PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Angus Magee
01-22-07, 06:22
An excellent report on Viennese indi Niki/Mary My Fly from Hot Ron:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=553841&postcount=361

Angus Magee
06-28-07, 07:41
Good report from Uwishyouwereme about his recent visit to Babylon in Vienna.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=614302&postcount=406

Sounds like he had a good time. Also sounds that the place is expensive. But as Uwishyouwereme points out, they do seem to deliver the goods.

Thanks for the report.

Member #1372
03-24-09, 13:33
True report from Salieri Antonio can be found here:

I met Anita some years ago while she was working for Relax & Enjoy. At that time (2004-2006), I used to travel a lot in Austria and Czech Republic for both business and pleasure and she was one of my favourite in beautiful Vienna.

Anita is indeed really sweet, smart and reliable. I will always remember her beautiful breast and her tight pussy along with her great attitude. She may not be a spring chicken anymore but she is definitely worth a visit.

I am aware that this is post #1 for Antonio Salieri and myself as Member #1372 and therefore subject to scepticism but I was Montecristo02 here (and on the other english sex travel forum). I am now -very- happily married and Montecristo02 was part of my previous life.

Why am I here if I am happily married ?? Well...I sent my wife to her mother for 2 weeks while I went skiing with my friends (with her consent...!). I broke my leg the 2nd day and now I am back home alone and BORED, so I spend my time on the web. She ought to be back soon.

Carlos Primeros
08-01-09, 22:13
This report is an excellent and detailed report about Vienna´s mongering spots - worthwhile for every monger travelling to Vienna.

Carlos

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=911705&postcount=617

Stravinsky
10-22-09, 05:27
Yet another excellent reference by Glenlivet which should always be kept handy

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=129110

Vitrea
01-24-11, 08:53
Thank you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?621-Vienna&p=1104344

Vitrea
08-30-13, 00:32
Very informative post on how to get to Goldentime and of course the sex.

Capt Dan
11-09-13, 00:34
I am without any doubt a great admirer of the writing of Ibn Butita. His reports are very well written with great clarity and with some very useful information. This great adventurer also visits (and reports from) some extremely interesting places (all over the globe) and he does not disappoint with this recent (September 2013) escapade in Austria. He reports from some excellent Austrian venues which do not get too much mention in these forums (Austria or Germany FKK) but are very much worth reading about. Many thanks Ibn Buttita, for sharing this adventure with your fellow ISG Members. I wish you many more pleasant and excellent adventures to come!

Link to Ibn Buttita's SC Circolo Passion (Innsbruck) Report (Days 1 & 2) : 1493770

Link to Ibn Buttita's FKK GoldenTime (Vienna) Report (Day 3) : 1493771

Link to Ibn Buttita's FKK GoldenTime (Vienna) Report (Day 4) : 1493772

Capt Dan
11-26-13, 01:37
Some truly excellent, exceptional and very well written reports by Horbate, who recently visited Nightclub Maxim (Friday 25th October) GoldenTime Sauna Club (Saturday 26th October) and Funpalast Sauna Club (Sunday 27th October). These are must read Reports for any ISG Member considering a trip to Vienna. Reports of this standard which are well written, entertaining and full of useful information do not come along all that often and my thanks for taking the time and trouble to report Horbate. I wish you many more pleasant and excellent adventures to come!

Link to Horbate's Nightclub Maxim (Vienna) Report: 1495199

Link to Horbate's GoldenTime SC (Vienna) Report: 1495759

Link to Horbate's Funpalast SC (Vienna) Report: 1497234

Capt Dan
12-05-13, 01:37
Again some most excellent and very well written reports by Horbate, who returns to Funpalast Sauna Club (Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th October). As stated previously these are must read Reports for any ISG Member considering a trip to Vienna and IMO have certainly elevated Funpalast Sauna Club As a mongering destination.

Link to Horbate's Funpalast SC (Vienna) Report. Tue 29th October: 1502601

Link to Horbate's Funpalast SC (Vienna) Report. Wed 30th October: 1502939

Der Auslander
04-02-18, 21:05
An excellent, must read and very entertaining report by Free Dude who completes a whistle-stop tour of the many available Viennese studios / brothels and most notably sauna clubs (Golden Time and Funpalast) which are available in that great and beautiful city. The adventure took place during the last week of March 2018. Link to Free Dudes Vienna Report: 2160945A truly splendid report Free Dude. Thank you for giving back to the Forum.

Der Auslander
04-29-18, 22:30
An excellent and most useful report by Vitrea detailing his one night Viennese adventure (on the evening of Friday 27th April) in both Maxim Nightclub and Sauna Club GoldenTime. This report also details the upselling disease which is spreading throughout FKK-Land where a half hour all-inclusive session for Euro 50 or 60 (depending on location) with BBBJ and GFE is becoming problematic to obtain. Link to Vitrea's Maxim & SC GoldenTime Report: 2173440 Thank you for giving back to the forum Vitrea. A great report with good and useful information! Reports of this standard are rare and need to be encouraged.

Shark16
11-02-19, 10:30
I find this very useful. Thanks, Cucumber!

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?621-Vienna&p=2386546&viewfull=1#post2386546.