PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Admin
01-01-00, 02:00
Photo Gallery

European66
12-31-07, 13:15
So I drove to Koh Chang and picked up a girl from the bar near the english pub at the end of white-sand-beach.

Apprx: 300THB for the bar, 1000 for the girl. I'm not shure if she or he.

She didn't undress her underpants.

But she gave me the best blowjob in this trip.

European66
12-31-07, 13:27
Back to Bangkok,

I stood at Nana and bicked 2 girls

(in 2 different days) from the place in front of Nana-Hotel.

Nana2 was Apple, a very nice girle

(An apple a day keeps the doctor away)

So, I had some good experience in Thailand and maybe I come back in 1 or 2 years.

European66

DDW
12-31-07, 15:09
Hi guys,

Some pics to go with my post in the Pattaya section.

DDW
12-31-07, 15:11
A few more, see report in Pattaya section.

Tom1055
01-02-08, 07:22
Back to Bangkok,

I stood at Nana and bicked 2 girls

(in 2 different days) from the place in front of Nana-Hotel.

Nana2 was Apple, a very nice girle

(An apple a day keeps the doctor away)

So, I had some good experience in Thailand and maybe I come back in 1 or 2 years.

European66Euro66,

What did you pay for the girls that you picked up infront of the Nana Hotlel?

DDW,

Where did you stay in Pattaya, and what did it cost?

Thanks,

Tom

European66
01-02-08, 12:54
Euro66,

What did you pay for the girls that you picked up infront of the Nana Hotlel?1000 THB for ST, 2000 for LT

European66

ManonsanBoy
01-02-08, 20:15
So I drove to Koh Chang and picked up a girl from the bar near the english pub at the end of white-sand-beach.

Apprx: 300THB for the bar, 1000 for the girl. I'm not shure if she or he.

She didn't undress her underpants.

But she gave me the best blowjob in this trip.

It is a she

DDW
01-04-08, 15:31
Euro66,

What did you pay for the girls that you picked up infront of the Nana Hotlel?

DDW,

Where did you stay in Pattaya, and what did it cost?

Thanks,

TomTom

I stayed at the LK Metropole. The rate was 14, 000 for the week including breakfast which seemed to be available most of the day. THe hotel is girl friendly with no joining fee for 1 girl but I think is 500bht for 2nd (I didn't take 2 at once so not sure on that). I liked the hotel though wished it was closer to Walking Street, but the moto taxi's from outside the hotel were great and avoided lots of walking in the heat of the day!

D

Tom1055
01-05-08, 06:13
Tom

I stayed at the LK Metropole. The rate was 14, 000 for the week including breakfast which seemed to be available most of the day. THe hotel is girl friendly with no joining fee for 1 girl but I think is 500bht for 2nd (I didn't take 2 at once so not sure on that). I liked the hotel though wished it was closer to Walking Street, but the moto taxi's from outside the hotel were great and avoided lots of walking in the heat of the day!

DThanks DDW and 66,

Damn, that place is nice (from the pictures on the website), but a little to hight in the price range for me.

Thanks,

Tom

Dinghy
01-05-08, 18:59
Tom - go see my report in Pattaya hotels - I didn't pay attention the thread I was posting in so I moved it from here to there

CurlyBlondeBoy
01-05-08, 21:09
Can't remember the name of the bar.

Kaintuck
01-05-08, 21:36
Here's a little lady from soi 11 Sukhumvit. Great massage, good attitude.

Allover
01-06-08, 05:22
Nice pics. Did you meet her on the street or pick her up at Spice?

Kaintuck
01-06-08, 15:56
Known her for a long time since she worked on soi 15. Don't know where she is now.

Kaintuck
01-07-08, 22:07
Here's a little filly who claimed to be a Ramkamhaeng U. student. Didn't speak a word of English but was game for a tag-team match.

Kaintuck
01-07-08, 22:09
Better include some photos.

Tjmee
01-08-08, 09:44
I saw a couple pics here that the guy didn't have a condom? Is that normal in Thailand?

Dinghy
01-08-08, 23:32
depends - do you like Thai roulette?

it's like Russian but you play it with your dick and the effect takes a bit longer to kill you

(BB is available - your call)

Thor93
01-08-08, 23:33
I saw a couple pics here that the guy didn't have a condom? Is that normal in Thailand?

There are fools everywhere. I would not say it is normal, but it probably happens a lot more than it should.

Member #2041
01-09-08, 05:48
These pictures look like they are from the 1970's. Either that or the photographer is stuck in a time warp. I recognize the cassette deck, Pioneer stereo components and wicker stools. All the same shit I had in my hooch during that time.
RA, while you are probably correct about those being 25 year old photos, I should tell you that I am a firm believer in the quality of those old analog audio components - especially the tuners and the pre-amps. Nowadays, you can buy that stuff on ebay for barely more than it costs to ship them. For less than three hundred bucks, I put together the electronics for a really fantastic home theater setup - using pretty much all used high end Kenwood, Pioneer and Sansui separate components. As radio receivers, this stuff was basically unmatched. I guarantee you that I can buy, for around $20 on ebay, a used analog FM tuner that is better than anything digital that costs under $400-500 new.

Old Thai Hand
01-09-08, 07:11
These pictures look like they are from the 1970's. Either that or the photographer is stuck in a time warp. I recognize the cassette deck, Pioneer stereo components and wicker stools. All the same shit I had in my hooch during that time.

Perhaps she's a true audiophile. I bet she's got a beeper too. Why waste time with those pesky mobile phones? They're so expensive and heavy.

Can someone tell me how I can call 1982 and leave a message? It sure would be peachy keen to have a date with a real live Ramkhamhaeng student.

Kaintuck
01-09-08, 08:18
This young lady was first spotted by a friend trolling Central Department store. She was initially shy but soon got into the spirit of the thing.

M P Lurker
01-09-08, 08:45
Back to some colour in the shot.

Boberati
01-09-08, 12:24
Perhaps she's a true audiophile. I bet she's got a beeper too. Why waste time with those pesky mobile phones? They're so expensive and heavy.

Can someone tell me how I can call 1982 and leave a message? It sure would be peachy keen to have a date with a real live Ramkhamhaeng student.Cool, and to think you probably COULD go bareback with her and only have to worry about a few mild '70's era STD's.

Animby
01-09-08, 16:41
These pictures look like they are from the 1970's.

I'd swear that's a 1975 bush. Keep an eye out for tigers...

Member #3200
01-09-08, 17:16
There's nothing wrong with that 70s jungle bush.

Let me get my weedwhacker/tongue out.

I would do her, if I didn't think she is now 50 years old & the pics were done 25+years ago.

She is cute, the same could be said for Mick's hottie as well.

2 weeks until I arrive in playland-I mean Thailand.

Info 2 go along with pics would be nice Mick.

Kaintuck
01-09-08, 21:47
It has been a while since I saw this star-spangled stunner with a belly like a banjo. She probably still has the smile on her face.

RoadGlide
01-10-08, 07:19
you gotta love her nipples. It's been a while since I have seen any that looked that thick and long.

RG.

Dars Veider
01-10-08, 22:10
2 SW from Beach Road.

Kidgib9
01-11-08, 02:51
A beauty from soi 6.

Kaintuck
01-11-08, 07:12
She cleaned up and moved on down the road. Nice girl. Learned some English too with a Hazard County twang.

Jungle Bluebird
01-11-08, 11:48
OTH. See nothing wrong with his pics. Better then the usual fare of stretchmarks.

JB

Post something that is somewhere in the ballpark of recent experience, or stop posting: for example, a pic of the daughter of this 70s/80s girl you keep posting.

Old Thai Hand
01-11-08, 14:06
OTH. See nothing wrong with his pics. Better then the usual fare of stretchmarks.

JB

Actually, I see nothing wrong with them, except that he hasn't fessed up to them being ancient and continues to post, as if he took them yersterday.

But, I agree that at least she's light-years ahead of the usual fuglies on this thread.

Leo Monti
01-11-08, 22:53
Those pics remind me a few "dates" in Africa last year. Give me a razor and I show you what figaro can do. The girls were all happy when I finished the work, and so I was.

SirMarjAlot
01-12-08, 21:11
Here is a few pics of some girls I met on my last trip to Bangkok and Thailand.

[Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove links to a competing forum, which includes MSN, Yahoo and Google groups, and personal blogs. If you want to develop traffic to your own forum or blog, then do it the way I did, with time, hard work and big server bills. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kaintuck
01-13-08, 00:31
Where does it say not to post photos that weren't taken yesterday?

If there was a thread for "Vintage photography" I might post some photos there. Since there isn't, I will post them in the photo section.

Denizens of the Nana Entertainment Center, second level, should be able to find this little filly still practicing her art. She is an Isaan girl so it is best to ply her with khao niaw, som tam, gai yang, and of course a half bottle of Mekhong whiskey. It helps to speak a little Lao.

Kaintuck
01-13-08, 00:33
Isaan girl.

Kaintuck
01-13-08, 01:54
Where's that Isaan phu ying?

Old Thai Hand
01-13-08, 02:58
sorry..i do not think she is an issan girl. skin tone much too light.. looks like a prc girl. just my pov.

Lots of Isaan girls have white skin. It really depends on where they are from. The fact that the vast majority of P4P in the Farang scene have dark skin is because they come from certain areas noted for dark skin (Buriram, Surin, Udon Thani) and they can't work in the Thai-oriented business.

True ethnic Lao in Isaan tend to be white-skinned as do those in the eastern part of Isaan where there are a lot of ethnic Vietnamese-Thais. I know Isaan girls who have absolutely pearlescent, white skin.

AsiaFloyd
01-13-08, 03:33
my gorgeous ex gf was almost white and was from chiatkhoom but my new gf is very dark but comes from udon thani

Lover Boy #2
01-13-08, 04:52
RA, while you are probably correct about those being 25 year old photos, I should tell you that I am a firm believer in the quality of those old analog audio components - especially the tuners and the pre-amps. Nowadays, you can buy that stuff on ebay for barely more than it costs to ship them. For less than three hundred bucks, I put together the electronics for a really fantastic home theater setup - using pretty much all used high end Kenwood, Pioneer and Sansui separate components. As radio receivers, this stuff was basically unmatched. I guarantee you that I can buy, for around $20 on ebay, a used analog FM tuner that is better than anything digital that costs under $400-500 new.

I don't know anything about those photos....but I 100% agree on the quality of those old components.

http://antiqueradio.org/fish01.htm

M P Lurker
01-13-08, 07:04
my gorgeous ex gf was almost white and was from chiatkhoom but my new gf is very dark but comes from udon thani
I've never heard of Chiatkhoom.
Did you by chance mean Chaiyaphum?

M P Lurker
01-13-08, 08:02
No, of course there's no rule about not posting old pictures, and I don't think you should stop posting them. People just presume that photos posted here are recent unless the poster says otherwise. But if they notice clues in the pictures that they're not, they naturally wonder when they were taken. Just normal human curiosity, that's all. If these were photos from the 1970s (I have no idea if these are) then that would be interesting to know. To me at least, more interesting than 99% of the photos taken recently.

Is it ok if we know when are the photos from?
The forum rules suggest: "Reports accompanying photographs should identify the city, country and approximate date of the photograph." So by ommision of info we assume that the photo was very recent and taken in Thailand. Sometimes its left to guess if the photo was in Pattaya or Bangkok, but preferred to state the City.

Montrealer2
01-13-08, 08:51

Hi SirMarjAlot!

Like your name LOL.

Your "bkkgirl1" photo that you posted. Is she a girl from the outcall agency bkk141?

If not, where could I link up with her. I will be heading there in 3 weeks!

Robbaf
01-13-08, 10:28
Here is a few pics of some girls I met on my last trip to Bangkok and Thailand.Just wondering why you posted the pictures twice, under different user names?

LongRanger 693747

Dirty Tom
01-13-08, 23:12
Hi friend,

I looked at these pics you posted from your last trip to BKK - those gals look really cute and/or beautiful. Could you advise me as to where did you find all those beauties? This will be my first time in BKK, so any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kaintuck
01-14-08, 00:15
To date I have posted photos of three Siamese girls.

The first is alive and well massaging lucky clients on soi 11.

The second is an archival sequence of a college coed from Bangkok circa 1978.

The third was an Isaan girl with Chinese blood who is still active around soi 4.

I'm going upcountry so won't be able to post in the near future.

You will notice that my photos are in black and white. That's the way my pappy taught me and I am still a film guy. That may change but not yet.

Wendella
01-14-08, 07:24
Cool, thanks for the info. It's cool to see 'history' like that, not pictures of just famous people but real people in everyday life, and how it was back then.

I agree that black and white adds a different feel to photos. Lots of top film directors make the deliberate choice to go with black and white, lots of excellent films shot that way (which would lose a lot if they were color).

As I tuned into the details of thees pics I noticed what seemed to be a modern day phone in one shot, which clued me in that at least some of the shots were recent. What I miss about old telephones from the 70s and before was how they would actually stay on the night stand if you moved more than 2 feet away from where the base of the phone was, not fall on the floor like they all do now because they make them too light. Ah yes, those were the days.

Bnlee2
01-15-08, 04:14
Lots of Isaan girls have white skin. It really depends on where they are from. The fact that the vast majority of P4P in the Farang scene have dark skin is because they come from certain areas noted for dark skin (Buriram, Surin, Udon Thani) and they can't work in the Thai-oriented business.

True ethnic Lao in Isaan tend to be white-skinned as do those in the eastern part of Isaan where there are a lot of ethnic Vietnamese-Thais. I know Isaan girls who have absolutely pearlescent, white skin.

OTH

thanks for the clarification. i prefer light meat to dark meat as a personal preference. that is why i prefer northern to southern.

Xdentx
01-15-08, 09:58
There is a series of bars in a row in Kata Beach that either have a room on premise or encourage take out. Proceed to the north end of the Club Med wall. Across the street is a series of a dozen or so hostess bars. I personally saw rooms in the back of several of these places. The women sit outside in the evening and call to you to join them. Anytime you pass a place where the girls call to you, you can bet they offer FS. Here's a serives of pics showing some of these bars. Ladies just so-so.

Mr Enforcer
01-15-08, 12:26
I went there in 1991 and the bars where called the Bamboo bar area. Had a great little girl about 18/19 yo. And gave her a pounding. Before walking back to Club Med where I stayed dodging the many snakes that were on the dirt track leading back there. Very primitive in those days. Back for a nostalgic visit in September and the bars seemed exactly the same, but of course the road is now sealed with more and more developement.

I did take photos back then and will try to post them asap.

Fivebahtwiz
01-16-08, 06:07
The young lady in the shadows at Cowboy Coffee looks interesting. Giddy Up!

Patarse
01-17-08, 01:39
2 SW from Beach Road.Don't you just love some of the C section scars on the thai wh****.

Did they have a surplus supply of chain saws and do a special offer to the medical profession?

I had a gorgeous thing in Bankok in December.

Nothing but class, well educated great in bed awesome head job.

Wouldn't be seen dead in wh**e clothes. Went to the Kings 80th birthdays celebrations with her. Had some sort of professional job at one time.

You could have taken her anywhere.

But the scar.

Fuck what a disaster.

Just couldn't look at it every day.

Oh well maybe thats why she's selling her pussy.

Maa Paa
01-17-08, 06:57
Ok, time for me to go on posting some more pics.

Hope, you enjoy.

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-17-08, 07:02
Next one:

Bplam, 25 years, 40 kilos, 1.3k for ST.
Met her at the Biergarten.

Maa Paa

Eaglestar
01-17-08, 09:28
Ok, time for me to go on posting some more pics.

Hope, you enjoy.

Maa Paa

MP these may be the perfect rack. I am so jealous.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88149

ES

Maa Paa
01-17-08, 12:33
...these may be the perfect rack. I am so jealous.

Eaglestar, no reason to be jealous. I really didn't like her big tits and her performance was soooooooo.... poor.

MP

1Ball
01-17-08, 13:00
Maa Paa, i can see why you didn't like her tits.
Straight from the chop shop, and hard as steel, I bet............
they look just terrible to me.

Maa Paa
01-17-08, 13:14
Maa Paa, i can see why you didn't like her tits.
Straight from the chop shop, and hard as steel, I bet............
they look just terrible to me.

You're right but I didn't see it before.
I like them small and natural.

MP

Maa Paa
01-17-08, 13:18
First 2 pics of Ge.
Hope, I got her name right because she was toooo drunk to tell me her age or her weight.

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-17-08, 13:24
And here are the next (and last) 2 of her.

Maa Paa

M P Lurker
01-17-08, 13:27
Next one:
Bplam, 25 years, 40 kilos, 1.3k for ST.
Met her at the Biergarten.
Maa Paa
Her name cracks me up.
I just wouldn't be able to stop saying:
"No prom-bplam"

Darth Luca
01-17-08, 17:57
Very nice catch Maa Paa.

Any info for how to find her (i.e. which bar) would be greatly appreciated.

First 2 pics of Ge.

Hope, I got her name right because she was toooo drunk to tell me her age or her weight.

Maa Paa

Fubarman
01-17-08, 19:16
Quick question: Is the lady in your picture Bkkgirl1.jpg named Mam. She sure looks like a very sweet friend of mine by that name.

Fubarman

[Link deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove links to a competing forum, which includes MSN, Yahoo and Google groups, and personal blogs. If you want to develop traffic to your own forum or blog, then do it the way I did, with time, hard work and big server bills. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Maa Paa
01-18-08, 11:32
... Any info for how to find her (i.e. which bar) would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Darth Luca,

I met her in BKK, in the "Spice Club", Sukh. Rd., Soi 11.
No bar, it's a diskotek and a freelancer spot.

M P

Waiwiwi
01-19-08, 00:07
First two pictures of Laong (34). Met her in the Biergarten, I offered 1000 for ST, a tip of 500 for pictures and she agreed.

Have some more pictures (if anyone would like to see ...)

Maa PaaVery nice, I love this girl. ;)

Fubarman
01-19-08, 19:25
I'm also certain this is a very sweet lady named Mam who worked at the Mango Bar until it's recent closing. Contact me privately for her phone number.

I've attached her picture.

Fubarman

Hi SirMarjAlot!

Like your name LOL.

Your "bkkgirl1" photo that you posted. Is she a girl from the outcall agency bkk141?

If not, where could I link up with her. I will be heading there in 3 weeks!

Eaglestar
01-20-08, 01:28
I'm also certain this is a very sweet lady named Mam who worked at the Mango Bar until it's recent closing. Contact me privately for her phone number.

I've attached her picture.

Fubarman

What is the URL in the bottom right corner? Did you personally take this photo?

ES

Run Mann
01-20-08, 02:24

ES

The URL/picture is from the Big Mango bar he mentioned in his post. The girl is on the site's front page as the Pic of the Day. http://www.bigmangobar.com

Maa Paa
01-20-08, 04:59
Very nice, I love this girl. ;)

I met "Laong" again last night, took her to my room and she let me do maaannnyyy new and hot pictures.
But I want to post some other girl pictures first to keep them in the right order.
So keep your eyes open and later you will see muucchh more of her, I promise.

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-20-08, 07:21
One picture of Nalee. Met her in BKK, Sukh., Soi 7 Beergarden.

Maa Paa

Fubarman
01-20-08, 07:25
No, it's from the Mango Bar picture gallery. I wasn't trying to claim it as my own just trying to find the best picture of Mam to see if this was the lady SirMargAlot was interested in.

ES

Mr Enternational
01-20-08, 09:30
I met her in BKK, in the "Spice Club", Sukh. Rd., Soi 11.
No bar, it's a diskotek and a freelancer spot.
M P

Is that the club that is in the basement of the Ambassador Hotel that plays American music? One of my non-pros took me to a spot, but I can not remember if the name was Spice but I remember that it was on or around Soi 11. I know the entrance was through the parking deck.

Smoothy
01-20-08, 11:00
They say at Eden Club, it's best to select a girl you like then let her pick the 2nd girl because they will get along well since they are friends. I tested that theory. Here's a pic of 2 Eden girls. It's not too hard to guess which one I picked and which one the girl dragged along for the ride.

Maa Paa
01-20-08, 12:46
Is that the club that is in the basement of the Ambassador Hotel that plays American music? ... I remember that it was on or around Soi 11. I know the entrance was through the parking deck.

Yes, you're absolutly right with everything you could remember: Soi 11, basement and parking deck.

M P

Maa Paa
01-20-08, 13:02
First 2 pics of Nen.
Met her in BKK, Sukh. Rd., Soi 7 in the Beergarden.
A few days later I took her to the beach for 5 days.
30 years old, 50 kilos and 1.6k Baht for her.

Maa Paa

Petemcc
01-20-08, 14:01
They say at Eden Club, it's best to select a girl you like then let her pick the 2nd girl because they will get along well since they are friends. I tested that theory. Here's a pic of 2 Eden girls. It's not too hard to guess which one I picked and which one the girl dragged along for the ride.
You'll have to give us a clue. Both float my boat.

Maaars
01-20-08, 14:57

I'd guess at the one in black is your pick, with her mate in the purple top being the tug ?

NicFrenchy
01-20-08, 14:59
My guess is he picked Miss Adidas first (for you blind guys, it's the lady on the right).

That's the choice I would have made.

I would not have given the left girl a second look in a lineup (well, depending who else was on the lineup), but she is definitely not ugly.

Smoothy
01-20-08, 15:42
I'd guess at the one in black is your pick, with her mate in the purple top being the tug ?

You'd be right.

Daddy San
01-20-08, 20:37
First 2 pics of Nen.

Met her in BKK, Sukh. Rd., Soi 7 in the Beergarden.
A few days later I took her to the beach for 5 days.
30 years old, 50 kilos and 1.6k Baht for her.Hi Maa Paa,

forgive my ignorance / amazement, but what was the 1.6b Baht for?

For ST, LT, per day, or for the whole 5 days?

Petemcc
01-20-08, 22:19
You'd be right.

Still think for older, more experienced girls, they are both excellent. I just hope I am that lucky next week at Hell in Pattaya.

Egathetos
01-21-08, 00:42
Still think for older, more experienced girls, they are both excellent. I just hope I am that lucky next week at Hell in Pattaya.Well, I am pleasantly surprised! I arrive to BKK on 3rd Feb and guess where I am going for a take away on the 1st night.

If that's the ugliest Eden has, I'll have the holidays of a lifetime

Eaglestar
01-21-08, 02:02
No, it's from the Mango Bar picture gallery. I wasn't trying to claim it as my own just trying to find the best picture of Mam to see if this was the lady SirMargAlot was interested in.

I understand Fubarman. Thanks for the contribution.

ES

Maa Paa
01-21-08, 04:39
Hi Maa Paa, forgive my ignorance/amazement, but what was the 1.6b Baht for?
For ST, LT, per day, or for the whole 5 days?

Nothing to forgive about. Good question.
Before going to the beach I took her out for ST on two different days (each time for 1.6).
And a few days later we went down to the beach about 30 km west of Petchaburi.
She asked for 10.000 for those time but I gave her 8.000 and she was fine.

Sorry for late information

Maa Paa

Member #3173
01-21-08, 16:10
Maa Paa do you mind telling briefly where Petchaburi is?

Tiger 888
01-21-08, 16:38
Why don't you google it yourself?
http://thailand.sawadee.com/phetchaburi/

Maa Paa
01-21-08, 18:21

No, wouldn't mind: Around 150 to 170 km southwest of BKK, depending on the place to start.
But I didn't stay in the city, just about 30 km east of Petchaburi, at Samran Beach.
Nice, but really very quiet.
So I decided to take someone with me .....

Maa Paa

LittleBigMan
01-21-08, 21:05
Daddy San,

1.6K = 1,600 baht per day

LBM

Daddy San
01-21-08, 22:11
Nothing to forgive about. Good question.

Before going to the beach I took her out for ST on two different days (each time for 1.6).

And a few days later we went down to the beach about 30 km west of Petchaburi.
She asked for 10.000 for those time but I gave her 8.000 and she was fine.I am still confused, but now on a higher level...

1.6 kBaht for a single ST is clear and reasonable.

But 8 kBaht (or even 10 kBaht) for 5 days, with I assume unlimited screwing included, is incredibly cheap.

This is what confused me originally. It seems as if the TGs don't want pay for their *time*, because the longer they are with you, the cheaper it gets.

What is the business idea behind such pricing?

Friar Tuck
01-22-08, 11:06
I am still confused, but now on a higher level...

1.6 kBaht for a single ST is clear and reasonable.

But 8 kBaht (or even 10 kBaht) for 5 days, with I assume unlimited screwing included, is incredibly cheap.

This is what confused me originally. It seems as if the TGs don't want pay for their *time*, because the longer they are with you, the cheaper it gets.

What is the business idea behind such pricing?Daddy San,

Her logic seems simple enough. Secure income for 5 days, not having to pull tricks, free food, nice room, shopping, possibility of future business etc. It all adds up.

Plus, he might be ringing her bell too!

Regards

Tuck

Bowerboy
01-22-08, 15:42
I thought this girl was pretty nice...from Nana Plaza

Zandar
01-22-08, 16:08
I thought this girl was pretty nice...from Nana PlazaI agree whit you, but she seems shy.

Forcejam
01-22-08, 20:34
I thought this girl was pretty nice...from Nana PlazaIts a pity we can't see her face but she got a great body and hairdo.

Maa Paa
01-23-08, 05:45
... Secure income for 5 days, not having to pull tricks, free food, nice room, shopping, possibility of future business etc. It all adds up. Plus, he might be ringing her bell too! ...Tuck

Yes, totally right.
The longer they stay, the cheaper they are.
(As long as you are careful about gold or other well known "sick buffalo" stories)

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-23-08, 05:49
Last 3 pics of her (have to hurry up posting because there are so many more pics of some other girls already).

Enjoy

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-23-08, 07:48
Only 1 pic of Pim. 24 years, 47 kilo and 1.8k for her.
I was looking for "Halem" Massage, the actual name was "Cleopatra" and not too many girls there (Thursday afternoon).

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-23-08, 08:08
First 2 pics of "Fun".
Had to try to hide her face because she never worked in the "business" and right now she stays together with her boyfriend from another European country.

Hope you understand.

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-23-08, 08:32
Ok, I go on posting the last 3 pics of her.
Today I will leave to an island, don't know if I can post more from over there.
But after returning to BKK I can, for sure.

Take care and enjoy

Maa Paa

M P Lurker
01-23-08, 11:54
I was looking for "Halem" Massage, the actual name was "Cleopatra" and not too many girls there (Thursday afternoon).

Maa Paa
Some web sites refer to "Harlem" in China Town opposite or near the Sri Kung Hotel. I have seen the name "The Cleopatra" however on Google Maps.
What were the prices?
In Maitri Jit (Chit) road?

(Halem was in Petchaburi not far from Cupidy).

Jungle Bluebird
01-23-08, 11:59
Maa Paa, you could at least show us her nose :-)

Ok, I go on posting the last 3 pics of her.
Today I will leave to an island, don't know if I can post more from over there.
But after returning to BKK I can, for sure.

Take care and enjoy

Maa Paa

Didierhardy
01-24-08, 01:46

Maa PaaYou paid far too much! Never paid more than 1000 Baht at this place.

Didier

Katung
01-24-08, 12:47
First: A hairy pussy from patong.

second: A very wet pussy in pattaya. 3 weeks she don't has a men.

3rd: Young pussy of pattaya. She is about 22 and has one baby, but the body looks as no baby.

Kidgib9
01-24-08, 15:18
Maa Paa,

You are my new hero! Great reports and pics, thanks!

Ciao!

Kid

First 2 pics of "Fun".
Had to try to hide her face because she never worked in the "business" and right now she stays together with her boyfriend from another European country.

Hope you understand.

Maa Paa

Cunning Linguist
01-24-08, 21:54
Sawat dii my friends,

I have decided to put up some pictures of a pooying that I fell for in a big way despite all of the warning signs and experiences of so many other Farangs. Yes, despite her denials, I know that she did me out of some money but really, in the end, for me of course, it truly was more out of love than lust.
However, after trying to pull off one little scam too many (scams including a supposed pregnancy, help for setting up a stall in the Night Bazaar, money for medical expenses), I pulled the plug.

Her name is Nut (or Nuch if you adhere to Thai spelling) but she usually goes by the name of Pen in the bars. She is now about 31 (birthdate Nov. 16). She used to hang out at Pharaoh's bar in Nana Entertainment Center. She claims to be from a Thai-Chinese family that disowned her. Yeah, a likely story. She told me that she lived in Chonburi but I have a hunch she still works around Nana.

I know that she has or has had many "boyfriends", some of which are from England. The last that I heard from her was that she had cancer and needed money for treatment. I would only like to know just how many other of you have had her and whether she is doing well or not. In all seriousness, I still love her though I admit I am impossibly stupid and raving mad for thinking so.

Thank you for any information and your understanding and my apologies for no photos in the buff

Bumholes1
01-25-08, 00:09
First: A hairy pussy from patong.

second: A very wet pussy in pattaya. 3 weeks she don't has a men.

3rd: Young pussy of pattaya. She is about 22 and has one baby, but the body looks as no baby.

The first 2 pictures don't really show us that she is either hairy or wet - we must take your word for it. .

Spivvv
01-25-08, 02:12
I thought this girl was pretty nice...from Nana PlazaVery nice!

Spivvv
01-25-08, 02:16
MP these may be the perfect rack. I am so jealous.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88149

ESI agree - those are great!

S

Meepmeep99
01-25-08, 03:00
Don't you just love some of the C section scars on the thai wh****.

But the scar.

Fuck what a disaster.

Just couldn't look at it every day.

Oh well maybe thats why she's selling her pussy.Why do yo need to call them *****s in such a hateful way you are despicable,there trying to get by,there no angels but your life would be a lot less fun without 'em,you Australian by any chance?

Maa Paa
01-26-08, 11:15
A few days later I asked her to join me again and so she did.

Enjoy

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-26-08, 11:16
Not really shy infront of my cam .....

Maa Paa

Member #2041
01-26-08, 11:31
Maa Paa, have you ever thought of becoming a Gynecologist?

Maa Paa
01-26-08, 12:30

Good question. No never. But sometimes I (and maybe some of the other guys) like to get quite close to the "point".

M P

PauloThai
01-26-08, 14:38
Good question. No never. But sometimes I (and maybe some of the other guys) like to get quite close to the "point".M PHi Maa Paa,

Your pictures are just great!

Have pleasure!

Khop khun khab

Katung
01-26-08, 21:37
The front side of the beaver.

Member #3409
01-26-08, 23:07

He probably did until his mum told him it was a **** of a job.

Robbaf
01-27-08, 01:22
Full report in Bangkok Reports.

Oh
Toy Bar
20 yrs old

Maa Paa
01-27-08, 04:50
A lot more pics to come.
The only problem was, that she wanted to see every picture just after I took it.
So it was quite difficult for me to concentrate.
I always had to change between taking the picture, showing it to her and trying to keep my dick in a good condition to satisfy her. Understand?

Maa Paa

Txpsd777
01-27-08, 14:21
Met this chick outside Soi Cowboy a couple weeks ago. She was ok in the sex department. 2000 baht for LT. Here is how I would rate her performance: (1-10 scale)

BJ (wasn't really into BBBJ) 6
Her on top 7
Her on bottom 8 (really gets into her moaning..lol)

No anal and didn't like to be fingered, but didn't mind cumming on her stomach or breasts.

Here is a few pics of her for your enjoyment.

Maa Paa
01-28-08, 04:38
... Here is a few pics of her for your enjoyment.

Hi Txpsd777,

I like your pictures. Good captures, clear, sharp and a few different positions. Go on with it, thank you.

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
01-28-08, 05:10
After I finished on her she asked for something to insert and the only thing we could find was ..... Have a look.
I saw pictures about this on the net but could never watch it live in front of my cam.
Crazy and lucky.

More to come

Maa Paa

Member #3409
01-28-08, 10:06
After I finished on her she asked for something to insert and the only thing we could find was ..... Have a look.
I saw pictures about this on the net but could never watch it live in front of my cam.
Crazy and lucky.

More to come

Maa Paa

They are very odd pictures!!! She must have had a real small fuck hole for the bottle to be inside her and so far north. Where is her clit and the top part of her pussy?

Maa Paa
01-28-08, 12:45
... She must have had a real small fuck hole for the bottle to be inside her and so far north. Where is her clit and the top part of her pussy?

Hi Jc373,

maybe, this new 3 pics will answer some of your questions.

Maa Paa

Oyenk
01-28-08, 17:13
my cam.
Crazy and lucky.

More to come

Maa Paa

Keep posting brother Maa Paa ! and thanks...

Vamp
01-28-08, 23:21
Woah thats impressive, I heard about one girl that did the same and the bottle sucked some air and then it was a bt difficult to get the bottle out. But seems like she is enjoying that, from all that CREAM coming out. Thank you for those great pics

NicFrenchy
01-29-08, 03:00
Maa Paa,

Excellent Pictures, as Always!

Thanks

Maa Paa
01-29-08, 08:46
... from all that CREAM coming out. ...

Sorry. have to tell you the truth:
It's not her outcomming "cream" on the bottle.
It's only bodylotion that she put on the bottle before using it as her toy.
But nevertheless, it was her idea to use the bottle and she really enjoyed it.

Maa Paa

Rolyshark
01-29-08, 12:44
Nice work Maa Paa,but are we to suspect you are a Cheap Charlie by using Beer Leo? lol.

And as it's the photo section,here's one from a couple of Xmases ago from Soi 8 Pattaya.

Robindog
01-29-08, 15:03
I thought this girl was pretty nice...from Nana PlazaThis gal from nana is good, so brother do you have her contact?

Maa Paa
01-29-08, 21:41
... but are we to suspect you are a Cheap Charlie by using Beer Leo? ...

Not really. I don't drink any beer and it was her choise from 7/11 close to my place.

M P

Maa Paa
01-30-08, 05:33
First 2 pics of An. 32 years old, 43 kilos.
Saw her playing billard at Gullivers, later at Sanook Bar between Soi 5 and 7.
We went to Soi 7/1 for ST and I payed her 1.2k. Good experience.
3 more pics to come.

Maa Paa

Strad
01-30-08, 06:26
Sorry about the joke, but this girl is no joke!

This Pattaya girl of 25 yr old does provide excellent BJ in bed, awesome boob massage in shower, and very tight box to "boom boom". This 25 year-young lady just could not't stop giggling, I was having fun with her all time. Although I gave her expenses now and then, money was never mentioned. Since she was hanging out with me full time, I never had to looked else where.

Memory is sweet!

Strad

Maa Paa
01-30-08, 13:05
Ok, no comments so far.
Nevermind, I will go on posting until I don't have any picture left in my stock.

"Final" 3 pics of An.

Maa Paa

M P Lurker
01-30-08, 13:24
met this chick outside soi cowboy a couple weeks ago. she was ok in the sex department. 2000 baht for lt. here is how i would rate her performance: (1-10 scale)

bj (wasn't really into bbbj) 6
her on top 7
her on bottom 8 (really gets into her moaning..lol)

no anal and didn't like to be fingered, but didn't mind cumming on her stomach or breasts.

here is a few pics of her for your enjoyment.
these are real good pics mate :) fabulous! but i'm puzzled :confused:
do you have a fetish about peeking under a girls clothes?
how come she never seems to get it all off and be completely nude? :(

you know, its just that clothes spoil the artistic lines of a girls shape.
maybe i'm the weird one. go-go bars are boring to me unless the girls get completely nude.

p.s. she has very nice tits and i am allergic to bras. :d

Didi Vise
01-30-08, 13:50
usually once the clothes are off the fun begins and you don't take photos anymore (especially if the girl is good at what she does) :d

these are real good pics mate :) fabulous! but i'm puzzled :confused:
do you have a fetish about peeking under a girls clothes?
how come she never seems to get it all off and be completely nude? :(

you know, its just that clothes spoil the artistic lines of a girls shape.
maybe i'm the weird one. go-go bars are boring to me unless the girls get completely nude.

p.s. she has very nice tits and i am allergic to bras. :d

Txpsd777
01-30-08, 16:44
That is exactly it, I always put the dam camera down to get busy. LOL, I will try harder next time, which is in March. LOL

usually once the clothes are off the fun begins and you don't take photos anymore (especially if the girl is good at what she does) :D

PauloThai
01-30-08, 18:32
Ok, no comments so far. Nevermind, I will go on posting until I don't have any picture left in my stock. Maa PaaHi Maa Paa,
Great pictures of Gulliver Ann.

Can you post some pics of her boobs ?

Khob khun khap

Cheers

Kidgib9
01-30-08, 19:22
Maa Paa,

I'm always inspired by your post, great job!

Ciao!

Kid

Ok, no comments so far.
Nevermind, I will go on posting until I don't have any picture left in my stock.

"Final" 3 pics of An.

Maa Paa

M P Lurker
01-30-08, 23:23
That is exactly it, I always put the dam camera down to get busy. LOL, I will try harder next time, which is in March. LOL
Your shots are so good, just take 3 times as many before the sex starts for real.

The funny thing really is, when she was dressed, I would say she was not the type of girl I go for.
But when she took the gear off, she suddenly is my type after all. LOL
Some girls just look much better after taking clothes off, no? ;)

Speaking of the tease of half clad girls, ....

Strad
01-31-08, 00:31
Okay, this girl is no joke!

Pattaya girl of 25 yr old, does provide excellent BJ in bed, awesome boob massage in shower, and very tight box to "boom boom". This 25 year-young lady just could not stop giggling, I was having fun with her all the time. Although I gave her expenses now and then, money was never mentioned. Since she was hanging out with me full time, I never had to look else where.

Memory is sweet!

Strad

Maa Paa
01-31-08, 08:06
Hi Kid,

I wrote "Final" and I meant: Last pictures. Nothing more of her.

M P

M P Lurker
01-31-08, 09:15
<cut>
Strad
Well the pics certainly look like a joke. :)
Fantasy mode?
What was the plate originally supposed to be?
Are these the naughtiest pics of her that you have?
Do you want to explain how this girl came to be hanging out with you?

Strad
01-31-08, 10:16
Sorry my monger bud, the naughtiest pics will need her permission.

Originally on plate were some fish cakes, fish balls, and a sausage. She loves those kind of stuffs, and obviously we had gone out of hand.

When she steps out of the morning things, she always fixes herself neat, rather, cute.

She Always in dresses, and stockings.

Oh yeah, she can go wild too, take a look at her with my cigar!

Discovered her at a fishball stand, smiling at us. Originally I was doing match making for my wingman, but he was slow as hell, so I stepped in, and we two hit right off.

Well the pics certainly look like a joke. :)
Fantasy mode?
What was the plate originally supposed to be?
Are these the naughtiest pics of her that you have?
Do you want to explain how this girl came to be hanging out with you?

Strad
01-31-08, 10:49
She was sitting on the beach bench waiting. When I noticed her, it was like I suddenly had discovered our national treasure. Look at her mouth!

I quickly approached to her and said, your task tonight is smoking me

After the great sucking w/CIM in my hotel room, as a tradition of mine, treated her to a food stand, handed her 500 bht. She left happy.

Great ST experience.

Maa Paa
01-31-08, 12:34
First pic of our third meeting in BKK.
It is her own toy. She told me about it, I asked her to bring it along and so she did.

More to come.

Maa Paa

JHolmesJr
01-31-08, 13:37

Pattaya girl of 25 yr old, does provide excellent BJ in bed, awesome boob massage in shower, and very tight box to "boom boom". This 25 year-young lady just could not stop giggling, I was having fun with her all the time. Although I gave her expenses now and then, money was never mentioned. Since she was hanging out with me full time, I never had to look else where.

Memory is sweet!

StradShe looks like a nut. Nice!

Waiwiwi
01-31-08, 22:48
First pic of our third meeting in BKK.

It is her own toy. She told me about it, I asked her to bring it along and so she did.

More to come.

Maa PaaGirl with toy, pretty uncommon.

Thanks Maa Paa ;)

Jungle Bluebird
02-01-08, 07:10
Sorry Strad. Are you sure it's a girl? Facial features suggest otherwise.

JB

She was sitting on the beach bench waiting. When I noticed her, it was like I suddenly had discovered our national treasure. Look at her mouth!

After the great sucking w/CIM in my hotel room, as a tradition of mine, treated her to a food stand, handed her 500 bht. She left happy.

Great ST experience.

Maa Paa
02-01-08, 07:36
This toy was my choice and when she saw it, she didn't want to wait any longer to use it.
What a surprise for me.

Maa Paa

Bumholes1
02-01-08, 08:00
This toy was my choice and when she saw it, she didn't want to wait any longer to use it.
What a surprise for me.

Maa Paa

Now that would go nicely in a salad -preferably a "hoy" salad

Mouse1
02-01-08, 10:55
Does anyone know this girl? Her name is Ya, 31 years old, met her in BG (I think). Had very pleasant ST with her about one year ago, but lost her phone number, and wouldn't mind getting back in touch.

Kaintuck
02-01-08, 11:30
Pleased to report that my soi 11 masseuse is still on the job, somewhat inconvenienced by the construction in front of the Ambassador Hotel that affects her trade.

Maa Paa
02-01-08, 12:29
Now that would go nicely in a salad -preferably a "hoy" salad

Good idea. We didn't had in mind to have some salat but nevertheless we prepared a special "dressing".

Maa Paa

M P Lurker
02-01-08, 13:17
Good idea. We didn't had in mind to have some salat but nevertheless we prepared a special "dressing".

Maa Paa
I would like to remind you of the Forum rules, which state that the following are NOT acceptable photos:
"Photographs just of yourself. Photographs of yourself with women are OK."

So one of your photos crosses the line.

Aside from the rules, I don't want to look at just your dick in a photo. This is a site for men interested in women, preferably pretty and sexy.

Now the vast majority of your photos are not a problem even if some are a bit on the un-tasteful side.

Maa Paa
02-01-08, 13:45
... So one of your photos crosses the line... ... even if some are a bit on the un-tasteful side.

Hi M L,
did not want to offend any member here in the forum.
Sorry for my mistake.
I just deleted the "dick" picture. OK?

Tastes are different. But I would like to know, which of my pics are un-tasteful for you.
Might be better to send me your answer as a private mail. Thank you

Maa Paa

Strad
02-01-08, 15:22
She is a 100% lady.

It seems you can't tell the difference between a lady and a boy, if you've had some unfortunate experience, please share with us.

As for me, I can definetly tell the difference between a pussy and a dick.

Thanks!

Strad

Sorry Strad. Are you sure it's a girl? Facial features suggest otherwise.

JB

Richo Stevens
02-01-08, 16:20
She is a 100% lady.

It seems you can't tell the difference between a lady and a boy, if you've had some unfortunate experience, please share with us.

As for me, I can definetly tell the difference between a pussy and a dick.Not so sure about that, I will go with JB here, that's 98% a guy, as for the lower parts of her/his body - you will be amazed over how well those operations work out these days. Be aware.

Dinghy
02-01-08, 20:28
hey strad - what these guys are trying to tell you is -

"They can do a real magical make-over in the 'Add-a-crack-to-me' operation department in MuangThai"

Strad
02-01-08, 21:36
According to these "ladyboy" experts theories down there, that the person in question must have received the state-of-art, top of the line surgery, switched a dick to a real pussy, so men can't tell the difference, while she walks on the beach doing 500 bht a head.

Do you guys have any idea how many heads she had to suck in order to achive that?

Thanks!

hey strad - what these guys are trying to tell you is -

"They can do a real magical make-over in the 'Add-a-crack-to-me' operation department in MuangThai"

NicFrenchy
02-02-08, 01:32
Guys, this is the picture Gallery.

If you want to debate on wether it is or not a Ladyboy, please do so in the Photo Gallery Chit Chat.

As this is the Pics Gallery, I will share a few Camfrog Pics from a Girl that Stripped for me the other Day.

M P Lurker
02-02-08, 02:45
According to these "ladyboy" experts theories down there, that the person in question must have received the state-of-art, top of the line surgery, switched a dick to a real pussy, so men can't tell the difference, while she walks on the beach doing 500 bht a head.

Do you guys have any idea how many heads she had to suck in order to achive that?

Thanks!
Stradavariius,

I was suprised by the pic. I thought: Is that a Thai girl? Looks weird. Any "Thai girl" that looks strange to me, I stay away from, in case isn't a Thai girl. Doesn't look 100%. Could be half Thai half something else.

Of course could be a Thai girl, but just an strange looking one. But if only the mouth interests you, good luck!

Anyway if she had a real pussy and you checked it out in fine detail, then I will believe it was a girl.

Have you got the detailed vagina shot like "Maa Paa" posts to prove it? :D

Any strange girls, make sure you give them full Gyno examination including search for the clit, uterus etc, before letting them suck your dick.

M P Lurker
02-02-08, 02:54
Hi M L,
did not want to offend any member here in the forum.
Sorry for my mistake.
I just deleted the "dick" picture. OK?

Tastes are different. But I would like to know, which of my pics are un-tasteful for you.
Might be better to send me your answer as a private mail. Thank you

Maa Paa
Thats fine mate.

Look what is untasteful to me doesn't really matter. I realise that different people like different things.

I like to see shots of beauty or sensuality (of women).
Others have a more fantasy approach.

To me, open pussy can be really beautiful, but not every pussy looks great to me (personal bias). I greatly preferred the Vibe to the beer bottle shots. The later weren't to my taste and certainly did not turn me on but there is nothing "against the rules" (I think) about them and others on the forum may like them. I must consider that a berr bottle is just a huge dildo that doesn't fit, I suppose.

So keep going. At least someone is posting some photos. Not every photo can be to my taste.

Strad
02-02-08, 08:45
She is an Issan, Lao. No eyebrows, she must had it removed...so the make up did not work well under the camera flash at night. I liked her unique look, especially her mouth. That was why I selected her. She's got one kid, noticed birth stretches on her belly, I fingered her pussy, it was wet.

Got her number, she wanted to come back for really boom boom next time. I never called her back because I met my regular girl the next day.

Stradavariius,

I was suprised by the pic. I thought: Is that a Thai girl? Looks weird. Any "Thai girl" that looks strange to me, I stay away from, in case isn't a Thai girl. Doesn't look 100%. Could be half Thai half something else.

Of course could be a Thai girl, but just an strange looking one. But if only the mouth interests you, good luck!

Anyway if she had a real pussy and you checked it out in fine detail, then I will believe it was a girl.

Have you got the detailed vagina shot like "Maa Paa" posts to prove it? :D

Any strange girls, make sure you give them full Gyno examination including search for the clit, uterus etc, before letting them suck your dick.

M P Lurker
02-02-08, 09:37
She is an Issan, Lao. No eyebrows, she must had it removed...so the make up did not work well under the camera flash at night. I liked her unique look, especially her mouth. That was why I selected her. She's got one kid, noticed birth stretches on her belly, I fingered her pussy, it was wet.

Got her number, she wanted to come back for really boom boom next time. I never called her back because I met my regular girl the next day.
Yes I did believe you.
My later remarks were a bit tongue in cheek. I didn't mean to imply that she was a guy, only that its risky picking a strange looking girl.
She had a unique look alright, but not attractive to most of us.

Shomohin
02-02-08, 10:23
Herewith I'd like to file some photos from my recent trip to LOS. I'll probably be posting something over in Giotto's forum as well, as I stayed at the Lodge and had a good time using it as my base of operations.

No photo from the first night, I'm afraid, as I availed myself of one of the lovelies at Livingstone's. As you may know, photos are strictly verboten after a sad incident some time in the past. Anyway, as my plane didn't even arrive until after midnight it was nice of Giotto to ask some of the girls to hang around until I could check-in and head over to the bar around 1:30 AM. Bless you Giotto.

From the second night, please meet Pim, found working in one of the outdoor street bars at Asok intersection. 1000 ST, plus BF.

Shomohin
02-02-08, 10:25
Please meet Miss Na. Contrary to what you might think, she is not making a comment on the thickness or length of my member, but rather it's her assessment of my rank as her customer. I think.

Shomohin
02-02-08, 10:31
Here's Miss Oh, as in Oh-migod, I think I'm in love. Found her in Patpong of all places, while actually looking for a old friend I had met two years ago. Never found the old friend. Glad to have found a new one.

Shomohin
02-02-08, 10:35
Nights 5 and 6 were spent on the road down in the Hua Hin area, monger-free but fun nonetheless.

Back in BKK for Night 7, my last, I found Miss Sara in the Nana Parking lot. A mix of Malay, Cambodian and Thai. 700 ST

Boy Toy
02-02-08, 13:15
Fuck man, I don't believe this, she is too good to be from patpong, where in patpong did you find her? And how much, looks too good, well done man. Keep it up.

Here's Miss Oh, as in Oh-migod, I think I'm in love. Found her in Patpong of all places, while actually looking for a old friend I had met two years ago. Never found the old friend. Glad to have found a new one.

Boy Toy
02-02-08, 13:25
Man, I have to give it to you, this is one of the finest girls I have seen in sometime, what you have found is real good, keep it up, any pleace you think we can find her?

Met this chick outside Soi Cowboy a couple weeks ago. She was ok in the sex department. 2000 baht for LT. Here is how I would rate her performance: (1-10 scale)

BJ (wasn't really into BBBJ) 6
Her on top 7
Her on bottom 8 (really gets into her moaning..lol)

No anal and didn't like to be fingered, but didn't mind cumming on her stomach or breasts.

Here is a few pics of her for your enjoyment.

Bonzo1
02-02-08, 13:47

Stunning! Good job.

Shomohin
02-02-08, 22:56
Fuck man, I don't believe this, she is too good to be from patpong, where in patpong did you find her? And how much, looks too good, well done man. Keep it up.

She walked into one of the King's Road establishments, obviously coming back from a previous assignation, and I knew I had to grab her. I asked the mamasan to call her over, and the mamasan actually shook me off at first. WTF? I persisted, and so she went and asked Oh, who looked at me, sort of shrugged and came over. Turns out she usually only goes with Japanese customers. Why she agreed to come over to me I can't say, but because I live in Japan and can speak Japanese, we could break the ice and get friendly. Turns out she is from Chiang Mai.

I felt I was in no position to bargain with this one. She quoted 2500 ST and I immediately agreed. To tell the truth, it was not the best sex of the whole trip, but she did have a fun personality, and man, she is so completely my type. Why she is working in Patpong is beyond me. She could easily bring in the big bucks in one of the Japanese clubs on Soi 33.

Indo Phile
02-03-08, 01:23
No photo from the first night, I'm afraid, as I availed myself of one of the lovelies at Livingstone's. As you may know, photos are strictly verboten after a sad incident some time in the past.Maybe should be in chit chat but there are photos of Livingstone's ladies here. Someone write reports of King's birthday last December and put photos of Livingstone's ladies in it. Even names them.

Tack looks great in photos. Dear looks better in the flesh. New my favorite. She in that report but bad photo of her. Livingstone's ladies some of the best looking in BKK.

Kaintuck
02-03-08, 04:56
This one does not look thai, was she?

Which massage parlor, she seemed preety nice!She is a Bangkok girl of no fixed employment. Could have some mixed blood.

Yay Diddy
02-03-08, 05:59
I will be in Pattaya for 21 days starting on the 3rd of February.

Where would you guys suggest I hit up first, the soi's of Pattaya or should I start my dream in Bangkok?

M P Lurker
02-03-08, 08:11
Misc Photos of MP girls.
Sorry last 2 not in best focus.

Strad
02-03-08, 08:34
ML, why MP girls in your room? Would mind you sharing the stories?

Misc Photos of MP girls.
Sorry last 2 not in best focus.

AsiaTraveler2
02-03-08, 09:58

Strad,

Some of the oil massage places, have a takeout option. All of the girls (Oilys and Soapys), also have time off (not much) and you can often spend time with them during those times too. Just get their numbers.

AT2

M P Lurker
02-03-08, 11:12
Well once you get to know an MP girl after perhaps 2 separate bookings, and have her phone number, well then can ring her.

Then suppose she is not going to work on a given day, but is just about finished her private business, whatever that might be. So then can invite her to your Hotel for ST or LT and make it worth her while, i.e. consider how much she gets per booking and how many per day she might get, then just make your offer a little more attractive.

Same as what you pay at the soapy may well be a good offer for short time, and perhaps double that or less for a LT, and a bit more for full 24 hours.

I guess as the shot was taken aafter 2AM, she must have come to my room after work on that day.

My main problem with LT, is that the last 2 long times, the girl seemed inclined to stay for a very very long time, so then you have to pay them to leave. Its strange because normally you expect girls to be in a rush to dissappear in the morning, but occassionally they may stay on and on.

Girls that are short of cash or particularly like you and are not busy, will often be willing to make arrangements to meet you after they finish work, e.g. after midnight.
But not at the place of work. Normally you would tell them where your Hotel is and meet them there.

Some girls have family committments and cannot do LT at all.

FritsVanegter
02-03-08, 13:10
Hello Mouse,

Ya was certainly available last month. I did see her in Bg soi7 BUT where i did see her several times was inside soi7/1 near the exit of subway sandwichbar where she would be sitting at a table with a gf drinking alcohol like a german.

She is surely a girl to remember. Take another look around. Frits

Smoothy
02-03-08, 13:13
I felt I was in no position to bargain with this one. She quoted 2500 ST and I immediately agreed. To tell the truth, it was not the best sex of the whole trip, but she did have a fun personality, and man, she is so completely my type. Why she is working in Patpong is beyond me. She could easily bring in the big bucks in one of the Japanese clubs on Soi 33.

Seems to me at 2500 baht for a short time, she's doing just fine. If she's that hot, she can make 10,000 baht a day at that rate. I doubt she'd make any more at a place on 33.

Petemcc
02-03-08, 14:34
I hope these will upload. I haven't had time to cross reference them, just my name, if I can remember that.
Cheers.

Petemcc
02-03-08, 14:38
A few more pics

Old Thai Hand
02-03-08, 15:15
Pete

Why in Gawd's name would you show your face?

Petemcc
02-03-08, 15:21
Because they all told me I am a hansum man, so I thought you should have the benefit of their opinion!
Seriously, I'm not arsed, I'll hardly be famous and you'll probably never bump into me on the street. i also know, from experience, that even when the shit hits the fan and you think the whole world knows your face, 6 months later nobody remembers.

Pete

Calvinrussell
02-03-08, 21:21

Great ST experience.Nice lady where you find her on the beach Pattaya?

Near Royal Garden near Soi 10.

Thanks

Ergod
02-03-08, 21:36
Good one Pete! :D

Because they all told me I am a hansum man, so I thought you should have the benefit of their opinion!
Seriously, I'm not arsed, I'll hardly be famous and you'll probably never bump into me on the street. i also know, from experience, that even when the shit hits the fan and you think the whole world knows your face, 6 months later nobody remembers.

Pete

DanTheMan
02-04-08, 04:09
Good to see a man with self confidence! :-)

Mouse1
02-04-08, 11:49
Pete

Why in Gawd's name would you show your face?Pete - Dad - is that really you?!!!!
Mom says come home soon, and where is all the money?

Mouse1
02-04-08, 12:24
Hello Mouse,

Ya was certainly available last month. I did see her in Bg soi7 BUT where i did see her several times was inside soi7/1 near the exit of subway sandwichbar where she would be sitting at a table with a gf drinking alcohol like a german.

She is surely a girl to remember. Take another look around. FritsMany thanks, Frits and Stefan69.
mouse

Petemcc
02-04-08, 13:04
Pete - Dad - is that really you?!!!!
Mom says come home soon, and where is all the money?

I'd be fucken surprised if I was your dad, I fire blanks.

Pete

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:17
Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:18
Part 2

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:19
Part 3

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:20
Part 4

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:21
Part 5

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:22
Part 6

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Cobra Stint
02-04-08, 19:23
Part 7

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Maa Paa
02-05-08, 06:58
Ok, I will go on posting pictures of Laong.

Maa Paa

Mauldid
02-05-08, 12:07
Part 7

Saucy Thai gals.

CheersC,

Where is this place? Is it just a bar or more?

M P Lurker
02-06-08, 10:48
Part 7

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers
These would fab pics without the red paint accross the centre! :(
Just spoils them for me.

Travelforfun
02-06-08, 14:55
Part 7

Saucy Thai gals.

Cheers

Wooo...the girl sitting is such a babe....where exactly are these pics from dude?

Erik
02-06-08, 14:56
Fantastic threesome, 1000 B per girl !

Pwap007
02-07-08, 00:59

PeteHey Pete,

No offense but I saw your picture a minute ago and already forgot how you look!

Cunning Stunt
02-07-08, 15:10
Hi Guys,

Virgin post so please be gentle with me! Just returned to cold and miserable blighty after several years living in PI (hope to go back before long. Can't stand it here. Where I live is like a suburb of Warsaw! ). Just discovered this excellent site and after a few weeks of lurking and enjoying, thought it about time I returned the favour by posting a few pix from my extensive collection accrued over my years in the PI's and trips about the region.

Does anyone know this cute little spinner that I met in Thermae a couple of years back? Can't remember her name. I suspect that she was only a semi-pro and I think she did mention that she had a day job. She was quite shy and reserved (hence few pix) but she was a minx between the sheets to the point that I gave her an extra 500 to the agreed 1T ST for her to stay a little longer. She waas certainly a cut well above the type of lass normally encountered in the formerly great (in its heyday in the 80's) but much declined Thermae.

Well hope you enjoy and if so I can post more.

M P Lurker
02-08-08, 03:47
Hi Guys,

Virgin post so please be gentle with me! Just returned to cold and miserable blighty after several years living in PI (hope to go back before long. Can't stand it here. Where I live is like a suburb of Warsaw! ).<cut>
What the F is PI? Polynesian Islands??? Philippine Islands??? Poison Ivy?
Certatainly not a recognised abrreviation for the forum or by me.

Member #3428
02-08-08, 04:34
Certatainly not a recognised abrreviation for the forum or by me.

Philippines, not on the abbreviation listing of ISG but it's a fairly common abbreviation.

Cunning Stunt
02-08-08, 11:38

Certatainly not a recognised abrreviation for the forum or by me.This is why I (and many other potentially useful contributing newbies) are dubious about posting on sites like this - you always get more established members, comfortable in their own small familiar spaces as they are in their minds who seem to resent and flame intruding new members.

P.I as any well travelled mongerer will know is short for Philippine Islands and is in general use. I have even heard Filipino's use it as it is their style to abreviate everything (particularly their names).

Mick - there you learn something every day - charitable view is that you are just fucking with me.

Peterko
02-08-08, 19:29
Please remember that not everybody is a native american or english speaker.
People from other countries may speak, read and write in perfect english, but the abbreviations are not common for them.

M P Lurker
02-09-08, 08:17
This is why I (and many other potentially useful contributing newbies) are dubious about posting on sites like this - you always get more established members, comfortable in their own small familiar spaces as they are in their minds who seem to resent and flame intruding new members.

P.I as any well travelled mongerer will know is short for Philippine Islands and is in general use. I have even heard Filipino's use it as it is their style to abreviate everything (particularly their names).

Mick - there you learn something every day - charitable view is that you are just fucking with me.
Yes I am happy to learn what P.I. means to some guys as it meant absolutely nothing to me.
Well I wouldn't call it flaming exactly. You are so sensitive.
But just don't use abbreviations that are not well established.
Otherwise we won't know what the fuck you are talking about.
No joke!

This is a Thai site and has little to do with the Philippines. I have never been to the Philippines and never got onto the Philippines section of the ISG Forum. The same applies to many other mongers for sure. I did have a Philppine girlfriend once but term was never used in the Philippine social group in Australia.

So to be understood, use plain english or official abbreviations from the Forum Abbreviations tab.

Similarly not all countries undertand local slang words, so these should be avoided. I had never heard of "Poontang" for example. Turned out to be american slang. I have worked in the US for several months and was still unaware of that word.

Cunning Stunt
02-09-08, 12:40
Yes I am happy to learn what P.I. means to some guys as it meant absolutely nothing to me.

Well I wouldn't call it flaming exactly. You are so sensitive.

But just don't use abbreviations that are not well established.

Otherwise we won't know what the fuck you are talking about.

No joke!

This is a Thai site and has little to do with the Philippines. I have never been to the Philippines and never got onto the Philippines section of the ISG Forum. The same applies to many other mongers for sure. I did have a Philppine girlfriend once but term was never used in the Philippine social group in Australia.

So to be understood, use plain english or official abbreviations from the Forum Abbreviations tab.

Similarly not all countries undertand local slang words, so these should be avoided. I had never heard of "Poontang" for example. Turned out to be american slang. I have worked in the US for several months and was still unaware of that word.I can understand your point but I beg to differ. The main reason we use these information exchange sites is to learn and be enlightened as to what is new and cool on the mongering scene. If this means learning new words and phrases (which in this fast moving brave new world are constantly evolving) then bring it on. I for one don't want to be left behind like some kind of sad reactionary fuddy duddy. Do you? So why limit ourselves to a set list of abbreviations which we cannot expand and broaden as this dynamic scene changes and evolves? Good point or am I spouting shit again?

Furthermore, I only happened to mention that I lived in the Philippines. The pix I posted was of a Thai lass and of course any Filipina photo's I share will be limited to the Philippine section. But having travelled a bit round the LOS, I thought that I would share some of my experiences. I take it we are not restricted to the place where we are based?

So on to the point of this ramble. I do like semi-pro's, as opposed to their more hardened pro sisters. I met this older lass sat on a storefront step on Sukhumvit. She told me that she was a kai yang vendor from Pak Isaan in town for a while to make some extra dosh (yeah, yeah. But I was inlined to believe her). I was struck by her natural assets. She would have been happy with 500 but gave her 1T because I'm like that and she was rather nice. The sex was OK but didn't blow my socks off but she did have a lovely set of top bollox (sorry Mick I mean breasts).

Nortelx
02-09-08, 16:48
Gentlemen,

Remember, we're all on the same "team" here.

"PI" (usually referred to as "The PI") is a very common term in America for the Philippine Islands. I would guess it gained popularity over the years from all of the American military members who have been there.

"Poontang" is a slang term for "pussy" usually associated with people from the southern region of the United States. It is often spoken with a "southern" (backwoods/redneck) accent. http://onlineslangdictionary.com/browse/p

http://www.slanguage.com/
http://www.englishdaily626.com/slang.php
http://www.manythings.org/slang/
http://www.esl-lab.com/slang/slangrd2.htm
http://www.schandlbooks.com/AmericanSlang.html
http://www.alphadictionary.com/slang/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A128143
http://www.amazon.com/Dictionary-American-Slang-Robert-Chapman/dp/006270107X

Australian Slang
http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html

British Slang
http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

American Ghetto Slang
http://www.mrwiggles.biz/ghetto_slang.htm

Puerto La Cruz
02-09-08, 17:52
Isn't this a photo thread?

1Ball
02-09-08, 18:23
Isn't this a photo thread?
It sure is PLC, looking forward to seeing the dozens of high quality pics you are about to upload...........

Ibeme
02-09-08, 18:31
I totally agree with Gamahucher. ML (that's Mick Licker if you haven't figured it out by now) you are not the forum gestapo. You don't dictate what others can and should or should not post. Gimme a break.

This is not a thai site. It is a thai forum on an INTERNATIONAL site. What happens in P. I. Is relevant. Most people who go to LOS (that's Land of Smiles, stay with me Mick) also go to P. I.

You've never heard of Poontang. Wow! Any other words you don't understand so that we can avoid further confusion?

Asian Rain
02-09-08, 19:56
you are not the forum gestapo. You don't dictate what others can and should or should not post.
The Thai forum sees this a lot. Once a local sexpat gets over 1000 posts, they come under the impression that they are special enough to moderate the forum. Very few seem to maintain an even keel like 1Ball. Luckily most people don't read text posts in the Photo Gallery, especially when they are petty criticisms. It's too bad that those petty criticisms can sometimes keep otherwise decent posters away.

There is always a critic. I don't know what's wrong with this photo. Too much splooge? Too little splooge? Enjoy and everybody keep posting what you want! As long as it's authentic, somebody here will welcome a look at it. AsianRain

1Ball
02-09-08, 22:24
Very few seem to maintain an even keel like 1Ball.
Sir, surely you jest......

Too much splooge? Too little splooge? AsianRain
I don't know, AR. every time I see one of your splooge shots, I realize that between the 2 of us, we must have 14 balls. Man, that is torrential.......;)

Magic501
02-10-08, 00:36
Nortelx, you are so right. Thanks for the education and the links. We all need to learn from each other.

Now, less talk, more pics!

Magic

M P Lurker
02-10-08, 01:31
I totally agree with Gamahucher. ML (that's Mick Licker if you haven't figured it out by now) you are not the forum gestapo. You don't dictate what others can and should or should not post. Gimme a break.

This is not a thai site. It is a thai forum on an INTERNATIONAL site. What happens in P. I. Is relevant. Most people who go to LOS (that's Land of Smiles, stay with me Mick) also go to P. I.

You've never heard of Poontang. Wow! Any other words you don't understand so that we can avoid further confusion?
Don't get worked up over such minor stuff. I am not dictating anything.
I only point out that not everybody understands abbreviations, depending on what country they come from or whether they are newbies, etc.
Obviously each can post whatever he likes.

:cool:

Cunning Stunt
02-10-08, 02:01
It is interesting that whereas members such as Asian Rain are generous in sharing their experiences as well as their excellent photo's. Other members (we all know who) tend to be more free with their unwanted advice and criticism. When is the last time they made a useful contribution or offered up a worthwhile report or picture? Maybe never. Who knows?

It strikes me as a new user that this is a great forum and there are some really enthusiastic and informative subscribers willing to share their experiences (to whose ranks I should aspire to join). Unfortunately there are the inevitable deadwood assholes losers who plague sites of this nature and sooner exposed as such the better.

It might be useful to stipulate that 1 out of 2 or 3 submission by each individual subscriber to a member photo gallery should at least include one photo (of a female). However I am not hopeful as I guess this has already been mooted and proved unworkable.

Owl_
02-10-08, 09:30
Please remember that not everybody is a native american or english speaker.
People from other countries may speak, read and write in perfect english, but the abbreviations are not common for them.

I'd have to agree with Peterko that abbreviations which may be familiar to most of us who are from the US. They may mean nothing to people who visit this forum and live outside of the US. It would be nice if people could be as specific as possible since this is an international forum with an international audience!

Cunning Stunt
02-10-08, 11:49
Has any other members noted similar changes to mine in their mongering habits? When I was younger I was only interested in LT and kept the really nice ones for days or weeks on end. Now I am. Erm, more mature, its a question of 'two pops, she hops' and I like to sleep alone (or with the wifey now and then if its a special occasion).

However this SYT temporarily changed that. Met her near the Nana Skytrain. She wasn't much to look at (as the best one usually aren't). But she had a heart of gold and couldn't do enough to please. The sort of girl who you fall asleep with her blowing you and you wake up some time later aand she is still blowing you. She was one of the few Thai girls I have met who would happily swallow (not that I expected or wanted her to. I wouldn't want to swallow that gunk either). So we spent a few days together and she did all my laundry. Wow what a girl. If only they were all like that!

Cobra Stint
02-10-08, 19:49
C,

Where is this place? Is it just a bar or more?Yup is in a club.

One more photo for u guys. personally my favorite. Sorry if the noise level is high on this photo as i was using iso3200.

Cheers

Wendella
02-10-08, 22:21
This whole thing isn't really that important if you think about it.

I'd heard of P.I. referring to Phillipines, and not in the US but in Southeast Asia from expats, and not necessarily Americans. You have to keep in mind that this is a forum where people come from different places (as mentioned below) and that the people posting might be living in a world where a certain abbreviation like that one IS known by everyone they know, so naturally they presume people here will also be aware of it. Maybe that's wrong (in this case it's definitely wrong). How can you know? Unless you take comprehensive surveys of everyone posting here, you can't. So unless there's going to be a new rule that no abbreviations are allowed other than the ones in that link above ( which is silly -- then we couldn't say BKK or LOS here) it seems like the only way to deal with this problem is to just, if you come across some abbreviation you don't know (and remember, maybe 95% of us do and you're part of the 5% in the dark), just politely ask what it stands for. There's no need to create a new rule, there's no need to get sarcastic or aggressive about it. I'm sure the guy originally posting it just naturally refers to it as P.I. -- I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it.

I mean if you were sitting around a table over beers and someone mentioned being in "P.I.", you wouldn't start ridiculing it and accusing him of using an abbreviation you think nobody knows - you'd just say "P.I.?" and he'd say "oh, sorry, Philippines" and that would be it.

Kiwi 69
02-11-08, 01:11
The Thai,

I don't know what's wrong with this photo. Too much splooge? Too little splooge? Enjoy and everybody keep posting what you want! As long as it's authentic, somebody here will welcome a look at it. AsianRainThanks AR. A load like that as a " CIM/running out of mouth " video would be an "Oscar "winner !

M P Lurker
02-11-08, 03:27
This whole thing isn't really that important if you think about it.

I'd heard of P.I. referring to Phillipines, and not in the US but in Southeast Asia from expats, and not necessarily Americans. You have to keep in mind that this is a forum where people come from different places (as mentioned below) and that the people posting might be living in a world where a certain abbreviation like that one IS known by everyone they know, so naturally they presume people here will also be aware of it. Maybe that's wrong (in this case it's definitely wrong). How can you know? Unless you take comprehensive surveys of everyone posting here, you can't. So unless there's going to be a new rule that no abbreviations are allowed other than the ones in that link above ( which is silly -- then we couldn't say BKK or LOS here) it seems like the only way to deal with this problem is to just, if you come across some abbreviation you don't know (and remember, maybe 95% of us do and you're part of the 5% in the dark), just politely ask what it stands for. There's no need to create a new rule, there's no need to get sarcastic or aggressive about it. I'm sure the guy originally posting it just naturally refers to it as P.I. -- I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by it.

I mean if you were sitting around a table over beers and someone mentioned being in "P.I.", you wouldn't start ridiculing it and accusing him of using an abbreviation you think nobody knows - you'd just say "P.I.?" and he'd say "oh, sorry, Philippines" and that would be it.
Look, I apologise if I appear to be docmatic at times. I will try to remember to embelish enough to appear more humble and diplomatic. I don't feel at all agressive when I type, but I can see where my wording was bad. I had thought (in error) it was clear we are only making suggestions for the benefit of everyone on the forum, or in some cases it may be for a minority who are not American or Philippine travellers.
Anyway plenty got to learn what P.I.s was after I asked the question.

I will now try to enroll in Diplomacy 101 as soon as possible.:D

No one got upset when OTH used a term a local Thai term "bugsider" and others asked what it meant because he omitted the meaning the first time.
Must be they asked the question in a better way.
Hope this issue can die, now that I eat humble pie, and can return to photos.

NicFrenchy
02-11-08, 03:28
Am I in the Photo Gallery Thread or the Photo Gallery Chit chat?

I must have hit the Wrong Thread link.

Attached are 2 Camfrog girls I am Kind of Seeing Casually (sort of Giks I guess).

AsiaTraveler2
02-11-08, 05:19
It is interesting that whereas members such as Asian Rain are generous in sharing their experiences as well as their excellent photo's. Other members (we all know who) tend to be more free with their unwanted advice and criticism. When is the last time they made a useful contribution or offered up a worthwhile report or picture? Maybe never. Who knows?

It strikes me as a new user that this is a great forum and there are some really enthusiastic and informative subscribers willing to share their experiences (to whose ranks I should aspire to join). Unfortunately there are the inevitable deadwood assholes losers who plague sites of this nature and sooner exposed as such the better.

It might be useful to stipulate that 1 out of 2 or 3 submission by each individual subscriber to a member photo gallery should at least include one photo (of a female). However I am not hopeful as I guess this has already been mooted and proved unworkable.

Gamahucher,

Welcome to the ISG. I'm sorry that you felt attacked or flamed, but if you got to know Mick through his posts, you will see he is not a bad guy. Opinionated? Yes, but so am I. Do either of us intend any harm, no. In terms of contributions, you really need to see Mick's contributions to the massage parlor thread, to know what he has brought to the forum.

His latest MP (Massage Parlor) writeups are 2nd to none, and he essentially put together THE BOOK on MP's in BKK. Writeups, ratings, prices, maps, a comphrehensive guide to newbie and expert alike. The term "unwanted" is not the first thing that would come to mind, when you view Mick's posts in the context of his history. He has contributed as much to the MP thread as anyone I know and has always helped others with their questions.

The PI is known to those in the U.S. I'm sure it's not a universal term, and that's where the problem lies. Would you have known? No, and neither did Mick. I have had many enjoyable visits to the P.I. and more specifically Manila and A.C. (Angeles City). Mick's from Australia, I believe and has spent his most recent years living in Thailand.

I have refrained from posting in the photo thread. Not my thing and probably would have said some things in the past that I would regret later. When most of us post, it's just to add our voice and to help others. It does not always come across as intended. Tongue in cheek does not always work and suggestions said out of frustration with regard to lack of details may come across as demands. Without a face to face, posts on the internet often get lost in translation, with no facial or body language keys to understand what is really being said. Regardless, this is a photo thread, so I only came across this "Fight Club" moment, when I was going back through Mick's massage parlor posts.

I hope you come to see Mick for who he is. A nice guy, sometimes blunt, but a straight shooter and a great contributer. This is an International forum, and often times clashes occur over unintended words or perceived slights.

I'm sure the photo posters would prefer we get back to the photos and I will go back to the MP and BKK reports threads that are my home among many.

Peace,
AT2

El Greco
02-11-08, 08:14

If you mean Mick Licker then we shall all have to excuse you because you are a new member to this forum.

Please do some reading. Find out Mick's recent MP info, maps etc think how much time he spent for that and you might come back with an apology to him.

Thanks

El Greco

Mantid
02-11-08, 08:24
How come every posting doesn't have a photo. Isn't this the photo report?

Cunning Stunt
02-11-08, 12:10
Gamahucher,

Welcome to the ISG. I'm sorry that you felt attacked or flamed, but if you got to know Mick through his posts, you will see he is not a bad guy. Opinionated? Yes, but so am I. Do either of us intend any harm, no. In terms of contributions, you really need to see Mick's contributions to the massage parlor thread, to know what he has brought to the forum.

His latest MP (Massage Parlor) writeups are 2nd to none, and he essentially put together THE BOOK on MP's in BKK. Writeups, ratings, prices, maps, a comphrehensive guide to newbie and expert alike. The term "unwanted" is not the first thing that would come to mind, when you view Mick's posts in the context of his history. He has contributed as much to the MP thread as anyone I know and has always helped others with their questions.

The PI is known to those in the U.S. I'm sure it's not a universal term, and that's where the problem lies. Would you have known? No, and neither did Mick. I have had many enjoyable visits to the P.I. and more specifically Manila and A.C. (Angeles City). Mick's from Australia, I believe and has spent his most recent years living in Thailand.

I have refrained from posting in the photo thread. Not my thing and probably would have said some things in the past that I would regret later. When most of us post, it's just to add our voice and to help others. It does not always come across as intended. Tongue in cheek does not always work and suggestions said out of frustration with regard to lack of details may come across as demands. Without a face to face, posts on the internet often get lost in translation, with no facial or body language keys to understand what is really being said. Regardless, this is a photo thread, so I only came across this "Fight Club" moment, when I was going back through Mick's massage parlor posts.

I hope you come to see Mick for who he is. A nice guy, sometimes blunt, but a straight shooter and a great contributer. This is an International forum, and often times clashes occur over unintended words or perceived slights.

I'm sure the photo posters would prefer we get back to the photos and I will go back to the MP and BKK reports threads that are my home among many.

Peace,

AT2Ah the voice of reason! No my only point was if I had been a senior member would the response of Mick to my maiden post been the same. I think not. Then I checked his recent posts to the photo gallery and lo and behold in the last week I found one complaint about red paint! , one winge about the tastefulness of a bottle in pussy shot (come on now! ) and a question as to whether a members beloved bar punt was male or female and asking if he'd done a thorough pussy exam to check for extra appendages! Pix nada. And I thought if it looks like a troll, reads like a troll, its a fucking troll. I now acknowledge that he is the uncrowned king of the soapies and bow before his munificence and humbly beg his favour. Like fuck. This is the photo gallery and members should not be here except for 2 reasons, 1 to vicariously enjoy other members fun or to fucking post their own tits n' ass pix. Nuff said.

Now to the biz. My last pix post was of a SYT. Here is the other side of the coin. Meet Mae from the Kitten Club in Pattaya. A more hardened pro I have yet to meet. When they refuse to take their face off you know your on a real winner. She played me like a maestro plays a strad. But she was a laff in a wallet lightening sort of way. And she introduced me to the delights of CBJCID (add to the abrr list at once) something I'd rather not experience too often. I haven't bothered hiding her id as I know she couldn't give a shit.

Kaintuck
02-11-08, 17:22
This young lady may dress like a Burma Army soldier but she isn't. She hails from southern Thailand near the Burma border where she may have acquired the poncho and bush hat.

M P Lurker
02-12-08, 15:34
Nov 2007: ST Hotel in Patpong
to aid comfort and Photos.
SOL (Star of Light) girl(s).

M P Lurker
02-12-08, 15:47
Another Patpong Girl "Kooy"

Richo Stevens
02-12-08, 17:01
Am I in the Photo Gallery Thread or the Photo Gallery Chit chat?

I must have hit the Wrong Thread link.

Attached are 2 Camfrog girls I am Kind of Seeing Casually (sort of Giks I guess).Do you mind explain how you get this girls to do this stuff? I've been chatting around with camfrog for the past two weeks. Seldom any luck at all, as most of them have I'm on invite only, and nobody want to chat with a farang it seems. Please share your knowledge

Thanks a million!

Frankypanky
02-12-08, 19:45
Another Patpong Girl "Kooy"

Good looking ass, there!
Thanks for sharing, mate!!

NicFrenchy
02-13-08, 04:30
Do you mind explain how you get this girls to do this stuff? I've been chatting around with camfrog for the past two weeks. Seldom any luck at all, as most of them have I'm on invite only, and nobody want to chat with a farang it seems. Please share your knowledge

Thanks a million!I'll reply in the Thai Women Opinions & Advice Forum (Not to Clog the Pic Gallery)

Here are some More Camfrog Girls ;)

M P Lurker
02-13-08, 09:58
If you are going to take an older girl,
you can still get a reasonable body.

Here is a girl that worked at Lollipop in the Nana Plaza many years ago.
She was super hot looking then.
I still have her number and she is just about 40 now.

With D cups, Phen is much better in bed now than she was back in the old days at Lollipop. Her son has a baby already.

Other slightly better shots were already posted a while back.

Some may recognise the blurred bed side light fittings in the background. :)

Member #3418
02-13-08, 10:09
The older gals can be a pretty fine ride. Glad to see the contribution.

Asian Rain
02-14-08, 19:57
Not chocolate, but just as sweet. Collected this week from the streets of BKK. Happy Valentine's Day, AsianRain

Travel100
02-14-08, 21:04
Yup is in a club.

One more photo for u guys. personally my favorite. Sorry if the noise level is high on this photo as i was using iso3200.

Cheers
It looks Great for 3200/ISO. Which camera did you use that looks so good at 3200? I have the Nikon D200 and 3200 doesn't look nearly that good.

1Ball
02-14-08, 22:17
It looks Great for 3200/ISO. Which camera did you use that looks so good at 3200? I have the Nikon D200 and 3200 doesn't look nearly that good.
I believe it is a Panasonic DMC-LX2.

Ganoosh
02-15-08, 12:28
Way to make a positive impression on your very first post. Aren't you glad you paid your $19.95 now?!?!

How come every posting doesn't have a photo. Isn't this the photo report?

Leo Monti
02-15-08, 23:32
How come every posting doesn't have a photo. Isn't this the photo report?And where are your photos?

Your post comes without photos too!

Masthope
02-16-08, 16:30
The cost was 1,200 - 1,500 baht short time. YMMV.

Kaintuck
02-16-08, 19:27
This little darlin' worked out of the Executive Room, a fixture among workers in the oil patch on Pat Pong Road back when it was the place to find good food, good booze, and bad women. These were taken on a field trip to Pattaya.

Kaintuck
02-17-08, 15:09
It's always best to have photos on the photo gallery.

Ozirob
02-18-08, 10:25
Not good quality but this is an image from some webcam footage i recorded. This girl a regular for me when i'm in Bangkok, and travelling in the area. Lately she has started getting off on msn... not even prompted by me! (once started, encouraged for sure!!) I was pretty amazed, and this has happened a couple of times now!

Ozirob
02-18-08, 10:27
Does anyone know of a recorder that will record msn video calls with a better quality than that in my previous post?