PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

BionicMan
08-08-12, 22:33
You don't need to come to BKK to purchase them. You can do that from your home, but leave them there unless you want them for a lady or two. This is "the living flesh market". Just breath deeply and you will find.You are correct but he still needs to bring a torch along if he wants to see the light at the end of tunnel (no pun intended)

Mr Enternational
08-08-12, 23:04
I am coming to Bangkok soon and looking a place to purchase Sex toys? Is there any place to purchase fleshlight for me (

http://www.fleshlight.com/

). RegardsIf you are flying west do a layover in Hong Kong and buy your shit there. Much cheaper since all of it comes from China anyway.

Satyr23
08-09-12, 17:49
Has anyone tried securing one of the 20000 baht 1yr education visas? I've read a few articles about this and checked a couple of the Thai language schools offering this but haven't talked with anyone who's tried it. One Schools website mentioned that in addition to the 20K you also have to pay 2K every 3 months to the Thai embassy and 1, 900 to immigration every 3 months, in baht of course. Anyone gone this route? How did it work out?Researching this, I've found some for 12, 000 baht and one school offers the 1 year visa for as little as 9000 baht!

PinkPearl
08-09-12, 18:19
Has anyone tried securing one of the 20000 baht 1yr education visas? I've read a few articles about this and checked a couple of the Thai language schools offering this but haven't talked with anyone who's tried it. One Schools website mentioned that in addition to the 20K you also have to pay 2K every 3 months to the Thai embassy and 1, 900 to immigration every 3 months, in baht of course. Anyone gone this route? How did it work out?How many hours a week would you have to sit in a classroom?

Would it have A / C?

What about homework?

Chill Out
08-11-12, 10:09
Satyr, a friend has done it, it costs him 25000, I don't know if he had to pay more every 3 months. But it worked, he could stay here for a year, no problem.

Chill Out
08-11-12, 10:10
Is there a gym that allows month-by-month payments in BKK? Most try to get your credit card number and charge you for one year. That doesn't work for non permanent residents.

Wolvenvacht
08-11-12, 11:41
How many hours a week would you have to sit in a classroom?

Would it have A / C?

What about homework?I hope the female teachers give you oral examinations.

Chill Out
08-13-12, 19:15
So I had a look at some gyms.

True Fitness. 5000 / month without a contract.

Aspire. 5900. Crappiest of the lot and the most expensive.

Fitness First Terminal 21. No short term contracts. 5 months minimum.

And the winner is:

Fitness First Landmark Hotel (4th floor) : 3100 per month when you pay per month. You have to sign a contract and give them your credit card digits but you can cancel at any time.

If you know something better, speak out.

Mr Enternational
08-13-12, 19:47

Aspire. 5900. Crappiest of the lot and the most expensive.What the fuck. Were they serious when they told you those prices or were they laughing? I don't know gyms in the US that cost that much. At Tony's in Pattaya a lifetime membership is only 24000 and you get to use all their locations.

David 2
08-14-12, 04:19
What the fuck. Were they serious when they told you those prices or were they laughing? I don't know gyms in the US that cost that much. At Tony's in Pattaya a lifetime membership is only 24000 and you get to use all their locations.And Tony's on Walking Street charges just 120 Baht per visit. Which is perfect for fellows like me that are only here for a month or so.

Tony Hoeprano
08-14-12, 05:23

Aspire. 5900. Crappiest of the lot and the most expensive.

Fitness First Terminal 21. No short term contracts. 5 months minimum.

And the winner is:

Fitness First Landmark Hotel (4th floor) : 3100 per month when you pay per month. You have to sign a contract and give them your credit card digits but you can cancel at any time.

If you know something better, speak out.Crazy prices. Try calling the Fitness First at Central Plaza Rama 9, the girl quoted me 2K per month with no contract, just month to month. Interestingly enough, when my GF went there to check on prices, they quoted her a higher price, so I don't know where they pull these figures from, I guess out their ass? (BTW- you can use all the Fitness First except for premium branches and I think there's only 1 or 2 of those types)

OTOH, they could be trying to capitalize on members fleeing from the California Wow fiasco.

NicFrenchy
08-14-12, 06:11
I am a True Fitness VIP "Black Card" Member and only pay 900 thb per month (ok, it's part of a Contract plan) but as I live in Bangkok, no sweat.

For those who are visiting, pick a hotel or service apartment that has a Gym.

Chill Out
08-14-12, 10:12
Thanks Tony. I'll check Central Plaza.

PinkPearl
08-16-12, 09:37
What's this krup about a well known Thai visa site with an ad claiming it's a "guarantee" you can get a Retirement Visa to Thailand if you have no money:

"No funds? Over 50? We can secure a Thai retirement visa. Guaranteed"

But follow the link and read a bit more and you find out you also must "have a passport with one year validity".

Yet it still claims you "qualify" if "You can't fulfil the financial requirements".

No mention is made of any other requirements {e. G. Medical, criminal) that I've seen associated with a retirment visa.

Is this crap, kruhp, or what?

PinkPearl
08-17-12, 21:41
There are different things going on in a girl's mind when it comes to kissing.

Western romances starts with kissing and proceeds step by step till she lets you into her pants. Even here there are girls who kiss the moment you are together and ends up in sex quickly. Asian girls are culturally not into kissing. Public affectionate kissing is not in their culture. Sex is mainly take your undergarments, stick it in, and once the guy is done it is over. No total naked sex. Kissing and naked sex, DATY etc, they learned from western men. There are married couple who never kissed open mouth.

As for P4P girls young novices do not like to kiss. Mainly because they never experienced it. Once you teach them the pleasure of it they kiss. Especially in the act of sex you kiss them.

Regular brushing is good before and after meals. Listerine is alcohol based. It just masks underlying odor just like cologne or perfume.

Many girls think kissing open mouth causes diseases. Whilte it is true lot safer than BB sex which most girls are open to.

Personally I would not like to kiss P4P girls continuously. That is reserved for regular girlfriends.I've also noticed that some who aren't into FK (french kissing) or even LK (lip kissing) prior to genital intercourse will get into it after I am inside of them.

BTW I've been having some better luck with TGs being willing to kiss in general, and prior to intercourse. Still, they seem more willing IME to eat, lick, suck & "kiss my ass".

LittleBigMan
08-18-12, 02:26
What's this krup about a well known Thai visa site with an ad claiming it's a "guarantee" you can get a Retirement Visa to Thailand if you have no money:

"No funds? Over 50? We can secure a Thai retirement visa. Guaranteed"

But follow the link and read a bit more and you find out you also must "have a passport with one year validity".

Yet it still claims you "qualify" if "You can't fulfil the financial requirements".

No mention is made of any other requirements {e. G. Medical, criminal) that I've seen associated with a retirment visa.

Is this crap, kruhp, or what?I'v seen many of these ads, like many ads in Thailand they are stretching the truth. Yes you should have a passport with 1 year validlty, why get a visa if your passport expires in 6 month for example. Financially there are ways to get around it if you don't have the funds I know a few Farangs that pay 30, 000 baht a year? In the black market to get their visa. The 3rd party puts the financial money in your account so you can qualify and once you get the visa they pull it back out all done with a fee?

If you go through the process of obtaining a visa particularly in Pattaya, you don't need the medical or criminal check it is only required if you apply in the States.

LBM

LittleBigMan
08-18-12, 03:01
just when one thinks the thais can't do anything right at the airport they surprise you?

for over two years when i arrive at the airport on my flight on eva, which arrives between 11:00 and 12:00 noon the immigration area is packed and unorganized. the last few months i'v had to travel home to the states and my last two arrivals back to thailand, i was surprised as hell when i did my quick walk and got to immigration there was no line. the area has been reorganized and roped off, my wait in june was less than 10 minutes, normally it was 45 minutes to a hour. when i came back a week ago the wait was even less. i waited longer for the officier to process my entry? what was exactly done i'm not sure and i don't care. i just hope it stays that way?

after immigration my priority is to get to pattaya as quick as possible. once through immigration i try to catch the bell bus leaving at 12:00 noon, if i miss that i just go to the taxi stand. the normal cost is a slip for 1500 baht including toll. this time i got a old ass taxi. weak a/c and radio broken, no problem i'm more concern about the quality of the driving. this time things just didn't feel right? by the time we got to the toll booth the guy ask me for money for the toll, no problem, no tip later. thinking stupid f-k and as we clear the second toll booth thereafter i noticed that the guy was getting tired. when a drivers starts to move around their seat it is a sign they are tired and falling alseep along with the speed changes. i finally told the guy if you are tired it's okay to pull over and get something to drink and even rest? he told me mai pen rai. we continue and same thing. finally i told him no joking i can drive for you. he smiled and said again mai pen rai. moments later he nearly drove up behind a big rig. i noticed and slapped him behind his head and told him to pull over and take a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and rest for a moment. while standing outside toll road 7, i got into the driver seat and put it in gear and started to drive off, this certainly got his attention. i smiled and told him mai pen rai and minutes later i was at my destination.

that night decide after my long ordeal in the states, i felt i had enough energy for a few drinks so decided to hit ws at my favorite waterhole. after my first drink jetlag hit me big time and never really appreciated all the tit and ass?

only in thailand? lbm

Somewhere15
08-18-12, 07:37
just when one thinks the thais can't do anything right at the airport they surprise you?

for over two years when i arrive at the airport on my flight on eva, which arrives between 11:00 and 12:00 noon the immigration area is packed and unorganized. the last few months i'v had to travel home to the states and my last two arrivals back to thailand, i was surprised as hell when i did my quick walk and got to immigration there was no line. the area has been reorganized and roped off, my wait in june was less than 10 minutes, normally it was 45 minutes to a hour. when i came back a week ago the wait was even less. i waited longer for the officier to process my entry? what was exactly done i'm not sure and i don't care. i just hope it stays that way?

after immigration my priority is to get to pattaya as quick as possible. once through immigration i try to catch the bell bus leaving at 12:00 noon, if i miss that i just go to the taxi stand. the normal cost is a slip for 1500 baht including toll. this time i got a old ass taxi. weak a / see and radio broken, no problem i'm more concern about the quality of the driving. this time things just didn't feel right? by the time we got to the toll booth the guy ask me for money for the toll, no problem, no tip later. thinking stupid f-k and as we clear the second toll booth thereafter i noticed that the guy was getting tired. when a drivers starts to move around their seat it is a sign they are tired and falling alseep along with the speed changes. i finally told the guy if you are tired it's okay to pull over and get something to drink and even rest? he told me mai pen rai. we continue and same thing. finally i told him no joking i can drive for you. he smiled and said again mai pen rai. moments later he nearly drove up behind a big rig. i noticed and slapped him behind his head and told him to pull over and take a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and rest for a moment. while standing outside toll road 7, i got into the driver seat and put it in gear and started to drive off, this certainly got his attention. i smiled and told him mai pen rai and minutes later i was at my destination.

that night decide after my long ordeal in the states, i felt i had enough energy for a few drinks so decided to hit ws at my favorite waterhole. after my first drink jetlag hit me big time and never really appreciated all the tit and ass?

only in thailand? lbmi always arrive around 12:30/13:00 and i saw what you meant by the immigration lines. yes its better organized with even lady who do a kind of precheck and guid you the a booth but. there are also much less passengers. economy is hitting thailand as well.

BionicMan
08-18-12, 16:36
Just when one thinks the Thais can't do anything right at the airport they surprise you? (---)Only in Thailand? LBMGood to learn that the problems mentioned in here, and surely not because they were reported here, have been addressd. This is what I call wise management, realising that the immigration line is one of the first impact one has with the country.

With regard to the sleepy taxi driver, it happened to me in Shangai too. He started by playing louder music, then window opening trying to get fresh air in, then kind of caressing his face with one. Till he started to slap himself to stay awake, just when we were driving on those flyover roads. Realising he was missing a junction out. He stopped in the middle lane. 5 meters from the ramp. Standing still waiting for a clear moment. I was expecting a big bump in the back at any minute. Finally a van driver realised what was happening and stop on the side lane and let him go. Dreadful experience!

Wismar
08-19-12, 07:38
Hi.

Can somebody propose me a GOOD SPA for real spa treatments, I'm aware of all happy ending places, in the morning hours I thought of going for a real Spa.

Thanks

Wolvenvacht
08-19-12, 08:02
Hi.

Can somebody propose me a GOOD SPA for real spa treatments, I'm aware of all happy ending places, in the morning hours I thought of going for a real Spa.

ThanksThat depends on where you are in the LOS. In Pattaya I can recommend the Cenvaree Spa & Wellness. Very "upmarket" and an ex-GF of mine works there: http://www.spacenvaree.com/spa-cenvaree-at-Nova-Hotel-and-Spa-Pattaya-Centara-Boutique-Collection. It is such a pity a considerable part of her talents are wasted in such an upstanding establishment. ;)

Mauldid
08-19-12, 12:19
Hi.

ThanksIf you are in BKK: Health Land is great and not too expensive; mixture of tourists, expats and locals.

http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/play/city-essentials/bangkoks-best-thai-massages-075525

Luvpuss
08-19-12, 14:01
Hi.

ThanksBKK? King and I Spa Suk / Soi 12.

LittleBigMan
08-19-12, 14:20
BKK? King and I Spa Suk / Soi 12.Is this or the other spa mentioned like the ones in Hong Kong. I really miss them. In HK, they are men only. Provide you a common area with all the accessories like tooth brush, shampoo, in the locker room area a large hot pool and a ice pool next to it. The place I use to relax at also provide a guy in a booth that uses a special cloth to scape the dead skin off you and finish you up with a chopping KungFu type massage. Available are also, Sauna and Steam room. When you are done with all that there is a lounge in which you can eat, haircut, etc. Take a nap until you are ready for your massage in which I always choose 2 hours.

The places you mention?

LBM

Chill Out
08-19-12, 19:51
Yes I like the huge HK spas as well, they are open 24/7 too. Is there anything like that in BKK?

Mad Harry
08-20-12, 16:53
Is this available in Bangkok, as I sometimes suffer from pre-mature ejaculation, or do I need to buy it before I arrive. As I don't want it to spoil my fun in the candy world.

BionicMan
08-20-12, 21:17
Yes I like the huge HK spas as well, they are open 24/7 too. Is there anything like that in BKK?Not really, they pertain more to the Chinese culture. This is why you see them in HK, PRC, Taiwan, Macau.

NicFrenchy
08-21-12, 00:10
is this available in bangkok, as i sometimes suffer from pre-mature ejaculation, or do i need to buy it before i arrive. as i don't want it to spoil my fun in the candy world.i would not worry about this if you go to places like mango, snow white, tulip, cherry as they offer multiple pops. or, go to annies, get your first pop immediately into the girls mouth to start, then let her massage you a little and get ready for round 2.

if you go to gogo bars and have st, then it may be a quick one. i also heard girls at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) talk about guys that cum within a minute of them starting to blow. now that's pretty damn quick and a waste of 700 thb lol

Monte3
08-21-12, 06:47
Was out last night, Playskool, Rainbow, Spankys, Soi 4, Came in this morning around 6.

Playskool saw and drank a couple of drinks with a nice hot girl, Number 38, from Lao looks like a geisha girl from days of old, speaks ok English, about 173 cm tall and a nice set of hooters, for some of the professionals out there that critique reports go have a look and see. For the tourist, take her for a spin, she's needing the support.

Spanky's saw a lez show the girls were just ok, I went cause one of my earlier street meets, danced there. Sadly didn't see her. Rainbow 1, many hot girls.

Walked down to Hillary 1 the exercise was good the selection was not. Went into the new Hillary 4 for about a second, looking for a couple of girls who for lack of a job work there. Happily no money wasted on any drinks.

Stopped in Thearme, on my way up Suk, lots of the same, a few cute ones but the fellows from the Land of the Rising Sun were fishing like it was a carnival, Spoke at length with a few, good blokes liking their assignment here while it lasts.

Ended up having drinks and playing guitar and harmonica over on Soi 19 on the street with some local fellows on the way home from a gig.

Usually am able to pick up dancers and such on their way home, no such luck last night, Maybe tonight?

Mad Harry
08-21-12, 09:23
i would not worry about this if you go to places like mango, snow white, tulip, cherry as they offer multiple pops. or, go to annies, get your first pop immediately into the girls mouth to start, then let her massage you a little and get ready for round 2.

if you go to gogo bars and have st, then it may be a quick one. i also heard girls at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) talk about guys that cum within a minute of them starting to blow. now that's pretty damn quick and a waste of 700 thb loli find 2 pops diffcult to do even with the blue / cream pills, hence trying to find out if it is possiable to buy priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg
over the counter in bkk. anyone around can ask the pharmisit if they have these aviable.

LittleBigMan
08-21-12, 11:50
I find 2 pops diffcult to do even with the blue / cream pills, hence trying to find out if it is possiable to buy Priligy (Dapoxetine) 60mg

Over the counter in BKK. Anyone around can ask the pharmisit if they have these aviable.Here is a exercise for you to do will save you money? Get your stick rock hard with some cream and stroke that bad boy! When you are ready to cum squeeze the base of your large membrane and prevent your ejaculation until it goes limp. Take a rest and repeat the process again and again. After a few days of this process you should be ready to pull the trigger when your ready?

Good Luck, Basic sex education 101, LBM

Rick Rock
08-21-12, 15:15
Saw this in the BKK Times today:

[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) suspect's assets seized.

The Anti-Money Laundering Office's board has ordered the seizure of about 320 million baht worth of assets of a Songkhla province woman suspected of pimping and [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).

Pol Capt Suwanee Sawaengpol, deputy secretary-general of the Anti-Money Laundering Office (Amlo) , said the temporary asset seizure covers money in bank accounts, two land plots in Sungai Kolok district of Narathiwat province and an apartment building in Songkhla _ all owned by Pranom Praekhoksung. 58.

The action follows a complaint from the Laos embassy in Thailand that two Lao girls aged 15 were lured into forced prostitution in Thailand.

The complaint prompted police to raid Charlie 259 karaoke shop and Charlie Spa House in Sadao district of Songkhla in July last year. They rescued 46 women and 24 girls aged under 18 who were reportedly forced into prostitution there.

Mrs Pranom, who operated the karaoke shop and spa, has denied the charges. Amlo is trying to determine if Mrs Pranom transferred any assets to other individuals. She has been charged with providing prostitution services and committing transnational crimes because the victims include Lao women.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crimes/308570/[CodeWord909] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord909)-suspect-assets-seized

El Greco
08-22-12, 14:44
Hi Again,

I made a post yesterday about trying to get some help in developing an itinerary for a two week holiday. I am hoping the post does not get lost amid all the others that were made. I am coming to Thailand for tourist things, as well as for the entertainment, but would like some idea on what cities would be recommended for me to see during a two week period. Thanks.

If this appears twice I apologize as it did not appear to go through the first time I hit the send button.Bangkok and Pattaya to start with.

Be more specific tell us when and what you are looking for in order to guide you better.

That's how this forum works. And remember we are not travel agents or pimps.

Wolvenvacht
08-22-12, 19:09
Hello,

If going to Thailand for a 2 week holiday for tourist things, as well as for the entertainment, what would be the best timeline for me if I want to see several different areas / cities, and what areas / cities would you recommend in this length of time period?

Thank you!Assuming your will arrive in Bangkok, take 3 or 4 days there. There are lots of things to see and do (during the daytime). The Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha; Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha and Thai Massage School) ; Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) ; Chatuchak (Weekend market) ; Chinatown; Jim Thomson House; Bangkok National Museum; and I have already listed more than you can see in 3 or 4 days.

Make a day-trip to Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam, by train (an adventure by itself).

Two or 3 days to visit the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi and see the famous bridge and the Death Railway. Warning: not much "night time entertainment" there.

Finally, take the bus back to Bangkok and take a bus to Pattaya for the balance of your trip. Your stay in Kanchanaburi will have restored your stock of bodily fluids and you can start your Pattaya adventure well rested.

In or near Pattaya you can see the Floating Market; Nong Nooch Garden; Mini Siam; Sanctuary of Truth;"Ripley's believe it or not" experience; make a trip to the islands; spend some time on the beach at Jomtien; the famous Ladyboy show at Alcazar;"Flight of the Gibbon" zip-line adventure in the jungle; ...

If you manage all of the above and enjoy yourself with the local wildlife, then you are a superman!

One warning: never believe any "official" looking person who tells you that any of the above tourist sites is closed and offers you to arrange some other visits by a handy tuk-tuk which --oh the co-incidence!-- happens to pass by. These ALWAYS involve visits to numerous taylors, jewellery or other tourist trap places and you will not be released until you have spend too much money for things you do not need.

BionicMan
08-23-12, 08:46
Awww, come on guys! Give the newbee a break.At the very least I got some good karma out of it, which of course will make me more popular with the Thai ladies, won't it?WV, not as much as in the Indian forums, but the are repeated silly questions and they often get the RTFF hint. I would say there is one every second page at least. RTFF for a few pages will also get the people the feeling what ISG is all about. One should quickly get it if only RTFF.

But seems to me they only read the title International Sex Guide. And then at the best they search for the town (not even for the thread, look at the PG floods like "where can I buy Viagra?" etc.

It is a matter of netiquette and general politeness, nothing else, it is not as they are newbies. These guys are sort of parassites. And posting the same question 3 times in a few hours shows these are not the guys much needed here to refresh the community (new entries are always welcome to bring new experiences, opinions, POV (pun intended) , feedbacks). These guys will reach a maximum of 10 posts (rubber printed ones) and then leave as they could not get what they are looking for. Do we really need them?

NicFrenchy
08-23-12, 11:21
Why don't you learn how to write a coherent sentence you illiterate *****.Who are you the fucking Forum Police? There is no need to go insulting people for their Lack of English vocabulary.

Monte3
08-23-12, 12:09
Why don't you learn how to write a coherent sentence you illiterate *****.

Oh Really!

Probably better if you stayed home. Too many foreigners here for your liking.

BionicMan
08-23-12, 12:35
One guy a few months ago asked for some airport location, I told him the area, and the guy then asked for the exact Soi, WTF He never even bothered to post a report.It is your fault if he hasn't done a report yet. He is still wandering around looking for the right Soi.

LittleBigMan
08-23-12, 12:45
Why don't you learn how to write a coherent sentence you illiterate *****.Just a reminder!

Forum Rules and Guidelines: Not Considered! Spelling and Grammar! Same rule that applies for Forum, Phillipines, Cambodia!

LBM

Luvpuss
08-23-12, 13:32
I know I have my moments but this VIELENDANK is a piece of work.

Also, he recently sent me a PM calling out me and others in this forum as a bunch of Fa**ots!

Mua Tur
08-23-12, 13:37
I know I have my moments but this VIELENDANK is a piece of work.

Also, he recently sent me a PM calling out me and others in this forum as a bunch of Fa*ots!You mentioned his name, but I didn't. As same he sent PM to me using nasty words. M wondering what is the connection of him with the newbie Canonade.

BionicMan
08-23-12, 13:43
I know I have my moments but this VIELENDANK is a piece of work.Also, he recently sent me a PM calling out me and others in this forum as a bunch of Fa**ots!It seems his psot disappear, nothing bad in this and means mdoerators might be at work, unless he voluntarily delete it. We do not need these sueless drama, not fully useless, though as they show the attitude of some people.

Wicked Roger
08-23-12, 14:03
U mentioned his name, but I didn't. As same he sent PM to me using nasty words. M wondering what is the connection of him with the newbie Canonade.Having some fun with Canonade in the Philippines board. Guy (if he is one?) is a troll as well, VD (an appropriate abbreviation?) was the same. A useless troll with a bad mouth and attitude.

Sometimes people just get their rocks off annoying people as they can't get their rocks off any other way and likely are one handed typist. Where are the smileys when you need them LOL

Wicked Roger
08-23-12, 14:09
You did get a nice response.

But this is a sex forum. You said nothing about wanting to bang some pussy.

Just tourist stuff and entertainment?

So you want to go to Temples and the movie? Maybe go to Yahoo Travel for the answer.

Be more specific because each place really offers something different.can't figure out why you are so nice and helpful to someone yet to pay a sub to the board and asking tourist questions. As you said LP this is a monger fourm so he can ask a travel agent etc for his stuff. And am sure he won't arrive and even if he did won't post a FR.

He hasasked the same inane stuff in the Philippines thread but we replied less poiltely there and he got very upset (especially with me). LOL

BionicMan
08-23-12, 15:29
Having some fun with Canonade in the Philippines board. Guy (if he is one?) is a troll as well, VD (an appropriate abbreviation?) was the same. A useless troll with a bad mouth and attitude.

Sometimes people just get their rocks off annoying people as they can't get their rocks off any other way and likely are one handed typist. Where are the smileys when you need them LOLSoon schools will re-open in different parts of the world and the kids will be busy elsewhere.

Member #4387
08-27-12, 16:59
It has only to do with the timeline in posting. Sometimes I get my postings posted right away as in the photogallery in Bangkokthread. Then it looks quite darn stupid when my FR is not posted yet and everything is coming in wrong order. Is it just a hickup sometime that makes some posts go right through or can pics be developed in different time line as for reviewing from moderators / administrators.

I have posted quite a lot now and sometimes I write FR`s and add photoes in photo gallery. But when photoes comes first refering to one post in FR not to be seen then I look like a stupid asshole don't I? Is this just occantional trouble or any other fellow members exp same action? No big trouble but I am a guy liking to have everything correct so people don't blame me. Hehe

Mua Tur
08-28-12, 06:41
It has only to do with the timeline in posting. Sometimes I get my postings posted right away as in the photogallery in Bangkokthread. Then it looks quite darn stupid when my FR is not posted yet and everything is coming in wrong order. Is it just a hickup sometime that makes some posts go right through or can pics be developed in different time line as for reviewing from moderators / administrators.Why don't you put your pics along with the reports you posting in any thread!

Jackson have no problem with that.

PinkPearl
08-28-12, 07:41
I saw a report that the airport is renovating & getting rid of immigration so travellers should get to the airport early as this could lead to delays.

Referring to international flights at So You want to Boom.

Wolvenvacht
08-28-12, 21:59
I saw a report that the airport is renovating & getting rid of immigration so travellers should get to the airport early as this could lead to delays.

Referring to international flights at So You want to Boom.What do you mean by "getting rid of immigration"?

Jean 428
08-29-12, 09:38
It has only to do with the timeline in posting. Sometimes I get my postings posted right away as in the photogallery in Bangkokthread. Then it looks quite darn stupid when my FR is not posted yet and everything is coming in wrong order. Is it just a hickup sometime that makes some posts go right through or can pics be developed in different time line as for reviewing from moderators / administrators.

I have posted quite a lot now and sometimes I write FR`s and add photoes in photo gallery. But when photoes comes first refering to one post in FR not to be seen then I look like a stupid asshole don't I? Is this just occantional trouble or any other fellow members exp same action? No big trouble but I am a guy liking to have everything correct so people don't blame me. HeheI also experienced posting delays recently. But I've never uploaded photos.

For instance, I sent a report say at 12:00. Before my own post other messages were published sent for example at 13:00. My post appeared later, eg at 15:00, without being the last one, by respecting this way the posting order and not the approval / publication order.

Fair enough since, I believe, the mod scrutinizes more carefully regular member posting. Only drawback is that some messages if published later are out of context, for example a reply has already been given or the discussion has evolved etc etc.

PinkPearl
08-30-12, 00:44
What do you mean by "getting rid of immigration"?I was just relating what I thought I read on a major airlines website recently.

Not sure what they mean. The gist of it was to get their early.

The other day I passed through security & getting my passport stamped very quickly, like 5 minutes, although there was like an hour wait to get my boarding pass.

Lord Farquard
08-30-12, 03:15
What do you mean by "getting rid of immigration"?What I have read is that they are starting a system for the Thai passports that will computerize them. That should allow more agents for the non residents. But, if it is like most other automation, it will just allow them to cut labor.

Growtek
08-30-12, 15:15
I responded to a member's query about hospitals in Bangkok and wanted to bring up my experience with Bangkok Christian.

I was very enthusiastic about this place. I met my dentist through my hiso GF (she and I met at a US University). This is where her entire family went so I felt comfortable here.

The trouble began when I had an implant. Within 3 years it became loose and broke at the post. This was supposed to be a titanium post and (without sending for analysis) my US orthodontist thinks it's a copy with a less stronger metal.

The second was a root canal that had a small gap left the base. I not only had got an infection, but when my US dentist opened it up found cotton that had been left in there. He also found the supporting "posts" looked like cut up paper clips and weren't supporting the tooth at all.

The cost for revising the botched root canal was 2000. 00. When I get my implant redone I'll incur additional cost and healing time to extract the post stump from my jaw.

I've called the hospital and any complaints fall on deaf ears. I've sent copies of the xrays etc. Not that a US dentist would've done differently but it's discouraging.

LittleBigMan
08-30-12, 15:59

Referring to international flights at So You want to Boom.Must be a misprint or something? I have been in and out of the airport the last month or so. Going out they are doing construction on the Immigration area to remodel. That means they have section boarded up which shortens the original area. Because of the construction they have a much smaller area with about 4 booths of two officiers but rarely are all the booth open. Which as one can figure out causes delays depending when your flight departs. I left once at 1530 and it wasn't too bad not much of a wait and a few weeks ago I left at 12:30pm and the line was much longer. As always I was hours early and checked in as soon as the counter open and it took me around.

30 minutes to get through.

Coming back they have roped off the Immigration area and both time in the last month I couldn't believe it arriving on Eva just before Noon, usually I wait 45 to 1 hours both times less that 5 minutes. People say less people but looking at my flight both times hard to believe it was full. And prior to buying my ticket. Flights on all airlines from HK / TPE are all full? So I'm not sure what happen but I'm going to enjoy it while it last?

Hope that was of some help? LBM

LittleBigMan
08-30-12, 16:08
I responded to a member's query about hospitals in Bangkok and wanted to bring up my experience with Bangkok Christian.

I was very enthusiastic about this place. I met my dentist through my hiso GF (she and I met at a US University). This is where her entire family went so I felt comfortable here.

The trouble began when I had an implant. Within 3 years it became loose and broke at the post. This was supposed to be a titanium post and (without sending for analysis) my US orthodontist thinks it's a copy with a less stronger metal.

The second was a root canal that had a small gap left the base. I not only had got an infection, but when my US dentist opened it up found cotton that had been left in there. He also found the supporting "posts" looked like cut up paper clips and weren't supporting the tooth at all.

The cost for revising the botched root canal was 2000. 00. When I get my implant redone I'll incur additional cost and healing time to extract the post stump from my jaw.

I've called the hospital and any complaints fall on deaf ears. I've sent copies of the xrays etc. Not that a US dentist would've done differently but it's discouraging.Calling and getting deaf ears is exactly what you would get even if you were there personally! If you were returning you might have had the doctor put everything into a plastic vaccum bag and a doctor letter as to what they found. The bring it to the hospital and ask for the adminitrator of the hospital and try to get a refund if not you will present your story to the Bangkok Post and other local Expat papers along with placing your story on the Internet. Which you could do now and forward the story to the Adminatrator of the hospital.

Welcome to the overhype of medical services in Thailand! LBM

Admin
08-30-12, 17:39
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

For the record, the ISG is a travel forum, and thus members are permitted to ask questions and otherwise start conversations on all aspects of traveling. Members are specifically not limited to asking questions and otherwise starting conversations about sexually-related issues only.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mr Enternational
08-31-12, 04:06
Emirates: BKK - HKG

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3K18a8N00hdxNX4M

PinkPearl
08-31-12, 19:46
Thais top the infidelity charts.

"Thai men are ranked on top and their women are ranked second as the world's most unfaithul lovers, with well over half of them admitting to frequent infidelity, according to a survey conducted by Durex, a condom producer."

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/309732/thai-women-ranks-no-2-in-infidelity

Luvpuss
08-31-12, 21:58

"Thai men are ranked on top and their women are ranked second as the world's most unfaithul lovers, with well over half of them admitting to frequent infidelity, according to a survey conducted by Durex, a condom producer."

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/309732/thai-women-ranks-no-2-in-infidelityHAHA.

I bet it is much higher. Especially for the women. Funny that Durex put out the study since most Thai's never wear a condom and the girls don't care.

PinkPearl
09-03-12, 19:30
thai mp urges thai women: marry a farang for an easier life.

http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/random/mp-urges-thai-women-marry-a-farang-for-an-easier-life/

sunai tells the audience of around 1, 000 red shirts to find a farang husband for an easy life 'because european governments give you everything for free. '

sunai went on: 'get a german husband. get a swedish husband. get a norwegian husband. people used to love [thailand] unreservedly. but the more they loved the country, the poorer they got. the more they loved the country, the stupider they got. '

'all you need is a farang husband and their government will pay you to study, ' he said.

'sitting studying is too slow. lie down to study, then go to the hospital. they will pay you to have the baby. it's all free, right up to the shitty [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131). '

PinkPearl
09-09-12, 12:39
"The rapid growth of our cities is leading to overcrowding, urban decay and poor sanitation, allowing more disease-carrying mosquitoes to live closer to more people, with predictable results. It has become impossible to avoid them.

"Dengue is not confined to rural areas. It is becoming a nasty problem in Bangkok as well as resort areas in the South, and is not a disease to be taken lightly. Apart from the cost in human misery, damage to the economy has been put at an annual 1. 6 billion baht. It is time the region came together as a whole and tackled this health menace head-on."

http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/311536/deadly-dengue-threat-must-not-be-taken-lightly

LittleBigMan
09-10-12, 11:56

http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/random/mp-urges-thai-women-marry-a-farang-for-an-easier-life/

sunai tells the audience of around 1, 000 red shirts to find a farang husband for an easy life 'because european governments give you everything for free. '

sunai went on: 'get a german husband. get a swedish husband. get a norwegian husband. people used to love [thailand] unreservedly. but the more they loved the country, the poorer they got. the more they loved the country, the stupider they got. '

'all you need is a farang husband and their government will pay you to study, ' he said.

'sitting studying is too slow. lie down to study, then go to the hospital. they will pay you to have the baby. it's all free, right up to the shitty [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131). 'when i first read this story a week or so back he got lots of backlash from his own people but i felt the guy for whatever reason said it should have been given a medal! he spoke the gods truth about his own people! i thought this part was only me thinking it now i know i'm not alone in my thoughts " the more they loved the country, the poorer they got, the more they loved the country, the stupider they got "

regarding dengue, its not just in bangkok, the government has been hiding the fact there is nearly a outbreak and certainly a increase especially here in pattaya. earlier in the year they had already reported hundreds of cases in chon buri alone like everything else they keep it quiet for the tourist! everywhere you go especially on the darkside there is spraying and standing water everywhere.

lbm

Mr Enternational
09-10-12, 18:26

'sitting studying is too slow. lie down to study, then go to the hospital. they will pay you to have the baby. it's all free, right up to the shitty [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131). 'a few notable comments from posters on thaivisa about the same article:

"makes me cringe when people refer to the health systems, education, welfare etc in european countries being "free" its because most people work hard and pay there high taxes!"

"education and maternity services are free in thailand. and he didn't know."

"as if thai women need an mp to tell them something they already know and many do. jeez"

"marry? why? what's wrong with the current sick buffalo savings plan?"

Wolvenvacht
09-10-12, 20:48

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/309732/thai-women-ranks-no-2-in-infidelityMaybe Thai people are more honest than others?

PinkPearl
09-10-12, 21:44
Maybe Thai people are more honest than others?I doubt that.

Maybe they have fewer gadgets to occupy them & more time for thinking about & doing sex?

And maybe they don't have the same religious hangups about sex as Protestants & Catholics?

LittleBigMan
09-11-12, 05:47
A few notable comments from posters on thaivisa about the same article:

"Makes me cringe when people refer to the health systems, education, welfare etc in European countries being "free" its because most people work hard and pay there high taxes!"

"Education and maternity services ARE free in Thailand. And he didn't know."

"As if Thai women need an MP to tell them something they already know and many do. Jeez"

"Marry? Why? What's wrong with the current sick buffalo savings plan?"Mr. E,

I think this guy was making a reference in general. Free eduacation and maternity is pretty much free but if you have been ever use or been at Banglamung Hospital emergency room as a Farang you see what free is all about. A few years back my brother sister-law a baby machine water brought we took her to Banglamung she was laying in the corner on a bed with blood all over her cover like she was having it right there in the hallway. My brother felt so bad that he ask what would it cost to get her a room and some attention? 600 baht? And off she went.

Schools, Free yes mostly except for the uniforms but majority or just babysitting institutions. They pay lots of attention to show boating like they are doing somthing? For those of us who live here would know exactly what this means? A good example for over a year they have been show boating that they will address and put a end to the Jetski scams will guess what they are still showboating? I know first hand a kid that graduated from a school in Chiang Mai number one in his class, he can't even add give me the answer to 6x9 without using a calculator?

Free is not always good and I think this guy knows it?

As for the buffalo? My dad use to tell me " why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free "

LittleBigMan
09-11-12, 05:55
Maybe Thai people are more honest than others?One kind of hope that it is the case but with Thais, there are two levels, small little white lies don't count as lies? They take it that what you don't know won't hurt you so they tell you a white lie? A white lie is they turn their phone off because they are doing something they shouldn't be doing and when you ask the white lie is " oh no battery"?

Thai women like all get horny too and in a country where Thai men are allow more than one women. Like all relationships as time goes by one get less and less and Thai men are always on the look out like a wild soi dog roaming while the women is home alone? So if there is anything such as free pussy pay a little attention to them and if given a chance give them a shoulder to cry on and Bang? You might be allow to enter the gate?

LOL / LBM

Tony Hoeprano
09-12-12, 09:17
Mr. E,

I know first hand a kid that graduated from a school in Chiang Mai number one in his class, he can't even add give me the answer to 6x9 without using a calculator?

"At first I thought no way can this be! Then I asked my GF, who is college educated and has a decent job, to answer 9x8 and she could not immediately come up with the answer. I'm not sure if its because their math program in school was inadequate or she's stupid. Probably the latter because she's with me LOL

Tiger 888
09-12-12, 09:23
...I know first hand a kid that graduated from a school in Chiang Mai number one in his class, he can't even add give me the answer to 6x9 without using a calculator?...In the Phils it is the rule that when you buy something for 99 and pay with a 100 bill they use one to do the maths. Many university grads there.

Scorchin1470
09-12-12, 10:01
In the Phils it is the rule that when you buy something for 99 and pay with a 100 bill they use one to do the maths. Many university grads there.There are those who claim that the 'tables' are irrelevant! Many years in pubs I have always marvelled at the apparently 'uneducated' who can run down their darts' scores with total accuracy. And work out their pay packets when on piece work to the nearest penny. Perhaps that is the maths that matter!

HornDog 3
09-12-12, 19:33
I have been reading reports of the hotels and motels in Bangkok are giving info to the Thai government on how many ladies a visitor to their country has invited to his room. Is this info also going to the visitors home embassy. When you go though immigration and they swipe your passport and report comes up that you are a sex tourist.

Are any of you guys worried about your name or country being posted on the Internet.

Third trip coming up but I have not had a st / lt in my room. Am I being over cautious.

Hornyone.

Wolvenvacht
09-12-12, 19:44
I have been reading reports of the hotels and motels in Bangkok are giving info to the Thai government on how many ladies a visitor to their country has invited to his room.Can you quote the source or give a link to these reports?

Is this info also going to the visitors home embassy. When you go though immigration and they swipe your passport and report comes up that you are a sex tourist.So what if they do and what if immigration get such a report? Do you really think Thailand will kill this part of their economy? Inviting women in to your hotel room (be them prostitutes or girlfriends) is not illegal in Thailand.

Are any of you guys worried about your name or country being posted on the Internet.Not worried at all. Where will they post it? www.Thailands-top-mongerers.th?

Third trip coming up but I have not had a st / lt in my room. Am I being over cautious.Yes. If you are afraid of such things, better stay at home.

Mr Enternational
09-12-12, 19:55
I have been reading reports of the hotels and motels in Bangkok are giving info to the Thai government on how many ladies a visitor to their country has invited to his room. Is this info also going to the visitors home embassy. When you go though immigration and they swipe your passport and report comes up that you are a sex tourist.

Are any of you guys worried about your name or country being posted on the Internet.Would you like to buy a bridge? I'll make a discount only for you.

Scorchin1470
09-12-12, 21:22
Can you quote the source or give a link to these reports?

So what if they do and what if immigration get such a report? Do you really think Thailand will kill this part of their economy? Inviting women in to your hotel room (be them prostitutes or girlfriends) is not illegal in Thailand.I have two bridges for sale. With discount.

Can't you just imagine the organisation required even to work out how such a scheme might work? Covering all the hotels in Pattaya would take a year to even set up the scheme.

And for Baht 50 reception and or the night guard would willingly say "I saw no guest let alone a WG with him.

Wolvenvacht
09-13-12, 00:23
Can't you just imagine the organisation required even to work out how such a scheme might work? Covering all the hotels in Pattaya would take a year to even set up the scheme.It is perfectly do-able. France has kept (and as far as I am aware still keeps) tabs on all foreign hotel guests for decades, even before computers were invented. Those (in) famous "fiches de police" were nightly collected by the local police and kept for ready retrieval in case a certain foreigner needed to be questioned by the authorities.

Scorchin1470
09-13-12, 07:10
It is perfectly do-able. France has kept (and as far as I am aware still keeps) tabs on all foreign hotel guests for decades, even before computers were invented. Those (in) famous "fiches de police" were nightly collected by the local police and kept for ready retrieval in case a certain foreigner needed to be questioned by the authorities.Maybe in France, maybe with an established bureaucracy, maybe with a relatively honest police, maybe with the intention of tracking criminals rather than mongerers. But not in Thailand.

I have just found the Empire State Building is for sale. Bids please.

HornDog 3
09-13-12, 16:47
Hey, I would like to thank you guys for the comments and remarks. I will enjoy my trip with or with out a girl in my room. From rtff there are a lot of places to have fun.

Werqweq
09-13-12, 19:26
Maybe in France, maybe with an established bureaucracy, maybe with a relatively honest police, maybe with the intention of tracking criminals rather than mongerers. But not in Thailand.

I have just found the Empire State Building is for sale. Bids please.Since a couple of years ago all Hotels (I believe, even non-hotels, i.e., your gf / wife / etc.) are required to report to immigration every day any foreigners staying there.

Wolvenvacht
09-13-12, 20:29
Maybe in France, maybe with an established bureaucracy, maybe with a relatively honest police, maybe with the intention of tracking criminals rather than mongerers. But not in Thailand.

I have just found the Empire State Building is for sale. Bids please.I am sure they are not doing it in Thailand, but it could be done. There is just no good reason for it as it serves no purpose.

PS: Do you want to swap the Empire State Building for the Golden Gate Bridge? If you say "yes" quickly, I'll add Alcatraz as a bonus.

Wolvenvacht
09-13-12, 20:30
Since a couple of years ago all Hotels (I believe, even non-hotels, i.e., your gf / wife / etc.) are required to report to immigration every day any foreigners staying there.Sure, and on the back of the form they have to mention how many times you came and in what position.

Rick Rock
09-14-12, 19:33
They definitely record your info, when I've extended stays I've had to go through the pain of filling out the officially registration and have my passport scanned again and again, though most likely it's only handed over to authorities when required.

That said, I heard two things from multiple Thai girls during my last few trips that simply sound absurd. I'm wondering if any long timers can confirm or dispel.

#1. It costs $200, 000 to open a bear bar in Pattaya, with all the associated rent, fees, permits, bribes and memberships required.

#2. Every single business in Thailand must pay a regular bribe to the police, a la Mafia shake downs of small businesses in NYC decades back. I was told by a few girls that everyone, from street food carts and handicrafts to market stalls to serious businesses like real estate offices and automobile sellers must pay these bribes. I know Thai police like many of their brothers around the world are corrupt to the bone, but is this for real?

Sorry if I sound naive, but I heard similar things from so many girls who didn't know each other, I got to wonder just how real this is.

Mr Enternational
09-14-12, 21:47
That said, I heard two things from multiple Thai girls during my last few trips that simply sound absurd. I'm wondering if any long timers can confirm or dispel.

#1. It costs $200, 000 to open a bear bar in Pattaya, with all the associated rent, fees, permits, bribes and memberships required.I don't know, but the last thing Pattaya needs is another beer bar, restaurant, or massage shop. The place is already over-saturated with those things. But I guess some people have big dreams because I am sure there will be another one opening soon on a corner near you.

PinkPearl
09-14-12, 23:32
I have been reading reports of the hotels and motels in Bangkok are giving info to the Thai government on how many ladies a visitor to their country has invited to his room. Is this info also going to the visitors home embassy. When you go though immigration and they swipe your passport and report comes up that you are a sex tourist.They already know I'm a sex tourist. When returning to Canada they ask what I was doing in Thailand & I tell them I enjoy the company of young nude Thai women at the gogos, MPs & working on the street. They appreciate you being upfront, honest & to the point, & wave you through w / o having to be interogated.

One time they interogated me they found a list of TGs names with phone numbers, prices, what services they do, if they were worth a repeat, etc. They photocopied it and kept asking what it was about. I kept saying it was personal info.

Prostitution, BTW, is not illegal in Canada. And for all intents & purposes, neither is it in LOS. Though if you were, say, an American citizen returning to the USA, you might have a problem if they discovered what you were doing in LOS, I don't know.

LittleBigMan
09-15-12, 03:25
R. R.

Just my 2 cents from my own experience. The remarks are a very simple generalization regarding the comments. If you are able to break them down through the language barrier it isn't exactly true?

In Pattaya, police in one district doesn't have much influence on another for example the district station on Soi 9, doesn't have a say as to what Banglamung does or what to do.

Regarding the beer bar in Pattaya, like Mr. E. Said why would a sane Farang want to open up another beer bar except to show off why he can or he just have money to blow. Some do think that they have the extra money do to the exchange rate until month after month they run in the negative. Yea it sounds right that a simple beer bar might cost 200, 000 to open? Usually you have the rent and then there is the KEY MONEY, the previlege to rent the space or building that is due each year and non-refundable. Take a space on Soi 6, on one of these typical buildings. Rent average 20, 000 baht up for a two level building and then the key money which start around 45, 000 baht up? Then you start to renovate and hired staff you should get the picture? On the Darkside, it is much cheaper to open and each day I see them open and I see them close. I make a bet with myself as to how long it will open and if a sign goes up for sale you got to be the biggest sucker to buy one or you got money to blow.

As for the police they are the same as the mafia dressed in brown. Beer bars aren't consider a legit business regardless of any requirement to get a liquor license etc. You see them come in street clothes, mamasan goes to talk, they walk around and they get their money? Those liquor carts with the big jars selling moonshine, pool halls have to pay a little tea money. Two boys in brown on a motorbike or at night a pickup truck with a bunch of cops in the back doing rounds in your neighborhood or hotel get a little tea money. A local mini-mart or hair salon doesn't pay tea money unless there is rumor they are doing something other than that. These BIB will nickle and dime you even for a local mini-mart, they will come in street clothes and ask to buy a single smoke which is illegal and bust you if you don't pay the small tea money. Not every business pays tea money that is a simple generalization by Thais but at the same time depending on the business there are other ways to get them to pay?

A recent survey in the Bangkok post with politicians concluded that Thais feel corruption is okay since it exist throughout the world along with white lies like lying about the economy to make everyone feel better? In Thailand the above is their way? Another article 2 years ago showed that the government estimates that they are loosing 200 billion a year due to corruption. The reason they call Thailand LOS is because behind the smile basically they are asking for tea money?

To end, nothing personal but you do sound naive?

LBM

Pita123
09-15-12, 04:25
prs must pay these bribes. I know Thai police like many of their brothers around the world are corrupt to the bone, but is this for real?

Sorry if I sound naive, but I heard similar things from so many girls who didn't know each other, I got to wonder just how real this is.Very real. Just the way things are done here.

Tiger 888
09-15-12, 05:22
No one in his right mind invests into anything in those alike countries that he can't put into his mouth or stick his dick in right away.

LittleBigMan
09-15-12, 05:57
No one in his right mind invests into anything in those alike countries that he can't put into his mouth or stick his dick in right away.We might all be blowing smoke up Rocks ass? Maybe a actually owner like Dr. BJ might be able to answer this guys questions?

LBM

Tiger 888
09-15-12, 07:45
We might all be blowing smoke up Rocks ass? Maybe a actually owner like Dr. BJ might be able to answer this guys questions?

LBMThere are always exceptions to any rule and I believe and hope DrBJ knows what he is doing.
But he seems well connected and has been around for years if not decades.

LittleBigMan
09-15-12, 08:57
There are always exceptions to any rule and I believe and hope DrBJ knows what he is doing.

But he seems well connected and has been around for years if not decades.I might be wrong and as you said there are always exceptions to any rule but I believe his connections is throught Annies and even if not DrBJ, whether he knows what he is doing or connected he is in the end a Farang and as one he will hit a wall sooner or later even if he keeps within his element. They have no loyality except for the green back or Baht.

LBM

Tiger 888
09-15-12, 14:11
I might be wrong and as you said there are always exceptions to any rule but I believe his connections is throught Annies and even if not DrBJ, whether he knows what he is doing or connected he is in the end a Farang and as one he will hit a wall sooner or later even if he keeps within his element. They have no loyality except for the green back or Baht.

LBMWell, I was trying to give him the chance of doubt. I an in my shoes and will not drop my money in Thailand or a country alike.

Rick Rock
09-15-12, 14:20
Of course I would never consider putting any money into a beer bar in Pattaya. I was just curious if this estimate was right. Seems like a hell of a lot of money for what is at best a rationale for a visa and at worst a huge money pit. Also seems bizarre that a food stall selling a grand total of $20 worth of food a day would face a shake down.

Wolvenvacht
09-15-12, 15:11
Of course I would never consider putting any money into a beer bar in Pattaya. I was just curious if this estimate was right. Seems like a hell of a lot of money for what is at best a rationale for a visa and at worst a huge money pit. Also seems bizarre that a food stall selling a grand total of $20 worth of food a day would face a shake down.200, 000 baht seems more like it for a beer-bar. And a food stall will probably give some free food to the neighbourhood police.

Rick Rock
09-15-12, 17:05
200, 000 baht seems more like it for a beer-bar. And a food stall will probably give some free food to the neighbourhood police.I wouldn't even give them a grain of rice, which is why I would never invest in any country like that. But the number I was hearing, again from more than one girl, was 6, 000, 000 baht, which is around $200, 000 USD. That just sounds insane, even more than opening a beer bar to begin with.

LittleBigMan
09-15-12, 17:55
I wouldn't even give them a grain of rice, which is why I would never invest in any country like that. But the number I was hearing, again from more than one girl, was 6, 000, 000 baht, which is around $200, 000 USD. That just sounds insane, even more than opening a beer bar to begin with.okay my mistake I was under the assumption you were referring to 200, 000 baht but if you are talking 200, 000 USD, that is totally insane and the people you are talking certainly must be a langauge problem between you and them. Looking back on the post I will stop because the topic isn't worth the continue time to discuss!

LBM

Rick Rock
09-15-12, 18:43
Yes, this is what I'm saying. The first time a girl and her mamasan were telling me about the bar I was in, which apparently just opened recently. They went on and on about all the work that went into it, and how the owner shelled out 6, 000, 000 baht to open the joint. I brushed it off as promotional nonsense, especially since it was a dump.

On a later date, I talked with an experience Thai bar girl about a lady I knew in another country who used the money she made as a working gal to open her own shop. The Thai bar girl said it was impossible in Pattaya because it costs "5-7 million baht to open a bar here".

It obviously sounds ridiculous, but who the fuck knows. I never looked into setting up a beer bar before.

Mr Enternational
09-27-12, 04:52
China!

"Thailand alone received 20 million visitors in 2011, [compered with] more than the 12.3 million combined arrivals in the four countries (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam). Thailand projects 26 million tourists in 2015 while CLMV nations aim at 25 million."

China is now the largest source of Thai tourism revenue. Thailand could earn more than Bt1 billion per year in visa fees from the more than 2 million Chinese tourists expected to travel to the Kingdom.

About 2.2 million Chinese are expected to visit Thailand this year, up from 1.7 million last year. If neighbouring countries waive visa fees for the Chinese, Thailand will suffer a huge loss. Tourists from third countries may shift to destinations in Indochina and Myanmar.

Thailand's share of the regional tourism market plunged from 38 per cent in 2008 to 33 per cent last year. Singapore and Malaysia became key rivals, as they have developed many new attractions and continue progressive plans. About 80 million visitors travel into the region. Of them, 36 million or 45 per cent are from Asean countries and 44 million are from outside the region.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/587195-fearing-loss-of-visa-fees-thailand-opts-out-of-common-visa-plan/

Duniawala
09-30-12, 17:23
"the government of thailand announced last week that it was extending internet coverage so that the more than 19 million international tourists who visit the country annually will be able to access free wifi across the state. the government of thailand has unveiled a program under the name 'ict free wi-fi for tourism' to install high-speed internet at 1, 615 hotspots in the main tourist attractions across the country. the government said the program will start soon, without giving a specific date.

around 15 percent of the routers (253) will be installed in the country's capital bangkok. 446 in the central region which surrounds the capital. 201 in the eastern region bordering cambodia. 323 in the southern region where the popular phuket island is located. 325 in the northern region between myanmar and laos, and 67 in the less touristy northeastern region.

the aim of the program is to promote the economy through tourism, one of the country's biggest economic motors. according to thai travel news website, in 2011 thailand received a record number of 19, 098, 323 international tourists. 19. 84 percent more than in 2010, most of them coming from malaysia (2. 47 million) , china (1. 76 million) and japan (1. 12 million).

last month, the city of pattaya, one of the most popular beach resorts among international tourists, signed a contract with internet provider true corporation to install 1000 routers in the main tourist districts in the city.

pattaya receives around 5. 5 million tourists a year. 70 percent of whom are foreigners. according to mayor itthiphol khunplome these tourists stay an average of three days and use 30 minutes of internet at a time."

now, that's what i ca; ; tourist friendly. next, free tgs. doesn't hurt to dream, does it.

BionicMan
09-30-12, 21:36
"The government of Thailand announced last week that it was extending internet coverage so that the more than 19 million international tourists who visit the country annually will be able to access free WiFi across the state. Now, that's what I ca; ; tourist friendly. Next, free TGs. Doesn't hurt to dream, does it.Let's dream about it! You don't give out for free one of the good people's revenues. We know the real Thaiand income comes from other sources, tourism is an important one, but not the top. Still they can't afford to drop it. The "girlie" industry is probably not significant in the general scheme of things, but certainly it is for many poor areas whose girls head to BKK / Pattaya / Phuket to generate revenues they send home. This also skips official statistics. Just look at the related trade around Nana: bars, street vendors, taxi etc. If NEP would not be there, all that is desert and all those guys need to find something to do to survive.

Free-wifi alongside the country is a nice idea, but I don't think it is a decision maker when one plans holidays in a country. I hope it is not!

Otherwise it will soon lead to one of the mobile tool jokes: people sitting at the same table and communicating via chat lines.

We are getting too much dependant on wifi, indeed. But I don't think a way to escape from this trend.

Wolvenvacht
09-30-12, 21:55
Around 15 percent of the routers (253) will be installed in the country's capital Bangkok.

(snip)

Last month, the city of Pattaya, one of the most popular beach resorts among international tourists, signed a contract with internet provider True Corporation to install 1000 routers in the main tourist districts in the city.If Pattaya for the main tourist disctricts already need 1000 routers, then the 253 routers in Bangkok will be a drop in the ocean. You will probably need that many routers just to cover one medium shopping mall. I need two to be able to have WiFi everwhere in my house and I am not living in a grand palace!

BionicMan
09-30-12, 22:04
If Pattaya for the main tourist disctricts already need 1000 routers, then the 253 routers in Bangkok will be a drop in the ocean. You will probably need that many routers just to cover one medium shopping mall. I need two to be able to have WiFi everwhere in my house and I am not living in a grand palace!Was my thought too when reading the quantity. I think the main (true) reason for this project is to make someone happy: the hardware providers, the IP and. Somebody within the powers who took the decision and make it happen.

Randy Murican
10-01-12, 01:42
If Pattaya for the main tourist disctricts already need 1000 routers, then the 253 routers in Bangkok will be a drop in the ocean. You will probably need that many routers just to cover one medium shopping mall. I need two to be able to have WiFi everwhere in my house and I am not living in a grand palace!If you upgraded to the newest standard Wi-Fi Dual Band AC router I would be very surprised if you needed more than one router. My guess is that most hotels, etc are using B-G routers which will markedly increase the number needed. A Wi-Fi Range Extender could have also probably solved your problem without a second router.

PinkPearl
10-03-12, 08:25
What percentage of their earnings do TGs in MP's get to keep? Like Annies, where sex is on the menu, not strictly massage only places.

How about escorts in Thailand? One girl said she got to keep 4000 plus tips on a 5000 baht ST session.

I understand Gogo girls get about 2K per short time + tips & keep 100% of that. They also get a salary & a percentage of lady drinks. Do they get a percentage of the BF?

Beer bar girls, I think, are the same as GGG, though the ST amount is more likely to be less.

Freelancers generally keep 100% of the donation & tips.

Luvpuss
10-04-12, 01:23
What percentage of their earnings do TGs in MP's get to keep? Like Annies, where sex is on the menu, not strictly massage only places.

How about escorts in Thailand? One girl said she got to keep 4000 plus tips on a 5000 baht ST session.

I understand Gogo girls get about 2K per short time + tips & keep 100% of that. They also get a salary & a percentage of lady drinks. Do they get a percentage of the BF?

Beer bar girls, I think, are the same as GGG, though the ST amount is more likely to be less.

Freelancers generally keep 100% of the donation & tips.The girls I have spoken with say they keep 1/2.

PinkPearl
10-04-12, 02:13
The girls I have spoken with say they keep 1/2.This would be out of the amount the customer pays the MP?

And tips would be extra & entirely the MP worker's to keep?

Would the 1/2 or 50% include fringe benefits like free room, food, medical, etc? Or would fringe benefits be given in addition to the salary of 50%

I've read that Annies offers fringe benefits such as these. And Aey wanted to keep it hushed how much her employees earned, percentage wise.

I suppose there are many different income & incentive packages amongst the many MP's?

How many MP's catering to farangs do you estimate exist in Bangkok & Pattaya?

What percentage of Thai prostitutes do you figure are GGG, independents / freelancers, beer bar girls, online escorts & MP employees?

Would MP's have more than each of the other 4?

I guess those 5 categories covers it all.

Syzygies
10-04-12, 05:45
What percentage of their earnings do TGs in MP's get to keep? Like Annies, where sex is on the menu, not strictly massage only places.Obviously girls used to get the 1500 for full sex and any tips at Oilies. Actually no not quite. Its common at many MPs that girls get absolutely zero from the downstairs massage fee which might be 800 Baht for example. On top of that, the establishment will charge the girls heavy amounts for electricity, drinks, use of room, soaps and other supplies, even condoms. The girls will not be allowed to supply their own often. The girls also get fined for being late, for being away sick, for finding items in the room afterwards, using too many towels, etc.

So if you go an MP and refuse the special, the girl not only loses time but also loses money. That is why she really should be tipped even if you don't want any special. Only A-holes go to a sex parlour to get just a massage unless they pay for the special IMHO. If the customer wants a special, but doesn't get it, that is different.

In places where there is an all in price and its a bit more expensive, the girls cut may be slightly less than 1500 even before she pays expenses, e. G. 1400.

At a Spa, where officially there is no sex, a girl might make good money from sly sex, and making a higher amount per customer than at a sex shop MP.

At Soapies, the girl is only getting approx. 50% of the fee, although maybe slightly more at some places. Again there will be other fees, fines, etc. Many soapy girls are getting well under 1500 Baht per session if no extra tip.

Gogo girls get salary plus drink commissions plus tips. However there are all sorts of fines there too, for being late, for not comming to work, for selling insufficient drinks for the month, etc. After all the fines, there may not be much salary left. In fact some girls lost all of their salary on a regular basis. So what is better for girls may be to be a bar free-lancer where they get no salary, can turn up when ever they like, and make money from just drink commisions, tips and from going with the customer.

However the management don't like this arrangement much as girls are missing a lot. Also girls may return to salary when they find they are not getting enough customers.

Can't comment on escorts.

Evil Penivel
10-04-12, 06:52
One of the frequent complaints on the punter boards is the demise of the girl-friend experience (GFE). It's often claimed that the girls, particularly in Pattaya go go bars, now have poor attitudes and the level of service has decreased while prices have risen. Girls are no longer interested in L / T, with S / T the only option, so the story goes. Comparisons are made to how things used to be five, ten. 15 or more years ago, with the conclusion that things were much, much better in the "good old days."

But is it really true?

I fully believe that it is still possible get excellent service in terms of the GFE and L / T. Whether it is the same service level and attitude that used to be the "norm" depends on the definitions you use. A lot of what some guys term a "great attitude" was actually desperation.

I've been visiting Thailand (and Pattaya) since 1979 and have indeed seen enormous changes over the years, mostly for the better. Prior to the mid-1980s, Thailand was a poor country and Isaan was a wretchedly poor area. Many, many girls. Thousands upon thousands. Turned to prostitution because they had no other way of surviving. Everything they owned, a change of clothes and a few cosmetics, if they were lucky, could be carried in shoulder bag. When a girl had no money, no place to live and not even food for the day, she would trade sex for a roof over her head and a square meal or two. That had nothing to do with a good attitude, it was an echo of the desperation that comes with dire poverty.

Back then, a lot of guys paid the girls nothing, especially the freelancers. The P4P scene was very much smaller in the 1970s and 1980s than it is today. The girls who had jobs in the few go go bars that existed then belonged to the elite and could demand cash payment, but the other girls had to accept what came their way. To a girl who was hungry and had nowhere to sleep, a bed and a meal but no money was better than no bed, no meal and no money. The girls stayed with a customer until he kicked them out because they had nowhere else to go.

Moreover, most girls were hoping to win the farang lottery, I. E, marry a farang who could lift them out of poverty. They did everything they could. Iron shirts, pack his suitcase, please him sexually. To convince him they were good wife material. Some girls did indeed get lucky and found husbands, which only fueled the dream for the much larger number who didn't.

But in the mid-1980s, things began to change. The Thai economy began to develop rapidly. This created more opportunities for girls inside and outside P4P. There was a very gradual switch from survival prostitution to what could be called occupational prostitution. The girls no longer traded sexual services for minimal level, but because they considered it far more lucrative than any other job they could realistically get. While quite a few girls still hoped to marry a farang, a lot have learned, sometimes through their own bitter experience, sometimes through stories from family members and friends, that it was a remote chance. Today, the girls make sure they are compensated fairly for their services while waiting for Prince Charming to whisk them away.

Nowadays most girls have a life outside of P4P, hence the unwillingness to spend all night and all day with customers. They can skip the second morning round that gave them only few hundred baht more because many earn enough through their bar salaries, lady drinks and S / T fees to live at a standard they find acceptable. It's clear, if the girl likes you. She'll be willing to spend more time with you. I agree L / T has become rarer for some punters. And deservedly so. But by no means for all.

In short, what some call a "worse attitude" I see as less desperation on the part of the girls. I don't believe that can ever be a bad thing. It's certainly a negative for punters who can't or don't want to open their wallets a bit wider, but the guys who treat the girls decently and reward them appropriately won't have any problem finding a GFE, including L / T.

Evil

Syzygies
10-04-12, 09:40
I've been visiting Thailand (and Pattaya) since 1979 and have indeed seen enormous changes over the years, mostly for the better. Prior to the mid-1980s, Thailand was a poor country and Isaan was a wretchedly poor area. Many, many girls. Thousands upon thousands. Turned to prostitution because they had no other way of surviving. Everything they owned, a change of clothes and a few cosmetics, if they were lucky, could be carried in shoulder bag. When a girl had no money, no place to live and not even food for the day, she would trade sex for a roof over her head and a square meal or two. That had nothing to do with a good attitude, it was an echo of the desperation that comes with dire poverty.

Back then, a lot of guys paid the girls nothing, especially the freelancers. The P4P scene was very much smaller in the 1970s and 1980s than it is today. The girls who had jobs in the few go go bars that existed then belonged to the elite and could demand cash payment, but the other girls had to accept what came their way. To a girl who was hungry and had nowhere to sleep, a bed and a meal but no money was better than no bed, no meal and no money. The girls stayed with a customer until he kicked them out because they had nowhere else to go.

EvilI agree with a lot of what you say. The Isaan area had good supplies of water for farming in the old days. Today some of it is dry and barren (when not experiencing floods). China has dammed the rivers.

My first trip here was 29 years ago (1980s). Even then was not hard to find working girls. There were a few Soapies in Sukhumvit, some of those have closed now, e. G. Thermae, Golden Gate (I think it was called). Phuket already had a "street of a thousand bars". To say the the mongering scene was much "smaller" seems like exaggeration. Much much cheaper yes. I wasn't familiar with Oilies back then so can't comment on how many MPs offered sex. I could ask my buddy who was more experienced.

Early 90s the Grace and Thermae were packed with people, Cowboy was going strong, and PatPong had been around for long time, I think Nana was relatively new and a bit tame initially. Some soapies were closing but new ones would open elsewhere.

My impression is that the sex trade has been pretty big at least since the vietnam war.

Chill Out
10-04-12, 10:12
Nice post. It's good to see you writing again, Penivel.

Dwade
10-04-12, 11:47
I went to Annie's about a year ago. Got 2 girls, and had a great time. But one thing I wish I would've asked for was the double BJ. I was really impressed with the cleaning process. Washing, soaping, changing condom, alcohol wipes. But looking back, I don't know if they would have even done it, and considered it "un-sanitary"

Anybody have any experience with this? Do most girls deny this or maybe I just forgot to ask?

Mr Enternational
10-04-12, 11:56
There was a very gradual switch from survival prostitution to what could be called occupational prostitution. The girls no longer traded sexual services for minimal level, but because they considered it far more lucrative than any other job they could realistically get.Thanks for the history lesson. If you could only get NGOs to understand this reality as you have so eloquently put it.

Opebo
10-04-12, 13:07
Also seems bizarre that a food stall selling a grand total of $20 worth of food a day would face a shake down.I think that's a bit of an underestimate. Most food stall sellers I talk to here in the upcountry say that even the very poorly located ones with few customers will make at least $15-20 / day in net Profit, with obviously a considerably larger revenue, and many of the fairly busy ones make much more. If you think about it, they're open for maybe 6-12 hours per day, depending on their working hours preference, each meal they sell is 30-40 baht, so maybe in one day they're bringing in 2-4, 000 baht in gross, with the ingredients cost maybe 1/3 or a little more.

A thousand or two thousand per day profit (after paying for costs of ingredients) is quite normal, with usually 2-4 family members laboring there. Finally at the end of the month they may have some payments such as rent for the space, and a small payment to police. As far as I've heard 500 baht per month is commonplace in the upcountry, so no doubt it would be a bit more in Pattaya.

Overall I'd certainly much rather be a food-stall operator in Thailand than a fast food worker back in the Bad Place.

Luvpuss
10-04-12, 14:23
[QUOTE=Evil Penivel; 1334036]One of the frequent complaints on the punter boards is the demise of the girl-friend experience (GFE).

You make some good points especially at the end.

The westernization has caused a lot of the problems. But I get GFE 99% of the time. That is one reason I fly 8, 000 miles to these places.

I stay in a nice place, treat them nice.

Also, I always spend some time with them talking or having a coffe or drink before the commitment. I can usually tell within 15 minutes if it will be a GFE or not.

Syzygies
10-04-12, 15:27
A thousand or two thousand per day profit (after paying for costs of ingredients) is quite normal, with usually 2-4 family members laboring there. Finally at the end of the month they may have some payments such as rent for the space, and a small payment to police. As far as I've heard 500 baht per month is commonplace in the upcountry, so no doubt it would be a bit more in Pattaya.

Overall I'd certainly much rather be a food-stall operator in Thailand than a fast food worker back in the Bad Place.That's more like it. The girl who makes to order for me is extremely busy for several hours, and would not suprise me if she takes 150 Baht per 10 mins. She only has one helper. In her busiest hours she could be taking 1000 Baht per hour, and even after overheads that is good money. She got 70 Baht from me for 2 dishes in 5 mins or so but was cooking for others concurrently.

O.K. Its not fair for me to compare a busy suburb of Bangkok, to out in the sticks, as up country the customers may not have much to spend.

If Thais want to sell, it should be popular cooked food, and choose the right location near to market places or business areas.

Lord Farquard
10-04-12, 18:16
okay Its not fair for me to compare a busy suburb of Bangkok, to out in the sticks, as up country the customers may not have much to spend.

If Thais want to sell, it should be popular cooked food, and choose the right location near to market places or business areas.Actually, the sellers upcountry have it easier, as there is not much as competition. About 5 miles from Buriram there is a lady that sells chickens on the side of the road. Also somtom and rice and some chips and drinks. On a slow day she will sell 100 chickens, at 150thb each-you can do the math. I am building a a resort complex nearby, and it seems that her stand is busy for the whole time she is open (11-4). About one mile closer to town is another chicken place, and her sales are higher. It seems that a great number of people don't either have the facilities to cook, or are too lazy. The money is there is somone wants to make it, the side of the road places have very little overhead, and can make their own hours.

PinkPearl
10-06-12, 02:28
There was a very gradual switch from survival prostitution to what could be called occupational prostitution. The girls no longer traded sexual services for minimal level, but because they considered it far more lucrative than any other job they could realistically get.Can you define "survival prostitution" and the "occupational" type?

Are you saying the former would have starved to death, if they didn't become hookers?

And what are their options to being a working girl today? Work 60 hours a week in a factory for 6000 baht a month? If so, some would say they are "forced" by Thailand's poverty into selling their pussies. Moreover, some might contend that those who use them thus are "exploiting" and taking advantage of them.

BTW, for the record, I am speaking here as a "devil's advocate". I am interested in how you would respond so that I might learn something & be able to help others understand. I fully support sex tourism to places like Thailand.

Thanks for the history lesson. If you could only get NGOs to understand this reality as you have so eloquently put it.Can you elaborate?

Wolvenvacht
10-06-12, 08:15
Can you define "survival prostitution" and the "occupational" type?

Are you saying the former would have starved to death, if they didn't become hookers?I think he explained that quite well in his post. Read it again. S L O W L Y.

And what are their options to being a working girl today? Work 60 hours a week in a factory for 6000 baht a month? If so, some would say they are "forced" by Thailand's poverty into selling their pussies. Moreover, some might contend that those who use them thus are "exploiting" and taking advantage of them.I am forced by the European greedy capitalist system to sell my brains on a daily basis. I think that is even worse since it is my profound wish to be able to sit under a palm-tree surrounded by worshipping sex starved Asian girls who think I am their sex-god.

BTW, for the record, I am speaking here as a "devil's advocate". I am interested in how you would respond so that I might learn something & be able to help others understand. I fully support sex tourism to places like Thailand.

Can you elaborate?You are not a devil's advocate, you are an Internet Troll. You are both giving the Devil and lawyers a bad name by what you are doing.

PinkPearl
10-06-12, 09:06
I think he explained that quite well in his post. Read it again. S L O W L Y.

I am forced by the European greedy capitalist system to sell my brains on a daily basis. I think that is even worse since it is my profound wish to be able to sit under a palm-tree surrounded by worshipping sex starved Asian girls who think I am their sex-god.

You are not a devil's advocate, you are an Internet Troll. You are both giving the Devil and lawyers a bad name by what you are doing.True, his entertaining story was explained or described in quite a bit of detail. Though I was asking for a definition, and in particular if starvation was occuring & their only other option. What did TGs do before farang were in LOS buying their bodies? Selling it to locals for half as much?

Re your cushy job, as one rock and roll troll to another, I totally sympathize with your sufferings. Perhaps you'ld prefer a sweatshop like factory job, eh? What's their other choice, being a fuck barbie, painful supersized alien anal probings, COF up the nose & down the throat with gaging? Life can be rough.

D. A.

District Attorney

-

Yah-Pit (BODY SLAM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lACNkaKSZ0&feature=relmfu

Dash Riprock
10-06-12, 10:17
Not everyone has the skill set to become an entrepreneur. For some, the only inventory they can manage is their vagina.

Mr Enternational
10-09-12, 13:43
A friend just called and told me that Don Muang airport is almost flooded. Dumb Asses.

BionicMan
10-09-12, 14:30
Not everyone has the skill set to become an entrepreneur. For some, the only inventory they can manage is their vagina.A friend if mine once described the pussy as a life support for the Thai girls.

BionicMan
10-09-12, 14:37
, and in particular if starvation was occuring & their only other option. What did TGs do before farang were in LOS buying their bodies? Selling it to locals for half as much?

Yah-Pit (BODY SLAM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lACNkaKSZ0&feature=relmfuHave a look at SEA history and presence of farangs in the last century, at least (more if you go north to Shangai) and you will see that farangs buying sexual services from local women have always been a good support to many families.

Where do you think the American soldiers were resting their bones during the Vietnam war? Surely with the grand-grand mothers of some cutie go-go girl of these days. Or about.

Not for nothing prostitution is the eldest profession in the world. Can this be changed now? By a law?

Syzygies
10-09-12, 18:38
Not everyone has the skill set to become an entrepreneur.So do what you are good at that makes good money.

Some Thai girls like sex alright. Why work hard 9 to 5 for low money when can fuck when they feel like it for quite good money? Others prefer to work harder and a top girl can make a lot more than an office worker. Girls drift from straight massage to sex providers because they get good extra money. Usually the normal job money is just not enough to support the whole family.

Would I do my current job, if I could fuck girls or do something else (that doesn't involve going to prison) for a much higher pay day? I doubt it.

Its simple people just arrive at whatever allows them to make the most money most easily, unless they have strong religious qualms.

Poor countries have a lot of hookers if they can get away with it legally. Its always been that way and always will be. For many guys, a hooker is cheaper than a wife and better variety, or a good suppliment to insufficient sex.

Its only immoral when you make babies.

NicFrenchy
10-09-12, 20:33
So do what you are good at that makes good money.

Some Thai girls like sex alright. Why work hard 9 to 5 for low money when can fuck when they feel like it for quite good money?Spoken like a True Tourist.

PinkPearl
10-10-12, 00:35
A friend if mine once described the pussy as a life support for the Thai girls.In that regard, I was surprised to read this the other day:

Thai women rise fastest in corporate world.

Published: 8/03/2011 at 03:26 AM Newspaper section: Business.

Thailand ranks first in providing opportunities for women to climb the corporate ladder, according to the latest survey by consulting firm Grant Thornton.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/05/yingluck-shinawatra-thailand-female-pm

In the 2011 Grant Thornton International Business Report, Thailand boasts the greatest percentage of women in senior roles at 45, followed by Georgia (40%) , Russia (36%) , Hong Kong and the Philippines (both 35%).

Countries with the lowest percentages are India, the United Arab Emirates and Japan, where fewer than 10% of senior positions are held by women.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/economics/225389/thai-women-rise-fastest-in-corporate-world

Women are also likely to play an increasing role as leaders. According to the survey by Grant Thornton in 2011, the share of women in Thailand who are in a senior management position is as high as 45, the highest in the world (see Figure 27). This is mainly on account of women's higher educational attainment. There are now more women than men with vocational and university education in the labor force, a different trend from the past of which the share between men and women with higher education was about the same (see Figure 28).

http://www.scb.co.th/eic/doc/en/insight/SCB

%20Insight%20April%202011_Eng. Pdf

Luvpuss
10-10-12, 00:49
Do Thai girls have the worst teeth in the world?

I am just wondering.

I have never seen so many young girls with bad teeth and braces. A BBBJ with braces can be very painfull.

Whats the deal?

PinkPearl
10-10-12, 00:50
Why work hard 9 to 5 for low money when can fuck when they feel like it for quite good money?Some of the TG hookers do both. If P4P dries up, e. G. Gets flooded to death, they have an income source to pay the rent & eat on. The problem with that is when they come to work they may have trouble staying away & nod off during sex.

Girls drift from straight massage to sex providers because they get good extra money. Usually the normal job money is just not enough to support the whole family.Therein lies the curse of Buddhism for these girls; they think it's their duty to "support the whole family". Western SP's are free from that.

Its only immoral when you make babies.What if she wants babies? They may be your hookers in 20 years.

BionicMan
10-10-12, 01:20

I am just wondering. I have never seen so many young girls with bad teeth and braces. A BBBJ with braces can be very painfull. Whats the deal?Smart dentists! Capable to sell their services. A bit of fashion too. And return revenues for the industry. Had my western dentist suggesting me to apply braces for some corrections (honestly nothing dramatic) : I objected that if I could leave till being 59 with my teeth I cam still leave the rest of my life whatever long this can be.

LittleBigMan
10-10-12, 03:58
My assumption in general is that P4P girls comes from a poor background. If that is the case from what I see and experience they are raised on soda and candy because that is all they can afford. The little mini-marts that are open everywhere in neighborhoods 1 baht to 5 baht are all gear to the little kids. Sugar is their main diet for them and seeing a dentist isn't in the budget. The toothpaste purchase is the cheapest on the market and any brushing techique is at a minimum. So the result is expected lots of cavaties?

The dentist like most of the nice hospital push and sell things like braces and lots of extras. My brother who is in the dental field use to tell me being a dentist give them a license to steal. When is the last time you went to a dentist and he told you you need this and you said NO?

I too would say 59 years of age is kind of old to have braces? I did my at 30 years to spread my teeth out since they were packed too close together which prevented me from flossing properly resulting in food being stuck in between. Older patients can always opt for the reverse invisiable type?

Personally never had a problem with braces getting a BJ or DFK, not yet?

LBM

Crazy4Thai
10-10-12, 04:53

I am just wondering.

I have never seen so many young girls with bad teeth and braces. A BBBJ with braces can be very painfull.

Whats the deal?I've never understood how the braces can be more dangerous than the teeth they are on. I've read this concern many times but don't get it. Somebody please explain the geometry of the braces causing pain. Also if true, what does the inside of the lip experience for the wearer?

Syzygies
10-10-12, 07:59

I am just wondering.

Whats the deal?I agree with the other poster. They don't have worst teeth and many of them don't need the braces. Its become a trend to get braces just like all those unnecessary nose jobs that look so ugly compared to the original nose, and all those ugly silicone jobs too.

Run Mann
10-10-12, 14:43
Only a handful of posters post photos in the Thai PG these days; but for those of you who do, take notice of this story below. Although there's likely lots more to this story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At 9pm on Tuesday, Police Colonel Chaiyot, Superintendent of Chonburi Immigration, based in Jomtien Beach Road Soi 5, announced the arrest of an Australian National, originally from Italy, based on an arrest warrant relating to charges of posting explicit pictures of a Thai woman on the internet which caused her a loss of reputation. The Colonel confirmed he had earlier served warrant number 650/2555 dated 25th September 2012 and issued by Rayong Provincial Court and arrested Mr. Luciano Glavina aged 56 at a popular Bar & Restaurant in Soi Kao Noi, East Pattaya, where he was known to frequently eat and would often attend Golfing events. Mr. Glavina confirmed it was his name on the warrant but vehemently denied three separate allegations which are detailed in the warrant including allegations he posted pictures of the woman on the internet without her consent and the pictures damaged her reputation. The original complaint was made at a Police Station in Rayong Province so Mr. Glavina will be transferred to Rayong Police for further legal processing.

Dinghy
10-17-12, 03:18
Not everyone has the skill set to become an entrepreneur. For some, the only inventory they can manage is their vagina.There's a Thai saying that the only field a girl plows is the one between her legs
Dinghy is back after a long dry spell

Opebo
10-17-12, 04:00
My assumption in general is that P4P girls comes from a poor background. If that is the case from what I see and experience they are raised on soda and candy because that is all they can afford.

LBMActually yes, they do come from relatively poor backgrounds, generally (though there is a sizable non-poor contingent as well. They're kind of two different 'types' of working girl) , but what makes them eat a lot of junk food, like poor people anywhere in the world, is their incorporation into global capitalism. A few decades ago, when these people lived 'self-sufficiently' on their own in villages, farming, they had very healthy diets, and better lifestyles than they do now. These days they are wage-laborers, with technically more money and and a better 'standard of living' according to money-based statistics, but a hugely worse and less healthy lifestyle.

LittleBigMan
10-17-12, 10:59
Actually yes, they do come from relatively poor backgrounds, generally (though there is a sizable non-poor contingent as well. They're kind of two different 'types' of working girl) , but what makes them eat a lot of junk food, like poor people anywhere in the world, is their incorporation into global capitalism. A few decades ago, when these people lived 'self-sufficiently' on their own in villages, farming, they had very healthy diets, and better lifestyles than they do now. These days they are wage-laborers, with technically more money and and a better 'standard of living' according to money-based statistics, but a hugely worse and less healthy lifestyle.That might account for all the Thais liking KFC so much, plus they throw in a nice sweet coke in their sets and sell sugar ice cream. Yea Take out!

LBM

Mr Jetsetter
10-18-12, 05:10
Will be hitting Bangkok late on December 4th to awake on the King's birthday December 5th. I assume alcohol sales will be banned and bars closed. Is this correct? Also, I'm wondering if MPs like Mangos and Snow White will have girls available, at least for outcall to my hotel. I'm also wondering what effects Constitution Day on December 10th might have on these areas.

Thanks!

AfAsia
10-19-12, 00:27
Only a handful of posters post photos in the Thai PG these days; but for those of you who do, take notice of this story below. Although there's likely lots more to this story.Run Mann, I do not doubt your sincerity. Could you provide us with a link to this questionable story?

Thank you kindly.

Mr Enternational
10-19-12, 01:02
Run Mann, I do not doubt your sincerity. Could you provide us with a link to this questionable story?

Thank you kindly.Http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/63728/well-known-australian-ex-pat-golfer-arrested-pattaya-immigration/

Run Mann
10-19-12, 01:46
Run Mann, I do not doubt your sincerity. Could you provide us with a link to this questionable story?

Thank you kindly.Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ59Au3w1i4

AfAsia
10-19-12, 05:37
The wrong-ed upon, is seeking 3000, 000 baht in compensation and is reportedly related to police. Why am I not surprised! I guess it is not a good idea to spend too long bowling about with the workers. ST them and move on, I say.

Luvpuss
10-19-12, 08:45
That might account for all the Thais liking KFC so much, plus they throw in a nice sweet coke in their sets and sell sugar ice cream. Yea Take out!

LBMThey certainly love Swenson's.

Randy Murican
10-19-12, 13:01
The Thai version of sidenafil (Viagra) should be on the market by now. Anyone have information on availability and pharmacy prices? Not that you guys would need anything like that, I would never imply that! Me, I have to take anti-boner pills just to give the girls an hours rest.

Josh

LittleBigMan
10-19-12, 17:39
They certainly love Swenson's.So do I, oh that Chocolate Chip!

LBM

PinkPearl
10-20-12, 19:38
Yes, these are not only farang prices but one has to remember that the price Mr. E, pays includes the furniture. Bed, tables, T. V, A / C unit and a hot water shower unit. In Pattaya, the prices from my experience is pretty close to 1500/3000 baht all depending on the area for just a empty room (studio) no hot water and no a / see. The lower the cost the worse it looks, many 1500 baht rooms do not have a sit down toilet. Every baht must be look after so if they are working girls, most likely you will not even see a refrigerator, they have 1 fan, and roll up mats and sleep on the floor, no tables, no sofa, even if they aren't working girls just a small place like this is very common for a Thai family to live in with 4 to 5 people. The less one pays the worse it gets from my experience. Many Thais are just slum lords!

LBMThe working girls in Bangkok have said they pay prices ranging from 3000 to 6000 for a place.

I don't know what this includes, such as A / C, toilet, hot water, electricity, etc.

One P4P gal claimed to rent a house far from NEP for 10,000.

LittleBigMan
10-22-12, 15:23
The working girls in Bangkok have said they pay prices ranging from 3000 to 6000 for a place.

I don't know what this includes, such as A / C, toilet, hot water, electricity, etc.

One P4P gal claimed to rent a house far from NEP for 10, 000.You are missing the boat? The conversation and replies are regarding Pattaya not Bangkok.

LBM

PinkPearl
10-22-12, 19:27
You are missing the boat? The conversation and replies are regarding Pattaya not Bangkok.

LBMI realized that. I was surprised at such low prices in Pattaya. 1200 to 3000 baht. Bangkok girls have never mentioned to me paying anything less than 3000 for a room. I guess Bangkok is just more expensive.

Titanio
10-22-12, 22:23
I realized that. I was surprised at such low prices in Pattaya. 1200 to 3000 baht. Bangkok girls have never mentioned to me paying anything less than 3000 for a room. I guess Bangkok is just more expensive.They never told you. Of course not. But you can take it for granted that in the area where Bangkok BG's generally live, prices are way less than 3000 Bt. A max of 2500 Bt all inclusive would be more obvious. And tehn they share with 2 others. For a nice one bedroom apartment in Bankapi / Ramkhamhaeng area you will pay no more than 3000 Bt excluding utilities. And, although I have no ideas about Pattaya, according to prices of cheap but clean guesthouses in South Pattaya, renting a room for a BG will be much less than in BKK.

LittleBigMan
10-23-12, 04:10
I realized that. I was surprised at such low prices in Pattaya. 1200 to 3000 baht. Bangkok girls have never mentioned to me paying anything less than 3000 for a room. I guess Bangkok is just more expensive.You don't want to go near a place that is asking 1200 baht unless you got strong legs when you take a dump? And certainly the % would be against someone looking at that price range within a close distant to the tourist area. Of course these prices are just a basic room with no furniture, no hot water and A / C, I've seen a number of rooms in Pattaya very clean at the price range of 3, 000 baht, in fact it is very common.

LBM

Mr Enternational
10-23-12, 04:29
You don't want to go near a place that is asking 1200 baht unless you got strong legs when you take a dump?Or he could cut a hole in the bottom of a chair.

NicFrenchy
10-25-12, 00:43
You don't want to go near a place that is asking 1200 baht unless you got strong legs when you take a dump?You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

In Pattaya (Central Location) there are many hotels with Swimming pool, free wifi, and under 1, 000 thb!

Siam View Residence.

Fourteen Again Hotel.

Sunsmile Resort Pattaya

And many others.

They're not luxury, sure, but they are very decent for the price and they all have proper bathrooms

Mr Enternational
10-25-12, 00:59
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

In Pattaya (Central Location) there are many hotels with Swimming pool, free wifi, and under 1, 000 thb!

They're not luxury, sure, but they are very decent for the price and they all have proper bathroomsExcept that we were talking about rooms / apartments for monthly rental.

LittleBigMan
10-25-12, 02:17
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

Siam View Residence.

Fourteen Again Hotel.

Sunsmile Resort Pattaya

And many others.

They're not luxury, sure, but they are very decent for the price and they all have proper bathroomsNic,

I think if you got your head out of cloud nine and those tight designr shoes, white starch collar shirts you might run back on the post and clearly see or read that we are not talking about hotels but apartments. The fact is you yourself have no clue since in your own words never set foot outside Central or the tourist area which you already stated is a shit hole. Outside of the shit hole there are hundred if not thousands in the darkside like the Nongprue area that are pond of shit! I guess it is obvious you have no idea what this topic is about since you can't get by the word luxury.

Apartments not Hotels?

LBM

BionicMan
10-25-12, 02:31
Except that we were talking about rooms / apartments for monthly rental.And NF referred to daily rates, making it 30, 000 a month.

My (girl) friend lives in BKK in a nice fully secured building (for uni girls, no men allowed in the building!) and pays 100b. A day, that makes 3000 a month, as many said. I don't know what that includes in terms of utilities etc.

NicFrenchy
10-25-12, 06:23
Nic,

I think if you got your head out of cloud nine and those tight designr shoes, white starch collar shirts you might run back on the post and clearly see or read that we are not talking about hotels but apartments. The fact is you yourself have no clue since in your own words never set foot outside Central or the tourist area which you already stated is a shit hole. Outside of the shit hole there are hundred if not thousands in the darkside like the Nongprue area that are pond of shit! I guess it is obvious you have no idea what this topic is about since you can't get by the word luxury.

Apartments not Hotels?

LBMAh shit, I stand Corrected, hahahahaha. It's true though, when it comes to Pattaya, I have no clue (and don't really want to get a clue). I'll let you get back to your street noodles while I go get my shoes Polished at the Sukhothai Hotel.

LittleBigMan
10-25-12, 07:46
Ah shit, I stand Corrected, hahahahaha. It's true though, when it comes to Pattaya, I have no clue (and don't really want to get a clue). I'll let you get back to your street noodles while I go get my shoes Polished at the Sukhothai Hotel.Is that a spit shine?

LBM

LittleBigMan
10-25-12, 07:48
And NF referred to daily rates, making it 30, 000 a month.

My (girl) friend lives in BKK in a nice fully secured building (for uni girls, no men allowed in the building!) and pays 100b. A day, that makes 3000 a month, as many said. I don't know what that includes in terms of utilities etc.No furniture and water and electric is all extra?

LBM

BionicMan
10-25-12, 12:52
No furniture and water and electric is all extra? LBMHonestly I don't know, for sure no furniture as the mattress is on the floor (as we read here many times). She values much the security and the fact nobody unwanted can enter the building. She is laughing at it: "can you imagine, a bar girl living in a flat where no man can get in?".

Ivanba
10-27-12, 12:02
Ah shit, I stand Corrected, hahahahaha. It's true though, when it comes to Pattaya, I have no clue (and don't really want to get a clue). I'll let you get back to your street noodles while I go get my shoes Polished at the Sukhothai Hotel.Seriously, my shoes need a shine. I can walk in there and get one?

NicFrenchy
10-27-12, 12:47
Seriously, my shoes need a shine. I can walk in there and get one?About any 5 star Hotel will have a shoe shine service (usually made in the back by the Bell boys) , it will not be a proper chair where you will just sit relax and have your shoes shined.

If you're on a budget, you can always go to Silom road and try to find that guy (see picture)

Monte3
10-28-12, 01:31
About any 5 star Hotel will have a shoe shine service (usually made in the back by the Bell boys) , it will not be a proper chair where you will just sit relax and have your shoes shined.

If you're on a budget, you can always go to Silom road and try to find that guy (see picture) I was having some refreshments last Thursday, over on Soi 20 that sports bar behind the 7-11, First place on the left going down the street. There is a guy who shines shoes right there while one is relaxing and enjoying the afternoon.

Luvpuss
10-31-12, 00:50
I am back in USA after my 10 day trip. I won't bore you with all the details. But, this may be the best trip I have ever had. The pussy was stellar with just one bad experience.

Here are some highlights:

TLL:

I met 6 girls from the site. I fucked 5 of them bareback with cum in pussy. All were professional girls with decent jobs. None were P4P.

One girl got so fucking drunk she passsed out in my hotel room bed. I am a snake but could not fuck a passed out girl. She got up at 6am and left. No problem.

I think the dating site approach is OK. But you really need to spend a lot of pre-trip time with emails, Skype, etc. I probably spent 40 hours contacting these girls prior to my trip.

I am not sure I will do it again. I have made plans to see several of these girls again, so I may just leave it at that.

P4P / SW's:

I don't know why, but the best services I seem to get are from street workers. If you pre-interview, most will do just about anything at a decent price.

I picked up 4 in Pattaya off Beach Road. 2 were ST for 500. The other 2 were LT for 1000.

I also took 3 from BKK near NANA. All were 1k ST and all gave great service. Rim jobs, DFK, BBBJ, whatever I wanted.

GOGO's:

Ok, I usually hate these places. I have to admit I went into a few and had a decent time. I did not take any girls from these places. But to pass the time and have a drink, it can be fun and entertaining.

Night Clubs:

I hit up Lucifer's and Insomnia in Pattaya. I have never been a fan of these places either. But again, I have to admit I had a good time. There are many, many, decent looking girls. More girls than guys when I went. The music was very good even for an old dude like me.

There are many drunk girls there who want to kiss and have you rub their tits. Even a guy my age (57) did so on several occasions with numerous cute girls. I got a few phone numbers but did not take a girl. It would be easy however to do so.

MP's:

I hit up Soi 11, Lolipop's and Dr, BJ. Also, across from Hillary bar on Nana, there is an alley where 3 or 4 girls sit with a massage sign. If you take one, they escort you to an apartment down the alley. I took 2 different girls here, and got stellar service. I think they are really just FL's, sharing the apartment.

Patpong:

Damn. I use to hate this place. Is it seeing a revival? I went last weekend and the place was very busy. All the bars, restaurants and Gogo's were packed. It was not like that last year. It was much much busier than Nana. I had a good time walking around and went into a few Gogo's for drinks only. I think next trip I may spend a little more time here.

Many Japanese men in groups in the Gogo's selecting girls.

Like I said, it was an awesome trip.

I shot my wad 19 times in 10 days. Not my record (21) but maybe I am slowing down at my age. I will be back in January for more fun.

TomJackin
10-31-12, 06:39
I am back in USA after my 10 day trip. I won't bore you with all the details. But, this may be the best trip I have ever had. The pussy was stellar with just one bad experience.Nice trip report!

Trip reports are good!

Please write more trip reports.

Lars 59
10-31-12, 13:23
Nice report!

What does TLL stand for?

I am back in USA after my 10 day trip. I won't bore you with all the details. But, this may be the best trip I have ever had. The pussy was stellar with just one bad experience.

Here are some highlights...

Jgm005
10-31-12, 15:44
Use the abbreviations tab if one does not know.

TLL = THAILAND LOVE LINKS.

Lined up a few from there when I hit BKK in 9 days.

Nice report!

What does TLL stand for?

PinkPearl
11-03-12, 03:24
"A crackdown on motorists who drive the wrong way down a one-way street is now under-way around Chonburi Province and for those who are caught a maximum jail sentence of 6 months can be imposed."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/580855-crackdown-on-wrong-way-drivers-in-pattaya-who-could-face-prison-if-caught/

"I have seen first hand when police falsely claim traffic offense, in other words you can go to jail for just driving legally, and be fined."

Chill Out
11-05-12, 14:38
I think the dating site approach is OK. But you really need to spend a lot of pre-trip time with emails, Skype, etc. I probably spent 40 hours contacting these girls prior to my trip.You had 5 girls in 10 days and did a lot more in travelling and P4P. So my guess is you didn't have time to see any of the non P4P chicks more than once? What story did you tell them, I wonder? All this preparation and talks, and then you just fucked them once and disappeared? I'm wondering how you explained this and how they reacted.

In my opinion, it doesn't sound worth it. 40 hours invested for 5 girls when you can get 5 gogo girls for around 10, 000 bhats short time (1500 ST+ 600 barfine x 5) without any headaches. I think dating sites only make sense for Thailand residents.

LittleBigMan
11-05-12, 17:46
"A crackdown on motorists who drive the wrong way down a one-way street is now under-way around Chonburi Province and for those who are caught a maximum jail sentence of 6 months can be imposed."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/580855-crackdown-on-wrong-way-drivers-in-pattaya-who-could-face-prison-if-caught/

"I have seen first hand when police falsely claim traffic offense, in other words you can go to jail for just driving legally, and be fined."This must be a joke? Red bull heir kills cop on motorbike because he was high on crack, then drives off hit and run goes home and gets someone else to take the fall, now refuses to show up for court and they actually have the nerve to come up with something stupid like this since they can't seem or want to enforce any of the driving laws already on the books.

Another stupid f-k dress in brown!

LBM

Luvpuss
11-05-12, 19:16
You had 5 girls in 10 days and did a lot more in travelling and P4P. So my guess is you didn't have time to see any of the non P4P chicks more than once? What story did you tell them, I wonder? All this preparation and talks, and then you just fucked them once and disappeared? I'm wondering how you explained this and how they reacted.

In my opinion, it doesn't sound worth it. 40 hours invested for 5 girls when you can get 5 gogo girls for around 10, 000 bhats short time (1500 ST+ 600 barfine x 5) without any headaches. I think dating sites only make sense for Thailand residents.I do not disagree with you. I just wanted to try something different. It was quite the investment of time.

I told them ahead, my time with them was limited. So no problems with ST meetings.

I spent a lot of time online beforehand. Skype, etc. So, all the "get to know BS" was done with.

It is just an alternative to straight P4P. Also, you never know. Maybe the perfect girl will come along and take you out of the game. :)

PinkPearl
11-10-12, 08:47
Be careful re your baggage when entering "so you want to boom" airport.

One time I came in & was looking for my luggage going around on the conveyer belt. Couldn't find it on there. Noticed some Thai airport employee taking suitcases off of it at one end. I wonder what he was going to do with them or where he was going to take them.

No wonder I couldn't find my suitcase. This guy had taken it off!

Duniawala
11-10-12, 17:24
I need to rent a van for a day or two. Can anyone recommend a good one with a driver who can reasonably converse in English (broken English is ok). Say about B1500 per day. Please PM me, if you can help. Will be in BKK 1st week of December.

Much appreciated.

Duni

Duniawala
11-10-12, 17:26
Be careful re your baggage when entering "so you want to boom" airport.

One time I came in & was looking for my luggage going around on the conveyer belt. Couldn't find it on there. Noticed some Thai airport employee taking suitcases off of it at one end. I wonder what he was going to do with them or where he was going to take them.

No wonder I couldn't find my suitcase. This guy had taken it off!They just take it off the belt to make room or to make ready for the next flight. They don't take it anywhere unless you fail to show up in 3-4 hrs. Then they take it to the airline office.

Luvpuss
11-10-12, 19:17
My motto for Bangkok:

Lick it.

Eat it.

Fuck it.

Cum inside it.

Watch it drip out!

Have a nice day everyone.

BionicMan
11-10-12, 21:11
They just take it off the belt to make room or to make ready for the next flight. They don't take it anywhere unless you fail to show up in 3-4 hrs. Then they take it to the airline office.Correct, it happens in a lot of airports. In some (like Guarulhos / San Paulo in Brazil) they take off ALL bags at the end of the loop, otherwise some belts can't accommodate the luggage of a full wide body aircraft.

BionicMan
11-10-12, 21:13
My motto for Bangkok: Lick it. Eat it. Fuck it. Cum inside it. Watch it drip out!

Have a nice day everyone.As long as you are the first of the day. Unless you are a sloppy second fan.

BionicMan
11-10-12, 21:14
I need to rent a van for a day or two. Can anyone recommend a good one with a driver who can reasonably converse in English (broken English is ok). Say about B1500 per day. Please PM me, if you can help. Will be in BKK 1st week of December.Much appreciated.DuniAnything is possible but I doubt at that rate. Depends also how many seats and what kind of van you are looking for. Transport van or passenger van?

Chill Out
11-11-12, 00:23
My motto for Bangkok:

Lick it.

Eat it.

Fuck it.

Cum inside it.

Watch it drip out!Go to hospital.

Find out I have AIDS.

Die a painful death.

Enjoy everyone!

SirWilliam4
11-11-12, 02:06
Might be able to get a Songtaow for that amount.

Anything is possible but I doubt at that rate. Depends also how many seats and what kind of van you are looking for. Transport van or passenger van?

Luvpuss
11-11-12, 09:17
Go to hospital.

Find out I have AIDS.

Die a painful death.

Enjoy everyone!Good point. You claim to have bargirl GF. I hope you got her tested to make sure she was clean with the 1000 dudes she screwed before you.

Bongonator7
11-12-12, 01:09
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some decent accomodation in jan13, for around a week somewhere clean and quiet and most important girl friendly, I've got around a week there, budget is around 1000-1500 bht per night, I'm sorted for samui, and Pattaya and Phnom penh, just need a decent place in patong beach would consider Kata / Karon.

Thanks guys.

PinkPearl
11-20-12, 16:47
Perhaps I didn't explain myself properly. I was attempting to draw attention to people who complain about the difference between paying 1, 500 baht and 2, 000 by demonstrating that we should be thankful we get, on average. 2 hours for 2, 000 baht. Unlike U. K prices where this guy paid almost 6, 000 baht for one hour.IMO Thai P4P ladies are also better looking & provide superior service & attitude.

In Canada it's even more expensive than that UK price.

It only takes a short trip to Siam to cover the cost of one's airfare from savings with Thai P4P gals as compared to what one would have paid sex workers in much of the Western world.

Stay longer or live in the Kingdom and it's all gravy. Over the years a guy who's a regular pooner could save a fortune compared to what he would have paid for P4P in many other countries.

PinkPearl
11-25-12, 21:58
Have you been vaccinated for rabies?

"The disease is zoonotic, meaning it can be transmitted from one species to another, such as from dogs to humans, commonly by a bite from an infected animal. For a human, rabies is almost invariably fatal if postexposure prophylaxis is not administered prior to the onset of severe symptoms. The rabies virus infects the central nervous system, ultimately causing disease in the brain and death."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies

Around NEP in Bangkok, for example, at times I've seen skinny, apparently malnourished stray dogs & cats, who are alone & therefore seeming to be without a master.

"Rabies vaccine is recommended for travelers spending a lot of time outdoors, for travelers at high risk for animal bites, such as veterinarians and animal handlers, for long-term travelers and expatriates, and for travelers involved in any activities that might bring them into direct contact with bats."

". In Thailand, the chief risk is from dog bites, though cases from cat bites are also reported. A complete preexposure series consists of three doses of vaccine injected into the deltoid muscle on days 0, 7, and 21 or 28. Side-effects may include pain at the injection site, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, muscle aches, dizziness, or allergic reactions.

"Any animal bite or scratch should be thoroughly cleaned with large amounts of soap and water and local health authorities should be contacted immediately for possible post-exposure treatment, whether or not the person has been immunized against rabies."

http://www.mdtravelhealth.com/destinations/asia/thailand.php

"Although dog bites are a common cause of rabies in developing countries, there have been no reports of rabies caused by dog bites in the United States for a number of years due to widespread animal vaccination."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002310/

Rodwint2
11-27-12, 14:38
For Thai cusine like curries, pad thai, fried rice and soups, any recommendations near Soi 11 where local folks dine? Restaurants or street vendors near by like Soi 5 or 7 are in the general location as well are welcome recommendations. Some folks have mentioned that some bars / pubs near the area also serve good thai food. Would like to hear your experiences and recommendations.

NicFrenchy
11-27-12, 15:24
For Thai cusine like curries, pad thai, fried rice and soups, any recommendations near Soi 11 where local folks dine? Restaurants or street vendors near by like Soi 5 or 7 are in the general location as well are welcome recommendations. Some folks have mentioned that some bars / pubs near the area also serve good thai food. Would like to hear your experiences and recommendations.In that area, I think the outdoor Seafood place across from BG7 still serves superior Thai Food. Soi 11 has many street vendors (they are the ones with the best food).

Member #4387
11-27-12, 17:05
In that area, I think the outdoor Seafood place across from BG7 still serves superior Thai Food. Soi 11 has many street vendors (they are the ones with the best food).Beeing not a fan of Thaifood myself I still join many of my Thaihoneys to eat and they like the vendours in Soi 11. I can also see by just walking the streets from early afternoon to early morning that there are many people eating / ordering and I know I learned a saying once: eat where the locals do or where it is busy.

I can on occation have some pork / chicken on a stick (well done) from vendours as a early eve snack.

Otherwice Illys in Soi 8 have great food and the Mexican place in Soi 12 also are nice.

BionicMan
11-27-12, 17:06
Have you been vaccinated for rabies?Are you selling vaccines? I mean, this might be the general section, but lecturing on rabies vaccine seems to me a bit over the border. There are also monkeys around in Thailand. are you aware? History says that AIDS come from them.
I don't know whether from a bite or from sex with a monkey. I leave this to you to think about.

Scorchin1470
11-28-12, 02:02
In that area, I think the outdoor Seafood place across from BG7 still serves superior Thai Food. Soi 11 has many street vendors (they are the ones with the best food).After a couple of beers at the BG, getting fondled by nice young ladies* and deciding to eat, go across the road and have fish, steamed or fried. Look for the fish with bright eyes!

With firm flesh (like selecting an FL). I eat there at least twice a week when I am in BKK.

Rodwint2
11-28-12, 22:23
Thanks to Skogis, NicFrenchy and Scorchin for their Thai cuisine recommendations. I will definitely look at those venues.

On another topic, I was looking at doing some shopping for specific clothing and was interested in finding out if there was any individual or tour company that provides a private shopper / guide to meet my specific requests. In the past, I have wandered around the Pratunam district and the MBK mall, but found it to be so vast that it would take many days to go through all those venues to find what I want. So I was wondering if there is a tour guide or private shopping guide that specializes in such a service as to find specific items.

What I am looking for are the same collared shirts and golf shirts that normally have the Polo labels on them. I want the same shirts, but with out any logos on them. I find that the shirts are generally very good quality, but I don't want to be worried about the logo police nor do I want to be pretentious wearing logos.

Thanks for any recommendations you may have to this issue.

Titanio
11-28-12, 23:15
the Mexican place in Soi 12 also are nice.Is that place open again? Ended up at the foodcourt around the corner when those baggers did not update their website and the place was closed for a long renovation but it all in all looked more as a bankrupth andn devastated place. I think this was about 6 months ago and have never been back. Just went to the Mexican in Soi 11 sub, around the corner of Cheap Charley.

Crazy4Thai
11-29-12, 01:26
snip.

What I am looking for are the same collared shirts and golf shirts that normally have the Polo labels on them. I want the same shirts, but with out any logos on them. I find that the shirts are generally very good quality, but I don't want to be worried about the logo police nor do I want to be pretentious wearing logos.

Thanks for any recommendations you may have to this issue.I have seen the type of shirt that you are looking for and it is not in any retail shop. It's in an area that would be considered a "garment district" and sold by shops that want to adorn the plain shirt for you with embroidery or whatever. Like for a sports team and usually selling in quantity. But if you can find this area, you've got it nailed. Sorry to be so vague. I did not know where I was at the time. As for a guide, I've seen ads on CL for private tour guides and perhaps one of them could solve this. Maybe a bar girl could too but they are less likely to know about this "insider knowledge"

Hope that helps.

NicFrenchy
11-29-12, 01:36
On another topic, I was looking at doing some shopping for specific clothing and was interested in finding out if there was any individual or tour company that provides a private shopper / guide to meet my specific requests. In the past, I have wandered around the Pratunam district and the MBK mall, but found it to be so vast that it would take many days to go through all those venues to find what I want. So I was wondering if there is a tour guide or private shopping guide that specializes in such a service as to find specific items.Just about any Bargirl will do the trick. Just take your girl Shopping and not only she will help you find what you are looking for, she will also negotiate price and ensure you don't get ripped off. Buy her a few things (Make-up, shoes) all for 1, 000 thb. She will be over the moon.

Rodwint2
11-29-12, 09:54
I have seen the type of shirt that you are looking for and it is not in any retail shop. It's in an area that would be considered a "garment district" and sold by shops that want to adorn the plain shirt for you with embroidery or whatever. Like for a sports team and usually selling in quantity. But if you can find this area, you've got it nailed. Sorry to be so vague. I did not know where I was at the time. As for a guide, I've seen ads on CL for private tour guides and perhaps one of them could solve this. Maybe a bar girl could too but they are less likely to know about this "insider knowledge"

Hope that helps.Crazy,

Thanks for the information. I remember finding something like that in the Pratunam area near what is now the Indra Regent Hotel many years ago. The Pratunam market is a single level market place on street level at the corner of Petchburi and Rajaprarop. It is across the street from the Platinum Mall that is a highrise complex of wholesalers and retailers.

By any chance, do you remember if the shops you saw were in a high rise building or a single, street level market place (like a bazaar setting)? Thanks to you and NicFrenchy for the bargirl suggestion, except I don't do bars.

Jim Here
11-29-12, 21:40
For Thai cusine like curries, pad thai, fried rice and soups, any recommendations near Soi 11 where local folks dine? Restaurants or street vendors near by like Soi 5 or 7 are in the general location as well are welcome recommendations. Some folks have mentioned that some bars / pubs near the area also serve good thai food. Would like to hear your experiences and recommendations.Don't remember the name of the place but it is downstairs in the Time Square Building on Soi 12. Small place with maybe 7 to 10 tables. Great service and the food is wonderful. Have taken many bar girls there and they all rave about it.

Good luck

Member #4387
11-29-12, 22:01
Is that place open again? Ended up at the foodcourt around the corner when those baggers did not update their website and the place was closed for a long renovation but it all in all looked more as a bankrupth andn devastated place. I think this was about 6 months ago and have never been back. Just went to the Mexican in Soi 11 sub, around the corner of Cheap Charley.Haven`t been eating there since this January so maby you are right. If I have time I may go for a stroll to check it out later. So sorry for not updated info

Member #4387
11-30-12, 13:01
Is that place open again? Ended up at the foodcourt around the corner when those baggers did not update their website and the place was closed for a long renovation but it all in all looked more as a bankrupth andn devastated place. I think this was about 6 months ago and have never been back. Just went to the Mexican in Soi 11 sub, around the corner of Cheap Charley.I was there today and in Soi 12 the Mexican was running like hell. Did not eat there but went for a stroll from exercise purposes (as I did have a night without bridebanging)

PogoStick
12-01-12, 17:00
Thanks to Skogis, NicFrenchy and Scorchin for their Thai cuisine recommendations. I will definitely look at those venues.

On another topic, I was looking at doing some shopping for specific clothing and was interested in finding out if there was any individual or tour company that provides a private shopper / guide to meet my specific requests. In the past, I have wandered around the Pratunam district and the MBK mall, but found it to be so vast that it would take many days to go through all those venues to find what I want. So I was wondering if there is a tour guide or private shopping guide that specializes in such a service as to find specific items.

Thanks for any recommendations you may have to this issue.You may want to try Bo Bae Tower near Chinatown. It is about 1000 wholesale garment merchants in one building. I bought several shirts just like you are looking for. They were very high quality and they have sizes to fit even an extremely large farang so sizing should be no problem. Even if you don't speak Thai, you can still bargain using the Universal Translator (calculator)

Rodwint2
12-02-12, 01:12
Thank you for your suggestion.

Giotto
12-05-12, 03:51
To all who want to understand Thailand a bit more. This is a must read.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Long-Live-our-Guardian-30195626.html

Let's call it: "Thailands trinity: Hegel, Phra Siam Thevathiraj and Thaksin Shinawatra".

Who wrote the piece? Thanong Khanthong, managing editor at Nation Multimedia Group. A man well known for his balanced political views, obviously also specialized in Buddhism and Hegelian Dialectics.

Giotto

Syzygies
12-09-12, 05:27
I have a few days free sex on offer from Girl that I was keen on 20 years ago. The problem is her face is not so pretty as before and body not so sexy. She has put on a few kilos and is currently in mid 50s (Kg or more). She smokes daily since many years and so mouth is a bit like an ash tray to me. Stinky brand of cigarettes too. Kissing is therefore out of the question. Pussy is a trimmed but I am still not used to a lot of hair down there.

Fortunately she does a good blow job and therefore I can get it up and perform. I do my duty and give her a good DATY. She was sex starved and so orgasmed many times on first sex session. It feels like I am just doing my duty. I could take it or leave it just as easily. I am not equally sex starved as her.

What is my point? Well we all get spoiled by screwing young hot sexy P4P girls. So when I am with a typical Thai girl, Bpum Bpui (slightly over weight) , only 11 years younger than me, I am not real excited by chance to have sex as often as I like. Unfortunately I am pre-programmed to like girls with slim (Gazelles) to slightly voluptuous physique, but not more.

Can't wait to get back to see a real super hotty. I do have regular girls who are very sexy, but have to admit they are all somewhat younger.
The oldest girl I have been with recently who was still in great very sexy physical shape was still less than 40 year old.

Luvpuss
12-10-12, 01:24
I noticed this in BKK but really much more in Pattaya.

Guys alone. Many many of them. Day after day.

They appear to me to be residents. I am curious as to why?

If I lived in these places I think I would have a lady with me at all times. Maybe a different one each month.

Maybe they are tired of the money grabbing? Maybe they have no money left because she took it all?

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.

Tony Hoeprano
12-10-12, 02:27

If I lived in these places I think I would have a lady with me at all times. Maybe a different one each month.

Maybe they are tired of the money grabbing? Maybe they have no money left because she took it all?

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.You could always quench your curiosity and ask them LOL.

Actually it gets boring hanging out with these Thai girls after more than a few days. Who knows why. Could be they have a gf but they just happen to not be with them at that time. Or they just a player, but enjoy solitude over hanging out with prostitutes / normal girls. Or they might just be a loser and have certain traits that repel girls LOL. To be frank, there are quite a few wierdo farangs in Thailand..

NicFrenchy
12-10-12, 02:47
Guys alone. Many many of them. Day after day.I am not really sure what you expect as an answer here, as you are asking guys in the forum to explain the behavior of some 30 other guys you oddly found alone in Thailand?

Which areas did you see this happen? Regular or hookers areas? Or Tourist joints? What age bracket?

I've been here 8 years and would not seriously date any Thai girl. Why? Because of the drama that comes with living with a Thai girl. Tourists will never understand this (neither will sponsors).

Best is to get a Gik and not a gf. Or go see a hooker and get your rocks off.

Being around Thais isn't all that great anyway, unless all you want to talk about is food and "children like conversation". Harsh words, but unfortunately true.

Crazy4Thai
12-10-12, 02:54

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.I think another factor is about keeping options open for just mongering. Hook up with someone and be accountable for every move. It's better for many to just have the variety when the need is there.

JesseJames
12-10-12, 03:13

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.Saturday morning I was in a hotel, in Pattaya, walking down the hallway. In one of the rooms a Thai chick was shouting, at the top of her lungs, in English. That alone is a good reason why guys stay alone and just pay as you go."you con dio, sabai sabai" "Stay alone very nice."

Jgm005
12-10-12, 03:22
I AM one of those be it alone farangs. When I want my space I want it. I do not want to deal with taking care of some chick that has her own ideas of what my day should be. And only her ideas. SO I'll go it alone and enjoy the 'variety is the spice of life' in my world.

SNIPPED.

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.

Mr Enternational
12-10-12, 04:40

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.When you live on a ranch eating a steak is your last concern. I go out every blue moon. Usually when friends are in town and even then it's not until 3 or 4 am because I generally lie down to take a nap and end up not being able to get up the rest of the night. But say I do happen to go out and get something for the night then we may wake up at 11am or so. Then I have to run errands and shit so I give her her 1000 baht and let her go or either I give her a ride to her room if it is close to where I am going.

When night rolls around it's the same routine unless one of my non-pros is over. They may come about 6pm or so (whatever time they get off work) and we go get something to eat and go catch a movie or whatever then it is back home and in the bed by 10. At 6 or 7am they are getting up to go to work. So there I am alone again and able to do the things I need to do and relax as well. It's normal living. I live off Third Road and many times visitors ask me why I don't live closer to Walking Street. Who really wants to live inside of the party? It's only a 5 minute motorbike ride away if I need it. I had enough late night noise when I was only a visitor staying at the Sunshine and Eastiny on Soi 8. There is a reason the Hotels on and off Walking Street are the cheapest in Pattaya.

There is a difference in vacationing and living somewhere. When my cousin moved to Pattaya I had to jump in his shit for acting as a vacationer would. You would not ask a person living in Orlando why they do not go to Disney World everyday would you?

Daddy07
12-10-12, 04:54

Just seemed a bit odd considering the environment.Well, Mr. Luvpuss, I happen to be one of those 'resident' guys you are so curious about. Guess I just don't love puss as much as you do and don't need a new one on my arm every month to be with me 24/7 driving me nuts. I'm much happier alone. I'm free.

Fact is I'm retired, have plenty of money, and love being alone 99% of the time. It makes me happy. You see, I have a life and I like spending it exactly the way I want doing as I please. I'm never bored. I have lots of interesting things to do and I don't want my attention interrupted by a Thai bimbo who wants money for her family. Instead I have a dog. If you want a true friend, you should get one.

Young girls are calling me almost every day wanting to come service me for a fee and when I'm satisfied they leave which is exactly what I want them to do. I have nothing in common with them intellectually so I just enjoy their company for as long as I like and then send them on their way. I seldom call them. When I come across a new one who pleases me she is added to the list of regulars. I don't socialize with them. I fuck them and send them away.

Some of us just don't need female company 'at all times. ' That is not at all 'odd considering the environment. ' Being alone is far and away the best way to enjoy the delights of Thailand.

BionicMan
12-10-12, 08:24
I am not really sure what you expect as an answer here, as you are asking guys in the forum to explain the behavior of some 30 other guys you oddly found alone in Thailand? Being around Thais isn't all that great anyway, unless all you want to talk about is food and "children like conversation". Harsh words, but unfortunately true.Very true, but this reminds me last time I went to Nana's Hotel MP and caught by a thunderstorm. So parked myself in the lobby: surrounded by old farangs (not that I am a prime young boy) I felt like being in a Jurassic park. Was not much about the age (a fact of life) but rather the look, the talks one had with another. Seemed like a veteran reunion reminding how they fight the enemy in a combat mission. Young can see quite some of these at the rails of the bars facing NEP entrance. I recall one guy was sitting there all day long. I thought he could be the owner of the bar at some point, but his image did not fit much with that. Lonely hearts or lonely hobos! Or simply had enough ex Thai wifes so that now they know the value of being alone? On the other hand when you see some "much assorted" couples, you wonder what is the bond that keeps them together.

NicFrenchy
12-10-12, 09:30
On the other hand when you see some "much assorted" couples, you wonder what is the bond that keeps them together.Much like Daddy07, I love being alone. I don't need to go out or be socializing, I do enough of that at work. I am happy an dnever bored being alone and I have a lot more fun than being with a Thai lady.

Assorted couples in Thailand are simple: one wants sex, the other wants money / security.

Wolvenvacht
12-10-12, 20:15
Assorted couples in Thailand are simple: one wants sex, the other wants money / security.I may not be the most objective (having a Thai GF, but not living with her), but I think it is more "one wants care and sex, the other wants security and sex."

Luvpuss
12-10-12, 20:52
OK.

You guys bring up some good points.

Thanks

PinkPearl
12-11-12, 01:01
OK.

You guys bring up some good points.

ThanksI think you answered your own question.

Clearly their TGF's got sick of all their farang talk so sweetly suggested they "go watch football at bar" while they cook and clean (code for play games on PC, Facebook, gossip, watch soaps & nap. BTW no use for a farang to do all that).

To sum up all the responses to your query:

"I have always been a loner, since childhood, loved to play peacefully in my room with Barbies."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060909150819AAvPzrE

Syzygies
12-17-12, 08:41
Went to a festival event recently in Pak Thong Chai district (in Khorat province). There were essentially no farangs there. Saw just one other. In all the hundreds of Thai girls walking around, only about two were worth a second glance. Yet in Bangkok, in the right areas, very nice looking girls can be seen regularly. Even the gogo bars have some nice looking Isaan girls.

So is it just the Baan Nork (up country) areas of Khorat have incredibily ordinary girls, or have all the good looking ones gone somewhere else and are highly depleted? Maybe Ubon and Sisaket and Surin girls look better than Khorat and Buri Ram?

I am still a bit perplexed. What I see, seems contrary to the idea that all the great looking girls are taken by the Thais, leaving only the dregs for the Farangs. When it comes to Isaan girls, the concept doesn't seem to apply. I don't see tht the Isaan girls with Thai husbands are better looking than the Isaan girls in the bars. It is true that westerners are seen with incredibly plain Isaan girls at times, with good hearts (or just having to take whoever is available).

Rjsss212
12-17-12, 12:11
Well, Mr. Luvpuss, I happen to be one of those 'resident' guys you are so curious about. Guess I just don't love puss as much as you do and don't need a new one on my arm every month to be with me 24/7 driving me nuts. I'm much happier alone. I'm free.

Fact is I'm retired, have plenty of money, and love being alone 99% of the time. It makes me happy. You see, I have a life and I like spending it exactly the way I want doing as I please. I'm never bored. I have lots of interesting things to do and I don't want my attention interrupted by a Thai bimbo who wants money for her family. Instead I have a dog. If you want a true friend, you should get one.

Young girls are calling me almost every day wanting to come service me for a fee and when I'm satisfied they leave which is exactly what I want them to do. I have nothing in common with them intellectually so I just enjoy their company for as long as I like and then send them on their way. I seldom call them. When I come across a new one who pleases me she is added to the list of regulars. I don't socialize with them. I fuck them and send them away.

Some of us just don't need female company 'at all times. ' That is not at all 'odd considering the environment. ' Being alone is far and away the best way to enjoy the delights of Thailand.Then why do you live in 'sleeze central'?

There are dozens of places in LOS that are far nicer with available sex, this being Thailand after all. And for that matter plenty of countries that would actually embrace foreigners with sex also available, good weather – and since you probably don't speak much Thai whats the attraction. Or are you just shackled by your co-op / condo? Sounds like Frenchie still need to work so he has no choice but to endure life in the LOS but my one visit to Patts was enough for my lifetime so I'm really curious as to why you stay.

Naked Gunz
12-17-12, 14:30
Went to a festival event recently in Pak Thong Chai district (in Khorat province). There were essentially no farangs there. Saw just one other. In all the hundreds of Thai girls walking around, only about two were worth a second glance. Yet in Bangkok, in the right areas, very nice looking girls can be seen regularly. Even the gogo bars have some nice looking Isaan girls.

So is it just the Baan Nork (up country) areas of Khorat have incredibily ordinary girls, or have all the good looking ones gone somewhere else and are highly depleted? Maybe Ubon and Sisaket and Surin girls look better than Khorat and Buri Ram?

I am still a bit perplexed. What I see, seems contrary to the idea that all the great looking girls are taken by the Thais, leaving only the dregs for the Farangs. When it comes to Isaan girls, the concept doesn't seem to apply. I don't see tht the Isaan girls with Thai husbands are better looking than the Isaan girls in the bars. It is true that westerners are seen with incredibly plain Isaan girls at times, with good hearts (or just having to take whoever is available).IMHO, that seems to be the case in most mongering countrys. The bigger cities seem to have the better looking whor*es because the city automatically demands more money.

Same for Manila vs Subic, I could go on and on. Just like the older hags venture from Walking St. To Beer bar to Beach Road. As they age. Just my opinion.

Syzygies
12-17-12, 15:17
IMHO, that seems to be the case in most mongering countrys. The bigger cities seem to have the better looking whor*es because the city automatically demands more money.

Same for Manila vs Subic, I could go on and on. Just like the older hags venture from Walking St. To Beer bar to Beach Road. As they age. Just my opinion.My fishpond sample was the general populace in a country town. I don't think many of them would be hookers. If they were they certainly hid it well. 99. 5% looked very ordinary.

It could be that good looking girls are pulled to the big city though.

Pita123
12-17-12, 16:35
I am not really sure what you expect as an answer here, as you are asking guys in the forum to explain the behavior of some 30 other guys you oddly found alone in Thailand?

Which areas did you see this happen? Regular or hookers areas? Or Tourist joints? What age bracket?

I've been here 8 years and would not seriously date any Thai girl. Why? Because of the drama that comes with living with a Thai girl. Tourists will never understand this (neither will sponsors).

Best is to get a Gik and not a gf. Or go see a hooker and get your rocks off.

Being around Thais isn't all that great anyway, unless all you want to talk about is food and "children like conversation". Harsh words, but unfortunately true.Obviously it is hard to compare your experience with mine as I've never lived in Thailand full time. However, I would disagree with you based on my experience. I think you are right when dating and socializing outside of your socioeconomic group. I may be proven wrong someday, but when I think about the Thais that I socialize with who have studied abroad and / or are more financially secure, I think it isn't as bad as you portray.

Mr Enternational
12-17-12, 16:51
Went to a festival event recently in Pak Thong Chai district (in Khorat province). There were essentially no farangs there. Saw just one other. In all the hundreds of Thai girls walking around, only about two were worth a second glance. Yet in Bangkok, in the right areas, very nice looking girls can be seen regularly. Even the gogo bars have some nice looking Isaan girls.I have noticed this same phenomenon in Brazil. In Rio you will see countless extraordinary women. Your head will be turning every second when you walk down the street. But then when you go to other cities within the country it will not be the same. As you said most of the women will be just normal or even subnormal, which left me thinking where in the hell did Brazil go. As you replied to NG, this is not in reference to the hooker population, but the population in general.

Opebo
12-17-12, 21:44
I am still a bit perplexed. What I see, seems contrary to the idea that all the great looking girls are taken by the Thais, leaving only the dregs for the Farangs. When it comes to Isaan girls, the concept doesn't seem to apply. I don't see tht the Isaan girls with Thai husbands are better looking than the Isaan girls in the bars.

Syzygies, the point was that the better looking younger girls are taken by the Thais in the Thai-oriented sex industry, mostly for the use of rich and middle class Thais, not married to some poor working class guy or farmer.

Just last week I was out in Bang Kapi, and happened purely by chance upon a soi full of kareokes (I think it was Seri Thai Soi 3, but if not just a few sois in either direction on Seri Thai). I didn't partake but I took a good long look at the girls and chatted with the local motorbike taxi men - the girls looked great, far better than anything you'd find in any cheaper farang venue like a beer bar - maybe about the equivalent of a Pattaya Go-Go. But, the main thing was they were younger - all around 18-23. The taxi men said 'its cheap - 500 would be no problem for a Thai, maybe 1000 for a farang'. Of course no doubt there would be a few hundred in other charges added on - drinks, room, possibly some kind of bar fine - but in any case no more expensive than the farang zones and much younger and better looking.

Wolvenvacht
12-17-12, 22:05
But, the main thing was they were younger - all around 18-23. The taxi men said 'its cheap - 500 would be no problem for a Thai, maybe 1000 for a farang'. Of course no doubt there would be a few hundred in other charges added on - drinks, room, possibly some kind of bar fine - but in any case no more expensive than the farang zones and much younger and better looking.But most likely they will not speak English and although I will not choose a girl to discuss the intricacies of Quantum Physics with her, still some contact is nice, if only to easily direct her to do what I want.

Daddy07
12-18-12, 00:11
Then why do you live in 'sleeze central'?

There are dozens of places in LOS that are far nicer with available sex, this being Thailand after all. And for that matter plenty of countries that would actually embrace foreigners with sex also available, good weather – and since you probably don't speak much Thai whats the attraction. Or are you just shackled by your co-op / condo? Sounds like Frenchie still need to work so he has no choice but to endure life in the LOS but my one visit to Patts was enough for my lifetime so I'm really curious as to why you stay.The short answer is that I like it here. Everything is cheap. I have all the amenities. The "sleeze" area is 8 Km from my condo.

Sorry you don't like the place. I'm sure you know all about it after one visit. There's a lot more to like here than just sex.

Luvpuss
12-18-12, 00:19

I am still a bit perplexed. What I see, seems contrary to the idea that all the great looking girls are taken by the Thais, leaving only the dregs for the Farangs. When it comes to Isaan girls, the concept doesn't seem to apply. I don't see tht the Isaan girls with Thai husbands are better looking than the Isaan girls in the bars. It is true that westerners are seen with incredibly plain Isaan girls at times, with good hearts (or just having to take whoever is available).This, I have to agree with you on.

Most of the Thai girls with farang seem very plain to me. I am talking the ones in LT relations or marriages with farang.

Why go to Thailand and wed a fat, not attractive, unkempt lady in flip flops with kids? Maybe they use to be a hot Gogo dancer?
Most of the guys I see with these ladies actually look decently dressed and not grossly ugly and obviously are paying the bills.

I cannot figure it out.

Luvpuss
12-20-12, 03:28
I thought this was funny and interesting.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2012/09/police-bust-ends-free-sex-after-nine-car-washes/1?csp=ip

Are there car washes in Bangkok?

Syzygies
12-20-12, 06:44
This, I have to agree with you on.

Most of the Thai girls with farang seem very plain to me. I am talking the ones in LT relations or marriages with farang.

Why go to Thailand and wed a fat, not attractive, unkempt lady in flip flops with kids? Maybe they use to be a hot Gogo dancer?

Most of the guys I see with these ladies actually look decently dressed and not grossly ugly and obviously are paying the bills.

I cannot figure it out.I you reread what I wrote, It would not appear that you are agreeing at all.

FreebieFan
12-20-12, 06:59
Well, Mr. Luvpuss, I happen to be one of those 'resident' guys you are so curious about. Guess I just don't love puss as much as you do and don't need a new one on my arm every month to be with me 24/7 driving me nuts. I'm much happier alone. I'm free.

Some of us just don't need female company 'at all times. ' That is not at all 'odd considering the environment. ' Being alone is far and away the best way to enjoy the delights of Thailand.Loved what you wrote. Very impressed. I'm newly single (if there is such a thing) and enjoying life greatly.

However as I will be retiring in a few short years I'm also looking at both where to retire and how to do it.

And like you, I often enjoy being alone, until I determine theres a night or time when I don't want to be alone.

Thailand is high on the list of places I'm looking at for my golden years.

Your report left a very good impression.

Luvpuss
12-20-12, 17:39
I you reread what I wrote, It would not appear that you are agreeing at all.You finally figured that out.

Member #4698
12-20-12, 18:27
Thailand is high on the list of places I'm looking at for my golden years.Thailand is on my short list too. In fact I can't think of a place that checks off more boxes. LOS has it all. It can offer an affordable life style along with great food, relative safety, girls, lots of things to do, good condo rentals and location, location, location in South East Asia. Thais do discriminate against foreigners, but compared to a lot of other Asian counties, it is a pretty easy environment to cope with.

PI is cheap enough, but too dangerous / third world for me. I could not see myself living in AC, Manila or Cebu City. Also the cuisine sucks except for fresh seafood. The PI does have great beaches and friendly girls. If I had a Filipina GF (non pro) I might consider living on the beach somewhere otherwise it is only a 3 hour cheap flight from BKK and a good place to visit. I wouldn't want to live there.

Cambodia is an interesting choice and cheap. It has good food and nice girls but maybe too off the grid for semi-permanent residence. I think a Farang would stick out like a sore thumb. Like PI I think it is a nice place to visit, but long term residence is questionable.

HKG is a great town. I would never get bored here, but it is expensive to live here in western style. I also think the Government is trying to clamp down on the bar scene which I see in decline.

Macau has the girls, no question about that, but renting a modern condo is fairly expensive (roughly Miami prices). I think that living here full time would become boring after a while, but the location is great for visiting other Asian destinations.

Singapore is a great choice except that any centrally located apartment / condo I would want to rent would be sky high expensive. Still, the city has a lot to offer in great food and a great assortment of girls.

So that leaves really only one choice: Thailand. The question then is where in Thailand. I think it depends. If single, my choice is BKK. It has everything and I would never get bored here, plus only 90 minutes to Pat and the southern islands. With a Thai GF (non pro) things change and I could see myself living on some island or possibly up north.

Syzygies
12-20-12, 19:56
HKG is a great town. I would never get bored here, but it is expensive to live here in western style. I also think the Government is trying to clamp down on the bar scene which I see in decline.

Singapore is a great choice except that any centrally located apartment / condo I would want to rent would be sky high expensive. Still, the city has a lot to offer in great food and a great assortment of girls.

So that leaves really only one choice: Thailand. The question then is where in Thailand. I think it depends. If single, my choice is BKK. It has everything and I would never get bored here, plus only 90 minutes to Pat and the southern islands. With a Thai GF (non pro) things change and I could see myself living on some island or possibly up north.Its interesting that you like Hong Kong. I really hated it 30 years ago and never wanted to return. It has awful culture or lack of it. Rubbish everywhere, everyone in such a hurry pushing and shoving, and very curt when speaking, or just plain rude. Gun fights in the streets not considered too strange.

What a contrast Singapore is, or even Thailand for that matter.

Hong Kong would be last on my list. I just don't like the attitudes of the people there.

Luvpuss
12-20-12, 23:41
Its interesting that you like Hong Kong. I really hated it 30 years ago and never wanted to return. It has awful culture or lack of it. Rubbish everywhere, everyone in such a hurry pushing and shoving, and very curt when speaking, or just plain rude. Gun fights in the streets not considered too strange.

Hong Kong would be last on my list. I just don't like the attitudes of the people there.You should try Hong Kong again. It has changed alot in 30 years. The place is underated. Stay in Kowloon. Many sauna's, MP's, SW's. It is a mini Bangkok around Temple street. I have been there (and Maucau) in the past year just to monger and had a great time.

Also this:http://s e x 1 4 1 .com/en/

Tiger 888
12-21-12, 00:22
You should try Hong Kong again. It has changed alot in 30 years. The place is underated. Stay in Kowloon. Many sauna's, MP's, SW's. It is a mini Bangkok around Temple street. I have been there (and Maucau) in the past year just to monger and had a great time.

Also this:http://s E x 1 4 1. Com / en/Luckily the hotels here in HK are expensive enough that those 5 days want to be millionaires driving prices up in Thailand and the Philippines don't come here because their larger part of the wealth can't be shown off as it would be eaten up by accommodation.

Luvpuss
12-21-12, 03:14
Luckily the hotels here in HK are expensive enough that those 5 days want to be millionaires driving prices up in Thailand and the Philippines don't come here because their larger part of the wealth can't be shown off as it would be eaten up by accommodation.OK.

I stay at the Eaton. I have known the manager of the Club lounge for 2 years and get a great rate.

I wonder what some of you do? I always introduce myself to the Manager of the hotels I stay in and get a business card. I try to keep in contact. When it is time to come, I usually get good rates. Or at least an upgrade.

I agree HK is expensive. But I like the place and always have a good time.

Tiger 888
12-21-12, 03:26
OK.

I stay at the Eaton. I have known the manager of the Club lounge for 2 years and get a great rate.

I wonder what some of you do? I always introduce myself to the Manager of the hotels I stay in and get a business card. I try to keep in contact. When it is time to come, I usually get good rates. Or at least an upgrade.

I agree HK is expensive. But I like the place and always have a good time.I am happy with the expensive hotels as I live here and the prices keep many away.
You can get rates around 1000 HK$ sometimes in a budget place, but if there are exhibitions or other events, prices can easily hit 3000 and more.

El Ted
12-21-12, 07:41
I'm newly singleOccupational hazard, brother Monger?

FreebieFan
12-21-12, 11:52
Thailand is on my short list too. In fact I can't think of a place that checks off more boxes. LOS has it all. It can offer an affordable life style along with great food, relative safety, girls, lots of things to do, good condo rentals and location, location, location in South East Asia. Thais do discriminate against foreigners, but compared to a lot of other Asian counties, it is a pretty easy environment to cope with.

PI is cheap enough, but too dangerous / third world for me. I could not see myself living in AC, Manila or Cebu City. Also the cuisine sucks except for fresh seafood. The PI does have great beaches and friendly girls. If I had a Filipina GF (non pro) I might consider living on the beach somewhere otherwise it is only a 3 hour cheap flight from BKK and a good place to visit. I wouldn't want to live there.

Cambodia is an interesting choice and cheap. It has good food and nice girls but maybe too off the grid for semi-permanent residence. I think a Farang would stick out like a sore thumb. Like PI I think it is a nice place to visit, but long term residence is questionable.

Macau has the girls, no question about that, but renting a modern condo is fairly expensive (roughly Miami prices). I think that living here full time would become boring after a while, but the location is great for visiting other Asian destinations.

So that leaves really only one choice: Thailand. The question then is where in Thailand. I think it depends. If single, my choice is BKK. It has everything and I would never get bored here, plus only 90 minutes to Pat and the southern islands. With a Thai GF (non pro) things change and I could see myself living on some island or possibly up north.In a website somewhere, a piece of advice given was to stay in a few places for up to 3 months in each place to " try it on for size". My list at present includes Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Kuching or Kota Kinabalu, Phuket, Cebu, maybe Manila as I own property there, Singapore tpp but rentals would exclude there. Bali perhaps but not wild about it. HK would be fine (lived there for a few years) , and maybe Sanya which can be a great life too with all the requirements exccept for owning property there. Cambodia would be good also (have a Ch new year trip there to review)

Used to think that owning property where I retired was mandatory, but now, pay rent and move when a change is required. As its still a few years (4-5) away lots and lots of time to decide.

NicFrenchy
12-22-12, 04:10
You should try Hong Kong again. It has changed alot in 30 years. The place is underated. Stay in Kowloon. Many sauna's, MP's, SW's. It is a mini Bangkok around Temple street. I have been there (and Maucau) in the past year just to monger and had a great time.

Also this:http://s E x 1 4 1. Com / en/I go to HK about twice a year for business and I hate the place along with its people. Hotel is very nice and good enough Location (Langham Place). I did not have a chance to Monger there but went to that shit Peak stuff where you have to queue 1 hour to get the tram to go up there and another hour to come back. Way overrated.

I agree with Syzygyes, HK would be the last on my list.

Pita123
12-22-12, 04:41
I go to HK about twice a year for business and I hate the place along with its people.Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Tony Hoeprano
12-22-12, 05:14
Does everyone cough up big loogies in HK? There's a young Chinese fella who lives next to me and I hear him always coughing up loogies. LOL

He's not a sociable person either.

FreebieFan
12-22-12, 12:40
Does everyone cough up big loogies in HK? There's a young Chinese fella who lives next to me and I hear him always coughing up loogies. LOL

He's not a sociable person either.You need to be familiar with the Chinese approach to self medication, and health. They believe its good to clear the throat as frequently as they can. I live in China and they practice this art with great dedication!

John Huk
12-22-12, 13:57
You need to be familiar with the Chinese approach to self medication, and health. They believe its good to clear the throat as frequently as they can. I live in China and they practice this art with great dedication!Unfortunately even in restaurants sometimes, not nice while you're trying to eat

Syzygies
12-22-12, 16:27
I agree with Syzygyes, HK would be the last on my list.Its actually amazing how often we agree these days. I am sure I didn't change much. ;)

Luvpuss
12-22-12, 23:05
Its actually amazing how often we agree these days. I am sure I didn't change much. ;)The two of you should get a room.

Luvpuss
12-24-12, 03:27
I go to HK about twice a year for business and I hate the place along with its people. Hotel is very nice and good enough Location (Langham Place). I did not have a chance to Monger there but went to that shit Peak stuff where you have to queue 1 hour to get the tram to go up there and another hour to come back. Way overrated.

I agree with Syzygyes, HK would be the last on my list.Your rating is useless. If a dude went to BKK on a very hot day with lots of traffic and pissed off people but never mongered and said" I hate the place, it is overrated". You would agree I guess?

Is this a travel site or are we talking about mongering?

You admittedly have never mongered in HK or probably Maucau. Why, too expensive for you? You really have not idea what you are talking about.

Walk down Temple street next time and find the MP's that have a menu out front of: Malay, Thai, Filipino, Chinese, Cambodian, etc. You can pick the girl and country for FS. That along with the FL's and Sauna's.

There are many opportunities in HK. But hate it and stay away. Just leaves more opportunites for the rest of us.

NicFrenchy
12-24-12, 05:16
Is this a travel site or are we talking about mongering?Well actually in the General thread I can say whatever I please, whenever I want. You don't like it? Put me on ignore.

You admittedly have never mongered in HK or probably Maucau. Why, too expensive for you? You really have not idea what you are talking aboutWow, you're a bright one aren't you? I have never mongered in HK so therefore I have no idea. You have an excellent sense of deduction! Bravo.

And yes, I do not monger because I cannot afford it, I am poor and cheap, what can I do? Can you spare some change for me?

BionicMan
12-24-12, 07:15
The two of you should get a room.With a bed?

NicFrenchy
12-25-12, 08:27
Hi Jackson,

There has been a lot of things happening in the Thailand forums lately that motivate me to suggest you appoint a moderator to help you.

ISG has clearly grown really big and I am sure there are more posts now than there ever were the past years.

I am quite certain reorganising the Thailand Forums will help members greatly in both their research and overall experience of ISG.

Is there anyone you know could help with these Chores? I am sure a few senior members would have the time to assist you there.

Just a thought.

NicFrenchy
12-25-12, 08:29
SHIT, I did not mean to create a new Thread. How the hell did this happen?

Sorry, you can delete it please.

Thanks.

NF

BionicMan
12-25-12, 08:38
Sorry, you can delete it please.Thanks.NFMaybe a moderator can delete it! LOL, catch 22 loop.

NicFrenchy
12-26-12, 03:05
Hahahahaha that's true

PinkPearl
12-27-12, 06:22
You admittedly have never mongered in HK or probably Maucau. Why, too expensive for you? You really have not idea what you are talking about.

Walk down Temple street next time and find the MP's that have a menu out front of: Malay, Thai, Filipino, Chinese, Cambodian, etc. You can pick the girl and country for FS. That along with the FL's and Sauna's.

There are many opportunities in HK. But hate it and stay away. Just leaves more opportunites for the rest of us.Do the girls have sex without a condom in these places?

PinkPearl
12-27-12, 06:38
Its interesting that you like Hong Kong. I really hated it 30 years ago and never wanted to return. It has awful culture or lack of it. Rubbish everywhere, everyone in such a hurry pushing and shoving, and very curt when speaking, or just plain rude. Gun fights in the streets not considered too strange.

Hong Kong would be last on my list. I just don't like the attitudes of the people there.It seems Hong Kong is still much the same as you experienced it 3 decades ago, as described by ISG poster Tantalizeme:

15. Would I recommend HK or China as a pooning destination? Yes and no.

Yes—because erotic offerings abound.

But if you're a budget pooner or if you don't speak any Chinese, then probably no. High-quality service is scarcer in HK and China than what exists in the Philippines or Thailand. Add the fact that most SPs here aren't that cheap and scams are quite common. And very few of the more budget-friendly SPs speak much English.

Personally, if I didn't like HK and China for other reasons, I'd probably practice this hobby elsewhere in Asia.

Another issue in all Chinese cities—in spite of impressive pockets of glitz—is the crowded squalor, the constant roar of traffic, and especially the sooty air. I clearly wouldn't want to stay permanently in such a badly polluted place.

Sometimes this jam-packed, noisy, frenetic, environmentally degraded monster country strikes me as one gigantic insane asylum, albeit one blessed with more than its share of beautiful women. But the best pussy in the world can't compensate for air that's unfit to breathe.Compared to BKK, the higher cost of things like hotels & sex workers in Hong Kong rules it out for me as a long stay or retirement location.

I get much better value for my money in Thailand.

Luvpuss
12-27-12, 23:51
Do the girls have sex without a condom in these places?From my experience a girl will have sex w / o condom anywhere in Asia.

Luvpuss
12-27-12, 23:54
Well actually in the General thread I can say whatever I please, whenever I want. You don't like it? Put me on ignore.

Wow, you're a bright one aren't you? I have never mongered in HK so therefore I have no idea. You have an excellent sense of deduction! Bravo.

And yes, I do not monger because I cannot afford it, I am poor and cheap, what can I do? Can you spare some change for me?Sure, I will throw you some change. I will be in BKK Jan. 22.

I will be at the JW Marriott, but I am sure you are at the Nana Hotel. So I will meet you at the front of your hotel at 6pm. I will yell out "hey Frenchy". See you then and don't puss out.