PDA

View Full Version : 2004 General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Member #1661
04-09-04, 15:11
Do not join www.Asianstreetmeat.com It is a waste of money and the pics are very amature for what you have to pay. I regret ever joining.

Member #2984
04-12-04, 14:21
Songkran has become such a ridiculous holiday mainly comprised of hoot-n-hollering farangs making fools of themselves. It's so sad to see the events of idiots as ourselves taking place in this country.

In the Bangkok Post the only information published about the holiday is the unfortunate number of vehicular fatalities and pics of Farang YaYhooes dancing around, drugged and drunken in a stupor. It's sad to see and I wish they'd would simply abolish the SongKran aspect and leave it only as Thai New Year event.

I'm in BKK right now and ashamed to see such things going on. I'm ashamed to be American because of the huge number of AMERICAN tourist Yayhooes over on Khao Sarn road giving images of American idiocy with their loud mouths and nasty behavior. Fat white American backpacker boys and girls half or non-clad idiots prancing around like fools. It's disgusting!

Freeler
04-12-04, 19:19
Secret Asian Man,

It's a good thing that we have Easter!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=happyeasterbunny.wmv

Enjoy!

RCA Knight
04-12-04, 21:52
Secret Asia Man,

By the way, most farang you see in Kao San are not from the US or English speaking countries. The majority are from North Europe--Germany, Nederlands, Scandinavians, Swiss ect. Then secondly followed by the English Speaking-- Brits, Aussies, and very small number of Gringos.So Secret Asia Man ,you do not have to feel idiotic being a grongo.

PurpleNGold
04-13-04, 19:21
Not sure about the farang population on Ka Sorn, but, driving around in a taxi today, I observed the majority of hoot-n-hollerers to be Thai. This included hotel gate guards with squirt rifles and shop owners with hoses, as well as the occasional group of Thais in the back of a truck doing drive by squirts.

I can see how it could get annoying to some, but, it's still a novelty to me, so I think I'll go out tomorrow and hoot-n-holler (soberly).

JuiceSpike
04-13-04, 19:45
Purple,

..."Thais in the back of a truck doing drive by squirts..."

LOL, glad not to be there at this time.

juice

1Ball
04-13-04, 20:14
was there last year at this time, and the "Thais in the back of a truck doing drive by squirts..." turned into Thais in the back of a truck pouring 55 gallon drums onto other vehicles.

Glad I arrive after it's over...

Gyaos
04-14-04, 21:04
Okay everyone in Bangkok,

Here comes the big question: Anyone ride the Bangkok subway and what is the prognosis on it? Does it get everyone where it is supposed to go? No more taxis?

Would love to get an up-to-date report on this new subway system that goes right to Rachadapesic!

Gyaos

Mark Monki
04-15-04, 12:44
I'll be taking my first trip to Bangkok at the end of May. As well as sampling the girls I'm also going to be getting a couple of suits made. Can anyone recommend a good tailor in the Bangkok area?

Hi Mark,

Here's a referral to a guy who I originally used in 2001, and who I continue to order clothes from:

Bangkok Tailor Recommendation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in Bangkok for three weeks in Late 2001. I stayed at Nana Hotel, and as I always do in Bangkok, I had some suits made. Because I had the time, I shopped around at a lot of stores, comparing prices and talking to the shopkeepers before I made my decision.

I had my suits made at Fashion Avenue, which is at 123 Sukhumvit, right around the corner from Nana complex. In fact the building backs up to Nana. I got the material I wanted at an average price for Bangkok ($125.00 each for microfiber suits), plus the usual neckties thrown in. After negotiating the final price, I argued an additional concession of being able to pay with my credit card without a surcharge. After two fittings, the suits were finished before I returned home.

I checked out Raja's. They were polite enough, but comparing the same fabrics, their prices were 20%-30% higher than all the other stores, no doubt to their prime location directly across from the Nana Hotel. They talked a lot about their service and the prominent social positions of many of their customers, but I got the feeling that there was a lot of hype in the atmosphere. We all know that there are a certain percentage of consumers that will convince themselves that paying more in a tony environment equates to getting more, but I'm not one of them.

If you go to Fashion Avenue, talk to Omar, the owner, and tell him Jackson sent you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson

Brownout
04-15-04, 14:55
Secret Asian Man

Probably the Bangkok Post is inclined to make anti-Western or anti-American propaganda. Can you supply anything about how else it portrays Weserners to attack or defend this statement?

1Ball
04-16-04, 04:14
Gyaos,
headline in today's BKK post
"SUBWAY EVACUATED AS BRAKES FAIL". does that answer your question ? :)

Tough Love
04-16-04, 07:34
Going to Mae Sot for business next week. Has anybody been there ? any mongering action ? Is it dangerous ? since it sounds like it's a little remote and near Burma. Any info and advice is appreciated.

Tamaman
04-16-04, 17:34
How about a jokes catagory in the Thailand section. There must be hundreds of Thai/farang relationship jokes and funny stories out there.

El Greco
04-17-04, 05:20
Gyaos

I do not know of any subway system in BKK.

Most probably you mean the elevated train that is in service for the last 3-4 years.

Well the system is very accurate and efficient. You can easily ride it

I highly recommend it especially during the rush hours 16:00-20:00.

It also goes up to the Sunday market near Rachadapisek as you mention. The station is called Moo Dong or something like that. It is the end station on this line.

El Greco

Art Bottom Up
04-17-04, 10:25
Has anyone heard about the Bangkok subway system that just started up?

Wanderlust
04-18-04, 09:16
Secret Asian Man: Ain't nothing wrong with reporting the facts. We americans are arrogant, loadmouthed fools with nasty behavior. We also get mighty fucked up and look like fools but am happy to report that the Thai women also get mighty fucked up. Altho this one in the pix looks far from foolish. Check out the wet shirt and the big guns. They are real>nice. Met her on the street and she invited me to party with her and friends on the street. And yes, I got drunk Secret Asian Man. Are you by any slim chance one of those "recovering alcoholics"? You know the kind that look down on the low down alcohol consumer. I'll bet you don't drunk. Doesn't sound like you approve of folks having any fun period. Do away with the holiday???? What?
Unlike some of the others on this board I find the festival to be a hell of alot of fun especially on the 100 degree days which accompany the holiday. And besides, this year I scored on two different Thai ladies out partying on the streets. Drunk and free. Unfortunately didn't get to sample the big melons in this pix. Damn.

RCA Knight
04-23-04, 12:41
Its true lots of ladies are afraid of American or Australian men. Especially in upper level estalishments like exclusive clubs, executive lounges, piano bars, lounge class in the high end massage parlours ect. Lots of these ladies will not go out with farang from English speaking countries like US, Australia, or Britain. They all have impression that these guys are very rough, rude, and very cheap. In my past 10 years of experiences hanging out in these upper end establishments, I have observed a few things. The top few nationalities ladies like the most:

(1) Japan(by far the number 1)
(2) Sweden, Norway, France,
(3) Singapore, Hong Kong,
(4) Nederlands, Germany,
and the top few nationalities ladies dislike most:
(1) American, Aussy, African,
(2) Britain,
(3) Arabs, Indians,Isrealis,
(4) Russian, Koreans

Biz99
04-23-04, 13:02
The subway is having test runs right now and will open in a couple of months for full time operation. Official opening is on the Queen's birthday in August.

The 22 kilometer route will intersect the Skytrain in three places. If you check The Nation or the Bangkok Post web sites there should be stories every day.

Looking forward to it, myself.

Opebo
04-24-04, 05:17
RCAKnight, what nationality are you? Most of the ladies tell whatever nationality they happen to be with that night that they like his countrymen best, and dislike others. Its part of the standard game they play: 'OH, you america? I like america man, no like german man, blah blah blah.'

Though I'm sure you're right they like best whoever pays the most.

Duniawala
04-24-04, 13:41
RCA

Don't know where you have been. IMHO, in my last 20 yrs pf mongering there are only few rules.

Rule 1. Money talks. The more you have the better they like you.
Rule 2. If you dress and talk like crap, they treat you like crap.
Rule 3. The better your attitude and respect, the more you will get out of them. This more important than Rule 1.
Rule 4. Adhere to Rules 1-3

Nationalities don't count unless you tell and show them you are an ugly white American, Japanese, Australian, Indian or whatever the country you belong to.

Per your theories a poor illiterate from any non-English speaking country should have the time of their life.

Please do not espouse such uneducated, ignorant diatribes in this forum.

Payu
04-24-04, 14:04
RCA & Duniawala

Duniawala got right. of course it's personal if someone like or dislike a race or a typical face. But at the same all the girls like and dislike some feature's of your cloth's or behavior.

Asian girl's tend to serve a man, not care about the race. But at the same time the know about their own strong position of a women, check maybee the asian history and culture for it.

The only one rule are, threat them well, and u are threaten well too.

Some exception happend of course, like everywhere in the world.

But if you threat a BG on a good way, she will mostly pay back in a style of GF experience, like you never get anywhere in the west world (if compared with a working girl of course).

See ya,

7ELEVEN

PurpleNGold
04-24-04, 15:25
RCA,

You are confused. The top nationality pro ladies like most:

1) The nationality of the current customer
2) All others

Top nationality pro ladies like least:

1) The nationality liked least by the current customer
2) All others

Gyaos
04-24-04, 18:26
El Greco,

There is a subway in Bangkok. Google it.

RCA Knight
04-24-04, 22:03
I do have my basis. Now I am not taking about places like Nana,Soi Cowboy, Patpong ect. As I said I am talking about places like The Pent, Club Exotica, Piano, The Resort, Onze, Violin ect. I have been in and out of these executive clubs for over 10 years. And I found out in these top end places, money do not always work. These top babes really choose their customers very carefully and many times they have general impressions of different nationals as guidelines. As I said about the ladies' preference for different nationalities, it is so true Thai girls work in these top class lounges do have GENERAL IMPRESSION and GENERAL PREFERENCE for customers. If you guys don't believe, you guys can go hang out in these places above and you will get a knowledge, these top girls do have customer preference and money do not work all the times here. It maybe biased, maybe distorted but it is so true these girls have general liking for certain natinalities. As I have observed the reasons for the preference of different nationalities from so many of them. I list then for your references.
The nationals they prefer:
Japan- general impression(GI): generous, gentle, polite, fun but perverted.
Scandinavians-(GI): clean. handsome, gentle, generous.
Singapore,HK(GI): generous nice dependable.
German,Dutch(GI): handsome, gentle, polite.
France(GI): gentle ,soft, polite, and smaller in height which Thai ladies feel more comfortable.
The nationals they less prefer:
US, Aussy(GI): rough, loud, rude, and stingy.
Arabs, India, Isrealis(GI): not clean, have smell, rude, and stingy.
Russia, Korean(GI): rude, quick temper, and stingy, they think Russians are gangsters and think Koreans are violent.
Brit(GI): rude, loud, no gentle.

That is what Thai high class working girls feel generally about different nationals. These general impresion are so true for most of these girls in these high end establishments. These are their impressions of different nationalities, not my, I only bring it up for discussion.

Dana
04-26-04, 01:59
I hope nobody posts any serious replys to RCA Knight's ridiculous post. It's better just to let it go, because it's not a topic worthy of posting/arguing about. Those descripitons of the different nationalities are filled with cartooonish sterotypes.

Joe Zop
04-26-04, 02:17
If you're bringing it up for discussion, RCA Knight, and since you're speaking for a great many women in a highly definite way, how about providing your own nationality for context?

Shamas
04-26-04, 03:54
I've practiced all over the world for over 40 years and PnG is right on the money.

Providing is the oldest profession in the world and the well honed skills of listening, smiling, agreeing and making us feel like we're all that are a work of art passed down from mamasan to newbie girlsan. Actually it's started earlier, most moms train their daughters to do the same thing.

Dr. Shamas O'Dognasty MD
(Monger Deviate)

Freeler
04-26-04, 05:03
From one of my reports,

(http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showthread.php?postid=63555&highlight=pattaya+indian#post63555)

Day39

Walked down BeachRoad and witnessed a girl denying three Indians access to her body, even tho the Indians offered her B1,500 per person. I asked her
why she didn't take the B4,500... Answer: 'They smell bad!'

PurpleNGold
04-26-04, 06:47
Freeler, your point is taken. However, I think extremely bad hygiene is something entirely different from what RCA's talking about.

RCA,

You claim hang out in clubs where you are overcharged by the metric fuckton, and are simply listing the nationalities in order of how much the girls think they can overcharge by stereotype.

Scenario 1: I drive up to the curb in my jalopy (I'm too scared to use my real car for fear of it getting impounded) where there is an ugly ass skank of a crack-ho who made my dick hard. At the same time, some dumb-ass foreigner pulls up to said curb in his rented mercedes. Who's car does said crack ho jump into? And, what nationality does said crack ho say she likes most?

Scenario 2: I drive up to the curb in my jalopy (I'm too scared to use my real car for fear of it getting impounded) where there is an ugly ass skank of a crack-ho who made my dick hard. This time, there's no other customer in site. Who's car does said crack ho jump into? And, what nationality does said crack ho say she likes most?

Next time one of those overpriced 'executive' girls is telling you that she likes Japanese/Finnish/<whatever your nationality>. the most, and she's going on and on about how she adores microscopic dicks, just remember that she's just telling you exactly what she thinks will get you to cum faster than the 15seconds that her girlfriend told her was your distance record.

Duniawala
04-26-04, 15:43
Freeler

Your experience is probably true. But wouldn't you say the same if some other nationality smelled bad, also?

Dress nice, smell good and have a great attitude. That's all it takes with the Thais.

My experience has been that, sometimes, at first glance they don't want to talk or come to me. (Yes, I do belong to that sub-continent). But after I buy the first round of lady drinks, they are all over me. Now here's a jaidee.

It's the same all over the world. The white ho, the black, the brown, the yellow plus all the other colors, it is still fucking same.

But the final say is the the TG is still the best. They are the only ones I know who take a shower before jumping in the sack. (I am sure there are a few others).

Sorry for the diatribe, but no more from me on this topic.

Headhunter2000
04-27-04, 04:37
I hate to perpetuate this conversation, but I don't understand why you guys are busting RCA Knight's balls so hard. In a way, both sides here are correct.

Yes, at the end of the day, the only thing a working girl cares about is:

1. How much you pay, and
2. How quickly you come

Your age, nationality, personality, and appearance are all secondary, and a distant second at that.

Having said that, working girls do have their prejudices just like anyone else. For low-end working girls, these prejudices are usually overshadowed by economic concerns, but this does not always hold true at these high-priced "gentleman's clubs" where the *****s are so spoiled rotten by multiple sponsors that they are under no obligation to "work" on any given day. For me, that is reason enough to avoid these places, but I do see the appeal of giving a facial to a girl who drove to the *****house in her Mercedes S-Class.

(I hope we can move on to a more interesting topic now.)

Firedick
04-27-04, 08:28
Can we just follow Dana's advice ?

FD

DannyMex
04-27-04, 08:37
In my experience, most girls either prefer only Japanese, or only farang. For those who prefer farang, nationality of the farang is not very important at all. But a whole lot of them will go with Japanese or farang. I have noticed that the youngest (18-20), hottest girls usually prefer young Japanese customers, guys in their 20's or early 30's.

RCA Knight
04-27-04, 16:29
I just bring up this fact that most of these high flying babes are full of prejudice and preconception that money may not work at all. I thought it was interesting fact to bring up for reference. And so unexpectedly many members slam dunk me and misunderstand my message so much. This is my last post for this matter and I will clarify my message clearly.

These top end girls' general liking and disliking for certain nationals can be caused by her own experiences, by other ladies' experiences, or by some incidences in the stores. These ladies day after day, month after month, year after year, come in close contact with executive gentlemen from all kinds of places. They know lots of national characteristics more than senior officials from United Nation. Certainly as time goes on they develope general conceptions and liking for certain nationals.

Some prejidice can be caused by experiences of other girls. One specific example. In one lounge in Ratchada area. Last year one lady was roughed up, slapped by a Korean customer just because she refused to give no-condom BJ. Just one single incidence has created stereotype against all Korean customers. Still now after all these months, all the ladies here still avoid all Korean customers and still have fear for them. I am a frequent visitor here and ladies here still refuse outside date with Koreans. Now papasan, mamasan, and all ladies label all Koreans violent bad customers.

Another incidence. This was my personal experiences. Last year in a famous lounge in Ekkamai area. I am also a very frequent visitor here. I know most the girls and know all the papa and mamasans very well. I was with my Thai friends and also 2 Dutch friends. There was a table of 4 Americans that got in a very serious dispute over the inflated bill. It became a confrontation and one American guy actually got hysterical and tried to hit a manager. Later police had to come to settle the matter.

After that one incidence, the whole store turned so anti US. All the papasan and mamasan label all Americans have no respect for Thai, Ki-niao(stingy), and violent. The girls too get prejudiced that all Americans are bad, rude, and stingy. I know some of these ladies long times and they often call me for private party or have some activity. They even tell me that managers told them in the store meeting to avoid and ignore American customers in the future. Because of this one incidence they consider all Americans are bad customers. Still now in this store I have seen girls and even papasans ignore American customers totally when they realized they are Americans. I think this is wrong to stereotype but this kind of things exist so much in these high end establishments.

What I want to say is the prejudice against certain nationals are so common in these high end establishments. And one incidence can cause a widespread prejudice. In this past 10 years or so in and out of these places, I have known so many mama and papasans and many ladies as personal friends. They would call me for a private party or invite me to go to beach for company trip ect. Its is so true most comments through all these years I hear from the papasans mamasans and the ladies regarding Americans, Aussies, Arabs, Koreans ect ect are mostly negative. On the other hand comments about German, Japanese, HK, Scands ect ect are more positive. I thought it was interesting point to bring up as a reference for other people the general impressions of different nationals and stereotypes among the high flying executive lounges. That was my all intention and many of you over reacted.

Fman
04-28-04, 03:34
Here are my finding from experience. I am an Indian orgin and I think if you have money to spend everyone has thier share. I love to watch naked or semi-naked girls on stage with beer in my hand in these GOGO but often find problem at entrance. Farang are treated well even the old and fat one.(I dont say ugly and stingy) Also same way the girl refuse me in freelance place like thermea and beer graden, (Their loose not mine) but didn't have any problem with CM2 girls yet and believe me I have seen some girls frequent all the three places. so those who stick with such area as nana, soi cowboy and patpong feel girls prefer farang.

I have been in many so called excutive clubs and so far didn't find any hassle and I know some of them refuse farang cleints.

Either way it sux.

Go to grace hotel Arabian night caberet, (not coffee shop) You will find thai girls who only goes with Arabs.

The only place I know in Bangkok treats all their clients in same way is Eden.

Regards

Joe Zop
04-28-04, 05:10
Again, RCA Knight, how about providing your own nationality? It would be enlightening to see where you've rated your own country on the list. and would thus provide some context for your observations.

Travel Fox
04-28-04, 06:26
I would like to chime in. Being black and having gone to LOS about 6 times with a two month stint in the middle I have to admit there are some women who will not go with me simply because I am black. HOWEVER just as a restaurant that will not serve me or a club that will not admit me, if they practice these policies then I usually benefit from being denied ANYWAY. Usually these places (or people) have a reason for excluding you and that reason is IGNORANCE. I have also come across women who for some reason prefer me as a black man and seek me out. That is ok too but I think at the end of the day we all have women that prefer us, venues etc... As far as the high end places catering to those Japanese and such, well if they want to pay over the top for the same Thai pussy in a cute "Loy Krathong" dress that can be seen in Nana or other "lower class" venues, let them! I find a very small variance on the venue and class of lady. The large variance is the price. And for every low end place that I find women I am sure there are others in the high end places I can find also. I would not know for certain because I don't frequent the artist bars etc.

Why does everyone who starts a subject of Thai girl preference (or more correctly why Thai girls exclude certain races/nationalities) always include "well the high end establishments that I go to and the hi-so places that I frequent...". IMHO it is the same present wrapped in very pretty paper.

Travelfox

Firedick
04-28-04, 09:25
Why are we listening to a prejudiced Neanderthal on issues of prejudice ?

Joe, you must really be bored !

FD

Joe Zop
04-28-04, 13:53
Hey, FD, I don't mind an opinion, as long as I can make some sort of judgement about where it's coming from. We all know, for example, that many TGs have prejudices against darker skin, as that's seen as coming from working class -- though of course not all TGs share in this and the opposite is true for many. RCA Knight has at least been reasonably specific about the kinds of places he's talking about, making clear he's not talking about the Sukhumvit area, for example, and while I might feel his opinion's questionable (the concept that a single brutal Korean or an argumentative American in one joint somehow affects the perception of such nationalities for all TGs in all such places seems ridiculous) I'm willing to at least consider it if I can have a context for it. I certainly know, for example, that any number of TGs working in the Japanese areas look at other farangs differently, based at least partially on their sense of how much baht is going to be thrown around. It's not a stretch to say that their explanations for such preferences may get stated in terms other than baht -- describing someone who pays twice as much as being polite or gentlemanly and someone who does not as being stingy and uncaring is certainly not a big surprise.

But I figure that anyone who's throwing out such generalizations owes it to people to define where he's coming from, as it's one thing for Jaimito Cartero, (and I'm not picking, JC, you're simply the first example that came to mind) for example, to speak about the experience of being jumbo-sized in LOS, and it's another for me to do so -- I can say what I've seen and he can say what he's experienced.

I'm simply wanting to know whether I'm listening to a Neanderthal, a Cro-Mag, someone of the 'pithicus familia, or something else... :)

Firedick
04-28-04, 19:01
Joe Zop,

Maybe "homo non-erectus".

You point out exactly what bothers me about his post. He can not possibly know what is in the hearts and minds of so many, in such detail as to give us a chart of where we all rank. Give me a F'n break !

I will admit that many girls prefer the Japanese. I guess I would too, in their position. Small dicks, big money, fast finishers and (IMHO) some of the most polite people on earth.

But to start catagorizing different European, Americans and Aussie in "more or less desirable" catagories, to me, speaks to his own feelings and not the girls.

Well, I couldn't sleep last night. Just too damn excited about getting over there again !

I don't travel with a laptop, so it will be internet cafes or you guys will just just have to live without my wisdom until I return. :) (eyes rolling globally)

Later,

FD

RCA Knight
04-29-04, 09:06
Joe Zop,

it is not important where I came from. What I said and observed was totally true. After reading some of your guys posts, even I tell you my national, you guys will still call me facist or prejudicist. I have absolutely no liking or disliking for example Americans or Aussies ect ect. Because I have no close friends from here. And only stayed total of about 5-6 days of all my 35 years of life in continental US,(have been to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Guam ect) stayed most of my 5-6 days in US in the airport for connection flight to Brasil or Europe. And never have been to Aus. So I have absolutely no sentimental connection for US or Aus ect ect to make bad comments on purpose. What I heard for examples about comments of American and Aussie ect. are from the papasans, mamasan, and the ladies. I beleive they talk to me and tell me stories more less like friend not like you guys being treated as customers. All my other monger friends do agree on my observations about how these model girls react and feel about different nationals. Some of you will be very surprised to know how specific many of these girls feel about certain national. One of my monger friend said to me something interesting. To become a stereotype, it may take some commonity to achieve it. Maybe it is a stereotype but after discussing with my monger pals, I think for many of the girls and many papasans to comment negative about a certain nationals, it may take some commonity to achieve it as my old time monger friend puts it. This guy just returned to Bangkok from hunting in Prague which has become a major hunting hub as well. Lots nice young babes and the price is still cheap in Czech. Anyways I do not need to defend and care about other' posts anymore. I only intend give this info as a interesting fact and reference for others about these high soc lounges. Its up to you guys to distort my intention and messages.

Mark Monki
04-29-04, 12:35
With the strict Thai laws, whats the situation with taking Viagra/Kamagra into the country? I don't mean in bulk, but about 10 tablets?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

RCA Knight
04-29-04, 21:10
The situation is really tense in the south. A monger friend came back from hat Yai. Said the town usually full of Malaysian and Singaporean hunters is now really empty and quiet recently from few weeks ago. All the hotels are empty. He said now the there is a super surplus for ladies. If you are willing to take the risk to monger in Hat Yai you can have all the best ladies at half price that you can not possibly make enough sperms to catch up. But the atmosphere in Songkla is truely very tense. People are worried about some kind of Islamic suicide attack anywhere in the south. After police had done excess killing yesterday even stormed a mosque and killed all the muslim kiddy militiamen who mostly only had knives. He said his girlfriend in Hat Yai who is buddist called him today that all her muslims school friends are turning hostile towards non-muslims. She can sense something is about to explode in the near future.

Monger advisory for Hat Yai, and all deep south, even Krabi, Phuket, Phang Nga which Islamic militia had officially warned tourists to stay away. My Hat Yai monger friend told me that he stayed in Hat Yai for 1 year already but never feel so much tension in the city like recently. He can feel recently the muslims in the city in general are getting hostile towards non muslims.

I guess the many ladies working in Hat Yai will have a long holiday break.

Terry Terrier
04-29-04, 23:44
RCA Knight,

Are you and your long time monger friends getting your drinks for free from these mamasans and papasans? Are the WG's in these high class clubs providing their 'services' for free to you and your long time monger friends? Did it occur to you that these Thai locals may be telling you and your friends what they think you want to hear? And, then, when you have left the club and have been replaced by Yank/Brit/Kraut mongers, the locals will change the song to fit the current musical?

BTW, telling us your nationality (and being honest) won't give your personal identity away in the slightest, so you have nothing to worry about.

Joe Zop
04-30-04, 05:21
RCA Knight, nowhere did I accuse you of having any bias against Americans, Aussies, or anyone else, so I don't know where that's coming from. I believe I've done nothing but make a calm and reasonable request for context, as I simply said that if you're going to present a grandiose list of national rankings like that and repeatedly assert it is a "fact" the the only way someone can judge it as fact or opinion is to understand where you're coming from. You keep saying it's true, it's fact, etc., but it's all based on your insider personal knowledge that we have no way of contradicting or verifying. We simply have to accept it as a fact because you say so. So in reality you're just sharing smoke and mirrors.

Yes, if you happen to be Japanese, for example, and you've got Japanese on the top of your favotites list, then naturally I'm going to question your sense of what is or is not a "fact." Anyone would. I'd do the same thing if someone from the U.S. said that Americans are head and shoulders the favorite of every girl in Nana using the same circumstances you describe. A statement against interests naturally will bear more weight than the opposite.

Since you've already decided I will figure you're prejudiced or biased when I get such an actual fact as your nationality, I've no choice but to make the same judgement without the information -- if you're not willing to give us a simple piece of information like that with which to judge your "facts" then it's because you figure your opinion will be suspect on the face of things because that little fact will be explosive. Therefore, the only way anyone can classify what you posted is as bullshit prejudicial opinionated crap, as others have already done. I withheld my judgement previously, as I thought there might be something interesting to learn here, but it's clear that's not the case, so now I've gotta go with the rest.

So thanks for sharing. It was utterly useless and unenlightening.

Shamas
04-30-04, 06:08
Joe Zop,

Thanks so very much for your reply to my PM, it confirmed my thoughts and firmed up my action plan.

++++++++++

RCA report about the south being tense, most of us have heard the news, Thai Military & Police had a major action with local Muslin radicals. 130 rebels killed, Thai losses light but very regretable. Reports indicate that the rebels were well financed and coordinated. Due to great Thai Intell they had the upper hand and have seriously damaged the radicals leadership and support base.

IMHO the south needs to be avoided for right now, a few straglers could easily try to seek revenge on anyone they can.

The news also has reported that there is great fear that the rebels will try to hit in Bangkok to seek revenge. As for myself, my trip is still far off, but I won't let this deter me. BKK will be much safer than the south, crossing the streets will be the most dangerous thing to deal with.

Shamas

PurpleNGold
04-30-04, 16:58
Originally posted by RCA Knight
Maybe it is a stereotype but after discussing with my monger pals,

He has friends?

That little cricket on my shoulder told me not to post this, but, well, I was feeling rebelious.

Freeler
04-30-04, 17:19
PurpleNGold,

Give that cricket a wack with a bat of some sort and make up your own mind.
RCA Knight is just letting us know what the girls think of other men, because they are fearful to tell him the truth about him, and he talks about other people being somewhere else doing stuff he's afraid of.
Honestly, where does that leave him: At home, wanking his sorry little dickie.
He is not worth the bandwidth.

BTW Are you jealous about him having a friend:D?

Now, on the Southern trouble news. The NEW thing about the news is that for the first time in years Songkhla province got its share of the muslim violence - I don't count that one little bomb that went off in HY a while ago, that can happen even in my street. Usually the Muslim Heroes Who Kill Buddhists remain in their own backyard: Yala, Pattani and Naratiwat Provinces.
You are all free to think of this news as you see fit, but a little watchfulness seems to be in order.

RCA Knight
05-01-04, 08:12
Mark Monkim

Taking Viagra/Kamagra small amount there is no problem. You said you have only ten, there is no worry and the custom here normally do not check lugage at all. You can bring in much more in there is no problem at all.

But they sell everywhere in Thailand. Indian Kamagra is cheaper and sold in most pharmacy here and they work very well. The parmacy on Sukhumvit try to reccommend to me some natural Chinese herb pill they said work same same as the Viagra and have no side effects and good for stomach. And they are cheaper than Via or Kama. I will buy some to test the power of these herb pills next time.

Terry Terrier:

My national has no effect on me. I do not have any sentimental attachment to my nation because I lived 7 different countries 9 different cities before I graduated my high school due to my father's work. And then was very luck to receive inheritance from my grandpapa. Then I started my world hunting from 21 years old after 2 years of bull crap college study. My earlier monger base was Brasil for many years with Tailand as 2nd base but now has reversed. I still prefer Brazilian babes the most sexy and juicy babes on earth. These days spend about 7-8 months hunting and enjoy all kinds of activities in Tailand. Rest of time in Brasil or some other shorter trips to other places. So as for me mentally I do not have any national. I feel whereever babes are juicy and sexy thats where I belong.

I and a few adventure hunters will venture into some Thai local monger areas of Bangkok this week to do some survey. We want to survey Soi Udom Suk at the end of Sukhumvit which I know there are lots of Thai massages and take out karaokes. And also Suttisan areas with many Thai karaoke and Issan cafes and massages. I will have a Thai friend to lead us into these local monger territories. I will report on the findings later.

FreakFunk
05-04-04, 19:15
Howdy,

Just a few questions if anyone could help!

The girl in Bangkok, on average what are you talking about for a fuck?

Or how much for a all night stay?

If you have them for a short time can you kiss them on their tits and stuff and what abou on the mouth? I noticed in the 'dam their very picky about that and only private hotel escorts will let you kiss them. All the girls in the amsterdam RLD don't allow kissing?

Thanks

1Ball
05-04-04, 23:58
PnG, I'll let you answer Freak Funk's question, "a la PnG". One good dead in a day on this board is enough for me:-(

Atlanta Monger
05-05-04, 00:56
FreakFun,

Please read the following nine (of twenty) posts, then please RTFF.

Thank you so much.

12-07-03 12:34
Whats the Script over in Bangkok, do you have to take them back to your hotels or what? How must does that cost? Or how many for go into a sauna etc etc. I heard something about girl supermarkets? Where theres hundreds all lined up behins windows with numbers, you select one and go behind into a room and have sex with her? Is that true? How much does that normally cost?

12-09-03 14:54
How easy is it too travel from Bangkok to Vietnam, Saigon? Is it worthwhile? I'm only there for 1 month.

12-14-03 11:09
I heard a story about girl supermarkets? Where it was indoors and all the girls were behind windows with numbers for you too choose, a bit like Amsterdam. Is their such a place? Also, what about the costs, what do you pay in general for full sex, I'm not keen on taking anyone back to my hotel.
Is it also easy to pick girls normally, like at the shops and stuff? Or beach?

12-28-03 13:19
Hiya,
These are some photographs I aquired on another website.
Nothing special really.
Photograph: vincents on 33-1.jpg

01-04-04 09:51
All in all though I've got to be honest this is a great place to people tp collaborate together and post their experiences. I will be visiting next year for the first time and have learnt a lot from this site, thanks to everyone who has posted.

01-06-04 15:09
I'm going to post all my pictures from this visit in the summer. Can I Say something actually? I've only ever been to Amsterdam, I never thought it could get any better, however do you reckon I'll be surprised by Thailand?

01-06-04 15:34
I'm curious on how busy Bangkok or the rest of Thailand is during the month of July? Will it be really quiet because it's off season?
Thanks

03-24-04 04:13
Hi,
I'm making my first journey to Thailand in 8 weeks, however I'm not 100% clear on some things. I'm led to believe the RLD's in Bangkok are generally situated in certain areas is this correct? Can I get a map showing me where they are? How many areas are they?

05-04-04 13:15
Howdy,
If you have them for a short time can you kiss them on their tits and stuff and what abou on the mouth? I noticed in the 'dam their very picky about that and only private hotel escorts will let you kiss them. All the girls in the amsterdam RLD don't allow kissing?
Thanks

MeatMan
05-05-04, 01:01
Jeez lou-fucking-weez!:(

JuiceSpike
05-05-04, 03:51
Freak,

You ask:

"The girl in Bangkok, on average what are you talking about for a fuck? Or how much for a all night stay?"

The answer:

For a fuck (short time) 4,000 baht or up to you. For a fuck (long time) 9,500 baht or up to you.

Good luck and have lots of fun. Bring cash, no credit cards or checks acceted.

juice.

Wanderlust
05-05-04, 04:58
Freaky: My comrade Juice is correct in that credit cards and checks are not accepted it's a cash only deal. Although at times the girls will barter for a couple chickens or a goat, or some such thing like that. Have a blast.

Travel Fox
05-05-04, 05:12
Juice,

Those prices are way too low and you know it. Stop cheaping the girls out.

Travelfox

1Ball
05-05-04, 05:19
gaaad, I wish you guys had been this helpful when i was starting out. It took me a long time to learn about the chicken bartering system, now it saves me 8,000 to 10,000 baht every trip.

Robux
05-05-04, 05:41
Fuck, if I'd only known... Chicken bartering would have been much easier than what I went through with those water buffalo.

Jomtien Guy
05-05-04, 09:56
FreakFunk Howdy,

Thanks

Freak,

500baht to 1000 baht bar fine then the gal is negotiable, 1000 to 1500 baht for a long time.

FreakFunk
05-05-04, 14:24
Thanks guys,

The information from everyone was appreciated! I'm looking forward to my first trip which I've had to postpone on three different occasions however this time I'm certain I'll be making the journey.

Juicespike your some man, thanks for the info although and I'll try and keep the chicken bartering to a minimum.

Atlanta Monger, thanks for the feedback, I had a look at your posts, is there a week in the history of the board you havn't been arguing with someone? Maybe you should drop the attitude a little, no? If it bothered you that much there was no need to reply? Why waste time checking through my profile, It's a little sad.

Have fun everyone.

Thanks

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos that are not directly related to the purpose of this Forum. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

Denis
05-06-04, 02:29
Freak Funck.
I just want to add this: I had experience that if you said to the girl that you have a small dick you can get good discount, of course you have to show them right away no matter where you are. Thai people are used to this and no one will be offended.
Have fun!!
Denis

Meaty
05-06-04, 04:27
Jomtien Guy > i see that your purpose on the board is to seriously answer pain in the arse questions, after only submiiting 2 posts i guess your patience is still a plenty, i look forward to seeing how hospitable you will be after 6 mths of these lazy members. On another note your prices, IMHO are misleading, i am guessing you are refering to Pattaya as the 'general rule of thumb' price for Bangkok would be a little higher than this.

RCA Knight > Look forward to the reports on Udon Suk, I know of a fishbowl on the soi, very Thai, 800 Baht gets a room, a girl, and FS for 2hrs, but no showers on premises, which is a real shame as showers are a must in this heat, I think you'll also be surprised at the asking prices in the various Karaoke joints, the air con ones not the shacks, the couple i went to were asking 2,000-3,000 ST and then you needed a room, no services of any kind were offered in the private Karaoke rooms. Other than that i didn't really find much else in the soi, but if you have a local guide, i'm sure more stones will be unturned.

Juice Spike > such a cheap charlie, i usually pay that and tip with the chickens that the porter will hold onto for you outside the room. One girl wanted the chicken up front, that was some kinky show, we shared the chicken at the end, there were feathers everywhere.

Freak Funk > you MUST try the chicken thing, just tell the girl you only want her if she is from a chicken farm background, ie she worked in a chicken farm before, tell her you want the full chicken show, but will not pay more than 8,500baht, she will try to push the price up, but stay firm.
Have fun !!

(I got out the wrong side of bed this morning !!!)

Atlanta Monger
05-06-04, 05:03
What's the matter, Freaky, can't you feel all the love on the board? Heck, I even said "please" and "thank you."

We're just trying to help you out, and telling you to RTFF is the best way to do it. Trust me.

I do see that you took the time to read mine (good boy!); now get busy before your departure time comes rolling around and you are still unprepared to properly FFF in the LOS!

Oh, and enjoy your 8500 baht chicken-fest! ROFLMAO

You guys around here are a hoot. :D

- AM

Dinghy
05-08-04, 20:16
If anyone cares -

Acting President of Airport of Thailand Public Co. Ltd. Bancha Pattanaporn also revealed that next year would see a rise in passenger tax from 500 baht to 700 baht for international passengers and from 50 baht to 100 baht for domestic passengers. Explaining what is bound to be an unpopular decision, he said that the authority desperately needed to generate extra revenue to invest in the construction of Bangkok’s new Suvarnabhumi Airport, as well as repay loans of around 70 billion baht to the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC).

Domino
05-18-04, 03:52
Dinghy,

I care. The Thai way to raise extra revenue seems to be to raise farang taxes and the barfines seem evidence of this.

The bus from Sukumvit to/from the airport is going up from 50 to 100 bt on 1 June.
If you spend 2,000 bt in one shot, they will give you a 5% discount. If you spend 5,000 bt in the same shop on the same day on items you will take home with you and if you produce your passport, you get a further 7% off for VAT, that you can reclaim at the airport. You fill the forms up at the airport.

There are many bargains to be had at the stalls and on the strolls now as business is slow.

Safety boxes notwithstanding, it is a good idea to have a safe stash in your room for loose cash etc. I stayed at Nana and I opened the bottom drawer and put my black wallet up against the wal of the press so even if a bar girl took out the drawer, she would have to feel around to find the stash. Nana's security desk has also a rogue's gallery of hookers who stole money frm roms. Check it out.

Skytrain is great for getting to Pantip Plaza and MBK. Try to get plenty of 10 bt coins for the machines so you don't have to queue.

Penagra is 500 bt a pack of 4x100 mgs in most pharmacies.

Condoms are 50 bt in the small pharmacy opposite Nana Plaza. This sounds high.
I bought a copy of the Pasion of the Christ for 150 bt. The best part is when some dude seeing the pirated version stands up and we get Jesus, Judas and some New York dude all in the same shot. Hope my mother likes it.

When arguing price with the hookers, never make the opening bid. This is importnat. That way, you get a lower price and you can always make it up later with a tip if you like.
I looked at some of the photos and saw the chick with the mobile. Unless they are using the phone as dildoes, it is best to skip those baricudas. That is the one thing freelance pubs like Biergarden have going for them. You can check out the chicks at your leisure. Any chick who is in a hurry or who is not the full package should be left behind imho. You pay to fuck them, not to feel them up in between phone calls.

Street frellancers, good ones, are best that way as they appreciate the money more.
When in Bangkok, always stay in a hotel with god security and make them hand in their ID cards. No exceptions.

Also, their level of sex education leaves a lot to be desired. Some know about HIV but most know nothing about the more common diseases. Going bareback is easy for you - and everyone else. Buyer beware.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to separate the paragraphs in your report by a single blank line. To avoid delays and increase the readability of future reports, please consider using a blank line to separate the paragraphs to increase the readability of your reports. Thanks!

Domino
05-19-04, 16:48
Bangkok airport terminal:

You have several ways out of this:

Pre book a plane in advance to drop you to another Bangkok destination. This allows you proceed to the Domestic teminal and buy your viagra in the pharmacy between the two terminals. Taxi, either at the rank or pick up one at the arrivals floor, which would be cheaper; air con bus or train from the railway station across the road (this allows you travel north and miss Bangkok altogether). If you are on a tight budget, skipping Bangkok will save you money.

Bangkok Hotel: If you are going to begin by mongering in Bangkok, then stay at the Nana but book ahead by email. If you are unhappy with a hotel in Sukumvit, book into another one when you get there.

Pattaya: to get to Pattaya, from the airport, take the bus or a taxi. From Sukumvit, simply take the Skytrain to Ekami and take a bus from there. Many hotels have mini buses doing the route.

Flights: If you use a cheaper airline, be aware there are issues beten the Thais and many of the cheap poviders who get bargain rates but whose planes leave a lot to be desired. Delays can be expected on many of the Asian airlines so if you are on a tight schedule, be warned.

Immigration: If your flight is delayed or cancelled, they will take your passport from you and enter and exit you again. They keep you in a cafe for the duration. Your visa slip has a number on the top. If this is damaged from showing it at hotels etc, they will issue you with a new one when leaving and give you a lot of shit over it. Try to take good care of the slips they give you on arrival.

Food: although Sukumvit abounds with joints selling Western food, the ladies like their own stuff. A lot of the food outsdie Nana complex is of dubious quality. There are better stalls in the Arab/African quarter which is also a good place to see fat Thai hookers and Thai hookers with big, Africa sized butts. Don't pat them on the ass as the Africans and Arabs can become quite possessive.

Currency Exchange: I favour cash and ATM. Only use cc in places you trust and you can trace.

Girls: Few Bangkok streetwalkers take credit cards. Only take those who will spend time talking to you. If they speak good English they can be fun but they are used goods. If they have no English and if they are not amenable, just do a 3F on them.

Duniawala
05-20-04, 03:17
Hi Guys

I am a little confused on the closing time. Some posts have it as 1 a.m. and others at 2 a.m. Will be in BKK next Wednesday night and would appreciate if the current mongers can give me the right time.

Thanks

Freeler
05-20-04, 03:44
Dinghy,

No, I don't care.
But I would like to see everyone importing a LonelyPlanet to the Kingdom send back to where the fuck they came from.
Until then, raising departure tax, raising visa fees and overstayers trown in immigration prison is fine with me, as long as it keeps the dorks out!

PS The dentist started drilling yet:D?

Dinghy
05-20-04, 04:27
free - get crown tomorrow good job - recommend the guy to anyone interested APC Dentistry 5th and Second, 100m toward beach Pattaya

Domino
05-22-04, 15:46
On the subjects of dentists, anyone else notice what good teeth Thai hookers have (until they get them knocked out by their boyfriends). I think that is their charm. If you are worried about your own teeth, laser whitening is available for only $200, or the price of 200 rural hookers.

Anyone ever do any of those Grace Hotel elephants? I like to fatten my little dollies up with Pizzas. I find Pepperoni is especially popular with them. They also like it when I buy them chickens from the stall outside Nana Plaza. My buddy gave the girls at Angel Witch chocolate (he is a hopeless romantic). They loved it - until they discovered he had laced them with laxatives. That WAS a funny night.

Peace & Pizzas

Domino ( Pavarotti's fat brother)

Seydlitz
05-22-04, 21:59
Guys (or should I go as far as saying "Gentlemen ?":),

there was an interesting thread on the Russia board regarding ways to improve "performance". The consensus was that taking ginseng was the best thing (although someone suggested eating tons of caviar, which is definitely easier to do in Moscow than Bangkok!)

Obviously Viagra, Cialis etc. can help a lot, but that is to improve hard-ons. What about enhancing sensation ? Especially welcome to compensate for the condom.

The gay community favors the so-called "poppers", but those have a very nasty effect on your health.

Any idea ?

DairyKing
05-24-04, 23:26
Hi guys,

Music, aside from TG, is my obsession. Not too sure how many members here are big fans of live blues and jazz. I suppose afew here could recommend afew places in Bangkok as I will be coming on this Wednesday 26th May.

I managed only to find 2 places from the WWW so far (btw, this will be my 1st trip to Bangkok):

[1] Saxaphone Pub & Restaurant
[2] Tokyo Joe's Blues Bar
[3] Gullivers (do they have any bands there?)

Aside from having good booze and a TG bobbing her head to the rythm (probably from boredom or not understanding the lyrics), good musicians also helps, ^^.

Barely any commentaries on this topic, but I got to have my fix.

If there's any other places that member's here could recommend, or comments on these places.

I appreciate it very much.

DairyKing

Dutch Boy
05-25-04, 00:00
You guys think this is a hoax or not?

Tell me what ya think after reading this link:

http://www.tranceaddict.com**********showthread.php?forumid=12&threadid=184283

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Dutch Boy
05-25-04, 18:47
Okay guys,

I don't know what happened but the link is not done correctly! Sorry!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Terry Terrier
05-25-04, 23:03
Dairy King,

Blue Wave, on Sukhumvit between Sois 2 and 4, had live bands most nights when I was there in March. Cover versions played, but to a high standard. There was a great Santana tribute set one night when I was in.

Nice bar, with good beers and food. Very handy for Nana as well.

KJ Vegas
05-26-04, 02:20
Is this the Photo Section or the ***** section? Some of you need to actually take a trip to LOS, migth free up this section a bit.

Cheers,

KJ

Biz99
05-26-04, 20:01
Dairy King,

Bangkokgig.com is the definitive site for what's on in live music here in Bangkok.

Check it out for info and have a good time.

Biz99
05-26-04, 20:10
Dairy King,

Sorry, here's the link:

http://bangkokgigguide.com/

The Traveler
05-26-04, 20:21
KJ Vegas

Nope, it isn't the photo section, it's General Info.

DairyKing
05-27-04, 05:16
Awesome info guys,

Now that I managed to pass the first night in Bangkok, I managed to pass through quite abit of fun (jezuz, my knees are killing me after too many "encounter", lol, will report all that when I get back from this trip).

Terry,

Thanks again for the great place you suggested, I went there last night and apparently they got a number of pool tables as well. The band is good, my girl was bored (nothing new on that, ^^).

I managed to play afew games with the expats that hangout there also, great for conversation and also handy tips from thier experiences. Girls that hangout there apparently just plain old stuckup b*tches, (note: pushy skanks for drinks, plus, they pour some of MY whisky and beer into thier glasses when I was playing, aargh, you DO NOT do that, that was a point where I was too tipsy to be mad and I just simply grip my glass from then on).

I might as well pickup the "drive-through" parking lot at Nana rather than hitting any girls there. Good place to hangout before the 2 am sales. Music's are ok, girls are mischievous, expats are cool and friendly to talk with.

Biz99,

Holy cow! That's a good site. Way too luxurious with information and awesome updates with the music scene. I really appreciate you for showing me the site biz99. I would definitely checkout Mojo at Sukhumvit Soi 33 later tonight.

Many thanks and appreciate the replies.

P.S.: Let no others touch your drinks, the worse taboo in my book.

DairyKing

Nefarious
06-01-04, 00:51
Guys,

I am trying to make a final decision about where to stay BKK or Pattaya. I've read so many posts over the past few weeks, I think I'm going to go blind and stupid just trying to make sense of it all. If you had 10 days in Thailand, where would you go? I want inexpensive, good hotel, good food, and easy access to tons of hot girls. I'd like to experience a wide variety of situations (massage, clubs, etc). I'd like a nice beach to visit, but everyone says the beach at Pattaya is not for swimming? Any suggestions?

Your posts or PM would be appreciated. Advantages/disadvantaged of each would be great!

Thank you,

Nef

FreakFunk
06-02-04, 23:39
I'm having the same problem to he honest, however after much investigation i'm going to booking into the Asia Hotel Bangkok. It actually has a Skytrain station in the hotel (1st floor) so there should be easy access around Bangkok.

There site is at http://www.asiahotel.co.th/

Thanks,

Alan

PosterLion
06-03-04, 16:30
I NEED HELP FROM A BANGKOK EXPERT (Meaty, Traveler, SA, anyone)

This is an odd request for a monger board. But then I guess all my posts don't really seem to fit here so what the heck.

I need to find the Thai equivalent of Home Depot. I'm looking for a steel bar. It should be about 5 feet long and about 1.5 inches in diameter.

I'm building a home gym. After all I am a cheap-ass-sob. :)

It's for my pull-up station.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

poster...

P.S. Jackson, sorry to post the same message in two sections. I won't do it again for at least 3 months!

Salude!
poster

Firedick
06-03-04, 16:39
Nefarious,

Why not do a 50/50 split of your time ? 10 days in either BKK or Pattaya might get old for the first timer.

Freak Funk,

The Asia is convenient, but it does have a "family feel" to it. You may be uncomfortable dragging BG's in and out.

The BTS station is upstairs, not ground floor.

FD

Dinghy
06-03-04, 16:43
PL - you mean you are having trouble finding a piece of STEEL PIPE? IF it looks like a hardware store, it probably IS. I could tell where a couple are in P'ya, but it's a LONG ride for you. <smile>

Oh Nefarious one, while the Pattaya beach itself is a bit on the dirty side, much better swimming conditions can be found at Jomtien (Chomtien, whatever) Beach a 10B ride to the south. All in all, P'ya is a better value on a girl for girl basis and more resonable room rates.

just my 2 bhat worth, though

PosterLion
06-03-04, 17:01
Dinghy,

Yes sir, you where able to interpret my post correctly. The problem is I've only begun to reckognize furniture stores and they are not peddling STEEL PIPE.

I went into a place called HOME PRO today. It looked somewhat Home Depot-ish, but it was too upscale to be selling unfinished steel pipe, although it has very nice kitchens and bathrooms. And it had the COOLEST Yamaha Scooter. I gotta tell ya, I really wanted that baby. :)

I reckon you are correct that Pattaya is too far away for someone shopping in Bangkok. That is why I was looking for a Bangkok Expert. Chai Mai?

poster

The Traveler
06-03-04, 18:12
PosterLion

to my knowledge there is no such thing like Home Depot in thailand regarding variety of goods and size of shop.
I had the same prob long ago but the solution to it is very easy, look out for a smith at the smaller metal shops who also make those steel fences and other things. Ask your girl friend, she might know or should be able to find out. They will cut it for you or weld a disk at the ends so you can fix it at the walls or what ever you want them to do (chrome, paint ...). A drawing with exact measurements would be helpful too. Fast and cheap.

A few helpful words in thai

LEK = metal/iron (not to be mistaken with "small", pronounciation is slightly different)
TOOR = pipe (pronounce it like an long open O, not like the english word "too")
SHUUP CHROMIUM = chrome plate

The Traveler
06-03-04, 18:21
Nefarious

Lots of cute girls at both places.
BKK has no beach :) but has definately more clubs and MPs.
Pattaya on the other side is usually cheaper regarding hotels and girls but has only a handful of MPs and clubs. Jomtien beach is cleaner than Pattaya beach, but I would still avoid to take a swim there. There is a long sewage pipe at Jomtien beach leading approx. 50-100m into the water.

So I am with Firedick, a 50/50 solution would fit your needs the best.

Phuquer
06-04-04, 03:42
Nefarious, if I were going, and had 10 days (9 nights), here is what I would probably do. I would probably spend the first 2 nights in Bangkok (Grand President Serviced Apartments). In the daytime, I would do some sightseeing, and at night I would do some mongering. 3rd day, I would head to Pattaya. Spend 2 nights there (Probably in Eastiny Place). Then head to Ko Samet. I would spend 2 nights at Moobaan Talay. It is the most beautiful place I have ever stayed. The beach is incredible (Clean blue water, soft white sand), and the hotel is incredible. Reserve a beachfront bungalow for the best views. After my 2 nights in Ko Samet, I would head back to Pattaya for 1 more night (don't forget to check out Rayong before you start heading back to Pattaya). Party hard that night. Then in the early afternoon, head back to Bangkok (back to Grand President). I have 2 full nights of mongering, and 1 full day to do some shopping. That's just my suggestion. The hotels mentioned are hotels I am comfortable staying in. They are not the best, and not the worst. I have just had good experiences in all. This is just a guideline. Hope my info helps.
PS: I would avoid swimming in Pattaya or Jomtien. Jomtien looks cleaner, but both are poluted. Both are in Pattaya Bay. Hit Ko Samet. It's in the open water, so no polution.

Biz99
06-04-04, 05:41
Poster Lion,

There are all sorts of steel fabricators in shop houses all over town, and I am sure that any of them would be willing to sell you a length of pipe.

Places where I have bought this kind of stuff are on Sukhumvit 50 (On Nut Skytrain, Soi 50 runs in front of Tesco). There are three or four shops that specialize in making canopies, steel gates and fences, etc.

There are tons of similar places on Rama IV south of Sukhumvit (Pra Khanong BTS).

Dinghy
06-04-04, 21:50
PL - as several have pointed out (and I was alluding to as well) most any shop that looks like a fabricator of virtually any kind of steel "stuff" would be able to accommodate your desire. I think 999's location suggestions for BKK are about the best (pretty good rough location but I can't vouch since I never went looking for steel) and I would have been able to do much the same for P'ya (having seen several there but also having no need for their services). One thing, though- get heavy wall pipe (1.5 to 2mm) for your bar - don't go with tubing - it might bend depending on the spread and your weight. 5' is a WIDE door

From what I remember of "Home Pro" it was more like a bed and bath decoration centre (only walked thru 1 just for "fun")

PosterLion
06-04-04, 23:30
Dinghy, Traveler, and biz999,

Thanks for the tips and advice. I asked around the apartment (had my girlfriend ask) and we were told about a place just around the corner that should fit the bill.

I figured there were all kinds of places that would have this stuff. I'm just a little embarrassed to walk in and ask around because I can't really speak Thai yet, let alone understand someone that is speaking Thai quickly.

I am starting to show improvement with my Thai though. I can pick out things in conversations now, but I'm just like a baby that realizes mom or dad is talking about food or the weather. I've got know idea what kind of food or weather it is hot or cold, I just grasp what subject they are speaking about. :)

Thanks again guys!

poster

Freeler
06-05-04, 05:52
PosterLion,

To get steel pipe all you have to do is be in the right place at the right time, as this man found out:

http://www.pattayamail.com/current/news.shtml#hd10

Warberg
06-05-04, 09:03
I will soon have my first holiday in Bangkok.

Can I bring my own 1800 gsm mobile phone and use it in Tailand ?

In that case I will buy a prepaid simcard in Thailand, what mobile company is the best ?

PosterLion
06-05-04, 10:10
Freeler,

Err ahem... I'm not looking for one that bad.

Talia
06-07-04, 17:15
Guy's

Excellent reports. Just one question which I have not seen a clear cut report on namely, how safe is a BBBJ in LOS? Sure, a condom is always going to be the safest bet, but from what I have read here a lot of you guys do take a BBBJ.

I am a newbie so apologies if I have missed a report that answers this question - I must have read hundreds so far anyway.

Thank's guys!

M Monroe
06-08-04, 03:13
Hi all, new to the forum.

I have been in BKK many times, but I have never ventured out since I am usually there for business with a little night time action for myself. I hear there are beautiful beach areas.

I would like to experience some good sex outside of BKK for a change. I was wondering if it would be worth my time to leave BKK for an evening, say 6pm and return 8am the following day. Is there a city that is within an hour or so of BKK, where I can meet some nice thai girls and spend an evening ?

Is this doable? or should I just stick to BKK.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, great forum, have gotten great advise from it, and will share some experiences in the near future.

M Moe

Dana
06-08-04, 07:01
i guess lots of guys get bbbjs in los and are ok, but i took a chance in phuket with this sweet looking girl, and paid the price with two months of absolute friggin misery.

none of the antibiotics worked that were given to me and i felt like i was gonna die everytime i went to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). it wasn't worth it. that's just my horror story, but it did happen and i'll never do it again.

Domino
06-08-04, 07:50
Dana,

How do you know the lady you mention gave you the dose? Were you fucking morning, noon and night or did you just get one bbbj in LOS? Many - far too many - mouths have been around my dick but, touch woodener, it is still an unblemished marvel of creation. I would not like my luck to end - 2 months of pissing razor blades is no joke - and thus my question to you.

El Culion
06-08-04, 12:55
On my first visit to Koh Samui 6 years ago I got a BBBJ from a bargirl while the wife was asleep in our hotel. Sex was covered.

On our return home I had an uncomfortable feeling (kind of itch) in my willie and a greyish discharge. Went to a dermatologist and I was diagnosed with Nonspecific Urethritis. Got a clear Bill of Health after a tetracycline cure.

But as I had also infected the wife, the consequences of this little escapade still hound me. BBBJs? NEVER AGAIN!

Vchip
06-08-04, 16:00
Talia,

Many think that oral sex is totally safe. It is not. According to the CDC in Atlanta, 7% of all HIV cases are contracted through oral sex. Other STDs are transmitted this way as well. Be careful.

Firedick
06-08-04, 16:21
What the CDC fails to specify is that those contracting HIV through oral sex are the "receivers" ! So Talia, I wouldn't be giving any BBBJ's ! :)

FD

Carabu
06-08-04, 23:39
Just to clarify Firedick's comment: When your TG goes down on you, she's at risk; when you go down on her, the risk is yours.

Still, my impression is that the risk of contracting an STD from oral sex is significantly smaller than from genital sex, and is highest from anal sex. Presumably, that's because anal sex is more likely than oral or vaginal to cause abrasions to your dick and let the infection in through your skin.

Carabu

Dana
06-09-04, 05:56
Domino,
Yep, I was in LOS for only night for a VISA run from Taiwan, and used a condom for intercourse. The only thing that I didn't do was use one for the BJ.

Meaty
06-09-04, 08:32
Having any form of sexual contact has risks, the risks are dependant on hundreds of variables at any given time.

I'm literally smacking my hand down hard on solid wood as i type this, lots of touching wood, but i have spent 4.5 yrs in LOS now, the first year was a complete 'gone wild' scenario of blowing rediculous amounts of money drinking, dancing, eating and sex, lots of sex, an average week would entail at least 7 girls, and this was minimum and lasted for everyday for the first year.

Marriage and general maturity have changed that, (ok diminshing funds too!!) so the party is much less. But at somewhere between 2,500 and 3,500 TG's in my first year, bareback all the way at all levels, i have never caught a single thing. Again i reiterate the slamming of hard wood. Not a dose, not an itch, not a dribble and certainly nothing life threatening. The girls were from all levels of the p4p scene here, SW's FL's, BG, MP's, the list goes on. I'm not boasting and would agree that i have been 'lucky'. I also know of others who have caught a dose in there first week.

The risks are there, but like everything in Thailand 'It's up to you' !

The topic of STD's and HIV comes up so often, am i at risk from BBBJ, what about Anal, guys, there are risks for all of it, either take the risk or don't, i wouldn't base my attitude to risk on a theory of someone i don't know (for you guys that includes me). Make your own decision if you want to take the risk or not.

But be aware, everytime you do anything sexual in Thailand with a p4p girl, you are taking a risk of catching something.

Jack Spratt
06-09-04, 11:43
Meaty

Would I be spoiling a good story if I suggested you do you maths again. What you say may well be right, but I calculate you have done between 6.8 and 9.5 girls PER DAY in that wonderful first year.

If that is the case, you are indeed the man.

jack

Firedick
06-09-04, 18:10
He's doing the "Wilt Chamberlin" math ! :)

Strikesfun
06-09-04, 22:14
Hello All,

Good discussion on bbbj. Not repeating the std thing this is just one of the decision to make. But it is a good thing we are family here because after I or you in some case do our thing with the bbbjtcim one of us follows and may do that dfk thing in the same place that bbbj took place. Keep smiling

Meaty
06-10-04, 08:35
Jack Spratt > A humble "oops" to you and all the bro's on the board. your absolutely right on the calculation, for some reason i multiplied 365 days by 7 days a week, i had a bad work day yesterday, brain clearly elsewhere, the figure should be 350 - 500.
The most i ever did was 2.5yrs ago, i left the office at around 10:30am on a Friday, went to Soi 7 beergarden and picked up a FL for a quick ST, headed back to soi 8 beergarden for lunch, wandered over to Eden and took the standard 2, hopped to Patpong, Kangaroo bar, couple of beers and a 2 girl BBBJ, few gogo's, back to soi 7 picked up 2 BG's went off to RCA, messed around, wound down and spent the night in the Palazzo hotel LT.
But that was by far an exceptionally fun day.
Second to that there were 5 girls i took from a bar in cambodia at the same time for LT, needless to say hands and tongues were going everywhere that night, i awoke the next day to see the 2 younger girls of the 5, 69'ing each other, heaven, and they all received there crisp $20 note when they left mid morning.
2,500......absolutely never !

Frankypanky
06-10-04, 22:23
And now something completely different.

Althought Latinas and North-Africans are my favorite women, I still would like to try a trip toward Thailand.

Just I do not like skinny women. Liked to have some meat on ta bone. Can those also be found in Thailand.

Looks like a stupid question, but in my opinion there are no stupid question where it comes down on hunting.

Looking foreward on your advises/answers,

Sumimazen

M Monroe
06-11-04, 00:39
Stamina Question:

In a 2 hr period I have trouble cuming twice with the same girl. But for some reason if it's 1-2 hours later with a different girl it's OK. I know it must be a mental thing as well, but anyone have any tips for multiple cumming in one evening with the same girl? (Vitamin, food intake, mental prep, etc?)

M Monroe

Socal Glock
06-11-04, 08:24
Some bar girs from Tilac Bar.

Frankypanky
06-12-04, 18:07
Oi fellow mongers!!

Question.

I would like to learn Thai, to be used in an conversation with a girl. 'Cus regular books wíll not tell you how to ask the girl to suck you "mate" a little deeper, eh!!

OK, Thanxx in advance,

Sumimazen

The Traveler
06-13-04, 08:43
Sumimazen

don't worry, there are girls for every taste, skinny, chubby, young, old, newbies, battle hardened pros, whatever you like. Give it a try.

DayNight
06-13-04, 09:21
M Monroe
Get Viagra, Cialis or a similar real product.

Adjarn
06-13-04, 09:56
Sumimazon,

Traveler is right, there's something for everyone in LOS. There are several bars which cater to Africans and Middle Eastern men just a few blocks North of NEP. These women are probably more to your liking.

Also, Feeler posted a few pictures a week or so ago that might be to your liking as well. I forget which section, in Thailand.

Adjarn

Thumbs Up
06-13-04, 10:07
Sumimazen,

I totally agree with The Traveler. You will find all body types in Thailand. I am a bit like you in that I also prefer girls with a little more meat (not fat) on them than you would typically see on most Thai girls. But to my surprise when I got there I found many girls with just the body type I like. Go, you won't regard it and you will find the type of girls you like there.

Domino
06-13-04, 11:57
I notice Jackson has made an entry on tailors in the Thai FAQs. I am sure Jackson kew what he was doing. Here is my question: Which is better to do in Thailand: to use a tailor or go to a shopping mall? Frankly, the only thing taolors have going for them imho is the fact that Arrow are so bad. Comments?

Thumbs Up
06-13-04, 12:54
If you are going to get Viagra I would recommend getting one of the Indian generic versions of it instead. I have had very good results with Silagra. You can get 4 one hundred mg tablets for 500 baht. I bought mine at a pharmacy on Sukhumvit somewhere around Soi 11 or Soi 13 (can't remember exactly). That was in February of this year.

M Monroe
06-14-04, 00:23
Daynight,

I am not into any side effect type of pill. I should have refrased my question and stated a "natural" enhancement.

Anyway this may not be the forum for this. I have posted the question on the Viagra forum.

Thanks anyway

M Monroe

Bill
06-14-04, 23:37
M Monroe,

You could try watching porn with the girl in your room. XXX VCD's are about 50baht and a portable VCD player with all hookups is about 700baht at Pantip plaza in Bangkok. (prices after negotiation)

WayneKing
06-15-04, 05:59
Anyone know where you can buy dildos in LOS?
I want to give the Mrs a surprise!

KJ Vegas
06-15-04, 07:21
The best Pharmacy I found in my 9 trips to LOS is a pharmacy in Jomtien. It is between KR bar and 7-11 which is on the beach. I'm not sure of the name but it is on the same side of the street as KR and 7-11, it is next to a gay bar. The Pharmacies sign is Orange. The pharmacy has some great prices, 4 Apcalis (generic Cialis) for 1000 baht (US$25). I've seen Cialis for 3000 baht (US$75) for 4 pills at other pharmacies. I also got a great deal on Andriol (testosterone replacement) at that pharmacy.

KJ

Chris H
06-15-04, 07:28
Sumimazen,

The Traveler is right, the LOS offers all types of females. It is like a buffet. I am like you, I like thick girls, but not fat, just meat on the bones at the right spots. All you have to do is do a little walking down the streets or go into the go-go bars and you will find a female to fit your taste. I promise.

Chris H

Sailing
06-15-04, 11:01
Socal Glock,
Where is the Tilac Bar? The girls look hot.

Domino
06-15-04, 14:14
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/videonews/index.html

The above link shows a Thai wedding, between two water buffaloes (there is also a good pizza video there too). The video of the two water buffaloes getting married (hitched) tells us that water buffalo numbers have fallen from 10 million to 2 million in the Thailand in the last few years. Gentlemen, dig deeply: the water buffaloes are worth it. And the Thai skanks are to be commended for being so culturally sensitive.

Carabu
06-15-04, 23:37
Sailing,

Tilac is on Soi Cowboy.

Carabu

Bill
06-17-04, 13:39
wayneking,

ask the traveller where to buy sexual toys and gadgets. he recently posted a picture of his huge collection that he uses. be very careful though. i read in pattaya mail that they recently fined the owner and confirep001ed his supply of sexual toys at his booth in a central pattaya mall. cited indecency.

Freeler
06-18-04, 04:59
Strange:

From the Pattaya Mail:
"Two-baht coin to be introduced
The government plans to introduce a two-baht coin in 2005."

I was offered a two baht coin as change over a month ago!?!?!?
Anybody else see the two baht?

The Traveler
06-18-04, 19:06
Bill, WayneKing

I bought my toys back home, not in the kingdom. As far as I know they are available at the Chatuchak market in BKK and at Royal Plaza in Pattaya. Don't ask me which shop, just heard that there is one at the 1st floor which sells them under the counter.

It's very nice when you take more than one girl. You fuck one and she is doing the second girl with a dildo or one girl works on the other one with a strap on who is giving you a BJ at the same time. Also keeps the girls busy when you intend to take three or more at the same time.

The Traveler
06-18-04, 19:15
Freeler

the 2 baht coin was already in use a couple of years ago. Also the 1bt and 5bt coins were different and no 10 bt coin available, only a 10bt note.

Andix
06-24-04, 02:46
Hi to all,

I am throwing in a question / subject that may or may have not been properly addressed:

Let's say that you are in Bkk or Pattaya and all of a sudden you get ill (let's say you get an ear infection or whatever). Obviously you don't have insurance here in Thailand. Where do you go and how much baht you have to spend for a doctor visit and treatment ? I hope it's not like in US where if you don't have insurance you are screwed and you pay through your nose ..

Anybody with this type of unfortunate experience and having knowledge on the subject ?

The Traveler
06-24-04, 17:53
Andix

How much you have to pay obviously depends on how ill you are. Is it just a cold or do you need surgery ?

As long as you travel with a golden or platin credit card you won't have any prob. Most credit cards include a health insurance for the first six weeks of your journey. So pay with the card, ask for a medical report in english and send all these documents to the insurance company including a copy of your passport (arrival stamp) and the ticket.

In BKK I would prefer the Bumrungrad and in Pattaya the Bangkok-Pattaya or PIC. All private hospitals but very affordable compared to europe and the US.

Smaller injuries / infections might set you back several hundred up to approx. 2.000 baht. Antibiotics are the most expensive thing. I once got a rota virus infection when traveling upcountry. I needed to stay at the PIC for one night cause my body was almost dehydrated. That set me back 8.800 baht for a day and a night with infusions. But I had the best room available, seperate bathroom, single occupancy, TV, VCR and huge video library, food from the PIC Kitchen restaurant (had to vomit and couldn't eat anything at all) and two nurses at 24hrs/day just for me besides my GF who was sleeping on the sofa in the room.

On check in they told me that I have to pay on a daily basis and that I have to drop my passport as a guarantee. NO WAY. So I was asking for the manager. When he finally showed up in my room we talked about lots of things but not a single word about money and I was never asked again. Always the same story, the people on lower level of the hierarchy have to follow some guidelines set up by the management but as soon as you talk to the manager itself it won't be a prob anymore.

Freeler
06-24-04, 19:08
Andix,

"Obviously you don't have insurance here in Thailand."

Do you REALLY travel without insurance for medical expenses?

Meaty
06-25-04, 04:03
Andix > Freeler's right with his post below.

I must say, to travel without medical / health insurance is mad, and could cost you your life in Asia.

Andix
06-25-04, 21:31
Freeler, Meaty,

I checked wth my medical insur. co. (UnitedHealthCare) and they do cover medical events outside US (by reimbursment after you come back), but only if it's considered emergency. So, I guess I'm ok.
Thanks for pointing out this important issue.

The Traveler,
Regarding medical coverage by a credit card, can you be more specific ? Does Visa or Mastercard cover you only if you purchased your flight ticket with them, or it doesn't matter..

Thanks to all.

Kilmarnock
06-30-04, 06:15
You have two ways to go for insurance, and which you choose would depend on the length of your trip. First, you could purchase short term medical insurance via your travel agent in the US, UK, etc. These plans typically cover you for a few weeks or a month, though some go for up to a year. The good news is they are pretty cheap, but the bad is that you pay first then they reimburse later (except for big cases). Reimbursement can sometims be tricky. Just get as many docs as you can.

On the other hand, if staying in LOS a while, you could get Blue Cross (BUPA) or one of the local plans. Blue Cross Thailand has a web site. This will cover you for pretty much everything.

As others have noted, outpatient services are fairly cheap by Western standards, even at Bumrnunrat Hospital, Thailand's best. So, you may just want to get inpatient coverage.

The catch is that Blue Cross doesn't cover preexisting conditions, though I am not sure how extensive their background checks are. Hope this info helps. Happy travels.

KM

Kilmarnock
06-30-04, 06:21
Wayneking,

Dildos can be hard to find in Thailand. I have seen them tucked away in small shops in MBK (Mahboonkhrong), and sometimes in a shop or two in Pattaya. But you may spend quite some time looking for them. Maybe some others onthe board might help, but if unlucky, I would just purchase them abroad and then try to subtly bring them in.

Let us know how you make out.

The whole sex shop industry, as one might see in the US, really doesn't exist in Thailand. Porn videos are abundant, but not in a sex type shop found abroad.

KM

The Traveler
07-01-04, 21:40
Andix

Both Visa Gold and Mastercard Gold and also Amex Gold will cover your medical expenses - mostly only emergencies - during the first six weeks of your stay. You do not have to pay your flight with them but you have to use them to pay your medical expenses at the hospital. You will also need a written health report in english and a copy of your ticket and the entry stamp in your passport. That's all.

It would be best to ask your bank or the credit card company which insurances are included and under which conditions they will pay.

Realize
07-03-04, 09:40
I will be going to Thailand soon, but I don't have a digital camera. Would it be worth my time to wait and buy the camera there, or should I buy it before I go. Which is economically preferable? Also, I wondering about an external hardrive for my computer. Would this be cheaper in Thailand?

Duniawala
07-04-04, 04:00
Realize

The answer is no to both.

Jaimito Cartero
07-04-04, 07:31
I've never seen a US Visa or Mastercard that covers (for no additional surcharge) for medical expenses.

Alistair
07-05-04, 14:06
What happened to “long time tacit agreement”?

Last October I went to Phuket and I had such a good time that I went again last week. I don’t know if I were extremely lucky last year or a bit less this year, but to my surprise something somehow changed in the long time schedule. As usual, I changed girl every night (not really butterfly, maybe more farfallone, since I am Italian), and with many of them long time didn’t necessarily mean: one late night bum bum, then sleep, then the wake up bum bum, as it happened to me last year. This time some of them just got away with the first fuck and a few cuddles, I am not a pushy person and this doesn’t represent a big deal for me, as long as the girl is funny and nice, so I let it be. I obviously don’t think that something happened in a few months and changed the rules that have been around a while, it was probably just me who bumped into some “wrong” girls. Anyway, just to know, how is this preventable providing that I don’t like to discuss fees, time and actions with the girl before the fucking (it’d make it predictable, that’s just what I don’t want) and that I am really not a pushy guy? Good luck and enjoy Thailand.

Freeler
07-05-04, 15:10
Alistair,

Why not agree on shorttime and let them stay longer if you so desire?

Jaimito,

I had one.
I cancelled the card and kept the $25p/a full travel insurance (medical+loss and theft for up to 60 days per trip:))

Joe Zop
07-05-04, 16:58
Freeler, was your card US-based? That was the point Jaimito was making -- it's different depending on where you are, and cards from the states don't have that option.

Freeler
07-05-04, 20:15
Joe Zop,

Nope, not US-based.
But remember that mastercards are issued by banks and different banks may have different 'extras'.

Gladiator
07-05-04, 20:41
LT always includes sex in the morning too and every single Thai pro is aware of that. Not providing sex in the morning is a scam, usually practised by cheeky hardcores.

On the few occasions when pros have refused to provide morning sex at the end of LT's I have always paid them 50% of the agreed rate (I always agree rates upfront). Sometimes they weren't happy with it, but it was 'take it or leave it', there was no room for discussions or negotiations, and I have never had a problem: I didn't have sex in the morning but they got only 50% of the payment.

If they try to con us we have to act accordingly.

Firedick
07-05-04, 20:44
My two bits,

If you're not a resident, DAN (Divers Alert Network) has some of the best coverage available, again IMHO. They cover medical emergencies (all, not just diving) whenever you're outside your home country up to and including air evacuation home. I pay $95 a year for this peace of mind.

www.diversalertnetwork.org

FD

Alistair
07-06-04, 15:36
Gladiator,

You certainly have a point when you say act accordingly when facing scams, but I guess not agreeing rates upfront might lead to these situations. I enjoy freelancers because of the “surprise” factor, I usually stay with the girl in the disco and just speaking and dancing with her gives away her attitude, so I take the risk.

It must be said, though, that not agreeing rates upfront puts me in a stronger position later in the morning (the girl who doesn’t provide sex in the morning or maybe empties my fridge is not going to get the same as the nice girl, is she?). All things considered though, your approach is certainly the safest.

Old Thai Hand
07-07-04, 05:22
FYI: Dildos and other accoutrements

Anything and everything is available in Khlong Ton Market near Chinatown (Yaowarat) in BKK. They are cheaper, too. Most in the US are made in China or Taiwan, anyway. So, it stands to reason that they would be cheaper here.

Where the market is located is in a bit of a jumble of streets and it's easy to get lost, if you're a rooky. But, it's worth the trip over there. There's all kinds of stuff on hand.

PurpleNGold
07-12-04, 22:02
i was pm'd with a question about advice for a 7-8 day trip to thailand. i figured that the answer was too long for a pm back, and also that others might find this info useful, so...

if i only had 7-8 days on my first trip, but knew what i know now, here's what i'd do:

arrival night (everytime i've gone there, i've arrived at about 12am and gotten checked into my hotel by 1):
* get some baht from one of the airport atm's on your way out. go upstairs and hop a taxi (bus is cheaper, but board consensus seems to be that it's too much trouble) to your hotel.
* stay in a sukhumvit hotel somewhere near soi 3.
-- the nana hotel has great location, but, i thought i read that it charges a joiner fee. i could be wrong about this (and have been told that i am) because i've always avoided it for this reason (ironic, no?). could someone who knows for sure let us know?
-- the mariott is a great place for this, but kinda pricey
-- the grand president is cheaper, but a bit further (still, this would be my choice)
* check in, take a quick shower (you've been in transit for 24 hours) and head out to nana. if you're out there before the bars close, head into the nana disco (across the street from the nana entertainment plaza and enter at the far end of the parking lot). the disco is full of chicks. you aren't too far from closing time, so just check out the girls and wait.
* after closing, stroll the parking lot looking for a girl. you can pick out any girl there and she should be willing to go with you lt for (1000-2000baht). take her back to your hotel and have fun. tell her you want her to be your guide the next day.

1st day:
* take your girl (hopefully she's compatible) and do a sightseeing tour.
* have her take you via skytrain to the river where you can catch a boat to take you to the royal palace (if the girl doesn't know, just ask the boat operators which pier to get off at). you could go by taxi, but it's lots more expensive and far less scenic.
* make sure to see wat po, the royal palace and wat arun (across the river). get a massage at wat po (the best massage school in sea).
* have your girl take you to a place to get good som tom. the best is from certain street vendors, but i can't think of how to direct you to them, so you'll have to settle for restaurant fare. this is spicy stuff, but, imho, it's the best food in the world. make sure you get some good thai food in bkk as, in the the places you'll be on the rest of your trip cater more to euro tastes and the food is not as good unless you get a guide to take you to local spots).
* go back to your hotel, fuck your girl, kick your girl out of the room, take a nap and get up in time to go out and find another girl.
* go get the full treatment at any of the nail/hair salons along sukhumvit. this is a treat not to be missed. i'm sure, if you want, you can get the girls to hook up with you after

the salon closes.
* go out around 8, head up to soi 13 or so and pick a girl out of the bars there. the barfine will be 2-300bt. take the girl st for 1000-1500bt. take her back to your hotel hump for a couple hours, then send her packing and head out again...
* cross sukhumvit and head to soi 8. in an alley, off of soi 8 you'll find [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900). head in, pick a girl, go upstairs and get a bbbjtcim for 600bt. this is just one of those, experience the atmosphere things, but the girls i used could really give a great bj.
* head down to nana and check out the go-gos. don't take a girl out of here as the barfines are overmuch, and too many of the girls are starfish. just drink some beers and enjoy the shows.
* head over to gulliver's on soi 5. you can play some pool and pick up a freelancer here. take her back to your room for st at a price of 700-1500bt. bang her for a while then kick her out. you can choose to head out again, or get some rest, you've got a busy day tomorrow.

day 2:
* wake up early enough to check out, get to the bus terminal on sukhumvit (can't remember the soi) and catch the first bus to pattaya.
* no sightseeing of note, but cheap pussy as far as the eye can see.
* get to pattaya and check into a hotel in south pattaya (eastinny or flipper are recommended).
* go out, wander around. enjoy some cheap seafood on the beach (this is probably the only non-mongering thing that i found worthwhile in pattaya) and maybe catch up on some z's.
* head out at night and check out walking street and all the ho's up and down beach road. take 'em st for 300-700bt. hump, kick out, repeat.

day 3:
* back to bkk and picking up girls at some freelancer spots (gulliver's, the street, nana disco). i don't recommend the thermae due to a bad experience with the staff. get to bed early...
* make sure to have a taxi (or moto-bike) take you to halem soapy. get the soapy experience (and make sure the girl gives you the rubber mat soap up as it's terrific :) this should cost 1500bt, don't let them overcharge you. if you threaten to walk out, they'll cave. don't bother with 2 girls, it's worse in this case.
* taxi/moto-bike to pantip and pick up some cheap software and movies (avoid the stuff that's just from a camera in a theater as it's unwatchable)

day 4-day before end of trip:
* hop a flight down to phuket (use south east asia airlines as it's the cheapest, and even with paying for an inflight meal it's still much cheaper)
* phuket is a great place. gorgeous white sand beaches, topless eurotrash and soi bangla is great.
* you can stay at a karon beach hotel which is nicer for the beach and what not, but staying in patong is closer to the action.
* spend your days relaxing on the beach, and your nights hunting in soi bangla.
* make sure to take a day to go on the james bond island trip, and get the trip where they take you canoing in the coves of some of the other little islands.
* make sure to take a day to go on the phi phi island trip (this is preferred over jb if you can only do one).
* order your side trips at the same time so you can get a better deal. i managed to get half-off the brochure price because i was paying for two trips for two people at the same time.
* if you find a tg who you want to enjoy the trips with, take her along, she'll be overjoyed.
* if you scuba dive, you can do this from phuket as well. the best is the similan islands, but those are usually 4 day liveaboards, so...

last day of trip:
* head back to bkk a day early (so as to avoid possible probs with delayed flights)
* get a salon treatement one last time (again, not to be missed)
* do as many short times as your pocketbook, father time and dr. phfizer will allow you.
* go to bed happy

day of departure:
* get to the airport early
* on your way out stop by the massage parlour in the airport. get a what service you can. some have said fs is available, but i've never tried.
* board the plane with a big ass smile on your face and don't let the post-bkk-blues hit you until you step off the plane back in your own country.

miscelaneous:
* absolutely stay away from patpong. it's pretty shitty, highly pushy, and far more common for rip-offs such as padded bills and problems with the girls. it's mostly just a tourist trap. better to hang in nana (sukhumvit soi 3) or soi cowboy (soi 22)
* while in phuket, try to contact tig (see a report i wrote about her back in march). pm me for her contact info. please don't forget a good camera. take some pics of her and post them or e-mail them to me. she had a fantastic body with marvelous, real, firm d cups. i only had my cell-camera, so the photos i got (and she didn't mind at all) were shitty :(

enjoy, and make me jealous :)

Scotty Monger
07-13-04, 02:18
PnG,

Your report is right on time! I just stumbled upon a good airfare to BKK from DFW, on Korean Air. I shall now RTFF, to prepare for a 10 day trip. Thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Luego

The Driver
07-13-04, 02:51
PnG, one heck of an itenary that will surely help!

Thanks mate.

Driver

Fat Shaft
07-13-04, 07:29
Guys,

I need some help here. I am off to Bankok with the Misus for a week, therefore my mongering chances are going to be fairly limited.

Need help and advice in the following areas

I am staying at the Ambassador Tower wing - Is that a decent Hotel

I read somewhere that they have a Health Centre, has anybody tried it for a massage, How much does it cost and are there any extras in there.

I am looking to buy (only if I get a good bargain) GOlf Equipment and Fishing Equipment, can a fellow monger please let me know where to go for the same.

I am also keen to find and meet a few Head Hunters. IF somone knows of any good ones, pls let me know

THanks in advance for all your help. i do know that I can count on you guys to help me.

So near and yet so far - Sigh!!

Ljohnson
07-13-04, 09:38
PnG -

Thank you for taking the time to write a very informative and helpful suggested itinerary. This is precisely the kind of report that I love to see on this forum.

Good work!

Ljohnson

PurpleNGold
07-13-04, 11:01
Glad the info is helpful :D If you want to pay for my expenses I'd be happy to help you out in person ;) (THIS IS JUST A JOKE, I couldn't go at the moment even if I were offered expenses and girls :(()

Scotty, how much is the airfare, and is there a link to it?

Not to be pushy, but, extending my itenerary based on 10 days...

With the extra days I'd take side trip to Kanchanaburi (this is where the famous river Kwai bridge is). It's a couple hours by train (the ride costs only 25BT). Plan on 3 days 2 nights (arrival, departure and one day sightseeing).

The afternoon of the arrival day can be used to charter a boat trip up and down the river. You'll get to see some of the war memorials and the bridge.

The next day, I'd take a day trip to Erawan National Park. If you are outdoorsy, a trip to Erawan falls and the hike to the top of the 7-tiered waterfall is something that you'll have fond memories of long after that LBFM (with whom you would otherwise have been bumping uglies) is no longer a path between neurons in your gray matter. When I went, it was spectacular, and, possibly, the most memorable day of my entire trip (check that, there was one day certainly better >:).

I didn't monger there (well, I brought my 'vulvar punching bag' with me) so I don't know what the scene's like. There was one restaurant, Blue something, that I ate at where the waitresses were obviously take-out.

Taking this trip would probably be based on whether you are there solely for mongering or want to do some sightseeing as well.

Don't forget to report on your adventures :)

Joe Zop
07-13-04, 14:37
Nice stuff PNG, shows how one can set things up. As a note to any newbies going, you should of course incorporate your own interests in the equation and there are tons of variations available depending on what you like -- some will prefer to do more sightseeing or shopping, some will prefer more time in Pattaya or at the beach, some to go to the north, etc. But this is a great example of how someone might actually spend their time.

Scotty Monger
07-13-04, 16:28
PnG,

I use both www.costamar.com (airline consolidator) and www.qixo.com (airfare search engine) to search for flights. I then go directly to the airline websites to compare the prices of the top picks from costamar & Qixo. In this case it was Korean Air (Delta codeshare) out of Dallas versus China Air out of LAX with a Continental flight from IAH-LAX.

Both options were similar in price, $775 all in. The Korean Air option is better, IMHO, because there are only 2 flight segments, both of which are non-stop. DFW to Inchon (14.5 hours), 3 hour layover, Inchon to BKK (5 hours). I think this is about as easy a route as you are going to find from middle America to BKK, since you can avoid LAX, SFO, etc... Be advised that I have only found this 2 segment option available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays. Otherwise, you will have to go though the People's Republic of California.

BTW, I'm an experienced SCUBA diver who has been diving all over the Caribbean. Does anyone have an opinion regarding the diving in Thailand. With 10 days, I assume I will have enough time to make a 2-3 day side trip to do some diving. I just don't want to haul all of my gear, take the extra time & expense, etc... if the diving isn't worth it. This is primarily a monger/sightseeing trip, with a little extra mongering thrown in for good measure!

Thanks again for the help. I will post a detailed trip report, with digital pictures, once I return. To date, my mongering activities have been confined to Tex/Mex border towns, so I'm looking forward to this trip. My existing trip reports can be viewed in the "South Texas Border towns" section of the Mexico forum, if you are interested.

Luego

Domino
07-13-04, 18:24
PNG:
1. Nana Hotel: no joiner fee at all. It is 1070 bt a night and they have a website.
2. The standard short time price seems to be from 800 to 1,500 bt, and 1.500 bt upwards long time.
3. A hooker does not make a god tour guide, especially one one has just met. A tour without a hooker makes a welcome break from the vulvar and vulgar.
4. For Pattay, you get off at Ekkami station, a few stops up from Nana on the skytrain. On the way back, you kleep your bag on the bus with you and get off early, where there is a skytrain.
5. Checkout at Nana is 2 pm
6.Guys should stock up on Viagra, condoms, KY jelly at the pharmacy bten Soi Nana and Soi 2 (beter and cheaper than others)
7. Pattaya: Moving away from Beach Road might be an idea. Flipper etc are too noisy for people like me. It is a tradeoff between quiet and convenience.
8. Thermae staff, the old women in partcular, are bad and too pushy looking for tips. Thermae has probably had its day.
9. Pattaya is much cheaperr than Bkk and the girls are more into long term, though this might be changing a little with the young and beautiful.
10. Pantip is beside the skytrain (a 5 minute walk)
11. There are other alternatives as Other Areas, Korat etc show.

Mofo Monger
07-16-04, 10:01
Scotty,

I just got back from scuba diving in Pattaya 3 weeks ago. Visability is not very good. There were some good wreck dives, but nothing to write home about. If you have the time. Go to Phuket, have been some sightings for whale sharks and large mantas. You won't see that in Pattaya.

What you will see in Pattaya is wall to wall girls. Slow season right now, so prices are good. And not to many fellow mongers to compete with.

I stayed at Nana, rates were 500 baht a night, with no joiner fees. This is a good time to go.

PosterLion
07-16-04, 19:20
PNG and Scotty Monger,

I've taken that flight from Dallas before on Korean Air. It's a good carrier. I've never flown China Air so I can't vouch for it.

Scotty Monger,

I'll go check out you're reports in the STBT section. I used to go to NL all the time! :)

poster

Dashing Don
07-17-04, 01:37
Hola Scotty,

I know I communicated with you on the Curacao board in March in advance of my trip back then. Funny enough, I'm also going to BKK in late August for 4 days and then to Saigon for 6 days. If you're going at that time, PM me. I posted the details on the Travel Plans section before I realized that there is a 'travel plan' section withing the Thailand board.

I bought round-trip tickets from Delta (KAL codeshare) from New York to BKK, for $900--with a three hour stop in Seoul. An excellent fare as in the past I have paid $1400+ to NWA.

Its been 18 months since I've been in BKK and I can't wait to experience Bangkok again. In the interim I went to Colombia, BA, curacao and the PI and much as I enjoyed the trips, nothing can beat the wildness and freedom of BKK, and the smiling, slim, Thai girls.

Later,

Don

JakeTheSnake
07-17-04, 17:30
LADYBOYS - why I hate them.

1. I will NEVER have sex with another MAN.

2. Who are they fooling? We all know they're MEN... Big hands and big feet are a dead giveaway.

3. Harrassing potential customers will get them NOWHERE. If they were more "user-friendly" they might have more customers.

4. They should target gay customers, not straight guys that will NEVER go for gay-lovin'.

5. They should be honest and be straight up about what sex they really are.

6. They lie, steal, and cheat to make a living.

Duniawala
07-18-04, 11:31
JTS

Looks like you had an unexpected encounter with a ladyboy. I feel sorry for you. In my experience I never had a ladyboy approach me. They are usually quiet and repond only to invites. Please don't make disparaging remarks about them. They also have to make a living.

Have a great time in LOS.

Supmam
07-18-04, 13:12
JTS,

Please don't generalise to the point of nonsense. I think the mistake (deliberate or otherwise by the punter) occurs because

SOMETIMES (addressing your points in order)

1) We are drunk and can't tell the difference

2) The difference is not as obvious as is made out here sometimes

3) They don't harass or are a nuisance

4) Who knows who is gay - try guessing which guys is a closet homosexual is not that obvious as you portray - and why would a gay guy have sex with someone who looks like a woman?

5) Transexual people aren't either girl or guy so they can't really say

and 6) That's just slander. Its like saying the samething about all bar girls or all strippers. Or all white people or all black people or all immigrants. Or all people who use prostitutes are evil. I think you must have had a bad experience - were you drunk? Or did you make a mistake?

Dashing Don
07-18-04, 18:00
JTS,

A reason NOT to hate ladyboys:

They're a part of the Thai population and appear to be tolerated. This is the same tolerance that allows you and me to visit Thailand, have fun banging their women, and leave without any problems.

Can you imagine what would happen if thousands of mongers were to descend on the USA (land of freedom) for the same reasons we go to Thailand? For christsakes, they'd call out the National Guard to defend the national honor etc. Mongers would be jailed for 'national security' reasons and 'public decency' etc. You know that this would be the response.

Maybe its because the thais are so slim, some of the ladyboys could fool anyone and are quite beautiful. You don't have to be gay to acknowledge this.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Don

Poobah
07-18-04, 18:42
Jake,

The only Ladyboys that are obvious are the obvious ones. You can be fooled, and you probably have, you just didn't know it.

Ljohnson
07-19-04, 01:35
JTS,

Think twice before using the "H" word (hate) on this forum. This Thai thread in particular has been the domain of way too much negative energy and we do not need more "hatred" infecting these pages. If you don't like ladyboys, fine. Keep it to yourself. I think I speak for some of us at least when I say we are not interested.

If you have some information about how men can find women for sex, that would be most welcome. Even reasonable questions on this topic are legitimate. If you are harboring hatred for any group, well, that's your concern.

By the way, I don't think you meant it this way, but your first item #1 (I will never have sex with another man) sounds like you've been having sex with men for years and are tired of it; now you are determined to "never have sex with another man." See what I mean? Could this possibly be a Freudian slip?

Carry on, and enjoy.

Best regards,

LJ

King Dong
07-19-04, 01:58
Question to the topic: (move it if it dosnt belong here but I think it someho does)

Thai lady boys, makes the mayority the operation because they dont like beeing man? Or only for the possible money they can get with prostitution?

No rhetoric question, I really dont know that.

Its just that in the more well of countrys the first one happens aswell.

And if JTS takes point 3 to 6 for real, guess lots of real girls would vanish from the picture too.

Firedick
07-19-04, 03:22
Scotty M.

As an experienced diver also, don't let anyone tell you that the diving anyplace except the Adaman Sea is OK. The viz on the gulf side sucks. Stick to sites out of Phuket and Krabi.

FD

Headhunter2000
07-19-04, 06:01
annoying shit thai girls say when you're fucking them:

'pit fai mai' = turn the lights out
'mai suay' = i'm not beautiful
'pum puy' = i'm chubby
'wan mak mak' = i'm very fat
'nom lek' (or 'meu lek') = i have small tits
'mai ow thuud' = i don't take it in the ass
'jiab' = it hurts!
'leo leo' = hurry up
'woo chi' = i have to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)
'mai chai' = no
'mai ow' = i don't do that
'mai dai' = i can't do that
'mai mee nong sao' = no, i don't have a younger sister

hh

Divine Baal
07-19-04, 13:48
Ok, I don't wanna spoil the picture room with stupid questions so I do it here instead.

There is plenty of nude and explicit pics taken from the typical hotel room but I wonder do you all add that to the deal or just pick up the camera and starts shooting?

I undertand that some won't like it but it can always be overcome with an added tip?

Going to bring my digicam with me next time since I prefer to "develop" the pictures at home with my copies being the only ones and therefor needs some pointers.

Old Thai Hand
07-19-04, 14:32
HH2000

I like your list. But a few corrections in your transliteration ( I now what you meant, though).

wan mak mak = very sweet
uan mak mak = very fat

meu lek = small hands
milk lek = small breasts (silent k in milk = mill, sounds like meal)

jiab = small chick(en)
jep = it hursts

mai aow yet thi tuud = I don't do it in the ass (your is right. this is more to the point, though, i.e. 'I don't want you to fuck me in the ass'.)

Otherwise, right on the money.

Add the following.

yai mak mak = you're too big

mai chawp = I don't like (what you're doing, want to do)

mai mee nguhn = I don't have any money

mai phaw nguhn = not enough money

mae (pa, chan) mai sabai = my mother is (my father is, I'm) sick ( goes with 'I don't have any money')

khun mot lang (nong chai nawn) = you don't have any power ('little brother' is sleeping)

ai = shy (goes with 'turn off the lights')

set laeo = I'm finished (goes with 'hurry up')

set laeo mai = Aren't you finished, yet? (goes with 'hurry up')

Scotty Monger
07-19-04, 23:38
Don,

Sure, I remember our discussions regarding Curacao. Unfortunately I wont be in LOS at the time of your trip. In fact, I had to push my trip back 6 weeks due to work issues. I ended up purchasing my tickets over the weekend, flying EVA Air, through Taipei. Instead of going through Dallas (I live in Austin), I can fly direct to LAX on American, then EVA to BKK via Taipei. Turns out the total travel time (including layaovers) is shorter on this route, and the cost was the same, $756 from Austin. I'm told that EVA is an excellent carrier as well, but I'm not down on KAL, as they have improved greatly over the past 5 years. BTW, I'll be on the ground in LOS for the first 2 weeks of November.

FD & Mofo,

Thanks for the no BS input. I will head far south if I decide to dive.

JTS,

I have been approached by numerous TS's during my monger runs to NLBT in Mexico. They are attempting to make a living the same way the female *****s are making their's. If I suspect they are TS's, I will ask them. Only one has every denied it. After I grabbed his balls, I asked him to reconsider his answer, or I would continue to squeeze. Of all of them, the only one that upset me was the one who lied. After he confessed the obvious, I bought him a beer and told him it was better to be an honest and alive TS *****, rather then a lying and possibly dead TS *****. I told him that some *******, like yourself, might not react favorably to finding out they are screwing another man, and do something stupid. This "stupidity" might result in violence being commited upon said TS *****, or more likely, the offended ******* would speak and/or write sophomoric over-generalized BS about why he "hates" lady boys.

I see that you have chosen the latter.

Luego

Joe Zop
07-20-04, 04:26
Well said, all regarding katoeys, but lets also simply remember that LOS is not only popular among hetero but homosexual mongers. My last time in Chiang Mai, I had dinner several times with a friend of a friend, an elder German gay, and his business was arranging tours in LOS and elsewhere in SEA for his gay clients, and he said his business was always good, if dangerous at times, as the attitude JTS has is far from exclusive.

The trick, as Scotty Monger aptly says, is for both parties to make sure they're getting what they're seeking, whatever that happens to be. No reason to be a jerk about it on either end of the equation, and while there are certainly some katoeys who fit some of JTS' points, the same can be said of some percentage of ladies in the trade, as well as some percentage of mongers.

But let's get real -- it's not as though there's some sort of absolute gaydar so katoeys can know positively who's looking for what. I've never had the least bit of problem simply making clear I'm only interested in those born and not manufactured as female.

Sam007
07-20-04, 22:14
I will have to be calling back to the US from Thailand quite a bit, does anyone have any suggestions on calling cards?

Old Thai Hand
07-21-04, 16:06
Sam007,

Hatari Wireless has cheap calling cards. I'm not sure of the exact rate. But, I think it is something like 6 baht/minute.

Their office is in The Maneeya Center, Chidlom BTS. The building is between Mater Dei Institute and Amarin Plaza. There's a ramp from the station right into the building.

LittleBigMan
07-21-04, 18:20
Sam007,

For a number of years, I have been using a International Phonecard primary for the US. " Lenso Phonecard " you could see these phone booth in Thailand they are yellow. Mostly in the tourist area's.
If you are going to have long conversation this might not work for you. Reception is not always the best. For myself, I call home to check my messages and to check on my folks only! Also these booth can get hot and the one's without booth you have the foot and traffic noise, can be a problem.

If you have a world phone, just get a local chip replacement for 200baht and change the frequency. You can buy local and International minutes.

LBM

SirHumpsaLott
07-23-04, 07:18
Hello mongers,

Just a quick question; Just how much money is enough to bring to the P.I. and Thailand? Not counting the airfare and hotel, I was thinking maybe about $4000.00 U.S. for two weeks. With the prices some of you guys mentioned, that seems to me that it would go a long way. Any other suggestions?

Any info on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Lorenzo
07-26-04, 07:57
Sirhumpsalott,

How much to bring depends entirely on what you want to do and how high flying a life style you want to lead. For example, is breakfast included with your hotel? What type of restaurants do you want to eat in? How do you plan to get around? Taxi, metro, tuktuk? And how many times a day do you want to fuck? How much incountry travel are you planning? Do you plan to do a lot of sightseeing?

Having asked these questions, I can say with absolutely certainly that US$4000 for two weeks should certainly enable you to live quite lavishly in Thailand, going anywhere you want, eating anywhere you want, and fuckling as much as you want. Be sure to keep it in your hotel safe if you're bringing cash.

Lorenzo

Ljohnson
07-29-04, 06:21
you know, guys, it is really rather flattering that i can provoke domino so easily. sometimes i do it intentionally and other times he takes me completely by surprise. that just adds to the fun of it all.

i have not communicated with him for quite some time now, but as soon as he reads that i have written anything to anyone on any subject, he goes off on one of his tirades. he really is too easy. i need someone to challenge me.

how many times has he reminded me of my report on the precious "breakfast coupons?" he loves that one. and he relishes how i "boasted" about moo riding to the airport with me. i have been reminded what a "fool" and "idiot" i am more times than i can count. (i knew that years ago. he didn't need to tell me.)

i love the logic he has used repeatedly, when he says, "ljohnson lost because he is a loser" or "ljohnson is foolish because he is a fool." well, you can't argue with logic like that.

he must type very fast so i'll give him a high score on words per minute but he might look into the fine art of proofreading. his spelling errors are atrocious (did i spell that right?) but i can usually decipher most of what he has to say.

another classic is when he says i am pathetic because i go back through all his old posts. then, almost in the same breath, he gives the membership my entire life story (as depicted here.) he knows how many times i have been to pattaya, that i "discovered" beach road on my last trip, and other details even i had forgotten. like i said above, it really is flattering that he would devote so much time to learning about me and then write volumes and volumes, all devoted to pathetic little me. it almost makes me wanna cry, i'm so happy.

his leaps of logic are astounding. 1ball posted a picture of himself and his brother and sister around a wading pool when they were about 3 or 4 years old. he posted it in the context of a joke with big slong about penis size. it was amusing. not high comedy but, hey, we take our humor where we can get it. i responded that the girl in the picture (who was about 4 years old) looked familiar and i thought i had seen her in pattaya. now, right there, wouldn't you think i just might be kidding? i asked for her email address or cell phone number. 1ball, chiming in with the joke, said i could have her for 1,000 baht plus bar fine. i asked if that included bbbj and cim.

first of all, it was so obviously a joke. second, the girl would be in her 40's or 50's (i imagine) by now so there was no discussion of sex with minors. but i guess we are not allowed to joke about such things. i think some of the best humor is outrageous and pushes the bounds of good taste. this is a sex forum, for god's sake, are we required to restrict our humor? i guess so.

shortly after that, mr.blond in the pattaya section, asked about thailand in april. i replied, describing it a bit and i referred him to two photos i posted in the photo section. one of the photos had some kids in it with water guns (it was the water festival.) domino lost it. i was accused of being a ****, a fool, an idiot, contributing to child prostitution, etc. i gotta give domino credit. he was relentless. i foolishly tried to explain that the photo may have violated the "letter of the law" but was consistent with the "spirit of the law." i should have known better. i was trying to have a rational discussion with domino. at that point i did not realize he was the former skinless. i guess i should have known.

then, an interesting thing happened. i did go through some old posts. this was when i was trying to see when the skinless posts ended (5-16-04) and the domino posts began (5-17-04.) i inadvertently stumbled across the now infamous "smoking gun" (domino says it's not a smoking gun, but i thank him for the term.) it turns out that on 5-16-04 he, domino, in his former guise as skinless, had posted a picture of some **** boys in thailand during songkran. it's still there in the korat thread. what was beautiful was that this picture was qualitatively identical to the one he was skewering me for posting. thailand, songkran (water festival) **** boys. i announced this to the forum and do you know how he reacted?

he never even ackowledged it (how could he?) instead, he started the name calling. and it has not stopped. name calling, the highest form of debate.

so, thank you, domino. no one has paid this much attention to me since my hired girlfriend in pattaya who rode to the airport with me. come to think of it, you've got her beat because she fell asleep, whereas you apparently stay up nights thinking of new (actually old; you have started repeating yourself) ways to insult me.

if you are single, domino, and if anything ever happens to my wife, will you marry me? i think we could get along just swimmingly.

have a safe cruise, my love. and don't forget to write.

l (stands for love) johnson

Domino
07-29-04, 06:35
I thought L might have stood for El Johnson but that would have given you some "wit" credibility. And that would break my thesis.

Your post below sounds really stupid. You lost, loser. Admit it. If you think the joke about coming in the mouth of a child or someone's sister is funny, just make that joke to someone, like a tuk tuk driver and see what happens.

Your post does not belong here, loser johnson as there is no "general Information" in it, only a genteel flame on me and admissions of your possible homo tendencies. I still have a few more hours to check in on you. Take my advice. Hold off a few days and then go at it with The Traveller and the others. That way, you might not look so stupid.

On the subject of my typos, discuss that with The Travller. He made the same point but in a better way. ljohnson, do what you are good at, which is probably not much.

So, the gf fell asleep on the 2-3 hour trip to the airport. Loser!

And the breakfast coupons? That was your only tangible information in your first 79 posts.

In your sneaky email to me, you said you advised TT to shut up as the more he said, the more stupid he sounded. Same same as you. or should that be shame shame as you.

Ljohnson
07-29-04, 06:40
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Freeler
07-29-04, 08:09
Jeez,

So I've returned home to find the Domino and Ljohnson bonding pages...

Ljohnson
07-29-04, 08:14
Freeler -

Welcome back.

That's right. My true self has been revealed. I figured since he and I have been fighting like husband and wife, we might as well get it out in the open.

Domino loves me, too. One day he will admit it.

P.S. He's the wife. ( I hear he is quite adept at the "reach around.")

1Ball
07-29-04, 12:43
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

PosterLion
07-29-04, 14:59
I'M IN A WEIRD MOOD

Okay... Here is the deal. I am in a weird mood and I am tired of reading posts where people assume one person feels a certain way and then uses that assumption as an argument to prove that they are a bigger phallic symbol than the rest of the masses.

Now... If you want my opionion (not based on any fact whatsoever), I would say that that is all all of us are really doing here. But it's fun right? And hence the assumption of future glory, to be the one that is obviously having more fun than anyone else. I stand by it! I stand by it so strongly that I can say I will relish the day that I have won all and everything! Yes, I am a wicked man, I am a sick man. My liver hurts.

Now you might think I say this as a boast and you can believe that if you like, I don't mind one bit. It is normal I tell you absolutely normal normal normal!

But please do stop your snickering for just one moment. I have something so phallic to say that I (yes I!) can't even answer it! WHAT! Can you imagine?

It is a simple question (if under the effects of morphine or Scotch or some other addictive substance). And if you are not addicted to anything then so be it! It's all the merrier! :)

For those of you that want a serious challenge, I have a question: "What is your purpose?"

That is all,
poster out...

P.S. this is probably too serious for such a serious board. :)

Scotty Monger
07-29-04, 16:40
D. aka S.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

The Traveler
07-29-04, 19:33
Domino

I thank God for your existence, you lighten up my life in this dark world. Reading your posts always keeps me smiling.
Again, thank you (you said you are God, if not please ignore it).

BTW, may I remind you that the only info of your last several hundred posts was a pizza recipe. :D

Ljohnson
07-29-04, 19:50
Posterlion -

I enjoyed and appreciate your substance induced (or at least substance aided) observations and comments. Too serious for this board? Probably, but one of the beauties of a forum such as this is that we need not limit ourselves. It is all just words (well, except for the photos, but you get my point.)

By the way, I want to commend you on using the words "that that is all all" and having it be grammatically correct. I had to review that one a couple of times.

I am a strong advocate of fun. I do not, however, harbor any desire to feel I am having more fun than anyone else. I do enjoy a good debate. I also enjoy having the upper hand in any conquest, be it debate, tennis, legal case, whatever. There is a certain satsfaction that comes from one's opponent acknowledging that you have the upper hand (or that you win, if you will.) But the greater satisfaction comes when I am confident of my own position. That is where integrity (perhaps my favorite virtue) comes in. When I know that I have been true to (honest with) myself and have acted accordingly, I can move move on to my next conquest with the satisfaction that I have fought like a good soldier. And one could say that when I do that I am "having fun." (I make it sound really boring, don't I?)

Here on this board we toss words back and forth. Some of the members assume different identities. Not just different names (we all do that) but different personas. Some members try to project an image of someone they dream of being; a fantasy person created with words. I am not one of them. I use a fictional name and I don't reveal much personal stuff, but the man I present here is who I am. I sometimes get silly (as with my love letters to Domino) and I sometimes provoke (when it seems so easy and appropriate to do so) but I basically just try to get along, contribute when I have somehing to say, and generally be a good "citizen" of the WSG Forum. That, for me, in this context, is fun.

Do you go back and read your posts? I do. I sometimes review them carefully, remembering what I was thinking as I wrote them, and what was my "purpose." (There's that word.) I enjoy reviewing my posts. That is probably extremely narcisistic but it is part of my fun (kind of like masturbating; making myself feel good.)

So, what is my "purpose?" I don't know. Like I said, I like to have fun. In order to really have fun, I must maintain a certain level of integrity, which can require effort. But well worth it. It makes the fun that much more fun.

Ljohnson

The Traveler
07-29-04, 20:33
Posterlion

what's my purpose ?
In short : communication.

And as a small addition I find it funny how Domino a.k.a. Skinless is making a fool out of himself all the time he let us trigger him. He is so predictable and anyone with just a tiny bit of common sense can see what a fool he is. Yes, it's boring sometimes, because he isn't able to move and always repeats the very same crap, but that shows his weakness even more.

But I wonder why he totally lacks of humor, irony and other stylistic techniques. He tries to lecture you and your writing but seems to be very limited in his own writing most of the time.

Joe Zop
07-29-04, 21:04
Gotta disagree with you, TT, on Domino's writing ability. He is not always a careful writer, in that he makes frequent errors in structure and so forth, but that is clearly due to inattention rather than ability. When he feels it important, and wants to be precise, he absolutely is. He has an excellent observational sense, he has a fine sense of irony and humor when he decides to use them, and he is an educated and far-ranging poster. Yes, he has various peccadillos, as do most, and gets too personal and personally involved at times, but one is far more likely to find a spark of creativity in his perspective and approach than can be found from pretty much any other poster in this section.

And as far as him being someone who gets triggered, even though I recognize that is the theme de jour, the simple truth is there are plenty of other folks here who dance that same dance.

PL, is your purpose query a life question or a forum question?

The Traveler
07-29-04, 21:10
Joe Zop

I do not say that he doesn't have the abilities, it's just that he doesn't use them that often.
Knowing that he is capable of more I expected him to discuss this serious matter with the seriousness it deserves. I never expected him to be so irrational. I tried to argue with him but he prefered to stick to personal attacks and character assasinations. Hard to believe that this was the same person like our beloved Reverend John T. Skinless. I tried to keep emotions out of the discussion, but as LJohnson already pointed out, if Skinless got no arguments he switches to bad language. Sad to see so much potential wasted that way.

And yes, we all have our weak points and can be triggered.

As always I appreciate your objective point of view and thank you for reminding me to stop those foolish games. It was fun for a while but even the best thing has an end. :)

Take care

Ljohnson
07-29-04, 21:29
Joe Z -

I agree with you. Domino is very bright; ruthlessly so. He is dishonest in his debate style and fights dirty, but that is true of a lot of "successful" people. I put successful in quotes, as true success demands integrity, which Domino lacks in my opinion. But I have no doubt that he is very successful, and a "winner" as much of the world defines that term. I wonder to what degree he is at peace with himself, though.

I have read his posts in other sections. The guy writes very well (better than I) and has a highly functioning intellect. He is clever and has a sharp wit and sense of humor when dealing with someone he likes and respects (I'm not one of them.)

My problem with Domino is that he personalizes a debate, is an intellectual bully and, amazingly, for someone otherwise so bright, easily descends into name calling when his back is against the wall. In our recent debate, as soon as I pointed out that he had posted a photo almost identical to the one he was ridiculing me for (I guess he had forgotten about it) his back was against the wall and he had no defense on the merits. So, he started calling me names. He studied all my previous posts, looking for a chink in my armor. The best he could do was to make fun of some stuff I had posted. Then he began to repeat himself, over and over. He really spent a lot of time and words on me. He whined to Jackson at length.

It was not Domino's best moment, by any means. He was clearly in defensive mode, squealing like a stuck pig. The evil side of me delighted in his desperate plea, as he tried to convince himself of the rightness of his position. Interestingly, much of his vitriol came after I exited the discussion. That was the best part for me (my evil side, again) listening to his cries in the wilderness, vainly attempting to convince himself and others (especially himself) that he had "won" this silly battle.

Near the end of the Traveler/Skinless fiasco, I asked Skinless (now Domino) to consider the following:

"When another person REALLY gets under your skin; I mean REALLY irritates you, ask yourself this question: What is it that I CANNOT STAND about MYSELF that I am seeing in this person right now?

Not a bad question to ponder.

Yes, Domino is extremely bright and a good writer. He has some character flaws, as do I and the rest of us. I regret that he must make it all so personal.

I wish him well.

Ljohnson

The Traveler
07-29-04, 21:46
LJohnson

may I add that he did the very same thing to me.
I dared to make a joke about him and Freeler, no bad intentions, just fun. I guess he didn't liked my joke so he took the effort to scroll back through all my posts and found two pics posted 3 weeks before and which I used to issue a warning.

That started his personal war and character assasination. All that crap as retaliation for a joke. Really poor if you ask me.

JuiceSpike
07-29-04, 23:03
Ljohnson,

I agree with you, PizzaMan is bright, sometimes too bright for his own good. He is successful to the point he is bored with it. He can zero in on something and get completely stuck, obssesed and if it does not go his way he will bark, bark and bark. Great guy to meet. He writes in her almost with his eyes closed and fast, his fingers trying to catch up to his thoughts and hence all the errors. But, when he writes seriously (not necessarily in this forum) he is brilliant.

Some of you will think I'm defending him but I'm not. He does not need any help. He has his own universe (can't you tell?). I'm just making an observation of him. He is insane only when he wants you to believe he is. No wonder he is full of contradictions. He seems predictable but he is not. He wants you think he is. Sometimes the illusion of something feels pretty good but the reality is so different. Maybe it keeps you guessing.

You can define success however you want. The bottom line is that true successful people have their own definition they created for themselves of what success is. PizzaMan has his own for sure.

juice

JackDaniels
07-29-04, 23:07
This section of the Thailand board is quite boring.

Meaty
07-30-04, 04:05
JD > unless you enjoy reading posts by people trying to prove they know more about other people than those people do.....nah, boring. And the information is related to General Information in Thailand because......ah, yes, at some point in your life you were in thailand so now we must all learn the inside out of what makes you tick, and when we discover it we must attack it as wrong, cool.

Member #2001
07-30-04, 05:22
You guys sound like a bunch of old women with nothing better to do then rumor and gossip.

This thread is no longer interesing to go to.

Freeler
07-30-04, 08:46
Jeeeez,

So now the kiddyfucker compares Ljohnson to himself.

Ljohnson may be self-admitted fool(...), but the kiddyfucker is a self-admitted kiddyfucker.
There is more than a small difference between the two.

Just another kiddyfucker quote:
"And yes, we all have our weak points and can be triggered."
In his case by children...

Joe Zop
07-30-04, 15:02
Ljohnson -- so, what is it that you CANNOT STAND about YOURSELF that you are seeing in Domino right now? :D

In any event, you can tell it's low season, as most of the posts now (with the exception of GettingTang's excellent and hopefully ongoing field reports) are about other posters. It would be far more useful and productive to discuss Thai politics, economics, history, or even to get PosterLion to do a discourse on contemporary Thai literature he's been reading. The only really useful information that comes from someone on this forum saying something about anyone is what people post about themselves. Otherwise it's like a bunch of people describing in great detail what it's like to take a space walk because they've seen a handful of the pictures.

JuiceSpike
07-30-04, 15:34
joe,

well said - i will stop giving speeches about other members...

low season

i think this is good time to be in thailand. i just came back from there and i found the following good points about low season:

1. fewer tourists. more likely to be able to make deals on hotels, air fares in thailand and the region and less crowed bars, go-gos, etc.

2. girls: lots of them, many options and also willing to negotiate their fees. some people say that all the pretty ones go home during the low season but i did not find this to be true. pattaya had a huge amount of girls and few guys. bangkok same thing.

3. the weather: almost the same as in high season while i was there. in bangkok it rained once or twice of the 3 weeks i was there. samui same thing and in pattaya it did not rain for the 5 days i was there.

juice

PosterLion
07-30-04, 23:46
ljohnson,

to answer with "i don't know", is a very brave and highly irregular answer. i commend you. i have received that answer one time only, by a brazilian. "what is your purpose?", is a question i used to ask people in bars back when i lived in america. i asked it when i got bored with watching them. most of the time the answer was something like, "to get through life unrep001hed." what a ridiculous notion and what a waste of a life! :)

now that i've commended you it's a little hard to say that your answer is my answer, but it is. i haven't got an f'ing clue. i suspect most of yall know that though! :)

yes, it is low season and my favorite time of year in thailand. my only reason for saying that is because it rains almost everyday and it is generally not too hot outside and outside is inside in my case, as the windows and doors are almost always open.

i apologize for being so boring these last few days. i admit i have not contributed anything of worth to this board for a over a week. i will now try to reverse that problemo.

this is not much of a contribution but it is something. i was in the beer garden on soi 7 last sunday morning (about 11:30am) when two girls (and there were quite a few girls in there for such an early time) propositioned me. they said that for 500 baht each i could have the company of two women at the hotel of my choice. maybe that means it is low season. on the other hand, maybe it just means i've been here long enough to not be a sucker anymore. that is a statement that is obviously up for debate! did i go with them or not? was it a good deal or not? hmmm... :)

right now is certainly not a bad time to be in bangkok.

tonight i went to the birthday party of a friend. he is now the ripe young age of 53 and a mere 10 years and 11 months older than myself. i hope i am in such fine shape ten years from now. he is a splendid fellow and it is from his balcony that i took the "50,000 baht view" photo.

to all, i bid you farewell on this night.

poster...

Biz99
07-31-04, 05:12
low season deals are everywhere right now, but for some of them you need to prove resdent status, such as a local drivers license. even for a tourist, your bargaining power is very good right now.

in the past few weeks, i have been to kanchanaburee, khao yai and pattaya and all of them have been pretty empty, especially mid week. there is no problem getting hotels anywhere and the pricing has been good.

although pattaya never really gets empty any more, the tourist numbers are way down at this time of year. aside from the chinese tour groups and the expats, there are few people around. the staffing levels in the bars falls off right now, especially in the beer bars which will have fewer than half the girls that will be there in a few months. at the same time, you can walk past beer bar after beer bar and there are no customers in any of them. your handsomeness goes up a lot in those circumstances.

as for the weather, no rainy season is the same. in bangkok, we have been getting a daily rain but it has been in the evenings. last night it poured biblical amounts and if you were out in the bars you would have been soaked. you can plan around that, and even when it rains it is still warm and not uncomfortable. residents wear sandals a lot at this time of year.

the police have been all over soi cowboy lately, and to a lesser extent nana, although the raids have little effect on the punters if you are not worried about a [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) test catching you with any indications of drugs. it does send the thin crowds elsewhere in a hurry.

there are the usual numbers on the street, although that is always pretty random.

the new subway provides great connections to the soapies now, and until the queen's birthday you can go anywhere for 10 baht, which is a bargain.

all in all, one of the best times of the year.

The Traveler
07-31-04, 14:16
gollum in wonderland

gollum is back to wonderland. he loves it, good food, lots of pussy and most important, it's cheap.

he walks on a street close to the beach (let's call it beach road), he knows there is a lot of cheap pussy available. suddenly he sees a young chica which will fit his needs, he stops and asks her "how much" ? she wants 500, but gollum is no sucker, so he tries to bargain and offers 200. the girl denies and insists on 500. same with all the other girls, damn it's high season.

so gollum decides to move upcountry. he knows the country very well - even knows the name of the temple with the highest chedi in wonderland, how impressive. in central wonderland is a place with a nice park with even cheaper pussy. he takes the bus and after several hours he is in heaven. pussy all around for 200-300 baht, his upper limit for the services in question.

again he starts to walk around, this time in the park and there she is, an innocent young girl. he must have her, so again same question "how much" ? this time the right answer 300. but gollum is a good guy, he isn't only cautions with the contents of his wallet, he also cares about the girls. he would never fuck 17yr old kids, only 18yr old women.

the brave guy he is he asks her "how old" ? she says "18". even though he knows that girls in wonderland never lie about their age, he sticks to his rule "no id no go", so he also asks for her id. she provides it and it proves that she was born in the year 2529. gollum is smart, he knows in wonderland it's 2547. now the first prob occurs, he has left the calculator in his room. as already said, gollum is as smart as mcguyver, and he starts counting using his fingers and toes. after several attempts he made it, two toes left. yes confirmed, she is 18.

deal done. he grabs her and moves to his rented out room. he doesn't live there alone, but he doesn't care. the few ants and bugs do not eat much of his cookies, so no prob at all.

he starts to undress and when the girl - sorry woman - sees his little pecker she says "mickey mouse ben jaat kong khun, tchai mai ?" with a smile on her face. gollum understands "oh no, this one is too big" and is proud about himself. his self confidence solely depends on the size of his dick (it changes from time to time :)) which finally explains his strange behaviour and mood changes.

nevertheless she gives him a good bbbj and after that he fucks her brains out. he is a real man !
the woman he fucks now constantly says "djaeb djaeb" so she must very horny he thinks. anyway, a real man doesn't care if the women he fucks have an orgasmn or not. later on he pays her and she leaves with a sad face. guess she must been in love with him.

but after all the girl has a dark secret. she didn't lie to gollum saying that she is 18yrs old cause people in wonderland call themselve 18 immediately after their 17th birthday. not like those strange westeners who only call themselve 18 after their 18th birthday.

she is happy that gollum can't read her language and therefore wasn't aware that she was born in october (on her id the month of birthday is written as a word, not a number). now it's april and she will turn 18 in about six month.

she knows gollum is a good and honest guy. the whole time he was talking about his good heart, how much he cares about the innocent ****d and that he would like to donate to father ray's orphanage situated at sukhumvit/naklua not too far from where he came from, but he never made it because he is too busy in wonderland and he knows a guy, who he used to call kiddyfucker and who is donating every year. he doesn't want anything in common with this guy. he was also talking about a "wsg charity" and he mumbled a few excuses why he didn't donate too but she doesn't understand. all she knows is, that he talks a lot about his good heart, he must be a good guy. anyway, he had just donated to her showing his mercy for the poor and innocent, yes he is a good guy.

so she keeps silent, otherwise he would have to turn himself in to local authorities or he might commit suicide if he would know the truth. this way his conscience is clear.

mr. freeler, does it somehow sound familiar to you ?

JackDaniels
07-31-04, 14:22
Biz999 - that is a great report.

Hopefully, others will follow your example and the boring reports will soon cease.

Cheers.

PosterLion
07-31-04, 18:16
TT,

I've only read the first paragraph and I am laughing my arse off! This has got to be the funniest post on WSG to date. Okay now, leave me alone. I am going back to my reading.

Maybe I'll take notes on your writing style. :)

Okay, I am editing now. It is not funny in the end. Nice post for the land of hope and melancholy.

poster...

Bill
07-31-04, 23:20
pl,

do you know who you are backing? have you read the now closed "traveller and skinless discussions?" maybe you didn't see the **** young girls' photos that *********** posted and then was forced to remove. in case you didn't see them, some were disgustingly young. would you trust him alone with your younger sister or neice/nephews? now would you? don't forget the saying "you are judged by the company that you keep."

PosterLion
08-01-04, 15:02
bill,

i understand your concern, but i am not backing anyone here. i just laughed at the story and then stopped laughing as the conclusion wasn't funny. try to see this from my perspective.

i've been reading this board for about two years and freeler has been notorious for posting about the 200 baht screw. also, tt has been notorious for talking about **** girls. i never tried to get freeler to stop his posts but i did intervene, although in a subtle way with tt.

i advised him that this board is not for the under 18 crowd and gave him my thoughts that we should respect jackson and stay cool and above board (as in above 18).

but please do let me have a laugh. the beginning of that story was an excellent parody of the 200 baht screw. i could not help but laugh at it!

now... tt... why you gotta keep rufflin' da feathers man?

poster...

p.s. i wouldn't trust any of you guys with my sister.

Joe Zop
08-01-04, 15:14
Just can't give it up, can you TT? You deserve all the grief you're going to get -- you obviously must love the attention.

Apac Boy
08-01-04, 15:22
i am here to stand up for traveler. i've met up with him on two separate trips to thailand, spent a total of about a month with him and he is as kewl as a person as anyone else i've met. not once when we were together did he try and fuck **** girlz on purpose and i have seen him check ids on numerous occasions.

i also consider freeler a kewl guy too even though we never met.

ok, just passin' thru... goddamn jz, u have 1,600 posts?!?!?
tapioca

JackDaniels
08-01-04, 17:17
I keep looking at "Thailand - General Info" for general info but all I keep finding is drivel.

Extremely boring.

Next time I can't get to sleep, I will read this section for its soporific content.

The Traveler
08-01-04, 18:18
Bill

Please do not lie. I posted two pics and issued a warning that the girls dsplayed are 17yrs old and therefore should be avoided.
I wasn't forced to remove them. Jackson kept them cause my intent was clear and they were not nude
I later on asked Jackson to remove the pics cause I was fed up by those who deliberately misunderstood my intent and were just looking for a fight. You know, you are one of them.

The Traveler
08-01-04, 18:18
Joe Zop

I just posted a story that could be true, no insults, no bad language, just a question at the end.
Why don't you ask Freeler to stop insulting me ? He just did without provocation from my side.
Anyway, the story might be helpful for all newbies who would follow Freeler's system which I just proved again to be full of traps.

The Traveler
08-01-04, 18:38
pl

i am not notorious for talking about ****d. just defend myself or answer to unproven accusations.

half a year ago i ran into two and was aware that it is a prob. i therefore issued a warning to other forum members to be careful, i guess it is a honorable intent.

nothing happened for at least 3 weeks till i made a joke about skinless and freeler. skinless took the effort to scroll back all my posts and finally found those two pics. from that time he started a character assasination campaign against me and a few trolls like freeler and bill joined in.

i would have dropped to comment on that issue long ago if the character assasination would have ended. all i do is pointing out that my beloved trolls might have fallen into the very same trap. no one of us is immune against it as long as we are willing to pick up girls in the age range of 18-20. freeler and skinless call the girls they pick up women to give the impression they are only picking up older ones. but we had learned during our discussion that they are also picking up younger ones also in the dangerous age range of 18-20. in their reports they often mentioned girls in that age range too. how can they say they haven't fallen in the very same trap with 100% certainty ?

they make it even worse by calling a 17yr old prostitute a kid. just to give the impression that she was extremely young which wasn't the case. a kid is someone in the age 14 at best and below. they also presume that i target them deliberately which is not the case. i think there is a huge difference between running into a 17yr old prostitute or deliberately being after kids at the age 12,10, 8 or younger, hijacking them at playgrounds or similar places to abuse them.

i also were talking about just two incidents but skinless/domino wants to dramatise it and is talking about "a large number". i don't know about his math skills, but he should have read less literature and took more effort at the math courses.

or just read below. bill keeps in line by lying and talking about "disgustingly young" ones. she was almost 18yrs old just like the girl in my story.

also have a closer look who is flaming me. it's just a handful who grouped up. to name them, skinless aka domino who felt the need to change his id for some unknown reason, freeler and bil. the vast majority of the members keep silent, being bystanders who enjoy to look at the fight or being already extremely bored by it, just like me.

and joe zop, with all due respect, i would like to know how you would react if someone would treat you like that. i don't mind being called names, but constant character assasination is a crime in almost all developed countries, guess why ?

they have no proof at all of their accusations and never brought forward any argument. all they do is to call me a kiddyfucker. i believe their behaviour is harmful to that issue. people get fed up with it and won't take action in the real cases anymore if this term is overstressed. i asked them long ago why they do not take an active part in protecting ****d if they are really so concerned about this issue. but i guess they aren't concerned that much. why else aren't they a member of hommes de terre or at least donate to any organisations or an orphanage just like me ?

because the truth is, they aren't concerned about it at all and probably well aware that it happened to them as well. but they aren't honest enough to admit it and enjoy the flaming.

haven't you noticed that they didn't attack the guys who joined into the discussion a while ago and even said that they give shit and do not care if a prostitute is ****d. if she lies it's her prob.

i believe that my trolls are the real dangerous ones because they deny any traps. they tell the newbies that all girls always carry their ids. they also deny the fact that girls often carry ids of friends or relatives and sometimes provide faked ones. even juicespike who definately isn't a friend of mine confirmed my concerns (btw, i honor him for being honest about it). i also believe that hundreds of the members of this forum can confirm it too. denying those facts might cause probs because people might feel safe when they are not.

ignorance never solves problems. we all should analyze our behaviour and if we detect any problems that might be caused by it we should be man enough and admit a mistake honestly. i did and got steady character assasination in retaliation for a joke. they don't .

anyway, i won't loose my self control and do like they do, calling them names. don't want to move down to their level.

PosterLion
08-01-04, 18:43
general info about thailand

today is buddhist lent day. if you read my earlier posts, then you heard my drivel about wanting to go out and find some strange or something. well boys. i bet a lot of you vacationers will be glad when today is over. i know i was.

i finally left the apartment at 10pm tonight, a mere 14 hours after my original desire. all i can say is that i am damn glad i didn't leave until i did. i took the motorcycle taxi to onnut and the skytrain to asok where i disembarked, thinking i was going to oogle half naked women leaning on a stainless steel pole. boy! was i mistaken.

there was not a single light on in soi cowboy. there were girls sitting outside the thermae but there was a chain and a padlock across the entrance. the bier garden on soi 7 was shut tight, nana was a ghost town, even [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s was closed.

there where a few walkers here and there but nothing of great interest. never in my life have i seen the city of angels with the lights off. i guess there is a time and a place for everything!

poster...

p.s. unfortunately, the closing of the bars did not deter the falangs from walking around with there paid for sperm recepticles... sorry samus, even today was a bad day for you. :)

JackDaniels
08-01-04, 19:16
PL - now that is "General Info" - thanks.

The last post under the same category was 9 posts ago from Biz999 (excluding my interjections).

Maybe a section called "Drivel" should be opened up to those individuals who want to keep arguing and they can stay there and argue away and not bore the rest of us.

To go back in history, the South American boards were also subject to drivel until the individual responsible was banished to his own dedicated space. As soon as this was done, the quality improved dramatically !

Peace.

PosterLion
08-01-04, 20:38
tt,

let me stand corrected. you are notorious for defending yourself about unproven accusations of talking about **** women. i have no agenda with you, i am not trying to prove anything against you. but the fact of the matter is that i am having to defend myself now because i liked your post that gave a parody of freeler's mo. i don't like being in that position and i wouldn't be if you hadn't inflammed the members of this board with your remarks. maybe it is a mis-understanding. i'd like to believe it is so.

well anyway, there is nothing i can do about our past. i'm fine with it actually. i personally don't think you are trying to advocate **** sex, but the rest of the board is in disagreement, so be it.

that's the thing i hate about this kind of shit (meaning), that's the kind of thing i hate about having to deal with other human beings. unfortunately for me and for you and for all of us, we are still here! :)

you post some good info and i noticed that a member is standing up for you. that's a good thing. i have no qualms either.

poster...

PosterLion
08-01-04, 20:47
TT,

One other thing regarding this:

"How can they say they haven't fallen in the very same trap with 100% certainty?"

I seriously doubt there is any man on this board that can answer this question with certainty. I would not even try as I ran into a problem when I was 21 and she was 16.

I highly recommend that everyone check ID's and bear in mind that we are still at risk. That my friends is just the way it is.

Now...

Let's stop preaching ethics so often and just try to live a little bit more better.

poster out

Joe Zop
08-01-04, 22:07
Traveler, your explanation that you "just posted a story that could be true" is ridiculously disingenuous, and insulting to everyone's intelligence. Just a story, nothing personal, no ulterior motive. Right.

It's only a couple of weeks since you said "It's over, I am done with you." I urge you to stick to that resolution, in all forms, regardless of provocation. Surely it's clear by now that the only resolution of this issue is simply to cease talking about it, period. I am dead solid certain I speak for the majority here when I say that utter silence about all aspects of this would joyously welcomed, as not only is this horse long since a carcass, there's not even the smallest bit of flesh left on its bones.

Thank you, PL, for an actual on-topic post.

Terry Terrier
08-01-04, 22:33
I heartily endorse Joe Zop's shut the fuck up sentiments. But I feel that he missed a good opportunity when he failed to ask the same of the small group of senior posters who make most of the personal attacks that take place in this section.

JackDaniels
08-01-04, 22:48
Hopefully, the next post(s) will be considered to be fit for "Thailand - General Info".

The Traveler
08-02-04, 06:31
PL

I have no hard feelings towards you and didn't understood your comments as an attack or anything negative.
The fact that you have to defend yourself isn't based by an inflammation of the members by my post. I guess many members got the same feelings when they read my story just like you.
The one who attacked you is just one out of the bunch who post those steady character assasinations against me. If you will take the effort to make a forum search you will see that Bill never ever provided anything useful to this forum, only insults or criticizes others.
I also do not believe that "the rest of the board" is in disagreement. I believe they are fine guys and realistic enough to see the points I have made. Nevertheless, they are probably fed up with it, just like me.

Take care

The Traveler
08-02-04, 06:43
joe zop

yes, i have said that it's over. being the imperfect person i am, i also have my moods and do not like to be compared with a sort of sick people i absolutely dislike, ****s.

believe me, i am fed up with it like most others here but as terry terrier already said, why not ask the ones who steadily insult me to stop it ?

if you read back you will see that freeler caused that little story. i found it better to post such a story than just calling him names. his behaviour s extremely childish, like a kid sitting in a sandbox and calling others names back and forth. i am not like that.

if you are really objective than you should also tell them to stop it and again, how would you react when being insulted that way all the time ? they violate jackson's zero tolerance rule, not me. jackson could have ended that crap long ago by issuing a final warning or banning people who will go on posting insults. i guess he already sees the thai section as a garbage can and i got to say that it is very close to it.

Giotto
08-02-04, 06:43
hard for me to believe what i have to read here. i opened this thread expecting general infos aout thailand, and now the damned **** flame war has spread here. and again, started by tt, without any recognizable reason.

joe zop,

“i am dead solid certain i speak for the majority here..”

you can be dead solid certain that you speak for me.

tt,

a few weeks ago you posted many “it’s over” and “let it go” statements, and now you started the next provocation. very sad, and extremely unclever.

i wrote a post directed to domino in the photo section, asking him to think about the ethical problem behind the **** discussion, and not to continue to use this issue for his personal purposes. i asked him to show some respect.

what you are doing is much worse. you admitted that you went with **** girls, and you posted pictures of **** girls. you obviously never understood that it does not matter whether you did that on purpose or not.

there are good reasons for a zero-tolerance laws in legislations. this method is generally used, if the issue is as important as the protection of children is, and it can be found in legislative systems all over the world. the purpose of this method is protection: the target of that specific law is so important, that it does not matter whether you have any excuse or not, if you break that law: you are guilty.

for **** children protection laws in thailand, and in most parts of the world, this zero-tolerance rule is applied. that means, that whatever reason or excuse you have, the judge cannot accept them to reduce your sentence or minimize your guilt.

from that point of view i am missing any acceptance of this facts in your posts. you admitted what you did, and i understand this as a warning for others not to do the same thing. ok. and that should be all you say, no further justifications, no defence. just telling others: i made a mistake, i am sorry, please don’t do the same thing.

may be you will one day understand what this means.

i was standing up for you, too, for the issue, that i simply don’t like prejudices and witch hunts from self-proclaimed judges. and i would do it again, for the facts. but – it is really hard to do that for you, because you permanently miss the point and permanently inflame new battles with those members. you wrote sometimes, that others should get help, but i recommend to you, that you should talk to a doctor to find out whether you need some help.

tt, finally, please: shut up.

giotto

The Traveler
08-02-04, 06:59
giotto

"without any recognizable reason" ? are you blind ?
read back and you will see that freeler insulted me again "without any recognizable reason".

i said that i had made a mistake and warned others for not falling into the same trap. no justifications and we could have left it that way. does it make me a **** or a kiddyfucker who deliberately targets ****d ? no, but skinless, freeler and bil try to give that impression and they seem to have success, just read your post.

their wording and deliberate misinterpretation of the term **** is used to insult me, nothing else. it's not the question if i am really a **** or not, if they want to protect ****d or not, they just want to flame. don't you see that ?

so please, shut up if you can't see through what's going on.

Giotto
08-02-04, 07:14
tt,

i think i “see through what is going on”.

you are insulted everywhere, and the only chance to stop that is, as joe zop mentioned already, to cease talking about it. you are insulted, because it works, it is easy to inflame a war with you, you are an easy target.

and yes, i can see that others are not honestly interested in protecting children, and only using the issue for there personal purpose – and in replying you do the same thing.

if you want an answer on your questions: no, in my opinion your action does not make you a “****” or “kiddyfucker”, but you are guilty by thai law. and that should be enough to simply shut up.

and yes, i will shut up now, even if you cannot do the same thing.

giotto

Member #2001
08-02-04, 09:15
still flaming and fighting I see

Apac Boy
08-02-04, 11:03
Anybody wanna own a bar with me in Pattaya? I saw this ad on one of those biz brokers (the big one in Thailand) website and the numbers look really good, but then, why would they wanna sell it if it's so good?

here's the ad:

This successful Pattaya Bar and Restaurant sits in a two storey double shop house building, with 200 square metres of floor space. Only established in 2003, the venture is already realising annual profits of 2,592,000 baht, from receipts of 4,320,000 baht. Rent is 60,000 baht per month, with a two year lease, but there is the option to acquire a 10 year lease, with no monthly rent, for a one off payment of 5,000,000 baht. The business has been priced to sell, at less than half of annual profits, as the owner has other business interests that require his attention.

They want 1.2MM baht. Any ideas on this?

tapioca

Bill
08-02-04, 13:18
my take on the *********'s serious problem is that his strong urges to molest **** females is deep down recognized by the hidden sanity he might posess.

his posting of those very young pictures was probably an actual cry for help and discovery.

his evil alter ego is consistently doing its best to create an alibi to validate his shameful actions.

the molester in him regularly says "that is the end of it", in hopes of silencing the alarm sounders.

the good side will argue and strive secretly to keep the topic in the limelight in hopes of ceasing these abominable desires.

the evil side of his psyche prevails and invents creative excuses blanketing the truth in order to fuel his perverted flame.

he always seems to be able to manufacture an alibi or create a semi- believable scenario that will alleviate his guilt, which ends up creating a bigger and bigger lie.

the bigger the lies, the harder it is to remember what was told to whom and when.

the lies end up being so exaggerated that noone believes the fantastic stories of his wealth, property ownership, sexual prowess, or relationships with dignitaries and officials.

i sincerely hope the good will prevail over evil.

JuiceSpike
08-02-04, 13:53
Tapioca,

I got a better deal for you: I will sell you the Brooklyn and Golden Gate bridge for 80K USD. Great view for both bridges. Wire me the money and I will send you all titles of ownership.

Anybody else interested in this "one time only" deal please PM.

juice

Joe Zop
08-02-04, 16:05
Let's see, why would they want to sell. Some possibilities:

1. They feel the climate changing in Pattaya and don't think it will be good for their business.
2. They recognize that farangs generally only get so long as business owners in LOS before they get muscled out.
3. There are changes afoot in the area in which the bar is located, in terms of upcoming businesses or construction, and they are worried about them.
4. There's a lot more trouble than profit and the thrill of sleeping with the help is gone.
5. The owner is having visa problems -- and it's tough to care for his business if he's not there. Or he's having trouble with the Thai authorities on business matters.

...and so on. That said, there are certainly plenty of guys running bars at a profit in LOS, so it's not like it can't be done. I'd sure as hell want to know a lot more about what I was walking into, though.

(Hooray, Tap, for providing yet another on-topic post!!!)

And one final time, as I'm equally tired of my own posts about the forum getting cluttered adding still more to the mess -- TT, just a couple of days ago -- the day before your story was posted, in fact, and a day after you noted to me that it was time for these foolish games to end -- I made a comment that said I felt all posts about other posters were basically useless. That was intended to include those about you and yours about others, as well as such posts in general. If you need it said more explicitly, fine -- I'm more than happy to call on everybody to stop picking on you (and hereby do so) as I think it's unproductive and disruptive. It should be clear to all by now that attempts to drive you away are not going to work and that such attempts simply disrupt the forum. But in the same way you and others have noted that it's possible to rile Domino, people have noted it's not terribly difficult to rile you, either, and they proceed accordingly. Reacting to insults simply gives those doing the name-calling notice that they're having an effect. Silence is the most effective (and, as I said, for the rest of us, blessed) approach.

Cloud Seeker
08-02-04, 19:02
Giotto,

Although The Traveler may be guilty under Thai law, please don't forget that so are we all. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, as you're probably well aware. So, we're all guilty, by the books anyway.

I personally draw a line between someone who deliberately seeks out, say, 10-year-old kids, and someone who has accidentally bumped into a 17-year-old in a red light district, and has posted warnings (and pictures) to help others avoid doing the same. There is a difference.

Finally, there are fake IDs, so anybody indulging in the Sukhumvit scene is equally at risk of falling into a trap.

Boys, let's stop fighting.

Cloudy

Giotto
08-02-04, 19:11
bill,

oh my god, i have never read a post containing more nonsense than your last one in this thread.

is it not possible for you to shut up, too? is there anything you benefit from when you write this unreasonable analysis?

is it really not possible to stop this damned **** discussion in this forum?

giotto

Giotto
08-02-04, 19:17
Joe Zop,

There are other reasons to sell a bar/restaurant. I know a number of farang which are developing objects and selling it as soon as it gets profitable - getting the key money for the rental contract then plus a profit for the business development.

Bars/restaurants normally run profitable for about 18 - 24 months - then other venues get more interesting for the customers. It makes sense to develop the business and sell it after 12 - 15 months.

Everybody be careful buying into that business, especially via an agent. You can loose a hell a lot of money.

Giotto

The Traveler
08-02-04, 19:20
giotto

just to make it clear what is going on and to help you to understand.

first, i do not try to justify anything. i do not have to. all i do is try to point out that those self confessed prosecuters and judges might have fallen into the very same trap and that any system whatsoever isn't foolproof. they deny my claims for obvious reasons. even in the bible they say that only the one without guilt himself should cast stones.

second, i do not have to admit anything. i wasn't caught doing anything wrong. i myself posted a warning because i saw the prob. i believe that it is honest and honorable and a much better approach to that issue than those trolls have, denying any traps and believing in their so called "foolproof" system. don't want to know how many times they had been fooled due to their ignorance. i tried to warn and protect newbies but they mislead them by denying any scams regarding ids.

third, i am not guilty regarding to any law involved. please do not cite section 8 of the prostitution and prevention act for the 100th time. read it before you cite. it clearly says "... in a place for prostitution ..." which obviously targets brothels and similiar places. we can have a lengthy debate if a gogo, bar, disco or the open street is a place for prostitution or not, in fact it is misused by it, but by definition it is not such a place. therefore agreed sex with a 17yr old is not covered by it. the thai law is very precise about it and i had the doubtful pleasure to discuss that matter with a female police officer specialised in [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and child abuse when i helped a fellow member of that board to sue a [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126) who had raped his thai girl friend on new years eve. regarding to thai law sex with a minor below the age of 15 is a crime and will be prosecuted by law enforcement, no matter what. but agreed sex with someone of age 15-18 can be prosecuted if the minor or his/her parents decide to file against you. in that case they have to prove their allegations. otherwise it is handled as a private matter and not of interest to law enforment. nobody filed against me, guess why ?
due to the laws in my country - which are also involved - sex with a minor of age 16+ is not against the law. she was 17, almost 18, so no crime comitted to any law involved.

fourth, i am not a ****. a **** is someone who deliberately targets ****d in the age of 14,12,10, 8 and below to abuse them. i haven't done anything like that, i do not get aroused when seeing small kids naked at the beach or see some innocent photos of 1ball and his bro and sis. i wonder why my trolls do. even given the history of this board, grown up people should still be able to diferentiate between innocent and offensive pics and comments. it's like that test with some pink on a white paper, you only see what's in your mind. some see a butterfly, my trolls will probably see a ****. if you do not see the difference between picking up a 17yr old prostitute and targeting / hijacking a 10 yr old kid at a playground to abuse it i can't help you.

i am a mature guy and like to have sex with young and beautiful, self determined ladies. i do not need someone around me without his/her own will, saying yes to everything i say. i prefer someone with an open mind, ready to discuss any given matter and willing to agree to a compromise if necessary. these girls - even if they might only be sperm receptacles for a few here - are often extremely nice peoples - a few bad ones in between, but why should they be any different from the rest of human mankind - and much smarter than many might believe. you only must be willing to listen and the fact that many or maybe even most mongers aren't able to speak thai, can't understand them and therefore conversation is reduced to small talk isn't their fault. they might have less education but they often aren't stupid. they have often seen far more than most of us. that said an ****d kid won't fit that definition. btw, i am a man who likes tits and some experience, ****d do not have that.

also have a closer look who is flaming and insulting, using bad language. only a handful of guys. look at their wording, trying to give the impression that they are grown ups and i am a **** to make a case. just a few examples.

"large number", we talk about two incidents
"serial offender", again two incidents
"****" and "kiddyfucker", we talk about 17yr old prostitutes
"[CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126)", it was agreed sex she was payed for
"kid", again we talk about 17yr old prostitutes
"women", when talking about 18yr old prostitutes they fuck

due to their definition an 18yr old guy who has sex with his 17yr old girl-friend who will turn 18 the very next day is a ****.
he is of legal age, she is below. isn't that ridiculous ?

anyone with just a bit common sense left can sense that the aim of my trolls is just flaming. they do not care about the issue itself, just saw that i react on it. both go for extremes regarding girls and i hope it's just the upper end of the age scale. their behaviour is also extreme which really worries me regarding the issue in question. they have a dislike in me because i dared to make a joke that freeler and skinless seem to be in competition for the ugliest girls/women available regarding to their posted pics. nothing more or less. that's it and if you can't see it i advise you to see a doctor.

don't you remember how domino aka skinless reacted on ljohnson's photo which displayed a couple of boys playing songkran. he called ljohnson a **** just due to that pic. isn't it sick that he sees ****s all around and is misusing this term for his own purposes ? when ljohnson pointed out that he had posted a similiar photo a while ago he had no arguments left and started to flame him as well. i guess that speaks for itself.

if you prefer discussions without arguments and using bad language instead, cool, go on and support my trolls. i suppose that joe zop and you just raised your voice again because you are fed up with it. do you really believe i enjoy it ? if so, you obviously do not know shit about me. sorry that i was born and raised as a fighter, maybe that's my key to success, never giving up. if you want it to stop, tell my trolls to stop insulting me that way. or do you address me and not them because you believe that i am the better man ?

if you like to blame me for not ignoring them and laying it to rest, maybe, but how would you react if you would constantly be flamed like that ? i would appreciate an honest answer.

i would also like to know why you do not ask them to stop insulting me. freeler triggered my last post and i guess my way of expressing my point of view is much better than just calling freeler, skinless (aka domino) and bill "kiddyfuckers". what do you think ?

i can't make it more clear and if yu do not get it right now i give up hope that you ever will. i see no other way to explain it to you. sorry.

p.s. you want to stop that discussion ? hmm, you just had your part in extending it. you felt the need to comment, couldn't resist to do so and fell into their trap. now you blame me for doing the very same thing. they need an audience and have found one in you. if everybody would ignore them they will hopefully give it up sooner or later, so why not follow your own advice and shut up ?

The Traveler
08-02-04, 19:23
Giotto

just saw your post dated 08-02-04 07:14.
Read below regarding my"guilt" due to thai law.
I can live with the rest of your post and declare a ceasefire between us. Hope it is ok with you.

No bad feelings, take care

The Traveler
08-02-04, 19:28
Joe Zop

ok, that's sounds more fair than your prior post. I know that ignoring them is the best way but I am not perfect and sometimes like to make fun out of them. I will try to give my best :)

Giotto
08-02-04, 19:33
TT,

You just proved that you really do not get the point.

I only reply because of your question:

"If you like to blame me for not ignoring them and laying it to rest, maybe, but how would you react if you would constantly be flamed like that ?
I would appreciate an honest answer."

My honest answer is:

After recognizing that all this never ends with replying to posts of those disturbed members, starting new flame wars in the photo section or posting stories about Gollum in this thread - I would simply SHUT UP, and never reply on those insults again. NOT ONE SINGLE TIME.

Giotto

The Traveler
08-02-04, 19:40
Tap

another reason could be, that they are only out for the advance payment. In thailand it is common practice to pretend that a bar is running well, inviting relatives and friends to give the impression that it is a busy place.

Most people make a cash down payment to secure that opportunity. But when they change their mind - maybe because they visited the bar unannounced and saw that it is a dead place - and cancel the contract the advance payment is lost. Due to thai law the seller can keep it.

I once used to know a guy who sold a bar at least five times and did as I described above. He got rich or better wealthy by doing business that way. In the end he could afford to fly his racing cars into thailand twice a year from Singapore (saves taxes). He was some sort of local mafia and got shot in his house by a burglar a few years later (official version).

You have been there during off season and I guess you know that bars usually are a bad business. Only a few gogos run very well like the Living Dolls and a few others.

The bars in soi 6 are good business, much better than expected by me. A friend of mine owns one there and at another place. He once told me how much money he made during a single day by drinks, bar fines and for the rooms upstairs. There are some girls - even ugly ones but who provide great services I guess - who got over 10 offs per day. Unbelievable !

Anyway, I got the impression that you are quite happy in China, aren't you ? If you really intend to do some business in thailand we should stay in touch. I am currently looking myself for a reliable business because I intend to retire in about three years and want to move to thailand. Don't want to touch my assets and live only from investments made in thailand. But it won't related to the sex biz. Too much trouble and you have to bribe police.

Freeler
08-02-04, 19:49
All,

--It clearly says "... in a place for prostitution ..."--

As I stated in my explanation of the kiddyfucker's MO: He takes these children AWAY from places of prostitution to have sex with them. On purpose - to get around Thai law.

He did admit to NOT check ID's beforehand but only to have discovered the child's age after the crime when he was going through her purse.
Going through her purse... Pathetic.

He also stated recently that he DID HAVE HIS DOUBTS about her age. Other posters made quite clear that the kiddyfucker should know that Thai girls appear to be younger then they are.
The kiddyfucker still targets them.
Why...?
Because he is a kiddyfucker.

The Traveler
08-02-04, 20:00
Bill

it is easy to see that you are driven by your jealousy. Can't accept that others worked hard, invested smart and finally build up some wealth ? Want the same but can't get it ? Poor boy.
My advice, work hard yourself and don't waste it for pussy and maybe one day ...

It's easy to ignore you cause life seems to ignore you already. :)

The Traveler
08-02-04, 20:08
Freeler

LOL, you are some funny guy, really make me laugh.
No arguments anymore (did you ever had any ?) and now you feel the necessity to lie ?

Only a few questions :

When did I say "going through her purse" ?
I didn't check her purse, I put some money inside. I know you would have searched her before the act, but I do not have your skills, I am no pickpocket.

I did have my doubts, did I ?
I remember that I said I had NO doubts. But NO stands for NOTHING and can get left out, correct ? Just like a ZERO on a cheque, 1 and 10 are equal I guess. That's smart. Now I know why you can not afford to pay more than 200 for a bonk, people cheat you all the time because you do not know the difference between 1 and 100. Hmm, so many zeros, aren't you confused ?

Here the best part of your post.
Yes, I took them "AWAY" from a gogo, bar, disco or the open street and went to my hotel room, I always do.
So you would have had sex with them at the above mentioned places ? Interesting.
If we keep the rooms in mind you use to rent out that might probably be a gain but I hope you know that sex in the public is a serious crime and against several laws almost everywhere. I have seen dogs doing that and I see that you identify yourself with a dog and prefer the same behaviour. Don't worry, we all have already noticed that. But do not expect me to care anymore if you bark, I usually ignore barking dogs. :)

I have so much more to tell you, but you won't understand :D

I just told Joe Zop that I will give my best.
So I like to thank you for your very interesting and informative post which contains so many precise infos and details only an insider may provide. Your intensive investigations and your knowledge regarding that matter gives us an in depth view what's going on. Very informative indeed. Your writing style and wording is unmatched, a true nominee for the Pulitzer or even Nobel prize. We all are just dust at your feet. How could we survive without your wisdom before ? A riddle that will never be solved.

BTW, one last question : Why did you choose that user name ?
Has it something to do with Free - ler ? (in thai ler or loe means "OR").
Do you always run around and ask the girls "it's for free, ler ?" :D

your biggest and humble fan
The Traveler
in your language : wuff wuff (I skip fawning my tail and leave it to you)

P.S. Next time I will bring a nice big bone for you.

Cloud Seeker
08-02-04, 21:50
Folks,

In my opinion, it is best to avoid traveling to Thailand during festivities and holidays for a host of reasons (crowds at the temples, dead entertainment scene, closings here-closings there, security issues, and the list goes one).

Thus, to save everyone the anguish of looking for info on the web, I am attaching a calendar that outlines the big holidays during the year. Hope it helps.

Cloudy

P.S. Only major nationwide festivals are addressed. As such, religious and local holidays are omitted. Thus, the Chinese New Year and major Buddhist festivals will not appear below. Feel free to add any pertinent info.

1. January 1: New Year Celebrations

2. Magha Puja (on the full moon of the third lunar month)

3. April 6: Chakri Day

4. April 12-15: Songkran Festival (Traditional Thai New Year),

5. May 5: Coronation Day

6. May: Visakha Puja (on the full moon of the sixth lunar month)

7. August 12: H.M. the Queen's Birthday Celebrations

8. December 5: King's Birthday

JackDaniels
08-02-04, 22:05
Another dull day in this section with a few actors reciting their uninteresting lines to an audience of none.

Bill
08-02-04, 23:19
Wow,

Sprinkle a tiny smidgeon of "honesty salt" on the snail and watch it squirm. So predictable. Seems so funny that Giotto's style is exactly like the molesters and only seconds or minutes apart. Talking to oneself and perpetuating another lie is another way of crying out for help and discovery. Too bad, so sad.

We only know of the crimes with pictures admitted in this forum, can you imagine what is happening in its home town? "Where there is smoke, there is fire" I cringe at the thought.

On a financial security topic, I find that the Thai Farmer's bank is an excellent institution with which to open a baht or dollar savings account. They do pay minimal interest and have available an atm card option. They have more atm's than any other national bank and if in the Nana area, have a small branch on soi 3? between the NEP and the Grace hotel. They have their atm on the ground level of Bangkok international airport as well.

Thumbs Up
08-03-04, 12:06
JD,

I could not agree more. The people who are engaged in these on-going pissing contests don't seem to understand that nobody is reading these gas bag posts. So why spend the time and energy on them? Your not going to convince the other guy and nobody else cares. What does that say about the egos and personalites of those involved?

JuiceSpike
08-03-04, 22:23
Northwest Arlines (nwa.com) has announced a cash & miles deal to Asia which includes Bangkok.

For example: if you fly from the west or east coast to Bangkok between the dates of now and October 31 and you have 10,000 miles your ticket would cost $415.00 round trip. Or, if you 20,000 miles your ticket would cost $ 325.00 rount trip.

Check the website nwa.com for more details.

juice

Meaty
08-05-04, 04:15
Nice to see Traveller finally committed to SA's 3F's.

He FOUND this thread, He FUCKED this thread, and now it's time for him to FORGET this thread.

The Traveler
08-05-04, 05:41
Meaty

LOL, you always need at least two for a fight. So let's not forget the ones who started that shit :
Domino aka Skinless, Freeler and Bill.