PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38

TJLee
08-31-21, 21:44
Anyone knows who is she that stands near hotel la Caretta?

XTrenton
09-01-21, 06:07
Was in Tijuana 2 weeks ago on Thursday night. Was walking toward LaZona area and spotted another chubby chick in front of Hotel Diamontes. About 5'4, 20 yo, cute face. Melissa was her name. She's fairly new I believe because I hadn't seen her before. She's 20 yo I think. Her body actually looked pretty good when she removed her clothes; better than I had imagined before I took her. When I put on a condom and she applied lube, she told me to go very slow. When she laid down and opened her legs, she had a small closed pussy. Wow, really looked unused. Was surprised as she told me later she had a daughter and she must have had had a natural birth because she had no C-scar. She wasn't very cooperative at first as she kept grabbing my penis, blocking me from entry. I told her was going to go slow and asked her to relax. She opened her small pussy lips to allow me entry. Man, I wasn't able to gain any entry in my first session with her. I think it was a combination of her tight pussy and I think she was contracting her pelvic muscles. Time had ran out and she was initially hesitant to do another session with me; complaining about my size. I told her if she did another session and performed well, I would give her a good tip. She agreed. In the next session, it was kinda hot as she applied lube to her pussy and began fingering herself. She started with 1 finger and then slowly tried to put in 2 fingers; trying to open her hole to better accommodate me. Was kinda funny to see. The beds suck there as they are small. Anyway, she again opened her pussy-lips and I pushed harder this time but slowly. After a few minutes it started to slide in. Her puss was very shallow at first and still much difficulty making full-entry. After a few more minutes her puss gave way and was getting full movement. He puss just had nice tight snug fit. Made me cum quickly. Took her for several sessions over the course of 3 days. One of the best puss I've had in Mex. Her puss was definitely one of the tightest I've had on first entry, but she will open up as time progresses. The negatives about her is she is deadfish. She won't kiss or allow you to suck on her boobs, only sex. Not even for extra $. But her puss was definitely worth it.

Rambo1969
09-03-21, 05:47
Anyone knows who is she that stands near hotel la Caretta?Wow. Her body looks perfect!

Rambo1969
09-03-21, 05:57
Anyone knows who is she that stands near hotel la Caretta?Wow. Her body looks perfect!

Anyone been with her?

What was the experience like and prices?

Re-posting his photo for reference.

Captain Solo
09-03-21, 17:48
That looks like Connie de CDMX, a young spinner with a pretty face near hotel El Porton who wears a black mask and is always looking down on her phone.

She's very stuck up, cold and curt. I pulled her mask down to look at her face, very pretty and young. She did not talk much, wanted 500 pesos or $30 firm for sexo sin ropa. My wingman urged me to try her, said she was the prettiest girl in the alley that night. I hated hotel Porton since last time the rooms smelled like shit, but this girl was just so hot. Hotel wanted $7. The room smelled old and odd without fresh cleaner scents but with a hint of organic contamination this time. The sheet looked old and dingy. Well, she looked very hot and I wanted to pop her so bad. She wanted money upfront, said 20 YO, from CDMX. Her spinner body looked and felt tight and youthful, very close to perfect, boobs were natural, perfectly global and perky BS, skin smooth, unblemished, no tats. She refused to touch my dick, took a couple wet wipes, poked a hole and inserted it over the base like a tent, then rolled up 4 balls of toilet paper and stuffed them into the condom's base to hold them from slipping out. She said it was for cleanliness.

Of course she would never do a CBJ. She refused to touch my dick or do anything to help me erect. There was no foreplay. She refused to get on top, insisted I had to go on top. She laid down and spread her legs, showing a tiny, pink and neat kitty with only a small patch of thin hairs. She allowed very little touching or squeezing of her body. Her body was firm and springy. Her kitty was so tight my dick could not penetrate. She was clenching her thighs to limit penetration. After a while she relaxed her thighs and my dick was able to fully penetrate. It was delicious to pump that tiny pussy. Her eyes were closed; looked like she enjoyed the session a lot. She held both fists against my chest. I stopped a couple times, pulled out and looked at her pussy swollen and wet. She looked hot and sexy, got me aroused with a raging hard on.

I screwed her a long time, asked her if she liked it. She quietly nodded. Near the end she was all relaxed, her body went limp, her crotch spread wide. Second session for the night but I popped big. She acted warmer and sweeter, less resistant than before, quietly put her clothes on, said "Good bye;" I squeezed her boobs and her butt, said ' Adios. " I walked out. Hotel Porton still did not clean their rooms well enough. I told the attendant, " No limpia" and refused to give him a tip.

She's stuck up, hard to deal with, had lots of restrictions, but she looked very pretty, her body nice, clean. Natural, beautiful, her kitty tight and snug.

Jackie888
09-03-21, 18:48
She refused to touch my dick, took a couple wet wipes, poked a hole and inserted it over the base like a tent, then rolled up 4 balls of toilet paper and stuffed them into the condom's base to hold them from slipping out. She said it was for cleanliness. Some of the shit that chicas do is pretty hilarious. I had to show 2 chicas how to properly roll on a condom onto my dick, because they were putting it on like one puts a stretched hat onto a person's head. The would grab the bottom edges of the condom and stretch them out to make the biggest opening they could and pop the condom on me. Ouch. Fuck.

Captain Solo
09-04-21, 01:11
She looked fresh, pretty, healthy but ne win the biz and scared. She looked and acted like the baby sitter at your next door neighbor.

Near the end, she acted warmer and less defensive. Even with limited access to her body and her resisting attitude, it was still sexier and more exciting to have sex with a nice, clean, fresh girl than the old, flabby, hardened, worn out, tattooed, loud and loose bar girls.

May be with repeat sessions and being nice to her, giving her propinas ect she may turn sweeter and get more engaging in bed. Bar girls and street girls hate cheap guys but would let down their guards and get very close and personal with guys who tip them well.

A wingman cannot speak 1 word or Spanish, but has been screwing a HK spinner BB in long sessions for over a year. She likes / loves him a lot, cuddling him like a baby in the bar, even screwed him multiple hours BB when he ran out of money. He hit me up for a loan to pay her that night but I refused just to teach him a lesson. She never insisted he paid him back. He's very happy with her, spending hours with her in HK cuddling and smiling without being able to talk to her. I had to do all his interpretation for him. Now she's talking about renting an apartment near la Zona so he can crash over night without paying hotels. It's the luck of the fools.

Hargow20
09-04-21, 15:24
Stilll unable to drive so took the trolley & bus to Tijuana. Only takes me a hour a half from my house to reach the border. Arrived at the border around 2 pm. As I was walking over I noticed that the pedestrian line was backed all the way to Frontera. There was also about 10 police cars. Apparently some migrants were gathering at the border. Apparently the CBP closed the border for awhile. Saw some CBP officers carrying pepper ball guns (https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/clash-with-migrants-causes-delays-at-san-ysidro-point-of-entry/2709907/). Arrived in the Zona & got together with Liz for another great BBJ / facial. Also saw Kathy by Cascada's again. Headed back to US around 5 pm. Thankfully there was almost no line at the pedestrian gate to the border. There was about 25 minute wait.

Rambo1969
09-04-21, 21:02
That looks like Connie de CDMX, a young spinner with a pretty face near hotel El Porton who wears a black mask and is always looking down on her phone.

She's very stuck up, cold and curt. I pulled her mask down to look at her face, very pretty and young. She did not talk much, wanted 500 pesos or $30 firm for sexo sin ropa.
She's stuck up, hard to deal with, had lots of restrictions, but she looked very pretty, her body nice, clean. Natural, beautiful, her kitty tight and snug.Thanks captain.

To me it's not just about BJ & sex.

I can easily spend 20 minutes doing naked full body contact dirty salsa dancing with my hands all over.

Also I enjoy just caressing beautiful bodies with may face crashing against at the bottom of their asses. Lots of fun beyond just sex.

A lot of gals enjoy slamming my face with their ass.

So. I may give her a try just to enjoy the fantastic body.

My normal sessions are 1 HR. May just do a 30 min session with her to start.

Jinxx
09-05-21, 06:40
Some of the shit that chicas do is pretty hilarious. I had to show 2 chicas how to properly roll on a condom onto my dick, because they were putting it on like one puts a stretched hat onto a person's head. The would grab the bottom edges of the condom and stretch them out to make the biggest opening they could and pop the condom on me. Ouch. Fuck.Actually that's a great method, when done right. The other best way to apply the condom is with her mouth. If I'm fully erect it's extremely difficult and uncomfortable to try to roll a condom onto my dick. I appreciate the chicas who can comfortably apply a condom to my dick. Usually I put it on myself or I try to hurry up and get it on before I become fully erect as it's much easier to apply that way.

Captain Solo
09-05-21, 17:55
Rambo,

Connie is young and fresh, enjoyed sex but showed guilty feelings. She did not allow full access to her body for cuddling, squeezing.

If holding, cuddling and squeezing girls are what you want, you would have a lot more fun taking Hong Kong girls, buying them drinks, squeezing, kissing them and parking your face in their nether zones.

Gdaloha
09-05-21, 21:21
How is the club and streetwalker talent this holiday weekend? Thinking of making a visit Sunday afternoon. Wouldn't mind pounded a young streetwalker on my holiday weekend.

TJLee
09-06-21, 08:43
Hey Captain is this a new SG at El Porton? Connie?

MongerHunger
09-06-21, 15:00
How is the club and streetwalker talent this holiday weekend? Thinking of making a visit Sunday afternoon. Wouldn't mind pounded a young streetwalker on my holiday weekend.The selection was pretty good this weekend. Day and Night.

Hargow20
09-06-21, 16:14
There might be few more girls in HK. But the rest of the Zona will be about the same. There is a good chance that crossing back into the US will be quite a zoo. Personally I recommend you arrive around 4:00 and head back after 9pm.This is why I went down on Friday.

How is the club and streetwalker talent this holiday weekend? Thinking of making a visit Sunday afternoon. Wouldn't mind pounded a young streetwalker on my holiday weekend.

SportMongr
09-06-21, 23:39
A few weeks back I reported on 2 SG's I had good encounters with. 1) Janice 23 from Guerro. Her name is "Joanna" not Janice. She works Hotel Coahilla. I thought my second visit would gain me a bit more love or interaction. Maybe some personality. Thought maybe the first time she just needed to warm up. Well, I'm not sure that's the case. Still a very attractive lady with a juicy fit body but very disconnected. I can handle that from a day 1 visit. But after day 2 now I feel like the snatch that needs a little connection LOL. It must be a rough occupation. I understand the need to shut off emotionally. Easy for me to say, Can't you just smile or say Hello, how are you doing today? Nice to see you again. Nope. Solo negocios. I still would bang her If I needed to get the poison out.

I also met a more personable chica named Ruth from Hiladago last time. She was not there last night. She works the dive hotel called El Portal. What ever the one Captain talks about being his most hated. No towel etc. I never picked up on the smell and dirtiness as he describes but the lack of towel soaks my shirts and boxers on my way out.

After striking out with Jimena, I ended on the only thing left decent at that moment 9:30-10 pm. Her name was Mary from CDMX and she also works at that crap Hotel El Portal or is it called El portan. Mary is a petite morena with a firm body wears tiny biker shorts and a tight tube top exposing a flat stomach and fit and firm legs and ass. She's cute and wears bright red lipstick has thick lips that sadly we can't nib. She is friendly speaks some English. I was very clear with my negocios "todo" she continued being friendly in the room. Her BJ was eh? No bueno, but I believe she was trying not to screw up her lipstick. After a few 1 maybe 2 min light BJ there might have been some confusion because I said- that was quick or that was it? Probably not a smart thing to say. I was just expressed some like oooo'k? She started some fast Spanish saying something about 15 minutes. Maybe she expressed that this visit is only 15 minutes. I don't want to spend lots of time with BJ, seemed like perhaps she was saying you can spend more for more time. I wasn't sure. I just countered with no problem, 15 minutes is fine, lets get into sexo. If she had a shake down or if it was just confusion I had caused with my quick BJ comment she jumped into doggy and the pussy was as tight as I have experienced in the Zona. I always go slow at first to keep them happy and then kick up the speed when they want you out as well. About 5-6 minutes in she helped me out and looked back giving some good facial expressions that mad it a lot easier to get into sync. Finished in 10 minutes which is solid for me as I tend to go long and the ladies don't like that. We had time to chat she asked me if I had an esposa. I take that as a sign she's looking for a taker. Only the girls who are interested ask personal questions. She seemed a bit sad said she's out here by herself no boyfriend family or friends. Seemed a bit odd to me but maybe it's possible. Or maybe she just means real friends. The knock came at a quick 15 minutes lucky I was already packing up. I'the see her again if I had the ammo on tap. Not sure why she quoted me $7 for the room the lady at the door only took $6 and my first street girl at hotel Coahuila was also $7 not a big deal. Again it's the respect principal.

Captain Solo
09-07-21, 00:21
Not Connie.

I have seen her before.

Nice fresh sweet girl. Go for her.

Rambo1969
09-08-21, 08:15
If holding, cuddling and squeezing girls are what you want, you would have a lot more fun taking Hong Kong girls, buying them drinks, squeezing, kissing them and parking your face in their nether zones.Thanks Captain.

But. That has not been my experience.

I get far less access to planting my face on their ass, etc during a drink at HK.

It is good for caressing their body but the access is limited.

HK can have better looking gals so I do buy drinks for gals there. But access to privates and what I want to do is limited. Panties stay on for example.

Sometimes I need to fall on them ass on the bed and sometimes I am kneeling on the ground doing my face plants on their naked ass.

Also. Amount of time they spend with you is very inconsistent and the waiters, etc provide too much distraction.

For the price of three drinks I can get full access with a street beauty's body and have access to everything for more time.

So that's why do this with street gals.

I buy drinks at HK for gals that have something special about them. Really hot body, etc.

Captain Solo
09-09-21, 01:58
How far up the crack you want to go?

You will find many nice, clean, hot street girls whose asses you can burrow in hehe.

HK drink time with gals does not match in room experience.

InsolentSpike
09-09-21, 03:52
Monday hit up the Zona with Captain.

Got there around 2 pm and there wasn't much talent around the street so we decided to bounce around the clubs and hang out in the AC.

Met up with Edmunger in HK and had a great time hanging out and showing him around.

Finally around 6 the talent started to show up.

1. Katherine 23 from Guerrero in front of Carreras 400.

First time I've been with Katherine or Katy as she calls herself. I haven't seen here in the past but she was standing with tiny Michelle the entire time she was there. She claimed she's always there but this was the first time I saw her and since I like the darker girls decided to give her a try. She asked for money upfront which a few girls have done before but had no issues with service or timing. Had a great time and would repeat for sure.

2. Anahi aka Wendy near back entrance of HK 300.

Have always had a great time with Anahi and I make sure to go with her each time I'm down there. Anahi did not disappoint as usual and would see her again like usual. One of these days I have to do a longer session with her because she is one of my favorites and have always had a great time with her.

3. Diana in the back of Coahuila 400.

Same with Diana I try to make sure to see her each time I'm there if she's available. Have always had a great time with Diana as well and she did not disappoint either. Planning to do a longer session with her as well in the future.

In all had a great time in the zona as usual. Was there with the Captain from 2-10 pm and would go again as soon as possible!

It's nice to try out new girls too and I saw about 3-5 girls I have never seen before that caught my eye but at the end of the day if it's a girl I am comfortable with and she keeps me happy then what's wrong with that?

Did not see Marlen in front of Ibiza who is another of my favorites but hopefully next time she’s there. She’s pricier than others at 500-600 but have always had a great time with her.

Auf wiedershen!

Gregyyr
09-09-21, 07:33
Some of the shit that chicas do is pretty hilarious. I had to show 2 chicas how to properly roll on a condom onto my dick, because they were putting it on like one puts a stretched hat onto a person's head. The would grab the bottom edges of the condom and stretch them out to make the biggest opening they could and pop the condom on me. Ouch. Fuck.I had the same type of experience with a gal in Oaxaca. Put a napkin over my dick like a tent and then poked it through. She must have fucked some very dirty guys in her past.

G.

Captain Solo
09-09-21, 08:31
Monday was hot. Drove down in the afternoon, left the car with Miguel for a minor repair, went to lunch then hang out in HK, sitting in the center of the club, watching the strip show, hot girls flittering by, some sports on the giant TV. Life was good. On the way down, heard a SD bro decided to move to Tijuana to live with his very beautiful GF. Good for him. Glad he found a girl he loves.

Happened to turn on ISG on the phone, got a PM from Ed Munger just arrived from NYC, taking a shower in Cascada. Invited him down to join the bros. Paul from San Jose also came by and sat with us. Just then Danny, just sneaked out from under his wife in Downey, joined us at the table, bought tequila shots for himself and the mesero, and beers for everyone at the table. I guess we were a lot more fun and supportive than his yapping wife at home hehe. A girl came over sitting on the the back of the couch, trying to seduce us, but she flipped over hard and fell into EdMunger's lap. He bought her a drink but was too shy to touch the girl.

These guys just met in the club but really clicked, enjoying each other's company and talking nonstop. It was fun to see guys totally relaxed and have so much fun. We are easy to make friends and have fun in the club. Quite a few local guys were very generous, offered me shots out of their expensive Don Julio 1942 bottles. That was very nice of them to introduce me to Mexican exquisite tastes. I have as much fun partying in the club with local guys, old friends, new bros from out of state, as with hot girls. Always looking forward to meeting new bros.

Knowing your appetite for sex and food, Tijuana is an ideal location with good selection, convenience, fair costs. It's hard to even think of going somewhere else for vacation.

Life is good with hot girls, good food, exciting entertainment and fun company of kindred bros. It's our fun, sexy, exciting vacation every week.

Gregyyr
09-09-21, 19:54
Thanks Captain.

But. That has not been my experience.

I get far less access to planting my face on their ass, etc during a drink at HK.

It is good for caressing their body but the access is limited.

HK can have better looking gals so I do buy drinks for gals there. But access to privates and what I want to do is limited. Panties stay on for example.

Sometimes I need to fall on them ass on the bed and sometimes I am kneeling on the ground doing my face plants on their naked ass.

Also. Amount of time they spend with you is very inconsistent and the waiters, etc provide too much distraction.
Don't forget to try the private rooms at times at HK. For $23 you get a few songs and I always negotiate with the girls for a little extra tip if they will go nude and most of them are ok with that.

Yes you won't get your rocks off but it's true heaven especially after you have fucked a girl upstairs earlier and "junior" is wore out.

It also gives you some intimate time with the girls you have not taken upstairs to see if there is good chemistry and to see how they behave with you groping them. It's like a "test drive" a bit.

I love those private rooms and while yes, for a few more bucks you can get a street girl. This is more for if your wore out and want to just enjoy a but ass naked girl for a bit.

G.

Gregyyr
09-10-21, 06:11
Wow. Her body looks perfect!

Anyone been with her?

What was the experience like and prices?

Re-posting his photo for reference.OMG. Earlier tonight I was watching youtube video clips from those guys who walk around Norte with hidden cameras and this girl was just hanging out on the street! It was a video that was taken in the last couple weeks. I just looked and didn't find it again but it's out there as I just saw it a couple hours ago so going to keep hunting.

G.

Rambo1969
09-10-21, 06:47
Don't forget to try the private rooms at times at HK. For $23 you get a few songs and I always negotiate with the girls for a little extra tip if they will go nude and most of them are ok with that.

Yes you won't get your rocks off but it's true heaven especially after you have fucked a girl upstairs earlier and "junior" is wore out.
This is more for if your wore out and want to just enjoy a but ass naked girl for a bit.$23+tip may be ok if you find a beauty that is much prettier than Streetgirls.

Also. I am sure the $23 does not get you 20 minutes.

BUT, nothing forces you to have full sex with street girls either.

For $25 when junior is tired I still get street girls and enjoy their bodies in the full comfort of my room for 20-30 minutes.

So I prefer street girls to HK even for just enjoying caressing and kissing their bodies with no sex.

In fact most of my streetgirl sessions are 1 HR and at least half the time is just enjoying their bodies without sex.

Rambo1969
09-10-21, 06:55
2. Anahi aka Wendy near back entrance of HK 300.

It's nice to try out new girls too and I saw about 3-5 girls I have never seen before that caught my eye but at the end of the day if it's a girl I am comfortable with and she keeps me happy then what's wrong with that?Wendy for 300 sounds like a low price. Was that with some clothes still on or fully naked?

I too prefer repeating girls who provide great service vs trying out new unknown gals.

In my March trip more 7 of my 12 sessions were with one gal. Karumi.

She provides awesome service and has an awesome body so why take a chance with unknowns.

Captain Solo
09-10-21, 15:08
Greggy,

The lap dance booths are dark and cramp. There is not enough room and time to do anything serious.

I suppose guys like Rambo could try to convince girls to let their noses and tongues into their cracks, but the $23 3 songs are over very quickly and it can get expensive. Meseros are always hovering outside the door and would pull it open at the end. It's annoying.

Better to find a dark corner on the third floor, buy the girls drinks. You can do almost anything with the girl, even full-blown sex, not having to worry about the end of 3 songs.

Gregyyr
09-10-21, 19:36
Greggy,

The lap dance booths are dark and cramp. There is not enough room and time to do anything serious.

I suppose guys like Rambo could try to convince girls to let their noses and tongues into their cracks, but the $23 3 songs are over very quickly and it can get expensive. Meseros are always hovering outside the door and would pull it open at the end. It's annoying.

Better to find a dark corner on the third floor, buy the girls drinks. You can do almost anything with the girl, even full-blown sex, not having to worry about the end of 3 songs.Great advice. Will try just that.

G.

InsolentSpike
09-11-21, 00:31
Wendy for 300 sounds like a low price. Was that with some clothes still on or fully naked?It was 300 with only the top off. I used to be all "how much for sin ropa" but at the end just went through the cheapest route. As long as I get my nut I am happy.

Jackie888
09-11-21, 00:46
Wendy for 300 sounds like a low price. Was that with some clothes still on or fully naked?

I too prefer repeating girls who provide great service vs trying out new unknown gals.

In my March trip more 7 of my 12 sessions were with one gal. Karumi.

She provides awesome service and has an awesome body so why take a chance with unknowns.What I normally do and it has worked out to be a nice balance is that when I visit, I go with 1 new girl. Then I go with 1 favorite to end the evening. That way I always end on a good mood. But I also get to sample. I never start out with a favorite and end with a newbie, because it creates an unrealistic expectation that the newbie cannot live up to. Of course once in a while, I get hosed like last week when my favorite had the smelly pussie syndrome from screwing too many guys in one evening, and I had a lousy ending. Fuck I can still smell her smelly pussie in my mind.

Sound7
09-11-21, 02:55
Number of girls yes.

Very few at HK.

One or two Chicago?

Tropical Tiki room.

Street. Few.

Good luck in the search.

ScatManDoo
09-11-21, 04:16
It was 300 with only the top off. I used to be all "how much for sin ropa" but at the end just went through the cheapest route. As long as I get my nut I am happy.Odd answer.

Are you saying that you took in SG Wendy for a 300 peso session, and she kept her pants or skirt on for the entire cita?

Rambo1969
09-11-21, 08:17
Greggy,

Better to find a dark corner on the third floor, buy the girls drinks. You can do almost anything with the girl, even full-blown sex, not having to worry about the end of 3 songs.Good one Captain.

I have often wondered if girls will agree and even prefer being paid tips directly vs drinks. Since they get to keep 100% of tips.

Example: if you ask a gal $10 in tips for 10 minutes of 1:1 time at a table without drinks wouldn't most of them agree?

Rambo1969
09-11-21, 08:26
How far up the crack you want to go?

You will find many nice, clean, hot street girls whose asses you can burrow in hehe.

HK drink time with gals does not match in room experience.Imagine kissing their pussy with face against their ass. That's one of the things I like to do.

Another is kissing them on the front of pussy with them standing while viewing butt cheeks between their thighs.

Finally, I dance with her naked with my dick (with condom) against her pussy on front and my hands reaching for pussy and ass from behind. While salsa music is playing. I call that dirty salsa dancing.

Captain Solo
09-11-21, 10:31
Insolent.

How can you screw girls with their tops off? You probably made a typo error and instead meant:

"300 with only the bottom off".

Stupid, illiterate, ugly guys in this site may get jealous and confused, start making ugly accusations.

Sex with top on is probably very popular with street girls as they don't have to waste time to take off the padded bras and tight corsets that hold their body parts together. Once they take their tops off, their bodies grow a lot bigger hehe.

InsolentSpike
09-11-21, 13:44
Odd answer.

Are you saying that you took in SG Wendy for a 300 peso session, and she kept her pants or skirt on for the entire cita?Ooops typo LOL. Good catch scatmandoo.

She kept her top ON and removed her skirt.

Thanks scatmandoo.

Captain Solo
09-11-21, 18:36
Rambo,

The hottest young girls would try to keep their weights down and order HK's special, water with a drop of cranberry juice, looking like a real cocktail.

They earn about $3.50 per ficha, for each they would spend 10 to 15 minutes with the guy. So $10 tip is equivalent of 3 fichas. Of course the girls love the tip and would spend the equivalent time of 3 fichas or 30 to 45 minutes. I have seen a few hot girls spend hours with guys sitting on the third floor talking like sweet lovers with just 1 ficha. They can tell meseros to stay away to keep their privacy. Put a $ propina in their boobs or cracks every 5 minutes or so will keep them very sexy with you in the dark corner. You can sit on the couch and the girls can move around positioning their sexy assets all over you or strategically right at your face. You can try DFK, suck tongue, suck tits, rim ass, lick pussies, FIV ect. You can also lie down and she can sit with her pussy and butt hole right on your face.

Girls like Yako in the pic, long straight shiny black hair, tight and firm body, pretty face looking like a Japanese doll. She likes everything Japanese, even takes a Japanese name and babbles in Japanese when she pops her big orgasms hehe. Or Rebecca de Chihuahua, one of the prettiest girls in Mexico with her sweet, pretty face, soft brown hair, a perfect body, smooth soft skin, no tats and the sweetest personality. Or Arianna the voluptuous Amazon girls. Or Lucy, slim beautiful, sexy girl in her Princess Lei dress, always sits on my lap and grind her sexy ass for hours trying to resurrect my dick hehe.

Yep. Most HK girls are the nicest, sweetest young girls. Treat them nice, be sweet, fun, loving and sexy and help them survive their hard lives. They will give you lots of loving funs in return.

Rambo1969
09-11-21, 19:02
Rambo,

The hottest young girls would try to keep their weights down and order HK's special, water with a drop of cranberry juice, looking like a real cocktail.

They earn about $3.50 per ficha, for each they would spend 10 to 15 minutes with the guy. So $10 tip is equivalent of 3 fichas. Of course the girls love the tip and would spend the equivalent time of 3 fichas or 30 to 45 minutes..I have timed it many times and on average a gal only spends 5-6 minutes with guys for a first drink and then they return.

While there are exceptions. That's been my observation.

I specifically ask for 10 minutes and most gals say NO. But some say yes to 10 minutes per ficha.

I would gladly spend / tip total of $20 for 30 minutes quality time with a HK gal at club. Will try that next time but I do not expect to have success with that offer.

Jackie888
09-11-21, 19:05
Good one Captain.

I have often wondered if girls will agree and even prefer being paid tips directly vs drinks. Since they get to keep 100% of tips.

Example: if you ask a gal $10 in tips for 10 minutes of 1:1 time at a table without drinks wouldn't most of them agree?From my experience, hell yes.

Unless you put a finger in their ass, then maybe no.

Gregyyr
09-11-21, 23:19
From my experience, hell yes.

Unless you put a finger in their ass, then maybe no.Bar's won't let you do this will they? They make their money on the beer so why would they let you give the money to the girls?

G.

Gregyyr
09-11-21, 23:23
Rambo,

They earn about $3.50 per ficha, for each they would spend 10 to 15 minutes with the guy. So $10 tip is equivalent of 3 fichas. Of course the girls love the tip and would spend the equivalent time of 3 fichas or 30 to 45 minutes. I have seen a few hot girls spend hours with guys sitting on the third floor talking like sweet lovers with just 1 ficha. They can tell meseros to stay away to keep their privacy. Put a $ propina in their boobs or cracks every 5 minutes or so will keep them very sexy with you in the dark corner. You can sit on the couch and the girls can move around positioning their sexy assets all over you or strategically right at your face. You can try DFK, suck tongue, suck tits, rim ass, lick pussies, FIV ect. You can also lie down and she can sit with her pussy and butt hole right on your face..Gorgeous girls CAP. Thanks for posting and I realize I can save a lot of time hunting and just take your left overs. Haha.

G.

BrockStar
09-12-21, 01:49
Rambo,

They earn about $3.50 per ficha, for each they would spend 10 to 15 minutes with the guy. So $10 tip is equivalent of 3 fichas. Of course the girls love the tip and would spend the equivalent time of 3 fichas or 30 to 45 minutes. I have seen a few hot girls spend hours with guys sitting on the third floor talking like sweet lovers with just 1 ficha. They can tell meseros to stay away to keep their privacy. Put a $ propina in their boobs or cracks every 5 minutes or so will keep them very sexy with you in the dark corner. You can sit on the couch and the girls can move around positioning their sexy assets all over you or strategically right at your face. You can try DFK, suck tongue, suck tits, rim ass, lick pussies, FIV ect. You can also lie down and she can sit with her pussy and butt hole right on your face.I love this idea. Just give her 10 bux for 10 minutes. That's definitely worth it IMO. What about the waitstaff though? Aren't they going to hassle the girl for not having a drink?

MongerHunger
09-12-21, 06:27
Street Report:

It's getting a little tougher to find SGs for 200 MX Pesos. Most I encountered were 300 MX Pesos. Found some for 200 and 250 MX Pesos but most want 300 MX. Hunting grounds were in the alley, Constitution, Coahuila, Niños Heroes and Primera. Daytime action has the most reasonable rates. Nights and weekends are premium. Nailed 7 chicas within a 24 hours period. Not bad.

Captain Solo
09-12-21, 11:05
BrockStar,

Everything in Mexico can be had by greasing palms and bribing. The meseros are the easiest to bribe as they work for tips and are low in the bar hierarchy.

If the girls like your deal, they will deal with meseros, or tell you how much and how often to bribe meseros to keep them away. Tell the girls you only want to tip them, not bar owners, managers or meseros. They would try to minimize payments to the bar and meseros, so more of your money will end up in their hand bags. Bar girls play this game frequently.

InsolentSpike
09-12-21, 16:33
Insolent.How can you screw girls with their tops off? You probably made a typo error and instead meant:
Yes it was a typo LOL. My bad lmao.

InsolentSpike
09-12-21, 16:34
What I normally do and it has worked out to be a nice balance is that when I visit, I go with 1 new girl. Then I go with 1 favorite to end the evening.Good idea Jackie. I think I will try this too. I saw at least 3 new girls I have never seen before that I want to try!

Jackie888
09-12-21, 17:28
Bar's won't let you do this will they? They make their money on the beer so why would they let you give the money to the girls?

G.I normally buy a first drink. But not more. In HK, it is chaos. So girls can waive off a meseros if they want to.

In Tropical, it is more organized you see the same waiters working their same locations, and I have had a waiter go cry to the manager who gave my chica a hard time. So I had to take her to the bar.

Jackie888
09-12-21, 21:23
BTW Gregg, I don't give money just because a chica is sitting with me. I am giving her tips because my hands are up her blouse or getting kisses or both. And it kind of covers the time spent with me. But when she first sits with me, I show her my money and tell her that we can either use it to buy drinks, or I can use it to stuff her clothes. If you speak little Spanish, put the dollar in your hand, point to the drink then say "or" you. And put one in her bra. You'd be surprise how good a chica understands your English.

Gregyyr
09-12-21, 21:39
I normally buy a first drink. But not more. In HK, it is chaos. So girls can waive off a meseros if they want to.

In Tropical, it is more organized you see the same waiters working their same locations, and I have had a waiter go cry to the manager who gave my chica a hard time. So I had to take her to the bar.Very interesting technique. But. The girls need to get so many drinks a week purchased correct. Or they get kicked out?

I will try what you mentioned but want to help the girl as well to keep her working.

The HK VIP private room is discounted to $13 from $23 for VIP member one per day. That's a good deal and I took advantage of it.

G.

Captain Solo
09-12-21, 22:10
This man's dick is into every pussy in Tijuana. Pretty soon he's going to wear them all out.

Most street girls in the alley now want 400 pesos for sexo sin ropa, add 100 pesos for chuparme. I you have done a few girls and know them well, they would do suck and fuck for 300 pesos. Fanny is a tall, slim girl with light skin, long legs, pretty face with bright make up, looking like a Chinese opera actress at the alley's East end. She's a very nice and sweet girl, would do a lot for 300 pesos, but her kitty is kind of loose. She gave me lots of sexy pics. Cannot upload pics.

There are quite a few cute, tiny, little girls in front o Ibiza, Caretta, Coahuila and El Porton. Connie, Maricela, Mila, Ximena ect are all nice, clean, smelling good, feeling good. A few's kitties are wet, tight, snug and grippy. Your dick would have to plunge through a restricting muscle with a very pump, very sensual and delicious. Of course with that much pumping and fiction, street girls would be in a daze with pleasure, mouth gape open, gasping, groaning, eyes go wild in ecstasy.

Jackie888
09-13-21, 02:36
Very interesting technique. But. The girls need to get so many drinks a week purchased correct. Or they get kicked out?

I will try what you mentioned but want to help the girl as well to keep her working.

The HK VIP private room is discounted to $13 from $23 for VIP member one per day. That's a good deal and I took advantage of it.

G.I really don't know if the drinks quota is a myth or not. But it is up to the chicas to decide. Besides there's a lot of tourist morons willing to buy them drinks because "you can't get the same deals at home."

ScatManDoo
09-13-21, 03:27
Very interesting technique. But. The girls need to get so many drinks a week purchased correct. Or they get kicked out?I assume you are talking about Hong Kong Bar in the Street Girl section of this website.

Despite numerous HK Bar Chicas telling gullible mongers various (ever changing) "drink quotas" stories over the years, likely none exist (even for less attractive and less productive chicas).

Maybe hideous chicas get turned away or discouraged.

They have a difficult enough time filling that cavernous club enough on weekdays so it does not look like an empty, failing business.

A chica would need to be a seriously disruptive (and / or a disrespectful beoych to management) in order to get kicked out of HK, or violent.

Hargow20
09-13-21, 04:56
Headed down to Tijuana yesterday & arrived around 3 pm. Eiizabeth said she was not feeling well. Also tried reaching Kazumey. But she did not respond. Did see Kathy. I eventually decided to save my money & head back some other time. Did see that crazy girl with the 2 dogs. She dyed her hair auburn blondish. She looked like something out of a freak show. The one good thing is that the heat was not to hot. Keep hoping to find a new good regular. Still no sign of Kayla.

I was noticing that round trip to Barcelona is only around $350. Going to head to Europe soon.

BrockStar
09-13-21, 06:33
Headed down to Tijuana yesterday & arrived around 3 pm. Eiizabeth said she was not feeling well. Also tried reaching Kazumey. But she did not respond. Did see Kathy. I eventually decided to save my money & head back some other time. Did see that crazy girl with the 2 dogs. She dyed her hair auburn blondish. She looked like something out of a freak show. The one good thing is that the heat was not to hot. Keep hoping to find a new good regular. Still no sign of Kayla.

I was noticing that round trip to Barcelona is only around $350. Going to head to Europe soon.From what I've read, seems to have a lot of action. Apparently a lot of Africans too and those African gals are anything like the ones I used to bang in Pattaya & Bangkok (Thailand) I'm on it! I love up Barcelona too, but it seems to be a bit more expensive. I've never been so I can't for sure, but I'm definitely intrigued by Spain. 420 is completely legal there too!

Gregyyr
09-13-21, 06:57
BTW Gregg, I don't give money just because a chica is sitting with me. I am giving her tips because my hands are up her blouse or getting kisses or both. And it kind of covers the time spent with me. But when she first sits with me, I show her my money and tell her that we can either use it to buy drinks, or I can use it to stuff her clothes. If you speak little Spanish, put the dollar in your hand, point to the drink then say "or" you. And put one in her bra. You'd be surprise how good a chica understands your English.I am going to try just that next time and see how it goes. When the mesero comes for drink two I will also tip him a dollar for not selling me another drink. That way he wins as well and won't bug me as much. I still want to do my fair share of supporting the club as were lucky as hell to have the place to visit so easily!

G.

Dcrist0527
09-14-21, 02:09
I am going to try just that next time and see how it goes. When the mesero comes for drink two I will also tip him a dollar for not selling me another drink. That way he wins as well and won't bug me as much. I still want to do my fair share of supporting the club as were lucky as hell to have the place to visit so easily!

G.I've said this before and others mocked me. But this is where a good relationship with a mesero literally pays off. When playing this game, you have to be careful with the meseros. Unlike the chica, who is only concerned with you at the moment, any and every mesero can come by and ask about drinks. I've found it best to have one mesero. With the right one, he will mark his territory, more or less, and the mesero parade ends. If you aren't spending a lot of time in the bar, then this might not be a wise approach. But for me, I spend many hours in the club partying so, I come out much better in the end, financially, when I invest a little up front and they don't bleed you dry with a new beer every 10 minutes.

Rambo1969
09-14-21, 03:20
Daytime action has the most reasonable rates. Nights and weekends are premium. Nailed 7 chicas within a 24 hours period. Not bad.I agree daytime has better deals.

My default during daytime is Karumy who is in front of hotel Diamante up the block on Av Constitución near Ibiza hotel.

So. I do most of my sex during the daytime and mostly enjoy the club in the evenings.

Fanny, whom the captain also mentioned, is indeed by go to "good night fuck' - I get everything for 400 pesos for 30 minutes.

She is very sweet. But as the captain wrote pussy is not tight. But she has an interesting way of riding you just around the top that still makes for a good session.

Fanny is by the taco stands opposite the Ibiza hotel. At the end of the alley (by Hacienda bar).

She put on a few lbs during COVID. But she is still my good night Fuck.

Gregyyr
09-14-21, 06:39

I was noticing that round trip to Barcelona is only around $350. Going to head to Europe soon.Is that the HK Elizabeth? She has a nice tattoo on her back? From Veracruz I believe?? Really nice smile. She was at HK before the pandemic. Really good English. Little bit older. Probably 28?

G.

BrockStar
09-14-21, 07:48
BTW Gregg, I don't give money just because a chica is sitting with me. I am giving her tips because my hands are up her blouse or getting kisses or both. And it kind of covers the time spent with me. But when she first sits with me, I show her my money and tell her that we can either use it to buy drinks, or I can use it to stuff her clothes. If you speak little Spanish, put the dollar in your hand, point to the drink then say "or" you. And put one in her bra. You'd be surprise how good a chica understands your English.Jackie you are one sly dog! I can't believe I never thought of this, but the scene in Asia is a bit different and the LDs are a somewhat cheaper (especially in PH and Cambodia) so I guess I never considered it. I'm going to have to try this one out though and will definitely report whether it was successful (or not).

Hargow20
09-15-21, 16:19
No Liz does not work in HK. She used to work in Chicago club on rare occasions. Liz tells me that she doe not like clubs for some reason. These days Liz is only seeing me I believe. She does not hang out in the Zona.

Is that the HK Elizabeth? She has a nice tattoo on her back? From Veracruz I believe?? Really nice smile. She was at HK before the pandemic. Really good English. Little bit older. Probably 28?

G.

MmaufcFan
09-16-21, 02:03
Insolent.

How can you screw girls with their tops off? You probably made a typo error and instead meant:

"300 with only the bottom off".

Stupid, illiterate, ugly guys in this site may get jealous and confused, start making ugly accusations.

Sex with top on is probably very popular with street girls as they don't have to waste time to take off the padded bras and tight corsets that hold their body parts together. Once they take their tops off, their bodies grow a lot bigger hehe.I'll use that for some of the bigger ones I get from Milocentos. Con Camisa sin Pantalones, that should work right been getting tutored in Spanish I'll be there next year for good might as well learn the language.

Gregyyr
09-16-21, 04:19
No Liz does not work in HK. She used to work in Chicago club on rare occasions. Liz tells me that she doe not like clubs for some reason. These days Liz is only seeing me I believe. She does not hang out in the Zona.Ah. Got it. Elizabeth at HK has been there for years. Not sure if she still does but had the grim reaper necklace on all the time in the past.

G.

Hargow20
09-17-21, 02:42
Headed to Tijuana on Monday & arrived around 3 pm. Unfortunately Liz flaked again. Tried reaching Kazumey, but was unable to reach her. Eventually decided to see Kathy again. Her service has gone downhill. Hopefully thing will pick up soon. The lines were short & only had to wait about 30 minutes.

Hargow20
09-17-21, 03:51
Do not believe Liz has worked at HK before.

Ah. Got it. Elizabeth at HK has been there for years. Not sure if she still does but had the grim reaper necklace on all the time in the past. Liz does not have a tattoo on her back

G.

ScatManDoo
09-17-21, 04:18
Well after having a great time with 3 girls last Monday began to feel weak with a headache on Thursday. By Friday my forehead was hot but woke up Saturday feeling much better with the exception of losing my voice. Felt better each day and feel fine now but got tested at work Tuesday the 14th and it came back positive. I spent some time in HK as well sitting down but I'm pretty sure I caught it from one of the girls. Just a heads up for anyone going doing there. I am double vaccinated too with the Pfizer shot which may have been the reason for minimal symptoms.

Stay safe.

Insolent.Nice story with four happy endings.

You could probably wait a year or more for your booster.

Getting any days off of work?

Captain Solo
09-18-21, 19:13
See be Joe.

Thanks for your kind words.

There must be lots of CoVid infection and deaths in La Zona that we don't know about. 8 weeks hospital with 6 days on oxygen is a serious case. You are lucky you are still alive and your dick did not fall off hehe.

I have a few wingmen who used to drive down to Tijuana every weekend with me. These guys are real gentlemen, highly educated, caring, loving, generous, fun to be with. We had a lot of fun in out trips, living it up with hot girls, exciting entertainment, good food, and the fun, humor and supports between wingmen, totally relaxing all pressure and stresses of our work life. A few guys moved away from So Cal to places with no venues for sex or female companionship, also were severely stressed with their heavy work loads under CoVid. I really feel for these guys, try to counsel them to find steady GFs locally, but for various reasons, they still prefer the sexy excitement of la Zona and would text and ask me how it goes and how their favorite girls do during and after CoVid shut down.

These wingmen and bros I met from out of state may not post, but do follow ISG closely. I suppose humans are genetically horny, need sex and need to talk about sex. Some women I know regularly talk about their sex lives among themselves in the nastiest details. Nat Institute of Health and Dr. Fauci should authorize big research grants to find ways to use sex forums and La Zona as federally-funded physical and mental therapies to prevent illnesses, prolong life, improving happiness and quality of life ect.

A few very nice wingmen, real gentlemen with decades of experiences in Tijuana every week and the Latin world, know a lot of girls and people in La Zona personally with lots of good intels and interesting stories to tell, but they are sensitive to attacks and abuses by a few of the stupidest and most ignorant guys in the forum. They would follow but never post.

Meanwhile I am having good, fun, sexy times every week in La Zona with my wingmen. These guys are actually far more fun, helpful and supportive than my own brothers. I am glad to have their friendship and companies. I was planning to take a tour of South and Central America but just feel too lazy to go when hundreds hot chicas are in La Zona every night. Youtube shows girls in Colombia, Cuba, DR so big, lumpy and skanky, looking hideous. So why waste time and money going for uglier girls and worse food? Another wingman also reached the same conclusion, not worth going to other Latin countries for girls.

Asia should reopen by year end. Would be a lot of fun to take a tour with a few wingmen, immersing in local lifestyles, through diverse geographies, with beautiful sceneries, exotic cultures, hot, sexy girls, delicious food, fun recreations. You can do a round about trip with short flights to 5 or 6 hot sex spots in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines for less than $200, sit in restaurants on the beach, drink with your wingmen, have hot and healthy girls lovingly feed you delicious food like a baby. You should take your Navy wingmen back to Subic, Manila, Pampanga, Cebu, Singapore, Bali to really live it up.

Life is good.

Hargow20
09-20-21, 04:27
Decided to head to Tijuana & arrived around 2:30 in the Zona. Had another disappointing day unfortunately. Liz went on a trip and she said she would be back today. We agreed to meet around 2:30 pm. As I was crossing the border she told me that she still out of town grr. Have been trying to reach my other girl Kasumey this past week. I am hoping she is doing okay. Kasumey had cancer so she may have passed away. Kasumey is heavy smoker. A lot of the girls in the Zona smoke. The last time I was with Kasumey she actually started smoking a cigarette. I told her that this was dumb since she had cancer Part of the problem is that a lot of working girls have little education. The cigarette companies prey on people with low education levels.

I found this other walker named Caroline in the Zona. She agreed to give me a BBJ facial. The BBJ was a big disappointment. She would only go barely past the head & kept stopping every few seconds. I finally got myself off and came in her face. She dodged so very little landed on her face. I was so irritated so only gave her 300 pesos and left. She was not bad looking. But would never see her ever again. Headed back to the border and there was a long line. For some reason the CBP did not have enough agents. The CPB only had 4 agents checking people.

Jackie888
09-20-21, 18:40
Transvestite Alert Saturday night. Right outside Ibiza, in the alley. She was tall and looked like she belonged in HK. Upon a closer look, she was considerably tall. And kept to herself when compared to the other chicas who generally socialize between themselves. A couple of dudes came up to talk to her out of curiosity. After a while without a client, she left. She was probably out there for several hours. I can respect her intent to work. But I wish there was a clear separation of the types so that I do not have to make the discovery in the room. Maybe make a designated area so there is no reasonable chance of a bait and switch.

Hargow20
09-20-21, 20:27
I have noticed that the tranny's have moved around a bit. The adams apple is the dead giveaway.

Transvestite Alert Saturday night. Right outside Ibiza, in the alley. She was tall and looked like she belonged in HK. Upon a closer look, she was considerably tall. And kept to herself when compared to the other chicas who generally socialize between themselves. A couple of dudes came up to talk to her out of curiosity. After a while without a client, she left. She was probably out there for several hours. I can respect her intent to work. But I wish there was a clear separation of the types so that I do not have to make the discovery in the room. Maybe make a designated area so there is no reasonable chance of a bait and switch.

Captain Solo
09-21-21, 00:06
I have a hard time remembering names of all little fuck hotels in La Zona.

Hotel Irma is about 5 or 6 door ways south of that sleazy Chinese restaurant Fuck Hao. I noticed 2 ex HK girls working out of that hotel before.

Sunday afternoon my wingman and I had some raw oyster at the mariscos place next to it. On the way back, my wingman picked up a young, chubby girl for hotel Irma, a full hour of lick, suck fuck for 800 pesos or $40. He was happy with her but I would not eat out street girls' pussies.

I took Lucy de Puebla to hotel Irma just so that I won't lose the wingman, 400 pesos half hour sexo sin ropa. She's nice, slim, mid 20's, acne on the face, no make up, tummy wrinkled with child birth, but she felt and smelled nice and clean, totally pleasant and sexy to put up with full half hour of pumping. She said she liked to fuck and showed it. Had half hour pumping her snug and wet kitty. The session was better than with expensive, stuck up, ornery HK girls.

Sitting inside Irma's lobby were 3 or 4 spinners looking hot and slutty along with a few chunky, heavy girls. These little girls looked and acted so slutty I wanted to pump them again, costing so little money. If they are not sitting in the lobby they may be in the rooms getting pumped. Wait for them.

TJLee
09-21-21, 04:34
Lucy of Irma stands near the barbershop & Chinese restaurant, she's 22, very slender with very smooth skin, she's not camera shy will give you unlimited fotos, plus she has a snug tube pussy very nice for fotos.

Jackie888
09-21-21, 16:55
I have noticed that the tranny's have moved around a bit. The adams apple is the dead giveaway.I have never seen them working inside the alley before. So it was a real Holy Shit moment for me. Maybe this one is new to the trade. But I was always under the impression that there is an unspoken agreement to where the girls work versus where TS worked. And that was the reason TS worked but stopped at the money exchange corner.

I could see the major clubs getting agitated with the appearance of a TS nearby. The reputation could really destroy their business model and fuck up income projections.

Captain Solo
09-21-21, 18:51
Wow. TJLee knows a lot about this girl, probably in love with her hehe.

That looks like Lucy, slender, tan skin, very sexy, a sweetheart actually, as she put up with a lot of pounding without pouting or acting up and ruining sexy mood like HK girls.

It's very sensual to penetrate her snug kitty, doing it slow or fast. The more you pump and pound her, the more she seemed to like it.

She's a good find. There are 3 other skinny spinner sitting inside that hotel. Will try them out and advise the bros.

Hargow20
09-21-21, 19:34
Have never seen the Tranny's in the alley as well. I do the them by the corner of Constituicion & Calle Cohulia st. There is beauty salon where they go. I also them walking up on Constitucion as well. I am not overly concerned since I can spot them.

I have never seen them working inside the alley before. So it was a real Holy Shit moment for me. Maybe this one is new to the trade. But I was always under the impression that there is an unspoken agreement to where the girls work versus where TS worked. And that was the reason TS worked but stopped at the money exchange corner.

I could see the major clubs getting agitated with the appearance of a TS nearby. The reputation could really destroy their business model and fuck up income projections.

MemoeNasty
09-22-21, 03:28
Transvestite Alert Saturday night. Right outside Ibiza, in the alley. She was tall and looked like she belonged in HK. Upon a closer look, she was considerably tall. And kept to herself when compared to the other chicas who generally socialize between themselves. A couple of dudes came up to talk to her out of curiosity. After a while without a client, she left. She was probably out there for several hours. I can respect her intent to work. But I wish there was a clear separation of the types so that I do not have to make the discovery in the room. Maybe make a designated area so there is no reasonable chance of a bait and switch.I've seen TS's on Constituciand between the alley and primavera. It's not uncommon but I think they'll only venture out in that area at night and on weekends when they have a better chance of going unnoticed. I think I've actually been with 2 TS's over the years that I thought were just regular chica SG's but those stories are for another time. Moe.

TJLee
09-22-21, 03:57
Hotel Irma had 5 new hotties last week. I recommend the lovely Violeta 18 yo and the super slender Ayleen 20 yo. Also checkout tall slender Alexia and her wallmate Estrella which was Ximena before in foto.

Captain Solo
09-22-21, 05:16
Memoe.

How did you miss that big dick?

Hadez
09-22-21, 05:53
Never thought of going up the stairs and checking out the coach action. Will have to consider that.

That location is a great spot for young new girls. Have boned a few girls there. A couple even moved down the ally closer to the HK club.

I have a hard time remembering names of all little fuck hotels in La Zona.

Hotel Irma is about 5 or 6 door ways south of that sleazy Chinese restaurant Fuck Hao. I noticed 2 ex HK girls working out of that hotel before.

Sunday afternoon my wingman and I had some raw oyster at the mariscos place next to it. On the way back, my wingman picked up a young, chubby girl for hotel Irma, a full hour of lick, suck fuck for 800 pesos or $40. He was happy with her but I would not eat out street girls' pussies.

I took Lucy de Puebla to hotel Irma just so that I won't lose the wingman, 400 pesos half hour sexo sin ropa. She's nice, slim, mid 20's, acne on the face, no make up, tummy wrinkled with child birth, but she felt and smelled nice and clean, totally pleasant and sexy to put up with full half hour of pumping. She said she liked to fuck and showed it. Had half hour pumping her snug and wet kitty. The session was better than with expensive, stuck up, ornery HK girls.

Sitting inside Irma's lobby were 3 or 4 spinners looking hot and slutty along with a few chunky, heavy girls. These little girls looked and acted so slutty I wanted to pump them again, costing so little money. If they are not sitting in the lobby they may be in the rooms getting pumped. Wait for them.

Captain Solo
09-22-21, 08:44
Man, TJLee comes up with some very nice pics. He has me convinced. Definitely interested in the slender Alexia. Will check out Violeta and Ayleen too.

Instead of cold, stuck up, ornery and lumpy plastic dolls with pumped up boobs, pumped up butts, lots of tats and painted skin in HK, I would much rather have intimate relationships with nice, real, natural, down to earth girls like these at Irma. I am pissed off at a few HK girls who claimed pain when I was pumping them and tried to cut sessions short.

My wingman did 3 girls last trip. This time he was talking about 6 girls, so Irma may be his home sweet home hehe.

ScatManDoo
09-22-21, 19:46
I am pissed off at a few HK girls who claimed pain when I was pumping them and tried to cut sessions short.You knew that was going to happen when you cut-up that old, rusty spike choker you found to form those tiny cock rings.

Gregyyr
09-23-21, 07:26
Hotel Irma had 5 new hotties last week. I recommend the lovely Violeta 18 yo and the super slender Ayleen 20 yo. Also checkout tall slender Alexia and her wallmate Estrella which was Ximena before in foto.Dam. Thanks TJLee. Will check out. Me and CAP have a race to see who plugs her first. Haha.

G.

Captain Solo
09-23-21, 09:36
Wednesday afternoon drove down with a bro, go to La Zona about 4 PM. The weather was hot, 88 F but the air was dry and breezy.

There were lots of street girls, a few I know: Anahi, Melanie at hotel Cascada, tiny Maricela, Camilla and Johana at Coahuila, tiny Michel with her friend at Caretta, Fanny at bar Hacienda.

Hotel Ibiza had more than a dozen hang out on both walls. I had seen tall, beautiful Paola right at Ibiza's door before, tall, slim, pretty, her wavy bronze hair washed down to her shoulder. She was wearing a short green floral dress, agreed to 400 pesos sexo todo sin ropa, so we went. As we were walking up the stairs to the hotel reception, I could not resist palming her perfect butt, caressing her soft, smooth long legs and her creamy thighs. She was cool, did not resist, a good sign.

Ibiza has central air, so the room was cool. She did not insist on money up front, took her clothes off and laid down in bed, showing a very beautiful, all natural body, smooth, dry skin, small, perky, natural A boobs, perfect butt, long shapely, sexy legs with a small Hello Kitty tat on her right hip and a larger tat on her left side. This girl is seriously pretty and overall beautiful, about the top 10 % in HK. Her oval face has sharp features with large round eyes, long lashes, straight nose, full pouty lips. She looked good enough to be in movies. As they say in the movie business, her face has characters. I was caressing the soft skin over her beautiful body, her pelvic mound with just a thin patch of brown hairs. She warned me, no touching pussy, no kissing, no sucking tits, only 2 positions.

She put on a condom, proposed chuparme for 100 pesos extra but I declined. She got on top, inserted my dick into her and started riding while I was squeezing her beautiful boobs, gazing at her pretty face. Squeezing her natural, spongy boobs was just so sexy and delicious. I asked her to go slow so I could savor her beauty while squeezing her boobs and her butt. She was moaning lightly. We switched to mish. Her tiny kitty was nice and neat with a bead of fluid slowing down her crack. I penetrated her clingy pussy, pumping hard and fast, slow and gentle to prolong the pleasure. Her face was turned sideway; her eyes closed. As I pumped her deeply, she started moaning then grunting, hissing in pleasure. I took a long time to pop due to a previous session with Eileen at hotel Irma, but she was too busy moaning and grunting to complain and did not rush hehe. I finally popped, exhausted, drenched in sweat. Man, or was a delicious session.

She put on her clothes, very nice, gentle and classy, did not nag me to pay. She refused to grant me pics or tel number, said would be working next 2 weeks. I hugged her and pulled her in tight, squeezing her butt to say good bye. This girl was so pretty, nice, sweet and so worth it. I wanted to do her again this weekend. Her friend at the same spot is tall, about the same height, average built, but face not very pretty.

Jackie888
09-23-21, 14:53
I think I tried 2 motels on the East side of Avenue de Constitution over the years and they were both incredibly bad. Or should I say just as bad as the ones on the West side? I am not a clean freak, but it would be nice if they had running water. The girls don't even get to wash their pussies in the sink. Yeah. Not a good idea to eat any pussies while on the street because one is going to get some leftovers as well.

LuvMexicanas
09-23-21, 15:51
You knew that was going to happen when you cut-up that old, rusty spike choker you found to form those tiny cock rings.Or they were dry due to simply not being turned on.

Captain Solo
09-24-21, 17:03
On Constitucion hotels Irma and Diamante each have a common toilet in the hallway.

They are shitholes but sometimes the girls are so attractive you just have to ignore their offensive conditions to do the hot girls.

Cascada is a very good deal for street girls, nice, clean, upscale for $6. Knowing them, they will soon raise prices.

Captain Solo
09-24-21, 18:16
Got to La Zona about 4 PM. Did not have lunch so went to Mariscos que LE Damos, had a large shrimp cocktail 150 pesos with a 40 peso beer, total 190 or $10, kind of high, especially his large cocktail did not have as many shrimp as the small 60 peso cocktail at the school girl stand.

Walked back to the alley, found spinner Eileen leaning against the wall among half dozen girls in the soft afternoon sun. Had to try her based on TJLee's recommendation, 400 pesos sexo todo sin ropa, we went in hotel Irma. The room was warm. Eileen turned on the table fan. She insisted money first. Took off her clothes, she's a tiny spinner, tan skin, natural be boobs, face above average with bright red lips tick, looking young and slutty, more like a country than city girl.

I was kissing her body, toying with her clit. She was firm no kissing, no sucking tits. Due to the big lunch, I had a soft erection but her tiny pussy was a pleasure to penetrate. . I [pimped her a long time, stopped and pulled out to look at her tiny and sexy pussy. She sad sex was good but showed no expressions. Midway through the desk woman knocked on the door loudly. Turned out she knocked on the wrong door, very distracting.

It was sexy to be on top of her spinner body, driving into her tiny kitty, but she was plain and unexpressive; the session was average. In comparison, Paola at hotel Ibiza was far more beautiful, classy, sexy and expressive. Eileen gave me a few pics and her tel number. She wanted to make sure we can make contact. There were a few other girls inside and outside Irma I would like to try.

Captain Solo
09-24-21, 18:44
Kenya was working at the back door of hotel Cascada in about 2010.

She was one of the prettiest, nicest, sweetest, happiest, sexiest, most sensuous girl with her pretty Spanish face, beautiful, supple all natural body. She enjoyed sex with me so much, gasping, moaning, squeezing, clawing, biting lips, rolling eyes in ecstasy. She was learning English fast, was always carefully selecting the correct words to express herself. She was a pleasure and a delight to have in and out of bed.

She disappeared, never found again. Street talents are not so good after 2008.

Hargow20
09-25-21, 21:45
Headed to Tijuana on Thursday & arrived around 1:30 pm. As I was crossing the border the Mexican immigration person asked to see my FMM form. He told me it was expired. I went into the office and found another FMM form thinking it might be valid. The other immigration showed it to the first person I spoke with. He got upset and told me it was invalid. After this he let me go. Went to HK and saw that blonde Ashley. I asked if she was willing to do any extras and she refused. I met up with Liz about 3:30 pm and got another great BBJ / facial.

ScatManDoo
09-25-21, 23:51
On Constitucion hotels Irma and Diamante each have a common toilet in the hallway.

They are shitholes but sometimes the girls are so attractive you just have to ignore their offensive conditions to do the hot girls.Here's an insider tip you can get from experienced SG mongers.

At Hotel Irma all the rooms are on the second floor of that large 2-story building. The rooms with west facing rooms (looking down on Constitution) are barely the size of closets, have no closets, and only have these large institutional-size giant rolls of toilet paper mounted on the wall above the bed. These are tiny shit-assed cubicle-size rooms, used exclusively for short-time sessions, and sharing a common bathroom at the end of the hall.

But back in 2005 to 2010 (and maybe still today) if you rent and overnight room at Hotel Irma (1/4 the cost of Cascades), your much larger room would have windows facing east, and its own large bathroom. The shower water came out super hot and you could literally turn the bathroom into your own private steam-room sauna simply by closing the bathroom door.

Back in winters 2005 through 2010 if I would spot new & interesting fresh talent in front of the Irma, when I arrived in late afternoon, it was enough motivation to stay at the Irma and set-up house for lots of fun and games with Tijuana's new arrivals.

If I schlepped down a space heater, those rooms had the feel of a cozy little cottage in the winter months (which are coming up).

Realize that staying overnight in these Street Girl Hotels is more like camping and makes places like Cascades look comparatively good.

Hadez
09-28-21, 13:05
I woke up after a long night a fucking and drinking Friday 9/24. When I walked outside there was a cute girl in a dress right outside Cascadas. I needed to wake up some before I wanted to get at it again so I passed and walked around. There was actually a few good looking girls out at 9 AM. I found my way back to Maria and she was still waiting her first client of the day. We went up to my room for $60 for 30 min everything included. Sex was included but we never got past the Oral. She gave me the best head I have been given. Even when I was a teenager it took me forever to cum with head and this girl sucked me dry with a condom on.

MongerHunger
09-28-21, 16:48
I woke up after a long night a fucking and drinking Friday 9/24. When I walked outside there was a cute girl in a dress right outside Cascadas. I needed to wake up some before I wanted to get at it again so I passed and walked around. There was actually a few good looking girls out at 9 AM. I found my way back to Maria and she was still waiting her first client of the day. We went up to my room for $60 for 30 min everything included. Sex was included but we never got past the Oral. She gave me the best head I have been given. Even when I was a teenager it took me forever to cum with head and this girl sucked me dry with a condom on.I have never ever had a SG quote me $60 and if she did I would have walked. Rates start at 200 MX Pesos ($9.85) which is becoming more rare and it seems that the going rate is 300 MX Pesos now which is $14.77.

You can find better club girls for $60 but not in HK. Why not pay in pesos for SGs? Why $60? What is the appeal? Especially for a CBJ. Guys please help keep the market rate stable and not contribute to inflation.

Hadez
09-28-21, 21:25
1. I have fucked many street girls over the years. That is cool you looking for bargain basement deals. I do too sometimes but that is not what I was looking for.

2. We agreed to more then just CBJ but I did not want to go further as it was so good.

I get some guys go down all the time and their goal is to find the cheapest pussy possible. I am more about quality myself. She was worth $100 for 30 minutes imo I got a bargain for $60.

Dude no one person who goes to Tijuana 4-5 times a year is going to change the market.

I have never ever had a SG quote me $60 and if she did I would have walked. Rates start at 200 MX Pesos ($9.85) which is becoming more rare and it seems that the going rate is 300 MX Pesos now which is $14.77.

You can find better club girls for $60 but not in HK. Why not pay in pesos for SGs? Why $60? What is the appeal? Especially for a CBJ. Guys please help keep the market rate stable and not contribute to inflation.

MongerHunger
09-29-21, 20:30
1. I have fucked many street girls over the years. That is cool you looking for bargain basement deals. I do too sometimes but that is not what I was looking for.

2. We agreed to more then just CBJ but I did not want to go further as it was so good.

I get some guys go down all the time and their goal is to find the cheapest pussy possible. I am more about quality myself. She was worth $100 for 30 minutes imo I got a bargain for $60.

Dude no one person who goes to Tijuana 4-5 times a year is going to change the market.1. Bargain Basement Deals: Ha! Maybe your butthurt implying that I look for Bargain Basement Deals. That means the bottom of the barrel. In the basement. Bottom feeders. I look for quality chicas at good rates. The SGs that I select can easily command $100 or more in the clubs. Basement SGs are so hideous, butt ugly looking like a busted can of biscuits or a sack of potatoes. I wouldn't fuck them for free or with your dick or anyone else's. Maybe you have experienced these basement deals with Olgre Shrek looking women.

2. It's true that you alone will not change the market but people that think exactly like you in numbers will and have changed the market rates. You may not even care about it and continue to do what you do. It's everybodies right but just like societal changes, our actions push evolution.

This isn't a pissing contest. I'm just bringing to light the dynamics of this hobby and how change can come about with certain activities and behaviors and it is proven time and time again.

Hadez
10-01-21, 05:35
Basement SGs are so hideous, butt ugly looking like a busted can of biscuits or a sack of potatoes. Why would anyone even think of boning those girls? I assumed those girls were for the locals or maybe the gringo who wanted to bareback any latina for $5 or something.

I have done a street girl who is a bona fide solid 9 in looks for $20 + room. She laid there like a dead fish but she was smoking hot. Multiple guys have done the young girls who may be slightly less hot but still good lookers who let us pound the pussy for low fees.

That is bargain basement for me. Guess to each their own.

Hargow20
10-01-21, 14:51
Most of the SG's are not attractive. There is only 2 or 3 girls that work on the streets that I see.

Why would anyone even think of boning those girls? I assumed those girls were for the locals or maybe the gringo who wanted to bareback any latina for $5 or something.

I have done a street girl who is a bona fide solid 9 in looks for $20 + room. She laid there like a dead fish but she was smoking hot. Multiple guys have done the young girls who may be slightly less hot but still good lookers who let us pound the pussy for low fees.

That is bargain basement for me. Guess to each their own.

BrockStar
10-02-21, 11:29
I have never ever had a SG quote me $60 and if she did I would have walked. Rates start at 200 MX Pesos ($9.85) which is becoming more rare and it seems that the going rate is 300 MX Pesos now which is $14.77.

You can find better club girls for $60 but not in HK. Why not pay in pesos for SGs? Why $60? What is the appeal? Especially for a CBJ. Guys please help keep the market rate stable and not contribute to inflation.I find that its around 300 during the day time for the doable ones and at night most of the doable ones ask 400. I think the 200 peso poon days are dwindling quite fast, it seems only the ones I wouldn't do for free are asking that much. Still incredibly cheap though. Just wish BBJ's were the norm.

Hadez
10-03-21, 03:39
I agree at any given time there may be less then 5 good looking girls on the street. I have seen more than that at one time but it is not the common event. Thing is I bounce between the clubs a lot over the course of the night / morning. When I wore a step counter I would get 15 k steps in. Girls come and go. Specially the good looking ones. I have seen a cute girl that I pass for one reason or another. And then the next couple times I pass she is not there. Then I pass by again and she it out. Maybe she got clients. Maybe she left her area for another reason.

For a few years I go at night and stay until about 11 AM the next morning. From about 5-6 PM to about 11 PM there are more hot girls to me than what you say to have seen. IMO things die down on the streets around 11-12 until the morning. It can vary but I have seen cute girls start working from 7 AM to 9 AM. At this point of the day I have not seen more than 2-3 cute ones until I leave at 11 AM. Actually I would say 2 is common and 3 is rare.

Just to be clear when I am talking cute I am talking girls good enough looking to make money in the clubs. They may not be able to in HK as that place has insane amounts of talent but they would make money in the other clubs. There are times when there is more than 1 girl on the street hotter than any girl I have seen in Chicago or Adelitas that night. To me it is usually obvious when I fuck them why they on the streets as way more often than not the better quality of sex is in the club.

There are exceptions like Maria recently and Paloma about a year ago. Those girls gave good service. A couple other girls (Alexis / Adriana) would tickle my fancy for one reason or another over the years but it was me and what I liked about them. Their service was definitely lower than the club girls. To bone a really cute girl for $20+room tho that is a good deal.

As always YMMV. Maybe some girl is a great bone to another guy who was only average to me.

Most of the SG's are not attractive. There is only 2 or 3 girls that work on the streets that I see.

TJLee
10-03-21, 09:17
Anyone tried her yet? She looks like 19 yo, quite friendly outside & new, she's been wearing that black dress every Sat night standing by herself at the bar of hotel Mini. I asked her for 1 HR & she said 2,500 peso, that officially made her a ****, & she wanted me to pay first which I refused & left. Her legs could have been thinner I would.

Hargow20
10-03-21, 22:41
$15 is lowest I have ever paid. I prefer light skinned girls. So that rules out most of the SG's for me. Personally I do not.on paying a bit more if I am find the kind of girl I want. The downside is that it has become very few girls like this in the zona.

1. Bargain Basement Deals: Ha! Maybe your butthurt implying that I look for Bargain Basement Deals. That means the bottom of the barrel. In the basement. Bottom feeders. I look for quality chicas at good rates. The SGs that I select can easily command $100 or more in the clubs. Basement SGs are so hideous, butt ugly looking like a busted can of biscuits or a sack of potatoes. I wouldn't fuck them for free or with your dick or anyone else's. Maybe you have experienced these basement deals with Olgre Shrek looking women.

2. It's true that you alone will not change the market but people that think exactly like you in numbers will and have changed the market rates. You may not even care about it and continue to do what you do. It's everybodies right but just like societal changes, our actions push evolution.

This isn't a pissing contest. I'm just bringing to light the dynamics of this hobby and how change can come about with certain activities and behaviors and it is proven time and time again.

Gregyyr
10-04-21, 00:25
Went down for a couple hours Sunday afternoon. Loco experiences never cease to surprise me.

Asked three cute small girls on the street their prices. They varied a bit of course depending on the "options". Kind of a like a burger king hamburger. If you want it your way.

The third girl was across the alley from HK and we had a couple laughs about money and negotiations so I liked her personality a bit as well as her body.

She didn't want to go to Cascadas for some reason. So we went to her hotel. $13 for 30 minutes for the hotel room. She wanted $40 for "everything" she said.

Was funny I got a towel to take a shower but the water just trickled out of the shower head. Apparently HK pays a bit more for more water pressure.

Instead of lying on the bed vertically as you normally do they had a towel draped across the bed sideways and apparently that was the way you were supposed to fuck the girl. (you just can't make this shit up).

They didn't give each bathroom it's own toilet paper but they gave us a roll when we reserved the room which you return to the front desk when your done with the room.

Crazy ass girl puts lube on my cock before she puts on the rubber. OMG. What the f* So I wiped it off, put on the condom and then put lube on it. She asks if I want a blow job after I put lube on the condom. Sounds good so she goes to work which was really nice.

She was a bit guarded and wouldn't let me put my fingers inside of her which killed a bit of the connection. Screwed her for a bit but junior wasn't in the mood even though she had a nice body. Ended up jacking off with a bit of help from her which was still nice.

I really liked the girl. Would have enjoyed doing a drink with her which I should have asked. I am just not used to asking street girls if they want a drink. She said I could take a picture of her from behind which was nice of her.

What I learned.

1. Tell them what your willing to pay, don't ask them what they want as maybe I could have gotten for cheaper?

2. Ask them if I can put my fingers in them on the street. It's not nice to kill the mood when your upstairs already etc.

Another Tijuana afternoon in the books and a little more learning opportunities to come!

G.

CaliTexMex
10-04-21, 03:11
Anyone tried her yet? She looks like 19 yo, quite friendly outside & new, she's been wearing that black dress every Sat night standing by herself at the bar of hotel Mini. I asked her for 1 HR & she said 2,500 peso, that officially made her a ****, & she wanted me to pay first which I refused & left. Her legs could have been thinner I would.10 lbs less and all night she is a keeper.

Gregyyr
10-04-21, 06:58
Went down for a couple hours Sunday afternoon. Loco experiences never cease to surprise me.

Asked three cute small girls on the street their prices. They varied a bit of course depending on the "options". Kind of a like a burger king hamburger. If you want it your way.

The third girl was across the alley from HK and we had a couple laughs about money and negotiations so I liked her personality a bit as well as her body.

She didn't want to go to Cascadas for some reason. So we went to her hotel. $13 for 30 minutes for the hotel room. She wanted $40 for "everything" she said.

Was funny I got a towel to take a shower but the water just trickled out of the shower head. Apparently HK pays a bit more for more water pressure.

Instead of lying on the bed vertically as you normally do they had a towel draped across the bed sideways and apparently that was the way you were supposed to fuck the girl. (you just can't make this shit up).Just added her picture.

Hargow20
10-04-21, 07:30
Headed to Tijuana & arrived around 2:30 pm to meet Liz. Liz told me that she coult not meet me till 5 pm. I waited till around 6:30 and decided to head back to the US. As I walking back Liz messaged and said she was in the Zona. So I got together for another great session with Liz. Keep hoping to find another hot light skinned street that is willing to please.

Jackie888
10-04-21, 13:55
Anyone tried her yet? She looks like 19 yo, quite friendly outside & new, she's been wearing that black dress every Sat night standing by herself at the bar of hotel Mini. I asked her for 1 HR & she said 2,500 peso, that officially made her a ****, & she wanted me to pay first which I refused & left. Her legs could have been thinner I would.If it was up to me, I would only take a new gal upstairs for the standard 20 minutes. Only if I like her enough to repeat half a dozen times would I even consider a full hour for a premium rate.

TJLee
10-04-21, 17:40
Jackie, yes I often do quick session with nude groping to test drive the girls. But on Sat night I'm often horny & desperate & sometimes half drunk.

BrockStar
10-04-21, 22:22
Just added her picture.Ha! That's the little gal I nailed early Sunday evening (yesterday), very pleasant, said her name was Shirley and that's either 27 or 28. Charged me 300 P and 90 for the ST room.

BrockStar
10-04-21, 22:32

Instead of lying on the bed vertically as you normally do they had a towel draped across the bed sideways and apparently that was the way you were supposed to fuck the girl. (you just can't make this shit up).

They didn't give each bathroom it's own toilet paper but they gave us a roll when we reserved the room which you return to the front desk when your done with the room.

Crazy ass girl puts lube on my cock before she puts on the rubber. OMG. What the f* So I wiped it off, put on the condom and then put lube on it. She asks if I want a blow job after I put lube on the condom. Sounds good so she goes to work which was really nice..Damn bro, looks like she handled both of us the same afternoon, LOL. She is a pleasant gal, didn't really speak much English, but you're right she does have a nice tight little body on her and a snug snapper. I just did the minimum, but you describe the room to a tee. I joked with her when we entered by saying "ah, muy elegante" which gave her a laugh. If only they were all that good. I was able to finish and took the cheap option because I was ready to go after molesting gals in HK previously.

Gregyyr
10-05-21, 01:49
Ha! That's the little gal I nailed early Sunday evening (yesterday), very pleasant, said her name was Shirley and that's either 27 or 28. Charged me 300 P and 90 for the ST room.Yes!. I could not remember her name but I think that was it. "ah, muy elegante". What a riot. Really it's kind of half the fun. This stark hellhole of a location and you have this beautiful girl in front of you! The lighting was either office bright lights or dark black! . .

I probably should have done the less time as I wasn't sure I had enough chemistry with her but I did love her body. I thought everyone loved "tight girls". But she was actually a little too tight for junior.

Anyway glad we had a little history with that girl. I still want to bang / experience the hotel where Chicago girls go. It's all part of the fun!

G.

Jackie888
10-05-21, 21:53
Jackie, yes I often do quick session with nude groping to test drive the girls. But on Sat night I'm often horny & desperate & sometimes half drunk.Even more than a test drive for me. More often when I pay a premium, I set my expectation so high that a chica is doomed for failure no matter what. So unrealistic on my part for a first encounter. So it's also about me being more reasonable in what I expect and thus having a better experience.

BrockStar
10-05-21, 23:27
Yes!. I could not remember her name but I think that was it. "ah, muy elegante". What a riot. Really it's kind of half the fun. This stark hellhole of a location and you have this beautiful girl in front of you! The lighting was either office bright lights or dark black! . .

I probably should have done the less time as I wasn't sure I had enough chemistry with her but I did love her body. I thought everyone loved "tight girls". But she was actually a little too tight for junior.

Anyway glad we had a little history with that girl. I still want to bang / experience the hotel where Chicago girls go. It's all part of the fun!

G.I've only taken one gal from Chicago and to give you an idea of how long ago that was, Ricky Hatton (long since retired) was defending his title against Jose Luis Castillo. I was still kind of a newbie, but I remember she said there were TVs in the room and I could watch the fight while we did our thing and I did just that. This must've been 05' or 06' so I honestly don't remember much about the rooms, other than they had (I assume still have) TVs.

But yeah, Shirley is a cutie and a nice lady. I was actually surprised to find her in that spot because typically the further you walk East of HK the fuglier the SWs get so I think that's why she caught my eye. I typically don't make a point of repeating, but she'd be a solid choice if I can't find anything and ol one is ready to go next time I'm out.

TJLee
10-06-21, 00:16
Hey Capt,

Who's this new girl that wears glasses & a friend of Eileen? Both are too sexy & work daytime until 10 pm hotel Irma.

Captain Solo
10-06-21, 00:21
Is spinner Sara in front of hotel Diamante. Her body is tight and tone, light, smooth, soft skin, face pretty and exotic, large round eyes, looking like Middle Eastern.

I did her a couple times. She's tough and difficult but her kitty is wet and the smoothest and snuggest of any girl I know in bars or on streets, not loose, not too tight, just fits perfectly. It's sensual and delicious to pump or just deep six inside her.

My wingman used to do long sessions with her, invited her to dinner at Azul's ect. But recently she got mad at me, refused to go with me to the hotel, coldly told me to go away hehe. Found her crossing the street with 2 other street girls for dinner at Fuck Hao last Saturday. May be the bros can check her out and warm her back up for me.

Jackie888
10-06-21, 04:14
Is spinner Sara in front of hotel Diamante. Her body is tight and tone, light, smooth, soft skin, face pretty and exotic, large round eyes, looking like Middle Eastern.

I did her a couple times. She's tough and difficult but her kitty is wet and the smoothest and snuggest of any girl I know in bars or on streets, not loose, not too tight, just fits perfectly. It's sensual and delicious to pump or just deep six inside her.

My wingman used to do long sessions with her, invited her to dinner at Azul's ect. But recently she got mad at me, refused to go with me to the hotel, coldly told me to go away hehe. Found her crossing the street with 2 other street girls for dinner at Fuck Hao last Saturday. May be the bros can check her out and warm her back up for me.I find Sarah to be a royal pain in the ass. Good looks but I'm not attracted to difficult women. If I was, I'd be married.

Rambo1969
10-06-21, 06:50

But recently she got mad at me, refused to go with me to the hotel, coldly told me to go away hehe. Skinny Sara has an attitude. I did her once and decided never again.

Karumi stands by the same hotel Diamante entrance and provides fabulous service. She loves to suck and she has the best sexual practices including twerking when she is riding you. She is the best.

Interesting that sometimes the girls get upset and put you in their NO list.

Wendy (Anahi) did that to me because she saw me with a American druggie across the street. When I asked her if she will let caress / kiss all over her body she said firmly NO maybe that American gal will let me. Since then I am on her NO list. But I have no issues not having her because I found her to be to rigid in what she does / does-not allow. She has a pre-set combo and she does not well.

I too am on a few girls NO list (mostly for asking how much too many times and never giving them the business. I. e, just window shopping).

I have since learned to not as much window shopping).

Captain Solo
10-06-21, 07:33
Looks like TJLee is in La Zona every day.

I have seen this girl with glasses near Irma but never tried her. Perhaps you could have a threesome with her and Eileen and doa side by side comparison.

There are a few other young spinners in Irma, looking hot and slutty. You should do them all and advise us.

TJLee
10-06-21, 17:59
I was on Sara's no list since last year & I thought I was too ugly or my body was, LOL. But it's a relief to hear that other Johns got the same "no". Sara is hot, shaved, and moans in bed. Here's a tip to please her if you were rejected: take her to a nicer hotel, Ibiza with cleaner bed & shower, she loves taking a shower after one hour of sex. She also loves the big price tag for that. She's 25 now & been working 5 years, has no kid.

Captain Solo
10-06-21, 18:27
I found Anahi cold and unresponsive in bed with an attitude, but 2 of my wingmen are in love with her, claiming she's the hottest and sexiest. Looking exotic like Japanese.

Next to Anahi is Melanie de Veracruz, tall, sexy, all natural, sexy body, soft smooth tan skin, no tats, pretty face, with a sweet personality. She's always kidding around, smiling sweetly, asking me how I have been, telling me she missed me, caressing me lovingly while I pumped her fast and slow ect. Sex with Melanie is loving and very satisfying. Surprisingly the wingmen were very interested in Anahi but not in Melanie.

Street girls do follow ISG posts and spread the words. I took Paola to Ibiza again. She claimed she was as good as any HK girl whom I would have to pay 4 x times as much, and insisted on 100 pesos extra hehe. But she has good, flexible attitude, would let me do whatever I wanted as agreed. She would moan softly riding me cowgirl while I squeezed her sexy, natural boobs. I am pretty sure Paola would do DFK, BBFS may be even anal for extra money.

LuvChicas
10-06-21, 23:41
Fellow members, prior to the pandemic I had gotten wonderful BBBJ's with swallow from Kelli. An American girl with dirty blonde air. I haven't seen her since.

Captain Solo
10-07-21, 00:30
Good pics of Sara. I like those sexy legs and the tight crotch on top of those legs.

SI think it's very sexy the way she talks and acts. HSe always gives me a hard boner every time she spreads those legs and shows her tiny, hairless pussy with red labia.

Will try to make a reasonable offer for an hour with DFKs, DATY, BBBJ and BBFS.

Jackie888
10-07-21, 14:46
There are 3 types of women. The mujer that likes you to take the lead in bed, I. E. Melanie. The mujer that likes to take the lead, I. E. Anahi. And the pain in the ass that lays there like a dead fish but refuses to let you lead either, I. E. Sarah. Maybe it's just a chemistry problem. Maybe she hates my BO. Too many chicas to worry about pleasing her so I moved on.

Hargow20
10-07-21, 22:51
Thanfully Kazumey contacted on Telegram. I was worried that something happened to her. Kazumey is not the hottest SG. But her service is great and she is willing to please. Kazumey is a good alternate when Liz flakes out. Keep hoping that Kayla might re-appear. But she is probably gone for good now. My search continues for another hot light skinned girl in the Zona.

Hargow20
10-07-21, 23:02
Interesting have never heard of Kelli. Give a rating & age please. Have any US girls in the Zona in quite awhile. I saw Britney about 7 months ago. But she is not working. Since the Mexican immigration started requiring passports the US girls were deported and or went back to the US.

Fellow members, prior to the pandemic I had gotten wonderful BBBJ's with swallow from Kelli. An American girl with dirty blonde air. I haven't seen her since.

Rewsna
10-08-21, 06:43
Need some tips to get BBBJ from a streetgirl, "oral natural".

BTW, girls are too willing to do "todo" for just 300 pesos. Maybe I should start with 200.

Anyway, most girls will keep saying "no, solamente condom" and then when I offer 400 or 500, a few will go with me.

However, most will just say no, even when I offer 1000 pesos.

Any tips on how to negotiate a girl to do BBBJ?

Hargow20
10-08-21, 16:54
BBJ's can be found. You simply have ask around enough until you find a SG / SW that is willing. Sometimes you can girls on Constitution that are willing.

BTW, girls are too willing to do "todo" for just 300 pesos. Maybe I should start with 200.

Anyway, most girls will keep saying "no, solamente condom" and then when I offer 400 or 500, a few will go with me.

Any tips on how to negotiate a girl to do BBBJ?

ScatManDoo
10-09-21, 06:52

BBJ's can be found. You simply have ask around enough until you find a SG / SW that is willing. Sometimes you can girls on Constitution that are willing.My quasi-wingman suffered from a foul reputation he earned by inquiring for a couple days about bareback sex from numerous street girls in and around Hotel Mini's vicinity.

He spends a lot of time in Tijuana and is a pretty well-known guy in La Zona. Soon, when some of his (SG) regulars were keeping their weekly appointments to his room, some complained to him that their co-workers were talking up a storm about QW's recent nasty nasty inquiries.

And since only the girls that did him bare became his regulars, some of these complaining regulars were suddenly giving him grief.

I have had a lot of BBBJs from street girls and walkers, but I have never negotiated for rawdog services on the sidewalk.

I work out price, then just take them upstairs.

Then just whip it out at the appropriate time (always within 18 seconds of the door closing).

If they ask about a condom, I let them know I'd prefer none (at this moment in our relationship).

If she say no, then I use a condom without complaint or additional negotiation (at least not much of either).

But less than half ever say no, unlike, I suppose, when you ask her on the sidewalk right in front of her wall-mates.

BTW, girls are too willing to do "todo" for just 300 pesos. Maybe I should start with 200.Maybe you could start at less than 200 p.

And move up to that 200 while insisting on toda.

TJLee
10-09-21, 16:10
For the fans of Anaeve.

Captain Solo
10-09-21, 18:44
Within earshot of other girls, street girls would always refuse any special services or discount prices. They want to stick to the standard jobs and pays of the putas union, lest they are despised and may be beaten up for undercutting the market.

But in the room after she takes off her clothes, offer her 100 pesos extra for BBBJ and you are very likely to get it.

BrockStar
10-09-21, 23:12

Any tips on how to negotiate a girl to do BBBJ?I feel your pain man. After spending the prior 7.5 years throughout Asia, where BBBJs are pretty much the norm, you get used to certain things. Sometimes it seems like getting one here is like pulling teeth from a badger. What's really screwed is that its really hard for me to get up for the occasion w / o a wet BJ so what I've done to combat this is pop a "boner" pill. Works every time, especially after nursing a beer in one of the big 4 (I find HK is best be / see of having 2 entrances and they have most women dancing) and slipping in a 20 P note here and there for a quick feel. Obviously not the best way, but it works, that and all the haggling and negotiating to get a BBBJ kind of ruins the whole experience for me.

Hargow20
10-11-21, 02:26
Headed down to Tijuana & arrived around 4:30 to get to see Liz again. Went into HK. Gave a $1 to one of soap girls. She let play with pussy and that was fun. Finally got together with Liz around 6:30 for another great BBJ / facial. Liz bought a car recently and was nice enough to give me a ride back to the border.

Hargow20
10-11-21, 03:49
Liz is one of the nicest working girls I have been with in years.

Headed down to Tijuana & arrived around 4:30 to get to see Liz again. Went into HK. Gave a $1 to one of soap girls. She let play with pussy and that was fun. Finally got together with Liz around 6:30 for another great BBJ / facial. Liz bought a car recently and was nice enough to give me a ride back to the border.

Gregyyr
10-11-21, 05:13
Liz is one of the nicest working girls I have been with in years.LOL. "Soap Girls" sounds like some famous twins or something. Enjoyed watching the soap girl in the bath tub at Chicago bar last time I was in there.

Do you rent a room with her? Where do you go? Have a picture of her? (inquiring minds want to know. Haha.

G.

Big Magick
10-11-21, 08:02
For the fans of Anaeve.Didn't know street girls could be this pretty. I'm apprehensive to bang them though. Do they get health checks like bar girls? I see the posts here, some of you even bang them bareback but SG just seems dirtier, I've heard they work the streets because they usually have health and or drug problems that won't allow then in the bars. Am I wrong thinking this?

The value Street girls offer is very tempting.

Captain Solo
10-11-21, 08:34
That's Anahi at HK back door, looking sexy and exotic like a Japanese sex doll.

Saturday night the alley was unusually crowded with people, double or triple normal, likely due to the boxing fight. Not too many girls were working. Anahi works long hours everyday and was busy all night.

A wingman has a heartache for Anahi, went down specifically for her but could not find her at her usual spot. Anahi was popular and very busy. He waited for her and finally got his wish.

LuvMexicanas
10-11-21, 19:07
Didn't know street girls could be this pretty. I'm apprehensive to bang them though. Do they get health checks like bar girls? I see the posts here, some of you even bang them bareback but SG just seems dirtier, I've heard they work the streets because they usually have health and or drug problems that won't allow then in the bars. Am I wrong thinking this?

The value Street girls offer is very tempting.She is cleaner than any chica in or outside the bars. Any monger who says he barebacked her is lying.

Ctytek
10-12-21, 01:53
Didn't know street girls could be this pretty. I'm apprehensive to bang them though. Do they get health checks like bar girls? I see the posts here, some of you even bang them bareback but SG just seems dirtier, I've heard they work the streets because they usually have health and or drug problems that won't allow then in the bars. Am I wrong thinking this?

The value Street girls offer is very tempting.SGs don't necessarily have health or drug problems, not any more so than bar girls. But they are dirtier as a general rule. Simply because they stand on the street in hot sun for hours, and don't take showers in between sessions. The hotels rooms they work out of are gross, sometimes rooms don't even have running water. Fucking SG is generally a filthy, low rent affair. Marginally better than jerking off to a porn video. You get roughly what you pay for.

Rambo1969
10-12-21, 02:19
For the fans of Anaeve.Thanks for the great photos TJLee.

Downloaded to my phone.

Captain Solo
10-12-21, 20:20
There are a few pretty street girls. Some go back and forth working in HK and the streets like tall, pretty barbie doll Ximena across from HK back door, Elizabeth near bar Gloria, spinners Maricela, Camila and Johana near hotel Coahuila.

Camila used to be slim and pretty like a movie star, but she gained weight. Johana looks like a young girl, fun, playful, with thick thighs and tight kitty. Maricela is a tiny and tight little girl.

Street girls all have health cards. Occasionally Health Dept workers check their certificate. I am very sensitive to and disgusted by girls' body odors and rotten pussy odors. I have run across a few hot HK girls with extremely stinky pussies, evidenced of massive infections, but for years I have not run into any street girls with stinky pussies. They usually clean themselves properly after you are gone.

Street girls are appealing because they are more authentic Mexicans with genuine nice, gentle, humble attitudes, unlike many bar girls who are highly experienced with playing head games with gringos and some can have very haughty attitudes with ridiculous restrictions in bed. Fuck that shit.

Both street and bar girls have some good and bad with different personalities and ways they can have funs with you. BBBJ and BBFS are available on the streets especially after you pop your favorite girls a few times. I have done a few bar girls and street girls BB, did not catch anything. But if she insists on condom, she may be carrying infections she doe snot want to pass on to you. So do it the way the like to have smooth, sexy sessions.

I would never touch the skanky street walkers a few of whom the bros keep talking about here.

TJLee
10-13-21, 03:41
Nice foto of Monica de Veracruz, she worked at Ibiza one year then switched to Carreta this summer. She had super soft skin, be-cups, shaved & tight, and very anti-germs clean.

Guardman
10-13-21, 04:42
For the fans of Anaeve.This one is nice. Glad the brothers are posting pics to put faces with names.

Captain Solo
10-13-21, 20:49
Monica is a nice, clean spinner with smooth, soft skin in front of Caretta. She would state her rules sternly then smile sweetly after each one. I had a long and hot session with her. After I popped, she still did not have enough sex so she put on a new condom, caressed my duck and my body all over like a baby. I quickly had another erection and we resumed screwing until she popped.

Perhaps the bros could seduce her for multipop sessions.

Your pic is Maricela de Veracruz, always wearing shorts and white sneakers. She's nice in bed but plain.

Captain Solo
10-17-21, 21:32
She's a spinner, about 5'4, pretty face, light skin, flat ab, used to work in HK. She's now hanging out on Ibiza's East wall with half dozen other girls. She wanted 600 pesos ($30) for sexo sin ropa, but I talked her down to 500. Ibiza's room is nice, clean, smelling good, with nice, allegedly fresh sheet for 100 pesos.

Her face was very pretty, looking like Europeans with large eyes, long lashes, straight pointy nose, full pouty lips. Her body is slim and beautiful with sexy shapes and curves, her skin light, very soft and smooth with a few tats, a red dragon on her back, only her arms were hairy with stiff bristles. She looked very much like HK's hot prize-winning stripper Yohanna, could be an identical twin sister.

She was nice, gentle and sexy in bed. Her boobs were all natural and beautiful, perfectly global with tiny pink nips. For the second session of the night I quickly got a big boner just looking at her sexy, beautiful body before she was even touching me. She put some lube in her kitty and started riding me CG. Man, it was so good squeezing her springy boobs, watching her pretty face while she was riding. Her kitty was not the tightest or snuggest, but very enjoyable nonetheless.

We got to doggie then mish. Her pretty face was a big plus. She did not rush but I was really pumping her wet kitty hard trying to pop for the second time and had a long session. She had her face turned sideway with her eyes closed, seemed to enjoyed the sex and wanted to prolong it. I asked her, she said the sex was good, but she did not like it. After I popped and while we were putting out clothes on, I asked her again. She again said the sex was good, but she still did not like it.

She's a very beautiful girls, sex was good but she did not like it so WTF? She refused to give me her tel and pics. HK's stripper Yohanna's arms are also very hairy with stiff bristles. She's a known lesbian with a chunky GF. I suspect Vanessa is also a lesbian with hairy arms due to excess testoterone. She's a very beautiful girls. I would still do her, lesbo or not hehe.

Hotel Ibiza is nice, clean, smelling good, very similar in quality to hotel Cascada, recommended. Forget the other filthy fuck hotels om Constitucion, realy grimy and some smell like fresh shit or dead rats in the room, YUK!

TJLee
10-18-21, 02:06
Good find capt, she's the hottest girl there. I banged her many hours many months ago when she just arrived, 19 yo slender smooth body with big firm be cups, shaved pink pussy. Her nude fotos are too hot to share & very expensive. She didn't work in HK then, did she now? Why would she quit HK as she can beat all other girls.

Captain Solo
10-18-21, 18:31
I swear our bro TJLee's only mission in life is to live in La Zona and screw every street girls at least five times.

That pic looks like Vanessa with the dimple on her face. However, with make up, untied hair and light skin she looks much hotter, more like Italian / Spanish. Her boobs are natural, perfect globes and spongy, not rock hard. Her skin is soft and smooth like butter.

I think I saw her in HK before. Her face looks familiar with that red dragon tat on her back, but I could be wrong. Yep. She's the hottest girl near hotel Ibiza recently. Second is tall Paola in her party dress with her pimpled face.

Lefeu
10-19-21, 06:14
...She's now hanging out on Ibiza's East wall with half dozen other girls. She wanted 600 pesos ($30) for sexo sin ropa

...Hotel Ibiza is nice, clean, smelling good, very similar in quality to hotel Cascada, recommended. Forget the other filthy fuck hotels om Constitucion, realy grimy and some smell like fresh shit or dead rats in the room, YUK!
I agree with you Captain. I was there last week on Wednesday and Thursday. I found many pretty girls by hotel Ibiza. I talked to two of them on different occasions and they insisted on 600 pesos for "todo sin ropa". I could have easily had a session with practically any girl from that group. They looked sexy and good looking to me. But the two I talked to were not nice. They had an attitude of take it or leave it. I got turned off quickly.

I then walked away from Ibiza towards Cascada, and across from Azul restaurant, met Zoey, pretty decent and sweet. We quickly agreed on 500. Unfortunately, the room at that hotel was filthy, as a result I did not enjoy the session as much. I think I need to cross of my list those sleazy hotels, unless I get a room in a nice hotel.

Later that night, I went to HK and there met Chantal, a tall, pretty blonde. She made up for all the bad vibes I experienced.

SpeedToys
10-20-21, 03:34
I need to record myself busting a fat nut just to see what a weirdo I look like when I cum super hard losing all control of myself for a solid 10 seconds.If I did this now that I am post stroke. You could do laundry with my right side if I was in a tub.

Was kinda awkward when I discovered it. But. All in all it's more powerful now too. .

TJLee
10-20-21, 04:44
For me Lily is a 9 while Vanessa is a 8. Both are stunning naked, very friendly attitude, 19 & no kid; but Lily has smoother skin, no tattoo, shorter height & hair, and tighter. The Capt should check her out. Lily came back last Fri after 2 months off, she's at hotel Rio Nilo of Bar Reno 11 am to 8 pm.

Anyone know why the hotel desk man often is called Chino? Many hotels do this.

Rambo1969
10-20-21, 08:53
I agree with you Captain. I was there last week on Wednesday and Thursday. I found many pretty girls by hotel Ibiza. I talked to two of them on different occasions and they insisted on 600 pesos for "todo sin ropa". I could have easily had a session with practically any girl from that group. They looked sexy and good looking to me. But the two I talked to were not nice. They had an attitude of take it or leave it. I got turned off quickly.Thanks for sharing Lefeu.

I too have experienced a lot of girls with that take-it or leave it attitude and I get turned off too.

I agree if there isn't a positive vibe it's not worth taking a chance.

But, I think some of those girls don't really have 'an attitude' - many are inexperienced in the profession and many don't know the art of Marketing / Selling.

So, we probably give up a few good gals thinking they have an attitude.

Rainman306
10-20-21, 23:22
I always do a couple laps around the street girl circuit and I seem to be given much better rates than I hear on this forum. I like to take a mental inventory of girls from previous trips & who else is around.

I think if the girls see a guy move around & combine this with some Spanish & paying in pesos they know you'll likely only go at going rates. Which I believe are now 300-400 pesos.

ScatManDoo
10-21-21, 03:18
I always do a couple laps around the street girl circuit and I seem to be given much better rates than I hear on this forum. I like to take a mental inventory of girls from previous trips & who else is around.

I think if the girls see a guy move around & combine this with some Spanish & paying in pesos they know you'll likely only go at going rates. Which I believe are now 300-400 pesos.That changes to less desirable rates when you make rookie moves, like going up to a street girl and asking her "How much?

A much better approach is to know current common rates, and make the chicas offers in those ranges.

In a land where prices are often agreed upon after haggling, asking "How much?" often is the equivalent to asking "What's your top rate?

Jackie888
10-21-21, 04:09
For me Lily is a 9 while Vanessa is a 8. Both are stunning naked, very friendly attitude, 19 & no kid; but Lily has smoother skin, no tattoo, shorter height & hair, and tighter. The Capt should check her out. Lily came back last Fri after 2 months off, she's at hotel Rio Nilo of Bar Reno 11 am to 8 pm.

Anyone know why the hotel desk man often is called Chino? Many hotels do this.Check your PM.

Captain Solo
10-21-21, 18:17
TJLee,

There are a couple hot girls near Rio Nilo, one with a very sweet face but looked a little heavy for may taste. I forgot her name.

Will look for Lily per your recommendation.

Rio Nilo smells like a dead rat in the room. The guy at the desk just sits there watching TV. If I find a hot girl I would pay her extra to take her to Ibiza.

Urfikhan
10-24-21, 05:48
I know some of the folks speak favorably of Wendy, but I had a negative experience with her. After agreeing to 400 for 20 minutes, she just stopped at 15 minutes during our session and when I pointed we still had some time, she said she needs the last minutes to get dressed. WTF! I then pointed out to her the 5 minute warning knock is when she could do that. And his was 2 - 3 minutes before the 5 minute knock came. I can understand clock watchers, but definitely don't appreciate being short-changed on time.

Gregyyr
10-25-21, 04:46
That changes to less desirable rates when you make rookie moves, like going up to a street girl and asking her "How much?

A much better approach is to know current common rates, and make the chicas offers in those ranges.

In a land where prices are often agreed upon after haggling, asking "How much?" often is the equivalent to asking "What's your top rate?So True ScatMan. And I forget to do this all the time! And probably end up paying $10 or $20 over what I could have paid.

G.

SeaBeeJoe
10-25-21, 05:30
I know some of the folks speak favorably of Wendy, but I had a negative experience with her. After agreeing to 400 for 20 minutes, she just stopped at 15 minutes during our session and when I pointed we still had some time, she said she needs the last minutes to get dressed. WTF! I then pointed out to her the 5 minute warning knock is when she could do that. And his was 2 - 3 minutes before the 5 minute knock came. I can understand clock watchers, but definitely don't appreciate being short-changed on time.Thats why I just jerk off now LOL, sorry you had a shitty sexperience bro.

Hargow20
10-27-21, 01:21
Just wondering if there has been any Kayla sighting recently?

MongerHunger
10-27-21, 08:37
That changes to less desirable rates when you make rookie moves, like going up to a street girl and asking her "How much?

In a land where prices are often agreed upon after haggling, asking "How much?" often is the equivalent to asking "What's your top rate?This is solid advice and there are so called veterans out there making rookie moves. I learned long ago what time it is. There are decent chicas on Constitution and on Primera for 200 MX pesos. On Niños Heroes 250 MX pesos. 300 MX pesos is becoming more common.

Big Magick
10-28-21, 01:46
I have been mongering for years but never done a SG. Can someone give me a summary of what to do and what going rates are? Seems there are lots of variables I don't know.

Hargow20
10-28-21, 07:31
Girls charge anywhere from 200 pesos to 800. The other option is the walkers. There is a few good walkers if you can find them. I see Liz & Kazumey. I normally make arrangements to see them & they leave. The only SG's I will go with is Carina & Kathy. Carina works the east end of the alley she is rarely around. Kathy works in front of Cascada's. She goes on vacation every few months. The better looking girls wok in the alley. The downside is that they usually do less extras.

I have been mongering for years but never done a SG. Can someone give me a summary of what to do and what going rates are? Seems there are lots of variables I don't know.

Hyperblue
10-28-21, 07:45
I have been mongering for years but never done a SG. Can someone give me a summary of what to do and what going rates are? Seems there are lots of variables I don't know.Actually not so many variables compared to working with the bar girls, IMHO.

1. Preparation.

You need pesos. 99% of the cases, the exchange rate in SG world is 10:1 regardless of actual exchange rate.

When they say $40, you can take that as 400 pesos. If you use dollars, you are paying 2 X.

2. Approach.

Just pick a girl, and say Hi and ask her name, etc, as you do with bar girls for about 20 seconds.

3. Do the deal for basic service.

If you just ask how much? Their quote is for very minimum service you can think of. So you have to be very specific for the service you want (except for the advanced services).

What I normally do is ask them "todo sin ropa" or "sexo completo." I am too lazy to save $10 with sex with clothes on.

Most of the girls take "todo sin ropa" as service w / o clothes and CBJ followed by a few positions.

You can elaborate it like "todo sin ropa con multiple posiciones."

Going rate for minimum service: 200 400 pesos.

Going rate for "todo sin ripa": bare minimum + 200 pesos.

Hotel ST room charge: $3 $7.

Some folks suggest that you'd better bid your quote first, but I don't think that tactic can save you more than $5 most of the cases.

After you agreed, most of the girls will tell you, "$5 for hotel".

Then you can just follow her to the room.

No $1 boys involved here. No door man, no cum boy (except for the Cascadas).

4. Advanced service.

If you want anything special such as BBBJ, don't ask it at the street, you'd better do it right before she starts her service.

They don't want their friends know that they to some special things.

For example, you can ask "puedes oral natural?" when she pulls out the condom in the room.

Either she says no, or will ask you how much you are willing to pay additionally.

For BBBJ, I would bet additional 200 pesos.

5. In the room.

You know the drill. Same as with the bar girl. The only difference is the standard ST is 20 minutes. Not 30 minutes.

Good luck!

MongerHunger
10-28-21, 16:28
I have been mongering for years but never done a SG. Can someone give me a summary of what to do and what going rates are? Seems there are lots of variables I don't know.It's not rocket science. This thread is full of useful information, that is if you want to use it.

Urfikhan
10-30-21, 09:07
We are lucky to have access to Tijuana SGs, compare this to what Hugh Grant had to settle for in LA https://www.sickchirpse.com/hugh-grant-prostitute-mug-shot/.

Looks like some of those suspect ladies hanging around Calle Primera after dark!

Hadez
10-30-21, 15:11
Bad attitudes are something any monger can find on any sex worker around the world. No one area has a monopoly on it.

I personally think what I am looking for is more often found in clubs but I have enjoyed a few street girls over the past 5 years as well.

Personally I am always looking for more data points. It is my mission in life to collect as many sex worker data points as possible.

Thanks for sharing Lefeu.

I too have experienced a lot of girls with that take-it or leave it attitude and I get turned off too.

I agree if there isn't a positive vibe it's not worth taking a chance.

But, I think some of those girls don't really have 'an attitude' - many are inexperienced in the profession and many don't know the art of Marketing / Selling.

So, we probably give up a few good gals thinking they have an attitude.

Hadez
10-30-21, 15:12
I support what is said here. There are variations of everything that can be said of just about any sex worker. This one is good place to start.

Actually not so many variables compared to working with the bar girls, IMHO.

1. Preparation.

You need pesos. 99% of the cases, the exchange rate in SG world is 10:1 regardless of actual exchange rate.

When they say $40, you can take that as 400 pesos. If you use dollars, you are paying 2 X.

2. Approach.

Just pick a girl, and say Hi and ask her name, etc, as you do with bar girls for about 20 seconds.

3. Do the deal for basic service.

If you just ask how much? Their quote is for very minimum service you can think of. So you have to be very specific for the service you want (except for the advanced services).

What I normally do is ask them "todo sin ropa" or "sexo completo." I am too lazy to save $10 with sex with clothes on.

Most of the girls take "todo sin ropa" as service w / o clothes and CBJ followed by a few positions.

You can elaborate it like "todo sin ropa con multiple posiciones."

Going rate for minimum service: 200 400 pesos.

Going rate for "todo sin ripa": bare minimum + 200 pesos.

Hotel ST room charge: $3 $7.

Some folks suggest that you'd better bid your quote first, but I don't think that tactic can save you more than $5 most of the cases.

After you agreed, most of the girls will tell you, "$5 for hotel".

Then you can just follow her to the room.

No $1 boys involved here. No door man, no cum boy (except for the Cascadas).

4. Advanced service.

If you want anything special such as BBBJ, don't ask it at the street, you'd better do it right before she starts her service.

They don't want their friends know that they to some special things.

For example, you can ask "puedes oral natural?" when she pulls out the condom in the room.

Either she says no, or will ask you how much you are willing to pay additionally.

For BBBJ, I would bet additional 200 pesos.

5. In the room.

You know the drill. Same as with the bar girl. The only difference is the standard ST is 20 minutes. Not 30 minutes.

Good luck!

Captain Solo
10-30-21, 22:40
Posted in the wrong thread. Fanny is pretty like a Chinese opera star with beautiful, supple, flawless body, no tats.

A very nice, sweet, sexy girl, she would go to Ibiza or Cascada and do everything to please you.

Artisttyp
10-30-21, 23:15
Posted in the wrong thread. Fanny is pretty like a Chinese opera star with beautiful, supple, flawless body, no tats.

A very nice, sweet, sexy girl, she would go to Ibiza or Cascada and do everything to please you.I've known her for years but she won't agree to any of my menu items. What type of service requests does she agree to with you?

She definitely has her clientele but it seems like the straight no nonsense vanilla sex that most chicas offer.

MrLemon
10-31-21, 19:27
Where is the best place to exchange usd to pesos?

I've been overpaying for sure, still cheaper than USA.

SpeedToys
10-31-21, 20:45

I've been overpaying for sure, still cheaper than USA.Honestly, -just- about anywhere unless you're talking thousands of US $. The differences are generally so slim.

I just use a bank ATM to draw pesos as needed, and chalk the losses up as budget dust.

Captain Solo
10-31-21, 23:14
Artiste,

She gave me unlimited access to her body, touching, poking, sucking and do everything to please, except no kissing, BBFS or kinky stuffs.

I have not asked her for more but feel she's nice, compliant so would do lots more extras if asked.

ClownDays
10-31-21, 23:33

I've been overpaying for sure, still cheaper than USA.I buy them on the US side, off E San Ysidro BLVD. I stop to fill up my gas tank at the Shell or the Valero. There's a bunch of them on that street, just pick one. They all have signs outside advertising the exchange rates. This is the most convenient for me.

There's a money exchange down the block from Hong Kong across the street on Constitution Avenue. Can't miss it.

Captain Solo
10-31-21, 23:54
A wingman drank too much at our private Halloween party and got really lost with a fairly hot girl in Chicago, took a very long time with her. We were sitting on a bench on Constitucion talking. 1 AM La Zona was bright, well lighted, still busy with lots of people and car traffic; the scene was lively, sexy, exotic. Found a few new fresh spinners near hotel Michoacan.

Anna is very tiny, nice, clean, pretty face, all natural assets, soft ight skin. She did not allow fingering, kissing or tits sucking. I got an erection quickly just looking at her tiny sexy body and her tiny pink, bald kitty. But it was way too small and tight, I could not even get the tip in. After many tries and more lubes I was able to penetrate, but only half way as she was a small girl and was way too tight, one of the tiniest spinner and tightest kitty I have ever come across.

I was on top of her tiny body, pumping her tiny pussy furiously, rocking the bed, but she did not complain and it was delicious. But it was the end of the night after 1 AM, I already drank and ate too much, she was also my third session, so while the experience was highly erotic, I ran out of time and could not pop. While she was not as slick and polished as bar girls, definitely younger and gave me a very big erection and the sexeperience was highly erotic Would definitely want to ravish her in bed again. Think of your neighbors' baby sitters. That's her. Will try to give her propinas for pics of that tiny, tight, extremely sexy crotch.

While still waiting Anais came back, slightly taller with big boobs, nice sexy legs, face was average. She's nice, clean, looked very good out of her clothes, no tats, felt good, smelled good, allowed sucking tits and kitty fingering. She l wanted me to go slow and gentle with her kitty, seemed to enjoy the fore play. She got on top doing an energetic CG. Her big boobs were lactating. I pinned her down in mish, really pumping her pussy. Took a long time but I came big, the fourth session of the night. She said from Tijuana, gave me her tel and a couple pics with out face (sin cara). Definitely want to do her again. The pics are Anais.

It's both exciting and relaxing hanging out on the street bullshitting with a couple bros, eat street food, wash down with beers in bars, stalk and pop as many street girls as the dick can be raised. Life is so sweet and sexy.

KC Questor
11-01-21, 00:09

I've been overpaying for sure, still cheaper than USA.Rule of thumb: buy your pesos in the US and sell them back in Mexico. However as SpeedToys says, the differences are a couple of bucks unless you are exchanging thousands of dollars. If you are exchanging $100, the difference between a 19.65 and a 19.75 rate is 10 pesos, or about 50 cents.

Every exchange / cambio has two numbers displayed. The spread between those numbers is how the shop makes money.

The LOWER number is how many pesos you will get for $1. You want this number to be as HIGH as possible.
The HIGHER number is how many pesos it costs to get $1 back. You want this number to be as LOW as possible.

Gregyyr
11-01-21, 00:45

A very nice, sweet, sexy girl, she would go to Ibiza or Cascada and do everything to please you.Love that little Bush! Thanks for the pic's.

G.

Phordphan
11-01-21, 01:07

I've been overpaying for sure, still cheaper than USA.If walking across, the best places are in the plaza where the trolley stops. They have the best rates around, although, as folks have said, the difference is small unless you're changing a ton of money.

When the sign says BUY, that means they buy dollars at that rate. The sign that says SELL means they sell dollars to you at that rate. The "rate" is in pesos.

MrLemon
11-01-21, 14:27
The pics are Anais.

It's both exciting and relaxing hanging out on the street bullshitting with a couple bros, eat street food, wash down with beers in bars, stalk and pop as many street girls as the dick can be raised. Life is so sweet and sexy.Thank you to everyone who commented regarding the peso exchange locations! I will not contribute anymore to price inflation like HK.

Captain Solo, I saw Anais that night too in that same exact outfit (Sat) although she did let me take a face pic. How much did you pay her?

Her mask definitely helps her in looks than after removing it. I overpaid that night for sure.

She had baby marks on her stomach correct?

Captain Solo
11-01-21, 18:22
Mr. Lemon.

Why don't you share her pics and how much you paid her?

Yep, her face is average or below average. I gave her a roll of peppermint to freshen her breath.

She let me poke her kitty, which got watery wet. Was pumping her hard and fast. She was squirming and frowning in pleasure. Session was sexier and more satisfying than with ornery and high-price HK girls.

Paid her 400 pesos sexo toda sin ropa.

Rambo1969
11-01-21, 23:29
I had nine 1 HR or 90 minute sessions over three days. All with the same gal Karumy who hangs on on consistution ave in front of Hotel Diamonte.

All sessions were awesome and I just didn't want to take a chance with anyone who is not clearly better looking.

Plus I am cheap and I get to have 1 hour for 1000 pesos. This gal and I have chemistry and some good routines. She has sex movements that are simply out of this world.

The first 30 minutes of my 1 HR+ sessions are me caressing her body, lots of slapping my face against her butt, and dirty / grinding salsa dancing. I always have salsa music playing which adds great atmosphere and provides some rhythm as she / we dance.

New trick. I had her climb up on the table in my room and dance. This simulates the view of HK club gal dancing on bar stools. Except now I have total access to her body including her butt / body.

I did find a streetgirl was new, tall, slim with braces in the alley near club Carreta.

After she came into a room we both went to the restroom before getting started. So, we got into a conflict on when time started and it killed the mood and she cancelled. My fault. I should not have let a couple if minutes ruin a hour session with a gal who is that beautiful. She was a rare find. Am kicking myself. Lesson learned. I also had negotiated her down to 1000 pesos for an hour which probably was not great deal in her mind and made it easier for her to walk out. Next time I will be willing to go up to 1200 for 1 HR with the real beauties.

Captain Solo
11-01-21, 23:55
Greggy,

Yep. Fanny 's little Bush is very sexy. Just looking at that Bush gave me a hard on hehe.

I like to stroke their bushes and caress their clits until they squirm in lust and beg me to penetrate.

Will try to get pics of a few very pretty girls' crotches, with bushes or just bare pink.

ClownDays
11-02-21, 00:34
I had nine 1 HR or 90 minute sessions over three days. All with the same gal Karumy who hangs on on consistution ave in front of Hotel Diamonte.

Plus I am cheap and I get to have 1 hour for 1000 pesos. This gal and I have chemistry and some good routines. She has sex movements that are simply out of this world.
I did find a streetgirl was new, tall, slim with braces in the alley near club Carreta.

After she came into a room we both went to the restroom before getting started. So, we got into a conflict on when time started and it killed the mood and she cancelled. My fault. I should not have let a couple if minutes ruin a hour session with a gal who is that beautiful. She was a rare find. Am kicking myself. Lesson learned. I also had negotiated her down to 1000 pesos for an hour which probably was not great deal in her mind and made it easier for her to walk out. Next time I will be willing to go up to 1200 for 1 HR with the real beauties.I haven't pulled the trigger yet with a SG for an hour yet, but I've had a few quote me in the $1,000 to $1,500 peso range. I got to get Ilene at Irma over to Ibiza or Cascadas for a 60-90 min. She's great, but I just can't be in that place for too long.

Rambo1969
11-02-21, 01:18
Last weekend I found some real gems on Calle Primera (one block behind the alley. Between constitution and "Ninos Heroes) ave).

There have always been some beauties at the constitution. But this time I found some beauties near the Sara Parking garage.

If Karumy was not in town I would have definitely have picked a couple of those gals this trip.

So. In your next trip don't just stick to the alley also wander down Calle Primera in daytime.

Rambo1969
11-02-21, 01:26

I've been overpaying for sure, still cheaper than USA.I recommend getting a good bank debit card that also pays you back fees.

Charles Schwab debit card it what I use.

I to a HSBC ATM machine inside the grocery store and the corner of consitution & revolution = and there is a HSBC ATM / Bank one block over on ave revolution.

Last weekend the money exhcangers in Tijuana in zona were offering 19.5 Pesos and higher rate about 19.7 at the San Ysidro trolley station.

BUT, Schwab bank after me 20.2 pesos per USD with ATM fee. Will be even better once I get the 75 peso ATM fee back from Schwab.

Rambo1969
11-02-21, 01:32

A very nice, sweet, sexy girl, she would go to Ibiza or Cascada and do everything to please you.Hi Captain,

How old are those photos of Fanny?

They look like old photos to me. She put on weight during Covid.

Captain Solo
11-02-21, 02:05
Rambo.

The pics are precovid.

She still looks the same to my professional and calibrated putas eyes.

You should spank her little butt and make her slim down.

Rambo1969
11-02-21, 02:45
I've known her for years but she won't agree to any of my menu items. What type of service requests does she agree to with you?

She definitely has her clientele but it seems like the straight no nonsense vanilla sex that most chicas offer.I have had a lot of experience with Fanny.

She is great at dancing with me, lap dances, etc chair sex and sex positions.

But she has limits on risk. Eg: fingering pussy only with condom on. No limits on number of positions, etc.

But, since she is tall some sex positions don't work well with her. Example: chair sex is not good for her.

I don't ask for anal or BBBJ. I suspect she will say no to that or any other high risk stuff. No kissing either.

MrLemon
11-02-21, 03:53
Mr. Lemon.

Why don't you share her pics and how much you paid her?

Yep, her face is average or below average. I gave her a roll of peppermint to freshen her breath.

She let me poke her kitty, which got watery wet. Was pumping her hard and fast. She was squirming and frowning in pleasure. Session was sexier and more satisfying than with ornery and high-price HK girls.

Paid her 400 pesos sexo toda sin ropa.I paid $50 LOL. Forgive me, I didn't have pesos and I just wanted to fuck her and it was a bargain compared to GPS BS in Socal.

My Spanish sux, so just sexo sin ropa. I didn't notice her lactating but I should have sucked on her some more haha. You are right about the face- after the mask came off- too bad because her eyes and her tits caught my eye on the street.

Looks like we have similar taste!

MrLemon
11-02-21, 03:59
I recommend getting a good bank debit card that also pays you back fees.

I to a HSBC ATM machine inside the grocery store and the corner of consitution & revolution = and there is a HSBC ATM / Bank one block over on ave revolution.

Last weekend the money exhcangers in Tijuana in zona were offering 19.5 Pesos and higher rate about 19.7 at the San Ysidro trolley station.

BUT, Schwab bank after me 20.2 pesos per USD with ATM fee. Will be even better once I get the 75 peso ATM fee back from Schwab.Thanks for this tip Rambo! I have actually backpacked around Asia few years ago, so I already have this account and card.

I can't believe this wasn't mentioned on here before and I don't know why it didn't apply to my dumb brain, that I can do the same thing in Mexico haha.

Rambo1969
11-02-21, 05:53
I haven't pulled the trigger yet with a SG for an hour yet, but I've had a few quote me in the $1,000 to $1,500 peso range. I got to get Ilene at Irma over to Ibiza or Cascadas for a 60-90 min. She's great, but I just can't be in that place for too long.It is much more costly to do 60 or 90 minute sessions when you need to pay for room rental in 15 minute chunks.

But since I always get a room at Cascadas. I don't have that added expense which makes it easy to have long sessions.

Myra next to Cascadas in alley is also great for hour long sessions.

15/20 minute sessions are too mechanical. I am there for a more GFE like experience. But being cheap I do that with street girls.

Most gals don't know what to expect so they just quote 3 to 4 times for the longer session. Not realizing on average they are better off with double the 15/20 minute charge because this money avoids the wait time for next round.

The girls who do end up doing the long sessions with me love the 1 HR sessions because I am treating them nicer because it is not a rushed session- the first half is dancing and worshipping them through caressing, kissing their body.

I am truly grateful for the experiences from these wonderful young women.

Gregyyr
11-02-21, 23:31
Buddy told me about this one. For anyone flying into San Diego heading to Tijuana.

Take the rental car shuttle to the rental car hub which is on the east side of the airport just a block from the Trolley Stop!

Bam. Down to San Ysidro / Border.

G.

Artisttyp
11-03-21, 01:53
I have had a lot of experience with Fanny.

She is great at dancing with me, lap dances, etc chair sex and sex positions.

But she has limits on risk. Eg: fingering pussy only with condom on. No limits on number of positions, etc.

But, since she is tall some sex positions don't work well with her. Example: chair sex is not good for her.

I don't ask for anal or BBBJ. I suspect she will say no to that or any other high risk stuff. No kissing either.Thanks. Not my scene at all but she has a beautiful face.

ClownDays
11-03-21, 02:41
It is much more costly to do 60 or 90 minute sessions when you need to pay for room rental in 15 minute chunks.

But since I always get a room at Cascadas. I don't have that added expense which makes it easy to have long sessions.

Myra next to Cascadas in alley is also great for hour long sessions.

15/20 minute sessions are too mechanical. I am there for a more GFE like experience. But being cheap I do that with street girls.

Most gals don't know what to expect so they just quote 3 to 4 times for the longer session. Not realizing on average they are better off with double the 15/20 minute charge because this money avoids the wait time for next round.

The girls who do end up doing the long sessions with me love the 1 HR sessions because I am treating them nicer because it is not a rushed session- the first half is dancing and worshipping them through caressing, kissing their body.

I am truly grateful for the experiences from these wonderful young women.Good to know about Myra. Got to spend some ST will her first. I've been taking one of the SW for 3 o minute sessions by just offering her a bit more than her "todo sin ropa" price. When I asked her the first time, she said she was already naked, so just double sexo price LOL.

Rambo1969
11-03-21, 03:27
Buddy told me about this one. For anyone flying into San Diego heading to Tijuana.

Take the rental car shuttle to the rental car hub which is on the east side of the airport just a block from the Trolley Stop!

G.Until the blue line is extended. This method, which I have done in the past, requires shuttle- green-line- blue-line.

The shuttle goes through a depressing prison like road.

* and the walk from shuttle stop to trolley line is also ugly.

Easier is to take bus 992 to American Plaza and then take blue line.

Of course later this month when blue line is extended.

*** it will become shuttle- blue-line. Making it similar to 992- blue line.

Arriving into San Diego it is nice to take 992 because the drive down harbor drive is really beautiful. So I will do 992 to blue line unless the wait to bu 992 is 10 minutes. (it runs every 15).

WombatEd2
11-03-21, 04:24
I recommend getting a good bank debit card that also pays you back fees.

BUT, Schwab bank after me 20.2 pesos per USD with ATM fee. Will be even better once I get the 75 peso ATM fee back from Schwab.You have to be careful. The last time I tried my Schwab debit card, the bank (Santander, I think) insisted on using their own exchange rate, which was about 1. 5 pesos less per dollar.

It's good to hear that HSBC isn't fucking us over (yet).

Bill
11-03-21, 06:19

G.Thats a green line trolley stop then your supposed to pay again to ride the blue line to SY.

Or you can risk it like the homeless and hope the cops don't ask for verification of ticket.

Easier to pay the extra 50 cents for the airport bus 992 directly to America Plaza and the Blue line.

Rambo1969
11-03-21, 07:05
Thats a green line trolley stop then your supposed to pay again to ride the blue line to SY.

Or you can risk it like the homeless and hope the cops don't ask for verification of ticket.

Easier to pay the extra 50 cents for the airport bus 992 directly to America Plaza and the Blue line.FYI. That Middletown metro station will also get blue line later this month.

See new map at https://www.sdmts.com/schedules-real-time-maps-and-routes/trolley.

Also, now with the new Pronto fare system. One ticket is good for 2 hrs on all buses, trolleys.

But, I still like the 992 route because it is a beautiful ride and great welcome to San Diego vs the gritty path of shuttle and walk to Middletown station.

Rambo1969
11-03-21, 07:08
You have to be careful. The last time I tried my Schwab debit card, the bank (Santander, I think) insisted on using their own exchange rate, which was about 1. 5 pesos less per dollar.

It's good to hear that HSBC isn't fucking us over (yet).HSBC ATM also offers their own rate too as a choice as part of the process. You must decline it to get the better rate from Schwab.

So, you need to be careful as you answer about 6 different questions in the ATM on the way to withdrawing your money.

TJLee
11-03-21, 07:10
She's a month new, 18 yo, medium body, not slender & not chubby, just right, with very firm & smooth skin, big be cups, little hair on a tight pussy, has no kid, and very friendly; in fact, her personality is a 10/10. She gave me unlimited kissing, licking & sucking her tits & pussy, she also enjoyed hard pounding but her moaning sounded like a man's grunt which caused me to lose wood a few times, never heard anything like it. Also her hourly price is surprisingly cheap, like 2019 rate. I highly recommend her. She stands at the steps of hotel Rio Nilo next to Bar Reno. If she's not there, go to the desk guy & ask.

Captain Solo
11-03-21, 07:11
Mr. Lemon.

Anais' legs are sexy, her eyes pretty, but she has buck teeth and bad breath. She's better with the mask on at all time. But she enjoys sex. And lets you pump her any way you like.

Rates are posted many times in this thread. 400 to 500 pesos are normal for sexo sin ropa with street girls. Just walk around the corner on Coahuila and exchange for pesos at the cambio.

Check out pretty Vanessa at Ibiza and Ximena at Caretta. Both are pretty spinners. Ximena is passionate, would hang on to you tight with both arms and legs like an octopus, whining and gasping with pleasure.

Captain Solo
11-03-21, 07:21
Rambo,

Pretty spinner with brace at Caretta is Zimena. Her body is beautiful and sexy, all natural, tight and firm with a blue tat on her right shoulder.

She has a quick temper, but enjoys sex and can be passionate in bed, wrapping tight with both arms and legs like an octopus, whining and gasping softly in pleasure with eye fluttering as you pump her tight kitty.

Sex with her is hotter than with HK's cold, difficult, restrictive, expressionless rubber dolls with fake assets.

Hargow20
11-03-21, 15:01
The best way is to download the MTS Pronto app. You get free transfers for 2 hours.

Thats a green line trolley stop then your supposed to pay again to ride the blue line to SY.

Easier to pay the extra 50 cents for the airport bus 992 directly to America Plaza and the Blue line.

Gregyyr
11-04-21, 07:17
Until the blue line is extended. This method, which I have done in the past, requires shuttle- green-line- blue-line.

The shuttle goes through a depressing prison like road.

* and the walk from shuttle stop to trolley line is also ugly.

Easier is to take bus 992 to American Plaza and then take blue line.

Of course later this month when blue line is extended.

*** it will become shuttle- blue-line. Making it similar to 992- blue line..Ah. Good to know as the bus sounds like a better deal for now.

G.

Hargow20
11-04-21, 15:33
Clarification, you pay $2.50 with the app and get free transfers.

https://www.sdmts.com/fares-passes

Believe half of what you read in this forum and less of what you see, LOL.

https://brainfall.com/quizzes/are-you-a-smarty-pants/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0UDVuck-iQ

https://apolotheo.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/the-doofus-locker-the-brilliance-of-atheist-christopher-hitchens/

BrotherMouzone
11-04-21, 15:44
https://www.sdmts.com/fares-passes

Believe half of what you read in this forum and less of what you see, LOL.

Per this document: https://www.sdmts.com/sites/default/files/attachments/pronto_ridersguide_english.pdf.

You get no transfers and would have to pay again ONLY if you're paying in cash. With the Ponto card you do get free transfers every two hours (as noted in the link above). To my understanding, the transfer rule with the Pronto card also applies to transferring between bus and trolley so the entire one-way trip would only be $2. 50 (could be mistaken but that's how I've read it).

As far as the Middletown Station stop near the airport rental car center I've never tried that stop. Found it more straightforward to take the 992 into downtown and then transfer to the blue trolley. With that said, I'm supposed to be picking up a rental car in the middle of my trip to San Diego / Tijuana next week so that'll give me the perfect opportunity to check out that route when I go pick my rental car up.

Explorer8939
11-04-21, 15:56
My opinion is that the quality of SGs has improved over the years. There are far more hotties than in the old days.

Hargow20
11-04-21, 16:11
Decided to yesterday & made arrangements to meet Kasumey. Yesterday was a irritating day. Got to Tijuana & went to HK bar. The girls were a bit disappointing so did not stay long. Met Kasumy around 3 pm we went up to the room at Hotel Ceci. After we were in the room Kasumey told me that she did not feel well & had to leave. Fortunately I did not give her any money. I was still quite irritated since I had made a special trip to see her. She should have told me before I made a trip. After thWais I left & the manager told me I could come back for free. Also tried reach my other favorite Liz. Have not been able to reach her recently. So hope she is doing okay. Walked around found a few new SW's by the hotel Leyva. Met this one girl Jennifer & she was asking $40 for a CBJ / facial. I wanted a BBJ so decided to pass. A few minutes later I met this other Martel. After some haggling she agreed to do a BBJ / facial fo $40. Went back to hotel Ceci & the manager told me that he would honor his deal. The BBJ / facial was disappointing. Martel used her hand to much and was not willing to please Martel also dodged my load when I came on her face. After this headed back to the border around 5 pm. In the end Wednesday was not a horrible day. But I was still quite irritated after making a special trip to Tijuana.

Hargow20
11-04-21, 16:13
Yes you are correct. You get free transfer with bus & trolley'2 for 2 hours.

Per this document: https://www.sdmts.com/sites/default/files/attachments/pronto_ridersguide_english.pdf.

You get no transfers and would have to pay again ONLY if you're paying in cash. With the Ponto card you do get free transfers every two hours (as noted in the link above). To my understanding, the transfer rule with the Pronto card also applies to transferring between bus and trolley so the entire one-way trip would only be $2. 50 (could be mistaken but that's how I've read it).

As far as the Middletown Station stop near the airport rental car center I've never tried that stop. Found it more straightforward to take the 992 into downtown and then transfer to the blue trolley. With that said, I'm supposed to be picking up a rental car in the middle of my trip to San Diego / Tijuana next week so that'll give me the perfect opportunity to check out that route when I go pick my rental car up.

SeaBeeJoe
11-04-21, 20:25
Decided to yesterday & made arrangements to meet Kasumey. Yesterday was a irritating day. Got to Tijuana & went to HK bar. The girls were a bit disappointing so did not stay long. Met Kasumy around 3 pm we went up to the room at Hotel Ceci. After we were in the room Kasumey told me that she did not feel well & had to leave. Fortunately I did not give her any money. I was still quite irritated since I had made a special trip to see her. She should have told me before I made a trip. After thWais I left & the manager told me I could come back for free. Also tried reach my other favorite Liz. Have not been able to reach her recently. So hope she is doing okay. Walked around found a few new SW's by the hotel Leyva. Met this one girl Jennifer & she was asking $40 for a CBJ / facial. I wanted a BBJ so decided to pass. A few minutes later I met this other Martel. After some haggling she agreed to do a BBJ / facial fo $40. Went back to hotel Ceci & the manager told me that he would honor his deal. The BBJ / facial was disappointing. Martel used her hand to much and was not willing to please Martel also dodged my load when I came on her face. After this headed back to the border around 5 pm. In the end Wednesday was not a horrible day. But I was still quite irritated after making a special trip to Tijuana.Hargrow, just out of curiosity what did Martel look like? Was she skinny and light skinned? I think I might know her.

Hargow20
11-05-21, 01:14
Yes & she is a about 5' with short mousy hair. She is off my list.

Hargrow, just out of curiosity what did Martel look like? Was she skinny and light skinned? I think I might know her.

SeaBeeJoe
11-05-21, 16:51
Yes & she is a about 5' with short mousy hair. She is off my list.Yah she was working in Adelitas and HK and tropical in the past. She used to say she had brain cancer to garner sympathy. But like all seasoned putas she is a master manipulator and a liar. Her real name is Marlen and she js from Monterrey. After you saw her she tried to hit me up for $65 dlla via facebook, I told her sorry I don't give money out for nothing. She tried to say she was starving LOL. FYI she was 86'd from all the clubs for her inability to be responsible and actually show up for work.

Sorry she was no good for you, but as they say YMMV. Happy hunting bro.

TJLee
11-10-21, 21:26
Random hottie that was new since summer.

Captain Solo
11-11-21, 00:55
TJLee,

Where does she hang out?

TJLee
11-11-21, 04:54
Capt, she's Alexia 20 yo at Diamonte across Irma. Have you tried this amiga friend of your Maricela? Her hot legs are way thinner than Maricela's.

Captain Solo
11-11-21, 19:02
Alexia looks a very cute spinner, face looks pretty, boobs look natural. I have to look for her.

I never tried the girl with short hair next to Maricela. She looks ugly like a guy with short hair. But you never know. She may turn into a tigress in bed with you hehe.

Gregyyr
11-12-21, 03:53
Capt, she's Alexia 20 yo at Diamonte across Irma. Have you tried this amiga friend of your Maricela? Her hot legs are way thinner than Maricela's.I have seen that girl on the left. She always caught my eye. Will have to give her a go next time I am down if I can find her. Offer her like $40 for naked fucking. Couple positions?

G.

Rambo1969
11-13-21, 02:53
I have seen that girl on the left. She always caught my eye. Will have to give her a go next time I am down if I can find her. Offer her like $40 for naked fucking. Couple positions?

G.Greg,

You would be over paying for SG for a standard 15/20 minute session.

Don't pay dollars. You will end up paying too much.

Negotiate in pesos. Almost everyone will accept 600 pesos for a standard session. Most will accept 400 or 500 pesos.

You negotiate up-front "service completo" or "todo" which means everything.

And do not limit yourself to 2 positions.

Rambo1969
11-13-21, 20:43
Yes you are correct. You get free transfer with bus & trolley'2 for 2 hours.
As far as the Middletown Station stop near the airport rental car center I've never tried that stop. Found it more straightforward to take the 992 into downtown and then transfer to the blue trolley..Catching 992 is much more convenient and the bus ride takes you along beautiful harbor blvd.

I have taken the shuttle to trolley line. It is more difficult to catch the shuttle bus (rental car bus now serve this too) - and the bus ride goes through a private road surrounded by prison like fencing and you need to alert driver to make special stop at palm st.

That stop feels like middle of nowhere. Then you walk two blocks (on a crappy road) to the middle town station.

I only did this because I was heading the opposite direction of Mexico. I was going to Old Town.

So, I only recommend shuttle to Middletown trolley if you going to / from north towards old town.

I recommend 992 if are going to / from south -eg Tijuana. Which this forum is all about.

Captain Solo
11-13-21, 22:05
There were lots of hot street girls Friday night in the alley and on Constitucion.

Anais and Ximena, the tall barbie doll, were working at HK's back door. A few hot tall girls in front of hotel Edouardo across the street.

Maricela and her short-hair friend were at Valentina. Camilla and Johana at hotel Coahuila. A few hot ones hotel Mini and El Porton.

Ximena, light-skin spinner with braces, was at La Caretta. A noob took her to hotel and complained she wanted $10 extra to take her top off, $10 extra for doggie ect. She knew he was a noob so had to squeeze more money out of him hehe.

Many hotties in front of Ibiza, tall, long legged Paola and a few others.

Found tiny Anna in front of Michoacan and had to do her, really hard to penetrate even with lots of lube. She was groaning and grunting as we got going hehe. Also found tall, slim, long-legged, beautiful Maribel at the same spot, had to do her too. She had some wrinkles on her tummy, but otherwise very engaging showing lots of sexy expressions.

Found a new nice, clean, beautiful, HK-quality girl in the corridor of hotel Monito. She's worth checking out. 2 tall girls were hanging at the School Girl corner. I talked to the slim one and checked her crotch, she did not have a sausage and did not act aggressive, so she may be a girl after all.

Street girls were busy all night. Looked like new girls are working to save up for year end holidays. Had a good time hanging with the bros.

TJLee
11-14-21, 04:15
Good find capt, Anna is super tiny & tight, no see-sec 1 baby cdmx, she was actually new to the biz in March, I took her to my hotel a few times for 2 hrs marathon, she's very friendly, always wears jeans, her arms biceps are as thin as my penis, I think she weights 80 lbs.

Maribel is from hotel Garcia since May 2020. She changed her looks completely, very friendly as always.

Rambo1969
11-14-21, 07:41
2 tall girls were hanging at the School Girl corner. I talked to the slim one and checked her crotch, she did not have a sausage and did not act aggressive, so she may be a girl after all.
Captain,

How exactly did you do check crotch and how did they let you do it.

I can't just to any SG and grab her crotch. So please share details on the exact procedure.

Did you ask them first?

Did you have to pay for the test?

If the cops see you won't that get you in trouble?

Captain Solo
11-14-21, 16:59
TJLee.

I swear TJLee knows every street girl in Tijuana intimately in Biblical sense.

2 tall girls were hanging at the School Girl corner. I talked to the slim one and checked her crotch. She did not have a sausage, did not resist, act aggressive or said anything. She was just starring at me in silence while I asked and groped her crotch. Almost all girls would avoid being groped, except trannies. So she is likely a post-op trannie. My noob wingman also said he could tell they were trans.

Perhaps TJlee also knows these 2 intimately too? Hehe.

Captain Solo
11-14-21, 18:01
Rambo,

I just smile, talk to them and grope their crotches.

Most street girls would avoid being groped, but trannies would let you do it and not react or say anything. The trans rarely speak, as that would give them away. The trans on Calle 1 had a big hardon wrapped tight in his panties. He probably wanted to bag every guy who walks past him hehe.

If he screams and policias are nearby, potentially you may get in trouble for indecent assault in public. But you can always contribute to Tijuana's Policias Benevolent Association on the spot and get off. Don't do it if you think there are risks.

TJLee
11-14-21, 18:54
Is it across hotel Garcia? I've banged all new hotties there since Spring. Anyone knows these girls in fotos?

Rambo1969
11-15-21, 07:43
Anyone been with this gal. Near Sara Parking on Calle primera.

She has a unique hairstyle. So easy to spot.

If you experienced her can you please post a review.

See her at minute 4 of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Qksv2C0KI.

Captain Solo
11-15-21, 08:17
Yep. It's across from hotel Garcia.

Looks like you know all girls at that corner, in front of hotel Rapido and Michoacan.

Kimberly is pretty but her boobs are droopy. But the last couple HK girls I bagged also had droopy boobs.

The new girl at hotel Monito is nice, clean, hot, worth checking out.

TJLee
11-15-21, 19:25
Uncle Rambo, that's Yenifer at hotel Tropical, she's new in summer 2020 back then price was 1,000 pesos / 1 hour, I banged her many times there for 2 hrs, hotel is cheap but nice rooms with wall mirrors, tv, & sex sofa. She was 22 from Guerrero, white skin, tight see-sec, big Bush, apple butt, she's friendly but tends to get cold naturally, she needs to pee every 30 mins. All the girls there do anal but she won't.

TJLee
11-15-21, 22:12
That's not Kimberly Capt, that's a new hottie walking with her mentor. Kimberly & her lookalike sista is there. How can you get droopy HK girls if you can grope them first?

Gregyyr
11-16-21, 02:36
Uncle Rambo, that's Yenifer at hotel Tropical, she's new in summer 2020 back then price was 1,000 pesos / 1 hour, I banged her many times there for 2 hrs, hotel is cheap but nice rooms with wall mirrors, tv, & sex sofa. She was 22 from Guerrero, white skin, tight see-sec, big Bush, apple butt, she's friendly but tends to get cold naturally, she needs to pee every 30 mins. All the girls there do anal but she won't.That's crazy all the girls there do anal. HK I always joke with the girls as they say "everything" for $100. So I take my finger and push it up between their cheeks and say "everything". And they always say nooooo. And we giggle a bit.

G.

TJLee
11-18-21, 09:23
Random hotties.

Captain Solo
11-20-21, 23:48
Lots of little spinners on the streets.

The little girl in the center looks cute like a Japanese doll.

It's difficult to identify girls with their masks on, but if you have bagged them a few times, you should be able to identify them just by how their bodies look and feel.

BlackThought
11-21-21, 06:09
That's crazy all the girls there do anal. HK I always joke with the girls as they say "everything" for $100. So I take my finger and push it up between their cheeks and say "everything". And they always say nooooo. And we giggle a bit.

G.Based on your best estimate, what % of the HK girls do anal? I def want to anal a few.

BlackThought
11-21-21, 06:12
Is it across hotel Garcia? I've banged all new hotties there since Spring. Anyone knows these girls in fotos?The first one looks good.

TJLee
11-21-21, 08:03
Anahi 20 yo from Tijuana but new 2 months?

Captain Solo
11-21-21, 22:05
She looks good in her dress, nice, long, sexy legs, but her face is average and her belly has some baby damages.

Her breath was not fresh, so I gave her a roll of mints. Better to keep her mask on and watch her pretty eyes wide open in terror as you pump her wet pussy hehe.

She's a Tijuana native, nice and sweet, gave me her tel, so I can always call her up for long, hot, steamy sessions.

TJLee
11-21-21, 22:35
Thanks capt for the info. She stands at Michoacan across Garcia. She was firm at 2,000 pesos an hour. I did not take her and never will at that price. Many SGs have been working in HK this past 2 wks. SGs as far as hotel Tropical & Farmacia Similares are now in HK for tryout. Will they last?

Urfikhan
11-25-21, 22:42
Many of the SGs around Cascadas back door -- and even across the alley -- are now asking for 1,000 pesos for a 30 minutes session. Agencies like Queens that send girls to Cascadas are a much better deal at this point.

Captain Solo
11-26-21, 02:45
I did her 400 pesos sexo sin ropa half hour.

They may have joined the Teamsters.

TJLee
11-26-21, 03:32
At that price they must agree to many photos & vids or else I won't take them. Here's one tiny lovely girl with reasonable price & photos at hotel Garcia, Estefany 22, she doesn't wear makeup which allows me to lick her face easier she's shaved & tight, will go to your hotel also.

Captain Solo
11-26-21, 11:39
TJLee,

Don't know why chicas are now jacking prices.

At the door to hotel Michoacan, two pretty spinners w light skin. I did both a few times 400 pesos.

They live in that hotel, no kids, so may be easy for TLNs. Not sure if they would do threesome, but worth a try. Sweet sisters.

Hargow20
11-26-21, 16:13
It unbelievable that guys are willing to pay these prices. The looks price & service from these girls is mediocre at best. Kathy in front of Cascada's is about the only real hot looking SG. But even then her services are average at best. This the reason why I stick my SW regulars Liz & Kazumey. Keep hoping there will be some new good looking SW's. But that things have not improved much in the last year or so.

Many of the SGs around Cascadas back door -- and even across the alley -- are now asking for 1,000 pesos for a 30 minutes session. Agencies like Queens that send girls to Cascadas are a much better deal at this point.

Hargow20
11-26-21, 18:12
Just say no to high prices. If you look long enough you will find another good one for less.

TJLee,

Don't know why chicas are now jacking prices.

At the door to hotel Michoacan, two pretty spinners w light skin. I did both a few times 400 pesos.

They live in that hotel, no kids, so may be easy for TLNs. Not sure if they would do threesome, but worth a try. Sweet sisters.

Captain Solo
11-26-21, 18:50
Estephanie looks very nice. Good find. How much?

Will look for her at hotel Garcia.

TJLee
11-27-21, 21:33
Hey capt,

How's Kim's younger sista feel? Kim's body was too saggy. Estefany's price is very reasonable with fotos but you've to pressure her a bit, she needs to make money to support her big family.

DogLife
11-28-21, 19:13
Many of the SGs around Cascadas back door -- and even across the alley -- are now asking for 1,000 pesos for a 30 minutes session. Agencies like Queens that send girls to Cascadas are a much better deal at this point.Recently broke my Tijuana cherry.

All girls, be it in clubs or streetwalkers start asking in USD.

Had to tell them to convert to Pesos everytime.

Experts can chime in, is this a recent trend? Hope there is correction soon.

DogLife
11-28-21, 19:31
Went around the alley and settled for Azul in front of Cuartos De Renta and took her to my hotel.

She had a pleasing personality and a sweet smile. Settled for 600 pesos media hora, oral sin condom.

Had some baby damage but it didn't distract me a lot. She is lactating a bit as she said her baby is 5 months old.

Had her in multiple positions and finally ended in doggy. Not bad for a repeat. But did not find her again the next day.

DogLife
11-28-21, 19:43
Went around the alley and settled for Azul in front of Cuartos De Renta and took her to my hotel.

She had a pleasing personality and a sweet smile. Settled for 600 pesos media hora, oral sin condom.

Had some baby damage but it didn't distract me a lot. She is lactating a bit as she said her baby is 5 months old.

Had her in multiple positions and finally ended in doggy. Not bad for a repeat. But did not find her again the next day.The last post failed to upload the pics. Retrying.

Captain Solo
11-28-21, 20:40
DogLife,

That's a nice bubble butt.

Glad you had a good time with her.

Rambo1969
11-28-21, 21:21
The last post failed to upload the pics. Retrying.Thanks for your photos.

The first two photos were great. She looked hot from behind. But the third photo was a turn-off.

So, for me the moral for me with such women is to enjoy the rear view. Still doable and good value.

Hadez
11-30-21, 02:38
Was there and saw the same thing. There are a couple girls who are worth it but most are not. In the morning I saw Shury and she earned the money she charged. 50 US. She went back to my hotel but had to give her $5 to give the hotel. She was gone a while and almost got another girl net to her. Body was hot but face was average.

Go a bit further down the ally. Saw a girl by named of Erica who did todos sin ropa for 500 pesos Thursday night. Think the Hotel she stands next to is Legado. Young girl with tight body. Great smile. Did not do anything special during the act but let me pound her good with no negatives either.

Nothing24
11-30-21, 05:12
I've noticed a handful of ex Hong Kong girls working the alley nowadays. Wonder what the reasoning is.

Hargow20
12-01-21, 19:29
Personally I have not seen any HK girls in the alley. Even when the clubs were closed I did not see any HK girls in the alley.

I've noticed a handful of ex Hong Kong girls working the alley nowadays. Wonder what the reasoning is.

Rambo1969
12-02-21, 05:11
Personally I have not seen any HK girls in the alley. Even when the clubs were closed I did not see any HK girls in the alley.You are not looking hard enough or have you not looked back far enough in time.

Example: a few months before Covid the beautiful Wendy (Anahi) who stands behind HK used to work in the club.

I have done her and multiple other street girls who later ended up in the club and some like Wendy come out again.

Gregyyr
12-02-21, 07:20
Based on your best estimate, what % of the HK girls do anal? I def want to anal a few.1 out of 10 I am guessing. I had one girl say she would but then when it came to it she was not up for it upstairs which kind of ticked me off a bit. I don't have a lot of info on this as there are such few girls I pick. That are ok with anal I kind of don't really ask and just joke around about it sometimes.

G.