PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Glonoinum
01-04-08, 11:56
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614459&postcount=18

Illini333
01-04-08, 21:15
Is there a certain part of Albania I should go to to find dark skinned Albanians? Thanks

Prosal
01-04-08, 21:25
Is there a certain part of Albania I should go to to find dark skinned Albanians? Thanks
Check this post from Bez.

I am surprised that it isn't already in the ROD. There's lot of knowledge, wisdom and awareness in those few words.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=645587&postcount=22

;)

Illini333
01-05-08, 20:07
Is it really unsafe to travel in Albania? I am a experienced traveler. Been to every Central American Country and to parts of Asia. I figure since its Europe it should be ok.

Bez Bezarra
01-06-08, 11:01
is really albania a part of europe.

its probably the least european part of europe, since it was controlled by turkey for +400 years up until just before wwi in 1912.

a thrid of the population is **** 15, with a birthrate double that of the rest of europe. maybe that will be good for mongering soon, when they reach 18 anyway, if they don't cut your throat in the process.

but with all the kosovo refugees there, its the poorest country on the continent, even worse than moldova. for east-west smuggling transit, cigarettes and whiskey going east and narcotics going west, the mafia is the largest employer, so with crime and corruption being the number one business, they are always looking for new opportunities like dumb foreigners wandering around the country. there would be little other reason for you to be doing so, if you weren't there visiting relatives or for business, since it is a real shit hole, (think west virginia and a lot of turkish [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128)), so you would attract the wrong attention outside of tirana.

Illini333
01-08-08, 00:50
Ok so if I stayed in Tirana how should I go about with finding a local girl of my taste? I speak a little Italian so Im not sure how much game I can spit to some of these girls. I can brush up on my Italian if need be. Thanks again.

Aussie Fella
09-14-08, 14:59
Is it really unsafe to travel in Albania? I am a experienced traveler. Been to every Central American Country and to parts of Asia. I figure since its Europe it should be ok.No, it's not any more dangerous than anywhere else in Europe. I spent time backpacking through Albania a couple of years back and had no problems at all. In fact, a local told me that tourists are safer than locals as they're very keen to encourage tourism.

As for mongering. I didn't actually come across anything besides what appeared to be some trannies in central Tirana. However, I'm probably the world's worst mongerer so I wouldn't worry about my experiences.

Glonoinum
12-23-08, 09:05
Ok so if I stayed in Tirana how should I go about with finding a local girl of my taste? I speak a little Italian so Im not sure how much game I can spit to some of these girls. I can brush up on my Italian if need be. Thanks again.About 60% of Albanian speaks or understand Italian, so if you know this language you can arrange something. There more people who knows Italian than English. The reason? They receive well Italian television and they learn language from it.

Golfinho
09-03-09, 13:03
its probably the least european part of europe, since it was controlled by turkey for +400 years up until just before wwi in 1912.

a thrid of the population is **** 15, with a birthrate double that of the rest of europe. maybe that will be good for mongering soon, when they reach 18 anyway, if they don't cut your throat in the process.

but with all the kosovo refugees there, its the poorest country on the continent, even worse than moldova. for east-west smuggling transit, cigarettes and whiskey going east and narcotics going west, the mafia is the largest employer, so with crime and corruption being the number one business, they are always looking for new opportunities like dumb foreigners wandering around the country. there would be little other reason for you to be doing so, if you weren't there visiting relatives or for business, since it is a real shit hole, (think west virginia and a lot of turkish [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128)), so you would attract the wrong attention outside of tirana.that is a bit harsh, and more than a little over-generalized. certainly, the country does show the effects of an extended isolation, but i found the people open, inquisitive, and friendly. though not notably generous. i found the girls willing to converse -- and give their e-mails, numbers, and offer to held a tourist. am here now - september 2009. as for pay-for-play: only seen sw's through a cab window.

Bez Bezarra
09-09-09, 00:33
I was merely hoping to provoke SOMEONE to respond exactly as you have done, to prove me wrong, but with SOME evidence to back that up.

If you'll observe, there is a complete total of ONE foto posted in this forum, and that one is blacked out to boot.

With the poorest girls in Europe, you'd think that SOMEONE could figure out that they'd need a little financial modeling incentive to let the rest of us see whether they are a bunch of nasty gypsy skank tramps, or the true dark mysterious and/or friendly cuties that you profess them to be.

So let's see, eh?

Golfinho
09-15-09, 01:19
I was merely hoping to provoke SOMEONE to respond exactly as you have done, to prove me wrong, but with SOME evidence to back that up.

If you'll observe, there is a complete total of ONE foto posted in this forum, and that one is blacked out to boot.

With the poorest girls in Europe, you'd think that SOMEONE could figure out that they'd need a little financial modeling incentive to let the rest of us see whether they are a bunch of nasty gypsy skank tramps, or the true dark mysterious and/or friendly cuties that you profess them to be.

So let's see, eh?Provoke? No idea what your game is or where you're coming from, pal. Just trying to share my impression and experience of what I saw. Not talking to anything rlse. So if you want to get snarky, take a hike. Plenty of mountains around Tirana to keep you busy.

Golfinho
09-15-09, 01:23

So let's see, eh?Cuties that you profess them to be? your terminology. you hallucinating?

Carteblanche
06-15-11, 17:18
This gentleman has problems with being Turkish? I read by different means that he has a joy in criticising being Turkish or having Turkish backgrounds. I do not expect anything, I do not care what other people think of my country, but it is unnecessary to say it repeatedly for no obvious reason.

John Jay
06-16-11, 12:36
This gentleman has problems with being Turkish? I read by different means that he has a joy in criticising being Turkish or having Turkish backgrounds. I do not expect anything, I do not care what other people think of my country, but it is unnecessary to say it repeatedly for no obvious reason.I read this post cause I thought there would finally be a good post about Albania. I was there two years ago and the women were GORGEOUS! If not very hard to meet. Now all I see is another stupid post by Bez Bezzara! For all his posts has there ever been an exact address, price, phone number of a girl. His posts are a waste of space and time. I really think his account should be deleted! Please if anybody has actual information about Tirana to share I would love to hear about it!

JJ