PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Geraldofrancisco
01-27-10, 02:50
Series of Travel Reports to Puerto Rico

Admin
01-31-10, 02:07
Hey Geraldofrancisco,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but you would you please stop posting your actual REPORTS in this thread.

This thread is titled "Links to Reports of Distinction", which you may recognize is a thread for posting links to reports in other threads.

Please post your reports in the appropriate threads, and then post a short summary and a link in this thread to your report in the OTHER thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Geraldofrancisco
02-01-10, 01:22
Again, there is confusion about this website. Where do you want reports posted. Please email me directly as before with clear instructions. Thanks, Gerry

Hey Geraldofrancisco,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but you would you please stop posting your actual REPORTS in this thread.

This thread is titled "Links to Reports of Distinction", which you may recognize is a thread for posting links to reports in other threads.

Please post your reports in the appropriate threads, and then post a short summary and a link in this thread to your report in the OTHER thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Admin
02-01-10, 07:10
Again, there is confusion about this website. Where do you want reports posted. Please email me directly as before with clear instructions. Thanks, GerryHi Geraldofrancisco,

Please don't break my balls by pretending to be obtuse.

- The detailed instructions for using this ROD thread are itemized in the 1st post.

- You did it correctly in your post of January 27th.

- I concisely summarized the ROD concept in my message yesterday, but here is the sentence again for your review: Please post your reports in the appropriate threads, and then post a short summary and a link in this thread to your report in the OTHER thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nibu Raphael
01-25-12, 07:45
Gerald I like the links but Jackson too is the man, So always try to ask him, Hopefully when I am in P R in may I hope the reports I make will make it to some great links here. We all mongers here trying. I think my 10 days in P R will rock. Jackson does a great job with this thread here for sure too.