PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Oliver Kitsoff
12-22-13, 07:31
Just recently found out about this forum having been trying to do some research for my upcoming trip to Bangkok, Thailand. It'll be my first time so if any bros in the area want to catch up and have a beer, let me know. I'll be there from Jan 2. 5.

Looking forward to contributing and thanks.Since we cannot PM you unless you are a paid member, we cannot give you precise contact details.

The best you can hope for is to arrange to be at a certain place at a certain time to meet someone from the forum in person.

Safe trip and see you in LOS.

Reiner Otto
12-23-13, 15:00
I am arriving in the evening. If willing to share taxi, please PM.

GettingTang
12-25-13, 20:44
i'm a seasoned monger, but have not been to thailand since 1997. way to long. young-minded mid 40's white american dude here. i'm fairly fit and not bad looking. i have no troubles getting real women, but i love thai women, the culture and paying for it, is my thing. i can properly hang with anyone aged 20-70. what i'm hoping to find is another fellow monger with similar interests to iron out a detailed and amazing trip with. once in a lifetime type scenario here. i currently reside on the east coast of the us and would like to meet with said fellow monger in person and make concrete plans. my dates can be flexible.

my plans (and they can be subject to change to accommodate your ideas and availability. are to rent a penthouse type pad in bangkok. this, for the sole purpose of mongering with my wingman. sometimes helping each other, sometimes going solo, but always there for each other if we should encounter any problems. (its a long ways from home) i like girls and a lot of them. i like the nightlife and want to meet some non-pros, date some, have wild sex, but always be careful. i'm fun, but not into any drugs, or **** stuff. i'm not gay so lets not even go there. i'm generous, easy going, laid back, love to laugh and steer far clear of trouble. i am respectful always of other cultures. if you're thing is to go out and cause a drunken scene and get tossed in a thai jail, do not contact me. if you're cool, level headed, enjoy drinks, good food, lots of pussy and will be there for your bro should anything bad happen, do contact me.

so breaking down the logistics: i want to travel anytime between march and december of 2014. i want to plan this trip well in advance. i want to meet with my wingman and plan an amazing trip. so you should reside someplace along the east coast of the us. i want to stay in a nice penthouse or two bedroom place in bangkok and pattaya. i hope to go for about a month, i wan to enjoy the culture and pussy and everything in-between. i want someone who will not flake out and will buy their ticket when i buy mine, so there is no backing out. i want to drink lots of beer, fuck lots of women and eat lots of good food.

so if you want the best damn wingman you'll ever find, contact me, but be one as well.

tang!

Mac75
01-03-14, 23:09
I will be visiting Thailand from 7th to 23rd January, splitting my time between Bangkok and Pattaya. If another member wishes to meet up for a beer please send me a PM. Cheers Mac75.

KiwiBoy
01-04-14, 05:04
This is my second time, so still a newbie.

Would be great to meet up with someone for drink.

BTW I'm a Mozzie.

ZimmerBaby
01-05-14, 22:52
Will stay at Grand President between 7-13 January. Travelling alone, would be nice to meet a wingman for unholy activities.

AsianBruce
01-06-14, 05:55
Anyone want to meet up, hang out, show me the ropes please send me a message.

Staying Phrachatipatai road.

BayView
01-06-14, 23:47
I am arriving in the evening. If willing to share taxi, please PM.I also arrive in BKK at 11:20 PM, January 17 if others want to share a ride.

BayView
01-06-14, 23:55
I don't have plans for which city on which dates but I plan to start in Pattaya then off to Phuket (about the 24th) and probably finish in BKK. I'd be happy to meet up. I'm only been to Thailand a few times but still have a lot to learn.

ConquerorVal
01-08-14, 03:27
Will be staying in Pattaya from January 9th to 14th. Any ISG member interested in getting together for a beer or do some bar hopping, let me know.

Thomas Jefferson
01-08-14, 15:30
Will be in Bangkok from 27-28 Jan, anyone wants to meet up for some good fun?

Please pm me.

Thomas Jefferson

Dornyone
01-13-14, 04:38
Accomodation arranged, Suk / Soi 13. My first visit to BKK. I have a few business commitments to fulfil.

But am open to hook up for beers and advise from more experienced BKK mongers. If you come to.

Chile, I'll do the same for you. Salud.

Eddie Munster
01-13-14, 17:53
Arriving Jan 17, staying until Feb 3. Then I'll be back at the end of Feb for a few months, I think. Travel is kind of up in the air. Would love to get together with more experienced monger to show me the ropes at some point.

FreeFly55
01-25-14, 23:26
I will be arriving in BKK on the Feb 12th and staying until the 21st. This is my second trip to Thailand and since the first time I did it solo, I would enjoy finding a cool wingman this time around. So if anyone wants to have a few drinks, trade tips and have a good time, PM me and we can set something up.

Shashank Says
01-31-14, 22:21
Staying at Soi 11 for 4 nights. Looking for beer + food + unholy activities. Anyone else who will be there that time? Would we happy to meet and hunt in pair. I am 29, Indian.

Shashank Says
02-02-14, 14:48
Which hotel are you staying in?I will be at President Palace. Happy to connect.

Weben
02-03-14, 22:49
I will arrive in Bangkok lat the 20th and will depart the 22nd. If anyone is up for a couple beers, let me know. I have only been to Bangkok once before years ago, and like this trip only had a couple days. So, trying to have as much fun in the short window as possible.

BlueWin2
02-05-14, 02:23
In Pattaya on above dates if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer and some mongering.

Member #4263
02-05-14, 05:41
First time in BKK during those dates. Will be staying in Nana. Any mongerers interested in soapy MP's and Go-Go's?

HardFuck2977
02-11-14, 21:21
Reaching Pattaya on 15th, already have a session booked at Devil's Den. Looking to hit some clubs for Freelancers. Any ISG members interested in meet up over drinks, let me know.

Want to try some CIS and Thai spinners.

You may contact me on PM.

Reiner Otto
02-12-14, 06:45
Want to try some CIS spinners.Better go to Moscow, St. Pete or Kiev (visa free, usually). Here in Patty you only find 3rd choice.

Hioctane
02-24-14, 20:27
Due to the condition in China, I'll be making my virgin trip to Thailand. I'll be in Bangkok and Pattaya from 3/29. 4/4. Send me a PM and let's get a beer!

RajMehta
03-19-14, 10:29
I will be in Pattaya first time from 27th March to 31st March any ISG members wants to join for beer together and enjoy soapy.

Lord Necros
03-24-14, 20:50
Hi folks.

I will be in Bangkok from 17th to 21st April.

Strictly for mongering.

FruitNinja
03-27-14, 09:40
Just pulled into Pattaya until the 2nd. Then off to BKK for 5 days. Anyone around drop me a line.

Monsieur1875
03-31-14, 05:05
Hi,

I'm in Bangkok for one week right now and will be happy to share a beer with fellows.

ActionOriented
04-17-14, 10:47
Hi all,

Will be in Bangkok from 17th May to 20th May.

Hope to make this trip even more memorable than the last (the last trip was shorter and, therefore, much fun could not be had). PM, if anyone would like to join for drinks.

Cheers, Action

Traveler1234
04-17-14, 21:15
If any of the old Giotto fanboys are around, I'll be in / out of BKK from April 26 to about May 7th, and plan to have a drink with the basterd. Come join us!

Breadman
04-28-14, 20:57
Will be in Bangkok from May 5th until the 14th, then Pattaya from the 14th to the 20th. Send me a pm if anyone wants to grab a beer.

Mouse1
04-30-14, 05:21
I'm in Pattaya now until 8th May, at which point I stagger off exhausted to BKK. If anyone fancies catching up over a beer in Pattaya, then please drop me a PM.

Cheers.

SlowGuy
05-01-14, 00:08
Anyway, in Pattaya BTW June 5 and 8 for a couple days of fun.

TellAll
06-16-14, 01:40
Will be in LOS for a couple months starting June 25th. First Bankok and then Pattaya.

I can't wait.

Henrik
06-16-14, 16:44
Hi guys,

Will be in BKK end July, anybody up for beer and maybe hunting around, can be also 3 some, for sure!

DenSloeber
06-17-14, 14:49
Will be in BKK from 30 June to 9 July. I am from Belgium, 26 years old and can speak fluent Dutch and English.

Pipe Layer99
06-26-14, 20:24
In Pattaya now. I have been here many times. I will be here until 21 July. Can meet for beer, girls, bars, etc.

JimmyB89
06-27-14, 01:34
I'll be in Bangkok from 30th June to 3rd July. I'm 30, only speak English I'm afraid. If anyone want to meet up for beer or hunting.

Pavp79
06-28-14, 06:19
Will be in Bangkok from 4th August for 5 days. Looking forward to cover Tulip, Snow white, Mango.

ActionOriented
07-01-14, 18:19
In Pattaya on 12,13, 14 July. Bangkok 15 July.

FunInVegas3131
07-18-14, 02:49
I'm heading to Pattaya 8/20 - 9/17. Anyone want to catch a beer, golf, or whatever else you do in Pattaya, let me know.

Halloerstmal
07-22-14, 12:02
Hi there, heading for Phuket August 1-12. Looking for wingman for beers and / or mmf / mfmf action.

I'm caucasian, 38 years. Will be staying in Patong area.

Gajith
07-31-14, 20:18
Aug 12-17; in Pattaya. I might be staying in Pasadena Lodge. Will be picking up girls from IPanema / IBar in WS and visit Devil's Den for a 3 some. I love to dance / drink and fun. Let me know if anyone interested to catch up.

Marcel1481
08-04-14, 08:56
I will be in Pattaya 3 to October 23.

Who wants to meet there for a bear.

Mr Happy Feet
08-16-14, 05:02
Hello,

50-something American, Navy Chief Ret, staying in Patong. I am scouting out future retirement locations. Finished Samui in July and now looking at Phuket. Surat Thani is next in November. I am up for a meet and info exchange. I currently live and work in Japan.

MHF

DwayneJohnson
08-18-14, 18:26
I will be in Bangkok for few days.

PM me If anyone want to meetup for hunting.

Have planned visit to few good soapy massage parlors and may be NEP.

Karloin
08-19-14, 02:08
Will be in Pattaya all November 2014.

Anyone wants to meet and share some fun time?

Follower
08-19-14, 17:12
Oct 27th to 30th, that is, and looking for friends for beer and mongering, preferably both. Staying in Eastiny Inn. Too much rum!

Harley3123
08-19-14, 18:30
I will be in Bangkok from Oct. 1 to Oct. 29.

Anyone want to meet up for a beer or mongering? PM me.

Maybe stop at Pattaya for a few days.

Staying at Adelphi Suites in Bangkok.

NexoMonger
08-21-14, 11:52
I will be in Bangkok from 25- 28 of August and then to Pattaya till September 10th.

Anyone want to hang out and hit a couple of MP'S and bars let me know.

Long time monger but new to Thailand.

Jack Of Spades
08-23-14, 22:03
Will be in Pattaya all November 2014.

Anyone wants to meet and share some fun time?Likewise I will be in Pattaya for most of November.

Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up, grab a beer, and enjoy the many many pleasures that Pattaya has to offer.

ActionOriented
08-24-14, 15:26
I am coming back, probably for the 4th time this year (hoping to get over the addiction!), trip dates are September 27 to October 5, intend to spend most of the time in Pattaya (first and last day of the trip in Bangkok). Board members in town during the same dates may kindly PM, if interested. The countdown has begun.

Chrisde99
08-26-14, 03:05
Hi all,

Will be in BKK from 29 September for a week. Anyone interested in barhopping or meeting for a drink drop me a line. 55 year old from UK.

Karloin
08-28-14, 22:34
Likewise I will be in Pattaya for most of November.

Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up, grab a beer, and enjoy the many many pleasures that Pattaya has to offer.I would love to PM, but I don't know how.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Pipe Layer99
09-03-14, 10:56
I am coming back, probably for the 4th time this year (hoping to get over the addiction!), trip dates are September 27 to October 5, intend to spend most of the time in Pattaya (first and last day of the trip in Bangkok). Board members in town during the same dates may kindly PM, if interested. The countdown has begun.On the ground now. Contact me when you get here. We can go scouting the talent.

Likewise any others who would like to get out with a wingman can send a me pm.

ActionOriented
09-03-14, 11:05
On the ground now. Contact me when you get here. We can go scouting the talent.

Likewise any others who would like to get out with a wingman can send a me pm.Sent you a PM and will send another upon arrival. Cheers.

Fox333
09-03-14, 13:01
Arriving in Bangkok on 13th Sept for a week stay at Sofitel. Possible one day visit to Chiang Mai as well. Would love to meet few fellow ISG members over beers. Carrying enough cliff notes from senior members to require a separate check-in LOL.

NuMonger
09-04-14, 05:23
Hi,

I'm liberal but straight, considerate, an indian,46,non- smoker, foodie, drink only beer, respect my WGs and a Pattaya addict!

My escape is planned for the 6th - 11th Nov. Any compatible ISG ians willing to join an' break the chains, pl pm me.

My tkts are booked, but not the usual 3 * hotel yet, if any mate has his preference. My earlier pads were sabai empress and LK, no major issues there.

NM.

Jack Of Spades
09-06-14, 21:47
I would love to PM, but I don't know how.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonYou must purchase a subscription to send private messages. A very worthy purchase given the quality information available on this site.

Gajith
09-13-14, 12:42
http://www.fullmoonpartykohphangan.com/

Wolvenvacht
09-13-14, 20:58
http://www.fullmoonpartykohphangan.com/Commercial tourist trap crap.

How can they have "full moon parties" on Saturday 6 of December 2014; Thursday 25 of December 2014; Wednesday 31 of December 2014 and Sunday 04, January 2015? That's 4 full moons in one month's time?

On the 25th of December the moon will already set around 9 PM, so for the major part of the party there will not even be a moon visible.

Wolvenvacht
09-13-14, 21:01
Arriving in Bangkok on Monday 20th of October 2014 and leaving on the 21st. Going to visit Soi Cowboy.

Gajith
09-14-14, 04:14
Commercial tourist trap crap.

How can they have "full moon parties" on Saturday 6 of December 2014; Thursday 25 of December 2014; Wednesday 31 of December 2014 and Sunday 04, January 2015? That's 4 full moons in one month's time?

On the 25th of December the moon will already set around 9 PM, so for the major part of the party there will not even be a moon visible.Yeah, It may be a crap. Should be fine experiencing it one time Nice finding from their website! BTW, Dec 25 & 31 are Christmas & New Year eve party but they listed under full moon party dates.

Feelz Good
09-26-14, 12:43
Yes, its that time again. I am coming back, my second time (it could be an addiction), trip dates are Nov 3 to Nov 24, intend to spend all my time in Pattaya this trip. Board members in town during the same dates can PM if you interested in meeting up for a beer and stories. The countdown has begun.

LondonDoberman
09-28-14, 21:18
hi,

i am visiting bangkok for the first time - 15th october (for 2 days).

looking for other compatible isg peeps to show me the world soi cowboy (and other red light district areas) have on offer.

i am liberal minded, straight, smoker, drinker and respect wgs, i am british-indian.

anyone want to hang out and hit a couple of mp's and bars?

please pm me if interested.

cheers

greetings,

it appears from your post that you don't quite understand the forum's private message service.

to use the forum's private message service, both you and the forum member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a senior member.

for more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

if you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

jackson

Jasper1981
10-01-14, 13:20
Hi,

I will be in Bangkok for a couple of days from Oct. 9.

Anyone want to meet up for a beer and mongering or whatever else you do in Bangkok? PM me.

I'm 33 years old, and can speak fluent Dutch, English and German.

Ksalameh
10-08-14, 19:02
Will be in Bangkok and Pattaya for 10 days from Dec 9.

First time to Bangkok, 45 years old Male, USA.

PM If anyone want to meet up for beer and mongering in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Big Swingin Dave
10-09-14, 23:36
For those of you that knows me in the China DG thread, I will be in BKK setting up shop from October 17th to October 26th, anyone new or old in town that needs some guidance into the BKK scene can PM me.

BSD.

CkLine
10-10-14, 19:30
Will be in Bangkok from Oct 26 to Nov 1.

Male, 30's, from the US.

PM me if anyone would want to meet up for beer and mongering and maybe some general site seeing in Bangkok.

Member #4535
10-14-14, 16:49
I know its a little early, but why not?! I will be in Pat and Bkk on the above dates. I am Indian, have travelled a lot around the world, mostly solo. Would love to have a wingman who has an interest in Thai food and is an avid monger who is experienced in both places. I have been to Thailand many times before, but would love to monger together.

Aruncuckoo
10-14-14, 18:55
I will be from 6th-10th Nov along with a friend from India. Will try to catch up with some regular friends during that time.

Arun

Joske007
10-16-14, 23:02
I'll go from November 12th to 18th! First time in Thailand and really looking forward to explore!

OrionWyn
10-21-14, 00:59
Will be in BKK form November 14th to 24th! 2nd time to BKK.

Staying near the Asia hotel.

Lanthano
10-22-14, 22:05
Hi,

Currently in Bangkok.

I'm want to have a cool night out this Saturday, and was hoping to meet with like minded people for a fun time in Soi Cowboy and / or Nana plaza areas (open to suggestions though).

Please PM me.

Lanthano

Nuff Said
10-25-14, 22:04
Will be in Thailand mostly Pattaya and Bangkok from December 1 - 30th.

DwayneJohnson
10-26-14, 15:38
I will be in Phuket between 31st Oct to Nov 4.

Staying at Yorkshire hotel.

MichaelSamuel
10-27-14, 05:28
Third time in Bangkok, so not quite a newbie, but not an expert either. Mid 30's. MPs, cowboy, and soapies are the plan. PM me if you want to get a drink.

Smily59
10-28-14, 03:19
I am on the ground now, staying in Chaweng until October 2 and transfer to Lamai for a few more days.

Board members in town during the same dates may kindly PM, if interested. We can go scouting the talent.

So far Soi Reggae and Mango seem to be pretty lame.

Take care S.

Thomas Jefferson
10-28-14, 12:37
Hi guys,

I am in BKK from 16-19 Nov. Looking for someone to join the action.

I am from Europe and 50 years young.

Anyone want join, please PM me.

Thomas Jefferson

JusRide
10-29-14, 05:30
Third time in Bangkok, so not quite a newbie, but not an expert either. Mid 30's. MPs, cowboy, and soapies are the plan. PM me if you want to get a drink.First posting on ISG. Getting a drink sounds good to me, hit me. Happy my username was available.

JR

IllusionHeart
10-29-14, 18:16
I am in Bangkok from 1st to 5th Nov. Any senior members wishing to join and guide me to experience Bangkok in a better way. It will be my pleasure.

Moris54
10-29-14, 21:55
Yup. Back to LOS. On the 3 some hunt this time around. Seniors hit me up.

Lanthano
10-30-14, 16:00
Hey all,

I'm currently in Phuket after finishing Bangkok and Chiang Mai. I'll be free Sunday night and onward for the next 2 weeks. I hope to meet up with some like minded people for some nights around the town, especially if you know this place better than I do. Cheers.

RedHot MyGirl
11-07-14, 06:40
Hi folks,

I would be in Bangkok between December 6-12. Would be game if anyone wishes to join me on mission mongering.

Cheers

Sudigadu33
11-07-14, 22:29
Hi folks,

I am a long time member of ISG but had to reregister. I will be in BKK from Dec. 18 to 22. My first visit to Bangkok. I am an Indian American from Michigan. Age 35. Would love to meet up and drink and roam across BKK.

Thanks,

Sudi

Dart13
11-08-14, 19:47
Hey guys,

I'm quite new to the forum and mongering in general, in my mid-20's, so would be glad to learn some experience and good places around. Please PM if you're around and want to meet for a drink.

Cheers,

Alex

Msukc
11-12-14, 03:18
I am in town next week. Can anyone help with a golf weekend BKK style? I am hoping I can golf in the morning and afternoon then finish the night BKK style. Advice please. This is happening next week. I am willing to stay anywhere!

Thanks!

NoName1969
11-12-14, 11:15
First time in LOS! Pattaya Nov 28th--Dec 7th then BKK Dec 7th--15th.

Looking for bar crawl, wingman and tips to save on time.

Solo traveler, 45 from Canada, good on my own but always looking to make friends.

I will have a local smart phone.

Always good for a few rounds!

Cheers!

Cosmic30
11-14-14, 00:34
Hi,

I will be in Pattaya Nov 22 until Dec 7. Male, 46, Belgium. Feel free to contact me for a beer or it will be my 6th time. Looking forward.

OrionWyn
11-14-14, 06:24
Any one want to meet for a drink, and hit the streets? Dan from USA.

Bruce52
11-14-14, 18:52
Bangkok December 3-8.

Pattaya December 8-15.

Love to meet local folks. I've been to Thailand many times and know my way around pretty well, but not as well as the locals!

Bruce.

GoDenmark
11-20-14, 06:00
Anyone interested in group sex?

I am visiting Pattaya on 7 - 14 January and Chiang Mai on 15 - 25 January. Please let me know in case you are interested in some shared fun. I am a guy on my 30's.

HoopsJunkie
11-21-14, 09:59
Rookie visiting Bangkok for a couple days. If any seniors in town PM me down to be a wingman for the week.

Big Swingin Dave
11-21-14, 13:46
Hello everyone,

I will be back in BKK again from 29th of December through 12th of January and can come before or stay longer if you need my assistance as I am available for hire for personal and group tours. For those that don't know me, you can read my previous postings. For additional information, please PM me.

Thanks!

BSD

HotShaneHot
11-24-14, 00:46
Hotshanehot will be in Bangkok 8 Dec. And looking for some fun.

Fuzz Bucket
11-24-14, 01:24
Will be visiting Phuket from today (11/24) thru Fri (11/28). Anyone interested in grabbing a beer, just yell.

Oxano1983
11-27-14, 15:21
Anyone from Europe going to Thailand? For New year or close dates.

Please send me PM. I would go but not alone.

Mac75
11-29-14, 21:43
Bangkok: 8 to 11 Dec.

Koh Samui: 11 to 18 Dec.

Pattaya: 18 to 24 Dec.

This will be my 3rd visit, know the ropes a bit but still lots to learn. I'm 39 and from Ireland. If another member wants to meet up for a drink send me a PM. Cheers, Mac75.

BDawgee
12-09-14, 16:04
I am cruising through NEast Africa to check out the scene there, then returning to Pattaya for some fun with the ladies from December 25-30. Let the good times roll.

I come to BKK / Pattaya every year.

Mid-30's, professional, and always looking for wings to grab a beer with and find the hotties with.

Give a shout (PM me) to meet up.

Brian from DC.

FreeFly55
12-10-14, 01:53
I'll be in Pattaya, arriving 1/19 until the 23rd before heading back to BKK till the 25th. Anyone want to meet up for drinks and trade war stories PM me.

Member #4591
12-11-14, 16:11
BKkdog will be in Pattaya December 12th-14th to get into trouble.

Momy333
12-18-14, 15:57
I know its a little early, but I will be in Pattaya on 23 March to 3 April.

Its my third visit, mostly solo.

Any monger want to meet up for drinks and mongering welcome. Spurs fan.

JusRide
12-18-14, 19:20
Visiting Bangkok the last week of January. Hit me up if you'll be in the area and want to get a drink.

JR

IllusionHeart
12-20-14, 12:22
Couldn't resist the LOS temptation since my first visit in November. I am visiting Thailand again. BKK 2 nights I. E. 23-24 Dec and PYX 3 nights I. E. 25-27 Dec.

I welcome Seniors, mongers to join me for drinks. This will be my first Pattaya visit.

DarkSmurf
12-28-14, 01:54
It'll be my first time in Thailand:

Bangkok- 3-8 Feb.

Koh Chang- 8-11 Feb.

Pattaya - 11-17 Feb.

I'll be travelling Solo so would be great to meet up with others, just drop a pm if you're going to be around!

Mr Happy Feet
12-28-14, 12:41
Visiting Jomtian April 10-22. I intend to check this place out as a potential retirement spot. I have already been to Samui and Phuket. I need to line up a 3 star hotel or BnB in a moderately busy area. Any suggestions would appreciated. Please PM.

Thanks

AdaeLover
12-29-14, 09:13
Hello to all,

I hope you are all enjoying a great end of the year. I will be solo in BKK on the 31st and 1st. I have been there a few times, but it is always more fun when someone "local" can guide your path. I am a business man in the late 30's.

Send a PM my way if you want to have a drink or have some suggestions for me!

Member #4792
12-30-14, 21:38
The Slev of Sin from India will be in Sin City from 5th to 10th Feb, Help and suggestions from the members will be highly appreciated.

About me, well I am 21, on maiden trip to the Land of Sex, though a veteran when I comes to acts of fucking.

Pointers are most welcome, looking for freelancers basically in over night period, GFE experience would be the priority.

Thanks

Member #4535
12-31-14, 05:17
Hello!

Will be in Pattaya / BKK 7-10 Jan. Would love to meet someone to be each others wingman. Maybe even have some MMF action if we are comfortable. This is by 4th visit to Thailand. I'm 32, Indian and travelling solo.

Caio!

Raj

Italy 1974
01-02-15, 02:30
Hi,

I'll be in Pattaya from January 7 to 12.

Usually I live and work in Bangkok but have business and Pattaya to take care of.

40 ys old, professional, looking for some mate to share a beer and may be hunting together.

My favorite hunting grounds are: Insomnia and Ibar, Kinnaree and occasionally so 6.

Italy 1974.

Canyon11
01-02-15, 11:56
Will be in the Phuket January 28th through February 5th.

Mid 40 from Swzterland.

Drop me a note if you want to hanf out and grab a beer.

C11.

Mumbai Guy
01-05-15, 18:59
Will be in Bangkok from 9th till 12th Jan. Will be more than happy if any other solo punter is interested in exploring the scenes with me. Hunting in a pair is anyday better than doing it alone.

Nusta
01-07-15, 14:43
Hello!

Will be in Pattaya / BKK 7-10 Jan. Would love to meet someone to be each others wingman. Maybe even have some MMF action if we are comfortable. This is by 4th visit to Thailand. I'm 32, Indian and travelling solo.

Caio!

RajHey man,

Just arrive today also. Here in Bangkok until Friday night. I'll take you up on that offer if you want. Mid 30's, American male traveling solo.

GoDenmark
01-10-15, 03:42
Anyone in Pattaya now? I am looking for gangbang experiences so let me know if you are interested in sharing a girl together.

Joske007
01-13-15, 01:28
I just confirmed another trip to Bangkok! I'll arrive in a couple of days already and stay from January 16th to 26th. Plan to do some hopping between Nana plaza and Soi Cawboy, maybe visit Patpong for the first time.

And of course enjoy all other delights Bangkok has to offer!

TwoTimeTed
01-14-15, 01:40
Heading up to Bangkok and Pattaya end of January 2015 and first part of Feb 2015.

Specifically:

Tuesday Jan 27th to Sunday Feb 1 : Bangkok Staying in SOi Cowboy, Soi33 and Nana.

Feb 1 to Feb 6 : Unknown where I will go, maybe to Mei Chang or Pattaya. Open to suggestions (general forum please).

Feb 7th to Feb 11th: Pattaya.

Feb 12th: Back to the states.

I'm up to hangout and bar hop.

HardFuck2977
01-15-15, 17:52
Reaching on 21st and staying till 24th at Bangkok. M 10th trip maybe. Join me for drinks near Nana.

JakKing77
01-21-15, 21:10
It'll be my first time in Thailand:

Bangkok- 3-8 Feb.

Koh Chang- 8-11 Feb.

Pattaya - 11-17 Feb.

I'll be travelling Solo so would be great to meet up with others, just drop a pm if you're going to be around!Hello DarkSmurf,

I will be there 12-15 February in Trio hotel, Pattaya. PM me so that we can meet.

JakKing77
01-21-15, 21:37
Anyone would like to join me fun days in Pattaya 12 -15 February? I will be at Trio hotel. I'm from Vienna 37 years male.

JusRide
01-22-15, 03:23
Heading up to Bangkok and Pattaya end of January 2015 and first part of Feb 2015.

Specifically:

Tuesday Jan 27th to Sunday Feb 1 : Bangkok Staying in SOi Cowboy, Soi33 and Nana.

I'm up to hangout and bar hop.I'll be in BKK next week. Let me know if you want to get a drink.

JR

ShiftTab
01-24-15, 05:20
I'm going to be in Bangkok, in the Sukhumvit downtown area, next week.

Jan 28-29, and will have some free time in the evenings. If anyone want to get together.

To explore some of the less travelled places, let me know.

Oh yeah, you pay for your own girls.

Mallo123
01-26-15, 04:54
I'll be there from tonight until the 7th of Feb I'll buy a membership tonight so people can private message and I can respond to those below.

Yarashi
02-01-15, 16:50
Anyone would like to join me fun days in Pattaya 12 -15 February? I will be at Trio hotel. I'm from Vienna 37 years male.Hi there,

I will be in Pattaya Feb 14 and 15, then heading to some island, maybe Koh chang.

I'm 40, from Spain, staying in Soi 6.

IllusionHeart
02-09-15, 19:25
I am visiting Thailand again, thirst visit since November 14. Bangkok 2 nights on 14-15 Feb and pattaya 3 nights ie. 16-18 Feb.

I welcome Seniors, mongers to join me for drinks. This will be my Second Pattaya visit and am looking forward to it.

The way things are going in on in pattaya with LE I would really need help from Seniors to make the best out of the 3 nights I have planned there.

ConquerorVal
02-10-15, 01:19
Will be visiting Bangkok for the nights of February 15th, and 16th. Would love to meet up with some mongers for a beer or two.

HornDog 3
02-14-15, 22:20
I will be in Bangkok March 5 - 10th. Pattaya the 10th until the 14th. Then back in Bangkok the 14th until the 21st. If anyone wants to meet for a drink and talk about some of the awesome places in both just send me a pm.

Rolodido
02-19-15, 17:48
I'll be in Pattaya on March 20th till 22 before heading to Australia. Anybody want to meet for a drink while hunting.

I'm a Belgian, 40 years old. Will be my 3rd time in Pattaya.

Cheers,

Rolo

ConquerorVal
02-21-15, 03:18
Will be visiting Pattaya from 23-28 of February. Bar hopping, beer anyone?

BKKguru
02-23-15, 03:11
Greetings!

I will be in BKK from February 28 to March 3. I will stay very near to Nana Plaza.

Lets hunt together on one evening!

BKKguru.

AmaBondSx
02-23-15, 13:07
Will be in Pattaya looking for wingman or a start a bar crawl. 2nd time there and know my way around. USA. Also looking for tennis matches.

Nusta
03-01-15, 05:42
Will be in Pattaya looking for wingman or a start a bar crawl. 2nd time there and know my way around. USA. Also looking for tennis matches.I'm in Bangkok until the 5th and then heading there until the 8th. Definitely could use a wingman.

Sushilover808
03-01-15, 17:14
I will be in Pattaya March 18 to 24 for the Pattaya Music Festival, March 20-22. Please PM to meet up!

Merlin333
03-01-15, 19:19
If anyone would like to hook up let me know.

40 years old business man loving some fun in Bangkok.

Merlin333
03-01-15, 19:23
I will be in Bangkok March 5 - 10th. Pattaya the 10th until the 14th. Then back in Bangkok the 14th until the 21st. If anyone wants to meet for a drink and talk about some of the awesome places in both just send me a pm.Hi,

If you would like to meet up let me know. I am staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit. Arriving 12:00 6th of March until 10th.

Buzz 4
03-02-15, 15:01
Will be in Bangkok on 3/15, leaving in the morning on the 18th.

Staying at the Fraser.

First time in BKK.

Happy to meet up.

Monsieur1875
03-10-15, 15:07
In Bangkok all March.

If anyone is up for a beer?

MilesToGo
03-15-15, 15:29
Arriving March 27 but late, will be in correct time zone after a good snooze!

So anyone want to meet up?

Staying I the buckhao area

FunlvGguy
03-18-15, 00:24
Hi,

I am a professional from Australia visiting Thailand from March 27 - April 5. I will spend the first 3-4 nights in BKK and then go to Pattaya. Please PM me if any one is interested in catching up for drinks, share stories, bar crawl, clubbing. During my last visit I found that when going out in a group of 2-3 friends was more fun and even the girls were attracted more.

Cheers

Dan San
03-18-15, 23:20
I'll be in Thailand for first couple weeks of April. First part in Bangkok and second in Patong, Phuket. Not first time to Bangkok but first to Patong.

Mr Happy Feet
03-19-15, 11:31
Making my fourth trip to Thailand but first trip to Hua Hin from April 10 - 20. Looking for a quieter place to chill and enjoy pretty girls. Also scouting for a retirement spot. I would enjoy some bar hopping and exploring with like minded guys.

MHF

Thomas Jefferson
03-23-15, 14:58
Will be in Bangkok from 17-19 may.

Anyone want meet for a beer and some fun in bar / gogos / massage etc?

Just PM me.

Tijuana

Sexmachine1
03-25-15, 07:10
Hi guys.

My wingman KC and I will be in Pattaya during our entire stay of 16 days. Anybody wants to get together, PM me. Will be our 3rd time in Thailand. Been to over 15 countries including Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Dominican, Colombia, Mexico etc. More than 50 mongering trips in the last 8 years. Would love to share stories.

SexMachine1.

Mumbai Guy
03-25-15, 10:11
I will be in BKK from 14 to 18th. May. Anyone in BKK at that time is welcome to meet over a beer and exploring GoGos and bars. This will be my fifth Thailand trip.

Sexmachine1
03-27-15, 03:21
Hi,

I am a professional from Australia visiting Thailand from March 27 - April 5. I will spend the first 3-4 nights in BKK and then go to Pattaya. Please PM me if any one is interested in catching up for drinks, share stories, bar crawl, clubbing. During my last visit I found that when going out in a group of 2-3 friends was more fun and even the girls were attracted more.

CheersMy wingman KC and I will be in Pattaya from March 31st to April 15th. PM me if you are going to be around.

Deore27
03-30-15, 19:30
Mid 30 year old traveling solo on my first trip to Thailand from April 7th to the 29th. Will be in Bangkok and Pattaya during the below dates. The rest is up in the air. If you are around and want to meet for a drink send me a PM.

Bangkok: 7th to 15th.

Pattaya: 15th to 20th.

Cheers

IllusionHeart
03-31-15, 15:05
I am visiting Pattaya from 1st to 5th April. It will be my 3rd visit in last 6 months.

PM me in case anyone is interested for a drink
and bar hopping.

Three Lions
04-03-15, 11:26
I will be in Bangkok May 5-9, Phuket 9-13 and Chaing Mai 13-16 if anyone wants to meet up for a drink, cruise the go-go bars, etc. Let me know.

Cheers

FL Hawk
04-05-15, 02:43
First timer, celebrating my 60th and a recent divorce, will be in the LOS April 29 - May 21. Will start off in BKK, but may be with a new GF for the first few days, then probably on to Pattaya on or about May 9 then to Phuket on or about May 14, then back to BKK. I will play it all by ear once I get there. Would appreciate meeting up with some experienced folks, or with anyone to compare notes and experiences.

Mumbai Guy
04-08-15, 18:40
Hi. I am a 55 year old Indian visiting Thailand for the seventh time. Will be in Bangkok from 7th. Till 11th. May.

Anyone wants to meet up for a drink is welcome.

Breadman
04-12-15, 21:28
In Pattaya for two weeks, April 27th until May 11th, anyone in town shoot me a line.

KevinSBo
04-15-15, 01:51
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm coming for the 1st time to the land of the smiles, and planning to visit Bangkok and Pattaya. Mongering, exploring, visiting, having good food and good fun along the way is the plan. Will be in BKK on the 22.04 and will be leaving to Pattaya within a week or so, to spend another week. Nothing fixed about this yet. I am 28 and have just little experience with mongering outside of Europe. Great advice and fellow in arms would be greatly appreciated. Drop me a message if you would like to join, meet for drinks and info exchanges.

Reef LostCause
04-15-15, 15:18
Hi,

I will be touching ground in BKK tomorrow for about a week.

Not sure what the current situation is with Songkran, so the first couple days might be quiet.

Will be staying near Soi Cowboy, although it won't necessary be my first choice for activities.

Drop me a line if you want to meet for a drink.

I'm mid 40's (looks less; o)) , European background.

Manicure
04-15-15, 21:16
My primary reason for my trip is photography (expert level), my second one is women (Thai novice). If anybody is interested talk both pm me.

1- BKK May 1 to May 6th.

2- Chiang Mai May 6th to May 10th.

3- Pattaya May 10th to May 14th.

Member #4351
04-15-15, 22:04
Drop me a message if you would like to join, meet for drinks and info exchanges.No one can message you until you pay your $19.95: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php?.

KevinSBo
04-16-15, 16:41
Now I am able to send / receive messages, as I have paid my registration fee. Thanks for the heads-up, helped as I didn't know. Anyway, I will be in Thailand starting with the 23rd of April for about 2 weeks. Planning to go to some islands and maybe Pattaya, but easy going with the flow, nothing very fixed. Also started hunting for accommodaion. Advice is needed (guess I should write a post in hotels?

Fun In Mumbai
04-17-15, 00:22
BKK- May 4 night - 6th. Will be there. My interests are exactly the same as yours. Maybe my photography skills are average at best. But would be great to have someone with similar interests. Mind connecting on private message?

My primary reason for my trip is photography (expert level), my second one is women (Thai novice). If anybody is interested talk both pm me.

1- BKK May 1 to May 6th.

2- Chiang Mai May 6th to May 10th.

3- Pattaya May 10th to May 14th.

Three Lions
04-24-15, 17:10
No one can message you until you pay your $19.95: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php?.I have purchased a subscription as well. Please feel free to shoot me a message if anyone wishes to meet up, go for a drink, cruise the go-go's etc. Again, I will be in Bangkok May 5-9, Phuket 9-13 and Chaing Mai 13-16.

HotShaneHot
04-28-15, 20:48
Hots will be in BKK late 30th to 2.

For 2 nights.

XRyder25
04-29-15, 07:35
Will be in Pattaya from 25-May till 28-May.

And in Bangkok from 28-May till 31-May.

Do drop in a PM if you would like to Moneger together or have a drink.

Cheers!

KevinSBo
05-02-15, 15:37
Hey fellows,

Just arrived in Phuket. Wanted to check if there's anyone wanting a wing man. Let me know. I am new to the scene but will be here for 4 nights, as of tonight. So. Let the games begin.

StaticCouch
05-03-15, 06:37
Hey fellows,

Just arrived in Phuket. Wanted to check if there's anyone wanting a wing man. Let me know. I am new to the scene but will be here for 4 nights, as of tonight. So. Let the games begin.Mate. I'll be in Phuket on Saturday (9th), will you be around till then? Will be catching up with my Russian crush!

KevinSBo
05-03-15, 08:24
Mate. I'll be in Phuket on Saturday (9th), will you be around till then? Will be catching up with my Russian crush!Saliu. Nope, I will be here only till the 6th. Have a good time with the Russian.

PrinceRaj2126
05-04-15, 06:59
Hi all,

This will be like my 4th trip.

Will be in Pattaya from 4-June till 7-June.

And in Bangkok from 7-June till 11-June.

Do drop in a PM if you would like to Monger together or have a drink.

Cheers!

ThailandBound
05-05-15, 18:24
This will be my 4th trip.

BKK. May 28-June 17.

Pattaya. Will do 5-7 days here at some point. Share a taxi?

I like to hit an oily or a soapie in the afternoon then Soi cowboy and / or Nana in the evening.

I also play football near Soi 71 if you fancy a game? Really nice pitches. B150 for 2 hours, 6 a side every Wednesday Thursday Sunday.

Do I really have to pay $20 to use the messaging service? Can I leave my [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Dasisextra
05-07-15, 03:45
Harding back to The Land Of Smiles.

Arrive BKK July 1st staying 5 night, then heading to Pattaya on the 6th but will stay in Jomtien.

Not sure of duration yet.

If anyone fancies meeting up you know what to do.

Rqnxx
05-07-15, 19:59
Hey guys,

I will be in Bangkok from the 17th of May to the 1st of June, and then in Phuket till the 9th of June. This will be my first time in either of these two cities, although I have traveled abroad several times before. Also, and more importantly, I've never done any mongering in my life so I'd love to meet up with some of you guys over some drinks and hear some stories. I've been reading this forum and other sources so I've got a vague idea of what's going on but I really can't wait to get there for real. As well as a healthy dose of mongering, I'll be doing a few touristy things during my stay, as well as eating heaps and just exploring the cities.

IndStallion31
05-12-15, 08:20
Hello to everyone,

Visiting Thailand in last week of may. I'm from India. This is my first trip. I will be in pattaya from 25th to 28th of may. Then Bangkok from 28th to 31st of may. Couple of my monger friends are coming along. Would like to meet friends from here and do some mongering together. Thank you. Kindly pm me if someone is willing to catch up. This is my first trip. So no first hand experience.

Happy mongering,

Surya

BDawgee
05-18-15, 06:57
Been to Pattaya many times. Never gets old, does it??

Dipping into Pattaya for a few days: June 29 - July 3.

Give a PM if you want to hang out.

B from DC.

Mumbai Guy
05-20-15, 14:52
Will be in BKK from 8th. To 12th. June for my 7th trip. This time will be in BKK only. Will be staying near NEP. Anyone interested in meeting over a drink or hitting the gogos together please PM me.

Cheers. MG.

Kungenzz
05-20-15, 16:14
I will be in BKK 19-23 July around NEP and then hit Pattaya 23-29 July.

Anyone who wants to hit the bars and gogos together? This is my 6th trip to Thailand. I'm 49 and from Sweden.

LoverG
05-20-15, 23:38
Guys,

Will be in BKK from 24th June till 29.

Checking in at a hotel near Soi 3. Let me know anyone is planning around that time.

Will be flying from US via Tokyo.

Cheers

DXLakroone
05-21-15, 14:14
Will be in Bangkok from 6/14 SUN - 6/21 SUN.

First timer to Bangkok, but from everyone's contributions and stories on ISP, very excited and hopeful.

Mainly for work and with coworkers, but if time allows then hoping to check out the club scenes and a Muay Thai match.

Merlin333
05-25-15, 00:02
Hi all mongers,

I am taking the first trip to Pattaya. Been in Bangkok a few times before. 41 years old and from Norway. Hope to meet up with some fun people to "share" the experience. Will be staying at View Talay 6. Send me a message if you want to meet up for a beer.

Stig

KevinSBo
05-25-15, 01:24
I am traveling as we speak towards Pattaya, from BKK. Was a very spontaneous decision, so I didn't even get to book a hotel yet) anyway, probably by tonight I'll be recovered after the travel and will start the hunting games. PM me if you up for drinks or teaming up over the next few days!

Col Bog 1
05-25-15, 16:29
Hi folks,

I'll be in Pattaya from 3rd till 13th of July.

I'll be glad to meet any ISG gents there.

Cheers

Sunnt
06-02-15, 00:52
I'm flying from Bahrain, It's ma first time. PM me as I'm very interested to meet up cheers drinks and ofcourse heaven experience lol.I have plan to visit pukhet, and some other adventurous place .lets meet there

Ho Whisperer
06-04-15, 10:14
Gents,

Will be coming over from USA for my first Thailand trip. Many previous trips to central and south America. Traveling solo this trip. PM me if anyone else is around for these dates and we grab some drinks and hit the bars.

Phuket. May-29 - June-6.

Pattaya. Jun-6 - June-14.

Member #4535
06-07-15, 10:27
Folks,

Passing through BKK on 25th June. Would love to team up and hit the bars with a like minded gent.

Indian here, but not "Indian", if you know what I mean.

Raj

Logan345
06-12-15, 05:43
Hi,

I am visiting Bangkok from 24-26 June and Pattaya from 27-30 June. I am 30 years old Indian origin. Looking to meet mongers of any nationality for a beer / pub crawl.

Dj Vic
06-22-15, 10:06
Hey all,

In Phuket from 28-30 June and 3-5 July and Bangkok from 5-7 July. Looking for some like minded folks for collative mongering!

Hit me up if you are around, would be good to catch up and have a beer or two!

Vic

Dasisextra
06-28-15, 00:08
Harding back to The Land Of Smiles.

Arrive BKK July 1st staying 5 night, then heading to Pattaya on the 6th but will stay in Jomtien.

Not sure of duration yet.

If anyone fancies meeting up you know what to do.Only a few days to go. Can't wait.

Ixgzca
06-28-15, 11:23
I live in Thailand. I know the scene and I speak Thai. I'm in my 20's if that matters. I'm willing to help out any first timers or someone who needs a wingman. Just send me a PM and I'll let you know how to contact me.

Raju 1974
06-28-15, 14:02
Visiting BKK for 2 days 11th and 12th September, leaving 13th afternoon.

Which place is recommended to stay for having all fun nearby, and is GF friendly to bring back girls in.

Thanks,

KennixInn
07-05-15, 16:45
I live in Thailand. I know the scene and I speak Thai. I'm in my 20's if that matters. I'm willing to help out any first timers or someone who needs a wingman. Just send me a PM and I'll let you know how to contact me.Hola,

I will be transiting thru BKK and just have 1 night for myself. Been there few times and have seen bit of it. I wish to make the best of this quick one. Can you recommend bit about FL, Thai beauties. I m not really much into laud gogos or nanas. I love the club scene and take it easy.

Also if you could guide how is the air in Hua Hin. I will have 3 nights in Hua Hin bef docking at BKK. I'm aware HH will be much difficult for active night.

Cheers!

Germano123
07-10-15, 05:10
I am travelling in some hours to Phuket. Somebody there? Would be nice to leave together. I am the first time in the east so any company would be fine. Bye.

Ryubuz
07-22-15, 12:55
Asian business trip ended early, so decided to head to Bangkok for a bit.

Arriving today for a few nights and then off to Macau.

Didn't really set any thing up but probably not hard to find some action.

Hit me up if anyone interested in a wingman or just a drink to share ideas & tips.

Jay Balanty
08-05-15, 16:41
Gentlemen, I have just booked my first trip to Bangkok. For anyone that ventures off to other parts of this forum, you may know me from DR, Costa Rica or Hong Kong. This is my first time being in Thailand, I am super excited and am wondering if anyone will be around during 9/3 - 9/11. Shoot me a message if your going to be around, or if you have some words of wisdom for a first timer.

VikPunter
08-07-15, 08:31
Hey fellow mongers.

Even though I have been to Thailand many times, this will be my first trip for mongering apart from other business. I have done some extensive RTFF but as they say experience is better than just knowledge, I will be open to any advice and wisdom from any of you experienced in Thailand.

I will be in Bangkok from 24th to 27th August staying close to the Nana Plaza area. Please inbox me if you will be around and wanting to catch up for a drink or maybe visit the go-go bars together.

Interested in the following:

- good soapy and oily massage experience.

- maybe try a high end outcall experience (but someone who is tried and tested on service).

- nice strip / sex shows to start the evening with.

Open to suggestions. Happy to help in mongering in destinations such as Singapore, Switzerland, HK, Korea or Australia.

RevRunner
08-11-15, 08:42
I've been a lurker here for awhile and never made an account because I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to go to Thailand. I'm finally going to be living the dream! I will be in Bangkok (September 11th - 13th) and then in Pattaya (September 24th - 29th). If anyone is going to be in the area on those days, feel free to send me a message. If anyone has some helpful tips for a first timer shoot them my way but I think I've gotten so much great info here I think I'll do just fine. Wish me luck!

P.S. I am in my later 20's if that matters.

PerezPerez
08-11-15, 09:25
Gentlemen, I have just booked my first trip to Bangkok. For anyone that ventures off to other parts of this forum, you may know me from DR, Costa Rica or Hong Kong. This is my first time being in Thailand, I am super excited and am wondering if anyone will be around during 9/3 - 9/11. Shoot me a message if your going to be around, or if you have some words of wisdom for a first timer.Hello Jay,

I will probably land 10th September afternoon, will be there till 13th. I am an ex-expat of BKK and now visit few times a year. I would be glad to meet fellow monger. Let me know something about yourself, we can start with beers then whatever goes.

Cheers

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

JohnnyNeedsMor
08-11-15, 21:02
Guys,

Will be in Pattaya during September 17th -20th // any of you guys will be there?

Nusta
08-21-15, 05:56
I'm in Bangkok starting Aug 21st and here until Sept 4th. Looking for a wingman or two to explore the BKK or Pattaya scene. Dates are totally flexible. Drop me a line. Vet to the monger game but out of the Asia scene about five years. Europe, ,Central and South America got me. LOL.

Raju 1974
08-22-15, 09:18
11th to 13th sept 2015 -bkk-1st time.

Ice Raj
08-27-15, 08:13
Arriving in Phuket for a short holiday on the 8th of September and departure on the 12th evening. Anyone in for a few beers PM.

Cheers.

Ice.

Showme88
08-28-15, 14:32
Hi all,

I will be in BKK from the 5th of Sept. To 20th Sept.

Looking for a wingman or 2 to party in clubs. If you are in town drop me a PM.

Cheers.

James.

Gr Jbb
08-29-15, 15:33
I am visiting Pattaya for the first time, arriving on the 4th September.

I am reading as much as I can on the forum and learning a lot. If anyone is around and is kind enough to show me around and help me find my feet please let me know.

Thanks.

Mumbai Guy
09-05-15, 05:03
Arriving BKK in the afternoon on 10th. Staying on Sukhumvit soi 11.

KevinBurke
10-06-15, 22:29
Hello everybody,

I will be in Bangkok from the 27th to the 31st of October then from the 1st to the 4th of November in Pattaya.

If anyone like to have a beer together and exchange information about mongering situation just send me a message.

I have also the intention to visit the dark area of Lumphini but I would do that only together with some western monger.

Cheers.

Mumbai Guy
10-08-15, 18:18
In BKK again from 11th. To 16th. October, for work. But evenings are free. Anyone care to meet up over a beer and share experiences is welcome.

FL Hawk
10-09-15, 01:07
I will be in Phuket for a couple of days on the weekend of Nov 14, then off to Pattaya the week of Nov 22, give or take a day.

South Blr Paw
10-19-15, 04:16
I will in Bangkok from 21 to 24 October. Anyone want to join in exploring together, please PM me. Will stay in Sukhumvit Soi 13.

YoukPak
10-19-15, 21:52
I will be in Bangkok on October 27-30th anyone want to explore?

Henry R
10-20-15, 03:19
Will be in Bangkok Nov 14- 18. Will be in Pattaya Nov 19 - Dec 1. We can barhop together if interested. Also, I currently have no plans for Phuket. But I will go to Phuket for at least a few days in late November if anyone is interested in going there with me. Please PM me if interested.

HornDog 3
10-20-15, 05:37
I will be in Bangkok 29 Oct to 4 Nov. Pm me if anyone wants to have a drink.

HD.

Escort4Us
10-27-15, 01:51
Nov 13-16.

Mis-posted in the normal forum, but I will get a short stay in.

If anyone is around, beers on me.

BDawgee
11-10-15, 08:11
December 24 - December 30, Pattaya Party time.

Who's with me??

be-Dog (gy-Style).

JohnnyNeedsMor
11-10-15, 14:01
Planning a trip in January.

Does anyone want to join?

Mac75
11-15-15, 00:16
I will be visiting Thailand from 6 to 24 December, a mixture of Bangkok & Pattaya. Send me a PM if you'd like to meet up for a drink. I'm 40 from Ireland. Cheers, Mac75.

Maila
11-19-15, 08:35
I will be in Thailand from Dec 18 to Dec 30. About a week in Phuket and the rest in Bangkok or Pattaya.

PerezPerez
11-22-15, 05:01
Any fellow members in BKK would like to meet up over drinks. Beers on me. Let me know then we can share info.

Monsieur1875
12-02-15, 09:50
I'm in BKK right now for the months.

Hit me up if you want to share a drink.

I'm European, 40.

Rasskass777
12-13-15, 11:49
Hey,

I'm in BKK next weekend on the 19th. I'm up for a beer. How do I contact you?

I'm in BKK right now for the months.

Hit me up if you want to share a drink.

I'm European, 40.===============================================

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Rasskass777
12-13-15, 11:54
Hey guys,

Anyone want to share a table and a bottle at Mixx club? Heard it's fun there. Not sure how to message on this so please get in touch.

HotShaneHot
12-15-15, 08:09
Hots is in BKK on 17th looking for a cold beer then a root and more cold beer.

Raju 1974
12-15-15, 15:36
Planning my next trip to Pattaya in March 2016. Any solo mate looking for a companion to xplore Pattaya and have fun?

BDawgee
12-22-15, 01:01
Anyone else in Pattaya starting Christmas Eve?? My buddies all bailed out on me for the annual trip. So I am flying solo and we know Santa says, the More the Merrier.

Who's with me? Send me a PM I am in Pattaya from December 24 or 29. Been there about 12 times. See you there for the Christmas cheer-.

-be.

StaticCouch
12-22-15, 20:55
Fellas. Will be in Phuket (Patong) with a friend from 26th Dec - 1st Jan, anyone around just holler!

JonTom
12-25-15, 05:55
G'day all.

I'm here in Bangkok now and will be for the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested to catch up for a brewski.

Pez612
12-26-15, 08:44
Bangkok.

Hi all. I'm flying solo Bangkok Feb 25th to 29th. Anyone interested in a couple of beers and seeing what's on offer? 40 yo English fella, have been BKK a few times so know my way around.

Pez.

Jack Mutt
12-30-15, 00:33
Hi guys!

I will be in Bangkok 5th and 7th February and in Pattaya the 6th! Anyone for beers and see what's the place got to offer?

Bijou
12-30-15, 17:17
My first trip to LOS. Have a late arrival on 14th to BKK, planning to spend the night and then head off to Pattaya for a few days. I prefer the freelancer clubs / bars but planning to experience all of what is available.

If anyone is interested in meeting up, especially if you want to share a table at the clubs, please PM me to work out details.

Wanderer9577
01-02-16, 23:06
Flying into Bangkok from the USA for first time. Considering hitting Pattaya for at least one of those days.

MusicalToM
01-03-16, 12:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Gawkeye
01-04-16, 22:58
Greetings gentlemen,

Will be in BKK for about 36 hours arriving around midnight of the 21st. Looking for an experienced guide to weave me through the possibilities that a newbie farang might encounter. Probably planning on an oily unless something else piques my attention. Would love to meet for a beer, at least. Leaving for Phuket late on the 22nd.

Gawk

Sexmachine1
01-06-16, 02:59
Hi Guys.

I will be visiting Pattaya with my wingman. Our 5th visit in as many years. Staying from 16th to 30th Jan. If anybody wants to get together, please PM me.

SM1.

Canyon11
01-06-16, 06:15
Hi all.

Will be in the Phuket January 24th & 25th and Jan. 30 through Feb. 2nd.

Drop me a PM if you want to hang out and grab a beer.

C11.

DiscreetFind69
01-11-16, 12:41
Hey gents,

Visiting Pattaya for this particular weekend. Staying at Baraquda. Anybody interested in meeting up. 32 yo / Merican.

I'll get the first round.

DF

CanonPrinter
01-16-16, 07:40
Asian /31 / M.

Friendly.

Hi all!

Shall be visiting Bangkok on a leisure trip from 19 to 24.

Anyone wants to collaborate for sight seeing and hangout! Above all fun with girls!

I shall be Bangkok from 19 to 24th in Sukhimivit area!

If interested perhaps you could PM me.

Thank you all.

Blanquiceleste
01-18-16, 01:04
Wheels up on 03 Feb for a quick 4 day trip to Pattaya.

Eckzinator
01-21-16, 05:32
Hello everyone,

I'm new and am planning on taking a one week to Thailand, I do not know when yet, but I'm thinking within the next few months or sooner. I have saved enough funds wise and am now taking the next step, I am hoping I can maybe tag along with someone also planning on making a trip to Thailand that has some experience there before, this will be the first time out of the country for me and I do have a valid passport. I am from the states, CA to be exact, Asian male in his mid thirties. I figure its safer to travel with someone and heck might be able to save some money also, if anyone wants a travel buddy hit me up and we can work out the details.

Cc420
01-23-16, 03:39
Hello Gents,

I will be in Thailand for the first time 2/7-3/7. I would love to meet up with someone that can show me the ropes. I'm happy to buy drinks etc.

43 yo from Nor Cal.

Thanks in advance!

StudBucket
01-23-16, 11:45
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I will be in Pattaya from Feb. 21 to Feb. 25 this year and then headed to meet friends in Phnom Penh. I am fun, energetic, cool guy.

Will be hanging out at Insomnia, GoGos, etc. I am American in early 40s and look much younger than my age. Would love to hang out and have a wing man.

SB.

JusRide
01-25-16, 03:18
Asian male from US / 40.

Let me know if interested in bar hopping. Feel free to shoot [Email address deleted by Admin].

Jusride

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tptp76
01-28-16, 14:00
Will be in Pattaya jan 30th to Feb 6th and Bangkok from 6th to 12th!.

Happy to meet with anyone around!

Big Swingin Dave
01-31-16, 03:44
I will be in the Bangkok, Pattaya, Rayong areas from February 4th through 17th. Anyone needing some guidance in these areas during this period, please PM me.

Thanks!

BSD

Mumbai Guy
02-01-16, 15:51
Will be in BKK from 17th. To 24th. Feb. I am 55, Indian and in good shape. This is my eighth trip to LOS. Will be staying on soi 11. Can share experiences and explore new places together or meet over a drink.

Logan345
02-03-16, 12:35
I will be in Bangkok from March-17-20 the evening and Pattaya from March 20th evening to -23 Road night. I am an Indian origin guy educated in the west and have experience with swinger lifestyle. Would love to meet with like minded singles and couples.

ThunderZ
02-04-16, 05:32
Early 40's / white / from the US. I'll be visiting Pattaya and Isaan. I plan to be enjoying the country, local culture, and amazing food by day and other fun later in the evening. PM me if you are interested in grabbing a beer.

TheTank85
02-04-16, 07:37
After months of planning and countless RTFF'ing the forum leaving for Bangkok tomorrow.

Will be in Phuket from the 6th to the 8th and then onwards to Pattaya from the 8th to the 12th then the final part of the trip to Bangkok form the 12th to the 14th.

Let me know if anyone is around.

Gekio
02-04-16, 09:57
I am early 30's professional and will be visiting Bangkok, Pattaya and Koh Samui Feb 15- Feb 28. If any fellow mongers feel like partying, let me know.

StaticGoat
02-05-16, 13:36
I'm in my early 30's and traveling alone to Bangkok between 9 and 15 February and staying in Sukhumvit Soi 7. If anyone's up for a drink, hit me up.

AZDanny
02-06-16, 05:43
Hey guys,

I am an American (50 yo) and your stereotypical nice guy. Always interested in how others are spending their time. I am just hanging out near Soi Cowboy for a couple of weeks, then a couple of weeks somewhere else but don't know where yet. I was here 5 years ago and the scene is not what it used to be. However I am bound and determined to make the best of my time here. Sure would appreciate any advice, happy to buy a beer and meet and / or wingman if anybody is interested.

Happy hunting,

Dan

HornyDude353
02-08-16, 23:38
Hi guys,

I'm making a long waited return to Asia and am going to spend the first week of my holiday between Bangkok & Pattaya from 27th Feb-03 March.

I will be alone so it would be great to have some company to go hunting together LOL. I'm 27 from UK, athletic and like to party.

Hopefully some of you guys would be up for a meet up.

Thanks.

Sunnt
02-13-16, 22:16
Hi all I'm early 30's asian party guy. Love to explore and hunt. Hit me up to share experiences and let's hunt together. Cheers.

Raju 1974
02-29-16, 18:15
Anyone interested in joint xploration and fun can join me. I am 40,Indian male fun loving, well educated professional, want to njoy the most during these 5 days.

Thanks,

BasanKing78
03-01-16, 01:32
Hi guys.

I'm mid 30's Afro American. Love to hunt and laugh and to party and dance too.

Currently would like to see who will be around and would be interested in grouping up and hanging out if I come 3/13-3/20. Will come then if there are guys that are interested in hanging out. I'm just tired of doing solo trips. I know someone that will come later and can come 3/20 - 3/27 but really prefer 3/13 -3/20 for my first pattaya trip.

Please send me a message if you're interested or respond however you like. Take care and look forward to hearing from you guys so I can feel good about booking those dates!! 😉128521;.

Mask19
03-01-16, 08:14
Early 40's / white / from the US. I'll be visiting Pattaya and Isaan. I plan to be enjoying the country, local culture, and amazing food by day and other fun later in the evening. PM me if you are interested in grabbing a beer.Hi,

Just saw your post. I will be in Pattaya from the 5th March as well. Haven't been for a couple of years. I used to go at least 3 times a year but in the last 3 years has been difficult due to work and other pressures. We can have a beer or two if you want and see.

Aziblesse
03-02-16, 03:29
Hi guys.

I'm mid 30's Afro American. Love to hunt and laugh and to party and dance too.

Currently would like to see who will be around and would be interested in grouping up and hanging out if I come 3/13-3/20. Will come then if there are guys that are interested in hanging out. I'm just tired of doing solo trips. I know someone that will come later and can come 3/20 - 3/27 but really prefer 3/13 -3/20 for my first pattaya trip.

Please send me a message if you're interested or respond however you like. Take care and look forward to hearing from you guys so I can feel good about booking those dates!! 128521;.I just saw your post. I'm planning a solo trip there in mid April 10th-20th it will be my first time in Thailand if you have any info that could help it will be greatly appreciated. BTW my travel dates are flexible.

Logan345
03-03-16, 11:19
Anyone interested in joint xploration and fun can join me. I am 40,Indian male fun loving, well educated professional, want to njoy the most during these 5 days.

Thanks,Hi,

I will be in Pattaya from 20th March evening to 23rd March Evening. I am a 30 years old single male, open minded and laid back. Looking for a similar person to explore during the time.

BasanKing78
03-04-16, 16:57
I just saw your post. I'm planning a solo trip there in mid April 10th-20th it will be my first time in Thailand if you have any info that could help it will be greatly appreciated. BTW my travel dates are flexible.Hi there. Flexible as in you could come during March 13-20? LOL.

I have info from the board and from friends that travel there often.

Hit me up.

SameerClient
03-05-16, 06:55
Hi guys, I am a 35 years indian guy, will be in Bangkok 8th Mar.'16 and 9th Mar.'16 . Planning to explore nightclubs, gogos, affinity to uzbeks and russian girls but open to explore others as well. PM me guys for company to hunt.

Leisure Dude
03-08-16, 06:12
Hi guys,

I'm a 50 year-old American from the Northeast making my first time trip to the land of smiles.

I have been reading the ISG for some time and would like to thank my fellow brothers for the great reports and help in planning this trip. If anyone would like to meet a solo traveler please drop me a line. I will be traveling in the fallowing cities Phuket 3/12 3/17, Pattaya 3/17 3/22 and Bangkok 3/27.