PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Team Stream
10-04-05, 09:00
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=342801#post342801
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=342807#post342807
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=350138#post350138
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=343359#post343359

Dylan
07-06-06, 07:07
Per the editor's request/suggestion:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=482161&postcount=43

Bolthead
07-11-06, 05:50
http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=483346&postcount=320

Country John
08-02-06, 16:55
Smut Villian got it right! Thanks.

Country John

Smut Villain
08-03-06, 01:05
AbleGrays first post was an excellent narrative by someone who read the board, did his homeowrk and had a good time.

Jackson, I don;t think I followed the instructions on this link but when I get some time to study it I'll come around! Feel free to clean it up. I wanted to get this post in this thread.

Country John
CJ, maybe you're talking about this link instead: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2221

The link you posted previously seems to be a no-go. Otherwise, I agree - great TR!

Bend It
08-09-06, 00:47
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=492545&postcount=352

Stevewxly
09-01-06, 19:49

What's Going On In Tijuana

Skay33
09-24-06, 16:57
A detailed friday night streetwalker report from TJ:

Bunky
11-10-06, 21:51
Hope I got this right. Bunky

Bunky
11-12-06, 03:30
My thoughts on the Chicago Club, circa fall of 2006:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=528877

Bunky
11-12-06, 21:57
Sorry, but I messed up when I first tried to post this.

Here is the correct link to my October 2006 post providing a report on the Chicago Club:

Bunky
11-25-06, 17:27
As you can see, this gentlemen is not wild about the recently-mandated 3:00 a.m. closing time for bars in Tijuana. Let's hope the mayor will reconsider this ill-conceived policy. Also note reference to a stop and frisk by TJ's finest, which is sadly becoming all too common.

Surfnk9
05-11-07, 22:59

Double Nickle
05-12-07, 15:42
1. Trolley, taxi, Luxor Massage Parlor

2. Feedback on 1., walking, La Campamento Massage Parlor

Double Nickle
05-13-07, 21:48
Here is how to post links like this to Reports of Distinction.

Greetings DN,

You might also review the detailed directions I've written at...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Bunky
07-04-07, 15:17
If anybody wants to read my suggestions for how to avoid police shakedowns, you can click here:

Bunky

Storm Rider #2
07-18-07, 02:17
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=617872&postcount=284

Sounds like someone had some fun!

Ezinho
07-27-07, 00:03
A fantastic breakdown by Goyer78 on the costs and experiences of mongering in TJ vs. other destinations in Central and South America. I hardly ever nominate posts for reports of distinction, but this one deserves it; pretty much sums up how a lot of us veteran Latin America mongers feel about Tijuana.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=624814&postcount=92

Country John
10-17-07, 17:55
If anyone likes reading my posts that contain "useful information," then this post by Pinche Gabacho will give you a "Brockton O'Tool" sensation as far as completeness is concerned.

Probably one of the most accurate I've read on this or any other site. Certainly more informed than anything I've written.

Here is a vaulable post about the legal system, the cops and your rights. I suggest you read this carefully and when you're done reading it, read it again.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=611487#post611487

Country John

gborr
10-23-07, 16:41
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2221

Bunky
11-24-07, 21:09
I realize that value is in the eye of the beholder, and each guy has to decide for himself if a Zona Norte excursion is worth the cost. For what it's worth, here's my take:

Member #4427
03-03-08, 02:30
i am coming to tijuana at the end of april. i will be there in the middle of the week. i looked through reports but could not find some of the information i am looking for. first can someone recommend a place to stay on the mexican side of the border. i want a clean chica friendly place with hot water. i would prefer somewhere with outside entrances to the room. i hate making the walk of shame through hotel lobby. is there a parking area on the us side of the border with a foot bridge. does anyone know of a site with a map of the zona. any other recommendations would be appreciated. in the mean time i will keep looking through past reports.

thanks,

speedstick

Phordphan
03-03-08, 07:29
i am coming to tijuana at the end of april. i will be there in the middle of the week. i looked through reports but could not find some of the information i am looking for. first can someone recommend a place to stay on the mexican side of the border. i want a clean chica friendly place with hot water. i would prefer somewhere with outside entrances to the room. i hate making the walk of shame through hotel lobby. is there a parking area on the us side of the border with a foot bridge. does anyone know of a site with a map of the zona. any other recommendations would be appreciated. in the mean time i will keep looking through past reports.

thanks,

speedstick

villa de zaragoza has outside room access. all others have a lobby of some sort. but you're not gonna be the first to drag a girl to his room.

there's only one way into tj via land, and the area's crawling with parking lots. you can't miss 'em.

efjayel has a nice map. search for his postings.

pp

Crazy Jim Wood
03-23-08, 14:29
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=722352&postcount=451
Great pics of a half dozen girls.

Baxter Slade
06-05-08, 16:01
How to enjoy TJ without spending alot of money.

Beverly Hills
06-23-08, 16:51
Now, some of you boneheads have criticized me in the past because I "don't belong here" since I have more money to burn that most of you. From some of the private messages I have received, that is simply not true. So if you have something rude to say, shove it. That being said, here is how I believe I get the best service:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=757902&postcount=904

Efjayel
06-24-08, 10:52
Hmm, I don't know but it kind cheapens the meaning of getting a post added to the Reports of Distinction list when it's added by the author of the original thread. I guess thats just me.

Dornyone
06-24-08, 15:03
Efjayel,

Al least his report is recent, not some dim memory.

Phordphan
06-24-08, 16:43
Hmm, I don't know but it kind cheapens the meaning of getting a post added to the Reports of Distinction list when it's added by the author of the original thread. I guess thats just me.

It's not just you.

PP

Efjayel
06-25-08, 00:03
Efjayel,

Al least his report is recent, not some dim memory.

Have you ever noticed how certain events seem more special when you remember them than when you experienced them?

Kuee95
06-27-08, 04:48
I joined this forum just a short time ago and I thought it was time to contribute. Hope you enjoy and I welcome any feedback.

A few months ago at the end of april I was in San Diego for a conference. I contacted a friend of mine that lives there to see about going out to some Strip clubs. He said sure lets go tonight (Monday). A while later he said "change of plan boys, we are going to Tijuana instead". Well I have to admit that I was nervous to say the least. Not about going south of the border but knowing my friend I knew where he was going to take us. Up until that night I had never been to any place like that.

Well he picked me and another friend up and we headed south. It was early so we took a walk down revolution and found some place to eat. I could not eat much as I was so nervous. I had no idea what to expect.

After we ate we headed toward the zone, made the turn and headed straight for AB. It was not very crowded and upon first glance it looked similar to other clubs I have been in before. We got a booth right by the dance floor and my local friend found someone he liked immediately. It did not take him long to go upstairs so my other friend and I were just enjoying looking around and watching the dancers. He came back and gave us some grief about not picking anyone out yet. Honestly I did not see anything I really liked. He immediately found another girl. Very pretty and slender and actually spoke some English. Not a requirement for my two friends but I myself don't speak but a few words of Spanish. She was very nice and sat there for quite some time talking with us. She kept asking me if I liked girls since I had not picked one out yet. I learned quite a few things that night. One was that, if I ran into a lot of the girls there in a mall in the US I am sure my thoughts would be, "wow she is hot, I want her". For some reason in AB though my standards get raised up quite a bit. I am also very particular in what I like. There were lots of beautiful girls there but not that many that I was in to.

Well shortly after he left for round 2 I found someone that I liked. I asked her to sit down and bought her a drink. She spoke just "a little bit" of English. We exchanged some pleasantry's and she quickly asked if I wanted to go upstairs. I actually thought about it for a few seconds and said sure lets go. We got into the room and she went straight to work. Being my first time there I really did not know what to expect or how it was going to go. Well she took the reigns and went down on me right away. She was quite skilled at putting on the condom also which I thought was quite impressive. (I am easily amused). She gave a CBJ for a while and then we jumped on the bed. She even helped me undress which I really like. After finishing she jumped right into the shower. I was not sure what to do so I got cleaned up, paid her and went back down. For the first experience I would say it was ok. She was good looking maybe a 6 and seemed into it. I have seen her every time I have gone back since and she always winks at me. She has long black hair and always wears a black dress cut very short. She usually stands toward the back corner area by the bar with her hand on her hip doing that little jiggle that a lot of the girls do.

My local friend was back with the same girl again so we had more pleasant conversations and watched more dancing. None of the other girls really stood out to me with the exception of one of the dancers. Tanya is her name. Short black hair usually slicked back and one smokin' body. We tried to get her attention but I think she ignored us so I thought she was not working. More on her later.

After a while Zwame the girl my friend was with wanted to help me find another girl. She was trying to find someone that spoke some English but no luck. Then all of a sudden someone that stood out walks in. Alexia. I had not seen her before so she must have just come in. I asked her to come over and again no English but who cares. She was short, tight and a 8-9 in my book. beautiful face, great smile and a bubbly personality. I could not understand a word she was saying but my friends helped to translate. I think she had a couple of beers and we even shared one I think. She asked if I wanted to go upstairs so off we went. She started off a little slower, so we just hugged and rubbed a bit. Damn she was nice hold. She had on a bikini top and very skimpy cut off jeans. I pulled the string on her top and she got very playful. We jumped into bed and started with a CBJ. She quickly wanted to move on top but I told her "no, no, keep going" After a while she did jump on top and before I knew it we were bouncing on the bed so hard I thought it was going to break. she said something about "caliente mexicana" and I agree. We did several positions and I finished up doggy style. We were there for what seemed like a long time and I got the dreaded know on the door. I was not quite finished but the knock spurred me on. When I was done, she looked at me and said but I am not done yet. Well at that point I was spent and our time was up anyway. I think she was half joking. She cleaned up and we got dressed. I had to sit there for a few minutes and let the blood flow return to my legs. She really wore me out. I told her to come find me when she is done and went back downstairs. She joined me shortly after and I bought her a few more drinks. I guess she could tell that I was spent so she finally said that she had to get up and stand to make some money. We left shortly after but not before getting a very enthusiastic hug and kiss on the cheek from her.

We went back again Wednesday. My local friend found his favorite from last time, Zwame, and quickly grabbed her. He spent the whole time with her and I think he took her upstairs three times. I found a pair of girls right of the bat and asked them to come over for my friend and I. My girls name was Brenda. She looked more Asian than hispanic to me. Short, tight, black hair and big boobs. Fake I think. It did not take long and we want upstairs. She was nice but all business. Had there been a clock on the wall she would have been watching it. Came back down sort of disappointed. Sure I got off and got what I wanted but part of my enjoyment is at least thinking that they got something out of it. I guess she did, $60. We were sitting in one of the corner booths where all the girls stand and there were a couple of really beautiful asses starring me in the face. It took me a while to decide but I finally did. Saphira was her name. One thing I like is long soft hair you can run your hands through. She looked like she had the long hair but turned out to be extensions. She ordered a Tequila shot and the waiter asked if that was ok which at the time I thought was strange. then when he came back and said $14 now I knew why he asked. She sucked it down pretty quick and wanted to go up but I was still recharging my batteries from the last girl so I said lets have another drink. You guessed it another Tequila. She did not speak English so after she got her drink she told my friend to tell me that I had better take her upstairs quick, it will be cheaper for me, nice of her to have my best interest at heart. So I did. She was similar to the last one. Mostly business at first. We did our thing and she was definitely more into it though so that was nice. She told me her **** was throbbing from all the pounding but she was a trooper and stuck it out. All in all both girls were pretty, with great bodies but the personality and attitude just was not there. The whole time I was there I was looking for Alexia from the previous night but no dice.

My friend and I came back again that Thursday. Again I was hoping to see Alexia. For me it is not so much about being with a different girl every time but more about having fun and she would have been fun at twice the price. I waited for her to show up but she never did. I got tires of sitting and did not have a good view where we were at so I decided to go stand by the bar. While I was sitting there Myraslava? came over. She is one of the regular dancers. Definitely a bit older probably in her late 30's or early 40's but very pretty face and a killer body. She also speaks English. She explained how she was going to rock my world and described in detail what she would do to me. I could not resist so off we went. She only had two rules. One was be nice and gentle, and two was wash your hands before. We got to the room and I washed my hands. She gave me a lap dance to get things started. Then we got naked and down to business. She was very nice but a bit too chatty for me. Afterward she wanted to cuddle and just lay there. She says she liked it when I rubbed her stomach so I did. She had a really nice stomach. Not sure how long we were up there but no knock. She seems to have been there for some time and I think the hotel guys leave her alone and don't bother her. She said she actually lives there during her time in TJ.

I went back down and sat for a while and I noticed that Tanya from the night before was in the lineup with all the other girls so I figured she must be working. I got her attention and called her over. She also had a rule. I had to remember her name. She had a drink or two and we went upstairs. Once in the room the first question was "whats my name?" Anyone remember the scene in the movie American Pie, "What's my name, say my name *****". I thought of that. Anyway she was all business, paid up front, got undressed and good to go. She did not seem to like to be touched. I prefer to be close when having sex but she wanted to pull back. She came around after a while and I would give it an OK. For looks and body I have to say 8-9. Personality and effort I would give it a 5. Maybe if I spoke the language? She did seem a bit snobby downstairs also but I just had to hit that. Damn fine.
There was this one other girl. She was a tinny thing, black thong, black top, lots of wavy black hair. Theresa was her name. I watched here for some time and she would go over to guys and rub on them give them dances and do all sorts of thing even without a drink but I never saw her leave with anyone. I called her over and bought her a drink. She did the same with me rubbing all over really getting with it, even with my friend across the table and the guys sitting next to us in the booth. After some time she said $100 dollars. I said no, no, no, $60 and she said "sorry". Then she jumped on the guy sitting next to me in the booth and started rubbing on him. I did see her leave with someone briefly but he was back in a hurry. I guess he did not want to pay $100 either.

Well this has turned out to be quite long. I hope it is interesting reading for someone. I still have trip #2 to write about if anyone cares to see it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Efjayel
06-28-08, 02:49
Damn, how could you remember all those names? Nice report.

Kuee95
06-30-08, 01:58
I usually have a really bad memory, but for some reason their names stick with me. I realize that I am just renting the girls for some fun but there is a real person there, with feelings and everything. I guess maybe remembering their name even if it is a fake one makes the fantasy even more real for me. Plus if I like them and see them again I can pick them by name. With some that seems to count for something.

Damn, how could you remember all those names? Nice report.

Sgt Perv
10-05-08, 23:43
Why take V if you do not need it?

Hootch Patrol
10-06-08, 07:30
In response to Kuee95's post:

Good report. Brenda is hot bro and i agree with you, she's all business. It's all about finding that "one". You'll find one or maybe a few that you'll have a great time with but the thing that really sucks is when they don't come back. It's usually because they're not from there (tijuana). These women who are from out of town and are there only for a certain amount of time have always been the best for me. And we all know they don't use their real names they use aliasas. There have been two to three women where we have really had a great time upstairs. But when I would return in the following months, gone. So keep on truckin and once again good report dude. Anyone know if there's a Camila working there still? About 5'6 sweet breasts (D) and short hair up to her shoulders? any info would be great.

Sgt Perv
10-06-08, 21:35
A very good map of TJ

Ewclark77
11-25-08, 16:22
This is one of the most helpful reports for Hong Kong I've read

Monger Ben
11-25-08, 16:31

Thanks

Monger Ben

Errol Flynn
03-18-09, 07:11
Netman05 wrote a very complete report of his experience doing a TLN with a Tijuana escort.

Sound7
08-06-09, 23:27
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=913678&postcount=1017

Travelling Guy
11-14-09, 02:47
My first TJ trip report involving -

1) Escort Date
2) HK Experience
3) Alley Girls

Sound7
12-06-09, 10:22
First nomination after many RoD recognition by Jackson.

Solid reporting about TJ & HK activities.

Congratulation.

PP09 - COld Night & The Chica

My observation on this cold night at HK.

1) TJ cold night
2) SW in the cold outside HK.
3) My contribution to keep her warm.
4) A human side report.

Sunset Strip
12-24-10, 22:57
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2221-Tijuana-Reports&p=1105540&viewfull=1#post1105540

Good info. On a Tijuana hotel near the border with casino and restaurant.

SS

KC Questor
05-04-12, 23:07
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2221-Tijuana-Reports&p=1275925&viewfull=1#post1275925

Forgive the ALL CAPS posting. The info is good.

Sunset Strip
05-11-12, 05:28
This report provides details on how to get from the San Diego airport into Tijuana and into the zona norte where the girls are (basically start to finish).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2221-Tijuana-Reports&p=1278387&viewfull=1#post1278387

SS

Baxter Slade
05-20-14, 20:47
The 10 things learned contains great information for someone making there first Tijuana trip. The rest of the report is a great read. Check it out.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2231-Hong-Kong-Club-Reports&p=1562480&viewfull=1#post1562480

The Cane
09-13-14, 00:28
My run for the border all in one place!

The Cane
10-10-14, 11:58
UltraHappy provides a well-written, detailed report of his excursion across the world's busiest border crossing.

The Tall Man
11-08-14, 23:32
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=337608&d=1407720406Rapid1, where the report? Its just a simple picture of a black hoe.

The Tall Man.

Methius
11-09-14, 12:37
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2224-Adelita-Bar-Reports&p=1641777&viewfull=1#post1641777.

Phonrphan, report #2399, Nov. 6, 2014, Adelita Bar Reports thread.

Rapid1, where the report? Its just a simple picture of a black hoe.

The Tall Man.

Captain Solo
11-24-15, 19:44
Long Dong Silver writes nuanced reports of his sexual escapades with the pretty, sometimes spicy, young chicas of Mexico, with lots of immersive and factual details and his own assessments to help readers understand the beauty, minds, feelings and desires of the young girls he had sex with. I feel like I was almost there, negotiating with the chicas, doing hand to hand combat, embracing their warm, smooth, sexy bodies, immersing into the most erotic and passionate zones with these young girls.

Long Dong has some of the best writing skills I have seen in any blog. He does speak adequate Spanish so he can communicate fairly well with the chicas to help us understand and enjoy their companies even better.

I really enjoy reading Long Dong's intricate and nuanced sex reports and highly recommend the moderator to upgrade his status to a senior member.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2221-General-Reports

Long Don's Love Stories.

Chapter 6: The Raging Serpent.

I cross the border around 9 PM Saturday. Cutie with glasses isn't working customs, but the hombre who checks me in just swipes my passport without stamping it. He also lets me go without filling out a visa. I ask him if I need a paper; he responds by asking if I'm only going to be there for a few hours, which I affirm. He says no problem. Cool guy.

I know Farmacia Piri closes early, so I walk to the ZN and survey the prices of generic Viagra at different pharmacies along the way. First stop is the one across the street from the taxis. I don't consider checking it out until after I already walk a distance past the cabs, so the hill is pretty steep at that point. I see a dirt trail and attempt to walk down it, but it's so steep that I snowboard my way down instead, fortunately catching myself on a tree before I would have otherwise wiped out. This one sells individual 50 MG tablets for 5 dollars each.

Next are the three shops immediately after crossing the bridge over the highway, just before entering the plaza. They all sell packs of ten 50 MG tablets for 28 to 29 dollars. Then there is the one just before the police station, which advertises on a sign outside that they have seven tablets for 20 dollars. By that point, I decide I want to try going au natural. So I pass the store without entering and make my way to the zone.

I stop for a couple tacos at the place that got me sick on my first visit, the cart on the SE corner of Coahuila and Ninos Heroes. I'll take some of that activated charcoal when I get back to the states. A shoe shiner offers me his services and I tell him I'll take him up after finishing my tacos. At this point, I want to really emphasize, fuck Dulce and Gabbana. And fuck Mermaids. It's the same guys all the time that offer to get me drugs, and I think there's two that call to Dulce and Gabbana and two that call to Mermaids. I've read in the past that these guys work with the police to set you up for a bust. This one douche bag keeps walking past me and saying Hi as I'm eating my tacos and getting my shoes shined, but I ignore him, making it clear that I'm disgusted by his presence. Then on his third attempt, he asks if I don't remember him. I say very loudly in a heavy public presence, "Yeah, you were trying to sell me drugs, weren't you?" he says he doesn't sell drugs but he can get me some. "I don't want any. " The shoe shiner confirms my suspicion by telling me that the pendejo sets people up for the police to bust. He offered to shine my shoes for two dollars, I give him three after he's finished. Good intel. I realize at this point that I should make sure to consistently develop a good rapport with the shoe shiners. They seem like they can be very helpful. Plus the ladies always take into consideration a man's shoes when sizing him up. Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man. Leads to better service.

I walk through the girls in el callejon and pass Yoana from Chapter 5, part 2. I want to hit it but I'm starting to wonder if I might have been better off getting some Viagra first. I was hoping to have an erection while walking the alley and that's not happening yet. So I pass her up and circle back from Constitucion to Coahuila. I head back to the pharmacy across the street from the police station back in the plaza, and take up their seven Figral for 20 dollars. Turns out it's actually eight; they come in two packs of four and I really like the marketing technique of giving the customer a pleasant surprise as such. I take one and head back toward the street girls. I thought I asked for 50 MG, but turns out the deal is even better now that I have an unusually raging boner and I check the packages to realize they are 100 MG and I just took a whole tablet. I've read in the past that a higher dosage doesn't product a stronger effect, but I beg to differ because this thing is becoming a force onto itself. For future use, now I have twice as much as I thought since I can cut them in half. Awesome. This deal is actually quite comparable to Piri in that case.

I'm ready to tear up the first girl I see on Calle Coahuila after I cross Constitucion. She is dressed in a Wonder Woman getup, medium brown skin with blond hair, perfect natural dee cups, slim waist and big booty. The little head is practically jumping out my pants at her. She offers 20 dollars for a half hour todo sin ropa. Seems too good to be true and it is. When we get to the room she offers anal for an extra 10 dollars. Not interested. She makes me wear two condoms. I keep telling her that I can't finish with two and she cuts it short at about 20-25 minutes. I forgot her name but it either starts with a vowel or silent H. Acelia or something like that, I think. She has a very squeaky voice and repeatedly says, "Ok, very good" or something to that effect. She also wears heavy makeup. Straight up cartoon character. Next time, I think I'm going to tell the other more attractive girls that work out of Hotel Garcia that I would want their services but Ximena and Wonder Woman have killed all their reputations for me. I think I'll go upstairs and tell the front desk that, too. But I'm just one guy, so it probably wouldn't work.

In need to cool down, so I get in line at Hong Kong, but it's about 20 deep out the door. I wait until there's three or four guys in front of me and realize that it's probably a sausage fest in there. I head toward Adelita and the Viagra quickly prevails over the experience I just had with Wonder Woman. I turn back around and head around Ninos Heroes and into the alley. I pass down the north side of the alley and Yoana's not out, so I head back down the south side and decide on Karla de Veracruz outside of Hotel Eduardo. She has a nice spinner body with be cups and a decent round butt. Medium brown skin with black hair, nice eyes, and a great smile. She seems like she could work at Adelita or even Hong Kong. We agree on 300 pesos for 20 minutes todo sin ropa, no suckie. 30 pesos for the room. I ask her for besos and she says she will throw in besos, sucky, unlimited positions, and two shots for an hour at 100 dollars. I counter with a half hour with all of that for 500 pesos. She insists that the one hour package is the only upgrade she's offering as such, which I decline.

We enter the room and I ask if I can pay her afterward. She wants the money up front and I tell her what just happened to me with Wonder Woman. If I have a good time, I will give her a good tip if she lets me pay afterward. Still hesitant, I tell her the police are outside and she can call them if I give her any problems. That convinces her. She starts on top and her pussy is warm and wet; it gets warmer and wetter throughout our session. After a few minutes, we switch to mish and I bust my load in about 10 minutes of total action, maybe less. She has the best pussy that I've experienced in the ZN. I can feel her heat all the way into my lower abdomen. She is really wet and tight. She talks jokingly with me before and during the sex, telling me she's going to make me wear two condoms like Wonder Woman did. She enjoys the act herself, perhaps reaching climax but I'm not sure. She does clench up once as she's getting really into it. I try to slowly, gently kiss her on the lips, but she lets me peck gently right next to them and on her cheek. I pay her 400 pesos, which includes a 100 pesos tip in addition to our original deal. She takes her time afterward, chatting and walking with me to the sink and bathrooms in the back of the hotel and accompanying me as we exit. We exchange kisses on the cheek as we near the exit, and I tell her I'll be back for her tonight. If I find her again after tonight, I think I'll take her up on the one hour package, but offer 1000 pesos. I'm surprised the street girls and their hotels are still operating at the 10:1 exchange rate, not that I'm complaining.

I head into Hong Kong and when I'm searched, the doorman asks me to lift up my shirt. Sorry to break it to you buddy, but that weapon you thought you just felt is my raging boner with 100 MG generic Viagra coursing through it. That's why they (meaning just me) call me Long Dong Silver. He lets me enter and I am ever so slightly disappointed. The selection is good, but appears to be missing the cream of the crop. They're probably all busy upstairs since it's around 11 or 12 on a Saturday night. I stop in the bathroom, and realizing the stalls are all occupied, I head back out. But not before the attendant asks for a tip. "I didn't do anything. " Should have told him that he didn't do anything. I finish my beer and head back out into the alley.

I still don't see Yoana, so I stop at Brisa de Veracruz. I don't catch the name of the hotel where she works, but she's on the north side of the alley near the east end. She is tall, but I don't recall if she wears heals. Very thick booty and she seems thin otherwise, although she is wearing a corset. But I have a good feeling about her. Karla was also wearing a corset and she ended up having a decent midsection, so maybe I'm developing a sixth sense. Brisa wants 390 pesos for sex only sin ropa, and it's 90 pesos for the room. She tells her neighbor the price she just got from me, about which I'm slightly put off.

But whatever, Brisa is really hot. Gorgeous face, medium-dark brown skin, medium-dark brown hair with blonde highlights, and when she undresses, her body is what I expected. She is slender with an amazing ass and a slightly loose belly, but nothing worth nitpicking over if you're looking for a real sexy thick girl. She has be cups that are not perky, but they're not too saggy either. Seriously, as far as street girls are concerned, if you're an ass man and you like morenas, no question this is the girl for you. I tell her that's a clever pricing system, 390 pesos, like how the stores offer something for 39.99. I just give her 400 pesos and tell her to keep the change. I ask her how many positions, which I often forget to do beforehand. She says two, but if we're having a good time we can do more. She starts on top, then we go mish, then doggie. I guess she's having a good time. Then we go back into mish where I finish the job. Man, nothing beats holding onto a nice, thick ass when the girl is overall pretty thin. She's probably 36-26-40 if I have to guess. She gets kind of into it when on top, then a bit more passive in mish, though she does still pant a bit. She takes it easy in doggie which I actually prefer because it just feels better for me that way. We make the usual small talk afterward while cleaning up and getting dressed, and she eventually heads out while I'm still getting putting my clothes on. I'm taking my time to get all my things together and she knocks after a few minutes instead of the cleanup guy. That's cool. I guess she was just giving me a few minutes of privacy at the end. So we walk out together and I give the cleanup guy two dollars since I took so long. Brisa and I exchange kisses on the cheek and I head back out to the alley.

As I approach Constitucion, just after the beauty salon, I get pulled back by a girl that I see outside regularly. I don't remember her name but she's decent. She's wearing a corset and I can't tell, but it seems like she might not have such a great body. She's turning me on though. Medium brown skin with dark hair, eyeliner curls up past the outside of her eyes. She has the tattooed eyebrows. I don't like that but it's not necessarily a deal breaker. I keep telling her that I just got done and there's no mas leche, but she's really persistent and she lets me stand close to her with my crotch pressed against hers while I grope her ass, which I enjoy. She's offering 20 minutes for todo sin ropa for 20 dollars and I'm thinking this is awfully similar to how it started with Wonder Woman. I tell her I just blew my load and I need to rest for at least a half hour, but she's still persistent and I'm still enjoying all the groping. Then she starts offering massage and I tell her if I'm going to have a session with her, I want todo. And I'm not finishing in 20 minutes right now. We continue back and forth as I try to get in as much groping during the negotiation as possible. She eventually asks for a dollar for a coffee and I offer to take her for a walk to get some, but she declines. I tell her my eyes are raining because I don't know how to say crying in Spanish and it probably sounds romantic to her. I eventually put a dollar in her bra and fondle her breasts while I do so, then I leave her to check out Adelita.

Right when I walk in, I see a girl who I think might be Karin from Chapter 4, but she says her name is Griselda de Gualdalajara. She is wearing tight jeans with an ass straight from the gym where every day is leg day. Her top is covering her midsection, but it stops just short enough for me to tell that she has toned abs. Huge natural dee cups, medium brown skin with blonde hair. We sit down for drinks and she asks how many girls I've been with today. I tell her two and she acts a little too impressed. A light-skinned girl in a bikini with light blonde hair comes up to our table and faces her ass towards us and subtly dances to the music. Griselda tells me to give the girl a tip, and I oblige to cop a feel on her gym-toned, slightly smaller than Griselda's ass. She sarcastically thanks me, so my stupid ass gives her another tip as I cop another feel. Griselda wants me to take her friend up with us for a threesome and I tell her I don't have money for that. Plus, I personally don't find added value considering the additional cost. Her friend eventually leaves us alone, and Griselda's trying to get me to bring her upstairs for 1000 pesos. Her face is not too great and it's still slightly lacking even with heavy makeup, so I bargain her down to 800 pesos.

We get to the room and she instantly tells me to pay her. I should have walked out the door right there. When I pay her, she starts asking me to give her the 20 dollars that she sees me take out of my pocket with my pesos. I tell her we agreed on 800 pesos. We undress and when we go at it, it turns out she wants to give me a bullshit session since I apparently lowballed her. Dumb * should have just declined my offer if she's so offended by it. She starts out on top which goes well, but then in mish, she insists on me keeping my knees lined up with her ass and gets really moody and irritated when I try to bring them further down the length of the bed, borderline yelling at me in anger. I try to ask her to come down lower on the bed so I don't hit my head on the wall; this by the way seems to be a common problem with the chicas. I'm not excessively tall, but 5'11". She reacts with the same irrational anger when I ask her that. She takes off the condom and tries to finish me manually, but I tell her it's not going down that way and put another condom on me. Back in mish, she keeps her hand in a ball just above where the genital action is going on. It's irritating me so I move her hand and she snaps her arm away from me with all of the aforementioned irrational anger. Now she's calling me a pinche carbon. Then she digs her knuckles into my ribs while I'm on top. I pull her hand away and she reacts the same way, getting up after 20 minutes and telling me the session is finished. I tell her that I paid 800 pesos for garbage and she is acting like she is the one who paid me. She gets dressed and leaves while I'm cleaning up. If there is ever the time to slap the shit out of a dumb * now is the time. But of course I recognize it's not worth the likely consequences.

I head back down to the bar and ask the first mesero I see who is in charge of the girls. He tells me to talk to the door man. So I go to the door man and tell him what happened, and he tells me to go into the bar with the police doorman and try to find Griselda. I walk through the crowd, looking very carefully for her, then her friend stops me and asks me where is her amiga. I'm tempted to ask her if she really thinks I'm stupid enough to think that Griselda didn't put her up to that, but instead I just tell her I don't know. She and the policeman exchange words and the policeman turns around and heads back outside. I continue searching the whole area to no avail. I go back out to the door and ask the guys working there what's going on. They haven't found her, but the hotel employees are looking for her upstairs. There appears to be a more manager-type guy involved now. I end up waiting for probably close to an hour before Griselda finally emerges from the hotel and I call her out to the guys at the door. The manager pulls us both into the hotel doorway and she explains her side of the story, basically telling him that I was being cheap with her. Yeah, but you agreed to it. The manager tells her that they are trying to run a respectable business; she works for him and she is making him as well as the whole place look bad. He tells us to work this problem out. I tell her I want all my money back, and she says no. Manager says that I still got some semblance of service from her and that she should give me half, to which I reluctantly agree. She gives me back 400 pesos and I go back into the bar to use the bathroom. I consider another drink but I just don't feel like being in Adelita any more tonight after what just went down. So I head out the main door and tip the door man a dollar for his help. I offer to tip the manager but he refuses, telling me this is my home. If only, that would be heaven on earth.

Back to Hong Kong I go, and I get a Red Bull for my entrance fee instead of a beer. Good, I was starting to get tired anyway and I was hoping to get another pop off. This should help get me going. The morena in big glasses with really long, really curly, really light blonde hair, pony tails on each side, is dancing and by the way she dances, I bet she knows how to screw. But I don't have money for a bar girl and I just need to chill for a few minutes. I finish my Red Bull and head out the back door in search of Karla. I really had a lot of fun with her earlier this evening. I spot her at her post outside Eduardo, but she is talking to a potential customer. We make eye contact while she's talking to him and she motions me over to her. The guy quickly leaves and I head her way.

I feel like things are really smooth with us and we don't even talk prices or services. I just ask her if she's ready for another; she says yes and we go to the room. She starts on top and she's really getting into it. I'm pretty sure she climaxes twice in cowgirl. Then she tells me there's three minutes left, so we go into mish and eventually I have to go number 1. It kills the mood whenever I go to the bathroom, so I try to finish first. The session is implicitly extended but I eventually realize I'm not finishing as long as I have to go, so I go. When I return, she's getting dressed and apparently the session is over, to which I oblige since it's usually not fun getting things going again after that. She asks for 500 pesos for the half hour, which is cool because she's giving me a bit of a bulk discount off the 300 pesos for 15 minutes, without me asking for it. I pay her and she kisses me on the cheek as we leave the room. She posts back up against the wall and I start looking for a cab to the border when I realize the Viagra is still working and my boner is raging to finish the job. So I turn around and walk back to Karla, asking her for another session for 20 dollars. I'm out of pesos and have 47 dollars left on me. She obliges but keeps her top on, and I'm able to finish my tres leches for the night. This time she allows a few light pecks on the lips while we're going at it. She is very playful, friendly, and comforting. We already have two or three inside jokes between us. I have a new favorite; Ninfa from Chapter 4 is still missing in action. I wonder if she's on vacation or retired or something.

It was quite a mixed bag tonight. Two horrible sessions along with three really good sessions, including one girl that I felt was worth doing twice on the same night. I would have gone again with Brisa as well if it wasn't so late. Her ass alone is enough to make her contend as my co-favorite. Maybe I'll try to arrange a threesome with them. They're both from Veracruz, so maybe they'll get along well.

I take a cab to the border, arriving around 3:30 AM. I wait in line for about an hour before making my way back home around 5:30. Man, I thought these late nights were well in my past, but that was before I stumbled upon La Coahuila. Good times.

Phordphan
06-02-16, 09:33
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2221-General-Reports&p=1888237&viewfull=1#post1888237.

I'll add that confiscating the visa seems to be new. In January, when I flew to Chiapas, they just let me waltz right through. The did require my boarding pass to let me back into the USA.

HungryStud101
04-14-18, 21:09
Oosik is sick of Tijuana. Condoms for a hand job you say? I would just go and listen to the mariachi bands.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2231-Hong-Kong-Club-Reports&p=2167001&viewfull=1#post2167001.

KC Questor
03-10-19, 20:02
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2231-Hong-Kong-Club-Reports&p=2296394&viewfull=1#post2296394

Gradatgrad's All-2018 Trip Report. Fifty+ days over the course of 2018, with girls from agencies, Hong Kong, and social media. Great report, great tips.

VictorHugo99
04-21-19, 22:08
Thank you dear sirs for the wonderful report.

Thankful that you are risking your lives us here.

Much obliged,

Victor.

Long Dong Silver writes nuanced reports of his sexual escapades with the pretty, sometimes spicy, young chicas of Mexico, with lots of immersive and factual details and his own assessments to help readers understand the beauty, minds, feelings and desires of the young girls he had sex with. I feel like I was almost there, negotiating with the chicas, doing hand to hand combat, embracing their warm, smooth, sexy bodies, immersing into the most erotic and passionate zones with these young girls.

Long Dong has some of the best writing skills I have seen in any blog. He does speak adequate Spanish so he can communicate fairly well with the chicas to help us understand and enjoy their companies even better.

I really enjoy reading Long Dong's intricate and nuanced sex reports and highly recommend the moderator to upgrade his status to a senior member..

WombatEd2
08-05-19, 04:19
I've listed all the escort agencies, and summarized the quality of the reviews from the escort thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2963-Tijuana-Escort-Reports&p=2353262#post2353262.

Thunder52
11-09-19, 03:20
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2221-General-Reports&p=1888237&viewfull=1#post1888237.

I'll add that confiscating the visa seems to be new. In January, when I flew to Chiapas, they just let me waltz right through. The did require my boarding pass to let me back into the USA.Happened to me out of cdmx to L. A. When I mentioned it to a Mexican Immigration official they wondered at it. Seems that similarly to many countries each stop may play by different rules.

TomJackin
01-17-21, 08:27
Thank you sir for taking the time to share your experiences.