PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Yossi
08-20-08, 06:28
I don't walk with an enema but sometimes I carry with me my "Anal Kit" :-) it is nothing special, just a grooming/travel kit-bag that has bunch of stuff inside including an anal syringe which can be used as an enema, take a look.

I am not tired of pussy, I just prefer asshole. I like pussy too, especially if it is a teen one, without blown-out labia lips and meat hanging out, a nice pussy is also great and sometimes even better than asshole, but for mo st encounters anal is the way for me.

I like all kinds of girls, from white to black and everything in between. From young (18+) to older, and from skinny to plump. I think that every girl is different from looks and behaviour but if the girl is willing then so am I :-D

Yes, I agree. Shooting a load right into girl's asshole does not only feels great but it is also a psychological thing, kinda taboo, and whenever this happens I get a good boost of happiness. Checkout the Anal Conneusers section here on ISG, they have a discussion on "why anal".

Sgt Perv
08-20-08, 06:55
I am sure policia has seen many of those along with border patrol. lol Airport x-rays ? Gotta have a copy of that picture. Seems to be missing camera,condoms and handi-wipes. It would take a brave man with no shame in his game to sport one of those. Does it come assembled or do you have to piece it together? I prefer a pair of nylons over the handcuffs and two heavy cotton socks for a gag. A small cage with a hamster would really set it off but I know PETA would *****. lol

Louie OK
08-20-08, 08:49
Hmmmm . . .. . are we talking anal creampies ? Haven't had that kind of action in years.

Regarding the rim chick, I believe that she was a real streetwalker as opposed to one who is glued to one hotel.
She appeared pretty clean (at least without any scabs). Did her once before also.

A week later (last week), I found & did another $20 SW anal girl. Never seen her before.
She was an attractive MILF (35 yo) deported from L.A. Perfect English. Had a very nice good-sized and shapely butt.
When I admitted my interest there, she of course tried to up sell it.
She acquiesced after I told her I rarely pay extra for it and prefer chicks who dig it that way.
She confessed to being one of those chicks. I certainly believed her while I buried
my salami completely up her backside with some small to average gape views.

The down side was that she was a meth user and her skin was beginning to reflect it. So were her tiny sagging titties. :(

Smut Villain
08-20-08, 15:37
I don't walk with an enema but sometimes I carry with me my "Anal Kit" :-) it is nothing special, just a grooming/travel kit-bag that has bunch of stuff inside including an anal syringe which can be used as an enema, take a look.

I am not tired of pussy, I just prefer asshole. I like pussy too, especially if it is a teen one, without blown-out labia lips and meat hanging out, a nice pussy is also great and sometimes even better than asshole, but for mo st encounters anal is the way for me.

I like all kinds of girls, from white to black and everything in between. From young (18+) to older, and from skinny to plump. I think that every girl is different from looks and behaviour but if the girl is willing then so am I :-D

Yes, I agree. Shooting a load right into girl's asshole does not only feels great but it is also a psychological thing, kinda taboo, and whenever this happens I get a good boost of happiness. Checkout the Anal Conneusers section here on ISG, they have a discussion on "why anal".
Handcuffs in your "Anal Kit"? XD

Sunset Strip
08-20-08, 16:06
Why, do guys over there walk around with enema bags?

Brazilians have some of the best asses I've ever seen. The girls look latin but have the figures of black women. I think black women have the best bodies but black women aren't exactly my cup of tea. I preffer latin girls all the way.

This is my preffered order when it comes to women...

Latin
White
Asian
Arabic
Black

That order isn't set in stone though. Cause I've seen some black women that are to die for.

But many, if not most Brazilians are actually black and look like Black Americans so please delete this post, E.

This would be like someone saying they like Mexican women, just not mestizos, when most Mexicans are mestizos.
You are displaying a serious racial prejudice here by implying that black Brazilians are not really Brazilians and that only the Brazilians who look Latin (again, you imply that Latins can be mestizos only when there are blacks in most Latin American nations, too, but obviously you do not mean them).

I would suggest you stay out of Brazil because they will send you back to N. America with a beat down with this type of implicitly racist stuff. And do not think this stuff will fly with the "Latin looking" Brazilians you seem to like. Most of them have black family that your comments are disrespecting. They will beat you down, too!

Please, E, erase this post and do not try to explain away what you said or get angry. You are just wrong on this one. Trust me on this.

TJ

Phordphan
08-20-08, 16:58
But many, if not most Brazilians are actually black and look like Black Americans so please delete this post, E.

This would be like someone saying they like Mexican women, just not mestizos, when most Mexicans are mestizos.
You are displaying a serious racial prejudice here by implying that black Brazilians are not really Brazilians and that only the Brazilians who look Latin (again, you imply that Latins can be mestizos only when there are blacks in most Latin American nations, too, but obviously you do not mean them).

I would suggest you stay out of Brazil because they will send you back to N. America with a beat down with this type of implicitly racist stuff. And do not think this stuff will fly with the "Latin looking" Brazilians you seem to like. Most of them have black family that your comments are disrespecting. They will beat you down, too!

Please, E, erase this post and do not try to explain away what you said or get angry. You are just wrong on this one. Trust me on this.

TJ

Come on! There is nothing racist about this post.

Brazilians are a mix of what natives the Portuguese didn't kill off, Portuguese and African. In fact, the Portuguese were, by far, the number one slave traders of the era, and Brazil imported the vast majority of slaves. So, some of the girls look more African, some look more Portuguese. So what?

The Spaniards slaughtered the indigent Mexicans, the married the leftovers. So now we have some girls who more resemble the Indians, and some who more resemble the Spaniards. So, what? This is news?

Saying you prefer the looks of a Brazilian girl who more resembles a Latina, i.e. lighter skin, finer features, is no different than saying you prefer a blonde with big boobs and pale skin as opposed to a flat-chested darker-skinned brunette. To each his own.

Jeez, lightn up! Everybody's just looking for some reason to be offended.

Efjayel
08-20-08, 19:05

TJ

What? You make it seems like I want to ethnically cleanse the population or something. I know that there are blacks and or a mix of black people in Brazil. This is where a lot of the women get their killer bodies. It's usually from a mix of these races coming together and having offspring with mixed traits.

First off I don't hate black women. You seem to have miscontrued my comments as that point of view. I don't know where you're getting that from. Like I said before, they're not my preffered choice. Latin women are. So if a girl in Brazil who is mixed, looks more latin than black then yeah, I'll go after her before a girl who looks more black providing that she would be hotter looking than the black girls. Cause I've seen some black girls that catch my attention more than the latin girls.

And what's this about being kicked out of Brazil? Am I going over there while wearing a white hood? lol.

So I preffer women of a certain distinct look. What's wrong with that? I honestly could care less about their genes or what other races are in their bloodline. That makes no difference to me. If a girl is hot, she's hot regardless of her race or genes.

Just as fjord said, "lighten up."

Yossi
08-21-08, 00:44
Handcuffs in your "Anal Kit"? XD
That's right. And don't forget the digital rectal thermometer, I don't think that it works right, I paid $3.00 for this made in China thermomter.

Efjayel
08-21-08, 08:26
I bet they test it by trying it on themselves first. lol.

3 bucks?! You cheapskate! If your going to probe your own butt you might as well get the top of the line. Doesn't your butt deserve the best?

Sgt Perv
08-21-08, 08:40
You should go for the "sobe" plastic bear honey bottle for the cleansing (prison style). What is up with the thermometer ? Worrying about a sick *ss ? What is the perfect temperature for penetration 99.6 degrees the normal anal temp.? A small vial of starting fluid would ease the chica when the ether bunny shows.

Yossi
08-22-08, 02:33
You should go for the "sobe" plastic bear honey bottle for the cleansing (prison style). What is up with the thermometer ? Worrying about a sick *ss ? What is the perfect temperature for penetration 99.6 degrees the normal anal temp.? A small vial of starting fluid would ease the chica when the ether bunny shows.
It is just an innocent sex toy.

Sgt Perv
08-22-08, 02:42
It is just an innocent sex toy.Lol I am just have some fun with the anal kit thing. We all have our little thing we like to do. My perverted mind likes to look and customize things even though I have no intent on using them.

Sunset Strip
08-28-08, 20:00
Anybody hitting TJ this Labor Day weekend? I will be down on Friday afternoon, leaving around 7pm.

I am not big on TJ nights anymore. I normally go down around noon and leave around 5-7 depending on the line. At 7pm on Fridays the line dies down significantly.

Beatrice, the morena, should be back in town this weekend.
TJ

Efjayel
08-30-08, 17:52
I was gonna go this weekend myself but figure it will be hell over there with the crowds being Labor day weekend. Plus some guy I know mentioned he was going. I wouldn't want to bump into him or anyone else I know since I have my reputation to hold up of being an innocent and holy guy that doesn't visit such places. lol

Maybe next weekend. :cool:

Sunset Strip
09-01-08, 01:00
I have bumped into people I knew 3 times while in TJ. Yes, this is the thing to avoid if you can.

Yes it is too crowded right now. I will be not go down tomorrow (Monday) but will get back there on Tues.

TJ

Bleeper2001
09-03-08, 21:37
Isn't this thread supposed to be a SW in TJ?

Sgt Perv
09-04-08, 08:20
Isn't this thread supposed to be a SW in TJ?Yes it is! We got side tracked after report #867. It happens but there is 4 pages of entertainment :)

B Dulles
09-05-08, 07:31
I have bumped into people I knew 3 times while in TJ.
TJI bumped into a girl that was the spitting image of my wife's sister. At first, I really thought it was her. I laughed because as soon as she talked I knew it was not her. So, I took her arriba and enjoyed banging my wife's 'sister.'

Member #4450
09-06-08, 04:59
I have bumped into people I knew 3 times while in TJ. Yes, this is the thing to avoid if you can.
TJ
I can't imaging bumping with your next door neighbor or a co worker, that can ruin my day for sure :o

Efjayel
09-06-08, 12:54
I can't imaging bumping with your next door neighbor or a co worker, that can ruin my day for sure :o

That's easy for you, how about the chicas? I recall in one of my expeditions this one bar chica I knew came and sat down next to me and was trying to hide herself. She pointed out some guy and said she knew him. That the guy was her moms neighbor. She didn't want him to see her so she sat with me until the guy left.

Sunset Strip
09-06-08, 19:52
One of the guys I ran into once in TJ was a holy-rolling religious guy. He physically bumped into me as he was coming out of a hotel! He then claimed he was lost!

he was coming out of that hotel where Gabriella use to work.
TJ

Member #4450
09-08-08, 00:57
I think I saw Charlie Sheen walking the Alley?

Cobra Comander
09-08-08, 02:12
I think I saw Charlie Sheen walking the Alley?I know it wasnt him but there used to be this shitty strip club alled Fetishes (there sign is still up) in the plaza by the McDonalds when you first cross. My old roomates and I were there several years ago and there was a dead ringer for Gary Busey getting thrown out of the place.

Efjayel
09-08-08, 03:41
I think Charlie Sheen is currently dating some hot model. He usually tends to be. Especially now that his former wife and hotty Denise Richards have broken up. He's definitely not a guy who would need the Zona since girls(I'm sure equally as hot as AB girls) approach him all the time and aren't doing it for money.

Member #4450
09-08-08, 04:05
I think Charlie Sheen is currently dating some hot model. He usually tends to be. Especially now that his former wife and hotty Denise Richards have broken up. He's definitely not a guy who would need the Zona since girls(I'm sure equally as hot as AB girls) approach him all the time and aren't doing it for money.
Ha HA!! LOL, Some guys never get over, some guys can date the hottest women they still like to buy cheap service, I like it too and I don't see anything wrong with it!

Sgt Perv
09-08-08, 04:43
I think I saw Charlie Sheen walking the Alley?You have to watch the alcohol intake will in the zona. I saw a pink elephant once.

Snwbdr
09-08-08, 04:53
Ha HA!! LOL, Some guys never get over, some guys can date the hottest women they still like to buy cheap service, I like it too and I don't see anything wrong with it!Exactly. Don't ya'll remember Hugh Grant?

Efjayel
09-08-08, 07:18
I'm sure you do and I'm also sure women flock to you like they do to Charlie Sheen, I mean outside of the Zona. :rolleyes:

j/k

Member #4450
09-09-08, 00:38
Pink elephant?
I saw one but it was purple!

Efjayel,
No they don't because I don't have his money, let's see how long before he goes back to the old days, this hobby is an addiction, married to a hot girl
doesn't mean anything, what he's gonna do when he feels like having a three way or just get tired of the same? :D

Montt
09-09-08, 09:22
Speaking of tired of the same, is it difficult to find a threesome or anal sex in the alley? Is there a good way to go about asking?

I'd feel stupid going from one girl to the next down the line like I'm crossing them off a list.

Ronbos
09-10-08, 08:37
I only know of 2 girls that do anal. One is Jackie at Najera and other one is Carina. Carina stands in between the police station and ice cream stand.

Sgt Perv
09-10-08, 09:54
Speaking of tired of the same, is it difficult to find a threesome or anal sex in the alley? Is there a good way to go about asking?

I'd feel stupid going from one girl to the next down the line like I'm crossing them off a list.Threesomes are not that hard to find. Anal? I am not into it but others claim to get it. The best way to ask is by just asking. These are not virgins, they have heard most things. Window shopping, browsing and flirting with the chicas is part of the fun. Do not feel stupid for asking for want you want, no matter how many chicas. Feel stupid for not asking and limiting your number of requests. IMHO :)

Efjayel
09-11-08, 08:14
Threesomes are not that hard to find. Anal? I am not into it but others claim to get it. The best way to ask is by just asking. These are not virgins, they have heard most things. Window shopping, browsing and flirting with the chicas is part of the fun. Do not feel stupid for asking for want you want, no matter how many chicas. Feel stupid for not asking and limiting your number of requests. IMHO :)

I know this myself and easily repeat it to others but I don't follow my own advice. I'm sure I would have already gotten all the things I seek if only I had asked more. But there comes a point where asking for such things makes me feel like a total pervert so I end up not asking. No not anal. I don't care for it.

Efjayel,
No they don't because I don't have his money, let's see how long before he goes back to the old days, this hobby is an addiction, married to a hot girl
doesn't mean anything, what he's gonna do when he feels like having a three way or just get tired of the same? :D

Like I was saying before, a guy like him doesn't have to look far. I'm sure that just about any bar or club he goes to will have hot chix swarming all around him. Lucky pug. :p

Sgt Perv
09-11-08, 10:36
I know this myself and easily repeat it to others but I don't follow my own advice. I'm sure I would have already gotten all the things I seek if only I had asked more. But there comes a point where asking for such things makes me feel like a total pervert so I end up not asking. No not anal. I don't care for itYou are in the zona, you are a pervert !! Get what you came for and then go home and be ashamed:)

Efjayel
09-13-08, 09:17
I'm not ashamed to do a hot chick and have paid for it. My mom found out about one of my trips to TJ and obviously what I went to do over there. She didn't feel any shame for me. She was okay with it. She understands a guy has needs. Now that's a cool mom.

Of course she thinks I've never gone back since. ;)

She might as well think that because it's been eight months since I've last gone. I can't go this weekend. Or the next. And the weekend after that doesn't look very good either. The only upside is that this allows me to save money. I've saved enough money that I could do every girl at AB. Hmm, I might just have to try that. :D

Member #4450
09-13-08, 21:52
I'm not ashamed to do a hot chick and have paid for it. My mom found out about one of my trips to TJ and obviously what I went to do over there. She didn't feel any shame for me. She was okay with it. She understands a guy has needs. Now that's a cool mom.

Of course she thinks I've never gone back since. ;)

This one is funny LOL,
"MY MOM"? What are you 12? :D :D
Does she buys condoms 4 u too?
Sorry Efjayel, but I couldn't resist too funny!!!

Efjayel
09-14-08, 00:09
Yeah I know. And no I'm not twelve, i'm easily over twice that age. And what else am I supposed to call my mother but "mom?" Regardless of my age, my mum will always be "mom" doesn't matter if I'm twelve or 100. My mamma willl always be "my mom." She wants it that way till the day she passes away. So I will always refer to her as "mom."

As for buying me condoms, she did that once when I was very young. She'd preffer to get involved and know that I have safe sex than not get involved in my life by not educating me about unprotected sex. Like I said, "cool mom." :cool:

Sgt Perv
09-14-08, 02:46
Yeah I know. And no I'm not twelve, i'm easily over twice that age. And what else am I supposed to call my mother but "mom?" Regardless of my age, my mum will always be "mom" doesn't matter if I'm twelve or 100. My mamma willl always be "my mom." She wants it that way till the day she passes away. So I will always refer to her as "mom."

As for buying me condoms, she did that once when I was very young. She'd preffer to get involved and know that I have safe sex than not get involved in my life by not educating me about unprotected sex. Like I said, "cool mom." :cool:I love you bro, but what do you mean she prefers to get involved? She shows you how to have protected sex? My mother just told me. Man, you can take her with to zona and she can make sure chica hold your balls so they do not get cold.

Member #4450
09-14-08, 03:03

As for buying me condoms, she did that once when I was very young. She'd preffer to get involved and know that I have safe sex than not get involved in my life by not educating me about unprotected sex. Like I said, "cool mom." :cool:
I mean what mom has to do with your private sex life?
That's what I meant not because you used the word "mom"
Anyway, If you're in your 20s your young get a girlfriend, what are you doing paying for sex, that's for gray hair guys like myself or CJ LOL!
I don't understand why young guys like yourself got to pay to bang, when you can get it free, well almost free dinner and movies plus the room, use the car and save a few bucks.

Efjayel
09-14-08, 09:00
Had one. Too many hassles. It was a like a second job and the only return were too few and far apart moments of satisfaction that no way made up for all the troubles. I'm happy currently, being by myself. And no more feelings of infedelity and monogamy preventing me from going to the pleasure zone. The only thing currently holding me back is my own busy schedule. But it's fine. I'd rather be working and making money than be in the zona and losing money.

Efjayel
09-25-08, 09:38
Could someone finally explain who these cheerleaders at Hong Kong are? When where they added and what girls are they? New recruits hired only for dancing? Old workers simply dressing as cheerleaders? Do they go upstairs? Private booth? Drinks? Dollar cop-a-feel?

What? :confused:

Phordphan
09-25-08, 16:05
Could someone finally explain who these cheerleaders at Hong Kong are? When where they added and what girls are they? New recruits hired only for dancing? Old workers simply dressing as cheerleaders? Do they go upstairs? Private booth? Drinks? Dollar cop-a-feel?

What? :confused:

I think he's referring to the sash girls. They hired them after the grand opening, following the major remodel.

They wear a white sash that says Hong Kong on it. They stand around outside, for the most part, but mingle a bit inside, too.

It's pretty obvious that most of them aren't bar girls. Some are pretty, some, IMHO, are incredibly average. Definitely not the top tier of the promotion girls.

They don't dance, some will sit for a drink. I've read reports that a very few will go up, but I understand they are a distinct minority. I've not tried, but I doubt they go for the touchy-feely stuff at all.

Efjayel
09-25-08, 19:00
Ah ok, thanks for that. Do they dress as cheerleaders or just similar?

Phordphan
09-25-08, 22:00
Ah ok, thanks for that. Do they dress as cheerleaders or just similar?

No. Just street clothes, more or less, with the sash. At least that's the way it was the last time I saw them, a couple of weeks ago.

Hizark21
10-05-08, 01:41
Went down to TJ to get some dental work done. The dentists office is only 2 blocks away from the Zona Norte so I decided to check the action. I walked around for awhile and I met this one young SG named Carla. Got a bj and some FS action for $30. The CBJ was fairly disappointing. I also learned that passports will be required in June 2009. Most of you probably know this, but I thought I would inform you anyway.

Efjayel
10-05-08, 12:01
So birth certificates aren't going to cut it anymore?

Hizark21
10-09-08, 01:34
Had to make another trip to see the dentist so I walked around the Zona Norte for a short while. The selection was fairly sparse. The only SG that seemed worth picking up was Carla. I was considering going with Carla, but the cbj was so lame that it did not seem worth it. Carla's cbj was only about 4 the last time I was with her. Seems as though the best bj's in TJ are the worst in SD.

Ninguno Especial
10-09-08, 03:11
The only SG that seemed worth picking up was Carla. I was considering going with Carla, but the cbj was so lame that it did not seem worth it. Carla's cbj was only about 4 the last time I was with her.

If this Carla works in the alley South side out of Eduardo Hotel she is known as Stone Cold Carla.

Try KARLA at the East end of the alley, actually East side of Constitution a few feet North of the alley T. Tall, pretty and if you are lucky will give a BBBJ. She is there days into early evening.

DriedUp
10-09-08, 06:23
I am a Mexican-looking, short guy who wants to go to TJ.

On the bus from la.

Is it safe right now to go down there for the weekend?

I like them thick and juicy and dark.

Cheap motel too.

If need be, I would stay in s. D. To sleep and just troll the streets in the day time for poon.

Thanks all

Efjayel
10-09-08, 07:56
Seems as though the best bj's in TJ are the worst in SD.

What exactly does that mean?

On the bus from la.

Is it safe right now to go down there for the weekend?

Cheap motel too.

If need be, I would stay in s. D. To sleep and just troll the streets in the day time for poon.

Thanks all

You'll definitely find a few thick, juicy and dark chicas. But for this I'd try the other bars like Miami, Playboy and some of the other not so famous bars.

Dornyone
10-09-08, 14:02
What exactly does that mean?
FJL, try getting on the 5 South instead of vicariously mongering and you'll be enlightened. You might even be able to use your own map to find the place.

Hizark21
10-09-08, 15:26
Efjayel
I just meant that your worst BJ in experience San Diego is the best BJ you will get in TJ from a SG..

Ninguno Especial (Carla)
I am fairly certain this the same SW you are talking about. She is tall with white skin and has some acne. The other irritating thing was that she want $10 sin ropa. She hangs out one east side of alley by the laundromat.

Efjayel
10-09-08, 21:22
Bj are Better in SD, I see. I wouldn't want to risk that though. With my luck, my first attempt at mongering in the states will be during a law enforcement crack down.

And Cornyone, don't worry I'm going this weekend for sure. Unless there is some unforseen event, nothing is keeping me from my favorite playground. It's been almost a year since i last went. Can't wait!

Hizark21
10-10-08, 03:04
The cops have been fairly low key recently. A lot of SW's have left town after the cops conducted a sweep last month. Cruising ECB is fairly safe so long as you take the usual precautions and observe what the cops are up to.

Adventur
10-10-08, 04:13
Dried up!

On the bus from la. Is it safe right now to go down there for the weekend?

Cheap motel too. If need be, I would stay in s. D. To sleep and just troll the streets in the day time for poon.lNobody cares what you look like (sorry. Same applies to those folks that say they look grea and chicas f them for free. Never happenedt! ) as long as you have the $s.

Stay at the leyva if you need to. It is 21$s per night.

Chicas cost 15 to 24$s based on what your needs are.

Stay in the zona for your own security! There are security cameras all over and the bad guys (including the bad cops) know it.

Have fun.

Efjayel
10-10-08, 07:41
Dried up!

Nobody cares what you look like (sorry. Same applies to those folks that say they look grea and chicas f them for free. Never happenedt! )

You're right, it doesn't happen for free, instead they insist on paying me. lol.

Chicas cost 15 to 24$s based on what your needs are.

$15 to $24 would be street girls, and at that price, the really low class ones.

Stay in the zona for your own security! There are security cameras all over and the bad guys (including the bad cops) know it.

Including the streets?

Dornyone
10-11-08, 06:30
FJL, will the girls also pay your broke ass's bus fare to la zona? Yes, they will pretty much screw anyone who pays them, that (for the last year) excludes you. Send us a postcard this weekend from your "favorite playground", put up or shut up.

Efjayel
10-11-08, 08:28
Well there won't be any postcards, but I am taking my camera. Let's see what develops, so to speak. :)

Sgt Perv
10-11-08, 09:15
Well there won't be any postcards, but I am taking my camera. Let's see what develops, so to speak. :)Remember to remove the memory card when not using it. Would hate to get caught with the pics.

Sunset Strip
10-15-08, 00:21
I hit the alley today around 12 noon (12:16 to be precise). I went with Beatrice, the morena, as usual. We got into the hotel ($3), and stripped. I put her on top and then asked for a BJ. She then said, "more money." I then put her on top of me and let her ride me. She got "tired" after 5 minutes, so I took over--doggie style.

I gave her 200 pesos ($18US) and left. I now have to teach her a lesson. Her best friend Lucy gives porno type BJs and sex for $20US. Beatrice will never get my business again. I truly which she had not tried to treat me like a trick!

TJ

Reinaldo
10-16-08, 06:15
I gave her 200 pesos ($18US) and left. I now have to teach her a lesson. Her best friend Lucy gives porno type BJs and sex for $20US. Beatrice will never get my business again. I truly which she had not tried to treat me like a trick!

TJ

Nowdays there's a significant difference betweeen 200 pesos and $20. You're paying Lucy the equivalent of 260 pesos. I've never done Beatriz because she has a face only her mother could love but she's been known for giving good service for years.

Sunset Strip
10-18-08, 00:47
Glad to hear you know these girls. Actually (and I am being honest here), I only pay in pesos and I give Lucy 200 pesos. I was a bit sloppy and wrote $20US. However, when the dollar and peso are at 10 to 1, I would give her $20, I guess. But, as most of you know, I normally change my money at the border cambio (the one right at the gate when you walk in.

You are right, I would never give Lucy $20 US right now.

TJ

Tjmee
10-18-08, 05:54
What about AB? would you still give them pesos?

Efjayel
10-18-08, 07:24
I was there last weekend. The girl I was with quoted prices in dollars. I've never had any girl say prices in pesos. It's always been dollars. You can tell them you want to pay them in pesos. With the peso being really low, you might be able to save money. I've never tried that though.

Tj Fan, have you ever tried paying a bar girl in pesos? If so, what where their prices?

Sgt Perv
10-18-08, 08:11
Chicas quote what they think you are using.

If they believe you are USA monger, then it is dollars.

Except for my very first time "in country" I have always used pesos.

When they quote me in dollars , I use the 10:1 ratio to counter with in pesos.

If she asks $30, I says "300 peso" as I show my pesos.

Never have been turned down. Even the room and cum boy(coin) and beer and food!
It is kind of funny to see how fast they know which bill is which. I have to look real good before I hand it over.They know at half a glance.

It also does not seem to hurt so much handing pesos over because it seems like play money. lol

Phordphan
10-18-08, 08:17
I was there last weekend. The girl I was with quoted prices in dollars. I've never had any girl say prices in pesos. It's always been dollars. You can tell them you want to pay them in pesos. With the peso being really low, you might be able to save money. I've never tried that though.

Tj Fan, have you ever tried paying a bar girl in pesos? If so, what where their prices?

I've had several of the "newer" BGs quote in pesos. Not often, cuz all their clients think in dollars. But, as their native tongue is Spanish, if you conduct the negotiations in Spanish, and talk pesos, I think it'd be easier to sneak in the peso thing. :)

Efjayel
10-18-08, 12:51
The food carts always quote pesos, so I have to say, "en dolares" to get the price in dollars.

Phordphan
10-19-08, 06:07
The food carts always quote pesos, so I have to say, "en dolares" to get the price in dollars.

Now that the peso has declined to 13 - 14:1, I'm gonna have to start changing dollars at the border. The 10:1 thing was easy, but now, paying in dollars results in overpaying. And I'm nothing if not a cheapskate!! :)

Efjayel
10-19-08, 09:20
tightbutt! :p

60 is the usual going rate in dollars. What is the usual price that they ask for when you ask them to pay in pesos?

I'm thinking that just because the peso has declined, it doesn't mean things are cheaper in Mexico. I doubt that the price for something like say, a shirt has gone down just because the peso isn't as strong. It's only when exchanging the money when you see a profit/decline in how much is paid. If their electric bill was 400 pesos a year ago, it's probably still 400 pesos today. So if you pay them in pesos, they wont see a difference.

Reinaldo
10-20-08, 05:32
Now that the peso has declined to 13 - 14:1, I'm gonna have to start changing dollars at the border. The 10:1 thing was easy, but now, paying in dollars results in overpaying. And I'm nothing if not a cheapskate!! :)

As of Friday the peso has rebounded to 12:85. Unless oil continues to go down-it's now at 70-I'm not sure the peso will too. If oil recovers due to an OPEC cutback we may even see the peso recover more.

Phordphan
10-20-08, 05:57
tightbutt! :p

60 is the usual going rate in dollars. What is the usual price that they ask for when you ask them to pay in pesos?

I'm thinking that just because the peso has declined, it doesn't mean things are cheaper in Mexico. I doubt that the price for something like say, a shirt has gone down just because the peso isn't as strong. It's only when exchanging the money when you see a profit/decline in how much is paid. If their electric bill was 400 pesos a year ago, it's probably still 400 pesos today. So if you pay them in pesos, they wont see a difference.

Offer 600 pesos (or, if you're like me, offer 500). Odds are good she'll accept. She'll be happy, you'll have paid less and you'll be happy, too. :)

Also, she doen's have to pay the exchange commission, so she is actually a little bit better off accepting payment from you in pesos.

Cobra Comander
10-20-08, 19:40
I know some girls obviously will have a higher fee to take them out of the bar for the rest of the night.... But does anyone have any info on if there is a bar fine or not??? And if so how much is it (generally)?

Thanks,

CC

Efjayel
10-20-08, 21:40
I know some girls obviously will have a higher fee to take them out of the bar for the rest of the night.... But does anyone have any info on if there is a bar fine or not??? And if so how much is it (generally)?

Thanks,

CC

Well you have to take into consideration their required ficha quota. In case you didn't already know, a ficha is credit they receive for every drink a customer buys for them. Some tell me their ficha quota is about 15 to 20 drinks. This means they have to get customers to buy them drinks until their ficha quota is met. This quota is like rented space to be able to use the bar to get themselves Johns. If they don't fill their quota, then they have to pay the difference out of their own earnings.

So if you take a girl out of the bar, she would have to fill her quota before leaving. This would mean you would have to put up the rest of their amount for the quota. I don't know the actual amount But I'm guessing it's anywhere between $50 bucks and up.

Next thing you have to consider is if the girl will allows herself to be taken out of the bar for the rest of the night. The hottest girls will most likely refuse being that they get the most customers, and leaving for the night could mean a loss of money. Unless they ask for a really high amount like $1000 or so. Cause some of the really hot ones make that much or more in one night.

You'd be better off asking the non perfect 10's. And it would even be better if you tell them you want to meet after they get off of work. No bar fine and perhaps they'll even ask for less money since it's money they are making on the side.

Sgt Perv
10-21-08, 00:41

Thanks,

CCI have tried the club chicas ( quote was near $1000 US) but I know for sure the alley girls will jump at 100 pesos-150 pesos.

I have got one or two on most my trips. I "book in advance" when I meet them(mainly day chicas at about 5pm or so).

I go for a test ride first.

I give them an hour or so to meet me in the zona.

Gives her time to arrange her release and me time enjoy the clubs.

I never tell them my room number (they need to know what hotel) in advance for my safety but a buddy of mine has and she showed up at the front desk on time. YMMV

Tjmee
10-21-08, 06:37
I don't know about that ficha stuff because I was at AB a while back and it was probably 1 oclock and theres no way that a chick can get that many drinks in a short amount of time because it was pretty slow.

Sunset Strip
10-21-08, 22:52
What about AB? would you still give them pesos?
I do not visit AB. I might start going at some point.

TJ

Sunset Strip
10-22-08, 00:26

Nope, I never paid in pesos in the bar. But I am sure you can get away with it as long as you let them know up front the way Sgt perv. seems to do.

Just counter with pesos when they quote in dollars.

I will try it when I am down there on Thursday.

TJ

Sgt Perv
10-22-08, 01:36
A couple years ago I came out of CC (standing in front of "their" hotel)one afternoon looking at money (pesos).

Yes , I know that is stupid to do it on the streets but I was not solo.

A man who was coming across the street from that store/pharmacy, saw me and asked if he could exchange his $20 US for pesos with me.

I told him to let me look at his bill. I looked it over and it looked real ( I was looking for a con job). So I hand him 200 pesos with one hand while holding the $20 US dollar in the open with the other hand (still waiting for some type of switch or hustle).
The man (shady looking guy) looks at the 200 pesos I hand him and asks/states that it is worth more like 220 pesos (which it was at the time but, at the time and drinks in me I was mentally locked into the 10:1 conversion for my simplicity).
As soon as I motion to give his $20 US back, he quickly takes off back over to the pharmacy/store to his buddies.

Now I am really looking at that US 20 and keeping track of him cause I thought I got conned somehow.

The bill was fine so there is something with them exchanging currency.

I have seen what some stores/resturants use for conversion in TJ and it was always below what the banks would give me ( banks 11 and stores 10).

So I guess the guy was happy with the 200 pesos but was trying for 220 pesos. He for sure did not want the US $20.

I guess for some it is easier to just take peso without the hassle of conversion.
They are happy and I am happy. WIN/WIN situation.

The coins and bills do take some getting use to but worth it to me.

I just checked and as of today's conversion your $200 US is 2642.10 mxn and 642 mxn (pesos) is $48.61 US.

My tight butt loves it!

http://www.ac-markets.com/forex-resources/currency-converter.aspx

Sgt Perv
10-22-08, 02:51
I have tried the club chicas ( quote was near $1000 US) but I know for sure the alley girls will jump at 100 pesos-150 pesos.I had a brain fart sorry I meant 1000-1500 pesos for alley girls.

Sgt Perv
10-22-08, 04:12
Nope, I never paid in pesos in the bar. But I am sure you can get away with it as long as you let them know up front the way Sgt perv. seems to do.

Just counter with pesos when they quote in dollars.

I will try it when I am down there on Thursday.

TJDo you really think the locals are paying more in the zona because of conversion rate change?

600 peso is 600 pesos.

Use 10:1 because to them, it is not worth arguing and having you not buy.

Using pesos also gives them a perception of experience about you.

Any pesos left over just bring them back next time or cash in either Mexico Bank(best), exchange or US exchange.

Efjayel
10-22-08, 08:42
I have tried the club chicas ( quote was near $1000 US) but I know for sure the alley girls will jump at 100 pesos-150 pesos.

I had a brain fart sorry I meant 1000-1500 pesos for alley girls.

Wait, alley girls or club girls? Either way, 1000 pesos would mean almost $100 american bucks. You confused me. Or are you talking about 1000 pesos for an alley girl to do an all nighter?

Sgt Perv
10-22-08, 09:51
Wait, alley girls or club girls? Either way, 1000 pesos would mean almost $100 american bucks. You confused me. Or are you talking about 1000 pesos for an alley girl to do an all nighter?I usually have to thank them and ask them to leave.

I usually take them out of zona to a club or something to eat her choice before room.
One even got upset and thought I was mad at her.

I was not mad, just tired and I do not go to sleep with one in my room.

I tend to sleep very little and when I do go to sleep I am out cold for a couple hours.
I am talking Alley chica during the week not weekend.

Good deal for me because the club chicas are about $72 if I used US total for 45 min. and the Alley chicas cost about $ 100 -$150 US for hours of play. Bonus I used Pecos(MXN) so a little cheaper, not much.

Club chicas have quoted prices from $600- $1000 US. for the nicer ones.

Never even thought about giving them a counter offer.

Tijuana Brass
10-22-08, 18:49
Do you really think the locals are paying more in the zona because of conversion rate change?

600 peso is 600 pesos.

Any pesos left over just bring them back next time or cash in either Mexico Bank(best), exchange or US exchange.Salute Sarg,

I think the cross border monger should not use the 10: 1 ratio. The rate now is 20 to 30% better, depending. The ladies know the rate (and it is not the one posted inside Adelitas). A 10: 1 ratio right now, with rates much better, is a propina. I would use that to my advantage.

The following generally holds true:

The casa de cambio rates on either side of the border are generally very close. For safety reasons you may wish to change dollars to pesos on the US side.

The rate gets less favorable after the end of business hours, as those remaining open give a less favorable rate as there is less of a market.

Generally there are one or two "best rate" casa de cambios, usually in the town center/commercial district, not necessarily immediately at the border.

The best time to change money in Mexico is during the day in the commercial district or on the US side.

If you plan to travel into the interior of Baja past Tijuana, then you do better changing money at the border. The same market rules apply in places like San Felipe or Cabo, where the rate is much less favorable.

What your ATM gives you (and charges) is known only to you, but if done during the day in a safe manner will often be the best rate.

I never change dollars or pesos with a "street vendor".- even the Mexican 20 and 50 peso notes are now made out of thin plastic. Why? Counterfeiting of Mexican currency. (Who knew? ) And your 100 USD note is scrutinized as there are several "Supernotes" floating around Mexico. Some casa de cambios even display examples of counterfeit currency in their windows. Anyone on the street can easily change a legitimate bill at a legitimate CdC if he really needs to.

Police may view hand to hand exchanges on the street as a reason to investigate, as other activities may be suspected.

This is Mexico. And the above is either from personal knowledge and from my friend who works for the state in Baja.

I hope occasional visitors find this helpful.

Sunset Strip
10-22-08, 19:40
I think you have missed the point here.

I was asked if I have ever used pesos in a bar because 1.) people know I always use pesos and 2.) people know that when I post here I am usually talking about the streets.

I am not sure what your 10 to 1 stuff means.

I always use pesos anyway.

I only mentioned you because the question asked about pesos in bars and you were the only one who had said anything about pesos and bars, EVEN though this is the street thread!

My point is that I am not an newbie who has no knowledge of pesos but one who posts on this thread because I know the TJ street scence and this IS the street thread.

I have no knowledge of the bars but do not need advice about what the locals are doing.

Thanks for your input, but I know the street scene quite well. I would only need your advice on the issue of the bars and using pesos there.
TJ

Do you really think the locals are paying more in the zona because of conversion rate change?

600 peso is 600 pesos.

Any pesos left over just bring them back next time or cash in either Mexico Bank(best), exchange or US exchange.

Sgt Perv
10-22-08, 22:21
I absolutely did not mean to offend you.

This is Mexico why would any place not accept Pesos ?

A $3 beer 1 year ago is still a $3 beer today.

That $3 beer cost 30 peso to everyone a year ago.

It cost the same today 30 pesos.

The difference is what you pay with.

By using US currency they are making more money.

By using Pesos you are spending less.

Sgt Perv
10-22-08, 22:49
Thank you for saying it in a better way.

I did mean 10:1(mxn to US) as use for advantage.

When they ask $3 I say 30 pesos anywhere in Mexico.

I did not realize the deeper you go in country the rates change. Good to know for future.

Thanks

Sunset Strip
10-23-08, 23:49
Hit TJ today about 11am. The alley had its usual girls but few customers. I went with Alizada who stands at the north end of Constitution (i think this is the street). I paid 200 pesos and 50 pesos for the room.

At times the girls on that corner will give you problems in the room, even Alizade and act funny if you take a long time. Not today. I think they need money

TJ

El Tijuanense
10-24-08, 09:01
How is the Street scene Thursday thru Sunday? Are their alot of mongers ? Did it drop 50%? Are the chicas desperate for custumers? Has the US economy hit the chicas earnings?

The peso was today 13.24 peso. Does that mean everything in Tijuana went up ?

Sunset Strip
10-25-08, 00:24
I do not go down on the weekends as usually there are too many tourists for my taste. The border wait can be very long (up to 2 hours on Sundays) so I avoid the weekends. Thursday are a good day to do down. And Friday nights are good as the selection is good and the wait at the border is not long after 7pm, in general.

The chicas do seem a bit more desperate for money right now.

TJ

Tijuana Brass
10-25-08, 05:32
How is the Street scene Thursday thru Sunday? Are their alot of mongers ? Did it drop 50%? Are the chicas desperate for custumers? Has the US economy hit the chicas earnings?

The peso was today 13.24 peso. Does that mean everything in Tijuana went up ?The Mexican economy hit the chicas.- sometime ago, not the US economy.

The exchange rate for pesos is now more favorable to US dollar holders than in the past several years. It now takes about 12 or 13 pesos (depending on when and where you change money) to buy one dollar. In the last few years it took fewer pesos, usually between 10 and 11 to buy one dollar. That means that Mexico is CHEAPER for dollar holders, not more expensive. Your US dollar now has more buying power, it buys more pesos.

The normal precautions regarding personal safety apply as they always have. Rather than repeat those here, perhaps reading the forum's Crime and Safety thread will better apprise you.

The most important factor in your personal safety is you. That C&S forum is the best place to get informed and learn what you can do for yourself.

Don't let the stories you hear scare you away. Your dollar is worth more and there are fewer crossing the border, but if you know what to do, when, and where, you will have a great time.

Suerte.

Sunset Strip
10-26-08, 19:58
El Tijuanense,

As for the street scene there are lots of girls still out there. And the going rate is still US $15-$20 in general. Paying in pesos is usually advised as the most prices are quoted in a 10 to 1 ratio (you probably know this but it is for newbies). When the US dollar goes over 10 you actually save quite a bit by paying in pesos. I use the extra money to eat while down there considering the extra pesos a free meal!

Thursday-sunday are still busier than the other days but slower than in the past. Some of us now only go down during the day and find the number of girls prior to 5pm to be getting better. ON THursday and Friday, you will find the day selection to be similar (though somewhat smaller) than the night time selection.
TJ

El Tijuanense
10-29-08, 00:44
El Tijuanense,

As for the street scene there are lots of girls still out there. And the going rate is still US $15-$20 in general. Paying in pesos is usually advised as the most prices are quoted in a 10 to 1 ratio (you probably know this but it is for newbies). When the US dollar goes over 10 you actually save quite a bit by paying in pesos. I use the extra money to eat while down there considering the extra pesos a free meal!
Yup we get better deals when we pay with pesos. You can save$5-$7 per sg slam :]

Thursday-sunday are still busier than the other days but slower than in the past. Some of us now only go down during the day and find the number of girls prior to 5pm to be getting better. ON THursday and Friday, you will find the day selection to be similar (though somewhat smaller) than the night time selection.
TJWho do some only go now during the day? Crime,cartel gun fights?

I never done a day time run just once chicas were hotties. I pounded a 18 old Veracruzana, she wanted more lol

Sunset Strip
10-29-08, 19:23
Yup we get better deals when we pay with pesos. You can save$5-$7 per sg slam :]

Who do some only go now during the day? Crime,cartel gun fights?

I never done a day time run just once chicas were hotties. I pounded a 18 old Veracruzana, she wanted more lol

Yeah, there is lots of crime and corruption on TJ right now. Well, I mean even more than normal.
I like the daytime because it is safer and you get a good look at the girls.

TJ

Sunset Strip
10-31-08, 00:49
Went down today. The alley was fairly slow with many girls missing. I went with Lucy. She gives a good BJ and I think she secretly likes getting dogged out. I really ram my D down her throat until she has to spit it out.
When I do not do that to her she tries to deep throat it anyway, but always stop. I take this as her cue to start really giving it to her!

By the way, the border line was a 1-2 hour wait today. I think every Mexican was at the border trying to get in. I have no idea why they make US citizens stand in the same line with Mexicans (and other citizens of other countries). No other country does this to its people, just the US.

TJ

Locoaztec14
10-31-08, 05:18
Deal with it. That's the way it is.

Efjayel
10-31-08, 07:44
"I'm an American Citizen, I deserve better!" j/k :p

Phordphan
10-31-08, 22:13
"I'm an American Citizen, I deserve better!" j/k :p

Well, yes, we do. We're paying for all these clowns to stand around looking lost.

Yesterday I got to the border at 4. Waited in line just over 30 minutes. Only 8 workstations were manned, the others, as ususl, vacant. At least 8 other highly-paid drones were milling around with their collective thumbs up their collective asses. :(

I've been through a lot of border crossings and they all have windows for the native passport holders and windows for the rest. TJ is like the largest land border crossing in the world, or at least the US. We taxpayers don't deserve such a friggin' dump.

Sunset Strip
11-01-08, 01:32
Well, yes, we do. We're paying for all these clowns to stand around looking lost.

Yesterday I got to the border at 4. Waited in line just over 30 minutes. Only 8 workstations were manned, the others, as ususl, vacant. At least 8 other highly-paid drones were milling around with their collective thumbs up their collective asses. :(

I've been through a lot of border crossings and they all have windows for the native passport holders and windows for the rest. TJ is like the largest land border crossing in the world, or at least the US. We taxpayers don't deserve such a friggin' dump.

Exactly. I am going to Brazil again in November and when I get there I know I will have to stand in one line while the Brazilians get in another, faster line. Why is it that the same principle, which every other country seems to use, does not apply for Americans when entering their own country at the Mexican border?

TJ

Hizark21
11-01-08, 01:45
Please give a description of Lucy. I would like to find a SG with light skin that gives a good bj.

Sunset Strip
11-01-08, 21:44
I drew a map awhile back detailing exactly where she stands. I will go back and find it later today and post a total response to your question.

TJ

Crash Helmet
11-02-08, 03:11

There are surveillance cameras in the tourist district on Revo.

But I do not know for sure if there are surveillance cameras keeping watch over the ZN. I have not yet verified their existence. Has anyone seen them with their own eyeballs?

Are you sure city officials rigged them up in the ZN? That's awful nice of them if they did...

Sunset Strip
11-02-08, 20:14
____________________________________________X Lucy

The ALLEY

Lucy is short with medium-sized breasts. She is light brown in skin complexion.
Normally she is wearing some sort of short skirt. I have never seen her in pants.

She is always at the end of the alley at the corner. Just ask for Lucy. If you decide not to do her, then just walk away.

TJ

Efjayel
11-02-08, 21:15
There are surveillance cameras in the tourist district on Revo.

But I do not know for sure if there are surveillance cameras keeping watch over the ZN. I have not yet verified their existence. Has anyone seen them with their own eyeballs?

Are you sure city officials rigged them up in the ZN? That's awful nice of them if they did...Last time I was there on my moon lit ride back to the border I was talking to a cabbie about crime, both thug and policia and asked if there where cameras in the Zona. Well he started ranting on and on about politics and the new Tj mayor and stuff. But basically he said the last Tj official did have cameras set up in the zona but when the new guy came in, they didn't bother with them. So they are all now turned off. And most are vandalized, broken or stolen.

Gordog62
11-03-08, 03:01
"I'm an American Citizen, I deserve better!" j/k :pIf you have not applied for a SENTRI than you are missing out.

I got one years ago and it is very very much worth the effort. I paid about $175 a few years ago and they have exteneded it through 2011 I think. No more fees. I have only paid once.

Guidos
11-04-08, 00:51
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the TJ scene. How much should one expect to pay to get FS from a SG? Also, what are the time limits?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tjmee
11-04-08, 13:42
Use you're charm LOL. Nah it shouldnt be more then 30 plus the room, but its different all the time.

FlapJacK
11-06-08, 06:15
The SG's are normally $20.00 for sex only 20-30 minuts. I usually negotiate $25.00 for full sex multiple positions and lately have gotten BBBJ included and in the end pay them $30.00 if they are good to me.

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the TJ scene. How much should one expect to pay to get FS from a SG? Also, what are the time limits?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jdhyamaha
11-06-08, 22:30
Whats up fellow mongers? I don't post much but I read the board weekly, if not daily. I only get out to Tijuana 3 times a year since moving to atlanta, which sucks, so I have to give props to all you regular posters for keeping me informed. Thanks guys! I'm headed down to Tijuana again in December and I'm looking to try a new hotel on the strip. I always stay at the hacienda de santiago because its clean, and safe (I travel alone), yet pretty close to all the action. I'm looking for something safe/clean, but right on callejon in the middle of the action. The idea of walking out the front door 5 steps and see the SG's sounds great to me. Any info/pricing would be greatly appreciated. Anyone stayed the night at leyvva or one of the other hotels the SG's hang around? I wonder is there a particular hotel that houses the SG's.

El Tijuanense
11-11-08, 19:47
Who is the light skin girl with green eyes that works out of Mini's and stands outside that hotel? Name please,state were shes from.

Shes always looking at me when I pass her by.

Reinaldo
11-12-08, 09:26
I'm looking for something safe/clean, but right on callejon in the middle of the action. The idea of walking out the front door 5 steps and see the SG's sounds great to me. Any info/pricing would be greatly appreciated. Anyone stayed the night at leyvva or one of the other hotels the SG's hang around? I wonder is there a particular hotel that houses the SG's.I've stayed at the Leyva many times but not recently so I can't give you current price info. It will be cheaper than Hacienda de Santiago. As far as staying on the callejon your options are limited really to Cascadas or El Porton.

Cascadas has been known to charge a fee after the first sg you take to your room but I don't know if they're doing it currently. Both places charge less than Hacienda de Santiago.

El Tijuanense
11-29-08, 23:37
Was it packed this weekend at the Coahuila Callejon(alley) alot of mongers or slow business for the SG'S?

Sunset Strip
11-30-08, 16:16
TJ is away in Rio partying big time. I will hit the alley again on Thursday or Friday.

Where are the reports? I know you guys have been down to TJ. Stop holding out. For example, we all know Efjayel gave the big black girl $100US again. So he might as well tell us how it was. See how easy that was!

LOL

TJ

Sunset Strip
11-30-08, 16:19
I've never done Beatriz because she has a face only her mother could love but she's been known for giving good service for years.

Actually she looks like Condelezza Rice. Think about it!

TJ

Efjayel
11-30-08, 23:43
TJ is away in Rio partying big time. I will hit the alley again on Thursday or Friday.

Where are the reports? I know you guys have been down to TJ. Stop holding out. For example, we all know Efjayel gave the big black girl $100US again. So he might as well tell us how it was. See how easy that was!

LOL

TJ

I only gave it to her cause she sat on me and with that humongous butt of hers I couldn't escape so I gave in.

Actually, I've been craving to be with a black girl. Not Beatrice though, I dont like BBW's.

Reinaldo
12-01-08, 01:38
Actually, I've been craving to be with a black girl. Not Beatrice though, I dont like BBW's.

Beatriz is no spinner but other than yourself I don't think anyone would describe her as BBW. Perhaps your memory is playing tricks on you since you don't get to Tijuas that often.

Efjayel
12-01-08, 21:05
Maybe I'm mistaking her. The one black girl I've seen in TJ stands in the alley close to the opposite corner of Hong Kong. A big girl. Is that not her?

Reinaldo
12-02-08, 08:41
Maybe I'm mistaking her. The one black girl I've seen in TJ stands in the alley close to the opposite corner of Hong Kong. A big girl. Is that not her?

No, it's not.

Sunset Strip
12-05-08, 19:04
No Beatrice is not big at all. The black girl I was referring to is the one E is talking about across from HK.

Beatrice as R and I know is a morena or brown skinned Mexican. In the US, of course many blacks are her complexion or lighter. She is not fat but does look like Condi. She is very nice. Her hair is curly and she has a nice bush down there.

TJ

Efjayel
12-05-08, 22:18
Well the black girl I saw was standing across the street from Hong Kong. But this was almost a year ago. I saw her there twice. And she was big.

Tjmee
12-06-08, 02:03
If shes the complexion of condi rice then shes not a morena she would be black but lighter skin. Morena is like someone with dark hair tanned skin from what I know?

Piedras649
12-06-08, 22:23
Moreno ADJ (piel, or skin) dark, dark skinned, swarthy; (pelo) dark, brunette

The University of Chicago Spanish Dictionary 5th Edition
ISBN-13:978-14165-3329-0

PS: I added the word skin for clarity.

Cobra Comander
12-07-08, 21:04
Well the black girl I saw was standing across the street from Hong Kong. But this was almost a year ago. I saw her there twice. And she was big.

I agree... Although I recall seeing her there over the summer as well.

Pretty gross looking.

Just my 2 cents.

CC

Tjmee
12-08-08, 05:36
Urban dictionary:

A spanish word used to describe Latinas who are tanned/dark (i.e., dark hair/brunette, dark eyes, dark skin) in varying degrees. Used in contrast to Gringa or Guedo for a White Latina, Negra for a Black Latina and Asianz aren't usually included in this definition.

Someone as light as Jessica Alba would be considered Morena esp. if she is brunette, through to someone as dark as Christina Millian.

El Tijuanense
12-09-08, 07:03
Urban dictionary:

A spanish word used to describe Latinas who are tanned/dark (i.e., dark hair/brunette, dark eyes, dark skin) in varying degrees. Used in contrast to Gringa or Guedo for a White Latina, Negra for a Black Latina and Asianz aren't usually included in this definition.

Someone as light as Jessica Alba would be considered Morena esp. if she is brunette, through to someone as dark as Christina Millian.You don't know anything. Morena varies in Latino Countries. Morena is black in many countries. Morena in Mexico is someone who is fair skin brunete to dark skin brunete.

Ramprats
12-10-08, 00:52
How hard is it get from SAN to the border? Was going to take the bus and trolley. Or is there a better way.

Sgt Perv
12-10-08, 07:07
How hard is it get from SAN to the border? Was going to take the bus and trolley. Or is there a better way.You asked and was answered in the "Tijuana Report" section.

So I guess you are not going straight from the airport.

If you what help it would help to state where in SD you are going to begin your trek south.

Hizark21
12-14-08, 01:37
Ramprats Trolley and TJ
(http://www.sdcommute.com/images/trolleySystemMap.jpg )

Taking Trolley is easy all you do is hop on the blue line and go until you reach the last stop.
Border Crossing After you get off walk across the pedestrian bridge which crosses the Freeway. Head south to cross the border you will pass by a large half dome building. When you get to Taxi area take a right and head west (If you are going during the day skip the Taxis. It is only a 15 minute walk) Go through the shopping center and you will cross a pedestrian bridge that crosses the river. After you get off the bridge you will see a street that is blocked off for pedestrians. You will see a large arch this the beginning of the red light district. Personally I recommend you go late afternoon.

Tjmee
12-14-08, 12:03
I was wondering if there was such a train, that would leave from OC to the border, or do you have to just take the bus at the Santa Ana depot.

Hotwire
12-14-08, 18:48
I was wondering if there was such a train, that would leave from OC to the border, or do you have to just take the bus at the Santa Ana depot.
Take the train from OC to SD, walk across the steet in SD and take the trolley to the border.Very easy to do.

Hotwire
12-14-08, 19:15
The best way to get to TJ from OC or LA. Is to take the train to SD,then walk across the street and take the trolley to border. This very easy to do. You avoid all the traffic going to SD and cost about the same.

Heyzeus
12-14-08, 20:32

There are no direct trains from OC to TJ.

You could either take Amtrak to the Santa Fe Depot in SD and then take the trolley to the border or take the OC metrolink line to the coaster in oceanside which will take you to SD and then take the trolley to the border.

El Tijuanense
12-14-08, 23:31
Many SG'S are not coming back after Christmas Holidays. I talked to around 20 and 9 said they had enough of the slow business. All 9 said they will retire and settle down in their city, town, Rancho. Most said they were running out of money to pay bills. They would rather be in their own casitas and pay no rent bill etc.

Some gave me their home town cell number. I usually go to the interior of Mexico every year to visit relatives, I might drop by and say hola or GET A FREEBIE.

Mcnews
12-15-08, 00:05
And will be about a 30 minute trolley ride to the border.

Efjayel
12-15-08, 11:42
There are no direct trains from OC to TJ.

You could either take Amtrak to the Santa Fe Depot in SD and then take the trolley to the border or take the OC metrolink line to the coaster in oceanside which will take you to SD and then take the trolley to the border.

Could you give a little more specifics like where in L.A. or OC can I get the amtrak to the San Fe Depot and the cost, time.

And is the OC Metrolink option in any way better, faster than the Amtrak option? Also, price, time and so on.

I've heard someone mention that you can get a bus in the Santa Ana depot that goes directly to the border. Yes?

Phordphan
12-15-08, 18:07
Could you give a little more specifics like where in L.A. or OC can I get the amtrak to the San Fe Depot and the cost, time.

And is the OC Metrolink option in any way better, faster than the Amtrak option? Also, price, time and so on.

I've heard someone mention that you can get a bus in the Santa Ana depot that goes directly to the border. Yes?

Look on www.amtrak.com for train routes and times. Among other places to get the train are Union Station, Fullerton, Santa Ana. The cost used to be in the $40 each way range. Haven't looked in a while.

I don't think Metrolink will be of much use.

Efjayel
12-15-08, 20:46
$40 bucks!? Apparently with the new low prices of gas, it's cheaper to drive there now.

Phordphan
12-16-08, 04:23
$40 bucks!? Apparently with the new low prices of gas, it's cheaper to drive there now.

My bad. $40 round-trip, $20 each way.

Efjayel
12-16-08, 08:19
It's still cheaper to drive. Today I just filled up my gas tank and it cost $20 bucks. A full gas tank gives me a round trip. Tj and back.

El Pato
12-18-08, 01:28
Take a bus, only $25 roundtrip.

Efjayel
12-18-08, 08:26
Which one, and does it drop me off at the border?

Country John
12-19-08, 18:33
Many SG'S are not coming back after Christmas Holidays. I talked to around 20 and 9 said they had enough of the slow business. All 9 said they will retire and settle down in their city, town, Rancho. Most said they were running out of money to pay bills. They would rather be in their own casitas and pay no rent bill etc.

Some gave me their home town cell number. I usually go to the interior of Mexico every year to visit relatives, I might drop by and say hola or GET A FREEBIE.

Not to worry. That means there will be a new batch of fresh faces to take their place. It does't matter what the economy does, sex still sells.

The place to be is the bus station shortly after the new year. That's when you seem them arriving from all over Mexico to take up their new "positions." So while you're in the bowels of Mexico getting freebies from sloppy seconds, there'll be a fresh heard up here to break in!

The girls will be back. They're too greedy to stay away especially if they are still in good shape!

Member #4450
12-19-08, 20:43
Not to worry. That means there will be a new batch of fresh faces to take their place. It does't matter what the economy does, sex still sells.

The place to be is the bus station shortly after the new year. That's when you seem them arriving from all over Mexico to take up their new "positions." So while you're in the bowels of Mexico getting freebies from sloppy seconds, there'll be a fresh heard up here to break in!

The girls will be back. They're too greedy to stay away especially if they are still in good shape!

Yes, let them go away and lets begin a new year with fresh pussy, it is about time, I want to see fresh faces, I'm pretty tired of seeing the same club girls every time!

El Tijuanense
12-20-08, 07:13

The place to be is the bus station shortly after the new year. That's when you seem them arriving from all over Mexico to take up their new "positions. " So while you're in the bowels of Mexico getting freebies from sloppy seconds, there'll be a fresh heard up here to break in!

The girls will be back. They're too greedy to stay away especially if they are still in good shape! I don't know about that, many new chicas have left the business, I knew like 15 that didn't last 3 months due to no money made, the other 9 were long time working chcas who couldn't pay their bills and instead left to their casa they built or bought. Business is real bad for the chicas, mongers have no feria (money) chicas have no lana (money) to pay their bills. The recession is hitting the working girls bad.

Oh well, I'm not dependent on them to get laid. I will be visiting my 20 year old amiga soon to be gf in Guadalajara, she is gorgeous. I will bring her up her to live with me. Lucky me: ] no more fooling around.

Member #4450
12-20-08, 22:08
Business is real bad for the chicas,mongers have no feria(money) chicas have no lana(money) to pay their bills. The recession is hitting the working girls bad.

Well the solution is simple!
The girls need to lower the service rates to get more clients, example AB girls are greedy, they should go from $60 down to $40, beer down to $2, room down to $8 at least until the U.S. economy picks up again, just a thought?
These reduced prices still are pretty good for Mexico economy.

Sgt Perv
12-21-08, 02:17

The girls need to lower the service rates to get more clients, example AB girls are greedy, they should go from $60 down to $40, beer down to $2, room down to $8 at least until the U.S. economy picks up again, just a thought?

These reduced prices still are pretty good for Mexico economy.These chica want to raise the price from 600 to 800 pesos.

They want to jack their prices up 33% and can not believe people will not want to pay it or that they even notice the price change.

If they left their prices at 600 pesos, they would make the same amount as before and we would pay about $40 US.

El Tijuanense
12-21-08, 06:14

These reduced prices still are pretty good for Mexico economy.The chicas are greedy and don't think of the recession hitting the mongers pockets,they just want their$60 dollars. They would get more business if they lowered their prices to mid 1990's($40 dollars)

Member #4450
12-21-08, 07:53
These chica want to raise the price from 600 to 800 pesos.

They want to jack their prices up 33% and can not believe people will not want to pay it or that they even notice the price change.

If they left their prices at 600 pesos, they would make the same amount as before and we would pay about $40 US.
The only problem is the quote you in U.S. dollars

Sgt Perv
12-21-08, 08:27
The only problem is the quote you in U.S. dollars
They quote the currency they think you have.

I only use and show pesos ( I keep small bills in sight so they know).

I only ask for a price in pesos.

I am not even close to looking like I have Latin blood in me.

If they do say $60 US , I counter with 600 pesos real quick as I am pulling it out of my pocket.

Efjayel
12-21-08, 14:28
These reduced prices still are pretty good for Mexico economy.

Doubt this will happen. Much like the stupid explosion of housing values in SOCAL, prices went up drastically over the last ten years and even though prices have gone down because of the current recession, they still won't ever go back to the what they where about 15 years ago where you can get something decent for under 100K. The same will apply to prostitute prices. I'm sure some will allow to go for less than the usual $60 rate, but they wont do it for long nor will they decide to go back to lower rates. They are used to those prices. They're not going back.

Two Dollars
12-23-08, 10:21
Doubt this will happen. Much like the stupid explosion of housing values in SOCAL, prices went up drastically over the last ten years and even though prices have gone down because of the current recession, they still won't ever go back to the what they where about 15 years ago where you can get something decent for under 100K. The same will apply to prostitute prices. I'm sure some will allow to go for less than the usual $60 rate, but they wont do it for long nor will they decide to go back to lower rates. They are used to those prices. They're not going back.So, when will the zona start having pimp foreclosure auctions?

Explorer8939
12-26-08, 08:01

The train to San Diego leaves LA at Union Station, and stops at about 10 places on the way down: www.amtrak.com.

Metrolink only takes you to Oceanside, but you can take the San Diego Coaster train from there to downtown San Diego, and then to TJ via the Trolley.

If you get off the train in Santa Ana, there are two different bus lines that will take you to TJ from there. You need to go into the terminal to find them.

Uncle Al
12-29-08, 01:23
Been to Tijuana a few times for a few years. Picked up a streetgirl around 10 pm in the zone she wanted 20 for straight sex and hotel was 5. She hit me up for an extra 10 more if I wanted a BJ I talked her down to 5 so in total damage to her was 25 plus 5 for hotel. 1 dollars for condom.

Efjayel
12-30-08, 02:29
If you get off the train in Santa Ana, there are two different bus lines that will take you to TJ from there. You need to go into the terminal to find them.

I can always drive to the Santa Ana bus depot but which buses, how much and how long? All the way into Tj or only to the San Ysidro Border?

Hizark21
01-02-09, 11:01
Personally I don't think the buses are worth fooling with. The buses you that to go LA are these dirty old buses that the Mexicans use to go to LA. You are much better off driving to the border and parking.

Reinaldo
01-03-09, 02:37
Can we get back on topic please? Questions about transportation belong in another thread

Dornyone
01-03-09, 05:56
Precisely, and it's not as though Effingliar is actually going to go anywhere.

Hizark21
01-04-09, 04:48
Went down to TJ for some more Dental work and decided to check out the action. The selection of SG's was a bit limited today because of the rain I believe. Also walked over to Adelitas and there was not many girls working. Finally decided to see Karla and had another disappointing session for $25. This time Karla agree to suck and fuck sin ropa. This is the last time I am going to wast any more cash on TJ girls for quite some time.

Dornyone
01-04-09, 08:21
Hizark, sorry you had a bad time, the SGs are usually IMO a disappointment. They charge less for less and the upsell is usually not worth it. I could see they were having trouble staying warm and those who were out were all in doorways trying to get some heat from a shop.

Hizark21
01-04-09, 09:43
I have only found one SG that was really great about 4 years ago. There was one SG named Wendy that used to hang out in the middle of the Couhila alley. Wendy always made an extra effort to please.

Member #2041
01-04-09, 23:00
I have only found one SG that was really great about 4 years ago. There was one SG named Wendy that used to hang out in the middle of the Couhila alley. Wendy always made an extra effort to please.

There are some good street girls, but they are rare. Maybe 10-20% of the good looking SGs are actually good performers.

Efjayel
01-05-09, 04:24
Precisely, and it's not as though Effingliar is actually going to go anywhere.

I'll go. I went last friday.

I'm completely giving up on driving to the Zona from now on. Next time I go, it will be through amtrack then the trolley to the border. No more driving for me. I hate the long drive. I know it will take longer by train but at least I prevent the wear and tear on my car. Cause honestly I don't know how much longer my bucket is going to last. Plus I get to nap on the ride home.

As for Street Girl performance, the one and only girl I tried, the experience was horrible. I don't think I'll ever try a SG again.

Reinaldo
01-12-09, 07:10
I was down for a couple of hours early this evening and didn't see anyone I wanted to do. Both quantity and quality were in short supply.

Efjayel
01-14-09, 22:32
I was down for a couple of hours early this evening and didn't see anyone I wanted to do. Both quantity and quality were in short supply.

Same experience here. Even my favorita was gone as well. Unless she moved to another bar. Next trip, I'm gonna have to do some investigating to find out where she's gone to. But they should all be back in droves by the end of the month I believe. So did you end up doing anyone?

Gordog62
01-16-09, 19:09
Same experience here. Even my favorita was gone as well. Unless she moved to another bar. Next trip, I'm gonna have to do some investigating to find out where she's gone to. But they should all be back in droves by the end of the month I believe. So did you end up doing anyone? It's getting better everyday! I was in Tropical Bar last Friday and Saturday and the talent level was rising! Some fresh new hot faces in Hong Kongs as well. The street seems a bit quite. Their is a real cutie named Maribel from Pueblo. She stands on the west side of Constitution about 10 yrds north of the alley that is a cutie. Tall and thin. I joke with her all the time. She always tries to get me to buy her a taco and or go arriba! I love the Carne Asada Quesadia at the stand on that corner! She is usually thier in the early afternoon and evenings.

IF I wasn't seeing my regular girl. She would be more than tempting!

Stoker Star
01-18-09, 19:05
Last time I was there about 2 weeks ago. I enjoyed the street girls. I do not care much for plastic tits so I avoid Adelitas. The show at Hong Kong was pretty good.

Picked 1st street girl up on side street near top of hill , young looking, sin ropa, chupla sin condom, 25, fair performance.

Then took a average looking girl from the back across from Hong Kong. Tremendous performance bbbj, cim, rim.

Went to side restrauant on same side of street, ate .

Then went back and repeated. Best rim job I have ever had. excellent service.

ciao

Sunset Strip
01-18-09, 20:21
I hit the alley yesterday around 11am. There were plenty of girls out. I went with Lucy again. She gave CBJ, doggie, and missionary for 200 pesos. The room is still $3US. I was not into spanking or deep throating yesterday, so I took it easy on her. It is best to keep her on her toes anyway. Next time I will probably spank her good in doggie!

I left soon after the session. I was across the border and in the US a little after 12 noon.

side trip:
I then took the trolley to SE San Diego where I ate at a fried chicken joint. There were some hot women in their. One group of black, white, and Latino young ladies all where wearing short skirts, short shorts, and low cut blouses. All the guys were looking and all the other women were pissed. One group of black girls got up and walked out rolling their eyes.

In the old days I would have tried to chat the women up but now that I know the reality of the alley in TJ and centro in Rio I am cool and calm. It was still fun to sit back and look at that snatch when the women got up to leave. One girl really gave a show of spreading those legs when she got up (camel toe!).

After TJ I think I will make more of these side trips in SD.

TJ

Sunset Strip
01-24-09, 02:02
I will be doing my thing again tomorrow, Saturday. I thought about going down tonight, getting a room at Pueblo Amigo and then leaving early tomorrow. But to save a little cash I will just take the trolly down tomorrow morning. I will leave TJ early, around 1pm. A few hours in the alley should be fine.

TJ

Sunset Strip
01-25-09, 19:51
Alley was sort of slow yesterday (saturday) morning. I got there around 11am and the girls were out. There was one blond standing up there on Constitution when you first get into the zona. She had on a real short black skirt and guys (locals, too) were looking. She got lots of attention.

I went with Lucy in the alley again. She had in white spandex that showed off her butt and cameltoe! 200 pesos or $17 total .

TJ

Sunset Strip
02-09-09, 01:35
The rain kept me from going down this weekend, so I will make a weekday trip, probably on Tuesday, to check out the action.

TJ

Cool
02-13-09, 02:32
I now know of 2 Carlas. My favorite is the 19 year old lightskin one. She is full of energy and fun. Easily one of my top 10 SGs. Always had good service from her but she did go up on her prices ($5). She is smart and knows the exchange rate too.The other Carla did great service today. I hadn't seen her in months but she is back. Anyone knows what happened to Nancy (blonde?) She was really popular during the summer. She could pull 4 guys in a hour easily. I'm guessing some old gringo married her. Word got out about her good oral skills. But the quality decreased because she was overworked. Even a overworked Nancy BJ was better than 90% of the competition. Last time I seen her was a week and half before XMAS.

Cool
02-13-09, 02:41
condom is included with room. Personally I think rooms are overpriced.

Been to Tijuana a few times for a few years. Picked up a streetgirl around 10 pm in the zone she wanted 20 for straight sex and hotel was 5. She hit me up for an extra 10 more if I wanted a BJ I talked her down to 5 so in total damage to her was 25 plus 5 for hotel. 1 dollars for condom.

Cool
02-13-09, 02:42
What was the mid 90s rate for SGS?

The chicas are greedy and don't think of the recession hitting the mongers pockets,they just want their$60 dollars. They would get more business if they lowered their prices to mid 1990's($40 dollars)

Efjayel
02-13-09, 08:02
I think someone once mentioned it was $10-$15 bucks in the 90's and $5-$10 bucks in the 80's. Those must have been the days. Someone also mentioned it was about $10 for a bar girl in the $60's.

I really need to invent me a time machine.

Party God
02-14-09, 01:40
I think someone once mentioned it was $10-$15 bucks in the 90's and $5-$10 bucks in the 80's. Those must have been the days. Someone also mentioned it was about $10 for a bar girl in the $60's.

I really need to invent me a time machine.Keep in mind what wages were then though. I remember mid 90's minimum wage in California was $4.25. I don't know exactly what it is now, but its around twice that.

Ninguno Especial
02-14-09, 04:32
I think someone once mentioned it was $10-$15 bucks in the 90's and $5-$10 bucks in the 80's.

Pay in pesos which BTW is the national currency and you still get them for on average $15. unless you want extra time or service.

Wrong Info
02-15-09, 01:15
I.... She could pull 4 guys in a hour easily. .At least 15 minutes is better than the 5 minutes most of them give you to0 get off and then start squirming and tightening to get out or give more money.

Sunset Strip
02-15-09, 04:44
I was in the alley for a few hours today during the afternoon. There were lots of girls out. I assume the rainy days hurt some pockets so they came out in full force during this dry weekend.

And the border line was not too bad.

I saw Lucy, she is around 35 years old but gives a good BJ. If anybody has gotten a BBBJ from her please let me know. Her friend Beatriz is still in Mexico City with family issues.

Lately Lucy has been wearing skin tight clothing and thongs. At times she wears pants so see-through you can see her thong.

She is not pretty but passionate. Smack that butt!

By the way. I always take $40 from my bank before going down (no fees) and then change at the cambio right near the guard station as you are walking into TJ. $40 is around 560 pesos, which is basically $56 US when the peso and dollar are even. So you get $16 extra dollars to spend. You CAN pay in US dollars in TJ but then you will just waste that $16, for example, because nobody down there is doing math calculations. To people on the street $40US is 400 pesos, when in reality it is 560 pesos.

TJ

Cobra Comander
02-15-09, 08:45
I was in the alley for a few hours today during the afternoon. There were lots of girls out. I assume the rainy days hurt some pockets so they came out in full force during this dry weekend.

And the border line was not too bad.

I saw Lucy, she is around 35 years old but gives a good BJ. If anybody has gotten a BBBJ from her please let me know. Her friend Beatriz is still in Mexico City with family issues.

Lately Lucy has been wearing skin tight clothing and thongs. At times she wears pants so see-through you can see her thong.

She is not pretty but passionate. Smack that butt!

By the way. I always take $40 from my bank before going down (no fees) and then change at the cambio right near the guard station as you are walking into TJ. $40 is around 560 pesos, which is basically $56 US when the peso and dollar are even. So you get $16 extra dollars to spend. You CAN pay in US dollars in TJ but then you will just waste that $16, for example, because nobody down there is doing math calculations. To people on the street $40US is 400 pesos, when in reality it is 560 pesos.

TJ

Generally I take out 2000 pesos from the ATM @ the casino on Revo and last time was charged $141 by my bank.... So this really is the way to go. Money goes ALOT further, even when the bars charge 12 to 1 you still come out way ahead.

CC

Two Dollars
02-15-09, 09:06
A few months back you could save 30% easy by using pesos. But I just went down, and everyone (6 for 6 people I haggled with) had wised up to the strong dollar. For example, a chica who would go for $60 wanted 800 pesos.

I suppose you could find some stupider ones out there, but I think I'll stick to dollars next time.

Sunset Strip
02-16-09, 00:42
A few months back you could save 30% easy by using pesos. But I just went down, and everyone (6 for 6 people I haggled with) had wised up to the strong dollar. For example, a chica who would go for $60 wanted 800 pesos.

I suppose you could find some stupider ones out there, but I think I'll stick to dollars next time.

I would not call them stupid, nor would I call those who haggle with you over the strong dollar wise. If the dollar is strong then it really should not matter to Mexicans since they are not Americans. The hagglers are not wise, they are just greedy and deserve nothing.

Basically, I go down to TJ all the time and usually pay in pesos as the dollar is usually equal to (10 to 1 is equal) or worth more then the peso. My guess is that some people may be a bit offended that more and more gringos are using pesos all of a sudden. It is not smarts but jealousy, envy, etc., that is making them charge you more. That you get a little more from your dollar should not affect them but it does affect somebody who probably has a beef with Americans anyway. You should avoid these people anyway because they are going to take advantage one way or the other. The dollar ruse is just another example.

On second thought once last year a Mexican, Andy the cook in Baja Fish Tacos, tried that crap with me. He haggle over 10 cents saying the dollar was worth less or more or something. I dropped the dime on the counter, put the tip I normally leave back in my pocket and walked out. I have never been back since.

Any Mexican who pulls this crap is stupid because you have the power here. Just walk away and ignore them. Or as most of us do, just negotitiate for a rate an then give them the pesos ($20 is 200 pesos, for example). Do not pay more.

Last, point are you sure they are charging you more because of a strong dollar? Perhaps, they are just raising their negotiating price because of hard times. They see a gringo and think they might as well try for more, perhaps.

TJ
TJ

Efjayel
02-16-09, 02:02
Keep in mind what wages were then though. I remember mid 90's minimum wage in California was $4.25. I don't know exactly what it is now, but its around twice that.

Lol, I remember getting paid that an hour when I worked at a McDonalds during high school.

Cobra Comander
02-16-09, 03:04

But thats still only $54.

CC

Cool
02-16-09, 08:20
I think alot of "them" know the rate but don't want to leave guys out in the cold who get paid pesos. More than 1/2 of the girls will give you the 10X1 deal. It was only in Aug. it was 10X1. Nancy's back! Didn't take her to the room though.

Sunset Strip
02-16-09, 19:18
I think alot of "them" know the rate but don't want to leave guys out in the cold who get paid pesos. More than 1/2 of the girls will give you the 10X1 deal. It was only in Aug. it was 10X1. Nancy's back! Didn't take her to the room though.

Yeah,that is the point I was making, too. It is the minority that tries to calculate the current rate to get more from you. 10 to 1 is normal. As i implied, guys like me who go down all the time and paid in pesos even before it became such a big advantage to do so, I have no problems. As COOL says, the girls do not know how you get paid and why you have pesos, so they take what you have at the normal rate. But if you are just a gringo who goes to TJ every blue moon, they are going to give you the "oh, but the dollar is worth more," crap which is really just a variation of the same, "screw the gringo because I am just a poor Mexican," theme.
Again, just walk away from these girls becuase they are NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A GOOD LAY anyway!

For newbies or visitors what we mean is that in general you multiply 10 to the US dollar to reach the price in pesos ($60 US is 600 pesos). But when the dollar rises then ($60 US can currently be 840 pesos). So is you change your US dollars to pesos you have 840 pesos, which is like having $84US when going to a restaurant, etc.

In the redlight district, however, some guys are saying girls are raising there rates when gringos try to pay in pesos because they know you are getting over.

Two Dollars
02-18-09, 08:10
But thats still only $54.

CC

Yes I know. My point was just that for a brief window, you could get 40% discounts if you exchanged your dollars into pesos. Now, we're back to the everyday rock bottom bargains. It's the same price to me, but the girls get more bang for my buck, so to speak.

Professor10
02-18-09, 17:39
Checking the curency exchange - the dollar is worth almost 15 pesos now. By June, the dollar will be even higher. So it would make sense for more of us gringos to pay by pesos since the exchange rate is now more in our favor. If one FL doesn't take the peso, then someone else will - MONEY is MONEY - if one chica turns you down, you can go to the next pretty one and she will 'do you' for the right price.

Country John
02-18-09, 17:53
Checking the curency exchange - the dollar is worth almost 15 pesos now. By June, the dollar will be even higher. So it would make sense for more of us gringos to pay by pesos since the exchange rate is now more in our favor. If one FL doesn't take the peso, then someone else will - MONEY is MONEY - if one chica turns you down, you can go to the next pretty one and she will 'do you' for the right price.

Kmowing the girls, they'll probably accept pesos from locals and hold the line against gringos. If they make you as an American, they are going to ask for $20 dollars. If you are Mexican (or look like one and can play the game) you might be able to go arriba for $200p for a while yet.

Cobra Comander
02-18-09, 20:08
Yes I know. My point was just that for a brief window, you could get 40% discounts if you exchanged your dollars into pesos. Now, we're back to the everyday rock bottom bargains. It's the same price to me, but the girls get more bang for my buck, so to speak.

Basically my point is that I generally spend a bit of money down there so when you add that $6 savings to all other ways the peso is cheaper I generally get out of Mexico spending roughly $100 less than I used to.

Like I only tip the waiters with a ten peso coin now. Stuff like that. When you add it all up it makes a big difference.

CC

Professor10
02-18-09, 20:55
That's a great idea - if you tip with a $10 peso coin - it still looks like a decent tip and in reality its about 65 cents. I think we can try and push the peso more. What if the 'gringo' is "Asian"? Would they be more inclined to accept it, rather than from a white, caucasian male? I will be back to TJ for my 5th trip in early June - I'll look to change some of my dollars into pesos on Av. Constitucion. Its a gamble since I don't want to end up with any pesos when I cross back over the border.

Efjayel
02-18-09, 22:48
All this talk about money exchange to save money by hoping the chicas are dumb enough to take pesos instead of dollars. Just one of many tricks put against the girls. Then some of us wonder why where getting bad service. lol

Sgt Perv
02-19-09, 00:34
All this talk about money exchange to save money by hoping the chicas are dumb enough to take pesos instead of dollars. Just one of many tricks put against the girls. Then some of us wonder why where getting bad service. lolThe chicas are not losing any money taking pesos. They pay their bills in pesos.

Their bills do not change according to the value of US dollar.

If the US dollar went below 10 to 1 , the chicas would increase dollar amount and this is only right because they would be losing money.

Them not taking the normal price in pesos is nothing but greed.

The 10 peso coin I have used for tipping since 2000.

They liked it then and they better like it now.

Ninguno Especial
02-19-09, 04:06
The chicas are not losing any money taking pesos. They pay their bills in pesos.

If the US dollar went below 10 to 1 , the chicas would increase dollar amount and this is only right because they would be losing money.

Had to quote your whole quote as it deserves repeating time and time again!!!!

Efjayel
02-19-09, 08:21
Next time I go I'm gonna ask one of the girls their price. If you ask in spanish, they tend not to say currency type just a number amount like, "Sixty." I'll quickly reply with, "Pesos!? Ok, lets go!" then get up and try dragging them upstairs just to see how they respond. lol

Ninguno Especial
02-19-09, 17:20
Next time I go I'm gonna ask one of the girls their price. If you ask in spanish, they tend not to say currency type just a number amount like, "Sixty." I'll quickly reply with, "Pesos!? Ok, lets go!" then get up and try dragging them upstairs just to see how they respond. lol1. Don't ask. That is a mistake, you putting them in control forgetting you are the customer, they are at your mercy in todays market. Say you only have pesos ( the national currency) and offer 500p. She will most likely counter with 600P. Do the math you are getting her under $40 depending on the exchange rate.

2. Don't feel like you are going to insult them by offering the same amount they were going up for when the rate was 10.1. Use your cabeza.

Bubby
02-19-09, 17:33
1. Don't ask. That is a mistake, you putting them in control forgetting you are the customer, they are at your mercy in todays market. Say you only have pesos ( the national currency) and offer 500p. She will most likely counter with 600P. Do the math you are getting her under $40 depending on the exchange rate.

2. Don't feel like you are going to insult them by offering the same amount they were going up for when the rate was 10.1. Use your cabeza.You are offering SG 500 pesos? Am I reading this right, or is my math way off?

Sunset Strip
02-19-09, 20:00
1. Don't ask. That is a mistake, you putting them in control forgetting you are the customer, they are at your mercy in todays market. Say you only have pesos ( the national currency) and offer 500p. She will most likely counter with 600P. Do the math you are getting her under $40 depending on the exchange rate.

2. Don't feel like you are going to insult them by offering the same amount they were going up for when the rate was 10.1. Use your cabeza.

I think EJ. was joking. My interpretation of his post is that the girls are quoting hig US dollar prices, such as 60, so he would agree to that IN PESOS, which is 6 dollars.

He was not serious, I am sure.

But then your post, NE, is a bit alarming. You end by implying that $40 is cheap for a street girl! I pay 200 pesos for everything and that is less than $18.

Perhaps you made a math error or typed the post late at night.
TJ

Efjayel
02-19-09, 20:45
Of course I was joking.

Two Dollars
02-20-09, 10:18

So where do you stick the coins?

Sgt Perv
02-20-09, 11:24
So where do you stick the coins?I keep the coins in my pocket and hand them to the cum boys and waiters.

I guess you can try sticking them in the chica's slot and see how she act.

I am not going down there trying to act like I am rich.

Ninguno Especial
02-21-09, 02:36
But then your post, NE, is a bit alarming. You end by implying that $40 is cheap for a street girl! I pay 200 pesos for everything and that is less than $18.

Perhaps you made a math error or typed the post late at night.
TJ

Since when have these topics between street girls and bar girls not crossed. I only assumed when the guy posted about arriba he was refering to a bar chica so I used bar chica prices. For street girls I too get it all for 200P. Sometimes more than all for only 500P for an hour.

Point is regardless of if the chica is in the street or bar use pesos and don't let them make 30 to 50% extra by insisting you up the peso amount they have been happy with for years. Regardless of the exchange rate this is a buyers market because there are a lot few buyers and almost as many chicas as ever.

Sunset Strip
02-21-09, 05:26
Since when have these topics between street girls and bar girls not crossed. I only assumed when the guy posted about arriba he was refering to a bar chica so I used bar chica prices. For street girls I too get it all for 200P. Sometimes more than all for only 500P for an hour.

Point is regardless of if the chica is in the street or bar use pesos and don't let them make 30 to 50% extra by insisting you up the peso amount they have been happy with for years. Regardless of the exchange rate this is a buyers market because there are a lot few buyers and almost as many chicas as ever.
Well, since you, took an attitude I will reply in kind. YOU ARE ON THE STREETGIRL THREAD. tAKING AN ATTITUDE WITH ME IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING REFERENCE TO A BARGIRL ON THE STREETGIRL THREAD. Screwyou man! that is ridiculous.

I am not f'ing Nostradamous who can read your mind, jerk off.

Your reply is just silly.

And I have made the point many times that this is NOT THE BAR THREAD. So next time do not post here when you are referring to a bar girl because low and F'in behold most people cannot read your little mind!

TJ

Sunset Strip
02-21-09, 05:32

I already reported this post to the moderator, but will the poster please move it to the approporiate thread. Since the poster admits in a later post that he was not referencing streetwalkers then the post needs to be moved because it is misleading. Unless, of course, you can read the poster's mind.

TJ

Phordphan
02-21-09, 09:14
Well, since you, took an attitude I will reply in kind. YOU ARE ON THE STREETGIRL THREAD. tAKING AN ATTITUDE WITH ME IS RIDICULOUS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING REFERENCE TO A BARGIRL ON THE STREETGIRL THREAD. Screwyou man! that is ridiculous.

I am not f'ing Nostradamous who can read your mind, jerk off.

Your reply is just silly.

And I have made the point many times that this is NOT THE BAR THREAD. So next time do not post here when you are referring to a bar girl because low and F'in behold most people cannot read your little mind!

TJ

Jeez. Calm down. Unbunch your panties. We're all friends here.

I know NE personally. He wasn't copping an attitude. I thought the original post was clear, at least from the context. Nobody with any experience would fork over 500p to a SG for normal services.

Don't be so sensitive. :)

Sunset Strip
02-22-09, 06:36
Hit the alley today around 1pm. Met up with Lucy in the alley, which is where one finds most of the street girls (I guess we must specify whether we are writing about girls on the street because this appears to no longer be them streetwalker thread despite the name).

Good time. 200 pesos. She gives a really good BJ.

Her friend Beatriz is still in Mexico City with family problems.

The alley was full of girls and the oing price ON THE STREET is 200 pesos.
TJ

Cool
02-24-09, 01:22
Uh hum...Their pimps pay their bills in pesos.

The chicas are not losing any money taking pesos. They pay their bills in pesos.

Cool
02-24-09, 06:12
Anyone notice how slow this weekend was?

Sunset Strip
03-07-09, 16:43
Anyone notice how slow this weekend was?Yeah, I did.

I am thinking about going down today.

Does anybody know if Beatriz is back in town?

TJ

Naked Gunz
03-08-09, 04:31
Anyone notice how slow this weekend was?I was alone in Purple Rain.

Drassel Cire
03-09-09, 03:40
I was in Tijuana a few weeks ago. The going rate on the street for a 25 year old sorta cutie is 200p (=15$? ), for an 18 year old its 250p. That's with no bargaining on my part. Of course the sex is the no touchie, mechanical kind, CBJ.

If anyone knows how to get real sex, with no "prohibidos, " please let me know.

Efjayel
03-09-09, 06:41
If anyone knows how to get real sex, with no "prohibidos, " please let me know.Dunno, get a girlfriend? j/k

Only advice I have is money talks.

I think someone once mentioned it was $10-$15 bucks in the 90's and $5-$10 bucks in the 80's. Those must have been the days. Someone also mentioned it was about $10 for a bar girl in the $60's.Yeah but minimum wage in the 60's was about $1.30. That's like a hole days pay.

About $3.25 in the 80's. The $5-$10 dollars was the price for street girls.

And in the 90's from $4.25 to about $5.25. Also, the $10 to $15 bucks was for a street girl.

Minimum wage is currently $8.00 bucks. And no, I don't make minimum. I make about 4 times as much.

Santij
03-10-09, 06:42
Is it possible to go TJ with some one in the forum than going alone?

How to co-ordinate with others?

Sgt Perv
03-10-09, 23:05
Is it possible to go TJ with some one in the forum than going alone?

How to co-ordinate with others?Well I guess you are asking if you can meet somebody from the forum in TJ.

Just say when (date) you can go , then ask for someone to PM you if they are going down then also.

Co ordinate via PMs

Sunset Strip
03-15-09, 02:03
Got up early and was in TJ by 11am. Actually I was in the alley at 11am. I banged Lucy again. Totally nude, BJ, etc. for 200 pesos (currently around $15). Been paying this rate for years now.

The alley was full of girls today. I would suggest going down as the night is usually more packed than the day.

Oh, yeah, I notice that the desk lady always comes to the back near my room when I am in there. I think she is listening to the sucking and butt slapping, the perv that she is!

border return to US took about 15 minutes.
TJ

Efjayel
03-15-09, 14:02
Oh, yeah, I notice that the desk lady always comes to the back near my room when I am in there. I think she is listening to the sucking and butt slapping, the perv that she is!
TJ

Well maybe if you didn't let the girl butt slap you she wouldn't be listening in. :D

Sunset Strip
03-16-09, 05:42
Well maybe if you didn't let the girl butt slap you she wouldn't be listening in. :D

HA HA.

TJ

Socal Pimp
03-16-09, 21:01
HA HA.

TJYou actually posted "HA HA"?

Champak Lal
03-17-09, 14:54
I was there last week. Was not dead at all but was slow. A cutie in Adalita pushed for ficha. Sat with me for a long long time. Tols me the day before she had only one Arriba. The day she met me she had none so far.

Professor10
03-17-09, 16:06
Can anyone tell me if tipping a $10 peso for feeling (pussy) up or fingering a bar girl (or dance girl) at HK would be acceptable. As compared to the usual $1 (US) - that would be a savings of 30% if you think about it.

Phordphan
03-17-09, 17:05
Can anyone tell me if tipping a $10 peso for feeling (pussy) up or fingering a bar girl (or dance girl) at HK would be acceptable. As compared to the usual $1 (US) - that would be a savings of 30% if you think about it.

This is the street girl thread, not the HK thread.

However, to answer your question, yes. Although 10 peso coins are a bit harder for both parties to handle than the $1 bill.

Neptuneprince
03-27-09, 18:22
I'm a gringo that lives in Baja, due to a work assignment, and I thought I'd take a stroll through the areas where the girls work the streets. So, what follows is an impression from a first time visitor. I just had time to look, not touch.

Oh my god, I could not believe the variety and how hot the girls looked. There were a few skanks.- maybe 3, but the majority were 8s and 10s. Several girls had waistlines that looked to be 25 inches and bust sizes of 44DD. There were also quiet girls with big brown eyes, full lips, and shapely bodies. I felt like I was in a candy store

There were a few girls wearing school clothes that looked way too young. Not for me.

There was a lady that looked to be over 50 and she was sizzling. Nice smile, fill red lips, nice cleavage.

I know a little spanish, so I think that will help. The girls that are quiet and on the side streets got my attention

Now I'll do some reading here to learn the protocol.- such as room, condoms, time, etc.

Naked Gunz
03-29-09, 17:24
I'm a gringo that lives in Baja, due to a work assignment, and I thought I'd take a stroll through the areas where the girls work the streets. So, what follows is an impression from a first time visitor. I just had time to look, not touch.

Oh my god, I could not believe the variety and how hot the girls looked. There were a few skanks.- maybe 3, but the majority were 8s and 10s. Several girls had waistlines that looked to be 25 inches and bust sizes of 44DD. There were also quiet girls with big brown eyes, full lips, and shapely bodies. I felt like I was in a candy store

There were a few girls wearing school clothes that looked way too young. Not for me.

There was a lady that looked to be over 50 and she was sizzling. Nice smile, fill red lips, nice cleavage.

I know a little spanish, so I think that will help. The girls that are quiet and on the side streets got my attention

Now I'll do some reading here to learn the protocol.- such as room, condoms, time, etc.

If you had taken a lady you would have learned it all then. Twenty or so bucks for a very basic pump and dump session, more for a session "sin ropa", because she isnt getting naked for 20 bucks. Ten for the room and they have condoms.

Sgt Perv
03-30-09, 03:19
If you had taken a lady you would have learned it all then. Twenty or so bucks for a very basic pump and dump session, more for a session "sin ropa", because she isnt getting naked for 20 bucks. Ten for the room and they have condoms.You had better bring your own condoms unless you do not mine their extra thick condoms. Kinda like f*cking with a bicycle inner tube wrapped around Mr. Happy.

Sin ropa for $20 US is very possible as long as you bargain on the street for it first.
200 pesos MXN for sin ropa(without clothes on) ,possible depending on day and time.
Main thing is to make your complete deal ( amount of time, what you will get as for as sex and if it is nude) on the street and have your own condoms.

Room prices will vary depending on total time you want to rent the room.

Jdhyamaha
03-31-09, 06:25
I'm heading to tJ next week for a couple days. This time I want to stay at a hotlel right on the stip by Hong Kong and the SG's. I usually stay at Hacienda de Santiago but this time i wanna be right in the action for a few of the days. Is cascades safe? Or which hotel on Callejon Coahuila will have a decent room? Which one do the girls stay at?

Any suggestions?

Surfnk9
04-01-09, 00:48
I'm heading to tJ next week for a couple days. This time I want to stay at a hotlel right on the stip by Hong Kong and the SG's. I usually stay at Hacienda de Santiago but this time i wanna be right in the action for a few of the days. Is cascades safe? Or which hotel on Callejon Coahuila will have a decent room? Which one do the girls stay at?

Any suggestions?

I've stayed at Cascadas numerous times and yes it's safe. Being a guest at the hotel I have just walked the street or bar girls straight to my room. Three trips with chicas almost covers the cost of the room. There is a $10 deposit for the room key (card). I’ve always gotten it back when checking out. Plus get a few extra towels, $1 each, its nice to have between chicas to shower and clean up with. Also you might want to take your own soap and shampoo. Their soap is terrible and shampoo is nonexistent.

Ask for a room on the 5th or 6th floor. Since they redid the layout of HK it’s a lot noisier on the fourth floor. Check the room by walking in with the attendant when they take you up. If you can hear any music from next door, insist on another room, it goes all night

Yes, some of the girls live there. One time I ran into a couple of 9’s leaving to go out on the town on their night off. I struck up a conversation in the elevator. They looked hotter in their street cloths than their bar outfits and I told them so. They really liked that. We ended up going out to dinner, had drinks and went dancing. They were a lot of fun and we a lot of laughs. It was a great time.

As far as room security is concerned; the most I’ve ever left in the room was a daypack with monger overnight essentials: flavored condoms, lube, change of clothes, Pepto Bismol tablets, toothbrush, soap and shampoo. Upon returning it has never appeared as though anyone had gone through my stuff.

The rooms aren’t luxurious, they’re the same as the regular monger rooms on the right side but they’re convenient and they have the pornos. So you have that going for you… which is nice.

SDcruiser
04-01-09, 02:03
I've stayed at Cascadas numerous times and yes it's safe. .
I used to stay there all the time, but then they started charging $12 the 2nd girl. Do they still do that?

Surfnk9
04-01-09, 03:06
I used to stay there all the time, but then they started charging $12 the 2nd girl. Do they still do that?

Last trip was Super Bowl Sunday and it was no problem and never before that either. Then again it’s always been mid-week, never on the weekend. When checking in I ask for a room and talk to the desk guys and make small talk; how’s business? How’s the weather blab bla bla; always friendly with a smile. When leaving I say hi or at least acknowledge them. I don’t treat them like a servant; I leave that for the pesky waiters. When walking in with a babe I just nod and walk past them. They have yet to ask for more money.

Hope this doesn’t jinx it!

SDcruiser
04-01-09, 12:34
Last trip was Super Bowl Sunday and it was no problem and never before that either. Then again it’s always been mid-week, never on the weekend. When checking in I ask for a room and talk to the desk guys and make small talk; how’s business? How’s the weather blab bla bla; always friendly with a smile. When leaving I say hi or at least acknowledge them. I don’t treat them like a servant; I leave that for the pesky waiters. When walking in with a babe I just nod and walk past them. They have yet to ask for more money.

Hope this doesn’t jinx it!

OK, I appreciate the information. I am aware of the respect issue. Maybe one day we will run into each other and swap tales of the many surf/fish villages along Mex1.

SDC

Champak Lal
04-08-09, 16:37

Any suggestions?Cascades and one attached to AB both are safe. None has AC. AB hotel has TV which all girls whom I brought thought to be a great luxury.

Champak Lal
04-08-09, 16:47

Hope this doesn’t jinx it!Hotel next to AB allows unlimited AB girls for their price. Cascades: if you pay 30, you can take 1 girl (HK or Street - does not matter). If you pay 45 you can 3 girls for free.

Efjayel
04-09-09, 00:32
I've never seen a tv in any of the rooms that the AB hotels use. I've been on both the second and third floor. They don't have a first floor, that's the Bar.

Reinaldo
04-09-09, 02:24
Cascades and one attached to AB both are safe. None has AC. AB hotel has TV which all girls whom I brought thought to be a great luxury.

Actually Cascadas does have A/C. They don't turn it on that often but I have been in the short term rooms when it's on.

Champak Lal
04-10-09, 15:06
All the SG I tried to take to my room (as opposed to their hotel), wanted like $10-20 more for doing so. Why is that?

Reinaldo
04-11-09, 01:05
Cascades: if you pay 30, you can take 1 girl (HK or Street - does not matter). If you pay 45 you can 3 girls for free.

One thing you might want to try which has worked for others in the past to avoid a fee for the second girl is to use other entrance. Another trick is to tell the girl to come to your room.

Surfnk9
04-11-09, 06:34
One thing you might want to try which has worked for others in the past to avoid a fee for the second girl is to use other entrance. Another trick is to tell the girl to come to your room.

Are you talking about an entrance on Coahula?
I’ve always just walked past the desk with the gals. Maybe it’s because I use my own condoms and have several towels already, so stopping at the front desk is not necessary. Plus I’m a mid-week guy, so maybe the gals and the hotel doesn’t want to lose potential business.

Reinaldo
04-11-09, 06:57
All the SG I tried to take to my room (as opposed to their hotel), wanted like $10-20 more for doing so. Why is that?

You'll get a more accurate answer if you're more specific about which hotel you're trying to get the sg's to go to but it could be for any number of reasons. For example, if you haven't been with the sg before she may not want to leave her comfort zone unless you make it worth her while. Some of the sg hotels keep their girls on a short leash so again unless you sweeten the offer she may want to avoid possible conflict with her usual hotel. If the sg has a padrote, he may not want her to go to other hotels unless she can justify it by making more.

Some sg's charge more to go to your hotel because they know gringos are willing to pay more if they do so.

Sgt Perv
04-11-09, 12:13
Sometimes it has to do with the extra amount of time she would be spending away for her standing area.

If it is an extra 5 min. away for her post she would spend an extra ten min. (round trip) for your request and want compensated.

Adventur
04-12-09, 04:09
Sometimes it has to do with the extra amount of time she would be spending away for her standing area.

If it is an extra 5 min. Away for her post she would spend an extra ten min. (round trip) for your request and want compensated.I have paid 5$s more than normal rate for travel to Leyva from callejon central (chavelas etc)

It all depends on. In order of importance

A. Does she think you are a security risk. The 10$s extra is to make you go away! If she has seen you around that drops to 5 or 0.

B. How the 'negocios', 'trabajo' is that day!

C, how well you stand your ground.

Champak Lal
04-13-09, 16:01
One thing you might want to try which has worked for others in the past to avoid a fee for the second girl is to use other entrance. Another trick is to tell the girl to come to your room.I tried the scond entrance but the guy knew I had brought one girl from the front (I do not know what their communication system is). I had given $ 2 to the desk guy at the check in also. In all fairness, it was a weekend and not many rooms were available.

Champak Lal
04-13-09, 16:04

If it is an extra 5 min. away for her post she would spend an extra ten min. (round trip) for your request and want compensated.I see your point. Hotels in question were: cascades, one next to AB and one next to Tropicana (opposite to HK). They were not far. I understand the 5+5 minutes, but they are not "occupied" every minute of their standing there. I have often seen them waiting for customers for a long long time. Well, they decide their rules, I guess.

Surfnk9
04-14-09, 01:33
It’s easy to deal with gals wanting more dollars to go to your hotel. Just say:

“No problema, tu permaneces aquí. Hay mas chichas acerca del hotel, gracias.”
No problem, you stay here. There are more girls near the hotel, thanks.

Then walk away. If she’s worth it, she’ll be right behind you.

Bowline
04-17-09, 01:24
I see your point. Hotels in question were: cascades, one next to AB and one next to Tropicana (opposite to HK). They were not far. I understand the 5+5 minutes, but they are not "occupied" every minute of their standing there. I have often seen them waiting for customers for a long long time. Well, they decide their rules, I guess.I would add; Hotel Leyva, next to the Chicago, it is a good place and many girls live there. I was there for 2 months while getting my condo ready. If you take a room it will include parking, although, I do not suggest bringing a car across the border. I had a great time at the Leyva and when I am there am still called "Padrino" by the staff.

Sunset Strip
04-22-09, 01:50
I got down there early today and met up with Lucy. She gave a nice slow BJ and missionary sex, sin ropa, 200 pesos total.

Oh yeah, it just occured to me what she has been saying about Beatriz, the morena. If you remember I said she told me Beatriz was with her mother in Mexico City because of a problem. But she kept saying she did not know when Beatriz was coming back. Now I think she might have said Beatriz is muerta (dead). I hope I am wrong but think not. I mean "mother" is not Spanish so why would she have said it? Damn, can somebody else ask her where Beatriz is and see what she says?

I will ask again next week. I had stopped asking because I thought she was just in Mexico City with her mother and only now did it occur to me that I need to slow down and really think about what she was saying in Spanish.

TJ

Sunset Strip
05-09-09, 22:58
Hit the alley at 11am. The girls were out in full force. There does not appear to be a slowdown. The only real difference is that on the way to the alley I got asked for money 3 times from Mexican dudes. This used to be a real problem in TJ, but had stopped for about a year. Now they are back, it seems.

Lucy gave a good BJ. She rode me and then we finished in missionary position. All for 200 pesos (around 17 US dollars). The room was $3.

I asked her about Beatrice and she said Beatrice is at her casa. Then I said in Mexico (Mexico City) and she said yes. So I guess Beatrice is Mexico City and not coming back, EVER, which is what she was saying.

The border wait was only around 10 minutes.

There seem to be fewer Mexicans coming across and many fewer tourists, so enjoy it while you can. The girls were VERY agressive today. They need money. I would advise you guys to get down there and have fun while the tourists are away.

TJ

Reinaldo
05-17-09, 05:58
I should say that I don't usually like to patronize the sg's on Saturday. I've found they tend to clock watch more than usual which is understandable to some extent since Sat is busier than other days.

Anyway I happened to be in Tijuas anyway so I thought I'd check out the talent. I was less than impressed and left with out doing anyone. I walked back to the border and there 7 or 8 scumbags hanging out on the south side of the bridge over the river. It was still daylight but the fact that they were there means the police have stopped patrolling the bridge. Not a good sign.

Cool
05-19-09, 22:52
I should say that I don't usually like to patronize the sg's on Saturday. I've found they tend to clock watch more than usual which is understandable to some extent since Sat is busier than other days.

Anyway I happened to be in Tijuas anyway so I thought I'd check out the talent. I was less than impressed and left with out doing anyone. I walked back to the border and there 7 or 8 scumbags hanging out on the south side of the bridge over the river. It was still daylight but the fact that they were there means the police have stopped patrolling the bridge. Not a good sign.

Police were patroling last night. You might want to try Sun. Sun has been slower than some weekdays since Feb.

Pelongera
05-19-09, 23:29

Anyway I happened to be in Tijuas anyway so I thought I'd check out the talent. I was less than impressed and left with out doing anyone. I walked back to the border and there 7 or 8 scumbags hanging out on the south side of the bridge over the river. It was still daylight but the fact that they were there means the police have stopped patrolling the bridge. Not a good sign.No, it's not.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Sunset Strip
05-20-09, 06:27
OK. I got down to TJ around 10:30am. I changed over $40 to pesos at the border. This is highly recommended as they do NOT charge any fees. Many of the spots in TJ charge fees even when they say they do not.

I got to the alley around 11:00am, maybe a little earlier. The girls were out in the usual number. I am thinking of getting back with Yvonne who stands on Art. 123. She is fairly pretty with a body that is getting plumper with age. I had left her alone after one incident where something crawled out of the wall while I was with her. The thing saw us and ran back. Damn, I thought! I hate that hotel!

Anyway, I picked up Lucy again and got a NICE BJ. Next time I am going to demand a BBBJ. She really gave it to me good. I think she gives BBBJ but gives covered BJ's until she "knows" you. Remember I was with her friend Beatrice for years but Lucy only this year.

200 pesos (17 dollars) total. Oh, yeah, she screamed and begged me to let go of her legs (I had them cocked up near her head). She came for sure. Now I know that being the first dude to get the girls makes a difference. You should have seen her face when she came! She loved it. Get there early and be first!

border wait was 30 minutes, which was strange. Lots of BS with guards leaving their stations, etc.
TJ

Cool
05-21-09, 03:12
Do the girls get a kick back for bringing guys to the room. it seems like the answer is no.

Sunset Strip
05-21-09, 05:38
Do the girls get a kick back for bringing guys to the room. it seems like the answer is no.
Not 100% sure. But the street girls work their same hotel all the time so there is some sort of agreement. My assumption based on what I have been told by a white, American street walker (no established hotel) is that girls with no hotel connection are what the black pimps in the US refer to as "out of pocket." This means they are not playing the game the right way and bringing in money.
This white girl told me the cops pulled her aside her first time down there. Took her to a hotel room and slapped her around for a while. They told her to get her shit straight.

What I take this to mean is that she needs to be paying somebody! As i have said before I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RICH PROSTITUTE because they are almost always getting pimped by somebody. A hotel, cop, "boyfriend," or just a 100% pimp.

So no I am almost sure the girls are paying others not GETTING paid. However, I do know that the girls will at times LIE about the costs and collect the change. This is usually the case when she walks you into the room and then leaves to "talk" to the desk person even though she was just there. She is collecting the extra money.

TJ

James Compton
05-21-09, 22:54
Any of you all give oral to these chicas.

Just wondering.

I want to see what you all have to say.