PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

GolfSexRroll
06-25-13, 16:24
This week I had a session with Danielaatcuartos venecia.

I ask basic f & s.

Excellent service, CBJ deep, licking balls, complacent in positions and she is not checking the clock.

In my case I tested my luck and ask for some DATY and kissing, but she said no, maybe later. I think I'm not as handsome as wolfsexrroll LOL.

Nice sgI don't know how these chicas THINK. I has been a complete blur how to figure them out! What one monger gets on the menu is off limits to others. I don't think it is looks or size of your dick (because I am "just" average in these catagories (maybe even less!) and in my 50's.) I DO treat ALL chicas as if they were my girlfriend! To me this goes a long way. I don"t think it is how much you pay (I am CHEAP!) And I HATE clockwatchers! (a Hard one with these SGs!) But this comes with time and practice!

I have to say with Daniella that I saw her the first week she worked in Tijuana up from Alcapoco when she was FOB! I was one of the first to discover her unique "service attitude" for a SG. Menu items have improved over time and of course this takes time. She is GFE to me in every way!

Daniellia knows I have a SG novia (she knows her and my chica knows Daniellia) in fact Daniellia aways asks if I saw her earlier! (of course they don't like each other) Note: Both of these chicas are VERY smart. Not your average SGs. Daniellia is taking a full load of classes in University Tijuana. Works the calle always till 3 am. Parties after with her friends and school and homework and little sleep. (oh to be young!) My "novia is "older" and has been in school and now has a real legit job. She works the calle to increase income. Believe me I am no stupido and use this to MY advantage to get what I want! Life IS good. Granted this can guarentee drama at times.but no risk no reward! Both are in competition with my money, both know I am loyal and I am local (SD) and there every week.

Member #4728
06-26-13, 01:15
Hello golfsexrroll.

I am happy really that the profile of some of the sg's youth begins to change, and have goals in life, and they don't stay too much in the zona norte, in the long term is not good, but more importantly, that they are not dependent on pimps.

Well, Daniela is a very nice girl, very beautiful body, I even took my hand to go to the room LOL, I think it was the 3rd sg that does that in my 16 years of mongerin sg's. Well, I did not expect GFE treatment for me in one sesion, I just wanted to try her, she said that does not like DATY (I don't believe) , and kisses on the cheek could be but not in the mouth. I am a guy of serious appearance in real life, not so handsome, and I'm not a monger every week on the alley no more. All these are factors they calculated, in addition to the chemistry personal.

But I think with Daniela can improve service and become very good. Maybe never be GFE for me, but can improve, repeat a few more sessions to see what happens.

Thanks and greetings friend

GolfSexRroll
06-26-13, 02:03
A lot of mongers have the feeling that the Calle SG chicas are not too bright! Well yes most of them are not well schooled. Central and South Mexican puebla girls do not have the ability for them for extended school. A lot of girls come to Tijuana for opourtunity, some start for real jobs but find puta work is more dinero. All the chicas I repeat with are VERY smart! Have you ever seen them work those smart phones! And if you think they don"t know the exchange rate your head is up you ass! Most SG are in the position they are in because of Motherhood and irresponsible boyfriends. Shit if these girls were in the States they would be getting Welfare and food stamps watching novelas on 50" TVs.

My SG "novia" only went to 6th grade, but has the smarts of a college girl. The desk guy says to me I have good tastes with smart chicas! Of course I can't get away with much, but it does keep me on my toes!

Efjayel
06-26-13, 20:26
I really think the military was banned from Tijuana is because they are trying to protect the troops.I looked it up and according to the news report this is the reason why. Although I'm still certain that all those incidents in the alley caused by the Marines was a deciding factor to keep them out.

You have no idea how bad it is at this point. Hell, we used to run the streets drunk and naked in Subic Bay. I was talking to some of the corpsmen at the hospital a few months back. The ship he came off of had all sorts of fucking rules. When visiting ports overseas, besides having the "Two person" rule while on liberty, he had to summit a liberty plan on paper! Fuck that! My plan was always to find the "Off Limits" paper and go to those places first!A report on what you plan to do on your day off? That really sucks. I guess you have to blame it on all the previous jerks that ruined it for everyone else. For some reason most military guys on leave feel they have the right to go as wild as they can while getting sh! T faced. Combine this with their need to feel superior to anyone that crosses their path and you're in for some real trouble.

That is because the teens don't hang out in the alley!I believe this to be true as I rarely see any young guys in the alleys. It's mostly older dudes like us looking for action. I guess it's because most teens still have the option of getting with girls their own age and prefer that. Honestly I don't know but as long as they stay away making trouble on Revo where they belong then it's all good. It also helps the Tijuana economy.

A lot of mongers have the feeling that the Calle SG chicas are not too bright! Well yes most of them are not well schooled.Smart they might not be but one thing is for certain, they have nerves of steel to have to put up with all the ups and downs they go through in the life they ended up in. I once saw a report that women are more prone to be affected emotionally than men when dealing with a crisis. Well these girls are definitely stronger than I am because from some of the stories they tell me, I would have put a bullet in my head a long time ago. I can't help but have a lot of respect for some of these women.

Member #4728
06-26-13, 23:41
Smart they might not be but one thing is for certain, they have nerves of steel to have to put up with all the ups and downs they go through in the life they ended up in. I once saw a report that women are more prone to be affected emotionally than men when dealing with a crisis. Well these girls are definitely stronger than I am because from some of the stories they tell me, I would have put a bullet in my head a long time ago. I can't help but have a lot of respect for some of these women.Exactly nerves of steel, and I would add heart cold as steel also, avoid falling in love with one of them, even some sweet and friendly, they can be cold and cruel with a love monger, but be submissive and crazy in love with their pimp

Nvslim
06-27-13, 14:35
I looked it up and according to the news report this is the reason why. Although I'm still certain that all those incidents in the alley caused by the Marines was a deciding factor to keep them out.I was stationed on Okinawa in the mid-1980s in the USAF. For fun we would go downtown on Saturday nites and watch the young Marines get their asses kicked by the little Japanese police using their bamboo wands. The Marines were kept out in the jungle all week learning how to be bad, come into town and get boozed up and try out what they learned on the cops. Never worked out like they planned. I sure it sounded better in their heads. Quite a bit of fun for us AF wussies. But we were all young and dumb at one time.

Slim

GolfSexRroll
07-02-13, 01:47
I was talking to my "novia SG yesterday. She is going on vacation and she told me not to go to Tijuana while she is gone. I said yeah right! I'm old I need all the pussy I can get while I can. No pussy and no tacos=no way.

I saw one of my favs after she went home last week and of course one of her chica amigas or security guard or desk guy told her (she was pissed of course!) But make up SEX is great!

My amiga was "sick" last week. So not the the zona. I told her about the murder / suicide of Brisa de Veracruz last Monday by her boyfriend and HK mesero. She did not know her. I also told her that the Tijuana newspaper said she was a prostitute. My chica was sobbing, saying that she has shamed her family in death. How could they do that, she said.

Hargow20
07-02-13, 04:34
Against my better judgement I went to Tijuana around 11:30 am this morning. The weather was really hot and I was sweltering in Tijuana. As a rule I usually go before 11am or after 3pm especially during the summer time. I went around searching for Jamie for a hour or so. I eventually found Jamie, but she was with her boyfriend. So after this I walked around for some of my other regulars. I finally decided to go with Norma for another BBJ facial. The BBJ was fairly good, but Norma is a bit lazy does not go long enough for myself. Norma dodged the facial a bit so it was a bit disappointing. Not sure I would go with Norma again. There was also fewer girls out today. I did see a few new ones that were fairly hot. I just hate paying extra for BJ and sin ropa.

The line was very long and slow today. The line extended beyond the freeway overpass and to the end of the grassy area. I ended up having to wait almost 2-1/2 hours. I was quite surprised since the lines have been way shorter the last few times I went down there. I checked the bordertraffic. Com site yesterday around 1pm and the lines only went back to the pedestrian bridge. The bordertraffic. Com site is cool since you can view live video of the pedestrian line.

ItsMeBeyatch
07-03-13, 04:41
Had Angie (or Angelica) on Saturday. Pretty young girl. She said she was 21. I wanted to have her back in may buy I passed and had another chica and I just couldn't find her after that. So as soon as I made my second lap around the alley on Saturday and saw her I got an instant hard on. We negotiated 2 positions sin ropa with BJ for $450 pesos (Angie) + $6 US dollars (for room). Started with a BJ. It was just ok but she wasnt that into sucking dick. Next she jumps onto my dick and begins to ride it. This is my favorite position. She rides better than she sucks. Tight pussy. Disclaimer. She had just arrived at the zona so I could have been her first of the day. Explaining the tight pussy. She keeps riding it and says she is getting tired so we get into doggy position and that sweet young ass is nice. 3 min into doggy and her phone goes off she says hurry our time is almost up. So I start pounding her ass and start to focus on busting. We finish or at least I did. We clean up. She wipes pussy with towel. We walk out and she says not one word and back to her spot. She was very business like and a little bit of a clock watcher. I would repeat only if I was her first of the day again. That pussy and that body was to nice to pass up. One thing I hated was that she didn't really like any type of kissing. On tits on neck anywhere.

Keg
07-03-13, 20:28
I was talking to my "novia SG yesterday. She is going on vacation and she told me not to go to Tijuana while she is gone. I said yeah right! I'm old I need all the pussy I can get while I can. No pussy and no tacos=no way.

I saw one of my favs after she went home last week and of course one of her chica amigas or security guard or desk guy told her (she was pissed of course!) But make up SEX is great!

My amiga was "sick" last week. So not the the zona. I told her about the murder / suicide of Brisa de Veracruz last Monday by her boyfriend and HK mesero. She did not know her. I also told her that the Tijuana newspaper said she was a prostitute. My chica was sobbing, saying that she has shamed her family in death. How could they do that, she said.GSR,

I received your PM, but there was no message included. Can you let me know?

Thanks,

Keg

FlapJacK
07-04-13, 01:04
Is this the skinny Brisa with long hair and always very nice?

I told her about the murder / suicide of Brisa de Veracruz last Monday by her boyfriend and HK mesero. She did not know her. I also told her that the Tijuana newspaper said she was a prostitute. My chica was sobbing, saying that she has shamed her family in death. How could they do that, she said.

GolfSexRroll
07-04-13, 06:34
GSR,

I received your PM, but there was no message included. Can you let me know?

Thanks,

KegSorry I tried to send a response twice but I don't know whats up with the PM?

Anyway My "novia" did not know her. From what I gather she was a paradita by Cascada about. 2 yrs ago. On the TJA thread (under streetwalker category- Brisa de Veracruz-) there is a picture of her (and the novio who killed her?). She was cute and I heard she had a kid. My chica talked to Gabby (rack) and she knew her. Murder / suicide on Monday6/24. My amiga at work (she lives in Tijuana) saw the headlines in the paper and asked me if I knew her. I guess my mongering is not much of a secret! I have no info that she was at adalitas.

LukeSkywalker
07-04-13, 16:05
Is this the Brisa who hung out in front of the little hotel Coahuila with the pink light in the staircase?

Murder / suicide? Her novio murdered her then killed himself last Monday June 24?

I have not seen her or her sistas in front of the hotel for a few weeks. So something bad must have happened.

Brisa and the putas who hang out with her have ugly attitudes, like they are hot shit, acting like they are doing guys big favors renting out their rotten pussies. Lots of the guys in TJA just hate her and her friends.

I told her about the murder / suicide of Brisa de Veracruz last Monday by her boyfriend and HK mesero. She did not know her. I also told her that the Tijuana newspaper said she was a prostitute. My chica was sobbing, saying that she has shamed her family in death. How could they do that, she said.

Ninguno Especial
07-05-13, 03:57
Is this the Brisa who hung out in front of the little hotel Coahuila with the pink light in the staircase?

Murder / suicide? Her novio murdered her then killed himself last Monday June 24?Yes on both counts but as the BF had 2 shots to the head the pistola likely had to have been modified to full automatic.

LukeSkywalker
07-05-13, 05:26
Only big, fat, old, ugly, smelly putas are left unmurdered in the alley.

Yes on both counts but as the BF had 2 shots to the head the pistola likely had to have been modified to full automatic.

FlapJacK
07-06-13, 00:52
That's awful. I have nothing but good thoughts and memories about her. She always treated me very good. I saw her just a few weekends ago and spent some time with her. Are these the same girls were talking about? in photo?

Yes on both counts but as the BF had 2 shots to the head the pistola likely had to have been modified to full automatic.

LukeSkywalker
07-08-13, 21:56
That's awful. I have nothing but good thoughts and memories about her. She always treated me very good. I saw her just a few weekends ago and spent some time with her. Are these the same girls were talking about? in photo?Brisa was not in this pic. But I recognized the guy with the strawberry face, haha.

Brisa is a small girl, about 5'.90lbs, pretty face with medium brown skin, looked very similar to Thai / Asian girls. She always stood in front of the entrance to the little hotel withe her sista and a few others. This girl was ornery. I don't miss her.

That whole gaggle of putas is probably scared shitless and has disappeared.

SBeach25
07-09-13, 06:22
Anyone tasted that? I've seen her standing next to Gloria's entrance and She looks new. Haven't seen her before. Nice tight body.

Hargow20
07-09-13, 09:18
Had to make a Tijuana to have a crown replaced on yesterday. The dentist at Sparks Dental originally told me that I would have to wait 4 or 5 hours. So decided decided to find a SG. Managed to find where Jamie lives, but she is still with her boyfriend. The Zona was quite slow till around 1pm. I finally ended up going with with new SG named Yanna near the east end of the alley by Constitucion. Got a CBJ and sin ropa for $25. The BJ was okay, but not great. Not sure if would repeat.

I went back to the dentist office and for some reason the dental lab was very slow. Ended up having to wait till 6:30pm. The border pedestrian line was moving very slow and did not get back till 9pm. I was taking some pictures and a CPB officer started hassling me. I asked him to cite the regulation and he threatened to take my phone. I then asked for his badge number and he then threatened me again to go to the end of the line..

FlapJacK
07-09-13, 21:16
The girl in the photo next to me but sitting down also goes by the name Brisa and fits the description you just provided. Thought maybe she was the same girl.

I guess I never met the ornery one. Also glad its not the same Brisa that I know.

Brisa was not in this pic. But I recognized the guy with the strawberry face, haha.

Brisa is a small girl, about 5'.90lbs, pretty face with medium brown skin, looked very similar to Thai / Asian girls. She always stood in front of the entrance to the little hotel withe her sista and a few others. This girl was ornery. I don't miss her.

That whole gaggle of putas is probably scared shitless and has disappeared.

FlapJacK
07-09-13, 21:24
Check out Google Glass.

http://www.google.com/glass/start/

I was taking some pictures and a CPB officer started hassling me. I asked him to cite the regulation and he threatened to take my phone. I then asked for his badge number and he then threatened me again to go to the end of the line.

LukeSkywalker
07-10-13, 00:24
Looking more closely, the girl sitting next to you on your right was Brisa.

It was strange the little girl with a pretty face and curly blonde hair, who hung out with Brisa, acted exactly like Brisa in bed, ie. She was frowning and complaining like she could not tolerate me fucking her.

But I once ran into this little girl walking happily and sexily, hand in hand with her padrote, an old, unkempt guy wearing shabby clothes. She was happy and cheerful, smiling broadly, calling out to me, teasing me etc. how do you explain she was unfriendly during sex like she was being violated, but was fun, cheerful, flirtsy, happy, kidding around with me out of bed? WTF?

I am guessing these girls were made by their padrotes to feel guilty, liek they were cheating their men, fucking clients. The girls would show their guilt and fear having sex with clients, even though they were fucking to supply food, booze and drugs to their old men.

The ultimate abuse the padrotes can do to these young girls is to blow their brains out.

The girl in the photo next to me but sitting down also goes by the name Brisa and fits the description you just provided. Thought maybe she was the same girl.

I guess I never met the ornery one. Also glad its not the same Brisa that I know.

FlapJacK
07-10-13, 01:51
I had known her over the past 4 or 5 years not sure anymore how long ago I met her but she was always very friendly with me in and out of the bed, bought her and her two friends dinner a few times and hung out, I repeated with her many times over the years and one time spent with each of her friends that were both cold fish.

Do you have a URL to the news article?

Looking more closely, the girl sitting next to you on your right was Brisa.

It was strange the little girl with a pretty face and curly blonde hair, who hung out with Brisa, acted exactly like Brisa in bed, ie. She was frowning and complaining like she could not tolerate me fucking her.

But I once ran into this little girl walking happily and sexily, hand in hand with her padrote, an old, unkempt guy wearing shabby clothes. She was happy and cheerful, smiling broadly, calling out to me, teasing me etc. How do you explain she was unfriendly during sex like she was being violated, but was fun, cheerful, flirtsy, happy, kidding around with me out of bed? WTF?

I am guessing these girls were made by their padrotes to feel guilty, liek they were cheating their men, fucking clients. The girls would show their guilt and fear having sex with clients, even though they were fucking to supply food, booze and drugs to their old men.

The ultimate abuse the padrotes can do to these young girls is to blow their brains out.

LukeSkywalker
07-15-13, 06:50
Brisa and her friends at that hotel would do their "jobs" like union guys. But that's it. They show no passion in bed, not even acting.

To be real friends, these girls have got to be so turned on sexually, hanging onto you like an octopus, clawing your back, bucking their crotches, moaning " Fuck me, honey... Fuck me...."

I had known her over the past 4 or 5 years not sure anymore how long ago I met her but she was always very friendly with me in and out of the bed, bought her and her two friends dinner a few times and hung out, I repeated with her many times over the years and one time spent with each of her friends that were both cold fish.

Do you have a URL to the news article?

SunLion69
07-15-13, 19:22
.these girls have got to be so turned on sexually, hanging onto you like an octopus, clawing your back, bucking their crotches, moaning " Fuck me, honey. Fuck me."LS,

You need to visit Kathy & Brenda at Hotel Enva on Calle Primera, between Revo & Constitucion.

The only English Kathy knows is "Fuck me."

Brenda does speak some Ingles.

GolfSexRroll
07-15-13, 20:47
Well my "novia SG" is on vacation for 5 weeks! For her a well deserved break from the calle and me!

I made the best of it. First I was going to save money!

Trolley down to the zona. Included (I have a monthly pass- subsidized by work!) , Walked to zona (2pm). Checked into Cascada $ 40 with VIP. Saw SG Dolce de Alcapoco by Gloria. She gives me S / F todo sin ropa for 200 pesos 30 min. She is cute 23yr old- no kids. Tallish- flaca.lite morena- A-sm B chi chis. She is pretty lame- not much excitement but I'm working on her-it takes time!) but the "training period" is really inexpensive for a Sunday and the first nut does not really need special attention anyway.

Went to HK.free water with VIP card. Played with some titties and explored pussys for a few $.

Saw Daniella in the evening. I get fantastic GFE from her for 400 pesos. (she never clock watches) Treats me like a Novio!

Took a stroll through HK not much going on. Got three tacos to go $3. 40. HK van to La Linea $1 tip. (2 hr line to cross- shit) Total damage-Sex / two chicas approx. 1 1/2 hrs=600 pesos (12. 59 exchange-$48) , Hotel$40. Food / tips$8. Total:$98.

SpideyLennon
07-16-13, 07:09
I'm planning to head down to Tijuana nex month for the second time, First time I went to AB and Hk, now I'm planning to go for SG's. Where is the best place to hunt for good-looking SG's? And whats the going rate today?

Thanks

GolfSexRroll
07-16-13, 15:17
I'm planning to head down to Tijuana nex month for the second time, First time I went to AB and Hk, now I'm planning to go for SG's. Where is the best place to hunt for good-looking SG's? And whats the going rate today?

ThanksAt night after 6pm the best selection and looks (not nec attitude- will be the alley, (calle). Both sides of the street. You will get quotes of $20 pants down, top on, fucky 15 minutes, plus cost of the hotel extra. It will be a la carte after that. Add $5 for Sucky, add$5 for sin ropa (naked). Etc. You get the picture. Some girls will say $40 F / S sin ropa. 20min. 1/2 hr multi positions. $30 is standard, (use pesos-300/400) Some Spanish is needed to negotiate. I never pay more than 300 pesos for full service. (use pesos) They will always quote in USD if you are a gringo. Weekdays=better quotes. Friday / Sat. Higher quotes.

You will get better quotes / sometimes service from girls on constitution from West-calle to Gloria corner. IMHO. Constitution East prices better but chicas are less quality again in my opinion. AS always what you consider hot I may not, and visa / versa. Also my prices WILL be different because I've been in the zona for 2 years every week. Speak some Spanish and say you are from San Diego (local) and will visit often, chicas will sense repeat potential. YMMV. Happy hunting and have fun.

Phordphan
07-16-13, 17:36

ThanksGSR had good advice. I'll toss in my 2 centavos.

"Looks" are so completely subjective as to be a worthless criterion. If it were consistent from guy to guy, all the chicas in the zona would look the same.

You need to decide first what you're after. If you want 20 minute quickies then the SGs are right up your alley. Pun intended. Always use pesos at a 10:1 rate. $20 quote is 200 pesos. Always negotiate in pesos. Don't negotiate in dollars and then try to pay in pesos. Chinos will probably be quoted more. Don't fall for it.

If you want better service, generally at the expense of "looks," then Constitucion is a better bet. South of the alley are more "local" lasses, but I've found the service and attitudes to be much better overall. My limited experience in the alley has been that the really pretty ones are often in a hell of a hurry to get in and out.

If you're looking for a more "relaxed" experience, the alley isn't for you. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just telling you what to expect so you're not disappointed.

TheHappyGuy
07-25-13, 08:10
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the girls from the east side of the alley. In particular the petite girl. Cindy, I believe.

Statman
07-26-13, 14:12

ThanksI have always had good luck up the hill too on Nina Heroes. May want to try that as well, as can get some good value including extras or extra time from both the hotels (if can call them that, as they are bad.) and the girls as well. The best I ever had in a street girl, was there, and here is an example of her (Lucy), if want to try her out. She may not be as pretty as the alley girls, but beats them big time in price and performance, as long as not a jerk to her, and give in performance too.

Guitarrefreak
07-26-13, 16:07
Has anyone tried the petite little thing somewhere in the middle of backalley, disappeared for a yr, turns out that she was pregnant but now back in action.

I just learned that she is 19 now, that means she started whoring at 17 in the back alley, take care guys

HorseTrader
07-26-13, 18:09
Has anyone tried the petite little thing somewhere in the middle of backalley, disappeared for a yr, turns out that she was pregnant but now back in action.

I just learned that she is 19 now, that means she started whoring at 17 in the back alley, take care guysWithout pictures is is very difficult to be sure we are talking about the same girl. About a year ago I tried a young girl named Kenya from the alley, perhaps she was 18 at the time. She was not there for my visits in February, March, and May. This Kenya seemed to move from place to place in the alley, sometimes in the middle of the alley and sometimes on the west end. I remember her being on the south side, but think I've also seen her on the north side near the west end. Very pretty small girl with a nice natural rack (perhaps because she was pregnant?). Very poor performer in the room, a starfish. I will not repeat.

This makes me wonder how many of these girls are younger than we think.

FlapJacK
07-27-13, 03:28
No offense but I wouldn't touch that girl for free. Like the saying goes to each his own I guess or its all in the eye of the beholder.

[QUOTE=Statman; 1450840\ and here is an example of her (Lucy) , if want to try her out. She may not be as pretty as the alley girls, but beats them big time in price and performance, as long as not a jerk to her, and give in performance too.[/QUOTE]

Guitarrefreak
07-27-13, 03:42
Without pictures is is very difficult to be sure we are talking about the same girl. About a year ago I tried a young girl named Kenya from the alley, perhaps she was 18 at the time. She was not there for my visits in February, March, and May. This Kenya seemed to move from place to place in the alley, sometimes in the middle of the alley and sometimes on the west end. I remember her being on the south side, but think I've also seen her on the north side near the west end. Very pretty small girl with a nice natural rack (perhaps because she was pregnant?). Very poor performer in the room, a starfish. I will not repeat.

This makes me wonder how many of these girls are younger than we think.I suppose the wisdom here is that, if they look they are really young, then they probably are really damn fucking young.

Artisstyp emphasized some strong lessons to me while he was around, to be really cautious of girls with deceiving looks.

Not that I did anything 'illegal' to this kenya.

Regarding your point, yes she moved a little but these days, quite consistently at the middle of the back alley, right next to the bar with the big hustler called julio at night.

This kenya has hair that leans side ways to the right and likes to wear purple mascara.

I would probably try to take her picture next time if I frequent her enough, but honestly, lactating chicks are just not my thing.

She was not what I would regard as a starfish, but yes, so so initiative, mostly because she know she is well liked by asian guys.

But from a regular chatting point of view, she was actually quite friendly

TomJackin
07-28-13, 02:01
One of the street girls introduced me to this wonderful gem of a hotel!

Any safety inspectors on this board?

For some reason, I felt safer with the fan in the off position.:)

ItsMeBeyatch
07-28-13, 06:25
Safer in the off position because it has no cover or safer in the off position because of the electrical fire that is going to happen because of the bad wiring. Or both? I say both.

This remind me of the time when I was 8 yrs old getting a haircut in a small town in Mexico. (2 hrs from Guadalajara) my mom insisted on me getting a haircut so we go to the local barber. She has the same fan... No cover and and a finger waiting to get cut off. She trims my hair with scissors then goes for the clippers and plugs it in. The fan is on of course.... Then she turns on the clippers and she gets a good electrical shock. She turns off the fan..(it's about 98 degrees) then proceeds with the haircut and jokes that it happens at least once a day. Not funny to me ....I was thinking wtf. If that had shocked while buzzing my head would not have been funny. I tell my mom I will only get haircuts back home in the US.

The only thing funny about it was after the haircut was over she kept opening her shocked hand and closing it. She got shocked really good.

For some reason, I felt safer with the fan in the off position.

Statman
07-28-13, 07:50
No offense but I wouldn't touch that girl for free. Like the saying goes to each his own I guess or its all in the eye of the beholder.No offense taken, just you obviously do not know what to do with a woman, or what to get from her, that's all. That is OK, experience comes after a while. You want to pay a 10 for no sex or a shit experience, that is your choice. Oh and the pics do not do her justice either. She is more like voluptuous , because when the clothes come off, big tits little fat funny enough around the belly. I like to pay very little for a whole lot, and a woman who likes and knows what she is doing performance wise, and gives a lot of extras, like an all nighter, if satisfied for nothing, than a cold fish that lies in bed and complains about her tip. you can have that. Lucy, may not be the most stunning woman I have ever had, but is by far the best performance wise, and no one, not even straight girlfriend type girls, match her in that department.

Keg
07-28-13, 16:17

For some reason, I felt safer with the fan in the off position.Quite possibly a breach of the Geneva Convention. Better you than me.

FlapJacK
07-30-13, 02:38
No need to get all butt hurt and go on the attack. Like I said to each his own.

No offense taken, just you obviously do not know what to do with a woman, or what to get from her, that's all. That is OK, experience comes after a while. You want to pay a 10 for no sex or a shit experience, that is your choice. Oh and the pics do not do her justice either. She is more like voluptuous , because when the clothes come off, big tits little fat funny enough around the belly. I like to pay very little for a whole lot, and a woman who likes and knows what she is doing performance wise, and gives a lot of extras, like an all nighter, if satisfied for nothing, than a cold fish that lies in bed and complains about her tip. you can have that. Lucy, may not be the most stunning woman I have ever had, but is by far the best performance wise, and no one, not even straight girlfriend type girls, match her in that department.

Vengo
07-30-13, 15:50
I just spent Saturday night at the Cascadas, Kenya was one of my trysts. $35 for everything, we spent a good 40 minutes. Muy amable, muy simpatica, had a great time with her. She seems older than 19, when I asked she said she had no and didn't show any post-partum flabbiness. Very fun gal in my experience.

V

I just learned that she is 19 now, that means she started whoring at 17 in the back alley, take care guys

GolfSexRroll
07-30-13, 17:23
No offense taken, just you obviously do not know what to do with a woman, or what to get from her, that's all. That is OK, experience comes after a while. You want to pay a 10 for no sex or a shit experience, that is your choice. Oh and the pics do not do her justice either. She is more like voluptuous , because when the clothes come off, big tits little fat funny enough around the belly. I like to pay very little for a whole lot, and a woman who likes and knows what she is doing performance wise, and gives a lot of extras, like an all nighter, if satisfied for nothing, than a cold fish that lies in bed and complains about her tip. you can have that. Lucy, may not be the most stunning woman I have ever had, but is by far the best performance wise, and no one, not even straight girlfriend type girls, match her in that department.As I have always said "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!" Some of the Extremely good looking "trophy" model types just don't excite me like a pretty and somewhat sincere SG! That said I am sure that some mongers would not consider Statmans chica as Hot but to each his own. Sometimes, And I use this SOMETIMES: inner beauty and personality offset physical "beauty." I know that this is the ZONA and we PAY for fantasy, and to some and Me.I love to partake in EYE candy a lot. But my spinner small ass. Nice B / C tit chica will not turn on a Big ass Big tit morena liking monger! As always you pay for what turns you on. These forums are here to inform, not to judge! IMHO.

Member #4728
07-30-13, 23:29
I've seen many times in person to Lucy, the girl Statman, not a hootier, but not ugly, in fact sometimes I talk to her about my menu and do not take her as I remember because she wouldn't give me bbj, (as we all know with sg's is YMMV).

But Statman receive great service from her, maybe it's a special treat and does everything he wants, he has reason to be happy with it.

He preferred service rather than a trophy fuck and its fine

Statman
07-31-13, 10:32
I've seen many times in person to Lucy, the girl Statman, not a hootier, but not ugly, in fact sometimes I talk to her about my menu and do not take her as I remember because she wouldn't give me bbj, (as we all know with sg's is YMMV).

But Statman receive great service from her, maybe it's a special treat and does everything he wants, he has reason to be happy with it.

He preferred service rather than a trophy fuck and its fineIt is on the menu for me roco, and thanks for sticking up more for Lucy than me, she is an awesome woman, and if I could learn spanish, or her english, would make this a more favorable relationship. She is sweet and wants to move on to another level, including wanting me to go commando, but not on my menu. she is awesome, and going to TJ in a couple of weeks, and may take her to a place I know will treat her like a queen for the weekend. Her passion when with me is amazing, as gives me big GFE, not even wanting to get paid. I enjoy being with her as she tries to talk to me and even uses my translator to talk to me, and it is all about making the next step to a relationship not just sex. may fall for this one, if this continues, as she is just awesome to be with all around period. making a woman squirt and cum, can win over any woman, and she loves it so much, that she just wants me to be with her, not a john experience.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-01-13, 03:48
Now we know why he was offended by FlapJacks comments.

It is on the menu for me roco, and thanks for sticking up more for Lucy than me, she is an awesome woman, and if I could learn spanish, or her english, would make this a more favorable relationship. She is sweet and wants to move on to another level, including wanting me to go commando, but not on my menu. she is awesome, and going to TJ in a couple of weeks, and may take her to a place I know will treat her like a queen for the weekend. Her passion when with me is amazing, as gives me big GFE, not even wanting to get paid. I enjoy being with her as she tries to talk to me and even uses my translator to talk to me, and it is all about making the next step to a relationship not just sex. may fall for this one, if this continues, as she is just awesome to be with all around period. making a woman squirt and cum, can win over any woman, and she loves it so much, that she just wants me to be with her, not a john experience.

Statman
08-01-13, 19:46
Now we know why he was offended by FlapJacks comments.Why your a B#&%$h? Lucy is awesome, and while I am not with her, she is great to spend time with, and get the bang for the buck, a weekend with her would be worth it. Until you walk in anyone's shoes, you and Flatass should STFU, especially about her! Nothing is wrong with her falling for a guy, and me enjoying my time with her, that maybe if this continues, there may be a future with her. You Just wish you had anyone give you that kind of service, and want to be with you, as you are and you loser friend are ugly trolls.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-02-13, 01:23
LOL. What negative comment did I say? Oh yeah none. And as far as me wishing for services that she gives. I already get them from girls where I live. And I don't pay for them. (Pay for only the date or a meal at home) Getting pussy isn't a problem for me.

I really only meant that you were offended because you obviously care about this person. As you stated in your last comments. And I don't know flapjack. If you are into her than good for you and her. Don't call no one a ***** either. Because calling some one a ***** online is just a ***** move. That's the truth.

If you got offended then my bad. Didn't mean to offend you. I should have elaborated more on the previous comment.

Why your a B#&%$h? Lucy is awesome, and while I am not with her, she is great to spend time with, and get the bang for the buck, a weekend with her would be worth it. Until you walk in anyone's shoes, you and Flatass should STFU, especially about her! Nothing is wrong with her falling for a guy, and me enjoying my time with her, that maybe if this continues, there may be a future with her. You Just wish you had anyone give you that kind of service, and want to be with you, as you are and you loser friend are ugly trolls.

LukeSkywalker
08-02-13, 02:22
Is fine with me.

Half of the earth's population is female.

Most are old and ugly, yet they all manage to snag some guys who fuck them every night and spend money on them.

Nothing surprises me any more.

FlapJacK
08-03-13, 01:01
Sorry guys. Ill try to keep my opinions and observations to myself going forward. Was not meaning to hurt any feelings or put anyone down. Whats that saying. Something like one mans garbage is a other mans treasure. Same goes for the chicas I guess.

We all have different taste in women.

LOL. What negative comment did I say? Oh yeah none. And as far as me wishing for services that she gives. I already get them from girls where I live. And I don't pay for them. (Pay for only the date or a meal at home) Getting pussy isn't a problem for me.

I really only meant that you were offended because you obviously care about this person. As you stated in your last comments. And I don't know flapjack. If you are into her than good for you and her. Don't call no one a * either. Because calling some one a * online is just a * move. That's the truth.

If you got offended then my bad. Didn't mean to offend you. I should have elaborated more on the previous comment.

Phordphan
08-03-13, 01:17
Sorry guys. Ill try to keep my opinions and observations to myself going forward. Was not meaning to hurt any feelings or put anyone down. Whats that saying. Something like one mans garbage is a other mans treasure. Same goes for the chicas I guess.

We all have different taste in women.Don't worry about it. Feel free to make observations and state your opinion. Statman has been really defensive about her for a long time. IIRC, he was going to marry her, or something. I'm not being flippant, that's just my recollection of old posts.

To each his own. She's not my cup tea, either, but she's probably a very nice person. I find that the less attractive ones generally are.

Uncle Al
08-05-13, 21:46
Found an American from San Diego working Tijuana.

200 pesos for BBBJ.

Artisttyp
08-06-13, 02:06
Found an American from San Diego working Tijuana.

200 pesos for BBBJ.Be careful. Most of them are junkies. Check for needle marks before you poke. Watch your back for a set up. White girls in the zona are Trouble. Minus an exception here and there.

GolfSexRroll
08-21-13, 01:59
Had Angie (or Angelica) on Saturday. Pretty young girl. She said she was 21. I wanted to have her back in may buy I passed and had another chica and I just couldn't find her after that. So as soon as I made my second lap around the alley on Saturday and saw her I got an instant hard on. We negotiated 2 positions sin ropa with BJ for $450 pesos (Angie) + $6 US dollars (for room). Started with a BJ. It was just ok but she wasnt that into sucking dick. Next she jumps onto my dick and begins to ride it. This is my favorite position. She rides better than she sucks. Tight pussy. Disclaimer. She had just arrived at the zona so I could have been her first of the day. Explaining the tight pussy. She keeps riding it and says she is getting tired so we get into doggy position and that sweet young ass is nice. 3 min into doggy and her phone goes off she says hurry our time is almost up. So I start pounding her ass and start to focus on busting. We finish or at least I did. We clean up. She wipes pussy with towel. We walk out and she says not one word and back to her spot. She was very business like and a little bit of a clock watcher. I would repeat only if I was her first of the day again. That pussy and that body was to nice to pass up. One thing I hated was that she didn't really like any type of kissing. On tits on neck anywhere.Sorry about the PM / I don't know what the problem is. Well the answer about BBBJ? GFE in the AM is RARE. I don't get to the Zona till after 2 pm. Little luck in AM. Others may want to chime in. Maybe on Primera or Constitution, Nino Heros? Chicas that are "desparate" no money in their little purse may be game but I think they reserve these menu items for "locals & repeaters. My bbbjs come from long time favorites (over 1 yr. +)

ItsMeBeyatch
08-21-13, 05:10
Thanks for the info GSR. Any info would be appreciated guys.

I will be in Tijuana from 10 am till about 4:30 sat 8/24. Any info on SG giving BBBJ or any GFE services during these hours? Any recommendations on BJ's covered or not. Thanks guys.

Sorry about the PM / I don't know what the problem is. Well the answer about BBBJ? GFE in the AM is RARE. I don't get to the Zona till after 2 pm. Little luck in AM. Others may want to chime in. Maybe on Primera or Constitution, Nino Heros? Chicas that are "desparate" no money in their little purse may be game but I think they reserve these menu items for "locals & repeaters. My bbbjs come from long time favorites (over 1 yr. +)

Don Smith 10
08-21-13, 06:05
Thanks for the info GSR. Any info would be appreciated guys.

I will be in Tijuana from 10 am till about 4:30 sat 8/24. Any info on SG giving BBBJ or any GFE services during these hours? Any recommendations on BJ's covered or not. Thanks guys.You paid 450 pesos for 15min? No paradita is worth 450 pesos for 15 min. Next time you can negotiate 400 to 500 pesos for 30-40 min including everything. There is 1 girl doing BBBJ. She is skinny and forgot her name. She stand in front of police station next of Hotel Irma. Very skinny. She usually work afternoon. Good luck.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-21-13, 07:45
She was young and pretty. HK type girl. In my opinion a 7. 5 out of 10. Which made my dick hard as a rock. I saw her before and regretted not getting her and she up sold me. I realized while waiting at the border I got fucked a little. I'm learning the al carte adds up. Better to go with a package deal of everything / sin ropa

What would the added hotel fee for the 30-40 min be? I'm not sure if I'm getting a room at Adelitas hotel. Depending on the price and girls at the bar and street. Anyone know the price. I couldn't find it on there website.

Thanks for the info. Labor Day weekend ill be there sat-mon. More time to get what I really want. .

You paid 450 pesos for 15min? No paradita is worth 450 pesos for 15 min. Next time you can negotiate 400 to 500 pesos for 30-40 min including everything. There is 1 girl doing BBBJ. She is skinny and forgot her name. She stand in front of police station next of Hotel Irma. Very skinny. She usually work afternoon. Good luck.

Guitarrefreak
08-21-13, 08:12
You paid 450 pesos for 15min? No paradita is worth 450 pesos for 15 min. Next time you can negotiate 400 to 500 pesos for 30-40 min including everything. There is 1 girl doing BBBJ. She is skinny and forgot her name. She stand in front of police station next of Hotel Irma. Very skinny. She usually work afternoon. Good luck.I think her name is sarah or sophina, the girl opposite her is typically a shorter chubbier girl

Don Smith 10
08-21-13, 15:25
She was young and pretty. HK type girl. In my opinion a 7. 5 out of 10. Which made my dick hard as a rock. I saw her before and regretted not getting her and she up sold me. I realized while waiting at the border I got fucked a little. I'm learning the al carte adds up. Better to go with a package deal of everything / sin ropa.

What would the added hotel fee for the 30-40 min be? I'm not sure if I'm getting a room at Adelitas hotel. Depending on the price and girls at the bar and street. Anyone know the price. I couldn't find it on there website.

Thanks for the info. Labor Day weekend ill be there sat-mon. More time to get what I really want. .Hotel adelita charge $35 for a night. But they don't give you room on busy weekend. You can bring AB chicas without extra fees. But lots of paraditas doesn't want to go there unless you know them or pay more. I recommend you get a room at CAscada. Get a VIP pass and 20% hotel discount. That means $60 minus $12 equal $48 (Weekend price). Most paraditas go that hotel. I also go there that weekend.

Leo Ryder
08-22-13, 00:59
I think her name is sarah or sophina, the girl opposite her is typically a shorter chubbier girlHey man, you need to give some serious directions how to get to your store. I walked for 30 minutes today to try to find your store to no avail. I followed to google map, walked straight down Ave. Rev, then turned left on Felipe something 2D. I almost walked all the way to the freeway, but I could not find your Arte de Relajacion. Gee, I need some some serious deep tissue massage.

Leo Ryder
08-22-13, 02:18
This is what I got quoted today by a few SGs. Is this the new trend? 20 min. To start with and Additional $5.00 for each additional item? You old hands out there, ayudame por favor.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-22-13, 03:01
On Saturday night ill be staying on the USA side. I will be with my cousin and he is being a little pussy. On Sunday night it'll be cascades or Adelitas. Probably cascades since its nicer and on 8/24 ill probably buy the VIP card on my quick Tijuana run.

Hotel adelita charge $35 for a night. But they don't give you room on busy weekend. You can bring AB chicas without extra fees. But lots of paraditas doesn't want to go there unless you know them or pay more. I recommend you get a room at CAscada. Get a VIP pass and 20% hotel discount. That means $60 minus $12 equal $48 (Weekend price). Most paraditas go that hotel. I also go there that weekend.

Guitarrefreak
08-22-13, 08:20
Hey man, you need to give some serious directions how to get to your store. I walked for 30 minutes today to try to find your store to no avail. I followed to google map, walked straight down Ave. Rev, then turned left on Felipe something 2D. I almost walked all the way to the freeway, but I could not find your Arte de Relajacion. Gee, I need some some serious deep tissue massage.Sorry buddy, didn't expect it to be so hard to find.

It is in plaza del sol, on tercera. 2nd floor, opposite from a 7-11 store.

On which part of tercera? It is between constitucion and ninos heroes.

How do you know you are in the right building? The 3rd floor is a gym.

I appreciate the patronage, let me get you a beer next time

Guitarrefreak
08-22-13, 08:21
Hey man, you need to give some serious directions how to get to your store. I walked for 30 minutes today to try to find your store to no avail. I followed to google map, walked straight down Ave. Rev, then turned left on Felipe something 2D. I almost walked all the way to the freeway, but I could not find your Arte de Relajacion. Gee, I need some some serious deep tissue massage.If you are lost, call 664 310 6002 which is my manager's number and she can guide you

GolfSexRroll
08-22-13, 11:48
You paid 450 pesos for 15min? No paradita is worth 450 pesos for 15 min. Next time you can negotiate 400 to 500 pesos for 30-40 min including everything. There is 1 girl doing BBBJ. She is skinny and forgot her name. She stand in front of police station next of Hotel Irma. Very skinny. She usually work afternoon. Good luck.Her name is Paola. She is skinny. I have never done her but I hear she sucks a MEAN dick BBBJ. Afternoons after 1 pm. Enva Hotel.

Leo Ryder
08-23-13, 02:59
Sorry buddy, didn't expect it to be so hard to find.

It is in plaza del sol, on tercera. 2nd floor, opposite from a 7-11 store.

On which part of tercera? It is between constitucion and ninos heroes.

How do you know you are in the right building? The 3rd floor is a gym.

I appreciate the patronage, let me get you a beer next timeThanks dude. I am yet to get used to the Tijuana streets. Many times you don't find the street sign. And many times the street names are different from the map. For example, Articulo 123 is also Primera, something like that. I also tried to find Club Fracaso recommended by phordphan. I went through hell to find it based on the google map and photo. The sign in the photo was too old. If he had stated that it was a couple of hundred yards from the arch, I would have had an easier time finding it. I finally found it, went in, absolutely nada. Went to the next door Dragon Rojo, absolutely nada. Of course, you are talking about 2:00pm on the Wednesday. They certainly will become alive at night and weekends.

Cheers!

Tony

Guitarrefreak
08-25-13, 08:22
Thanks dude. I am yet to get used to the Tijuana streets. Many times you don't find the street sign. And many times the street names are different from the map. For example, Articulo 123 is also Primera, something like that. I also tried to find Club Fracaso recommended by phordphan. I went through hell to find it based on the google map and photo. The sign in the photo was too old. If he had stated that it was a couple of hundred yards from the arch, I would have had an easier time finding it. I finally found it, went in, absolutely nada. Went to the next door Dragon Rojo, absolutely nada. Of course, you are talking about 2:00pm on the Wednesday. They certainly will become alive at night and weekends.

Cheers!

TonyAnd we will drink to the day when all the streets become 2nd nature, just ask artisstyp.

My recommendation is prior to doing any major walks, go to google maps so that you more or less have a sense of where you are at relative to major landmarks or streets, that way you always have your bearings.

If all fails, man, you always know zona norte is that way (imagine me pointing north)

Guitarrefreak
08-25-13, 08:24
This is what I got quoted today by a few SGs. Is this the new trend? 20 min. To start with and Additional $5.00 for each additional item? You old hands out there, ayudame por favor.Absolutely not.

I used to be like that and cave in, but then I think some of the chicas I negotiate with have seen me around and know that I am just there to have a (reasonably) good time.

With my gutter spanish I am getting 300 pesos por todo, for whatever time is the norm, I think I am doing ok.

Don't cave!

Phordphan
08-25-13, 18:01
This is what I got quoted today by a few SGs. Is this the new trend? 20 min. To start with and Additional $5.00 for each additional item? You old hands out there, ayudame por favor.The standard time is 20 minutes. The price is always negotiable.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-25-13, 18:37
Walked around the alley and side streets trying to get a BBBJ. Was rejected left and right. This was around 1 pm. So I give that up and get Daniela. (I think that's what her name was) she was on the alley side next to las chavellas. Cute face ok little body. $300 pesos for everything sin ropa. $60 pesos for the room. She gives a really good BJ. She kind of surprised me. She has skills. Next missionary then she get on top and starts riding. I could see her getting tired and she is actually working up a sweat. She is riding good dick. I finish then 1 min later we get a knock at the door. Perfect timing.

Went to go eat some tacos then back to HK. Dick said its ready for another fuck so I went back to the same girl for same price since I was pressed for time and I knew what I was getting with her

Keg
08-25-13, 20:29
Walked around the alley and side streets trying to get a BBBJ. Was rejected left and right.Was that you walking around with your cock hanging out of your zipper?

Just kidding.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-25-13, 23:33
That's the only way I know how to walk.

Was that you walking around with your cock hanging out of your zipper?

Just kidding.

GolfSexRroll
08-26-13, 16:03
Walked around the alley and side streets trying to get a BBBJ. Was rejected left and right. This was around 1 pm. So I give that up and get Daniela. (I think that's what her name was) she was on the alley side next to las chavellas. Cute face ok little body. $300 pesos for everything sin ropa. $60 pesos for the room. She gives a really good BJ. She kind of surprised me. She has skills. Next missionary then she get on top and starts riding. I could see her getting tired and she is actually working up a sweat. She is riding good dick. I finish then 1 min later we get a knock at the door. Perfect timing.

Went to go eat some tacos then back to HK. Dick said its ready for another fuck so I went back to the same girl for same price since I was pressed for time and I knew what I was getting with her

Was that AM / or PM. Daniella (I go with) that works west of HK on the alley does not come in until 8pm. 300 pesos is a good NORMAL price. Did you negotiate to that. If it is the Daniella I know she is a good provider. I was with Daniella last night! She gives me some of the BEST sex I have ever had. This is one chica that gets INTO it!! IMHO the best BBBJ in the Zona.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-26-13, 21:14
It was 1pm. 2 pm. I could be wrong about the name. It was something similar to Daniella. This girl had a scare on the belly from having kids. She said she had 2 kids. 2yrs old and a 4 yr old. I definetly did not get a BBBJ. I was looking for it but I didn't get it. I will be with that girl again on Saturday and ill hopefully remember get name.

Was that AM / or PM. Daniella (I go with) that works west of HK on the alley does not come in until 8pm. 300 pesos is a good NORMAL price. Did you negotiate to that. If it is the Daniella I know she is a good provider. I was with Daniella last night! She gives me some of the BEST sex I have ever had. This is one chica that gets INTO it!! IMHO the best BBBJ in the Zona.

Piperpilot
08-28-13, 23:39
Here now and tomorrow. Staying at HK after thinking about choosing which place to stay. I was caught between Ticuan and HK. I decided to take the rougher part of Tijuana and stay at HK which ended up not being too bad. First time here so I wasn't sure what to think. Came in and got settled in and walked around a few times around there area, there was this really cute SG who had the greatest smile and I had seen her a couple times as I was touring the area so I decided to ask her how much and it was straight $20 so I said let's go up to HK which she was totally fine with. I wasn't sure how to start but we talked and laughed a little because seemed like she was a little new at it too. So cute! Went up to my room and we started to disrobe. Got on the bed and I just held her and we started to kiss. After a little kissing went to DATY which when I thought about it, I was thinking maybe I should stay above since we didn't shower and all. Went to mish then cowgirl to finish it off. She is so sweet and I wish I got her number. I don't speak spanish and she doesn't speak english but we figured things out pretty well. I used someones idea of google translate to communicate. That was great. Everything was so smooth I decided to go down a couple hours later and meet with another girl I had saw. She was a very petite spinner that loves to talk. I didn't have any condoms so we walked down and met with someone in the elevator to get a condom. She wasn't shy about asking one of the reps at all. Nothing what I'm used to but I guess it's really normal there. Went up for 20 then discussed additional rates. She wanted 40 and I recall keeping it at 20-30, so I countered 30, she was pretty tough and really cute and talkative, we came up with 33. I didn't have any singles so ended the night with 35 and 1/2 hour and a bit of hanging out. Then I remembered about someone talking about paying with Pesos! NEVER pay with USD anymore. Just don't carry it. Everything is cheaper using Pesos. 200 P is the start rate. 300 p and most are happy. Couple hours later I picked up another girl, she was a looker but not the best personality. I could tell she's been in the business and knows her job. Everything was boom boom boom done. The other girls I walked out however Mariana walked out on her own and she was fine with it while the other girls wanted me to walk them back. I'm curious about what you guys do, do you walk them to the front door or back to their original spot? Or just out the room door? Anyways Mariana negotiated to 300. I was in the mood so I said ok to 400. I had seen her before but had I know her personality I would have paid the first girl 300 for being so nice. Mariana, spred the towl on the bed, got the lube out, put the condom out, gave some mad head road me then mish before I poped. Cleaned up and off she goes. I was getting tired so I took a rest for a couple hours and met up with Jenny. It was pretty late, around 4 am. I wanted to see when things heated up and cooled down. Around 4-5 there's not too many people out. Jenny was looking pretty good in tight shorts and high heels, so I asked her to come up. She was really friendly and efficient as as well. Not as quick as Mariana, but efficient in the way she finished up, cleaned up and ready to head out. Paid her 400p por todos which is my preference. (not the 400). Ok, then came morning, I was going to switch up rooms because the wifi wasn't working and I really needed to get some work done. Early mornings, there are a lot of older and not as attractive ladies out there. For about 100p or 10 bucks they'd go up. I saw this cute younger girl 20 years, and asked her to come up. She wasn't the spinner type but she felt great. She was as involved but she was ok with different positions. She's the quite type working. 200p. Total experience was amazing! I'm a bit worn out for today and hope to get some rest before going out again. About 5pm-2am there are some great looking SG. I looked into the bars, and I have to say I think there are SG look great. That's why I'm going to end up staying at HK. I was planning to have some overnights however I'm also interested in meeting new girls and learning spanish. Spent $125, 5 dates and spanish class.

Piperpilot
08-29-13, 02:02
Yup Daniella, Pretty girl and would only use the hotel there in down the alley. She started off with 200 then for CBJ an extra 100p. Looks like the 300 standard.

It was 1pm. 2 pm. I could be wrong about the name. It was something similar to Daniella. This girl had a scare on the belly from having kids. She said she had 2 kids. 2yrs old and a 4 yr old. I definetly did not get a BBBJ. I was looking for it but I didn't get it. I will be with that girl again on Saturday and ill hopefully remember get name.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-29-13, 04:18
LOL. That's exactly what happened. 200 then 100 more. While ridding dick she gave me this sexy look that made my dick extra hard. I see why she is so popular. I told her I was getting a room next weekend at cascades and asked is she would come over there and she said yes. We'll see if she follows through (8/31 weekend)

Yup Daniella, Pretty girl and would only use the hotel there in down the alley. She started off with 200 then for CBJ an extra 100p. Looks like the 300 standard.

Leo Ryder
08-30-13, 21:14
I have been eyeing 2 SGs across the street from Hotel Nilo. One is Fernanda, short, a little chubby, but with beautiful eyes and pretty face. The other is Myra, very classic and elegant. I see her being taken up by some local guys fairly frequently. Anyone has any intel to share?

Thanks

Tony

Hargow20
08-31-13, 21:39
I was wondering if anyone has heard any news about Jamie? I was down in early July and Jamie was staying with her boyfriend. Jamie's boyfriend was keeping her from working. Jamie was supposedly coming up to the US to go to nursing school. But chances are those plans fell through. Will go back down to Tijuana once the weather cools off and see if she is still around.

Hargow20
08-31-13, 21:44
There is this one thin LSW named Norma that stays at the hotel on the corner of Constitucion and Cohuilla st. The hotel is on the South east corner above the market. This where the SG's that dress in school girls outfits work. Norma has a bit of wear, but her face is good looking.

ItsMeBeyatch
08-31-13, 22:49
In the zona right now. Just had Daniella. 300 pesos plus 60 for room. It was a sweaty one since it hot as hell here right now. I'm cooling of at caliente across from HK. Say hello. Guy with green A's hat is me.

DFWdude
08-31-13, 23:55
Are there any street girls in the zona that would offer BBFS? I have frequented clubs in Germany that offer this service, its wonderful! How much would it cost? Also is there any issue if I purchase prescription medication at a pharmacy in Tijuana and bring it back? I have chronic back pain (no medical insurance) but I know what works for me. Just afraid if I try and bring it back and getting caught.

HorseTrader
09-01-13, 06:55
Are there any street girls in the zona that would offer BBFS? I have frequented clubs in Germany that offer this service, its wonderful! How much would it cost? Also is there any issue if I purchase prescription medication at a pharmacy in Tijuana and bring it back? I have chronic back pain (no medical insurance) but I know what works for me. Just afraid if I try and bring it back and getting caught.Yesterday I had covered sucky funky with a paradita for $20. Today we chatted on the street and she suggested BBFS for $50. Probably others are willing.

HorseTrader
09-01-13, 18:31
Also is there any issue if I purchase prescription medication at a pharmacy in Tijuana and bring it back? I have chronic back pain (no medical insurance) but I know what works for me. Just afraid if I try and bring it back and getting caught.There is a brochure rack just as you clear US customs. One of the brochures will answer your questions regarding prescriptions.

If you buy Rx in Mexico, I would beware of generics. In one of my past careers my company sold medical test equipment and the office rumors consistently indicated that there was seldom a problem with US sold generics but often a problem with non-US sold generics. I remember that India had major problems. I don't remember anything specific about Mexico being good or bad.

On the other hand, forum members have reported good success with Mexican generic Viagra.

Ath Trainer
09-01-13, 23:40
There is a brochure rack just as you clear US customs. One of the brochures will answer your questions regarding prescriptions.

If you buy Rx in Mexico, I would beware of generics. In one of my past careers my company sold medical test equipment and the office rumors consistently indicated that there was seldom a problem with US sold generics but often a problem with non-US sold generics. I remember that India had major problems. I don't remember anything specific about Mexico being good or bad.

On the other hand, forum members have reported good success with Mexican generic Viagra.Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure you can't bring prescription drugs in without a prescription. Generic viagra is even worse, since you can't buy it in the USA.

DickBump
09-03-13, 03:34
don't quote me but i'm pretty sure you can't bring prescription drugs in without a prescription. generic viagra is even worse, since you can't buy it in the usa.you can bring in quite a selection of drugs that are otc in mexico but prescription stateside. i wouldn't try and bring across oxycontin, soma or stuff like that but i have in the past brought in cialis, viagra (name and generic. 800mg ibuprofen. 10mg dolac and a host of other drugs that you can't get stateside without a prescription. i have always declared what i am bringing across and have never once been questioned.

now fwiw, once you cross thru the checkpoint it is a coin-toss if your pulled over by local or state pd if they see what you are carrying they have every right to confirep001e whatever it is you have and / or write you a citation or even haul you to jail for possession of a controlled substance. i have only been pulled over by state of arizona dps one time and that was last year. i had some cialis, dolac and amoxicilin and the officer looked at it inside my bag and that was about it.

Guitarrefreak
09-04-13, 08:01
Got sucked off by her as recommended by a fellow monger,

I didn't want any extras as it has been a while since a chica was able to get me off just by sucking.

Jenny did not disappoint, she was bobbying her head up and down for the entire duration without stopping, a real trooper.

She stands just outside backdoor of HK.

Treat her well gentlemen

Leo Ryder
09-07-13, 00:38
Hi friends

This will serve as an alert to you guys. And at the same time I would like to hear from you guys as to how to deal with this kind of situation. I went to la zona norte today. Had my beers and the usual routine. I came out of Adelita, turned right around the corner of Coahuila and Constitucion. I saw this gorgeous girl with light complexion and beautiful blue eyes, with a touch of shyness standing right after passing Playboy Club and opposite of the first Taco stand you would encounter. I talked with her and asked for her name. Sorry I forgot her name, it is a little out of the ordinary. She said that she was from Mexico city and had been working there for 4 months. I was talking with her leaning against the Taco Stand. Then I felt a rough bump from a guy. I stood back, then I saw this short fat taco guy pretending to clean up his salsa bowl. He apparently bumped off the stand.

I said bye to the sweet little girl and went to the next Taco Stand. I actually was hungry. I ordered a taco and started a friendly conversation with the guy named Rene. Then a chica named Adriana came over and did her usual trick of showing off her tits and asked for a dollar. I gave it to her. Then all of a sudden I saw that short fat guy of the other taco stand was giving this vicious and dirty look, seemingly telling me that the girl I talked with earlier was his girl and warmed me to be hands off of her. And if I didn't, he would hire some hit men to fix me up.

This is the first time ever I came across this kind of hostility in the zona. This short and fat SOB seemed like that he was extremely pissed when I tried to talk with this girl from La ciudad Mexico. WTF? This is the first Toco Stand you encounter when you come out of Adelitas and turn right on Constitucion. Be aware, this guy is extremely vicious. Try not to talk with the light skinned girl standing across from his taco stand. Otherwise, this guy might get you fixed up.

I would appreciate any advices as to what to do to avoid this kind of shit in the future. I don't want to get into any conflict with some local guy in a foreign country.

Thanks guys.

Take care.

Tony

Member #4728
09-07-13, 01:51
Got sucked off by her as recommended by a fellow monger,

I didn't want any extras as it has been a while since a chica was able to get me off just by sucking.

Jenny did not disappoint, she was bobbying her head up and down for the entire duration without stopping, a real trooper.

She stands just outside backdoor of HK.

Treat her well gentlemenCBJ or bbj?

Nvslim
09-07-13, 12:44
I would appreciate any advices as to what to do to avoid this kind of shit in the future. I don't want to get into any conflict with some local guy in a foreign country.

Thanks guys.

Take care.

TonyAre you sure he was just not pissed that you used his cart as a leaning post and then bought your tacos from another vender?

Slim

Hargow20
09-07-13, 14:52
I have been with Adrianna before and she is a scammer. I would avoid her.

Hi, friends, this will serve as an alert to you guys. And at the same time I would like to hear from you guys as to how to deal with this kind of situation. I went to la zona norte today. Had my beers and the usual routine. I came out of Adelita, turned right around the corner of Coahuila and Constitucion. I saw this gorgeous girl with light complexion and beautiful blue eyes, with a touch of shyness standing right after passing Playboy Club and opposite of the first Taco stand you would encounter. I talked with her and asked for her name. Sorry I forgot her name, it is a little out of the ordinary. She said that she was from Mexico city and had been working there for 4 months. I was talking with her leaning against the Taco Stand. Then I felt a rough bump from a guy. I stood back, then I saw this short fat taco guy pretending to clean up his salsa bowl. He apparently bumped off the stand.

I said bye to the sweet little girl and went to the next Taco Stand. I actually was hungry. I ordered a taco and started a friendly conversation with the guy named Rene. Then a chica named Adriana came over and did her usual trick of showing off her tits and asked for a dollar. I gave it to her. Then all of a sudden I saw that short fat guy of the other taco stand was giving this vicious and dirty look, seemingly telling me that the girl I talked with earlier was his girl and warmed me to be hands off of her. And if I didn't, he would hire some hit men to fix me up.

This is the first time ever I came across this kind of hostility in the zona. This short and fat SOB seemed like that he was extremely pissed when I tried to talk with this girl from La ciudad Mexico. WTF? This is the first Toco Stand you encounter when you come out of Adelitas and turn right on Constitucion. Be aware, this guy is extremely vicious. Try not to talk with the light skinned girl standing across from his taco stand. Otherwise, this guy might get you fixed up.

Thanks guys.

Take care.

Tony

Phordphan
09-07-13, 17:42
Are you sure he was just not pissed that you used his cart as a leaning post and then bought your tacos from another vender?

SlimThis was my first impression, too.

Leo Ryder
09-07-13, 17:52
Are you sure he was just not pissed that you used his cart as a leaning post and then bought your tacos from another vender?

SlimOnce I was talking with the girl sitting on one of the stools at the corner of his Taco stand. He used his fat hairy shoulder to bump me away from his stand. He was pissed off again as I was buying taco from the next stand. I was hungry at that time. If he would asked me if I would like to have a taco before he bumped me off, I would have gladly bought one from him. But apparently he did not want me to take "his girl" upstairs or something. Normally these taco guys are very friendly, but this one was mean, jealous and extremely pissed all the time, especially when you talk with "his girl".

By the way, I bought the taco from the next stand just to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off further.

Leo Ryder
09-07-13, 17:55
I have been with Adrianna before and she is a scammer. I would avoid her.She seemed to be a junkie.

Leo Ryder
09-07-13, 17:59
This was my first impression, too.However, he did not have to use his hairy fat shoulder to bump me off roughly without saying a word. He could have asked me to stand back or something and I would have apologized and stood away from his cart. The act was apparent jealousy of me talking with this light skinned and blue eyed girl from Mexico City.

HorseTrader
09-07-13, 18:37
This is the first time ever I came across this kind of hostility in the zona. This short and fat SOB seemed like that he was extremely pissed when I tried to talk with this girl from La ciudad Mexico. WTF? This is the first Toco Stand you encounter when you come out of Adelitas and turn right on Constitucion. Be aware, this guy is extremely vicious. Try not to talk with the light skinned girl standing across from his taco stand. Otherwise, this guy might get you fixed up.Count me among those that think he was just pissed that you leaned on his stand and then bought food from the next stand. You shouldn't blame him for that. I never think of those taco stand guys as being threatening or rough, just trying to make a living.

That area can get very rough and I've seen some arguments that have turned into fist fights. Perhaps others turned into knife or gun fights. Just last Saturday on that same block closer to the alley I watched two very well built Mexican men argue before the fists started flying. I was getting out of the fight area while several girls were running to watch the fight. That sort of toughness seems to appeal to many of the Mexican girls. I'll stay with cash as an Aphrodisiac and leave the fighting to ohers.

Over the years I've seen a number of fights and police chases on Constitution, Ninos Heroes, and Articulo 123. I've never seen fights in the alley, though I'm sure they happen.

Guitarrefreak
09-07-13, 18:51
CBJ or bbj?CBJ. First time with her and she still did an awesome CBJ nonetheless, I may try to go for BBBJ in the future, have fun

Guitarrefreak
09-07-13, 18:59
However, he did not have to use his hairy fat shoulder to bump me off roughly without saying a word. He could have asked me to stand back or something and I would have apologized and stood away from his cart. The act was apparent jealousy of me talking with this light skinned and blue eyed girl from Mexico City.Few commentaries, I normally stay away from girls who are unusually friendly or just gives a BS vibe. I am ok if they are nice, but knowing that time they spend BSing with someone means time lost for potential business, not sure if your chica exhibited any of that.

About the taco guy, I would just say something like perdonme and step aside if he bumps into you. No point trying to reason with those guys. As far as why he did what the did, fuck, can be anything, but bottomline is if that little corner is making you uncomfortable, stay away from it.

Of course, always stay safe

Reinaldo
09-07-13, 19:50
While you probably think this justifies your loutish behavior it actually makes it worse. First of all if I wanted to hit up a girl sitting at a taco stand I would offer to buy her a taco or something Second, it would never even occur to me to lean against a taco stand where I was not consuming to hit on a sg. It still would have been more appropriate for the taquero to say something to you rather than bump you.

Once I was talking with the girl sitting on one of the stools at the corner of his Taco stand. He used his fat hairy shoulder to bump me away from his stand. He was pissed off again as I was buying taco from the next stand. I was hungry at that time. If he would asked me if I would like to have a taco before he bumped me off, I would have gladly bought one from him. But apparently he did not want me to take "his girl" upstairs or something. Normally these taco guys are very friendly, but this one was mean, jealous and extremely pissed all the time, especially when you talk with "his girl".

By the way, I bought the taco from the next stand just to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off further.

Leo Ryder
09-07-13, 21:17
Hi guys,

I truly appreciate all of your inputs. I certainly will examine my own behaviors (7 beers later) and also be more careful in the future. Just to clarify a few things: I was standing with my back slightly against the corner of the taco stand, not exactly leaning heavily against it. And the girl I was talking with was not Adriana. I can't remember her name (some unique name). But she is from La Ciudad Mexico and has been working there for 4 months. She is shy with light skin tone and blue eyes and reddish hair.

Again, all of your comments, advices and criticisms are extremely helpful.

Thank you all and stay safe fellows.

Tony

Member #4728
09-08-13, 00:35
CBJ. First time with her and she still did an awesome CBJ nonetheless, I may try to go for BBBJ in the future, have funThanks for the info.

She is nice on the street.

I ask for bbj, and she said no, but I've never gone with her, and she is very pretty and I'm not a gallant. But if she is as good in CBJ, I'll give her a try for her 20 dls.

Good luck with her

Phordphan
09-08-13, 02:59
While you probably think this justifies your loutish behavior it actually makes it worse. First of all if I wanted to hit up a girl sitting at a taco stand I would offer to buy her a taco or something Second, it would never even occur to me to lean against a taco stand where I was not consuming to hit on a sg. It still would have been more appropriate for the taquero to say something to you rather than bump you.Re-read the original post. I don't think she was sitting at the stand. She was standing near the stand, he was sitting or leaning.

Phordphan
09-08-13, 03:01
However, he did not have to use his hairy fat shoulder to bump me off roughly without saying a word. He could have asked me to stand back or something and I would have apologized and stood away from his cart. The act was apparent jealousy of me talking with this light skinned and blue eyed girl from Mexico City.It's possible. It never ceases to amaze me that guys get all bent out of shape and jealous over hookers. If you want a girlfriend that doesn't fuck around, why look for one in a hooker bar?

Leo Ryder
09-08-13, 05:42
It's possible. It never ceases to amaze me that guys get all bent out of shape and jealous over hookers. If you want a girlfriend that doesn't fuck around, why look for one in a hooker bar?I totally agree with you Phord. If you pay some attention when you take a girl arriba, there are usually many eyes focusing on you and the girl, eyes of the front desk guy, eyes of the cum boy, eyes of the taxi drivers in front of the clubs and eyes of the taco stand guys. The jealousy might be of many reasons, one of them must be that you have the dinero to take a chica arriba while they were not able to. My personal vibe is that this particular taco guy was extremely jealous of me talking with this girl for whatever reason.

Reinaldo
09-08-13, 16:05
Re-read his subsequent post. There were two incidents. In one of the incidents a girl was sitting at the stand.

Re-read the original post. I don't think she was sitting at the stand. She was standing near the stand, he was sitting or leaning.

Guitarrefreak
09-08-13, 17:29
Thanks for the info.

She is nice on the street.

I ask for bbj, and she said no, but I've never gone with her, and she is very pretty and I'm not a gallant. But if she is as good in CBJ, I'll give her a try for her 20 dls.

Good luck with herYeah, do that and let us know how she turns out.

She was recommended to me by a guy who comes down here on a whim from LA

Phordphan
09-08-13, 23:35
Re-read his subsequent post. There were two incidents. In one of the incidents a girl was sitting at the stand.I did before I posted my comment. It appeared to me that he was the one sitting at the taco stand, not her, and that he was describing the same incident in two different ways. It seemed to me that the second post wasn't worded correctly. However, I may be mistaken.

Metro Male
09-11-13, 00:14
Got to Tijuana around 8. Checked in Cascadas and went first to check out HK and later came over to find Danielle who stands next to HK doors. We went up and as I am a regular with her. She knows I like a shower and a clean pussy girl and she obliged.

She removed all her clothes and she has a straight body and small firm breasts. Enjoyed the cuddling and getting into the routine. She started with the BBJ and it was good as usual. We did all the conceivable positions as with me she does not look at the time. Came once and relaxed and started over again. In no time I was up and tried reverse doggie. Later finished with missionary as I like to kiss my girls a lot. She knows how to massage the balls and to lick the nipples at the right time.

We lay down for a few more minutes doing the small talk. She wanted to leave without cleaning as she wanted to have the aroma of my after shave still with her. Well. It sounds nice to hear but I insisted she clean up for the next guy. She did and gave her $ 50 total. Another kiss and she went out smiling.

Feels nice to get a usual and warm welcome to Tijuana. MY HK reports are in the HK section.

Oscars4215
09-13-13, 04:24
This is my first time going to Tijuana to go look for girls. Who would you recomend that's spinner? Which area? I'm going to be staying in hotel Cascada.

Guitarrefreak
09-13-13, 06:04
This is my first time going to Tijuana to go look for girls. Who would you recomend that's spinner? Which area? I'm going to be staying in hotel Cascada.Miriam outside malquerida at night, tiny tiny woman, tries to please but probably not satisfy a veteran.

Kenya across the street outside the bar with the white wall (someone help me out here, horrible with bar names) but she only works day time.

Carina across the street from Hong kong back entrance but has been MIA for a while.

Good luck

Leo Ryder
09-16-13, 05:01
Avoid if you can. Dead fish. All business. Cold as ice.

GolfSexRroll
09-16-13, 16:08
I totally agree with you Phord. If you pay some attention when you take a girl arriba, there are usually many eyes focusing on you and the girl, eyes of the front desk guy, eyes of the cum boy, eyes of the taxi drivers in front of the clubs and eyes of the taco stand guys. The jealousy might be of many reasons, one of them must be that you have the dinero to take a chica arriba while they were not able to. My personal vibe is that this particular taco guy was extremely jealous of me talking with this girl for whatever reason.I can NEVER go to the ZONA without my FAVORITE not knowing. If I am in the alley(she not working) I will get a txt asking why I did not call her! If I do not get a message= She will ask me why I was there the next time I see her. She knows who I went up to the room with. All her amigas tell her. Doorman tells her. Front desk guy tells her. Blah, Blah, Blah. Somehow I think I can fly under the radar- NOT. Anahi is always cold to me in the street. I will not go with her.

TomJackin
09-16-13, 20:13
I can NEVER go to the ZONA without my FAVORITE not knowing. If I am in the alley(she not working) I will get a txt asking why I did not call her! If I do not get a message= She will ask me why I was there the next time I see her. She knows who I went up to the room with. All her amigas tell her. Doorman tells her. Front desk guy tells her. Blah, Blah, Blah. Somehow I think I can fly under the radar- NOT. Anahi is always cold to me in the street. I will not go with her.You sound like your married.:eek:

Statman
09-16-13, 21:19
It's possible. It never ceases to amaze me that guys get all bent out of shape and jealous over hookers. If you want a girlfriend that doesn't fuck around, why look for one in a hooker bar?Because you know she is going to put out for your money, unlike some regular dates, that is why.

Guitarrefreak
09-17-13, 00:58
You sound like your married.:eek:+1 on this.

I will admit though, in the beginning that kind of attention is fun, you know the chica "cares" (note the quotes, damnit) , then it quickly gets old and dry (pun (un) intended) and then those drama come up.

TomJackin / Artisstyp / JoeArturo (if he is still monitoring the board) will be the first to call me out on all the stupid things I did before, these days, I just enjoy having a puta to make me happy for the time I paid her for, and then get the fuck out of my room so I can sleep.

(I do like getting my txt messages responded in a timely manner though)

Hermano1
09-22-13, 01:29
I am going to be in Tijuana for the first time. I can say few things in Spanish and understand important words. I will be there just for one night and the next day till noon. From what I read, I am hoping to visit HK for a good first fuck, and then pick SGs.

When my kid goes to Disney, he wants to ride as much as possible, probably has papas genes, I am thinking of riding as many SG possible, setting aside 400 pesos max per SG encounter.

I read that SGs will not come to Cascada, is it true? Is there anything I can do to entice them to come over there instead of their hotels?

Baxter Slade
09-22-13, 17:08
I am going to be in Tijuana for the first time. I can say few things in Spanish and understand important words. I will be there just for one night and the next day till noon. From what I read, I am hoping to visit HK for a good first fuck, and then pick SGs.

When my kid goes to Disney, he wants to ride as much as possible, probably has papas genes, I am thinking of riding as many SG possible, setting aside 400 pesos max per SG encounter.

I read that SGs will not come to Cascada, is it true? Is there anything I can do to entice them to come over there instead of their hotels?Many of the street girls located in the vicinity of the Cascada will use that hotel no problem. As you venture farther from the hotel you will meet more resistance. While some girls will remain totally dedicated to using there shitbag hotels others can be convinced. Remember money talks and a bit extra money can convince them. Lets say you see a SG you desire and she is not located close to the Cascada spend a bit of time during your trip flirting when you pass her. If its hot buy her a water, if its cold buy her a coffee or give her a small gift from the 99 cent store. While it is harder to get a girl to leave her hotel if you are not a regular in the Zona it can be done with some effort. They do eventually soften up.

Hermano1
09-23-13, 05:43
Many of the street girls located in the vicinity of the Cascada will use that hotel no problem. As you venture farther from the hotel you will meet more resistance.Can I take Adelita chicas to Cascada, or do they only go up within Adelita.

If I stay at other hotels like Tican, Rio etc, would the chicas from HK / Adelita be willing to come there when I pay for taxi for them to return.

HorseTrader
09-23-13, 13:43
Can I take Adelita chicas to Cascada, or do they only go up within Adelita.

If I stay at other hotels like Tican, Rio etc, would the chicas from HK / Adelita be willing to come there when I pay for taxi for them to return.Those are easy to answer. First, AB girls are committed to go to the AB hotel during their shift. But you may get them to go someplace else after their shift is over. Same answer for Ticuan and other hotels. I see it as more of a headache to make those arrangements than to just pay an extra few dollars to use their hotel.

This being your first Tijuana trip, I would suggest you read about the last 3 months of posts in all the Tijuana forums. And also read Brockton O'Tool's guide (2009). That wil answer many questions that you don't even know that you have. One warning, the current pedestrain entrance into Tijuana has totally changed since 2009.

Phordphan
09-23-13, 16:40
Can I take Adelita chicas to Cascada, or do they only go up within Adelita.

If I stay at other hotels like Tican, Rio etc, would the chicas from HK / Adelita be willing to come there when I pay for taxi for them to return.Every club has a hotel they use. The girls must use that hotel during their shift. The girls' in and out activities are monitored. Except for brief meal breaks, etc, an exit must show a corresponding entry into the hotel and vice versa. Exceptions may exist, and if you toss around enough money you can get just about anything you want, but it's generally not worth the hassle.

Baxter Slade
09-23-13, 17:55
This being your first Tijuana trip, I would suggest you read about the last 3 months of posts in all the Tijuana forums. And also read Brockton O'Tool's guide (2009). That wil answer many questions that you don't even know that you have. One warning, the current pedestrain entrance into Tijuana has totally changed since 2009.Horse Trader has provided some useful information. The more information you can gather the better your experience will be. There always seem to be people in the Zona Norte waiting to take advantage of someone who appears to be a newbie in the Zona. I would also like to recomend a book that will help you in regards to dealing with street girls, search Street Girls of Tijuana. The book is available on amazon.

RimmDigger
09-25-13, 08:07
I would also like to recomend a book that will help you in regards to dealing with street girls, search Street Girls of Tijuana. The book is available on amazon.Wow! This one got me by surprise! I will buy it.

I might be able to learn some tips&tricks! .
;)

HorseTrader
09-25-13, 15:39
Wow! This one got me by surprise! I will buy it.

I might be able to learn some tips&tricks! .I've never seen that book, but, a few years ago one of the on-line book stores had some excerpts published. I read what was available and didn't learn anything. It is good to know that Hugo knows enough about the book to recommend it. Since it is a low cost book, I may order it myself.

GolfSexRroll
09-25-13, 16:50
I've never seen that book, but, a few years ago one of the on-line book stores had some excerpts published. I read what was available and didn't learn anything. It is good to know that Hugo knows enough about the book to recommend it. Since it is a low cost book, I may order it myself.Guy on another thread (TJA) wrote it.

RimmDigger
09-26-13, 05:47
Guy on another thread (TJA) wrote it.Oh, I see.

I might write a book. I believe I have enough information to do it. Hahah

Maelstrom
09-27-13, 02:01
If you are coming from Adelitas make a right then another right to the street she stands a the first crappy hotel.

Super tight pussy and had good kegel clinches. Not the best body or face more like a 6-6. 5.

SaneMind4587
09-27-13, 17:40
I take BBFS to mean bare back full service. If I am wrong forgive. But why would you want to do that with a stranger?

Ak233
10-06-13, 00:49
I will be returning to Tijuana shortly and will be staying at Cascadas. I have taken up the HK girls up to the room without extra charge. Does the hotel charge extra if I take up a streetwalker?

GolfSexRroll
10-06-13, 01:18
I will be returning to Tijuana shortly and will be staying at Cascadas. I have taken up the HK girls up to the room without extra charge. Does the hotel charge extra if I take up a streetwalker?NO charge. Take anyone you like to your room. If the chica will go. Take her. Some won't go away from their Shitty Hotel. (some may try to charge you "extra" to "travel") All chicas outside HK and Cascada WILL go to Cascada. No extra charge (have your own condoms and lube!)

Ak233
10-06-13, 01:40
GSRr:Thanks for the quick reply.

On my last visit there were a few young hot SGs loitering about the side entrance to Cascadas.

It was obvious they were willing to go into the hotel, but I wasn't sure about the room rate.

Great. I will be prepared.

Sometimes you just want a quick fuck without having to deal with all the drama in the club.

Ak233

Escort4Us
10-06-13, 02:35
I take BBFS to mean bare back full service. If I am wrong forgive. But why would you want to do that with a stranger?You get free tacos on BBFS Thursdays.

Maelstrom
10-07-13, 00:33

On my last visit there were a few young hot SGs loitering about the side entrance to Cascadas.

It was obvious they were willing to go into the hotel, but I wasn't sure about the room rate.

Sometimes you just want a quick fuck without having to deal with all the drama in the club.

Ak233Is this the evening time? There are 2 that stand there I've had my eye on but not sure how good a service they provide. If you take one give a review will you?

GolfSexRroll
10-07-13, 06:27
Claudia from Vera Cruz is back at her post at Gloria Hotel. She said she was visiting her kid in VC. Her kid is 4 yrs old and in K-garden. She was on vacation for 5 months. Sunday afternoon at 2 pm. Of course I took her up! She went with me to Cascada. Very good service and this little spinner is very cute and always very good to me! After on my way back to Gloria (hand in hand) someone called GSR. I was talking to her and did not see who it was! I hung at HK for a while. Went with my Fav SG then home by 8pm. 1hr line. Asshole CBP grilled me about "dangers of going to zona" I told him I did not need his "advise" (shithead). Thought he was going to send me to secondary, but my weekly history kept him from doing so!

Ak233
10-08-13, 05:00
Maelstrom,

This was a number of months ago. She was 19 years old maybe and beautiful looking spinner in a great little skirt. She was standing in front of the Cascadas doorway in the alcove. She quoted me $20 and then I asked if I could do DATY. She looked at me like I was crazy. It wasn't the $$, I would have given her a premium for the service. There was no way she was going to allow a stranger to lick her in any manner. If I see her again, maybe I will just take her to the room anyway and see what might develop for a few extra pesos.

Maelstrom
10-08-13, 08:21
Maelstrom,

This was a number of months ago. She was a young (19 years old maybe) and beautiful looking spinner in a great little skirt. She was standing in front of the Cascadas doorway in the alcove. She quoted me $20 and then I asked if I could do DATY. She looked at me like I was crazy. It wasn't the $$, I would have given her a premium for the service. There was no way she was going to allow a stranger to lick her in any manner. If I see her again, maybe I will just take her to the room anyway and see what might develop for a few extra pesos.Thanks for info.

Hargow20
10-09-13, 09:59
Was down in Tijuana last Friday and had a bad experience with Jamie's friend. I went down to Tijuana and located Jamie's friend that lives in this one hotel that is located by the alley between Cohuilla st and Revolucion. This hotel has a yellow gate in front of it. I went there and she says that she can find Jamie. I waited for Jamie and she then tells me that I owe $20 to the hotel for waiting there. This one guy then tells me I cannot leave until I pay them. I was upset by the experience so headed back to the US. The odd thing is that this girl has been nice until then. But it just goes to show you can never be to careful in Tijuana.

I would like to find another non-pro in Tijuana however. They are cheap and are willing to do more.

FlapJacK
10-10-13, 20:51
I waited for Jamie and she then tells me that I owe $20 to the hotel for waiting there. This one guy then tells me I cannot leave until I pay them. I was upset by the experience so headed back to the US. The odd thing is that this girl has been nice until then. But it just goes to show you can never be to careful in Tijuana.

I would like to find another non-pro in Tijuana however. They are cheap and are willing to do more.You paid $20. Just for waiting?

Phordphan
10-11-13, 00:00
I would like to find another non-pro in Tijuana however. They are cheap and are willing to do more.You mean you want to find another cheap meth addict, right? If you're looking for a true non-pro you aren't going to find one in a shitbag hotel in the Zona Norte.

Keg
10-11-13, 01:38
You mean you want to find another cheap meth addict, right? If you're looking for a true non-pro you aren't going to find one in a shitbag hotel in the Zona Norte.LOL. Sorry but I cracked up at that one!

Hargow20
10-11-13, 06:40
Jamie was the better than 99% of the SG's and gave the best service as well. So hopefully I can find a new girl.

You mean you want to find another cheap meth addict, right? If you're looking for a true non-pro you aren't going to find one in a shitbag hotel in the Zona Norte.

TomJackin
10-11-13, 07:14
You mean you want to find another cheap meth addict, right? If you're looking for a true non-pro you aren't going to find one in a shitbag hotel in the Zona Norte.Don't hold back dude!

Tell us how you really feel!

Hargow20
10-12-13, 05:19
Arrived in Tijuana around 11:30 am. I was hoping to find Jamie, but some people have told me they have not seen her in awhile. Jamie told me that she was going to start nursing school in SD. I have my doubts given how flaky Jamie was. I walked around for a bit and went down to Pureto Nuevo (Lobster Village) for lunch and had some lobster thermidor. The lobster thermidor was excellent. I headed back to Zona and walked around for a bit. Tried locating Angel and Norma, but they were not around. I ended going with this one SG named Sandra by the Diamante hotel and got a disappointing BJ. Sandra kept complaining that she did not like the taste of the condom and did not finish the BJ.

Ninguno Especial
10-13-13, 04:39
Sandra kept complaining that she did not like the taste of the condom and did not finish the BJ.I would have offered to remove the condamn for her if it would have been me. Just sayin

Ninguno Especial
10-13-13, 04:46
I take BBFS to mean bare back full service. If I am wrong forgive. But why would you want to do that with a stranger?Many (myself included) have picked up more STD's from those we thought we "knew" over the years than from "professionals".

Granted "most" civilians don't do the large volume of guys that pros do but they are inspected (if they are legit with health cards) monthly which is more than almost any civilian or someone you "know" does.

Reflect on that

Hargow20
10-13-13, 07:47
I did, but she refused to do BBJ. This is one reason why I am very selective about the SG's I go with. I have found that the SG's often run some sort of scam like this. In most cases it is fairly are the SW's will refuse to complete job in the US. This is one reason why I try and find a regular in Tijuana.

I would have offered to remove the condamn for her if it would have been me. Just sayin

GolfSexRroll
10-14-13, 19:27
Had my usual GREAT time in Tijuana. I was with my 2 Favorite girls (of all time!) Seemed EXTRA nice lately with "extended (free) time." Keg / Sorry I missed you. I was not in HK at all. (my pm is not co-operating.) Took my "novia SG" to the Tequila festival. We both don't drink but the atmosphere was nice. Really a steal at $6. 00 entrance fee Sunday 4pm.

Hargow20
10-20-13, 03:24
Went to Tijuana to have some dental work done and arrived around 10:30. Walked around for a hour or so and there was not a whole lot of SG's out. Went back to the dental office and walked around some more around 2pm. I was about 2 leave when I ran across Norma in the Alley. Got a okay BBJ facial. Norma's BBJ's are good but not great. For some reason she keeps having to spit and finally refuses to suck any more. She did lick balls and on the outside of the shaft however. I was irritated that she tried to dodge the facial. I did see Angel earlier and realized how much wear she had and decided to pass.

Seems the number of SG's and quality has dropped off since last year. But then again last year was the best I have seen it since I have been visiting Tijuana. I also talked to this that other blonde cracked out SG from the US and she told me also told me that Jamie had left. Even though Jamie is not around I am kind of glad that she gone on to hopefully a better life. Jamie told me that was going to a private nursing school and I wish her the the best.

Leo Ryder
10-20-13, 04:36
She did lick balls and on the outside of the shaft however. I was irritated that she tried to dodge the facial. . she told me also that Jamie had left. Even though Jamie is not around I am kind of glad that she gone on to hopefully a better life. Jamie told me that was going to a private nursing school and I wish her the the best.I am wondering how can the girl kick the "inside" of your shaft. By the way, didn't Jamie give you the HPV a few months back? How did that turn out? I wish you cured it and you are free of it now. Oh, one question, how did "Hizark21" become "Hargow20". Sounds very interesting. Take care buddy. Wish you the best.

Hargow20
10-20-13, 17:43
No I did not get HPV thankfully. I am probably going back to TJ at least for awhile.

I am wondering how can the girl kick the "inside" of your shaft. By the way, didn't Jamie give you the HPV a few months back? How did that turn out? I wish you cured it and you are free of it now. Oh, one question, how did "Hizark21" become "Hargow20". Sounds very interesting. Take care buddy. Wish you the best.

Leo Ryder
10-20-13, 20:40
No I did not get HPV thankfully. I am probably going back to TJ at least for awhile.Good for you buddy. I went though your posts again regarding the HBV scare. Apparently it was a misdiagnose according to your later tests. Sorry about that. Also a correction to my last post. It should be "lick" not "kick". I wish you many more "happy BBBJs and happy facials". LOL.

Hargow20
10-21-13, 04:55
Thanks, but I think it will some time before I find a girl as good as Jamie. I am hopeful that I can locate Jamie in the US. I really hoping to find another BBJ/facial provider in the US however :)

Good for you buddy. I went though your posts again regarding the HBV scare. Apparently it was a misdiagnose according to your later tests. Sorry about that. Also a correction to my last post. It should be "lick" not "kick". I wish you many more "happy BBBJs and happy facials". LOL.

Phordphan
10-21-13, 19:47
Thanks, but I think it will some time before I find a girl as good as Jamie. I am hopeful that I can locate Jamie in the US. I really hoping to find another BBJ/facial provider in the US however :)You shouldn't have any problems finding another hard-core tweaker. Try East Village.

GolfSexRroll
10-21-13, 21:11
You shouldn't have any problems finding another hard-core tweaker. Try East Village.Hey- That's where I live! Yes it IS true! If you want that Tijuana feeling hang around Bario Logan. Tweekers- 12th & imperial.& go East! Always a good shopping area around Fr. Joes! Hehehe

Cool
10-23-13, 02:48

Ak233Actually, the game. Changed 5 years ago. Since regulars are part of their livelihood and because the avg. SG is young you can run into the same set of problems with them. Girls and super simps snitch. Nothing

Is confidential in the Zona. Super simps got to get their brownie points. Avoid competitive / loser big mouth wingmen. Naturally there are downsides to the cheaper price.

Hermano1
10-25-13, 23:01
Crossed the border around noon, and took a cab to Cascadas. Got the double room booked over internet, and took shower and came out looking for SG. I came out of the main entrance of Cascadas, walked past HK and then walked past Adelitas, kept walking and went to the other side of constitution. There is a barber shop or something and then right next there were two girls standing with school uniform type skirts. Took one girl upstairs, long black hair and streaks of red dyed hair.

She was bubbly, made her bend and tried entering from behind. Her pussy seemed to be way too tight, and gave a push, it looked like I went past her pussy walls and inside, but the girl stood up right away and withdrew saying my condom broke. It was broke. I washed with the liquid soap in the bathroom, put another condom and did the deed. After that asked her she is clean, she said she is very clean and no STDs. I should have asked her for health card, I did not. She asked me whether I am free of STDs.

I was worried a bit, so went to a doc right away few blocks north and he gave me antibacterial Ceftriaxone shot on the bum and prescribed antiviral tablet pranosine that has to be taken every six hours for three days. I did that. (50usd for all his consultation and medicine)

She seemed to be working for the hotel upstairs there as she did not want to come to cascadas.

Has anyone tried this girl. Can I trust her saying she is free of STDs.

I am be worried. What you think.

FlapJacK
10-26-13, 01:32
I wouldn't worry too much. I believe most of these girls are pretty clean unless you picked up some scanky dirty druggie. About 20 years ago I was banging this girl bareback from Chicago club and never caught anything.

I'm not saying you should go in unprotected but only saying that the odds are in your favor that she is clean if she is normal chica.

Its kind of like drinking and driving. Its basically a numbers game as far as getting caught or catching a STD. The Odds are in your favor but I wouldn't recommend it.

I would be more worried about getting shots in the bum by Mexican doctors.

Crossed the border around noon, and took a cab to Cascadas. Got the double room booked over internet, and took shower and came out looking for SG. I came out of the main entrance of Cascadas, walked past HK and then walked past Adelitas, kept walking and went to the other side of constitution. There is a barber shop or something and then right next there were two girls standing with school uniform type skirts. Took one girl upstairs, long black hair and streaks of red dyed hair.

She was bubbly, made her bend and tried entering from behind. Her pussy seemed to be way too tight, and gave a push, it looked like I went past her pussy walls and inside, but the girl stood up right away and withdrew saying my condom broke. It was broke. I washed with the liquid soap in the bathroom, put another condom and did the deed. After that asked her she is clean, she said she is very clean and no STDs. I should have asked her for health card, I did not. She asked me whether I am free of STDs.

I was worried a bit, so went to a doc right away few blocks north and he gave me antibacterial Ceftriaxone shot on the bum and prescribed antiviral tablet pranosine that has to be taken every six hours for three days. I did that. (50usd for all his consultation and medicine)

She seemed to be working for the hotel upstairs there as she did not want to come to cascadas.

Maelstrom
10-26-13, 01:41

I am be worried. What you think.Does she stand right outside back entrance of Cascadas? Nice big ass? PM me her name I might of had her not bare back of course.

Baxter Slade
10-26-13, 17:09
I would be more worried about getting shots in the bum by Mexican doctors.Now that made me laugh.

LukeSkywalker
10-26-13, 19:26
I understand HPV can transmit through condoms.

It is known among the public health researchers, that all sexually-active people will contract HPV sometimes in their lives, even if they have only 1 sex partner.

HPV manifests itself by bumps. Most time it would just go away after showing symptoms, but it can also cause cancer for certain people.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

Hermano1
10-26-13, 21:26
I would be more worried about getting shots in the bum by Mexican doctors.I went to emergency today after coming back to LA as a precaution. The doctor told me that the risk is not too high for him to prescribe strong antiviral that could stop the dreaded infection. I found that interesting, 'risk is not too high'.

I asked him what if I do get infacted, he said that is possible. I said then give me the meds, he repeated the risk is not too high. I gave up after few more tries.

Hermano1
10-26-13, 21:32
Does she stand right outside back entrance of Cascadas? Nice big ass? PM me her name I might of had her not bare back of course.No.

She is one of the girls who wear checkered school uniform type skirts and stand at the east side of constitution and south of Coahuila.

Maelstrom
10-26-13, 21:44

It is known among the public health researchers, that all sexually-active people will contract HPV sometimes in their lives, even if they have only 1 sex partner.

HPV manifests itself by bumps. Most time it would just go away after showing symptoms, but it can also cause cancer for certain people.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htmYes, a lot of people have HPV and don't even realize it. Its pretty common. Hence women are being required at many public schools and universities to get the vaccination. There are about 40 variations of it. As well.

Maelstrom
10-27-13, 11:31
So far had 2 SG's. With limited position and upselling, just went with basic $20 and more than delivered on both. Talk about bang for buck. Next on the hit list: entire lineup next to the beauty parlor.

My plan now on ever visit. 1 arriba hottie HK chick (no more than $60-70 of course) and 2 SG's. Anyone have Julie from across the street from Cascadas in the alley?

GolfSexRroll
10-27-13, 14:32
I went to emergency today after coming back to LA as a precaution. The doctor told me that the risk is not too high for him to prescribe strong antiviral that could stop the dreaded infection. I found that interesting, 'risk is not too high'.

I asked him what if I do get infacted, he said that is possible. I said then give me the meds, he repeated the risk is not too high. I gave up after few more tries.Don't overplay it too much. It really is not that "dreaded" of an infection / probably in our minds how you get it / than the infection. Hell the Mumps and Chicken Pox are WAY more problematic and infectious than HPV! The only true way to not to get it- Drs. say is :NO SEX. FUCK that.

Reinaldo
10-27-13, 23:35
I think you've really overreacting but then I don't know your situation. If you're cheating on your wife or a live in girl friend I understand why you would be freaked out.

Maila
10-28-13, 02:29
So far had 2 SG's. With limited position and upselling, just went with basic $20 and more than delivered on both. Talk about bang for buck. Next on the hit list: entire lineup next to the beauty parlor.

My plan now on ever visit. 1 arriba hottie HK chick (no more than $60-70 of course) and 2 SG's. Anyone have Julie from across the street from Cascadas in the alley?Where are these girls lined up? I tried to have a look when I was there but I couldn't clearly spot them. Perhaps not visible to the untrained eye?

Maelstrom
10-28-13, 04:49
Where are these girls lined up? I tried to have a look when I was there but I couldn't clearly spot them. Perhaps not visible to the untrained eye?In the alley if you are facing the buildings. To your right will be the beauty parlor and to your left will be the back entrance of Cascadas / HK. More in the vicinity of the beauty parlor in front of a brown / orange hotel that has a long hallway walking in there will be about 5-6 girls standing close to each other about 3-4 cute ones around 8pm-3am.

SunLion69
10-28-13, 20:25
I don't think Maila knows where "The Alley" is located.

Directions: Start at The Arch.

Go west one block on Calle Primera (aka 1st street, aka Articulo 123).

Turn right on Constitucion & go down the hill.

One long block & turn left into "The Alley." It's a narrow, one way, one lane street.

You will see many SGs, bars & hotels /houses.

Busiest business hours are from 1pm till 3am.

Maelstrom
10-29-13, 03:12
Found a video: about 20 second mark the orange / brownish building. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHht0fYQFh0

Don Smith 10
10-29-13, 05:14

My plan now on ever visit. 1 arriba hottie HK chick (no more than $60-70 of course) and 2 SG's. Anyone have Julie from across the street from Cascadas in the alley?She is 1 of my favorites. She works at small hotel next of Eduardo hotel. She was so so first time in my hotel. But I took her again few weeks later and she was very nice. Also chicas next to the beauty parlor are all nice and cute and works at El porton hotel.

Maelstrom
10-29-13, 05:43
She is 1 of my favorites. She works at small hotel next of Eduardo hotel. She was so so first time in my hotel. But I took her again few weeks later and she was very nice. Also chicas next to the beauty parlor are all nice and cute and works at El porton hotel.Thanks for the reply Don Smith appreciate any feedback. I took Fatima with the super long legs. Just did 2 arribas in 2 hours and had 1 final one so I had to be picky. Came close to Fanny (a much better looking girl next door type) a few feet away but she was lacking that bubbly personality.

Going to try Julie next.

Maila
10-29-13, 16:23
I don't think Maila knows where "The Alley" is located.

Directions: Start at The Arch.

Go west one block on Calle Primera (aka 1st street, aka Articulo 123).

Turn right on Constitucion & go down the hill.

One long block & turn left into "The Alley." It's a narrow, one way, one lane street.

You will see many SGs, bars & hotels / houses.

Busiest business hours are from 1pm till 3am.Ahh, I figured that what it was. I was looking in the wrong place. I was off by one turn. Will look next time.

Thanks, SunLion and Maelstrom!

Leo Ryder
10-29-13, 17:32

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htmAll of the working chicas should already have it. And all the mongers should already have it. Therefore, there is no need to worry about HPV. Instead, we should be more concerned about the more serious STDs, namely Hep B and HIV. I always wander about the fact that some veterans on this board have been mongering for decades, and they are still around and highly active. Some of them have gone bareback with their favoritas. One example is that our all time champ, Mr. Phordphan just went backback with the "flying squirrel". And I am sure many vets here have at one time or another done the same. Condom breakage could happen to anyone. I do wander if any of the vets ever got any STDs. And if they did, how they took care of it.

Recently I talked with a public health professional about the probability of being infected with HIV. She said: "It takes quite a bit of work to catch HIV." There is too much information pointing to different directions therefore creating a lot of worries and confusions. I believe the best info would be the words out of the mouths of our vets here. Hopefully they will be generous enough to share with us.

Don Smith 10
10-29-13, 17:46
Thanks for the reply Don Smith appreciate any feedback. I took Fatima with the super long legs. Just did 2 arribas in 2 hours and had 1 final one so I had to be picky. Came close to Fanny (a much better looking girl next door type) a few feet away but she was lacking that bubbly personality.

Going to try Julie next.I had fatima before and we negotiated 2 position originally but ended with 5 free position. LOL. Fanny has so cute face and beautiful smile. She is diamond in the ruff. Only bad thing about her is she doesn't know how to make man happy. I met her 2 years ago at another hotel. She didn't have a baby at that time. She had beautiful body and tight pussy at that time. She didn't have to do anything for me to make me happy 2 years ago. Now I couldn't finish with her.

Leo Ryder
10-30-13, 02:49

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htmWe have many vets here that have been mongering for years if not decades. Some reported recently that they have gone bareback with their favoritas. If this is the case that condoms do not prevent HPV, then quite likely that all chicas and all mongers have it already. There are certainly more serious STDs than HPV, it will be great if any vets here can shed some lights on how they have been protecting themselves so well even they have gone bareback.

GolfSexRroll
10-30-13, 13:45
Don't overplay it too much. It really is not that "dreaded" of an infection / probably in our minds how you get it / than the infection. Hell the Mumps and Chicken Pox are WAY more problematic and infectious than HPV! The only true way to not to get it- Drs. say is :NO SEX. FUCK that.Yes. HPV is out there. Web site WEB MD says that if you are sexually active you have HPV. Other STDs are easy to get with "multiple partners". Obvious you are "with" every partner your chica has been with! Do you know "who" every puta you go with has been with? Of course you don't. And if you are barebacking (and you girl says you are the only one) I don't know what planet you are from. We are all adults here. Condoms break. There are arguments about BBBJ and DATY without condoms. Shit happens. You have to make the decision on what you do.

I use condoms with vaginal sex. I love DATY and BBBJ. I am single with NO INTENTION of getting a "regular civvie novia" or wife. If I get a little "germ" I take care of it. I go to the Doctor every 3 months. Lots of STD are NOT symptomatic. You and the putas can have STDs and not know it. Yes the putas have "Medical Cards" but this IS Mexico and Everything can be bought it Mexico. I'm not saying this is happening (I am just saying).

Everyone has to make there own decision. If you are married or live in GF you have to decide what action you need to take.

Life is a gamble everyday. People die in traffic accidents everyday yet we still drive. People drink and smoke and die from cancer, yet we still do both. WE "play" in the zona. So just know there is risk and rewards in most things in life.

GolfSexRroll
10-30-13, 15:44
Don't overplay it too much. It really is not that "dreaded" of an infection / probably in our minds how you get it / than the infection. Hell the Mumps and Chicken Pox are WAY more problematic and infectious than HPV! The only true way to not to get it- Drs. say is :NO SEX. FUCK that.If you had the Chicken Pox virus when you were a kid, you have one in three chance you have the Shingles virus in you.

I personally have not had the Shingles but have friends who have had Shingle warts on there head, hands, body and inside their guts. It is VERY painful. I would not want Shingles or HPV but I know both are a possibility because I had Chicken Pox as a kid and I fuck putas in Tijuana. If I had my choice I would choose HPV!

Leo Ryder
10-30-13, 19:47
If you had the Chicken Pox virus when you were a kid, you have one in three chance you have the Shingles virus in you.

I personally have not had the Shingles but have friends who have had Shingle warts on there head, hands, body and inside their guts. It is VERY painful. I would not want Shingles or HPV but I know both are a possibility because I had Chicken Pox as a kid and I fuck putas in Tijuana. If I had my choice I would choose HPV!Thanks a lot GSR for sharing your perspectives. The generosity of people like you makes this forum so valuable. Health and prosperity to you and to all.

Stoker Star
11-03-13, 18:25
Plenty of talent out. Wanted DATY but the street girls avoid it. Found it more available this trip. Took short girl Darelen from across Hong kong. Good performer. $20. A couple of very good looking chicas on same side of street but wanted $30 for sin ropa and no DATY. Passed. Best of the day a girl behind the taco stands. Short, slightly older, silver pacing in her front tooth. Very good, multiple pops, multiple positions very good DATY. Will repeat today. Claudia.

GolfSexRroll
11-03-13, 19:38
Plenty of talent out. Wanted DATY but the street girls avoid it. Found it more available this trip. Took short girl Darelen from across Hong kong. Good performer. $20. A couple of very good looking chicas on same side of street but wanted $30 for sin ropa and no DATY. Passed. Best of the day a girl behind the taco stands. Short, slightly older, silver pacing in her front tooth. Very good, multiple pops, multiple positions very good DATY. Will repeat today. Claudia.Yes Claudia IS a sweetheart!

Maelstrom
11-04-13, 02:54
Yes Claudia IS a sweetheart!Does she stand on the corner between Playboy and Adelitas?

TomJackin
11-04-13, 03:04
Does she stand on the corner between Playboy and Adelitas?On the Bar Gloria wall near the fish taco stand.

LvHobby
11-04-13, 05:35
Plenty of talent out. Wanted DATY but the street girls avoid it. Found it more available this trip. Took short girl Darelen from across Hong kong. Good performer. $20. A couple of very good looking chicas on same side of street but wanted $30 for sin ropa and no DATY. Passed. Best of the day a girl behind the taco stands. Short, slightly older, silver pacing in her front tooth. Very good, multiple pops, multiple positions very good DATY. Will repeat today. Claudia.I didn't realize that you could get multiple pops. I just figured once you're done regardless of 1/2 hr or not you're done.

GolfSexRroll
11-04-13, 08:55
On the Bar Gloria wall near the fish taco stand.I was in the Zona today. I did my usual walk around. I did not see Claudia. I already had 2 dates set up so I really could not fit her in anyway. I heard that the VIP card is only good for 4 months. Well that sucks! I still feel it is worth it. I usually stay in Cascada each week ($5 savings). (all my chicas go there and NEVER clockwatch when I have my own room.) Drink in HK save $4 / ride to La linea free ($1 propina) saves $4 taxi. So it does pay.

I thought I would NEVER say this but I am tired of HK and the inflated quotes. Yes I am still "grandfathered in" (2 yrs) on my favorites! (they tell me to never say what I pay! Hehehe) My SGs say the HK chicas are "overpriced and no service!". Seeing the pm line-up in the calle, most will rival the HK chicas in looks and if you repeat with them the service is equal, IMHO. And negotiate 1/2 hour with chicas and just pay extra room fee (unless you stay in Cascada. BTW, Claudia will travel to Cascada if you have a room (most girls by Gloria corner will go to Cascada!

Stoker Star
11-04-13, 18:34
She was out but went in very quickly after scoring quickly.

Took a spinner near Hong kong, tried to up sell but very GFE.

A then a bigger girl mullato looking, no up sell sin ropa very good service $20.

I find it difficult to spend $80 for a girl in Hong kong + $15 for the room verus $20 + $5 for the street girls

Maelstrom
11-05-13, 06:46
She was out but went in very quickly after scoring quickly.

Took a spinner near Hong kong, tried to up sell but very GFE.

A then a bigger girl mullato looking, no up sell sin ropa very good service $20.

I find it difficult to spend $80 for a girl in Hong kong + $15 for the room verus $20 + $5 for the street girlsIs this the nice looking thick girl in front of Cascadas?

Hargow20
11-08-13, 00:42
I was wondering if anyone has seen many new SG's lately. The last few times I have been down to the Zona I not seen many new girls. Might visit Tijuana this weekend.

Don Smith 10
11-08-13, 06:03
I was wondering if anyone has seen many new SG's lately. The last few times I have been down to the Zona I not seen many new girls. Might visit Tijuana this weekend.Not many new one. Around 3 weeks ago, I found stunner at michoacan hotel (next of police station). At that time she worked at zona only 2 days. Last weekend I tried to find her, but I couldn't. Later that evening I found her at HK. She was pretty popular at HK. But I don't want to pay HK price. Usually no new chicas near the winter time.

Hargow20
11-08-13, 08:30
I agree many SG's tend to start heading home this time of year. Last year however was one of the best years I have ever seen for SG's. Many SG's actually stayed through the holidays and started heading home in late January. I did see this fairly hot tall thin SG in front of the Cascada hotel about a month ago. Only saw her that one time. Just wish things would pick up in SD so I would not have visit Tijuana.

Not many new one. Around 3 weeks ago, I found stunner at michoacan hotel (next of police station). At that time she worked at zona only 2 days. Last weekend I tried to find her, but I couldn't. Later that evening I found her at HK. She was pretty popular at HK. But I don't want to pay HK price. Usually no new chicas near the winter time.

Statman
11-08-13, 09:43
Hi guys, went out on a overnighter, with dinner, not a paid date, with Lucy, and she was awesome. Got a new pic to share, and may take this one off the market soon. Just wanted to share. When a woman wants to be passionate with you and asks nothing in return but to GFE all day and night for free, time to start thinking of maybe

Spending more time with her, and see where it goes. Have a good one.

Artisttyp
11-08-13, 18:56
Hi guys, went out on a overnighter, with dinner, not a paid date, with Lucy, and she was awesome. Got a new pic to share, and may take this one off the market soon. Just wanted to share. When a woman wants to be passionate with you and asks nothing in return but to GFE all day and night for free, time to start thinking of maybe

Spending more time with her, and see where it goes. Have a good one.I approached her for a BBBJ but she wouldn't go for it.

RimmDigger
11-09-13, 00:30
I approached her for a BBBJ but she wouldn't go for it.That, my friend, is because chances are that you were requesting waaay more of a simple BBBJ. Right?

Artisttyp
11-09-13, 03:03
That, my friend, is because chances are that you were requesting waaay more of a simple BBBJ. Right?Incorrect.

Have you seen the photo down below? She'd be lucky to have my foot in her mouth but I graciously offered her my penis and she declined.

On my last night I found another MILF by the Tecate Store who licked MY ass as she was kneeling on the floor 69'ing me. 300mx. T'was a good deal.

Statman
11-09-13, 04:56
I approached her for a BBBJ but she wouldn't go for it.What can I say, some guys have it, and some do not. I do not have that problem, maybe she just likes me. She asks me to go commando all the time, but I decline. Women are just picky about who they want filling their needs, if you know what I mean on filling. I do treat her well, and even we went out to dinner at Applebees by Plaza Rio, then back to Holiday inn TJ for the night. From the beginning, I was good to her, and she was in turn good to me, where now she just wants to be with me, not have sex with me, so thus I can have anything. If treat her like a woman not a street girl there for your enjoyment, you may get there too. It is now Dates with Benefits for me, not wham, bam, thank you madam!! May think about taking this one off the market, if the Experience of treating me like a boyfriend, not a customer continues. So nice to be with a woman that wants to be with you, not just wants your money, clock watches, or is fake. she does not like BBBJ, and hated it with me at first, so did not ask for it, and after a while got it, because she asked what do I like, and thus asked her the same. Worked to that, and now get it with a swallow regularly, but it took 6 months, and so worth it.

Statman
11-09-13, 05:11
What can I say, some guys have it, and some do not. I do not have that problem, maybe she just likes me. She asks me to go commando all the time, but I decline. Women are just picky about who they want filling their needs, if you know what I mean on filling. I do treat her well, and even we went out to dinner at Applebees by Plaza Rio, then back to Holiday inn TJ for the night. From the beginning, I was good to her, and she was in turn good to me, where now she just wants to be with me, not have sex with me, so thus I can have anything. If treat her like a woman not a street girl there for your enjoyment, you may get there too. It is now Dates with Benefits for me, not wham, bam, thank you madam!! May think about taking this one off the market, if the Experience of treating me like a boyfriend, not a customer continues. So nice to be with a woman that wants to be with you, not just wants your money, clock watches, or is fake. she does not like BBBJ, and hated it with me at first, so did not ask for it, and after a while got it, because she asked what do I like, and thus asked her the same. Worked to that, and now get it with a swallow regularly, but it took 6 months, and so worth it.The best is

Having a woman throw you on the bed and tear your clothes off to have sex with you, even if you have to slow her down because she wants to get pregnant from

You, and begs to marry you. Sorry Guys, taking this one off the market soon, when I get back to Tijuana from the east coast.

Statman
11-09-13, 05:13
Incorrect.

Have you seen the photo down below? She'd be lucky to have my foot in her mouth but I graciously offered her my penis and she declined.

On my last night I found another MILF by the Tecate Store who licked MY ass as she was kneeling on the floor 69'ing me. 300mx. T'was a good deal.How can that be if she was kneeling on the floor. Where you upside down in the air?

ItsMeBeyatch
11-09-13, 06:56
Begs to marry you and to get pregnant from you. C'mon ... LOL.

The best is

Having a woman throw you on the bed and tear your clothes off to have sex with you, even if you have to slow her down because she wants to get pregnant from

You, and begs to marry you. Sorry Guys, taking this one off the market soon, when I get back to Tijuana from the east coast.

TomJackin
11-09-13, 07:23
The best is

You, and begs to marry you. Sorry Guys, taking this one off the market soon, when I get back to Tijuana from the east coast.She's all yours; good luck!

Phordphan
11-09-13, 07:37
The best is

You, and begs to marry you. Sorry Guys, taking this one off the market soon, when I get back to Tijuana from the east coast.Good luck. Nobody will stand in your way. Please check in from time to time to keep us apprised of your situation. We've set up an informal over / under pool on how long this sort of thing will last. But you may beat the odds.

Statman
11-09-13, 11:14
Begs to marry you and to get pregnant from you. C'mon . LOL.Did not say I would fall for it, just may want to see where this goes, and maybe shack up for a while to see. If someone wants to choke on (was going to say throw you but this is better.), a bone, and do it for nothing, why not? Lucy may not be drop dead beautiful, but she is still good looking in a voluptuous sort of way, and is way more beautiful in heart and spirit, than the deal fishes of the alley who you get them for looks, and the lie there or clock watch when doing the deed. No thanks. I'll take a woman that wants to be with me and put out for free, over that anyday. nice to have that as a travel a lot, being away from home 250 days a year, and do not have time to date. If this works out, will reduce the load a lot, but awesome when they give their all to you for nothing in return, not the opposite. usually street girls avoid this stuff, I like the change, hope it stays, we will see, but for the past year, it has been great, when I am in TJ to be with someone who wants you, not your money, and never asks. Performance she is much better than the dead fishes at Hong Kong or the Alley.

Artisttyp
11-09-13, 11:59
How can that be if she was kneeling on the floor. Where you upside down in the air?I was on my knees but on the bed with my ass in her face pulling the string.

ItsMeBeyatch
11-09-13, 20:34
You are looking for one thing and I'm looking for another thing from the zona. We are both getting what we want from the zona. But don't fall for that pregnant BS is all I'm saying. Good luck with her.

Did not say I would fall for it, just may want to see where this goes, and maybe shack up for a while to see. If someone wants to choke on (was going to say throw you but this is better.), a bone, and do it for nothing, why not? Lucy may not be drop dead beautiful, but she is still good looking in a voluptuous sort of way, and is way more beautiful in heart and spirit, than the deal fishes of the alley who you get them for looks, and the lie there or clock watch when doing the deed. No thanks. I'll take a woman that wants to be with me and put out for free, over that anyday. nice to have that as a travel a lot, being away from home 250 days a year, and do not have time to date. If this works out, will reduce the load a lot, but awesome when they give their all to you for nothing in return, not the opposite. usually street girls avoid this stuff, I like the change, hope it stays, we will see, but for the past year, it has been great, when I am in TJ to be with someone who wants you, not your money, and never asks. Performance she is much better than the dead fishes at Hong Kong or the Alley.

GolfSexRroll
11-09-13, 23:28
She's all yours; good luck!She NEEDS a good man and a STEADY income! YOURS! Winters coming and times are tough in the Zona!

SportMongr
11-10-13, 23:25
I have been visiting the St. Scene for 1 yr now. And surprised to see the same faces. I would drop a name or two but I am 100% positive we have all shared the same chicas. Since at least for me the only ones that I can deal with hang around cascada and will

Come back to my room or accept the $5 fee to walk back. There is a very friendly GFE near the taco stand adelita side comes out and stays out late 11pm. 3 am, her name not claudia more like marmolet or such body was better last Nov. Super cool, sometimes I

Feel bad when I walk by because she's smart and stands at that point that get's narrow so you have to walk close by to her and she is so friendly you have to support that. Even though I am 3 times in and sometimes can't finish . She never ends the session or cb'swaits for me to call it quits, never watches the clock. Very rare huh. So "pro's" then you know who I am talking about. My only issue with her in nice terms is. I am more fit for asian women as opposed to what she packs.

Any word about a some-what new face.been around for a short while. A younger looking chica on the corner near the 'famous' taco stand and back alley. Looks 17, I hope she is 18. I noticed a grungy st. Walker creeping up every time I talk with her. It kind of

Sketched me. This girl refuses to come to my cascada room, but then says she will for 30 min. At like $40. 50, I am like? How do we go $20 + 5 for 20 mins to adelita prices? I have walked from her 2 times. This third time she flags me down. And the sketchy

Bum creeps over to listen. I am thinking I should just test it at her room for 20 min. $20 just to see what's she's all about. And then she say's it's 15 min. At that point with the bum and her cutting the standard 20 min. To 15. I had to walk.

I don't understand? She either has lots of customers, or doesn't really want to work and her pimp boyfriend makes her, or the bum and the pimp have set the price with no neg. Oh, and she usually always there from 3pm to somewhat early leave at like 8 pm-9pm, and then as I leaving my hotel 6:30 am or so she was on the corner. And I was shocked. Actually felt bad for her. Because she obviously that young and that early has forced pressure. Which morally should I contribute too? Agh you will. So. Yeh or neh?

Ready Ru
11-11-13, 12:57

Spending more time with her, and see where it goes. Have a good one.Statman, In all due respect, you have broken rule # 1. Never fall in love with one of these women! You will never know for sure that a game isn't being run on you. That being the case, why would you let yourself be set up for a heartbreak? Any woman that would sell their pussy is not a keeper.

Maelstrom
11-11-13, 20:27
Was looking for Claudia did not find her last night. Had a first time session with Jenny. Aims to please and good service. Was a real sweety when I was with her.

FlapJacK
11-11-13, 23:56
I concur. You don't fall in love with a women you pay for sex.

To test this cut off the money and watch how long your relationship last.

Statman, In all due respect, you have broken rule # 1. Never fall in love with one of these women! You will never know for sure that a game isn't being run on you. That being the case, why would you let yourself be set up for a heartbreak? Any woman that would sell their pussy is not a keeper.

GolfSexRroll
11-12-13, 02:04
Was looking for Claudia did not find her last night. Had a first time session with Jenny. Aims to please and good service. Was a real sweety when I was with her.I talked to Claudia after I had my Weekly session with my " novia" SG. Around 3 pm Sunday. She gave me a big hug! She was looking REAL cute and her perky boobies were hanging out. She said lets go, I said I was tired! She said go to sleep and come back! She said she was working till nine. I said to her "unless you have mucho Sucky / Fucky" and she laughed and said SI! So she must of been busy (but I doubt it- It was slow!)

Maelstrom
11-12-13, 04:04
I talked to Claudia after I had my Weekly session with my " novia" SG. Around 3 pm Sunday. She gave me a big hug! She was looking REAL cute and her perky boobies were hanging out. She said lets go, I said I was tired! She said go to sleep and come back! She said she was working till nine. I said to her "unless you have mucho Sucky / Fucky" and she laughed and said SI! So she must of been busy (but I doubt it- It was slow!)I regret not taking her up first time (I didn't know about her at the time til I read on here).

Statman
11-12-13, 09:03

To test this cut off the money and watch how long your relationship last.Thing is, for about six months never asked me for money, and have not paid her, so this is already there. She just showed called me at times to ask me to come to her place to make her feel good. Just for the longest time wanted to have a guy pound her. I do not even go to the roach motel anymore, just I know she is still working, because she told me so, but I am on the "I like you, and want you to commit, then I will quit, plan! I am not ready to settle down yet, but may move in with her, if this continues without pay.

GolfSexRroll
11-12-13, 15:38

To test this cut off the money and watch how long your relationship last.I don't know what you are talking about? If you were ever MARRIED or DATE you PAY for sex! You fall in love. It is just cheaper in Tijuana (sometimes!) You cut off money with your wife or GF, good luck on that! We pay for everything in life. We are just brought up in US to think that sex is (dirty, secret). To most of the working girls sex is a job! Business is business.

TomJackin
11-12-13, 19:51
Thing is, for about six months never asked me for money, and have not paid her, so this is already there. She just showed called me at times to ask me to come to her place to make her feel good. Just for the longest time wanted to have a guy pound her. I do not even go to the roach motel anymore, just I know she is still working, because she told me so, but I am on the "I like you, and want you to commit, then I will quit, plan! I am not ready to settle down yet, but may move in with her, if this continues without pay.Dude, I say go for it. Life is full of lessons and you can't go too wrong for trying something different. If it works out; great. If it doesn't; lesson learned.

You should not have to get input from a hooker board or explain your thoughts either.

Hey, can I be the godfather of the first child?:)

Have fun!

ItsMeBeyatch
11-13-13, 06:33
Not the same thing between wife / girlfriend and a hooker. C'mon we all know that. Seriously. I'm a Mexican American and both mexico and USA see sex in the same way when it comes to the paid kind. It's frowned upon. At least the paid kind.

I don't know what you are talking about? If you were ever MARRIED or DATE you PAY for sex! You fall in love. It is just cheaper in Tijuana (sometimes!) You cut off money with your wife or GF, good luck on that! We pay for everything in life. We are just brought up in US to think that sex is (dirty, secret). To most of the working girls sex is a job! Business is business.

ItsMeBeyatch
11-13-13, 06:41
Life is too short do whatever makes you happy. Except no kids. At least not for the first couple if years.

Disclaimer. Just be sure this girl isn't after a life with you only because you might be able to take her over to the USA. I've seen this happen many times. Always turns out bad in the end.

Dude, I say go for it. Life is full of lessons and you can't go too wrong for trying something different. If it works out; great. If it doesn't; lesson learned.

You should not have to get input from a hooker board or explain your thoughts either.

Hey, can I be the godfather of the first child.

Have fun!

FlapJacK
11-15-13, 02:32
While I agree we all pay one way or another, I will rephrase. Don't fall in love with a girl that is paid to have sex for money as a career. I realize to each his own but this cannot be healthy and odds are its not in your best interest to let such a thing happen.

I admit I have met several chicas that I really felt a connection with and liked a lot but I would never let myself fall in true love with a working girl. The odds of her having the same feelings are very slim to nil and mostly likely her intentions are not based off of love and are more about her own needs and survival.

But go for it if you want and let it be a lesson in life.

I don't know what you are talking about? If you were ever MARRIED or DATE you PAY for sex! You fall in love. It is just cheaper in Tijuana (sometimes!) You cut off money with your wife or GF, good luck on that! We pay for everything in life. We are just brought up in US to think that sex is (dirty, secret). To most of the working girls sex is a job! Business is business.

Maelstrom
11-15-13, 02:57
While I agree we all pay one way or another, I will rephrase. Don't fall in love with a girl that is paid to have sex for money as a career. I realize to each his own but this cannot be healthy and odds are its not in your best interest to let such a thing happen.

I admit I have met several chicas that I really felt a connection with and liked a lot but I would never let myself fall in true love with a working girl. The odds of her having the same feelings are very slim to nil and mostly likely her intentions are not based off of love and are more about her own needs and survival.

But go for it if you want and let it be a lesson in life.Wise words. Also there is a flip side to this lesson. No puta will ever fall in love with a monger as they know they the monger will always see them as a prostitute.

Leo Ryder
11-15-13, 21:21
Wise words. Also there is a flip side to this lesson. No puta will ever fall in love with a monger as they know they the monger will always see them as a prostitute.Any they also know that once a monger, always a monger. It is almost impossible for a monger to stay faithful to one woman.

Hargow20
11-22-13, 16:13
I was wondering if anyone has been to Tijuana this week. I am contemplating a trip to Tijuana down. But I am concerned that a lot of good SG's have left for the holidays?

TomJackin
11-22-13, 16:16
I was wondering if anyone has been to Tijuana this week. I am contemplating a trip to Tijuana down. But I am concerned that a lot of good SG's have left for the holidays?I seriously doubt if any SGs give a shit about Thanksgiving.

Don Smith 10
11-22-13, 16:33
I was wondering if anyone has been to Tijuana this week. I am contemplating a trip to Tijuana down. But I am concerned that a lot of good SG's have left for the holidays?Most street chicas will stay there until mid December. I was there last weekend. Most of them was there and greeted me.

Hargow20
11-22-13, 17:21
How was the lines? Might head down today or tomorrow if the weather is good. I was down about a month ago on a Saturday and did not see that many SG's around. Seemed more like a weekday morning.

Most street chicas will stay there until mid December. I was there last weekend. Most of them was there and greeted me.

ItsMeBeyatch
11-22-13, 21:05
Only Mexican Americans do. People with ties to the USA only. Mexicans with no ties to the USA don't give a shit like tom said. Source: me. I'm a Mexican American with family on both sides.

I was wondering if anyone has been to Tijuana this week. I am contemplating a trip to Tijuana down. But I am concerned that a lot of good SG's have left for the holidays?

Hargow20
11-22-13, 21:53
Was just checking Bordertraffic. Com and the lines are very short now. Will probably wait till Sunday to visit Tijuana.

How was the lines? Might head down today or tomorrow if the weather is good. I was down about a month ago on a Saturday and did not see that many SG's around. Seemed more like a weekday morning.

Hargow20
11-24-13, 05:22
Went to Tijuana today and arrived around 2:30 pm. Saw the usual SG's, but I was a bit disappointed that the quality was not better. I ended up. Going with Krystal. And got a CBJ for $25 with sin ropa. Krystal used her hands to much so the BJ was disappointing. The BJ was so lame that I was concerned thatshe would not have time before the knock on the door.

Someone also told me that they saw Jamie, but she was still with her boyfriend. So she is still. Not working.

YoungBuck Monger
11-24-13, 06:22
Went to Tijuana today and arrived around 2:30 pm. Saw the usual SG's, but I was a bit disappointed that the quality was not better. I ended up. Going with Krystal. And got a CBJ for $25 with sin ropa. Krystal used her hands to much so the BJ was disappointing. The BJ was so lame that I was concerned thatshe would not have time before the knock on the door.

Someone also told me that they saw Jamie, but she was still with her boyfriend. So she is still. Not working.Cool story bro.

Hargow20
11-24-13, 15:44
When I headed back yesterday the lines were relatively short. The lines only backed up to the pedestrian bridge and only waited about 40 minutes.

Hargow20
11-24-13, 19:25
I just wish the story would have been better with a hotter girl and better service.

Cool story bro.

AlxChido
11-24-13, 23:32
Hi,

I'm going to Tijuana on 11-28, for for thanks giving, you guys know where you can find the women SG in tijuana (over 18)? I have never been in Tijuana before so do you guys have some recomendations? I want to fuck as many girls as I can.

Hargow20
11-25-13, 00:28
I agree, but the typically the SG's start to leave around this time of year.

I seriously doubt if any SGs give a shit about Thanksgiving.

Hargow20
11-25-13, 06:44
99% of the SG's are over 18.

Hi,

I'm going to Tijuana on 11-28, for for thanks giving, you guys know where you can find the women SG in tijuana (over 18)? I have never been in Tijuana before so do you guys have some recomendations? I want to fuck as many girls as I can.

GolfSexRroll
11-25-13, 14:44
Hi,

I'm going to Tijuana on 11-28, for for thanks giving, you guys know where you can find the women SG in tijuana (over 18)? I have never been in Tijuana before so do you guys have some recomendations? I want to fuck as many girls as I can.There are MORE girls in the streets than you could EVER dream of. The problem is who to pick! Don't worry you will find enough! Four blocks full of chicas to part you from your money! Fucking many girls is up to your stamina and MONEY! You will have a HAPPY Thanksgiving!

SunLion69
11-25-13, 21:40
Hi,

I'm going to Tijuana on 11-28, for for thanks giving, you guys know where you can find the women SG in tijuana (over 18)? I have never been in Tijuana before so do you guys have some recomendations? I want to fuck as many girls as I can.Tell the taxi driver to take you to Calejon Couhila (The Alley).

Tell him you want to be dropped at Bar Valentina.

That will put you smack-dab in SG central.

If you end up at Hong Kong, just walk around the corner or walk through Hong Kong to The Alley.

Hargow20
11-26-13, 06:34
Just walk down if you are going during the day. Just take the pedestrian bridge and walk through the shopping center and then cross the flood control channel. Then head west towards the arch on Revolucion. Walk one block west and in are in the Zona. No need to wast money on a cab. It's only a 15 minute walk.

Tell the taxi driver to take you to Calejon Couhila (The Alley).

Tell him you want to be dropped at Bar Valentina.

That will put you smack-dab in SG central.

If you end up at Hong Kong, just walk around the corner or walk through Hong Kong to The Alley.

KC Questor
11-26-13, 07:57
I disagree with the advice to walk. For a first timer, the $5 is well spent for a cab. No matter how easy it is, you can always get lost if you don't know the layout.

Just get in a cab (sit in front) and tell the guy "Hong Kong" and when you get there give him $5. Saves time, no risk of getting lost. When he lets you out in front of Hong Kong, walk around the block to the Alley and you will find all the streetwalkers you could want.

But I'd suggest reading a lot of the reports here, man. Your questions have been answered a hundred times here, which makes me think that you should do more research to know what to expect.

ItsMeBeyatch
11-27-13, 02:18
I agree don't walk for a first timer but take the $5 can ride to HK. Print out some coupons for HK and after your free beer walk to the back and Street girls will be everywhere. I do recommend goin to HK, Adelitas and las chavellas if it's your first time in Tijuana. Have fun.

I disagree with the advice to walk. For a first timer, the $5 is well spent for a cab. No matter how easy it is, you can always get lost if you don't know the layout.

Just get in a cab (sit in front) and tell the guy "Hong Kong" and when you get there give him $5. Saves time, no risk of getting lost. When he lets you out in front of Hong Kong, walk around the block to the Alley and you will find all the streetwalkers you could want.

But I'd suggest reading a lot of the reports here, man. Your questions have been answered a hundred times here, which makes me think that you should do more research to know what to expect.

Bubby
11-28-13, 07:00
Most of the girls will be there until mid-December, as the other member said.

As far as lines go, many Tijuana residents will head to the USA for Black Friday. Electronics and decent clothing always costs less in the US, even more so on Friday. I expect long lines Friday, coming and going, for most of the day.

GolfSexRroll
11-28-13, 16:56
Most of the girls will be there until mid-December, as the other member said.

As far as lines go, many Tijuana residents will head to the USA for Black Friday. Electronics and decent clothing always costs less in the US, even more so on Friday. I expect long lines Friday, coming and going, for most of the day.Last year most of the Street Sweethearts stayed in town. Who knows about this year? All my Favorite chicas will be working! As far as Border crossing, last year was a NIGHTMARE. (But that was before "ready lane") and Las Americas Mall: a fuckin ZOO!

RimmDigger
11-29-13, 06:06
Las Americas Mall: a fuckin ZOO!As of now. I can confirm that. So many people, and just is getting worse and worse. (well, Black Friday.)

Hargow20
11-30-13, 15:15
Hopefully the lines die down after this weekend. The lines were just a zoo in December. The really strange this that the lines were very short in 2011 during the holidays. I check bordertraffic. Com live web cams to see how the long the lines are before I visit Tijuana.

As of now. I can confirm that. So many people, and just is getting worse and worse. (well, Black Friday.)

Maelstrom
12-01-13, 09:31
Worth every penny. Lines yesterday after Black Friday was the longest I've seen. Used the sentri pass for the first time. Felt like VIP as I walked passed the hundreds of people waiting in line. Looked like a 4 hour wait for general and a 3 hour for ready lane. Had time to go into the Hard Liquor store and shop for some Anejo and Tres Genereciones.

SportMongr
12-01-13, 10:51
Very disappointed with the scene Fri. Afternoon / evening. Same regular alley cats from 1-4 pm, someone mentioned that a particular hot HK girl was a ST. W, and that she worked a bit away from the "block" before she arrived at HK for $80 for 30 mins. So with the afternoon st. Being what it was. I took a stroll down to the arch passing strange people and some really drugged / methed out looking women. Then it opens up to rev. St turns into touristy bars / eateries / occasional hotel w / lady in front. (lady being someone I most def. Would not bang sober). Mariachi bands everywhere. Then walked up the more urban looking streets and headed back down the hill and then the ladies start to appear. But far from any-where close to the talent level of the alley. So when people say walk around and tour a bit, WTF are they talking about? LOL anyway we need a new st. Flock ASAP. Adelita bar was going off Friday night packed with girls. I had never seen so many in there that were doable. I wondered if they had raided the street scene. Because the evenings st. Scene was very slim.

Ooh, and I got a few quotes from 3 girls 1 smoking hot w / attitude, one small and cute / girl look, and one good regular. All trying to quote 30 min. Prices at like 40-50 or $30 for 1 pos. With clothing starting in with the upsale to $40. I was shocked and I did walk. Sadly I did, so much walking I was tired as hell. And started to think HK girls and the be / s that entails may have it's merits.

Hargow20
12-02-13, 04:20
I was checking the web cams at Bordertraffic. Com and I noticed that the lines were really long today. The lines went all the way back to the overpass by the park. The odd thing is that I checked yesterday and the lines were almost no lines at all. Might head to Tijuana if the lines are not bad this week.

Don Smith 10
12-03-13, 06:09
Worth every penny. Lines yesterday after Black Friday was the longest I've seen. Used the sentri pass for the first time. Felt like VIP as I walked passed the hundreds of people waiting in line. Looked like a 4 hour wait for general and a 3 hour for ready lane. Had time to go into the Hard Liquor store and shop for some Anejo and Tres Genereciones.I was at ready lane Saturday 12:10pm and it took me 1 and half hour to cross. General public line took 3 hours.

Don Smith 10
12-03-13, 06:22
Very disappointed with the scene Fri. Afternoon / evening. Same regular alley cats from 1-4 pm, someone mentioned that a particular hot HK girl was a ST. W, and that she worked a bit away from the "block" before she arrived at HK for $80 for 30 mins. So with the afternoon st. Being what it was. I took a stroll down to the arch passing strange people and some really drugged / methed out looking women. Then it opens up to rev. St turns into touristy bars / eateries / occasional hotel w / lady in front. (lady being someone I most def. Would not bang sober). Mariachi bands everywhere. Then walked up the more urban looking streets and headed back down the hill and then the ladies start to appear. But far from any-where close to the talent level of the alley. So when people say walk around and tour a bit, WTF are they talking about? LOL anyway we need a new st. Flock ASAP. Adelita bar was going off Friday night packed with girls. I had never seen so many in there that were doable. I wondered if they had raided the street scene. Because the evenings st. Scene was very slim.

Ooh, and I got a few quotes from 3 girls 1 smoking hot w / attitude, one small and cute / girl look, and one good regular. All trying to quote 30 min. Prices at like 40-50 or $30 for 1 pos. With clothing starting in with the upsale to $40. I was shocked and I did walk. Sadly I did, so much walking I was tired as hell. And started to think HK girls and the be / s that entails may have it's merits.Most street chicas works at alley and constitution. Coral worked at constitution next of police station.

I was at alley on Friday afternoon. I saw new chicas in front of hotel mini. Tall and cute face. She is new. Worked only 4 days. I took her to my room at cascada. She was very nice.

El Lobo Solo
12-04-13, 17:32
Made my first trip to Tijuana middle of Nov over a weekend. Arrived worn out from a previous trip and didn't have much energy. But made the street and walked around on a Sunday. There were plenty of women waiting for business as early as noon, and I don't know what everybody is talking about when they say the women are all druggies etc. When you get away from HK and Adelaides. Up by the cathedral and over a few streets, the women are older and not as good looking, usually (but I did see some young women not so bad). They are asking a lot less. If you show the slightest interest they will grab you and get pretty insistent. But I wasn't in the mood for down and dirty, so declined. Of course there are always the really dangerous crazies to stay clear of, but it looked like to me that most of the women away from the block around HK are typical Latin American SWs catering to local men. They are always rougher, older, and way less expensive. But not to many extranjeros' tastes, usually.

I interviewed three women near the HK block. All three were very nice looking and were worthy candidates. I met each woman independently of the others, and conducted negotiations in Spanish, in a calm, respectful manner. The first two asked $20 plus room of $5, the standard. But I always want more time, and thanks to this board, I knew to make sure that they were going to take off their clothes. This is where you really have to wonder about basic math skills. The $20 quote was for 20 minutes. So I say,"I want an hour, how much is that?" expecting a reduced rate from the $20 per 20. Instead, both of these women quoted $100! I'm like. 3 X $20 is $60, why $100? They wouldn't budge. And as we continued to negotiate, it becomes plain that they weren't going to be disrobing either! For that it is extra, above the $100.

What a laugh. So I keep pushing to see how far this ridiculous posture will go, and neither of these women would budge from their original position. One of these women was admittedly quite beautiful and very shapely, but evidently her math skills are pretty darn bad. Because long after I had finally declined her terrible offer, she was still standing in the cold waiting for $20 for 20 minutes. I was staying in the Cascadas, and I saw her without a trick every time I came and went for the entire afternoon. She gave me some pathetic smiles by the end of the day, but it was too late for her.

The second wasn't quite as stupid, but she would not budge either. At least I got the impression that she would be a bit more flexible if it actually got down to the final strokes. She at least, appeared to actually take on some clients, because I saw her coming and going a couple of times that afternoon.

The third woman was around the corner near the taco stands. She was a tiny little thing, not bad looking, but not beautiful. She immediately agreed that an hour would be $60, and that she would be naked in my bed. So she got the score. What a delight she was, too. When we got naked, she was no more than 90 pounds of womanly perfection, and a nice personality as well. Man she was something. I put her on the bed and she twirled around like a little princess, showing off those charms. She was so small I could carry her around and I did. I kept her for over two hours and sent her off with $120. I am looking forward to linking up with her again in January.

The street scene in Tijuana is certainly one of the best I have ever experienced, including Rio and Medellin. There are literally hundreds of women available in the area surrounding HK. You have every level of beauty and form, with the opportunity to get really nasty if you feel that way. So I will definitely be heading back.

Don Smith 10
12-05-13, 05:52
Made my first trip to Tijuana middle of Nov over a weekend. Arrived worn out from a previous trip and didn't have much energy. But made the street and walked around on a Sunday. There were plenty of women waiting for business as early as noon, and I don't know what everybody is talking about when they say the women are all druggies etc. When you get away from HK and Adelaides. Up by the cathedral and over a few streets, the women are older and not as good looking, usually (but I did see some young women not so bad). They are asking a lot less. If you show the slightest interest they will grab you and get pretty insistent. But I wasn't in the mood for down and dirty, so declined. Of course there are always the really dangerous crazies to stay clear of, but it looked like to me that most of the women away from the block around HK are typical Latin American SWs catering to local men. They are always rougher, older, and way less expensive. But not to many extranjeros' tastes, usually.

I interviewed three women near the HK block. All three were very nice looking and were worthy candidates. I met each woman independently of the others, and conducted negotiations in Spanish, in a calm, respectful manner. The first two asked $20 plus room of $5, the standard. But I always want more time, and thanks to this board, I knew to make sure that they were going to take off their clothes. This is where you really have to wonder about basic math skills. The $20 quote was for 20 minutes. So I say,"I want an hour, how much is that?" expecting a reduced rate from the $20 per 20. Instead, both of these women quoted $100! I'm like. 3 X $20 is $60, why $100? They wouldn't budge. And as we continued to negotiate, it becomes plain that they weren't going to be disrobing either! For that it is extra, above the $100.

What a laugh. So I keep pushing to see how far this ridiculous posture will go, and neither of these women would budge from their original position. One of these women was admittedly quite beautiful and very shapely, but evidently her math skills are pretty darn bad. Because long after I had finally declined her terrible offer, she was still standing in the cold waiting for $20 for 20 minutes. I was staying in the Cascadas, and I saw her without a trick every time I came and went for the entire afternoon. She gave me some pathetic smiles by the end of the day, but it was too late for her.

The second wasn't quite as stupid, but she would not budge either. At least I got the impression that she would be a bit more flexible if it actually got down to the final strokes. She at least, appeared to actually take on some clients, because I saw her coming and going a couple of times that afternoon.

The third woman was around the corner near the taco stands. She was a tiny little thing, not bad looking, but not beautiful. She immediately agreed that an hour would be $60, and that she would be naked in my bed. So she got the score. What a delight she was, too. When we got naked, she was no more than 90 pounds of womanly perfection, and a nice personality as well. Man she was something. I put her on the bed and she twirled around like a little princess, showing off those charms. She was so small I could carry her around and I did. I kept her for over two hours and sent her off with $120. I am looking forward to linking up with her again in January.

The street scene in Tijuana is certainly one of the best I have ever experienced, including Rio and Medellin. There are literally hundreds of women available in the area surrounding HK. You have every level of beauty and form, with the opportunity to get really nasty if you feel that way. So I will definitely be heading back.All the street chicas charges $100 or 1000 pesos for an hour. (Most girls doesn't convert 12 to 1) It is very difficult to negotiate down. So I approach differently. I negotiate first 20 min 300 pesos sin ropa and multiful positions. Then I add one condition. If I don't finish first 20 min, I want another 20 min for 200 pesos more until I finish. Every chicas accept that. So 1 hour is 700 pesos. LOL

Artisttyp
12-05-13, 07:09
All the street chicas charges $100 or 1000 pesos for an hour.Not really. It depends on the girl and negotiations. I sometimes do 45 minute sessions for 500 pesos. I took an SG back to my hotel for 80 on my last trip and that included BBBJ and DFK. There is no set number. You walk until you find something that fits your needs.

GolfSexRroll
12-05-13, 15:58
Think of a SG like car shopping. You go to the alley / car lot. Lots of nice items to choose from. You look at the sticker price basic. SG $20. But you want extras. Ac. Sun roof, automatic, gadgets etc. SG. Cloths off, BJ, DATY, besos, multi positions (condom-no condom"hehehe-good luck"). Car salesman / chica. NEGOTIATE. You never buy sticker! If you like the price yogo to the office / room. The sales man / chica will try to sell add ons. Test drive car.Fuck chica. If you like the car you buy, if you like the chica you repeat. Note on those who get quoted high prices. Logic says (slow night better price / not) If the chica quotes $20 (they ALL do) (pants down- chuca-chuca.feenish off!) all will endure that. ANY extention of goods depends on the girl. If she want TOO high a reasonable price for services or time, pretty much means she does not want to be with you. DO NOT underestimate these girls. THEY KNOW what the peso to the dollar is (buy the fuckin HOUR!) They know what they charged you 6 mo ago! What they did. I have a SG novia for 2 yrs. I learned a lot from her telling me the mind of a paradita and experiences on my own. Please don't fall for the "poor stupid exploited SG" In many ways they are not schooled but they KNOW their trade. Street wise they know more than MOST of us. Its a hard job Fucking a lot of us sometimes- smelly. Gross- overweight slobs. Put yourself in their shoes. Would you want to fuck and suck the pussy of- Toothless mouth +YOLONDA / and the like / day in and day out if you had to. Think of it! (well you could get her little dog to lick your balls- that would make it interesting anyway!)

Uncle Al
12-06-13, 02:56
For SW I give them 200 pesos for a short stay when they quote 20$ US dollars.

I always do 100 pessos = 10 us dollars in negotiations, I've never had them do a 12 to 1 rate exhange unless at a bar like HK on the street.

Surfer500
12-06-13, 05:45
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

LukeSkywalker
12-08-13, 19:08
Are you sure there are a lot of good-looking girls in Tijuana?

Is Tijuana is a better mongering place compared to Medellin and Rio de Janeiro?

Last time I hit Tijuana it was nowhere as good as Help Disco in Rio with hundreds of girls dancing in their pretty party dresses. Help is gone now but Rio still has plenty of good-looking girls.

There are lots of good-looking Colombianas in clubs, the casas, La Mayorista etc.

Tijuana may have a few good-looking girls and prices are lower, but selection cannot be as good as Medellin.

Selection has gone down and prices gone way up for street girls in Mexico City. I have to check out Tijuana before it goes South.

Made my first trip to Tijuana middle of Nov over a weekend. Arrived worn out from a previous trip and didn't have much energy. But made the street and walked around on a Sunday. There were plenty of women waiting for business as early as noon, and I don't know what everybody is talking about when they say the women are all druggies etc. When you get away from HK and Adelaides.

The street scene in Tijuana is certainly one of the best I have ever experienced, including Rio and Medellin. There are literally hundreds of women available in the area surrounding HK. You have every level of beauty and form, with the opportunity to get really nasty if you feel that way. So I will definitely be heading back.