PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

Buzz00
11-05-06, 20:28
Good to know which clubs, where, give decent service;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=640

Excess
05-21-07, 09:11
'Disappointed' drops into Larnaca and runs the table on first visit. Excellent report on a first time visitor to the club scene there.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=597079&postcount=36

Light Angel
01-29-08, 17:54
I refer to anybody, non local, thinking about the scene in this island. This is what it will happen for 100% of you. Being a regular in this forum, means they will never reflect what happens to the common people, that, by the way, they call idiots. , they play with advantage and they do not talk clear enough, although a lot! It is not about how profuse you are describing every single club, it is about helping each other, not just the two or three top guys in the scene. So, if new. If you don't have time, be aware. If you don't believe me read past posts of the people that criticise me (remember 1 Cyprus pound= 1. 71 euros). They are lots of similarities in between their lines.

The bodyguards, and I can't say more, I hope you understand, can be very dangerous. I can't tell you my sources, it would be bad for them. Be aware, leave the local fun for the locals/ regulars. I apologize to Ortos if I meant he is from the mafia, no, I think he is a regular, nothing else. Thanks.

Romano V
01-30-08, 19:12
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=674505&postcount=87

Great report on Nicosia, very full of good informations by Excess.

No limit in Nicosia the greek side for this man.

Sexmaniac
02-03-09, 18:49
Guys,

I have lived in Cyprus for 4 years, and know Limassol (lemesos) very well.

For those who want to have good time with value for money, I'll recommend the following places.

Maxi Club in Tourist Area

New City Club, near Old Port (both of these are owned by a Petr**)

Average spend. 170-200 EU total. Good collection of gals. Mostly EE and Pinay. With some from Latin America

Try Calypso, White Wagon in Makarios.

Similar prices.

For those who want contacts in these places, PM me.

Cheers

Ortos
02-04-09, 12:54
Guys,

I have lived in Cyprus for 4 years, and know Limassol (lemesos) very well.

For those who want to have good time with value for money, I'll recommend the following places.

Maxi Club in Tourist Area

New City Club, near Old Port (both of these are owned by a Petr**)

Average spend. 170-200 EU total. Good collection of gals. Mostly EE and Pinay. With some from Latin America

Try Calypso, White Wagon in Makarios.

Similar prices.

For those who want contacts in these places, PM me.

Cheers

Thanks so much for your post. I'd love some more info on the Limassol scene.

Are you saying that the clubs you list, like the Maxi, are the best places in Limassol? I always thought that it was best to stay away from the tourist area, that the quality would be better on the Makarios Ave By-pass road.

I am always looking for good looking Pinoy or EE types, but I have been disappointed sometimes with the performance of those I've found in Cyprus these days.

I seek full DKF kissing and bbbj with option of cim. Can one find this type of performance or girls without too many restrictions at the places you list in your post?

Please if you have some specific contacts or girls to reccommend let us know. I tried to PM you, but you cannot receive PMs on this site yet, or so the message said.

If you have some expereinces in these clubs with stories to tell about specifi girls, good or bad, perhaps you should post them in the Other Places thread, yeah? What do you think?

Also, I am very exprerienced in Paphos and Larnaca if you need some info about that.

Thanks again...hope to hear from you soon.

Ortos

Vendetta
06-08-13, 13:30
Thanks so much for your post. I'd love some more info on the Limassol scene.

Are you saying that the clubs you list, like the Maxi, are the best places in Limassol? I always thought that it was best to stay away from the tourist area, that the quality would be better on the Makarios Ave By-pass road...As the scene is Larnaca is changed or dead I would like to know what you propose. The most of the cabaret in the roundabout of the harbour.

Are now closed. What about the pubs?