PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Opebo
04-19-12, 11:17
Shit, ISG is still one of the worst Looking Forums out there. Is it just me or the look and feel sucks?

I'm not complaining. Just throwing the idea out there.An old-fashioned spare and Spartan look is best, Nic. We don't want to see a lot of new-fangled effects. They only serve to distract the serious reporter and reader.

Luvpuss
04-19-12, 12:53
Tell him to be a real man and go Commando!

Franco Cozzo
04-20-12, 10:09
Ok, I realize that this might be a stupid question. But still. Is anal sex considered ok I Thailand? I am talking about bar girls. Do they charge extra baht? Do I have to ask them before going to the hotel if the do this?From my experiences, I'd say your best bet are massage girls (from places like Mango in BKK, where many girls have A+ (anal) next to their profiles) and FLs from beach Road in Pattaya; though you will find a few bargirls and even the odd Gogo girl.

Some massage girls / establishments will include anal price in fees. Most FLs and BGs have charged me an extra 300. 500 THB.

Opebo
04-20-12, 10:30
From my experiences, I'd say your best bet are massage girls (from places like Mango in BKK, where many girls have A+ (anal) next to their profiles) and FLs from beach Road in Pattaya; though you will find a few bargirls and even the odd Gogo girl. Most FLs and BGs have charged me an extra 300. 500 THB.

I agree about the high-service oily-massage type places. Outside of those, in general the best way to understand anal is - it is generally a sales strategy for older, somewhat less desired providers to still get lots of customers. It is quite rare for young/cute girls to do it, even though there might be a premium fee available. Its much more common for older women to offer it at no extra charge - its really what ensures them a lot of customers.

Still, only about 10% will do it.

NicFrenchy
04-20-12, 14:45
An old-fashioned spare and Spartan look is best, Nic. We don't want to see a lot of new-fangled effects. They only serve to distract the serious reporter and reader.You are so right! I stand Corrected

Chill Out
04-20-12, 15:49
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/04/19/is-legalized-prostitution-safer

Your feedback, gentlemen?

NicFrenchy
04-21-12, 04:26
Sex is the most practical and funniest way of losing weight. Look how many calories you can burn:

TAKING OFF THE CLOTHES.

With her agreement. 12 cal.

Without her agreement. 187 cal.

TAKING OFF THE BRA.

With both hands. 8 cal.

With one hand. 12 cal.

With one hand being slapped. 37 cal.

With the mouth. 85 cal.

PUTTING ON THE CONDOM.

With erection. 6 cal.

Without erection. 315 cal.

PRELIMINARIES.

Trying to find the clitoris. 8 cal.

Trying to find G spot. 92 cal.

Without caring at all. 0 cal.

WHEN DOING IT.

Holding her up. 12 cal.

Just on the floor. 8 cal.

POSITIONS.

Daddy-mummy. 12 cal.

69 laying. 8 cal.

69 standing up. 112 cal.

Trolley. 216 cal.

Italian chandelier. 912 cal.

HAVING AN ORGASM.

Real. 112 cal.

Fake. 315 cal.

POST ORGASM.

Staying in bed. 18 cal.

Jumping off the bed. 36 cal.

Explaining why she jumped off the bed. 816 cal.

GETTING THE SECOND ERECTION.

Between 16 and 19 years of age. 12 cal.

From 20 to 29. 36 cal.

From 30 to 39. 108 cal.

From 40 to 49. 324 cal.

From 50 to 59. 972 cal.

Over 60. 2916 cal.

PUTTING ON THE CLOTHES.

Quietly. 32 cal.

Being in a hurry. 98 cal.

With her husband opening the door. 1218 cal

Syzygies
04-21-12, 23:56
Sex is the most practical and funniest way of losing weight.I did seriously think about trying to use sex as a means of losing weight. This would mean giving up all drinking except for plain water, and every time I get the urge to eat something other than salad and fish, make it a delicious pussy. I'm sure sex could distract me from much of my bad eating habits.

BJs and cowgirl would unfortunately not be allowed as guy would not be burning enough calories. Doggy and other energetic positions would be recommended. At least some calories could be burned.

PinkPearl
04-25-12, 11:42
the demise of our fun will not be because of any 'anti-poverty' efforts of the current regime, but primarily due to the enormous decline in the thai birthrate. there simply aren't very many young people to replenish positions which (in theory) require a modicum of attractiveness, and after all, they haven't been driven to it by desperate poverty as such for a decade or more. its just easy, big money.

if there is any regime-effect it will be the ever-increasing prudery and social control which is brought on by democracy. 'one is most free under a disinterested potentate, and least free under the dictatorship of the majority of one's peers'.as i see it, thailand will remain a third world poverty stricken nation forever, so tgs will never stop fleeing the skin blackening heat of the rice fields to spread their legs for riches.

it is simply a matter of world economics (we have the dough, they don't) and supply & demand, not "birthrate". the thai birthrate has been continually declining since 1960, yet that hasn't caused the "demise" of the thai sex industry which services foreigners, so why should it do so in the future? instead the business has grown from nothing to being a significant part of the thai economy today.

prostitution is a longstanding thai institution that isn't going anywhere. but democracy in thailand is a show of a face for the western world that is only valid until the next coup, vote buying, court ruling, or behind the scenes deal with the power elite.

"if prostitution was simply about poverty we could have expected a contraction of the sex industry in countries with fast-developing economies. but during the 1980's and 1990's the sex industry in countries like thailand, the phillipines, malaysia and indonesia expanded as the standard of living of large sections of the population improved" {page 30}.

"in thailand daughters are cast into the role of caretakers of the family. as in the rest of south-east asia girls are expected to pay back their "breast milk money". in areas where prostitution of girls is well established, families may expect pretty daughters to enter prostitution. in areas of taiwan their is a tolerant attitude to women supporting their parents through prostitution. exactly the same holds true for prostitute-recruiting grounds in napal, indonesia, the phillipines, thailand, india and southern china" {p. 34}.

"a woman is thought to have been born as a woman because of bad karma. in order to overcome this disadvantage a woman has to make more religious merit than men. according to the theraveda buddhist tradition of thailand and burma, a son may make merit by becoming a monk for a few months. but for a daughter there is no similar option. instead she is encouraged to make merit by caring for her parents. if she does this well, and earns money for her family, she can, conceivably, be reborn as a man in her next life. this desire to help their families has been identified as a powerful factor pushing young women into prostitution in thailand" {p. 40}.

". in provinces of northern thailand like chiang mai and chiang rai. the whole community accepts sex work. and this includes officials and religious organizations because, ultimately, they all benefit financially from the trade {p. 53}.

"a crucial turning point comes when the daughters of former prostitutes are sent to the city for sex work. it takes a generation. perhaps two. and then prostitution becomes a profession and a standard career 'choice' for girls from poor communities who almost invariably have limited education and minimal skills. this process has only occurred in pockets throughout asia but the phenomenon is spreading and a greater and greater number of girls are being reared for prostitution" {p. 53-54}.

"a {thai} study in 1990 {found} 60% of families sending daughters to the brothels were not forced to do so because of acute poverty. instead they were motivated by the desire to own consumer goods like televisions and videos. all the young ethnic thai girls who 'go south' are not dragged screaming to the brothels. only rarely are they held in captivity" {p. 54-55}.

"parents are not solely to blame. the perpetrators of {prostitution} in places like thailand are not just individuals but are entire social, political, {sexual} and economic systems" {p. 55}.

"thailand has a well-deserved reputation as the world's brothel. it has an enormous domestic market in which the majority of thai men are enthusiastic consumers" {p. 81}.

"thai male sexual culture actively promotes male promiscuity and the purchase of sex" {p. 132}.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-pattaya-reports&p=1194304&highlight=prostitution#post1194304

Super Cum 500
05-04-12, 01:08
Where can one find white (euro / Russian / latin) girls in Bangkok and Pattaya and what price would one expect to pay? What age range (any young?) and attractive level will they be? Are these girls as hot as the Eastern Europeans in Germany etc?

PinkPearl
05-04-12, 08:15
Where can one find white (euro / Russian / latin) girls in Bangkok and Pattaya and what price would one expect to pay? What age range (any young?) and attractive level will they be? Are these girls as hot as the Eastern Europeans in Germany etc?They would be found in the "Foreign Sex Workers in Thailand" thread.

Duniawala
05-04-12, 16:06
As I see it, Thailand will remain a third world poverty stricken nation forever, so TGs will never stop fleeing the skin blackening heat of the rice fields to spread their legs for riches.

"Thai male sexual culture actively promotes male promiscuity and the purchase of sex" {p. 132}.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=1194304&highlight=prostitution#post1194304What book are you quoting from? Some claims sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. E. G. If there are 2 daughters and one son, why is it that only one daughter becomes a prostitute (contrary to what is quoted). Why not both as per your reasoning.

PinkPearl
05-04-12, 16:43
What book are you quoting from? Some claims sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. E. G. If there are 2 daughters and one son, why is it that only one daughter becomes a prostitute (contrary to what is quoted). Why not both as per your reasoning.I don't know what reasoning you are referring to. Nothing you quoted implies what you state about it.

As for the book title, it was given at the link I posted.

Super Cum 500
05-04-12, 19:43
They would be found in the "Foreign Sex Workers in Thailand" thread.Thanks never noticed or looked for that.

NicFrenchy
05-05-12, 08:53
Dammit,

No matter how much I try to fight these "non-Pros" off, they seem to find their way back.

Don't get me wrong, these are perfectly normal Thai girls, with a regular job, most have been deceived by a Thai bf before and were "pushed" by a friend to join dating sites to find something "Different".

First hurdle: get the girl interested, Chat and get her to chat back and be interested talking with you.

Few messages later, girls open up and start to feel comfortable, chat freely and things get very naughty very fast.

Chatting is one thing but getting them to meet in an environment which limits "things to do" to sex, sex or sex is very difficult, in fact, it is THE most difficult hurdle in my opinion. But when one has the perfect story and technique, success rate is in the high 80s. And I am not Joking.

During the past 2 years, I have been very busy doing all of that and I was so successful that it kept me completely away from P4P.

Not so long ago I decided that I had enough of regular girls and wanted something different (Don't we all?)

However, for those of you that have had relations with non p4p girls, you will know what I mean when I say that these girls don't have for habit to be fucked properly. Thai Guys limit themselves to Mish-Doggy. Many girls have confessed that their ex-boyfriends never made them cum.

I have not cancelled all my "Dating Sites" Accounts and found some girls are still messaging. I guess they can't find a good Farang around?

There are a lot of girls 25+ that have given up on Thai guys and are ready to hook up with farangs.

I am now in a lower Sukhumvit Hotel. Waiting for a girls to show up. I am meeting her in person for the first time.

Chill Out
05-05-12, 10:13
hey Frenchy,

What sites do you recommend? I once made a ThaiLoveLinks account, looks good, never bothered to pay to message though.

How did you get the girl to meet you in a hotel on the first time? :)

NicFrenchy
05-05-12, 10:42
hey Frenchy,

What sites do you recommend? I once made a ThaiLoveLinks account, looks good, never bothered to pay to message though.

How did you get the girl to meet you in a hotel on the first time? .Hey Chill Out.

My primary site for Getting Girls is Tagged and to a lesser degree Camfrog (but that takes considerable amount of patience and hard work).

Tagged is Free, you can message and do more than enough stuff to guarantee a shag if you want to.

Obviously, girls prefer expats over tourists, but I am sure things can be done.

As for how I do it, I'm not spilling the beans.

Werqweq
05-05-12, 10:42
I have not cancelled all my "Dating Sites" Accounts and found some girls are still messaging. I guess they can't find a good Farang around?Yes, unfortunately for them I live in Chiang Mai.

Mr Enternational
05-05-12, 14:38
Dammit,

No matter how much I try to fight these "non-Pros" off, they seem to find their way back.

Don't get me wrong, these are perfectly normal Thai girls, with a regular job, most have been deceived by a Thai bf before and were "pushed" by a friend to join dating sites to find something "Different".

First hurdle: get the girl interested, Chat and get her to chat back and be interested talking with you.

Few messages later, girls open up and start to feel comfortable, chat freely and things get very naughty very fast.

Chatting is one thing but getting them to meet in an environment which limits "things to do" to sex, sex or sex is very difficult, in fact, it is THE most difficult hurdle in my opinion. But when one has the perfect story and technique, success rate is in the high 80s. And I am not Joking.Don't forget to give them money. They may be to shy to ask, but according to popular opinion you are supposed to force it on them anyway.
Yes, unfortunately for them I live in Chiang Mai.What is wrong with living in CM? I have met chicks from Tagged and TLL in Chiang Mai. It was all good.

Werqweq
05-06-12, 07:29
What is wrong with living in CM? I have met chicks from Tagged and TLL in Chiang Mai. It was all good.I said unfortunately for them, not unfortunately for me.

NicFrenchy
05-06-12, 11:54
Don't forget to give them money. They may be to shy to ask, but according to popular opinion you are supposed to force it on them anyway.What is wrong with living in CM? I have met chicks from Tagged and TLL in Chiang Mai. It was all good.Huh? They're not hookers, they don't want money. Many of them are repeats (saw them 5+ Times) , if they needed money they would have not returned to me.

Don't mix everything here. I don't go around taking FLs from Clubs. These ladies have jobs and are just looking for a good time. And a good Fuck.

NicFrenchy
05-06-12, 12:02
Just watched "The Avengers" which, All in All was a pretty entertaining movie. The 3D was just OK, nothing to rave about.

My Rant is for all the Fuckers who bring their Kids, these little muppets are yakking away during the whole movie and then the mums start to talk. And next thing you know, it's tea time and the whole fucking Theatre is getting noisy. That will teach me to go watch a movie in the aternoon. Got to go in the late evening, when Thai guys bring their dates and when there are no kids around.

And can't they make this movie PG13? So that these nasty ass 8 year olds stay home playing super Mario on their PS3s?

NicFrenchy
05-06-12, 12:17
well well, what's it been? a couple years?

can't even recall the last time i logged into isg but it must be about the same time.

ok, i'll start by saying that i don't like the look of the forum, i'll also add that i was surprised to see the same 3 sorry ass threads about massage:

annies: now annie's still open and obviously doing good since the going rate is not 2500 minimum. some old punters would be turning in their graves if only they knew. i mean, this business managed to almost double their prices in a couple years time, giving the excuse of: better girls, and emphasizing on being a legitimate parlor (whatever the hell that means since prostitution is illegal in thailand). better girls, now for expats like me, that means going there and seeing the same ol'girls and a couple fresh ones. does adding a few upgrades justify charging more for everything? arguable, but it seems annies is doing well so congrats.

tulip: now here's a joint that made a big name for itself by copying what barons have been doing a few years on a "small scale with a few girls" and taking it to become the whole shop's motto: no holes barred and cum as many times as you like. music to the ears of thousands of punters.

tulip's model grew so successful and was so talked about that a bunch of assholes kept complaining that they saw too many posts about tulip and that that joint was to be segregated. now they may have had a valid point since these village-idiots were listened to and that shit tulip thread created.

by the way, has tulip had any renovation lately? (and i'm not talking about a lightbulb change). i mean, they must be really feeling the heat of the competition with cherry, mango and snow white being fresher, better rooms, better girls. anyway, good luck to them.

and finally, the all except tulip or annies thread. now what a great name for a thread! damn, the genius that came up with that really outdid himself. i am speechless at the intelligently creative minds behind the scenes.

do these 3 threads really work? no way in hell, i'm sure newbies are even more lost than they used to be before. thanks to a few whiny fuckers that visit bangkok once a year, we're still segregated (expat thread) and still have these 3 meaningless threads. now anyone in their right mind would clean up that mess but after all the efforts of separating the threads, why bother?

what does this shows me? a total lack of care from the forum towards its members. i may be banned for saying that but i'm just saying what a lot of people are thinking.

BionicMan
05-06-12, 13:29
Well well, what's it been? A couple years? Can't even recall the last time I logged into ISG but it must be about the same time. Ok, I'll start by saying that I don't like the Look of the Forum, I'll also add that I was surprised to see the same 3 sorry ass Threads about Massage: What does this shows me? A total lack of care from the forum towards its members. I may be banned for saying that but I'm just saying what a lot of people are thinking.In a softer tone, maybe I am just more indulgent, I share the opinion on the fact that soapies / MP's should be all down to ONE thread.

There should also be more cleaning here and there but it does not seem a priority. Thre is even a misterious new xxxx7 thread which reason for existance is beyond any logic (other than sone freaking out from the guy so that now has his own spacem that he does not bother to use at all)

Makes life complicate for the newbies, indeed.

Etaoin2003
05-06-12, 15:50
Nothing quite like confusing one's personal preferences with The Only Right Way To Do It and then demanding the universe conform.

AssLover945
05-06-12, 16:55
Just watched "The Avengers" which, All in All was a pretty entertaining movie. The 3D was just OK, nothing to rave about.

My Rant is for all the Fuckers who bring their Kids, these little muppets are yakking away during the whole movie and then the mums start to talk. And next thing you know, it's tea time and the whole fucking Theatre is getting noisy. That will teach me to go watch a movie in the aternoon. Got to go in the late evening, when Thai guys bring their dates and when there are no kids around.

And can't they make this movie PG13? So that these nasty ass 8 year olds stay home playing super Mario on their PS3s?And that is one reason, why I prefer to go on weekdays

Some families bring their nannies / maids, who can be damn annoying too.

AssLover945
05-06-12, 17:13
Once in a while I take a normal thai massage too.

While I have my favorite masseuse in some famous places like the healthland massage branches.

But getting them on weekends can be very difficult, unless you book in advance, or have to wait for 1-2 hours.

So I have come to love this cozy little legit massage place in Soi 33 called Sabai Sabai (formerly named as Relax Beauty).

I usually spend a few hours whenever I am there, and avail of their services, quite a few of which are not available easily else where in Thailand.

I go for face massage, manicure, pedicure, waxing, (Brazilian Waxing is available for men too. For 400 Bahts Only!) , thai massage, foot massage.

About 5 skilled ladies work in groups and in a unhurried way.

Their services are available for both men and women, have seen, japanese women frequent the place, alongwith a a steady stream of thai ladies too.

For an afternoon of pampering, my hands legs back and face of about 4 hours, my bill came to 1200, which is half of my any mongering bill.

It is located on the end of the first right sub-soi of soi 33.

The phone number for directions is : 026620173.

Note : I am in no way benefiting from this post. I am just writing this because I really liked their services,

Mr Enternational
05-06-12, 22:26
Huh? They're not hookers, they don't want money. Many of them are repeats (saw them 5+ Times) , if they needed money they would have not returned to me.

Don't mix everything here. I don't go around taking FLs from Clubs. These ladies have jobs and are just looking for a good time. And a good Fuck.That is the same understanding that I have, however many of our brothers on the board do not share the same view. They think that if a woman in Thailand fucks you then she is expecting you to pay her. I've been bitched at in several threads for not giving money to freebies.

NicFrenchy
05-07-12, 03:53
(Brazilian Waxing is available for men too. For 400 Bahts Only!)OMG that must hurt like a *****! Do they charge based on amount of Hair? LOL then I'd pay 5, 000 thb LOL

NicFrenchy
05-07-12, 04:03
That is the same understanding that I have, however many of our brothers on the board do not share the same view. They think that if a woman in Thailand fucks you then she is expecting you to pay her. I've been bitched at in several threads for not giving money to freebies.Really? That's weird, why would people intervene in a transaction they had nothing to do with? What's between you and the girl stays between you and the girl. You are kind enough to report it to us, people should be grateful.

I have developped a Great technique to get girls from online directly into bed but I fear if I post this here, then there will be a lot of poor girls in trouble. I am not sure all the readers here have 100% of their Sanity.

I used to receive PMs from guys who printed my reviews and went to see the girl and told them: I want you do SAme. Then ranting to me saying that the girl did not do this and that. From that day on, I opted to not tell the names of girls anymore.

We thing we are doing our Brotherhood good by helping and giving details, but we forget about the other fuckers roaming these boards with an agenda different from the rest of us.

Some things now I only share with Senior Members or Members I have met in Person

Tony Hoeprano
05-07-12, 04:46
Don't forget to give them money. They may be to shy to ask, but according to popular opinion you are supposed to force it on them anyway.What is wrong with living in CM? I have met chicks from Tagged and TLL in Chiang Mai. It was all good.Wow. If I did that to the girl I was seeing, she would be greatly offended. She drives, has a decent job, pays for the cinema, pays for dinner, cleans my condo, and does the dishes. It was almost too easy LOL

AssLover945
05-07-12, 04:59
OMG that must hurt like a *****! Do they charge based on amount of Hair? LOL then I'd pay 5, 000 thb LOLU got to try for yourself, if you interested. But one thing is clear, you are a hell of a hairy guy, as admitted LOLzzz.

:P

NicFrenchy
05-07-12, 04:59
Wow. If I did that to the girl I was seeing, she would be greatly offended. She drives, has a decent job, pays for the cinema, pays for dinner, cleans my condo, and does the dishes. It was almost too easy LOLI'd be a little careful if I were you.

I don't like girls paying for things like movies, Dinner and stuff, I don't want them buying their way into my life. Paying for you, Cleaning your place, dishes and all means she is your GF, she has access to your place and therefore she can see what is going on.

I like to keep a distance with the girls, so that one morning, I don't end up with my dick in between a pair of scissors and an angry girl at the other end asking compromising questions.

NicFrenchy
05-07-12, 05:00
U got to try for yourself, if you interested. But one thing is clear, you are a hell of a hairy guy, as admitted LOLzzz.

:PNah, I exaggerated, but still, it must hurt like hell.

Mcavity
05-07-12, 16:28
What follows is a question which does not fit neatly into any ISG category but here goes!

Later this year I will probably be acompanying my 7 year old son to Bangkok for some medical investigations – these won't involve him being hospitalised. My wife will not be accompanying us. I would dearly love to go off and enjoy myself as I have done many times in the past but obviously my hands will be tied on this trip. It will literally be very frustrating to be in the middle of the action and unable to participate. I'm toying with the idea of staying in a reputable hotel which offers a "babysttting" service and then going off to do my own thing for a couple of hours. Just wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?

NicFrenchy
05-07-12, 16:41
What follows is a question which does not fit neatly into any ISG category but here goes!

Later this year I will probably be acompanying my 7 year old son to Bangkok for some medical investigations – these won't involve him being hospitalised. My wife will not be accompanying us. I would dearly love to go off and enjoy myself as I have done many times in the past but obviously my hands will be tied on this trip. It will literally be very frustrating to be in the middle of the action and unable to participate. I'm toying with the idea of staying in a reputable hotel which offers a "babysttting" service and then going off to do my own thing for a couple of hours. Just wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?1. How long will the Medical investigations take? Which hospital will you be going to?

Some Hospitals have Rooms for Parents / relatives closeby.

2. You can always book a suite with 2 bedrooms in any hotel and order a girl to be in your room while your Son Sleeps.

3. Tell your son you are getting some suits made, get a Nanny to take him to the Movies and while your Suit Fitting / measures will take a few minutes you can always get a few hours ST

There will be many possibilities.

AssLover945
05-07-12, 16:46

Later this year I will probably be acompanying my 7 year old son to Bangkok for some medical investigations – these won't involve him being hospitalised. My wife will not be accompanying us. I would dearly love to go off and enjoy myself as I have done many times in the past but obviously my hands will be tied on this trip. It will literally be very frustrating to be in the middle of the action and unable to participate. I'm toying with the idea of staying in a reputable hotel which offers a "babysttting" service and then going off to do my own thing for a couple of hours. Just wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?I suggest you choose a hotel which is in close proximity to your favored activity places. For example if your are a soapy guy you should choose a hotel in Ratchada or Petchburi area.

If you are an oily guy, sukhumvit will be better. If you want to go hi class, you may choose to stay close to the big and famous parlours mentioned here. Basically I mean to say proximity will be important for you, to help you in mongering. Babysitting will be easily available in any place you stay.

NicFrenchy
05-07-12, 17:00
Just make sure you are careful. Kids at 7 can ask questions and also remember stuff.

You need to find something to do (get a suit made, Shirts.) so that gives you an Aliby for the wife.

My guess is, when you're going to come home, she's going to ask the kid: Did your daddy leave you to go somewhere?

Get a Nanny to take him to the moviesatEmporium. That's 2 good hours away with no means of Communication. In the meantime you get your Suits done Soi 26 (there's a tailor close by) and then hop to Sukh 24/1 for an Oily.

BionicMan
05-07-12, 18:55
Get a Nanny to take him to the moviesatEmporium. That's 2 good hours away with no means of Communication. In the meantime you get your Suits done Soi 26 (there's a tailor close by) and then hop to Sukh 24/1 for an Oily.Have him going to the Aquarium, another 2 hrs where the kid will forget about outside world. And in same premises, Paragon, there is also a nice foodcourt.

LittleBigMan
05-08-12, 05:24

Later this year I will probably be acompanying my 7 year old son to Bangkok for some medical investigations – these won't involve him being hospitalised. My wife will not be accompanying us. I would dearly love to go off and enjoy myself as I have done many times in the past but obviously my hands will be tied on this trip. It will literally be very frustrating to be in the middle of the action and unable to participate. I'm toying with the idea of staying in a reputable hotel which offers a "babysttting" service and then going off to do my own thing for a couple of hours. Just wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?Sorry! Without flaming you too much or being moralily judgementor I hope your 7 year old son is okay but there are times even in Bangkok that you should think with your brain instead of thinking for your little head! You ask for " anyone had any other thoughts " you have mines! There is a time and place for everything this isn't one of them!

LBM

NicFrenchy
05-08-12, 05:51
Come on guys, cut the guy some slack. He comes to an Adult review board and asks for genuine advice.

My guess is he already set his mind to having a Thai girl so why not help a brother out?

We should not be here to be judgmental about his family life, this is his call to make (and by the look of his request, he made the call).

LittleBigMan
05-08-12, 11:51
Come on guys, cut the guy some slack. He comes to an Adult review board and asks for genuine advice.

My guess is he already set his mind to having a Thai girl so why not help a brother out?

We should not be here to be judgmental about his family life, this is his call to make (and by the look of his request, he made the call).NicFrenchy,

Your right and wrong. Yes he came on a Adult review board and ask for genuine advice and therefore put himself out there and judgmental or not he should take the advice good or bad like a Adult! And sure it is his call but he did ask for other thoughts. You gave him some and I gave him the "Other"! Some ISG members don't have your tolerance? But I do hope everything works out for him and his son.

Maybe something more reasonable. A nice hotel buy his son some toys to play get him to take a nap and request a happy ending massage in his Suite while his son is napping. He can watch his son personally and still get his nuts off?
LBM

Luvpuss
05-09-12, 04:06

Later this year I will probably be acompanying my 7 year old son to Bangkok for some medical investigations – these won't involve him being hospitalised. My wife will not be accompanying us. I would dearly love to go off and enjoy myself as I have done many times in the past but obviously my hands will be tied on this trip. It will literally be very frustrating to be in the middle of the action and unable to participate. I'm toying with the idea of staying in a reputable hotel which offers a "babysttting" service and then going off to do my own thing for a couple of hours. Just wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?Why don't you save your money and time for your kid.

Luvpuss
05-09-12, 04:10

And can't they make this movie PG13? So that these nasty ass 8 year olds stay home playing super Mario on their PS3s?It is PG 13. Why don't you stop texting during the movie and pay attention.

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 05:04
It is PG 13Well, I wasn't the only one that didn't know. Like the Thai Families who brought their 5 year olds. Or the Movie theatre people who let them in.

Maybe it's a secret only you and the Movie producers as in on.

Chill Out
05-09-12, 14:13
I'm going to take a 3 day break next week (with my girl so P4P isn't the focus, just rest).

On the islands side I'm thinking about Koh Larn or Koh Samet. Other ideas?

I was also thinking about going to a jungle - forest kind of place instead, somewhere with a lake, a waterfall, something like that. Suggestions?

It needs to be close to BKK (2 or 3 hours) , I don't want to travel 6 hours and back to stay 3 days only.

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 14:20
I'm going to take a 3 day break next week (with my girl so P4P isn't the focus, just rest).

On the islands side I'm thinking about Koh Larn or Koh Samet. Other ideas?

I was also thinking about going to a jungle. Forest kind of place instead, somewhere with a lake, a waterfall, something like that. Suggestions?

It needs to be close to BKK (2 or 3 hours) , I don't want to travel 6 hours and back to stay 3 days only.I would give Khao Yai a try, great place to relax, few wineries where one can go and enjoy wine tastings, Mountains. You will not be disappointed.

This is where I usually Stay: http://www.kirimaya.com/

Mcavity
05-09-12, 14:22
come on guys, cut the guy some slack. he comes to an adult review board and asks for genuine advice.

my guess is he already set his mind to having a thai girl so why not help a brother out?

we should not be here to be judgmental about his family life, this is his call to make (and by the look of his request, he made the call).really appreciate the helpful suggestions from board members and the other comments as well. i put my head above the parapet so can't be surprised if i'm shot at. my son's welfare will not be in any way put at risk. the trip to the bumrungrad hosp is to obtain an opinion for his communication problems which have flumoxed the best of western medics. there is always a chance they might come up with something that might help and after travelling a great distance it would be foolish for us both not to have a holiday whilst we are there. if my wish to have a little r&r for myself offends some people so be it.

thanks

NicFrenchy
05-09-12, 14:29
really appreciate the helpful suggestions from board members and the other comments as well. i put my head above the parapet so can't be surprised if i'm shot at. my son's welfare will not be in any way put at risk. the trip to the bumrungrad hosp is to obtain an opinion for his communication problems which have flumoxed the best of western medics. there is always a chance they might come up with something that might help and after travelling a great distance it would be foolish for us both not to have a holiday whilst we are there. if my wish to have a little r&r for myself offends some people so be it.

thanksif you will go to bumrumgrad hospital, then i suggest you stay either at the jw marriott (very close nana) , the solo hotel is also good for lower budget (also soi 2). you can also stay at the holiday inn (across from the intercontinental) as it is a stones throw away from akane akasuri massage.

if staying away from bumrumgrad is ok for you, then you can stay at the wgs which is right next to a few hanky-panky massage shops on soi 19 and close to soi cowboy.

also, the ariston hotel or davis hotel soi 24 are close to many massage places between soi 22/24/24-1 and 26.

or you can always stay at the lodge on soi 33 where giotto will be more than happy to babysitt while you go enjoy bangkok!

LittleBigMan
05-10-12, 01:24
really appreciate the helpful suggestions from board members and the other comments as well. i put my head above the parapet so can't be surprised if i'm shot at. my son's welfare will not be in any way put at risk. the trip to the bumrungrad hosp is to obtain an opinion for his communication problems which have flumoxed the best of western medics. there is always a chance they might come up with something that might help and after travelling a great distance it would be foolish for us both not to have a holiday whilst we are there. if my wish to have a little r&r for myself offends some people so be it.

thanks" it would be foolish for "us both " not to have a holiday whilst "we" are there "?

lbm

Chill Out
05-10-12, 07:39
I would give Khao Yai a try, great place to relax, few wineries where one can go and enjoy wine tastings, Mountains. You will not be disappointed.

This is where I usually Stay:

http://www.kirimaya.com/It does look like a nice spot. How do you usually go there, taxi?

Kirimaya looks great, can't do it with this girl though, she will want to pay half, so a 22, 000 bath villa isn't on the agenda for this time. But I'll shove kirimaya into my evernote for later.

NicFrenchy
05-10-12, 11:20
It does look like a nice spot. How do you usually go there, taxi?Yes, usually book the BIG taxis or a Limo.

Kirimaya looks great, can't do it with this girl though, she will want to pay half, so a 22, 000 bath villa isn't on the agenda for this time. But I'll shove kirimaya into my evernote for later.That's true but I thought they had rooms? If not, there are other Hotels in Khao Yai.

Giotto
05-10-12, 11:31

Or you can always stay at the Lodge on soi 33 where Giotto will be more than happy to babysitt while you go enjoy Bangkok!NF,

Besides the fact that you are definitely a S.o.a.B. - this can be an option. Not, that I would ever babysit, but we can for sure arrange something.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
05-10-12, 13:02
NF,

Besides the fact that you are definitely a S. O. A. B. This can be an option. Not, that I would ever babysit, but we can for sure arrange something.

GiottoThat is exactly what I meant. You did not think for a second that I suggested you babysit the kid in person did you? That would be so Cruel to the poor child. Haha

NicFrenchy
05-14-12, 09:08
Not sure where to post this, but damn. You got to admire the stones on that girl.

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/w4m/2980271821.html

Tony Hoeprano
05-14-12, 15:16
I might be the only one in Thailand who thinks most Thai food is utter crap, barely fit for a dog. The other day I ordered some fried pork dish with rice that turned out to be nothing but fried breading with hardly any meat with this awful goop that made me gag every time I tasted it. But no doubt the thai girl I was with downed it like it was mom's macaroni and cheese. Before I had some Tom Yom soup and could barely eat that, just a blend of the strangest spices with big lumps of chicken bone or whatever it was. I normally really like noodles, especially Top Ramen and I'll put an egg in it and maybe some meat for protein and it tastes good. So a week ago, I felt like having noodles, I ordered a noodle dish with prawns and it was just terrible and later on gave me a slight case of the hershey squirts. If I eat Thai dishes its only simple dishes like fried rice, and even they can't get that right half the time it doesn't taste so good. Now I usually stick to American or Japanese food here.

NicFrenchy
05-14-12, 15:56
I might be the only one in Thailand who thinks most Thai food is utter crap, barely fit for a dog. The other day I ordered some fried pork dish with rice that turned out to be nothing but fried breading with hardly any meat with this awful goop that made me gag every time I tasted it. But no doubt the thai girl I was with downed it like it was mom's macaroni and cheese. Before I had some Tom Yom soup and could barely eat that, just a blend of the strangest spices with big lumps of chicken bone or whatever it was. I normally really like noodles, especially Top Ramen and I'll put an egg in it and maybe some meat for protein and it tastes good. So a week ago, I felt like having noodles, I ordered a noodle dish with prawns and it was just terrible and later on gave me a slight case of the hershey squirts. If I eat Thai dishes its only simple dishes like fried rice, and even they can't get that right half the time it doesn't taste so good. Now I usually stick to American or Japanese food here.I don't agree with that. I am not a huge fan of thai food but I have had some very good thai dishes. Some of their Curries with Crab are fantastic. Anyway, to each their own.

American food? Can you elaborate on that? What do you call American food?

Where do you eat in BKK?

(I don't mean this as a flame, just wondering). If you had Thai food at "Cabbages and condom" then I understant, this restaurant is for people with no palate.

Werqweq
05-15-12, 04:30
Not sure where to post this, but damn. You got to admire the stones on that girl.

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/w4m/2980271821.htmlApparently local to me, though I have not noticed any female rickshaw riders around here. If you're seriously interested, I could try to keep an eye out for her. With a job like that, body should be fairly lean and muscled, so the price might put her out of your league? Not sure what your range is.

I am BTW also looking for some sponsorship. My body is also fairly lean and muscled, though I do not poses a rickshaw. I could probably procure one if required though. Would have to be a strictly platonic relationship however, unless you're hot and female. Let me know of interested.

Tony Hoeprano
05-15-12, 05:54
I don't agree with that. I am not a huge fan of thai food but I have had some very good thai dishes. Some of their Curries with Crab are fantastic. Anyway, to each their own.

American food? Can you elaborate on that? What do you call American food?

Where do you eat in BKK?

(I don't mean this as a flame, just wondering). If you had Thai food at "Cabbages and condom" then I understant, this restaurant is for people with no palate.Not all of its bad. Just 90% of what I've eaten was crap. The best thing I had was a noodles and chicken dish on lower sukhumvit, it wasn't spicey but had a peanuty taste and was recommended by a prostitute.

American food? I guess I should say Western food. Burgers / tacos / subways / pizza / sandwiches. fwiw, best burger I've had was at the Firehouse on 11. Lately, I've been hitting up Chester's, their promo deal is the bomb!

NicFrenchy
05-15-12, 06:26
Not all of its bad. Just 90% of what I've eaten was crap. The best thing I had was a noodles and chicken dish on lower sukhumvit, it wasn't spicey but had a peanuty taste and was recommended by a prostitute.

American food? I guess I should say Western food. Burgers / tacos / subways / pizza / sandwiches. Fwiw, best burger I've had was at the Firehouse on 11. Lately, I've been hitting up Chester's, their promo deal is the bomb!For Burgers, I like the DUKES in Emporium (next to Tacos Sunrise) , they have great burgers and nice fries.

The Noodled you refer to, could it be Khao Soi? Northern Specialty?

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 01:56
Is the BANGKOK REPORTS Thread gone?

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 01:59
For Burgers, I like the DUKES in EmporiumAnd here it is. Made me want to eat one yesterday.

Ivanba
05-16-12, 02:03
I might be the only one in Thailand who thinks most Thai food is utter crap, barely fit for a dog. The other day I ordered some fried pork dish with rice that turned out to be nothing but fried breading with hardly any meat with this awful goop that made me gag every time I tasted it. But no doubt the thai girl I was with downed it like it was mom's macaroni and cheese. Before I had some Tom Yom soup and could barely eat that, just a blend of the strangest spices with big lumps of chicken bone or whatever it was. I normally really like noodles, especially Top Ramen and I'll put an egg in it and maybe some meat for protein and it tastes good. So a week ago, I felt like having noodles, I ordered a noodle dish with prawns and it was just terrible and later on gave me a slight case of the hershey squirts. If I eat Thai dishes its only simple dishes like fried rice, and even they can't get that right half the time it doesn't taste so good. Now I usually stick to American or Japanese food here.I love the food here. I look forward to lunch everyday. Usually variations of noodle soups followed by a fruit shake. 80 baht or less for both. Usually eat surrounded by office workers. Dinners. I have probably eat Thai 50+% of the time, mix it up the rest. I eat "American" less than 10% of my meals here.

Goatscrot
05-16-12, 03:56
And here it is. Made me want to eat one yesterday.Duke's burgers are pretty good. You can also opt for onion rings as opposed to fries!

Pointy Stick
05-16-12, 08:37
Hell yea!

Sorry to hear you don't find the food agreeable. For me Thailand represents the holy trinity of babes, divine food and cheap alcohol. Thai food is certainly an acquired taste to some. I try not be be a one dimensional monger in that respect so places like Cambodia where I find the food boring do not appeal. Khao San road would have the most westernised thai food so I try not to eat there.

I might be the only one in Thailand who thinks most Thai food is utter crap, barely fit for a dog. The other day I ordered some fried pork dish with rice that turned out to be nothing but fried breading with hardly any meat with this awful goop that made me gag every time I tasted it. But no doubt the thai girl I was with downed it like it was mom's macaroni and cheese. Before I had some Tom Yom soup and could barely eat that, just a blend of the strangest spices with big lumps of chicken bone or whatever it was. I normally really like noodles, especially Top Ramen and I'll put an egg in it and maybe some meat for protein and it tastes good. So a week ago, I felt like having noodles, I ordered a noodle dish with prawns and it was just terrible and later on gave me a slight case of the hershey squirts. If I eat Thai dishes its only simple dishes like fried rice, and even they can't get that right half the time it doesn't taste so good. Now I usually stick to American or Japanese food here.

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 12:55
Is the BANGKOK REPORTS Thread gone?Is anyone else not seeing that thread?

Daddy07
05-16-12, 13:40
Is anyone else not seeing that thread?I'm not seeing it either.

Maybe it's disappeared like my favorite Pattaya restaurant only to reappear again tomorrow. Strange things like that happen in Thailand.

There is another Bangkok thread way down the list of threads but it's last post date is 4/19.

Jgm005
05-16-12, 14:10
It morphed into "Need Help and Info". Heavens knows why. I subscribe to various threads to get email notifications. All of a sudden this 'Need Help and Info' appeared and I had no clue to what it was but reading through the posts it was the Bangkok thread.

I'm not seeing it either.

Maybe it's disappeared like my favorite Pattaya restaurant only to reappear again tomorrow. Strange things like that happen in Thailand.

There is another Bangkok thread way down the list of threads but it's last post date is 4/19.

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 14:13
There's been a purge. I lost about a 100 posts so my guess is a lot of posts were deleted. So much for encouragement to post info LOL

NicFrenchy
05-16-12, 14:14
And it's not the BKK Reports Thread that needs cleaning, it's the 3 Massage threads.

#justsayin

LittleBigMan
05-16-12, 18:10
Nic, you fuck things up by doing all your bitching about the way the forum look? The thread is the old Bangkok Thread, backtrack many of the post are from the Bangkok Thread. Someone is watching but since they are maybe they should clean it up? Just don't know how anyone can come up with such a title? Maybe a virus or Harold444 the kid is at it again?

LBM

NicFrenchy
05-17-12, 00:10
Nic, you fuck things up by doing all your bitching about the way the forum look?Yeah it could be. If that is the case, I apologize.

Tony Hoeprano
05-17-12, 03:33
Maybe a virus or Harold444 the kid is at it again?

LBMYou think Harold's a hacker? LOL. I'm sure he's too busy trying to lure good girls to have sex with him for free ha

Master Diver II
05-17-12, 05:47
Guys, it's not just here. The same sort of thing happened to the Kuala Lumpur Thread, now titled: "First Time In KL. What Hotel / Area To Stay". Must be a some hacker's job.

MD II

Syzygies
05-17-12, 06:27
It morphed into "Need Help and Info". Heavens knows why. I subscribe to various threads to get email notifications. All of a sudden this 'Need Help and Info' appeared and I had no clue to what it was but reading through the posts it was the Bangkok thread.Maybe its retribution due to 80% (no I haven't measured it) of posts not being Bangkok Mongering reports. It would have been just far easier to start a new Thread and encourage people to use it, if not actually a Bangkok Mongering Info topic.

I do think Bangkok is a valid place is Thailand to have a special thread for, that way Pattaya folks don't need to bother to read it.

I like specific threads so I don't have to bother to open many of them. But retrospective change is just not acceptable.

I very rarely bother to open the Photos thread any more, as one example. Just like I don't bother to be a Facebook member. I very rarely post a one liner as I think they are often silly,

Just like a silly one liner I got in response to saying that Bo was missing from Mango. Someone thinks its funny to say that can find girls named Bo anywhere.

I don't "Tweet". To be able to be very funny or say something very useful in a one-liner, is difficult.

Simply creating new threads for for specific popular topics is surely the way.

We could have a "Bangkok Prices" thread (for price bickering) which I would not bother to read, for example.

We could have a "Non-mongering Information" thread to make it more clear where to post non-mongering topics, rather than have only some of us assume they belong in General.

Chill Out
05-17-12, 07:18
We could have a "Non-mongering Information" thread to make it more clear where to post non-mongering topics, rather than have only some of us assume they belong in General.That's a good idea.

LittleBigMan
05-17-12, 10:10
Stand back for a moment people and think about what you are saying and actually what each and everyone of us want. In the end that is the problem why things have gotten so much out of hand. Actually what and who is to decide what is relevant on a thread like Bangkok? Are we going to constantly use the excuse because it is a sex site ONLY SEX can be discussed. It is unrealistic to thing that anyone of us have the self control to discuss one specific subject.

People complaint and that is why you have a General Thread, now it is being suggested what is being discussed in the moment isn't proper for the General Thread and a Non-Mongering Thread should be created along with more thread for each specific topic that someone want to discussed or ask a question? Please, what actually should be posted on a General Thread that couldn't be contrue to be in a Non-Mongering Thread? If one thinks seriously about the new title Need help and Information, this thread could include 90% if not every single thread that you see now. Yes! Maybe when we log on to ISG, one thread " just click Need help and ask your question and click and you got your answer? No chit chat no interaction?

Here is a good example: There was a time when there was ony 1 Massage Thread, some rocket impatient member anal retentive guy felt too much was being discussed about Annies and Tulip? So a survey was done and four new threads were created Annies, Tulip, Other, and the survey! Thank god since then no one has successed more like Mango or Snow White?

I myself would like lots of things but whatever happen to just being patient and doing some research and no matter how many or how little threads there are you will always have the guys with the silly one liner and the silly criticism. I say instead of creating new thread we start deleting and consolidating.We can all dream but you are asking for the impossible from Jackson? This is a site is basically self-serve, if you are too impatient and can't deal with some off topic and have a seriously conversation from time to time to agree or disagree I say " there is the door and don't let it hit you on the way out "!

LBM

Mr Enternational
05-17-12, 14:53
Is anyone else not seeing that thread?Threads in other countries are screwed up as well.

LittleBigMan
05-17-12, 15:15
They predicted this would happen? The end is near? Before it is too late get your rocks off, do whatever it takes ugly, fat, stinking pussy, pay low pay high, get it anywhere on Beach Road, W. S. The Bush whatever it takes the end is near just go out and get some even if the place is in decline?

12-21-12.

LBM

Crazy4Thai
05-17-12, 15:16
Threads in other countries are screwed up as well.I think its the revenge of Morris and he's REALLY pissed off.

PinkPearl
05-17-12, 17:54
"This is Thailand. If you don't like imcompetence, mismanagement, arrogance, racism, xenophobia, aggression, dishonesty, dangerous traffic, violence to foreigners, scams, cheating and lies. DON"T COME!"

TIT stands for "This is Thailand"

Primo Bolan
05-17-12, 19:14
"This is Thailand. If you don't like imcompetence, mismanagement, arrogance, racism, xenophobia, aggression, dishonesty, dangerous traffic, violence to foreigners, scams, cheating and lies. DON"T COME!"

TIT stands for "This is Thailand"Well look whos talking about what he knows about Thailand again. Waing the bargirls Pinky. Hehe bigmouth.

Somewhere15
05-17-12, 19:40
Threads in other countries are screwed up as well.Have a ook under "Need Help & Info!" and there you will find the Bangkok report.

PinkPearl
05-18-12, 03:07
Well look whos talking about what he knows about Thailand again. Waing the bargirls Pinky. Hehe bigmouth.I have more posts than you & know what I'm talking about.

"Come to Miracle Thailand where you can be clubbed by security guards in Bangkok, kidnapped by fake police and scammed at every corner in Pattaya, beaten up by the TukTuk mafia in Phuket, killed in Chiang Mai from the over use of pesticides in the hotel, murdered by the police in Pai, killed by a mini van on any road in the country, and catch drug resistant malaria, HIV, bird flu, and swine flu. And if you're really lucky, you'll be murdered violently and the police will rule it a suicide even though your arms were tied behind your back and your head was found a kilometer away."

NicFroggie, BTW, thinks that the recent BKK thread change has resulted in him having a lower post count than before, whereas I know I & he has a higher post count. Who's is right in your opinion? I know I am.

Mauldid
05-29-12, 15:59
Will be in BKK in July, wondering what sport bar shows UFC fights? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mal

PinkPearl
05-30-12, 19:04
I think the withdrawal method is quite effective for those with a high degree of skill at it. Even with this method the morning after pill could be used in case of an "accident". But for the general public, like condoms, it is a poor means of birth control & should be combined with other methods. Even for myself, being able to avoid finishing inside the vagina 100% of the time, due to the possibility of sperm in precum I wouldn't rely on it alone & prefer the lady be fixed or using effective birth control.BTW, what would you guys recommend re birth control. I want to be sure, very sure, that my lady / ladies, are on something very effective. How should I go about this? For example, when taking them to the hospital / clinic for HIV / STI tests, have them get a birth control "shot" at the same time? Or re the pill, watch them swallow it? Or re IUD, what then? ETC?

PinkPearl
06-01-12, 04:58
Expert: Major flooding coming to Thailand again this year, like last year.

How does no sexual intercourse sound/Not the answer I am looking for. Any other bright ideas?

NicFrenchy
06-01-12, 11:22
Ok, So I am a Racist, I am totally at peace with that! I hate White people LOL.

Kidding Aside, I also like to make fun of my own people: the FROGS, FROGGIES or whatever the most derogatory term is for a Frenchman.

BionicMan
06-01-12, 13:01
BTW, what would you guys recommend re birth control. I want to be sure, very sure, that my lady / ladies, are on something very effective. How should I go about this? For example, when taking them to the hospital / clinic for HIV / STI tests, have them get a birth control "shot" at the same time? Or re the pill, watch them swallow it? Or re IUD, what then? ETC?The most effective? DIY! By far the more secure birth control since centuries

Horny Landoora
06-01-12, 13:40
BTW, what would you guys recommend re birth control. I want to be sure, very sure, that my lady / ladies, are on something very effective. How should I go about this? For example, when taking them to the hospital / clinic for HIV / STI tests, have them get a birth control "shot" at the same time? Or re the pill, watch them swallow it? Or re IUD, what then? ETC?Unfortunately, no birth control method, except abstinence, is considered to be 100% effective. To be 100%, you can go for castration of testicles or ovaries!

LittleBigMan
06-01-12, 14:59
P. P,

Get yourself snipped!

LBM

PinkPearl
06-01-12, 21:39
Unfortunately, no birth control method, except abstinence, is considered to be 100% effective. To be 100%, you can go for castration of testicles or ovaries!Do you think these solutions might be more suited to a forum for men in the Catholic priesthood, but a wee bit extreme for ISG.

I'm not looking for 100 percent, as 99. 9% per year will do. Perhaps combining two or more effective methods could achieve that, one which will be coitus interruptus. It is 96% effective on its own with perfect use.

P. P,

Get yourself snipped!

LBMThat would be a once and for all highly effective method. Though not without risks or pain.

The most effective? DIY! By far the more secure birth control since centuriesWhat is this? Drunk In Yemen.

LittleBigMan
06-02-12, 03:19
Do you think these solutions might be more suited to a forum for men in the Catholic priesthood, but a wee bit extreme for ISG.

I'm not looking for 100 percent, as 99. 9% per year will do. Perhaps combining two or more effective methods could achieve that, one which will be coitus interruptus. It is 96% effective on its own with perfect use.

That would be a once and for all highly effective method. Though not without risks or pain.

What is this? Drunk In Yemen.Is there not risks and pain if percentages as noted doesn't pan out?

LBM

PinkPearl
06-02-12, 08:43
Is there not risks and pain if percentages as noted doesn't pan out?For the man? Nothing like this that I am aware of:

"The primary long-term complications are chronic pain conditions or syndromes that can affect any of the scrotal, pelvic and / or lower-abdominal regions, known as post-vasectomy pain syndrome."

"Post-vasectomy pain syndrome (PVPS) is a chronic and sometimes debilitating condition that may develop immediately or several years after vasectomy. [27] One survey cites studies that estimate incidence at one case every ten to thirty vasectomies. [28] The pain can be constant orchialgia or epididymal pain, or it can be pain that occurs only at particular times such as with intercourse, ejaculation, or physical exertion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

LittleBigMan
06-02-12, 16:42
For the man? Nothing like this that I am aware of:

"The primary long-term complications are chronic pain conditions or syndromes that can affect any of the scrotal, pelvic and / or lower-abdominal regions, known as post-vasectomy pain syndrome."

"Post-vasectomy pain syndrome (PVPS) is a chronic and sometimes debilitating condition that may develop immediately or several years after vasectomy. [27] One survey cites studies that estimate incidence at one case every ten to thirty vasectomies. [28] The pain can be constant orchialgia or epididymal pain, or it can be pain that occurs only at particular times such as with intercourse, ejaculation, or physical exertion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VasectomyHell that is painful just to read! But the pain I was referring to was if she doeget pregnant and it is unwanted by you and you have the pain of supporting it for years and years and years and years. That is the pain I was talking about! I was for sometime thinking about having one but after reading your post forget it! I think I'll have my sperm count check first?

LBM

Syzygies
06-03-12, 06:06
Every day in Thailand you can see funny communication stuff ups between Farangs and Thais. Its very evident that tourists seem to speak English as they normally would and expect to be understood. Actually it isn't that easy. Guys should be more careful how they speak English. Choosing simple words, no jargon or slang, and speak slowly. I speak Thai reasonably but still get misunderstood because my pronunciatiation is not perfect and I may say things slightly strangely from a Thai point of view.

Yesterday I am at the Soi Cowboy hamburger stand (good tasting burgers nothing like Mc Donalds which I regard as not edible). I ask the waitress 3 times for "prik thai" (its pepper not a Thai dick) but she seems to be trying to adjust the fan. Claims she didn't hear, so I go get the pepper myself. Its very difficult to pronounce "prik thai" badly so its probably that she thought I was saying something in English, or place is too noisy or just a request for pepper is unexpected.

Next 5 guys, perhaps Indians, walk up to the hamburger stand. The girl serving is from Buriram. Speaks Thai and a Khmer dialect. Her English is weak. The guy asks her something like "Do you have any veg. Food". She answers "no, we don't have any chicken". I can immediately see the obvious that she doesn't recognise "veg.". However the guy is not catching on. Instead of rephrasing, the usual thing is just to repeat the question, which doesn't help. She is still insisting that they have no chicken (no idea how chicken came into her mind). Perhaps guys with this type of look often ask for chicken.

Some time in the past I had asked for "fried onions" in English and instead received french fries. Yes they are both fried.

The guys walk off perplexed to look elsewhere for something they can eat. I have to explain to her that they wanted to eat "jay" (vegetarian food) and the guys are "mangsawirat" (Vegetarians).

Another mate of mine often says something in English to the waitress and he insists the waitress understood. However when the wrong thing arrives, my suspicions are confirmed. After many years I start to develop a sense that people have not understood by the look on their face on just by the complexity of the English request.

At the bar attached to the burger stand I ask for coffee with milk no sugar. Too complex? What do I get? Coffee with sugar and no milk. The waitress cannot understand that coffee could be drunk without sugar. I should have just said coffee with milk, accepted the sugar but not used it.

If you ask a Thai "please only warm the sandwich a little bit", it will come back burning hot, sloppy and totally destroyed. The only sensible course is to say "No warm please". Thais are not good at reducing unless its something expensive. Its all or nothing. You salad will come swimming in a lake of mayonaise if you ask for just a little. You must ask for mayonaise separate, or better still "no mayo".

In another post Nic had commented to the girl that she was " very special" and she replied "yes special 1500". Funny but demonstrates the communication difficulties and needing to stick to very basic things for Thai people with weak English. In many cases we need to learn the Thai mis-pronunciation of English words too. E. G. In Thailand it's not a Gin and Tonic, its "yeen tonic"

Many times a Thai is trying their best to speak English but due to weak grammar, the meaning is most unclear to me, so I ask them to repeat in Thai to get a clearer idea. Not everyone can do this but its wise to rephrase what they said sometimes to see if they agree we have got the correct meaning.

Mr Enternational
06-03-12, 13:38
Every day in Thailand you can see funny communication stuff ups between Farangs and Thais. Its very evident that tourists seem to speak English as they normally would and expect to be understood. Actually it isn't that easy. Guys should be more careful how they speak English. Choosing simple words, no jargon or slang, and speak slowly. I speak Thai reasonably but still get misunderstood because my pronunciatiation is not perfect and I may say things slightly strangely from a Thai point of view.

If you ask a Thai "please only warm the sandwich a little bit", it will come back burning hot, sloppy and totally destroyed. The only sensible course is to say "No warm please". Thais are not good at reducing unless its something expensive. Its all or nothing. You salad will come swimming in a lake of mayonaise if you ask for just a little. You must ask for mayonaise separate, or better still "no mayo".

In another post Nic had commented to the girl that she was " very special" and she replied "yes special 1500". Funny but demonstrates the communication difficulties and needing to stick to very basic things for Thai people with weak English. In many cases we need to learn the Thai mis-pronunciation of English words too. E. G. In Thailand it's not a Gin and Tonic, its "yeen tonic"

Many times a Thai is trying their best to speak English but due to weak grammar, the meaning is most unclear to me, so I ask them to repeat in Thai to get a clearer idea. Not everyone can do this but its wise to rephrase what they said sometimes to see if they agree we have got the correct meaning.I understand exactly what you are saying on all levels. And as you have said on plenty of occasions I have been speaking Thai but in their mind they are listening for English so they totally misunderstand. I was at the Nana KFC before leaving BKK today and the lady asked me if I wanted to upsize fries and drink for 20 baht. In Thai I told her no, just give me the drinks with a little ice. When she rung it up to 319 instead of 299 I was baffled. Then I saw the two glasses were bigger than the regular one and one had a little ice and the other had no ice. Huh? All I could do was laugh and go sit down and eat.

As you have also said, I too have found it to work out better for communication when you say things in English exactly as you usually hear them say it instead of the standard way.

Syzygies
06-04-12, 16:59
Just for the record, an efficient haircut just over 20 mins with no stuffing around with shampoos (I wash my hair every morning anyway), massage, blowwave styling etc. in a mens barber shop in non tourist street in Bangkok, cost me 70 Baht. The hairdresser was actually a girl and so I was taller than most customers so she had to lean on me a bit. Thankfully wasn't a guy leaning all over me with lower belly pushing on my elbow.

BionicMan
06-04-12, 18:25
Every day in Thailand you can see funny communication stuff ups between Farangs and Thais. Its very evident that tourists seem to speak English as they normally would and expect to be understood. I ask the waitress 3 times for "prik thai" (its pepper not a Thai dick)Culd this be the reason why some guys end up in taking a LB back to their room? LOL He probably asks "do you have a prick" and "she" answers back "no, no prik thai" (saying "she" is a sweet one) ahhaha

Red Mosquito
06-05-12, 04:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: [blue]This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks![/blue

BionicMan
06-05-12, 04:49
Hahaha This one cracked me up yet again B Man. Serious laughter inducing stuff, this! Keep buzzin' Red MosquitoHappy you had a serious laugh. Do you want to know the latest on I-phones in Thailand? Ooooops!

BionicMan
06-05-12, 04:56
Just for the record, an efficient haircut just over 20 mins with no stuffing around with shampoos (The hairdresser was actually a girl and so I was taller than most customers so she had to lean on me a bit. Thankfully wasn't a guy leaning all over me with lower belly pushing on my elbow.That fills some of the big questions posted here from time to time, just missing where this place is so we can then be happy to have joined ISG for worth. Hairdresser: done that. Water in Thailand: done that. I-phone: done that. Pubic shaving: done that.

Now comes the Big Bang question. Where can we rent a bicycle at 5 baths a day?

LittleBigMan
06-05-12, 05:10
That fills some of the big questions posted here from time to time, just missing where this place is so we can then be happy to have joined ISG for worth. Hairdresser: done that. Water in Thailand: done that. I-phone: done that. Pubic shaving: done that.

Now comes the Big Bang question. Where can we rent a bicycle at 5 baths a day?What location are you interested in?

LBM

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 05:13
Just for the record, an efficient haircut just over 20 mins with no stuffing around with shampoos (I wash my hair every morning anyway), massage, blowwave styling etc. in a mens barber shop in non tourist street in Bangkok, cost me 70 Baht. The hairdresser was actually a girl and so I was taller than most customers so she had to lean on me a bit. Thankfully wasn't a guy leaning all over me with lower belly pushing on my elbow.I'm fussy about my hair so I guess I'll never experience a Street Barber. I want my hair Washed, My head Massaged, My Hair Cut, washed and Massaged again, then a touchup, blow dry, Sculpt and go.

And, I tip 100 everytime.

To me, these barbers are like the Chinatown Hos. 300thb, quick boom boom, no washing, no taking your clothes off, you get the drift.

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 05:20
WTF?

The Massage Except Tulip and Annies is gone.

Can we please get a Moderator here that actually cares about this section? There is a lot of work to do to clean all this shit up.

Making Threads Vanish is just going to push people to post in other threads, mixing everything up.

Daddy07
06-05-12, 06:31
I'm fussy about my hair so I guess I'll never experience a Street Barber. I want my hair Washed, My head Massaged, My Hair Cut, washed and Massaged again, then a touchup, blow dry, Sculpt and go.

And, I tip 100 everytime.

To me, these barbers are like the Chinatown Hos. 300thb, quick boom boom, no washing, no taking your clothes off, you get the drift.Hahahaha! Why don't you just wash your hair in the shower every morning instead of having it washed twice at the fucking beauty salon?

You sound like John Edwards, the slippery politician from North Carolina who just got acquitted of election fraud in the states. The guy actually used to pay $400 USD for a frickin haircut.

No wonder you don't like Pattaya. The haircuts are too cheap here. :)

For the cost of your generous tip, I can have a nice haircut and a bottle of Chang.

NicFrenchy
06-05-12, 07:27
Hahahaha! Why don't you just wash your hair in the shower every morning instead of having it washed twice at the fucking beauty salon?First of all, Hair are not supposed to be washed on a Daily basis, it's not about a Clean / Dirty thing, it's just not healthy.

Also, A nice Scalp massage helps stimulate and promote circulation to your scalp and reduce excess hair fallout.

No wonder you don't like Pattaya. The haircuts are too cheap here. :)Well, I go twice a month, I like my hair neat and in my line of work, I need to look sharp.

For the cost of your generous tip, I can have a nice haircut and a bottle of Chang.Well, maybe you're right, maybe Pattaya's too cheap for me LOL

Syzygies
06-05-12, 07:39
Culd this be the reason why some guys end up in taking a LB back to their room? LOL He probably asks "do you have a prick" and "she" answers back "no, no prik thai" (saying "she" is a sweet one) ahhahaYou stuffed up the joke slightly."prik" by itself means Chili. The LB would be thinking Chili rather than pepper. "prik khee nuu" means literally "mouse shit chilies" but in thai it isn't considered impolite. They just think those little hot chilies are shaped like a mouse shit.

Daddy07
06-05-12, 07:42
First of all, Hair are not supposed to be washed on a Daily basis, it's not about a Clean / Dirty thing, it's just not healthy.I agree, I wash my hair in the shower every other day for that reason.

Also, A nice Scalp massage helps stimulate and promote circulation to your scalp and reduce excess hair fallout.Yes, and like a HJ, it can be done much more economiclly by yourself; and feels almost as good.

Well, I go twice a month, I like my hair neat and in my line of work, I need to look sharp.Oh, yeah; I forgot to mention; my 60 baht haircut lasts a month and still looks sharp. Probably not as sharp as you, though.

Well, maybe you're right, maybe Pattaya's too cheap for me LOLI'm sure you can find a rip off salon here. That's where the tourists go. :)

Syzygies
06-05-12, 07:45
That fills some of the big questions posted here from time to time, just missing where this place is so we can then be happy to have joined ISG for worth. Hairdresser: done that. Water in Thailand: done that. I-phone: done that. Pubic shaving: done that.

Now comes the Big Bang question. Where can we rent a bicycle at 5 baths a day?You should have at least learned by now, that the Thai currency is Baht. Baths usually gives away the newbies. I have managed 5 baths in a day though, having done two soapy sessions, with those having 2 bathings each :D
I ridden a bicycle when too lazy to walk to the 7Eleven in quiet Sois. Not wise to use a bicycle on main roads here though, as a bit dangerous.
This is the Miscellaneous Trivia thread IMHO.

BionicMan
06-05-12, 07:48
You should have at least learned by now, that the Thai currency is Baht. Baths usually gives away the newbies.I am a clean man. Never rent a bicycle without bathing 5 times first

BionicMan
06-05-12, 08:56
WTF? The Massage Except Tulip and Annies is gone.Can we please get a Moderator here that actually cares about this section? There is a lot of work to do to clean all this shit up.Making Threads Vanish is just going to push people to post in other threads, mixing everything up.Seems another section in another country got screwed up in the title: the original one disappeared.

Another bug?

NicFrenchy
06-06-12, 05:06
Seems another section in another country got screwed up in the title: the original one disappeared.

Another bug?Bug or no bug, doesn't look like the moderators give a fuck, otherwise we'd already have an explanation.

BionicMan
06-06-12, 11:17
Bug or no bug, doesn't look like the moderators give a fuck, otherwise we'd already have an explanation.That's the point! Shit can happen but a word about would not upset us. I just posted soothing similar on the Japan thread, affected too. Doesn't andée to be detailed but a short information the problems I fixed and that it might or not occur again is needed. We don't even know if admin is aware.

Maybe the only way to do wake them up is to do a LB report where one mentions, at the start, this damn problem.

Any volunteer? LOL

Daddy07
06-06-12, 11:23
Maybe the only way to do wake them up is to do a LB report where one mentions, at the start, this damn problem.

Any volunteer? LOLIf it's all that important to anyone, they can just use the contact adminstration feature. I've used it before and Jackson replied shortly.

Seems like there have been a lot of bugs with this new software. There is one member who posts reports that completely dissappear for me. Every time I make a report and hit the upload button I'm taken to reports from 2006 instead of back to the thread I reported on. I'ts wierd but not important enough for me to inquire.

Horny Landoora
06-06-12, 12:31
Every time I make a report and hit the upload button I'm taken to reports from 2006 instead of back to the thread I reported on. I'ts wierdI am facing the same issue as well. In addition if someone posts a link to a post in the forum it takes me elsewhere and not on that particular post!

Syzygies
06-06-12, 12:46
Bug or no bug, doesn't look like the moderators give a fuck, otherwise we'd already have an explanation.Could be the whole ISG will completely disappear up a black hole shortly.

Daddy07
06-06-12, 13:06
I am facing the same issue as well. In addition if someone posts a link to a post in the forum it takes me elsewhere and not on that particular post!Yep; same here; and forget about hitting the "view the original post" feature as it takes me everywhere but where its supposed to. The automatic editing is also a pain in the ass. I like the old version of ISG a lot better. At least it worked.

NicFrenchy
06-06-12, 16:20
Could be the whole ISG will completely disappear up a black hole shortly.Oh Nooooo, I mean, if there was a Thread that needed to disappear, I would have picked a completely Useless one, like, Giotto's Forum

Giotto
06-06-12, 16:30
Oh Nooooo, I mean, if there was a Thread that needed to disappear, I would have picked a completely Useless one, like, Giotto's ForumFroggy,

That one is unerasable.

Giotto

PS: We will meet again, my fat French friend :) !

NicFrenchy
06-06-12, 16:39
Froggy,

That one is unerasable.

Giotto.

PS: We will meet again, my fat French friend. !I sent an email to the Admin, I want ALL your privileges REVOKED! You can't call people Fat (and lie because I am in reality slim). I am offended.

I demanded your Immediate Removal from this Forum, your Visa and Work Permit be cancelled promptly.

We'll send you back to your Austrian Home Mr Wagner!

Giotto
06-06-12, 16:48

I demanded your Immediate Removal from this Forum, your Visa and Work Permit be cancelled promptly.

We'll send you back to your Austrian Home Mr Wagner!Please!

I support the motion :) !

Giotto

PS: You need stronger antibiotics! BigC has infected the brain now - definitely. And - you need a new mirror, too.

NicFrenchy
06-06-12, 16:51
Please!

I support the motion. !I am meeting the Austrian Ambassador Tomorrow at a Dinner-Function, I will relay the info. Salzburg will see your face soon.

PS: You need stronger antibiotics! BigC has infected the brain now. Definitely. And. You need a new mirror, too.I am cured already, got a shot of medicine in the ass, and NO, it was not administered by the Auntie!

Ixgzca
06-06-12, 18:04
I am meeting the Austrian Ambassador Tomorrow at a Dinner-Function, I will relay the info. Salzburg will see your face soon.I've met him a few times, also at dinner functions. His name's John if I'm not mistaken. Maybe you and I work in the same field or have even crossed paths and not known it.

TimTimGuy
06-08-12, 08:58
WTF?

The Massage Except Tulip and Annies is gone. Can we please get a Moderator here that actually cares about this section? There is a lot of work to do to clean all this shit up.I tried to help a guy who sent me a PM about Snow White. And bang! No record of ANY reports I'd written about Snow White or Mango or anyplace other than Tulip or Annies. Disappointing and discouraging. TTG

Syzygies
06-08-12, 14:53
I tried to help a guy who sent me a PM about Snow White. And bang! No record of ANY reports I'd written about Snow White or Mango or anyplace other than Tulip or Annies. Disappointing and discouraging. TTGActually the Bangkok MPs Thread (except Annies and Tulip) was really one of the few useful threads, left. Many other threads fill with crap. Seems like a good time to retire from the forum, if the best thread is not coming back.

Member #4698
06-08-12, 15:13
Actually the Bangkok MPs Thread (except Annies and Tulip) was really one of the few useful threads, left. Many other threads fill with crap. Seems like a good time to retire from the forum, if the best thread is not coming back.Right! It is a major loss of valuable information. I always copy and paste then edit later anything I find really informative and useful. Newbies won't even know what they are missing. You would have thought that we would have heard from the powers that be about what happened. Still waiting for Godot.

Traveler1234
06-08-12, 15:59
Right! It is a major loss of valuable information. I always copy and paste then edit later anything I find really informative and useful. Newbies won't even know what they are missing. You would have thought that we would have heard from the powers that be about what happened. Still waiting for Godot.I sent a pm to Jackson last week and suspect it's a software glitch. Let's hope it'll be back on-line in the near future.

NicFrenchy
06-08-12, 18:16
I sent a pm to Jackson last week and suspect it's a software glitch. Let's hope it'll be back on-line in the near future.I surely hope so. 800 posts are gone from my post count which means it's been deleted along with the thread, it's not hidden or something.

Daddy07
06-09-12, 00:22
I surely hope so. 800 posts are gone from my post count which means it's been deleted along with the thread, it's not hidden or something.Now that you mention it, I've noticed that at least 100 of my posts are gone as well.

Jackson will probably get around to fixing it like he fixed the "Bangkok Reports" thread which had disappeared.

PinkPearl
06-09-12, 02:24
I surely hope so. 800 posts are gone from my post count which means it's been deleted along with the thread, it's not hidden or something.So? I doubt even 1 in a 100 viewers look at posts that are weeks or months old, let alone years old.

Their relevancy to the present time is also highly questionable.

For example, the turnover rate of sex workers in BKK seem to be quite high IME, so any reviews about individual girls may be useless. A long time "working girl" is likely to change over the years and become hardened and unenthusiatic, so what you said about her in 2007 or 2010 may no longer be applicable, even if she is still around, which is unlikely.

Furthermore, you have vowed not to post any useful up to date info here, so what value are you to this forum?

PinkPearl
06-16-12, 18:55
Bangkok is very quiet at the moment, bars, restaurants and all others are complaining over very few customers around. They are blaming Euro 2012 and its the rainy season. But trying to ignore the strong baht and the ever rising cost of drinks.

We shall see come August whether things recover and it was just Euro 2012 stopping people travelling.This sounds like a typical low season. IME TGs will give you the story at any time of the year about few customers. When the rains come you get "cannot go to you today. My home rain to much!" IOW I don't want to get my hair wet. Want to eat som tam, smoke yaba and sleep all day.

Euro 2012. The Euro dollar & economy are ruining it for European 2012 mongering in LOS. LOL. Maybe try again in lucky number 13, if the world hasn't ended.

Great time for mongerers at the moment, lots of hungry girls with no customers night after night. Easy to get good prices and good looking girls at the moment. They need their money no matter how pretty they are, or are not.

Supply and demand. Girls are in excess supply and customers are in demand. So bargain well people, its now prime mongering time.IME that will change by July.

As for a bunch of men chasing a round ball, flopping and often purposely diving to the ground when barely touched, with much crying and writhing in great agony, do they not have TV's in LOS? Do fans give up on sex for the tourny? I'm sure most Euros love their "football" 2012 more than playing footsies in bed, especially if it's a lame 3 minutes every time.

NicFrenchy
06-17-12, 02:46
So? I doubt even 1 in a 100 viewers look at posts that are weeks or months old, let alone years old.

Their relevancy to the present time is also highly questionable.Wrong. They still appear in the search function and some may still be interested to read them. Look at Mick's Map of soapies. 3 years old? But still relevant.

Furthermore, you have vowed not to post any useful up to date info here, so what value are you to this forum?I'll be like you, comment uselessly on other people's posts.

PinkPearl
06-17-12, 05:07
Wrong. They still appear in the search function and some may still be interested to read them. Look at Mick's Map of soapies. 3 years old? But still relevant.Yeah? Opebo was searching for his old posts & couldn't find nuttin. Search that out, if you dare.

I'll be like you, comment uselessly on other people's posts.You & me, you like me, me like you, same same but different. Capiche? Knowing you, you probably have a t-shirt made in Thailand that says that, and you wear it proudly to all the MP's & to work.

I'm a joker, a smoker, not a midnight toker, how about you?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-joker-lyrics-steve-miller-band.html

BionicMan
06-17-12, 11:30
For example, the turnover rate of sex workers in BKK seem to be quite high IME, so any reviews about individual girls may be useless. A long time "working girl" is likely to change over the years and become hardened and unenthusiatic, so what you said about her in 2007 or 2010 may no longer be applicable, even if she is still around, which is unlikely.Might be but not 100 percent. Take Rin at Hana massage and her popular ball massage. Still on the case after many years. True that one should base on recent report about her not on 3-4 years ago

Wolvenvacht
06-17-12, 11:55
Want to eat som tam, smoke yaba and sleep all day.Mission impossible! Ya ba is a metamphetamine drug (with sometimes caffeine added) and its immediate effects are euphoria, increased physical activity, heightened alertness and increased wakefulness (which makes it popular indeed with SW and before 1970, when it was still legally sold in Thailand, with long-haul truck and bus drivers) , followed by decreased appetite, increased respiration and hypothermia.

Sleep and hunger will elude the Ya ba user.

PinkPearl
06-21-12, 05:50
Recently in the news:

1. Canadian girls die in Phi Phi. Food poisonong?

2. 60 year old Aussie TA stabbed in heart by thief & dies.

3. Also in Phuket Aussie man beaten to point of death.

It is being claimed:

"Recently the Aussie Embassy in BKK admitted Thailand was the one of the most dangerous tourism destinations for Australian tourists."

"The British and Swedish Consulates have also issued similar statements."

Sleep and hunger will elude the Ya ba user.Clearly not the drug of choice for the sleepy heads who snore through sessions with pinkpearl.

Rick666
06-22-12, 09:53
Dear members,

Does anyone know something about some group-fun or ways to get in contact with people know about this kind of fun?

I'm aware of the SOL-bar but cannot find any new posts about this place.

Can anyone check it out again?

Ill be in BKK from the end of June till the end of July.

Hows the weather during this period?

Thanks for helping me!

Duniawala
06-22-12, 17:52
Dear members,

Does anyone know something about some group-fun or ways to get in contact with people know about this kind of fun?If you are looking for group sex, I haven't found any mention in this blog in last 10 years. Try other blogs. Or have you heard of Google?

I'm aware of the SOL-bar but cannot find any new posts about this place. Can anyone check it out again?I guess nobody went there recently or thought about posting about it. I guess if you offer say 3, 000-5, 000 Baht I am sure somebody would gladly check it out for you.

Ill be in BKK from the end of June till the end of July. Hows the weather during this period?Cool with a soft breeze and no humidity. Sunny and cloudless. Lovely at this time of the year

Traveler1234
06-22-12, 18:01
I'm aware of the SOL-bar but cannot find any new posts about this place.I made a quick day time pit stop last November as the Mrs. Was with me. Nothing spectacular but did the job. I've read much of the talent has moved to Lollipops 1 on Soi 22 [? ]. Might pay a visit next month.

Zauberfee
06-22-12, 18:07
I've read much of the talent has moved to Lollipops 1 on Soi 22 [? ].It's on Soi 10

Wolvenvacht
06-23-12, 08:45
Does anyone know something about some group-fun or ways to get in contact with people know about this kind of fun?I am a big fan of group-fun as you can easily find in European swinger-clubs.

However, this seems to be unexplored territory in Thailand. I think it is something which goes against the grain of the Thai culture. We really get a lopsided view of Thai sexual mores when hanging out on this forum, but the vast majority of Thai are indeed very shy and not at all prone to experiments with respect to sex.

And of course, group sex will most probably be considered "improper" according to the Five Precepts. (Do not kill; do not steal: do not lie; do not have improper sex; do not loose control by intoxicants).

A few years ago I read a story somewhere about Police raiding an apartment (perhaps it was in Pattaya) where a farang couple organized swing parties. The article was very unclear on what basis the Police conducted the raid: perhaps some drugs were involved or the women present were really paid-for prostitutes (which would make the organizers guilty of pimping).

If you are into that kind of fun (and good fun it is!) , Germany, the Netherlands and the North of Belgium is really where you have to be.

Jgm005
06-23-12, 10:16
You might want to check out Craigslist ads for Thailand. I've scored in some group fun via ads there in the past.

Dear members,

Does anyone know something about some group-fun or ways to get in contact with people know about this kind of fun?

SNIPPED,

Hows the weather during this period?

Thanks for helping me!

Rick666
06-24-12, 18:54
Thank you very much for those who were willing to help me with my questions.

I understand this kind of fun is not very common in Thai but I cannot do anything about my own turn-ons.

I live in The Netherlands and over here there are a lot of private meetings between usually one or two women and a lot of men for a small fee between the 60 and the 100 Euro's per person.

It turns me on and I would like to do that too while staying in Thailand for my holiday.

Ofcourse I will pick up girls at the usual places, this time I will focus on BJ-bars (my personal fav) , clubs and StreetWalkers.

I was wondering if its normal for regulars to welcome relative new posters with rude and sarcastic remarks?

I am a member for a couple of years and I also pay to enjoy the knowledge and discussions at this site.

That kind of behaviour isn't really encouraging for me to share my own experiences but when its common practice over here I will just read and not post anymore.

Jgm005
06-25-12, 01:10
In a short answer 'YES'. You are on a open forum and all kinds linger or actively post. You just have to have a thick skin, sometimes, and brush off the 'rudeness and sarcastic remarks'. Takes all kinds of folks in this mongering world.

Snipped.

I was wondering if its normal for regulars to welcome relative new posters with rude and sarcastic remarks?

I am a member for a couple of years and I also pay to enjoy the knowledge and discussions at this site.

That kind of behaviour isn't really encouraging for me to share my own experiences but when its common practice over here I will just read and not post anymore.

Fon Tok
06-25-12, 02:02
Dear members, Does anyone know something about some group-fun or ways to get in contact with people know about this kind of fun?Just barfine three or four ladies and have your own private group. If you want another guy, I'm sure you could invite one of the cheap charlies in the bar sitting alone with his beer. Or, go to a LB bar and take three pretties, and all your needs will be filled.

I'm aware of the SOL-bar but cannot find any new posts about this place. Can anyone check it out again?I walk by there at least fours days a week. It's still there and going strong. A few of their young "stars" are back, too, after running off with sponsors.

Ill be in BKK from the end of June till the end of July. Hows the weather during this period?Lately the days start off sunny, the clouds build during the day, and often there's a rain shower by 5 o'clock. Sometimes it rains at night, too. Warm and humid most of the time. Rarely does the rain last more than an hour.

See: http://www.tmd.go.th/EN/province.php?id=37

Run Mann
06-25-12, 09:10
I was wondering if its normal for regulars to welcome relative new posters with rude and sarcastic remarks?Yes, it turns them on.

AssLover945
06-25-12, 18:41
Thank you very much for those who were willing to help me with my questions.

I understand this kind of fun is not very common in Thai but I cannot do anything about my own turn-ons.

I live in The Netherlands and over here there are a lot of private meetings between usually one or two women and a lot of men for a small fee between the 60 and the 100 Euro's per person.

It turns me on and I would like to do that too while staying in Thailand for my holiday.

Ofcourse I will pick up girls at the usual places, this time I will focus on BJ-bars (my personal fav) , clubs and StreetWalkers.

That kind of behaviour isn't really encouraging for me to share my own experiences but when its common practice over here I will just read and not post anymore.Yes sometimes people are rude, but it is mostly due to the attitude and lack of effort on part of the new comer to read a few pages and their expectation to be served, as if the rest were "right here waiting for you"

But do not be discouraged, just carry on, do a little research and ask questions to validate rather than just asking endless questions.

Wolvenvacht
06-25-12, 18:49
Just barfine three or four ladies and have your own private group. If you want another guy, I'm sure you could invite one of the cheap charlies in the bar sitting alone with his beer. Or, go to a LB bar and take three pretties, and all your needs will be filled.Or you could perhaps join a group of Indians?

Sorry, just kiddin'

Wolvenvacht
06-25-12, 19:13
I am going on a tour of SE Asia in about a month. I will spend 10 days in various spots in Thailand, the rest in SGP and Bali.

While the posts in ISG are very useful, I could use local tour guides who are familiar with the best places for girls, food, entertainment, sight seeing etc.

I prefer someone with culture rather than the low-brow tuktuk and taxi drivers.

Also, any comprehensive guide books for major SE Asia cities, including info for local sex scene, would be very useful.

Please post info or PM me. Thanks in advance.I doubt if you can find one tour guide to assist you in all places in Thailand. Beware of tuk-tuk drivers. Most of them try to "guide" you into shops (gems, tailors, souvenirs.) that give them commissions and overcharge you.

You can charter a taxi to drive you around, but traffic in BKK is terrible and you will be stuck in traffic most of the time. Besides, the public transport (skytrain, metro or boats) is very good and much cheaper. They will bring you to all the sights you want to see as a first time visitor.

For girls: avoid the Patpong area. Only clueless tourists are found there. Soi Cowboy and Nana are where you want to be and certainly you do not need a taxi driver to help you there. Perhaps you can even "lease" one of the girls there for a few days and she can guide you around. Don't expect too much though: many girls are not very highly educated and will probably give you a tour of the shopping malls.

You will find food anywhere in Thailand. Just queue at a food stall where Thai are buying and you cannot go wrong. If you don't trust the street vendors go to the food courts you find in most shopping malls. Buy some credit on a food card and munch away! Any leftover credit will be reimbursed when you leave.

Entertainment: depends on what you want. Do go and see the Ladyboy shows in Pattaya.

Sight seeing: any recent guide book will be ok. I like the "Rough Guide" series, but really most of the other guide books will be ok too: they are all rather similar. Just make sure you have a recent edition.

Don't expect any useful information in the guidebooks about the sex-scene.

Simple rule of thumb: ST = 1000. 1500 baht + barfine; LT = 2000. 3000 baht + barfine. Always check your tab or bin after you have ordered a fresh round of drinks and complain immediately if it is not correct.

Mr Enternational
06-25-12, 21:02
Or you could perhaps join a group of Indians?

Sorry, just kiddin'LOL. I think that was actually the best advice + he's sure to get a bargain.

Fon Tok
06-25-12, 23:49
Wolvenvacht, good advice. I hope you don't mind if I add a bit.

I doubt if you can find one tour guide to assist you in all places in Thailand.Use the internet (gooogle) , too. WikiPedia and WikiTravel have good information.

You can charter a taxi to drive you around, but traffic in BKK is terrible and you will be stuck in traffic most of the time.Motorcycle taxis work well for short trips. Bangkok public transpo map:

http://www.bangkok-city.com/go/info_transportation.html#Skytrain

For girls: avoid the Patpong area. Only clueless tourists are found there. Soi Cowboy and Nana are where you want to be and certainly you do not need a taxi driver to help you there. Perhaps you can even "lease" one of the girls there for a few days and she can guide you around. Don't expect too much though: many girls are not very highly educated and will probably give you a tour of the shopping malls.If you can get past the tourist night market scene there are some nice ladies to be found in Patpong. Just not as easy as the sex supermarkets of Nana and SC. If you like BJs, Star of Light in Patpong is the place to go.

Some of the "oilie girls" are pretty sharp and can multitask as tour guides, companions and sex toys. They don't come cheap, though.

Don't expect any useful information in the guidebooks about the sex-scene.Check some other forums about Bangkok and Pattaya for info about the P4P scene.

Simple rule of thumb: ST = 1000. 1500 baht + barfine; LT = 2000. 3000 baht + barfine.Also in massage shops: HJ 300-500; BJ 500-1000; FS 1000-1500 (depends on the main mission of the shop. Knock shop ladies expect more).

Giotto
06-26-12, 04:20
I am going on a tour of SE Asia in about a month. .Wolvenvacht, Fon Tok,

Besides all the useful advice. Did somebody realize that the original request from One Wing Low was posted here on 01. 03. 2006? The info might come a bit late for his visit :) .

Anyway. Please do not hesitate to go through all other [answered or unanswered] posts since 2006 :) .

Giotto
http://www.livingstones.co.th

Fon Tok
06-26-12, 04:51
Wolvenvacht, Fon Tok,

Besides all the useful advice. Did somebody realize that the original request from One Wing Low was posted here on 01. 03. 2006? The info might come a bit late for his visit. .

Anyway. Please do not hesitate to go through all other [answered or unanswered] posts since 2006. .

Giotto.

http://www.livingstones.co.thWing who?

I forgot to mention the sausages at LL. Maybe Frenchy will chime in on that one!

AssLover945
06-26-12, 10:57
Or you could perhaps join a group of Indians?

Sorry, just kiddin'Seriously take offense to the racist comment.

Just because you have a self perception of a superior race, you say all these nonsense on forum, which is clearly anti-racist?

It is a pity we have bigoted assholes like you on this forum. You are no different from a bargirl, who thinks any white skin is superior to their own thai race (even though he might be a fucking janitor by profession).

When did you see Indians engage in group sex? Instead of advising other people on joining, why don't you offer your ass to get fucked?

Mr Enternational
06-26-12, 13:20
Seriously take offense to the racist comment.

Just because you have a self perception of a superior race, you say all these nonsense on forum, which is clearly anti-racist?

It is a pity we have bigoted assholes like you on this forum. You are no different from a bargirl, who thinks any white skin is superior to their own thai race (even though he might be a fucking janitor by profession).

When did you see Indians engage in group sex? Instead of advising other people on joining, why don't you offer your ass to get fucked?It didn't appear to be a racist comment. Have you read the recent report in the Pattaya forum from Red Mosquito (an Indian guy) who tries to explain the type of behavior that Wolven alluded to? It was very informative. Here is an excerpt from that post:

4. A combination of first timers and shopkeepers would rent rooms with twin occupancy and both men will stay in same room. Its stretching your money to the hilt, irritating hilt I shall say. When one guy gets a girl, the other will sit in the lobby or wait and then he will take the same girl or different girl and bang her. The bargain price for a girl where she is getting two men one after the other would be lower than her going to two different clients- she saves time this way. This is again looking at sex as a ten minute fetish one has to have to get rid of the tension in the loins, the face of the girl, experience, figure be damned.

Unfortunate as it may be, seasoned, accomplished and reasonable mongers from the land of the Kama Sutra would also lose out on some good experiences courtesy a generic view of the Go Go bar owners community and fellow white skinned mongers.

Not afraid to call a spade a spade and the majority of Indian mongers in Thailand is something I would not like to be associated with as a friend or acquaintance. I know they are there to have probably the cheapest F*ck of their lives and the eternal kick of having screwed a foreigner or just to see nude girls gyrating in go go bars, go back to their hotel rooms and jerk off. I am happy to NOT belong to the herd and being Indian myself, would say that one has to cultivate the habit, grow up from being sex starved to such an extent that any female body would do and be okay to look at mongering in Thailand as an experience, not a quickie activity. Fortunately I was not so sex starved courtesy a great Girl friend, but for many others of my ilk the sexual frustration combined with keeping a tight grip on ones money results in unpleasant behavior all around. The majority defines the perception, but heck, so be it. The ratio of genuine players to suckers may be skewed, more in India than in other countries, but genuine good players do exist.

Wolvenvacht
06-26-12, 20:13
Seriously take offense to the racist comment.

When did you see Indians engage in group sex? Instead of advising other people on joining, why don't you offer your ass to get fucked?Oh dear, has it come this far that we cannot recognize a joke when it jumps up and bites you?

And I am certainly no racist (actually there is only one race: human) , having a Thai GF for over a year now.

Indian group sex is well documented: did you ever hear of the temple complex of Khajuraho? No? Have a look at 'The Indian Temple Of Sex' youtube video at.

http://youtu.be/-kweTS6ROhw

Peace and love brother!

Wolvenvacht
06-26-12, 20:34
Wolvenvacht, Fon Tok,

Besides all the useful advice. Did somebody realize that the original request from One Wing Low was posted here on 01. 03. 2006? The info might come a bit late for his visit.I noticed it too late Giotto. It seems the links on the forum are all screwed up, with very old posts showing up when you click on any link.

Everytime I add a post, I am magically transferred to the oldest post in that section of the forum. Really annoying but probably just a matter of mai pen rai.

LawrenceCK
06-26-12, 20:46
Do guys have any info or tips about this bar in Bangkok.

http://thailand.adultsearch.com/bangkok/girlie-bar-bar-of-prostitution/tequila-pub-bar/13

My nice will be visiting Thailand.

Thanks

Giotto
06-27-12, 04:34
I noticed it too late Giotto. It seems the links on the forum are all screwed up, with very old posts showing up when you click on any link.

Everytime I add a post, I am magically transferred to the oldest post in that section of the forum. Really annoying but probably just a matter of mai pen rai.Wolvenvacht,

I heard about that phenomenon. But never experienced it by myself.

Jackson has some issues with this website right now, let's hope that he will be able to fix them.

Anyway - still useful advice you added. Thanks.

Giotto
http://www.livingstones.co.th

Wolvenvacht
06-27-12, 06:51
Do guys have any info or tips about this bar in Bangkok.

http://thailand.adultsearch.com/bangkok/girlie-bar-bar-of-prostitution/tequila-pub-bar/13

My nice will be visiting Thailand.

ThanksYour niece Is going to Thailand? I thought all the young western women went to Kenia and the older ones to Turkey?

That bar looks like any other run-of-the-mill bar in that area. Some nights you might pick up a stunning FL there and on other nights there is nothing but dogs.

PinkPearl
06-27-12, 21:52
Are there any experts on Asian or Thai culture here, now that OTH is gone?

I was wondering if you could comment on the following opinion:

"The West is not catching up with Asia, that is completely untrue. For one, the culture of Thailand, especially with regard to sex, is extremely different from the rest of Asia. In Asia, you do not have school kids getting into prostitution, except Thailand. In Asia, you do not have college age girls posting on websites advertising themselves as sugar-babies, except Thailand. Asia, except Thailand, is remarkably conservative and any girl caught doing any of those things is severely ostracized and rejected, even by their own families. If they were to do it, it would have to be driven completely underground and very deeply underground at that. What you said is untrue."

Col Law
06-28-12, 09:19
Is it just me, but since being back here in LOS have not been getting old bank notes, there nearly always crisp, are they printing a lot?

Chill Out
06-28-12, 09:42
PinkPearl, where does that come from?

It doesn't sound correct. Just think of the Philippines. China also has millions of prostitutes, although it doesn't have that reputation. I reckon prostitution is huge all over Asia really, just like it used to be in the West only 100 years ago. The quote also makes it sound like it's normal and accepted to be a hooker in Thailand, and it's not, most girls do not tell their families.

Tony Hoeprano
06-28-12, 11:24
I would venture to say that straight and narrow Thai girls coming from good families are more conservative than Western culture. I can't even meet my GF's dad because we're not engaged and also my occupation isn't the most prestigious LOL.

I just think Thailand has a reputation because a lot of it is geared toward the western sex tourists.

Gangles
06-28-12, 12:33
Pink Pearl,

There is usually a great deal of difference between perception and reality.

When you give examples, such as Thai schoolgirls and prostitution, I immediately think of Japan, where it is very common.

In most western countries, the number of prostitutes per head of population is far higher than for any Asian country.

I live in a small town in Australia. Every day, in my local paper, I will find at least half a page of ads by prostitutes. We have a legal brothel in town. At any time, night or day, I can pick up the phone and organise sex of any kind, heterosexual, homosexual, little boys, little girls. Phone sex, lap dances.

As Thailand has its centers for P4P in Pattaya and Bangkok, so do cities in Australia, at Kings Cross, St Kilda etc. The biggest sex tour in the world is in Australia. It is the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, and it is supported by government. Front page headlines with the opening of a new, super-brothel, with hundreds of rooms, priced at $270 per hour. 24 hour operation. Asians are amateurs in comparison.

There are 400, 000 registered prostitutes in Germany, and who knows how many unregistered.

So my perception is that prostitution in western countries is far more pervasive than in any Asian country. On the basis of prostitutes per capita.

G

NicFrenchy
06-28-12, 13:40
I would venture to say that straight and narrow Thai girls coming from good families are more conservative than Western culture. I can't even meet my GF's dad because we're not engaged and also my occupation isn't the most prestigious LOL.

I just think Thailand has a reputation because a lot of it is geared toward the western sex tourists.I think she does not want to introduce you to Daddy because:

1. She has already a promised Thai BF.

2. She's just with you now and don't plan on keeping you in the future.

3. She already hinted to Daddy that she may date a Farang and the look on his face said it all: NO, NO and NO

Crazy4Thai
06-28-12, 15:06
Are there any experts on Asian or Thai culture here, now that OTH is gone?

I was wondering if you could comment on the following opinion:

"The West is not catching up with Asia, that is completely untrue. For one, the culture of Thailand, especially with regard to sex, is extremely different from the rest of Asia. In Asia, you do not have school kids getting into prostitution, except Thailand. In Asia, you do not have college age girls posting on websites advertising themselves as sugar-babies, except Thailand. Asia, except Thailand, is remarkably conservative and any girl caught doing any of those things is severely ostracized and rejected, even by their own families. If they were to do it, it would have to be driven completely underground and very deeply underground at that. What you said is untrue."I'm no expert but I think I've learned a few things in my 6 years here in Thailand. Based on my own Asian mongering and what I see on other Asian ISG forums and surfing Asian Craig'slist sites, I think prostitution is much more in the open than what I saw in the US. I've not really mongered in Europe so my view is admittedly limited. But in Asia, Thailand is not so different I think. Want a sugar baby in Singapore? PI? Indo? Cambodia? Viet Nam? Hong Kong? Take your pick man!

Duniawala
06-28-12, 17:56
"The West is not catching up with Asia, that is completely untrue.Not sure what you meant by that. You have double negative, thereby meaning the West is catching up to Asia. Well although the boundaries are slowly breaking down in Asia as they modernize, it is still far away from the Western values.

As to Thailand, it is an anomaly in the region. All Asian countries have a high rate of prostitution, but only in Thailand it is openly traded. And somehow, it is seen acceptable (at least on the surface). In India there are designated red light areas like Geylang in Singapore but the concept of GFE in these countries is rarely undertaken. Just my 2 cents.

Mr Enternational
06-28-12, 18:44
As to Thailand, it is an anomaly in the region. All Asian countries have a high rate of prostitution, but only in Thailand it is openly traded. And somehow, it is seen acceptable (at least on the surface). In India there are designated red light areas like Geylang in Singapore but the concept of GFE in these countries is rarely undertaken. Just my 2 cents.I also think that is the difference. In virtually any place on earth you can find somewhere to stick your dick into some paid pussy. But the GFE tenants (such as being seen in public going to dinner, beach, etc) of places like Thailand, PI, and Brazil lead people to think there is more paid sex going on in those places. Whenever a woman mentions that there are a lot of hookers in Thailand I tell them that there are hookers everywhere. Then they say there are more in Thailand. I say a guy can only stick his dick into one at a time so what does it matter how many there are. That usually shuts them up.

Tony Hoeprano
06-29-12, 02:10
I think she does not want to introduce you to Daddy because:

1. She has already a promised Thai BF.

2. She's just with you now and don't plan on keeping you in the future.

3. She already hinted to Daddy that she may date a Farang and the look on his face said it all: NO, NO and NOHaha. Maybe you're on to something. Truth be told, if push came to shove I could meet him, she's often suggested that I clean up my act. What she has insisted on was not unreasonable.

Fwiw, he's an ex cop who was fired for losing a large amount of money. Anyways. Today is my cheat day. I'm off to Dunkin Donuts. Yeeeehaw!

Daddy07
06-29-12, 11:17
I live in a small town in Australia. Every day, in my local paper, I will find at least half a page of ads by prostitutes. We have a legal brothel in town. At any time, night or day, I can pick up the phone and organise sex of any kind, heterosexual, homosexual, little boys, little girls. Phone sex, lap dances.

Are you saying that P4P sex with children is legal, or at least widely available, in Australia?

That I can't believe.

Rick666
06-30-12, 04:05
Dear Sirs,

Just arrived yesterday and checked out the talent at Gullivers And Hillary.

Both places were filled with customers and some nice girls at Gullivers.

I liked the girls@Hillary Better and there was a nice band.

I'm staying around the corner of Lollipop and I'm thinking of checking out the early shift.

V Lenin
06-30-12, 06:17
Pink Pearl,

There is usually a great deal of difference between perception and reality. <snip

As Thailand has its centers for P4P in Pattaya and Bangkok, so do cities in Australia, at Kings Cross, St Kilda etc. The biggest sex tour in the world is in Australia. It is the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, and it is supported by government. Front page headlines with the opening of a new, super-brothel, with hundreds of rooms, priced at $270 per hour. 24 hour operation. Asians are amateurs in comparison.

<snip

GFunny you should talk about the difference between perception and reality. Because whatever Australia you live in, it isn't the same one I live in, that's for sure.

Let's iron a few things out:

Firstly, yes, I have no doubt your local paper has a half a page of ad from prostitutes. But I do not believe for a moment you can organise P4P with children by one phone call. If you can, it certainly isn't through legal means, and I hope the law finds you and you have a long and brutal time in prison.

Secondly, the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is NOT a sex tour! It's a Pride March! There is a world of difference, but being from a small town, you probably don't know the difference, do you.

Thirdly, the brothel of which you speak will not have "hundreds of rooms". It will have 40 rooms and 21 waiting rooms. That's. 61 rooms. Only 2/3rds are for bookings. It'll be 24 hours, but they won't be alone in that aspect. It will be the biggest in Aus, but far from the biggest in the world.

Finally, it's been years since I was in Kings Cross (it is a dirty shithole) , so I can't directly comment. But, St Kilda is far from the hotbed of P4P action it may have once been. Apart from the streetwalkers, which plod action has whittled the number down some what, there is but ONE legal brothel in St Kilda, perhaps 2 or 3 illegal rub and tugs (not telling you where they are either) , zero strip clubs, and 3 adult bookstores. Hardly Nana Plaza, is it?

In fact, if I was going to look for some P4P action, St Kilda would be the last place I would go.

Run Mann
06-30-12, 15:30
Below is an inspirational letter written by a Falang to an advice columnist (similar to Dear Abby letters). He wants foreigners who're looking for good Thai brides to know that there're some good (but expensive) ones out there. The advisor's response follows his letter.

I read your column every week and enjoy your comments to your posters. You have a great sense of humor! I must be in a small minority however, because I don't have anything to complain about. I am married to a Thai angel who is everything I ever dreamed of. I met her online, and when I first started writing to her she said 'I am not a bar girl! If that's what you're looking for, get lost! ' I had a feeling right then, that I was heading in the right direction. After reading so many sad stories from other farang gents, I feel really blessed! My wife is a tenured school teacher in a government school. She is attractive, intelligient (sic) , good with money, a great cook and a passionate lover! Needless to say, her parents drove a hard bargain when it came to negotiating the sin sot, but she was worth every baht. We're getting ready to build a little house in Selaphum and I'm looking forward to many wonderful years with my little angel and her sweet family as well. I hope my letter offers a little hope to those fellas who are wondering if there really is someone out there for them.

Dave.

Dear Dave,

It is indeed nice to read of successful marriages between foreigners and Thais, as I generally only hear of the disasters. So your wife is a school teacher, I see. Get her to go over some spellings for you each morning, my Petal. It is 'intelligent' not 'intelligient'. Yes, you can find your soul mate through on-line dating, but you must be very careful and not commit to anything before meeting your angel. That reminds me of the book by Mike Smith called Bangkok Angel. Worth a read by all foreigners who are wondering about mixed marriages. By the way, actually I am against the concept of the sin sot, unless there is a similar return if the marriage fails. A wife is not a commodity to be bought, sold or traded.

Gangles
06-30-12, 16:05
Hello VL,

Thanks for your comments.

However, I note that you did not challenge the main premise that there is more prostitution in Australia than in any Asian country.

Do you agree or disagree.

In my little town, a developer wanted to build a brothel. The townspeople protested. Demonstrations, sit ins, presentations to mayor, and both members of parliament.

To no avail.

The brothel went ahead with government consent.

Yet Australians castigate asian countries for their perceived roles as sex destinations and rampant prostitution.

A couple of years ago, I came across, and confronted, a delegation of stone faced Australian feminists in Angeles City. They had gone there to clear up the prostitution business. When I set out the basic information about prostitution in Australia, and suggested that if prostitution is such a blot on society, they should fix up their own country first, before they come to fix up some other country. They realized that they were being hypocrites, and they packed up and went home.

A small blow struck for freedom.

G

Funny you should talk about the difference between perception and reality. Because whatever Australia you live in, it isn't the same one I live in, that's for sure.

Let's iron a few things out:

Firstly, yes, I have no doubt your local paper has a half a page of ad from prostitutes. But I do not believe for a moment you can organise P4P with children by one phone call. If you can, it certainly isn't through legal means, and I hope the law finds you and you have a long and brutal time in prison.

Secondly, the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is NOT a sex tour! It's a Pride March! There is a world of difference, but being from a small town, you probably don't know the difference, do you.

Thirdly, the brothel of which you speak will not have "hundreds of rooms". It will have 40 rooms and 21 waiting rooms. That's. 61 rooms. Only 2/3rds are for bookings. It'll be 24 hours, but they won't be alone in that aspect. It will be the biggest in Aus, but far from the biggest in the world.

Finally, it's been years since I was in Kings Cross (it is a dirty shithole) , so I can't directly comment. But, St Kilda is far from the hotbed of P4P action it may have once been. Apart from the streetwalkers, which plod action has whittled the number down some what, there is but ONE legal brothel in St Kilda, perhaps 2 or 3 illegal rub and tugs (not telling you where they are either) , zero strip clubs, and 3 adult bookstores. Hardly Nana Plaza, is it?

In fact, if I was going to look for some P4P action, St Kilda would be the last place I would go.

PinkPearl
07-01-12, 22:38
Is there a honeymoon phase guys go through when new to Thailand?

Then after a few years or a decade or two, when their eyes are finally open, it's like the all too familiar marriage blues?

LittleBigMan
07-02-12, 02:57
Is there a honeymoon phase guys go through when new to Thailand?

Then after a few years or a decade or two, when their eyes are finally open, it's like the all too familiar marriage blues?Thailand is no different than anyhere else in the world regarding marriage! The grass never stays green!

LBM

PinkPearl
07-02-12, 06:00
Thailand's brilliant anti-smoking ads with "cute kids":

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-on/cute-kids-cigarettes-thailand-anti-smoking-campaign-goes-191902989.html

Mackin
07-02-12, 21:21
Brilliant ad. Really makes you think about what you are doing to yourself.

PinkPearl
07-07-12, 03:32
Forget Thailand if you love girls who love kissing, especially French kissing.

Your chances are low of finding any in Bangkok who will want to do any extended sessions of this sort, let alone an hour or two.

IME with dozens of ladies, not men or katoys, mostly street walking indies, in visiting BKK 24 months since 07.

Maybe go to Brazil or try France instead. I know Canadian girls are into it.

Thai girls would far rather give you a massage, a BBBJ or even fuck you without a condom than make out.

Weird, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is an Asian thing.

BTW the usual Thai "kiss" is like a face hug, cheek to cheek.

Luvpuss
07-07-12, 22:40
Forget Thailand if you love girls who love kissing, especially French kissing.

Your chances are low of finding any in Bangkok who will want to do any extended sessions of this sort, let alone an hour or two.

IME with dozens of ladies, not men or katoys, mostly street walking indies, in visiting BKK 24 months since 07.

Maybe go to Brazil or try France instead. I know Canadian girls are into it.

Thai girls would far rather give you a massage, a BBBJ or even fuck you without a condom than make out.

Weird, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is an Asian thing.

BTW the usual Thai "kiss" is like a face hug, cheek to cheek.I have found just the opposite. I have really never met a non kisser. Maybe one out of 100.

Maybe you need to brush your teeth and use some listaline

Luvpuss
07-07-12, 22:43
dear sirs,

just arrived yesterday and checked out the talent at gullivers and hillary.

both places were filled with customers and some nice girls at gullivers.

i liked the girls@hillary better and there was a nice band.

i'm staying around the corner of lollipop and i'm thinking of checking out the early shift.go to lollipop!

they have some cute girls.

i was in bkk last week and went 3 times. i found it better than [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) and dr. bj. i ended up fucking all 3 in the booth. 1,100 for bbbj and fs.

PinkPearl
07-08-12, 05:09
I have found just the opposite. I have really never met a non kisser. Maybe one out of 100.

Maybe you need to brush your teeth and use some listalineWhat is listaline? I take very good care of myself orally, brush my teeth & tongue immediately after any meal or beverage, use mouthwash before getting anywhere near a girl, see a professional dental hygenist for cleaning every 1-3 months, get them polished regularly, and practice daily flossing & use of soft picks & sulca brush. I also use lipstick, er lip balm, to keep my lips soft, sweet smelling and shiny.

IME also very few TGs are a "non kisser", as they are almost always up for at least a single open mouthed kiss, but that wasn't what I said or was talking about, was it?

Could it be because I am usually over twice their age? Unattractive or ugly in their estimation? But in Canada pretty SYTs haven't had an issue with enthusiasticly making out with me, so why would TGs of equivalent looks & age be different IME? Random variation? Pure luck of the draw? Difference in cultures? Different ways of kissing?

I doubt it is that I pay them so much more than their usual ST rate.

Needless to say, since I find so few that are into kissing, with some experience, passion & savoir-faire, the ones that do are keepers.

I'd also think the ladies I am not interested in, who are average at best in looks, may be more enthusiastic about mouth to mouth encounters of the first kind. Maybe these are the ones your stats are based on?

OTOH perhaps you are a young kid who looks like Justin Bieber, a middle aged Brad Pitt type, TGs are impressed with your Dan Juan moves, or you are a member of the 444 club.

All in all, ATM & all things considered, till I see some convincing evidence to the contrary, I'm sticking with my theory that TGs are not nearly as much into Western style smooching as Western peoples are. At least in the street walking sex worker business.

Amjeck
07-08-12, 05:42

Weird, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is an Asian thing.You find this more in the younger girls. Pick them a bit older and they'll all kiss you!

BionicMan
07-08-12, 10:50
What is listaline?Listerine, that is

LittleBigMan
07-08-12, 11:09
PinkPearl,

Don't know what to tell you. You seem to be doing all the right things? I myself have had good luck with the DFK / GFE 9 out of 10 times from good looking to bad looking fat and skinny. I like to swap that spit with the best of them tongue action that reminds me of the movie Alien. When I'm on top missionary I get my tongue going if it was a sword fight. The best of them is when they give you DFK, DGC, DFS.

Well, maybe better luck in the future?

LBM

Luvpuss
07-08-12, 13:39
Listerine, that isYou must have never heard a Thai girl say it.

BionicMan
07-08-12, 13:41
You must have never heard a Thai girl say it.Nevertheless somebody asked What listaline is.

Now we wait for a Thai girl to ask here what listerine is LOL

Luvpuss
07-08-12, 13:52
Nevertheless somebody asked What listaline is.

Now we wait for a Thai girl to ask here what listerine is LOLDo you listen to them? I have to explain it.

You stay in a hotel loom.

You go to a lestaurant.

Their r comes out like an l.

Listen up next time.

Sammon
07-08-12, 14:30
I have found just the opposite. I have really never met a non kisser. Maybe one out of 100.

Maybe you need to brush your teeth and use some listalineThere are different things going on in a girl's mind when it comes to kissing.

Western romances starts with kissing and proceeds step by step till she lets you into her pants. Even here there are girls who kiss the moment you are together and ends up in sex quickly. Asian girls are culturally not into kissing. Public affectionate kissing is not in their culture. Sex is mainly take your undergarments, stick it in, and once the guy is done it is over. No total naked sex. Kissing and naked sex, DATY etc, they learned from western men. There are married couple who never kissed open mouth.

As for P4P girls young novices do not like to kiss. Mainly because they never experienced it. Once you teach them the pleasure of it they kiss. Especially in the act of sex you kiss them.

Regular brushing is good before and after meals. Listerine is alcohol based. It just masks underlying odor just like cologne or perfume.

Many girls think kissing open mouth causes diseases. Whilte it is true lot safer than BB sex which most girls are open to.

Personally I would not like to kiss P4P girls continuously. That is reserved for regular girlfriends.

BionicMan
07-08-12, 17:38
Do you listen to them? I have to explain it.

You stay in a hotel loom.

You go to a lestaurant.

Their are comes out like an l.

Listen up next time.You light and me know it.

Chill Out
07-08-12, 18:35
I'm looking for some ADD medication to boost focus once in a while when working on something heavy.

I did some research, amphetamine-like drugs such as Ritalin and Adderall aren't readily available in Thailand, even from my usual pharmacy in Patpong where they do have Ambien etc. I guess this is too controlled due to the yaba epidemic. Correct me if I'm wrong and let me know if you have a source.

As an alternative, I've thought about looking for Provigil (Modafinil). Is that available somewhere in BKK?

Failing that, does anyone have experience importing the above into the country (purchasing on online pharmacies)?

PM if necessary.

Duniawala
07-08-12, 18:50
I'm looking for some ADD medication to boost focus once in a while when working on something heavy.

I did some research, amphetamine-like drugs such as Ritalin and Adderall aren't readily available in Thailand, even from my usual pharmacy in Patpong where they do have Ambien etc. I guess this is too controlled due to the yaba epidemic. Correct me if I'm wrong and let me know if you have a source.

As an alternative, I've thought about looking for Provigil (Modafinil). Is that available somewhere in BKK?

Failing that, does anyone have experience importing the above into the country (purchasing on online pharmacies)?

PM if necessary.Viagra and Kamagra I can understand. But Ritalin? I realize you have a need of these medicines, but asking them on a sex forum? Next, we will have a query whether a Toyota is better Dodge and where to get it for cheapest in BKK. Can we please keep this forum to sex related issues. But if there are any doctors on board, please feel to PM him.

Chill Out
07-08-12, 19:22
This is the general thread and there are many guys who live in BKK who can be helpful on different issues. Every forum has a 'general' thread where whatever off topic chit-chat is posted, this is ours. Yes, when I feel like buying a car in BKK I'll ask for tips here as well because I know exactly who to trust on this forum from reading it often. I don't want to go post this on another forum where I might be following the suggestions of their local Harold444 and waste my time on a fool's errand.

I don't see what's the big deal. If anything, what clutters this thread are the endless "but this is a sex forum" whining posts from the self-appointed forum police. Let people discuss whatever they want in General, don't read it if you are not interested.

Luvpuss
07-09-12, 18:45
What is listaline? I take very good care of myself orally, brush my teeth & tongue immediately after any meal or beverage, use mouthwash before getting anywhere near a girl, see a professional dental hygenist for cleaning every 1-3 months, get them polished regularly, and practice daily flossing & use of soft picks & sulca brush. I also use lipstick, er lip balm, to keep my lips soft, sweet smelling and shiny.

IME also very few TGs are a "non kisser", as they are almost always up for at least a single open mouthed kiss, but that wasn't what I said or was talking about, was it?

Could it be because I am usually over twice their age? Unattractive or ugly in their estimation? But in Canada pretty SYTs haven't had an issue with enthusiasticly making out with me, so why would TGs of equivalent looks & age be different IME? Random variation? Pure luck of the draw? Difference in cultures? Different ways of kissing?

I doubt it is that I pay them so much more than their usual ST rate.

Needless to say, since I find so few that are into kissing, with some experience, passion & savoir-faire, the ones that do are keepers.

I'd also think the ladies I am not interested in, who are average at best in looks, may be more enthusiastic about mouth to mouth encounters of the first kind. Maybe these are the ones your stats are based on?

OTOH perhaps you are a young kid who looks like Justin Bieber, a middle aged Brad Pitt type, TGs are impressed with your Dan Juan moves, or you are a member of the 444 club.

All in all, ATM & all things considered, till I see some convincing evidence to the contrary, I'm sticking with my theory that TGs are not nearly as much into Western style smooching as Western peoples are. At least in the street walking sex worker business.Sounds like your hygiene is good. :)
Sorry. I know I can be an AH.

I am very old so it is not age.

Maybe I just lucky with it. They actually seem to like to kiss me. I think they feel they are giving an old dude a thrill.

If you are P4P, next time just throw it into the negotiations. It may be like BBBJ. They might not do it if you do not ask.

Luvpuss
07-09-12, 18:51
You light and me know it.HAHA. I like it when they ask if I am lich "rich".

Luvpuss
07-09-12, 18:54
PinkPearl,

Don't know what to tell you. You seem to be doing all the right things? I myself have had good luck with the DFK / GFE 9 out of 10 times from good looking to bad looking fat and skinny. I like to swap that spit with the best of them tongue action that reminds me of the movie Alien. When I'm on top missionary I get my tongue going if it was a sword fight. The best of them is when they give you DFK, DGC, DFS.

Well, maybe better luck in the future?

LBMIf you eat the pussy and exchange rim jobs prior to DFK, it adds a little spice.

NicFrenchy
07-10-12, 02:39
Can we please keep this forum to sex related issues.In the General thread? Who would go looking for sex there? H444?

Tony Hoeprano
07-10-12, 04:07
Its been my experience that Thai broads are into kissing just as much as western broads. I think if they like you, they'll be much more responsive. But then again that's pretty much sound logic, guys on here would be more responsive kissing a hot girl rather than a street junkie with Meth mouth LOL.

OTOH, my experiences may differ from others as I'm quite hansum hehe.

LittleBigMan
07-10-12, 04:58
If you eat the pussy and exchange rim jobs prior to DFK, it adds a little spice.Oh, its like going to Baskin Robbins and having 31 choices?

LBM

NicFrenchy
07-10-12, 04:59
Its been my experience that Thai broads are into kissing just as much as western broads. I think if they like you, they'll be much more responsive. But then again that's pretty much sound logic, guys on here would be more responsive kissing a hot girl rather than a street junkie with Meth mouth LOL.

OTOH, my experiences may differ from others as I'm quite hansum hehe.If you have facial hair like a moustache, beard, goatee = no kisses for you

Wolvenvacht
07-10-12, 07:37
If you have facial hair like a moustache, beard, goatee = no kisses for youA kiss from a man without a moustache is like eating your morning egg without salt.

My Thai GF is very much into kissing and I have a nice moustache.

Ixgzca
07-10-12, 14:30
If you have facial hair like a moustache, beard, goatee = no kisses for youI've got a full beard and moustache. Thai girls love it. They touch it, rub their face against it and they kiss me all the time.
I think the earlier poster was spot on. If they are in to you (or at least in a good enough mood to pretend they are in to you), they will kiss you. If not then you just have to settle for BJs and boom boom...lol.

Member #4698
07-10-12, 15:01
I've got a full beard and moustache. Thai girls love it.I don't doubt your experiences, but they just don't jive with mine. In all my experiences with Thai girls, I have found they just don't like facial hair. I used to sport a short growth, but I cleaned up and got rid of it after my 2nd trip to LOS back in '91. There were just too many complaints and negative comments like "Oh, it scratches." Things like that. I enjoy DFK as much as anyone, so for me, being clean shaven is just as important for punting as showering, wearing clean clothes and fresh breath. Thai girls are very big on cleanliness and hygiene. They consider a beard as being not very clean. I think you can get away with it a lot more in the Philippines where girls seem to not care as much.

My maxim is, I shave so you shave. I want to see your pretty clean pussy and perhaps I will kiss you there. Fortunately, most Thai girls I have known are into shaving their pussy. I wish they would advise their Chinese sisters of the benefits.

Tony Hoeprano
07-10-12, 17:50
Its been my experience firsthand that Thais. Make that Asian girls in general prefer clean cut dudes. However, I think a 5 oclock shadow is ok, in fact they think its sexy in that it reminds them of Brad Pitt in flight club. I'd be willing to say Ix's beard is clean cut like Sean Connery or brad pitt's shadow. Something like that.

Good looking Thai girls usually don't go for guys with unkempt beards with pieces of McDonalds cornpie stuck in it LOL

Ixgzca
07-10-12, 19:16
Its been my experience firsthand that Thais. Make that Asian girls in general prefer clean cut dudes. However, I think a 5 oclock shadow is ok, in fact they think its sexy in that it reminds them of Brad Pitt in flight club. I'd be willing to say Ix's beard is clean cut like Sean Connery or brad pitt's shadow. Something like that.

Good looking Thai girls usually don't go for guys with unkempt beards with pieces of McDonalds cornpie stuck in it LOLIn my dealings, most Asians find it sexy. Only my barber (a youngish Thai woman) has told me that she prefers when I am clean shaven. I've been told on many occasions not to trim it and let it be . I'm definitely not like this Brad Pitt but, I keep a full beard somewhat like the other guy but a little longer. There are times when I grow it out quite a bit and I notice no drop in attention from the ladies.

NicFrenchy
07-11-12, 02:44
I've got a full beard and moustache. Thai girls love it. They touch it, rub their face against it and they kiss me all the time.

I think the earlier poster was spot on. If they are in to you (or at least in a good enough mood to pretend they are in to you) , they will kiss you. If not then you just have to settle for BJs and boom boom. LOL.I used to think the same when I was only dealing with Hookers (and even then, many commented negatively on my trimmed beard). Once I started to go more on the non P4P side, it is obvious that girls Love a clean shaven man. I would let my beard grow for a few days and they would complain that it hurts "jep", but when I shave, they just love to caress my face and put their face against it.

Maybe your experience is different, but I found that a girl may be curious and attracted by a beard at first (let's face it, Thai men have no hair) they get bored of it quickly.

On the other hand, I got a lot of grief from non P4P girls when I asked them to wax / shave their arms, backs and legs LOL

LittleBigMan
07-11-12, 02:57
Reality Check!

How many of us can really truly grow a decent mustache or beard that looks like the picture on the left that was shown? If you ask a Thai women because they never want to be confrontational they will just say things like up to you! But like most women in the end once they got you want to change you! Another thought many of you who think they like it as long as you are paying for it they don't have much of a choice its just business to them! Just like you being fat, bald, and even stinky in general its begins and ends with the $$$$. It isn't sexy unless you look like the guy on the left!

When it comes to clean cut dudes I agree but I'm undecided when it comes to some Thais, I've seen many girls working at a very popular go go in Pattaya with their husbands or boyfriend and I wonder? Are they ugly (who am I to talk) just my opinion but I look at them, their hair seem unwashed, teeth rotting, etc. The end of the day I can go home, look in the mirror (if it doesn't crack again) and feel pretty good about myself after what I have seen?

LBM

LittleBigMan
07-11-12, 03:07
I used to think the same when I was only dealing with Hookers (and even then, many commented negatively on my trimmed beard). Once I started to go more on the non P4P side, it is obvious that girls Love a clean shaven man. I would let my beard grow for a few days and they would complain that it hurts "jep", but when I shave, they just love to caress my face and put their face against it.

Maybe your experience is different, but I found that a girl may be curious and attracted by a beard at first (let's face it, Thai men have no hair) they get bored of it quickly.

On the other hand, I got a lot of grief from non P4P girls when I asked them to wax / shave their arms, backs and legs LOLThat's what happens when you go to the zoo for your pussy LOL.

A few months back I got a call while I was on my bike. I pull over to take the call, while talking I noticed a white skin cutie looking at me sitting outside a massage establishment. After the call, I walked up and ask if she does oil massage she said yes so I decided to give it a test run of a hour. After a quick shower and she didn't protest me being naked on the mat. I knew I was in for some extras. Massage wasn't up to par for my standards and little teasing? But I did get the extra's but while I was on top I wanted her legs on my shoulder while I raised them LBM went limp, for such a cutie and white skin she had more hair on her legs than I and that was a turn off. Trying to lick her legs was like trying to lick sandpaper?

LBM

Ixgzca
07-11-12, 05:03
I used to think the same when I was only dealing with Hookers (and even then, many commented negatively on my trimmed beard). Once I started to go more on the non P4P side, it is obvious that girls Love a clean shaven man. I would let my beard grow for a few days and they would complain that it hurts "jep", but when I shave, they just love to caress my face and put their face against it.Sorry about that Nic. I thought it would be a given that I'm not talking about hookers...lol. I should be more descriptive. Regular Asian non-working girls have preferred my beard. What a working girl says she likes or dislikes about me has no bearing in my mind. They just tell you what you want to hear.

Ixgzca
07-11-12, 05:07
Reality Check!

How many of us can really truly grow a decent mustache or beard that looks like the picture on the left that was shown?This is possible for anyone who has a full face of hair. Just trim it down to the desired dimensions. Of course if a person's facial hair grows in patches then this won't work.

Member #4387
07-11-12, 06:20
I myself have sometimes, and with great success, grew myself a goatee. And mostly I shave every2-3 days or sth. Almost never can the girls find me cleanshaven (not in face, hehe). I have never heard any complaints from them. In fact women tends to enjoy my goatee scrub when I give them a DATY session. I keep my goatee hair not to long so it keeps its stiffness and when rubbing their vaginaarea with it the women tends to enjoy themselves (if they act or not I would not know but sometimes you can tell from the juices produced and I learned somewhere that it is difficult to act and then produce pussylemonade).

Just my experience.

BionicMan
07-11-12, 07:41
What a working girl says she likes or dislikes about me has no bearing in my mind. They just tell you what you want to hear.Nevertheless they might not like a man with a beard so their service might be "just about". True we pay them, but how many times have we seen WG staying away from certain customers, for a right or wrong reason?

Oldian
07-11-12, 08:40

Good looking Thai girls usually don't go for guys with unkempt beards with pieces of McDonalds cornpie stuck in it LOLI usually don't go for Thai girls with unkempt pussies with pieces of McDonalds cornpie stuck in them, although now and then the stray one does seem to turn up in my bed.

Mr Enternational
07-11-12, 10:12
On the other hand, I got a lot of grief from non P4P girls when I asked them to wax / shave their arms, backs and legs LOLI have a University student in BKK with more hair on her legs and twat than a grizzly bear. But of course I'm not fool enough to say anything to her about it.

NicFrenchy
07-11-12, 10:36
I have a University student in BKK with more hair on her legs and twat than a grizzly bear. But of course I'm not fool enough to say anything to her about it.Why not? Affraid she could leave you? (yes, that could be the case).

Thing is, Thai guys don't give a damn about wether a girl is hairy or not so the girls never bothered and I think it's not in their culture to wax. It makes me laugh that all girls shave their armpits but would leave a moustache or hair on their arms and legs.

I have hair and always playfully joke with girls that if they remove the hair, they would look whiter. If you use a cream, it does not hurt and goes away in the shower. Surprisingly, many girls accepted and after caressing their own hairless arms and legs, loved it!

Mr Enternational
07-11-12, 11:12
Why not? Affraid she could leave you? (yes, that could be the case).

Thing is, Thai guys don't give a damn about wether a girl is hairy or not so the girls never bothered and I think it's not in their culture to wax. It makes me laugh that all girls shave their armpits but would leave a moustache or hair on their arms and legs.Now that you mention it, said chick does have a moustache as well. Seriously. WTF.

Mackin
07-14-12, 18:43
Guys, I need some of your execellent advise. I will be in Thailand in Janurary and need a place to to spend a few days just to change the scenery. I have been to Pattaya, BKK, Chang Mai, and Phuket. I am thinking of maybe Ko Sumoi, Udon, Hua Hin, Kuala Lampur or Pheon Phen. I will be looking to spend some time with different ladies. I have looked at these places both here on ISG and other sites. Even went to the book store to read about each.

So my question to those who are actually familar with these places, what would you recommend. I would like some sight seeing with pussy available when needed.

Thanks in advance and I will also try to keep up to date on the different sights daily.

Member #4698
07-14-12, 20:05
I will be in Thailand in January and need a place to spend a few days just to change the scenery. I have been to Pattaya, BKK, Chang Mai, and Phuket. I am thinking of maybe Koh Sumui, Udon, Hua Hin, Kuala Lampur or Phnom Penh. I will be looking to spend some time with different ladies. I would like some sightseeing with pussy available when needed.Pussy is available in a lot of places. But the list of possibilities narrows down to a few when you factor in your requirements of some sightseeing (cultural and or natural) and relative short distance from BKK (time constraint).

Phnom Penh is a real good 3 – 5 day excursion. Kind of like a mini BKK (temples, palaces, museums, markets). Reasonable prices, a lot of bars with some good women, sightseeing, good food, and real close to BKK.

Hong Kong or Macau is another good choice. Great women, very interesting modern city (HKG), old world colonial charm plus five star modern casinos (Macau), great food (HKG & Macau), but on the expensive side. Relatively close to BKK.

Koh Samui. Real nice beaches with a small but adequate bar scene. Nothing like Pattaya or even Phuket. If you want a different Thai beach excursion than what you have aready experienced, with some girls at night, this is a good choice.

AC. A hell of a lot of cheap GFE Filipina pussy. Not much sightseeing. It is all about the girls. Direct flights from BKK.

There are other possibilities, like Ko Chang (very good beaches, but limited girl action) for example, but I think what I gave you above covers your best bets. You can't go wrong with any one of them.

Mr Enternational
07-15-12, 02:18
PP gets my vote. I did a 5 day there back in March. Took the bus to Siem Reap to see Angkor Wat. And everything is on the cheap

Fon Tok
07-15-12, 02:43
Guys, I need some of your execellent advise.

So my question to those who are actually familar with these places, what would you recommend. I would like some sight seeing with pussy available when needed.I like Hua Hin. It's not too big, there are lady bars, and the beach is pleasant.

It's easy to get there, too. Just catch a van from Victory Monument. Lots of inexpensive hotels. Good seafood.

NicFrenchy
07-15-12, 03:55
I like Hua Hin. It's not too big, there are lady bars, and the beach is pleasant.

It's easy to get there, too. Just catch a van from Victory Monument. Lots of inexpensive hotels. Good seafood.I agree, HH is good for a couple days and it's a nice change to Pattaya and BKK

Chill Out
07-15-12, 05:03
Isn't HH 4 or 5 hours away by car though? That's far for just a few days away.

Fon Tok
07-15-12, 05:06
Isn't HH 4 or 5 hours away by car though? That's far for just a few days away.By private car from central Bangkok about 1. 5 hours. By van a little over two hours. The train is a little over three hours.

Of course, if you leave at 3:30pm at the start of rush hour it could take longer!

Mackin
07-15-12, 16:04
Gentlemen, I thank you for your time and responces. NB, I am very well aquainted with AC. And will be there in October. HK is to expensive for this trip. So it looks like HH or PP is my best bet. I take it Udon would not be that great or at least near the top of the list.

Again thanks for your input. Maybe will get a chance to meet some of you in person.

PinkPearl
07-15-12, 23:29
PP gets my vote. I did a 5 day there back in March. Took the bus to Siem Reap to see Angkor Wat. And everything is on the cheapPP gets my vote for a number of reasons. Never been there & will never go.

Rodwint2
07-20-12, 20:36
Generally, does anyone know which credit cards DO NOT charge an additional service fee or charge when using your card in Thailand. I rarely use my cards there, but was surprised at the amount charged for "foreign" transactions. I used the card only for my hotel and tailor bills.

Also, in getting cash advances on credit cards (which I normally would not do except in an emergency) , are there any cards that have lower fees or charges? Is there a preferred institution or exchange that will give better rates or better service?

Member #4698
07-20-12, 21:21
Generally, does anyone know which credit cards DO NOT charge an additional service fee or charge when using your card in Thailand. I rarely use my cards there, but was surprised at the amount charged for "foreign" transactions. I used the card only for my hotel and tailor bills.

Also, in getting cash advances on credit cards (which I normally would not do except in an emergency) , are there any cards that have lower fees or charges? Is there a preferred institution or exchange that will give better rates or better service?Capital One. No fx transaction fees anywhere, no annual charges and a pretty good reward program.

American Express pre paid gift card has no fee on the first ATM withdrawal in every month up to $500. The prepaid card can be reloaded with funds from your checking account over the internet at any time with no charge. After the first withdrawal of the month you will be charged a few bucks for subsequent withdrawals, but I find it a handy back up and cheaper than cash advances from credit cards.

Rodwint2
07-21-12, 02:03
Capital One. No fx transaction fees anywhere, no annual charges and a pretty good reward program.

American Express pre paid gift card has no fee on the first ATM withdrawal in every month up to $500. The prepaid card can be reloaded with funds from your checking account over the internet at any time with no charge. After the first withdrawal of the month you will be charged a few bucks for subsequent withdrawals, but I find it a handy back up and cheaper than cash advances from credit cards.Thank you. Unusual for Capitol One, they seem to be the one who always finds any fee they can stick you with any time. That is one of the reasons I dropped them a couple of years ago, along with the fact that it had the highest interest rates for even folks who had credit scores above average.

Member #4698
07-21-12, 02:44
Thank you. Unusual for Capitol One, they seem to be the one who always finds any fee they can stick you with any time. That is one of the reasons I dropped them a couple of years ago, along with the fact that it had the highest interest rates for even folks who had credit scores above average.Having learned my lesson a long, long time ago, I always pay my credit card bills on time and in full. That way I avoid the high interest rates and penalties. Credit card debt is one of the worst ways to borrow money with the exception of those Zero interest 12 month balance transfers the card companies are always offering. But if you are late on a payment or fail to pay off the balance by the end of the zero interest rate grace year, they will really stick it to you. This is a real lucrative side of their business. But, I assure you Cap One has zero fees on FX transactions in Asia, Europe, and SA. I have been using their visa card abroad for many years and I think they are one of the better cards to carry.

If you don't like Capital One, check out the Chase Marriott Rewards card and Chase Intercontinental cards. They are zero FX transaction Fee Cards too. They have an annual fee which is waived the first year and entirely offset thereafter by a free voucher night at any one of their respective hotels worldwide, category 5 or less. If you qualify for their cards, they will entice you to sign up with 30, 000 to 50, 000 points bonus, which translates into two or three free nights depending on the hotel. It is not a bad deal.

The bottom line: never pay credit card FX transaction fees. They are a rip off. And always pay the credit card bill in total. Never let them charge you interest or late fees.

Jgm005
07-21-12, 04:06
I'll add my voice to Capital One. I have both the Mastercard and Visa brands from Cap One and have used them for years overseas with no fees of any sort. Like the other poster I always pay the bill in full and on time. I have an aversion to giving my money away for any kind of fee.

Thank you. Unusual for Capitol One, they seem to be the one who always finds any fee they can stick you with any time. That is one of the reasons I dropped them a couple of years ago, along with the fact that it had the highest interest rates for even folks who had credit scores above average.

Ira Johnson
08-01-12, 03:23
Hello gents.

I'm making a 10 day journey to Thailand in a couple weeks because I need to get out of Shanghai and because the flights are damn cheap.

Right now I am RTFFing and researching feverishly to choose a destination. On previous visits I've done Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Phangan, Koh Phi Phi.

I have three priorities on this trip:

Snorkeling.

Girls.

Substances (weed and shrooms)

Koh Phangan is great for the last one. Koh Phi Phi is good for the first and for weed. I know I will not find an all-in-one location, especially at my budget (I am looking at accommodations that are 1000 / night or less) but I am asking for the two baht of you seasoned thai hands.

This far I am leaning towards either returning to Koh Phangan (although the party scene in Haad Rin is becoming disgusting and overdone, I could stay at another beach and visit HR for the substances. But Girls, I do nto know.) , or somewhere with excellent snorkeling in the Andaman Sea (Right now I am considering Koh Kradan or Trang with a stop in Krabi to supply myself with the last priority. Assuming I can find it).

So, any suggestions? Anyone had good experience and advice to give on P4P on Koh Phangan or Trang? Any other bros also partake of the aforementioned substances and suggest where to go?

I've read the stories of the prosecution for drugs. So I want to be careful as I have in the past.

Ira

Wismar
08-01-12, 09:41
Does anybody know where to buy " Butea Superba " in BKK? Search results show only online shops, I prefer to buy from a herbal medicine shop.

Wismar

Luvpuss
08-01-12, 12:08
Hello gents.

I'm making a 10 day journey to Thailand in a couple weeks because I need to get out of Shanghai and because the flights are damn cheap.

Right now I am RTFFing and researching feverishly to choose a destination. On previous visits I've done Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Phangan, Koh Phi Phi.

Snorkeling.

Girls.

Koh Phangan is great for the last one. Koh Phi Phi is good for the first and for weed. I know I will not find an all-in-one location, especially at my budget (I am looking at accommodations that are 1000 / night or less) but I am asking for the two baht of you seasoned thai hands.

This far I am leaning towards either returning to Koh Phangan (although the party scene in Haad Rin is becoming disgusting and overdone, I could stay at another beach and visit HR for the substances. But Girls, I do nto know.) , or somewhere with excellent snorkeling in the Andaman Sea (Right now I am considering Koh Kradan or Trang with a stop in Krabi to supply myself with the last priority. Assuming I can find it).

So, any suggestions? Anyone had good experience and advice to give on P4P on Koh Phangan or Trang? Any other bros also partake of the aforementioned substances and suggest where to go?

I've read the stories of the prosecution for drugs. So I want to be careful as I have in the past.

IraSnorkeling: Google it.

Girls: Just walk around.

Substances: Yeah, some dude will tell you. Plus, you are a fool to engage in that shit. Have fun getting BF'd in a Thai jail.

Chill Out
08-01-12, 15:31
I tried the August salon between soi 5 and 7; it was recommended by Bionicman and Pita123. Good fast smiling service. The location is convenient. Price. 400 bahts. I was satisfied and would recommend it.

Cocopops77
08-01-12, 16:53
Forget the drugs

I think you should try snorkelling some pussy and forget about the substances.

Yaba is very popular there but is strong shit I was wasted for nearly two days when I tried some.

I got some from one of my LT "girlfriends" and she was paranoid about using it with some one else.

If you get caught in Thailand with any "substance" you can kiss your life good bye.

Imagine barack Obama going to a kkk meeting or a rabbi turning up to mecca-

Well you will be in worse sh*t than them.

I am quite surprised you want to risk it buddy but its your call at the end of the day

U can check out youtube videos of visitors to thailands famous Bangkok hilton that is one hotel.

That no one wants to go to.

There was a scam going on in Pattaya where thai guys would offer to sell you drugs on the street and then send the cops to your door to.

Bust you so be careful of who supplys you with your stuff.

I can't stress enough how dangerous getting caught with drugs is but its your choice.

There was a french jewish guy staying in my hotel who got busted in the above set up don't know wot happined to him.

But I really felt bad for this jewish guy (and I am a muslim) I even tried to explain to the cops but they were all in it together.

Just enjoy the chicks if you go to soi 7 there is a bar at the bottom with 1 snooker table (forgotton the name) there is a chick there called penn tell her turkeyman sent you

10/10 only 1200 bht for LT she will give you such a good time you will forget about snorkelling and drugs.

I have still to write my first report on my maiden mongering trip to LOS and its been 6 months since I have been back- just stuck at work with projects and usual BS.

But its on its way guys.

Hello gents.

Snorkeling.

Girls.

Ira

Ira Johnson
08-01-12, 18:03
Someone's grumpy today!

Snorkeling: Google it.

Girls: Just walk around.

Substances: Yeah, some dude will tell you. Plus, you are a fool to engage in that shit. Have fun getting BF'd in a Thai jail.

BionicMan
08-01-12, 20:56
I tried the August salon between soi 5 and 7; it was recommended by Bionicman and Pita123. Good fast smiling service. The location is convenient. Price. 400 bahts. I was satisfied and would recommend it.Even if an hair salon is nothing dramatic, good that you reported back as we all know YMMV, so we are already tow reasonably satisfied. Now you haev to try one of the "shaving" places recommended here: Nana MP or the salon in the small soi opposite Beer Garden (I did not try the lattest personally but a friend mentioned to me a very happy girl doing the service)

PinkPearl
08-05-12, 21:56
Observation 124b re Thai P4P girls:

They'd rather kiss, lick and suck your ass & bum hole than your lips or tongue.

Weird or what?

Mad Harry
08-06-12, 09:20
Has anyone had a full medical check up or any treatment at this hospital? Do the staffs speak reasonable eng, I am told all doctors do. How far is it from Ashok?

El Greco
08-06-12, 13:48
Guys, I need some of your execellent advise. I will be in Thailand in Janurary and need a place to to spend a few days just to change the scenery. I have been to Pattaya, BKK, Chang Mai, and Phuket. I am thinking of maybe Ko Sumoi, Udon, Hua Hin, Kuala Lampur or Pheon Phen. I will be looking to spend some time with different ladies. I have looked at these places both here on ISG and other sites. Even went to the book store to read about each.

So my question to those who are actually familar with these places, what would you recommend. I would like some sight seeing with pussy available when needed.

Thanks in advance and I will also try to keep up to date on the different sights daily.Try Hua Hin for a few days, then find your way from there to Koh Samui.

Nice place / beaches / night life. Get your self a motorbike and explore the several beaches. On the way back book any girl you like from the various massage parlours for an early evening massage at your hotel with FS for about 1000Baht. Have a nap then go out for dinner and disco / bar shoping. Stay at Chaweng beach area.

After a few days, if you get bored, get a Bangkok Airways direct flight to Pattaya for about 3600Baht and you are done. If you like it stay there and fly back to Bangkok or take the bus.

NicFrenchy
08-06-12, 15:12
Has anyone had a full medical check up or any treatment at this hospital? Do the staffs speak reasonable eng, I am told all doctors do. How far is it from Ashok?If you are around ASOK (I guess that's what you tried to write) why not go to either Bumrumgrad or Samitivej? Both are 5 star Hospitals and Doctors are Graduated of Aussies Universities (for the most part). Why go all the fuck away to Ladphrao?

If you need a full VD check then the small clinic soi 11 would work as well.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/thailandhospital

http://www.samitivejhospitals.com/Home/en

NicFrenchy
08-06-12, 15:14
If you are around ASOK (I guess that's what you tried to write) why not go to either Bumrumgrad or Samitivej? Both are 5 star Hospitals and Doctors are Graduated of Aussies Universities (for the most part). Why go all the fuck away to Ladphrao?

If you need a full VD check then the small clinic soi 11 would work as well.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/thailandhospital

http://www.samitivejhospitals.com/Home/enAnd just to add, so there is no surprise, a comprehensive HEalth Check will be in the vicinity of 15k THB so be prepared

Mackin
08-06-12, 18:35
Guys, Just a thanks for your thoughts on places to see. It is now between Hua Hin, back to Pattaya or, P. Phen. I think Hua Hin is winning at this time. What everit is I wuill definately write some reports.

PinkPearl
08-07-12, 06:46
No Indians, no blacks policy not exclusive to Thailand:

http://terb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?394660-No-blacks-No-Indians

Satyr23
08-07-12, 07:21
Has anyone tried securing one of the 20000 baht 1yr education visas? I've read a few articles about this and checked a couple of the Thai language schools offering this but haven't talked with anyone who's tried it. One Schools website mentioned that in addition to the 20K you also have to pay 2K every 3 months to the Thai embassy and 1, 900 to immigration every 3 months, in baht of course. Anyone gone this route? How did it work out?

Darknightlk
08-08-12, 16:57
Dear all,

I am coming to Bangkok soon and looking a place to purchase Sex toys? Is there any place to purchase fleshlight for me (http://www.fleshlight.com/).

Regards

Wolvenvacht
08-08-12, 18:42
Dear all,

I am coming to Bangkok soon and looking a place to purchase Sex toys? Is there any place to purchase fleshlight for me (

http://www.fleshlight.com/

).

RegardsWhat a most strange idea! Buying a fleshlight in Thailand, when you can have the real thing "in the living flesh" at any of the well known hotspots.

Mackin
08-08-12, 20:54
You don't need to come to BKK to purchase them. You can do that from your home, but leave them there unless you want them for a lady or two. This is "the living flesh market". Just breath deeply and you will find.