PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

ItsMeBeyatch
06-19-14, 22:32
It took my cousin 1 1/2 years to get that fiancé visa. It is not a easy thing to acquire. Statmans motives are unclear

The process is long and complicated for a reason. Yes it takes a while. Yes it is a Fiance Visa, and it is costly. I have talked to a Russian friend (chica) and she said it was very difficult getting one from Russia to come to USA. It is also reviewed with immigration often: (3 or 6 mo) With marriage certificates, both names on utility bills, common addresses. Etc..

Hargow20
06-20-14, 01:10
Yes Carina is back from back vacation. I saw here about a week ago. Carina is nice and very down to earth.

Does anyone know if Katrina or Carina however its spelled is back from her vacation back home? I was there last month and one of her friends told me she was on vacation.

Statman
06-22-14, 18:15
You don't pay for pussy in Tijuana. LOL. Sorry but I just don't believe it. A crack working girl is a 1-2. Please don't use Kate upton in the same sentence when speaking about Alex or Lucy. This is my opinion.

And that is yours. I would put a nice wager that more mongers would agree with me. If that is your true keeper for life then why is she still on the streets? I just don't get that? Good luck with her statman.

.Thank You, but you really need to re-think your standards. It is called take out my friend, and do not Assume other people's lives because you can not get that, as everyone is different. With Alex I put nine years of my life into her, thus why free takeout with her, and Lucy, just thought I was a great guy, asked me to marry her, and loves sex. She just fell in love, which we all do, even her. I get take out from these two (although no more with Lucy, as done with her, thus the free be.). How many guys pay for there wives or Fiancee's to have sex with them. Alex is still doing this, because I need to get my affairs in order for two months, then she is done. Also it helps with visas, when you have worked as a higher up for a Minnesota Congresswoman on her Presidential campaign in Iowa and her Re-election campaign in Minnesota. Lets just say the State Department processes them a little faster, when a Congresswoman calls to say she wants it done fast to attend a wedding (which she is, by the way.), thus my Political favor and wedding present. Not too many people I have shown here picture too think she is a 4, Lucy maybe, Alex no. Even this Minnesota Congresswoman did not either, saying she was pretty, and joked she can keep me in line. Again, Lucy is not a looker, but was the best I ever had in Bed, and was incredible for that. What she made up on looks, she delivered in bed, with her nympho ways, but problem was when the sex stopped, she was boring. And physical sleeping with her, was the next best option after that. Alex, is the awesome woman first, then my sex partner, and she will have to change on some moves, if we are to last, as she is a little shy on things, and I hate that, but at least I have a life with her outside of bed, that is awesome too. If she is a four, then I wish I had more fours in my life. Really need to upgrade the standards, as Alex is far from a four. She is about average, maybe a little bit over, as has amazing legs, and takes a size small on things. She is far from a four. Alex is done in mid-August, Early September when I get back, and I will take care of her and her kids (who I like my own.). Just like I know nothing about you, do not assume you are an expert on me either. Maybe sometimes these girls want to be treated like women, not street meat, and by me using this, a lot of times it worked for me. It definitely did at the end with one. If want the free be, try that, may work. I have saved a lot a money on sex in the alley because of it, and now a picnic or walk on the beach, a dozen roses, a nice dinner, or a day trip horseback riding, has her riding me when the day ends. So worth it, try it, may work for you, and may realize these girls are more than an oval between their legs.

Baxter Slade
06-22-14, 19:43
Statman I'm so happy for you. If my memory serves me right Alex must be the same girl you searched the jungles and barrios of Mexico for trying to rescue her from kidnappers. When I first heard the story I was interested in turning it into a screenplay. At that time I know you had no interest because she was missing and you were only focused on her safe return. But now with a happy ending just around the corner and enter into the mix USA Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann this story has Holleywood written all over it. I say sell the movie rites and you won't have to wait tell Sept. To rescue her from having to sell her body on the gritty streets of Tijuana.

ItsMeBeyatch
06-23-14, 08:26
Rethink my standards. C'Mon. Seriously. She is a 4...A 3. 5 when she tried to grab my hand as I walked the alley. And I said no gracias... And she tried to pull my hand even harder thus the -. 5 ....I have gotten free pussy from 2 girls in Tijuana. 1 I met at las pulgas and the other I rather not say it will give away who she is because she works at a Tijuana bar. I have no problem getting pussy in any city as I am still young and have gm and I'm bilingual. I can talk to the girls in Tijuana and relate to them as I'm Mexican American....But that supposed fiancé you got, I'd pass on that if it was free. Maybe a BJ after about 6 beers.

Wow a congress woman helping you marry a Tijuana prostitute. Wow how lucky you are...LOL. Be careful she might just want that green card and thats it. I've seen it happen. I guess Labor Day will be her last weekend in Tijuana. That's a busy weekend. I'll be there and I won't forget to tell her goodbye and I'll wish her the best. Good luck. You should really make this into a movie. Wow kidnappers... Congresswomen... Statman I'd pay to see that movie.

Thank You, but you really need to re-think your standards. It is called take out my friend, and do not Assume other people's lives because you can not get that, as everyone is different. With Alex I put nine years of my life into her, thus why free takeout with her, and Lucy, just thought I was a great guy, asked me to marry her, and loves sex. She just fell in love, which we all do, even her. I get take out from these two (although no more with Lucy, as done with her, thus the free be.). How many guys pay for there wives or Fiancee's to have sex with them. Alex is still doing this, because I need to get my affairs in order for two months, then she is done. Also it helps with visas, when you have worked as a higher up for a Minnesota Congresswoman on her Presidential campaign in Iowa and her Re-election campaign in Minnesota. Lets just say the State Department processes them a little faster, when a Congresswoman calls to say she wants it done fast to attend a wedding (which she is, by the way.), thus my Political favor and wedding present. Not too many people I have shown here picture too think she is a 4, Lucy maybe, Alex no. Even this Minnesota Congresswoman did not either, saying she was pretty, and joked she can keep me in line. Again, Lucy is not a looker, but was the best I ever had in Bed, and was incredible for that. What she made up on looks, she delivered in bed, with her nympho ways, but problem was when the sex stopped, she was boring. And physical sleeping with her, was the next best option after that. Alex, is the awesome woman first, then my sex partner, and she will have to change on some moves, if we are to last, as she is a little shy on things, and I hate that, but at least I have a life with her outside of bed, that is awesome too. If she is a four, then I wish I had more fours in my life. Really need to upgrade the standards, as Alex is far from a four. She is about average, maybe a little bit over, as has amazing legs, and takes a size small on things. She is far from a four. Alex is done in mid-August, Early September when I get back, and I will take care of her and her kids (who I like my own.). Just like I know nothing about you, do not assume you are an expert on me either. Maybe sometimes these girls want to be treated like women, not street meat, and by me using this, a lot of times it worked for me. It definitely did at the end with one. If want the free be, try that, may work. I have saved a lot a money on sex in the alley because of it, and now a picnic or walk on the beach, a dozen roses, a nice dinner, or a day trip horseback riding, has her riding me when the day ends. So worth it, try it, may work for you, and may realize these girls are more than an oval between their legs..

Statman
06-23-14, 15:42
Rethink my standards. C'Mon. Seriously. She is a 4...A 3. 5 when she tried to grab my hand as I walked the alley. And I said no gracias... And she tried to pull my hand even harder thus the -. 5 ....I have gotten free pussy from 2 girls in Tijuana. 1 I met at las pulgas and the other I rather not say it will give away who she is because she works at a Tijuana bar. I have no problem getting pussy in any city as I am still young and have gm and I'm bilingual. I can talk to the girls in Tijuana and relate to them as I'm Mexican American....But that supposed fianc you got, I'd pass on that if it was free. Maybe a BJ after about 6 beers.

Wow a congress woman helping you marry a Tijuana prostitute. Wow how lucky you are...LOL. Be careful she might just want that green card and thats it. I've seen it happen. I guess Labor Day will be her last weekend in Tijuana. That's a busy weekend. I'll be there and I won't forget to tell her goodbye and I'll wish her the best. Good luck. You should really make this into a movie. Wow kidnappers... Congresswomen... Statman I'd pay to see that movie.

.Now I know you got it wrong, she is not one of the girls that grabs hands, as never did that with me or others I know that hang in the alley, Just got exposed, nice try though. As for the movie, you
do what you do if the woman is the one, and the other part is my career, and would give it up if need be for her. I know everyone else says I should do that too. too bad Ron Paul screwed us in Iowa. Quiet is a good thing. One last thing, she is a woman to me, and so was Lucy, thus why action, As for " Marrying a Prostitute", we all make our mistakes, and maybe you do not know the whole story why she did this, maybe medical bills for family was involved. She is a woman first, profession second, and that is why maybe having trouble with things, because look at it as profession first, woman second. She is done soon, probably before Labor day, then she will be a woman, which I see her as, not profession. 6-8 yes, 4 sorry not this girl. She for me is my 10, but that is because more than looks is there.

Hargow20
06-23-14, 16:16
I am happy for you as we all should be. This not a girl that most of us would pick up. Let's face it there is many girls that I have seen my friend marry over the years that I would never even consider dating. But we go with working girls for their looks and service.

ItsMeBeyatch
06-23-14, 23:17
Oh yes statman. She grabbed my hand as I passed. Doesn't mean she'll do it all the time but that time she did. I don't think you know her truly if you say she doesn't do that. But that's your issue. Good luck to both of you.

Now I know you got it wrong, she is not one of the girls that grabs hands, as never did that with me or others I know that hang in the alley, Just got exposed, nice try though. As for the movie, you
do what you do if the woman is the one, and the other part is my career, and would give it up if need be for her. I know everyone else says I should do that too. too bad Ron Paul screwed us in Iowa. Quiet is a good thing. One last thing, she is a woman to me, and so was Lucy, thus why action, As for " Marrying a Prostitute", we all make our mistakes, and maybe you do not know the whole story why she did this, maybe medical bills for family was involved. She is a woman first, profession second, and that is why maybe having trouble with things, because look at it as profession first, woman second. She is done soon, probably before Labor day, then she will be a woman, which I see her as, not profession. 6-8 yes, 4 sorry not this girl. She for me is my 10, but that is because more than looks is there..

HorseTrader
06-24-14, 02:23
I am happy for you as we all should be. This not a girl that most of us would pick up. Let's face it there is many girls that I have seen my friend marry over the years that I would never even consider dating. But we go with working girls for their looks and service.We wish Statman all the happiness in the world. But many of us are skeptical of her motives and her ability to leave Mexico, her culture, her friends, and her family. Many of these girls are terrific actresses and know every trick in the book to extract money from our wallets, then bank accounts, and finally our IRAs and 401Ks. The few times I've taken one girl arriba more than 2 times, I've always gotten stories like "it's my daughter's birthday" or "the roof leaks" or "my mother needs surgery" or "my sister owes money to a dealer. " One crisis after another, each one of them can be solved with the good old American dollar. Men feel love much quicker than women, and the girls take advantage of that fact. When lust or love is involved, men are such suckers. Women can play us right up the the last minute and then say "I can't leave, I would miss my family too much."

Statman's fellow mongers are separated from the personal emotions, we see the signs of what could happen to Statman if he isn't careful. We work hard for any emotional and financial security that we may have, we need to protect ourselves first.

Leo Ryder
06-24-14, 03:21
......Wow a congress woman helping you marry a Tijuana prostitute. Wow how lucky you are...LOL......This thing is being blown out of proportion. When someone pointed out that it was not "engagement visa" and it would not be obtained "right away", Mr. Statman whipped out his card of the Congresswoman who is supposed to use her influence to get this girl a visa "right away". Yeah talking about political favors. If Mr. Statman helped President Obama in the campaign, he might get an appointment as the US ambassador to Mexico. In that case Mr. Statman can issue as many visas as he wants to his favoritas in La Zona. I am still not able to figure out if Statman is trying to "promote" or "advertise" for this girl. As we all are waiting to see the wedding pictures and this lady standing in front of the White House or the Statue of Liberty etc to get convinced of his story. But meanwhile, this reminds me of Mr. Adolf Hitler who indicated in his book that "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. " The following is the direct English translation:

"All this was inspired by the principlewhich is quite true within itselfthat in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. ".

_Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X.

Reinaldo
06-24-14, 04:23
I remember her in her heyday. She was one of the most attractive street girls. I never did her and I don't remember why. From what year are the photos with her in her famous white boots and the sleeveless dress?

Hargow20
06-24-14, 06:03
Well if does decide to marry this girl then he most definitely needs to take the proper precautions. Such as prenuptial agreement and new passwords on all computer and bank accounts.

We wish Statman all the happiness in the world. But many of us are skeptical of her motives and her ability to leave Mexico, her culture, her friends, and her family. Many of these girls are terrific actresses and know every trick in the book to extract money from our wallets, then bank accounts, and finally our IRAs and 401Ks. The few times I've taken one girl arriba more than 2 times, I've always gotten stories like "it's my daughter's birthday" or "the roof leaks" or "my mother needs surgery" or "my sister owes money to a dealer. " One crisis after another, each one of them can be solved with the good old American dollar. Men feel love much quicker than women, and the girls take advantage of that fact. When lust or love is involved, men are such suckers. Women can play us right up the the last minute and then say "I can't leave, I would miss my family too much."

Statman's fellow mongers are separated from the personal emotions, we see the signs of what could happen to Statman if he isn't careful. We work hard for any emotional and financial security that we may have, we need to protect ourselves first.

Culpa Felix
06-24-14, 15:48
I visited the Zona Norte for the first time several weeks ago. Cross the border easily enough and took a cab to the zone, after a few beers in Hong Kong I sampled two street girls.

Adriana was standing on the corner of the alley wearing a short skirt and bikini top, she has long curly dark hair and a very tight little body. Negotiated $25 for everything and took her up to the hotel, in the room she up sold to $5 more for with blowjob, but overall was fairly willing to please and took direction well.

Karina Appears to be and her early to mid 20's about 5 foot seven with long straight hair, a good body and medium sized tits she was standing at the corner just down from Adelitas, after talking to her for a bit we agreed to $30 for everything and went up to the room. I don't remember the name of the hotel but it was significantly nicer than the one I had gone into first. In the room Carino was much more flirty than the first girl and gave one of the best blowjobs I've had, so good that I had to stop or after about a minute for fear that I wasn't going to make it any longer. After that she was extremely enthusiastic during multiple positions and actually almost convinced me that she was enjoying it.

After that went back to Hong Kong had a couple beers while watching the shaving cream show back to the border. About 630 in the evening and was back across the border in less than a half hour.

All in all a great first experience.

Phordphan
06-24-14, 19:07
Rethink my standards. C'Mon. Seriously. She is a 4...A 3. 5 when she tried to grab my hand as I walked the alley. And I said no gracias... And she tried to pull my hand even harder thus the -. 5 ....I have gotten free pussy from 2 girls in Tijuana. 1 I met at las pulgas and the other I rather not say it will give away who she is because she works at a Tijuana bar. I have no problem getting pussy in any city as I am still young and have gm and I'm bilingual. I can talk to the girls in Tijuana and relate to them as I'm Mexican American....But that supposed fianc you got, I'd pass on that if it was free. Maybe a BJ after about 6 beers.

We wish Statman all the happiness in the world. But many of us are skeptical of her motives and her ability to leave Mexico, her culture, her friends, and her family. Many of these girls are terrific actresses and know every trick in the book to extract money from our wallets, then bank accounts, and finally our IRAs and 401Ks. The few times I've taken one girl arriba more than 2 times, I've always gotten stories like "it's my daughter's birthday" or "the roof leaks" or "my mother needs surgery" or "my sister owes money to a dealer. " One crisis after another, each one of them can be solved with the good old American dollar. Men feel love much quicker than women, and the girls take advantage of that fact. When lust or love is involved, men are such suckers. Women can play us right up the the last minute and then say "I can't leave, I would miss my family too much."

Statman's fellow mongers are separated from the personal emotions, we see the signs of what could happen to Statman if he isn't careful. We work hard for any emotional and financial security that we may have, we need to protect ourselves first.The debate about looks is juvenile. It's far too subjective. If she's a beauty to Mr. A, it doesn't really matter what Mr. B thinks.

However, debating the wisdom of marrying a hooker is another matter. Much evidence on the viability of such marriages exists.

In general, after a certain point, hookers are unable to form proper relationships with the opposite sex. The woman has gone from having sex with someone she loves to having sex for money, and that changes her greatly. From that point forward, relationships tend to revolve around money or other forms of remuneration. To oversimplify, their ability to "love" becomes warped, and few women can recover from that. The ones who can seem to be older, with fewer options and little or no remaining shelf life.

When things get rough (and it will happen in any marriage) "normal" people usually try to work things out, find ways out of their current dilemma, cut living expenses to meet a reduced income, whatever. Ex-hookers tend to fall back on their past experiences, which were to simply find another guy to fuck. It's probably happened to most of us at one time or another, and it will continue to happen has long as there are men and women.

Another hurdle in these types of relationships is the age difference. I don't know the age of any of the parties, but in general it seems most guys like hookers much younger than themselves. Fine. But if the girl isn't within shouting distance of the guy, age-wise, they have nothing outside of the bedroom in common. After a few years, or less, the girl gets bored with "grandpa" and decides to find greener pastures.

And then there is the special brand of hell involved in bringing her to the USA to live. Now one has to contend with shit like VAWA and the extreme anti-male mindset of the law, the courts and the feminazis who run them. Stories are legion of women who finally gain their green card, and then contact a lawyer, claiming they've been abused by their husband, they want protection, they want a divorce, they want the house and kids. And they get them because they are "victims" and the man is inherently evil. You are indeed guilty until proven innocent and you may spend some time in jail while the keystone kops sort things out.

It may not go that far. She may develop "friendships" with the local <fill in her particular ethnicity> community. There may be loads of women (ex-hookers themselves) advising her on the best way to abscond with the Mercedes and bank account, the best divorce lawyers, etc. You'd better have some airtight prenups.

You think I exaggerate? In most social circles, ex-hookers stand out like a peacock in a henhouse. VERY few "normal" women of her particular ethnicity will associate with her. Her friends will tend to be other men (she's good at socializing with men, after all) and other women of her particular background (poorly educated ex-hookers). This is a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Yet, some guys are bent on marrying a lady with virtually no education, who is very street-smart, who comes from a lower stratum of society, who is VERY adept at lying and manipulating men for financial gain. In that case, it's far better for Captain Saveaho to relocate to her particular section of the globe. In general the laws there will either favor the man somewhat, or be reasonably impartial. You have a better chance of keeping your money, house, kids, whatever, when the Mrs. decides to start fucking around again.

Ignore this at your peril.

GolfSexRroll
06-24-14, 23:01
The debate about looks is juvenile. It's far too subjective. If she's a beauty to Mr. A, it doesn't really matter what Mr. B thinks.

However, debating the wisdom of marrying a hooker is another matter. Much evidence on the viability of such marriages exists.

In general, after a certain point, hookers are unable to form proper relationships with the opposite sex. The woman has gone from having sex with someone she loves to having sex for money, and that changes her greatly. From that point forward, relationships tend to revolve around money or other forms of remuneration. To oversimplify, their ability to "love" becomes warped, and few women can recover from that. The ones who can seem to be older, with fewer options and little or no remaining shelf life.

When things get rough (and it will happen in any marriage) "normal" people usually try to work things out, find ways out of their current dilemma, cut living expenses to meet a reduced income, whatever. Ex-hookers tend to fall back on their past experiences, which were to simply find another guy to fuck. It's probably happened to most of us at one time or another, and it will continue to happen has long as there are men and women.

Another hurdle in these types of relationships is the age difference. I don't know the age of any of the parties, but in general it seems most guys like hookers much younger than themselves. Fine. But if the girl isn't within shouting distance of the guy, age-wise, they have nothing outside of the bedroom in common. After a few years, or less, the girl gets bored with "grandpa" and decides to find greener pastures.

And then there is the special brand of hell involved in bringing her to the USA to live. Now one has to contend with shit like VAWA and the extreme anti-male mindset of the law, the courts and the feminazis who run them. Stories are legion of women who finally gain their green card, and then contact a lawyer, claiming they've been abused by their husband, they want protection, they want a divorce, they want the house and kids. And they get them because they are "victims" and the man is inherently evil. You are indeed guilty until proven innocent and you may spend some time in jail while the keystone kops sort things out.

It may not go that far. She may develop "friendships" with the local <fill in her particular ethnicity> community. There may be loads of women (ex-hookers themselves) advising her on the best way to abscond with the Mercedes and bank account, the best divorce lawyers, etc. You'd better have some airtight prenups.

You think I exaggerate? In most social circles, ex-hookers stand out like a peacock in a henhouse. VERY few "normal" women of her particular ethnicity will associate with her. Her friends will tend to be other men (she's good at socializing with men, after all) and other women of her particular background (poorly educated ex-hookers). This is a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Yet, some guys are bent on marrying a lady with virtually no education, who is very street-smart, who comes from a lower stratum of society, who is VERY adept at lying and manipulating men for financial gain. In that case, it's far better for Captain Saveaho to relocate to her particular section of the globe. In general the laws there will either favor the man somewhat, or be reasonably impartial. You have a better chance of keeping your money, house, kids, whatever, when the Mrs. decides to start fucking around again.

Ignore this at your peril.NEVER MARRY A HOOKER! This passage should be REQUIRED reading for EVERY first timer in Tijuana. (Or the world) for ANYONE who goes to fuck a hooker. If you do this long enough (And I don't give a shit how coldhearted some of you guys are) you will fall in love (or some variation of it) with a hooker! WE all do. We try to hide it with calling each other PLMs and such, but the thing is to realize that marriage is a "doomed " ritual even in best times, in NORMAL situations. Tijuana is as far from NORMAL as it gets. So this post is REQUIRED reading in my book! Way to go, and Mr. Statman. Good luck. You will need it! P / S I have a good Filipina friend (Ex-Subic Bay hooker) who is now married (she56 yr old) husband same age (never a client) have a OK marriage of 20 yrs / but this is a different animal than Tijuana.

TomJackin
06-24-14, 23:25
Seriously?

Does anyone else but me think that Statman is just trolling and trying to various reactions from other board members?

Leo Ryder
06-24-14, 23:57
Seriously?

Does anyone else but me think that Statman is just trolling and trying to various reactions from other board members?Right on Tom. Count me in! With all the loopholes in Mr. Statman's reports, it is not that difficult to tell that he is playing a mind game.

KC Questor
06-24-14, 23:59
Seriously?

Does anyone else but me think that Statman is just trolling and trying to various reactions from other board members?I don't know why anyone bothers worrying about it. Ignore him. If he is a troll, ignore him and he'll go away. If you think he is delusional, your responses won't matter to him. If he is for real, then he found what he wants and we should be happy for him. None of these possibilities requires a response.

ItsMeBeyatch
06-25-14, 01:34
Responding to statman is to have him react back and see all the holes in his story's keep adding up. But I truly hope his story's are true. It's just sad to lie about having a engagement visa (aka fiancé visa) for a hooker in Tijuana. Actually 2nd fiancé in Tijuana.

Good luck to you and your fiancé # 2 and also you wonderful congresswoman. And now off to the zona. I will be wearing a all green A's hat. Anyone see me say Hello,

I don't know why anyone bothers worrying about it. Ignore him. If he is a troll, ignore him and he'll go away. If you think he is delusional, your responses won't matter to him. If he is for real, then he found what he wants and we should be happy for him. None of these possibilities requires a response..

FlapJacK
06-25-14, 02:55
It all just seems too strange and funny that anyone would come on here and tell the world about all this, Why even tell everyone about marrying prostitutes and such.

Responding to statman is to have him react back and see all the holes in his story's keep adding up. But I truly hope his story's are true. It's just sad to lie about having a engagement visa (aka fianc visa) for a hooker in Tijuana. Actually 2nd fianc in Tijuana.

Good luck to you and your fianc # 2 and also you wonderful congresswoman. And now off to the zona. I will be wearing a all green A's hat. Anyone see me say Hello,

ItsMeBeyatch
06-25-14, 04:42
Strange yes. Funny. Hella funny.

I will now leave this subject alone.

It all just seems too strange and funny that anyone would come on here and tell the world about all this, Why even tell everyone about marrying prostitutes and such..

BlkDave
06-25-14, 07:43

Statman's fellow mongers are separated from the personal emotions, we see the signs of what could happen to Statman if he isn't careful. We work hard for any emotional and financial security that we may have, we need to protect ourselves first.Truer words have not been spoken. I had been proposed to be a "working girl". And I have avoided her pitfalls. Such as birthdays and illnesses. The key is not to get attached to the girls and simply move on to the next young thing off the bus from sinaloa. This has proved invaluable to me and my mongering for the last 6 years in the zone.

On a side note, I did fall victim to 1, yes 1 sob story over the years. And had nightmares since then.

Statman
06-27-14, 12:28
I remember her in her heyday. She was one of the most attractive street girls. I never did her and I don't remember why. From what year are the photos with her in her famous white boots and the sleeveless dress?2005 is the year, of the white boots, March 27, to be exact, but current white boots pics are 2009, September 5, to be exact, and the first bling on her finger. reason you probably did not do her, because she usually had a guy around her, namely me, or was not in the alley for long periods of time, because back at a hotel with me.

Hargow20
06-28-14, 06:23
Decided to head down to Tijuana to try and locate Ivette. Arrived down in Tijuana and tried calling Ivette. The cell phone number turned out to be not working. After this I walked around for awhile in hopes that Ivette would turn up. Also tried calling Kayla again, but that number was bad now. Also saw Norma walking around. Decided to skip her after a disappoint session a few weeks ago. I waited till 4 pm and decided to see Kristal for a disappointing CBJ. I decided to see Kristal because she gave a good BJ a few years back. The CBJ turned out to be more of hand job and then she complained that her mouth was getting tired. So she ended up finishing me by hand.

The line was fairly long today. The line extended all the way back to the parking lot on Returno Sentri. The weather was fairly moderate. But heat was brutal waiting to cross the border around 5 pm. The line was moving slow, because the US customs did not have enough people working.

Bbond
06-28-14, 11:22
NEVER MARRY A HOOKER! This passage should be REQUIRED reading for EVERY first timer in Tijuana. (Or the world) for ANYONE who goes to fuck a hooker. If you do this long enough (And I don't give a shit how coldhearted some of you guys are) you will fall in love (or some variation of it) with a hooker! WE all do. We try to hide it with calling each other PLMs and such, but the thing is to realize that marriage is a "doomed " ritual even in best times, in NORMAL situations. Tijuana is as far from NORMAL as it gets. So this post is REQUIRED reading in my book! Way to go, and Mr. Statman. Good luck. You will need it! P / S I have a good Filipina friend (Ex-Subic Bay hooker) who is now married (she56 yr old) husband same age (never a client) have a OK marriage of 20 yrs / but this is a different animal than Tijuana.These girls are pros when it comes to pulling heartstrings, they will sucker you to no end, that's their job, and some are VERY good at it. I know girls in Nuevo Laredo that had 4 guys supporting them, to keep them out of the bars. It don't work, it eventually catches up to them, but no sweat, they just move on to the next sucker (s). Been dere, done that. Experience, both from being burnt and seeing guys being burnt.

HorseTrader
06-28-14, 18:00
I know girls in Nuevo Laredo that had 4 guys supporting them, to keep them out of the bars. It don't work, it eventually catches up to them, but no sweat, they just move on to the next sucker (s).The girls in Thailand are famous for that same trick. The Tijuana girls are less known for that, but it must happen a lot.

Hargow20
06-28-14, 21:44
If anyone manages to find Ivette please post. Ivette hangs out on the north east corner of the alley on Constitcvion. Ivetye has light white skin. She is tall and thin. Hopefully Ivette is stilll around.

Hargow20
06-28-14, 22:09
This year was fairly good with Kayla, Lindsey and Ivette. Iam geatful these girls were around brcause the rest of the SG scene has been lame this year. Thher has not many new good SG's this year.

Rosco2
07-01-14, 23:17
Here's the welcome wagon to greet you to Zona Norte:

http://sensitiveskinmagazine.com/zona-norte-photographs/

In all honesty, the first several photographs are probably from close to the shore of the Tijuana River, but the bottom 3 photos are probably in the middle of Zona Norte, including Hot Grandma. La Posada Hotel (in the bottom photo) is right by the Arch.

Donorita
07-02-14, 01:19
Don't be fooled, women only fuck if they think they have something to gain from it. Rather than fall in love with the girl, just fake it like she is and let her think you are in love with her. Turn the tables and get it for less (like I said, its never free). Promise her anything and give nothing. It is what they do to all of us. This may seem cold but payback. It can be hard to treat the truly sweet ones like working girls but that is what they are and getting something for their pussy is all they want.

Rosco2
07-02-14, 19:33
Oh oh, from yesterday's newspaper:

30 street gals were detained "for failure to have current health cards in an ongoing citywide crackdown on violators of a variety of municipal laws. "

"When we asked to see their health cards, some said they did not have one because they cost too much". "Others said they did not have one because they were too embarrassed to get one, or they didn't have the time, or that they were not prostitutes and were just waiting for someone in the area. But we know otherwise. "

Here's the link:

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2014/jun/30/stringers-el-sexo-peligroso/

How long will these card-less Street Gals be out of commission? Will they be back on the street quickly, I hope?

Hargow20
07-02-14, 23:33
I wonder how many of them were SG's. Be interesting to see how bus things are in Tijuana today. ?

30 street gals were detained "for failure to have current health cards in an ongoing citywide crackdown on violators of a variety of municipal laws. "

"When we asked to see their health cards, some said they did not have one because they cost too much". "Others said they did not have one because they were too embarrassed to get one, or they didn't have the time, or that they were not prostitutes and were just waiting for someone in the area. But we know otherwise. "

Here's the link:

How long will these card-less Street Gals be out of commission? Will they be back on the street quickly, I hope?

Hargow20
07-03-14, 19:51
I was also noticing that many of the girls caught were working in the bars, which really surprised me.

Here's the link:

Watnow78
07-03-14, 21:09
I'll let you guys know tomorrow how it is. I hope there are plenty of girls out, as I usually go for the SWs.

Rosco2
07-03-14, 21:13
I was also noticing that many of the girls caught were working in the bars, which really surprised me.I just saw an article from 2010 when 230 gals were taken out of commission in a single night, and the authorities closed down Hong Kong, Adelita's, Las Chavelas, and La Valentina:

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2010/apr/01/when-sex-stopped/

Hargow20
07-04-14, 07:36
Seems bizarre that such high profile establishments have not been more vigilant about checking the girls health cards.

I just saw an article from 2010 when 230 gals were taken out of commission in a single night, and the authorities closed down Hong Kong, Adelita's, Las Chavelas, and La Valentina:

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2010/apr/01/when-sex-stopped/

Hargow20
07-06-14, 09:46
I was wondering if anyone has seen many SG's the past few days. ? Will probably head down next Friday.

ItsMeBeyatch
07-06-14, 15:28
Seemed like there was the usual amount of SG's on Fri. And sat. Didn't seem like there was a shortage of them. Pretty much the same damn faces though. . with the exception of a few new faces.

I did pick up a SG on Friday that was next to hotel Eduardo. I don't remember her name but I really wish I would of. She said she has been working in Tijuana for 4 months. We went into a hotel with a black door. It had no name to it and it was next to the mercado under the hotel Eduardo. She had a pretty face with perfect perky tittys and a great ass. She looked like she tanned but she said that's just her brown bronze natural skin. $25 for 2 positions and BJ w / condom. She was really into it. We went over the 20 min and no knock and nothing rushed. I really wish I remembered her name. She said she arrived on Friday at around 4-5. So I waited at the cascadas balcony on Saturday to see if she would be back. She didn't come to work that day. Damn. She had a hell of a body. Everything was perfectly perky.

I was wondering if anyone has seen many SG's the past few days. ? Will probably head down next Friday.

Hargow20
07-06-14, 15:39
Thanks for the info. Just wanted to make sure things were not dead there.

Seemed like there was the usual amount of SG's on Fri. And sat. Didn't seem like there was a shortage of them. Pretty much the same damn faces though. . with the exception of a few new faces.

I did pick up a SG on Friday that was next to hotel Eduardo. I don't remember her name but I really wish I would of. She said she has been working in Tijuana for 4 months. We went into a hotel with a black door. It had no name to it and it was next to the mercado under the hotel Eduardo. She had a pretty face with perfect perky tittys and a great ass. She looked like she tanned but she said that's just her brown bronze natural skin. $25 for 2 positions and BJ w / condom. She was really into it. We went over the 20 min and no knock and nothing rushed. I really wish I remembered her name. She said she arrived on Friday at around 4-5. So I waited at the cascadas balcony on Saturday to see if she would be back. She didn't come to work that day. Damn. She had a hell of a body. Everything was perfectly perky.

Reinaldo
07-07-14, 03:10
Although the law provides for sanctions against bars who allow girls to work without health cards they are rarely imposed, leaving the bars with no incentive to check the health cards. In fact you could say they have a disincentive to do so since it is in their interest to maximize the number of girls working there.

Seems bizarre that such high profile establishments have not been more vigilant about checking the girls health cards.

Hargow20
07-07-14, 15:15
The health cards cost $500 per year. This is really ridiculous and this probably why so many girls do not have cards.

(http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=6f2dc191418e4b7e6d94f1a30532eb89).

GolfSexRroll
07-07-14, 16:15
The health cards cost $500 per year. This is really ridiculous and this probably why so many girls do not have cards.

(http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=6f2dc191418e4b7e6d94f1a30532eb89).I seriously doubt that it is that much! Even 500 pesos is stretching it. I thing my favorite told me the monthly inspections were 100 p.

Hargow20
07-07-14, 17:42
Hopefully it's not true. I am simply hoping that Ivette and some of the other good SG's are still around when I down to Tijuana.

I seriously doubt that it is that much! Even 500 pesos is stretching it. I thing my favorite told me the monthly inspections were 100 p.

Watnow78
07-07-14, 20:54
It was very busy this past weekend. Had suck a great time at HK, AD, and Playboy Clubs. But I always revert to the alley for my fix. So many to choose from but I had my mind set on Paola. Very petite, with a nice ass and long black hair. 200 pesos and $6 for the room is a great deal. Here she is.

Hargow20
07-12-14, 03:24
Went down to Tijuana and arrived around 12:30 pm or so. Walked across the Tijuana river up Calle Articulo. I happened to run across Lindsey. Lindsey was with a black guy and got the impression she is not working. Although Lindsey is not working I am glad she is still alive. About a month ago someone told me that there was a story that Lindsey had been killed. I figured this was not true since newspaper article did not give a description. The weather was fairly moderate today since there was nice cool breeze. Walked around the Zona and there number of SG's was about normal thankfully. I happened to run across Jamie and she told me that she needed money for a hotel. So got another great BBJ / Facial from Jamie. I was hoping to find Ivette, but did not stick around. The line heading back was fairly slow today. I had wait almost 3 hours to cross back over. Going to get a passport card soon.

Leo Ryder
07-13-14, 07:02
We all know the pros and cons of having either an SG or a BG. But seriously, with all the shitty hotels and filthy rooms where the SGs go normally, is it really worth it? It seems to me that many of the hotels never even change the sheets, let alone other things like, hot shower, soap and towel etc.

Artisttyp
07-13-14, 08:13
We all know the pros and cons of having either an SG or a BG. But seriously, with all the shitty hotels and filthy rooms where the SGs go normally, is it really worth it? It seems to me that many of the hotels never even change the sheets, let alone other things like, hot shower, soap and towel etc.You don't have to use the bed or even take your pants off all the way. There have been several times that I've done SG's doggy style standing up with my pants at the ankles. You can sit on the edge of the bed and get a BJ.

I know what you mean though but sometimes you get a good deal so you put up with the "little" things. BGs could be a total rip off and you are out $80. A little of both is the way to go IMO. That way you don't burn out which is easy to do in Tijuana.

SushiLover69
07-13-14, 14:43
You don't have to use the bed or even take your pants off all the way. There have been several times that I've done SG's doggy style standing up with my pants at the ankles. You can sit on the edge of the bed and get a BJ.

I know what you mean though but sometimes you get a good deal so you put up with the "little" things. BGs could be a total rip off and you are out $80. A little of both is the way to go IMO. That way you don't burn out which is easy to do in Tijuana.Or get the VIP card and ask the SGs to go to Cascadas. $6 for 30 minutes.

Leo Ryder
07-13-14, 16:58
You don't have to use the bed or even take your pants off all the way. There have been several times that I've done SG's doggy style standing up with my pants at the ankles. You can sit on the edge of the bed and get a BJ.

I know what you mean though but sometimes you get a good deal so you put up with the "little" things. BGs could be a total rip off and you are out $80. A little of both is the way to go IMO. That way you don't burn out which is easy to do in Tijuana.Thanks buddy. I guess a mixture of fast food and fine dinning is what we do in our everyday life. And of course sometimes you do get a bad restaurant with bad food. This is life, isn't it? Take care.

Leo Ryder
07-13-14, 17:00
Or get the VIP card and ask the SGs to go to Cascadas. $6 for 30 minutes.I thought Cascadas does not charge you extra for bringing in SGs or BGs if you already paid for the room. Am I wrong?

GolfSexRroll
07-13-14, 17:07
I thought Cascadas does not charge you extra for bringing in SGs or BGs if you already paid for the room. Am I wrong?No extra charge if you have a room. But $6 if you are off the street with a VIP card. $6 for 20 minutes without. And they KNOW how to tell time! (sometimes / most of the time) their clocks run fast!

HorseTrader
07-13-14, 17:53
Or get the VIP card and ask the SGs to go to Cascadas. $6 for 30 minutes.Cascadas is my standard hotel for all street girls. Not going there is usually a deal breaker. Too many of those hotels are so filthy that I don't even want to walk through them, let alone drop my pants for sex. But occassionally there will be an unwilling SG that is too sexy and I lose control; about 2 minutes later I'll be nearly naked in her filthy hotel where toilet paper is the only luxury.

Hargow20
07-13-14, 20:11
I usually go to the brown colored hotel which is just across from the Cascada hotel. This hotel is spartan, but clean. I usually go to this hotel because they do not bother you about the time. There has only been one time they have knocked on the door when I was with a girl. I was at the Cascada hotel about 3 or 4 years and was only there 10 minutes and they knocked on the door. Some of the girls have a working arrangement with some of the hotels. They will only go to the hotel they are standing in front of. Some hotels have small lockers for the girls. I also get the impression that the some girls tell the hotel managers to knock on the door early. I was went with Kristal to the Eduardo hotel and I overheard her say something in Spanish to the manager. Sometimes I carry a small towel and hand sanitizer. Some of the hotels on Constitucion are filthy dives however.

Cascadas is my standard hotel for all street girls. Not going there is usually a deal breaker. Too many of those hotels are so filthy that I don't even want to walk through them, let alone drop my pants for sex. But occassionally there will be an unwilling SG that is too sexy and I lose control; about 2 minutes later I'll be nearly naked in her filthy hotel where toilet paper is the only luxury.

Reinaldo
07-20-14, 00:59
It's been a while since he's mentioned her but the law finally caught up with Hargow's old fav. She had an outstanding warrant in the USA So Tijuana's finest grabbed her and handed her over to US authorities. She's the beauty on the left.

ItsMeBeyatch
07-20-14, 04:27
Wendy on the right looks much much better then crack head Jamie

It's been a while since he's mentioned her but the law finally caught up with Hargow's old fav. She had an outstanding warrant in the USA So Tijuana's finest grabbed her and handed her over to US authorities. She's the beauty on the left..

Phordphan
07-20-14, 04:37
It's been a while since he's mentioned her but the law finally caught up with Hargow's old fav. She had an outstanding warrant in the USA So Tijuana's finest grabbed her and handed her over to US authorities. She's the beauty on the left.Oh. My. God.

I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.

TomJackin
07-20-14, 05:12
Oh. My. God.

I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.I would fuck her with your dick!

Wait, maybe not!

ZeroKaizer
07-20-14, 12:45
Hargow,

I may be seen Lindsey tonight. Or there's a another very pretty white girl walking around. The girl I saw was a bruntte with shorter hair now. Really looks like Lindsey. I remember the nose. It was poking and tickling me when she was giving me head. The last time you saw her, was she still blonde or brunette? I tried to talk to her but she was working on some guy.

Hargow20
07-20-14, 16:40
Jamie was arrested by the Tijuana PD and turned over to the US customs awhile back. Someone mentioned that she was released because the US customs did not have the personnel to take her to the sheriff's. Jamie seemed pretty screwed up the last time I was with her. I was checking and Jamie is in Jail awaiting her court date Hopefully Jamie gets herself cleaned up and straightened out. Jamie still gives the BJ I have had in quite awhile.

Will probably head down to TJ this week hopefully there is Lindsey or Ivette is still around.

It's been a while since he's mentioned her but the law finally caught up with Hargow's old fav. She had an outstanding warrant in the USA So Tijuana's finest grabbed her and handed her over to US authorities. She's the beauty on the left.

Hargow20
07-21-14, 00:01
Lindsey is still a blonde. It is sandy blonde. Lindsey has these huge fake tits. This the best way to recognize her. I do not seem to recall she had a big nose. Perhaps we will get lucky and this a new white girl. What time was this girl out..??

Hargow,

I may be seen Lindsey tonight. Or there's a another very pretty white girl walking around. The girl I saw was a bruntte with shorter hair now. Really looks like Lindsey. I remember the nose. It was poking and tickling me when she was giving me head. The last time you saw her, was she still blonde or brunette? I tried to talk to her but she was working on some guy.

Uncle Al
07-21-14, 02:40
Did usually got worked up at HK's then took a SW for 200 peses for a spin and had a few tacos, I swear that taco cart guy makes a fortune his stuff is amazing.

Then back over the border.

Don Smith 10
07-21-14, 03:38
Hargow,

I may be seen Lindsey tonight. Or there's a another very pretty white girl walking around. The girl I saw was a bruntte with shorter hair now. Really looks like Lindsey. I remember the nose. It was poking and tickling me when she was giving me head. The last time you saw her, was she still blonde or brunette? I tried to talk to her but she was working on some guy.I don't know her name, but my friend took her last night. She was walking around alley last night and my friend said " there she is" So I am very confident it must be her.

ZeroKaizer
07-21-14, 05:12
Lindsey is still a blonde. It is sandy blonde. Lindsey has these huge fake tits. This the best way to recognize her. I do not seem to recall she had a big nose. Perhaps we will get lucky and this a new white girl. What time was this girl out?I saw her walking around 11 pm (sat). Only time I saw Lindsey was during the day / shrug. Maybe she's a new girl. When I saw Lindsey she did not have fake tits.

Hargow20
07-21-14, 08:16
I am wondering if Kayla was the girl you saw possibly. Kayla is a tall blonde about 5'9" and has shoulder length blonde hair I believe.

I saw her walking around 11 pm (sat). Only time I saw Lindsey was during the day / shrug. Maybe she's a new girl. When I saw Lindsey she did not have fake tits.

Hargow20
07-21-14, 15:01
Well it's good to hear that Lindsey or another good American WSG is still around. Lindsey usually comes out around 2 pm.

I don't know her name, but my friend took her last night. She was walking around alley last night and my friend said " there she is" So I am very confident it must be her.

ZeroKaizer
07-22-14, 08:06
I am wondering if Kayla was the girl you saw possibly. Kayla is a tall blonde about 5'9" and has shoulder length blonde hair I believe.Shit. Yeah, it was Kayla. I got it mixed up. Tall blonde. Really cute. Nose that pokes into you. Stinky ass.

Hargow20
07-22-14, 16:34
Kayla is fairly hot. Kayla is out sporadically. I believe Kayla has a drug habit and works when she needs some cash. Tried calling Kayla a few weeks ago. But another girl has her phone. I would like to find Ivette again however. Not sure if Ivette is around any more. Only saw that one time I was with her.

I am wondering if Kayla was the girl you saw possibly. Kayla is a tall blonde about 5'9" and has shoulder length blonde hair I believe.

Hargow20
07-23-14, 01:12
I forgot to mention that Kayla comes out in the evenings when she is around. Heading to TJ tomorrow evening. So hopefully Ivette or Kayla is around.

Apache
07-24-14, 03:42
Well it's good to hear that Lindsey or another good American WSG is still around. Lindsey usually comes out around 2 pm.Sorry to report that Lindsay was picked up by the policia and turned over to US authorities on an outstanding criminal matter in the states.

Hargow20
07-24-14, 05:45
Seems a bit odd. Lindsey was fairly low key and seemed drama free. My guess is that Jamie and some of the US girls were causing lot of problems. So the cops started checking the other American girls. Jamie did seem to have a lot of problems and was arrested by the police at least once or twice that I am aware of.

So this means that 2 good US girls are gone at least for now. Hopefully we will see more good American girls in the Zona.

Sorry to report that Lindsay was picked up by the policia and turned over to US authorities on an outstanding criminal matter in the states.

Phordphan
07-24-14, 07:38
Seems a bit odd. Lindsey was fairly low key and seemed drama free. My guess is that Jamie and some of the US girls were causing lot of problems. So the cops started checking the other American girls. Jamie did seem to have a lot of problems and was arrested by the police at least once or twice that I am aware of.

So this means that 2 good US girls are gone at least for now. Hopefully we will see more good American girls in the Zona.I am so confused. Why the fuck would anybody travel to Mexico to bang ugly, drug addicted gringa streetwalkers?

TomJackin
07-24-14, 07:40
I am so confused. Why the fuck would anybody travel to Mexico to bang ugly, drug addicted gringa streetwalkers?Not to mention HIV+, ugly, drug addicted gringa streetwalkers!

I'm not confused, just amazed what some will do to save a few bucks!

GolfSexRroll
07-24-14, 15:26
Not to mention HIV+, ugly, drug addicted gringa streetwalkers!

I'm not confused, just amazed what some will do to save a few bucks!I don't know. Yes I am in the Zona a lot. I don't do Walkers. Never have. But they chase me around and faces light up, and talk to me like I have been friends with them forever!

ItsMeBeyatch
07-25-14, 06:28
I've seen this. You look like you own Tijuana when you walk through the zona. LOL.

I don't know. Yes I am in the Zona a lot. I don't do Walkers. Never have. But they chase me around and faces light up, and talk to me like I have been friends with them forever!

Apache
07-25-14, 06:46

So this means that 2 good US girls are gone at least for now. Hopefully we will see more good American girls in the Zona.You can leave money on her books at the Las Colinas woman's detention facility. It might be a few years until she's doing sessions again.

Hargow20
07-25-14, 10:27
Hopefully Lindsey is warrant is not to serious. ! If Lindsey did not commit a violent crime then she will not be in for to long. They jails are full now so they are not keeping non-violent offenders in to long.

The problem is that I do not know Lindsey's last name.

You can leave money on her books at the Las Colinas woman's detention facility. It might be a few years until she's doing sessions again.

Hargow20
07-25-14, 10:29
In my mind Lindsey and Jamie are fairly good looking and give some the best BJ's as well. I would see some girls in the US. The problem is that it's hard to get a BJ at a reasonable price in the US.

I am so confused. Why the fuck would anybody travel to Mexico to bang ugly, drug addicted gringa streetwalkers?

HorseTrader
07-25-14, 14:05
In my mind Lindsey and Jamie are fairly good looking and give some the best BJ's as well. I would see some girls in the US. The problem is that it's hard to get a BJ at a reasonable price in the US.In early 2013 I chatted with a US streetwalker between the AB and main HK entrances. She had that cute girl next door appearance and a good bit of sex appeal. She was offering 1 hour of services for $100 plus a hotel for the night. She looked TGTBT so I worried that it was some sort of set up; I passed. She wasn't the skid-row US junkie that we see in the alley so she seemed totally out of place. Said her name was Jamie from San Diego. Likely it's the same Jamie from the mug shot, 18 months on the streets of Tijuana turned her from a hottie into a mess.

Hargow20
07-25-14, 15:41
When I first met Jamie I initially thought she was 18. The sad thing is the dope has really dragged Jamie down. Part of the problem is that did not work much and depended on help from family and boyfriend. Jamie was good enough looking that she could have gotten customers anytime she wanted. I consider Jamie a friend and have sent her several messages in jail. I was considering going to visit her, but the visitation times are very limited in her section so it makes it hard to go there.

In early 2013 I chatted with a US streetwalker between the AB and main HK entrances. She had that cute girl next door appearance and a good bit of sex appeal. She was offering 1 hour of services for $100 plus a hotel for the night. She looked TGTBT so I worried that it was some sort of set up; I passed. She wasn't the skid-row US junkie that we see in the alley so she seemed totally out of place. Said her name was Jamie from San Diego. Likely it's the same Jamie from the mug shot, 18 months on the streets of Tijuana turned her from a hottie into a mess.

Hargow20
07-26-14, 03:07
Decided to head down to Tijuana today. I left the house this morning and it was not to hot in Pt Loma. Got town to Tijuana around 1 pm and the weather was not to hot. There was a bit of a breeze so this made things bearable in the Zona. For some strange reason there was not a lot of SG's around. Walked around for awhile and did not see any girls that interested. I finally ran across American blonde named Star that I have been with before. Star is not the best looking SG. But her face is acceptable. Got a okay BBJ and facial from her. Her technique was fairly good. But she stopped in the middle and told me she did not like the taste of pre-cum. The was fairly good, but she dodged a bit which was disappointing. Not sure if I would repeat. Star also told me that Kayla comes out late at night.

Leo Ryder
07-26-14, 18:20
Around 10 pm Friday night, I had never seen so many SGs for many years. Basically all the walls in and alley and surrounding AB and all around were full of SGs, all shapes, sizes and pretty and not so pretty. The selection was absolutely mind blowing. Is it always like this on Friday and Saturday nights? Or is it because of Comic Con in SD? So the girls all came out to make a quick buck?

The Cane
07-26-14, 18:38
Around 10 pm Friday night, I had never seen so many SGs for many years. Basically all the walls in and alley and surrounding AB and all around were full of SGs, all shapes, sizes and pretty and not so pretty. The selection was absolutely mind blowing. Is it always like this on Friday and Saturday nights? Or is it because of Comic Con in SD? So the girls all came out to make a quick buck?I've been out and about and around the "track" several times in the last three days. You're right, there were a lot of street tutes out last night. Tutes of all shapes and sizes. I even saw a toothless hag trying to sell ass for a living! You got to be kidding me right? I wouldn't fuck her even if it was me getting paid quadruple money to do her. Yuck! I've seen about two or three that I liked, but I haven't pulled anybody yet. Not that they haven't tried (more on that later in my full reports to come). The thing is, on average I'm finding the club girls to be so much hotter than the street girls. I've read that you can find some stunning putas de la calle that look as good as a top club girl, but so far I'm just not seeing that. I'll see what happens tonight, but I have no worries. If there's nothing good on the streets, well I've been constantly scoping the talent in the clubs and have my sights set on several hotties in Tropical Bar, HK Club, and Adelita. Yo quiero tres chicas esta noche!

ItsMeBeyatch
07-26-14, 18:43
Usually Friday and Saturday nights they come out. Most if the chicas (95%) don't know what the hell comic con is

Around 10 pm Friday night, I had never seen so many SGs for many years. Basically all the walls in and alley and surrounding AB and all around were full of SGs, all shapes, sizes and pretty and not so pretty. The selection was absolutely mind blowing. Is it always like this on Friday and Saturday nights? Or is it because of Comic Con in SD? So the girls all came out to make a quick buck?.

Leo Ryder
07-26-14, 19:30
Usually Friday and Saturday nights they come out. Most if the chicas (95%) don't know what the hell comic con is

.Comic-Con is a yearly event in San Diego, bringing in $200,000,000 for San Diego's economy each year. People camped outside the Convention Center the night before to get in first thing in the morning. Now it is day-3. A lot of celebrities attend the event, drawing around 150,000 people countrywide and worldwide. http://www.comic-con.org/cci..

ItsMeBeyatch
07-26-14, 19:36
Ask the chicas what comic con is. Please ask. We are talking about Tijuana chicas not SD

Comic-Con is a yearly event in San Diego, bringing in $200,000,000 for San Diego's economy each year. People camped outside the Convention Center the night before to get in first thing in the morning. Now it is day-3. A lot of celebrities attend the event, drawing around 150,000 people countrywide and worldwide. http://www.comic-con.org/cci...

Leo Ryder
07-26-14, 19:43
Ask the chicas what comic con is. Please ask. We are talking about Tijuana chicas not SD

.Most of the mongers are from SD or at least SD is the staging point, if SD has a big event drawing hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, it does affect the business in Tijuana. If you have read all the reports, many guys would take a trip to Tijuana when they are in SD for business or conventions. Many chicas know better than you think.

ItsMeBeyatch
07-26-14, 20:12
Ask 10 SW what comic con is. They will say. QUE. (what). Just ask. The clubs like HK might be the ones who will know but not most chicas. You know why I think this. Because I asked last year if they knew what the hell comicon was. No SW knew what it was. This is the SW post? Right. Like I said just ask the chicas what Comic con is. That will give you a answer. You are in TJ right now so just ask

Most of the mongers are from SD or at least SD is the staging point, if SD has a big event drawing hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, it does affect the business in Tijuana. If you have read all the reports, many guys would take a trip to Tijuana when they are in SD for business or conventions. Many chicas know better than you think..

TomJackin
07-26-14, 20:36
Comic-Con is a yearly event in San Diego, bringing in $200,000,000 for San Diego's economy each year. People camped outside the Convention Center the night before to get in first thing in the morning. Now it is day-3. A lot of celebrities attend the event, drawing around 150,000 people countrywide and worldwide. http://www.comic-con.org/cci..How sad!

400 pound Batmans running through the streets.

Leo Ryder
07-26-14, 20:40
How sad!

400 pound Batmans running through the streets.I am with you Tom. Cheers!

HorseTrader
07-26-14, 21:11
Most of the mongers are from SD or at least SD is the staging point, if SD has a big event drawing hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, it does affect the business in Tijuana. If you have read all the reports, many guys would take a trip to Tijuana when they are in SD for business or conventions. Many chicas know better than you think.I know one other thing about comic-con. It made my normal $75/ night San Ysidro hotel raise the price to $220/ night. I can only imagine what it did to the prices of the nice hotels in downtown San Diego. Meanwhile, Ticuan is still $68.

GolfSexRroll
07-26-14, 23:01
I know one other thing about comic-con. It made my normal $75/ night San Ysidro hotel raise the price to $220/ night. I can only imagine what it did to the prices of the nice hotels in downtown San Diego. Meanwhile, Ticuan is still $68.

The Hyatt Manchester on Harbor, down the Street from me is running $2000 ($500 a night) for a $ 4 day minimum on Most rooms! All sold out months ago! The Motel 6 in Mission Valley is $225! No shit.

I go to the Zona every week. The chicas don't have a clue what Comic Con is. Same EVERY year. The street girls increase this time of year. Actually it is Vacation Month for Mexican school kids, and most of my favorites are on vacation to other parts of Mexico to see their kids. They will be back First / Second week of August.

The Cane
07-26-14, 23:49
The chicas don't have a clue what Comic Con is.Well, the girls at Adelita would. They're running with a Comic Con theme this weekend. I even saw Bat Girl and Wonder Woman stripping on stage in costume hehehe. They have people running around the club in different costumes and such. But, that's club girls. I would bet that most of those on the street have no clue like you say.

ItsMeBeyatch
07-27-14, 01:22
True. The SW don't have a clue but the club girls do mainly because of the club. The major clubs have to know what's going on in the USA as that is 70% of their clients. Last year in during comic con In HK I was all over wonder women's big ass. On the 4th if July this year the red white & blue where all over AD & HK. 7-8 girls had the same 2 piece bikini in HK and I asked one of them as I gropped her ass handing her a $1 bill that why do all you have the same bikini on? She says the club gave it to them.

Well, the girls at Adelita would. They're running with a Comic Con theme this weekend. I even saw Bat Girl and Wonder Woman stripping on stage in costume hehehe. They have people running around the club in different costumes and such. But, that's club girls. I would bet that most of those on the street have no clue like you say..

Donorita
07-27-14, 16:39
The Hyatt Manchester on Harbor, down the Street from me is running $2000 ($500 a night) for a $ 4 day minimum on Most rooms! All sold out months ago! The Motel 6 in Mission Valley is $225! No shit.

I go to the Zona every week. The chicas don't have a clue what Comic Con is. Same EVERY year. The street girls increase this time of year. Actually it is Vacation Month for Mexican school kids, and most of my favorites are on vacation to other parts of Mexico to see their kids. They will be back First / Second week of August.Since I am in my 50's and from a different planet, I had never heard of Comic Con. I was wondering why the area was so busy in the middle of the week (Tuesday-Thursday). I stayed at Cascadas for $55 for two nights (with a coupon). The commute to the convention center is only an hour by Blue Line. Of course without a Sentry card the time required may increase by three hours. On my return to SAN there was standing room only on the train. For the price of a single night at the Hyatt, I had a decent room for two nights, three bar girls and four or five SW, plus way too much beer. So in Sad Deigo you got tens of thousands of nerds in there 20's all trying to get laid and spending a ton of cash, while wearing crazy costumes. I'm sure they all had a great time too!

PayForPlay21
07-28-14, 06:06
I was wondering. What (if possible) would a club girl or SW charge for an over night 8-10 hours.

Artisttyp
07-28-14, 18:27
I was wondering. What (if possible) would a club girl or SW charge for an over night 8-10 hours.It depends on you the girl and the situation. You can go to clubs at the end of shifts 5/6 pm and 4 am and ask around. Lots of girls have kids they need to get home to some don't but will be tired. If you are around Tijuana for a while you can ask a chica to see you on her day off but even that takes some kind of a history with the girls.

You are looking at anywhere between $200/300 for few hours. Guys have done better but again timing is everything and if you are just around for a day or two without building a relationship with these girls even that price range will be difficult.

You may want to look into an escort service.

GolfSexRroll
07-28-14, 23:01
Since I am in my 50's and from a different planet, I had never heard of Comic Con. I was wondering why the area was so busy in the middle of the week (Tuesday-Thursday). I stayed at Cascadas for $55 for two nights (with a coupon). The commute to the convention center is only an hour by Blue Line. Of course without a Sentry card the time required may increase by three hours. On my return to SAN there was standing room only on the train. For the price of a single night at the Hyatt, I had a decent room for two nights, three bar girls and four or five SW, plus way too much beer. So in Sad Deigo you got tens of thousands of nerds in there 20's all trying to get laid and spending a ton of cash, while wearing crazy costumes. I'm sure they all had a great time too!Hey lets not let anyone in on our little secret! AND it is VERY dangerous down in Tijuana. People with their lifeless, headless bodies hanging from the overpasses! 90% of the educated people in San Diego (I'm one of the educated minority that knows better!) believe this! If this place was somewhere in the USA (and for the prices we get) It would be MORE famous than Las Vegas.

Hargow20
07-29-14, 09:35
Was just noticing today that Jamie will be locked up till January. Just hope that she uses time productively to get off the dope and straighten her life out. Otherwise Jamie is headed for a early grave.

GolfSexRroll
07-31-14, 17:51
Most of My favorites are on vacation. Mexican schools are off till August 11 or so. I was off on a rare Wednesday afternoon. Being horny and free I ventured to see what new girls I could see. I walked by a cute "blonde" by taco stand (west constitution and the east alley) she grabbed my shirt twice as I went by. Janet. She is REAL young. I neg S&F sin ropa. 200 p. I pushed it with more Menu items on the street. Daty. She got embarrassed and red face, and literally ran away across the street to her hotel. Oh well!

Next I ran into a chica by Gloria, where Claudia usually stands. She is in Tijuana for 3 weeks (who knows if it is the truth, you know a putas mouth moves and NOT a word of truth comes out!) (I have never seen her, and I am in the Zona 2 times a week.) Her name is Jennifer. Says 28 yr old. Not flaca / not fat. Looks better in cloths on street. Mama "be" titties (gravity) along with a Moma tummy (also gravity). S&F sin ropa 200 p. Chupar titties and light lip besos gratis! OK time. She is friendly (no English) Enough to get a nut! I miss my favorites!

Hargow20
08-01-14, 14:36
Got a nice letter from Jamie and she seems in good spirits. I am just hoping that Jamie get over her addiction problems and gets her life straightened out. I am going to visit Jamie when I have time.

Hargow20
08-01-14, 14:43
This seems odd since the majority of girls are over 18. I am wondering if a lot girls taking college classes or adult ed classes. ?

Most of My favorites are on vacation. Mexican schools are off till August 11 or so. I was off on a rare Wednesday afternoon. Being horny and free I ventured to see what new girls I could see. I walked by a cute "blonde" by taco stand (west constitution and the east alley) she grabbed my shirt twice as I went by. Janet. She is REAL young. I neg S&F sin ropa. 200 p. I pushed it with more Menu items on the street. Daty. She got embarrassed and red face, and literally ran away across the street to her hotel. Oh well!

Next I ran into a chica by Gloria, where Claudia usually stands. She is in Tijuana for 3 weeks (who knows if it is the truth, you know a putas mouth moves and NOT a word of truth comes out!) (I have never seen her, and I am in the Zona 2 times a week.) Her name is Jennifer. Says 28 yr old. Not flaca / not fat. Looks better in cloths on street. Mama "be" titties (gravity) along with a Moma tummy (also gravity). S&F sin ropa 200 p. Chupar titties and light lip besos gratis! OK time. She is friendly (no English) Enough to get a nut! I miss my favorites!

ItsMeBeyatch
08-01-14, 18:12
I think GSR is talking about there kids being in school. Not them.

This seems odd since the majority of girls are over 18. I am wondering if a lot girls taking college classes or adult ed classes. ?.

GolfSexRroll
08-01-14, 22:03
I think GSR is talking about there kids being in school. Not them.

.I am talking about the Working girl's Kids. Grade school All of Mexico is on their one month Vacation. Kids in America got it good! Education in Mexico is not guaranteed Kids are responsible to attend classes or can be left out for a semester. In Tijuana the kids go on Double sessions Am for some and Pm for others. They pay for books and most schools require Uniforms. My favorite paid 200 USD for her kid's (male) uniforms.

Hargow20
08-02-14, 17:17
Still seems a bit odd that so many SG's have kids. Mexican's do like to have large families so perhaps this has something to do with it. Most SW's in the US do not have kids. But it was a bit more common to meet working girls that did back in the 80's. Back then there was a lot more local SW's so this probably had something to do with it. Personally I preferred the local SW's. They were much nicer and less likely to scam you.

I am talking about the Working girl's Kids. Grade school All of Mexico is on their one month Vacation. Kids in America got it good! Education in Mexico is not guaranteed Kids are responsible to attend classes or can be left out for a semester. In Tijuana the kids go on Double sessions Am for some and Pm for others. They pay for books and most schools require Uniforms. My favorite paid 200 USD for her kid's (male) uniforms.

The Cane
08-02-14, 17:55
During my short 4-day stay in Tijuana, I did not go with any street tutes. There were maybe 3 max that I saw who appealed to me physically, but for the most part I did not find the street girls to be all that attractive. At least not according to my tastes. For me, the most interesting part of the whole experience of walking through the "alley" and around the block was the way that the girls would try to get my attention.

I expected "the look" they give you and all that, but then they also make this sound like "shhht, shhht, shhht" to try to get your attention. Sometimes the "shhht" was as low as a whisper, and sometimes louder. I was also surprised at just how aggressive they could be too. I mean, tutes would be pulling on my shirt and grabbing my arm or hand and trying to prevent me from passing. Some would even slap my ass or fondle my genitals and make catcalls while telling me to "come here" in English!

It was all quite entertaining and funny even! Too bad I didn't want one of them badly enough to try to strike up any deals. I'm happy for you guys out there who claim to be finding "gems" on the streets of Tijuana who provide good service. More power to you. But, I didn't see any such gems. Perhaps with more time maybe I would have. Also, I can't speak to the quality of street tute service in Tijuana since I didn't mess with any street tang.

All my action was with the club girls, which I will report on soon. I would say that whether you decide to go with a street girl or not, do take many walks around the track. You just might be one of the lucky ones who discovers a true dime. And even if you don't, the experience should be a memorable one just like mine was. Just enjoy being there, and have fun with it!

FourInchFred
08-05-14, 05:51
It depends on you the girl and the situation. You can go to clubs at the end of shifts 5/6 pm and 4 am and ask around. Lots of girls have kids they need to get home to some don't but will be tired. If you are around Tijuana for a while you can ask a chica to see you on her day off but even that takes some kind of a history with the girls.

You are looking at anywhere between $200/300 for few hours. Guys have done better but again timing is everything and if you are just around for a day or two without building a relationship with these girls even that price range will be difficult.

You may want to look into an escort service.Agreed. I had a street girl stay from 11 pm to 6 am for $100, but I had already been with her at least 3 or 4 times already, and she didn't have a kid to go home to. I'm sure a club girl would be at least double that.

GolfSexRroll
08-05-14, 06:44

Next I ran into a chica by Gloria, where Claudia usually stands. She is in Tijuana for 3 weeks (who knows if it is the truth, you know a putas mouth moves and NOT a word of truth comes out!) (I have never seen her, and I am in the Zona 2 times a week.) Her name is Jennifer. Says 28 yr old. Not flaca / not fat. Looks better in cloths on street. Mama "be" titties (gravity) along with a Moma tummy (also gravity). S&F sin ropa 200 p. Chupar titties and light lip besos gratis! OK time. She is friendly (no English) Enough to get a nut! I miss my favorites!Janet blonde by Hacienda corner. (at least that is what she told me) from Sinaloa in the Zona one month. I scared her off last week, but today she grabbed my arm and said lets go to the room. Again I said S&F sin ropa multi positions. 200 p. She said 400 and I walked away. Later on I came by and again she grabbed my arm (this time would not let go!) I said again S&F sin ropa. She said 200 is too low. I said 250 she said 300. OK lets go. Cute face. No tits. Nice nips which I played with a lot. Really NICE ass. Said she was 19. NO way. I thought I was fucking a high school kid! Good CBJ. Sucked for about 10 minutes. Tight pussy. Not great but not a DFE. Playfull in the room. Can't take it deep. Ok for standard session.

Hargow20
08-17-14, 08:27
Was wondering if anyone has any recent street girl news. ? Been fairly busy so have not had time to visit Tijuana.

Mr Enternational
08-17-14, 20:24
For me, the most interesting part of the whole experience of walking through the "alley" and around the block was the way that the girls would try to get my attention.I expected "the look" they give you and all that, but then they also make this sound like "shhht, shhht, shhht" to try to get your attention.They always call out to me with, "Vamos Chocolate. ".

Hargow20
08-19-14, 15:31
Some of the more aggressive SG's will try and grab your clothing. I find this to be irritating.

During my short 4-day stay in Tijuana, I did not go with any street tutes. There were maybe 3 max that I saw who appealed to me physically, but for the most part I did not find the street girls to be all that attractive. At least not according to my tastes. For me, the most interesting part of the whole experience of walking through the "alley" and around the block was the way that the girls would try to get my attention.

I expected "the look" they give you and all that, but then they also make this sound like "shhht, shhht, shhht" to try to get your attention. Sometimes the "shhht" was as low as a whisper, and sometimes louder. I was also surprised at just how aggressive they could be too. I mean, tutes would be pulling on my shirt and grabbing my arm or hand and trying to prevent me from passing. Some would even slap my ass or fondle my genitals and make catcalls while telling me to "come here" in English!

It was all quite entertaining and funny even! Too bad I didn't want one of them badly enough to try to strike up any deals. I'm happy for you guys out there who claim to be finding "gems" on the streets of Tijuana who provide good service. More power to you. But, I didn't see any such gems. Perhaps with more time maybe I would have. Also, I can't speak to the quality of street tute service in Tijuana since I didn't mess with any street tang.

All my action was with the club girls, which I will report on soon. I would say that whether you decide to go with a street girl or not, do take many walks around the track. You just might be one of the lucky ones who discovers a true dime. And even if you don't, the experience should be a memorable one just like mine was. Just enjoy being there, and have fun with it!

Hargow20
08-19-14, 17:58
Was just noticing that Jamie was released from jail recently. I am a hoping to find Jamie and have some for fun with her. Jamie is still the best BJ artist in Tijuana despite her addiction issues.

FlapJacK
08-19-14, 19:53
How has the SG / Standing Girl scene been lately? Have not been down in like 6 months and plan to make this Saturday. I have had some of my best times with a few of my regular SG's. Will be nice to meet some new ones as well.

Ninguno Especial
08-20-14, 05:12
How has the SG / Standing Girl scene been lately? Have not been down in like 6 months and plan to make this Saturday. I have had some of my best times with a few of my regular SG's. Will be nice to meet some new ones as well.Plenty of newbies, plenty of oldies. Yous should not be disappointed unless you choose to. GL.

GolfSexRroll
08-20-14, 06:29
Some of the more aggressive SG's will try and grab your clothing. I find this to be irritating.I would rather have the chicas shhh shhh and tug on my arm and clothes, than stand starring at their phones or not interested in you. I will not approach a chica that does not show any interest. In my past dealings the chicas I have gone with- who don't interact tend to be dfe! I put in time with a girl on the street for a week or two to loosen them up and get to know them before going up. Putting in time tends to get better service when it is time to bring them to bed!

Hargow20
08-20-14, 10:39
Had some free time today so decided to head down to Tijuana and arrived around 3 pm. The weather was a bit on warm side today, but it was I was not sweltering thankfully. Walked around for a bit and found this one new tall American SG named Brandy. Got a great BBJ / Facial for only $20. Brandy has a nice face, but her body has a lot of wear etc. Brandy BJ's are one of the best I had and makes a effort to please.

The line at the border was extremely short. Only had to wait 15 minutes. Also learned today that US Customs will start fining people that cross without a passport.

Batuk
08-20-14, 22:58
The line at the border was extremely short. Only had to wait 15 minutes. Also learned today that US Customs will start fining people that cross without a passport.What about GCs only?

Hargow20
08-22-14, 17:03
What about GCs only?What is GC. ?

Guitarrefreak
08-23-14, 04:46
What is GC. ?Green card.

Hargow20
08-24-14, 01:29
Also heard that if you apply for a passport they will give you a receipt and this counts as your temporary passport until you get the actual one.

Bbond
08-24-14, 03:34
The line at the border was extremely short. Only had to wait 15 minutes. Also learned today that US Customs will start fining people that cross without a passport."The rumors of fines, jail time, I'll put those to rest," Eddie Perez, a USA Customs and Border Protection spokesman, said.
Fines and jail won't happen, he said. But you can expect a delay in getting back into the country.
"Now, the person will be delayed if they don't have the proper documents," he said.
"There are a lot of resources we have at hand that will help us and assist us in the performance of our job to identify people. ".
But he wouldn't elaborate on what those resources are.
CBP officials said the delay could include referral to a secondary inspection point or identity verification through computer databases.
"In secondary they would be able to resolve the issue of identity and citizenship. And no, there wouldn't be a fine or jail time and the person wouldn't be not allowed to enter," CBP spokesman Rick Pauza said.
But Pauza said the best choice a traveler can make to avoid delays is to apply for a passport as soon as possible.
"We allowed the two-document solution where you can show a driver's license and birth certificate. For people who continue to use the two-document solution, we're advising that they really do need to get their passports. ".

Spinneritas
08-24-14, 05:30
Now that I think of it, my worst experiences were also with the girls who didn't even notice me walking by. They were the ones that I approached (Because I liked their appearance). And yes, they were on cellphones. Funny, because it always seems like they are arguing with whoever they're talking too. But yes, the best experiences I had were always with the girls who stopped me, grabbed and held on to my arm or hand, and sweet talked to me eye to eye. Two of those were girls that I didn't even notice as I strolled by on the sidewalk, but came out of some doorway. I try to look around and see all the girls, but there's so many that are hidden in the various entrances and alcoves.

Yes it bothered me at first, especially if its an ugly one holding on to you. But I just keep going, eventually you'll find a gem amongst the stones.

I would rather have the chicas shhh shhh and tug on my arm and clothes, than stand starring at their phones or not interested in you. I will not approach a chica that does not show any interest. In my past dealings the chicas I have gone with- who don't interact tend to be dfe!

Phordphan
08-24-14, 07:00
"The rumors of fines, jail time, I'll put those to rest," Eddie Perez, a USA Customs and Border Protection spokesman, said.
Fines and jail won't happen, he said. But you can expect a delay in getting back into the country.
"Now, the person will be delayed if they don't have the proper documents," he said.
"There are a lot of resources we have at hand that will help us and assist us in the performance of our job to identify people. ".
But he wouldn't elaborate on what those resources are.
CBP officials said the delay could include referral to a secondary inspection point or identity verification through computer databases.
"In secondary they would be able to resolve the issue of identity and citizenship. And no, there wouldn't be a fine or jail time and the person wouldn't be not allowed to enter," CBP spokesman Rick Pauza said.
But Pauza said the best choice a traveler can make to avoid delays is to apply for a passport as soon as possible.
"We allowed the two-document solution where you can show a driver's license and birth certificate. For people who continue to use the two-document solution, we're advising that they really do need to get their passports. ".Very nice! An American citizen, who may wander into Mexico with simply a DL may get jacked up at the border, given a ration of shit by Johnny Law, detained for a couple of hours and given a scolding.

Meanwhile, these same motherfuckers nab illegals by the dozens in TX and AZ, give them a cool drink, a "Notice to Appear," and let them get onto airplanes. No lecture, no shit from the TSA, no picture ID, no nothing.

Why the fuck are we still living in this asylum?

GolfSexRroll
08-24-14, 13:21
Very nice! An American citizen, who may wander into Mexico with simply a DL may get jacked up at the border, given a ration of shit by Johnny Law, detained for a couple of hours and given a scolding.

Meanwhile, these same motherfuckers nab illegals by the dozens in TX and AZ, give them a cool drink, a "Notice to Appear," and let them get onto airplanes. No lecture, no shit from the TSA, no picture ID, no nothing.

Why the fuck are we still living in this asylum?Well let me tell you what the solution is according to the fine CBP agents I encountered in the A-Mart at the San Ysidro boarder after I stood in line for 4 hours, "You have the choice to STAY HOME!" And I told them it is their fault how fast the lines go, I see it all the time. When they want to pass people through it moves. When they want to be ASSHOLES they put on the slowdown. And I did call them: ASSHOLES for doing this!

HorseTrader
08-24-14, 14:04
Well let me tell you what the solution is according to the fine CBP agents I encountered in the A-Mart at the San Ysidro boarder after I stood in line for 4 hours, "You have the choice to STAY HOME!" And I told them it is their fault how fast the lines go, I see it all the time. When they want to pass people through it moves. When they want to be ASSHOLES they put on the slowdown. And I did call them: ASSHOLES for doing this!Why in the world would you not have SENTRI? If your background disqualifies you, then you need to partially blame yourself and deal with the wait. It is not expensive and takes little time to get.

On Friday evening the general and ready lines were so packed that they blocked the SENTRI line. Looked like a 2 or 3 hour wait. SENTRI had zero wait.

GolfSexRroll
08-26-14, 05:28
Why in the world would you not have SENTRI? If your background disqualifies you, then you need to partially blame yourself and deal with the wait. It is not expensive and takes little time to get.

On Friday evening the general and ready lines were so packed that they blocked the SENTRI line. Looked like a 2 or 3 hour wait. SENTRI had zero wait.I am in process of waiting for my Application and interview to be approved. Also My friend just got his interview and SENTRI. When he was in the waiting room for his interview, a guy come in 20 minutes late for his interview and the agent told him to go home. Re-apply and pay the fee again because he missed his appointment. SOOOO don't be late!

Statman
08-26-14, 14:42
What does SENTRI have to do with Streetwalkers, would this not be better served in General Reports?

TomJackin
08-27-14, 00:29
What does SENTRI have to do with Streetwalkers, would this not be better served in General Reports?What does SENTRI have to do with marrying Street Girls; just saying.

Statman
08-27-14, 03:39
What does SENTRI have to do with marrying Street Girls; just saying.That they are a street girl, and this is a street walker report. The girls talked about here, are still, or are former Tijuana Street girls, that is how. You find them on the street, and if you like them, and they like you, you hook up, sometimes for good, that is how. I hope this helps you and your confusion on this subject. Sentri is a special card and status for entry in the United States, that does not affect in any way the looks, performance, work schedule, retirement or travel of her, or the appearance of a street girl on the street, a street girl does, she can give extra services, she can give no services, she can work long hours, short hours, in the alley, out of the alley, wear certain clothes or not, give certain services or not, or take certain pay or not, That is what this board or area is about, to give information about girls usually in the Zona Norte area, not border crossing issues of the United States of America. Hope this helps, as maybe your being thrown out of clubs, might have caused you to maybe be roughed up too hard, and thus a concussion is causing basic smarts and judgement in you. You may want to seek medical attention for that, if do not know how this affects the board. Hope this helps, Your welcome.

GolfSexRroll
08-27-14, 05:22
That they are a street girl, and this is a street walker report. The girls talked about here, are still, or are former Tijuana Street girls, that is how. You find them on the street, and if you like them, and they like you, you hook up, sometimes for good, that is how. I hope this helps you and your confusion on this subject. Sentri is a special card and status for entry in the United States, that does not affect in any way the looks, performance, work schedule, retirement or travel of her, or the appearance of a street girl on the street, a street girl does, she can give extra services, she can give no services, she can work long hours, short hours, in the alley, out of the alley, wear certain clothes or not, give certain services or not, or take certain pay or not, That is what this board or area is about, to give information about girls usually in the Zona Norte area, not border crossing issues of the United States of America. Hope this helps, as maybe your being thrown out of clubs, might have caused you to maybe be roughed up too hard, and thus a concussion is causing basic smarts and judgement in you. You may want to seek medical attention for that, if do not know how this affects the board. Hope this helps, Your welcome.Now Now. Must we quarrel about little things! Who really GIVES A SHIT where we talk about things. Lighten the FUCK up! Pussy is pussy. What they are wearing, how we get to it, how we leave (and yes most of us DO leave / others don't) but it is all good! We are all just horny fuckers looking for a good time! Wasting our time bitching where we post things is just bullshit!

Statman
08-27-14, 06:14
Now Now. Must we quarrel about little things! Who really GIVES A SHIT where we talk about things. Lighten the FUCK up! Pussy is pussy. What they are wearing, how we get to it, how we leave (and yes most of us DO leave / others don't) but it is all good! We are all just horny fuckers looking for a good time! Wasting our time bitching where we post things is just bullshit!Not arguing, just stating facts. Like you said, we want to hear about the girls, not other stiff here, hoping to get back to that, that is all. When someone gets personal, and their record is not clean, then have to respond.

TomJackin
08-27-14, 06:30
You may want to seek medical attention for that, if do not know how this affects the board. Sorry dude!

You have NO status on this site!

Your only posts are about some skanky fat street girl that you plan to marry; how is that going by the way? Thus, who really needs to seek medical attention?

I know how things affect this board / site, I have trip reports from 15+ countries on this site alone.

Some of us contribute to this site, others talk about their fat / ugly / drug using street girls / walkers; but not you of course!:eek:

Statman
08-27-14, 13:32
Sorry dude!

You have NO status on this site!

Your only posts are about some skanky fat street girl that you plan to marry; how is that going by the way? Thus, who really needs to seek medical attention?

I know how things affect this board / site, I have trip reports from 15+ countries on this site alone.

Some of us contribute to this site, others talk about their fat / ugly / drug using street girls / walkers; but not you of course!:eek:Ok, Mr. Jackoff Menu crtic, who gets thrown out of bars, what ever you say. Nobody gives a care about what you ate.

Baxter Slade
08-27-14, 15:05
Nobody gives a care about what you ate.Sorry to post this in the SG section.

But all men really care about are pussy & FOOD in that order.

GolfSexRroll
08-27-14, 15:20
Ok, Mr. Jackoff Menu crtic, who gets thrown out of bars, what ever you say. Nobody gives a care about what you ate.Ok We are not talking about SG now but we are communicating! I remember about a year or more ago about the fun we had talking trash about each other, can't remember the characters but the name calling was pretty interesting! I am not immune to questioning another mongers actions and truthfulness and have been thrown off "BANNED" from another forum for not playing nice with other AMIGOS! I have learned my lesson and really try to be nice to other members. Cough, cough. Excuse me, Yes we ALL have our little activities that other members question. WE all live in glass houses, yet have a mountain of stones to throw! To be truthful these forums are an opportunity to give information, and boast about our amorous adventures like junior high school kids! Some of us want praise for our mostly "stretching of the truth" sessions with street girls (see I am on the topic) Let me say that bickering and name calling does make good reading! Why are the TABLOIDS and the shows like TMZ so popular! How much fun would the forums be if it read: I came to Tijuana. I walked up to a SG (I'm on the "sg" forum) I gave her $20. I fucked her. WE went home!

Rohan Cid
08-27-14, 18:14
Ok We are not talking about SG now but we are communicating! I remember about a year or more ago about the fun we had talking trash about each other, can't remember the characters but the name calling was pretty interesting! I am not immune to questioning another mongers actions and truthfulness and have been thrown off "BANNED" from another forum for not playing nice with other AMIGOS! I have learned my lesson and really try to be nice to other members. Cough, cough. Excuse me, Yes we ALL have our little activities that other members question. WE all live in glass houses, yet have a mountain of stones to throw! To be truthful these forums are an opportunity to give information, and boast about our amorous adventures like junior high school kids! Some of us want praise for our mostly "stretching of the truth" sessions with street girls (see I am on the topic) Let me say that bickering and name calling does make good reading! Why are the TABLOIDS and the shows like TMZ so popular! How much fun would the forums be if it read: I came to Tijuana. I walked up to a SG (I'm on the "sg" forum) I gave her $20. I fucked her. WE went home!Aw man, not this again. Can you all please confine your more heated discussions to pm's? Thank you, have fun and stay safe.

Statman
08-27-14, 20:20
Aw man, not this again. Can you all please confine your more heated discussions to pm's? Thank you, have fun and stay safe.I agree, I just asked to get back on topic, and was attacked for it.

Statman
08-27-14, 20:32
Sorry to post this in the SG section.

But all men really care about are pussy & FOOD in that order.Not what he had for lunch! Hope all is well with you Hugo, you are the Man!

CumberlandBlue
08-27-14, 23:06
The two times in my year of visiting Tijuana that I let this happen- where the girl grabbed me and I didn't take a few moments to make sure I liked the goods, I regretted it. The most recent was an SG who probably wasn't an SG but a walker posing as an SG and she was my second worst experience in Tijuana. She was a rushed.The SG standing next to her was upset she did it, and then I realized why. The first time she was ok, but older and loose as a goose and had I took the time toi pick her- she would not have been on my radar. So sure- they can be good but if you let her control the situation you might not realize the red flags. I circle around a few times before heading in usually and I get to see them in different moments and I can get clues as to how they'll be in the room. If I decide too late and they are gone.

Now that I think of it, my worst experiences were also with the girls who didn't even notice me walking by. They were the ones that I approached (Because I liked their appearance). And yes, they were on cellphones. Funny, because it always seems like they are arguing with whoever they're talking too. But yes, the best experiences I had were always with the girls who stopped me, grabbed and held on to my arm or hand, and sweet talked to me eye to eye. Two of those were girls that I didn't even notice as I strolled by on the sidewalk, but came out of some doorway. I try to look around and see all the girls, but there's so many that are hidden in the various entrances and alcoves.

Yes it bothered me at first, especially if its an ugly one holding on to you. But I just keep going, eventually you'll find a gem amongst the stones.

Steven
08-30-14, 17:33
Always use pesos. On Constitution halfway up the hill on the east side are a number of cute spinners who will take 200 for FS, GFE. 50 for room. No rush, manager in booth too lazy to come knock.

Hargow20
08-31-14, 09:36
Decided to head down to Tijuana and arrived around 1 pm. Walked around for awhile and met this new SG named Kayla. Got a good BBJ / Facial. Kayla has a attractive face, but her body had lot of wear. So not sure If I would repeat. I was originally looking for Brandy, but did not find her. The one thing I dislike about the Zona is that it takes awhile to find a good SG. I usually have to spend a hour or two, before I find a good one. Also heard that the tall blonde Kayla is working in the Hong Kong Bar.

Headed back to the US, but had to wait 3 hours to cross back over. The line was moving really slow and only extended a short ways past the pedestrian bridge. The CBP only had about 4 agents checking people crossing. So they must have let a lot of agents off the holiday weekend.

GolfSexRroll
08-31-14, 14:03
Decided to head down to Tijuana and arrived around 1 pm. Walked around for awhile and met this new SG named Kayla. Got a good BBJ / Facial. Kayla has a attractive face, but her body had lot of wear. So not sure If I would repeat. I was originally looking for Brandy, but did not find her. The one thing I dislike about the Zona is that it takes awhile to find a good SG. I usually have to spend a hour or two, before I find a good one. Also heard that the tall blonde Kayla is working in the Hong Kong Bar.

Headed back to the US, but had to wait 3 hours to cross back over. The line was moving really slow and only extended a short ways past the pedestrian bridge. The CBP only had about 4 agents checking people crossing. So they must have let a lot of agents off the holiday weekend.The Holidays are notorious for CBP "slowdowns"! The agents make a lot of OT and Double time on these days. EXPECT a LONG wait. The movement of lines are TOTALLY up to the agents. Some mornings a line like you were in only last 45 minutes, but holidays will stretch to 3 hours. YES it SUCKS! TOO many mongers, same amount of girls. I HATE holidays!

Hargow20
09-01-14, 19:55
The line was ridiculously slow. The CBP agents would let 5 or 6 people through the gate and then had 2 wait 15 or 20 minutes.

The Holidays are notorious for CBP "slowdowns"! The agents make a lot of OT and Double time on these days. EXPECT a LONG wait. The movement of lines are TOTALLY up to the agents. Some mornings a line like you were in only last 45 minutes, but holidays will stretch to 3 hours. YES it SUCKS! TOO many mongers, same amount of girls. I HATE holidays!

Don Smith 10
09-02-14, 04:24
Headed back to the US, but had to wait 3 hours to cross back over. The line was moving really slow and only extended a short ways past the pedestrian bridge. The CBP only had about 4 agents checking people crossing. So they must have let a lot of agents off the holiday weekend.I came back to us yesterday (Sunday) 1 pm and it took me only 20 min. I was at ready lane but still regular lane wasn't that long. There were 6 ready lane agent and around 10 regular lane agent. What time did you come back?

Don Smith 10
09-02-14, 04:28
Always use pesos. On Constitution halfway up the hill on the east side are a number of cute spinners who will take 200 for FS, GFE. 50 for room. No rush, manager in booth too lazy to come knock.That must be hotel Legado. Some cuties work there. But room is so hot.

GolfSexRroll
09-02-14, 06:08
I came back to us yesterday (Sunday) 1 pm and it took me only 20 min. I was at ready lane but still regular lane wasn't that long. There were 6 ready lane agent and around 10 regular lane agent. What time did you come back?The CBP are now waiting to hold off lines outside of the turnstyles. They let about 40 in / and once inside it only takes 10 minutes to pass, but getting to that point took 4 hours! Ready line and general line started at the Taxi drop point. A non holiday day- it would of taken 1 1/2 hour.

Artisttyp
09-02-14, 07:22
i was just curious to know what you guys do about using a bathroom while in line for 4 hours? when i drink i can't go for 15 minutes without needing to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

GolfSexRroll
09-02-14, 14:55
i was just curious to know what you guys do about using a bathroom while in line for 4 hours? when i drink i can't go for 15 minutes without needing to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).there are several publico banos along the way. it cost a generous 50 p to use them! billards hall near the taxi drop-off. a coffee shop near the pedestrian bridge, and one near the mexi-coach ticket office near the pedestrian bridge. of course you won't loose your position in line because you will have made friends for life standing with your new friends for 4 hours. plus the line will not have moved that far anyways. can't wait till i get my sentri interview! "depends" underwear are also an option!

ItsMeBeyatch
09-03-14, 03:49
tell the person in front and behind you that you will be back. tell them your going to use the bathroom or going to buy a water.

i was just curious to know what you guys do about using a bathroom while in line for 4 hours? when i drink i can't go for 15 minutes without needing to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)..

Hargow20
09-05-14, 16:41
if you need to find a restroom in the zona go to adelitas. i use the restroom there and leave the attendant some change and they are happy.

i was just curious to know what you guys do about using a bathroom while in line for 4 hours? when i drink i can't go for 15 minutes without needing to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

Hargow20
09-07-14, 09:19
Jamie update.

Decided to recheck the SD sheriff site and I noticed that Jamie was listed in custody again. Kind of strange since the web site still shows the start date for incarceration. My guess is that Jamie was in the hospital. Hopefully it was not to serious. I plan on visiting Jamie soon. I am hoping to make some arrangements to see her when she is released.

Was just noticing that Jamie was released from jail recently. I am a hoping to find Jamie and have some for fun with her. Jamie is still the best BJ artist in Tijuana despite her addiction issues.

Fresh23
09-08-14, 18:13
So after I checked into my hotel and relaxed a bit, I hit the streets. I was lucky enough to find a map of the zona online which helped out alot. My original plan was to go in front of Hong Kong and Adelitas around the corner and into the alley to come out of the other side of the alley and back around the corner and into Hong Kong. Junior and Ximena had other plans. I noticed her from several feet away. As I walked past she did the now familiar psst psst. She is a very good looking morena, she says she is 18 and from Puebla. I turn to face her and she waves me over and says "vamonos al cuarto. " Negotiated went up and paid hotel. I didn't even make it around the corner into the alley LOL. In the room she immediately disrobes lays on bed and takes out condom. I am fully ready to go and put on condom and went at it. She says, two positions and below the waist. She is a really nice looking girl and I go at it for a few minutes before I unload. He he he you can say I was more than ready for this. She is a bit mechanical during sex, but I think her good looks make up for it. Next trip if I have time I probably would repeat. She hangs out in front of Hotel Garcia and I saw her at around noon.

Later on that night, at around 10 PM I go into the alley and hear the familiar psst psst the girl then yells "Hey look at me!" I turn around and am greeted by a chica in jeans and a t shirt. She speaks perfect English. She asks if I am interested in some sort of special at a great price. I ask her to repeat herself and she repeats what she just said, I honestly have no clue what she is saying and she says "It's when I suck your dick AND your balls until they go numb. " That was good enough for me and follow her to her hotel. Since this was just oral we both keep our clothes on. She does do a good job at the oral, but since my dick or balls didn't go numb, I may not repeat. She stands near El Porton Hotel, white with brown hair and speaks great English.

The next street girl I was with was the next day at maybe 1 PM I did some shopping earlier in the morning, so I was raring to go. In the alley I notice a chica that fits my personal taste. Busty curvy MILF type. I immediately approach and don't ask for names or anything, how much and up we go. I am extremely happy I found her as her look and attitude were awesome. She was not the prettiest or the thinnest, but I was extremely happy with her and would definately repeat. Stands outside Eduardos.

The last girl Sheila was not a very positive experience at no fault of the girl. She is very good looking. Like I mentioned in the previous report if anyone wants details I will provide. But I took Sheila up to my room and due to some problems I had outside and some tensions, I had a few ehm problems. I dismissed her and she was the last street girl I was with this trip. She had nice full breasts and had a nice look to her. I'll post up an Adelitas and Tropical bar reports maybe tomorrow morning.

Hargow20
09-09-14, 17:16
Was in need of some action so headed down to Tijuana and arrived around 5 pm. There was a quite a few SG's out. I was a bit surprised since it was a Monday. I was hoping to find one of those hot American SG's that have been around. After walking around for awhile I decided to go with this new SG name Crystal. Krystal is fairly hot a gave a fairly good CBJ. I did see Norma around, but decided to pass. The weather was warm, but luckily there was a breeze. The line as really short. Only had to wait 10 minutes.

DannyDavis
09-09-14, 19:27

Headed back to the US, but had to wait 3 hours to cross back over. The line was moving really slow and only extended a short ways past the pedestrian bridge. The CBP only had about 4 agents checking people crossing. So they must have let a lot of agents off the holiday weekend.Hey Hargrow,

Is this the tall, blonde junkie, Kayla? She was beautiful but got incarcerated last year. Is she back?

Hargow20
09-10-14, 05:26
Sorry different Kayla this girl was tall and had dirty blonde hair. Her body also had a lot of wear. Face was about a 7.5 and body was about a 5 or so.

The other Kayla disappeared around February this year. Someone told me that the headed south with her boyfriend. All the other American girls have not seen her lately. The last I heard was that she was last seen 2 or 3 months ago. I had her phone number, but some other girl is using it. My guess is that Kayla is gone at least for now.

Hey Hargow,

Is this the tall, blonde junkie, Kayla? She was beautiful but got incarcerated last year. Is she back?

Artisttyp
09-10-14, 08:49
Hargow look for a white girl with tattoos and blond hair named jessica who stands by the old Rio rosa on the alley at ninos heroes. She will do BBBJ CIM for 300 mx. You might like her enough to make her your new jaime.

Hargow20
09-10-14, 17:08
I have seen several blondes by Nino's Heros. Seen that one thin skanky blonde named Sandy. Also see that other ugly blonde with short hair and pointy teeth by there as well. There is also this other blonde in her early to mid 30's as well. I have not seen any lately that appeal to me. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

Thanks in case

Hargow look for a white girl with tattoos and blond hair named jessica who stands by the old Rio rosa on the alley at ninos heroes. She will do BBBJ CIM for 300 mx. You might like her enough to make her your new jaime.

Showdown
09-11-14, 21:55
Will the cab driver at the border and the SW in the alley accept dollars, pesos, or both? I used to always use dollars but that was many years ago.

If they are accepting dollars for example and the SW is 200 pesos are you handing her $15 or rounding up to $16?

SHowdown.

Artisttyp
09-11-14, 23:09
Bring doillars and pesos for various reasons. Your best friends will be dollar bills and fives. YES pay for sex in pesos. Legend has it you save a few dollars on the session.

Reinaldo
09-12-14, 02:12
SG's accept either currency but if you're going to pay in dollars then negotiate in dollars and likewise for pesos.

Will the cab driver at the border and the SW in the alley accept dollars, pesos, or both? I used to always use dollars but that was many years ago.

If they are accepting dollars for example and the SW is 200 pesos are you handing her $15 or rounding up to $16?

SHowdown.

Observer2024
09-13-14, 05:02
Does anyone know what happened to Karina?

She used to stand across the street from HK back entrance, nice little petite girl.

Last I heard she got preggos with a bf, but these kind of info, you never know what to believe.

Still, would be a real bummer and she's gone.

Steven
09-13-14, 15:36
It's Mexico, so pesos are accepted everywhere. You can pay $20 for a SG, or 200 pesos, which is $15.75. The choice is yours. Even the BG will take 500-700 pesos. Their math skills are not that great. There is a spot where there are three money exchange places all together on San Ysidro Boulevard. They post their exchange rate, but they all have touts on the street, who will write a better exchange rate on a piece of paper if you ask. You take that paper inside and they give you that rate. Also take a wad of one dollar bills, to use at HK for all kinds of fun. And also some quarters, to tip the bathroom guys. If you use HK or Adelitas, they are wise to the exchange rate difference, so it's better to take some tens and fives with you as well, to pay for the room. You can get 12.50 pesos per dollar in Tijuana, but in San Ysidro, depending on the exchange rate at any given moment, you can get from, 12.75 to 13. But if you run out of dollar bills at HK and need some more, because a couple of new hotties just got on the stage to perform the shaving cream show, the waiters will only give you six dollars for a 100 peso bill.

Hargow20
09-13-14, 16:46
Looks like the weather in Tijuana will be in the 90's till Wednesday. No Tijuana for me at least till Thursday.

ItsMeBeyatch
09-13-14, 19:42
It's 11:41 am Saturday and it's 86 degrees. I'm sweating my ass off. And it not even noon yet

Looks like the weather in Tijuana will be in the 90's till Wednesday. No Tijuana for me at least till Thursday..

Observer2024
09-13-14, 21:04
It's 11:41 am Saturday and it's 86 degrees. I'm sweating my ass off. And it not even noon yet.Some of the working girls here look like they could use a well air conditioned room, and a good pounding.

Artisttyp
09-14-14, 05:34
Looks like the weather in Tijuana will be in the 90's till Wednesday. No Tijuana for me at least till Thursday.The weather sucks big time here. I've only been able to go out for a short while during the day before I need to return to my hotel. Don't even think of coming down here without a working AC in your room.

I have a nasty cold on top of it from hot cold hot cold. Nasty weather.

Hargow20
09-14-14, 18:09
Decided to head to Tijuana and arrived around in the Zona around 2 pm. There was a bit of a breeze so the heat was not overwhelming. I had not originally planned on visit TJ yesterday, but decided to go anyways to avoid the heat wave.

Still was hot however. Walked around for a awhile and met this new SG named Kezumy. Got a BBJ / Facial for $20. Nice girl, but her body had a lot of wear. The BJ was good, but not great. I was a bit disappointed she dodged the cumshot a bit.

Crossing back over was a hassle. The line started by pedestrian bridge and had to wait 3 hours to cross. The CBP only had about 7 or 8 agents and they were real slow. The agents were taking 5-10 minutes to process each person. It seems like the CBP has since they have tried to automate things with the new scanners they have reduced man power.

Rosco2
09-14-14, 19:45
But if you run out of dollar bills at HK and need some more, because a couple of new hotties just got on the stage to perform the shaving cream show, the waiters will only give you six dollars for a 100 peso bill.Do you mean the shaving cream girls on stage won't accept 10 pesos? They require a one dollar bill? I was hoping to tip the waiters and shaving cream girls 10 pesos every time, and save 30 percent. Haha. Those dollars to the waiters add up.

Showdown
09-14-14, 19:47
The weather sucks big time here. I've only been able to go out for a short while during the day before I need to return to my hotel. Don't even think of coming down here without a working AC in your room.

I have a nasty cold on top of it from hot cold hot cold. Nasty weather.Any recommendations for a cheap room with a / see close to the SW Alley? My goal is to go down for the day but I want to recharge and get cool inbetween girls. Since I like the SW I also need a hotel that won't have a problem with me bringing 3 or 4 girls there during the course of the day.

Showdown.

Hargow20
09-14-14, 22:35
The Cascas hotel is probably the best place to stay in the Zona. You will have to ask if they charge extra for bringing back girls to the room. I do not believe they do.

Any recommendations for a cheap room with a / see close to the SW Alley? My goal is to go down for the day but I want to recharge and get cool inbetween girls. Since I like the SW I also need a hotel that won't have a problem with me bringing 3 or 4 girls there during the course of the day.

Showdown.

TomJackin
09-14-14, 23:01
The Cascas hotel is probably the best place to stay in the Zona. You will have to ask if they charge extra for bringing back girls to the room. I do not believe they do.No, there is no extra charge. You can bring a dozen girls to the room!

Reinaldo
09-15-14, 01:05
If you consider $55-the Sun-Thur rate posted on their website to be cheap-then Cascadas is a no brainer. If not, El Porton which is on the same side of the street but closer to Constitucion has a/c but it's been posted that they do have a chica fee after a certain number.

Any recommendations for a cheap room with a / see close to the SW Alley? My goal is to go down for the day but I want to recharge and get cool inbetween girls. Since I like the SW I also need a hotel that won't have a problem with me bringing 3 or 4 girls there during the course of the day.

Showdown.

Hargow20
09-15-14, 07:20
I heard that Ivette is still in the Zona. Ivette is Mexican about 20, thin and speaks good english. She also has a couple of tattoo's as well. I only saw her once at the corner of Constitucion & the Cohuilla alley. I believe she only works in the evenings and only does a date or two. If anyone happens to spot her please post.

GolfSexRroll
09-15-14, 16:46
No, there is no extra charge. You can bring a dozen girls to the room!I know some of you BIG- HORNY- WILD -BIG SPENDER Guys would love to bring 12 girls to your room AT THE SAME TIME! Jajaja.

Make sure to get the "lifestyle 40 count -condom pack" with you!

Hargow20
09-19-14, 06:00
Since the weather was cooler today I decided to head down to Tijuana. I arrived around 2 pm. I walked around for awhile and met this one SG from the US named Holly. Holly is in her late 20's, but has a attractive face. Her body is only about a 6. 5 or so. Got another good BBJ / Facial. The weather was fairly comfortable and finally starting to feel like Fall. Thankfully the line was fairly short today. Only had to wait about 30 minutes. One of the customs agents told me that there was man power because they had opened up more lanes for the cars. The other factor is that agents have been shifted to other border crossings.

Hargow20
09-23-14, 18:17
I was wondering if anyone has any recent news about the evening action in the Zona. I have found a few girls from the US to satisfy my needs, but I have been really looking for a better looking girl. Will probably head down the next few days.

A source also told me that Kayla is dead. I believe the overdosed. Kayla was a drug user, but did not seem like she did a lot. It's hard to tell however. My guess is that Kayla left town or went to the US. Hopefully Kayla is in a better place wherever she is.

Artisttyp
09-24-14, 00:35
I was wondering if anyone has any recent news about the evening action in the Zona. I have found a few girls from the US to satisfy my needs, but I have been really looking for a better looking girl. Will probably head down the next few days.

A source also told me that Kayla is dead. I believe the overdosed. Kayla was a drug user, but did not seem like she did a lot. It's hard to tell however. My guess is that Kayla left town or went to the US. Hopefully Kayla is in a better place wherever she is.From what I heard KENDRA is dead not Kayla. Who knows though.

Hargow20
09-24-14, 11:23
Decided to visit Tijuana and arrived in the Zona around 7 pm. Walked around for a bit and found Kayla. Kayla is now has light brown hair. I had not seen Kayla in awhile and with all the rumors flying around I was fairly surprised to find her Got a fairly good BBJ facial from her. Kayla is willing to please, but I wish her skills were better. I met this other fairly good looking blond named Jessica. Kayla says that she has not been working as much lately. Kayla says that she does go back to the US to visit her parents. Kayla did not have a phone currently, but says she is out in the evenings.

Also met this other new blonde named Jessica. Jessica is fairly good looking, I simply got her ph # since I had just been with Kayla and wanted to head back to the US after a long day working. Thankfully the lines were fairly short. Only had to wait 5 or 10 minutes.

Ninguno Especial
09-25-14, 20:25
Sure would be nice if there was a topic to separate the vast majority and in demand SG (assigned to a spot / hotel) vs the pirate freelancers sin tarjeta de salud (health card). Just say'and.

There is a HUGE difference in quality that well justifies a bit of a bump up in price for the monger with say a bit more refined (vs gross) tastes.

Not to knock any reports in the so called "street walker" topic. The quality is eons in difference per not only my opinion but the vast majority of frequent Tijuana mongers.

Buena suerte amigos!

ZeroKaizer
09-26-14, 07:44
Sure would be nice if there was a topic to separate the vast majority and in demand SG (assigned to a spot / hotel) vs the pirate freelancers sin tarjeta de salud (health card). Just say'and.

There is a HUGE difference in quality that well justifies a bit of a bump up in price for the monger with say a bit more refined (vs gross) tastes.

Not to knock any reports in the so called "street walker" topic. The quality is eons in difference per not only my opinion but the vast majority of frequent Tijuana mongers.

Buena suerte amigos!It's not like this thread gets 100's of post a day. Why split it up? Does it really matter if girls on the street. E.G. Not in a building are standing or moving?

Phordphan
09-26-14, 18:37
It's not like this thread gets 100's of post a day. Why split it up? Does it really matter if girls on the street. E.G. Not in a building are standing or moving?Yes, it does, actually. Unlike other places, the paraditas are NOT "street walkers" in the classic sense. In Tijuana, a street walker is often a (gringa) drugged-out meth ho, who has washed up on the shores of the zona norte. These should never be confused with a legitimate paradita. However, noobs and casual readers of this site often confuse the two.

GolfSexRroll
09-27-14, 03:29
Yes, it does, actually. Unlike other places, the paraditas are NOT "street walkers" in the classic sense. In Tijuana, a street walker is often a (gringa) drugged-out meth ho, who has washed up on the shores of the zona norte. These should never be confused with a legitimate paradita. However, noobs and casual readers of this site often confuse the two.It is not even close! A SG (paradita) is a legitimate legal / regulated worker, who is established in a specific area and works somewhat regular hours. A SW is a typical skank, druggie, and unreliable, and unregulated. You can tell the SWs, they are in the bed of the police trucks that round them up constantly. Oh BTW. Does anyone know where they bring them? Pretty much a waste of time putting them in jail. And a mordita seems pretty unlikely?

AvailableForMe
09-27-14, 03:56
Always looking to join a group. Anyone else looking at a trip on any of these three dates? I'm going to San Diego for a conference and will be making my way down. Open ended plans, thinking a 4 hour session with an escort at one of the hotels on the 2nd, a night using the club / street scene and then finishing with a bang night 3 doing whatever worked best!

Thanks to all the regulars. I'm only making my 2nd trip, enjoyed last October trip and can not wait to repeat!

Baxter Slade
09-27-14, 05:03
You can tell the SWs, they are in the bed of the police trucks that round them up constantly. Oh BTW. Does anyone know where they bring them? Pretty much a waste of time putting them in jail. And a mordita seems pretty unlikely?I have an answer. One night when my MBGF got in a bar fight and got hauled off by the police. I found a cab driver who was nice enough to help me search for where it is they dump the people that ride around in the back of those police trucks. First we tried the police station in the zona. And they directed us to the main jail on via rapido. It was unbelievable we sat there for a couple hours. About every ten minutes a truck rolled up and unloaded people. I'm still not sure where they were putting everyone, and how long they had to stay in jail, because most of them looked like they couldn't pay to get out.

ZeroKaizer
09-27-14, 07:34
Yes, it does, actually. Unlike other places, the paraditas are NOT "street walkers" in the classic sense. In Tijuana, a street walker is often a (gringa) drugged-out meth ho, who has washed up on the shores of the zona norte. These should never be confused with a legitimate paradita. However, noobs and casual readers of this site often confuse the two.I'm not saying there's no distinction. I'm saying. Why does it matter if you talk about either in one thread. You really want 2 post per day in two threads or 4 post per day in one thread. Like why does it matter that much when the thread is not even that high traffic that it would be confusing to talk about both.

I mean, hell why don't we just make a thread for each working girl. That would really be helpful for everyone.

Hargow20
09-27-14, 09:14
The cops rarely arrest the American SW's in the Zona. I have yet to any girls in police car in the Zona. They have deported both Jamie and Lindsey however.

Yes, it does, actually. Unlike other places, the paraditas are NOT "street walkers" in the classic sense. In Tijuana, a street walker is often a (gringa) drugged-out meth ho, who has washed up on the shores of the zona norte. These should never be confused with a legitimate paradita. However, noobs and casual readers of this site often confuse the two.

Hargow20
09-27-14, 09:19
Personally I prefer the US SW's in the Zona. They are willing to do more and are cheaper. Both Jamie and Kayla are better than most SG's in the Zona as well. There is some really hideous SW's in the Zona like Sandy that wears glasses and the other blonde with short hair and pointy teeth.

Buena suerte amigos!

ItsMeBeyatch
09-27-14, 23:51
I was at the HK balcony last night around 11 pm and I saw Kayla walking with a blonde in the alley. They made a stop across the street from las chavelas to buy some drugs and kept walking after that towards la malquerida and then went up the street.

Personally I prefer the US SW's in the Zona. They are willing to do more and are cheaper. Both Jamie and Kayla are better than most SG's in the Zona as well. There is some really hideous SW's in the Zona like Sandy that wears glasses and the other blonde with short hair and pointy teeth..

Ninguno Especial
09-28-14, 18:12
I was at the HK balcony last night around 11 pm and I saw Kayla walking with a blonde in the alley. They made a stop across the street from las chavelas to buy some drugs and kept walking after that towards la malquerida and then went up the street.
.Yes that is obvious from your reports. Perfectly OK. Different strokes4 different folks, whatever rocks your boat. It's all fantasy anyway. Some prefer down & dirty sloppy BBBJ, or a hot tongue swabbing their corn hole regardless of the chica's visual appearance.

That's why this topic is SW's vs SG's.

Vast majority of the guys I know and my friends know prefer the SG's hands down as they are more into govt. Inspected card carrying providers (not that SG's won't let the renewal lapse now and then). Those that have fairly regular hours, an assigned spot, set up appointments by text msgs or calls. Non drug users, fresh breath, no body odor including the disgusting "swamp tail". (insert barf emotion here).

Point of my original post was the difference is night and day and this topic is a mix of both so at least guys should point out when a SG is a SG and mention her hotel, location, etc. Otherwise it is assumed those mentioned are the so called freelancer pirates that are not tested for STD's. - Yes, they offer more time, more down and dirty risky "extras" for fewer pesos and more time.

Personally that doesn't float my boat, in fact it turns me off, no challenge whatsoever. With SG's when you get extras, often it takes some 'game' or at least repeating and confidence building, other than the few who basically take on all cumers like the SW's. Those I avoid now too though in years past have dabbled. Maybe my tastes have refined over the years? LOL.

Happy mongering.

Hargow20
09-28-14, 19:44
Personally I have found that the SW's I go with to be clean with no body odors. I usually stick with BBJ so things are fairly safe. In my mind the risk is no more than seeing a SW in the US. I find that the SG's are usually willing to spend less time and the service is usually not that great.

Yes that is obvious from your reports. Perfectly OK. Different strokes4 different folks, whatever rocks your boat. It's all fantasy anyway. Some prefer down & dirty sloppy BBBJ, or a hot tongue swabbing their corn hole regardless of the chica's visual appearance.

That's why this topic is SW's vs SG's.

Vast majority of the guys I know and my friends know prefer the SG's hands down as they are more into govt. Inspected card carrying providers (not that SG's won't let the renewal lapse now and then). Those that have fairly regular hours, an assigned spot, set up appointments by text msgs or calls. Non drug users, fresh breath, no body odor including the disgusting "swamp tail". (insert barf emotion here).

Point of my original post was the difference is night and day and this topic is a mix of both so at least guys should point out when a SG is a SG and mention her hotel, location, etc. Otherwise it is assumed those mentioned are the so called freelancer pirates that are not tested for STD's. - Yes, they offer more time, more down and dirty risky "extras" for fewer pesos and more time.

Personally that doesn't float my boat, in fact it turns me off, no challenge whatsoever. With SG's when you get extras, often it takes some 'game' or at least repeating and confidence building, other than the few who basically take on all cumers like the SW's. Those I avoid now too though in years past have dabbled. Maybe my tastes have refined over the years? LOL.

Happy mongering.

Artisttyp
09-28-14, 20:28
I usually stick with BBJ so things are fairly safe. I do the same thing.

Ninguno Especial
09-29-14, 02:54
Personally I have found that the SW's I go with to be clean with no body odors. I usually stick with BBJ so things are fairly safe. In my mind the risk is no more than seeing a SW in the US. I find that the SG's are usually willing to spend less time and the service is usually not that great.Glad it works for you. I meant to have quoted you instead of ItsMyByatch but I think you realize that.

I think maybe I'm more jaded than some guys. I can spot unsightly skin, tats, the visuals that just reek of street life. That shyat just ain't part of my fantasy. Sexual is 90% mental and 10% physical. We see 1st with the mind based on what turns us on or off. 90% of the SW's turn me off a block away and 110% up close.

Just their minds that are churning out a desperate inner dialogue compared to the serenity of most SGs is enough, not to mention the body language. Reminds me of SW's in LA, Long Beach, SD, etc. Nothing like the pure, sweet off the farm chicas I fancy which make up a good percentile of SGs and small bar chicas.

Lust is in the eye of the beholder. All the SW's you have mentioned I wouldn't have a clue who they are but I'm sure other members know and patronize them.

Enjoy.

ItsMeBeyatch
09-29-14, 07:40
I hooked up with Jenny that stands under the cascadas back entrance around 5 am Sunday morning. At least that's what she said her real name was. I usually end up knowing there real name before the sessions over but not this time. I'm Mexican and Jenny is kinda rare in Mexican names but she stuck to it. So Jenny it was. $300 pesos for 3 positions sin ropa with BJ. She had a ok body. BJ was really good but she didn't ride dick how I like it. We then went to doggy and she wouldn't put her feet on the ground how I like. I like to have her ass in the air and face down on the bed. She refused so knees on the bed it was and she had a nice little ass. I finished in about 10 min and she left in about 2. Kiss on the cheek and she walked her ass down from my cascadas room 535. She said it wS time for her to go home. I won't repeat.

Before that I had Jenny around 10 pm Sat. Yes jenny, she stands to the right of HK back entrance. She is the one that looks Asian. She quotes me 500 pesos for 3 positions sin ropa. I said 300 pesos she says 400. It's a deal but I tell her she has to treat me good. We go upstairs she starts to give a really great BJ. This girl is a pro. She was a deep throat expert. Going from the head all the way down to the base of my dick. We switch to cowgirl and like I said before she is a pro. Riding the dick full on from the head to the base up and down for like 10 min straight. She said I'm tired so I turn her ass over and I ask her to put her feet on the ground and that ass is in the air with her face in the bed. I pound it for 5 min then we switch to missionary and she is all into it. Or at least putting on a good acting job. I finish then she says gracias. The acting continues. She hangs around for like 15 minutes as we talk and she says her real name is Alma. Alma, the Asian looking Mexican is defienetly a repeat in my book.

Around 9-10 pm sat I see this tall white girl struggling to walk in her hoe heels. She says her name is Star. No tits, cottage cheese thighs and some wear and tear on her to say the least. I ask her how much for a BBBJ and she says 200 pesos. She says just don't come in my mouth I don't like that. As she is saying this her eye starts to twitch. Then her cheek or lip. I couldn't tell which one was twitching. She started tweeking right in front of me. I said I'll be back in 2 min. Just going to get a soda. Then I went to tropical. I will post tomorrow about that.

Hargow20
09-29-14, 15:39
Star.

I have been with Star a few times. Her service is okay, but not great. The last time I was with her she dodged the facial. Probably will not see her again.

I hooked up with Jenny that stands under the cascadas back entrance around 5 am Sunday morning. At least that's what she said her real name was. I usually end up knowing there real name before the sessions over but not this time. I'm Mexican and Jenny is kinda rare in Mexican names but she stuck to it. So Jenny it was. $300 pesos for 3 positions sin ropa with BJ. She had a ok body. BJ was really good but she didn't ride dick how I like it. We then went to doggy and she wouldn't put her feet on the ground how I like. I like to have her ass in the air and face down on the bed. She refused so knees on the bed it was and she had a nice little ass. I finished in about 10 min and she left in about 2. Kiss on the cheek and she walked her ass down from my cascadas room 535. She said it wS time for her to go home. I won't repeat.

Before that I had Jenny around 10 pm Sat. Yes jenny, she stands to the right of HK back entrance. She is the one that looks Asian. She quotes me 500 pesos for 3 positions sin ropa. I said 300 pesos she says 400. It's a deal but I tell her she has to treat me good. We go upstairs she starts to give a really great BJ. This girl is a pro. She was a deep throat expert. Going from the head all the way down to the base of my dick. We switch to cowgirl and like I said before she is a pro. Riding the dick full on from the head to the base up and down for like 10 min straight. She said I'm tired so I turn her ass over and I ask her to put her feet on the ground and that ass is in the air with her face in the bed. I pound it for 5 min then we switch to missionary and she is all into it. Or at least putting on a good acting job. I finish then she says gracias. The acting continues. She hangs around for like 15 minutes as we talk and she says her real name is Alma. Alma, the Asian looking Mexican is defienetly a repeat in my book.

Around 9-10 pm sat I see this tall white girl struggling to walk in her hoe heels. She says her name is Star. No tits, cottage cheese thighs and some wear and tear on her to say the least. I ask her how much for a BBBJ and she says 200 pesos. She says just don't come in my mouth I don't like that. As she is saying this her eye starts to twitch. Then her cheek or lip. I couldn't tell which one was twitching. She started tweeking right in front of me. I said I'll be back in 2 min. Just going to get a soda. Then I went to tropical. I will post tomorrow about that.

Hargow20
10-02-14, 21:07
Went to Tijuana and arrived in the Zona around 7 pm. Walked around for a bit and called this new blonde Jessica that I met last week. Got a good BBJ and facial for $25. Jessica is nice, but her body has a bit more wear than I would like. Jessica is in her late 20's or early 30's. I happened to see this other other new American blonde that was walking into the Eduardo hotel. She told me her name was Samantha and was very good looking. I asked for her ph #, but she does npt have Sinve I had just been with Jessica I was not I the mood to see Samantha. Will probably head down next week to lookfor her.

ScorpioMaster
10-02-14, 23:05
Brought Jennifer who was standing at the back of Cascadas last night to the room. She said 20 outside and I said for half and half and she repeated 20. Once inside she wanted 10 more for CBJ and another 10 to take the top off. Gave her 30 for half and half with top staying on. Anyone wanting to show a newbie to the area around I'll be here at least through the weekend.

GolfSexRroll
10-03-14, 04:42
Brought Jennifer who was standing at the back of Cascadas last night to the room. She said 20 outside and I said for half and half and she repeated 20. Once inside she wanted 10 more for CBJ and another 10 to take the top off. Gave her 30 for half and half with top staying on. Anyone wanting to show a newbie to the area around I'll be here at least through the weekend.It is obvious she did not understand you / or you did not understand her. Just say Sucky- Fucky Todo sin ropa. Dos Cientos Pesos. Blowjob. Fuck. Nude. 200 pesos. What she quoted you was the "standard" Pants down. Fuck in one position. Nut. Good bye. Do your "homework" Newbees need to read the forums before they hit the streets!, otherwise stay in the bars till more seasoned!

HorseTrader
10-03-14, 09:13
and I said for half and half and she repeated 20. Once inside she wanted 10 more for CBJ and another 10 to take the top off. Gave her 30 for half and half with top staying on.GSRR is right Also, I've never heard the term "half and half" used I'm Tijuana.

HorseTrader
10-03-14, 11:35
GSRR is right Also, I've never heard the term "half and half" used I'm Tijuana.Sorry. "Used in Tijuana."

Baxter Slade
10-05-14, 17:32
Don't always assume if you hear suckee fuckee, that means half and half either. A fairly new girl may no not what she says. She may just be repeating what she hears and be expecting the standard no pants one positon deal.

Hargow20
10-05-14, 18:15
This the reason why there is very few Mexican SG's I will go with. I recommend you try and find a girl on Constituction st. They tend to be a bit more reliable. These days I go with the American girls. There are really good ones like Kayla and that new blonde Jessica. Both are clean, reliable and will do more than the Mexican girls.

Don't always assume if you hear suckee fuckee, that means half and half either. A fairly new girl may no not what she says. She may just be repeating what she hears and be expecting the standard no pants one positon deal.

MikeyMae
10-06-14, 01:03
This the reason why there is very few Mexican SG's I will go with. I recommend you try and find a girl on Constituction st. They tend to be a bit more reliable. These days I go with the American girls. There are really good ones like Kayla and that new blonde Jessica. Both are clean, reliable and will do more than the Mexican girls.
Jessica is a very sweet girl but the word 'clean' is not the first thing that springs to mind when you see her.

Phordphan
10-06-14, 07:37
Jessica is a very sweet girl but the word 'clean' is not the first thing that springs to mind when you see her.See'Mon.! Tijuana is full of scrupulously clean gringa meth addicts. Hell, a meth addict is the very definition of "clean. ".

Hargow20
10-06-14, 21:49
I suppose it's all a matter of degree. These girls probably all have a habit or outstanding warrants. As for clean I was referring to physically. There is some real ugly skanks like Cindy that wears the glasses or the other blonde girl with the pointy teeth.

See'Mon.! Tijuana is full of scrupulously clean gringa meth addicts. Hell, a meth addict is the very definition of "clean. ".

Hargow20
10-11-14, 06:57
Went to Tijuana yesterday and arived around 4:30 pm I walked around Tijuana in hopes of finding that new young blonde Samantha, but was unable to locate her. I got several tips on different hotels she ewas staying at. But they all told me sh had moved out. Now suuposedly she was staying with some guy / quasi pimp. One of the other Us girls located him and HE told me that she went back to the US. Personally I think this is unlikely or at least I hope so.

I also ran into Ivette as she was walking into the Michocan hotel on Constitucion. She told me she was busy. I walked around for awhile and checked back at the hotel. Sadly never did see her again. Ended up going with Jessica for another good BBJ / facial.

Hargow20
10-12-14, 04:39
Forgot to mention that I ran across this one tall Mexican blonde named Brenda / Wendy. Brenda was good looking, but I was suspected she might be a scammer. Against my better judgement I decided to with her. She initally agreed to a BBJ / facial and a facial. Went to the hotel and refused to do a BBBJ and sin ropa. Turned out to a 5 minute CBJ and told me time was up. Decided to cut my losses and leave.

Spinneritas
10-13-14, 04:41
I came down around 2 pm on Saturday. Although my main interest are the petite Latina SW's, I specifically made a point to talk to any of the blonde white girls that I keep reading about here, simply to put a face to the names (Jamie, Kayla, etc.).

First up was a horribly ugly gringa named Donna, with her hair pulled back and wearing a solid blue bandana over it like Aunt Jemima. Clothes were dirty and not sexy; I imagined she could have fit right in the laundrymat of any trailer park in So Cal. Almost all of her teeth were rotted to the point of being only half their normal size. Face was pockmarked and blemished. Skin color was pale white. I chatted her up only enough to get her name, then moved on. I don't think I've heard of Donna before here.

Two more meth freaks, but dressed like a SW should: One very tall blonde, in front of the Eduardo / Cuartos Theresa area. I'm 5'11 tall, and she had to be taller than me. Huge black tattoo of God knows what on her entire back. Butt cheeks hanging out of her skirt. Another blonde just a few feet away, wearing all red. They both were skanky looking, with that facial skin that is marked and blemished from the tweaking. Hair color is what you'd describe as, "Dirty blonde. " Both were on cell phones the entire time I walked by, so I was unable to get names. Ugly!

Next up was a cute, skinny white girl standing on Ninos Heroes about two shops south of the alley. She actually was not ugly at all, with clean skin on her face and bright blonde hair pulled up in a high pony tail. She had several hickies on her neck and collarbone area, but I didn't see any tattoos or meth druggie / tweaker marks. She kind of reminded me of what Gwen Stefani looked like in the mid-90's. Tight, short skirt, little blue mid-riff top that exposed her flat stomach. Not an ounce of fat, and a tight little ass. Her name was Wendy, and she said, "Everything for $20". When I asked what everything was, she vaguely answered everything. She's half white, half Mexican and Spanish is her main language. But she does speak English well. I said that I was tired, then she replied, "How about a massage?" I said I didn't have money and needed an ATM, and she said, "There's one in HK, I'll go with you. " She was very persistent. She followed me for a little while, "Yes or no? Come on. " I said maybe later and walked up the hill. I kept looking back every few steps, mainly because she was so cute.

I went around the block and back to the alley, and she was now on the south side of the alley near the corner of 123. She ran across the street, "Hey, so what's up? Yes or no?" I chatted for awhile, asked if dinero dispues o primero, she said whatever I wanted. I kept walking towards HK, and heard her kept calling me. She was now in front of Hotel Benecio. I looked back, and couldn't take my eyes of that thin body. In we went.

Once in the $5 room, she wanted the $20 up front. Twice we went back and forth with what she agreed to earlier, but she now wouldn't budge. I wanted to do her, so handed her the bill and into her bra it went. She took a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the toilet (A toilet didn't have running water; Sink was also broken) then layed me down and went to work. She actually was very, very good at it. After about 5 minutes, It was getting too good and I pulled her up for some arriba action. She wanted another $20 to fuck. WTF? You said 20 for everything. She answered, "Yes, $20 for everything. Blowjob $20, sex $20, everything is $20. You paid 20 for BJ". I gave her another 20, and she insisted doggy style. I said, no I want arriba. Again she said perrito. No, I want you up top because I want to see your face; You're so cute. " She smiled and got on top. That pussy was tight, and she seemed like she was into it as much as I was. Her thighs and shaved pussy were flawless, I was expecting something like a rash or something worse. She kept moaning, grabbing my chest. I popped hard in about 5 minutes. Very intense- Wow!

I cleaned up and while wiping myself by the toilet, she started telling me that she has kids to take care of, etc. I thought it was the sob story to get a propina. All of a sudden, she pulls her top down, walks up to me and squirts some milk out towards me, saying, "See, I have babies. You like milk?" I backed away, laughing. Maybe she gets guys to pay to taste. But I can only imagine what else is in her milk. She got dressed real quick, then came to me for a hug and kissed me on my cheek. Usually that's what I do to the SW's, but I've never had one come up to me for that. She was out the door before I had my pants on.

Scammer? Kind of, but for me she was worth every penny. And I'd hit again anytime. Thanks Hargow!

TomJackin
10-13-14, 05:17
Kind of, but for me she was worth every penny. And I'd hit again anytime. Thanks Hargow!This is the first time I ever seen someone thank someone else for a meth puta recommendation!:eek:

Hargow20
10-13-14, 06:10
Personally I have very little patience for scammers these days. Wendy / Brenda is good looking, but I was disgusted by the way she scammed me. This is one reason why I am very selective about the girls I go with. Donna is the blonde with short hair. Donna is always friendly whenever I see her. But her looks are a complete turn off. I will probably head back down in another week or two. When I was heading back the general public line was very long for some reason. Luckily the Ready Lane was not to long and moved fairly quick.

I came down around 2 pm on Saturday. Although my main interest are the petite Latina SW's, I specifically made a point to talk to any of the blonde white girls that I keep reading about here, simply to put a face to the names (Jamie, Kayla, etc.).

First up was a horribly ugly gringa named Donna, with her hair pulled back and wearing a solid blue bandana over it like Aunt Jemima. Clothes were dirty and not sexy; I imagined she could have fit right in the laundrymat of any trailer park in So Cal. Almost all of her teeth were rotted to the point of being only half their normal size. Face was pockmarked and blemished. Skin color was pale white. I chatted her up only enough to get her name, then moved on. I don't think I've heard of Donna before here.

Two more meth freaks, but dressed like a SW should: One very tall blonde, in front of the Eduardo / Cuartos Theresa area. I'm 5'11 tall, and she had to be taller than me. Huge black tattoo of God knows what on her entire back. Butt cheeks hanging out of her skirt. Another blonde just a few feet away, wearing all red. They both were skanky looking, with that facial skin that is marked and blemished from the tweaking. Hair color is what you'd describe as, "Dirty blonde. " Both were on cell phones the entire time I walked by, so I was unable to get names. Ugly!

Next up was a cute, skinny white girl standing on Ninos Heroes about two shops south of the alley. She actually was not ugly at all, with clean skin on her face and bright blonde hair pulled up in a high pony tail. She had several hickies on her neck and collarbone area, but I didn't see any tattoos or meth druggie / tweaker marks. She kind of reminded me of what Gwen Stefani looked like in the mid-90's. Tight, short skirt, little blue mid-riff top that exposed her flat stomach. Not an ounce of fat, and a tight little ass. Her name was Wendy, and she said, "Everything for $20". When I asked what everything was, she vaguely answered everything. She's half white, half Mexican and Spanish is her main language. But she does speak English well. I said that I was tired, then she replied, "How about a massage?" I said I didn't have money and needed an ATM, and she said, "There's one in HK, I'll go with you. " She was very persistent. She followed me for a little while, "Yes or no? Come on. " I said maybe later and walked up the hill. I kept looking back every few steps, mainly because she was so cute.

I went around the block and back to the alley, and she was now on the south side of the alley near the corner of 123. She ran across the street, "Hey, so what's up? Yes or no?" I chatted for awhile, asked if dinero dispues o primero, she said whatever I wanted. I kept walking towards HK, and heard her kept calling me. She was now in front of Hotel Benecio. I looked back, and couldn't take my eyes of that thin body. In we went.

Once in the $5 room, she wanted the $20 up front. Twice we went back and forth with what she agreed to earlier, but she now wouldn't budge. I wanted to do her, so handed her the bill and into her bra it went. She took a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the toilet (A toilet didn't have running water; Sink was also broken) then layed me down and went to work. She actually was very, very good at it. After about 5 minutes, It was getting too good and I pulled her up for some arriba action. She wanted another $20 to fuck. WTF? You said 20 for everything. She answered, "Yes, $20 for everything. Blowjob $20, sex $20, everything is $20. You paid 20 for BJ". I gave her another 20, and she insisted doggy style. I said, no I want arriba. Again she said perrito. No, I want you up top because I want to see your face; You're so cute. " She smiled and got on top. That pussy was tight, and she seemed like she was into it as much as I was. Her thighs and shaved pussy were flawless, I was expecting something like a rash or something worse. She kept moaning, grabbing my chest. I popped hard in about 5 minutes. Very intense- Wow!

I cleaned up and while wiping myself by the toilet, she started telling me that she has kids to take care of, etc. I thought it was the sob story to get a propina. All of a sudden, she pulls her top down, walks up to me and squirts some milk out towards me, saying, "See, I have babies. You like milk?" I backed away, laughing. Maybe she gets guys to pay to taste. But I can only imagine what else is in her milk. She got dressed real quick, then came to me for a hug and kissed me on my cheek. Usually that's what I do to the SW's, but I've never had one come up to me for that. She was out the door before I had my pants on.

Scammer? Kind of, but for me she was worth every penny. And I'd hit again anytime. Thanks Hargow!

GolfSexRroll
10-13-14, 15:03

Scammer? Kind of, but for me she was worth every penny. And I'd hit again anytime. Thanks Hargow!What the hell is wrong with you guys? How do you pay $40 upsell to these skanks! It is BEYOND me what you guys fall for these scammers!

Sunset Strip
10-13-14, 23:24
Any of you guys ever see Chris, the white girl who has been down there about 10 years?

SS

Ninguno Especial
10-14-14, 01:19
I also ran into Ivette as she was walking into the Michocan hotel on Constitucion. She told me she was busy. I walked around for awhile and checked back at the hotel. Sadly never did see her again.Is Ivette the actual fixed location SG at the corner by La Gloria bar / hotel? Has worked on & off for years, kind of chubby. Or is this a SW (walker on the move)?

Hargow20
10-14-14, 03:50
No Ibette is thin and has only been in the Zona about about 2 months. I have only seen herb twice. So Ivette works very sporadically. I have seen Ivette by Constitucion and the alley both times.

Is Ivette the actual fixed location SG at the corner by La Gloria bar / hotel? Has worked on & off for years, kind of chubby. Or is this a SW (walker on the move)?

Bbond
10-14-14, 11:13
What the hell is wrong with you guys? How do you pay $40 upsell to these skanks! It is BEYOND me what you guys fall for these scammers!Hey man. To each his own. Live and let live. Over payers will always be with us, just a fact of life.

Hargow20
10-18-14, 18:13
Was wondering if anyone has reports lately and has any news about Kayla or that new blonde Samantha. ? Perhaps we will see some new American girls working the Zona

Artisttyp
10-18-14, 18:28
Was wondering if anyone has reports lately and has any news about Kayla or that new blonde Samantha. ?Have you met JINX yet?

I just spotted a new white girl but have not caught her name yet. Blond very tall with heels on. Looks about 30 years old but can barely stand up straight from taking too much dope. She looks like a winner!

Hargow20
10-19-14, 00:02
Never heard of Jinx before. It's possible that the tall blonfe was Jessica. Perhaps we will get lucky an it is a new gitl.

Have you met JINX yet?

I just spotted a new white girl but have not caught her name yet. Blond very tall with heels on. Looks about 30 years old but can barely stand up straight from taking too much dope. She looks like a winner!

Artisttyp
10-19-14, 00:29
Never heard of Jinx before. It's possible that the tall blonfe was Jessica. Perhaps we will get lucky an it is a new gitl.No its not jessica but same height with heels on. Jinx is one of Jessicas friends so you might see them together.

Artisttyp
10-19-14, 10:27
Hargow- The new blond is Lisa. I saw her tonight. She has only been in town for 5 days. The other girls are already hating on her.

She stands at the alley almost on the corner of ninos heroes against the yellow wall.

Hargow20
10-19-14, 18:46
Thanks for the info all. I am really hoping to find that young blonde Samantha that was in the Zona about 2 weeks ago. Someone told me that Samantha decided to head back to the US. I should have not gone back to look for her much sooner. Not sure why, but the good ones seem to disappear quickly. Also trying to locate Kayla again. If anyone sees her please try and get a ph # and or ask where she is staying. Kayla only works sporadically to pay her rent.

Hargow- The new blond is Lisa. I saw her tonight. She has only been in town for 5 days. The other girls are already hating on her.

She stands at the alley almost on the corner of ninos heroes against the yellow wall.

Artisttyp
10-19-14, 19:18
I see kayla all the time but I don't get along with her. Come down any Saturday night and you will see her.

Hargow20
10-19-14, 21:34
I I have found Kayla to be nice. My only complaint is that Kayla does rush a bit. But not excessively so. usually avoid coming down weekend nights.Usually I prefer to watch a video with a friend on the weekends.

Thanks for the info.

Hargow.

I see kayla all the time but I don't get along with her. Come down any Saturday night and you will see her.

Jackie888
10-20-14, 03:56
I have to admit, I'm very surprise that some of you guys actually go down to Tijuana to look for a White street girl when you can do it here in the old USA.

ItsMeBeyatch
10-20-14, 05:10
In defense of those that do this. There's a thing called getting arrested in the good old USA. In the zona its legal

I have to admit, I'm very surprise that some of you guys actually go down to Tijuana to look for a White street girl when you can do it here in the old USA..

TomJackin
10-20-14, 05:25
I have to admit, I'm very surprise that some of you guys actually go down to Tijuana to look for a White street girl when you can do it here in the old USA.Very, very, few of us are looking for trashy drug ridden white street girls!

Hargow20
10-20-14, 07:18
The problem is that good WSW's are quite rare in CA and especially Socal these days. The alternative is BP and since I am interested primarily in BJ's it does not seem worth paying $100 min. If there was some good WSW's in SD I would not bother with Tijuana.

I have to admit, I'm very surprise that some of you guys actually go down to Tijuana to look for a White street girl when you can do it here in the old USA.

Hargow20
10-20-14, 07:21
Girls like Kayla or Jessica than you will find in the US. Now there is some real hideous WSW's like Donna. So I am very selective about the girls I go with.

Very, very, few of us are looking for trashy drug ridden white street girls!

Artisttyp
10-20-14, 20:36
Hargow. Word is Samantha was busted with a used needle at the border. I doubt you will be seeing her for a while.

Kcarima
10-21-14, 00:55
Been a year since hitting the Zona. Fifth time for me two nights ago. I did stay at Cascadas instead of going back at night for a change. Saw some good talent along the opposite streets of HK. Lots of aimless walking hombres. Can't believe the former school girl chicas are still there, looking really bad now, thought they would have moved on by now and I saw the blondes the guys talk about, they look as bad as the locals living the hard life at least they have an excuse. Had a session twice with a newbie, so she said about 10 yards west of HK, nice looker she did seem fresh, hair dyed dark blond, light brown skin. I hope she won't last long a little too nice to be out there, 24 yrs. Old I think. Took back to my room since I could not find anyone better later that night. She asked if I was coming back to Tijuana, I said no cause I got other countries to visit. Earlier in the day I paid 200 pesos for a chica at the top of the street, due to lack of sleep and jet lag I could not perform. Looking to have a long night I took the advice and headed to the farmacia that is recommended. I then chilled for an hour and was ready to go. Found a nice tall chica around hotel Garcia, avoided at first because I thought she would have an attitude but she was nice. Did 2 more sessions with 2 other chicks out of boredom. Good talent out there if you look, have the time and money. Nice trip but not sure if I'm going back to Tijuana.

Peace out.

Hargow20
10-21-14, 07:10
It's possible but personally I have my doubts. A lot of the girls like to gossip about each other. Hopefully this rumor is not true and perhaps Samantha is still around the Zona.

Hargow. Word is Samantha was busted with a used needle at the border. I doubt you will be seeing her for a while.

Hargow20
10-23-14, 15:16
Headed down to Tijuana last evening and arrived around 6 pm. Ran into Ivette near Constitucion and the alley. Got a BBJ and facial again. This time the service was disappointing from the last time I was with Ivette. Ivette did not want to go deep, but she did after I insisted. The facial was also disappointing. Ivette dodged the my load. Probably will not go with her again.

I also saw that one guy Jose that Samantha was staying with. He told me that Samantha will be around today.

Guitarrefreak
10-25-14, 00:56
I was with a buddy at a taco stand on coahuila and constitucion yesterday.

Out of nowhere (well buddy tells me she was dropped off by a cab), a pretty decent looking gringa showed up, she was staring at the taco stand for a while, she must have been there for close to 10 minutes before she went up to order 1 taco, everything about her says she did not belong there, and halfway while she was chomping on her 1 taco, a taxi stopped by and picked her up and took off.

Not sure if the is a walker or something, but hey, if the price is right, I would sure love to bang the shit out of her.

Her eyes looked like it was wondering, so she must be on something.

The Tall Man
10-25-14, 01:56
The problem is that good WSW's are quite rare in CA and especially Socal these days. The alternative is BP and since I am interested primarily in BJ's it does not seem worth paying $100 min. If there was some good WSW's in SD I would not bother with Tijuana.I ditto that!

The Tall Man.

Hargow20
10-26-14, 23:22
Decided to head to Tijuana and arrived around noon. The pedestrian line was a zoo so as a I crossed the pedestrian bridge. Did not see many American WSW's in the Zona. I finally found this one LSW named Liz and got a good BBJ / Facial. Liz had a attractive face, but had a bit of baby fat. I was still trying to locate Samantha, but no luck. This one guy told me that he has seen her at night.

Also noticed that the cops were rounding up a few of the girls in their trucks. I saw 2 cops walk into the hotels looking for girls. This one girl told me that the cops know who the druggies are and arrest them. My guess this why we have seen a decrease in WSW's lately. Headed back to border and the ready lane was actually longer than the general public lane. The ready lane actually all the to the end of Returno Sentro street and looped a few yards back on the street. Ended up having to wait almost 3 hours to cross back over. I am still irritated that US customs shifted agents over after opened up the car lanes. The lines seem to have gotten longer and slower to cross. I will probably go in the evenings from now on. I wish they had more lighting in the shopping mall and on that closed street heading to Revolucion. Luckily there is other people walking so it is fairly safe.

Jackie888
10-27-14, 03:19
Decided to head to Tijuana and arrived around noon. The pedestrian line was a zoo so as a I crossed the pedestrian bridge. Did not see many American WSW's in the Zona. I finally found this one LSW named Liz and got a good BBJ / Facial. Liz had a attractive face, but had a bit of baby fat. I was still trying to locate Samantha, but no luck. This one guy told me that he has seen her at night.

Also noticed that the cops were rounding up a few of the girls in their trucks. I saw 2 cops walk into the hotels looking for girls. This one girl told me that the cops know who the druggies are and arrest them. My guess this why we have seen a decrease in WSW's lately. Headed back to border and the ready lane was actually longer than the general public lane. The ready lane actually all the to the end of Returno Sentro street and looped a few yards back on the street. Ended up having to wait almost 3 hours to cross back over. I am still irritated that US customs shifted agents over after opened up the car lanes. The lines seem to have gotten longer and slower to cross. I will probably go in the evenings from now on. I wish they had more lighting in the shopping mall and on that closed street heading to Revolucion. Luckily there is other people walking so it is fairly safe.I returned at noon Saturday. BIG MISTAKE. The estimated return was officially 246 minutes. Decided to take the van. They had to go through OTAY because the van lines at San Ysidro was so long. Because of the traffic, it took the van 3 hours to us back to Jack in the Box parking lot. The Otay border crossing took 45 minutes even though the official estimated waiting period was 8 minutes.

This is the last time I return to the US in the middle of the day.

Ninguno Especial
10-30-14, 03:47
Last couple of posts were complaints about wait time crossing back.

A sentri pass is the best investment you can make if you are a frequent flyer. Averaged out over the 5 years it costs about 1 SW or SG per year.

Some of you guys go down at least once a week. Think of all the time it could save you. Time is the most valuable thing on the planet. Carlos Slim or Bill Gates can't buy an extra minute with all their billions.

Anyone who spends more than 30 min. in line needlessly must have masochistic tendencies or just hasn't figured out how to work the system. Can't see it myself if you qualify for the sentri pass.

Surfer500
10-30-14, 04:52

A sentri pass is the best investment you can make if you are a frequent flyer. Averaged out over the 5 years it costs about 1 SW or SG per year.

Some of you guys go down at least once a week. Think of all the time it could save you. Time is the most valuable thing on the planet. Carlos Slim or Bill Gates can't buy an extra minute with all their billions.

Anyone who spends more than 30 min. in line needlessly must have masochistic tendencies or just hasn't figured out how to work the system. Can't see it myself if you qualify for the sentri pass.I have Sentri and everything you have said is true. For those who can't qualify for Sentri like a friend of mine, he did the following. He bought a knee brace and cane for about the cost of 1 SG and crosses thru the disabled / handicap lane. Apparently it's a violation of the law for the CBP to ask any questions about people's disabilities.

ZeroKaizer
10-30-14, 07:32
I have Sentri and everything you have said is true. For those who can't qualify for Sentri like a friend of mine, he did the following. He bought a knee brace and cane for about the cost of 1 SG and crosses thru the disabled / handicap lane. Apparently it's a violation of the law for the CBP to ask any questions about people's disabilities.Clever. But utterly disgraceful.

GolfSexRroll
10-30-14, 15:41
I have Sentri and everything you have said is true. For those who can't qualify for Sentri like a friend of mine, he did the following. He bought a knee brace and cane for about the cost of 1 SG and crosses thru the disabled / handicap lane. Apparently it's a violation of the law for the CBP to ask any questions about people's disabilities.I see the CBP asking for Handicap proof a few times and sent violators to the back.

Surfer500
10-30-14, 15:43
Clever. But utterly disgraceful.The reality is that it can be difficult to get SENTRI. If your a convicted felon, have a DUI in the last ten years, or any other bad record you won't get it. In addition to this if your un-employed or don't have a home / apartment you can be denied SENTRI as well.

As an example I know an Iron worker who had been out of work for three months and was denied SENTRI and had a completely clean record. He was told to re-apply when he became employed and did get SENTRI. I know another individual who was initially denied SENTRI because he did not have a home / apartment at the time, he had a clean record, had been at the same job for over thirty years, but was initially denied.

During my interview I was asked all kinds of personal questions, my tax returns where looked at, etc. It pisses me off when someone fakes a handicap to cut the line when crossing the border when a SENTRI holder has been put under a microscope to get it.

An additional benefit of SENTRI is it qualifies you for Global Entry. When I arrive from Overseas I hit a kiosk and don't have to speak with an agent. I pick up my bags and get to go to the front of the line. If I have a connecting flight, I also qualify by having SENTRI for TSA pre-screen which is another time-saver as there typically is no wait to go thru TSA Pre-screen security as you don't have to un-pack your laptop, take off your shoes, etc.

Anyone who travels on planes at home frequently or crosses the border from Tijuana would be foolish not to get SENTRI because of all the benefits it provides.

Hargow20
10-30-14, 15:44
I have found that if you cross back in the evenings after 8 pm then the lines is much shorter or there is no line especially on the weekdays.

Anyone who spends more than 30 min. in line needlessly must have masochistic tendencies or just hasn't figured out how to work the system. Can't see it myself if you qualify for the sentri pass.

Surfer500
10-30-14, 15:48
I see the CBP asking for Handicap proof a few times and sent violators to the back.My friend with the SENTRI cane was told by a CBP agent that it was illegal for them to ask about their disability.

My bet is some of the agents where pissed at someone who had no obvious disability (in a wheelchair, missing a leg, etc.) and called them on it.

Aberlour619
10-30-14, 18:38
I tore my Achilles' tendon a couple of months ago. I now use the handicap lane to cross back (the only benefit that came of this injury). I have yet to get asked for any proof of being disabled. Of course I also bring my latest printout from my doctor visit (which verifies my torn Achilles' tendon). I should probably apply for a SENTRI as I am getting spoiled with having no line.

Hargow20
11-02-14, 19:08
Was wondering is anyone has any recent Tijuana reports or seen Samantha lately. ?

Anal Insanity
11-03-14, 14:21
Do any of you Tijuana regulars do anal down there or know what the cheaper street girls usually charge for that -- or what percentage of them might do it? I'm not into BJ's at all or even much vaginal sex these days, so I'd be mainly seeking anal-only sessions with a lubricated condom (or perhaps a few minutes of anal as an appetizer, then a vaginal finish). I tend to prefer the pinker butt holes of white girls over the darker ones of Latinas, so I'm also interested in the anal possibilities of the US girls who work the streets of Tijuana regardless of how scuzzy the rest of their bodies are.

WanderingMan
11-03-14, 15:23
I went to Tijuana for Halloween and the day after. I stayed in the clubs but did walk the alley behind the clubs a couple of times. Some times just to get a bite to eat from the street vendors and others to get out of the overwhelming smoke. When looking at the streetwalkers, some of them looked much younger than the girls in the bars. Not my thing but they seemed to attract lots of men.

HectorPF
11-05-14, 05:06
Do any of you Tijuana regulars do anal down there or know what the cheaper street girls usually charge for that -- or what percentage of them might do it? I'm not into BJ's at all or even much vaginal sex these days, so I'd be mainly seeking anal-only sessions with a lubricated condom (or perhaps a few minutes of anal as an appetizer, then a vaginal finish). I tend to prefer the pinker butt holes of white girls over the darker ones of Latinas, so I'm also interested in the anal possibilities of the US girls who work the streets of Tijuana regardless of how scuzzy the rest of their bodies are.Jaja, funny dude, but to each his own. There are not many white gringas working zona. You may find a few. If your lucky.

If your coming to Tijuana you better ready to feast on some Mexico poon. A lot will not do anal either. You will def need to work that out before so you don't get screwed.

Caprese7
11-05-14, 14:00
Possibly heading down to Tijuana this weekend and based on what I have been reading, coming back on Sunday is a disaster.

It looks like coming back on Saturday night / Sunday morning around 1:00 or 2:00 is best. Not sure though.

Caprese7
11-05-14, 14:17
Always looking to join a group. Anyone else looking at a trip on any of these three dates? I'm going to San Diego for a conference and will be making my way down. Open ended plans, thinking a 4 hour session with an escort at one of the hotels on the 2nd, a night using the club / street scene and then finishing with a bang night 3 doing whatever worked best!

Thanks to all the regulars. I'm only making my 2nd trip, enjoyed last October trip and can not wait to repeat!Would join that group, but not heading down till the 7th (Friday).

MikeyMae
11-05-14, 17:21
Jaja, funny dude, but to each his own. There are not many white gringas working zona. You may find a few. If your lucky.

If your coming to Tijuana you better ready to feast on some Mexico poon. A lot will not do anal either.Hector,

I don't know the last time that you've been to Zona Norte but there are more than a few white girls ready, willing and able to do anal. I just wouldn't characterize myself as "lucky" to have found one.

Hargow20
11-05-14, 17:57
Was wondering if anyone has any recent info on WSW's in the Zona. ? The last few times I was in the Zona there seemed to be fewer WSW's around. The cops were going in hotels looking for girls and my guess is that this part of the reason why.