PDA

View Full Version : Links to Reports of Distinction

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Greetings everyone,

I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:

If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here.

You may also include a short summary of the nature of the report.

A sample report would be something like this:

============================================

Here's a great series of reports by Young & Restless on his trip to Rio in January of 2005.

============================================

You can copy and paste the link into a report, or you can do it the easy way and use the tags, which you would format like this:

[post]Post ID number here

You can identify the Post ID by moving your mouse pointer over the "Quote" button and reading the Post ID number in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser window. It's the last number at the end of the link text, just after the letters "p=".

Please note: In order for this thread to be effective, it cannot turn into a discussion forum. I don't want to have to be so tough about this, but any reports that do not include a link to another report will be deleted.

Thanks,

Jackson

11Bravo
05-02-10, 07:52
Seems things haven't changed since I was there a LONG time ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1015412&postcount=231

However, IF you are living on a compound, a number do have a party circuit, where (literally) a bus full of nurses will be driven over (they too are bored to death). Does take a bit of work - they are not pros, but it is possible. Just be careful you don't end up with a wife - that Saudi sun can do strange things to the brain.

Mustang7
07-23-10, 16:56
From the number of posts here, I am sure things have not changed here a bit !!!

Nope have not been there since last what 10 years ... except the usual transitting while going to Eritrea for couple of hours through Jeddah !

TheyStoleMyName
04-26-11, 02:10
Seems things haven't changed since I was there a LONG time ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1015412&postcount=231

However, IF you are living on a compound, a number do have a party circuit, where (literally) a bus full of nurses will be driven over (they too are bored to death). Does take a bit of work. They are not pros, but it is possible. Just be careful you don't end up with a wife. That Saudi sun can do strange things to the brain. As I noted already in the General Info thread, Tom's posts should be taken with a grain, or hell- several pounds, of salt. He really doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time and, by his own admission, is usually just speculating or repeating rumors.

Jiujiu
05-14-11, 15:55
It is dangerous thing to have sex in this country sometimes, But if you live in a compound, that's totally different.

You need a car, living in a compound, and you need time and patience.

You can searh message service in internet, call them, and finish it in compound.

You can try to hook some philipio girl in shopping mall on weekend. (Do it carefull, like a spy)

I have been in SA nearly 2 years, had a lot of sex and wine there. What you need it time and money.

I don't think there is a place you can pay, fuck and go in SA.

Lamir1086
06-03-14, 07:17
It seems everything is fine, however anyone can share any link or contacts detais to reach them, heard many Moroccans available in Saudi city even Indian too.

It is dangerous thing to have sex in this country sometimes, But if you live in a compound, that's totally different.

You need a car, living in a compound, and you need time and patience.

You can searh message service in internet, call them, and finish it in compound.

You can try to hook some philipio girl in shopping mall on weekend. (Do it carefull, like a spy)

I have been in SA nearly 2 years, had a lot of sex and wine there. What you need it time and money.

I don't think there is a place you can pay, fuck and go in SA.

LuckyFuck009
11-07-14, 21:38
Wonderful Report on how to meet Saudi Girls:

TheyStoleMyName
01-17-15, 21:47
Wonderful Report on how to meet Saudi Girls:

1015412Beg to differ. As I pointed out myself before, Tom's posts in the Saudi Arabia forum are full of hearsay, rumor and conjecture with very little real actionable intelligence. Mostly just his ramblings about things that he had heard or read or mused about but not actually tried. Also, he never talks about how to meet Saudi girls, just girls in Saudi. There's a bit of a difference. Some of the information he posts is inaccurate and the rest is out of date. Heck if you scroll down to post #4 below... I just said this after someone else posted a link.

Stirling
06-19-17, 02:48
I've been to Saudi now 3 times. For those that haven't been it's a bit of a culture shock. Within about 5 min of landing you'll realize "you're not in Kansas anymore" LOL. My first trip I more or less confined myself to the hotels. Couldn't imagine venturing out at all. On my last night, literally last few hours in SA, I met a Canadian nurse whom I shared a limo with to the airport in Damam. She filled me in on where ex-pats get there booze and rocks off when in the Kingdom. It all has to do with staying in an "American" compound. , I was coming back in 6 months and she was as well as a nurse educator. We traded emails etc and didn't think about her again until later in the year.

Fast forward 6 months and I'm back. She's been back for a month. I had 2 free nights and arrangements were made to visit her and her friends in their compound. OMG!! Randy horny sex starved nurses. They rarely get to meet "new meat" when in the kingdom. Despite my travels and experience, I was not prepared for so many females (the full range. Full on ugly to babe status) to be so openly forward. I'm a reasonably good looking guy, but frankly have never had females fighting for me to fuck them before. In the land of 0 pleasure, I was in an oasis of booze and pussy.

3rd trip. Again had 2 free nights and now had some contacts. Made arrangements to meet up in their compound. Unfortunately, the 1st night I had free it was simply impossible to arrange a party. Was able to meet up with a few the 2nd night, but only a few girls were free. Seems many were working evenings / nights etc. The few that were free were I suppose willing but frankly were butt fuck ugly. I do try and maintain that just because you can doesn't mean you should. Standards LOL. Left the Kingdom sans pussy on the 3rd trip although it was there if one wanted it.

Can't comment on meeting girls outside of compounds. I suspect it would damn near impossible and likely a bit risky. However, if you can meet some ex-pats, chances are they will know where to party and given the paucity of news players, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Stirling.

Kgero1935
05-09-19, 10:19
I've been to Saudi now 3 times. For those that haven't been it's a bit of a culture shock. Within about 5 min of landing you'll realize "you're not in Kansas anymore" LOL. My first trip I more or less confined myself to the hotels. Couldn't imagine venturing out at all. On my last night, literally last few hours in SA, I met a Canadian nurse whom I shared a limo with to the airport in Damam. She filled me in on where ex-pats get there booze and rocks off when in the Kingdom. It all has to do with staying in an "American" compound. , I was coming back in 6 months and she was as well as a nurse educator. We traded emails etc and didn't think about her again until later in the year.

Fast forward 6 months and I'm back. She's been back for a month. I had 2 free nights and arrangements were made to visit her and her friends in their compound. OMG!! Randy horny sex starved nurses. They rarely get to meet "new meat" when in the kingdom. Despite my travels and experience, I was not prepared for so many females (the full range. Full on ugly to babe status) to be so openly forward. I'm a reasonably good looking guy, but frankly have never had females fighting for me to fuck them before. In the land of 0 pleasure, I was in an oasis of booze and pussy..Yeah. Trust me. There is isn't must going on, if one doesn't have really good contacts. It's really difficult as the girls you want to meet all stay at women only places, so without an expat compound, there is no action.

Penetrador
09-17-19, 12:57
Yeah. Trust me. There is isn't must going on, if one doesn't have really good contacts. It's really difficult as the girls you want to meet all stay at women only places, so without an expat compound, there is no action.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c9HywHNU4w Did you guys see this? Now she looks hot, P2P?