PDA

View Full Version : 2005 General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Domino
05-15-05, 03:02
This little schoolboy has just been in touch with some others about his next foray into Thailand. He is wondering where to go and who to fuck. He wants to leave the slow learner class behind and get in with the big titted chicks for some mutual education. So far, it looks like Pattaya or Isaan. The dwarves of Phitsanalok are too far away:(

You children sure do have a lot of time on your hands. This debate has not moved forward one inch in the past year. Same youngsters playing the same games in the same schoolyard. Ad nauseum.

Have you no shame, little boys? What will you talk about when (if) you grow up?

LJ

The Traveler
05-15-05, 08:08
Gladiator,

I am not comparing oranges with apples.

Where is the logic in your recent posting ?
You say that in Kenya a girl wouldn't lie because age of consent is 16, which leads to the conclusion that if she says she is 18, she must be 18.

So if a girl in LOS tells you that she is 20, she must be 20 because the age of consent in a place for prostitution is 18 ?
Did it never came to your mind that she might be just 15 ?
What if she is 17 but tells you being 18 because she scares to loose a customer who has set his limit to 18 ?
Do you really believe that you are able to see the difference of maybe only a month and estimate her age correctly just by looking at her, they age fast in Kenya ?
Is it OK to fuck a 17yr old in Kenya but violating your moral values to fuck a girl at the same age in LOS ?
Or do you believe that girls only lie at a certain age or in a certain country ?

I agree that standard procedure is checking IDs.
But your argument that only girls who might want to hide their real age do not carry IDs is nonsense and has nothing to do with real life. I know several girls - of course of legal age and some already have children - who sometimes dare to forget their ID at home. Did you never forgot to take anything with you ?
So I don't make it a religion and do not believe in "magic seconds". When I am convinced that a girl is of legal age, I act like you just did in Kenya. Where is the difference ? I'am not perfect and make mistakes, but who doesn't ?

My moral values do not change depending on in which country I am. If you really believe in "NO ID, NO GO" you should do that in Kenya as well. Otherwise you acknowledge that it depends on circumstances, try to excuse your own behaviour or have a hidden agenda yourself.

The Traveler
05-15-05, 08:37
Domino,

that was a very short week.

Anyway, I am impressed, that was the first post regarding that matter in which you kept a civilized tone - sure you wasn't talking to me - and tried to bring forward arguments. Go on like that.

As you might have seen under Definitions, an entry in bold red means :
"15 means that we have documentation under the state or country name confirming that the age is the number shown in bold red."

Thailands age of consent is displayed in bold red.

So the people who run AGE OF CONSENT have documentation and came to the conclusion that the age of consent in Thailand is 15.

The Thai law also says, that the age of consent - IN A PLACE FOR PROSTITUTION - is 18.
We can have a debate if bars, gogos, discos and the streets are places for prostitution because we can find prostitutes there, but due to definition and the law they are not.

Anyway, the whole fight which is going on for almost one and a half years now is not if it is against the law to have sex with a prostitute 17+yrs of age.

From my point of view it is wrong, no matter what the law says. Even though in my country the age of consent is 16, I have set my limit straight to 18 and my moral values are valid everywhere, not only for certain countries. But does that mean that I should hang myself if I had run into someone below that age ?
I guess not, I do not look out for them or are attracted by someone who isn't fully physically developed.

The whole fight is rather about your accusations that I do deliberately target prostitutes below the age of 18yrs. You have no prove for that and only state that over and over again to make me look bad and because you lack of arguments. The fact that I have admitted to have run into a prostitute at the age of 17+yrs doesn't mean and is no prove of that I deliberatly target them.

People can be deceived, one way or the other.
One makes an assessment about the age of a girl if no ID can be provided, others only believe in provided documents, faked or not.

We all make mistakes, but I wonder why you can't admit that there is a possibility that you make mistakes too.
Are you the only perfect human being - besides Freeler - who lives on earth ?

This is a serious matter, discuss it with the seriousness it deserves.

The Traveler
05-15-05, 09:01
This little schoolboy has just been in touch with some others about his next foray into Thailand. He is wondering where to go and who to fuck. He wants to leave the slow learner class behind and get in with the big titted chicks for some mutual education. So far, it looks like Pattaya or Isaan. The dwarves of Phitsanalok are too far away:(
Domino,

so what ?
Does it make his criticism about what is going on here less worth ?
Where is the conjuction between the two topics ?

Gladiator
05-15-05, 22:41
Gladiator,
I am not comparing oranges with apples.
Yes, you are.

Where is the logic in your recent posting ?
You say that in Kenya a girl wouldn't lie because age of consent is 16, which leads to the conclusion that if she says she is 18, she must be 18.
So if a girl in LOS tells you that she is 20, she must be 20 because the age of consent in a place for prostitution is 18 ?
Did it never came to your mind that she might be just 15 ?
In LOS I don’t care what the girl says: I check her ID. If she hasn’t got ID I move on.

What if she is 17 but tells you being 18 because she scares to loose a customer who has set his limit to 18 ?
Do you really believe that you are able to see the difference of maybe only a month and estimate her age correctly just by looking at her, they age fast in Kenya ?
Is it OK to fuck a 17yr old in Kenya but violating your moral values to fuck a girl at the same age in LOS ?
Or do you believe that girls only lie at a certain age or in a certain country ?
Girls lie where they have the need to lie. They don’t have any reason to lie in Kenya, but they do in Thailand because they know that only uninformed newbies or guys willing to break Thailand’s Child Prostitution law are ready to fuck them if they are under 18.

I agree that standard procedure is checking IDs.
I am happy to read this, stick to that procedure (if you can) and you will avoid ending up in the monkey house.

But your argument that only girls who might want to hide their real age do not carry IDs is nonsense and has nothing to do with real life. I know several girls - of course of legal age and some already have children - who sometimes dare to forget their ID at home. Did you never forgot to take anything with you ?
So I don't make it a religion and do not believe in "magic seconds". When I am convinced that a girl is of legal age, I act like you just did in Kenya. Where is the difference ? I'am not perfect and make mistakes, but who doesn't ?
My moral values do not change depending on in which country I am. If you really believe in "NO ID, NO GO" you should do that in Kenya as well. Otherwise you acknowledge that it depends on circumstances, try to excuse your own behaviour or have a hidden agenda yourself.
This is a very simple sophistry; almost childish, I’d say. Are you using it to convince others or just yourself? Please, don’t underestimate the audience’s intelligence (and to see the difference between oranges and apples read again my above replies).

You have made a very good point by saying that you agree that the standard procedure in LOS is checking ID’s: sticking to this within the forum will be much more constructive than going round in deluding circles that lead nowhere, as you’ve been doing for over a year.

Seydlitz
05-15-05, 23:09
Gentlemen,

In this entertaining (yawn!) trench warfare going on ad nauseam, there seems to be at least one element missed out entirely in the contestants' eagerness to shine in their virtous armour: the place where all that is taking place.

In my mind, a 17-year old lady of the night in a beer bar is NOT a child. In fact, whe probably stopped being one a few years before. She is a prostitute doing her trade. Doing her is illegal as per Thai law, but I see very little moral issue involved by the fact of her age alone. It is rather more the issue of the morality of prostitution that is at stake, and none of us around here can take the high ground on this.

As for Thai law and age of consent, it is a bit awkward: 15 for sex for everybody, 18 for prostitutes, and 20 to go inside a bar or a disco as a customer. That is right, the lady can work there on her 18th birthday, but she has to wait for 2 more years before she can go in, sit down and order a soda!

Will that war be over by Xmas ?

Terry Terrier
05-15-05, 23:51
isn't the problem about target ages?

prostitutes' ids are unreliable. trying to guess a teenage prostitute's age is unreliable. relying on prostitutes' claims (i am 18, i am this, i am that, blah, blah....) in any situation/circumstance/country is downright naive.

if we pick up females who are very clearly adults, we won't have these arguments. if you are a regular monger and find it impossible to stay away from the 'fresh meat', then, whatever your modus operandi, wherever you monger, sooner or later you are almost certain to fuck an ****d girl.

surely, the solution is: don't target teenagers, anywhere. it really is that simple.

now, hands up everybody who has pulled a teenage prostitute. and no prevarication please (that includes you, domino).

The Traveler
05-16-05, 02:09
Girls lie where they have the need to lie. They don’t have any reason to lie in Kenya, but they do in Thailand because they know that only uninformed newbies or guys willing to break Thailand’s Child Prostitution law are ready to fuck them if they are under 18.

Gladiator,

your answer is extremely naive.

Why they have no need to lie in Kenya ?
I guess a 15yr old prostitute in Kenya has the very same reason to lie like a 17yr old in LOS.

Also some girls want to make their customers believe that they are older, not necessarily for legal reasons, they just do it. Maybe they scare that some customers will only do an 18yr old, so they might be 17yr old but tell you that they are 18, scaring to loose a customer. That's enough reason to me, if you don't see that you are the newbie. Accept, that people have their very own reasons to lie, no need to be logical for us or anybody else. They just do lie.

You also shouldn't forget your laws back home. In my country you will be punished if you do a girl below 16 anywhere in the world. Other countries have set the limit at 18. The girls in Kenya might know that as well. Guess this is enough reason for them to lie to you and you should also take that in count. Maybe you don't violate the local laws, but you might violate the laws back home.

Anyway, so you have absolutely no concerns to fuck a 17yr old in Kenya - because you wouldn't violate the local laws - but you have severe concerns to fuck a 17yr old in LOS ?

Sounds to me that you are rather scared to get probs with the cops than doing a girl that is just 17.
Or do your moral values change and depend on in which country you are ?
Does the expression "double standard" tell you anything ?
Please do not avoid to answer these questions again.

If you really do have concerns to fuck a 17yr old (or below) you always have to check ID, everywhere, no exception.

If they can't provide an ID, skip them. Nobody forces you to go to Kenya or to pick girls there. Live your own rule. If you don't do that you aren't acting on the basis of moral values but only try to save your ass.

The Traveler
05-16-05, 02:26
Seydlitz,

very good point.

The Traveler
05-16-05, 02:41
terry,

i agree and repeat what i have said about a year ago.

everybody - and i mean everybody (domnio and freeler included) - who targets girls in the age range of 18-24 might do an ****d sooner or later. (i guess at the age of 25 it should be obvious/easy to see that it isn't an ****d in most, if not all, cases)

we can only try to minimize the likelihood of such an event but we can't totally exclude it.

a few in here deny it and do not accept the obvious.
or they aren't honest enough to admit it and just do lie to keep that stupid argument going on forever.

Domino
05-16-05, 04:14
Seydlitz

It is good to see you back. While it is true that few would look here for moral guidance, kids remain kids no matter what the environment is and that is why we have to have sober sympathy for them and for all the hookers of Thailand.

Introducing the context is useful. But so is introducing the players especially as prostitution objectifies the act of act of sex/love making or whatever one wishes to call it. The women of Thailand are a heady brew, best taken in moderation. Some people drink in moderation, some can hold their drink, others cannot.

Nobody feels any pain
Tonight as I stand outside the rain
Everybody knows...that baby's got new clothes
But lately he sees her ribbons and her bows...
Have fallen from her curls
She takes...just like a woman...yes she does
She makes love just like a woman...yes she does
And she aches...just like a woman
But she breaks...just like a little girl
Queen Mary...she's my friend
Yes, I believe that I'll go see her again
Nobody has to guess...that baby can't be blessed
Till she finally finds out...that she's like all the rest
With her fog...her amphetamines...and her pills
She takes...just like a woman...yes she does
She makes love just like a woman...yes she does
And she aches...just like a woman
But she breaks...just like a little girl

Freeler
05-16-05, 06:17
Terry,

"Surely, the solution is: Don't target teenagers, anywhere. It really is that simple."

Wise words, but he will never understand. He will continue to come up with lame excuses. He will persist in assuming that everyone 'targets' 18YOs. He doesn't realize that many of us have grown up and left teenagers behind - he will still show people photos of 'his cuties' when he's in the old folks home.

The Traveler
05-16-05, 10:16
Freeler,

I wonder if you aren't able to understand or if you are just denying it for peace of mind or to save your "case"

I don't try to excuse anything, I don't have to. Do you ?

We all sit in the same boat, if you like or not. Accept it.

The Traveler
05-16-05, 10:31
Domino and Freeler,

haven't you both recognized that only the two of you take part in this witch hunting and character assassination?
Why you can't lay it to rest and stop keep accusing me besides that childish name calling ?

Does that mean you have higher moral values than the rest ?

Or do you just follow an agenda for your very own little reasons ?

Freeler
05-16-05, 11:10
>> "Both" - I don't know: I think for myself. Also, you seem to think you are a witch and have character. I sincerely doubt both counts.
>> You are the only one who consistantly comes up with lame excuses, because you 'target' young girls. Nobody is accusing you, nobody has to: You admitted to your guilt ages ago and then continued to say: "Ich hab es nicht gewusst." (I didn't know...)
>> 'That' appears to refer to your own answer to your question, which makes it a rather pathetic 'question' (remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking them).
>> Again: I think for myself.

Giotto
05-16-05, 11:22
Returning to the forum after a while - and nothing has changed! My god, ladies. That nonsense is still ongoing?

Are there any general infos? May be I have some.

The traffic problem in Bangkok becomes worse again. After having quiet days during April (Sonkhran) the hell is back on the roads. Too many new cars every year. Sukhumvit - Airport 1 hour again, if bad luck longer.

Seams to me that the police presence is not that strong any more as it was before the elections. Had no police control since 2 months - not that bad.

I have also the impression that the closing time for bars is a bit later now, sometimes 1:30, more and more discos open until 2 AM. May be the government had change the policy a bit? Not very likely, but not impossible.

OK, ladies, and now - go ahead with your games.

Giotto

Coma Boy
05-16-05, 11:32
Giotto, if you're confused about BKK's infastructure then here is some General Info for you:

"Nothing beneficial to the public will happen unless it benefits either the Prime Minister, the family of the Prime Minister, or the cabinet members of the Prime Minister".

Sad but true.

Giotto
05-16-05, 11:42

I try to find arguments to start a discussion with you now...please, let us disagree and start to argue. Damned ... there must be something wrong in your post. Damned.

Sorry, I agree. Can we please argue about something else?

Giotto

The Traveler
05-16-05, 19:51
>> 'That' appears to refer to your own answer to your question, which makes it a rather pathetic 'question' (remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking them).

Freeler,

the saying differs from your above "interpretation. I goes like

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers."

Gladiator
05-16-05, 22:14
gladiator,

your answer is extremely naive.

why they have no need to lie in kenya ?

i have already answered that question, traveler, why do you want me to answer it again? are you trying to start a new deluding circle with kenya to deviate the attention again from the main issue? i understand that it must be much easier for you to talk about kenya than about the string of **** girls (note the plural) whose pictures you posted and which raised some alarms about your paedophile tendencies, mainly for the number of victims and for their young age - some of them looked no older than 15 yo (by thai standards).

if you want to keep beating the horse go straight to the point and clarify how a los veteran could fuck so many child-looking girls with no id by mistake. after over a year you haven't yet found a convincing answer, traveler. all you have done is trying to throw some muddle on your crimes.

it seems clear from your latest posts that you haven't rehabilitated yet, which means that you will receive eventually your well-deserved prize. when you are finally caught for breaking repeatedly thailand’s child prostitution laws, during your trial you should produce the strong defence that you have already produced here: tell the judge that you didn't bother to check the id's of all those child-looking girls under 18 because you have heard that there are some fake id's around, tell him also that it is morally correct for you to fuck them because they had already been fucked by their 16-17 yo boyfriends, remind the judge that the fact that there are some guys in ukunda fucking 18 yo looking girls with no id justifies your decision to fuck 15 yo looking girls with no id in pattaya.

i am sure the judge will be very understanding when you explain to him these strong arguments in your defence.

Gyaos
05-17-05, 00:36
Anyone know where I can get good ribs for takeout in Bangkok? Besides going to The Penisula with a shirt and tie, where is there a place that makes good Chinese barbeque style ribs that I can sink my teeth into for take away? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Preferably using the BTS or Subway system.

Gyaos.

1Ball
05-17-05, 04:43
Gyaos, there is a Tony Roma on Suk, around Soi 5 or 7, I believe. ( I don't eat that kind of shit ).

I have eaten some good ribs in Chinatown, just walk around, you'll smell them. If no luck, the BBQ pork in the same area is wonderful too.

1ball

Noplobrem
05-18-05, 05:06
There was a place off of soi 33...the owner sold BBQ grills...I had a pulled pork sandwich there...it was delicious.

They made their own sauce. Past the turn off for 'the office' but a small soi on the same side...delicious.

Expect soi 33 general markup...go...

then post the name...I forgot

M.O.T.S.

Coma Boy
05-18-05, 05:55
Try:

Scorpion Sid's- Sukhumvit Soi 88

The Rib Cage- Sukhumvit Soi 40

Red Lantern- Chinatown

Bon Appetite.

Giotto
05-18-05, 18:34
There was a place off of soi 33...the owner sold BBQ grills...I had a pulled pork sandwich there...it was delicious.

They made their own sauce. Past the turn off for 'the office' but a small soi on the same side...delicious.

Expect soi 33 general markup...go...

then post the name...I forgot

M.O.T.S.

Don't know the name either but - it is a bar in a small side road of Soi 33 - coming from Sukhumvit turn right at "Wallstreet", then the last bar in that road on the left hand side. I know that the owner sells BBQ grills, but I never had the ribs or pork sandwiches there.

Livingstone's in Soi 33 has a rib feast every monday - those ribs are great.

Giotto

The Traveler
05-18-05, 21:13
Gladiator,

I didn't mean to blame you but I question your behaviour as you have questioned mine. You claimed to have high moral grounds but your behaviour differs from that claim.

You haven't answered any questions I have raised. You obviously avoid it because it would show that you are not as perfect as you want us to believe.

Your direct hit on me and your false statements in your last post only prove how desperate you are. You try to deceive us and turn the focus somewhere else.

With your statements you made it quite clear that you don't care about the issue itself. You aren't concerned about taking a girl less than 18yrs old, you are only worried that the cops will put your ass in jail.

You claim to always check IDs in LOS, but you see no need to do that in Kenya or anywhere else. Not very believable.

Mind your own words : "Standard procedure in LOS, always check IDs. Why this constraint ? Why not check IDs always and everywhere ?

Anyway, there is no additional benefit in discussing that matter any further. Your language was civilized so far and at least you tried to argue. Now you feel that I nailed you and start name calling.

Again, I didn't mean to blame you for what you did in Kenya. I just wanted you to start thinking about your own behaviour, if you are really concerned about doing girls less that 18yrs old and if you are entitled to blame others who did only what you just did. Remember the bible, only the one without guilt should cast the first stone.

Duniawala
05-19-05, 02:56
Remember the bible, only the one without guilt should cast the first stone.

Does that mean I can be second in line? :D

The Traveler
05-19-05, 21:03
Duniawala,

sure you can be second, but you should ask yourself why you want to do it.
Do you just follow the first in line and follow his example without thinking or are you convinced that you are doing the right thing ?

But as long as you don't want to be the first in line, it's ok and you seem to know very well why you shouldn't be first.

Why not lining up the girls and do them one after another instead of waiting in line yourself ? :D

Duniawala
05-20-05, 01:17
Traveler

That was in reference to your whole message. You took it out of context. But that's ok.

Line 'em up and let me be the first one to poke. :D

Optic Guard
05-20-05, 15:56
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained links to a competing Forum.

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you CANNOT use my forum to start or otherwise promote your own Forum, including Yahoo and Google groups.

The WSG Forum's policy regarding the posting of links to other websites is clearly stated in the Forum FAQ, but I'll re-state it here for additional clarity:

1. You MAY post links to other websites that are purely informational, meaning websites that provide information in the way of text reports, maps, photos, etc.

2. You MAY NOT post links to other websites that include a forum in any manner, either as a part of the website or that include a link to another url with a forum.

3. You MAY post links to other websites that are essentially commercial in nature so long as they do not include pornographic material and do not charge a fee of any sort to view the website. Essentially, this means personal escort websites.

4. You MAY NOT post links to commercial websites that charge a fee of any sort.

If you want to start your own forum, then you can build your traffic the way I did, with hard work and a lot of time.

Senior Members who violate this policy will be downgraded to regular Membership.

Regular Members who violate this policy will be downgraded to Viewing Membership.

Repeated violations will be banned from the Forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LittleBigMan
05-24-05, 21:30
On my previous trips to LOS, I have always used my Credit Union ATM card which allows me to drawn out of my checking or savings when I travel without a single charge. This trip in May I noticed each time I withdrew money from the ATM, a few days later I noticed a charge. After looking further into the matter the charge came down to 3% on each withdraw based on the amount taken. No matter what ATM machine I used the charge appeared.

I guess the banks even in LOS, have found a way of getting that extra out of us. I guess it's back to Travel Checks or back to my other card Washington Mutual free checking. When I use this card it's a flat $3.00.

LBM

Buko Max
05-24-05, 22:50
Hello LBM,

The problems lie with your credit union and not the banks in Thailand. 3% is the standard charge for any transaction with a ATM or credit card overseas. Last time I was in Asia, my credit card company(Chase) charged me a 3% transaction fee on purchases. Financial institutions have a habit of changing their policies every 6 months or so. You just have to check around and find the best rate. Capital One only charges a 1% fee.

Have a good one,

Mattrick

JuiceSpike
05-25-05, 06:14
This hobby can be demanding on your lower back sometimes... When I need it, I go to my regular lady for a traditional Thai masssage (non-sexual) and bring my own Tiger Balm (menthol, camphor,cajuput oil,clove oil)... she rubs my back for 20 minutes with this stuff and it feels great, like new.

While rubbing my back she complains to me "why you boom boom too many ladies..." Good question...:D

Tip: for traditional massage and foot massage I always pick and older woman because they know what they are doing.

juice

Freeler
05-25-05, 17:03
Juice,

"Tip: for traditional massage and foot massage I always pick and older woman because they know what they are doing."

You should try them for fucking too, because they know what they are doing.

LittleBigMan
05-26-05, 01:47
Mattrick,

That is incorrect. As I have stated the problem is not with my Credit Union. I have been using this method for a number of years and never have I been charged for withdrawns. After I contacted my credit union and looked at my checking statemant online the charges are coming from the ATM provider.
The charge is exactly like if you had used your visa to make a purschase in a store. Example: if I make a ATM withdrawn from 7-11 Bunglamung, my statement will show the amount taken from that location 7-11 Bunglamung. A few days later my statement will show a 3% charge for using that ATM at 7-11 Bunglamung on that day!

LBM

JuiceSpike
05-26-05, 06:49
Freeler,

I would rather teach the less experienced...:D

Coma Boy
05-26-05, 15:48
Juice et al.

Before you hit Sukhumvit tonight you should head to Siam and watch Sin City. Such a fucking cool movie- I laughed, I cried, I got a woody.

Plus, if you can stay in character it will add some serious flavour to your night of sin. That is, if things can get any more sinful.

"Turn the right corner in Sin City and you can find anything".

Freeler
05-30-05, 15:11
Hi,

What I do when there is nothing left to do?
I look for stuff on the web and find:
http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html

:D!

Hamilton W
05-31-05, 16:08
Two tips:

1) In the Patpong Area, there's the road parallel to Silom (forgot the name). At the end of the night, there are less than 1/2 the number of cabs than people that need them.

They refuse to turn on the meter and demand between 100 and 200 for short trips (normally between 45 and 60 to Siam or Suk areas).

The truth is, they have to pay the police off to be on that street (I heard this from an English speaking taxi driver six months ago) and they're there to find some sucker willing to pay (someone always does).

If you're on this street eating or walking around, go to Thanon Silom, there's many of them on the sidewalk trying to grab you, walk by and ignore them. There are two lanes on Silom. Near the end of the night, there's many cabs in lane #1 playing the same game, refusing to turn on the meter.

Walk into the street, find a cab in lane #2, before you get into the taxi, ask him if he's willing to turn on the meter (or say, "Meter dai mai"). At this point, he's luck to have you be out there and will likely agree. If not, go to the next cab behind him in lane #2. Also, when you get in the cab, sit in the front seat, and remind him again, if necessary, to turn on the meter immediately.

Using this method should prevent you from getting ripped off.

2) Question: What's the number one lie in Thailand?

Answer: "No have change"

Ever been in a cab being dropped off at your destination, you have a roi-baht and the driver complains he has no change? He reaches into his shirt pocket, ready for the 100's, takes out a few more 100's and says, "no have change".

Respond by saying, "mai chia" (I don't beleive you).

This is absolute BS. He's been driving around in the cab all day or all night, he's loaded with yi-sipes, sip-bahts, and haa-bahts. Most falangs just give the 100 for a 40-baht fare and say screw it. Not a big deal to many, but if you're living here, it adds up.

Solution:

Carry lots of 20's. Now that I'm living here, I have $50 worth of 20's handy which I get at BB and always walk around with many. Use them like regular cash as they're easy to use for anything.

Of course, you still might hear that they don't have change for a 20-baht though.

Whatever happens, just smile, and play their game. What's a dollar for you and me is several meals for them.

Raul D
06-01-05, 18:35
I'm heading to Thailand in July and was wondering where is a good place to go. Let me first say I'm not a newbie. I live in Taiwan and have been to Thailand about ten times, but since the tsunami I'm not sure where stuff is happening and where it's not.

I am looking for a lot of girls and a nice beach. I've been to Pattaya, Bk, Krabi, Ko Samet, Ko Samui, Ko Chang and Phuket.

I don't need to go to somewhere new, but I'm looking for a good variety of girls and a nice beach. Phuket was nice but a lot of foreigners and high prices. Pattaya was great for girls but no beach (well, not a clean one).

Any ideas?

Raul

Coma Boy
06-03-05, 05:07
All the good beaches have few girls, and all the girly destinations have crappy beaches.

You could take some hot girls to a good beach, or prey on the tourists chicks instead.

I hear Cebu in the Philippines is like this though- hot girls, hot beach.

Wee Zel
06-03-05, 05:26
I don't need to go to somewhere new, but I'm looking for a good variety of girls and a nice beach. Phuket was nice but a lot of foreigners and high prices. Pattaya was great for girls but no beach (well, not a clean one).

Any ideas?

RaulPhuket is great right now - still many girls, many of the really cute ones are freelancing at the discos, wonderful selection! And best of all, very few tourists, so prices are good!

In Pattaya, get the best of both worlds. Go mongering in Pattaya proper and stay over the headland in Jomtien, which has a much nicer beach than Pattaya itself. Mind you, the way that Pattaya has grown in recent years, there is no longer any real distinction between Jomtien and Pattaya. Plenty of girls in Jomtien now!

Member #1005
06-03-05, 08:44
Quote by Coma Boy: I hear Cebu in the Philippines is like this though- hot girls, hot beach

Coma Boy as someone who has frequented many beaches in Cebu I am wondering exactly which part you are talking about that is similar to what you could find in Thailand? Because whilst true the beaches are good in Cebu, the hot women you mention are usually either foreign university educated married or with their boyfriends and are too busy showing off their designer sunglasses, watches, bikinis and checking their cellphones to be looking for a foreign boyfriend. The average girls don't wear bikinis and would be shy to talk to you, but would require a lot of effort to score with them.

In Cebu if you're looking for a girl on the good beaches its best to bring your own, trust me on this.

W169
06-03-05, 08:47
Can any brothers tell me the difference between a Beer Bar and a GoGo Bar. They both seems to have lots of girls to serve you.

Coma Boy
06-03-05, 11:50
In Cebu if you're looking for a girl on the good beaches its best to bring your own, trust me on this.Thanks Junior. I've never been to Cebu, but some drunk in a bar was harping on about Cebu's qualities. Strange, drunks are usually so reliable.

That's a shame, now I can't think of any decent beaches with decent girls. There go all my dessert island sex fantasies. Cebu was my last hope.

If the supply of girls on Ao Nang has improved and you could long-tail them over to Railay, or take some Thong Sala girls up to Thong Nai Pan on Ko Pha Ngan. But, no, that wouldn't really do it.

I guess bringing your own is all that's left to do.

Raul D
06-03-05, 18:51
I've been to Cebu anyway and Junior is right, it's not really a mongering kind of place. I've also been to Railay and it's better to bring girls with you.

Ok then, where besides BK is the largest selection of girls?

Raul

Gaolei
06-03-05, 18:54
I will arrive after 4PM on the flight from NY. It has been 3 years since I went to LOS. What is the pattaya transportation situation now at the airport. Is there a limo, minivan, or a private guy who can get me there fast, reasonable and take all the fast highways without a hassle.

The Traveler
06-03-05, 20:07
Gaolei,

read back a bit, there had been lots of discussions about that.
The best way is still to grab a cab at the departure level. You will be able to get one for approx. 1000 baht plus highway toll.

Coma Boy
06-03-05, 20:14
Ok then, where besides BKK has the largest selection of girls?

RaulPattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai. In that order.

Member #1005
06-03-05, 23:02
Quote by W169 Can any brothers tell me the difference between a Beer Bar and a GoGo Bar?

W169

A beer bar has girls just sitting around a bar in typical t-shirt and jeans, some dress up and a jute box playing some light music and girls waiting to play Connect 4 with you.

A GoGo bar has girls on a stage, under bright lights in bikinis or a uniform dancing (moving side to side to the loud music) one-step, two step often wearing numbers.

OK in both places girls can be bar fined some guys, like me, prefer gogo bars, especially if the music is right, whilst some guys like to get drunk slowly in a small quite bar where they can grope the girls, whilst other guys enjoy feeling up a girl as she plays with your dick in a gogo bar. It’s a personal choice really, but the down side is in a gogo bar the girls always look hotter until you get them back to your room in the light, where they look ordinary.

Quote by Raul D OK then, where besides BK is the largest selection of girls?

Raul D

That’s easy if you want beaches and sexy women – you cannot beat Brazil, next best country is Dominican Republic. Brazilian girls ooze sexiness and only live to go to the beach wear tiny bikinis and fuck. If only we could get the Katoey to teach Thai girls how to be more sexier, I mean with the dress, hair and make up Thailand would rival Brazil.

Gladiator
06-03-05, 23:54
but the down side is in a gogo bar the girls always look hotter until you get them back to your room in the light, where they look ordinary.

Gogo girls will look ordinary in your room if you are lucky…

But Juniour got it right: the biggest downside of gogo bars is not their rip-off prices but their lighting, it is the classic night club lighting designed to deceive, to make 4’s look like 6’s, and 6’s look like 8’s.

It was that deceiving lighting what finally convinced me to resort to beer-bars to hunt my preys: beer bars are open-air and their lighting is much better to evaluate the stock, despite the fact that they are fully dressed.

There are a handful of gogo bars whose lighting is better, such as Classroom in Pattaya (though its quality usually sucks), but they are rare.

That’s easy if you want beaches and sexy women – you cannot beat Brazil

Quality-wise Brazil belongs to a category of its own and everyone who has been there knows that, though I suppose that guy was asking for other cities in LOS to which there is only one answer that is not necessary to repeat once again.

If only we could get the Katoey to teach Thai girls how to be more sexier

Katoeys cannot teach sexiness. Katoeys are anti-aesthetic animals and their affected body language is as repulsive as themselves.

The Traveler
06-04-05, 08:49
Katoeys cannot teach sexiness. Katoeys are anti-aesthetic animals and their affected body language is as repulsive as themselves.

Gladiator,

I dare to disagree. That's an unjustified prejudice.
Even though many - if not most - katoeys act quite strange you have to try to understand their situation. They only seem to be accepted by Thai society, but they aren't. It's very hard for them to get a regular job, so they don't have that many options and that's why many of them are in that biz. They are often not allowed to enter certain locations where they could get their customers and police will catch them if they see them going home with one.

Most of them won't bother you if you make it clear that you aren't interested. I never had any problem with a katoey who approached me. Sure, a few are really a pain in the ass, but most will retreat if you just shake your head or tell them politely that you aren't interested at all.

In fact, I have met several katoeys who were well educated and very polite. I had long conversations with a handful of them in which they gave me a deep insight in their situation.

I remember that a few other forum members (don't know if they mind naming them in that context :)) and me entered a katoey Gogo at Nana about a year ago just for fun. The katoeys there were very polite and didn't bothered us at all. They presented themselves very professionally but didn't dared to approach or even touch us. It was nice and funny to watch them, a bit surrealistic.

BTW, a few are really cute. I am not into katoeys but a friend of mine tried one once and said he/she gave head better than any girl could do. A katoey is a man and a man should know what a man needs, so they know how to please a man.

Even though I found it disgusting - at least for myself - I don't feel entitled to judge about other peoples sexuality. In the end we all are human, not animals !

Horatio
06-04-05, 23:44
I will be travelling to Thailand in about 2 months. I will be staying about 2 months. I want to take a lot of pictures. My camera uses AA batteries. My battery charger is for 110 volt. I understand Thailand uses 220 volt system. Can I easily buy a voltage converter over there, or should I buy one here before going. I know I can just buy batteries over there, but I would rather charge them.

Thanks for any help,

Horatio

P.S. Is this the correct place to post a question like this? If not where would be a better place.?
I think a funny answer would be under current reports, but could not find such a place. :)

I say current reports because there is no such place as voltage reports.

The Traveler
06-05-05, 01:37
Horatio,

I have never seen a voltage converter but I never had to look for one as well.
So my advice, play safe and get one at home (even though I believe that it is available in LOS). But maybe you don't need any. In many hotels you will find a plug for an electric razor in the bathroom which you can switch to 110 volt. Use this plug to recharge your batteries.

1Ball
06-05-05, 05:21
Horatio,

you can find a 220 volt ni-cad battery charger in panthip plaza. Leave yours at home.

Easy, cheap, no problem.

Freeler
06-05-05, 08:32
Horatio,

I addition to the posts below:
If your AA's are Ni-Cads, be aware of the fact that NiCad's lose their power rapidly in hot conditions*! In the heat, even when not using them at all, they can be empty within a couple of days.
Get Ni-MH batteries instead. In Thailand four 2000mAh Ni-MH batteries cost about B300 ($7,50).
220V Ni-MH chargers, depending on make, from B250 up.

On the subject of electric razors: Mine automaticly change to the relevant voltage.

* Not a problem if you stay in sub-zero aircon environments:(

The Traveler
06-05-05, 13:28
My Thai GF just called me and told me that there have been some changes regarding phone cards. From now on all phone cards - even prepaid ones - have to be registered on a name. Farangs can do that by providing a copy of their passport. All phone cards that haven't been registered till a certain deadline (she didn't mentioned when) will be disabled and any credit will be lost.

Can anybody confirm that ?

Coma Boy
06-05-05, 13:50
That has been on the cards for ages.

It is supposedly to combat potential terrorism. But any serious terrorist is just going to use an overseas or stolen SIM card.

Everyone must register their number by a certain date, and this date keeps changing. I called AIS a few weeks ago and they told me that they would be contacting all their customers to remind them closer to the time.

The Bangkok Post, Thai Rath, Daily News, etcetera have been harping on about this for almost a year now.

Dinghy
06-05-05, 15:59
Horatio - many of the NiMH chargers that do car recharge also do "multiple" voltage. I personally use a Panasonic that recharges NiMH and NiCd both at any voltage from 14.4 (car 12 volt) to 220 - any frequency (except DC - but DC is pretty rare). The plug is "twin spade US" but Thailand use a "european twin pin - US twin spade" combo outlet (usually)

A word of advice, though - bring an extension cable - they don't seem to put their outlets in "friendly locations"

You could go out on-line and shop = "Frys outpost" is a decent site for "oridnary" elex stuff

Phuquer
06-05-05, 17:03
About voltage converters, I bought a converter at Radio Shack, the best and most expensive they had. I didn't use it in Thailand as they have 110v in the Grand President. When I got to China, I connected it to the outlet in my girlfriend's mom's house to charge my PDA. After about 10 minutes, I smelled melting plastic. Before I could run to the converter to pull it out, the thing exploded and started burning. I almost burned the house. Luckily, the PDA was not damaged, nor did I damage the house. But the converter was charcoal. I would get whatever they sell in the country you are going to (in this case Thailand). At least like that you can exchange it if it doesn't work.

The Traveler
06-05-05, 21:59
That has been on the cards for ages.

It is supposedly to combat potential terrorism. But any serious terrorist is just going to use an overseas or stolen SIM card.

Everyone must register their number by a certain date, and this date keeps changing. I called AIS a few weeks ago and they told me that they would be contacting all their customers to remind them closer to the time.

The Bangkok Post, Thai Rath, Daily News, etcetera have been harping on about this for almost a year now.
Coma Boy,

I know that this has been on for ages, like every other country, but not for prepaid ones which you could buy without registration so far. I never registered mine and wasn't aware that they were publishing the oncoming changes for such a long time in the newspapers.

Anyway, thanks for confirmation.

W169
06-06-05, 05:56
Thank you Gladiators and Juniour for the useful information. Is Soi 33 a good selection of beer bars?

Coma Boy
06-06-05, 09:33
Juice, Traveler, anyone-

How do you guys produce those cool screenshot JPEGs?

I need to turn an HTM output into a JPG/JPEG, anyone know how?

Domino
06-06-05, 10:04
press the print screen button, then open an image editor (paint for example) right click, then hit past, it should show the image of the screen, save it, and there's your screenshot.
If you want a screenshot of the "foremost" window,as opposed to the entire screen, use Alt+Prt Scrn:(:):D

Joe Zop
06-06-05, 14:55
Phuquer, I've had much the same experience as you with Radio Shack converters -- burned out two of them in two different countries, and also had the same thing happen in LOS on a Radio Shack transformer which was on a surge protector at the time! I've never had a similar problem with other brands.

Philo
06-06-05, 16:25
Katoeys are anti-aesthetic animals and their affected body language is as repulsive as themselves.

What a stupid statement ...

I guess you are from the land of 'free' fat stupid white trash.

You soi dog ...

Gladiator
06-06-05, 19:45
What a stupid statement ...

I guess you are from the land of 'free' fat stupid white trash.

You soi dog ...

Loser,

Most of us are not like you and we dislike katoeys.

I remember one of your posts some time ago in which you said you started to feel interested in katoeys, went out with them and woke up in the morning one day disoriented (and most probably with a bleeding ass) because they had given you some knock-out drugs.

Apart from showing that you are a fully-fledged sucker, which by now we all know, your homosexual experiences with repulsive ladyboys also show us how lost you are in your search of love.

The Traveler
06-06-05, 20:19
Juice, Traveler, anyone-

How do you guys produce those cool screenshot JPEGs?

I need to turn an HTM output into a JPG/JPEG, anyone know how?
Coma Boy,

as Domino said, press "Alt+PrintScr" to copy the foremost window into the clipboard, then just paste it into the graphic application of your choice. If your PC runs under WinXP, Paint is able to save it in JPEG format, under previous versions (ME, 98) Paint can only save it as a BMP.

NoCBJ4Me
06-06-05, 23:53
I have been reading various field reports and it seems to be fairly common. Why does the mongerer who just got a BBBJ from a BG, then dives in for DATY, and then he slips on a condom for fucking? Since she doesn't protect herself with a condom for a blowjob, why would the he think it is safe to DATY. If he is already taking a considerable risk with DATY, why not enjoy the bareback experience totally? The girl can just take a morning after pill to prevent pregnancy. Many of the field reports I have read indicate that many of these girls are not known to the mongerer prior to that day. I have read about mongerers doing this with SW's in the U.S.A. too. I realize that many do not get off without feeling the girl squirm on their face.

As for me , I do not DATY girls I do not know and will only after we both have had a STD / Aids test from a reputable clinic. This usually doesn't fit in with the sex travelers itinerary. Can you trust the results from an unknown 3rd world clinic? I do occaisionally take the calculated risk of BBBJ's but when fucking a BG, it is always covered for me.

What do you, my fellow mongerers, think?

Horatio
06-07-05, 00:31
I thought this article was interesting.

http://www.reason.com/links/links060605.shtml

Regards Horatio

Coma Boy
06-07-05, 11:42
If he is already taking a considerable risk with DATY, why not enjoy the bareback experience totally?

As for me, I do not DATY girls I do not know and will only after we both have had a STD/Aids test from a reputable clinic. Can you trust the results from an unknown 3rd world clinic? I do occaisionally take the calculated risk of BBBJ's but when fucking a BG, it is always covered for me.

What do you, my fellow mongerers, think?Dude, DATY and BBBJ is a pretty low risk, albeit still a risk.

Bareback sex is a million times riskier than DATY. And we all already know to always cover-up for sex. Obviously if you've a mouth full of open sores and bleeding gums then this changes things.

You CAN trust the test-results in clinics out here, am sure many are even more reliable than those at home.

How about a compromise, wearing a condom on your tongue next time you eat out a chick's pussy and ass.

The Traveler
06-07-05, 20:10
nocbj4me,

I think as you do, I do not DATY a P4P girl. It's like fucking her without a condom and to be honest, I don't want to lick a pussy which had another dick - may even bareback - probably just an hour ago.

Regarding clinics, I personally have no trust in the small private run clinics but I do trust the bigger hospitals like the Bumrungrad, Pattaya Bangkok, PIC and others.

When I used to live in LOS I worked in the medical equipment business so I had some good insights in how the hospitals are run, what kind of equipment they use and so on. They are often better equipped than hospitals back home and most of the doctors have studied abroad.

NoCBJ4Me
06-07-05, 23:03
Everything I've ever read about STD's / AIDS mentions the "exchange of body fluids" is the way it is transmitted. So, if you are any good with your tongue, or even if you don't know your way around down there, there will still be some body fluids exchanged. I haven't read much about BBBJ transmission of STD's / AIDS but it could happen if the girl has cuts or sores in or around the mouth. I always notice the girls mouth and teeth and judge the risk of BBBJ at first meeting. I have met absolutely gorgeous women in the past and then have taken a pass when I noticed bad teeth etc.

So far, after 18 yrs of mongering, no STD's! I must seem very cautious to some, but it works for me.

Coma Boy
06-08-05, 10:34
Everything I've ever read about STD's / AIDS mentions the "exchange of body fluids" is the way it is transmitted.Well, I probably drink a couple of pints of pussy juice each week, so I probably wouldn't share a glass with me if I were you. I don't think I could stop D'ing at the Y (or the exit-hole), I think I may prefer it to penetrative sex.

I get tested regularly and so far so good, but I do realise that this hobby is a gamble and could be deadly.

Live by the pussy, die by the pussy.

Coma Boy
06-08-05, 10:37
Weird, just noticed my post-count has dropped by about ten or so posts. I guess some of my posts have been deleted. Not sure which ones though.

Anyone else noticed their posts going AWOL?

Coma Boy
06-08-05, 11:03
Thanks Domino.

It all makes sense now. Hope the three of you enjoy your exile.

P-Boy.

NoCBJ4Me
06-08-05, 12:50
Domino,

Nic pic - she's cute and she can read?

Any more pics of her?

Phuquer
06-08-05, 14:58
5 nights in bangkok itinerary

before you travel, you have to make a few preparations first:

study and prepare
read and copy relevant information from the thailand section at http://www.*************.info/ , particularly the bangkok 2004 reports, bangkok hotels, general info, bangkok massage parlors, travel plans, and pattaya sections. especially read the thailand faq section.
find out the latest exchange rates (http://www.bangkokbank.com/bangkok+...tes/default.htm).
examine the latest weather reports from bangkok (http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/intl/pages/thxx0002.htm).
obtain whatever maps you might need from the sanukmaps yahoo group (do a google search for yahoo groups sanukmaps) and purchase a bangkok map and guidebook from your local bookstore or barnes and noble (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/).
make at least 2 color copies of your passport photo page so that you can carry a copy and leave your original passport locked in your room when you go out (you don't want to lose it or get it stolen and ruin your trip).

selecting the hotel
the hotels recommended by most of the experienced mongers on the board are as follows:
grand president (http://www.grandpresident.com/hotels/grandpresident/default.asp), my personal favorite.
nana hotel (http://www.nanahotel.co.th/html/)
majestic suites (http://www.majesticsuites.com/main.html)
grace hotel (http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/bangkok_hotel/grace_hotel/grace_hotel.html)
president solitaire (http://www.solitaire-bkk.bangkok.com/)
jw marriott (http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/bkkdt)
majestic grande (http://www.majesticgrande.com/default.asp)
westin grande sukhumvit (http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/search/hotel_detail.html?propertyid=1446&em=aa_google_westin_bangkok_122104)

selecting the flight
thai air (www.thaiair.com) has non-stop flights from the eastern us, and connecting flights from other parts, via osaka, japan.
northwest (www.nwa.com) and united fly via tokyo, japan
korean airlines (www.koreanair.com) flies via seoul, south korea
eva air (www.evaair.com) and china air (http://www.china-airlines.com/en/index.htm) fly via taipei, taiwan

if you are flying in from a cold country, you can place your jacket/coat/sweater in your carry on bag. you won't be needing it when you get to bangkok. and it will be a chore to carry it and your luggage around while trying to negotiate immigrations and arrivals procedures.

if you are arriving at bangkok on a flight with a layover, try to sleep on the first flight as much as you can. i usually take a sleeping pill as soon as i depart. when you arrive at your layover location, eat some lunch and walk around. on your second flight, you should stay awake, as it will still be daytime in thailand and you want to avoid jetlag.

make sure you fill out all your visa and customs forms as soon as the flight attendant hands them out, and well before you arrive in bangkok. place these items in the photo page of your passport and keep your passport and airplane ticket together, and within reach, as you will have to show them to the immigration officer when you arrive in bangkok.

many international flights arrive in the afternoon. but as most flights stopping in japan (particularly all the flights i take) arrive late at night, i am going to assume that you will arrive at 11:45pm (actually, there is no traffic at all from the airport to the sukhumvit area at 11:45pm).

at the airport (please see quick note below)
currently, you will arrive at don muang international airport, bangkok (please see quick note below).
if your airplane leaves you far from the gate, they will provide a shuttle bus. get in the shuttle bus and proceed to the gate.
at the gate, go up the stairs (or escalator, if it is working).
go through immigration (visa stamp, etc).
go down the escalator and collect your luggage.
if you have to use the bathroom, it is at the end of the hall towards the left (if coming down the escalator from immigration).
if you have to use the atm, it is near the bathroom entrance.
go through customs.
turn left out of the door. there you will see a number of money exchange booths. i usually use krung thai or bangkok bank.
exchange some money (about $100us). make sure you request at least 200baht in small bills (100 baht, 50baht, 20baht and coins).
continue walking in this direction past all the tour vendors and taxi and limo booths. towards the end of the hall you will see an exit to your right with a long line just outside of the door. that is the line for the regular taxis. stand on this line. when you arrive at the booth, tell the driver the hotel you will be staying at. she will write a taxi number and your destination on a card and give it to you. when your taxi pulls up, give the card to the driver, he will take part of the card and he must give the rest back to you. you keep this card for your own protection. tell the driver the hotel you will go to and tell him to turn on the meter. he will ask you if you want to take the tollway. tell him yes. you will be required to pay the tolls. you will have to pay 50baht airport fee, and then a 20baht toll, and a 40baht toll (total 110baht). when you arrive at your hotel, make sure to take your bags from inside the car, and whatever you placed in the trunk. then pay the driver the amount on the meter (less than 200baht) and give him a small tip, about 50 baht.
in all, your taxi ride from the airport should not exceed 360baht (tip included).

at the hotel
go to the front desk and check in. you will be required to fill out a check-in form, show your passport (they will make a copy), and they will make an imprint of your credit card.
the bellboy will then take you to your room.
at the room, if all is to your liking, tip the bellboy about 50baht.
shower and dress.

if you arrived on a daytime flight, you can spend the day getting aquainted with the area around your hotel (where is the 7-11 store, public phone, sukhumvit rd - hint: it is the road with the railroad tracks running above). you can spend time in the swimming pool, or order an in room massage to knock out the kinks from your long flight.
after, head to sukhumvit road, walk to soi 8, walk down soi 8 for 2 blocks then turn right. on the left side of the street, you will see a sign that says [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) (www.lolitasbangkok.com). enter this bar. here you will have the opportunity to enjoy a nice cold beer, and a nice hot blowjob. both at the same time. after you have finished enjoying yourself, go back to your hotel to clean up, change, and rest a bit. then proceed to the first night out section.

first night out
decide how you feel after the flight. by now, it is at least 1:30am. the go-go bars and beer bars will be closing at 2am, so there is no use going there.

- if you want to pick up a girl, head either to the grace hotel parking lot (walking from the grand president on soi 11, you walk down sukhumvit rd. under the skytrain until you reach soi 3, then turn right and walk about 3 blocks. you will see the grace hotel on your right hand side, up a ramp), or to the nana hotel parking lot (again walking from the grand president, you walk down sukhumvit rd. under the skytrain until you reach soi 4, then turn left across sukhumvit road. you will pass the police booth, and see a gas station on the opposite side of soi 4. next to the gas station is the nana hotel.) in either of these parking lots, you should have no problem picking up a pretty nice girl for around 1000baht st, less if you bargain. if you just want a drink (and to pick up a girl, also), a no miss location is the grace hotel coffee shop. walk up the ramp at the grace hotel, and enter the hotel. turn right and up the small set of stairs. on the left side you will see a number of tables and chairs. sit down at an empty table and the waitress will come over and take your order. make contact with any of the girls here, as they are here to do business.

- if you are in the mood for a massage, most places are closed at this time. one place that is open is sabai sabai (www.sabaisabaimassage.com). it is on sukhumvit soi 11, next to the 7-11. walk through the alleyway where you see the sign "sabai sabai", then turn left. on the right side of the street you will see the massage parlor. walk in, select the girl you like, take off your shoes, and go upstairs. mind you, this is not full service, just a handy on the premesis, but you will be able to relax. if you want, you can have the girl sent to your hotel, outcall, and more can be available depending on the girl.

make sure you get a good nights sleep, as you are likely to be jetlagged.

day 2
wake up and have breakfast at the hotels coffee shop or restaurant. mcdonalds doesn't serve breakfast in thailand.

go to the skytrain (http://www.bts.co.th/en/index.asp) and get yourself aquainted. the skytrain only accepts coins, but there is a change booth their to change bills to coins. once you have your coins, select your destination. since it is early, you will go to mbk (national stadium station)
from nana station, you have to take the sukhumvit line. the cost is 20baht. insert your coins into the ticket machine and press your destination (w1). the machine will give you a card. take the card and proceed to the turnstiles. insert your card into the turnstile and the machine will read it and spit the card back out. take the card as you will need it to exit at your destination. enter the turnstile and it will close behind you. move quickly or it will catch you as you go by. go up the escalator to the track that says mo chit. on the floor, you will see markings where the doors will open. when the train arrives and the doors open, enter the car. after 3 stops, the train will arrive at siam station. when the train arrives at siam station, exit the train. go down 1 flight of escalators and take the silom line train heading to national stadium. enter the train and go 1 stop to national stadium-w1. head towards exit 4. you will see a skybridge to tokyu department store. cross this bridge. go through tokyu dept. store and enter mbk shopping mall (http://www.mbk-center.com/en/index.asp). you can shop here for a couple of hours (mobile phones, dvd and vcds, music, clothes, souveneers, etc.) and have lunch here. at about 3pm, start heading back to your hotel for a rest.

at your hotel, you can either relax by the swimming pool, or take a nap. by 8pm, you should get up, shower, and dress. walk on sukhumvit rd. to soi 7. walk down soi 7 until you reach the (in)famous soi 7 beer garden . you can stop here for a beer and to check out the action. the girls here are freelancers, and most are available. by 10pm, if you haven't found anyone you like, start heading to soi cowboy. you can either walk there (my preference), or take the bts skytrain from nana to asoke (1 stop).

when you reach asoke, you will see a subway entrance. go down the escalator and cross asoke to the entrance of soi cowboy. when you enter cowboy, places of interest are long gun bar (http://www.longgun.com/mainpage.html), baccara, tilac (www.tilac.com), and dollhouse (http://www.dollhouse-agogo.com/index.html).

head back to your hotel and sleep.

day 3
wake up and have breakfast. go to sukhumvit road and hail a moving taxi (not a stopped one as they won't want to turn on the meter). get in and head to the wat prakao (pronounced: what pru cow). there, you will see the emerald buddha, among other famous thai relics. walk around the grounds or take a guided tour (ask the ticket agent when you buy your ticket). leave wat prakao and enter the grand palace. walk around or take a guided tour. after the tour, walk out and take a taxi back to your hotel. ask the taxi driver to turn on the meter.

at about 5pm, head to sukhumvit soi 7/11 (you will see a subway sandwich shop at the beginning of the soi). walk down the soi, and on the right side (past a massage parlor with girls calling you in) you will see eden club (http://www.bkk-gui.de/ede_eng_f.htm). walk in. there, you will sit down and see a bunch of girls, some on the left side of a yellow line, and some on the right. the girls on the left do anal, and the girls on the right don't. pick a girl you like from the right side and let her pick a friend from the left. you can request that they bring toys, or dress in costumes, or even select more than 2 girls, whatever you want. the attendant at the bar will show you a price list with the different options. then the three of you (there is a 2 girl minimum) will go to a short time hotel across the street and have a great time. you head back to eden club and pay the fee (currently 1600baht per girl before 8pm, 1900baht after 8pm). you can give the girls a tip if you like. usual tip is about 500baht per girl if you enjoyed yourself. you get 90 minutes, and multiple pops for the fee. as many pops as you can handle in 90 minutes.

walk to sukhumvit road, then turn left. walk past soi 11 and you will see a building on your left side with a open air bar in the front. this is bush garden. enter the bar and find a seat close to the front. there you can grab a drink, a bite to eat (thai food, noodles, etc), and watch the people while you recuperate from your visit to eden club. if you see anybody you like, make eye contact with her. talk to her, buy her a beer, make any negotiations for later, and get her mobile number. but don't take her now. tell her you will call her later. at around 9pm, exit bush garden.

towards the entrance to bush garden, on the right hand side (i think) is another bangkok institution, thermae (http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/temple/1107/vtour.html). much has been written about this place over the years, but unfortunately it is just a shadow of its former self. in any case, head down the stairs and enter the bar. order a beer or a soda and look around. you never know, you might find someone you like here. the girls here range from ugly to stunning, elderly to young, freaks to college girls, etc. you never know what you will find in thermae. what i do guarantee is that your clothes will come out smelling like smoke, so if smoking is not your thing, you can avoid this place altogether. there are concerns that this place might be gone in the not too distant future, so this might be one of your last chances to see this place.

at 10pm, leave the bush gardens area and head towards soi 4 (cross sukhumvit rd. at the nana skytrain station.). turn left into soi 4. on the right side of the street, just past the gas station, you will see the nana hotel. enter the hotel and walk to the back. you will see the entrance to angel's disco (http://www.nanadisco.com/). here you can dance, drink, and pick up some pretty nice looking freelancers. if you find nothing you like by 2am, head upstairs to the nana hotel parking lot for the nightly clearance sale. here, all the girls that didn't get picked up from angel's disco, plus the ones from cm2 disco, nana plaza, etc. congregate to try to find that final customer for the night. you might get lucky and pick up a real nice one.

day 4
wake up and have breakfast. go to sukhumvit road and hail a moving taxi. get in and head to wat po (pronounced : what poe). when you get to wat po, before entering, find the boat dock (you have to walk through a small street market to get to the dock. when you arrive at the dock, you will find a booth that sells tickets. buy a ticket for a canal tour (about 2 hours). tell them you want to see the thon buri snake farm, royal barge museum, and tour some of the klongs. get on the boat and enjoy your tour. keep an eye at the time, as you want to make sure you arrive back at the dock in 2 hours. when you arrive at the dock, walk back to wat po. enter and walk around the grounds (no guide necessary). you will find a massage school. there you can get a really good thai massage. after the massage, exit wat po and take a taxi back to the prince hotel.

once by the prince hotel, you will see a large building that says plaza entertainment complex . enter the complex and on the first floor you will see cupidy massage (http://cupidy.com/). walk in and find a seat. the papasan will approach you and tell you the prices. look at the fishbowls and see if you like any of the girls. when you choose one, tell the papasan and he will call her out. if you like her, pay the cashier and go up to the room and have a good time. when you are finished, you will go down and find a cab back to your hotel. rest up a bit, you should be exhausted.

about 10pm, take a shower and head to sukhumvit soi 4. opposite the nana hotel, you will see nana plaza. enter the plaza. in the center of the plaza, you will see various open air beer bars. in the actual building, you will find go-go bars on all 3 floors. some notable go-go bars are rainbow 2 (my favorite), rainbow 1, vodoo, and playskool (all on the first floor), angel witch and g-spot (on the 2nd floor), and carnival (on the 3rd floor). you can pick a girl at any of these places. the fee is 600 baht for the house (barfine or "pay-bar" as some of the girls say), plus whatever you negotiate with the girl (usually about 1000 to 1500baht short time, and 2000 to 2500 long time).

day 5
wake up and have breakfast. go to sukhumvit road and hail a moving taxi. get in and head to merry king wang burapa. when you arrive there, you will ask for the theives market. enter theives market and do some shopping for inexpensive goods, electronics, cd-dvd copies, playstation2 and xbox games, etc. later, exit and head towards chinatown. have lunch there, and walk around and take in the sights. take a cab to the jw marriot hotel.

when you arrive at jw marriot, walk down soi 2 towards the raja hotel. opposite the raja hotel you will find annies massage (http://www.bkk-gui.de/ann_eng_f.htm). go in, pick your girl (or 2), and have a great time. exit the massage place and head to sukhumvit rd. take a tuk tuk back to your hotel. a tuk tuk has no meter so you will have to negotiate with him as to how much you will pay. usually not much more than 50-100baht.

shower and rest.

at around 6pm, head out on sukhumvit rd to asoke road. enter the bangkok subway (http://www.bangkokmetro.co.th/en/home.asp?). you are going from sukhumvit station to hwai khwang station, so the fair is 17baht. walk to the booth and tell the clerk that you need hwai khwang station and give him the fare. he will give you a plastic token. walk to the turnstiles and place the token on the touch pad. the gate will open. take the token as you will need it to get out of the subway and proceed through the turnstiles. find the track that says "to bang sue" and wait for the train. when the train arrives, you will get in and go 4 stops to hwai khwang station. go up the stairs and place the token in the turnstiles. the gate will open and you will walk through. when you go upstairs, you will be on ratchadapisek rd. at this point, you have a choice. you can either go to poseidon (http://poseidon2000.com/home/home.html) for a bath and massage/sex with a real cutie/superstar, or you can go to subway massage for an excellent balls (testicle) massage. there will be a police booth at the corner. ask the police officer which way poseidon is. he will point it out to you. subway massage is in the opposite direction along ratchadapisek rd. from where he points. walk either way to whichever place you choose. beware, poseidon is quite a walk from the subway station (about 4 decent sized blocks). so you will be in need of the good bath they provide there. have fun wherever you chose to go.

when you finish at either subway or poseidon, return to hway khwang station and cross the road. you will see a large seafood restaurant here. you can choose the live fish or lobster or whatever you want to eat here. the meals are great, and the price is very reasonable. after your meal, you can return to the subway to go back to sukhumvit rd.

if you have any final shopping, head to patpong. take the skytrain sukhumvit line to the siam station, then change for the silom line towards saphan taksin and get off at sala daeng-s2. walk out through exit 2. here you are at the patpong night market. purchase whatever you would like to purchase, but remember to bargain and bargain hard. make sure to get a good size knapsack or suitcase to hold your purchases in. you can either head back by taxi to your hotel, or since it is your last night out, enter one of the gogo bars on patpong for your last adventure. recommended places at patpong are any of the kings group of bars, or night and day blowjob bar. be careful here, though. the scams are rampant. avoid going to any of the shows here or any of the 2nd floor bars. they are rip offs. if you pick up a girl here, make sure you bargain hard. you can take her to your room if you want, but after you finish, give her no more than 200baht taxi fare in addition to the tip you negotiated beforehand.

pack, shower, and sleep.

day 6

wake up and have breakfast. check out from hotel. ask bellboy to hail you a cab. take cab to airport. make sure you arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight. check in to your flight. before going through passport control purchase a departure tax ticket (it's 500 baht and you will need it when you go through passport control). then head to the massage parlor upstairs in the departure hall (i believe). massage with bj and fs is available here, although the girls are not the most beautiful. some people think it is a rip-off as it is expensive, and the service is not all that great. but, a lot of people like this kind of thing. this is what we call departing bangkok style. after your massage, head downstairs and go through passport control. purchase whatever you want to bring home at the duty free shops (prices are more expensive than what you would have paid in bkk). get to your gate and wait for your flight.

quick note
international flights are expected to arrive at the new suvarnabhumi international airport, which replaces the existing don muang airport. i will update the itinerary with new information about the airport procedures as they become available.
i hope you enjoy this trip, and please feel free to add, change, or remove items in this itinerary. this is your trip. i am just providing a rough guide. if you follow this guide,you can be assured of a great time. there is much more to see and do in bangkok, and all of thailand. this guide just covers 5 days. if you have at least 2 or more days, you could add a trip to pattaya. or you could go to pattaya directly and avoid bangkok entirely. as the bar girls say, "up to you."

lots of you guys have pm'ed me with suggestions to be included. i will be incorporating the suggestions a little at a time. i thank you all for the suggestions, as they are all very useful.

How Dydo
06-08-05, 16:03
Thanks a bunch, Phuquer! The newbies (like me) appreciate it! I've never been to the LOS, but hope to go soon. Your report will help out a lot. All the great info one needs in one place! :)

Cheers,

HowdyDoody

Duniawala
06-08-05, 17:24
Phuquer

Some corrections.

1. Thai Air goes via Osaka, not a non stop.
2. Clinton Plaza does not exist any more. The entire place has been demolished and a new Sofitel hotel is being constructed. There are no more beer bars there. Walk up the Soi a little bit and at the end of the construction you will see Bush Garden an airconditioned Beer Bar.

The hotel in which the bar is is called Ruamchitt Plaza hotel and in the basement is the Thermae Coffee shop. Since there are no other bar (on the main drag) between here and Soi 7 Biergarden, the Thermae and the Bush Garden have become quite busy.

3. The open area in front of Ambassador is also gone along with shops which lined up on one side. A condo/office complex is being built here.

Joe Zop
06-08-05, 18:39
Phuquer, I might also suggest that it's a good idea to come to LOS with a few copies of your passport already made. Not only does it save time checking into hotels, but I've always preferred walking around with a copy on the street instead of the real thing. It's also useful to stash a copy in various suitcases and things you own so you can easily prove ownership. Technically, you're supposed to carry it at all times, but I've always preferred to keep mine in the safe, and the Thai police have always been always satisfied with a copy when I've been out and about. (Although banks will not be...)

Freeler
06-08-05, 18:58
Phuquer,

Nice work, well done.
Never mind a few mistakes: places go, others come. People who expect to find exactly what they read are stupid and they usually use the fukken Lonely Planet anyway:)!

Reports like this should be in a safe place, but I said that before...

Domino
06-08-05, 19:39
Phuquer,they usually use the fukken Lonely Planet anyway:
Freeler: Please lay off the LP. Maybe we could just post in the State Pen section. Bit tough being put on the same wing as Chester the Chopper freak. Looks like Phuquer is getting popular.
This cutie was nicer, real small, a uni student, sweet but her face could need a wash. She likes LP and wants to help me save the world. Maybe you and Pretty Boy could smuggle me in 6 dwarves?

Coma Boy
06-08-05, 21:15
as most international flights arrive late at night, i am going to assume that you will arrive at 11:45pm

when your taxi pulls up, give the card to the driver, he will look at it and he must give it back to you. you keep this card for your own protection.

when you arrive at your hotel, ask for the change back. then pay him the amount on the meter (usually less than 350baht) and give him a small tip, about 50 to 100baht.

at the room, if all is to your liking, tip the bellboy about 40 baht for each suitcase (i usually tip him from 50 to 100baht).
good 101, but many flights arrive early morning, or mid-afternoon.

you rip off the small piece of the card to give to the driver and keep the big bit.

the amount on the meter will never exceed 200 baht, ever- unless your driver took you on a river kwai detour. plus you must add 50 baht to this for the airport pick-up fee, and during the ride you'll hand out 20 baht, then 40 baht for the highway tolls.

40 baht for each case is generous but excessive. 20 baht is adequate for however many cases, but of course give more if you like, or even none at all.

i must add, once your plane has landed, elbow your way to the exit, pushing aside anyone in your way. make sure your immigration card is complete before landing. then on the walk from plane to immigration you must speed-walk elbowing, headbutting, and pushing slow-mo folk aside, and at any point you encounter a choice of stairs or escalator choose stairs- you can overtake as many as fifteen people running down stairs.

at immigration, if the queue is long tell others in your queue that they're in the wrong line and gain a few extra minutes. then push your way down the escalators to baggage reclaim. if you've overpacked enough to have baggage to collect then stand as far left as you can and poke your head impatiently through the hole in the wall so that you may collect your crap before anyone else.

if the outdoor taxi queue is too long, or there are few cars coming in, then double back, go upstairs to departures and grab a cab that has just dropped someone off, fight and scream till the driver turns on the meter and then sit back and glisten until you reach your pre-booked room at majestic grande or jw marriot. this will also save any paupers the 50 baht airport pick-up fee.

and, well, oh, that's enough for now.

Coma Boy
06-08-05, 21:27
when you reach the end of soi cowboy, you can make a right at the end of the street, walk 1 block and make another right, and you will find the famous [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s bj bar.

at 10pm, leave clinton plaza and head towards soi 4 (cross sukhumvit rd. at the nana skytrain station.).

before going through passport control purchase a departure tax ticket (it's 500 baht and you will need it when you go through passport control). then head to the massage parlor upstairs in the departure hall (i believe). massage with bj and fs is available here, although the girls are not the most beautiful. but, this is what we call departing bangkok style.

[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s is nowhere near there.

clinton plaza vanished like one thousand years ago.

don't bother with a departing massage at don muang, really- it's fucking lame. st a chick or masturbate in your hotel before checking out instead. if you really need further action try to mile-high a fellow flyer or just fuck a **** once you get home.

Phuquer
06-09-05, 02:56
Thanks for the info, guys. Now, first thing's first. Isn't Clinton Plaza that place with the open bar in front and some tables out on the street where you can eat noodles and stuff and when you walk inside the place there are other bars and such?? I could have sworn I walked by the place in December. Heck, I even think I had a beer there. I wonder what the heck they put in my beer to make me hallucinate this? The big place near Thermae, but upstairs. What is it called?

Phuquer
06-09-05, 02:58
Don't bother with a departing massage at Don Muang, really- it's fucking lame.
I wouldn't partake in the departing massage, either, but it seems that it is a very popular question ("Where can I get a massage with HJ or BJ in the airport"). We answer this question often enough.

Phuquer
06-09-05, 03:03
Duniawala, perhaps that is the place I was at, Bush Garden. It was in the same general area as Clinton Plaza, no? And Thai Air is offering non-stop service, at least from NY. It's only 15 hours, and about the same price as Northwest or United (my usual flights). So I think I am going to try Thai Air next trip. I will update the Itinerary tomorrow morning. Thanks, all, for helping me get this thing together. I think it can be useful to the first timers.

Duniawala
06-09-05, 03:10
Thanks for the info, guys. Now, first thing's first. Isn't Clinton Plaza that place with the open bar in front and some tables out on the street where you can eat noodles and stuff and when you walk inside the place there are other bars and such?? I could have sworn I walked by the place in December. Heck, I even think I had a beer there. I wonder what the heck they put in my beer to make me hallucinate this? The big place near Thermae, but upstairs. What is it called?

Those beer bars got demolished a few months ago. I too was surprised when I went in March. Condo place is coming up.

The only beer bar upstairs from Thermae, is the Bush Garden and now it has two floors of it.

BTW, the massage place in the hotel (3rd floor) there is not bad. Always had good service.

Joe Zop
06-09-05, 07:10
Here's a link to a very interesting (and amazingly balanced in many ways) article on the Thai sex trade: http://www.asiansexgazette.com/asg/southeast_asia/southeast05news07.htm. If nothing else, it will no doubt set Domino to frothing again over NGO stats and the exploitive methods Unicef and others used to raise money after the tsunami...

Simmer
06-09-05, 19:41
Please check out the itinerary that I updated today and proofread it for me. Thanks everyone for all your help and suggestions. I will continue updating later tonight.Regarding flights, international flights arrive and depart all day. This board is an international board, so you can't assume that you'll be arriving late at night. In fact it is late afternoon for European arrivals generally.

Similarly for departures, Europeans tend to get the full day with departures around midnight.

For other nations, these arrivals/departures will vary. Make your itinerary non-geo-specific and don't assume any activities on the arrival or departure day.

Finally, your itinerary is a little militaristic. Most people like at least a little flexibility in what they do - they don't want every step of the day planned for them right down to bathroom visits. I'd have the day's summary as one block of text with a summary of the hows and whys (how to get there etc) seperately.

Oh, one other thing. If you're going to be doing 3, 5, 7, 31 day itinerarys, leave the arrivals/departures thing off all the itinerarys and have that information in a separate section. No point duplicating yourself.

Dinghy
06-09-05, 19:59
Duni - regarding Thai Air from US - right and wrong (both) JFK-BKK IS indeed N/S (if you can stand the 19 IIRC hours on an Airbus 340). From LAX, (747) they stop in Osaka

Phucker - Well.... the ONLY flights that arrive in DAYTIME from the ones you mentioned are the EVA and China air - both noonish - (the others land about midnite (more or less- plus/minus 1an hour or 2)) - but I'm coming off the LEFT coast :-)

1Ball
06-09-05, 22:19
Duni, exhaustive work, nice job. I suggest you move it to FAQ. When newbies ask the same question for the Nth time, one of us can say, " look at Duniawala's info in FAQ."

Very nice

SB Lumens
06-09-05, 22:41
coma,

great advice. but i may have set a record tonight.

my flight touched down at 11:06pm and i was in my room at the rembradt by 12:05a. yes!

this is especially critical as most places close at 1am. key points:

1) get on that bus asap if you are not unloaded at at gate!
2) pass slowpokes on the way to immigration
3) sorry, but a quick immigration line is a crapshoot
4) find the shortest line to exchange your us$
5) push your way though the impossibly dense throng at receiving
6) most important: walk on past the the other depature people, and hit the elevator (just 50m) straight ahead
7) take this elevator to the 3rd level
8) take an 'arrival' taxi to your hotel. (save 50b) more importantly, you are spared a potentially long taxi queue
9) tell him to take the toll road
10) # 4-9 can save 30 minutes for you late arrivals!

worked like a charm for me tonight!

now, who is up for some mongering on friday or next week? pm me.

sb

good 101, but many flights arrive early morning, or mid-afternoon.

you rip off the small piece of the card to give to the driver and keep the big bit.

the amount on the meter will never exceed 200 baht, ever- unless your driver took you on a river kwai detour. plus you must add 50 baht to this for the airport pick-up fee, and during the ride you'll hand out 20 baht, then 40 baht for the highway tolls.

40 baht for each case is generous but excessive. 20 baht is adequate for however many cases, but of course give more if you like, or even none at all.

i must add, once your plane has landed, elbow your way to the exit, pushing aside anyone in your way. make sure your immigration card is complete before landing. then on the walk from plane to immigration you must speed-walk elbowing, headbutting, and pushing slow-mo folk aside, and at any point you encounter a choice of stairs or escalator choose stairs- you can overtake as many as fifteen people running down stairs.

at immigration, if the queue is long tell others in your queue that they're in the wrong line and gain a few extra minutes. then push your way down the escalators to baggage reclaim. if you've overpacked enough to have baggage to collect then stand as far left as you can and poke your head impatiently through the hole in the wall so that you may collect your crap before anyone else.

if the outdoor taxi queue is too long, or there are few cars coming in, then double back, go upstairs to departures and grab a cab that has just dropped someone off, fight and scream till the driver turns on the meter and then sit back and glisten until you reach your pre-booked room at majestic grande or jw marriot. this will also save any paupers the 50 baht airport pick-up fee.

and, well, oh, that's enough for now.

Duniawala
06-10-05, 01:20
Duni, exhaustive work, nice job. I suggest you move it to FAQ. When newbies ask the same question for the Nth time, one of us can say, " look at Duniawala's info in FAQ."

Very nice

Thanks, but I was just offering some corrections. The credit goes to Phuquer. He did the work.

1Ball
06-10-05, 01:51
NOW , I know what I did wrong. I got 2 PMs telling me to check my last post, couldn't figure out what was wrong with my last post.

so here goes.

Phuker, exhaustive work, nice job. I suggest you move it to FAQ. When newbies ask the same question for the Nth time, one of us can say, " look at Phuker's info in FAQ."

Phuquer
06-10-05, 03:18
NOW , I know what I did wrong. I got 2 PMs telling me to check my last post, couldn't figure out what was wrong with my last post.

so here goes.

Phuker, exhaustive work, nice job. I suggest you move it to FAQ. When newbies ask the same question for the Nth time, one of us can say, " look at Phuker's info in FAQ."
:D:D:D Funny. Thanks for the compliment. But really, this information is from all of us. We all deserve credit for getting the info. I just gathered it up and typed it up. Not really a big job. Actually, it was quite fun as I tried to remember every little detail of my trips and I had quite a laugh remembering my mistakes and good times. Cream On Top wrote an excellent how-to article on how to pick up girls via chat in the Thai Women - Opinions and Advice section and I think that should eventually be moved to the FAQ section as well.

Carmen Ghia
06-10-05, 05:23
First posted Mr. Renton's article. The guy gets off track in the article, but he does have a point regarding accuracy of statistics. However, let's face it, Thailand is the best bang for the buck (NOT a pun) in the international sex trade, with all factors considered. That's why men go there. Infrastructure, cost, the ladies and tolerant legal/police policy make the place hard to beat.

Amsith
06-13-05, 21:14
Hey forum,

Visiting BKK for the first time in July.

Have heard of J1 and Choppaya? Any info on what these places have to offer. Are they any good in terms of quality and price?

Also whats the chances of P4P or regular action at night clubs? Which are they good clubs in BKK right now?

Cheers

Phuquer
06-14-05, 03:03
Hey forum,

Visiting BKK for the first time in July.

Have heard of J1 and Choppaya? Any info on what these places have to offer. Are they any good in terms of quality and price?

If you do a search for "CP1*", you will have the info you seek. I think the general concensus is J2 (across the street) is much better.

Also whats the chances of P4P or regular action at night clubs? Which are they good clubs in BKK right now?

Cheers
Depends on what kind of night clubs you like. If you want a higher class dance club (such as Q-Bar), chances are you are going to have a difficult time finding P4P. If you go to a club like Angel's Disco, chances are you will have a difficult time not finding P4P. Depends on the type of club you like. Some recommended discos are CM2, Narcissus, and Spasso. If you do a Google search for "Bangkok Disco", you would come up with the following page: http://www.guidetothailand.com/bangkok-thailand/bangkok_clubs.htm . I would recommend that you print out my itinerary (below) before you leave. I will be updating it in the next few days, so please wait until it is updated. That will give you some info on what to expect when you get to Thailand, and a few places to go. Good luck.

Phuquer
06-14-05, 17:06
Just updated the itinerary. I will add some different restaurants and bars later, but the basics are already in there. The link to the post is:

http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=364994&postcount=1460

I recommend that all first time travellers to Bangkok copy this and keep it with them, along with the Thailand FAQ located here:

http://www.*************.info/forum/announcement.php?f=253

The Traveler
06-14-05, 20:02
Phuquer,

first congrats on your itinerary, but may I suggest a slight change.
You suggest to visit Wat Phra Khaew on Day 3 and What Po on Day 4. You also mention the pier but totally forget about Wat Arun. All three temples are a "must see".

Since all three temples are close together - Wat Po is in fact directly behind Wat Phra Khaew and the Grand Palace - it would be best and time saving to visit all three temples at a single day.

So one should visit Wat Phra Kaew and the Grand Palace first, leave through the main entrance and keep left, walking along the walls will directly lead you to Wat Po. When done leave it through the same entrance you have entered, cross the big street (Maharat Rd), turn right and walk up to the Pier. It's behind the little fish market - not visible from the street - and called Tha Chang. Take the ferry and just cross the river. There you are, Wat Arun.

Just my 2 cents

PoonHound
06-14-05, 23:27
Hi,

Just a quick question - I'm looking for a sex shop or somewhere similar in Bangkok where I can purchase a few toys (handcuffs, light bondage gear) and maybe some fetish wear. Anyone got any good reccomendations?

Thanks in advance.

Phuquer
06-15-05, 02:54
The Traveler, true. But I think that if you want to see the Grand Palace correctly, in addition to Wat Prakao, you would spend an entire morning and afternoon. Not enough time to go to Wat Po, Wat Arun, and the river tour, and then go mongering. I think it's too much for one day. I have done it, and I have been exhausted after. Remember, this is for first timers, and they are going to have to find their way around. I don't want to overwhelm them. That is my intention. Actually, there are other things to see and do in the Rattanakosin area. Dusit Zoo, Teak Mansion, Wat Ben all come to mind. I think once they have their guidebook (one of the first items for them to get when they are preparing), they can decide how much sightseeing and how much mongering they are up to. They can add and delete as they see fit. This is by no means a rulebook, just a suggestion. PS: Thanks. I did forget Wat Arun which is a must see, especially when night is about to fall. Maybe around 5:30PM??

Horatio
06-15-05, 03:19
Phuquer
You're a good guy to take the time to make out this itenerary. Thanks.

Regards Horatio

Phuquer
06-15-05, 03:31
:) Thanks Horatio. Actually, there are lots of good guys on this board willing to help out others (Domino included). I haven't contributed much to this board over the years but I have taken so much. Now I feel that I have something I can give back to the community. This board made my very first trip to LOS a success, and now I refer to it whenever I travel to anyplace in the world. I have had great times in China, Macau, Japan, and Mexico thanks to the many helpful guys on this board.

Coma Boy
06-15-05, 06:45
Freeler, these are for you, oh, and Terry too.

http://www.crocuta.net/AtTheGayBar.mov
www.rathergood.com/gaybar
http://www.michounet.com/fatman/
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/228000/228411_NapoleonNuma.swf

To everyone else, I apologise.

Freeler
06-15-05, 17:14
Coma,

That's a very helpful post.

1Ball
06-15-05, 21:11
This is COMPLETELY off topic, but I nearly pissed my panties laughing at this.
Hope you enjoy, and my apologies to those who don't.

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4124&n=1

Phuquer
06-16-05, 03:11
Coma Boy and 1Ball, those were very funny.

Phuquer
06-16-05, 03:13
I just found this site and I thought it was informative:

http://www.mangosauce.com/archives/000041.html

Not at all funny like you guys, but some of the articles did give me a chuckle.

Wee Zel
06-16-05, 06:09
Hi,

Just a quick question - I'm looking for a sex shop or somewhere similar in Bangkok where I can purchase a few toys (handcuffs, light bondage gear) and maybe some fetish wear. Anyone got any good reccomendations?

Thanks in advance.Bangkok I don't know about, (if you find out, please let me know!!) but there is a very good store in Pattaya, just North of the dolphins roundabout where 2nd road heads down to beach road.

Go north on Naklua road about 3 or 4 blocks. and it is in soi 33 on the right hand side, about 50 meters in on the right. Named Boutique Sexy, or something similar.

Firebird
06-16-05, 10:18
Staying at the JW Marriott. Anyone know if there is an "English" speaking clinic for some blood tests nearby?

Appreciate the info.

Member #3401
06-16-05, 23:41
I am doing the family thing in BKK. Many years ago you used to be able to go down a little road/lane next to the GPO to the river where you would find a longboat for a tour around the canals. Is that still the case? How much should I pay for a few hours in a long boat?

Veterano
06-17-05, 00:36
Blik: If you take the Skytrain to the River station, you will find an agent at the top of the stairs who sells the boat ride tours, very convenient

Coma Boy
06-17-05, 04:46
Staying at the JW Marriott. Anyone know if there is an "English" speaking clinic for some blood tests nearby?One of the best hospitals in Asia- Bumrungrad International- is a five minute stroll from your hotel.

Freeler
06-17-05, 13:10
coma boy,

neither helpfull nor on topic:
http://theforce.net/fanfilms/explore.asp
decent d/l speeds and my apologies to those who can do without it.

The Traveler
06-18-05, 00:18
PoonHound,

you can buy sex toys at the Chatuchak Market. Keep your eyes open, they are only sold "under the table".

Sean_Double
06-18-05, 01:11
Staying at the JW Marriott. Anyone know if there is an "English" speaking clinic for some blood tests nearby?

Appreciate the info.

CB is right, Bumrungrad Hospital is great, and a very short walk from the Marriott.
Another option is the little clinic on soi 3 1/2 right in from Sukhumvit. I forget the name ( its Dr. P******* something), but its a very nice, brand new, clean, professional place. I can't read Thai well enough to translate the exact address, but you can't miss it if you turn into the soi between 3 and 5.
I had an HIV test and got the (good) results within 15 minutes. The 400 bht. seemed reasonable.
I only mention this because it might be a little quicker than the big hospital.
Cheers,
Sean

Horatio
06-18-05, 03:33
When I last went to Thailand I could recieve almost 40 baht to the dollar at the first of my trip and only 38.5 baht to the dollar by the end of my trip, only 2 months later, a drop of about 4%. I notice that the rate is up to over 41 baht to the dollar now. I plan to visit Thailand this fall. How would I go about buying some Baht now, at the present rate, while I am still here in the U.S.A? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards and thanks,
Horatio

Phuquer
06-18-05, 03:48
Horatio, I don't know what some of the more experienced members will say. But if it were me, I would wait until I am there to convert the money. Even if you go to Bangkok Bank (there is an office here in New York), the rate you get will be worse than the rate you will get in LOS. Besides, by the time you go on your trip, the rate might actually rise further. In the time I have been going to LOS (only since 2002) the rate has fluctuated between 37 and 44baht to $1US. Sometimes I win a couple of baht, sometimes I lose. In any case, it's not much.

Horatio
06-18-05, 04:05
Thanks Phuquer

You are probably right that it is not worth the effort and prices could go either way. Still I think I will research it a little and see if I can find a way, maybe somehow over the internet (I live in Hillbilly Town, Arkansas, so if you cant do it in New York, there's not much hope for me here, except the internet.). I will report if I find anything interesting.

Thanks again.
Regards Horatio

Freeler
06-18-05, 11:44
Horatio,

The best reason to exchange your money in Thailand is the far better fees. Thai wages are lower, their fees are lower too.

Still, ATMing is the way to go in Thailand, but DO CHECK with your bank in Hillbilly Town, Arkansas:D how much THEY charge for an ATM withdrawl abroad.

Duniawala
06-18-05, 16:50
Thanks Phuquer

You are probably right that it is not worth the effort and prices could go either way. Still I think I will research it a little and see if I can find a way, maybe somehow over the internet (I live in Hillbilly Town, Arkansas, so if you cant do it in New York, there's not much hope for me here, except the internet.). I will report if I find anything interesting.

Thanks again.
Regards Horatio

Horatio

You can open a an account at an international bank, like Citibank in the currency you want. You can do it through the internet. And then use an ATM card to withdraw the money in LOS. However, you need to check the rates and fees to see if it is worth it.

Duniawala

Noplobrem
06-19-05, 02:57
Someone was asking about Ribs...

Great American BBQ on Suk Soi 36

DEEEE-LISH!

Love Sex 22
06-19-05, 04:23
Just came back from Bangkok, as usual had a great time. Their was black out in Nana plaza for 3 nights last week due to fire. When the place finally opened sitting with one off the girls in the bar she told me that all the girls had to pay the bar 600 baht a night for the nights that the bar was closed? I called the mamasan and bought her a drink and asking her about why the girls had to pay for the nights that they couldn't work because the bar was closed.Her answer blow my mind , She said that the owner lost every night that the Rainbow Bars were closed more than 2 million baht, so he had to recover some of the loses.

Can you imagine how much money this guy makes? Not bad for a pimp.

The Traveler
06-19-05, 04:29

Appreciate the info.
Firebird,

sure, there is the famous Bumrungrad hospital quite close to the Marriott. Many of their doctors have studied in the US and 300.000 of their 850.000 patients are foreigners from all over the world, so english is spoken.

Here the contact info :
Bumrungrad Hospital
33 Sukhumvit 3 (Soi Nana Nua)
Wattana
Bangkok 10110
Thailand

Tel: 0-22667-1000
Fax: 0-2667-2525
Email: info@bumrungrad.com

In case you like to make an appointment instead of just walking in :

# Doctor Appointment 667-1555
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Daily

# Dental Appointment 667-2300
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Monday to Saturday,
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sunday

Don't confuse Soi Nana Nua with Soi Nana Thai.
Soi Nana Thai is Soi 4 with the well known NEP and Nana hotel.
You have to cross Sukhumvit Rd., Soi 3 is just the extension of Soi 4 at the other side of Suk Rd. The Grace hotel is at Soi 3 for example.

Good luck

The Traveler
06-19-05, 04:37
... I had an HIV test and got the (good) results within 15 minutes. The 400 bht. seemed reasonable.
I only mention this because it might be a little quicker than the big hospital.
Cheers,
Sean
sean_double,

I would rather prefer the private hospitals over some clinic, especially if one like the Bumrungrad is close by. I do not have much trust in the clinics.
15mins for an HIV test sounds pretty fast. What kind of test did they use, Elisa ? Blood tests largely depend on treating the blood sample correctly.

Sebastian My
06-19-05, 06:04
How would I go about buying some Baht now, at the present rate, while I am still here in the U.S.A? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Regards and thanks, HoratioThailand is one of the countries where you will always get a better rate if you exchange your cash in Thailand. If your hotel is good you will get a good rate and no fee's. My experience is with UK Pounds, but the rate is normally better and is close to the interbank cash rate, url below;

http://www.oanda.com/converter/

I have just checked my last hotel FxEx receipt and its Interbank+8%. At home the rate was typically Interbank+12% plus a fee.

I am assumming its the same in the US.

If you have a friend in Thailand you could ask them to buy it, but i personally would not bother.

Cheers

Sean_Double
06-19-05, 16:31
sean_double,

I would rather prefer the private hospitals over some clinic, especially if one like the Bumrungrad is close by. I do not have much trust in the clinics.
15mins for an HIV test sounds pretty fast. What kind of test did they use, Elisa ? Blood tests largely depend on treating the blood sample correctly.

Traveler,
Yes, you are right Bumrungrad is a better choice. I mentioned this little clinic though because it did seem very nice and professional. While I was waiting for results I chatted with the doctor and apparently its owned by he and his wife who is also a doctor, whose practices are both at Bumrungrad.
It just seems like a nice alternative.
I agree with you that I would be very wary of most private clinics. A lot of them look pretty cheesy.
I have to admit that I don't know a lot about the different types of tests, I'm looking at the printout that they gave me and it doesn't say which type of test it is, just: "anti HIV" Negative. My TGF and I were the only ones there at the time, maybe that could explain the 15 minutes. I hope..heh..heh.
Cheers,
Sean

The Traveler
06-19-05, 19:16
Horatio,

Sebastian's advice is correct, you will get better rates in LOS. So change your money at arrival or at any bank later on during your stay.

This link will give you the actual exchange rates
https://www.scbbusiness.com/exchange/bk-txtexchange.htm

Dinghy
06-19-05, 23:55
Gad - some people are hard headed. The rates in LOS as shown right now in the site metioned is 41.2 to buy 40.85 to sell US$ (they give lower rates for smaller than $100)

No "extra charges" no "comission" just walk up and exchange at most any bank. The better rates are at banks and might be a bit better than at the airport.

The BEST rates are ATM (depending on WHO you do business with - I get 0%, 0 charge and live rates)

Poon Hunter
06-20-05, 10:42
Gad - some people are hard headed. The rates in LOS as shown right now in the site metioned is 41.2 to buy 40.85 to sell US$ (they give lower rates for smaller than $100)

No "extra charges" no "comission" just walk up and exchange at most any bank. The better rates are at banks and might be a bit better than at the airport.

The BEST rates are ATM (depending on WHO you do business with - I get 0%, 0 charge and live rates)I pissed away 5 years of my life working at Bank of America. If your bank dosn't charge you a fee, and the ATM you are using dosn't charge a fee, the ATM is the best rate you can find, period.

In Pattaya, the ATM in front of Mike's on beach road is zero fee. I have used it for years.

Poon Hunter

Joe Tokyo
06-20-05, 13:13
5 NIGHTS IN BANGKOK ITINERARY

...If you have to use the bathroom, it is at the end of the hall towards the left (if coming down the escalator from immigration)Phuquer,

I just stumbled upon your excellent guide for a first time visitor.

After a long flight it's easy to imagine that a newbe would want to wipe his arse when finished in the toilet. I noticed that in your otherwise comprehensive posting, you didn't clarify how this is done in Thailand.

So on which side of the cubicle he could expect to find the toilet paper dispenser. Left or the right? (Please assume that he will be sitting on the bowl facing the door).

Alternatively can he expect to find someone there to help him with this?

JuiceSpike
06-20-05, 18:23
One place that has hundreds of them strolling around about noon time is the Central Lat Phrao shopping center. I was there a few weeks back to meet an ex and I was surprised to see so many students there. They walk around the mall in herds of four or more and in some areas there is not room to get pass them… ;)

For the most part they are indifferent to farangs but a few smile and flirt. If you have the patience (not patient) to befriend them this might be a good place to hunt.

To get there you can take the sky train and get off on the last station (Mo Chit) then take a taxy for a short ride to the mall. I usually take a motorbike taxy but ask for a helmet for the ride…:D

juice

Simmer
06-20-05, 18:24
Joe,

You have put what I said in a much more eloquent and funnier fashion! I also thought he went into militaristic detail... but other than that, it is fairly good.

Phuquer
06-21-05, 03:00
Joe Tokyo, if you are sitting on the toilet in the airport, you will find the toilet paper dispenser on the right side if you are in stalls 1, 2, and 4, and on the left side in stall 3. If you are sitting on a toilet outside the airport, you will probably find the toilet paper dispenser outside the stall in a coin dispenser(I think it is 1 baht for a small amount), unless you are in the rest area on the road from Bangkok to Pattaya. In that case, you would be squatting and not sitting, and the toilet paper will be in the 7-11 in the next building. In any of these situations, you are basically on your own. The only place where you can expect to find assistance in the bathrooms is in some of the discos, and now that I think about it, some of the gogo bars, too.

WayneKing
06-21-05, 07:16
Yes a very useful report.....
One thing I have found useful is the toll/express way booths give change for Bht1,000 note -
This will give you plenty of change for the days activites.
Wayne

WayneKing
06-21-05, 07:21
If you are on the hunt for those lovely young Thai students (uni of course) the best place to visit is Carefour in CM on the Superhighway.... it backs onto the Payap University Campus and there are loads of them all the time. Try the food hall and they are everywhere.
I am not saying it is easy to pull...but you can chat to them and admire their well dsigned uniform!! And you never know..it can be...and has been done!
Wayne

Joe Tokyo
06-21-05, 09:30
Thanks Phuquer,

I wasn't expecting such a comprehensive response. There's no doubt that your toilet paper information has filled a gaping hole in my knowledge. I'm sure many of us will sleep easier tonight.

It seems we also have to give a great deal of credit to the Thais in this. They obviously foresaw the potential toilet difficulties for first time visitors to their Kingdom. So I'm sure newbes will be relieved to learn that many businesses in the farang nightlife scene employ toilet assistants to offer a useful helping hand.

Joe Tokyo, if you are sitting on the toilet in the airport, you will find the toilet paper dispenser on the right side if you are in stalls 1, 2, and 4, and on the left side in stall 3. If you are sitting on a toilet outside the airport, you will probably find the toilet paper dispenser outside the stall in a coin dispenser(I think it is 1 baht for a small amount), unless you are in the rest area on the road from Bangkok to Pattaya. In that case, you would be squatting and not sitting, and the toilet paper will be in the 7-11 in the next building. In any of these situations, you are basically on your own. The only place where you can expect to find assistance in the bathrooms is in some of the discos, and now that I think about it, some of the gogo bars, too.

Phuquer
06-21-05, 10:32
Joe,

You have put what I said in a much more eloquent and funnier fashion! I also thought he went into militaristic detail... but other than that, it is fairly good.
You would be surprised how many idiots I have seen walking around the airport in Don Muang asking the taxi mafia where they can exchange $100US. Some people need all the details they can get. I was joking when I posted the reply to Joe about which side the toilet paper was located (I have no idea which side it is located), but actually, I realized my reply was valid. The first time a newbie walks into the MBK toilet with diahrea because of eating spicy Thai food for the first time, he will thank me for reminding him (if he did read my reply) that he should buy toilet paper for 1baht in the dispenser BEFORE he walks into the stall to take care of business. And he will know that there is nobody there to help him out in case he forgets. If you don't need all the information, you are free to skip the parts you don't want/need. Or you can skip the entire post and find out on your own (as many of us did). But some people are afraid of going on their own. This will help make it easier for them.

Phuquer
06-21-05, 10:37
I hadn't seen your post before, but I will look into addressing your suggestions later tonight (have to go to work now). Thanks.

Regarding flights, international flights arrive and depart all day. This board is an international board, so you can't assume that you'll be arriving late at night. In fact it is late afternoon for European arrivals generally.

Similarly for departures, Europeans tend to get the full day with departures around midnight.

For other nations, these arrivals/departures will vary. Make your itinerary non-geo-specific and don't assume any activities on the arrival or departure day.

Finally, your itinerary is a little militaristic. Most people like at least a little flexibility in what they do - they don't want every step of the day planned for them right down to bathroom visits. I'd have the day's summary as one block of text with a summary of the hows and whys (how to get there etc) seperately.

Oh, one other thing. If you're going to be doing 3, 5, 7, 31 day itinerarys, leave the arrivals/departures thing off all the itinerarys and have that information in a separate section. No point duplicating yourself.

Freeler
06-21-05, 15:16
Phuquer,

" In fact it is late afternoon for European arrivals generally." like Simmer says is not always true either. My flights always arrive before Thai breakfast time...

Having said that:), it's always smart to try and arrive in any new place you travel to during daylight hours with plenty daylight time left, so you can actually see where you're going...

Horatio
06-22-05, 19:16
This post was in the photo section and I had a question on it, but thouhgt I should move it here. Can a person shop for a virgin and reasonably expect to find one? What would be the cost and how would one go about it?

Thanks and regards
Horatio

Going rate for a Virgin?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked this girl in Rainbow # 2 she is from Chiang mai , her sister working in Rainbow for 6 months . Told her that she can make a lot off money working with her in the bar .She is 20 years old and was a virgin till 3 weeks a go that she came to Bangkok and start working in the bar , according to her, her sister find first customer for her to loose her virginity for 5000 baht? I have a feeling that her sister did a job on her , I thought a virgin worth much more than 5000 baht .Any way according to her I was the third man she ever had sex with .She is a very nice girl un experienced but willing to learn looks like she really enjoyed having sex , asked her to smoke me she was licking me like a cat drinking milk , but followed my instructions . If interested her # in bar is 69 .

Coma Boy
06-23-05, 06:48
Thai and other Asian folk will often spend over 100,000 Baht to pop a cherry. I know a bunch of older Thai guys who have spent 50,000 Baht on several occassions to take a girl's virginity. Plus, I know several students who've sold theirs for considerable sums. One CMU chick I know drives a Benz that she traded her virginity for.

Of course, uglier chicks get paid less, but still at least 10,000 Baht.

Occassionally around Sukhumvit, mostly inside NEP, I've been made some sort of offer, normally around 5000 Baht, but when I question further it turns out the girl means that she is almost a virgin- in other words, hasn't yet had sex too many times, or hasn't had it for a long time. Other fake-virginity selling tactics include selling sex for the first time (as opposed to giving it away free, which she may have done a million times), or going with a Westerner for the first time.

Of course, sometimes it is obvious that it is her first time, although a slutty girl going with an ugly Farang may dry and tighten-up in disgust to such an extent that she can spin a virginity yarn.

If a pretty girl actually wants to sell her virginity, all kohn Thai know that it is a valuable commodity, so you wouldn't find it on Soi 4.

An ex of mine, a very shrewd Nana girl, sold her virginity to Farang about twenty times. She use to squeeze the muscles for the first minute and pretend to be in pain. Plus, her pussy was always reasonably tight, depsite her love of fucking, and so I guess her customers believed her story. From what she told me the guys who thought they were having her for the first time were real assholes.

To be honest, I can't see why anyone would want to be the first. I've sometimes found out I'm taking a virginity during sex with Thai students and it changes a casual fuck into more than you expect/want. When I've asked why the girl didn't warn me the usual answer has been they were embarrassed, or that they weren't planning to have sex and then it just happened.

Surely we all did enough cherry-popping as kids.

If you want it, it can be found, but mostly on the Asian circuits, and at a price. The easiest way is with a girlfriend who is not a hooker, but only then if you expect a long relationship. Surely only a total **** would pop a GF's cherry then flee the scene.

Love Sex 22
06-24-05, 02:51
This girl didn't lie to me. I am sure her sister made a lot off money from her .When I suggested that to her she was shocked and said she cant believe her sister would do something like this. She is very clean and inelegant girl if you have a chance you could visit her at the bar.

Coma Boy
06-24-05, 15:10
Hi LS-22, I wasn't inferring that your girl wasn't being truthful.

Just explaining what I know of the Thai viriginity-for-sale scene.

Sounds like you had a very good find.

Mastorr
06-28-05, 16:03
Hi,

I will arrived to Bangkok airport next month at 6:30 AM and I will need cash to pay taxi from Pattaya.

Anybody can tell me what time are opened the airports banks to exchange money ?

Thanks in advance

Phuquer
06-28-05, 16:11
Just an FYI, Google has satellite imagery of most of Bangkok at http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bangkok&spn=0.161705,0.246162&t=k&hl=en . I was able to see The Grand President, Nana Plaza, Plaza Entertainment, etc. The Siam Center/MBK area is not available. Nor is Rattanakosin or Thonburi. But I think if you follow Sukhumvit Rd., there might be satellite images of Pattaya.

Freeler
06-28-05, 17:13
Phuquer,

That's a nice find. You can infact scroll all the way to Pattaya and Rayong, and you can zoom in on them. At least: I could...:)

It looks a bit like Nasa's Worldwind program - a free download that requires XP - which give you the view of satellites around the world with unbelievable zoom ins. It's a big download, but well worth your time and hd-space if you're into satellite imaging.

Phuquer
06-29-05, 02:22
Damn! Too bad Google doesn't have Hi Res satellite imagery of Pattaya Bay. Some of the pics of the Gulf of Thailand and Chao Praya River show how brown the water is. If they had hi res of Pattaya Bay, then the guys that ask about the beaches in Pattaya would realize how dirty the water actually is.

Sxer
06-29-05, 15:41
Hi,

I will arrived to Bangkok airport next month at 6:30 AM and I will need cash to pay taxi from Pattaya.

Anybody can tell me what time are opened the airports banks to exchange money ?

Thanks in advanceThey are open 24 hours at the airport, failing that take your card with you and you can draw out Baht from the ATM.

Hi Rub
06-30-05, 03:43
What clubs in Bangkok and Pattaya have real good sex shows, no ladyboys? Anything that draws a large crowd would be good, also want to see cigarette smoking and ping-pong shows, might barfine for a private show. From a search I found out that the Patong clubs have them, but it seems that they're rip-offs? Are any of the shows on Patpong worth seeing or are they all the same?

Also saw mention of a good show at a place called Regke, any experiences? Does Eden have this on their fantasy menu?

Do most clubs let you take pictures, videos inside the club? If not I'll have to barfine the whole show, might just do that regardless :) I'll be there next week and will post resulting pics and video clips on my non-profit site and of course a post and a few pics here.

The Traveler
06-30-05, 19:06
Hi Rub,

Most Gogos do have some sort of show, some better, some worse but there is a strict policy of not allowing any photos or videos been taken in any Gogo !!!

Some might allow a pic of your girl of the night or they might not recognize that you are taking a pic/video, but all in all it is not allowed.

Gaolei
06-30-05, 20:52
The King group in Patpong owns several clubs there. The names all have something like king or queen in the name. You will be able to see all the tricks performed in these clubs. They have guys out front with a list of the tricks.

King's group tend to be mostly honest clubs. Just keep track of your drinks and reciepts in case you doubt the final price.

The other place that's good is SuperGirl, if I remember right. It is the club with the motorcycle outside. I haven't been there in a few years, but they used to have a motorcycle that came down from the ceiling above the stage. On the bike were two girls, one wearing a strap-on. They did everthing that you can do on the back of a chopper except actually run the engine.

Enjoy!

Freeler
07-01-05, 05:26
Gaolei,

If you have doubts about your bill before you get it... Why not pay every drink right away.
This way, you kill the problem before it can hurt you.

SB Lumens
07-01-05, 08:59
It has been suggested in the Thailand forum that the wonderful TG's might have their own 'mirror forum', kind of like an opposite universe.

Well, check out the Vancouver forum. A couple of SWs are regular contributors.

Very interesting. The purpose clearly serves a mutual benefit in that walking/driving mongering scenario.

On the other hand, we Thailand mongers are often focused on protecting each other from TG scams, etc.

SB

Gaolei
07-01-05, 21:00
In the bars, they often place a receipt in a holder every time you buy something. They are very honest about the price on it. The problem occurs when they gather them up and take them away to be added up. The total seems to increase. I agree, the best way is pay as you go.

I went to a bar that was not in the king group once and they tried to force me into a minimum bar bill for watching the show. My friend and I just started yelling and pushed our way out. Stick to king's bars if you are worried about this happening to you.

Duniawala
07-02-05, 18:17
In the bars, they often place a receipt in a holder every time you buy something. They are very honest about the price on it. The problem occurs when they gather them up and take them away to be added up. The total seems to increase. I agree, the best way is pay as you go.

I always total up the receipts and give the money to the girl. They do their own totalling later. However, there is no recourse if you had a few too many.

On the reipts I had a problem once in Pattya. They sneak in an extra few while you are not looking. Best to keep the holder near yourself and look at the receipt everytime one is being placed.

Dinghy
07-03-05, 00:03
Duni - of course, if it's a place you frequent more than once, they probably won't be messing with you - the worst I ever had happen was a lady drink that belongs to the bloke's cup next to me (and then since I was drinking MY OWN bottle, they "kindly" put it into his cup) Whem I drink my own stuff, I buy mixers and "share" - sometimes the mama doesn't like it when I get her girls mao

Duniawala
07-06-05, 16:45
A PM I got yesterday

"mickymonger
Reports: 8

escorts
hello mate

i am contacting you on behalf of a friend in the uk who works for an escort agency. she is looking for someone to help recruit a few girls for work in england. if you can help her name is tina her email address is mistinya@yahoo.co.uk

cheers"

I guess we are supposed to become pimps now. Jackson, could you please take this member out of circulation from this board. I don't know how many recd. this message, and what their reactions are, but this pisses me off.

The Traveler
07-06-05, 18:52
Duni,

I received the same message and of course did not provide any info.
But taking him out of circulation won't make much sense, he would be back in an instance. This is an open forum, easy to register, no identity check.

Coma Boy
07-07-05, 13:04
Yeah, I received it also. I assumed it was because I had also previously posted in the London forum. The idiot is obviously spamming all the Thai posters.

There are already plenty of Thai girls in London working for Thai managed agencies. Jackson should ban this prick.

Anyway, just returned from Tachilek, have just heard what has happened in London- dark!

Dale Arnold
07-07-05, 17:27
I travelled to BKK about 3 years ago. At that time, I found an escort service on the web. What was somewhat unusal about this escort service was that there were no pictures on the website, and you had to email them and they would sent you a url with pics and detailed descriptions of physical attributes and services. I did see a couple of their girls during my last trip and had a great time.

I am now planning another trip to BKK, and much to my chagrin, I cannot remember the name of the agency. Wondering if any one out there could help. I realize that this is a long shot, but I thought that maybe the "no pics" feature might jog someone's memory. You may message me if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

Jayf1970
07-12-05, 12:55
All the street vendors selling the Rolexes and the MontBlanc's seem to have disappeared. I was told that the police are cracking down. I would think that there must be some in the off-road areas (i.e. not-so-busy areas) that are still selling this stuff.

Anybody know where I can find them?

Thanks a lot!

Jay

Coma Boy
07-12-05, 19:42
All the street vendors selling the Rolexes and the MontBlanc's seem to have disappeared. I was told that the police are cracking down.

Anybody know where I can find them?
Jay, either wait a couple of weeks and things will be back to normal or ask one of the vendors, they'll hook you up within seconds.

Or check out other street-market areas of BKK.

Better still just buy a real Mont Blanc or real Rolex.

The Traveler
07-12-05, 19:42
jayf1970,

they are still selling most of that crap but nowadays they hide it in a bag or at another place. Just ask them. Many will have a catalog to choose from, just point at a model and they will take it from a hidden place or phone someone who will bring it in an instance.

Shayman
07-12-05, 20:35
Wednesday.

No traumas at BKK and even my luggage made it. Taxi to the Royal Benja and a nice room on the 23rd floor. At checkin the guy asked where my wife was as I had a double room pre booked. I politely explained I hadn't met her yet. I hit a few bars and Nana Hotel before selecting a 22 year old from the Nana car park. She said we should go to a short time place at 300 baht because my hotel would charge 500 joiner fee. At the hotel they wanted to charge the fee but I explained this was my wife, I had a double room! The receptionist asked me to confirm I would not have any other lady. No says I (I'm only here for another 7 hours I muttered). No problem. I had a good time emptying my sacks and settled to watch the European Cup Final. I gave up after Liverpool were 2 down and started to doze. I heared the third go in and the half time chat. I was almost comatosed when the Reds pulled one back so I sat up and watched until 5 am. At 7 am T woke me for round 2 and she then left to open the saloon at nine. Which seemed strange as she said she worked in karaoke place the night before. I just love it when they say 'singasong'.

Thursday

The guy on the tour desk rapidly reduced his prices and I paid 1500 for a taxi to Pattaya including tolls.

I booked in early at the Sabai Lodge and had lunch at the Welkom Inn. I popped back later and took S for a short time back in my room.

I headed down to the Rolling Stone Bar to meet G and was deafened by the screams of the bar girls. It was only six weeks since I was there and they had 10 new ladies. I explained I would test as many as possible in the next 10 nights. As I was sitting there a girl from 2 trips prevous tapped me on the shoulder and thought her luck was in. That night I went with G to Roo Bar Living Dolls Showcase. I ended up taking a girl from my last trip who now decided I did not 'min'. I had an OK time once I diverted her attention by switching off the TV.

Friday

She didn't want breakfast or indeed the mans breakfast so I went across to the Welkom Inn for breakfast to be observed by the short time vultures who were either eating or slapping on the make up. I suppose as they saw me ST yesterday they knew I was fair game.

I checked out a few hotels and selected Flipper on Soi 8 as my next home. I then made my way to Jomtiem Fishing park where for the second time I fed the fish and watched others catch them. I buggered off to meet G not having so much as a bite. We went to Carrefour for some shopping.

My plan was to go back to see a girl from my last trip for my last few days. I took a few detours but I was foiled by the bamboo telegraph. As I walked back down Walking Street I was spotted by the mamasam and by my lovely lady. Mummy even described what I was wearing yesterday when I was spotted. I promised to return which I duly did and paid the BF. We went to Nang Nual and the Hard Rock Cafe before heading back to the Sabai Lodge.

I once again had a great time and resolved she was the best thing since sliced bread.

Saturday

I moved to Flipper and booked her in at the same time so she could come and go as she pleased whilst I was out golfing etc. Went off to the Pig and Whistle for breakfast. We met up with G and Noi and set off to see the Ladyboy Fortune Teller that Noi consults. He was spot on with his readings for Rolling Stone Bar and they had a new bar in the offing (3 to be precise) at the soon to be built Covent Garden Complex. We were banned from the consultation so G got his hair cut and I lusted after a young lady in the hairdressers. After a beer we went to Carrefour where I bought my lady a couple of pairs of shoes.

At the checkout a mother was buying her son a bike. He got really upset when I asked if I could have a ride on it. On the way back I ordered half a dozen shirts at my tailors!

Having talked to my girl she said she could not remember the last time she went home to see the family. I resolved that if I could get flights we would have a couple of days in the sticks.

That night we went to see Lam Morrison up to 1 am and then to Soi 8 for a beer and some bugs for supper.

Sunday

The plan was to got to the Islands but someone in the party of two said she didn't like boats and would be ill. So plan B came into play. We went shopping for shirts (this time ready made), booked taxis for BKK airport trips and a case for my girl.

In the afternoon we went to the fishing park again, determined to break my duck. I did this big style catching 5 and losing 2 , she caught 4 and lost 3 all with the one rod. Here was a 45 kilo lady catching a 17 kilo fish. The assistant had to hold one end for the photo. So for the rest of the week she was No1 Big Fish Lady and No1 small fish lady having caught a tiddler about half a kilo.

That night I got drunk and ended up buying a disposable razor and shaving no end of stubbly pussies in a GoGo. I even did a Brazillian when one girl pulled her panties tight and I shaved down the outside of them.

Monday

We had planned to golf with Roundy from the Roo bar but they threw in the towel saying it was too hot. As we had only a short time in town we still went to Phoenix. They were right it was absolutely baking when we played the first but then it clouded over and we were fairly comfortable in the heat.

When I got back to Flipper she was waiting for me. She had used room service but had paid for it herself! My kind of girl. A few beers and an early night.

Tuesday

The taxi came early (I recommend Da who sits outside the saloon just down the road from Tims - great service and prices for golf/airport trips etc). My girl slept most of the way to BKK but when we got there she told me the driver was a bad man as he had been ordering Yabba over the phone.

I shelled out 1200 extra each for Business Class and went to the lounge and got stuck into the snacks and booze. I realised I knew bugger all about Udon Thani our destination and less still about possible hotels. The internet helped and she got excited when she found her home town on the map. I decided to return the compliment and search for photos of Halifax. I got an aerial photo of the Shay (my teams football pitch on screen) - she pointed to it and asked if it was a farm. Sometimes I wish it was!!!!!!

The flight was good. She scare, not look. When she did she was nearly hanging out of the window for a better view. We arranged for the top hotel in Udon Thani (1400 baht)as she said her local hotel didn't cater for farang food. That night we went out and got some pork steaks at a bar run by a Geordie and a few beers most memorably at Mr Tangs.

Even more memorably I introduced her to delights of a hot bath and she took 3 in the 2 nights we stopped there.

Wednesday

The next morning we were off in a samlor which took us to the taxi (baht bus type). She tipped this bloke 100 baht and he went and bought beer including one for me. Little did I know he was our driver!!!!! Umpteen bodies were shoe horned on with various boxes and sacks. I was tempted to rest my feet on the sack in front of me but she told me it was full of frogs. One hour and twenty minutes later we were dropped off at her front door (30 baht each) Wrong expression really as her home had no front door or furniture or beds or electricity come to that. It reminded me of Macbeth and the witches as 3 old ladies and her Auntie were looking after her baby sister. I later found out the one spitting out the juice was her grannie!

She jumped on her motor cycle and went to get her child and her nephew from school and left me with the coven. The nosey buggers opened the bags and presents she had bought!!!!! before she came back. The teddy bear, Transformer Truck and baby milk powder were well received. We later moved to the corner shop and I was told the owner was a rich lady as she also had a farm.

That afternoon we went to the dinasaur park and called at a road side cafe on the way back. 1 Chicken 6 boiled eggs and drinks tipped the scales at 140 baht. We then hike down a steep path for a swim at the waterfalls only to find a dry river bed and 10,000 hungry mossies.

We stayed at the house until Dad came home from work and as the last taxi had left 3 hours ago she arranged for us to go back to Udon Thani on motorcyles. 5 minutes down the road my hat blew off but my pilot failed the English Oral test and sped on. I assumed my girl would collect it but a minute later 3 girl guides wedged on a bike drew level with us and passed my hat back. My girl caught up some time later as she had forgotten her shoes!

By the time I got to Udon my bum felt as though I had entertained several Ladyboys. It was later explained the taxi driver wanted 500 baht to take us back out of hours. I would have gladly paid the 500 but never got the opportunity.

After another bath we out for a pizza and booked seats for the late performance of Star Wars 3. Honeymoon seats at 100 baht each! Only 6 in the cinema but on our row was a falang with his boyfriend! I concentrated on the film.

Thursday

I had breakfast and then wandered round. Got myself a shave and a massage whilst sleeping beauty slept! (Shave 80 baht Massage 150)
We caught the hotel shuttle to the airport and I splashed out on Business Class again. Big mistake - no lounge and I got a voucher for a beer instead! The taxi was waiting and we made Pattaya in 1 hour 50 min. That night I went out with G to the revolving bar then Super Girl or Super Baby. I can't recall which but you will know which one if you see number 16 as she is a perfect specimen. We had good fun in Carousel but got pissed off in Nuis 2 when the mummy pushed us for ladies drinks. We ended up in another GoGo where I shaved pussies, rang the bell (2500 baht) had girls picking 100 bahts from bottles and an upside down smoker. Mummy also said she could fire darts as well. Another quiet night was finished off at the RSB.

Friday

We were up and off for a game of golf with Bob and C from the Roo Bar. We played the Eastern Star. Nothing of note except my buggie mate got the monk on with his caddy and walked for 3 holes until she headed for the Clubhouse. I tipped her 100 baht as she was unlikely to get one from him. He blamed her for not pointing out OBs and water before he hit his ball there. Please note the fairways were usually clearly visible. The caddymaster brought him a replacement who was so big you would not want to fall out with her.

My notes finish at this point. I can recall we went out to an Italian Restaurant near the Simon Complex which was good value. I think we had an early night.

Saturday

Did all the usual things, laundry etc. The taxi was early and BA again had no special meal for me! I ordered it at the Business Class Lounge and everything was sorted out.

Shayman (AKA Jaime)

Gnorman
07-20-05, 06:05
Just returned from a great business and holiday trip to bangkok, thanks to all for your help and recommendations, will be making the holiday side of things much longer than a few days later in the year though.

Although it was my third trip to LOS I found information on this board invaluable, just proves we are always learning what is around the next corner, although we thought we knew what was there.

Phuquers (sorry if the spelling is wrong) advice on BKK airport is just great, I arrived at BKK at 22.30 and the place was so hectic, after getting though and out to the taxi area there was a line a mile long, I then headed upstairs and jumped into an arriving taxi straight away, the driver was delighted to allow me into his car as soon as he dropped off his arriving passengers.

This information was the best advice I could have got, it saved me at least an hour and a lot of frustration after my flight. It got me to the Sukhumvit area in time for checking in and a few relaxing drinks before choosing a lady for the night.

So once again thanks to all, I will post information on my trip when time permits.

Raul D
07-21-05, 14:09
Can anyone tell me whats the story getting SIM cards now. My friend said you need your passport to buy one. Are they easy to get still?

Raul D

Horatio
07-21-05, 17:33
About a month ago I asked about buying Thai currency while still in the U.S. I was thinking I might want to take advantage of the price of Baht now. I said I would report back if I found out anything. WWW.everbank.com will allow a person to open a Baht account. The currency conversion rate is less .75% of the spot rate. The bank does not pay any interest on Baht accounts. I agree with the posters who reccomend just changing currency when they get to Thailand, as it is probably not worth the hassle if one is just vacationing there, but for those with longterm plans the above bank might be useful.

Regards Horatio

Jumbo
07-21-05, 20:02
I bought Sim cards in May this year. Never asked about ID. Unless things have changed in the past three months.

I had to chuckle to myself, a guy at the bar was sorting out his five Sim cards on the bar, the bar girl asked why you have five cards his reply was that he had one for each girl friend. So that each one could not call him when he was with a different GF.

Coma Boy
07-21-05, 20:05
Can anyone tell me whats the story getting SIM cards now. My friend said you need your passport to buy one. Are they easy to get still?Still very very very easy to buy a SIM card. But you may need your passport and may have to fill in the government registration forms, no big deal though, unless you're using it for something ominous. I think the registration at purchase was meant to start at the beginning of this month (July).

We have until the end of this year to register existing ones though.

This scheme is pretty flawed though, so it may fail, or be extended before the end of the year anyway. I'm gonna wait until closer to the deadline.

MeatMan
07-21-05, 20:51
Still very very very easy to buy a SIM card. But you may need your passport and may have to fill in the government registration forms, no big deal though, unless you're using it for something ominous. I think the registration at purchase was meant to start at the beginning of this month (July).

We have until the end of this year to register existing ones though.

This scheme is pretty flawed though, so it may fail, or be extended before the end of the year anyway. I'm gonna wait until closer to the deadline.

How much does a SIM card run for anyway? And what carriers are accepted(ie T-Mobile, Nokia etc..) I will most likely get one when I come to Bkk in the following months.

Coma Boy
07-21-05, 20:57
How much does a SIM card run for anyway?They're real cheap, three hundred Baht or so, plus you usually get 50 Baht free credit on them.

I prefer the AIS network, DTAC is cheaper but not as reliable. Not really sure about Orange and the others.

LittleBigMan
07-21-05, 23:58
I have always used DTAC, and never had a problem. I pay 190-200 Baht, along comes 50-100 free minutes. I even call back U.S. to pick up my messages. I have a T-Mobile account with a World phone made by Motorola
make sure they unlock your phone otherwise it is useless.

LBM

The Traveler
07-22-05, 19:53
MeatMan,

in LOS you will need a GSM ready phone, so if you are American a Tri-Band phone (e.g. Nokia 6230) will be best.

AIS is best, DTAC is ok as long as you stay in town but upcountry you often won't have any signal/reception.

AIS (also called 1-2-call) is quite cheap. The SIM comes at various packages of 300, 500 and 800 baht as far as I remember. The number will cost you about 300 baht once, the rest can be used for phone calls. Since these cards are prepaid you have to recharge them which can easily be done at any supermarket, 7-11 or phone shop.

You just got to buy a small plastic card with a number (100, 300 or 500 baht) on it. You then have to phone a special phone number and type in that code number from the plastic card. DONE

LittleBigMan
07-23-05, 01:55
The Traveler,

No wonder I never had a problem with DTAC, never go up country!

LBM

Phuquer
07-27-05, 16:24
I was watching I-TV Thailand on the internet today and I saw an advertisement for Thai Yellow Pages. I checked out the website and found that it is full of all sorts of useful information. The link is:

http://yellowpages.co.th/index.php?lid=1

You can find addresses and phone numbers of hotels, airlines, restaurants, massage places, etc.

( :D Just looking through the listings, I see they even have the phone numbers of short time hotels. Very funny.)

1Ball
07-27-05, 23:28
Phuker, for those of us who are not techies, can you tell us how to go about watching I-TV Thailand on our computers ?

Thanks

Phuquer
07-28-05, 02:41
:) Sorry for not explaining that. You can go to this web page: http://www.lyngsat.com/nettv/Thailand.html and click on the links that say Media Player or Real Player and it will open a Media Player (or Real Player) session on your computer and stream the channel you selected live from Thailand through the internet. Be forewarned that the quality is not all that good (ESPECIALLY if you open the window full screen). But if you keep the window small enough, you should be able to get a nice enough view. Ideally, you should be on broadband (cable or dsl), although I have streamed live TV from LOS on dialup. The Chic channel is kind of funny. I leave it on sometimes at night when I am in LOS. It's the channel with all the models walking back and fourth all night.

1Ball
07-28-05, 04:21
thanks Phuker, will give it a try as soon as I am back in the land of technology, which offers boradband, which, unfortunately, is going to be much too soon.

Coma Boy
07-30-05, 23:02
Thanks Phuker, will give it a try as soon as I am back in the land of technology, which offers boradband.Wow, Boradband, what is that? Guess it must be something new and exciting.

Is that anything to do with Borat the Kasakstani?

Bono
07-31-05, 10:32
Hi there,THis is my first time posting in the THailand section.I wanted to ask you experts for advice.In December I am going out on my trip to London,Bangkok ,Dubai.THis will be my first time in Bangkok.I will be getting there at 4:30 pm.Where do you guys recommend I go to in the evening since I am a first timer in Bangkok.I would appreciate your input.

Terry Terrier
07-31-05, 11:12
Bono

Phuquer's excellent post made on the 8th of June in the Bangkok 2005 thread will give you plenty of options

Have a good trip.

Acerboy
07-31-05, 11:37
I'm overseas and my DTAC sim is locked when I was trying to set it up to request PIN. Was worried wife will check my thai phone. It is now asking for PUK no. Can anyone help me with the PUK number. Will be back in LOS nect week.

Have not had major issues up north with DTAC. Have been to many remote areas, near Myanmar border etc. But AIS coverage is still the best.

Cao

Coma Boy
07-31-05, 20:21
You should find the PUK code on a small sticker that they gave you with the phone purchase documents.

Otherwise just take it into a Nokia store or whatever.

I think that PUKs are a handset thing rather than a SIM thing.

The Traveler
07-31-05, 22:29
Member #4109,

Coma is right, the PUKs are a phone thing and the PINs are a SIM thing.

The PUKs are used to override security locks in case you typed in the wrong PIN more than 3 times. A wrong PUK might be typed in 10 times before the cell phone will be completely locked and can only be unlocked at a store or service point of your brand. If you have a data cable or a dongle you might try to flash the phone by yourself. That would restore the factory settings.

If you don't have a data cable or the appropriate software/flash files or have no experience on how to flash a mobile phone better spend a few baht and have it flashed/unlocked at a store. A failed flash might render your phone useless, so better be safe than sorry.

Ken Orvik
08-01-05, 16:41
[QUOTE=The Traveler]Member #4109,

Coma is right, the PUKs are a phone thing and the PINs are a SIM thing.

This is not right. The PUK code is not a phone thing, but a sim card thing.
When you get your sim card the first time, you get a pin code and a PUK code along with it.

If you dial the pin code uncorrect three times, the simcard will be locked.
The only way to open the simcard again, is using the PUK code.

Every sim card comes with a different Puk code, so it is sure not a phone thing.
The only place you can get the PUK if you lost it, is from Dtac.

Ken

Kash Flow
08-02-05, 00:41
hi there,this is my first time posting in the thailand section.i wanted to ask you experts for advice.in december i am going out on my trip to london,bangkok ,dubai.this will be my first time in bangkok.i will be getting there at 4:30 pm.where do you guys recommend i go to in the evening since i am a first timer in bangkok.i would appreciate your input.well, i have a regular plan of attack i follow everytime i arrive in bangkok. some might agree. first thing i do is get a nice foot massage. sukemvit soi 4 or 5, my favorite spot is two doors past foodland on the left side of the street. three dollars and you will feel like your walking on air when she is done. but you sometimes have to keep thier hands from sneaking up your pant legs.

second walk down to nana plaza (nep) and watch all the girls come to work through the gates. get an early chair and it overlooks them all. looks like a cattle stampede. about 1,000 or so girls come flooding through in about 30 minutes. starts around 5pm or so. and be sure to consume multiple heinekens during the show. oh! and watch out for the ladyboy's

third fly over to the alley off soi 8, i think....to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) for a bj and a beer for the bargain price of $10. [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) has got to be my favorite place on this planet.
besides that the beergarten is awesome for some afternoon action, and the therma coffee shop around midnight. but you just cant beat the parking lot at nana hotel after midnight. 200 ho's ,3 lady boys ,and a bar right in the middle.
this is in the bts (skytrain) nana station area. from soi nana to asoke plaza.

ps. boomboom longtime!

Naughty
08-02-05, 13:48
How much does a SIM card run for anyway? And what carriers are accepted(ie T-Mobile, Nokia etc..) I will most likely get one when I come to Bkk in the following months.And!! How much for a decent phone? Nothing fancy, but adequate and usable in LOS, India, etc??? My cell won't work in Asia and I want to get a versatile one to use when I'm over there from time to time.

Any reccomendations?

Coma Boy
08-02-05, 17:27
But you just cant beat the parking lot at NANA hotel after midnight. 200 ho's, 3 Ladyboys.I think you mean 100 ho's, 50 ladyboys.

Be careful who you pick!

The Traveler
08-02-05, 19:34
Ken Orvik,

are you sure ?
I got PIN1 and PIN2 with my SIM card and PUK1 and PUK2 with my phone.
I am talking about a european SIM of course but there shouldn't be any difference to a Thai SIM, even though I don't remember that I got any PIN for my 1-2-call SIM at all (maybe changed it immediately)

I am quite certain that the PUK refers to the phone. If you set security to "phone" at a Nokia, your mobile might not only ask for the PIN of the SIM but also for the security code of the mobile in case you change the SIM cards. This is to prevent a stolen mobile being used with a different SIM. If you mistype the security code more than 3 times your mobile will be locked and you can only unlock it with the PUK. So the PUK must be a phone thing.

I had to do it once because I forgot my security code which I rarely use :(

Coma Boy
08-02-05, 20:05
Traveler, I think you and I are both wrong (there's a first for everything!).

Anyway, I just Googled:

PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) codes are supplied with your SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card from your service provider. A PUK has to be entered if you've locked your SIM by repeatedly (stupidly) entering the wrong PIN code.

You'll need to phone your network provider for your PUK code to unlock the SIM. For security reasons, it's only the network operator that can legally provide you with a PUK code to unlock your SIM.

(But I'm sure I receive PUK codes with new cellphones. Perhaps cellphones also have PUKs).

Coma Boy
08-02-05, 20:13
Actually, I can think clearly now, although only for a few seconds.

Both phones and SIMs use PUKS- I do always receive PUKs with new handsets. And can't even remember if they arrive with new SIM cards. It's that yellow sticker with numbers and bar-codes.

But, in the case of Member#4109 it is the SIM that has been blocked and so you'd better just called DTAC's customer services once you're back here. Or just smash the shit out of your handset, fucking stamp on it.

Probably.

Am gonna shut up and sleep now.

The Traveler
08-02-05, 20:34
You'll need to phone your network provider for your PUK code to unlock the SIM. For security reasons, it's only the network operator that can legally provide you with a PUK code to unlock your SIM.
Coma,

maybe there is just a misunderstanding regarding PIN and PUK. I got two PINs with my SIM and two PUKs with my mobile. Maybe PIN2 is usually called a PUK, whatever.

Anyway, as I said I already had to unlock my mobile using the PUK which came with my mobile. I phoned my network provider and he provided the code sequence that I had to type into my mobile (usually starting with a "#" and ending with a "*") but he didn't know about my PUK, I had to fill it into the code sequence myself.

If the PUK would only be a SIM thing, how could I unlock my phone with it ?
Will have a closer look at it since I intend to buy a new mobile in a week or so.

Coma Boy
08-03-05, 06:00
How much for a decent phone? Nothing fancy, but adequate and usable in LOS, India, etc.Something decent and coolish can be had for around 4000 Baht, or 2500 Baht for something decent but not particularly cool. Or second hand phones from about 1000 Baht.

The latest and greatest phone in BKK is that sexy new Nokia 8800 which you could grab for 35,000 Baht.

Coma Boy
08-03-05, 06:17
Coma,

maybe there is just a misunderstanding regarding PIN and PUK...I think that probably both handsets and SIMs have PUKs or something.

JuiceSpike
08-03-05, 18:00
Foreigners to pay more on Thai Airways

BANGKOK: -- Thai Airways International (THAI) plans to increase its fare for foreigners on the Chiang Mai-Mae Hong Son route to coax more competitors into flying the route.

The price for foreigners will be raised from Bt1,070 per trip to Bt1,500 in October.

Vasing Kittikul, senior executive vice president of THAI, said, “The current fare is too low to lure other airlines to operate this route.”

--The Nation 2005-08-03

:D

JuiceSpike
08-04-05, 14:31
The Nation

One-visa, five countries scheme to be discussed tomorrow
Published on Aug 04 , 2005

SIEM REAP -- Tourists may in the near future enjoy immigration privileges to travel in five Southeast Asian countries with a single visa.

The foreign ministers of Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Burma and Laos will discuss the issue when they meet here on Friday. The two-day meeting will convene under the "Ayeyawady-Chao Phraya-Mekong Economic Cooperation (Acmecs) umbrella.

"The one-visa, five-countries scheme proposed by Thailand is aimed at boosting tourism throughout the region. Its character will be along similar lines to that of the Schengen visa for European countries, by which a tourist can travel with a single visa," Foreign Minister Kantathi Suphamongkhon said today [Thursday] on arriving in Siem Reap.

The idea aims to help Acmecs countries that do not have embassies in many countries and aid potential visitors who do not have convenient access to the embassies of their intended country of destination.

"All five countries have agreed in principle to the Thai initiative. We are open, however, if not all countries are ready to enter the scheme. Countries that are ready can start first and the rest can join later," Kanthati said.

(interesting idea...)

Sxer
08-04-05, 15:52
Foreigners to pay more on Thai Airways

BANGKOK: -- Thai Airways International (THAI) plans to increase its fare for foreigners on the Chiang Mai-Mae Hong Son route to coax more competitors into flying the route.

The price for foreigners will be raised from Bt1,070 per trip to Bt1,500 in October.

Vasing Kittikul, senior executive vice president of THAI, said, “The current fare is too low to lure other airlines to operate this route.”

--The Nation 2005-08-03

:DOne of the reasons that the charges continue to rise is the number of passengers that fly Thai for free - ie all government officials plus of course employees of Thai Airways. Not sure how many all this would work out at but Government offficials alone must be pretty high.

Acerboy
08-04-05, 16:53
Actually, I can think clearly now, although only for a few seconds.

Both phones and SIMs use PUKS- I do always receive PUKs with new handsets. And can't even remember if they arrive with new SIM cards. It's that yellow sticker with numbers and bar-codes.

But, in the case of Member#4109 it is the SIM that has been blocked and so you'd better just called DTAC's customer services once you're back here. Or just smash the shit out of your handset, fucking stamp on it.

Probably.

Am gonna shut up and sleep now.CB,

Thanks for the info and also to all the other guys. Will contact DTAC tomorrow when I get there. Hope it works, which I think it will and must work as all my contacts are on that SIM. And CB, I'm not going smash my phone but will scream at DTAC if they don't make it work. Thanks everyone.

Cao

Duniawala
08-06-05, 02:16
A businessman returns from the far east. After a few days he notices stange growth on his penis.

He sees several doctors. They all say: "You've been screwing around in the Far East, very common there, no cure. We'll have to cut it off."

The man panics, but figures if it is common in the East they must know how to cure it. So he goes back and sees a doctor in Thailand.

The doctor examines him and says, "You've been fooling around in my country. This is a very common problem here. Did you see any other doctors?"
The man replies, "Yes a few in the USA."

The doctor says, "I bet they told you it had to be cut off."
The man answers, "Yes!"

The doctor smiles, nods, "That is not correct. It will fall off by itself."

Naughty
08-09-05, 02:52
Has anyone tried cabergoline? It's called Dostinex in the US. It is supposedly a potent libido enhancer. Check out this link: http://www.bluepills4u.com/cabergoline.html.

Can this stuff be purchased in BKK pharmacies for a reasonable price? It sounds almost too good to be true!!

JuiceSpike
08-09-05, 13:35
US experts insist runways cracked

A team of US aviation experts is insisting that both runways at Suvarnabhumi airport need reconstruction as there are severe cracks that are large enough to sink the nose wheel of an aircraft, according to an aviation source. The Bangkok Post.

:D

JuiceSpike
08-09-05, 14:53
If it sounds too good to be true then it is not true... Also, look at their website, it looks like a scam, a "wow" type of scam. If you need enhancement drugs the best thing to do is to find a woman you consider sexy and fuckable and that should make it all good...

Naughty
08-10-05, 01:42
If it sounds too good to be true then it is not true... Also, look at their website, it looks like a scam, a "wow" type of scam....I Googled it! Some very legit web sites comfirm that the side effect of libido enhancement by this molecule is indeed for real.

It is also apparently quite safe if not taken in overly large doses or more than twice a week.

Coma Boy
08-10-05, 03:24
Jeez Phuquer- you're up early.

I thought I was the first to rise in BKK today.

Fisher Norway
08-10-05, 11:02
wow,

that's a handy info for my trip to bangkok next month. hope it's as good as you said it to be. any more tips for 1st timer to bangkok?

well, i have a regular plan of attack i follow everytime i arrive in bangkok. some might agree. first thing i do is get a nice foot massage. sukemvit soi 4 or 5, my favorite spot is two doors past foodland on the left side of the street. three dollars and you will feel like your walking on air when she is done. but you sometimes have to keep thier hands from sneaking up your pant legs.

second walk down to nana plaza (nep) and watch all the girls come to work through the gates. get an early chair and it overlooks them all. looks like a cattle stampede. about 1,000 or so girls come flooding through in about 30 minutes. starts around 5pm or so. and be sure to consume multiple heinekens during the show. oh! and watch out for the ladyboy's

third fly over to the alley off soi 8, i think....to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) for a bj and a beer for the bargain price of $10. [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) has got to be my favorite place on this planet.
besides that the beergarten is awesome for some afternoon action, and the therma coffee shop around midnight. but you just cant beat the parking lot at nana hotel after midnight. 200 ho's ,3 lady boys ,and a bar right in the middle.
this is in the bts (skytrain) nana station area. from soi nana to asoke plaza.

ps. boomboom longtime!

JuiceSpike
08-10-05, 14:55
Phuquer,

It's all about saving face. I wonder who was the contractor that built the runways... That might have something to do with it. I guess if you are landing at 165 MPH with tons of weight you would want a smooth and even runway to hit on the breaks... and stop.

juice

JuiceSpike
08-10-05, 15:02
Naughty,

It may well be somewhat legit but forcing the libido makes no sense to me. It's like pushing your body to do something that does not want to do in the first place... Part of the fun is to be naturally horny and to go on a hunt to find the one that will satisfy your natural drive. Libido enhancement is like pushing your body to do something that does not want to do... Maybe I will need it when I'm seventy.

juice

Phuquer
08-10-05, 15:16
Jeez Phuquer- you're up early.

I thought I was the first to rise in BKK today.
:( I wish I was in BKK. I am in the land of frowns right now. Won't be back in LOS until after January.

(BTW, I read the online version of BKK Post. I download it in the morning and take it with me to work on my PDA. It's interesting to keep up with all the madness and meyham that is taking place in the LOS).

Naughty
08-10-05, 17:11
Naughty,

It may well be somewhat legit but forcing the libido makes no sense to me. It's like pushing your body to do something that does not want to do in the first place... Part of the fun is to be naturally horny and to go on a hunt to find the one that will satisfy your natural drive. Libido enhancement is like pushing your body to do something that does not want to do... Maybe I will need it when I'm seventy.

juiceI understand what you are saying, Juice, but I take a slightly different view.

Isn't the use of Viagra pushing your body to do something that it does not want to do? Its use is certainly broadly considered to be an acceptable practice.

Assuming one is mature enough to exercise some self restraint, a safe and effective method of making a good thing - one's libido - better, seems to me to be a positive thing.

This is assuming that it can be done without causing any damaging unintended consequences.

As this molecule is approved for multiple uses as a prescription medication by the FDA, and for some fairly benign conditions at that, it has clearly been quite rigorously tested and determined to be at least somewhat safe when used properly.

As to your comment that you might need it when you are 70, I can tell you from personal experience that the libido, both mine and yours and everyone elses, will have declined markedly long before then. It doesn't disappear, at least not in most cases, and certainly not in mine, but it does noticably moderate.

To be afflicted with a 20 year olds raging desire again would be a huge distraction and, to me at least, would be unwelcome if I had to put up with it all the time. I've been through that torment and I'm glad it's behind me. On the other hand, to feel it again, if harmless, on a few nights or weekends a year, especially in LOS, where the opportunities to put it to good use are virtually unlimited, would be quite desirable indeed. I'm sure to a very many men.

Which brings me back to the question: Is cabergolone, or Dostinex as it is called in the US (it has several other names around the world and is apparently even prescribed, sometimes compounded with other active molecules, as a libido enhancer in some countries) available over the counter in LOS, or is it, like a few other medications readily available by prescription in the west, not yet on the market there?

JuiceSpike
08-10-05, 19:19
Naughty,

You make a good point. So, have you tried it? Does it work?

Naughty
08-11-05, 04:28
If I find out cabergoline can be obtained without any problems in LOS (I'll be in and out of there for a month or two soon. Anyone wants to try and get together for a drink PM me) I will dig up a copy of the PDR and get educated on the use and safety of it. If I can't find any as yet undiscovered (by me) reasons not to, I'll give it a go.

If a local would pop in to a chemists and see if its available and its cost I would be pleased.

I'm pretty sure one dose won't do me too much harm, and if it works as some claim, it should be fun.

It all hinges on whether or not it is available and whether or not it is considered legal for use in LOS.

JuiceSpike
08-11-05, 13:25
Naughty,

I read that Dostinex is a new drug primarily invented for the purpose of lowering prolactin in patients with a pituitary tumors and other prolactin related conditions. And it claims to make sex better, much better. Well, if sex is not great without it then I guess for guys with that problem should maybe give it a try or get a different woman to have sex with.

When you say that taking this thing it won't do much harm you are not sure and you never know. The FDA has approved several drugs that have proved to be very harmful even when taken carefully and by doctor's prescription. Not worth taking the chance in my opinion... My libido still works well.

juice

Coma Boy
08-11-05, 13:36
Nicely put Juice.

Yeah dude, don't experiment with your wiener until you really have to. If it's not working properly speak with a doctor before dabbling with weird dick drugs.

You take the wrong thing, or have a weird reaction, and your genitals could shrivel up, fall off, and crumble into dust.

It happens.

Horatio
08-11-05, 13:44
Yeah dude, don't experiment with your wiener .

Words of wisdom if ever I heard any.

Member #3399
08-11-05, 16:55
Good afternoon gentleman

If you could all just for 2 minutes stop thinking about our "little friends" and focus on our greater vanity and help a fellow mongerer, I am in need of your assistance.

My wife and I are headed to Thailand, that will be interesting I assure you and we are seeking a surgeon that is expert at breast augmentation somewhere in BKK or Pattaya.

If you could PM me with your experiences and trusted sources I would be most appreciative.

Naughty
08-11-05, 17:15
The molecule was approved in January of 1997. As some older drugs do much the same thing, the FDA requires a very high safety factor before approval.

I think it would be messing with your brain, not your weenie, Horatio, as the libido enhancement is related to the molecules effect on the dopamine system.

The prolactin part has to do with a decrease in the time between one orgasm and the abilty to begin working towards another.

I hate to point this out, but having sex with Thai LBFM's is far, far more likely (condoms are not fool proof) to cause you serious health problems (even fatal ones) than taking a dose of a drug proven safe enough to give to hundreds of volunteers in a testing program and tens of thousands of patients annually at far higher doses than are apparently required to produce these effects.

There have been no reports of genital disintegration related to cabergoline in Europe where it has been used as a libido enhancer for a number of years.

I'm not trying to convince anybody to try this stuff, or to argue how great it is or isn't. I really don't give a rat's a$$ what anybody else does, as long as it doesn't cause me any grief. I'm just trying to find out if I can legally get a half milligram of this stuff in LOS to give it a go.

Wiener experimentation is the best thing in life. I've been doing it since shortly after I was conceived!! http://www.cabergoline.net/

JuiceSpike
08-11-05, 17:15
Bigger tits for the wife? You might want to do a google search and you will find the right info... Search under cosmetic surgery in Thailand... or big tits in Thailand...or how can I give my wife big tits... in Thailand. Good luck.

I don't like fake breasts.

juice

JuiceSpike
08-11-05, 18:02

Check this out: 'Scalpel' tourism: http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/stories/1547.asp

Also this one: http://www.yanhee.net/new1.htm

Dinghy
08-11-05, 18:26
008 - IF you can, use Bumrungrad. Go for the best and you won't be disappoionted

Naughty
08-11-05, 21:08
008 - IF you can, use Bumrungrad. Go for the best and you won't be disappoiontedAbsolutely!! This hospital is excellent. As good as a hospital can be.

Horatio
08-14-05, 04:51
I was in Pattaya last year and I had a nice time for little money. Is Pattaya pretty much the least expensive place to stay in Thailand? I am not asking just in terms of sex but overall. I stayed at the Roof Garden Inn and at Mr Chan's and motel prices were less than 500 baht a night at Mr Chan's and food was also pretty cheap at 40 baht a meal if I tried to conserve money. I probably could stay there for less than $25 a day counting beer and motel and food. This would not be counting any p4p. Is there any place in Thailand cheaper?

Thanks Horatio

Coma Boy
08-14-05, 05:27
I was in Pattaya last year and I had a nice time for little money...

...Is there any place in Thailand cheaper?You're joking right? Pattaya is a cheap tourist destination, but as far as Thai cities and towns go it is extremely expensive.

Horatio
08-14-05, 05:47
You're joking right? Pattaya is a cheap tourist destination, but as far as Thai cities and towns go it is extremely expensive.
How cheaply can one live in Thailand then? Are there places in Thailand where you can get a motel for the week for much less than 2100 baht a week, which is what I think I paid at Mr Chan's? Are there places where one can eat for less than 40 baht a meal? This works out to about $10 usd a day for lodging and food. I assumed beer prices in bars would be 40 baht a beer or more everywhere. I understand that one can live longterm someplace cheaper, but for a visit of several weeks, are there places that are less expensive. I have about $1000 usd coming in every month. I want to stay in Thailand for a few months. I was there last year for 2 months , but never left Pattaya. It is hard to imagine that one can live someplace much cheaper than this.

Thanks Horatio

Coma Boy
08-14-05, 06:12
How cheaply can one live in Thailand then? Are there places in Thailand where you can get a motel for the week for much less than 2100 baht a week? Are there places where one can eat for less than 40 baht a meal?Yes, that was definitely good value for Pattaya but, in a small town in the North or North-East you could pay about 12 Baht per meal, and stay in a guesthouse for 100 Baht per night.

I often pay 25 Baht a meal here in Bangkok, or up in Chiang Mai.

I agree Pattaya is good value considering how touristy it is, fierce competition keeps the prices low, but just ask a Thai what they think of prices down there.

Dinghy
08-14-05, 07:03
CB - jing jing - I pay (basic room) about 250B/day in Pattaya. I tend to eat where the locals eat - rahn ah-han, take-out or dine in (10B/dish, 5B kao- rice) Still, compared to what I remember from Korat, maybe 25 to 30% more than Korat. CM was comparable priced to BKK from what I saw.

So... how cheap COULD you live in Pattaya? I was talking to an ex-pat living between Buakhao and 3rd road in an "apartment" for 2500B/month plus a bit for utilities. Food maybe 1000/month - his biggest expense was BEER - at 35 or 40B/large bottle. I saw some rooms for rent for 3500/month on Soi 9 off 2nd road near the Scan-something hotel (3 month rate) I was talking to an ex-pat Brit in CM who said he rented a farm for 1000B/MONTH (plus util).

Remember - though - this is "going native" - the equivalent of "camping" for most 'Murcans (you understand that, others might not)

Coma Boy
08-14-05, 07:32
For tourists CM is definitely cheaper than BKK, while going native in CM is still cheaper than native in BKK, but not as big a difference as the tourist prices.

In CM it is also still possible to find a studio apartment, in a good location, for less than 1500 Baht per month, I used to rent rooms in crappy buildings for storage purposes (and so that I could fuck my new neighbours). Somewhere a little nicer is still only 3000 Baht or so.

If location is not important you could rent a three story town-house, with garden, not too far outside the centre for as little as 4000 Baht per month. I used to rent a three bedroom house (with large front and back gardens) for a girl who I didn't want staying in my condo, very close to the Sheraton Hotel, and was only paying 4500 per month. You'd never find something comparable in BKK for even close to that price.

The nicest one-bed condos in CM don't rent for more than 20,000 Baht per month, in fact for a one-bedroom in a great location even 10,000 Baht is considered expensive. While in central BKK you need to pay at least 30,000 for something tasteful.

Also the condo I bought in BKK cost three times that of the one I bought in CM, and they are pretty much the same size.

Oh, and eating cheaply isn't just for those on a budget, often the cheaper the food, the better it tastes. The Oriental Hotel does a 180 Baht noodle soup which isn't even half as tasty as 10 Baht soi-soup.

Coma Boy
08-14-05, 07:39
Then again, it is still often worth spending thousands of Baht in BKK/CM restaurants, and 4000+ for BKK hotels is still often excellent value.

Tits_Lover
08-15-05, 11:10
Hi all,
Is it possible to find WLAN hotspots anywhere in Pattaya ?
Thanks, cheers
TL

Member #3399
08-15-05, 20:33
Thanks all so far. It does appear that Bumunrgad has the best deal " can't wait to tell the old lady". Yes fake tits are not as good but they can draw you attention from the other lesser features that are normal on a mother fo 40 plus.

Sad as it is we can't all spend all of our time with woman 1/2 our ages teaching the ways of the manly wand. Much as I would like to. So "accomadare et supare"

Montecristo
08-18-05, 13:15
I read on the internet that the period from July to November, is not good to go, since because of humidity and rain, its a kind of low season, with less animation (girls ...).

Is this true ?

Thanks

JuiceSpike
08-18-05, 17:09
Rain or no rain there are always plenty of girls in Bangkok, Pattaya and other areas. The low season can be an advantage since the demand for girls is less as there are less mongers...

juice

Dinghy
08-18-05, 19:01
Not to mention, though, that "Songkran" is the official start of the "rainy season" - mid April. (April is also the "hottest" month) October is actually a pretty good time to be there - not quite so wet, not quite so many people (oops, I've given away the secret)

Coma Boy
08-19-05, 03:04
Whatever the weather, the pussy is always good!

I prefer the rainy season as, despite the humidity, it's not too touristy. Plus, after a rainfall there are some cool moments.

Try hitting the North of the country if you get too sweaty in the South.

Naughty
08-19-05, 23:40
1. Thank you Coma, for the info on cell phone prices.

2. Juice and whoever else is interested, I did some in depth research on cabergoline, and it appears that while in many cases it does make people of both sexes more horny, and decreases the time between ejaculation and re-erection (?) for nearly all men, it also sometimes has some unpleasant, though not really dangerous, side effects as well. These are glossed over by the web sites promoting it as an aphrodisiac.

How sad it is that we still haven't invented a true, safe aphrodisiac after all thers centuries of trying. Or that it is being suppresed by influential puritanical spoil sports.

Oh well. Thank heaven the old equipment still works fine as it is.

3. If I bring some cured meat in my checked luggage to airport security will the nitrates in the meat set off the sniffer?

JuiceSpike
08-20-05, 13:42
Naughty,

Any drug that is used for treatment of tumors but that also makes you horny is a bit weird. I guess it might work for guys with no natural drive for getting horny.

Why would you want to take cured meat to Thailand? There is plenty of good food in Thailand... It is possible that they have sniffing dogs checking on the lagguage.

juice

Jack Spratt
08-22-05, 16:49
D (if you deign to read this), I am "officially" shattered. I was anyway, because you never bothered to respond before.

"imho" !!!??? I am pleasantly surprised to know that the word "humble" actually appears in your vocabulary.

Have a nice day.

jack

Giotto
08-23-05, 08:00
Jack Spratt: you are now going officially on the ignore list. You were there anyway as you had nothing much worth hearing to say ever (imho). Gotta wait for Shitty Monger to appear now, just to get the spelling write;). Please read the Davao, Philippines board. They kill criminals like The Traveler. See also here, where he is being compared to other serial sex offenders
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=381160&postcount=136
Have fun:)
Domino,

Are there no limits for you? Do you believe that anybody who reads your posts is impressed by your way of argumentation?

To respond to one crime with another one will end up in total anarchy, and to indirectly supporting this by mentioning it without any clarifying comments - how proud you must feel now about the result of this post, and the impression others get about you and your in general creditable engagement against child misuse.

Giotto

Domino
08-23-05, 08:34
domino, are there no limits for you? do you believe that anybody who reads your posts is impressed by your way of argumentation?
to respond to one crime with another one will end up in total anarchy, and to indirectly supporting this by mentioning it without any clarifying comments - how proud you must feel now about the result of this post, and the impression others get about you and your in general creditable engagement against child misuse. giotto
we have a serial sex offender here. the traveler. he has admitted to sexually abusing thai children here and has posted photos of his victims. he is a sex criminal and, as the tapioca affair and his desire to get my credit cards indicate, a general criminal as well. most of us do not need someone to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) children "as a warning to us" as we are into sex with adult women not children. nor do we believe that [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) children or degrading muslim women is edifying behavior. ditto in looking for lefty's case. the only positive with these people is that they might serve as warnings for others. it is for that reason that i do not support the death penalty for btk, tt or cm (charles manson).
as regards means of argument, long time members will know all the cheap tricks the traveler has used. if you read back on the morocco survey case, you will see that no one used those tricks but used rational arguments instead. but with those like btk or the traveler, who suffer from a sexual sickness, rational arguments fail.
those who dine with the devil should use a long spoon. and those who run with the traveler better watch out as if they copy him, they might well up end in jail along with btk and belguel.
this forum is for information, for learning. yet the traveler, with his 20 odd years fucking thai "women" still does not check for ids nor stay at hotels where id checking is mandatory. nor does he even settle the price in advance. nor has he ever expressed regret for taking sexual advantage of thai children. just ask yourself why.

Giotto
08-23-05, 09:32
Domino,

we have read all that many times, and there is most likely nobody in Thailand forum who is not completely fed up with this issue. But if you think you have to repeat all that again and again - OK, it is your time you waste.

But - all that has nothing to do with what I referred to in my reply on your "killing" post. If you think that you can be taken serious if you write posts like that, and it is helpful in our fight against child abuse - then you are simply wrong.

Giotto

Dinghy
08-23-05, 18:39
I thought this stuff was taken care of a couple of weeks ago.. Mr D - you are p[robably close to being "bashed' by the website owner, I think. GO OVER TO YOUR CORNER AND "DISCUSS" IT THERE

The Traveler
08-23-05, 21:05
This forum is for information, for learning.
Domino,

you finally got it !

Freeler
08-26-05, 15:17
In the news today:

Pattaya Immigration police arrest convicted paedophile wanted in Germany,

Pattaya Mail/AP

On Monday August 22, Pattaya immigration police arrested
Thomas Sassen, 42,
a convicted German paedophile wanted in Berlin, Germany.

Pol Col Ittipol Ittisarnronnachai chief of Immigration police in Pattaya, received an arrest warrant from the German embassy on August 16 requesting assistance in the detention of Sassen. Immigration police arrested him in front of his Central Pattaya apartment block.

Sassen had earlier served a prison sentence in Germany and had been convicted for 29 counts of paedophilia and distribution of pornography. A formal news release said prosecutors in Berlin had issued an arrest warrant for Sassen because he had committed acts of paedophilia and distributed pornography after completing his earlier jail term in 2001.

Sassen said he has been living in Thailand for two years, and had worked as a translator for the Pattaya Blatt, the German language newspaper for the past few months.

“He asked for a work permit, but when we went to check on him, he had a small storefront, which didn’t have any business. He didn’t seem to have money, so we checked with German authorities on him,” Maj. Gen. Suwat Tamrongsisakul, immigration bureau commander said. “It turned out he had molested children.”

Suwat said Sassen’s visa was revoked, and deported back to Germany later that day where he faces jail for his offences.

Pol Col Ittipol Ittisarnronnachai told reporters during Monday’s press conference that the Immigration department maintains a close watch for foreigners considered dangerous to society to prevent them from entering and residing in Thailand. All offenders will be deported and blacklisted and will not be permitted from entering Thailand again.

Pattaya Mail asked Pol Col Ittipol to advice businesses on how they could investigate and prevent foreigners with criminal records in their home countries from deceiving them into getting employment. Pattaya Mail and Pattaya Blatt will publish this full report at a later date.

Catmonger
08-27-05, 04:39
Ricrok,

The easiest way to 'get acquainted' with LOS nightlife (p4p) is to take a taxi-meter to Nana Hotel from Don Muong Airport. There's a disco downstairs and the world famous Nana Coplex of gogo bars right across the street. Nana Hotel allows "guests" in your room.

Buy a Lonely Planet, Thailand travel guide and bring it with you.

You will have an easier time moving to a new location, city, or island with the guide.

Domino
08-28-05, 10:46
Freeler: kiddy fuckers are not just German even though Sassen seems to have been "tight" with German interests around Pattaya. I think it nice the way the Thai victims lord it over those who victimized them who, as we know, would like to classify themselves as victims as well. McCarthy incidentally, apparently beat the rap. He just took the kids to his room (no ID check of course) and, well........ he was a Hong Kong based banker and maybe he wanted to discuss shorting or butt fucking strategies with them. And, as his room was not a place of prostitution, well you get the picture:(

Domino
08-28-05, 14:27
http://www.akha.org/article-print-29.html
Here are some more Thai arrests. Pity they take prisoners really as the world would be better without these smart asses. That Pattaya priest, Brennan died right or has the bastard been sighted recently?

Uofa1977
08-29-05, 17:11
For tourists CM is definitely cheaper than BKK, while going native in CM is still cheaper than native in BKK, but not as big a difference as the tourist prices.

In CM it is also still possible to find a studio apartment, in a good location, for less than 1500 Baht per month, I used to rent rooms in crappy buildings for storage purposes (and so that I could fuck my new neighbours). Somewhere a little nicer is still only 3000 Baht or so.

If location is not important you could rent a three story town-house, with garden, not too far outside the centre for as little as 4000 Baht per month. I used to rent a three bedroom house (with large front and back gardens) for a girl who I didn't want staying in my condo, very close to the Sheraton Hotel, and was only paying 4500 per month. You'd never find something comparable in BKK for even close to that price.

The nicest one-bed condos in CM don't rent for more than 20,000 Baht per month, in fact for a one-bedroom in a great location even 10,000 Baht is considered expensive. While in central BKK you need to pay at least 30,000 for something tasteful.

Also the condo I bought in BKK cost three times that of the one I bought in CM, and they are pretty much the same size.

Oh, and eating cheaply isn't just for those on a budget, often the cheaper the food, the better it tastes. The Oriental Hotel does a 180 Baht noodle soup which isn't even half as tasty as 10 Baht soi-soup.How does one find the places? Do you have realtor contacts? I am applying for a retiree visa and should be arriving late September or early October.