PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Hargow20
02-09-21, 12:35
Was with her last year. Her service is mediocre. Her body had scabies and these small bumps that was a bit concerning.

This one is for BigButt's detractors and enemies, Elizabeth at El Porton.

She's flat as a board with stick-thin legs, worked in Hong Kong off and on.

She thinks she's high--class, insists on 800 pesos for a ST session in hotel El Porton, which never washes their sheets and smells fetid like a public toilet.

Jackie888
02-09-21, 18:40
Michele is a true spinner, about 4'9 80 lbs, but nice, curvy, hot and sexy in bed.

She usually stands next to Mila and Ximena in front of hotel Caretta which is fairly clean and decent.

She can get turned on red hot with an hour of nonstop action in bed.She quoted me 900 once, causing my dick to fail regardless of the vitamins in me. Personally when I get a quote like that, it's an indicator of what the chica thinks of me. So I thanked her and moved on. 4'9" may be generous.

Captain Solo
02-09-21, 20:21
Wow. Hargow actually tried Elizabeth.

She looks sick, reed thin, flat as Kansas with jaundiced skin, also flaunting a bad attitude like she's high-class, wanting 800 pesos for a session. She hangs out all day but I have never seen anyone pick her up.

There are many other street girls far more attractive, nice, clean, fun, sexy. We don't need sick ugly girls with haughty attitudes.

Captain Solo
02-09-21, 20:55
Why some street girls double their prices for some guys? May be she thought your dick was twice as big as average guys?

You are right. Michele may be closer to 4'5 and 70 lbs. Very tight and wet.

Ctytek
02-09-21, 22:21
Why some street girls double their prices for some guys? May be she thought your dick was twice as big as average guys?No, most of the time it's because you're old and gross looking.

LazyAss69
02-10-21, 01:02
Hot Lorena again in another pic.

She probably has the biggest boobs and biggest butt in La zona.Those boobs. Can't wait to fuck her again.

JohnnySmith69
02-10-21, 07:19
Looking for any street girls bar girls Hong Kong that do the backdoor and price.

Captain Solo
02-10-21, 07:40
Kenya used to hangout at Cascada's back door.

She's one of the most beautiful girls in Mexico, with a very sweet, pretty Spanish face, perfect smooth skin. She is very nice, pleasant, classy and happy, always smiling sweetly, kidding around, asking questions, looking for the correct English words to express herself.

She was always nice, fun, sexy with me, but she got raving mad with my wingman for some reason, shouting, screaming at him, very unlike a gentle girl she was. He lost his erection and got kicked out of the room. He must have done something stupid that offended her.

Last Sunday found a few new girls in the alley, pretty hot, but nowhere as hot as Kenya and a few others in the alley a few years back.

Does anyone know what happened to Kenya?

MmaufcFan
02-10-21, 18:14
Was in La Zona Saturday night. It was dry but very cold. Temperature got down to 55 deg F or 13 deg see, felt very cold even in a medium jacket.

Not too many girls were working on the street; most were shivering in their heavy jackets.

Cascada has central air so the room was comfortable, not to mention nice, clean, modern with sexy mood lights. The other roach motels in the alley have no heat, the rooms were cold to the touch. It's sad to see girls shiver and shake with their clothes off. Your little balls may also be frozen solid, hard to show your amor to the pretty girls.

Cascada is a very good deal to take street girls for $6ST.I can't wait till June 2022 when I move to San Diego, I will take 55 degrees over this shit weather in the nation's capital hell I'll be wearing shorts in that weather. The countdown begins I will be living the dream shortly.

Lefeu
02-10-21, 20:18
Looking for any street girls bar girls Hong Kong that do the backdoor and price.IMO, many girls would do anal if offered a financial incentive. Just pay up. They don't ask for much.

LazyAss69
02-11-21, 02:16
Looking for any street girls bar girls Hong Kong that do the backdoor and price.You can find some local girls at Lyndhurst.

Cadillac31
02-11-21, 05:48
Hey guys,

First time in the T.

Been reading the forum and noticed some hotels have "girl fees" even if you're staying there.

1) Any tips on Hotel Velario? Any info helps, will be there a couple weeks. Most importantly: are they open to having girls go in and out, maybe one a day? And will they charge?

2) Do some street girls go back to your hotel, if it's like a block away? I noticed here that many don't. Do they get a cut from the hotel they go to? Or is it just a safety / save them the time effort of having to walk when they could be making money instead?

Jackie888
02-11-21, 19:35
I can't wait till June 2022 when I move to San Diego, I will take 55 degrees over this shit weather in the nation's capital hell I'll be wearing shorts in that weather. The countdown begins I will be living the dream shortly.Yes. DC weather sucks. Even worst than its traffic. Combine the two and you have hell.

Yes. You will wear shorts year round. You will need to buy sunglasses because of all the sunshine, even in the winter.

Yes. It's a freezing 55 at night. Days are in the 60's.

Yes. You will be living the California dream. Women in general are the best looking you will see anywhere because they are generally fit.

InsolentSpike
02-11-21, 20:46
Had not been to the Zona in over 3 months so decided to hit up the Capt and off we went! We were joined by 2 other fellows who were fun to talk to throughout the drive and experience! Arrived at around 6:30-7:00 pm at the zona.

Anahi outside of Caretta or Cascadas.

400 BJ included.

I had been wanting to sample Anahi after seeing her on recent YouTube videos. Jinx had also recommended her in previous posts so I was very interested. Prior to those videos, I had never seen her even though I have been to zona many many times in the past. Saw her immediately and Capt knew I wanted her so he told her I was interested. I decided to wait which was foolish as I couldn't find her again until about 2 hours later. Once I saw her I literally ran so I wouldn't lose her again.

Anahi was great. Just as hot as she looked in the video but was pleased that she had a great personality as well. Definitely found a new favorite! Would like to see her again many more times. Maybe even overnight if she's down for that.

Yvonne Ibiza 400 no BJ.

I have been with Yvonne before and decided to see her again. She's a very pretty little one 21 years old although she's not for those who like a lot of affection. Yvonne is nice and accommodating but she's not GFE that's for sure. That's not a problem for me at all as I just want to get my nut LOL.

Vampire Wendy. Missed out.

I have also been wanting to try vampire Wendy but foolishly missed her after deciding to wait. She was there when we arrived and quickly disappeared and was not see again. Next time I'll make sure to jump at the chance.

Plan in to go back again very soon. Definitely want to see Anahi again. Heck I'll go again just for her LOL.

Thanks again Captain. Always a good time with you.

ScatManDoo
02-11-21, 23:07
Hey guys,
2) Do some street girls go back to your hotel, if it's like a block away? I noticed here that many don't. Do they get a cut from the hotel they go to? Or is it just a safety / save them the time effort of having to walk when they could be making money instead?On Coahuila Avenue there is a large church separating rivals Adelitas Bar and Hong Kong Bar.

The church property does not extend south to the alley. So Azul restaurant inside Cascades Hotel is next door to Bar Valentina (a separate bar located on the south face of the same rectangular parcel that contains Adelitas Bar).

As fierce rivals for several decades, Adelitas and HK don't allow their chicas to go into their rival's hotel. This is strictly enforced by security on both Coahuila Ave. Hotel entrances and the alley entrances, where a small, separate hotel is located directly above Bar Valentina.

Chicas that post up in front of bars and SG hotels on the south sidewalk of the alley are pretty much free to travel to their client's hotel, They are all free to to visit a client for a session in Cascades.

For Street Girls that post up next to hotels on Constitution, Primera or Nino Heroes, they are able to travel, but only will if they feel safe with you, & they might ask for extra travel compensation. I don't believe any SG hotel kicks back a portion of their short term room rental fees to the Street Girl.

Captain Solo
02-11-21, 23:15
MMAUFCfan.

I feel for you in that crappy DC weather, extremely cold and wet in winter and unbearable heat, humidity in the summer. I was in DC once in summer. I was soaked in sweat, clothes stuck to my sexy body, could not get them off. SoCal is year round temperate, nice, dry, warm with lots of hot chicas hehe.

I have been having so much fun with the bros in my car pool every week, good food, good fun, flirting with and have a couple hot sessions a night with fun, sexy, charming, beautiful girls. Tijuana is a sexy heaven compared to getting cooped up inside the house all winter, fighting off the nasty, ugly, biitchy wives hehe.

When subfreezing weather freezes your ass off, 55 F would be like heaven. You would be in shorts and tank top, showing off your MMA biceps hehe.

Try to move out by mid 2022. Meanwhile make a trip to Tijuana every few months to warm up your romances with hot chicas.

Captain Solo
02-12-21, 00:02
Insolent,

It's a lot of fun going to Tijuana to party with hot girls and the bros. Good food, hundreds hot, sexy girls, fun with the bros, Tijuana trips are the best and sexiest vacations anywhere.

The noob has his fill with Tinder girls and FWBs. He had gone to Thailand a few months before CoVid looking for beautiful girls and the ultimate sexperiences. He has been reading reports about Tijuana and wanted to go but was afraid for his safety. He PMed me a couple times, finally decided to go based on my assessment that Tijuana is safer than Bangkok or downtown LA with lots of security cameras and guards plus policia and army patrols, also the wingmen would look out for him.

The noob is young, nice, gentle, highly educated and has invested heavily in his profession, so he should be careful. He put a lot of trust in El Capitan in his first trip to anywhere in Mexico and quickly found out Tijuana way exceeded his expectations in hot girls and delicious food. Within 15 minutes after being introduced to La Zona, he felt safe enough to wander the bar block by himself checking out the girls. He quickly went up with Jacqueline in front of Caretta. He was waiting for Wendy but she went home. Later at night he decided to do Mila at Caretta, liking her so much, talking her up. The noob's expectations are way too low. His experience confirmed Tijuana girls are a lot hotter than girls in Pattaya and Bangkok. If he speaks a few words of Spanish, he can find much sweeter love and hotter passion with many pretty girls in Tijuana. Well, Wendy speaks enough sexy English. She had no problem convincing me how she wanted to have sex with me badly and delivered a very hot and long session every time. She would fuck his brains out for sure hehe.

There are a couple nice, beautiful girls at Cascada's back door. Anahi is nice and overall beautiful but quiet like a Japanese doll. MaryChuy in the pic is another very nice girl. Melanie is nice, sweet, beautiful with her sexy and natural body, always smiling, giggling sweetly. She's the most popular girl at that spot. Next to her is Zaides in her wavy blonde hair, light skin with a diamond stud on her left chin. Zaides can be very strong with bad attitudes, upselling in the room. She's rarely picked up. As the weather gets warmer, a lot more of Mexico's hottest girls will be working again.

Last Sunday I found 5 new girls who just started working at hotel Michoacan, tall, lanky Julianna among them. She's very sweet and sexy, beautiful like a model.

Knowing you, you should try Wendy for 4 or 5 pops with her in a long sessions. You are missing out big time on a very horny sex fiend.

The noob also fell in love with Tijuana street food. He lives in an area with over a hundred good restaurants so he knows food. He was scared of raw shellfish but later tried the shrimp cocktails at the schoolyard corner and was very impressed. He had a full meal at Al Capone with Caldo de Rez. He went for tacos multiple times at the HK's stand. It was funny to see him and his wingman gulp down tacos on the street like they were starved. Then he wanted to go to Mr. Pampas for AYCE Brazilian grill meats near 10 PM. It was unbelievable how much food he could put away then still wanted to eat more hehe. A couple recent noobs also liked Tijuana food, claiming tacos, sea food, even the bacon-wrapped hot dogs were fresh, juicy and delicious. They just walked around the bar block, smelling the scent of grilled meats and onion and got hungry again, packed down a lot of food. One mentioned Tijuana is worth making the trip just for food hehe. We have to make a trip soon so these big eaters can sink Mr. Pampas and Churras do Brasil.

We are going again Friday night with another noob, nice, young, educated, anxious to have the most fun and the sexiest times with hot girls. He should find his expectations way exceeded, even with the limited offerings and availability of girls. When HK was running full till with hundreds girls every night, It was fun to bring noobs to HK and see their eyes pop out of their sockets and tongue hanging down to their chests, falling in love and in lust with the beauty and charms of flirty Mexican girls. These guys try to plot their getaway to Tijuana every chance they have hehe.

Some of the guys in my Tijuana carpool are the funniest and nicest friends I ever found hehe.

Jinxx
02-12-21, 02:06
She quoted me 900 once, causing my dick to fail regardless of the vitamins in me. Personally when I get a quote like that, it's an indicator of what the chica thinks of me. So I thanked her and moved on. 4'9" may be generous.She did the same thing to my wingman a good looking young guy but obvious gringo. He rejected her 800 offer but ended coming back and ponying up. He was only in town for a few days and couldn't pass up the chance to sample her tight little body. I think it's timing plus basic supply and demand. Michelle has a very unique look being so beautiful and so tiny. Her sweet little pussy can only take so much. I've hooked up with Michelle and she's an absolute sweetheart for sure.

Jinxx
02-12-21, 02:19
Had not been to the Zona in over 3 months so decided to hit up the Capt and off we went! We were joined by 2 other fellows who were fun to talk to throughout the drive and experience! Arrived at around 6:30-7:00 pm at the zona.

Anahi outside of Caretta or Cascadas.

400 BJ included.

I had been wanting to sample Anahi after seeing her on recent YouTube videos. Jinx had also recommended her in previous posts so I was very interested. Prior to those videos, I had never seen her even though I have been to zona many many times in the past. Saw her immediately and Capt knew I wanted her so he told her I was interested. I decided to wait which was foolish as I couldn't find her again until about 2 hours later. Once I saw her I literally ran so I wouldn't lose her again.

Anahi was great. Just as hot as she looked in the video but was pleased that she had a great personality as well. Definitely found a new favorite! Would like to see her again many more times. Maybe even overnight if she's down for that.

Yvonne Ibiza 400 no BJ..Anahi is sweeter than cherry pie with sugar and honey on top. I think I want to marry her.

KC Questor
02-12-21, 02:26
Been reading the forum and noticed some hotels have "girl fees" even if you're staying there.I've never heard of a hotel having "girl fees". If you have numerous guests they may charge for additional occupants, but that should only if you have multiple girls there at one time. Some girls are not guest friendly at all, but if you stay at one that allows guests, you shouldn't have to pay any fees.

1) Any tips on Hotel Velario? Any info helps, will be there a couple weeks. Most importantly: are they open to having girls go in and out, maybe one a day? And will they charge?Hotel Velario is a dump, although some guys like it because it is cheap. The area around the hotel is NOT SAFE at night, so take a cab even for a few blocks. Seriously, do not walk at night if you are even the least bit impaired. And if you do decide to walk, pay attention and stay alert.

They don't care at all how many girls you bring in. Just make sure that if you bring a girl from the street out front that you understand she'll be a trans woman.

2) Do some street girls go back to your hotel, if it's like a block away? I noticed here that many don't. Do they get a cut from the hotel they go to? Or is it just a safety / save them the time effort of having to walk when they could be making money instead?The girls get a cut from the hotel they stand at, and most will not go far. If you have a hotel in the zona you might be able to pay them extra to go with you, but many will say no to anywhere but their home base. It's not just the kickback -- they feel safer in their hotel. Once you have a relationship with these girls they might trust you to go to your hotel if you make it worth their while.

SpeedToys
02-12-21, 05:00
He was only in town for a few days and couldn't pass up the chance to sample her tight little body. I see this in SE Asia forums, and when I travel there as well. When time isn't on your side, and you got to get up in it for whatever reason. You brought money to spend.

Nothing feels worse between trips knowing what you didn't do, and you came home with $ left.

That's not every transaction, but. It's your money, your vacation, your itch. And it seems reasonable. Scratch it.

When someone gets upset that you're 'outside of standards'. Ask them to fund your next trip and you'll consider it.

VitoDerEine
02-12-21, 12:05
Went to ZN last night and near see. Primera and Ninos Heroes met with Laura. She can't be more than 4'8. A small tight little thing. Very nice and pretty, she asked 260 with room included. I got her in a room and she went to work. Highly recommended, and will see her again when I get a chance.

Rest of ZN was busy with lots of girls out. Cops were out as well harassing, so I did my dead and got the hell out of there.

Captain Solo
02-12-21, 17:04
Mary Chuy at Cascada is a very nice, classy, beautiful girl. I always like her.

She's worth checking out. Her pics did not get uploaded.

Aeguy
02-12-21, 22:34
So Captain, still going up in light of Adelita stabbing? (Otherwise, today would have been a perfect outing. I always did figure you for a Tit for Tet kinda guy).

I'm planning on going on Monday night and using the HK vip card for a cheap room at Cascadas. Just for my edification, do you know of any better lodging deals in and around la zona?(that the ladies will actually go to?

Insolent,

We are going again Friday night with another noob, nice, young, educated, anxious to have the most fun and the sexiest times with hot girls. He should find his expectations way exceeded, even with the limited offerings and availability of girls. When HK was running full till with hundreds girls every night, It was fun to bring noobs to HK and see their eyes pop out of their sockets and tongue hanging down to their chests, falling in love and in lust with the beauty and charms of flirty Mexican girls. These guys try to plot their getaway to Tijuana every chance they have hehe.

Some of the guys in my Tijuana carpool are the funniest and nicest friends I ever found hehe.

Cadillac31
02-13-21, 20:33
I've never heard of a hotel having "girl fees". If you have numerous guests they may charge for additional occupants, but that should only if you have multiple girls there at one time. Some girls are not guest friendly at all, but if you stay at one that allows guests, you shouldn't have to pay any fees.

Hotel Velario is a dump, although some guys like it because it is cheap. The area around the hotel is NOT SAFE at night, so take a cab even for a few blocks. Seriously, do not walk at night if you are even the least bit impaired. And if you do decide to walk, pay attention and stay alert.

They don't care at all how many girls you bring in. Just make sure that if you bring a girl from the street out front that you understand she'll be a trans woman.

The girls get a cut from the hotel they stand at, and most will not go far. If you have a hotel in the zona you might be able to pay them extra to go with you, but many will say no to anywhere but their home base. It's not just the kickback -- they feel safer in their hotel. Once you have a relationship with these girls they might trust you to go to your hotel if you make it worth their while.Great info, thanks. So velario is a dump meaning it's not clean inside for a week stay? Is it safe to stay a week if people know you're there and girls know your location?

If it's clean and I can uber back and forth I'm good. Otherwise can look for others.

Any recs on locations that are very cheap and clean?

Captain Solo
02-13-21, 22:48
Aeguy.

We did have a Tits for Tet trip Friday night with a couple guys, including a brand-new noob.

Adelitas is shutdown but other bars were open with lots of hot, sexy girls and fun partying as usual.

Had a lot of fun partying and popping a few girls in between going out for some spicy, delish food. The noob adapted well and had a good session with Suki in HK. He complained noise level was high, giving him a headache, but it could be the V's side effect. He will soon learn how to tune out the noise just to have the companies of hot, sexy, flirty girl shehe.

I am considering going again on Sunday with a wingman, may stay overnight as Monday is a holiday. Advise me your plan and keep in touch. Would be fun to party with the bros.

Jinxx
02-14-21, 02:22
Great info, thanks. So velario is a dump meaning it's not clean inside for a week stay? Is it safe to stay a week if people know you're there and girls know your location?

If it's clean and I can uber back and forth I'm good. Otherwise can look for others.

Any recs on locations that are very cheap and clean?I've never actually stayed at hotel Velario but I went to check it out before ending up at a cheaper hotel, but from what I saw the hotel and rooms are very nice. The immediate area around the hotel is a complete shit hole, a dangerous shit hole. But the hotel grounds itself is actually pretty nice and safe. If you go there you'll probably wonder what such a nice place is doing at that location when everything else on that block is run down sketchy looking.

Jinxx
02-14-21, 09:37
She spells her name Jhoana, hiding from the cold in the ATM booth in front of bar Valentina.

She has mellowed out, smiles and giggles a lot with her fresh, pretty face, lost some weight, her thighs not too thick.

She goes in hotel Coahuila's back door, the rooms nice, clean, comfortable with central air. She won't let her A cups touched, but her supple body is very nice to bounce on to pump her snug and wet kitty, while her pretty face flinches with pleasure.Johanna is definitely one of the hotter street chicas in the Zona. I went with her once she was not warm or friendly but her hot looks alone still made it worth it. Now that she's back in town I might try her out again. If she just had a good attitude to go with her natural beauty and hot sexy body she would be one of my top favorite street girls.

KC Questor
02-14-21, 20:33
Great info, thanks. So velario is a dump meaning it's not clean inside for a week stay? Is it safe to stay a week if people know you're there and girls know your location?
Any recs on locations that are very cheap and clean?To be fair, "dump" was probably too harsh. It's very nice compared to other hotels in the area and at that price point. It is cheap and clean and if you are careful about getting to and from the hotel it will probably be fine for you. The neighborhood is a dump though. Also, it will be hard to get girls to go to that hotel unless you pick them up on the street outside. Just be careful with the ones working right outside. You are only half a block from "tranny island". Agencies won't send girls there, and girls from the zona won't go that far. Maybe some independent girls from mileroticos would go there, but many won't.

For $5-10 more per night you can stay at Hotel Caesar on Revolucion. Only a 10-minute walk to the zona through mostly safe streets, and agency girls will have no problem going there. Safe clean and great location. No streetwalkers, though.

Phordphan
02-14-21, 23:51

Any recs on locations that are very cheap and clean?Seriously, every damn one of your questions had been asked and answered ad infinitum on various threads. Can't you do a little of your own research? Now for the last time, and pay attention:

Street girls, aka Paraditas, aka the girls who stand in the alley, will NOT go to your hotel room. Period. Exceptions *may* exist if you're staying at Cascadas (Hong Kong's hotel), or Hotel Coahuila (Adelita's hotel) or maybe Rizo de Oro (Tropical Bar's hotel).

Bar girls, during their shift, will NOT go to your hotel. Period.

VERY FEW escorts will send their girls to any hotel in the Zona Norte, which includes Velario.

Velario is in a sketch area, in the middle of tranny central. If that's your thing, more power to you and you'll have plenty of choice of girls who will come to your room. Staying a week in that area is absolute nonsense unless you're a serious bottom feeder, and you don't sound like one.

If you need to stay for a week, or two weeks, then choose Ticuan if you need to be close to downtown. If you can stand to stay farther away, then you have many good choices. Lucerna or Real Inn or maybe Pueblo Amigo will fit the bill. You can have escorts visit you in any of these hotels, although I've heard rumors that Lucerna may give them a hard time.

Now, for the last time, unless you're a bottom feeder, NONE of the hotels in the Zona Norte are suitable for a two-week stay (you mentioned two weeks in another post). This is not Bangkok, or similar, where you pick up a girl from a bar and take her to your hotel. You'd understand that with a cursory examination of these threads. The Zona Norte is essentially a hit it and quit it sort of arrangement.

Dogers69
02-15-21, 00:27
To be fair, "dump" was probably too harsh. It's very nice compared to other hotels in the area and at that price point. It is cheap and clean and if you are careful about getting to and from the hotel it will probably be fine for you. The neighborhood is a dump though. Also, it will be hard to get girls to go to that hotel unless you pick them up on the street outside. Just be careful with the ones working right outside. You are only half a block from "tranny island". Agencies won't send girls there, and girls from the zona won't go that far. Maybe some independent girls from mileroticos would go there, but many won't.

For $5-10 more per night you can stay at Hotel Caesar on Revolucion. Only a 10-minute walk to the zona through mostly safe streets, and agency girls will have no problem going there. Safe clean and great location. No streetwalkers, though.Hotel Velario has a very secure parking area and the guard booth guy is very alert. The car won't be broken into. If someone wants the car they will need to bring a weapon which I've read happens at other hotels even with guards. The booth has a gate too so nobody is going to walk in, look in your car to pop windows like in California where its routine and accepted. The beds were very hard, my room didn't have a window leading to outside so it was pumped in air and it smelled I suppose from 1st floor but smelled so bad I worried if I would get sick in 1 night. The people staying in it are high class looking which makes it funny because right outside on sidewalk, you can get mugged in broad daylight the guard told me. 40 feet from the hotel are two taco stands 3 tacos for 30 pesos. And there's bar stools. And on weekends, that whole street turns into a flea market. I walked around all day this weekend with bag and nobody bothered me. I recommend going if you want to feel like your in Mexico. And if you want to look at beautiful Tijuana 20 year olds, and talk to them, practice your Spanish walk into the technology phone center up the street. On weekends it's about 400 stalls flea market style of cell phones other crap and half are staffed with beautiful woman and if your a gringo everyone will be shocked to see you in it because not many end up in there.

Cadillac31
02-15-21, 00:58
Seriously, every damn one of your questions had been asked and answered ad infinitum on various threads. Can't you do a little of your own research? Now for the last time, and pay attention:

Street girls, aka Paraditas, aka the girls who stand in the alley, will NOT go to your hotel room. Period. Exceptions *may* exist if you're staying at Cascadas (Hong Kong's hotel), or Hotel Coahuila (Adelita's hotel) or maybe Rizo de Oro (Tropical Bar's hotel).

Bar girls, during their shift, will NOT go to your hotel. Period.

VERY FEW escorts will send their girls to any hotel in the Zona Norte, which includes Velario.

Velario is in a sketch area, in the middle of tranny central. If that's your thing, more power to you and you'll have plenty of choice of girls who will come to your room. Staying a week in that area is absolute nonsense unless you're a serious bottom feeder, and you don't sound like one.

If you need to stay for a week, or two weeks, then choose Ticuan if you need to be close to downtown. If you can stand to stay farther away, then you have many good choices. Lucerna or Real Inn or maybe Pueblo Amigo will fit the bill. You can have escorts visit you in any of these hotels, although I've heard rumors that Lucerna may give them a hard time.

Now, for the last time, unless you're a bottom feeder, NONE of the hotels in the Zona Norte are suitable for a two-week stay (you mentioned two weeks in another post). This is not Bangkok, or similar, where you pick up a girl from a bar and take her to your hotel. You'd understand that with a cursory examination of these threads. The Zona Norte is essentially a hit it and quit it sort of arrangement.That works for me, thanks for the heads up. I will try to stay at a more reputable spot, the two weeks stay thing really helped. Thank you.

Sounds like I should just stay on the beach. And have girls delivered.

NormalAsianKid
02-15-21, 18:06
I didn't read all the posts below but I stayed at Velario my first time in Tijuana and it's not nearly as bad as what some of the posts are saying. It was about a 3 minute walk from HK / the alley and there wasn't anything bad about the hotel. It definitely has better WiFi and is quieter there if you are going to be working. And they have a massage (non sexy) there for 20 $ for an hour which is awesome. With that said, if you're just in Tijuana for sex, Idk why you wouldn't just stay at HK. Their rates were basically the same and you get the benefit of not paying 20 $ Extra for a HK / rizo girl and not paying 5 $ extra for street girls.

That works for me, thanks for the heads up. I will try to stay at a more reputable spot, the two weeks stay thing really helped. Thank you.

Sounds like I should just stay on the beach. And have girls delivered.

KC Questor
02-15-21, 22:15
That works for me, thanks for the heads up. I will try to stay at a more reputable spot, the two weeks stay thing really helped. Thank you.

Sounds like I should just stay on the beach. And have girls delivered.Glad we've been able to make you come to your senses. Now, avoid the beach unless you are looking at independent girls from craigslist or Mileroticos or Seeking Arrangements. Agencies usually won't send girls out that far. You'll have a 30 minute cab ride each way to visit the zona. Plus the beach is mostly closed and empty and cold right now. And before you ask about it, avoid Airbnb as well -- most agencies won't do that either.

Why are you so opposed to getting a real hotel in a nice "close-but-not-too-close" neighborhood of Tijuana? You seemed really interested in the street girls -- which I totally get. Staying at the beach means that all your stuff is half an hour away (if you forget your phone charger or your good condoms you can't just run back to the hotel to grab them). Staying at Ticuan or Caesar or Zaragoza means you can order escorts from any agency, walk to the zona for street girls or bar girls, and still have a decent place to live and work for two weeks.

With that said, if you're just in Tijuana for sex, Idk why you wouldn't just stay at HK. Their rates were basically the same and you get the benefit of not paying 20 $ Extra for a HK / rizo girl and not paying 5 $ extra for street girls.Because he wanted a decent place to stay and work for up to two weeks. Cascadas is decent but I wouldn't want to live there for two weeks. Plus, you can't get most escorts to come to Cascadas.

Personally, if I were in Tijuana for two weeks, I'd do both. I'd get a VIP card for Hong Kong and stay at Cascadas or Rizo de Oro for a couple of days each week (Mon-Tues the discount is amazing). If it's a hassle to move hotels, just keep the nice hotel and use the zona room for liaisons for a day or two. He could even take a day or two and check out the beach -- I always need a break from the city after a few days anyway.

Captain Solo
02-15-21, 23:26
Valentine Sunday night, cruised the alley, wanted a second session with a street girl before going home. Weather is dry and warmer than last week so more hot girls were out on the street, Johanna, Camila, Monica, Wendy, Cathia, Elizabeth, Mila, Ximena ect Absent were Melanie, Evelyn, Anahi whom my wingman was waiting for, due to the Valentine Sunday.

Finally decided to pull Lucy de CDMX, a new spinner in front of hotel Edouardo. Agreed on a deal, took her into hotel Cascada, showed reception my HK's VIP card. Cascada reserves a few special nice, clean rooms behind the reception counter for VIPs with instructions for janitors not to knock before 45 minutes, a very good deal.

She took off her clothes, looked and smelled nice, clean with nice, firm body, tan skin, smooth skin, no tats, big, perky natural be boobs, tight butt, pretty face, long curly hair, just about all physical traits I was looking for. She was apparently new to the business, nice, and gentle. She was giving me a CBJ but I quickly got a raging hard on with the small V sliver taken in HK and could not wait to kiss her mouth, suck her tiny tits, bite her thighs, toy with her tiny kitty. She was also aroused, breathing heavily, panting, squirming.

I penetrated her tiny and snug kitty and screwed her a long time in various positions. She said she liked doggie. I thrashed her around in bed in a long session, went in missionary, pumping her wet kitty fast and slow, short and long stroke, sucking on her mouth, sucking her tits, squeezing her fine boobs, grabbing her butt cheeks, really ravaging her with passion unlike most other sessions in Tijuana. She was hissing, moaning, squirming, rolling her head with eyes closed shut, seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did.

It was a long and vigorous second session for the night and I popped, big but did not feel exhausted at the end. Session with her was far more exciting and satisfying than with other bar and street girls. Will definitely look for her for repeats.

It was a very long session but janitors never knocked. One was waiting at the end of the hall way and deserved a $ propina. Guys would knock HK and Cascada but they are very well managed with nice, clean remodeled rooms, mood lights, clean towels and sheets, and the special extended time for both bar and street girls makes it very well worth HK's VIP card. For guys who go to Tijuana for companies of pretty girls and hot sex, and not to brag about vacations in 5-star resorts, local sight seeing and cultural immersion bullshit, Cascada is a very nice and convenient hotel to stay a few nights to maximize the use of time and fun, sexy factors for sessions with the largest selections of bar and street girls in Tijuana night or day, along with plenty of good food options from Azuls, La Perla, street food stalls around the bar block and many good restaurants within quick Uber rides, gambling and betting at Caliente across the alley.

HK should be marketing honeymoon packages with options for all inclusive unlimited food, drinks, chicas and sex, may be even some sigh seeing and cultural immersion with the chicas. A lot of high rollers have nowhere to go for girls, sex, fun, gambling and entertainment under CoVid and don't have the time to shop and work out all details. They would be happy to pay premiums to get cooped up inside Cascada and fed girls and sex.

BajaDude75
02-18-21, 19:37
I haven't gone down to Zona Norte much since the Pandemic. I used to see a girl named Angeles that worked in the alley near the OXXO. Her service and personality was the best. Does anyone remember her or know if she's still working. Photo included.

Captain Solo
02-18-21, 19:48
The 3 girls work consistently near hotel Cascada's alley door.

Left is Lorena with big boobs, big butt.

Middle is red head Evelyn.

Right is Melanie, beautiful with all natural assets, nice, pleasant personality, smiling, giggling like a little girl.

Captain Solo
02-18-21, 20:59
Got to La Zona about 5:30. Hong Kong guys said club was closed, no valet parking. Parked the car at Libra and went to Mariscos LE Damos for a round of raw oyster washed down with beer.

Weather was windy and cold. The alley was deserted, only a few girls were bunching up, shivering in heavy coats. Found Veronica in front of Coahuila, smiling with her flirty pretty face. Took her into the hotel.

Coahuila was nice, warm. She took her clothes off, shaking in the cold. Her body is filled out nice clean with light soft skin, natural be cups, curvy butt, a very nice package, looking like a baby. She was smiling sweetly with all her face, twinkling eyes, braces in mouth, cute dimples on her cheeks, claiming it was cold, placing both cold hands on my chest. I laid down on top of her to give her warmth. She wrapped both legs around my back, guided my dick on her mound, bucked her crotch, pretended she was doing me bare back, hehe. This young, pretty girl was just a lot of fun and very playful.

She wiped my groin down carefully, put a condom on, started a CBJ, playing with my dick, giggling, smiling. She got on top, inserted my dick into her clean shaven kitty, smoothly penetrated her kitty in CG, ooh oahhing with her large pretty eyes wide open. After a while she went into a RCG withy quick, smooth moves, still moaning and grunting. I was bucking my crotch to drive into her wet kitty.

Laid her down in bed, penetrated her in missionary. The session was long and hot. She grabbed my back with both arms and legs like an octopus, bucking her hip, ramming her kitty onto my dick. I was kissing her pretty face and her sexy mouth; the braces lacerated her lower lip. Poor girl. I said "lo siento" to her again and again. She said that was why she did not want to kiss. We were embracing tightly, grunting, breathing heavily, bucking our hips to drive deeper into each other, saying how much we loved each other.

It was a very long session. She was very expressive, engaging physically with all her body and verbally with lots of sweet sexy words, panting and grunting. We communicated perfectly in lust with words, heavy breathing, grunting and bodies' reflexes. Sex with her was hot, fun, exciting, far better than a few HK plastic dolls I bagged recently. Recent HK girls looked old and well-worn without fun and personalities compared to this young girl, way overpriced if you ask me. She pretty much ravaged me in bed, smiling at the end, saying it was "Muy caliente, muy rico. " I felt the same way, could not resist kissing her pretty face. She deleted all pics I took with the phone, smiling mischievously. This young girl was just so playful and so much fun.

I really like this beautiful, happy and fun girl. Would do her again. Cannot wait until the goddamn weather gets warmer so the more girls will hang out and I can have 3 or 4 rounds a night with my favorite girls. Compared to getting cooped up like chickens inside cramped speakeasies dealing with phony, fake bar girls pumped up full of hot air in their asses, cruising the streets and and dealing with street girls is more like an adventure in real life, dealing with girls with real feelings, responses and expressions.

Artisttyp
02-19-21, 00:34
I haven't gone down to Zona Norte much since the Pandemic. I used to see a girl named Angeles that worked in the alley near the OXXO. Her service and personality was the best. Does anyone remember her or know if she's still working. Photo included.She works in front of the black iron gate 8075 next to Short Nancy. I've heard from others that she is ok in the room but she wasn't open to my menu.

Can you tell us if she offers "extra" services or just the standard fare?

Thanks.

Jinxx
02-19-21, 01:05
The 3 girls work consistently near hotel Cascada's alley door.

Left is Lorena with big boobs, big butt.

Middle is red head Evelyn.

Right is Melanie, beautiful with all natural assets, nice, pleasant personality, smiling, giggling like a little girl.Melanie. Jinxx loves Melanie! I've had nothing but GREAT experiences with Melanie and her perfect tall, young, all natural, morena body. Always smiling always beautiful. A while back I had a "thing" going with her best friend a big thick booty chica (sorry forgot her name) who stood in the same place about a year ago. She was 19 and I was only her first or second customer ever. She had big thick ass and thighs and I started banging the hell out of her on a regular basis, where I guess she thought of me as her own regular client "novio". Well one day I took up her amiga Melanie and she got pissed. When me and Melanie came back down to the street she looked literally like she was on the verge of crying tears she was so mad. I genuinely felt bad. After that I would only hook up with Melanie if her amiga wasn't around.

Jinxx
02-19-21, 01:16
Glad we've been able to make you come to your senses. Now, avoid the beach unless you are looking at independent girls from craigslist or Mileroticos or Seeking Arrangements. Agencies usually won't send girls out that far. You'll have a 30 minute cab ride each way to visit the zona. Plus the beach is mostly closed and empty and cold right now. And before you ask about it, avoid Airbnb as well -- most agencies won't do that either.

Why are you so opposed to getting a real hotel in a nice "close-but-not-too-close" neighborhood of Tijuana? You seemed really interested in the street girls -- which I totally get. Staying at the beach means that all your stuff is half an hour away (if you forget your phone charger or your good condoms you can't just run back to the hotel to grab them). Staying at Ticuan or Caesar or Zaragoza means you can order escorts from any agency, walk to the zona for street girls or bar girls, and still have a decent place to live and work for two weeks.

Because he wanted a decent place to stay and work for up to two weeks. Cascadas is decent but I wouldn't want to live there for two weeks. Plus, you can't get most escorts to come to Cascadas.

Personally, if I were in Tijuana for two weeks, I'd do both. I'd get a VIP card for Hong Kong and stay at Cascadas or Rizo de Oro for a couple of days each week (Mon-Tues the discount is amazing). If it's a hassle to move hotels, just keep the nice hotel and use the zona room for liaisons for a day or two. He could even take a day or two and check out the beach -- I always need a break from the city after a few days anyway.NAK literally took up residence at Cascadas managing to work full time (remotely on his laptop), and still bang 3 or 4 chicas every day. I think he was only sleeping like 3 or 4 hours a day. He stayed at las Cascadas so long I thought he was going to start having his mail forwarded there.

I'm not saying I'd recommend anyone else try to do that, but it can be done. Me personally I don't know if I could be disciplined enough to get any work done in that environment. But I know it can be done after witnessing NAK in action.

BigButtDetecto
02-20-21, 22:35
I went with April on Thursday; she stands at the corner of "la Malquerida" in the morning. Very sweet and nice; she wants to be a pornstar can somebody help her?

Captain Solo
02-20-21, 23:07
BigButt.

That is a serious big butt. Don't know details how you bagged her, but hope you were satisfied.

Perhaps you can provide free training and coaching to April so she can realize her porn star career in a few years!

There are many hot, young street girls who feel more real, fresh, natural and congenial compared to highly experienced, fake, phony, hardened, plasticky bar girls.

BajaDude75
02-21-21, 12:07
She works in front of the black iron gate 8075 next to Short Nancy. I've heard from others that she is ok in the room but she wasn't open to my menu.

Can you tell us if she offers "extra" services or just the standard fare?.After several times with her, it only got better. She liked to talk dirty, she even knows a few words in English. Every thing pretty much except anal and a lot of DFK were on the offered. We chatted and went outside the Zona as well. She changed her number and I haven't seen her in awhile. I drove down the alley and haven't seen her.

BigButtDetecto
02-21-21, 22:10
BigButt.

That is a serious big butt. Don't know details how you bagged her, but hope you were satisfied.

Perhaps you can provide free training and coaching to April so she can realize her porn star career in a few years!

There are many hot, young street girls who feel more real, fresh, natural and congenial compared to highly experienced, fake, phony, hardened, plasticky bar girls.Big butts are hard to find in Tijuana especially in the streets. But sometimes you are pleasantly surprised.

Rambo1969
02-24-21, 00:51
Hi folks,

Are the barbershops around Zona Norte open?

I am used to peluqueria Monterrey which is at 150 Av Constitución. Does anyone know if that is open during Covid.

Ramesh.

Captain Solo
02-24-21, 03:26
Rambo.

All barber shops on constitution are open.

Had my haircut at the shop next to hotel Korea last Sunday.

Rambo1969
02-24-21, 21:38
Rambo.

All barber shops on constitution are open..Thanks Captain.

What about the inexpensive dive restaurants near HongKong club that offer simple indoor dining.

Example: the restaurants behind on Av. See Niños Héroes just off the alley (Primer Callejón Coahuila).

I am planning to visit in March and trying to figure out if I can have authentic simple local dining.

Captain Solo
02-25-21, 03:32
A row of dive restaurants on Ninos just South of Caalejon Coahuila serve authentic Mexican cuisine set meals to locals for 35-70 pesos. They are usually crowded and very grimy. Walk further South at the next corner with Calle 1 is El Choforo Maricos, amazing fresh and tasty seafood dishes and tacos, combo huge shrimp quesadilla with consommé and soda, only 65 pesos.

Further South in the Cathedral Plaza there are many small restaurants of all kinds. Those inside the Mercado Municipal serve all kinds of authentic food and are packed with locals so they must be good.

Restaurants next to bars: Azuls with HK, Monaco with Adellita, Al Capone with Chicago are nice, clean and the food is delicious for cheap. Al Capone is supposedly open 24/7. These bar restaurants are reliable, surprisingly good and cheap. Occasionally a few bar girls will dine here and you can see them eat and play under normal lighting.

La Perla North of HK is a fairly good seafood place but it is not busy so the food is not fresh nor cheap. I would take overseas visitors there so they can dine under the authentic Mexican thatch roof, entertained by mariachis and bear the extremely loud bands so they can take a few pics for home.

You may want to UBER quick to Churrascaria do Brasil or Mr. Pampas near Plaza Rio for delicious AYCE grilled meats and seafood cheap. Lots of nice restaurants are within 3 miles radius of La Zona.

The trinket alley near the Arc next to hotel Nelson has half dozen restaurants, food average, more like for tourists, charging $5 for a beer, which is bullshit. Most bars on Revo charge only $2.

On the Liberty path East of the Arc, near the cheap and famous farmacia Piri, there are 2 taco places, sea food and meats, with outdoor sitting under authentic Mexican palapas; 3 tacos for $1 and $1 beers, you cannot beat it.

Rambo1969
02-25-21, 15:50
A row of dive restaurants on Ninos just South of Caalejon Coahuila serve authentic Mexican cuisine set meals to locals for 35-70 pesos. They are usually crowded and very grimy. Walk further South at the next corner with Calle 1 is El Choforo Maricos, amazing fresh and tasty seafood dishes and tacos, combo huge shrimp quesadilla with consomm and soda, only 65 pesos.Thanks Captain Solo, and sorry for not being more clear with my question.

I am a regular and very familiar with the restaurants on Ninos just South of Caalejon Coahuila.

I wanted to know if they OPEN now?

AND are they open for SIT-DOWN dining?

Captain Solo
02-26-21, 00:14
Rambo,

Most restaurants in La Zone Norte and Zona Rio are open for sit down dining with social distancing.

KC Questor
02-27-21, 08:10
Sunday 2/21.

Found Natasha de Puebla standing outside Ibiza around noon. Quoted 300 for normal service or 500 for completo (+100 for the hotel). She's a tiny girl, even shorter than Michelle, with large-for-her-frame titties that sagged a bit. Very cute face. Full Bush! She started with a good CBJ, then cowgirl, and finished in doggy. Well worth $30.

After an evening at the zona bars, I left around 11:00 pm and decided to cut my losses and head to the alley. Met Marisela de Vera Cruz outside Cascadas. She was a bit older than average but cute and fun and offered servicio completo for 500 p (plus 120 for room in Cascadas). Nice session.

Psilocybin69
02-27-21, 10:11
Has anyone seen camila (the moody one) recently? I haven't seen her since December last year and I miss her dearly.

On another note, had a new girl recently. She's an ex Hong Kong girl named seidy who says she's 19 and pretty cute. Thin and petite, hair dyed blonde, relatively tall as well. Rates were 3 or 400 I don't really remember but she's quite nice but a bit lazy. One of the cuter girls I've seen recently in the alley.

Rambo1969
02-27-21, 21:11
I read in the article below officials are ordering the city's police department to start ticketing people not wearing face masks in public.

So, are police actually enforcing this.

I can easily imagine cops using this as a source of income.

What % of pedestrians are not wearing a mask?

Should I worry about getting hassled by cops if I accidentally forget put on a mask when walking?

I plan to visit end of March.

https://www.valleycentral.com/news/city-of-tijuana-will-begin-ticketing-people-for-not-wearing-face-masks-as-pandemic-persists/

KC Questor
02-28-21, 08:15
So, are police actually enforcing this.No.

What % of pedestrians are not wearing a mask?5%.

Should I worry about getting hassled by cops if I accidentally forget put on a mask when walking?No.

Babe Magnet
03-01-21, 09:03
I read in the article below officials are ordering the city's police department to start ticketing people not wearing face masks in public.

Should I worry about getting hassled by cops if I accidentally forget put on a mask when walking?

https://www.valleycentral.com/news/city-of-tijuana-will-begin-ticketing-people-for-not-wearing-face-masks-as-pandemic-persists/LOL. It's Mexico, bro. It's just another mordida trap. But the answer is NO, you don't need to wear a mask in Mexico.

Jinxx
03-02-21, 04:07
I passed through the zona yesterday around 2 pm. I was only looking for either Catalina by hotel Rio Nilo or Carolina across the street from Playboy club. I didn't find either one but I approached a couple chicas who both quoted me 800 pesos. One of the chicas I talked to was a very tall brown skin chica standing right at the doorway of la malquerida. She stands there with another very tall chica. I'd like to test these chicas out but damn 800 pesos!? The other one who quoted me 800 was a sexy thick chica I'd never seen before standing by the entrance to la gloria on constitucion. I tried to get both of them down to 500 but they weren't budging from 800. I ended up just leaving the zona without even hooking up.

InsolentSpike
03-02-21, 19:15
Jinx.

I recommend that tall dark girl. I forgot her name. Esme but I could be wrong. She's about 5'6 without those heels. I checked LOL. I think 800 is for everything. I saw her for 400 with no extras but I highly recommend her. I made her get on top and since she's tall and muscular my quads were sore LOL.

I plan to See her again ASAP alongside Anahi. My two new favorites.

One of the chicas I talked to was a very tall brown skin chica standing right at the doorway of la malquerida. She stands there with another very tall chica. I'd like to test these chicas out but damn 800 pesos!.

Jackie888
03-02-21, 19:20
Jinx.

I recommend that tall dark girl. I forgot her name. Esme but I could be wrong. She's about 5'6 without those heels. I checked LOL. I think 800 is for everything. I saw her for 400 with no extras but I highly recommend her. I made her get on top and since she's tall and muscular my quads were sore LOL.

I plan to See her again ASAP alongside Anahi. My two new favorites.800 pesos? WTF?

Jinxx
03-02-21, 21:31
Jinx.

I plan to See her again ASAP alongside Anahi. My two new favorites.Yea her 800 quote was for full service, and might have included 100 for the room, so actually 700 for her full service. She is exceptionally hot for a street chica, so maybe I'll break down and just pay up what she's asking. At least once just to say I did it.

Dogers69
03-02-21, 21:53
LOL. It's Mexico, bro. It's just another mordida trap. But the answer is NO, you don't need to wear a mask in Mexico.Wearing the mask in Tijuana streets has been a thing for months now. If you sit and watch people on revolucion calle, it's usually tourists not with a mask. Heck most woman especially under 50 love the mask since it's less dudes staring at them same thing in San Diego. Only people at the beach with mask on are hot woman.

Jackie888
03-03-21, 00:02

https://www.valleycentral.com/news/city-of-tijuana-will-begin-ticketing-people-for-not-wearing-face-masks-as-pandemic-persists/Yes. I think the police may hassle you if you forgot your mask. The article is dated Jan 11. By the time you visit in March, about 60 days have passed and that is reasonable time to have received notice. The cops may ignore your unmasked face to grab a more important perp. But why the hell would he not take an opportunity to tax a tourist? Worst case scenario, he performs his job and get promoted. Best case scenario, he brings home a little tax.

ScatManDoo
03-03-21, 00:04
800 pesos? WTF?Some guys ask the chicas to set the rates.

KC Questor
03-03-21, 00:38
I've had a few quote 800 pesos, but that was for 30 minutes in my room. It was 500-600 for the regular 15-20 minutes in their hotel. If I had a room, it might be worth it just for the better comfort and the chance that she stays longer than 30 minutes. The $10 difference would be worth it. But I haven't been getting rooms in the zona lately. I'll pay the 100 pesos to the chica hotel.

Yea her 800 quote was for full service, and might have included 100 for the room, so actually 700 for her full service. She is exceptionally hot for a street chica, so maybe I'll break down and just pay up what she's asking. At least once just to say I did it.

I think that's totally reasonable. Fuck those guys who get mad when you pay more to get what you want. They say "Dude, don't pay more than 300p. Just walk away." But I want HER, and she wants 700p, so fuck yes.

InsolentSpike
03-03-21, 00:42
Yeah I recommend her at least once. Maybe even her friend for a threesome. They both look good but the darker one looks a little better.

Yea her 800 quote was for full service, and might have included 100 for the room, so actually 700 for her full service. She is exceptionally hot for a street chica, so maybe I'll break down and just pay up what she's asking. At least once just to say I did it.

InsolentSpike
03-03-21, 00:44
I always get rates of 600-800 for everything but always go for the basic for 300-400. It's just to see how much you are willing to go fo.

800 pesos? WTF?

InsolentSpike
03-03-21, 00:45
Some guys ask the chicas to set the rates.Yeah they will offer the full rate to see if you go for it at once. Just ask for the basics and work your way from there.

InsolentSpike
03-03-21, 00:46
But I want HER, and she wants 700p, so fuck yes.Agreed. You might never see her again so it's worth a shot. If she's lame then don't see her again.

Captain Solo
03-03-21, 01:45
This rail-thin Elizabeth in front of El Porton work in HK for a couple days when it reopened last October.

She looks way too skinny and sick, all skin and bones, hangs out in the alley day and night in a heavy klong coat and never seems to do any business. But when asked, she and her tiny winggirl would just say 800 pesos and stopped any conversation. I interpreted that as trying to brush me off. I never talked to them again.

A couple not-so-hot HK girls used to laugh at my 1,000-peso offers. They are now hanging out in front of hotel Irma doing 300-peso tricks. They are embarrassed and would avoid me when I walk past.

Rambo1969
03-03-21, 02:13
When I last visited in Jan 2020 the going rate for street girls was 200 P for basic service and 400 P for Full service. This is for the majority of the gals.

With some top gals charging 500 P for full service.

I would like to know how much prices have gone up. I thought prices would have gone up by 100 P.

So, I expect basic for 300 P and full service for 500 P for the majority of the gals in the alley. Is that about right.

I plan to the equivalent of 40 sessions when I visit end of March.

I plan to do that many sessions because the club is closed and I will need to keep busy in a fun way.

Knowing the base 15/20 minute rate for FULL service helps me prepare my budget mentally.

I actually plan to do 20 one hour full service sessions.

I know how to negotiate from base rate to hourly rate (I am budgeting 1000 her hour).

ScatManDoo
03-03-21, 02:56
You can try to "set your own rate" all you want and I promise you you're not going to get any lower price than I would get. I know different.

Jackie888
03-03-21, 04:58
My experience is I have never been turned down for 600 pesos for everything. And those are the ones right outside Cascadas. Other than Cascadas chicas. I have never been turned down for 500 pesos in the alley. Okay, one exception, the 4'5' midget spinner standing across the street from Bar Valentina. She wanted 800 at about 10 am from me. I had to smell my own armpits afterwards to make sure I was okay for civilization. So when you guys are talking 800 pesos, it smells like the Puta Mafia is trying to set a price ceiling again. They usually try it at the end of every summer.

Hargow20
03-03-21, 12:20
Decided to head to Tijuana to take care of a few things. Was going to have some alterations done. But the tailor was closed when I got there. Walked around the Zona and the action was fairly slow. Walked around for a few hours and decided to head on home. I was hoping that Elizabeth or Kathy was around. I forgotten that today was a Tuesday. These days it is not worth visiting the Zona during the week, especially this time of year. I am fairly surprised that more girls have not returned.

Dave1027
03-03-21, 13:29
I am planning a trip to Tijuana, Mexico in 3 weeks. I would like to know if the.

Marriott is chica friendly?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Jinxx
03-03-21, 16:04
When I last visited in Jan 2020 the going rate for street girls was 200 P for basic service and 400 P for Full service. This is for the majority of the gals.

With some top gals charging 500 P for full service.

I would like to know how much prices have gone up. I thought prices would have gone up by 100 P.

So, I expect basic for 300 P and full service for 500 P for the majority of the gals in the alley. Is that about right.

I plan to the equivalent of 40 sessions when I visit end of March.

I plan to do that many sessions because the club is closed and I will need to keep busy in a fun way.

Knowing the base 15/20 minute rate for FULL service helps me prepare my budget mentally.

I actually plan to do 20 one hour full service sessions.

I know how to negotiate from base rate to hourly rate (I am budgeting 1000 her hour).Your estimates are basically correct. A few chicas I know won't accept less than 600 for full service Anahi, Catalina, Lorena, but most will accept 500. I don't know your tastes but it's still very possible you can get chicas for 400 or maybe even 300 for quickly full service. I recently got a nice young chica for 400 FS quicky with no negotiation. As I reported recently some chicas have quoted me 700 plus room, so be prepared for that. Make sure to report back to let us know how it goes.

Rambo1969
03-03-21, 17:49
She looks way too skinny and sick, all skin and bones, hangs out in the alley day and night in a heavy klong coat and never seems to do any business.
But when asked, she and her tiny winggirl would just say 800 pesos and stopped any conversation. I interpreted that as trying to brush me off. I never talked to them again.Thanks for sharing Captain.

Before I became a regular at Tijuana I used to admire skinny gals with a pretty face.

But, after actually being with some skinny gals in the room I realized indeed some gals are too skinny for sex. And I now avoid gals that I deem to be too skinny.

And I too have sometimes been brushed off sometimes with high price quotes.

Glad to see it happens to others too.

Captain Solo
03-03-21, 18:59
Rambo,

The majority of street girls will quote 500 pesos for "completo," that means suckie, fuckie sin ropa, muchos posiciones. Some would do it for 400 pesos. An hour for 1,000 pesos is doable. If you repeat with some girls, prices will get lower and the experiences should get better.

If she quotes you 800 pesos right off the bat, you may look like Elon Musk whom she wants to marry, or Jack the Ripper, she does not like your looks and does not want to take her panties down for you.

Phordphan
03-03-21, 22:33
I am planning a trip to Tijuana, Mexico in 3 weeks. I would like to know if the.

Marriott is chica friendly?

Thanks in advance for any information.How do you mean "friendly?" You're posting this in the Streetwalker / Paradita forum. There are no paraditas anywhere in Tijuana outside of the Zona Norte. So you can have an escort visit you at the Marriott, but that's about it.

Captain Solo
03-03-21, 23:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hargow20
03-04-21, 00:37
I tried Elizabeth about a year ago. Got a CBJ and it you typical lame SG BJ. She also had drug sores like meth marks or such. I might go with Elizabeth if her service was better.

This rail-thin Elizabeth in front of El Porton work in HK for a couple days when it reopened last October.

She looks way too skinny and sick, all skin and bones, hangs out in the alley day and night in a heavy klong coat and never seems to do any business. But when asked, she and her tiny winggirl would just say 800 pesos and stopped any conversation. I interpreted that as trying to brush me off. I never talked to them again.

A couple not-so-hot HK girls used to laugh at my 1,000-peso offers. They are now hanging out in front of hotel Irma doing 300-peso tricks. They are embarrassed and would avoid me when I walk past.

Rambo1969
03-04-21, 03:19
The majority of street girls will quote 500 pesos for "completo," that means suckie, fuckie sin ropa, muchos posiciones. Some would do it for 400 pesos. An hour for 1,000 pesos is doable. If you repeat with some girls, prices will get lower and the experiences should get better.Thanks Captain.

I agree. My favorite Karumi is only 700 first hour and 600 for 2nd hour (in 2020) because I do a lot fo repeats with her.

In general I prefer to repeat girls I like and also do 1 hour sessions.

So, I agree 100% with If you repeat with some girls, prices will get lower & experiences should get better.

In my last trip Karumi had 7 or my 13 sessions and they were all long sessions. Only downside is she does not kiss.

In 2019 I did 5 sessions in one trip with Alejandra across from Cascadas (didn't see her after June 2019) - She was amazing GFE with kissing, etc.

This trip I hope to find Karumi, and at least 3 other girls that with whom I can enjoy repeat sessions.

Rambo1969
03-05-21, 07:44
Hi,

I have never walked around Hotel Valerio (on Calle Primera) - but from the youtube videos looks like some good candidates work in that area.

Are the girls near Hotel Valerio regular females or are they transvestites?

I know we need to watch out for trannies in the general area. Don't want to accidentally pick a tranny.

KC Questor
03-05-21, 19:30
I know we need to watch out for trannies in the general area. Don't want to accidentally pick a tranny.Most will be transsexuals (not transvestites). The corner to the west is what is referred to as "Tranny Island" and the street along there is mostly trans girls. Same for along Primera between Revolucion and Constitucion -- although there will be some actual girls in that area as well.

Captain Solo
03-05-21, 21:12
The tall, big, muscular "girls" standing on Calle Primera from Constitucion, past hotel Velario, to Miguel Martinez and beyond, are almost all preop transsexuals, packing bigger jack hammers than most mongers in la Zona hehe. There were reports a few years back that a few ganged up on a monger, beat him up and robbed him at night near hotel Velario.

Transexuals combine the male's muscle strength with female's hot temper and pissy attitudes, a very potent and potentially explosive human trait. OK. This did not come from any scholarly research, just a wild guess from El Capitan's observations, which need to be field tested by a few brave bros hehe.

VitoDerEine
03-05-21, 23:12
The tall, big, muscular "girls" standing on Calle Primera from Constitucion, past hotel Velario, to Miguel Martinez and beyond, are almost all preop transsexuals, packing bigger jack hammers than most mongers in la Zona hehe. There were reports a few years back that a few ganged up on a monger, beat him up and robbed him at night near hotel Velario.

Transexuals combine the male's muscle strength with female's hot temper and pissy attitudes, a very potent and potentially explosive human trait. OK. This did not come from any scholarly research, just a wild guess from El Capitan's observations, which need to be field tested by a few brave bros hehe.Been there, done that. You only live once.

MemoeNasty
03-06-21, 00:43

Transexuals combine the male's muscle strength with female's hot temper and pissy attitudes, a very potent and potentially explosive human trait. OK. This did not come from any scholarly research, just a wild guess from El Capitan's observations, which need to be field tested by a few brave bros hehe.About 15-20 years ago there was a bar on ninos heroes called bar kinkle or the kinkle club. Mongers who go back some years might remember it. Before HK and chavelas were remodeled you had to walk around the block to get to the alley and they always had 2 or 3 ugly TS's standing out front who were always yelling across the street. I remember I used to never want to walk around that side to get into the alley so I could avoid those freaks. As far as I know that was the only tranny bar in the zona and I think it's probably been closed for more than a decade. I never had went in but I think it was a place only a few brave souls visited. The mention of trannys in recent posts made me think of this place. Moe.

Jackie888
03-06-21, 01:44
Hi,

I have never walked around Hotel Valerio (on Calle Primera) - but from the youtube videos looks like some good candidates work in that area.

I know we need to watch out for trannies in the general area. Don't want to accidentally pick a tranny.What everyone posted is unreliable hearsay. Looks like you're going to have to take one for the team and do a personal recon. LOL.

PokerLover11
03-06-21, 03:40
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

WombatEd2
03-06-21, 05:20
What everyone posted is unreliable hearsay. Looks like you're going to have to take one for the team and do a personal recon. LOL.I've done that recon. The ladies are trans.

Captain Solo
03-06-21, 05:51
Vito.

Did you take a few to bed?

Phordphan
03-06-21, 06:03
About 15-20 years ago there was a bar on ninos heroes called bar kinkle or the kinkle club. Mongers who go back some years might remember it. Before HK and chavelas were remodeled you had to walk around the block to get to the alley and they always had 2 or 3 ugly TS's standing out front who were always yelling across the street. I remember I used to never want to walk around that side to get into the alley so I could avoid those freaks. As far as I know that was the only tranny bar in the zona and I think it's probably been closed for more than a decade. I never had went in but I think it was a place only a few brave souls visited. The mention of trannys in recent posts made me think of this place. Moe.Yes, I remember the joint. The girls who came and went were, indeed, scary! I would never walk down that side of NH. LOL. Has it really been a decade since it was close? Wow!

Captain Solo
03-06-21, 06:25
Moe,

That was probably before my time. Never heard of a tranny bar and Tijuana.

There are a few bars on Ninos and Coahuila West of Hong Kong. They never seem to have clients or do any business. Don't know how they stay in business.

Bar G & see West of Tropical used to have a dozen girls sitting under bright and flat fluorescent lights, no clients, but they wanted more money than Hong Kong girls and ST rooms were more expensive.

Captain Solo
03-06-21, 06:38
Jackie told us that he likes big, tall girls.

Now is his chance to fulfill his fantasy. Just walk out to hotel Velario and take a few of his tall prom queens to bed hehe.

Hargow20
03-07-21, 11:36
Decided to head to Tijuana and arrived around 3:30 pm. Went to my tailor and had some alterations done. Walked around and founc Kathy by Cascada's again. Had a fairly good time. Kathy is not that willing to please. But her body I really great so it was worth it. Kathy is as good or be. Better looking than most of the girls in Hong Kong or Adelita's. I forgotten to bring my jacket so decided to head back to the US Not sure why the line has been very long the past few times I have crossed back into the US. The only good thing is that I only had to wait a hour.

VitoDerEine
03-07-21, 17:42
Vito.

Did you take a few to bed?Sure, I even keep in touch with one outside the zona.

Captain Solo
03-07-21, 19:40
Vito.

Do they have boobs and vaginas?

Or strictly anal?

VitoDerEine
03-07-21, 21:02
Vito.

Do they have boobs and vaginas?

Or strictly anal?Boobs yes, and preop.

CBJ and anal.

Jackie888
03-08-21, 00:53
Decided to head to Tijuana and arrived around 3:30 pm. Went to my tailor and had some alterations done. Walked around and founc Kathy by Cascada's again. Had a fairly good time. Kathy is not that willing to please. But her body I really great so it was worth it. Kathy is as good or be. Better looking than most of the girls in Hong Kong or Adelita's. I forgotten to bring my jacket so decided to head back to the US Not sure why the line has been very long the past few times I have crossed back into the US. The only good thing is that I only had to wait a hour.Is Kathy tall?

Hargow20
03-08-21, 03:51
She is medium height with light skin.

Is Kathy tall?

AC23G23
03-10-21, 09:57
Hey,

I'm going to be going to Tijuana for the first time and was looking for some general advice for finding some streetwalkers of my taste and avoiding trouble. I'm big on thicker girls, even up to heavier types. Any tips for me?

Captain Solo
03-10-21, 17:10
AC236.

There are many big, thick, heavy girls in La Zona, in the alley and on Ave. Constitucion. You will be in hogs' heaven.

Found this big girl in purple in front of hotel Mini last Sunday. Lorena also hangs out near Cascada's back door.

Are they big enough for you?

KC Questor
03-10-21, 18:02
Hey,

I'm going to be going to Tijuana for the first time and was looking for some general advice for finding some streetwalkers of my taste and avoiding trouble. I'm big on thicker girls, even up to heavier types. Any tips for me?First, some terminology. The girls who stand in place along the walls of buildings in the zona are referred to as "paraditas". On some boards they refer to paraditas as "street girls" to differentiate them from "street walkers". Paraditas don't walk around, they stick to one spot in front of their hotel. If you run into an actual street walker who propositions you in the zona, be extra careful. These are usually girls without health cards who walk around to avoid being intercepted by police. Some of them will give good service for cheap rates, but many will be druggies and scammers. So, despite the name of this forum, stay away from street "walkers" and stick with the paraditas.

The best place to find the best selection of paraditas is the alley behind Calle Coahuila in the zona -- the formal name is Primer Callejon Coahuila, but everyone just calls it "the alley". It will be lined with dozens of women of all types -- plenty of thicker girls, some could be called fat. The side streets (Constitution and Ninos Heroes) also have paraditas, and they are generally the cheaper ones.

Here's a Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/nCwDnX4v6MdR8rUy9.

MmaufcFan
03-10-21, 18:12
Hey,

I'm going to be going to Tijuana for the first time and was looking for some general advice for finding some streetwalkers of my taste and avoiding trouble. I'm big on thicker girls, even up to heavier types. Any tips for me?Your best bet is to get on https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/baja-california/tijuana/?p=21 and enjoy from your hotel room. Plenty of chunkies there but good service.

AC23G23
03-11-21, 02:02
Thanks for the help guys, yeah those ones look deliciously thick. As for that website, have you had any luck on there? I can't tell if they're all legit or not.

Hargow20
03-11-21, 02:04
There has been very few SW's in the Zona lately. There is a few I see like Olivia or Elizabeth.

Hey,

I'm going to be going to Tijuana for the first time and was looking for some general advice for finding some streetwalkers of my taste and avoiding trouble. I'm big on thicker girls, even up to heavier types. Any tips for me?

KC Questor
03-11-21, 21:08
Your best bet is to get on https://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/baja-california/tijuana/?p=21 and enjoy from your hotel room. Plenty of chunkies there but good service.

As for that website, have you had any luck on there? I can't tell if they're all legit or not.I use Mileroticos regularly, and have had good luck, never been ripped off. Just be aware that these are independent girls -- most don't work for an agency. They may have pimps. They may be flakes. They may be ripoffs. Basically, it's like Backpage used to be. Never go to their place or meet them somewhere you don't control. Have them come to your hotel or get a short time love motel room like at La Mansion or Premiere. Rates are going to be similar to agencies -- 1400-2000 per hour. The only real advantage over an agency is the wider variety of girls or if you are looking for specific services that agency girls are unlikely to provide.

Jinxx
03-15-21, 07:20
I've become almost obsessed with this street chica Catalina, not in a bad way, but she's just about the only Zona Norte chica that I even want to hook up with these days. Catalina is literally the only reason I even go to the zona lately. And most of the time she's nowhere to be found. Well today I was passing through downtown around 2 pm and I decided I'd swoop through the zona to see if Catalina is on the clock. I was also keeping an eye out for Carolina (flaca) but my mind was mainly set on Catalina, since both of them only work the day shift. Catalina once told me that she only works from 11 am to 4 pm which I believe her because I never see her out there later than 4. She's hard to catch up with, from my experience anyway. I still haven't got her to warm up to me enough to get her phone number. See if I had her number I wouldn't have to waste time going to look for her, I could just text her to see if she's available.

So anyway I was driving by Hotel Rio Nilo, where she stands, and I saw some thickies out there and I could've swore I saw Catalina. So bam I pull into the Libra Parking (super convenient I always park there I used to be a cheap bastard and park on the street usually illegally until my Philipino buddy from National City told me his car got towed from parking on the street in the zona) and start walking my lap up constitucion making my way to hotel rio Nilo. So I get there and Catalina is nowhere to be found, but there are a few nice thick big booty chicas there and one of them looks like Catalina with some Serena Williams legs looking like she could squat a taco stand. She looked like she could be Catalina's sister. I kept walking making my lap around the zona wondering what had just happened. Was it my eyes playing tricks on me when I thought I saw Catalina while driving by in my car? Or had she disappeared that quickly, some bloke snatched her up while I was parking my car? I did a lap around the whole zona and didn't see one single street chica that I wanted. I decided to pass by Hotel Rio nilo just to give one more try to see if I get lucky and catch Catalina. Well she still wasn't there but the other chica with the amazingly thick athletic thighs was there and she intrigued me enough and reminded me of Catalina enough that I had to go ahead and bang her out. I approached her and she quoted me 400 for full service quicky (no negotiation or lowball attempt) plus 90 for room. How the hell could I turn that down? Catalina always charges me 600 plus room.

So Coral and I go upstairs and I as I'm watching her undress admiring her amazing thick fit toned thighs I ask her if she knows Catalina. She said yes she's here today but she's busy. I thought damn I missed her! So Coral is a MILF, late 20's early thirties, but has a tight tight but thick built body. And you can tell it's just from pure genetics she's not the type to follow any workout routine. I asked her if she works out and she said no not at all LOL. She gives me a really nice CBJ and I hit it from the front, back, and bust a real nice nut deep in her tight pussy. Then as we were getting dressed she told me that Catalina is actually her sister. I said I knew it! They look like sisters all the way. Then as I walked down the stairs back to the street guess who I see at the entrance, Catalina! F*ck! I finally found her and I already blew my wad, literally. I didn't have time to hang around the zona and go another round so I begrudgingly made my way back to my car to leave the zona and carry on with my day.

Catalina has officially overtaken big booty Sandra as my number one favorite Zona Norte street chica, even though Sandra's attitude is ten times better than Catalina's. My only mission going forward is to get Catalina's number and start doing some hour long, multi hour long sessions with her. She "make a dick get hard like rockweiler"!

Jackie888
03-16-21, 00:41
I've become almost obsessed with this street chica Catalina, not in a bad way, but she's just about the only Zona Norte chica that I even want to hook up with these days. Catalina is literally the only reason I even go to the zona lately. And most of the time she's nowhere to be found. Well today I was passing through downtown around 2 pm and I decided I'd swoop through the zona to see if Catalina is on the clock. I was also keeping an eye out for Carolina (flaca) but my mind was mainly set on Catalina, since both of them only work the day shift. Catalina once told me that she only works from 11 am to 4 pm which I believe her because I never see her out there later than 4. She's hard to catch up with, from my experience anyway. I still haven't got her to warm up to me enough to get her phone number. See if I had her number I wouldn't have to waste time going to look for her, I could just text her to see if she's available.Where is Catalina again? Got to see her ass to make my own opinion. Personally I like an ass and legs like Edith who stands across the street from the Cascadas back entrance. But I want to make Catalina's acquaintance just to see what I may be missing out on.

LuvMexicanas
03-16-21, 02:08
I've never met anyone who likes walking a lap more than Jinxx. He practically makes it a sport like a distance runner in the Olympics. Jaja!

Jinxx
03-16-21, 21:25
I've never met anyone who likes walking a lap more than Jinxx. He practically makes it a sport like a distance runner in the Olympics. Jaja!Whenever you picture in your mind Jinxx doing a lap through the zona turn this song up full blast on your speakers. "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor.

https://youtu.be/VDvr08sCPOc

When you swoop into the wild wild zona Norte on the hunt for some hot juicy booty you got to have your game face on. You can't be just some geek off the street. You got to be ready to deal with adversity, crackheads, crooked cops, scammers, price gouging chicas. You got to be versatile and be able to adapt to the situation, ready to change up tactics at any given moment. You got to have a plan to get in, bust a fat nut, and get out to make a smooth getaway.

Hargow20
03-21-21, 09:16
Headed down Tijuana & took the taxi van to Puerto Nuevo. The taxi vans are quite cramped so that is irritating. When I arrived in Puerto Nuevo I discovered that my phone was lost or pick pocketed. This put a damper on my trip so headed back to the Zona afterward. Walked around for bit in hopes of finding a new hot SW. I wasnunable to contact some of regular was SW's since I did not have my phone. The problem is that the SW's rarely come out. I did see Kathy, but was hoping to find girl more willing to please. Walked inside HK for a bit. Did not see any girls worth spending $100 on. Decided to head on back. My new girl in the US is as good or better most of the girls so why bother.

Jackie888
03-21-21, 18:30
Headed down Tijuana & took the taxi van to Puerto Nuevo. The taxi vans are quite cramped so that is irritating. When I arrived in Puerto Nuevo I discovered that my phone was lost or pick pocketed. This put a damper on my trip so headed back to the Zona afterward. Walked around for bit in hopes of finding a new hot SW. I wasnunable to contact some of regular was SW's since I did not have my phone. The problem is that the SW's rarely come out. I did see Kathy, but was hoping to find girl more willing to please. Walked inside HK for a bit. Did not see any girls worth spending $100 on. Decided to head on back. My new girl in the US is as good or better most of the girls so why bother.What is down there? Great Lobster eating? Which restaurant can you recommend? Hope you just forgot your phone home.

VitoDerEine
03-22-21, 02:54
What is down there? Great Lobster eating? Which restaurant can you recommend? Hope you just forgot your phone home.Avoid Puerto Nuevo, that place is overpriced as hell. And if you think meseros in HK are pushy AF, they have nothing on the guys standing outside those restaurants.

MmaufcFan
03-22-21, 04:16
I use Mileroticos regularly, and have had good luck, never been ripped off. Just be aware that these are independent girls -- most don't work for an agency. They may have pimps. They may be flakes. They may be ripoffs. Basically, it's like Backpage used to be. Never go to their place or meet them somewhere you don't control. Have them come to your hotel or get a short time love motel room like at La Mansion or Premiere. Rates are going to be similar to agencies -- 1400-2000 per hour. The only real advantage over an agency is the wider variety of girls or if you are looking for specific services that agency girls are unlikely to provide.Well said!

Yes I use as primary now, I have had about 12 experiences with only 1 being bad (not rip off, but bad). 2 or 3 of them looked better than the pictures but mostly the pics are filtered and the girls either were a few extra pounds or a bit older than advertised but not so much a catfish, in the end all but 1 bad experience the rest awesome experiences some can be talked into doing specific things you may like for some extra scratch, some were out of towners some were college students from Tijuana Not rushed like at the clubs or SW. I guess it is a crap shoot I am sure I will run into another bad one here and there but I think most a legit.

Rambo1969
03-22-21, 06:16
Hi,

If any of you are in the zona this Monday / Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I need a small favor please.

I need the phone number of a gal. Her name is Karumi.

She is in front of hotel Diamante at En2 Av Constitución.

She is the blondish gal drinking from a large cup at minute 15:22 of this video. It also shows area of hotel she hangs out at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwD-ke-m2IM

Photo attached.

Please Direct message me her phone number.

If she asks for whom. Tell her it is for the Ramesh. The dark skinned guy who stays at Cascadas and dances to salsa music.

I am flying in on Wednesday and would like to have her outside my room when I check-in.

Captain Solo
03-22-21, 10:00
VitoDeEine is right.

PN is muddy, smelly most of the time. Don't step on dog shit then drag it into the car while you are down there.

Lobster in P and is ridiculously expensive, more expensive than LA. They deep fry frozen lobster tails and serve with rice and bean. There is no lobster taste left, only the smoky old oil used to fry it. And touts are out front aggressively drag people into their little restaurants. But there are 1 or 2 places, apparently better or cheaper, with dozens people lined up waiting. PN is ridiculous.

Skip PN and drive to Ensenada. I knew a few hot girls down there but have not been able to raise them. The malecon has a few nice, clean, attractive restaurants aimed at the now suspended cruise passengers, AYCE seafood buffet for $10,10 fish tacos for $1, may not open under CoVid.

Captain Solo
03-22-21, 16:47
Rambo,

Rambo is in love big time. That girl at 15:22 is known as Sara, may be Karumi to you, pretty face but cold and hard as hell.

Last time I saw her was about 4 weeks ago about 2 PM. She was mad at someone and refused to go up with me. I have not seen her since.

Good luck finding her.

Anyone there on March 22,23 or morning of 24th. Need phone number of a gal in Zona.

Babe Magnet
03-23-21, 01:20
Headed down Tijuana & took the taxi van to Puerto Nuevo.Where did you find a taxivan to Puerto Nuevo?

Rambo1969
03-23-21, 06:40
Rambo,
That girl at 15:22 is known as Sara, may be Karumi to you, pretty face but cold and hard as hell.
Anyone there on March 22,23 or morning of 24th. Need phone number of a gal in Zona.Captain thanks for the photo. I am referring to the gal standing up. That is Karumi.

The gal sitting down is Sara and I agree she is pretty but cold.

Glad to hear she was cold to you too. I was only with her once and decided never again. She is also too skinny.

So- if someone can DM me the phone number of the gal standing up in that photo before Wed 4 PM I would appreciate it.

RickyVee
03-23-21, 18:01
Yes that's her. No phone number but her hours are from 9 AM -5 PM. M_F sometimes longer on Saturdays. This comes from her direct. She should be there during those times if not go upstairs and ask the Dona she will tell you if she is there today or not. Good luck. P.S. Her head game is on point. Probably one of if not the best CBJ'ers in the Zona.

Captain Solo
03-23-21, 18:50
Rambo is in love with Karumi, one of the girls standing up in this pic, but which one? One holding the cup? Or one playing with the phone?

Sara is kind of skinny. I still like to pump her wet little kitty, feel her butt squirm under me and watch her pretty face contort with pleasure.

I heard from the street a few street girls caught CoVid, got really sick then died violently, so street and bar girls are scared and would not kiss.

Hadez
03-25-21, 02:10
I picked this girl up about 9:45 ish or so. I think she is across the street from the girls pictured below.

Got one 19 year old from the street name Melanie. Almost where the hill starts going up. She did everything sin ropa for 500 pesos. Usually when I bargain US this costs me 40-50. She is a little more raw in her skills as to be expected in her age but the effort was there with moaning and pelvic thrusting. She was hesitant to take her mask off but she did. Absolutely no kissing allowed which is understandable considering what is said in recent posts. Will have to bring my negative covid test and vaccine card picture next time. If it helps get me some sexual energy I will show my real name.

I do not get the same luck in terms of sexual energy as some of the others do but for the price it is pretty awesome for me.

Rambo1969
03-25-21, 18:37
Found my gal Karumi.

So, I no longer need her number.

Already had two awesome sessions with her.

1 get special pricing of 800 pesos per HR.

She has incredible rhythms in sex. Highly recommend.

Artisttyp
03-25-21, 19:10
Where did you find a taxivan to Puerto Nuevo?If I remember correctly you need to change vans in Rosarito at the 7 11 ? Can someone confirm this?

Jinxx
03-25-21, 23:28
P.S. Her head game is on point. Probably one of if not the best CBJ'ers in the Zona.This is a good topic to bring up. Which chicas do the best BJ, whether it be CBJ or BBBJ. In my experience chicas with truly excellent oral skills are few and far between.

VitoDerEine
03-26-21, 00:07
Found my gal Karumi.

So, I no longer need her number.

Already had two awesome sessions with her.

1 get special pricing of 800 pesos per HR.

She has incredible rhythms in sex. Highly recommend.Where can she be found?

ScatManDoo
03-26-21, 00:20
Where can she be found?RTFF.

From 10 posts down:

Her name is Karumi.

She is in front of hotel Diamante at En2 Av Constitucin.

Hargow20
03-26-21, 15:41
You can catch the Taxi vans from about 3rd & Madero & then transfer to the other van in Roaarito.

Where did you find a taxivan to Puerto Nuevo?

MarksOfMagic
03-26-21, 16:24
This is a good topic to bring up. Which chicas do the best BJ, whether it be CBJ or BBBJ. In my experience chicas with truly excellent oral skills are few and far between.Tonya at the corner of ibiza / maquerida gives the best CBJ. By far the best of all the bar girls and paraditas. She's a MILF type, eyebrows still from the 90's. Teeth somewhat off. A little baby weight, but her head game brings chills from my tail bone to the top of my head then back down to my toes when she switches it up. I always opt for todo with her and which is usually 600. The only reason I don't opt for her all the time is the lack of towels and shower availability at Ibiza. I had a session with her in September, where she got me pretty hard in CBJ, she got horny while I played with him clit at the same pace she was sucking and begged for it. So I banged it out in mish. She noticed how hard I was. Halfway through I want some more of that head game and in the moment went right in her mouth to finish. Wow. She took it and finished me off. Girls don't usually like sucking their own juices but it must have been in the moment. Thats why I don't LFK or DFK. I can only imagine the feeling of her BBBJ. She said next time. We'll pull the condom off and cum on her stomach or chest in a hand signal motion. Don't know if that would be better than CBJ CIM. But Tonya's a keeper. She wears a gold chain that has her name.

GoodQuestions
03-28-21, 20:48
So I have an issue with this chica of the week pick. She's a bit pricey, her body is a bit soft once you get her naked or feel the goods, if you get her on a bad day or week she might have a hairy butthole. I've had a hard time getting in a good K9 rhythm with her cause her butt is a little jiggly. She used to get into it at first but not really anymore. She looks good and I will likely see her again. But she's a back end of the rotation chica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7g77RjTPq4

Rambo1969
03-29-21, 06:11
Just returned from my first post Covid-trip.

Street girl prices are generally higher than before covid; best gals want 800 P for 30 min and 1500 for 1 HR.

While I mostly had sessions with Karumi (who is in front hotel Diamante at 2 ave constitution) - I did have a chance to compare to other gals.

I concluded what makes Karumi so special is her energy / stamina and butt muscle control.

I can put my face where butt cheeks and thighs meet and she can give me a nice facial massage through her contraction of butt muscles.

Also, she is very energetic in all sex positions including when do so standup sex.

In comparison the other gals barely move during standup up sex. Just not a familiar position for them.

And Karumi does not get tired of BJs. Though this time my first sex session (2 hrs) was so vigorous that I had a friction burn on my glans and could not enjoy BJs. Karumi has small books. So she is not for people who like big boobs.

I re-discovered Myra who is in the alley at the hotel next to Cascadas. She comes to Cascadas hotel. She looks very elegant and has a very beautiful face & has an amazing figure to my liking. She is a little skinny and warning: her boobs are VERY small.

Only 1 gal insisted on having her mask on. Even when in the room.

I did not have to pay that $30 fee on entry to Mexico. I told them dental appointment.

AND, I had no questions on re-entry; I have sentry-card and experience was quick like pre-covid.

Rambo1969
03-29-21, 06:39
I stumbled into a corner with transexuals on two separate nights.

Corner of Calle Coahuila and ave constitution. Corner near that money exchange place -see attached map for the précise corner.

On night one I saw several women and thought one was pretty and as I walked by heard them talking and could figure out from the voice they were trans.

On night two I saw a single stunning looking gal at that corner but had my suspicions. And when I asked he / she was a real chica. He replied 'trans'.

Not for me. But I was very impressed!

ScatManDoo
03-29-21, 17:20

Corner of Calle Coahuila and ave constitution. Corner near that money exchange place -see attached map for the prcise corner.

On night one I saw several women and thought one was pretty and as I walked by heard them talking and could figure out from the voice they were trans.

On night two I saw a single stunning looking gal at that corner but had my suspicions. And when I asked he / she was a real chica. He replied 'trans'.

Not for me. But I was very impressed!You have incorrectly labeled the Karioke Bar and School Girl Corner as a transvestite area.

Admittedly few chicas on that corner still dress-up as schoolgirls.

Hargow20
03-29-21, 19:07
The tranny's are occasionally at that corner. Now there is a beauty shop next to the money exchange where often see them. The ironic thing is some of the tranny's are better looking the SG's / SW's. Would be nice if there was more better looking SW's & SG's in the Zona.

You have incorrectly labeled the Karioke Bar and School Girl Corner as a transvestite area.

Admittedly few chicas on that corner still dress-up as schoolgirls.

Hargow20
03-29-21, 19:59
The author claims that the Zona Norte is the most dangerous in the world. That maybe true, Tijuana is the only red light district I have visited outside the US. One issue is that he was walking on Primera between Constitucion & Ninos Hero's at night. This is risky area. He also appears to be outside the Zona as well. Finally this video shows just how slow the Zona has become during the week. I visited Tijuana on a Thursday about 3-4 weeks ago and things very slow. A few years back there was even a acceptable number of girls even on a Monday. These days I only visit the Zona on Fridays or Saturdays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL1pAsmBIik

Babe Magnet
03-29-21, 20:43
You can catch the Taxi vans from about 3rd & Madero & then transfer to the other van in Roaarito.That makes sense. Do you recall the color of the van from Rosarito to PN?

MemoeNasty
03-29-21, 23:49
The author claims that the Zona Norte is the most dangerous in the world. That maybe true, Tijuana is the only red light district I have visited outside the US. One issue is that he was walking on Primera between Constitucion & Ninos Hero's at night. This is risky area. He also appears to be outside the Zona as well. Finally this video shows just how slow the Zona has become during the week. I visited Tijuana on a Thursday about 3-4 weeks ago and things very slow. A few years back there was even a acceptable number of girls even on a Monday. These days I only visit the Zona on Fridays or Saturdays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL1pAsmBIikClick bait bro! Everybody thinks they're going to be a YouTube star these days. Moe.

Captain Solo
03-30-21, 00:47
Rambo,

I suspect this the favorite day time and night time pick up spot for Vito Del Fine.

Hargow20
03-30-21, 03:30
The trannies don't hang out on the corner. Some of them hang out in the beauty shop however.

Rambo,

I suspect this the favorite day time and night time pick up spot for Vito Del Fine.

OneCoolDude916
03-30-21, 07:35
There is a short sw in front of Hotel La Carreta. Very cute, has curly hair, brownish skin.

I like petite girls, but she was beyond petite. If I had to guess, I'd say she's less than 5 ft tall. I went and asked, "cuantos años tienes? I had to make sure. She said 21. I double checked, "tu eres una adulta, sí?

She confirmed it. I have never had a very short person, so I said, just go for it. I asked if she could go to my room in cascadas even though she has a room in front of hotel carreta, and she said she could. She quoted 60 for 30 minutes, 120 for one hour. She said one hour includes everything (sin ropa, mucha posiciones, sucky), 30 minutes was very limited. I said, let's do an hour then!

So glad I did! She was okay with showering first and also cuddling. If you want your thing to look big, it will next to her.

She doesn't allow kissing, no besos en sus pechas tampoco. Touching was fine. I didn't ask ahead of time, but I was okay with it.

My favorite part is that she actually stayed the whole hour. Afterwards we cuddled, talked, and sang. Usually I don't sing in front of people, but somehow she got me singing to her.

I told her I wanted to see her again tomorrow, but she says she'll be going back to Vera cruz for a week and will be back after a week. Darn. I wish I could see her again.

Oh BTW, in case you are wondering who I am. I've been reading through this forum for a few years, usually to comb information. I never posted and usually just went through to gather intel, but I figured, I need to contribute too. I've been to Tijuana a few times before in the past 3 years, I'm not stranger to Tijuana but can always learn.

VitoDerEine
03-30-21, 10:33
Rambo,

I suspect this the favorite day time and night time pick up spot for Vito Del Fine.Good one. Friday and Saturday night are choice.

Jinxx
03-30-21, 17:08
You have incorrectly labeled the Karioke Bar and School Girl Corner as a transvestite area.

Admittedly few chicas on that corner still dress-up as schoolgirls.Rambo didn't "incorrectly" label anything. Rambo is providing fresh, up-to-date, boots on the ground information. [Deleted by Admin]

Hargow20
03-30-21, 20:34
I believe they are blue with a brown stripe. The best thing to is walk over to 3rd & Madero. They tell you there.

That makes sense. Do you recall the color of the van from Rosarito to PN?

ScatManDoo
03-31-21, 03:33
Rambo didn't "incorrectly" label anything. Rambo is providing fresh, up-to-date, boots on the ground information.I've seen a person that looked as if they might have been a transvestite in that exact same area maybe three times in all of my visits to Tijuana (and who knows how many times I've been fooled by better dressers).

But that's in over 16 years and maybe 400 to 500 days. That area is dominated by female sex workers, it is not a regular tranny area.

When in Tijuana, I've maybe seen about as many (possible trannies) on the Northeast corner of Primera (1st) and Constitution (the corner near Bar Zap) but I wouldn't label that area as a tranny area either because girls with female organs since birth who wear female clothes predominantly work that area as well.

There is a cluster of gay bars and mongers seeking Trannies on the diagonal walkway about a block away (Between 1st and 2nd) and a larger area where trannies hang around three miles (or three blocks) west of Constitution Ave. In and around the blocks around Primera. Those I think are the Tijuana's main tranny areas.

Hargow20
03-31-21, 11:40
Was in need of some action so contacted Elizabeth & made arrangements to see her. Headed down to Tijuana & arrived around 4:30 p. Got really great BBJ / facial from Elizabeth. She gives the best BBJ's in Tijuana and is extremely willing to please. There was more girls out than I was expecting. This probably because spring just started. Decided to have dinner at Ceasar's. Ordered the beef Wellington. The meat was good. But the serving was quite small. When I head back there was almost no line at all. Only had to wait about 10 minutes.

OneCoolDude916
03-31-21, 16:34
I used to be mainly a bar girl person, usually Hong Kong. But my mind is changing a little bit. You can get more bang for your buck.

One turn off was that I thought, prior to this trip, that they wouldn't / couldn't go to your room in Cascadas. But I've already brought up to SG so far on my trip.

Lookwise, HK girls on average are better. But something about finding a diamond in the rough has an appeal. Also, some bargirls are mechanical and are business orientated. You come, they leave, they don't like hanging around. I've been lucky in the past and have found a few who wanted to hang around and hang out after or later, but most of them don't.

I brought up another one for an hour, 100. She hung around the whole time, there was cuddling, some foreplay first, she showered with me before and after, any position, sin ropa, etc. Only thing was no besos.

If one takes time, one could find a girl with bargirl looks but at a better price in the streets.

OldSchool318
04-01-21, 00:23
If one takes time, one could find a girl with bargirl looks but at a better price in the streets.When I view Tijuana and the situation, I have to wonder how much volume these girls do. Also what is the rotation of these girls? Is it full time every day of the year, or do they pull shifts for a couple of weeks a year?

I imagine they have to pay off someone for the right to stand there as well.

If there is a heavy rotation and high volume I can't imagine these girls being much more than hardened pros or on their way there. How often you think the avg chica there takes Dick?

Hargow20
04-01-21, 01:13
My impression is that most of the SG's see have very few customers. The good looking ones like Kathy see lots of guys. One time I saw her go with different guys and a hour. The girls stand in front of certain hotels because they have sort of arrangement. Some of the hotels have lockers for the girls to store things in.

When I view Tijuana and the situation, I have to wonder how much volume these girls do. Also what is the rotation of these girls? Is it full time every day of the year, or do they pull shifts for a couple of weeks a year?

If there is a heavy rotation and high volume I can't imagine these girls being much more than hardened pros or on their way there. How often you think the avg chica there takes Dick?

Lakers02
04-01-21, 01:38
Wendy.

Wendy is the most attractive girl working in Tijuana, be it at a bar or on the street. I actually think about her quite often when I'm at home jerking it. It was my first time back in the Zona since lockdown a year ago and she was at her usual spot at 9:30 pm, Monday night. She remembered my name, I told her that I was praying to god that by some miracle she'd be there so that we could fuck. My prayers were answered. Can't wait to see her again.

OneCoolDude916
04-01-21, 01:51
When I view Tijuana and the situation, I have to wonder how much volume these girls do. Also what is the rotation of these girls? Is it full time every day of the year, or do they pull shifts for a couple of weeks a year?

If there is a heavy rotation and high volume I can't imagine these girls being much more than hardened pros or on their way there. How often you think the avg chica there takes Dick?That's hard to say. It probably varies, Mchel went home to Vera Cruz, so she's not there every day. Some SG's I see, don't even get taken in a day. In this hobby, I'm not too worried about how much dick they take. The bar girls take many as well, who takes more, the BG's or SG's? That probably varies from girl to girl as well.

Artisttyp
04-01-21, 02:09

If there is a heavy rotation and high volume I can't imagine these girls being much more than hardened pros or on their way there. How often you think the avg chica there takes Dick?Some of these SG's have been there for years and have seen more dick than me and you combined in a lifetime including our own. Some only stay for a few weeks or not even that then they disappear.

The trick is to know which ones those are and always be on the lookout for fresh faces. There may be a slow trickle of new girls coming in but like playing Lotto you need to be " In it To win it ". The more you are down there the more you will see who is who.

Hargow20
04-01-21, 05:27
Karina has been in the Zona for at least 8 years. Kathy told me that she has been in the Zona about 8 years as well. Both of them stiill look good and youthful as well. The smart ones do it for awhile and move on.

Some of these SG's have been there for years and have seen more dick than me and you combined in a lifetime including our own. Some only stay for a few weeks or not even that then they disappear.

The trick is to know which ones those are and always be on the lookout for fresh faces. There may be a slow trickle of new girls coming in but like playing Lotto you need to be " In it To win it ". The more you are down there the more you will see who is who.

Captain Solo
04-01-21, 18:39
Lakers02.

Are you talking about Wendy Vampire in front of Caliente?

She sat on the bed, looked at me and said plainly "I like you a lot. I want you to fuck me. Why are you not fucking me?" She then got on top of me, energetically fucked the daylight out of me in CG, her kitty muscles gripping my dick on pulling out, huffing, puffing with a smile on her face. She was actively taking pleasure for herself fucking me. I prefer girls more feminine and gentle, showing more sweet and sexy pleasures.

She's one horny and sexy chica. Any bro wants a horny nymphet, she's it.

Any other Wendy that we should know?

Captain Solo
04-01-21, 18:47
OneCoolDude.

SG or bar girls, they should be engaging, acting friendly, loving, nice, sweet and sexy like a partner in pleasure.

There are a few street girls just as hot as HK girls. Once you get to know them, they can give you loving and sexy sessions. Treat them with care and affection, and they will likely return with friendly, loving attitudes.

I just hate sessions with cold, hardened girls who act like they were just taking a quick dump in a public restroom hehe.

KC Questor
04-01-21, 22:25
How often you think the avg chica there takes Dick?I'm sure there is a huge variation, but here are a couple of things to take into consideration:

1) Average pay for unskilled workers (minimum wage) is about 200 pesos /$10 per day. So one customer is 1-2 days pay.

2) Some of these ladies have been working the streets for YEARS, so it has to be worth it.

Lefeu
04-02-21, 04:28
OneCoolDude.

SG or bar girls, they should be engaging, acting friendly, loving, nice, sweet and sexy like a partner in pleasure.

There are a few street girls just as hot as HK girls. Once you get to know them, they can give you loving and sexy sessions. Treat them with care and affection, and they will likely return with friendly, loving attitudes...I agree, once they become comfortable with you, they are likely to treat you much better. That has been my experience.

just hate sessions with cold, hardened girls who act like they were just taking a quick dump in a public restroom hehe.A good quote, very funny and right to the point.

Rambo1969
04-02-21, 04:42
Lakers02.

Are you talking about Wendy Vampire in front of Caliente?

Any other Wendy that we should know?Based on his description and timing he is clearly talking about the beautiful tall Wendy that hangs out near HK club entrance.

Remember he wrote 9:30 PM. Evening Wendy works at that time.

This is a youtube video of that tall beautiful Wendy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXSYoqrxz0.

HorseTrader
04-02-21, 05:16
2) Some of these ladies have been working the streets for YEARS, so it has to be worth it.My first trip was about 2009 and my most recent trip was November 2019. There was at least one girl spotted on my first trip that was still there on my most recent trip. So, that's a career of 10 years or longer. I'm thinking of one chubby older woman who stands near the top of the Constitution hill on the west side. She wasn't a beauty in 2009 and didn't get any better.

Captain Solo
04-02-21, 20:23
Rambo,

The girl in these pics is Anahi. She's been working there for may be 10 years. Lots of guys know her. Don't know why you call her Wendy.

My wingman likes her, but she can be a cold starfish in bed. May be you can warm her up, make her hot and horny.

VitoDerEine
04-02-21, 20:50
Took a stroll and had a few beers last night. I was walking east on the alley and picked up a chica who looked nice called, I think, veronica or vanessa from DF. Quoted 400 with room included. Once inside, she changed the terms. She handed me the rubber and then got doggy on the edge. I said fuck it. Started fucking her hard. Its no exageration to say it was like fucking a corpse. I got pissed and couldn't nut. I stopped and told her to leave so she then grabbed her shit and walked out without saying a word. I walked towards the west and hooked up with a chica called Karon. She a little chunky who wears a short skirt showing a big ass. Quoted me 300. She was amazing. Great CBJ and rode me good and hard, moaning the whole time. She doesn't look it, but great in the sack. I busted hard after a good while. She gave me her number and I left. Moral of the story? Watch out for scammers. Stay safe bros.

Jinxx
04-02-21, 22:42
Rambo,

The girl in these pics is Anahi. She's been working there for may be 10 years. Lots of guys know her. Don't know why you call her Wendy.

My wingman likes her, but she can be a cold starfish in bed. May be you can warm her up, make her hot and horny.The first time I hooked up with Anahi I didn't get a very warm vibe from her. I remember I started to kiss her boobs and she told me it would be an extra charge for that. So in my mind I put her in the super hot but cold attitude category, and I never desired to hook up with her again. But recently (couple months ago) I gave her another chance and her attitude has improved drastically. She had an awesome awesome attitude. Moaning and seemingly enjoying the sex as well as giggling and smiling almost nonstop during the whole time. I mean just as sweet as can be. If you would've asked me a year ago I would said she's only good eye candy, but now I can say I fully recommend her. And are you sure "10 years"? I'm not 100% certain but I could've swore she told me her age is in the early 20's. And she looks no older than 25, in my opinion.

Captain Solo
04-02-21, 23:19
Vito.

What happened to your favorite preop sweethearts at the Cambio corner?

Don't know which Veronica you got. The Veronica in front of hotel Mini was a hoot. She's about 5'4, above average face, light skin, natural body all filled out, not skinny. She was always smiling, giggling, kidding around and was all engaging in bed. She gave me full access to her body and was responsive to every touch, squeeze, lick, probe. I had a long session pumping her fast and slow; she was twitching, bucking crotch, grunting, gasping with pleasure. She likes sex a lot and is far sexier than almost all bar girls I know. She's a lot of fun and I would take her every tine I find her.

But I am not the only one. A wingman has serious problems erecting and popping. He got his happy endings with her very time, grinning ear to ear.

Thursday night.

Hyperblue
04-03-21, 00:28
Rambo,

My wingman likes her, but she can be a cold starfish in bed. May be you can warm her up, make her hot and horny.I think she's been there about 5 years. Anyway, she used Wendy for her "stage" name until while ago.

Lakers02
04-04-21, 00:07
Rambo,

My wingman likes her, but she can be a cold starfish in bed. May be you can warm her up, make her hot and horny.This is the Wendy I posted about. She has gone by Wendy for the past 4 years I have been bonedogging her.

OneInTheDugOut
04-04-21, 04:27
Heading down for my next trip and first time taking a street girl. As always, I'm into weird stuff. Tits fucks, cmnf, lap dance CIP, basic hand jobs. Saving the real sex for the HK model types. Do street girls do that more niche stuff? If so Is the price the same as regular sex?

ScatManDoo
04-05-21, 04:42
Heading down for my next trip and first time taking a street girl. As always, I'm into weird stuff. Tits fucks, cmnf, lap dance CIP, basic hand jobs. Saving the real sex for the HK model types. Do street girls do that more niche stuff? If so Is the price the same as regular sex?Does "Lap Dance CIP" stand for lap-dance-cum-in-pussy or lap-dance-cum-in-pants?

Also, what does cmnf mean? I feel too lazy tonight to look it up.

As for the price of "niche stuff" you mentioned, like Russian or hand jobs, I don't know. I've never negotiated for either.

That's not to say I haven't had a shitload of hand jobs from street girls over the years. It's just that the topic generally does not cum up until after about 3 minutes of furious fucking (and as a relief to her and mostly my fat ass, without additional fee). Come to think of it, I've gotten a few titty fucks also from street girls, but always at her suggestion without additional money. That's not something I'm out there trying to get.

But let me offer you this key piece of negotiating guidance:

When you tell a street girl exactly what you want, include with that an offer of a price in pesos that you think is fair, but don't be afraid to be cheap.

If you are used to only being with bar chicas, street girls can be a small fraction of bar girl prices.

Make the offer without showing much emotion, as if you do this all the time, and regularly pay that amount (in other words sell it).

Just let it be up to her to give a Si or a NO, to either that service, or that service at that price. Even if she counters with a small bump, you are likely golden.

She might be prepared and ready for that niche service, or you might catch her totally off guard (in a variety of ways) since you are not doing what's regular.

Using that basic strategy in negotiations for regular stuff (never asking "how much?) Has gotten me more yes replies than I expected, since I like to lowball.

Making an offer often beats going up to her, telling her exactly what you want, and then asking her "How much?

Captain Solo
04-05-21, 16:56
Laker02,

For years she always told me her name was Anahi, not just recently. Perhaps I look Mexican so she used her real name hehe.

She also told a Spanish -speaking wingman her name was Anahi. She must have been very good with him as he fell in love with her after a session.

So we know whom we were talking about. Did she give you any extras? Like a lesson in Greek mythology?

KC Questor
04-05-21, 23:29
Heading down for my next trip and first time taking a street girl. As always, I'm into weird stuff. Tits fucks, cmnf, lap dance CIP, basic hand jobs. Saving the real sex for the HK model types. Do street girls do that more niche stuff? If so Is the price the same as regular sex?Most street girls sell basic sex, cheaply. That's not to say they WON'T do something. Many of them won't but some will. For the right price. ScatManDoo's advice is spot on. Just ask them -- I hope your Spanish is decent. Tell them what you want and how much you will pay for it, and if they say no, move on. I'd expect the price to be as high or higher for niche stuff. Maybe not for a hand job, but for tit fucks or lap dances, they aren't ready for it. They are out of their comfort zone. Remember, generally they charge extra to take their clothes off.

Also, what does cmnf mean? I feel too lazy tonight to look it up.I have to assume it means "clothed male, naked female". I've only ever seen it as "CFNM" or clothed female, naked male. That's a kink, usually centered around humiliation of the male and his vulnerability by being naked when the women are clothed. CMNF would reverse that power dynamic, with the guy keeping his clothes on while the girl is naked.

Lakers02
04-06-21, 07:05
Laker02,

For years she always told me her name was Anahi, not just recently. Perhaps I look Mexican so she used her real name hehe.

She also told a Spanish -speaking wingman her name was Anahi. She must have been very good with him as he fell in love with her after a session.

So we know whom we were talking about. Did she give you any extras? Like a lesson in Greek mythology?Last year she started giving me DFK and BBBJ. That took a while. I asked for it on our first time together, but both happened at the same time on maybe our 50th time together.

Captain Solo
04-06-21, 21:47
Laker02,

50 times is like a 10-year marriage for most guys.

You probably paid for her house down payment.

Babe Magnet
04-07-21, 18:31
You probably paid for her house down payment.You probably meant that as a joke, Captain, but it's no joke. I know bar girls that own tons of real estate, usually in their hometowns. In addition to that, they own designer clothes, jewelry and fine cars. I went out with one from Sinaloa, recently, and she was driving a new rig worth north of $100 k. She owns more real estate in Sinaloa than El Chapo. The top girls are making a fucking killing by Mexico standards. And yet desperate mongers (most of whom earn far less than they do) still insist on paying retail. SMH.

Baxter Slade
04-08-21, 03:15
You probably meant that as a joke, Captain, but it's no joke. I know bar girls that own tons of real estate, usually in their hometowns. In addition to that, they own designer clothes, jewelry and fine cars. I went out with one from Sinaloa, recently, and she was driving a new rig worth north of $100 k. She owns more real estate in Sinaloa than El Chapo. The top girls are making a fucking killing by Mexico standards. And yet desperate mongers (most of whom earn far less than they do) still insist on paying retail. SMH.Yea this is no jole. I dated an HK girl and she drove a Lamborghini sian. I swear these girls have more money than carlos slim. You dudes need to quit over paying.

Pussycat123
04-08-21, 18:46
Read a few posts below claiming some girls are making bank. Even "driving Lambos"? Hmm.

Not saying it isn't possible, but by my math it would take quite a few $30 tricks to buy a Lambo, especially after you have paid off whoever is "Handling" the financial side of your business.

So I'm wondering if "Support" is a thing in Tijuana. I. E, guys sending money from the US.

I've been to the Philippines a few times and the deal down there, you go with a girl a few times or a few days. You get a great GFE. Then she tells you her life is messed up, she hates this job, if only she could find a way out. So wouldn't it be great if you could just send $x per month so she can stop working but still pay for her sick mom / brother / cousin / buffalo. (its also easier to get drawn in when these hard luck stories are written in English).

Based on this business model, I heard the worlds busiest Western Union branch is in Angeles City.

So back to Tijuana, I'm guessing it would be a lot easier for our poor, sweet street gal to buy a Lambo (or at least a nice handbag) if some simp from across the border is filling her bank account with cash every month for doing little more than sending a few "heart-heart' texts. Even better if ten guys are doing the same thing. So support a thing in Tijuana (Come on guys, own up.).

Captain Solo
04-08-21, 20:41
Babe Magnet,

One of the hottest HK girls said she sometimes made $500 a night on weekends. Before CoVid, I saw her go up one immediately after the other non stop all night. That's at least 5 or 6 pops a night, doable for her, between meals and some drinking.

There are 100 nights on weekend a year. She probably worked half of those, so 50 nights times $500 is $25 K a year at best for the hottest girls. They probably blow most of that income on booze, drugs, fine dining, clothing, blings for their BF pimps, also travel, living expenses, clothing, shoes, cosmetics, brand-name handbags ect for themselves. That's pretty high income in Mexico but most never manage to build any wealth selling sex in bars with $25 K a year.

Guys have longer dates with Tinder girls, wining, dining, clubbing ect, but most are below average in looks and are allegedly more passionate and sexy since they don't have sex often. These guys still have to pay $100 to 200 for couple hour dates on top of food and entertainment costs.

A Spanish-speaking SD bro has some hottest bar GFs. He would spend whole weekends with them in hotels and give them $100 at the end. This bro got the best deals with the hottest girls, has been trying to transfer a few of his exes to me, some are pissed off at him. I am taking en intensive source in Spanish right now hehe.

Babe Magnet
04-08-21, 23:25
They probably blow most of that income on booze, drugs, fine dining, clothing, blings for their BF pimps, also travel, living expenses, clothing, shoes, cosmetics, brand-name handbags ect for themselves. That's pretty high income in Mexico but most never manage to build any wealth selling sex in bars with $25 K a year.I've known this girl for at least 5 years and know for a fact this girl doesn't. She saves her money and invests it wisely. She only comes up from Sinaloa for about 3 months during the year and makes enough to live on, buy expensive clothes, jewelry, cars, real estate, etc. I dated another girl from Sinaloa who did the same thing. Granted, most putas are stupid and couldn't manage a one-car parade. But there are some jewels. Girl #2 has a university education. BTW, they all said to thank you guys for paying the rent.

Guys have longer dates with Tinder girls, wining, dining, clubbing ect, but most are below average in looks and are allegedly more passionate and sexy since they don't have sex often. These guys still have to pay $100 to 200 for couple hour dates on top of food and entertainment costs.Yeah, that's ridiculous if you ask me.

A Spanish-speaking SD bro has some hottest bar GFs. He would spend whole weekends with them in hotels and give them $100 at the end. This bro got the best deals with the hottest girls, has been trying to transfer a few of his exes to me, some are pissed off at him. I am taking en intensive source in Spanish right now hehe.I take them to dinner and clubbing just like a regular date and then we retire to my place on the beach for the night / weekend. Bar girls love having a break from the club and a diversion with someone who actually treats them like human beings instead of cum dumpsters. Girls text me weekly asking when they can "see me". Not bragging; it's just how it works if you have the right setup.

Captain Solo
04-08-21, 23:46
For a couple weeks after bars' reopening, I have been going to Tijuana, hanging out in HK, found most of the hottest girls before CoVid working again. But the recent cold and controlled sessions with Tanya in Tropical were really disappointing. She looked so old and high mileage under the flat room lights with her cold, hard, controlling attitudes really turned me off the bar scene. Even the hottest HK girls could not excite and attract me.

The alley used to have a few hot girls who were fun, horny and sexy in bed,. I had lots of fun and hot sessions with a few young and tight girls like pretty spinner Eliizabeth in front of Ibiza, Karin and Melanie near Cascada, Veronica near Coahuila, not to mention the Asian-looking spinner Yvonne near Gloria. But these girls did not come back. For weeks the alley had only girls below average in looks, working out of dumpy hotels. The whole scene was depressing to me. I would go to Tijuana to party with the wingmen, eat and drink, but did not expect to get excited by girls.

But last night I found a new girl in the alley, nice, clean, fresh, sweet and sexy, about 5'4 100 lbs, with fresh pretty face, light skin, natural perky boobs, long legs, no tats. She was very nice and gentle with a lot of innocence left in her, new in the business, did not know normal street rates, her wallmate had to explain deals to her.

Took her to a nice, clean, upscale hotel. Out of her clothes she was a natural beauty with natural, proportioned, flawless body with soft, light skin, and her sweet, pretty, happy face. She was new in the business and was not as slick as others. We did only normal sex, nothing fancy or kinky, but she was gasping and whining with genuine pleasure, the joyful, sexy and loving expressions on her sweet, pretty face were real and precious. She was far more real and attractive than polished bar girls. Have not had such a hot, sexy and satisfying session for many years after a few hot, horny, loving GFs.

We went out to eat then were drinking in HK, happy that we have such a good sexy life every week that 99.9 percent of the world's male population just don't have. Drove back in Sentri lane after midnight while wingman walked across without delay. Had a very good night in Tijuana, worth the drive down and going back again.

Captain Solo
04-09-21, 00:46
The week before that I took Lydia of HK to hotel Cascada. She was the hottest spinner in HK 2 years ago but had a baby and added some weight.

She also restricted access to her body, no sucking tits, no fingering kitty, of course no kissing. Half way into the session as I was pumping her and mish, she complained my stomach was hurting her stomach, so she pulled in a pillow between us.

These bar girls really pull every trick to make it impossible for guys to get excited, sexy and attracted. Damn.

Hargow20
04-10-21, 01:54
I had been messaging Elizabeth about visiting Tijuana this weekend. I was chatting with her yesterday & she asked to see me that evening. So headed down to Tijuana & met her aroung 7 pm. Got another great BBJ / facial. I have another regular in the US that is fairly hot as well. The only downside is that my SD girl rushes a bit. The great thing about Elizabeth is that she does not rush & tries very had to please. I would still like to find a hotter girl that is reasonably priced. Crossed the border around 9pm. Thankfully there was almost no wait at all. The past 2 times I have been to TJ the lines have been very short as well.

Phordphan
04-10-21, 04:58
Read a few posts below claiming some girls are making bank. Even "driving Lambos"? Hmm.

Not saying it isn't possible, but by my math it would take quite a few $30 tricks to buy a Lambo, especially after you have paid off whoever is "Handling" the financial side of your business.My man Baxter was just poking fun. Wealthy bar girls are very, very thin on the ground.

Jinxx
04-11-21, 16:46
If you want a very close idea of what Carolina looks like look up pornstar "Guiliana Alexis". Carolina is actually prettier than her in the face with an equally hot body. She might be the one street girl that I would never pass up an opportunity to bang her out. I remember one time I literally spent like 3 hours trying to catch her. On my first lap around the zona I saw her but passed her by because I wanted to walk around first and scope everything out then when I got back to her spot she was gone. I texted her (I've had her number for a while) asking her where she disappeared so fast, she said some guy just took her up for an hour. I know it sounds sad and desperate to say this but that's a shitty feeling, being so close to the grand prize then it just slips through your fingers. Another time I saw Carolina, passed her by then a minute later I saw her walking towards the Oxxo. I panicked thinking I'm about to lose her again so I chased her down inside the Oxxo. I told her I'm ready to go up don't go with anybody else. She said ok she's going to pay for her coffee and she'll meet me back at her spot at the entrance of her hotel. So I walked back over there waiting for like 5 minutes. I probably looked like a pathetic creepy stalker. Oh well I don't care, she's worth it. That's how hot this chick is. FYI she stands on constitucion across from playboy club, dayshift.

Rambo1969
04-11-21, 18:24
Does anyone know how / why Marichewy seems to have aged so much in last year.

Did Covid attack her really bad?

She was the hottest chick during daytime in the alley.

But now she looks older and slightly like a druggie. Felt really sorry for her.

She is at the 6 min:37 sec of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B663HjLhJ64.

She is also at the left of the thumbnail of that video.

BTW. She is very cooperative and provides excellent service. But she has a loose pussy.

Jackie888
04-12-21, 18:07
If you want a very close idea of what Carolina looks like look up pornstar "Guiliana Alexis". Carolina is actually prettier than her in the face with an equally hot body. She might be the one street girl that I would never pass up an opportunity to bang her out. I remember one time I literally spent like 3 hours trying to catch her. On my first lap around the zona I saw her but passed her by because I wanted to walk around first and scope everything out then when I got back to her spot she was gone. I texted her (I've had her number for a while) asking her where she disappeared so fast, she said some guy just took her up for an hour. I know it sounds sad and desperate to say this but that's a shitty feeling, being so close to the grand prize then it just slips through your fingers. Another time I saw Carolina, passed her by then a minute later I saw her walking towards the Oxxo. I panicked thinking I'm about to lose her again so I chased her down inside the Oxxo. I told her I'm ready to go up don't go with anybody else. She said ok she's going to pay for her coffee and she'll meet me back at her spot at the entrance of her hotel. So I walked back over there waiting for like 5 minutes. I probably looked like a pathetic creepy stalker. Oh well I don't care, she's worth it. That's how hot this chick is. FYI she stands on constitucion across from playboy club, dayshift.She is hot, bit is she good in bed?

Captain Solo
04-13-21, 18:37
Saw Mary Chuy near HK's back door a few weeks ago. She did not change much. What made you think she aged 10 years? She's a very nice, sweet, beautiful, gentle girl. I like her a lot.

The short girl next to Mary Chuy, with her joker make up, is Esmeralda is a totally rude, crazy, offensive WG. Would jack price in the room then call in security. Avoid her at all costs.

Captain Solo
04-13-21, 18:40
The video also shows this girl in white in front of hotel Edouardo.

She looks very good, nice, clean, healthy with nice boobs and bubble butt. Would definitely like to try her out.

Anybody knows her name and work schedule?

Jinxx
04-13-21, 21:04
She is hot, bit is she good in bed?Carolina is great in bed, in my opinion. This last time I saw her she was moaning loudly and passionately the whole time. And in mish she lets me spread her legs nice and wide and seemed to love getting fucked deep and hard. Unlike Catalina who shows almost no passion or moaning. Due to how hot Catalina is she makes me rock hard and brings the beast out of me. She gets my best performance but she doesn't show much appreciation. Catalina is not a complete dead fish, but she's only one notch or two notches above a dead fish. Now on the other hand is Sandra. Sandra is naturally horny and orgasmic. Sandra brings the ultimate beast out of me and I show her absolutely no mercy when I pound her pussy. A couple times she's told me "No mames wey! Cojes pero bien rico wey!

I'm describing these chicas by quicky door girl standards which means CBJ, non-GFE, no kissing. Though I'm confident I could get GFE out of all of them, but it would require taking them up for hour or multi-hour sessions, repeat visits.

Jinxx
04-13-21, 21:08
Have you noticed that it seems to be the new chicas who are the ones demanding 800 for a full service quicky? Of all the chicas that I've known and seen who have been around for a while they're still at the regular 400-500-600 range. It's only the newer chicas who are quoting the 800. The tall chicas at Ibiza, and a couple of very hot chicas by playboy club seem to be the main ones trying to push this 800 price point. There must be guys paying that price I guess. I've offered these chicas 600 on multiple occasions and they won't budge from 800.

Rambo1969
04-14-21, 03:58
Have you noticed that it seems to be the new chicas who are the ones demanding 800 for a full service quicky? Of all the chicas that I've known and seen who have been around for a while they're still at the regular 400-500-600 range. It's only the newer chicas who are quoting the 800. The tall chicas at Ibiza, and a couple of very hot chicas by playboy club seem to be the main ones trying to push this 800 price point. There must be guys paying that price I guess. I've offered these chicas 600 on multiple occasions and they won't budge from 800.Good point Jinxx.

I agree some gals demand 800 for full service - 20 minutes.

But Myra who stand at that hotel next to Cascadas agreed to 600 for 30 minutes and 1000 for 1 HR. I finally did 1 HR for 1000 pesos.

So I agree don't pay 800 for 20 minutes. But negotiate with other parameters like time and that sometimes works.

As you wrote there are plenty of gals who will do the old rates.

JohnnySmith69
04-14-21, 13:54
I be heading down to Tijuana this Saturday night.

Besides hotel Cascadas and Hotel Real del Río which is looking like 80.00.

Is there anything cheaper close to the alley and I don't need a room all night just a few hours and that has a shower.

Also anyone want to meet up at Hong Kong for some beers.

Jackie888
04-14-21, 14:55
Have you noticed that it seems to be the new chicas who are the ones demanding 800 for a full service quicky? Of all the chicas that I've known and seen who have been around for a while they're still at the regular 400-500-600 range. It's only the newer chicas who are quoting the 800. The tall chicas at Ibiza, and a couple of very hot chicas by playboy club seem to be the main ones trying to push this 800 price point. There must be guys paying that price I guess. I've offered these chicas 600 on multiple occasions and they won't budge from 800.Who else wants 800? I will drop by all of them and offer 500 or walk to bring them all down to earth. Give me a list.

Captain Solo
04-14-21, 18:13
Johnny.

Rizo de Oro. On top of bar Tropical, North side Coahuila, $55.

In the alley there are quite a few cheap hotels with only a single door leading to reception above bars. Walk in, check their rooms and ask for prices:

Edouardo across Cascada's back door, about $25 a night, used to be very dumpy but recently remodeled and upgraded.

Hotel Caretta, on top of bar Caretta, about $35.

Hotel Mini on top of bar Capirucha, about $35, rooms have wall mirrors, can really turned on chicas red hot when they do anal hehe.

Hotel Coahuila and Ibiza, about $60.

On Constitucion East side of the alley:

Hotel Garcia, on top of bar Gloria / Playboy, owned by Chicago Club, about $35, beds with satin sheets, really sexy.

Hotel Leyva, next tp Chicago Club, drab rooms but fairly clean and quiet, $25, including covered parking.

Hotels Michoacan / Rapido / Irma, fairly dumpy with double beds, $30 a night.

Hotel Korea south of bar Malquerida, $35, small rooms, old, shriveled bar girls hehe.

Captain Solo
04-14-21, 20:33
Rambo,

Girls who quote you 800 pesos probably don't want to do you, and just want to brush you off. Even if you take them in bed, you would have cold, hard, ugly sessions.

High-priced street girls like Elizabeth, with her pimpled face, droopy, shriveled boobs and stick-thin legs, in front of El Porton, would lean on the wall all day and never do any business.

Don't feed ugly, greedy girls' egos. Plenty hot street girls in the alley would be happy to do servicio completo for 400 pesoss and are willing, hot, sexy in bed.

Rambo1969
04-14-21, 23:04

Besides hotel Cascadas and Hotel Real del Ro which is looking like 80.00.

Is there anything cheaper close to the alley and I don't need a room all night just a few hours and that has a shower.

Also anyone want to meet up at Hong Kong for some beers.Hotel Rizo across street from Cascadas (sister hotel) is a few bucks cheaper.

Also try next door Hotel Coahuila https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Hotel/Hotel-Coahuila-115351206908622/.

MemoeNasty
04-14-21, 23:07

Besides hotel Cascadas and Hotel Real del Ro which is looking like 80.00.

Also anyone want to meet up at Hong Kong for some beers.Try Ibiza or hotel Leyva! Rizo de oro would be just as expensive as cascadas. Saturday night expect to pay more wherever you stay. During the week there are cheaper rates. Good luck with it! Moe.

Jinxx
04-15-21, 19:17
Who else wants 800? I will drop by all of them and offer 500 or walk to bring them all down to earth. Give me a list.Only the ones I mentioned. The two tall chicas at Ibiza and a spinner and a curvy chica by playboy club. Any of those four chicas are hot enough I would pay up to 600, but the cheap bastard in me won't let me go over that 600 limit. A thick gordibuena from Ibiza I hooked up with about a week ago tried to quote me 700 or 800 (I don't remember exactly) but she quickly and easily came down to 500. Can't remember her name but she's a big booty white 21 year old from Guadalajara. Most guys would describe her as a BBW but she has a beautiful face and a huge round booty, all natural, so just my type. I mention her because I bet all the chicas at Ibiza are trying the 800 pitch in case the guy is dumb (or inexperienced) enough to fall for it. The average looking chicas will easily negotiate down to 400-500, but those two, sexy, long legged hotties seem to be able to stand firm at 800. I say more power to them. If guys are paying it then I guess it just is what it is. My personal favorite at Ibiza is Camila and she charges me 500 FS quicky so I'm happy with that.

I don't know if I've mentioned her before but Michelle a white skin big booty MILF at hotel Rapid Inn is 100% good to go. Pre covid she used to happily do me for 300 FS quicky. This last time I saw her she charged me 400 which I paid with no complaints. I approached her and asked "estas disponible? And she looked me right in the eyes and said "para ti siempre estoy disponible", and I immediately popped a raging boner. Took her to the room and absolutely murdered her pussy. Michelle is always a good time.

Frogg
04-15-21, 22:19
Went to la Zona this past Monday. Stayed at Hotel Garcia, a good place, only that their Wifi is incompatable with my old chromebook (2nd consequetive time, I've given up hope). Take aways from this trip are that the two hotels I took chicas to on Ave Constitucion now charge 100 pesos for the room. One of the sessions, I found a young petite indegenous looking girl (I love these types) and she would only do mish, no oral and no other positions. I was willing to pay more these service, but she said no to both requests. She was what some would call dead fish, but I don't mind at all, her being so cute, the 200 pesos I invested in her were worth it, and I'd do her again as an appetitzer before going to the porn star types who are are more experienced and varied in their services--funny how chicas' comfort zone can vary wildly. Another SG I talked to told me that her business has slowed down now that the clubs and bars are are open.

Jackie888
04-16-21, 16:10
Made a visit Thursday. The number of Chicas is back to about 90% normal pre covid levels. About 2/3 were wearing masks. All had some sort of mask on their bodies even if not on their faces. Standard pricing is 500-600 pesos. Big picture, pricing is about 100 pesos above pre covid pricing. Boinked a chica a couple of weeks ago for 400 pesos when she came back to work for the 1st time since the covid. But now that she is integrated into the covid economy, she wanted 600. We settled on 500 for everything. Covered, since I don't fuck around with risky shit and a chica suggesting it automatically raises a red flag. Many if not all of the HK chicas working the alley has gone back into HK. Good news, all the clubs are open and one can now take a piss in a decent bathroom.

Babe Magnet
04-17-21, 00:20
Have you noticed that it seems to be the new chicas who are the ones demanding 800 for a full service quicky? Of all the chicas that I've known and seen who have been around for a while they're still at the regular 400-500-600 range. It's only the newer chicas who are quoting the 800. The tall chicas at Ibiza, and a couple of very hot chicas by playboy club seem to be the main ones trying to push this 800 price point. There must be guys paying that price I guess. I've offered these chicas 600 on multiple occasions and they won't budge from 800.As long as people are paying it, they'll keep charging it. That's pretty much a universally-true axiom.

Bill
04-17-21, 20:14
All this misinformation on standard pricing should stop. Pay what the locals pay and that starts around 200 p plus room. Notice I didn't say dollars lmfao.

If you are quoted 500 then look at yourself and your attitude, you got bumped because your extra repulsive and or obnoxious and the girl thinks you will pay it or move on.

Jinxx
04-17-21, 23:45
All this misinformation on standard pricing should stop. Pay what the locals pay and that starts around 200 p plus room. Notice I didn't say dollars lmfao.

If you are quoted 500 then look at yourself and your attitude, you got bumped because your extra repulsive and or obnoxious and the girl thinks you will pay it or move on.Yea sure pricing "starts around 200 p plus room". But that does not include sin ropa, does not include multiple positions, does not include CBJ blowjob.

Servicio completo aka full-service FS with a hottie stndard pricing is 400-500-600 range. And that goes for locals or anybody else.

Rainman306
04-18-21, 06:57
Has anyone gone with the talk chica that stands near the casino in the alley?

Seen her in several YouTube videos.

Hargow20
04-18-21, 09:45
Decided to head Tijuana and have dinner Puerto Nuevo. Ordered the lobster thermidor and it was quite good. Rosario was very busy today. I had planned to see Elizabeth. But unfortunately she flaked out again. Went it into HK and walked around for awhile. Did not see any other girls that interested so headed on back around 9 pm. A source did tell me that Kayla is back in Tijuana. He did say that Kayla only passed by and has not been hanging out. My guess is that she has a new boyfriend. Hopefully I can find locate Kayla. Got back to the border crossing the wait was very long. The line went pas the pedestrian bridge. Had to wait almost 45 minutes. Will probably visit Tijuana next week.

BigButtDetecto
04-19-21, 17:15
Vero on primera and ninoes. One of my favorite giant butt.

Jackie888
04-23-21, 15:03
Only the ones I mentioned. The two tall chicas at Ibiza and a spinner and a curvy chica by playboy club. Any of those four chicas are hot enough I would pay up to 600, but the cheap bastard in me won't let me go over that 600 limit. A thick gordibuena from Ibiza I hooked up with about a week ago tried to quote me 700 or 800 (I don't remember exactly) but she quickly and easily came down to 500. Can't remember her name but she's a big booty white 21 year old from Guadalajara. Most guys would describe her as a BBW but she has a beautiful face and a huge round booty, all natural, so just my type. I mention her because I bet all the chicas at Ibiza are trying the 800 pitch in case the guy is dumb (or inexperienced) enough to fall for it. The average looking chicas will easily negotiate down to 400-500, but those two, sexy, long legged hotties seem to be able to stand firm at 800. I say more power to them. If guys are paying it then I guess it just is what it is. My personal favorite at Ibiza is Camila and she charges me 500 FS quicky so I'm happy with that.

I don't know if I've mentioned her before but Michelle a white skin big booty MILF at hotel Rapid Inn is 100% good to go. Pre covid she used to happily do me for 300 FS quicky. This last time I saw her she charged me 400 which I paid with no complaints. I approached her and asked "estas disponible? And she looked me right in the eyes and said "para ti siempre estoy disponible", and I immediately popped a raging boner. Took her to the room and absolutely murdered her pussy. Michelle is always a good time.So I stopped by the three of them did a lot of flirting. They were held FIRM at $50 or 1,000 pesos no matter what. And I was firm at 500 pesos. So we could not come to an agreement.

However, I eavesdropped on a Mexican dude that asked one of them for a price quote. And they were quoting 500 pesos to a local Mexican. I am assuming that he asked for everything service, but he spoke quickly and I was unable to determine what he inquired for.

ScatManDoo
04-23-21, 16:13
So I stopped by the three of them did a lot of flirting. They were held FIRM at $50 or 1,000 pesos no matter what. And I was firm at 500 pesos. So we could not come to an agreement.

However, I eavesdropped on a Mexican dude that asked one of them for a price quote. And they were quoting 500 pesos to a local Mexican. I am assuming that he asked for everything service, but he spoke quickly and I was unable to determine what he inquired for.

If you are quoted 500 then look at yourself and your attitude, you got bumped because your extra repulsive and or obnoxious and the girl thinks you will pay it or move on.Different gringo premium pricing.

For different gringos.

Hargow20
04-24-21, 20:22
Was originally planning on seeing Elizabeth in Tijuana last evening. Tried all day trying to reach Elizabeth. I finally reached her last night and she told me she lost her phone. The problem is that she does not live in the Zona and not there most of the time. I would visit Tijuana today, but she is only light skinned SG / SW that is worth going with these days. I would like to find Kayla. But she is rarely out and has really not been working recently.

Rainman306
04-25-21, 03:49
I have noticed in recent YouTube videos that a lot of street girls are still wearing face masks while standing on the street in front of their hotels. Do they normally take them off during sessions? Trying to do sexo with someone wearing a mask is just too strange for me.

There is a nice tall street girl that stands near the casino near where Wendy Vampire stands. Does anyone have any experience with her?

Hargow20
04-25-21, 16:40
Decided to take a chance and see if Elizabeth would show up. Arrived in Tijuana around 5 pm. Was supposed to meet Elizabeth around 6 pm, but she kept delaying. Around 7 I got tired of waiting went to Pampa's for dinner. It has been awhile since I went to Pampas. The food was better this time. The place was not as noisy when I was last there. Told Elizabeth to meet me around at 10:30. Fortunately she showed up promptly. Got another good BBJ / facial from her.

KC Questor
04-26-21, 16:47
I have noticed in recent YouTube videos that a lot of street girls are still wearing face masks while standing on the street in front of their hotels. Do they normally take them off during sessions? Trying to do sexo with someone wearing a mask is just too strange for me.Some take them off. Some keep them on, except for oral. If it's a dealbreaker for you, be sure to ask before. "Sin cubreboca, si?

JohnnySmith69
04-26-21, 18:12
4/17/2021 Trip report.

10 years to long.

A little late but whatever.

Wanted to get there early car issues but made it.

Got to the parking I think 10 pm 25 $ It was Saturday Night parked by the Jack in the box.

Did some pregame drink at the car took a coat big fucking mistake.

Tried to stop at the exchange but the line was long and didn't care I have a app for peso / dollars.

Walked into Boarder had my passport card and FFM form printed dude stamped it gave me my card back into Mexico I went.

Taxi dude said 10.00 to Hong Kong.

Stopped at the pharmacy gas station.

Wasn't the cheapest pharmacy but got 10 pills for 15 bucks I forgot the name wasn't a good one we drove dropped off crowded as fuck.

Walked around trying to find Wendy but they all started to look like Wendy.

Went to the other side of the street to find one of the hotels Captain was talking about but ran into short spinner looked like this chick I always want to bang.

She said 25 I think.

Walked up the green stairs don't remember the name of the hotel but the price was seven 7 $ 15 minutes which I wanted to pay for longer but whatever funny thing was I been there before like 10 years ago room was just a bed.

Did CBJ for 5 minutes was LOL but the pills kicked in the she got on top rode me cowgirl not as tight as I thought she was going to be she came then she CBJ until the knocking.

She was 5'4 100 lbs long hair small boobs nice nips maybe I'll YouTube her later no pics was more interested in the fucking.

The mirror on the left was nice touch.

Hong Kong.

Wanted a beer so walked into Hong Kong.

Got a beer walked around crowded as fuck.

Walked to the back to the shaving cream show 2 chicks going at it one dude fingering one chick walked up stairs to find the 7th floor but to crowded left.

Walked to the street tacos had Carnea Asada.

Good.

Adelitas.

Walked in I got a beer walked around some birthday guy was on stage killed my mode left.

Massage 40.00.

Some dude shouted massage $40.

We Walked across the street tipped him 1. 00.

Lineup 20 women Chose this girl small with glasses I thought I got her whatsapp number but can't find it.

Been there before.

Walked upstairs the room nice bed shower.

She I asked if I want to service 100 I said no just massage which is good then she started to do titty fuck but I really just want to rest up.

She was a 10 I say 20-30 short hair.

Anyone has information please let me know.

Tipped 20.00.

Took a shower left.

Chicago club.

Walked in walked around sing some dancers saw one girl play with your tits left.

Best for last.

Walked up the street scene two girls sitting on white chairs wasn't sure if they were female or TS Was looking for the school girls but not thee kept walking up The police started coming down the street like 10 cars and trucks seen this Street girl Think she said 40 everything.

Walked in to motel paid idn didn't care.

She was small nice tits fucking see.

SHE CBJ.

Then I was DATY and noticed a tampon Killed my mode was going to tried K9 didn't want to plus taco and alcohol were kicking but just wasn't interest should off as anal but just finished CBJ.

Checked the boarder wait time 5 minutes.

Passed the chair girls.

Taxi.

Fucking started to puke.

Walked into boarder dude passed me through was like 1 am.

Over all good times.

If anyone can get the Mexican Generic Viagra or Kamagra 100 MG that's near orange county San Diego and Los Angeles let me know.

Captain Solo
04-27-21, 00:34
This bro was drunk like a skunk right out of his car before crossing the border. I am surprised he made it to La Zona. Try to walk straight in Tijuana. Don't stagger or loose balance and fall over. If policia see you publicly intoxicated they can book you into jail until you sober up, or at least they might rob or squeeze all the cash out of your wallet. Looks like he was still drunk when he typed the this trip report.

BTW UBER from the border to HK club in La Zona Norte is only $2.50, taxi $5 max. Don't let greedy cabbies rob you.

Funny how every street girls look like Wendy to you. Alcohol can do that. If you had found the real Wendy you would have had a hot and sexy session of your life and wanting it again next week hehe. The hotel with wall mirror is Mini, not the cleanest and classiest, but every room has a large wall mirror next top the bed, which makes the session extremely hot watching 2 naked bodies entwining and slithering on each other. Some girls can get turned on red hot horny watching themselves fucked in the mirror. Karina de Veracruz works that hotel, average face, natural body, but she's tight and wet and loves to fuck. $25 or 500 pesos for "suck and fuck sin ropa" is the going rate for most street girls.

On Constitucion South of Coahuila, heading South to Calle 1 starting with the School Girls corner, there are a bunch of sleazy hotels with girls out front, a few nice, clean, hot girls like Kimberly and Roshlyn in front of Rapido and Michoacan. Renata and her friends work in front of hotel Diamond next to Libra Parking. Renata is hot and sexy, very assertive in bed, one of my wingman's favorites. Further South near hotel Irma, a few hot girls who used to work in HK. Occasionally you will find a few new girls starting in this stretch.

The hottest girls are in Callejon Coahuila, "the Alley." In front of hotel Edouardo and Caliente work half a dozen hot, tall girls, including Wendy Vampire. Further East on the same side in front of bar Caretta work 2 hot girls, Myla, hot girls with pretty face, eye glasses and Jimena, nice tight spinner with a large tat of left shoulder. Both are very responsive in bed, breathing heavily, grunting, gasping. At the same spot work the tiny Michel, tight spinner, about 4 ' tall, you cannot miss her, also spinner Monica, pretty face, eye glasses, natural be boobs, nice, tight butt. Monica wants you to know she's a health freak and has lots of rules, but once she gets turned on she would whine and moan, bucking her hips. On time I already popped but she got up, put a new condom on me for a second session gratis hehe.

A whole bunch of new girls work in front of bar Malquerida and hotel Ibiza, a few tall, hot, big boobs, big butts. Spinner Elizabeth was the prettiest there, nice, clean, pretty, light skin. She liked me so much, always gave me long, hot, sweet, loving sessions with extras. Jury, thicker with tan skin also does a lot of extras, breathing heavily with each thrust hehe.

Across the alley next to Hong Kong and Csscada's back doors half a dozen hot girls work regularly. Tall Wendy AKA Anahi with big boobs, long legs, pretty like a Japanese doll, work long hours. Lots of guys like her. I think you were looking for this Wendy, not as hot and engaging as Wendy Vampire across the alley. Tall Melanie also works here, a very nice, clean, happy girl with beautiful natural body, pretty face, always smiling sweetly. She's always very nice and sweet with me in bed and doing lots of extras.

I found spinner Daphne in front of rest Azul's, totally new to the trade, nice, tight, natural body, sweet, pretty, innocent face with eye glasses. Took her into hotel Cascada, could not believe looking at her beautiful, natural, flawless body. She was nice, fresh, innocent, panting, gasping, making "oy, oy" sounds as I plowed into her wet and tight pussy. Man, she was a good treat. Cascada, Ibiza and may be Mini are the only 3 hotels nice and clean enough to take street girls. Sometimes I also take girls to hotel Garcia on top of bar Gloria if they're hot enough.

Further East in front of hotel Coahuila, Carmila with blonde hair, light skin, pretty face looks hot, but she gained some weight recently. Before weight gain she looked hot like a movie star. A pretty spinner here, forgot her name, is hot in bed. Karina works hotel Mini. Man she can get turned on watching herself fucked in the mirror, writhing, gasping.

Generic Mexican Viagra or Sildenafil are sold without scripts by any farmacia, anywhere 25 to 95 cents a pill, works well and last long. A wingman, with ED problems, took 1/8 of a 100 MG of the cheapest 25-cent Ulltra Lab pill and claimed erection for the whole week. Maxifort sodl for 50 cents a pill by farmacia Piri works smoother.

Ran into short spinner looked like this chick I always want to bang.

She said 25 I think.

Walked up the green stairs don't remember the name of the hotel but the price was seven 7 $ 15 minutes which I wanted to pay for longer but whatever funny thing was I been there before like 10 years ago room was just a bed.

Did CBJ for 5 minutes was LOL but the pills kicked in the she got on top rode me cowgirl not as tight as I thought she was going to be she came then she CBJ until the knocking.

She was 5'4 100 lbs long hair small boobs nice nips maybe I'll YouTube her later no pics was more interested in the fucking.

MemoeNasty
04-28-21, 00:45
This bro was drunk like a skunk right out of his car before crossing the border. I am surprised he made it to La Zona. Try to walk straight in Tijuana. Don't stagger or loose balance and fall over. If policia see you publicly intoxicated they can book you into jail until you sober up, or at least they might rob or squeeze all the cash out of your wallet. Looks like he was still drunk when he typed the this trip report.

BTW UBER from the border to HK club in La Zona Norte is only $2.50, taxi $5 max. Don't let greedy cabbies rob you.

Funny how every street girls look like Wendy to you. Alcohol can do that. If you had found the real Wendy you would have had a hot and sexy session of your life and wanting it again next week hehe. The hotel with wall mirror is Mini, not the cleanest and classiest, but every room has a large wall mirror next top the bed, which makes the session extremely hot watching 2 naked bodies entwining and slithering on each other. Some girls can get turned on red hot horny watching themselves fucked in the mirror. Karina de Veracruz works that hotel, average face, natural body, but she's tight and wet and loves to fuck. $25 or 500 pesos for "suck and fuck sin ropa" is the going rate for most street girls.

On Constitucion South of Coahuila, heading South to Calle 1 starting with the School Girls corner, there are a bunch of sleazy hotels with girls out front, a few nice, clean, hot girls like Kimberly and Roshlyn in front of Rapido and Michoacan. Renata and her friends work in front of hotel Diamond next to Libra Parking. Renata is hot and sexy, very assertive in bed, one of my wingman's favorites. Further South near hotel Irma, a few hot girls who used to work in HK. Occasionally you will find a few new girls starting in this stretch.

The hottest girls are in Callejon Coahuila, "the Alley." In front of hotel Edouardo and Caliente work half a dozen hot, tall girls, including Wendy Vampire. Further East on the same side in front of bar Caretta work 2 hot girls, Myla, hot girls with pretty face, eye glasses and Jimena, nice tight spinner with a large tat of left shoulder. Both are very responsive in bed, breathing heavily, grunting, gasping. At the same spot work the tiny Michel, tight spinner, about 4 ' tall, you cannot miss her, also spinner Monica, pretty face, eye glasses, natural be boobs, nice, tight butt. Monica wants you to know she's a health freak and has lots of rules, but once she gets turned on she would whine and moan, bucking her hips. On time I already popped but she got up, put a new condom on me for a second session gratis hehe.

A whole bunch of new girls work in front of bar Malquerida and hotel Ibiza, a few tall, hot, big boobs, big butts. Spinner Elizabeth was the prettiest there, nice, clean, pretty, light skin. She liked me so much, always gave me long, hot, sweet, loving sessions with extras. Jury, thicker with tan skin also does a lot of extras, breathing heavily with each thrust hehe.

Across the alley next to Hong Kong and Csscada's back doors half a dozen hot girls work regularly. Tall Wendy AKA Anahi with big boobs, long legs, pretty like a Japanese doll, work long hours. Lots of guys like her. I think you were looking for this Wendy, not as hot and engaging as Wendy Vampire across the alley. Tall Melanie also works here, a very nice, clean, happy girl with beautiful natural body, pretty face, always smiling sweetly. She's always very nice and sweet with me in bed and doing lots of extras.

I found spinner Daphne in front of rest Azul's, totally new to the trade, nice, tight, natural body, sweet, pretty, innocent face with eye glasses. Took her into hotel Cascada, could not believe looking at her beautiful, natural, flawless body. She was nice, fresh, innocent, panting, gasping, making "oy, oy" sounds as I plowed into her wet and tight pussy. Man, she was a good treat. Cascada, Ibiza and may be Mini are the only 3 hotels nice and clean enough to take street girls. Sometimes I also take girls to hotel Garcia on top of bar Gloria if they're hot enough.

Further East in front of hotel Coahuila, Carmila with blonde hair, light skin, pretty face looks hot, but she gained some weight recently. Before weight gain she looked hot like a movie star. A pretty spinner here, forgot her name, is hot in bed. Karina works hotel Mini. Man she can get turned on watching herself fucked in the mirror, writhing, gasping.

Generic Mexican Viagra or Sildenafil are sold without scripts by any farmacia, anywhere 25 to 95 cents a pill, works well and last long. A wingman, with ED problems, took 1/8 of a 100 MG of the cheapest 25-cent Ulltra Lab pill and claimed erection for the whole week. Maxifort sodl for 50 cents a pill by farmacia Piri works smoother.

She said 25 I think.

The mirror on the left was nice touch.The girl in the 2nd pic down on the right with the see through dress has been working at that spot for a long time. I used to pass by her coming in and out of chavelas and she was smoking hot. She used to really stand out. I don't recall seeing her in recent years unless she took some time off. How old is that pic? She's definitely put on some pounds compared to back in the day. I never ran upstairs with her thinking she might have an attitude. She used to get a lot of attention. Has anybody taken her upstairs? Anyways, at this point she might be a little too big for my tastes. Moe.

Captain Solo
04-28-21, 00:55
Moe,

That's Lorena with big boobs and big butt in the see through dress.

One of my wingman likes her a lot for her big everything, had good sessions with her, did not mention any attitude problem.

I have not seen her in La Zona the last few months.

Hargow20
04-30-21, 18:11
You can find Taxi ride back to border for $3 if you ask around. You probably have to ask 6 or 7 taxi drivers. But eventually you will find one.

She said 25 I think.

KC Questor
05-01-21, 02:41
You can find Taxi ride back to border for $3 if you ask around. You probably have to ask 6 or 7 taxi drivers. But eventually you will find one.Is saving $2 worth the hassle of asking 6 or 7 cabbies for a ride?

Captain Solo
05-01-21, 04:46
I would just book Uber, cheaper, safer and I don't have to dick with stupid low life cabbies.

Hargow20
05-01-21, 15:32
A few months the Uber rate to the border was $6. Next time I will take Uber again.

I would just book Uber, cheaper, safer and I don't have to dick with stupid low life cabbies.

Rambo1969
05-01-21, 22:22
I see references to taking taxi back to the border or booking Uber.

I always take HK club's limo or car back to the border. I tip a few bucks.

The convenience is unbeatable.

They almost never ask for a coupon or VIP card.

Are you returning at a time when that service is not available?

I always leave in the afternoon and there are always attendants in front of the club and they bring a car or limo out right away or within a couple of minutes.

Some cabbies can have an attitude. Ride from HK staff saves all the hassle & risk.

The limo is very very spacious and you could probably take a club gal with you and have one last session on your ride back.

I also take the HK Limo FROM old border to HK club.

The pickup from border is about the same place they drop you off at.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.5410142, -117.0264936,20 z.

Jackie888
05-02-21, 18:37

Corner of Calle Coahuila and ave constitution. Corner near that money exchange place -see attached map for the prcise corner.

Not for me. But I was very impressed!I thought you made a mistake. But last Friday evening I think I saw 2 trans working that corner near the money exchange too. I can't explain how I knew. There was just something masculine about them. Ok they were tall. And had big hands. And big shoulders. And kind of athletic. And dressed up far more than the typical chica we see in front of hotels. And they were working a street corner instead of a hotel, which is kind of the standard. They just really looked out of place, and I never saw them before.

Rambo1969
05-03-21, 06:17
I thought you made a mistake. But last Friday evening I think I saw 2 trans working that corner near the money exchange too. I can't explain how I knew. There was just something masculine about them. Ok they were tall. And had big hands. And big shoulders. And kind of athletic. And dressed up far more than the typical chica we see in front of hotels. And they were working a street corner instead of a hotel, which is kind of the standard. They just really looked out of place, and I never saw them before.Jackie,

I posted the precise location (no mistake).

I listened to them one night and could figure out from the voice of one of them.

The next night I asked one of them if they were female and he admitted he was trans.

Hargow20
05-03-21, 10:42
I see a tranny working on that corner sometimes.

I thought you made a mistake. But last Friday evening I think I saw 2 trans working that corner near the money exchange too. I can't explain how I knew. There was just something masculine about them. Ok they were tall. And had big hands. And big shoulders. And kind of athletic. And dressed up far more than the typical chica we see in front of hotels. And they were working a street corner instead of a hotel, which is kind of the standard. They just really looked out of place, and I never saw them before.

Jackie888
05-04-21, 00:34
Went upstairs with my chica to Hotel Izbia, the purple hotel on the corner. 100 pesos for the room. When I took a shower afterwards, the chica warned me that they are going to charge me 100 pesos for using it. 5 bucks isn't a big deal, but really? This is why Cascadas or Rizo is so much better.

Babe Magnet
05-04-21, 01:52
I would just book Uber, cheaper, safer and I don't have to dick with stupid low life cabbies.Yeah, a lot of Tijuana cabbies are bad news. If you're really on a budget, the white / blue stripe Mercedes taxivans to Chapparal / Bumfuck Otay go right through la zona. They make a right-hand turn onto Calle Coahuila off Constitucion. 10 pesos to the pedestrian bridge beside the Easy Park parking lot off Avenida de la Amistad. Walk across the bridge and you're there.

Hargow20
05-04-21, 16:44
Was wondering if anyony sightings of the WSW blonde Kayla. ? A friend told me he saw her once recently. Don't believe she is actively working. ? If anyone sees her please post. ?

MemoeNasty
05-04-21, 20:55
Went upstairs with my chica to Hotel Izbia, the purple hotel on the corner. 100 pesos for the room. When I took a shower afterwards, the chica warned me that they are going to charge me 100 pesos for using it. 5 bucks isn't a big deal, but really? This is why Cascadas or Rizo is so much better.This is my go to hotel in Tijuana when I want to spend the night. Things might have changed but I never had a problem at this place with being charged for a shower. Haven't spent the night since pre covid. I do recommend getting a room up on the third floor though. Less people walking up and down stairs and less noise from the Malquerida. For the price and location I've always thought this place could not be beat. Always got my security deposit back too unlike Hotel Leyva. Rizo is great too but more expensive especially on weekends. Moe.

Captain Solo
05-04-21, 23:17
Jackie,

Ibiza's 100-peso ST rooms had water turned off, sin aqua, sin toalla, nada. If you pay 200 pesos they send you to a cama con aqua why toalla.

The reception guy said that was management's decision, and I could stick any complaint up my ass.

I hate the cheap assholes running Ibiza and have not been using it, but a couple hot girls there would do everything BB, must have a big shower with bleach immediately after.

Gdaloha
05-05-21, 20:03
How's the streetwalker scene this week? Looking to make a visit soon, its been way to long!

Are they letting you walk in or they still asking you questions to ensure it's essential travel?

Hargow20
05-05-21, 21:49
Decided to head to Tijuana and get together with Elizabeth. I waited for few hours and Elizabeth. Decided see Kazume. Kazume is fairly good looking. Got a BBJ / facial from her. Headed back to SD around 8 pm.

Artisttyp
05-05-21, 22:30
Are the public bathrooms open around the Zona and in Centro during these times of Covid? How are you guys releiving yourselves without going into clubs?

Captain Solo
05-05-21, 23:11
Artiste.

You ever saw dogs in El Cemtro say Hi to fire hydrants?

Gdaloha
05-05-21, 23:46
Looking for a great facial on my trip to Tijuana. Where can you find this Elizabeth and anyone else? They behind the ally of HK? Much appreciated.

Hargow20
05-06-21, 02:21
Kazumy hangs out at the hotel CeCe.

Looking for a great facial on my trip to Tijuana. Where can you find this Elizabeth and anyone else? They behind the ally of HK? Much appreciated.

Artisttyp
05-06-21, 04:03
Artiste.

You ever saw dogs in El Cemtro say Hi to fire hydrants?Actually serious question. Was curious if bathrooms are back open? Some of us that don't go to bars depend on them while out and about. Things can go sideways fast when you need to go.

Jinxx
05-06-21, 09:36
Are the public bathrooms open around the Zona and in Centro during these times of Covid? How are you guys releiving yourselves without going into clubs?Exactly which "public bathrooms" are you referring to? Why in the world would you go to the zona but not go into one of the clubs to use the restroom? I do it all the time when I go to the zona to bang street chicas. I go into HK or Adelita's all the time to use the bathroom. HK is a bit more convenient because of the alley entrance. I don't buy any beer or drinks. I just go straight to the bathroom, tip the bathroom guy a few pesos, maybe tip a chica or two to grab some booty. Then I walk back out onto the street with a raging hardon ready to bang my next street girl.

When were there ever any "public bathrooms" in the zona other than the bars? Back before the bars opened back up sometimes I'd be forced to use the filthy disgusting bathroom at Libra parking on constitucion.

Hargow20
05-06-21, 16:35
I do the same as well.

Exactly which "public bathrooms" are you referring to? Why in the world would you go to the zona but not go into one of the clubs to use the restroom? I do it all the time when I go to the zona to bang street chicas. I go into HK or Adelita's all the time to use the bathroom. HK is a bit more convenient because of the alley entrance. I don't buy any beer or drinks. I just go straight to the bathroom, tip the bathroom guy a few pesos, maybe tip a chica or two to grab some booty. Then I walk back out onto the street with a raging hardon ready to bang my next street girl.

When were there ever any "public bathrooms" in the zona other than the bars? Back before the bars opened back up sometimes I'd be forced to use the filthy disgusting bathroom at Libra parking on constitucion.

Hargow20
05-06-21, 16:37
Elizabeth is very hard to find and rarely comes out.

Artisttyp
05-06-21, 19:05
Exactly which "public bathrooms" are you referring to? Why in the world would you go to the zona but not go into one of the clubs to use the restroom? I do it all the time when I go to the zona to bang street chicas. I go into HK or Adelita's all the time to use the bathroom. HK is a bit more convenient because of the alley entrance. I don't buy any beer or drinks. I just go straight to the bathroom, tip the bathroom guy a few pesos, maybe tip a chica or two to grab some booty. Then I walk back out onto the street with a raging hardon ready to bang my next street girl.

When were there ever any "public bathrooms" in the zona other than the bars? Back before the bars opened back up sometimes I'd be forced to use the filthy disgusting bathroom at Libra parking on constitucion.My main " PUBLIC" bathroom was on Con between alley and primera the parking lot run by Jorge. Then the bathroom just across the alley on Cons LIBRA I guess. Those are my 2 bathrooms or Leyva of course in the parking lot. Some of us don't want to enter the clubs.

What about the one next to Caliente in Pasaje Rodriguez Revo and Calle 3 open ?

THANK YOU.

Ctytek
05-06-21, 20:06
Looking for a great facial on my trip to Tijuana. Where can you find this Elizabeth and anyone else? They behind the ally of HK? Much appreciated.You'll most likely find her in the basement of the parking garage shooting up heroin. Same as the rest of these winners. And if she does come out. Hargrow is already waiting for her, after having spent 4 hours trawling through the Zona back alleys.

LuvMexicanas
05-07-21, 02:14
You'll most likely find her in the basement of the parking garage shooting up heroin. Same as the rest of these winners. And if she does come out. Hargrow is already waiting for her, after having spent 4 hours trawling through the Zona back alleys.Hargow is the John Wick of Tijuana because he is a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will.

Hargow20
05-07-21, 03:58
Actually Elizabeth does not do drugs. She is extremely clean and no needle marks.

You'll most likely find her in the basement of the parking garage shooting up heroin. Same as the rest of these winners. And if she does come out. Hargrow is already waiting for her, after having spent 4 hours trawling through the Zona back alleys.

GoodQuestions
05-07-21, 20:31
In my most recent start when I was going up Ibiza with 26 year old Fernanda from Puebla the cum boy said not to let the guys take a shower after the session. A guy that just had a session took a shower and that had him upset. I'm not sure if he was telling my chica or another chica because he just said it out loud. I think the shots are coming from the cum boys cause they have to clean it but that's my opinion.

Hargow20
05-07-21, 22:36
The good ones are hard to find a locate these days. Both Elizabeth & Kayla give the best BBJ's in Tijuana. I would go with the SG's But Kathy is only one that interests me. The downside is that there is fewer good ones that are appearing these days. I am lucky to find new a year that interests me.

Hargow is the John Wick of Tijuana because he is a man of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will.

BayBoy
05-07-21, 22:49
Are the public bathrooms open around the Zona and in Centro during these times of Covid? How are you guys releiving yourselves without going into clubs?My 'Public Bathroom' while in the Zona Norte is the Caliente casino in the alley Coahuila. Not the most pristine place but good enough for a pee.

Artisttyp
05-08-21, 00:22
My 'Public Bathroom' while in the Zona Norte is the Caliente casino in the alley Coahuila. Not the most pristine place but good enough for a pee.Thank You.

Baxter Slade
05-08-21, 02:47
Actually serious question. Was curious if bathrooms are back open? Some of us that don't go to bars depend on them while out and about. Things can go sideways fast when you need to go.To pee any bar will do. But to take a dump I need somewhere comfortable. Back bathroom at Ticuan is numero uno. But the last few months that has been out of the way. My go to spot has been Caliente on rev. By 3rd. Bano is all the way in the back, only problem every time I run into the son of a one time novia who works there, he must wonder why I show up a couple times every weekend and head for the back.

MemoeNasty
05-08-21, 05:49

When were there ever any "public bathrooms" in the zona other than the bars? Back before the bars opened back up sometimes I'd be forced to use the filthy disgusting bathroom at Libra parking on constitucion.I don't understand all this bathroom talk either! I think Las Chavelas has always had decent restrooms. Has something changed very recently where the bathrooms are shut down? If your in the zona any bar will do. One guy in here goes all the way to Ticuan to use a restroom? Moe.

Artisttyp
05-08-21, 06:35
I don't understand all this bathroom talk either!.During the height of the pandemic there were a few posts stating that most businesses in Centro were not allowing people to use their bathrooms. Since clubs are now officially open that wouldn't pertain to the Zona unless you don't go into clubs. Not everyone likes going into a Covid Petri Dish to pee.

Otherwise having access to a decent bathroom IS a big deal in Tijuana.

Artisttyp
05-08-21, 06:38
To pee any bar will do. But to take a dump I need somewhere comfortable. Back bathroom at Ticuan is numero uno..Me Too. I usually buy an orange juice to bring into the shitter with me. The toilet paper dispenser doubles as a little nightstand for me. Great place to get your "shit" together and get some work done on your phone.

Baxter Slade
05-08-21, 07:36
Me Too. I usually buy an orange juice to bring into the shitter with me. The toilet paper dispenser doubles as a little nightstand for me. Great place to get your "shit" together and get some work done on your phone.Exactly! That's what I like about the Caliente shitters. I stop by the spirtsbook first pick up the sheets with the odds. I tell the little lady to grab a seat and I need to go study in the back I will be back in 23 minutes.

Lefeu
05-09-21, 02:09
During the height of the pandemic there were a few posts stating that most businesses in Centro were not allowing people to use their bathrooms. Since clubs are now officially open that wouldn't pertain to the Zona unless you don't go into clubs. Not everyone likes going into a Covid Petri Dish to pee.

Otherwise having access to a decent bathroom IS a big deal in Tijuana.How about the US? I live in northern CA and I had a hard time finding public bathroom in this pandemic. Even Safeway, a large food store chain, started restricting access to their store bathroom. They printed the code for the bathroom door on their receipts. Therefore I had to buy something if I wanted to use their bathroom. That store was located in a nice area.

Jinxx
05-09-21, 09:40
Me Too. I usually buy an orange juice to bring into the shitter with me. The toilet paper dispenser doubles as a little nightstand for me. Great place to get your "shit" together and get some work done on your phone.You take orange juice into a public bathroom and you drink it as you sit there taking a dump? Bruh.

I've dropped a deuce in public bathrooms twice in the last 3 years. Once was at the target in Chula Vista. The second time was in la Carreta bar in the Zona. I had eaten some street tacos and something wasn't right. My stomach started bubbling and I had no choice it was an emergency. But other than emergency situation I never ever take a dump in a public bathroom. Most definitely wouldn't eat or drink in a public bathroom. That's crazy.