PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Paul Moreno
02-10-11, 18:10
Going to be in Rio in a couple of weeks after about a five year layaway. Sorry to hear HELP Closed but usually got more lucky in the Bar outside. Had my only 10 there; stupid of me not to take a pic. Won't make the same mistake this time. Will post on my return.

Anyways just wanted to know if the Lapa area is relatively safe to walk around and hang out? Lapas fine if you use common sense, there are plenty of taxis nearby so be sure to use them to get to and from Lapa. The garotas are HOT!

Chercheur
02-10-11, 21:43
Lapas fine if you use common sense, there are plenty of taxis nearby so be sure to use them to get to and from Lapa. The garotas are HOT!I am in Rio now.

Balcony is fine, but it is every night the same garotas, I am looking for some change.

Can you tell us where to go in Lapa and when to go (what time)?

I am also interested in how to find MILFs

Bubba Boy
02-10-11, 23:12
I am in Rio now.

Balcony is fine, but it is every night the same garotas, I am looking for some change.

I am also interested in how to find MILFsThis is the photo section, maybe move the conversation out of here

Poucolouco
02-10-11, 23:30
I am in Rio now.

I am also interested in how to find MILFsHere is a complete guide to Lapa. Best time to go is after 10:00 – and later. Avoid any MILFS on the street they are usually FILFS. Kkkkk.

http://www.lanalapa.com.br/estabelecimento.asp

Try these for starters. You may have to wait in line to get in.

Sacrilégio. Av Mem de Sá.81

Santo Scenarium. Rua do Lavradio. 36

Rio Scenarium. Rua do Lavradio. 20

Quintal Carioca. Rua Do Lavradio. 25

Mistura Carioca. Av Gomes Freire. 791

Mofo. Av Mem de Sá.94

Multifoco- Av Mem de Sá.126

Rio Rock and Blues Club. Rua do Riachuelo. 20

Exec Talent
02-10-11, 23:42
Here is a complete guide to Lapa. Best time to go is after 10:00 – and later.If you wait until after 10:00 to go to Rio Scenarium on Fridays and Saturdays you will end up in a line that goes on forever. There is no advantage to waiting until after 10:00 to go to Lapa.

Mangera
02-11-11, 22:50
If you wait until after 10:00 to go to Rio Scenarium on Fridays and Saturdays you will end up in a line that goes on forever. There is no advantage to waiting until after 10:00 to go to Lapa.Very true, and let me just add. Even after getting in that long ass line and getting in the front door, don't expect to find any open tables. Bottom line, get there early.

Urcarioca
02-15-11, 20:08
Skinny and Yummy TMC 2011.

HungryStud101
02-17-11, 04:22
Skinny and Yummy TMC 2011.Where can I find her? I have to have this lovely spinner.

Jimmy K II
02-17-11, 17:39
Skinny and Yummy TMC 2011.This is exactly what I call an ass!

Great pics, man. Thanks for sharing

Urcarioca
02-17-11, 22:54
Where can I find her? I have to have this lovely spinner.TMC : Termas Monte-Carlo, Rua Hilario de Gouvêa, Copacabana. Not my favourite one, but.

She runs by the name of Sofia. Can't miss her.

Cheers,

U.

Amerioca
03-20-11, 15:39
Skinny and Yummy TMC 2011.Odd. They look like two different gals.

DJ FourMoney
04-02-11, 06:51
These is the body I like! I don't like big asses so much (in know, maybe I am wrong in brazil). Can you help me where to find the slim ones? Maybe with some pictures!

I will be in Rio for 3 month this fall.

ThanksThere's always Eastern Europe and Asia.

Ricker
04-02-11, 17:14
Love this bunda!

Urcarioca
04-04-11, 01:30
Odd. They look like two different gals.I fucked up with my computer. Hence my pervert needs to get some "souvenirs" of my off-roads. Here are some pictures of the infamous Sofia!

Black Ceo
04-04-11, 19:47
I fucked up with my computer. Hence my pervert needs to get some "souvenirs" of my off-roads. Here are some pictures of the infamous Sofia!And where might I ask can she be found?

Eros74
04-04-11, 20:08
.... Here are some pictures of the infamous Sofia!Hey man, great choice!

She's really cute!

Lawdog 690
04-04-11, 20:59
Urcarioca. What a fine specimen!

Sperto
04-10-11, 18:53
The photo section is quite dead. Let see if we can change that. Here comes a bunch of photos taken this year, January-March 2011.

If you don't like covered faces don't look at my photos.

To those of you who never post any pictures, but loves to complain on the pictures posted by other forum members: Vá se f*der!

Ok, here we go. Let's start with some pro's. All in the range of 20-50 reais.

Sperto
04-10-11, 18:55
Pro's from different parts of Brazil. R$ 20-50.

Sperto
04-10-11, 18:57
Non-pro's (regular girls) from different parts in Brazil.

Sperto
04-10-11, 18:59
A couple of photos showing the beach life in Brazil.

Sperto
04-10-11, 19:00
Some eye candy at a convention in Rio.

Eros74
04-10-11, 19:20
Sperto you are unbelievable! :)

I mean you posted more pics in couple of minutes than any other members here in the last 12 months!

Thanks for sharing man!

Keep on having fun

Safado69
04-10-11, 19:28
Wow pics and updates made my weekend! Thanks for sharing.

I want your job LOL

Pishqa
04-10-11, 21:57
Thanks, Sperto. I arrive in Rio for a tourism convention on Friday. Get's me thinking about possibilities. . .

Jsm1393
04-11-11, 04:24
The photo section is quite dead. Let see if we can change that. Here comes a bunch of photos taken this year, January-March 2011.

To those of you who never post any pictures, but loves to complain on the pictures posted by other forum members: Vá se f*der!

Ok, here we go. Let's start with some pro's. All in the range of 20-50 reais. Not sure how white she is, but she is F-I-N-E! Keep 'them coming, Sperto! Obrigado!

Rio Bob
04-11-11, 04:31
As skinny as they come, fresh from balcony.

Eros74
04-11-11, 08:38
As skinny as they come, fresh from balcony.And I'd say one of the best body from Balcony I saw here. Thanks for sharing!

It Travel
04-11-11, 10:06
as skinny as they come, fresh from balcony.as they are photograped i presume they were all "completa".

the blonde reminds in the style to andressa, a girl i drilled for a wilse some years ago. nice, skinny blonde, blue eyes, and wonderful missionary anal sex!

now (i'll go to rio this year) my style is.

"linda mighonzinha. 18 aninhos. 1,55 de altura, manequim 36, seios durinhos de menina moça, muito safadinha, adoro atender damas, duplas, casais s / frescura, completinha." this kind of announcements make me crazy. when you see the pics the, you might see 43-44 kgs. a cups simply wonderful. a nice little toy for bed. and usually you get them for 5/6 hours (during the day in "happy hour") for 250-300 r$.

it

Rio Bob
04-11-11, 11:11
I did meet one from the beach, her father was a doctor, she is half arab half german and she works in Centaurus so she said. Her performance was unbeleavable, I may repeat plus she speaks English.

Bimbo Boy
04-11-11, 23:58
As skinny as they come, fresh from balcony.Congratulations. This is the most beautiful girl I have seen on this board for a long time!

Rio Bob
04-12-11, 00:45
Congratulations. This is the most beautiful girl I have seen on this board for a long time!Face is nice too, I have a face pic but won't post it now.

I went to Balcony last night just to kill a few hours and have a hamburger. I sat by myself and many nice girls stopped by my table and introduced themselves and offered me their services in one way or another. One black girl was so bubbly and cute and a body to die for but I was taking the night off.

I went up to the bar to kill some more time and this one tapped me on the shoulder and said lets sit and talk. I told her I wasn't interested and she said take my number and call me tomorrow. She gave me her number and I was ready to go then she got up to take a phone call and I took a serious look at her and said you can't pass this up. Off we went.

Very sweet girl at 19 what she lacked in the skills dept was made up by the whole package. I'd do it again.

Urcarioca
04-12-11, 10:59
As skinny as they come, fresh from balcony.Waow! Totally my type. I never go to Balcony, since when this zoo get this kind of gem?

Genio Della
04-12-11, 20:48
Heyy sangue, does she work?

If so where?

Give us a clue at least of where can we find her.

Face is nice too, I have a face pic but won't post it now.

I went to Balcony last night just to kill a few hours and have a hamburger. I sat by myself and many nice girls stopped by my table and introduced themselves and offered me their services in one way or another. One black girl was so bubbly and cute and a body to die for but I was taking the night off.

I went up to the bar to kill some more time and this one tapped me on the shoulder and said lets sit and talk. I told her I wasn't interested and she said take my number and call me tomorrow. She gave me her number and I was ready to go then she got up to take a phone call and I took a serious look at her and said you can't pass this up. Off we went.

Very sweet girl at 19 what she lacked in the skills dept was made up by the whole package. I'd do it again.

Sperto
04-12-11, 21:37
If so where?
Give us a clue at least of where can we find her.
Maybe he met her at Balcony just as he wrote...

Genio Della
04-12-11, 22:07
Oopps right,

Thank you Sperto,

It is such a rare beauty to find.

Maybe he met her at Balcony just as he wrote...

Rio Bob
04-12-11, 22:54

If so where?

Give us a clue at least of where can we find her. Only Saturday and Sunday nights:

A better pic of her and another friend I met in Balcony last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewji6QjJagA

TomJackin
04-12-11, 23:04
Only Saturday and Sunday nights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewji6QjJagAVideo was nicely done! Thanks for sharing.

Genio Della
04-12-11, 23:22
Thank you very much.

Poucolouco
04-12-11, 23:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewji6QjJagAGreat production on the video. I remember her friend from the first Balcony video.

Eros74
04-12-11, 23:25

This is the best advertise Isaw about Rio! :D

Rio Bob
04-12-11, 23:39
Great production on the video. I remember her friend from the first Balcony video.Yeah they were sitting across from me the Amazon girl, no room at my table. I met her last trip too, did a repeat.

Member #4688
04-13-11, 00:14
For anybody that has been with brasileras you know they will have you suicidal when they say is over. This is a girl a spent time with two years ago. I will be in Rio this summer for the first time, can't wait. Brazilians are second to none when it comes to sex.

Urcarioca
04-13-11, 12:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewji6QjJagASangue, let's create a video gallery! Pôrra! With no dicks allowed.

Ricker
04-14-11, 02:04

Ok, here we go. Let's start with some pro's. All in the range of 20-50 reais. Nice fotos senhor! Thanks for sharing!

Rio Bob
04-14-11, 03:08
Sangue, let's create a video gallery! Pôrra! With no dicks allowed.If Jackson can set up a video thread it would be easier to post some good videos instead of youtube with the restrictions.

Rio Bob
04-14-11, 03:11
Some eye candy at a convention in Rio.Looks like you had a long excellent trip, is it over now?

Not that its a big deal but I think the video I posted is restriced in Germany for copyright reason probably because of my itunes musci.

Gfe Finder
04-14-11, 03:31
If Jackson can set up a video thread it would be easier to post some good videos instead of youtube with the restrictions.Did you mean a video thread or the ability to append videos to messages? If it's the former, you can just hit the "post new threads" button. If it's the latter, please see here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2096-Should-I-add-video-file-sharing. There are links to file sharing sites you can try.

Sperto
04-14-11, 05:24
Looks like you had a long excellent trip, is it over now?

Not that its a big deal but I think the video I posted is restriced in Germany for copyright reason probably because of my itunes musci. Yes it's over. I had three nice months with lots of bunda-candy.

I like your videos. Interesting choice of music.

Rio Bob
04-14-11, 16:22
The MILF stopped by last night, we went to 2A2 A casa da Swing in Copacabana, the place was dead which probably worked out good because whoever was there had nobody to fuck. A few nice looking girls came up to my girl and told her they want to be with her, I said sure, I did 3 or 4 nice young girls because of that. I checked my inventory this morning and I used 5 condoms,

A pic of her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4Vyk0p-yA

Sperto
04-14-11, 19:56
The MILF stopped by last night, we went to 2A2 A casa da Swing in Copacabana..Swing clubs are not my cup of tea, but of curiosity, how is the quality of the women? Middleaged, young, fit, fat, goodlooking, ugly?

How does it work? Couples switch partners in a giant bed, and other guys sit around watching and wanking or do they have like private rooms?

Rio Bob
04-16-11, 15:30
They felt real but after looking at the pics I have my doubts.

Torgoch
04-16-11, 16:37
They felt real but after looking at the pics I have my doubts.Photo 124 givs it away. Like two semicircles bolted on the front. Nice bunda though!

Helpmann
04-16-11, 16:46
The MILF stopped by last night, we went to 2A2 A casa da Swing in Copacabana, the place was dead which probably worked out good because whoever was there had nobody to fuck. A few nice looking girls came up to my girl and told her they want to be with her, I said sure, I did 3 or 4 nice young girls because of that. I checked my inventory this morning and I used 5 condoms...Great vid! Damn, I miss 2a2.

-Helpmann :)

Rio Bob
04-16-11, 21:55
Photo 124 givs it away. Like two semicircles bolted on the front. Nice bunda though!Yes bolt on goodies, a term we used to use back in the day with drag racing.

Mr Enternational
04-17-11, 02:33
Photo 124 givs it away. Like two semicircles bolted on the front. Nice bunda though!Exactly. There was no contour. But I'd rather see fake titties than no titties at all! Going retro.

Rio Bob
04-19-11, 01:03
Unfortunately it's over, some last pictures from the trip, wish I could do 3 months like Sperto but I would be dead with that amount of time at my pace.

My last day I had the blonde from Balcony come over for the finale, she told me she is 19, I asked her how long had you been married? She told me 5 years. I had to scratch my head and do the math, she told me she was 13 when she married this guy and has a 1 year old baby now, all a matter of fact. The Mother knows she works the business. She asked me what I do for a living, I work in IT, she said I guess we are just a couple of programmas just sitting here, she thought that was funny, she was a sweet kid. If you want the number I'll give you the address to send the check LOL.

I have gottten into the habit of not telling anybody what day I arrive and what day I leave, so the MILF asked me the day I was leaving when are you leaving, I said today, she got very upset that I did not tell her before, said she's developing feelings for me, oh boy. Happened before with others, Unfortunately I lose them for going out, which makes no sense, I'm a client and they're a provider, can't we keep it this way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y52dfdK89u0

Exec Talent
04-19-11, 02:28
Unfortunately it's over, some last pictures from the trip, wish I could do 3 months like Sperto but I would be dead with that amount of time at my pace.

My last day I had the blonde from Balcony come over for the finale, she told me she is 19, I asked her how long had you been married? She told me 5 years. I had to scratch my head and do the math, she told me she was 13 when she married this guy and has a 1 year old baby now, all a matter of fact. The Mother knows she works the business. She asked me what I do for a living, I work in IT, she said I guess we are just a couple of programmas just sitting here, she thought that was funny, she was a sweet kid. If you want the number I'll give you the address to send the check LOL.

I have gottten into the habit of not telling anybody what day I arrive and what day I leave, so the MILF asked me the day I was leaving when are you leaving, I said today, she got very upset that I did not tell her before, said she's developing feelings for me, oh boy. Happened before with others, Unfortunately I lose them for going out, which makes no sense, I'm a client and they're a provider, can't we keep it this way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y52dfdK89u0Like ships passing in the middle of the night.

Love the videos. You are getting more hits on YouTube than Justine Bêbado and your music is better too. Good job.

Member #3439
04-19-11, 07:39
Unfortunately it's over, some last pictures from the trip, wish I could do 3 months like Sperto but I would be dead with that amount of time at my pace.I agree. I'd be BROKE! 21 girls in 7 days the trip before last. Now that adds up. I don't know how Sperto manages it. I think he must monger at the same rate, meaning well over 200 girls per trip P4P plus the freebies. I only wish I had his budget! Just the mongering required to update the Sperto service-grades on his list is well in excess of almost anyone else's activities. I'm thinking the score of Wilt Chamberlain and Ron Jeremy put together might have been bested by Sperto at this point. My latex monger hat tips to this guy, as always, and my many thanks for the list that got me started in Centro. Now I am a little (lot) critical of the services, but I remember walking off the metro at Uruguaiana with the list, green as hell, and stumbling to-and-fro thru a couple square miles finding every nook and cranny of Centro filled with decent looking girls for reasonable prices:)

Your video is very good. For about the first 2 minutes I had saudades. If you had scenes of Ave Rio Branco, Rua Buenos Aires, and Praca Maua, I might have had a monger-PTSD (Post Trip Stress Disorder) attack, characterized by stair climbing motions, speaking of dirty Portuguese, the smell of perfume, and the taste of latex, garotas' pussy, ass, and cheap Skol beer in my mouth.

Sperto
04-19-11, 09:16
I agree. I'd be BROKE! 21 girls in 7 days the trip before last. Now that adds up. I don't know how Sperto manages it. I think he must monger at the same rate, meaning well over 200 girls per trip P4P plus the freebies. I only wish I had his budget!That was funny. 200 Gp's/3 months trip. A bit more than 2 GP's/day for 90 days? No way.

I prefer doing regular girls, in a combination with GP's. 4 women/week is enough for me. If you stay in Brazil for three months and don't get laid for a couple of days it's not the end of the world. I have many other interests and activities in Brazil except for f*cking.

The last trip I had an average cost of R$46,19/GP. What I spend on GP's on 3 months is roughly the same cost as four visits to L'uomo (actually I spend more money on buying brazilian music CD's than I spend on GP's). My GP-budget is quite modest.

Albert Punter
05-23-11, 02:04
This is an angel from the south.

Rio Bob
05-24-11, 16:57
When hoe beach had hose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRXyU95Hys

Sperto
05-24-11, 18:00
When hoe beach had hose:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRXyU95HysThank you, RioBob. That's your best video this far. Great! Many familiar faces.

Nice to see the girl (after 50 seconds) in red bicini. One of my best pick-ups ever from ho beach. Totally wild. I think she has joined the navy now.

Rio Bob
05-24-11, 19:11
Some more healthy specimens when the dollar was strong and the Brazilian economy was a disaster, great times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGXeuNy3Mj8

Rio Bob
05-24-11, 20:17
Don't see much topless on the beach these days but back in 2001 they took their tops off, must have been the strong dollar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EySrkOWMZBA

Amerioca
05-24-11, 23:24
Some more healthy specimens when the dollar was strong and the Brazilian economy was a disaster, great times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGXeuNy3Mj8Definitely, it was on in Fiscal's section. Time flies!

Rio Bob
05-25-11, 03:28
Thank you, RioBob. That's your best video this far. Great! Many familiar faces.

Nice to see the girl (after 50 seconds) in red bicini. One of my best pick-ups ever from ho beach. Totally wild. I think she has joined the navy now. 10 years and you still remember her? Yeah I remember the ones in the video I did too, mine were mostly blondes though. Rio has changed a lot in 10 years as you can see from these videos at least, one thing is constant is us.

The music on this one I actually bought in Help from the DJ, More from the beach in year Y2K:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA2lUAggqkA

The Tall Man
05-25-11, 03:50
Thanks for the videos. I too am traveled twice to Rio. The first was in July 2000 and the second was in October 2000, never been back.

I can hardly believe its been 11 years since Rio and I'm still chasing the elusive pussy!

The Tall Man

Rio Bob
05-25-11, 12:16
Enjoy more from Y2K, it won't last long, I'll have to take them down, UTube doesn't like them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBUUcl8nwg

Torgoch
05-25-11, 22:45
Enjoy more from Y2K, it won't last long, I'll have to take them down, UTube doesn't like them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBUUcl8nwgFor those of us who starting going to Rio more recently it is really good to see what it was like 10 years ago, thanks for posting.

Java Man
05-25-11, 23:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBUUcl8nwg
When hoe beach had hose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sRXyU95HysI didn't get to see these two. Both removed for nudity or sexual content. NUDITY! OMG!

Edward M
05-26-11, 00:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfBUUcl8nwgExcellent videos. I thought I would never go back to Rio but you are making me nostalgic.

And since this is the photo gallery:

BootyTapper
05-27-11, 01:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGXeuNy3Mj8Sangue my first time in Rio was for Carnaval 2000 and I still remember it very well, it was very overwhelming! You right, back then the dollar was king, we had exchange rates between $4. 5 to 5. 5R. Also you can see how the atmosphere changed on hoe beach because back then to go topless on that beach meant you were a hard core garota. The ones in the closet keep their tops on, but the hardcores had their top off. Hoe Beach was strictly for "Garota de Programa", now you got family's enjoying that spot.

Saturdays to me were the best people watching and mongering day on Copa, it was a zoo! Any shape, size, or specialty you want was all there. After the sun set, the party moved across the street to MP, then later that night to Help. Damn it was a good routine and as good as the beach was, Help was always its equal at night! Help used to have their theme parties for Carnaval, I still got my t-shirt they gave away from one of those parties. I miss those days and would love for them to come back, but Cabaral has other plans!

Rio Bob
05-27-11, 02:32
Sangue my first time in Rio was for Carnaval 2000 and I still remember it very well, it was very overwhelming! You right, back then the dollar was king, we had exchange rates between $4. 5 to 5. 5R. Also you can see how the atmosphere changed on hoe beach because back then to go topless on that beach meant you were a hard core garota. The ones in the closet keep their tops on, but the hardcores had their top off. Hoe Beach was strictly for "Garota de Programa", now you got family's enjoying that spot.

Saturdays to me were the best people watching and mongering day on Copa, it was a zoo! Any shape, size, or specialty you want was all there. After the sun set, the party moved across the street to MP, then later that night to Help. Damn it was a good routine and as good as the beach was, Help was always its equal at night! Help used to have their theme parties for Carnaval, I still got my t-shirt they gave away from one of those parties. I miss those days and would love for them to come back, but Cabaral has other plans! Yeah, you nailed it, that's the way it was, it was the best of times in Rio back then.

I was on hoe beach this past April, there was 1 girl on the beach when I arrived, I picked her up it was great but times have changed.

Usually when I come back I already book my next trip already, this time I'm not so sure when I will return, I'm in no hurry. I will return for sure as I still have great times but I'm in no hurry.

Sperto
05-27-11, 06:49
Yeah, you nailed it, that's the way it was, it was the best of times in Rio back then.Knowing that you've been to Rio for a long time, don't you think it was better on ho-beach in the early nineties than around 2001? I definitely think so.

Ho-beach 2011 is dead. Who knows, Ho-beach 2014-2016 might be like in the old times?

Amerioca
05-30-11, 16:48
Who knows, Ho-beach 2014-2016 might be like in the old times?LOL. Not with the USD.

Sperto
05-30-11, 17:33
LOL. Not with the USD.There will be lots of gringos in Rio during the world cup and the Olympics, no matter how weak the dollar will be. If there are lots of gringos there will lots of GP's. I guess a strong euro is of more importance than a strong dollar during the world cup, considering Americans might not hold the same interest for football as Europeans.

Golfinho
05-30-11, 22:44
Knowing that you've been to Rio for a long time, don't you think it was better on ho-beach in the early nineties than around 2001? I definitely think so.At beginning of the 90's, after civilian government came back, a mulatta from the favelas named Benedetta the Silva was elected as a rep serving Rio. Her daughter was photographed topless and in the midst of the beach scrum hos. Made the front page. Rio was best when the economy was the worst. You had to spend your money like there was no tomorrow.

Rio Bob
05-31-11, 19:38
Outside Help Circa 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWhAA9k0GuI

When we spent reais like there was no tomorrow.

Sperto
05-31-11, 20:46
Outside Help Circa 2001.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWhAA9k0GuI
When we spent reais like there was no tomorrow.
Nice video as usual. It looks like a ZOO. A mixture of some beauties and lots of fuglies.
I don't miss Help at all, but the outside scene was quite entertaining.

Eros74
05-31-11, 20:49

When we spent reais like there was no tomorrow. LOL :D

Thanks for sharing, they were not many girls really beautiful for me, but I really loved the party vibe in and around Help, it is something I found only there.

Rio Bob
05-31-11, 21:25
They kept coming and coming for the reais, where are they all now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNCP5plX1c8

Rio Bob
05-31-11, 21:49
Actually they asked for dollars back then, they didn't want reais. I once gave a taxi driver dollars recently he got so mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H2dKhe47HU

I'm enjoying looking at the waiters go by, I feel like having a caiparinha or a chopp now. They had some operation there, no wonder they didn't give up so easy. Balcany bar is a fraction of what this place was.

Riofan6
05-31-11, 23:10
Actually they asked for dollars back then, they didn't want reais. I once gave a taxi driver dollars recently he got so mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H2dKhe47HU

I'm enjoying looking at the waiters go by, I feel like having a caiparinha or a chopp now. They had some operation there, no wonder they didn't give up so easy. Balcany bar is a fraction of what this place was. The girl at the very beginning of this video. Always thought she was an ultra bit*h. Until I did business with her one night. Turned out she was one of the sweetest, nicest service providers I EVER dealt with at HELP. She's living in Italy now and has a son, I think, who would be about 2-3 years old (no, not mine).

Also, I did recognize several faces from back then. Funny thing (or sad thing, depending on your POV) , a few of them are still plying their wares at Balcony / Dolce Vita even today.

Rio Bob
06-01-11, 22:45
Help Discoteca Circa 1999.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4P4erDa94

Eros74
06-02-11, 00:06
Help Discoteca Circa 1999.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4P4erDa94This video is really a good one!

As always thanks for sharing!

Another couple of videos and I am afraid I have to plan a trip to Rio again. The way brazilian girls dance. The way they really enjoy it and they love it. Is in the world. Unique!

Rio Bob
06-02-11, 03:08
The way brazilian girls dance. The way they really enjoy it and they love it. Is in the world. Unique!Sometimes I would get there early like 11 or 11:30 just to watch some of the early girls dance by themselves, they are really good:

More from the Zoo, it's time to feed the animals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YkzXWI7bMk

Rio Bob
06-02-11, 19:13
The girl at the very beginning of this video. Always thought she was an ultra bit*h. Until I did business with her one night. Turned out she was one of the sweetest, nicest service providers I EVER dealt with at HELP. She's living in Italy now and has a son, I think, who would be about 2-3 years old (no, not mine).

Also, I did recognize several faces from back then. Funny thing (or sad thing, depending on your POV) , a few of them are still plying their wares at Balcony / Dolce Vita even today. Stage name Natasha, right? I did business with her too, good times.

When I was in Rio this year one night in Balcony I ran into a GDP who I first met in Help 1997. She was 25 at the time and very busy, I would have left with her everynight if I could. In the next few years we became friends, I always loved to leave with her even went on dates with her. She once told me she would like to marry me, I breifly thought about the proposal but some other lucky guy in South Africa won the prize(thank God). She only spent a few years in S. Africa and now she works Balcony with her sister. At 39 she still looks good but I haven't touched that in years and she has asked me why. I said I like variety and I have been with you too many times.

More from Help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0wxJN6DQ1Y

Rio Bob
06-03-11, 01:01
The girl who opens up this video and the girl who is 27 seconds in I did a dupla with. They were friends, the girl 27 seconds in actually I did many times in a couple of years, for some reason I was attracted to her, I haven't seen her since 2001 or so.

This part of the video I had to delete a lot of topless, must have been getting late, many girls pulling their tops down and showing their tits, very nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCIiy4hZUds

GargantaProfunda
06-03-11, 05:09
Thanks for the Help vid link, Sangue.

While I was enjoying it I noticed the related link below entitled,"Hitler Finds out Help is Closing"

Hilarious especially for this crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VBlaromJY&feature=related

Bubba Boy
06-03-11, 11:59
Thanks for the Help vid link, Sangue.

While I was enjoying it I noticed the related link below entitled,"Hitler Finds out Help is Closing"

Hilarious especially for this crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VBlaromJY&feature=relatedThat is funny shit. Love the quote "german women, its like being with your mother" & and referring to the powers to be as "ass clowns", funny shit!

Baggio67
06-06-11, 22:24
This my "namorada" in Rio.

Trelele
06-07-11, 00:45
My friend Sangue Bon,

Congratulations for the vids! Excellent stuff.

I had a sugestion for you. Why don't you put the topless and more "x rated' scenes at sites like "4shared" and, after this, post here the links. There you'll be free from YT policies and the concern of having the videos and register erased.

Kman1
06-07-11, 06:30
This my "namorada" in Rio.Ah. That reminds me, a Manaus girl at Balcony kept telling me "quiero mi uno morado". Her friend who spoke some English translated that to me. I took Manaus one for ST as it was a little early for Help. First I had to go to her apt a few blocks away, god knows for what, then we went to my apt, showered etc and she insists on CBJ, not in a mood for that as by that time Help was opening, just paid her taxi money and some more and ran off to Help.

This gallery is dead. I have some polaroids that needs to be scanned. In the meantime. Misc pics from Rio.

Baggio67
06-07-11, 16:54
Ah. That reminds me, a Manaus girl at Balcony kept telling me "quiero mi uno morado". Her friend who spoke some English translated that to me. I took Manaus one for ST as it was a little early for Help. First I had to go to her apt a few blocks away, god knows for what, then we went to my apt, showered etc and she insists on CBJ, not in a mood for that as by that time Help was opening, just paid her taxi money and some more and ran off to Help.

This gallery is dead. I have some polaroids that needs to be scanned. In the meantime. Misc pics from Rio. The one I posted a photo of was the same way 2 years ago. She was a part timer on the program. Now she is off the program and it is totally different with her.

Rio Bob
06-08-11, 12:42
My friend Sangue Bon,

Congratulations for the vids! Excellent stuff.

I had a sugestion for you. Why don't you put the topless and more "x rated' scenes at sites like "4shared" and, after this, post here the links. There you'll be free from YT policies and the concern of having the videos and register erased. OK, lets give it a shot, thanks for the tip and all the others that PM me with similar tips, much appreciated:

http://www.4shared.com/video/lo6stnRl/Help_1999_IV_I.html

Rio Bob
06-17-11, 18:23
A good day at the beach:

http://www.4shared.com/video/LEBIvb8l/Rio_Beach_2002_I.html

Rio Bob
06-17-11, 19:44
Another good day at the beach:

http://www.4shared.com/video/0DGX-UpM/Rio_Beach_2002_II.html

Rio Bob
06-17-11, 20:46
More from the beach:

http://www.4shared.com/video/ftI-kXcj/Rio_beach_2002_III.html

Rio Bob
06-17-11, 21:20
These were deleted from youTube last month because of the topless:

http://www.4shared.com/video/OW3nyJVS/Rio_De_Janeiro_Praia_2000_1-9.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/LMYB58Ye/Rio_De_Janeiro_Praia_2001_I.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/tENRI-gF/Rio_De_Janeiro_Prais_2000_10_-.html

Rio Bob
06-17-11, 22:09
Some of you mentioned Fiscal before in my videos, what a job he had applying lotion to the girls, what ever happened to him and what was his story? :

http://www.4shared.com/video/RJNPKITF/Rio_Beach_2002_IV.html

Carlos Primeros
06-17-11, 23:27
I met him shortly before Christmas, still renting some chairs.

Carlos

Amerioca
06-18-11, 02:14
some of you mentioned fiscal before in my videos, what a job he had applying lotion to the girls, what ever happened to him and what was his story? :

http://www.4shared.com/video/rjnpkitf/rio_beach_2002_iv.htmli too last saw him before christmas. he does not spend as much time on the beach, as he did in years prior. his partner, fernando, is on the lam.

six or seven years ago, the policia civil arrested him. that book of photographs (you guys remember it?) was used against him. pc claimed that he used the book to pimp **** girls. i must have visited him at dc polinter a half a dozen times. eventually, he was released. he is very bitter about what happened, and stays low key.

on a side note, do you guys remember his beach dog, fiel? a crazy canine that would chase thrown or kicked sand. well, the dog is in mandela 2, and is being well taken care of.

Sperto
06-18-11, 07:06
On a side note, do you guys remember his beach dog, Fiel? A crazy canine that would chase thrown or kicked sand. Well, the dog is in Mandela 2, and is being well taken care of.That dog was seriously disturbed. It was fun to see him chasing pigeons etc. He ran like a lunatic over people lying on their kangas.
What is Mandela 2?

Amerioca
06-18-11, 07:41
That dog was seriously disturbed. It was fun to see him chasing pigeons etc. He ran like a lunatic over people lying on their kangas.

What is Mandela 2? Favela Mandela, Manguinhos. Near Bonsucesso. Mandela has three parts; 1, 2, and 3. Back in Oct, it was one of the first places raided by PM, BOPE, and CORE. When all the fighting went down. Yes, yours truly was stuck there during their ops.

Rio Bob
06-18-11, 18:18
I vaguely remember that dog, that was when the beach area was hopping, when I arrived in Rio you can always go there in the afternoon, get a chair and have a fun conversation with the girls and then take 1 or 2 home to break the ice.

http://www.4shared.com/video/22NiLSZ_/Rio_Beach_2002_V.html

Carlos Primeros
06-18-11, 20:41
Your clips bring a lot of memories back. I started mongering in the 1990s, that means in the good times.

Fiscal and Fernando, I usually went with them after work for a beer and a Billard-game. I also heard what happened to Fernando and when he got out of jail a helped him with a few hundred Real. Poor guy! I felt sorry for him. I do not know the circumstances but they really gothim for nothing.

Thank you again for these clips.

Carlos Primeros

Amerioca
06-18-11, 21:05
I was going through real estate related photos and found one with a GDP in it. Pic was taken in Itaipuacu.

Rio Bob
06-18-11, 23:27
I was going through real estate related photos and found one with a GDP in it. Pic was taken in Itaipuacu.Nice shot, do you own that real estate or apto business in Copa that I have seen recently by the name of Amerioca?

VooDoo Child:

http://www.4shared.com/video/eVb4Q0ob/Rio_Beach_2002_VI.html

Astrud:

http://www.4shared.com/video/wDPo7uuf/Rio_Beach_2002_VII.html

Amerioca
06-19-11, 05:20
Nice shot, do you own that real estate or apto business in Copa that I have seen recently by the name of Amerioca?

That's probably Don. He rents aptos. In Copa.

No, not mine. Took the shot because of it's interesting design. Have many others from the area, as I shopped around for property. I did buy a beach lot in Recanto.

Great videos. Thanks! Cool music selection. BTW, my favorite JH album is Axis: Bold As Love.

Rio Bob
06-19-11, 22:32
Two selections from Tull:

http://www.4shared.com/video/2Gsb---L/Seios_Pequenas.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/VnrIEl3T/Amazona_Linda.html

The Cane
06-20-11, 03:18
Monte Carlo Girls:

1. Eliza (now currently at Solarium)

2. Taisha

The Cane
06-20-11, 03:39
Monte Carlo Girls:

1. Taisha

2. Amanda

The Cane
06-20-11, 04:00
Monte Carlo Girls:

Lila

The Cane
06-20-11, 04:21
Termas 65 Girls:

Nicole

The Cane
06-20-11, 04:40
Termas 65 Girls:

Emmanuelle

Joey Smith
06-20-11, 04:45
Termas 65 Girls:

EmmanuelleWow. Time to plan a trip.

The Cane
06-20-11, 05:23
Termas 65 Girls:

Giovanna (this is one of my favorites of all time at 65, and I have many photos of her)

The Cane
06-20-11, 05:47
L'uomo Girls:

Arianne

The Cane
06-20-11, 06:08
L'uomo Girls:

Leticia

It Travel
06-20-11, 06:25
Could you illustrate the damage in R$ and. Due to it's in Rio most of the were "completa" (for non Rio addict = doing anal!)

I love Brazilian girls just because almost there is no problem in getting their service entrance! An it usually lovable tight and warm.

IT

The Cane
06-20-11, 06:31
L'uomo Girls:

Donna

The Cane
06-20-11, 06:50
Rio Antigo Girls (now out of business):

Isabella

Kid Cisco
06-20-11, 07:08
Termas 65 Girls:

Giovanna (this is one of my favorites of all time at 65, and I have many photos of her) Oh shit Cane you have me calling Delta asking about my skymiles LOL LOL.

Kid Cisco

The Cane
06-20-11, 07:13
Rio Antigo Girls (now out of business):

Brenda

Kid Cisco
06-20-11, 07:22
Monte Carlo Girls:

1. Taisha.

2. AmandaI hope no kiss ass SIMP don't run back and report back to these girls if so forget about one else posting picture, it already happen to be before years ago.

Kid Cisco

The Cane
06-20-11, 07:38
Could you illustrate the damage in R$ and. Due to it's in Rio most of the were "completa" (for non Rio addict = doing anal!)

I love Brazilian girls just because almost there is no problem in getting their service entrance! An it usually lovable tight and warm.

ITThese are all photos of tutes from my previous visits to Rio (but not from the most recent one . . . those, along with written reports, will come later). I fucked all of these girls in their buttholes except for five of them:

Eliza claims she doesn't do anal (currently at Solarium)

Amanda told me in the boite she was completa, but when it came time to do the dirty deed, she reneged. I didn't turn her in because everything else was so good about the session. I fucked her extra hard for lying though. LOL! Had her arms all up above her head "in surrender", and they were flying around all over the place like on a Raggedy Ann doll. But then I was pissed when I found out that Kid Cisco fucked her in the ass at his apartment on a trip after mine. I shoulda turned her big ass in after all!

Lila claimed she didn't do anal.

Leticia I call Miss Stink Finger. Why? Because after telling me she didn't take it in the ass, she wrongfully violated me by sticking a finger up mine! I fucked her extra hard too for that transgression.

Isabella, I was supposed to fuck her in the ass, but I came before I could get to it . . . my bad! Hahaha!

One thing the first 3 of these 5 have in common is that they were all at Monte Carlo at some point. Seems I was having a hard time finding the range on the cornhole over there for awhile. But not now. Hehehe! This puta procession shall continue later.

It Travel
06-20-11, 07:44
When I'm in Rio I check very carefully that the little sphincters are avaliable!

Rio without anal sex in no Brazil.

IT.

These are all photos of tutes from my previous visits to Rio (but not from the most recent one. . . Those, along with written reports, will come later). I fucked all of these girls in their buttholes except for five of them:

Eliza. Claims she doesn't do anal (currently at Solarium)

Amanda. Told me in the boite she was completa, but when it came time to do the dirty deed, she reneged. I didn't turn her in because everything else was so good about the session. I fucked her extra hard for lying though. LOL! Had her arms all up above her head "in surrender", and they were flying around all over the place like on a Raggedy Ann doll. But then I was pissed when I found out that Kid Cisco fucked her in the ass at his apartment on a trip after mine. I shoulda turned her big ass in after all!

Lila. Claimed she didn't do anal.

Leticia. I call her Miss Stink Finger. Why? Because after telling me she didn't take it in the ass, she wrongfully violated me by sticking a finger up mine! I fucked her extra hard too for that transgression.

Isabella. I was supposed to fuck her in the ass, but I came before I could get to it. . . My bad! Hahaha!

One thing the first of these five have in common is that they were all at Monte Carlo at some point. Seems I was having a harder time finding the range on the cornhole over there for awhile. But not now. Hehehe! This procession shall continue later.

The Cane
06-20-11, 07:51
Rio without anal sex in no Brazil.

IT. I have a saying. If it ain't about a butt fuck, then it ain't about the best of Brazil! Well, sex in Brazil anyway! This is the thing that sets Brazil apart from any other place in the world. So when I go to Brazil, I "overindulge" by fucking as many tutes in the ass as I possibly can.

BionicMan
06-20-11, 07:52
These are all photos of tutes from my previous visits to Rio (but not from the most recent one. . . Those, along with written reports, will come later). I fucked all of these girls in their buttholes except for five of them:

-

One thing the first 3 of these 5 have in common is that they were all at Monte Carlo at some point. Seems I was having a hard time finding the range on the cornhole over there for awhile. But not now. Hehehe! This puta procession shall continue later. Brazilian tan lines are definetely the best in the world!

The Cane
06-20-11, 08:09
Wow. Time to plan a trip.Emmanuelle is also one of my favorites. I went looking for her during my last trip, but didn't see her. She's always given me a damn good suck and fuck, including deep in her ass.

Amerioca
06-20-11, 08:26
Emmanuelle is also one of my favorites. I went looking for her during my last trip, but didn't see her. She's always given me a damn good suck and fuck, including deep in her ass.Outstanding pics. Thank you. Man, it has been some time since I have been to T65. They were always consistent in holding various themed events (hippie, cowgirl, disco, etc.) vs. Other Ts. Also, they offered live bands too.

The Cane
06-20-11, 12:21
Solarium Girls:

1. Violina

2. Nicole

The Cane
06-20-11, 12:31
Solarium Girls:

Debbie

The Cane
06-20-11, 12:37
Barbarella Girls:

Valeria

Nvslim
06-20-11, 12:46
Brazilian tan lines are definetely the best in the world!I was thinking the same thing. :) The untanned parts do look lovely next to the tan.

Thanks for all the great pics,

Slim

The Cane
06-20-11, 12:51
Barbarella Girls:

Paola

The Cane
06-20-11, 13:01
Barbarella Girls:

Suelen

The Cane
06-20-11, 13:21
Barbarella Girls:

Deb

The Cane
06-20-11, 13:30
Barbarella Girls:

Julia

The Cane
06-20-11, 13:41
4X4 Girls:

Ingrid

The Cane
06-20-11, 13:49
4X4 Girls:

Sharon

The Cane
06-20-11, 14:01
4X4 Girls:

Fabia

The Cane
06-20-11, 14:10
4X4 Girls:

Sher

The Cane
06-20-11, 14:24
4X4 Girls:

Marcela

The Cane
06-20-11, 14:48
Centaurus Girls:

Lujimilla [this is the first girl I ever photo'd then pumped in Rio (in my actual very first session, a gorgeous morena going by Tatiana wouldn't take pics and too bad because she had a 10 body with a 9 face), and Lujimilla was the first Brazilian puta I ever fucked in the ass. Her screaming, "FUCK MY BUTTHOLES!" turned me into a butt "crack" addict for the rest of my days].

The Cane
06-20-11, 15:04
Centaurus Girls:

Talita (brunette) & Pietra (blonde) [the first time I went with two girls was with these two, and it was great. . . So good in fact that I did TWO sessions with them both back-to-back. . . I called it my "dupla dupla"! ]

The Cane
06-20-11, 15:21
Centaurus Girls:

Talita (she became one of my favorites of all time and is somebody I always look for when I'm in Rio)

Rio Bob
06-20-11, 15:33
Centaurus Girls:

Talita (brunette) & Pietra (blonde) [the first time I went with two girls was with these two, and it was great. . . So good in fact that I did TWO sessions with them both back-to-back. . . I called it my "dupla dupla"! ]All your pictures are great, all girls good looking / white and mostly blonde. My taste also but I do variety.

The Cane
06-20-11, 15:34
Centaurus Girls:

Gisselle

The Cane
06-20-11, 16:04
Centaurus Girls:

Puta Paula (this girl was so dirty when I met her that I designate "puta" as an official part of her name . . . she should take it as an honor since she is the only one who officially carries "puta" in her name in my books!)

The Cane
06-20-11, 16:18
All your pictures are great, all girls good looking / white and mostly blonde. My taste also but I do variety.I like the white girls (I call them my "princessas brancas") and the morenas. Thing is, I actually have a harder time finding morenas who will take it in the ass, and I don't really know why. Maybe it's just the luck of the draw. They also seem to be the ones who will lie the most about the thing just to get you into the cabine.

Rio Bob
06-20-11, 18:29
Running around half naked all day at the beach and someone touched her boobies by accident and she gets all bent out of shape:

http://www.4shared.com/video/JAM_Mc9F/Rio_Beach_Fun_I.html

More fun in Copacabana:

http://www.4shared.com/video/cwzC2w0J/Loira_da_Praia.html

Amerioca
06-20-11, 19:32
Running around half naked all day at the beach and someone touched her boobies by accident and she gets all bent out of shape:

More fun in Copacabana:

http://www.4shared.com/video/cwzC2w0J/Loira_da_Praia.htmlGreat vids. It's a matter of time before I hear music from Robin Trower as a soundtrack to a future video.

Rio Me Ever
06-20-11, 21:07
Great videos but why is going topless not so popular now in Rio as it was just a few years ago?

More fun in Copacabana:

http://www.4shared.com/video/cwzC2w0J/Loira_da_Praia.html

Rio Bob
06-21-11, 03:37
Great videos but why is going topless not so popular now in Rio as it was just a few years ago?I don't think topless was ever really popular on Rio beaches in general, I have never seen topless except for some putas and European tourists. I have heard that going topless in Rio is against the law but not really enforced, maybe this is why I have never seen it in Ipanema or Copa except in front of the Othon Palace or once I saw in front of Caesar Park and I wasn't sure if they were putas or tourists. Picture attached of topless in Ipanema that I saw.

Trafukin
06-21-11, 03:52
Rio Antigo Girls (now out of business) :

BrendaGood stuff bro!

The Cane
06-21-11, 05:02
Termas 65 Girls:

Here's a few more shots of Giovanna

BionicMan
06-21-11, 10:41
Great videos but why is going topless not so popular now in Rio as it was just a few years ago?BY seeing all those bech video it looks topeless was everywhere.

I understand they footage might have been done in one beach only, but seemed quite spread.

Was just thinking that the level of quality and the braodness of topless was spot on!

I see now that, despite having full view, I had a partial view of the reality! Bad! .

Anyhow, those videos sparkle with joy, happiness, fun, that is the hessence of Brazilian girls, for the most.

Kid Cisco
06-21-11, 11:11
BY seeing all those bech video it looks topeless was everywhere.

I understand they footage might have been done in one beach only, but seemed quite spread.

Was just thinking that the level of quality and the braodness of topless was spot on!

I see now that, despite having full view, I had a partial view of the reality! Bad! .

Anyhow, those videos sparkle with joy, happiness, fun, that is the hessence of Brazilian girls, for the most. LOL LOL LOL.

The funny thing is no matter where I been France or Spain or Greece or even Seal Beach in San Deigo, you name it! Doesn't shock me now BUT it never fells it seem to be always some horny Gringo taking Video's or pictures of the topless girls LOL.

Kid Cisco

Exec Talent
06-22-11, 02:19
Great videos but why is going topless not so popular now in Rio as it was just a few years ago?Brazilian women, even mulatas, prefer tan lines.

Bobb Sledd
06-22-11, 05:17
Brazilian women, even mulatas, prefer tan lines.Personaly I like tan lines better then all over tans. It reminds you that you're seeing something that is usually hidden from sight! It's more erotic that way. IMO

Sperto
06-22-11, 05:55
BY seeing all those bech video it looks topeless was everywhere.
Anyhow, those videos sparkle with joy, happiness, fun, that is the hessence of Brazilian girls, for the most.
That would be a sight if topless became popular in Rio. Only wishful thinking.

Cariocas might use the tiniest bikinis you can imagine, but they don't go topless. Topless has never been popular in Rio.
The only places where you see regular brasileiras go topless are in secluded beaches along the coast.

The only ones who are topless in Rio are p*tas and gringas. If a regular girl went topless she would be considered a sl*t.

RioBob's videos are great. He managed to film an impressive collection of topless chicks. Even more impressive considering that these topless GP's mainly stayed a beachstrip of 100 metres (Othon Palace), and far from all GP's went topless. You might get an impression that topless was popular and widespread in Rio, but that's not the case. RioBob has put a lot of hard work managing filming all those bare tits, keep the videos coming.

Sperto
06-22-11, 06:07
Brazilian women, even mulatas, prefer tan lines.Some mulattas and negras (specially the ones living in the favelas) are so eager to get the right tanlines that they use tape. They tape a high tanline above the bikini (bottom part). It looks silly when you see the girls on the beach, but it looks sexy when you see the same girls wearing lowcut jeans on a baile do funk.

Prosal
06-22-11, 11:35
Cariocas might use the tiniest bikinis you can imagineAdmittedly, brasilian beaches have their benefits.

Whiskey Lova
06-22-11, 13:44
Nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of spitting. I think her name was Victoria, it was something with a V, you know how it goes once you blow your load you forget the chicks name along with yours and its on the next one LOL!

TigerWoods
06-22-11, 14:08
Nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of spitting. I think her name was Victoria, it was something with a V, you know how it goes once you blow your load you forget the chicks name along with yours and its on the next one LOL!Very nice pics. But who is the small guy in the mirror? .

Kid Cisco
06-22-11, 14:37
Very nice pics. But who is the small guy in the mirror? .Come on now Tiger no you didn't LOL LOL Whisky Lova thanks for sharing man

Kid Cisco

Urcarioca
06-22-11, 16:00

The only ones who are topless in Rio are p*tas and gringas. If a regular girl went topless she would be considered a sl*t.Topless is really low level in Brazil.

Remember amigo, long ago, before the slavery was banished here, who was topless all day long? : the female slaves. It's cultural and somehow, it's why there are so many mulatas because the Bandeirantes coudn't resist.

Rio Bob
06-22-11, 17:06

Cariocas might use the tiniest bikinis you can imagine, but they don't go topless. Topless has never been popular in Rio.

The only places where you see regular brasileiras go topless are in secluded beaches along the coast.

The only ones who are topless in Rio are p*tas and gringas. If a regular girl went topless she would be considered a sl*t.

RioBob's videos are great. He managed to film an impressive collection of topless chicks. Even more impressive considering that these topless GP's mainly stayed a beachstrip of 100 metres (Othon Palace) , and far from all GP's went topless. You might get an impression that topless was popular and widespread in Rio, but that's not the case. RioBob has put a lot of hard work managing filming all those bare tits, keep the videos coming. What YouTube wouldn't let me show:

http://www.4shared.com/video/W3OG0hrZ/Help_Carnaval_99_I.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/AZ_0KgwF/Help_Carnaval_99_II.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/DG3KOasa/Help_Carnaval_99_III.html

For those of you who have never been in Help topless was not the norm, these videos were only taken during the 5 days of Carnaval and they let the girls go topless. But that stopped about 10 years ago or so.

Whatever you want to say about this place, those ametuers look like they're having the time of their life.

BionicMan
06-22-11, 22:43

You might get an impression that topless was popular and widespread in Rio, but that's not the case. RioBob has put a lot of hard work managing filming all those bare tits, keep the videos coming. Appreciate your explanations, making sense.

I agree on the fact that topless, despite being widely seen in the video, is not averyday case since I have seen tons of naked girls (take the GdP) and you will see super mini tan lines, and micro triangles on their boobs, showing that some sort of piece of clothing was worn on the skin on their boobs.

Anyhow. A pleasaure to see!

It Travel
06-23-11, 06:20
Termas 65 Girls:

Here's a few more shots of GiovannaAmazing. I'll soon be in Rio so. May be I can do one myself!

IT

Exec Talent
06-23-11, 07:49
Appreciate your explanations, making sense.

I agree on the fact that topless, despite being widely seen in the video, is not averyday case since I have seen tons of naked girls (take the GdP) and you will see super mini tan lines, and micro triangles on their boobs, showing that some sort of piece of clothing was worn on the skin on their boobs.

Anyhow. A pleasaure to see! Thanks Rio Bob for the videos! However, I turned them off after seeing the fully tanned topless girls because as hard as I tried not to all I kept thinking about was National Geographic. I fully expected the next frame to include a mother nursing her baby. I am with the girls. I prefer the tan lines.

Whiskey Lova
06-23-11, 16:33
It was a little weak at 4X4 last night, I'm assuming because of the holiday but was able to find Jenni who gave a good anal session along with two pops

Whiskey Lova
06-24-11, 17:04
Since it was a holiday yesterday choices were limited to Luomo Club. When I entered the club I saw adriana sitting towards the corner of the couches, but it was enough light there for us to do some eye flirting. Eventually I made way over to the couches and soon after brief introductions she proceeded with the DFK after couple minutes of that I gave her a blow pop in which she gladly previewed her licking skills for me. I must admit maybe not the best looker but I can sense she was eager to please, in which they were confirmed when walking back the room another client pass by and yelled "good luck with that one kid". After taking my photos, she opened up her "tool box" it was packed with all sorts of goodies mainly different types of lube. When I was doing it from behind she had this small vibrator or pocket rocket that she tried to use on my penis to help stimulation but felt more like a small taser instead and I quickly told her to stop. Overall great session with with a nice wet / lubed BBBJ, no CIM though, the ass was on the menu but I popped before I was able to explore it.

Whiskey Lova
06-25-11, 15:34
BEAST ON THE LOOSE ALERT! If you guys are ever in Brazil and encounter this chick, please check with your doctor to make sure you have no pre-condition heart problems, because after a session with this one you will surely have some LOL! This one name is Cicnhia from Termas 4X4. Rio Me Ever had pointed her out before as one of his favorite's at 4X4, probably by far the most flexible chick along with the best bubble ass so far on this trip. Don't let the small frame fool you, this chick was able to pound and grind away at me cowgirl style while performing DFK for extended periods of time, its like her legs and back never got tired and it seemed to be her favorite position, a position where the girl is doing about 95% of the work go figure. She tried to get a second pop out of me by offering her ass (which was also nice) which I'm usually able to but not this time. Good luck trying to get that type of service from an American chick! I can't believe I have 5 more days of this, DAMN LOL!

Rio Bob
06-26-11, 14:17
Some more of the infamous Rio boat ride with tan lines:

http://www.4shared.com/video/4gycXgHI/Rio_Boat_Ride_dance__1.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/F0flXrKs/Rio_Boat_Ride_II_Dance.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/H-W4oP_j/Rio_Boat_Ride_III_dance.html

Sperto
06-26-11, 14:48
Some more of the infamous Rio boat ride with tan lines:
http://www.4shared.com/video/4gycXgHI/Rio_Boat_Ride_dance__1.html
http://www.4shared.com/video/F0flXrKs/Rio_Boat_Ride_II_Dance.html
http://www.4shared.com/video/H-W4oP_j/Rio_Boat_Ride_III_dance.html
Rio Bob, these are your best videos this far.
Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Kid Cisco
06-26-11, 17:43
BEAST ON THE LOOSE ALERT! If you guys are ever in Brazil and encounter this chick, please check with your doctor to make sure you have no pre-condition heart problems, because after a session with this one you will surely have some LOL! This one name is Cicnhia from Termas 4X4. Rio Me Ever had pointed her out before as one of his favorite's at 4X4, probably by far the most flexible chick along with the best bubble ass so far on this trip. Don't let the small frame fool you, this chick was able to pound and grind away at me cowgirl style while performing DFK for extended periods of time, its like her legs and back never got tired and it seemed to be her favorite position, a position where the girl is doing about 95% of the work go figure. She tried to get a second pop out of me by offering her ass (which was also nice) which I'm usually able to but not this time. Good luck trying to get that type of service from an American chick! I can't believe I have 5 more days of this, DAMN LOL!Thanks for sharing Whiskey Lova those some really nice shots have to go back soon.

Kid Cisco

Rio Bob
06-27-11, 01:50
Rio Bob, these are your best videos this far.

Amazing! Thanks for sharing. Thank you they were just collecting dust, so I dusted them off and posted them so that like minded people can still enjoy them.

More pole dancing on Guanabara bay:

http://www.4shared.com/video/iFiX4gmK/rio_boat_ride_IV_Dance.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/cN4BXFwY/Rio_boat_ride_dance_V.html

Whiskey Lova
06-27-11, 03:47
The action at MC was weak on Saturday, Deborah was the first girl I latched on to and never let go. Nice wet BBBJ with lots of slurping and deepthroat. She promised CIM but when it came to the money shot she dodge it like the matrix. Its ashamed she wouldn't let me show her face she kind of looked like a exotic version of Whitney Houston (before the cocaine addiction)

Rio Me Ever
06-27-11, 04:42
One of my favorite Balcony girls.

Sperto
06-27-11, 05:42
Thank you they were just collecting dust, so I dusted them off and posted them so that like minded people can still enjoy them.
http://www.4shared.com/video/cN4BXFwY/Rio_boat_ride_dance_V.html
Nice!
Where did they anchor the boat? Was it possible to session on the boat?

Helpmann
06-27-11, 11:49
One of my favorite Balcony girls.Yes!

-Helpmann :)

Rio Bob
06-27-11, 12:58
Nice!

Where did they anchor the boat? Was it possible to session on the boat? There were rooms downstairs to session, they didn't go out too far, as you can see land in the background and Sugar Loaf.

This is a link to all the videos in one shot:

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/lbOnzLjv/_online.html

Whiskey Lova
06-28-11, 07:27
I decided to add a little cream to my coffee today and picked up Bia. Probably not the best body for a termas chick and not the best by my bubble butt standards, but gave good vibes which resulted in one of the smoothest BBBJ's I received with lots of dick slapping to the face.

BionicMan
06-28-11, 09:04
..... picked up Bia. Probably not the best body for a termas chick and not the best by my bubble butt standards,.Well, I am not familiar with the standrds 8other than what I have seen here on ISG, but this body can easily compete and win against a lot of (terma) girls seen here.

I would not complain much LOL

BionicMan
06-28-11, 09:17
[QUOTE=Sangue Bon; 1170474]There were rooms downstairs to session, they didn't go out too far, as you can see land in the background and Sugar Loaf.

This is a link to all the videos in one shot:

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/lbOnzLjv/_online.html[/QUOTE.

Awsome, really awsome.

I do not know if I am wrong but in some of the shots it seems that some spectators are on the rock above the shore.

Maybe they could not see much, but maybe they understood something was going on.

Am I the only one seeing that?

Carrib
06-28-11, 14:31
I attended one of these boat rides and nearly missed my flight. Kenny, the american who organized them was getting 20-30 Americans on that boat at least twice a week at 100 dollars a pop. The price was all inclusive, one session with drinks and food. The problem? It pulled all of the paying gringos from the local establishments, copa termas were empty, local taxi dudes were pissed because Kenny would get a van to ferry dudes to the boat.

Eventually, they decided to put a stop this. First, they snuck a 17 year old on that boat with a fake ID and arrested Kenny, he remained in jail for at least a mont but the charges were eventually dropped. Kenny started the boat rides again and this time, the local Rio police raided the boat and took EVERYONE downtown with cameras waiting. All of the gringo tourist were released, some having to pay a fine of not having a passport but this time, Kenny was kept in Jail for three mos or more. One girl talked and she was eventually beat down by the other GDPs for talking, I think she died.

As for Kenny, he eventually got out, crossed the border to Argentina, got a new passport and flew out of SA. I think he moved ops to Sosua, can anyone can verify this?

Bottom line, the boat rides attracted too much attention, they took money away from local establishments (termas, Help, Mei Pattaca) and taxi dudes trying were jealous as hell. Kenny was making too much money and eventually he was charged of running a biz enterprise on a tourist visa. He was arrested at least 3 times, and in each instance he snubbed his nose at the establishment, until they kept in jail for mos to send a message. The story made local rio news, if not national.

Beach Star
06-28-11, 18:12
I attended one of these boat rides and nearly missed my flight. Kenny, the american who organized them was getting 20-30 Americans on that boat at least twice a week at 100 dollars a pop. The price was all inclusive, one session with drinks and food. The problem? It pulled all of the paying gringos from the local establishments, copa termas were empty, local taxi dudes were pissed because Kenny would get a van to ferry dudes to the boat.

Eventually, they decided to put a stop this. First, they snuck a 17 year old on that boat with a fake I'd and arrested Kenny, he remained in jail for at least a mont but the charges were eventually dropped. Kenny started the boat rides again and this time, the local Rio police raided the boat and took EVERYONE downtown with cameras waiting. All of the gringo tourist were released, some having to pay a fine of not having a passport but this time, Kenny was kept in Jail for three mos or more. One girl talked and she was eventually beat down by the other GDPs for talking, I think she died.

As for Kenny, he eventually got out, crossed the border to Argentina, got a new passport and flew out of SA. I think he moved ops to Sosua, can anyone can verify this?

Bottom line, the boat rides attracted too much attention, they took money away from local establishments (termas, Help, Mei Pattaca) and taxi dudes trying were jealous as hell. Kenny was making too much money and eventually he was charged of running a biz enterprise on a tourist visa. He was arrested at least 3 times, and in each instance he snubbed his nose at the establishment, until they kept in jail for mos to send a message. The story made local Rio news, if not national. Good idea and a sad story, but if the guy did not have a work visa (green card) he was always vulnerable with a high profile business. Good try though!

Kid Cisco
06-29-11, 02:40

Eventually, they decided to put a stop this. First, they snuck a 17 year old on that boat with a fake I'd and arrested Kenny, he remained in jail for at least a mont but the charges were eventually dropped. Kenny started the boat rides again and this time, the local Rio police raided the boat and took EVERYONE downtown with cameras waiting. All of the gringo tourist were released, some having to pay a fine of not having a passport but this time, Kenny was kept in Jail for three mos or more. One girl talked and she was eventually beat down by the other GDPs for talking, I think she died.

Bottom line, the boat rides attracted too much attention, they took money away from local establishments (termas, Help, Mei Pattaca) and taxi dudes trying were jealous as hell. Kenny was making too much money and eventually he was charged of running a biz enterprise on a tourist visa. He was arrested at least 3 times, and in each instance he snubbed his nose at the establishment, until they kept in jail for mos to send a message. The story made local Rio news, if not national.Yep,

That's about it my cousin went on the 1st one Kenny put together they left out front of Mia P he also took videos, pictures etc and IF you wanted another session with a chick it was up to you to make a deal with a chick, some of the chicks gave out free sessions IF they liked the guy back then the going rate was 100 reals.

Also I think Kenny was from NYC if I not sure at least one of my boys seen him up there at different times over the years.

Kid Cisco

Whiskey Lova
06-29-11, 18:52
This one was the first termas chick I session with on my virgin trip to Rio last year, so I kind of have a soft spot for her. Overall good GFE as oppose to last year a wild PSE with lots of anal. She wanted me to give her a second pop thru the offering of her ass again but no luck this time. We ended the session with some light convo and a pretty decent massage, a much needed change of pace. Sorry about forgetting her name, with the combination of beer and stronger than usual rum&cokes at Barbarela, had me and Rio Me Ever walking around Copa like some zombie's heading over to zombie central aka Balcony Bar LOL!

DJ FourMoney
06-30-11, 00:41
Thank you they were just collecting dust, so I dusted them off and posted them so that like minded people can still enjoy them.

http://www.4shared.com/video/cN4BXFwY/Rio_boat_ride_dance_V.htmlAh, thanks for sharing.

The Cane
06-30-11, 00:45
This one was the first termas chick I session with on my virgin trip to Rio last year, so I kind of have a soft spot for her. Overall good GFE as oppose to last year a wild PSE with lots of anal. She wanted me to give her a second pop thru the offering of her ass again but no luck this time. We ended the session with some light convo and a pretty decent massage, a much needed change of pace. Sorry about forgetting her name, with the combination of beer and stronger than usual rum&cokes at Barbarela, had me and Rio Me Ever walking around Copa like some zombie's heading over to zombie central aka Balcony Bar LOL!That's a nice one there! But ya got to remember those names! And the places too! That's one thing that makes a report both more better and more good to the brotherhood baby. I went back to a terma one time in part just to get a tute's name for a report. Hahaha! Oh, can I say "tute" here? Excuse me! LOL! Nice shots man!

Trelele
06-30-11, 01:43
Sangue Bon,

Excelent videos indeed! Brazil is really a prostitution paradise!

But let me ask you guys a question. These Kenny's boat tours took place around which years?

Whiskey Lova
06-30-11, 14:39
Well my vacation / fuckathon is over, I was originally planning to squeeze a last minute session in at either 4X4 or 65 in today but TAM destroyed those plans by changing my flight plans. Paola (first five photos) was another repeat from my previous trip. Her performance is nothing out of the ordinary by termas standards except when she completes a BBBJ she mainly focuses on the head using different levels of mouth pressure to increase stimulation. I don't remember her doing that technique from my last trip but nonetheless it felt good. She tried to get the usual second pop from me but I held back because I was intending to pick up another chick I had been craving for from my previous trip. I shower up and head back to the boate and wait for that one chick. While waiting the chick I posted previously with the no name came over and hung out with me to keep my hands and my mouth busy with some groping and DFK. Even though I told her I session already she could sense I was still on the hunt, she was constantly trying to entice me to another session by promising a whole hour of fucking her in the ass. It was tempting but thank God I kept my eyes on the prize because after 15 minutes or so, my girl came thru the door, the girl with the huge panther tattoo. The chick I was with could tell my expression had change once she walked through the doors and so I quickly gave her the excuse that I was tired and off she went but I still forgot to ask what her name was (sorry Cane) LOL! Before I made my way over to the new girl direction I decided to sit back and admire her legs, ass and overall body structure. This chick virtually has no real body fat, simply amazing. With the vitamin C kicking in again (popped 2 pills previously) I go over to her and make my introduction, she tells me her name is Lina, with no interviewing at all I decided to roll the dice and quickly tell her vamos! While in the room she gave a nice smooth BBBJ but the highlight of the session was the doggystyle fucking, since I was on my second pop I was able to bang away for extended period of times without the fear of popping too fast, it was amazing to see her toned back and ass in the mirror while our skins made loud slapping noises. With the help of lots of lube, I was able to pull of my second pop something I have not done since the beginning of my trip. After the session my perception of her being a hardcore gangster chick had changed, she actually had a bubbly personality. She told me I had the face of a local and she made fun of my quiet demeanor thinking that I was an angel but now was quickly calling me "safado". She had me promise her no to post no photos of her panther tattoo on the net, but with a tattoo that big you virtually can't miss it. Well it was fun sharing my photos on the board, not only will they serve as memories for me but hopefully it could help kickstart the trip planning for somebody who is still on the ropes on whether its worth the cost. Rio mongering is certainly not cheap but it is well worth it!

Rio Bob
06-30-11, 19:19
Sangue Bon,

But let me ask you guys a question. These Kenny's boat tours took place around which years?The videos were 9 years old, don't know how long he was in business.

Bunda Man
07-01-11, 02:45
Wow, some really great garotas courtesy of Whiskey Lova and The Cane. You guys have me missing Rio. Too expensive at the moment unless you stick to the local hole in the wall joints in Centro, VM, etc. But I hope to get back in the near future. Thanks again. Bunda.

Beach Star
07-02-11, 00:15
Sangue Bon,

But let me ask you guys a question. These Kenny's boat tours took place around which years?Hello, my fellow, how are you? Pergunta a seu amigo babyface, sabe aki tem outras que falam a tijucense. Abs BRO

Oyster Lover
07-03-11, 11:18
The action at MC was weak on Saturday, Deborah was the first girl I latched on to and never let go. Nice wet BBBJ with lots of slurping and deepthroat. She promised CIM but when it came to the money shot she dodge it like the matrix. Its ashamed she wouldn't let me show her face she kind of looked like a exotic version of Whitney Houston (before the cocaine addiction)Having lived in Copa my bet is 40/60 she has the same problem Whitney had. Actually I was temped to go with the real odds and say 70/30, but don't want to insult the poor girl. I would love to know how many loads Whitney dodged? Not many would be my guess.

Rio Bob
07-04-11, 19:57
Another video out front:

http://www.4shared.com/video/wQkT4QnK/Rio_2002_Meia_Pataca.html

Rio Bob
07-05-11, 00:26
One more beach day:

http://www.4shared.com/video/MNMxybim/Rio_2002_outside.html

Rahsta
07-05-11, 04:49
Nice sloppy BBBJ with lots of spitting. I think her name was Victoria, it was something with a V, you know how it goes once you blow your load you forget the chicks name along with yours and its on the next one LOL!I meet this chick at 502 during carnival 2011 and she said her name was Mel (Honey in english). I guess different spot new name.

Almotu
07-08-11, 00:42
This one was the first termas chick I session with on my virgin trip to Rio last year, so I kind of have a soft spot for her. Overall good GFE as oppose to last year a wild PSE with lots of anal. She wanted me to give her a second pop thru the offering of her ass again but no luck this time. We ended the session with some light convo and a pretty decent massage, a much needed change of pace. Sorry about forgetting her name, with the combination of beer and stronger than usual rum&cokes at Barbarela, had me and Rio Me Ever walking around Copa like some zombie's heading over to zombie central aka Balcony Bar LOL!Were these taken in the suites where you have to session for at least 1 hour? . Therefore a bit more expensive. NICE breasts!

Almotu
07-08-11, 00:52
It was a little weak at 4X4 last night, I'm assuming because of the holiday but was able to find Jenni who gave a good anal session along with two popsDid you have to pay more for anal? Thanks for sharing all your photos.

Torgoch
07-08-11, 01:17
Did you have to pay more for anal?.No, not at 4x4, if she does it, its included, I guess unless you are a monster in the trouser department

Whiskey Lova
07-08-11, 15:05
Were these taken in the suites where you have to session for at least 1 hour? . Therefore a bit more expensive. NICE breasts!All of my recent photos were taken inside the termas rooms, this one set of particular photos were taken inside the super suite room which comes with the jacuzzi, not worth the price (R280) but the bed is huge and like Torgoch said anal is included in the session price if she is willingly

The Cane
07-09-11, 23:43
Did you have to pay more for anal? Thanks for sharing all your photos.Almotu, if you like anal, no place in the world beats Rio for that kind of action. In fact, I don't know of any other place that even comes close. And, the only "tax" you'll have to worry about is the one that you'll impose upon that ass when you tap it! LOL!

For an account of a monger's recent experience with lots of anal in Rio (including pics of the girls) read here beginning with post #1434: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs/page3.

Please feel free to PM me if you have anything specific you'd like to ask or know. If it's someplace I've been or know something about, I'm happy to share. I'm always ready to help another monger have a great experience. Monger on!

Bimbo Boy
07-14-11, 04:02
She wants more sex that I can give her. I took her for a 3 days trip, and we made love maybe 20 times! She is a sporty girl. She plays professionnal female soccer. She has a perfect body in my opinion. I trained her to anal and deep throat. Very sweet.

Member #2041
07-14-11, 04:47
She wants more sex that I can give her. I took her for a 3 days trip, and we made love maybe 20 times! She is a sporty girl. She plays professionnal female soccer. She has a perfect body in my opinion. I trained her to anal and deep throat. Very sweet.

154034It would be great if we knew what club. I mean purely so we know who to root for.

Bimbo Boy
07-14-11, 13:56
It would be great if we knew what club. I mean purely so we know who to root for.She is not a working girl. She is a freebie. I jut wanted to contribute some beautiful pictures to the forum.

Maa Paa
07-14-11, 16:41
She is not a working girl. She is a freebie. I jut wanted to contribute some beautiful pictures to the forum.Yes, good answer. As far as I did read your report you did not mention anything about any club. No reason to ask for this.

Normally I am much more into Thai girls / women. But now I am happy to visit the Brasilian Photo Gallery once again.

Perfect body. I agree. Quite short hair, small breats, slim body, small ass and shaved. Perfect.

And picture quality is also not too bad.

Thanks for posting.

Maa Paa

Member #2041
07-14-11, 16:47
Yes, good answer. As far as I did read your report you did not mention anything about any club. No reason to ask for this.

Normally I am much more into Thai girls / women. But now I am happy to visit the Brasilian Photo Gallery once again.

Perfect body. I agree. Quite short hair, small breats, slim body, small ass and shaved. Perfect.

And picture quality is also not too bad.

Thanks for posting.

Maa PaaThe club I was referring to was the professional football club she plays on. Strictly so we know which club to root for (it was a joke). He DID specifically mention that she played football professionally.

Bimbo Boy
07-14-11, 21:48
The club I was referring to was the professional football club she plays on. Strictly so we know which club to root for (it was a joke). He DID specifically mention that she played football professionally.. :) I would prefer not to mention the club in order to preserve her reputation. She grew up in the northeast region (a couple hundred km from Salvador de Bahia). Every day she ran twice 7km to and back from school, sometimes with nothing to eat as her family was extremely poor. She has iron muscles but it doesn't show.

Member #2041
07-14-11, 23:16
. :) I would prefer not to mention the club in order to preserve her reputation. She grew up in the northeast region (a couple hundred km from Salvador de Bahia). Every day she ran twice 7km to and back from school, sometimes with nothing to eat as her family was extremely poor. She has iron muscles but it doesn't show.As I said before, it was a joke. Apparently not everyone got it - although, based upon my in-box, at least a couple of folks did.

Baggio67
07-14-11, 23:31
Does anyone know if this girl still works at L'uoma's?

Kman1
07-15-11, 04:13

154034Sexy as hell! You are one lucky so*.

Scotch
07-15-11, 21:42
I miss Rio

Scotch
07-15-11, 21:44
She was a tiger

Scotch
07-15-11, 21:48
I know its close

Scotch
07-15-11, 21:54
2 more help girls. I know the first is still around but she's bigger and sweet. I bet she in MP.

Can someone please open help back up LOL.

By the way is Lebra still around or even alive.

I last saw her in 2004 and she was still hot leaving help with a happy monger. Never hit it but did have a nice dance at help .

Galenmarek
07-15-11, 22:54
I miss RioLast time I saw the twins, their asses were way bigger than your photos.

Scotch
07-15-11, 23:42
Last time I saw the twins, their asses were way bigger than your photos.That pic is almost 7 years old but those were the days.

SlimHoleDrill
07-16-11, 02:39
Does anyone know if this girl still works at L'uoma's?She's been there for years. Little spinner and really cute, but I don't remember her name. She was around the last time I was there but that has been a few months.

Whiskey Lova
07-16-11, 04:31
I miss RioI recently had ran into the twins at Termas Cancun, I decided not to session with them since one of them basically trapped me as soon I entered the boate. I wasn't feeling the club nor her vibe.

Bravo
07-16-11, 13:09
Scotch, Raquel (the black girl with the braids) lives and dances in New Jersey. She married some guy and bolted like a month after she got to the states, she has been living and stripping in the NYC / NJ area for a while now.

Kid Cisco
07-17-11, 01:43
2 more help girls. I know the first is still around but she's bigger and sweet. I bet she in MP.

Can someone please open help back up LOL.

By the way is Lebra still around or even alive.

I last saw her in 2004 and she was still hot leaving help with a happy monger. Never hit it but did have a nice dance at help.I chat with her from time to time (the last time was July 5) and she sends me pictures I have about 3 e-mails accounts from her she have gained I would say around 25-27lbs since her days at Monte Carlo her belly is still flat BUT her hips and ass and thighs have spread a lot. (some guys like that type of weight gained). She have always been cool with me I met her 1st after a World Cup party in 2002 when Brazil won it all.

She would work Monte Carlo and than go to Mia P. And head down to Club Help or wait out front and get a table and drink with some tricks.

Well it hard to say were she is NOW around Christmas she and many other girls were in Rio NOW since that time I seen pictures of her in Spain and also in Germany. She seem to have a rich older trick that is paying her bills and paying her to be his arm candy.

This seem to be the story on most of the "so called" old school stars of the good ole days of Club Help / Mia P / etc. They have found older in some cases young rich European tricks that have got them Visas and hire them to work in their business or companies when they are REALLY their full time hooker. Since the weak dollar and with Help being closed and less tricks from the USA going to Rio most of the good looking or chicks that are able to have moved overseas either living with some trick taking care of them or they are working in massage parlors and since I can't say the H word I would say they are working in " (.)"houses.

The best time to catch these chicks in around Christmas or New Years I get tons of e-mails around that time of year were they are saying WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO RIO? Because they are there for on the avg. 4-6 weeks and can't wait to get free from their old trick and hook up with some NEW DICK for a hour or two and make some extra money on the side.

Kid Cisco

Kcrl01
07-17-11, 03:10
Scotch, Raquel (the black girl with the braids) lives and dances in New Jersey. She married some guy and bolted like a month after she got to the states, she has been living and stripping in the NYC / NJ area for a while now.She's back in Rio. Works mostly with repeats who have her number or hook with her via BrasilCupido or Orkut.

Almotu
07-17-11, 05:16
She wants more sex that I can give her. I took her for a 3 days trip, and we made love maybe 20 times! She is a sporty girl. She plays professionnal female soccer. She has a perfect body in my opinion. I trained her to anal and deep throat. Very sweet.Thanks for sharing these pics. I think she would be considered "a morena mignon", no? I'd love to attempt to satisfy her as well. Should be in Rio in 5 weeks, send me a PM if you could help me contact her :D
Muito Obrigado!

Deltron
07-17-11, 13:08
Glad to hear she's still alive and kicking. Any chance you could post some of her new shots to get a glimpse at what her body is like these days? Seems like the only pictures of Lebara floating around are years plus at this point.

I chat with her from time to time (the last time was July 5) and she sends me pictures I have about 3 e-mails accounts from her she have gained I would say around 25-27lbs since her days at Monte Carlo her belly is still flat BUT her hips and ass and thighs have spread a lot. (some guys like that type of weight gained). She have always been cool with me I met her 1st after a World Cup party in 2002 when Brazil won it all.

She would work Monte Carlo and than go to Mia P. And head down to Club Help or wait out front and get a table and drink with some tricks.

Well it hard to say were she is NOW around Christmas she and many other girls were in Rio NOW since that time I seen pictures of her in Spain and also in Germany. She seem to have a rich older trick that is paying her bills and paying her to be his arm candy.

This seem to be the story on most of the "so called" old school stars of the good ole days of Club Help / Mia P / etc. They have found older in some cases young rich European tricks that have got them Visas and hire them to work in their business or companies when they are REALLY their full time hooker. Since the weak dollar and with Help being closed and less tricks from the USA going to Rio most of the good looking or chicks that are able to have moved overseas either living with some trick taking care of them or they are working in massage parlors and since I can't say the H word I would say they are working in " (.)"houses.

The best time to catch these chicks in around Christmas or New Years I get tons of e-mails around that time of year were they are saying WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO RIO? Because they are there for on the avg. 4-6 weeks and can't wait to get free from their old trick and hook up with some NEW DICK for a hour or two and make some extra money on the side.

Kid Cisco

Kid Cisco
07-17-11, 21:03
Glad to hear she's still alive and kicking. Any chance you could post some of her new shots to get a glimpse at what her body is like these days? Seems like the only pictures of Lebara floating around are years plus at this point.NO, can't do that she sent them to me I guess she sent them to others too, BUT I wouldn't put her photos on a sex site without her saying it's cool, BESIDES there are MANY guys on here that report back to her whenever there is talk about her on this site and others she tells me everything LOL don't want to loose that trust.

But, she looks good face still the same BUT her ass have got bigger and her thighs as well her belly is flat maybe had some work (lipo) on that part.

Kid Cisco

Kcrl01
07-20-11, 11:30
Alycinhaa from Balcony. Would you believe she's a grandmother. Met her on BrazilCupid.

Ruca In London
08-04-11, 11:07
Does anyone know if this girl still works at L'uoma's?She was there. 3 or 4 months ago.

RapidFirer
08-04-11, 13:35
Alycinhaa from Balcony. Would you believe she's a grandmother. Met her on BrazilCupid.Brings a whole new meaning to that old phrase " Away an f*ck yir granny"

Kid Cisco
08-05-11, 19:41
Glad to hear she's still alive and kicking. Any chance you could post some of her new shots to get a glimpse at what her body is like these days? Seems like the only pictures of Lebara floating around are years plus at this point.Deltron,

I just talked with Lebara she will be in Rio in a few months. She been in this game for a long time and she said she ONLY trick IF the money is right $$$! When she is in Rio she is there to mostly hang out with family and friends she NOT there to trick with cheap tricks because has a old RICH trick that is taking care of her. BUT she said IF the money is good she will spend a hour or so with a guy.

She sent me another picture of her and she was happy to show me she lost some of the weight she gained she looks GREAT! Almost like she did 4-5 years ago.

Kid Cisco

MSJ44
08-06-11, 00:17
Scotch Kid Cisco.

Thanks for taking me back to 2004. My 1st trip was way back then and my 1st experience was with lebara in front of Mia P and then later a dupla with her and her girl Michelle at one of the love motels. The Princess who tough then to get 2 up at same time. I would post pics but the board seem a little more PC now then back in the day. Was never much for getting permission 1st to post pics and vid shots. But can see rational. Will try to blur faces a bit and post.

MSJ44
08-06-11, 02:15
Got to give it to ya Whisky. Some amazing pics! Victoria binds is amazIng. Got to get back. Thanks for the posts.

Kcrl01
08-06-11, 03:01
Don't waste your time on this chick!

Case in point: this is Fernanda from Bahia, met her at Balcony last week. She was all over me. I was grabbing her ass, it was nice & firm. Played with her tits, they were soft, her nipples were getting hard. She had a tongue ring.

Get her back to the apartment, she's got cottage cheese ass and droopy tits. She wanted extra for a BBBJ, plus she complained my dick looked too big (I get that a lot.). She must of thought Rio was the DR! Lots of chicks at Balcony just out to scam a newbie. SO BEWARE. ALWAYS TRAVEL WITH A WINGMAN & ASK FOR A SECOND OPINION IF YOU MUST!

Gave BR$10 for a cab, opened the door and told her,"Tchau cadela."

Went back to Balcony and got something else.

Zorglub
08-06-11, 23:52
Don't waste your time on this chick!

Case in point: this is Fernanda from Bahia, met her at Balcony last week. She was all over me. I was grabbing her ass, it was nice & firm. Played with her tits, they were soft, her nipples were getting hard. She had a tongue ring.

Get her back to the apartment, she's got cottage cheese ass and droopy tits. She wanted extra for a BBBJ, plus she complained my dick looked too big (I get that a lot.). She must of thought Rio was the DR! Lots of chicks at Balcony just out to scam a newbie. SO BEWARE. ALWAYS TRAVEL WITH A WINGMAN & ASK FOR A SECOND OPINION IF YOU MUST!

Gave BR$10 for a cab, opened the door and told her,"Tchau cadela."

Went back to Balcony and got something else.

155651You`are right! I got the same experience with that girl in June. Never again!

Josh63
08-09-11, 23:38
Some older pics of Patricia Kimberly.

Amb832
08-12-11, 12:16
Here are pics of a few ladies I got with in Rio de Janeiro earlier in the year. Unfortunately I could not get ant naked pics of them. If anyone have any naked pics of these ladies and would not mind sharing just send me a PM. 800X600 or larger is prefered.

I will upload more pics later.

Kcrl01
08-12-11, 21:02
. Pics of a few ladies I got with in Rio de Janeiro earlier in the year. Unfortunately I could not get any naked pics of them.

I will upload more pics later.Don't succeed, try, try again! Give it another go on the next trip! You're learnin' boy'o!

Exec Talent
08-13-11, 01:48
Here are pics of a few ladies I got with in Rio de Janeiro earlier in the year. Unfortunately I could not get ant naked pics of them. If anyone have any naked pics of these ladies and would not mind sharing just send me a PM. 800X600 or larger is prefered.

I will upload more pics later.over those of girls hiding their faces with their butts in the air.

Sperto seems to be the only one who consistently posts pictures of naked girls smiling. :)

HotShaneHot
08-13-11, 21:01

I will upload more pics later.Hello,

Where did you meet the lady, s.

Is it easy to pick up like Thailand?

Would love to know more on what you guys do to get them.

Amb832
08-15-11, 00:19
The only time I been able to go to Rio is during carnival. The location of where I took these pics is at the beach across the street from where Meia Pataca to Rio Othon Palace Hotel. Most time I just sit on the beach and they come to me because they know I'm a tourist. If she's really hot I would approach her.

Hello,

Where did you meet the lady, s.

Is it easy to pick up like Thailand?

Would love to know more on what you guys do to get them.The pics here are from a girl I got with last year. The only one I was able to get semi naked pics.

Erectus Indicus
08-29-11, 17:59

I will upload more pics later.Did a double take on that. That's Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, on her back. WTF?

Anil Fedrik
08-29-11, 19:33
Did a double take on that. That's Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, on her back. WTF?Yup Its Goddes Lakshmi. I was totally surprised.

WTF.

Roadek
09-01-11, 06:08
Termas 65 Girls:

Here's a few more shots of GiovannaCan you talk more about her?

I am very excited to meet her! Or post more shots!

Thanks for the posts

Thelastpirate
09-04-11, 18:03
Sniff.

The Cane
09-10-11, 16:43
Can you talk more about her?

I am very excited to meet her! Or post more shots!

Thanks for the postsSorry, but I haven't seen Vanna during any of my most recent trips to Rio. Looks like she's left the scene. Too bad too because she was one of my all-time favorites. Wore that butthole out! LOL!