PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in East Coast Mexico

Nibu Raphael
01-04-06, 00:42
Thread Starter.

Nibu Raphael
02-28-06, 04:03
Thanks Jackson For Adding A Nibu Section for Mexico but I had it with the Assholes In The ISG That do not do Anything at all. I disagagree With Jackson on Most ISG Members being cool. Only a few are cool out there. I am now in Barranquilla Colombia. No Mongers Want to hook up with Me at all or even in Cartegena and Medellin. Oh Well Fuck it. Just Stuck Hanging out with Colmbian Amigas and Amigas. Guys I have been Mongering for many years Way Before I jopined THE ISG in 1999/2000 More or less. Back in The 80,s I did Cicero Illinois inAnd Chicago SWS On Madison Ave. And Roosevelt and Cicero in Chicago. I then moved up to Mongering in Canada,Wisconsin,Indiana,California,New York And Tijuana. in 1998 I moved To Mexico City also did Most Of Northen And Central Mexico. In This ISG Forum Guys Are Scared to hook up with others. Also too many Flaming Assholes Exist on THE ISG. I am Fucking getting sick of it. I will Try To Be in Mexico more or less in April or May... I doubt though Any Mongers will Hook up with Me. I want to do Merida,Cancun and Villarhermosa. It will probably be a long weekend thing Thursday thru Sunday more or less..... Damn Dudes I seriously might quit this year. I am off to Make posts About This in The Nibu South America Section now. Hope Everyone understands this.. Shit Is just getting bad at THE ISG These days,,,, NIBU R....

Doubt98
02-28-06, 14:35
Why do you need to have someone with you?

Nibu Raphael
02-28-06, 21:01
Maybe I will quit in 2007. Shit I guess I just have to stick with the locals. I will Still try to make it to Merida hopefully in a couple months.
Why do you need to have someone with you?

Nibu Raphael
03-08-06, 03:42
O.K. My Colombian trip is just about over. The Trip With My Buddies To Mexico is postponed... It Was Supossed to Be in April but now Will Probably be pushed to May or June... If I Do this it will be a long weekend trip from Thursday To Sunday.... If My Buddies Decide not to do this trip then If I am Back to working again soon... I would think I would have the time off for Fourth Of July Weekend. I would then try to leave on a Thursday Evening and return late monday or leave very early friday and return late monday.. The Other Plans would Be THE DR Or Even Puerto Rico,Costa Rica or Panama... Shit Maybe Even Back to Colombia but only one city Then CALI And Cali Only. Shit I do not know if That Could be done on a weekend coming from Chicago To Miami Is Over 3 Hours And Coming then From Miami To Cali is probably close to 3 and a half hours... Guys Please Help Me out on this.. Some Other Dude Knows I have posted here already And He Is also A Member of THE U M V ::: C L U B... Why Those Guys Suspended me to april 1st Pisse Me off. Guys Why Cmplain about Me all the time??? Go Complain about The WAR Or Other Problems. Why People Get a Kick out of Nibu Baiting It Sure The Hell Pisses Me off. Alright If I Do Mexico it will Be Merida,Cancun And Probably Campeche.... Take Care Guys And Relax,,,, NIBU R... PS TRYING TO EDit Here But It will not help me here. Sorry For the repeats Jacksons Server Sucks.. It Really Does... SHIT,,, Nibu Reporting from Medellin Colombia...

Nibu Raphael
03-08-06, 04:13
O.K. My Colombian trip is just about over. The Trip With My Buddies To Mexico is postponed... It Was Supossed to Be in April but now Will Probably be pushed to May or June... If I Do this it will be a long weekend trip from Thursdday To Sunday.... If My Buddies Decide not to do this trip then If I am Back to working again soon... I would think I would have the time off for Fourth Of July Weekend. I would then try to leave on a Thursday Evening and return late monday or leave very early friday and return late monday.. The Other Plans would Be THE DR Or Even Puerto Rico,Costa Rica or Panama... Shit Maybe Even Back to Colombia but only one city Then CALI And Cali Only. Shit I do not know if That Could be done on a weekend coming from Chicago To Miami Is Over 3 Hours And Coming then From Miami To Cali is probably close to 3 and a half hours... Guys Please Help Me out on this.. Some Other Dude Knows I have posted here already And He Is also A Member of THE U M V ::: C L U B... Why Those Guys Suspended me to april 1st Pisses Me off. Guys Why Cmplain about Me all the time??? Go Complain about The WAR Or Other Problems. Why People Get a Kick out of Nibu Baiting It Sure The Hell Pisses Me off. Alright If I Do Mexico it will Be Merida,Cancun And Probably Campeche.... Take Care Guys And Relax,,,, NIBU R... PS Lets Unite Guys And Not Fight all The Time...

Nibu Raphael
03-15-06, 20:39
Guys My Southern Mexico Trip is still up in the air.. I was thinking though maybe of going to Monterrey And Saltillo Mexico for a few days in early june.

Nibu Raphael
03-15-06, 23:37
Guys I just posted this in The Nibu in Peru Section... I need info on other good dating sites to find Girls.. This Time I need More info for Costa Rica To find Girls. For Mexico finding Girls at www.cybercupido.com and www.amigos.com is not too Damn Bad. Any info out there also on www.match.com??? also while I am posting now>>>>Any New Updates on THE XXX Scene in Merida,Villerhermosa And Campeche???Whats Up Guys??? NO Info for Nibs Here.. You Guys Can Say stuff to Me on The U M V C L U B But Not Here. What Fucking Hypocrisy... Thanks for The Mongers That Got Me suspended Off That site until April 1st Ha Ha The April Fools Joke Is On Nibu Thanks Guys Thanks. That Is Why Jacksons Site And the w o r l d s e x b a n k . com Rule......

Nibu Raphael
03-17-06, 18:39
Hi Guys I Made a Thread On This too In The Nibu In Colombia Section Plus In The Nibu In Peru Section. My Plans On Traveling are changing again. Looks Like My Journeys in To Northern Mexico and Southern Mexico might be cancelled for this year. Sorry on That. I will Though Probably Be In Toronto Canada For a few days in September. I am now probably going to Do Santo Domingo D.R. The Carnaval from August 15,16 and 17th. I Do Know a Carnaval Happens in Veracruz But I think in Feburary. One Day in The Future I Must Check it out. I Do also intended To Hit The Rio Carnaval Maybe next year. Maybe The Trinidad and Tobago Carnaval in 2008. If My Plans Change On Mexico I post it back here. No New Updates On The XXX Scene in Merida for Nibu? Can someone post back here if possible? Give Me New Info And I Trade My Info On Places too.

Nano
03-23-06, 15:47
See my post in the relevant section (East Coast, Other areas), copied here for your convenience:

Merida scene

Was in Merida for a week with family. Nice city and surroundings (Maya ruins etc). Had only about three hours all to myself. Put them three to good use by purchasing two tabloids (one of them was Por Esto and the other I am sorry I forgot the name) and making good use of them two too. Both had several ads for massage parlors, one of them more than the other, but I don’t remember which. I phoned a few places with mixed success, then I found one (Manos de Angel) that offered “basico” for 200 pesos and promised 7 young girls. It was in a fairly remote neighborhood (Colonia Vergel Dos, Calle 23B 315 (I think) between 10 D and 10E - 50 pesos cab fare to go, 40 to come back). They did have five girls available in the small dining room of a small bungalow. Some of the girls where 40+ years old. One however was 18 and beautiful. I soon found out that “basico” did not involve penetration – which in turn required 230 additional pesos (270 if you do not BYOC – bring your own condom). It was well worth it, the girl (Jimena) was a really sweet 18 years old – heartbreakingly and yet cockbracingly so – I left 200 pesos tip (my privilege – please no nonsense about spoiling the market with excessive tips).

Moral of the story and summary of my research:

1) Merida is a good fishing ground if you speak Spanish (You need to be able to speak over the phone). (You also have to be able to figure out the phone system - cell calls are placed by using the international country code for Mexico, and a few other complications- but that you can have someone in your hotel explain to you). Rates seem to go from a bare minimum of 250 pesos (not tried) up to 600 (incall) or 900 (outcall) for fancier places (not tried either).

2) The yellow pages in Merida (2005 – 2006 edition) have a few (three) places under “Masajes”. They seem slightly fancier than the pretty basic place I visited, so they might be able to understand English. One of them is the Chicas Picosas place listed below. The place exists (they answered the phone and quoted rates) and they have a street address (below) but I was unable to locate the address on a preliminary exploratory tour I did (not included in the three hours mentioned above). (Perhaps I looked for it in the wrong “Colonia”., see below). They also do outcalls (for 800-900 pesos I think), so one could perhaps try telling them slowly over the phone in English one’s hotel name and room number and see if they show up).

3) The police is cracking down on massage parlors due to complaints by neighbours (see eg “Diario de Yucatan” newspaper on the web – search for “masajes” – they have no ads but a few articles on police crackdowns). Didn’t let that cramp my style – too many parlors, very small probability to be caught.

4) A few places below from a Mexican website (yielded by a Google search for “chicas picosas” Merida). Note that street names are numbers, but you have to make sure you get the “colonia” name as well – the same street number can be repeated in different “colonias” (neighborhoods). However, the one in Calle 60 must be in “the” Calle 60 (main downtown artery).

Hope this helps.

CLIMAX
CALLE 8 Nº 315-A X 21 Y 21-A
Col. VERGEL III
C.P. 97193, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)191-6243

CHICAS PICOSAS (also yellow pages)
CALLE 16, Nº 199-D,
Col. FRANCISCO I MADERO
C.P. 97240, MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)157-8430, (999)982-0456, (999)985-0456

NINFAS (also yp)
36, Nº 403,
Col. MIGUEL ALEMAN
C.P. 97148, MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)948-1661

MASSAGES
MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)926-1546, (999)926-1631, Cel.(044)99940943

PRIVATE DE MERIDA (very central according to address – did not try)
CALLE 60 # 325
MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)920-4513

EXTASIS
MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)987-2725, (999)987-3132

Nibu Raphael
05-02-06, 18:34
I Think this might happen for sure in june. At Least I hope so. I am thinking of the first week of june. I will come from Chicago Roundtrip To Cancun. I want to do this for sure but now have heard the plane tickets RT Are 260. Shit In Hoy And La Raza Newspaper it used to be only 200 RT. Why Now 260? Alright Maybe I go on www.travelocity.com to find out more on this. I would arrive at the end of one weekend on a Friday and come back on the other weekend on a monday. I am thinking Cancun for the first weekend Then I Continue on To Chetumal. I would love to check out THE XXX Scene there. There Must Be some Good XXX Action there since its on The Border of Belize. Has Any Monger Ever Mongered in Chetumal? I have never ever seen a report on Chetumal. Another Place I might check out is like two hours I think more or less on the coast. I Think a place called Mahujal Or something like that. Its on the coast taking the route up to Cancun. OK Then Probably before the end of the week I would end Up In Campeche Then The last weekend I will do Merida and The Merida Environs like Celestun And Progreso. Valladodid Seems tempting but I Doubt I will do that as Then I Need to Be in Cancun that sunday to leave on my plane next monday. I Might Post a part 2 on this soon. Got To Go,Sincerly Nibs....

Nibu Raphael
05-02-06, 20:03
Again I just checked out www.travelocity.com And The Pices to Cancun And Even Mexico city From Chicago are outrageous. Shit Like about 500 Bucks Cancun. Mexico city prices over 300. Shit Man Travellocity is full of shit. I will go to one of the latin agencies now and ask on The Normal prices to Cancun that go from 200 RT to 260. The Latin Places Also claim always deals to Mexico City From Chicago under 200 Bucks. Man I will try to check in to this stuff soon. If I Go Like I said for about 10 to 11 days. I wonder also Why No Info on Chetumal even in The Belize section. This Is Just totally weird. someone post back here I need this info now,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
05-09-06, 23:31
Hello Everyone My Money situation is not that great these days but I still might try for Mexico Soon maybe in June but only now for about 4 days. I still would love to Do Cancun/Merida But Will try for that in a future trip. For Now I will try to look at the specials to Mexico But The RT Tickets nowadays that are cheap are for Mexico City Or Guadalajara for like under 300. So I would probably choose on Guadalajara Do That And Maybe Colima thats it. I will only do this for 4 days. So I will only bring 300 Bucks with. and Yes I Can Find Hotels in these two cities for 10 bucks a night So For 4 days this will not put such a dent in the price for me. While I Am also at It Yes I will try Merida in the future. I would though want info on Progresso. That Place Seems kind of Sleazy And Like XXX Action would happen there for sure. I also Need Info on Celustun nearby And Also Chetumal like I Have been asking for before. Maybe If I postpone this trip on Merida I would then come back and do it longer and maybe Verge in Monger in to Belize. The city of san Ignacio seems like a lot of Latin People there and its right by The Guatamalen Border. O.K. Then Someone reply here But Yes Probably Just Guadalajara and Colima for now. Guys Help Me on this,Sincerly Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
05-17-06, 02:10
Hi Guys Yes This is a continution of my last post in The Nibu In El Salvador section. That Trip might still even happen this year but for 10 days in october. I will also try for Mexico Again but just do Like Baja Clifornia Mexico for a couple weeks plus California for a few days. I Might do the mainland of Mexico too if I Do that If I Can handle that 18 hour boat ride from La Paz to Mazatlan. Maybe Maybe. If I do that. You Bet I will also do Guayamas,Puerto Penasco and the great Hermosillo for sure. Alright Everyone I Do arrive june 5th in to Cancun early like 12.30 More or less. Hopfully I clear with my baggages right away And Customs cause I will take a taxi right away to The Bus Station for I Can Get The Best Bus To Merida. Maybe from the airport I can get directly to Merida. Can anyone help me out on this? I have june 5th until june 12th. Not exactly sure what time I Leave the 12th. That who cares. I have like almost a 4 hour ride directly from Chicago. I will try to catch a buzz on that flight And recontinue my buzz on a kick ass Bus directly to Merida. The Great News about Merida Is I Have a couple long time friends there that I Have known since the 90,s. O.K. I must continue this post in To The Nibu In Guatemala section and Back to The Nibu In El Salvador for my appologies on why I cancelled those two places. Shit Happens. Be Back on A Part 2 on this,NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
05-17-06, 02:42
Hi Guys Am searching all over like crazy for things on Merida and really nothing at all I See. There must be also some action in the port cities out of Merida like Celustun or the more sleazy Progresso. Would Valladodid also have any sleazy action? If I have time I Might Do chetumal too. But Looks like most of my time will be spent in The Merida area and I Will do Cancun maybe Cozumel only for the daytime. Maybe Tulum too but Like I Said mainly Merida And Cancun with 75% Of That spent in Merida. Does Any one have any Busty Contacts in this area? I am now looking at www.amigos.com Maybe some kind of busty contact I will find from that site or at www.cybercupido.com Maybe www.sexyono.com will also help me out. Oh One quick thing guys>> I arrive in Cancun like 1 P.M. June 5th by the time I Get out to catch a bus to Merida If I even happen to catch one at 3 or 4 and its the best bus to get there then I Should be there like at 8 And also since I will arrive at night on a great bus>>> What are the chances of Me Getting Robbed? I am scared that by arriving thru that time in Merida at night the bus might get robbed or is that only If I take the bus much much later? I also want the best one as I will sneak in some hard liquor to get pumped up. Any Customs Checks on that route? I would hate to get kicked off that bus by customs. Be Back for another post on this soon,Sincerly Nibu.. HELP ME OUT GUYS...

Nibu Raphael
05-17-06, 02:46
Anyone around at this time want to hook up? Then Just P.M. Me or post back here. I am in my mid 30,s love Rock Music And Alcohol. No Drugs Please. I am also very fluent in spanish. Contact me people,Sincerly Nibu...

Nibu Raphael
05-18-06, 00:07
Hi Guys Yes Yesterday I got my ticket. Have been studying a lot on this forum on places to Monger in The Merida To Cancun area but most of you Gringos do not get it. Fuck paying these salidas to take a girl out. Where ever you guys may be at weather its Merida,Playa Del Carmen or Cancun just get there numbers and take them out the next night and if doing an hour or half hour quickie with them just offer them 30 to 40 bucks with 10 left for the room or 15 left for the room. Just pull out your 500 Pesos in front of them and say that is all you have. If they ask to take you to the atm machine refuse it. I think I saw some posts on some massage place called Spa Na in Playa Del Carmen and to get just jerked off my a chick naked a 100 fucking bucks. What The Fuck? This not San Juan Puerto Rico. O.K. Man I will be back for maybe a part 2 post on this or some other subject concerning Mongering The Yucatan/Quintana Roo. Guys In Short I Need info on where the locals go too for cheap lays...

Nibu Raphael
05-18-06, 01:11
Hi Again Guys I am still looking on things here for The Yucatan and Quintana Roo. I even checked two sites I am a member of www.amigos.com and www.cybercupido.com I can not find much for girls in The Merida Or The Cancun area. I did just write to a girl from Progreso. Lets hope she is from the same Progreso right by Merida. I am also thinking in Progreso there must be some kind of clubs with girls since its a port city. Not Big less then 50,000 Population but There must be XXX action there. I doubt though the other more fancy port city of Celustun has any action at all. I would doubt that Valladodid has any XXX Action either. My only thoughts on XXX Action could be in Tulum. I did here a nude beach exists in Tulum. I want to go visiting there in the daytime but it will be a toss up If I hit that beach or the ruins. I will have to see on that. Also to the people posting on that Roma Spa in Cancun. WTF>>>> 60 bucks for action but the girls are clothed??? What kind of clip joint is that? I will go check that out But I will offer them 50 bucks MAX. Plus I wil not give them money until they take all there clothes off. Looks like most of my time will Be in tHe Merida area cause Cancun is too Expensive and too Gringo Touristy. Guys come back here and give me some new info soon,Sincerly NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
05-18-06, 01:37
Hello Again no one seems to be responding yet here to me. At Least Nano making that post before About Merida was cool. I also sent him a P.M. Yesterday but he has still not replied to me. I am now listening to MP3s of a killer heavy metal band from Mexico city called Acero Y Cristal they are pretty good. I am listening to there 1984 stuff and all this stuff is sung in english which is cool. Either way I do not care if its song in english or spanish it is cool both ways. The accent is funny on this singer. OK on to Mongering yes yes I am still seeking. Now I am going back thru www.cybercupidos.com and even contacting the girls with no photos now... Hope Some of the girls I contact when they contact me I hope they are not all mostly ugly fugly. Alright back on To Merida area action. Yes I will try to spend one night in Progreso for sure. It is only like an hour on mini bus from Merida. I do have a couple contacts in Merida that I can ask on this. I Bet Progreso if they have action it will be the cheapest there for sure. I must send An E Mail to my friends in Merida on this the same with my contact in Cancun to find where the locals go for the cheap places. Fuck Clip Jionts like Chillie Willies. That place is Fucking U.S. Prices. I will not support that. In Figure my best times will be in Merida area for sure and I will hit up on phone numbers for working and amateur girls. Fuck Paying Salida prices. Will try to make another post or two today soon.

Nibu Raphael
05-18-06, 19:29
Hi Everyone Hello. Starting a post for today. I have sent Boxito And Brian a P.M. Today maybe they can help me out on the info I am still looking for... Now tring a dating site I go on www.sexyono.com I saw some hotties in The Merida section. Hopfully they contact me for sure. The pickings on www.cybercupido.com for The Merida area is slim at least with the girls with photos. Tried to on www.amigos.com Maybe I can try before I leave on my trip www.alt.com and www.adultfriendfinder.com How About My Space? Is there Any info on finding hot girls from Merida,Campeche And Cancun? Yes Guys I will just probably do Cancun my last night of my trip on a sunday. Will Extend more time in Merida,Progreso and try to Do Campeche for a couple days. Cancun lokks like it sucks for Mongering. The same goes with Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen. PDC MY ASS. If I had more time Ciudad Del Carmen in Campeche state would seem fun. Still pissed off thinking about That Roma Spa. Massage with a release and the girl is clothed for 60 bucks. What A Crock of Shit? Sounds like Dupage County Illinois Massage Places but cheaper but still a rip off. Alright Guys post here. Where is everyone? I need help on my trip,,, Sincerly Nibu Raphael...

Nibu Raphael
05-19-06, 01:08
Hey I Sent a few PMs to people today but no one has replied yet. OK at least I sent My buddy in Progreso An E Mail today. There Must Be some kind of XXX Action there. Alright if Boxito and Nano And whoever else I sent a P.M. Too will reply soon then great cause I need this info very soon. Next Month I am there. Sure its only one week but its better then nothing. I Would love to meet up with any fellow mongers to for this trip. Again I am there from june 5th to june 12th. Come on Guys Repond. And XXX Info on Campeche and Progreso Please,,,, Sincerly NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
05-19-06, 02:38
Any other dating sites out there to find Girls in Mexico? Where Is Everyone? Please Help me out on this. No One is responding back to me. June 5th to june 12th Cancun,Merida And Cameche. Any One hooking up with ME???

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 04:43
Hey Guys How is all going???? I was in Merida And Cancun in June But I did all that trip back in June... It was just like 10 days.. My Reports are found on The Bankers Site... I made a few good reports on... Yes I am thinking of doing this in december for sure but Will Do this trip Probably first on train And take this to Del Rio Texas then continue to Monterrey until Mexico City... I will from there try to get over to The Dominican Republic Via Panama City... I will Try to stay in Panama for a couple weeks then try to go for like 6 weeks to The Dominican Republic... That would be Oh So Great... O.K. I will Continue this now in to The Nibu In Panama Section,,, TO BE Contnued....

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 06:07
OK People I will start this trip off to The Border from Amtrak at Del Rio Texas Then continue off to Monterrey And Saltillo Like I Said... I might also then go To durango too then Mexico City. Other Thing is to go all the way to Los Angeles And from there do Baja too. I will Be Back in Merida too But After The Trip to THE D.R. And Panama.. I am still in the early stages on this but I am not giving up on this at all. If any People want to be My wingman at that time contact me here soon,,, LATER......

Nibu Raphael
10-12-06, 05:49
Hey Nano I was there in June For a few days and majority of the casas were shout down by The Police.. The SWS There Were Ugly The ones going to The Airport.. Also The SWS By The Bus Station were even More Fugly Or TVS... I did check out a few clubs. One Place I got A Hand Job in closed booth door.. It was By a Cute Mayan girl But other then that The Southern Coast of Mexico sucks for Mongering... You will not find The hotties there like found in Mexico City or Colombia. I Might Though Be in merida sometime next Year to see a Busty Bi Girl But other then That Merida sucks For Mongering...
See my post in the relevant section (East Coast, Other areas), copied here for your convenience:

Merida scene

Was in Merida for a week with family. Nice city and surroundings (Maya ruins etc). Had only about three hours all to myself. Put them three to good use by purchasing two tabloids (one of them was Por Esto and the other I am sorry I forgot the name) and making good use of them two too. Both had several ads for massage parlors, one of them more than the other, but I don’t remember which. I phoned a few places with mixed success, then I found one (Manos de Angel) that offered “basico” for 200 pesos and promised 7 young girls. It was in a fairly remote neighborhood (Colonia Vergel Dos, Calle 23B 315 (I think) between 10 D and 10E - 50 pesos cab fare to go, 40 to come back). They did have five girls available in the small dining room of a small bungalow. Some of the girls where 40+ years old. One however was 18 and beautiful. I soon found out that “basico” did not involve penetration – which in turn required 230 additional pesos (270 if you do not BYOC – bring your own condom). It was well worth it, the girl (Jimena) was a really sweet 18 years old – heartbreakingly and yet cockbracingly so – I left 200 pesos tip (my privilege – please no nonsense about spoiling the market with excessive tips).

Moral of the story and summary of my research:

1) Merida is a good fishing ground if you speak Spanish (You need to be able to speak over the phone). (You also have to be able to figure out the phone system - cell calls are placed by using the international country code for Mexico, and a few other complications- but that you can have someone in your hotel explain to you). Rates seem to go from a bare minimum of 250 pesos (not tried) up to 600 (incall) or 900 (outcall) for fancier places (not tried either).

2) The yellow pages in Merida (2005 – 2006 edition) have a few (three) places under “Masajes”. They seem slightly fancier than the pretty basic place I visited, so they might be able to understand English. One of them is the Chicas Picosas place listed below. The place exists (they answered the phone and quoted rates) and they have a street address (below) but I was unable to locate the address on a preliminary exploratory tour I did (not included in the three hours mentioned above). (Perhaps I looked for it in the wrong “Colonia”., see below). They also do outcalls (for 800-900 pesos I think), so one could perhaps try telling them slowly over the phone in English one’s hotel name and room number and see if they show up).

3) The police is cracking down on massage parlors due to complaints by neighbours (see eg “Diario de Yucatan” newspaper on the web – search for “masajes” – they have no ads but a few articles on police crackdowns). Didn’t let that cramp my style – too many parlors, very small probability to be caught.

4) A few places below from a Mexican website (yielded by a Google search for “chicas picosas” Merida). Note that street names are numbers, but you have to make sure you get the “colonia” name as well – the same street number can be repeated in different “colonias” (neighborhoods). However, the one in Calle 60 must be in “the” Calle 60 (main downtown artery).

Hope this helps.

CLIMAX
CALLE 8 Nº 315-A X 21 Y 21-A
Col. VERGEL III
C.P. 97193, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)191-6243

CHICAS PICOSAS (also yellow pages)
CALLE 16, Nº 199-D,
Col. FRANCISCO I MADERO
C.P. 97240, MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)157-8430, (999)982-0456, (999)985-0456

NINFAS (also yp)
36, Nº 403,
Col. MIGUEL ALEMAN
C.P. 97148, MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)948-1661

MASSAGES
MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)926-1546, (999)926-1631, Cel.(044)99940943

PRIVATE DE MERIDA (very central according to address – did not try)
CALLE 60 # 325
MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)920-4513

EXTASIS
MERIDA, YUCATAN
Tel.(999)987-2725, (999)987-3132

Gringo Loco #2
11-27-06, 16:17
Nibu Raphael, I know exactly who you are and precisely what you are planning inside that bald head of yours. I had a friend who is a private investigator look into your background.

Your real name is T** J. W*********, you live at 534 N. E******** Ave. in Elmhurst, Illinois, your phone number is 630-834-****, your date of birth is August **, 1968 and your Social Security No. is 3**-**-****.

You are a high school dropout with a history of mental disease and violent crime. You have never held a steady job and consequently, you are using this Forum to con members into giving you money. If Forum members do not give you enough cash, you have thieves assault and rob them.

Forum members need to know exactly who you are and how dangerous you are. You have even admitted on this Forum how you plan to use Chorros (Thieves) to rob and "fuck up" fellow mongers (John from Holland). In addition, you had two thieves rob Larry DC outside of his hotel because he did not give you enough money.

Fellow members please beware! Nibu by his own admission is one dangerous and violent sick puppy.Greetings Mexico Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
02-25-07, 17:38
Hi Guys I should Be in The Yucatan Area also in Chipas Area in Late March... I need info on The XXX Action in San Cristobal De Las Casas,Tuxtla Guttierez,Villerhermosa,Campeche,Merida Again and other places.. I need info on to to travel on The Buses safe without getting robbed too. I here on Route 200 on the coast some assaults.. OK People Help me out on this,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-06-07, 21:21
hi people i guess this trip will be mostly for me in central mexico... i have some info from a mexican paper i should translate from the paper in english its talking about a place in chipas by the gautemalen border called la libertad... the claim there is more prostibulos then schools... hookers of all ages but guys please do not go for the **** ones thats wrong... lot of military go to these prostibulos... i guess they are open 24 hours too. i can not find la libertad on my mexican maps... its somewhere near tapachula... i heard in tapachula and in san cristobal las casas huge red light zone.... in tuxtla guttierez i know there are sws but be aware of the tv hookers there... ok man i will have to pull out this paper in another post and mention all on the sex scene in la libertad chiapas... sorry i can not make it down south this time.. i guess farthest south on this trip i shall do then puebla,cuernavaca and itzucar de matamamoras..... i can not afford taking buses like crazy....ok then i am in d.f. mexico now trying my best... i hope people can finally start posting back to me here as it sucks no one responds to me yet here... ok alright then i guess i am in mexico until may 10th more or less... ok then adios people,,,, nibu.....

Nibu Raphael
03-12-07, 21:06
ok this was in the paper like a week ago in the sociedad section of el universal... in ejido la libertad chiapas crazy shit but guys please note go for girls over 18 here cause lot of the girls are **** and thats wrong too... some sickos here pay only a 100 dollars for an **** girl from 12 to 15 thats wrong. dudes with a 100 i guess you can get an orgy with 4 girls in ejido la libertad so do that guys.. it seems like lot of military go to these prostibulos too..... it says this frontier town is on the farthest extreme south on the border of mexico-guatemala....the places are called centros botaneros.....the places are open since 12 in the afternoon until 5 am....the report says you can get a dance with the mesera girl who serves you if you want too with a rocalo song... not sure what that means man....the places here are known as zones of intolerance... they say these zones are high risk cause of the border and migration flow... also it says in this report you can get whatever young girl which is wrong or a very old lady... the mothers too of the real young girls take them to work here too,,, again crazy shit.... arghhh i will continue this report in the nibu in guatemala section.. this is a report only for a monger who can hit a crazy zone like this,,, even to me this place seems crazy,, ok then i continue this in the nibu in gautemala section then for sure.......

Nibu Raphael
03-14-07, 05:43
I Asked This in THE Nibu IN Gautemala Section.. Does anyone know??? UMMM If So What Buses would one take like vfrom Tuxtla Guttierez or San Cristobal Las Casas???? What About The Hoteles here??? How Bad or not bad is Mongering in Far Southern Chiapas??? OK If people can Respond cool,,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
03-25-07, 05:52
Shit and no new info on Chetumal??? Tulum??? Merida???? Villerhermosa??? Campeche???? Chiapas??? Whats UP People???????????

Nibu Raphael
04-02-07, 00:21
How about info on Campeche???? New INfo on Villerhermosa???? New info on Tuxtla Guitirez??? San Cristobal las Casas???? Damn People again Cancun??? Thats the most expensive for Mongering along with Cozumel???? What About info on Chetumal like I asked FOR????

Nibu Raphael
04-11-07, 02:38
GUYS I was going to return northbound by bus to Chicago FROM Monterrey but now am thinking if I Get MY Contact I know of This Busty Kinky Girl IN Veracruz I know from AFF I might hook up with Then I Can travel more south thru the coast thru Tabasco... I think IN Merida I have a place to stay pluus two bi girls I know from myspace And IN Cancun I know a cheap place in downtown for a 100 pesos.. People I will not know this info until I find out in Mexico Shitty How much a plane from Chicago to Cancun is, If its just over 200 bucks I will go but much more no,, Also it depends on If that Kinky Girl IN Veracruz or Monterrey contacts me,, Help Me out on this too people, I Keep you guys up to date on this too,,,Sincerly NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
04-14-07, 19:11
Johnny West Man Johnny Waest Man Try Merida too Not only Cancun cheaper prices too,,,ADIOS.....

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 10:15
HI any new info here on Merida,Campeche or Villerhermosa??? UMMM Whats the scene like in Villa too with all the problems with Narcos there??? Can someone update us on this scene here for sure??????

FoxesHunter
09-02-07, 11:26
Hi, I now post this writing but I am sure here I will get an answer in 2-3 mounths.
I need news of Chiapas, what mexican section have to see, please?
I'd like to reach Chiapas and I'd like to know how much the girls are hot and how much it is easy to fuck regular girls (no pros).
Thanks

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 12:01
ok peeps might enter central america thru southern mexico.. probably will land directly from shitcago to cozumal but fool around like 10 days in southern mexico.. yeh check out merida again plus maybe even campeche then of course enter in to belize from chetumal... any new updates on how i can do this trip???? i would be very happy to know how to do this for sure.. any info on this is a must for sure.. hope people can tell me on this.. yeh cozumel probably only one night to party for the hell of it.. yeh i keep you updated on all this people,,,nibu...

Nibu Raphael
09-25-07, 09:08
HI GUYS not sure if I will Kick Off MY Trip TO Central America by starting off in Southern Mexico.. I have found much cheaper tickets now going to Costa Rica With Layovers in El Salvador or Guatemala City.. Yeh The First one SAN Salvador.. SO MAN Cheap Tickets like 250 bucks all included.. TO Cozumel or Cancun R.T. From Chicago All I can find somehow now is like prices of almost near 500 Bucks.. I keep you all updated on future changes,,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-10-07, 18:07
GUYS Have You Seen All THE Bullshit on THE TV Shows About Vicente Fox Promoting THE Nafta AND Upcoming AmeroDollar??? That Piece Of Shit Is Making THE AmeroDollar in to reality Man.. The Fucker Bush Is Letting this Happen MAN... YEH Man ON THE Daly Show Fox Had Shit To Say on Chavez,Morales And Correa.. Fuck Fox He is a Jagoff.. Its a shame Mexicans Voted for him Before Fox THE Monopoly MAN.. Yeh Man And Calderon is a Piece of Shit too.. This Just Sucks Whats Going on IN North America.. Now Costa Rica just got added in to CAFTA.. MAN I Hope I do Not SEE More OF Foxs Propaganda Hate,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 18:02
THIS Guy Is Trying to Ruin tHE Dollar for US And Bush Let This Happen.. Soon THE Peso will BE Stronger then the dollar,,,www.ronpaul2008.com,www.infowars.com,www.prisonplanet.com www.jonesreport.com

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 18:43
MAN Damn YOU Were LOW ON THIS.. This Was Wrong.. I will Hate You Forever on this,, YEH Your a Baby Dude Again Thanks a lot...
Greetings Mexico Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
10-18-07, 20:00
I just posted this too in THE Nibu IN Northern Mexico section as a rebuttal to Unsponge Bob... Yeh Man EX Presidente Drug Dealer Coca Cola man Now wants THE dollar to collapse and have THE US Fall,,, Fox YOU Racist Asshole Piece of Shit Fuck You,,, Say Never To YOU Piece of Shit,, With All MY Hate,,,NIBS,,,,www.ronpaul2008.com

Nibu Raphael
10-24-07, 23:51
YEH MAN YOU People SEE That Concert That Alex Lora Dedicated to Against Fox... YEH Lots OF People Pissed AT Fox People From THE USSA SEX Prison Hate Him And so Do People From Mexico.. I Had THE Book Revolution of Shit at MY Local Library But I Returned It,,, Had NO Time WAS too Busy Reading THE Hugo Chavez Book by Bart Jones,, YEH Fuck Fox And Bush,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 02:28
YES People Check it out Tonight on JAY LENO,, WE MUST SAVE THE DOLLAR,,, I DO NOT WANT TO Monger on THE AMERO Dollar in the future,www.ronpaul2008.com,,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 12:13
WHERE IS LIBERTAD??????
I Asked This in THE Nibu IN Gautemala Section.. Does anyone know??? UMMM If So What Buses would one take like vfrom Tuxtla Guttierez or San Cristobal Las Casas???? What About The Hoteles here??? How Bad or not bad is Mongering in Far Southern Chiapas??? OK If people can Respond cool,,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
11-24-07, 21:37
WELL YEH Foxes Hunter its Two Months Later Here Not Sure What I can Say ON Chiapas But I do know its The Cheapest State TO Monger IN.. I know even in The Two Biggest Cities Its Really NO Problem To Find a Dump Hotel OR Dorm Room Hostel for 5 Bucks a Night.. I am Sure in The Villages 4 Dollars More or less But Maybe Careful to Go IN To That Territory Cause of EZLN.. Also If in That Area Say You Hate Bush and Love Cheney.. I wish I could Help You more on this,,, I hope Man This Helps out a little,, Maybe someone else can post here too AS I Have Never Been to Chiapas And Am a Bit Dumbfounded on this.. Probably Most or All Of the Girls To BE Had IN Chiapas Are Of the Indian Type So Yeh Man You would BE Fucking Those Cholita Spinners Damn Hard.. Also Before You Make it here try hooking up with one of them maybe on www.hi5.com www.badoo.com and www.myspace.com,, Hope This Helps a Little BIT,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
12-09-07, 11:12
HEY Guys Might ON MY Next Trip come on thru Like Villerhermosa,Minititlan,Coatzacoalcos And Other Places Farther South Thru Too The Yucatan And Tabasco Probably Chiapas too.. I would Love some new updates on Whats up In These Areas???? YES Too New Updates ON Tuxtla Guttierez And San Cristobal LA CASAS Too.. Also info ON Tapachula and the Border Area of Guatemala And Belize too??? Any info There ON Chetumal??? Come on Guys I know there is info on these places,, How Come NO one Can Post this INFO???????

Nibu Raphael
12-11-07, 11:40
OK Nibs Here always trying to find out about THE Mongering Scene in Latin Places And Beyond too.. I almost Had a Set Plan on going TO Veracruz For Carnival first kicking it off in The USA Thru Amtrak Going to Vegas LA And Thru The Border down to Way Inland Mexico and being in Veracruz Carnival for early Feburary I Was going to buy my ticket sunday But oh Well again Last Chance Bullshit things on financial and family set back this again,, NO Harm as I will Rebuild MY trip And Keep on saving up money,,, I still Will Try to Make thru Veracruz As I know a Busty Almost Morena Type IN Veracruz From AFF,, I just would want New Updates Here on The East Coast Scene,, Yeh updates ON Veracruz,Tampico,Poza Rica,Xalapa,Minititlan,Coatzacaolcos,Villerhermosa And Down south OK Man Nibs Is Still coming up with a Plan,, Guys Post New info Please,,,NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
12-26-07, 10:04
ANY UPDATES ON Bussing it all The WAY Down THE Coast Until like THE border of Guatemala OR Belize??????? I would also like to know Any Updates ON Villerhermosa And other parts of Tabasco??? I Heard Man THAT Tabasco is finally coming out of the ashes of that big flood,, OK so Thats Great info,, If Anyone can update Me on this That would BE Great,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
12-28-07, 11:22
I Might there in late feburary with a friend of mine From Shitcago But WE Want To Do The Local Mongering way,, Is there Any info or updates on the sleazy places in Centro??? Are There Sleazy SWS IN Centro too??? Where Is THE Cheapest Hotels these Days to stay at??? I would say Centro area or near the Bus Station not far from Centro??? Also ANY Good Watering Holes To Drink or pick up local girls in the centro area??? Also IF I must Monger in the tourist zone wheres the cheap promotion areas??? I think a place Called Coco Bongos has Cheap Sunday Ladies Night,, Can Anyone post on that info too??? I am Not too Crazy about Cancun just will be there like two nights then try to take a plane down to San Jose Costa Rica...
Now on To Getting out of Of Cancun to either San Jose OR Managua whats The cheapest planes and prices to take down to get down there or should Me And MY Friend Bus it TO Belize then Ferry to Honduras then Bus IT TO Nicarauaga then on To Costa too??? That info I Need too..
OK Back TO The Cancun area YEH Can someone finally post here IN the Nibu IN East Coast section????? Its Been A Very Very long time here,, I think foxes Hunter was the last to post here,, Come on post Tell ME updates,, ME and MY Friend Need to know for late feburary,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-28-07, 11:23
Foxes many people think your a troll,, IS THAT TRUE?????
Hi, I now post this writing but I am sure here I will get an answer in 2-3 mounths.
I need news of Chiapas, what mexican section have to see, please?
I'd like to reach Chiapas and I'd like to know how much the girls are hot and how much it is easy to fuck regular girls (no pros).
Thanks

Nibu Raphael
06-15-08, 10:04
Dude,

I should be in this area very late in August.

Next month I leave on amtrak train to hell Paso, Texas, then go thru Juarez and in the middle of August I should be in Mexico City.

Then at the end of August I am down in to the Southern Mexico area of Oaxaca and Chaipas, and hopefully Cancun and Merida area first few days of September.

I am still around, not sure about your buddy Johan. I thought he is in Paraguay this month. Is that true at all?

Ok I keep you and others updated on this trip.

Nibu