View Full Version : 2003 Sao Paulo Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-03, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Surfer
01-04-03, 02:21
Hey Moondog,

Thanks for everything, especially showing me Bomboa. Anybody who reads about it & goes please do not act like an ugly American (I am American as is Moondog, but we try to avoid being ugly). Treat the girls nicely & you will have a great time.

Kinesics
01-04-03, 06:43
Surfer,

Good to hear that you had great time at Bomboa with Moondog. I had very similar experience at Bomboa and other clubs in S.P. late November. As you stated, treat the girl of the night with respect and care makes the night memorable and much more fun.

You and a few others on this board seem to have similar sentiment on dealing and having great time with the girls in fine clubs. I wonder we attempt to synchronize the schedule one evening in S.P. and have great time together. If you had an opportunity to review my reports in late November and early December, I have a very good friend of mine who is S.P. native and loves to chase these women. He will be more than happy to show us young night of S.P.

It is always exciting to have great time in nice and respectful way with fellow Americans with no links (job, family or whatever) in foreign country. I'm sure you would understand what I mean.

If you guys are receptive to this, please let me know and then I'll post my email address.

T-Rex
01-04-03, 10:51
about this ugly American buisness,when I was in Brazil I saw several guys acting stupid and ugly but they were not Americans, I also saw some Aussie guys acting like Assholes on the beach and the Brazils there assumed they were Americans and started saying crap about you Americans but they were not Americans, I don't know with their thick accents you could not tell they were Aussie's, But anyway I have been to several places around the world and I have seen American Men almost bend backwards to be nice and conform to the customs of that certain country. But when someone acts like a Asshole Americans get blamed for it. Be proud your an American, your fucking Lucky!!!!!!

Apstar
01-05-03, 00:13
Off2golf,
Have read your report on Sao Paulo w/ great interest. I've been to Brazil quite a few times but have limited my time mostly to Rio because it was familiar to me(though I had spent couple of nights in Sao Paulo once and was in Fortaleza last July). Thinking about spending sometime in Sao Paulo for my next trip to Brazil. Having connections in Sao Paulo would certainly make the decision easier. So I am all for you posting your e-mail address and possibly hook up with you when I do make it to Sao Paulo.

Surfer
01-05-03, 08:12
To The Golfer: Would love to, alas, I am back in the home of the repressed (the US of A) WISHING I was still in the land of pleasure. Not sure when I can get back. Moondog gets to SP quite frequently so he may be interested (and if he is I highly suggest you make an effort to hook up).

To: T-rex; There is some truth to what you say. We Americans do not have a monopoly of "ugliness" as travelers. In Amsterdam it is the British, in Recife the Germans, in Bali the Australians, in Cuba the Italians, in Bangkok the Arabs and so on. That being said, the all too common attitude that "America is the greatest country so everyone should bve like us" is somethiung I abhor!
I USED to love the US a hell of a lot more than I do now, and if Bush is reelected (GOD FORBID!), this country will be ruined. They justy annouced today that they want to track the foreign travel of US CITIZENS NOW-none of the 9/11 scum were Americans (yes Walker Lindh was but he was a sad freak, not a terrorist). It is NOT just Arabs who are losing all rights under the guise of the war on terror. The US is QUICKLY becoming a police state and a pariah on the international scene. I USED to PROUDLY say I was "American" in my travels (been to almost 40 countrioes on 6 continents) ; now, I say I am "Californian" as I do not want to be associated with the rightwing clique in Washington now running this country.

ANYBODY who views THIS site SHOULD be worried about the Ashcroft justice department tracking your internet usage.
Off the soapbox now.

T-Rex
01-05-03, 08:46
Surfer, nicely said I agree with you on all points but Americans still put up with too much Crap and are blamed for too much.. t-rex..

Surfer
01-06-03, 09:51
To T-rex; Yes & No. I DO feel we are unappreciated for the sacrifices we make to protect innocents from tyrants. And I do believe we have the best system of government, imperfect as it is. And certain nationalities with inferiority complexes (the French immediately come to mind) bash EVERYTHING we do, just because it is the US that does it which I hate.

That being said, I have almost never received a negative reaction to my nationality (and I only started saying "Californian" recently as I rode the post 9/11 wave of patriotism too until Dumbo revealed his utter lack of concern for anybody except the ultrarich and ultra right). Rather, 99% of the time it is a big plus and people are interested. This is especially trure in places few yankees visit, which are the type of places I seek. Ugly Americans seem to be VERY rare in Sao Paulo but Copacabana is packed with em. It is amazing I still like Rio, but ah the Cariocas and their zest for pleasure. . .

Kinesics
01-07-03, 04:09
My next trip (business) might be sometime in March or April while I may spend a week down in Brazil for fun and good time in some time June. In June, buddy of mine will take me to a resort or a town in Amazonas (this is how he pronouned it) for ultimate fun. As he has shown me the good places in S.P. without disappointment to date, I'm looking forward to it. He called me on this topic to make sure that I can get away from work for a week in June. In any case, my email address is out2golf@hotmail.com and would let you know as soon as my next trip is firmed up.

MrVee
01-11-03, 00:15
I too am planning to be in Sao Paulo, sometime around April 19-23, staying at the Renaissance.

I have just read the following (from the Brazilian Consulate website):

Sao Paulo: While similar incidents may occur elsewhere, all areas of Sao Paulo have a high rate of armed robbery of pedestrians at stoplights. There is a particularly high incidence of robberies and pickpocketing in the Praca da Se section of Sao Paulo and on the eastern part of the city. As is true of "red light districts" in other cities, the area of Sao Paulo on Rua Augusta north of Avenida Paulista and the Estacao de Luz metro area is especially dangerous. There are regular reports of young women known as "Mickey Finn girls" slipping knock-out drops in men's drinks and robbing them of all their belongings while they are unconscious.

Does anyone have any reactions to this rather scary warning based on personal travel experiences to Sao Paulo? Many times the official web pages are similar to the warning labels on over-the-counter medicine ... if you read the warnings on a bottle of aspirin, you would probably be too scared to take any!

MoonDog
01-11-03, 17:23
Mrvee,

I stay at the Renaissance quite frequently, and have walked the street of Rua Augusta many times as it is near the hotel. As is all big city environments, you are well advised to be careful, but I have had no problems at all.

If you stick to the better clubs and use taxis at night, and wear jeans during the day, so they cannot slip their hand in and out of your pants to grab your money, you should be fine.

Some of the clubs on Rua Augusta are towards the lower end, but very close are the clubs of the Kilt and others mid to higher end establishments. You will have no problem with these clubs.

Moondog

Amjeck
01-14-03, 20:42
Are there brazilians who are mixed with japaneese in Sao Paulo. If so, are they beautiful?

Jose Marcia
01-15-03, 18:24
Yes amjeck. There are a few Japaneese Brazilian in Brazil including Sao Paulo. As far as beauty is concerned, it lies in the eyes of beholders. I found them beautiful though.

Amjeck
01-16-03, 08:30
Originally posted by jose marcia
Yes amjeck. There are a few Japaneese Brazilian in Brazil including Sao Paulo. As far as beauty is concerned, it lies in the eyes of beholders. I found them beautiful though.

jose, where else in Brazil can i find the Japanese mix? I am going to Carnival in Salvador this year and will have 3 extra weeks to spend in Brazil.

Jose Marcia
01-16-03, 14:57
Originally posted by amjeck
jose, where else in Brazil can i find the Japanese mix? I am going to Carnival in Salvador this year and will have 3 extra weeks to spend in Brazil.

Amjeck,

I am sorry to say that I am not sure. I have only been in 5 cities of Brazil and did not find any noticeable Japanese Brazilians in any area other than Sao Paulo. The common thread, though, was that they were wealthy.

Prosal
01-16-03, 16:53
Found what seems a good aparthotel (with pool) for my stay in Sampa (30 january/10 Feb) : Parthenon the Privilege in Moema, rate 110 reals per day for a one bedroom apartment , managed by french Accord group ; tel 11 50556822 ; The area (south) seems good ;

Well I any of the Sampa expert knows about places for early evening hobbying like pubs or bars popular among semi pros (no thermas) , an information should be nice, as for the disco Love Story (or equivalent) , if someone has been there recently ;

Thanks in advance

Pro

Kinesics
01-18-03, 15:44
Amjeck,

I think your best bet is S.P. Even though S.P. has largest Japanese or Japanese heritage population outside Japan, it would not be that easy to find the Japanese with other blood. It would be even more rare to find these in night club scenes. In my limited experiences, if I see one or two in one evening at one club, I would be lucky. As far as beauty goes, it would be hit and miss. I did not see any in various night scenes in Rio last August. so I would not think you would find less as you travel further north.

I know there is one in Fazendinha in Campinas and she (I can't remember her name at this moment) has been working there at least for two plus years. Last time when I saw her was August 2002 and she was a sweet girl with fair English but at best average in most important activity - sex.

Best way to get the mix or Japanese girls would be through the agencies. I'm sure you can find ton's agency information on this board or through the search engine. Friend of mine has a couple of contact names which only carry exclusive and high-end girls demanding between R$1,000 to R$3,000 a night.

A couple of trips ago, I saw one when my buddy called in one, she was easy 10 out of 10 from the standpoints of look, figure, attitude and personality. The girl was clearly one or two notch above the good looking ones whom you can find in good clubs.

I hope I did not pop your hope but would share what I know.

travelinalot
01-28-03, 18:52
Hi and thank you to everyone for a great forum...

I've done my research - now for a few questions :)

I'm heading to SP in a week (for a week) , and am looking for recomendations for a place to stay (not too expensive). Maybe walking distance from entertainment ;-)

Also - any latest recon on MPs?

TIA!

telecom man
01-28-03, 20:36
Could someone please help me. I was working in SP a few years ago and didn´t have a chance to hobby, but I recall a magazine in the hotel room which listed a bunch of termas with photos. They looked similiar to those amazing places n RIO. Now I am heading back and can´t find an mention of termas in SP. Does anyone have a link or specific info on SP termas, I did see in some archive posts a few passing remarks which reffered to the terma scene in SP as overpriced, but those were all pre B-real collapse. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Surfer
01-29-03, 01:34
Fazendinhas is near Campinas, about 70 or 80kms West of Sao Paulo. It is renowned throughout Brasil as a TOP end club both facilitieswise, and garotawise. I wanted to get out there but given the talent near Avenida Paulista, never quite made it. I have never heard a single negative (other than cost) about the place.

If you like Japanese Brasilians (as I do), you should explore the Liberdade area of Sao Paulo (or go to the United counter at GRU airport as the entire ground staff seems to be female and Japanese Brazilian.

travelinalot
01-29-03, 02:11
Hello all :)

Have read through the posts - appreciate all your hard work :)

I'm heading to SP next week - looking for recomendations for hotels ( less than $70 ) in good areas ( walking distance to traouble/fun ).

Also - seems most girls in the MPs have smaller chi-chis ( guess this is a unique thing to Brazil ) - anywhere where I can find a little more meat :)

TIA!!!!

HokieVT
01-30-03, 06:28
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Surfer
[i]Fazendinhas is near Campinas, about 70 or 80kms West of Sao Paulo. It is renowned throughout Brasil as a TOP end club both facilitieswise, and garotawise. I wanted to get out there but given the talent near Avenida Paulista, never quite made it. I have never heard a single negative (other than cost) about the place.

Surfer,

I am not heading out until April (going for the Formula 1 race at Interlagos).....am wondering, how's the best way to get to Fazendinha?......this is my third trip, but usually stick to SP well known spots (Kilts, Cafe Foto, Big Ben's, Bahama's); as well as a quickie trip to RDJ for Help! This year hoping to branch out to Faz and maybe some other places.....recommendations welcome.

HokieVT

HokieVT
01-31-03, 06:42
Originally posted by travelinalot

I'm heading to SP next week - looking for recomendations for hotels ( less than $70 ) in good areas ( walking distance to traouble/fun ).

TIA!!!! [/i]Travelinalot,

I do not know specifically which "areas" you are referring to, but I can say I've stayed at this hotel chain on several occasions; they have 17 locations in Sao Paulo most less than 150 reals for the night ($40 US), so I can't imagine one is not near where you are heading. The rooms are very clean, they tend to be upscale, safe, and the front desk folks are professional and helpful......they even usually have 2 to 3 that speak english. I'm staying the the location in Higienopolis in April, it's a cab ride to where the "action" is but it's a terrific neighborhood......very safe too; I believe they have other's closer to the action, but I don't mind cabs Here's the link for the english version http://www.transamericaflats.com.br/flats/frameset_flats_i.htm

HokieVT

telecom man
01-31-03, 15:35
Still trying to find those Rio type Terma places is SP. After many hours of painstaking research I have found the following and would love some input on the quality of some of these places.
I have only listed places that have not really been covered in other posts.

Termas(I think)- with web sites
www.osakaclub.com.br/
www.afroditeclub.com.br/
www.beachclub.com.br/

Termas? (No website found or deadlinks)
New Plaza - - Liberdad
Sauna House -Av. Brigadeiro
Ele & Ela- - Aclimação
Café Liberty -- Itaim Bibi
Alto Nível Massagens -R. João Guimarães Rosa, 47
TERMAS DE QUILOMBO-R. José Bonifácio, 24 8º 82
Castelo relax club- Av. Conselheiro Carrão, 1450, Vila Carrão
Statu's-Rua Rui Barbosa, 287 - Bela Vista.

Sauna search on maplink pòsted by Athos(thanks)-
Caracalas Champion Holiday Lagoa Le Rouge Oasis Xingú
no other info found. http://maplink.uol.com.br/index.htm, tried to edit out obviously gay oriented places

These were nightclubs I came across which looked interesting-esp. the first one. Anyone familiar with any of these?
www.connectionvip.com.br --- GREAT PHOTOS-wow!!!!
love story- R Major Sertório, 178 - Consolação
Black Moon Café- Av Santo Amaro, 5558 - Brooklin
Arabian Night Club-Rua Nova Iorque,1302, Brooklin

Appreciate any help and will post a report upon return. tm

PigBoy43
02-01-03, 06:20
Im going to be in sao paulo on the 15th of Feb.

Im staying at the Hilton in downtown sao Paulo.

Whats the closest action I can get every nite, or can I get it right at the hotel??

thanks in advance

PB

Athos
02-01-03, 08:38
Teleconman
The equivalent of a terma in SP is an American Bar. It is a boate but with rooms in premise.
Bomboa is in Pinheiros
Connection is bit far east in Tatuape, need metro and cab.
Bacos is even further, south in Sao Bernardo de Campo, need metro and cab.
Bahamas Club is very famous but I don't recommend it, in Moema.
You can look also into:
Cafe Moulin Rouge in moema
Miruna 644 in Moema
Ravenas close to Pinheiros west
Tivoly close to Pinheiros west
Pascha is a question mark, not sure whether mp or american bar during the day, then regular boate at night.
Cafe Millenium, brand new but questionable, similar to Bahamas.
Bomboa is considered the best one followed by Connection and Bacos.
I will try Connection and Bacos on my next trip.

As far as boates, they do not have rooms in premise, some can be expensive like Photo and Romanza. Bit more affordable is Kilt, Cocktail.

Best strategy for boate is to pick several in same area as SP can be hit or miss.

Bomboa has 140 girls but divided in 2 shifts so do not expect more than 70 girls, several 8's and maybe 9's.

I agree after watching Connection updated web site, there was no doubt in my mind, take the metro and head there.

The 2 you mentioned could be interesting too: 2 Afrodites but way north or south, BeachClub

Love Story is an interesting boate as it does not open till 1:00 am and many garotas head there around 3:00 looking for their first or second hook of the night.

Another boate is Love, not officially a hooker place but many hang out there to listen to best DJ in town.

Please post quality and number of girls. I barely scratched the surface on my first trip.

MoonDog
02-01-03, 18:56
Originally posted by PigBoy43
Im going to be in sao paulo on the 15th of Feb.

Im staying at the Hilton in downtown sao Paulo.

Whats the closest action I can get every nite, or can I get it right at the hotel??

thanks in advance

PB

Pigboy43,

The Kilt is about a 5 minute walk from your Hotel, and just across the street from the Kilt, are 5 or 6 other clubs. These do not open until in the evening.

With your back to the entrance of the Kilt, look to your right across the street, and you will see a large building with the number 47 on it. It is a Terma, with usualy about 3-4 girls during the day. It opens at 12:00 noon.

Right down the street from the Terma you will find Rua Augusta. There are many Sauna Mistas tha open up in the early afternoon, and the place really comes alive as the sun goes down. A good club is Big Ben, just below the Terma mentioned above and is on Rua Augusta.

Love Story is right next to the Hilton as well.

Check out those places, and you will have a great time.

Bomboa is close as well, a taxi ride of about 10 minutes. You will have a lot of fun there too.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

telecom man
02-01-03, 19:51
Athos, Once again thanks for help. I just love that whole deal of putting on the robe, taking a sauna and massage etc. Guess I´ll have to hit Rio next time to find that.

MalibuTX
02-05-03, 02:45
Well, I am sitting in my hotel room this evening trying to decide if I should try someplace other than Cafe Photo. Please bear in mind I have not been to Rio and experienced the Termas or Help so I have nothing to compare it with other than US and other country mongering spots.

Let me just say that I have read mixed reports on this place. However, my report can be nothing but glowing. Last night took home a girl who literally had the very best body I have ever seen, felt in my life. She had kind of a dark strawberry blonde kind of hair and was light skinned and about 5'7" with fake boobs that were well made. The only downside was that she was by no means a GFE. I just could not believe how many hotties were there though. There were at least six or seven 9's in the place including the girl I took home and several solid 8's. Let me just say that I am a very harsh critic when it comes to looks.

Should a guy venture out? Or should I stay with what works - don't screw around with what works if you know what I mean.

I got a real kick out of walking into a bar and basically picking the girl you are going to take home with you. Probably going to get flamed for that but nothing negative implied.

The girl I saw last night was Karina...anyone know her? What a hottie!

Heading to Rio tomorrow night and will hopefully have some fun action there. Sounds like Luomos and Help have my name written all over it.

Cheers to all and thanks for the great input.

By the way, I am staying at the Hilton and I spoke with the concierge and he said that if you are a VIP, they do not charge you a fee to bring a girl home. A VIP is a frequent guest that is a gold or platinum level guest or someone who is paying top dollar for a room.

This I understand is also the case at the Renaissance.

Cheers.

Malibu

MalibuTX
02-05-03, 17:34
I tried venturing out last night and kind of got burned. Bahamas did not have the same level of talent Cafe Photo offered. It was also so damn hot in the place. Unfortunately, I don't speak Portuguese which I think is more of a necessity at Bahamas...just my impression from what I saw.

Despite liking the talent at Cafe Photo better, I did meet a hottie at Bahamas that I should have taken up on her offer. She was only asking for 200 Reais plus room fee of 69 reais. It was so hot, I just had to get out of the place and headed over to Cafe Photo. I learned however, that you need to arrive fairly early. I arrived at 1:00 am and there were 4 girls that were 9's that were on their way out the door with some fellow Americans. While I ended up with a decent girl, once the lights came on in the morning, I understood the phrase a "10:2" girl. That the girl can be a 10 at 2:00 am but at 10:00am she is a 2.

I am off to Rio for a couple of days. Can't wait.

By the way, do any of you have trouble getting cash after 10:00 pm? The hotel people say that the banks close their ATMs at 10:00pm. However, I have gotten taxi drivers to find ATM's that are open almost every night. It is kind of a pain in the ass though.

Hope all is well with everyone. Happy hunting.

Cheers.

Ruca In London
02-06-03, 14:01
If you look for nice ladies in SamPa look in the following webpages:

www.abusado.com.br www.volupiasex.com.br or www.contatos.com.br.

Another good service can be found at:

http://www.garotasdeprograma.com/busca/

Its a search engine on the previous (and other) webpages.

Best girls (in my opinion) would be in Jardins or Moema. There are some nice houses (sobrados) in Jardin. You can find it in the classifieds of Estado de São Paulo or Folha de São Paulo. Girls are generaly O.K. and they charge max 100R/hour (could be much less).

But my bet is the individuals that leave in apartments. Some that I have tried and I recomend:

Andrea: Fantastic body and a real fire... loves anal (http://www.abusado.com.br/nome.php?nome=andrea)

Analizia: She will make you fell like the king of the world:
(http://www.abusado.com.br/nome.php?nome=analizia)

and one lady called Nicole or Nicoly that was gorgeous with an amazingo body and 1m75! But I lost track of her! Does anyone know about her?

One last thing: American Center (http://www.contatos.com.br/amc/index.htm). Very nice ladies and nice place.

Ruca In London
02-06-03, 16:36
Telecom Man:

You asked about this places:

"These were nightclubs I came across which looked interesting-esp. the first one. Anyone familiar with any of these?

www.connectionvip.com.br ---

GREAT PHOTOS-wow!!!!
love story- R Major Sertório, 178 - Consolação

Black Moon Café- Av Santo Amaro, 5558 - Brooklin

Arabian Night Club-Rua Nova Iorque,1302, Brooklin "

I have been in Love Story... crazy place where girls go after "working". You can find great girls ready for action and some times just for the fun!

Connectionvip: heard from a friend that it is excelent. Never tried! But I trust him on this topic.

The others, I have heard but can't recomend or not!

Enjoy...

PigBoy43
02-07-03, 04:00
Hi again everyone.

It looks like im staying at another hotel now. Im going to be at the Blue Tree Paulistinsa. Next to the MASP Museum.

Knowing that I dont speak any portuguese other thatn Basic stuff. What is the best / Safest place to get Laid. Or should I get one to come to room?? Like a phone service or something.

Thanks in Advance..

JR

Athos
02-07-03, 19:49
Pigboy
Without speaking Portuguese, it will be difficult to negotiate a deal with garotas or make them laugh.
My advice is to go to Bomboa as every girl will gladly accept between 150 to 200R. Selection supposedly step below Foto but I was very happy there. Located in Pinheiros by Consolacao metro exit.
Another boate you may want to try is Miruna on Ave Miruna 644 in Moema. Same deal 150 to 200R.
For escorts, ask the hotel clerk to make the phone call. Free lancers accept 200R for couple of hours. I would not deal with agencies.
If you want to spend more money, you may want to go to W as price is fixed there, 600R for garota.
If you don't mind quickie, you can also try mp's.

travelinalot
02-09-03, 02:34
First a big thanks to all… Read all the reports, and arrived with a decent knowledge of Brasil. But all the reports cannot do it justice!

First the language – while not easy, a little research will pay off big. Try a Brasil chat channel (IRC) – http://world.altavista.com/ is a good online translator ( not at all perfect – but spend a few days, and you ‘ll get some of the basics ). Also, when there, the TVs have English with Portuguese subtitles…

Stayed at the Hilton ($60) – it’s walking distance from Skorpios and Kilt. Not sure if there was ever a garota charge (I got a room for 2), I was in too much of a hury to run to a taxi and airport to get my bill (blond's fault)

Skorpios: HIGHLY recommended. Very small, and right across the street from Kilt. There’s a room upstairs for business – I always took em home. While the girls are OK – they’re fewer in quantity. Nice thing about this place is the Mamasan speaks English, and there’s another English guy working there (in Brasil, it’s great to have translators). VERY friendly, great customer service… Beers were like 5R (cheap), and you need to buy girl 1 to take out (it was somewhere between 15 and 30 not sure which). Took home a beautiful 20yo Halley Barry look-alike, great GFE, and cost was 150R for the whole night!

Went back again another night, same type experience (different girl 150R TLN fun fun fun)

Kilt: Gobs of babes, lots of choice. Not too much English in here – so get confidence ahead of time. 30R girl drinks ( need one to take out ) – took home (TLN) what was one of the best most fun girls – all around (looks like one of the Swedish bikini team, 22yo 5’8 120# perfect body, blond tan and HOT HOT HOT). Cost was drink+200R TLN, I wasn’t gonna bargain cause this was just too nice…

To be named later: big club, 70R entrance covers dinner buffet (small but good), and 7 drinks. THere were some crazy bachelor party types in robes ( it's a sauna too ) - one went at it right there on the dance floor with everyone watching, good show. Met what was the most crazy experience of my life (and that says something) Ana was 19yo 5’2, 95# blk long hair, 32B nice tits… Rooms on site were like 50/hr, she was 200 R TLN, she wouldn’t let me leave at the hour, and we kept getting calls( that the hours up ), not sure what she was saying. Took her back to my place.. This girl was literally crazy for sex. Female viagra, she got me going 12 times in 24 hours ( and I worked for 8 of em ). It’s pretty wild when you finish, exhausted, and the girl keeps coming at you “No sleep Foke me”. She would lick me like a cat *everywhere*, loved anal (and I am very big - this was my first time) After 2 days of this, I was really dead, while not wanting to miss it again, I just couldn’t do it again Next time I’ll arrive rested, and we’ll give her another spin.

Did the club scene ( Amazananas or something like that ) – live music and house in the back. Didn’t make it but 10 feet into the club when I met some really nice cute girls – spent the night dancing, and playing – bought gobs of drinks, and the tab ended up 48R ( which for what I drank, and bought for girls is like free ). Had a great real GFE…

Also went to another ( not sure of name ) same thing – Brasil rocks for babes – and I was working on girls 15 years younger… Tip: It makes it a lot easier if you play up the English, they like Americans. It also helps if you aren’t shy – just walk up to a cute 19 yo and talk Many have some Spanish, fewer have much English skills. Great line “ Oi, Voce falo Ingles” Works every time.

Overall, club scene for the money is the way to go, but I’m still thinking about Ana and the Swedish babe ( really Brasilian, but dfrom looks you wouldn't know it) I guess you need a nice mix or bars/clubs to *bars* ;)

Had a colleague drive me down Rua Augusta last night, it’s a fun drive everyone should do once – and you can end at Skorpios or Kilt.

Also most evenings went to street bars, really nice sit on the street, look at babes, beers 3R (and that Chopp beer is good especially the dark), and cheap food.

I will be sure to go back soon ( maybe 1 month ) – I LOVE BRASIL!!!!!!!!

I'll post a followup with more names of bars etc.

Happy travels, I know I'll have this smile on my face for some time to come!!!!!

Big Johnson
02-11-03, 15:00
Bazaruka,

I don't know what your looking for but the Black Moon or any of the Brooklyn clubs are going to be on the middle to low end of the scale. These are more local clubs than tourist clubs. Expect the cost to be lower but expect the quality to be lower. I have a friend in Brazil who did find one girl in the Black Moon that he still talks to but he told me that it was the only girl he has ever seen there that he would ever consider doing more than once or for more than a quick pop.

So, I would say it is hit or miss but more like a good fielding short stop that hits .220 with more misses than hits.

Stick to the clubs reported recently Bomboa, Kilt, and the like. You'll be more satified.

HandsomeMan
02-13-03, 20:34
Hi Everyone, Great info on this board. I'm heading to Sao Paulo, Brazil for the first time in a couple of days. Spent a lot of time in Thailand a few years back and I love that scene. I'm told that Brazil is similar, yet a scene all of it's own---with the most beautiful ladies in the world!!

My problem is that I don't know the lay of the land. I've found that getting around and getting around the right way makes a huge difference. Both in time saved and in money that can be used for other investments. Should a cab be taken everywhere for safety's sake? And should only the hotel or restaurant call the cab (similar to Mexico City) or is it safe to walk around.

I'm staying at a place called the Mercure Ibirapuera. Wondering if anyone knows this place? Any house rules I should be aware of? It's location in relation to some of the clubs mentioned, like Cafe Foto, etc.? How about in relation to the American Center?

Also, are there any must sees and dos for a hobbyist's first time in town? Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Thanks. For your generosity, in return, I'll share the experience, or hopefully experiences, with everyone in writing...

Athos
02-14-03, 05:35
HandsomeMan
You're strategically well situated at Iribuera Mercure. There might be a taxi stand by hotel, if not have the hotel call cab for you.
You can use metro during the day time but I think you're better off just taking taxi as this is your first trip.
I am not sure exactly where your hotel is but you're looking at 10 min to Photo, 15 min to Bomboa, 30 min to mp's like FranceBel and CelCenter, you're nor far from AmericanCenter maybe 10 min. 20 min from Kilt. Let's say you're in the right area.
The hotel will probably not check garota id. You can have only one guest at a time. Have double room to not be charged for guest.
You can safely walk during the day to cafe, laundromat, restaurants. Do not walk at night.
You're also near many free lancer escorts who usually have apartment in Jardins area. Also 20 min from Conghonas airport, 50 min from International airport.
Minimum is to write down addresses of every location you want to hit. Every taxi driver knows where Photo and Bahamas are, but not every taxi driver knows where Bomboa is.
If you're 3 a day, how about an escort or an mp for lunch. American Bar like Bomboa for happy hour. Cafe Photo, W or Kilt for early evening 10:00 pm. Then if you're still restless hit Love Story but no earlier than 3:00 AM.
Expect to have to negotiate hard in boates like Photo.
Good luck on your trip.

MoonDog
02-14-03, 06:41
Originally posted by Athos

Expect to have to negotiate hard in boates like Photo.
Good luck on your trip.

Definitely true, the girls are tough, but beautiful in Foto. Personally, I have never seen as many beautiful girls in one locale, as I have in Foto. Think of it as Playboy Mansion South. :)

The girls will start at $300 U.S., or 800 pesos. Yes, many will come down in price, but those who do not, simply may just go home alone rather than come down in price. Be nice, polite, and friendly to the girls, and you will have a good time.

I brough home a girl from there the other night for R$400 for all night. She came back the next afternoon as well. Sometimes you get lucky.

Moondog

IamLookin
02-16-03, 06:10
I am going to Sao Paulo on short notice.
Looking at the 20th of Feb. Can someone recommend
a hotel that is girl friendly that I can book / Anything I can book
via the web. thanks pleasure_fun2002@yahoo.com

Athos
02-16-03, 07:58
iamlookin
Sao Paulo is different from Rio. The question is which hotel is not garota friendly as most hotels are. Prices can vary from 80R to 600R per night. Try to stay in Jardins, moema, Itaim Bibi, Pinheiros, Iribapuera area to be centrally located for hobby. Just do a search on Yahoo.
For affordable and decent room, you can try any Parthenon at www.accorhotels.com.br. Parthenon has a weekend deal 65R with movie ticket stub. 124R otherwise when booking on the net.
The Comfort Inn in Jardim Paulista also has a deal till June, 100R for double room. www.atlantica-hotels.com.br/_ingles/index.asp.
Another affordable place, www.lorenaflat.com.br, 80R.
You can also try www.revistamagazine.com.br to find other hotels.

IamLookin
02-16-03, 08:04
Thanks Athos,
Can you or someone tell me once I arrive at Sao Paulo airport what the cab fares are like ? Do I need to negotiate ?
How far is the center from the airport? thanks

pleasure_fun2002@yahoo.com

Athos
02-16-03, 20:20
If you are lucky to fly to local Conghonas CGH, then just grab a taxi outside. Make sure they use meter. You would be looking at 20 to 30 min, 20 to 25R.
If you arrive by international Garulhos, GRU, then you're looking at long ride and 70R. There have shuttle bus and maybe vans available as other option.
Have printout of map of your hotel and address.

IamLookin
02-17-03, 00:12
Thanks Athos,
I will need to get my visa first. I am going to try to do this
this week. I will be going to the consulate in NYC to see if they
can expedite it for me. Thanks again, by the way do you live in the area there?

thanks

Athos
02-17-03, 02:35
iamlookin
No I am a tourist. Second trip to SP coming this spring.

Surfer
02-17-03, 03:54
Taxi from GRU (where ALL international flights arrive) to center is fixed fare of R60; I arrived on a rainy Friday at 5pm and it took 90 minutes to get to Avenida Paulista but the guy stuck to the R60 flat fare and never asked extra.

For a hotel, I highly reccomend Comfort Hotel Paulista at 363 Alameda Casa Branca (GREAT location, 3 blocks from MASP-Art Museum). I paid R80 for a great room. chpaulista@atlantica-hotels.com.br or call them at 5511-283-0066. You can book them on travelocity, though rate will be higher. Just do it for first night then book extra nights at lower rate. They gave me lklower rate for ALL nights despite initial reservation with travelocity.

IamLookin
02-19-03, 02:07
Calling the US from Brazil,
Are there phone cards that can be purchased there to call the U.S. ? Is it expensive to call ?

thanks to anyone that can help me there. The internet would not help me, I need to be able to call.

peter panochito
02-19-03, 07:35
Hello gentlemen. I was wondering if anyone has paid a visit to connections yet. I'm going to be in sao paulo in 3+ weeks and I'm planning on visiting some of my familiar places, photo, romanza, bahamas, w, celcenter, and francebel. But i'd like to "explore" some new places this time around. OFF2GOLF gave some great tips about location and prices, and telephone numbers through his contacts in sao paulo about bomboa and connections, but i didn't make it out 6 weeks ago when i was out there. this time around i'm going to make it a point to get out to these places, only if i hear good reports about them. thanks in advance for any information.

PigBoy43
02-21-03, 03:31
Ola everyone,

Im here in Sao Paulo. Had a great woman the 2nd nite here. Kinda expensive $400 reis. But she was hot..www.cleide.com.

Im right behind the MASP in a great hotel...Blue Tree. I want to know if anyone could email me some cheaper women to come to my room that is a little bit cheaper and also speaks SOME english.

If anyone is here from US..E-Mail me...Maybe we could get together and tear this town up.

Thanks

IsntItTimeToPlay@aol.com

MoonDog
02-22-03, 03:20
Originally posted by PigBoy43
Ola everyone,

Im here in Sao Paulo. Had a great woman the 2nd nite here. Kinda expensive $400 reis. But she was hot..www.cleide.com.

PB43,

That is an awesome website. How long did she stick around for you, and was she pleasant?

Moondog

Surfer
02-23-03, 02:04
Yo Pigboy, Tried to Email you but your email is not valid.
I am arriving on Tuesday in SP from the US. I like the Comfort Hotel on Alameda Casa Branca which is RIGHT by Triannon Park too. How much is Bluetree (I heard it is a bit nicer)? Maybe we can hook up. Can you drop me your cell phone number. Or email me at XTNsurfer@hotmail.com

I got all nighters from Bomboa for R300, but moondog told me some places for cheaper action near Kilt.

Ricobd
02-26-03, 18:39
Greetings Gentlemen,

Last year, I stayed at the Hotel Transamerica in Sao Paulo. It was a very good experience, as the front desk would actually call and let me know that a girl was in lobby requesting me and "should they send her up" .

Next month I am headed back to Sao Paulo, and my question is:

Does the Sao Paulo Hilton ( Av Ipiranga 165 Sao Paulo 01046-919 Brazil) or the Novotel Morumbi Hotel (Rua Ministro Nelson Hungria 450 Sao Paulo Brazil) allow girls up to the room?

Thanks

Rico

Kinesics
02-27-03, 02:57
Ricobd,

I stayed in Hilton at Av. Ipiranga about a year ago or so. My room was at the executive level where you need a room key to bring the elevator to the level.

Bellman called me if it is OK for them to bring a gril to my room and then he brought her to my room. He asked me to sign a form (assuming it has the girl's ID info and some sort of release) and so I did. No more questions and no additional charges.

Hope it helps.

Big Johnson
03-03-03, 15:51
Novotel in Morumbi is also no problem, but the hotel sucks. Everything is a cab ride away, restaurant sucks, and the Bar sucks.

If you are used to the Hilton and or the Transamerica, you will be deeply disappointed in the Novotel.

HokieVT
03-05-03, 06:54
Well the countdown begins, 30 days until 8 glorious days in Sao Paulo and just as cool.....the Formula 1 race at Interlagos. It's been a year since I've been, here's my list of "haunts" and additions or subtractions by recent visitors would earn my greatest appreciation (and that of my four traveling companions).

Bomboa, Club W, Milenium, Cafe Photo, Love story, Black Moon Café, Arabian Night Club, FranceBel, CelCenter, and Kilts.

Thank you in advance.

HokieVT

Kinesics
03-10-03, 05:14
I need your insightful advice.

Here is a bit of background.

I will in S.P. for business for four days starting 3/29. I met a girl from Bahia in Café Photo on last trip in late November 2002. I had great time with her at first encounter and could not reconnect with her due to her ‘day job’ schedule. Buddy of mine (SP native) found out that she worked at Photo part time. I gave my full report about this trip on this board in late November.

Then I asked you hobbyists on this board about making arrangement of a local girlfriend with compensation while visiting S.P. I had received very insightful feedback from you guys.

Here is a kicker or situation

I got an email from her (she has my business card) a couple of weeks ago to say hello and ask when I would come back to S.P. She wanted to make sure to see me on my next trip to S.P. Then in suddenly last week, a situation in our Brazilian operation warranted my visit to SP in late March. I spoke with her with an interpreter (my buddy) and she said she will be more than happy to hang out with me on Sat. night and Sunday and will go to work on Monday from my hotel. She will do her best to take a day off on Wednesday from work so she can spend the day with me as Wednesday is my down day before getting on the plane in the night.

Your feedback please

Here is my question to you. Would she expect to get paid for her ‘services’ or take this opportunity as ‘having good time’ with a gringo whom she had great time? By the way, I have no problem to pay her and think it is fair. Perhaps R$500.00 per day and obviously picking up all tabs for first class treatments. If she asked, would that amount be appropriate compensation for her? If she did not ask, I’m sure I’ll generously do a couple of things for her – let her do shopping spree.

I have never been in this situation with a Brazilian garota so your input and analysis are welcome.

One more thing. I’ll go out with the buddy of mine on Monday and Tuesday. Do you want me to check out one or two specific clubs in S.P. so I can give you trip report. I know many of us on this board had talked about Millennium or Connection. Please advise.

MoonDog
03-10-03, 06:32
OFF2GOLF,

I met a girl in Romanza, and paid her directly the first time. After that, she would stay with me each time I would come in to SP for business, usually for two days. She would literally move in to my hotel and even have her own key.

I treated her just like a really nice girl friend, took her shopping, just being with her, out to dinner and dancing, meeting my co-workers, laughing and joking, and having a good time. During the entire next year, I never paid her directly for sex. It cost a lot more buying her clothes and such, but it was a lot more fun.

Unless your girl mentions it, just treat her like a girl friend, and take her out, and show her a good time. Take her shopping, and whatever. You will enjoy it more that way too.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Member #1465
03-10-03, 06:48
Answers to OFF2GOLF
She expects to get something. She will probably not ask until the last day if you do not give her whithout her asking. They do not have a lot of money and she is combining that with having some fun if possible. And as you say you will of course pay for nice restaurants. They always appreciate some shopping. Normally they are used to being careful with money and thats what you normally see when you take them shopping too. How much to pay per day I do not know as it was a year since I was in sao Paulo.
Answer to Ricobd.
I normally stay at Hilton and the girls just have to leave their ID card in the reception and You might have to pay some extra. Somtimes I have not paid extra. If you will stay with the same girl several days and nights you can sign them in and then they get their own key and have no problem getting in.
Oskar

Kinesics
03-11-03, 03:55
Oscar and Moondog,

Thanks for your feedback and I appreciate it. Both are insightful and have merits.

Like Moondog's gf experience and enjoyment, I have already set up a dinner plan with Juliana, her friend and one of my local staff and I for having good time. It would be much more fun and better experience to make her feel like being my girlfriend (I hope I can continue in future) by taking her to shopping and good places. Per Oscar's account, I hope she can use my AMEX card a bit more liberally at shopping otherwise she would not do with her own money.

Thanks again. If I run into an interesting club or two, I'll report back to you.

HokieVT
03-12-03, 06:06
Has anyone been to the new Platinnum clubs in Sao Paulo, http://www.platinnum.com.br/ ? They look to be "clones" of Fazendinha but without the travel.....curious to know costs as it looks VERY high end, which usually translates to expensive. Also, any recent reports on W or Romanza? I'm going in three weeks with four buddies and trying to narrow down the lists. Thank you in advance.

HokieVT

Boozer
03-12-03, 06:30
OFF2GOLF,

I just had a similar (but more limited) experience in Rio. First time, paid the agency fee $R200 for 2hrs. Second time, 2hrs of sexo plus a very relaxed 2hr dinner, she requested a 'gift' (I gave her another $R200). She wanted me to wait till after dinner, preferred to think of it as a romantic evening, not a paid engagement. Third day, a 3hr sightseeing date, 2hrs loving, plus helping me buy gifts. I gave her $R200 more, she wasn't expecting it at all. If I didn't have other commitments, she would have spent the remainder of the day going to dinner and dancing.

So if she doesn't ask for cash and is acting like a GF give her what you feel is fair at the end of the visit. She'll probably appreciate the company, and the spending money will be much appreciated.

I'd be curious about Millenium or Connection. I'm tired of the Bahamas scene, and only been to Photo once. Seems that the plastic surgeons from Argentina have made their way to SP - I even understand they offer easy financing for the work (after all, the girls have a pretty good income stream to pay it off their new 'assets').

Enjoy your trip

HandsomeMan
03-19-03, 21:15
Greetings all,

Got some excellent advice from this board prior to my recent trip to Sao Paulo. Sorry for the tardiness in providing my report as I had promised. Spent a week in Brazil late in February, it was mostly business, but also found some time to play. I was able to get out on 2 separate nights and Brazil is everything you could want and more.

First night in town, decided to try out Club Bomboa. Took a cab there and got hit with a $R70 fee to walk through the door, which based on the advice from here, I was expecting. Drank a beer or two and was approached by many beautiful women. I'd say most in the club were 7's and 8's. Ended up with a gorgeous bleached blonde with big brown eyes. By the way, I loved the atmosphere of all those women running around in little bikinis and thongs. Anyway, sat down on one of the couches with my lady and had a couple more drinks and made out with her for about an hour. Danced a little bit, then decided to get a suite. Showered together, then had a fantastic time for the next hour. She spoke semi-good English, and with that Portuguese accent it made it all the better. The best part was when she got on all fours on the edge of the bed and asked me to come in from behind. I naturally obliged, but then she guided me to the correct orifice, saying "I like it in here. Foke me in the a**." Again, you gotta love that Portuguese accent. No rush at all, the phone rang 3 or 4 times, but there were no problems. I gave her $R200 plus a $R50 tip. The suite was $R50. We had another drink, then I decided to head back to my hotel. This is where the Bomboa experience soured a bit.

Upon my exit, I was presented my bill. Somehow they had mysteriously not noted that I had paid the $R70 to get in. I understand that this is a minimum charge, but that you are credited it toward drinks, etc. My bill was for $R180 total. I got into an argument with a Brazilian that worked there who spoke some English, but they were not going to back down. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle, given the relative small expense, and the fact that I was starting to get surrounded by Brazilian thugs. Because of this I would probably not return to Bomboa. Caveat Emptor.

Another reason that I wouldn't go back to Bomboa is because of where I went to on my last night in town. Cafe Photo is one of the best places ever. Packed with 8's and 9's. Definitely a step above Bomboa. I had a conversation with an Asian woman in a tuxedo who worked there and she told me that the girls there are not allowed to approach you directly. You must approach them. This seemed to be true for the most part, however if a girl is interested in you, she will make sure that you notice her and open the door to get things started. I took my time checking out everyone there and ended up with this beautiful blonde 23 year old. She looked like a Latina version of Claudia Schiffer. A true 9 1/2. We had a couple of drinks together then went back to my hotel. Had lots of fun for about the next 3 hours. Again, no rush at all. It was now almost 4 AM and I truly needed to get a couple of hours sleep as I had meetings starting at 9 that morning. I didn't care if she wanted to stay or not, so I encouraged her to leave if she wanted to. I should mention that up until that time we had not even talked about what her fee would be. I know, this could have been dangerous, as I'm not familiar if there are any laws or customs protecting these girls (probably not, but I've seen guys who rang the bell in Thailand get pulled out of their beds in the morning by the cops with the bar owner looking for them to pay the tab.) Anyway, upon her departure, she asked me for $300 (US Dollars)! I said, you must mean $R300. She said no, and insisted on dollars. I told her I only had $R300 (actually ended up being $R312). She thought about it for a second or two and then said okay and took the $R. She gave me her phone number and I called her from the airport prior to departing. I would likely hook up with her again in the future.

I found the women in Brazil as a whole to be extremely beautiful and these two certainly knew how to provide a true GFE. I will be back. Thanks again to all who provided me with the good info.

MoonDog
03-20-03, 02:05
Handsome Man,

Thanks for the report. I too like Foto, and should be back there soon.

Moondog

HokieVT
03-29-03, 07:04
Hi all,

I am heading to SP on 4/4 and will be there for 10 days, gonna take in the Formula 1 race at Interlagos and many of the favorite haunts. Have there been any new additions to the "old standbys" that anyone can update on? Has anyone been to "W", or Platinnum, or Clinicamyway, or.....having seen any recent posts, so is anyone going to SP these days?.....saw an OK post on Bomboa (I personally dig the place, lots of a_ss showing), and a good one on Photo (never go wrong there, as long as you get the price negotiated BEFORE you leave the club....and make sure it is REALS and not dollars).

HokieVT

MrVee
03-31-03, 13:22
Guys, I'm heading to SP in 3-4 weeks, staying for 5 nights -- ONE day of business, the rest is vacation.

I empathize with the reports of staying 'up' all hours of the night and then having to somehow conduct business at 8 or 9 AM. Although that sucks, it doesn't keep us from doing it anyway! :-)

Since I'm going to have 4 free days & nights, I TOTALLY prefer having a girl spend the night. But I get the impression from many of the posts - like Handsomeman's story about Bomboa - that the places where you meet girls also double as a place to rent a room by the hour. Is that right? I very much want to avoid those places unless there's NO other option. When I was in Tijuana recently, I went to Adelita's Bar and had a couple of upstairs experiences, but they were extremely unfulfilling.

I have read the posts about having the GF experience, and that interests me, too. However, my ideal trip would consist of 4 all-nighters with 4 different babes. And if possible, one night with 2 girls (haven't seen many posts about that situation - not sure how amenable the Brazilian girls are to that arrangement).

I have been told by colleagues to go to places like Bahamas. Is it one of those rent-a-girl-and-a-room by the hour type of places? I'm already paying for a nice Suite at the Renaissance, and I really want to share that luxury, NOT go pay to have a timed event in some room where the heat's not even turned on and the girl doesn't even want to take a shower (Tijuana). I just have to believe that Sao Paulo is **NOT** Tijuana! If it is, I'll be flying home the day after business is complete. (please say it ain't so!)

In exchange for any advice/encouragement/answers to questions, I will post all reports of all experiences, in detail.

Big Johnson
03-31-03, 18:11
mrvee,

Bomboa allows take out but you end up paying for the room as exit fee. The escorts are an option but they are hit and miss. There is the Pizzaria that has take out. Cafe Foto is an option.

Bahamas is definitely a stay in place unless you plan to do it after hours.

Kilt show allows take out also.

These are just some options. You should be able to find all night companionship.

Tomb
03-31-03, 23:45
Mr V:

1) Sao Paulo is NOT TJ. It's an entire universe of mongering... if you know where to look.

2) BomBoa's is NOT Adelita's. It's more like the Playboy Mansion. You won't find it "unfulfilling"

3) Escort's are a good way to go for all-nighters, but expensive. My advice, try Bomboas and some of the other better daytime/early evening places (Antares, Missuna) and find a girl you like. Unless you have no language skills whatsoever, you should be able to "arrange" an all-nighter privately.

4) Bahamas, Foto, Kilt aren't the best option for a GFE type girl in my opinion, and the first two are better late at ngiht (although not as ridiculously late as Rio).

Again, my advice.. go to BomBoa's on your first day. Settle in, see what you like, enjoy a girl or three, see if you can strike up anymutual interest. Go to Missuna or Antares and do same. Keep the phone numbers of some of the better escorts on hand just in case. :)

Tom B.

J Wadd
04-01-03, 01:46
Is Bomboa a sauna or a club?

Thanks,
JW

J Wadd
04-01-03, 01:47
Also, don't forgot the A+ street action around (in the lower streets behind) the Hilton. It's really good -- not skanked up like it is in the U.S.

JW

Athos
04-01-03, 17:30
If you don't mind lousy services then follow the tourists to Cafe Photo and Bahamas Club. I keep reading about how good the selection is and I keep thinking where, never seen a 10 at these places, many 8's though with bad atttitude.
If you want to have fun go to Bomboa, Miruna 644, Connection, Cafe Millenium. Only problem Connection has best lineup but many cbj. All these places get going by 20:00 except Bomboa 19:00 but they all serve food so not bad going an hour earlier and get food intake. Sushi is awesome at Bomboa.
250 girls work at Bomboa, 200 at Connection, 50 girls at Millenium.
TLN is not the norm in Brasil.
But I have had escorts stay with me between 2 to 4 hours for R$200.
Do not go with agency, only free lancers.
Best mp is Antares, 110R all inclusive before 15:00, easy ride by metro. I really don't recommend FranceBel and CelCenter, these are hit and miss. If you don't mind CBJ then ok places for R$250/300.
Kilt/Cocktail/Vagao is really lame but i am sure you can find a safada garota there. Vagao has asian mafia so make sure not to steal any of their girl.
Love Story on the other hand has big potential if you don't mind wee hours, does not get started till 3:00.
Other possibility is pizzeria to find semi pros.
Expensive option is restaurant W, R$600 ouch to play with girl from Porto Alegre or Curitiba. Actually 3 girls are even more R$1000.
SP has more options than Rio, you can find gems in higher quantity. Metro is great. But avoid Fri/sat/sun at all cost.

Starfe
04-03-03, 03:23
Would an expert on S.P. let me know if the Hyatt Hotel is in an easy area for getting around for mongering? What other 5 star hotel's would you recommend.

If anyone has stayed there I would like to read your review.

Are they girl friendly?

Thanks in advance,

Starfe

Big Johnson
04-03-03, 15:34
I have stayed at the Ceasar Park, Hilton, Transamerica, and Melia and never had a problem. Don't know the Hyatt. Also, don't know about the Sheraton. I think if the girl looks respectable (not under 18, not dressed like a street walker,) you should have know problem. One rule I have also found to be true everywhere, the earlier you arrive to the hotel, the easier it is to mingle and go up without security giving you a hassle.

Rio Fan
04-05-03, 04:33
Why is it recommended not to hobby on Fri/Sat/Sun?

Vinckman

TheNoop
04-05-03, 07:39
Gents,
There are 2 Hiltons in SP. Which one is in the best location? I will be in SP on a Sunday night. Is there any good places open?????
Thank!

MoonDog
04-05-03, 18:11
The Kilt is the only place open on Sunday night, 266 Rua Nestor Pestana. The Hilton is right down the street.

Moondog

Starfe
04-05-03, 18:20
moondog,

i am just coming up to speed on your posts. your the reason i am going to s.p.

my biggest concern is the location of my hotel. i want a new one and love the look of the new hyatt. i have called the hotel to get an idea of how long a taxi ride it is to cafe photo and bomboa.
20 minutes is what they quote. is that the norm or am i making a big mistake with the hyatt's location? if i am taking taxis no matter where i am going does location make a big difference?

here is the exact area of the hyatt:

grand hyatt são paulo

avenida das nações unidas 13.301
04578-000 são paulo, sp
brazil

located on avenida das nações unidas, grand hyatt são paulo occupies a strategic position in the heart of the new, prestigious marginal pinheiros business and financial district, close to the offices of major international and national corporations and to several major shopping centres. congonhas domestic airport is less than 15 minutes by car and guarulhos international airport is approximately a 50-minute journey.

thanks for your insight,

starfe

tel: +55 11 6838 1234

MoonDog
04-05-03, 18:52
Starfe,

Thanks for the nice words. The only real advantage of the Hilton that I mentioned is that is is within walking distance of a whole bunch of clubs, Kilt, Love Story, and about 5 others, plus it is close to Rua Augusta, which is skanksville, but can be a lot of fun.

That being said, I would go for the quality of the hotel, and then you can take a taxi to the clubs with no problem.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Athos
04-05-03, 20:10
startfe
If Hyatt is in Pinheiros, then you're right by Bomboa.
You're looking at 20 min taxi ride from Photo and Moema. Over 20 min to Conghonas airport.
Under 10 min ride to Kilt and Love Story.

Athos
04-05-03, 20:12
Vinckman
Prime time is Mon through Thu in Sampa.
Friday is not very good, sat is poor, sun is bad.
Best for sun is to have garotas telephone number and go from there.

Starfe
04-05-03, 20:17
Moondog,

I was able to book the Emiliano hotel which is right off
Rua Augusta for $200 a night. I can make myself crazy looking for just the right hotel since I sleep so lousy when I am on the road.

That price is even better then the Hyatt's and the location is best for mongering from your posts.

From what I read the traffic is a nightmare so I would prefer to stay closer to the action if possible.

As i get closer to my takeoff date, I would like you to recommend a small itinerary plan if possible. I always get nervous on a trip to new city. Once there I settle down fairly quickly.

Thanks again for your input.

Starfe

Athos
04-05-03, 23:26
As it has been mentioned before, Comfort Paulista has 50% till end of june 2003. 4 star treatment at basement price R$85 to R$100. Located right near metro Trianon. This is the best choice for hotel.
Then look for any Parthenon R$124, you can book online. Plus R$65 on weekends if you show movie ticket, promotion good all year long I believe.
Kilt has lower selection. Unless you like middle tier, I'd look for other places for fun in Sampa. Sampa has some beautiful girls, you may as well take advantage of it.

MoonDog
04-06-03, 08:22
Starfe,

Did you mean 200 Reals a night?

What days will you be in Sao Paulo?

Moondog

Starfe
04-06-03, 15:10
Moondog,

I mean $200 U.S. a night. My trip is planned for june 30 th for 5 or 6 nights. I spent $135 U.S. ( tax included ) in B.A. at the Loisuites in Recoleta. I thought that was a great price.

A lousy room can ruin a good mongering trip for me.

Starfe

Grooper
04-07-03, 08:20
Hey Gents...lets keep the "hotel" posts in the General Info area....

Yes, and thank you.

Surfer
04-08-03, 00:10
If the Blue font is Jackson, I must disagree with you Sir (a FIRST!). Placing hotel discussion under "general" makes little sense IMHO. If a guy is looking for a garota friendly hotel in Sao Paulo, why should he have to sift through info pertaining to many other areas of the country to find what he is seeking? Which hotels impose the dreaded R50 "entertainment fee" is VERY important info IMHO. Perhaps a long description of ALL hotels or something like that would be excessive, but the discussion in this thread ties in convenience to nitespots of several main hotels.

Plus experienced travelers tend to skip the general folder which tends to have lots of philosphical discussion or general travel info for newbies (like visas, currency exchange, health concerns etc).

As for "Grooper", your VERY first post here is critical of others who HAVE shared information? NOT an auspicious start IMHO. Nonetheless, welcome aboard.

Athos
04-08-03, 02:37
I agree with Surfer. You gotta fuck the garotas somewhere. Plus SP offers hotels anywhere from $85 to R$600.

Prosal
04-08-03, 11:37
Guys, "Pizzaria" has been mentionned several time as a good place to find semi-pros, but no post mention the kind of place (boite?), adress, hours of operation ...

Thanks for any info ;

MoonDog
04-08-03, 20:38
Pro,

Somewhat set up like Orleans Cafe in BA, with some outside tables as well as inside. You are expected to have dinner there, or just a drink, I am not sure which, but I think if you have dinner there, it is around R$70, or something close to that. The girls sit around looking and flirting at you and you make your choice.

It is a nice option, and the girls are usually dressed nicely.

I do not have the address, but any hotel will know where it is.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Athos
04-09-03, 08:44
Pizzeria is called Bar Da Ro located on Rua Heitor Penteado, 474 near Pinheiros area. Tel 3865-5010. Min cover is R$70. Mon through Fri. Do not go there before 21:30.

Athos
04-09-03, 08:46
It's a pizzeria so you have dinner there and can pick up a garota. Mainly outdoor tables under big trees.

Prosal
04-09-03, 09:29
Athos, Moondog, thanks ;

J Wadd
04-09-03, 09:36
...Thanks, guys. Can't wait to check it out next time I'm in S.P.

JJWadd

Rendorseg
04-11-03, 17:28
Terma clubs like Rio's Centaurus/3somes in Sao Paulo?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys - I will be in S.Paulo in late April/early May - I was wondering:

-if there are any clubs of the same alleged stellar class as Rio's Centaurus in the city of Sao Paulo?

-I'll be in SPaulo for about 3 days or should I just hop a jet to Rio?

-Which do you think is best place/source for some nice 3some action in that region? Termas or perhaps one of the online agencies?

You opinions/help welcomed. I'll gladly issue a good trip report, of course! I do speak reasonably good carioca portuguese but will not ahve so much time to try normal pick up scene (unless I get super lucky....)
Thanks!

Big Johnson
04-11-03, 18:12
Here is a web site for a review of Emiliano hotel. It is really upscale which may or may not lend itself to hobbying.

http://www.economist.co.uk/cities/displayobject.cfm?obj_id=767799

Also the web site of the hotel.

http://www.emiliano.com.br/

It's location is also not prime for hobbying. There are lots of Bars for Non-Pro action but this is not the prime Paulista hunting ground. It's not far. But not like the Hilton or the Brazilton.

The Hyatt mentioned before is in Morumbi. Again a good 20 to 30 minute taxi ride to Foto and longer to Bomboa. It would be 15 minutes away from Casa W.

The biggest concern I might have with staying here is when you tell the garota where you are staying. With this upscale of a place your price is likely to go up dramatically because she thinks you have the means to pay for this type of hotel. You might get the reverse in that she wants to really see the hotel, but I think this would be a Non-Pro tactic vs. a Pro tactic.

Sorry for more Hotel discussion but I agree this is valid.

Athos
04-12-03, 06:45
Many escorts work in apartments located in Jardims area. My advice is to to stay in hotels near Ave Paulista so you're not far from everything, mp's, Kilt, Moema, Bomboa, escorts...
For 3some, best is to pick 2 girls at termas in Rio, or pick 2 girls at American Bars (Bomboa, Miruna, Connection, Cafe Millenium) in SP.
But termas are cheaper.

Kinesics
04-13-03, 05:07
Rendorseg,

Your question on the terma clubs like Rio's Centaurus

I don't believe that S.P. is blessed with entertainment establishment setting like the terma's in Rio. I've been in Centaurus last year. It is quite a good place with its own class.

Your options in S.P. are two avenues - clubs like Bomboa, W, Cafe Photo where you are entertained by women and can fullfil your needs at premise or take them the lady of your choice to your hotel, or motel. The other one is massage parlor.

I would think the cost (cover and fee for woman) in S.P. might be a bit higher than Centaurus in Rio. This is based on assumption of similar quality clubs.

I like both settings - terma and clubs - with own pro's and con's. Bottom line is your taste and comfort zone. I would suggest to check out the clubs often mentioned in this forum - Cafe Photo, W, Bomboa, and a few others - as you will be in S.P.

If you are like me, your goal is to have great time and then have some more, you won't be disappointed by what the night of SP offers you. I hope I don't misguide you on this.

Kinesics
04-13-03, 05:22
Request for your assistance.

My trip (business) to SP originally scheduled in last week has been cancelled due to company's ban on international travel due to the war and SARS.

However, I will be going to Brazil for vacation last week of May. I'll hook up with my buddies in SP and head for Manaus for a few days. I checked Manaus forum and it is a bit light. If you have information and experiences on women and clubs in Manaus area, please post them in the Manaus forum or kindly email me at out2golf@hotmail.com

As I had reported before, the garota whom I picked up at Cafe Photo last visit in November, she continues staying in touch with me. She quit her part time job at Cafe and keeps her full time job at 'day time'. After all, it is not impossible to find a local girlfriend in SP. Thanks for your advices then on this topic. I'm still working on communications handicap - Portuguese on my part and English on her part. However all those fun with her (she is from Bahia!) compensates all other efforts and troubles.

Rendorseg
04-13-03, 18:41
Hi Handsomeman
I'll be in Sao Paulo in a few weeks and if you want to email this blondie cited in your trip report that'd be nice. superrendorseg@yahoo.com
thanks!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HandsomeMan
[i]Greetings all,

Got some excellent advice from this board prior to my recent trip to Sao Paulo. ....t things started. I took my time checking out everyone there and ended up with this beautiful blonde 23 year old. ...

HokieVT
04-17-03, 08:24
Will be a couple of days untill I have time to file a complete report, but here are the Cliff's notes version:

Saturday - Bahamas all had a great time but prices inflated due to F1 race clientele.......700 $R average for 1 hour

Sunday - Romanza prices high at $130R but include 3 drinks and the garota's exit fee......prices still a bit high, as most F1 fans still in town......200 girls available.

Monday - Bomboa prices cheap at $80R entrance and $50R room or Garota exit fee......200 chicks, but gets crowded; arrive before 10PM

Tuesday - Kilt's typical pricing......30 $R first drink, $15R each additional, must by Garota $30R drink and pay her $30 exit fee......usually hot fare, but pales in comparison to Bomboa or Romanza

Wednesday - Went to dinner with two hot girls from Romanza, both stayed the whole night for $300R.....took girls to Love Story....giddy up!

Thursday - Back to Romanza......kick ass! We all pick up models, they spend the night....most expensive is $300R

Friday - Bomboa Back for our favorites......most expenisve was $250R for whole night.

More details later

MoonDog
04-17-03, 16:26
HokieVT,

Glad to see SP is alive and well. Looking forward to the report. :)

Moondog

TheNoop
04-19-03, 06:44
HokieVT,
Looking forward to your report!
So is Romanza open on Sunday? I did a search and couldn't find their address, do you have it and would you recommend them?
Thanks,
Thenoop

HokieVT
04-19-03, 07:26
thenoop,

Not sure if it is always open on Sundays, but it was during our trip. The address I have is Romanza at 5660 Av. 9 de Julho. We stayed at the Transamerica Flats in Higienopolis (great safe area, base to cab out from). Tthey always have an English speaking person working each shift) and Romanza was less than a $10R cab ride; same with Kilts, Bomboa, and Love Story, all near our hotel. Bahamas was a bit of a schlep.

If you are going to Romanza some tips: it is really dark, make sure to check your girl out in good lighting, downstairs can be too loud to talk to a girl, try upstairs if a table is available. The club is SMALL, so be prepared to be in close proximity to the girls, it can be a little intimidating until the alcohol kicks in. All in all a great club, but be patient to find the right girl. Since it's so crowded, she may take a while to cross your path.

HokieVT

TheNoop
04-19-03, 21:07
Thanks HokieVT! I was there on a Sun before and could only find some of those joints on Rua Augusta open. They were not the best! I did get a couple girls out of Kilts. They were hot but they kinda ruined the session by insisting I change hats when I changed girls. Cheers, Thenoop

Almotu
04-20-03, 19:07
Hey friends,

I have been coming to SP for a bit over six months now & I am ready for new experiences. My interest is mainly with the escort/freelancers on the internet. Does anybody have something to share about specific experiences with websites or any particularly great girls? (I know it is sometimes hard to share once you have found a diamond in the rough!)

I am talking about www.mclass.com.br and www.sexdreams.com.br mainly. The photos on these two websites are unreal!!!

I also came across a Portugese forum called GPGuia.net but the posts are hard to understand. They site individual girls & how much they charge but the Google translations leave a lot to be desired. Anybody think we can start something like that in this forum?

Thanks a bunch,
Almotu

P.S. There's a little American Bar called American Show that had a few great chicks this past February. Nice striptease floor show too.

Athos
04-20-03, 21:01
Almotu
Did you try any girl at American Show?
Escorts are hit and miss. Typical price for tourist is R$200.
MClass photos are all touched up so expect a 2 point drop off in looks.
Sexdreams is more realistic, photowise.
Try http://www.freetranslation.com/ for translating Portuguese.

Cambodia Pro
04-20-03, 21:44
Originally posted by Almotu

I am talking about www.mclass.com.br and www.sexdreams.com.br mainly. The photos on these two websites are unreal!!!

Almotu,

Brazil is heaven for Assophiles, Brazilian women have the best asses in the world. And they let you fuk those delicious azzholes.

Have fun in Brazil, look for "servicio completo", "completa" or such, it means "full" full service that is. Including anal. What's the word in anal in brazilian Portuguese?? Anal!! Universal word.

Post a report when you get back.

Almotu
04-22-03, 22:25
Almotu
Did you try any girl at American Show?
Escorts are hit and miss. Typical price for tourist is R$200.
MClass photos are all touched up so expect a 2 point drop off in looks.
Sexdreams is more realistic, photowise.
Try http://www.freetranslation.com/ for translating Portuguese. Did you try anyone from mclass? It is usual that they show their faces. I guess they are ultra pros, but how are they in the gfe department? Can you still get them for R$200 an hour or 2 hours. I personally like the sleepover & dont mind paying more money. I like the Thermas in Rio but the 40min/60min option seem rushed to me. As for American Show, I got very drunk & decided to forego an encounter. There was a petite supermodel blonde there on that night, Carol I think was her stage name but her dance card was very full. But she was extremely pleasant which is half the battle!

Thanks,
Almotu

Al Kikuras
04-23-03, 01:40
I would give my left testicle to work in Brazil for 6 months. What industry do you guys work in?

I need an f-ing career change!!

Please advise... TIA.

Originally posted by Cambodia Pro
Almotu,

Brazil is heaven for Assophiles, Brazilian women have the best asses in the world. And they let you fuk those delicious azzholes.

Have fun in Brazil, look for "servicio completo", "completa" or such, it means "full" full service that is. Including anal. What's the word in anal in brazilian Portuguese?? Anal!! Universal word.

Post a report when you get back.

J Wadd
04-23-03, 06:31
[SEE BELOW]

...I know, I feel the same way. I'm 34 and have just insituted a career change (medicine) that'll hopefully fruit in some kind of Brasilian connection.

Either way, I plan on buying some property down there (large house can be had in crime-free Rio suburbs for U.S. 30K -- and I mean large (read "compound")).

I also plan on opening a club down there (not sure if it'll be explicitly for sex) -- which I think I can get at least running for another 30K. Even if it flops, that seed-cash will let it run for 2-3+ years -- and give me the social-life of an rock-star.

Long term, I want to settle down in some sleepy Rio satellite city (Teresopolis?). Anyone have any good advice for a permanent visa?

Have all you guys seen the movie "Auto Focus"? You need to. I'm thinking of starting the Rio Bob Crane Society. I'm serious.

Rally up, guys. I'm a roller who's gonna make a mark and I could use all the fellas I can get. We need to coordinate this country.

Happy Hunting,
JWadd

jwadd88@yahoo.com

Athos
04-23-03, 08:29
Escort is hit and miss for bbbj. Expect escorts to stay with you between 1 hour to 4 hours depending on chemistry and schedule.

Stud_Lee
04-24-03, 06:09
Jwadd: Sounds like a great idea! I’m 26 and work in economics. Things are slow and I want a career change. A change to tropical scenery would be nice as well. The $30K “compound” in an exciting city like Rio seems like a steal!

I’ve focused all my time and energy in Asia, so maybe it’s time to look into new horizons. Aside from crime, which is everywhere, I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about Brazil.

J Wadd
04-24-03, 06:41
...I can't agree more. Life (as cliched as this sounds) is too short to be typical. A house, at least, in Brasil would guarantee fun-fun-fun!

JW

Almotu
04-24-03, 15:34
Just got into Sao Paulo yesterday & after the time I spent in Rio - so far it is not as good as Rio. The hotel is cheaper but the women are more expensive! I went to Bomboa & I totally forgot the free buffet! Should not have eaten before I got there! Got rice & beans, salad & pork chops were available for free. Of course it was $R80 to get in. (about $26.67) The house charges another $R50 for the room to bang in. Hot shower, sauna & beach chairs to hang out in. Unlike the termas in Rio where bathrobes were mandatory in Bomboa you can in street clothes. Live band & DJ. When I got there at 7:30pm, there were probably 50-60 girls to choose from! Mostly 6's but definitely a few 10's. I knocked off this pretty pretty blonde for $R200 (this you have to pay in cash to the girl, everything else can be on credit card). Face was 9 but the body was flabby in the stomach & tushy dept. (about 6.5) There were probably another 5 or 6 girls that I would have gone with. The place was packed with guys already.

About 10:30pm I left & went to American Show. (Ave dos Carinas, 318) There were about 25 girls there about 10 of them I would have gone with! If you like stripclubs then you'll like it here. Only after the show you can make out with the strippers & take them home !!! The entry was $R50 & included some drinks. You have to buy their 'bucks' to tip the strippers (min. is $R5) On this night I think these girls were in much better shape then those at Bomboa. Lots of bottle blondes, hardbodies & very friendly. I think you can bang them there in their vip couches in the balcony but there are no rooms to speak off. No privacy. To take a girl out, you have to pay $R45(I think. I did not but did run into a girl there that I met on my list trip couple of months ago.)

So far to compare the two cities, Rio & Sao Paulo I would give the edge to Rio. But I'll be here a couple of more days, I am hoping to will get better.

Probably have to put off the escort websites until the next time. (sigh)

Later,
Almotu

joh0633
04-24-03, 18:15
Report Card On Recent Trip to Sao Paulo:

First I'd like to thank all of the members who have posted information on this site as it was great research before my trip to SP. I want to do some payback and provide a report on my recent trip.

Hotel: Stayed at the Sheraton. Girl Friendly. Have to sign them in at the front desk, but no problems doing that day or late night.

First Day: An afternoon trip to the Massage Palor Antares. www.clinicaantares.com.br ...house mom spoke no English and I spoke no Portugese, but we worked out who I wanted to see. Great massage, followed by BBBJ, then cover on and CG, and finished in Mish. Very excellent time that cost 130 Reais for one hour. Was happy to pay it as a relaxer in the afternoon.

First Early Night: Went to Bomboa nightclub. http://www.bomboa.com.br/ ...Most do not speak English, but once again, can work things out. Met Andrea who does speak english and she acted as an translator. Later, a waiter named Ari could speak a little english too. Andrea introduced to me to her friend who didn;t speak english but was a gorgeous 8.5, blond, 34D natural tits, and an incredible ass. The club has a lot of 6-9s with an ocassional dropdead 10. Drinks are expensive so watch the consumption and save it for the ladies. Bomboa has nice rooms in the back for 50R. My lady wanted 200R for an hour, and had an amazing time with her. In fact, tired me out as she loved to CG and BBBJ, going twice in that hour. Bomboa has lots of girls for all different tastes, but definitely had more 6-7s than 8-9s. 8-9s were obviously very popular and harder to get.

First Night Later: Went to Cafe Millenium http://www.cafemillenium.com.br ......Went around Midnight, and only had 30 or so girls. mostly 5-7s with one or two 8s. Very disappointed. Met a 7 who wanted 1000R to go home. I told her to go pounce sand and I went back to Bomboa.

First Night Much Later: Went back to Bomboa to get a hotty for the hotel. Got back there around 2am and the place was a mob scene. Many more guys with fewer girls. Hooked up with an 8 who again, didn't speak much english, but my waiter Ari, who speaks english translated a little for me. Took her back to hotel for 250R and had a nice GFE at the hotel. DFK, BBBJ, and many positions before going twice. She wanted to stay overnight, but I asked her to go home when it hit 5am.

WOW, what a first 24 hours in SP.

Second day: Went shopping with 8.5 blond from Bomboa and her english speaking friend for a few hours and toured SP. Gave her friend 200R for hanging out with us and went back to hotel in late afternoon for another round at the hotel. She was AMAZING! Gave her 400R for 5 hours together. Again, she didn't speak english, but we used a cool website to speak to each other.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

Second Day Evening: Went to Cafe Foto:
http://www.cafephoto.com.br/
Now I've read a lot of review on this both, some good and some bad. But I have to say that this was the most amazing place I've ever been to. Why? Because the place is filled with 8-10s, with a splattering of 7s. More 9s and 10s then I could believe would be at one place at one time. Oh My God!! I was simply drooling most of the night. No one spoke english, but I managed to communicate with the waiters and ordered a nice dinner and cigar. This is not an inexpensive place, but for a nice dinner, drinks with ladies, and a cuban cigar, my tab came out to $200, so still reasonable by US standards. I met, simply, the most beautiful woman I've ever spoken to in my life. Yes, I was in love! She spoke no english, but we, again, figured out ways to communicate. She was a 10+, AMAZING, and I knew she had to be mine. She started at 1000R to go back to my hotel, but I got her down to 600R, which is only around $200, again, an amazing deal for an amazing woman. I probably would have paid 1000R, but I didn't want to start setting a bad precedent. We went back to the hotel and she stayed for the night. Again, another amazing girlfriend experience. I got her number and will definitely see her on my next trip.

Third Day: Left for Rio!

A very usedful sight for more info on Brazil activities is
http://www.**********.com ...well worth the subscription!

Again, thanks for all of your advice and I hope I've help someone else realize just how incredible a trip to SP can be!

Surfer
04-24-03, 21:30
Hey JWADD, Count me IN! I think you live in the samne area (SF). I am interested in investing/working in Brazil too, but foreigners cannot practice law (to my knowledge) so I need a new line of work too! Email me at XTNSurfer@hotmail.com.

Al Kikuras
04-25-03, 06:47
Well I see that we're all in the same boat then.....

What about the guys who are already working down there? Do us a BIG favor and reply!

MoonDog
04-25-03, 07:02
Almotu and Joh0633,

Thanks for the SP reports. Glad to hear Foto is up to it's usual standards of beautiful girls.

Moondog

Rendorseg
04-28-03, 02:17
Hi Joh - I shall be down in Sampa this next week - it'd be great if you could email the phone no for that gal you mentioned. My email's:

superrendorseg@yahoo.com.

Thanks mucho and Obrigado!!! Hope you had a great time in Rio!
Rendorseg

[QUOTE]Originally posted by joh0633
[i]Report Card On Recent Trip to Sao Paulo:

Second Day Evening: Went to Cafe Foto:
http://www.cafephoto.com.br/
Now I've read a lot of review on this both, some good and some bad. But I have to say that this was the most amazing place I've ever been to. Why? Because the place is filled with 8-10s, with a splattering of 7s. More 9s and 10s then I could believe would be at one place at one time. Oh My God!! I was simply drooling most of the night. No one spoke english, but I managed to communicate with the waiters and ordered a nice dinner and cigar. This is not an inexpensive place, but for a nice dinner, drinks with ladies, and a cuban cigar, my tab came out to $200, so still reasonable by US standards. I met, simply, the most beautiful woman I've ever spoken to in my life. Yes, I was in love! She spoke no english, but we, again, figured out ways to communicate. She was a ....

Wild Oats
04-28-03, 02:24
To Moondog and others who know Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Rio,

I've never been to South America (SA), but I am seriously thinking about it to meet all the garota / chicas. The Value for Money sounds awesome.

One thing, though. I am EXTREMELY picky about looks, when I'm paying for it, that is. Probably because I'm a perfectionist and because I grew up in a place where the women are just unbelievable, tainting me for life. It's a curse.

For example, I haven't found one girl yet on escortsbaires.com or escortsargentina.com that I would like. I also didn't find any girl I liked on www.mclass.com.br and www.sexdreams.com.br, unfortunately.

All along, I've been wondering whether there are much better beauties to be had in the clubs. There must be, based on all these raving accounts! Anyway, Moondog, I thought you were the perfect person to ask, because you know the whole scene in SP, BA, etc.

So tell me if I'm wrong. Does Cafe Foto just have the hottest paid women in all of SA? That's my impression from everything I've read. I don't care about cost, because it's still way better no matter what than Europe and North America. I'd rather pay double or triple to have wet dream fantasies to last a lifetime. (By the way, my preference is by far for the blonde European look. Thin bone structure. I don't like heavier frames.) Does Cafe Foto just top Help, Madahos, Blacks et al by a wide margin? If so, I'm hopping on a plane to SP as soon as I reasonably can. If the women at Foto are mostly 8-10, with large numbers of 9s and 10s, what are Madahos, Blacks and Help like by comparison?

Anyway, this is my first time posting on WSG, and I just want to thank Jackson and say he is the man. This site has improved mongering immeasurably, especially for the guy like me who for budgetary (and quality) reasons has to soil his oats abroad.

Stud_Lee
04-28-03, 03:55
To all NYC area Garotaphiles!

I posted this in the Rio forum and I'll post it again here to spread the workd out as much as possible. I just found out about a Brazilian bar on 31st in the Long Island City section of Queens. It’s called Scala. I’m thinking of checking it out later this week to see if it’s worthwhile. If it’s any good, maybe some of us NYC area Brazilian women lovers can go there one evening and try to hook up with some local Brazilian talent! What do you guys think?

You can e-mail me at stud_lee@seductive.com.

Thanks!

J Wadd
04-29-03, 00:55
To WILD OATS -- Yes, buddy, don't worry. The women down there are out of f-ing hand. I too would not hook up with any of the women in the web sites or posted here in the photo gallery. I'm very picky, like you, and often find myself spoiled for choice in places like Cafe Foto, etc.

I gotta get my goddamn pictures developed of the women I zapped when I was down there!! Then you'd see. Sigh.

Maybe this'll help: I came back from Sao Paulo and looked through a couple of Playboy's lying around a friend's house and decided that these chicks were VASTLY INFERIOR to the talent I poked in Brasil.

No big deal -- it's just that good down there.

Don't even bother to monger in B.A. if you have the choice of spending all of your time in Brasil. You can't even begin to visualize what's waiting down there. I grew up in a talent-rich U.S. city as well, and there's no comparison. Really.

'Nuff Said,
JWadd

Tomb
04-29-03, 03:15
Wild Oats:

Go to Club W.

Tom B.

Kinesics
04-29-03, 03:45
Wild Oats,

I've been 19 countries, evenly distributed in Europe, South America and Asia. Women in Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio) are my easy top notch choice because of variety of offereings from the perspectives of figure, shape, look and most importantly (to me any way) attitudes towards men and sex, not to mention abundance of them.

As you have found by surveying this forum, the clubs repeatedly referred here would not go wrong for you to find fine women. Would every one of 200 women in the club would be 9-10? Probably not. But I would assure you that you would easily find one you can settle with for the night. If you don't like the scene at that very night in the club, you can move on to next one. That's the beauty part what night of S.P. would offer you.

Most of my experience of these clubs have been through a buddy of mine who is a Brazilian monger. He has been one of Photo's loyal regulars for last 10 plus years. If you don't like what you see in the first tier clubs in SP, I'll be more than happy to get the agency informtion for you from him. He has a CD-ROM from the agency, which is released every so often, containing girls engaging in very high price escort business at price range between R$800.00 and R$3,000.00. This might not be neck chocking amount in US standard but it is in Brazilian standard where a bus driver makes R$1,000.00 per month. One good night fun for three month worth of a bus driver is not bad, right?

Rio and SP and their surroundings (these cities are only places I visited ) offer good scenes for hobbysts, but somewhat different styles. Personal taste and preference will do swing vote.

If you would look for carbon copy of perfect European woman in terms of shape and figure, then you would be better off in Rome, Paris, or Prague, or go to Santiago, Chile. Many of them in Chile has European heritage and offer very impressive body and attitude. There are a few clubs cross street from US embassy in Santiago.

I had met a girl (27, 5'5", about 105 lbs on small body frame and no fat - like your preference?) at Cafe Photo last November trip to SP and she had become my SP girlfriend. She had worked there Saturdays for extra income and subsequently quit doing it.

She had offered a dream package - look and shape, great girlfriend sex and more sex, and best part of her is attitude. Only think she ask for now is to make sure to see her when I go to SP so we can have fun togeter. I of course take care of her financially very well through cash gift, shopping and stuff like that.

When I go to SP, I'm in next town to heaven! So here I am going to SP again in last week of May for one week for pure fun.

Wanted to give you a kind of possibility that you can encounter or create for yourself.

Hope this helps.

J Wadd
04-29-03, 06:25
OFF2GOLF:

God bless you.

JW

MoonDog
04-29-03, 08:25
Originally posted by Wild Oats

So tell me if I'm wrong. Does Cafe Foto just have the hottest paid women in all of SA? That's my impression from everything I've read. I don't care about cost, because it's still way better no matter what than Europe and North America. I'd rather pay double or triple to have wet dream fantasies to last a lifetime. (By the way, my preference is by far for the blonde European look. Thin bone structure. I don't like heavier frames.) Does Cafe Foto just top Help, Madahos, Blacks et al by a wide margin? If so, I'm hopping on a plane to SP as soon as I reasonably can. If the women at Foto are mostly 8-10, with large numbers of 9s and 10s, what are Madahos, Blacks and Help like by comparison?

Wild Oats,

As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and many times, for myself, a positive attitude will take it over looks. That being said, personally I have never seen such a collection of beautiful girls in one place as I have Cafe Foto. You have to see it to believe it. Just picture Playboy Mansion South.

Many of the girls get out to some of the other clubs late in the evening or on weekends, but Foto is at it's absolute best on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Get there about 10:00, to watch the entry parade, and make you selection by around 12:30. If you spot one you like, grab her now, because by the time you make the rounds of upstairs and downstairs, she might be gone. The trouble with Foto is that there are so many good looking girls, you do not know who to take home, lest you leave a better one behind. :)

If you don't like what you see at Foto, then go to W, or some of the other clubs. My personal opinion only, Foto will give any club in BA, Sao Paulo, or Rio a run for their money.

Email me at: moondog38@hotmail.com

Moondog

J Wadd
04-29-03, 09:37
LISTEN-UP ALL YOU BRASIL SOMETIMERS:

I'm going down there Sept. 5-ish through Nov. 20-ish to look into a few long-time ideas have about setting up in Rio -- buying property, looking into club-rental arrangements, etc.

I could use a few old-timers down there to rally with for a few days during the scouting.

Give me an email if these dates work for you.

JWadd

jwadd88@yahoo.com

Wild Oats
04-29-03, 10:06
To JWADD, TomB, OFF2GOLF and MOONDOG,

Thanks for all your input. Really appreciate it.

JWADD,

We're so alike in being very picky. Those BA Internet girls are so mediocre. Inexpensive, but the talent pales in comparison to the German FKK scene, for example.

You say that BA isn't even worth the time. Within Brasil, Sampa easily tops Rio doesn't it? (If you're into the blonde Iberian look, like me.) And I guess it goes without saying that Cafe Photo and W will probably have the best choices to be had in SP.

TomB,

Are there hands-down better pickings at Club W than Photo? I heard it's expensive, but that would make sense if the quality is better than Photo.

OFF2GOLF,

God bless you too.

I agree about attitude. Latin women are amazing.

Really appreciate this offer about the exclusive agency. I had been thinking about this avenue, but it's a closed world, so not being a local, I thought I would never be able to taste it. But to sample the most elite escorts of South America's New York. That's as close to heaven as possible. It's actually expensive by my standards (count me in with the bus driver), but it'd be worth it. Have you tried their services? I would be very interested.

The Santiago recommendation is interesting. I heard Chile is much more ethnically Indian, but I'm sure there's a sizeable Spanish descent population. But since there economy is much healthier, wouldn't it be much more expensive?

I remember now reading your earlier post about your SP girlfriend. She sounds incredible, and I aspire to the same. You lucky dog.

MOONDOG,

Thanks for the detailed advice about Foto. Is your personal opinion that when Foto is at its best (e.g., 11-12 pm on Tue, Wed, Thu), it has the biggest collection of super hotties of any club in BA, SP or Rio?

MrVee
04-29-03, 17:00
Originally posted by JWadd
To WILD OATS -- Yes, buddy, don't worry. The women down there are out of f-ing hand. I too would not hook up with any of the women in the web sites or posted here in the photo gallery. I'm very picky, like you, and often find myself spoiled for choice in places like Cafe Foto, etc.
JWadd

I have just arrived in Sao Paulo today, but a co-worker who lives in S.P. sent me to the www.mclass.com.br website prior to my arrival. I told him my "top 6" and asked him to call and get some information from them.

He was only able to reach two of them in person last night, Larissa and Rafaela. Neither speaks English, so I guess it will just have to be a physical relationship (oh well - you do what ya gotta do!).

Larissa quoted R350 for 3 hours (about $120 US), and Rafaela quoted R1000 for all night.

But tonight he is taking me to Bahamas (although I am REALLY tempted to ask him if he'd mind taking me to Cafe' Foto instead!). Even if he doesn't want to go there for whatever reason, I'll find my way there this week.

I probably will set up an appointment to have Larissa come over for a "3-hour tour".

JWadd: Having looked at www.mclass.com.br and selected the following girls, I have a hard time believing that even hotter girls could be found, much less in a place where I could reasonably expect to take one home! Thoughts?

Larissa, (11) 9590-4912
Rafaela, (11) 9405-3843
Sheilla Alves, (11) 9205-5167
Roberta Araujo, (11) 9553-8981
Aline, (11) 9564-8591
Camila Gaúcha, (11) 8124-1105

Athos
04-29-03, 19:57
mrvee
I hate to bring some bad news but mclass photos are all touched up, expect 2 to 3 points drop off. so if you're going to use this site, make sure to select a 10 so at least a 7 shows up at your door.

Wild oats
If money is not an issue, I guarantee you you can find at least one 10 in SP between Photo, Romanza, W, Bomboa, Miruna, Cafe Millenium, Connection, Bahamas and other dozen places. If all you care is looks, then go to every place and grab the best looking one there, 8 will be minimum in all these places. If services is more important, you may want to work on your portuguese. Does Photo have a better selection than Help in Rio, there is no comparison but just know the best looking girl on my last trip was a girl from Help. I never saw her inside Help as all she needs to do is walk ten steps and she will be grabbed. This is what I call a stunner, and the only one I saw was in Rio.
At W there is a decent looking girl with fake tits, 9 in my scale, who charges R$1000. There are also 2 magazine models, including 1 who made the Carnaval front page available for R$2000. The lineup at Photo is better than at W. But if you can't find a 10, how about ordering 3 or 4 girls from W R$600 each for a party. Just talk to Beto to arrange festa.
Also you can call an agency J which is supposed to feature nice looking girls. Having said all this, the best looking girls on my last trips were from Rio termas as garotas there are hard bodies. If you've never been to Brasil before, I suggest you go to both Rio and SP. Rio is tourist driven, SP you gotta know what you are doing unless you go to Photo or Bahamas.

Athos
04-29-03, 20:05
mrvee
Negotiating is normal process, if quoted R$350 since you are norte americano, just respond with R$200. Most escorts will be happy with R$200 and very happy with R$250. As locals pay between R$150 to R$200.

BeachBoy
04-29-03, 20:39
Mrvee,

I agree with my right honourable pile driver, Athos.
All the M Class photos are heavily laundered in Photoshop. So expect a different look when you open the hotel door. However, Milena claims to have been in a recent local Playboy feature, and Aline appears to be a hardbody, if that is important to you. At least you know she was fit and trim when the shot was taken. If the girl shows only the face, chances are she is a hippo. If no face showing, probably a good reason....

If you sign up for membership at a modest CC fee, you will see about another 100 girls on the site. Garotas pay extra to be featured on the free webfront, and the site is for independents.
Nicole Gaucha is an angel with the nicest little bod on her and natural boobs. No English, but give the address and hotel name, and she'll be there in 30 minutes for R$ 200. I lost her #, but if you sign up for the initial month you track it down.

BB

J Wadd
04-29-03, 23:42
I agree with BeachBoy and Athos -- doctored photos. However, even if (let's say) they weren't, the girls in those pictures are all (seemingly) in their late 20s. Now imagine them 10 years ago -- when they were first learning their chops at foto -- or even 11 years ago when they were 18 walking the streets of Recife (etc.) charging 1 real for the week.

HaHa!
JWadd

P.S. Negotiate those prices down, please!!! Do this for the team!! Thanks in advance.

MrVee
04-30-03, 14:54
Guys, all - thanks much for the feedback, suggestions and support.

For now I have decided to abstain from mclass appointments, based on advice. Looks are important, but as moondog & OUT2GOLF have cited, the girl's approach, attitude, smiles and eye contact - so many things make a difference that looks alone cannot possibly match. I would rather have a lovable 7 (at a 7's price, too!) than a 9 or 10 just looking for the best business transaction.

The language tip is good advice for any reader in any location - it shows you at least care enough to try, and in most every country (except France, of course), girls genuinely appreciate it. Aprendo português. (Acabo de necessitar algum tempo!)

Next report: Night #1 in Sao Paulo. Stay tuned, and be safe out there.

MrVee
04-30-03, 15:02
p.s. meant to say, regarding websites, escort agencies, etc. - unless it's all you have to go on (many cities that's the case), you do not know when the girl's photo was taken. But the BIGGEST drawback to me is this: if there is a severe language barrier, I cannot possibly determine the girl's demeanor and charm. Besides, let's face it. This works both ways. Yes, it's a transaction and she's earning a living, but YMMV (your mileage may vary) always applies. A girl could sound incredibly delightful on the phone, but when *she* meets *you*, she's only human and might very quickly lose any chemistry that you developed over the phone. Regardless of looks, I never want to spend any time (certainly not $) with someone who just seems to have zero interest or fun being with me. I want the girl to leave feeling well cared for, satisfied and with a few memories of her own.

MrVee
04-30-03, 16:06
Night 1 (Tuesday night) in Sao Paulo.

Arrived at Bahamas around 11 PM with my local S.P. contact. Girls outnumbered guys 2-to-1 (perhaps even 3-to-1). Within 15 seconds of entering, I scanned roughly 75 girls, ranging from 6's to 9's, majority 7's and 8's. One pair of shyly smiling eyes captured me. We traded one more friendly glance. I pointed her out to my friend, and he said it's too early to choose. I said, remember what they told you in school -- the first answer that comes to your mind is usually the right one. Her name is Michele.

A blonde with relatively good English invited herself to sit with us, but I was not interested (too much like a salesperson trying to close a deal before the end of the quarter). Meanwhile, Michele had followed us to that general area but remained modestly aloof - I invited her for drinks (we all wanted water) and the blonde excused herself.

Michele has rudimentary English skills, but my local friend arranged the deal - all night R500. She and I left around midnight, back to the hotel for shower, massage and incredible DATY (payback to guests in the room adjacent to mine who, earlier in the day, made a lot of noise and kept me from taking a nap) :-)

After a long afterglow, she DFK'd before BBBJ, followed by a covered multi-position session. Then sleep. She had offered to stay until 10 AM, so I was surprised that she didn't seem interested in cuddling or starting another session early this morning, or at least before leaving (around 9:30). She didn't shower, have breakfast with me. Just sorta got up, got dressed, we hugged and cheek-kissed, then she was gone. ????

Her: 5' 5", ~110 lbs, 22 years old, natural breasts (about a 34C) with delicious nipples, GREAT ass. Body: 9 Face: 7. Overall experience: B+.

Still not as good as O.T. in Singapore, but I have 4 more nights in S.P.

More tomorrow. (p.s. Where is W ?)

Athos
04-30-03, 18:01
mrvee
W is expensive R$150 for cover which sometimes gets waived, talk to Beto and ask him about it. It's R$600 for any girl directly paid to restaurant. Girl does not talk money. Located in moema on Rua Alvorada, 550. Selection is 40 to 50 girls mon to fri.
Well I am the one who keeps putting Bahamas Club down.
Check Bomboa, Miruna 644 and Connection if you want a chance at extras like rimming and possibly anal. Miruna looks like the number 1 spot for locals these days.
R$500 for tln was too much imho at Bahamas, she would have gone for R$250 or R$300.
Best night of the week is Wed and Thu.

Kinesics
05-01-03, 00:37
JWadd,

Do you have any plan to be in SP between Sep and Nov? I might have a chance to go back to SP area for my routine business trip for Q3 and Q4.

It would be great for some of hobbysts from this board to hang out together and put pennames to faces. I may introduce Juliana (name used in Cafe Photo), whom subsequently became my girlfriend, to you (ha ha ha).

Good luck with your plan and hope things will be working out well for you.

J Wadd
05-01-03, 01:08
OFF2GOLF:

I can be in S.P. anytime in those dates. What works best for you? I agree that it'd be good to faces to pseudonyms.

As for Juliana, you better lock her up -- or at least tell her to run for her life -- when I get to town. They call me the White Dragon in Brasil.

Haha!

JW

jwadd88@yahoo.com

MoonDog
05-01-03, 01:50
Mrvee,

Bahamas always reminded me of walking on to a car lot. Immediately you are surrounded by hungry people trying to make the sale of the century.

Looking forward to continued reports. :)

Moondog

MrVee
05-01-03, 21:53
Guys - just real quick (FULL report soon, I promise).

Night #2 in S.P. Bomboa. Two girls (7's). All night. R300 each We left Bomboa at 11 PM, they stayed with me until about 11 AM this morning. I lost count of how many times and how many ways. These girls were wild and wanted to F and F and F. Needless to say I had to take a 4 hour nap this afternoon.

Heading out in awhile with some friends for dinner. Probably won't have a chance to give detailed report until I have already experienced Night #3 ! Not sure where I'm going tonight. Maybe American Show.

MoonDog
05-02-03, 01:26
Mrvee,

Be sure to hit Cafe Foto, but only on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. The other nights are duds.

Moondog

Athos
05-02-03, 02:02
mrvee
All right dupla. Did you encounter any problem bringing back 2 garotas with you to your hotel?

MrVee
05-02-03, 02:14
mrvee
All right dupla. Did you encounter any problem bringing back 2 garotas with you to your hotel?

Since you asked, Yes. I am at the Renaissance, and given my Platinum status, I was livid when the front desk clerk quoted me their policy. By the time the three of us left the Renaissance, I was so mad (didn't make a scene, but I was just like a smoldering volcano about to explode at any minute). The girls took me to Asturias Hotel, with a private garage and 2 levels. Top level was just a huge jacuzzi "play room" - it really could fit 8 people comfortably (me and 7 girls - LOL), with special lighting, a retractable roof of all things, piped music. Oh, and mirrors everywhere. Downstairs, the king bed has mirrors surrounding it (on the ceiling, too). R149 for the night. I was NOT happy about paying for a hotel room when I already had a perfectly good one, but after my letter to the Renaissance G.M. (whom I had met earlier yesterday), I'd say that b**** might very well be looking for another job. Her front desk co-worker was willing to let me slide, but this one was a real by-the-book person. (truthfully? I think she was jealous as hell !)

OK - maybe Foto it is. I keep hearing about this place, so.....

Forth"coming" : More details about the two girls from last night plus the experience. (Would any of you be interested in their cell phone numbers?) But for now I am being summoned by the Sampa night. I'll be sure to bring back only one tonight.

Later, guys.

Boozer
05-02-03, 03:44
Originally posted by moondog
Mrvee,

Bahamas always reminded me of walking on to a car lot. Immediately you are surrounded by hungry people trying to make the sale of the century.

Looking forward to continued reports. :)

Moondog My experiences exactly, and the 'post sale' activity never lives up to the 'pre sale' hype!

Also, last time I was there, an agent for an Buenos Aires plastic surgeon (who had headed to SP after the Argentine currency collapsed) was celebrating with some of the doc's 'customers' - I understand they can finance the body work, that contributes to some of the frantic selling.

Next time, I'm heading to Photo first, but I look forward to hearing more from mrvee's trip... Haven't seen anyone mention Moulin Rouge lately, is it still there? Any potential?

MrVee
05-02-03, 06:19
Guys, guys, guys! It's all freakin' relative!! Cafe' Foto - what a TOTAL no-win situation there. But as you read this, dear reader, please keep in mind: it's all RELATIVE!! For ME, TONIGHT, it was a TOTAL LOSS of time, money and opportunity. For you, on some other night, it might be the very best of the very best.
In fact, the first girl I met there ("Maria") set an extremely negative tone and mood for me for the remainder of the evening. (When I left, she was STILL alone, though!) She needed to be told that a nice *ss does not by itself make for a good companion, nor for a guaranteed score on her part. I half-way expected that SOME other girl (surely!!?) would salvage my impression of the place. But no!! Sh**!! Will never return. Ever.

From there, I went to American Center. By then, 1 AM. Totally dead. The *only* girl in there was apparently spoken for. I had two bottled waters, then left. Total charge: $50R.

Cab ride to Bomboa: another $25. The place was closed !! (1:45 AM). Fu** !!

Cab took me back to the hotel (another $10), and now, here I am, wondering how to WIN when I have already LOST. But I am the most determined SOB when it comes to this, that I am going to research: Who the hell is still open at this late hour? Something about "Love Connection" comes to mind. I will scan every freakin' Sampa WSG page until I find out, hire yet ANOTHER cab, then go forth & conquer. Sh** !! Later, dudes.

Athos
05-02-03, 07:08
mrvee
Very sorry to hear about your tribulations tonight.
Yes Love Story opens at 3:00 in the morning till early morning.
Yes Cafe Photo is 90% trash but no one seems to be listening.
And yes you have to be ready and stick to a schedule in SP or you might get confused.
You can give names of the Bomboa garotas if they are good.
What a wasted evening. Try Miruna or Connection tomorrow but Fri is not as good. During lunch time, if you have time go to clinica Antares.
Bringing 2 girls is a no no at hotels in Brasil and is difficult to pull off. Usually you want to go to a love motel for that.

MoonDog
05-02-03, 07:58
Mrvee,

As Athos mentioned, two girls is definitely out. I stay at the Renaissance as well, and don't even try to sway them. They are very strict, and it is best to play by their rules.

If you got to Foto after 12:30 or so, you lost out. The best selection is between 10:00 and 12:30.

Pizzaria is open for lunch now. Cafe with indoor and outdoor seating, the girls come around to make a few dollars during the day.

Keep the reports coming.

Moondog

BeachBoy
05-02-03, 15:32
mrvee,

i am speechless. all it takes is one garota, or maybe 2 in your case. and sao paolo has thousands of amazing looking gfe garotas. in worst case start dialing numbers from contatos.com.br.
but i am amazed to hear you could not find anything out there in the clubs. don't let one girl ruin your night. just smile and move on.
re: hotel policy, tip the front desk and mention you are expecting guests later, then have the girls arrive separately. they will have to leave id downstairs, but this is a more discrete way of getting them in. the reason some hotels frown on multiple guests is that it looks so freakin obvious when you arrive with your private harem. and, talk to the guys, not the female receptionists.

that's it for friendly advice. good luck!!

bb

Almotu
05-02-03, 19:21
Originally posted by mrvee
Guys - just real quick (FULL report soon, I promise).

Night #2 in S.P. Bomboa. Two girls (7's). All night. R300 each We left Bomboa at 11 PM, they stayed with me until about 11 AM this morning. I lost count of how many times and how many ways. These girls were wild and wanted to F and F and F. Needless to say I had to take a 4 hour nap this afternoon.

I am curious about taking home the girls from Bomboa. Everytime I went there I just partied there. Is there an exit fee? Considering that you have to pay the girls in CASH & tack on the $R50 room charge. It would be more comfortable taking a girl back to the hotel.

In your later post you mentioned American Center - was this the MP or was it the club American Show? American Show the strip joint, usually stays open til 4AM. It is usually servicable.

As to your hotel problems, I usually just stay in a FLAT (ie. Parthenon owned by the Accor chain or Transamerica) There are never problems with bringing girls there since they are like corporate apartments with maid service.

On that night which was a complete WASTE, did you try the escort websites?

Looking forward to hearing about your other nights,

Almotu

MrVee
05-02-03, 23:30
Me again. Have seen but not read all your posts - thanks in advance whatever support/suggestions you have given.

Night #3:
In deterministic never-say-die manner, I found my way to Connection around 3:05 AM last night (this morning). About 30 girls in the place, a few guys (probably locals). Summoned by a cheery smile (Victoria) and started chatting as best we could. Her friend Marcia came over to assist. Wound up paying a total of R600 to Connection so that I could leave with Marcia for the night - her car. (I know, too much, but at that stage, I was just way too tired of challenges and confrontations to make it an issue.) It was around 4:20 AM when we got to my hotel.

Marcia is about 5' 8" without shoes, 23, about 120 lbs., beautiful black hair mid-back length and nicely layered. An extremely compelling smile and eyes that gleam. Legs and a rear end that won't quit. For her age, breasts that were floppy (she said she's getting implants week after next). We showered together, had some wine, I gave her a massage, wonderful DFK and DATY, reciprocated by an extra-good BBBJ, 69, more BBBJ, then she couldn't stand waiting anymore, covered me, then mounted for a grinding, gyrating session.

I couldn't finish that way (no sleep + alcohol + condom), so she obliged willingly with a final BBBJ in a 69 position so I could see her finger herself in both entrances. And that hair, swishing back and forth on my stomach and legs. Those intoxicating eyes, looking back to confirm my pleasure. Around 6:30AM, we went to sleep. Awoke briefly around 10 and said we would miss buffet breakfast if we didn't get there by 10:30. Started to get up, get dressed, but looked at each other, she smiled and nodded back towards the bed. I agreed. No breakfast is that good! We cuddled, kissed, rubbed, felt, teased, fell back asleep, woke up at 1:00 PM, and she started another session before I was even fully awake and aware. Covered finish in doggie position as she climaxed with near convulsions, with me unloading on her gorgeous, round, smooth, darkly tanned ass.

Had lunch nearby, then more cuddling and tranlsated messages ( http://www.freetranslation.com/ ). She left around 5 PM with a commitment to get together tomorrow for my last night in S.P. She said something that made me think tomorrow her services are personal, not for hire. Even if that's true, you know I'll help her out all the same. My experience with Marcia qualifies in the best of GFE category.

I still owe you guys details on Night #2. That was a GFE story with nearly-PSE (porn-star experience) qualities.

MoonDog
05-03-03, 00:58
Mrvee,

The GFE's of SP and BA are the absolute best.

Enjoy the life, :)

Moondog

Athos
05-03-03, 01:55
Mrvee
Excellent job to salvage the evening especially knowing how far in the suburb Connection is located!

Almotu
At bomboa, bar fine is the price of a room so R$50. Of course if you take out 2 garotas, then it would be R$100.
AmericanCenter is an MP.

J Wadd
05-03-03, 01:57
God, Mrvee -- sorry to hear about your bad night. I had a great time at Foto, and would've thought every night would be big-time. Dunno.

Question for the experts: What's the best club in S.P., now?

Thanks in advance,
JWadd

Kinesics
05-03-03, 03:25
Jwadd,

With disclamier of my limited experience in SP...

I reported Bomboa in late Nov., 2002 on this board (may be first time? not sure) and had really great time there. Atmosphere and attitude of Bomboa are somewhat different than those of Photo, W or Bahamas. Bomboa has more "let's have fun - drink, dance, talk and of course going at it" while others are more in "let's check it out" mode. Each offers pros and cons and it all boils downs to your taste.

Buddy of mine (I mentioned him here a few times) had told me that overall quality of ladies and local hobbysts in Photo has been degraded substantially. He has been frequenting the Phto for 10 plus years. He said, it used to be "unbelievable" in eary and mid 1990's. He still goes there and it tells me something. Hell, what Photo has today is better than anything I can find in here home or a few other countries to where I normally travel.

So I will still stick to Photo, Bahamas, Bomboa, and don't forget Fazendhina in Campinas (1.5 hours from SP). Fazendinha (little farm in English) is totally different experience - very nice girls and many of them, reasonably priced cover (R$75 Nov 2002) and R$150-R$200 for girl and R$30 for a room at premise.

I'm going back to SP in last week of May. I'll ask buddy of mine to take me to a place where he has not taken me before and will report it on here.

One extra step to recommend. When I arrive at SP in the morning, my routine is hotel check-in, lunch and massage. Full body contact massage (Thailand style) makes me feel so good and relaxed. American center is good for money, and go to FranceBel if look and figure of massage girl are mandate for your relaxation. Full service is included in American Center while you have to ask for it 'secretely' to massage girl in FranceBel. I assume you all have contact information and directions to these places from this board.

Lady friendly hotels
As Almotu reported, when I go to SP for personal fun, I stay at Parthenon flat in SP. There are several in SP and I usually stay at Parthenon Stella Vega in near Moema and Ibirapuera Park. Rate is reasonable (R$100), room is more than adequate (clean, good size, good bed, and the likes), and very friendly front desk staff to me and my girls. They speak reasonable English. Melisa in front desk is a young lady who accommodates just about anything and everything I need. Since it is low overhead lodging facility, it has only one restaurant (reasonably good food) and not many support staff. So I know them all through frequent staying and generous tipping. They never ask me to pay extra for my ladies and don't even bother ask me about my ladies.

Athos
05-03-03, 07:31
This raises a question about the Parthenon hotel/flat. As far as I know you cannot bring 2 garotas at the same time. Can someone confirm or contradict? They never checked garota ID in SP. Bringing several garotas a day is no problem as long as you get double room but I never tried 2 together.

For clubs, it really depends what you are looking for.
Bomboa is similar to a terma as most garotas are willing, the food and atmosphere is best as far as I am concerned. Selection varies though but among 80 girls, one should find a match.
Connection is a great place too but you have to be careful of CBJ. While Bomboa has mostly local girls who live in SP, Connection has younger lineup with many girls from out of town living in house. Connection is in the suburb but selection is in the 100. Selection is probably better than Bomboa.
Bahamas Club is expensive and CBJ is the norm, hit and run too. But yeah some beautiful and hardcore garotas.
Cafe Millenium competes with Bahamas but the manager is very insistent that customers go home satisfied. Less girls, maybe 40 but odds are high to have a good time. Young lineup too, some rotating with Connection and Bacos.
Bacos, I don't advise to go as way too far in the south, a good hour to get there.
Photo, girls are beautifully dressed, selection is very good. Very expensive place, hit and run is the norm so you have to work to interview garotas.
W is even more expensive than Photo but good time is guaranteed as all the girls are from out of town, mainly Porto Alegre. Garotas do not consider themselves on the program more on part time basis. Selection is up and down from average looking to very beautiful.
Romanza too can have good selection but uses the same principle as Photo. Middle tier garotas work all the clubs as they are freelancers. Expect to see them at Photo, Romanza, Vagao Plaza, Kilt.
Vagao Plaza is not bad at all as many asian customers and girls gravitate toward money.
Kilt is more middle tier.
Miruna is an MP until 20:00 then it becomes an american bar like Bomboa. It is top among locals. Great time is almost guaranteed.
Plenty of other options in SP with other clubs, MPs and escorts.
Top MPs like Franbel and CelCenter have good selection but sex is not even guaranteed. CBJ is the norm, expensive.
Middle tier MPs are cheap and guaranteed good time, Antares and Alternativ are R$110 all inclusive before 15:00 while top MPs count on spending R$250 to R$300. Miruna mp too is cheap, guaranteed good time.

I like Rio termas so for SP I like the 90% odds as opposed to 10% odds to get good time.
In order of preference, here would be my list of establishments if I had to go to SP for a few days:
1. Bomboa
2. Miruna 644
3. Connection
4. W
5. Cafe Millenium
6. Clinica Antares
7. Photo
8. Vagao Plaza
9. Clinica Alternativ
10. Bahamas Club
11. Romanza
12. MP CelCenter
13. MP FranceBel
14. Love Story
15. Cocktail
16. Kilt
If I had time to go to Fazendihna on Wed or Sat, I definitely would go especially Sat as SP is weak on weekend.
Other places maybe worth checking with more of time on hand: Donna Cafe, Amsterdam Hostess club, Cafe Moulin Rouge, American Center, American Show.
Never listen to taxi drivers, and always come prepared with maps, addresses, tel numbers and bring your own condoms.
There are more girls to pursue than in Rio and less mongers, girls are not spoiled yet except maybe at Photo and Bahamas. Speak some Portuguese and good times is not difficult to get.
Bomboa to me is the best also as making out is normal over there. So if a girl does not make out with you within 5 min, kick her out and say next.

J Wadd
05-03-03, 23:08
Thanks for the reports guys -- big help. I can't wait to check out all of this myself (very soon). Great detail.

Happy Hunting,
JWadd

Almotu
05-04-03, 05:21
Sir Athos, I like your list & will do my own research on all those places you mentioned the next time I am in Sao Paulo.

Sorry again but I have to ask - what is DFK and DATY? I am still learning the lingo.

As far as bringing back more than 1 girl at a time, I never did that at the flat. I have had one girl leave at 1pm (from an TLN) and then hooking up with another around 8pm & I have had no problems at the Parthenon that I stay at. The male staff might give me a smirky look but that is about the extent of their interest in my activities.

I found the Celcenter website & was impressed with the photos of the girls. But are there that many available on any given day? I personally don't like CBJs some I am shocked that they are mentioned as the normal. I guess I have been pretty lucky. I have always gotten BBBJ from garotas at Bomboa & had a lovely time with MICHELE from Antares. She was a thicker type of girl then is shown in her photos but she was very loving - kissed on the mouth.
Gave me a good full hour was not a clock watcher & seemed the enjoy the sex. To be able to pay for the whole thing $R130 on a credit card is extra SWEET!

Anthos, would appreciate addresses on the more obscure places on your list. (ie. FranceBel, Alternativ & Love Story) are a lot of the places on Rua Augusta?

Guys, how about Big Ben? Another thing about garotas dressed up in street clothes instead of the bikini/lingerie uniforms that you get in the Rio thermas is that sometimes you can get a disappointing surprise. The more scantily clad the girl is the only thing that she can hide is that caesarian scar. You should be able to check for stretch marks & cellulite pretty easily. One time I hooked up with a garota at Cocktails & she had such an angelic face that I missed the fact that she had the 'little black dress' on. She showed nice legs but when I got here clothes off back at the room - I almost cried. Her breasts & stomach had been ravaged by childbirth - stretch marks like a relief map of some mountain range. I felt so bad for her, she really gave GFE but I was just so turned off by her physical appearance that I would never repeat with her. She was only $R150 & stayed from 12:30pm til 5:00am!

Still all in all, for convenience & the money IMHO - RJ is easier to navigate then SP.

Elvis
05-04-03, 16:52
Almotu,

on your upper left hand, below the WSG FORUM logo are 5 links.

Click on Terms & Abbreviations- all the terms are there.

Athos
05-04-03, 17:21
Almotu
Bomboa and Antares are good places for bbbj so basically no bad luck on your end.
Francebel is not obscure as considered one of top mps in SP, www.francebel.com.br located in Campo Belo near Conghonas airport. Rua Pascal, 1634 tel 5533-6955.
Alternativ is located in vila madalena, best is take green line metro to last stop on the west end, station is Vila Madalena. Exiting the metro, look for a quite large bus terminal. If you see it, walk towards it, pass it and 2 blocks down you will hit Alternativ street. Address is Rua Luminarias, 160, tel 3812-5033.
Love Story is near Rua Augusta located on Rua Araujo, 232.
If MP is your thing, there are other ones worth mentioning like Clinica Myway, Advance Vip, La Fleur de Jour, again Miruna 644 probably as good as Antares or better.
Photos at CelCenter are professionally done, but not too touched up. Majority is cbj. Most girls work every day but some arrive at 15:00. Selection is always over 20 deep. Don't expect a 10 but 7 or with luck an 8 to show up. I went with Juliana, Playboy July 2003. She was a 7 with perfect body though. She was good despite cbj. I went with Priscilla last time and she was real pro and average, pretty but 7.5 maybe.

Astroglide
05-04-03, 17:54
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the info on SP especially Athos!! I will be in SP May 7,8,14,15,21,and 22 if anybody wants to hook up. I have been several times but with all the new info I am anxious to go again.

Athos

How much Portuguese is needed? I want to have a session with Adyla Porto, so how much English does she understand? I have gotten the Pimsleur CDs from your good friend and have been studying instensely. I would like to call her and just wondered if I needed a translator to setup an appointment. Again thanks for all the info and all the pictures on the other website.
By the way, do you have the website for Miruna 644? I cannot find out anymore information on it.

Thanks again!

astroglide

Athos
05-04-03, 20:15
Astroglide
Miruna 644 is located on ave miruna, 644 in Moema. Their web site sucks so forget about it. It opens at 12:00 and works as an mp similar to Antares, at 20:00 it switches to an American Bar like Bomboa and others, open till last customer. MP is open mon thru sat, boate is mon thru fri.
You definitely need to speak Portuguese to hook up with escorts. Adyla Porto speaks no English. She has a vm so you need to leave your coordinates and she will call you back. Just prepare sentences before heading to SP to give your name, hotel name, telephone number, best time to contact you. It's OK to make mistakes, but repeat tel number twice.

Athos
05-04-03, 20:17
Astroglide
Oops I should not be so critical Adyla has started taking English classes so you can check with her English during session. I doubt though that she would understand a message over the phone in English.

Starfe
05-04-03, 21:10
astroglide,

I will be in S.P. from may 20th to the 24th at the Emiliano hotel. My first time. Been to Manus but that was for the river.

http://www.malicia.com.br/free/freenoite/mirunas/mirunas-init.htm

Here is my email

starfe1@hotmail.com

Been doing my mongering in Buenos Aires and Panama city the last 2 years.

Lets try to hook up when in S.P.

Starfe

Almotu
05-05-03, 19:46
Anthos,

I am curious how much you paid for Juliana & for Priscilla? Did they give you the full time allotted? Credit card payment? As far as I am concerned from their photos they are both 8+ in my book. Back in NYC, girls like them would never give me the time of day! Did you pre-book the girls? When I went to Antares, my first choices Hayrumi & Renata were both taken, so I settled for Michele. I would take an average looking GFE type over a cold, mechanical supermodel type any day.

Almotu

Almotu
05-05-03, 20:08
Elvis,

Thanks for the tip about the Terms & Abbreviations link. On my brower it is blue text on black & is very easy to miss.

Almotu

webgpsp
05-07-03, 02:50
I think there is no updated site of miruna 644 , but you can see some links of girls that work there at this small brasilian Portuguese forum, majority of information is about Sao Paulo prives , you do not need to register to see the message, click the links in the message to see the photos.

Av. Miruna, 644 T:55 (11) 5561-3547
www.gpguia.net - Miruna, 644 (http://www.gpguia.net/~phpbb/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=533#2129)
Price: until 8 pm 110R$/ 1 hour

I do not know miruna , I posted some time ago some messages about the prives, here a few new prive sites

1US$ ~ 3R$ (may 2003)

R. Machado de Assis,449
T: (11) 5571-8334 / 5573-1291 / 549-9532
http://www.fanisex.com.br/
Price: 80R$ / 1 hour

Rua dos Otonis, 541
T: (11) 5081-7465
Site: http://www.sussurro.com.br/destaque/casas/00005/index.shtml
Price: 65R$ / 1 hour

Rua das Rosas,732 .
tel: (11) 5584-9765 / 5589-2004 / 5583-3287
Site: http://www.sussurro.com.br/destaque/casas/00006/index.shtml
Price: 70R$ / 1 hour

Av. Senador Casemiro da Rocha, 468 - Praça da Árvore
tel: (11) 5584-5250 / 5071-6310 / 275-5095 / 275-6443
http://www.sussurro.com.br/destaque/casas/00007/
Price: 75R$ / 1 hour

Almotu
05-07-03, 21:08
Could you guys clarify the difference between prives & mp's (clinica de messagem)? General experiences & what to expect. Can you meet a GFE there? BBBJ, kissing? clockwatching, etc? credit card acceptance?

Thanks,
Almotu

Almotu
05-07-03, 21:24
astroglide,

Please give us an update on your 'date' with Adyla Porto. Cost & experience.
She looks like a good one.

Thanks in advance,
almotu

Athos
05-08-03, 01:12
Almotu
CelCenter massage has gone up, it is now R$150.
Garota asks either R$100 or R$150 for FS.
Julianna had perfect body but average face, ok session. Priscilla was pretty but too hardcore. Neither makes my top 40 in looks for Brasil.
You're better off trying Miruna, same price as Antares, all inclusive.

MrVee
05-08-03, 01:29
Hello again. Sorry for the reporting delay. Got a little bit, uh, "busy" those last couple of days in SP.

Recap of my SP trip last week:
Tuesday night - Bahamas with a friend, took Michele back to the hotel. Total cost (incl. Bahamas, taxi, etc. was around R600). She was an 8, showed a lot of interest, spoke some English. Was good back in the hotel, but only for the 1.5 hour duration of that session. Stayed until 9:15 AM next morning, but all throughout the night slept arm's length away. In the a.m., just a get-up, get dressed, quick peck on the cheek and out of there. Not a life-long memory in my book.

Wednesday night - Bomboa, 2-girl GFE all night experience. You can read about it from one of my other posts below, but I want to add a few things. Bomboa was, by far, the best of all my SP experiences. Girls were generally just more carefree "party types", perhaps less educated than their Bahamas/Cafe' Photo sisters. I found the atmosphere to be more festive and don't-worry-be-happy, too. They did charge me R100 for the girls to leave with me, but since one of them had a car, a taxi cost was not involved. These two girls, although they didn't interact sexually with each other, they did alternate sharing me all night long. I have never been so worn out in my life. In the morning, they both woke up wanting my firmness. One of the girls was fuller-bodied, about 5' 5" and 125-130 pounds, with a natural 36DD that I never wanted to quit squeezing. She had a witchy-woman look in her eyes, like she was going to eat me at any moment. Her friend was about 5' 4" and 105 pounds, and she loved to eat, drink, be eaten and screwed. She was very disappointed next morning to find I had already blown my wad between the other girl's huge breasts, and practically insisted that I get it back up again so she could straddle me. The larger girl (who had slept naked outside the sheets all night - what a great overhead mirror view !! ) proudly giggled as she cleaned my liquids from her chest, then proceeded to work on me while her friend coaxed Mr. Happy back to full attention. I thought, No way. But Mr. Happy said, think again! So the disappointed garota got the doggie session she wanted after all. After all was done, they took me back to my hotel, gave me their phone numbers are they were gone. I sure needed the sleep that day!!

MrVee
05-08-03, 02:04
S.P. trip re-cap (continued).

Thursday night: My gut told me to go back to Bomboa, but advice from this forum for Cafe' Photo was too compelling. Plus, I thought about the two girls from the previous night, and I was a little bit afraid I might see them again at Bomboa, and they might expect/insist on a repeat performance. I really liked them, but I yearned for something different.

Went to Foto and that experience was actually quite stressful (see my other post further below). As I recall the place, never did I see a look of happiness on even one person's face, all night! It was so freakin' SERIOUS and pretentious! Complete opposite of Bomboa. Some girls did look at me, but in that way a car salesman tries to discern even the slightest bit of interest so he can immediately try to force the sale.

While I was standing at the Foto bar, just trying to consume all my drink tickets, two girls did ask me to call them sometime. More about that later. ;-)

From Foto went to American Center (the strip club near Moema), and found an absolutely dead place. It was about 1 AM. Left there, back to the hotel. Determined SOB that I am, I posted a quick report on Foto (see further below), then researched Connection, got a hotel taxi over there, arrived about 3 AM, wound up bringing Marcia back to the hotel. She stayed with me until about 5 PM that afternoon. Great GFE; hardly any English, though. Still. A great memory, especially considering the night very nearly went into the toilet.

MoonDog
05-08-03, 02:05
Mrvee,

I always enjoyed Bomboa. Thanks for the report.

Moondog

MrVee
05-08-03, 02:28
S.P. trip re-cap (continued again).

By now it's Friday early evening. I have read many, many posts on this Forum about how dead the weekends are. I was certainly a tired fella by this point, and was not at all interested in wandering all over S.P. again, just to find out that everyone's right about weekends in S.P. being dead!

One of the girls I had briefly met at Foto called me at the hotel and asked if I wanted some company that night. Her name was Cari. She wouldn't have been my first choice. She had a kid, was about 25, had dyed her hair blonde (I don't care much for blondes), and her eyes were cat-like and that sorta turned me off. We talked a couple more times on the phone and I finally thought, what the hell? She came over around 11 PM - I sure wish these girls would NOT wear evening vamp clothes when visiting a nice, business-oriented hotel. Oh well, whaddya do? She was nice, actually had a GREAT body and was very tight. One thing about Cari, which was disappointingly true of ALL the girls I met in S.P. -- none of them shaved their legs !!! What's up with THAT ?? I guess I always had visions of the "Brazilian babe", walking seductively down a nearly nude beach, her skin glistening in the sun, smooth as glass.

Anyway, Cari stayed all night and we exchanged bodily fluids three times altogether before she left around 10 AM next day.

Saturday: I decided that I had about run out of money, had certainly run out of energy, and was somewhat pessimistic about my chances of having any real shot at one last memory, so I rebooked my flight to get home a day early.

Meanwhile, Juliana (the other girl whose number I got from Foto on Thursday night) happened to call. I told her I was leaving that night, and she wanted to come over and spend a few hours with me. So, of course I said Yes. It was a "nice" 2.5-hour experience for around R300, and it seemed to offer the promise of future visits (e-mail address, cell phone number, reasonably good English, a mutual sense of liking each other). She would do nothing uncovered, unfortunately. (By the way, I don't get it - how come a girl thinks it's perfectly OK for you to go down on her au natural, but she won't do same?) We showered together, before and after, and we had good cuddle time, then I had to get to the airport.

So, that was it for me. On any given night, in any given circumstance, and for any given person, you guys might have totally opposite experiences. But as for me, if I get back to S.P., I will go to Bomboa first thing, find someone (or two) to take home for the night, and go from there. Unlikely that I will return to Bahamas, and certainly not Foto unless someone pays my way to go there and lets me leave after I finish my four drink tickets.

Side-note: my first night back home I wound up going out to a Vietnamese restaurant, and the girls there - customers and employees - were mostly Vietnamese, Thai and Korean. I saw those great little, tanned bodies, those gorgeous dark eyes and black hair, sure-to-be-smooth-and-hairless skin, and those lips just made for banana-eating contests. And there just was no doubt: SE Asia is where you're most likely to see my next posts!

Thanks for the stories, brothers. Be safe out there. Treat the girls well (they're God's children, too, after all). And bang like there's no tomorrow (there may not be). Later.

MoonDog
05-09-03, 16:22
Mrvee,

Thanks for the series of reports. Very enjoyable.

Moondog

Almotu
05-09-03, 23:47
MrVee,

Thanks for the detailed reports. How much did Cari charge you? Keep it the good work.

Thanks,

almotu

Top Dog
05-11-03, 22:07
I will be visiting Sao Paulo from June 12th until the 19th. Looking
for top notch massage. Also any companions I could e-mail
before hand to set something up. First time visit. Any info
will be appreciated and I will post my experience.

Thanks

MrVee
05-13-03, 05:01
MrVee,

Thanks for the detailed reports. How much did Cari charge you? Keep it the good work.

Thanks,

almotu

Oops ... forgot to mention that little detail ! Cari wanted R600 for all night. That's why I mentioned we talked several times on the phone! The first time it was R600. Second call, it was R500. Third call it was R400 plus I would cover her transportation costs to/from the hotel. I should mention to you guys that I love getting a good deal as much as anyone, but there's also a point at which the negotiations yield diminishing returns. In other words, if a girl feels like she is being nickeled and dimed, then she's more likely (IMHO) to be less service-oriented than if she got her asking price. Now, this doesn't hold true for all girls all the time. But generally speaking. I had two things going for me, though: 1) she had met me and probably had a good impression; knew that I'd take care of her and treat her very special (I did). 2) since she wasn't my "first pick" - as mentioned in my post - I would have been content to let her go. I think girls know when you're in heat and when they've "got" you; likewise, they sense when they might be about to lose you. She said she was either going to Foto to work that night or spending the night with me. I'm sure she was thinking that a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush anytime, so she'd rather earn some certain $$ than to take a chance on not earning any at all over at Foto.

SeeksGoodTime
05-13-03, 07:30
Speaking of negotiating prices, I wonder if the time has come in Brazil to start negotiating some things in dollars? I have not been before, but was planning something in the fall and if the real keeps gaining on the dollar, and if maybe some of these girls aren't following that change, maybe they could be swooned by the appeal of dollars.

Again, never visited so I'm curious to those that know the ladies in this part if that might make sense.

Love Cat
05-15-03, 21:52
I am going to be in Sao Paulo this Sunday night and all day and night on Monday.

I am staying at the Gran Melia World Trade center by Av. das Nacoes Unidas and Av dos Bandeirantes.

Are there any good clubs with pro's or good clubs with hot chicks close by?

Please email me at [email address deleted by Admin] with any ideas on girls I can call

Since I don't speak any Portugese, I don't want to hire a taxi, I'm hoping to either find a club closeby or use outcall.

Thanks, this is a great resource and I can't wait!!!

This report was edited by Jackson for capitalization and punctuation.

The purpose of the WSG Forum is to provide a public place for the exchange of information for men who are looking for sex with women. Unfortunately, there has been a recent escalation in the number of new members whose only contribution to the Forum have been requests for information to be "backchanneled" to them via their email address. Obviously, this does nothing to enhance the value of the Forum's collective database.

Therefore, following the policies of other Forums, I have decided that Regular Members may not post email or website addresses in their reports. Any reports from Regular Members containing email or website addresses will be edited. Subsequence reports will be deleted in their entirety.

If you have information, then post it. If you want information, then post a question.

Senior Members, by virtue of their significant contributions to the Forum, are exempted from this limitation and thus may post email and website addresses in their reports if they so desire.

As always, your comments are welcome, although if you want me to read them you should post them in the "Comment on Site Rules" area of the Administration Section of the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kinesics
05-16-03, 03:21
TopDog,

FranceBel appeals to me very well - look and figure of garota's, staff, facility (big and clean) and of course you can have everything and anything you want if a garota agree to do so. FS is not a part of the program in FranceBel but you can get it between you and your girl at price between R$50 and R$150 on top of massage cost at R$130.00 (November 2002).

I don't want to be rude to you, but please go back a few pages, let say between Aug and Nov of 2002 on this board, there are more than enough information on topic of massage.

SeeksGoodTime

I don't think most of garota's in SP night scene are not that sophisticate to follow the recent volatile exchange rate of between dollar and real. I'm sure there would be a few exceptions.

As example, when Real was traveling between 2:1 and 4:1 over last 18 months or so, price for garotas was not indexed to the exchange rate changes at all. I had a girl in Fazendinha, Campinas at R$150 when the rate was 2:1 and I also paid same R$150 when the exchange rate was 3.9:1.

I read a forecast and analysis on US-Brazil exchange rate about three months ago. Consensus of several banks was somewhere 3.7:1 to 4.0:1 by year end.But since then economy has been changed somewhat (Iraq war and SARS)

Kinesics
05-16-03, 03:21
TopDog,

FranceBel appeals to me very well - look and figure of garota's, staff, facility (big and clean) and of course you can have everything and anything you want if a garota agree to do so. FS is not a part of the program in FranceBel but you can get it between you and your girl at price between R$50 and R$150 on top of massage cost at R$130.00 (November 2002).

I don't want to be rude to you, but please go back a few pages, let say between Aug and Nov of 2002 on this board, there are more than enough information on topic of massage.

SeeksGoodTime

I don't think most of garota's in SP night scene are not that sophisticate to follow the recent volatile exchange rate of between dollar and real. I'm sure there would be a few exceptions.

As example, when Real was traveling between 2:1 and 4:1 over last 18 months or so, price for garotas was not indexed to the exchange rate changes at all. I had a girl in Fazendinha, Campinas at R$150 when the rate was 2:1 and I also paid same R$150 when the exchange rate was 3.9:1.

I read a forecast and analysis on US-Brazil exchange rate about three months ago. Consensus of several banks was somewhere 3.7:1 to 4.0:1 by year end.But since then economy has been changed somewhat (Iraq war and SARS)

Kinesics
05-16-03, 03:30
Seeksgoodtime,

my fat figners caused me embarrasement - incomplete writeup and double entry. In any case, even though world economy has been on a roller coaster which has devalued US dollars, fundamentals of Brazil economy is not that robust either. So dolloar against real would eventually go up a bit more, but not any high as 4:1 ratio. That is my wild and uneducated guess.

I'm heading down to SP on May 23 for full week load of fun - three days in Manaus and three days in SP. Will anyone be in town for fun?

Paolino
05-24-03, 09:51
for those that need to get their muscles relaxed after many nights of action, there's a pretty good web-page that lists most of the massage "clinicas" in SP, with links to their respective homepages. It's in portuguese but anyone that has at least the brains of a small worm could figure out that $ stands for cheap fun, and $$$$ is pretty expensive. Check it out:

http://www.gpguia.net/~phpbb/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=189

Starfe
05-26-03, 15:45
If your looking for a 5 star and I truly mean 5 star hotel which is guest friendly, look no futher then the Emiliano hotel. I am talking the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on.
$200 a night

10 minutes from bomboa .

The hotel is on a wonderful street with fantastic dining all around.

I had girls running in and out of the room at all hours of the day. I never went downstairs once to register them. Maid service 4 times a day.

I don't think the hotel knew what hit them when i arrived.

Once again like Loisuites in B.A. the hotel kept strict records of all my appt.

I even had the front desk girl ask me by phone if I needed a condom since my escort forgot to bring hers!!!!!!!!!

That was a first

Starfe

BeachBoy
05-26-03, 16:04
Hey Starfe,

I second your endorsement of LoiSuites Recoleta. They really take care of you there and never lift an eyebrow over the chica traffic. The old grey haired guy there is my buddy for life. A 10 or 20 peso note really makes their day, hint-hint ;).

Is that US$200 per night at the Emiliana hotel in SP? I hope and pray you meant R$200??
I usually stay at the Hilton downtown, nice and close to everything, and the room is decent with good view from the higher floors.

What section of town is BomBoa in?

Thanks,

BB

Saint
05-26-03, 20:47
Starfe,

Glad you had a good time in Sao Paulo. It was nice catching up over lunch today. I saw a gleam in your eye when you described the girls but moreso from that hotel. $200 US/night is steep but sounds like it is worth it. I've met enough guys to know that 99.9% of them won't spend that kind of money on a hotel. It is US and NOT Real$ prices.

Glad you finally got a taste of Brazil amigo.

Saint

Starfe
05-26-03, 22:35
BeachBoy,

Its U.S. dollars....I can not help myself. I spend most of time with escorts so I need a comfortable setting.
The hotel can make or break a trip for me.It is just as important as the chicas. I will never stay at another hotel in S.P..

I just booked the Marina-all-suites in rio for $190 a night. Its new and its my first trip to Rio. I want it to be memorable. Who knows when I will go back.

Bomboas is just about a 20 minute walk from the hotel. I am not sure what area that is. The city is so large it makes Bangkok look residential.

Saint,

Always good to see you. What a pleasure listening to your escapades. Never a dull moment in your life.

Starfe

Uranus
05-29-03, 03:31
I will be passing through SP in a few days and seek your advice with regard to the latest hotspot in town and information with regard to prices, and accomodation close to the action. I would also appreciate any other information pertinent to the SP scene.

MoonDog
05-31-03, 17:34
Uranus,

Depends how long you will be there. Whatever you do, do not miss Bomboa. It is fun and more fun, best value for the money in terms of girls, action, and just plain fun.

http://www.bomboa.com.br

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Kinesics
06-01-03, 02:04
I got back home this morning from one-week vacation in Brazil – Sao Paulo and Manaus for Amazon expedition.

I was in Café Photo on Thursday night between 11:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. At 11:00 p.m. it was full house – both first and second floors. Overall quality of women of the night was impressive. Chatted with Sandra from Santa Maria, short blond hair, 21 years old, about 5’5”, enough English to carry simple conversations, great body and her face is easy 10 out of 10 which can compete with any photo models or actresses, IMHO. Told myself and Sandra "what are you doing here with that body and face". Been working at Café for about one year and will travel to Spain next two weeks. Asking for R$400 for the night and I would take her at a heart beat any other day but I had to pass. Will explain why.

Even though most of women at Café appear sophisticate and articulated, if you take off one layer, they are desperate to make the business of R$400. Is this reflection of SP local business atmosphere? Sandra was very upset with me as soon as she realized I would not take her. At around 2:45 a.m., I performed the price check - just for heck of it or as I was somewhat drunk. A few ladies would go as low as R$200.

A few pieces of information – Rumor says Café’s ownership is being changed. Now the "good and loyal" clients who have scotch bottles for many years have been asked to pay R$35.00 per head to cover the band for live music. My buddy was not happy about it, not because of small money but feeling of privilege being taken away. Entry fee has been increased to R$160 according to my buddy. Even though I walked in free with a friend of mine who has been frequenting (having own bottles) Café for 12 years but still had to pay R$35 per head.

I met a lady at Café in November last year and stayed in contact each other. (Details were posted on this board a few months ago). She works at Café part-time mainly weekends – Friday’s and/or Saturday’s every other weekends.

At this trip we had great dinner with a couple of others (my local staff and his girlfriend) at Familiga Mancini - great Italian place, well known in SP, for good food and great cozy atmosphere. If you like Italian food, put it on your things-to-do list in SP. If you get there around 9:00 p.m., you may wait for awhile.

I brought her a gift (perfume) that she likes most. We were so happy to see each other and obviously had great time, emotionally and physically. (Going back to Sandra story above, my SP girlfriend was going to stop by my hotel on Friday morning before she goes to work, so I had to pass Sandra.) She was very happy to see me and hang out with me. She did not show any subtle signs or indications for financial rewards while we were together. That made me feels even better.

Right before my departure, I gave her a cash gift for her upcoming birthday and also gave her separate cash gift equivalent to a monthly payment for her cute, small and brand new Peugeot 206. This totally unexpected and surprise additional gift almost made her cry. I guess this might have been her first no-sex related cash gift she has even received from a guy whom she was just getting to know and her heart was moved. Again, just my guess.

Going back a few months on this board, I thank you guys again help me oriented how to deal with potential girlfriend situation.

I may go back to SP in three months or so, this time for business. I’ll secure my own bottle at Café and buy great contributors at this board drinks if you are in town.

Disclaimer: no intent to brag but rather share experience of what can be done in SP.

BeachBoy
06-01-03, 03:58
Off2Golf,

Are you permanently in town in Sp or frequently visiting?
I will likely be passing through in a few weeks, so just checking as I espect to hit Cafe Photo one night.

BB

MoonDog
06-01-03, 21:53
Off2golf,

Thatis a nice way to work with these girls. I met one at Romanza over a year ago, and am still very good friends with her. I only paid her one time directly for sex, the res has been gifts and shopping,and just being a friend to her. It's been a great ride.

Thanks for the update on Foto.

Send men an email when you are going to be in SP again:

moondog@c-l-u-b-h-o-m-b-r-e.com. Don't use the hyphens in the actual email address.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog :)

Kinesics
06-02-03, 00:44
beachboy

I wish I live in SP. I only visit SP a few times a year. I was thinking about expat to Brazil but the business size and structure in Brazil does not warrant the expat. So I cash in business trip opportunities and spend my personal time in SP.

Moondog,

I'm glad to hear about your positve experience of local girlfriend in SP. Hope mine also goes well from here. I dropped you email.

Saint
06-02-03, 22:58
Great report Off2golf. I admire your generosity. I often times do little things like that too just for the sake of being nice. Many guys criticized me before for doing that but I have made some lasting friendships with girls down in South America. Giving just for the sake of giving without expecting anything in return often times yields the greatest rewards.

I hope to visit Sao Paulo this year. Hopefully with Moondog or Starfe or any other amigos. Good luck.'

Saint

Member #1465
06-03-03, 19:41
OFF2GOLF
Good to see that you had some positive Gfe in Sao Paulo. My own experience is with a girl I met in a bar more then 2 years ago. I've been visiting her 5 times since then. We talk on the phone once a week or so. I'm just waiting for my next business trip to Brazil.

Rio D
06-03-03, 20:33
Saint, are you referring to the time you gave a woman in Brazil over a thousand Reais? If you give anyone BR 1000 you will make a "lasting friendship." That's over 2 months rent for a 1 BR apartment in Copacabana. See this recent For Rent ad from the O Globo newspaper - an apartment going for BR 450 per month:

COPACABANA RUA Sá Ferreira, 138 Excelente apto sala, quarto, banheiro, kit cozinha R$450,00 Visitas Novo Mundo
Tel:2215-5055

I've given women in Rio and São Paulo small gifts just because I liked them. But in the 10 - 30 BR range. And the girls are friendly and glad to see me whenever I visit. Compared to us, the average Brazilian has so little that just being a regular customer is generous enough.

Kinesics
06-04-03, 02:58
Oscar, saint, moondog,

I’m encouraged to hear that you have had similar experiences with the beauties in Sao Paulo. I’m sure that your manner and generosity (financial and emotional) towards these ladies would play big part to develop the relationship.

I forgot to post a couple of pieces of information regarding the night clubs according to my buddy.

Club W has been struggling to attract woman lovers. He did not articulate specific reasons. As you know, the Club W is considered one of high-end one. I wonder current Brazil’s economy condition may discourage local folks to deal with stiff pricing of W. On same note, a relative new club, Millennium, is also struggling to attract people to get the business off the ground. My thought is that while new night clubs are popping up here and there, folks frequenting these clubs remain same or curbing their hobby due to their economy. I would think this could impact the pricing of garotas even though garotas in Café were demanding R$400.00 last Thursday. Just a thought.

BeachBoy
06-04-03, 04:13
My policy at Cafe Foto is to pay US$100 and a cab fare in the morning. Typically we don't discuss $$ beforehand, and there ahs never been a problem, because the amount is generous by local standards.
Before I invite a girl back, I have already established a friendly/sensual rapport. Girls that talk money before leaving are obviously not a good partner as their heads are wrapped around $$ and not pleasure. So in most cases that would be a signal to not go further. On the other hand, I have also tipped girls I chatted with but did not take home, because I felt really good sharing some moments with them and wanted to show my appreciation and respect for their time.

Just my 2 cents....

BB

Saint
06-04-03, 15:43
RioD. No, I'm not specifically talking about that incident. The amount of the money sometimes has no bearing sometimes. It's small actions or acts of generosity which can be as simple as buying a box of chocolates or nice perfume, to giving a girl your first class amenity kit from the airplane trip, to sending her a birthday card with NO money in it. Sometimes I think some of you get so focused on the financial side of things. Yes, some of these girls are jaded but deep down inside they are just girls that want to feel normal and respected.

Just like with any normal friendship. Friendship and money have no correlation. And it shouldn't. Good luck amigos.

Life is good.

DogDays
06-04-03, 18:10
Rio D .You are the best among all these mongers who just go to Brazil and pay so much money on hoes while hoes in the states will be glad that money.l was in Rio in April and l had so much fun just spending less than what these fellas on these board paid.These guys are just messing up the price for all of us .l,m glad we got someone like RIO D to tell the new mongers / or at least give them some valauble information on how much to spend on Brazilian hoes and where to go to pay less for hoes.Going to Brazil takes me almost 24hrs to get there and when l,m there l ain,t gonna spend $R200.00 on a single hoe.Also your report on Sampa is wonderful.Please keep up the the good work.

DogDays
06-04-03, 18:10
Rio D .You are the best among all these mongers who just go to Brazil and pay so much money on hoes while hoes in the states will be glad that money.l was in Rio in April and l had so much fun just spending less than what these fellas on these board paid.These guys are just messing up the price for all of us .l,m glad we got someone like RIO D to tell the new mongers / or at least give them some valauble information on how much to spend on Brazilian hoes and where to go to pay less for hoes.Going to Brazil takes me almost 24hrs to get there and when l,m there l ain,t gonna spend $R200.00 on a single hoe.Also your report on Sampa is wonderful.Please keep up the the good work.

Kinesics
06-05-03, 03:52
Dogdays,

Please don’t wholesale good fellars on this board because their perspectives on money and women are different that yours. I don’t think they are inflating the price and I’m certainly trying to be in line with going prices when I’m buying one. I’m confident that everyone here respects your mindset and approach towards ‘*****s’ in various cities in Brazil or countries in South America.

Based on your ’24 hour travel’ comment, you might be coming from some place in US or Europe. Except a few quick screw outlets in Europe or street walkers in back alley of big cities in US, R$200.00 (US$65.00) for entire night with a reasonably looking and greatly friendly woman is great bargain no matter how you look at it for those from US or western European countries. Average cost for one-hour mate in big cities in US (in-call service) would be in range of US$200 and US$500.

I was in Manaus last week for touring jungles and rivers and had opportunities to taste a few local ladies. Cost for all night and all morning was between R$50 and R$80. If you had serious issue with R$200 for overnight sensation in SP, I’m sure there are many other cities in Brazil that satisfy your cost-value requirements. In fact, looks of women in Manus are somewhat a couple or so of notch below to those in SP or Rio, attitudes towards man or sex were either equal or better.

I’m just so happy that permutations of options in nightclubs, massage parlors, women (color, size, looks, attitudes) are ready for me when I get off the airplane at Sao Paulo airport. So I’ll enjoy it when I can, hope so do you. Cheers!

Uranus
06-07-03, 04:32
Moondog,

With regard to Bomboa, that was one good piece of advice. I could not believe how lively the atmoshere was, and how forward the girls were. I plan to stay in SP for a few more days, so would you recommend any other venues?

Ford Car
06-09-03, 20:31
I am new to this style of travelling. Although I have girl friends in Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Mexico. By new I mean that I have met my girl friends through my profesional work. I speak Portuguese and Spanish. I spent 4 years in Latin America after I graduated from undergraduate school.

I will be in Rio and Sao Paulo for the whole month of July. After reading here about Cafe Photo and W, I plan to visit them.

I heard from a friend in Sao Paulo that Cafe Photo charges a flat fee to enter their doors and walk out with a garota de programa. Can someone please explain to me how the arrangements works. Also I heard that Cafe Photo does not excercise quality customer service. Furthermore I heard that W is a preferable place to visit. Any advice will be appreciated.

Will anyone be in Brazil in July? I will be in Buenos Aires during the last week of June.

Ciao,

FordCar

TheNoop
06-10-03, 03:46
Gents,
I'm finally getting to go to SP again! My agent in SP put me in the Blue Tree in Morumbi. Is there anything close by? I'll only be there on a Sunday adn then it's off to Campinas. I know not much is open on Sunday. Should I just call a escort service?
Thanks!
Thenoop

MoonDog
06-10-03, 03:52
Uranus,

Try the Kilt and the clubs all around it. The Kilt is open on Sunday night. Also try Love Story, just down the street from the Kilt. Just follow the crowd at around 3:00 a.m.

You can also try Romanza, Millenium(sp?), and a bunch of others that are advertised in a hotel and club guide that most all hotels have. Just ask the bellman.

For afternoon, skanky fun, take a walk along Rua Augusta, near the Kilt. Also, with your back to the entrance of the Kilt, look to your right. You will see a building with the number 47 on it. That is Terma Square. A terma, but limited in quanity, usually at the most about 5 girls, but pretty ones. Go take a look. When you come out of the Terma, turn to your right, walk down hill to the corner, that is Augusta. Turn right, walk up the hill, and you can have fun on both sides of the street.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

BadCohiba
06-10-03, 12:18
Hi Fellas,

Don't ususally hang-out on this board, but I hope to get some advice. Not a stranger to the hobby - usually visiting the FKKs in Deutchland and the lovely ladies of Copenhagen. How will SP compare? Hoping for a good experience.

Will be in SP next week by myself, speak no Portuguese. (if anybody has plans in SP on 6/18 - let me know) Staying in a nice hotel off Berrini & Washington. Are there any good places around there? What part of the city is Cafe Foto and Bomboa? What about the massage parlors like Fanisex? Anybody been there?

Also, anybody know of a good place to by Cuban cigars? (my other vice).

Cheers

BadCohiba

Genghis Khan
06-11-03, 14:12
I am about to go to SP for the first time in august. I don`t speak any Portugese. Will this be a problem when trying to hook up with the women.

Can someone give me some info on Club W? Where is it located?

Is it a problem to bring one/several girls to the hotel room? In Rio it seems like this sometimes might be problematic.

Kinesics
06-11-03, 23:27
Ford Car

I'm not sure about the flat fee deal at Cafe Photo. The Cafe waive the entry fee if you buy and keep a own bottle there. Otherwise, it would be R$160.00 which has been increased from R$147 recently. I think the fee comes with two or three drinks.

Bring a lady of your choice home is between you and the girl. When the night is young, they may ask for R$400.00 which then may go down as time get close to closing hour.

If you are there on Wed, Thur or Fri, there may be enough people to open the 2nd floor. I like the 2nd floor better over the 1st. Bit more roomier.

The Noop,

I think you are right about most of night clubs being closed on Sundays. Select massage parlors may open on Sundays so you may have to do detective work in advance. I think AdvanceVIP (www.advancevip.com.br phone: (11) 3758-6672 ) is located in Morumbi.

When you get to Campinas, I recommend to spend sometime at Fazendinha. I like the compound that gives you everything you need for mongering. Everyone in Campinas knows about it.

Ford Car
06-12-03, 08:12
Thank you Off2Golf,

I have never been to Campinas. Is it work going there for a day?

Thanks again for your repond,

Ford Car
San Francisco, CA

J Wadd
06-12-03, 22:40
Is Fazendinha open on Sundays?

TIA,
JW

Kinesics
06-13-03, 02:03
Jwadd,

My last trip to Campinas was last November. Night clubs including Fazendinha in Campinas close on Sundays. I checked out these clubs on one Sunday night and every one of them was closed. There are not many things for mongers to be entertained in Campinas on Sundays.

Did you know today is Valentine's Day in Brazil? I got Valentine's Day email from my SP girlfriend. I thought Valentine's Day is common through the world and I learn something new everyday.

BTW, I'll be in SP for the week of July 21 for business. I think you will be down there in Sep and any other plan for July?

J Wadd
06-13-03, 04:19
No plans for July. Sorry. I'd love to hobby with you, though. I'll be in Brasil starting Sept. 4th through Nov. 20th. I'm going to try to have sex with over 100 women (none below a 7, of course).

Last time I was down there, I zapped 72 in 60 days. Ka-bang!!

Thanks for the quick reply,
JW

Genghis Khan
06-13-03, 16:26
I am going to SP from 25.july to 28.july and would like to hang out with someone who is well known and also are looking for women and a good time. I hope someone
would be interested?

Rodriguinho
06-15-03, 03:26
Hey guys,

I'm new inthe board, thanks for the good info. I am planning a trip for July. I'm gonna go for Jwadd's record LOL if I can make the money last.

Too bad I didnt know about this site before 'cause I spent more than two months "trepando" all over Brazil between Feb and April. Luckily SP has so much to offer that I didnt need any guidance, although this time I'm gonna go directly ro recommened places.

One question, I need a good cheap and especially girl friendly hotel / aprthotel close to Paulista / Augusta. Any recommendations?

Thanx

Rodrigo

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation in this report. However, I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

J Wadd
06-16-03, 02:13
God bless you, Rodriguinho. I stayed at Hotel Itimarati (right by the Bank of America). It, however, was not girl friendly -- but inexpenseive and very customer friendly. There're so many sex-motels in the area that it was never a problem. I generally prefer them not to stay the night, anyway.

Just my experience,
JWadd

DogDays
06-18-03, 03:45
J.Wadd -l was in Brazil April 03 and l wanna go back in september of this year ,do l need to apply for a Visa?Any monger is free to give me an answer.Peace

J Wadd
06-18-03, 22:46
No, I don't think so. Read the fine print on the visa stamp itself in your passport. It should say. Also, go to the Brazilian consulate website -- it'll tell you exactly what kind of visa you have.

JW

Kinesics
06-19-03, 02:10
If the Visa stamped with "I", it is for one time 90 days visa while "II" means five year multiple.

Uranus
06-20-03, 08:43
Checked out Therma the other day, which is located around the corner from Rua Augusta. The girls there, which were few in number, were quite pretty and fun to be with.

I find Brazilian girls to be extremely forward. They do most of the talking and are direct when in comes to the subject of sex. This is certainly a trait that is Brazilian alone. If anyone has any views on this, let's share it on the forum.

Almotu
06-23-03, 19:40
Rodriguinho,

I am in Sao Paulo right now, if you are in the Paulista area try the flats (apartment) route. The prices should be R$100-R$150 per night. There are a few run by Transamerica & Accor. Try the Accor website, "www.accorhotels.com" or "www.accorhotels.com.br" I am not 100% sure which. There are two on Rua Haddock Lobo which is in a fairly high class area nearby is the very expensive Renaissance Hotel. I think they started a frequent stay program as well, recently.

Now, I have a question for my more experienced SP comrades. Can anyone detail the best days to go to the various places (ie. Cafe Photo, Bahamas, etc) I was told the best nights for Bomboa are Tues-Thurs. Can anyone recommend a place to go to on Monday nights & Fri-Sun situations.

Thanks so much,

Almotu

Member #1465
06-24-03, 02:47
Originally posted by Off2Golf
Jwadd,

Did you know today is Valentine's Day in Brazil? I got Valentine's Day email from my SP girlfriend. I thought Valentine's Day is common through the world and I learn something new everyday.

BTW, I'll be in SP for the week of July 21 for business. I think you will be down there in Sep and any other plan for July?

I'm trying to be down there in end of July too to meet "Minha Namorada". Its more then a year since I met her. Of course she called me on "Valentines Day". Maybe we can meet and discuss barzilian girls or something like that. When My travel plans are set I will update you.
Oskar

Kinesics
06-25-03, 01:59
Oscar,

I’m still on for my trip to Brazil for the week of July 20th. My girl will take same week for her winter vacation so she can hang out with me while I’m in town. I’ll be in SP for three days or so for business and then my current plan is to go to Campos do Jordas (120 miles north of SP) for a couple of days with her. This place is known as “Switzerland of Brazil” for great winter vacation spot. This would be my first trip but I’m looking forward to it since she is coming with me.

A Brazilian local staff for business meetings will accompany me and he is also great hobbyist himself. I think he is all set with his girlfriend with whom he sees while he is in SP. Four of us would be hang out for dinners and drinks after work. If you would be up for that, you and your girl are welcome to join us. Please let me know when your travel plan firms up.

BTW, has anyone stayed at Hilton Morumbi? I have reservation at this place for my trip. It is a new hotel in SP and supposedly a nice one for business travelers. Please advise.

drew2002
06-25-03, 18:19
Quick question. Is it possible to get hold of Viagra in Sao Paulo without a prescription? Do they sell it over the counter? If so, how much does it cost and how and where is the easiest place to get it. By the way, I speak enough Portuguese to get by.

Thanks,
drew2002

Rodriguinho
06-25-03, 23:15
Almotu,

Thanks for the info man. I´m familiar with thee Acccor chain and they usally are excellent. Now, the most important question: What´s their, and transamerica´s, policy towards overnight visitors? I rather stay in a so'so place that let´s me bang at will than at a nice place that will give me a hard time

Thanx again,

Rodrigo

Kinesics
06-26-03, 01:30
Drew2002,

you can buy V at any drug stores without prescription. You go to the Pharmacist counter and ask for it. You may pick and choose the dosage of 25mg, 50mg and 100mg. I think it comes with 5 pills package at R$25 to 30 per pill price range. It could be a bit lower or higher. It is not inexpensive but available to you with convenience.

Rodriguinho,

I stayed at Parthernon flat (a brand of Accor hotel chain) several times which is located in Moema, near Ibirapuera park. Its name is Parthernon Stella Vega.

Price is at around R$100 per day. The place was very clean and nice and most importantly the staff at this place was very accommodating and never bothered me about bringing a lady regardless of the time, never asked me to pay extra for the girl. When I'm in SP for fun, it is the place for me to stay.

You can reserve a room through their website (www.accor.com.br).

Hope this helps

drew2002
06-26-03, 17:41
off2golf,

thanks for the help on viagra!

rodriguinho,

i stayed at the campobelo plaza hotel. it is very near the ibirapuera shopping mall. for r 120 a night, you get a large room with kitchen, high speed internet, whirlpool tub and huge breakfast buffet.

its a great deal, and they were cool about me bringing up visitors. no charge and no hassle. also, if you're into the massage clinics, this place is right smack in the middle of them. there are about 7 within walking distance.

finally, very safe neighborhood with lots of good restaurants.

Genghis Khan
06-27-03, 14:01
I will be travelling to Sao Paulo and then to Rio from Europe on
a two week visit. I will am travelling for pleasure only, no
business. It is not possible to buy Brazillian currency in my
country, so I thought I would bring some USD in addtion to
my credit card. What I would like to know is where is it safest
to change the USD to reais. I will bring quite a sum of cash.
I don`t want to go wondering the streets with it on me and
would prefer to do this on the airport, but I am wondering if
this is safe considering all the people passing by at the airport.

I would also be interested in knowing how to obtain the lowest
priced taxis from the airport to my hotel. I will be staying at the
Emiliano hotel (www.emiliano.com.br) within walking distance
from Bomboa.

When getting around in Sao Paulo, is it safest and best to take
a taxi? How are the taxi prices in this city in general.

Thanks a whole bunch for any replies.

I will post a day-by-day diary once I get home.

Almotu
06-27-03, 15:07
rodriguinho,

i have never had any problems with bring girls to my room. never brought more than one at a time though. from my experience, the extra money for 'guests' seem to be a rio thing - trying to rip off tourists. the transamerica chain, i have never stayed at. when i did my initial research they were a bit more expensive so i went with the parthenon. on rue haddock lobo there are two parthenons within walking distance from the renaissance (which is very expensive) good luck & have fun. bomboa show be your first stop without a doubt. (tues-thu are the best nights)

drew,
it is great to be able to buy v over the counter. in sp, the normal promotion is for 4 50mg tablets. the last time i check the best price were at this pharmacy chain called "sp+ drogaria". there are several on ave paulista. (open 24 hours) is the price of the high speed internet included in the room? how much was the taxi ride from the international airport?

thanks,

almotu

Almotu
06-29-03, 10:06
Gengis,

Will this be your first time in Brazil, Sao Paulo OR Rio?

The general rule is that the currency exchanges at airports are rip offs. They almost always give a lousy rate. USD & Euros can both be easily exchanged in both cities. The Euro is stronger now so you might get more "BANG" with it in Brazil. The deal with taxis at the international airports are mostly now fixed price. I always pay these radio dispatched taxis with a credit card & the pricing is fixed according to the area you are going to. I just got back from 10 days in Rio & a week in Sao Paulo. I think it was R$56 from GIG to Copacabana & R$26 from Congonas to the Jardins Paulista area. (I flew from Rio to Sao Paulo on a GOL flight so I was arriving at the domestic airport in Sao Paulo instead of GRU which is the international airport.) From Paulista to Bomboa it's usually about R$10.

In Rio, you can walk almost to all the points of interest (Help, termas . . . L'uomo, quatro y quatro, Monte Carlo) They should all be within R$5 - R$15 from Copacabana. If you are doing Ipanema & Leblon it would cost you more to get there. In Sao Paulo, things are more spread out. I stay in the Jardins area all the time & going to the massage parlours, Bomboa & Cafe Millenari are all about R$10 - R$25 taxi trip. Of course you can be adventurous & try the buses & subways but for about $4USD - $9USD I'd opt to get the action quickly!

You might also want to rethink bringing a lot of cash. If you manage your credit cards well, you can pay for almost everything you need with it.

In Sao Paulo, I only know the cambios on Paulista which are handy. There is a good one on the second floor on Paulista & Bela Cintra (I think) Always 2 or 3 points better than the others.
In Rio, you can usually get a decent rate from the door at HELP - late at night when all the cambios are closed. All along Ave Atlantica there are many cambio/travel agencies that give competitive rates. If you find yourself at L'uomo there is a cambio on the same floor of the mall which doubles as a small antique curio shoppe.

Hope this helps,
Almotu

Genghis Khan
06-30-03, 13:51
Is Bahamas open on Saturday?
I checked out their webpages but couldn`t find any opening hours.

Kinesics
07-01-03, 00:51
moondog,

I tried twice to send you email but failed. Somehow the text got deleted while being transmitted.

In any case, do you have any plan to be in SP for the week of July 20? I'll be there for business for entire week.

If you so, please let me know so we may get together. My girl will be with me for entire week as she is taking the week for vacation. So she will be there too.

MoonDog
07-01-03, 00:57
Off2golf,

I got both of your emails, but there was no message in the body or attached.

I will be in Sao Paulo for two days on the 27th and 28th.

Try the email again.

Moondog

Kinesics
07-01-03, 01:05
GK,

Currency exchange at the airport is safe as most of them are guarded by armed guards. ATM's are all over in SP and daytime access to ATM's is also safe.

Iguatemi Shopping has a currency exchange at 3rd or 4th place. This shopping mall targets rich folks in SP and has many global high fashion brands and stores. It is somewhat fun to watch great shape and good looking ladies wondering around and spending their husband's money. So it is safe place to get money changed. It is close to Morumbi Shopping so it is may be in Morumbi or near there.

Someone on this board should help you about taxi fare. Many visits to SP over many years, I have not been in a taxi. I'm sure I will someday.

Hope this helps.

J Wadd
07-01-03, 21:57
Genghis Khan: I think everything's open on Saturdays. Sundays, no.

JW

Rodriguinho
07-01-03, 23:33
Off2, Drew, Almotu

Thanks for the info guys, this time around I'll enjoy SP way more thanks to the forum. I have been there several timesbut since I was there for work I limited my hobbying to the Amaerican bars in the Augusta area and the agencies. I had no idea of the clinicas and i had only visited the clubs in Augusta, Kilt, and Bahamas.

I've had mixed experiencies with agencies I used mclass.com.br and pimp,com.br and once a had a playboy bunny for R$200-hour (Camila Gaucha,coelhinha April 2003), and another I had a girl that barely resembled the one in the pic, add 10 lbs or so. Have any of you had experiences with other sites? There´s like 20 of them and someof them have literally hundreds of girls, ranging form 4s to 9.99.

This time around I plan to spend about amonth in beautiful Brazil, starting in Foz, then Curitiba, then Sampa, then Rio (I´m gonna meet a buddy of mine from the US AUg 1st) and finally MG. One fianl thing I dont see many postings in the Belo Horizonte section, (obviously since it´s not a big business or touristic destination for foreign travellers) but, all my Brazilina friends tell me that in BH and in the whole MG state there´s a huge superavit of women over men in the population. I dont know if thats a fact or just some kind of urban legend but im definitely gonna check that region in this trip,any extra info will be welcomed

Laters

Rodriguinho loves bucetinha

Almotu
07-02-03, 07:00
Rodriguinho,

I ENVY you. I have been going to Brazil way for than my pocket should allow.

On the average, my trips have cost me $150USD per day (room, taxi, meals & a girl) This is not including the air fare & special incidentals - such as shopping with the GFE or taking in a movie. Even that won't really make a dramatic difference. I figure for your month long trip you'd need about $5K - $6K USD.

Do give us a glimpse of the action in the other areas by filing a few reports. BH is of great interest to me because a lot of top fashion models are being exported from there! If you like REAL blondes I heard you will be in paradise.

Can you tell me briefly your session with Camila Gaucha? When you get to Sao Paulo try this MP - Miruna Avenue, 644 Moema (11) 5561-3547 which turns into a club at night. I did not make it there on my last trip. Would be nice to get a recent report on it.

As for websites, I am sticking to sites that retouches the girls photos less _ ie. sexdreams.com.br & chantilly.com.br. At times even with the heavily retouched photos you can tell which girls got the goods & which are plain ugly without all the makeup & special lighting.

Bon voyage,

Almotu

Genghis Khan
07-03-03, 09:13
Gengis,

Will this be your first time in Brazil, Sao Paulo OR Rio?

The general rule is that the currency exchanges at airports are rip offs. They almost always give a lousy rate. USD & Euros can both be easily exchanged in both cities. The Euro is stronger now so you might get more "BANG" with it in Brazil. The deal with taxis at the international airports are mostly now fixed price. I always pay these radio dispatched taxis with a credit card & the pricing is fixed according to the area you are going to. I just got back from 10 days in Rio & a week in Sao Paulo. I think it was R$56 from GIG to Copacabana & R$26 from Congonas to the Jardins Paulista area. (I flew from Rio to Sao Paulo on a GOL flight so I was arriving at the domestic airport in Sao Paulo instead of GRU which is the international airport.) From Paulista to Bomboa it's usually about R$10.

In Rio, you can walk almost to all the points of interest (Help, termas, L'uomo, Quatro y Quatro, Monte Carlo) They should all be within R$5 - R$15 from Copacabana. If you are doing Ipanema & Leblon it would cost you more to get there. In Sao Paulo, things are more spread out. I stay in the Jardins area all the time & going to the massage parlours, Bomboa & Cafe Millenari are all about R$10 - R$25 taxi trip. Of course you can be adventurous & try the buses & subways but for about $4USD - $9USD I'd opt to get the action quickly!

You might also want to rethink bringing a lot of cash. If you manage your credit cards well, you can pay for almost everything you need with it.

In Sao Paulo, I only know the cambios on Paulista which are handy. There is a good one on the second floor on Paulista & Bela Cintra (I think) Always 2 or 3 points better than the others.
In Rio, you can usually get a decent rate from the door at HELP - late at night when all the cambios are closed. All along Ave Atlantica there are many cambio/travel agencies that give competitive rates. If you find yourself at L'uomo there is a cambio on the same floor of the mall which doubles as a small antique curio shoppe.

Hope this helps,
Almotu Thanks a lot. Yes this helps and yes this is my very first trip to South America and Brazil. I have travelled a lot Amsterdam, but thought I would check out the scene in Sao/Rio this time.

One of my major concerns is that I don`t speak Portugese, Spanish nor Italian. Will this be a big problem with the girls, the hotels, the taxis and restaurants?

Almotu
07-04-03, 04:59
GK,

English should do you fine. There is a post a while back that talks about a CD you can buy from a street vendor in Copa with frequently used phrases in Portugese - just dig for that post. I never went that route because I still remember my high school Spanish & quickly picked up the necessary phrases quickly.

The garotas (girls) always warm up quicker once they see this Chinese guy (that's me) holding my own in conversation. Treat the girls like any girl you are trying to pick up in a club or bar instead of being a straight up hooker and you'll be golden.

Of course, speaking English will mark you as a newbie tourist but check out the posts here & hold your ground when negotiating price - hotels, etc and you should do fine. Pricing is relative & depends on your comfort level. Some guys have to stay in 5 star accommodations and paid $200USD per night while others like myself dont mine Holiday Inn style for $50USD per night.

I think everyone will agree not to get into a taxi waiting for you outside a club with a driver that says his meter is broken!

I have never been to Amsterdam but I think you will love Rio/Sao Paulo.

Have fun,

almotu

Kinesics
07-06-03, 23:42
Moondog,

I was going to ask about timing of your presence in SP via email. So we may get together for dinner or drink. I'll be in SP between July 20th through July 26th and it won't be working this time. We'll look for next opportunity. Please drop me email if you have next travel plan.

Enjoy your stay in SP!

Vatel69
07-07-03, 16:59
Haven't being back for more than a year but if you think you can read Portuguese try this Brazilian forum where they discuss everything from price to performance ad they promote events.
http://www.forum.sexdicas.com.br

If anyone interested in having the help of a local, I will be visiting my country from the 26 of July to the end of Sept.

MoonDog
07-08-03, 01:21
Off2golf,

email me at: moondog2005@yahoo.com.

Moondog

MoonDog
07-13-03, 01:26
Off2golf,

Everyone of your emails(3) that you have sent to me do not have any message in the body of the email.

Moondog

Kinesics
07-13-03, 14:33
Moondog,

My apology. I don't know what has caused the problem. I'm going to send you using different email address (yahoo account).

Rodriguinho
07-14-03, 04:41
Rodriguinho,

I ENVY you. I have been going to Brazil way for than my pocket should allow.

On the average, my trips have cost me $150USD per day (room, taxi, meals & a girl) This is not including the air fare & special incidentals - such as shopping with the GFE or taking in a movie. Even that won't really make a dramatic difference. I figure for your month long trip you'd need about $5K - $6K USD.

Do give us a glimpse of the action in the other areas by filing a few reports. BH is of great interest to me because a lot of top fashion models are being exported from there! If you like REAL blondes I heard you will be in paradise.

Can you tell me briefly your session with Camila Gaucha? When you get to Sao Paulo try this MP - Miruna Avenue, 644 Moema (11) 5561-3547 which turns into a club at night. I did not make it there on my last trip. Would be nice to get a recent report on it.

As for websites, I am sticking to sites that retouches the girls photos less _ ie. sexdreams.com.br & chantilly.com.br. At times even with the heavily retouched photos you can tell which girls got the goods & which are plain ugly without all the makeup & special lighting.

Bon voyage,

Almotu Dude,

Camila was great, like most brasileiras she seems to enjoy what she does and was very sweet. Sorry, no BBBJ or anal though. I was just fascinated by her breasts and her pretty face to mind that, she looks like Shakira´s prettier younger sister. I was suppossed to see her again on my way back from the South, but I got this horrible cold (I guess by mongering too much) and I was in no condition to perform.

About the budget, I try to save money so I can stay longer and do more girls, last time I stayed in Sampa i paid R$55 for a nice room 2 blocks from Paulista and 1 from Augusta, perfect locartion for mongering!!! so I guess that my average day in Brazil wasnt too expensive, lets see... hotel between US$10-30, food : no breakfast, lunch never more than $10, dinner: the most expensive was like US$30 in the Jardins (including one of the best "magrets de canard" I´ve tasted, 2 mojitos, dessert) and the same for a pheasant in Gramado, but that was the exception, in average its hard to pay more than US$10-15. So with $50 you have covered your basic needs, as for sex,the most I´ve paid is R$200 or US$66, but I paid as little as US$20 for a nice cutie in Floripa. In total I spent a little more than 4 grand in two months including some car rentals and domestics plane and bus tickets.

I have to do it this way not because I´m a cheapskate (well I am) but mainly because I decided to take a sabathical year (hopefully more) in August and I don´t wanna deplete my saving too fast.

That´s one of the reasons why I have stayed away from places like Cafe Foto or Bahamas in Sampa, but after reading so many good things about them in this forum I´m gonna bite the bullet and try Foto at least. I figure you spend at least US$150 there, no?

Obviously I couldn´t have done it without speaking fluently the language and being able to blend in most of the time. If you stick out its better to stick with tradional, more expensive places, no doubt about it.

BTW if anyone is interested ,I obtained the passwords for three "acompanhantes" sites in SP: sexdreams, malicia and contatos through a Brazilian board. It makes a huge difference to see the whole full-size set of pics of the girls instead of a thumbnail pic, some 10s turned out to be 6s and some 8s turned out to be 9s or even 10s.

cheers

Rodriguinho

Genghis Khan
07-14-03, 16:26
Have any of you guys been to Panthers Club? If so what do you think of it?

http://www.panthersnightclub.com.br

tonythrill
07-15-03, 04:54
Gentlemen,

I'll apologize in advance for lurking, lurking for months on end. I made my first and only trip to South America last December, and intended coming straight back and doing a report. The notes I'd made were lifted off me by someone at work (hope they enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed obtaining the intel, but I sure doubt it), and I just never got back here to scratch my head and try to put something together.

The information off this board absolutely made my having a good time possible. Sampa would be absolutely overwhelming without some kind of advance knowledge about what was where, when and how much. So to my apologies, I'll add thanks.

My only previous experience with this scene was in Haarlem, Netherlands earlier in '02; and Brazil is completely different. Better, by my lights, even though I don't speak any Portuguese other than polite phrases. The high school Spanish I've retained was a little help, I'd say. But Portuguese is a prettier spoken language, in my humble opinion.

Anyway, I was looking for the GFE, and found it on my only trip to Kilt. I went on a week night, at about 11 p.m., and found the place absolutely hopping. It was difficult to edge my way around the perimeter of the bar a couple of times, looking for a way in to grab a drink. But I was enjoying the scene -- scads of women there ranging from 5 to 9 plus, in various states of dress and undress.

I later thought there must be some kind of system where English speakers are identified and pointed out to the women who have some command of the language, because I was hit on after only a very few minutes by Priscila, who seemed to speak English very well. I accompanied both her and another friend to a booth, where we could see the stage and chat.

Priscila was a bleached blond, slight, small chested, tight and forward. The friend (lost in my notes -- sorry) was a brunette, taller, bustier, and evidently spoke no English. I bought both the ladies their house drinks and Priscila and I chatted. In the context of the bar, she spoke perfectly adequately -- later on I discovered a lot of that was by rote, predictable exchanges with a 'client.' But at the time, I hadn't figured that out.

We settled on R$200 (or was it R$100 -- damn note thief) for Priscila to accompany me back to my apart-hotel, the Alameda on Alameda Santos, just a block off both Avenida Paulista and Rua Augusta -- a nice location, I thought, and not a bad price: R$126 for a small suite. (Dear Moderator: I don't know if I'm allowed to give the hotel's web address, but it's www.residencia-alameda.com.br) The hotel was very cool about my having a guest in my room -- never spoke to me about it. Priscila said she would stay with me 'for as long as I wanted.'

We spent a great night together, and I saw her every day afterwards, until I had to leave Brazil to come home. I took her shopping one afternoon, and we watched a football match on television, and put on a terriffic halftime show of our own. I still communicate with her via email, and hope my plans to return to Sampa in October will pan out so I can see her again.

I also visited the American Center MP on Rua do Paraíso. The address baffled my cab driver, who stopped in traffic several times to confer with other cabbies and pedestrians about how to get there. I'd called earlier, talked with Eric (I think) who speaks English very well; so they were ready for me.

There were about 10 girls working, ranging from 7s to 9s, and wearing the skimpy little outfits I love so much. It was SO sweet for me to have them come in one by one and introduce themselves and give me a little cheek kiss. I chose Bruna, a tallish brunette with great breasts and a tight body. She's no longer on the American Center website, so I don't know if she's still there or not. I took the 'super relaxing' massage, which I think is R$80, along with the jacuzzi room, which added a few reais to the tariff. Worth it, though, despite that the water was boiling hot.

Bruna was great, though not the GFE that Priscila was. Everybody in Sampa treated me like royalty, from the girls to the hotel staff to the waiters at the sidewalk cafe I frequented. I wish I had my notes, so this report would be more informative, but life goes on. I intend returning to Brazil in October if possible. It seems I have a lot of catching up to do. In the meantime, party well and treat the girls well and keep the wonderful reports coming. I'll write here whenever I think I have something useful to say.

Tony

Genghis Khan
07-15-03, 15:49
Several of the members of this site also frequents other sites
where I am also a member. On these sites I have found very
interesting reading about Cafè/Restaurant W, but the same
members have not some forward with that information here.
Why not? Can anyone give me some info on the actions
going on at W - both on Amaeda Irae and Rua Alvorada?

I'd also like to know why they don't re-post their reports here? As the original authors, they are entitled to post their reports anywhere they wish.

Jackson

Almotu
07-16-03, 02:12
Rodriguinho,

I have read some not so good comments on the GPGuia forum about Camila Gaucha, that's why I asked. No BBBJ is a disappointment. How much was your session with her? Was it at her place or your hotel? Where did you stay for you to pay only R$55 per night?

I wouldn't mind getting those passwords. How can I get them? My e-mail is Almotu at AOL. Don't want to get anybody in trouble though.

I will be in SP starting August 11, if you are around maybe we can get together & compare notes.

Almotu

Athos
07-16-03, 23:02
Gengis Khan
W on Alvorado is the largest W. I have never made it to the other one. It's open mon through fri. Window of opportunity is short 21:30 to 12:30. Many business men will wine and dine girls but will not go for overpriced take out R$600. Sometimes they charge cover R$150 sometimes they waive it.
Girls are lodged by manager Beto. 100% of girls are from the south mainly Porto Alegre. Attitude of garotas is good so expect dfk and bbbj. In terms of looks, Photo is slightly better. W is better than Bomboa as lesser mileage. The fact that girls are lodged by manager does not mean anything as the same thing happens at Connection, Cafe Millenium.
2 very good looking garotas were even more expensive R$1000.
If you are on a budget, W is out as you can get same or better services at Antares, Bomboa, Miruna. If money is not an issue, I recommend to go at least once. I like the place myself but it is just too expensive.
Beto the manager, speaks very good English as he has lived in NoCal. You can arrange for festa during the day as long as you hire at least 3 girls. Best maybe is to have a friend and share cost, 2 guys 3 girls for several hours.
The first time I was there in Nov, I really liked the place as 2/3 of garotas are doable then on my last trip in March, I was very much disappointed when I saw basically the same selection. For stale selection, I'd rather hang out at Bomboa.
If you want to spend even more, you can get a magazine cover model (not adult but regular) for R$2000. The cover girls may not even be good looking. Ask Beto to show you portfolio.
The hostess is supposed to be a TS which is very possible as very tall.
Athos