PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jake Monger
07-12-06, 00:49
Many thanks to those of you have who have PM’d and or commented on the reports of my first trip to Jamaica. I have just returned from my second visit and happily report that my relationship with the lady I met in December continued as if I had never left. She’s definitely not a pro. She never asked for a dime. We had one minor disagreement. Apart from that it was the most incredible sex of my life, and among the happiest four days.

About all we did, in fact, was have sex, eat, sleep, have sex, eat, and have sex. We also laughed and talked a lot. After the second day she stopped counting orgasms and by the fourth day they had become veritable gushers. Apart from bondage and costumes (neither or which I am “into”) we did everything I have ever seen two people do to one another sexually.

Every so often I would wonder how a guy my age could be lucky enough to be walking around with someone this beautiful and having sex with her no less.

The family meeting went off as well as can be expected when you consider I’m probably old enough to be her father’s father.

As a reminder, the point of my extended series was that unless you resemble the Hunchback of Notre Dame you are very likely to score for free in Mo-Bay. Since I had already discovered my own ultimate fantasy I was not on the hunt.

One evening, however, an incident occurred that more than proves the point I have been making. My lady and I were having dinner and were joined by a friend of hers. She wanted to introduce us because of my intention to bring a friend with me on my next visit. So I was sitting with two women.

The waitress was a tall girl somewhere between 22 and 26. She was by no means beautiful, but she had a very exotic look. None of you would kick her out of a bed.

I tend to chat with waitresses (or waiters for that matter) primarily as a means of improving the service. In Jamaica this is especially important. Somewhere along the line I realized that this girl was more than just chatting.

At one point I said to my two companions, “Is it my imagination, or is she coming on to me?” The two of them replied in unison. “She’s definitely coming on to you.”

The three of us then had a discussion about why this happens. I am an old white guy who looks like Jimmy Carter. She’s an attractive young woman who works in a place with at least twenty good looking black men in her age group.

My two female companions told me exactly why this phenomenon occurs. You might think it’s because they see old white guys as possible bankrolls. That is not the reason, at least not the primary one. I have now heard the real reason enough to be sure of it.

My friend Alan once advised me to keep certain information about Jamaica to myself. It was good advice and I have followed it ever since. All I can tell you is that if you spend three days in Mo-Bay you’ll know as well as I do why you’re getting more than your fair share of attention from some really gorgeous women.

As she was serving dessert the waitress asked me whether I was married. I told her I was. She asked if I had a girl friend. I gestured toward Carol and said I did. Earlier she had asked me where I was staying and I had told her.

When we got back to the room Carol and I made love and then she went into the bathroom. Soon after that the phone rang. Lo and behold it was the waitress. She has my name from the credit card and she’s put it together with where I told her I was staying. She asks if she can come up.

Now as much as I like a nice duet (or trio as the case may be) there is no way that will fly with Ms. Carol. I am a very happy camper and I am not about to screw it up. So I suggest her visit might be a bit awkward. She says, “That’s too bad” and then hangs up.

Carol comes out and says, "Who was that?" I tell her, "the waitress." She is about as surprised by that news as she is with the fact that the moon is in the sky.

As I said when I began this series. If I were you, and liked black women, I would get on the next plane to Mo-Bay.

===============================================

Hi Jake Monger,

The idea behind the Reports of Distinction thread is to post the report in a regular thread (not here) and then post a short summary and a link to the report itself.

I'm not sure what to do this thie report. Is this the only copy, or is it posted in one of the other threads?

Thanks,

Jackson

Jake Monger
07-12-06, 19:54
Ok, Sorry Jackson.

This is a copy of what I thought was a good report about Montego Bay from Billy Bob. I thought I read where we could copy the report and put that in the main window in the Reports of Distinction page. I could not figure out how to just post the link to this report, although I would be happy to do so.

I did see some instructions where it said [post] report # [post], but that did not work. I assume I did that wrong.

Jake

==============================================

Hi Jake,

You were correct in your assessment that the report was worthy of being included in the Reports of Distinction thread.

The [post] tag uses the post number as referenced in the forum's database, not the number of the report in the thread.

You can identify the post nmber by placing your cursor over the "quote" button in the report and then read the number in the Internet Explorer Information Bar at the bottom of your Internet Explorer window.

If you can't figure out the [post] link, then just paste a regular html link to the report.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jake Monger
07-13-06, 16:01
Hopefully I am doing this right.

If not please delete.

post431874post

=============================================

Hi Jake Monger,

The correct format is 431874

which broken down looks like this:

[ post ] 431874 [ /post ]

Of course, when you enter it, don't add the spaces I used here in this example.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jake Monger
07-17-06, 14:51
Cool, thanks Jackson. I think I've got it now.

BigD269
09-01-06, 02:10
Editor, you asked for it to be a Report of Distinction, so here is the link to my Negril report. (Yes, I am looking forward to going back for more fun in the jungle!)

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?do:newreply&p=484411

Hopefully, I did this correctly - first-time attempt.

BigD29