PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Sunset Strip
01-31-08, 22:26
Yes, living in SOCAL has its advantages.

Yesterday, I met up with Alizade, who stands near the Bar Turino, which is on the main street leading to the alley as soon as you hit zona norte.

$5 for room, $20 for short session. She looks a bit Asian is out there daily until 6pm. She normally wears jeans while most of the girls have on skirts. Thus being with her is more like having a regular Latino girl. Over the years I have never had problems with her even if I really give her a good banging. Some girls on the corner will push you off of them early if you are really going at it.

That corner is a place where many new girls start out. So you seem to have newbies and longtime girls such as Alizade.

You will see her standing on the corner right in front of a little alleyway behind her.

TJ

Bunky
02-02-08, 22:34
The guys were just hanging around drinking in Adelita. Not too many guys were taking the chicas upstairs that I could see.I encountered a different scene when I visited the Adelita Bar between 9:30 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. on Friday, February 1. The selection of girls was excellent, and even better they were spread out around the club instead of being jammed together in Hottie Central. I think this is a good trend. When everybody forms a scrum in Hottie Central it's hard to get a good look at the girls, easy to spill your drink, and way too hot and stuffy.

There were also quite a few guys. It wasn't so insanely crowded that you couldn't move. But it was definitely a weekend crowd. I spent quite a bit of time standing near the entrance to the ladies room, enjoying a bit of space and the cool air coming in the front door. From there I could easily observe the girls as they grabbed their coats before leaving for the hotel, and hung them up after they returned. To my eye business was brisk, especially among the fresher looking girls, like the pair of blondes with the ultra-tight bodies who stand close to the front door. Proof positive that young, fit, attractive girls dressed in simple attire will always be demand, while older girls with extra pounds stuffed into outlandish hooker costumes will spend the evening standing around.

I don't patronize the street girls, so I can't comment on the scene in the alley.
Life in TJ is definitely less fun and festive than before...I respectfully differ. Granted, I don't get to the Zona Norte as often as I would like, but Friday, Feb. 1 the Adelita Bar seemed like it's old self to me, and there were enough hotties on hand that I had no trouble finding somebody I wanted to fuck.

Bunky

Country John
02-03-08, 02:50
I liked the old place. Lots of secluded dark corners where you could squeeze the girls, more circulation routes, "hottie central" and all that. The new design is much cleaner, but when they took out the old, they took out the edge IMHO.

Country John

Naked Gunz
02-03-08, 03:02
I liked the old place. Lots of secluded dark corners where you could squeeze the girls, more circulation routes, "hottie central" and all that. The new design is much cleaner, but when they took out the old, they took out the edge IMHO.

Country John

Could not agree more! I really loved the place then. Donkey show atmosphere is gone, but they still have that a$$hole DJ ranting and screaming all that racist $hit.

Hong Kong on the other hand has gotten WAY BETTER with change!
That two girl show they had last Xmas was fantastic! And they were dancing on the bar and everything.

I have since been banished to Washington state for one year assignment.
I have a jerk of a boss in a cold and rainy state. HELP! PMs with advice are welcome.

Efjayel
02-03-08, 07:05
Play small tricks on your boss. It'll lighten your spirits nicely.

As for "Hottie Central," I like sitting nearby it just to get a good and close look at the girls. I notice some of the hottest hang out there which is a good and bad thing. Good in that if you want some of the hottest, thats the only place you really have to look. But it's bad in that I'm a bit shy so I can't bring up the courage to go up to some of the girls there since they're all in a pack. It's kind of like seeing a group of hot chicks in a mall. You look, but you can't just go up and talk to them. I'd be nerve wrecking. It's basically the same feeling at hottie central. Only once I got a girl from hottie central, but there was only like three of them at the time. Wasn't too bad.

Back around the first few times I went, there was this one girl at hottie central that I really liked but I was afraid to approach her. I no longer see her anymore. It's a shame. I won't let that happen again.

Tjmee
02-04-08, 08:43
Could not agree more! I really loved the place then. Donkey show atmosphere is gone, but they still have that a$$hole DJ ranting and screaming all that racist $hit.

Hong Kong on the other hand has gotten WAY BETTER with change!

That two girl show they had last Xmas was fantastic! And they were dancing on the bar and everything.

I have since been banished to Washington state for one year assignment.
I have a jerk of a boss in a cold and rainy state. HELP! PMs with advice are welcome.What kind of racist stuff?

Roguesta
02-04-08, 17:22
I prefer the old Adelita, too.

Naked Gunz
02-05-08, 05:19
What kind of racist stuff?

I dont know how it's spelled if it even matters..

Phonetically..MY-OT-TAY is the (N) word..he spits that every other word..
Mexicans are very racist. Try to get a regular chica in San Diego.
Her family would probably cut her t^ts off for banging you and disgracing
la familia..

Efjayel
02-05-08, 08:36
Yeah, I've heard that guy say, "mayate" many times during his ranting and screamings and even while black people where there. He's also insulted white guys. Although, mayate is not really a bad word per-se. It really depends in the form you use it. Mayate is the name for a scarab or black beetle. Which is why its used to describe black guys. So saying the word isn't bad unless you're using it to reference a black guy. It's the same as calling a black guy a monkey. Since people use that as a derogative. Otherwise, mayate isn't a bad word. But then how many times do people ever talk about black beetles? So if you hear someone saying it, it's usually a reference to black guys.

I actually feel bad for black guys because Mexican girls don't really like black guys. Plus they're easy targets for the police. I've seen them being searched. Things kind of change once they are inside Adelitas since it's all business in there and I've seen some of them being treated nicely by some of the girls but usually the other girls who aren't near them will say some bad stuff about them. That's just the way Mexican girls where raised. I've talked to some of the girls and it seems they preffer guys of their own culture.

Naked Gunz
02-06-08, 02:41
That's just the way Mexican girls where raised. I've talked to some of the girls and it seems they preffer guys of their own culture.

Thanks for helping me make my point. We won't solve any problems
on a sex site. To get back on topic, the TJ SWs have always treated me quite well and I prefer them to the hardcore WG in Andelitas.

Alguem
02-06-08, 03:58
Thanks for helping me make my point. We won't solve any problems on a sex site. To get back on topic, the TJ SWs have always treated me quite well and I prefer them to the hardcore WG in Andelitas.Yeah, there is some cultural aspect to this, but it extends to other Latinos of other countries too.

South Americans tend to turn up their noses at Mexicanos, who inturn like to look down on Central Americans. Seems like there's always a pecking order. It's why when you're in LA (South Central in particular) you'll see a ton of cars with national flags in the back window or on bumper stickers (or flying on antennae, like they're some dignitary).

I mean, I've never seen much animosity between Americans, Britons, and Australians, although the Aussies like to sh!t on Kiwis and Tazmanians.

And just seems anytime you get more than 10 chicas together in one place, they start to get catty (moreso than white women). Been to more than 1 party where the girls went at it after a few drinks. Of course us guys just sat back and watched for a bit.

Efjayel
02-06-08, 08:36
pix pls...

Sunset Strip
02-06-08, 19:15
I actually feel bad for black guys because Mexican girls don't really like black guys. Plus they're easy targets for the police. I've seen them being searched. Things kind of change once they are inside Adelitas since it's all business in there and I've seen some of them being treated nicely by some of the girls but usually the other girls who aren't near them will say some bad stuff about them. That's just the way Mexican girls where raised. I've talked to some of the girls and it seems they preffer guys of their own culture.

Actually, I am pretty sure white guys get stopped by the police more than black guys if anything. The police are out to get money from gringos and whites are actually easier targets. Personally, I have seen more than once the police stopping gringos on the way back to the border--blacks and whites--but releasing blacks quickly when some whites come up. The cops expect that they can get more loot from white guys.

And Mexican "hookers" do not LIKE any of us! It is just a reality that most customers in Adelitas are not black so the girls have come to accept white guys as their usual customers. This does not mean they LIKE you, only that they have accepted that to get money they will have to have sex with a lot of white guys.

Plus, there is again the cultural believe that white guys have more money, which is the object of Adelitas anyway. When I have been in Adelitas with black guys I know that they pay less because that is expected by the girls! Being seen with whites guys brings status because it means in their social group that you are getting more for your services.

But since we gringos are really in TJ to get laid by the best girls for the cheapest, I think black guys and any guy who can avoid the BS of paying top dollar has an advantage. For white guys it is much tougher to get a discount rate. Yeah, they chat up white guys more but that is because their is money involved. Stop paying top dollar and see how fast they lose interest!

TJ

Tjmee
02-06-08, 20:12
Actually, I am pretty sure white guys get stopped by the police more than black guys if anything. The police are out to get money from gringos and whites are actually easier targets. Personally, I have seen more than once the police stopping gringos on the way back to the border--blacks and whites--but releasing blacks quickly when some whites come up. The cops expect that they can get more loot from white guys.

And Mexican "hookers" do not LIKE any of us! It is just a reality that most customers in Adelitas are not black so the girls have come to accept white guys as their usual customers. This does not mean they LIKE you, only that they have accepted that to get money they will have to have sex with a lot of white guys.

Plus, there is again the cultural believe that white guys have more money, which is the object of Adelitas anyway. When I have been in Adelitas with black guys I know that they pay less because that is expected by the girls! Being seen with whites guys brings status because it means in their social group that you are getting more for your services.

But since we gringos are really in TJ to get laid by the best girls for the cheapest, I think black guys and any guy who can avoid the BS of paying top dollar has an advantage. For white guys it is much tougher to get a discount rate. Yeah, they chat up white guys more but that is because their is money involved. Stop paying top dollar and see how fast they lose interest!

TJWhenever I go there I'm a colombian not black or white and I usually blend in pretty well. I get AB girls for real low prices hehe.

Phordphan
02-06-08, 23:58

TJ

As far as the color thing goes, I can't speak for TJ, but, in many countries, Mexico included, skin color is a VERY important factor in how you are perceived and, sometimes, treated.

As far as money goes, there is no reason for anybody to pay top dollar. Negotiating in Mexico is a fact of life, and everybody does it. If you're not an a$$hole about it, and are polite, and don't quote ridiculous prices, you will get discounts. The ones that immediately lose interest aren't worth having. And, as a cutie in HK once told me, holding out for top dollar is stupid, cuz there are LOTS of other girls out there who ARE willing to negotiate.

PP

Adventur
02-07-08, 05:08
I have heard bunch of stories about rich mexican guys getting kidnapped for ransom in Mexico City (even the son of vicente fernandes the premier singer of mexico). I have also heard that this has picked up in TJ.

My questions are.

1. Do you know of first hand reports of this happening to gringos? If so where and when?

2. Anything we gringos can do to avoid this. 'pickup from the street' case?

Ninguno Especial
02-07-08, 07:14
I have heard bunch of stories about rich mexican guys getting kidnapped for ransom in Mexico City (even the son of vicente fernandes the premier singer of mexico). I have also heard that this has picked up in TJ.

My questions are.

1. Do you know of first hand reports of this happening to gringos? If so where and when?

2. Anything we gringos can do to avoid this. 'pickup from the street' case?

Here us thet info. Out of 40 million crossing in 2007 only 27 kidnappings and most of those had businesses in Mexico, several were Mexican Americans.

I doubt you will be kidnapped in the street girl area as the rateros know only los pobres go there.

Efjayel
02-07-08, 21:21
I doubt you will be kidnapped in the street girl area as the rateros know only los pobres go there.

Umm, could you elaborate on that a bit more. I don't understand what you mean.

Roguesta
02-07-08, 21:46
Los pobres, or poor people, means basically, in this case, mongers who go to Tijuana for cheap sex. If they're going to kidnap someone, they'll want to make that this person has lots of money and resources, because otherwise, what's the point? Haggling over $20.00 with a street girl doesn't put most of us in the category.

Efjayel
02-08-08, 09:36
Oh okay, I was thinking about petty thiefs just looking to make some quick change and not about those trying to hold someone for a large ransom.

Roguesta
02-08-08, 15:44
With the petty thieves, you have to watch out for a chokehold and a quick run through your pockets. Always be aware of your surroundings.

Sunset Strip
02-08-08, 21:47
Weather report looks great, so I am going to do an afternoon in the alley.
I will let you know what I find down there.

P.S. Can somebody find out if Jackson will let us put the TJ map being completed by Ejyela (sorry about the spelling) in a permenant spot on this board?

TJ

Undercoverh
02-09-08, 17:23
I have been reading the post about Americans being attacked. For the record, I have being going to TJ for about the past 8 years and I have never had a problem. Why, because I follow a few simple rules which are:

1. Taxi in, taxi out. This is simple but it makes a big difference. When I arrive, I take a taxi for $5 to the Hong Kong club. When I leave, I catch a taxi from the Hong Kong club back to the crossing--simple but safe. By doing this, you avoid all the bullshit you would encounter if you walked between the crossing and the clubs.

2. I stay in the Zona area during the day. I get to the Zona around 11:30 am in the morning and I leave around 3 or 4 pm. I avoid all the night bullshit.

3. I never hassle with the girls, the general public there.
4. I dress down and I wear no watch or anything of value.
5. I keep back up money hidden and I keep only a few dollars in my
wallet. Therefore, when I pay for something there, if anyone looks, I only
have a few bucks.
6. MOST IMPORTANT, I don't talk shit to the cops. IF they should stop me,
I will comply with a smile. I have seen some Americans think they are still
in the U.S. and have an attitude with the cops. This will only make them more aggressive with you. Hey, TJ is a foreign country and we are guest there. I have also seen Americans in TJ get drunk and talk shit to the bar owners and the local Mexicans (while they have a nice watch on). Of course, you will most likely read about them in the U.S. newspaper after they have been attacked. But the paper will not tell you what the guy was doing before he was attacked.

I can say I have had more trouble in the U.S. then TJ. Keep in mind, the U.S. has one of the highest crime rate of any developed country. Yap, my suggestion is not to worry about TJ (if you follow a few simple rules) but watch your back in the U.S.

Efjayel
02-10-08, 01:55
P.S. Can somebody find out if Jackson will let us put the TJ map being completed by Ejyela (sorry about the spelling) in a permenant spot on this board?

TJ

Thanks for the request. If it is added anywhere, I was hoping it would be added to brockton's thread;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2634

Although its not the final map. I plan to update the map, add more to it. But not until I make a trip to TJ and check out the exact locations of certain places.

Naked Gunz
02-10-08, 08:03
i have been reading the post about americans being attacked. for the record, i have being going to tj for about the past 8 years and i have never had a problem. why, because i follow a few simple rules which are:

1. taxi in, taxi out. this is simple but it makes a big difference. when i arrive, i take a taxi for $5 to the hong kong club. when i leave, i catch a taxi from the hong kong club back to the crossing--simple but safe. by doing this, you avoid all the bullshit you would encounter if you walked between the crossing and the clubs.

2. i stay in the zona area during the day. i get to the zona around 11:30 am in the morning and i leave around 3 or 4 pm. i avoid all the night bullshit.

3. i never hassle with the girls, the general public there.
4. i dress down and i wear no watch or anything of value.
5. i keep back up money hidden and i keep only a few dollars in my
wallet. therefore, when i pay for something there, if anyone looks, i only
have a few bucks.
6. most important, i don't talk shit to the cops. if they should stop me,
i will comply with a smile. i have seen some americans think they are still
in the u.s. and have an attitude with the cops. this will only make them more aggressive with you. hey, tj is a foreign country and we are guest there. i have also seen americans in tj get drunk and talk shit to the bar owners and the local mexicans (while they have a nice watch on). of course, you will most likely read about them in the u.s. newspaper after they have been attacked. but the paper will not tell you what the guy was doing before he was attacked.

i can say i have had more trouble in the u.s. then tj. keep in mind, the u.s. has one of the highest crime rate of any developed country. yap, my suggestion is not to worry about tj (if you follow a few simple rules) but watch your back in the u.s.

well, these simple rules will insure a good time.
i used to stumble confidently between revolution and zona norte half-buzzed and on a mission at 10pm, but i probably won't nowadays..that was the late 90's.

got caught peeing in a lot--20 bucks
driving with alchohol breath-40 bucks
my stupid friend shoplifted-40 bucks

wow! as i type i realize these infractions are kinda serious on this side of la linea!
anyway, my friend is right. i personally don't adhere to these rules all the time cause i'm not that disciplined.

Precocious One
02-10-08, 17:32
I have been reading the post about Americans being attacked. For the record, I have being going to TJ for about the past 8 years and I have never had a problem. Why, because I follow a few simple rules which are:

1. Taxi in, taxi out. This is simple but it makes a big difference. When I arrive, I take a taxi for $5 to the Hong Kong club. When I leave, I catch a taxi from the Hong Kong club back to the crossing--simple but safe. By doing this, you avoid all the bullshit you would encounter if you walked between the crossing and the clubs.

2. I stay in the Zona area during the day. I get to the Zona around 11:30 am in the morning and I leave around 3 or 4 pm. I avoid all the night bullshit.

3. I never hassle with the girls, the general public there.
4. I dress down and I wear no watch or anything of value.
5. I keep back up money hidden and I keep only a few dollars in my
wallet. Therefore, when I pay for something there, if anyone looks, I only
have a few bucks.
6. MOST IMPORTANT, I don't talk shit to the cops. IF they should stop me,
I will comply with a smile. I have seen some Americans think they are still
in the U.S. and have an attitude with the cops. This will only make them more aggressive with you. Hey, TJ is a foreign country and we are guest there. I have also seen Americans in TJ get drunk and talk shit to the bar owners and the local Mexicans (while they have a nice watch on). Of course, you will most likely read about them in the U.S. newspaper after they have been attacked. But the paper will not tell you what the guy was doing before he was attacked.

I can say I have had more trouble in the U.S. then TJ. Keep in mind, the U.S. has one of the highest crime rate of any developed country. Yap, my suggestion is not to worry about TJ (if you follow a few simple rules) but watch your back in the U.S.

That about sums it up. Without a doubt, I would walk down the roughest, darkest street in TJ before attempting to do the same in Compton or South Central, LA.

Jay Love
02-10-08, 19:43
These last few posts belong in the "Crime, Safety, and the Police" section; not the "Streetwalker Reports" (& alley girls).

Ninguno Especial
02-12-08, 02:17
As far as the color thing goes, I can't speak for TJ, but, in many countries, Mexico included, skin color is a VERY important factor in how you are perceived and, sometimes, treated.
PP

Last Saturday I took a hottie up from AB. She is 19 and amazing!!! Not so much in extra service but looks and charm as well as a decent body and perfect tits. Anyway while she was giving me a BJ I had my one hand clasp behind my head for support as I watched and stroked her titties with the other.

At one point as she was giving me eye contact she noticed how white my under bicep area was. She stopped and almost gasp in awe as she exclaimed how beautiful my white skin is. LOL

That's a first and probably a last I will hear that one again...

Efjayel
02-12-08, 10:23
lol, i doubt she thought it was beautiful but more of a freakish thing. I mean come on, the last thing she is going to do is admit it looks weird. Why else would it cause her to stop and look in awe?

Phordphan
02-12-08, 21:10
lol, i doubt she thought it was beautiful but more of a freakish thing. I mean come on, the last thing she is going to do is admit it looks weird. Why else would it cause her to stop and look in awe?

I can't speak for what this particular chica was thinking, but I did have a chica once exclaim "Que blanca" when I took off my shirt. Yes, white and pasty, IMO, but who knows in theirs? People with traditionally darker skin like lighter skin. We whiteys often dig darker skinned girls. And Mexicans, as a rule, are very color-concious.

I do know that virtually all the girls in SEA are daffy over light skin and spend oodles of money to make themselves appear lighter (and they think big noses and round eyes are sexy, too. Go figure). And plenty of Mexican chicks put lightening powder all over their faces to appear lighter. (All of this shows up quite well with flash photography if you don't believe me).

PP

Alguem
02-13-08, 02:58
People with traditionally darker skin like lighter skin. We whiteys often dig darker skinned girls. And Mexicans, as a rule, are very color-concious.

I do know that virtually all the girls in SEA are daffy over light skin and spend oodles of money to make themselves appear lighter (and they think big noses and round eyes are sexy, too. Go figure). And plenty of Mexican chicks put lightening powder all over their faces to appear lighter. (All of this shows up quite well with flash photography if you don't believe me).Yeah, those pasty faces on pictures are annoying.

In SEA, the light skin color is perceived as a person of a higher economic and/or social class (ie, dark skinned people are thought of as laborers). So over time, that evolved into a measure of beauty as well.

In Mexico (and South America), light skin is highly thought of for Latinos as being closer to Spainish heritage, again a class issue. Personally, I think Castillan Spanish is painful on the ear, but I've heard several Latinas talk about how sexy or intoxicating it is to their ears. How can a lisp sound sexy???

Another factor is American movies, influencing perceptions of beauty worldwide, often to a much greater extent than here in the US. In countries like Venezuela, Argentina, etc a "cosmopolitan" attitude is prevalent, and the girls are much more into cosmetic surgery (if they can afford it) than in the US. And these are not "working" girls in the sex industry, but regular middle class girls. I know we have a lot of cosmetic surgery in the US, but check out some of the Columbian and Venezuelan girls working as dental hygenists or Xray technicians in LA and they're paying off multiple loans on various surgeries, oddly some they don't even need (or you'd notice the difference).

Ninguno Especial
02-13-08, 05:57

Not this chica. She is obsessed by WHITE skin. I took a photo of her in the room and although her body is not really that tan she thinks she is too dark. As PP posted many chicas wear a lot of make up to try to lighten the facial skin color. The flash bounces off this in photos and they look ghostly compared to the natural skin color of the rest of their body.

This hottie also sports green contact lenses to go with her pale facial appearance. She told me she wishes she was really white. LOL

Efjayel
02-13-08, 20:45
The whole white powdered face thing has declined around where I live. Mostly it was the young girls that would do this. And it was even more so true of the chola(gangster) girls. They would also pluck all their eyebrows then draw a line with makeup to accomodate for the loss. And it looked horrible. I don't know what they where thinking doing that crap. And you're right these grotesque features where enhanced ten fold with flash photography.

Some girls still do this but mostly I've seen a decline in this. Seems like natural beauty and less make-up is making a comeback. Thank god cause I love the natural look.

Alguem
02-14-08, 01:27
And it was even more so true of the chola(gangster) girls. They would also pluck all their eyebrows then draw a line with makeup to accomodate for the loss. And it looked horrible.

Thank god cause I love the natural look.Definitely, a natural beauty with a little makeup to accentuate some beautiful features is just about right.

Problem is, some girls just look plain bad without their face all painted up. Ever see some of those non-makeuped Hollywood actress photos? They're down right scary at times!

Interesting E, about the Cholas. I didn't realize that was considered their look. Just thought it was a South Central look that came into style a while back. Yeah those drawn in eyebrows and black outlined lips is absolutely horrible!

Efjayel
02-14-08, 09:37
It was a south central look for a while and still mostly is in gangster populated areas. But its changed to a less white powdered look to more colorful makeup variations. And yeah i forgot about the outlined lips. Even worse are the ones who outline fake lips to hide their fish lips. eww....

Jkw Qrengn
02-15-08, 03:36
Just curious if any of you guys have experience with this SG whose name sounds like Procella -- sorry for my poor spanish. Saw her this past weekend, really nice. She walked into me in the alley, and started talking to me like a lady, offering a massage for 20. She is older though, not like those young girls standing along. But it's hard to tell her age. She's maybe 5' tall, slim, wearing a hat. Wish that I've taken a picture!

Ninguno Especial
02-15-08, 16:15
Just curious if any of you guys have experience with this SG whose name sounds like Procella -- sorry for my poor spanish. Saw her this past weekend, really nice. She walked into me in the alley, and started talking to me like a lady, offering a massage for 20. She is older though, not like those young girls standing along. But it's hard to tell her age. She's maybe 5' tall, slim, wearing a hat. Wish that I've taken a picture!

Sounds lick a free lance "walker" and 90% of the time they are trouble, no health card, will rob you if you don't watch it. Stick to the ones standing at their post who clock in and out of the same hotel and you will be fine. Even some of these are rip off bitches but not nearly as dangerous as the 'walkers'.

Sunset Strip
02-16-08, 00:38
I just left the alley which was fairly slow. A number of street girls left after standing out there for an hour or two, some less.

On the corner where Beatrice and Lucy normally stand, there is a black girl (AMerican) out there. She has a really big butt and used to work in a club on Orange County. She can really shake it while you get it doggie. SHe is surprisingly tight and makes you come fast.

$15, 4 for the room.

TJ

Jkw Qrengn
02-16-08, 01:06
Sounds lick a free lance "walker" and 90% of the time they are trouble, no health card, will rob you if you don't watch it. Stick to the ones standing at their post who clock in and out of the same hotel and you will be fine. Even some of these are rip off bitches but not nearly as dangerous as the 'walkers'.Yes, I remeber reading about warning of the "walkers" a while ago. But I thought they are mostly in the tourist area, such as Rev.

There were a decent number of girls during the weekend. Noticeably some of the famous hoties were absent, like Dulce and Paula. But there were also some new faces. And there was this local guy, young and speaks very good English, kept following me around trying to sell me "his" girls, or even any girl that I like. Quite annoying.

The bars were crowded at night. HK seems getting more attentions these days. And policia were everywhere.

Efjayel
02-16-08, 20:17
Was that black girl a big girl? If so I saw her on New Years eve standing in a corner.

As for other street walkers, I too had some guy try to sell me some of his girls on the street with promises of massages. I just ignored the guy. On the opposite side of Niños Heroes as I was walking by, some young guy offered himself to me for $20 bucks. I just kept on walking. Since when are guys allowed to prostitute themselves in the Zona Norte?

Sunset Strip
02-16-08, 21:31
Was that black girl a big girl? If so I saw her on New Years eve standing in a corner.

As for other street walkers, I too had some guy try to sell me some of his girls on the street with promises of massages. I just ignored the guy. On the opposite side of Niños Heroes as I was walking by, some young guy offered himself to me for $20 bucks. I just kept on walking. Since when are guys allowed to prostitute themselves in the Zona Norte?

yes that is the black girl. And have you gotten any response about the map?

On another topic:
I was told yesterday that when it is slow and cold and girls are missing then the ones who are still out there are either just dedicated or getting PIMPED HARD!
The black girl said those girls you see out there in short skirts freezing in the cold are oftentimes getting seriously pimped out!
She informed me that many of the girls who stand on the corner of Ninos Heroes, just outside the alley are independents. That is why that corner is empty sometimes.

TJ

Efjayel
02-17-08, 01:31
No word on the map thing. It's all right. I'm updating the map anyways. As for that black girl I don't think I would go with her. I'm not really into black girls and even less so when they're fat. But I admire that she seems to know whats really going on in the alley. Bet she'd be someone interesting to talk to.

Louie OK
02-19-08, 10:45
...................On the corner where Beatrice and Lucy normally stand, there is a black girl (AMerican) out there. She has a really big butt and used to work in a club on Orange County. She can really shake it while you get it doggie. SHe is surprisingly tight and makes you come fast.

$15, 4 for the room...Is the US black chick kind of tall and pleasant ? She speaks French, Portuguese, as well as Spanish (so she says).

Efjayel
02-19-08, 21:52
I have questions about the hotel next to Miami. I used that hotel once with a street girl I encountered. I believe they charged me like 4 dollars for the room, half an hour. Then when I was in Hong Kong, I went upstairs with a girl but we walked outside to the same hotel I used with the street girl but this time the guy charged me $12 dollars. Was I ripped off or is this normal? The guy will charge less for a street girl over a bar girl? How does he know who's who? And actually, isn't Hong Kong supposed to have its own hotel or does it use the one next to Miami?

Jkw Qrengn
02-20-08, 02:02
I have questions about the hotel next to Miami. I used that hotel once with a street girl I encountered. I believe they charged me like 4 dollars for the room, half an hour. Then when I was in Hong Kong, I went upstairs with a girl but we walked outside to the same hotel I used with the street girl but this time the guy charged me $12 dollars. Was I ripped off or is this normal? The guy will charge less for a street girl over a bar girl? How does he know who's who? And actually, isn't Hong Kong supposed to have its own hotel or does it use the one next to Miami?Well, their rate does fluctuate, used to be 5, recently becomes 6 or 5. 5 sometimes (60 peso they say). Never had 4 dollars though.- I know you're a good negotiator And I think they know who are CGs, and charge you more just for the reason that you're gonna pay the girls more I guess.

Ninguno Especial
02-20-08, 03:23
The guy will charge less for a street girl over a bar girl? How does he know who's who? And actually, isn't Hong Kong supposed to have its own hotel or does it use the one next to Miami?

They know the SGs (street girls) as opposed to the BGs (bar girls). The SGs you rent for 15 min. and BGs for 30 min. Price has gone up at Cascadas Hotel now it is at least $5.50 or $6. for a SG short 15 min. session and my guess is $12 for 30 min. Same half hour rate applies if you take the SG for 30 min.

Louie OK
02-20-08, 06:09
Here is some TJ ass action from last year.

Phordphan
02-20-08, 07:52
They know the SGs (street girls) as opposed to the BGs (bar girls). The SGs you rent for 15 min. and BGs for 30 min. Price has gone up at Cascadas Hotel now it is at least $5.50 or $6. for a SG short 15 min. session and my guess is $12 for 30 min. Same half hour rate applies if you take the SG for 30 min.

You are absolutely correct about the timing (15m/SG vs. 30m/BG).

Current pricing is $25/hr, 50% less for 1/2 hr., 25% less for 1/4 hr.

PP

Dreams
02-20-08, 11:08
I have questions about the hotel next to Miami. I used that hotel once with a street girl I encountered. I believe they charged me like 4 dollars for the room, half an hour. Then when I was in Hong Kong, I went upstairs with a girl but we walked outside to the same hotel I used with the street girl but this time the guy charged me $12 dollars. Was I ripped off or is this normal? The guy will charge less for a street girl over a bar girl? How does he know who's who? And actually, isn't Hong Kong supposed to have its own hotel or does it use the one next to Miami?
I also had to pay 12 $ for the room with a HK girl...so if you were ripped-off, so was I....

Efjayel
02-21-08, 08:34
You are absolutely correct about the timing (15m/SG vs. 30m/BG).

Current pricing is $25/hr, 50% less for 1/2 hr., 25% less for 1/4 hr.

PP

Honestly I can't remember if when renting the room with the SG I was charged for 15 minutes. Sure felt like it though cause they came knocking pretty quick. But I think I recall asking at the reception and they told me I was getting a half-hour. It was around 6 bucks. But then with the bar girl it was an automatic $12 bucks. I could be thinking of something else so maybe i'm wrong. Could someone actually verify this the next time they go?

Ninguno Especial
02-21-08, 16:14
But then with the bar girl it was an automatic $12 bucks. I could be thinking of something else so maybe i'm wrong. Could someone actually verify this the next time they go?

It's been verified by both PhordPhan (below) and myself. What more do you want? LOL

Efjayel
02-21-08, 22:01
It's been verified by both PhordPhan (below) and myself. What more do you want? LOL

The girl charged me $25 dollars. So basically a half-hour would be $50 bucks? Not much difference compared to a bar girl is it?

Xxnegrito
02-22-08, 00:29
Hello fellow mongers out there,

It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun since I last entered a report. Well sorry I've neglected to enter my reports of the past couple of months. First my funds have been low and my computer broke down. On my last visits to TJ I've tried Chavelas, New York, Chicago, but none of them compare to HK and Adelitas. You simply can't get the same service that you get at these two bars. For me by far the best is HK, you get the turn on of a strip bar and depending on your taste you can get the girl you want to bang. And if you are on a budget like me you have your menu of Paraditas just outside of HK, and none of them older than 25.

Everytime I go to TJ, since am single am ready to bust a nut from the moment I get off the taxi. So first things first.

I get one of the Paraditas, since Gaby is MIA since before Xmas, last I banged her she told me she was going to Veracruz to see her family but would be back in Jan, I have not seen her since. Anyway there is this short brunette wearing the school girl outfit, with nice long legs, for her height, her name is Michele, that I've been eeying for a while, without a word I grabbed her hand and took her to the hotel, she was very nice, nicely tanned, all over and tan lines on her, very nice looks like those brazilian girls you see on the net, anyway we settled on $40 fully nude, mutual touching, playing around, nice long, but gentle oral and playfull with the twins, she said I was very big and to promise to be gentle (big turn on), so we started mish, she opened wide and guided me inside of her, and got into it, I think she came because she was grabbing my ass as I was fucking her, and we finished with her riding me cowgirl, I could have had more positions but I was ready to bust a nut since I saw her on the street, we had a really nice conversation and kissed good bye. And went to HK for a couple of cold ones.

Ninguno Especial
02-22-08, 03:30
The girl charged me $25 dollars. So basically a half-hour would be $50 bucks? Not much difference compared to a bar girl is it?

No. Most street chicas can manipulate unsuspecting gringos into paying upwards of $50 or 60 per half hour less much less actual service than the average BG.

Phordphan
02-22-08, 06:16

That's the "asking" price. You should be able to get it for less, or, if not, 1/2 hour session for no more than $30. That's about 1/2 of your average AB chica's bill. Just smile and negotiate a bit. Unless it's freezing cold outside, it's a buyer's market.

PP

Efjayel
02-22-08, 09:46
actually, it was freezing cold that day. mostly i went with her just so i can finally try a street girl since up to then i've only been with bar girls. well the experience was horrible. first off, she didn't take off all her clothes. she did something with her panty hose that basically held it off to the side. said it was so she can get dressed quick when she was done. she was really young and looked even younger once i saw her naked perhaps ****. made me feel like a pervert. i tried conversating with her while in the room before we started but she really wasn't into talking. would give me quick and dry answers. one we got into it and i came, she got up before it even ended. and she was really cold when i tried hugging her and telling her bye.

it was horrible and very impersonal. i definitely wont try her or perhaps any street girl again. i like getting to know the girl before going to the room with her. can't really do this with a street girl.

Phordphan
02-22-08, 17:37
actually, it was freezing cold that day. mostly i went with her just so i can finally try a street girl since up to then i've only been with bar girls. well the experience was horrible. first off, she didn't take off all her clothes. she did something with her panty hose that basically held it off to the side. said it was so she can get dressed quick when she was done. she was really young and looked even younger once i saw her naked perhaps ****. made me feel like a pervert. i tried conversating with her while in the room before we started but she really wasn't into talking. would give me quick and dry answers. one we got into it and i came, she got up before it even ended. and she was really cold when i tried hugging her and telling her bye.

it was horrible and very impersonal. i definitely wont try her or perhaps any street girl again. i like getting to know the girl before going to the room with her. can't really do this with a street girl.

i think your experience mirrors a lot of peoples'. so many of the pareditas talk a good game, but don't deliver upstairs.

the bottom-nude thing is standard, unless you negotiate for sin ropa. really weird, i know, but tit (this is tijuana).

i, too, like a bit of "getting to know you" beforehand. that's why i usually opt for 1/2 hour instead of the jump on/jump off 15 minutes. these quickies are almost, by definition, impersonal. sometimes spending an extra few minutes yakking with them downstairs *can* give you a clue to their performance upstairs, but not always. and i agree with your comments about the "too young" factor. there's something faintly disturbing about porking an 18 year old. (at least they claim to be 18)

while i've been lucky and not had a sg experience quite as dismal as yours, some have been similar. and most of the chicas have a lot more restrictions than the bgs (don't lick that, don't suck there). but there are good times to be had. your best bet is to find one that has potential, then repeat several times. generally the service gets better for "steady" customers. (but i guess that's true for most of the girls everywhere).

pp

Ezinho
02-23-08, 23:38

i agree that for the most part, the street girl experience is extremely underwhelming and lame, but there are some gems in the alley that myself, as well as others, have posted about on here. take a little time to go back and read some previous reports for alley girl recommendations.

she probably didn't take off her clothes because that all has to be negotiated beforehand. stupid, i agree, but that just how it's done there. maybe she wanted 50 pesos extra or something.

as far as her being possibly ****, i highly doubt that, but you can always ask to see their cedula to confirm they are legal.

and as for feeling like a pervert, welcome to the isg, lol!

Sunset Strip
02-28-08, 01:09
TJ is in TJ right now. First, I withdrew money from my bank (credit union coop atm, atually) before leaving, so there were no atm fees. THen when I walked across the borer I exchanged the money for pesos. I got 10.56 per dollar. So I saved a little cash by using pesos and using the cambio rather than the ATM in TJ where you pay an atm fee and foriegn country atm fee normally.

I then hit the alley where it was slow, but since this is Wed. that is normal. Monica, the sort girl with blond streaks in her hair was standing on Consitutioin on the side nearthe police station (see the map).

I paid $20 and $5 for the room. HOwever, I know she is cheating me by paying for the room herself and then getting 2 or 3 dollars back from desk.

But as normal she was nice and tight. I highly recommend her although she is a hustler.
TJ

Undercoverh
02-29-08, 02:51

i have been doing street girls for several years.....and it is "hit-and-miss." i would say that 60% of the time, the street girl experience is below ok and just a little bit better than bad. 40% of the time, i find a nice street girl and we have a nice time together. i keep a mental picture of her and when i am back in tj and see her again, i select her. i find this is the best way to approach the tj street action.

also, i do not expect too much when i am only paying $15 to $30 for a scuk, fuck, and cloths off. let's face it, this is cheap sex i never expect a gfe.
i have traveled a lot and the only place i have found a gfe on the cheap is thailand.

if i am in the mood for something more like a gfe, i head to the hong kong club. i have had several nice girls there in the range of $30 to $50 plus hotel cost. in the hk club, i am nice to all the girls, and they see i am a repeat customer....i find this is the best way they are willing to go to the hotel with me for under $50.

one girl at the hk club, don't recall her name, i have done her twice over the past few months. great bbbj, good sex, nice pussy and tits, i and pay $30.....but again, i am always nice to her when she is dancing on the stage and walking around the club for $1 pussy feels....... i always give her a few dollars. this shows that for the price of a street girl, you can have a club girl.......plus, you have a chance to get to know her a little (by sucking her tits for a dollar), and even feel the pussy to see if it will be a good fit.
: - )

for a quick fuck go to the alley, for a gfe hang out at the hk club.

Sunset Strip
02-29-08, 18:44
You have to be a serious repeat customer in the alley to get GFE. These girls are taught not to get close to the customers.

But once they trust you things change quite a bit. I have one regular who takes it all off, rides me, does doggy, for $20 plus $3 for the room.
She always talks a while before and after, inquiring about my travels.

In the alley the girls seem more honest than in the bars. What I mean is that if they like you and know you then you get treated much better. Otherwise, they do not fake it.

I spend a lot of time in TJ, so I can be choosier in the alley. But one thing I always do when I am considering a new girl is see how she approaches me in the alley. The ones that come on to you sexually are usually BS'ing you.
The few that really smile and perhaps just talk to you when they see you usually turn out to be the keepers.

The BS'er take advantage of your being horny to lure you into the room for wasted $20 (plus room fee).

TJ

Efjayel
02-29-08, 22:02
Thanks all the same but I think I'll stick with the bar girls. Maybe some time in the future I will actually try a street girl again. We'll see...

Phordphan
03-01-08, 03:53
Thanks all the same but I think I'll stick with the bar girls. Maybe some time in the future I will actually try a street girl again. We'll see...

I think the overall assessment here has been pretty accurate. I'm more of a GFE type, so I don't do SG's that often.

But, a friend's motto is "No GFE for me!" and he means it. So, he seems a lot happier in AB and the alley. To each his own...

PP

Adventur
03-02-08, 05:41
I agree with TJfanatic's assesment on this topic.

Some comments are:

1. I cannot get the 20$ GFE deal. I always have gotten 30 travellng to other hotel etc (HDS, Leyva, ...)

2. It needs something like 3 to 5 sessions for them to melt. but then it is great!

Steve Austin1
03-04-08, 16:46
Hello all,

This is will be my first time going to Mexico. I'm looking forward to checking out some girls in Mexicali and Tijuana. My question: Streetwalkers and girls at bars and clubs do they charge small fee if I want to check out their ass and their boobs by grabbing them to see if I'm satisfy or will I get a slap in the face or they don't mind? I like to see what they are like and to see if I'm happy with them especially breasts, I love big or average size breasts preferably non silicone implants. Your help is much appreciate. I'm trying to read so much info its hard to keep up with them. Also any updates would be awesome too. I'm planning to be in Mexicali on April 11 for 3 nights then off to Tijuana for another 3 nights then back home in Canada.

Efjayel
03-04-08, 19:21
It's fine to touch the bar girls as long as you have them sitting with you or depending on the bar, you'll have to tip them a dollar to cop-a-feel. As for the street girls, I really doubt they'll allow you to touch them while they are in the street. Some might but it just doesn't look right. I wouldn't do it.

Sunset Strip
03-04-08, 22:08
Steve Austin1,

Do not touch the street girls in a sexual manner in public. And since this is your first time in TJ, you obviously do not know any of the street girls, so there is no reason at all that you should touch them in public. Mexico is a conservative country socially and the girls on the street tend to be more slanted towards Mexican standards than bar girls.

In fact, street girls often seem to create a fiction that they are not prostitutes. For example, many will not walk to the room with you. Instead, they walk quickly in front or slowly behind. So touching them sexually in the street will just reaffirm their prostitute status in a society which frowns on the trade.

But as long as you pay them you can touch them in private, of course.

The girls standing outside the bars often have on thongs and short skirts that let you see their butts. If act like a potential customer they usually let you catch a good look. A few have on no panties, too!
TJ

Country John
03-05-08, 05:00
Hello all,

This is will be my first time going to Mexico. I'm looking forward to checking out some girls in Mexicali and Tijuana. My question: Streetwalkers and girls at bars and clubs do they charge small fee if I want to check out their ass and their boobs by grabbing them to see if I'm satisfy or will I get a slap in the face or they don't mind? I like to see what they are like and to see if I'm happy with them especially breasts, I love big or average size breasts preferably non silicone implants. Your help is much appreciate. I'm trying to read so much info its hard to keep up with them. Also any updates would be awesome too. I'm planning to be in Mexicali on April 11 for 3 nights then off to Tijuana for another 3 nights then back home in Canada.

Canada eh? Welcome to Mexico! If you look closely you'll find a lot of similarities (but NOT in the Zona Norte of Tijuana or the Zona in Mexicali). I'm originally a Nova Scotia boy, and as I travelled in Mexico I was impressed at how similar Mexicans are to Canadians in many ways. Don't be shy in telling the girls you are from Canada, they will warm up much faster to you knowing that.

TJ Fanatics post is right on the money. Do not touch the girls that post in the alley in TJ or Mexicali, they are (for the most part) old school except for the young ones who don't give a fuck either way but probably have their boyfriends watching them as they work.

In the bar, when you buy the girl a drink, you fan squeeze her tits and in Mexicali, you need to visit MeauMeau Bar. The girls rotate between there, Monterrey, Culiacan and Guadalajara. You are CERTAIN to find something that you will want to take back to Canada with you, and all she needs is a passport --no visa is required!!

But be careful, you might fall in love and this old buy from down East will take 5 hours to get there to pull your ass out!!

Have fun, behave and be safe.

Country John

Efjayel
03-05-08, 09:27
Mexicali, you need to visit MeauMeau Bar. The girls rotate between there, Monterrey, Culiacan and Guadalajara. You are CERTAIN to find something that you will want to take back to Canada with you, and all she needs is a passport --no visa is required!!
Country John

Could you elaborate on this a bit more?

Steve Austin1
03-05-08, 18:56
Hello all

Thank you for the info and sights about it. I can't wait to go to Mexico. I've always find the girls in Mexico are very beautiful more beautiful than any other latin girls. I don't know why but for me I've seem to love Mexican girls, everytime I watch movies some of them are filmed in Mexico like Selena, Desparado, La Bamba. I love watching movies with latin actors in them like JL, Salma Hayek, Antonio Banderas, Michelle Rodiguez. When I get back from my trip I will write a report and let you all know about my first time to Mexico I assumming most of the girls quote in pesos eh?

Steve Austin1
03-05-08, 18:59
O one more question for now. Beach how good are they and do I need to keep an eye on my stuff if Im in the water? ARe there lots of local girls try to pray on tourists at the beach too during the day or not and how big is Tijuana?

Efjayel
03-05-08, 22:12
Not sure how big TJ is but my map covers the most popular area of TJ.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2448/tj2copyuc1.gif

And if you really like Latin girls then you're in for a treat. These girls at the bars, especially Adelitas are some of the most beautiful latin girls I've seen. They're not like the stereotypical hooker that looks wasted. Lots of these girls are young and fresh looking. Like those hot girls you see on the spanish channels. Personally, J-Lo, Salma Hayek and Michelle Rodriguez are not that high in my tier of hot latin girls. But some of these girls certainly surpass them. Not only are some of these girls very cute but have a smoking hot body. You'll see what I mean when you see them.

You're going to end up cursing the fact that you don't live closer to Tj and be able to get frequent access to it. I don't live that close to tj and in a way its good thing otherwise I'd be blowing my money there every weekend. But at least I don't have a whole country between me and this adult candy store. :D

Phordphan
03-06-08, 01:09
O one more question for now. Beach how good are they and do I need to keep an eye on my stuff if Im in the water? ARe there lots of local girls try to pray on tourists at the beach too during the day or not and how big is Tijuana?

Forget the TJ beaches. YOu gotta go a lot farther south for anything decent. And the water's pretty cold in the Pacific this time of year.

Official population is 1.5million in 2006. Some sources say the real figure is much higher.

PP

Sunset Strip
03-06-08, 01:52
TJ in TJ right now.

Doing the usual WEednesday routine. The alley is slower than normal but still lots of girls out.
I pulled the black American girl again today. Paid $15, $3 for the room. No time limit in the hotels she uses. SHe talks to you a lot and provides good information on the TJ scence. She used to work in Adelitas a few years ago but goit tired of all the catty girls in there.

Her butt is really big and that helps you cum fast when you have her in doggie. She gets really wet too.

She stands on the corner of the alley on Nino Neroes.

TJ

Reinaldo
03-06-08, 05:10
I assumming most of the girls quote in pesos eh?

Actually you'll find that most of the bar girls and even a good number of sg's quote in dollars.

Steve Austin1
03-06-08, 16:26
Thank you all for the info. It really helps me and prepare. Any more suggestions and ideas please don't hesitate. Before I go I will be jolting down all the info and carry with me so I know the pros and cons and what to expect and least and to avoid or cause any trouble while I'm in Tijuana and Mexicali.

Efjayel
03-06-08, 20:39
Unless you haven't done so already, read Brockton's Tj thread;

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2634

Steve Austin1
03-07-08, 06:38

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2634Thats pretty cool, I've just finished reading the post and that really helps me out alot. I wil definately stick to those three locations. I've found a good site for map of the streets for Tiujana so Im going to print it out. http://www.advantagemexico.com/tijuana/images/tijuana_map.pdf.
I'm staying at this hostel in Tijuana Hotel Catalina and the address is
Emiliano Zapata, Zona Centro-Baja California.

Do you know if I'm very close to any of those bars?

Steve Austin1
03-07-08, 15:23

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2634Hi Efjayel,

Thank you for the link that really helps me alot and very well information Brockton's report for new comers. I will have to write down the three locations and check them out. I'm staying at Hotel Catalina and the address is

Hotel Catalina

Emiliano Zapata

Zona Centro-Baja California

Tijuana

It says I'm right close to party zone, shopping and restaurants and border to the USA so thats pretty good place eh? Now I don't know exactly where in that area I am, I've found a useful map but I can't bother looking very closely at it because of too many streets to stare at. If any of you know where I am located how close am I to Hong Kong BAr, Chicago Bar and Adelita Bar? Your help is much appreciate.

Another question hopefully will be the last one unless you all don't mind helping me out, any chance of finding a pregnant girls like 7 or 8months pregnant the reason why I ask is they tend to have bigger breasts and they are naturals and I like big breasts but average size breasts like 36C I can accept but preferably bigger breasts would be nice so when they are pregnant their breasts tend to enlarge 2 or 3 times bigger than what they are?

Steve Austin1
03-07-08, 18:28
Hey Efjayel

Thanks for the link, that really helps me alot now I can use that reference when I go to Mexico. I really look forward to visiting both cities for the first time. I'm staying at Hotel Catalina does anyone know how close I am to Chicago Bar, Hong Kong bar? Address is Emiliano Zapata Zona Centro-Baja California Tijuana.

Another question whats the chance of finding pregnant girls? The reason I ask is I like girls with nice big breasts and since girls get pregnant we all know their breasts tend to get bigger by 1-2 sizes bigger than what they were although I don't mind the average size of 36C but bigger is better.

Thanks for your help everyone. I look forward to writing my first post.

Sunset Strip
03-07-08, 18:57
As stated few girls will quote in pesos. TJ is a border community so the people are well acquainted with US dollars. However, to save a few bucks you might want to pay in pesos as many of us here do.

Just remember to multiply by 10. So when the girl charges you $20, pay 200 pesos.

TJ

Efjayel
03-07-08, 22:51
Hey Steve Austin, according to my Google search that hotel is Between 5th Avenue and Madero.

Basically its the cross streets of "Emiliano Zapata" aka 5th/C5A and "Avenida Francisco I Madero." aka Madero. It's very close to all the action. It's a bit of a walk to take a street girl to your hotel though. Like a 5 minute walk from the bar. But it's not big deal.

Apparently you missed the last time I posted this map for you(scroll down), but its a better map than the one you are planning on printing out. I made it myself. Let me know if you can find the streets I'm talking about.

You wnat a pregger? Eww...

Lol, who am I judge?

Although, I don't think you can find pregnant girls in TJ who are ready and willing. I was with one girl though who had a kid recently. She was lactating and wanted me to suck them. I did, just a little though.

Ninguno Especial
03-08-08, 02:20
Apparently you missed the last time I posted this map for you(scroll down), but its a better map than the one you are planning on printing out.

The Hotel Leyva needs moved way North above Chicago Club don't ya think?

Steve Austin1
03-08-08, 05:11
Hey Efjayel

I've found it. Yes I did notice your map but the one I found wasn't sure if my hotel was on your map cause this map showed the entire area so I will use yours since its better. Yeah it seems I'm just a bit south of the action bars of the 3 recommanded for me to go. I will print out the map that you gave me the link its pretty awesome. Now that something never thought about lactating girls. Never tried it but I hear its good. Like I said bigger the boobs the better as long its not way over their body proportion. Thanks again everyone. I think exactly 5 weeks to go then I'm off to Mexico?

Reinaldo
03-08-08, 08:21
What's the advantage in staying there? It's not in the zona so it's quiet but when I used to stay there it was a family hotel so even if a girl agrees to go with you back to your hotel which is unlikely due to the distance from the zona, the management might take a dim view of it.

Efjayel
03-08-08, 08:53
The Hotel Leyva needs moved way North above Chicago Club don't ya think?

Umm, what?

Ninguno Especial
03-08-08, 09:36
Umm, what?

On your map link a few posts down, you show Hotel Leyva on Revolucion South of Ceasers. The hotel is adjacent to Chicago Club on Constitution.

Steve Austin1
03-08-08, 13:27
Hey Reinaldo

The reason why I picked that hotel is because its very cheap for me to stay. I'm on very tight budget right now because I want to make sure I have plenty of cash for taxi ride, food and the girls. It said I'm close to restaurants, shopping and party zone so I figure ok I'll take that place. It suppose to be hostel.

I'll make sure I pay the girls pesos not dollars.

Efjayel
03-08-08, 20:20
On your map link a few posts down, you show Hotel Leyva on Revolucion South of Ceasers. The hotel is adjacent to Chicago Club on Constitution.

I'm not advertising the hotels next to the bars cause those aren't exactly rooms people should be staying overnight in. I'm mostly doing the big hotels. As for the name of these hotels, I'm just going by what was written on the outside of the buildings and I'm pretty sure I read "Hotel Leyva" on Revolution. Maybe the hotel next to CC is also called Leyva?

Reinaldo
03-08-08, 21:48
Hey Reinaldo

The reason why I picked that hotel is because its very cheap for me to stay. I'm on very tight budget right now because I want to make sure I have plenty of cash for taxi ride, food and the girls. It said I'm close to restaurants, shopping and party zone so I figure ok I'll take that place. It suppose to be hostel.

If you're on a tight budget my advice would be to avoid the regular taxi cabs and take buses and route taxis. If you don't have a lot of luggage you can walk to the Hotel Catalina from the border. I've done so and it's perfectly safe during the day.

Jkw Qrengn
03-09-08, 14:44
Hey Reinaldo

I'll make sure I pay the girls pesos not dollars.How much do they charge per night? I think there is a Hotel Enva across the street costs only $20+ per night. You may want to check it out.

Redd55
03-09-08, 23:04
Hey Efjayel

Thanks for the link, that really helps me alot now I can use that reference when I go to Mexico. I really look forward to visiting both cities for the first time. I'm staying at Hotel Catalina does anyone know how close I am to Chicago Bar, Hong Kong bar? Address is Emiliano Zapata Zona Centro-Baja California Tijuana.

Another question whats the chance of finding pregnant girls? The reason I ask is I like girls with nice big breasts and since girls get pregnant we all know their breasts tend to get bigger by 1-2 sizes bigger than what they were although I don't mind the average size of 36C but bigger is better.

Thanks for your help everyone. I look forward to writing my first post.Some mongers find pregnant women disgusting or repulsive. To each his own.

I have some encounters with pregnant women in TJ. To be honest with you, IMHO, it is more difficult to find them let's say in Nuevo Laredo or Jarez. A good start is when you get there is do recon and get human intelligence. I have found if you discreetly ask around, you would be surprised. Most of the girls do not want others to find out.

Another way to get more info is to look on TJ boards. You may want to ask around.

Are you visiting the weekend of April 11-13?

Steve Austin1
03-10-08, 04:04
Hey Redd55,

Thanks for the info. No I will be coming down on Monday April 14 for 3 nights but before that I will be down on Friday April 11 in Mexicali for 3 nights then off to Tijuana. I wish I can stay a bit longer.

Steve Austin1
03-10-08, 04:06
Hey Jkw Qrengn,

I'm paying $20.00 a night too. In Mexicali I couldn't find anything cheaper than 50.00 a night. So I took it.

Reinaldo
03-11-08, 02:48
Hey Jkw Qrengn,

I'm paying $20.00 a night too. In Mexicali I couldn't find anything cheaper than 50.00 a night. So I took it.

I agree you won't find lodging for $20 in Mexicali but you can for $35.

Dreams
03-11-08, 12:12
Hey Efjayel

Thanks for your help everyone. I look forward to writing my first post.
Just for info, I was at the HK bar, I think it was in May last year, and one chick was probably 4-5 months pregnant. She was touring the bar, and offering her beautiful heavy breasts to all for fondling, for 1 Dollar. I asked her about going to the rom, but she smiled and said no... For one dollar,that was a feast to be repeated...She made a lot of money just doing these rounds

Sunset Strip
03-15-08, 20:43
Hit the alley yesterday around 3pm. Beatrice, the morena, was out there. She normally leaves at 3 so I was her last. It was really slow for the girls yesterday as many Mexicans were leaving TJ for the holiday. I may have been Beatrice's first customer all day!

The alley should be good for mongers today, too, as many customers will not be around. One white girl working down there told me she was so broke she would do me for $10!

TJ

Efjayel
03-16-08, 02:05
Just for info, I was at the HK bar, I think it was in May last year, and one chick was probably 4-5 months pregnant. She was touring the bar, and offering her beautiful heavy breasts to all for fondling, for 1 Dollar. I asked her about going to the rom, but she smiled and said no... For one dollar,that was a feast to be repeated...She made a lot of money just doing these rounds

Dude, you where feeling up some girl in front of her kid, how could you!

Dreams
03-16-08, 12:55
Dude, you where feeling up some girl in front of her kid, how could you!
I can see you are just being jealous!! And BTW, we were quite a number enjoying the opportunity!

Badazz427
03-17-08, 15:46
Dude, you where feeling up some girl in front of her kid, how could you!I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at this.

Tjmee
03-18-08, 06:03
$35 for a street chick for a half hour worth it?

Efjayel
03-19-08, 07:13
I believe the usual going rate is $30 for 15 minutes. So I'd say yeah. Just make sure they are talking about a half hour and not 15 minutes. Also ask if it means fully naked otherwise they might keep some clothes on and ask for more money to take it all off. You should also ask how many positions they will allow and if certain acts will be done. Otherwise they might ask for more money. If anything, a street girl can end up costing the same as a bar girl when wanting full sex, bj and multiple positions.

Sunset Strip
03-19-08, 18:10
On 15 minutes:
The usual going rate is still $20 for gringo-types. $30 is actually a bit too much, though still reasonable. If a girl quotes $30 DO NOT TAKE IT. Walk around a bit and then come back because she will accept $20.

On the other hand $35 for half-hour is fine for a gringo. However, in reality a regular gringo or a Mexican pays $40 for an hour on the street.

Do not let this get you down on TJ. The girls charge less or more based on their "prejudices." They believe tourists have more money, so they charge you more.

TJ

Mongerholic
03-20-08, 03:16
Don't pay more than $20 for 20mins, $3-5 hotel with the alley girls, or you're just contributing to raising prices.

As stated. Know what you're getting ahead of time too. Just straight sex. Most clothes on. Everything else is negotiable, If they think you want it, it will cost more so negotiate ahead of time. Before you pay them or the room.

Reinaldo
03-20-08, 03:33
$35 for a street chick for a half hour worth it?

Depends on what she looks like. There are "street chicks" you couldn't pay me to fuck.

Tjmee
03-20-08, 07:58
Ok I think I did fine, 35 fully nakes all positions no anal.

Sunset Strip
03-21-08, 20:11
Anybody on the street today? I am thinking of leaving work early and hitting the alley.
Since it is Good Friday, I was wondering what the scene was like.

TJ

Sunset Strip
03-25-08, 23:15
In Tj right now. Hit the alley at about 2:30pm and it was fairly live. I met up with Beatrice, the morena, on the corner of Hero Ninos. Had a session for $20, $3, for the room. bareback BJ, doggie, etc. Totally nude, too.

I withdrew funds from my bank's ATM and then changed to pesos in TJ. One trick I now know is that you should use the cambios inside the Mexican side of the border, but NOT those on the Revolution/alley side.

Use the cambios close to the border but on the Mexican side. On Revolution or in the alley they will try to trick you with the rates and then take a commission. You still come out better than using an ATM, but why bother.
The ones close to the border are giving nearly 10.5 exhange rate today.

TJ

Jay Love
03-27-08, 03:26
Noticed a couple of new girls in the alley this past saturday night. One of which was kind of big; when you make that right turn onto the alley like you're coming from AB; and walk down about 20 feet, she stands just inside the breeze way of a hotel(on the right). She's big but nice big breasts and cute face. I had just finished my third girl for the night and was headed home. Has anyone been with her? I've never been with a fat girl/might give her a try next time I'm down there.
Jay

Sunset Strip
03-29-08, 19:41
No, I have not seen the big girl in that vicinity. There are a few big girls in that area during the daytime. I do not go to TJ at night all that much anymore but will soon to see what is going on.

I have been with the big butt black girl and have learned that one trick with big women is to get it doggie style but just let it slide in and out of her. I used to try to ram it to all women but now know that at least with the big ones you can just relax and let the big butt do all the work. Basically, their butts jiggle if you just barley stroke. In a few minutes you are about to cum!

TJ

Street Hoolum
04-06-08, 21:22
Hi Nero X,

Could you provide more info on the streetwalkers of hotel monitos? or ice cream place on constitution? Usually I post in the LA section where I do my mongering. Recently I heard from a local pimp who I've known for many years that, a street girl I know went to TJ working as a hoe. Not sure if there's such place in TJ where american hoes hang out. Please provide some detail info if you know. Also, how old are the hoes? and do local hotels allow you to bring those hoes in with you? Will be going down to TJ in a week or two, and hoping to get connected with the known hoes from LA in TJ. Please provide direction of where these hoes can be found.

Efjayel
04-07-08, 10:04
You sure ask a lot of questions.

First off I'd preffer you didn't call them "hoes."

Second, all the questions you asked have already been answered in previous threads. I suggest you search. But as a briefer I'll explain a few things.

American girls do in fact work in Tj and some are even walkers that walk around the alley and other bars. But these are usually the girls you want to avoid. They can be crackheads, have std's, be rip-off bitches and just about everything else imaginable. Not all though, so its really up to you to take the risk. There isn't many "American girls looking for good times to make money" in Tj. Tj is mostly latin girls. If you really want American girls, try craigslist.

Hizark21
04-08-08, 10:01
Someone mentioned that there is SG named Yvonne back in 2005...? She is probably gone by now, but just wondering..?

"She's a tall Chica outside the Najera. She very pretty and gives good head. She has a killer body, like you care and should be willing for $20"

Sunset Strip
04-08-08, 18:26

Second, all the questions you asked have already been answered in previous threads. I suggest you search. But as a briefer I'll explain a few things.

American girls do in fact work in Tj and some are even walkers that walk around the alley and other bars. But these are usually the girls you want to avoid. They can be crackheads, have std's, be rip-off bitches and just about everything else imaginable. Not all though, so its really up to you to take the risk. There isn't many "American girls looking for good times to make money" in Tj. Tj is mostly latin girls. If you really want American girls, try craigslist.
Street Hoolum,
I agree with the above post in general.

Exactly, it makes little sense to go to Mexico to meet American women! It makes even less sense to travel from LA to Mexico!

And, except for the big black girl working in TJ, you are well advised to stay away from any American girl in the alley. They are in TJ for a reason and it is not just to make some money on the street through prostitution.

These girls are often hiding out from US authorities, hooked on drugs, etc.

TJ

Mark_Simon
04-09-08, 04:40
Your right, its whoores with an scottish accent.

Street Hoolum
04-10-08, 18:10
Thanks to TJ and CJ,

No, my main reason is not to look for any american girls working in TJ, but a specific girl that I knew from the past where she used to work in LA. I got in contact with her pimp recently and heard that she has other pimp now and relocated to TJ for less harassment from Po Po's. I've used the escort agencies in TJ many times in the past and the experience was very good. I just got to find this particular girl from LA or else I'll just stick to the escort agencies. Girls from CL's are usually high rates and demand up front cash. Many do practice up-sell so that your total damage can run as high as 3-4 hundreds. In addition, many local pd's run sting op off the CL's and believe me, many got caught doing so. Certainly do not want to be in that situation. By the way, the place where I grew up usually called street girls "Hoees", with the pronounciation of O much longer :)

Country John
04-11-08, 05:33
Thanks to TJ and CJ,

No, my main reason is not to look for any american girls working in TJ, but a specific girl that I knew from the past where she used to work in LA. I got in contact with her pimp recently and heard that she has other pimp now and relocated to TJ for less harassment from Po Po's. I've used the escort agencies in TJ many times in the past and the experience was very good. I just got to find this particular girl from LA or else I'll just stick to the escort agencies. Girls from CL's are usually high rates and demand up front cash. Many do practice up-sell so that your total damage can run as high as 3-4 hundreds. In addition, many local pd's run sting op off the CL's and believe me, many got caught doing so. Certainly do not want to be in that situation. By the way, the place where I grew up usually called street girls "Hoees", with the pronounciation of O much longer :)

Girls who re-locate to TJ usually find out the hard way that the game is much different especially if they try to sell from the Zona. The girls who post regularly and especially the cops know everyone and they have no difficulty with making life tough for a new-comer who trys to horn in on the action. Especially now that times are tight. (No pun intended.)

For the girl, the challenges are different but no less dangerous and the cops and the girls are no strangers to violence. The girl has to be prepared to accept a different set of risks.

If she has set up with an apartment, or arranges to meet the monger for action at his hotel then things should be fine.

If she walks in the Zona, she walks in the valley of drama and risk. Not knowing ht rules can be a serious problem for her.

If she makes peace with the "powers that be," then all is good.

Country John

Hizark21
04-11-08, 07:13
I went with this one WSW in the zone about 3 years ago. She was a scammer. It just does not make sense for a american SW to work in TJ when she can charge more in the US.

Efjayel
04-11-08, 09:11
Girls who re-locate to TJ usually find out the hard way that the game is much different especially if they try to sell from the Zona. The girls who post regularly and especially the cops know everyone and they have no difficulty with making life tough for a new-comer who trys to horn in on the action. Especially now that times are tight. (No pun intended.)

For the girl, the challenges are different but no less dangerous and the cops and the girls are no strangers to violence. The girl has to be prepared to accept a different set of risks.

If she has set up with an apartment, or arranges to meet the monger for action at his hotel then things should be fine.

If she walks in the Zona, she walks in the valley of drama and risk. Not knowing ht rules can be a serious problem for her.

If she makes peace with the "powers that be," then all is good.

Country John

This actually brings up a good few questions that I've kind of been wondering for a while. How does a regular girl become a street girl? I'm not talking about what leads her to the life, I'm curious as to how she gets her place in the alley. Like where does she go to get the health card? How does she get her standing post? And once she gets it, is she allowed to move? Where do they go when they need to use a restroom? And are the street girls allowed to go into the clubs?

Ninguno Especial
04-11-08, 16:05
This actually brings up a good few questions that I've kind of been wondering for a while. How does a regular girl become a street girl? I'm not talking about what leads her to the life, I'm curious as to how she gets her place in the alley. Like where does she go to get the health card? How does she get her standing post? And once she gets it, is she allowed to move? Where do they go when they need to use a restroom? And are the street girls allowed to go into the clubs?

There is no blanket answer as it varies from girl to girl, hotel to hotel and padrote to padrote (pimp) but in general.
* They interview at various hotels till finding one they like needing girls.
* There are always some vacant spots for them to stand and it is agreed after talking to other chicas and hotel mgr where their spot is. They cannot move from the spot without telling the hotel and clearing it with chicas surrounding the new area.
* Health cards are at the clinic a couple of blocks plus West of Adelita Bar near the HDS hotel. They need to visit this place for tests every 3 or 4 weeks to keep card current.
* They use the rest room in the hotel they work out of.
* Most are allowed to go into clubs if the padrote let's them which is rare. Most hate the clubs due to drunks and smoke so they have no desire to go in. Very few will venture in to have a drink with you maybe 5% if that. Some do go to the Karaoke Bar to sing and drink. It is just East of the Ice Cream store corner.

Efjayel
04-11-08, 21:37
All right, thanks for the answers.

I've thought about asking some of the chicas personal questions as to how their life led them to this road. But I figure it's personal information that most would either not want to say or I would not want to know. And its possible would end up feeling bad for them to a point that sleeping with them for money would make me feel as being part of the problem rather than the solution.

I'm sure 99% of the girls there would rather have respectable jobs. I've meet some chicas who do this not because of desperation to feed their kids or have no other choice, but because its easy money. Some of those are American girls basically taking business away from the other girls. One of those girls that I met, surprisingly lived only a few streets away from me some years back. I never saw her though. I thought she was lying at first so I asked her to name some of the streets, stores and restaurant locations around me and she knew them all.

Street Hoolum
04-12-08, 01:59
First of all, thanks to all members who shared and continue to share their detail informations. I will be going down to TJ sometime next week. This particular american girl is in her mid-30's. I've known her when she was 20 years old and lost contact with her until last year. I will post information after coming back from TJ.

By the way, you do need a passport or a driver license accompanied by birth certificate or neutralization certificate with you when you're coming back. Unless you look totally like an american, talk like an american, walk like an american, and act like an american, or else you'll be sent to the secondary inspection for further questioning. Look, went with couple friends down to TJ last month and 1 idiotic friend forgot to bring his passport thinking he's american born so that a driver license is good enough. Well, he was questioned for more than 1 hour with us waiting outside the exit door. He's very polite and not even acting like a jerk. I guess it is up to the ICE / CBP to decide whether they are boring enough to harass you or not.
Anyways, if you have passpor then bring it with you. If you don't have it, then atleast apply for it and keep the receipt with you when you're going down to TJ. Showing them a receipt for applying US passport beats getting detain for several hours, let alone the humuliation cast upon you.

Tjmee
04-13-08, 05:21
All right, thanks for the answers.

I've thought about asking some of the chicas personal questions as to how their life led them to this road. But I figure it's personal information that most would either not want to say or I would not want to know. And its possible would end up feeling bad for them to a point that sleeping with them for money would make me feel as being part of the problem rather than the solution.

I'm sure 99% of the girls there would rather have respectable jobs. I've meet some chicas who do this not because of desperation to feed their kids or have no other choice, but because its easy money. Some of those are American girls basically taking business away from the other girls. One of those girls that I met, surprisingly lived only a few streets away from me some years back. I never saw her though. I thought she was lying at first so I asked her to name some of the streets, stores and restaurant locations around me and she knew them all.Ya I didn't know at first, but theres a lot of girls from socal area that work in tj. Especially the younger chicks.

FunFunFun69
04-14-08, 01:08
Why bother? Just withdraw money from any ATM in Tijuana. Most of them work, except late at night sometimes. You get the exact rate exchange without having to communicate with any teller who might rip you off. The ATM are super easy to use. I don't speak spanish and I've managed to use them without any problems countless times over the last 15 or so years.

FunFunFun69
04-14-08, 01:26
In Tj right now. Hit the alley at about 2:30pm and it was fairly live. I met up with Beatrice, the morena, on the corner of Hero Ninos. Had a session for $20, $3, for the room. Bareback BJ, doggie, etc. Totally nude, too.

I withdrew funds from my bank's ATM and then changed to pesos in TJ. One trick I now know is that you should use the cambios inside the Mexican side of the border, but NOT those on the Revolution/alley side.

Use the cambios close to the border but on the Mexican side. On Revolution or in the alley they will try to trick you with the rates and then take a commission. You still come out better than using an ATM, but why bother.

The ones close to the border are giving nearly 10.5 exhange rate today.

TJMy post just before this one was refering to this quote.

Phordphan
04-14-08, 04:35

It's the same story in almost every country you visit. Single motherhood is, virtually, a sure-fire ticket to poverty. Couple that with the need to care for a parent and/or siblings, and you suddenly need more money than you may be able to earn with a limited education and no social/class standing. So, unless you're the one who knocked 'em up and left 'em, you're probably not part of the problem. In fact, it may be your civic and humanitarian duty to assist them in making a living!

I saw a hilarious T-shirt last week, walking down the street in suburban Bangkok. An older lady was wearing it. It had the silhouette of a sexy pole dancer. The caption said "I support single moms." :)

BTW, an interesting exception to the rule is Vietnam. All the chicks I ran into were in their early to mid-20s. NONE of them had kids and were rather surprised I asked. Seems it's still a major social blunder to have a kid without a husband. So, these young ladies redefined the word "tight!"

PP

Sgt Perv
04-20-08, 09:41
I can not wait to return to TJ. Been there many times and always enjoyed shopping for the alley girls. I have had many that were very kind if I treated them with some respect. I learned to always make sure we both agreed on what I wanted prior to the trip to the room. I really liked morning shopping the best cause sort of supply and demand. I have also bought them a taco and talked to them first which has adde to my pleasure.

Country John
04-21-08, 18:02
Ya I didn't know at first, but theres a lot of girls from socal area that work in tj. Especially the younger chicks.

It's called MONEY. These girls (if they behave) can retire at 30. So the motivation is there because of the earning power but for most, the thing that makes them "cross the line" is also called money -lack of. I never met one that was in it because they loved having sex with greasy smelly old men.

Girls with kids and no options beyond living in poverty chose to cross the line and get into the sex trade because of the earnings potential despite the tremendous risks and potential family problems. Many will tell you that they are from a place far away but many are in fact locals. Heck, you'd be surprised how many chicas who live/work in San Diego come across to the Zona for a weekend of fast cash.

They have a kid or three with a "no responsibility" father, or they are simply the victim of bad decision making. Girls in Mexico really do have a tougher time getting ahead and self supporting through normal means (education, carreer ladder stuff etc.) than guys.

Some are just greedy and can't wait to get out of school or off work to get to the Zona and make some REAL money. They want to buy them big tits, get their teeth fixed, buy that house for mom, maybe a car, clothes, take care of the baby etc. We all know how expensive women are to support.

Whatever their reasons are, it's not important to you, the monger, except that they are clean and you wear a condom. The fact is they are there and you are going arriba with 'em. Just remember to be nice to them. Be respectfull as you glam slam your way to the head-board, they are people too.

Be safe and Be Nice
Country John

Sunset Strip
04-21-08, 19:39
Why bother? Just withdraw money from any ATM in Tijuana. Most of them work, except late at night sometimes. You get the exact rate exchange without having to communicate with any teller who might rip you off. The ATM are super easy to use. I don't speak spanish and I've managed to use them without any problems countless times over the last 15 or so years.

My last post was a continuation of previous posts. The point is that if you are not a Mexican, you pay a foreign ATM fee, plus the Mexican bank's ATM fee, plus the withdrawal fee from your bank.

My post said I withdrew money from my bank, no fee. Then went to Mexico where I exchanged the money. Since the dollar is worth more than the peso, you get back more than you had always.

Example, US $40, becomes 420 pesos.
using an ATM your $40 really becomes $37 at the most after fees.

What I was telling people was that taking US cash and then using the cambios near the border as you first walk in yields the BEST exchange rate. You actually MAKE money!

Regardless of whether you get "cheated' the way I did last time by using a cambio near the redlight district you STILL are not paying ATM fees that relegate the advantageous exchange rate to nothing.

My point is that for a US$40 withdrawal, I get 420 pesos to the 370 most guys get using ATMs.

TJ

Reinaldo
04-22-08, 02:22
My last post was a continuation of previous posts. The point is that if you are not a Mexican, you pay a foreign ATM fee, plus the Mexican bank's ATM fee, plus the withdrawal fee from your bank.

TJ

ATM fees are not based on your nationality. Some US banks don't charge fees for withdrawals from certain Mexican ATMs. For example I have a Bank of America account that allows me to make no fee withdrawals from Scotia Bank or Santander Serfin ATMs.

FunFunFun69
04-22-08, 05:07
ATM fees are not based on your nationality. Some US banks don't charge fees for withdrawals from certain Mexican ATMs. For example I have a Bank of America account that allows me to make no fee withdrawals from Scotia Bank or Santander Serfin ATMs.Agreed. I was never charged with any ATM fees in Mexico. Not from down there, and not from my bank (wells fargo, and a local credit union).

Sunset Strip
04-22-08, 17:36
In many countries, especially the US, they DO charge foreign ATM fees now. US banks began doing this a few years ago, which actually led to a lawsuit and a settlement.

So, yes, nationality does play a part because if you are a US citizen living in the US you probably have a US bank as your home bank and thus usually have to pay this fee.

Plus your post says fees are not based on nationality then you go on to say SOME banks! That would be like you saying airline frequent flyer miles are not linked to one airline because SOME airlines have a partnership.

Finally, your post does not in any way add to the discussion. The question posed was why making a withdrawal at your home bank and then changing over to pesos was better that using an ATM. Your post just adds to the confusion for guys who have not read the majority of my trip reports. Basically, you guys can take Reinos. advice if you want and hope your bank does not charge all the fees. Regardless, the main point I made and still make is that YOU WILL PAY ATMS of some sort. Whether or not you get charged a foreign service fee is not germane to the ultimate point. My way you get NO FEES FOR SURE AND SINCE THE DOLLAR IS MORE THAN THE PESO YOU COME OUT AHEAD!

So
Are we clear on that point?

And I went to google and just typed in atm foreign fees and decided to post the first article on them so that people will no I am not making them up:
http://www.travelfinances.com/blog/index.php/2006/07/14/atm-foreign-fee-vs-atm-foreign-transaction-fee/

TJ

Phordphan
04-22-08, 18:18
In many countries, especially the US, they DO charge foreign ATM fees now. US banks began doing this a few years ago, which actually led to a lawsuit and a settlement.

So, yes, nationality does play a part because if you are a US citizen living in the US you probably have a US bank as your home bank and thus usually have to pay this fee.

Plus your post says fees are not based on nationality then you go on to say SOME banks! That would be like you saying airline frequent flyer miles are not linked to one airline because SOME airlines have a partnership.

Finally, your post does not in any way add to the discussion. The question posed was why making a withdrawal at your home bank and then changing over to pesos was better that using an ATM. Your post just adds to the confusion for guys who have not read the majority of my trip reports. Basically, you guys can take Reinos. advice if you want and hope your bank does not charge all the fees. Regardless, the main point I made and still make is that YOU WILL PAY ATMS of some sort. Whether or not you get charged a foreign service fee is not germane to the ultimate point. My way you get NO FEES FOR SURE AND SINCE THE DOLLAR IS MORE THAN THE PESO YOU COME OUT AHEAD!

So

And I went to google and just typed in atm foreign fees and decided to post the first article on them so that people will no I am not making them up:
http://www.travelfinances.com/blog/index.php/2006/07/14/atm-foreign-fee-vs-atm-foreign-transaction-fee/

TJ

My 2 centavos...

TJF is correct. Most banks in the US do charge foreign transaction fees. I've been wading through the paperwork to get a refund based on the class-action lawsuit concerning these fees.

In my case, Wells Fargo, they ding me a $5 FTF for each ATM withdrawal. I got dinged on several withdrawals in my recent trip to Thailand and Vietnam.

TJF is correct in that if you're going to spend pesos (and you generally come out a little ahead if you do), then exchanging USD for MXP is more financially sound than using the foreign ATMs. The same goes for other foreign travel. I usually take most of my spending money in $100 bills when I travel, then exchange them for local currency in the destination country. You may not get quite as good a rate as the banks give, but you save the FTF, so you come out ahead.

The only flaw in TJF's plan is that you will, inevitably, wind up with left over pesos. It's no problem if you visit TJ regularly. If visits are infrequent, it's best to use dollars, cuz you're gonna get screwed when you change the pesos back to dollars.

PP

Reinaldo
04-23-08, 04:01

So

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not telling people to blindly make ATM withdrawals in Tijuana in the hope that they won't be charged fees. I just pointed out that your BLANKET statement was incorrect and I gave you a specific example.

I agree that if your US bank charges fees it's not worth it to make ATM withdrawals in Tijuana and that is what I did until I found out that some banks do not charge ANY fees for withdrawals from select Mexican ATM's and B of A is one of them.

Efjayel
04-23-08, 08:02
And here I've heard that BofA(bank of America) charges for all ATM transactions that aren't BofA ATM's. They now trying to compete with Wamu?

Supermonger2
04-23-08, 16:26
This is really a subject for another thread but since it is already going...From personal experience, I can confirm that Merryl Lynch charges 2% for foreign transactions. But Charles Schwab puts it in writing that they do not charge any such fees and pledges that if clients are ever charged them, they will return them to the account holder.

Dreams
04-23-08, 18:37
This is really a subject for another thread but since it is already going...From personal experience, I can confirm that Merryl Lynch charges 2% for foreign transactions. But Charles Schwab puts it in writing that they do not charge any such fees and pledges that if clients are ever charged them, they will return them to the account holder.
Shall we rename this thread: "ATM" ?

Country John
04-23-08, 21:53
The solution to ATM charges is to open an account at HSBC online, get a free online checking account and they throw in an ATM card that they honor without charge at any one of their brances worldwide. They are big in Mexico of course.

You can't make deposits to your account from within Mexico, but your ATM card is good to go without fees. Check it out.

Country John

Mark_Simon
04-24-08, 04:39
I'm with bofa as well and knew about santander but I didnt know about scotia. Thats good to know that I have 2 options.

ATM fees are not based on your nationality. Some US banks don't charge fees for withdrawals from certain Mexican ATMs. For example I have a Bank of America account that allows me to make no fee withdrawals from Scotia Bank or Santander Serfin ATMs.

Adventur
04-24-08, 04:43
Shall we rename this thread: "ATM" ?Yes, I vote to move the ATM guys to another corner of their own! we bring cash and do not care about he ATMs.

Way off thread for way too long!

Efjayel
04-24-08, 21:12
Hey it can't all be about chicas, otherwise the conversations get boring. ;)

Dreams
04-25-08, 11:57
Hey it can't all be about chicas, otherwise the conversations get boring. ;)

To each is own, but I find conversations about ATMs even more boring than chica's related talk!!

Country John
04-25-08, 18:18
To each is own, but I find conversations about ATMs even more boring than chica's related talk!!

Chicas - ATMs, they go hand in hand (if the ATM had a hand).

I talk to guys all the time about how to minimize the risk of losing ATM cards in TJ. There are many ways to fix the problem. It's important that members read Brockton's guide. It's a long read, true. It is well written however and the info is correct.

I happen to like girls more than ATM manchines myself but, just as it is important to know the cost of doing business in the Zona, it's important to understand the mechanism behind getting the money to pay for it.

Be safe and be nice.
Country John

Netman05
04-25-08, 18:34
To each is own, but I find conversations about ATMs even more boring than chica's related talk!!Who would even consider using an ATM in Mexico or near mexico? Not me I would not want any evidence that I had been there for several reasons. On my 2-3 trips a year I bring cash only. I build up 500-600 in spending money over time and use that. Maybe I can save $5-10 converting it to pesos but I have never done that. But leaving a trasnaction record is a non starter for me. I pay for everything in cash. Including the room at the Travelodge that I usually stay at.

Efjayel
04-25-08, 21:33
So does Brockton's guide mention that ATM's in Mexico have a fee if your ATM card is International? And does it mention about easily creating an HSBC account to save on those fees? How about the safety precautions taken into wanting to exchange dollars into pesos? If not, that stuff should be in there.

Pokey
04-25-08, 21:40
Who cares about transaction fees when you run out of money in TJ and have a hot chica back at the bar more then willing to go upstairs with you?

ATM's are a very important topic and should be covered in the Tijuana section, although many guys are "cash only" customers.

The point I want to cover is many guys from other site seem to be taken advantage at ATM machines. They can't understand the simple Spanish instructions or have some type of other problems, and soon enough some local Mexican offers to help after seeing you punch in your password, and then makes a switch with your ATM cards after you allowed him to help you.

Just like in America, don't let anybody close enough to read what your punching in, if they are too close ask them to step back, or let them go first, and don't let anybody touch your card.

Sunset Strip
04-26-08, 19:34
Went to TJ yesterday. There were lots of girls in the alley around 6-7pm. Apparently things are really slow as for as costumers are concerned. I went with a chica I have known for awhile but not one of my longterm regulars.
In the room she asked for $25, claiming all the girls have gone up.

I gave it to her after sex and walked out of the room, ignoring her attempts at small talk. I will never bother her again.

Basically, I think $20 for straight sex in the alley is enough and anything more is too much. I got taken because I did not set the price beforehand and because this girl was crooked.

It will feel good ignoring her from now on!

Oh, yeah, I took only $40 US with me and got 410 pesos, plus I had 100 pesos left over from the last time I took out $40 US and changed over (see earlier report). Yesterday, I had sex, ate at Macdonalds and still have 200 pesos left. Before I started using pesos I never left TJ with money left over. And now that I avoid the ATMS in TJ and just change the money at a cambio I am doing even better!

TJ

Sunset Strip
04-26-08, 19:35
Who cares about transaction fees when you run out of money in TJ and have a hot chica back at the bar more then willing to go upstairs with you?

ATM's are a very important topic and should be covered in the Tijuana section, although many guys are "cash only" customers.

The point I want to cover is many guys from other site seem to be taken advantage at ATM machines. They can't understand the simple Spanish instructions or have some type of other problems, and soon enough some local Mexican offers to help after seeing you punch in your password, and then makes a switch with your ATM cards after you allowed him to help you.

Just like in America, don't let anybody close enough to read what your punching in, if they are too close ask them to step back, or let them go first, and don't let anybody touch your card.

Stick to the HSBC and BanaMex atms near Revolution. Both of these machines are in English.

TJ

Sunset Strip
04-26-08, 19:37
So does Brockton's guide mention that ATM's in Mexico have a fee if your ATM card is International? And does it mention about easily creating an HSBC account to save on those fees? How about the safety precautions taken into wanting to exchange dollars into pesos? If not, that stuff should be in there.

True. Also, have you gotten any feedback on placing your map at a permanent place on this board?

Efjayel
04-27-08, 02:24
Country Juan sent the info to Jackson(board admin) but has yet to hear anything. :(

Supermonger2
05-03-08, 02:13
Thursday night, the action was slow as Christmas Day. Between the US economy, high gas prices and reports of robbery, Gringos are staying away. Only about a third of the regular girls were out and few were busy. Paola and Edith are back and Nancy still gives the strongest sin las ropa twenty dollar BJ from a fox on the street.

Most girls were lowering prices, not raising them.

Pokey
05-03-08, 03:30
I was in TJ the Thursday before last. I did notice a small drop in the number of SGs but it was not significant still plenty of pussy still wanting $20 dollars and wanting to up charge you later if you didn't negotiate before hand. In fact those US mongers who use to take advantage of the exchange rate when the SG said $20 dollar instead give her 200 pesos or the equivalent of about $18 dollar and change, now only get a savings of about 50 cents or $19.50 due to the weakening dollar.

I didn't go into AB or CC as I usually don't like those bars, but I did hit Hong Kong, and it wasn't too busy but they did still have plenty of white and Asian mongers, however the girl talent was off. I then hit the Miami/LA Chavelas and those bars were jumping, standing room only and almost impossible to get a seat as they had a good live band going, and the chicas......they had plenty of girls for the taking proving Tijuana's zona can survive without American sex tourist, however I don't think the sex tourist will abandon TJ over a few stories about shootings, housing prices, and gas prices. Fucking sex providers is more than just an expensive hobby like golf, and being a sex industry worker is ALMOST a recession proof business. although business and income can fall a little. Real mongers don't use their discretionary income who doing hookers.......they use the same money they use to buy food with, as fucking providers is a necessity they must have......well at least it is to us addicted mongers.

I didn't go around checking the prices the chicas were asking. I do know I paid $25 for an SG naked and all positions, and $60 dollars at LC for a nice BG.
But it has been my experience in TJ that the BGs/SGs use chica economics.......meaning they don't use regular economics of supply and demand to come up with prices. They instead use some unknown variable that doesn't make any sense except to them, and that sometimes means they increase prices when the club is dead with very few customers IMHO.

Belgrath
05-03-08, 15:00
Miami/LC was jumping with locals cause they had a pretty popular norteno/type band playing there that night I think. The banners for the band was stretched across sg alley. The locals do come out in force for things like bands/festivals.

Reinaldo
05-03-08, 19:16
Only about a third of the regular girls were out and few were busy. Paola and Edith are back and Nancy still gives the strongest sin las ropa twenty dollar BJ from a fox on the street.

Thanks for getting us back on topic. I'm familiar with Paola and Nancy but not Edith. Does she work out of the Eduardo also?

Supermonger2
05-04-08, 11:08
Thanks for getting us back on topic. I'm familiar with Paola and Nancy but not Edith. Does she work out of the Eduardo also?

Edith is the lanky 19 year old morena with long wavy hair and killer ass. There is no mistaking her.Usually wears tight pants to show it off. Very sweet with great attitude. Her and Paolo used to offer a $60 double team special when they were buddies last year but since Edith was putting a dent in Paola's overall business, they don't talk anymore--same with Nancy.

I took a few Sgs who I've known over the years out to dinner and every one of them was griping about how bad business was. They were all aware of the reasons. They were also very curious about diet and exercise.

Efjayel
05-04-08, 20:10
They were also very curious about diet and exercise.

What do you mean? They where asking you for diet tips?

Supermonger2
05-04-08, 21:59
What do you mean? They where asking you for diet tips?

Yes. They are the typical cute little single mom's fighting the pouch that doesn't seem to go away. Most of these SGs, if you get to know them, can be very sweet but it takes a long time to get them to go have a meal together. These chicas in particular, I have known for several years and never hosed.

Country John
05-04-08, 23:14
Yes. They are the typical cute little single mom's fighting the pouch that doesn't seem to go away. Most of these SGs, if you get to know them, can be very sweet but it takes a long time to get them to go have a meal together. These chicas in particular, I have known for several years and never hosed.

For many of these girls, the problem is not their body; it's the clothes. I had the same problem with my girl, pouchy front end, tire in the midsection etc. When sin ropa, she looked fantastic.

I took her out and bought her some properly fitted jeans etc and she looks fantastic. No more big pouchy gut hanging out over her belt line etc.

The girls like to wear the tight TIGHT pants to show off their ass and panocha but they force everything up in the process. Sure, the girl might be a few pounds overweight but unless you are talking 10 or 20 pounds then it's just compression from the clothes. Check them out sin ropa.

Another reason their pouch won't go away is because Doctor Happy Blades sliced them up real well on baby day, now they don't have proper muscle control in their abdomin anymore and can't exercise properly. They can't tighten their mid section because they don't have muscle control anymore. Very sad.

Country John

Supermonger2
05-04-08, 23:23
For many of these girls, the problem is not their body; it's the clothes. I had the same problem with my girl, pouchy front end, tire in the midsection etc. When sin ropa, she looked fantastic.

I took her out and bought her some properly fitted jeans etc and she looks fantastic. No more big pouchy gut hanging out over her belt line etc.

The girls like to wear the tight TIGHT pants to show off their ass and panocha but they force everything up in the process. Sure, the girl might be a few pounds overweight but unless you are talking 10 or 20 pounds then it's just compression from the clothes. Check them out sin ropa.

Another reason their pouch won't go away is because Doctor Happy Blades sliced them up real well on baby day, now they don't have proper muscle control in their abdomin anymore and can't exercise properly. They can't tighten their mid section because they don't have muscle control anymore. Very sad.

Country John

Also there is a huge issue of bras in Mexico. Sometimes they go from one extreme to the other with aggressive push-up versions to overly confining, several sizes too small. When the latter unbuckled the straps---surprise, surprise de las chi chis muy grande!

Efjayel
05-05-08, 04:09

Country John

Wait... what? You're trying to say that most of these single moms had c-sections? I know of only one that had a c-section. It's so apparent on her tummy, the scar. Actually I'm not really sure if its a scar from a c-section or from a tummy tuck. Either way, it's pretty apparent.

Country John
05-05-08, 17:18
Wait... what? You're trying to say that most of these single moms had c-sections? I know of only one that had a c-section. It's so apparent on her tummy, the scar. Actually I'm not really sure if its a scar from a c-section or from a tummy tuck. Either way, it's pretty apparent.

Yeah. Lots of girls get the "C" section or, in the case of girls from the back country, the "I" section which is a vertical cut from the butcher doctor who could probably care less about how the girl will do later in her life.

Country John

Supermonger2
05-12-08, 05:02
Avoid this SW: Young, thin and pretty with long dark hair and stands in front of the restaurant next to Cascades starting late afternoon and leaves after one or two tricks. She's friendly on the street but a total starfish in the room and does her damnest to make certain that you don't enjoy her. Booked her for the $40 package, strip, suck, fuck and positions but after a minute of weak sucky without spitting out her gum, she laid on her back and said "hurry up, we only have two more minutes." Also said that her name is Hillary...yeah I know, I know...

Ninguno Especial
05-12-08, 15:53
Also said that her name is Hillary...yeah I know, I know...

I've read posts from a guy on another board that does street girls a couple of times per week and gets high mileage. He said she was great and gave him the complete menu, no restrictions. He has repeated several times so it just goes to show YMMV. Your mileage may very.

Supermonger2
05-16-08, 14:28
I've read posts from a guy on another board that does street girls a couple of times per week and gets high mileage. He said she was great and gave him the complete menu, no restrictions. He has repeated several times so it just goes to show YMMV. Your mileage may very.

Thanks for the info. Could you please provide a link to the other post with that review? So far, two other experienced mongers described her as I did and we are wondering what the secret to success with her is. I've been hanging on that particular street for several decades and usually have far better luck than most when it comes to prompting better performances. I am always looking for new methods.

Sunset Strip
05-16-08, 18:46
I have been busy at work but will hit the alley today around 5pm.
Today I will see what I can get for $15 tops!

TJ

Ninguno Especial
05-17-08, 00:28
I have been busy at work but will hit the alley today around 5pm.
Today I will see what I can get for $15 tops!

TJ

No problem to get many for $15 but tops usually remain on (no titty play). LOL

SDcruiser
05-23-08, 23:53
Someone mentioned that there is SG named Yvonne back in 2005...? She is probably gone by now, but just wondering..?
"She's a tall Chica outside the Najera. She very pretty and gives good head. She has a killer body, like you care and should be willing for $20"

DAMN, haven't thought about her in a while. Hizark? brown skin girl? I always knew you'd come around. She got snatched up and is some PLM's girlie.

Desertratco
05-29-08, 15:52
Spent about four hours in TJ on Wednesday afternoon. I arrived in SD at about 10:30 and was over the border around 11:00. Parked at the hotel/church next to the JIB at the border. $4 for an 8 hr stay.

Grabbed a cialis at the pharmacy right as you enter TJ. Took it and walked into the zona. AB was open with about 15 girls available, but nobody that really tripped my trigger. Walked around and at the corner of Constitucion and Coahuila (same side of Constitucion as CC), saw three SGs wearing plaid schoolgirl skirts. Picked up an 18 yr old named Diana. Diana was pretty, friendly, and active. 20 for sin ropa, multiple positions, and didn’t rush to the conclusion.

I walked back to Av. Revolucion to recharge. Had three tacos at a stand about two blocks down Av Revo, but can’t remember the name (little stand with the grill open to the street, just past the KFC). Three tacos and a coke for $4 US. Not bad.

Went back to the alley, found another pretty thing named Alexandra. Another pretty girl, short, nice rack. She says she has a two year old baby. She stands just across from HK. We agreed on $20 plus $3 for the room for CBJ, sin ropa, two positions. Since I had already popped once, I needed a little extra time to finish again. Alex mentioned the extra time and I offered $5 until I finished. She countered with $10 plus another 3 for the room and I accepted. Alexandra was fun and friendly, talking dirty and moaning relatively convincingly the whole time. Took another 10 minutes or so before I finished. When she went to get change for the $20 I gave her for the extra, I expected to get back $5 or so. She gave me back full change and I paid her the extra $10 ($30 total for about a half hour). I never ended up paying the extra for the room.

Took another lap just to view the chicas. Diana approached me again when I passed her and asked if I would buy her and her friends an ice cream at the stand on the corner. I told her in my very bad Spanish that I would do so, but I expected her to be a little extra nice when I return tomorrow. She laughed and said yes, so we’ll see.

So, 12 for the little orange helper, 4 for lunch, 4 for parking, 25 for first pop, 33 for the second. 3 for ice cream for las chicas, $81 for two pops and a couple hours of fun, including walking around Av Revo--and maybe a little extra when I return tomorrow. Not bad for a day's play.

Country John
05-29-08, 21:29
Spent about four hours in TJ on Wednesday afternoon. I arrived in SD at about 10:30 and was over the border around 11:00. Parked at the hotel/church next to the JIB at the border. $4 for an 8 hr stay.

Grabbed a cialis at the pharmacy right as you enter TJ. Took it and walked into the zona. AB was open with about 15 girls available, but nobody that really tripped my trigger. Walked around and at the corner of Constitucion and Coahuila (same side of Constitucion as CC), saw three SGs wearing plaid schoolgirl skirts. Picked up an 18 yr old named Diana. Diana was pretty, friendly, and active. 20 for sin ropa, multiple positions, and didn’t rush to the conclusion.

I walked back to Av. Revolucion to recharge. Had three tacos at a stand about two blocks down Av Revo, but can’t remember the name (little stand with the grill open to the street, just past the KFC). Three tacos and a coke for $4 US. Not bad.

Went back to the alley, found another pretty thing named Alexandra. Another pretty girl, short, nice rack. She says she has a two year old baby. She stands just across from HK. We agreed on $20 plus $3 for the room for CBJ, sin ropa, two positions. Since I had already popped once, I needed a little extra time to finish again. Alex mentioned the extra time and I offered $5 until I finished. She countered with $10 plus another 3 for the room and I accepted. Alexandra was fun and friendly, talking dirty and moaning relatively convincingly the whole time. Took another 10 minutes or so before I finished. When she went to get change for the $20 I gave her for the extra, I expected to get back $5 or so. She gave me back full change and I paid her the extra $10 ($30 total for about a half hour). I never ended up paying the extra for the room.

Took another lap just to view the chicas. Diana approached me again when I passed her and asked if I would buy her and her friends an ice cream at the stand on the corner. I told her in my very bad Spanish that I would do so, but I expected her to be a little extra nice when I return tomorrow. She laughed and said yes, so we’ll see.

So, 12 for the little orange helper, 4 for lunch, 4 for parking, 25 for first pop, 33 for the second. 3 for ice cream for las chicas, $81 for two pops and a couple hours of fun, including walking around Av Revo--and maybe a little extra when I return tomorrow. Not bad for a day's play.

Nice trip report. Very nice.

Sunset Strip
05-30-08, 01:43
No problem to get many for $15 but tops usually remain on (no titty play). LOL

Went down to TJ this morning. I went with Beatrice, the morena in the alley for $20, $4 for the room. No problems as usual.

The alley was full of girls this morning and the weather is nice. I would suggest going down on Thursday morning/afternoons.

Plus, the borderline only took 15 minutes.

TJ

Desertratco
06-01-08, 06:32
I ran into an interesting girl in the street Thursday. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her. I think she's a semi-pro for reasons I'll explain.

I don't remember her name. She was standing at the corner of Coahuila on the AB side of Constitucion. She was dressed all in sweats, top and bottom with the hood pulled up. Pretty, kind of shy smile. My first guess of her age was about 16 (I passed her up because of this). When I was walking by the first time, she was talking to a 55+ yr old man (her 'pimp'?). It looked like she was getting tips on how to pick up guys. When I walked around again, I revised my guess on her age to about 20. I approached her and asked why she was dressed as she was. She showed me her tummy and bra under her shirt ("flashing me," as it were). She had her hood up, but took it down to show short, page-boyish, hair. She looked OK (and of age), so we went up. We settled on 20 for sin ropa and multiple positions.

When we got the room, i engaged her in some small talk. She said she was 24 and had been in the streets of TJ for 6 years. She had a centerline belly scar which looked like a caesarean, but she claimed it was from an appendectomy (yeah, right!). She also had lots of tattoos on her arms and legs and explained that that was the reason she was all covered up.

Did a nice BBBJ and covered FS, doggy and mish. I had a good time--she was (or at least convincingly faked) passionate and moaning the entire time. One shot for me after about 20 minutes. No extra charges for the extra time, either. Cool!

She worked really hard for the $20. I should have tipped her, but she took the money, said "adios," and was gone.

Anyway, after she left, i went out to take another lap of the street and alley. I saw her walking down the street with a big bag of what looked like groceries. I think she was working for the food money.

BTW, i think i saw her standing in the alley on Weds morning as well, but she was gone after I had taken one pass.

Anyone else know of this girl? She struck me as being very different from the other SGs in the area.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Reinaldo
06-01-08, 20:08
I ran into an interesting girl in the street Thursday. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her. I think she's a semi-pro for reasons I'll explain.

I don't remember her name. She was standing at the corner of Coahuila on the AB side of Constitucion. She was dressed all in sweats, top and bottom with the hood pulled up. Pretty, kind of shy smile. My first guess of her age was about 16 (I passed her up because of this). When I was walking by the first time, she was talking to a 55+ yr old man (her 'pimp'?). It looked like she was getting tips on how to pick up guys. When I walked around again, I revised my guess on her age to about 20. I approached her and asked why she was dressed as she was. She showed me her tummy and bra under her shirt ("flashing me," as it were). She had her hood up, but took it down to show short, page-boyish, hair. She looked OK (and of age), so we went up. We settled on 20 for sin ropa and multiple positions.

When we got the room, i engaged her in some small talk. She said she was 24 and had been in the streets of TJ for 6 years. She had a centerline belly scar which looked like a caesarean, but she claimed it was from an appendectomy (yeah, right!). She also had lots of tattoos on her arms and legs and explained that that was the reason she was all covered up.

Did a nice BBBJ and covered FS, doggy and mish. I had a good time--she was (or at least convincingly faked) passionate and moaning the entire time. One shot for me after about 20 minutes. No extra charges for the extra time, either. Cool!

She worked really hard for the $20. I should have tipped her, but she took the money, said "adios," and was gone.

Anyway, after she left, i went out to take another lap of the street and alley. I saw her walking down the street with a big bag of what looked like groceries. I think she was working for the food money.

BTW, i think i saw her standing in the alley on Weds morning as well, but she was gone after I had taken one pass.

Anyone else know of this girl? She struck me as being very different from the other SGs in the area.

I would say that with one exception she seems to fit the profile of girls we refer to as SW's as opposed to SG's. Street Walkers circulate because they don't have health cards. Obviously the exception is that she was standing in one place but not for very long apparently.

Malodr
06-01-08, 21:13
So I spent 5 days passing the chicas daily. I saw one that I wanted and asked if she wanted to get some food but looked around and said no. By day 4 she was holding my hand rather than pulling at it to get me in the rooms. I came back with a coke for her and you should see the expressions on all the other chicas around her. It was strange.

Desertratco
06-03-08, 05:49
I would say that with one exception she seems to fit the profile of girls we refer to as SW's as opposed to SG's. Street Walkers circulate because they don't have health cards. Obviously the exception is that she was standing in one place but not for very long apparently.Yeah--I thought about that. THe first thing that popped in my head was that she might be a SW and a ROB. I talked to her a little, but I couldn't really get many straight answers out of her. Still, she was apparently known to the desk "clerk" at the hotel across the street, so she's probably worked the corner before. Whomever she was talking to looked like he knew her (not in the biblical sense), so she's apparently been in the Zona for a while.

I thought a little about the health card thing, too. I kind of figured that I've never asked any of the SGs for their cards, so I'm not positive that all of them have cards, either. Hmmm--we all take our chances, I guess, huh?

Reinaldo
06-04-08, 03:36
I thought a little about the health card thing, too. I kind of figured that I've never asked any of the SGs for their cards, so I'm not positive that all of them have cards, either. Hmmm--we all take our chances, I guess, huh?

If it's a girl who works a regular shift ie at least 5 hours standing in a particular spot for at least a few days a week the odds are that she probably has a health card. That's because the health department shows up unannounced to check pretty consistently.

Desertratco
06-05-08, 21:10
Wasn’t planning on hitting TJ today, but the weather sucked, so walking the beach etc (hey—I *am* a tourist, after all!) wasn’t an option. I have a motel room right by one of the blue line trolley stops, so for $5, I bought a day pass and took it to the border.

Hit the border at about 4:00. Walked the alley, found Sandy, whom I had some experience with a couple of months ago. Sandy is 20, short, and pretty. Says she has two kids, but you’d never know it. Nice boobies, a little loose in the stomach area, but not fat by any means.

For $25, she went with oral, sin ropa, and multiple positions. We went into the hotel got the usual small talk out of the way, then stripped and got busy. Because it was a cool night, her skin (and feet!) were cold, but we quickly warmed up. After 15 minutes of cbj , doggie, and mish, I needed a few extra minutes to finish, so we ended up with a HJ. Since it was cool outside, Sandy curled up to take a little nap, so we spooned for about 15 minutes. No knock or anything, so it was a nice little rest for her and for me. Soft and warm lying next to you is always good!

I guess it pays to hit the alley when it’s a little cool out. The girls want to get out of the cold for a while, so extra time isn’t an issue.

Came back across the border at about 5:45. Took the Blue line back to my motel, then took the trolley again up to Petco Park to watch a Padres baseball game. The day passes are nice--$5 to ride all day. I wish the SGs were that cheap to ride all day! <grin>

My last night is Thursday night. I’ll have to spend a little time at AB or HK and see how things go.

Oh--btw. I wandered up Av. Revo the other night and walked into D elegantes, the new MP that someone had previously posted about. Nice looking place, but only had one girl available. I can't remember her name. A pretty girl, but I was looking to go cheap with a SW, so I declined. I may try that place again tonight.

Sunset Strip
06-10-08, 19:55
TJ is in TJ right now. I took the day off and hit the alley early. At 11 am I ran into Beatrice, the morena. As usual she got totally naked and let me stay with her for about 30 minutes. It was nice.

She an some of the girls on the corner across from Hong Kong will be going on vacation for one month in July so get it while you can.

$20 and $4 for the room

Oh, yeah ,there are a lot of girls in the aloley today. The weather is nice and warm and so are they!

TJ

Yum Puss
06-11-08, 15:13
Hi,

Apologies up front for noob questions.

I've read Brockton's Guide but can't find reference to the alley this Thread seems to always refer to. Can you guys tell me where it is? Does it have an actual street name? Or is it just a reference to a general area?

Cheers!

Sgt Perv
06-11-08, 20:39
Hi,

Apologies up front for noob questions.

I've read Brockton's Guide but can't find reference to the alley this Thread seems to always refer to. Can you guys tell me where it is? Does it have an actual street name? Or is it just a reference to a general area?

Cheers!First the alley girls are talked about in the streetwalker thread. This is the map that shows the alley.

Reinaldo
06-12-08, 02:13
Hi,

Can you guys tell me where it is? Does it have an actual street name? Or is it just a reference to a general area?

Cheers!

The alley's actual street name is Callejon Coahuila. Callejon is spanish for alley or alleyway. It runs between Constitucion and Niños Heroes.

Yogi1000
06-14-08, 03:00
I have been to TJ 14 times in the past year. I have always gotten a BBBJ from a SW. I have never had any of them ask for more than ten bucks extra. Most will do it for the normal price. I think it is funny to hear mongers driving for hours or even flying for thousands of miles to a mongering location, then bragging about CBJ. Doesn't make sense to me.

Efjayel
06-14-08, 22:40
I have been to TJ 14 times in the past year. I have always gotten a BBBJ from a SW. I have never had any of them ask for more than ten bucks extra. Most will do it for the normal price. I think it is funny to hear mongers driving for hours or even flying for thousands of miles to a mongering location, then bragging about CBJ. Doesn't make sense to me.

That's because It's not so easy to find one that does bbbj. YOu must be going to same girl each time cause not all SW do bbbj.

Sgt Perv
06-15-08, 00:55
I have been to TJ 14 times in the past year. I have always gotten a BBBJ from a SW. I have never had any of them ask for more than ten bucks extra. Most will do it for the normal price. I think it is funny to hear mongers driving for hours or even flying for thousands of miles to a mongering location, then bragging about CBJ. Doesn't make sense to me.I think it is that most of us take care of our equipment. We keep it clean, safe and do not expose it to unnecessary hazards. Acquiring proper fitting covers and a chica with skills is all you need. Got to exercise self-discipline by keeping the big head in charge. Not only do I want to monger today, I want to monger 20 yrs from today.

Yogi1000
06-15-08, 06:22
That's because It's not so easy to find one that does bbbj. YOu must be going to same girl each time cause not all SW do bbbj.Sorry to shoot down your TJ expertise, but it has been a different girl every time. All you have to do is ask.

Supermonger2
06-15-08, 11:13
I always ask, and except for Ariceli, always get turned down.

Sunset Strip
06-15-08, 23:43
I go to TJ on a VERY regular basis as most of you know. But I only have one alley girl that will give me bareback BJ!

Sorry, I do not meant to contradict anybody's experiences but getting a BBBJ is not easy in the alley.

Generally, alley girls are not even happy to give a covered BJ.
TJ

Ninguno Especial
06-15-08, 23:56
Sorry, I do not meant to contradict anybody's experiences but getting a BBBJ is not easy in the alley.

TJ

Absolutely correct. I think there is some confustion on this board between SW (street walkers) who hang at the AB corner or in front of the sleaze hotel South of Chicago Club. All of these skanks give BBBJ most include finish in mouth.

SG = Street Girl sporting a health card and stationed out of a particular hotel in a designated spot. I would say less than 10% of these chicas give BBBJ even after you repeat a few times.

Too much confusion between the pirate walkers (SW) versus legal card carrying SG.

Roguesta
06-16-08, 01:41
I agree. This thread has been misnamed. It should be called 'street girls', not 'street walkers'.

Yogi1000
06-17-08, 17:03
Wow. Interesting comments. Saying because they are giving BBBJ, they must be hanging out in a certain area and are "Skanks". I would like to add, that in additon to the street girls, I have seen half a dozen of the escort service girls. They all give BBBJ. They are some of the best looking, cleanest girls in the city.

Sunset Strip
06-23-08, 18:20
Wow. Interesting comments. Saying because they are giving BBBJ, they must be hanging out in a certain area and are "Skanks". I would like to add, that in additon to the street girls, I have seen half a dozen of the escort service girls. They all give BBBJ. They are some of the best looking, cleanest girls in the city.

Yogi,
On this thread we are not really considering escort girls but those in the streets. Many of us here have no experience with escorts ,so you are probably more knowledgeable. However, on the streets of TJ, expecially in the alley, the girls working there are of a general type. Ninguno Especial´s generalizations are correct. He is merely comparing that type, the street girls who stand in the alley in front if hotels with the street walkers who, for whatever reason (usually not good) have no relationship with a hotel or other establishment. The streetgirls usually DO NOT give BBBJ.

TJ

Efjayel
06-24-08, 10:29
Anyone girl who continues to do BBBJ will end up not being clean. Nice way of saying it is, "cold sores."

Desertratco
06-25-08, 08:18
Dropped in to TJ on Tuesday at about 1pm. Stuck my head into Tropical bar first--maybe five unattached chicas in there--nothing to hang around for. Hong Kong was next. Again, not many girls to choose from. Hit the alley and Av. Constitucion. Talked to several chicas who were asking for $25 for "sin ropa" and $35 for multiple positions. Dang! Turistas have jacked the price up, 'twould appear. Talked to one girl at the end of the alley who called herself Dulce. She barely made eye contact with me. The entire time I was talking to her, she was staring out onto Av. Niños Heroes. She's either strung out, abused, or unwilling. Any way you slice it, I'm thinking she's trouble.

Wandered a little further. At the top of Av. Constitution, right in the entryway to that little hotel on the corner, found a very pretty chica named Rosie. She told me that last Sunday was her 19th birthday. She teased me that I needed to give her a gift. Willing to do sin ropa and two positions for $20, so we went upstairs.

Rosie was a lot of fun. Very nice body--perky chichis, a little pooch in the belly-- she says she has no children and I think she's telling the truth. She talked and laughed the entire time we were together. A little rough when I asked for CG--more bouncing around than stroking.

I was really close to finishing when the knock came. She said I could get time to finish for $15 more-- five for the room, 10 for her. Heck yeah! I needed to get off, so I agreed. Finished in mish, taking about 10 more minutes. Rosie made lots of nice noises, talking to me almost continuously. I liked the fact that she wasn't rushing--more like asking if I was doing OK. She also had a little knack for an internal squeeze, if you know what I mean. Lots of little contractions of the vag helped me to get off.

I gave her a $5 propina as a "gift" for her birthday--also because she was actually very accommodating. IMO, she worked hard enough to earn the tip.

After we were done, she told me that I was her first client ever. She seemed in earnest when she said it. Considering her roughness with CG, I would guess that she's likely a novice. Either way, she's worth a return visit if I decide to go back tomorrow.

So--
Looks-8
Body 7-8
Enthusiasm 8

All told, $60 put out for a half hour ($4 parking, $11 for pharmas, $10 for the room, and $35 for Rosie). Money well spent, IMO.

Sunset Strip
07-03-08, 23:46
TJ is back in TJ. If you were wondering where I have been then check the Rio, Brazil threads.

Anyway, TJ was slow today. Many girls were not out. Since the 4th is an American holiday I have no idea why they were not out there. ANyway, I was about to leave when I ran into Lucy, the girl who stands on the corner of Hero Ninos with Beatrice. They are close friends and I have never been with her after 5 years. Since Beatrice was not around I decided to try her friend.

Man, she gave a very good BJ! She got on her knees and really worked it. Unlike many streetgirls this one gave an "American porno" BJ!

$20 and $3 for the room for 20 minutes.

TJ

Dornyone
07-04-08, 05:19
Desertratco,

Great report, the full budgetary vs performance analysis was especially helpful for the excel format spreadsheet we hope to see comparing SW vs club gals.

And you thought this was just simple P4P? Ha!

Sufihobby
07-11-08, 21:13
Hi Guys.

Two of my friends and I are headed out to TJ on Saturday morning from L. A. , and will stay until 10 p. M. Or so.

One of these friends is a friend of mine from out-of-state who is flying to Los Angeles JUST so that he can experience Tijuana. (He heard all of the stories that I told him over the past few years).

I have heard about some of the drug violence and kidnapping in TJ that has been on the news recently, but. My feeling is if you aren't obnoxious, don't flash wealth or money, and at night mostly stay in the Hong Kong/Adelitas area (and take a taxi home), then I feel that it is as safe as any large American city.

I also agree with some others in this forum who say that almost all of the killings are drug and mafia related.

Anyway, the three of us will be there on Saturday, picking up some alley girls, as well as perhaps something choice from Adelitas.

If it is true that Hong Kong is charging $10 to get in, then they will not get my business.

The last 2 times that I went in, in the evening, they made me buy a $3 beer before getting in the door. I know that they just spent a lot of money on renovations, but. They better not bite the gringo hands that feed them.

My friends and I have the goal of 3 experience this Saturday, so I personally will probably hit one Adelita's girl, and two Alley Ladies.

The last couple times I was in TJ (over the past 8 weeks), I really enjoyed the strategy of making sure that I had a connection with a girl that I will be spending time with. For me, sex is about feeling good, but I feel even better and the girl pleases more if the girl and I feel some kind of connection with one another.

This is why recently, I have enjoyed walking the alley and around the block of Hong Kong / Adelitas, and just occasionally stop and speak with a girl who catches my eye.

If we have a nice conversation (I speak basic Spanish, but enough to hold a 5 year old's conversation with a Latina), then I will ask her about positions and price.

I personally like to go for 30 minutes ("Media Hora"), no clothes ("sin ropa"), oral sex ("oral") and multi-positions ("mucho posicciones"). Some girls understand this to be "Todos" (everything). But, I can get this for between $30 to $40 for the girl (and normally $10 for the room). I know that a 20 minute quickie is $20 (with clothes, and just sex) and $5 for the room, but I have about as much fun masterbating on my own. I enjoy not feeling rushed, and especially feeling some connection with a girl (with most of the time has translated in some kind of connection in the bedroom).

When I am talking with an Alley Girl, here are some warning signs that make me walk away and talk to another girl:

1) If she cannot look me in the eye, or seems uncomfortable for some other reason

2) If she feels insulted or upset about the price negotiations (I normally begin with $20 fro 30 minutes and "everything", and then work my way up if I feel good about the conversation and like the energy of the girl).

3) If she isn't responding to my conversation with her (if she seems like she doesn't want to talk, isn't answering my questions directly, etc.)

Good signs:

1) If we are having a good conversation, and both of us seem to be enjoying it.

2) If she touches me while we are talking (touches my shoulder/body, holds my hand, etc.)

3) If she smiles when speaking with me, or shows any other genuine signs of affection (I know that she may or may not "like" me, but it is important to me that she takes the time to talk to me, and if there is some kind of basic positive connection between us, which again, most of the time translates into some connection in the bedroom.

I shared my thoughts about this approach with another friend of mine from LA (I introduced him to TJ), and we both tend to have very nice experiences with alley girls after we speak with them and sense if there is any connection between the girl and us.

My two friends and I will be in TJ tomorrow (Saturday July 12). All 3 of us look forward to it.

Sufipoett

Tjmee
07-11-08, 23:29
Last week when I was in tj, it was dead, it was a Wednesday but still I don't think I have ever seen it so slow, no one on the streets at all, HK was pretty busy but that's because they closed off the other side. Not too many good looking chicks.

Country John
07-12-08, 02:18
Hi Guys.

Two of my friends and I are headed out to TJ on Saturday morning from L. A. , and will stay until 10 p. M. Or so.

One of these friends is a friend of mine from out-of-state who is flying to Los Angeles JUST so that he can experience Tijuana. (He heard all of the stories that I told him over the past few years).

I have heard about some of the drug violence and kidnapping in TJ that has been on the news recently, but. My feeling is if you aren't obnoxious, don't flash wealth or money, and at night mostly stay in the Hong Kong/Adelitas area (and take a taxi home), then I feel that it is as safe as any large American city.

I also agree with some others in this forum who say that almost all of the killings are drug and mafia related.

Sufipoett

Sounds like you're good to go and know what to expect. There has been a drop off in Zona traffic but that's because most people mis-understand what's happening and that will translate into more options for those who do show up. You might do better than you think given the present situation there so be prepared to haggle a bit more.

Yes, Hong Kong has re-modeled their club and their thinking so the cover is to pay for the upgrades, another sign that business has been slow and no, you do not have to go there. You can bet there is pressure on the girls to perform as well, but for top dollar.

Enjoy yourself and go with what you know. You'll be fine. Have fun.

Be safe and be nice
Country John

Ninguno Especial
07-13-08, 06:51
Have you verified that the $10 cover has actually been adopted as policy?

After 7 or 8pm there is a 1 drink minimum for only $4. You can exchange the can of beer for water or perhaps a bottle of beer at the bar. They hand you a can at the door from a barrel iced down and you pay the door guy $4.

Next weekend there is something special going on so there may be a cover but ordinarily not.

Sunset Strip
07-19-08, 18:52
Guys.

Nice reports. But can you all stop posting bar reports on the streetwalker thread. Hong Kong has its own thread, for example.

thanks,

TJ

Reinaldo
07-19-08, 21:17
I used to try to go during the week but the selection has been really limited. Yesterday I happened to be in Tijuas and of course had to check out the zona. At 5 PM Friday there were numerous attractive veterans ie Isabel@Cascadas, Lupe and Rocio@Najera and Carolina @Eduardo. Plus there were a number of cuties I hadn't noticed before.

Undercoverh
07-20-08, 21:07
I went to TJ on Sat 7/19/08 to check out the street action. At the POE, I noticed additional Mexican military with automatic weapons. This is of course in response to the famous shot out several weeks ago. Also, they were checking the bags of Mexicans coming back into Mexico--more than usual.

Anyway, I made it the Zona area around 11:45 am. Walked around and I noticed a lot of the same girls that are there week after week. I will not bore you with the details as I can sum it up quickly. I had 4 street girls over a course of 4 hours. A price range of $20 to $30 for full service. All were just ok, nothing to write home about. They just seem to be going through the motions. Also, I have reached my limit with these dirty cheap hotels there.

I saw a few street girls from the U.S. in the Zona. One was a white skinny girl in front of the Hong Kong club. She seemed to be on drugs, or maybe she is just acts like that all the time. She said a few words to me but I smiled and kept walking. I also saw a big (and I mean big) fat black girl across the street from the HK club at the corner.

At least I felt safe there in the Zona area. Cops were out in groups of 3 or 4. Taxi in and taxi out ($5 each way) is the best way to go. I would not waste my time waling from POE to the Zona and dealing with all the BS.

On the very bright side (and ya, I know which post this is--but bare with me for a moment), I stopped in at the Hong Kong club and had a great time with the girls there. $1 to feel pussies, a good deal by American standards. I got friendly with several girls I could have taken to the room. Price range was about $45 to take one of these ex-virgins back to the hotel. ; - }

On my next trip to TJ, I just will spend my time at the Hong Kong club and skip the street girls. I will pay a little bit more for the HK girls, but at least these girls are cleaner and the rooms they take you to are cleaner. NO MORE STREET GIRLS FOR ME.......(ok, maybe).

Sunset Strip
07-20-08, 23:24
The big black girl has been there for years. Her name is Zenia or something like that. She tries to lie and get you to pay more for her than you would a Mexican when she should be giving it away free!

I think the skinny white girl is Chris. Did she have bumps all over her face? Chris will ask you for money every time she sees you if you ever give it to her once.

TJ

Undercoverh
07-21-08, 04:23
The big black girl has been there for years. Her name is Zenia or something like that. She tries to lie and get you to pay more for her than you would a Mexican when she should be giving it away free!

I think the skinny white girl is Chris. Did she have bumps all over her face? Chris will ask you for money every time she sees you if you ever give it to her once.

TJ

Thanks for the info. I agree that the big black fat girl should be giving it away for free, but what the heck, I paid her $100 for sex.........just kidding. I would NOT even let my dog f_ck her--she is that ugly.

As for the white chick, this one did not have bumps on her face. In fact, the little devil on my left shoulder told me to ask her how much. Little devil guy said "hey, she does not look half bad and if she is on drugs, she will do all the nasty stuff."

As luck would have it, the little angel on my right shoulder said, "the HK club has lots of new pussy to feel for $1 so don't waste time with this silly bit_h." And little angel guy was right. Thank God for angels!

Sunset Strip
07-22-08, 17:54
Undercoverh,

I will be down on Thursday and will look for the skinny white girl.

We all know you really did give, Zenia, the big black girl, $100 by the way! HAHA!

TJ

Malo9517
08-02-08, 05:54
Heading for TJ next week. Any experienced mongers with good SG contacts give me a heads up.

Happy tales and tails guys...play safe. It's a pity we can't f*** them all.

Efjayel
08-02-08, 07:03
It's a pity we can't f*** them all.

I'd hate to be there afterwards when you take a blood test for STD's. lol j/k

I've had the thought of wanting to do as many girls as possible in one day but then think about the risks. And oh yeah, the money... :eek:

Reinaldo
08-04-08, 04:25
A number of you have complained about unsanitary sg hotels and with good reason. However not all sg hotels are created equal. For example those of you who take girls out of HK are going to the same hotel that many sg's use or can be persuaded to use. Cascadas. So if you see a girl standing in front of Hotel Eduardo you can always ask her to cross the street and most will.

The cleanest hotels on the alley are Cascadas, El Porton, and Hotel Coahuila next to Bar La Valentina. All have rooms are with private bathrooms.

Efjayel
08-04-08, 05:20
What hotel wouldn't have a private bathroom? Imagine sharing a bathroom with a few mongers, eww.

Regardless of what hotel room I go to, I make sure to put the clean sheets on the bed before lying down. Or at least the girl usually does when we first enter.

One girl was pretty nice and cared for cleanliness cause I remember after we finished and where about to leave, she noticed some cum that had missed her tits completely and had reached the floor. She went into the restroom got toilet paper and wiped it up. I told her not to worry about it, cause it's the clean up boys job. But she said that they don't have to know what goes in the room, something like that.

Actually that reminds me of some other girl who looked pretty tall in her high heels, so I told her to take them off so I could see if she was taller than me. But she refused to at first cause she didn't want to touch the floor with her bare feet. So she threw a towel down and stepped on it instead. I thought it was weird back then but now I understand. lol

Locoaztec14
08-08-08, 06:12
Any people gone lately to TJ? How's the selection out in the streets?

Just Curious. Thinking of hitting TJ next week around wed, thurs, or fri.

any info would be helpful.

Sunset Strip
08-10-08, 18:22
Yeah, many girls went home late July-August. I was down last Tuesday and got the rundown on a few alley girls who apparently will be back in two weeks from Mexico City or Acapulco.

I got it on with Lucy again since Beatrice is gone. I think Lucy gets a kick out of banging her best friends regular customer. She seems to enjoy the butt slaps!
Plus her BJ's are the best you can get in the alley.

TJ

Louie OK
08-11-08, 10:41
Who says a guy can't have some good anal fun with a Zona Norte chica ?
I paid her a great price of only $350 usd ! I'm a happy camper now and so was she. :)

Warning ! - Don't view pics if you are hardcore squeamish.

Sgt Perv
08-11-08, 11:21
Thanks for the warning on the pics. I wish I had abided the warning. Some of those pics are not right on a few levels. It is great that you post pics but I will not view another one from you with a warning. Ugh!

Yossi
08-11-08, 18:04
Who says a guy can't have some good anal fun with a Zona Norte chica ?
I paid her a great price of only $350 usd ! I'm a happy camper now and so was she. :)

Warning ! - Don't view pics if you are hardcore squeamish.
Why so much money? For it for a whole day?

Tjmee
08-11-08, 21:11
Cool pics but 350 is a lot I did a chick at Adelitas for 50 with everything but CIM.

Dermdoc58
08-12-08, 07:53
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Louie OK
08-12-08, 21:22
cool pics but 350 is a lot i did a chick at adelitas for 50 with everything but cim.
why so much money? for it for a whole day?i agree with you guys, that it is a lot of money...... so i didn't. i was just checking your astuteness. :)
if i said that i paid $850, i'd bet it would still raise only a few eyebrows and even fewer forum participants would say anything.
i get appalled by how much i read the other guys pay. especially when i rarely go beyond $20 (as what i really paid in my last tijuana post).
heaven forbid that a few girls snarl at my "spend thriftiness"
because they've been spoiled by hard up & spend anything gringos.
those are the kind of women i'd gleefully [CodeWord111] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord111) on if i paid what they demanded.

thanks for the warning on the pics. i wish i had abided the warning. some of those pics are not right on a few levels. it is great that you post pics but i will not view another one from you with a warning. ugh!indeed, heed my warnings. i only started with playboy mags, but rapidly graduated to the no nonsense hustler brand.
i'm curious though to know as to which "levels" you find "are not right".
what could it be that shook your sensibilities.
wait, let me guess. it probably either the male body parts or ass sex depicted, right ?
what can i say ? but hey, vanilla sex is cool too . . .. . sometimes.
cheers bro, i'm glad i was able to turn your stomach . . .. . on some "level". :) :) :) you'll get over it.

speaking of sergeants, when i served in the military,
there was little that could gross me out except for the much hypocrisy i witnessed there.
if a name should mean anything sgt perv, then i'm your master sgt or captain perv.

Sgt Perv
08-12-08, 21:43
Speaking of sergeants, when I served in the military, there was little that could gross me out except for the much hypocrisy I witnessed there.

If a name should mean anything Sgt Perv, then I'm your Master Sgt or Captain Perv.[/QUOTE]Well you did not gross me out I just do not want to see pics of men. Your pics showed more male then female. What ever you liked done is your thing and I hope you find it. I personally do not want to see male *ss pics, not my thing. Keep posting pics with warnings. I will politely not open. Like I said it did not gross me out and was not at all appealing to me. Others may like, so keep the pics flowing .

Efjayel
08-13-08, 06:46
I didn't view the pics. Well sort of. There is an option in your profile that allows you to view thumbnail previews of the pics before you click on them. Make's it a whole lot easier cause you already know what to expect before you view it in full size. And just like Sgt Perm said, there was more naked guy than girl on those pics so I didn't click.

Sgt Perv
08-13-08, 22:35
You are curious on the levels? I have already stated the mostly male level. Another level is the angle of the pics. No way you snapped a pic with your finger cause too far away. Will not believe a timer cause of the framing and different angles. No other female pictured, so I would hate to think another guy was in the room taking them. That was it at a glance cause I do not care to look back for the other. If you wanted to get gross, a DFK pic would have got you closer and a "2 girl and a cup" pick would have got you there. The acts depicted are normal somewhat but the view although not completely appalling, definitely completely not appealing. I hope you enjoyed yourself. The girl did seem to have a nice body.

Yossi
08-14-08, 05:40
I had no intentions of looking at dude arse either but I did not mind it and I was not shocked or disgusted. There is nothing wrong with dude arse ass long as it not the main subject in the pics. I bet that Bobi's intent was not to show off his arse but to show everyone that the girl licked it.

Louie OK
08-14-08, 09:40
.... I bet that Bobi's intent was not to show off his arse but to show everyone that the girl licked it.Yes Yossi, you're quite right. In fact, anyone who has viewed my past photo posts can see that the overwhelming majority are not of male ass pics. Many have included anal sex which seemed to have made more than a few guys uncomfortable.

I'm really beginning to think that a significant percentage of the viewers don't enjoy porn and prefer the G-rated types. I guess that is okay. Porn and non porn pics on a website of a sexual nature have their place. There is definitely something confusing as well as curious about these types of views and comments. Perhaps there is another thread in which some of us can further discuss this.

Regarding details of this particular encounter:
The lady was a $20 streetwalker. Anal sex can be had in TJ though most girls want more money (which I rarely pay except with a small tip on occasion). A few enjoy it and/or actually prefer it like the girl depicted. Rarely do I have these girls go to town on my ass. This girl also took my cock up her butt and performed lots of ATM. Some chicks are freaks and they are the kind I like, but indeed a rarity in TJ (at least in TJ). Most of the girls working in the Zona Norte are poor, ignorant, culturally conservative or traditional, and sexually ignorant except for getting their job done and getting their money. I also believe they are spoiled in TJ. In all fairness, I need to go monger in southern MX and more Latin American countries to better access this for myself. Other threads seem to validate much of my feelings on this.

Yossi
08-15-08, 00:25
Yes Yossi, you're quite right. In fact, anyone who has viewed my past photo posts can see that the overwhelming majority are not of male ass pics. Many have included anal sex which seemed to have made more than a few guys uncomfortable.

I'm really beginning to think that a significant percentage of the viewers don't enjoy porn and prefer the G-rated types. I guess that is okay. Porn and non porn pics on a website of a sexual nature have their place. There is definitely something confusing as well as curious about these types of views and comments. Perhaps there is another thread in which some of us can further discuss this.

Regarding details of this particular encounter:
The lady was a $20 streetwalker. Anal sex can be had in TJ though most girls want more money (which I rarely pay except with a small tip on occasion). A few enjoy it and/or actually prefer it like the girl depicted. Rarely do I have these girls go to town on my ass. This girl also took my cock up her butt and performed lots of ATM. Some chicks are freaks and they are the kind I like, but indeed a rarity in TJ (at least in TJ). Most of the girls working in the Zona Norte are poor, ignorant, culturally conservative or traditional, and sexually ignorant except for getting their job done and getting their money. I also believe they are spoiled in TJ. In all fairness, I need to go monger in southern MX and more Latin American countries to better access this for myself. Other threads seem to validate much of my feelings on this.
There is a thread called Anal Conoseurs, I think that you posted couple of time there. Was the payment of $20 was for a pop or for 15 minutes?

Ninguno Especial
08-15-08, 01:33
The lady was a $20 streetwalker.

That's a rate for about a full hour with the avearge TJ "street walker". Please clarify. Was she a "walker" or one dedicated to a single hotel (other than the Monitos South of Chicago Club where 90% of the walkers hang).

Or was she a "Street Girl" (SG) stationed at a respected hotel, health card, etc.?

Street Walkers are mostly found in USA not in TJ but there are a few at any given time. Almost all druggies, mostly skanks but a few who look "do-a-ble".

Efjayel
08-15-08, 10:18
Yes Yossi, you're quite right. In fact, anyone who has viewed my past photo posts can see that the overwhelming majority are not of male ass pics. Many have included anal sex which seemed to have made more than a few guys uncomfortable.

Is that anal sex on the girl or anal sex on you? :eek: j/k

I enjoy pr0n as much as the next guy. Of course I have my likes and dislikes. I've seen porn where the guy does anal rimming. I usually forward those parts. I've also seen where the girl does the tossing of the salad. I definitely skip and forward those parts. I guess it's just me but nothing grosses me out more than seeing a hairy dudes butthole being licked. I'm honestly almost gagging thinking and writing about it. But everyone is different. I personally do not like anything that has to do with the anus on porn even if it is the girl.

Pokey
08-15-08, 21:50
Those pictures of a chica ass-licking aren't porn! You don't find those kind of pictures even in Hustler, as you have to look hard in your local hard-core porn shop for pictures like that, as they are usually in the specialty sections.

So Bobisee don't say a significant of us don't like porn because a few of us including me are a little grossed out over those pictures of ass licking where your legs are up in the air looking like you want to be penetrated by something more than just a girls tongue?

Those pictures border on conscious/unconscious homoeroticism, not that I find anything wrong with it...it's just I'm going to call it like I see it.

Now of course many mongers like a nice rim job now and then, maybe it's just we rather not see it in pictures, or perhaps in the style of the pictures presented below?

But thanks for the pictures Bobisee, they are interesting to say the least, and I like the fact you surpassed Dermdoc in presenting weird pictures.

Anal sex in TJ is hard to come by. You'll ask to ask lots of girls before one will say yes. An SG will want at least a extra $20, and even bars girls will want more money.

The best bet if you don't want to be turned down is get a escort that does anal, so you won't have to keep getting turned down in the bars or alleys.

Sgt Perv
08-16-08, 01:01
You are right on your assessment of the pics. The other level of wrong is the "prison style" positions of the man. I was trying to delete those pics from my mind , but when you mentioned the "homoerotic" it reminded me of the other level. Anal connoisseur would be the perfect place for that type of pics. I hope other pics of the chica are posted. She did look good.

Yossi
08-16-08, 03:32
Ye, I must agree too that the dude with legs up poses are not very "straight", I guess that doggy style pose would not help here either, so I guess that no matter what pose you want to choose it would still kinda end up being a homoerotic pose. I think that the best thing we can do here is be quiet on this subject and be happy for Bobisee, because I guess he had a great time having his shithole licked for $20.00! I know that I would be happy to get my asshole licked for $20.00 by some Mexican chick.

The thing is why I pro-Bobisee is because 1) the guy is really into assfucking these chicks, 2) he tries to not overpay them and 3) because he uploads all these chicks with gaping asses and ass shots.

Dornyone
08-16-08, 04:16
Pokey, gotta disagree re the anal. I've got an HK regular (name escapes me tonight hic!) who asks if I'd like anal every time I do her.

Big girl, good English, muy simpatico, what's not to like? I always say "next time" as I'm not really a cornholing kinda guy.

The rimjob pics were a little raw IMO, I don't mind watching chicas (esp little brown ones :) ) getting reamed but a guy's butthole wasn't on my list of things to see when logging onto ISG

Efjayel
08-16-08, 07:00
Your right. Praises to him for finding a chica to do something that is not usually done. And even allows pictures. I have yet to find a girl to even do a bbbj or a facial. They won't even allow me to take pictures of them fully clothed!

And if he enjoyed himself, even more power to him. But honestly like the others said, watching a guy in poses such as those goes beyond the normal boundaries of porn and into homoeroticism. Cause I'm sure I speak for many by saying that to enjoy such poses, they'd have to be into guys, even a little bit. And most guys frequenting prostitutes are not.

Regardless, thanks for sharing the pics. I'm sure there are a few who do enjoy such pics but would rather not admit to it.

Yossi
08-16-08, 07:30
Your right. Praises to him for finding a chica to do something that is not usually done. And even allows pictures. I have yet to find a girl to even do a bbbj or a facial. They won't even allow me to take pictures of them fully clothed!

And if he enjoyed himself, even more power to him. But honestly like the others said, watching a guy in poses such as those goes beyond the normal boundaries of porn and into homoeroticism. Cause I'm sure I speak for many by saying that to enjoy such poses, they'd have to be into guys, even a little bit. And most guys frequenting prostitutes are not.

Regardless, thanks for sharing the pics. I'm sure there are a few who do enjoy such pics but would rather not admit to it.
Yes, this pose is a very difficult subject to untie. But I concluded that if you enjoy being in a pose like that and a girl rims you then it is fine, because it is the girl who does the tongue work. But if you think about dudes or being totaly submissive to the extent that you let the girl to peg you(use a strapon with a rubber dong in your male butt) then it pretty much crosses the border. I think that borderline act that goes into the homo area if crossed is penetration. Borderline penetration is the finger - if you let the girl stick a finger in your butt then it is okay, but ANYTHING larger than the girl's finger is crossing the border, that is what I think. I understand being kinky and all and doing kinky stuff with the girl, but the thing here is if it is larger than the chick's finger that goes in your ass then you just crossed the fine line. In the other forum there a guy called Col_Bog, he posts a lot of reports, photos and videos sometime and a lot of time he posted stuff where he got fingered. I wasn't disgusted by that but my mind went into "alert" phase where I knew that anything larger than the finger was wrong. I mean, it is pretty much between you and the girl but if you post photos and especially the ones with hardcore acts then "more than a girl's finger" is the rule. Do you agree?

And pretty much if you like girl's finger in you shitpipe then you should enjoy it(if you do) and keep it to yourself, because there is no reason that we have to see photos or videos of, it is pretty much between you and the girl. But if it is the girl's ass that is getting fingered then let us see it too :-D

Hizark21
08-16-08, 16:36
Finding a SG willing to do BBJ and or facial is hard but not impossible in TJ. Chances are you will have to visit TJ more than once so you can talk to a lot of SG's. I have had facials from 4 or 5 SG's in TJ. You will find that some SG's will try it once and then refuse to do it when you see them again. BBJ's are also hard to find since a lot of SG's don't like doing BJ's in the first place. This one of main reasons why I don't like TJ. Your best bet is to talk to the SW's on Constitucion.

Country John
08-16-08, 19:55
Finding a SG willing to do BBJ and or facial is hard but not impossible in TJ. Chances are you will have to visit TJ more than once so you can talk to a lot of SG's. I have had facials from 4 or 5 SG's in TJ. You will find that some SG's will try it once and then refuse to do it when you see them again. BBJ's are also hard to find since a lot of SG's don't like doing BJ's in the first place. This one of main reasons why I don't like TJ. Your best bet is to talk to the SW's on Constitucion.

ost SGs usually spend a lot of time on their make-up and hair. they are used to 20 minutes sessions and then back on the street, in their spot. They don' like to take the time to wash their hair etc, so the fascials are usually waived off for that reasom.

Walkers on the other hand usualy do the whole menu without much persuasion.

Yossi
08-16-08, 20:06
Is it possible to administer an enema to a street girl? I know that for money anything is possible, but how about an enema for like $20-$30?

Sgt Perv
08-16-08, 22:16
of course you can enema a street girl for $20-$30. i have gotten a few bj for $5 from them. are you planning on walking around the zona with a enema bag ? can you imagine getting patted down from the policia and they ask about it? lol i have had p*ssy every way but barbecued. i know of nothing better. the anal intrusions are not even in my desires. dipping my finger or penis in fresh sh*t is no turn on for me. i have no desire for total domination. i do not have a lack of girth where i need something tighter. the thought of the aroma in the air during and afterwards does not excite me. i guess i am just an old fashion monger who is content with p*ssy and bjs. have i ever tried it? of course out of curiosity and her request. imho p*ssy is the undisputed champion. i see in pornos where back blasting is a staple but that is the movies for you. this enema thing is strange to me, is it the aroma or a peeing type fetish?

Sunset Strip
08-17-08, 00:00
Is it possible to administer an enema to a street girl? I know that for money anything is possible, but how about an enema for like $20-$30?

I doubt it. Most street girls in TJ, those who stand in from of certain hotels are not open to much out of the ordinary. Most would not do an enema, and certainly not for $30. Mexico is surprisingly a fairly conservative country when it comes to sex. We tend to forget Mexico is part of North America.

Go to Brazil for enemas and that type of stuff. I am in RIo and just banged a blond for R$15, about $8US doogy style with my finger up her butt! You have to really kn ow these girls before they will open up and going down every blue moon with $30 will not do it!

It took me years seeing the same girls every week before they got wilder in the sack. I have banged a few SGs in the butt only to have them say no the next time and swear it never happened! Mexico is NOT Brazil, so give up on those kinky fantasies.

TJ

TJ

Yossi
08-17-08, 02:22
I doubt it. Most street girls in TJ, those who stand in from of certain hotels are not open to much out of the ordinary. Most would not do an enema, and certainly not for $30. Mexico is surprisingly a fairly conservative country when it comes to sex. We tend to forget Mexico is part of North America.

Go to Brazil for enemas and that type of stuff. I am in RIo and just banged a blond for R$15, about $8US doogy style with my finger up her butt! You have to really kn ow these girls before they will open up and going down every blue moon with $30 will not do it!

It took me years seeing the same girls every week before they got wilder in the sack. I have banged a few SGs in the butt only to have them say no the next time and swear it never happened! Mexico is NOT Brazil, so give up on those kinky fantasies.

TJ

TJ
Ok, I see and understand this matter. But what about the streetgirls agreeing to just laying there on the bed with their asses spread-out and having their asses licked and fingered? Is this possible with streetgirls or only with escorts?

Sgt Perv
08-17-08, 02:47
Ok, I see and understand this matter. But what about the streetgirls agreeing to just laying there on the bed with their asses spread-out and having their asses licked and fingered? Is this possible with streetgirls or only with escorts?You are not imprisoned ,if you turn her over there is a p*ssy there. It will not have that sh*tty taste to it. If into the smell and taste, save yourself the time and money by sticking your finger in your own butt.

Sgt Perv
08-17-08, 06:51
Just for fun and to lighten up present topic.

Sgt Perv
08-17-08, 06:58
Just for fun and to lighten up present topic.

Louie OK
08-17-08, 10:50
I have to say that I agree with many of you in one regard,
that I myself am not excited about seeing a man's ass (but nor repulsed either - I'm just neutral about it).
By the same token, I'm also not thrilled about seeing a man's cock which also could be construed as "homo erotic".
And what is it with these guys who think anal sex is "too gay" for them, but blow jobs aren't ? Go figure.

I'm sure there is a strong correlation here as to why so many of us guys prefer viewing lesbian sex or porn.
Nevertheless, that too can still be construed as being fucking gay or homo whatever . . .. .
Anyways, it wasn't my intention to promote homo eroticism.

It was one of my intentions to show something a little different,
but also to get away from the too many of the "pretty girl" and non-sexual pictures I see.
Especially in TJ where guys seemingly pay so much while getting so little.
Btw, while I've posted many ass action type pics in the past,
I don't think I've posted before any of chicks rimming me. Can't say for sure.

Sgt Perv
08-17-08, 11:41
You definitely woke this board up. Good job!! No harm done what so ever but you got people thinking. Most did not respond . The ones that have are entertaining. Hope to see more post from you...well maybe, lol

Yossi
08-17-08, 11:59
You are not imprisoned ,if you turn her over there is a p*ssy there. It will not have that sh*tty taste to it. If into the smell and taste, save yourself the time and money by sticking your finger in your own butt.
Yeah, but butt is butt :-D That is the thing(for me at least) the fun and thrill of smelling and playing with(as well as fucking) some chicks ass. Pussy is pussy and it is not bad at all, I have nothing against it and I like it. It is just the asshole and the buns of a chick that I find to be more fun and dollar-worthy. It is not the dirty ass that I seek, please do not get me wrong, I am just looking for RAW anal. I am not looking for ass filled with shit or anything of this type of sort. I am just after some raw street ass. I think that this is kinda fun, adventureous and has a pinch of thrill in it. Nice demotivational posters by the way, I like the "un-see" one with the bug-eye cat, funny.

Sunset Strip
08-17-08, 17:01
Ok, I see and understand this matter. But what about the streetgirls agreeing to just laying there on the bed with their asses spread-out and having their asses licked and fingered? Is this possible with streetgirls or only with escorts?

This might be a possibility, especially at night. In fact you could probably get away with the licking part with no problem with some girls as long as you take it slow. As a tip I would make some attempt to let them know this is a secret. Doing so for some things, such as BJs, has allowed me to get away with things with some girls (again this plays into Mexicans` conservative nature).

Therein lies the problem for you.. It will be difficult to find one willing to do it and to let you know so in the street. For example, I have known some girls for years and only now know that they get a kick out of pretending not to like sex and making it seem my idea that they give me BJs. If I had only known!

Efjayel
08-18-08, 04:41
but if you think about dudes or being totaly submissive to the extent that you let the girl to peg you(use a strapon with a rubber dong in your male butt) then it pretty much crosses the border. i think that borderline act that goes into the homo area if crossed is penetration. borderline penetration is the finger - if you let the girl stick a finger in your butt then it is okay, but anything larger than the girl's finger is crossing the border, that is what i think. i understand being kinky and all and doing kinky stuff with the girl, but the thing here is if it is larger than the chick's finger that goes in your ass then you just crossed the fine line...

...but if you post photos and especially the ones with hardcore acts then "more than a girl's finger" is the rule. do you agree?

i don't agree to that. you're basically saying that if a guy has anything bigger than a finger in his butt, he's gay. that's not true. that's basically stereotyping that gay guys take things up their butt. while this tends to be a running gag about homosexuals, it's simply not true. i happen to know some males who are gay and i found out from from a few of them that they don't like, want or ever had anything up their chocolate pipes. and i've had some very straight and in some part homophobic friends who have mentioned having things up their butt. according to these few, you've never had an orgasm like when the prostate is involved. massaging the prostate, which is reached through the anus gives off an explosive orgasm that is supposed to be way better than those achieved solely through penile stimulation. i've read about this.

i personally would never try it cause just like my gay friends say, "i don't want anything in my butt."

i personally do not care about anal sex. even if it's only the female. like i told one of the chicas when i mentioned doggy and she thought i was mentioning anal sex, "that place is only for things to come out, not to go in." another girl i was talking to, she was showing me her long finger nails then pointed her middle finger at me. i quickly noticed that nail was short. she said she keeps it short because her regulars like having a finger up their butts during sex. an awful image quickly came to my head and my anus even clinged. i told her my same rule and to keep that stink finger away from me. lol

finding a sg willing to do bbj and or facial is hard but not impossible in tj. chances are you will have to visit tj more than once so you can talk to a lot of sg's. i have had facials from 4 or 5 sg's in tj. you will find that some sg's will try it once and then refuse to do it when you see them again. bbj's are also hard to find since a lot of sg's don't like doing bj's in the first place. this one of main reasons why i don't like tj. your best bet is to talk to the sw's on constitucion.

ost sgs usually spend a lot of time on their make-up and hair. they are used to 20 minutes sessions and then back on the street, in their spot. they don' like to take the time to wash their hair etc, so the fascials are usually waived off for that reasom.

walkers on the other hand usualy do the whole menu without much persuasion.

are the walkers the same girls on constitucion? where exactly are they? i don't think i've ever seen them.

and your right about the makeup thing. one girl i asked about a facial mentioned that she didn't want to do it because she'd have to re-apply her makeup. and a few of the girls who at least allow me to splooge on their tits always cover their face with a towel first. party poopers, lol.

is it possible to administer an enema to a street girl? i know that for money anything is possible, but how about an enema for like $20-$30?

wait, what!? you mean an actual enema? like the kind the doctor gives you when you have constipation? :eek:

Yossi
08-18-08, 13:32
i don't agree to that. you're basically saying that if a guy has anything bigger than a finger in his butt, he's gay. that's not true. that's basically stereotyping that gay guys take things up their butt. while this tends to be a running gag about homosexuals, it's simply not true. i happen to know some males who are gay and i found out from from a few of them that they don't like, want or ever had anything up their chocolate pipes. and i've had some very straight and in some part homophobic friends who have mentioned having things up their butt. according to these few, you've never had an orgasm like when the prostate is involved. massaging the prostate, which is reached through the anus gives off an explosive orgasm that is supposed to be way better than those achieved solely through penile stimulation. i've read about this.

i personally would never try it cause just like my gay friends say, "i don't want anything in my butt."

i personally do not care about anal sex. even if it's only the female. like i told one of the chicas when i mentioned doggy and she thought i was mentioning anal sex, "that place is only for things to come out, not to go in." another girl i was talking to, she was showing me her long finger nails then pointed her middle finger at me. i quickly noticed that nail was short. she said she keeps it short because her regulars like having a finger up their butts during sex. an awful image quickly came to my head and my anus even clinged. i told her my same rule and to keep that stink finger away from me. lol

are the walkers the same girls on constitucion? where exactly are they? i don't think i've ever seen them.

and your right about the makeup thing. one girl i asked about a facial mentioned that she didn't want to do it because she'd have to re-apply her makeup. and a few of the girls who at least allow me to splooge on their tits always cover their face with a towel first. party poopers, lol.

wait, what!? you mean an actual enema? like the kind the doctor gives you when you have constipation? :eek:
i was just suggesting the "finger rule" as a way to not go overboard while here on isg.

and yes, the kind of enema that a doctor might give you. maybe not exactly a 4-quart rubber bag, but maybe 3-4 doses of disposable fleet enemas (that you might find at most drugstores) into a street girl's ass. then give her a rectal inspection and then have some anal sex with her.

Efjayel
08-19-08, 09:24
And yes, the kind of enema that a doctor might give you. Maybe not exactly a 4-quart rubber bag, but maybe 3-4 doses of disposable Fleet enemas (that you might find at most drugstores) into a street girl's ass. Then give her a rectal inspection and then have some anal sex with her.

Although grossed out, I'm also curious. Not about the enema but about how you got interested in doing something like this. Would you care to explain? Don't have to if you don't want to.

Yossi
08-19-08, 13:39
Although grossed out, I'm also curious. Not about the enema but about how you got interested in doing something like this. Would you care to explain? Don't have to if you don't want to.
I don't know, I never relaly thought about this. I just like female ass and kinks a lot I guess.

Member #4537
08-19-08, 13:52
I don't know, I never relaly thought about this. I just like female ass and kinks a lot I guess.

You're not alone. Except I like shooting inside bareback.

Risky though. Very risky.

Efjayel
08-19-08, 19:12
Why, do guys over there walk around with enema bags?

Brazilians have some of the best asses I've ever seen. The girls look latin but have the figures of black women. I think black women have the best bodies but black women aren't exactly my cup of tea. I preffer latin girls all the way.

This is my preffered order when it comes to women...

Latin
White
Asian
Arabic
Black

That order isn't set in stone though. Cause I've seen some black women that are to die for.

Sgt Perv
08-19-08, 22:22
This thread was getting slow. A report every day or so. Then one post with "different" type pictures and this thread is booming. LOL I am starting to feel sorry for the chicas. Some of you guys want to get dead in their ass. Ouchy! Talk about going over to" the darkside". Has me wondering. Can a man truly get tired of pussy? I well know you can easily get tired of what it is attached to. But the pussy itself? Is not pussy the reason that keeps women off the endangered species list? Would you marry without the pussy? (San Fransisco Cal. Residents do not respond). I am pushing 50 y/o and still excited to get my next piece. To me when the Lord created pussy, he not only shined he shined bright.