PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18

Combo
09-20-20, 16:34
You and I have been around the Brazil forum for a few years. I kind of get tired by every newbie who stumbles on to this site and reads only enough to figure out RJ and SP are the two primary Brazilian monger destinations. Their first question is:

"Umm, like a, which city is a better place to visit?

If one RTFF, it should be easy to decide which city to visit or whether to visit both. The two cities are not anything alike. The general similarities is that they are large, populated with Brazilians and they both have many mongering opportunities. (Okay, okay SP likely has more.) Then there is always some yokel who's surprised Sao Paulo doesn't have a beach.

If after reading the fucking forum (RTFF) you can't decide, I can only presume the extent of your travels is Las Vegas and sitting in the back of your Dad's SUV en-route to the Grand Canyon.

I think I am going to start a new thread called "Sao Paulo vs. Rio de Janeiro Comparison".Honestly, I don't get why any first-timer wouldn't check out both. It's incredibly easy to fly into one and fly out of the other.

Odell
09-21-20, 10:35
I have heard from recent travelers to RDJ and SP that everything is open excluding clubs but how about Bahia? Has anyone gone recently who can speak on if the beaches, bars, nightlife, etc are all open currently? I'm looking to go soon and I'm trying to decide between these three destinations but I want to avoid any curfews and closures.

WyattEarp
09-21-20, 18:19
Honestly, I don't get why any first-timer wouldn't check out both. It's incredibly easy to fly into one and fly out of the other.Totally agree, but we still get the "how many days should I spend in each city" question. We don't know. What is important to you?

BMo814
09-23-20, 16:36
I consider myself a semi pro monger I don't have as much experience as some of our fellow member so I read the forum for what I don't know. I say this to say listen to these Brazil pros. I did what they said I'm going to SP and Rio the first time I'll be visiting Brazil. I'm more of an urban guy so I booked more time in SP and with flights so cheap you have to take advantage so I booked 6 days in SP and 5 in Rio. Someone is listening guys, all your great advice is not falling on deaf ears LOL.

PussyRiot
09-24-20, 20:41
Has anyone visited Brazil and came back to the states recently?

Getting mixed information about mandatory 14 day quarantine once back from Brazil.

Hobbying
09-24-20, 21:56

Getting mixed information about mandatory 14 day quarantine once back from Brazil.Depends on each State, each State has exceptions also.

Combo
09-25-20, 00:15
I consider myself a semi pro monger I don't have as much experience as some of our fellow member so I read the forum for what I don't know. I say this to say listen to these Brazil pros. I did what they said I'm going to SP and Rio the first time I'll be visiting Brazil. I'm more of an urban guy so I booked more time in SP and with flights so cheap you have to take advantage so I booked 6 days in SP and 5 in Rio. Someone is listening guys, all your great advice is not falling on deaf ears LOL.If you haven't bought your flight between SP and Rio yet, I recommend trying to book between CGH (in SP) and SDU (in Rio). These are the local airports and you will land and take off very close to where you're likely staying. (As opposed to GRU and GIG, the international airports of the two cities which are quite far out).

Balboa
09-25-20, 00:53

Getting mixed information about mandatory 14 day quarantine once back from Brazil.That ended.

Now it's keep a eye on yourself for 14 days.

If you feel symptoms, quarantine and get tested.

Odell
09-26-20, 20:51
Are there any curfews and closures of most of the regular nightlife in Bahia, Salvador?

Sperto
10-05-20, 16:29
Soon you won't need any covid-19 insurance to enter Brazil.

https://www.msn.com/pt-br/noticias/brasil/governo-retira-exig%c3%aancia-de-seguro-para-estrangeiro-que-ingressa-no-pa%c3%ads-por-aeroporto/ar-BB19IvjX?li=AAggXC1

Chris H
10-06-20, 11:49

https://www.msn.com/pt-br/noticias/brasil/governo-retira-exig%c3%aancia-de-seguro-para-estrangeiro-que-ingressa-no-pa%c3%ads-por-aeroporto/ar-BB19IvjX?li=AAggXC1This is interesting because I just flew out if MIA to GRU on AA, and they was very strict about passengers having the Covid health insurance. I did notice upon arrival in GRU, the agents at the airport did not ask for any type of proof of insurance.

Deldarunna
10-07-20, 14:59
This is interesting because I just flew out if MIA to GRU on AA, and they was very strict about passengers having the Covid health insurance. I did notice upon arrival in GRU, the agents at the airport did not ask for any type of proof of insurance.I also flew into GRU from Miami on Friday night. American airlines would not let Americans board without the travel insurance. When I arrived in GRU I was asked. I did purchase it before I left and showed the policy on my phone.

SameJdc
10-08-20, 15:23

https://www.msn.com/pt-br/noticias/brasil/governo-retira-exig%c3%aancia-de-seguro-para-estrangeiro-que-ingressa-no-pa%c3%ads-por-aeroporto/ar-BB19IvjX?li=AAggXC1Yep. This was effective as of October 2nd but the State Department just released the health alert for this today.

SameJdc
10-09-20, 04:18
Yep. This was effective as of October 2nd but the State Department just released the health alert for this today.FYI. Below is the update released today:

Health Alert: October 8, 2020.

Event: Proof of Health Insurance No Longer Required for Air Travel to Brazil.

Effective October 2, the Government of Brazil no longer requires foreign travelers to present proof of health insurance valid in Brazil in order to enter. While Brazil continues to permit the entry of foreign visitors by air for a short stay of up to 90 days, restrictions remain for the entry of foreign visitors by land (unless for transit) and sea through at least October 23.

Even though Brazil no longer requires proof of health insurance, the USA Department of State continues to recommend that all travelers purchase insurance before departing the United States. The USA Government does not provide health insurance for USA Citizens overseas and does not pay medical bills. Commercial flights between the United States and Brazil operate on a regular basis. Although Brazil has opened its borders to visitors traveling by air, USA Citizens considering international travel should be aware that Brazil remains at a Level 4 Travel Advisory (Do Not Travel) and continues to experience high daily case numbers of COVID-19.

USA Citizens in a land border country who need to cross the border to take a flight back to the United States should see our most recent message on the land border restrictions and required steps to transit Brazil.

Sperto
10-09-20, 08:56

https://www.msn.com/pt-br/noticias/brasil/governo-retira-exig%c3%aancia-de-seguro-para-estrangeiro-que-ingressa-no-pa%c3%ads-por-aeroporto/ar-BB19IvjX?li=AAggXC1Even though not needing covid-19 health insurance to enter, it's propably wise to have such an insurance. If you would catch covid-19 and be unlucky and get severe symptoms and needing hospital care, then you'll have two options. Public hospitals which can be really bad (not always), or private hospitals which are very expensive.

Sperto
10-23-20, 23:26
I'm one of the dumb guys, but I would be surprised if Brazil soon won't enter in the second wave. Crivellas a-hole is getting nervous as the next prefeito-election is coming up,meaning he's loosening the restrictions.The brazilians are uneducated and believe if they use their homemade masks, they'll be protected from covid-19, even though they are in crowds. Meanwhile the gringomongers is reporting about "packed" boates. Boa sorte!

BMo814
10-24-20, 01:17
I'm one of the dumb guys, but I would be surprised if Brazil soon won't enter in the second wave. Crivellas a-hole is getting nervous as the next prefeito-election is coming up,meaning he's loosening the restrictions.The brazilians are uneducated and believe if they use their homemade masks, they'll be protected from covid-19, even though they are in crowds. Meanwhile the gringomongers is reporting about "packed" boates. Boa sorte!As crazy as it might sound, second wave or not, Brazil or US they are going to have a HARD time getting people to buy in again and stay in their homes. I know they are trying to shut things down again in Europe but I think most people ain't having it. Not a lot of us are scientist but you going to trust your own eyes. I willing to go to Brazil bcuz I work in healthcare with a group of patients according to what they say should be the most vulnerable people walking and I know only a handful that been sick and they have recovered, couple co workers and they have recovered. No ICU, no ventilators. You do what make you feel comfortable that's what having free will is. Imma be comfortable as fuck in 25 days on the way to São Paulo thinking about all that Brazilian buceta waiting on the ground.

Sperto
10-24-20, 02:05
As crazy as it might sound, second wave or not, Brazil or US they are going to have a HARD time getting people to buy in again and stay in their homes. I know they are trying to shut things down again in Europe but I think most people ain't having it. Not a lot of us are scientist but you going to trust your own eyes. I willing to go to Brazil bcuz I work in healthcare with a group of patients according to what they say should be the most vulnerable people walking and I know only a handful that been sick and they have recovered, couple co workers and they have recovered. No ICU, no ventilators. You do what make you feel comfortable that's what having free will is. Imma be comfortable as fuck in 25 days on the way to So Paulo thinking about all that Brazilian buceta waiting on the ground.As I said, I'm superdumb.

I've only had two friends that got covid. One worked as a doctor, he almost died. The other one is an average-Joe, he's fighting right now to survive.

I've had more brazilian bucetas han you can ever count, but still I'm worrried. Going into a "packed" boate seems like as a stupid idea.

Hobbying
10-24-20, 18:38
As I said, I'm superdumb.

I've only had two friends that got covid. One worked as a doctor, he almost died. The other one is an average-Joe, he's fighting right now to survive.

I've had more brazilian bucetas han you can ever count, but still I'm worrried. Going into a "packed" boate seems like as a stupid idea.Everyone has a different risk tolerance. Depending on which country, the fatality rate is around 4%. Some take that risk because they do not think they are in the risk category while others can not take that risk.

I've flown 30 times this year so either I am super lucky or am naturally immune as some people can be. I am taking the risk since I know exactly my treatment options if I do get sick.

The boates are super packed and some guys wear masks while inside which does not really help like you said in a crowd of people unless it is an N95 mask.

Most girls I've talked to inside the boate got it already and now think they will ok since they survived it and need to work now. Some girls that are 20 years old told me they had problems breathing while a 30 year old told me she just lost sense of taste.

The vaccine is coming but it is not 100% effective so the better alternative is to just test everyone going in to boates just like they now can do at some airports. Some airports are testing covid sniffing dogs.

There will always be spikes here and there just like the flu that has a 50% effective vaccine and few treatment options.

BMo814
10-25-20, 01:06
As I said, I'm superdumb.

I've had more brazilian bucetas han you can ever count, but still I'm worrried. Going into a "packed" boate seems like as a stupid idea.Sorry for your friends and hope they recover rapidly. And that's exactly the point I'm working with a guy that had it right now and he looks like he never had it and he only reported having body aches. I just want to read about prices, women and cool places to eat and see on ISG. I'm over the doom and gloom talk especially here. No personal offense my guy.

DukesFord
12-03-20, 21:46
Hello Everyone,

I've been able to get away with a TextNow app for US numbers and to double for my German Fkks, but the women in Brazil see the USA number and I feel they are trying to upcharge me or do not respond because I am not local. Does anyone use a Virtual Number that works with Whatsapp or a Brazilian Sim Card I could buy in USA that works with Whatsapp?

Golfinho
12-22-20, 20:06
In case anyone didn't get the memo. With our flight scheduled on the 31st, message arrived from United Airlines, Brazil office in SP:

Travelers (Brazilian or foreigners) who enter Brazil will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test and to fill a health declaration (DSV). Measure starts to take effect on December 30th (including passengers boarding US on December 29th) until further notice. The test must be PCR type and must have been done up to 72 hours before boarding.

Highlights:

Foreigners are allowed to entry Brazil provided that the regular migratory conditions are followed, and;.

Brazilians or foreigners, must present to the airline responsible for the flight, before boarding:

A. Document proving laboratory tests (RT-PCR), for screening for SARS-CoV-2 infection, with negative / non-reactive result, performed with 72 hours prior to boarding; and.

Be. Traveler's Health Declaration (DSV) completed (printed or by digital) with the agreement on the sanitary measures that must be complied with during the stay in the country.

The Cane
12-23-20, 23:42
Well, here we go again!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/22/rio-de-janeiro-mayor-marcelo-crivella-arrested-in-corruption-investigation

UnitedInt
12-26-20, 05:17
Could someone please clarify entry requirements before Dec 30? Nothing extraordinary required at all, just show passport and enter (I am from Germany so no visa) I read sth about travel health insurance. Planning to go to Brazil on very short notice.

In case anyone didn't get the memo. With our flight scheduled on the 31st, message arrived from United Airlines, Brazil office in SP:

Travelers (Brazilian or foreigners) who enter Brazil will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test and to fill a health declaration (DSV). Measure starts to take effect on December 30th (including passengers boarding US on December 29th) until further notice. The test must be PCR type and must have been done up to 72 hours before boarding.

Highlights:

Foreigners are allowed to entry Brazil provided that the regular migratory conditions are followed, and;.

Brazilians or foreigners, must present to the airline responsible for the flight, before boarding:

A. Document proving laboratory tests (RT-PCR), for screening for SARS-CoV-2 infection, with negative / non-reactive result, performed with 72 hours prior to boarding; and.

Be. Traveler's Health Declaration (DSV) completed (printed or by digital) with the agreement on the sanitary measures that must be complied with during the stay in the country.

WyattEarp
12-26-20, 16:50
Well, here we go again!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/22/rio-de-janeiro-mayor-marcelo-crivella-arrested-in-corruption-investigationPerhaps with the evangelical Mayor leaving office Rio will gain some new boates. Just hoping.

Golfinho
12-27-20, 20:36
Could someone please clarify entry requirements before Dec 30? Nothing extraordinary required at all, just show passport and enter (I am from Germany so no visa) I read sth about travel health insurance. Planning to go to Brazil on very short notice.Moved my flight up two days to avoid the inconvenience of the testing, not to mention the uncertainty of a potential unfavorable result.

No notice of proof of covid test received from United and check-in completed for flight arriving Brazil on the 29th.

Exec Talent
12-27-20, 22:16
Perhaps with the evangelical Mayor leaving office Rio will gain some new boates. Just hoping.Just shows how little you really know about former and once again current Mayor Eduardo Paes who is back for a third term. He was mayor during the cleanup ahead of the World Cup and Olympics.

WyattEarp
12-28-20, 15:09
Just shows how little you really know about former and once again current Mayor Eduardo Paes who is back for a third term. He was mayor during the cleanup ahead of the World Cup and Olympics.I'm fairly sure English is your first language. What is unclear about my choice of words "perhaps" and "hoping"? I did not make an assertion about the city or the current Mayor.

Do me a favor, please stop dogging me here and sending me insulting PMs. It's bad form. Perhaps you know more than I do about Brazil, but I have been very helpful and accommodating to several members hear on ISG over the last few years. I've probably been to Brazil a dozen times with some stops to secondary places outside Rio and SP, but a member shouldn't have to prove themselves to another member.

I hope the moderator will leave this post stand. There is nothing here that is not true and this post is not aggressive.

The Cane
01-02-21, 21:34
Some choose extreme isolation: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/brazil-coronavirus-quarantine-lockdown-isolation/2020/12/30/3997dc10-3971-11eb-bc68-96af0daae728_story.html?outputType=amp.

UniversalX
01-06-21, 08:27
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/brazils-president-says-country-is-broke/ar-BB1cvsfw

Spidy
01-14-21, 02:29
Be aware if you're a UK resident, now vacationing (or looking to vacation) in Brazil, the possibility of finding flights back to the UK, may become difficult in the next few days.

"The government is preparing to ban flights from Brazil in a bid to limit the cases of a new Covid variant reaching the UK, with an announcement expected on Thursday. Boris Johnson dropped a heavy... "

www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/13/uk-government-may-ban-flights-from-brazil-amid-new-covid-variant-pm-hints

"Brazil virus flights fiasco: Ministers to ban flights to UK from Brazil AND surrounding countries due to new Covid super-strain - but restrictions won't come into force until later TODAY, days after it was discovered. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9143345/Boris-Johnson-says-No10-taking-steps-protect-UK-Brazilian-Covid-variant.html

Spidy
01-14-21, 02:50
Brazil Broke?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/brazils-president-says-country-is-broke/ar-BB1cvsfw Hey, no worries! It is the perfect opportunity to put those so called "Presidential Skills" to work and uplift the country. President Luiz Incio Lula da Silva did it!

MikeGsxr
01-19-21, 10:57
Hello,

I got fly to Rio in 7 days and I must make PCR test for covid. Need I have documents in original form with signature or just PDF on tablet or self printed results from lab web site?

ShooBree
01-19-21, 23:41
Hey, no worries! It is the perfect opportunity to put those so called "Presidential Skills" to work and uplift the country. President Luiz Incio Lula da Silva did it!Oh, you mean Lula the Silva the criminal. He sure made a great job "uplifting" his own personal economy.

Too bad he fucked over the Brazilian people to enrich himself.

Exec Talent
01-20-21, 07:38
Oh, you mean Lula the Silva the criminal. He sure made a great job "uplifting" his own personal economy.

Too bad he fucked over the Brazilian people to enrich himself.Finally someone here gets it right. I used to have a driver in Rio who also had the transportation contract for a major convention hotel (academics love spending those student loan funded dollars in Rio). One day he shows me a huge wad of Reais and says he is having lunch with the manager in charge of awarding the transportation contract. Payoffs happen all the time. Something people should take into account when voting for a president.

Bravo
01-20-21, 19:46
I am thinking of staying in Rio for the next 2-3 months. Makes no sense freezing here during the winter when I can work remotely from Brazil. I have two questions for the board.

1) VPN. I am not 100% sure about any compliance issues with me doing my job out of the country. What would be the best VPN that would work in America and Brazil so my company would not know that I am out of the states?

2) Internet Service _ I would absolutely need the best, most reliable, fastest internet service so I can do my job with no hiccups. What service do they have in Rio which is on par with what we have in the states? Prices? I might even get a back up service, just in case my primary fails.

3) Apartment. While I am at it. Anyone have a website or realtor that has apartments available, furnished and internet installed for a few months? I am not looking to spend gringo prices when I know the rate should be relatively cheap and the real is over 5.

Spidy
01-27-21, 00:10
One for you. Ten thousand for me. Finally someone here gets it right...Payoffs happen all the time. Something people should take into account when voting for a president. Lula is a great man and is a great former Brazilian president. I strongly disagree, with your (and others) characterization and portrayal of President Lula as a criminal, who was corrupt and took bribes.

President Lula was politically railroaded, persecuted, prosecuted, imprisoned and jailed, yes. But he is NOT a criminal, he is a political prisoner.

His jailing was nothing more than a right-wing power grab on Brazilian democracy, knowing that given a just and fair election, they could not win against the PT Party, at the ballot-box, if Lula ran for president.

Six (6) months before the election, Lula leads by 31% in the polls, followed by Bolsonaro with 15%. At the time of his imprisonment in April 2018, Lula was far ahead (of Bolsonaro) and leading the 2018 presidential polls.

It wasn't hard to coerce Odebrecht executives to lie and include Lula in Moro's dragnet, with the promise of lighter jail sentences. That goes double for disgraced judge Sergio Moro, who was awarded Minister of Justice and is now under investigation for non-partiality and judicial misconduct, surrounding for his role in "Lava Jato".

The authorities, have NEVER found the hard evidence linking Lula, to the said allegations and proof of wrongdoing. The circumstantial evidence put forth, was flimsy, weak and incoherent, requiring you to have some kind of "leap-of-faith" to connection the dots, back to Lula.

Consider the role of Brazilian "Special Investigator" Prosecutors:
• Judge Sergio Moro was one of these "special investigator" prosecutors. He presided over operation "Lava Jato"
• An investigating judge, like judge Moro, gets to target the suspects he wants, orders their telephones to be taped, their offices to be raided, their houses to be searched..etc.
• He then gets to charge his suspects, with whatever crimes he see fit and then gets to be the trial and sentencing judge. (How fucked up is that?)
• Basically, Moro, is "judge", "jury" and "executioner". (How is that impartial?)
• Any reasonable judicial system, gives the most important right of any defendant, the right to be heard by an impartial judge, other than their accusers. (Not so much in Brazil.)

I submit when one man/office has this much power to adjudicate on all levels of justice, it's hard to imagine, that impartiality can still be maintained and therefore easily susceptible to influence, coercion, bribery or even a gross abuse of power.

Lula now released from from prison with regards to his appeal. Hopefully, he gets a real "impartial" judge, that adjudicates over evidence rather than conjecture and right-wing influencers

ShooBree
01-28-21, 16:14
Lula is a great man and is a great former Brazilian president. I strongly disagree, with your (and others) characterization and portrayal of President Lula as a criminal, who was corrupt and took bribes.

President Lula was politically railroaded, persecuted, prosecuted, imprisoned and jailed, yes. But he is NOT a criminal, he is a political prisoner.Lula being a "political prisoner" must be the funniest and craziest conspiracy theory I've heard. Do you have your tinfoil hat on?

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-find-link-between-low-intelligence-and-acceptance-pseudo-profound-bulls-a6757731.html%3Famp

Spidy
01-28-21, 19:56
One for you. Ten thousand for me. Finally someone here gets it right. ...It also occurred to me, that when you say "one for you...ten thousand for me", you perhaps mean president Bolsonaro (or "Bozo", affectionately named by the Brazilian people), must be using the same "accounting irregularities" as a recently impeached Brazilian ex-president. The article after all, has him boldfaced admitting and saying "the country is broke" .

If president "Bozo", is using the "one for you...ten thousand for me" accounting rules, then perhaps you are absolutely correct when you say:

Payoffs happen all the time. Something people should take into account when voting for a president.With the county being broke, I couldn't agree more.

I guess he is putting those "presidential skills" and newly found "accounting skills" and to work. Hopefully followed by impeachment.

ShooBree
01-30-21, 15:27
It also occurred to me, that when you say "one for you...ten thousand for me", you perhaps mean president Bolsonaro (or "Bozo", affectionately named by the Brazilian people), must be using the same "accounting irregularities" as a recently impeached Brazilian ex-president. The article after all, has him boldfaced admitting and saying "the country is broke" .

If president "Bozo", is using the "one for you...ten thousand for me" accounting rules, then perhaps you are absolutely correct when you say:

With the county being broke, I couldn't agree more.

I guess he is putting those "presidential skills" and newly found "accounting skills" and to work. Hopefully followed by impeachment.Haha, this is even crazier than your earlier conspiracy theory.

Is every day opposite day yo you? The convicted criminal is "innocent", while the current president should be "impeached" for being honest. Oh no, an honest politician. We can't have that.

How come that you radical leftists always want to deprive the people of their right to elect their leaders?

Spidy
01-31-21, 23:22
With state subsidies to fight poverty now ended, Brazil's far-right President Jair Bolsonaro on Tuesday said his country is "broke" and he is unable to do anything about it...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/brazil-s-president-says-country-is-broke/ar-BB1cvsfw Brazil is broke and president "Bozo" says, "Brazil is broke, I cannot do anything," . What a surprise!

Much like the unprecedented COVID-19 deaths in the Amazon and all throughout Brazil, it won't be long before you hear him say, "...So what, Brazil is broke!".

On the upside, international investors, may be able to pickup Brazil on the cheap again, in the next few years, if they can stomach the turmoil ahead.

UniversalX
02-06-21, 02:35
I hope all countries can achieve this goal.

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/miscellaneous/covid-19/brazil-has-negotiated-vaccine-doses-to-achieve-herd-immunity-by-october/

Mr Matrix
02-11-21, 15:45
My trip to Brazil departing first week of March is beyond salvaging now thanks to the latest actions by the UK Government. Us Brits are now not allowed to leave the country without a valid reason (what's more valid than needing some Brasiliana pussy LOL) but on return to UK if you have visited a Covid 'Red List' country which includes Brasil you now have to spend 10 days isolated in a Government supplied hotel room at a cost of 1750 UK pounds plus the cost of two mandatory covid tests. If I traveled via say Miami, and failed to disclose that I had been to Brasil, and they discovered that I had, the fine is 10,000 UK pounds. All this and I have already had the first Covid vaccination!

I am keeping my mood happy by watching these You Tube videos by what I assume are non-pro Brasilian girls which, while they purport to show how to clean the kitchen etc. They are just an excuse to flash as much skin as possible while staying within You Tube rules. It's not Porn Hub stuff but I like them because it shows that natural fun, sexy, flirty Brasiliana personality. They are not all 10's although DIA is for me. If they have been posted before ignore, if not enjoy.

Mah cleaning the glass top table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyB0Tq-DDmU

DIA cleaning the kitchen cabinets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE1Bp-HLgBk

Larrisa washing the steps but getting more water in herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Y6_6TQ22Y

Mahzinha washing her hair in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD0Z9z3wsBE

Mr Enternational
02-11-21, 15:55
on return to UK if you have visited a Covid 'Red List' country which includes Brasil you now have to spend 10 days isolated in a Government supplied hotel room at a cost of 1750 UK pounds plus the cost of two mandatory covid tests. If I traveled via say Miami, and failed to disclose that I had been to Brasil, and they discovered that I had, the fine is 10,000 UK pounds.If you went to Miami? Is the USA not a red list country?

Mr Matrix
02-11-21, 16:04
If you went to Miami? Is the USA not a red list country?Surprisingly no, this is the current list, although it can change at any time.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transport-measures-to-protect-the-uk-from-variant-strains-of-covid-19#travel-bans-to-the-uk-banned-countries.

WyattEarp
02-12-21, 14:49
I am keeping my mood happy by watching these You Tube videos by what I assume are non-pro Brasilian girls which, while they purport to show how to clean the kitchen etc. They are just an excuse to flash as much skin as possible while staying within You Tube rules. It's not Porn Hub stuff but I like them because it shows that natural fun, sexy, flirty Brasiliana personality. They are not all 10's although DIA is for me. If they have been posted before ignore, if not enjoy.

Mah cleaning the glass top table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyB0Tq-DDmU

DIA cleaning the kitchen cabinets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE1Bp-HLgBk

Larrisa washing the steps but getting more water in herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Y6_6TQ22Y

Mahzinha washing her hair in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD0Z9z3wsBEDIA is pretty damn hot. She inserted a slow twerk in her cleaning demonstration. LOL.

Mr Matrix
02-13-21, 00:53
DIA is pretty damn hot. She inserted a slow twerk in her cleaning demonstration. LOL.If you like her twerk, you will like this one too, this time she is showing us how to cook rice. What?. Even I know how to cook rice although I usually get it stuck to the bottom of the pan!

She is using the name Bianca Alves in this one, damn she is hot. Those dimples and those tits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty11Oo_LsOM

Mr Enternational
02-13-21, 02:48
DIA is pretty damn hot.
She is using the name Bianca Alves in this one, damn she is hot. Those dimples and those tits.
Well she used Bianca in the last one too. She even said Hello everyone. My name is Bianca Alves. Dia means day; it is not her name. So the name of that channel was Bianca's Day to Day. Or basically the Shit Bianca does on a Daily Basis.

Mr Matrix
02-13-21, 11:32
Well she used Bianca in the last one too. She even said Hello everyone. My name is Bianca Alves. Dia means day; it is not her name. So the name of that channel was Bianca's Day to Day. Or basically the Shit Bianca does on a Daily Basis.Thank you, I should have known that as I'm trying to learn Portuguese, maybe I'm using the wrong text book?

Mr Enternational
02-13-21, 12:14
Thank you, I should have known that as I'm trying to learn Portuguese, maybe I'm using the wrong text book?LOL. Thanks. I just ordered one for my library.

JohnReter335
02-22-21, 21:08
Thank you, I should have known that as I'm trying to learn Portuguese, maybe I'm using the wrong text book?LOL! I'll also want to learn Portuguese now I'll buy this also.

LgOver
03-04-21, 00:32
Can we get visa on arrival for American?

Thanks.

Mr Enternational
03-04-21, 01:43

Thanks.It has been for the longest. See the embassy's website.

The Cane
03-04-21, 08:32

Thanks.Brazil stopped requiring tourist visas for Americans (and many other nationalities) at least by 2016 before the summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.

Turgid
03-04-21, 14:44
Which Latin American country, in your opinion, has the hottest hotel housekeepers?

The Cane
03-04-21, 21:11
Which Latin American country, in your opinion, has the hottest hotel housekeepers?Overall, I haven't been impressed with any of them. For me, usually its been some old hag! The chicas don't want to do that shit. They're rather make an "honest" living hooking LOL!

Xpartan
03-05-21, 07:18
Brazil stopped requiring tourist visas for Americans (and many other nationalities) at least by 2016 before the summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.They would temporarily waive the visa requirement for the Olympics just like they did for the World Cup 2 years prior, but the permanent stop came in 2019.

The Cane
03-05-21, 12:28
They would temporarily waive the visa requirement for the Olympics just like they did for the World Cup 2 years prior, but the permanent stop came in 2019.Temporary or permanent who cares? As an American, all I know is that I haven't needed a visa to enter Brazil since I have gone there from 2016 forward. If this this man had done just a little bit of research, he would know that as an American no visa is required at this time to enter Brazil as a tourist. And, it's inaccurate to say one gets a visa at the airport upon arrival. No you don't, because again as an American, you don't need a visa at all. You get a stamp in your passport, and you can stay for up to 90-days as a tourist. In fact, I have been to very few countries where you can obtain a visa upon arrival. Typically, when a visa is required, you need to apply for and obtain it before you travel. People should do basic research and stop coming in here and asking waste of time questions.

Mr Enternational
03-05-21, 13:21
The chicas don't want to do that shit. They're rather make an "honest" living hooking LOL!Exactly. Yet people will feel sorry thinking they have to be hookers. Nah. They are just too lazy for other jobs. Chicks have told me this themselves when offering them other ways to make money.

Spidy
03-09-21, 14:17
Lula is a great man and is a great former Brazilian president. I strongly disagree, with your (and others) characterization and portrayal of President Lula as a criminal, who was corrupt and took bribes.

President Lula was politically railroaded, persecuted, prosecuted, imprisoned and jailed, yes. But he is NOT a criminal, he is a political prisoner.

His jailing was nothing more than a right-wing power grab on Brazilian democracy, knowing that given a just and fair election, they could not win against the PT Party, at the ballot-box, if Lula ran for president.

Six (6) months before the election, Lula leads by 31% in the polls, followed by Bolsonaro with 15%. At the time of his imprisonment in April 2018, Lula was far ahead (of Bolsonaro) and leading the 2018 presidential polls. . . . https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Brazil-Judge-Acquits-Lula-Dilma-of-Alleged-Illicit-Financing-20191205-0003.html

Ex-President Lula, will be running for the Brazilian presidency in 2022. Should be a very interesting presidential race. It may even be better than Biden vs. "Agent Orange".

Get ready for the "illegal election" right-wing play book rhetoric.

UniversalX
03-11-21, 01:08
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/brazil-overtakes-us-in-daily-covid-19-deaths/ar-BB1erIWz?li=BBnb7Kz

Not good for Brazil however, the US is not out of the woods yet.

NYT: "Brazil is now home to hundreds of new Covid-19 variants, researchers said, warning that other more dangerous versions could emerge the longer the disease is left to fester and mutate"

Xpartan
03-12-21, 08:02
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Brazil-Judge-Acquits-Lula-Dilma-of-Alleged-Illicit-Financing-20191205-0003.html

Ex-President Lula, will be running for the Brazilian presidency in 2022. Should be a very interesting presidential race. It may even be better than Biden vs. "Agent Orange".

Get ready for the "illegal election" right-wing play book rhetoric.A very interesting TV series about the operation Car Wash that brought charges to a bunch of very powerful people and, many believe, Bolsonaro to power. It's on Netflix, highly recommended.

Spidy
03-14-21, 06:03
A very interesting TV series about the operation Car Wash that brought charges to a bunch of very powerful people and, many believe, Bolsonaro to power. It's on Netflix, highly recommended.Yeah, Thanks for the heads up!

It looks interesting and two (2) seasons already!

The Cane
03-20-21, 19:44
For anybody who's interested this is a very good documentary. It's not just about football and Pele, but a taste of Brazilian history as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMyUnyxVB9Q

Vagabundo1
03-23-21, 05:30
Brazil, specifically barra, specifically Transamerica, hands down. My housekeeper is from the nordeste, 21 ish, with dark eyes, and I love having her sweep, and chatting her up. I swear she is smoking hot, single, no kids, I know it is evil in a pit of pure evil but I think I am going to get her number and get her to a hotel she is effing smoking hot.

Which Latin American country, in your opinion, has the hottest hotel housekeepers?

Vagabundo1
03-24-21, 07:03
https://m.guiademoteis.com.br/rio-de-janeiro

Gpguia.net

https://espacoterapias.com.br/terapeutas/massagem-relaxante/rio-de-janeiro/barra-da-tijuca/

Rj specific.

Gparena.net

Make your list.

Cross reference.

Breed.

CrazyMan
03-26-21, 19:59
Brazil, specifically barra, specifically Transamerica, hands down. My housekeeper is from the nordeste, 21 ish, with dark eyes, and I love having her sweep, and chatting her up. I swear she is smoking hot, single, no kids, I know it is evil in a pit of pure evil but I think I am going to get her number and get her to a hotel she is effing smoking hot.Why not do it in your room while she is cleaning. Ask her if she can come half an hour early for work.

HelloIm
03-26-21, 20:10
Why not do it in your room while she is cleaning. Ask her if she can come half an hour early for work.I looked into Transamerica's price for staying a month and it is 1000 $ USD.

Is this an accurate price? I saw this on Airbnb.

Not sure if this is a really high price for Brazil.

Vagabundo1
03-26-21, 21:53
Haha.

Just keeping it classy.

Like the devil on the shoulder says I'm animal house.

Fuck her!

Also many times when she's cleaning I'm with a girl like general butt nekid.

Why not do it in your room while she is cleaning. Ask her if she can come half an hour early for work.

Vagabundo1
03-26-21, 21:55
I'm paying 3000 reais a month.

Just try to rent monthly (mensal).

Tell them vagabundotransamerica sent you.

I looked into Transamerica's price for staying a month and it is 1000 $ USD.

Is this an accurate price? I saw this on Airbnb.

Not sure if this is a really high price for Brazil.

The Cane
03-27-21, 14:53
Brazil now a global pariah:

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/covid-19-variant-rages-in-brazil-posing-global-risk-11616845889

Vagabundo1
03-28-21, 00:32
Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?

Who's with me!

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/covid-19-variant-rages-in-brazil-posing-global-risk-11616845889

DogLife
03-29-21, 03:40

Who's with me!Got the drift.

But Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Vagabundo1
03-29-21, 04:53
It's a joke.

Animal house.

Belushi.

https://youtu.be/ep-xgd_eETE

So vagabundo drank caiprihinha and passed out and missed his own mocqueca. In best Jorge amado fashion.

Got the drift.

But Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Xpartan
03-29-21, 09:37
Haha.

Also many times when she's cleaning I'm with a girl like general butt nekid.Do you, like, get busy with your girl when she's cleaning? Any exchange of jokes or comments, does she give you pointers, LOL?

Never happened to me, although I did get close once. Or I'm just delusional. Fucking a maid. Man, that comes straight out of German porno for me. I'm talking authentic German pornos from the 80-s in grainy VCR videos. No 4 K, instead some heart and a little soul and, oh yeah, the innocence of uncomplicated perversions.

Xpartan
03-29-21, 09:53

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/covid-19-variant-rages-in-brazil-posing-global-risk-11616845889My tickets are booked for early summer. Now I don't know if I should go even with both dozes if it doesn't get better. It's especially troubling that younger people are dying.

In Araraquara, 19 people under the age of 40 have died from Covid-19 this year, or 8.75% of all fatalities from the disease, compared with only one person in 2020, representing 1.1%.Be careful over there.

The Cane
03-29-21, 11:18

Who's with me!As DogLife says. This drastically weakens your message and does not instill confidence LOLOLOL!

Xpartan
03-29-21, 19:49
It's a joke.

Animal house.

Belushi.

But couldn't remember, so just googled "germans bombed pearl harbor" and voila.

Vagabundo1
03-29-21, 21:30

I have no message. It is a toga party!

https://youtu.be/JKKWnRYefyA

I have reached total consciousness!

I see a lot of paralysis by analysis, men. It is not the critic who counts, but the man in the ring.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

I am banging Brazilian bunda, and not just writing about it haha.

As DogLife says. This drastically weakens your message and does not instill confidence LOLOLOL!

The Cane
03-30-21, 03:07
I am banging Brazilian bunda, and not just writing about it haha.Let's hope you don't catch COVID and croak so that somebody has to write an obituary. Is it worth it? I'm sure that to some it is, but not to me. I've already fucked more pretty girls in the ass than most men will get even pussy. And I'm talking about over the course of their entire lifetimes! Not desperate for a piece of ass. It will all still be there in due time.

Vagabundo1
03-30-21, 08:18
Much as I might like that, I can think of how that does not work out well for our hero.

I mean, she has access to my stuff, and she is one of the usual suspects.

I have computers, documents, money.

Once you start [Deleted by Admin] a woman, she steals. Civilization calls it marriage some times.

I sometimes sit here with Monique, in nothing but a towel.

The cleaning Morena cleans. I've got on a pair of flip flops and a cock ring.

Maybe some kind of banana hammock.

Or a blanket.

Monique and I are smoking and drinking and there is porn on the TV, a big Israeli flag hangs over my bed (because the vagabundos wear that as their flag), dildo shaped lube bottles, various sex toys adorn the furniture.

Cleaning morena picks up all this, sometimes slips on the lube, while Monique strokes my pole under the blanket, and enjoys the moment when she has a woman cleaning for her.

Maybe I pull out a 100 and invite the cleaning Morena to sit on my dick.

I love the thought of her brightly burning brown eyes locking on mine as she sucks my dick, and eats out Monique's negra pussy.

German 80's porn?

Nicest thing anyone has said to me, ever.

Haha.

Just keeping it classy.

Like the devil on the shoulder says I'm animal house.

Fuck her!

Also many times when she's cleaning I'm with a girl like general butt nekid.

WyattEarp
03-31-21, 17:10
Let's hope you don't catch COVID and croak so that somebody has to write an obituary.Vagabundo, we will make sure it quotes Kipling.

Vagabundo1
03-31-21, 18:23
At this point I'm pretty well non reactive.

What you are is desperate to get the last word even when you haven't been to Brazil for a year or more.

Let's hope you don't catch COVID and croak so that somebody has to write an obituary. Is it worth it? I'm sure that to some it is, but not to me. I've already fucked more pretty girls in the ass than most men will get even pussy. And I'm talking about over the course of their entire lifetimes! Not desperate for a piece of ass. It will all still be there in due time.

HelloIm
03-31-21, 19:24
I'm paying 3000 reais a month.

Just try to rent monthly (mensal).

Tell them vagabundotransamerica sent you.Hey, thanks for the reply.

Are you renting these Transamerica suites from AirBnB?

Xpartan
03-31-21, 20:25
Much as I might like that, I can think of how that does not work out well for our hero.

Once you start a woman, she steals. Civilization calls it marriage some times.

And this might be only one of all possible issues. I wouldn't either if I lived in the place.

On a related note, are there safes in room in Transamerica?

Vagabundo1
03-31-21, 21:22
Yes. There are safes.

And this might be only one of all possible issues. I wouldn't either if I lived in the place.

On a related note, are there safes in room in Transamerica?

Spidy
04-01-21, 01:35
With over 300,000 deaths and more than 3,800 daily deaths from Covid-19, Brazil breaks record for the second consecutive day. Pres. Bozo, continues to face the habitual relentless banging of the pots-and-pans and a never ending chant of ". Fora Bozo", from the Brazilian populous.

On top of an inept response to Covid-19, the leaders of all three branches of Brazil's armed forces jointly resigned Tuesday following Pres. Bozo's replacement of the defense minister. Currently on Health Minister number four (4) and counting.

Bozo, still has approx. 25% of the support of the Brazilians, but it's declining fast.

Vagabundo1
04-01-21, 03:01
https://youtu.be/srYcp5A009M

70% of Brazilians in slums can't buy food. Government cash payouts ended in January.

Chaos is coming.

Yes. There are safes.

Vagabundo1
04-01-21, 03:09
He's pres until 2022.

I am not a expert but unless there's a recall or impeachment or similar action he's the man.

The replacement of the minister of defense and the 3 service chiefs does not look very good, though.

With over 300,000 deaths and more than 3,800 daily deaths from Covid-19, Brazil breaks record for the second consecutive day. Pres. Bozo, continues to face the habitual relentless banging of the pots-and-pans and a never ending chant of ". Fora Bozo", from the Brazilian populous.

On top of an inept response to Covid-19, the leaders of all three branches of Brazil's armed forces jointly resigned Tuesday following Pres. Bozo's replacement of the defense minister. Currently on Health Minister number four (4) and counting.

Bozo, still has approx. 25% of the support of the Brazilians, but it's declining fast.

Vagabundo1
04-01-21, 09:32
I put my money, documents, and laptops, spare cell phones and memory in the safe, ideally.

But I always have some of it lying around, and the maid has a key card. I start banging the maid, and a line is crossed, so it doesn't make sense. But I get the vibe that she kind of likes me like a youngish clint eastwood in eiger sanction training for a last hit after being recruited out of retirement by jemima brown in one of the great action flicks ever.

Yes. There are safes.

Vagabundo1
04-01-21, 11:42
My eulogy.

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains.

And the women come out to cut up what remains.

Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains.

An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Go, go, go like a soldier.

So-oldier of the Queen!

Put that on my tombstone.

PM Michaelsamuel for my lawyer's contact info, he would play the role of the corporal from the two deaths of quincas water-bray.

However, my plan is to die at the age of 126, surrounded by 835 concubines, and 9383 children, clones, grand children, in a 25 story condo in barra the Tijuca, with my friends from the congregation here in barra.

Shabbat shalom.

Vagabundo, we will make sure it quotes Kipling.

Vagabundo1
04-01-21, 15:50
Favorite Brazilian Netflix / movies.

Nina deponca picks vis a vis, which is a Brazilian series about sadistic prison life, kind of a Brazilian version of orange is the new black.

Just a FYI. Something you can do at home.

We've discussed the subject of Brazilian movies, eg, tropa de elite, cidade de deus (discussed even in Bubba Boy's Guide, circa 2012 last update).

This is a subject worth updating as when you have the pernoites / diarias, the girls will pick the films if you are smart, between your 15 orgasms in 2.5 days, and thus relax and stay longer, and vibe better.

For music, as always, Felipe ret, and start radio on Google Play or spotify is recommended. Somehow spotify allows you to use your cell phone as a controller for your account synced to the smart TV even without the chromecast.

For the tech geniuses out there.

ShooBree
04-01-21, 18:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

One Eyed Man
04-02-21, 01:47

Once you start ... a woman, she steals. Civilization calls it marriage some times.

You can always get another girl to bang, but a good maid is priceless.

Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode, where he starts sleeping with her maid, who stops cleaning but still expects to be paid. Then the question arises, exactly what is her paying he for? He fires her and she breaks up with him at the same time.

Vagabundo1
04-02-21, 02:09
https://www.economist.com/special-report/2020/08/27/might-dementia-tourism-to-lower-wage-economies-become-a-trend

This applies to our profession, indeed, some of us may be demented.

Haha.

My eulogy.

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains.

And the women come out to cut up what remains.

Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains.

An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

Go, go, go like a soldier..

Xpartan
04-02-21, 03:18

Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode, where he starts sleeping with her maid, who stops cleaning but still expects to be paid. Then the question arises, exactly what is her paying he for? He fires her and she breaks up with him at the same time.And the pimp at the end is priceless.

There are very few things in life that can't be found in Seinfeld.

Spidy
04-07-21, 17:20
The Brazilian health ministry said on Tuesday, that 4,195 people had died due to the virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-56657818

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/6/in-new-grim-record-brazil-surpasses-4000-daily-covid-deaths

Hobbying
04-08-21, 21:46
The Brazilian health ministry said on Tuesday, that 4,195 people had died due to the virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-56657818

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/6/in-new-grim-record-brazil-surpasses-4000-daily-covid-deathsThey will 5 thousand and may surpass the US at this rate.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN2BT30P

Vagabundo1
04-20-21, 03:50
Yes, coming to Brazil https://labsnews.com/en/articles/technology/starlink-expands-satellite-internet-access-to-latin-america/.

This will change everything.

DJ FourMoney
04-22-21, 14:27
The family house will be sold (where I live). So the decision is either:

Find something here (not hard but expensive).

Hang out overseas until I can get into one of the various Gov housing programs (HUD, FHA, USDA, etc).

Or make a clean break. I have a Visa it's ironic I got it in 2016 and even paid extra for expedited service and now I don't even need it.

5:1 exchange is better than when I went in 2016.

I would be starting from scratch though I do have some English speaking friends I can hang out with. I found out about Tinder too late while I was down there and of course even though Tinder has opened up profiles to everybody, everywhere, the women won't talk to you (at least not to me) because I'm not in country.

Budget would be roughly what would get with UI since I can apply anytime under the original CARE Act rules which means no work or job search requirement and I'm 1099.

That runs out late August at least the extra weekly amount but that's likely to get extended who knows.

Seems like it's a good time to head to Brazil, thoughts?

JohnReter335
04-23-21, 20:30
And the pimp at the end is priceless.

There are very few things in life that can't be found in Seinfeld.Sounds interesting I will watch it too.

Xpartan
04-24-21, 05:57
The family house will be sold (where I live). So the decision is either:

Find something here (not hard but expensive).

Hang out overseas until I can get into one of the various Gov housing programs (HUD, FHA, USDA, etc).

Or make a clean break. I have a Visa it's ironic I got it in 2016 and even paid extra for expedited service and now I don't even need it.

Seems like it's a good time to head to Brazil, thoughts?I don't live in Brazil, but been there at least a dozen times. I can't imagine a better place in the world to spend a few months. Living permanently presents its own unique challenges though, AFAIK.

But Covid!

I booked my next trip in 2 months. I'm fully vaccinated, but apparently vaccines work much worse against the P1 variant.

Still, if you're you fully vaccinated, I'd pull the trigger even though it's still risky, supposedly. You can rent a simple room / apartment in Barra or Centro for $20-25 a day.

If you're not vaccinated, though, I wouldn't even consider going to Brazil, as much as I take my hat off to brave Vagabundo, who you should contact personally IMHO.

Doesn't matter how healthy you think you are, it's been killing the record number of the Brazilian young lately.

You can buy the best travel insurance, but hospitals in Brazil are in deep shit right now. And I don't think you can be repatriated back home with Covid.

Things are supposedly trending in the right direction, though, so who knows where we're going to be in a few weeks.

Spidy
04-24-21, 08:22
In about 40 days I'm at a crossroads . . . Hang out overseas until I can get into one of the various Gov housing programs (HUD, FHA, USDA, etc) . . .

5:1 exchange is better than when I went in 2016 . . .

Seems like it's a good time to head to Brazil, thoughts?Wow! Dude, there's a lot to unpack with your given situation, as you present quite a few personal intangibles, so it's difficult to grasp the answers in a straight forward direct way.

. . . Still, if you're you fully vaccinated, I'd pull the trigger even though it's still risky, supposedly. You can rent a simple room / apartment in Barra or Centro for $20-25 a day . . .

Things are supposedly trending in the right direction, though, so who knows where we're going to be in a few weeks.Can't add much more to Xpartan's good advice, but I'll just put it this way. "I think it all comes down to knowing oneself". For example:

A) Is this a risk for me?

B) Can I manage and/or mitigate risk well?

C) Can I really afford this excursion/risk?

D) Do I manage my budget well?

E) Do women / pussy get the better of me and my wallet?

F) I'm I doing this come hell or high water or should I wait?

G) In these COVID times, have I put in place a contingency plan/budget, if the proverbial shit hits the fan?

H) Have I weighed the Pros and Cons?

After self-answering some of these questions and it's still a go, I would just plan your budget to meet your appropriate time frame for staying in Brazil and then add like maybe 20-30% extra for unexpected COVID travel type contingencies. But, as you say, you do have "English speaking friends I can hang out with", providing they come through for you.

Yes, with the exchange rate 5:1 and maybe close to 6:1 in some exchange shops, it certainly does present a very salacious and enticing dilemma.

I think many MBs here are ferociously considering, your very same predicament. "Blue balls" and COVID-19 be damned...kkkk!

Looking forward to those field reports...maybe! Good Luck!

Hobbying
04-24-21, 13:35
Wow! Dude, there's a lot to unpack with your given situation, as you present quite a few personal intangibles, so it's difficult to grasp the answers in a straight forward direct way.

Can't add much more to Xpartan's good advice, but I'll just put it this way. "I think it all comes down to knowing oneself". For example:

A) Is this a risk for me?

B) Can I manage and/or mitigate risk well?

C) Can I really afford this excursion/risk?

D) Do I manage my budget well?

E) Do women / pussy get the better of me and my wallet?

F) I'm I doing this come hell or high water or should I wait?

G) In these COVID times, have I put in place a contingency plan/budget, if the proverbial shit hits the fan?

H) Have I weighed the Pros and Cons?

After self-answering some of these questions and it's still a go, I would just plan your budget to meet your appropriate time frame for staying in Brazil and then add like maybe 20-30% extra for unexpected COVID travel type contingencies. But, as you say, you do have "English speaking friends I can hang out with", providing they come through for you..Nice set of questions. I would add, if you test positive can you afford to be stuck in Brazil for a few weeks before testing negative to fly back to your country?

Some cities are reopening because they cite decrease in number of hospital patients, not sure how they came to that conclusion when every news org says otherwise.

The numbers are off like many other countries, multiple by 1.5 x or 2 x.

My advice would be find some Brazilian pros near you. After you blow your load you will forget about going to BR LOL.

The Cane
05-07-21, 13:11
Deadliest favela raid in Brazil's history: https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2021/may/07/at-least-25-killed-in-rio-de-janeiros-deadliest-favela-raid-video.

Spidy
05-08-21, 23:43
Deadliest favela raid in Brazil's history: https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2021/may/07/at-least-25-killed-in-rio-de-janeiros-deadliest-favela-raid-video.Interesting to note that, the police defied a court order and skirted the law, killed / massacred 25 people and still thought it was a success. Pretty twisted view of success.

It's not clear yet, but there may have been some innocent victims. I doubt the police will be held accountable, for such unlawful killings.

Sperto
05-09-21, 07:28
Interesting to note that, the police defied a court order and skirted the law, killed / massacred 25 people and still thought it was a success. Pretty twisted view of success.

It's not clear yet, but there may have been some innocent victims. I doubt the police will be held accountable, for such unlawful killings.
Some of you might remember the Vigário Geral massacre 1993. Four policemen were killed and the police revenge was killing 21 innocent people. That was a massacre of innocent people.

IMO what happened now in Jacarezinho is different. Heavily armed bandits are not innocent citizens.

Bookie77
05-09-21, 09:43
Some of you might remember the Vigrio Geral massacre 1993. Four policemen were killed and the police revenge was killing 21 innocent people. That was a massacre of innocent people.

IMO what happened now in Jacarezinho is different. Heavily armed bandits are not innocent citizens.But thousands of innocent people who live in Jacarezinho are innocent and risk their lives when police start a war there and the supreme court has already stated that no raids should take place in favelas till the pandemic is over. So who is the criminal now?

Sperto
05-09-21, 10:35
But thousands of innocent people who live in Jacarezinho are innocent and risk their lives when police start a war there and the supreme court has already stated that no raids should take place in favelas till the pandemic is over. So who is the criminal now?
The largest criminal organization in Brazil, Comando Vermelho, have their headquarter in Jacarezinho. The police did a great work.

The Cane
05-09-21, 13:54
The largest criminal organization in Brazil, Comando Vermelho, have their headquarter in Jacarezinho. The police did a great work.The police should still be required to follow the law themselves. After all, they are supposed to be "law enforcement" officials. So if they weren't supposed to be going in there under court order, then they should not have gone in unless and until the order was overturned, or not until the conditions under which the order permitted the raid presented themselves. Unfortunately, Spidy is likely correct that they will never be held accountable.

ShooBree
05-09-21, 14:03
Interesting to note that, the police defied a court order and skirted the law, killed / massacred 25 people and still thought it was a success. Pretty twisted view of success.

It's not clear yet, but there may have been some innocent victims. I doubt the police will be held accountable, for such unlawful killings.It's interesting to see that some weirdos on here are so pressed about the police killing heavily armed criminals. Personally I'm glad that the cops are doing the Lords work and making Rio de Janeiro a safer place.

Spidy
05-09-21, 18:50
Some of you might remember the Vigrio Geral massacre 1993. Four policemen were killed and the police revenge was killing 21 innocent people. That was a massacre of innocent people.

The largest criminal organization in Brazil, Comando Vermelho, have their headquarter in Jacarezinho. The police did a great work. IMO what happened now in Jacarezinho is different. Heavily armed bandits are not innocent citizens.So now the Rio police are judge, jury and executioner. Welcome to "order e progresso" and a police state that acts with impunity.

So what's next back to the "good old days" and "make Brazil great again" and the fascist dictatorship of President João Goulart?

Worldwide this act was seen and condemned as a massacre, not just IMHO.

Sperto
05-09-21, 19:06
So now the Rio police are judge, jury and executioner. Welcome to "order e progresso" and a police state that acts with impunity.

So what's next back to the "good old days" and "make Brazil great again" and the fascist dictatorship of President Joo Goulart?

Worldwide this act was seen and condemned as a massacre, not just IMHO.
"The world" doesn't live in Rio. Most of my friends in Rio doesn't consider this not as "chacina do Jacarezinho" but "faxina do Jacarezinho". You feel sorry for the bandits, I don't. No problem, every man has the right to an opinion.

Spidy
05-09-21, 20:26
"The world" doesn't live in Rio. Most of my friends in Rio doesn't consider this not as "chacina do Jacarezinho" but "faxina do Jacarezinho". You feel sorry for the bandits, I don't. No problem, every man has the right to an opinion.My feelings (or yours for that matter) have nothing to do with fact, that this was a massacre. Most of my friends in Rio / Brazil do consider this a massacre.

The only thing a feel sorry for is a crumbling Brazilian democracy, justice system and a rule of law.

This has everything to do with the police murdering, killing and acting above the rule of law, abandoning procedural justice and have taken the law in their own hands, as they often do in Rio / Brazil and have murdered many innocent Brazilians.

Exec Talent
05-09-21, 20:32
"The world" doesn't live in Rio. Most of my friends in Rio doesn't consider this not as "chacina do Jacarezinho" but "faxina do Jacarezinho". You feel sorry for the bandits, I don't. No problem, every man has the right to an opinion.It is interesting that the same people who complain about profiling want to profile police. I have good friends in Rio from all branches of law enforcement. Also have a close friend whose father was shot on the street outside his apartment by police after getting in an argument with them. The family was afraid to take any action for fear of retaliation. All law enforcement are not good, nor are they bad.

Bookie77
05-09-21, 21:54
"The world" doesn't live in Rio. Most of my friends in Rio doesn't consider this not as "chacina do Jacarezinho" but "faxina do Jacarezinho". You feel sorry for the bandits, I don't. No problem, every man has the right to an opinion.I don't like the bandits too but honestly tell me something. If police don't follow the law and the order of the court what will stop a policeman from killing you for no reason one day? They killed 24 people against the rule of the supreme court which means that nothing is going to happened to them. So what will stop a policeman from killing you one day and take your wallet? By the way does anyone knows what is the monthly salary of a cop in Brazil?

Vagabundo1
05-09-21, 22:28
I recall that it is 1300 reais a month, but I don't know the source.

A more recent source told me $60,000 a year, but I don't know what unit of currency. This source is a former rich world police officer who is now living in Rio.

I don't like the bandits too but honestly tell me something. If police don't follow the law and the order of the court what will stop a policeman from killing you for no reason one day? They killed 24 people against the rule of the supreme court which means that nothing is going to happened to them. So what will stop a policeman from killing you one day and take your wallet? By the way does anyone knows what is the monthly salary of a cop in Brazil?

Vagabundo1
05-09-21, 22:48
Any predictions on where we go from here?

Xpartan
05-10-21, 00:24
I don't like the bandits too but honestly tell me something. If police don't follow the law and the order of the court what will stop a policeman from killing you for no reason one day? They wouldn't probably kill a citizen (let alone gringo) for no reason, but they've never had an issue with extrajudicial killings. And knowing how corrupt they are, I have almost no doubts that the real honchos had been warned beforehand, and the bodies littering the streets of that favela are just a bunch of clueless soldiers with a few passerby's caught up in this mess for a good measure. Big success, indeed.

Spidy
05-10-21, 01:14
They wouldn't probably kill a citizen (let alone gringo) for no reason, but they've never had an issue with extrajudicial killings. And knowing how corrupt they are, I have almost no doubts that the real honchos had been warned beforehand, and the bodies littering the streets of that favela are just a bunch of clueless soldiers with a few passerby's caught up in this mess for a good measure. Big success, indeed.A quick Google search, yields a video of Police in Rio de Janeiro, in 2017, accidentally shot dead a Spanish tourist who was visiting a violent favela slum where earlier two officers had been wounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbzCIKtiJLo

DanielMatt
05-10-21, 03:27
I have done lots of googling and reading -- it seems Pfizer vaccine is effective on P1, and all other variants, 100% protecting from serious illness and death. Pfizer CEO said a couple of days ago that no variants found so far can escape Pfizer vaccine, though a few others have doubts. The majority of those scientists / news people seem to believe Pfizer vaccine is about the same effective on p1 and all other variants, even the new India variant.

Just FYI.

Nice set of questions. I would add, if you test positive can you afford to be stuck in Brazil for a few weeks before testing negative to fly back to your country?

Some cities are reopening because they cite decrease in number of hospital patients, not sure how they came to that conclusion when every news org says otherwise.

The numbers are off like many other countries, multiple by 1.5 x or 2 x.

My advice would be find some Brazilian pros near you. After you blow your load you will forget about going to BR LOL.

ShooBree
05-10-21, 05:03
A quick Google search, yields a video of Police in Rio de Janeiro, in 2017, accidentally shot dead a Spanish tourist who was visiting a violent favela slum where earlier two officers had been wounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbzCIKtiJLoHave you worked as a police officer? Have you worked as a police officer in Brazil? It's a constant battle between life and death, and unfortunately a police officer was shot dead by the criminal faveladas in the raid that the police had to carry out.

https://www.google.se/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN13X2KI

Who killed the innocent Italian?

Xpartan
05-10-21, 06:29
A quick Google search, yields a video of Police in Rio de Janeiro, in 2017, accidentally shot dead a Spanish tourist who was visiting a violent favela slum where earlier two officers had been wounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbzCIKtiJLoAccidentally is a KW though.

I have done lots of googling and reading -- it seems Pfizer vaccine is effective on P1, and all other variants, 100% protecting from serious illness and death. Pfizer CEO said a couple of days ago that no variants found so far can escape Pfizer vaccine, though a few others have doubts. The majority of those scientists / news people seem to believe Pfizer vaccine is about the same effective on p1 and all other variants, even the new India variant.

Just FYI.Depends what you're willing to believe in, LOL.

Brazilian variant (P1): A small laboratory study using vaccine sera suggests roughly equivalent neutralisation of this variant, although two other laboratory studies, published as preprints, suggest antibody titres were reduced by 2.6-fold and 14-fold. The impact is yet to be confirmed in clinical trials.https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/article/feature/everything-you-need-to-know-about-covid-19-vaccines

So 3 different studies (albeit small ones) and the results are all over the place.

This article, though, seems to concur with your findings.

No doubt you are wondering what this means for vaccines, such as the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines, that have been used to immunize (at least one dose) over 140 million people in the United States. Here the news is encouraging. Serum from individuals who received the Pfizer vaccine had titers of neutralizing antibodies that were only slightly reduced for P.1 compared to the original SARS-CoV-2 virus. Therefore, the vaccine is predicted to be highly protective. This is another example of a vaccine providing more protection than a natural infection.https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2021/04/27/tracking-the-evolution-of-a-variant-of-concern-in-brazil

Mangera
05-15-21, 21:13
Any predictions on where we go from here?I remember those days of a dollar fetching 2. 15 R.

Now its more than double. However, to be fair, things in general are more expensive now as well. All that being said, there are bargains to be had. Particularly, if you have a good imagination. Enjoy!

The Cane
05-15-21, 22:27
I remember those days of a dollar fetching 2. 15 R.

Now its more than double. However, to be fair, things in general are more expensive now as well. All that being said, there are bargains to be had. Particularly, if you have a good imagination. Enjoy!I remember going down there and getting only 1.8 are to the dollar! Oh how times have changed!

John Clayton
05-15-21, 22:42

Now its more than double. However, to be fair, things in general are more expensive now as well. All that being said, there are bargains to be had. Particularly, if you have a good imagination. Enjoy!10 years ago it was 1.5 : 1.

Lalabo
05-18-21, 01:23
Exchange rate should be looked in the context of cost of goods. What was the price range for the goods we care about here in popular boetes when the exchange rate was 1. 5 to 2. 5?

WyattEarp
05-18-21, 18:33

Now its more than double. However, to be fair, things in general are more expensive now as well. All that being said, there are bargains to be had. Particularly, if you have a good imagination. Enjoy!I've traveled to Brazil many times over the last 25 years. The currency goes up and down. The Real price gradually climbs. It seems like in the long-run things always get back to about the same price in dollars. Take advantage of this time now.

Hobbying
05-20-21, 00:14

Now its more than double. However, to be fair, things in general are more expensive now as well. All that being said, there are bargains to be had. Particularly, if you have a good imagination. Enjoy!Been going to Boates for 10+ years, still about 500 R for the hour. Now is a great time to transfer money if you have a bank account in BR.

Mangera
05-21-21, 21:15
I've traveled to Brazil many times over the last 25 years. The currency goes up and down. The Real price gradually climbs. It seems like in the long-run things always get back to about the same price in dollars. Take advantage of this time now.You are correct, I will take advantage of the rates in two and a half weeks.

Mangera
05-21-21, 21:16
Been going to Boates for 10+ years, still about 500 R for the hour. Now is a great time to transfer money if you have a bank account in BR.However, I will be landing there in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, the rate does not go under 5 R per 1 US.

Fingers crossed!!

John Clayton
05-22-21, 04:18
However, I will be landing there in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, the rate does not go under 5 R per 1 US.

Fingers crossed!!BRL-USD futures quotes are still headed down, which means pussy will be even cheaper.

WyattEarp
05-22-21, 18:04
BRL-USD futures quotes are still headed down, which means pussy will be even cheaper.The BRL-USD rate is always lower in the futures market.

Boixos24
05-23-21, 20:10
Hello guys,

I am an Arab dude (white skin, but Mediterranean features). I'm thinking of moving to Brazil and finding a partner. I very am attracted to the curvy type, particularly women with large breasts Anyways, I read that Brazilian women are mainly attracted to the tall blonde blue-eyed Scandinavian type.

With me being ethnic and average height (5'10), do I stand a chance or should I look elsewhere? I'm a decent looking fella, but I have read that Brazilian men are very good-looking, so I assume local competition is fierce.

Spidy
05-23-21, 22:17
Hello guys,

I am an Arab dude (white skin, but Mediterranean features). I'm thinking of moving to Brazil and finding a partner. I very am attracted to the curvy type, particularly women with large breasts Anyways, I read that Brazilian women are mainly attracted to the tall blonde blue-eyed Scandinavian type.

With me being ethnic and average height (5'10), do I stand a chance or should I look elsewhere? I'm a decent looking fella, but I have read that Brazilian men are very good-looking, so I assume local competition is fierce.Dude, all types of guys do well in Brazil. Naturally, other types of men will fair better than most. But make no bones about it, unless your hideously grotesque, you will do just fine. And yes, not too worry, Brazil has tons of curvy women.

As mentioned in the SP (Sao Paulo) thread, in the city of SP (and Rio to a lesser degree), there happens to be a large Middle Eastern Arab and African, diaspora. So moving and living in places like SP (and Rio) will serve you well, w/r to finding, dating and "partnering-up", with your desired woman of choice.

But dude, you're gonna have to do some ISG research and reading FIRST. ISG search feature is your friend. Please try and RTFF! (Also try to post your questions in the appropriate thread, for best responses).

Continue to ask you questions, RTFF and report back on your experiences and findings.

Boa sorte and good luck.

Combo
05-23-21, 22:19
Hello guys,

With me being ethnic and average height (5'10), do I stand a chance or should I look elsewhere? I'm a decent looking fella, but I have read that Brazilian men are very good-looking, so I assume local competition is fierce.I don't think your ethnicity matters that much. Some girls will like certain types, some will like other types.

If you're considered good-looking wherever you're from, you'll be considered good-looking in Brasil.

Lefeu
05-24-21, 04:55
I don't think your ethnicity matters that much. Some girls will like certain types, some will like other types.

If you're considered good-looking wherever you're from, you'll be considered good-looking in Brasil.I fit the same profile as you. I have been to Brazil several times over the years, mostly Rio and São Paulo. Never had a problem due to my ethnicity. Of course, the women tend to prefer tall, blond, Scandinavian type, but there are plenty of women who would be happy to hang with you. Moreover, I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of girls whose parents came from the middle east (Lebanon).

Vagabundo1
05-24-21, 05:11
It's bounced back up to 5.37 after hitting 5.25 a few days ago.

Anyone see any good articles on the outlook over the next year?

As long as it is here above 5, it is heaven and the arbitrage between rich world sex prison and Brazilian bunda paradise is de facto Valhalla.

BRL-USD futures quotes are still headed down, which means pussy will be even cheaper.

Exec Talent
05-24-21, 07:00
Hello guys,

With me being ethnic and average height (5'10), do I stand a chance or should I look elsewhere? I'm a decent looking fella, but I have read that Brazilian men are very good-looking, so I assume local competition is fierce.Lefeu's response could not have been more on point. You should consider a subscription to this forum so you can communicate with him privately.

Often guys come on here and ask sincere questions, but because they are just regular members there is no way to send them private messages.

I used to have a buddy who worked for the airlines and traveled to Rio. We would meet at the Sheraton in Leblon and he was always introducing me to flight attendants. We would walk along the beach toward Ipanema getting to know each other. Invariably they would point out the good looking Brazilian guys with their toned bodies. My response was always the same. Gay. So you are telling me all those good-looking guys with incredible bodies are gay? Yep. Every last one of them.

WyattEarp
05-24-21, 20:52
Hello guys,

With me being ethnic and average height (5'10), do I stand a chance or should I look elsewhere? I'm a decent looking fella, but I have read that Brazilian men are very good-looking, so I assume local competition is fierce.As others said if you are reasonable looking, you will do fine. Since you have the financial means to pick up and move to Brazil, many Brazilian women will be interested. Due to the income and opportunity disparity in Brazil, attractive women do not have as many options to date successful men or pursue a steady career. Your best bet is to befriend Brazilian guys of your standing who can introduce you to people and invite you to social gatherings.

Hargow20
05-27-21, 00:38
Was looking at the escort sites and seems like the best looking in Sao Paulo. ?

WyattEarp
05-27-21, 03:59
Was looking at the escort sites and seems like the best looking in Sao Paulo. ?That's a fair assessment. That's where the money in Brazil is.

Xpartan
05-27-21, 17:16
Was looking at the escort sites and seems like the best looking in Sao Paulo. ?You may get this expression because of the sheer number of providers in SP, but there is no shortage of gorgeous escorts in Rio.

https://www.barravipsrio.com/index.php?f=speak-english

Vagabundo1
05-28-21, 00:50
Xpartan is right.

Moreover, two of the girls on that page live in barra, and one in my building; both of whom I have been banging for 6 years now, the difference being price.

One was a freelancer, who was 18 then, and was 150 r at motel Malaga, or in a apartment in Botafogo.

Now she asks 600, but will throw a bang to a old contact, haha.

The other I met in 4 x4, got her number, quickly, which is the key in a terma. They are working, so get the number of the girl you want, and let her work. Do not start sucking face, or equally importantly, suck face with her fellow barmaids in front of her. So I got that girl to a hotel, in this case shalimar. From there to my apartment, which was near 4 x4 on purpose. From there to viagems -- Buzios, arrail, ihla Grande, Petropolis.

Time marches on and in 2019 I had her pernoite, but she had become jaded. These are dog years.

Now, she asks 400.

She gets angry like a meter on a taxi with delays. And so I have moved on to this years model of 19 year olds.

You may get this expression because of the sheer number of providers in SP, but there is no shortage of gorgeous escorts in Rio.

Hargow20
05-28-21, 03:05
It's for me to say since there no prices listed. Many of the hot girls charge 180 real's the Sao Paulo escort sites. So what is best site for independents in Rio....?

You may get this expression because of the sheer number of providers in SP, but there is no shortage of gorgeous escorts in Rio.

Xpartan
05-29-21, 22:30
It's for me to say since there no prices listed. Many of the hot girls charge 180 real's the Sao Paulo escort sites. So what is best site for independents in Rio....?You didn't ask about the prices. If you did I would presume (because I've never used escorts in SP) that high-end SP escorts might come a little cheaper than their Rio sisters just because the sheer number of GDPs in SP should provide more intense competition.

However, that's only my theory.

Still, 180 reals for high-end escorts sounds suspiciously low. Are you sure you've checked reputable sites and not something like PA or Mileroticos, which are well-known for fake photos?

Anyway, the site I linked to does list high-quality escorts and is usually regarded as accurate, albeit people have had bad experiences with it as well. The asking prices are 400-600/ hour AFAIK.

Xpartan
05-29-21, 22:35
https://www.itatiaia.com.br/noticia/fiocruz-diz-que-volta-a-normalidade-turbina-3a-onda-da-covid-19-em-formacao-no-brasil?fbclid=IwAR1mjDT4QbVjlLZ-cLpf-O_THOzX3B3-zPoFcRsKrZlDso3fL1jIhCVQVM4

(translated).

The early resumption of activities in practically the whole of Brazil is the main cause of the new wave of covid-19 in formation. The assessment is in the new InfoGripe Bulletin released this Friday, 28, by Fiocruz. With the normalization of mobility in the face of still very high numbers of cases and deaths, SARS-CoV-2 returned to circulate with intensity. Thus, the resurgence of the pandemic has become practically inevitable. There are more than 75% chances that this worsening will occur in eleven units of the Federation and 95% in another three, according to the survey.

The new InfoGripe Bulletin warns of a growing trend in cases of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Currently, 96% of cases of SARS are caused by the new coronavirus. The expansion reaches most of the States, Brazilian capitals and the Federal District. The analysis refers to epidemiological week 20 (from 16 to 22 May).

"The study signals that the current scenario is associated with the resumption of activities early," said Fiocruz researcher Marcelo Gomes, coordinator of InfoGripe. "This situation will keep the number of hospitalizations and deaths at high levels, as a tendency to worsen in the coming weeks." The bulletin also shows that, even in the states where there was stabilization, it took place at very high levels. They are similar to the peak of the epidemic in 2020.

According to Gomes, Amazonas, Mato Grosso do Sul and Rio Grande do Sul show a strong sign (probability greater than 95%) of growth in the long-term trend. Alagoas, Distrito Federal, Gois, Maranho, Mato Grosso, Paraba, Pernambuco, Paran, Santa Catarina, So Paulo and Tocantins show a moderate signal (probability greater than 75%) from the same point of view.

In the other states, according to the survey, there was an interruption in the downward trend. This is the case of Acre, Esprito Santo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Norte and Rondnia. Cear shows signs of stabilization.

The new bulletin warns that since the epidemiological week number 14, several States have presented values ​​similar or superior to those observed throughout 2020.

Exec Talent
05-31-21, 20:41
Lost track of how many times I have spent the night with a termas girl and a guy has written on this forum he got stood up, her phone would ring and she would say she gave some guy her number (with the appropriate face) or it would come up that in the termas a guy was asking for her number and she gave him a fake one. In the termas girls can reject clients, sometimes with a fine, and they certainly can decide which ones to see outside the termas. If you new to Rio don't count on collecting a robe full of numbers.

Have you ever "dated" (meaning you sent her money) a GDP, went back home and started emailing or texting her and her English suddenly got better. Could be she was with me, especially if you were from New Jersey. Why are so many of the guys who finance GDPs from New Jersey? Over the years I have answered countless emails and texts. And, I never once threw the girl under the bus, as in wrote something other than what she wanted me to write. Though there were many laughs about what I considered writing. In case you are curious, the answer is no. I never went out to dinner or drinking with the money you would send her. Also, Brazilian women are not big on kissing and telling or making fun of their patrons. I have noticed that even with young Brazilian girls who are banked by older Brazilian guys. When they are not with them most of the time they do not speak badly of them.

Vagabundo1
06-01-21, 12:50
Confessions?

An allusion, intentional or not, to those of Saint Augustine, a sinner, if not a *****monger himself.

About the City of God, from the board about the city which gave us a film of the same name.

Did you ever write such a missive to Hamburg. Not Jersey. But part of the rich world of which economist.com writes.

Lost track of how many times I have spent the night with a termas girl and a guy has written on this forum he got stood up, her phone would ring and she would say she gave some guy her number (with the appropriate face) or it would come up that in the termas a guy was asking for her number and she gave him a fake one. In the termas girls can reject clients, sometimes with a fine, and they certainly can decide which ones to see outside the termas. If you new to Rio don't count on collecting a robe full of numbers.

Have you ever "dated" (meaning you sent her money) a GDP, went back home and started emailing or texting her and her English suddenly got better. Could be she was with me, especially if you were from New Jersey. Why are so many of the guys who finance GDPs from New Jersey? Over the years I have answered countless emails and texts. And, I never once threw the girl under the bus, as in wrote something other than what she wanted me to write. Though there were many laughs about what I considered writing. In case you are curious, the answer is no. I never went out to dinner or drinking with the money you would send her. Also, Brazilian women are not big on kissing and telling or making fun of their patrons. I have noticed that even with young Brazilian girls who are banked by older Brazilian guys. When they are not with them most of the time they do not speak badly of them.

WyattEarp
06-01-21, 16:46
You didn't ask about the prices. If you did I would presume (because I've never used escorts in SP) that high-end SP escorts might come a little cheaper than their Rio sisters just because the sheer number of GDPs in SP should provide more intense competition.

However, that's only my theory.

Still, 180 reals for high-end escorts sounds suspiciously low. Are you sure you've checked reputable sites and not something like PA or Mileroticos, which are well-known for fake photos?

Anyway, the site I linked to does list high-quality escorts and is usually regarded as accurate, albeit people have had bad experiences with it as well. The asking prices are 400-600/ hour AFAIK.Your asking price range seems about right. We're talking about the hottest escorts with great photos on reliable sites. As been said many times, there is never a guarantee of a great experience no matter the escort website.

Are SP escorts less expensive than Rio? I don't know about that. These high-end escorts seem to travel a bit. Many of them combine work with fun. Objectively, a Rio vacation is desirable. So I'm thinking if high-end escorts could make more in Rio, they would pack up and base themselves there.

Xpartan
06-02-21, 04:23
Your asking price range seems about right. We're talking about the hottest escorts with great photos on reliable sites. As been said many times, there is never a guarantee of a great experience no matter the escort website.

Are SP escorts less expensive than Rio? I don't know about that. These high-end escorts seem to travel a bit. Many of them combine work with fun. Objectively, a Rio vacation is desirable. So I'm thinking if high-end escorts could make more in Rio, they would pack up and base themselves there.Yeah, but for a girl who's already based in SP that would mean not only extra expenses to deal with but also finding new social circles. I'm sure some of them do get around (literally), but others might not be very mobile. Depends on the personl. Still even if there is a price difference, I wouldn't expect it to be dramatic, which is why 180 doesn't sound real to me.

Vagabundo1
06-02-21, 04:28
I've got a SP girl coming in Friday for 2 days.

I pay her 300.

She is a no shit porn star.

She is married to a guy who set her up in business.

I will leave it at that so as not to screw it up.

But she's a carioca, and the dude she married can't get it up.

But she's hot af.

She needs to be banged by a buffalo hunter every now and again haha.

But I could pay her 180 a few times and I'm sure that would work for her.

It's the old saying.

Show me a beautiful girl, and I will show you a guy who is sick of fucking her.

Ain't Brazil grand.

Yeah, but for a girl who's already based in SP that would mean not only extra expenses to deal with but also finding new social circles. I'm sure some of them do get around (literally), but others might not be very mobile. Depends on the personl. Still even if there is a price difference, I wouldn't expect it to be dramatic, which is why 180 doesn't sound real to me.

DJ FourMoney
06-04-21, 06:20
As others said if you are reasonable looking, you will do fine. Since you have the financial means to pick up and move to Brazil, many Brazilian women will be interested. Due to the income and opportunity disparity in Brazil, attractive women do not have as many options to date successful men or pursue a steady career. Your best bet is to befriend Brazilian guys of your standing who can introduce you to people and invite you to social gatherings.I can personally back this up. Starting up a social circle is quite easy or maybe it's just me?

Made friends with a few people I am still in contact with including a hostel owner. He invited me to a few events he was attending and always had a couple of women in tow.

It really shouldn't take you long to find a GF in Brazil, I mean attractive single women are under every nook and cranny.

Tinder works better than it should and much better than the Western countries. I highly recommend you download it and fire that up.

Vagabundo1
06-04-21, 12:19
This is great advice.

Bros before his.

Traders,. Lawyers, bankers, MMA royalty, the owners of termas like 4*4, professors, cops, soldiers of high rank, admirals, presidents.

Your best bet is to befriend Brazilian guys of your standing who can introduce you to people and invite you to social gatherings.

ShawMan74
06-04-21, 19:56
Hey guys, new to sao paulo but not new to the forum (or rio, check my reports). Can't wait to get back out here and start contributing again. Want to know two things.

1) how bad is the noise from congonhas airport in the indianapolis area of sao paulo?

2) is the indianapolis / brooklin area about as safe as pinheiros (the safest, fwiu)?

I'm close to booking my apartment for the week (July 17 - 26), and I want to stay where the action is, but I want to know if I am setting up for disappointment (or is everything groovy). Thanks in advance for all replies!

Xpartan
06-05-21, 05:11
Hey guys, new to sao paulo but not new to the forum (or rio, check my reports). Can't wait to get back out here and start contributing again. Want to know two things.

1) how bad is the noise from congonhas airport in the indianapolis area of sao paulo?

2) is the indianapolis / brooklin area about as safe as pinheiros (the safest, fwiu)?

I'm close to booking my apartment for the week (July 17 - 26), and I want to stay where the action is, but I want to know if I am setting up for disappointment (or is everything groovy). Thanks in advance for all replies!I thought it was safe, at least never felt threatened. Would stay there again.

ShawMan74
06-05-21, 06:19

I'm close to booking my apartment for the week (July 17 - 26), and I want to stay where the action is, but I want to know if I am setting up for disappointment (or is everything groovy). Thanks in advance for all replies!

I thought it was safe, at least never felt threatened. Would stay there again.Right on. What about the airport noise, does the constant noise from airplanes become overbearing or is it really not that bad? I grew up in the deep south where people can't get enough of chainsaws, leafblowers, and lawnmowers, HELLA fkng annoying back when I worked night-shift and needed to sleep-in. Really just wanted to know if its going to be like that 24/7 or what.

XXL
06-05-21, 06:25
Right on. What about the airport noise, does the constant noise from airplanes become overbearing or is it really not that bad? I grew up in the deep south where people can't get enough of chainsaws, leafblowers, and lawnmowers, HELLA fkng annoying back when I worked night-shift and needed to sleep-in. Really just wanted to know if its going to be like that 24/7 or what.It depends on whether air travel gets back to pre-covid days or not. I stayed in Itaim in October and November. Airplanes were not a nuisance. I don't remember noticing them.

Xpartan
06-05-21, 07:12
Right on. What about the airport noise, does the constant noise from airplanes become overbearing or is it really not that bad? I grew up in the deep south where people can't get enough of chainsaws, leafblowers, and lawnmowers, HELLA fkng annoying back when I worked night-shift and needed to sleep-in. Really just wanted to know if its going to be like that 24/7 or what.Where I stayed never heard anything. And I would've noticed if it was an issue.

WyattEarp
06-05-21, 15:12
Right on. What about the airport noise, does the constant noise from airplanes become overbearing or is it really not that bad? I grew up in the deep south where people can't get enough of chainsaws, leafblowers, and lawnmowers, HELLA fkng annoying back when I worked night-shift and needed to sleep-in. Really just wanted to know if its going to be like that 24/7 or what.Last year, there was a Congonhas noise discussion in the Sao Paulo section. Various members discussed the quietness of various hotels just northwest of Congonhas airport. It starts with Sao Paulo post #11093 and the discussion runs for a few days.

I have never stayed in that exact area. It seems flights stop running around 11 pm and resume around 6 am. The morning rush of flights is more intense. If you plan on working from the hotel or sleeping in, it sounds like choosing your hotel wisely is important.

I saw someone here draw a map showing a runway path veering over the Indianapolis / Moema area. I could not locate it. If you are out walking, there will be planes flying over.

ShawMan74
06-07-21, 06:25
Last year, there was a Congonhas noise discussion in the Sao Paulo section. Various members discussed the quietness of various hotels just northwest of Congonhas airport. It starts with Sao Paulo post #11093 and the discussion runs for a few days.

I have never stayed in that exact area. It seems flights stop running around 11 pm and resume around 6 am. The morning rush of flights is more intense. If you plan on working from the hotel or sleeping in, it sounds like choosing your hotel wisely is important.

I saw someone here draw a map showing a runway path veering over the Indianapolis / Moema area. I could not locate it. If you are out walking, there will be planes flying over.Thanks, I truly appreciate the answer and the search detail. I read through all of it and decided to stay in campo belo. Looked at google earth too, seems a lot of people live there and its the nice area of SP so it can't be too bad. Also found and read this study which details the situation https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-021-00746-7.

Also, according to google, anything between 60 and 65 db is about the equivalent of conversation, anything between 65 and 70 db is the about equivalent of laughter, and anything between 70 and 75 db is about the equivalent of a vacuum cleaner.

Gandi718
06-08-21, 06:17
Hey guys,

Great info appreciate it all! I will be going to Rio and staying in cococobana in June. Besides the mongering scene I wanted to check out the night life. From what I know there's lapa and maybe some street bars. I want to meet locals, dance, and and have fun in the night time. Where do you guys recommend I check out? Thanks!

Sperto
06-08-21, 18:52
Hey guys,

Great info appreciate it all! I will be going to Rio and staying in cococobana in June. Besides the mongering scene I wanted to check out the night life. From what I know there's lapa and maybe some street bars. I want to meet locals, dance, and and have fun in the night time. Where do you guys recommend I check out? Thanks!Hotel Cococobana Palace has a nice rooftop bar.

WyattEarp
06-08-21, 19:27
............Besides the mongering scene I wanted to check out the night life. From what I know there's lapa and maybe some street bars. I want to meet locals, dance, and and have fun in the night time. Where do you guys recommend I check out? Thanks!Yes, Lapa is where you want to start. There are a lot dance bars that spill into a street party Fridays and Saturdays. COVID might alter the scene somewhat.

Vagabundo1
06-09-21, 13:12
Lots of talk about chips for your phone on SP thread.

In RJ go to central you can buy a registered (cadastrado) chip for 17 r.

I have not found this in SP which goes to the SP / RJ contrast.

Then just add credits to your number.

For chips bot In rich world I have found google fi best, tho mr e likes Tmobile which worked well for me too.

I have att which works fine on my work phone.

A Samsung a01 can be had from stores like Americanas for 600 r.

Yossarian
06-09-21, 18:24

Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode, where he starts sleeping with her maid, who stops cleaning but still expects to be paid. Then the question arises, exactly what is her paying he for? He fires her and she breaks up with him at the same time.This! There's a reason you never bang the help. You can always find a girl to bang; but, it's hardtop get a good, loyal and honest maid to clean your place / cook your food / run your errands properly making your life easier while not stealing you blind. 'Nuff said.

Yossarian
06-09-21, 18:39
Xpartan is right.

Moreover, two of the girls on that page live in barra, and one in my building; both of whom I have been banging for 6 years now, the difference being price.

One was a freelancer, who was 18 then, and was 150 r at motel Malaga, or in a apartment in Botafogo.

Now she asks 600, but will throw a bang to a old contact, haha.

The other I met in 4 x4, got her number, quickly, which is the key in a terma. They are working, so get the number of the girl you want, and let her work. Do not start sucking face, or equally importantly, suck face with her fellow barmaids in front of her. So I got that girl to a hotel, in this case shalimar. From there to my apartment, which was near 4 x4 on purpose. From there to viagems -- Buzios, arrail, ihla Grande, Petropolis.

Time marches on and in 2019 I had her pernoite, but she had become jaded. These are dog years.

Now, she asks 400.

She gets angry like a meter on a taxi with delays. And so I have moved on to this years model of 19 year olds.
She gets angry like a meter on a taxi with delays. And so I have moved on to this years model of 19 year olds.That's the great thing about girls in clubs or really anywhere. To quoate the great Wooderson, "I get older and they stay the same age. " There's always a fresh batch becoming legal every day.

Yossarian
06-09-21, 19:22
It's the old saying. Show me a beautiful girl, and I will show you a guy who is sick of fucking her.And / or tired of her shit. TFIFY.

The Cane
06-10-21, 15:30
I started watching this show after a couple of guys on the site mentioned it. I'm enjoying it a lot since it's set in Rio. It's always interesting to watch a story being told in a setting that you know something about. Often what you will find is that the filmmaker will take some liberties with the facts, like in this show when you see the outside of Help, but then little of nothing else that they depict is like what Help once was. Be that as it may (screwing with the facts), I'm already hooked, and plan to keep watching. Check it out!

One Eyed Man
06-11-21, 03:58
Seems like every second word they say is "porra" or "caralho. " Had to look them up.

I kinda like the Girls of Ipanema one on Netflix, though I can't get past E1 S2.

Bravo
06-11-21, 14:27
Can anyone recommend a good dry cleaners in Copa? I plan on having an extended stay and would like to get my clothes cleaned. I know there are hundreds of laundry stores but I need a dry cleaner.

The Cane
06-11-21, 23:20
For a good read, Google the eight-page paper "Sexual Tourism and the Social Panics: Research and Intervention in Rio de Janeiro" (pdf format).

Exec Talent
06-12-21, 02:44
And extremely weak academic research:

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Thaddeus-Gregory-Blanchette-2002319774

http://www.vibrant.org.br/issues/v10n2/ana-paula-da-silva-thaddeus-gregory-blanchette-andressa-raylane-bento-cinderella-deceived/

Not saying I disagree with their conclusions in some cases.

SoberHans69
06-15-21, 21:02
I wish Brazil would change their rules on allowing people who have recently been in the UK into their country, there must be other countries with higher risk that they let in. Does anyone know if they have scheduled meetings to discuss their travel regulations or is it just when they feel it's necessary?

Moving abroad for a few months after my second Covid jab in August and Rio is first on the list followed by Bogota or Medellin. Want to know if I need to carry on learning Portuguese or swap to Spanish. So jealous of you mongers who can travel freely at the minute.

Thanks to everyone who is posting at the minute, appreciate all the reports and especially the pictures to quench my thirst until I can travel freely again.

Xpartan
06-15-21, 22:55
I started watching this show after a couple of guys on the site mentioned it. I'm enjoying it a lot since it's set in Rio. It's always interesting to watch a story being told in a setting that you know something about. Often what you will find is that the filmmaker will take some liberties with the facts, like in this show when you see the outside of Help, but then little of nothing else that they depict is like what Help once was. Be that as it may (screwing with the facts), I'm already hooked, and plan to keep watching. Check it out!It's a very nicely done series in all regards, IMHO. Quite honestly, I wouldn't remember much about how Help looked back in a day, and whether there were any discrepancies, although I spent much more of my time in front of it rather than inside, LOL.

However, after having watched the series, I did some reading about the real Dom, and it seems that yes, the filmmakers took some serious liberties with the historical facts, but they never promised they wouldn't. "Inspired by" is a very broad license. Also, one of the most realistic and non-sentimental depiction of a drug addiction I've ever seen on TV, IMHO. I don't know, but I liked it better than Tropa de Elite.

The Cane
06-17-21, 21:38
Isabella has a role in Dom, and I swear to God one time I pulled somebody out of the old Bomboa in Sao Paulo for an all-nighter who looked like her (sans the blue eyes but with bigger nicely done tits). She's making my dick hard yo! Got damnit I love Brazil! Porking fine ass blonde brancas! Nope, there aren't any white gals working in Brazil LOLOLOL! No sir! In fact you can hardly find any making it not worth a trip! LMAO!

Dasisextra
06-20-21, 18:14
Can anyone recommend a good dry cleaners in Copa? I plan on having an extended stay and would like to get my clothes cleaned. I know there are hundreds of laundry stores but I need a dry cleaner.I used a place on the street beside the Hilton. Turn right at front of Hilton then take 1st right, the place was 2 minutes down on left side. Great service, they even delivered back to the hotel for me.

DreamCarnarvon
06-21-21, 01:12
Seems like every second word they say is "porra" or "caralho. " Had to look them up.

I kinda like the Girls of Ipanema one on Netflix, though I can't get past E1 S2.Its a great way to get into learning Portuguese. You'll learn a ton of slangs and how to speak like a real local as oppose all the formal stuff you get from a textbook.

The beginning scene with the funk music brought memories of the nights in 4 x 4 and Mosaico.

Hobbying
06-24-21, 02:06
https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/brazil-sets-new-single-day-record-with-over-115000-coronavirus-cases-2021-06-23/

No idea why the reais value is going up, they have no control on the virus.

Questner
06-26-21, 03:25
https://noticias.r7.com/saude/coronavirus/mapa-da-vacinacao/#br.

You can use this vaccination map together with the Ministry of Health Data to assess present situation.

Palcon
06-27-21, 02:37
I will be staying at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in SP. I tried using the search function for ATM but nothing came up. This is my first trip any recommendations for the reals? Should I just use the ATMs or bring some USD and exchange at the cambio? Thanks.

The Cane
06-27-21, 12:40
I will be staying at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in SP. I tried using the search function for ATM but nothing came up. This is my first trip any recommendations for the reals? Should I just use the ATMs or bring some USD and exchange at the cambio? Thanks.Please thoroughly search existing threads and RTFF. All of these matters have been discussed on these pages many, many, many times before.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2656-Real-vs-Dollar-and-other-currency-issues

Jingo10
06-27-21, 19:15
I will be staying at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in SP. I tried using the search function for ATM but nothing came up. This is my first trip any recommendations for the reals? Should I just use the ATMs or bring some USD and exchange at the cambio? Thanks.I used the ATM at Banco Bradesco, all other banks refused my cards, I expected Santander to be ok being European but no. I tried numerous banks and eventually popped into the J W Marriott and they recommended bradesco. You can get good exchange rates from the money changers, similar to the banks exchange rates. As normal exchanging money at the airport is not the best but if you need to try haggling.

Nordico
06-27-21, 20:02
I will be staying at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in SP. I tried using the search function for ATM but nothing came up. This is my first trip any recommendations for the reals? Should I just use the ATMs or bring some USD and exchange at the cambio? Thanks.There is a currency exchange in Shopping Ibirapuera, with reasonably good exchange rate, but I don't know how that is now, when Brazilians can't travel abroad.

Questner
06-28-21, 00:30
I will be staying at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in SP. I tried using the search function for ATM but nothing came up. This is my first trip any recommendations for the reals? Should I just use the ATMs or bring some USD and exchange at the cambio? Thanks.I used Bradesco at Av. Ibirapuera, 2220 - Indianópolis, São Paulo. SP, 04029-000, Brazil.

SinfullyKorean
06-28-21, 05:05
I will be staying at the Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in SP. I tried using the search function for ATM but nothing came up. This is my first trip any recommendations for the reals? Should I just use the ATMs or bring some USD and exchange at the cambio? Thanks.Ibirapuera mall will give decent rates (usually 5:1), but fluctuates with currency rate changes. It's on the 3rd floor, next to Itau.

But the best exchange is just across the street on Av. Moaci, between are. Juquis and are. Lydia Simoes. There's a very small hole in the wall exchange shop. I went with another ISGer. It was most interesting to see him negotiate a higher exchange rate (he hardly speaks any Portuguese). I thought rates are fixed. But he showed them the current exchange rate on his phone and got a 5. 05:1 instead of 5:1.

WyattEarp
06-28-21, 17:16
There is a currency exchange in Shopping Ibirapuera, with reasonably good exchange rate, but I don't know how that is now, when Brazilians can't travel abroad.Yes, that's true they usually have very good exchange rates at the SI mall.

That is a good thought about Brazilians not being able to travel abroad and thus not needing Dollars and Euros. That's not going to impact the overall exchange rate as would global trade and capital flows. It could however impact the small currency exchanges and the spread they offer. They might not have as many options to sell the Dollars at a good profit.

Anyhow, my Brazilian friends always seem to be stocking up Dollars for a rainy day.

PussyRiot
07-02-21, 04:16
Appreciate if anyone can confirm the curfew restrictions.

Sao Paulo- 10 pm And possibly lifted by July 15.

Rio- No curfew.

TiaVoyage25
07-02-21, 18:01
Everything closes around 10 but if there's an actual curfew, I haven't noticed. I've walked the streets late night and cops pass me no issue. Plenty of cars on the road.

Appreciate if anyone can confirm the curfew restrictions.

Sao Paulo- 10 pm And possibly lifted by July 15.

Rio- No curfew.

Edward5
07-08-21, 23:47
I get turned on by perfume and I noticed that many girls in USA don't really use it.

I was wondering if the working girls are more likely to use perfume in Brazil? How do they smell in general?

Exec Talent
07-09-21, 17:25
I get turned on by perfume and I noticed that many girls in USA don't really use it.

I was wondering if the working girls are more likely to use perfume in Brazil? How do they smell in general?GDPs do not wear perfume generally if they want to keep clients who are mostly married Brazilian men.

GDPs do wear eau de toilette. Perfume is too expensive during their off hours as do non-GDPs.

Most Brazilian women are attentive to hygiene and smell like a woman should unlike some of their US sisters who smell like old tennis shoes.

Nordico
07-18-21, 09:36
Brazilians who have got the Pfizer, Moderna, AZ or Jansen vaccine can travel to France again. I hope Brazil will soon remove the requirement for PCR-test for vaccinated Europeans. Usually these things work both ways.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2021/07/franca-libera-entrada-de-turistas-brasileiros-completamente-vacinados.shtml?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=comptw

Spidy
07-18-21, 18:51

I was wondering if the working girls are more likely to use perfume in Brazil? How do they smell in general?I found them to smell pretty good generally and some do use it. But I will focus more on how I smell and will simply move on from a foul/unpleasant smelling GDP. Living in a hot climate, Brazilians may shower/wash three (3) or more times a day.

Take care of your own personal smell/hygiene and that should play a big part in your overall experience. And yes, GDPs love a nice smelling client. Modicum of mildly applied cologne (or scented after shave) is a nice touch.

Mich69
07-21-21, 19:44
Since I am fully vaccinated, I am now planning for a week of pleasure in Brazil. Booked a cheap flight to Sao Paolo already for end of August.

I have not been in Brazil for 20 years.

Does anybody have a current experience in Sao Paolo and / or Florianopolis regarding:

- how it is regarding Covid? Is it relatively liberal or tough measures?

- how is the situation with girls. A good time to find some hot and willing girls?

I appreciate any of your feedback.

Thank you,

Mike.

Hobbying
07-25-21, 05:59

I was wondering if the working girls are more likely to use perfume in Brazil? How do they smell in general?Yes they love perfume but brand perfume is expensive for Brazilians and their #1 present to get for anyone. Like a cheap bottle of CK in the US is $20 but cost about $150 for them in Brazil. They usually don't buy and get them as presents.

Nordico
07-29-21, 17:43
If you still have time you may want to apply for a CPF (cadastro de pessoa fisica) with the Brazil embassy/consulate. I used a Brazilian friend's CPF but having your own is much better (you'll get no proper hospital/doctor's invoice without your own CPF in Brazil). My (women) friend's CPF even got me discounts when I bought condoms at pharmacies!Sometimes Brazilians make things very difficult for people without CPF. GOL rescheduled my flight from SDU to CGH and the new flight was too late for me. I tried to change the flight in their chat, but if you don't have a CPF you can't talk with a real person, just with a virtual assistant called GAL. I could finally do the change elsewhere on their site, without their help. Now I have an appointment with the Brazilian consulate in three weeks and I expect to have a CPF before my trip to Brazil in October.

TjBrazil
07-30-21, 13:47
Strippers in general worldwide aren't supposed to wear perfume or glitter like back in the day. The wifey will know they were at a strip club or with a girl in general.

Nordico
07-30-21, 17:04
Sometimes Brazilians make things very difficult for people without CPF. GOL rescheduled my flight from SDU to CGH and the new flight was too late for me. I tried to change the flight in their chat, but if you don't have a CPF you can't talk with a real person, just with a virtual assistant called GAL. I could finally do the change elsewhere on their site, without their help. Now I have an appointment with the Brazilian consulate in three weeks and I expect to have a CPF before my trip to Brazil in October.GOL is rescheduling with heavy hand. Both legs of my flights CGH-SDU-CGH were changed and both legs of my flights CGH-CWB-GRU were cancelled. I rebooked all those flights, no problems there, but still wondering what's going on.

Mr Enternational
07-30-21, 21:00
Yes they love perfume but brand perfume is expensive for Brazilians and their #1 present to get for anyone. Like a cheap bottle of CK in the US is $20 but cost about $150 for them in Brazil. They usually don't buy and get them as presents.You would think I would have known this but I did not. No wonder all these chicks have given me cologne through the years. My girlfriend finally stopped buying it for me and now buys shirts for me instead. She said she realized I was never going to use the cologne. I said I really am not going to use it now since everyone is wearing masks these days. What is the sense in it.

Questner
07-31-21, 01:10
GOL is rescheduling with heavy hand. Both legs of my flights CGH-SDU-CGH were changed and both legs of my flights CGH-CWB-GRU were cancelled. I rebooked all those flights, no problems there, but still wondering what's going on.Temperature may be my guess as in some areas south of Sampa there was ice / snow and temperature below zero Celsius.

Turgid
08-04-21, 14:55
Is Ibirapuera Park in Sao Paulo open? Are people working out there in these times?

Nounce
08-10-21, 07:47
On arrival, I wouldn't carry anything valuable in a suitcase that I put in the trunk. All my money and valuables are with me inside the cab. And I try to take as little cash with me as possible (Schwab for ATMs).
Do you know how much in total you an withdraw in a day in Brazil? I know the Schwab limit but the ATM may have it's own limit.

Lalabo
08-10-21, 14:28
Do you know how much in total you an withdraw in a day in Brazil? I know the Schwab limit but the ATM may have it's own limit.Based on my experience using Bradesco ATMs both in SP and Rio, some of their ATMs have 2500 R max per transaction and other have 1250 R max. I am guessing you could do multiple transactions transactions to get more than the ATM limit as long as the total withdrawn doesn't exceed your bank account's daily withdrawal limit.

Nounce
08-11-21, 05:34
Based on my experience using Bradesco ATMs both in SP and Rio, some of their ATMs have 2500 R max per transaction and other have 1250 R max. Thank you.

Xpartan
08-11-21, 05:50
Do you know how much in total you an withdraw in a day in Brazil? I know the Schwab limit but the ATM may have it's own limit.Yes, they do. I don't remember the exact limits, what I do remember is it varies widely from bank to bank. All I remember it's not much, but Bradescu is still your best bet, I think. The limits Lalabo mentions seem about right to me.

I also remember going from one Bradesco to another and it would sometimes let me withdraw more, even if the previous ATM didn't.

The Cane
08-11-21, 22:03
Please RTFF in the appropriate threads. All of this stuff has been discussed many, many, many times before:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2656-Real-vs-Dollar-and-other-currency-issues

Gigi Buffon
08-15-21, 01:54
Is Ibirapuera Park in Sao Paulo open? Are people working out there in these times?Yes is open from 6 in the morning to 6 pm. There are people running, biking and skating everywhere. I just did not see anyone in the basketball courts and football field, perhaps it was there too early. Use of mask in the park is mandatory and security reinforces this practice to whoever does not use one.

Nordico
08-16-21, 06:45
I have been watching a documentary on Netflix about Brazilian ex-GDP, Elize Matsunaga, who married a Brazilian billionaire and later killed and dismembered him in Sao Paulo. It's called Elize Matsunaga: Once upon a crime.

Vagabundo1
08-16-21, 11:33
So what's the lesson learned?

You will be killed by a GDP if you get involved?

I have been watching a documentary on Netflix about Brazilian ex-GDP, Elize Matsunaga, who married a Brazilian billionaire and later killed and dismembered him in Sao Paulo. It's called Elize Matsunaga: Once upon a crime.

Nordico
08-16-21, 20:43
So what's the lesson learned?

You will be killed by a GDP if you get involved?You can be killed by any latin woman, if you give her a reason to get jealous. They can be pretty crazy. My ex-wife threw boiling water twice at me.

I hope I learnt some Portuguese. I watched it with original Portuguese audio and Portuguese subtitles.

WyattEarp
08-16-21, 22:59
I have been watching a documentary on Netflix about Brazilian ex-GDP, Elize Matsunaga, who married a Brazilian billionaire and later killed and dismembered him in Sao Paulo. It's called Elize Matsunaga: Once upon a crime.Can you imagine the Matsunaga grandparents explaining things to their young granddaughter?

"We have some good news and bad news about your family we need to share with you honey."

"Okay".

"The bad news is your mom is not gone. She is in prison. She once was a hooker. She murdered your father and chopped him up into pieces."

"Whaaaat? {Tears} So what can be the good news? {More Tears}".

"We sold the family business for a billion dollars a few years back. "

"Cool. "

Spidy
08-17-21, 01:24

... I hope I learnt some Portuguese. I watched it with original Portuguese audio and Portuguese subtitles.Works for me! It's great way to learn more Portuguese.

I often download the Portuguese subtitles of movies, to get a better understanding of Brazilian Porto phases, idioms and colloquialisms. I get entertained and learn at the same time.

Pahllus Maximus
08-19-21, 00:56
I looked and looked, but here goes. What is the real world cost for a 40 year old no pre-existing conditions health insurance in Rio as opposed to SUS? Any price / age ranges data would be great, it is hard to imagine it could even close to the fucked up USA predatory system. Finally, I may get down to RIO next week, looks like via Panama is the fastest and I've found COPA to be a pretty good airline. I look forward to an Alcatraz like escape from USA sex prison and catch up with many of the esteemed folks here from some clothing free cultural exchanges with the local girls.

Exec Talent
08-27-21, 21:43
Any remember that disgusting excuse for a human being, Brazil Specialist, who used to rent a room out in his apartment and record his tenant's activities?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3281-Brazil-Specialist-s-Rental-Apartments

Some of the posts lately sound a lot like him.

Do be advised he was and maybe still is (if they haven't gotten to him already) on both the polices' and druglords' radar.

Hobbying
08-30-21, 15:16
You can be killed by any latin woman, if you give her a reason to get jealous. They can be pretty crazy. My ex-wife threw boiling water twice at me.

I hope I learnt some Portuguese. I watched it with original Portuguese audio and Portuguese subtitles.https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-58171370

Shot 30 times.

Xpartan
08-30-21, 21:56
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-58171370

Shot 30 times.

Prosecutors allege he was killed by Ms Souza's son on her orders with a gun purchased by one of her adopted sons.

The couple were famous for raising 55 children, most of whom they had adopted.55 children! That's not a family, that's an army.

And yes, Brazilian women are ridiculously jealous, insanely even, and that totally includes hookers. The irony is kind of lost on them, LOL.

Nordico
09-02-21, 15:56
CPF tip. For those that don't know, the CPF is basically a tax ID number that all residents of Brazil have and they like to use it for everything. As a foreigner you won't have one and it's a bit of a pain to get and not really worth the hassle unless you plan to live here or keep coming back. For those who want to get their own CPF, the process is more or less as follows;.

1. I made an appointment with the Brazilian consulate in my home town (due to Covid, it's appointment only).

2. Filled out the form at http://www.receita.fazenda.gov.br/Aplicacoes/ATCTA/CpfEstrangeiro/fcpfIng.asp and after sending it, I made a printout of the form. This may be done earliest 15 days before you present your documents at the consulate.

3. I Went to the consulate with my passport and the printed form. The guy at the consulate was really nice and helpful.

4. The consulate's site didn't say anything about birth certificate, which shows my mothers name and any bill with my address on it.

5. I left the consulate, got my birth certificate in English and sent it to the man, with my latest phone bill, by email.

6. Ten days days later I got a copy of my CPF card by email.

It didn't cost anything and I wasn't asked why I want one. Like Mr. Zelensky says, you don't need it, but it makes life easier in Brazil.

Mr Enternational
09-02-21, 17:04
For those who want to get their own CPF, the process is more or less as follows;.When I did mine umpteen years ago, I just went to the post office in Copacabana with my passport and filled out the paper. If you had an address in Brazil the card would be sent to that address. If you did not, then a letter with the number on it would be sent to your home.

Nordico
09-02-21, 17:18
When I did mine umpteen years ago, I just went to the post office in Copacabana with my passport and filled out the paper. If you had an address in Brazil the card would be sent to that address. If you did not, then a letter with the number on it would be sent to your home.That's how you do it, if you are in the country.

Nounce
09-02-21, 20:15
That's how you do it, if you are in the country.I think they don't do it in person anymore. I went to Poupatempo S. They sent me to a Shopping Light office and the office sent me online.

One can get it online from anywhere in the world. I got mine within 3 days. I will post more detail later.

https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/Servicos/CPF/InscricaoCpfEstrangeiro/default.asp

Bravo
09-03-21, 14:25
Any remember that disgusting excuse for a human being, Brazil Specialist, who used to rent a room out in his apartment and record his tenant's activities?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3281-Brazil-Specialist-s-Rental-Apartments

Some of the posts lately sound a lot like him.

Do be advised he was and maybe still is (if they haven't gotten to him already) on both the polices' and druglords' radar.Police and drug lord's radar? What in the world happened with BS?

Nounce
09-06-21, 17:46
I think they don't do it in person anymore. I went to Poupatempo S. They sent me to a Shopping Light office and the office sent me online.

One can get it online from anywhere in the world. I got mine within 3 days. I will post more detail later.

https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/Servicos/CPF/InscricaoCpfEstrangeiro/default.aspI made several trips to different governments offices for several days. Follow the instruction of the attached form as much as you can. I use my US address. The fields on the form don't match but I did it anyway. These are the only info I sent to the email address listed.

1. the receipt of the online submission.
2 selfie with passport.

Nothing more, just be clear, I did not send utility bill mainly because I did not have it at that time. I could get it from my host but I don't have to.

I got my CPF within 3 days. I hope it works for you too.

Xpartan
09-06-21, 20:40
I made several trips to different governments offices for several days. Follow the instruction of the attached form as much as you can. I use my US address. The fields on the form don't match but I did it anyway. These are the only info I sent to the email address listed.

2 selfie with passport.

Nothing more, just be clear, I did not send utility bill mainly because I did not have it at that time. I could get it from my host but I don't have to.

I got my CPF within 3 days. I hope it works for you too.Nounce, you're saying it can all be done by email outside Brazil and no trips to the Consulate are needed?

Nounce
09-06-21, 23:02
Nounce, you're saying it can all be done by email outside Brazil and no trips to the Consulate are needed?Yes. I knew about it before I am in Brazil. I thought it was easier to go to their IRS office and get it right away. But that is not the case, the form I posted is from their local retail office. They told me to do it online so I did. The key info most people do not have is the email address on the form. If you have the utility bill ready, you might as well send it. I did not because I don't have it at hand.

It's just a tax ID. It really does not matter where you are. This ID has limited usefulness, It is not enough for most of the stuff required by smartphone app.

Lalabo
09-08-21, 13:00
When I try to purchase ticket on Gol airlines website, I don't see USA in the list for country (see attached picture). Someone here with USA passport and without CPF who bought tickets on Gol post info how you managed to fill the country column.

Mr Enternational
09-08-21, 14:21
When I try to purchase ticket on Gol airlines website, I don't see USA in the list for country (see attached picture). Someone here with USA passport and without CPF who bought tickets on Gol post info how you managed to fill the country column.LOL. Pick Virgin Islands or outlying or even Canada. Even for phone number it defaults to Canada if I try to choose USA.

SocratesNY
09-08-21, 17:26
When I try to purchase ticket on Gol airlines website, I don't see USA in the list for country (see attached picture). Someone here with USA passport and without CPF who bought tickets on Gol post info how you managed to fill the country column.I gave up and used Expedia and Amex Travel. It was same price. I then did a paid upgrade to comfort + via the GOL website. It was less than $10 and getting 1st row with more leg room and early boarding was worth it.

Lalabo
09-08-21, 22:22
LOL. Pick Virgin Islands or outlying or even Canada. Even for phone number it defaults to Canada if I try to choose USA.I definitely didn't learn the trick of choosing some option in the hope of completing the transaction.

Country code is not much of a problem because +1 works for both CAN and USA.

When I selected Virgin Islands (US), strangely states field showed all US states. Go figure! I guess you can enter any data and see if you could complete the booking and hope you aren't denied boarding at the airport for entering incorrect info.

I gave up and used Expedia and Amex Travel. It was same price. I then did a paid upgrade to comfort + via the GOL website. It was less than $10 and getting 1st row with more leg room and early boarding was worth it.Gol is one of the frustrating sites to use. When I tried to book SP to Rio trip before my Brazil trip I ran into same issue,. Like you, I used Expedia to book ticket from SP to Rio. I hoped for better experience when accessing their website from within Brazil. Unfortunately there is no difference.

Xpartan
09-09-21, 06:37
Yes. I knew about it before I am in Brazil. I thought it was easier to go to their IRS office and get it right away. But that is not the case, the form I posted is from their local retail office. They told me to do it online so I did. The key info most people do not have is the email address on the form. If you have the utility bill ready, you might as well send it. I did not because I don't have it at hand.

It's just a tax ID. It really does not matter where you are. This ID has limited usefulness, It is not enough for most of the stuff required by smartphone app.Thanks! But it will work for buying a local sim card with no drama or bus tickets and such online, correct?

Nounce
09-09-21, 15:21
Thanks! But it will work for buying a local sim card with no drama or bus tickets and such online, correct?I got my sim card with passport the first day so I don't know. I think any local smartphone apps related to bank or payment will not work and it requires additional form of residential ID. For example, I can buy individual ticket at ticket office with only cash but I can't buy the rechargeable metro card with CPF alone. Then they have apps that seem to be usable but I can't add money to it without a local bank account which requires a residential ID

Exec Talent
09-14-21, 04:09
Can any of you guys recommend a good internet search engine?

I have noticed that whenever someone cannot figure out the simplest thing, like how to adjust the thermostat in their mother's basement, you guys always come to the rescue. Certainly, you must have some magic search engine that produces incredibly insightful results. For example, when I put in CPF Brazil in mine, the first thing that comes up is:

https://www.fearp.usp.br/en/index.php/study-at-fea-rp/cpf

How am I expected to read all that!

Xpartan
09-14-21, 08:21
I got my sim card with passport the first day so I don't know. I think any local smartphone apps related to bank or payment will not work and it requires additional form of residential ID. For example, I can buy individual ticket at ticket office with only cash but I can't buy the rechargeable metro card with CPF alone. Then they have apps that seem to be usable but I can't add money to it without a local bank account which requires a residential IDInteresting. One headache with a sim card is that without CPF you've got to go to the mobile provider's store, like Vivo or Tim and the process can take over an hour in my experience. With CPF you should theoretically be able to buy a sin card at a any kiosk or whatever. This would be the main reason for me to get CPF. I guess I'll just try and see what happens.

Nounce
09-14-21, 13:46
Interesting. One headache with a sim card is that without CPF you've got to go to the mobile provider's store, like Vivo or Tim and the process can take over an hour in my experience. With CPF you should theoretically be able to buy a sin card at a any kiosk or whatever. This would be the main reason for me to get CPF. I guess I'll just try and see what happens.My host called with my passport info to register. I don't know what they say over the phone but he did it for me and it seemed to require two forms of ID in this case because I also gave them my driver license.

Bravo
09-15-21, 20:22
My buddy wants to go to Rio in Nov but he found out he needs a yellow fever shot in order to go back to the DR. Does anyone know where in Rio he can go to get this shot?

FlowState985
09-24-21, 00:07
I made several trips to different governments offices for several days. Follow the instruction of the attached form as much as you can. I use my US address. The fields on the form don't match but I did it anyway. These are the only info I sent to the email address listed.

2 selfie with passport.

I got my CPF within 3 days. I hope it works for you too.I followed your instruction, filled out everything closest possible online with your link, took a selfie and sent the attachments to this email off website here https://www.gov.br/receitafederal/pt-br/assuntos/meu-cpf/envio-de-documentos-por-e-mail/.

It only took 3 days to receive my CPF. Everything was done online, and I am not in Brazil. Muito Obrigado.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-30-21, 20:20
I followed your instruction, filled out everything closest possible online with your link, took a selfie and sent the attachments to this email off website here https://www.gov.br/receitafederal/pt-br/assuntos/meu-cpf/envio-de-documentos-por-e-mail/.

It only took 3 days to receive my CPF. Everything was done online, and I am not in Brazil. Muito Obrigado.Got my CPF today. Went online to https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/Servicos/CPF/InscricaoCpfEstrangeiro/default.asp and got a notice to appear at a Receita Federal office to get the CPF instead of submitting documentation online. Don't know why my case was different than yours unless they could tell I was in Brazil, which I am, and you were not, from our different Internet providers.

FlowState985
09-30-21, 20:57
Got my CPF today. Went online to https://servicos.receita.fazenda.gov.br/Servicos/CPF/InscricaoCpfEstrangeiro/default.asp and got a notice to appear at a Receita Federal office to get the CPF instead of submitting documentation online. Don't know why my case was different than yours unless they could tell I was in Brazil, which I am, and you were not, from our different Internet providers.After you filled it out, it does say you go to Receita Federal Office, it said for me too, but you don't have to do that. You use the second link I attached with email (exterior / foreign) to email them with the confirmation of the submitted application and selfie with passport or document you entered in the application.

Nounce
10-01-21, 00:12
... unless they could tell I was in Brazil, which I am, and you were not, from our different Internet providers.I went to Receita Federal first and they told me to apply on internet so I was already in Brazil when they tell me to apply on internet.

Dasisextra
10-01-21, 03:39
LOL. Pick Virgin Islands or outlying or even Canada. Even for phone number it defaults to Canada if I try to choose USA.This is what you need to use.

Sperto
10-02-21, 02:20
Wooow, you took the local bus, brave one! Watch out for homeless people on the streets! This reminds me of the eighties when you went interrailing in Europe. Specially the Americans who never know if they were in Italy, France or Germany.

[Deleted by Admin]

Sperto
10-02-21, 21:04
Wooow, you took the local bus, brave one! Watch out for homeless people on the streets! This reminds me of the eighties when you went interrailing in Europe. Specially the Americans who never know if they were in Italy, France or Germany.
Sorry, for being an a-hole.

Mr Enternational
10-02-21, 21:17
This is what you need to use.Problem is that that was not showing up in mine!

Nordico
10-06-21, 15:26
"The Tuesday night rule determines that international air transport, destined for Brazil, is subject to the presentation, before boarding, of a negative result in a Covid detection test. Antigen tests (performed up to 24 hours before departure) or PCR (72 hours before departure) are accepted”

"The ban on flights originating in the UK, South Africa and India eliminated”

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/equilibrioesaude/2021/10/na-contramao-de-outros-paises-brasil-segue-sem-exigir-vacinacao-para-entrada-de-estrangeiros.shtml

Mr Enternational
10-06-21, 15:57
"The Tuesday night rule determines that international air transport, destined for Brazil, is subject to the presentation, before boarding, of a negative result in a Covid detection test. Antigen tests (performed up to 24 hours before departure) or PCR (72 hours before departure) are accepted

"The ban on flights originating in the UK, South Africa and India eliminated

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/equilibrioesaude/2021/10/na-contramao-de-outros-paises-brasil-segue-sem-exigir-vacinacao-para-entrada-de-estrangeiros.shtmlThat is good news. No longer need to worry about the PCR. Can just take a cheaper home antigen test the day before.

The Cane
10-10-21, 19:04
I found this to be a good read: https://www.dodho.com/rio-and-paying-for-sex-by-lorenzo-moscia/.

The Cane
10-10-21, 19:33
The sexualization of Salvador, Bahia: https://youtu.be/mDC3OOdIrPI.

WyattEarp
10-13-21, 18:14
The sexualization of Salvador, Bahia: https://youtu.be/mDC3OOdIrPI.I'm shocked! Shocked to find that prostitution is going on in Bahia.

Sperto
10-15-21, 03:08
Normally I buy between 4-6 domestic tickets every year for my Brazil trip. I usually buy with LATAM or GOL and it works great to buy online. Yesterday I started to buy some tickets. It's incredible how both LATAM and GOL sites have technical issues when completing a purchase. Finally it worked out, but still a lot of hassle.

Sperto
10-15-21, 17:24
Normally I buy between 4-6 domestic tickets every year for my Brazil trip. I usually buy with LATAM or GOL and it works great to buy online. Yesterday I started to buy some tickets. It's incredible how both LATAM and GOL sites have technical issues when completing a purchase. Finally it worked out, but still a lot of hassle.Maybe somebody else have the same problem? LATAM site works better than the GOL site, but GOL often have better prices and flight schedules.

The problem with the GOL site right now is that if you pick a ticket at a certain date it will sell you a ticket a day earlier. OK, so I chose a date one day after when I want to fly, then the purchase ticket will be on the right date. However when you continue to checkout to pay it's impossible to change the country from Brazil to another country. Of course you can choose your country in the top bar, but this will automatically change to Brazil when showing your search results. I also tried making a purchase by logging into the GOL site first, but then there is an error message about currency.

I asked GOL about there problems and they told me it's because an update on their platform. When will it work? Maybe tomorrow or maybe in a month.

Mr Enternational
10-15-21, 17:49
Normally I buy between 4-6 domestic tickets every year for my Brazil trip. I usually buy with LATAM or GOL and it works great to buy online. Yesterday I started to buy some tickets. It's incredible how both LATAM and GOL sites have technical issues when completing a purchase. Finally it worked out, but still a lot of hassle.Better try Azul!