PDA

View Full Version : Serial Antagonist Policy

Admin
09-20-05, 06:37
Greetings Everyone,

This thread is intended for the discussion of the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, which may be reviewed at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php.

Thanks,

Jackson

Porty
01-11-06, 03:21
Greetings Everyone,

This thread is intended for the discussion of the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, which may be reviewed at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php.

Thanks,

Jackson
Jackson I think this is a good idea !
I read the rules and some times i am amazed at what you let go ! As i been in business your site is very large and i can see things can slip by ! so by having this report we can help you fix these slips or bring them to your attention.
The first is tee up even though you gave him its own thread, I feel that it is not working as new people tend to read everything and they might get the wrong idea about things there.
Like the last post including a photo saying that this is another members photo. Which it is not !! its a photo that has been around for many years on the net ! but to say it is of another member is Discriminating this person !
I though that one of the rules was that photos are to be important part of this site and should always be truthful as information to members.
I would not only delete the post but also delete the memeber as he knows the rules and if this was done in the usa he could be court case for slander !
Please check it out as this is not what this site is about.
Thank you Porty

GandJim
01-11-06, 12:20
The policy looks fine with me.

I have just one comment concerning the duration of the pool (7 days). It seems a little bit short for me as I'm regularly travelling abroad and sometimes do not have access to ISG (I already missed a few pools in the past).

On the other hand, maybe you want to keep it short on purpose so only regular members reading the forum on a daily basis have enough good experience and overview to voice their opinion. You may be right (as usual).

Jim

Daijek
01-11-06, 16:04
Day in, day out... Flaming, antagonist seems keep going on and is growing rapidly everywhere.. Sometimes its fun to read how they fight, how a forumer defend themself being criticise and replying attack as revenge.. All this forumer are great Editor..

I suggest, Jackson should open a new thread, Name (World Wide Antagonist) WWA...All the suspected or serial antagonist around the globe be placed in this thread, let them all flex their typing muscles more openly with more fighter.. Sorry, with all fighter in one forum/thread..

Might be more colorful, i guess.

Daijek

Buzz00
01-11-06, 20:35
I thought that this board was about finding girls, getting laid and sharing the info ?

Maybe I have my lines twisted but perhaps all these people writing senseless crap, no doubt, stemmimg from their own personal problems should go and get some serious therapy, get laid ( which is the main reason we are here) or crawl back into the holes they crawled out of.

Keep it peaceful and lets talk..... about girls.

cheers.

Member #1005
01-11-06, 20:52
I thought that this board was about finding girls, getting laid and sharing the info ?

Maybe I have my lines twisted but perhaps all these people writing senseless crap, no doubt, stemmimg from their own personal problems should go and get some serious therapy, get laid ( which is the main reason we are here) or crawl back into the holes they crawled out of.

Keep it peaceful and lets talk..... about girls.

cheers.

Well said that man!

KnightMove
03-28-06, 01:17
When I was a young man, I lived with a pro for several years. One of the parts of the "game" she dabbled in was the Dom/Sub line, not as a Submissive, but as a Dom.

The idea was, guys would pay her to come over and abuse them, usually not physically, but verbally. Usually they wouldn't even end up actually having sex with her.

Only trouble with this plan was, few of them would actually follow thru; they'd make the appointments but then not show up for them, they'd show up but not have the cash to pay, they'd spend time on the phone Begging and Whining and Wheedling.

Why? Well, two reasons:

1) This was abuse without having to pay for it, what a bargain.

2) The abuse they'd get for being utter jerks was much more real and heartfelt than that they'd get for politely showing up on time and paying.

Turns out the Dom business wasn't as easy or profitable as it looked!

At any rate, consider that your "serial antagonists" may indeed be recieving sexual pleasure from pissing people off here... and without having to pay for it, cheaper than a phone sex line.