PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

Marcop 12
04-11-09, 16:18
Mar,

That looks like a good find. Too bad she will be destroyed by June when I get back. Was she a 3 hole girl? Built with an ass like that she had to be a fucking machine. What was the cost? I hope you had fun with her.Well the story goes, had couple drinks with her we had a laugh and she was clearly up for it, giving big eyes. I just said Vamos and smiled, On route to my apart\hotel she realsied she had left her ID in her other hand bag, was happy with her explanation (otherwise no ID is a no-no) She suggested a Motel, so we ended up going to Motel Nosso, Highly Recommened (Neimar, Leblon) We arrived I didn't know the setup but taxi pulls straight into the Motel gates the guy greets you with menu of rooms ranging from I think $R44-$R195, from what I gathered it was a 12hr check in! So I opted for Exectutiva suite $R53, Gets to Suite was blown away, 3rd floor, amazing views down over leblon beach, HUGE jacquzzi, circular bed, LCD TV. Checked in just before 10pm.

Proceed with jaquzzi, phoned up couple os skols, then it appears her trademark strip show, (Bought outfit from sex menu $18R)which was both a turn on and hilarious as she was right into it, like an extra on a brittney spears music video, full of energy, knew her moves.

Then procceded to have probaly, if not the best GFE experience in Rio or any other city and with any long tern no-gdp I've ever had. Wasnt a 3 hole girl but was really irrelevant on the night, and didn't really cross my mind, the GFE was too much. I think was 6 pops in total and same or more for her, we half rested for an hour or two and 8am the sun was out and she was up jaquzzi going, we ordered cafe completo $R22 full breakfast, and chilled and had fun in the jaquzzi. Then I smiled and said (don't know portuguese spelling) in English Happy Ginho. Just means quickie, to this brought another smile from her and at it for a finale. When I arrived I had no change so had paid $R100 and he wrote on I paid $R100 then then produced my final bill and I owed them $R2 so was $R102 for 12hr in top motel, beers, food, several waters, so we was both going to Copa, I had seriously forgot, nor had any money been mentioned, as taxi pulled to drop her she coyly, shyly whispered programma, gave her $R100. Which I honestly felt bad as amount of money I've wasted and lost on duds and annoying gangsta chic types in the past and I had just completed a 12hr marathon, but the way I see it she had as great sex as I just did and she got the $R100

The Experience left me with a huge smile just the complete deal and the timing and my mood also at the time of pulling her, I just went for some coco on beach front and thought over the previous 12hrs, but more fish to fry and got myself to Centro for 4x4 around 2:30pm (different report coming) but after a dupla in 4x4 couldn't get this 19yrd outta my head so called her on way back from 4x4 at 8pm arranged 10-10: 30 meeting for a repeat performance, this time upgraded room in Nosso to $R69 and paid or rather gave her $R200 this time, both nights were just 10\10 but probalay first night edged it as the dupla and several Cuba libres took a bit out of me, but after had a meal and jaquzzi that was all forgotten about. Heres a few pics of that nights out fit.

Please note the term 'Rough Diamond' in no way am I suggesting balconys a hot pick up, I don't normally pick anything up in there, I like to drink a lot and I am quite happy purley drinking and the girls don't even try it on as they know I won't pick them up, but I have had several most memorable experiences from Balcony pick ups over past few years, mostly like this girl not on the scene there, she didn't know anyone, and more I think about it didn't know the place as she even asked me where the toilet was!

It can also be great in busy summer times as you get the travelling in Girls that are in Rio for help checking out Balcony for first time etc. Which has got me thinking about this blond paulista a year or so ago, but thats a different story.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Marcop 12
04-11-09, 17:48
earlier in the week, woke up still half cut from late help finish (left empty handed, but in fairness the help chic clientele were looking good and back to what it should be) was about 10: 15am went for walk down prado junior see if anything was going around, went to windy sucos for my usual acai with granola imo best acai. decided i fancied a fuk or some relief of some description and miami peep show fitted the bill, so headed down to miami, unfortunetly found out the girls don't start until 12 oclock, i could of went accross the road to 9am fuk joint ns copa 500 apt 478, but wasnt impressed with my service last time and walked out without sex and already had payed my $r80, problem was more my shit portuguese and then getting in confusing situation, which led to frustration so i decided to leave.

anyways no relief at miami to be had so round to balcony 10: 45, ordered skol then had thought of doing one of the two ugly gdps sitting outside, on closer inspection realsied didn't want to do any of them but i wanted to pop, so got it in my head wanted to shoot all over their face, (yes i know, but was early, still half cut from night before and in a dirty minded mood)

anyways told her thats all i wanted but was joking at same time, so she then basically said yes come all over my face for $r50, so i declined. then thought about it and said fuk it, but i re-negotiated and said $r25, so she agreed. i mentioned discretto and i would see her in 5 mins at hotel lido, she disappeared, finished my beer, payed my bill. i generally don't pick up, and although i don't really want to nail any balcony staff their quite nice and friendly well one or two of them. so for politeness i was discreet. of i went to lido see the fat gdp at door way of lido, walks in pays my $r40 proceeds to room, she showers, sits her on end of bed, shoots all over her face, pays her $r25 gave her extra $r4 i had on me as a tip as it was a great facial humiliation.

walks out, heads to french bar, had another skol or two, then the relief thoughts came back and off i went to miami peep.

Bunda Man
04-11-09, 19:18
What do you mean "balcony"?

THIS IS IN RIO right? is not what part of brazil, i'M GOING TO RIO on sept.
this garotas they're looking good

Balcony bar is in the Leme area a short cab ride from Copacabana and near the strip club zone(Barbarella, Franks, etc.). Women hang out at the outdoor area, as well as at the bar and along the ledge near the entrance of the bar where some will grab at you. In the past I stopped by if things didn't work out at Help. I have found that there are usually at least 1-3 women worthy of doing, although I havn't been there in a year and I am reading that the selection has improved. Prices are generally cheaper than Help girls. I've paid 100-150 Rs for a few hours when I have partaken.

Sperto
04-11-09, 19:28
Balcony bar is in the Leme area a short cab ride from Copacabana and near the strip club zone(Barbarella, Franks, etc.).
Just to avoid confusion, Balcony isn't in Leme. Leme starts after Av Princesa Isabel. Balcony is two blocks away.

Riofan6
04-11-09, 19:38
"Balcony Bar" is on the corner of Av. Atlantica, and R. Ronaldo de Carvalho. Right next to Praca Lido Fair.

Gavazzi
04-11-09, 19:50
Balcony bar is in the Leme area a short cab ride from Copacabana and near the strip club zone(Barbarella, Franks, etc.). Women hang out at the outdoor area, as well as at the bar and along the ledge near the entrance of the bar where some will grab at you. In the past I stopped by if things didn't work out at Help. I have found that there are usually at least 1-3 women worthy of doing, although I havn't been there in a year and I am reading that the selection has improved. Prices are generally cheaper than Help girls. I've paid 100-150 Rs for a few hours when I have partaken.I would say Balcony can be quit good some night... its very good place if you want to soft with a beer and sometimes there can be alot of girls. I recomend it

Iluvthatwoman
04-12-09, 05:01
I know that girl well. A wingman of mine spent a couple of days with her. She tried to pretend to be all upscale. I am not suprised you found her in balcony.

I have really had some nice success at BALCONY. I know alot of guys dog it, but to each their own.

Chris H
04-15-09, 05:08
I know that girl well. A wingman of mine spent a couple of days with her. She tried to pretend to be all upscale. I am not suprised you found her in balcony.

Which one, those are two different girls....

DreamCarnarvon
04-19-09, 15:24
Yo Acenva, you mentioned in your previous posts that Club 58 was off on Av. NS de Copa. Would you mind help a brother out and point out the exact address / intersection of Club 58. Does it operate like BA85 where girls are located on several floor and priced R1/minute?

And since you mentioned that its located just below a favella, how safe is the surrounding, say at 7-8pm, for a solo monger?

DC

Jake993
04-20-09, 20:07
Anyone recognize any familiar faces from Carnaval 2009?

Almotu
04-20-09, 23:14
Yo Acenva, you mentioned in your previous posts that Club 58 was off on Av. NS de Copa. Would you mind help a brother out and point out the exact address / intersection of Club 58. Does it operate like BA85 where girls are located on several floor and priced R1/minute?

And since you mentioned that its located just below a favella, how safe is the surrounding, say at 7-8pm, for a solo monger?

DCThis club (upstairs, 2nd floor) is next to a hardware/kitchen ware store and across the street from a corner suco/pastel joint on the corner of Nosso Senhora de Copacabana y Sa Ferriera. Haven't been there since last year, but I remember the cabines were built nicely. Cost is more like $R2-3 per minute. As safe as anywhere around HELP at night.

Rue Kraft
04-28-09, 04:31
Photos of Liza.

Completo for R$130 found outside the beachside Forro Lamiao Show on Av Álvaro Otacílio.

Was there on Thrusday night and the sights were good. Could have had better than Liza, but was not fortunate with timing and did not seem to have any luck.

Hitmanm3
04-29-09, 18:07
Photos of Liza.

Completo for R$130 found outside the beachside Forro Lamiao Show on Av Álvaro Otacílio.

Was there on Thrusday night and the sights were good. Could have had better than Liza, but was not fortunate with timing and did not seem to have any luck.I am headed to Brasil in May for the first time and would love to meet such a cutie. Can you tell me where this place is in Rio? And is it close to Copa? Thanks for your time.

Exec Talent
04-29-09, 20:18
Not trying to be a smart ass (ok, maybe just a little bit of one) but you could have found the answer about Maceio, Alagoas by entering it into Google.

Maceio is the capital of Alagoas, a state in the northeast of Brazil. The photos in the photo gallery thread come from all over Brazil, not just Rio.

El Austriaco
04-29-09, 20:18
I am headed to Brasil in May for the first time and would love to meet such a cutie. Can you tell me where this place is in Rio? And is it close to Copa? Thanks for your time.
It's in Maceio, Alagoas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maceio

EA

CurrymasalaNYC
05-01-09, 00:31
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Ma_ceio.jpg do they have direct flights from NYC?

Eros74
05-01-09, 18:47
Time to post something :)

Body and face for me were ok, thin girl I did not see so much, but even a such cold attitude you do not see often.

It does not worth it, specially for the insane price: in Floripa you have couple fo good clubs in the city, but... you have to pay high entrance, pay drinks to the girl, pay her taxa de saida (fee for take her out) and to pay obviously her price too.

Too much money for nothing, for me the best places are the termas in Rio, even if on the south of Brazil you see much more lighter skin.

Enjoy :)

Albert Punter
05-02-09, 16:06
From your pics I must assume IBIS Hotel there is girl friendly.
Probably the entire chain is, as the one in Fortaleza is.

Time to post something :)

Body and face for me were ok, thin girl I did not see so much, but even a such cold attitude you do not see often.

It does not worth it, specially for the insane price: in Floripa you have couple fo good clubs in the city, but... you have to pay high entrance, pay drinks to the girl, pay her taxa de saida (fee for take her out) and to pay obviously her price too.

Too much money for nothing, for me the best places are the termas in Rio, even if on the south of Brazil you see much more lighter skin.

Eros74
05-02-09, 16:23
From your pics I must assume IBIS Hotel there is girl friendly.
Probably the entire chain is, as the one in Fortaleza is.

...could you tell me how did you recognize it is Ibis ? LOL

Yes very friendly hotel, I took to my bedroom total of 3 girls, they only take her ID and I did not pay neither 1 reais more, very great hotel, even if too far from the sea/beach :(

http://www.accorhotels.com.br/guiahoteis/ibis/hotel_main.asp?cd_hotel=131

Mr Enternational
05-03-09, 03:39
...could you tell me how did you recognize it is Ibis ? LOL

Yes very friendly hotel, I took to my bedroom total of 3 girls, they only take her ID and I did not pay neither 1 reais more, very great hotel, even if too far from the sea/beach :(

http://www.accorhotels.com.br/guiahoteis/ibis/hotel_main.asp?cd_hotel=131

It's the classic Ibis decor as seen in photo: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113825

Eros74
05-03-09, 13:26
So all Ibis in all Brazil has the same decor ? Wow....what a big fantasy LOL

Thanks....

Ken_Apples
05-03-09, 14:14
It seems, in general that opposite attract do apply all around the world. - Pale guys chasing dark girls, and dark guys chasing pale girls :)

That keeps me occupied in norteste, and there - prices for everything...are low :)

Cheers /ken Apples

BionicMan
05-03-09, 16:05
So all Ibis in all Brazil has the same decor ? Wow....what a big fantasy LOL

Thanks....
I would say "worldwide" and so do Mercure and Novotel of the same french chain (Accord): globalization!:)

Brazil Rio
05-04-09, 14:36
It seems, in general that opposite attract do apply all around the world. - Pale guys chasing dark girls, and dark guys chasing pale girls :)

That keeps me occupied in norteste, and there - prices for everything...are low :)

Cheers /ken ApplesWell, as a brazilian white guy, I disagree. Most of the pale guys that I know, me included, doesn't like black girls. I think it is more a foreigner thing.

Brazil Rio
05-04-09, 14:50
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Ma_ceio.jpg do they have direct flights from NYC?Nope! you need to fliy to Rio, SP or Recife before.

Welcome,

Brazil Rio

Superion
05-04-09, 19:36
Well, as a brazilian white guy, I disagree. Most of the pale guys that I know, me included, doesn't like black girls. I think it is more a foreigner thing.Thats just you and your circle mate. It doesn't speak for everyone else.
I seriously doubt that the large numbers of white Brazilian guys that I've seen with black women were mongers.

Jan 156
05-04-09, 19:56
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Ma_ceio.jpg do they have direct flights from NYC?

As Brasil Rio says, you have to fly to a hub first. But check out the board a bit further. You can find more beach and more pussy with a lot less hassle than flying all the way to Maceio.

Eros74
05-04-09, 21:51
Well, as a brazilian white guy, I disagree. Most of the pale guys that I know, me included, doesn't like black girls. I think it is more a foreigner thing.

Me too, I am foreigner white skin and I like only white skin girls even if I have many friends not white skin, but when it is about girls, only white skin make me really horny :)

JohnnyBraz
05-05-09, 00:34
Me too, I am foreigner white skin and I like only white skin girls even if I have many friends not white skin, but when it is about girls, only white skin make me really horny Me too, I only like white skin girls and never have a problem finding them in Rio, at the same time I have friends who only go for dark skin girls, each to there own taste and preference.

Sperto
05-05-09, 06:35
Actually there is a section called "Photo Gallery Chit Chat".

Each post with photos is followed by a dozen irrelevant posts with less value.
Like mine. :)

Eros74
05-05-09, 10:51

....I know you are right ;)

From 4x4.. this is my type at 110 % LOL, white skin just tanned, full service as most of them there.....wooow :)

Jan 156
05-05-09, 11:13
I'm confused. I know Photo Chit Chat is for irrelevant Chit Chat about photos. But it's clear this thread is for irrelevant Chit Chat about anything else isn't it? ;)

Perhaps I'll post some irrelevant photos and see if anyone complains . . . ;)

Jan 156
05-05-09, 11:19
more irrelevancies ;)

Jan 156
05-05-09, 11:22
and some more ;) ;)

Jan 156
05-05-09, 11:25
and why not the extra one or two . . . ;)

Jan 156
05-05-09, 11:28
but not forgetting ;) ;)

Acenva
05-05-09, 11:37
but not forgetting ;) ;)

Nice selection... keep up the good work...

Ace

Misterm
05-05-09, 15:49
....I know you are right ;)

From 4x4.. this is my type at 110 % LOL, white skin just tanned, full service as most of them there.....wooow :)

The pic of mini-100_2638.JPG would've been perfect except for those damn hairy feet. LOL. That is the perfect ass! I had a similar one in Costa Rica in march and everytime i'm banging my gf I still close my eyes and imagine that i am banging that ONE.

Bizzie
05-07-09, 00:10

You are right.
This has to stop:D

Sperto
05-08-09, 06:43
I stumbled over a photo of two ex-Help girls who gave me an unforgettable night in the late nineties.

Mangera
05-08-09, 12:38
I stumbled over a photo of two ex-Help girls who gave me an unforgettable night in the late nineties.
Just starting shaking from withdrawls. I love that picture. Hope to be taking my own pictures of mulatas next month. I will post a few then. Thanks!

Ryjerrob
05-08-09, 15:16

I just love me some double fudge chocolate.................

Brazilman
05-09-09, 00:32
sperto, what was rio like in the 90's. was it really cheap. less crowded. i assume that before the internet really took off in the 2000's, rio was still a secret gem. high speed wasnt widely available in the 90's so you didn't have all these people finding out step by step instructions on everything termas/help/copa. think about it. w/o the internet, do you know how hard it would be to find all this information about all these termas and othon palace, help. am i right on my theory? i would love to hear comments from people about what brazil was like in the 80's 90's compared to today.

Superion
05-09-09, 11:13
sperto, what was rio like in the 90's. was it really cheap. less crowded. i assume that before the internet really took off in the 2000's, rio was still a secret gem. high speed wasnt widely available in the 90's so you didn't have all these people finding out step by step instructions on everything termas/help/copa. think about it. w/o the internet, do you know how hard it would be to find all this information about all these termas and othon palace, help. am i right on my theory? i would love to hear comments from people about what brazil was like in the 80's 90's compared to today.i started going to brazil in 99, and even then i would say that the scene in rio was quite different back then. basically, the majority of guys going were middle aged to older men, the quality of the girls were higher, and gfe was almost assured. the was a higher turn over of girls. girls were not americanized by dumb gringos back then, and of course the prices were cheaper.

man. don't get me started. lol!

i would also love to hear from the rio vets that have been going since the 90's and before that. very interesting comparisons.

Marcoooo
05-09-09, 11:52
in the mid-to-late 90's rio was bloody expensive. when henrique cardoso introduced real as the new currency, 1 real was equal to 1 us dollar for a few years (between 94 and 98 or something like that).

sperto, what was rio like in the 90's. was it really cheap. less crowded. i assume that before the internet really took off in the 2000's, rio was still a secret gem. high speed wasnt widely available in the 90's so you didn't have all these people finding out step by step instructions on everything termas/help/copa. think about it. w/o the internet, do you know how hard it would be to find all this information about all these termas and othon palace, help. am i right on my theory? i would love to hear comments from people about what brazil was like in the 80's 90's compared to today.

Sperto
05-09-09, 17:52
Sperto, what was Rio like in the 90's. Was it really cheap. Less crowded. I assume that before the internet really took off in the 2000's, Rio was still a secret gem.
I hate to cluster this section with chit-chat, but...

In the very beginning of the 90's when there was a high inflation it was very cheap. Then it became expensive when they introduced the real.

When it comes to the quality and quantity of GP's in Copa, it was much better in the 90's. When it comes to mongers it's about the same mixture, but fewer nowadays. Rio wasn't a secret gem in the 90's.

JohnnyBraz
05-10-09, 00:17
I hate to cluster this ection with chit-chat, but...

In the very beginning of the 90's when there was a high inflation it was very cheap. Then it became expensive when they introduced the real.

When it comes to the quality and quantity of GP's in Copa, it was much better in the 90's. When it comes to mongers it's about the same mixture, but fewer nowadays. Rio wasn't a secret gem in the 90's.The first time I went to Rio was carnival 2000. Everything was alot cheaper. Garotas were pricing 150 to 250r for tln. GFE. I had a big gap where I didn't go till 2008 febuary. I have had 4 trips since then with a total off around 4 months in time. It seems that since hard currencey became more in demand due to the global financial crises everything has gone up about 20% including the garotas prices. Even just after carnival 2008, the best garotas in help would accept 300r, nice ones would accept 200r. But now the best won't budge under 400r, nice ones won't budge under 300r. Even though there are 30 % less tourists in Rio, the garotas seem to think that they can make it up by putting there prices up. The quality back in 2000 was alot better, maily due to nowadays alot off the top notch garotas go and live in europe/us etc. They eaither get married to someone with money or go there and work as *****s and make lots of money. The few top notch ones that are left are there due to family, kids etc. Meia pataca gets worse and worse every trip. The women get fatter and more ugly, but as long as mongers are paying these favela rats top dollar, more and more will come. Nowadays I only go to help to get drunk and have a bit off fun, I rarley take a women from there. The termas are for me. And by the time I go to help I would have had sex 4 or 5 times that day, even with vitiman v and alot off drink it still dosent bother me. Brazilians have a third world mentality, all they want to do is rip gringos off. ***** beach out the front off othon palace. Brazilians pay 3 reals for a chair. 2. 50r for beer etc. Gringos pay 10r for a chair, 5r for a beer. I have my spots on the beach where I go and never get ripped off. I pay 5r for a big chair. 2. 50r for a beer. All off the beach front restraunts are a rip off, there are loads off nice restraunts at half the price off the beach front ones with better food. Just look where upper middle class locals eat. When it comes to renting apartments. If an apartment is 200r per night. You should be able to get it for 3000r for a month. So if you are renting more than 15 nights. Go for a monthly rate. You will have a limit on electricity which if you pass it you will have to pay from there. When comodities return to a high level, the us dollar becomes around 1. 70 to the real, the euro becomes 2. 20 to the real, it will be interesting to see how it affects sex tourism in Rio.

Brazilman
05-10-09, 05:34
What was the currency before the real?

I would love to have gone in the 80's. If I only knew about that place when I was 18 to 25. Hell, even when I was 15! Could you imagine being a teenager back then and knowing about Rio. You could work after school and save up to go every summer for a month or 2.

Abzsafado
05-10-09, 09:22
But now the best won't budge under 400r, nice ones won't budge under 300r.

I agree that the economic mindset in Brasil is ridiculous, "we aren't selling so much so we will put the price up", but there may be other factors at play here.I don't intend to insult you or burst your bubble Johnny but have you ever considered that when a girl quotes a ridiculously high price and refuses to budge it might be a sign that she is not interested in you. They are GDP's but they can choose who they don't want and rather than insult a monger they often quote a price that is the minimum they will accept from you. Would you give any of those girls that you had in 2000 R$200 for a session now? Time fades us all, older men pay more, older women earn less. In 2003 I was paying R$100 (20 of Her Majesties Pounds at that time) for a two hour session with some of Brasils finest girls in Barbarellas. I don't get that service now and I wouldn't give those same girls R$100 for a week now.
The older a man gets the further he had to walk to school when he was a boy, nostalgia is great!
But this is a photo gallery so to keep it real here is an old picture from a few years back, R$50 for two of us all night in Macae, in 2003 when there were very briefly R$6 to the pound.

JohnnyBraz
05-10-09, 09:44
I agree that the economic mindset in Brasil is ridiculous, "we aren't selling so much so we will put the price up", but there may be other factors at play here.I don't intend to insult you or burst your bubble Johnny but have you ever considered that when a girl quotes a ridiculously high price and refuses to budge it might be a sign that she is not interested in you. They are GDP's but they can choose who they don't want and rather than insult a monger they often quote a price that is the minimum they will accept from you. Would you give any of those girls that you had in 2000 R$200 for a session now? Time fades us all, older men pay more, older women earn less. In 2003 I was paying R$100 (20 of Her Majesties Pounds at that time) for a two hour session with some of Brasils finest girls in Barbarellas. I don't get that service now and I wouldn't give those same girls R$100 for a week now.
The older a man gets the further he had to walk to school when he was a boy, nostalgia is great!

But this is a photo gallery so to keep it real here is an old picture from a few years back, R$50 for two of us all night in Macae, in 2003 when there were very briefly R$6 to the pound.Well as I say I only go for the best in help (about 5% off the women) I spent the whole month off April in Rio, didn't take a women from help. I have a few gdp's (semi pro) from copa that I spend nites with and decide what I want to give them, or take them to Rio sul. As for getting older I am in my early thirties. So still plenty off mongering years left. Termas are the best option in Rio. I would rather spend 1500r on a few sessions in centrus, than 400r on a help *****. By the way your british pound has took a hammering. And looks like getting worse. It will be interesting to see how the low season is this year, I'll be there in August for 6 to 8 weeks. Hopefully even less tourists.

Black Snake
05-10-09, 18:59
I agree that the economic mindset in Brasil is ridiculous, "we aren't selling so much so we will put the price up", but there may be other factors at play here.I don't intend to insult you or burst your bubble Johnny but have you ever considered that when a girl quotes a ridiculously high price and refuses to budge it might be a sign that she is not interested in you.You're right Abzsafado sometimes the girl just don't like or is not attracted to the guy this is also causes a high quote my wingman was quoted R1000. 00 once from a HELP GDP. LMAO It was very obvious to me she was not interested in my wingman but he kept trying and trying to negotiate until she final said NO! This is a photo section and I have never added so I hope this works but this is a GDP from HELP she is a funny girl she said she was married to a guy in France.

Black Snake
05-12-09, 01:25
Do you think a favelia ***** with a fourth grade education is capabple of understanding supply & demand mircoeconomics? They may not understand economics in Academia terms but they know many gringos are willing to pay up to R400 for their product. They also understand R400 is the ceiling that many gringos will pay for their product. She supply the product she makes and makes a demand for R400 and because gringos have paid 400 for a similar product the market now bears R400.

We also know if all things remain equal, the higher the price of a good, the less people will demand that good. In other words, the higher the price, the lower the demanded for that product. One problem all things are not equal historty tells us when cotton and corn will not sell pussy would sell.

I can't wait to get back so I can try the Trickle Clit Down Theory LOL

JohnnyBraz
05-12-09, 08:07
They may not understand economics in Academia terms but they know many gringos are willing to pay up to R400 for their product. They also understand R400 is the ceiling that many gringos will pay for their product. She supply the product she makes and makes a demand for R400 and because gringos have paid 400 for a similar product the market now bears R400.

We also know if all things remain equal, the higher the price of a good, the less people will demand that good. In other words, the higher the price, the lower the demanded for that product. One problem all things are not equal historty tells us when cotton and corn will not sell pussy would sell.

I can't wait to get back so I can try the Trickle Clit Down Theory LOLThe girl in the photo is rita, just curious what did you pay for her, she tried that 400r shit with me, got her for 200r 3 pops.

Black Snake
05-13-09, 14:08
The girl in the photo is rita, just curious what did you pay for her, she tried that 400r shit with me, got her for 200r 3 pops.I would pay different prices on different trips sometimes R150, sometimes R200 at the most R250 and some freebies. I the like GFE so I keep her with me up to 7 days and with in those days I would always get some freebies.

Carrib
05-20-09, 01:08
Just returned from five days of fun and debauchery...report to follow..but here is a taste..I have to resize some more pics...hassle

Carrib
05-20-09, 03:29
Jack from Scortshow..

Actually this was a bait and switch from Scortshow/Karla models..but a good one..this is one girl who actually looked wayyyyyyyyyy better without her clothes. She was cute but that bunda was packed and hidden in those jeans..

Member #4156
05-20-09, 05:09
jack from scortshow..

actually this was a bait and switch from scortshow/karla models..but a good one..this is one girl who actually looked wayyyyyyyyyy better without her clothes. she was cute but that bunda was packed and hidden in those jeans..

wow! that body...i'm speechless.

her scort photos don't look like she has a phatty. nice!!

Fashion
05-20-09, 10:18
Jack from Scortshow.

Actually this was a bait and switch from Scortshow/Karla models. But a good one. This is one girl who actually looked wayyyyyyyyyy better without her clothes. She was cute but that bunda was packed and hidden in those jeans.Nice bunda's, man!

Good job!

Let see the report.

RonnyRon
05-20-09, 20:27
Just returned from five days of fun and debauchery...report to follow..but here is a taste..I have to resize some more pics...hassle

Glad to see you back posting. Outstanding!

RR

Hughdad
05-20-09, 21:57
Jack from Scortshow..

Actually this was a bait and switch from Scortshow/Karla models..but a good one..this is one girl who actually looked wayyyyyyyyyy better without her clothes. She was cute but that bunda was packed and hidden in those jeans..Very nice! I actually noticed her photos on their website and was definitely planning on meeting with her during my trip in the next few weeks. Was she into kissing / GFE? I also have my eye on Mary and Olivia (2 mulatas) on their site. Did you see their GDP book? Looks like their quality is really terrific. I used their sister company, Karla Models, before and was really pleased.

Did you have Jack come to you in your apartment or hotel? I heard they like to use a motel in Flamengo?

Thanks for the photos - I'll be posting some in a few weeks.

Fashion
05-21-09, 00:36
helpee girl.

Acenva
05-21-09, 03:26
Jack from Scortshow..

Actually this was a bait and switch from Scortshow/Karla models..but a good one..this is one girl who actually looked wayyyyyyyyyy better without her clothes. She was cute but that bunda was packed and hidden in those jeans..

I thought they were from Karla's/scort.. Very nice... I will call next month... She can work that bunda... I can't wait..

Acenva
05-21-09, 03:40
I would pay different prices on different trips sometimes R150, sometimes R200 at the most R250 and some freebies. I the like GFE so I keep her with me up to 7 days and with in those days I would always get some freebies.

Black Snake you bring back good thoughts about Rita. I meet her back in 07 and we connected which gave me a whole lot of freebiees, a place to stay (her apartment) for my birthday multiple gifts. I still keep in touch and see her when I come down for every now and then. I usually give a gift for her time.

This being the photo section here is some old photos.

Bizzie
05-22-09, 04:16
helpee girl.
nice pics.beautiful buceta.
just curious about the face since i was at help several time slast year.

JohnnyBraz
05-22-09, 08:45
helpee girl.she looks like a girl called patricia. lives in barra da tijua. goes to help weekends.

Koolkid
05-23-09, 22:06
Walked to Ipanema today, very impressed, lovely atmosphere on the beach. Then went back to copa in front of Athlon, lots GDP turned up as there was
a sudden burst of new arrivals from the US.

This is a pic of some of the girls chatting an looking over at the new arrivals. The girls bunda on the right is alot bigger than it looks right here. I wanted to get her number but I've been with the really dark girl on the left, so not sure what do do about it.

Buscemi
05-23-09, 22:56
There is plenty of action in front of Caesar Park in Posto 9, it's just not in your face like the worn out GDP's in front of Rio Othon, glad you got to at least admire the Ipanema Garota's. It's a whole different scene to watch, it's nuts on Sunday by 2pm.

Try down toward's Leme even a few meters past Othon has available talent, you get a lot of shy semi-pros on the weekend, and you might find a L'uomo or Monte Carlo GDP working on her tan lines in Leme.

The farther you go away from Othon, the better looking they get!

The GDP's on that stretch of beach have the highest mileage in all of Copacabana!

Walked to Ipanema today, very impressed, lovely atmosphere on the beach.

Mr Enternational
05-24-09, 00:15
I wanted to get her number but I've been with the really dark girl on the left, so not sure what do do about it.
AND? Just go up to her and tell her you want to fuck her. She's a Rio GDP man!

Cho 637
05-24-09, 01:08
Jack from Scortshow..

Carrib,

Excellente!

Carrib
05-25-09, 22:48
Thank Cho and everyone else...

Here is one example of KM/Scortshow talent and the difference of the photoshop vs the real deal-to be fair this was early in the morning in Rio terms--9:30 AM, I woke up hearing wingman pounding away at his free terma piece..whats a monger to do? call Scortshow!

Sandy is actually Jack's cousin and is somewhat cute, but came with no make up and just woke up...see for yourself. No anal 120 reals plus taxi.she was okay and a natural cool girl. We spoke a bit, and she tells me her fam has no idea she works at Scort and they are strict evangelists. She recommended jameilly a blonde who is real cute and completa..

Chris H
05-26-09, 02:24

Here is one example of KM/Scortshow talent and the difference of the photoshop vs the real deal-to be fair this was early in the morning in Rio terms--9:30 AM, I woke up hearing wingman pounding away at his free terma piece..whats a monger to do? call Scortshow!

Sandy is actually Jack's cousin and is somewhat cute, but came with no make up and just woke up...see for yourself. No anal 120 reals plus taxi.she was okay and a natural cool girl. We spoke a bit, and she tells me her fam has no idea she works at Scort and they are strict evangelists. She recommended jameilly a blonde who is real cute and completa..

WOW.. you are right, the real thing looks very different from the pics...whats up with those saggy titties????

Albert Punter
05-26-09, 02:36
She was so cute and eager to please.
I love japanese girls wherever they are born.

Hitmanm3
05-26-09, 19:07

Sandy is actually Jack's cousin and is somewhat cute, but came with no make up and just woke up...see for yourself. No anal 120 reals plus taxi.she was okay and a natural cool girl. We spoke a bit, and she tells me her fam has no idea she works at Scort and they are strict evangelists. She recommended jameilly a blonde who is real cute and completa..Gravity has not been to good to her peito. Tits in other words, and her profile says that she is completa so that alone would had upset me if she said no to the bunda ride, like she did to you or did you decide to say no to the bundia. But she is not bad to look at with or without make-up.I have a question. If you do not like the switch thing, can you send them back or in other words, what is the protocol so that I know the gentle way to turn a girl down without Any drama? Because no matter what I hate to hurt a ladies feelings.

Thanx guys

Mangera
05-27-09, 21:47
I banged Sandy last year, in June. She is cute, but service was nothing to write home about. She showed up with the beginning of what looked like a cold. SHe has been working for this agency for at least a year now.

I think she definitely looks cuter than Jack. But maybe Jack provides better service.

Oakwood99
05-28-09, 01:11
Gravity has not been to good to her peito. Tits in other words, and her profile says that she is completa so that alone would had upset me if she said no to the bunda ride, like she did to you or did you decide to say no to the bundia. But she is not bad to look at with or without make-up.I have a question. If you do not like the switch thing, can you send them back or in other words, what is the protocol so that I know the gentle way to turn a girl down without Any drama? Because no matter what I hate to hurt a ladies feelings.

Thanx guys

Hitmanm,

If an agency sends you someone different and you are not pleased with the switch send her back. I normally give her taxi fare, no more than 20r.

Albert Punter
05-28-09, 03:52
Whenever girl sent to you is not the one you saw in the pics and your don't like her, send her back without mercy. No taxi money needed either.
Don't forget they are trying to rip you off.

If you do not like the switch thing, can you send them back or in other words, what is the protocol so that I know the gentle way to turn a girl down without Any drama? Because no matter what I hate to hurt a ladies feelings.

Thanx guys

Buscemi
05-28-09, 05:02
I have used KM/Scortshow about a dozen times and only had to send a dog back once. I was able to get a stunning replacement and they did not charge me for the taxi the second round. I was a sport and paid for the dog's taxi, I think they have a driver BTW that just runs the garotas back and forth from Flamengo to Copa.

MrLowDown
06-02-09, 19:30
Someone on the Rio thread asked for a Photo of the famous Ingrid of Luomo. Well here ya go. She's the girl with the beige top on the far right. Some of you might recognize the other girls also.

Acenva
06-02-09, 21:25
I have used KM/Scortshow about a dozen times and only had to send a dog back once. I was able to get a stunning replacement and they did not charge me for the taxi the second round. I was a sport and paid for the dog's taxi, I think they have a driver BTW that just runs the garotas back and forth from Flamengo to Copa.

I have followed some of the girls right off the metro and some ride back in the cab. If they have a driver he must drop them off and sometimes picks them up. In March I had one of the girls to come over with no ID so my doorman would not let them up. We walked to the Love Motel where we did our deed and had 2 hr of time together.. Sorry no pictures because I had left the camera in the Apartment. I did take one on my phone.. I will try to find the picture later.

JohnnyBraz
06-02-09, 23:46
In March I had one of the girls to come over with no ID so my doorman would not let them up. We walked to the Love Motel where we did our deed and had 2 hr of time together.. Sorry no pictures because I had left the camera in the Apartment. I did take one on my phone.. I will try to find the picture later.I take it you were staying in an hotel, I have never had doorman ask garotas for id in apartments..

John Gault
06-03-09, 05:05
Someone on the Rio thread asked for a Photo of the famous Ingrid of Luomo. Well here ya go. She's the girl with the beige top on the far right. Some of you might recognize the other girls also.
Having never been to Brazil, I must ask are the girls in this photo a average sample of the woman over there or are they top notch?
BTW they look pretty good to me.

Bizzie
06-03-09, 05:11
I never saw her at Luomo, but did see her at Help!

Bizzie
06-03-09, 05:12
Having never been to Brazil, I must ask are the girls in this photo a average sample of the woman over there or are they top notch?
There are more experienced members who can answer this better, but from my experience, this is what you'd call an average crop!

Lancer520
06-03-09, 06:28
Definitely average. I've seen a lot better then this, and a lot worse. Rio has some absolute stunners. All depends on your type...

Jan 156
06-03-09, 15:25
I concur. Average. Bear in mind there are thousands of available gdps in Brasil, even in Rio, so the answer may be a bit meaningless depending where you go and what microcosm of female pulchritude you encounter. There's plenty of top notch and plenty of dogs and trillions of in-betweeners. Checking out a few photos or trying to follow up specific women is like trying to locate the best cup of coffee in Los Angeles based on the colour and then spending all week getting stuck in traffic jams to find it. The best way to experience Rio women is to come to Rio. The best way to research Rio (and get the best out of it) is to research practicalities. i.e. orientation, language (scraps even), safety (so you can relax), local etiquette, how to get about (it's a big city). The size of the challenge can not be underestimated. It's safe to say you can worry about your dick when you arrive!

The first time I came to Rio it was like being hit over the head. In that dazed state even, there were fortunately enough gorgeous women to exceed expectations and blow my mind.

Chances are, you will be just as lucky.

Prosal
06-03-09, 15:29
Definitely average. I've seen a lot better then this, and a lot worse. Rio has some absolute stunners. All depends on your type...
Don't expect the best looking girls being involved in prostitution though. Be sure they really don't need it.

Sex-hungry foreign mongers have MUCH more chances in Rio to fUck ugly cum-bucket faveladas who probably had more than a few thousands filthy mongers blow loads of putrid splooge in their loose and gaping pie holes than your typical white skinned hot and fresh genuine Zona Sul patricinha.

Jan 156
06-03-09, 16:02
Don't expect the best looking girls being involved in prostitution though.
Well at least not all of them, or even most of them. Still enough to go round though :) Seeing as this is a photo thread shall I say the usual and encourage us to get back on track? Best and worsts even . . . Sometimes hair, make-up, posture and clothes could be improved on . . . Upscale terma girls, even Ingrid, tend to be well turned out. But hardly a patch on Rio Sul Shopping for instance.

Some nice girls . . .

Prosal
06-03-09, 16:12
Seeing as this is a photo thread shall I say the usual and encourage us to get back on track?
You're right.

I was just pointing to "naive" mongers that normal girls aren't desperate anymore in Brasil. They don't need no more to sell their ass to escape economic doom. Economy in Brasil has improved dramatically since the 90's and prostitution isn't an interesting option anymore. Except for the most desperate faveladas and the laziest money-hungry bItches with no self-respect.

This being just a parenthesis. Sorry for chiming in.

FoxesHunter
06-06-09, 11:13
You're right.
I was just pointing to "naive" mongers that normal girls aren't desperate anymore in Brasil. They don't need no more to sell their ass to escape economic doom. Economy in Brasil has improved dramatically since the 90's and prostitution isn't an interesting option anymore. Except for the most desperate faveladas and the laziest money-hungry bItches with no self-respect.
This being just a parenthesis. Sorry for chiming in.

Yes, you are right but there are many many girls that cannot spend all of their money for their fun and when they meet a gringo with much money ....... they could have a good time together him, much more fun. ;)

Dollars
06-06-09, 16:58
Someone on the Rio thread asked for a Photo of the famous Ingrid of Luomo. Well here ya go. She's the girl with the beige top on the far right. Some of you might recognize the other girls also.Curious, where did you take this pic? At a club, bar or whiskeria?

Thanks

Mr Enternational
06-06-09, 20:26
Does anybody know this girl? One of my friends said she is from her hometown. Her aunt's friend's daughter. She has a boyfriend and all back home. She told her folks she was going to Rio to study and that she lives close to the beach. I guess she is taking a course in hoeing. My friend said she called her to have lunch. She said she couldn't go out at night because she had to study at nights. Yeah....study those dicks in her mouth!

F@ says (2:39 PM):
nossa tem uma amiga minha de Belo Horizonte morando em copacabana tem 3 meses. ela colocou fotos no facebook. olha onde ela estava
mrenternational says (2:39 PM):
onde? rs. meia pataca?
F@ (2:42 PM):
a mãe dela falou com minha tia que ela esta fazendo curso aqui. para eu ligar para sair com ela que ela mora perto da praia! qual o curso que acha que ela faz no Rio?
mrenternational says (2:48 PM):
curso de sexo
F@ says (2:50 PM):
nossa olha que homens. devem ser amigos do curso!!
mrenternational says (2:50 PM):
rs. sabe onde tirou a foto?
não. deve ser no Rio
mrenternational says (2:51 PM):
na help. sua amiga e garota de programma. rs
F@ says (2:54 PM):
ela é amiga da minha prima. não somos amigas. minha tia é amiga da mãe dela. nossa ela me ligou um dia para almoçar
mrenternational says (2:55 PM):
a meia pataca? rs.
F@ says (2:55 PM):
não! disse que estuda a noite. almoçar fica mais facil para sair. nossa imagina se a mãe dela sabe. ela tem namorado em Belo Horizonte
mrenternational says (3:03 PM):
ou acha que ela tem dinheiro da escola pra beber champagne ?
F@ says (3:04 PM):
sera que os homens que pagaram?
mrenternational says (3:04 PM):
o que vc acha?
F@ says (3:05 PM):
voce pagaria champagne para mulher dentro da Help só para conversar e beber?
mrenternational says (3:05 PM):
porra. nem pago champagne pra eu mesmo. ta falando louco
F@ says (3:07 PM):
nossa homens otarios. burros

Member #4156
06-06-09, 20:44
Mr. E,

Though I've I've never recalled seeing that girl in my life, I must admit, I did get a good laugh out of that.

Hitmanm3
06-06-09, 22:02
Mr. E,

Though I've I've never recalled seeing that girl in my life, I must admit, I did get a good laugh out of that.That was some funny sh**. A good friend turned me on to this site and he once told me that 90% of GDP do not tell their families about what they do in Rio. Is that true? He told me that he once was in Dorado in Minas Gerais and ran into at least 20 girls in the mall that he had been with in Rio and they either wink at him so that he would not say Hello, to them or they would totally ignore him. His understanding is what happens in Rio stays in Rio. I would do the same.

Acenva
06-07-09, 01:32
I must admit your friend is in Rio getting her degree.

In oral studies class she was at the head of the class. Always wanting to receive extra credit by taking dictation.

In anatomy she always wanted to be taken up the rear.

In physical Ed she was bouncing around taking shot after shot.

I would say she is doing well with calculus counting all the r$ she takes home from Help.

We always ask her to show some of the new students around Rio because it is very dangerous out there.. Too many foreigners looking for a lay...
But the class she excelled the most in was sex education..

The above was just a joke but I am sure there are plenty girls telling their family, husbands, and boyfriends that they are in Rio to go to school. What university do you ask There are about 5 to 10 top notch ones in Rio. You have the university of Quatro pro Quatro, U of H (most guys favorite) U of M, Uof L and some Junior colleges such as BA85 then you have the girls who just want to party with as much as they can and go to the large institution call the University of V aka Vila Mimosa. A lot of fine girls get there start there then graduate on to other things. Let me not forget the private colleges such as Rio branco #3320 and others in that building. There are so many colleges for these girls to go to, to learn the skills that we require. Some take private lessons..

I just wanted to put out there something in response to E post from a friend. No pussy is free, it all costs, but remember when you lay down with your wife or significant other she had to learn those same skills and she was not a virgin when you met her...

Just my 2 cents

Jamaicanceo
06-07-09, 19:05
I must admit your friend is in Rio getting her degree.

In oral studies class she was at the head of the class. Always wanting to receive extra credit by taking dictation.

In anatomy she always wanted to be taken up the rear.

In physical Ed she was bouncing around taking shot after shot.

I would say she is doing well with calculus counting all the r$ she takes home from Help.

We always ask her to show some of the new students around Rio because it is very dangerous out there.. Too many foreigners looking for a lay...
But the class she excelled the most in was sex education..

The above was just a joke but I am sure there are plenty girls telling their family, husbands, and boyfriends that they are in Rio to go to school. What university do you ask There are about 5 to 10 top notch ones in Rio. You have the university of Quatro pro Quatro, U of H (most guys favorite) U of M, Uof L and some Junior colleges such as BA85 then you have the girls who just want to party with as much as they can and go to the large institution call the University of V aka Vila Mimosa. A lot of fine girls get there start there then graduate on to other things. Let me not forget the private colleges such as Rio branco #3320 and others in that building. There are so many colleges for these girls to go to, to learn the skills that we require. Some take private lessons..

I just wanted to put out there something in response to E post from a friend. No pussy is free, it all costs, but remember when you lay down with your wife or significant other she had to learn those same skills and she was not a virgin when you met her...

Just my 2 centsI agree Ace.

Koolkid
06-08-09, 11:42
250 for 2 hours, taxi included, all holes, cim, greata performer

Beach Star
06-08-09, 22:21
[QUOTE=Hitmanm3]That was some funny sh**. A good friend turned me on to this site and he once told me that 90% of GDP do not tell their families about what they do in Rio. Is that true? He told me that he once was in Dorado in Minas Gerais and ran into at least 20 girls in the mall that he had been with in Rio and they either wink at him so that he would not say Hello, to them or they would totally ignore him. His understanding is what happens in Rio stays in Rio. I would do the same.[/QUOTE

Read this again dude! Truth has disappeared through the credibility gap! At least 20 girls.....come on!

Hitmanm3
06-09-09, 00:07
That was some funny sh**. A good friend turned me on to this site and he once told me that 90% of GDP do not tell their families about what they do in Rio. Is that true? He told me that he once was in Dorado in Minas Gerais and ran into at least 20 girls in the mall that he had been with in Rio and they either wink at him so that he would not say Hello, to them or they would totally ignore him. His understanding is what happens in Rio stays in Rio. I would do the same.Read this again dude! Truth has disappeared through the credibility gap! At least 20 girls.....come on!He was exaggerating of course dude.

Surfs up

Koolkid
06-10-09, 04:31
Picked her up at MP, 150 reals for 2 hours, 3 pops CIM everytime, multiple positions. This was on my last day and she wore me out.

Simpleminded
06-10-09, 20:11
Does anybody know this girl? One of my friends said she is from her hometown. Her aunt's friend's daughter. She has a boyfriend and all back home. She told her folks she was going to Rio to study and that she lives close to the beach. I guess she is taking a course in hoeing. My friend said she called her to have lunch. She said she couldn't go out at night because she had to study at nights. Yeah....study those dicks in her mouth!

F@ says (2:39 PM):
nossa tem uma amiga minha de Belo Horizonte morando em copacabana tem 3 meses. ela colocou fotos no facebook. olha onde ela estava
mrenternational says (2:39 PM):
onde? rs. meia pataca?
F@ (2:42 PM):
a mãe dela falou com minha tia que ela esta fazendo curso aqui. para eu ligar para sair com ela que ela mora perto da praia! qual o curso que acha que ela faz no Rio?
mrenternational says (2:48 PM):
curso de sexo
nossa olha que homens. devem ser amigos do curso!!
mrenternational says (2:50 PM):
rs. sabe onde tirou a foto?
não. deve ser no Rio
mrenternational says (2:51 PM):
na help. sua amiga e garota de programma. rs
F@ says (2:54 PM):
ela é amiga da minha prima. não somos amigas. minha tia é amiga da mãe dela. nossa ela me ligou um dia para almoçar
mrenternational says (2:55 PM):
a meia pataca? rs.
F@ says (2:55 PM):
não! disse que estuda a noite. almoçar fica mais facil para sair. nossa imagina se a mãe dela sabe. ela tem namorado em Belo Horizonte
mrenternational says (3:03 PM):
ou acha que ela tem dinheiro da escola pra beber champagne ?
F@ says (3:04 PM):
sera que os homens que pagaram?
mrenternational says (3:04 PM):
o que vc acha?
F@ says (3:05 PM):
voce pagaria champagne para mulher dentro da Help só para conversar e beber?
mrenternational says (3:05 PM):
porra. nem pago champagne pra eu mesmo. ta falando louco
F@ says (3:07 PM):
nossa homens otarios. burrosThe girl is Kelly. She works at solarium and told me that she is 29. I know her because of her roommate Suzy who works at Luomo. She seems like a nice girl and does not look like she is 29.

Xman K3
06-12-09, 02:53
I have notice that the pics from Brazil are slowing down so I will try to jump start it in here I got a couple LOL peace

Pipe Layer99
06-13-09, 00:03
A few girls from Fortaleza.

1st one is a sweet ass 19yo from Belissima R$90 for an hour. Look at that sweet ass bunda. She was camera shy.

2nd one - was R$130 TLN from Zipi bar - another sweet and sexy young lady.
Very pretty smile, eager to please, and natural breasts. She wanted a repeat, but I only have 2 or 3 days left and could not spend more time with her. Variety is better on such a short trip.

Pipe Layer99
06-13-09, 00:10
This one was from Mambo - R$100 a three holer with CIM - what a great girl! Sexy body, very energetic, and took every position with enthusiasm. Oh, and she loved the vibrator. Great fun pounding her in one hole with the vib in the other.

Xman K3
06-13-09, 03:55
How about a pic that everybody knows and loves lol.

Xman K3
06-13-09, 04:18
My buddy val took me out to the favela that he lives in called pavuna and we went to a little joint out there I snatch this one out of there for 100 real all night does everything well worth it LOL

Jamaicanceo
06-13-09, 07:12
I have notice that the pics from Brazil are slowing down so I will try to jump start it in here I got a couple LOL peaceThese are the photos I'm referring to.

File Name: brazil 2009 036 copy.jpg
Number of Views: 900
Posted on: 06-11-09
Posted in: Brazil
Posted by: Xman K3
View Thread View Report

File Name: brazil 2009 038 copy.jpg
Number of Views: 876
Posted on: 06-11-09
Posted in: Brazil
Posted by: Xman K3
View Thread View Report

Madd Love
06-13-09, 19:01
My buddy val took me out to the favela that he lives in called pavuna and we went to a little joint out there I snatch this one out of there for 100 real all night does everything well worth it LOL

You are right about the price. I met a girl also from the favela that charge me R100 all night. These girls don't know the Copa prices

Amerioca
06-14-09, 06:57
Yes. She works at Luomo's....well, that is where I last saw her. Had a great session with her. The best head ever!

Pipe Layer99
06-14-09, 11:13
Bad Ass Babe in RdJ

Holla Back

Pipe Layer99
06-14-09, 11:20
Is this a smokin babe or what ......

Oakwood99
06-14-09, 16:09
Is this a smokin babe or what ......

Without a doubt... Fortaleza?

Brugal8
06-14-09, 16:24
Bad Ass Babe in RdJ

Holla Back

Great looking girl pipe.

Where did you find this girl at.?

Pipe Layer99
06-15-09, 02:24
Great smile (sorry no face, you have to trust me on this one),
GFE, BBBJ (makes you want to stay forever), sweet wet pussy, long legs, great tits, an all around nice girl.

Pipe Layer99
06-16-09, 06:39
great girls

Pipe Layer99
06-16-09, 06:40
Solarium babe - great head and superb performance! I had to push her off before I blew in her mouth. BBBJ, multi-pos, and great ass work ...........

Pipe Layer99
06-16-09, 06:43
This wa a take out from Karla Models about 2 years ago. camers shy, but great in the sack. The Bj was damn good. Rounds 2 even better.

Pipe Layer99
06-16-09, 06:50
Sometimes you just get lucky: Here is Ticianne from KM.
1st two are from the book. Next 4 are in person.
In person was better than the pics.

Pipe Layer99
06-16-09, 06:52
from Karla models: Jack and Julianna from the book

Balluba
06-16-09, 17:03
Great smile (sorry no face, you have to trust me on this one),
GFE, BBBJ (makes you want to stay forever), sweet wet pussy, long legs, great tits, an all around nice girl.
Awww that ass... :-)

Koolkid
06-20-09, 12:21
Picked her up at Balcony, 150 reals for 2.5 hours. She was the only chick that night that didn't seem to be on wired out on drugs! What is it with that place? Didn't speak any english but made up for it with her sexual skills. Took it in the ass straight from the get go and is a definate 10 on BJ with CIM. This chick knows how to use her toungue.

Torgoch
06-20-09, 20:33
Picked her up at Balcony, 150 reals for 2.5 hours. She was the only chick that night that didn't seem to be on wired out on drugs! What is it with that place? Didn't speak any english but made up for it with her sexual skills. Took it in the ass straight from the get go and is a definate 10 on BJ with CIM. This chick knows how to use her toungue.Koolkid,

Thanks for posting the photos .. I'm in Rio in a week's tme for 2.5 weeks R&R and I hope she is still hanging round the Balcony!

Cho 637
06-21-09, 03:09
Picked her up at Balcony, 150 reals for 2.5 hours. She was the only chick that night that didn't seem to be on wired out on drugs! What is it with that place? Didn't speak any english but made up for it with her sexual skills. Took it in the ass straight from the get go and is a definate 10 on BJ with CIM. This chick knows how to use her toungue.

Nice bunda!

Juan Lo
06-21-09, 03:35
Koolkid,

I Hope you Baptized that ass. Damn she is frekin hot.

Carlos Primeros
06-21-09, 08:09
A couple of weeks ago I picked a girl up at MP.

We got to the hotel and she took a shower after me. It took her quite long and I checked here up. She was standing under the shower and smoking a joint blowing the fumes into the shower-vent.

I just kicked here out. It is unbelievable how many girls on Copa are on drugs!

Caveat!

Carlos

Nor Viking
06-23-09, 21:59
I did go there early this afternoon and in the beginning it was not to many gorls but after 3 PM they came in for work.

I did spot a girl named Ruby, she did a preformance on the poole twice and the last time she even did trow away her bra.

A very nice dance that did catch my attention to a well shaped figure.

Paid 20R for 20 min and then I gave her 5R in tips for the good dance. Later I asked for some pictures and when she said ok and I gave her a little for that as well. Very nice girl but I should have been fluent in portugeese of course, the communication is limited. On the other hand we did not meet for to discuss the global heating.

Sunset Strip
07-01-09, 04:43
I did go there early this afternoon and in the beginning it was not to many gorls but after 3 PM they came in for work.

I did spot a girl named Ruby, she did a preformance on the poole twice and the last time she even did trow away her bra.

A very nice dance that did catch my attention to a well shaped figure.

Paid 20R for 20 min and then I gave her 5R in tips for the good dance. Later I asked for some pictures and when she said ok and I gave her a little for that as well. Very nice girl but I should have been fluent in portugeese of course, the communication is limited. On the other hand we did not meet for to discuss the global heating.
I was there, too. I am sure I got there by 12noon. What floor was Ruby on? Looks like 3.

I am normally on 4 with kelli, bruna. I also like that mulatta who works the "register" (keeps the tally). She used to sell that big a** on floor one last year.

TJ

Joe Shmoe
07-04-09, 04:14
I have notice that the pics from Brazil are slowing down so I will try to jump start it in here I got a couple LOL peaceWow where'd you meet this girl? lovin the thickness.

The nice thing about every man is different kind of taste....here is a pics of a thick chick that I roll down to Brazil for.....Very nice!

David68
07-04-09, 08:28
How could you possibly be bragging about having sex with this woman and even pay for it? Don't you have any standards? Just by looking at her I would be afraid of ten different diseases she could transmit, just by looking at me. Let alone fucking her. No one who fucks a woman like her should call himself cool kid.

Just look around Rio is full of pretty girls, why do you deliberately pick an ugly and obviously slutty one? Are you that hard up?Boy are you ever gonna get flamed!!

Koolkid
07-04-09, 12:31
How could you possibly be bragging about having sex with this woman and even pay for it? Don't you have any standards? Just by looking at her I would be afraid of ten different diseases she could transmit, just by looking at me. Let alone fucking her. No one who fucks a woman like her should call himself cool kid.

Just look around Rio is full of pretty girls, why do you deliberately pick an ugly and obviously slutty one? Are you that hard up?

LMAO......I wonder who this new member is....funkin hell lol

Jan 156
07-04-09, 15:41
LMAO......I wonder who this new member is....funkin hell lol
It is rather amusing. There's people who join the forum sometimes who aren't mongers. They come out with pathetic attacks on women as if they've just been released from some born again religious mental institution. Perhaps the aim is to make us all realise we should be banging a nice home grown girlie once a month with the lights off.

I saw a post in similar style on another section of the forum, where someone, in desperation maybe, posted false reports of his 'meeting' with an escort. It was about a very classy professional lady that several members knew first hand and who did not fit the trailer trash image the idiot had described. He was eventually banned, joined under a different name, and was banned again.

Of course, he could just be a troll who's fed up of the air guitar chat room and wants to wind someone up. As long as he doesn't keep coming in trashing (or worse, posting dangerously misleading stuff) who cares. He will probably sign on as 'EgborInEstonia' next week to pontificate about certain prostitutes there (read, 'most' or 'any') so we subtly realise the errors of our ways. Perhaps we should start a 'masturbation' thread for saddoes who leave stains on tour brochures.

It's quite amusing to think how, if they ever came to Rio, most of these twats would get eaten alive.

p.s. Was that a good enough flame? ;) ;)

Allforrio
07-04-09, 16:07
Just look around Rio is full of pretty girls, why do you deliberately pick an ugly and obviously slutty one? Are you that hard up?Slutty is good

Lonzof
07-04-09, 22:50
Here are a few pics from my most recent trip.

A member from another forum posted a disclaimer prior to posting his pictures so I too will do the same due to previous comments.

Disclaimer: I take quite a lot of bullshit through out the year in order to save extra cash to enjoy myself in Brazil. This means the women I find pleasing are for my satisfaction only. If you don't like my choices, then I suggest you buy yourself a plane ticket and get to Rio. If you can't get to Rio and still don't like them then take a 20 inch dildo and stick deep in your ass several times. If you like my pictures, than by all means reply to this post or send me a PM. Since this is the picture forum, I will now post a few pictures. Enjoy.

This picture is of Darlene who performed in several pornos. I'm not really into porn chicks but I always thought she was rather cute in the videos. One day, prior to hitting 4x4, I decided to try 502. The place had several OK ladies but no real stars. Then I see Darlene and instantly asked her to join me for a drink. Her hair color now is blond compared to black in the videos. She is much shorter than I thought and ass much BIGGER but nice, firm, and round. Being a porn star, she does everything. She also has a very nice personality... very cool lady.

Lonzof

Lonzof
07-04-09, 23:05
Luomos was once my favorite zona sol termas, but over the past 2 years, Monte Carlo has surpassed it. I met this one MC. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for nice round asses. Maybe that's why I LOVE BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonzof

Lonzof
07-04-09, 23:50
I don't recall her name but here she is again.

Lonzof

Lonzof
07-04-09, 23:54
This fake blond is from the termas on Nossa Senhor. I believe most know the address. The apartment is the first one the left that typically has 1-3 gdps.

Lonzof

Viva Copa
07-05-09, 02:07
Great Brasilian soccerplayers visiting Centaurus on July 2; anybody noticed them. I had a great time with this chick. Partly Asian.

Koolkid
07-05-09, 10:02
This fake blond is from the termas on Nossa Senhor. I believe most know the address. The apartment is the first one the left that typically has 1-3 gdps.

Lonzof

Thanks for the photos. I tried to contact you by PM but it says yer inbox is full.

Brugal8
07-05-09, 16:28

A member from another forum posted a disclaimer prior to posting his pictures so I too will do the same due to previous comments.

Disclaimer: I take quite a lot of bullshit through out the year in order to save extra cash to enjoy myself in Brazil. This means the women I find pleasing are for my satisfaction only. If you don't like my choices, then I suggest you buy yourself a plane ticket and get to Rio. If you can't get to Rio and still don't like them then take a 20 inch dildo and stick deep in your ass several times. If you like my pictures, than by all means reply to this post or send me a PM. Since this is the picture forum, I will now post a few pictures. Enjoy.

This picture is of Darlene who performed in several pornos. I'm not really into porn chicks but I always thought she was rather cute in the videos. One day, prior to hitting 4x4, I decided to try 502. The place had several OK ladies but no real stars. Then I see Darlene and instantly asked her to join me for a drink. Her hair color now is blond compared to black in the videos. She is much shorter than I thought and ass much BIGGER but nice, firm, and round. Being a porn star, she does everything. She also has a very nice personality... very cool lady.

Lonzof

Great pics Lonzof could you please resize them so we could get a better look at that ass.

Latin Bootyman
07-05-09, 17:54
Thanks Lonzof;

Big Brazilian Asses Likes Darlene's are alway's appreicated!!!! and in fact if it's not big round and bouncy it ain't right! Please Continue the great work.

Latin

Chief Justice
07-05-09, 18:43

LonzofI love your choices.

Thumbs up from me

Lonzof
07-05-09, 23:44
Great pics Lonzof could you please resize them so we could get a better look at that ass.

Thanks Brugal8. When I get a free moment I will resize and repost.

Lonzof

JohnnyBraz
07-06-09, 02:25

Just look around Rio is full of pretty girls, why do you deliberately pick an ugly and obviously slutty one? Are you that hard up?Slutty women are good.

The more slutty they are the better.

Bdonkadonk
07-07-09, 00:28
I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for nice round asses.
You don't really need to know WHY, all you need to know is THAT you love those big and nice round asses ;-) I also love big and round asses and I say THANK YOU for the great pictures of the Monte Carlo girl. Great bunda! I also liked the pictures of the porn star Darlene. If you are into big asses you should also like the porn star Luana. If you meet her make sure you take some pictures of her and post here!

Sunset Strip
07-07-09, 03:15

Lonzof
I sent you a pm thanking you for the pic yesterday but your mailbox was full.
I will try again.

TJ

Lonzof
07-07-09, 15:53
You don't really need to know WHY, all you need to know is THAT you love those big and nice round asses ;-) I also love big and round asses and I say THANK YOU for the great pictures of the Monte Carlo girl. Great bunda! I also liked the pictures of the porn star Darlene. If you are into big asses you should also like the porn star Luana. If you meet her make sure you take some pictures of her and post here!

Actuallly, my main reason for visiting 502 was to session with Luana! Unfortunately for me, she was not there. Maybe in January since that's my next planned trip.

Also, glad you enjoyed the pictures. This forum is about sharing experiences and providing insight to new and veteran members. I would not have gone to Rio without this site.

I hope to post a few more pictures when the opportunity presents itself.

And TJ,thanks for the post.

Lonzof

Brugal8
07-10-09, 13:55
Actuallly, my main reason for visiting 502 was to session with Luana! Unfortunately for me, she was not there. Maybe in January since that's my next planned trip.

Also, glad you enjoyed the pictures. This forum is about sharing experiences and providing insight to new and veteran members. I would not have gone to Rio without this site.

I hope to post a few more pictures when the opportunity presents itself.

And TJ,thanks for the post.

Lonzof

Lonzof

Luana works at a Termas called Black and White.

The pornstars in 502 are Darlene (as you may well know) and Soraya.

Bdonkadonk
07-11-09, 05:05
this is my first contribution to the photo thread. i've been three times to rio and not been taking a lot of photos, but from the photos i have i like these. bunda is the keyword for me!

both girls are helpee girls. the first girl is someone i saw on my first and second trip, and the second girl is from my last trip. hope you enjoy.

BurnMax2007
07-11-09, 09:54
This is Kelly from Help from early last year. Her face was disappointing when I saw her under the lights back at the apartment, but I liked her ass. Sex was fine except her blow job was not very good. Kelly was trouble, I regretted taking her. I unintentionally ran into her several times afterwards, at the beach and also at Help.

She was very pushy trying to get me to take her again but I had no desire to do so. She would get very jealous at Help, one time she scratched my arm, another time she stomped her high heel into my shoe. A real classy woman. If it were a man, I would have easily solved that problem, but I am uncomfortable dealing with physically aggressive women.

I love Brazil, overall I think the women are amazing. Kelly is not typical, if I had spent more time to get to know her before taking her, I would have realized how obnoxious she was and passed.

BurnMax2007
07-11-09, 11:07
This is Suzanna from the terma Solarium from early last year. She is fairly tall, I would guess 5'8". I would definitely recommend her. She was sexy, uninhibited, and passionate. Lots of kissing and caressing. She was eager to please, did everything I asked finishing with CIM.

Ricker
07-11-09, 16:25
this is my first contribution to the photo thread. i've been three times to rio and not been taking a lot of photos, but from the photos i have i like these. bunda is the keyword for me!

both girls are helpee girls. the first girl is someone i saw on my first and second trip, and the second girl is from my last trip. hope you enjoy.

nice fotos amigo! muito obrigadoooo!!

Buscemi
07-11-09, 18:35
Bunda is the keyword for me!

Now those are some "Key" Bundas!

muito obrigado

Rodeo9112
07-11-09, 19:35

both girls are helpee girls. the first girl is someone i saw on my first and second trip, and the second girl is from my last trip. hope you enjoy.curious as to what you paid at help for these two...if you remember?

rodeo

Bdonkadonk
07-11-09, 21:59
Curious as to what you paid at Help for these two...if you remember?

RodeoI clearly remember what I paid for the girl from last year and it was R$ 150. And that was for two hours, and I was satisfied with the price. For me it meant enough time to have two pops and enough time to recharge in between. I liked that girl, and the bunda, a lot so I met her several nights. She was from another city in Brazil, staying a while in Rio with her sister to make some extra money.

About the other girl I can't remember what I paid. I know I was with her about 1,5 hour and I guess I paid R$ 200-250. A little more money but I was ok with that. I really enjoyed that beautiful bunda!

Thanks Buscemi and Ricker for your reply!

Lazzaro
07-12-09, 20:10
This is Suzanna from the terma Solarium from early last year. She is fairly tall, I would guess 5'8". I would definitely recommend her. She was sexy, uninhibited, and passionate. Lots of kissing and caressing. She was eager to please, did everything I asked finishing with CIM.
Was the bed dirty or what?
see here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118004), here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118005), or here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118006)

Trafukin
07-12-09, 23:51
Where is this termas Black and white located?

Trafukin
07-13-09, 00:03
Lonzof

Luana works at a Termas called Black and White.

The pornstars in 502 are Darlene (as you may well know) and Soraya.Where is termas Black and white located.

BurnMax2007
07-13-09, 00:32
see here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118004), here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118005), or here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118006)It was clean when we began, she got pretty wet during our session, I took the pictures after. I am sure that the staff at Solarium changed the sheets and cleaned the room before the next customer entered.

RonnyRon
07-13-09, 08:04
Suzanna from Solarium is my kind of girl! Very exotic look. Thanks for sharing.

RR

BurnMax2007
07-13-09, 11:39
I thought she was beautiful, sexy, and a lot of fun. Great GFE sex. She had a great smile and attitude, very upbeat, posed very well for the camera. Very eager to please. I highly recommend her.

BurnMax2007
07-13-09, 11:42
I rarely repeat with a girl, but I found her to be very good.

BurnMax2007
07-13-09, 11:47
Carla again from Termas Quatro por Quatro (4 x 4) 3 days later (part 2 of 2).

Phoenix22
07-13-09, 18:00
see here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118004), here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118005), or here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118006)

Who's looking at the linen - great looking girl.

Geofagus
07-14-09, 01:16
Great looking girl!

Urcarioca
07-14-09, 01:42
Carla again from Termas Quatro por Quatro (4 x 4) 3 days later (part 2 of 2).Love your taste.

Shemp
07-14-09, 02:15
I was with her a year or 2 ago & she has returned to 4x4 under another name. I saw her either in may or June of this year. She is wild & down & dirty in the cabine, only flaw was she wouldn't do anal. But she did ask for a cof!

Rio Bob
07-14-09, 12:32
This is Nina from NEWSCORT http://www.newscort.com/

Like I posted in the escort section my report on her a true gem, total experience minus the needed orthodontics a true GFE at a 9.

Mangera
07-14-09, 23:33
I thought she was beautiful, sexy, and a lot of fun. Great GFE sex. She had a great smile and attitude, very upbeat, posed very well for the camera. Very eager to please. I highly recommend her.
I banged her a couple of years ago, so I forgot her name. I do remember her telling me that her older sister worked and 4 x 4 as well. So is this the same garota, or just looks somewhat the same?

Kman1
07-15-09, 03:55

do you remember helpee1's name? she's gooood lickin.. and how much?

BurnMax2007
07-15-09, 05:02
I banged her a couple of years ago, so I forgot her name. I do remember her telling me that her older sister worked and 4 x 4 as well. So is this the same garota, or just looks somewhat the same?Yes, that's definitely her.

This sounds like her:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=674630&postcount=2286

Did you get to see what her older sister looks like?

I wonder how a dupla with them would be.

Thanks for posting.

Motor Oil
07-15-09, 05:59
Carla again from Termas Quatro por Quatro (4 x 4) 3 days later (part 2 of 2).Very nice.

Bdonkadonk
07-15-09, 06:17
do you remember helpee1's name? she's gooood lickin.. and how much?sorry, but i don't remember the name of the girl. it's a couple of years now since i saw her. i sessioned with her 2007. i also saw her outside help on my previous trip earlier that year but i never sessioned with her then. it was my first trip ever to rio and i was uncertain about taking a helpee girl. i only visited the termas on that trip, i felt confident there with the fixed price structure. and about how much i paid for the girl is vague too, but i guess it was about r$ 200-250 for a couple of hours. money well spent for a beautiful bunda.

BurnMax2007
07-15-09, 13:28
I am attracted to women with many different looks and body types. But one of my favorite, and the most difficult for me to find, is a beautiful girl who is very tall and and slender. This is quite different from the shorter, curvy girl with a nice round ass most commonly found in Brazil, which I also find very attractive. I find a tall girl with a small frame, long skinny arms, and long legs very sexy. It seems very feminine to me. The problem with that type of body is that such a woman usually doesn't have the nice curves that I find attractive. Her hips are usually either too narrow or too wide and just does not look well-proportioned. Or she has a flat ass or is too skinny. There are a lot of runway models who have gorgeous faces but their bodies just do not look good to me.

The only place I have consistently found beautiful women with this body type is in Ukraine and Russia. I was very happy to find Kity in Brazil, she met all of my requirements, for me she is a 10/10. Very tall, 5'10". 6'0", slender, small frame, pretty face. She was 22 or 23, tight body, nice skin. I thought she had nice curves and was well-proportioned, not nearly as nice as the big, round asses common in Brazil, but for her body type I thought her figure was great. Nice ass, asshole, and pussy. Very long legs.

She was very accomodating, kissed, sucked better than most in Brazil, fucked well, finished me off with a nice CIM. She was less passionate and uninhibited than most girls in Brazil, maybe a little shy, but she is still very enjoyable and works hard to please. My Portuguese is very bad, her english is very bad, if not for the lack of communication, the mood probably would have been better. I highly recommend her.

Let me know if anyone knows her or has been with her, I am curious what she is up to. I hope I can see her during my next trip to Brazil, but it would not surprise me at all to find out she had left the profession. I edited these pictures just to remove some features that could be used to identify her, since she indicated to me she wanted to keep her occupation private.

BurnMax2007
07-15-09, 13:32
Kity from Termas Cancun from early last year (part 2 of 2).

Mangera
07-15-09, 14:29
Yes, that's definitely her.

This sounds like her:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=674630&postcount=2286

Did you get to see what her older sister looks like?

I wonder how a dupla with them would be.

Thanks for posting.

I guess I should have reviewed some of my old posts as a reminder. I new that bunda looked familiar :)

I also remember her telling me that she was engaged to a gringo, and she would have married him, but she could not go through with it because she did not want to move to the states. She wanted to be close to her family.

Lonzof
07-15-09, 15:19
Who's looking at the linen - great looking girl.

That so called dirt would be CUM

Lonzof

Phoenix22
07-15-09, 18:15
That so called dirt would be CUM

Lonzof

Ok she could have changed the sheets...

It Travel
07-16-09, 11:00
This is Nina from NEWSCORT http://www.newscort.com/

Like I posted in the escort section my report on her a true gem, total experience minus the needed orthodontics a true GFE at a 9.

Nina nice... I'll soon be there is she "completa" because in Brazil I take only girls doing anal too... :) :) :p :p

IT

BurnMax2007
07-16-09, 19:43
Marina at Termas 65 from March 2008 (part 1 of 2)

BurnMax2007
07-16-09, 19:54
Marina at Termas 65 from March 2008 (part 2 of 2)

Bdonkadonk
07-16-09, 23:36
Marina looked really good in the part 2 pictures, but I couldn't see the part 1 pictures. I would appreciate if you would like to try and post them again. Thanks.

Rio Bob
07-17-09, 05:00
Nina nice... I'll soon be there is she "completa" because in Brazil I take only girls doing anal too... :) :) :p :p

IT

She seemed to be up for anything, I'm sure anal was no problem but I didn't do, trust me you will have a good time and with the other escort I posted about in escort section which was even better then this one if you can imagine. I seem to be doing more escorts on this trip because of the weather, some rain days so I stay in and have them come to me in the afternoon.

BurnMax2007
07-17-09, 15:09

Oakwood99
07-18-09, 01:14

Nice catch Burnmax

Lonzof
07-18-09, 02:14

bunda, Burnmax.

Lonzof

Snaf Fu
07-18-09, 17:51
Marina at Termas 65 from March 2008 (part 1 of 2)Wow that last pic, what an amazing ass!! Nice pics and Im gonna dream about that tonight!!

Worf1972
07-19-09, 08:55
After the media caught the President and THE Italian president looking at that young Brazilian's ass, it's true, women of Brazil are the FINEST CREATURES ON THIS PLANET........

The Cane
07-19-09, 14:25
After the media caught the President and THE Italian president looking at that young Brazilian's ass, it's true, women of Brazil are the FINEST CREATURES ON THIS PLANET........The President of the United States WAS NOT looking at the ass. But, the FRENCH president was, and here's the proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wTqNqNL548

BionicMan
07-20-09, 01:35
After the media caught the President and THE Italian president looking at that young Brazilian's ass, it's true, women of Brazil are the FINEST CREATURES ON THIS PLANET........

As much as the italian prime minister seems to indulge in young (a bit too young sometimes) girls, the one caught looking was the french President... not the italian.

Rio Bob
07-20-09, 20:59
There were 3 of them I thought she was the nicest but camera shy

Actually I picked this girl up late about 5 am.

It was my second trip into Help that night, I first went home with a dudd, she seemed nice enough, she told me she had to leave early because she had to go to work in barra shopping. So we sat on the couch and talked a little then I started to make an advance and she told me no, after the 10th no, I'm like , what do you think you are here for? Maybe you better leave.

So I went back to Help and picked up this one and finished the night off good.

Eros74
07-20-09, 21:49
Sangue Bon I think it was only your, and big, luck the first one said no so many times, cause the second one you took is really great looking.

I do not remember I saw so many nice girls in the Help in one month there, so congratulation for the right choice and thanks for share her photo with us.

Cheers

Geofagus
07-21-09, 00:15
Nice pick though! Did you at least offer her a glass of water?

Geo

Rio Bob
07-21-09, 01:50
Japanese sisters from Help, my geisha girls, not the most beautiful but I would say the nicest and the most fun, they almost drank all my whisky. I wouldn't say they fought over who was going to screw me next but they certainly discussed it. A good night.

Joe Shmoe
07-21-09, 02:01
Most of these pics are of slimmer girls, where do the thicker girls hang out at? Someone like the pornstar Darlene

Bravo
07-21-09, 04:15
Japanese sisters from Help, my geisha girls, not the most beautiful but I would say the nicest and the most fun, they almost drank all my whisky. I wouldn't say they fought over who was going to screw me next but they certainly discussed it. A good night.I saw them (there are actually 3 of them that hang together) in Balconey last month. They are big girls, the one in jeans has some serious hips on her! I have to go back and read your review to see how they were in bed. Any more pics?

Koolkid
07-21-09, 10:46
I saw them (there are actually 3 of them that hang together) in Balconey last month. They are big girls, the one in jeans has some serious hips on her!! I have to go back and read your review to see how they were in bed. Any more pics?Yes I saw all 3 of them in Balcony when I was there in may. The youngest one of the 3 had her baby with her. They invited me to share their pizza with them, very friendly and nice girls. You are right one of them has some huuuge hips and thighs!

Heres Rosie from my trip in May, loves to party this chick!

Cho 637
07-21-09, 16:23
I saw them (there are actually 3 of them that hang together) in Balconey last month. They are big girls, the one in jeans has some serious hips on her!! I have to go back and read your review to see how they were in bed. Any more pics?I hope they are still there for my trip in August!

Buscemi
07-21-09, 16:49
I hope they are still there for my trip in August!A fresh GDP shipment arrives every Thursday!

The famous ones you hear about tend to have high mileage.

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:00
Hi !

Different girls from Altas Horas
See report in Belem section

Chica1

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:02
More photo of Chica !

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:05
Hi
Chica2 photos
BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:06
More of Chica2

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:07
Chica3

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:13
Chica4+5

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:15
chica6

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:18
Hi

Chica6+Man

BL

ButtLover
07-22-09, 16:21
More Chicas from Altas Horas

Chicha7,8,9,10

Exec Talent
07-22-09, 16:54
More Chicas from Altas Horas

Chicha7,8,9,10
Hey, isn't 2242 Bruna? I would recognize her anywhere!

Rio Bob
07-22-09, 21:26
The one on the left was sweet, beautiful, luscious, the other was a piranha but I had a blast with them.

Uzinuzin
07-22-09, 22:41
Excellent picks Sang, those two look young and fresh, unlike run-of-the-mill hores, you can proudly add them to your portfolio... :)

Cho 637
07-23-09, 08:02
A fresh GDP shipment arrives every Thursday!

The famous ones you hear about tend to have high mileage.

The stuff that dreams are made of........... : )

JohnnyBraz
07-23-09, 09:46
The one on the left was sweet, beautiful, luscious, the other was a piranha but I had a blast with them.Looks nice, any info on your apartment? Cost. Location etc.

KellySlater
07-23-09, 14:22
The one on the left was sweet, beautiful, luscious, the other was a piranha but I had a blast with them.I think I recognize them.

ButtLover
07-23-09, 21:29
Hi!

Superskinny SW ín Belem.

I picked her up near Praça da Republica.

BL

Bizzie
07-30-09, 04:29
Japanese sisters from Help, my geisha girls, not the most beautiful but I would say the nicest and the most fun, they almost drank all my whisky. I wouldn't say they fought over who was going to screw me next but they certainly discussed it. A good night.
They ain't Japanese (but good stuff)!

Brazil Specialist
08-09-09, 23:04
http://starcris.com/mel/ stunning, perfect body, looks much better then in photos. Shy girl friend experience, no super ***** fuck.

http://starcris.com/viviane/
http://starcris.com/livia/
http://karlamodels.net/cintia/fotos_page.html my other favorite.

http://karlamodels.net/ticianne/fotos_page.html

this one I could not get yet
http://karlamodels.net/heloa/fotos_page.html
http://karlamodels.net/alefy/fotos_page.html

Pricing: between 120 or 150 for 2 hours plus taxi. As I am a cheap bastard, I usually call 2-3 girls together with a friend or apartment guest and we get free switching (pay 1 girl, fuck your friend's girl free. This can usually be set up with agencies, needs a little logistic knowledge to do it right)

-----------------------
Here some photos of girls I did for R$ 20 Reais. You get what you pay for?

Note: you will not get them for R$ 20 at the site where the photos are. There they cost R$ 100 per hour plus taxi plus motel. Too expensive taxi to get them to Copacabana, for sure.

http://topnit.com.br/site/galeria/fotos/lorrane/1.jpg

Note that the photos are terrible quality, the girl is better then the photos below:
http://topnit.com.br/site/galeria/fotos/bianca/2a.jpg
http://topnit.com.br/site/galeria/fotos/bianca/1a.jpg

http://topnit.com.br/site/lorrane.php

Sperto
08-10-09, 06:52
...Note that the photos are terrible quality, the girl is better then the photos below...
BS, you don't have a camera?

Eaglestar
08-10-09, 07:28

Come on Sperto, you are being your usual kind, dont want to hurt feelings kind of guy guy.

This yoyo just copied pics from another site. Likely his cock is still dry.

ES

Brazil Specialist
08-10-09, 11:05

Sperto: I live in Brazil. I will not be found publishing any photos without written consent of the model. Which realistically hardly any model will give. This is both to avoid possible legal trouble and out of respect for the privacy of women.

So I resort to photos that are already published and available. When they are taken off the original site, they will disappear here, too.

Now I think most people here do not have access to these photos, as they are not uses to browsing these sites. Even people like me who know the sites would love to get photos of pre-selected girls that are especially pretty or tried for good performance.

Rodeo9112
08-10-09, 17:57

Note: you will not get them for R$ 20 at the site where the photos are. There they cost R$ 100 per hour plus taxi plus motel. Too expensive taxi to get them to Copacabana, for sure.]How about being a sport and tell us how to get the R$20 agency girls?

Rodeo

Hughdad
08-10-09, 18:59

Note: you will not get them for R$ 20 at the site where the photos are. There they cost R$ 100 per hour plus taxi plus motel. Too expensive taxi to get them to Copacabana, for sure.

http://topnit.com.br/site/galeria/fotos/lorrane/1.jpg

Note that the photos are terrible quality, the girl is better then the photos below:
http://topnit.com.br/site/galeria/fotos/bianca/2a.jpg
http://topnit.com.br/site/galeria/fotos/bianca/1a.jpg

http://topnit.com.br/site/lorrane.phpBianca actually looks pretty attractive and highly doable. How'd you get them for R$20 if their service charges R$100 for them? Did you hire them once through their site and get their #'s directly? I hired some R$100 Cassiascort GDPs and they sure weren't discounting that much when I repeated direct with them. And if they are in Centro area and charging taxi fees for trip to Copa and your apartment is in Copa - how do you handle travel fees for them? Hard to believe these girls would agree to R$20.

Perkele
08-11-09, 15:55
Sperto: I live in Brazil. I will not be found publishing any photos without written consent of the model. Which realistically hardly any model will give. This is both to avoid possible legal trouble and out of respect for the privacy of women.

So I resort to photos that are already published and available. When they are taken off the original site, they will disappear here, too.

Now I think most people here do not have access to these photos, as they are not uses to browsing these sites. Even people like me who know the sites would love to get photos of pre-selected girls that are especially pretty or tried for good performance.
2 questions. 1. What legal actions? 2. Aren't they *****s? Why do you treat them like normal women. If you really live in Brasil you should know better.

Walker
08-12-09, 00:22
[] Aren't they *****s? Why do you treat them like normal women. If you really live in Brasil you should know better.Perkele, you are prejudiced. *****s are normal women. Country of residence has nothing to do with it. You can know better if you want to.

Walker

Mangera
08-12-09, 04:40
Perkele, you are prejudiced. *****s are normal women. Country of residence has nothing to do with it. You can know better if you want to.

Walker
I do understand that women are human beings, but just wondering.......if *****s are normal women, then why aren't they just called normal women?

Perkele
08-12-09, 09:03
Perkele, you are prejudiced. *****s are normal women. Country of residence has nothing to do with it. You can know better if you want to.

Walker
Yeah right. My point is that if one pays to a female for sex and she agrees that he takes photos, there is nothing she can do if one who took the photos decides to publish them. She has been paid. Anyway, why romanticise a prostitute? There are no true feelings. I do not mean that one should mistreat them, just remember that they are working when they have sex with you. Also keep your eyes open with them all the time. . .

Kcrl01
08-12-09, 10:07
I've noticed that if the girl is from Rio, and her foto gallery has multiple shots from several different what appears to be hotel or apartment rooms, they're usually GDP's. Another dead give away is they list Greek as a language they speak. (lorrl)*

Here are some babes on BrazilCupid.com some of us might know. Some of us have known them many, many times!!!!

I'll buy the choppes at MP for anyone who can guess the most names!!!

*Laughing out really, really loud!!!

Walker
08-12-09, 14:14
I do understand that women are human beings, but just wondering.......if *****s are normal women, then why aren't they just called normal women?In your understanding that women are human beings you distinct yourself already from quite a number of people. That some people describe normal women as *****s is because they are prejudiced.

Walker

BionicMan
08-12-09, 14:23
Yeah right. My point is that if one pays to a female for sex and she agrees that he takes photos, there is nothing she can do if one who took the photos decides to publish them. She has been paid. Anyway, why romanticise a prostitute? There are no true feelings. I do not mean that one should mistreat them, just remember that they are working when they have sex with you. Also keep your eyes open with them all the time. . .
No need to get into legal technicalities, but one can be allowed to take pictures for his own view, not necessarily fo the view of a wide audience. Whether he pays the girl or not, whether she pays the photographer or not.
Very true one pays these girls for sex and even for the pictures, but as said, it is all up to the deal.
At least have the care to hide most of the recognizeable elements.
Very true a girl selling her body for sex is often getting "public" but still within the limitations of the location where she sells herself.
Maybe any acquantances will never bump into the venue she works, so she can keep her job very secret.
But it is not impossible somebody bumps into her pictures on the web...
So better be careful than regretful.

Being this a photo forum, I need to attach a photo.

Cho 637
08-12-09, 15:57
Being this a photo forum, I need to attach a photo.

I agree 100%.

PauloThai
08-12-09, 16:22
I agree 100%.Hi Cho,

Very nice that you agree and post your very first picture now.

Cheers !

Beach Star
08-12-09, 19:16
I've noticed that if the girl is from Rio, and her foto gallery has multiple shots from several different what appears to be hotel or apartment rooms, they're usually GDP's. Another dead give away is they list Greek as a language they speak. (lorrl)*

Here are some babes on BrazilCupid.com some of us might know. Some of us have known them many, many times!!!!

I'll buy the choppes at MP for anyone who can guess the most names!!!

*Laughing out really, really loud!!!

We dont really believe you ever go to Rio~You just troll the internet. If I am wrong give me a date and I will buy the beers at MP

Kcrl01
08-12-09, 20:18
We dont really believe you ever go to Rio~You just troll the internet. If I am wrong give me a date and I will buy the beers at MP"We", you got a mouse in your fuckin' pocket. Sadly, my brother, you are mistaken, I've been to Rio many times. I actually spend too much time there. I go to MP and all the garcons know to keep the tequila and Heinekens comin'. You are correct however, I do have a fondness for trolling the net.

Keep your beers, thanks for the offer, but I prefer to remain anonymous. I will be in Rio for Natal/Ano Novo, this year.

Allforrio
08-12-09, 20:59
We dont really believe you ever go to Rio~You just troll the internet. If I am wrong give me a date and I will buy the beers at MP
I vouch for KC.

I met him in Rio we kicked it a couple of times.

Late

Kcrl01
08-13-09, 04:53
We dont really believe you ever go to Rio~You just troll the internet. If I am wrong give me a date and I will buy the beers at MPHere are some shots of me at MP and the other is Copacabana Praia. I get to Rio some much, I purposely stayed home this summer.

Will return for Natal/Ano Novo.

Cho 637
08-13-09, 07:57
Hi Cho,

Very nice that you agree and post your very first picture now.

Cheers !

I was in a good mood! :)

It Travel
08-13-09, 14:35
Here are some shots of me at MP and the other is Copacabana Praia. I get to Rio some much, I purposely stayed home this summer.

Will return for Natal/Ano Novo.

Funny in MP... usually I posted pussy but... Please post girl's feet! (for our feet fetish friends).... NOT YOURS ;) ;) ;)

IT

BionicMan
08-13-09, 14:55
Funny in MP... usually I posted pussy but... Please post girl's feet! (for our feet fetish friends).... NOT YOURS ;) ;) ;)

ITMaybe there are some perverts who like his feet, you never know!

LOL

Anyhow, to stick to the forum, I attach a photo for the heel fetish folks.

Beach Star
08-13-09, 15:04
Here are some shots of me at MP and the other is Copacabana Praia. I get to Rio some much, I purposely stayed home this summer.

Will return for Natal/Ano Novo. ROFL !!!Nice feet!! Authenticity cannot be questioned!!!

Kcrl01
08-14-09, 02:34
maybe there are some perverts who like his feet. You never know!

LOL

Anyhow, to stick to the forum, I attach a photo for the heel fetish folks Sorry for encouraging you foot fetish boys to come out of your shoe closets!

Here's the body that goes with the feet I posted. The flavor of the day was "Thick n' Juicy", so you know I had to take a lick.

Besides, BBW's love a little cock every now and then, too! No pun intended Beach Star! Her name is Antonia, R$150, 00, a six pack of Skol's, and two helpings of pasta com frango, and you won't be able to get rid of her!

Sad to say that long hard, shiny, erect, silver thing to the right of the under the table foto is not my Johnson...it's the table post!

Stay horny my friends!.

Juan Lo
08-14-09, 10:04
What Kcrl01 said .....LOL

Sorry for encouraging you foot fetish boys to come out of your shoe closets!

Here's the body that goes with the feet I posted. The flavor of the day was "Thick n' Juicy", so you know I had to take a lick.

Besides, BBW's love a little cock every now and then, too! No pun intended Beach Star! Her name is Antonia, R$150, 00, a six pack of Skol's, and two helpings of pasta com frango, and you won't be able to get rid of her!

Sad to say that long hard, shiny, erect, silver thing to the right of the second foto is not my Johnson. It's the table post!

Stay horny my friends!.

Urcarioca
08-14-09, 14:08
KRCL1 we do not need your pictures in this section.

Continue on Brazil Cupid.

Kcrl01
08-14-09, 21:00
What Kcrl01 said .....LOLDude,

Re: Your Post #3507

Who is the babe in the last two fotos? That's is exactly my type, thick, dark, and wearing a denim mini-skirt. I would drink a gallon of her bath water!! Better yet, I would eat the corn out of her shit!!! Urcarioca would probably suck her daddy's dick!!!

Got any contact info on her?

Got anymore fotos of her? Keep it up, and my ass will be in Rio next week!!! I'm having pyschic visions of me calling in sick for the week...from the ticket counter at United just before I hop on the plane with my backpack full of shorts, t-shirts, and a Sam's Club size box of Magnum's!

Keep up the good work!

Kcrl01
08-14-09, 21:51
What Kcrl01 said .....LOLDude,

in re: Your Post #3507

Who is the babe in the last two fotos? Looks like Antonia, how recent was that foto? I hooked up with her April '08. If it is Antonia, she dropped a few kilos. She's exactly my type, thick, dark, and wearing a denim mini-skirt w/ just a hint of pantie showin'. Nice work!!!!

Keep it up, and my black ass will be in Rio next week!!!

In fact, I'm having a psychic vision right now...I see myself at the United ticket counter with a backpack full of my sandals, t-shirts, shorts, my Oakland Radiers ballcap, and an industrial size package of Magnums...and I'm calling in sick for week!!!!

Quite sure it is the same girl, she's actually looking better. She obviously cut back on the double serving of pasta com frango and the Skol's!! IOU a choppe estupidamente gelado!!!!

P.S. Urcarioca...I have you on IGNORE.

Stay horny my friends!!!

Sperto
08-15-09, 06:11
KRCL1 we do not need your pictures in this section.
Continue on Brazil Cupid.
Look on the bright side, for a change Kcrl01 has posted a couple of photos that actually might been taken by himself and not stolen from the gallery at discoteca-help.com.

Dars Veider
08-15-09, 11:47
Vila Mimosa
20yo - pregnant
CBJ, multiple positions
ST 27 R$

She rushed it and was very loud as if she had seen too many porn movies – NOT recommended.

Dars Veider
08-15-09, 11:49
Vila Mimosa
20yo
BBBJ, DFK, multiple positions
ST 27 R$

Nice garota, didn't watch the clock - recommend

She told me that she would only be in VM on Thursdays and Mondays.

Dars Veider
08-15-09, 11:51
I picked her up in front of Help

25yo
BBBJ, DATY, multiple positions, she liked to pose for photos
ST 150 R$ for 1 hour

She told me that she would be from Salvador and be here in Rio only for her ferias.

Dars Veider
08-15-09, 11:52
Vila Mimosa
19yo
BBBJ, multiple positions
ST 25 R$

She was a poser and also offered me to come to my apartment. She gave me her mobile number.

Dars Veider
08-15-09, 11:53
Found her in a kiosk/ beach bar on Copacabana on Sunday afternoon

She works as garota da programa in Balcony (Copacabana: Av. Atlantica & R. Belfort Roxo)

29yo

BBBJ, DATY, DFK, multiple positions, real GFE ... but no naked photos
ST 150 R$ for 2 hour
recommended

Dars Veider
08-15-09, 11:55
I picked her up in front of Help

25yo
CBJ, DATY, multiple positions
ST 150 R$ for 1 hour

A nice fuck

Juan Lo
08-15-09, 12:10
Kcrl01,

That's the same girl. When I met her she was going by the name Kelly. Saw her again this past May and she told me her name was Antonia. And yes comparing photos. She did drop a few kilos, she has the softest damn body and skin is smooth like butter milk. I pitched a tent and camped out in that azz for 24 hours. LOL

Dude,

in re: Your Post #3507

Who is the babe in the last two fotos? Looks like Antonia, how recent was that foto? I hooked up with her April '08. If it is Antonia, she dropped a few kilos. She's exactly my type, thick, dark, and wearing a denim mini-skirt w/ just a hint of pantie showin'. Nice work!!!!

Keep it up, and my black ass will be in Rio next week!!!

In fact, I'm having a psychic vision right now...I see myself at the ticket counter at United with a backpack full of my sandals, t-shirts, shorts, my Oakland Radiers ballcap, and an industrial size package of Magnums...calling in sick for week!!!!

Quite sure it is the same girl, she's actually looking better. She obviously cut back on the double serving of pasta com frango and the Skol's!! IOU a choppe estupidamente gelado!!!!

P.S. Urcarioca...I have you on IGNORE.

Stay horny my friends!!!