PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Abzsafado
09-17-07, 12:25
These are the five girls that we ordered from the book. Now you tell me what pics did you see in the book that had tatoos on any of the girls.
Who's the blond second from the right? I want some of that.
How much was it for the five?
I've never used any of the agencies before, I prefer to see the face and judge the personality. I may have to change my opinion.

Mangera
09-17-07, 12:56
I know her. It's been a long time, but it's Jamile from Karla. Had a nice tussle with her well over a year ago.
You are correct, she works for the Karla Models and ScortShow agencies. I took that picture of her last year, 2006. Thanks.

American Warrior
09-17-07, 16:44
Its crazy how so many of us have been with Flavia on our 1st trip to Rio. She must have a scanner for newbies when they come into town.

Chris HI feel like we are in a true brotherhood, I am not alone. I get nabbed by all the most popular chicks with you mongers. I like going off the beaten path now (Villa) but that is getting more popular with you mongers. Anymore spots, Bubba (LOL)?

BJfans
09-17-07, 22:08
That's the reason why I love this place.

Remy Man
09-18-07, 05:08
Who's the blond second from the right? I want some of that.
How much was it for the five?

I've never used any of the agencies before, I prefer to see the face and judge the personality. I may have to change my opinion.That is the one who claimed to be Jamille, between JuJu and Raica.

BrasilForever
09-18-07, 10:20
That's the reason why I love this place.That garota looks absolutely stunning!

If you have any more photos of her, I beg you to post them.

Kcrl01
09-18-07, 10:33
I posted the first, third, & fifth fotos, her name is Ohanni she works at L'uomo. The second, fourth, & sixth were posted by someone else. Her name is Harmonia, she also works at L'uomo.

The last two are definite fotos of Ohanni when she worked at Monte Carlo. Not sure when.

Is it the same or two different girls. The fotos were taken approx. 10 days apart. The thing that baffles me is the weight changes over just a little more than a week.

Is that normal? Maybe H20 retention?

El Greco
09-18-07, 11:19
That's the reason why I love this place.

Thanks mate. That's one of the reasons I spend 3-4 months/year there too.

Well done, keep up the good work, spirit and little john. LOL

Currently in Bangkok trying to find out whether they have it in the same place between their legs here too.

El Greco

Abzsafado
09-18-07, 14:26
That is the one who claimed to be Jamille, between JuJu and Raica.
Thanks. I spotted the tatoo on the ankle in an earlier post just after I posted. She looks nicer from behind.
Did you get a group discount?

BJfans
09-18-07, 18:42
That garota looks absolutely stunning!

If you have any more photos of her, I beg you to post them.Do you like others?

Mr Enternational
09-19-07, 03:56
I posted the first, third, & fifth fotos, her name is Ohanni she works at L'uomo. The second, fourth, & sixth were posted by someone else. Her name is Harmonia, she also works at L'uomo.
The last two are definite fotos of Ohanni when she worked at Monte Carlo. Not sure when.
Is it the same or two different girls. The fotos were taken approx. 10 days apart. The thing that baffles me is the weight changes over just a little more than a week.

Don't know if it's the same girl, but if it isn't they sure have the same tattoo and in the same place.

Pyjama
09-19-07, 18:35
Do you like others?
Of course! Show us whatever you can share with us! I will also post some Fortaleza pics, maybe this weekend!

Pyjama

Pana Nyc
09-19-07, 18:37

I saw her working in MC during my June trip in Rio.

FunFunFun69
09-20-07, 05:21

Is that normal? Maybe H20 retention?They are definately the same girl, or identical twins. I am basing that on the eyes and the tatoo. I don't really see that much difference in weight, just a difference in camera shots.

Exec Talent
09-20-07, 11:48

She has had the tattoo for about 3 years. Her name at L'uomo is Horrana. Cute girl, 23, not as lean or firm as some of the others, but certainly not overweight. She likes to have her photo taken so bring your camera. You also can expect her to bring her bag of toys.

Kid Cisco
09-20-07, 18:05
She has had the tattoo for about 3 years. Her name at L'uomo is Horrana. Cute girl, 23, not as lean or firm as some of the others, but certainly not overweight. She likes to have her photo taken so bring your camera. You also can expect her to bring her bag of toys.ET,

You are so correct you are also the 1st person to have spelled her name correctly, I had her over my place just a few days ago and she spelled it that way for me (Horrana), she is a sweet and fun girl.

Like you said when she gets to the room she brings out her bag of tricks lol BUT I told her to put the rubber penis back in the bag because I will be the only dick in this room that will be putting in work.

Kid Cisco

Trelele
09-21-07, 04:26
These are the five girls that we ordered from the book. Now you tell me what pics did you see in the book that had tatoos on any of the girls.My friend,

Great pics. 5 in one shot! Excellent!

Now tell me. The one in the middle. I guess I know her (and others on this board too. Jejeje). She's Yasmin, isn't she?

She has the most perfect blowjob of Karla Models!

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 09:14
Brazilian Azz from Sep 2007 trip.

Aneta from 4x4

The big bunda I was referring to in a previous post. I wanted to bounce on this big azz so I went over to her, touched her, had some conversation (the squeeze test) then headed for the room. These are a just a warm up - taken with my cell phone.

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 09:41
Sara from 4x4 back at the apt.
This woman is strong, thick and 'COMPLETA'
Hit it at 4x4 on day 2. Then we agreed to meet a few days later for R200 - there was a disconnect.
On a later trip at 4x4 (I did not go for seconds) we agreed to try for the coming Sunday - my last day. This time it was all good. She stayed for 2 hours and I got 2 pops - she came 3x and enjoyed it. How do I know - because I gave her R150 and we had agreed on 200. Reason - I only had R150 and some dollars. Told her we can go to a cambio and without hesitation she said the 150 was OK.

Great lay.

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 09:56
Day 3
Elizabete 19 yrs old
tight body - see for yourself
R120 for 2 hrs

Met her on NS Copa while I was going to get a bit to eat. She was sticking her tongue out a friend on a bus. I guess she just got off. I laughed along with her and started talking to her. Guess what? She was a GDP. Sooooo, we agreed to meet in 1.5 hrs at the same spot. Met up with her - she was on time. I had a beer at a local place, she didn't want anything. Then on to Hotel Atlantico. Afterwards I gave her R150 for her Outstanding performance and for being so damn wonderful to me. Besides I only had R50 bills on me ;-))

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:05
I have one more picture of Elizabete. And its perfect!
If you boys care to see it, let me know and I will throw it up next week.

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:07
To allow cooling time after those babes.

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:18
Tatiana from outside MP
She wanted 200 - it was in the afternoon - can you believe that sh-t??
Anyway, settled for 150 for 1hr. Get this, she tried to leave after the first pop. I put her back in line right away. Told her only 20 minutes had passed and I was paying for an hour so I want a full hour. She agreed!
I hit the shower to relax and then had her perform some more and earn her keep. She did just fine without attitude. But she did try me.
This is why you always pay after the work is done - never upfront!

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:24
Met this honey at Solarium. Didn't have any juice left while there (already had 2), so I asked her to come over the next day. She showed at 11.50am - on time! Go figure, I was tired as hell.

Good fuck, but somewhat mechanical. Over paid R200 for 2 pops.

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:31
Vanessa
R150 2 pops
Grabbed this one outside of Help. Finally one who knows something about economics. We agreed for R150 for 1.5 hrs at about 11.30pm.
After the session, I asked her what she would do - she told me she was going back to work. I confirmed - so you can make another 150 or so. She said yes. Thats what I'm talking about. Take what you can for the moment, then if time permits go make another buck!

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:42
Juliana - met her at Help. She was actually the 1st girl I ever met at help about 1.5 years ago, but I passed based on my buddies advice. Since it was my 1st time inside they convinced me to explore my options first. Seemed like a good idea at the time. But later, after looking at the choices, I could not find her. Go figure, someone else got her. I should have taken her back then. This trip, she would have been a repeat.

Now time for fun - ready to play a game.
If you've never been with her, you get to guess - are they real or fake???

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:45
Real or fake?

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 10:54
I was fine with one session at night and was looking forward to hitting it again when we got up. After the first session - she wanted more. I said if you can get it up, you can ride it. And she did!

She was also good to go in the early afternoon when we woke up.
Great girl, great sessions - total GFE!

R200 all night.

Some back shots of her tight ass.

Johan007
09-21-07, 12:00
Real or fake?

My guess would be FAKE.

Not too many Braseileras out there with such breasts!!! I sure love them bundas...but on the tits side...them brasis are way small:-(

keep it up

Johan

PS: 200 reais all nighter???(76 euros) you BS-ing me man>?? wowwww Brasil has gone expensive...:-(

Kcrl01
09-21-07, 13:43
Real or fake?We're not worthy, we're not worthy.

Kcrl01
09-21-07, 14:29
Tatiana from outside MP.

She wanted 200 - it was in the afternoon - can you believe that sh-t?

Anyway, settled for 150 for 1hr. Get this, she tried to leave after the first pop. I put her back in line right away. Told her only 20 minutes had passed and I was paying for an hour so I want a full hour. She agreed!

I hit the shower to relax and then had her perform some more and earn her keep. She did just fine without attitude. But she did try me.

This is why you always pay after the work is done - never upfront!Dude, I hope you're not talking about this Tati, if you are, she's really dropping the ball! She's usually pretty DAMN GOOD! Her service has always been MAJOR!!!!

Quality must be takin' a nose dive in RDJ!!!!

George90
09-21-07, 14:47
To allow cooling time after those babes.

On a trip to Salvador, I came across a street artist who made VERY similar 'sand ladies' on a beach. I was SO impressed with his skill, (Those ladies were HOT!!) that I took some photos and gave him a $R tip. Unfortunately, this was some years ago and I can't find those particular photos.

That is one of the cool things I love about Brazil. Where else in the WORLD can you find guys making sexy big-butt sand ladies on a beach????

Lonzof
09-21-07, 15:00
Juliana - met her at Help. She was actually the 1st girl I ever met at help about 1.5 years ago, but I passed based on my buddies advice. Since it was my 1st time inside they convinced me to explore my options first. Seemed like a good idea at the time. But later, after looking at the choices, I could not find her. Go figure, someone else got her. I should have taken her back then. This trip, she would have been a repeat.

If you've never been with her, you get to guess - are they real or fake???

Yea Donnie,

She is a regular at Help. I passed her up a few times, but always looked hard tits. If my memory serves me right, she is a very short garota. Nice pics.

Lonzof

Lonzof
09-21-07, 15:14
I did not take many pictures on this trip since I was trying to explore new territory and did not want to carry my camera around, but here is a simple of what I partied with while in Rio.

This is Fernanda. I met her at MP. The first time I saw her, she was wearing jeans which did not quite fit that big ass well so I passed on her and went to MC. The next day I found myself back at MP and she was wearing black lyca type pants which as totally clinging to her ass and legs. I invited her over to my table and we negotiated by pen and pad since my Porto has taken a back seat to spanish due to my work travels.

All I can say is I made a mistake not taking her the first time I saw her. WHAT A FREAK!!! All positions, on the veranda, and yes she is COMPLETA. Nice girl who lives just outside of Rio. Cost = R$150/3hrs.

Lonzof
09-21-07, 15:22
Here's a picture of a culo freak from 4x4. Nice firm body. I met her in the boite. She came and stood in front of me pushing the big ass on my "Nelson". She then turned to me as asked if I LOVE culo. And I said, "damn straight". So after I threw down a couple of chilled wiskey shots, we made to the cabine for the fun and games. Very enthusiastic worker and of course I forgot her name. There are just too many women in Rio and it's difficult to keep track.

And 4x4, just booty, booty, booty everywhere. I also used this trip to pick out my tombstone and elected my plot. Can anyone guess the location of the plot??? You got, 4x4.

Lonzof
09-21-07, 15:42
I found this one on hotside. She is also on several other freelance sites. Nice soft body and was energetic in bed. She is completa, but I did not sample.

Lonzof
09-21-07, 15:46
helpee, mp, and avenida atlantica.

Bravo
09-21-07, 15:49

If you've never been with her, you get to guess - are they real or fake???They are real! Not only that, she is an awesome fuck! That girl can go and go and go! For some reason, she doesnt get picked too often and you can count on finding her alone at the end of the evening.

Only negative thing I have to say about her, is that she has some sort of sleep disorder. She can stay up for 2-3 days at a time! The problem is that after you have hit it the 2nd time, most guys want to get a few hours sleep. She will just continue to talk and talk and talk, not allowing you to fall asleep because she doesnt want to just sit there bored while you are knocked out. (It can be real annoying at 5AM, when you are dead tired)

Rio Bob
09-21-07, 15:50

If you've never been with her, you get to guess - are they real or fake???I have never been with her but I recognize the face for sure, a Help regular.

They look real to me.

Bobo5
09-21-07, 17:16
Do you like others?More please!

Dcsplicer
09-21-07, 21:30
Juliana - met her at Help.

If you've never been with her, you get to guess - are they real or fake???Yeah she's maybe 5' with her heels. I passed on her last March but I'll try her in November for sure. I give her tits a exam then. Lol

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 22:09
Look at post 1807 - see how they just hang and fall naturally. They are real.

Yes Rio can be somewhat expensive. As usual most girls ask for waaaaay too much. As the night goes on, they drop the price. I did not want to hagle with this one and I was ready to go. Got all the 'right' vibes. So I said 2 and soon after we left. Had to find a honey for my wingman from SF first.
DD

My guess would be FAKE.
Not too many Braseileras out there with such breasts!!! I sure love them bundas...but on the tits side...them brasis are way small:-(
keep it up

Johan

PS: 200 reais all nighter???(76 euros) you BS-ing me man>?? wowwww Brasil has gone expensive...:-(

Pipe Layer99
09-21-07, 22:12
Dude, I hope you're not talking about this Tati, if you are, she's really dropping the ball! She's usually pretty DAMN GOOD!

I'm trying to keep up with you!

And yes thats Tatiana. How did I know you'd know her.
Lets plan another trip in Nov. I'll Pm you.

BJfans
09-21-07, 22:44
More please!Do you want more?

Kcrl01
09-21-07, 23:05
I'm trying to keep up with you!

And yes thats Tatiana. How did I know you'd know her.
Lets plan another trip in Nov. I'll Pm you.Dude,

Tati's bunda will be forever etched into my mind for the rest of my days. If you blindfolded me and lined up five babes and the only I could identify them would be by feeling their buns. I could find Tati 1, 000 out of 1, 000 tries. I kid you not!

Will be in RDJ 19 NOV -28 NOV & 20 DEC - 12 JAN.

"You can be my wingman anytime."

quote...Iceman to Mav...TOPGUN

Professor 1
09-22-07, 14:14
Day 3
Elizabete 19 yrs old
R120 for 2 hrs

Met her on NS Copa while I was going to get a bit to eat. She was sticking her tongue out a friend on a bus. I guess she just got off. I laughed along with her and started talking to her. Guess what? She was a GDP. Sooooo, we agreed to meet in 1.5 hrs at the same spot. Met up with her - she was on time. I had a beer at a local place, she didn't want anything. Then on to Hotel Atlantico. Afterwards I gave her R150 for her Outstanding performance and for being so damn wonderful to me. Besides I only had R50 bills on me ;-))I see that she is a Buckeye fan. I never saw girls like this in Columbus, but perhaps I spent too many hours in the library. :)

Latitude Cruz
09-22-07, 16:00
Real or fake?
Real.

She was the first girl I ever took in Rio. She was in front of MP back in late December 2002.

(mind boggling experience, by the way)

LC

Honey75
09-22-07, 18:59
Have anybody se this Girl in Rio?

I spend some days with her in my Holiday in Rio de Janeiro.

She want 150 Rs per Day.

Chris H
09-23-07, 01:30
Day 3
Elizabete 19 yrs old
R120 for 2 hrs

Met her on NS Copa while I was going to get a bit to eat. She was sticking her tongue out a friend on a bus. I guess she just got off. I laughed along with her and started talking to her. Guess what? She was a GDP. Sooooo, we agreed to meet in 1.5 hrs at the same spot. Met up with her - she was on time. I had a beer at a local place, she didn't want anything. Then on to Hotel Atlantico. Afterwards I gave her R150 for her Outstanding performance and for being so damn wonderful to me. Besides I only had R50 bills on me ;-))
I wonder why these girls lie about their names, whats the point. Anyways, if you look back in the forum in the month of July or early August, you will see that I posted this same girl, and she was calling herself Marcela back then. Here are a couple of examples of what I am talking about.

For some reason it will not let me upload the pics, because I have already attached these pics in the forum. I thought you could post the same pics more than once. But if you do a search uder the name Marcela, you will find the pics I am talking about.

Chris H
09-23-07, 01:36
I will try this pic, check out the tatoo....

Bravo
09-23-07, 02:32
Using 2 names helps them sepreate themselves mentally, from what they are doing. By using a fake name, its helps them differentiate themselves when they return home to their husband and kids. Kinda like an actress going "method" for a role.

It Travel
09-23-07, 08:16
Here's a picture of a culo freak from 4x4. Nice firm body. I met her in the boite. She came and stood in front of me pushing the big ass on my "Nelson". She then turned to me as asked if I LOVE culo. And I said, "damn straight". So after I threw down a couple of chilled wiskey shots, we made to the cabine for the fun and games. Very enthusiastic worker and of course I forgot her name. There are just too many women in Rio and it's difficult to keep track.

And 4x4, just booty, booty, booty everywhere. I also used this trip to pick out my tombstone and elected my plot. Can anyone guess the location of the plot??? You got, 4x4.

What's the adress and the going price??

IT

PS nice girl perfect for doggy!

Red Alert
09-24-07, 13:29
Donnie D,

You know they are real...ha ha! And Juliana is a sweetheart. Works hard and would be a GFE if you really wanted it to be like that. I think. I 've had her for a LT two times. Never a bad experience. She is very cool.

Sandman0011
09-24-07, 22:00
On the Help Website from 2006.

Real or fake?

Almotu
09-25-07, 03:15
Vanessa
R150 2 popsShe's very cute. Do you have any nude, full frontal shots of her that you don't mind sharing? Thanks for the nice pics you posted in this gallery.

Pipe Layer99
09-25-07, 12:20
Sounds good man.
I'll PM you soon and let you know if I can make the same dates as you.

Dude,

Tati's bunda will be forever etched into my mind for the rest of my days. If you blindfolded me and lined up five babes and the only I could identify them would be by feeling their buns. I could find Tati 1, 000 out of 1, 000 tries. I kid you not!

Will be in RDJ 19 NOV -28 NOV & 20 DEC - 12 JAN.

"You can be my wingman anytime."

quote...Iceman to Mav...TOPGUN

Pipe Layer99
09-25-07, 12:29
Very pretty yes.
Thats all the pics I have of her. Very pretty girl, but lacking in performance. She was either trying to hold back so she can get back to work or just not good in the sack. I would not repeat with this one. You can find better. DD

She's very cute. Do you have any nude, full frontal shots of her that you don't mind sharing? Thanks for the nice pics you posted in this gallery.

Pipe Layer99
09-25-07, 12:38
Rua Buenos Aires 44. In Centro.
R40 entrance, R160 for 40 minutes (room and girl).
I think you can get a discount if you grab a girl before 5pm. Ask the Asian girl at the front desk. She speaks good English. DD

What's the adress and the going price??

IT

PS nice girl perfect for doggy!

Pipe Layer99
09-25-07, 12:54
Chris,
She initially told me her name was Marcela during my screening.
Since she looked so young, I asked to see her ID and thats how I found out it was Elizabete. So I know her full name (and her parents names).
I also have her email addy and phone number if you want it.
Anyway, I questioned her about her 'Name' and she told me Marcela was her nick name. I didn't care, but I did call her out on it. I guess its also like a stripper in the states using a fake name. Don't worry about it Bro.
She will be a repeat in Nov/Dec.
Here is another GREAT pic of sexy ass body!

Pro1,
Perhaps you have spent too much time in the library. I've see some hotties in Columbus. Especially before, during and after a Buckeyes game.
FYI - thats my t-shirt she has on ;-))

I wonder why these girls lie about their names, whats the point. Anyways, if you look back in the forum in the month of July or early August, you will see that I posted this same girl, and she was calling herself Marcela back then.....

Antgreg
09-25-07, 13:58
I'm planning a trip tp Rio in the second or third week in Jan. If anyone from the board will be there pm me. I can be your wingman or we could meet up. I will be leaving from NYC.

Chris H
09-26-07, 03:28
Chris,
She initially told me her name was Marcela during my screening.
Since she looked so young, I asked to see her ID and thats how I found out it was Elizabete. So I know her full name (and her parents names).
I also have her email addy and phone number if you want it.
Anyway, I questioned her about her 'Name' and she told me Marcela was her nick name. I didn't care, but I did call her out on it. I guess its also like a stripper in the states using a fake name. Don't worry about it Bro.
She will be a repeat in Nov/Dec.
Here is another GREAT pic of sexy ass body!

Pro1,
Perhaps you have spent too much time in the library. I've see some hotties in Columbus. Especially before, during and after a Buckeyes game.
FYI - thats my t-shirt she has on ;-))

Yes that is a great PIC!!! I wish I could get my photos to post, but oh well, if you are digging through the site one day, you will see them.

Anyways, are you in C-BUS??????? Also, I will be back in Rio in Nov, also, but I threw away Marcela's number, but maybe I will see her out in about while I am there, she is a good lay, and loves to take pics. I think she was insisting that I post them online, not sure if it was her, or some otherGDP.

Chris H

Pipe Layer99
09-27-07, 08:42
How do ya like these buns?

Coats001
09-27-07, 12:24
Lord have mercy.

How do ya like these buns?

Sean EZ
09-29-07, 21:30
These are from a trip a few years ago. Taken in L'uomo (Rio). I realize now she wasn't the prettiest of the available girls but was very sweet.

Sean EZ
09-29-07, 21:33
These are taken in one of the afternoon places in Sao Paulo, I forget the name now. Those tits are amazingly real.

Diversity
10-01-07, 20:29
I used to see this girl on several trips, but my past few I have lost track of her and her cell phone number has changed. Has anyone seen her in the past 6 months in Rio or know if she moved somewhere? Or provide me with contact info would be appreciated. I would like to see her again. Thanks

Wet Nose
10-02-07, 23:39
May I offer my humble suggestions on taking better shots - I'm no pro, but these are the lessons I've learnt over the years...hope you guys find it useful...

And no, I don't use SLRs just a humble point and click. But IMO, good technique can make up for a lot. If you are buying a camera, the Canons and Sonys take fantastic photos. Check dpreview.com for reviews...

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=650909&postcount=41

Chi Town Hustler
10-03-07, 01:00
Word! I think it's the tight-ass neck ribbons she sports EVERY night is cutting off circulation or somethin'.I have known this skeezer since 2003 and she is cool but she is trouble. I known many guys to hit her raw and I can say she personally lick the lining out my azz.

Orangulu
10-03-07, 01:31
She looks very much like a girl I met in American Show in S.P. in early May, going by the name of "Greta." She claimed to be from Santa Catarina (not Floriopolis, she said) but I had/have my doubts; her English was minimal, and she had no German (as some of the S.C. girls do). She was difficult to get down to a decent price for the evening, but we finally settled TLN for R250. She was good in the sack, but not memorable. No complaints though. She never mentioned if she had spent time in Rio. Good luck on your quest!

I used to see this girl on several trips, but my past few I have lost track of her and her cell phone number has changed. Has anyone seen her in the past 6 months in Rio or know if she moved somewhere? Or provide me with contact info would be appreciated. I would like to see her again. Thanks

Rio Bob
10-03-07, 03:09

When did you take these pictures? I see you posted pictures 06/06, did you take them then as the girl in those pictures look like her but you never showed her face then.

I first met her 12/05 in Help then I asked her if she will be in Rio on my return 4/06, she told me no because she will be in Chicago visiting a boyfriend. In February 2007 I was getting a drink at the bar in Help the one on the other side by the outside porch the old sobre das Ondas, she was in tow, boyfriend walking straight in front of her she turns and gives me a wink. I can't believe it's her, I walk over and talk to her and tell her when she is finished with him, I want to see her, next day or whatever, give me your number. I didn't realize he spoke Portuguese, he was her steady from Chicago. I apoligized to him and we became friends but she denied she knew me from recent past must have been years ago, doesn't matter but he knew her game and the game. They looked like they were tight so I can only make the assumption that she is with him in Chicago. She'll be back is my guess for the Summer fun.

I don't know who you are, you could be the boyfriend from Chicago for all I know but either way I commend you on your taste in women as she is one of the truly best that Rio has to offer on all levels.

Sltucke
10-03-07, 04:30
Does anyone know a girl name Tamires that works at 4x4? I heard see was in a movie or two in the states i am trying to find them.

Kcrl01
10-03-07, 05:24
Met this chick on-line, the first one is the foto she used on her profile on the dating website. The second is the foto she sent me after I got her email address.

These chicks must think we're STUPID!

Pipe Layer99
10-03-07, 06:10
Met this chick on-line, the first one is the foto she used on her profile on the dating website. The second is the foto she sent me after I got her email address.

Kc, you know better than that. Even if she was fine as wine, when we get down there we find more to play with. Like this one!
Make you say - Damn!!!

FYI - I am working out my Nov trip for the last 2 weeks of Nov. I'll keep you posted.

Latitude Cruz
10-03-07, 07:17
These are taken in one of the afternoon places in Sao Paulo, I forget the name now. Those tits are amazingly real.

Sean,
I've been to SP lots, but I'm not familiar with the term "afternoon place". What sort of place are you referring to? Is it a massage place, or something else?

LC

Diversity
10-03-07, 16:55
"I don't know who you are, you could be the boyfriend from Chicago for all I know but either way I commend you on your taste in women as she is one of the truly best that Rio has to offer on all levels"

RB wish I was, spent some time with her on a few trips, couple others I would like to know what happened to them, after a while they just fall off the face of the earth.

This girl used to live in Help, I think she bought a yearly pass, but for the past year, I have not seen her. (E10, E11)

This girl used to be on Hotside saw her a few times and she fell off the radar screen. (0029, 0032)

This girl I have not seen in over 2 years. Guess she is married with kids. (J, J2, J9)

Rio Bob
10-03-07, 22:17

She must have thought you were a nice guy, not hanging out in such places. That's probably what she is looking for, this is her screening process. If you recognize where she is then you're not for her, sorry.

Belmont
10-04-07, 02:57
They do sometimes chose photos w/ lighter skin.

Fatkatrio
10-04-07, 13:42
They do sometimes chose photos w/ lighter skin.I think he is refering to the fact that the "regular girl" is sitting inside help in the second photo and not color of the photo.

Member #4156
10-05-07, 04:11
Does anyone know a girl name Tamires that works at 4x4? I heard see was in a movie or two in the states i am trying to find them.
I knew a Tamires from 4x4. Tall dark brown Mulatta from Salvador? Is this who you're talking about? If so, She was in the Assliciously Delicious #12 final scene.

Ardgneas
10-05-07, 23:46
This girl used to live in Help, I think she bought a yearly pass, but for the past year, I have not seen her. (E10, E11)

This girl I have not seen in over 2 years. Guess she is married with kids. (J, J2, J9)The girl in J, J2 and J9 is lovely, definitely my type but unfortunately I haven't seen her.

I'm almost certain that I saw and spoke with the girl in E10, E11 on my trips in May, June & July this year. IIRC she wasn't getting many clients and hitting Balcony and Nogueira after hanging around Terraco rather than entering Help. She was hanging out some nights with a young blonde with braces who looks about 15 but is definitely 20 and has the ID to say so. Her friend is quite distinctive as she always looks miserable has lank, blonde hair and a weird body shape i.e. despite being skinny has a protruding little belly accentuated by a denim catsuit she wears a lot. I left with her and a mulata friend for R$75 apiece. (her outfit was rather more complimentary that first night). ;) Performance was pleasant but a bit lethargic.

Your E10,E11 friend seemed older, brighter and quite nice to talk to. I didn't sample after my poor experience with her two friends but she remained friendly throughout rather than getting the hump (if you'll excuse the pun).

The Cane
10-05-07, 23:59
How do ya like these buns?Them buns are incredible! Where you find them at?

Brazilman
10-06-07, 20:34
Juliana has been there forever. Don't these girls save any money. I never sessioned with her. She never talks and her tits look fake. I'm surprised donny said she was good.

Pyjama
10-07-07, 00:32
Fortaleza, August 07. See the difference?

Pyjama
10-07-07, 01:10
Same girl, anal included.

Sltucke
10-07-07, 01:17
I knew a Tamires from 4x4. Tall dark brown Mulatta from Salvador? Is this who you're talking about? If so, She was in the Assliciously Delicious #12 final scene.Yeah. That's her. I was in 4x4 two weeks ago and my buddy said that she was in a porn movie back home. I took her pic. She wouldn't let me take her face.

Chris H
10-07-07, 17:13
Yeah. That's her. I was in 4x4 two weeks ago and my buddy said that she was in a porn movie back home. I took her pic. She wouldn't let me take her face.

She was in PORNOS but she won't let you take a picture of her face, thats weak!!!!!

Sltucke
10-08-07, 13:44
She was in PORNOS but she won't let you take a picture of her face, thats weak!!!!!I know right! But you know how some of them act.

Member #4156
10-08-07, 17:12
Yeah. That's her. I was in 4x4 two weeks ago and my buddy said that she was in a porn movie back home. I took her pic. She wouldn't let me take her face.
Yep that's her, she's cool as hell. She's usually in Spain during the winter months.

Tungurahua
10-08-07, 18:33
Carla, 26 years, of Rua Uruguaiana 24 in Centro. Cost 15R (789 pennies).

Tungurahua
10-08-07, 18:38
Juliana of Vila Mimosa, 26R for a squirt (1368 pennies).

Last two pics are of the series of the unknown girl above.

Tungurahua
10-08-07, 18:46
I did not get this girl's name or age, of Vila Mimosa. She put in a good performance though, and was camera friendly. 26R (1368 pennies).

Tungurahua
10-08-07, 18:58
I know there are a few Alessandra / Tatiane fans out there so here are fifteen more pictures of her landscaping. She can be found in Vila Mimosa for 26R a piercing (1368 pennies).

Tungurahua
10-08-07, 19:06
Pics 12-13-14-15 are from my first session with Alessandra, more favela-styled, not as 'glamorous'. It was the super-jiggly ass that sold me on the primary session; you can imagine my surprise when she lifted up her shirt for the first time ...

Member #4167
10-08-07, 20:32
Pics 12-13-14-15 are from my first session with Alessandra, more favela-styled, not as 'glamorous'. It was the super-jiggly ass that sold me on the primary session; you can imagine my surprise when she lifted up her shirt for the first time ...El Gran Volcan, Tung,

I am a fan of yours, but I must say that she is SCARY looking. Not even on par with your Ecuadorian conquests.

But, then you are getting more action than I sitting here at my computer terminal, so can I judge?

Chris H
10-10-07, 02:10
Is it common for the girls at VM to be real skinny?? Are there any THICK but NOT FAT girls in VM to do for R26??

Chris H

Euro100
10-10-07, 04:43
Is it common for the girls at VM to be real skinny?? Are there any THICK but NOT FAT girls in VM to do for R26??

Chris H

Just like at most other places, you can find any body type at VM. I don't really know what "THICK but NOT FAT" exactly is in your book, but I am sure that VM has a couple of those, too.

Brazilman
10-11-07, 00:28
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ezinho
10-11-07, 03:29
Brazilboy, why do you still even view the photo gallery? I would think after all your complaining about the photos posted on here, you would have left the ISG long ago. You know a good shrink, huh? No suprise there.

I guess some on here don't think too highly of Alessandra. True, she is a butterface (nice body, but her face...), and that Blossom hat she's wearing is kind of lame. But to be honest with you, in my experiences I've found that Butterfaces are, almost always, great lays. What's nice is that because of their faces, they usually have low self-esteem, so they don't have an attitude like some of the girls with pretty faces do.

But her body is hot; nice and cut. Worse come to worse, pull that dopey hat over her face and dive in!

Bizzie
10-11-07, 04:09
Why are pictures of alessandra allowed on this site. I almost puked looking at those pictures or picture for that matter. You flew over 10 hours to bang that. You need help. I know a good shrink. I know I was flamed for making fun of pictures in the past, and since then have stopped commenting, but that picture was unacceptable.
Forget the Ho! She is very doable!
What about that mattress, sheet and the walls?
I cant believe someone would fly 10 hours to go there with all those cum stains all overthe place.
To each, his own, I guess!!

Chi Town Hustler
10-11-07, 05:37
Pics 12-13-14-15 are from my first session with Alessandra, more favela-styled, not as 'glamorous'. It was the super-jiggly ass that sold me on the primary session; you can imagine my surprise when she lifted up her shirt for the first time ...Wow, a real gangster looking HO.

Lorenzo
10-11-07, 05:39
Why are pictures of alessandra allowed on this site. I almost puked looking at those pictures or picture for that matter. You flew over 10 hours to bang that. You need help. I know a good shrink. I know I was flamed for making fun of pictures in the past, and since then have stopped commenting, but that picture was unacceptable.
You are totally out of line. If you don't like these or any other photos, just close the window and move on. You're the one who needs a shrink. I would do Alessandra in a heartbeat, but not in that disgusting room.

Sperto
10-11-07, 05:53
Tungurahua was generous enough to contribute with lots of pics of nice girls. He contributed with several pics of Alessandra/Tatiane. Maybe you didn't like all the pics? No need to complain, just shut up.

Why are pictures of alessandra allowed on this site. I almost puked looking at those pictures or picture for that matter. You flew over 10 hours to bang that. You need help. I know a good shrink.
Brazilman's comments are up to his usual standard (referring to post (1383).

Now I know why i dont screw girls from VM.You flew 15 hours to bang those skanks.whew! I hope the 10 bucks spent was worth the herpes you know have.
You better crawl back under your stone.

Belldude2
10-11-07, 08:32

Hey Tung.....
Thanks for the fotos. She is such a hot piece of ass, I am considering my first trip to Brazil just to see her. Seriously. Keep up the great photos dude. Forget that Brazilbeeotch crap.
Keep it up and monger on!

Berthold
10-11-07, 11:19

I went thourgh most of your posts, and so far i could not find a single post with pictures. Instead of flaming on other boardmembers who share their pictures with us i would suggest you post some pictures first.

Hi Tungurahua thank you for your VM pictures

American Warrior
10-11-07, 17:01
It amazes me how one person can tell someone that they do not like pictures when they have not posted pictures. It amazes me that ones taste in woman should dictate others taste. It amaze me. It boils down to all mongers should get along and if you do not like a picture close it down and move on.

Fatkatrio
10-11-07, 23:49
More favela-styled, not as 'glamorous'

I think she looks like a thin thugged out Kelly Rowland from Destinys child. I'd hit, pay R26, and give her a R5 tip if she put it down! I tell you what. She looks like fun from my view and I don't normally like thin girls.

Brazil Lover
10-12-07, 00:07
WTF, people?! We are 'supposedly' more open-minded than the rest of society, and here some of you are dumping on someone else's tastes.

I say great pics to anyone who is willing to share their bounty with the rest of you selfish people.

If you don't like the pics, don't look at them.

For the record, I though she was sexy.

Gringolovebrazil
10-12-07, 02:02
I met this woman named Juli Gualter on my last two trips to Sao Paulo. She was so sweet and fun and good-natured and. Wow. My god. She was amazing in bed. Just treat her right cuz she is a good girl. But she will rock your world and do anything you want if you are nice to her and her rates are very reasonable!

Here is her site.

www.juliagualter.com

Dark Knight
10-12-07, 02:20
Pics 12-13-14-15 are from my first session with Alessandra, more favela-styled, not as 'glamorous'. It was the super-jiggly ass that sold me on the primary session; you can imagine my surprise when she lifted up her shirt for the first time ...

Tung,

Thanks for the pics. She has a hot body.

Hulk
10-12-07, 02:36

I'll add my voice to the chorus here telling you to move on Brazilman if you don't like what you see. And Tung, thanks for sharing!

Since this is the PHOTO gallery, I'm keeping my promise to myself to never post in a PHOTO thread unless I post a PHOTO along with whatever it is I'm ranting about. Did i say PHOTO already? ok, nm.

So here's a small BJ photo from a babe at 4x4 about 6 months ago.

Gringolovebrazil
10-12-07, 04:25
She's the real deal. For real and real good! If you want to contact her and you are a gent, then let me know and I will honor your request. I can hook you up if you want.

Sperto
10-12-07, 07:04
Imagine if Tatiane knew the turbulence she's stirring in this forum. :)

There are many suitable adjectives for this girl. Freaked out, scary, disturbed, drugged, wild, hot, sexy and sweet (if she's in the right mode). Tatiane is a sexy Warrior Princess running loose in the alleys of VM.

Having sex with her isn't a GF-experience. It will take you back to the Stone Age. Pure animal-like sex in the cavern (where the cabin would be the cavern). :D

Off Road
10-12-07, 09:56
Great performer, does not work at night, she claims. Wonderful BBBJ. In front of Mabs.

Tungurahua
10-12-07, 21:11
brazilman: tee hee!

water boy: quito is about innocent 8teens. growing up in a war zone there is nothing innocent about rio garotas. alessandra / tatiane is pure, uncut rio.

bizzie: regarding the room, post 4032 rio board it is written -- "alessandra, 19 years young. 26r. she takes me into shithole of a closet, walls peeling and marked, dirty and scummy. it is perfect. she is so ghetto i couldn't dream of fucking her in anything more." and no i didn't fly ten hours to fuck in that one disgusting closet. i've been fucking my way through dozens of those closets all around south america for the last year and a half.

sperto: she looks so edibly sweet in pic1, it makes me hard all over again! lol. great pic.

good to see other members expressing their like of the goods! she's made quite the splash here.

Sperto
10-13-07, 02:19
She’s doable but that closet is not doable.
The "closet" in my attached photos is Hotel Canário, nearby VM. Very decent. R$ 20/2-3 hours. High class.... :)

I think his point is that while she is no stunner with today’s exchange rate and the price of the flight and hotel, why fly all the way to Brazil to do this unshowered pig in squalor. You can probably do better at home for the money.
I thought I was the cheap one...
The exchange rate for me is actually very good (that is not US$).

Rio Bobby, I would pay double charge just to hear you call Tatiane "unshowered pig". She would whip your big fat white ass so hard that your folks back home in Topeka, Kansas, could hear it.

I've absolutely no problem with you flaming "poor Sperto", but you really should learn thow to respect women even if they are prostitutes.

Chris H
10-13-07, 02:22
[QUOTE=Sperto]The "closet" in my attached photos is Hotel Canário, nearby VM. Very decent. R$ 20/2-3 hours. High class.... :)

Are you able to take the girls from VM over to Hotel Cana'rio?

Chris H

Sperto
10-13-07, 02:43
Are you able to take the girls from VM over to Hotel Cana'rio? Chris H
Yes, if the girl agrees to it.

If you go to VM in rush hour (let say a Friday night around 22 hs) the girls might not be eager to leave VM to stay in Canário for 1-2 hours. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem. Some casas might try to charge you some kind of a "Motel fee". Don't pay it.

Most VM girls are very happy for a 1-2 hour session at Canário. The girls would propably charge you R$ 40-50/2 hours, 2-3 pops. They dress up before going there (to Taiane that means putting her top on, but not her underwear), and look at the other girls on the street as they just got a jack-pot.

Some girls, very few, might refuse to go to a motel because of the safety reasons of the casa she's working at.

Hotel Canário offers clean sheets, AC, hot shower, porno movies, condoms, mirrors and round beds. The best rooms are one floor upstairs.There are even candy for free down at the reception.

Kcrl01
10-13-07, 05:28
Met this chick on-line, she lives in RdJ. She says her name is Helena, the file name on her fotos say Luisa, and her email is Denise. Does anyone know her?

I think I'm starting to figure out the code. When it says Estudante e Trabalhar for occupation, that usually means that they're GDP'ing they way thru school:-):-)

Turn on your GdPdar!

Candygrams
10-14-07, 02:04
KCLRO1

Yes I met her. It was first time in Rio and I met her Carnival Time.

I think it was acually that Tuesday. She was sexy as i remember. We went
to my hotel. She only stayed a few hours. We did our thing but I wanted her to stay longer.

She told me she was not from Rio cant remember where but she did come for party and business. Wow I can't believe that I actually knew somebody from a pic that was posted

CandyGram Man

Chris H
10-14-07, 02:05
Yes, if the girl agrees to it.

If you go to VM in rush hour (let say a Friday night around 22 hs) the girls might not be eager to leave VM to stay in Canário for 1-2 hours. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem. Some casas might try to charge you some kind of a "Motel fee". Don't pay it.

Most VM girls are very happy for a 1-2 hour session at Canário. The girls would propably charge you R$ 40-50/2 hours, 2-3 pops. They dress up before going there (to Taiane that means putting her top on, but not her underwear), and look at the other girls on the street as they just got a jack-pot.

Some girls, very few, might refuse to go to a motel because of the safety reasons of the casa she's working at.

Hotel Canário offers clean sheets, AC, hot shower, porno movies, condoms, mirrors and round beds. The best rooms are one floor upstairs.There are even candy for free down at the reception.

Thanks for the feedback Sperto. I will keep that in mind for my visit to VM soon.

Chris H

Candygrams
10-14-07, 04:41
Met this chick on-line, she lives in RdJ. She says her name is Helena, the file name on her fotos say Luisa, and her email is Denise. Does anyone know her?

I think I'm starting to figure out the code. When it says Estudante e Trabalhar for occupation, that usually means that they're GDP'ing they way thru school:-):-)

Turn on your GdPdar!Kcr,

I actually met her at the Help Club last year during carnival. Took her to the hotel and did the thing.

What did you need to know?

CandyGrams

Jan 156
10-15-07, 00:49
Some girls, very few, might refuse to go to a motel {Canario} because of the safety reasons of the casa she's working at.

There's also one or two just don't like going there. They have party atmosphere at VM, intimacy at your pad, but feel 'wh*re-ish' going to Canario. I know it's weird, but the number of working girls who wouldn't call themselves prostitutes is high IMO. If she's really that hot and refuses Canario I just make her an offer for coming back to my place.

Kcrl01
10-15-07, 16:39
Would you mind sharing some contact data with Garota 2-f, at the very least tell a brother where he can hook up with her.

She used to be on LatinEuro.com a few years back. Got anymore fotos of her to post?

Keep up the good work!

Kcrl01
10-15-07, 16:40
Kcr,

I actually met her at the Help Club last year during carnival. Took her to the hotel and did the thing.

What did you need to know?

CandyGramsHow was it? Did you take a ride on the Hershey Highway? Got fotos?

Madd Love
10-16-07, 00:34
KRC1,

I didn't even know she was on latineuro.com, but she was good in bed. I met her through a friend. I wish I did have the contact on her but I was just in party mode when I met her and was not trying to hook up again. When I head to Rio I try not to go to help all the time, because there are girls elsewhere that you find equally better. Even though help is a good spot to pick up girls too I have my nights.

Would you mind sharing some contact data with Garota 2-f, at the very least tell a brother where he can hook up with her.

She used to be on LatinEuro.com a few years back. Got anymore fotos of her to post?

Keep up the good work!

Rue Kraft
10-16-07, 03:48
Ellis and Mel.

See report in "Other Areas"

Rue Kraft
10-16-07, 03:50
Anna from Maringa.

Belldude2
10-16-07, 07:18
Imagine if Tatiane knew the turbulence she's stirring in this forum. :)

There are many suitable adjectives for this girl. Freaked out, scary, disturbed, drugged, wild, hot, sexy and sweet (if she's in the right mode). Tatiane is a sexy Warrior Princess running loose in the alleys of VM.

Having sex with her isn't a GF-experience. It will take you back to the Stone Age. Pure animal-like sex in the cavern (where the cabin would be the cavern). :D

Well, lets see...
I would not say I so much a fan of her tats, but her tits. Hehehe. and her smile and tight waist, and incredible assssss. So sign me up

Belldude2
10-16-07, 07:20
Anna from Maringa.

Wow, Anna is a total goddess. She has that Filipina/Cambodian look and yet still Latina. Amazing. How would I find her when I go to Brazil for my first trip. I must see her. thanks Pm me

Mr Enternational
10-17-07, 05:45
Chris H

Here you go Chris. There were 4 of us and we did an all nighter take away with 4 of them for 125 each anything goes. Whenever we run into problems with other chicks in VM who are leery about coming back with us we always go back to find one of them for a reference to our credibility and they give us the thumbs up.

RonnyRon
10-17-07, 06:18
Now those are some thick chicks for you. Man, I love the smiles. We all know they are working girls, but it is very difficult to fake smiles like that. I can't wait until next month!

RonnyRon

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81791

Chris H
10-17-07, 14:37
Here you go Chris. There were 4 of us and we did an all nighter take away with 4 of them for 125 each anything goes. Whenever we run into problems with other chicks in VM who are leery about coming back with us we always go back to find one of them for a reference to our credibility and they give us the thumbs up.

Thanks for the intel Mr. E. VM will no doubt be a must stop for me. Did you have to pay a take out fee for taking the girls with you?

Chris H

Kcrl01
10-18-07, 04:09
Now those are some thick chicks for you. Man, I love the smiles. We all know they are working girls, but it is very difficult to fake smiles like that. I can't wait until next month!

RonnyRon

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81791Damn straight the're smiling. They're just happen to be the fuck out of VM, getting paid, and working somewhere with clean sheets!

Mr Enternational
10-18-07, 04:12
Thanks for the intel Mr. E. VM will no doubt be a must stop for me. Did you have to pay a take out fee for taking the girls with you?
Chris H

You have to give the manager 20 reais for them to leave the bar.

Dcsplicer
10-18-07, 05:32
Nice pics as always Mr E.

I'll be in Rio next month for the fourth time, and I'll make my first trip to VM.

This is a girl I met in HELP on my first trip to Rio and first time in HELP.

It Travel
10-19-07, 11:01
Fucked and "Analyzed" on last Friday... soon a report in Rio section.

not bad...

IT

It Travel
10-19-07, 11:06
Nanda from Ciaplus, fuck, anal, BBBJ on Saturday in RIO (see reports later)
From the Ciaplus site:

http://www.ciaplus.com/nanda/

And here and next my pics...

IT

PS Nanda 08 do not exist I make a misstake...

It Travel
10-19-07, 11:08
Some interesting details

It Travel
10-19-07, 11:13
Agatha Sampaio from Chantily in Sao Paulo was banged on Monday, unfortunately no BBBJ, but really a petite tight teen! :D

(soon a report in Sao Paulo section)

http://www.chantily.com.br/saopaulo/garotas/morenas/agathasampaio.htm

IT

PS. Unfortunately in the late evening I had to fly home to Europe... otherwise I would have taken her for the next night!

Eros74
10-19-07, 20:04
......unfortunately no BBBJ........

IT thanks as always for the pics!

She looks really nice, so I am sorry for you no possible bbbj.

I am curious, if had you try to convince her? ( with tip, crying...everything it could work ;) )

Oakwood99
10-20-07, 01:45
Nanda from Ciaplus, fuck, anal, BBBJ on Saturday in RIO (see reports later)
From the Ciaplus site:

http://www.ciaplus.com/nanda/

And here and next my pics...

IT

PS Nanda 08 do not exist I make a misstake...She is diffidently my style. Outstanding shots.

It Travel
10-20-07, 08:36
IT thanks as always for the pics!

She looks really nice, so I am sorry for you no possible bbbj.

I am curious, if had you try to convince her? ( with tip, crying...everything it could work ;) )

Just asked...

But I suppose Nanda, for a tip, will do all you can imagine, and even else!!!

IT

Graham111
10-20-07, 14:04
Like the look - the cost for her time?

Ardgneas
10-21-07, 02:22
She is diffidently my style. Outstanding shots.TBH I didn't think she was that bashful!

It Travel
10-21-07, 13:56
Like the look - the cost for her time?

Go there soon...

IT

Abzsafado
10-24-07, 00:52
Some interesting details
Are those pictures taken in the Portinari hotel?

Reinhardt2002
10-24-07, 06:44
Blonde, 23/24 yr, so nice face, funny, nice attitude. Blow job well done. Sitting on 590/ap1417 Presidente Vargas Av.(2516-0990). Other bonde plus two mulatas on ap. R$70,00 1/2 h or R$90,00 1h. I liked her so much.

Sorry my bad english.

It Travel
10-24-07, 07:26
Are those pictures taken in the Portinari hotel?

I do not know which ics, but never been there so...

IT

FLRoadWarrior
10-25-07, 13:27
Giving back to the board.

FRW

Balluba
10-25-07, 19:39
Here are some more photos from Fortaleza, 2007. Photoreports no. 1-3 are posted recently and can be seen in "Fortaleza-directory" few days ago.

This Barbie was picked up as late/early as 05AM at Café del Mar in the Iracema district. Actually I was too drunk this night, and had decided to go home for my bed alone, when I meet her. She claim to be 29, I dont believe this, but who cares at that hour ? Two pops and some sleep, before I guided her to the bus back to Fortaleza around 11AM. Costs: R$ 50 + 10 for the onibus.

Friendly enought, kind and clever, but not on my top10 list.

Balluba

Balluba
10-25-07, 19:53
here an example for batch 1 - Eveline :)

Balluba

Balluba
10-25-07, 19:58
Here an example for Fortaleza photos 2 - "Alex"

Balluba

Balluba
10-25-07, 20:07
And finally the Forró Girls, here a little taste for You.

Comments are always welcome.

Balluba

Dutch Boy
10-25-07, 22:27
Hi Firoadwarrior,

What place was that Rio 8 and Rio 12 picture shot. Looks like a pretty sweet place and girl also.

Dcsplicer
10-26-07, 02:50
hei firoadwarrior..

what place was that rio 8 and rio 12 picture shot... looks like a pretty sweet place and girl also..By the sheet in rio#12, it looks like 4x4.

Ardgneas
10-26-07, 12:37
By the sheet in rio#12, it looks like 4x4.Definitely 4x4. The diagonal wood/mirror effect on the walls is the giveaway.

FLRoadWarrior
10-26-07, 13:15
It was 4x4. I will be back Nov 1.

FLRoadWarrior
10-26-07, 18:05
Pix B is a Help girl.

Pix a, c, d is of Gabarella.

FLRoadWarrior
10-26-07, 18:17
More Rio. Forgot where this Dupla took place. I think Centaurs.

The half Asian half Brazilian lady was great.4x4

Pana Nyc
10-27-07, 18:36
Hope you guys enjoy these they where taken my past couple of trips and I cant wait to return back to "THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY"{Pana}.

Brazil Lover
10-28-07, 17:57
This one was R150 for all night. Really great tits (didn't care for her ass tho), and nice GFE. Took me to some restaurant with music (you can see her dancing).

Dodger Bulldog
10-28-07, 20:40
This one was R150 for all night. Really great tits (didn't care for her ass tho), and nice GFE. Took me to some restaurant with music (you can see her dancing).I think she looks awesome. I didn't see anyone even remotely that hot when I frequented Balcony last June.

Nice work!

And I even like her ass, too.

DB

Good N Plenty
10-28-07, 20:55
This one was R150 for all night. Really great tits (didn't care for her ass tho), and nice GFE. Took me to some restaurant with music (you can see her dancing).Looking for a TLN myself, but speaking the language seems to equate to 50% discount based on her looks??

Where do you find University GDP's (to pay tuition) who are taking English classes & want to practice?

FLRoadWarrior
10-29-07, 08:44
She is a Terma girl. Also on a famous website. It was 2006. Anybody knows what Terma she is at now? She was the best of all my trips.

FLRoadWarrior
10-29-07, 19:04
She is a Terma girl. Also on a famous website. It was 2006. Anybody knows what Terma she is at now? She was the best of all my trips.Mucho Letche

FLRoadWarrior
10-29-07, 19:12
Dupla and asian from Termas.

Jan 156
10-29-07, 19:23
Where do you find University GDP's (to pay tuition) who are taking English classes & want to practice?

I don't think there's a rule. Find a girl who speaks English and seems intelligent and then negotiate. I've got a regular who 'teaches English' when she needs extra cash and doesn't want to admit to being a GDP. I found her somewhere you really don't want to go, but there are many girls in all the regular spots. My own take (and there may be many) is to either appeal to her sense of propriety and engage her as an English teacher; or get her hooked as a GDP so she ends up staying for 24hrs a time cos she likes you and helps you with Porto for nothing (this is hard to predict of course).

There's a language school on Princesa Isabel (the main street at the end of Copa nearest Sugar Loaf) a few yards from the Meridien. They will quote you an exorbitant rate. Leave your phone number so they can call you back. Seem disinterested and say you're on a tight budget and resist their quotes. Eventually they may phone you back, as they did with me, and offer to hook you up with an 'independent' at a tiny fraction of their own rates.

Many GDPs take English courses - it's good for their business. If you want to find real high-level 'University' girls then there are fewer options. They will not hang out near the Uni (across from Maracana) cos it is a low-life area. The high class expensive schools (that go to age 18 or so) are a better bet, assuming you are young, trendy and rich (as they are). Most of them speak excellent English. There are exclusive nightclubs outside the campus out Leblon way. This is from my own experience, but I think there are some other suggestions in Bubba's guide.

Almotu
10-29-07, 23:14
This one was R150 for all night. Really great tits (didn't care for her ass tho), and nice GFE. Took me to some restaurant with music (you can see her dancing).Yes, I agree. But those natural(?) tits make up for her other flaws. Thanks for sharing.

Bimbo Boy
11-05-07, 22:51
Hello guys,
These are a photo of a non pro. A very sweet girl, 24 years old, single mother of a child of 3. Wild and enthusiastic in bed, but average technique. Since the father left, she is living again with her parents. I have so many non-pro opportunities now, that I hardly ever do GDP's anymore. But I am still a reader and contributor to the forum.
Keep it up guys!
Regards.

The Watcher
11-06-07, 02:12
Hello guys,
These are a photo of a non pro. A very sweet girl, 24 years old, single mother of a child of 3. Wild and enthusiastic in bed, but average technique. Since the father left, she is living again with her parents. I have so many non-pro opportunities now, that I hardly ever do GDP's anymore. But I am still a reader and contributor to the forum.
Keep it up guys!
Regards.

I hope to find a girl like yours.

Jake993
11-06-07, 16:40
Hello guys,

Keep it up guys!

Regards.BB,

Not to sound too desperate, but where did you meet such a fine specimen? Where do these non-pro's hang out? All the usual places like everywhere else (Bars, restaurants, coffee shops) or is there a special place in Rio where the non-pro garotas go when they are looking for luv?

Bimbo Boy
11-06-07, 23:31
BB,
Not to sound too desperate, but where did you meet such a fine specimen? Where do these non-pro's hang out? All the usual places like everywhere else (Bars, restaurants, coffee shops) or is there a special place in Rio where the non-pro garotas go when they are looking for luv?
In a special place like bars or discotheques, I would have had no chance, because I am much older than her (I could be her dad). There would too much competition from young studs. I found her doing "normal" things. Here is the story.

When I had lunch with one of my clients in Sao Paulo, she mentioned that she was one of the founders of an non governmental association taking care of poor people in the Favelas around the city, and that she spent there all of her Saturdays. I asked to accompany her the next week-end and she said OK. So there I went, and I spent most of my day fixing up the association's computer network and talking to people there.

My client was a very nice girl, but I did not really want to get involved with her, as I did not find her good looking enough. But we had a good laugh together and we got along well. When I mentioned that I did not know Salvador and that I was planning to visit, she invited me to a family party there on the following month. This is where I met her young niece, who was in my hotel bed the very same night I met her.

I then spent with her several week-ends in Itacaré, as she is an outstanding surfer, and met her group of friends and a bigger circle of family and friends, opening up other opportunities ... The problem now is that the girl is getting very serious, sometimes jealous, wants to live with me ... and I am not interested.

So you see, I was not really looking for pussy (as I was already quite satisfied with my P4P friends). Speaking fluent Portuguese was important. Being introduced in the inner social network was indispensable.

Regards. BB.

Oakwood99
11-07-07, 03:37
Bimbo Boy,

Thanks for sharing your story.

Bizzie
11-07-07, 04:33
Of the 100 options I had, How could I make such a mistake on my last night at Help? :(
Just crazy in her head and not at all a performer.

Jake993
11-07-07, 16:23
In a special place like bars or discotheques, I would have had no chance, because I am much older than her (I could be her dad). There would too much competition from young studs. I found her doing "normal" things. Here is the story.

When I had lunch with one of my clients in Sao Paulo, she mentioned that she was one of the founders of an non governmental association taking care of poor people in the Favelas around the city, and that she spent there all of her Saturdays. I asked to accompany her the next week-end and she said OK. So there I went, and I spent most of my day fixing up the association's computer network and talking to people there.

My client was a very nice girl, but I did not really want to get involved with her, as I did not find her good looking enough. But we had a good laugh together and we got along well. When I mentioned that I did not know Salvador and that I was planning to visit, she invited me to a family party there on the following month. This is where I met her young niece, who was in my hotel bed the very same night I met her.

I then spent with her several week-ends in Itacaré, as she is an outstanding surfer, and met her group of friends and a bigger circle of family and friends, opening up other opportunities ... The problem now is that the girl is getting very serious, sometimes jealous, wants to live with me ... and I am not interested.

So you see, I was not really looking for pussy (as I was already quite satisfied with my P4P friends). Speaking fluent Portuguese was important. Being introduced in the inner social network was indispensable.

Regards. BB.I too am old enough to be someone's father so I totally understand your point about hanging out in the usual pick-up spots. Sort of like a toothless dog standing in a meat market. I enjoyed your response because I met a 21 year old hottie in Belo Horizonte who is an accounting student under what started out to be business circumstances. I'm not fluent in Portuguese but I can speak well enough to be understood. It's not serious yet, but I can see where this is going. I often forget that the Latinas have no problem going with a guy twice their age. Gulp! P4P is much less complicated and cheaper in the end!

BionicMan
11-07-07, 23:51
Of the 100 options I had, How could I make such a mistake on my last night at Help? :(
Just crazy in her head and not at all a performer.

Well, Bizzie, as somebody says, "we have f*** much worst and paid much more", so it is all relative.
She might not be a stunner, but also not a dog.
I understand that the choice was of higher level and you skipped the choice for whatver reason.
BUT, what was rong in this one to make you state "crazy in the head" (I can imagine what's behind "not at all a performer" as there are quite some of these around, unfortunately!)

Chi Town Hustler
11-09-07, 01:40
Of the 100 options I had, How could I make such a mistake on my last night at Help?

Just crazy in her head and not at all a performer.I agree. I made the same mistake very bad performer and when I wouldn't pay her price she then began eating everthing in the min bar. I saw her once get kicked in the face bt security at the Balcony Bar.

Jan 156
11-15-07, 07:10
I usually take pictures of ladies' faces, as I find them sexy. But I don't personally post these, as you know, so here are a few butts for the butt lovers.

All these ladies are in the 20R range, as you will guess already if you know my tastes for free range chicas ;-)

Samanta
11-15-07, 12:37
To all the members of the site. I just want to issue a WARNING. There are a lot of Brazilian girls that are members to this site, because of a so called boyfriend that is also a member telling them about this site and telling them of thier pictures and talking about them here. So be careful of the picture you post and what you say about them. Word speads quickly. Not just one girl but a lot, so becareful of the pictures you take and if they let you take any. And the comments you guys make up here. Just my two cents.

Lonzof
11-16-07, 01:30
To all the members of the site. I just want to issue a WARNING. There are a lot of Brazilian girls that are members to this site, because of a so called boyfriend that is also a member telling them about this site and telling them of thier pictures and talking about them here. So be careful of the picture you post and what you say about them. Word speads quickly. Not just one girl but a lot, so becareful of the pictures you take and if they let you take any. And the comments you guys make up here. Just my two cents.

comments moved.

Lonzof
11-16-07, 01:33
I usually take pictures of ladies' faces, as I find them sexy. But I don't personally post these, as you know, so here are a few butts for the butt lovers.

All these ladies are in the 20R range, as you will guess already if you know my tastes for free range chicas ;-)

For finally posting pictures since this thread has been awfully quiet and. There has been much chatter but no pictures, after all, this is the picture thread. I hope to change the atmosphere after my January trip nd post some needed pictures.

Lonzof

Sperto
11-16-07, 07:48
If that would be true it would be good.
Imagine all the Copa GP's paying the annual subscription to ISG.

Mark Freg
11-16-07, 14:34
Never shows the site to a gp, this is the lesson.

Tavares
11-16-07, 20:13
I have in my mailbox some very nice pics of a girl, taken in Rio in Dec 05.

She has the most outstanding tits I have seen in my life (and believe me I have seen plenty of 'em)

How to post them here?

Thanks

Tavares
11-17-07, 14:56
Thanks Chingon. I am going to give it a try...

Hojeobrigado
11-19-07, 04:22

All these ladies are in the 20R range, as you will guess already if you know my tastes for free range chicas ;-)Honest to God Chris. In some ways you are my hero!

Cheers,

Hoje

Tavares
11-19-07, 22:46
Chingon,

Not able to do it.

Send me pls a message with your e-mail: I will transfer the photos to your box and you will post them here, is that ok with you?

Thanks

Tigers787
11-23-07, 03:02
She was a hotty. fucked her twice, she took it in both holes well. Seen this ass before.

Tiger

Que Rico
11-24-07, 05:16
Can someone answer me a Question? I subscribed and Id like to view the photo gallery strictly of Brazil. When I click on the gallery it brings me to files beginning with the letter A which is hundreds of ANAL. To get past it to Brazil I would have to click a hundred times. Does anyone know a faster way to view specific Gallerys? I am not talking about the drop down tab either. Id life to browse by forum or letter without scrolling endlessly.

Thanks is Advance

Blunderer
11-24-07, 16:03
Can someone answer me a Question? I subscribed and Id like to view the photo gallery strictly of Brazil. When I click on the gallery it brings me to files beginning with the letter A which is hundreds of ANAL. To get past it to Brazil I would have to click a hundred times. Does anyone know a faster way to view specific Gallerys? I am not talking about the drop down tab either. Id life to browse by forum or letter without scrolling endlessly.

Thanks is Advance

On the top left your screen click 'InternationalSexGuide' (the link, not the writing in white on a blue background - you won't see the white/blue writing I am talking about if you are in stealthmode)

Then click 'all the forums' (up near the top left)

Scroll down to South America and click on Brazil

Scroll down to photo gallery (it is the third link at the moment, but I think they move a bit depending on popularity)

Voila.

The 'photo gallery' link you are talking about won't be seen by anyone who hasn't paid (not even seniors who haven't paid). It is a bit of a hack that allows you to see *all* files uploaded recently, and provides a little info about what forum they were uploaded to. I don't find it very useful but others might. It would be more useful if you could view all pictures by country, I agree!

Abzsafado
11-24-07, 17:16
Is it just me or does this sound like one of the disgruntled mongers that spent a long time trying to ruin this forum by imposing their views on posting on the rest of us. How original, register under a false name and post something to scare the gullible.

Chris H
11-25-07, 03:56
Found this girl at MP last week on my 1st day back in Rio. I saw her last time I was out there, but went with her friend instead. She made sure that I was not going with her friend or any other girl this time, by just charging me R50 for an hour.

Chris H

Que Rico
11-25-07, 07:56
Blunderer I did what you said and it took me back here ? Im looking for JUST photos and only of Brazil or Rio ,not this thread again.

QR

Kcrl01
11-25-07, 10:15
Found this girl at MP last week on my 1st day back in Rio. I saw her last time I was out there, but went with her friend instead. She made sure that I was not going with her friend or any other girl this time, by just charging me R50 for an hour.

Chris HWas her name Cleia?

Bubba Boy
11-25-07, 16:36
I know for a fact that many girls do visit these sites, often a client of theirs or boyfriend will show them pics etc. This is a public forum, it is not private.

A John
11-25-07, 16:47
Any contact info. on this one?

Found this girl at MP last week on my 1st day back in Rio.

Chris H

Chris H
11-26-07, 12:36
Was her name Cleia?

I don't remember her name, you know how it is down there, you do so many girls, that you forget names.......

Chris H

Chris H
11-26-07, 12:37
Any contact info. on this one?

Nope, no contact info on her, she said her phone was messed up. Oh well...her lost not mine, to many hoes, to worry about 1.

Chris H

Chris H
11-26-07, 14:38
I gotta give a shout out to my boy Donnie D for hookin me up with this one from 4x4, nuttin butt ASS!!! You gotta love it!!!!

Chris H

Acenva
11-26-07, 19:11
Here are 3 asses from 4X4 in November Enjoy.

I will post reports soon.

Almotu
11-26-07, 22:48
Aerial looks very tasty. Good Job! THANX

Bravo
11-26-07, 23:32
Veronica from 4x4 is a beast in bed!! Only problem I had with her, was pictures. I asked her in the boite if she was cool with pics and she said "no problem". Once we got in the room and I whipped my camera out, she started hiding her face. I was like "wtf?" she said "you can take as many pics of my body as you want, but not my face". I was kinda pissed because I felt she had tricked me.

However she made up for the BS with an outstanding session, she has tremeandous fuck & suck skills. I would love to have her for an all night marathon.

Acenva
11-27-07, 02:41
She was great in bed also willing to visit outside of 4X4. I will give a report on my 3 some with her and Aerial at 4X4.

Slimtower
11-27-07, 17:40
Damn fellas, I already started packing. I'll be touching down in gig on the 7th. Third time going but never visited the termas. Just did the regular help and beach pickups.

And please excuse me fellas, I pretty sure your going to laugh your ass off but has anybody seen that midget chick in Help? That was the best gdp that I picked up out there. Her p---y was vise grip tight and even let me in door number two. Oh my goodness if I see her again I'll probably stay with her for the my stay. It's a long story to why I took her, but I'll explain later.

Bizzie
11-28-07, 03:32
She is from Mone Carlo. My first night in GIG.
She was good but I was really tired and didnt last more than 20-25 minutes.
Name?? Can't remember.

Mangera
11-28-07, 03:33
Damn fellas, I already started packing. I'll be touching down in gig on the 7th. Third time going but never visited the termas. Just did the regular help and beach pickups.

And please excuse me fellas, I pretty sure your going to laugh your ass off but has anybody seen that midget chick in Help? That was the best gdp that I picked up out there. Her p---y was vise grip tight and even let me in door number two. Oh my goodness if I see her again I'll probably stay with her for the my stay. It's a long story to why I took her, but I'll explain later.
Hey borther, no need to apologize or care about what anyone thinks, besides your member name says it all. You guys make a good fit. Hope you find her, enoy!

Exec Talent
11-28-07, 04:27

Saw her outside of Help the other night so she is still here. Although she is a little person, she is pretty hard to miss.

Mr Enternational
11-28-07, 05:12
Name?? Can't remember.

Brother, like I tell all the chicks down there when they ask me mine: "Names are not important. There are only two important things here. For you it's money and for me it's fucking."

Army Go Now
11-28-07, 05:20
Name?? Can't remember.
izzie,

That lady is hot hot hot!

ArmyGoNow

Acenva
11-28-07, 05:59
Here is a pictures of Julianna from day 1 of my reports enjoy. Her tits are nice to lay on.

Mr Cool
11-28-07, 13:18
A nice young girl (19y) from my visit to Natal last year. Called agency from local newspaper. R$ 150 for 2 hours of ok service.

Mr Cool
11-28-07, 13:28
The best GDP I've enjoyed so far in Brazil.

Did 2 sessions with her in the cabine, after BBBJ and DATY the best sex of my life with anal and CIM. Recommended. I will definitely repeat with her when coming to Rio later in December.

Bravo
11-28-07, 17:57
Here is a pictures of Julianna from day 1 of my reports enjoy. Her tits are nice to lay on.

Oh Yeah, that who I thought it was. She has great tits and the sex is good too. I will have to ask her about her friend, maybe take both of them back like you did. THX for the pic.

Ryjerrob
11-28-07, 18:20

I don't know her, but I've seen her at Help before, she was at the table next to me. I get there on th 10th. Send me a message if need a wingman for a night or wanna grab a drink.

ryjer

Pipe Layer99
11-28-07, 23:11
I gotta give a shout out to my boy Donnie D for hookin me up with this one from 4x4, nuttin butt ASS!!! You gotta love it!!!!

Chris H

You're welcome. I just got back today from a 20 day stay. Some pics will be up soon.

PauloThai
11-29-07, 00:58
The best GDP I've enjoyed so far in Brazil.Did 2 sessions with her in the cabine, after BBBJ and DATY the best sex of my life with anal and CIM. Recommended. I will definitely repeat with her when coming to Rio later in December.Hi Cool,

Do you have pictures of this one.

Would sure like to see more that goddes-body.

Germano123
11-29-07, 09:04
Hi,

From what agency was that Cutie in Natal?

I was in Natal some times, but never tried an agency. Any recommendation for me?

Thanks

Pana Nyc
11-29-07, 10:06
The best GDP I've enjoyed so far in Brazil.

Did 2 sessions with her in the cabine, after BBBJ and DATY the best sex of my life with anal and CIM. Recommended. I will definitely repeat with her when coming to Rio later in December.
Mr Cool does Nina have big tits?

Mr Cool
11-29-07, 12:15
Nina has big breasts, small bunda and warm personality. Perfeito :-)

Almotu
11-29-07, 16:23
A nice young girl (19y) from my visit to Natal last year. Called agency from local newspaper. R$ 150 for 2 hours of ok service.
:cool: She looks great, just my type. We need more like her in Rio.

Almotu
11-29-07, 16:30
Name?? Can't remember.Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

Rio Lover #2
11-29-07, 23:46
I agree with Mr Cool,

Nina is really a sweet and sexy girl. She has a great body with big natural breasts and a nice bunda. She also has a great sense of humor.

RL

Slimtower
11-30-07, 01:35
Sounds good.

I'm leaving on the 11th, so if we get the time, definetly.

I don't know her, but I've seen her at Help before, she was at the table next to me. I get there on th 10th. Send me a message if need a wingman for a night or wanna grab a drink.

ryjer

Slimtower
11-30-07, 01:45
YESSSSSSSSSS, do me a favor. If you see her, tell her Andre from Newyork will be there next week for her. When I get down there I'l buy you a drink or two. Thanks....

Saw her outside of Help the other night so she is still here. Although she is a little person, she is pretty hard to miss.

Bizzie
12-01-07, 00:05
More from Monte Carlo

Dars Veider
12-02-07, 22:10
Went there a Saturday night at 8.30 pm .. 4 gilrs working .. one was outstanding and I took her for ST

Prices:
Fee entrada
Beer: 5 R$
Girl: 20 min 20 R$, 30 min 30 R$, and so on

Dars Veider
12-02-07, 22:19
Entrada: 5 R$ incl.1 beer or 10 R$ incl. 2 beers

Girls: ST 50 R$, room 22 R$

Better during the week (action starts at 11 pm), since weekends only few girls are working there.

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 00:04
Morgana
20 yo
what a kitten ... with a great body and a beutiful face

60R$ for half an hour, 120 R$ for an hour
No BJ
No kissing
DATY: yes
but very mechanical in bed, and just wants to get it over

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 00:12
Jaqueline
22 yo
Very slim body, small titts
nice girl

You can find her weekdays in Remulos, at the weekends in Laranjinha/ Ponta Negra

50R$ for half an hour, 100 R$ for an hour (@ Remulos: plus 12 R$ for the room)
CBJ
No DATY
She's a poser ... just see yourself

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 00:17
Laura
20 yo
Very nice girl, just with a little baby fat

50R$ for half an hour, 70 R$ for an hour (@ Remulos plus 12 R$ for the room)
BBBJ
Kissing
DATY: yes
Very nice in bed, she really enjoyed it!

Pana Nyc
12-04-07, 03:19
Here is some live action in my favorite Terma 4x4 damn I miss that place I will return in March 2008 cant wait!!!! Enjoy the vid.....................................
http://www.zshare.net/video/4867108e2cf363/

Morgan69
12-04-07, 07:03
Well, I've been lurking here much too long so I thought I'd finally contribute.

J. Remulos / manaus. Anyone who's hit the amazonas will know this place.

I think 5 to get in, another 5 for a beer 12 for a room, girls from like 30 up. I paid 50 for an hour. Didn't have time to haggle as I had a biz meeting 1 1/2 later.

Ok service, hot bod if you like the skinny ones.

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 21:09
Pauliana
20 yo
nice girl

50R$ for half an hour(@ Remulos: plus 12 R$ for the room)
CBJ
DATY

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 21:11
Saraya
19 yo
nice girl

BBBJ
DATY

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 21:14
Assusena
25 yo
nice body with nice titts
very nice girl, who really loves a good fuck

CBJ
DATY

Dars Veider
12-04-07, 21:18
Paloma
19 yo

I saved the best for the last!!!

She is my queen ... she is an unbeliveable beauty.
But see yourself!

Very slim body, nice titts, a face like an angel ... incredible!!!

60R$ for half an hour(@ Remulos: plus 12 R$ for the room)
CBJ
DATY

AncntFornicatr
12-04-07, 23:56
Paloma
She is my queen ... she is an unbelievable beauty.
But see yourself!This could make me change my planned travel to Bangkok. This lady with the slender body that is so rare in Hispanic women is a rare treat. Dars, you found a winner in my book. She is gorgeous.

My experience in Central America including Mexico has been that most of the ladies have hips that would do a quarterback proud. Different strokes for different folks. I also prefer the smaller breasts so common in Asia.

I do wonder why a guy has to splash his name across a great photo though.

AF

Eros74
12-05-07, 00:31
Pauliana is nice but Paloma is one of the best girls I saw in this thread....

Happy and sad for you at same time: happy you fucked her, sad for the cbj.... how could you allow her to kiss your Mr. Happy with rubber on it? ;)

CBJ with such pussy is like drive Ferrari only under 3.000 rpm LOL !

MS Clive
12-05-07, 01:25
She is Miss Universe or maybe Miss ISG.

Paloma
19 yo

But see yourself!

CBJ
DATY

Pana Nyc
12-05-07, 03:20
This could make me change my planned travel to Bangkok. This lady with the slender body that is so rare in Hispanic women is a rare treat. Dars, you found a winner in my book. She is gorgeous.
My experience in Central America including Mexico has been that most of the ladies have hips that would do a quarterback proud. Different strokes for different folks. I also prefer the smaller breasts so common in Asia.

For your information Brasilians are not Hispanic!!!!

Cho 637
12-05-07, 04:16
Entrada: 5 R$ incl.1 beer or 10 R$ incl. 2 beers

Girls: ST 50 R$, room 22 R$

Better during the week (action starts at 11 pm), since weekends only few girls are working there.

Great Report! All of your girls are great! But my preference is Gabriela! I'll be looking for her in March!

Pana Nyc
12-05-07, 07:21
Okay, time for me to learn something new today. :)

That begs a Question: If not Hispanic then what?

From Wikipedia:

"The Term Hispanic
Etymologically, the term "Hispanic" is derived from Hispania, the name given by the Romans to the Iberian Peninsula (present-day Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar) during the period of the Roman Republic. "Hispanic" has traditionally applied to Spain, Latin America, and to the countries that were part of the Spanish Empire. Some have incorrectly used the term "Hispanic" in relation to Portugal and the peoples of its former colonies (including Brazilians), however, Portuguese and Brazilians are known as Lusitanic.

Lusitanic (Portuguese Lusitânicos), from Latin Lusitanicus, adjective from Lusitania, the Roman name within the Iberian Peninsula) is a term used to categorize persons who share the linguistic and cultural traditions of the Portuguese. "

That begs another Question: Are they Latino?

Synonyms and antonyms
The term "Hispanic" is used synonymously along with the word "Latino" or "Latin" to identify the people living within the Spanish speaking countries. The word may also refer to its language and cultural heritage.

The term "Latin" may refer to the conception of Latin America as a region, a word that was introduced by the French people in the 1860s during their brief occupation of Mexico. The issue was closely connected to the introduction of French positivism into the region's intellectual circles.

The two terms tend to be used interchangeably in the United States, due largely to a syntax inconsistency between the English language and the Spanish language. Some define the term "Latino" as a shortened version of the noun "Latinoamericano", meaning Latin American. Others define the word "Latín" as the name of the language used by the ancient Romans, while "Latino" is the name given to the people who spoke the language. "Latino" in Spanish is not confined solely to "Hispanics" and "Latin Americans", but also includes such European peoples as Italians, French, Romanians and Portuguese."
You telling me something I know already buddy thanks anyway, Im from Panama by the way...lets get back to talking about pussy in Brasil...lol

Robbaf
12-05-07, 07:46
Paloma 19 yo I saved the best for the last!!!
But see yourself! Very slim body, nice titts, a face like an angel ... incredible!!!
I agree with you. She is awesome.

Thanks for all the reports.

Robb

Levitian
12-05-07, 09:04
My oh my, Dars, you should "arrest" this Cuty immediately.
She has all qualities to become a new star in the Porn Movie industry.

Levitian

Sperto
12-05-07, 09:55
Paloma
19 yo
But see yourself!
CBJ
DATY
Dars Veider,
It's nice to see that you also had the pleasure of meeting this "nail-biting" beauty:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71090

I met her in January, on her second day at Remulos. She's a goddess, a very sympatic one.

Seems like she has become more professional. Choosen an artist name, Paloma (her real name is Barbara), got herself strip-clothes (she used to have just a simple dress), raised her price (she charged R$ 40/1 hour, 2 pops, in January) and do CBJ instead of BBBJ.

I hope she has good business, she deserves it. In January, when she was a newbie, she was so shy that she was hiding in a corner with her friend. Very few guys picked her. Being a gentleman I picked her right away on my first evening. She had no GP-experience, that might be why she gave me a BBBJ. I remember that she asked me if she wasn't supposed to use condom when giving BJ, I explained that I never heard about CBJ. ;)

She's one of the few that has gotten top grades in my Bunda-Book.

Sperto
12-05-07, 09:56
Nail-biter/Barbara/Paloma, the shy goddess of Remulos.
Some more pics.

I'll have a rerun with her in less than 1 month. :D

MarcoStraight
12-05-07, 10:20
Paloma
19 yo

But see yourself!

CBJ
DATY

Simply unbelivable !!! Thanx for sharing mate.

A girl like this in Europe would become millionaire within 1 year...:D

Droplet
12-05-07, 11:45
Hey Dars Veider, nice photos from manaus. I tried to pm you but it says u cant receive pms. Is your inbox full?

Ricker
12-05-07, 16:49
[QUOTE=Dars Veider]Paloma
She is my queen ... she is an unbelievable beauty.
But see yourself!
QUOTE]

This could make me change my planned travel to Bangkok. This lady with the slender body that is so rare in Hispanic women is a rare treat. Dars, you found a winner in my book. She is gorgeous.
I do wonder why a guy has to splash his name across a great photo though.
AF

Hahahaha ... Mexico and Centro America may as well be on different planets as far as chicas go.
Plenty of beautiful slender chicas in South America amigo :)

Shagwell
12-06-07, 02:02
Paloma
19 yo

I saved the best for the last!Not often I write on this forum, more of a lurker. And normally on the asian threads. I've been to Thailand plenty of times but never to Brazil.

That is the hottest, best looking girl I've seen on any sex forum period, or for that matter in the flesh in Thailand. Even none working girls (read models filmstars etc) don't look better than that.

A couple of questions: Did her perfomance come close to matching her looks? And are these girls available for all nighters? If so I know where my next holiday will be!