PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

James Compton
05-21-09, 22:57
Hi y'all.

I am going to Tijuana for the first time in my vida.

Thank you for all the advice.

I feel confident I'm gonna have a blast.

Will update you all in what I find.

Sgt Perv
05-22-09, 01:41
What I take this to mean is that she needs to be paying somebody! As I have said before I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RICH PROSTITUTE because they are almost always getting pimped by somebody. A hotel, cop, "boyfriend, " or just a 100% pimp.

So no I am almost sure the girls are paying others not GETTING paid. However, I do know that the girls will at times LIE about the costs and collect the change. This is usually the case when she walks you into the room and then leaves to "talk" to the desk person even though she was just there. She is collecting the extra money.

TijuanaI guess this is why I am easily able to get the alley chicas to go TLN for around 1000 pesos. I thought it was me. Damn.

If they will go with someone for 200 peso and then divide it up, they are making a killing on the 1000 pesos I give them. Hmmm. I may want to rethink the amount I offer them.

Maybe instead of offering 5x the base rate I should try for 3x or 4x seeing as it is off the books.

I never thought about it before. I just figured it was a great price for me to pay but now I am thinking I could trim that down a little more.

Actually, I am feeling kinda foolish for being to lazy/stupid not to have thought about it before now.

Paying 5x their base rate for a chica does seem on the high end (I understand why they remember me now also).

Now that I think about it, I never have tried to negotiate anything less.

Back in 2000 (before I knew of this site) I offered a chica 1000 peso and from then on it has been my normal offer that seems to work (I see why now).

I do not really think 1000 peso for TLN is a terrible deal but if I can get it for a couple 100 pesos cheaper, why not?

My new goal will be between 600 and 800 pesos.

I know it is very easy for 1000 pesos because me and my buddies (I made their deals at first) have done it many times over the years.

So now I am thinking 600 may/may not be difficult but 800 pesos should be a sure thing.

Thanks all, this site has just saved me even more pesos.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sunset Strip
05-23-09, 03:08
Sarge,

100 US dollars (it actually less right now because of exchange rate) or 1000 pesos is not bad, from our side, for all nighters. But, yes, they are jumping on that money because it is more than they normally make and whoever they are paying will be happy too. Though I am sure your good nature helped too!

You can probably pay less. And, yes, sadly that extra you were paying was not going to the girl but to others.

TJ

Sgt Perv
05-23-09, 05:54
I thought about how I first came up with the 1000 peso price.

My first trip to Tijuana I made a lot of foolish rookie mistakes to include drinking too much, overpaying the chicas, wondering around and nearly getting mugged to getting my drink spiked.

My first chica was at a massage parlor on 5th I believe about 5 blocks off of Ave Rev. I knew no better and it cost me around 120 US.

After that we drove around and stumbled upon the "zona" but stayed in the car. At the time, we kinda knew what we found but did not truly understand because we had only been in country a couple of hours.

We decided to head south for cheaper chicas (it is about 2 pm).

We go down to Rosarita and look around a little but nothing popped out (touristy), so down to Ensenada because it is only another hour or so.

We went downtown and looked around a little and found a strip joint a block off the main road into town.

We parked by the harbor so the auto would be safe while we checked the club out. It was what we were looking for. Nice club, music and chicas.

Now it is time to either find a hotel or leave because I was not going to drive at night.

We found a hotel at the end of the block, moved the car and back to the strip club. I had a digital camera and the girls were actually lining up for me to take a pic so they could see it. Topless or pants down their choice. LOL

They had a VIP section above the dance floor with a large window so you could f*ck the chica and watch the dancers but still $100 US.

There was another club around the corner from there but it seemed way to seedy for me (I am 90 miles inside Mexico and know not where I am).

On the way back to the first club a chica comes up to me running, hugs me and says for $40 I could come to her place and have as much of her as I wanted. It was the chica from the VIP room of the first strip joint.

Being drunk, by myself at the moment I went with her. (oh I know how stupid that was but I got real lucky). After she fulfilled her promise (she talked about Tijuana and prices there) I went to the hotel for the night.

The next morning we go back to Tijuana for the treasure we overlooked.

We scoped out the zona from the car for about a half hour and it seemed safe. So we find a parking lot on Ave Rev. Park walk back to the zona.

We dipped into all the clubs and chatted with the alley chicas. (oh we had died and went to heaven). We went back to check on auto because we were still a little nervous about the bad stories of Tijuana.

We decide this is the area we want to be in for the next two days. Hotel Nelson was right between the two places we would be walking to (zona and car).

I now exchange my money to pesos. The alley chicas are giving me prices from 250-300 pesos.

I got the 15 min. Starfish treatment and the no take off the top crap (I had no one to warn me).

Hong Kong had the best strip show, Adelitas was the highest priced and Chicagos was my favorite.

Three weeks later we return, after digesting all that had happened, with a game plan. 1. DO NOT get drunk away from the hotel.

2. Find chicas for the hotel room at night.

3. Ask about everything before paying.

4. Stop wondering around late night solo (this was mainly for my dumb ass)

Figuring 3x-4x what they were asking then was fair, so 1000 pesos sounded like a happy number.

I was hooking my freinds up with this amount at first. They spread their wings in finding chicas on their own but was paying $120-$150.

TJF gets a "frequent flyer " discount that he has earned so I guess it is unfair to use his price in my calculations.

I will try for a little less but not 600 pesos.

800-1000 pesos for her time should workout well for both of us.

Yes I do end up spending a little more total (eat, dance) but it is my choice and not part of the deal but a bonus after she agrees. I do love the company/tour guide of a female.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Efjayel
05-23-09, 11:53
Any of you all give oral to these chicas.

Just wondering.

I want to see what you all have to say.

You live in Compton?

I've had minor experience giving oral to some of these chicas. It wasn't everything it's cracked up to be. At least for me since I don't really have much experience doing it. The first girl was a horrible experience. I think she had a yeast infection or something. Couldn't get the bad taste out of my mouth afterwards. yuck!

Second girl was all right, she washed it completely so there was no after taste. I liked it that time. Third girl, I just went down on her and she allowed me but she neded to freshen up a bit if you know what I mean. Not necessarily bad. I've completely stopped after that and refuse to do it anymore for safety reasons. Afterwards I was like, "WTF am I doing? This is so wrong and unsafe!"

There are some other girls that wouldn't allow me anyways. So my advice is to get a good whiff before you go down. And I suggest you ask before going down as well. Not all girls like it doing it, std reasons, and if you plunge without warning, you might just freak them out.

But honestly I think you shouldn't go down on a girl who's cooch probably sees like 10 cocks per day. Not all girls shower after every session. :eek:

If you must do it, proceed with caution.

Sgt Perv
05-23-09, 12:15
You live in Compton?

I've had minor experience giving oral to some of these chicas. It wasn't everything it's cracked up to be. At least for me since I don't really have much experience doing it. The first girl was a horrible experience. I think she had a yeast infection or something. Couldn't get the bad taste out of my mouth afterwards. yuck!
Second girl was all right, she washed it completely so there was no after taste. I liked it that time. Third girl, I just went down on her and she allowed me but she neded to freshen up a bit if you know what I mean. Not necessarily bad. I've completely stopped after that and refuse to do it anymore for safety reasons. Afterwards I was like, "WTF am I doing? This is so wrong and unsafe!"Since you are inexperienced, you might want to turn her over and lick the front hole where the hair grows. Either hole will get her to squirm but in the front you will find a difference in flavor. :D
I only say this because you mentioned "cracked up" and when the crack is up..you are looking at her arse. ;)

Sgt Perv
05-23-09, 12:44
Hi y'all.

I am going to Tijuana for the first time in my vida.

Thank you for all the advice.

I feel confident I'm gonna have a blast.

Will update you all in what I find.Even though it is a high risk thing to do. I would bet that the practice is not uncommon.

A lot of those who do it will deny it but you have to be very picky on who you do. I am very guilty of the practice but I clean them up first.

I am a clit licker only, no tongue in the hole (that is for my pole) and no brown eye for me with the working girls.

Most chicas I do not but sometimes I can not resist. Gargle afterward with mouthwash or whiskey (do not swallow) LOL.

I can not help it, I am part lapdog.

Firedsup
05-23-09, 14:59
As in table manners you like what you eat, so if it looks good smells good have a slice and enjoy, if it looks bad and stinks, you are what you eat.

Happy hunting

Rabo Verde
05-24-09, 03:06
It's OK to go down on the girls and LICK, but don't SUCK!!!!
One time I sucked too hard and ended up swallowing a used condom, an old tampon, and a little Chinese guy! Unfortunately, I was hungry again 30 minutes later.

If you really want to lick a place where 500 guys stuck their wee-wees, you should try licking the urinal in ADELITAS around 2 A.M.!!!! Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!!!

Sgt Perv
05-24-09, 04:40
If you really want to lick a place where 500 guys stuck their wee-wees, you should try licking the urinal in ADELITAS around 2 A.M.!!!! Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!!!You eat with your hands and how many times has that had a wee wee in it?

If you think just yours and that is ok ,then you are a picky biotch.

Just do not eat when a wee wee is in it.

Pelongera
05-24-09, 18:42
Even though it is a high risk thing to do. I would bet that the practice is not uncommon.

A lot of those who do it will deny it but you have to be very picky on who you do. I am very guilty of the practice but I clean them up first.

I am a clit licker only, no tongue in the hole (that is for my pole) and no brown eye for me with the working girls.

Most chicas I do not but sometimes I can not resist. Gargle afterward with mouthwash or whiskey (do not swallow) LOL.

I can not help it, I am part lapdog.I'm with you: I don't go beyond the clit. And I do that only when I notice their pussies are wet, which I take as compliment worthy of repayment.

And if I eat a provider's pussy, I use a dental dam. I've found the FOB's really appreciate them (and the gesture), in that they relax and respond well.

They also know that if they don't have herpes and you do, they can get it through oral sex. And since I don't have H. , I see no point in risking it for a partner I'm not likely to see again.

It took me a dozen times to master the dam. It's very annoying. But I eventually learned to use it (and think of it) as a tool to stimulate them.

And now it's fun: you can bite. well, sometimes.

It gets me passed my oral fixation and loosens them up.

James Compton
05-24-09, 22:34
Just got back from TJ. Definitally a Memorial two days for me. Hit Hacienda De Santiago for $35 on Friday and $43 for Saturday. Here are a couple of pointers for newbies and reiterating what the vets have said in previous posts.

1. Always bargain for price and services before going upstairs.

2. Wait until its 11pm or so before asking for all nighter as they probably will not make $100 by that late from the 15 minute sessions.

3. Do not think you are going to get good service just cause the girl is not one of the hotties. Might as well go for the hottie and hope you do not get the mechanical treatment.

4. If the girl is not making out with you or flirting with you on the street or in the bar, you probably will get the mechanical treatment.

5. Pay the $20 then double the session in the room if you have not had ample time to burst. That way, if you do burst early you will not pay double.

6. Stay away from thugs on the steet trying to make money off you. All you need is on the forums here.

7. Pay for services after the services if possible. You probably get better service.

JesseJames
05-25-09, 03:28
I'm with you: I don't go beyond the clit. And I do that only when I notice their pussies are wet, which I take as compliment worthy of repayment.

And if I eat a provider's pussy, I use a dental dam. I've found the FOB's really appreciate them (and the gesture), in that they relax and respond well.

They also know that if they don't have herpes and you do, they can get it through oral sex. And since I don't have H. , I see no point in risking it for a partner I'm not likely to see again.

It took me a dozen times to master the dam. It's very annoying. But I eventually learned to use it (and think of it) as a tool to stimulate them.

And now it's fun: you can bite. well, sometimes.

It gets me passed my oral fixation and loosens them up.

Where do you buy dental dams? Do they come in sizes?

Sgt Perv
05-25-09, 05:07
Where do you buy dental dams? Do they come in sizes?You can buy them in most major pharmacies.

Check around where the dental floss is located, not the condom section.

In a pinch you can just split a condom lengthwise (non lubricated ).

You will then understand why some chicas complain about the taste of certain condoms.

Sgt Perv
05-25-09, 05:40
Wait until its 11pm or so before asking for all nighter as they probably will not make $100 by that late from the 15 minute sessions.
I always start making the deal at about 6 pm or so. I do not meet with them until somewhere after 8 pm or 9 pm.

I like looking during the day light and not street light.

My targets are the day chicas after they get off work.

Before making the deal I make sure they have seen me a few times (to get used to me) and even sample ( very important to my choice).

Between the deal and the meet, I enjoy the rest of the zona.

After the meet it is dine ,dance , light drink and then hotel ( all depending on the chica).

The 11 th hour asking does work but your choices are less and it is harder to see what she looks like.

James Compton
05-25-09, 15:33
I found a come in pussy girl with no rubber. I did not partake but her name is paola and she is somewhat chubby and not that good looking. She is on Av Constitucion. Just continue walking south past the famous alley where all the SG's hang out (they should be on your right as you are walking southbound) and she is on the LEFT side of the street. Charges $40 for the whole thing.

Sgt Perv
05-25-09, 17:56
What is easier and safe is a condom that is still rolled up.

Center the condom over the clit, then stick your tongue in (reservoir tip the best) the same side as you would Mr. Happy.

One finger and one thumb will hold it it place leaving the other hand free to roam.

The reseroir tip will give your tongue "wiggle " room.

Learned that trick from an AMP worker. It felt like I was getting ATM but it was translated ,guess she did not like the taste. lol

She actually kept it in her mouth while doing it and I caught her removing it.I realized then what was going on and fully understood.

I can not hold it in my mouth because between the extra taste (having the condom all in) and thought of what is in my mouth ( yes it is all mental), it turns my stomach a little. YUK

You can wiggle your tongue only so long before you have to swallow or drool.

Rabo Verde
05-25-09, 21:19
hmmm put a condom over the hole and lick the condom....
hey call me a hopeless romantic but i get approximately the same sensation and smell by licking a tuna can thru a plastic bag...
but hey, different strokes for different folks!
uh and in case you didn't know, my [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) is special!
other people may have [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-[CodeWord133] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord133), but this one is mine and it is the best one in the whole world. 8====>

Efjayel
05-25-09, 22:06
i found a come in pussy girl with no rubber. i did not partake but her name is paola and she is somewhat chubby and not that good looking. she is on av constitucion. just continue walking south past the famous alley where all the sg's hang out (they should be on your right as you are walking southbound) and she is on the left side of the street. charges $40 for the whole thing.

i'd steer clear of someone like that.

my [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) is special!
other people may have [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-[CodeWord133] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord133), but this one is mine and it is the best one in the whole world. 8====>

mines bigger :d

bb============d~~~ ~~ (. )( .)

Country John
05-25-09, 22:17
My girls sister manages a rather large apartment complex in the Zona where many of the girls have rooms. The word is that MANY are sick. Also, many have been thrown out because they didn't pay their rent. No word on where they are living now. The message is that "desperate times call for desperate measures," and if the girls are having cash flow problems they might want to offer extras at no extra cost. This might include "sin condom."

If these girls are sick with STDs, they are walking time bombs and mongers have to be extra diligent in making sure they do NOT engage in any form of unprotected sex with them.

How much of this is actually true? Probably all of it because my girls sister has no reason to bullshit me.

So be very careful. Those "sin condom eyes" might be the start of a very painful experience. Resist the temptation to session ANY girl sin-condom, but especially so now.

Country John

Sgt Perv
05-26-09, 05:04
If these girls are sick with STDs, they are walking time bombs and mongers have to be extra diligent in making sure they do NOT engage in any form of unprotected sex with them.Sounds like a time to demand to see Heath Cards.

I do not want a sick chica even with condoms.

Sgt Perv
05-26-09, 07:50
Hey call me a hopeless romantic but I get approximately the same sensation and smell by licking a tuna can thru a plastic bag. I see someone must have been practicing...Good for you!

You say you are a hopeless romantic. So I guess you, the can of Tuna and plastic bag have a long history.

I hope you did not use the same method when you practiced intercourse as a teen, the sharp edges of the can damage even the best of wee wees.

Country John
05-26-09, 18:10
Sounds like a time to demand to see Heath Cards.

I do not want a sick chica even with condoms.

Yeah, it's time to slam in the self discipline. Right now is no time to go for that natural feel, or blow off inside the girl. Posters will have health cards, walkers will not. Mongers really must get it through their heads that this is serious business, I would never post anything like this if I were not half way convinced it was true.

Be safe.
Country John

Rabo Verde
05-26-09, 18:32
WELL MY WEE WEE DRAGS ON THE GROUND, SO I HAVE LOTS OF CALLOUSES.

I see someone must have been practicing...Good for you!

You say you are a hopeless romantic. So I guess you, the can of Tuna and plastic bag have a long history.

I hope you did not use the same method when you practiced intercourse as a teen, the sharp edges of the can damage even the best of wee wees.

Sgt Perv
05-26-09, 18:36
WELL MY WEE WEE DRAGS ON THE GROUND, SO I HAVE LOTS OF CALLOUSES.Mine would too if I crawled around on my belly. :D

Rabo Verde
05-26-09, 19:56
Mine would too if I crawled around on my belly. :D

Sorry, I don't wanna crawl around on YOUR belly, but I know where to find someone who WILL, for about 200 pesos! LOL

Mark_Simon
05-27-09, 02:52
I thought you broke up with your littel black mamba girlie?

My girls sister manages a rather large apartment complex in the Zona where many of the girls have rooms. The word is that MANY are sick. Also, many have been thrown out because they didn't pay their rent. No word on where they are living now. The message is that "desperate times call for desperate measures," and if the girls are having cash flow problems they might want to offer extras at no extra cost. This might include "sin condom."

If these girls are sick with STDs, they are walking time bombs and mongers have to be extra diligent in making sure they do NOT engage in any form of unprotected sex with them.

How much of this is actually true? Probably all of it because my girls sister has no reason to bullshit me.

So be very careful. Those "sin condom eyes" might be the start of a very painful experience. Resist the temptation to session ANY girl sin-condom, but especially so now.

Country John

Sgt Perv
05-27-09, 12:47
WELL MY WEE WEE DRAGS ON THE GROUND, SO I HAVE LOTS OF CALLOUSES.It is so special how you can , repeatedly, crawl on your belly to look up the chicas dresses and then make it sound like a good thing by claiming your little wee wee drags the ground so much that it has callouses.

A monger should have a positive mental attitude and turn bad habits into something to brag about. I salute your efforts.

Member #4450
05-28-09, 18:52
Mine would too if I crawled around on my belly. :D
Funny A++ Sgt :D

BTW, Ravo Verde must have a very small friend, talk is cheap Ravo Verde.
Me, I'm pretty honest with mine average 7'' it never let me down!

Member #4450
05-28-09, 18:57
Black mamba or black mama?
A black mamba is one of the most poisonous snake in Africa LOL!

Country John
05-28-09, 21:29

Good catch. You're right but we've since made up and she's back in my bed. She is, however, on probation and I figured I wait until I was convinced things would be OK before saying too much about it.

The relationship has been good on many levels and because of that I am willing to try to work things out with her. So far, so-so. Stay tuned but feel free to ask any questions, I would be happy to answer.

Country John

Sgt Perv
05-29-09, 05:40
BTW, Ravo Verde must have a very small friend, talk is cheap Ravo Verde.

Me, I'm pretty honest with mine average 7'' it never let me down!I only have 3" but some chicas complain that they do not like it that wide . :D

Rabo Verde
05-29-09, 16:50
Yeah like the TJ girls are really impressed with our big dicks, ROFL

When you go for a prostate check, do you get really excited because the doctor who sticks his finger up your ass has REALLY BIG FINGERS and takes his time because he is really nice? FUCK NO, you hope he is a Chinese midget with really small warm hands and a plane to catch.

If you are thrown in prison, do you hope your cellmate has a big dick, a romantic nature, a fistfull of Viagra and all the time in the world? Well, maybe if you are COUNTRY JOHN... but that's the exception that proves the rule.

I am there on weekdays and sometimes the SG are so bored I buy them some street tacos and gossip with them for hours, pretty fucking funny how they think.
It is better than ANY comedy show. Most girlies tell me:

1. They like American black guys the WORST because of the donkey dick problem ("I didn't sit on my sore ass in a bus 27 hours from Veracruz to star in no pinche motherfucking DONKEY SHOW").

2. They don't like Mexicans because they are smelly
and cheap and rough. ("Pinche machista codo motherfucking pendejos!")

3. "Gabachos" or white guys are all right, sometimes. Although lots of white guys prolong the agony by trying to make the GIRLS cum.

Yeah that's what they dream of, some smelly middle aged white guy with a bottle of Cialis, a vibrator and a sexual inferiority complex! Nothing baffles them more than a customer who tries to make THEM cum. If you have ever paid a girl extra to go down on her, etc. you are a little unclear on the concept...

4. Chinese are the best, small PP's lotsa cash, cum easy and nonaggressive.

Yeah yeah yeah let the flames begin, YOUR girl REALLY loves you and LOVES it when you make her cum, blah blah blah I am a big racist blah blah blah boo hoo.

Phordphan
05-29-09, 18:03

When you go for a prostate check, do you get really excited because the doctor who sticks his finger up your ass has REALLY BIG FINGERS and takes his time because he is really nice? FUCK NO, you hope he is a Chinese midget with really small warm hands and a plane to catch.

If you are thrown in prison, do you hope your cellmate has a big dick, a romantic nature, a fistfull of Viagra and all the time in the world? Well, maybe if you are COUNTRY JOHN... but that's the exception that proves the rule.

I am there on weekdays and sometimes the SG are so bored I buy them some street tacos and gossip with them for hours, pretty fucking funny how they think.

1. They like American black guys the WORST because of the donkey dick problem ("I didn't sit on my sore ass in a bus 27 hours from Veracruz to star in no pinche motherfucking DONKEY SHOW").

3. "Gabachos" or white guys are all right, sometimes. Although lots of white guys prolong the agony by trying to make the GIRLS cum.

Yeah that's what they dream of, some smelly middle aged white guy with a bottle of Cialis, a vibrator and a sexual inferiority complex! Nothing baffles them more than a customer who tries to make THEM cum. If you have ever paid a girl extra to go down on her, etc. you are a little unclear on the concept...

Yeah yeah yeah let the flames begin, YOUR girl REALLY loves you and LOVES it when you make her cum, blah blah blah I am a big racist blah blah blah boo hoo.

I've heard similar stories from working girls around the world, so I believe you.

However, all things considered, I think I've had more girls express appreciation for taking the time to pleasure them, and for not treating them like a sex toy, than I've had complaints. SGs are probably more into the "hurry up and finish so I can resume holding up a wall" mode than a BG, so I would expect more complaints of this nature from SGs. But I gave up on 19 y/o SGs long ago. The more experienced ones seem to offer better service, fewer restrictions and are more appreciative. :)

Oh, FWIW, I'm not smelly and don't carry a vibrator! :) I've never paid extra for DATY (I may be stupid, but not THAT stupid) :eek:

Sgt Perv
05-29-09, 18:35
when you go for a prostate check, do you get really excited because the doctor who sticks his finger up your ass has really big fingers and takes his time because he is really nice? fuck no, you hope he is a chinese midget with really small warm hands and a plane to catch.

if you are thrown in prison, do you hope your cellmate has a big dick, a romantic nature, a fistfull of viagra and all the time in the world? well, maybe if you are country john... but that's the exception that proves the rule.your posts tend to include some hint on man on man action. we all think different.

i go to a female doctor for prostrate checks.

if i was thrown in prison, i would not think about the size of my cellmate dick. why?
i would not consider myself the biotch.

i would hope he is very romantic because then he would not want to try to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me.
the fist full of viagra? well maybe ,his mistake, he intends for me to take them. either way i would hope that he eats them all with his lunch because he will begone by dinner.

the stories from the chicas are basically the same all over. they are not 100% true because each person is different.

Rabo Verde
05-29-09, 18:59
Lemme know when you make em cum so hard they pass out with pleasure and forget to ask for the money...... LOL

[QUOTE=Phordphan]I've heard similar stories from working girls around the world, so I believe you.

However, all things considered, I think I've had more girls express appreciation for taking the time to pleasure them, and for not treating them like a sex toy, than I've had complaints.

Phordphan
05-30-09, 02:51
Lemme know when you make em cum so hard they pass out with pleasure and forget to ask for the money...... LOL

[QUOTE=Phordphan]I've heard similar stories from working girls around the world, so I believe you.

However, all things considered, I think I've had more girls express appreciation for taking the time to pleasure them, and for not treating them like a sex toy, than I've had complaints.

Well, Wednesday with Salma I had to practically insist she take some money. And she insisted she give me back $10, then she wanted to know if I needed any more of it back! So, I guess that's close? :)

Rabo Verde
05-30-09, 02:59
OK you win, LOL

Sgt Perv
05-30-09, 10:11
This reminds me of an old game show called "What's my line".

A panel of guest ask question of a guest in order to determine what they do for a living.

So Rabo Verde let me review what your post reveal and try to guess your occupation.

1. You are obsessed with male entry of the butt in different forms.

2. You are obsessed with male penis size.

3. You are obsessed with session length times.

4. You spend hours talking with chicas on the street about different clients.

5. You go during the week days.

6. You talk about your gay friends.

7. You refer to P*ssy like it is a nasty/smelly thing.

Are you a part/full time CD lady boy in the zona?

It all kinda falls into place, and I thought your "winks" at man on man action were only hints.

Member #4450
06-01-09, 23:37

I like this one comment is very accurate, I don't know about the Country John
part but finally I would agree with most.
Working girls like a small dick and a guy that can finish in 3 minutes, I know some guys like to show off with the size, but the only size the girls know is the size of your wallet.

Rabo Verde
06-02-09, 18:09
Now don't go hating on me just because I am prettier than you! LOL

Sgt Perv
06-02-09, 18:19
Now don't go hating on me just because I am prettier than you! LOLNo hate at all.

I am sure with make-up, pumps ,nylons and mini skirt you are gorgeous to the right type guy. :D

I am just having fun with you, I am sure you did not feel insulted in the least. lol

Member #4450
06-02-09, 19:10
Now don't go hating on me just because I am prettier than you! LOL
I doubt that you are, I don't worry about it because I got more $ Verde than Ravo LOL
Always remember that Money talks and Ravo walks :D

Country John
06-03-09, 17:37
I like this one comment is very accurate, I don't know about the Country John
part but finally I would agree with most.
Working girls like a small dick and a guy that can finish in 3 minutes, I know some guys like to show off with the size, but the only size the girls know is the size of your wallet.

As long as he has big hands and a hairy back I will be happy.

It's true that when the girl takes those first steps to go arriba or to the hroom, the only thing on her mind is getting back on the floor or back to her post. What happens between is of no concern except that she wants to "get it over with" quickly as possible.

Some girls won't go with a guy who is hung like a horse. Why? because they don't have to. It is clearly more work to have some young buck live out his sexual fantasies while sporting a long bow.

So when you get to the hroom with the girl, don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're something special. She wants you off and the sooner the better.

Country John

Rabo Verde
06-03-09, 22:07
Current "official" policy at Cascadas/Chevalas hotel next to Hong Kong:
$30 toda la noche for a "sencilla"-- a room with one bed for one or two people, BUUUUUUUUT it only covers ONE girl LOL. If you come back with a DIFFERENT girl, you pay another fee. Go figure. Mexican economics. Maybe it is a surcharge for extra wear and tear on the bedsprings? Seems a little silly, especially when they are practically empty. But I usually walk through the hotel because they have 100+ old wonderful black and white photos of old TJ.

Country John
06-04-09, 16:14
$30 toda la noche for a "sencilla"-- a room with one bed for one or two people, BUUUUUUUUT it only covers ONE girl LOL. If you come back with a DIFFERENT girl, you pay another fee. Go figure. Mexican economics. Maybe it is a surcharge for extra wear and tear on the bedsprings? Seems a little silly, especially when they are practically empty. But I usually walk through the hotel because they have 100+ old wonderful black and white photos of old TJ.

Cacades feels that if you're going to have a good time, so are they. They are never hurting for business however so if a customer is upset you'll find they would be least concerned.

SDcruiser
06-05-09, 15:16

I remember the good old days when you could take a handful of girls to the room and it was not a problem - not amymore.

I remember when banging a handful of girls in one night was not a problem also - not anymore. Pinche viejo pene.

If you need to take more than 2 girls, get a double room and they let you take three. Since most Cascadas workers attention span is from one tip to the next, it will not be an issue.

Also you can use the front and backdoor method. Take HK and Chevalas girls thru the front and street girls thru the back.

SDC

Lowkey1
06-09-09, 14:31
Last time I went to Tijuana I got a girl from adelitas to come back to my hotel for the night and bring a friend for my friend. Is this common? No money. Just fun! Also. I am returning and would like to try this again but want to make sure. Is it possible to take a street girl for the night? Can this be done? What about from Hong Kong? Not sure if you guys that frequent Tijuana do this a lot. I want to bring 2 girls back street or club no matter to me. What should I pay for a whole night to do this or are they that easy to take for the night?

Let me know

George

Sgt Perv
06-09-09, 20:25
You got a rarity with two Adelita chicas,even one would be rare for free.

If you read back post (pages) here and the club threads, you will find a lot of dialog on this subject.

Briefly, you can get two chicas for all nighters.

Club chicas are expensive but I have found many alley girl willing for 1000 pesos.

When you look and the day of the week are important factors as well as your hotel.
Check the escort section for deals there.

All depends on what exactly you want and how much you want to spend.

When you find the first one, most likely she will have friends for the second.

Read back pages and then ask for more details as most questions have already been asked and answered within the last month or two. Good Hunting.

Member #4450
06-10-09, 23:05
We have another hunk that gets free pussy for him and friends what's your secret please share?

Hey Perv do the alley girls go for a TLN or TED at any time of day?
I wonder if I can get one for $100 US for 6-8 hours at daytime?

Sgt Perv
06-11-09, 02:29
Hey Perv do the alley girls go for a TLN or TED at any time of day?

I wonder if I can get one for $100 US for 6-8 hours at daytime?I would guess so.

I have never tried to get them for the daytime because I like to nose around during the day, not hang out in a hotel room.

I know a couple of times my buddies had chicas in their room for hours during the day but I never cared enough to ask them what was going on.

I would guess you would have to arrange that the day before or early morning alley girls and shoot for a noon time meeting 12-6 or 8.

Only thing I know for damn sure, is I can get them in the evening a few hours before sundown.

Sunset Strip
06-11-09, 03:49

All of this is interesting. But it is odd that you put blacks at the bottom. I have not heard that from any girls. They see blacks as AMERICANS with money first, which if there is a hiearchy to a hooker would place them well above a poor Mexican.

It is a bit odd as well that the girls told you that they do not like blacks or Mexicans but then somewhere along the way white dicks hit the spot correctly. This sounds like the old hooker game of telling guys what they want to hear.

Let us all remember that these are things hookers are saying to TRICKS. They do not repsect tricks. The girls only repect (or fear perhaps) that guy they give their money too. And for the record, that guy cares little who bangs his girl. He wants the money. That is why whites and Asians are the biggest TRICKS. The less sex you can do for the most money!

There is a reason why most pimps in the US are black. And likewise in the US the biggest TRICKS are whites.

Here is what black guys hear:

White guys can't screw. WHite guys are racist and treat the girls like slaves. White guys are always asking questions about the size of Mexican and Black dicks!
White guys pay more and are fags.

Asians are kinky and dangerous so we make them pay the most.

We charge blacks the least because we hate whites not blacks!
(I have personally seen this one and assuming most guys on here are white, I believe it based on the price quotes!)

TJ

Sound7
06-11-09, 04:22
What would I say to get this promo? Thanks for sharing

So Mexican girls who do like black guys are in love with them, I guess. I know black guys who get along well with the chicas. But white guys are "liked" but not really respected. They are just winnie dicks who are easy on the girls in the bed?

All of this is interesting. But it is odd that you put blacks at the bottom. I have not heard that from any girls. They see blacks as AMERICANS with money first, which if there is a hiearchy to a hooker would place them well above a poor Mexican.

It is a bit odd as well that the girls told you that they do not like blacks or Mexicans but then somewhere along the way white dicks hit the spot correctly. This sounds like the old hooker game of telling guys what they want to hear.

Here is what black guys hear:

White guys can't screw. WHite guys are racist and treat the girls like slaves. White guys are always asking questions about the size of Mexican and Black dicks!
White guys pay more and are fags.

Asians are kinky and dangerous so we make them pay the most.

We charge blacks the least because we hate whites not blacks!
(I have personally seen this one and assuming most guys on here are white, I believe it based on the price quotes!)

TJ

Sgt Perv
06-11-09, 05:41
If you take what Rabo Verde says on this board to heart ,you are flying solo.

He is only trying to get a reaction.

Chicas from any country will tell the customers what they want to hear.

Customers who believe them are foolish.

All Orientals are not rich and have tender dicks.

All Blacks do not have a 9 plus inch dick.

All Mexicans do not stink.

All whites are not into toys.

Stereotyping is ridiculous and even more so when it comes to sex.

I have been with many a women of various heritage and I can not think of anything really consistent with one particular race only.

I have had guys try to tell me certain female sex "facts" about specific races and I always laugh because most of which I have found to be untrue.

Why would I really care about some other guys Mr.Happy. Good, bad or indifferent .
I only care about my own being accepted.

I believe it is more how you act than what you have between your legs or how you use it.

Guys you really care more about how the chica acts than her swipe or how she uses it.

So it comes down to how one person treats another person.

Sgt Perv
06-20-09, 09:46
Structure of collection

The paraditas usually charge 20 dollars to Americans, and one hundred fifty to two hundred pesos for local clients. This includes only having sex with the naked Paradita waist. Additional services as full Entusiasmo positions, sex oral and anal, usually entail extra receipts fifty or one hundred pesos depending both of the paradita or the client.I copied this off a blog. and had it translated.

Use pesos because 150-200 pesos is $11- $15 USD. LOL

Member #4450
06-22-09, 08:05
I copied this off a blog. and had it translated.

Use pesos because 150-200 pesos is $11- $15 USD. LOL
Wow $11 USD to locals and $20USD for the rest of us? That's a big difference.
Maybe you should wear a big mustache and a huge Mexican hat to get the discount :D

Efjayel
06-22-09, 22:30
Maybe you should wear a big mustache and a huge Mexican hat to get the discount :D

Don't forget the poncho. And for extra measure bring along a mule carrying your belongings.

Member #4450
06-23-09, 00:40
Don't forget the poncho. And for extra measure bring along a mule carrying your belongings.
I don't think the BP will let you return with the mule, besides if you own a mule you don't need to go to TJ:)

Sgt Perv
06-23-09, 09:14
I don't think the BP will let you return with the muleJust give them a handful of grain, slap them on the ass and let them go.

Find a different one next time in town.

Sound7
06-23-09, 18:28
Boys town has "Donkey Show" does TJ?

Just give them a handful of grain, slap them on the ass and let them go.

Find a different one next time in town.

Sound7
06-23-09, 18:34
Ask for 2 x 1, show the HK's La Bella coupon in espanol.

Country John
06-23-09, 20:10
If you take what Rabo Verde says on this board to heart ,you are flying solo.

He is only trying to get a reaction.

Chicas from any country will tell the customers what they want to hear.

Customers who believe them are foolish.

All Orientals are not rich and have tender dicks.

All Blacks do not have a 9 plus inch dick.

All Mexicans do not stink.

All whites are not into toys.

Stereotyping is ridiculous and even more so when it comes to sex.

I have been with many a women of various heritage and I can not think of anything really consistent with one particular race only.

I have had guys try to tell me certain female sex "facts" about specific races and I always laugh because most of which I have found to be untrue.

Why would I really care about some other guys Mr.Happy. Good, bad or indifferent .
I only care about my own being accepted.

I believe it is more how you act than what you have between your legs or how you use it.

Guys you really care more about how the chica acts than her swipe or how she uses it.

So it comes down to how one person treats another person.

I like this post. It rings true.

Being able to take a chica for the experience of sex is (IMHO) preferred over simply busting ones nut. Every girl is different and if you have the game to find the difference then it makes it all that much more enjoyable as a sportfuckerman. The only way to get a girl to losen up in a session is to be respectful and treat her right and repeat with her; make it easy for her to session you instead of the other way around. It does not take "game" to session a girl for her asking price.

Locals have been long known to get better rates than Americanos. The reason is that Americanos have more money than locals so they pay more. Simple.

If a monger does his preps properly, he'll most likely have a great session. Remember: the girls service a lot of guys every day and you look just like the last one so govern yourself accordingly and if you want to stand out then do something outstanding.

Cool
06-24-09, 01:28
What is the difference in the rates for Americans and natives in Adelitas and HK?

Cool
06-24-09, 01:35
Simply put converting to pesos pays for the room with a SG. I'm not sure how ST hotels come up with their rates because some inferior rooms cost more.

Cool
06-24-09, 04:04
What is the percentage of SG in the zona that do BBJ?

Ninguno Especial
06-24-09, 04:32

10 to 30 over all from my inquiries but YMMV and you really need to conduct your own survey.

Cobra Comander
06-24-09, 05:38

Sometimes it's not necessarily if the girl DOES bbbj, but WILL she DO bbbj with YOU.

CC

Sgt Perv
06-24-09, 06:15
What is the difference in the rates for Americans and natives in Adelitas and HK?Those places are tourist bars.

Other than peso discounts and negotiation skills they are screwed.

Unless CJ knows of a secret handshake that he is sworn to secrecy, locals prices are on the rise.

When I started with the pesos ,it cost about 30 peso I believe and is now 42 pesos for a beer.

Top price for a club session was 600 pesos and now it is 800 pesos.

Prices reflect the USD/MXN exchange rate.

The clubs are a business and they are not picky who pays their price.

While it appears the price stays the same in USD, the rate in pesos increased.

You would have to learn your Spanish and go to one of the smaller clubs to get closer to what locals pay in the zona.

You would most likely still get a tourist tax added on.

So Basically, we tourist are fucking the local mongers over with our non cheapskate ways.

Be kind to the locals and be a "cheapskate" it is good for your soul.

Hotel prices? Simple..Location,Location,Location.

Street Girls BB-better bet on the streetwalkers than the paraditas ( I love this word) but like was said prior YMMV and actually I believe you want to know how many will bb you. Hit the street and ask.

Phordphan
06-24-09, 07:51
Boys town has "Donkey Show" does TJ?

No. No. No.

(Sorry, the board won't let me post any answer shorter then 10 characters.)

Sgt Perv
06-24-09, 08:02
boys town has "donkey show" does tj?although there is no actual "donkey show" in tj if you peek into the room i am in with a chica, you will have a close idea what one looks like :d

Sgt Perv
06-24-09, 09:14
No. No. No.There is a real TJ Donkey Show that happens several times a day.

They are private and all TJ vets know about it.

If Jackson will let me post these details, you can if you want, see one.

First,find a SW not a paradita.

Next ,take her to a room with a mirror and adjust it so you can see yourself and chica from the bed.

Then while having sex with the sw without a condom, look into the mirror.

TJ Donkey Show- an ass fucking a chica. :D

Efjayel
06-24-09, 10:29
What is the difference in the rates for Americans and natives in Adelitas and HK?

Unless they are regulars with the girls I'm sure it's still the same quote of $60. I'm guessing the locals preffer the Street Girls cause of their lower price.

Member #4450
06-24-09, 23:38
Unless they are regulars with the girls I'm sure it's still the same quote of $60. I'm guessing the locals preffer the Street Girls cause of their lower price.
Of course they do, they need a whole week salary to pay a bar girl.

Sgt Perv
06-25-09, 23:17
Being able to take a chica for the experience of sex is (IMHO) preferred over simply busting ones nut. Every girl is different and if you have the game to find the difference then it makes it all that much more enjoyable as a sportfuckerman. It does not take "game" to session a girl for her asking price.Can we frame this somewhere? Perfect!

Remember: the girls service a lot of guys every day and you look just like the last one so govern yourself accordingly and if you want to stand out then do something outstanding.Ways to stand out are not hard, it just takes a little thought.

One of my old favorite ways to have a female bartender/waitress remember me was to take part of her tip $1 or $5 (not a bigger bill) and fold into a ring.

I would ask for her finger and say 'with this ring I do thee tip', Corny I know but to them it is sweet and they remember me.

Another was to twist a napkin into a rose flower and leave it with the tip.

I stand out and it does not cost me a thing.

Use your head and think, little things can make you stand out.

I was bored prior to a trip to Tijuana, so I took some napkins (red, yellow and white) and twisted up 12 roses.

When I got to Tijuana I would just hand one out every now and then when other chicas could see.

They chicas love them.

After awhile they would call me something I could not understand (hopefully it meant flower guy and not cheapskate) and want one for their children.

I seemed like a nice guy and had no problems with sessions.

Those chicas do talk to each other.

Precocious One
06-26-09, 15:37
Can we frame this somewhere? Perfect!

Ways to stand out are not hard, it just takes a little thought.

One of my old favorite ways to have a female bartender/waitress remember me was to take part of her tip $1 or $5 (not a bigger bill) and fold into a ring.

I would ask for her finger and say 'with this ring I do thee tip', Corny I know but to them it is sweet and they remember me.

Another was to twist a napkin into a rose flower and leave it with the tip.

I stand out and it does not cost me a thing.

Use your head and think, little things can make you stand out.

I was bored prior to a trip to Tijuana, so I took some napkins (red, yellow and white) and twisted up 12 roses.

When I got to Tijuana I would just hand one out every now and then when other chicas could see.

They chicas love them.

After awhile they would call me something I could not understand (hopefully it meant flower guy and not cheapskate) and want one for their children.

I seemed like a nice guy and had no problems with sessions.

Those chicas do talk to each other.

The girls do talk to each other and some of them even read this forum. I found that out the hard way and lost a MP location last year here in Monterrey as I detailed a session on the forum with a girl whom was not too thrilled about it. She worked at this particular, execellent mid-range MP for almost four years and is still there to this very day. She told the other girls of my identity and I was subsequently black-balled.

Many of the MX guys that frequent the MP's in Monterrey do not really take care of themselves and are in terrible physical condition(30+ percent body fat). Many of the girls tell me that they smell as well. I have actually seen some guys walk in with dirty clothes as if they just left a construction site. Before my sessions with these girls, I prepare myself similar to that as if I were going on an actual date. I shower, shave, mouthwash, special scented soaps, cologne, manicure and dress nicely. I am also in excellent shape as I work out four days a week, walk four miles a day and follow a high-protein, low-fat diet. I believe that this helps in one's success rate of achieving PSE and GFE. Also, during the sessions I always ask if they are comfortable, if they want to change positions and never demand particular types of services or pressure them in any way. I always treat them with respect knowing that most of them don't want to be doing this for a living and that they are just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. Like you said, you somehow have to stand out from the rest or you will be treated accordingly.

Also, try bringing some perfume to your favoritas. For some reason, perfume is enjoyed by the Mexicanas more so than American women. Furthermore, it is very expensive here and the cost is two or three times more than the US even when factoring in today's favorable exchange rate. A bottle of name-brand perfume is about 1000 pesos here in the high-end stores.

I smuggled in eight bottles this year.

Phordphan
06-26-09, 17:03
Yeah, but I failed Origami class! :(

Sgt Perv
06-26-09, 20:48
Well, you could always try juggling three peanuts with your tongue (not recommended on windy days).

I am a fan of the little perfume sample bottles for chicas (different scents).
I try to have fun with the chicas instead of it being like buying a soda from a machine.

It is not a case of if you are going to get laid in the zona but how good it will/can be.
The amount you pay a chica does not guarantee a good or bad session.

You can have a $20 good session just as easy as you can have a $60 bad session.

Sgt Perv
06-27-09, 09:29
Does anybody know the story on El ReyTijuanero.

What I mean is I get emails with his post but they never show on this board.

I search his name and it comes up empty.

His post are some what controversial, does that have something to do with it or is he in some type of stealth mode?

Just curious because I had seen this happen before when he had posted.

Phordphan
06-28-09, 00:02

His post are some what controversial, does that have something to do with it or is he in some type of stealth mode?

I don't know if I can juggle one penis on my tongue, let alone three! How do you do it? :D

I've been wondering the same thing about ERT. I see the same thing. I figured he got banned by the mods, but I don't understand why records of his posts keep showing up.

Sgt Perv
06-28-09, 00:31
i don't know if i can juggle one penis on my tongue, let alone three! how do you do it? :di am not sure which is the most disturbing.

you read aloud and misinterpret your own speech ( freudian slip) or you asking for tips on something that involves your tongue making contact with a penis.

the desire to do tricks with multiple contacts, is well over the top. :d

Sound7
06-28-09, 15:41
Strange... did not see the initial report. One has the right to delete it within a given time period. Is that what happened in this case?

Sgt Perv
06-28-09, 20:23
Is that what happened in this case?If you view his profile along with purplehaze and click to check all their post, you will come out empty.

Must be banned to some degree.

Cool
06-29-09, 23:18
10 to 30 over all from my inquiries but YMMV and you really need to conduct your own survey.

I would guess 20%. And thanks to the board member that brings up the excellent point that it is up to the chica discretion on an individual basis.

Mojobutterfly
07-01-09, 13:17
I am headed to Tijuana and Mexicali for a week vacation. I've been to these places once before but need more info.

1. Looking for the best safe low cost hotels, say 25-40 USD per night that allows girls and is close to the action.

2. I decided to leave my expensive laptop at home so I will need to get internet access in Tijuana and Mexicali. Are there Cyber cafes?

3. Where can I get street walkers in Tijuana and Mexicali? I've read about the alley girls in Tijuana and the cheap areas in the Zona's but I want to know where the streets or places are located. Always looking or a great BBBJ.

I was in Mexicali a while back and got the best sex I ever had in Mexicali by a girl in the zona for only 25 USD. I was at the la casona strip club and got laid by a beautiful chica for 80. 00 usd but to tell you the truth it wasnt as good as the cheaper girl

4. Are the beaches near Tijuana worth a visit.

5. What are the Tijuana prices or sex in Chicago, Miami, Hong Kong, Adelitas do they vary in prices what are the best and what is the cheaper? What are the Mexicali prices are San Diego, Mau mau etc

6. How much should I pay or a Taxi to the Zona area in Tijuana.

Cool
07-01-09, 22:46
I recommend Hotel Leyva by the Chicago Club for $22 a night. Alot of chicas will visit you there. Most chicas and pimps frown upon rooms far from where the girl works. No hotel in the Coahuilla is 100% safe. I don't recommend Cascadas even though they have jacquizzis and are located in the heart of the action (Hong Kong hotel) because it is noisy. Plenty of internet cafes on Revolution and one on the corner by Dulce Gabana and Manolos Inn. More than half of the girls won't do BBJ. The alley is on Calle Coahuilla. Clubs on Revolucion are rip offs. Yes, the beaches are worth a visit. Try Rosarita which is 20 mins. away. Ensenda is better but its probably not worth the 2 hr. trip. Rosarita will give you a good idea.

Try paying in pesos. Club girls start as low as $40. But the $40 girls are usually MILFs or girls that are really into you. Pay no more than $80 even if she is a 10. Try to limit the lady drinks as well. Taxi $3-5. Taxi Libre (orange and white) can sometimes be cheaper.

I am headed to Tijuana and Mexicali for a week vacation. I've been to these places once before but need more info.

1. Looking for the best safe low cost hotels, say 25-40 USD per night that allows girls and is close to the action.

2. I decided to leave my expensive laptop at home so I will need to get internet access in Tijuana and Mexicali. Are there Cyber cafes?

3. Where can I get street walkers in Tijuana and Mexicali? I've read about the alley girls in Tijuana and the cheap areas in the Zona's but I want to know where the streets or places are located. Always looking or a great BBBJ.

I was in Mexicali a while back and got the best sex I ever had in Mexicali by a girl in the zona for only 25 USD. I was at the la casona strip club and got laid by a beautiful chica for 80. 00 usd but to tell you the truth it wasnt as good as the cheaper girl

5. What are the Tijuana prices or sex in Chicago, Miami, Hong Kong, Adelitas do they vary in prices what are the best and what is the cheaper? What are the Mexicali prices are San Diego, Mau mau etc

Sgt Perv
07-01-09, 23:05
Read the past post where your questions are answered.

Brockton O’Toole’s Tijuana Guide will have a map(Including Efjayel's Tijuana Map) with the location of places you asked about or might need.

Ask questions after you do the research for updates.

Paying $80 is ridiculous, $60 should be your top price.

What are the Mexicali prices? Check the Mexicali thread for best answers.

Efjayel
07-02-09, 02:33

1. I've never done the hotels so can't help you there.

2. Good idea to leave it behind. And yes there are many cyber cafes on the tourist strip and even outside of it.

3. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1020/tj2te4.gif
Not all girls do BBBJ. And the ones that do will usually cost more. It's preffered that you don't anyways. You know, safe sex practices and such...

4. Outside of Tijuana, yes. In tijuana, I've heard nothing good about them. As previously mentioned, try Rosarito, Ensenada.

5. Street girls are about $20 bucks for 15 minutes a few positions, but cost more if you want extras like removing all clothes, extra positions, bj, etc.

Bar girls are usually set on $60 for a half hour and will include all positions, bj, remove all clothes etc. Although any out of the ordinary request/extras will usually cost more. Depending on the girl, time and requests, the prices could fluctuate. If one is charging too much, just drop her. There are many other girls willing for the regular price. Or even willing to do extras with no additional charge.

6. no more than $5 bucks.

Cool
07-09-09, 01:17
Pretty slow. 35% of the night shift took the night off. Business is so good for Daisy that she turned away a few tricks.

Mackdman
07-09-09, 01:32
Been to Tijuana several years now from Florida to SD, hotel la villa de zaragoza is great, has security for cars, and free internet access, Sunday buffet is pretty good.

Sunset Strip
07-09-09, 23:15
Been to Tijuana several years now from Florida to SD, hotel la villa de zaragoza is great, has security for cars, and free internet access, Sunday buffet is pretty good.
Here is their website: http://www.hotellavilla.biz/hotellavilla/hotellavilla.html

One of my friends stayed here whenever he flew out and liked it.

Seems to fit the bill, low cost and safe.

TJ

Starphucker
07-17-09, 23:12
Fucked a SW last week named Marita. She was 18 year old, nice long dark hair, no kids (yet), about 5'1" and weighed around 90lbs. Very good session, naked, every position and BJ for $40 USD. $5 for the room. Had her for 45 min. She will be in HK as soon as she turns 18 so get her while shes cheap. Gonna get her again next time. Hangs out on the HK side of the back alley.

Sexcape
07-25-09, 04:13
whats up my fellow mongers. this is kind of my first official post. i pretty much read and enjoy every ones stories here. i might be new to posting, but i've been going to tijuana to pound puta vaj for about 10 years now. which is kind of crazy considering in only 28. had almost every trick in the book pulled on me. putas treating to scream if i don't give them more $, getting pick pocketed by 10 gorditas at once. been to the majority of the bars and massage parlors. although, i have never been to chevelas or hong kong bar. so this trip it was the first for both and even my first sg's.

the usual game plan was going to adelita bar and getting dropped off in the front. spend maybe 3-4hrs there and bang about 2 brods. i pretty much seek out the pse or more importantly, the coveted gfe. fucked a pretty good amount of mechanical bitches through the years. so usually i luck out and get what i am looking for, maybe 1/2 x's. i suppose i've gotten better at asking the right questions. this trip how ever i had a new goal in mind. everyone here has been talking about the trip for under $100's. since i am an sd local. this would make more sense for more frequent trips to the zone. now with the background out of the way, lets get down to all the filth for all you dirt balls out there. haha

the cab driver was a dick. i always ask how much to the bar before i hop in the car. another trick i have learned. the guy ignored and just hopped into the cab. i opened the door, and was like how much homie? he said 5, and kept repeating it. 5, 5, 5 i thought he was just fucking around. so i just gave him a high 5 lol. i apologize for what ever reason, good manners i suppose. and the fag was like tu madre and turned up his music. got dropped off at honk kong bar this time. i have not fucking idea it was literally 2 doors down from adalitas. the place was packed at 6pm. probably one of the greatest strip joints ever. thats saying a lot because i have gotten champagne in the champagne room before in the us from a few strippers. lots of fakies in this joint, and super dank chicks. keeping the budget in mind, i just strolled around and enjoyed the show. hit adelitas to check out the selection and rehydrate w/ un botel de agua. cooled off, i think they just got ac. big +. then i was off to the streets. did a hot lap or 2 and found this one little [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901). not sure of her name. i have not clue how some of you doods remember each and every chicks name. she had nice real tits, short, long brown hair, and a big smile. found her in front of the double garage place. $20 for 2 positions and $10 for some nob bob + 5 for the room. great tits but wanted $5 to take her top off. which i didn't oblige. def repeat, for the most part a spirited performance.

then walked back to adelitas to work up my dick again. or rather have some putas hand jerk it back to life, in hopes of me buying her a beer or taking her upstairs, all while i sip on another bottled water. man i love tijuana. with a new bounce in my step. i was real tempted to take this 11 at adelitas. she is real thin with model looks. reg rack and dark hair. but i figured if i did. i should at least get one more sg to take some wind out of my sails. this way i can really chop some wood when it means business.

back out on the prowl on the street. i used hk to get to the alley this time. their bar goes straight through to the back (unlike ab). did maybe laps and found this rail thin girl. cute, short shoulder length brown hair. when we got to the room i noticed a vertical cesarean scar kind of a bummer. same deal 20+10 bj + 5 room. nice bj. high mileage box, even more bummed, but nicely shaved. wouldn't repeat. found her on the same side as the back door to hk. maybe 2 doors down. it was already 9pm and i had work the next day. so i decided to bounce. all in all a satisfying trip an i got away relatively cheap. so lets do the run down.

$6 - cab yes i tipped him. im too nice
$5 - agua being nice again $1.50 tip
$35 - 1st sg (yup ever!)
$5 - 2nd agua
$35 - 2nd ariba
$6 - cab back to the boarder
$8 - parking

$100 folks. no i did not factor in gas but who on here does? great thursday night to relieve a little stress after work.

so my biggest question to you semi pros to veterans is that: is there really that much of a difference from a mediocre performance from a bar girl to a regular fuck with a sg? well, besides $$$ and the bra? haha my answer... heck no. and i saved $50-$80 for my car insurance.

ps i ran into some cool older dood maybe mid late fifties patrolling for some poontang. gave me some good bits of info with the sg's and the alley. the the best tip was that all of the military guys cant go down to mex right now because of the swine flu. so we are getting these girls at a premium because of lack of foot traffic. i never got quoted $30 out of the gates. every girl said $20 up front. so get it while its hot fellas.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sgt Perv
07-25-09, 22:43
$6 - cab yes I tipped him. Im too nice
$35 - 1st SG (yup ever!)
$5 - 2nd agua
$35 - 2nd ariba
$8 - parking

And I saved $50-$80 for my car insurance.

PS I ran into some cool older dood maybe mid late fifties patrolling for some poontang. Gave me some good bits of info with the SG's and the alley. The the best tip was that all of the Military guys cant go down to Mex right now because of the swine flu. So we are getting these girls at a premium because of lack of foot traffic. I never got quoted $30 out of the gates. Every girl said $20 up front. So get it while its hot fellas.Use pesos next time and save even more for your car insurance. :)

Military has been banned for TJ for awhile. First it was because of the drug cartel but was not strictly enforced. When the "sailors" got arrested a few months back , the military started to strictly enforce the ban and raise the punishment for those who try to break it.

The equivalent at most $30 (400 pesos) should get you everything (fs,bj and nude) from a paradita. 300 pesos ($22) is closer to a fair price. Pesos gets you better prices.

I love enjoying the clubs for rest and entertainment while using the paraditas to knock the edge off. I agree with you on club chicas verses the paraditas for the most part but every now and then ,Adalitas has a chica or two that I do desire for a change of pace.

All in all, your trip on the cheap with two sessions was better than a lot of guys who go to TJ. I bet after another trip "on the cheap" you will have that trimmed down even more ($75).

Good Luck.

Phordphan
07-27-09, 18:02
Couldn't agree less. :)

With a smattering of negotiation, you'll have little trouble getting a BG up for $50, or 600p, which is even less. And that's almost always nude, for 30 minutes. SGs are 15 - 20 minutes and you have to dicker over every little thing. The BG hotels are more money, but usually have running water!

Get out of AB and you'll find a lot better attitudes. All of my best GFEs have come from BGs.

Surfnk9
07-27-09, 18:17
Couldn't agree less. :)

With a smattering of negotiation, you'll have little trouble getting a BG up for $50, or 600p, which is even less. And that's almost always nude, for 30 minutes. SGs are 15 - 20 minutes and you have to dicker over every little thing. The BG hotels are more money, but usually have running water!

Get out of AB and you'll find a lot better attitudes. All of my best GFEs have come from BGs.

Consistency is my best way to get a good experience. YMMV but I have had it both good and bad from the Alley to AB. The better a girls knows you the better time you will have.

I have been lucky enough to get a PSE from a hottie out of AB and unfortunate enough to get a cold fish off the street, and vice versa. Who ever discovers a full proof method will be very wealthy.

Efjayel
07-28-09, 18:51
All in all a satisfying trip an I got away relatively cheap. So lets do the run down.

$6 - cab yes I tipped him. Im too nice
$35 - 1st SG (yup ever!)
$5 - 2nd agua
$35 - 2nd ariba
$8 - parking

$100 folks. No I did not factor in gas but who on here does? Great Thursday night to relieve a little stress after work.

So my biggest question to you semi pros to veterans is that: Is there really that much of a difference from a mediocre performance from a bar girl to a regular fuck with a SG? Well, besides $$$ and the bra? haha My answer... Heck no. And I saved $50-$80 for my car insurance.

That's cool you got it under $100 dollars. But since you live in San Diego you can skip gas as a factor. Those of us living up north in L.A., gas is a huge part of the total. Nice TR.

Sgt Perv
07-28-09, 22:51
That's cool you got it under $100 dollars.He got it twice for under $100 plus being tip happy.

Sgt Perv
07-29-09, 03:06
Those of us living up north in L.A., gas is a huge part of the total. .Wasn't it you that said you do not go that often so $20 did not really matter?

Cobra Comander
07-29-09, 08:15
Wasn't it you that said you do not go that often so $20 did not really matter?

HA! Busted! You mean this....

I go maybe every other month so the loss isn't exactly something to cry about.

I bet his panties would be in a huge bunch if they raised the bus fare twenty bucks. AND we'd NEVER hear the end of it....

CC

DJ FourMoney
07-29-09, 10:41
I agree they're great and go as often as possible.

But the prices can be matched in RLD in Brussels, Antwerp, Den Haque, Amsterdam (beautiful E. Europeans) as well as Thailand, Cambodia, Phillipines, Burma, etc.

It's like the price of oil or gold. Pretty much set world wide.

But TJ is real close and convenient and I love it. Though not the Mex cops and crime and the border hassle.

If USA is so free why can we get arrested for soliciting a pro? Even if it's a cop in drag?

I agree with that statement, a Great Looking, Older Swedish women in Frankfurt's RLD cost me 30 Euro for maybe up to 30mins but it only took me about 15 mins, she didn't rush me however. I didn't take any Cialis so that might be why I didn't last as long.

Not quite as cheap, given the Euro is worth about $.40 more per $1 spent, that was the summer of 2007.

But I agree TJ is close enough (90 mins from SFV) and inexpensive, even compared to taking a woman out on a date and getting nothing... You might spend around $150 before you even bed a woman in America, some chicas can be had all night for that much, even less in much of South America and much of Island Asia.

Efjayel
07-29-09, 13:46
Wasn't it you that said you do not go that often so $20 did not really matter?

HA! Busted! You mean this....

I go maybe every other month so the loss isn't exactly something to cry about.

I bet his panties would be in a huge bunch if they raised the bus fare twenty bucks. AND we'd NEVER hear the end of it....

CC

You obviously don't pay attention. Allow me to reiterate my previous comment and highlight the main parts so you can understand;

Those of us living up north in L.A., gas is a huge part of the total.

Note how I bold out the words which refer to residents of L.A.? How I'm basically speaking about a general populace and not speaking only of myself? I didn't use the word, "me" or "I"

Sgt Perv
07-29-09, 14:35
I didn't use the word, "me" or "I"You went through a lot of work to try to disprove a "joke point". I think a nerve was hit. LOL It is alright to get the most out of your money and cut cost where ever possible. No shame in that at all! We all do not want the prices to increase and most of us admit it would have some effect. You consider saving money using peso as not worth the small effort and yet complain about other expenses.

Maximizing all ways to save, without curbing your pleasures, is just being smart with your money. Double your money, double your pleasure.

Sound7
07-29-09, 15:18
After ten ride the bus company offers one free ride. A values of $28 over the spread of 10 rides. Spend $280 dollars, 10 rides to San Ysidro. One free. A ten percent discount per ride. Phone: 714-589-0040

Adjusted cost $25.20 per ride based on multi-ride discount and not $23.00 as reported.

Bad news the last bus heading North to Santa Anna/East Los Angeles is 8:00 pm and the first bus is 5 am. Every two hours service in between % am to 8 pm..

Car Round Trip Cost :
Toll/Parking Gas Cost:
20 MPG Car: 140 miles (7 gal) x 2 = 14 gal x $2.7 per gal (COSCO)
Gas = $37.80

Toll 73 Hwy: $9:00 (No Toll Pass, Cash)

Parking = $5

Personal Car Driving 20 MpG: $51.80
50 MpG: $23.00 (No Toll Road)

YMMV Your Mileage May Vary (you could get different results)

Sgt Perv
07-29-09, 15:27
For probably for most of us,getting to TJ is the expensive part. So ,while in TJ save what you can to offset the price of getting there. While I am in TJ for three days, I save three to four hundred dollars over what a newbie would spend easily (probably more). This helps on trip expenses to the point where I can enjoy my time in TJ. I allot $300 per day but what I get, a lot of guys are spending $400 to $450 for the same experience. Once in TJ , you have so many ways to stretch your money unlike getting to TJ.

More money = more pussy!

Dornyone
07-29-09, 15:32
"You obviously don't pay attention. Allow me to reiterate my previous comment and highlight the main parts so you can understand;"

Actually FJL, we DO pay attention and for someone who ACTUALLY goes maybe twice a year, you have what....? 890 posts?
Get a life.

Cobra Comander
07-29-09, 21:55
"You obviously don't pay attention. Allow me to reiterate my previous comment and highlight the main parts so you can understand;"

Actually FJL, we DO pay attention and for someone who ACTUALLY goes maybe twice a year, you have what....? 890 posts?
Get a life.

890 posts and 5 chicas banged.... NEVER has stories about chicas. ALWAYS has stories about waiters punking him and getting his ass handed to him right and left like a nOOb.

CC

Sgt Perv
07-30-09, 00:26
Ejl's map contribution is/was great help. He also can be entertaining at times. I do not mean to bash him at all, just make him think a little more than usual. As long as he is having a good time, then that is all that matters.

CC. I like the idea of having a few drinks at the local prices but with my Spanish, I am not at ease with it by myself (that is when I hug the bar and tip the bartender well). Sure I can order the beer but am not comfortable with everyone speaking Spanish fluently except for me. Not that I think I am a target, it is just I like to know what is going on around me while drinking. If I have someone with me that speaks Spanish fluently then it does not matter because I rely on them to let me know if something is brewing (not necessarily against me) in the bar. I mostly pick up a bottle (liqueur store) sip it/top off in my room at the end of my evenings. I am all about peace and relaxation while in Tijuana.

Cobra Comander
07-30-09, 03:54
Ejl's map contribution is/was great help. He also can be entertaining at times. I do not mean to bash him at all, just make him think a little more than usual. As long as he is having a good time, then that is all that matters.

CC. I like the idea of having a few drinks at the local prices but with my Spanish, I am not at ease with it by myself (that is when I hug the bar and tip the bartender well). Sure I can order the beer but am not comfortable with everyone speaking Spanish fluently except for me. Not that I think I am a target, it is just I like to know what is going on around me while drinking. If I have someone with me that speaks Spanish fluently then it does not matter because I rely on them to let me know if something is brewing (not necessarily against me) in the bar. I mostly pick up a bottle (liqueur store) sip it/top off in my room at the end of my evenings. I am all about peace and relaxation while in Tijuana.

Totally. FJL is cool. I'm just busting his balls.... half cause he gets defensive and half cause I really believe what I say. If you're going to complain openly about the price of things and people offer you EASY ways to save, and then you refuse to take the advice, QUIT BITCHING. Just saying.

My spanish is horrid. The trick is ACTING like you fit in and not acting and looking like a nOOb. Usually between the girls bad english and my bad spanish things go great. It really just depends on chemistry (not only between you and the chica but YOU and the workers in the bar). People can detect discomfort and apprehension in situations. I NEVER negotiate with the girls but rather I ALWAYS give them 600 pesos after. Every 4th one (or so) will say "no it's 700 pesos" or perhaps 800. 800 pesos is still only $59 and some change....

The point is I approach my trips to TJ with a carefree FUN attitude and give off good vibe to the people around me. If you approach things in this way people will want to be around you and the girls will want to fuck you. I have had several chicas flat out REFUSE to take my money after the first time and we developed friendships beyond the zona. But.... YMMMV. A lot has to do with being in the right place at the right time.

CC

Cobra Comander
07-30-09, 04:00
If you can make a chica LAUGH she will let her guard down much more and you are pretty good from that point on.

CC

Sgt Perv
07-30-09, 04:50
As far as my Spanish ( two years high school 30 years ago) with the chicas is concerned, it does not matter to me if she only speaks Martian. We both know the score and simple hand gestures and a kind look gets me where I need to go. My concern is a drunk local getting a little frisky and me not knowing if he is joking or serious.

I had a bad experience (or it could have been) in Neuvo Laredo back in the mid 80's. My friend and I were walking around boystown when a drunk local ran up to us yelling and kicking at the ground. My friend luckily spoke zero Spainish. I knew he was saying things like Mother f*ckers. fagots, black dog and some other classic insults. My buddy is black so I told him to keep walking that the guy was complaining about his car and thought it was our fault. The guy gave up ranting and went back over to his friends. I later told my buddy (he was black and I am white) what the guy really was saying. He said had he known that he would have deck him instead of feeling sorry for him. I said that is why I lied to him because the guy was trying to show off to his friends. It was kinda funny seeing the guy getting more pissed off because we were not acting insulted or even slightly scared . lol

I do not care where you go there seems to always be one asshole in a bar waiting to erupt. I am cautious while sober but tend to relax as I drink not focus on my surroundings as much. I just do not want to misunderstand someones action. Like I said I hug the bar and tip the bartender so I have one guy to back me up and understand I am not wanting any trouble. I am not saying I look nervous and scared because that draws trouble, I am relax but do not leave the bar stool and wonder around the bar.

Sound7
07-30-09, 21:52
Be aware of the misguided and outright fraud postings about individuals and situations from an individual in TJ Forum. This has come to the collective awareness in the last few days.

Be safe. Be aware

Phordphan
07-30-09, 22:07
Be aware of the misguided and outright fraud postings about individuals and situations from an individual in TJ Forum. This has come to the collective awareness in the last few days.

Be safe.

??? What are you talking about?

Sound7
07-31-09, 00:02
??? What are you talking about?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=910580&postcount=1283

Sgt Perv
07-31-09, 00:13
Look planet 7, I have no idea what it is called in your world but in reality, we are just respectfully messing with FJL. No one is calling him a fraudulent poster or thinks it. Stop with the stupid drug/alcohol related postings.

Cobra Comander
07-31-09, 03:10
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=910580&postcount=1283

Whatever dude....

CC

Efjayel
07-31-09, 05:32
Lol this has gotten too funny already. But whatever, lets get back to talking about the chicas.

And yes I do have a lot posts and most are not about my TRs. I don't usually write about them and instead give bits and pieces here and there that I believe are helpful to whatever the current conversations are about. But don't fret, I'll hopefully be going more frequently to Tj and be able to add some nice Trip Reports.

And for those of you who still support me, Kudos!

Cobra Comander
07-31-09, 05:53
Lol this has gotten too funny already. But whatever, lets get back to talking about the chicas.

And yes I do have a lot posts and most are not about my TRs. I don't usually write about them and instead give bits and pieces here and there that I believe are helpful to whatever the current conversations are about. But don't fret, I'll hopefully be going more frequently to Tj and be able to add some nice Trip Reports.

And for those of you who still support me, Kudos!

Dude I'm just giving you shit hahaha! And I do support you. I actually quit writing trip reports (for the most part) several years ago. LAZY.

I'm going tomorrow so.... Stay tuned.

CC

Efjayel
07-31-09, 06:01
Dude I'm just giving you shit hahaha! And I do support you. I actually quit writing trip reports (for the most part) several years ago. LAZY.

I'm going tomorrow so.... Stay tuned.

CC

I knew that. lol

Yeah laziness is kind of why I stopped writing TRs myself. But I've been thinking of writing up TRs of some of my old experiences. Hopefully I can still remember the juicy parts correctly. :)

GladToBeThere
08-01-09, 00:03
Hey guys,

Which of the alley chicas give the best BBJ?

Sgt Perv
08-01-09, 02:39
Hey guys,

Which of the alley chicas give the best BBJ?The one who has your Mr Happy in her mouth. This is impossible to answer because everybody likes their Mr Happy treated differently.

Bunky
08-01-09, 19:17
As far as my Spanish is concerned, it does not matter to me if she only speaks Martian. We both know the score and simple hand gestures and a kind look gets me where I need to go. My concern is a drunk local getting a little frisky and me not knowing if he is joking or serious. A cogent point. I've never met a girl who doesn't know enough English to work out an agreement regarding price, service, etc. Even the newest girl fresh off the bus will be able to make it through a session with a guy who speak zero Spanish.

Borracho locals are a different matter. I've never run into one who was angry, but sometimes I do encounter a boisterous drunk. A few months ago I was recharging between sessions in the Adelita Bar, sitting in a booth near the DJ. A couple of guys in their 20s were in the next booth over, along with a big bottle of some type of hard liquor. They were friendly and loud in a drunk way, offering to fix me a drink. Even though I didn't understand 99 percent of what they said, I could tell from body language and tone they meant no harm. So I said gracias, pero solamente cerveza para mi. I'm sure that's not exactly correct. But they got the idea.

I tip the bartender so I have one guy to back me up and understand I am not wanting any trouble. Another smart strategy. I tip generously when I'm in the Zona Norte -- bartenders, waiters, restroom attendants, purveyors of street food. Hell, I'm even kind to the annoying cum boys in the hotel. Let's say over the course a long evening I shell out an extra $20 in tips compared to a tighter guy. [Pointing to elbow here.] To me that's nothing and if I needed a buddy it would be a bargain.

Regards,

Bunky

Phordphan
08-02-09, 06:15
Another smart strategy. I tip generously when I'm in the Zona Norte -- bartenders, waiters, restroom attendants, purveyors of street food. Hell, I'm even kind to the annoying cum boys in the hotel. Let's say over the course a long evening I shell out an extra $20 in tips compared to a tighter guy. [Pointing to elbow here.] To me that's nothing and if I needed a buddy it would be a bargain.

Not necessarily a bad idea. But, if push ever comes to shove, tips or no tips, you'll find no friends among the locals in the zona.

Sgt Perv
08-02-09, 20:27
Not necessarily a bad idea. But, if push ever comes to shove, tips or no tips, you'll find no friends among the locals in the zona.I tip to be polite but the over tipping is useless. When I tip the bartenders I do not over tip. Sometimes over tipping makes you look bad to the other customers. I tip and keep the harmony with the locals.

Efjayel
08-03-09, 08:03
Sometimes over tipping makes you look bad to the other customers.

Yeah I totally agree to this.

What do you consider the minimum tip for the bathroom attendant? Honestly I think $1 dollar is too much but usually I don't have coins so I tip him nothing which then makes me feel like a total jerk as I walk out. The bartender I usually tip $1 dollar as well as the cum boys.

Sgt Perv
08-03-09, 16:01
Yeah I totally agree to this.

What do you consider the minimum tip for the bathroom attendant? Honestly I think $1 dollar is too much but usually I don't have coins so I tip him nothing which then makes me feel like a total jerk as I walk out. The bartender I usually tip $1 dollar as well as the cum boys.Considering that I am in TJ, 5 pesos would be , if there is such a thing as minimum for basic services like bathroom jockey or the waiter brings you a beer. I give the cum boy 10 pesos just because what he does but never USD.

Bartenders I give 5-10 peso on my first drink in a strange bar but normally 3- 5 pesos is fair(depending on drink prices). I tip my first drink and then when I leave if I am having more than one.The tip has more value to them than it does to me but who am I trying to help with the tip? If I want US standards I will play in the US and pay the prices. Like I have said before, they are making a killing on bar drinks as it is in the clubs. Over paying and over tipping just leads to price increases for everyone. Some people think it is ok because they go once a year or so but that is like saying it is alright to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in a public pool because you are only going to use it that one time.

Sgt Perv
08-03-09, 16:43
Realize that unlike in the US where waitpeople are taxed ( I think 8% of their total sales) on perceived tips by the government ,it does not happen in TJ. The cost of living in TJ is not as high , so your tip is a lot more value to them. Do not tip like you are in the US because you are not. When you visit /enter a host country,you have to accept the good with the bad. Do not screw up the good!

Yes I could easily tip like I am in the US and it would have little if any effect on me but why [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the pool? My little rule of thumb is tip "half" as much as I would in the US. That is fair to them and that is what counts.

Efjayel
08-04-09, 12:42
So $.50 cents for each drink then should be good? That would save me half on waiter tips and the rest can be used for the bathroom attendant or the little kids selling chiclets.

Sgt Perv
08-04-09, 19:25
So $.50 cents for each drink then should be good? That would save me half on waiter tips and the rest can be used for the bathroom attendant or the little kids selling chiclets.Switch to pesos and everything will fall into line. When you use USD ,you think in terms like in the US. Use the Pesos (MXN) and think in those terms. It is so simple and saves you money without sacrificing any of your pleasure. Using pesos you have the coins for tipping. 50 cents may seem cheap but 5 pesos even though actually less has a better ring to it. Adapt to your environment do not try to change it!

Efjayel
08-04-09, 23:30
Okay so in pesos, what should I tip the waiter, bathroom attendant, cum boys, to finger the HK girls, little kids selling gum etc.?

Sgt Perv
08-04-09, 23:55
Okay so in pesos, what should I tip the waiter, bathroom attendant, cum boys, to finger the HK girls, little kids selling gum etc.?My personal rule of thumb is if it has anything to do with sex ( cumboy even though after the fact) 10 pesos ( to include the waiter if he gets a chica for me).
Non sexual 3-5 pesos if any. If a waiter brings me a beer (42 pesos) I give him 5 pesos and the guy watching me [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) gets the other three pesos (of course it take a few beer before I visit him). So it is 50 pesos (3.85 USD) for beer tip and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). lol In our culture it may seem stupid but not in theirs as much.

I hate giving pesos to the kids but got to clear out some of the single pesos somehow. I prefer buying them fruit because it is good for them (yes I know it cost more but they are children) and it pisses off the old lady who wrangles them.

Cobra Comander
08-05-09, 06:33
Okay so in pesos, what should I tip the waiter, bathroom attendant, cum boys, to finger the HK girls, little kids selling gum etc.?

I tip the waiter 10 pesos for the entire order. 10 to the bathroom guy (once). As far as the bathroom guy goes I don't like tipping for something I CAN DO MYSELF IE: Handing you a paper towel. I tip him. But I'm NOT giving him a fucking dollar every time I go in there.

Hong Kong "robe" scam gets 10 pesos.

Cleanup hotel guy gets 10 pesos. And only ONE of them get it. I'm not an ATM.

I don't finger the HK girls but if thats your thing then give them a dollar.

I don't buy shit from the vendors and don't give money to ANYONE on the street.

If you feel so inclined give them a few pesos but I really don't suggest it.

Its quite simple... The peso thing. I was once like you and didn't want to mess with it but... well now I'm just repeating myself.

When in Rome....

CC

DJ FourMoney
08-05-09, 09:54
I tip the waiter 10 pesos for the entire order. 10 to the bathroom guy (once). As far as the bathroom guy goes I don't like tipping for something I CAN DO MYSELF IE: Handing you a paper towel. I tip him. But I'm NOT giving him a fucking dollar every time I go in there.

Hong Kong "robe" scam gets 10 pesos.

Cleanup hotel guy gets 10 pesos. And only ONE of them get it. I'm not an ATM.

I don't finger the HK girls but if thats your thing then give them a dollar.

I don't buy shit from the vendors and don't give money to ANYONE on the street.

If you feel so inclined give them a few pesos but I really don't suggest it.

Its quite simple... The peso thing. I was once like you and didn't want to mess with it but... well now I'm just repeating myself.

When in Rome....

CC

I couldn't agree more, and why not? It saves money!

I can't afford to spend like I did a few months go when I went down there and even the last time I used Peso exclusively and still spent much more than I wanted.

I think I got that under control, I have it, its going to be a budget run when I go down I hope next week.

Sgt Perv
08-05-09, 20:03
I can't afford to spend like I did a few months go when I went down there and even the last time I used Peso exclusively and still spent much more than I wanted.How was it for you to use peso exclusively for the first time ? I mean as far as hassle factor you felt and did you notice a big change in prices offered to you?

I know it takes a little time to recognize the coins but after that, to me ,it is simple. It does not take long to get a pocket full of coins if you do not use the ones you have. In the US we are used to grabbing for the bills to pay for things but in TJ you better use the coins.

When Mr. Happy is having a good time we all spend more then we intend to. lol

Sgt Perv
08-05-09, 22:06
Okay so in pesos, what should I tip the waiter, bathroom attendant, cum boys, to finger the HK girls, little kids selling gum etc.?The tipping is the small part. Taxi should be 50 pesos. Paridtas from 150-300 pesos. Tacos 10 pesos. Beer in big clubs 42 peso and around 12 in regular clubs.Club girls from 400 to 750 pesos. It is a huge over all savings past the mere exchange rates. Increments in bargaining are in 50 pesos ($3.85) instead of $5 USD. Use a cheatsheet at first if it make you feel more confident. No way in hell do you get charged more using pesos always less.

Cobra Comander
08-05-09, 23:07
I couldn't agree more, and why not? It saves money!

I can't afford to spend like I did a few months go when I went down there and even the last time I used Peso exclusively and still spent much more than I wanted.

I think I got that under control, I have it, its going to be a budget run when I go down I hope next week.

The fact of the matter is, when i started my weekly trips last summer I always took 200-300 dollars ans usually spent all of it... or at least about 90%. Now I take out 2000 or 3000 pesos and have the same amount of fun . It add up quickly.

2 weeks ago I was hanging out in Bar Delicias on a monday drinking 12 peso beers chatting with the Mesera. Now THATS the way to save.

CC

Daytonamonger
08-06-09, 12:32
The fact of the matter is, when i started my weekly trips last summer I always took 200-300 dollars ans usually spent all of it... or at least about 90%. Now I take out 2000 or 3000 pesos and have the same amount of fun . It add up quickly.

2 weeks ago I was hanging out in Bar Delicias on a monday drinking 12 peso beers chatting with the Mesera. Now THATS the way to save.

CCI have to agree. Paying in Pesos saves money. I realize I've only made 2 trips to the zona but my first trip I spent way more than the 200 bucks I had brought and i had to go to the ATM (call it a rookie mistake) HOWEVER it was a good mistake to make. I took out 3000 pesos which ended up being like 230 bucks in american dollars. a 70 dollar savings. 3 bar girls, 1 parradita, 3 tacos and countless beers later I still ended up having 1000 pesos left over to take home which when converted to dollars ended up being about 76 dollars. I should of kept the pesos for next time.

I haven't been to the zona since june but the last time I was there I spent 2 nights in the city but next time I go I think I'll stay close to the zona on revolucion.

Daytona!

Efjayel
08-06-09, 19:40
Switch to pesos and everything will fall into line. When you use USD ,you think in terms like in the US. Use the Pesos (MXN) and think in those terms. It is so simple and saves you money without sacrificing any of your pleasure. Using pesos you have the coins for tipping. 50 cents may seem cheap but 5 pesos even though actually less has a better ring to it. Adapt to your environment do not try to change it!

All right I'll try exchanging money next time I'm down there. You convinced me. :)

Where do you normally exchange your money? Do you hunt for the best place, have a regular location or simply use an ATM?

And is there a site or something that shows me what the Mexican coins look like and their value?

Sgt Perv
08-06-09, 20:29
All right I'll try exchanging money next time I'm down there. You convinced me. :)

Where do you normally exchange your money? Do you hunt for the best place, have a regular location or simply use an ATM?

And is there a site or something that shows me what the Mexican coins look like and their value?Glad you have been shamed into trying it. You will be glad you got your "peso" cherry broke :)

The best place I have found to see the coins and paper is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso

Toward the bottom of the page. Notice the jagged edges for the "cents" and the two tone coins for the dollars.

Coins
Read 20 cents as 2 pesos and 50 cents as 5 pesos etc.

Read the $1 as 10 peso and $5 as 50 pesos and $10 as 100 peso etc.

Banknotes
Read the bills at face value in pesos. Yes it is weird how they do it but thats their money system.

For a quick dip across the border just get the exchange at the border and use pesos on the taxi (50 pesos). Not worth the effort ( and I like to save) to find a place slightly cheaper and have to pay the taxi in USD. I like ATM but some (your) bank may charge you extra.

Exchange $150 USD or so at the border and enjoy, it will not take long for you to catch on and relax with pesos.

If for some reason to need help converting , most cellphones have a calculator function.

Sound7
08-07-09, 01:07
Rates last Saturday from noon to 3 pm for paper notes.

USA Side Buy: 12.690 near the trolley and parking lot, before the M-burger joint.

Viva Tijuana Plaza at the start of Yellow Cab line. 12.700

COSTCO 13:00 No Money change.

Opposite Cultural Center: 13:010

30 Pesos difference on 100 USD conversion between the low and high money exchange rate.

For a quick dip across the border just get the exchange at the border and use pesos on the taxi (50 pesos). Not worth the effort ( and I like to save) to find a place slightly cheaper and have to pay the taxi in USD. I like ATM but some (your) bank may charge you extra.

Exchange $150 USD or so at the border and enjoy, it will not take long for you to catch on and relax with pesos.

Sgt Perv
08-07-09, 01:34
Rates last Saturday from noon to 3 pm for paper notes.

USA Side Buy: 12.690 near the trolley and parking lot, before the M-burger joint.

Viva Tijuana Plaza at the start of Yellow Cab line. 12.700

Corner 3rd Avenue/Constitution: 12:920

COSTCO 13:00 No Money change.

Opposite Cultural Center: 13:010Like I said for a quick dip over the border and converting $150 USD. It is not worth it (.3%) to get maybe 45 cents more. You save more by getting pesos and using them for the taxi to the zona.

Sound7
08-07-09, 04:28
Go with big strong pockets and put tissue in the pocket to damp the coin noise.
Based on $150 USD to pesos what would be a coin denomination breakdown?

10 Pesos - 2?
5 Pesos - 4 ?
2 Peos - 5 ?
1 Pesos - 5 ?

16 total coins ? 55 pesos in coins ?

A significant weight for a pocket or pockets.

Weight Please !

The tipping is the small part. Taxi should be 50 pesos. Paridtas from 150-300 pesos. Tacos 10 pesos. Beer in big clubs 42 peso and around 12 in regular clubs.Club girls from 400 to 750 pesos. It is a huge over all savings past the mere exchange rates. Increments in bargaining are in 50 pesos ($3.85) instead of $5 USD. Use a cheatsheet at first if it make you feel more confident. No way in hell do you get charged more using pesos always less.

Sgt Perv
08-07-09, 05:01
It was the first or second day I was using peso and I did not keep up with spending the coins and I ended up with more coins then I could hold in one hand. They tend to multiply faster using MXN than using USD but I adapted.

DJ FourMoney
08-07-09, 05:12
Glad you have been shamed into trying it. You will be glad you got your "peso" cherry broke :)

The best place I have found to see the coins and paper is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso

Toward the bottom of the page. Notice the jagged edges for the "cents" and the two tone coins for the dollars.

Coins

Banknotes
Read the bills at face value in pesos. Yes it is weird how they do it but thats their money system.

If for some reason to need help converting , most cellphones have a calculator function.

I have up to date currency info on my G1 and Translator, comes in handy...

Right now as of this post (9:11pst) 13.04 is the exchange from peso to dollar.

Sgt Perv
08-07-09, 19:37
Basically the only conversion rates you need to know, after your initial exchange at the border, in the "zona" is 12:1 because that is what the bars (drinks) and hotels (rooms) use. You can see it posted if you look around on the walls.

If you are interested in the weight of the coins, the link I posted has their weight so you can do the math.

Keep the negotiations with the chicas in peso. All your offers or counter offers should be in pesos with a 10-1 conversion in mind ( it makes it easier for you). Negotiate in 50 peso increments!

Paraditas prices start at 150 peso for a BJ and 50 peso for each extra (nude, fuck). Your negotiation skills make a difference good or bad.

Know for Real
50 MXN = $3.75 USD
100 MXN = $7.50 USD
200 MXN = $15 USD
400 MXN = $30 USD

Keep this info on your cheatsheet at first, one day and you will not need it

Sound7
08-07-09, 22:00
Has anyone used the HBSC Bank on Av. Revolution for paper note exchange?
They have a 13.100 posted when the rest are below 12.950,

Any one know the banking hours of HBSC?

Phordphan
08-08-09, 00:00

And is there a site or something that shows me what the Mexican coins look like and their value?

First, note that all casas de cambio post a BUY and SELL rate. Do not confuse them. It means Buy DOLLARS, Sell DOLLARS. You will get the BUY rate when giving them your greenbacks. You will get the SELL rate if you want to give them pesos in exchange for greenbacks. This is where the commission structure is. So, obviously, you want to patronize the stands with the highest BUY number.

The windows immediately across the border, near the customs post, is the most convenient, but often doesn't offer the best rates. The consistently best rates I've found is the shop on Constitucion, near the cop shop, or the one immediately around the corner to the right, on Coahuila. Unless you're going to exchange more than about $150, the difference is small. They will take your money, generally show you on a computer screen the calculations, then count your money in front of you, then pass it through the bulletproof glass, along with a printed receipt. AT THAT POINT, RECOUNT YOUR MONEY. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Mistakes can happen, you can get a dishonest clerk, whatver. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, THIS IS THE TIME TO CORRECT IT. If you leave without counting your money in front of the clerk, it's your own fault if you get shortchanged. I learned this the hard way a loooong time ago at a Mexican tollbooth outside of Ensenada.

Unfortunately, Mexico got rid of the 10 Peso note a while back. So, the only coins you will be concerned about are the 10p, 5p and 2p. They all look alike, and are differentiated by size. They are gold in the center, with a silver border. They say $10, $5 and $2, respectively, although it may be hard to see in a dark bar. Any other coins you get will probably be the little silvery 1 peso coin, or, sometimes, Centavo coins (like our penny). You'll probably only see centavos at a grocery market. Just shitcan anything but the above 3. They are worthless.

Use the coins as tips. THe way the money is structured, you will wind up with a whole pocket full of coins if you are not careful. American bills have smaller denominations, so we use paper money more. The smallest peso note is their equivalent of the $20 bill, hence the coins.

I tend to take a lot of $1 bills, to tip the dancers. But, I took Perv's advice and began using 10p coins on occasion. The girls take them just fine. But, to this day I know where they put the bills, but have NO IDEA where they put the coins! :eek:

Don't sweat complicated calculations. Simply use 10:1 as a rule of thumb. Say you do the right thing and negotiate with the girl and settle, IN YOUR MIND, on $50. You tell her you have pesos and negotiate a 500 peso session. This is entirely doable. Don't forget, the girl has to pay the "penalty" when she exchanges dollars to pesos to pay her living expenses, so pesos are actually a better deal for her, too. And even if you come up to 600 pesos, you're still money ahead. Negotiate in pesos, pay in pesos. Do not negotiate in dollars and then switch to pesos. Bad form.

The bars already think in dollars, and price their peso rates accordingly. Still, you'll get a slightly better deal paying for drinks with pesos.

Sound7
08-08-09, 00:25
A+ posting

First, note that all casas de cambio post a BUY and SELL rate. Do not confuse them. It means Buy DOLLARS, Sell DOLLARS. You will get the BUY rate when giving them your greenbacks. You will get the SELL rate if you want to give them pesos in exchange for greenbacks. This is where the commission structure is. So, obviously, you want to patronize the stands with the highest BUY number.

The windows immediately across the border, near the customs post, is the most convenient, but often doesn't offer the best rates. The consistently best rates I've found is the shop on Constitucion, near the cop shop, or the one immediately around the corner to the right, on Coahuila. Unless you're going to exchange more than about $150, the difference is small. They will take your money, generally show you on a computer screen the calculations, then count your money in front of you, then pass it through the bulletproof glass, along with a printed receipt. AT THAT POINT, RECOUNT YOUR MONEY. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Mistakes can happen, you can get a dishonest clerk, whatver. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, THIS IS THE TIME TO CORRECT IT. If you leave without counting your money in front of the clerk, it's your own fault if you get shortchanged. I learned this the hard way a loooong time ago at a Mexican tollbooth outside of Ensenada.

Unfortunately, Mexico got rid of the 10 Peso note a while back. So, the only coins you will be concerned about are the 10p, 5p and 2p. They all look alike, and are differentiated by size. They are gold in the center, with a silver border. They say $10, $5 and $2, respectively, although it may be hard to see in a dark bar. Any other coins you get will probably be the little silvery 1 peso coin, or, sometimes, Centavo coins (like our penny). You'll probably only see centavos at a grocery market. Just shitcan anything but the above 3. They are worthless.

Use the coins as tips. THe way the money is structured, you will wind up with a whole pocket full of coins if you are not careful. American bills have smaller denominations, so we use paper money more. The smallest peso note is their equivalent of the $20 bill, hence the coins.

I tend to take a lot of $1 bills, to tip the dancers. But, I took Perv's advice and began using 10p coins on occasion. The girls take them just fine. But, to this day I know where they put the bills, but have NO IDEA where they put the coins! :eek:

Don't sweat complicated calculations. Simply use 10:1 as a rule of thumb. Say you do the right thing and negotiate with the girl and settle, IN YOUR MIND, on $50. You tell her you have pesos and negotiate a 500 peso session. This is entirely doable. Don't forget, the girl has to pay the "penalty" when she exchanges dollars to pesos to pay her living expenses, so pesos are actually a better deal for her, too. And even if you come up to 600 pesos, you're still money ahead. Negotiate in pesos, pay in pesos. Do not negotiate in dollars and then switch to pesos. Bad form.

The bars already think in dollars, and price their peso rates accordingly. Still, you'll get a slightly better deal paying for drinks with pesos.

Efjayel
08-08-09, 00:57
Coins

Banknotes

I'm kind of confused. If a mexican coin says 50¢ (cent sign) it is actually 5 pesos?

And if a coin says, $20 (dollars sign) that's 20 pesos or 200 pesos?

And for paper bills it's simply what it says like $100 printed on it means exactly $100 pesos, right?

Sgt Perv
08-08-09, 01:50
I'm kind of confused. If a mexican coin says 50¢ (cent sign) it is actually 5 pesos?

And for paper bills it's simply what it says like $100 printed on it means exactly $100 pesos, right?$20 coin is 20 pesos and yes there is a banknote worth 20 pesos. $2 coin is 2 pesos.

Coins are tricky at first but simple later after you use them a couple times and well worth it. Print the info on your cheat sheet if you have to for reference.

When I first used them ,no one told me. LOL I held the coins in my hand one each and watched with ones they ( grocery store) took. I caught on.

WATCH all your change and openly count it.

Phordphan explains it really well.

Phordphan
08-08-09, 04:58

And for paper bills it's simply what it says like $100 printed on it means exactly $100 pesos, right?

OK. Try to pay attention. There will be a test.

You will never see a coin that has a cent sign. Centavos are very rare, as they are worthless.

The Peso sign looks like a $ sign. Technically, the dollar sign has 2 vertical lines, and the Peso only one.

So, the coins will say $10, $5 or $2 (or, the little silver ones say $1. Use these for the chiclets. $1 per package).

The paper bills say $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1,000. I think there are larger bills, but you will probably never see one larger than $500 from a cambio. Mostly $100 and $200. The $200 bills work great with the SGs.

Mentally divide the number of pesos by 10 to get an approximate dollar equivalent. This works fine for most bar girls and street girls. The bars will calculate the peso price of drinks based upon a pre-set exchange rate. Right now it's around 12:1. You should get almost 13:1 on the street, so you'll be a little bit ahead when you pay for drinks with pesos.

Sgt Perv
08-08-09, 06:52
I reread my post and I see how I confused you. I was thinking one thing and typing another. Phordphan explained it perfectly. Once again sorry to confuse you, my bad. Wish I could go back and make it right but to late. Kinda embarrassing, talking about how easy pesos are to use and then screw up the explanation but I guess that is the price I have to pay for being a mere human.lol

Cobra Comander
08-08-09, 08:46
$20 coin is 20 pesos and yes there is a banknote worth 20 pesos. $2 coin is 2 pesos.

Coins are tricky at first but simple later after you use them a couple times and well worth it. Print the info on your cheat sheet if you have to for reference.

When I first used them ,no one told me. LOL I held the coins in my hand one each and watched with ones they ( grocery store) took. I caught on.

WATCH all your change and openly count it.

Phordphan explains it really well.

Just take the last zero off.

200 pesos is 20 dollars ect.

10 pesos is 1 dollar ect.

Sorry if its alreay been covered but I just returned from la zona and am all hopped up on Dos Equis, Viagra and Vicodin. Hopefully I don't have a heart attack tonight.

CC

Xxnegrito
08-08-09, 22:46
Hello, gentlemen. Well it looks like we are hanged up on dollar vs peso conversions, all is good but I guess we are forgetting this as sex post. Although is great we all share our points of view on how to spend our hard earned dough we also need to get back on subject.

I haven't reported in a long time mostly because I been so stupid and fell for on of the chicas at HK, and it cost me dearly, most of my mongering funds I had saved up. Live and learn I guess although am old enough to know better, any who.

After all my disapointments with the girl I fell in love with, on my way home I met one of the paraditas her name is Vanesa, cute little thing, bleached blonde hair, smoking tight little body, about 4'11, really beautiful eyes, she grabbed my hand when I was walking past her and I warmed up to her instantly, she gave me a beautiful smile. Like everyone else I've had my share of good and bad experiences, and she was definately a good one (so good I seen her twice more in the past weeks) I asked how much, she says $200 pesos, 2 positions, $50 for BJ, and $50 nude, we go upstairs pay $5 for the room, after I close the door she is all over me kissing me touching me, total gf action, I return the caresses and help her get undressed, this girl skin is milky white and so soft, trimmed pussy, my dick is hard as a rock, and she looks at it and smiles, pushed me to bed and gets on me sideways, so I can touch her ass and pussy, am fingering her and she is giving me a cbw, and begins to moan and tell me how much she likes that, I asked her to ride me cowgirl, and she teases my dick first, and gives me a naughty look as I enter her, she positions her self lying on my chest, I love that cause I love to see her expression, I grab her ass and start pounding her deep, she closes her eyes and moans loudly, am into this, it feels so good. But I want to fuck that pussy from behind so I ask to chg to doggy, with her on the bed and me standing on the floor so I can drive it deeper, she gets in position and now am teasing her with my cock, she says, stop it and give it to me, so I comply and ram her deep, and hard we are both sweating and patting when we finish.

Man it was such a great fuck. She made me forget all my wasted time with the HK girls. Total damage US$35, plus a $3 tip. And to think I was one of the suckers that spends $300+ at HK. I can kick my self. See ya later fellas.

Efjayel
08-08-09, 23:42
OK. Try to pay attention. There will be a test.

You will never see a coin that has a cent sign. Centavos are very rare, as they are worthless.

The Peso sign looks like a $ sign. Technically, the dollar sign has 2 vertical lines, and the Peso only one.

So, the coins will say $10, $5 or $2 (or, the little silver ones say $1. Use these for the chiclets. $1 per package).

The paper bills say $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, $1,000. I think there are larger bills, but you will probably never see one larger than $500 from a cambio. Mostly $100 and $200. The $200 bills work great with the SGs.

Mentally divide the number of pesos by 10 to get an approximate dollar equivalent. This works fine for most bar girls and street girls. The bars will calculate the peso price of drinks based upon a pre-set exchange rate. Right now it's around 12:1. You should get almost 13:1 on the street, so you'll be a little bit ahead when you pay for drinks with pesos.

So just divide everything by 10 right?

$1 coin/10 ≈ .1 dollars or 10 US cents
$5 coin/10 ≈ .5 dollars or 50 US cents

$20 bill/10 ≈ 2 US dollars
$200 bill/10 ≈ 20 US dollars

Correct?

Sgt Perv
08-09-09, 00:09

Correct?For negotiations with the chicas that is how you think with pesos. Remember to always talk in peso terms. You are on your way to savings.

Daytonamonger
08-09-09, 03:04

Correct?BY George FJL you've got it. Now keep in mind that the exchange rate is a little better than that as if you're giving a girl a 200 peso bill you're not giving her 20 dollars USD you're actually giving her the equivolent of about 15.44 USD which is a 4.66 cent savings. I fucked a hot little paradita my last time in the zona for 200 pesos.....I have to tell ya...fucking a chick for less than 16 bucks can't be done here in the states unless you're damn fucking smart and find a ****...not a ***** LOL.

Daytona

Phordphan
08-09-09, 03:50

Correct?

Close enough for government work.

Desertratco
08-09-09, 07:04
In the handful of times I've been to TJ, the best exchange rates I've found have been in a little casa de cambio over on Heroes los Niños at about 3rd Av. (I only use it during the day!). On the US side, two exchange houses on the N side of Via San Ysidro have higher rates than the others. I've found that by stopping there before going over the border, I can get a 3–5% bonus or so--not bad if you're exchanging $250US for a handful of days of mongering.

Bowline
08-09-09, 12:00
In the handful of times I've been to TJ, the best exchange rates I've found have been in a little casa de cambio over on Heroes los Niños at about 3rd Av. (I only use it during the day!). On the US side, two exchange houses on the N side of Via San Ysidro have higher rates than the others. I've found that by stopping there before going over the border, I can get a 3–5% bonus or so--not bad if you're exchanging $250US for a handful of days of mongering.I find the best place to convert $ to pesos is in San Ysidro, On San Ysidro Bl at the Western Union, the green building, on the west side of the street. Always a litle bit better rate. Usually a line.

Sgt Perv
08-09-09, 19:03
Hello, gentlemen. Well it looks like we are hanged up on dollar vs peso conversions, all is good but I guess we are forgetting this as sex post. Although is great we all share our points of view on how to spend our hard earned dough we also need to get back on subject.

I asked how much, she says $200 pesos, 2 positions, $50 for BJ, and $50 nude, we go upstairs pay $5 for the room,.................. Total damage US$35, plus a $3 tip. And to think I was one of the suckers that spends $300+ at HK. I can kick my self. See ya later fellas.Great report Xxnegrito !!

This brings up to point what we have been talking about.

1) Sounds like she was offering her services for 300 pesos (USD $22.50) and you paid her USD $30. This is why we talk about using pesos.

2)$300 plus dollars in HK, is why I praise the paraditas. Clubs drain your wallets and paradita drain your nuts.

Not to be just a dick and throw salt into a wound but had you used pesos in HK with just 8% exchange discount (USD $24 = 310 pesos), your paradita would have been free.

We are not "just" talking about using pesos, we are "really" talking about getting more sex :D

Regardless of all that, it sounds like you had a great time.

Efjayel
08-09-09, 20:05
BY George FJL you've got it. Now keep in mind that the exchange rate is a little better than that as if you're giving a girl a 200 peso bill you're not giving her 20 dollars USD you're actually giving her the equivolent of about 15.44 USD which is a 4.66 cent savings. I fucked a hot little paradita my last time in the zona for 200 pesos.....I have to tell ya...fucking a chick for less than 16 bucks can't be done here in the states unless you're damn fucking smart and find a ****...not a ***** LOL.

Daytona

So most chicas go for the 10 to 1 conversion as well?

Sgt Perv
08-09-09, 21:21
This is what we have been trying to pound into your head. You might get a slight difference of 50 to 100 pesos ( maybe a chica who wants 50 USD in a club might try for 550- 600 MXN but you are still money ahead). Remember some club chicas also want $80 USD.

Most paratidas I have been with will accept the 10:1 but remember to start and keep the terms in pesos. DO NOT start with dollars ,make a deal and then try to switch to pesos. If she starts with dollars, right away switch talk to pesos and keep it there. For example if you ask how much ( you should say how many pesos in order to start it in pesos) and she says 20 dollars, right away say ok for 200 pesos I can have bla bla bla. Now keep it in pesos.

Always ask how many pesos because they will naturally at first think you are using USD. Same in clubs.

Sometimes with the paraditas, to get the ball rolling, I will ask them 'what can I get for 150 pesos ? ' ( my real target price is 200-250 pesos for sin ropa, bj, postions). Currency is established and now the dickering before the dicking. I have of course started low as not to seem naive to prices or willing to pay whatever she asks. Strategy.

This style might work best for you Efjayel because she will say all nasty things she will do without you having to be crude and embarrass yourself on the street. :)

Sgt Perv
08-09-09, 22:12
It goes past getting the 8% off for hotel rooms, ficha drinks, your drinks and any other set hotel/bar prices.

It goes past taxi prices and blending into the culture.

It goes past tipping with 5 and 10 pesos.

It is all about what the chicas will accept for sex and that is where the biggest savings come from. Always cheaper with pesos, up to 25% cheaper. YMMV.

All this will tend to lead you to have more sex or at least attempt to. lol

Cobra Comander
08-09-09, 23:03

Si. And if they don't they will want 700-800 pesos. Just do what I do and don't even discuss money until after. Then give them the 600 pesos. If they ***** and you wind up giving them 700 you're still ahead of your usual 60 dollar price.

CC

Efjayel
08-23-09, 20:45
I know one girl at AB that has a sister that also works there. But every time I ask about her sister, she's never there. Vacation, not working that day, it's always something. I would like to get both of them together one day.

Sexcape
08-23-09, 22:49
I know one girl at AB that has a sister that also works there. But every time I ask about her sister, she's never there. Vacation, not working that day, it's always something. I would like to get both of them together one day.I think I know which sis team you are talking about. The younger one just got some bolt ons. Has a cz scar but does not take away from how sexy she is. Knows how to kagel the shit out of the dick. One of the first few girls it fucked when I started my career. hahah Repeated many times. Never got the older sis.

Have you guys seen the twins at AB? Rail thin spinners. They look young, real young but oh so tasty. Maybe 4'11-5'2 dark hair. I was scoping one out towards the far left of AB, thinking I want to go upstairs with her. Then I walked over to hottie central and bam there was another one. The are probably identical. Um and I think that they are both there for a reason... If you know what I mean fellas. Not my cup of tea for 2 broads at once. But the twins thing is kinda alluring.

Just about to head down for for day time mongering. Looking at some quality sg's to get everything started. Hang out in HK and AB to pass some time. Exchanging some some green backs for pesos for the first time. Planning on hitting the spot right when you get into the boarder. Let ya guys know how it all pans out with a full report. Till then buds!

Sgt Perv
08-24-09, 03:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtnCkE5RpK0&feature=player_embedded

See Efjayel it is so easy.

Super Gato
08-24-09, 19:11

That's exactly how I remember it. Except the session lasts almost as long as that video.

Sunset Strip
08-25-09, 04:05

i have a 50 cent coin put out in 2007, so they are not all that abnormal. I have quite a few.

50¢is just .50 ! I do not mean to be rude here, but just think about what we learned in basic math (I had to remember this too). So if you had two 50¢ coins that is 100¢, which is, of course, 1 peso (.50+.50=1).

A 50¢ + 20¢+ 30¢ is likewise 100¢ or 1 peso (.50+.20+.30=1).
Just do the regular math first.

After you have this down pat, and only afterwards should you start trying to mentally convert pesos into its dollar equivalency! The problem is that most of us, this includes me, try to think in dollars.
After you understand the peso concept is just the same as American money then you calm down.
Now you can just multiply everything by 10 to figure out the dollar equivalent.

Buy a soda or bottle of water in a store, or go to McDonalds a few times and you will get it.

TJ

Efjayel
08-25-09, 04:21
I think I know which sis team you are talking about. The younger one just got some bolt ons. Has a cz scar but does not take away from how sexy she is. Knows how to kagel the shit out of the dick. One of the first few girls it fucked when I started my career. hahah Repeated many times. Never got the older sis.No that's not them. She doesn't have any scars cause she never had any kids. I've never seen the sister though and I believe the sister is the older one.

See Efjayel it is so easy.After a minute of watching that I felt retarded and had to stop.

Phordphan
08-25-09, 04:47

:D That's too close to the truth to be funny!

FlapJacK
08-27-09, 20:33
Anyone here know what happen to the girl that called herself Jasmine? She had a tall athletic build, long legs, thin, with brown skin and long wavy brown-ish back hair. She was in her early 20,s had a very fun personality.

I have not seen her since last year. maybe shes working the day shift? working in a club? or went home and out of the business?

Does anyone know the girl I am describing?

I had many good times with her and I would like to find her if shes still around.

Regards,

Efjayel
08-27-09, 23:39
I always figured Duke Nukem went to Tj.

Dornyone
08-29-09, 04:37
Lulu, I read your report, great stuff. I tried that "cuadros plasticos" (in Chile) thing myself but (like you) found that the putas usually just watch you fuck the other, change rubber then let you fuck them. It's rare to get a fully involved threesome.

Bunky
08-29-09, 19:07
A couple guys reported that, without much pushing, quite a few paraditas in the alley are throwing in BBBJ as part of the $20-$30 basic service.The bar girls are more willing to go down on you without a condom as well. Most demand a tip of $20 on top of whatever amount your negotiate for the session. But with skillful bargaining you can get a half and half session with BBBJ for the same amount as they were charging a year ago when the blowjob was covered. Granted, this will be with a second tier girl. But the trend appears to be well established.

Artisttyp
08-29-09, 19:34
The bar girls are more willing to go down on you without a condom as well. Most demand a tip of $20 on top of whatever amount your negotiate for the session. But with skillful bargaining you can get a half and half session with BBBJ for the same amount as they were charging a year ago when the blowjob was covered. Granted, this will be with a second tier girl. But the trend appears to be well established.Do you think in general $40 for a SW should cover bbbj and other extras including the room? I assume this is for a 20 minute session? Second tier ass is fine with me as long as it performs like first tier ass.

I wonder what would be a better deal. Jack up the price of a SW by adding all the extras or getting jacked with all the drinks before at an adelitas for a 30 min average session.

Sound7
08-29-09, 19:49
The Chicas are not standardize in their approch to the client.

Some new SW have a running meter on touch and change request. This breaks the action...and can result in $50 plus tab.

Some AB hotie just provide HJ only in a dogie situation for around the same tab.

And some SW, AB & HK chicas are just fun fuck for around the same tab.

Each to her own style and price structure. Variety the survival of the chica species :D

SW: Typical 15 min or less. One shot.
AB: Typical 25 to 30 min, one shot
HK: YMMV

Do you think in general $40 for a SW should cover bbbj and other extras including the room? I assume this is for a 20 minute session ? Second tier ass is fine with me as long as it performs like first tier ass.

I wonder what would be a better deal...jack up the price of a SW by adding all the extras or getting jacked with all the drinks before at an adelitas for a 30 min average session.

Reinaldo
08-30-09, 02:04
Most of the sg hotels rent their rooms for 15 minute intervals and some are very strict about the time. In other words your 20 minute session may well turn out to be 15 minutes unless you pay for 30 minutes use of the room.

Do you think in general $40 for a SW should cover bbbj and other extras including the room? I assume this is for a 20 minute session ? Second tier ass is fine with me as long as it performs like first tier ass.

I wonder what would be a better deal...jack up the price of a SW by adding all the extras or getting jacked with all the drinks before at an adelitas for a 30 min average session.

Sgt Perv
08-30-09, 02:17

I wonder what would be a better deal...jack up the price of a SW by adding all the extras or getting jacked with all the drinks before at an adelitas for a 30 min average session.If you have some game and pesos you will have $10 left over.

Artisttyp
08-30-09, 03:36
Most of the sg hotels rent their rooms for 15 minute intervals and some are very strict about the time. In other words your 20 minute session may well turn out to be 15 minutes unless you pay for 30 minutes use of the room.It doesn't sound appealing. However I read posts where some guys are happy with it.

*Will I be satisfied If I come to TJ willing to spend $30/40 for 30 minutes with bbbj from a SW ? I don't go for the little slender beauty types. I like the brown indian women.

I could go to nicaragua (managua) for the same price and get $10 sessions but then there is no good food no san diego no fun zona district. Not to mention 97 degree heat.

It is very hard to find a mongers paradise trust me!

Sgt Perv
08-30-09, 05:11
*Will I be satisfied If I come to TJ willing to spend $30/40 for 30 minutes with bbbj from a SW ? I don't go for the little slender beauty types. I like the brown indian women.Every man is different but what you are willing to spend for the amount of time, it is very doable (especially if you use pesos) . All type of chicas are around and if your taste run different than the "little slender beauty types", you might find yourself with a grateful chica willing to please. Times are hard and they want your business.

Pelongera
08-30-09, 17:16
It doesn't sound appealing. However I read posts where some guys are happy with it.

*Will I be satisfied If I come to Tijuana willing to spend $30/40 for 30 minutes with BBBJ from a SW? I don't go for the little slender beauty types. I like the brown indian women.

I could go to nicaragua (managua) for the same price and get $10 sessions but then there is no good food no san diego no fun zona district. Not to mention 97 degree heat.

It is very hard to find a mongers paradise trust me!Thirty minutes of nothing but a BBBJ from a street girl (importantly not a street walker) for $30? Yea, you'd have to have better negotiating skills than I. She might agree, but her performance will probably turn lackluster after ten minutes. And I really don't think more money will solve that problem, well, not within reason. I'll defer to the Sarg, but, to get a thrity minute BBBJ from an SG, she'd would have to know you and want to please you.

Artisttyp
08-30-09, 20:12
thirty minutes of nothing but a BBBJ from a street girl (importantly not a street walker) for $30? Yea, you'd have to have better negotiating skills than I. She might agree, but her performance will probably turn lackluster after ten minutes. And I really don't think more money will solve that problem, well, not within reason. I'll defer to the Sarg, but, to get a thrity minute BBBJ from an SG, she'd would have to know you and want to please you.I worded my thoughts wrong sorry. Usually I like to get a bbbj for awhile(5/10 minutes) then its either DATY or licking her ass while I finish myself off. I would like 30 minutes to get this all done.

Sgt Perv
08-31-09, 01:06
I worded my thoughts wrong sorry. Usually I like to get a bbbj for awhile(5/10 minutes) then its either DATY or licking her ass while I finish myself off. I would like 30 minutes to get this all done.Like I said times are hard and they want your business so it is doable. Thirty minutes of straight bbbj from any chica is hard because of them getting sore jaws but they would try and as Pelongera suggest it would probably deteriorate through time and soreness of their jaws. Now that you redefined your desires, you will definitely be able to get that from a paradita.Paying total $40 USD in pesos ( 400 pesos to her ), it is possible in these hard times with the type of chica you want ( not the typical top tier ).

Spartan94
08-31-09, 04:45
Any more info on the Jessica Biel look-alike? Would you have name and hours\days she works.

Sound7
09-01-09, 06:40
Even with a flavor condom request the action is incremental minutes at best. A TMJ condition ?

Like I said times are hard and they want your business so it is doable. Thirty minutes of straight bbbj from any chica is hard because of them getting sore jaws but they would try and as Pelongera suggest it would probably deteriorate through time and soreness of their jaws.

Sgt Perv
09-01-09, 09:01
Do not now why for sure but you do seem to have a lot of problems with the chicas. Do not know if it is you physically or your approach but DAMN you have difficulties.

Efjayel
09-01-09, 18:28
For those of you guys that do BBBJ, do they also allow you to cum in their mouth? Do they pull it out when you do, swallow, what?

Super Gato
09-01-09, 18:34
For those of you guys that do BBBJ, do they also allow you to cum in their mouth? Do they pull it out when you do, swallow, what?

The BBBJCIM? most of my BBBJs are at the start of the session so it doesn't apply. There are two exceptions I can think of right now. Once, at an FKK in Germany a girl upsold me to CIM and once I came, she instantly spit it into a napkin near the bed.

The second time was at Adelita and the girl leaned over the edge of the bed and spit it on the floor like a baseball player spitting out his chewing tobacco. Ever since that time, I'm extra careful where I step.

Efjayel
09-01-09, 19:11
The second time was at Adelita and the girl leaned over the edge of the bed and spit it on the floor like a baseball player spitting out his chewing tobacco. Ever since that time, I'm extra careful where I step.

I've gotten cum on the floor too but it's because my cumshots are strong so they shoot over the girls head completely missing her face and land on the floor. This has happened a few times. Another time it happened but on the bed post. I doubt the cum boys clean the bed posts so I made sure to wipe it off myself. lol. I tend to shoot like Peter North.

Did this Ab girl at least let you finish completely in her mouth or did she spit it out while you where still cumming? One girl did that to me during a CBJ. Once I started cumming she stopped everything, the bj and hj. I had to finish myself off while she looked on. It was like she didn't know what to do. What a disappointment.

Artisttyp
09-01-09, 20:12
the girl leaned over the edge of the bed and spit it on the floor like a baseball player spitting out his chewing tobacco. Ever since that time, I'm extra careful where I step.

Welcome to ecuador! I never know where to step or put my pants. Buy thick socks.

I've been around the block and I've never had pfp offer to swallow my cum. I've had a number of CIM encounters where juice might have rolled backwards into her throat but it wasn't planned.

A word of advice is NEVER CIM without getting an OK from the girl. I did that twice on a recent trip to buenos aires. One girl got raging mad and it so happened it was in my apartment. Luckily I was quick to console her.

Second time was in a privado (casa de citas) and again I was lucky with her response. You dont want a hooker to flip out on you or call her pimp. An even worse scenario would be to involve a crooked cop.

Dont give them any reason to cause trouble. Negotiate everything before.

FlapJacK
09-02-09, 16:35

I Know of one girl in the ally who allows BBBJCIM with me. She does not swallow but she does keep sucking until I stop cumming. As a note, she does not charge me anything extra for this but I do tip her $5-$10 for being good with me. She even helps me gets dressed afterwords. When I am in TJ I will normally start off with her first.

Super Gato
09-02-09, 21:20
I've gotten cum on the floor too but it's because my cumshots are strong so they shoot over the girls head completely missing her face and land on the floor. This has happened a few times. Another time it happened but on the bed post. I doubt the cum boys clean the bed posts so I made sure to wipe it off myself. lol. I tend to shoot like Peter North.

Did this Ab girl at least let you finish completely in her mouth or did she spit it out while you where still cumming? One girl did that to me during a CBJ. Once I started cumming she stopped everything, the bj and hj. I had to finish myself off while she looked on. It was like she didn't know what to do. What a disappointment.

The AB girl promised CIM inside the bar. I'd never pop in her mouth without having that understanding. The worst part is having to stop and having to finish off by hand. I can understand how most girls don't want a glop of baby batter in their mouth, but it can be nerve wracking to almost climax and have to settle for the hand. She was a little older and thicker than I usually go for and so offered this upsell to even the playing field with the hottie central girls. She let me finish before hawking my leche... she was a pro.

I know a lot of guys are really big on if the girl (pro or girlfriend) swallows. For me I want to finish in her mouth and what she does (spit or swallow) is not really of any concern to me.

Most of the time when I've taken a working girl up on BBBJCIM it has been toward the end of a marathon session with a few girls and coming with a rubber -- vag or oral -- will be next to impossible for me. So if she offers, I'll take her up on the deal.

Phordphan
09-04-09, 00:52
Please vote up or down on PP09 TR for TJ DR Status

Tijuana, Hong Kong Club A fun night in HK

No posted response is a yes (up).

Will you give it a fucking rest?? Stop posting this crap in every thread.

If you want to post it in the RofD, do it. If you have a personal issue with PPP09, take it to PM. Please.

Sound7
09-04-09, 19:10
Just post it.

Sound7
09-07-09, 16:50
Description:
Three position 400 pesos
B Cup with solid bush.
medium nips
100 pounds
solid provider
5 feet
evening shift

Cool
09-09-09, 02:46
Do you think in general $40 for a SW should cover bbbj and other extras including the room? I assume this is for a 20 minute session? Second tier ass is fine with me as long as it performs like first tier ass.

I wonder what would be a better deal. Jack up the price of a SW by adding all the extras or getting jacked with all the drinks before at an adelitas for a 30 min average session.

There is no dollar value for a bbj because alot of girls won't honor your request. believe it or not some girls care abou their health. usually the room is not all inclusive. The answer to your question is YMMV. The final decision is up to your provider.You can be loyal to a SG for a year and she still may decline your request for bbj. The curent tier is fine because mongers have varying budgets and they aren't trying to alienate people who get paid in pesos. Some guys don't care about bjs all the time and don't see the sense in wasting resources when their satisfied with the minimum.The only ripoff is having to pay for sin ropa. I think $20 should include topless. I guess that's a pimp tool to nickel and dime.

Sound7
09-09-09, 03:57
:cool: Ms Pueblo bbj started at 240 pesos and ended at 400 peros with additional room charge of 60 pesos. sin ropa, dogie, suckie :p Stops the action to collect pesos. :eek: It is like feeding the machine for triple plays ;). Prepaid triple around 400 pesos.

In dollars it would be around $40 including the room in most cases. :(

ISG SW posting $20 (200 pesos) for a new chica action in TJ thread not sure what position is implied other than sex. HJ with a condom ?

If they know you then things change. Flat $25 + room in some cases for standard practice.

Phordphan
09-09-09, 17:11
:cool: Ms Pueblo bbj started at 240 pesos and ended at 400 peros with additional room charge of 60 pesos. sin ropa, dogie, suckie Stops the action to collect pesos. :eek: It is like feeding the machine for triple plays. Prepaid triple around 400 pesos.

In dollars it would be around $40 including the room in most cases.

ISG SW posting $20 (200 pesos) for a new chica action in TJ thread not sure what position is implied other than sex. HJ with a condom ?

If they know you then things change. Flat $25 + room in some cases for standard practice.

Dude, you are funny. You must have "Kick Me" tattooed to your forehead!

You get short-arm inspections from the chicas, you get sent to the cambio to change pesos to dollars, now you get nickel-and-dimed to 400p and she stops mid-way to collect?? And you put up with this shit?? :D

Efjayel
09-12-09, 00:02
Someone really needs to accompany Slow7 on one of this trips to see why he has so much bad luck. :D

Sgt Perv
09-12-09, 14:58
Someone really needs to accompany Slow7 on one of this trips to see why he has so much bad luck. :DWould you really want to be seen with him and get your shit screwed up? Sort of guilty by association? Your idea, you see it through.

Phordphan
09-13-09, 05:02
Would you really want to be seen with him and get your shit screwed up? Sort of guilty by association? Your idea, you see it through.
:D :D

It might take years to live it down! The horror... the horror... :eek:

Sound7
09-13-09, 05:42
Tijuana reality is being here. ;)

:( Not an opinion of someone in this forum.

Experience life for yourself in Tijuana :)

Every SW in Tijuana is unique. :D

Assume all the risk by entering Tijuana. :p

Sgt Perv
09-16-09, 02:30
:D :D

It might take years to live it down! The horror... the horror... :eek:You know they see him coming.

Xxnegrito
09-22-09, 04:54
Hey Guys,

How is it going. Just here to report about Jennifer she is one of the three girls that stand on the oposite corner of Chicago wearing the school girl outfits, she's got brown hair w/ highlights always on the phone, except when she is in the room. She is about 5' 5" kind of cute. She gives excellent service, she gets all nude, and CBJ for $300 pesos and only one position though, I was broke and horny so I said ok. I came across her looking for Vanessa who stands on the other side of the street. Anyway we negotiate before we go upstairs and upstairs she gets really sweet and bashful which is refreshing. She loves to touch so I let her have her way with me and ofcourse I do like wise, she tells me she is 18 and oh! Man! She was so tigth I was ready to blow my load but I contained my self wanted to enjoy her, and she didn't disapoint. So when Vanesa is no around I can get Jennifer. Is always good to have a plan B, especially now, the girls are way more pushy for money and service is getting low. So is good to find 1 or 2 providers that you can go to in our time of need. LOL!

Chao

Sound7
09-22-09, 16:39
Good readable post.
Thanks for sharing S7

Hey Guys,

How is it going. Just here to report about Jennifer she is one of the three girls that stand on the oposite corner of Chicago wearing the school girl outfits, she's got brown hair w/ highlights always on the phone, except when she is in the room. She is about 5' 5" kind of cute. She gives excellent service, she gets all nude, and CBJ for $300 pesos and only one position though, I was broke and horny so I said ok. I came across her looking for Vanessa who stands on the other side of the street. Anyway we negotiate before we go upstairs and upstairs she gets really sweet and bashful which is refreshing. She loves to touch so I let her have her way with me and ofcourse I do like wise, she tells me she is 18 and oh! Man! She was so tigth I was ready to blow my load but I contained my self wanted to enjoy her, and she didn't disapoint. So when Vanesa is no around I can get Jennifer. Is always good to have a plan B, especially now, the girls are way more pushy for money and service is getting low. So is good to find 1 or 2 providers that you can go to in our time of need. LOL!

Chao

Baltimore Man
09-26-09, 19:35
I haven't been down TJ in at least 9 months as I've been frequenting the Asian Massage Parlors in the US. Anyways, I got the urge to go and look at the selection in the Alley. Drove to the boarder, parking lot near the Duty Free shop was almost empty. I remembered that earlier in the week they had the shootout near the entry to the US, I assumed this is why no one was in TJ.

As I passed through the second set of turnstiles there was a deserted creepy feeling since there were no other visible tourists around. I've been to TJ probably 20 times before so I'm very comfortable (but alert) with the process to get to Zona Norte. I hop in a yellow cab and asked to go to "The Arch", I prefer to get dropped off there so you can easily see all of the Alley Girls as you're walking to Zona Norte. If you're not familiar with TJ simply ask to be dropped off at Adelitas, you can find everything right around the corner from there.

I went Friday around 2:00pm, there was a decent selection of Alley girls and no customers what so ever. I figured I'd be able to get a discount or extra services included for the standard $20... Nope! these girls would not back off their prices one bit. I negotiated with 6 different girls and none of them would do CBJ & Multiple positions for $20.. all wanted $30 + $10 more for Sin Ropa. It's amazing that they just let you walk to the next girl without caving in, I mean I'm the only potential customer on the whole Alley... Ohh well

I met this 18 Y/O baby faced cutie standing on the road to the left of the Alley, went up stairs for $30 Sin Ropa (CBJ & CFS) and a $5 room charge. This girl has great tits and again, looking up at that beautiful face just riding my dick made me explode in her. I tend to take forever to finish so when she said only 2 minutes left I pulled her toward me and pounded away like a rabbit.

After that I walked up to Viva Mex on Ave. Revolution for a massage, it's not advertised but just as if they "still have the $25 special for a 45 minute massage" and they'll give it to you. Had a great massage, hoped in a cab back to the boarder and walked right across with no lines.

TJ is a completely different scene than it was 9 months ago, to be honest, I prefer it to be less crowded. I just wish the prices/services would come down in line with how deserted it is down there.

Sgt Perv
09-27-09, 06:42
For the last year I have been saying the prices and to use pesos and not USD. No good prices will come from using USD.

Sound7
09-27-09, 06:45
Chicas are on some rotation cycle...they just disappear.
The girls on the street can't hide their apperance like AB chicas.
Enjoy your fav while it last.

Currently Americans are insignificant. Pesos use on the street is great but in the HK club it is a total waste of time.

Derekj6926
10-04-09, 15:15
I must say I have tried numerous street ladies, the only one I remember the name of is Lupita, the lady with the umbrella. The street ladies almost without exception were not as good a time especially Lupita, very disappointed in her. Whenever I am in the Hong Kong Club (HK) or Adelitas Bar (AB) the experience is so much better. Any opinion of HK or AB about one being better than the other, it really is personal preference and they are right next door to each other so you can decide for yourself, AB is more like Playboy and HK is more like Hustler. In my opinion. In HK and AB you get a chance to talk with the lady of your choice getting an understanding of what your desires are with her with the ambiance of the club before you ever decide to take her to a room for her services, on the steet that is difficult to do. A further note is that I find these ladies very very clean, much cleaner than the average hooker in the USA that costs a couple of hundred dollars a pop. Tijuana is a great place and in my opinion as safe as most large cities in the USA. Get a cab at the border and go directly to Adelitas Bar, stay on the well lighted streets and out of alleys, use your God given instincts and there is almost no chance you will have any problems. If you are drunk, drugged up, or rude plan on problems anywhere you go in the world including Tijuana. Be polite saying gracias no when you don't want something offered it costs you nothing to be a gentleman. I will see you in Tijuana one week ffrom today starting on 10th till the 17th and I cannot wait to get there.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Efjayel
10-05-09, 00:39
A further note is that I find these ladies very very clean, much cleaner than the average hooker in the USA that costs a couple of hundred dollars a pop.

Really depends on the girl. I've know a few that shower after every session. Some that only wash their pussy in the sink. And some that do nothing more than wipe the cum off with a dry towel and go back to the bar ready for the next customer.

Dornyone
10-05-09, 06:14
I must say I have tried numerous street ladies, the only one I remember the name of is Lupita, the lady with the umbrella. The street ladies almost without exception were not as good a time especially Lupita, very disappointed in her. Whenever I am in the Hong Kong Club (HK) or Adelitas Bar (AB) the experience is so much better. Any opinion of HK or AB about one being better than the other, it really is personal preference and they are right next door to each other so you can decide for yourself, AB is more like Playboy and HK is more like Hustler. In my opinion. In HK and AB you get a chance to talk with the lady of your choice getting an understanding of what your desires are with her with the ambiance of the club before you ever decide to take her to a room for her services, on the steet that is difficult to do. A further note is that I find these ladies very very clean, much cleaner than the average hooker in the USA that costs a couple of hundred dollars a pop. Tijuana is a great place and in my opinion as safe as most large cities in the USA. Get a cab at the border and go directly to Adelitas Bar, stay on the well lighted streets and out of alleys, use your God given instincts and there is almost no chance you will have any problems. If you are drunk, drugged up, or rude plan on problems anywhere you go in the world including Tijuana. Be polite saying gracias no when you don't want something offered it costs you nothing to be a gentleman. I will see you in Tijuana one week ffrom today starting on 10th till the 17th and I cannot wait to get there.

I tried my first TJ SW today and have to agree with everything Derek has said. At the suggestion of a fellow monger, I tried Paola in the alley. Petite, blonde hair with red streaks. We agreed on $30 sin ropa with $3 for the room, one position......WTF? The motel was filthy, the leering proprietor winking at me as we went to the room. No bathroom in the room, not even a sink. If either of us had needed to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) it was out the door and down the hall. I guess at $3 one shouldn't complain but I mention these details in the spirit of comparison. We disrobed and I let her assist Mr Happy in getting interested. Again, WTF? Perhaps (again) I've been spoiled by the usual CBJ that accompanies the rubber application but it certainly didn't seem to be part of Paola's repertoire. About the time I was starting to get some sensation that things were happening there, she rolled over into starfish mode and basically indicated I should mount up. After a few minutes of trying to maintain a brave face (you know what I mean) I rolled off and had her finish me off manually. She even kept the rubber on. So as to keep the duvet spotless no doubt.
Contrast this with Vanya of Adelitas, who I had been packing 2 hrs prior. CBJ, CG, RCG and mish, very active, funny, with a smattering of English to boot. The upcharge is worth it IMO and I am glad to see that I am not alone.

Country John
10-06-09, 22:25
Guys, listen up: Think of the street girls (posters) as a drive-up window type service where, for little money, you get quick service and then get the hell out of there.

Burger King drive-thru doesn't have a bathroom either.

Don't expect 5 star service at a no star hotel. They are deigned for one thing and one thing only: getting off and getting out. If you want better accomodations, check into a decent hotel and bring a girl in.

Stop being upset and dismayed at the quality, type and style of the hotels in the alley.

Repeats with the same girl evolve into better service as time goes by and they get to know you. Be patient. Be nice. Have fun!

Country John

Derekj6926
10-09-09, 13:17
I appreciate your thoughts Country John and you have a valid point. You are exactly right with a SG's you are going into a 0 Star motel for a fast check out. Many of us who go there are people who cannot hang out there for extended periods of time because of our career's etc., so we are looking for a grand experience with whomever we are with not a quick check out, we are trying to get the best experience possible. If I had time to hang out in Tijuana for extended period's of time and just wanted a quicky some day the street girls are perfect and it is personal preference, some of the SG's are sweet as sweet can be. In no way am I complaining about Tijuana, I love the place, there is no place quite like it that I have been to which includes Amsterdam and numerous other places in the world. If anyone loves beautiful ladies and want access to them at a reasonable price, Tijuana is your place of choice, especially if you like petite brown skinned chicas.

Derekj6926
10-14-09, 04:35
Went to Tijuana this afternoon for a day trip and enjoyed myself immensely. Walked across the border and for $5 got a cab ride, gave him a $10 bill and said keep the change my friend, by the way the driver told me that Senor Frogs has closed. Arrived in Tijuana around noon time and went for a walk before entering HK or AB because I just knew some young sexy Chica would blow me away minutes after entering and wanted to enjoy Zona Norte a bit before partaking. Walked up to Amnesia and it was totally quiet, so I strolled back down through Zona Norte and observed all the sweet Chicas and realized I had arrived a bit early because the ladies were sparce but enough were there and the ones there were getting their first customers of the day. I walked through HK and survived without any Chica getting me upstairs returned back out into the sunshine and strolled over to AB and got a Corona, walked around the bar and there were some real cuties. I was three quarters of the way around the bar when Daniella approached me with her well endowed body and I knew it was going to happen when she started to seduce me. She said $60 so we started upstairs and I suddenly realized she was not as beautiful in the daylight. But she did me up good I must admit, $12 for the room, and $1 for the clean up man. Walked back out into the nice sun shiny day and across the street to my regular restaurant starved from not eating because I had waited so I could eat in the Zona. I ordered two Tacos, the gentleman brought me tortilla chips and salsa and I started nourishing myself as Daniella had given me a real rockin time, the Tacos were delicious with the shrimp, $4, gave each of the three gentlemen a $2 tip and walked back out into the sunshine and circled through all the streets again, saw some of the Chicas I had enjoyed in the past and some I wanted to enjoy, I looked up and there was Estrella just coming up the street to work at her regular place, I had enjoyed her a few times in the past. The sun was shining on her beautiful shiny wet black hair fresh out of the shower, she was looking so fabulous I just knew I was going to have to enjoy her again. She recognized me and we chatted for a few minutes, I asked her what she would charge me today, she said $20 for twenty minutes, I said lets go babe so we went upstairs, I gave the man $5 for the room and we began our session. She was fresh and I was obviously her first customer of the day, she did me up wonderfully, the best she has ever done for me so I left her a $20 tip and $1 for the clean up man and then realized Country John was so right about these women obviously a man of great experience. When I left Estrella I decided that was enough for one day with my pistol polished in fine fashion so I pointed at a cab driver, he stopped picked me up and we headed for the border gave him a $10 bill for the $5 cab ride and said keep the change my friend and walked back across the border into reality thinking about what had just happened. For $103 if my math is right I just had just gotten some great excercise from the walk and some great sexercise as well, enjoyed two ladies of my choice and a delicious meal not counting the generous tips I chose to give, compare that to the $200 I spent the night before in San Diego on a hooker in my room who was not worth 200 cents. The tipping is a matter of choice but let me say it pays huge dividends if you plan to keep returning because these people will remember your kindness and generosity and reward you showering you with warmth when you return. The same is true for the ladies you enjoy if you are generous, gentle, and kind with them they get more comfortable with you each time you return and will want to be with you as Estrella expressed so well to me, Derek James.

Sgt Perv
10-14-09, 05:53
$5 got a cab ride, gave him a $10 bill and said keep the change my friend, She said $60 so we started, $12 for the room, and $1 for the clean up man., $4, gave each of the three gentlemen a $2 tip a said $20 for twenty minutes, I said lets go babe so we went upstairs, I gave the man $5 for the room and we began our session. A $20 tip and $1 for the clean up man $10 bill for the $5 cab ride and said keep the change my friend and walked back across the border into reality thinking about what had just happened. For $103 if my math is right I just had just gotten some great excercise from the walk and some great sexercise as well, enjoyed two ladies of my choice and a delicious meal not counting the generous tips I chose to give, compare that to the $200 Great TR! Closer to $149 USD and definitely better package than spending money on US hookers.

Sound7
10-20-09, 00:49
Interpretation of the Sex Worker Worldwide - TJ Indexed

Tijuana Today - Oct 2009
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123759
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123733

SUMMARY

2009 Big Mac Economic Model/Sex Worker Index projects TJ Sex Worker are overpriced in the local market and global market place by 25 percent.

Current Fair Market Value (FMV):
150 pesos for SW for street with a 20 peso tip.
500 pesos for Club SW

TJ world cost ranking for sex worker should be lower based on economic models, the above value of 150/500 are the local FMV for Tijuana.

Chart Tijuana Sex Worker - Normalization
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123805

Chart Tijuana
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123803

FAQ Request by PP09

1) Request for reference to the origin of this chart.

Read the various current ISG threads postings including the "Best Place for LTR & STR" and extract the sex worker rates or contact a senior member for help for each country or city.

Raw data posted in ISG Threads:
Opinions & Editorials
Best Countries for LTR
Best Countries for STR
Pic: Hong Kong web site.

2) What does it tell us about Tijuana - Zona Norta

The graph indicates the sex worker rate in sixteen locations indexed using 3 Tijuana SW as a LTR experience. Sex workers in Germany, Russia, CZ, AE and Brazil are more expensive than Tijuana SW. Germany (DE) FKK sex worker being the most expensive and Tijuana Luxor is at the same rate and not in the Zona Norta for a LTR experience.

Ten other locations in the world provide sex worker at lower cost than current Tijuana sex workers.The models indicates TJ sex workers are overpriced by 25 percent in the local market. SW at 150 pesos and Club chica at 500 pesos is the local fair market rate. Negotiation, language and cultural skills play a significant part in price setting. Most clients are at major disadvantage due to limited language skills. Common word like "suckie, fuckie or I am good " are not adeguate language skill for negotiations.

The chart do not address the personal experience or quality but some ISG thread posting do in detail by various ISG members.

3) Other parameters are setting a higher market price in TJ including seeking romance with SW is beyond the scope of this study. Pressure sales marketing in the clubs like HK, AB & CC drive the rates. Adequate sex worker training to demand higher rates from clients. Clients ill informed and trained in pressure negotiation. Fear of lossing the hotie or shame to counter offer. Many other factors in play for the higher rates.

Efjayel
10-22-09, 19:26
If you made that chart then your chart making skills are horrible. Could you remove the background picture so that the text doesn't blend in and become unreadable? Or at least change the color of the text. I thought you where good at doing that.

Sunset Strip
11-06-09, 22:39
I went to TJ early today. I was in the alley by 11am. Lucy was there talking to her boyfriend. One interesting thing about getting to TJ around 10:30 is that you get to see the girls when they first come out. Usually, the boyfriend is with them giving his daily "orders."

Surprisingly she was not all that tight. I think the boyfriend got him some this morning. She waved at me in front of him and walked by, then turned around and he was gone!

In the room she gave a slow passionate BJ. Then during missionary sex she hugged my neck really hard and pulled me close to her. To be honest, I thought it was a setup. You know, the boyfriendd robs you while she hugs you tight. But no, she was just being passionate.

I think she gets off on banging another guy right after talking with her boyfriend. Some women like being hookers!

In fact, I came fairly quickly and she seemed disappointed. She did not let me go until I began to push up. Often she nudges you off and starts getting dressed as soon as you finish.

200 pesos (17 US dollars), 30 pesos (3dollars) for the room.
TJ

Sound7
11-07-09, 21:29
The county code and local currency conversion to USD are listed below

Typical 60 Minutes Global Sex - 2009

Location....Local Money/USD
AR....................150/$42.86
BR...................300/$169.49
CZ....................150/$83.33
CP....................300/$44.12
CO.................60000/$30.00
CR...................1000/$60.00
DO...................2000/$57.14
DE....................135/$198.45
TJ......................500/$41.67
ID.................450000/$50.00
MY....................150/$45.45
PE.....................150/$51.72
PH....................1500/$45.45
TH....................2200/$44.44
RU...................5000/$166.67
UAE...................350/$100.00

Asia
Changping (CP) China
Indonesia (ID)
Malaysia (MY)
Philippines (PH)
Thailand (TH)

Mexico
Tijuana (TJ)

The Caribbean
Dominican Republic (DO)

Central America
Costa Rica (CR)

South America
Argentina (AR)
Brazil (BR)
Colombia (CO)
Peru (PE)

Europe
Czech (CZ)
Republic Germany FKK Clubs (DE)
Russia (RU)

The Middle East
United Arab Emirates (UAE)

Sound7
11-10-09, 06:17
Inputs from members are critical to any serious sex hobby including price understanding in various cities and county.

Safety, quality and another major drivers are more at stake than bottom line cost. It is fair to be critical and constructive about "Charts" but at some point the discussion of the the members need to address the "combination effects."

Current charts do not address the "combination effects" to make the Tijuana hobby interesting. Stale to say the least

What are the elements that make the Tijuana hobby interesting ? Combination effects for sure.

The flight crew looks of CC chicas. Spanish lessons with sex combination at inflated price. I am sure this all varies for each of us and will not be captured in an American JD Power survey .

Even JD Powers would not be able to address it. Giving one (1) dollar to complete a 6 page survey on new car.

It is time to address the Tijuana combination sex effects to best our collective ability. If one can.

Thanks in advance.

Be Happy, Be Safe

S7

Tijuana Combination Effects:
Varieties of sex workers in TJ, the spice of life !

Members of this forum for sure.

PP09 Analysis Response:
TJ:

Significant saving using pesos with street girls. 200 pesos for 20 minutes on a repeat. Request 20 minute massage for $150 and another session and Promo discount of 50 peosos. All from the same chica. Grand Total of 500 pesos for one hour. Or Ask for one hour session for 500 pesos. Some TJ chicas are sure they came one pop in ten minutes at most. Happy with the 500 pesos proposal.

At Luxor it is $250 an hour. Data not used - pure luxury

Current data:

Tijuana Mexican Peso 0.07322 13.657 500 47.6

PP09 Proposal to use $100 for TJ in the next update which is more than twice the current rate of 500 pesos.

RU:
Sex worker price based on the old "Soviet Model." for foreign individual. Highly inflated.

BR:

Used data and recommendation from Sr Members in BR forum from safety concern based on establishment activities. SW data was not considered for that very reason. BR Real exchange rate and safety concerns. $168 is based on average of Rio and SP. I received lower rates from other members too but the safety issues were open issues.

Data:
BR Brazilian Real 0.56275 1.777 300 $168.8 Rio 500 SP 300

In Tijuana, the street chicas are $25 for 15 minutes and the club chicas are $60 for 30 minutes. So the average in Tijuana is about $100 per hour, not $41.

In Brazil, even with recent appreciation in the real, you could still call the escort services like Karla Models, CIA etc. For decent girls for about $50 for 2 hours, not $169. I don't know where he got that figure.
editor:S7

Admin
11-10-09, 16:41
Greetings Sound7,

With all due respect, you've made your point several times over.

It's time to move on to other subjects.

Thanks,

Jackson

Derekj6926
11-11-09, 04:16
People may think it expensive for a session with a SW in Tijuana, and I am sure compared to some places in the universe it may be. Lets just say anytime you can walk the Zona Norte and choose a lady out of hundreds of women for less than $30.00 which includes the room for a session is a great deal. If you want to talk about budgets I would say go where you feel you get the best deal, my savings in air fare alone will pay for a whole lot of sessions in TJ. When I go to TJ with $1000.00 I live like a rock star for a an entire weekend, here in the USA that is four five or maybe six sessions and I could have that many in a day in TJ if I choose to. TJ is a special place and between Streetwalkers (SW), Chicago Club (CC), Adelitas Bar (AB), and Hong Kong Bar (Hk), you can find just about any kind of fabulous woman your heart could possibly desire for a very reasonable price. Here in the USA to even think of a woman spending the night is out of reach financially for most people, in TJ it is possible.

Greetings Sound7,

With all due respect, you've made your point several times over.

It's time to move on to other subjects.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sound7
11-11-09, 06:56
I agree with what you indicated abut Tijuana sex situation. Keep up the good reporting.

S7

People may think it expensive for a session with a SW in Tijuana, and I am sure compared to some places in the universe it may be. Lets just say anytime you can walk the Zona Norte and choose a lady out of hundreds of women for less than $30.00 which includes the room for a session is a great deal. If you want to talk about budgets I would say go where you feel you get the best deal, my savings in air fare alone will pay for a whole lot of sessions in TJ. When I go to TJ with $1000.00 I live like a rock star for a an entire weekend, here in the USA that is four five or maybe six sessions and I could have that many in a day in TJ if I choose to. TJ is a special place and between Streetwalkers (SW), Chicago Club (CC), Adelitas Bar (AB), and Hong Kong Bar (Hk), you can find just about any kind of fabulous woman your heart could possibly desire for a very reasonable price. Here in the USA to even think of a woman spending the night is out of reach financially for most people, in TJ it is possible.

Derekj6926
11-12-09, 03:07
Sometimes I wonder where people live and come from when they complain. Anytime you can go into a club for the price of a beer or for nothing most of the time and people still complain. Please I was in a large city a few weeks ago and the cover charge was $20. just to get in with no beer and I did not get serviced. They offered one half hour downstair for a private dance for $130.00 and I am sure there would be no happy ending. Being spoiled in TJ I left and went back to my hotel.

I agree with what you indicated abut Tijuana sex situation. Keep up the good reporting.

S7

Sound7
11-12-09, 05:49
Few good looking chicas on Art 123 . The hotels are so so.

Good shoe shine for 30 pesos and watch the street chica action.

Derekj6926 Complain? : A Tijuana Marriage
I remember a friend who made a weekend trip to TJ and ended with a marriage. I just saw him after many years at a conference. He is married to the same TJ chica and has three grown kids in the 20's. He was surprised that I remember the situation with his wife.

We were all shocked at that time when he told us he got married in TJ. We all kept asking " what happened ? "I don't know it just happened.. stop asking what happened" were his exact words.

I had no idea about Zona Zorta at that time. I went to Rosarita Beach all these years.

The coast of Baja and the chicas are very cute to say the least.

Hope you get a chance to see the coastline of Baja.

On Av. Revolution clubs do have a cover charge and drinks can be more expensive. Be aware some clubs on Av. Revolution offer other combinations.

Be safe & happy

S7

State Service:
$20 cover charge typical for pole dance view.
$ 7 beer.
Complain: [ ] Please state it within the brackets only.

Sometimes I wonder where people live and come from when they complain. Anytime you can go into a club for the price of a beer or for nothing most of the time and people still complain. Please I was in a large city a few weeks ago and the cover charge was $20. just to get in with no beer and I did not get serviced. They offered one half hour downstair for a private dance for $130.00 and I am sure there would be no happy ending. Being spoiled in TJ I left and went back to my hotel.

Jerry Spyker
11-12-09, 22:30
Yesterday, Wednesday afternoon, I had a very good time at the Hong Kong club. Then a session with a very nice girl named Karina. After that, I wanted to walk back to the border. At that Zona Norte police station, two police officers wanted to see my ID. I had candy in my pockets and they claimed that the candy was illegal drugs. They took me to that police station and searched me over and over again. How disgusting. In that police station I had to take all my clothes off.

There were four small cells or cages, three already occupied (those were probably real drug dealers). The police officer was feeding the prisoners with chips through the bars. I had a close eye on my wallet the whole time so they were not able to steal any money. After 20 minutes, they allowed me to leave.

Tijuana is usually fantastic, once in a while very scary.

Sound7
11-14-09, 02:53
Glad you are ok.

What was the route you selected ? What would you do different next time ?

Thanks for sharing.

S7

Yesterday, Wednesday afternoon, I had a very good time at the Hong Kong club. Then a session with a very nice girl named Karina. After that, I wanted to walk back to the border. At that Zona Norte police station, two police officers wanted to see my ID. I had candy in my pockets and they claimed that the candy was illegal drugs. They took me to that police station and searched me over and over again. How disgusting. In that police station I had to take all my clothes off.

There were four small cells or cages, three already occupied (those were probably real drug dealers). The police officer was feeding the prisoners with chips through the bars. I had a close eye on my wallet the whole time so they were not able to steal any money. After 20 minutes, they allowed me to leave.

Tijuana is usually fantastic, once in a while very scary.

Guidos
11-24-09, 04:25
Hey Guys,

I'm going to be visiting TJ in a few weeks and had a quick question. How much do street walkers in TJ generally charge for BBBJ and facials? Also, do many street walkers in TJ allow one to give them facials?

Thanks in advance!

Guidos

Pokey
11-24-09, 12:04
Hey Guys,

I'm going to be visiting TJ in a few weeks and had a quick question. How much do street walkers in TJ generally charge for BBBJ and facials? Also, do many street walkers in TJ allow one to give them facials?

Thanks in advance!

Guidos

The price usually starts at $20 dollars, or 200 pesos if you convert your dollars to pesos to save about 25%.

The $20 dollars will only get you a quick fuck one position with her top on, if you want a BJ or her totality naked, you'll have to pay a little more, usually about $5 dollars for each thing, or tell her what you want for an all inclusive price of about $30 or 300 pesos.

Facials with an SG? Very doubtful many will allow it? These are mostly sexually conservative girls.

Try a BG at a bar if you want a "facial" you'll probably get better results.

Hargow20
11-29-09, 02:28
I agree, it is quite rare to find a SG that will do a facial. Although you might find one if you look hard enough. You need to make sure the SG understand what you want before you agree however. Facial in spanish is: Esperma en su cara. I have facialed 3 or 4 SW's over the years. The problem is that they will try it once and then decide they do not like it. You should go and search when most of the SG's are out in the late afternoon. This way you will maximize your chances of finding a SG that is willing.

Sgt Perv
11-30-09, 08:13
Since the chicas have their spots to stand, maybe if you talk about where they were standing it will help clear up who is who. I forget names fast but I always remember where they stand.

Efjayel
11-30-09, 14:58
I agree, it is quite rare to find a SG that will do a facial. Although you might find one if you look hard enough. You need to make sure the SG understand what you want before you agree however. Facial in spanish is: Esperma en su cara. I have facialed 3 or 4 SW's over the years. The problem is that they will try it once and then decide they do not like it. You should go and search when most of the SG's are out in the late afternoon. This way you will maximize your chances of finding a SG that is willing.

SG much like the bar girls like to wear a lot of makeup and a facial will obviously ruin the makeup. I stick with the bar girls and have been lucky enough to find a few that allowed facials. But the first thing they mention is that it will ruin their makeup so they will always charge extra for this. I had a few that where cum dodgers. It's a risk so beware.

Also you don't want to say, "esperma en su cara." That's broken grammar. Instead say, "Quiero venir en tu cara." Expect to get some repulsed expressions. I don't blame them though. I wouldn't want a stranger's vile expulsion on my face.

Sgt Perv
11-30-09, 20:27
I don't blame them though. I wouldn't want a stranger's vile expulsion on my face.So,

If you knew the guy it would be OK? UGH!

Efjayel
12-01-09, 13:30
So,

If you knew the guy it would be OK? UGH!

lol, perhaps.

One girl I used to session a lot allowed me to facial her simply because I was a regular and she was comfortable with me. I knew her well and had even brought her presents on occasions. She would have never done it with a new customer. Actually I was the first and perhaps the only guy to ever give her a facial. She was skeptical at first but after much pleading she gave in. Other girls I've done it to allowed me even though it was their first time with me. But they only agreed because the price was right.

Member #4450
12-02-09, 21:58
lol, perhaps.

One girl I used to session a lot allowed me to facial her simply because I was a regular and she was comfortable with me. I knew her well and had even brought her presents on occasions. She would have never done it with a new customer. Actually I was the first and perhaps the only guy to ever give her a facial. She was skeptical at first but after much pleading she gave in. Other girls I've done it to allowed me even though it was their first time with me. But they only agreed because the price was right.
Don't fall for this about you being the "only one"
Didn't I hear that before it's a classic.
No virgin in love with you either. These girls are pro and play the game very well.
BTW you people need to know that latinas especially the Mexicans are not into that fetish of cim or facial, they won't do what American girls will because is not in their culture, sometimes you find a desperate one that would anything but it doesn't mean she likes it.

Efjayel
12-03-09, 12:17
Oh I'm sure none of them liked it. It was pretty obvious once they pushed me out of the way and ran to the bathroom. I remember one girl that kept reapeating, "oh my god!" and "too much cum!" while washing it off. lol.

Member #4450
12-03-09, 19:36
Oh I'm sure none of them liked it. It was pretty obvious once they pushed me out of the way and ran to the bathroom. I remember one girl that kept reapeating, "oh my god!" and "too much cum!" while washing it off. lol.
I've been cheated a bunch of times they say "YES" cim or face no problem than they pull out or shoot the tits or the floor on the last second.

Efjayel
12-03-09, 21:27
It's called cumdodging. I've been a victim of it myself.

Sound7
12-03-09, 21:44
This Chica have kept your fantasy alive. By not letting you do it your way.

MY way. Chica

I've been cheated a bunch of times they say "YES" cim or face no problem than they pull out or shoot the tits or the floor on the last second.

Member #4450
12-03-09, 23:55
It's called cumdodging. I've been a victim of it myself.
That's when you shoot from a distance not if she's holding your dick.
Some of these girls are pure B.S they don't deliver as promised.
Funny how you call been a victim lol.
Asking the girls for fetishes and they always give you the look like WTF?
Why is that you ask for anal or cim and all the other girls will stay away from you?
Just for the heck of it next time your there ask for fisting and see what they say :D

Artisttyp
12-04-09, 01:03
That's when you shoot from a distance not if she's holding your dick.
Some of these girls are pure B.S they don't deliver as promised.
Funny how you call been a victim lol.
Asking the girls for fetishes and they always give you the look like WTF?
Why is that you ask for anal or cim and all the other girls will stay away from you?
Just for the heck of it next time your there ask for fisting and see what they say :D

In order to not waste time I introduced myself then immediately followed it by a question :

" What don't you do " ?

Most chicas got the idea and ran down a laundry list of do's and don'ts. Other's immediately said "TODO CON CONDOM".

TheMagicman
12-04-09, 18:57
I have been on here for yrs and have never posted, but I think I will start posting becouse os of you guys need some help. I dont know what you guys are talking about but i know at least 5 girl that will suck me with no comdom and let you cum in there mouth. and do BB too. Two of there bellies are getting big becouse of me.

Member #4450
12-04-09, 19:22
This Chica have kept your fantasy alive. By not letting you do it your way.

MY way. Chica
Can you be more specific?
Is your way chica means getting rip off and not getting the goods that you paid for?

TheMagicman
12-04-09, 21:32
There are a lot of girl that will give you bb and cim.

Sound7
12-05-09, 06:12
Chica and waiters have the home court advantage in language and culture Life in TJ is on their turf.
Yes. might mean may be, or just no to a request.

Yes, it can be confusing at times including a total rip off sometimes in Zona Norta. It is no where to the scale of State-side Wall Street.

Many member in this forum has addressed the tricks of the trade in detail to avoid future rip off.. A future search of the thread may be helpful for a quick review.

Be alert and be aware as a tourist.

Watch your money.

Sound7
12-09-09, 16:42
Dear PP09,

It happened to be I had a 90 minutes massage at Vivamex in the same week in an unheated room. I know the feeling of a cold condition and it's lasting life effects and having a repeat event is not very helpful.

I hope your chica is well to preform her duties.

S7

Ilikebigbutts
12-15-09, 20:26
Hooked up with this beautiful chica on art 123 walking towards arch by Hotel Edna. She was about 5'7" tall , 19 years old, and eager to please. She only wanted 200 pesos or $20 for cbj,sex multiple positions, and sin ropa . The room was nice compared to some of the other hotels. And the service was totally unrushed.

Hargow20
12-16-09, 08:54
I have found that there is a much greater chance of getting scammed by the TJ SG's. If I could find another hot SG willing to a facial at a reasonable price I would visit TJ.

Ilikebigbutts
12-16-09, 19:12
The biggest scam is paying some broken down ho on ECB $50 for a BJ and that dosent include the hours of time wasted and money spent for gas or the fact that you can get busted . Its not TJs fault you dont know what the hell your doing. Scams happen everywhere.