PDA

View Full Version : Bogota Lists

Pages : 1 2 [3]

PuntingGeorge
04-07-18, 08:29
- Divas Spa Carrera 9 a #61-57. Tel: 322 774 5172. Open Monday to Saturday 9 am - 9 pm. Sunday 10 am - 6 pm. Price are 60 k for fully clothed massage with HJ, 120 k for massage in undies with oral, or 150 k full service. All one hour.

I was passing so went in and had the chica parade but didn't actually have a session there because I had a session booked elsewhere a couple of hours later. I therefore cannot report on the quality of service but I can tell you that I got a great impression and will try to go there before I fly home.

First of all you walk into a modern reception area (the receptionist is the first person in Bogota I've come across that spoke English). I was welcomed and taken to a room where I got the prices and chica parade. What impressed me most about this place is the way the chicas were dressed and made up, very classy. 5 stunning chicas. Stunning in looks, stunning smiles, very flirtatious, just overall very tempting.

If I do get a chance to go I'll post my experience.

Routard
04-16-18, 22:07
- Divas Spa Carrera 9 a #61-57. Tel: 322 774 5172.There is a mistake in your adress, there is no spa at this adress.

PuntingGeorge
04-18-18, 23:33
There is a mistake in your adress, there is no spa at this adress.Address is correct. World Travel 69 has placed it on the map in the correct location and I was in there twice. See image attached, although there's no construction there now and the door is closed, you need to ring and be buzzed it. Walking up 9 a from 61 to 62, it's on your left before the fire station.

Just spoke to a chica who works there, definitely correct.

Routard
04-27-18, 18:05
Eiffel Carrera 16 A # 23-89. Open daily between 2 am and 8 am. No cover, 20 girls, pricing 50 000/20 min in the room. It's from the same owner as Fiebre, he took the old location from Kiss.

Eszpresszo
04-27-18, 23:07
Eiffel Carrera 16 A # 23-89. Open daily between 2 am and 8 am. No cover, 20 girls, pricing 50 000/20 min in the room. It's from the same owner as Fiebre, he took the old location from Kiss.So, this is a early morning club? If so, Bogota is definitely a place to be.

Routard
04-28-18, 18:05
So, this is a early morning club? If so, Bogota is definitely a place to be.Yes, when Fiebre has to close at 3 am for legal reasons, Eiffel opens. Euffel is a so called "amanecero". Other clubs open only on daytime. That's why you can find 24 hours a day sex in Santa Fe.

Eszpresszo
04-28-18, 18:17
Yes, when Fiebre has to close at 3 am for legal reasons, Eiffel opens. Euffel is a so called "amanecero". Other clubs open only on daytime. That's why you can find 24 hours a day sex in Santa Fe.Holy F*ck! I was planning on visiting Bogota within the next year, but now I've definitely got to go. Does anyone recommend a hotel in the middle of the action that is acceptable for maybe a 24 hour stay? Someone mentioned Santa Fe Suites, which I found on booking.com for cheap, but I'd like other ideas. I'm a lone wolf usually and this doesn't seem like a neighborhood where the visitor should be walking alone for more than sprinting distance.

Gwyddyn
05-13-18, 05:33
Hello,

I add a small contribution.

https://www.elsilencio.co/ is a directory of call girls with certified photos.

Regards.

World Travel 69
05-27-18, 15:44
If you want to walk and feel comfortable I recommend the upper Calles. Around 80-90's.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2956-Bogota-Hotels-and-Rental-Apartments

Holy F*ck! I was planning on visiting Bogota within the next year, but now I've definitely got to go. Does anyone recommend a hotel in the middle of the action that is acceptable for maybe a 24 hour stay? Someone mentioned Santa Fe Suites, which I found on booking.com for cheap, but I'd like other ideas. I'm a lone wolf usually and this doesn't seem like a neighborhood where the visitor should be walking alone for more than sprinting distance.

BlueCar
05-28-18, 04:53
Now this Spa used to be called Aqua Spa in January when I went. It used to be in a way better apartment near Unilago. They have since moved and changed their name. I went last week and the quality and quantity has sadly changed as well. When I went in January there were literally like 15 girls to choose from and 5 of them were 8 and above for my standards. Now there are only 4-5 girls and maybe 1 of them is a 7. I only wish I had gotten the phone number from the girl named Valentina, that I got a message from 4 months ago.

World Travel 69
05-29-18, 15:14
I guess you are talking about this place:

Divas Spa

Carrera 9 a # 61-57.20 Masajitas. Price are 60 k for fully clothed massage with HJ, 120 k for massage in undies with oral, or 150 k full service. All one hour. Tel: +57 322 774 5172. Hours: Monday to Saturday 9 am to 9 pm. Sunday 10 am to 6 pm.

Now this Spa used to be called Aqua Spa in January when I went. It used to be in a way better apartment near Unilago. They have since moved and changed their name. I went last week and the quality and quantity has sadly changed as well. When I went in January there were literally like 15 girls to choose from and 5 of them were 8 and above for my standards. Now there are only 4-5 girls and maybe 1 of them is a 7. I only wish I had gotten the phone number from the girl named Valentina, that I got a message from 4 months ago.

Chesscat
05-29-18, 15:28
Amazing website! Thanks!!

Hello,

I add a small contribution.

https://www.elsilencio.co/ is a directory of call girls with certified photos.

Regards.

KosLord
06-15-18, 21:37
What's to stop someone from walking into a bar and getting a girl's number to call her later instead of taking her out and paying the fine? I assume you receive a pleasant beat down but does anyone know or have tried this? Same for massage parlors or anywhere else. I assume the girl is getting paid only so much at the bar and instead of someone paying a barfine of 140 k, they could in theory give the girl an extra 70 k and keep the other half themselves.

Routard
06-17-18, 15:12
What's to stop someone from walking into a bar and getting a girl's number to call her later instead of taking her out and paying the fine? I assume you receive a pleasant beat down but does anyone know or have tried this? Same for massage parlors or anywhere else. I assume the girl is getting paid only so much at the bar and instead of someone paying a barfine of 140 k, they could in theory give the girl an extra 70 k and keep the other half themselves.This is how people do we live here, they just take the number of the girls and call another day. Good for the girl, good for you.

World Travel 69
07-19-18, 23:10
North to South.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1Y7d556oDwhh_X83ZCec7ItKPaXQ&ll=4.703915718162304%2C-74.04540605000005&z=13

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1mIZMErk8w3Us_tnZ-lVs6h6kgvA&ll=4.661574410677932%2C-74.10110514999997&z=14

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=13ocBQUflm57FfMBszPYYRZskdtM&ll=4.62792499704242%2C-74.10891029999999&z=13

Balimassage
10-06-18, 19:14
Hey guys.

I have a 4. 5 HR layover tonight from 730-midnight. Would like a quick 1-hour massage. Can anyone recommend anything? Do most casas / massage places shut early? I'll have my small day-pack so need something reasonable secure. I have the maps but have no idea which places / areas are the easiest to get to from the airport and their Saturday style hours.

Thanks.

Eszpresszo
10-07-18, 02:07
Hey guys.

I have a 4. 5 HR layover tonight from 730-midnight. Would like a quick 1-hour massage. Can anyone recommend anything? Do most casas / massage places shut early? I'll have my small day-pack so need something reasonable secure. I have the maps but have no idea which places / areas are the easiest to get to from the airport and their Saturday style hours.

Thanks.Just a heads up. Clearing customs and then getting back through customs (there is passport control both ways) is time consuming. It will probably be different in the evening, I imagine but at just past 6 AM the whole thing took about 45 minutes after I got my boarding pass at the counter (Screening didn't like the boarding pass I printed off the Aero Mexico website). You will need to make this fast. You will need to allow an allow an hour to exit the airport, and probably another hour once you reenter the airport. You will be in the cab for an hour total for the round trip from and back to the airport. That leaves you an hour and 30 minutes. If you are going to have a quick massage it will need to be a quick massage assuming you know where you are going and you get accommodate immediately. Remember you will need to change currency when you arrive if you don't have adequate funds for your mongering and your cab rides. Honestly, it doesn't seem like anything but an big rush. Where are going to or coming from in South America that doesn't have sexual services available?

Balimassage
10-09-18, 07:19
Just a heads up. Clearing customs and then getting back through customs (there is passport control both ways) is time consuming. It will probably be different in the evening, I imagine but at just past 6 AM the whole thing took about 45 minutes after I got my boarding pass at the counter (Screening didn't like the boarding pass I printed off the Aero Mexico website). You will need to make this fast. You will need to allow an allow an hour to exit the airport, and probably another hour once you reenter the airport. You will be in the cab for an hour total for the round trip from and back to the airport. That leaves you an hour and 30 minutes. If you are going to have a quick massage it will need to be a quick massage assuming you know where you are going and you get accommodate immediately. Remember you will need to change currency when you arrive if you don't have adequate funds for your mongering and your cab rides. Honestly, it doesn't seem like anything but an big rush. Where are going to or coming from in South America that doesn't have sexual services available?See my post in the Bogota reports for the "get laid over". I was in Barranquilla so was arriving domestically, and had onward boarding passes and bags checked through. So no incoming immigration. Outbound immigration was a breeze at 10 pm when I got back. Did you have a place to recommend that's close and open around 8 pm? I expect I'll be doing another get-laid-over as I like the midnight BOG-MIA flight but requires time in the BOG. Thanks for the tips, I expect you'd be right if it was a full international layover, and yeah I probably wouldn't bother.

Eszpresszo
10-09-18, 12:36
See my post in the Bogota reports for the "get laid over". I was in Barranquilla No action in Barranquilla?

Cm6363
10-28-18, 19:35
North to South.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1Y7d556oDwhh_X83ZCec7ItKPaXQ&ll=4.703915718162304%2C-74.04540605000005&z=13

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1mIZMErk8w3Us_tnZ-lVs6h6kgvA&ll=4.661574410677932%2C-74.10110514999997&z=14

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=13ocBQUflm57FfMBszPYYRZskdtM&ll=4.62792499704242%2C-74.10891029999999&z=13World Travel, first a note of thanks for the amazing amount of work you have done creating and keeping up to date the maps.

There used to be a PDF list of all the locations. I find it is a little easier to use on the street. Do you still have that and could you post it?

Thanks again!

World Travel 69
10-29-18, 14:45
These are not as updated as the Map.

World Travel, first a note of thanks for the amazing amount of work you have done creating and keeping up to date the maps.

There used to be a PDF list of all the locations. I find it is a little easier to use on the street. Do you still have that and could you post it?

Thanks again!

Cm6363
11-18-18, 01:23
These are not as updated as the Map.That's OK. You're awesome. Thanks again.

TravelPlanet17
12-03-18, 21:38
Safe location. Lots of business people walking around during the day. The entrance to the building is kind of hard to spot its nestled between a pharmacy and Juans Burgers without any other marking other than "Officinia 302". There is a not so attractive girl at the door. Walk up to the third floor. Its a large apartment. Probably 6 or 7 rooms? I was greeted with a gorgeous 26 year old local. Big tits and big ass. Super friendly. I saw 2 or 3 other girls there, but didn't meet them for a line up. Also didn't matter this girl was exactly what I was looking for. Rooms are spacious and relatively nice for Bogota Standards but not what is pictured on the website. Room had a private shower and bathroom. Bed had a clean white fitted sheet over the pillows so seemed relatively clean. Only Spanish spoken.

Naked massage with hand job was quoted 300 k. 320 k for oral with condon, full sex 350 k. 80 k extra for oral sin condon. Anal another 100 k. She had vibrators and toys too. Obviously more expensive than other places but it was safe, clean and convenient for lunch hour if you are already in the area.

Wasn't really much of a massage just her rubbing her oiled up breasts up and down my body with tittie fuck.

Finished up and cuddled and talked for a bit while she stroked my cock, then went for round 2 - an extra 150 k. The girl loved sex and enjoyed what she does.

Credit card transaction cost an extra 25% transaction fee. Not sure if that is negotiable or not.

Got the girls number for later. She said she would do whatever I want for a lot less money.

Highly recommend if you are in the area and don't mind the extra cost for convenience during the lunch break.

JjBee62
12-04-18, 20:12
Safe location. Lots of business people walking around during the day. The entrance to the building is kind of hard to spot its nestled between a pharmacy and Juans Burgers without any other marking other than "Officinia 302". There is a not so attractive girl at the door. Walk up to the third floor. Its a large apartment. Probably 6 or 7 rooms? I was greeted with a gorgeous 26 year old local. Big tits and big ass. Super friendly. I saw 2 or 3 other girls there, but didn't meet them for a line up. Also didn't matter this girl was exactly what I was looking for. Rooms are spacious and relatively nice for Bogota Standards but not what is pictured on the website. Room had a private shower and bathroom. Bed had a clean white fitted sheet over the pillows so seemed relatively clean. Only Spanish spoken.

Naked massage with hand job was quoted 300 k. 320 k for oral with condon, full sex 350 k. 80 k extra for oral sin condon. Anal another 100 k. She had vibrators and toys too. Obviously more expensive than other places but it was safe, clean and convenient for lunch hour if you are already in the area.

Wasn't really much of a massage just her rubbing her oiled up breasts up and down my body with tittie fuck.

Finished up and cuddled and talked for a bit while she stroked my cock, then went for round 2 - an extra 150 k. The girl loved sex and enjoyed what she does..Am I reading this right? 850 k for 1 hour, BBBJ, anal and 2 pops on your credit card? Find someone to guide you. Pay them 200 k per day. You'll get laid at least twice as much and will still save 250 k.

TravelPlanet17
12-06-18, 02:50
Am I reading this right? 850 k for 1 hour, BBBJ, anal and 2 pops on your credit card? Find someone to guide you. Pay them 200 k per day. You'll get laid at least twice as much and will still save 250 k.Just providing info to contribute to the forum. No I didn't pay that much. Picked up girls in front of Irish Pub in zone t for 200 k. Not always about finding the lowest price. Not sure why so many people strive to save a couple bucks. Yes absolute spa is over priced compared to other options.

JjBee62
12-06-18, 16:49
Just providing info to contribute to the forum. No I didn't pay that much. Picked up girls in front of Irish Pub in zone t for 200 k. Not always about finding the lowest price. Not sure why so many people strive to save a couple bucks. Yes absolute spa is over priced compared to other options.In this case we're talking about more than a couple of bucks. That price is $200 more than anything I paid for in Colombia, except for a 3 hour trio that was only $150 less.

I agree it's not about finding the lowest price, but for a spa, in Bogota, those prices are ridiculous.

Cuervo28
12-12-18, 23:01
So I read Routard's post in his FAQ thread from 10/28. My thanks to him as the info was great. Wish I had more time in Bogota this trip!

I travel a lot for work (white boy from the states) and Bogota is a new destination for me, as is Colombia. I've mongered a ton all over the USA, once in San Jose Costa Rica, once in Santo Domingo the. Are. , and some in Europe, all on business trips. Decided it was time to register an account here. When I travel for work, I don't have a ton of free time, nor do I get to pick the hotel location, etc. Long story short, my window of opportunity this trip was very narrow, but I will probably be back soon, hopefully with more time.

This trip though, by the time I was free of work it was Tuesday night at 730 pm. I had to catch an early flight home, so I wanted to stay near my hotel on Calle 100 near Carrera 7. Using Routard's map that meant I had just missed the cluster of Spas he recommended as most close by 8 pm. Same went for Absolut Spa which was very close. So that left Loutron which was open till 10 pm and was only a 5 minute walk from the hotel. I realized from Routard's notes this was one of the overpriced options in Bogota, as it was a massage parlor, and apparently the most upscale one as well. But I didn't want to leave town without action, and overpriced action here is still cheap compared to the States. Still as a seasoned monger I hate overpaying. However, as a gringo who doesn't speak Spanish I knew the deck was stacked against me.

As advised, I used an ATM to avoid currency transfer fees or Spa credit card fees. Not wanting to bring foreign money home and have to swap it later, I took out exactly 300 K per Routard's post as well as the info on the map listing for Loutron. Using google maps it was an easy short walk despite the lack of signage. A gentleman buzzed me in, and a cute 30-ish House Mom gave me a run down of the menu in Spanish, most of which I didn't understand. Then she had the girls come out one at a time and do the runway style walk with a twirl. It was much better than I hoped. I'd seen very little talent among the local non pro girls wandering around town in my short time in Bogota. I hadn't expected much better here, as Routard stated these girls would be in their mid 30's compared to other places in Bogota to monger, if I had more time. Also, though I've never been to Asia, I'm much more into Asians than Latin girls, I prefer petite builds to overly curvy Latin girls.

Anyway back to the lineup. The 1st girl to my utter surprise was drop dead gorgeous, I almost asked for her without seeing the other girls, crazy I know, but this girl was that fricking perfect! Regaining my composure I watched 4 more girls come out, one at a time. Three were very pretty, and another was almost as hot as the 1st girl. I narrowed my choice down to the 1st girl who was about 5'5 with killer calves and thighs, seriously this girl must live at the gym working her quads and calves. Her ass was unbelievable! I'm not into Kim Kardashian as that is crazy big, but this girl had an ass like J-Lo in her prime, but sooo perfectly round. And with the muscular legs it didn't look too out of proportion. Thin waist, perfect natural titties and an angelic face like the girl next door. The other girl was short and super athletic like a gymnast, with fake titties and a killer gymnast ass. I was very tempted by her, but you see girls like that a lot in the States, so ultimately it was a no brainer to go for the fantasy Latin girl build you only see the likes of in high end Brazzers porn.

I am about to tell the House Mom my choice when she asks me if I brought cash or credit. I told her cash. Expecting to pay 150 K for HJ or 300 K for sex I felt prepared thanks to my research. The only thing that was inaccurate so far was the girls were younger and hotter than advertised at this Massage Parlor. However, the House Mom, before I mentioned an amount told me it would be 340 K. I figured it was negotiation time as I was clearly not a local. She wouldn't budge, and laughed when I mentioned 150 K. Maybe they only do F / S here? So I left, expecting her to relent when I was close to the door. Nope.

I saw the review below from the other guy at Absolut Spa and he got hit with 350 K too, then upgraded from there. I was already expecting to pay 300 K, so I said fuck it and hit the ATM again. No way I could pass that Latin girl up, she was a 10+ in her early twenties and I was expecting a 6-7 MILF at best. Went back to the Spa and a different House Mom came out. My Spanish still sucked so I got the lineup again as I couldn't tell her otherwise. I didn't mind, these girls in their string bikinis were a site to behold! Then afterwards I requested my girl Lucia. Long wait, and Lucia came back out and escorted me upstairs to a room with a queen bed and small shower / bath.

Communication was impossible as her English was as bad as my Spanish. So I slowly undressed to set her at ease. As expected, when I was down to underwear and still disrobing, she started to do the same. I lay on the bed and she began a light massage in her string bikini. On the alert for being ripped off I was worried this was going to be a HJ only session with bikini still on, instead of F / S for 340 K. After only a few minutes the HJ began, I patiently waited to see if she would move beyond a HJ, but this girl was so frigging hot and used her hands so well I was worried I might pop early. Not a problem of mine usually, but this girl was insanely hot, one of the hottest girls I've ever been with.

I questioned her about sex and oral but she didn't seem to understand, but was agreeable. Now my fear was, she'd ask for more money afterwards, even though I hadn't paid anything yet, just agreed 340 K to House Mom. I didn't want issues and drama at the end especially with the dude who let me in this place. Seriously, this shit is hard when you don't speak the language! So I got my phone (awkward when naked) and used google translate and was successful in confirming 340 was good. Interestingly she kept doing the HJ but got fully naked finally. I really had to think of some serious baseball stats with this girl nude rubbing my cock, to prevent an eruption. Doubted 2 pops was allowed and I normally have a hard enough time getting one. Finally she applied a condom and began a CBJ. It was OK, about as good as a covered BJ can be. But I rarely can pop covered, I much prefer BBBJ, but it was still a nice sight to watch this girl in action, and now I finally didn't have to fear popping early.

I tried to DATY with her, but not allowed. So on to the main event. Started in missionary and for a girl who said she was 21 ad from Colombia (and looked it) she certainly wasn't tight. Course considering her profession and the amount of lube she used I guess it's understandable. Still, I'm used to the Asian girls in the USA, who are tight as hell and know how to work those kegels, they are utter pros at foreplay and finishing you off at will, especially when the clock is running out. This girl not only was loose, but used her hand to prevent deep penetration and in the process threw off any rhythm I tried to get into. Not to mention the light wooden bed slides all over the place making a loud noise. At one point she pointed at my dick and said Grande. But I'm just an average 6"s, maybe slightly thicker than average at best. We tried all the standard 3 positions, and despite the depth and speed restrictions, I enjoyed it anyway cause she was so frigging fine! Honestly if I was allowed to pound away I'd have finished way too early, which is unheard of for me as condoms kill me.

Finally at about the 30 minute mark I couldn't take it anymore. I asked for a HJ and told her I wanted that perfect ass in my face. She took the condom off and stood over my head and briefly fixed her hair. Laying beneath her looking up at those legs and that unbelievable ass, I was in awe! She sat with her ass near my face and started stroking away. I buried my face in her ass and tried DATO to see if she'd stop me. She didn't and with my tongue up her perfect ass I couldn't last any longer. Crappy toilet paper clean up and since she wasn't rushing me out I assumed it must be an hour session. So I offered her a massage, so I could grope that insane body of hers some more. From her perfect natural titties down to her pretty french tipped pedicure, turned out the lube was flavored, nice touch! Finally we got dressed and headed downstairs. House Mom collected my 340 K and I was off to my hotel.

Really hope to get back soon and try some other places that are better value than the massage parlors, using Uber etc. That said, let me know how I did overall, considering my options in such a short 3 hour window on a weeknight after 7 pm in that location. Honestly even though I probably got taken advantage of as an out of towner, it still worked out to about $115 in US dollars. A girl that hot in the USA could easily charge $300+, but she'd have to perform better.

Flame away, I want to learn from my mistakes. I'm a seasoned monger, but a total rookie in South America.

World Travel 69
02-11-19, 16:37
Here is a new one:

Calle 68 #21-10, L204.
5 Chicas. Prices: _ Tel: _ Hours: _.

https://co.mileroticos.com/contactos/masaje-relax-en-tanga-oral-40000-solo-jovencitas-de-18-a-23-anos/5704753/

https://co.mileroticos.com/contactos/nuevas-acompanantes-muy-morbosas-en-salas-privadas-de-proyeccion-de-videos-xx/7673593/

Pokeris
06-22-19, 06:01
This place is not far from santa fe. We was walking with other ISG member when I get a card and guy told chickas 20 mil. I offered go check it out how girls for 20 k looks like. We walk inside it was like bar with 8-10 women sitting.

Inside and drink with costumers but all looks like older women probably 30-40 years old and not good looking. I even not bother ask the prices and we left.maybe someone here are into older women so can check it out.

MiamiSammy
07-20-19, 15:42
Just providing info to contribute to the forum. No I didn't pay that much. Picked up girls in front of Irish Pub in zone t for 200 k. Not always about finding the lowest price. Not sure why so many people strive to save a couple bucks. Yes absolute spa is over priced compared to other options.Brother, I totally get not bargain basement shopping, but $850 k? You're talking two top shelf cuties for at least two hours, or an overnighter with all the bells and whistles from a stone cold 10. Take the advice given by the other member on this thread- pay a guide $200 k, you'll get laid twice as much and STILL come out ahead. You're what's known as a "dar papaya". Don't be a dar papaya. When the girls know you're a sucker, you'll be lucky to get out of Colombia with the shirt on your back.

Ukman57
07-21-19, 11:26
Amazing website! Thanks!!Many questionable pictures when you run them though tineye.

Grrrr
10-31-19, 03:47
These are not as updated as the Map.https://girlsheavens.com/strip-clubs-in-bogota/

Not sure if this website belongs to you but if not it appears they are plagiarising your hard work. I noticed the section on the tolerance zone from your Bogota list almost verbatim. Probably using your work for other stories too.

Edit. Noticed at the bottom of the page he’s claiming copyright 😃😃😃

World Travel 69
10-31-19, 15:40
They also copied some of my work.

https://girlsheavens.com/strip-clubs-in-bogota/

Not sure if this website belongs to you but if not it appears they are plagiarizing your hard work. I noticed the section on the tolerance zone from your Bogota list almost verbatim. Probably using your work for other stories too.

Edit. Noticed at the bottom of the page hes claiming copyright 😃😃😃

LeyenLouvain
11-07-19, 20:21
I took the Transmilenio to Portal de las Americas and found myself on Diagonal 38 Sur which appears to have some action.

I wasn't confident about going into the bars there alone but does anyone know this area?

World Travel 69
11-08-19, 02:47
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=13ocBQUflm57FfMBszPYYRZskdtM&ll=4.629843152354722%2C-74.15944369739663&z=13

I took the Transmilenio to Portal de las Americas and found myself on Diagonal 38 Sur which appears to have some action.

I wasn't confident about going into the bars there alone but does anyone know this area?

Jay Bilas
11-12-19, 04:59
Worldwide monger looking to add Colombia to the list. I will be there in a week and I need quick links fellas for hot cheap ass; period. I've smashed all over Europe, Asia, and the USA, and now it's time to sample local Bogota cuisine; although I use to smash Colombian chics imported to Japan when I lived there. Please provide some quick hit Bogota chic info please.

Forever Mongering,

Jay Bilas.

YyzTravel
04-07-20, 19:26
Find someone to guide you. Pay them 200 k per day. You'll get laid at least twice as much and will still save 250 k.Old post. But stumbled across this. Very interested in the idea of having a guide; Where would I go about getting a guide that knows the scene, spots, girls, etc. 200 k daily is a no brainer to have a wingman who is all about me getting more action / safety.

Ho Lover1
04-08-20, 03:28
Old post. But stumbled across this. Very interested in the idea of having a guide; Where would I go about getting a guide that knows the scene, spots, girls, etc. 200 k daily is a no brainer to have a wingman who is all about me getting more action / safety.Contact Woodman09 on the Bogota forum. He will help you get more action.

YyzTravel
04-08-20, 22:04
Contact Woodman09 on the Bogota forum. He will help you get more action.Roger that; Just reached out. Thanks!

LeyenLouvain
05-27-20, 12:10
Chicas at the Flirt Hotel cost 400 k for half an hour, or 600 k for an hour. That's according to a video I saw on soho dot co.

World Travel 69
05-27-20, 15:02
http://flirthotelbogota.com/en/ Closed until?.

Chicas at the Flirt Hotel cost 400 k for half an hour, or 600 k for an hour. That's according to a video I saw on soho dot co.

LoveItHere69
06-11-20, 17:55
I saw some of the prices for the rooms, pool party, etc. For Flirt with no girls included. Those prices are beyond stupid! I am a Cheap Charlie. I nearly had a heart attack!

World Travel 69
02-19-21, 16:14
As you guys report the places, I am putting dates on the top line:

Here are the Maps.

Because of the Virus it is not updated "as Much".

South:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=13ocBQUflm57FfMBszPYYRZskdtM&ll=4.629951834759687%2C-74.11416955&z=13

Central:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1mIZMErk8w3Us_tnZ-lVs6h6kgvA&ll=4.649855546133244%2C-74.06863960000003&z=15

North:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1Y7d556oDwhh_X83ZCec7ItKPaXQ&ll=4.703423407989568%2C-74.04559714999999&z=13

Mojo Bandit
08-27-21, 21:20
Places to get Covid test for return to USA.

This is a comprehensive list of places in Colombia listed by city, giving the webiste, physical location, hours they are open, whether or not you need an appointment, the type of tests offered, the phone number, the turn around time, the price.

https://co.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/103/COVID-Testing-Locations-in-Colombia.pdf

Igor54
09-27-21, 01:27
I'm going to Bogota on October 10th. What does means "October is raining season" in Bogota? Raining for 24 hours or you can go outside? Does someone has experience Santa Fe (red district) How much does it cost to rent a room at motel, right in the district, for 2-4 hours if I want to spend more time than 20 min in a club room?

ExoticBro
06-13-22, 15:59
As you guys report the places, I am putting dates on the top line:At World Travel 69, or whoever knows, are the Bogota maps up to date? The last post was about a year ago.

Elsbeth
06-27-22, 14:26
Does anyone have a more updated list of the day casas in Chapinero or know where I should start looking? I read the FAQ by routard which was great but that was 5 years ago. I have seen a lot of spa updates, but not straight up casas.

JackTaggart
07-04-22, 19:32
Does anyone have a more updated list of the day casas in Chapinero or know where I should start looking? I read the FAQ by routard which was great but that was 5 years ago. I have seen a lot of spa updates, but not straight up casas.

There are lists posted on this same page by World Traveler.

At World Travel 69, or whoever knows, are the Bogota maps up to date? The last post was about a year ago.

I recently used it and it was fine. I have the ability to edit them if you have any updates. It is easy enough to walk around the area and give them a try. There is usually a guy outside that is fairly discrete, but makes it obvious where they are.

Orion4
07-05-22, 00:26
I had a really bad experience at aberjitas massage where I think the girl (5/10 with makeup LOL. I have no Idea why I even agreed to this) pulled a fast one on me. Pretty sure she quoted me a massage for one hour (I still have it in my google translate history) and then told me the price is half an hour. When I challenged her (I don't speak much Spanish) she got really aggressive and said she told the owner to call someone. Then this guy came (security? Idk) half my size came and told me to pay. I was thinking I could take this guy but situational awareness told me to just pay and gtfo.

But now I'm pissed. I paid with a credit card. Is it worth disputing? I don't care as much about the money but I don't like to be taken advantage of.

Anyways I don't think mongering is really for me LOL atleast not at these brothels / spas / whatever.

Woodman09
12-31-22, 00:00
I am an online seller in Bogota-- I have silver coins and Vintage movie posters, Comics and magazines and More available-.

I also have Silver coins available in the US that I can have shipped anywhere.

Woodman09
12-31-22, 00:13
I am an online seller in Bogota-- I have silver coins and Vintage movie posters, Comics and magazines and More available-.

I also have Silver coins available in the US that I can have shipped anywhere-- Attached are some samples-- Please Message me if interested.

HombreIndio
04-25-23, 21:38
Tantra is the place with the white door?

Thanks.

Here are the Maps.

Because of the Virus it is not updated.

South:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=13ocBQUflm57FfMBszPYYRZskdtM&ll=4.629951834759687%2C-74.11416955&z=13

Central:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1mIZMErk8w3Us_tnZ-lVs6h6kgvA&ll=4.649855546133244%2C-74.06863960000003&z=15

North:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1Y7d556oDwhh_X83ZCec7ItKPaXQ&ll=4.703423407989568%2C-74.04559714999999&z=13

Eszpresszo
04-28-23, 23:21
Dude, it's your maps, so take ownership and quit with the excuses for them not being updated.

Before the pandemic you cited family issues that prevented you from returning to Colombia. Now, three years later after the beginning of the pandemic, you are still using it as an excuse? The coast has been clear for at least a year now. I can only imagine what excuse you have now for not being on the ground here. But, to be honest, I have doubts that you were even the author of these maps in the first place. There would be nothing wrong with saying, "Hey, I didn't create these, I just found them and I have no idea how accurate they are. " And if you are done with this business, then just say it. I can't imagine putting together this amount of material for Colombia, even though I am now retired and have all the time in the world to explore Colombia, as I am doing now. Obviously, these collection of maps and resources originated from collective effort by people, most likely natives, all over the country. For one person to have accurately assembled all these locations in Colombia would have been a full time job and a half.

In any case, I 've been here in Bucaramanga for less than a day and have found plenty of what I'm looking for. There are other, localized resources on the internet to get you where you want to go. Prices for prepagos are HALF the median rate of Medellin, where I was just yesterday. Might head to Cucuta next. It appears that it's even cheaper.

Here are the Maps.

Because of the Virus it is not updated.

South:

Central:

North:

World Jockey
05-06-23, 13:59
Tantra is the place with the white door?

Thanks.Yup and they have a new club next to it also called tantra.

World Jockey
05-06-23, 14:05
Update.

Chicas Dos Mil (04-21-2021).

Calle 71 # 14 a-24.

And.

Chicas Milenio (02-11-2023).

Description.

Calle 71 #14 A-24.10+.

Seem to both be kaput.

On the other hand tantra has a new club right next door to it also called tantra.

When I asked the people in the original tantra they seemed to say they are not affiliated.

In either case tantra itself still seemed to have one of the better line ups. 50 mil for 30 min.

I did visit the club but didn't inquire. The one time I went the girls presented themselves. When I chose a girl the mamasan said she was occupied. Not sure why she introduced herself then.

I have been to 74 Countries.

I started making these maps and Lists since 2000.

I was Bogota and Medellin in 2019.
Before that I went to Argentina every year for 12 years and a few other times.
Until the government closed every brothel and Clubs.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1Ep4TKHst7esdJHbO6dAHvcCCa-I&ll=-34.549742234372104%2C-58.434637950000024&z=13

I do not get paid for my hours and hours of work.

Rio de Janeirio: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1ojY266Fe5FV1Agvijro65Bt9xIz2TMwH&ll=-22.957498528182306%2C-43.31867585000001&z=13

What have you contributed?

JackTaggart
05-06-23, 17:07
Update.

Chicas Dos Mil (04-21-2021).

Calle 71 # 14 a-24.

And.

Chicas Milenio (02-11-2023).

Description.

Calle 71 #14 A-24.10+.

Seem to both be kaput.

On the other hand tantra has a new club right next door to it also called tantra.

When I asked the people in the original tantra they seemed to say they are not affiliated.

In either case tantra itself still seemed to have one of the better line ups. 50 mil for 30 min.

I did visit the club but didn't inquire. The one time I went the girls presented themselves. When I chose a girl the mamasan said she was occupied. Not sure why she introduced herself then.It's called Tantra Bar. Very affiliated / probably same owner. The guys on the street trying to get you in say it's the same. Bar doesn't have their own rooms, so you walk over next door. It's also 60 k instead of 50 for medio. My experience is it's not bbj included, but extremely happy with the negotiated additionals. Very very happy. At an overall lower price.

HombreIndio
05-10-23, 00:17
It's called Tantra Bar. Very affiliated / probably same owner. The guys on the street trying to get you in say it's the same. Bar doesn't have their own rooms, so you walk over next door. It's also 60 k instead of 50 for medio. My experience is it's not bbj included, but extremely happy with the negotiated additionals. Very very happy. At an overall lower price.Yes. Same owner. I went to the old place on Sunday and I was told that all the chicas are in the Tantra Bar. The manager lady told me that it's the same organization.

SankarShetty
05-19-23, 16:57
I have been to 74 Countries.

I started making these maps and Lists since 2000.Use buymecoffee or some such platform and take your maps out of circulation for general public. Put $10 per person fee for maps. Your maps probably contribute to the exodus of weekend warriors and facilitate a ton of business for UTR places. On top of it the guys like the ones below are berating you for not updating.

Even as inaccurate as they are. I find Bog map to be 60 to 65 % accurate, I am grateful!

MilkDog08
10-04-23, 22:08
As you guys report the places, I am putting dates on the top line:First trip to Bogota tonjght but I can't get the maps to open😟.

Prelude141
10-04-23, 23:06
First trip to Bogota tonjght but I can't get the maps to open😟.The guy has taken the piss and blocked them now asking payment to access it.

Try this one https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CX1vHGuVsmU_8yLjh7e8kCQQ7F_uTduz&hl=en&ll=4.6539521471112835%2C-74.06268815&z=15

BigGuy719
11-04-23, 17:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Eszpresszo
11-09-23, 21:14
Are the maps seriously private now?

After the contributions of hundreds of mongers, world travel decides to make it private because his pension is running low?

What an effing joke lmao.LMAO? I'm not sure what you think is so funny here. You actually think the maps were his original creations or a collaboration of participants on THIS forum?

Quite a while back another poster confronted WT with links to a set of virtually identical maps off of a COLOMBIAN site. WT was not able to adequately explain the similarity between the two and maintained that his maps were original. At the time, I didn't know what to think, But, one thing was for sure. Somebody was plagiarizing somebody else's work. Though, I wanted to give WT the benefit of the doubt. His maps had been reasonably useful to me, at least until 2018.

Over the past several years these maps haven't changed much, though the situation on the ground certainly has. Some years back, before the pandemic, I asked WT when he was going down to Colombia again to update the material. He responded by saying that he had "family issues", which prevented him from traveling. And that is reasonable enough. But, more recently, he has claimed COVID prevented him from traveling, though the pandemic has been over for a while now.

As for "the contributions of hundreds of mongers", do you actually have any reason to believe that hundreds of mongers on this site helped create those maps? Because, I don't. Personally, I think the maps were create by lots of COLOMBIANS, most of whom probably can't even speak English. And yes, the Colombians have their own forums for this hobby, and I recall at least one had some local maps. And who would know the landscape better than them?

Maybe WT has made them private because he realizes how outdated they are.

JohnnyWalker55
11-10-23, 13:52
LMAO? I'm not sure what you think is so funny here. You actually think the maps were his original creations or a collaboration of participants on THIS forum?

Quite a while back another poster confronted WT with links to a set of virtually identical maps off of a COLOMBIAN site. WT was not able to adequately explain the similarity between the two and maintained that his maps were original. At the time, I didn't know what to think, But, one thing was for sure. Somebody was plagiarizing somebody else's work. Though, I wanted to give WT the benefit of the doubt. His maps had been reasonably useful to me, at least until 2018.

Over the past several years these maps haven't changed much, though the situation on the ground certainly has. Some years back, before the pandemic, I asked WT when he was going down to Colombia again to update the material. He responded by saying that he had "family issues", which prevented him from traveling. And that is reasonable enough. But, more recently, he has claimed COVID prevented him from traveling, though the pandemic has been over for a while now.

As for "the contributions of hundreds of mongers", do you actually have any reason to believe that hundreds of mongers on this site helped create those maps? Because, I don't. Personally, I think the maps were create by lots of COLOMBIANS, most of whom probably can't even speak English. And yes, the Colombians have their own forums for this hobby, and I recall at least one had some local maps. And who would know the landscape better than them?

Maybe WT has made them private because he realizes how outdated they are.I personally updated all of the casas and clubs in medellin from 2020-2021, and many other mongers have updated the Bogota maps. WT acts as is if they are his own creation, and no, they are originally from don Colombia. Either way, that's not right what he's doing.

World Travel 69
11-10-23, 15:02
I had to make Private because they were open to everyone, including children.

The Goggle Security did not like them being open to all. I had to remake a few of my 50 maps because of that.

LMAO? I'm not sure what you think is so funny here. You actually think the maps were his original creations or a collaboration of participants on THIS forum?

Over the past several years these maps haven't changed much, though the situation on the ground certainly has. Some years back, before the pandemic, I asked WT when he was going down to Colombia again to update the material. He responded by saying that he had "family issues", which prevented him from traveling. And that is reasonable enough. But, more recently, he has claimed COVID prevented him from traveling, though the pandemic has been over for a while now..

World Travel 69
11-10-23, 16:55
Here are the maps:

First trip to Bogota tonjght but I can't get the maps to open😟.

CenTexCrash
11-11-23, 16:50
I had to make Private because they were open to everyone, including children.

The Goggle Security did not like them being open to all. I had to remake a few of my 50 maps because of that.Hey WorldTraveler: this may sound like a shameless plug (it probably is).

I had my reasons to not use Google when creating dynamic / interactive maps.

Discovered Map Hub dot net.

It might be a slight headache to recreate / clone pins from current maps not sure if there's a one-click import option.

Free signup, plus if you trust anyone on ISG / IRL they too can sign up and you can grant them collab permission.

Can also categorize pins into sub-folders and viewers can toggle on off. For when you have food options, hotel options, or hobby chain / affiliated locations.

Example of my mapped out Monterrey Mexico.

https://maphub.net/Centexcrash/monterrey-hobby

World Travel 69
11-11-23, 18:06
I did my Maps and printable Lists for free.

I went to almost every places on those maps.

12 Straight years, plus a few other years there and in Rio.

But the government closed everything down.

Anyway I never was paid for the hours it took to make these maps.

I have been making these for over 20 years.

Your maps looks interested, but can you keep it private?

Anything about the USA Will be checked.

So, I don't post anything about the USA.

I have been to almost all the places on most of my maps.

Hey WorldTraveler: this may sound like a shameless plug (it probably is).

I had my reasons to not use Google when creating dynamic / interactive maps.

Discovered Map Hub dot net.

It might be a slight headache to recreate / clone pins from current maps not sure if there's a one-click import option.

Free signup, plus if you trust anyone on ISG / IRL they too can sign up and you can grant them collab permission.

World Travel 69
11-12-23, 01:49
These should be easier to see and understand the areas.

Here are the maps:

Soker2
11-16-23, 06:00
Girls bypass scheme.

World Travel 69
11-17-23, 18:19
Girls Bypass, seems like it has closed.

Girls bypass scheme.

World Travel 69
11-26-23, 19:59
All three are now one price:

North to South.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=13ocBQUflm57FfMBszPYYRZskdtM&ll=4.62792499704242%2C-74.10891029999999&z=13