PDA

View Full Version : East China - Yiwu

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Thread Starter.

John Siron
10-17-05, 02:32
Am out in Yiwu for business in a few weeks. Anyone know where to stay and where to play? What are the good saunas and ktvs? What are the prices like? Any info would be helpful.

John Siron
10-17-05, 02:34
Originally Posted by Arctic1 on the Ningbo thread:

Try the Wang Jiang Lou Hotel at 3 Huangyuan Road (篁园路), telephone 0579-5531301 or 5528300, in Yiwu. I stayed there two years ago, and the phone rang off the wall with offers. It's a two-star.

John Siron
10-17-05, 02:36
Originally Posted by jumbo88 on the Shanghai thread:

Yiwu should be a mongering heaven... the sex trade should be everywhere...

Are you there with a Chinese buyer? If so, ask him to arrange it for you, don't be shy... It is a custom to provide services to "foreign buyers"...

The price is and should be cheaper than major cities like Shanghai or Beijing. Look around and shop around.

I think that the prices fall between RMB200-300 lower grade peasant girls and 400-600 higher grade girls.

Good luck!

Erik
10-18-05, 23:09
Where is Yiwu ? In Zhejiang ? Never heard of this place before. What is there so exciting there ? Please introduce us. Thanks.

Tiger 888
10-19-05, 03:07
Erik, don't worry. After 15 years in China even I don't know the majority of places with a million+ people.
Yiwu is a major trading and manufacturing place around 4 hours drive from Shanghai past Hangzhou. But if you have nothing to do there you wouldn't miss anything. Only for mongering its not worth the trip.

Tiger

John Siron
10-19-05, 07:09
Q&A

1. Why more and more foreign buyers come to Yiwu?

(1) Yiwu market (total 2,600,000 square meters) is open all year round.
(2) The suppliers in the market accept small quantity orders, and many items (from different suppliers) could be mixed in one container.
(3) All prices in the market are original factory prices.
(4) Most of the products are in stock, and could be delivered within 2 weeks.
2. Where is Yiwu?

YIWU is located in middle part of Zhejiang province,lies in the south of Shanghai and Hangzhou, the distance from Shanghai to Yiwu is 300 km, from Hangzhou to Yiwu is only 120 km. Guangdong Province and Fujian Province is to the south, Shanghai Economic Zone is on the north, Ninbo port is near on the east. Yiwu enjoys a favorable place for developing and investing of economy.

3. How to get to Yiwu?

YIWU is located in the center of Zhejiang province, only 300 km from China’s largest city of Shanghai, and 120 km from Hangzhou, the capital city of Zhejiang province. The city enjoys great geographical advantages, as it is in the middle of the west pacific coast and adjacent to Guangdong and Fujian in the south, Shanghai economic zone in the north, Ningbo port in the east and facing the pacific shipping channel.
Aviation:
Yiwu Domestic Airport is now linked to Beijing, Guangzhou, Qingdao, Xiamen, Shenzen etc. with more than 20 direct flights.
Highway:
Hang-Jin-Qu, and Jin-Yong expressways stretch across the city. Now there are over 340 inter-province passenger lines available in Yiwu. It takes no more than one hour and a half to Hangzhou and merely 3 hour and a half to Shanghai.
Railway:
With more than 90 trains stop at Yiwu station everyday, the railway network can take you to major cities across China, including Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai.

4. Where is the China Yiwu International Commodities Fair?

The Fair is in the China Commodity City Exhibition Center, 301 Bin Wang Rd.Yiwu, Zhejiang, China. It is close to the railway station of Yiwu - only about 2 kilometers.

5. What kinds of products are in the fair?

The Fair is approved by the State Council of PRC, sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce and the Zhejiang Provincial People’s Government, presenting commodities attractive to business people both in China and abroad. There are Household, Hardware, Cosmetics & Cleaning stuff, Watch & Clock, Stationary, Gift, Electrical Appliance, Camera, Art Craft, Daily-use, Toy, and Plastic Products, etc.. The fair has 7 exhibits hall, 9 different fields, and 2,300 exhibit booths. Among them, 90% are manufacturing enterprises.

6.What is the date of the Fair being held?

22 October 2005 to 26 October 2005. All of the Yiwu markets will be open continuously except for the ten days holiday over the New Year.

7. Would you let me know something about the markets in Yiwu?

The China Commodity City consists of a group of specialized markets, such as Huangyuan Market, Binwang Market, International Trade City, Knitting Market, Electric Appliance Market, Communication Market and Computer Market, together with lots of specialized markets, such as Bra Specialized Street, Leather Suitcase and Bags Specialized Street, Stationery Specialized Street, etc.

8. Could you tell me what kind of industries are in Yiwu?

There are twelve leading industries: Electronics & Electric Appliances, Knitting ltems & textiles, Garments & Neck Ties, Hardware & tools, Bags & Cases, Foot wear, Toys, Glasses Clocks & Watches, Arts & Crafts & Decorations, Stationery & Sports Articles, Bedding Articles, and Necessities.

9. What about the China Yiwu International Trade City specially?

China YIWU International Trade City invested with 700 million RMB covers and area of 300000 square meters with a building area of 30,000㎡. It consists of main body of market, sales department of the manufacturing enterprises, purchasing center, store center and dining center. The total number of booths reaches 7,000, including 20,000 kinds of goods, and it is the biggest market of art crafts and toys. The first floor deals with flowers and toys, the second floor sells jewelers and ornaments. International Trade City is fully equipped with favorable establishments and powerful services, such as central air conditioner, freight lifts, passenger lifts, inner overpass and great parking lots. Besides, cars can run to different floor directly. Professional service is available for foreign businessmen also, the market is equipped with big colorful screens, broadcasting system and digital information website. Inside the market, food, communication, relaxation, transportation and finance services are full! It integrates shopping and tourism together.
10. Would you please give an idea about the Huanyuan Market?

Huanyuan Market of China Commodity City covers a building area of 228 thousand square meters. About 13,000 booths and 30,000 kinds of commodities in 20 categories gather here, such as hardware, flower, art&crafts, thread &lace, general merchandise, sports and stationery, shoes, electric appliance, rain gear, cosmetic, electric appliance and buttons and the third exquisite products. A comfortable and graceful shopping environment is provided during your purchasing and visiting.

11. Could you tell me something about the Binwang Market?

With total investment of RMB 0.42 billion, China Commodity City Binwang Market covers a building area of 280 thousand square meters with 600 shops. There are about 16,000 booths in the market. It mainly manages garments, woolen yarn or worsted, bedding articles, shirts, knitted underwear, leather garments, ties, towels, textile, laces, non-staple food, sundry goods, try fruits, candies, roasted seeds and nuts. You can find fashion clothes suitable for every season in the garment market. In textile market, the materials of clothes vary with four seasons, and the chances of business here are endless. There are also Furniture Market, Cosmetics Market, Neckties Market, Laces Market, Knitting Market nearby.

12. I want to know the traffic in Yiwu.

The highways, railways and airlines consist of the traffic net of Yiwu. Yiwu airport has 4C level departing planes 24 hours a day. Big and middle size planes like Boeing 707 land here. Planes depart from the middle size airport and fly to Guangzhou, Beijing, Shantou, Xiamen, Shenzhen and Shanghai (during the Fair time), etc.
As a national second level station, Yiwu Railway Station offers good services and convenient facilities. And over 80 trains stop at this station every day.
Yiwu enjoys convenient highway traffic net to Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo and Wenzhou. There are over 12 bus lines run to different provinces in the country, and about 80 to different counties in province, over 50 to different towns in Yiwu, and more than 20 shuttle buses inside Yiwu city.

13. Would you please let me know the history of the Yiwu Commodities Fair?

China Yiwu International Commodities Fair has been held for nine sessions continuously. In 2002, Yiwu Fair was upgraded as an international commodities fair and was sponsored by Ministry of Commerce and the People’s Government of Zhejiang province jointly.

14. What’s the weather in Yiwu?

Provided with subtropical monsoon climate, Yiwu has four clear seasons, relaxing climate, abundant sunshine, with yearly average temperature 17.2℃ rainfalls 1403.1mm, and humidity 76%. As the gold Autumn, October is best time to hold fairs with the advantage of monthly average temperature 18.7℃, rainfalls 67.7mm, humidity 77%, it is the gold season for trade traveling in the refreshing air, breezing wind and sunshine.

15. How could I book hotels in Yiwu city?

There are more than ten 4 or 3-star hotels locate in the busy area of the city, over 400 2-star hotels distribute in the main streets and trade zones and small hotels provide over 20,000beds. If you would like to book hotels in Yiwu during the fair time, please call 0086-579-5415195 or write E-mail to (emails not allowed by Jackson) to tell your requirements.

16. It is my first time to Yiwu, and I can’t speak Chinese. How can I find the interpreter and get the reservation?

Welcome to Yiwu! If you want to find a translator or meet any difficulty when you stay in Yiwu, you can call the Businessman service center, the hotline is 0086-579-5415888.

17. What’s the Fair working time?

The Fair opens from 10:00am to 4:30pm on the first day, the rest days are from 8:30am to 4:30pm.

18. I am a foreign businessman. Could you recommend some dish to me?

There are many foreign businessmen in Yiwu. So if you come here, don’t worry about the food. You can find the local food from the world to your taste easily, such as the Korean Dish, Mideast Style, Brazilian Style, Chaozhou Style Dishes, Taiwan Style, Xinjiang Style, Chongqing style, etc. And the new restaurants of Delicacy Restaurant, Instant-boiled and Baking City, Steak Restaurant stands here and there.

19. What is the attendance procedure for foreign businessmen?

After businessmen arrive in Yiwu, a trade badge will be provided as the result of registration. Free entrance to the exhibition halls of the Yiwu Trade Fair will be given to badge holders. When registering, the following should be supplied:
(1) Passport or a foreign residence document valid over one year;
(2) Business Name Card;
(3) One Recent Individual Photo in color (2 inch).
The registration hours are 8:00am-4: 30pm from 21 to 26 Oct.

20. I wonder if I meet some problems with traffic and hotel reservation, how I could look for someone to assist me?

We have improved the taxi service these years. The amount of taxi in our city has increased to over 300, among them 150 have been equipped the GPRS system. If you want to rent the vehicle, the service hotline is 0086-579-5123456. During the Fair time, the shuttle bus to the Exhibition Center will increase also. It is more convenient!
Hotels with good services are waiting for your coming! There are variety hotels from 2 star to 4 star to meet your need. So if you have any questions on hotel booking you can call us, the service hotline is 0086-579-5415888.

21. Could you tell me the survey of 2003 Yiwu Fair?

During the Yiwu Fair of 2003, 10212 foreign businessmen from 126 countries and regions and 61 overseas business delegations visited this fair. Its trade volume registered 6.22 million RMB, 21.9% more than that of last fair. Totally 2336 standard booths were set up by 1510 enterprises from 22 provinces and cities domestically and over 20 countries and regions, which are 410 and 836 more than the figures of last fair respectively. Well-known enterprises and famous brands accounted for more than 30% of the total exhibits. There were more than thirty trade groups and ten multinational purchase groups visited the fair, such as WAL-MART, LOTUS, CARREFOUR, AUCHAN, TRUST-MART, MRTRO, PACIFIC and PRICESMART.

22. What is the composing of businessmen from the world in the last fair?

Businessmen from Asia accounted for 64%, America occupied 15%, Europe accounted for 14%, Africa occupied 5%, Oceania accounted for 2%.

23. Can you tell me the website of China Yiwu International Commodities Fair?

The website is (links not allowed by Jackson), and there were 101408 person-times visited the website of online Yiwu Fair during the five days of exhibition period, among them, 50.9% were overseas access.

24. Could you please tell me the route from Guangzhou to Yiwu?

You can travel from Guangzhou to Yiwu by non-stop flights. There are many flights between Guangzhou, Xiamen, Shenzhen and Shantou to Yiwu. If you want to know more, you can call 0086-579-5557772/5456789/5542701

25. How long does it spend from Yiwu railway station to Yiwu Exhibition Center?

If you take a Taxi, generally, it takes you about five minutes.

26. If I come to Yiwu from shanghai, Hangzhou by train, how long does it spend?

It costs you about 4 hours from Shanghai to Yiwu by train and about 2 hours from Hangzhou to Yiwu by train.

27.Could you tell me some information about the time table of the railway?

You can land the web: http://train.hepost.com

Where is Yiwu ? In Zhejiang ? Never heard of this place before. What is there so exciting there ? Please introduce us. Thanks.

Tinybobo1002
10-20-05, 02:11
I just returned from Yiwu, after ordering lots of junks to be sold in north america. Yiwu is not a town for mongering. It is about 5 hours by train from Shanghai. Hotels are poor at a cost higher than cities of similar size. Traffic is a mess. Air is polluted. The locals speak a dialect even Chinese don't understand. The locals are sneaky and very skilful in managing aliens.

I managed to get FS in a BBS. The environment was terrible. Girls tend to be more mature (at mid 20s, they are old according to Chinese standard). KTV are ripoffs.

Dont go there unless you have to buy fake stuff in bulk.

Erik
10-20-05, 22:49
Tatyu,
That's what I feared... I still wonder why a special thread has been poen for this place. Will be misleading people.

Cap Iota
10-23-05, 11:13
It's not DEAD. There are still saunas all over the city. going price is 350-450rmb depending on the sauna with 400rmb as the average. And you can negotiate the room fee but not the girl fee.

cap iota

Tiger 888
10-24-05, 04:48
And there are people who really have to spend time there for work and who are happy about some information. Nobody says that you have to go there after reading this. There are so many great places near wherever you live or stay.

John Siron
11-04-05, 13:22
Was there last weekend and stayed at this hotel recommended by Arctic1. I didn't get any phone calls like he said, but there was a massage service telephone number you could call.

Was too tired the nights I was there so I didn't partake in any action nor did I make that phone call.

The hotel was pretty bad. I guess you can't expect too much from a 2 star hotel (200rmb). The bathroom tiles had mold on the grout and the towels were thin, small, and hard.

Many small little hotels in Yiwu. Almost every block had one. I'll try to get a 4 star next time I go there.

----------------
<b>Posted by Arctic1</b>
Try the Wang Jiang Lou Hotel at 3 Huangyuan Road (篁园路), telephone 0579-5531301 or 5528300, in Yiwu. I stayed there two years ago, and the phone rang off the wall with offers. It's a two-star.[/QUOTE]

Paulb
01-29-06, 08:34
I was in Yiwu last week take out 150 short time all night 300 .Next to night markets there is a street with about 10 BSb shops .Girls young found this 19 year old x china swim team all muscle big shoulder .great service .Check out KtV in area stardard all girls 5,6 .Any help with good KtV in Yiwu

Oldtimer43
01-11-07, 17:47
I am going to be in Yiwu on business at the end of the month 27th-29th and was wondering if anyone could help me with the scene there.

I don't speak any Chinese at all, I am used to going to Thailand and Indonesia but could really do with some help here both with places to go and prices. I will be staying at the Silver Dragon Hotel although I think the name on the hotel is only in Chinese.

How does the barber shop system work there I don't want to embarress myself, do they have a "menu" it would have to be in English :)

What about a massage in the hotel with "extras"?

I have never been to a KTV, I have heard that they can be expensive but is FS available in them?

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Paulb
02-19-07, 13:14
I be in Yiwu on the 25/3 top100 club.

Any one want to catch over few beers?

Dadaji
03-24-07, 18:36
Hi,

I will be flying into Yiwu for 3 nights.

I would like to know if there is any specific place or person I can get in touch with for good quality Chinese Girls.

Actually, I will be going to Shanghai thereafter, hence, I am sure to get good quality there for sure. This is just some info I would like to get, if I can score somthing nice, since the nights are going to be rather bland.

Dadaji

Dadaji
03-28-07, 00:59

Any one want to catch over few beers?Hi!

I went there last night.

Top 100 Entertainment Club.

It was a Tuesday Night, but boy, was it full or what!

Was not expecting much, but the place was nice, except the chinese singers and some of the club tracks that were sung in chinese.

The Professional Dancers were really nice, however, I am not so sure how many of them were actually girls?

Some Russians were there too. 1 of them was really very nice looking.

Had to buy a bottle for the table, Service for the drinks was rather slow.
Nice local chinese girls.

Overall a nice experiance.

Would recommend a visit.

Top Entertainment Club was a nice place to go to in Yiwu.

Dadaji

Paulb
03-28-07, 15:27
bao aion cxi jie check this lane out. Try shop 4 on left 150 short time 300 all night you will be happy. Going to club Tonight in 5 mins Wednesday. I was there Monday Night at the bar one next to wall big night my friend tryed to take home female bar maid no luck got a kiss for 100 fuck.

Basher55
03-28-07, 22:13
I stayed at a very basic 2 star hotel, was clean enough, I can't recall the name, 60rmb a night.

Was not looking for action but the phone rung of the hook, all Chinese, eventually knock knock on the door, girl pushed herself in, 1 hour 100rmb.

Not great, 22, maybe a 5, BBBJ, multi position, finish with cim. I think the hotel are in o it, or the bell boy.

Korean
04-02-07, 21:04
I'm going to yiwu for 1 day, then going to ningbo.

There is no direct flight, but anybody know, if there are bus or train?

How much they cost?

Any alternative?

Euroboy
04-18-07, 16:28
Any tips on massage/sauna in Yi Wu?

Euroboy
04-21-07, 17:14
Arrived today in Yi Wu and went to center.

KTV

Lots of them but I hate to go to KTV when I'm alone.

Brothels

Also lots of them (easy to recognise by picture of girl and 'christmaslights at 2nd floor). I guess it's the same routine as Mongkok.

Think I will try some of them tomorrow (if I have the guts to go up alone without any knoledge of chinese language).

Massage/Sauna

I saw some footmassage shops but not sure if the offer FS, BJ.

BBS

At first sight, I only saw regular BBS.

SW

None found

Result : nothing!

Alone in my room again and no massage in my hotel ( Tian Heng International Hotel) neither. (even no pay tv :-)

I don't think this is the city to be for mongering unless you're in a group and speak chinese (nobody understands 1 word of english).

For business it's almost paradise. I found prices 30% less then we pay now. But be sure to bring a translator.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Euroboy
04-22-07, 14:38
It looks like I'm the only ISG mongerer in YiWu at the moment since last 3 reports are mine.

Today I decided to stay in my hotel (Tian Heng International Hotel) because of the heavy rains. Only option because there are no SW: the hotel massage.

Since the sauna center seems to be under construction, I asked the doorboy for a good massage. He asked me regular massage or better? You can imagine my answer:.)

Gave my room number and 10 minutes later she rang at my door.

God I was dissapointed: looks 5, age 30 (guess) and English language: O.

Attitude seemed ok at that point so I decided to give it a try (maybe age means lots of experience:.) but I should have known better.

We agreed on the price for 198 RMB using a lot of hand gestures. As I understood, everything was included.

She started a regular massage (one of the worst I had).

After that she started playing with my dick but suddenly stopped.

This was the beginning of long negotiations, starting with extra 1000 RMB for FS. I didn't agree since I tought 198 RMB was including FS.

The language barreer was our biggest problem.

We agreed 800 RMB total after long "discussions" but I hated the feeling paying MUCH over regular prices. For this price I should have had LT with model.

Ended with 2 positions and CBJ but without any passion or GFE.

She acted like she had 3 more clients to handle within the next 30 minutes.

Damage: 800 RMB + 1 pop

Lesson: avoid Yiwu without knowledge of Chines language (see previous report)

This will probably my last report on Yiwu (one more night to go but I think I spare myself for Dongguan).

If some regulars want to meet tomorrow and show me the scene, I will change my mind of course.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Euroboy
04-23-07, 14:07
This is my last report on Yiwu scene since I leave tomorrow.

In opposite of Tian Heng International Hotel is footmassage but couldn't find entrance so not sure if legit or extended services.

In street parallel with hotel (when leaving entrance), there are also brothels (recognisable by big picture of girl and christmaslights).

Don't have plans for action tonght because of early flight but in case someone has experiences with these places, let me know for my next visit to Yiwu.

Warning (again) : do NOT visit Yiwu for mongering without chinese knowledge or chinese friends.

CU in Dongguan, Antwerp or Brussels (will post some experiences on my local market too when I'm back).

Zingo
04-29-07, 09:20
Most of the avarage hotels, you find the Sauna/ massage center. They are well equiped with good looking girls mostly middled aged. 200 - 300 RMB, u will find good decent looking once for ST and LT can be discussed for couple of hundreds more.

GrandMasti
07-12-07, 17:32
Got into Yiwu this evening. Checked into Huafeng Hotel No. 2 Airport Road. 50 m from Ramada.

The hotel has a massage centre on the 3rd floor. Went there late in the evening. Was asked if I wanted a sex massage was quote RMB 600. Refused and asked the price for a happy ending with HJ. The quote dropped to RMB 350 for sex massage. Said ok but asked how long. Was told 40 mins but later negotiated to 50.

Girl from Sichuan. Good looks, Great attitude. Started by licking the back and then AR. Went on to CBJ and then FS. Overall a good experience.

plx66
08-04-07, 05:04
I'm going to Yiwu next week.

Any tips?

LucylilyOutcall
08-19-07, 15:06
The fastest train from SH to YIWU takes 2 hours must make a reservation as early as possible becuse it's popular.

The ticket costs 90-150rmb.

Regular train takes around 4hours from sh to yiwu ticket costs 50rmb utmost

I'm going to yiwu for 1 day, then going to ningbo.

There is no direct flight, but anybody know, if there are bus or train?

How much they cost?

Any alternative?

LucylilyOutcall
08-19-07, 15:22
The price is not original factory price, it's a bit more higher than factories.

LucylilyOutcall
08-20-07, 09:36
Guy,

I like your such funny words. Will you tell me what the junks you have bought there were. Whatever you've come across but Yiwu is not really that bad.

I just returned from Yiwu, after ordering lots of junks to be sold in north america. Yiwu is not a town for mongering. It is about 5 hours by train from Shanghai. Hotels are poor at a cost higher than cities of similar size. Traffic is a mess. Air is polluted. The locals speak a dialect even Chinese don't understand. The locals are sneaky and very skilful in managing aliens.

I managed to get FS in a BBS. The environment was terrible. Girls tend to be more mature (at mid 20s, they are old according to Chinese standard). KTV are ripoffs.

Dont go there unless you have to buy fake stuff in bulk.

Oskar Tee
02-08-08, 13:25
Hey Euroboy, I am going to Yiwu for 3 days in april to buy some goods.

When you say bring a translator do you mean bring one to yiwu or hire one in Yiwu. If hiring one can anyone recommend a company/service in Yiwu.

I will be staying at the yellow colour hotels close by the large market.

Last year I was there I saw a lot of the bbs with the large photos on the second floor all over the city. Will not try them out until I read report how it is done, but will try saua/massage centre in some of the better hotels.

Steven Jones
02-11-08, 23:08
I'm shocked that a city with as many international visitors like Yiwu doesn't hav a huge mongering scene like Shenzhen, is there any action to be had here? any decent massage palours or spa's?

Oldtimer43
02-12-08, 10:28
I'm shocked that a city with as many international visitors like Yiwu doesn't hav a huge mongering scene like Shenzhen, is there any action to be had here? any decent massage palours or spa's?
I would be interested to hear about this as well as I am there for a few days early in March.

Steven Jones
03-01-08, 15:47
So nothing going on in Yiwu? Damn.

Gz Boy
03-27-08, 13:53
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel (4 stars) near the markets that is P4P friendly?

Has anyone actually gone to a KTV in Yiwu in the last year? It seems people mention they have seen them but no one seems to have gone to one they liked.

Any help would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Steven Jones
03-27-08, 20:37
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel (4 stars) near the markets that is P4P friendly?

Has anyone actually gone to a KTV in Yiwu in the last year? It seems people mention they have seen them but no one seems to have gone to one they liked.

Any help would be greatly welcomed.

Thanks

I'm not sure if it is P4P friendly but the Tian Heng Internationa is a lovely hotel, and with most top end hotels, they probably offer in hosue services. When I was there I got a phone call asking if I wanted a room massage, but I was with company at he time, so didn't take up the offer.

Gz Boy
03-27-08, 20:55
Thanks for the info SJ.

Have you ever been to a KTV there? I'm just wondering if everything is run the same way as in other Chinese cities. Min charges and sitting fees for the girls, etc. etc.

Is anyone going to be around in the middle of April? I'm going there from the 15th to 17th.

GZ

Slower Better
03-28-08, 17:38
There are plenty of hotels there, you dont need to spend a lot of money to stay in a 4 star hotel. Plenty of hotels around the 200 cny price.

As for the local action, you can get plenty next to the night market, there are lots of BBS's in the adjacent areas. Unfortunately, it is all on the second floor, so you have to do a little bit of climbing. The fee is about 200 short time and 5 to 700 long time. If you need phone numbers, let me know.

I also had a pretty girl from friendship massage for 150 short time, but attitude was lacking.

There is a main road that runs up and down YIWU, and there are additional BBS not far from the night market. Any taxi driver will be able to help you.

You can find just as much as you want. I did not try the KTV's having heard they were ripoffs and being very content with the quality of the 5 girls I met.

Steven Jones
03-28-08, 23:00
Thanks for the info SJ.

Have you ever been to a KTV there? I'm just wondering if everything is run the same way as in other Chinese cities. Min charges and sitting fees for the girls, etc. etc.

Is anyone going to be around in the middle of April? I'm going there from the 15th to 17th.

GZ

I might bet there after that.

Not hit any of the KTV's or the sauna's or but I'm sure there wll be P4P if you look hard enough.

Steven Jones
03-28-08, 23:01
There are plenty of hotels there, you dont need to spend a lot of money to stay in a 4 star hotel. Plenty of hotels around the 200 cny price.

As for the local action, you can get plenty next to the night market, there are lots of BBS's in the adjacent areas. Unfortunately, it is all on the second floor, so you have to do a little bit of climbing. The fee is about 200 short time and 5 to 700 long time. If you need phone numbers, let me know.

I also had a pretty girl from friendship massage for 150 short time, but attitude was lacking.

There is a main road that runs up and down YIWU, and there are additional BBS not far from the night market. Any taxi driver will be able to help you.

You can find just as much as you want. I did not try the KTV's having heard they were ripoffs and being very content with the quality of the 5 girls I met.

Cheers for the info mate! I'll keep this in mind next time I'm over there.

Gz Boy
03-29-08, 16:16
Thanks SB,

That info will come in handy. Since I'm meeting up with an old friend, we are going to try a KTV if possible after we get the rates up front. If we do, I'll definitely post a report about it. For me, part of the fun is the run up to the final deed and you can spend time with your buddies.

Do most hotels discount their listed rates in half when you ask like in the south or are they actually listed at 200rmb?

I'll put up a post when I get to Yiwu and see if anyone is around to get together for some drinks.

Cheers!

Slower Better
03-29-08, 21:45
Glad you find the information helpful. There is a hotel close to the night market, it is decent and close to the BBS's and it is not so far to take your catch. It is actually called the qing ball hotel, run by a muslim family, fairly decent inexpensive, has internet access. It is on the street where the night market thrives. Ask the taxi driver to drop you off at the night market and walk around.

For other hotels, you can ask the taxi driver to take you to a good hotel, they will kind of know the prices. Posted rates are always higher, and if you get in early and ask for specials, they should give you a good deal.

Here is a phone number of one of my "friends. " 13248465734. Her name is xiao yian, little bird. A little older but very good attitude. Does your laundry and not demanding at all. And if you want her to show you the BBS and introduce you to some of her younger friends, I am sure that she will do so.

Gz Boy
03-30-08, 20:07
Wow, Xiao Yian will does laundry too. That goes beyond even GFE. Haha. I wouldn't waste her time doing that, I'm sure I can think of something better to occupy her time with. Does she only speak Mandarin?

Thanks

Gz Boy
04-16-08, 17:49
Hi all,

I thought I would provide an update on my trip to Yiwu. I arrived yesterday afternoon and met my buddy at the Yindu Hotel near the night market. As we were both tired from traveling the whole day we decided to just check out the action in the Hotel.

We started off with a footie in the basement Spa/Sauna as we both needed it. We then moved onto the Sauna after that. There are a number of different rooms available for the Sauna part. We settled on the standard room at $380 rmb (service included for 60mins). You can opt for the upgraded room for $888 which includes 90mins of service. It was a little slow and the manager offered the $888 package to us for $700 but thinking that we wouldn't be able to make much use of the extra time we decided on the $380 package.

The manager said they had lots of girls but it didn't seem like it. This was not a problem for me as I liked the first girl they brought in to me. Just to my liking, slim, cute face and decent rack. Her skills were good for Sauna and I would definitely repeat with her in the future if available.

Details:

Price: $380 (60mins), $888 (90mins)
Place: 6 average, standard rooms have no private shower, must use communal shower, beds are HARD and small
Girls: 7, average quailty, you must be picky to get what you want
Service: 7 average service, usual routine expect instead of a cat bath it feels more like a octopus sucking action

Overall nothing exceptional unless you really like your girl but its a good price for what it is and I never had to leave my hotel, which was good cause it was raining.

There seems to be action everywhere here but no time to try more. I wanted to go to KTV but my friend doesn't really drink. If you have to come here, enjoy your time.

GZ

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Paulb
06-07-08, 05:30
Heading to Yiwu in mid July. Last time in town spent a lot of time in the Top club night club. Great club to check out locals. If you have no luck with a pick up ask manager he can arrange a small line up of local wg in the club bring to your table. Price 300rmb drink with you all night then go home 1 shot. They range around 6.7 mark. Pick up a couple girls from bbs shop behind club price 150 rmb take them to club get pissed take them home 1 shot. You can get a all nighter for 300rmb. The best bet pay for 1 shot they go the club with you when they get back to room they want to fuck off home they know they can't go untill you get 1 shot off. They are very keen try anythink to get you come. All nighters just want to sleep and get out early as posible in morning most times.

There ia big KTV club on thedrive in from Nimgbo going check out in July I was told largest in Yiwu. I went to two KTV clubs next to night markets rooms are old the girls where around 5 to 6. No good price for girls 300rmb to sit with them.

Steven Jones
06-28-08, 18:31
I'm in Yiwu at the moment, it is pretty dry, not even had the hotel (tian
Heng) call my room asking if I wanted a massage!

Paulb
06-29-08, 03:15
Steven,

Have you check out any KTV in Yiwu ? I will be heading there on the 17 July. Back streets behind top club Night club is worth a look .Price 150 st 300 lt . There is adult shop half way down street sells v .Please report if find any think interesting?

Steven Jones
06-29-08, 12:23
Steven,

Have you check out any KTV in Yiwu ? I will be heading there on the 17 July. Back streets behind top club Night club is worth a look .Price 150 st 300 lt . There is adult shop half way down street sells v .Please report if find any think interesting?

Hi Paul, I was taken to a club by my agent last night, and it did have some dancing girls, but not too sure about the action.

I will try and have a look around the hotel tonight, but I am not sure if I can get free!

Steven Jones
06-30-08, 15:54
Steven,

I had a wander around here, found the sex shop and the girls, but they where of such low quality, that I left. Nothing more than a 6, and not very active, just sitting around, no enthusiasm! Only 2 cat calls the whole time there.

Steven Jones
07-01-08, 03:07
Tian Heng does an in room service, it is 700 rmb, and easily knocked down to 600, but the girls aren't that good looking. I didn't partake, as I wanted just a normal massage. The girl they sent for this was actually prettier then the working girl.

The legit massage girl's number is 0579 835 95 650 though she speaks no english.

For in room fun at the TH call 8123 from your room phone.

Steven Jones
07-02-08, 13:32
If you're in the Tien Heng hotel, walk out and cross the road over to the parade of shops. Walk along this parade away from the hotel, as you reach the end of the parade, diagonally to your right will be KFC, take the left here and walk down. On your right hand side, after a small road appears to be a BBS or massage palour type place.

Red lighting, and some very pretty girls sitting inside the window, but as with the palours behind the Top Club, no real movement or enthusiasm.

I will say this though, the girls in this place, very pretty, if I wasn't walking around with my agent, I'd have ventured a look in, maybe next time.

New Punter
09-09-08, 13:36
Hi,

I will be in Yiwu next month on business for the first time so looking forward to adding some reports soon. I am staying at a pre booked hotel new ruby hotel.

Anyone heard of it? Does anyone know if its close to the action etc.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Tungsten Anode
11-18-08, 19:58
although i previously said i wouldn't try in-house anymore, i gave in due to my lack of time (i only had one night there). however, i was most pleasantly surprised.

the sauna at the ramada plaza in yiwu is located on the fifth floor. upon entering, i was greeted by the attendant at the desk who asked if i wanted a massage; i said yes and was led upstairs into a small room with a bed, television, and sink.

to be on the safe side, once the employee brought me into the room, i asked if they had full service (you3 mei2 you3 quan3 tao4). he answered affirmatively but then stated that the current room i was in would be 350 rmb for one hour. not bad for a hotel from my past experiences so far. however, he then asked if i wanted the larger room with the shower for 600 rmb in an hour. i declined, but he insisted i look at it first. it was amazing actually, it looked like something out of a mansion. the waterbed was elaborately decorated and it all looked quite grand. unfortunately, i wasn't in the mood for such extras at the time and went with the basic room.

after being brought back, i asked the attendant to see the girls first (wo3 yao4 kan4 nu3 zi). he said ok and left to bring back five girls. i don't know how many they normally have available, but it was around midnight when i went. of them, i picked the most petite, lulu. she was an 8. 5 in the looks department; cute face, petite frame, b cup breasts; she was quite the spinner.

once the other girls left, we undressed, and she prepared for the catbath (i think she called it shun or shuan, not too sure as my mandarin is crap). unfortunately, i am not a fan of the act so i declined and she went straight into the cbj. it was a little mechanical, but i enjoyed it nonetheless for a good ten minutes. we then proceeded to mish, reverse cowgirl, doggie, and cowgirl. i don't know if she was acting, but she moaned quite a bit once i picked up speed throughout the show.

once i popped, she started packing up and i thought it was over. however, she actually just moved everything out of the way before massaging my thigh. i guess there was hope for round two!

after a few minutes of the "massage", i asked her to continue with her mouth and she complied with another cbj (i seriously have to start being more assertive against the beret). once i was ready again we proceeded with more doggie, cowgirl, mish, and something from the karma sutra!

unfortunately, johnny was getting tired halfway through the second act when the phone rang. oh well. it wasn't looking good for him anyways so i decided to cut it short there. but hot damn will that be an experience to remember.

details:

price: 350 rmb (60 min stdrd rm) 600 rmb (60 min vip rm)
place: 7 - the small room i used was good enough. it was a little cramped, but clean. i may try the larger room if time permits.
girls: 7 - if not for lulu, i may not have used ramada at all. but she was there and indeed made my night.
service: 9 - she was good and very cooperative what with the language barrier and all. makes me wish i'd have asked her to do more daring stunts.

i only wish i could have given more information about the street action, but being short on time i was lucky enough to find this gem. the ramada plaza is a little under 500 rmb a night.

overall: i would most definitely return if given the oppurtunity. from what i've seen, it seems as though the smaller towns have better values than the larger cities. i could be wrong though, and that observation is made purely on very limited data.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mishwar
03-25-09, 20:54
I was in Yiwu last month, Yiwu is rather boring if you are new to the area, it was very boring and dry for me in the first few times I was there but then I found out that most of the yellow hotels close to the Futian have an in room FS where the phone would ring off the hook asking you if you need a massage. Last month I stayed in the Yu hai Hotel which is on Gongren rd and I had great action there, prices are anywhere from 300-400 rmb per pop. PM me if you need any additional info, good luck to you all.

Tiger43
03-29-09, 15:14
After visiting the Futian market, I wanted to relax and I looked around Yindu Hotel. I could not see a night market, as was too early, so I crossed the main street in front of Yindu H. Behind Felin Ci Hotel I found several houses with a “Portrait of a Lady” and a Christmas light. You have to walk up to the 2nd floor. The first place was really horrifying: dark and dirty and the only girl available at that time was fat with huge tits. The second place I found (also upstairs) was clean enough with bright neon lights, so I could have a closer look at the three girls on offer. They were all young and cute. I selected a girl in jeans, about 19. Not a model, but with a nice smile and a face more like Japanese than Chinese. You can get a massage in one of the cold cubicles on the same floor for 30 RMB, fully clothed! Since I do not understand Chinese and the girl did not speak any English, it took me a long time to understand , that for 150 RMB you can get everything you may want, but you have to follow the girl to the third floor. It seemed to be the bedroom of two of the girls, so I was invited to my girl’s own bed! When she took off her clothes, I was surprised with one of the nicest bodies I have ever seen. Small tits and very slim, but not looking unhealthy. Just as I like them! Actually I had not been looking for more than a massage and possibly a hand job. So I did not bring my own condoms. But I could not resist her. The Chinese condom as well the girl’s pussy were much too tight for me. She was nice and helped me patiently. At last I got in while on my back and she rode me for about ten minutes. The whole procedure did not last more than half an hour. I tipped her 40 RMB, she did not ask for more and I left. The funny thing was, that both girls` suitcases in the room were still unpacked. They must have come fresh from the farm, or fresh from the factory. The massage places behind Yindu hotel (or behind the night market) seem to be legitimate (about 100 RMB). I walked up to one and they had male masseurs only. Not to my taste, even if no sex is involved.

You can find just as much as you want. I did not try the KTV's having heard they were ripoffs and being very content with the quality of the 5 girls I met.EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

China35
07-11-09, 23:17
I'm in Yiwu at the moment, it is pretty dry, not even had the hotel (tian Heng) call my room asking if I wanted a massage!Hmmm very surprised, every hotel I satyed in the phone was RED hot with "in house" hotties, although caution is needed or you will get a bad un or overpriced.

4-500 always requested but the rate is 150-200.

Had a very young newbie, limited BBBJ skills, but supertight snatch and limited anal as was effectivly pushing her around the bed as such a tight little ass hole!

Mishwar
09-26-09, 12:35
Seems like the BS's are feeling the economic slow as well. All the BS's across the Futian, are full of new blood. The going rate is 200-300 ST. all you have to do is climp few steps and sample the goods. I even ran into some street walkers that were not bed at all.

Yiwu is still alive and well.

Mishwar
11-10-09, 08:45
Does any one else go to Yiwu any more?

Any recommendations as to the action venues, sauna's, hotels , etc?

Oskar Tee
03-18-10, 14:29
Was in Yiwu early March, the 2 BBS in that area is gone. All of the giant pictures of beautful girls on the hotels in the area a also gone. So they must have had a crack down within the last year.

Stegram
04-14-10, 01:10
I'm going to be in Yiwu for a couple of days in early May.

Any current pointers? Maybe a hotel with a good sauna?

Thanks

Mishwar
04-24-10, 19:50

Any one want to catch over few beers?I would've loved to, but just left Yiwu last week. Hope u have a great time. Please report to us on your mongering experience. This thread needs alot of help.

Stegram
05-12-10, 04:11
Ok, so since nobody could give me any ideas. I was flying mostly blind. I stayed at the Tian Heng Hotel.

Walking around, I found around 12 barber shops with girls in the window. I stuck my head into a few, but I felt the selection was just so-so.

There were also a lot of buildings with the blinky strings of lights leading to a stairway and pink lights on upstairs, but I wasn't really into walking into a situation like that alone.

So after a long sweaty walk. I went back to my hotel and asked the always knowledgeable door man where I should go.

The sauna in the Hotel was one floor down. I just wanted to check it out, and was wisked into a really clean room with a bed and shower. The manager returned in 5 minutes with a line up of 15 girls. All dressed in skimpy black silk dresses. They lined up and one by one introduced themselves.

#2 wasn't the hottest, but all were plenty cute and she was smiling and that's always a good sign.

800RMB is crazy expensive for 90 mins in Yiwu, but after looking in the barber shops, I was willing to fork it over for a sure-thing good experience. It was.

New Punter
07-29-10, 16:59
I'm due to return to yiwu after being away for about 10 months. For a quick trip.

This thred is pretty dead but was hoping that someone might be able to share some useful/helpful info.

The hotel I stay at has some nice girls but the price is way too much being 300-400 a pop in your room onlky lasting as long as you last.

Wanted something longer in time and a better price with resonable qaulity.

Any of you guys offer any help/advice?

Thanks

New Punter
08-04-10, 16:39
Any of you guys around Yiwu in Sept?

Wana catch up for a drink or some punting?

MISHWAR you seem to be the only active person around Yiwu when are you back there?

So anyone alive?

Bj1217
09-25-10, 19:25
Any of you guys around Yiwu in Sept?

Wana catch up for a drink or some punting?

MISHWAR you seem to be the only active person around Yiwu when are you back there?

So anyone alive?Seems like this thread is sooo dead. I am so sorry that I will not be in Yiwu untill mid October. Hope u are in there by that time. Would love to have few drinks with you and go hunting for pies. hahah.

Deano Yiwu
10-18-10, 07:35
Hi guys,

I have just moved to Yiwu for business and asking for some recommendations on great massage parlors, BBS or girls that you use here.

Love to hear from you by message or catch up for a drink here in the city.

Smartcat4
10-21-10, 12:29
Hi guys.

I've been in Yiwu last month.

Actually after Hong Kong, the action in Yiwu seemed dead to me.

There were lots of 2nd floor barber shops near night market but they were either unsecure or clean. The prices were 150 Yuan but I didn't feel comfortable to try.

I stayed at TiangLda Hotel and there was a MP on 6th floor.

I tried the hotels massage service. 300 Yuan for non-sexy massage and I left.

I visited 4-5 massage saloons and they were all non-sexy places.

Red Hawk
10-22-10, 14:32
Hi guys.

I've been in Yiwu last month.

Actually after Hong Kong, the action in Yiwu seemed dead to me.

There were lots of 2nd floor barber shops near night market but they were either unsecure or clean. The prices were 150 Yuan but I didn't feel comfortable to try.

I stayed at TiangLda Hotel and there was a MP on 6th floor.

I tried the hotels massage service. 300 Yuan for non-sexy massage and I left.

I visited 4-5 massage saloons and they were all non-sexy places.I was in Yiwu back in May and stayed at the ramamda. The Sauna in the hotel offers FS service, also you can take them to your room. I can't remember the prices but 500 comes to mind.

Check it out and let us know if this is still the case.

Mishwar
03-13-11, 14:44
What is going on with this thread? I wonder if any one goes to Yiwu these days. Can any one provide any update as to the scene in Yiwu, ie hotels, saunas, BS? So on?

Stegram
05-18-11, 18:34
Last year I reported that the TianHeng hotel had a nice but over priced (800) sauna in the basement.

Well. No more. I went down to what used to be the sauna and it's now a veggie massage. Cute girl with good skills but absolutely no hope of even HE.

I asked the doorman afterwards and he informed me that the police had shut the place down. In the lawless Yiwu where taxi drivers pick up multiple customers, try to charge all of them the full fare, and drive down the wrong side of the street every ride, the police decided this was the place to exert their influence.

I walked around the area near by and the second floor pink rooms with blinking lights at the stairway were still there, but I really wasn't into walking up there alone to either find disappointing talent or being told "no LaoWei".

So back to the doorman for assistance. 600 RMB for room service. Disappointing looks wise but she tried hard to please.

I know there's a bunch of us going to Yiwu regularly. I'll report back if I find anything worth while. I hope others will do the same.

J B Shy
06-08-11, 13:18
No fresh information here but I thought I'the share my experience of Yiwu, given how. Threadbare this thread currently is! :P

Now, some background information to put everything into context: I do not speak mandarin fluently at all and I'm not a very active monger. I don't really go out of my way to find female company except when I really feel like it on some occasions; I seize the opportunity when it does present itself or when I find myself in favourable circumstances or whatever. You could say I'm a somewhat lazy coward, not willing to put in too much effort and not willing to take too many risks! :P.

First time I went to Yiwu was in March 2009. I stayed at the Silver Dragon Hotel (Jinlong Hotel?) at 201 Binwang Road, opposite the Binwang Market and in front of the Appliance / Electronics Market. The hotel, supposedly 3-starred, was okay (Chinese standards) : cheap-ish, old-ish, heating only came on at certain times, etc. Behind the hotel I saw a street with a row of small massage places: girls can be seen inside behind glass doors in small spaces dimly lit by red lights. I did not try these places as they did not look too safe / friendly to someone who doesn't speak Chinese.

After a couple of days I got a bit restless and decided to check out the beauty parlour / massage parlour. Or whatever it was called. On one of the upper floors of the hotel, not really knowing what I'the find there. I think I could have contented myself with a hair shampoo or a regular massage, just to pass some time.

I went past a few Games Rooms and found the entrance to the 'beauty parlour'. It was no bigger than one of the hotel rooms with hairdressers' tables and equipment on one side and there were about 7 or 8 girls chatting and laughing. It was still around 8 or 9 pm so I think all of them were still there. As soon as they saw me, they quieted down and one of them came to ask me if I wanted massage, what my room number was and at what time I wanted the girl to come down to my room!

I was not asked to choose a girl and the same one who had asked me the questions showed up to my room half an hour later as instructed. I can't recollect how we managed to communicate, but she did ask me if I wanted more than massage and I think I paid about RMB800-1000 for the night. She took RMB200 or RMB300 in advance to take to the guy upstairs before coming back. Overall a 6-7, she had a nice face, nice body and nice attitude.

She did try calling upstairs with my room phone but it wasn't working. That's apparently because when I checked in, reception asked me (through my agent / translator) whether I would prefer a 'quiet' double room or 'not-so-quiet' single room and I chose the 'quiet' option, without knowing what it meant! Did the phone probably keep ringing in the single rooms every night asking the occupants if they needed massage, as I've experienced in hotels in other parts of China before?

The next night, another girl, also a 6-7, came knocking on my door at around the same time and we ended up making the same arrangements. I'the probably agreed to pay over the going rates the night before or business was really slow. The following night, I needed to do some work and pack up, so I didn't feel like doing any gymnastics. The first girl came to see me and insisted on coming in even though I said I didn't want to have sex. I accepted that she give me a regular massage and tried to make me change my mind, but I gently refused. She went away but soon afterwards the second girl was knocking on my door! When I refused again, this time, a third girl, slightly younger, came knocking! Boy, I wished I didn't have so much to do before leaving early the next morning!

In August 2009 my agent chose 4-Star Best Western Ocean Hotel smack in the middle of the International Trade City because that's where I do most of my business and it's much easier for us to go where we need. More expensive than Silver Dragon but much nicer too. I didn't get the chance to explore the hotel itself (blame a non-mongering compatriot I met who insisted on having a drink together every night till late) and since it's right in the middle of the Trade City, the surroundings were completely dead.

Last time I was in Yiwu was in July2010 and I again stayed at the Best Western Ocean Hotel. This time I did visit the hair salon and sauna in the hotel. However the hair salon is actually just one, albeit one where you can also get nice regular fully-clothed massages (or maybe it was just me). I had a good foot massage at the sauna and they did have other kinds of massages on their price-list, but when I asked about the most interesting one all the way down with the excitingly high price, I was told (well, I think that's what he said) that they could not provide this service anymore / at the time. I guess that was because it was Shanghai Expo time!

I hope this year the sauna will be fully operational as I'll again be checking in at the Best Western Ocean hotel! I'll let you guys know! And if anyone has any information about Yiwu right now, don't hesitate to post!

JustaPunter
06-13-11, 21:13
I'm in Yiwu from around the 21/6 for about a week.

Just wondering if any of you mongering bros were in Yiwu at that time and wana catch up for a drink and explore Yiwu's mongering scene.

If you arnt gona be Yiwu any advice given on here would be great

J B Shy
06-15-11, 11:45

Just wondering if any of you mongering bros were in Yiwu at that time and wana catch up for a drink and explore Yiwu's mongering scene.

If you arnt gona be Yiwu any advice given on here would be greatSorry, but won't be around till later in the year. As for advice, I'm not the person to give any, but from the little that has been posted here lately, I reckon you should give the sauna / beauty parlour in your hotel a try first. If that doesn't work out, maybe you could try asking the doorman at your hotel for some recommendations. I don't know if the saunas that had been closed down last year are open again for the real business yet. I imagine you don't want to try the small massage places / barber shops in the side streets.

Fitz1971
06-30-11, 04:02
I recently stayed in Yiwu at the Best Western Ocean Hotel by the large market. FS is available from sauna, but must be sent to your room (no full service available at sauna premises).600 is price quoted.

Outside service is available from bellboys help.

Just some info.

Fitz

J B Shy
07-04-11, 10:42
I recently stayed in Yiwu at the Best Western Ocean Hotel by the large market. FS is available from sauna, but must be sent to your room (no full service available at sauna premises).600 is price quoted.

Outside service is available from bellboys help.

Just some info.

FitzThanks for the info, Fitz! Can't wait for my trip now!

MoJoRocks
08-19-11, 11:41
Hi,

This is my first visit to YIwu as I am going down there on a business trip.

Should be there for 3. 4 days

Can any one suggest a good hotel to stay in which has all facilities in house.

And if there is anyone around there at that time would like to meet up for a few drinks.

I am not much into mongering as I have never got an opportunity for this as my schedules are very tight and I am alwyas on the move, but I am planning to visit Bangkok / Hongkong after I finish my work in yiwu.

Need help from you guys.

J B Shy
09-12-11, 10:15
Hi,

This is my first visit to YIwu as I am going down there on a business trip.

Should be there for 3. 4 days

Can any one suggest a good hotel to stay in which has all facilities in house.

And if there is anyone around there at that time would like to meet up for a few drinks.

I am not much into mongering as I have never got an opportunity for this as my schedules are very tight and I am alwyas on the move, but I am planning to visit Bangkok / Hongkong after I finish my work in yiwu.

Need help from you guys.MoJoRocks, I was in Yiwu a couple of months ago and I can confirm what Fitz1971 said: you can get FS from the sauna at the Best Western Ocean Hotel, right in the middle of the Futian market, but the girls have to come up to your room.

As soon as the guy at the sauna reception saw me coming in, he asked me if I wanted sex massage / special massage. I went there at around 16h, paid the RMB600 (I think) and the guy went to knock on the door of a room where 4 girls were sleeping on couches / sofas. The room was dimly lit (so that they could sleep probably?) and all the girls still had their eyes half closed and hair all over the place, but I guess, after a quick look, I can say two of them had between 6/10 or 7/10 looks whilst the other two were more 5 to 6/10.

I chose one of the 6-7/10 mostly because she managed to wake up enough to smile a little and she joined me in my room about 5 minutes later. Her face was a 7 and she had nice C-cup racks (though fake) and a nice body deserving of a 7. However I was disappointed with the service, which I only rate at 5. We had a quick shower together and then she went through the motions: suck my nipple a little, BBBJ (not bad, I admit) and business-like intercourse. I asked that she be on top but after 3 minutes, she quickly changed position so that I could do the work. This usually happens as the girls are understandably tired from all their exertions, but not as quickly as in this case.

After I'd popped, she had a quick shower, dressed and was out of the door, all in maybe 5 minutes top. Okay, she did what she was there to do and finished the job, but there was nothing special.

Maybe the problem lied with me because I had just been to Bodi and Dream Spas in Shanghai a few days earlier and the experience there, especially at Bodi, had raised my expectations by a fair few notches! I didn't try the other 6-7/10 girl at Best Western as I had planned to before having the first one, as I then decided that I'the be much better off returning to Shanghai a day earlier to go to Bodi again! And boy, I wasn't disappointed. But that's for another thread! .

Aniki88
06-15-12, 03:34

If you arnt gona be Yiwu any advice given on here would be greatHello,

I will be in Yiwu end of June, are there any good plan / good place to go for some interesting experience with great girls?

Thank you very much.

SneakyTravels
05-22-13, 00:14
Hi Guys,

I am off to Yiwu tomorrow for the first time, staying in the best western.

Just wondering if anyone had any recent reports of the scene in Yiwu?

Thanks!

Cool Jmb
03-29-14, 20:51
I went to Yiwu for 5 days last month. I heard there is lot of LE in China so activities are low but mongering cannot be stopped just like that. Still you see the massage parlors every where in China and you get everything you want. Also if you leave 5 star hotels you get everything. Banged 3 gals in 3 days. As usual these gals are fantastic and professional. They don't leave space for complain.

StinkyFeet
04-14-14, 17:52
Chatted with some bored non-working suana girls in based in FOSHAN and HOUJIE. Was told they are moving up to YIWU to see the scene.

FckGood
04-17-14, 04:00
Hi fellas,

Is there any sauna, spa, massage parlor in Wenzhou working now?

Steven Jones
05-29-14, 14:04
So anything happening here? It was very dry last time I was out, but that was a good few years back.

DeepDeeper
05-29-14, 18:37
So anything happening here? It was very dry last time I was out, but that was a good few years back.Bro last time I was there a few months back, there is cluster os saunas on Kong ren bei lu near the intersection of cheng bei lu. If you stand on cheng bie lu at byland hotel. Across the street you will see big red sign of FRIENDS HOTEL. Go towards that on Kong ren bie lu. On the first lane on right had side you will see a few big building. Some have SPA. Written on it, you can check them out individually and check for the service they offer. Last time I was there 2 of them. Both offered good massage service with happy ending, prices around 188 to 238 .

Shower in the room. No line up. The girls sent to the room was decent enough so I didn't complain. Slipped another 100 tip to the girl to get her to slip off the top and finger her. Value for money in POV. Although YMMV.

Have fun and stay safe.

Although if you find any good FS places in yiwu do let me know. I'm planning a trip there soon.

Steven Jones
06-02-14, 19:30
Bro last time I was there a few months back, there is cluster os saunas on Kong ren bei lu near the intersection of cheng bei lu. If you stand on cheng bie lu at byland hotel. Across the street you will see big red sign of FRIENDS HOTEL. Go towards that on Kong ren bie lu. On the first lane on right had side you will see a few big building. Some have SPA. Written on it, you can check them out individually and check for the service they offer. Last time I was there 2 of them. Both offered good massage service with happy ending, prices around 188 to 238 .

Shower in the room. No line up. The girls sent to the room was decent enough so I didn't complain. Slipped another 100 tip to the girl to get her to slip off the top and finger her. Value for money in POV. Although YMMV.

Have fun and stay safe.

Although if you find any good FS places in yiwu do let me know. I'm planning a trip there soon. Thanks DD I'll check these places out, I always like a good massage as well as FS.

MTuncerli
10-23-14, 15:34
Hi people,

I will be in Yiwu exhibition in November. I read all the reports. Can anybody recommend me current update hotels with FS massage service? Any help will be appreciated.

VonSauer
02-26-15, 20:38
Has anyone had good experience with an escort in yiwu?

Bumped on the yiwueros site. Has anyone tried it? Looks too good to be true.

Steven Jones
02-27-15, 12:44
Has anyone had good experience with an escort in yiwu?

Bumped on the yiwueros site. Has anyone tried it? Looks too good to be true.The in room "massage" can be hit and miss, not the best looking women and the service varies. But if you go to the bars and clubs there are a lot of very good looking women from all over the world. Play your cards right and they won't cost you more the price of admission.

VonSauer
02-27-15, 17:26
Well will give this Yiwu eros a try. Just hoping it won't be some scam as can often happen in China.

Steven Jones
03-01-15, 19:14
Well will give this Yiwu eros a try. Just hoping it won't be some scam as can often happen in China.Let us know how it goes, there are a few FS massage places hear the futian market too. Where are you staying?

VonSauer
03-02-15, 07:05
Will be staying almost a whole week at Crowne Plaza so going a whole week with no action would be a total bummer. And picking up at bars or clubs is just too troublesome.

So far have tried contacting a couple of escort services by email but no reply. Perhaps they only take calls. No going too well so far.

Are you familiar with the KTV scene in China? So far from what I understood you choose the girl accompanying you in the room and if you are lucky you can negotiate BJ or even FS depending on the amount of cash you are willing to give in and how far the girl is willing to go.

Is that right?

CoolGuy145
02-27-16, 10:00
Hey people,

This has been a bored forum on this amazing site.

Anyone has any idea about any new places opened up in Yiwu near Chengbei Lu!

I've been a regular at Guandi. But off late heard the quality of girls has gone down? Any truth to that?

Travelled last year in May.

Now visiting in a couple of weeks. !

Sumitg
04-01-16, 10:49
Hi Guys,

I am off to Yiwu tomorrow for the first time, staying in the best western.

Just wondering if anyone had any recent reports of the scene in Yiwu?

Thanks!The mongering scene in Yiwu is growing day by day. Visited Yiwu two time in last couple of years. And I have seen it bloom. Have had the best of the massages there. Best Foot Massage with body touching. Best B2B with full CIM and P licking.

So whenever you are in Yiwu check out the MPs available throughout the city openly. The charges are also very reasonable. The girls become happy even if you tip them a 20 or a 50 for that matter.

I wish you happy mongering in Yiwu.

KalpeshHotBoy
03-13-17, 09:55
Hello,

I am in Yiwu for a couple of days and would appreciate some leads for genuine, clean and good looking spa with extras for some fun.

Thank you.

Black0678
03-19-17, 19:09
This will be my first time to Yiwu. Any recommendations on spa's? And how much is the average price for FJ, HJ or even FS? I plan to search for FS service in Yiwu but I'm afraid that I'm going to get scammed or get into trouble if I just go to random places. Or maybe is there any freelance Chinese girls that can be bring back to our hotel? I heard you can get into trouble if you're foreigner and bringing Chinese girl back to your hotel. Thanks for anybody that willing to answer this!

TonyManu
08-30-18, 12:34
Need some advice for some massage room hotel in Yiwu.

Independent girl.

Anyone can help me with some wechat ID?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

StinkyFeet
08-31-18, 13:19
You don't have local contacts or supplier that can show you around? Yiwu forum is dead so I doubt anyone can hold your hand to find pussy.

Need some advice for some massage room hotel in Yiwu.

Independent girl.

Anyone can help me with some wechat ID?

VonSauer
10-15-19, 16:13
Heading again to YIWU soon after a few years.

After some searches, found some tips about sauna at Kingdom hotel but with no guarantee of FS and well some hints about picking up Russian girls at the Moscow club.

Nothing about any reliable outcall or even independent escorts. Surprising considering the amount of business travelers in that city.

Anyone can share some intel?

FLT09
11-16-19, 20:10
Shot in the dark here for a response but has anyone tried Lily Club escorts before? They have a site that has been up for years but always wary when booking from a site for the first time. Thanks.