PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

AltoBomGosto
05-27-16, 12:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGb0kmHP7E

Rio6160
05-28-16, 02:51
All this is going to affect the number of people going to the games, Rio going to take a big hit on this!

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/nation-now/150-health-professionals-call-for-olympics-in-rio-to-be-postponed-due-to-zika/217903931

Exec Talent
05-28-16, 08:16
All this is going to affect the number of people going to the games, Rio going to take a big hit on this!

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/nation-now/150-health-professionals-call-for-olympics-in-rio-to-be-postponed-due-to-zika/217903931It is amazing how Brazil finds ways to screw itself. The Zika virus, it might be argued in not exactly their fault.

Time and time again I have considered making major investments in Brazil and time and time again I have reached the same conclusion. Just not worth the risk.

By the time you deal with all the corruption, taxes and labor laws, the chance of a decent return on investment is almost nonexistent.

If someone wants to have a child, do you think they are going to chance a visit to Brazil?

Sperto
05-28-16, 16:36
More bad news for Rio de Janeiro. The mass r*pe of a young girl.
According the social media in Brazil the girl was used to hang out with the local bandits and to be their sex toy. Lots of photos of her posing with guns. The Comando Vermelho is now very pissed off as they thinks they are being falsely accused of a crime. The girl and her family needs to hide.
Sad that there are so many negative images of the host city for the Olympics.
http://oglobo.globo.com/rio/estupro-coletivo-no-rio-repercute-na-imprensa-internacional-19383596

BackDoorD
05-28-16, 23:53
It is amazing how Brazil finds ways to screw itself. The Zika virus, it might be argued in not exactly their fault.

Time and time again I have considered making major investments in Brazil and time and time again I have reached the same conclusion. Just not worth the risk.

By the time you deal with all the corruption, taxes and labor laws, the chance of a decent return on investment is almost nonexistent.

If someone wants to have a child, do you think they are going to chance a visit to Brazil?You know, you can really make the case that Brazil is one of the world's best investment opportunities at the moment (or in the near future). The BRL has lost over 50% of its value relative to the USD in the last year and for the first time in 20 years there are actually distressed asset plays available.

Personally, I suspect the BRL is going to get absolutely shit kicked once either Banco do Brasil or Caixa Federal (two of the state owned banks) require a bail out. Take a look at their non-performing loan levels. They are completely fucked. Also interesting is that fully 40% of Brazilians are currently in default on at least one form of personal credit. Once it becomes broadly understood how unsustainable the government, corporate and even private citizen debt levels really are, I suspect there will be a major flight from the "risk" of Brazil (especially if commodity prices stay low for the next 3-9 months). Petrobras is probably also going to need a bail out if oil doesn't get back above 60 in 12 months. Politically, one of the new president's generals was just recorded trying to kill the ongoing "Lavo Jato" corruption investigation. Once Dilma is officially impeached, if Temer doesn't hold new elections, there may actually be blood in the streets; there's a very low likelihood Temer stays a full year and half. Add it all up and you have a recipe for a major economic hiccup.

If the BRL goes to 5 against the USD or lower, I'd pile in. Easy money to made in real estate in Rio. Banks only lend at 80% LTV (at best), and they won't let you get a loan if the payment is on that loan is more than 30% of the gross of your salary. Amazingly, they don't, nor have they ever actually had, a housing bubble. Real estate prices have spiked from 2004-2014 on the back of a rising economy and the "availability" of mortgages. But you still needed 20% down and the mortgage ran at least 8%/ year (currently 10-14%, depending on where you bank and the size of the loan you need).

Eventually commodity prices will start climbing, and the BRL will go up with it, and people will wish that they'd invested in Brazil while everything went to shit. I've seen this movie before.

Rodeo9112
05-29-16, 14:34
BackdoorD,

Nice, overview of Brasil's economic outlook! Can I ask what sources you generally rely on for your insight? Obviously, you put together your own analysis probably of various sources. I'd like to follow some of the better sources of the Brazilian financial and economic world for my own better understanding.

Thanks!

Exec Talent
05-29-16, 17:30
You know, you can really make the case that Brazil is one of the world's best investment opportunities at the moment (or in the near future). The BRL has lost over 50% of its value relative to the USD in the last year and for the first time in 20 years there are actually distressed asset plays available.

Personally, I suspect the BRL is going to get absolutely shit kicked once either Banco do Brasil or Caixa Federal (two of the state owned banks) require a bail out. Take a look at their non-performing loan levels. They are completely fucked. Also interesting is that fully 40% of Brazilians are currently in default on at least one form of personal credit. Once it becomes broadly understood how unsustainable the government, corporate and even private citizen debt levels really are, I suspect there will be a major flight from the "risk" of Brazil (especially if commodity prices stay low for the next 3-9 months). Petrobras is probably also going to need a bail out if oil doesn't get back above 60 in 12 months. Politically, one of the new president's generals was just recorded trying to kill the ongoing "Lavo Jato" corruption investigation. Once Dilma is officially impeached, if Temer doesn't hold new elections, there may actually be blood in the streets; there's a very low likelihood Temer stays a full year and half. Add it all up and you have a recipe for a major economic hiccup..Oh, I have made money in Forex and other markets all along.

I was talking about real investment. Every time I get ready to pony up, it becomes abundantly clear all over again why I didn't the last time.

BackDoorD
05-30-16, 15:02
BackdoorD,

Nice, overview of Brasil's economic outlook! Can I ask what sources you generally rely on for your insight? Obviously, you put together your own analysis probably of various sources. I'd like to follow some of the better sources of the Brazilian financial and economic world for my own better understanding.

Thanks!The best source for information on the BR economy is probably Valor (www.valor.com.br). It's the BR version of the Wall Street Journal, but far less sophisticated. A yearly subscription is about USD 100, and you've have to used your browser's embedded translation function to get it in English. If you're looking for something free, Itau, the largest bank in Brazil, has a research app that you can download for free from apple's store or google play and publishes a lot of English research. Their research is pretty good, but they, and every other big bank in Brazil, don't stray too far from the government's message, as banking the Brazilian government is hugely lucrative. If you have access to other investment bank research, JP Morgan's Brazil desk is pretty good. Goldman has been really bearish of late, while 18 months ago they advised a good friend not to hedge BRL 5 m (against my advice) because it was going to cost 10% a year. Would have saved him 40%. I've had other issues with Goldman's Brazil's calls, and I just don't think they've done a good job of fully understanding this market, although I generally do like their research.

Folha de Sao Paulo's economic section is pretty good, while OGlobo's is hit and miss. FSP has an English language option on their site.

There's also a magazine called Exame that's pretty good, but again it's in Portuguese. Good luck!

Rodeo9112
05-31-16, 02:40
The best source for information on the BR economy is probably Valor (www.valor.com.br). It's the BR version of the Wall Street Journal, but far less sophisticated. A yearly subscription is about USD 100, and you've have to used your browser's embedded translation function to get it in English. If you're looking for something free, Itau, the largest bank in Brazil, has a research app that you can download for free from apple's store or google play and publishes a lot of English research. Their research is pretty good, but they, and every other big bank in Brazil, don't stray too far from the government's message, as banking the Brazilian government is hugely lucrative. If you have access to other investment bank research, JP Morgan's Brazil desk is pretty good. Goldman has been really bearish of late, while 18 months ago they advised a good friend not to hedge BRL 5 m (against my advice) because it was going to cost 10% a year. Would have saved him 40%. I've had other issues with Goldman's Brazil's calls, and I just don't think they've done a good job of fully understanding this market, although I generally do like their research.

Folha de Sao Paulo's economic section is pretty good, while OGlobo's is hit and miss. FSP has an English language option on their site.

There's also a magazine called Exame that's pretty good, but again it's in Portuguese. Good luck!Good stuff; thanks!

Exec Talent
05-31-16, 06:36
BackdoorD,

Thanks!Nothing beats it. Daily I read an outrageous amount, keeping in mind that what is happening in China, for example, may impact the Brazilian economy. News Now is a great site to keep you up to date. I enjoy reading The Economist and Foreign Policy for a more detailed long-term perspective.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Business+&+Finance / Economy / International / Brazil.

However, want to know what really is going on? When you are in country, get to know some Cambio and business owners. Want to find out about the real estate market, get to know the people who deal with it every day. When in Rio I regularly visit with hotel owners and staff. Centaurus, Solarium and Monte Carlo are great places to meet and chat with Brazilian businessmen and politicians. Back in the day, those lawn chairs in L'uomo used to be a haven for international businessmen. So much so that the manager would send girls in to distract us from our conversations. You will need to get up to speed on Portuguese paying particular attention to business terminology. And, don't forget the man or woman on the street. Even when you are in the US, there are many opportunities to interact with Brazilians. Join the Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce, for example.

Do avoid 99.99% of Ex-Pats who will try to convince you that they have the next great business idea. Black holes are not only located in space.

Rodeo9112
05-31-16, 19:35
Nothing beats it. Daily I read an outrageous amount, keeping in mind that what is happening in China, for example, may impact the Brazilian economy. News Now is a great site to keep you up to date. I enjoy reading The Economist and Foreign Policy for a more detailed long-term perspective.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Business+&+Finance / Economy / International / Brazil.

However, want to know what really is going on? When you are in country, get to know some Cambio and business owners. Want to find out about the real estate market, get to know the people who deal with it every day. When in Rio I regularly visit with hotel owners and staff. Centaurus, Solarium and Monte Carlo are great places to meet and chat with Brazilian businessmen and politicians. Back in the day, those lawn chairs in L'uomo used to be a haven for international businessmen. So much so that the manager would send girls in to distract us from our conversations. You will need to get up to speed on Portuguese paying particular attention to business terminology. And, don't forget the man or woman on the street. Even when you are in the US, there are many opportunities to interact with Brazilians. Join the Brazilian American Chamber of Commerce, for example.

Do avoid 99.99% of Ex-Pats who will try to convince you that they have the next great business idea. Black holes are not only located in space.Well said sir!

Rodeo9112
06-04-16, 13:15
Just wondering what a good price would be on a domestic airline flying from Rio to SP? I'm looking for just an average round trip price for a spur of the moment, last minute, overnight trip. Please note which airline as well.

Thanks in advance!

BackDoorD
06-04-16, 19:40
Just wondering what a good price would be on a domestic airline flying from Rio to SP? I'm looking for just an average round trip price for a spur of the moment, last minute, overnight trip. Please note which airline as well.

Thanks in advance!Azul is often cheap (voeazul.com.br), and so is Gol (sometimes, voegol.com.br). When booking go from SDU to CGH (the smaller domestic airports). Book the cheapest flight later in the day you want to travel and then just show up at the airport whenever you actually feel like going and they'll just put you on the next flight for no additional fees. About the only thing Brazil does well is domestic air travel. It's like catching a bus. Just got to the "ponte aerea" desk at the airport if you want to fly earlier. Ponte Aerea literally means air bridge. Rio / SP is the most serviced air travel route in the world, apparently, so you've got a lot of options.

You can get return flights for as low as about are $250, but average is probably closer to are $350 return.

Rodeo9112
06-05-16, 00:41
Azul is often cheap (voeazul.com.br), and so is Gol (sometimes, voegol.com.br). When booking go from SDU to CGH (the smaller domestic airports). Book the cheapest flight later in the day you want to travel and then just show up at the airport whenever you actually feel like going and they'll just put you on the next flight for no additional fees. About the only thing Brazil does well is domestic air travel. It's like catching a bus. Just got to the "ponte aerea" desk at the airport if you want to fly earlier. Ponte Aerea literally means air bridge. Rio / SP is the most serviced air travel route in the world, apparently, so you've got a lot of options.

You can get return flights for as low as about are $250, but average is probably closer to are $350 return.Cool, thanks! I wonder if anyone has gone garota hunting in SP and brought his blonde / blue eyed beauty back to Rio for a stay.

Rodeo9112
06-10-16, 03:53
Besides Rio and São Paulo, where are the best cities / towns for mongering in Brazil? Why?

AllTooHorny
06-11-16, 07:09
What does "sou sarada e tarada" mean? "I'm all healed and tared" in the context of adult classifieds does not really make sense to me.

Rio Bob
06-12-16, 00:19
What does "sou sarada e tarada" mean? "I'm all healed and tared" in the context of adult classifieds does not really make sense to me.Ok, Sarada more or less means I am in great shape, like a body builder, do you have a picture of her? I don't know what tarada means but it's probably related since she says and tarada.

Safado69
06-12-16, 00:42
What does "sou sarada e tarada" mean? "I'm all healed and tared" in the context of adult classifieds does not really make sense to me.Sarada = shredded / lean muscle physique.

Tarada = generally high sexual prowess.

Rodeo9112
06-12-16, 01:46
Just wondering if anyone with insight knows what a working girl's true needs are. Specifically, can we get costs on the following bills from the barrios (in BRL)?

-Electricity.

-Water.

-Gas.

-Groceries (family of 5).

-Childcare.

-[CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131).

-Milk (baby formula).

-Airline ticket (say, Roundtrip Rio-Salvador).

-Clinic checkup (OBGYN).

-Low cost hotel for visiting working girls.

-Hair salon appointment.

I just figured being armed with these figures will give a good insight on factors in negotiating. Any thoughts?

Please feel free to add anything I missed!

Rodeo

Jan 156
06-17-16, 13:07
It's a strange request Rodeo, and one you've just posted in the Colombia board as well. Why?

Are you planning to sugar-daddy a chica and choosing a country to hit on?

Sperto
06-17-16, 15:16
It's a strange request Rodeo, and one you've just posted in the Colombia board as well. Why?
Are you planning to sugar-daddy a chica and choosing a country to hit on?I miss your quality reports in the Brazil forum.

Rodeo9112
06-17-16, 15:56

Are you planning to sugar-daddy a chica and choosing a country to hit on?Well, I'm visiting both countries shortly. I'm just entertaining the idea of speaking to girls in terms of their needs instead of just dollars / pesos. I think this would especially be effective with semi / non pros. If I'm small talking with a non pro at a bar and she keeps emphasizing that she needs to buy groceries for her mom, I'd like to know what a cart of groceries costs so I don't offer 150 mil COP, when 40 mil would do the trick. Or, for her to tell me groceries cost 150 mil, and I agree not knowing the scale. Just trying to increase my understanding of costs and needs. Nothing more cosmic than that!

Jan 156
06-19-16, 05:44
Well, I'm visiting both countries shortly. I'm just entertaining the idea of speaking to girls in terms of their needs instead of just dollars / pesos. I think this would especially be effective with semi / non pros. If I'm small talking with a non pro at a bar and she keeps emphasizing that she needs to buy groceries for her mom, I'd like to know what a cart of groceries costs so I don't offer 150 mil COP, when 40 mil would do the trick. Or, for her to tell me groceries cost 150 mil, and I agree not knowing the scale. Just trying to increase my understanding of costs and needs. Nothing more cosmic than that!Fair enough. But not sure it wil work quite like that in the modern Brazilian cities. Common stories for needing money are medical bills for a mother (imposible to estimate). I would maybe take a non-pro shopping at the supermarket if we were going back to her place. I think you would have to be incredibly smooth just to give a non-pro money for groceries without it sounding patronisingly rude. Getting cash from foreigners is programa, usually in exchange for sex or in exchange for sfa, so the only interest is the actual amount. Brazilians in the main cities are not exactly dumb. They can think fast and manipulate emotions as easy as falling off a log. You could maybe use the 'shopping money' ruse if both of you really know it is a euphemism for something else. If you are talking with most non-pros and you are neither a great dancer or have great Portuguese, it is likely hat they are highly educated enough to speak English and have a lot more hot prospects than a foreigner popping in for a short time. Supermarket prices are fairly stable, only slightly cheaper in poor areas. Home produce is understandably cheaper whereas posh French cheese is obviously very expensive. Go down a supermarket to buy some beers to have a look (beers are very cheap compared to what you pay in any tourist bar! There's always the BigMac index of course.

Medellin Colombia is a bit different depending where you go. I don't think the shopping basket idea will help much, but good luck. Very little English spoken outside of Poblado, Medellin that I've come across. In Rio, a little English spoken in Copacabana and sex places frequented by tourists and not that much elsewhere. In SP often a casa manager will speak a bit of English and may recommend a girl that speaks English if they have one for instance. Given the high level of sophistication in much of SP they would possibly find your idea of 'helping out' a little amusing and then move on. It's not exactly the Philippines!

AllTooHorny
06-21-16, 15:27
Is the use of credit cards at termas or clinicas significantly more risky than most other businesses? Does it vary widely from one terma or clinica to another? If so, are there any you would recommend against?

Also, are there any reasons beyond the danger of fraud and the protection of privacy against using cards there?

BackDoorD
06-21-16, 16:23
Is the use of credit cards at termas or clinicas significantly more risky than most other businesses? Does it vary widely from one terma or clinica to another? If so, are there any you would recommend against?

Also, are there any reasons beyond the danger of fraud and the protection of privacy against using cards there?Termas and clinicas are all safe to use your credit card. Ensure you've got a chip in your credit card. If you don't have a chip, you will get your card cloned at some point, most likely at a restaurant. At restaurants always make sure the waiter brings the credit card machine to you, and don't let him take your card.

Most CC cloning happens at the generic bank machines (they're called "24 horas") in supermarkets, malls, etc. The banks are all very safe. In the event your card is used without your permission at house if ill repute, when you complain, the house risks its use of that credit card going forward, so it's not worth it for them.

Even some independents take cards now. A company called PagoSeguro has a small handheld device that allows anyone to accept cards, and cost about are $700 so they are quite affordable. These are also very safe.

Junior
06-21-16, 17:29

Also, are there any reasons beyond the danger of fraud and the protection of privacy against using cards there?I think you will be fine using a credit card at the termas in terms of fraud. BUT they do often have a 10% surcharge or worse if using a credit card.

Mr Enternational
06-21-16, 18:41
I think you will be fine using a credit card at the termas in terms of fraud. BUT they do often have a 10% surcharge or worse if using a credit card.I think someone reported before that they used their card in 4 X4 and later there was fraud on it.

Safado69
06-21-16, 23:39
I think someone reported before that they used their card in 4 X4 and later there was fraud on it.I received a fraud alert from AMEX last week. Evidently the transactions originated from Brazil. The people attempted to spend $700+ with a SA airline and also book a hotel in Peru for $400. I was last in Brazil in April and only used the card at 4 x4 and Monte Carlo. It was really strange that they waited 2 months after the vacation to take advantage of the card. The AMEX representative was extremely helpful and said not to let his spoil my weekend and everything will be taken care of. I "suspect" it is one of the smiling faces at Monte Carlo and I plan to tell Ivan the manager when I see him next week as this has happened to me before. 4 x4 at least the owners are usually around the reception / cashier so that may be a deterrent. Sorry for not posting about this experience before the question and hope this helps others.

Rodeo9112
06-22-16, 12:42
To start a new thread, do you have to be a paid member or can only Admin do it? How do you contact Admin if their inbox is always full?

===============================================

Greetings Everyone,

Only Senior Members can start new threads. That's how we prevent new members from destroying the organization of the forum because they don't understand how it's organized.

If you want to start a new thread, just send a PM to a Senior Member who is active in the section that interests you and ask them to start the thread for you.

Thanks,

Jackson

Safado69
07-01-16, 17:47
At least it's still a good time to monger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhP9ZCTsUM

Exec Talent
07-02-16, 11:50
At least it's still a good time to monger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhP9ZCTsUMI have watched 3 minutes and am amazed at just how well these reporters got a handle on the issues.

Wish some of the mainline media did as well.

Brazilians sure know how to fuck (themselves) but wonder in this case if they also might have had a little help from their Northern neighbor who was pissed that Olympics was not being held in their equality crime-ridden central USA city.

Rio6160
07-02-16, 23:09
Maybe good for mongers now! But that will depend on how the airlines react.

Airline prices go any higher, that will kill what left of the monger scene. Right now next year showing about $1,500 out of Atlanta. Needs to be in the $900 range. Goes up to over $2,000 then its not worth it.

Combo
07-03-16, 07:34
I have watched 3 minutes and am amazed at just how well these reporters got a handle on the issues.

Wish some of the mainline media did as well.

Brazilians sure know how to fuck (themselves) but wonder in this case if they also might have had a little help from their Northern neighbor who was pissed that Olympics was not being held in their equality crime-ridden central USA city.I'm from Chicago and I was relieved and happy that we didn't get the Olympics. And every one I know here felt the same way.

Exactly how has Brasil been helped (fucking themselves) by the US?

Exec Talent
07-03-16, 13:56
I'm from Chicago and I was relieved and happy that we didn't get the Olympics. And every one I know here felt the same way.

Exactly how has Brasil been helped (fucking themselves) by the US?Politicians obviously were lobbying strongly for the Olympics in Chicago.

It also did not go well that the President of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff, called off her state visit because of US spying.

When you have been on the inside, it never ceases to amaze what those on the outside will believe.

Like I said, Brazil is exceptionally good as screwing themselves, but the US, as well as other countries, often have a hand in helping things along and not just in this case.

Rodeo9112
07-03-16, 17:31
So, I had this idea for non-pro mongering. I wonder if hiring the hottie I want to bang as a cook or maid might be the best way for a girl otherwise against being a GDP, to then agree to doing the deed! Seems like it would buy them a legitimate cover story for family and friends. Of course, I know there are those non pros who might take the proposition for sex straight up but, trying not to get slapped. I know the whole pitch needs to be done carefully, but with limited Porto, my suave-ness might not come across as I would like it to. Thoughts?

FuckAfMedDig
07-03-16, 21:01
So, I had this idea for non-pro mongering. I wonder if hiring the hottie I want to bang as a cook or maid might be the best way for a girl otherwise against being a GDP, to then agree to doing the deed! Seems like it would buy them a legitimate cover story for family and friends. Of course, I know there are those non pros who might take the proposition for sex straight up but, trying not to get slapped. I know the whole pitch needs to be done carefully, but with limited Porto, my suave-ness might not come across as I would like it to. Thoughts?Thats too elaborate and unnecessary -if they are into you they don't need you to create a cover-up! They all make up lies quite easily. Brazilians lie alot! Little white lies for days. Girls got stories ready-don't worry. Just go for who you dig-a non pro will want to be treated well just like a pro. Food and drink etc go out a bit. Most popular lie is that a GDP is a nanny / babysitter (baba). This also works for Non-pros.Intruiging idea but they might just come and cook or clean and get paid!lol

Mr Enternational
07-03-16, 21:10
So, I had this idea for non-pro mongering. I wonder if hiring the hottie I want to bang as a cook or maid might be the best way for a girl otherwise against being a GDP, to then agree to doing the deed!Ahhh yeah. But why not just get a girlfriend that knows how to cook and clean? Like Fuck said you keep bringing up all kinds of elaborate and unnecessary schemes. Just go and have fun and save the fantasy stuff for guys who are staying in their mom's basement.

Rodeo9112
07-05-16, 00:30
Ahhh yeah. But why not just get a girlfriend that knows how to cook and clean? Like Fuck said you keep bringing up all kinds of elaborate and unnecessary schemes. Just go and have fun and save the fantasy stuff for guys who are staying in their mom's basement.Ha, okay! I guess I earned that one.

Exec Talent
07-08-16, 16:10
Jubby007,

Brought up a very real problem with investing in Brazil in the Rio Report thread the discussion of which I have moved here.

There is a reason so many people want to invest in the US. At the end of the day, you actually might make a profit. Most educated Brazilians want to work for the government because they see that as the only way they can get rich. The US unfortunately is also moving the way of Brazil. Do a search on private vs. Public salaries and benefits if you don't believe me.

The reason that the real estate owners are so upset is historically that is how people got rich in Brazil. You work for the government, you invest in real estate. If you are in the right position, you collect payoffs for steering contracts a certain way. The number of deals I have considered and passed on in Brazil would make your head spin. It always came down to the risk vs. Reward. Brazilians focus on the short-term and what is in it for them. They have no concept of long-term business relationships unless it is one that involves a kickback. This does not mean you cannot make money in the short-term. You just might, but when someone sees you making it, they are going to try to figure a way to get it from you.

How can an illegal business like a brothel (termas) exist in Brazil? It exists because police, judges and politicians want a place to hang out and the aforementioned get paid to look the other way. When someone makes waves or wants too big a piece of the pie, then those businesses cease to exist.

Heath
07-19-16, 22:27
Hey all,

I've been tasked with organizing a bachelor party in Brazil (or possible Colombia) and I have to admit I have no idea where to start.

I guess to state the obvious, I'm asking on this board because I'm looking for information on;.

-What part of Brazil is the best to monger?

-What are the average costs for an attractive women?

-What are some pitfalls I should keep my eye out for.

I appreciate any info shared and will do my best to write a detailed report upon my return.

P.S. I'll be posting the same question in the Colombia section.

Thanks,

Heath

Mr Enternational
07-20-16, 04:21
I've been tasked with organizing a bachelor party in Brazil (or possible Colombia) and I have to admit I have no idea where to start.

I guess to state the obvious, I'm asking on this board because I'm looking for information on;.

-What part of Brazil is the best to monger?Hint: Go to the front page of each country. You will see the number of reports in each section. The section with the highest number of reports will generally be the best places to monger. Start reading now, or divvy up the reading between the other bachelor party goers and work from there.

BackDoorD
07-20-16, 13:53
Hey all,

-What part of Brazil is the best to monger?

-What are the average costs for an attractive women?

-What are some pitfalls I should keep my eye out for.

I appreciate any info shared and will do my best to write a detailed report upon my return.

P.S. I'll be posting the same question in the Colombia section.

Thanks,

HeathHey man,

I had my bachelor party in Floripa many moons ago. An awesome place for a bachelor party. The night life is insane (if you're there between Dec-Mar), and the women are the hottest in the country by a mile (if you're looking for model quality, European looking girls). From a mongering perspective, the options are pretty expensive, but there are loads of reliable websites for escorts in that region, so getting a few girls round to your apartment / condo is pretty easy and lots of fun.

If you're just looking to monger, then Rio or SP are your best bets. Rio's got the beach, so your daytime will be better in Rio than SP, but restaurants and nightlife are better in SP.

Is the south, (Floripa), hot girls run about BRL 300-500 for a couple of hours. In SP prices range from about BRL 200 - 400 (they can run about 1,000 if you want a girl who's actually been in Playboy), and in Rio prices are pretty comparable to SP. There are cheaper options in Rio, like Vila Mimosa, but that may be a bit terrifying for a bachelor party.

I hosted a friends bachelor party in Rio about 2 years ago. We rented a 4 bedroom penthouse on Copa beach with a pool on our deck and filled it up daily. Good times for all.

Easy to arrange party favors in Rio (variable quality blow is available everywhere), but easier, cheaper, and better quality in Colombia. SP is also pretty easy. Tougher to sort out in Floripa unless you know someone. However, if you see a group of gay guys, ask them, as gay dudes tend to have the best party favors the world over. Nothing like lining up a giant line in a beautiful woman's ass crack. Also easy to sort out Viagra if this type of party is up your alley, but do be careful with your heart, especially if guys are overweight.

If you don't know south America, your best bet is Rio. It's just the easiest. Weather's good, you can dress it up as a beach vacation to the fiance, and the daytime pictures will mask the nighttime debauchery. Bogota's a great city, but the weather sucks, Cartagena is a bit too romantic and the beaches are sort of shit, and tragically I don't know Medellin so can't offer a first hand account (although I'm desperate to check it out).

Good luck.

The Cane
07-23-16, 17:09
Guys,

I asked this question in my other favorite forum (Germany FKK), and decided to ask it here too in order to get more viewpoints. Is it possible to "miss" one of these girls after seeing her and having sex only one time? Is it normal to feel sad that you know you may never see that girl again? I mean with Marina (a girl I was with in Sao Paulo) and me, it wasn't just sex. We spent a lot of time talking about life, love, politics and everything. She told me some very personal things about her life. I really enjoyed her. Well, maybe it's all just for the best. These girls are prostitutes who pleasure many men from around the globe. Maybe I'm just a monger feeling a need for a little love.

Balboa
07-23-16, 23:43
Guys,

I asked this question in my other favorite forum (Germany FKK), and decided to ask it here too in order to get more viewpoints. Is it possible to "miss" one of these girls after seeing her and having sex only one time? Is it normal to feel sad that you know you may never see that girl again? I mean with Marina (a girl I was with in Sao Paulo) and me, it wasn't just sex. We spent a lot of time talking about life, love, politics and everything. She told me some very personal things about her life. I really enjoyed her. Well, maybe it's all just for the best. These girls are prostitutes who pleasure many men from around the globe. Maybe I'm just a monger feeling a need for a little love.Of course you're going to bond with some of the girls you meet.

Good chemistry, good communication, good sex, etc will lead to that.

Why not get her contact info and make an 'amizade' friendship.

Of course you can still help (her out when you hook up, but it's fun.

I do it all the time in both Colombia and Brazil.

FuckAfMedDig
07-24-16, 22:08
Guys,

I asked this question in my other favorite forum (Germany FKK), and decided to ask it here too in order to get more viewpoints. Is it possible to "miss" one of these girls after seeing her and having sex only one time? Is it normal to feel sad that you know you may never see that girl again? I mean with Marina (a girl I was with in Sao Paulo) and me, it wasn't just sex. We spent a lot of time talking about life, love, politics and everything. She told me some very personal things about her life. I really enjoyed her. Well, maybe it's all just for the best. These girls are prostitutes who pleasure many men from around the globe. Maybe I'm just a monger feeling a need for a little love.Ill give it to you straight with no trivia.

I have had many mini-relationships with gdps. No pay-- it never works out. Because why would I date a hooker?. I wouldn't do it at home so because its sexy and she's good why?

Let me tell you that many of them have very sad stories, traumatic upbringings, Disfunctional homes, violence, drugs. Once you start to want to save one-and I have seen one 18 year old who was in biz for a month and then quit-and it does play on your mind some times. You can convince yourself it was just a month -2 months etc but the reality is, they stepped into it out of desperation, family debt (very normal) etc etc-lack of formal education.

Its hard to be a social worker and a monger. Doesn't really work,. Well what actually happens is you will drift out of monger scene and just have normal gfs here in Brazil.

Thats what happened to me.

I mean its great spending 4 days with Adriana from MC for free but now she's a broke chick scrambling to get an education, has no phone etc. I mean that's not that attractive a proposition.

We really have to watch the level of involvement with them. Keep it fun but always got to remind ourselves this is not marriage material. NEVER.

Most go back to it once relationships inevitably break up. The money in real life is too hard to make--this is too quick, too "easy"of course its much harder than a normal job but we just like to think they enjoy it).

They develop feelings too believe it or not and for a minute they deceive themselves away from reality of a terma into a mini-thing which then gets blurred because they ask you to meet em at terma once in a while anyway.The ones who refuse to see you at their work or wanna quite because they fear they will lose you obviously want you as their BF,but you will be father,BF,official life sponsor and to their mother etc,spnsoring education etc etc.

I'm under no illusions with them-and there are some great girls, lovely girls amongst them but some are trainwrecks-pretty train wrecks and you can't get it back on track.

Especially since in Brazil there are so many horny normal girls.

Right now I'm meeting prospects off Cupid and have a plan be overseas.

Lets enjoy them for what they are and like it was said-by all means you can be platonic friends but don't get sucked in. I think we all have a bit. Brazil doesn't help. The environment is seductive as hell.

My 2 cents.

Abracos.

Kid Cisco
07-25-16, 02:56
Guys,

I asked this question in my other favorite forum (Germany FKK), and decided to ask it here too in order to get more viewpoints. Is it possible to "miss" one of these girls after seeing her and having sex only one time? Is it normal to feel sad that you know you may never see that girl again? I mean with Marina (a girl I was with in Sao Paulo) and me, it wasn't just sex. We spent a lot of time talking about life, love, politics and everything. She told me some very personal things about her life. I really enjoyed her. Well, maybe it's all just for the best. These girls are prostitutes who pleasure many men from around the globe. Maybe I'm just a monger feeling a need for a little love.The Cane,

I think we all have got that feeling at one time or another it's more of a withdrawal from a good vacation I was station in Hawaii in the Navy I would see tourist get hit up for timeshares all the time they are high from having a fun great trip and than get a offer for a free breakfast or boat ride and than get preyed on paying for a hotel room for 30 years LOL. I even seen married sailors with kids with 15 years in with ONLY 5 years to retire throw it all away and even miss ship movement because they met some fine chick in Rome or somewhere and think they in love. BUT what I have done in the past when I hit it off with a Terma girl etc. I ask for her Facebook, e-mail, twitter, instagram, phone info and stay in touch IF and ONLY if I know she will be coming to the States or I will be returning I have kept in touch with some girls for over 10 years I have watch some get married or have babies start business or move overseas or gain weight I seen pictures they post of their family and friends and their boyfriends etc.

One thing I notice once they hook up with a jealous Americans guy either by getting married to them or moving in with one that moved to Brazil and the guy force them to closed down ALL their social media by unfriending me and all the guys they have on their page etc. LOL BUT just like clock work sooner or later I get a e-mail or something asking how am I doing? BUT there are some that I NEVER hear from again so can a girl go and leave the game I am sure a few can BUT with all the single girls I seen these chicks hanging out with that look 10 times better than them that are their friends that have became friends with if I was still out there I rather try my luck with one of them that never been in the game because I have ran into so many Brazilian Club Help girls here in the States its not funny.

One last funny story I am friends with this one chick for a long time on Facebook I thought she was a normal chick and wasn't in the game UNTIL I seen a report online with pictures of this chick and a guy posting how much he paid her for her time till this very day she doesn't know I know she sold a trick some pussy or is selling ass from time to time the bottom line is even when you think you found a so called sweet good girl she still may have or still do sell pussy on the side.

Kid Cisco.

Rodeo9112
07-25-16, 23:41
So, I was wondering, since I've had success in turning lesbian girls bi, I was wondering if anyone had a line on how pervasive that demographic (lesbian or bisexual women) are in Rio. Not talking gay for pay, but those that truly like being with women. Are there lesbian clubs? Is it kept under wraps? I'll tell you, nothing like giving a girl the the when she hasn't had it in years! Even better when her girlfriend joins in!

Thanks!

Rio6160
07-28-16, 00:07
Well there is a gay section on Ipanema beach, that would be one place you can hang out, they have the rainbow flags flying and that section is usually packed.

So, I was wondering, since I've had success in turning lesbian girls bi, I was wondering if anyone had a line on how pervasive that demographic (lesbian or bisexual women) are in Rio. Not talking gay for pay, but those that truly like being with women. Are there lesbian clubs? Is it kept under wraps? I'll tell you, nothing like giving a girl the the when she hasn't had it in years! Even better when her girlfriend joins in!

Thanks!

Rodeo9112
07-28-16, 02:59
Well there is a gay section on Ipanema beach, that would be one place you can hang out, they have the rainbow flags flying and that section is usually packed.Are there many gay women around though? I'm not trying to just be hanging around a bunch of gay dudes!

Rio Bob
07-28-16, 19:20
I have a question for some of you guys who have been to Rio on NY eve. I understand that Copacabana will have millions of people up to and during midnight festivities and streets will be closed off and traffic a nightmare but I am planning to stay outside of Copacabana like near Barra for example. My question is do you think I would be able to get from Barra to Copacabana about 8 or 9 PM? Any advice on best way to get to Copa? Maybe taxi to Ipanema and walk or take the metro from Ipanema to Copa? Do you think I would be able to take a taxi all the way to Copa? What about going back at about 1 am? Any advice would be helpful, Thank you.

Junior
07-28-16, 19:34
I have a question for some of you guys who have been to Rio on NY eve. I understand that Copacabana will have millions of people up to and during midnight festivities and streets will be closed off and traffic a nightmare but I am planning to stay outside of Copacabana like near Barra for example. My question is do you think I would be able to get from Barra to Copacabana about 8 or 9 PM? Any advice on best way to get to Copa? Maybe taxi to Ipanema and walk or take the metro from Ipanema to Copa? Do you think I would be able to take a taxi all the way to Copa? What about going back at about 1 am? Any advice would be helpful, Thank you.I have done NYE in Copa a few times, but always staying there.

It is extremely crowded and it will take a very long time to get there from Barra in the evening.

I would go in the afternoon spend some time at the beach before the celebrations and return to Barra in the morning.

Sperto
07-28-16, 23:03
I have a question for some of you guys who have been to Rio on NY eve. I understand that Copacabana will have millions of people up to and during midnight festivities and streets will be closed off and traffic a nightmare but I am planning to stay outside of Copacabana like near Barra for example. My question is do you think I would be able to get from Barra to Copacabana about 8 or 9 PM? Any advice on best way to get to Copa? Maybe taxi to Ipanema and walk or take the metro from Ipanema to Copa? Do you think I would be able to take a taxi all the way to Copa? What about going back at about 1 am? Any advice would be helpful, Thank you.
Go to Copacabana very early. The traffic will be very chaotic. Getting a taxi back to Barra at 1 AM will be very difficult.

Safado69
07-29-16, 01:57
Ill give it to you straight with no trivia.

I have had many mini-relationships with gdps. No pay-- it never works out. Because why would I date a hooker?. I wouldn't do it at home so because its sexy and she's good why?

Let me tell you that many of them have very sad stories, traumatic upbringings, Disfunctional homes, violence, drugs. Once you start to want to save one-and I have seen one 18 year old who was in biz for a month and then quit-and it does play on your mind some times. You can convince yourself it was just a month -2 months etc but the reality is, they stepped into it out of desperation, family debt (very normal) etc etc-lack of formal education.

Its hard to be a social worker and a monger. Doesn't really work,. Well what actually happens is you will drift out of monger scene and just have normal gfs here in Brazil.

Thats what happened to me.

I mean its great spending 4 days with Adriana from MC for free but now she's a broke chick scrambling to get an education, has no phone etc. I mean that's not that attractive a proposition.

.Man just made the connection. Yes Adriana was first team all MC. My first encounter was not even a session in the terma she straight up insisted on coming to my apartment did not ask for a cent. Every now and then I see her post something thought she met her prince charming.

Safado69
07-29-16, 02:46
The Cane,

One thing I notice once they hook up with a jealous Americans guy either by getting married to them or moving in with one that moved to Brazil and the guy force them to closed down ALL their social media by unfriending me and all the guys they have on their page etc. LOL BUT just like clock work sooner or later I get a e-mail or something asking how am I doing? BUT there are some that I NEVER hear from again so can a girl go and leave the game I am sure a few can BUT with all the single girls I seen these chicks hanging out with that look 10 times better than them that are their friends that have became friends with if I was still out there I rather try my luck with one of them that never been in the game because I have ran into so many Brazilian Club Help girls here in the States its not funny.

Kid Cisco.Too funny I was probably one of them. As the vets already know it's not your p*ssy just your turn and if you think you're special you are delusional you probably were not the first and certainly not the last. It's is all community bunda. Enjoy the run and the company and play along. As someone already said if you are not paying money you are paying in some other form, peace of mind, time / opportunity cost for not finding new bunda, meals etc.

Heath
07-29-16, 20:10
Hey man,

I had my bachelor party in Floripa many moons ago. An awesome place for a bachelor party. The night life is insane (if you're there between Dec-Mar), and the women are the hottest in the country by a mile (if you're looking for model quality, European looking girls). From a mongering perspective, the options are pretty expensive, but there are loads of reliable websites for escorts in that region, so getting a few girls round to your apartment / condo is pretty easy and lots of fun.

If you're just looking to monger, then Rio or SP are your best bets. Rio's got the beach, so your daytime will be better in Rio than SP, but restaurants and nightlife are better in SP.

Is the south, (Floripa), hot girls run about BRL 300-500 for a couple of hours. In SP prices range from about BRL 200 - 400 (they can run about 1,000 if you want a girl who's actually been in Playboy), and in Rio prices are pretty comparable to SP. There are cheaper options in Rio, like Vila Mimosa, but that may be a bit terrifying for a bachelor party..Dude,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. I'm definitely going to look into your recommendations. I've been to Colombia and I loved it. The women are beautiful and the all the things that Colombia are known for are great. One of the members traveling with us lived in Brazil for a year but I'm not comfortable asking him these questions. If it's there he will indulge but not a source to ask.

Would you say Floripa is a good place to be during Carnival, or should I avoid Brazil that time of year?

FuckAfMedDig
07-30-16, 15:59
Man just made the connection. Yes Adriana was first team all MC. My first encounter was not even a session in the terma she straight up insisted on coming to my apartment did not ask for a cent. Every now and then I see her post something thought she met her prince charming.She did but is off and on. She wanted to meet up now that she's quit but what for though?

I mean she's a great girl but that post-life doesn't seem that attractive.

Enjoy it and squeeze out of it what we can-I did squeeze all I could during those 4 days but we still stay in touch.

They all want to quit Brazil for the "good life:" in Europe or US with a sucker ass gringo to cover the bills.

Theres not always an angle but just necesssity-poverty- many didn't complete high school.

Mr Enternational
07-30-16, 16:06
They all want to quit Brazil for the "good life:" in Europe or US with a sucker ass gringo to cover the bills.

Theres not always an angle but just necesssity-poverty- many didn't complete high school.But even that shit don't work out how they picture in their head. Life is not a fairy tale. Did anyone watch 90 Day Fiance when the girl from Brazil moved with the guy in Florida and they were living with his dad and all three of them were riding in an old El Camino? That show was funny as shit.

FuckAfMedDig
07-30-16, 17:31
But even that shit don't work out how they picture in their head. Life is not a fairy tale. Did anyone watch 90 Day Fiance when the girl from Brazil moved with the guy in Florida and they were living with his dad and all three of them were riding in an old El Camino? That show was funny as shit.Exactly! Its more that they get on our nerves-lack of education, skills-many can't cook cause they used to grabbin any old BS on the road.

We go there and live out our dreams, just got to be carefull when we bring the holiday romance vibe home for a reality check.

The Cane
07-30-16, 18:07
But even that shit don't work out how they picture in their head. Life is not a fairy tale. Did anyone watch 90 Day Fiance when the girl from Brazil moved with the guy in Florida and they were living with his dad and all three of them were riding in an old El Camino? That show was funny as shit.I think the one where the chick was riding around in an old El Camino with her loser fiance and her daddy (and with a filthy swimming pool in the back yard) was a Filipina, but point made. There was one that did involve a very attractive Brazilian girl (named Kirlyam) who moved to LA to be with her "principe azul" (something I learned in Colombia actually with the American equivalent being a knight in shining armor). Anyway, she moves to LA and gets into the modeling business and her fiance is all insecure and afraid he will lose her. Then there was the one with the hot Colombiana who moved to Tulsa to get with some wannabe cowboy still living at home with his parents LOL! My favorite one was where the dude moved from someplace in north Africa to get with this broke, fat white chick (he didn't know she was broke). In one episode, he's using her cell phone and gets cut off in the middle of the conversation because she hadn't paid the bill hahahaha! Yeah, that show indeed was funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H10zQDe5n8

http://yourslownewsday.com/90-day-fiance-where-are-they-now-answer-hell-on-earth/

Kid Cisco
07-31-16, 05:54
I think the one where the chick was riding around in an old El Camino with her loser fiance and her daddy (and with a filthy swimming pool in the back yard) was a Filipina, but point made. There was one that did involve a very attractive Brazilian girl (named Kirlyam) who moved to LA to be with her "principe azul" (something I learned in Colombia actually with the American equivalent being a knight in shining armor). Anyway, she moves to LA and gets into the modeling business and her fiance is all insecure and afraid he will lose her. Then there was the one with the hot Colombiana who moved to Tulsa to get with some wannabe cowboy still living at home with his parents LOL! My favorite one was where the dude moved from someplace in north Africa to get with this broke, fat white chick (he didn't know she was broke). In one episode, he's using her cell phone and gets cut off in the middle of the conversation because she hadn't paid the bill hahahaha! Yeah, that show indeed was funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H10zQDe5n8

http://yourslownewsday.com/90-day-fiance-where-are-they-now-answer-hell-on-earth/LOL yes Cane, I hope they do another one soon I got some great laughs from some of the couples the one with the smelly nasty pool was a trip selling junk on EBAY for a buck LOL what was funny to me was this white chick with a kid they flew down to Jamaica by herself and met this younger black dude that dick her down for a week or two and than she came back to the states using must of her money to send him to her small town to marry her this only showed me that guys isn't the only ones that go on vacation and find some good sex and want to marry the person.

Kid Cisco.

BackDoorD
08-01-16, 15:15
Dude,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write that. I'm definitely going to look into your recommendations. I've been to Colombia and I loved it. The women are beautiful and the all the things that Colombia are known for are great. One of the members traveling with us lived in Brazil for a year but I'm not comfortable asking him these questions. If it's there he will indulge but not a source to ask.

Would you say Floripa is a good place to be during Carnival, or should I avoid Brazil that time of year?If you're into the club scene, Floripa is outstanding during Carnival. David Guetta, Robin Shulz, Tiesto, and other big name DJs play the various nightspots every year (Green Valley and Warung are amongst the best clubs in the world), and the daytime scene at the day clubs in Jurere are really fun as well. Gets expensive though. During Carnival, Floripa is a playground for Brazilian rich kids. But you will not see more hot women anywhere in the world that in Floripa during Carnival. P4P will be pricey, but the quality will be pretty high.

If you've got some cash, Brazil during Carnival is awesome. All the beach destinations go off and as everyone has 5 days off work, it's a total gong show. A life experience, really.

Gagoo
08-12-16, 07:38
I was looking on a site similar to Craigslist, and someone recently posts they are looking for a hitman. LOL.

http://anuncios-classificados.net/Viagens/c97-s.aspx

The first one is asking for a hitman. Maybe Google translator is wrong on this one. I hope.

FuckAfMedDig
08-12-16, 09:10
I was looking on a site similar to Craigslist, and someone recently posts they are looking for a hitman. LOL.

The first one is asking for a hitman. Maybe Google translator is wrong on this one. I hope.Theyre not wrong. She's looking for a hitman-normal in Brazil allthough advertising for one isn't. If you got favela connects you can organize that for cash.

Exec Talent
08-12-16, 12:06

The first one is asking for a hitman. Maybe Google translator is wrong on this one. I hope.Matador de aluguel

Maybe they are looking for a bullfighter?

Gagoo
08-12-16, 17:59
Matador de aluguel

Maybe they are looking for a bullfighter?I think FuckAfMedDig is right. They are asking for a hitman. It sure is a dumb way to look for one. Lately Brazil has caught people very quick when people were suspected of being terrorists using online sites.

FuckAfMedDig
08-12-16, 21:24
I think FuckAfMedDig is right. They are asking for a hitman. It sure is a dumb way to look for one. Lately Brazil has caught people very quick when people were suspected of being terrorists using online sites.They are offering 150,000 reais! Damn right it aint a bullfighter or 95% of Brasil would change profession and apply.

Mr Enternational
08-12-16, 21:46
They are offering 150,000 reais! Damn right it aint a bullfighter or 95% of Brasil would change profession and apply.My ex girlfriend said it is probably a joke.

Koolkid
08-30-16, 18:22
I'm looking at a private rental in this area and wondering if any of the more experienced members could advise on the areas safety, restaurants and supermarkets etc?

I have always stayed Posto 4 so this area will be new.

Thanks for any replies.

Junior
08-30-16, 19:31
I'm looking at a private rental in this area and wondering if any of the more experienced members could advise on the areas safety, restaurants and supermarkets etc?

I have always stayed Posto 4 so this area will be new.

Thanks for any replies.I usually stay in this area and really like it.

In terms of safety it is similar to the rest of Copa. Plenty of Zona Sul supermarkets around and restaurants as well.

Koolkid
08-30-16, 21:29
Thanks for the infos Junior!

I usually stay in this area and really like it.

In terms of safety it is similar to the rest of Copa. Plenty of Zona Sul supermarkets around and restaurants as well.

Gagoo
09-09-16, 05:06
Anyone know how often a terma or prive girl needs to get checked?

I've been on Brazil a little over a month now, and for the first time me and a girl in Rio fucked without a condom. I won't say her name so there is no trouble for her and so people don't go looking for her for sex with no condom. But it was a girl in 4 x4. She liked the foreplay so much that we just started fucking without a condom. I kept asking her if it was OK if I finish in her and she said it was OK. So I decided I might as well try a couple positions with her. And I asked her 3 more times and paused and stopped to make sure she understood clearly. She said it was OK, so I gave it to her.

I don't think I will give her name out, so please don't ask. I'll give a small description in the Rio thread when I write a report.

I made sure I washed good and pissed afterwards.

Lefeu
09-09-16, 05:32
Anyone know how often a terma or prive girl needs to get checked?...I think you need to worry about yourself now and I suggest that you get checked. Most likely nothing bad happened, just for the peace of mind.

Exec Talent
09-09-16, 07:39
Anyone know how often a terma or prive girl needs to get checked?

I've been on Brazil a little over a month now, and for the first time me and a girl in Rio fucked without a condom. I won't say her name so there is no trouble for her and so people don't go looking for her for sex with no condom. But it was a girl in 4 x4. She liked the foreplay so much that we just started fucking without a condom. I kept asking her if it was OK if I finish in her and she said it was OK. So I decided I might as well try a couple positions with her. And I asked her 3 more times and paused and stopped to make sure she understood clearly. She said it was OK, so I gave it to her.

I don't think I will give her name out, so please don't ask. I'll give a small description in the Rio thread when I write a report.

I made sure I washed good and pissed afterwards.When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Especially during slow times, the girls do whatever they can to make a guy think he is special, and the only one. Maybe he will like her so much he will take her away from the life. In the least, he will become a regular.

Lover, great foreplay by the way. LMFAO!

In addition to reading this forum, before anyone ventures into the Land of Bunda, they should do a search on List of Brazilian Telenovelas. Watch a few episodes. One of my favorites is Chocolate com Pimenta. Recognize any of the exaggerated behaviors of your favorite garotas? Brazilians grow up on this stuff. These actresses are their mentors and heroines.

Get to know the girls well enough that you hang out with them at their lesbian clubs and you will hear their stories of manipulation (advanced Portuguese required). Nice try, but her girlfriend does it better.

Incidentally, making me laugh offers probably one of your best chances for taking the pebble.

Soldierb11
09-09-16, 23:19
Anyone know how often a terma or prive girl needs to get checked? Rarely if at all. And girls can pay to have fake negative results given if they don't feel like having blood drawn.

I made sure I washed good and pissed afterwards.You cut your chances by about 5% by washing "good" and pissing.

As Senor Exec T stated-- You really think it was your amazing foreplay skills that led her to go bareback? From my last two trips this year I would guess about 25% of girls offered bareback on first encounter. Was it my amazing skills? No. It was her trying to hook me as a repeat customer, or tipper.

Exec Talent
09-10-16, 17:50
Termas girls do get both physical and blood exams. Usually one week physical the next blood.

Almost everyone here thinks that the gringo is the termas owner's market. It is not. The last thing they want is for Brazilians to start posting about getting something from one of their girls on a Brazilian forum.

Also keep in mind that when you are checking her out she is checking you out. Looking for health issues and poor hygiene.

Want to really impress a termas girl? Have fresh breath and be squeaky clean.

The pebble is still in my hand.

Gagoo
09-11-16, 01:48
Rarely if at all. And girls can pay to have fake negative results given if they don't feel like having blood drawn.

You cut your chances by about 5% by washing "good" and pissing.

As Senor Exec T stated-- You really think it was your amazing foreplay skills that led her to go bareback? From my last two trips this year I would guess about 25% of girls offered bareback on first encounter. Was it my amazing skills? No. It was her trying to hook me as a repeat customer, or tipper.I didn't give her any foreplay. After about 20 minutes of sucking me with 10 styles of blow jobs, she got on top and was rubbing her clit with my dick, but not my dick inside of her. She was about to orgasm then my dick went inside and she didn't stop. After realizing my dick was inside it took no more than a minute before I felt like coming, so I had to let her know. We paused awhile, then she took a condom out of the package and was about to put it on, but I said we will put it on later. She speaks English. So we fucked more and she was about to orgasm again, but so was I, so I had to stop her again and ask if it is OK for me to cum in her, and she said yes. We fucked more, and I paused more, then I asked to change to missionary. I intended to also do doggy, but I didn't last that long. While fucking her missionary I came close to cumming and stopped and asked her again if it was OK to cum in her, and I did this a couple more times. After she said yes many times I went for it and gave her my load.

I don't have some legendary skills. I am humble, but I know I look better than most of the 'members' I have met here. I'm not a senior citizen or obese, or anything of the sort. The guy showing me around Rio said I'm not the same as the other members he has met. Out of 8 days I hung out with the other member 7 days in a row. We happen to have lots in common me and the other guy. I won't mention his member name, unless he wants to chime in.

Also, she knew I was going to Foz Do Iguacu the next day. So, she was not trying to make me a repeat customer. Me and the other member were there pretty early, so I might have had the advantage of being her first fuck of the day. In my month in Brazil I had the feeling maybe 2 other girls might fuck for awhile without condom. But a woman in these places that just say go ahead and cum in me, it is hazardous for her to be doing. So yes, if I stayed in Rio longer I would go do her again, but I was leaving the next day and we both knew it. I might go back before leaving Brazil, but probably not. And once I leave Brazil I will have to apply for a visa, and I don't want to go through that crap.

ForceSteeler
09-11-16, 07:39
Termas girls do get both physical and blood exams. Usually one week physical the next blood.

Almost everyone here thinks that the gringo is the termas owner's market. It is not. The last thing they want is for Brazilians to start posting about getting something from one of their girls on a Brazilian forum.

Also keep in mind that when you are checking her out she is checking you out. Looking for health issues and poor hygiene.

The pebble is still in my hand.You guys have to be crazy to want to hit a termas girl raw. These Girls do about 3-4 guys per day, especially if she is attractive. I'm usually in the Termas like 4 x 4 so I see it with my own eyes.

ShooBree
09-11-16, 12:55
Get to know the girls well enough that you hang out with them at their lesbian clubs and you will hear their stories of manipulation (advanced Portuguese required). Nice try, but her girlfriend does it better.Yani, you mean that the WGs in the termas are dykes? That's a turn off.

About manipulation, seems more like they are manipulating themselves into giving god service.

Eric Cartman
09-12-16, 00:45
Yani, you mean that the WGs in the termas are dykes? That's a turn off.

About manipulation, seems more like they are manipulating themselves into giving god service.I'd say 50%+ or more are lesbians, either for real or because they're tired of taking dick from sweaty, fat, out of shape, hairy foreigners or brazilian men. One of the hottest girls working in 502 is / was a lesbian, and once I knew that, I got turned off taking her. Patmar, practical man that he is, said I should just do a dupla with her and let her pick the girl so I could watch the show -- and then get her to use a strap-on on the chick's ass while I fucked the puss, or vice versa. Ah, Patmar. Trooper!

I know girls who have "gone back and forth" (I guess that's tecnically bi), or who remain full on lesbians even after. It's all a game, son, so if you like hanging out with them and the sex is good, what's it matter?

-Cartman.

Eric Cartman
09-12-16, 00:50

The pebble is still in my hand.Yep, you nailed it.

I would add "practice manscaping" -- maybe that's included in Squeaky Clean, but remove most or all hairy obstruction from the meat and 2 veg.

I've had a recent squeeze tell me she simply won't work at a casa / terma that doesn't do regular exams -- not just for her health, but for when she has to do duplas with other girls. Now granted this is not the same thing as privates or VM or dark-side casa like U24 probably. But I understand her anxiety. I believe all of the well-known termas do regular testing.

Pocket listerine is a lifesaver. When I forget it, I always ask the girl if they can bring some to the room (usually someone has some in their locker room).

FuckAfMedDig
09-12-16, 01:23
Yep, you nailed it.

I would add "practice manscaping" -- maybe that's included in Squeaky Clean, but remove most or all hairy obstruction from the meat and 2 veg.

I've had a recent squeeze tell me she simply won't work at a casa / terma that doesn't do regular exams -- not just for her health, but for when she has to do duplas with other girls. Now granted this is not the same thing as privates or VM or dark-side casa like U24 probably. But I understand her anxiety. I believe all of the well-known termas do regular testing.

Pocket listerine is a lifesaver. When I forget it, I always ask the girl if they can bring some to the room (usually someone has some in their locker room).Cartman is correct on all counts. I know for a fact that Cancun, MC,Cent,4 x 4 and Solarium have a nurse who comes and everyone gets tested-no one escapes and if they have something at least in 3 of the spots I personally know from many of girls they arent allowed to come back untill theyve been treated. In reality we all know that all this makes little difference due to incubation periods etc-undetected for a period.
I also know they dont get tested for everything(i have seen the clean bill of health from my little 18 year old friend-ex Cancun she got from in there and it only included the most obvious ones.Chlam,Gongon and Syfilis.
Yall fill in the rest.She had to ask for HIV test.........go figure..
-yes I would be VERY surprised if I saw a nurse in VM, U24,U210,Florida Bar,Subsolo,Americas, T31,MV30,T81,119,502 etc unless of course it was a kinky costume party night! I think it might scare all the WGs off if they saw one!
Those chicas run in and out of those places at will and is therefore 100 % unregulated not that it has ever stopped me. I prefer those spots for the girls but I concede the other spots on the surface might be "healthier"! LOL.
Regarding personal grooming and hygiene,for sure it makes a difference but the girls will use a wet-wipe on those they dont feel hit the necessary sanitary levels!kkk.
For sure its better to go in baby fresh and so clean clean with a back,crack and sack wax!ouch!

Rio Bob
09-13-16, 22:37
About manipulation, seems more like they are manipulating themselves into giving god service.LOL, we don't care why they're giving good service just as long as they're giving good service, keep the pebble!

Exec Talent
10-13-16, 17:32
Just saw a post on another forum from a guy who literally wrote the guide on Rio. One thing stood out in his post, besides all the pictures of young lovelies. The girls were enjoying themselves.

All too often guys complain about poor performers but they really should put the blame on themselves. If you have the attitude, I am paying you so you should do what I want, then you deserve everything you don't get.

Brazilian women love sex and love having a good time. Put forth a little effort and show them one.

FuckAfMedDig
10-13-16, 23:32
Just saw a post on another forum from a guy who literally wrote the guide on Rio. One thing stood out in his post, besides all the pictures of young lovelies. The girls were enjoying themselves.

All too often guys complain about poor performers but they really should put the blame on themselves. If you have the attitude, I am paying you so you should do what I want, then you deserve everything you don't get.

Brazilian women love sex and love having a good time. Put forth a little effort and show them one.Like Cartman says"treat your working girl like a queen".

If you fuck the shit out of a puta, it definetely makes a difference. If they agree and love. Benefits can range from CIM, freebies, and top service when you come to their terma. BBFS can be another.

They are ordinary people contrary to popular belief.

Sperto
10-14-16, 07:08
Seeking information for the behalf of a friend (no, it's not about me). He's been together with a brazilian GF the last three years. They have stayed together a couple of months/year in Brazil and she's been visiting him back home in Europe three times.

She's not a puta, but definitively not a saint. I've have warned him many times that she's a girl with very bad energy who will do everything to milk him like a fat cow. My friend who has about 15 years of experience of Brazil chose to believe that she's an angel. He's been very generous with her all the time. Now she has shown her true intentions and my friend told her he wants to finish their relationship. She got furious.

He owns a nice apartment in Copacabana and some land outside Rio where he's construction a house (both properties bought before he met his GF). Now his ex-GF wants to take his land and apartment. She threatens with Policía Federal and lawyers. Personally I thinks it's mostly empty threats. Empty barrels make the most noise. I think she's pissed of that her milk-cow is leaving her and she wants to take any chances to grab whatever she can.

I never been in the same situation as my friend and I don't know about brazilian laws. They havn't been married or engaged. Maybe brazilian laws would consider them as a steady couple and give her the rights to half of his properties in Brazil?

Anybody who really knows how these things works in Brazil?

Exec Talent
10-14-16, 12:45
Seeking information for the behalf of a friend (no, it's not about me). He's been together with a brazilian GF the last three years. They have stayed together a couple of months/year in Brazil and she's been visiting him back home in Europe three times.

She's not a puta, but definitively not a saint. I've have warned him many times that she's a girl with very bad energy who will do everything to milk him like a fat cow. My friend who has about 15 years of experience of Brazil chose to believe that she's an angel. He's been very generous with her all the time. Now she has shown her true intentions and my friend told her he wants to finish their relationship. She got furious.

He owns a nice apartment in Copacabana and some land outside Rio where he's construction a house (both properties bought before he met his GF). Now his ex-GF wants to take his land and apartment. She threatens with Polica Federal and lawyers. Personally I thinks it's mostly empty threats. Empty barrels make the most noise. I think she's pissed of that her milk-cow is leaving her and she wants to take any chances to grab whatever she can.

I never been in the same situation as my friend and I don't know about brazilian laws. They havn't been married or engaged. Maybe brazilian laws would consider them as a steady couple and give her the rights to half of his properties in Brazil?

Anybody who really knows how these things works in Brazil?Lots of experience and have done the research. Happy to let you know how this work via private message. However, your box is full.

Mr Enternational
10-14-16, 13:52
What happened to the real going 5 to 1 against the USD by year's end? Looks like it is going the other way to me.

Komo753
10-14-16, 14:23
What happened to the real going 5 to 1 against the USD by year's end? Looks like it is going the other way to me.It will be don't worry, just be patient, Brazil is using their reserve to reinforce their money their reserve will be soon over it is just about money strategy, people buy reais because they think reais is good and then dollar will be good and rise at once the stock exchange is not stupid.

FuckAfMedDig
10-14-16, 18:22
Lots of experience and have done the research. Happy to let you know how this work via private message. However, your box is full.Hey man why don't you postyour findings so all can benefit?

To my understanding, she is not entitled to anything other than a dialtone when she calls up!

She didn't live in his apartment full time with her address being there as well (I hope) -if no-he needs to block her number and forget her.

Sperto
10-14-16, 19:16
Hey man why don't you postyour findings so all can benefit?
Problem already solved.
Não esquenta sua cabeça.

Eric Cartman
10-15-16, 02:06
Lots of experience and have done the research. Happy to let you know how this work via private message. However, your box is full.Exec, what's the actual time period for common law marriage if you live together? I've heard answers from 6 months to 2 years.

Safado69
10-15-16, 04:34
Exec, what's the actual time period for common law marriage if you live together? I've heard answers from 6 months to 2 years.http://www.gringoes.com/gringoes-forums/topic/common-law-marriage-time/

FuckAfMedDig
10-15-16, 23:33
Problem already solved.
No esquenta sua cabea.I wasnt talkin to you sperto-I know you feel the need to comment on everything. Relax.

FuckAfMedDig
10-15-16, 23:42
Exec, what's the actual time period for common law marriage if you live together? I've heard answers from 6 months to 2 years.A brazilian lawyer told me it wasnt always clear cut but what will help those who wish to avoid that situation was to avoid joint bank accounts, avoid having her have address in same place, avoid purchasing in joint names.

Anything indicating plan to live and form future.

The issue here was someone staying with a carioca girl few months a year in his apartment in Rio.

Thats dubious it would stick if she's trying to take him to the cleaners he said.

He also said 2 years had been used-similar to UK but its Brazil. Money talks. Best lawyers vs those with coffee stains on the tie.

Combo
10-16-16, 02:34
A brazilian lawyer told me it wasnt always clear cut but what will help those who wish to avoid that situation was to avoid joint bank accounts, avoid having her have address in same place, avoid purchasing in joint names.

Anything indicating plan to live and form future.

The issue here was someone staying with a carioca girl few months a year in his apartment in Rio.

Thats dubious it would stick if she's trying to take him to the cleaners he said.

He also said 2 years had been used-similar to UK but its Brazil. Money talks. Best lawyers vs those with coffee stains on the tie.Can't believe this is even being talked about. I try to not have any link (email contact, last name, Facebook friends) with these chicas. Leave the fantasy for vacation. IMO only trouble can result if they know too much about you.

Edit: I remember now, the poster is trying to help out his friend in this situation.

Sperto
10-16-16, 08:39
Can't believe this is even being talked about. I try to not have any link (email contact, last name, Facebook friends) with these chicas. Leave the fantasy for vacation. IMO only trouble can result if they know too much about you.

Edit: I remember now, the poster is trying to help out his friend in this situation.
The question about common-law marriage is actually not irrelevant. "The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women." Not meaning only prostitutes but also regular girls. I agree that there is no need giving out any personal information to GPs. If you session with a GP you can be totally anonymous and exchange nothing except body fluids. For those who also enjoy f*cking regular girls or having regular girls, in Brazil, as GFs it's impossible not to exchange personal information.

I got good advice by PM and now I have put my friend in contact with a lawyer so he will solve the problem.

QuackUp
11-08-16, 07:38
After three long years, I finally made it back to Brazil. It felt like my first trip all over again and didn't disappoint. After my first session, I realized why Brazil was, is and will be my number 1 mongering destination. This trip I batted 100%. There were no duds, mechanical, or lackadaisical performance. First time that has happened to me. Usually at least one so so performance but not this time. Yes, Brazil isn't cheap, but oh so worth it. Since it felt like my first trip some of this report will be geared towards any rookies thinking about going to Brazil. This time around, I went to Rio, Foz do Iguacu, Porto Alegre, Floripa, then back to Rio. First time in Rio, I stayed at the Prodigy Santos Dumont which is right next to the domestic airport and shopping mall. I picked this hotel because all my mongering was going to be in centro and I only stayed two night before leaving for Foz. From the domestic airport. Really convenient for both especially with the vlt train starting at the airport. To get the pre pago card for the vlt, there are machines at every station with attendents there to help you. For my intial card, I needed help and the guy was very helpful. Side note, my see / see didn't work on the machine and even though it says you can recharge are $50 or are $100, the machine will not take money over are#20.00, so make sure you have some smaller bills with you. Maybe it's just me, but centro at night felt safer with the vlt running until midnight. There seemed to be more people in centro at night instead of the creepy desolate feeling I had before. From the int. Airport, I took the bus to Santos Dumont airport for are $16.00. Even though the hotel is next door to the airport, it's still about a two to three block walk. The last time I took the bus from the airport, I took the 2145 because that's what I was told. This time as I was walking towards the bus stop, I saw the bus that said Barra on it. So I asked the people at the stop when the 2145 to Santos Dumont will arrive, they said this bus goes to Santos dumont. Before getting on, I asked the bus driver and he confirmed he would be stopping at Santos Dumont. Last time, they had us put out suitcase in the undercarriage, this time he said to bring in on board. Anyways, this bus went direct from the gig to Santos Dumont. The 2145 stopped at the rodavia and many stops on Rio Branco before getting to the airport. Now that the traffic on Rio Branco is diverted, I don't know where the stops for the 2145 is now. All I know is this bus was way faster to get to the domestic airport and it worked out great for me. I will write about the sessions I had in the proper treads. For the last stop in Rio, I stayed at the Windsor Guanabarra which is perfect for walking around centro. Because I didn't have any contacts from my trips from years ago, I wasn't expecting to do any overnights.

Artisttyp
11-11-16, 06:16
As usual I have read some amazing reviews about Brazil. Thanks so much for the commentary.

I have been living basically in San Diego / Tijuana now for almost 2 years. I've settled in and am now looking to travel again.

I've never been to Brazil and would like to go experience the food music and women.

My budget for one month would be $1,400 for housing then around $125 a day for food drinks and pfp. Would I be able to eat out and get laid every other day on that budget? Would I be wasting my time in Brazil with that budget? Can you recommend an area that would be more suited to this budget?

I am well aware that the DR and Colombia would offer me a better deal but I've already been there. I also have a genuine interest in Brazilian Culture.

Plus living in Tijuana has the benefit of me getting laid 4 times a week.

Thanks for the replies.

Rio6160
11-11-16, 06:50
As far as your living budget $1,400 that's cutting it close, that's about $46 a night you could find a apartment for about $50 a night depending on what time of the year. But you would have to handle the laundry yourself (towels, bedding) as that would cost you more to have the apartment company to handle it.

$125 a day should be enough, you said p4 p every other day. Since most of the actions are in the brothels that will run you around $100 to $130,but if you are there a month after a week you should have pulled a couple of GFE's and shouldn't be paying much.

As usual I have read some amazing reviews about Brazil. Thanks so much for the commentary.

I have been living basically in San Diego / Tijuana now for almost 2 years. I've settled in and am now looking to travel again.

I've never been to Brazil and would like to go experience the food music and women.

My budget for one month would be $1,400 for housing then around $125 a day for food drinks and pfp. Would I be able to eat out and get laid every other day on that budget? Would I be wasting my time in Brazil with that budget? Can you recommend an area that would be more suited to this budget?

I am well aware that the DR and Colombia would offer me a better deal but I've already been there. I also have a genuine interest in Brazilian Culture.

Thanks for the replies.

Artisttyp
11-11-16, 07:32
As far as your living budget $1,400 that's cutting it close, that's about $46 a night you could find a apartment for about $50 a night depending on what time of the year. But you would have to handle the laundry yourself (towels, bedding) as that would cost you more to have the apartment company to handle it.

$125 a day should be enough, you said p4 p every other day. Since most of the actions are in the brothels that will run you around $100 to $130,but if you are there a month after a week you should have pulled a couple of GFE's and shouldn't be paying much.Thanks. Would the $50 per night minimum relate to both Rio and Sao Paulo? Is one location cheaper than the other?

Komo753
11-11-16, 09:15

Thanks for the replies.You can find studios in Copacabana for 2000 2500 reais a month (600 700 dollars) or apartment for 900 dollars. 125 a day depends on your activity in Rio.

Sperto
11-13-16, 01:00
You can find studios in Copacabana for 2000 2500 reais a month (600 700 dollars) or apartment for 900 dollars. 125 a day depends on your activity in Rio.
Actually you can find apartments in Copacabana area at a price of USD200/month, if you don't mind staying in a favela.

AltoBomGosto
11-14-16, 09:51
Thanks. Would the $50 per night minimum relate to both Rio and Sao Paulo? Is one location cheaper than the other?I recommend that you rent a studio from Airbnb in Moema, you will be close to the CLínicas.

Eric Cartman
11-19-16, 22:05
OK currency gurus. The "Trump effect" slammed the Brazil Real along with other emerging markets, dropping its value vs USD from 3. 24 to 3. 4+ in a 24 HR period. There was a slight recovery last week to 3. 38, but last week the Fed also announced it was "likely" to raise US interest rates (finally). So the question: is the Fed rate hike already priced in, or if it happens will the BRL get slammed again.

FYI several outlets reporting that Brasil is on its way out of the Crisis. Hard to tell.

Ee2002
11-20-16, 02:58
OK currency gurus. The "Trump effect" slammed the Brazil Real along with other emerging markets, dropping its value vs USD from 3. 24 to 3. 4+ in a 24 HR period. There was a slight recovery last week to 3. 38, but last week the Fed also announced it was "likely" to raise US interest rates (finally). So the question: is the Fed rate hike already priced in, or if it happens will the BRL get slammed again.

FYI several outlets reporting that Brasil is on its way out of the Crisis. Hard to tell.Wish that drop would reflect on the flight prices. They have gone up and stayed up since the summer. In the spring, I paid one of the lowest I've ever paid for my Rio ticket. The only flights available in the price range I'm willing to pay are screwed up with long and unnecessary layovers, hence I opted to go somewhere else this month and have not regretted it at all so far. Still love my Rio though and will keep going back again whenever I can.

Exuma Stealth
11-20-16, 05:31
Wish that drop would reflect on the flight prices. They have gone up and stayed up since the summer. In the spring, I paid one of the lowest I've ever paid for my Rio ticket. The only flights available in the price range I'm willing to pay are screwed up with long and unnecessary layovers, hence I opted to go somewhere else this month and have not regretted it at all so far. Still love my Rio though and will keep going back again whenever I can.Ee2002,

You are right about airline prices in the spring, got R/ t from Bahamas to Rio $730 jump at that to make my first trip.

Larry David
11-20-16, 12:41

FYI several outlets reporting that Brasil is on its way out of the Crisis. Hard to tell.I don't think the interest rate is priced in, but it doesn't really matter. The Brazilian government is in the business of currency swaps, thus interfering with the free market. I forget the exact number, but between buying new swaps and letting reverse swaps expire, they essentially removed about $R7 billion from the market. Currency swaps are buying, or promising to buy, USD. Considering Brazil has over $USD 100 billion in reserves, they can play this game for a while.

What will hurt them is investors selling Brazilian bonds and moving their money elsewhere. Such a move impacts USD reserves and the ability to defend the Real. I think currency markets are nearly impossible to predict. So many variables, including commodity prices, potential bank insolvencies, and a myriad of unknowns (at least to me) such as the amount of currency trading by algorithm and how many trades are based on market sentiment and technical analysis.

Shorter version: Brazil is manipulating the Real, so all bets are off. Unless you want to play for long-tail events or use options for swaps and straddles and bet on volatility. Maybe short Brazilian bonds?

BackDoorD
11-21-16, 13:52

FYI several outlets reporting that Brasil is on its way out of the Crisis. Hard to tell.This morning's Valor Economico led with a story about how the 278 publicly traded companies in Brazil saw their inflation adjusted revenues fall by 10% year over year through the first 3 quarters. There does not appear to be a catalyst for a rebound outside of rally in commodities which will be slow to occur given how fucked China is at the moment. The Temer government, while market friendly, hasn't actually been able to pass much legislation short of changing the rules for pre-salt oil participation which no longer require Petrobras participation. Personally, I think the BRL will appreciate in the short term (next few weeks) to 3. 25-3. 3 against the USD before beginning a gradual decline to closer to 4 through 2017. If Caixa or Banco do Brasil end up needing a bailout, and I can't see how they won't, perceived risk in Brazil's financial sector could push the BRL further down. However, if I was actually good at making these types of predictions, I'd wealthier than I am now.

The "Trump" effect on currencies is a result of the general level of uncertainty about his pending policies. Whenever there is uncertainty, there is usually a rush to safe havens like the USD. Weirdly, gold is down, which I'm struggling to understand.

I'd say there has been an expecation of a Fed rate hike for at least the last 6 months. However, I think the expectation is for pretty gradual tightening. In the event Trump passes huge infrastructure spending bills which pressure inflation, the rates may move up faster than the market anticipates. This would hammer the BRL.

End of the day, the world is a mess and smart people have looked stupid for most of 2016, so the best thing to do is bury your face in some tasty vagina (preferably Brazilian) and stop worrying.

Eric Cartman
11-22-16, 00:01
T
End of the day, the world is a mess and smart people have looked stupid for most of 2016, so the best thing to do is bury your face in some tasty vagina (preferably Brazilian) and stop worrying.Thanks for the comments.

I'm not "worrying" -- I'm just trying to figure out if I send a bunch of BRL (like, BRL 50 K+) back to the USA now, buying USD at something like $3. 38-3. 48, or if I wait and see if the BRL gets back into the $3. 20-3. 25 area before year-end. Fundamentally it might only make a difference of $500 USD or so, so maybe it doesn't matter. Market timing is a *****.

BackDoorD
11-22-16, 19:08
Thanks for the comments.

I'm not "worrying" -- I'm just trying to figure out if I send a bunch of BRL (like, BRL 50 K+) back to the USA now, buying USD at something like $3. 38-3. 48, or if I wait and see if the BRL gets back into the $3. 20-3. 25 area before year-end. Fundamentally it might only make a difference of $500 USD or so, so maybe it doesn't matter. Market timing is a *****.If you're buying USD at 3. 38 or 3. 48, you're getting screwed. I use a Sao Paulo based bank called Confidence, a subsidiary of Travelex. They are amazingly unbureaucratic. Pay about 3 points over published rate, so at 3. 33, I get USD at 3. 36. If you want the contact details, I can send you my bankers details. PM me if interested. Takes about a week to open an account with them, but worth it for the ease of FX transactions in any currency.

Eric Cartman
11-23-16, 12:54
If you're buying USD at 3. 38 or 3. 48, you're getting screwed. I use a Sao Paulo based bank called Confidence, a subsidiary of Travelex. They are amazingly unbureaucratic. Pay about 3 points over published rate, so at 3. 33, I get USD at 3. 36. If you want the contact details, I can send you my bankers details. PM me if interested. Takes about a week to open an account with them, but worth it for the ease of FX transactions in any currency.Please send me details via PM, thanks. I just tried through their site and they offered a rate of BRL 3. 525 (to buy 15,000 USD. So something's off vs. What you said above. Maybe I need to talk to them.

Rio D
11-23-16, 22:04
OK currency gurus. The "Trump effect" slammed the Brazil Real along with other emerging markets, dropping its value vs USD from 3. 24 to 3. 4+ in a 24 HR period. There was a slight recovery last week to 3. 38, but last week the Fed also announced it was "likely" to raise US interest rates (finally). So the question: is the Fed rate hike already priced in, or if it happens will the BRL get slammed again.Usually, widely watched market events (such as FED policy changes) follow the 'buy the rumour, sell the news' rule. That is, a given market will begin moving in a certain direction just on the expectation of an event, and when the event is finally announced, the market will show little reaction, or even reverse direction. This means the Fed rate hike is probably already priced in, especially since Fed officials have 'telegraphed' it to the market in advance with their many public comments. The only surprise would be if they (1) announced a rate hike larger than. 25 basis points, or (2) if they announced NO rate hike. A larger-than-expected hike would send the USD flying higher and slam the Euro along with the BRL (a decision of no rate hike would probably only happen if a stock market crash occurred between now and mid December). Once the rate hike is finally announced, currency markets will begin looking more at economic reports, world stock prices, commodity prices, and the Eurozone for it's influences.

Reef LostCause
12-01-16, 21:48
Hi everybody.

I have the opportunity to take vacation between roughly Dec 27th and January 7th.

I would like to know if people would recommend travelling to Brazil for hobby at this time (Sao Paolo and / or Rio?). Or if that would be a waste of time and money.

I've never been to Brazil, but by RTFF, I feel I'm more into "organized stuff" (clinicas, boates, termas), than just bringing a bar girl to the hotel.

Thanks in advance for any input.

You guys take care.

Rio6160
12-02-16, 04:23
Hi everybody.

I have the opportunity to take vacation between roughly Dec 27th and January 7th.

I would like to know if people would recommend travelling to Brazil for hobby at this time (Sao Paolo and / or Rio?). Or if that would be a waste of time and money.

I've never been to Brazil, but by RTFF, I feel I'm more into "organized stuff" (clinicas, boates, termas), than just bringing a bar girl to the hotel.

Thanks in advance for any input.

You guys take care.,

new years eve night in Rio will be packed in Copa. for fireworks on the beach.

Sperto
12-02-16, 04:37
Hi everybody.

I would chose Rio instead of São Paulo because of the New Year celebration. Hotel or apartment will be expensive. On New Years Eve and the 1:st of January the privês are normally closed. This year that's not so bad as it happens on a weekend, meaning you don't loose any "mongering days". Of course there will be less girls as many girls choose to take some days off and travel around New Year.

The New Years Eve in Copacabana is a very memorable experience, which I never miss. :)

Mexicano1208
01-04-17, 14:12
Hey guys! I have been out of the network for a while, but planning a 2 to 3 eeek trip to Brazil. I plan to go at the end of June or early July. I was wondering what is the best city in Brazil to monger. I have only been to Rio, and Fortaleza. I want to Rio in the early 2000's and back then Brazil was heaven due to prices. I have read the threads and it seems that a lot has changed. I am fluent in Spanish and my Portuguese is intermediate. I can hold a conversation and read Portuguese extremely well. I would like to get some opinions on the best place in terms of price, and service. Thanks. I owe you guys a report when I return.

Exec Talent
01-06-17, 14:33
Recently someone who has never contributed anything to this forum used the lame excuse that those who contribute get criticized for providing erroneous information. Whereas the real concern should be that the regular contributors lose interest in the forum because all they do is correct misinformation from others.

For example, other than the great beach video of a thief, there really has not been any reports of New Year's in Rio. Did the poor economy and ongoing corruption investigations damper the celebration? Was tourism down? How was the entertainment and fireworks?

Rio Bob
01-06-17, 21:02
I was in Buzios for Christmas and Rio / Copacabana for New Years eve this year. It was not a mongering trip, it was a family holiday trip, I took 3 family members of mine on this trip all expenses paid, lucky them. Only because of time constraints and I didn't want to leave them alone I only had one mongering session in the Eden Spa that was magnificent with Bruna I believe, they presented 4 girls this one kissed me on the lips and gave some tongue which sealed the deal, she did not disappoint.

Buzios had a lot of families but there were a good amount of single girls mixed in from Brazil and Argentina, with the right language skills and game one could have scored something while on holiday, unfortunately I was not in a position to.

Copacabana was packed, my hotel was 100% full and again many families with single girls mixed in that I'm sure were looking for some fun, many tourists from Argentina, I did not hear much English being spoken the whole trip, mostly Spanish and Portuguese. On New Years eve I had reservations at Don Camillo on Ave Atlantica in Copacabana, $250 dollars plus a person which included Lobster and Champagne and live music, it was a nice experience. Other venues were charging like 800 or 900 dollars per person like the Marriott for roof top party, I would imagine the fireworks would look awesome from this vantage point. At midnight the whole restaurant went out to the street / Orla to experience the fireworks display. The fireworks display was awesome although cut short from 20 minutes to 12 minutes due to the economic crisis and even the Christmas tree in Lagoa was not there this year for same reason and it has been there for some 15 years or so. I did not see any of the entertainment provided on the beach as I was too far away and didn't want to get mixed up in the crowd of some 2 million people with a $2,000 plus camera in my hand, everybody was warning us about theft.

I also discovered a new Chuascaria that has been there for over 50 years The Chuascaria Palace. It was a new experience for me, I might have been here before years ago but it was old school style just like Mariu's was over 30 years ago and even Porcao which is closed now, I really enjoyed it.

This was my first time doing New Years eve in Copacabana and it was very exciting for me even though this year will be the 37th year since I first stepped foot in Rio and discovered my calling LOL. I took a lot of pictures of Buzios and Copacabana but unfortunately the photos I have of the fireworks are only videos. Attached are 2 photos taken from my hotel balcony at about 9 pm with all the barges in place to shoot off the fireworks and 1 from Chuascaria palace which is next to the Copacabana Palace, also mixed in some Ipanema and Buzios photos.

Unfortunately my hotel was right in front of HO beach and I sat there twice and fortunately I did not see one HO (remember family was with me), there were girls there and it was packed as they were running out of chairs and umbrellas but I didn't think they were HO's.

After all the expense and playing tour guide I owe myself a mongering trip soon.

Exec Talent
01-06-17, 21:45
I also discovered a new Chuascaria that has been there for over 50 years The Chuascaria Palace. It was a new experience for me, I might have been here before years ago but it was old school style just like Mariu's was over 30 years ago and even Porcao which is closed now, I really enjoyed it.Great report Rio Bob!

Churrascaria Palace is one of the GF's favorite places because they have a great selection of seafood as well as terrific BBQ pork ribs.

I am a member of their discount club and receive regular emails on their specials. If I remember correctly they emailed me a temporary card then mailed me a permanent plastic one. If you do not have a Rio address, you should be able to just give them your name or membership number which I have done when I forgot my card.

http://churrascariapalace.com.br/en/clube-palace/

Great place for a date because it is not too large and they often have a very talented piano player in the evenings.

Eric Cartman
01-06-17, 22:30
I also discovered a new Chuascaria that has been there for over 50 years The Chuascaria Palace. It was a new experience for me, I might have been here before years ago but it was old school style just like Mariu's was over 30 years ago and even Porcao which is closed now, I really enjoyed it.
.Churrascaria Palace is in Copacabana on Rodolfo Dantas between Atlantica and Nossa Senhora, facing the side of Copacabana Palace. I've always thought it to be the best of the 2nd-tier Churrascarias -- that is, if you want to go to one and don't want to visit Fogo de Chao in Botafogo. Haven't been there for over a year though. About 5 minute walk at most from Metro Cardeal Arcoverde.

There is apparently an argentinan-style steakhouse called Tragga operating in Botafogo. It's on my list to check out. Some people have told me it's great, others (the Leblon crowd) have downplayed it.

-Cartman.

FuckAfMedDig
01-08-17, 00:08
If anyone of you are adventurous and find yourself in Zona Norte, go here to eat. Great meat, lamb pasteis, sucos etc.

Near Nova America Shopping.

BackDoorD
01-09-17, 16:33
Churrascaria Palace is in Copacabana on Rodolfo Dantas between Atlantica and Nossa Senhora, facing the side of Copacabana Palace. I've always thought it to be the best of the 2nd-tier Churrascarias -- that is, if you want to go to one and don't want to visit Fogo de Chao in Botafogo. Haven't been there for over a year though. About 5 minute walk at most from Metro Cardeal Arcoverde.

There is apparently an argentinan-style steakhouse called Tragga operating in Botafogo. It's on my list to check out. Some people have told me it's great, others (the Leblon crowd) have downplayed it.

-Cartman.Tragga is a bit hit and miss. I've been a couple of times; first was great, second was so-so. My go to, always outstanding steakhouse in Rio is CT Boucherie. They do a rodizio of side dishes so you don't have to choose a single side dish or pay for multiples. The 900 gram florentina for 2 hungry people is fantastic. The new Rubaiyat is good too. Beside the jockey club. Amazing setting.

Sunset Strip
01-11-17, 17:07
I still like Fogo de Chao, always good meat; however, I cannot get over the fact there are more of them in the USA than in Brazil. California itself has more Fogo de Chaos than all of Brazil! Seems to be more of an American brand now!

SS.

Eric Cartman
01-16-17, 16:40
So anyway, there is this new "Brazilian" porn star named Gina Valentina showing up in vids in USA.

https://twitter.com/gvalentinaxxx

http://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/gina-valentina

I was perusing a scene of hers in "Don't Break Me" and I have some questions.

1 - Seems to speak American English with no accent.

2 - Despite saying initially "Hee-Oh" De Janeiro when asked where she was from (and then changing it to USA pronunciation as Rio when she had to say it again), seems to not speak Portuguese with a Brazilian accent.

3 - As she was saying things in Portuguese after the director asked her to, she kept saying "me pega" (which I usually do not hear during fucking, only in terms of hunting at clubs etc).

4 - Every time she said "Quero que voce. " (do something) such as "Quero que voce me foda" e "Quero que voce me pega" she used standard conjugation and NOT subjunctive, which in this case (being normal words) every BR girl would conjuage as "me fode" or "me pegue".

5 - Repeatedly said "me foda" instead of BR "fode!" or "fode caralho!" -- again, just something you don't hear. It seems like someone trying an English-language translation of "Fuck me" without knowing they usually just say "fode!

So my question is, is she really Brazilian? Or did she grow up in the USA and maybe learn PT from her parents (badly)? Or is she totally faking?

Discuss.

Balboa
01-16-17, 18:49
So anyway, there is this new "Brazilian" porn star named Gina Valentina showing up in vids in USA.

https://twitter.com/gvalentinaxxx

http://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/gina-valentina

I was perusing a scene of hers in "Don't Break Me" and I have some questions.

1 - Seems to speak American English with no accent.

2 - Despite saying initially "Hee-Oh" De Janeiro when asked where she was from (and then changing it to USA pronunciation as Rio when she had to say it again), seems to not speak Portuguese with a Brazilian accent.

3 - As she was saying things in Portuguese after the director asked her to, she kept saying "me pega" (which I usually do not hear during fucking, only in terms of hunting at clubs etc).

4 - Every time she said "Quero que voce. " (do something) such as "Quero que voce me foda" e "Quero que voce me pega" she used standard conjugation and NOT subjunctive, which in this case (being normal words) every BR girl would conjuage as "me fode" or "me pegue".

5 - Repeatedly said "me foda" instead of BR "fode!" or "fode caralho!" -- again, just something you don't hear. It seems like someone trying an English-language translation of "Fuck me" without knowing they usually just say "fode!

So my question is, is she really Brazilian? Or did she grow up in the USA and maybe learn PT from her parents (badly)? Or is she totally faking?

Discuss.In one of her interviews I found, she says she was born in Brazil, however, grew up in Miami.

Eric Cartman
01-16-17, 20:42
In one of her interviews I found, she says she was born in Brazil, however, grew up in Miami.That would explain it. Either she really doesn't know portuguese or what she learned from her parents is horrible. Weird that she would have such a shitty accent though if she learned it at home from Mom & Dad.

Eric Cartman
01-16-17, 20:45
S

4 - Every time she said "Quero que voce. " (do something) such as "Quero que voce me foda" e "Quero que voce me pega" she used standard conjugation and NOT subjunctive, which in this case (being normal words) every BR girl would conjuage as "me fode" or "me pegue"..I wrote this too fast before my coffe. I meant to say I think she conjugated it as "me fode" and didn't put the subjunctive (foda). That's what I get for typing too fast. For some reason I switched them around. Need more coffee when posting in AM.

Anyway, mystery seems solved.

Balboa
01-16-17, 21:44
I wrote this too fast before my coffe. I meant to say I think she conjugated it as "me fode" and didn't put the subjunctive (foda). That's what I get for typing too fast. For some reason I switched them around. Need more coffee when posting in AM.

Anyway, mystery seems solved.Every girl I've been with in Brazil has said, "me fode", in bed.

Never "me foda".

Doesn't even sound right.

Whether it's perfect português or not, I really don't care, LOL.

Azn Safado
01-16-17, 22:27
I wrote this too fast before my coffe. I meant to say I think she conjugated it as "me fode" and didn't put the subjunctive (foda). That's what I get for typing too fast. For some reason I switched them around. Need more coffee when posting in AM.

Anyway, mystery seems solved.I asked a Brazilian friend, who speaks advanced English and knows grammatical rules of Portuguese, about why Brazilians never use the imperativo tense correctly. She said most likely they are uneducated in grammar or they think it's too strong (like an order or command) to use.

On a side note, Cartman you have good taste in porn. Gina Valentina is a pretty sweet chick. I first saw her on Reality Kings site. I wish there were more English speaking Brazilian chicks in porn. Paola Rey was amazing when she was around. There's only Abby Lee Brazil as the other Brazilian porn chick. Awesome body but kind of an ugly face. She must think she herself looks like that fatty dance mom Abby Lee Miller, otherwise why would she chose a name like "Abby Lee".

Eric Cartman
01-16-17, 23:35
Every girl I've been with in Brazil has said, "me fode", in bed.

Never "me foda".

Doesn't even sound right.

Whether it's perfect Portuguese or not, I really don't care, LOL.

For the reasons cited by AZN, as he notes, most Brazilians don't like to use Imperative (command) - which is what "me foda!" is, and likely why nobody says it. I always jokingly say I think CIM is a great way to use imperative ("Abra a boca!") but that's because I amuse myself. The classic imperative is "Faca!" (with the C with a tail, or c-cedilla, that the forum won't let me type, for some reason) for "you do it!" (now), which has some regular use, particularly by put-upon parents and some bosses.

However, normally the construct of "I want you to do (x)" calls for subjunctive, either in present (where subjunctive is generally the same conjugation as imperative) or "polite conditional" -- and in these contexts, you're more likely to hear it.

1 - Quero que voce abra a boca (I want you to open your mouth) - present.

2 - Eu gostaria que voce abrisse a boca (I would like you to open your mouth) - polite.

3 - Eu queria que voce abrisse a boca (I wanted you to open your mouth) - implied "but you didn't" <-- the Cartman may actually have used this after a BR girl cum-doged and let the boys land on her tits instead of where they should have gone, just sayin'.

(note: in these cases, the "que" is a helpful reminder of the likely subjuctive trigger).

It's in this context that her saying "Quero que voce me pega" (which should have been "pegue") rubbed me the wrong way (while she was being rubbed the right way) and made me question her PT, among the other things cited.

At least that's how I see it being used. Which is a roundabout way of saying, yes, your girl is likely to say "me fode!" but if she says "Quero que voce me fode!" then you have hit a basic conversational PT gaffe that even the Campo Grande crowd should know. Minas girls would never make this mistake LOL. Your girl saying "Queria que voce me fodesse" is highly unlikely on many fronts, not the least being that you are unlikely not to have done so ahaha.

Cartman.

Azn Safado
01-17-17, 09:59
For the reasons cited by AZN, as he notes, most Brazilians don't like to use Imperative (command) - which is what "me foda!" is, and likely why nobody says it. I always jokingly say I think CIM is a great way to use imperative ("Abra a boca!") but that's because I amuse myself. The classic imperative is "Faca!" (with the C with a tail, or c-cedilla, that the forum won't let me type, for some reason) for "you do it!" (now), which has some regular use, particularly by put-upon parents and some bosses.

However, normally the construct of "I want you to do (x)" calls for subjunctive, either in present (where subjunctive is generally the same conjugation as imperative) or "polite conditional" -- and in these contexts, you're more likely to hear it.

1 - Quero que voce abra a boca (I want you to open your mouth) - present.

2 - Eu gostaria que voce abrisse a boca (I would like you to open your mouth) - polite.

3 - Eu queria que voce abrisse a boca (I wanted you to open your mouth) - implied "but you didn't" <-- the Cartman may actually have used this after a BR girl cum-doged and let the boys land on her tits instead of where they should have gone, just sayin'.

(note: in these cases, the "que" is a helpful reminder of the likely subjuctive trigger).

It's in this context that her saying "Quero que voce me pega" (which should have been "pegue") rubbed me the wrong way (while she was being rubbed the right way) and made me question her PT, among the other things cited.

At least that's how I see it being used. Which is a roundabout way of saying, yes, your girl is likely to say "me fode!" but if she says "Quero que voce me fode!" then you have hit a basic conversational PT gaffe that even the Campo Grande crowd should know. Minas girls would never make this mistake LOL. Your girl saying "Queria que voce me fodesse" is highly unlikely on many fronts, not the least being that you are unlikely not to have done so ahaha.

Cartman.My Portuguese teacher told me that if you use the form of "verb + object + to-infinitive", then the infinitive always has to be the present tense subjunctive.

1 - Quero que voce abra a sua boca (I want you to open your mouth).

2 - Eu gostaria que voce abra a sua boca (I would like you to open your mouth).

3 - Eu queria que voce abra a sua boca (I wanted you to open your mouth).

So I would think "Quero que voce me foda" (I want you to fuck me) or "Eu queria que voce me foda" (I wanted you to fuck me) would be the only grammatically correct way to say it. Of course, all I ever hear from the GDP's are "oiiiii, oiiieeeee, oiiieeee, me fode, me fode, vai vai vai!

Anyway, I don't know which form of the subjunctive is perfectly correct in those examples, but I do know that most Brazilians speak Portuguese incorrectly anyway. How can they not, there are like 13 verb tenses that exist! Ha.

Balboa
01-17-17, 16:36
My Portuguese teacher told me that if you use the form of "verb + object + to-infinitive", then the infinitive always has to be the present tense subjunctive.

So I would think "Quero que voce me foda" (I want you to fuck me) or "Eu queria que voce me foda" (I wanted you to fuck me) would be the only grammatically correct way to say it. Of course, all I ever hear from the GDP's are "oiiiii, oiiieeeee, oiiieeee, me fode, me fode, vai vai vai!

Anyway, I don't know which form of the subjunctive is perfectly correct in those examples, but I do know that most Brazilians speak Portuguese incorrectly anyway. How can they not, there are like 13 verb tenses that exist! Ha.IMHO only, I believe you are correct on #1 and #2, however Cartman got it right on #3:

Eu queria que você abrisse a boca. (Since queria is past tense).

Eric Cartman
01-17-17, 17:13
3 - Eu queria que voce abrisse a boca (I wanted you to open your mouth) - implied "but you didn't" <.After further reflection, there's a good chance that "Eu queria que voce abrisse a boca" would still be interpreted as "polite" present -- just like the "gostaria" phrase.

To truly show past, I would go with "Eu queria que voce tivesse aberto* a boca" -- that's really more the "I wish you *had* done (x)" (tivesse).

"Eu queria que voce tivesse me ligado" is more the "I wanted you to have called me" (but you didn't) and runs no risk of being interpreted as polite present. Fica a dica.

*http://portuguesemforma.********.com.br/2015/12/aberto-ou-abrido.html.

Eric Cartman
01-17-17, 17:15
My Portuguese teacher told me that if you use the form of "verb + object + to-infinitive", then the infinitive always has to be the present tense subjunctive.

Anyway, I don't know which form of the subjunctive is perfectly correct in those examples, but I do know that most Brazilians speak Portuguese incorrectly anyway. How can they not, there are like 13 verb tenses that exist! Ha.Almost 100% certain that when you throw gostaria into the polite phrase, you must conjugate the request verb with past subjunctive. Even checked this with my prof today. Eu gostaria que voce abrisse. Eu gostaria que voce me ligasse. Etc.

Houston Player
01-17-17, 17:18
As usual Cartman is correct.

In my experience like has already been said very few Brazilians speak correctly. It's just too difficult to say even if they know the correct way to say it. Most of the time they are using abbreviated versions of words so they can speak faster.

I only see the correct forms in written communications. Possibly high society circles speak correctly but since I'm never in their company I don't know.

Eric Cartman
01-17-17, 21:39
In my experience like has already been said very few Brazilians speak correctly. It's just too difficult to say even if they know the correct way to say it. Most of the time they are using abbreviated versions of words so they can speak faster.
https://youtu.be/aZ0_HjjR63E

"Mo' carcasa show tu!

I had to watch this like 10 x before I figured out WTF he is saying the whole time.

Balboa
01-17-17, 22:25
Almost 100% certain that when you throw gostaria into the polite phrase, you must conjugate the request verb with past subjunctive. Even checked this with my prof today. Eu gostaria que voce abrisse. Eu gostaria que voce me ligasse. Etc.I'm actually sitting with my professora now.

She says "Eu gostaria que você abra... " (Present tense).

And "Eu queria que você abrisse... " (Past tense).

Troyster
01-17-17, 22:44
I'm actually sitting with my professora now.

She says "Eu gostaria que voc abra... " (Present tense).

And "Eu queria que voc abrisse... " (Past tense).Interesting stuff. I believe Cartman is correct, though you are likely to only hear that in class or written on paper. And in the heat of the moment if you include some form of the verb abrir and the word boca you should be good to go. It can depend where they are from as well. I spent time in the Northeast (where I learned my Portuguese) and those kinds of things were never spoken correctly. It is funny when I start talking in Portuguese to the girls in São Paulo. They can't believe the American dude has an accent from the Nordeste. It makes them laugh.

Good stuff gents. Always something of interest here.

Balboa
01-18-17, 15:44
Interesting stuff. I believe Cartman is correct,

Good stuff gents. Always something of interest here.Yes sir, I stand corrected, Cartman was right!

I must have been in a daze yesterday, LOL.

When I spoke with my friend / professora again today, she confirmed Cartman's conjugations.

I must have heard wrong yesterday.

Always a continuous education, obrigado!

Abraços.

Exec Talent
01-19-17, 04:01
Sometimes the misinformation on this forum is amusing, other times it is just wrong.

For people who know what goes on in the real world of Brazil it can be annoying to constantly correct misinformation.

Knowing what goes on means that you can tell jokes in Portuguese and travel comfortably in various social circles.

As far as what happened to the all the girls, well, a couple of things. There was a female president and some of the girls became inspired. They thought why not me?

Many started taking their education seriously which has resulted in a free ride for college. A lot studied English and computers. Brazil started opening up to women and especially those of color moving up the ladder. In the past, you never saw anyone of color working as even a waiter in the nicer restaurants in Rio. There also is a practice called Banca whereby a Brazilian young lady is taken care of by a wealthy older man. This is not limited to Ipanema and Leblon, it goes on in the poorer neighborhoods and even the favelas.

Also, there was a rise in country pride from hosting the Olympics, World Cup and finally doing something about corruption.

So, the truth is all the hot girls did not just disappear. And, even though the economy is in the toilet, they won't suddenly reappear because someone opens a new club.

Rio Bob
01-27-17, 21:22
As a part of me wants to say it would be nearly impossible, if at all, to match Discoteca Help in its heyday, I will just say "to get a taste of the past" may prove to be a shadow of what it was like, a shell if you will.

www.helpdisco.com.This is as close as we're going to get, a glimpse into the past, lets hope the new Help is at least half as good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93J0-uNW-U

Eric Cartman
01-27-17, 23:12
BRL strengthening like crazy, apparently due to (a) Central Bank reporting lowering inflation rate estimates (and targeting 9% SELIC for YE 2017), (b) investors apparently getting over their aversion of emerging markets and believing BR is close to its low-point or already bouncing back, and (c) I assume some Trump effect on the USD.

What's funny is all the domestic BR talk is about how bad the crisis is, how many jobs have been lost (RJ lost the most of any state or city, even SP, apparently), how bad the economy and crime is. And yet we see the BRL gaining on the USD all the way to USD 3. 15 today I beleive? Damn! Holy fucking shit the heyday of BRL 3. 9-4. 25 is way behind us now (only a year ago!) and now at this rate it will go below BRL 3. 00 !!

Anyone really know what's going on?

This directly impacts the price of pussy, so of massive concern LOL.

-Cartman.

Hotrod10
01-28-17, 06:37
This will be my first trip to Brazil. Any info on live sex on stage.

Thanks.

Eric Cartman
01-28-17, 16:37
For those playing the home game, you might not realize that the latest pop / funk sensation to have swept Brazil is this catchy little ditty. It's refrain loosely translates as "My Dick Loves You" (there is a censored version that says "O Pai Te Ama" which is roughly God Loves You or The Father Loves You).

If you're here for a visit, just stop and smile at the girl who's blowing you and say "meu pau te ama" -- guaranteed laugh.

So for you to understand what gets even upper-class women gyrating their booties like GDPs, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZIrw7gGoCk

Eu preciso te-[t-e-r]*.

Meu fechamento eh voce, mozo.

Eu ando preciso mais beber.

E nem fumar maconha.

Que a sua presena me deu onda.

O seu sorriso me the onda.

Voc sentando, mozo, me deu onda.

Que vontade de fuder, garota.

Eu gosto de voce, fazer o que?

Meu pau te ama.

Que vontade de fuder, garota.

Eu gosto de voce, fazer o que?

* forum autocorrects the portuguese infinitve verb "to have" to "another site" (lol). t-e-r
** pretty sure "meu fechamento eh voce" is the Brazilian portuguese equivalent of Jerry Mcguire's "You complete me."

The Cane
01-28-17, 18:52
If you're here for a visit, just stop and smile at the girl who's blowing you and say "meu pau te ama" -- guaranteed laugh.Since one of my favorites at Centaurus (photos attached) would always tell me how much she was in love with my dick, this would have been an appropriate response!

Komo753
01-29-17, 17:40
BRL strengthening like crazy, apparently due to (a) Central Bank reporting lowering inflation rate estimates (and targeting 9% SELIC for YE 2017), (b) investors apparently getting over their aversion of emerging markets and believing BR is close to its low-point or already bouncing back, and (c) I assume some Trump effect on the USD.

What's funny is all the domestic BR talk is about how bad the crisis is, how many jobs have been lost (RJ lost the most of any state or city, even SP, apparently), how bad the economy and crime is. And yet we see the BRL gaining on the USD all the way to USD 3. 15 today I beleive? Damn! Holy fucking shit the heyday of BRL 3. 9-4. 25 is way behind us now (only a year ago!) and now at this rate it will go below BRL 3. 00 !!

Anyone really know what's going on?

This directly impacts the price of pussy, so of massive concern LOL.

-Cartman.The national bank only released their reserve to strengthen reais, Brazil is still in Crisis, they are using their reserve, their reserve is not permanent, many Brazilians know that's why they are talking about crisis because nothing changed strong reais is temporary that's why many investors don't dare to invest at the moment, if Europe, USA, Canada or Australia also release their reserve, their money will be stronger.

Sperto
02-01-17, 11:45
A bit off-topic, but maybe somebody find it useful? If you get tired of the beach and mongering you maybe want to do some other activities. One great physical activity which is the best way to get to know Rio is biking (which also keeps you fit for the girls). As mentioned before there are great ciclovias Copacabana-Urca-Botafogo-Flamengo-Lagoa-Ipanema and Leblon.

Yesterday I tried other ciclovias I strongly recommend. Copacabana-Ipanema-Leblon-São Conrado-Barra da Tijuca-Reserva da Barra-Recreio-Prainha-Abrico-Grumari. Roundtrip it's 85 km. The scenery is absolutely fantastic! All the way to Recreio it's ciclovia and mainly flat ground. After Recreio you have to bike on the estrada, there are lots of up-hill and down-hill. No need to bring water etc as there are quiosques along the way.

Side-note 1: Ciclovia Tim Maia had an accident in April last year when a part fell down in the ocean. It's repaired, but the ciclovia is still closed by the Defesa Civil. As Brazil is Brazil it will propably take ages before they open it again. There are no guards but I assume you are not allowed to use the ciclovia, but some people still do it. The ciclovia is closed every now and then by some huge concrete blocks where you have to climb over with the bike. I prefer using the ciclovia instead of making suicide biking among the cars on Av Niemeyer.
Side-note 2: Be aware of the lunatics when you bike in Rio. Pedestrian cross the ciclovia without looking to the sides. Many bikers you'll meet behave like fools. They wobble a lot when they check their mobile phones, suddenly change bike lane, loose control when they see some nice ass and don't know how to behave when riding a bike. The worst are those who use the orange Itaú rent-a-bike, they ride bikes worse than a five-year-old.

Rio Bob
02-01-17, 16:13
This will be my first trip to Brazil. Any info on live sex on stage.

Thanks.I know many many many years ago there used to be a club called Club Munchen that had live sex shows even Club Erotika back in the 80's had some type of show but today I don't think this is going on anymore. If you want to see people have sex hire a GDP for the night and take her to a swing club, even if you don't want to participate you can watch if that's your thing.

Rio Bob
02-01-17, 16:44
Yesterday I tried other ciclovias I strongly recommend. Copacabana-Ipanema-Leblon-So Conrado-Barra da Tijuca-Reserva da Barra-Recreio-Prainha-Abrico-Grumari. Roundtrip it's 85 km. The scenery is absolutely fantastic! All the way to Recreio it's ciclovia and mainly flat ground. After Recreio you have to bike on the estrada, there are lots of up-hill and down-hill. No need to bring water etc as there are quiosques along the way.

Yes this is a nice addition to Rio, I didn't bike but I walked from Copacabana to the Sheraton and used this path part of the way, it's pretty good.

Sperto
02-01-17, 20:20
Yes this is a nice addition to Rio, I didn't bike but I walked from Copacabana to the Sheraton and used this path part of the way, it's pretty good.That's more or less the only part of the ciclovia that's open, up to Sheraton.

Eric Cartman
02-02-17, 00:13
Ciclovia Tim Maia had an accident in April last year when a part fell down in the ocean. .And it killed a few people. Nothing here is built to first-world standards. They hadn't secured the deck to the columns. Corruption seems to have been involved.

Yes, good caution on pedestrians. My friend's wife has permanent leg damage due to a pedestrian stepping backwards into her bike in the bike path while admiring the ocean, and her getting thrown and breaking her leg in several places.

Patoine1
02-02-17, 14:50
I will be splitting time in Sao Paulo and Rio during Carnaval. Will the termas be open during that time?

Rio Bob
02-03-17, 20:17
Thanks Komo. By the way did you like Buzios when you visited?I was just in Buzios recently and have been there several times before in past years. Like others said it's a great place to bring a girl you want to spend some time with. When I was there during high season I saw plenty of single girls on vacation from Brazil and other countries in South America especially Argentina, you may even see the occasional tourist from Europe. There are many clubs and bars in Buzios where all these girls go to late at night and party, one such club is called Privilege which attracts hundreds of girls all hours of the night. Your chances of meeting girls in Buzios either on the beach or in the clubs are just as good as anyplace in the world depending on you, if you can pick up a girl and close the deal in the states then you could probably do the same here if you have the language skills. You also will probably come across the occasional GDP in these bars or on the beaches, in recent years I have met girls in clubs offering sex in exchange for money, it's definitely there but not as big as Rio is, you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

You can rent a dune buggy in Buzios to drive around to the various beaches because there are about 22 of them, cost's about $100 a day. There are many little poussadas scattered around Buzios, either you stay in one close to or on a particular beach or you stay in or near centro which is Rua das Pedras so you can be close to all the night life. If I was a single guy in Buzios I would probably stay close to centro and travel to a beach during the day but be close to the bars at night. Better to go in the high season if you go alone when tourists are there otherwise in slow season may be more couples.

Love Bite
02-03-17, 22:03
I was just in Buzios recently and have been there several times before in past years. Like others said it's a great place to bring a girl you want to spend some time with. When I was there during high season I saw plenty of single girls on vacation from Brazil and other countries in South America especially Argentina, you may even see the occasional tourist from Europe. There are many clubs and bars in Buzios where all these girls go to late at night and party, one such club is called Privilege which attracts hundreds of girls all hours of the night. Your chances of meeting girls in Buzios either on the beach or in the clubs are just as good as anyplace in the world depending on you, if you can pick up a girl and close the deal in the states then you could probably do the same here if you have the language skills. You also will probably come across the occasional GDP in these bars or on the beaches, in recent years I have met girls in clubs offering sex in exchange for money, it's definitely there but not as big as Rio is, you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

You can rent a dune buggy in Buzios to drive around to the various beaches because there are about 22 of them, cost's about $100 a day. There are many little poussadas scattered around Buzios, either you stay in one close to or on a particular beach or you stay in or near centro which is Rua das Pedras so you can be close to all the night life. If I was a single guy in Buzios I would probably stay close to centro and travel to a beach during the day but be close to the bars at night. Better to go in the high season if you go alone when tourists are there otherwise in slow season may be more couples.Thanks so much. What a great way to introduce Buzios to this forum. I will definitely keep in mind the places you mentioned. Take care.

Exec Talent
02-04-17, 00:43
I was just in Buzios recently and have been there several times before in past years. Like others said it's a great place to bring a girl you want to spend some time with.Actually the best option would be to contact a legitimate, first class travel, apartment rental agency, tour guide and transportation service that really knows Rio and the surrounding areas. Like others here, I highly recommend.

http://www.copaapartments.com/index.html. Eric, the owner, vacations in Buzios, so he can tell you all about it. Although he is Brazilian, he speaks and writes English better than most Americans. Service is great and prices have always been fair.

You really don't want to chance your limited vacation time on some fly-by-night tour guide operator.

Komo753
02-04-17, 05:22
I will be splitting time in Sao Paulo and Rio during Carnaval. Will the termas be open during that time?I can not tell you about that.

But I just avoid Brazil during the carnival unless you like to watch some shows on the street and take some pictures for your family.

Member #4732
02-05-17, 14:40
I have 2 US debit cards that I use to withdraw reais at ATMs in Brazil. I have always withdrawn from either HSBC or Bradesco. Now that HSBC is gone, I was using Bradesco regularly. My cards are on the Plus network which Bradesco supports. The cards were working fine until a week ago. Now whenever I go to Bradesco botj cards (issued by the same US bank) generate a "read error" on insert. I called my bank they said they are not blocking me, so it is the local ATM that is stopping me. My bank agreed that it would be very odd for both cards to simultaneously have read failures (I. E. Problem with the mag strip or chip which the ATM reads). I then tried the cards at Santander and had no problem at all. Other than being unhappy B/ C Santander charges 20 reais fee.

Has anyone had any similar problem recently with Bradesco?

Balboa
02-06-17, 16:24
I have 2 US debit cards that I use to withdraw reais at ATMs in Brazil. I have always withdrawn from either HSBC or Bradesco. Now that HSBC is gone, I was using Bradesco regularly. My cards are on the Plus network which Bradesco supports. The cards were working fine until a week ago. Now whenever I go to Bradesco botj cards (issued by the same US bank) generate a "read error" on insert. I called my bank they said they are not blocking me, so it is the local ATM that is stopping me. My bank agreed that it would be very odd for both cards to simultaneously have read failures (I. E. Problem with the mag strip or chip which the ATM reads). I then tried the cards at Santander and had no problem at all. Other than being unhappy B/ C Santander charges 20 reais fee.

Has anyone had any similar problem recently with Bradesco?I just had the same problem with Bradesco in SP, 2 days ago, at an ATM that I've used frequently over the years.

Went back to my hotel and my same card worked fine.

Sounds like a Bradesco system problem.

Mr Enternational
02-06-17, 16:53
Has anyone had any similar problem recently with Bradesco?I also had problems with Bradesco on NS de Copa between Xavier and ML a couple of weeks ago. One day it worked, then a couple of days later it would not.

Komo753
02-06-17, 17:22

Has anyone had any similar problem recently with Bradesco?I had the same issue last week, I thought the problem was from my card, I tried some shops and 24 hour ATM, my card worked fine I paid 24 reais fee. The problem is from the bank.

I tried Bradesco bank in Rio Branco.

Kcrl01
02-06-17, 17:24
I just had the same problem with Bradesco in SP, 2 days ago, at an ATM that I've used frequently over the years.

Went back to my hotel and my same card worked fine.

Sounds like a Bradesco system problem.I think it's a internal system problem particular to Bradesco. Too many gringos withdrawing their cash and they're getting jealous. Thinking its the beginning of an anti-Gringo backlash similar to what Trump is doing to Muslims in the USA. It's already started in Argentina!

Case in point, I'm African-American, I own my own consulting firm in Sao Paulo, the Polo outlet in Republica was having a 50% off sale on everything. Of course I go there, immediately I'm followed through the whole place by security. Became very annoying as I was trying to shop. After about 15 minutes told the girl following me to call the floor manager on her headset.

Asked the manager why the girl was following me. The manager talks to the girl who was following me, her answer to my question was, "I thought it was very suspicious him coming in here, blacks don't usually wear brand name clothing. " WTF? And get this, the security chick was black! When I paid for my things and checked out, they gave me a gift voucher worth Brl $50,00.

Brasil, it's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Member #4732
02-06-17, 18:36
Following up on the Bradesco q below, but slightly OT.

Does anyone know if the ATMs read the mag strip OR the chip on foreign bank cards? I ask be / see if they read the chip, then it might be proactively defensive to intentionally disable the mag strip which is more easily cloned.

Kcrl01
02-06-17, 23:14
Following up on the Bradesco q below, but slightly OT.

Does anyone know if the ATMs read the mag strip OR the chip on foreign bank cards? I ask be / see if they read the chip, then it might be proactively defensive to intentionally disable the mag strip which is more easily cloned.I'm on Cirrus they read the chip.

Komo753
02-08-17, 06:38
You can all go to Banco do Brasil, there is no fee to withdraw money, the problem is after 4 pm you can withdraw 500 reais maximum.

Bradesco has a problem with their system.

Eric Cartman
02-24-17, 01:30
BR Central Bank announces reduction of SELIC rate even further to 12.25% and yet the Real continues to gain ground against the dollar (reaching BRL 3. 05 today), in part driven by booming BOVESPA. BR is rapidly becoming too expensive again!

Komo753
02-24-17, 04:19
BR Central Bank announces reduction of SELIC rate even further to 12.25% and yet the Real continues to gain ground against the dollar (reaching BRL 3. 05 today), in part driven by booming BOVESPA. BR is rapidly becoming too expensive again!If it continues, Rio de Janeiro will be more expensive than Tokyo.

MS Clive
03-14-17, 09:55
Question on BBBJ and CIM quality in Brazil, especially Rio: how does Brazil / Rio compare with other countries when it comes to the quality and skill level of women at these? Mexico, Philippines, etc. Are pretty poor at this. So hoping Brazil will deliver.

Safado69
03-17-17, 23:20
I recently watched a debate over this and hope someone here can provide some clarification. An Argentine patron at Shenanigans received a caipirinha made with lemons that he was not expecting and I overheard the discussion. I really think they were messing with him but they were really convincing in their apology and ignorance. After some explaining I think they figured it out. Anyone else run into this?

Lime (green citrus fruit used to make caipirinhas) = limao.

Lemon (yellow citrus fruit) = limao too! Or.

Lemon = limao siciliano.

Eric Cartman
03-18-17, 02:04
I

Lemon = limao siciliano.I haven't figured this out totally after a long time living here. I thik you are correct on (1) and (3). Ref (2), in Brasil I have not heard as "limao" -- sometimes in PT from portugual they call Limao "lima" which may cause confusion. Even Wikipedia (PT) is not a huge help: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lim%C3%A3o.

As I have found (via the web):

A Lime is called Limão

A Lemon is called Limão Siciliano.

A key lime is called Lima da Pérsia or just Lima (I guess you call this key lime).

And there are many others like Limão Galero, Limão Capeta (Very very sour!), Limão Cravo and dozens of variations of oranges and tangerines.

Sperto
03-18-17, 07:24
I recently watched a debate over this and hope someone here can provide some clarification. An Argentine patron at Shenanigans received a caipirinha made with lemons that he was not expecting and I overheard the discussion. I really think they were messing with him but they were really convincing in their apology and ignorance. After some explaining I think they figured it out. Anyone else run into this?

Lemon = limao siciliano.
A good question.

The short answer is
lime: limão
lemon: limão siciliano

Larry David
03-19-17, 02:58
Every Sunday I would buy limao at the street market. On occasion one or two would make it two or three weeks. Instead of drying out, they turned yellow. Got me thinking that the limao is a green lemon, unlike the limes found in North America.

Komo753
03-22-17, 19:25
Question on BBBJ and CIM quality in Brazil, especially Rio: how does Brazil / Rio compare with other countries when it comes to the quality and skill level of women at these? Mexico, Philippines, etc. Are pretty poor at this. So hoping Brazil will deliver.I've never been to Philippines or Thailand I don't know those countries I am not really attracted to southern asian women I can tell you the skills are very good most girls do BBBJ not difficult to find girls that do CIM in Brazil I can tell you the skills are way better than mexico and most countries I ve been to you can find all kinds of woman in Brazil (all shapes and all races).

Sperto
03-25-17, 23:00
Reading the forum makes me remember the some of the lost posters that maked the brazil thread rock and rolling. Christopherd, Ibiza007, Full Throttle, El Austriaco etc etc etc. I'm grateful we still have of the oldtimers left. Nobodyof those mentioned and nobody forgotten.

Mr Enternational
03-26-17, 01:01
Reading the forum makes me remember the some of the lost posters that maked the brazil thread rock and rolling. Christopherd, Ibiza007, Full Throttle, El Austriaco etc etc etc. I'm grateful we still have of the oldtimers left. Nobodyof those mentioned and nobody forgotten.Definitely not forgotten. I had the pleasure of doing a few downtown spots with Christopherd in the pre Sight and Sound Museum era. Full Throttle is a buddy of mine. He is still around, just not on ISG.

Eric Cartman
04-01-17, 03:01
Shameless moneygrabs lately by the Temer government to try to fill some massive annual budget holes. This week they wiped out 5+ year old tax breaks meant to incentivize industries like IT, raising payroll tax costs by nearly 16%. They only industries they didn't touch, who had the breaks, were big ones with more political clout.

http://g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2017/03/fim-da-desoneracao-da-folha-de-pagamento-atinge-40-mil-empresas.html

Word on the street is to expect tax raises across the board, including the IOF monetary transaction tax. Why the Real isn't getting more hammered in the market is beyond me.

ForceSteeler
04-04-17, 13:30
Shameless moneygrabs lately by the Temer government to try to fill some massive annual budget holes. This week they wiped out 5+ year old tax breaks meant to incentivize industries like IT, raising payroll tax costs by nearly 16%. They only industries they didn't touch, who had the breaks, were big ones with more political clout.

http://g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2017/03/fim-da-desoneracao-da-folha-de-pagamento-atinge-40-mil-empresas.html

Why the Real isn't getting more hammered in the market is beyond me.Well from what I read, Temer is trying to balance the budget, So that is good news for investors so they can pour money into the economy, Bad News for Main Street.

Sperto
04-13-17, 19:06
An odd question...

Yesterday I was organizing a cabinet with albums with x-rated photos from Brazil, starting 1991. X-rated photos counted in 4 figures. Very rarely I look at these old albums, but what I noted yesterday was how hairy the brazilian girls were in the early nineties. Not just a small Adolf mustache, but quite a large beard. Not rarely the girls walked on the beach with tiny bikinis with the hair sticking out. Today most brazilian girls just have a tiny bush or are totally shaved. So I'm wondering about what year it became fashion for the brazilian women to shave their pussies? I guess I have to ask some veterans like RioBob.

Sidenote 1: Astonishing, when looking at beach photos from the early nineities, to notize how way more fit the brazilian girls used to be.
Sidenote 2: How lovely to see how the bodies used to be all natural without plastic tits and butt injections.

Btw, Feliz Pascoa!

Mr Enternational
04-13-17, 19:26
So I'm wondering about what year it became fashion for the brazilian women to shave their pussies? I guess I have to ask some veterans like RioBob.Thumb through some porno movies and magazines from the same time period. There you shall find the answer.

The Cane
04-13-17, 19:47
I'm thinking the trend had to start in the 70's, maybe with the popularization of the Brazilian string bikini (from Wikipedia):

It is claimed that Brazilian fashion model Rose de Primallio created the first string bikini when she had to sew one with insufficient fabric available to her for a photoshoot. The first formal presentation of string bikini was done by Glen Tororich, a public relations agent, and his wife Brandi Perret-DuJon, a fashion model, for the opening of LE Petite Centre, a shopping area in the French Quarter of the New Orleans, Louisiana in 1974. Inspired by a picture of a Rio de Janeiro fashion model in an issue of Women's Wear Daily, they had local fashion designer Lapin create a string bikini for the event. Models recruited by talent agent Peter Dasigner presented it by removing fur coats by Alberto Lemon on stage. The presentation was covered by local television stations and the New Orleans Times-Picayune newspaper, and was sent out via the wire news services of the Associated Press and United Press International.

By the way, TC is ready to drop some serious bank for the one in the pink hahahaha!

Sperto
04-13-17, 20:00
Thumb through some porno movies and magazines from the same time period. There you shall find the answer.With all respect, Mr Enternational, rarely I seek info from fellow forum members, I guess I what expecting a better answer.

Mr Enternational
04-13-17, 21:37
With all respect, Mr Enternational, rarely I seek info from fellow forum members, I guess I what expecting a better answer.What could be a better answer than the truth?

"In the 90's, the porn industry started booming, thanks to the rise of the internet in popular culture, and as a result, finding two people fucking became easy. Young men and women no longer had to look through their parents stuff to find old copies of Playboy lying around. Sex became extremely accessible, and as a result pubic hair trends depicted in porn began having an influence on mainstream society. Women began to mirror what they saw in porn, and men began to encourage their girlfriends to follow suit: and thus the Bush began to slowly but surely fade away. Trimming turned to landing strips which turned to women deciding to go fully bald down there. "

"The longer she was in the industry, however, that trend began to change. The landing strip died out and led to a period where women were completely shaven. During this time, drake recalls that the only women who were growing full-bushes were for fetish films. In the early 2000's, Bush was considered a fetish category, for a niche market of men who were comfortable with seeing "mature" women on camera. There was also, of course, the media frenzy over the popularity of Brazilians, and what that meant for women. "

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/the-prickly-history-of-pubes-in-porn

Like I was saying, if you go find the year where the trend started to change to hairless in porn then you will have your answer.

Rio Bob
04-14-17, 02:51
An odd question...

So I'm wondering about what year it became fashion for the brazilian women to shave their pussies? I guess I have to ask some veterans like RioBob.
In 2004 I was with a regular girl and I was astonished that she had such a big Bush it seemed very odd so for sure it was way before this. I even remember one girl told me few years before that that I should shave my hair in that area so I eventually did give it a little trim as suggested.

It might have happened during the late 80's to mid 90's because when I went to Rio in the 80's I don't remember the girls being much different then other girls I knew in the states and for sure they weren't shaving.

Probably during the time when Fiscal was the King of Ho beach!

Sperto
04-14-17, 06:33
Thanks gentlemen for your help. I looked through albums this morning and it seems like the trend in Brazil was:
1991: bush
1994: landingstrip
1998: shaved

Rio Bob
04-14-17, 21:54
While we're waiting for Rio to be great again lets take a look at when the Real was about 4 to 1 to the dollar and T / A was in full tilt. Some good ones, some bad ones but for the most part the B team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySQJppdZLE

Sperto
04-14-17, 23:08
While we're waiting for Rio to be great again lets take a look at when the Real was about 4 to 1 to the dollar and T / A was in full tilt. Some good ones, some bad ones but for the most part the B team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySQJppdZLE
Thanks for sharing. Fun to watch. From the mid-nineties?
Help and T&A had some gems, but the large majority were no beauty queens.

Rio Bob
04-15-17, 01:36
Thanks for sharing. Fun to watch. From the mid-nineties?
Help and T&A had some gems, but the large majority were no beauty queens.This was 2001 , if you look closely at time 12:03 to about 12:16 you can see a young Bobby blame it on Rio.

The Cane
04-15-17, 08:06
Some good ones, some bad ones but for the most part the B team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySQJppdZLEBut it sure did "help" set the scene didn't it? Let's make Rio great again!

Kid Cisco
04-20-17, 04:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySQJppdZLERio Bob,

YES! Good ole T / A I lost count how many times I would hang out at a table eating something lite sitting at the right (angle) waiting out front getting a good view seeing what type of chicks were going inside seeing if it was worth me going in or not BUT most of the time I would call over a Terma girl that had a bad day looking to pick up some money back then it went without saying that once she went back to your place spending and sleeping overnight were understood without charging extra (I THINK now things have change so much over the years with guys coming there for the 1st time that are use to going to places were girls charge for the hour) . BEFORE you could get overnight wake up with a blowjob and hit it again and then have her cook breakfast for you. And you could give her taxi fare or take her number for a later hook up or take or see her at the beach.

So much have change over the years BUT I am glad to have been able to enjoy those times.

Kid Cisco.

Sperto
04-30-17, 21:28
Back in the Help-era I always used to stay one block from Help, in Copacabana. Not because I was a Help-fan, but because of my connections that gave me nice apartments to half the price what others payed. About 10 years ago I started to stay in one of the favelas in Zona Sul, because of a GF I met.

Staying in a favela in Zona Sul is great. The rent is cheap, the people living there are nice, you have great bars, excellent botecos (that won lots of prices), bailes do funk and there are tons of the hottest girls you can imagine. Not to forget, you get a lot of exercize going up and down those hills. About the girl part which probably sounds fine, there are shitloads of girls from XX to YY years flirting with you. There are not many blue-eyed blond gringos on the favelas, btw not many colored gringos neither, so you get a lot of attention. If I would try to f*ck around in the favela my GF would know it in no time. Also, you never know if the flirty girl is the GF of an armed bandit. Meaning, in the favela you have to behave.

Many gringos might have the idea that the people living in the favelas are scum, thieves and muggers. They do exist, but the large majority are normal workers. Hardworking families living their lifes. I've been to the majority of the Zona Sul favelas and everywhere it's the same thing. Communities on the hills. People works, party, have churrascos and dance on the rooftops. Everything is cool.

I've never had any ideas of a romantic life in the favela, "living close to the poor people". I stayed their because of practical reasons.

Most Zona Sul faves are invaded by the UPP police. This might sound great. The police moves in, build police stations, Light starts to organize (and chargingh) the electricity and everythings become tidy and cozy. Ordem e progresso, my ass. The police normally chase away the bandits from the lower parts of the favela, but they still stay in the favelas hiding in the woods. The bandits might be CV, PCP, TCP, ADA etc etc. In general the bandits control the favela. They sell their drugs (BTW I don't use drugs and I do despise people who use drugs) and keep order in the favela. With the UPP police present things becomes more complicated. Normally they find a balance where the police do some routines just to keep the image of control and let the bandits continue their business.

Things becomes more complicated when there are two gangs of bandits involved in the same favela. E.g Comando vermelho and Terceiro Comando Puro wanting to take control of the same favela with the UPP in the middle. What happens is that the gangs stake out their territories. The police are heavily armed, but they are payed to stay away from the gang wars. Meaning that one gang invade the other gangs territory to kill some people. This is very annoying! Lots of heavily armed young guys who don't know how to use arms starts to shoot and use grenades. I've spent countless nights where the shootings started and I had to grab my GF and roll down in cover on the floor. Not pleasant at all. The brick walls are like swiss cheese.

Furthermore it's very annoying to everyday have to pass a bunch of very young armed cocky bandits standing watch in the alleys. They know you and normally behave properly, but many times you get to urge to beat up some those low-lifes even though they might only half of your size. Also, it's not very nice stepping out of the doorway and have a nervous police patrol pointing a dozen of guns at your head.

IMO, the only way to get order in the favelas is to stop the corruption of the police and send BOPE into the favelas and kill of all the bandits. Amen!

Nordico
05-02-17, 10:02
IMO, the only way to get order in the favelas is to stop the corruption of the police and send BOPE into the favelas and kill of all the bandits. Amen!Well, not going to happen in our lifetime.

A friend of mine said, when I kept asking about favelas, "Let it be. People in favelas live their lives and we live ours". Must be Brazilian fatalism.

Exec Talent
05-19-17, 15:57
Some of you guys who come to Rio occasionally and take the time to contribute should know if you need anything, just send a quick PM. Where to stay, places to eat, where to meet non-pros, etc.

Not talking about the guys who make post after post of basically unintelligible nonsense. But, normal guys who act like grownups not the 50 year-old still living in his mother's basement who gets to go out and play once or twice a year.

Spidy
05-20-17, 18:14
...IMO, the only way to get order in the favelas is to stop the corruption of the police and send BOPE into the favelas and kill of all the bandits. Amen!Yeah Right! Like we can trust BOPE (just like the police in the US) to tell the REAL bandits from hard working innocent civilians. Wanna double down on that Amen!

Hotrod10
05-21-17, 05:49
I am retired and I spend 3-4 months a year in SA. Most of my trips have been to Argentina. I am not a high roller but my intentions are to spend all of my kids inheritance. It took three tries but I have my Brazil visa. I'm thinking of ten days in SP then a bus to Rio for a few weeks. I have been studying the last 50 posts and I feel up to date but I have a few questions. . When I travel to Argentina or other SA countries I take a lot of USA cash Is this necessary in Brazil or is collecting Brazil currency from ATM the same.

Sperto
05-21-17, 06:51
Yeah Right! Like we can trust BOPE (just like the police in the US) to tell the REAL bandits from hard working innocent civilians. Wanna double down on that Amen!
BOPE is much more trustworthy than the average UPP PM. Most bandits are easy to spot as they carry weapons and radios.
When UPP police are more interested in eating açaí than to take care of heavily armed bandits standing 30 metres away, then there is a serious problem. Police who doesn't get their salaries payed are happy to accept bribes from the bandits.

Mr Enternational
05-21-17, 08:55
I'm thinking of ten days in SP then a bus to Rio for a few weeks.Why would you want to take a 6 to 8 hour bus when you can get a 45 minute plane ride for probably the same cost?

The Cane
05-21-17, 09:09
When I travel to Argentina or other SA countries I take a lot of USA cash. Is this necessary in Brazil or is collecting Brazil currency from ATM the same.When I travel to Brazil, I always take plenty of dollars and get local currency from a good cambio. I've never used an ATM in Brazil, and I don't plan to anytime soon. Too many guys have been ripped off by thieves getting into their accounts. Even from using ATMs at the airport! So, for me in Brazil it's cash all the way.

The Cane
05-21-17, 09:10
Why would you want to take a 6 to 8 hour bus when you can get a 45 minute plane ride for probably the same cost?Sometimes people want to take their time and enjoy visiting and seeing a country in a way that you can't from an airplane.

Nordico
05-21-17, 13:41
I am retired and I spend 3-4 months a year in SA. Most of my trips have been to Argentina. I am not a high roller but my intentions are to spend all of my kids inheritance. It took three tries but I have my Brazil visa. I'm thinking of ten days in SP then a bus to Rio for a few weeks. I have been studying the last 50 posts and I feel up to date but I have a few questions. . When I travel to Argentina or other SA countries I take a lot of USA cash Is this necessary in Brazil or is collecting Brazil currency from ATM the same.I don't know what is the right way, there always seems to be someone who knows better, but I use ATM. I just have a few hundreds for emergencies.

Taking a bus is a great way to see the country. I took once a bus from Rio - SP, SP - Corumba, Puerto Suarez - Santa Cruz de la Sierra in Bolivia and it was well worth the trouble, even if not cheaper than a plane. Airplanes are like the subway in the city. It takes you fast from point A to point B, but you will not learn how the city looks like. I always try to take a bus, when I'm not in a hurry.

ChicoBarca
05-21-17, 13:53
I am retired and I spend 3-4 months a year in SA. Most of my trips have been to Argentina. I am not a high roller but my intentions are to spend all of my kids inheritance. It took three tries but I have my Brazil visa. I'm thinking of ten days in SP then a bus to Rio for a few weeks. I have been studying the last 50 posts and I feel up to date but I have a few questions. . When I travel to Argentina or other SA countries I take a lot of USA cash Is this necessary in Brazil or is collecting Brazil currency from ATM the same.Just for information regarding ATM's in Brazil, according to international statistics Brazil is one of the worst countries regarding skimming of credit cards. So when you use ATM's make sure you use the one that minimize the chance for skimming. Such as guarded ones or closed during night etc.

Chico.

Just Incognito
05-21-17, 15:56
I live on Aruba. I have a US Passport.

How can I get a visa so I can visit Brazil?

It seems ridiculously difficult.

WTF?

Sperto
05-21-17, 16:04
Nowadays national flight tickets in Brazil can often be cheaper than the bus. If it's a long ride and the flight ticket is cheaper than the bus then I choose to fly without doubt. In the early nineties the cheap flight tickets were very rare. Back then I mostly travelled by bus. Sometimes up to 60 hours journeys. It's something I never regret. Very fascinating seeing the sertão, jungles, mountains, meeting nice people, having sex on buses and also experience 40 bandits attacking a large bus convoy in the middle of the night.

Regarding the bus ride São Paulo-Rio, it's "only" a 6 hour ride in a very comfortable bus with a very scenic ride passing by beautiful mountains. I recommend it.

Pipe Layer99
05-21-17, 20:03
snip ... Regarding the bus ride So Paulo-Rio, it's "only" a 6 hour ride in a very comfortable bus with a very scenic ride passing by beautiful mountains. I recommend it.I got lucky the other day and found a RT ticket Rio-SP for only $100 USD. So I snagged it. I was set to fly out of Rio this coming week, but I extended a week so I can go back to SP: the. Figured I would just fly out of SP GRU (1. 5 hour bus ride from Moema). Then I called my airline and the change fee to fly out of SP was going to cost me $150 (even though I'm on miles) plus a one way ticket to SP was $120. So $270. Instead of doing that I got the RT Rio-SP. Saved $170. And flying right out of CGH which is just 15 minutes the apartment.

Spidy
05-22-17, 15:17
BOPE is much more trustworthy than the average UPP PM. Most bandits are easy to spot as they carry weapons and radios.
When UPP police are more interested in eating aa than to take care of heavily armed bandits standing 30 metres away, then there is a serious problem. Police who doesn't get their salaries payed are happy to accept bribes from the bandits.Things are very rarely that simple on the ground and the problem I'm sure has many sides to it. But you also need to ask why don't BOPE heavily target the police who except bribes or the corrupt politicians and officials that run the country into the ground.

Rio Bob
05-24-17, 01:17
I live on Aruba. I have a US Passport.

How can I get a visa so I can visit Brazil?

It seems ridiculously difficult.

WTF?Just do it by mail using a visa service.

https://brazil.visahq.com/

Exec Talent
06-14-17, 18:17
When I first go to a new location, I gather as much information as possible, then ask informed and specific questions. If someone shows a particular expertise, then I will send them a PM.

During or after my visit, I report on my experiences.

I have found that this approach produces excellent results and I even have had some members in new locations go out of their way to serve as tour guides.

When you have no reports even though you have asked multiple questions in various locations you are the kind of person most of us wish to avoid. These peer-to-peer forums succeed because everyone contributes. Not 10 people contribute and 200 seek information. Everyone has their own views and tastes. The important thing is to share your experiences.

Vet1567
06-16-17, 01:54
This was 2001 , if you look closely at time 12:03 to about 12:16 you can see a young Bobby blame it on Rio.If this is Bobby who owns a business down the block from Rio Othon Palace. It is good to see you here. My first trip to Rio three years Bobby was a great help to me. So belated thanks. Does Boynton Beach sound familiar? If this is you I will stop in my next trip down. Still have a few friends down there.

Rio Bob
06-17-17, 01:08
If this is Bobby who owns a business down the block from Rio Othon Palace. It is good to see you here. My first trip to Rio three years Bobby was a great help to me. So belated thanks. Does Boynton Beach sound familiar? If this is you I will stop in my next trip down. Still have a few friends down there.LOL no I'm not that Bobby but I know Bobby F for close to 20 years, he's a survivor for sure. But he was caught walking in this video close to 20 years ago.

Exec Talent
06-28-17, 08:18
Bruna: A gringo asked me the other day why there are so few program girls working Copa. I told him there are a lot of reasons, but the main one is the stupid gringo running around taking pictures on their phones and putting them on the internet.

Aline: Yeah, right. No girl wants to take a chance of her family or boyfriend seeing what she is really doing during the day when she says she is working at the mall. Stupid gringos are their own worst enemies.

Paulisto
07-06-17, 04:19
When I first go to a new location, I gather as much information as possible, then ask informed and specific questions. If someone shows a particular expertise, then I will send them a PM.

During or after my visit, I report on my experiences.

I have found that this approach produces excellent results and I even have had some members in new locations go out of their way to serve as tour guides.

When you have no reports even though you have asked multiple questions in various locations you are the kind of person most of us wish to avoid. These peer-to-peer forums succeed because everyone contributes. Not 10 people contribute and 200 seek information. Everyone has their own views and tastes. The important thing is to share your experiences.Exactly, here in Brazil we give a name for this kind of member, is called "Chupim" (shoopeen), Chupim - (it's a parasitic bird) It's a member of forums or communities that always pick up information, but never share what he knows.

Travv
07-27-17, 15:03
Can't afford Viagra? This Brazilian spider works with some side effects!

"A four-hour erection and then death: The fate awaiting any man bitten by deadly spider.

A family have been left terrified after fearing one the world's deadliest spiders has taken residence in their home after entering Britain in a bunch of bananas.

Michaela Egan, 24, from Rainham, Essex, noticed a suspicious white spider cocoon on a bunch she bought had from her local Tesco four days earlier and took a picture of it.

She posted the image on her Facebook page and friends suggested it could be a Brazilian wandering spider, whose venom gives male victims a painful four-hour erection before killing them.

The Brazilian wandering spider is known for building webbed nests on bananas and according to Guinness World Records, they are the most venomous arachnid on the planet.

Its venom is currently being studied for use in erectile dysfunction treatments after it was found that a bite from one of the spiders can give male victims a painful four-hour erection. . . ".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137383/A-four-hour-erection-death-fate-awaiting-man-bitten-deadly-spider-feared-entered-Britain-bunch-Tesco-bananas.html

The Cane
07-29-17, 07:26
Has it really come to this in the Marvelous City?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/troops-deploy-rio-de-janeiro-amid-increasing-violence-48916037

FuckAfMedDig
07-31-17, 18:17
I just came back from a month in Rio.

Where I stay in Copa-p5-theres a favela off Rua Sa Ferreira-popularly known as PPG.

Shoot outs happened every other night / early morning-I could hear gunshots many nights.

The week before I came, there was a revenge killing of a policeman on Sa Ferreira for some shootings in the favela.

Someone threw a hand grenade into a cafe where police where eating.

It is always pretty hectic around there to be honest.

The deployment of troops won't last and it will return to normal.

Rio will have civil war mainly in the favelas in zona norte but also in PPG and Cantagalo some times as long as the population are suffering.

Larry David
07-31-17, 21:18
I just came back from a month in Rio.

Where I stay in Copa-p5-theres a favela off Rua Sa Ferreira-popularly known as PPG.

Shoot outs happened every other night / early morning-I could hear gunshots many nights.

The week before I came, there was a revenge killing of a policeman on Sa Ferreira for some shootings in the favela.

Someone threw a hand grenade into a cafe where police where eating.

It is always pretty hectic around there to be honest.

The deployment of troops won't last and it will return to normal.

Rio will have civil war mainly in the favelas in zona norte but also in PPG and Cantagalo some times as long as the population are suffering.That's about a block from where I'm staying. I sleep with earplugs, but even then the gunshots woke me up the other night. I figured someone was on the run. There was a round of shots exchanged five or six times with 30 seconds to a minute or two between volleys.

Military truck and about 20 troops were parked on Atlantica at Sa Ferreira Saturday afternoon. But, that's Rio. While I'll miss the beach, I'm looking forward to getting back to São Paulo. Girls are better looking and less footwork is required. Admittedly, it takes more ubering. If you haven't spent much time there, I highly recommend it.

PussyLiccker
08-01-17, 15:54
That's about a block from where I'm staying. I sleep with earplugs, but even then the gunshots woke me up the other night. I figured someone was on the run. There was a round of shots exchanged five or six times with 30 seconds to a minute or two between volleys.

Military truck and about 20 troops were parked on Atlantica at Sa Ferreira Saturday afternoon. But, that's Rio. While I'll miss the beach, I'm looking forward to getting back to So Paulo. Girls are better looking and less footwork is required. Admittedly, it takes more ubering. If you haven't spent much time there, I highly recommend it.If you compare the two cities, how much safer is Sao Paolo? Is it a night and day difference when it comes to dangers in Rio compared to Sao Paolo?

EuroGringo
08-11-17, 17:33
Hi Brazilian experts,

While browsing the reports on Brazilian forum branch, a couple of times I've come across the advice of avoiding girls who fail to present their ID. I wouldn't have thought of it myself. In many other countries asking a WG for ID would be weird at the very least, as they normally care the same about their privacy / confidentiality, use "stage" names, etc.

So, what's the thing with the WG's ID?

In particular, what should you do when presented with one? Take a photo of it?

How does it make things safer?

Are there any other peculiarities of striking a deal with a non-/ semi-pro girl?

Posto3
08-12-17, 11:52
This was 2001 , if you look closely at time 12:03 to about 12:16 you can see a young Bobby blame it on Rio.A younger Bobby with lots of hair. Landscape at Terraco Atlantico is missed enormously!

Paulisto
08-13-17, 11:26
If you compare the two cities, how much safer is Sao Paolo? Is it a night and day difference when it comes to dangers in Rio compared to Sao Paolo?SP ir better than RJ.

Ok both cities have crimes, but RJ is sooo worst.

SP have "more" security than RJ.

The drug traffic in RJ is more intense than SP, this contributes to the marginality of RJ. And as RJ has a lot of foreigners flow, much more than SP, so there are a lot more robberies in the RJ than in SP.

Smily59
08-16-17, 18:05
Dear all,

Although I am a member for several years, I took notice of the price thread today only.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1083-Prices

The forum is full of posts complaining about increasing prices and guys asking for price information in paticular threads.

The price thread being a general one could be a very useful tool for all of us, so I would like to encourage my fellow mongers to put some recent info there. IMO it could be done in a brief way (widely practiced already) mentioning:

Country.

City.

Type of establishment.

ST / LT.

Looks of the lady X /10.

Performance X /10.

Price.

Link to your post.

Sorry for cross posting, happy mongering!

Gertsch700
09-25-17, 17:21
If you had 1 month as a newbie in Brazil, where would you visit?

I have 2 options at the minute:

Rio, Salvador and Fortaleza OR.

Rio, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis.

The Cane
09-25-17, 18:03

Rio, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis.I personally would do Rio, Salvador, and Sao Paulo. Option number 3 LOL!

Gertsch700
09-25-17, 18:31

Rio, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis.If I am visiting for 1 month I don't want to be stuck in 1 area. Although this is probably best for a newbie, I want to visit multiple areas.

AltoBomGosto
09-25-17, 21:34

Rio, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis.Definitly São Paulo is a must.

WyattEarp
09-26-17, 02:57
Bruna: A gringo asked me the other day why there are so few program girls working Copa. I told him there are a lot of reasons, but the main one is the stupid gringo running around taking pictures on their phones and putting them on the internet.

Aline: Yeah, right. No girl wants to take a chance of her family or boyfriend seeing what she is really doing during the day when she says she is working at the mall. Stupid gringos are their own worst enemies.I think I did a dupla with Bruna and Aline. Do you have photos of them?

WyattEarp
09-26-17, 03:05

Rio, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis.It depends. If you want great beaches and Brazilian history, option 1. If you want European-looking girls and / or easy access to professional girls (Sao Paulo), option 2. If you go during Brazilian summer, Florianopolis has nice beaches with far more blondes on the beach (if that's your thing) than Salvador and Fortaleza.

I think a better combination might be Rio, Sao Paulo and Salvador. The Carnival celebration in Salvador is very unique and more Brasilian than touristy Rio. A youthful man would find a target-rich environment for meeting Brasilian non-pros. Young Brasilians come here to party drinking, singing and dancing in the streets to popular bands literally on wheels.

http://www.salvadorcarnivalguide.com/index.php/bloco.html

The Cane
09-26-17, 06:07
I think a better combination might be Rio, Sao Paulo and Salvador. The Carnival celebration in Salvador is very unique and more Brasilian than touristy Rio. A youthful man would find a target-rich environment for meeting Brasilian non-pros. Young Brasilians come here to party drinking, singing and dancing in the streets to popular bands literally on wheels.

http://www.salvadorcarnivalguide.com/index.php/bloco.htmlWyatt Earp,

You're proving to be a man after my own heart!

FuckAfMedDig
09-28-17, 08:48
Wyatt Earp,

You're proving to be a man after my own heart!If you're into negras and mulattas, Salvador is INSANE. They are very open to digging into a gringo and age aint nuthin but a number. So like R. Kelly you too can be 51 with an 18 year old GF.

Rio is a brown town too in earnest. INSANE.

SP is more white and corporate.

To me its all about what kind of meninas turn you on. I'm down for the brown and black and a cute morena too. Natal got some lovely indigena morenas. Natives. Delicious-especially after a tropical caipirinha.

WyattEarp
09-28-17, 15:53
If you're into negras and mulattas, Salvador is INSANE. They are very open to digging into a gringo and age aint nuthin but a number. So like R. Kelly you too can be 51 with an 18 year old GF.True. However, Salvador will have all sorts of young girls from all over Brazil during Carnival. A young man can do very well with non-pros. It's the kind of environment where inhibitions are down and there's no stigma for a regular girl to be seen with a foreigner.

Gertsch700, just check out videos of the street parties on the internet.

Advice from a wise man: If you meet a group of non-pros, they like your vibe and let you hang-out with them, don't go for the hottest one. Go for the one showing the most interest even if she's not your first choice.

Komo753
09-29-17, 20:19
True. However, Salvador will have all sorts of young girls from all over Brazil during Carnival. A young man can do very well with non-pros. It's the kind of environment where inhibitions are down and there's no stigma for a regular girl to be seen with a foreigner.

Gertsch700, just check out videos of the street parties on the internet.

Advice from a wise man: If you meet a group of non-pros, they like your vibe and let you hang-out with them, don't go for the hottest one. Go for the one showing the most interest even if she's not your first choice.I don't know about carnival in Salvador, I ve never been interested to go to Salvador.

Even if there would be all sorts of girl from all over Brazil during Carnival. He won't deal with those non-pros because he needs a good command of Portuguese.

As a newbie, he better go to Rio de Janeiro or Sao paulo. It is easier for him to monger there as a newcomer.

WyattEarp
09-30-17, 17:15
I don't know about carnival in Salvador, I ve never been interested to go to Salvador.

Even if there would be all sorts of girl from all over Brazil during Carnival. He won't deal with those non-pros because he needs a good command of Portuguese.

As a newbie, he better go to Rio de Janeiro or Sao paulo. It is easier for him to monger there as a newcomer.It's an entirely different scene. Middle class Brasilians buy airline tickets, bloco tickets and book hotel rooms to party here for four days. This segment of society studies English in school.

G700 is a young man who is planning a long Brasilian vacation. Salvador has more history than Rio and SP, beaches and this big party. The Pelourinho district is where colonial Brasil began. I personally don't like to be 100% focused on mongering while I'm on a trip. If you get lonely in Salvador, there is a P4 P scene. You could order up an escort for that matter.

For reference, there is 15 blocos like the one in the video scheduled for 2018. A bloco is a big street party with a popular Brasilan band. Since you need stamina to party and dance in the heat for hours, this is strictly for the young and fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFb-XTuUZM

The Cane
09-30-17, 18:59
I personally don't like to be 100% focused on mongering while I'm on a trip.I'll devote about 85% of my trip to mongering, leaving enough time to do a few other things I like to do, including going out for some good food and drink, as well as seeing the sights and sounds of the city if it's my very first time visiting. I'll even try to take in a movie maybe. Do a little shopping. And I don't mean for the booty either hehehe!

Gertsch700
10-09-17, 17:30
It depends. If you want great beaches and Brazilian history, option 1. If you want European-looking girls and / or easy access to professional girls (Sao Paulo), option 2. If you go during Brazilian summer, Florianopolis has nice beaches with far more blondes on the beach (if that's your thing) than Salvador and Fortaleza.

http://www.salvadorcarnivalguide.com/index.php/bloco.htmlI want beaches more than anything as this is where I hope to spend most time! How about Rio, SP (for European girls) and Florianopolis? Are these 3 good enough for a newbie?

Gertsch700
10-09-17, 17:34
If you're into negras and mulattas, Salvador is INSANE. They are very open to digging into a gringo and age aint nuthin but a number. So like R. Kelly you too can be 51 with an 18 year old GF.

Rio is a brown town too in earnest. INSANE.

SP is more white and corporate.

To me its all about what kind of meninas turn you on. I'm down for the brown and black and a cute morena too. Natal got some lovely indigena morenas. Natives. Delicious-especially after a tropical caipirinha.I am attracted to Latinas, browns and whites more than blacks.

Gertsch700
10-09-17, 17:37
I don't know about carnival in Salvador, I ve never been interested to go to Salvador.

As a newbie, he better go to Rio de Janeiro or Sao paulo. It is easier for him to monger there as a newcomer.Yes, you are correct. I don't speak any Portuguese so cities that have girls that speak a little English is preferable.

Gertsch700
10-09-17, 17:40
It's an entirely different scene. Middle class Brasilians buy airline tickets, bloco tickets and book hotel rooms to party here for four days. This segment of society studies English in school.

G700 is a young man who is planning a long Brasilian vacation. Salvador has more history than Rio and SP, beaches and this big party. The Pelourinho district is where colonial Brasil began. I personally don't like to be 100% focused on mongering while I'm on a trip. If you get lonely in Salvador, there is a P4 P scene. You could order up an escort for that matter.

For reference, there is 15 blocos like the one in the video scheduled for 2018. A bloco is a big street party with a popular Brasilan band. Since you need stamina to party and dance in the heat for hours, this is strictly for the young and fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFb-XTuUZMI will be 80% focused on mongering as well as other things such as sunbathing, relaxing and doing some sightseeing / activities.

Gertsch700
10-09-17, 17:49
Which City is best for European looking girls? (include both working girls and Civilians who travel to Brazil from other Countries).

Which City is best for English speaking girls?

Which City have you personally had the best service / least amount of up-sell, scamming ETC.

Combo
10-09-17, 22:18
Which City is best for European looking girls? (include both working girls and Civilians who travel to Brazil from other Countries).

Which City is best for English speaking girls?

Which City have you personally had the best service / least amount of up-sell, scamming ETC.In Brasil, the further South you go, the more you find people of more European descent.

So Florianopolis, Porto Alegre, and maybe Curitiba. Florianopolis has great beaches so that makes sense.

So Paulo is such a huge city that you can find any flavor you like.

I'd do Rio, SP, and Florianopolis.

Gertsch700
10-11-17, 17:10
In Brasil, the further South you go, the more you find people of more European descent.

So Florianopolis, Porto Alegre, and maybe Curitiba. Florianopolis has great beaches so that makes sense.

So Paulo is such a huge city that you can find any flavor you like.

I'd do Rio, SP, and Florianopolis.Wow, I didn't know the further South you go there is more European descent.

The 3 that you have recommended sound like a plan! Can you recommend a 'wild card' destination between Rio and Florianapolis?

Gertsch700
10-11-17, 17:16
I have return flights from the U. K to Rio, but also plan on visiting SP and Florianopolis and then back to Rio to catch my flight home.

What is the best way for a newbie to travel around in Brazil? And am I doing this right by starting my trip in Rio? I would like some advice on this please.

Exec Talent
10-11-17, 19:27
I have return flights from the U. K to Rio, but also plan on visiting SP and Florianopolis and then back to Rio to catch my flight home.

What is the best way for a newbie to travel around in Brazil? And am I doing this right by starting my trip in Rio? I would like some advice on this please.But, I did stay at the Copacabana Palace last night.

GOL flies all over Brazil.

https://www.voegol.com.br/en

Another airline is Azul started by David Neeleman, the founder of JetBlue and WestJet.

https://www.voeazul.com.br/en/home

There are others, but those two I can personally recommend.

Once you have been to Rio, you may not want to leave. I have made many trips to the airport only to call my driver and tell him to come back and pick me up. What you may want to do is plan your travel so you have a few extra days in Rio before you go back to the UK. However, to hear guys talk here all the Brazilian girls are in the UK anyhow.

Gertsch700
10-13-17, 07:20
Do I change my flight dates to avoid carnival? What are some advantages and disadvantages of being in Brazil and trying to monger during this time?

I think the prices of girls must increase due to higher number of tourists! And less girls might be working as they want to go and party.

FuckAfMedDig
10-13-17, 10:13
Do I change my flight dates to avoid carnival? What are some advantages and disadvantages of being in Brazil and trying to monger during this time?

I think the prices of girls must increase due to higher number of tourists! And less girls might be working as they want to go and party.Prices go way up because the girls know gringos come who might not come back again so they try and sting them.

Girls will come from all over Brazil to work at Carnaval to earn money. Also in the run-up to the carnaval it is extra busy as the girls arrive early to catch the gringos who arrive early.

The girls also stay after carnaval to catch the gringos who stay on.

Carnaval is most expensive time in Rio apart from NYE. I personally don't like massive crowds and feel claustrophobic when I can't move and feel helpless when rows of moleques run through crowds and take what they can cause no one will catch them and theres no space to fight back.

I'm sure its fun and crazy but I prefer to go when the girls are hungry in the off-season and need to please.

I loved Rio during the world cup,much more than the olympics....but carnival is 5 times bigger than those.

Troyster
10-13-17, 23:40
Wow, I didn't know the further South you go there is more European descent.

The 3 that you have recommended sound like a plan! Can you recommend a 'wild card' destination between Rio and Florianapolis?I would just do Rio and SP and forget the rest. There is so much in those two cities you won't need to worry. I would go to Floripa for fun / beaches but have heard it isn't a great spot for hunting (compared to Rio and Sampa).

You will love it.

Rio Bob
10-14-17, 02:59
Girls will come from all over Brazil to work at Carnaval to earn money. Also in the run-up to the carnaval it is extra busy as the girls arrive early to catch the gringos who arrive early.

.In my experience through the years the week before Carnaval is a good time to go. Most of the girls will be there already and most of the tourists won't so girls will be hungry looking for some pre game cash. Then go home February 5th or 6th and let the suckers pay the high prices.

Kris Kras
10-15-17, 16:38
Does anyone of you guys know where this video was taken?

https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/brazilian-street-prostitutes-6406657

Mr Enternational
10-15-17, 17:04
Does anyone of you guys know where this video was taken?

https://nl.xhamster.com/videos/brazilian-street-prostitutes-6406657Don't know. But the one on the right certainly is shaped like a dude. To tell you the truth I think this was something set up and not an actual place someone just happened to drive up on.

Physician
10-22-17, 06:49
Hi,

I actually want to know where in Brazil can we get this where you get a furnished serviced villa for a group of guys that includes a number of girls that exceeds no. Of guys and they keep shuffling girls during your stay. How should I look this up on google? I have forgotten what this luxury is called.

Gertsch700
10-22-17, 15:48
Where else is a good beach city to visit?

RDJ, SP and FLR are on my list at the moment but would like to add one more place!

Gertsch700
10-22-17, 15:56
Should I be worried about travelling solo to Brazil? It is a 1st trip for me with no Portuguese spoken. I can't help think that I will be in too deep.

Who else is here in February 2018, maybe we can meet up?

WyattEarp
10-22-17, 21:42
Where else is a good beach city to visit?

RDJ, SP and FLR are on my list at the moment but would like to add one more place!It seems like you've been lured in by Florianopolis and the mythical Brasilian blonde. Make sure you do plenty of research. Many guys here meet Southern Brasilian working girls in Sao Paulo and comment how awesome the South must be when they actually have no experience down there. I imagine there are beaches and beautiful Brasilians, but the mongering scene seems to be sparse. ISG doesn't receive a lot of reports.

Your search for a wingman is a good idea. I don't know how open Floripa women are to foreigners with no Porto language. As a general rule, Brasilian blonde non-pros who know English are going to take a lot more game.

I'm curious. Why have you ruled out the Northeast? Are you interested in blondes?

FuckAfMedDig
10-24-17, 22:35
It seems like you've been lured in by Florianopolis and the mythical Brasilian blonde. Make sure you do plenty of research. Many guys here meet Southern Brasilian working girls in Sao Paulo and comment how awesome the South must be when they actually have no experience down there. I imagine there are beaches and beautiful Brasilians, but the mongering scene seems to be sparse. ISG doesn't receive a lot of reports.

Your search for a wingman is a good idea. I don't know how open Floripa women are to foreigners with no Porto language. As a general rule, Brasilian blonde non-pros who know English are going to take a lot more game.

I'm curious. Why have you ruled out the Northeast? Are you interested in blondes?Insane beaches in Bahia, Recife, Rio Grande Do Norte, Ceara. Couple of hours from natal. Praia do amor. Pipa etc. Insane. Some hours from Fortaleza. Insane. Bahia has. Morro do Sao Paolo etc. Up the coast from Ilheus too. Towards Salvador. Stunning.