for the time period I want, Has any stayed at FLIPPER HOUSE HOTEL?? any comments.

Thanks,

Dr. C

I have stayed at both Flipper House and Lodge. I liked both of them, great staffs and a good price. At Flipper Lodge I do pay the extra baht for seaview. Get a 4th or 5th floor rooms have less street noise.
Sexreview

Dr. Cop
04-14-03, 08:16
Next Question, What is the web site or contact info for both the Eastiny Inn or Place, How do I find out the rates and what type of rooms and make a reservation???
Thanks, Dr. "C"

Jodomas
04-14-03, 13:22
The Traveler

Sunbeam seems like a good choice but standard rooms look a bit rundown in their website. Also, Is it guest friendly?

jodo+

SexReview
04-15-03, 07:17
Originally posted by jodomas
The Traveler

Sunbeam seems like a good choice but standard rooms look a bit rundown in their website. Also, Is it guest friendly?

jodo+

Yes it is guest friendly like all the hotels on Soi 7 and 8. The rooms are better in person than on the web site.

Sexreview

Bide59
04-15-03, 19:51
Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of pictures from my trip to Pattaya which I would like to share with you. The respons was that enormous that my mailbox got overloaded. I opened a Yahoo group where you can find my best ones, enjoy under
http://*************************thaipics

Please feel free to add your own pictures. I would like to see yours too.
/bide59

Dr. Cop
04-16-03, 05:19
Excellent Photos, Hope to see the girls in a couple of weeks...

Phuquer
04-16-03, 16:16
Originally posted by Dr. Cop
Next Question, What is the web site or contact info for both the Eastiny Inn or Place, How do I find out the rates and what type of rooms and make a reservation???
Thanks, Dr. "C"

I have a business card from the Eastiny Place.
Location is 315/2-3 Mu 10
Pattaya Beach Road, Soi 8
Banglamung Chonburi 20260 Thailand
Tel (6638)427702-5
email : eastinyp@ptty.loxinfo.co.th , eastinyinn@hotmail.com
I was there in mid Feb, and the rates were 800baht for a standard, 1200 for a suite (but people in the pool can look in your room), and 1800 for a good suite. I stayed in the standard room, and it was quite nice. Make sure you ask them to put you on the side furthest from Soi 8, so you can have peace and quiet. I stayed there and it is right in the middle of the action. Clean rooms, and good service. I would recommend it to anyone. I would stay there again. Breakfast is not included, but was an extra 120baht. Enjoy, and let me know how you like the place.

SexReview
04-18-03, 11:40
Well, just got into Pattaya about 2 hours ago from Bangkok, Friday afternoon and Songkran is in full swing, water everwhere. Was not even out of the cab 30 seconds and got powdered in the face, but she was cute so not that bad. I think I will stick around Walking Street tonight should be less water. I know one thing for sure don't want to be anywhere near Soi 7 and 8 the kings of the water. Will report later.
Sexreview

Ngp477
04-18-03, 18:13
arriving bangkok on Monday, just wondering if the SARS epidemic, war with Iraq, and economy has reduced the number of guys travelling to Pattaya and if so, are the prices any cheaper?

Also, what is the latest on the Penhouse? I was there last time and the rooms were affordble, but there was street noise and the AC broke, so I had to change rooms.

Dinghy
04-19-03, 23:54
I came back 4/8 so this info is a little dated - but the number of F'rangs seems to be down significantly (according to locals - they estimate 75%). Lady prices aren't they seem to be the same but the girls seem to be looking for a "sugar daddy" (which I'm not). (but pattaya is so cheap relatively anyway...) Penthouse offered me an inside room for 650B (so no noise) Depends on what you use the room for - sleeping, bonking as long as it's cool and secure, what does it matter? I thought about trying one of the 300B AC rooms (no-name hotels) and seeing what they were like

SexReview
04-20-03, 12:36
Well, have been in Pattaya for 48 hours now and I can tell you the number of guys in town is way down from early in the year. Even Songkran on the 19th yesterday was not as wild as in the past. And prices are down because of less clients.

About Songkran in Pattaya:
You will get wet, if you try to fight it you will lose. Your best option is to just join in for the day and have fun. Saturday was the biggest water fight of my life. Thousands of people and a big party. No ONE was dry in the city, even the police were soaked. So my running buddy and I just joined in with the party. Picked up a pair of water pack guns and left second road and south Pattaya road heading towards Soi 8, then around Soi 7 and back up beach road to walking street. Three and one half hours later, and 150 liters of water from my gun I was all done. Want to see the biggest wet t-shirt contest in the world come to Pattaya for Songkran. The down side they also throw and try to put white baby powder and starch on your face and body. The powder burns your eyes. Our answer was to double team them with shots of water to the face and most times the two Americans (us) won the battle. As I said a big water fight and playing like a kid again.

Saturday Night

By night fall most water had stopped and the parties moved into the bars. Living Dolls, Showcase, Misty's , Classroom all still great. In Electric Blues something new this trip. About half the servers are wearing hooters t-shirts cut off so the nipples are put and showing, a really great look.

Barfined fro Living Dolls first night, a server so 600 baht plus 1000 ST, would have stayed but I wanted to sleep. And the second night Misty's feature girl from January (see web site) Nid I had seen her before, as always great service 600 baht plus 1000 baht. My running partner is with a girl from Honey A Go Go who he had in October, he is paying a bar fine of 500 baht and 1500 day and she wants to stay with him 24/7.

Other than it being very hot it is a great time to be here.
Sexreview

Khun
04-21-03, 11:57
Originally posted by dinghy
thought about trying one of the 300B AC rooms (no-name hotels) and seeing what they were like

I stayed at "Sawadee Court" in a soi on second road for a night (with the newbie in my last story, yes that happened there only) @ B 400 (AC room). (We checked in at 3.00am) Not a bad idea if you are coming back to room just for Boom Boom. If you are not a person who like to stay more at the room. Nice clean room but small in size. Little bigger than double bed & with attached bath (no tub).
I feel sometime boom boom at matterss build up of springs is very difficult

Enjoy

SexReview
04-22-03, 04:16
I don't uderstand how some guys can come to Pattaya on vacation and stay with one girl. My running partner is back to the same girl again, had her the first two nights and last night our fourth here. She got mad when he didn't take her on Sunday night so he had to take her last night.

Sunday;
Made the rounds Pattayaland and Walking Street, not many people around as Songkran was over and the Bangkok crowd had left to go home. Classroom and Misty's both had several cute girls working the few clients in the clubs hard. Went over to Electric Blue and saw several of the dancers from living dolls who have switched clubs. Stayed for the sex show that started around 10:00 and then we head out again. Made a quick stop in Honey A Go Go to see a friend, Honey is not really a great club, most of the dancers are just average at best. But I did spot a new cute one, looked young (20) and very sweet. After a little investagation I had the story. Started work three days before, never had a bar fine or a Faulong, just a Thai boyfriend. Well, the target was set, time to just move in for the kill. She was so sweet and green it was great. No hard bar girl here, just a great little Thai girl. When I took her one of the other girls set the deal for her, 1000 baht ST, 1500 BT LT. Went back to the hotel and did the deed, she was one nice girl. A very very tight fit but ready and willing to please any way I wanted. After a couple of hours I left it up to her LT, ST, her wouldn't leave. Went bac out to Pattayaland to see her older sister also a dancer (ALL GIRLS A GO GO) and then a bite to eat and back to the room for round two and then round three next morning. Her name is Newt and her number is 21, whorth taking guys.

Monday:
Made the rounds again and took a girl from Diamond A Go Go. This is a smaller club on Soi Diamond, drink prices are low and the girls low key. Q #7 was the winner here, but both #9 and # 36 are also great. Very tired, but did a photo shoot with her and went a round at night and one this morning. Bar fine 500 bt, she never asked how much I give her just said up to me, so I paid her 1500 baht and she was happy.

Pattaya is the real play ground of Thailand it has it all over Bangkok. That is the report for today.
From Pattaya
Sexreview.

Khun
04-22-03, 09:07
Originally posted by SexReview
....new cute one, looked young (20) and very sweet.....She was so sweet and green it was great. No hard bar girl here, just a great little Thai girl. .....she was one nice girl. A very very tight fit but ready and willing to please any way I wanted. .......Her name is Newt and her number is 21, whorth taking guys.
That is the report for today.
From Pattaya
Sexreview.

Thanks sexreview

I like this way when you report a pearl you find & recommend others with the strings link to her/to spot her. This is in real sense a use of this forum when you can get some tengible information & enjoy that.

soon I will see her....

SexReview
04-22-03, 20:42
Changed things up a bit this evening. Not a Go GO Bar night but time to hit hte beer bars. So Soi 7 was on the menu for the evening. First of lots of girls working Soi 7, as many as I saw during the peak of high season in January. The differance is only about 20 percent of the guys are around. So the girls seem to be really hungery and looking for a customer. With 200 baht bar fines and 500 baht short times how can you go wrong? Found a cute girl I had seen before and took her and her friend. Mog and Na are two worth taking a look at. Both work at Happyness Star bar which always seems to have a few real lookers to pick from.

Baht Bus Drivers:
One thing I've never done is let anyone rip me off. So when the drivers have tried to overcharge me in the passed, I have always just paid the fare 5 baht. Yes that is right the legal fare for all is 5 baht. Those signs that say 10 baht are the max fare per person for a group. During my January trip I would have a fight a day over the fare, but now in April not one problem with a driver, business is so slow that they value every client.

From Pattaya
Sexreview

PosterLion
04-23-03, 01:10
sexreview,

That's good info to know, and the fact that those max fare signs are not in both Thai and English is a big red flashing light that screams, "ripoff." :)

poster...

Khun
04-23-03, 03:14
Baht Bus Drivers:
One thing I've never done is let anyone rip me off. So when the drivers have tried to overcharge me in the passed, I have always just paid the fare 5 baht. Yes that is right the legal fare for all is 5 baht. Those signs that say 10 baht are the max fare per person for a group. During my January trip I would have a fight a day over the fare, but now in April not one problem with a driver, business is so slow that they value every client.

the best way in that case is keep some coins in the pocket & pay 5 baht only. thay will not ask you for more as they will understand you know the fare.

Dinghy
04-23-03, 03:27
UHHHH... guys, 5B vs 10B is the difference between .11 US and .22 US.

You mean to say that a LOUSY DIME matters? I SPILL THAT MUCH.

Now when I got to Pattaya and tried to figure out how to get down to "beach road" with a "somewhat" unscrupulos Baht-bus driver, he tried to rip the 2 of us off (The Swede I rode in from BKK with) for 500!! B (to which his told "you get 100B like it or not)

JohnnieBravo
04-23-03, 04:18
Thanks again for all the great posters on this board as I have learned much for my upcoming trip. Was just wondering if it is necessary to have something in Pattaya pre-booked or if there should be plenty decent places to spend the night in the monger area that I could just find someplace when I arrived. I will be travelling in mid to late May. Any insight into this would be appreciated.

SexReview
04-23-03, 05:35
Originally posted by JohnnieBravo
Thanks again for all the great posters on this board as I have learned much for my upcoming trip. Was just wondering if it is necessary to have something in Pattaya pre-booked or if there should be plenty decent places to spend the night in the monger area that I could just find someplace when I arrived. I will be travelling in mid to late May. Any insight into this would be appreciated.

You should have no problem finding a place to stay in Pattaya. One thing you may want to do is prebook a place for your first day. And then look around once here. You really don't want to be hunting for a place to stay your first night, better to get here and just have fun.

SexReview
04-23-03, 05:38
UHHHH... guys, 5B vs 10B is the difference between .11 US and .22 US.

You mean to say that a LOUSY DIME matters? I SPILL THAT MUCH.

Now when I got to Pattaya and tried to figure out how to get down to "beach road" with a "somewhat" unscrupulos Baht-bus driver, he tried to rip the 2 of us off (The Swede I rode in from BKK with) for 500!! B (to which his told "you get 100B like it or not)

It is not the money amount, it is about stealing. I don't let anyone steal from me be it for a penny or for a million dollars. What is mine is mine asnd don't try to take it.

Khun
04-23-03, 13:08
UHHHH... guys, 5B vs 10B is the difference between .11 US and .22 US. You mean to say that a LOUSY DIME matters? I SPILL THAT MUCH.

I paid 3000 B to a girl I enjoyed with, but it may be rip off for some people. I know I spoiled the price of a girl. and many people like me can spoil the whole market. Its not 5B or 10B & specially if you convert to doller. Why don't you pay the girls in dollers like you will be doing in US. The price difference is the root cause you people are coming to asia from thousand kilometers. Don't tell me you cann't get a ride in US at ant cost.

Last week when I was Phuket, I was shocked with baht bus asking 100 baht for 1 kM. 20 times of Pattaya. Some people pay them. and sure some of the spillers will spoil pattaya also.

Pay a price according to the rate. If you have more to spill, spill at conrect place.

Khun
04-23-03, 13:08
UHHHH... guys, 5B vs 10B is the difference between .11 US and .22 US. You mean to say that a LOUSY DIME matters? I SPILL THAT MUCH.

I paid 3000 B to a girl I enjoyed with, but it may be rip off for some people. I know I spoiled the price of a girl. and many people like me can spoil the whole market. Its not 5B or 10B & specially if you convert to doller. Why don't you pay the girls in dollers like you will be doing in US. The price difference is the root cause you people are coming to asia from thousand kilometers. Don't tell me you cann't get a ride in US at ant cost.

Last week when I was Phuket, I was shocked with baht bus asking 100 baht for 1 kM. 20 times of Pattaya. Some people pay them. and sure some of the spillers will spoil pattaya also.

Pay a price according to the rate. If you have more to spill, spill at correct place.

Freeler
04-23-03, 17:31
Khun,

'the best way in that case is keep some coins in the pocket & pay 5 baht only. thay will not ask you for more as they will understand you know the fare.'
What can I say but 'spot on!'. In fact, simply paying the right amount is the best, if not only, way to get rid of all bargaining...

In Phuket the Baht buses are slightly different from the ones elsewhere. Always bargain HARD! After 6PM everything turns taxi.
The B20 ride from Town to Patong goes from B20 to B500 or over if you're stupid...
There is nothing wrong with paying a girl B3,000. As long as you know you pay her a very high wages. But if you think that B3,000 girls are all there is, think again.

Dinghy,

'You mean to say that a LOUSY DIME matters? I SPILL THAT MUCH.'
What can I say but 'all wrong!'
Do you pay twice the busfare at home? Do you pay twice the price of a beer at home? Do you pay twice the airfare getting to Thailand? So why would you pay twice the price in Thailand?
Also, if you take a normal bus from Ekamai or Morchit to Pattaya, there is no way in hell that you can miss the signs saying: 'BEACH B20'.

Posterlion,

'the fact that those max fare signs are not in both Thai and English is a big red flashing light that screams, "ripoff." '
Ehhr, if the signs are there, they are in both Thai and English. But the fare always applies, wether the sign is there or not.

PosterLion
04-23-03, 18:26
Freeler,

I never took a cab there but had heard about it from friends in BKK. The only time I ever went down there was with a girl from BKK that drove me there for the weekend. We stayed in the KSC internet office with a friend of hers that worked there. No hot water and no AC (but good fan).

Therefore, I have never mongered in Pattaya. I should probably refrain from posting on this board until I have had a TG there, and for that matter, actually been in a cab there. :)

A lot of times signs that are in English only are a dead give away for a scam, no matter what country you are in (except of course, English speaking countries.)

Thanks for the correction,
poster...

SexReview
04-24-03, 02:09
Yesterday was a strange one for me in Pattaya. Didn't really have a lot of plans for the day very hot and sunny. Thought about taking a trip to the Island to do some photo wi\ork but took a pass and got some much needed sleep. My partner took his girl to the Island and they had a great time. Theferry is a good deal at 20 baht each way.

So the plan was last night to go out along Walking Street and Pattayaland to take pictures of the door girls. I had had some request for photos of the dancers at Classroom A Go Go on Pattayaland 2 so I thought it would be a good time to do. I found two little hotties that I knew would shooot great and be lots of fun after the shoot. #95 had only been at the club 2 days and no bar fines. Talked to both girls and no problem with them but they said they must asked Momason if they can leave. Ask Momason if they can leave I'm paying to let them leave that is the reson for bar fines here. Monason came over and said they could leave at midnight it was 8 at night. F..... that I'm not waiting. Then changed to 10:00 then ok one girl at 9:00. I ended up walking out and taking no one from classroom. So the bar lost 1200 baht and the girls a couple thousand each. I always paid for the photos as it is a business deal and I get full releases.

Bottom line be careful withj Classroom they play by their own rules.

Sexreview

SeattleGman
04-24-03, 02:26
Is it typical that they don't answer email? I've tried both email addresses with no response. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by Phuquer
I have a business card from the Eastiny Place.
Location is 315/2-3 Mu 10
Pattaya Beach Road, Soi 8
Banglamung Chonburi 20260 Thailand
Tel (6638)427702-5
email : eastinyp@ptty.loxinfo.co.th , eastinyinn@hotmail.com
I was there in mid Feb, and the rates were 800baht for a standard, 1200 for a suite (but people in the pool can look in your room), and 1800 for a good suite. I stayed in the standard room, and it was quite nice. Make sure you ask them to put you on the side furthest from Soi 8, so you can have peace and quiet. I stayed there and it is right in the middle of the action. Clean rooms, and good service. I would recommend it to anyone. I would stay there again. Breakfast is not included, but was an extra 120baht. Enjoy, and let me know how you like the place.

Khun
04-24-03, 07:24
Originally posted by Freeler
Khun,
There is nothing wrong with paying a girl B3,000. As long as you know you pay her a very high wages. But if you think that B3,000 girls are all there is, think again.

I know very well the rate is not B 3,000 in Pattaya. Being a member of this forum I know the prices very well. Actualy I did not fix price before hand & afterward I did not like to fight with the girl I fuc.k tight hard without KY.

Skinless
04-24-03, 08:06
Ah! Yes! The old refrain! Like love, love, love. Is there any question more important that that old chestnut: how much should one pay and/or how much can one get away with paying? Freeler does seem to count the pennies. But against that, it must be stated no one (should) like to get ripped off. Word gets around and if guys are paying 10 bt instead of 5 bt, 100 bt instead of 50 bt, then as Khun shows, they end up paying 100 instead of 10, 3,000 instead of 1,000 etc. One good thing about getting a bargain basement deal is to know what the price range actually is. Freeler got a fuck for 50 bt, others have paid maybe 50,000 bt.

A good example of this is the barfine. If you are into GFE or whatever, 200 bt is probably ok. But guys are paying 600 bt and more and then paying 2-3k bt for what the bargirls will supply for 1k bt. Sometimes, not alway, the go go girl will be "better". Me, I prefer them "poor but honest". I prefer freelancers. But i am only a skinhead.

Phuquer
04-24-03, 14:39
Originally posted by SeattleGman
Is it typical that they don't answer email? I've tried both email addresses with no response. Any recommendations?

I have never sent them email. I had stayed there in Feb. and I took one of their business cards. That's how I got the information. My only other suggestion would be to give them a call. It's a pretty nice place, and close to the action. I think it would be worth a call.

SexReview
04-25-03, 09:31
About Food:

Here are a few thoughts about eating in Pattaya. You really don't ned to spend a lot of money to enjoy good meals here. For Breckfast I have three buffets that I like to go to. All are on Second Road right around Soi 12. All are the same price at 85 baht. The Lek and Apex hotels both offer service until 1:00pm and have good food a plus is if with a Thai girl they have many Thai items to keep her happy. The down side is both are open air so no A/c and no made to order eggs. The Diana Inn only services until 11am but is indoors with A-c a big plus on a hot April day they also do made to order eggs but limited Thai food and stop serving early.

For lunch I like the third floor of the Royal Garden Mall in the food court. You need to purchase a food card for whatever amount you want and anything left on it you can use for 14 days are cash in. Many different types of food here all cheap and very tastie. A meal will run well under 100 baht. This is also a great place to pick up girls. Most fast food places can be found around the mall too.

On Soi Diamond of Walking Street you will find Swizz and Momas right across from each other. Both have two complete diner specials, each night for 195 baht and 230 baht. It is a great deal for a white table cloth place that would be 35 to 40 dollars in the states. At the other end of Pattaya Second road is BIg C Mall with several choices for food. They are very good and resonable in price. I find I can eat very well in Pattata for less than $10 dolars per day. One last point the big name places on Walking Street are nice but you pay for the location.

SexReview
04-25-03, 09:38
Classroom Update Soi Pattayaland 2

Yesterday I got the two girls I wanted out of Classroom. The momason let them bar fine but onl;y for short time. Which was fine bacause I wanted to do a photo shoot and had other plans after. Bar fined #95 18 yrs old 40 kilo and 5'4" tall also #74 23 yrs old and 42 kilo 5'2' tall. Interesting to note both girls had been working less than two weeks. Overall things worked out but this Go GO is just two hard to deal with I don't recommend it.
Sexreview

Freeler
04-25-03, 15:02
Khun,

I know very well that you know your prices.
So 'But if you think that B3,000 girls are all there is, think again.' wasn't meant for you but for the people who actually think that B3,000 in general is OK. Sorry for the confusion, it must be my bad English.

Skinless,

As you very well know I thought the B50 girl was joking about her price. This from my original report:
'... the one I picked up lastnight for fuck'n'go had a swell pussy! Jao asked for only B50 and I, STUPID ME!, thought she was joking, so I offered B100. She almost jumped for joy...
What is this world coming too?'
Dammit, I paid twice the price:(!

Phuquer
04-25-03, 15:14
About Food:

Another good alternative that is available in Pattaya, as it is in a few places in Bangkok (Siam Center, and Ratchada Mall, to name a couple), is S&P. You can get a couple of pretty good non Thai dishes here, but their Thai food is really good. Their menu has lots of photos, so people who don't know how to order Thai food can see what they are ordering. In all, a good place to get a meal, and the prices are inexpensive. They are at the shopping mall (I forget the name, but probably Mikes Shopping Mall). on Beach Road.

Dinghy
04-26-03, 15:11
Skewered and roasted on a spit for 5B. <cowering> whimper whimper...

OK so next trip I'll pay the songtaew the "official" 5B in Pattaya. OK now one for the group - HOW do you figure out where they are heading? Coming off beach road they get to 2nd road and some turn left, some head toward Jomtien. Any way to know in advance (with VERY limited Thai)?

I was walking on 2nd road down toward the Jomtien cut-off and got more or less picked up by a street girl who lead me back to her room. It was going to be a cheapie BJ - 200B but she wouldn't let me check the plumbing so I walked. Didn't look katoey so I wonder if it was her timeof the month. Anyway, no plumbing verification, no go.

Food - y'know it's pretty hard to eat a whole bunch (food, that is) in tropical weather (dropped almost 17 pounds in 12 days) so most of the buffets are limited value, but what I found is that a "light" breakfast of Thai soup with a couple of fried eggs lasts pretty much all day. They were intrigued at a leftie with chopsticks who eats at a spice level equivalent to a Thai (had a difficult time convincing them that I REALLY meant it when I said "Thai spicy")

Hey Free - where WAS this "one buckie fuckie" (and you paid 2) anyway? Not Pattaya? (just curious)

Freeler
04-26-03, 17:03
Dinghy,

'HOW do you figure out where they are heading?'
By pointing!
N-E-V-E-R talk to the driver!
Do not point with one finger but make a gentle gesture with your whole arm pointing in the general direction you want to go.
Suppose you're on SecondRoad and SoiPattayaLand and you want to go well into CentralRoad, just point down SecondRoad and then indicate a right turn.
If they stop, they're going in your direction.
You could walk to the best spot to get on, I mean, if you were getting on a bus, wouldn't you walk to the busstop? Same-same here.
Basicly, in Pattaya all you can lose is B5 if make the wrong choice...

'Anyway, no plumbing verification, no go.'
Good thinking! If she was a bargirl she wouldn't have paid her own barfine:)!

Food. For me: Very light breakfast - toasts or soup, fruits or fruitjuice for lunch and a Thai dish for dinner. I can't imagine how people can get a B85 buffet down...

The B50 fuck upgraded to a B100 fuck took place in Phitsanulok, city of rats and cockroaches:D.

SexReview
04-27-03, 04:55
originally posted by samus aran
sex review:

friend, i had those same girls you are talking about 3 months ago in my room. why do you believe the mamasan that these girls are "country fresh?" didn't you know that this is the line evrywhere! i thought you were a pro at this stuff but i guess not. stop thinking you are getting the "virgins." pattaya is for washed up pros. stop worrying about length of service and get into humping these girls.

your friend
samus aran

samus aran,
we all know your dislike for pattaya so i would except nothing less of a comment from you. but a couple of problems with your "story"three months ago i was in pattata for six weeks and in these bars. these girls where not working then. that is point one, point two i have their thai id cards on digital photo, one turn 18 10 days ago the other turn 18 last month. so when you say "friend, i had those same girls you are talking about 3 months ago in my room. " if "believe" you then you are going with ****d girls? because that is the only answer, you lie or you take ****d girls which one is it?

as stated your views on pattaya are clear on the board but next time try toi come up with something better.
sexreview

SexReview
04-27-03, 16:10
Well Guys,

Cobra Gold has hit Pattaya. Saw the first signs of the GI's on Friday morning, a few around Friday night in the bars. Saturday the MP s started to come into the bars and by tonight Sunday every bar I hit on Walking Street and Pattayaland II was 50 percent GI filled. Cobra Gold doesn't start for almost 2 weeks but the advance guys are here now.
Sexreview

Sting
04-27-03, 20:01
Hi SexReview...

Topic: Gold Cobra

Thanks for your information. Do you you know how long they want be in Pattaya ?

Can anyone tell me what is going on during the Gold Cobra period?

The price for the girls is getting higher?

or...

Thanks

Sting

Anonymous
04-27-03, 23:09
Here the first report from a real Pattaya lover!

I go every year to Pattaya for about 2 month's, because my girlfriend lives there. When I read all the great experiences about other Thai beauties, I feel a bit envious; but also surprised , how much is paid for hotelrooms and girls!

For a hotelroom the price is between 300B and 700B p/d. When you go a little more outsite the tourist area, Naklua road, soi 13, there is a nice clean hotel, named Cristal Palace(pink) the price p/d is 200B . I also found on the internet this website www.pornholiday.info they offer you 1 year free living in Pattaya (and a lot off free p.pictures).

But o.k enough about money!!! My self go always secretly to shorttime bars, because my girlfriend is very willing in bed, but no BBBJ. That's why I go for a BBBJ to pattayaland 2; to the billion bar. At the end of January, I went there, to look if the was a nice girl for me. The bar is long and narrow, on one site there are wall-tables, on the other site is the bar. When I was on my way to the back, I felt a hand touching my crotch. I looked arround for the owner of the hand, and at that moment I felt like frozen to the ground, because I looked straight in the face of a white Thai girl, with the same horny face as my favourite '90 pornstar Mimi Miyaki. We talked a little and she told me her name was Nam, and in less than 5 minutes she asked "you want go" and pointed upstairs.Of course I wanted that. I paid the bar 500B (for everything included!!!)

Upstairs we took a shower first, and then went to this small clean (bed)room with red light, so the sphere was erotic. I laid on the bed and made my self clear , that I wanted her to give me a nice BBBJ. And good lord , what then happened I never forget!!! She started off, to give me a few small kisses on the mouth, and then she went down, making a small track with the tip of her tongue, first my neck and than my nipples.(her hand had in the meantime found his way to my scrotum, she gave a soft massage, so my sacred member begun to rize). Her tongue went down to my navel, and there her tongue made small circles. I couldn't hardly wait until she reached my sacred member. She went down and instead of going straight to my member, she went to my scrotum, She took one by one my testicles in her mouth and bite gently on them. With this beautiful horny face so close to my big member, I wanted noting more in the world, than that she took him inside her sexy mouth! She went up too the root of my big member now, and went all up to the head, by licking the shaft with the tip of her tongue. Then she opened her mouth and took the full member, slowly sliding in her mouth,(with her face turned to me, so she looked at me by doing so! What a horny,horny sight! She begun to slide my big member in and out her mouth, suddenly she took him deep insite her mouth and sucked her cheeks in, so my big member got stuck insite her mouth. I never experienced this horny feeling before, and the only thing I wanted was to climax. Her hand who was still massaging my testicles, felt this, because she took my big sacred member just outsite her mouth, so I had my shooting on my own belly. Afterwards we showered again, and I gave her 100B (=2 euro/us) tip money!

In the 4 remaining weeks in Pattaya, I went 3 times more for a nice horny BBBJ, from her!

SexReview
04-28-03, 11:53
Originally posted by Sting
Hi SexReview...

Topic: Gold Cobra

Thanks for your information. Do you you know how long they want be in Pattaya ?

Can anyone tell me what is going on during the Gold Cobra period?

The price for the girls is getting higher?

or...

Thanks

Sting

Business has been hard hit here by SARS so for the most part the prices are staying about the same. More ggirls want to do short time so they can do a couple of dates in a night. The short time rooms are open at most places on Soi Pattayaland II, I know Misty's girls are pushing for in house short times 1600 baht complete with room, bar fine and girls fee. Many bars like Super Baby are hurting for business, top level girls that I had to wait a week for in January to do photo shoots with told me they have not bar fined in a few weeks. The bars that saw a large amount of Asian travelers really neeed Cobra Gold to make it. The Corbra Gold war games end around May 26 (check back a few weeks I posted the dates) but the GI's stay around until June. Don't changer plans to come here just because of Cobra Gold, lots of girls for all.

Sexreview

SexReview
04-28-03, 11:59
Originally posted by Samus Aran
In response to the email:

Certainly there are cheap places to stay in Pattaya. Some of us choose to stay in more lavish surroundings ie swimming pools, exercise room, internet, clean stainless sheets, large bed with appropriate mattress, a bathtub instead of a bucket and sponge. There are all types of accomodations... even in Disney World there are all types of hotels with varying prices. I sense from the email that he is wondering about why some men pay more money. Let me ask him this... Why spend $50,000 for a BMW when a Honda for $20,000 does the same trick? It is up to the consumer, you get what you pay for, I guess.
Samus Aran

I agree with Samus Aran, all different prices for rooms here, I have tried many of them from 400 baht rooms at white Inn to 5000 baht rooms at the Hard Rock. I have found in general you can have a great place to stay for 800 to 1000 baht. And as you know it is about the place you like because the girls don't care, most if not almost all hotels better than the rooms they rent and live in. So pick a room you like and just have fun. My own personal choice is Soi 8 at places like Flipper, Eastiny, and Sunbeam.
Sexreview

JohnnieBravo
04-29-03, 06:23
Just trying to finish my arrangements for my mid-May trip to Bkk and Pattaya. Has anyone ever stayed or know anything about the Queen Victoria Inn? Also I understand the Flipper has two locations......is one better then the other? It seems like the Penthouse is a pretty interesting place......anyone had any experience with this place? Also, I've read a lot about a place called The Residence Garden, does anyone know anything about this place?? Thanks again for everyones wonderful help and suggestions.......I will be sure and post some good reports of my newbie experiences there.

SexReview
04-29-03, 06:55
Just trying to finish my arrangements for my mid-May trip to Bkk and Pattaya. Has anyone ever stayed or know anything about the Queen Victoria Inn? Also I understand the Flipper has two locations......is one better then the other? It seems like the Penthouse is a pretty interesting place......anyone had any experience with this place? Also, I've read a lot about a place called The Residence Garden, does anyone know anything about this place?? Thanks again for everyones wonderful help and suggestions.......I will be sure and post some good reports of my newbie experiences there.

JohnnieB,
I will try to answer your questions as I have been in or stayed at all these hotels. First the Residence Garden, a great place big nice rooms but out of the way. I fee to far from the action, not on best Baht Bus route and a good 15 minute walk to Walking Street. The Flipper Group are on Soi 7 & 8, Flipper Hotel is on Soi 7 near second road side it is the newer of the two and rooms a little bigger. Flipper Lodge is on Soi 8 only about 125 yards off Beach Road. The rooms are a little smaller but I like the staff and location better. Both are very very loud because of the beer bars, don't plan on sleeping between midnight and 2:00AM will not happen. Between the two I would take Flipper Lodge and I was there this January for four weeks no problems at all. Been in the Queen Victoria Inn and I was not impressed by the place you are bettter of at Flipper. The Penthouse is right on Soi Pattayaland II also known as Soi 13/4. It is in the hHeart of Pattayaland. The rooms are nice and set up as sex dens, red lights etc, only five minutes to Walking Street on foot and five minutes by Baht Bus to Soi 8 & 7 beer bars. Many of my friends like the place I don't want to be on Pattayaland II because I barfine several girls from area and can't get into hotel without being seen. Also note the gay bars are very close to hotel, one right nest to it which can be a turn off to many. Before this currt trip I would have said go to Flipper Lodge, but I tried Eastiny Hotel this time and the service and rooms are better, nice pool, breakfast is incluled in rate and great staff. Also they have direct dial phones so you can plug lap top in if you like. Hope this information helps.

Sexreview

SexReview
04-29-03, 10:25
THAI GIRLS & GOLD

Well, I saw it happen again guys, my friend who left Pattaya for the states last night told me before coming that this trip would be different. He had met a girl on our trip here last Oct and fell hard for her. I knew more about her than he did as she is the roomate of another good friend of mine. A expat who has been in Pattaya for many years. But things don't change, leading up to our trip he told me that he would spend some time with her but not the whole trip. Well, he was in Pattaya this time for 11 nights and 10 of them with her. Doesn't sound like less time to me but more time than our Oct trip.

So she pushed for the gold before he left and yesterday afternoon I find myself in a gold shop with him. This morning I get a call from her " take me to the gold shop I want a different item". So this afternoon back to the shop ansd she trades in the one day old chain for a different one, double the baht size.

GUYS YOU BUY GOLD FOR A THAI GIRL SHE JUST SEES IT AS CASH, WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID. SO IF YOU WANT TO SPEND THE BAHT DON'T THINK SHE SEES IT AS ANYTHING BUT A BIG TIP.

Sexreview

SexReview
04-29-03, 10:42
Well, last day today in Pattaya. Late tonight head to the airport and make the 24 hour flight back to the states. It has been a interesting trip and I will add sec\veral more posts from my notes over the next few days. For my somethings traveling Buddy Troy. Yes you are right the best way to get over this place is plan another trip. But we can talk about that next week when you fly up to Boston for that dinner.

Tried The Pump Station on Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2) today. It was the first time on the trip that I saw a cute girl sitting out front. For those that don't know the pump station is a BJ BAR with 15 top 20 girls working. The fee is 370 baht upstairs in semi public bar or 400 baht in a private room. The service was very good and the price fair.

More later

Sexreview

Philo
04-29-03, 13:58
SexReview

Your observation is correct but not alarming in any way. Baht is money and Baht is gold, and when you buy the latter, you don't pay for the design but for the weight.

It isn't that long since you had the same thing in the west: distrust to paper money made the gold standard and distrust to banks made you keep your cash in stones and metals.

And unlike us - thai people don't put love into metals - buying and selling metal is economics .......

SexReview
04-29-03, 15:47
Originally posted by philo
SexReview

Your observation is correct but not alarming in any way. Baht is money and Baht is gold, and when you buy the latter, you don't pay for the design but for the weight.

It isn't that long since you had the same thing in the west: distrust to paper money made the gold standard and distrust to banks made you keep your cash in stones and metals.

And unlike us - thai people don't put love into metals - buying and selling metal is economics .......

I agree with you gold is money here, but more than just money it is safety. If a girl has some gold she feels security and safe because she knows she may always sell if she is down on her luck or in trouble.

Well guys,
it's 9:30pm in Pattaya and I leave soon so this is it from Pattaya this trip. Bar fined a nice cute girl from Frozen A Go Go, back to the room for a few hours of short time and then hit the airport. So long Pattaya until I return in Dec. already counting the days.
Sexreview

The Traveler
04-29-03, 19:52
JohnnieBravo :

I haven't stayed at the Flipper, but checked both just a few weeks ago. I found the rooms a bit worn down and not worth the money. There are better rooms in Pattaya, some even cheaper. Some others and me posted about the hotels at soi 7 and 8 about two weeks ago. Check these posts for advice. Eastiny Inn or Sunbeam would be my choice there.
Flipper is about 800 - 900

Residence Garden is located at the street leading to Jomtien beach, close to Mr. Mac. You have a living room with kitchenette, sleeping room, bathroom and a small balcony. Sleeping room is at the streets side, therefore loud, cause you will hear every motorbike passing by. Rooms are clean but location is a bit far from the action. 10 min walk to South Pattaya.
If you like it, book through freelancer bar, they have a special. Price is around 1200.

Penthouse. Had been there with Tap on my last trip just a few weeks ago. Rooms are very nice ranging from 890 - 6500. Depending what room you take. Cheaper rooms got a very small bathroom, won't even call it like that. Take a mini-suite for just 1400 (Tap and me had one), can bargain down to 1200. There are two different styles of a mini-suite. One or two rooms to share with a friend. They have different suites as well, up to three rooms with jacuzzi, dance stage and so on. Location is great but a bit loud. When we had been there even louder (starting from 2pm) because they did some reconstruction/remodelling of some rooms.

The gay bars close to it are no prob at all. Tap and me even went into one just for fun. Nobody will approach you and none of our girls were disturbed by it.
BTW, every room got a radio/casette/cd-player and a dvd/vcd player. Buy your favourite porn vcd at the street and tell your girl to take it as a blueprint :-)
Only disturbing thing about it was, that I saw bugs on a regular basis. Talked to manager/owner, he was well aware about it and told me that he just cancelled the contracts witrh both firms who should take care. Told him to hire Rent-To-Kill, they did a good job at my houses I used to have there a few years ago.

Sexreview mentioned that he can't get into the hotel without being seen by the girls he already barfined there.
First, girls are sitting/dancing inside, therefore they cannot see you. Just the girls who are trying to get the customers. I took some girls from there and never any prob. Secondly, who cares ??? I ST or LT, but do not marry them. None of their business and they know it too. Always be straight and do not ly, like "I will pick you up tonight again". If you want to get rid of them, then tell them goodbye. It's part of their business and they really prefer it that way, so no disappointing situations.

Gold :
As Sexreview said, it's like cash, so see it that way. I think it's a nicer way of paying a girl, especially if you stay with one longer and don't want to pay on a daily basis. My only prob is, I never stay with one long enough to buy some :-)

LarryOne
04-30-03, 03:51
Email:

Enjoyed your little report. I am heading back to Pattaya in late June early July so I will try the bar you suggested. I myself is a big fan of Pump Station and Nice with Ice - I just think they are such a hoot. I mean what can be better than a BJ while sipping a cold beer.

On another note I am quite amuzed that you mentioned that my old friend Mimi Miyaki is you favourite porn star. Got a good one for you here - while I was in college in LA my roommates sister did porn and one of her friends was none less than Mimi so I have seen a fair share of her in real life. One funny episode was when we had a party one night the girls decided to put on a lesbo show (Mimi and Chyeene) and while they are getting it on with Miimi eating the other girl out from behind one of our other friends walk in with his mom. Talk about red face on our friends mom's face - hehhe. It made for a good laugh and both me and my friend have got some good milage out of that one. I guess the moral of the story is - don't bring your parents to a party if there are going to be porn star there.

If anyone will be in Pattaya around 6/24 and wants to get together to swap (stories that is), kick back a few brews and chase some tail let me know. I think I will be staying at the APEX or Ice Inn. Have anyone stayed at Day and Night Hotel? - some chick in Bangkok suggested that I stay there but I am not sure if taking hotel advise from a bargirl is advisable.

Gladiator
04-30-03, 19:44
Traveler, when you say you regularly saw bugs at the Penthouse, do you mean cockroaches?

The Traveler
04-30-03, 22:39
Gladiator :

Yes, I mean cockroaches.
Just the small ones, no huge ones (same size like "Mengdas").
I had some in my room, was thinking about moving, but payed in advance to get better price. Never did it before and won't do it again.
I also like to mention, that the maids did not clean the rooms properly. I once dropped one of the flowers/orchids they use to place everywhere on the floor, just in front of my roomdoor, so easy to see when entering the room. After one week it was still there. Also have a look at the cupboards, a lot of dust. They seem just to change sheets and towels, but that up to three times a day till 10pm.
If you are looking for a nice and clean place with a reasonable price try my favourite, Sabai Inn at Soi 2. They might now call for 900-1000, but I only have to pay 800. Couldn't stay there this time, cause they know me and my wife very well and this time I was there with tapioca, not with my wife :-)

Apac Boy
05-01-03, 08:39
i'll be yo ***** anyday traveller

tapioca

Dick Johnson
05-01-03, 12:21
Originally posted by tapioca
i'll be yo ***** anyday traveller

tapioca

traveller, I think tapioca.. ahem.. likes you:D

SexReview
05-01-03, 14:31
Originally posted by LarryOne
Email:
If anyone will be in Pattaya around 6/24 and wants to get together to swap (stories that is), kick back a few brews and chase some tail let me know. I think I will be staying at the APEX or Ice Inn. Have anyone stayed at Day and Night Hotel? - some chick in Bangkok suggested that I stay there but I am not sure if taking hotel advise from a bargirl is advisable.

The Day and Night Hotel is a level or so below the Apex. The location is not as good being on South Pattaya Rd as the Apex on Second Rd. They handle a lot of tour groups at the Day and Night Hotel, so look for bus loads them to be there, but with SARS the tour business at the hotel is way down. I would stay with your choice of Apex out of the three.

The Traveler
05-01-03, 15:34
DJ :

Now I know why Tap was so excited when we went into one of those gay gogo clubs :-)

Dick Johnson
05-01-03, 22:45
lol:)

Ngp477
05-02-03, 03:41
Previous comment about the Penthouse Hotel:

"Yes, I mean cockroaches.
Just the small ones, no huge ones (same size like "Mengdas").
I had some in my room, was thinking about moving, but payed in advance to get better price. Never did it before and won't do it again."

Just came back from staying at the Penthouse and I had the same problem. I saw the German cockroaches in the bedroom and the smaller bugs in the bathroom all the time. The bathroom is small and never dries from the shower.

When I asked the manager if they could spray for the cockroaches because I had paid in advance for the 4 day rate of 670 baht per night, he said, "It wouldn't do any good, they just keep coming back."

Next time I will not keep coming back to the Penthouse, I saw a better hotel off walking street for the same price, and it had an ocean view. I think it was called the Grand Hotel, if I am correct.

JohnnieBravo
05-02-03, 05:00
The_Traveler, npaul and others:
As priviously noted in the BKK forum JohnnieBravo does not deal well with roaches. Any of you guys found a pattaya place to stay that was free of roaches and reasonably close to the action?

Thanks again,

JohnnieBravo

Dinghy
05-02-03, 05:28
didn't see cucharachas at Sureena (soi 13/2 AKA soi post office)

BUT I wasn't really looking too hard either (hmmm that could be taken the wrong way...)

The Traveler
05-02-03, 21:34
JohnnieBravo :

Eastiny Inn at Soi 8 or Sabai Inn at Soi 2. Clean and nice. Never saw any bug at Sabai Inn and I am a regular guest for many years. Have been at Eastiny just once, but checked it this time again. Still very clean and closer to the action.

SexReview
05-03-03, 01:26
Electric Blue is one of the newer Go Go Clubs on Walking Street in Pattaya. This club is cutting edge and always trying new things. It is the only Go Go Club on Walking Street that is multi level. The club not only features a main stage at ground level but two more on the second level with see through floors. Also on the second level is a revolving stage. So you really get to see a lot of girls here. The latest changes here have been with the servers. First the girls working the second level went to hooters t-shirts cut off so they would show their nipples while serving. They also started to wear no panties under the skirts and were happy to show you for a small tip. Well this week that went one better, I was in the club on Tuesday night and the hooters tops were gone, now the servers are just plain topless. I don’t know of another club in the city were the servers are topless, it was a great sight. Andy really is trying to make this place different from all the rest.

SexReview
05-03-03, 01:30
Originally posted by The_Traveler
JohnnieBravo :

Eastiny Inn at Soi 8 or Sabai Inn at Soi 2. Clean and nice. Never saw any bug at Sabai Inn and I am a regular guest for many years. Have been at Eastiny just once, but checked it this time again. Still very clean and closer to the action.

I never saw any bugs at the Eastiny Inn, and also always found it to be clean and neat. It is a very good choice if you want to be close to the action.

Gurn
05-03-03, 04:44
I've been staying at the Beverly Center Hotel. One block from Walking Street. I haven't seen a bug in the four days I've been here. Place is very clean. When maids aren't cleaning rooms you see them on their hands and knees scrubbing floors. Actually the only bugs I've seen in Pattaya since I've been here was a street vendor selling fried crickets, beetles, worms, etc.

So far, the best looking girls at Happy-a-go-go but very unfriendly. Living Dolls has good looking and friendly girls. It seems true here that the prettier the girl the less friendly. Anyone else here right now found a go-go with friendly and pretty girls, please let me know. If I find one I will.

JohnnieBravo
05-03-03, 05:19
Thanks for the info guys! I saw on another site that the Eastin charges 400 Baht for an overnight guest.... has this been the case with anyone on here?

SexReview
05-03-03, 07:36
Thanks for the info guys! I saw on another site that the Eastin charges 400 Baht for an overnight guest.... has this been the case with anyone on here?

Never paid a joiner fee at the Eastiny hotel. I have a friend who lived at the Eastiny Inn for almost two years and he never paid a joiner fee. I do not believe a hotel could be in business on Soi 8 and charge a joiner fee, remember this area is party centeral for Pattaya. In the past Soi 7 & 8 was the center of the beer bars in Pattaya, but now with four Go Go bars the area it has become a complete party area.

Dinghy
05-03-03, 23:32
Ok so this will sound like a dumb question (not directly girl related) but... I'm planning on a 3weeker end of may, 2 weeks in June. What kind of weather can I expect? Yes, I know it's "rainy season" but there's "rainy" and there's "monsoon". Rain I can tolerate (I see enough of it 6 months of the year) monsoon is OK too, actually, just a natural warm shower.

Aside from that... I think this trip i'll go "out and about" because if I go to Pattaya FIRST it will be LAST (gawd, I love that place)

Samus, wait till you get older and then you'll appreciate Pattaya!

Joe Zop
05-03-03, 23:48
Not monsoon weather in May/June (lots more rain in Pattaya in September/October according to weather charts) but still more rain than the months leading up to that. June gets about the same amount of rain as November, but less sunshine, May about the same sun but lots more rain. You can find a good month by month chart at http://www.traveleshop.com/weather/pyxw.shtml -- I've always found the weather info on this site to be pretty accurate.

Freeler
05-04-03, 07:40
Dinghy,

'Rainy season' = wet monsoon
'Dry season' = dry monsoon

The monsoon is the seasonal wind that comes from a certain (constant) direction.
The ElNino phenomenon strengthens both wet and dry monsoons.

In non mountainous regions most of the rain falls in the evening in the form of short bursts of torrential downpour, during the day it may drizzle for some hours.
In mountainous parts however, be prepared for losts of rain for most of the day...

Pattaya Lover
05-04-03, 10:27
Here the first report from a real Pattaya lover. I go every year to Pattaya for about 2 month's, because my girlfriend lives there. When I read all the great experiences about other Thai-beauties, I feel a bit envious; but also surprised , when you see how much is paid for hotelrooms and girls !!! for a hotelroom the price paid is 300B and 700B p/d (100B=2 euro/us). When you go a little more outsite the tourist area , Nuklua road , soi 13 , there is a good clean hotel named Cristal Palace (pink) , the price p/d is 200B.

But o.k enough about money!! My self go always secretly to shorttime bars , because my girlfriend is very willing in bed , but no BBBJ. That's why I go for a BBBJ to pattayaland 2; to the Billion bar. At the end of januari I went there , to look if there was a nice girl for me. The bar is long and narrow, on one site there are wall-tables , and on the other site the bar. When I was on my way to the back , I felt a hand touching my crotch. I looked arround for the owner of the hand , and at that moment I felt like frozen to the ground , because I looked straight in the face of a white Thai girl , with the same face as my favourite '90 pornstar Mimi Miyaki. We talked a little, and she told me her name was Nam , in less than 5 minutes she asked "you want go" and pointed upstairs. Of course I wanted that!!. I paid the bar 500B(everything included).Upstairs we took a shower first and than we went to this small , clean bedroom , with red light , so the sphere was erotic. I laid on the bed and made my self clear that I wanted her to give me a nice BBBJ!!!. And good lord , what happened then , I never forget !!!. She started off , to give me a few small kisses on the mouth , and than she went down , making a small track with the tip of her tongue, first my neck and than my nippels.( her hand had in the meantime found his way to my scrotum , she gave a soft massage , so my sacrad member begun to rice!). Her tongue went down to my navel and there he made small circles. I couldn't hardly wait until she reached my member !!. She went down , and instead of going straight to my member , she went first to my scrotum , there she took one by one my testicles in her mouth , and bite gently on them. With this beautiful horny face so close to my big member now , I wanted noting more in the world , than that she took him in her mouth!!!. She went up too the root of my big member and went all up too the head , by licking the shaft with the tip of her tongue. Then she opened her mouth and took the full member, slowly sliding down in her mouth, with her face turned to me , doing so!!!. (what a horny , horny sight!!!). She begun to slide my big member in and out her mouth , suddenly she took him deep insite her mouth , and sucked her cheeks in , so my big member get stuck in her mouth. I never experienced this horny feeling before , and the only thing I wanted was to explode deep in her mouth!!!. Her hand who was still massaging my testicles , felt this , because she took my big member just in time outsite her mouth , so I had my shooting on my own belly. Afterwards we showered again , and I gave her a tip off 100B. In the 4 remaining weeks in Pattaya , I went 3 times more for a nice horny BBBJ , from her !!!.

Dinghy
05-04-03, 14:31
er... and speaking of "wet/dry" I guess I shouldn't try the bed wetter again either <smirk> anyway.. weather sounds similar to Honolulu. Funny thing was March/April it was dry the whole trip except for 1 day a downpour (early AM) and then dry

My rememberances about Happy - I didn't find the girls unfriendly, just not too interested in "going home with you". Beer bars seem to be the best deal but spotty quality. hopefully Electric Blue will be the same in 3 weeks as described for now. (sounds like my kinda place)

2-1/2 weeks to go...

anyway, Samus... what I meant was that as one gets older one tends to appreciate even feigned interest (I wonder if it's all feigned). You don't have Jomtien in Bangkok, either.

Next trip I want to go to Korat and see if it's all it's cracked up to be. and Sukhothai and Chiang Mai and Pattaya and Chantaburi (don't ask, jewelry shopping), maybe Trat and Cambodia just to say I've been there

Khun
05-08-03, 08:32
Visit Pattaya promotion

The Tourism Authority of Thailand's office in Pattaya, the city administration and hotel and tour operators there have joined hands by offering very attractive packages to visitors travelling to the seaside resort during May 1-July 31.

Visitors to Pattaya and Chon Buri can stay in hotels that suit their budget. Room rates begin at 499 baht and go up to 699, 999, 1,499, 1,899, 2,499 and 3,099 baht per night, depending on where they are staying, including breakfast for two.

For city tour, visitors are offered discount vouchers to various attractions and restaurants. An added attraction is "Party on the Beach & Sea Food Fair" on May 17 in north Pattaya by the beach. Sea food barbecue and musicals will be on hand to entertain visitors.
For details call TAT office in Pattaya: 038-428-750, 427-667 or Call Centre at 1672.

Freeler
05-08-03, 15:00
Khun,

A similar (nationwide) package was on offer some weeks ago. The downside was that it was available to Thais only...:(

Khun
05-09-03, 02:36
Khun,

A similar (nationwide) package was on offer some weeks ago. The downside was that it was available to Thais only...:(

That may be true as this is holiday time for schools here now.

Even without such a package, my friend told me that all hotel are available now at less than 50% as occupancy rate is at bottom low.

Fawn The Guyver
05-09-03, 19:57
I´m new here but I want to know if something have change since 1 year.

I want to know which bar, A go-go I have to see and which I should I avoid.

And which is now the best BBBJ bar ?

Because I go in 1 week back so good places to go would be cool for me.

SexReview
05-10-03, 13:54
Originally posted by FawnTheGuyver
Iìm new here but I want to know if something have change since 1 year.

I want to know which bar, A go-go I have to see and which I should I avoid.

And which is now the best BBBJ bar ?

Because I go in 1 week back so good places to go would be cool for me.

Many things have changed in the last year. For one thing one of the best GO GO bars on Walking Street just open this January Electric Blues. Other Walking Street Bars that are tops are Living Dolls and the New Pollo Bar. Happy and Super Baby still have very hot girls at them. On Soi 8 two new GO Go bars have open as well as a new one on Soi 2. Pattayaland is still rocking and the action is still hot all over the city. The deals are much better because tourism is way down, Sars, war, etc., I can't really name a GO GO that I would not go to because all offer something interesting if you look. As for BBBJ bars you can’t go wrong with the Pump Station on Soi Post Office (13/2) at 370 baht.

Tight lines,
Sexreview

Monger22
05-10-03, 15:59
HI
Have seen web page for Penthouse Hotel with mirrored rooms etc. rooms an service look nice. Anyone ever stayed there? Also the 2 girl airport limo pickup in BKK. Anyone tried that? Web always seems to make it better than reality.

Fawn The Guyver
05-10-03, 16:18
K thanks I will try it out then. and 370baht are for BBBJ right?

Originally posted by look.
As for BBBJ bars you can’t go wrong with the Pump Station on Soi Post Office (13/2) at 370 baht.

Tight lines,
Sexreview [/i]

The Traveler
05-11-03, 00:22
monger :

Scroll back, about 2 weeks ago someone else asked about the Penthouse. Ssome others and I replied.

SexReview
05-11-03, 00:30
Originally posted by FawnTheGuyver
K thanks I will try it out then. and 370baht are for BBBJ right?

Yes, the fee is 370 Baht upstairs in the semi private bar. Or if you want a private room the fee is 400 baht. All the girls seem to do BBBJ in this place, but before going upstairs confirm that it is bare back with the girl. That way she will have a hard time hitting you up for an extra tip.

Monger22,

Yes the hotel is nice and many guys love the place. The higher level rooms are the ones that you want here. I have stayed at the hotel and also shot a photo layout in one of the suites. A friend used the airport pick up service and liked it, but it really sticks you with two girls you may or may not want once at the hotel. I don't stay at the hotel much any more because I don't want to stay in in Pattayaland, the noise level is very high.

Sexreview

Monger22
05-12-03, 16:00
Thanks traveler...i found it frim April.

Asia Knight
05-12-03, 18:29
Hello fellow Pattaya lovers.

I recently spent 2 1/2 months there, from January through mid-March this year and I can't wait to go back. I enjoyed the Go Go bars, but found the lions share of my pussy along Beach Road with free lancers. Never once had to pay a bar fine that way and had absolutely high quality ladies, two, or three different ones a day. I liked some well enough to go LT instead of ST, but soon discovered that it led to GFEs which slows down your punting severely. Also GFEs become expensive in other ways because they treat you like a walking ATM machine.

I paid 500 B. ST and 1,000 LT.Not once was I ripped off by any of the really great street walkers I took back to my room. My only loss was about 6 Viagra tablets that I think the Hotel cleaning person lifted from my shaving kit. I intend to stay indefinitely this time, using Pattaya as a base for travel to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. Look for my future posts because I am a firm b eliever in sharing useful information with fellow punters.

In the meantime, if any punters now in Pattaya would be so kind, please post a report on what is going on there now. After I get back I will be glad to return the favor. I left just before the Iraq war and SARS occured. In particular, what have these two events done to the punting scene there? Does anyone have a handle on how much the Street Walkers are charging for ST and LT? What effect if any has it had on bar girls and bar fines? What about hotels? I paid 850 B. a night at the Eastiny Inn on Soi 8, what are they, or similar hotels charging now? Has the economic turmoil lessened the amount of women in general, or does it seem the female population has stayed the same, or increased?

Any new things to watch out for? Any variations to the sex scene vis a vis the police etc. ? I guess I'm just suffering from withdrawal. What a bust it is to be back in America in the midst of over weight, aggressive and tight assed American women who insist on a six month relationship before they give up the booty.

I'm homesick for Thailand.

Thanks,

Asia Knight

Freeler
05-15-03, 21:23
In this week's pattaya Mail:

"Monday Ladies Night,
Buy One Get One Free"

How about that!?
Too bad it doesn't say where...

Asia Knight,

BeachRoad rulez:).

Police are still after drugs and, this one is new, gunmen.
No special orders to close down gogo's or beerbars. Unless it's a hang-out for druggies and gunmen:(.

Jaimito Cartero
05-19-03, 12:39
I went to the Pump Station last night and got hit up for 200 baht more for bareback in the room. I haven't run into that kind of problem in my 4 days in Thailand yet, and was a bit surprised.

About 15 girls there, perhaps I just chose the wrong one.

SexReview
05-19-03, 13:09
Originally posted by Jaimito Cartero
I went to the Pump Station last night and got hit up for 200 baht more for bareback in the room. I haven't run into that kind of problem in my 4 days in Thailand yet, and was a bit surprised.

About 15 girls there, perhaps I just chose the wrong one.

JC,

It really pays to read this forum, if you look down about seven posts you will see the post I did about the pump station. In that post I said to asked the girl before going upstairs if the service would be bare back. But even paying 200 baht plus the room fee of 400 baht the service is still reasonable. You can't blame the girl for wanting to make a little extra baht.

Sexreview

Apac Boy
05-20-03, 00:37
how da hell are these military guys affording the hard rock??? i'm kinda mad that my tax dollars are being used for this.

tapioca

Fellas:

SA just came back from a 3 dayer in Pattaya. Here is the latest.

The US military has a high presence in Pattaya now due to Cobra Gold exercises that run until the 29 of May. Dont worry guys there is plenty of pussy available. Most of these guys drink too much to hump anyways. SA stayed at the Hard Rock which was housing a couple hundred of them. It surprised me how out of shape these military guys are. Big guts and truly foul mouths. Anyways as far athe action goes, I did my regular tour through the soapies. Nothing impressed me much. I hit Sabailand and it seemed that the girls were getting uglier and uglier the longer I looked through the fish tank while I sipped my brew. I moved on to Sabai Dee but that was filled with Arabs so I didnt stay long. Finally went to Sabai Room whic had the best assortment of chics. Chose one. The room was unimpressive. I know I am not here to discuss interior design patterns but it frankly looked drab and the smell of boodissy (BOOty, DIck and puSSY) permeated the air. The mattresses were so damn old that there were permenant indentations in all the right places. The girl was fun but the atmosphere and smell made me run out of there in 30 minutes. Typical SA style. Love it!

The food was above average. Same food stall shit. Stuck with McDonalds and KFC. At least I know what bad taste to expect.

OK enough said.

Samsu Aran

SexReview
05-20-03, 11:12
Well, the bags are packed and the limo to the airport is on it's way, another adventure to Pattaya is about to begin. From Boston to Pattaya in about 36 hours, with a meeting in Toyko with my partner for this trip. We have run together before in Pattaya and will run again but every trip is like the first, just can't wait to be in Pattaya. Homebase is Soi 8 and the fun will soon begin until it is time to pack the bags and head for home again. All the time planning the next trip to return again. Pattaya is like no other place in the world. Next report will be from Beach Road Pattaya, Thailand.

Sexreview

Dinghy
05-20-03, 13:25
Gee, Tap, when they spend 6 months aboard ship and then come ashore, IT'S THEIR MONEY (unless you consider PAY to be "taxpayer money")

Dinghy
05-20-03, 13:32
Review - I like Sureena (soi post office), as near as I can remember, roughly next door to pump station (which I didn''t know was BJ bar). I probably won't be there until Sunday (5/25)

Khun
05-21-03, 02:36
Pattaya is so empty of tourists that they must have offered these guys great rates. In addition, I think they are sleeping 4 to a room, barracks style.
Samus Aran

Yeeees.... even Hard Rock have a very good discounts now a days may be unbelievable discount but do you think they will allow to open doormetry in thier Hotel. No way.

Pattaya is perfect for these guys.
Samus Aran

definitely Pattaya is perfect place for these guys. remember Pattaya is in todays shape due to these guys. People says before Vietnam war Pattaya was a small village.

If you don't like sexreview's review then why you waste your time here SA even after so many time abuses.

learn to enjoy joy of others.

SexReview
05-22-03, 08:57
Sex Review:
Pattaya needs more guys like you. Willing to fly 2 days on an airplane for some uninspiring sex with a young Thai girl. You must be the luckiest guy in the world! Thanks for telling us your itinierary and plans. I'll sleep better tonite. We are all waiting eagerly for you reports on how you shtooped some Thai broad from Isaan. Do us all a favor and why dont you just recycle your previous reports from several months ago. Nothing is going to change. Blowjob here, fuck there, hand hob here.

Samus Aran [/i]

SA,

I have no problem flying for 28 hours, first and or world business class that is, and yes heading right for Pattaya. You will never like or find anything that you like about the place that is clear from your posts about Pattaya. And about things not changing you are wrong again things always change in Pattaya, but the changes are for the better. I think that is enought said to you on the subject.

Sexreview

Now for the readers who are interested in the truth.

Pattaya has change for the better over the last several weeks, for one thing hotel prices are way down. It is common to buy 5 nights and get two free. Have not been here long about 14 hours but the number of travelers here is almost zero... it is a buyers market and the girls are ready to deal. Also because of the lack of travelers no waiting for other services in the city. Overall it is a great time to be in Pattaya.

Sexreview

Jaimito Cartero
05-23-03, 16:14
SR - Pattaya - Reading this forum

Well, I'd say you're right about reading the forum. However, with SO MUCH information on Thailand, it's a bit hard to remember it all.

I don't mind paying, but whenever I think I'm getting the "gringo" treatment too badly, I don't enjoy it. And while 570 baht is cheap, you can generally get a nice freelancer for a couple of hours for that same price.

What kind of prices are you getting on business class tickets? I never had anyone sitting next to me, except for US portions of my flight, but I would fly FC or BC if they were't crazily priced.

SexReview
05-23-03, 18:03
JC,

Please don't misunderstand what I was saying to you, about reading the fourm. It was not a put down in any way, everyone, form the first timer to the guy who has 20 years can learn something by reading the information here.

About business class if I pay for it from the east coast the normal cost would be $5000 to $6000 dollars ( I have never paid that much) or you can find deals for between $1500 and $3000. But most times I would not even do that, because I always fly with the same airline group I have a Elite standings with them and I use miles to upgrade my class for overseas flights. For the in US legs I get auto upgrades for free based on being Elite. I used Continental as my lead airline but all miles from Eva and Northwest also count. And Northwest honors my Continenial Elite and gives the auto upgrades. The key is to fly the same airlines all the time and the miles build up really fast. I have made four trips in the last seven months to Thailand using this system.

Hope the rest of your trip is going well and remember the Thais always want to bargin with you, so the first price is not the best price.

Sexreview

Dinghy
05-24-03, 11:32
Greetings from pattaya. I tend to forget how much 22 hours takes out of one. Review - if you want to get together for a beer, let me know since I'll be here for a few days

for those wondering, even with cobra gold, this place seems pretty unpopulated particularly for a saturday PM. Cheap charlie that I am, I found a beer bar girl (they stay open 24/7 I guess) going "off shift" so no bar fine - I just gave it to her as a tip.

SexReview
05-24-03, 19:36
dinghy, is right you do see the Cobra Gold guys around but still things are slow in Pattaya, more than enough girls for everyone. Dinghy if you want to get together leave a email address or contact point.

Some others on this board have stated that the food is poor in Pattaya, I have never found that to be the case. But for those guys I offer this information. Went to the Montien Hotel for dinner the last two nights, friday a seafood theme and saturday was international, 560baht and 480 baht was the total cost, the food was better than anything you would find at the Marroitt or Landmark Buffets in Bangkok and about half the cost. The service level was five star and over 150 plus items each night. Anyone who claims the food sucks in Pattaya must be deaf, dumb and blind because that is far from the case.

On a sad note Electric Blue A Go Go was great last month, first they went to hooters t-shirts cut off so all the servers on the second level showed their chest, and then the end of last month they took the tops off and had topless servers. That was really a great thing, but now back to the old standard uniforms. They also had a cafe next store to the club, that has closed and they opened a new Go Go club. The club is called Hooty's and the theme seems to be close to the hooters thing they tried to do next store. But the t-shirts don't show anything. It is a smaller club with a center stage about 12 girls working it at a time. The also have a small area glassed off for a Hoot's Classroom, two to three girls sit inside it in school girl uniforms and read and study. The hook here is no underwear and they sit open legged to give you a free look, for a small tip they will do a little show, playing with their Pu....ys. Between 8:30 and 9:30 they have 25 baht happy hour the cheapest Go Go bar drinks in town. Electric blues is 25 baht from 7:30 to 8:30.

The club has been open less then three weeks, I hope once they have some time un der the clubs belt that things will loosen up a little. Topless would be great again.

Well, it is 1:30 am and I want to grab a second short time for the night, so from Pattaya this is sexreview ending my report.

Sexreview

Koala89
05-25-03, 02:58
I am planning a return visit in July and would like to take advantage of the cheap prices of hotels on offer. If there are hotels that are offering good prices say between 500 to 700 baht I would like to know about it.

I have no problem flying for 28 hours, first and or world business class that is, and yes heading right for Pattaya. You will never like or find anything that you like about the place that is clear from your posts about Pattaya. And about things not changing you are wrong again things always change in Pattaya, but the changes are for the better. I think that is enought said to you on the subject.

Sexreview

Now for the readers who are interested in the truth.

Pattaya has change for the better over the last several weeks, for one thing hotel prices are way down. It is common to buy 5 nights and get two free. Have not been here long about 14 hours but the number of travelers here is almost zero... it is a buyers market and the girls are ready to deal. Also because of the lack of travelers no waiting for other services in the city. Overall it is a great time to be in Pattaya.

Sexreview

Dinghy
05-25-03, 05:49
review - about the food, perhaps they are comparing "farang" food made by farang for farang - but from my observations, even that's pretty good. One thing I will say about Marines (aside from being mission oriented) they sure seem to be a HORNY bunch (but this is Pattaya, so what WOULD one expect? )

Hooty's is pretty nice even if a a bit L O U D (hey, I LIKE my hearing) and the players in the glass booth REALLY tried to get my attention last PM (just kept sucking on that Heinekin) I would probably insult them with a flow of 20B bills (I WOULD pay on an ongoing basis, just not "up front" - more like "progression payments) Any idea of how much they want as a tip since I didn't wnat to go in blind. BTW - for those of you going to Pattaya, take a supply of miniature liquors - they (dancers) like them as much as tips or so it seems. Momasan at Nui got amd at me last night for gettnig the dancers drunl again, had a bottle of French brandy (not Cognac) which they polished off with gusto - problem was they didn't give me much chance to get more than a couple of drinks myself.

OK a question - what's north of say soi 5? Never been that far north yet
anything worth checking out? Anybody know how to get to Korat from Pattaya? Cambodia sounds like an advanture in changin busses and modes of transportation

review - since blue and hootys seem to have happy hour following weach other, I'll start at whichever one starts at 730 and leave from the other at 930 big guy, usually sit at the dance floor for better view (blue/white checked shirt probably red shorts) <grin>

bbig12
05-25-03, 06:24
Hey everyone I'll be in Pattaya from June 10 staying at the Penthouse hotel. If anyone is around during that time drop me a line at bbig12@hotmail.com.

Thanks

SexReview
05-25-03, 08:28

OK a question - what's north of say soi 5? Never been that far north yet
anything worth checking out? Anybody know how to get to Korat from Pattaya? Cambodia sounds like an advanture in changin busses and modes of transportation

review - since blue and hootys seem to have happy hour following weach other, I'll start at whichever one starts at 730 and leave from the other at 930 big guy, usually sit at the dance floor for better view (blue/white checked shirt probably red shorts) <grin> [/i]

Dinghy,

You are missing a lot if you don't go north of Soi 5. Most of the Soapy Massage places in town are next to or across the street from the Big C Mall. This is the Soi 2 and Soi 3 area, many great beer bars and a couple of Go Go Bars too. It is worth a trip down to the area. Also the Big C mall has a few good places to eat, and many great shops.

Also it should be noted that on Soi 4 is Pattaya International Hospital, which is a great place that was set up to cater to the expat market. Really good skill levels and low prices if you every need anything done. I have dental done at the hospital and the service is grade A and cheap.

Sunday nights I hit Missy's A GO GO at 7:00pm and then I will head over to Blue and Hooty's and look for you. Right now with it being so hot here a nice swim I think is in order.
Sexreview

Freeler
05-25-03, 09:30
Dinghy,

'OK a question - what's north of say soi 5?'

More bars, the BigC, some hotels and, for those who like their hearing, the quiet SoiRegentMarina. SRM is the first soi from the North, then it's Soi1, Soi2 etc.
Soi3 has One Mansion, with appartments that used to cost B10,000 a month, could well be cheaper now.
For dental problems, or a cheap treatment:), go to APC dental clinic on Soi5.

SexReview,

'Also it should be noted that on Soi 4 is Pattaya International Hospital'
From what I heard certain (Many? All?) Europeans Travel Insurers don't pay the bills from this hospital... A bunch of American and Brittish expats in Pattaya that I know well, don't go there. They stick to the hospital near Second and Central instead.

Jaimito Cartero
05-25-03, 16:22
SR

Yes, I am an Elite with NWA, so I know what you mean on part of it. Unfortunately, my US leg was flown on Alaska, and I get miles but no automatic upgrade. I did pay $50 to get bumped up going to Seattle, but flew like a sardine coming back.

Perhaps if I fly to BKK another time this year, then I'll be Gold, and will get enough bonus miles to upgrade to business class. I think it costs 50,000 miles round trip, right?

I personally didn't mind the seats, since I never had someone sitting right next to me on any of the international legs. If I had to fly Narita like a sardine, I think I'd be really tired at the end of it.

A quick question for you, since you fly a lot. I like Northwest, but the flight attendants don't seem to be very friendly. Continental ones seem much friendlier.

One thing I like about going to Costa Rica, is that I have always got upgraded to first class. Domestic on Continental or NWA, I'm upgraded about 75%.

Jaimito Cartero
05-25-03, 16:34
I was not disappointed with any of the food I got in all of Thailand. I didn't eat any meat (or crickets/scorpions) from street vendors, but did get some fruit and stuff from the beach sellers.

I stayed at the Dynasty Resort, up on the hill. I had room service a couple of times, and was very pleased. I hardly ever order from room service, since it's so absurdly priced in most of the world.

I had 2 entrees, white rice, and a banana split for $7! All good quality, served in 10 minutes or less.

I do like things a little spicy, and made the mistake of asking for something "medium spicy" in Bangkok. That's how I ask for it in the US. Obviously the spicy exchange rate is different in Thailand. :)

I'm surprised I didn't have flames coming out my culo later that night. I'll post some more about food in my continuing saga in the Bangkok forum.

Dinghy
05-25-03, 17:14
JC - yes, you have fallen into the chile pit - what the Thai think of as 1 star would blow the doors off most folks. I actually ASK for "Thai spicy" (in Thai of course) and am not disappointed (just don't hiccup with a mouthful of spicy Thai food and get it up your nose...(oooh, that burns)

meat crickets and grasshoppers are actually pretty good (but I cant get into eating scorpions or cockroaches either) The meat is barbequed so it really isn't a problem

WISteve
05-26-03, 06:43
Koala89,

I just made reservations at Roof Garden Inn for August @ 650 baht. It's a smaller (read QUIETER) place up on Tappraya Rd built in 2001 (new is nice) but close to So. Pattaya and on the baht route with a continental breakfast. www.roofgardeninn.com

WISteve

The Traveler
05-26-03, 22:03
Freeler :

'Also it should be noted that on Soi 4 is Pattaya International Hospital'
From what I heard certain (Many? All?) Europeans Travel Insurers don't pay the bills from this hospital... A bunch of American and Brittish expats in Pattaya that I know well, don't go there. They stick to the hospital near Second and Central instead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I once was treated there for a Rota-Virus infection. Paid with my golden master and got the money back from the included insurance. They only want you to pay with your CC and a report in english.

SexReview
05-27-03, 06:28
Originally posted by Marauder
Hey Folks. Has anyone ever stayed at Giligins? I see they have rooms for 350 bhat. I presume they are guest friendly because it is a gogo/hotel combo.

Where is Giligins in regard to the rest of the action? Has anyone ever been with a Giligins girl? How much?

Email me ecu23obx@hotmail.com if you want, or post here. I'll be in Thailand for 5 weeks, I leave tuesday May 27. Not sure when I'll be in Pattaya, but I imagine it will be first week in June. This will be my first trip, any advice for a newbie?

Warm Regards

Chris

PS, I really appreciate this input!

Marauder,

Yes it is guest friendly, and the girls will look for 1000 bt short time and 1500 baht all night. If they think you will pay more they will asked for more, right now things are bad here very little business so many will take less. Cobra Gold is over in a few days so when you are here they will be very hungery for business.

The news around town is that a aircaft carrier group is coming to port after Cobra Gold. If that group hits town all bets are off, because they dump 3000 to 4000 Navy guys upon the city. The goood news is they only stay a few days. Last year it was four days, the bad side is the prices go up for that time. I did see a flat top out on the ocean a few days ago but it was very far off shore and I believe just part of Cobra Gold. I myself don't believe the carrier will come to port now with the US on code red. President Bush (And the US Goverment) does not want that big of a target sitting in the bay. The risk are just to high in my opinion.

About hotels; book one or two nights and then hit the streets and make a deal. Everyone is ready to deal and most are giving free nights, but the best deals are in person face to face. I really like the Soi 7 and 8 area as a place to stay. Flipper Hotel is offering 1 night free with 5 and 4 nights free with 10 on Soi 7.

Sexreview

Khun
05-27-03, 09:21
Originally posted by Marauder
Hey Folks. Has anyone ever stayed at Giligins? I see they have rooms for 350 bhat. I presume they are guest friendly because it is a gogo/hotel combo.
Where is Giligins in regard to the rest of the action? Has anyone ever been with a Giligins girl? How much?
PS, I really appreciate this input!

Gilgin as a Hotel to stay ???

I don't think it is used as a hotel to stay long. I have seen thier website & I think it is registered as Hotel as law require now short time hotel as a hotel. Location wise also it is in the heart of action street, so better to stay little away.

Thier are thousands of Hotel in Pattaya & mostly vacant now. Think better choice as recomended in this forum.

Onetime I visited Gilgin (after seeing thier website) and I did not find girls to take for long time. But Pattaya is full of choice. and every person has its own choice. May be you like them.

Come Pattaya & enjoy the discount sale period guys !!!

Jaimito Cartero
05-27-03, 12:19
Khun,

Well they do list all night rates. I've never been in there before, so I can't comment on whether it's a good deal (or smart, even).

Khun
05-28-03, 02:13
Originally posted by Jaimito Cartero
Khun,

Well they do list all night rates. I've never been in there before, so I can't comment on whether it's a good deal (or smart, even).

Normally short time hotel also publish full night rate because there is not short time hotel by law.

Dinghy
05-28-03, 07:49
beach road FLs seem to be getting 200-300. I could have held out for 200 but agreed to 300. One last pm got a sore mouth (couldn't get pressure so went to a HJ then got a sore hand fropm trying to get me off, finally pulled off head gasket and finished me off with a 2 hand special - BJ technique not the best, though. kinda ugly once the pants came off - probably 2 or more kids Csection scars and all. Z is sort of right in that with some of these being in the sperm receptacle category it isn't all that great an experience but is a relief.

Khun
06-01-03, 03:12
I had a friend in college for whom all female were same, 8 to 60, Long or short, fat or slim, beautiful or ugly. The funda was "cover the face & fu.ck the base." was that you SA?

Moreover for him bitches (the real one with four legs) & female donkeys also could work if available. Is that work for you SA?

Further he had made a hole in the wall of the hostel room to release the sperm when no other choice was available and he was bore of the "Your Hands are Your Best Friends"

Some people think releasing sperm is the sex like some people think you eat only for hunger. You can release your sperm with your hand free of cost then why you spend even 200-300 baht.

Its just matter of choice. Pattaya is no exception. You have many choice available for the food & fu.ck. Go get it.

Dinghy
06-01-03, 04:12
gad guys - I didn't want to get THIS discussion cranked up again!!

interesting thing happened last PM - TG more or less stood me up - picked her up at her bar at 2 (soi6) and walked down to Bhudda where she prayed (paid 20B for "offering") and then went walking toward wakling street. I wanted song-taew, so we rode. Got to where I cut up to Sai 2, stopped got out and she said "Bye-bye". Beats me why - I had shower so I didn't stink <grin> she was willing to go upstairs, why the change? any ideas?

SexReview
06-01-03, 06:46
gad guys - I didn't want to get THIS discussion cranked up again!!

interesting thing happened last PM - TG more or less stood me up - picked her up at her bar at 2 (soi6) and walked down to Bhudda where she prayed (paid 20B for "offering") and then went walking toward wakling street. I wanted song-taew, so we rode. Got to where I cut up to Sai 2, stopped got out and she said "Bye-bye". Beats me why - I had shower so I didn't stink <grin> she was willing to go upstairs, why the change? any ideas?

Dindly,

Has to be more to the story than you have stated, maybe you don't even know the rest but it must be. The girl heard something from you that she didn't like, or she saw someone that she knew and wanted to go with them. Did she get a phone call before she left you? Or did you say anything about services that you wanted or taking pictures or the price?

Did you pay the bar fine for her or just take her after she got off from work? Are you planning on going back and asking her what happen? I think if you think a little more about it you may learn the answer. And then their is always the simply fact that she is a Thai Bar girl, don't ever think you can understand their actions because you never will be able to figure them out. But with all the other free girls available it is not a problem just more on and have more fun.

Sexreview

StudPlayer
06-01-03, 07:23
Dinghy.... are you sure you are in the same Pattaya I have been in? You are acting like a Thai bargirl is some sort of precious commodity when in fact it is you the rich farang who is the precious commodity. You aren't in the United States anymore. Don't waste one millisecond on a Thai bargirl if she does not do anything and everything exactly as you want it to be done. The moment she did not get out of the ride with you should have been the last you thought of it. And the word "it" was chosen specifically for the previous sentence. Jesus Christ you guys are going to have the Thai bargirls thinking they are hot shit just like the western white "sweethearts" if you keep behaving like this. Next bar. Next step. Next bargirl.

Khun
06-01-03, 07:58
I think Dinghy has curisity to know why she not went alongwith him? What she did not like in him? Asking experienced people he is trying to get answer what these Thai Girl don't like?

The similar question sometime back Traveler was raising "why they alwasy choose Topiaca, not him?".

My experience - different girls has different reasons.

One time the girl was worried because she thought I have a big gun than Thais/Japanese?Chinese. May be I will hit her hard. Being a new bird she was scared of this so wanted to go back after disco when we moved to room.

Sometime girls like older guys who will just pay for being together. Can not play hard in bed.

May be that girl did not wanted to go with you due to some of the reason/engaement but could not deny at the bar.

My advice you don't need to worry for reason. You are in the ocean of pu.ssys. Go get next.

The Traveler
06-02-03, 00:08
khun :

The similar question sometime back Traveler was raising "why they alwasy choose Topiaca, not him?".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hurt my pride :-)
I do exactly know why they choosed Tap instead of me. Anyway, it was only on three occasions.
First we picked up at soi 6, Tap was into her immediately and I still had to think about it. So he was the better customer.
Second was our so called virgin, she expected to play the virgin for him which worked out, but after came to me.
Third was at a gogo, she had bad experiences with europeans/americans but only good ones with chinese.

Tap is quite new to the scene, not as mature as I am, but he knows what he wants. Furthermore I speak thai fluently and most girls expect you to be a cheap charlie if you do so. At least i am more handsome, but this is less important than money for them.

Tap, plz help me on that :-)

khun, you are right. Men will never understand women, especially thai women.

StudPlayer
06-02-03, 03:11
I don't want to start a flame war but you guys who think like "Why they (Thai bar girl) always choose (insert any name here), not me?" are just pathetic.

Get this through your thick skulls. You are in Thailand. You are the man. You make all the choices.

Any questions? Good.

Khun
06-02-03, 08:45
I don't care if they choose Traveler, Topiaca or Stud player. Similarly I don't bother when they not choose them. Likeway I don't get frustated when they don't choose ME or behave otherwise.

Even then I am sorry if I hurt some of you or your pride by quoting name & post. I did not meant that. I too don't feel my pride hurt when some of the girl refuse to go with me.

I used the statement just to say there are plenty of reasons of thier behaviour as it is more clear from Traveller's post now.

Let us don't get in to this & enjoy.

Apac Boy
06-02-03, 10:49
me and traveler play the choosing game cause we're just so fucking bored walking around and picking up tgs. and i'm totally way cuter than he is and ever will be.

i looks way hot in ma speedo and ma gut hangin' out!

tapioca

Dinghy
06-02-03, 13:49
as it turns out what she understood was that I was leaving for Korat the next day and to her that meant "early" (didn't want to get up "early" after getting "picked up" at 2am) - actually "departure" was "later" having fallen into the Thai time trap (there are _4_ "1 o'clocks" in their time, 1 every 6 hours, so my departure was delayed 6 hours) I saw her the next day (yesterday) and asked "why". her An-grit is passable, that (above) was her explanation. didn't matter since there are many FLs out there, just that my feet hurt too much to go back out.

Non-monger story follows - The "adventure" of a Thai bus ride - nothing quite like a breakdown in the middle of Thailand "somewhere" - they broke all the drive belts on the bus and it took 3 hours to get it fixed. Later, climbing some long climb (dunno where) woke up while bus was passing trucks (going uphill) on a 2 lane road. Trust in Bhudda, go back to sleep, karma is OK. And I thought Mexican bus drivers were crazy... then there's the issue of finding a room in Korat at 3am when you speak so little Thai as to be non-conversational. Ask tuk-tuk driver "ow hong, you tee nai?" and he took me to a hotel (which by the way costs MORE than fan room in Pattaya)

The Traveler
06-02-03, 21:45
samus :

as far as i understood, dinghy wasn't whining, just curious why she went off.
you think, that you understand women ? i have a mom (like most of us), four sisters and a wife, had hundreds of female encounters and i can tell you : a men will never understand a woman. i can also tell you that you couldn't get close to any of the girls i know with that kind of attitude. it works out for thai hos, cause they want your money, but don't try that on a european girl, she will kick your ass.
let's move this to the opinion & advice section.

khun :

i hope you saw the :-) (smiley) behind my post.
i really give a f..k if a chick refuses me or choose someone else. there are so many around and i always can get them later, no prob.
anyway, tap brought it to the point, i just can't keep up with him. he looks so cool in his speedos :-)

tap :

thanks for your help, i really appreciate it.

Khun
06-03-03, 07:46
"What Woman Wants"

Boys!!! we have got a man (?) who claims he has understood completely "what woman want"

Hey SA write down a book & sure you will get a noble for literature if you can proove this what you claim.

In my opinion you don't know anything about this. Just 50 second play after paying 1,500 baht is too far from knowing a woman. It is just like a ride in dreanland & then claim you have enjoyed the whole world.

Bruce_Lee
06-04-03, 05:11
Me and a couple of friends are trying to find the best hotel deals between 3 different cities: Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, any suggestions for decent hotels at reasonable prices?

Khun
06-07-03, 02:25
Originally posted by bruce_lee
Me and a couple of friends are trying to find the best hotel deals between 3 different cities: Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, any suggestions for decent hotels at reasonable prices?

Hey Bruce Lee

all the hotels at all three places are fully vacant & waiting for you (& gilrs too). Come & have best deal anywhere.

Dinghy
06-07-03, 04:05
Khun - sure right about that - the girls here are HUNGRY - they REALLY want the business. Now talk about being misled- I was in a beer bar on Soi Bukauw early this AM and saw a T A L L one that met my fancy , but being cautious, asked the other gorls if "ladyboy" - they said "no" but after the barfine, "it" (I say it because i dunno, but I _DO_ have suspicions it didn't want to be touched or shower ("so what was you first clue, Mr Smith?") so what the hey, only 200B wasted - wnet to beach road for anothr FL for 200B. The question is this - should I pursue either getting the BF back or getting another one for no BF?

Freeler
06-07-03, 08:34
Khun,

'all the hotels at all three places are fully vacant & waiting for you (& gilrs too). Come & have best deal anywhere.'

Yep, and I still have to wait THREE whole weeks before touch down in the HolyLand...:(

Jaimito Cartero
06-07-03, 11:02
Dinghy,

I'd give them hell! 200 baht or 2000 baht, they lied to you. I'd at least post what place did this to you.

Philo
06-07-03, 14:36
dinghy

In LOS the notion of thruth is (at the best) flexible... And you cannot expect bargirls to empty the rice bowl of a friend, collegue or almost any other native of the 'great' Thailand to save a farang B200.

And - and this is important - you have no proof she was a LB...... It was your prudence that made you leave.

Do you really want to loose (farang) face for 5 greens?

Joe Zop
06-07-03, 14:55
Good luck, Dinghy, but I'd not hold my breath for either result. A bar fine just says the woman (or otherwise) can leave the bar with you -- no guarantee of anything else. You might be able to get some results, but that will depend on your charm as opposed to rightness of position. Who knows? It might help to note you'll be posting the results of the outcome online, because you've already had guys ask where this happened. But of course this is still all about the difference in price between a tank of regular or premium at home... Regardless, getting out of a katooey situation, if that's what it was, (or heck, getting out of any situation with a TG) for no hassle or shock to the system and only 200baht seems like a pretty good result.

SexReview
06-07-03, 16:00
Dinghy,

This is just another case that says learn to speak and read basic Thai. The one thing a lady boy can't change is the Government ID card it will always say MR (In Thai) on it. Most of the time if you asked them they will tell you. Also if you are a hotel that checks ID's if you have made friends (Small baht tip) with the cleck or guard they can give you a heads up. But your lost was small so I would just more on if I was you.

Tight lines
Sexreview

Dinghy
06-08-03, 04:02
JC - the issue isn't the money (hell, that's 2 beers in an up scale bar) it's that someone either _didn't know_ (which I doubt since the gurlz know who "is" and who "ain't") or LIED about it - the LIE has me more pissed than (unconfirmed) katoey - BTW - no adams apple, but tall with bigger hands and unless "she" was a milkmaid, powerful grip.

Philo - save face? why? LIke I said above, it isn't the money, hell I spent $1000 last week on "stuff" for the head poo ying. Live and learn

Joe - good point, but Samus is right - you pay them to leave (or in "its" case just show "it" the door (lao gon) (no additional cost)

Review - being the cheap charlie that I am, I'm staying in a no-name fan room in the "cheap seats" - all checking is up to me (and yes, i don't read Thai (yet)) But thanks for the thought and advice.

actually went back and asked AGAIN and the one i was speaking to (fractured an-grit) was certain "it" was female (and supposedly off the farm for less than a month (why do they all say that) and "pood an-grit mai" hell, maybe it was that time of the month (but i STILL doubt it) ka-ching! as the register rings up a 200B total loss - should have taken the one who was all over me at the other bar asking "I go with you?!? You tired, go sleep, i sleep with you!" Such enthusiasm (didn't think i could keep up)

Duniawala
06-09-03, 07:43
Dinghy

Your experience with Ladyboys reminds of the first time I was in Thailand in 1996. I flew down to BKK and was met by a friend who knew it all. We were in BKK for one night and then to Pattaya. The whole trip we were doing a good service to Jhonny Walker and we were in a perpetual state of being happy. Not drunk not sober but just happy.

Anyway, we both had a TG each for the night and went to a beer bar (don't as which one) to see the highlights. A few minutes later two gorgeous looking women came in. We started to call them over when my girl says "Me no like ladyboys". What's that? "Lady is boy. Me no like ladyboys"

My friend who loved JW a bit too much was delighted. Me. knowing more, told him to give "her" a good kiss, which he proceeded to do.

Me, I just squeezed the tits of the other one to see if they were real. Don't ask me if they were, ask JW. My girl wanted to leave as she felt uncomfortable. So we posed for pictures and left.

The next day imagine his reaction when I told him the truth. I think he finished a bottle of Listerine. To this day when i show a picture to my friends in the US with us sitting with the 2 girls and the other 2 "girls", they always pick the ladyboys as the real girls.

On a bad note, when we left the bar i found a lot of xtra bills for bills for beer we never had. I guess the ladyboys were pissed since we just squeezed them and did not pay them anything. However, the French owner threw away the padded portion when I complained loudly.

The moral of the story is, if you want to avoid ladyboys, then first get a TG and then ask her if she wants the 'other' one to accompany you for a 3some. They will invariably turn you on the right path (unless they are kinky, of course)

Aaaaaah. Flight leaves in 14 hrs to BKK.

JohnnieBravo
06-10-03, 21:16
Hello all:

Just making the final plans for my BKK/Pattaya trip. Was going to book the Eastiny Inn in Pattaya, but upon looking at another website one of the posters there claimed that the management had changed over the past year and they now charge 400 baht for an overnight guest. Does anyone here have any info as to the accuracy of this?? Thanks again to all.

Johnnie Bravo

LukeSkyWanker
06-10-03, 21:35
Johniebravo don't shit me up like that I am booked in the Eastiny on the 23rd of June for 2 weeks if what your saying is true that means a minimum of 14x400bht extra. If you are right I will cancel and loose my deposit and go elsewhere I intend to try the blowjob bar on Soi Post office which I missed out on last time due to being knob struck anyone want to meet up and share info in June post on board.

JohnnieBravo
06-10-03, 21:59
I hear ya Luke, I don't know what to do......unless I hear any current info from some of the more recent or more veteran campaigners on this board, I think I'll just show up in person and see what kind of a deal I can cut when I am there and what the Eastiny's girl policy actually is.

SexReview
06-10-03, 22:51
Hello all:

Just making the final plans for my BKK/Pattaya trip. Was going to book the Eastiny Inn in Pattaya, but upon looking at another website one of the posters there claimed that the management had changed over the past year and they now charge 400 baht for an overnight guest. Does anyone here have any info as to the accuracy of this?? Thanks again to all.

Johnnie Bravo

Johnnie,

Here's what I can tell you that I know to be facts. Number one, management has not changed at the top level in the Eastiny Hotel. I have a friend who live in the Hotel for 18 months going back five years ago. The same guy is the Manager now as was then the Manager. Number 2, I have stayed at the Eastiny Inn (Hotel) three different times this year alone and never paid a joiner fee. I have walked into the hotel at midnight with not two but three girls and another guy and no questions were ever asked. We did a photo/ video shoot that night and even when I called for extra towels no questions or problems.

I have never found the staff to be anything but friendly and helpful. The night watchman is also very cool, I would throw him a few baht if I was you, it will be well worth it.

The desk does asked for the ID's from your guest and they keep a log. This is a service for you, if you don't want them to check ID's or your guest doesn't have one they asked you to sign a wavier. You can also tell them upfront please don't asked for or check ID's from my guest and you will never hear about it again.

The hotel is a great place to stay and they always try to make you the guest happy. I do recommend a few things here, don't use the items in the mini bar, the 24 hour store is right downstairs and the cost is one third of what they will bill your room. Also tip the maid a few extra baht upfront and tell her you want extra towels every day. If you get a room you don't like because some are smaller or in bad location, just asked them to change your room on the next day. And the last thing enjoy your trip and have fun. I know I will when I return to the Eastiny again.

Sexreview

StudPlayer
06-11-03, 00:58
Samus Aran knows what he is talking about ... all will be wise to listen to him.

Khun
06-11-03, 03:03
Originally posted by Studplayer
Samus Aran knows what he is talking about ... all will be wise to listen to him.

but sometime he knocks the brain with his spiritual advice. Listen to him when he talks about handling the Pattaya Hos. Don't listen to him when he says Pattaya is a garbage bin. Food here stinks blaaa blaaa blaaa .....

StudPlayer
06-11-03, 08:59
Agreed

pazuzu
06-11-03, 17:36
I remember that a little while back, the Thai Govt. was having another crackdown of the blowjob bars and the shot-time hotels. Are they back up again the same as before, or has that scene changed or gone?

Boom
06-12-03, 05:27
After years of neglecting North Pattaya I thought I would give it a shot. Does anyone have any suggestions for decent hotels around 600-800 baht near the bars? The last time I was walking around up there, there seemed to be alot of good deals on both the hotels and the girls. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

JohnnieBravo
06-16-03, 10:26
Just a quick thank you to everyone that recommended the Eastiny Hotel in Pattaya......it has been awesome thus far....thank you, thank you, thank you! You prob. should check it out Boom

LukeSkyWanker
06-16-03, 20:36
Hi Johnny glad your having a good time I arrive on Monday so the Eastiny has come through in the end, any tips good rooms prices etc, if your still there next week we can see who's room makes the most noise. Luke.

JohnnieBravo
06-17-03, 00:27
Sorry about this guys, but I've been in this internet cafe' and have prob spent almost 300baht! trying to find the post that mentioned about where to shop in Pattaya for large sizes...I know I had read it in a past post but i've not been able to find it. If anyone sees this post or knows this info please direct me. Also, if anyone has had any positive taylor recommendations where i might get a suit or two made, please let me know. Sorry to those who say that this is off topic for the board...please forgive this one transgression.

JohnnieBravo

SeattleGman
06-17-03, 06:53
I am currently staying at the Eastiny Place and found that the staff is friendly. No hassles with bringing guests. The rooms are below what I normally stay in. They rate about a 2 star level. However, I checked out rooms at the Eastiny Inn, Flipper, Sunbeam and they are all comparable. The Eastiny Place is at the end of Soi 8 so if you want to be in the bar area, but want a reasonable level of noise level, it has the best of both worlds. With all said, it is worth the 800 baht per night fee.

On another note, Pattaya is great if you like the beer bar action. I just find it a little overwhelming due to the amount of bars and amount of girls. I hear it is slow right now and it is 70% girls 30% men. I'm having a great time, but I prefer Bangkok. It is of course all of personal taste. I can see how some men would prefer Pattaya.

SexReview
06-17-03, 07:28
Sorry about this guys, but I've been in this internet cafe' and have prob spent almost 300baht! trying to find the post that mentioned about where to shop in Pattaya for large sizes...I know I had read it in a past post but i've not been able to find it. If anyone sees this post or knows this info please direct me. Also, if anyone has had any positive taylor recommendations where i might get a suit or two made, please let me know. Sorry to those who say that this is off topic for the board...please forgive this one transgression.

JohnnieBravo

JB,

If you go inside Mikes Department Store just before Soi 12 on the Beach Road side you will find the larger sizes. Just leave your hotel and walk down to Beach Road and take the Baht Bus. When you enter Mikes you will find about 30 small stalls most have the large sizes. If you just walk passed them you will hear "I have your size, I have big sizes". Another place to look is the market at the corner of Beach Road and Soi 13 (AA Hotel on that corner) the vendors here also have big sizes. In fact almost all the vendors in Pattaya done. Remember it is the slow season so wheel and deal for a very low price. Have fun, post any other questions that you may have.

Sexreview

JohnnieBravo
06-17-03, 08:08
thanks sexreveiw......help is much appreciated...any tailor recommendations for getting a suit made??? there are so many it's hard to know which one is good

SexReview
06-17-03, 09:10
thanks sexreveiw......help is much appreciated...any tailor recommendations for getting a suit made??? there are so many it's hard to know which one is good

JB,
Over the last year I have had 20 plus suits made in Pattaya and used six different tailors. What I did is went in and ordered a somewhat basic suit from each of them. Then after the first suits were made I took them back to the hotel and really looked them over. Then I went back and ordered more suites from the best tailors in the group. I would go back to two of the six shops; New Style World which is on Soi Pattayaland 2 (Soi 13/4) located 50feet from Beach Road on your right-hand side. Asked for Mark he is the owner but the whole staff is very good here. The other shop is on Walking Street about 50 yards up from Beach Road on the right side that shop is Prima Fashion at 86 Walking Street. The owner here is also very good. In January I had a dozen silk shirts done here in Armani silk. Both of these shops did very good work.

Whatever shops you use make them do one suit for you so you can see the work then order more if you want. Another thing tell the shop you are leaving well before you really are so the work is done early. Shorten your trip by about four days this will give you the time you need to have more made and if any problems you will not spend your last couple of days at the tailors.

Sexreview

JohnnieBravo
06-17-03, 13:41
Thanks again Sex Review for the advice, the tailor that I did end up using is having my suit ready tomorrow along with both my shirts so I can look them over......he tells me he is soooo confident that he is getting ready to design the more expensive suite.....lol.....we'll see. Done some great shopping in Pattaya....thanks Sex Review. Unfortunately, my mongering activities have slowed.....wonder if I burned it out in BKK.....lol. In some ways for me Pattaya is not as conducive to mongering as Bkk is. I guess I am having probs. adapting to the heat......thus I find it hard to sit at all the open air bars and talk. I however liked it in an air conditioned environment.......so is there any discos that you can recommend that are air conditioned? The prob. I have with the dance bars is that I don't enjoy women being right on top of me before I can even look around. Any dance bar where the approach is less aggressive? Lastly, I only saw a very brief show on Soi Cowboy in BkK....are their any shows anywhere in Pattaya. Thanks again to everyone.......going out now to see if I can't drum somthing up;-)

SexReview
06-17-03, 18:35
Thanks again... for the advice, .....I am having probs. adapting to the heat......thus I find it hard to sit at all the open air bars and talk. I however liked it in an air conditioned environment.......so is there any discos that you can recommend that are air conditioned? The prob. I have with the dance bars is that I don't enjoy women being right on top of me before I can even look around. Any dance bar where the approach is less aggressive? Lastly, I only saw a very brief show on Soi Cowboy in BkK....are their any shows anywhere in Pattaya. Thanks again to everyone.......going out now to see if I can't drum somthing up;-)

JB,
If you do the beer bars do them at night it is a lot cooler in temp then. About Go Go bars were you are not attacked, try Doll House, Living Dolls, and Super Baby. About a good show the show at Living Dolls Showcase is very good starts around 10:00. For a sex Patpong type show try Marilyn a Go Go on Beach Road near Walking Street. And if you want a real Disco go to Marine Disco on Walking Street, stay away from Tony’s, very overpriced.

Sexreview.

Dinghy
06-18-03, 04:02
Talking about large sizes - "Made in Thailand" shopping mall (about soi 9 second road) has REALLY large tent sizes - saw t-shirts in there 6x. you can also find some larger sizes (3x, 4x) at the various markets around (Naklua sunday, Soi Bukauw Tue and Fri, but be warhned - but be warned - those markets are either in tin sheds or under tents and inside they are first cousin to being in a sweat box - because YOU WILL!) also good cheap food at the markets

as to tailors - I seem to be adept at finding those either incredibly good (superb quality, done right the FIRST time) or as inept at making a suit (finally done RIGHT after 3 tries) as I would be.

JohnnieBravo
06-18-03, 17:11
Thanks Dinghy and Sex Review again, it's about 10pm now Wed night and I am going to go check out some of those Go Go bar suggestions......Checked out both Mikes, the street market near there, and the Big C mall. The Tops grocery store too was great, was able to stock up on a few snacks and bottled water there at a better price. Had a more active night last night as I barfined "May" from I belive it was the Tiger Tattoo bar on Soi 7. I asked in advance about how much and she said, up to you. She gave a really great relaxing massage and gave me a nice shower whereby we proceeded to do some nice "boom boom". I had originally contracted her for a short time.......after we were through, she asked me if I wanted her to stay......told her she was welcomed to sleep for a while if she liked and she said she rather stay and sleep rather then leave right away. Woke up a few hours later.......I held her most of the night which was very night. Anyway when we woke up, she felt very good there lying next to me...and to make a long story short....I guess the ST turned into a LT....lol. She left a few hours later...I gave her 1000baht plus 200baht tip along with whatever small amount of baht coins I had left plus even a few U.S. quarters I had lying around. She was maybe a 7 in looks tall and slender with a pleasent disposition. Her performance was certainly acceptable but not anything outstanding. Hope to find a girl while I am here that is personable, but can still really rock......have yet to find that combo but I'm going to keep looking. Well that's all for now going to go forth and butterfly.

JohnnieBravo

Dfromindy
06-18-03, 22:10
Johnnie Bravo can you plz back channel me u12armresl@excite.com to discuss the larger size purchases?

Thank you.

SexReview
06-19-03, 01:43
JB,
About beer bar girls from Soi 7 & 8, no matter what they may say any one of them will take 500 baht for short time and 1000 baht for all night. Many will ask for more but if they will take the bar fine in the first place they will take these amounts as a tip. I say if they will take the bar fine because sometimes they will not for many reasons. The time of month, already bar fined, boyfriend, or they don't bar fine are just a few reasons that sometimes they will not.

Also if you want to give a little extra for taxi or to send them to eat that is fine but don't go over a max of 200 baht. The girls all live close to the bars and take motor bike taxis home. The taxi fare is less than 50 baht to anywhere they would go. And if they are eating without you it will be at a Thai place and the food is very cheap under 100 baht. Enjoy the rest of your time in Pattaya.

Sexreview

Khun
06-19-03, 03:51
Talking about large sizes - "Made in Thailand" shopping mall (about soi 9 second road) has REALLY large tent sizes - saw t-shirts in there 6x.

Sorry guys,
"LARGE SIZE"
I thought he was asking about condoms. So I did not respond as I never bought that one.

For Tailors - I think "TAJMAHAL" behind Royal Garden on the second road has the best quality material. Little expensive. Have anyone tried ever for fitting?

The Traveler
06-19-03, 19:57
SA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to disappoint you but just because you have had years of frustration with women doesnt mean the rest of us guys havent figured it out. The best way to handle them is to have a life of your own that doesnt put the girl first....

originally posted on 06-03-03

Did I look frustated when you, Tap and me met in BKK ?
No frustration at all !
But I put the girls first, they are my main target, I want to pop them whenever I can, as long as I can, as much as I can.

Traveler

MeatMan
06-20-03, 20:32
I just read the NY TIMES newspaper today and they had a story on Pattaya as being a ghostown.Guys, is it really THAT BAD over there?

DiabloMactavish
06-21-03, 00:36
Originally posted by MeatMan
I just read the NY TIMES newspaper today and they had a story on Pattaya as being a ghostown.Guys, is it really THAT BAD over there?

Here's the article via the international herald tribune:

http://www.iht.com/articles/100325.htm

To me it looks like bargain night in Pattaya!

I even found a RT flight, AUS - BKK for less than $800.

tempting.

Khun
06-21-03, 03:33
The Reports

I am staying nearby Pattaya (20 kM away) & do visit Pattaya on weekly basis for shopping (ofcourse in shopping malls) & entertainment on beaches etc.

I went to the report mentioned below & to me it is a havoc created by report & infact away from the facts.

Yes there is a slow down in the tourist business. But believe me there are no such fears of terror attack or SARS.

The fear of terror attack in general in all over the world has affected drastically the tourism, there is nothing special in Thailand. I think Thailand is much safer than many other countries. We don't have any incident till now (touch wood).

Simlarly there is no SARS in Thailand.

Don't fear, come & enjoy.

SexReview
06-21-03, 05:45
Originally posted by khun
The Reports

Yes there is a slow down in the tourist business. But believe me there are no such fears of terror attack or SARS.

The fear of terror attack in general in all over the world has affected drastically the tourism, there is nothing special in Thailand. I think Thailand is much safer than many other countries. We don't have any incident till now (touch wood).
Don't fear, come & enjoy.

khun,

I agree with you, and SARS is a non issue in Thailand but as long as travelers think it is a problem tourism will be down and stay down. SARS has had a major effect on tourism in Thailand even the Thai Government has stated so.

Terrorism is a real threat in Thailand and many other places as well now. The location of Thailand makes it a target as well as the targets that it offers. The United States has now and has had many agents in Thailand because it is a problem area. To say that there have been no problems is to hide your head in the sand. Most of the world has not had problems but those countries still can be a target. The governments of Australia, Germany, Great Britain, and the United States all issued warnings. You had a terrorist cell broken up just last week in Thailand. You had a deal for 30 Kilos of materials to make a dirty bomb broken up this week in Thailand. The borders of Thailand are easy to cross and you have known terrorist cells in the countries close to Thailand. Everyone going to Thailand should think about these things when making plans.

For me I have traveled to Thailand more because of what is going on in the country. The travel deals have just been too good to pass up. I know the risk and understand the risk and accept the risks they go along with travel to Thailand or any other country in these times.

Instead of saying “Don't fear, come & enjoy” maybe it should be Understand the threats and fears, but then you can still come and enjoy but think smart and be wise.

Sexreview

Khun
06-21-03, 06:11
Terrorism is a real threat in Thailand and many other places as well now. Sexreview

Even after breaking a few cell I don't agree that Thailand has a real severe threat of terrorism. Yes it has a threat but upto what extent and how severe. There are many other countries which have more serious threats.
After September 11, the whole world is talking terrorism. Why? because it happened in USA under the nose of FBI, CIA. They could not break this terror cell.
Before that also many countries had been facing terrorism for decades. Many time terror cell are broken. People had been killed or saved.
Regarding travel warning, yesterday they broke one cell in USA who wanted to demolish some bridge in USA. Should the whiole world issue warning "not to travel to USA."

The asian philosophy of life and death is - "if your time has come, the roof of your house will fell down & you will get killed"

Everybody is going to die one day, why you get killed everyday by tension. Be brave - Enjoy the day you have in hand.

Jkttroll
06-21-03, 06:44
I'm not usually one to judge..... but I feel this is something that NEEDS to be discussed.

http://www.easythumbs.com/yuki/a45/a45a.htm

http://www.exploitedteensasia.com/

If you look at these pictures this guy is doing BBFS and BBAS with countless girls in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Obviously he is either incredibly stupid or has a serious death wish - or both. I wouldn't care one bit if he was only putiting himself at risk... but this kind behavior is PUTTING US ALL AT RISK! By "all" I mean ALL parties involved here --- us the punters, and the girls!

This is the kind of guy that spreads HIV throughout the world. Has anyone seen him? Talked to him? Exactly what the hell is he thinking? It's entirely possible (and very likely) that he himself is HIV positive after so many exploits..... and if so, he is handing out death sentences to numerous, uneducated girls whom in turn very well could pass it on to guys just like you and me!

Again, I'm not one judge in 99.99% of cases..... I'm all for mongoring in 3rd world countries...... but I truly feel that what this guy is doing is JUST WRONG.

What to do? And "Baldguy in the pictures" if you are out there and reading this please give us an explanation.

JohnnieBravo
06-21-03, 07:38
Hello Everyone,

This will be my last report from Pattaya as I have checked out of my room at the Eastiny and am awaiting the completion of my last suit and then I guess I will take the 800baht meter taxi back to BKK. A little expensive in Thai terms I suppose, but with all of this shit that I had to buy for everyone back home I am no longer traveling all that light. Anyway, last night was a better night in terms of mongering. Met two women along Beach Road, each prob. no better then a 6 in terms of the members of this board however; one thing I have learned is that in terms of performance it is far far better to go with those who seem more genuinely friendly and enthusiastic about going with you as opposed to just going for the hottest looking girls. That philosophy sure paid off last night. Both these girls were friends, one was more chubby then most here would care for I would imagine and the other was very small. Both were very friendly and fun to be with......fucked both well. They both seemed very happy with 500bht each for short time, plus I tipped each of them 100baht. Sex was a little on the brief side, even for short time, but very intense, the way I like it.......it was a nice finish to my Pattaya trip. Tonight i go to BKK late........hopefully in time to hit the Thermae or the Grace. Will switch to the BKK board for next report.

The Traveler
06-21-03, 21:03
jkttroll

nice try, but plz do not advertise for porn sites, it's against the rules of this forum as far as I know. Did you expect us to subscribe or what ?

Jkttroll
06-21-03, 22:53
Greetings, my post was in NO MEANS an attempt to promote this guy's website. I won't press the issue as we all make our own choices and know the risks...... but again, I am in no way affiliated with the website.

Skinless
06-22-03, 01:57
Traveler: Right on. One of those sites has a nasty script in it that chages your browser so you have to go into regedit and fix it. Imagine if someone did that in a small office where there was no firewall or at home and the wife later dropped by.
He was fucking one girl bb bcoz it is a porno site. No more of this shit please Mr Troll.
For Skinless watchers, the pedulum is moving back towards LOS. I think the Thai girl I fucked the other nite broke the trance. And what of Johnny Bravo. After all his talk of cockroaches, he is fucking more than any of us. Is there no justice?

SexReview
06-22-03, 06:17
Originally posted by jkttroll
I'm not usually one to judge..... but I feel this is something that NEEDS to be discussed.

http://www.easythumbs.com/yuki/a45/a45a.htm

http://www.exploitedteensasia.com/

WSG Members be very careful with these sites listed here, if you log onto the sites, or even open they drop data mines into your hard drive. These small files attach to other files in your system and report back to another server. Also, known as spy ware or tracking files. The running of anti virus software will not remove them. The only way to get them out of your system is to run a spy ware program.

Freeler
06-22-03, 10:24
Skinless, Traveler and SexReview,

Never heard of firewalls, virusscanners - a good one takes care of scripts too - and cleaning your drives?
Spyware, tho someone put it on your machine without your permission, is easy to block and/or get rid off.
Perhaps a dive into real security-sites is better than a thread here...

PS Ever copied index.dat and changed to index.doc and had a look:D?

Chikan
06-22-03, 16:21
skinless,
Hey! I forgot about you and that broad from China...what was her name...oh yeah..you "beloved" Shifen! What ever happened to her? I stopped reading that section because I doubt I'll ever venture over there....just curious.
2nd ?. A bottle of JW or Jack Daniels over there.... cheaper to bring a couple from the duty free over here (canada) or to just pick up some there. I can't remember how much those would cost over there...
Freeler,
Count down is going slow I bet isn't it!! (anticipation)! I'm definately leaning on New Years...should be a blast and airfares should be good this year (Air Canada is hurting big time, along with Cathay Pacific (SARS).
Take care all!

Freeler
06-22-03, 17:05
Chikan,

So you're back from the forrest. The Grizzlies wouldn't have you, I suppose...
It's only five more days till take-off, I can wait that long. Hell, I've been waiting for five months!
The damndest things are going on with airfare here in Europe. Untill the start of the highseason, next Saturday, prices are probably the lowest ever overall. But on and after Saturday the highseason prices are higher than ever before...???
In normal years Christmas prices should be available now, but apparently no travelagent wants to buy seats this early - no-one gives a quote. OTOH, many flights over Christmastime are already booked solid... I booked a seat myself, not knowing a price yet.

Vchip
06-22-03, 19:14
How do you know if your computer has been infected after visiting the two web sites suggested by jkttroll?

Dinghy
06-22-03, 20:54
vchip - without sounding like either an attack or preaching - IF you are so lax as to surf without anti-virus or a firewall, you get what you deserve (I found no evidence of anything coming from either one, though; norton AV, and behind ZoneAlarm)

SexReview
06-22-03, 22:01
vchip - without sounding like either an attack or preaching - IF you are so lax as to surf without anti-virus or a firewall, you get what you deserve (I found no evidence of anything coming from either one, though; norton AV, and behind ZoneAlarm)

Dinghy,

To use your own words "..you are so lax as to surf without..." Norton or any other anti virus software will not pick up data mines that are placed by Spy ware. With a firewall the information can't get out as easy as without. But sometimes you take down the fire wall, or some spy wares attach them self too out going emails and then send the information out of your system.

vchip,

To answer your question you need to have a Spy ware program that you use to scan your system. If you get a lot of pop ups that can be coming from companies like Gator, who sell your net surfing habits to advertisers. Many are available as free software. The product I like that is free is called Ad-aware 6.0. For information about the product check out their site http://www.lavasoft.de/. The way I look at it I don’t want anyone recording my actions within the World Wide Web.

Sexreview

Freeler
06-23-03, 05:32

Gator is one of those programs you only get after confirming you want it... (comes with GetRight)
Nothing attaches to mail, unless you use addressbooks in Outlook or the like.
Is anybody really still that stupid?

SexReview
06-23-03, 06:01

Gator is one of those programs you only get after confirming you want it... (comes with GetRight)
Nothing attaches to mail, unless you use addressbooks in Outlook or the like.
Is anybody really still that stupid?

Bottom line these programs are still a problem, most people use these address books, and why do you want to fight about this stuff? How about ending this and get back to real on point informational post. Not who knows more about computers and the internet.

Khun
06-23-03, 10:23
Saturday night visited Pattaya on my normal routine, it does not look crowded but not like a city of ghost also. The parking in front of Hollywood was packed. Can see some farangs on the road & beach road. Girls on the bikes also does not looked free. All rushing somewhere. Normally this is off season.

Checked both the porn site on Friday. Till date no problem with computer except fot a mail for viagra advertisement. Hope will not get many mails. Very scared of junk mails on Hotmail account.

Thats it.

Freeler
06-23-03, 14:49
SexReview,

I was the one who said that a dive into a real security-site would be better than a thread here.
Giving all these examples only makes matters worse, btw dialers are a much bigger problem:D!.
All you have to do to compute in a safe way is:
NO addressbooks/ outlook etc, must have firewall, virusscanner. Ad-ware and pop-up killers if you think you need them.
All those unwanted programs are not a problem at all if you block them.
It's like putting a sticker on your mailbox: No unsollicited mail.
It's simple.

Khun,

My Yahoo accounts are spamfree. They have an automatic spam guard that works so well that even airline mail gets dumped in the spambin! With Yahoo you don't block spam, which doesn't work, but unblock real mail.
I love it!

Khun
06-24-03, 03:21
I do maintain a yahoo account & till date in last 3 years no spam or junk mail. Quite happy.

I maintain another account with Hotmail which I use to submit anywhere for registartion like porn sites or travel sites or anywhere else.

I use Nortan antivirus only, no other fire wall or pop killer etc. Mostly no problems. Hope spammers are not watching this message.

Any recommendation for Bangkok Massage Parlour near Sathon Road which open by 1400 Hrs. I have a meeting at Sathon Road at 1400 Hrs. Want to take a dip after meeting before klap baan.

enjjjjjjjjooooooooyyyyyyy

PurpleNGold
06-27-03, 23:08
To bring things back to topic...

I'm thinking about a trip to Pattaya in July, and was trying to estimate costs, given the current downturn in the tourism trade. Can anybody help me out?

I've got a quote for $579 airfare from LAX to BKK on China Air.

$500 Bt/night for the Apex hotel. Is this a decent, girl-friendly place and price? I've read about 'fan rooms.' are they cheaper? Should I try to bargain for a better rate since everything is supposedly so slow?

How much should I expect to pay for free-lancers, st and lt? Where are the best freelancer bars? I want to avoid barfines, but, what's the average rate for that now?

Oh, and what about prices for Bus from BKK to Pattaya?

Joe Zop
06-28-03, 00:51
PNG -- fan rooms are definitely cheaper, in general, though the Apex doesn't have them. I'm not positive you'd want to save the couple of hundred baht for fan-cooled in July, though, especially if you're not really used to that level of climate. (Really -- five bucks for air isn't all that bad, is it?) The Apex is girl-friendly, but they'll usually take the TG's ID. I've never stayed there but have been by it and I've talked to people who have stayed there and who say it's a good enough value for the price. Some complaints about noise from beer bars if you're in the newer section of the hotel, but minor ones.

It never hurts to bargain in LOS -- you can end up with very nice deals that way, or at worst you'll end up with whatever you were quoted. Mostly depends on your comfort level with that and how willing you are to go from one place to another with your luggage in tow to save a couple of bucks.

If you're going from Bangkok City to Pattaya the bus is 90baht from the Ekamai (eastern) terminal, which is the one closest to Sukhumvit. Make sure you're on the "fast" bus, as the other takes almost twice as long.

Bar fines are usually around 200baht for beer bars, 500+ for go-gos. I'll let others comment on prices and best places, since it's now been six months since I was there.

Dinghy
06-28-03, 01:12
PNG - Joe is right - but what you need to remember is that the bus is BLUE and WHITE (IF it has a RED stripe, you will take _4_ hours getting there - voice of experience) Go into the terminal and get your ticket there - bus hawkers yelling "PATTYA!" are for the SLOW bus. You get a reserved seat INSIDE (you will also pay 70B for the slow bus but 50cents isn't worth NEAR the aggravation)

Dinghy
06-28-03, 01:18
Review - actually what I meant was that surfing without being behind a firewall was inherently dangerous. ZA alerts me to all attempts to communicate outside my machine and IF I don't allow it, the communication STOPS (immediately - it won't proceed without authorization). Ad-aware is more or less efficient but not optimum.

Khun
06-28-03, 02:47
Fan rooms will be like hell in July - Aug becuase Humidity level is very high.

If you want to tarvel from Air Port to Pattaya directly then go to Morchit bus stop from air port. Its very near by as compared to Ekamai. You have regular service from there also to Pattaya.

There are many hotels like Apex on the same road with same pricing. You don't need to book in advance.

PurpleNGold
06-28-03, 05:16
Follow up questions:

How much can I expect to pay per day for average food (I like thai food)?

How do I get from the airport to the terminal? Morchit or Ekamai, any other input there?

Any ideas on avoiding an expensive hotel room in BKK the night of arrival (plane comes in late) and the night before departure?

Dinghy
06-28-03, 06:13
PNG - depends on your arrival time. If you arrive late PM (like NW or UA) you either spend the night (somewhere - plan on maybe 300B to Sukhumvit area plus say 900B for a room at, say, Royal Asia) or find a partner to take a cab to Pattaya (I did it for 1/2 of 1300 or 650B which turn out to be cheaper in the end) If you arrive during "daylight hours" - either take the bus (200B to Pattaya) or take a cab to Morchit bus station and take the Pattaya bus directly from there; alternately, go to the Morchit Sky train station and take the sky train to Ekkamai and take the bus from there.

As to food - depends on how adventurous you are and how much you like Thai food - I ate from noodle stands myself (but I eat Thai the way the Thai eat - PET PET - it means "very spicy") IF you eat local food, plan on maybe $5/day (nothing fancy, just ordinary Thai food) IF you INSIST on "western food", maybe double that - there is a good breakfast buffet at Apex on 2nd Road at Soi 12 or so for 85B - about $2. Depending on how large you are, you will probably not want to eat all that much anyway because of the heat. AC rooms are cheaper at one of the various Sawasdee hotels (you can get a "weekly" rate if you plan on being there for maybe 2200B or so depending on location - the one up Soi 10 on the dirt road is less, because of the dirt road. Not fancy, but adequate.) Fan rooms are adequate as well IF you get enough ventilation, but you MIGHT get stuck with the "Thai toilet" (bombsight special) and most fan rooms don't have hot water (as if you need it anyway)

Avoiding the room on the outbound is relatively easy - cab from Pattaya to BKK costs 900B (800 fare plus about 100 tollway charges IF you only get on the tollway when you get to the outskirts of Bangkok), but assuming you are on the NW flight that leaves at 0600, you will leave Pattaya at 0200 to arrive BKK at 0400 or so and after check in have maybe 1 hour to waste in BKK airport. Alterantely, 90B P'tya to Ekkamai, room for maybe 900B plus 300B to the airport at 0315 or so (cheaper in the end to stay in P'ya and cab it early AM)

Chok dee!

PurpleNGold
06-28-03, 07:44
Thanks for all this info. I'm trying to fit about 17 days into a 2K budget, so every dollar y'all are helping me save counts towards more playtime :) Right now, my spreadsheet is showing me at 2.5 girls a day (assuming about 2/3 ST @ 500BT and 1/3 LT @ 1000BT). Does this sound reasonable?

Dinghy, I really like the idea of cabbing it straight from the airport. Can I just go to the taxi booth right at the airport exit and pay for a ride all the way? Or do I take a taxi outside the airport and bargain for the price?

Also, what's a sawasdee hotel? I don't mind a dirt road, as long as I can walk to the action. Right now, I'm planning on 500BT per night. If I could cut that to 2200BT/week and still get AC, it's definitely worth it.

As for eating, I definitely like the PET PET style. I was in BKK in Jan, and absolutely loved the som tom that would make my eyes water. I didn't try the noodle stands, but was thinking I'd be more adventurous this time around. $5/day sounds like a great way to go!

Joe Zop
06-28-03, 16:12
You can find info on the various Sawasdee properties at http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/ -- they do have some pretty cheap prices for low season, even cheaper if you go with the weekly rates. And they do have fan rooms, if you're truly feeling adventurous and want to save that 1000baht or so a week -- personally, I'd be comfortable and just plan on a day where I skip one of either your LT or ST portions :). Some of these are just slightly further from the action, (the Sawasdee Sea View is not) though it's easy enough to get there via songkaew. You can also still walk to the action, as all of them are in the general vicinity, though you may have trouble convincing TGs to hoof it a long way back with you. Personally, I always do a whole lot of walking anyway, so being slightly off the path isn't a bother.

Most of the Bangkok arrivals and departures via China Air are during the day, which means there's no need for you to stay overnight in Bangkok unless that's what you want to do. If they fit your schedule, you might look into the Thai Limousine service -- essentially vans like the SuperShuttle -- which are only about 200baht one-way and leave for Pattaya at 9am, noon, and 7pm and for the airport at 6:30, 2pm and 6:30pm. If you want to do a taxi, you definitely want one from the public stand as opposed to one of the ones inside. It can also pay to chat up folks in the taxi line to see if someone's heading to the same destination, so you can split a fare.

No reason you can't have a good time on that budget -- especially if you're not including airfare in that number. If you are, it's tighter.

Dinghy
06-28-03, 18:07
PNG - from the arrival hall, you go outside to the curb (probably, of course, after visiting one of the several ATMs to the left and down a ways from where you exit into the exit hall itself). Get Baht (8000 is about $200 - enough for a few days) and avoid the taxi touts (all you will do is get a higher price to get to the same place - the ONLY advantage might be a driver who speaks SOME "An-grit") - go outside to the taxi line (kiosk) and the fare will be 1300 to Pattaya INCLUDING TOLLS OR AT LEAST IT WAS FOR US (which is why I said about finding a fare share to cut costs). "Pattaya Sai Song, Soi Sip" (second road, side street 10) - in the wee hours of the morning (you'll get there about 3am local assuming you get on the road about 0100 local) you will probably need to wake a hotel clerk, stash your stuff, and go prowling (and don't worry, there WILL be plenty to prowl - not "one on every corner" but maybe "every other corner" <SMILE>

"Sawasdee" is what I woould call Pattay's "Motel 6" chain - numerous hotels (cheap) with different prices (depending on location). IF you go to the Sawasdee on Soi 10 (AC nightly was 300B, weekly 1900B IIRC but the clerk didn't want to check if there was availability so I went elsewhere - just back up the dirt road to a "guesthouse" for 200B), and you continue down the dirt road to the end end (same direction as you went in), head thru what appears to be a "back yard" (actually the road itself angling off a bit to the left) and then toward the lights/sound of the beer bars more or less ahead of you (in the tin shed), you can also find availability there (the road is Soi Buekauw), along with beer (of course). If you go back to 2nd Road and turn right, you will find beer bars down a bit (200m or so) on the right side, a bit farther to Soi 8/9 with a multitude of beer bars. If you head to 2nd Road, angle a little off to the left and then down Soi 10 to Beach Road and turn left, maybe 400m there will be a collection of beer bars before you get to Walking street (also a good place at 330 or so) SongTaews are slim that time of morning so you will probably walk (and IF you don't have the 5B (yes, I learned, Freeler) you MIGHT have a problem getting change)

Oh, and a "noodle shop" is either a street vendor or a cook/shop on a moto with an attachment. Pattaya noodles cost 20B/bowl. Those little green or red Thai peppers (mouth burners) are great if you like fire (but not so great (for her) if you have some and then DATY - Mmmmm, SPICY!)

PurpleNGold
06-29-03, 02:56
Okay. I'm definitely printing this page out when I go. I'm pretty sure that, with airfare, I can do the whole thing for less than 2,100. The fact that I don't drink beer is a big help. I figure I can suck on a bottle of water for quite some time. Also, I'm gonna take SA's advice and just bang 'em and leave 'em. No lady drinks. No shopping trips. I'm gonna do my best freeler imitation when I bargain, so maybe, given the season, I'll even get some great deals.

Joe, I'll definitely use the limo service. I'm amazed that it's so cheap. That's almost the same cost as a bus ride in the first place, and I can catch it right from the airport, so, no taxi to the bus station, and it'll probably end up cheaper anyway.

Dinghy. Thanks for the specific directions. I'm feeling pretty confident right now :)

Anyone planning on a July run and want to meet up? My tentative dates are July 16th to August 4th.

Dinghy
06-29-03, 04:38
PNG - when you are out and about during the day, you will be surprised how much water you consume - I was probably in the _6_ liters/day range plus incidentals and beer and whatever else. (A reaction to the humidity in my case. The beach on beach road/5th to 11th is not polluted by sewage any more, just plastic and the occassional broken bottle. Jomtien is a better beach but not so good for monger activity.

You can get a better deal on water at "Mike" department store (grocery section) for 6 liters/18B. depending, rooms have fridges. At least its one place the ants won't go (not joking), otherwise, 5B/bottle for the "low cost water" at 7-11 or familymart (water is water so don't waste your money on name brand stuff (and DON'T drink tap water either - pay the 5B)

as to lady drinks, though, sometimes you get a better idea of what you might be in for by buying a girl a drink ($2 or so)

so much poon, so little time (If you need it, the pharmacy on Soi Post office directly across from Sureena hotel has generic viagra for 4/800B, other places have it for as low as 650, condoms seem to be cheapest in 7-11)

PurpleNGold
06-29-03, 05:28
Mike's is another must. At 6 liters a day and 18B/6 liters, that won't really affect the budget :)

Just curious. I was thinking it's rainy season so the beaches would pretty much be a bust. Am I wrong?

Also, what kind of attire? I know that in BKK, shorts and tank tops are considered tacky. What about in Pattaya? Should I pack mostly jeans and short sleeves? Or shorts and tanks?

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to make sure that I'm really prep'd this time around. I had a good time in BKK, but felt like I could have done better if I'd have asked everything that popped into my mind before going.

Joe Zop
06-29-03, 16:11
Pattaya's a beach resort, so dress is far more casual -- lots more shorts and tees. And don't worry too much about the rainy season: it doesn't rain all day or even necessarily every day, and it's generally the tropical pattern -- really intense downpour for a while with the sun often returning shortly thereafter. So the beach isn't absolutely out, though Pattaya's beach isn't the quality of those in Phuket or Koh Samui.

Personally, I try to underpack and then just pick up some clothes locally, since they're so cheap. Even on your budget, setting aside a thousand baht or so for clothes shouldn't be too big a deal.

Dinghy
06-29-03, 17:21
PNG - you could take almost nothing and buy there. IF you don't want to tote it, buy it there and leave the left overs. Mikes stretches between beach and 2nd at about soi 12. Bring/buy sandals - nothing quite like hot feet to ruin a good walk. The rubber variety are good for beach use, too. IF you are prone to burn, use sunscreen (buy there)- remember, you are at 13 degrees above the equator and the sun is overhead most of the day.

Virtually everything exported from Thailand under a "name brand" is available, and guess what? THEY ARE REAL (not knock offs). IF "Nike" makes it in Thailand, and Nike orders, say, 10000, they make, say, 12000 and deliver Nike their 10000 and locally market the rest (there are of course, sometimes "blems", but for 1/3 to 1/10 the (US) price, who cares.) IF you want/need luggage, buy it in Thailand (a lot of it is made there - I ran into the bag that I wanted (but didn't buy - not big enough) here in US after returning for "70% off" ("only" 3x the Thailand price)

You might not have enough time and directions I'll provide might not mean much - but there is a "market" at Soi Buekaew and roughly "South Road" TUE and FRI. A great wander (tin roof or tent though and like a SAUNA inside - you think Thailand is hot outside, you ain't felt NOTHIN' yet under that open air roof (110+)) There is also the Naklua market Sundays, but to get to either of these the first time, you would probably need help. Good cheap food there (both prepared and "raw" - both places), too. The last place is called "Lukdod store" and they have a site lukdod.com that will give you a location (out north road pretty near the BKK bus station) where you can buy (wholesale if you buy 10x of something) to your hearts content (even luggage - but I found some of the stores in "made in Thailand" on 2nd Road prices actually better - assuming you bargain) Generally, the farther you get from beach road, the more "reasonable" prices become. Seems to hold even for girls, but the pickings get slim the farther "inland" you get.

One last thing - Thailand uses a lot of sweetener (mostly sugar) in almost everything - IF you have a need for "sugar free" you will need to watch yourself since it's difficult to find non-sugar drinks.

Apac Boy
06-29-03, 20:25
roundtrip airfare from the US: $600
water: 10 bht
ST to da TG: 500bht

2 weeks stay in a fan room in Pattaya in the middle of summer:

PRICELESS!!!

The Traveler
06-30-03, 21:49
SA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody is going to fuck 3 girls a day and still enjoy it by the end
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do !

The Traveler
06-30-03, 21:50
Tap

I finally know who blackmailed me. Guess who ?

Apac Boy
07-01-03, 07:54
who?????

Khun
07-01-03, 10:04
Not me !!!

Isn't it?

LOL

LukeSkyWanker
07-01-03, 14:06
Just returned from my trip to Pattaya which I had to cut short due to business but had a wonderful time again even though it was a short stay. Stayed at the Eastiny inn Soi 8 Hotel has been well reported before got a superior room for 850bht/nht didn't try and negotiate a lesser rate as happy with 850. Hotel very quiet and maybe only 5-6 people round pool during the day, lots of girls around town but very few punters so we are looking at a very high women to man ratio at the moment. Beer prices are also quite low as bars are trying undercut each other to gain custom 40bht for Singha and Chang, I was paying 60-70 in Feb this year.
Decided to visit Koh Samet for a few days went with air-con minibus to Ban-Phe then boat to Island total cost of transport for 2, 900bht found lots of air-con bungalows on island available 600bht/nht very nice island with lots of little secluded beaches where you can swim nude with your girl and fuck on the sand this is paradise. It appears lots of men are taking their honeys here now, the bungalow complex where I stayed was full of interesting moans and groans during the night which help to get you horny again but one drawback lots of Mossies so take repellent. Had a couple of massages whilst there Culture club just off 2nd road close to Dianna inn very poor 800bht for a poor massage then hand job, Sabailand 1500bht for a body-body massage with reciprocal anal probing and mind blowing fuck excellent. Anybody else have any suggestions of places to escape to for 2-3 days with a honey worth seeing.

Khun
07-02-03, 02:18
Originally posted by LukeSkyWanker
Anybody else have any suggestions of places to escape to for 2-3 days with a honey worth seeing.

Go to Koh Chhang.

Its 2 hours drive from Pattaya & 30 Minute in the sea. There you get resort at beach where your room door opens at beach. So you have all facility of room at the beach & enjoy with your honey anywhere anytime. Its peaceful island much better than Koh Samet.

LukeSkyWanker
07-02-03, 11:40
Thanks Khun for the tip I will try Koh Chang on my next visit.

The Traveler
07-02-03, 23:55
Tap,

your very special, favourite, girl.
She is really the worst ***** I have ever met so far.

But more on that over mail or at our next meeting in LOS. When will you go ?

Bruce_Lee
07-03-03, 06:44
GoGo Bars:

Polo - Has lesbian, candlewax, and dominatrix shows. Girls are cute and really nice. Some will go out with you after work, around 2am, so you don't have to pay a bar fine. Total nudity inside.

Electric Blue: Cute waitresses, set up like a strip club, girls with the biggest boobs in town. Total nudity inside.

Supergirls: Lots of cuties in this club.

Planet Rock: Has some nice girls, but beware of this place, mamasan tried to extort more money out of me and a friend by keeping one of the girl's money. Out of this experience, it's best to pay the girl directly.

And don't forget to buy your girl a drink, it's expected that you buy her at least one, which she splites 50/50 with the house on profit.

Bar fines are usually 500 baht to take the girl home, plus the girl will expect anywhere from 1000 to 2000 baht in tip for the night. Some girls will sleep overnight, some will stay anywhere from 1 to 7 hours, most want to go home by 6 or 7 am. It depends, you really have to negotiate with the girl.

A lot of the girls are really shy about their bodies, most won't take showers with you, a lot of the girls won't perform any type of oral, and many prefer making out with only a dim lamp on in the room. It's recommended to take the girl out to eat before you bring her back to the place, and they do offer great gfe. The advantage of gogo bar girls is that they get tested every 10 days, and won't do more than one guy in a day. A lot of them play this jealous gf game if they catch you with another lady the next day.

Hotel: Stayed at Roof Garden Inn for 650 baht a night in Pattaya, great location because it's between walking street and jomtien beach.

Transportation: Most cabs are pickup trucks, they charge 5 baht a ride to locals and 10 baht to foreigners, just give them 10 and walk away after the ride. Beware, some cabbies like to take advantage of tourist by asking for more money. It's best to get a cab that's moving instead of a stationary one.

If you have a girl with you, cabbies tend to want more money, if the girl has her own motorbike, that's the way to travel.

At the end of the night, it's a courtesy to get her cab fare for her if she doesn't have a motorbike, about 40 bahts for one of the local motorbike cabbies to take her home.

The Traveler
07-03-03, 21:00
bruce lee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The advantage of gogo bar girls is that they get tested every 10 days, and won't do more than one guy in a day
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong !!!
Sad to say that and I would be happy if otherwise.

Gogo girls tend to go ST - not all but many - cause they can get more money that way. I know many girls that try to do as many guys (= money) as possible.
Most of them just get checked once a month for standard VD, once every 3 months for HIV. Not every gogo offers or even enforces it. Easy for them to avoid it too.

Be careful, play safe.

PurpleNGold
07-04-03, 00:08
Purplengold:

HAve you ever traveled before? Sounds like you havent? I suggest getting another part time job maybe as a waiter or something to add more $$$ to your budget. If you really want to not have to worry about things, stay home and get a hooker in USA. I mean think of the $1000 dollars in airfare that you can save plus your $2000 dollars. Added up it is $3000. Could you enertain yourself for 15 days on $3000 dollars. Lets do the math 3000/15 is $200 per day. You dont need rent because you already pay that anyways. Seems awfully silly to worry about everything ie food, how many girls st&lt, before you even get to Thailand. Nobody is going to fuck 3 girls a day and still enjoy it by the end. Just get here and stop worrying... By the way are you German? From the way that you are planning everything you sound like a German tourist.

Friends,

Samus Aran

I've been to quite a few places. And, in travelling, I've finally learned my lesson that planning and budgeting beforehand makes for a much more enjoyable trip. No, I'm not German, though I think German readers would find your remark offensive.

You can't do 3 girls a day? I'm surprised. I figured, based on your 3F strategy that doing mass quantities would be your MO.

I could afford to spend more, but I'm budgeting because I want to spend less. Last time, I made a mistake and wasted a lot of money on stupid shit like a hotel room suite that I didn't need, eating at high end restaurants that serve the same quality food as the rest, etc... Why is there something wrong with budgeting?

You brought it up, so let's do the math. First, I said, that $2100 includes airfaire ($611 total round trip). So, really, I'm looking at $1500 for 17 days. That's less than $100/day. Plenty for a good time in LOS, but not enough to be frivolous. You think a guy can visit even visit one AMP a day stateside for less than a C-note? The cost for a one-pop, 30 minute affair is $110-130 in So Cal, and the quality varies. An independent in-call is somehwere in the range of $200-300 and likely to be a ROB. So, even at your estimation of $200, day, A trip to Thailand and having beautiful women making me think that I'm the most important thing in their world (at least for a short time) is definitely worth it.

As for your remark about not planning things out, isn't that what this board is for? For getting information specifically to plan out what we want to do, how much it'll cost, where to find the best deals, etc?

Maybe we can meet up when I get there and you can try to convince me that planning was wrong.

L8r,
Purple & Gold

Zero Charisma
07-04-03, 06:14
Originally posted by bruce_lee
GoGo Bars:

"Polo - Has lesbian, candlewax, and dominatrix shows."

Candlewax show? What on earth is that? Sounds intrigueing :)

"The advantage of gogo bar girls is that they get tested every 10 days, and won't do more than one guy in a day. Number 56 in in Supergirls told me she shags up to 4 men a night several days in a row during the peak season around Christmas. And shes still a great shag! If you like the white chinese looking girls, give her a shot.

Dinghy
07-04-03, 15:33
hey Bruce - You give them the _5_B and walk, not the 10 (I got foisted big time for "raising prices for falangs in Pattaya")

PNG - you could include souvenirs in your not-quite-$100/day and have room left over. Most is spent on entertainment (and fluids)

SeattleGman
07-04-03, 20:54
Samus -

I agree with your comments. A balanced life WITH great sex is the way to go. When I visited Pattaya last month, I got bored with JUST sex. The sex wasn't boring, but hey -- most of us guys need something in addition to it. That is why I cut my time shorter than planned in Pattaya and went back to Bangkok. It's fun at first to see how many and how many times you can do it in a day, but that get's tiring (at my age). Just gotta get it out of your system when you first arrive in Thailand.

PNG:

SA is not a tourist. I spend 8-10 hours a day working. Hit the gym and swimming pool, then head home. You see you are asking the wrong person about budgeting for sex. Yes, SA is till the 3f man. But, after 5 years here, sex has become well lets say... routine and boring. Just another expense that I frankly could do without. SA has acclimated to the lifestyle and customs here. Yea, sure when I first got here I did the same shit that a regular tourist would do... but after a few months it gets old. That is where I am coming from. But, your traveling for sex. My vacation days are filled with searching for the best 50 meter pool in SE Asia and lowering my time in the 200 meter freestyle. Certainly a loftier goal than seeing how many hos I can bang in a day. (Thailand has some real beautiful pools by the way.) I dont live near the sex areas so it is basically out of sight out of mind. And, even when I see it, well... it doesnt look good anymore. Do others agree with this who live here? Probably. I am not in Thailand for the sex.

Yea, sure I can meet up. I make the move to Bangkok next weekend. Give me a time. I am not that bad of a guy. I sound scarier over a computer.

Samus Aran

Joe Zop
07-04-03, 23:15
Of course, the perspective of guys on vacation is different from those living in the visited place -- that's true everywhere. Seventeen days isn't all that long a stretch, and certainly one where someone can look to be shooting with different partners three times a day. Overall, I'm with Samus and SeattleGman that it gets old after a while if it's the only thing to do -- which is pretty much the rule in Pattaya. PNG, I think you and Samus would probably get along great ftf -- you should look to hook up in BKK and yack a bit.

Marauder
07-05-03, 03:18
Hey Folks. Well, I am back from Thailand.

Before I left I spent alot of time on this forum and others, convinced I really wanted to be part of the whole scene. When I got there I found myself a little shy.

I did meet several girls on the internet. It was simple, I went to http://profiles.yahoo.com and clicked on advanced search, and searched from girls who were online and had photos at the time. I met several girls, had sex with 2, and 69ed with another. One girl stayed with me for 6 days in Koh Phi Phi (we did it 2-3 times per day). All for free.

I did meet a friendly chap from England and one from France. The lot of us went to gogos. Happys had the cutest girls, but I enjoy Nudity (they had a brief show, nothing to write home about).

Polo club had a great show. They had a girl covered with oil pouring candle wax all over, they had 2 girl shows.... yup it was great.

In Living Dolls I met a girl named Maliwan. I was quite drunk, she was not cute, but she jumped right on me and I was so shy I couldn’t say no. She asked for my hotel name and room number, and said shed be there latter.

I met a cuter girl late late that night in a beer bar. I barfined her and brought her back, ready for my first experience. But Maliwan showed up.

Maliwan is a freak and was all about the 3 some, but the beer bar girl was not, and did not seem to like Maliwan. Easy choice here, bye bye beer bar girl (I gave her 500 baht for her time) and on to Maliwan.

She was very good, not pretty but she worked hard. I got 2 nuts that night and one the next morning. Good times! I gave her 1000 baht and was pretty happy.

I'm back in USA and I can't wait to go back to Thailand. Not so much for the girls, but more for Koh Phi Phi, I love it there. I am still interested in the scene, and maybe I will enjoy it more next time (I am only 23).

Joe Smuff
07-05-03, 03:40
Hi Everyone,

Heading back to TH/Pattaya in August. It's been 4 years since my last visit. CAn anyone whose sampled recently advise what the current short/long rates are for beer bar and gogo girls?

Any tips on where the real cuties are would be appreciated too!

Cheers

J

Khun
07-05-03, 07:41
The periods & way

For a tourist with 3-4 days in Pattaya - the only entertainment is banging the girls, 3 or 5 or 6 a day. He will definitely enjoy Pattaya. 3F is the best way, go for ST even in night 3 ST better then one LT.

For a tourist with 15-30 days in Pattaya - best way to get LT & enjoy girl friendly experience. Not just bang, Bang in night & make her companion in day for tourist attractions. Yes keep distance & don't fall in love. Sometime may be take girl & go to nearby area or islands. Sure you will enjoy. In my opinion this is only place in the world where you can buy girl friends.

For a resident - No gogos, No ST, No LT. Hit MPs to fulfil your sex desires. There are many other entertailnment available to enjoy.

am I write Zel.da ?

Enjoy as per the time you have !!!!

Psyche
07-09-03, 09:52
Arrived in LOS a few days ago. Tried Thermae and had a nice girl for 1000 B and she stayed the night, maybe she was just tired. Nice none the less. Annie's was the next afternoon and overall the girls are kind of scarey. I took a 29 yr girl Ow and she provided a good level of service.1600b plus I tipped her 500b. Next night I went to Nana, but found the clubs pretty aggresive. Ended up at Nana Disco,and liked the setup,no pressure. Met Ann and took her out to eat then, Hard Rock, then hotel. She wanted 2000b and I didn't argue at that point. It was a fun evening. In Pattaya now and have done the walking st thing the last few nights. The clubs look very empty and they are standing on the st with cheap beer signs to get you in. Took a girl home for 700b and gave her 300b tip, good service.Made arrangements for her to come to my hotel the next night,and she showed up supported by 2 friends dead drunk. I was happy to get rid of her the next morning.

I've been to Buenos Aires and the Ukraine and the Thai's are not as on the clock as elsewhere and they are dolls.I appreciate all the posts from other members and will try to post as I travel around Thailand.

Psyche

SeattleGman
07-10-03, 03:10
Psyche Man -

You need to help us preserve the market prices in LOS. I think 2000B is high for LT, unless she is an absolute stunner. That is still cheap by USA standards, but that is not the issue here. Pattaya prices are generally 1000B for LT and 500B for ST. Bangkok was higher, but some girls went for 1000B for LT, and some wouldn't go less than 1000B for ST. One girl demanded 2000B for LT, but I resisted and said no (but she was young and hot!). It's a buyers market now and use that to your advantage. Just my opinion, no disrespect intended.

Jaimito Cartero
07-10-03, 09:06
Marauder -

Interesting story and such. I like to take pictures, but won't give any out that show any nudity. It's a personal preference.

I think if you were honest, and let the girls know you were going to post them, then it's okay. If not, then it's not real kosher.

I don't think it's honest to go to a poor country and expect girls to pick up the check. If you're banging them, even if you're not paying them directly, you're paying them something. They will hope or expect some gold when you leave or such. Not much different from women anywhere in the world.

I think your approach to finding non-pros is interesting. I think Thai chicas probably lie about as much as other women around the world. Especially when they may be supporting a lot of brothers and other family.

Jake II
07-10-03, 13:27
Hi, Newbie here. I am headed to bkk late Sept. 1st time. Staying at the Majestic for 2 weeks. One of my fettieshes is getting a couple or three girls and taing pics and video while boffing the shit out of 'em. :<) My question is will I have a hard time getting TGs to go along?

Mistapenus
07-11-03, 09:08
Just came back from LOS. (Although I think people smile a lot more in Cambodia and Indonesia than in LOS. Even the men!)

Spent approx. B80.000 on 44 bangs. Comes to under B2000 each. This includes all drinks, lady-drinks, barfines, short-time rooms on site sometimes and the girls fees plus some small gifts. One LT, all the rest STs.In dollars around $50 for a whole night of entertainment.

Also spent around B100.000 on 80 nights of accomodation, food, travels (by train and bus), moto, taxi, beers in the hotel room, on the beach and a couple of visits to the dentist. The hotels were quite reasonable, the Grace Hotel in Bkk for B930 and about same category in Pattaya. Some cheapies for B200 up-country like Phitsanulok, etc. It was a great trip as far as holidays go, I think. The figures might help someone plan their own trip.

Joe Smuff
07-12-03, 07:35
SeattleGman/Psyche: Info on going rates appreciated.

Any comments on venues in terms of babe quality or anything else (ie. which to go to/which to watch out for etc)?

Cheers

J

Marauder
07-12-03, 20:54
Hey Jaimito, thank you for your comments.

Yes, you are the second person to say that putting the pictures up may have been in bad taste. I an considering taking them down, or at least covering their faces like I did my own.

:) I didn't want the girls to pay, I am more then happy to! I just wanted to let everyone know that these girls are very nice and not tring to use me. I never expected any of them to pay, it was just worth mentioning because it was surprizing to hear them offer.

Yeah, you are right about them lying. JoJo ended up having several net boyfriends, and probabally a few real ones. Bad news, I am sorry I barebacked it with that one. :)

Warm Regards

Marauder

SexReview
07-13-03, 04:41
Guys talking about the taking of photos when in Thailand, and what you do with them be it putting them on the net or showing them to your friends, etc. If a Thai girl charges you, when you take photos of her she has no real say in what you do with those pictures. I don’t really even know if what you tell the girls matters all that much. Because let us face the facts these girls lie to the customer all the time so why should we be held to a higher standard then the girls. Anytime a girl lets a picture be taken they are taking a chance that it will be seen. But even knowing that they still do it why? Because they want the money pure and simply.

Chikan
07-13-03, 04:52
Marauder,
"JoJo ended up having several net boyfriends, and probabally a few real ones. Bad news, I am sorry I barebacked it with that one." ---- what happened? Did you catch some uncurable strain of the clap..or some form of "Saigon rose".... hope you're ok!

Kokaroach
07-13-03, 06:21
Just got back from Thailand not long ago. Had a great time. For the regulars there you know the deal. For those who have never been, go!

I stayed at the Marriot and hung out mostly on Walking street. Frequented a Soapie off of 2nd street named PP club. Pretty good. Fish bowl type deal. Had great time at Superbaby, FLB and Tonys. For those who don't know, you can get laid at tony's for free.

Didn't really do the BJ bars... they looked too nasty for me. For food go to Tarzan hut or precha(sattahip) for good inexpensive sea food. Just ask a local for recommendations.

Didn't do edens when in Bangkok. Got laid on Soy Cowboy and was satisfied.

I rather have Pattay over Bangkok. Although there is a better chance of hooking up with a cute local in Bangkok. More around.

For jewelry go to Thai stone, nana plaza, bangkok. Good reputation and prices. Stay away from "the worlds largest gem store," or something like that.

Great time! Enjoy!

Joe Zop
07-13-03, 08:09
SexReview -- to me it's simple enough: I wonder how anyone here would take to their pic being put on the net when we didn't directly agree to that, even if we agreed to it being taken. Whether or not this involves a working girl really doesn't matter -- this is a pretty basic issue of personal respect and control. I personally reject the idea that I'm any better than any of the women I happen to hire on a general basis -- we're both engaging in one side or another of a contract -- me for services I want, them for services they're willing to offer. When you combine all this with the fact that plenty of these women have no real concept of what having their pic on the net really means, this whole issue gets, for me, uncomfortably close to exploitation, which I try to stay away from.

From a legal standpoint in terms of general international (and US) copyright law you're simply not correct -- unless someone has signed a model release, you have no absolute right to post such pics, whether you've paid the woman to take them or not. (And this is one of the very few areas where I'll actually claim a degree of knowledge and expertise as opposed to opinion -- I've spent a fair amount of time dealing with online copyright issues.) Obviously, the practical situation is different, but there's certainly no moral high ground for such posters, and arguing that these women lie to us has no bearing in the equation -- they don't lie to us about whether or not they want their pictures posted, but about how much they care about us, what they need money for, or how great we are as sexual partners, etc. A lie in such matters doesn't somehow mean automatic forfeiture of rights in other areas.

SexReview
07-13-03, 18:54
Originally posted by Joe_Zop
SexReview
From a legal standpoint in terms of general international (and US) copyright law you're simply not correct -- unless someone has signed a model release, you have no absolute right to post such pics, whether you've paid the woman to take them or not.

A model release protects the person who takes the photo and the people who then use the photo. But in the real life world a Thai girl could do very little even if you didn't have a model release. What is she going to do come to a US court and file a action? She can't get a visa to the US and would have no way of paying the cost involed. And then she would need to prove her case. Don't want to get into a big deal here. I still stand by what I siad in the first post about the subject. The main reason most of these girls don't want pictures on the net is that the boyfriend who is home in Germany, England, the US, etc. may see them and know she is not home but still working the bar. With that the baht bus would be cut off.

Joe Zop
07-13-03, 20:34
I don't disagree that you can do whatever you want basically without consequences -- note that I specifically said "from a legal standpoint" -- only with the idea that someone's somehow justified in doing so just because you paid the woman for sex. If you want to look at it from a practical perspective, you can post photos of anyone, whether they're a pro or not, and there's not much they can do about it; whether someone's been paid is irrelevant to what you can get away with with digital information, as is obvious with all the pirated stuff all over the net and all over LOS. I like taking pics of TGs as much as anyone else, but that doesn't mean I feel I somehow have the right -- either legal or moral -- to post pics wherever I please once I have them. From a practical perspective, I'm against the practice of posting them willy-nilly online without getting consent simply because it makes it less likely that the next TG is going to agree to let me bring my camera into the equation, or at least to do so without extra cost.

I find your perspective rather ironic considering your posts detailing worries and unsubstantiated rumors about hidden cameras at Eden. Guess it's not so casual an issue if we're the ones who don't have control.

Dinghy
07-13-03, 22:06
Curiosity question - is it possible that some girls will expect more money if you stay in a higher priced location (or "higher classed" place if you like)? How much of expectations are there based on HOTEL?

I tend to stay in the cheap seats and try to keep expenses down to a dull roar anyway. I'd rather spend money for entertainment than a room charge

SexReview
07-14-03, 01:14
Originally posted by Joe_Zop
I don't disagree that you can do whatever you want basically without consequences ......
.....I find your perspective rather ironic considering your posts detailing worries and unsubstantiated rumors about hidden cameras at Eden. Guess it's not so casual an issue if we're the ones who don't have control.

Joe_Zip,

I agree with you things are changing I remember when you could walk into the clubs at Nana Plaza with a video camera in hand and no one seemed to care. But that was before the net was really getting started. I just have the opinion that if you pay a girl to take pictures then she has no say in what you do with them. But if I was publishing photos I would get a release to protect myself call it overkill.

I don’t see a problem with my stand on shooting photos vs. hidden cameras in the Eden Club. The difference is I will not shoot a girl nude unless she consents to the photos. I would never hide a camera in my hotel room to take pictures. I don’t have a problem with business using hidden cameras as long as they tell the public surveillance cameras are in use.

I have been to Las Vegas and gone into the casinos all of which have many hidden cameras. But that is my choice, they tell you if you want to come in we are watching, also I trust the respectful and honest corporations behind the Las Vegas casinos not to misuse the information that they gain through surveillance. I cannot say the same thing for Marc and his operation.

Sexreview

Joe Zop
07-14-03, 04:09
Well, I just don't see a lot of difference between lying to a TG about what you're going to do with photos and being lied to about whether or not there are cameras (which there's certainly no proof is happening at Eden.) The issues are still deception and control of what's done with your image.

But I'm going to drop this discussion, at least here, as it's a bit off-topic for Pattaya.

Jaimito Cartero
07-14-03, 08:03
Dinghy - Well, there's always a chance they'll try and up the fee if you are in a fancy place. I *always* negotiate price first, after I decide that I want them.

As far as I know, there is no upside to just taking a girl, and figuring out the price later. You will only pay more.

In the Argentina forum, we've had a lot of discussions with pay before, or pay after. The only things I ever paid for first in Thailand was a barfine. I was never asked for money up front (except massage places) from any Bar Girl or independent.

If they do ask for it upfront, I'd consider it a bad sign.

Khun
07-14-03, 14:25
What is she going to do come to a US court and file a action? She can't get a visa to the US and would have no way of paying the cost involed. And then she would need to prove her case.

I heard a new law in US will be applicable to all US citizan for thier crimes even out of US. A suit can be filed in US court. Fir this there is no need to go to USA. An internet advocate can help you. But it is more dangerous if Thai police catch you before you leave this country say at air port like they did few days before saying that this british citizan has posted some remarks on the net which spoiled Thai image.

Beware of things like this.

Eltib
07-15-03, 19:07
Originally posted by The_Traveler
bruce lee

The advantage of gogo bar girls is that they get tested every 10 days, and won't do more than one guy in a day

Wrong !!!
Sad to say that and I would be happy if otherwise.

Gogo girls tend to go ST - not all but many - cause they can get more money that way. I know many girls that try to do as many guys (= money) as possible.

This is true. Because I BFed girl from Classroom, and they would not let her leave till midnight for LT.

SexReview
07-16-03, 01:37
Originally posted by eltib
This is true. Because I BFed girl from Classroom, and they would not let her leave till midnight for LT.

Classroom is a strange bar I also run into this problem with them. I wanted to bar fine two girls at around 8:00 at night and they said no. I saw the two girls the next day and both went home alone that night.

The bigger issue here is that bar or club owners should not be able to control the girls and your actions. We pay a bar fine to the bar so the girl can be off work at that point what happens should be between you and the girl end of the story. The club as been paid at that point. Maybe if more guys boycotted these places the rules would change quick.

When I was told that I couldn’t Bar Fine the two girls I went to my friends and told them lets leave and I’ll buy the next round. So about 12 guys got up and walked out. I made it clear to the manager that this no bar fine until after a set time was bull. The next week when I went in and every time after that no problems with bar fines.

We the guys going to the clubs are in control, they need our baht more than we need the clubs. So when ever a club try’s to control your private actions with girls, be it about photos or about no bar fines until a set time we should more on.

Sexreview

Khun
07-16-03, 02:31
Originally posted by Joe Smuff
Any comments on venues in terms of babe quality or anything else?
J

Babe in Pattaya

You may get Babe in Heaven Entertainment Complex. The dek/no bra section has low aged young girls (above 18). I encountered with one last week & will appreciate the attitude. In egenral in all my three visits to this place I have found the attitude as great.

enjoy...

Khun
07-16-03, 07:30

Sorry !!! "Classroom" is not an appropriate example to proove gogos or gogos' girls behaviour. "Classroom" also stop sometime visitors at the gate saying it is ionly for members. May be based on race or what I don't know? Same happened "Living Dolls" also. These are the two clubs only where they stop some people saying it is for members only. But I cann't say that all gogos are member club in Pattaya.

Pattaya is full of clubs & girls. Don't get frustated with behavior of one club or one girl. There are good & bad also.

enjoy...

Eltib
07-16-03, 20:08

We the guys going to the clubs are in control, they need our baht more than we need the clubs. So when ever a club try’s to control your private actions with girls, be it about photos or about no bar fines until a set time we should more on.

Sexreview

I agree wholeheartdly. Too many bars in Pattaya to let a little quirk from stopping your enjoyment. Just made my reservation for my 3rd trip in November.

Eltib
07-16-03, 20:16
Sorry !!! "Classroom" is not an appropriate example to proove gogos or gogos' girls behaviour. "Classroom" also stop sometime visitors at the gate saying it is ionly for members. May be based on race or what I don't know? Same happened "Living Dolls" also. These are the two clubs only where they stop some people saying it is for members only. But I cann't say that all gogos are member club in Pattaya.

Pattaya is full of clubs & girls. Don't get frustated with behavior of one club or one girl. There are good & bad also.

enjoy...

I hate Living Dolls I and II. Overpriced girls with attitudes.

Peppermint was cool, but they wouldn't even let you take a camera inside the place. I've never encountered that prob at other go-gos, as long as I didn't pull the camera out.

Big Willies......Ho Hum.

Superbabies and Supergirls, I've heard negative reports from friends, about a majority of the girls don't put out. Never barfined one, but have prowled in there.

Misty's I like, but I don't know Andy's or Tim's policies if they're like the Classroom.

There's many more I need to visit, so I plan on it in November. One thing I intend on doing is hitting the various "Soapies." So far I've only been to Sabai Room.

SexReview
07-16-03, 22:27
Guys,

It is really simply if a bar or club in Pattaya puts in policies that you don't like, just stop going to the club. Right now things are very slow in the city they need every customer. So just walk and go to the clubs that are friendly to the needs of the customer. Make sure that you tell the clubs you are not going to why. And when the greeters outside try to get you into the club tell them why you will not go in. They will change their ways because they need the business.

Sexreview

Khun
07-17-03, 02:44
Superbabies and Supergirls, I've heard negative reports from friends, about a majority of the girls don't put out. Never barfined one, but have prowled in there.

I have BFed few times from Supers' and had no problems. Neither time problem not attitude. but
My experince with gogo girl is that they want to go to disco with you or to see show. What I think they want to kill the time till 2:00 am somewhere else than getting banged in your room & wait to get you drunk.

The Traveler
07-18-03, 20:32
Sexreview :

There are two reason why taking a pic/video in any gogo bar is forbidden.
First the owner tries to protect his business. They don't know you and therefore never know if you are taking pics to prove what's going on inside, like topless dancing, nude shows and so on. Sure, police knows what's going on, but as long as they don't have prove they can't reject his license or just charge him more.
Second reason is to protect the girls. Most of them tell their families that they have a normal job. They don't want to find their faces printed in a newspaper, seen on tv or the internet.

That's it, don't take it personal and just respect the rules

The Traveler
07-18-03, 20:34
Hi,

I will be in LOS from 9/21 - 10/5. Anybody want to meet to have a drink or two ?
Tap, DJ, got time ? If so, mail me !

JuiceSpike
07-19-03, 00:40
Traveler,

I will be in Thailand towards the end of October (no dates yet) but in BKK not Pattaya. I would like to meet for a drink and exchange notes... Please, No Cameras...lol

juice.

Joe Smuff
07-19-03, 01:08
Babe in Pattaya

You may get Babe in Heaven Entertainment Complex. The dek/no bra section has low aged young girls (above 18). I encountered with one last week & will appreciate the attitude. In egenral in all my three visits to this place I have found the attitude as great.

enjoy... I will Khun - cheers! Thanks also SexReview / etlib / Kokaroach.

Will be there in a few weeks - 6 days only :( and didn't want to waste time checking out dud places etc.

Will post an update on what I find.

J