PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Ninguno Especial
10-29-10, 06:48
Picked up an older mexicana near Coahuila intersection. 5{3, 130 lbs 32yrs old maybe.

Was a Chula Vista girl who said she is with her man.

If the one I'm thinking of she speaks perfect English and does or did live in Chula Vista, she has also sort of snuck in to Chicago and Tropical to work over the years. She stands around that intersection and has it me and a few of my amigos up with the "$7 is all I need to get a room for the night" story.

Very glad she came through for you as if the same chica she is a scammer when she can't make bank from services rendered.

Ninguno Especial
10-29-10, 16:21
> $250 for four hours? Are you nuts?!?
Although that is more than I would pay for that block of time when you break it down in "street girl logic" it is reasonable.

Rule of thumb is about $1 per minute (maximum) and many guys pay $30 for 15 or 20 minutes or $60 for a half hour ($2.00 per min. ) which is excessive for a street girl (or bar girl actually).

The $250 for 4 hours is about $1. per minute or a little over $30 per half hour. When you break it down minute by minute it is really not excessive but appears so due to the large block of time and amount dropped for a single session. There is no right or wrong way to spend in this hobby if money is no object.

I know some pretty hot chicas who were going for about $80 to $100 on slow afternoons for a 4 to 6 hour session. Not THAT friends is bargain basement and these were bar chicas. Unfortunately they wised up and up the rates. Both are MIA now but bargains are out there if you shop around and spend some time squeezing the produce.

John Rain
10-30-10, 03:28
D Cups wrote

> $250 for four hours? Are you nuts?!?
It's a lot of money, true, but it was also a lot of satisfaction. And much more than an expensive bang.

Read what FlapJacK wrote:

During this four hours we had some pretty deep conversation about life. …Anyhow we did talk and cuddle allot, we fell asleep a few times in between talking and sex. …After the four hours we both left together in the same taxi. Holding hands in the back seat she accompanied me to the border drop off. I then paid the taxi to take her home as well.
It sounds like great sex, great companionship, and intimate friendship. We all go to TJ for our own reasons. One man wants a fantastic trophy fuck. Another wants a woman dressed like a school girl, another wants multiple pops as cheaply as possible. Looks to me like FlapJacK likes an intimate, slow-paced GFE.

It's a lot of money, true, but it was also a lot of satisfaction. As long as he is okay with money arrangements, it's cool.

I know some pretty hot chicas who were going for about $80 to $100 on slow afternoons for a 4 to 6 hour session.
Damn! I never got a deal like that. Damn.

Bill
10-30-10, 04:34
There is this one girl imho, hott, young but serious attitude.

Wants 35 u.s. and monito´s wants 7 u.s. for the rooms. she doesn´t go to the leyva.

Trying to fight off the small head doing the thinking because she is being so standoffish and bitchy.

Really fukking hott imho. though.

And i thought that monito´s was bargain basement pricing...

these fukin mexican keyboards are messing me up, can´t get ´em to do what they usually do at home.

the streets are pretty busy now because of the weekend. i kinda like it slower the last couple of days.

a warning to cell phone users. one guy got his snatched from his hand last night in front of hotel leyva.

picked up leslie sw the other night on constitution, gave her 250p for sin ropa, sucked the nips a while, but didn´t want me to go near her box. she´s a young, taller hard body with smaller tits.

just loved it when i blew my load in the rubber, her legs wrapped around as i gazed at her flawless face.

Bill
10-31-10, 05:20
carolina hangs out here.
tall, slim, 20ish milf. with black bush that matches the curtains.
sin ropa means pulling up her top and leaving her strappy high heels on.
her long, painted toes completed the package.
watching her walk up the stairs ahead of me sin panties was an unexpected bonus.
asked how much in pesos sin ropa, she replied 200 and i sighed relief.
just love it when you dont have to negotiate with a solid 8.
wouldnt go to my hotel so 50p for the 30 min room.
her tits are big and soft and there is only the slight scent of [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in her moneymaker.
overall shes clean, nice, unrushed and all business.

on another note, there is this butchy in monitos i finally took because the place was deserted. 20s, no kids, baggy clothes, only makeup was lipstick.
it was kinda twisted bangin an admitted dyke, but what the hell gave me a woody while negotiating.
best part is always when you nut on your own terms when ready.
cant stand it when they ask if you came or are ready to.
shes nice to talk to but only sexy in the sack.
250p got me full naked unrushed service with gfe. no shit, and she told me she liked girls. after washing the sweat off in our second shower together, walked her back downstairs.´
why, might you ask... because im a gentleman and thats how i roll.

Bill
11-03-10, 23:44
Woke up at 330a for walkabout.

see most all bars closing or closed and a sparse crowd.

crossed the st. by the cop stn. on Coahuila and found the hottest SW available at that hour.

Spied her at the end of the corridor of the first hotel on the right.
Chimes sigalled my entrance.

Early 20s, no kids, firm slim build, dark complexion, b cups with a 10 for a face... all the prerequisites.

60p for 15min the sign said. WTF. Do not recommend this hotel because of the dim room lighting.

She declared 300p sin ropa and at that hour with her face it was time to unload.

Did as I pleased but took a bit of pumping for her juices to flow and then enjoyed full stroke action.

Told her I love her as she watched my ecstatic expressions.

I was not lying.

The Tall Man
11-13-10, 03:58
Hi,

I want only ask about the reports. In test I use variable from file and I look for the possibility have in report all of values not only steps which failed. Have BB this funcionality or it is only allowed with customizing of report?

Thanks

What the hell?? Maybe I just turned instantly dyslectic but for the life of me I can not understand what your asking?

Help!!

The Tall Man

Desertratco
11-26-10, 07:26
I decided to do this week in SD and TJ on a whim. I haven't sat down to do a trip report for various reasons, so here goes part one.

I did this trip as a little bit of "something old, something new." Sunday night, I hit the Callejon at about 8. Plane was delayed so I couldn't get in any earlier. In cruising the streets, I ran into Maribel, a girl I've seen before. Nice girl, actually pretty decent in the sack. $250mx for all. After we finished, I did the tour of the big four bars (AB, HK, CC, BT) and didn't see anyone that interested me. I sat in CC for about an hour watching the floor show, then went back out into the street again. This time, I ran into Charlin, another girl I've seen several time--in fact, one of my faves. We did the deed for $300mx and spent about a half hour in the room, just warming her up a little bit after we finished the task at hand. Charlin is a sweetheart--loves to lie next to me and chat. I actually enjoy the little pillow talk, even if she talks too fast for me to understand sometimes. Left at midnight--no lines to speak of. A little bonus for being late, I guess.

Desertratco
11-26-10, 07:28
Tuesday, I went over the border at about 3. Walked the alley and found Cecily, the tiny (probably 4'9") MILF i reported on before. She was a little more accommodating than before-where she was a bit of a clock watcher, now she was much more relaxed and ready to hang out. Maybe it's the weather--she, too, wanted to lie and warm up a little bit. After we finished, I cruised into HK. I don’t like the smoke in there, but the girls are definitely hot. One of the girls who was dancing was maybe the hottest girl I’ve seen on stage. Wow. But after the last experience I had with an HK trophy girl, I figured I’d pass on trying to get her upstairs.

I went back out into the street and found a girl I've never seen before, Jacqueline. Cute, but chubby. She stands on the corner of Coahuila and Constitucion, across from the old ice cream corner. Her cute smile drew me in, even though I’m not that into chubby girls. Anyway, she agreed to $250MX for everything. She must be new—she allowed me to do a little DATY which she really seemed to enjoy. I was kind of laughing—she kept saying “no, no,” but her body was really saying “yes, yes.” If I had a little more time, I might have tried a little hard to see if I could indeed have gotten her off, but you know how that goes. So, I git back to the border at about 9 and, again, no lines. Two for two on the quick exit.

Desertratco
11-26-10, 07:44
Thursday, after a big lunch, I decided to drop in for my final visit. Got into the zona at about 2:30. Ran into another girl I’ve not seen before on the hill near the top of Constitucion. Name is Sandra. I got hooked by the smile again. We went up and, after a spirited session, we spent about 15 more minutes chatting and “warming up.” Again, I think the cool weather makes the girls more willing to hang for a while. Nice cuddle session.

I decided to take in the show in Hong Kong again and, much to my surprise, the first girl on stage was even hotter than the one dancing the other day. She had an athlete’s body—dancer’s legs, amazing ass, and even a mild six-pack of abs. Her face wasn’t bad, either. I think I tipped her more than I’ve eve tipped a dancer in HK—or anywhere else, for that matter. She might have been worth trying to get upstairs, but she disappeared right after her dance session. Does anyone know this girl? I’d pay big bucks for photos. (OK, maybe not—but it sounds good!)

Anyway, after leaving HK, I figured I’d try Mermaids again. Only three girls available, and one looked pretty good. Her name is Cielo (Spanish for “sky” or “heaven”). For 1400MX, got a full hour with a little of everything. Yeah, I know—it’s expensive—but I still like the physical contact and the amount of time you get for the $$. Cielo is tallish—probably 5’8” so she’s taller than me. She was a good provider, but wouldn’t allow DATY or DFK. That might be enough to turn me off, but her body was exquisite, so it at least partially made up for it. Got the full hour including a shower–for–two. The shower stall is a little cramped for two, but that’s half the fun. I don’t know if I’d repeat with Cielo, but I’d certainly consider it.

So now I head home, waiting to return in a few months. The girls in Tijuana are definitely addicting. I’ll need to save up and try to get back here for a weekend sometime in the spring.

Be safe out there!

(and, dammit! Did I actually spell it "git" in my previous post?? WTF?)

John Rain
11-27-10, 07:11
I did this trip as a little bit of "something old, something new." I like your game plan and try to follow it myself. It's great that you know some of the girls so you can have one or two "sure things" lined up. And it's nice to also test drive some new talent as well.

…This time, I ran into Charlin, another girl I've seen several time--in fact, one of my faves. We did the deed for $300mx and spent about a half hour in the room, just warming her up a little bit after we finished the task at hand. Charlin is a sweetheart--loves to lie next to me and chat. I actually enjoy the little pillow talk, even if she talks too fast for me to understand sometimes. Left at midnight--no lines to speak of. A little bonus for being late, I guess.I think of the cold weather as a distinct advantage, especially with a familiar chica, as they are often appreciative of a warm bed and warm body to hold them tight.

Sounds like a great trip.

Bob Mc Bobby
12-15-10, 05:02
Is it Possible to get 2 SG's at once? Or is this sumthing I should look for in a club like HK / Adelitas. Also what other things may be on the menu for certain SG's? I guess asking for extras wouldn't hurt, and money talks.

FlapJacK
12-15-10, 22:45
Is it Possible to get 2 SG's at once? Or is this sumthing I should look for in a club like HK / Adelitas. Also what other things may be on the menu for certain SG's? I guess asking for extras wouldn't hurt, and money talks.Yes it is possible. You'll have better luck if you find two that are friends.

Gilgamesh
12-16-10, 04:38
I was wondering about thing young SG's wearing 'school girl' outfits just past the polica station. They look too young so I never stop, I cross to the other side walking to AB. Anybody have any experiences with them? Good or keep walking?

Reinaldo
12-16-10, 05:54
I was wondering about thing young SG's wearing 'school girl' outfits just past the polica station. They look too young so I never stop, I cross to the other side walking to AB. Anybody have any experiences with them? Good or keep walking?The school girl look doesn't do anything for me so I've never indulged. Any girl who works regularly at a spot should be ok age wise. You can always ask to see ID.

Ninguno Especial
12-16-10, 17:04
Yes it is possible. You'll have better luck if you find two that are friends.From all reports when you take 2 in they are much more inhibited so you will not get as many extras or as good of service in general plus the hotel may try to charge you double. It's never appealed to me so I am not speaking from experience but have read lot's of reports. None very positive.

Sound7
12-16-10, 20:13
Some HK chica might be interested in this dual action at an inflated price. Since they have a stage show often. The dual action chicas on stage are not that impressive to say the least from what I have seen in the foam show. Finding two hotie would require a lot of work and dealing with their inflated sence would be a real challenge and expectation in the final stages of the act. Others have reported it to be waste of time. Money and effort.

Find a hotie and have her recuite a trainee would be your best bet. Two friends!

Good luck.

{QUOTE=Flapjack]Originally Posted by FlapJacK

Yes it is possible. You'll have better luck if you find two that are friends. [/QUOTE]
From all reports when you take 2 in they are much more inhibited so you will not get as many extras or as good of service in general plus the hotel may try to charge you double. It's never appealed to me so I am not speaking from experience but have read lot's of reports. None very positive.

Sock111
12-17-10, 17:30
Is it Possible to get 2 SG's at once? Or is this sumthing I should look for in a club like HK / Adelitas. Also what other things may be on the menu for certain SG's? I guess asking for extras wouldn't hurt, and money talks.The best way to do this is to find a girl that like girls and let her pick the 2nd girl. You will have a much more enjoyable experience if your not the only one living a fantasy

Mabba
12-19-10, 07:44
I was wondering about thing young SG's wearing 'school girl' outfits just past the polica station. They look too young so I never stop, I cross to the other side walking to AB. Anybody have any experiences with them? Good or keep walking?I took 3 of them arriba. None of them are too young. Only a couple are kind of cute. Sevice is worse than what most street girls provide. They'll do sin ropa for $20 but still not worth it.

Sunset Strip
12-20-10, 17:31
Is it Possible to get 2 SG's at once? Or is this sumthing I should look for in a club like HK / Adelitas. Also what other things may be on the menu for certain SG's? I guess asking for extras wouldn't hurt, and money talks.I have done two Streetgirls before and was not impressed. The two were friends. They kept laughing and joking around prior to sex. Then the one who was not having sex would always stare at the other and then start laughing, making the one having sex "self-conscious." I had been with both alone and things had been fine.

The Tijuana streets are just not the place to indulge in this fantasy.

I am not sure about the bar scene.

SS

Joe Arturo
12-20-10, 19:13
If you want a really really great experience with 2 at the same time, go to Chicago Club during the afternoon shift (2pm to 10pm) and ask for Joanna. Tell Joanna that you want to do a threesome with her and Ali (short for Alejandra). Give them $50 to $60 each for 1/2 hour (the room will be double the price of normal or $24). My best threesome experiences of all time have been with these 2.

Gilgamesh
12-21-10, 18:58
Thanks, good to know.

I took 3 of them arriba. None of them are too young. Only a couple are kind of cute. Sevice is worse than what most street girls provide. They'll do sin ropa for $20 but still not worth it.

Sunset Strip
12-21-10, 21:41
despite the rain i went to tijuana yesterday. there were fewer girls on the street during the day, but most people were out and about. the hotel and the girl i chose seemed quite happy to have a paying customer.

if there are rep001tered showers or drizzle, i would suggest going to tijuana if you planned to do so anyway. you will have more choice, because there are fewer customers, and the people really appreciate your business.

do take an umbrella because you might have to wait in line at the border!

the wait at the border was 1 hour 45 minutes, and this was around 1pm.

another note: some of the alley hotels have lowered their rates. the one i usually use had always charged $3, now they charge $2. 5. i usually give them 25 pesos.

ss

Sound7
12-22-10, 08:48
ss.

which alley hotel is 25 pesos ($2. 09) and what is it like?

map attached with alleys. thanks for the update.

s7.

despite the rain i went to tijuana yesterday. there were fewer girls on the street during the day, but most people were out and about. the hotel and the girl i chose seemed quite happy to have a paying customer.

if there are rep001tered showers or drizzle, i would suggest going to tijuana if you planned to do so anyway. you will have more choice, because there are fewer customers, and the people really appreciate your business.

do take an umbrella because you might have to wait in line at the border!

the wait at the border was 1 hour 45 minutes, and this was around 1pm.

another note: some of the alley hotels have lowered their rates. the one i usually use had always charged $3, now they charge $2. 5. i usually give them 25 pesos.

ss

Sunset Strip
12-23-10, 00:07
I am speaking of the Hotel that serves the girls from the corner of Nino Heroes and the alley. It is actually halfway up the block of Nino Heroes, but the girls stand at the corner of the alley.

I am not sure of the actual name.

SS

Reinaldo
12-24-10, 00:40
I am speaking of the Hotel that serves the girls from the corner of Nino Heroes and the alley. It is actually halfway up the block of Nino Heroes, but the girls stand at the corner of the alley.

I am not sure of the actual name.

SSIt's the Hotel Kumbala. Are you saying that they're only charging 25 pesos?

Sunset Strip
12-24-10, 22:43
It's the Hotel Kumbala. Are you saying that they're only charging 25 pesos?Yes, for years they charged $3 or 30 pesos. But last week, I gave the woman at the desk 30 pesos and she gave me 5 pesos in change. The next time, I handed the guy 20 pesos as I fumbled around for another 10 pesos, and then he saw 5 pesos in coins in my hand and took it himself, telling me that was enough.

So, yes, it appears they are only charging 25 pesos now.

SS

Bill
01-12-11, 07:40
Found her at Const. And Coahuila.

Had playmate of the month looks. 20yo, full see's about 5'-6"

she tried to sell a longer time, but told her 20 min for 200p. sin ropa.

Get to my room and she asks for cash up front. Here we go. hardly let me suck nips, left her stockings on.

Overall very rushed service and if it feels wrong, it probably will go wrong.

Bill
01-17-11, 23:40
Last Sat. Night was intimidating.

5 convoys of camouflaged marines complete with ski masks and machine guns parked in busy corners of zona norte stopping cars and pedestrians. Very serious checkpoints for contraband and weapons.

Yours truly was told to spread ém on a wall twice within 15 minutes while being frisked and interrogated.

Very intimidating but no harm done and Bill called it a night.

Luckily an hour earlier Bill found an 18yo on Coahuila alley who said she had no kids.

Took her for a quickie sin ropa at the San Juan hotel across the Chinese restaurant, complete with mirrors. 30p and recommended.

This girls poon was the loosest I have found yet, but her large breasts, nubile body and fresh face resulted in memorable fun for 200p.

Ninguno Especial
01-18-11, 17:05
Took her for a quickie sin ropa at the San Juan hotel across the Chinese restaurant, complete with mirrors. 30p and recommended.OK, the chica was in the alley but where was the hotel? Accross from the Chinese restaurant on Constitucion or the one on Ninos Heros? Never heard of this hotel or a Chinese restaurant in the alley.

Bill
01-18-11, 21:23
OK, the chica was in the alley but where was the hotel? Accross from the Chinese restaurant on Constitucion or the one on Ninos Heros? Never heard of this hotel or a Chinese restaurant in the alley.

She was on the southeast corner of the alley and whatever street opposite end of const. and the cop shop. within 75 ft south of the new taco shop. if you still can't find it..............

You won't notice the hotel because there is no visible name, its at the end of a dark corridor, but the huge wall mirrors and clean sheets made for good value. Ask the girls or its near the excellent menudo shop with hand pressed tortillas.

Travelling Guy
01-19-11, 22:28
Bill,

Is this somewhere next to Hotel Nilo / Reno Bar on Constitution or across the street next to Hotel Irma / Chinese restaurant?

See attached pics below of both.

She was on the southeast corner of the alley and whatever street opposite end of const. And the cop shop. Within 75 ft south of the new taco shop. If you still can't find it.

You won't notice the hotel because there is no visible name, its at the end of a dark corridor, but the huge wall mirrors and clean sheets made for good value. Ask the girls or its near the excellent menudo shop with hand pressed tortillas.

Ninguno Especial
01-20-11, 03:36
Bill,

Is this somewhere next to Hotel Nilo / Reno Bar on Constitution or across the street next to Hotel Irma / Chinese restaurant? Allow me to answer for Bill until he gets a chance to respond. Bill is referring to the street at the "opposite" end of the alley from Constitucion (Ninos Heros). There is a Chinese restaurant on this street as well (West side) but the hotel would be on the East side. The new taco place he mentioned is at the corner West of Adelita Bar so the hotel is South of this corner.

Travelling Guy
01-20-11, 15:53
Allow me to answer for Bill until he gets a chance to respond. Bill is referring to the street at the "opposite" end of the alley from Constitucion (Ninos Heros). There is a Chinese restaurant on this street as well (West side) but the hotel would be on the East side. The new taco place he mentioned is at the corner West of Adelita Bar so the hotel is South of this corner.Thanks Ninguno, that makes it clear now. On a related note. Is Ninos Heroes between Coahuila and Callejon Coahuila (alley) relatively safe all times of the day?

Bill
01-20-11, 21:22
Allow me to answer for Bill until he gets a chance to respond. Bill is referring to the street at the "opposite" end of the alley from Constitucion (Ninos Heros). There is a Chinese restaurant on this street as well (West side) but the hotel would be on the East side. The new taco place he mentioned is at the corner West of Adelita Bar so the hotel is South of this corner.My street name knowlege is wack, so I checked, and Hotel San Juan (really just an avg. Ho'ing flop house with huge mirrors) is officially on ninos heroes about 30 ft. S. Of the Coahuila alley and directly across the street from the XX bar and 1 door S. Of the red and white loncheria that offers sopas and menudo.

Hope they don't raise prices any time soon.

Ninguno Especial
01-21-11, 00:53
Thanks Ninguno, that makes it clear now. On a related note. Is Ninos Heroes between Coahuila and Callejon Coahuila (alley) relatively safe all times of the day?Not as safe as Constitucion but day time not bad. It runs parallel to Constitucion 1 blk W.

Hargow20
02-09-11, 00:36
I was in Tijuana about 4 weeks ago and I found this found this one bar girl named Angelica by Consitutucion & Coahullia Alley. Got a BBJ & facial for only $20. Angelica is from the US so I was a bit concerned that she was a scammer. Angelica is a brunette she 28. She does have have a bit more wear than I would like, but she is very willing to please.

Hargow20
02-11-11, 16:06
Went down to my visit my dentist who is located only about 3 blocks south of the Zone. I walked around the Zone, but did not see any SG's that really interested me. There seemed to be less SG's out. Perhaps some of the girls are on vacation still or I was to early. It was only 2pm. I also went inside the Hong Kong bar and lots of hot girls. I was thinking of going with one of them, but don't feel like paying $50 for just a BJ.

Ninguno Especial
02-11-11, 18:20
There seemed to be less SG's out. Perhaps some of the girls are on vacation still or I was to early. It was only 2pm.Some are on vacation, some are busy or in the cafes at any given time, many do not arrive until 3:00 and several take Thursday off in anticipation of longer hours on the weekend. There is really no shortage of street girls and the scene changes every half hour.

Hargow20
02-11-11, 20:29
There is no shortage of SG's in terms of qty. But the number of good looking SG's has dropped off a bit. I would like to find another hot SG that gives good BJ's. I was looking for Angelica, but she was not around.

Hum Chale Tj
02-13-11, 02:08
There is no shortage of SG's in terms of qty. But the number of good looking SG's has dropped off a bit. I would like to find another hot SG that gives good BJ's. I was looking for Angelica, but she was not around.Can you give some numbers on what to pay to get a covered BJ, being naked, boob sucking, facial, and of course fucking? Sorry for being so explicit, but I don't know Spanish and it's really difficult to communicate with these girls. I would love if someone could post some Spanish phrases that I can use for negotiations. Though I'm planning carrying some pics in the phone to explain my intent.

Kaibigan
02-13-11, 04:57
Can you give some numbers on what to pay to get a covered BJ, being naked, boob sucking, facial, and of course fucking? Sorry for being so explicit, but I don't know Spanish and it's really difficult to communicate with these girls. I would love if someone could post some Spanish phrases that I can use for negotiations. Though I'm planning carrying some pics in the phone to explain my intent.Try "Por Cuanto Chupar sin condom" for BBBJ You don't have to say "covered" for a BJ with a condom because most would never suck you without a condom anyway. It's a cultural thing. Many won't even do BJ covered. Go figure. Don't know the rates as I've been gone a while."Sin ropa" means naked."Quero chupa tus senos" means I'd like to suck your tits."amor naturale" means vaginal sex in the missionary position.

Hope this helps.

TMojoMan
02-13-11, 05:27
Can you give some numbers on what to pay to get a covered BJ, being naked, boob sucking, facial, and of course fucking? Sorry for being so explicit, but I don't know Spanish and it's really difficult to communicate with these girls. I would love if someone could post some Spanish phrases that I can use for negotiations. Though I'm planning carrying some pics in the phone to explain my intent.Like you, my first language is English, but I have a pretty fair amount of Spanish. Most of these should be easily understandable by the SG's in question.

Phrases I'm sure of:

Cuanto por ___? (QUAN-toh por) = how much for ___?

Quiero (kee-AIR-oh) = I want.

Quisiera (kee-see-AIR-ah) = I would like (more formal)

Chupar las chi chis (choo-PAR las CHEE-chees) = to suck your titties.

Una mamada con condóand (QUAN-to por una ma-MAH-the con con-DOAN) = a blowjob with condom.

Tener sexo (the-NAIR SEX-oh) = to have sex.

Desnuda (des-NEW-dah) = nude, naked.

Sin ropa (seen ROH-pah) = without clothes, the most common way to say "nude"

Not sure about the slang for facial. The slang for semen is "leche," or milk. I think a facial would be "to discharge the milk on the face", or:

Descargar la leche en tu cara (des-car-GAR la LEH-chay en too CAR-ah) = to discharge the milk on your face.

Don't try to speak with perfect pronunciation because then they will assume your Spanish is better than it is and they'll talk fast. Be sure you lay it on with a heavy American accent.

TMojoMan
02-13-11, 05:30
Una mamada con condóand (QUAN-to por una ma-MAH-the con con-DOAN) = a blowjob with condom.Okay, the text editor didn't understand the text with the accent mark. It should look like this, but with an accent mark over the "o" in the second syllable:

Una mamada con condon.

TMojoMan
02-13-11, 06:12
Can you give some numbers on what to pay to get a covered BJ, being naked, boob sucking, facial, and of course fucking? Sorry for being so explicit, but I don't know Spanish and it's really difficult to communicate with these girls. I would love if someone could post some Spanish phrases that I can use for negotiations. Though I'm planning carrying some pics in the phone to explain my intent.DOH! I totally misread what you typed there. You asked what to PAY and I thought it was what to SAY.

Sorry for the unsolicited Spanish lesson.

Hargow20
02-14-11, 20:11
The price for BJ is from $20-$30. For BJ you say suckee. For facial it's roughly the same price. For facial espanol is : Esperma en su cara. It usually fairly hard to find a SG that will do facials.

Hum Chale Tj
02-15-11, 05:18
DOH! I totally misread what you typed there. You asked what to PAY and I thought it was what to SAY.

Sorry for the unsolicited Spanish lesson.Thanks mate. The lessons are priceless. I was looking for someone to give some quotes in Spanish and you just did that. Thanks a bunch.

Hum Chale Tj
02-15-11, 05:21
The price for BJ is from $20-$30. For BJ you say suckee. For facial it's roughly the same price. For facial espanol is : Esperma en su cara. It usually fairly hard to find a SG that will do facials.Thanks for the response. I'm surprised SG don't want to do that. What are they expecting from us instead.

Anyhow, can you please share a suckee + fuckee + sin ropa session cost for 30 mins?

Travelling Guy
02-15-11, 15:44
Hum Chale Tijuana,

The base price of almost all SGs starts at $20 for 15 minutes and unless negotiated only involves a brief HJ, application of condom and leaving the top / bra on while you bust away to glory in her. Most will want you to pay and additional $5 for each extra. Extras include taking off all clothes (called 'sin ropa' in spanish) and BJ (called 'oral' or 'mamado' in spanish). On top of this you would pay approximately $5 for 15-minute hotel.

So your typical session would be $20 (sex) + $5 (sin-ropa) + $5 (BJ) +$5 (hotel) = $35 total unless you negotiate for services (the hotel part is the only non-negotiable part of the deal).

Thanks for the response. I'm surprised SG don't want to do that. What are they expecting from us instead.

Anyhow, can you please share a suckee + fuckee + sin ropa session cost for 30 mins?

Sock111
02-16-11, 23:45
Hum Chale Tijuana,

The base price of almost all SGs starts at $20 for 15 minutes and unless negotiated only involves a brief HJ, application of condom and leaving the top / bra on while you bust away to glory in her. Most will want you to pay and additional $5 for each extra. Extras include taking off all clothes (called 'sin ropa' in spanish) and BJ (called 'oral' or 'mamado' in spanish). On top of this you would pay approximately $5 for 15-minute hotel.

So your typical session would be $20 (sex) + $5 (sin-ropa) + $5 (BJ) +$5 (hotel) = $35 total unless you negotiate for services (the hotel part is the only non-negotiable part of the deal). You got to think of street girls services as À la Carte. $20 to just put your dick in. Its usually $5 for each extra. My recommendation is to make sure you negotiate everything before you take her to a room. What you could of gotten for an extra $5 outside may cost you more inside.

Hum Chale Tj
02-17-11, 07:06
Sock111 and Traveling Guy, thank you very much for the response. This will help me a lot!

Sound7
02-18-11, 17:16
30 min at $70.

Thanks for the response. I'm surprised SG don't want to do that. What are they expecting from us instead.

Hum Chale Tj
02-19-11, 04:01
30 min at $70.Thanks Sound7, but that would be inside the clubs? I'm assuming that SG would ask for less.

Travelling Guy
02-20-11, 17:18
30 min at $70.I have to correct you on this Sound7. The real average going rate seems to be $60 for 30-minutes. Personally speaking I have not come across any BG that will not take $60 once she sits with me and has had a ficha drink.

Member #2041
02-22-11, 17:39
Thanks Sound7, but that would be inside the clubs? I'm assuming that SG would ask for less.SGs will, depending on the chica, and depending on the requested activities, go for $15-30 for a 15 minute session. $40-50 can get you some premium activities well beyond the norm with some ladies, depending upon your risk tolerance. But everything must be negotiated, including them removing their clothes. Competency in Spanish can be invaluable when doing street chicas. "Toda sin ropas" means fully nude. It's not generally included in the first price quoted. The normal SG session is 15 minutes. 30 will cost you more for both the chica and the "hotel"

If you ask for "sucky fucky toda sin ropas", the initial quotes will range from $25-40 for a 15 minute session, but $30 is the norm for that combo. If you want to squeeze max value, you can get ~12 pesos to the dollar, and when paying the girls, pay 10 pesos to the dollar relative to the above rates for street girls. But Adelita and Hong Kong won't give you that 10-1 exchange rate, as they are oriented to the dollar prices.

Hum Chale Tj
02-24-11, 05:35
SGs will, depending on the chica, and depending on the requested activities, go for $15-30 for a 15 minute session. $40-50 can get you some premium activities well beyond the norm with some ladies, depending upon your risk tolerance. But everything must be negotiated, including them removing their clothes. Competency in Spanish can be invaluable when doing street chicas."Toda sin ropas" means fully nude. It's not generally included in the first price quoted. The normal SG session is 15 minutes. 30 will cost you more for both the chica and the "hotel"

If you ask for "sucky fucky toda sin ropas", the initial quotes will range from $25-40 for a 15 minute session, but $30 is the norm for that combo. If you want to squeeze max value, you can get 12 pesos to the dollar, and when paying the girls, pay 10 pesos to the dollar relative to the above rates for street girls. But Adelita and Hong Kong won't give you that 10-1 exchange rate, as they are oriented to the dollar prices.Thank you, Sir. That's sound advice.

Desertratco
02-27-11, 06:23
First time back in Tijuana in a few months. Drizzling rain most of the night. Spent a little time warming up with Victoria, a cute, slim, alley girl. I don't know why, but I needed a little extra time this session. Victoria was up for the task and even allowed a little titty sucking after I paid for the extra time. $450mx for everything, double the time, plus room fee.

Went into the usual clubs. As someone else reported, Las Chev was incredibly loud, so I didn't hang out in there at all. Hong Kong was hopping as usual. Adelita was busy, but more guys than girls. Ditto with CC. Tropical was busier than usual with several decent looking girls inside, but I wasn't quite ready to go.

Had some tacos at the new place on the corner of Ave. Niños Heroes and Coahuila. Good stuff, though the hygiene is, suspect, as with most places in MX. Cook used his hands to pick up raw chicken to toss on the grill, wiped his hands with a towel, then went back to cooking and assembling tacos without washing hands. Luckily, I had eaten my share before I saw this.

Went back into the alley and found a cute spinner, Claudia. Says she's 19. Awesome, tight body. Might be more fun as she gets to know you. I tried a little finger play but even though she sighed appreciatively at the contact, she refused. I get the impression she likes it more than she lets on.

Anyway, I'll be back over the border this evening and maybe tomorrow morning. It's raining which make it less fun, but the girls seem to be OK getting out of the cold for a little more time inside. We'll see how it goes.

Hargow20
02-27-11, 20:49
I was wondering if you saw many hot SG's. I was down in Tijuana earlier this month & there has not been as many hot SG as in the past. I will probably head to Tijuana this week if the action does not pick up in SD.

Hargow20
03-02-11, 06:03
Went to Tijuana around 3:30pm. Saw pretty much the same SG's as last time. There was some good looking SG's in the alley, but most of them were unwilling to do BJ's for some reason. I was about ready to head back when I ran across this one girl named Kirina. Got a CBJ and came on her tits for $25. The BJ was not that great, but Kirina was willing to take me deep.

Ninguno Especial
03-02-11, 18:46
I ran across this one girl named Kirina. Got a CBJ and came on her tits for $25. The BJ was not that great, but Kirina was willing to take me deep.She is also known for BBBJs or was some months back. Sometimes they change what is available and your mileage & preferences may vary.

Sound7
03-03-11, 23:39
30 Min SW + Hotel rate = 2 x [SW + Hotel ] Maximum

QUOTE=Sound7; 1124643]30 min at $70. [/QUOTE]

Travelling Guy
03-04-11, 02:03
Gentlemen,

Have thought about taking a quick morning to noon trip to the Zona on a few days when I have no morning appointments but never quite executed on it.

What time do the SGs start showing up in the morning? If you also know what time the Bars in Zona open, even better!

Phordphan
03-04-11, 03:30
Gentlemen,

Have thought about taking a quick morning to noon trip to the Zona on a few days when I have no morning appointments but never quite executed on it.

What time do the SGs start showing up in the morning? If you also know what time the Bars in Zona open, even better! There will be a few chicas there early. Many start trickling in around 10ish. By noon there will be quite a few.

The bars open pretty early. HK and AB claim to be open 24x7. Note that really early there will be virtually no girls in any of the clubs.

The downside of a morning visit is that you may be faced with a 2+ hour line when you get back to the border. That is the main reason I rarely visit during the day anymore.

Hargow20
03-04-11, 06:38
I you walk back across the border during the middle of the week it's usually not too bad. Fridays and weekends are are big hassle.

Phordphan
03-04-11, 16:30
I you walk back across the border during the middle of the week it's usually not too bad. Fridays and weekends are are big hassle.Is it better now? What time of the day is best?

I haven't been since like November. But all summer and fall, between around 1:00 and 3:00, there was always a line stretching all the way up past the corner.

If those lines are now gone, I would love to visit more during the day.

Hargow20
03-04-11, 17:30
The lines have not been bad recently. I usually cross back from 4-6pm.

Hambone78
03-05-11, 08:10
Is it better now? What time of the day is best?

I haven't been since like November. But all summer and fall, between around 1:00 and 3:00, there was always a line stretching all the way up past the corner.

If those lines are now gone, I would love to visit more during the day. Bro. Sentri Pass. Best 122 bucks you will ever spend, I GUARANTEE IT! If you cross once a month, it pays for itself right away.

Sunset Strip
03-05-11, 18:30
Is it better now? What time of the day is best?

If those lines are now gone, I would love to visit more during the day. I was down quite a bit in November and December and the lines were ridiculous. Now mind you I have been a twice a week regular since 2000.

Anyway, in Nov. And Dec. I would leave around 11:30 am and have to wait close to 2 hours. This was my normal time for the last five years and I never had to wait more than 1 hour. In fact, at times during the week (WED and THURS) you could get out in under 30 minutes.

But this past NOV and DEC, it was a 2 hour wait EVERYDAY!

SOmething is going wrong.

I will be back this week. The border patrol website claims they have 14 lines open on a regular basis after 4pm and that the wait is 15 minutes.

SS

Phordphan
03-05-11, 18:35
I was down quite a bit in November and December and the lines were ridiculous. Now mind you I have been a twice a week regular since 2000.

Anyway, in Nov. And Dec. I would leave around 11:30 am and have to wait close to 2 hours. This was my normal time for the last five years and I never had to wait more than 1 hour. In fact, at times during the week (WED and THURS) you could get out in under 30 minutes.

But this past NOV and DEC, it was a 2 hour wait EVERYDAY!

SOmething is going wrong.

I will be back this week. The border patrol website claims they have 14 lines open on a regular basis after 4pm and that the wait is 15 minutes.

SSYour experience mirrors mine in every respect.

Please post the results of your visits this week.

Sound7
03-05-11, 21:43
They reduce the number of lanes and add lanes after 6 am. Sentri lane open around 6 am. Even in the morning it could be 30 min to 45 min depending on pre-screen process in place on that day.

Your experience mirrors mine in every respect.

Please post the results of your visits this week.

Hargow20
03-06-11, 03:25
I have seen SG's as early as 9 or 10am. The ideal time to arrive is probably between 2 or 3pm. This is when all the SG's are out.

Hargow20
03-08-11, 00:51
I was wondering if anyone has seen a lot more SG's on the weekends? Just wondering since it seems there has been less SG's in the Zona recently. I usually avoid weekends. It makes sense that there might be, but I don't feel like going on the weekends.I might try visiting Tijuana on a Thursday this week.

Sunset Strip
03-08-11, 02:06
I hit the alley at 10:30 am today. It was raining but a fair amount of girls were out. I spent 200 pesos and 50 pesos for the room. No knock, no time limit, for me.

The border wait was minimal. I got in line at 11:28 and was on the trolley at 12:07. This included a five minute shift change when they closed all the lines at the border.

More later.

SS

Norman1234
03-11-11, 05:07
Hi,

I followed a street girl into a hotel. The hotel is really bad. I know there is another one much better next to HK for the same price / per 15 mins. Can I take her to to the better one?

Thanks

Don Smith 10
03-11-11, 19:26
Hi,

I followed a street girl into a hotel. The hotel is really bad. I know there is another one much better next to HK for the same price / per 15 mins. Can I take her to to the better one?

ThanksIf she works nearby, she usually go to cascada. All you have to is ask to the girls.

But if she works more than 50 feet away, they don't want to go to your hotel. But everything is negotiable.

Happy hunting

Norman1234
03-12-11, 03:13
I was not very clear in my original question. I guess that my question was that are these street girls tied to thier own hotel of choice, or within the zona, I can take them to a different hotel and pay the $6 fees to have a good time.

Thanks

If she works nearby, she usually go to cascada. All you have to is ask to the girls.

But if she works more than 50 feet away, they don't want to go to your hotel. But everything is negotiable.

Happy hunting

Ninguno Especial
03-12-11, 18:04
I was not very clear in my original question. I guess that my question was that are these street girls tied to thier own hotel of choice, or within the zona, I can take them to a different hotel and pay the $6 fees to have a good time.

ThanksAs a general rule YES, they are tied to one hotel. Some will travel to other hotels. Most will go TO Cascadas (Hong Kong hotel) if they work near by at other hotels. FEW that are assigned to the Cascadas will leave it for the raunchier hotels such as Eduardo across the alley. Bottom line is you have to ask, each chica has her own comfort zones, some will bend the rules, others won't budge.

Hargow20
03-12-11, 18:56
Some of the girls have lockers at the hotels. So my guess is that they receive discount in rent in return for bringing guys to that hotel. Another odd thing is that the SG's and the club girls customers are charged different rates.

Hargow20
03-13-11, 17:45
Kirina would only do CBJ. But I think I can talk her into BBJ. Can't wait to get over this cold so I can make another trip to Tijuana next week.

Desertratco
03-16-11, 07:43
I was wondering if you saw many hot SG's. I was down in Tijuana earlier this month & there has not been as many hot SG as in the past. I will probably head to Tijuana this week if the action does not pick up in SD.Sorry for the delay in replying. Haven't been on the board in a while.

I don't know if I would call the available SGs particularly "hot," but there are a handful that are definitely worth getting to know. I could be wrong, but it seems that the number of paraditas right now is way down from a couple years ago. I could be wrong, but it seems like Ave Constitucion is less populated than before. Still, it shouldn't be hard to find someone to get you what you want, unless it's way out of the norm.

Ninguno Especial
03-16-11, 20:02
I could be wrong, but it seems that the number of paraditas right now is way down from a couple years ago.Down in direct proportion to the number of gringos and locals who have the time and money to indulge. Also a couple of weeks after Easter should see more returning from S. Mexico. When a paradita tells you she is going on "vacation" 9 times out of 10 it is that her padrote (pimp) is moving her to Mexico City or other location for work as business in down in Tijuana or could be one of a dozen other reasons.

Bottom line is if we don't turn out and support them they leave town.

Statman
03-17-11, 02:48
Kirina would only do CBJ. But I think I can talk her into BBJ. Can't wait to get over this cold so I can make another trip to Tijuana next week.Who is this? Ilooked at past posts and can not find who this is. Please clarify.

Hargow20
03-17-11, 05:01
Kirina is petite girl with dirty wavy blonde hair. She works on Constitucion on the other side of street from the police station.

Hargow20
03-17-11, 05:06
There are less SG's mainly in the Cohuila alley.

Desertratco
03-20-11, 19:05
Back in SD for a few days. Wasn't really planning on being in Tijuana tonight, but ended up there anyway. Had nice sessions with two of my fave SWs, Claudia and Sharlin. Sharlin used to work in front of Las Delicias, but I found her up on Art 123. She says she works there now because of some trouble she had at the other location. Thought I was going to make a short trip, ended up staying for almost four hours. I think I'm becoming an addict. <grin

Desertratco
03-26-11, 21:51
Had a little time Tuesday afternoon to play. Headed into Tijuana at about 2pm. Nothing going on at CC, or Tropical. Even at Adelita, there were more guys than girls. Did a couple of sessions with two SGs. The first was Rosa, N. Side of the alley. Nice girl, a little chubby for my tastes, but sweet smile and good skills. $250 plus room.

The second girl, I can't remember her name but she was standing on the W end of the alley in front of the convenience store. Another gordita with a sweet smile. Can't remember her name, but she told me she only works days. Did the deed for $200MX, plus room fee.

I hit the border at 4pm or so, expecting a big line. Interestingly, though the line on the MX side of the border started at maybe 100 yards long, it went fairly quickly. Very little line past the gates, though when decision time came, I picked the wrong queue and ended up with the slowest agent. If I had turned right instead of left at the fork, I could have been out in 15 minutes. Instead, it took about 25, still not bad for a midday run.

Desertratco
03-26-11, 21:51
I dropped in on the alley on Wednesday night while it was raining. Looked for some of my favorite girls, though most of them had abandoned their posts because of the rain. Found Charlin at her new spot on Ave 123 and went with her for a nice, warm 30 minute session. Took a walk through the alley, then into Hong Kong to watch the show. After I had been sitting at the stage for about 15 minutes or so, a really cute chica sat down next to me. Very girl-next-door kind of cute, not the stripper-club look at all. She was quite friendly, full of smiles. Said her name is Charit (char-eet?) Lots of fun, very chatty and a smokin' body. I was tempted to take her upstairs-and she was willing after two fichas, but I was thinking of seeing Carime (pronounced Car-EE-may) at Mermaids a girl I had been with the last time I was here a few weeks ago. Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely go back to see if Charit is still around. I think she could be a great time. Anyway, I left HK and went across the street. Unfortunately, Carime wasn't working that night, maybe because it was the evening of her birthday (a fact I had picked up last time). A little frustrated, I poked my head back into HK, but couldn't find Charit. Bummer. I decided I wanted a little more action, so I hit the street again. Still very few girls out because of the cold, but picked up Isabela a SG in front of Las Delicias. Nice session for $250Mx. Headed out at about 2am, no lines at the border.

Hargow20
03-27-11, 03:51
Got down to Tijuana around 3pm. Saw a few more SG's. I did not see Kirina so I asked at the Hotel Diamante about her. They told me that Kirina would be there around 5pm. Walked around for awhile but did not see any other SG's that turned me on and were willing to do what I wanted. I decided to hang out till around 5pm, but still no Kirina. I was still feeling a bit nauseated from the flu. So decided to head on home.

Statman
03-30-11, 03:44
Hey Mongers

Sorry this report was late, but I just got on my computer today, so wanted to write the report. I was down in Tijuana early Sunday Morning, and went there to both dump a girl that has been an utter bummer (named Andrea, stands by hotel near HK, has dark blonde hair, and short.) for not doing anything in three sessions, so will not be with her anymore, and to once again look for Best ever (AKA: she told me her name was Lucy.) , and guess who I found up the street on Nina Heros in her usual place. I quickly parked and practically ran to be with this girl, and it was so worth it, as the 2nd time was better than the first.

First I was in again for over an hour at her request to the door guy, and he only knocked when he heard us talking not either of us moaning, and for the first time with a girl, that is what I did, and I have never done that. She stared by kissing me and my body like tasting icing on a cake, and them BBBJ me in a 69 position. I had me usual snack for about 45 minutes, and she gave me yummy cream about four times, I then did something really bad, that passion for the moment did it. I slipped in camando, and let go in her, as we made out passionitely. She begged for it and loved it.

This one may be off the market soon guys, as she has passed the tough parts of the commitment test, in that she wanted this so bad that way, now if she passes the easy stuff, such as just spends a night with me, a few regular dates, goes away with me for an overnight, and maybe lets me in the back door with no rain coat, than I am going to take this one off the market and buy it for good, or move in with her for good, as this just gets better every time I am with her. She told me she does not work Tuesday or Wednesday, and has no phone, Thus, has to pass the tests, but I may help her fix that, as I want her on beckon call for me, and also that she is working Thursday-Monday of this week.

Last chance guys, as she said we may spend the night Thursday night together, and she told me she does not want to sleep much unless exhausted. I am falling for this one hard, and may give up looking for Alex if this pans out, as Lucy is doing stuff Alex never did, and is total package so far, but now the trust area begins. If that happens, then another street girl is off the market. Sorry guys, I know I will hear it, but this is truly the most incredible sex I have ever had with a woman, let alone a street girl. Last chance if want something great. I paid $170 total ($150 for her, ten for the room, and $5. 00 for the guys in the hotel as giving me more time than paid for at her request.) It was worth every penny, as I never had a girl make me moan with exhaustion, in my 42 years, and she never did in her 28, as said never hit aread I did with my tools, and did not know that area could ever make her cum so quickly, or a guy could find it. She said never had a guy hit her G-spot with all his tools. And have multiple cums, so she proposed to me, and I may next time take her up on it, if gets any better. Last chance guys, or she is off the market soon. Again about the performance not the looks, as she is average, but slightly heavy, but not too much. I am heavy too, so works out good, but still she is still good looking.

Also there was a blonde there with a spandex-latex purple skirt, that if she was not there I would have tapped, someone may want to check that out, as always had good luck with girls outside the alley.

Statman
03-30-11, 12:17
Hey Mongers

Sorry this report was late, but I just got on my computer today, so wanted to write the report. I was down in Tijuana early Sunday Morning, and went there to both dump a girl that has been an utter bummer (named Andrea, stands by hotel near HK, has dark blonde hair, and short.) for not doing anything in three sessions, so will not be with her anymore, and to once again look for Best ever (AKA: she told me her name was Lucy.) , and guess who I found up the street on Nina Heros in her usual place. I quickly parked and practically ran to be with this girl, and it was so worth it, as the 2nd time was better than the first.

First I was in again for over an hour at her request to the door guy, and he only knocked when he heard us talking not either of us moaning, and for the first time with a girl, that is what I did, and I have never done that. She stared by kissing me and my body like tasting icing on a cake, and them BBBJ me in a 69 position. I had me usual snack for about 45 minutes, and she gave me yummy cream about four times, I then did something really bad, that passion for the moment did it. I slipped in camando, and let go in her, as we made out passionitely. She begged for it and loved it.

This one may be off the market soon guys, as she has passed the tough parts of the commitment test, in that she wanted this so bad that way, now if she passes the easy stuff, such as just spends a night with me, a few regular dates, goes away with me for an overnight, and maybe lets me in the back door with no rain coat, than I am going to take this one off the market and buy it for good, or move in with her for good, as this just gets better every time I am with her. She told me she does not work Tuesday or Wednesday, and has no phone, Thus, has to pass the tests, but I may help her fix that, as I want her on beckon call for me, and also that she is working Thursday-Monday of this week.

Last chance guys, as she said we may spend the night Thursday night together, and she told me she does not want to sleep much unless exhausted. I am falling for this one hard, and may give up looking for Alex if this pans out, as Lucy is doing stuff Alex never did, and is total package so far, but now the trust area begins. If that happens, then another street girl is off the market. Sorry guys, I know I will hear it, but this is truly the most incredible sex I have ever had with a woman, let alone a street girl. Last chance if want something great. I paid $170 total ($150 for her, ten for the room, and $5. 00 for the guys in the hotel as giving me more time than paid for at her request.) It was worth every penny, as I never had a girl make me moan with exhaustion, in my 42 years, and she never did in her 28, as said never hit area I did with my tools, and did not know that area could ever make her cum so quickly, or a guy could find it. She said never had a guy hit her G-spot with all his tools. And have multiple cums, so she proposed to me, and I may next time take her up on it, if gets any better. Last chance guys, or she is off the market soon. Again about the performance not the looks, as she is average, but slightly heavy, but not too much. I am heavy too, so works out good, but still she is still good looking.

Also there was a blonde there with a spandex-latex purple skirt, that if she was not there I would have tapped, someone may want to check that out, as always had good luck with girls outside the alley. Actually it was $170, forgot to explain two cum guys, and the area to hit is the inner hole, above the deep pit inside. If you hit that with the right tools, you can have a girl do anything for however long you want, and leave her screaming (and I mean screaming.) for more. Both spots hit will drive a woman nuts, and make her want no one else. Is working for me, when a girl allows me to. This is why this girl Andrea was bad, all talk no action, and wanted good money, so never paid her good, because would not let me have access to the wild driving areas, so told her hit the road, and paid her crap for a tip. If hit both spots, will have women begging you to marry them, get them pregnant, extra time not paid for, or anything else you want from them, and beg you to not stop, and to love them only. Try it guys, I have five girls begging me to marry them, want to take care of me, not other way around, and four of them call me to come over and "satisfy" them, even though not interested, and was one time thing.

Baxter Slade
03-30-11, 18:10
Actually it was $170, forgot to explain two cum guys, and the area to hit is the inner hole, above the deep pit inside. If you hit that with the right tools, you can have a girl do anything for however long you want, and leave her screaming (and I mean screaming.) for more. Both spots hit will drive a woman nuts, and make her want no one else. Is working for me, when a girl allows me to. This is why this girl Andrea was bad, all talk no action, and wanted good money, so never paid her good, because would not let me have access to the wild driving areas, so told her hit the road, and paid her crap for a tip. If hit both spots, will have women begging you to marry them, get them pregnant, extra time not paid for, or anything else you want from them, and beg you to not stop, and to love them only. Try it guys, I have five girls begging me to marry them, want to take care of me, not other way around, and four of them call me to come over and "satisfy" them, even though not interested, and was one time thing.Sounds like an interesting technique but I am having trouble figuring out exactly what to do. Any additional info would be appreciated Thanks.

Statman
03-31-11, 01:26
Sounds like an interesting technique but I am having trouble figuring out exactly what to do. Any additional info would be appreciated Thanks.Everyone knows about the outside spot, at the top of the clitoris, but there is a small hole above the pit area on the inside, and to the right. Women never have that touched, and if can find it with your tools, and work it, along with the outside area, alternating, she will be yours, if you want her or not. And will scream, beg, moan, you name it. It also gets them off when you have sex, even if not good at lasting if work it enough as when you enter, they are still stimulated there, so they cum pronto, with a few pumps, thus the multiple cums of the woman. I am averaging 5 to 6 cum shots on them, and women who want to stop after one, I keep hitting this, and they fall right back down and scream don't stop. Working for me, if you do this, will have better times, and maybe cheaper experiences.

Dr. Ruth. Just kidding, stat.

Phordphan
03-31-11, 04:00
Everyone knows about the outside spot, at the top of the clitoris, but there is a small hole above the pit area on the inside, and to the right. Women never have that touched, and if can find it with your tools, and work it, along with the outside area, alternating, she will be yours, if you want her or not. And will scream, beg, moan, you name it. It also gets them off when you have sex, even if not good at lasting if work it enough as when you enter, they are still stimulated there, so they cum pronto, with a few pumps, thus the multiple cums of the woman. I am averaging 5 to 6 cum shots on them, and women who want to stop after one, I keep hitting this, and they fall right back down and scream don't stop. Working for me, if you do this, will have better times, and maybe cheaper experiences.

Dr. Ruth. Just kidding, stat. This is known as the G spot. However, many studies say that it is entirely subjective and does not exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot

Statman
03-31-11, 04:17
This is known as the G spot. However, many studies say that it is entirely subjective and does not exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-SpotWrong, it is about doing both holes, and how and just passing on what is working. I have not had to pay for at least three hours of time, and had women offer to pay me, so if you know better, please share. I know that is the G, it is the other I am trying to figure out, as there are not two G spots. What is the one on the outside called. I work one, then other, then back to the one, while going up the canal in the process, I am having women offer to marry me, and to father their kids, as well as work for me, so this seems to be working, just wanted to pass along what technique is working and how do.

TomJackin
03-31-11, 07:14
I am having women offer to marry me, and to father their kids, as well as work for meWas this before or after you spent $170 bucks on a street girl? Just curious.

Member #4450
04-01-11, 04:09
What is the one on the outside called.What's an "A" hole?

Member #4450
04-01-11, 04:16
Was this before or after you spent $170 bucks on a street girl? Just curious.LOL! You're right!

Sunset Strip
04-09-11, 03:45
This is known as the G spot. However, many studies say that it is entirely subjective and does not exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-SpotYeah, the G-Spot has to be subjective. I hear women claiming that a guy with a big-D put it down and hit that spot. Well, the spot is actually only three inches in, so in reality a guy with a smaller D should do better because he will be aiming right at the spot!

So, yeah it is totally in the mind.

SS

Statman
04-09-11, 14:11
Was this before or after you spent $170 bucks on a street girl? Just curious.That was after the two and half hours spent, and the 7 (5 her. 2 me) multiple pops. The only reason she got big money, was for big service which most girls do not give, thus they get crap. To all that are laughing, keep enjoying paying for your crap sessions, I am now getting freebe overnighters from this one, so sometimes pays to pay big up front, if know it is good, and the girl knows you are not a scumbag looking just to get yours and move on, so not pay in the future. Laugh and choke on that. Oh and to the guy that called me an a-hole, you can lick my smelly, brown one, because it is dirt like you that makes it easier for me to score, because women there have told me that they are fed up with Americans coming down and treating them like crap, and if they just took a little time and attention with them, as in a massage or service to them, that they would not be cold fish in bed and would put out and give a little more.

Maybe the reason you are a lame horny traveler, is because you suck in bed, and girls know it. thus that's why you are horny.

It works for me, if something else works for you than fine, good for you, but this is about maximizing you time, at the least amount of money. To get 2 and half hours, with a girl for that, is darn good, to not have to pay for it in the future, and have this girl begging for you, and her friends and co-workers offering it, because they heard, even better, We talk about them, and they talk about us too, I would just rather have them talk about areas, that got hit, that never do to their friends, rather than what a sap we are, how crappy we treated them, or how shitty we were in performance. I do not have to worry about that, can you say the same?

one other thing, I have had 2 bad providers, and four bad sessions in six months ( two which were my fault for trying to work on a woman.), and it is because of losers that do not let you work the areas, because they say they don't like that. I have exposed one with pics, and she no longer works in the alley, and the second one, Andrea, with really short dirty blond hair, and works at in front of hotel caraccas, is the second. I tried to work on this one, and never gave in, so paid her crap, and told her why. finally after the third session (like baseball three strikes your out.) I told her to hit the road, as she sucks in bed. do not be scared to confront these women, and tell them what you want, and what others are putting out, as they will realize when they are not getting business why. this girl asked me why not getting business, and told me no one likes her, so I told her why, and either will have to put out better, or look for new work. I should have thrown this after two sessions, but told her after 2nd one, that if again had a bad session, she was hitting the road, and that's what happen, so kept my word. I think her ass and legs got the better of me, over my mind, but it felt good, to confront her. so said have fun waiting outside the hotel, because I am done with you. She gave me her number (sorry guys do not have it anymore, as erased it, due to bad sessions, and her crap texts to me.), and ignored her and her last text, begging me to help her out, despite paying her crap for crap service. I do not like getting played, and while I did a little, held my ground on the damage, so I am happy with that.

it is a buyers market, and the sooner these girls realize this with us telling them that, when bad, the sooner they will get attitude changes. This does not however give us right to treat the good ones like crap. keep things in the right balance, and everyone wins, and you will enjoy it more, she will too, and both will have extras that come from it.

TomJackin
04-10-11, 06:57
I have five girls begging me to marry them, want to take care of me, not other way around, and four of them call me to come over and "satisfy" them, even though not interested, and was one time thing.
I have not had to pay for at least three hours of time, and had women offer to pay me, so if you know better, please share.Have you ever thought, even for a second, that women are begging you to marry them because their life sucks? Especially on the street! I was in Tijuana on Friday night, and again tonight. It was cold, and you could see some of the SG's shivering. A great life they have!

Believe what you want to, but don't stray too far from reality.

Yep, call me a lame horny traveler; but at least I understand the game.

Statman
04-10-11, 15:38
Have you ever thought, even for a second, that women are begging you to marry them because their life sucks? Especially on the street! I was in Tijuana on Friday night, and again tonight. It was cold, and you could see some of the SG's shivering. A great life they have!

Yep, call me a lame horny traveler; but at least I understand the game. Rather than come with your comments that do nothing for the board, we are all waiting for your knowledge and expertise on the subject, since you think you are better than everyone else. Either bring something or end your comments about others and theirs. As for their lives sucking, maybe if you go to know them, and not just try to score, you might do a little better and not be so horny. But I forgot you are the mongering expert here, with you lame comments, and lack of expertise to the board. bring something or don't waste all of time with your lack of knowledge on this matter. Just bring something that is not crap, than you can brag all you want on the matter. I now have it so I do not pay for about 3 girls, what do you have, since you are the pro here?

Hargow20
04-11-11, 18:23
Got dwon to Tijuana around 3pm and a lot of people were celebrating the a Soccer game I believe. There was the usual SG's, but some other girls showed up around 4 & 5pm. I was looking for Karina, but I found out later that she is on vacation. I finally decided to go with this young SG named Kathia. Kathia was standing just west of the Cascada. Kathia was fairly hot and willing to please.

Statman
04-19-11, 08:42
Yeah, the G-Spot has to be subjective. I hear women claiming that a guy with a big-D put it down and hit that spot. Well, the spot is actually only three inches in, so in reality a guy with a smaller D should do better because he will be aiming right at the spot!

So, yeah it is totally in the mind.

SSGood job Sunset, way to be subjective, and I did not do that with the tool, as too big, it was my mouth that got the job done that gets them nuts, and can not wait to see lucy again, as she is a wild woman and the most incredible, submissive, never say no girl I have ever had, keep her happy and panting in bed, and suddenly everything is on the menu for little to in my case, no money down. i am still waiting for tom jackoff to share his expertise, since he comments on others tastes and performance.

Reinaldo
04-21-11, 02:44
FWIW, this has been my experience over the years so I no longer visit on Viernes Santo.

Travelling Guy
04-21-11, 19:52
I took a quick trip to Tijuana with a friend Saturday night. The clubs (HK, AB) were not as crowded as I have seen them on previous weekends but it was not dead either. Had a couple of beers at HK and enjoyed a few shows. Most girls that I talked to were down to 'arriba' for 60. But I wanted to try the street-meat instead and took a stroll in the alley. Some familiar faces and a few new ones.

Saw Adrianna standing by 'Cuartos Venica' and she looked good. She wanted $20 for just sex. Negotiated $25 for sexo & oral. The room was $3. Inside Adrianna had a really nice body and landing-strip but the session itself was just average and a little mechanical. She was friendly to talk to but the performance was very mechanical. CBJ and MISH to completion. Total damage = $25 + $3 = $28.

Had a couple of tacos by the stand in front of Hacienda (east end of alley) and I back in a cab to the border.

Statman
04-23-11, 20:55
Have you ever thought, even for a second, that women are begging you to marry them because their life sucks? Especially on the street! I was in Tijuana on Friday night, and again tonight. It was cold, and you could see some of the SG's shivering. A great life they have!

Yep, call me a lame horny traveler; but at least I understand the game. Hey jackoff read Hugo in the Tijuana reports, seems that my technique is working, who is the ass now. It is not me.

Hargow20
04-24-11, 09:11
I was wondering if anyone has seen Kirina recently? Kirina has dirty blonde hair and works in front of the hotel Diamante on Constitucion. I heard that Kirina went on vacation to Veracruz. She might be back now hopefully.

Ninguno Especial
04-24-11, 22:35
I was wondering if anyone has seen Kirina recently? Kirina has dirty blonde hair and works in front of the hotel Diamante on Constitucion. I heard that Kirina went on vacation to Veracruz. She might be back now hopefully.She has been back about 2 weeks rested and in good spirits.

Phordphan
04-25-11, 08:18
On the way out of town, near the Diamante, stood little Marta. She was rather insistent. I hemed and hawed, but finally gave in. I didn't think anything would happen. I was a bit tired, already had 4 or 5 cervezas and had been drained dry earlier in the evening. But, what the heck.

Got upstairs and I warned her she had a lot of work ahead of her. She was very game. CBJ and mish, and finally a HJ because things just weren't happening. She didn't get the idea of using my super-neat-o Avanti non-latex party hats, and the Goodyear Extra-Heavy-Duty ones she had, well, you know the rest.

Anyway, during foreplay she didn't take off her top, even though she assured me things would be sin ropa. She explained that she couldn't, as she was lactating and milk would get all over the place. She just had a little boy. She showed me the TP pads in her bra, to prove she wasn't BSing.

Afterwards, just on a whim, I asked to see again, and asked for a taste. She demurred, I asked again, she said OK but No Chupar. She made me kneel down in front of her, and she proceeded to squeeze out a few squirts. She was giggling and I was laughing. I'd never done that before (well, if I did when my ex was preggo I certainly don't remember). Much tastier than I thought, although warm milk isn't really my thing.

So, I'm not really into that sort of thing, but for the guys who are, hit it while you can. :-D.

One oddity, pricing was 200p all in. 150 for her. 50 for the room. She paid the room out of her own pocket, then got the 200p from me afterwards. The time keeper lady, after Marta paid for the room, demanded to know if I was paying in dollars or pesos. What difference could that possibly make?

Looks. 6.

Attitude. 9.

Service. 7.

Damage. 200p

Hargow20
04-25-11, 13:22
The people in the Hotel Diamante tell me that Kirina comes out around 5pm or so. Kirina is fairly hot, it's just to bad she is so flat chested. Hopefully I be able to visit Tijuana soon. But I came down with a bit of a fever.

Thanks for the Info.

Ninguno Especial

Mark_Simon
04-26-11, 05:29
Wait up, so why are you using hargrow in the Tijuana section? You can't be socalmonger over here? Do you still use hizark? Come on now with this crapola.

The people in the Hotel Diamante tell me that Kirina comes out around 5pm or so. Kirina is fairly hot, it's just to bad she is so flat chested. Hopefully I be able to visit Tijuana soon. But I came down with a bit of a fever.

Thanks for the Info.

Ninguno Especial

Hargow20
05-06-11, 21:35
Went to Tijuana and arrived arrived around 6:30pm This is normally later than usually arrive. But I only went because I was in need of some action. Found this new SG named Ruby and had a disappointing experience. Ruby is nice, but she was not willing to please. I did not see Kirina, but they said at the Diamante hotel that she would be there on Friday. Also met this one fairly hot SG named Marta, but she refused sin ropa.

Reinaldo
05-07-11, 02:21
Also met this one fairly hot SG named Marta, but she refused sin ropa.Did you mean to say she refused sin ropa at the price you were willing to pay? In all the years I've been going to the zona I have never heard of a girl refusing to take off her clothes if the price is right.

Hargow20
05-07-11, 06:53
Yes, Marta flatly refused Sin Ropa at any price.

Phordphan
05-07-11, 16:21
Yes, Marta flatly refused Sin Ropa at any price.Marta is lactating and won't remove her top. See my post below.

Member #2041
05-07-11, 18:04
Wait up, so why are you using hargrow in the Tijuana section? You can't be socalmonger over here? Do you still use hizark? Come on now with this crapola.Obviously, he can, and he does.

Mark_Simon
05-08-11, 06:00
Since you know so much about this deusch, why doesn't he use hizark? Is he fussy with you too?

Obviously, he can, and he does.

Guitarrefreak
05-09-11, 04:07
Went down to Tijuana today around 2pm, headed straight to amnesia to hopefully find my one and only love.

Bad decision, no one there, more bare than a shaved pussy there. Just one dancer

After 1 hr of sitting there with my one cerveza, I headed down to zona norte and do the usual bar hopping and checking out coahuila.

At some point, decided that it was useless to force myself to pick a chica to negotiate, despite the very thing crowd and opted for a SW who kept giving me that very naive smile which I like to taint.

Another bad decision, once in a room, entirely mechanical, and even when I was pounding her, she had her leg in the way to prevent total penetration, not nice at all, I think her name was pronounced something like "nigeria" and she stands outside the motel that HK girls use. .25 for sucky fucky.

Then headed back to amnesia again in the hops that there is a crowd, spoke to this nice fella called gabriel on the way there and noticed some really hot chicas table dancing on the 2nd floor of club animale. Didn't opt to go in.

Went back to amensia, still, my one and only is not there, but there came another chica (who claims to be a full tiem student and just working partime) who managed to get me real hard again real quickly. But no FS on her part, did some nice cuddling and soul sharing and what not. With dances and drinks, maybe. 6. Nothing crazy.

Then headed back to SD, where I shall commence my jackoff session. All in all, not a bad trip, but not entirely good either. (long line at border, but moving quick at about 7pm)

Sound7
05-09-11, 19:02
Good TR reporting. Thanks for the update.

Where exactly is Amnesia & Animal in relationship to Av. Revocultion?

Went down to Tijuana today around 2pm, headed straight to amnesia to hopefully find my one and only love.

Bad decision, no one there, more bare than a shaved pussy there. Just one dancer

After 1 hr of sitting there with my one cerveza, I headed down to zona norte and do the usual bar hopping and checking out coahuila.

At some point, decided that it was useless to force myself to pick a chica to negotiate, despite the very thing crowd and opted for a SW who kept giving me that very naive smile which I like to taint.

Another bad decision, once in a room, entirely mechanical, and even when I was pounding her, she had her leg in the way to prevent total penetration, not nice at all, I think her name was pronounced something like "nigeria" and she stands outside the motel that HK girls use. .25 for sucky fucky.

Then headed back to amnesia again in the hops that there is a crowd, spoke to this nice fella called gabriel on the way there and noticed some really hot chicas table dancing on the 2nd floor of club animale. Didn't opt to go in.

Went back to amensia, still, my one and only is not there, but there came another chica (who claims to be a full tiem student and just working partime) who managed to get me real hard again real quickly. But no FS on her part, did some nice cuddling and soul sharing and what not. With dances and drinks, maybe. 6. Nothing crazy.

Then headed back to SD, where I shall commence my jackoff session. All in all, not a bad trip, but not entirely good either. (long line at border, but moving quick at about 7pm)

John Rain
05-10-11, 04:24
Wow! The forums are sure slow. I'm aching for a trip myself since I haven't been down to Tijuana since last year, October I think. I love the streetgirls and hope my favorites are still around. So many sweethearts. I miss them dearly.

I was on Messenger tonight and heard from a girl that I first met at Adelita Bar in 2002! She's married with a couple kids now and living in the US. Been a few years since I heard from her. Really made me think of all the great ladies I've met and cool times in Tijuana.

Maybe in a couple weeks.

Mike

Hargow20
05-10-11, 07:01
This is a different Marta. Marta is about 5'7", dirty blonde, and is about a 8 or so. But your theory about lactating makes sense.

Super Gato
05-10-11, 22:18

Where exactly is Amnesia & Animal in relationship to Av. Revocultion? Amnesia is on Revu and 9th, and if it is the Animale I'm thinking of, it is at on Revu and 3rd. The times I've been to Amnesia during the day have been slooooow. One afternoon I was one of 3 customers (about 6 girls. 1 met my expectations) and they had the cajones to want a 100 peso cover. It included a free or discounted drink for me and / or the girl. My favorite part about the club is they had US-style arctic cold AC going on a hot day. Animale struck me as a regular bar and I've not gone up there. Usually on that stretch of Revolucion there's guys with menus or offering cheap drinks. However, two weeks ago, there was a guy promising me hot girls inside some sketchy club between the Arch and 3rd. I passed as I was late for an appointment.

At least for me, Tijuana is all about the night time. From street girls to club girls, there's a better assortment at night. That doesn't stop me from an occasional trip during the day (usually when I have other business in Tijuana).

Statman
05-11-11, 14:50
Hi everyone (That matters.) , just checking in, with another report of substance, not opinion. I was in Tijuana, on Thursday and Friday, did not see anything good Thursday, and tried to get with a red head (That hangs with an Asian girl, and both wear boots and either pantyhose or fishnets.) on Constitution by the parking across from the Alley, but threw her back after we got in the room as she tried to up sell, stay away from this one guys, as told her that this was not a great way to have business, when it is so dead to begin with, which in was on Thursday. I then decided to go back on Friday, and I was glad I did, as I met An Asian Girl, up the hill on Constitution, at the corner (Sorry do not know what street that is.) by the name of Selene or Selena. She speaks perfect English, and was awesome as did try to up sell me, and when ready to leave changed her mind. She ended up serving me very well, and our half an hour, ended up an hour and a half, for $80 total, room included. I did the technique, and she said she finished 6 times, and I believe her as she kept saying between moans and screams of passion,"no more, as I will be dead!", then fell back down and grabbed my head for more. Average sex, doggie, not bad or good, but she is now is begging me to hook up with her outside, and may do it as she is also very cool to talk to and speaks great English, so can communicate with her, but may, or I may not. Still not better than Lucy in the deeds, but great for total package if want talk and to communicate with the girl and understand her, and her you. I have not been able to find Lucy, as her handlers said she was in Mex City. Should have got her number, but did get Selene's as backup.

After we were done, she said she was sleepy from the session, and worn out, as her pussy was hard as a rock, and it felt numb, but satisfied. So got her street clothes and went home. Dumb me, should have check on night cap, but was not thinking, but I think I would not have gotten it, as she said while I was great, she was numb and hard as a rock from all the work and cumming of her pussy (which she used that term, thought it was good to hear a girl use the term that her organ is, and not make it sound like a Mona Lisa Painting.). This is a good one guys, and highly recommended if want the whole package of conversation, good sex, and a girl who is sweet and down to earth, during both.

TheMagicman
05-11-11, 21:57
Hi everyone (That matters.) , just checking in, with another report of substance, not opinion. I was in Tijuana, on Thursday and Friday, did not see anything good Thursday, and tried to get with a red head (That hangs with an Asian girl, and both wear boots and either pantyhose or fishnets.) on Constitution by the parking across from the Alley, but threw her back after we got in the room as she tried to up sell, stay away from this one guys, as told her that this was not a great way to have business, when it is so dead to begin with, which in was on Thursday. I then decided to go back on Friday, and I was glad I did, as I met An Asian Girl, up the hill on Constitution, at the corner (Sorry do not know what street that is.) by the name of Selene or Selena. She speaks perfect English, and was awesome as did try to up sell me, and when ready to leave changed her mind. She ended up serving me very well, and our half an hour, ended up an hour and a half, for $80 total, room included. I did the technique, and she said she finished 6 times, and I believe her as she kept saying between moans and screams of passion,"no more, as I will be dead!", then fell back down and grabbed my head for more. Average sex, doggie, not bad or good, but she is now is begging me to hook up with her outside, and may do it as she is also very cool to talk to and speaks great English, so can communicate with her, but may, or I may not. Still not better than Lucy in the deeds, but great for total package if want talk and to communicate with the girl and understand her, and her you. I have not been able to find Lucy, as her handlers said she was in Mex City. Should have got her number, but did get Selene's as backup.

After we were done, she said she was sleepy from the session, and worn out, as her pussy was hard as a rock, and it felt numb, but satisfied. So got her street clothes and went home. Dumb me, should have check on night cap, but was not thinking, but I think I would not have gotten it, as she said while I was great, she was numb and hard as a rock from all the work and cumming of her pussy (which she used that term, thought it was good to hear a girl use the term that her organ is, and not make it sound like a Mona Lisa Painting.). This is a good one guys, and highly recommended if want the whole package of conversation, good sex, and a girl who is sweet and down to earth, during both. What is this technique you are talking about? I have read the reports and you do not explain it well. Dose anyone know what he is talking about?

MadisonGuy
05-11-11, 22:07
What is this technique you are talking about? I have read the reports and you do not explain it well. Dose anyone know what he is talking about?If you ignore him maybe he will go away. He thinks he's some sex stud and please hookers will get them hooked so that he will get it for free. So basically he's trying to make picking up a hooker like dating a normal girl. You spend effort worrying about satisfying them and in the end you have a hooker as a girlfriend. Most of the mongers I have met do not consider this an option as it totally takes away from getting a hooker in the first place. It still baffles me why Stat wastes these sexual abilities and techniques on hookers. There is definetely some mental instabilities present, that is my professional opinion.

Statman
05-11-11, 22:57
If you ignore him maybe he will go away. He thinks he's some sex stud and please hookers will get them hooked so that he will get it for free. So basically he's trying to make picking up a hooker like dating a normal girl. You spend effort worrying about satisfying them and in the end you have a hooker as a girlfriend. Most of the mongers I have met do not consider this an option as it totally takes away from getting a hooker in the first place. It still baffles me why Stat wastes these sexual abilities and techniques on hookers. There is definetely some mental instabilities present, that is my professional opinion.How can you have a professional opinion, if you are not professional, but Bush League. As for the technique. 3 posts is far too less to be asking. Get some reports Newbie, then can ask for advice. Last, who said anything about Girlfriends, Mad (or should I say one legit post guy.) at your mom goof, I again am reporting posts with info, and you again are reporting your lame opinion. Again bring something to the table, than can inject opinion. Oh, and on your earlier post, if you think I am intimidated in any way, I am not. Keep acting like an ass, and I will keep pointing out how truly lame you are. I am in no way intimidated by your lame comments. I would rather have 47 legit posts than 51 crap posts out of 52, that leech off of others, and give your dumb ass opinions, that do nothing for this board. I will be here, if not just to keep pointing out how much of a waste of sperm you really are. Go drink your juicebox and hide under mommy's skirt, you failed aborted product, and leave the real talk to the adults, not brain dead lackers like you. Pray I do not find out who you are, because if I do and see you in TJ, I will not only take care of you personally, but will make sure you never get laid there again, by showing the comments you made about these girls, to them, so everyone will know what you think of them. Women who are trying to raise kids, and make a living in a bad situation do not like to be called trash, by losers like you. Why do you hate women so? Mommy abused you too much? did not get laid as a teenager? someone stole you Barney cycle at 15 (that is the brain capacity you have.)? Go away and watch PBS, and leave the real advice to people who can give facts, not crap like you.

Statman
05-11-11, 23:04
What is this technique you are talking about? I have read the reports and you do not explain it well. Dose anyone know what he is talking about?A lot do know, and you will too with more legit posts.

Ath Trainer
05-12-11, 00:37
What is this technique you are talking about? I have read the reports and you do not explain it well. Dose anyone know what he is talking about?I just use the move Jerry showed Putty on Seinfeld. I write it on my hand, like a cheat sheet. I always finish with the counter clockwise swirl (or is it clockwise).

Baxter Slade
05-12-11, 00:51
What is this technique you are talking about? I have read the reports and you do not explain it well. Dose anyone know what he is talking about?I'am pretty sure the best way to teach the tecniquie is with diagrams. So Statman on my next trip to Tijuana if I can find a location to host the seminar do you think you can come down and conduct a class. Just give me a rough number on how many students there will be and I will find the location.

Statman
05-12-11, 00:59
I just use the move Jerry showed Putty on Seinfeld. I write it on my hand, like a cheat sheet. I always finish with the counter clockwise swirl (or is it clockwise).Not the one, but if it works for you, than that is great. Up and down is the motion, on one of them, while the swirl on the other at the same time, maybe a squeeze may be good as well, but where on what, is not what you think, if overload three areas, at once, it is like overloading a computer, and a woman can not take it and goes into meltdown. It is fun.

Sock111
05-12-11, 02:07

After we were done, she said she was sleepy from the session, and worn out, as her pussy was hard as a rock, and it felt numb, but satisfied. So got her street clothes and went home. Dumb me, should have check on night cap, but was not thinking, but I think I would not have gotten it, as she said while I was great, she was numb and hard as a rock from all the work and cumming of her pussy (which she used that term, thought it was good to hear a girl use the term that her organ is, and not make it sound like a Mona Lisa Painting.). This is a good one guys, and highly recommended if want the whole package of conversation, good sex, and a girl who is sweet and down to earth, during both. I've never seen an asian girl around there. She new to the area or has she been there a while? I guess next time I'm down there I'll keep an eye out for her.

HorseTrader
05-12-11, 02:20
I just use the move Jerry showed Putty on Seinfeld. I write it on my hand, like a cheat sheet. I always finish with the counter clockwise swirl (or is it clockwise).She doesn't care how I finish because I started by tipping her. I finish by tipping the cum boy. Works every time!

Phordphan
05-12-11, 05:55
A lot do know, and you will too with more legit posts.I have well over 600 legitimate posts and I haven't been able to decipher what you're talking about. Maybe you can explain it to me?

Now let someone with 666 legit posts give you, in the immortal words of Mr. Strickland, a nickel's worth of free advice. First, learn to use the Enter key. Your long, run-on paragraphs are difficult to wade through. If you're really using Dragon, stop.

Next, go easy on the personal insults. And don't make personal threats, no matter how much of a hard-ass you may think you are. If Madisonguy annoys you that much, learn how to use the ignore function.

Finally, a guy with 49 posts, legit or not, is hardly in the position of throwing around the term "Newbie" as a pejorative.

Now let's all play nice so Uncle Jackson won't come and throw us all out of the sandbox.

Oh, and Jackson, if you're listening, can we have our smileys back?

Artisttyp
05-12-11, 07:15
What where when and how much is all that really matters. Grown men helping other grown men seek and conquer pfp is what the mission is all about.

At times there are interesting subjects that come up worthy of discussion. The technique COULD have been one of them at the right moment. However at this point IMHO it has lost its' appeal and the teasing aspect of it is played out. I've heard about this technique from someone else but I never took the time to read the article on it. Yes someone actually sent me a web article on this technique thing. As far as I am concerned being a good pussy licker will do wonders for you. There isn't much to it. You just do it.

I am sure monitoring these forums is a tedious task. It was only until the Colombia forum went off moderation that I realized what Jackson is up against. I totally have my issues but I can't believe what I read sometimes.

The tijuana forum has some really good people on it that are willing to share information. Where is country john? He was one of the best and now he doesn't post on here.

Guys who travel know the value of this site. Those who don't are usually the ones disrespecting it.

Buena Onda. Amigos.

Guitarrefreak
05-12-11, 07:33

Where exactly is Amnesia & Animal in relationship to Av. Revocultion?Amnesia is on the 'other' end of revolucion from the arch (towards the hills). Just say amneia to any yellow cab and they will know.

Animale would be somewhere on the middle of revolucion in between the arch and amnesia.

Irony Monger
05-12-11, 15:25
Oh, and Jackson, if you're listening, can we have our smileys back?The smileys never went away. The "Technique" ;) is to click Edit Post after submitting the first time, then you can put them in.

Phordphan
05-12-11, 19:46
The smileys never went away. The "Technique" ;) is to click Edit Post after submitting the first time, then you can put them in.

Ahh, thanks! Now that's a technique I can really use. :D :D :D

MadisonGuy
05-12-11, 20:43
How can you have a professional opinion, if you are not professional, but Bush League. As for the technique. 3 posts is far too less to be asking. Get some reports Newbie, then can ask for advice. Last, who said anything about Girlfriends, Mad (or should I say one legit post guy.) at your mom goof, I again am reporting posts with info, and you again are reporting your lame opinion. Again bring something to the table, than can inject opinion. Oh, and on your earlier post, if you think I am intimidated in any way, I am not. Keep acting like an ass, and I will keep pointing out how truly lame you are. I am in no way intimidated by your lame comments. I would rather have 47 legit posts than 51 crap posts out of 52, that leech off of others, and give your dumb ass opinions, that do nothing for this board. I will be here, if not just to keep pointing out how much of a waste of sperm you really are. Go drink your juicebox and hide under mommy's skirt, you failed aborted product, and leave the real talk to the adults, not brain dead lackers like you. Pray I do not find out who you are, because if I do and see you in TJ, I will not only take care of you personally, but will make sure you never get laid there again, by showing the comments you made about these girls, to them, so everyone will know what you think of them. Women who are trying to raise kids, and make a living in a bad situation do not like to be called trash, by losers like you. Why do you hate women so? Mommy abused you too much? did not get laid as a teenager? someone stole you Barney cycle at 15 (that is the brain capacity you have.)? Go away and watch PBS, and leave the real advice to people who can give facts, not crap like you.You sound more idiotic and less socially functioning with every post you make. Your mom jokes? Come on seriously. Calling others noobs but yet you think you have some magical technique to win over hookers, that is about as noob as they come in my book. I really wonder if you're actually old enough to be in a forum like this. Please realize that the common monger has sex with hookers not because he hates women, but because he hates dealing with the drama of women and all the effort needed to put into a relationship just to have a little sex. It is guys like you that make me a professional, and I thank you for that. I love that you think showing my comments to hookers will change the fact that they are just there to have sex for money. I also love that you think you can take me with out ever seeing me, another good example of your maturity level. Someone with your supposed skills and technique should know that getting in a fight in Tijuana is probably the stupidest think you could do. You are what latin people think of when they hear gringo.

Statman
05-12-11, 23:02
I have well over 600 legitimate posts and I haven't been able to decipher what you're talking about. Maybe you can explain it to me?

Now let someone with 666 legit posts give you, in the immortal words of Mr. Strickland, a nickel's worth of free advice. First, learn to use the Enter key. Your long, run-on paragraphs are difficult to wade through. If you're really using Dragon, stop.

Next, go easy on the personal insults. And don't make personal threats, no matter how much of a hard-ass you may think you are. If Madisonguy annoys you that much, learn how to use the ignore function.

Finally, a guy with 49 posts, legit or not, is hardly in the position of throwing around the term "Newbie" as a pejorative.

Now let's all play nice so Uncle Jackson won't come and throw us all out of the sandbox.

Oh, and Jackson, if you're listening, can we have our smileys back? Smileys agree. Enter, maybe, if Dragon lets me do it. 49, it is about fact not about opinion, and it is better than having one legitimate post. Like mad and dumb guy. I am far from new, and while you are not too, with much seniority, again I would rather put up quality posts, than a lot of opinion posts like others. And last as for insults, when someone bring something to the table, than can make comments. You did, so you are respected. Mad and dumb guy has only once posted a somewhat sketchy post, at best. I would think someone with over 600 posts, should want the board to be about info not opinion, but maybe I am wrong. As for the technique, check your PM box. Thanks for your opinion, you have earned it, unlike others.

Statman
05-12-11, 23:19
You sound more idiotic and less socially functioning with every post you make. Your mom jokes? Come on seriously. Calling others noobs but yet you think you have some magical technique to win over hookers, that is about as noob as they come in my book. I really wonder if you're actually old enough to be in a forum like this. Please realize that the common monger has sex with hookers not because he hates women, but because he hates dealing with the drama of women and all the effort needed to put into a relationship just to have a little sex. It is guys like you that make me a professional, and I thank you for that. I love that you think showing my comments to hookers will change the fact that they are just there to have sex for money. I also love that you think you can take me with out ever seeing me, another good example of your maturity level. Someone with your supposed skills and technique should know that getting in a fight in Tijuana is probably the stupidest think you could do. You are what latin people think of when they hear gringo.Here is the honest truth mad and dumb ass.

First, Again, no one cares about your opinions, just honest facts.

Second, If your book is anything like your lame posts, than you know what you can do with you book and where to stick it.

Third, professional at what? Being an ASS? Oh, I am sorry I meant treating women like crap, maybe that is what you mean.

And Fourth, you, are right I do not know you, nor do I want to, because there is no reason to know someone with no substance.

You also do not know me, like maybe I have relatives that work higher up for the Baja Government, that if I do so called get arrested, which I have in the past for a shakedown, it is the cop who arrests me, than gets in trouble, and it is funny that when my relative and I did go in front of the judge, how they lost my file all of a sudden, papers were missing, and lots of sorrys were given to him that we did not know we arrested one of your relatives. Learn who your are messing with, before you make a statement like this. If we get arrested, I promise I will be walking out, and you will not be.

Again bring something to the table little boy, than can make comments. Otherwise, go drink your juice box, and play with your Elmo, and leave the real talk to the Adults.

Dornyone
05-12-11, 23:42
Ahh, thanks! Now that's a technique I can really use. :D :D :DPP, Salma must reading this with bated breath!

Now that you have the technique, you might get her to marry you. :) :) :D

MadisonGuy
05-13-11, 18:37
Here is the honest truth mad and dumb ass.

First, Again, no one cares about your opinions, just honest facts.

Second, If your book is anything like your lame posts, than you know what you can do with you book and where to stick it.

Third, professional at what? Being an ASS? Oh, I am sorry I meant treating women like crap, maybe that is what you mean.

And Fourth, you, are right I do not know you, nor do I want to, because there is no reason to know someone with no substance.

You also do not know me, like maybe I have relatives that work higher up for the Baja Government, that if I do so called get arrested, which I have in the past for a shakedown, it is the cop who arrests me, than gets in trouble, and it is funny that when my relative and I did go in front of the judge, how they lost my file all of a sudden, papers were missing, and lots of sorrys were given to him that we did not know we arrested one of your relatives. Learn who your are messing with, before you make a statement like this. If we get arrested, I promise I will be walking out, and you will not be.

Again bring something to the table little boy, than can make comments. Otherwise, go drink your juice box, and play with your Elmo, and leave the real talk to the Adults. You will never realize what you sound like, it's like trying to teach Napoleon Dynamite that moon boots just aren't cool anymore. You sound like my 9 year old with his friends, I got someone way up in government and will never get arrested. Ha ha please. I pound that pussy hard and wear it out so she's so happy and wants to do it again and again. You and every other working girl monger you big knucklehead. Your technique is social awkwardness, your great posts don't really give all that much information it's what everyone else would say nothing unique.

I pounded some pussy I met at HK and fucked her doggy style while choking her until she almost passed out, she loved that shit. There we are now equal in what we have brought to the forum. Oh wait one more thing, I used my secret trick I know to make all the hookers look at me and come over to me when I want. I'll let everyone even noobs in on this secret, I leave 100 bill slightly out of my breast pocket. Works everytime on all girls no just the ugly fat ones. If you do like the ugly fat girls than Statman can probably be of assistance to you. Although they are pretty desperate so if you bought them a taco I'm sure they'd be yours.

Norman1234
05-14-11, 00:31
I asked a few street girls away from HK and none of them will go with me to HK hotel? What is possible reason? I know I do not look pretty.

Ath Trainer
05-14-11, 00:42
You will never realize what you sound like, it's like trying to teach Napoleon Dynamite that moon boots just aren't cool anymore. You sound like my 9 year old with his friends, I got someone way up in government and will never get arrested. Ha ha please. I pound that pussy hard and wear it out so she's so happy and wants to do it again and again. You and every other working girl monger you big knucklehead. Your technique is social awkwardness, your great posts don't really give all that much information it's what everyone else would say nothing unique.

I pounded some pussy I met at HK and fucked her doggy style while choking her until she almost passed out, she loved that shit. There we are now equal in what we have brought to the forum. Oh wait one more thing, I used my secret trick I know to make all the hookers look at me and come over to me when I want. I'll let everyone even noobs in on this secret, I leave 100 bill slightly out of my breast pocket. Works everytime on all girls no just the ugly fat ones. If you do like the ugly fat girls than Statman can probably be of assistance to you. Although they are pretty desperate so if you bought them a taco I'm sure they'd be yours. I have this special trick. Every time I see a dog, I put a small piece of meat in my hand, and they come running up to me. Works every time. These dogs want to marry me, uh, er, no that's another move. My bad.

Ninguno Especial
05-14-11, 16:42
I asked a few street girls away from HK and none of them will go with me to HK hotel? What is possible reason? I know I do not look pretty.If you go with them a time or 2 at their hotel the odds are they will be more likely to travel to Cascadas (HK hotel). They need to get to know you a bit and feel comfortable. Street girls have been ripped off, grudge f*cked, beaten and killed so.

Do you blame them for not wanting to travel away from their safe area with a stranger?

TheMagicman
05-14-11, 19:20
A lot do know, and you will too with more legit posts.So writting about what you do means something. Just becouse I don't post alot dose not mean I am new at this. You can post all day here dose not mean you ever been to Tijuana. Go to Tijuana with me sometime (I will buy you a beer) and you will see that I know more girls than you. If I am new like you say why wouldn't you like to help a guy out. Seams to me most guys on here are helpfull. Maybe you just can't explain what you are doing or you are just making it up.

Dornyone
05-14-11, 20:43
Maybe you just can't explain what you are doing or you are just making it up.Ahh, now we're getting somewhere. Maybe Dragon won't explain properly, or...... naah he'd never make "the technique" up, would he? :D

Reinaldo
05-15-11, 00:35
I asked a few street girls away from HK and none of them will go with me to HK hotel? What is possible reason? I know I do not look pretty.Are you referring to other girls on the alley or on the adjacent streets?

Keg
05-15-11, 01:10
Just becouse I don't post alot dose not mean I am new at this. You can post all day here dose not mean you ever been to Tijuana.I was having beers with a guy sitting near me in Adelitas, he'd been coming down to Tijuana more years than me, and he's never heard of this board. Although I've been to many other countries than he has, he mainly just did his Tijuana trips and was content with that, and he knew a lot of the chicas there. I tend to agree with Themagicman on this one, while this is a great resource for sharing info, it's not the sole determination of a persons knowledge / experience about the game.

Too little time & too many chicas, enjoy!

Misteroc
05-15-11, 15:29
I was having beers with a guy sitting near me in Adelitas, he'd been coming down to Tijuana more years than me, and he's never heard of this board. Although I've been to many other countries than he has, he mainly just did his Tijuana trips and was content with that, and he knew a lot of the chicas there. I tend to agree with Themagicman on this one, while this is a great resource for sharing info, it's not the sole determination of a persons knowledge / experience about the game.

Too little time & too many chicas, enjoy! I too agree. I keep running into one guy down there on the alley who had never heard of ISG / USG. He is an occasional poster on another board however, something honcho maybe?

Anyhow, every time I see him, he is being greeted by street girls, store workers (like the bakery on Articulo 123) , and passers-by. He clearly knows more about how Tijuana works and what's going on than I do. His international (I mean outside the US and outside of Mexico) experience and knowledge are more extensive than mine also. He is almost always willing to chat for a few minutes on the street.

The true tell of someone with extensive Tijuana experience is how comfortable he is with how it works, and how well he knows what's going on, IMHO. The number of posts on a forum are not equally indicative.

Hargow20
05-27-11, 21:08
Went down to Tijuana around 7pm, which is later than I usually go. Saw the pretty much the SG's as last time I was down in Tijuana. Met this one new SG name Ruby. Got a CBJ & fuck and came on her tits for $35. The BJ was OK, but not great. I did not see any sign of Kirina. The hotel told me that she will be there today. But they always tell me this.

Just wish I could find a good regualar SW in SD at a reasonable price.

Ninguno Especial
05-28-11, 17:53
Met this one new SG name Ruby. Got a CBJ & fuck and came on her tits for $35.Was this Ruby at the Porton hotel which is the first one on the right in the alley? She is very pretty, coffee colored skin and shows a lot of it with bare mid section outfits. Long styled hair with highlight streaks possibly extension. Anyway, if so she has a long history in the alley and also at Adelita bar. Nice chica can be real fun.

Artisttyp
05-28-11, 21:14
Went down to Tijuana around 7pm, which is later than I usually go. Saw the pretty much the SG's as last time I was down in Tijuana. Met this one new SG name Ruby. Got a CBJ & fuck and came on her tits for $35. The BJ was OK, but not great. I did not see any sign of Kirina. The hotel told me that she will be there today. But they always tell me this.

Just wish I could find a good regualar SW in SD at a reasonable price. I've noticed some new faces since my last visit in October. I've also noticed the same ones that I've seen for years. Yuck.

Last night wasnt as plentiful on the streets although coahuilla was more or less the same.

Reinaldo
05-29-11, 02:58
Thanks for getting us back on topic. BTW if you're interested in sharing intel on sg's it's helpful to include the name of the hotel she works out of as well as the name of the chica.

Met this one new SG name Ruby. Got a CBJ & fuck and came on her tits for $35. The BJ was OK, but not great.

Hargow20
05-29-11, 10:07
Ruby works across from the hotel Cascada. Yes Ruby does have coffee colored skin.

Artisttyp:

I am amazed as well that some of the same SW's still working. Guadalupe has working in the Zona for at least 5 or 6 years. You would think that the SG's would get bored standing around all day in the same location. It's just too bad that the really hot ones like Vannessa did not stick around. I can't believe that Kirina is so hard to find. I have just about given up on her.

Ninguno Especial
05-29-11, 20:20
You would think that the SG's would get bored standing around all day in the same location.They most likely would be bored and miserable without the $. Plus there are many so called legit jobs where you are a prisoner for 8 hours right here in the USofA. Stuck in a parking garage pay booth, operating a drill press in a factory come to mind and those jobs don't pay near as much on a min. By min. Basis.

Guadalupe doesn't spend as much time on the street as her amiga Jasmine but when there they talk it up. It's all they know AND who they blow in this instance.

Reinaldo
05-29-11, 21:12
Guadalupe has working in the Zona for at least 5 or 6 years.I remember seeing her in 1999 and some claim she started even earlier. She used to work out of the Hotel Irma on Constitucion which is where I did her the first time.

John Rain
05-30-11, 03:16
I remember seeing her in 1999 and some claim she started even earlier. She used to work out of the Hotel Irma on Constitucion which is where I did her the first time.Interesting. When I asked Guadalupe exactly this question a couple weeks ago, I think she claimed nine years here. And she quickly added that Jasmine has been there just as long. Certainly truth is elusive when questioning a street girl about her name, her age, or work history.

Ninguno Especial
05-30-11, 04:06
I remember seeing her in 1999 and some claim she started even earlier. She used to work out of the Hotel Irma on Constitucion which is where I did her the first time.She goes back to 97 or 98 and a few years ago told me her age which I forgot. She did admit sheepishly at that time that she was a few months 'shy' of 18 when she started. My guess is she is now around 32.

Statman
05-31-11, 02:36
I hate to beat a dead horse, but unfortunately you just don't get it. Your posts are so frickin ridiculous it's just hard to comprehend that there is someone out there like you. You have a hard time keeping the line between girlfriend and working girl and it is evident in your reports as you try to act all macho like you're giving these girls the best sex they've had in their lives. A little braggin among friends, hey sure what the hell but the way you do it makes you sound like the 40 year old virgin. The biggest thing you fail to understand is that you're giving bad advice, there are a lot of lonely mongers that would love the company of any woman even if she is a working girl. The problem is you should show them a technique for picking up decent women who take care of the house or whatever else, why try to win the affection of a prostitute? Doing that should not be called "the technique" it should be called "the estupido gringo". Guys that date prostitutes and truely love them are setting themselves up for disaster, it is not a good technique or lifestyle. Latin women in general have a thing for american guys, so they're already up a notch or two on the rating scale. Teach guys to pick up decent women and then to not stop screwing working girls so that they stay happy and don't live life with urges unfilled. Also please increase your writing ability, this "program" that supposedly writes in bad english is a bad excuse.I so hope I can meet you in person to show you how much I think of you! As for the other bull is this post, I go to Tijuana to get laid, not to pick up a wife. Most others do as well, just we all like to have a good experience. Since when are you an expert with you one good post? Once again, bring something to the table but you lame opinion and people will respect you more. As for you other friends, no one cares about them either! Women, weather they are prostitutes or not are people who have situations that are uncontrollable, such as a sick parent or child as one of many examples. This is why they do this, because they have to, because this is all the skills they have, or can only make the money to take care of relatives this way. Stop putting words in mine and others mouth. I met one girl who I really liked that did this, and I do not have to say sorry to your lame ass or anyone else on this board for that matter, nor am I am sorry, as this girl has more class than you ever will.

As for Lucy, she is sweet, and was nice, but in my posts I made it clear I would not be with her, but she is nice and amazing in bed. She never asked for anything but my company in return, while I was with her. Again I am not saying sorry, because I did nothing wrong, and do not give a rats ass what you or you loser friends think. I have my proof that this is working for others and that is all I need, as that is all I want, to help others have good experiences, and if I know a way to do that, than I am going to share it. So we should just end this now, or once again, I too will act like a granny like you and waste valuable space, until we use this board for what it was for, which is giving advice and reports, which I do, what have you done lately, besides complain?

Reinaldo
05-31-11, 05:15
So we should just end this now,Please do. Hargow was nice enough to get us back on topic but you evidently have to have the last word. Enough already. Take it to PM.

Dornyone
05-31-11, 11:02
Please do. Hargow was nice enough to get us back on topic but you evidently have to have the last word. Enough already. Take it to PM.Reinaldo, (and others) the "ignore" feature was made for just this sort of situation. I no longer "see" Statman and a few others, so I no longer need to respond.

That Jackson chap, he's always thinking.

MikeyMae
06-02-11, 11:03
I had a few hours to kill on Tuesday afternoon so I decided to make a quick Tijuana bombing run. My first stop was the Hotel Enva for some quality time with Brenda but she was otherwise occupied. Instead, I was entertained by Alma, a petite thirtysomething who caught my eye. While not my usual cup of tea, Alma's friendly demeanor, price (200 pesos) and terms (anything goes EXCEPT fifth base) appealed to me. Despite some baby damage under the hood, Alma was as good as advertised and quickly had me painting a Jackson Pollock on the small of her back.

Next, I enjoyed some carnitas tacos in the alley while trying to decide whether to place a bet on the Heat game (I didn't make the bet. Dumbass!). After visiting all of the usual suspects (AB, HK, Tropical, etc.) I wandered into the Playboy Bar for a change of pace. I took a seat by the stage and was entertained by the slender blonde working the pole. After her set, she took a seat next to me and introduced herself as Alma (why not?). A ficha drink bought us some quality time on the back couches and I commenced with a 'Getting To Know You' pelvic exam while she squeezed the life out of Junior. I declined her offer to take the festivities upstairs and decided to call it a day. The pedestrian line was mercifully short and twenty minutes later I was back on the road.

Statman
06-02-11, 17:25
Thanks horny (lame) one for reminding me about the ignore feature. I finally used it for the first time in 6 years, to ignore your lame butt and Mad at his Mommy Guy. Because your info is unneeded in Tijuana, and in mommy guy, he gives no info.

Ath Trainer
06-02-11, 21:52
Thanks horny (lame) one for reminding me about the ignore feature. I finally used it for the first time in 6 years, to ignore your lame butt and Mad at his Mommy Guy. Because your info is unneeded in Tijuana, and in mommy guy, he gives no info.You have been a member for almost 8 years and only have fifty-some posts. Most of them are arguments about "the technique". Therefore, you are what is called a "lurker" or a "user". You lurk the board for info. And give very little back. What you do give (the technique) is much more valuable in your opinion, than most other guys on here. You then continue to put more fuel on the fire, instead of just "letting it go" like a big boy does.

Instead of using the ignore button for the first time in your historic career, just stop starting trouble. And, if you think that I am now another one of those "lame butt's", feel free to ignore feature me also. What may be best is if you find another forum to lurk on.

Please don't respond, that will just be more fuel.

It's been a hot spring, so far.

MadisonGuy
06-02-11, 22:10
I so hope I can meet you in person to show you how much I think of you! As for the other bull is this post, I go to Tijuana to get laid, not to pick up a wife. Most others do as well, just we all like to have a good experience. Since when are you an expert with you one good post? Once again, bring something to the table but you lame opinion and people will respect you more. As for you other friends, no one cares about them either! Women, weather they are prostitutes or not are people who have situations that are uncontrollable, such as a sick parent or child as one of many examples. This is why they do this, because they have to, because this is all the skills they have, or can only make the money to take care of relatives this way. Stop putting words in mine and others mouth. I met one girl who I really liked that did this, and I do not have to say sorry to your lame ass or anyone else on this board for that matter, nor am I am sorry, as this girl has more class than you ever will.

As for Lucy, she is sweet, and was nice, but in my posts I made it clear I would not be with her, but she is nice and amazing in bed. She never asked for anything but my company in return, while I was with her. Again I am not saying sorry, because I did nothing wrong, and do not give a rats ass what you or you loser friends think. I have my proof that this is working for others and that is all I need, as that is all I want, to help others have good experiences, and if I know a way to do that, than I am going to share it. So we should just end this now, or once again, I too will act like a granny like you and waste valuable space, until we use this board for what it was for, which is giving advice and reports, which I do, what have you done lately, besides complain? I'm giving my advice, ignore Statman as he is not a normal functioning member of society and will get you living in a world where prostitutes make the best type of girls to chase after. Have fun, enjoy mongering, don't worry about technique do what you want with the money you work hard for. Please don't lose touch with reality like this Statman guy.

Statman
06-03-11, 00:11
What ever mad as hell guy, because I have blocked you, so your lame opinion again does not matter. I do not even read this, because you contribute nothing, no names, no reports, no tricks or ways to help mongers, nothing, just you lame opinion. So keep it up, every single time I see you respond, I will too, even though I will not read anything you have to say. When other members finally say that you contribute something of substance, or you stop your crap, then this will end. As for your friends, it has already ended so this is fine. This is about reports, not your opinions, so please use this for what it was meant to be used for and this will end, otherwise it continues. oh and Ath, the only reason for this, is because I have to respond to crap. I normally only put up reports of substance or with pic, and up until this crap, this is why, better substance than quantity, if this would stop, then I could go back to this, but because it does not, I have to keep responding. I certainly have more than one report like mad at your mommy guy does. Make it end, then I will end the responses, and go back to posts of substances. PS you too are now blocked too. and will repspond if I see you name.

MadisonGuy
06-03-11, 02:16
What ever mad as hell guy, because I have blocked you, so your lame opinion again does not matter. I do not even read this, because you contribute nothing, no names, no reports, no tricks or ways to help mongers, nothing, just you lame opinion. So keep it up, every single time I see you respond, I will too, even though I will not read anything you have to say. When other members finally say that you contribute something of substance, or you stop your crap, then this will end. As for your friends, it has already ended so this is fine. This is about reports, not your opinions, so please use this for what it was meant to be used for and this will end, otherwise it continues. oh and Ath, the only reason for this, is because I have to respond to crap. I normally only put up reports of substance or with pic, and up until this crap, this is why, better substance than quantity, if this would stop, then I could go back to this, but because it does not, I have to keep responding. I certainly have more than one report like mad at your mommy guy does. Make it end, then I will end the responses, and go back to posts of substances. PS you too are now blocked too. and will repspond if I see you name.It's for whatever people want it to be for mentally disabled guy. You already blocked me and now you're re-blocking me? After this post will you block me again? You can't respond if I'm blocked, but I guess being mentally disabled you wouldn't understand that. It actually amuses me thinking of a guy out there like you, unlike you who would act like a ape if you saw me. I would sit back and watch the comedy that is you. You would be like that guy in the Hangover with the curly hair, a functioning retard. For that you are worth keeping around on this earth, unfortunately everyone needs to know that you are a retard so they don't take your posts too literally.

Dornyone
06-03-11, 07:53
http://2.bp.********.com/_s4oDBszE_5E/SKJLHGUp5rI/AAAAAAAAA3o/ZiwPV2SD-qk/s1600-h/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Enough already.

Statman
06-03-11, 13:19
Just give it a rest already, Enough! Get back to reports. Nobody cares what either of you think, as one of you are not needed because it is Tijuana and anyone can score there, and the other one just does not bring any thing to the table, and is useless.

MadisonGuy
06-03-11, 15:12
Just give it a rest already, Enough! Get back to reports. Nobody cares what either of you think, as one of you are not needed because it is Tijuana and anyone can score there, and the other one just does not bring any thing to the table, and is useless.Take your own advice, you are useless. You've been a member for almost 10 years and contributed nothing but this mysterious technique of how to please a hooker. Wow if someone didn't know already that a nice crisp benjamin pleases a hooker they probably shouldn't be doing it. You're supposed to have blocked us all anyway, please hurry up and do that so we aren't bothered by your posts anymore.

Dornyone
06-03-11, 16:35
Because that's about as far as it should go.

Has anyone actually shagged a SW in the past few days? If so, post a report so that we can cut away from this crap.

Artisttyp
06-05-11, 03:53
I've been having some luck with chicas in front of la gloria bar. Diagonal to hotel monitos. Went with a MILF last night who stands at the corner with a scar on her lip. Oldish looking black hair. She was really nice and even gave me a little GFE titty sucking. For. 200 at hotel rivas plus $5 for the room 30 minutes.

The other night I found another spinner with messed up teeth in the same area. She was ok as well for Tijuana.

I find that there are certain hotels or areas that cater to my needs better than others. The area around hotel paris is another area I like.

Reinaldo
06-06-11, 03:34
For. 200 at hotel rivas plus $5 for the room 30 minutes.For those who are not familiar with it the Hotel Rivas is north of the Chicago Club on the opposite side of the street.

Statman
06-07-11, 04:55
First to Hornyone and Mad at your Mommy Guy, Enough! Give it a rest already, nobody cares what you think, just reports. Get back to subject.

Now for the thing that these guys do not do actual info. I was in Tijuana on Sat Morning around 2AM, and saw some nice stuff including quite a few Asians. This is great that we are getting hot orientals, but bummed Selena (who was with last time.) was not there. I also did not see Lucy, but I did see the girl in my report several months back, that I called 5 cummer girl. I found our her name is Claudia, and included old and new pics of her. I saw her up the hill from the alley on Nina Heroes, and we went to the first hotel on the left, where again it was ten bucks for na hour with her. I like this place as they are nice, and never ask for any tips, so I hook them up with a good tip all the time. For the hour, only made her cum three times, this time, but she licked the boys and the pipe good for a good twenty minutes, where I finish in the glove before I could drill her. 23 minutes later, while we reversed each other to death. Sorry Guys on the latest pics, as did not have my camera, so had to use my cell phone for the new pics.

After I finished I made her cum two times after the first one, and she made me cum only one more time. I usually do not like to get BJ's in the latex, and usually finish a few times in the pit, but she was amazing in technique, so highly on the fun and skill scale for this one, as great in skill and very passionate. She also was a screamer and bucker for an hour, which also great.

I have numbers of Selena and Claudia if anyone is interested PM me, and can schedule with her instead of chance. Just let me know, if not a loser like some on here. You know who you are! Mad, Ath, and horny!

Take care and keep mongering!

Ath Trainer
06-07-11, 10:16
Notice how Claudia is not posting about her secret technique to get mongers to come multiple times, LOL. Lesson to be learned by all.

Statman
06-07-11, 17:47
First to Hornyone and Mad at your Mommy Guy, Enough! Give it a rest already, nobody cares what you think, just reports. Get back to subject.

Now for the thing that these guys do not do actual info. I was in Tijuana on Sat Morning around 2AM, and saw some nice stuff including quite a few Asians. This is great that we are getting hot orientals, but bummed Selena (who was with last time.) was not there. I also did not see Lucy, but I did see the girl in my report several months back, that I called 5 cummer girl. I found our her name is Claudia, and included old and new pics of her. I saw her up the hill from the alley on Nina Heroes, and we went to the first hotel on the left, where again it was ten bucks for na hour with her. I like this place as they are nice, and never ask for any tips, so I hook them up with a good tip all the time. For the hour, only made her cum three times, this time, but she licked the boys and the pipe good for a good twenty minutes, where I finish in the glove before I could drill her. 23 minutes later, while we reversed each other to death. Sorry Guys on the latest pics, as did not have my camera, so had to use my cell phone for the new pics.

After I finished I made her cum two times after the first one, and she made me cum only one more time. I usually do not like to get BJ's in the latex, and usually finish a few times in the pit, but she was amazing in technique, so highly on the fun and skill scale for this one, as great in skill and very passionate. She also was a screamer and bucker for an hour, which also great.

I have numbers of Selena and Claudia if anyone is interested PM me, and can schedule with her instead of chance. Just let me know, if not a loser like some on here. You know who you are! Mad, Ath, and horny!

Take care and keep mongering! It pays to add people to the ignore list, so you do not have to see comments from them, I see Ath checked in.

MadisonGuy
06-08-11, 03:15

Take care and keep mongering! Touching that with a 2 foot pole would make it cum a ton. Yuck, if that's what bringing good posts are about I don't want to be part of that. That is probably the lowest end looks wise in Tijuana, you should not pay for a girl that looks like that. WOW amazing.

Dornyone
06-08-11, 05:30
Touching that with a 2 foot pole would make it cum a ton. Yuck, if that's what bringing good posts are about I don't want to be part of that. That is probably the lowest end looks wise in Tijuana, you should not pay for a girl that looks like that. WOW amazing.Well, I was planning on leaving this alone but I'm laughing so hard I can't help myself.

"A horse is a horse of course of course, and nobody talks to a horse of course". :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLR4iZJLgc4

Statman
06-08-11, 07:04
Hornyone and Mad at your Mommy Guy, just responding to your comments, as I see you checked in. Too bad both of you have nothing to contribute but your lame opinions. This is a site for info, not for your thoughts no one cares about. Please use it appropriately. Again thank god for the ignore setting so I do not have to deal with losers like this, that bring nothing to the table.

Ath Trainer
06-08-11, 10:24
Hornyone and Mad at your Mommy Guy, just responding to your comments, as I see you checked in. Too bad both of you have nothing to contribute but your lame opinions. This is a site for info, not for your thoughts no one cares about. Please use it appropriately. Again thank god for the ignore setting so I do not have to deal with losers like this, that bring nothing to the table.Practice what you preach! Looks like we have a new moderator. And, I know about the ignore setting. Since you are an expert on using it, just like "THE TECHNIQUE", you won't be seeing this, right?

Statman
06-08-11, 16:36
Hornyone and Mad at your Mommy Guy, just responding to your comments, as I see you checked in. Too bad both of you have nothing to contribute but your lame opinions. This is a site for info, not for your thoughts no one cares about. Please use it appropriately. Again thank god for the ignore setting so I do not have to deal with losers like this, that bring nothing to the table.All above goes for you too Ath!

Ath Trainer
06-08-11, 23:04
All above goes for you too Ath!I'm not the one saying that there is no room on this board for opinions. Oh yeah, BTW, I thought I was blocked by you? What happened, your blocking technique didn't work? Did you do it properly? I would tell you how to do it, but you don't deserve the info. I will save that knowledge for the members who deserve it. I will PM that info. To them.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

What happened with our relationship Statman? You use to like me. You brought me into your inner circle, and now I get the impression you don't love me any more. Where did we go wrong? Xoxo

Statman
06-09-11, 01:29
Ditto to you too.

MadisonGuy
06-09-11, 05:49
First night in Tijuana and I'm already ready to throw in the towel. I sessioned with a girl right when I got over the border and there wasn't enough lube so I was rubbed raw. I tried to wait for more mojo and cock healing but it didn't seem to work I sessioned with a streetwalker who is kind of tall, younger like 20 and speaks absolutely no english even her spanish must be bad because I couldn't udnerstand that either. Anyway she couldn't understand that her fucking like a robot was useless and I eventually gave up after 15-20 minutes or hard work. Really she should have paid me. I think I'm going to work on more girls coming to my hotel I need more relaxing times. HK was pretty fun, a little dead at times. I might try this new dance club called Dubai or duvi or something like that, supposed to be ladies night on Wed, we'll see if I can make it haven't slept in a couple days because of traveling. I wish they made a pill to replenish your mojo.

Hargow20
06-11-11, 17:05
Went down to Tijuana on Thursday and met this one SG named Ashley in the alley. Got a CBJ for $20. The BJ was OK, but not great. Still no sign of Kirina. The clerk at the hotel Diamante told me that Kirina went to Mexico city. The quality of SG's seems to have dropped this year.

HorseTrader
06-11-11, 18:32
The quality of SG's seems to have dropped this year.I think you are right about that. But there are still plenty of good ones to keep me happy.

Member #4450
06-13-11, 20:36
Ditto to you too.Hey stop with the personal attacks to other members and go on with your life!

Don Smith 10
06-13-11, 21:02
I think you are right about that. But there are still plenty of good ones to keep me happy.I still have 7-8 favorites from streetwalker. It will take at least 2-3 days to experience all my favorites. Hahaha.

Happy monger

Plastermaster
06-19-11, 07:40
Taking a trip next week would like some tips on some of the girls working the area. Been a long time since I was there so I need some update.

Thanks,

Ninguno Especial
06-19-11, 19:58
Taking a trip next week would like some tips on some of the girls working the area. Been a long time since I was there so I need some update.

Thanks, It would be good to let us know what type of chica you prefer as we all have different tastes and what is fantastic for one may not even be noticed by another. Otherwise it is best to walk around a few times and get a feel then make your decision. You are only out $25 including the room on average to do an "in depth" interview.

MadisonGuy
06-22-11, 16:03
It would be good to let us know what type of chica you prefer as we all have different tastes and what is fantastic for one may not even be noticed by another. Otherwise it is best to walk around a few times and get a feel then make your decision. You are only out $25 including the room on average to do an "in depth" interview.Maybe less, I had a buddy get a girl for $10 plus room fee so 15. I think you could get one for 5, they all say 5 which I don't really understand that screwed up sales tactic. I wonder if anyone went thinking it was 5 and then didn't have more money. To me that would be kind of hilarious. I still haven't had a freebie yet in Tijuana, I came so so close and would have if I didn't open up my dumb ass mouth. Had this girl come back to my hotel, then the next day we went shopping and stuff and finally went to my hotel and had sex. Ok so I play the I'm in love card a little strong so I thought this girl had bought it and at the end I was like alright it's up to you I can pay you for today or you can be my girlfriend. She was like whatever you want and that's where I screwed up and asked again and then she was like well I guess $100. It was like a 12 hour day so I was like shit that's cheap, but still I just like to know there is still a little Richard Gere in me. I don't suggest trying this unless you 100% know that you will not fall for the girl, otherwise you will get gringo dumb and it will end up costing you.

Member #2041
06-22-11, 17:23
Maybe less, I had a buddy get a girl for $10 plus room fee so 15. I think you could get one for 5, they all say 5 which I don't really understand that screwed up sales tactic. I wonder if anyone went thinking it was 5 and then didn't have more money. To me that would be kind of hilarious. I still haven't had a freebie yet in Tijuana, I came so so close and would have if I didn't open up my dumb ass mouth. Had this girl come back to my hotel, then the next day we went shopping and stuff and finally went to my hotel and had sex. Ok so I play the I'm in love card a little strong so I thought this girl had bought it and at the end I was like alright it's up to you I can pay you for today or you can be my girlfriend. She was like whatever you want and that's where I screwed up and asked again and then she was like well I guess $100. It was like a 12 hour day so I was like shit that's cheap, but still I just like to know there is still a little Richard Gere in me. I don't suggest trying this unless you 100% know that you will not fall for the girl, otherwise you will get gringo dumb and it will end up costing you.Why would you want a Freebie in Tijuana when, as Charlie Sheen points out, for less than $20, you can get them to leave when you're done fucking them?

Rjsss212
06-22-11, 18:15
Why would you want a Freebie in Tijuana when, as Charlie Sheen points out, for less than $20, you can get them to leave when you're done fucking them?I think to get some / any emotion into the transaction. Those "alley" girls are so checked out that its like eating an average slice of pizza. Stops your appetite for a little while but with very little taste and almost no pleasant memories of the transaction after.

Member #2041
06-23-11, 02:21
I think to get some / any emotion into the transaction. Those "alley" girls are so checked out that its like eating an average slice of pizza. Stops your appetite for a little while but with very little taste and almost no pleasant memories of the transaction after.I have never once shot a load of jizz from eating pizza. And I like pizza a lot, but I like shooting a load of jizz quite a bit more.

HorseTrader
06-23-11, 03:51
Those "alley" girls are so checked out that its like eating an average slice of pizza.Mind telling us where you get this pizza?

Phordphan
06-23-11, 05:33
I have never once shot a load of jizz from eating pizza. And I like pizza a lot, but I like shooting a load of jizz quite a bit more.Yeah, but the pizza is finished when YOU'RE finished. The pizza doesn't check its watch every 2 minutes. The pizza never tells you that you didn't eat it fast enough and now you got to either stop or buy another slice. The pizza never asks for more money after you buy it. No matter how drunk you get, you can always eat pizza.

Hmm. Maybe an average slice IS better than an average SG? Just sayin. . .

:D

Keg
06-23-11, 05:50
Yeah, but the pizza is finished when YOU'RE finished. The pizza doesn't check its watch every 2 minutes. The pizza never tells you that you didn't eat it fast enough and now you got to either stop or buy another slice. The pizza never asks for more money after you buy it. No matter how drunk you get, you can always eat pizza.Pizza Hut is having a special: Any size pizza, any toppings, for $10

Member #3278
06-23-11, 07:11
Had a chance to visit Monday evening. Been there a half dozen times the last 6 months or so. Made a couple of rounds through the alley, checked out the clubs, then hit the alley again. My first go round is usually hard to hold back, so I prefer the lower cost of SW, then hit up a club lady when I can go longer. One young cutie, maybe a 6 on the scale, a little bit thick around the middle, be tits but firm and perky, stops me, spoke very good english. She was between Hong Kong and the closest side street. (Too lazy to pull up the map, LOL). She seemed very sincere that she needed help, she had been out for 7 hours with no business, offered. 20 for everything, and she pays room. I bought her story as she did seem sincere and was not one of the hot looking girls. We went to the room and she performed like a champ, delivered all she promised, kissing, play with kitty, kiss and suck titties, nice long CBJ, and since she was not the best looking I was able to last a while banging that sweet young pussy. She also had good kegal control, really was squeezing me nice and hard while I was pounding away in multiple positions. No big rush to leave after. Gave her a $5 propina as her service really was excellent, and she was genuinely thankful for it. Much better than a hotty who won't let you play with the body and holds her hand in place to keep you from going deep.

Rjsss212
06-23-11, 12:56
I have never once shot a load of jizz from eating pizza. And I like pizza a lot, but I like shooting a load of jizz quite a bit more.Didn't enjoy the metaphor but you like the "alley" girls, huh. Then god bless. I've never had a satisfying experience with any no matter how cute so I no longer even try. If you can get satisfying sex at that price sounds like you got it made!

Misteroc
06-23-11, 14:40
Didn't enjoy the metaphor but you like the "alley" girls, huh. Then god bless. I've never had a satisfying experience with any no matter how cute so I no longer even try. If you can get satisfying sex at that price sounds like you got it made!It's not satisfying sex I'm after, but the image of a hot, sexy, beautiful 20 year old girl's mouth around my cock, and her fingers wrapped around my dick. A mouth and face she put a lot of time, effort, and some money into making it attractive to me. I love that.

Rjsss212
06-23-11, 14:47
It's not satisfying sex I'm after, but the image of a hot, sexy, beautiful 20 year old girl's mouth around my cock, and her fingers wrapped around my dick. A mouth and face she put a lot of time, effort, and some money into making it attractive to me. I love that.Not sure I understand the distinction but doesn't matter... ENJOY!

FlapJacK
06-23-11, 21:13
I think to get some / any emotion into the transaction. Those "alley" girls are so checked out that its like eating an average slice of pizza. Stops your appetite for a little while but with very little taste and almost no pleasant memories of the transaction after.My experience has been different and many of my better sessions have been with Alley girls. Sure I've had a few dead fish but I also have had a few GFE like experiences with several I have spent time with.

I believe its just hit and miss and will vary for each individual. If your fat, smelly, dirty, ugly, or have bad attitude or unlikable personality then your probably not going to have the same or as good a experience as someone who is fit, good looking, clean and a gentlemanly around the ladies.

These girls are just as human as we are and have their own individual likes and dislikes.

Rjsss212
06-23-11, 21:47
My experience has been different and many of my better sessions have been with Alley girls. Sure I've had a few dead fish but I also have had a few GFE like experiences with several I have spent time with.

I believe its just hit and miss and will vary for each individual. If your fat, smelly, dirty, ugly, or have bad attitude or unlikable personality then your probably not going to have the same or as good a experience as someone who is fit, good looking, clean and a gentlemanly around the ladies.

These girls are just as human as we are and have their own individual likes and dislikes. Wait a second, I mean just hold the phone. Good attitude, lose weight AND take a shower. You mean like, more than once a month! Jeez, whats next, brushing and flossing!?!

Country John
06-24-11, 00:23

Thanks, 1: Arrive fresh and clean. Some nice aftershave, fresh breath and NO bermuda shorts, tennis or ball caps.

2: Make sure your hands (and under your nails) are clean.

3: Take a walk around the alley, maybe two laps. Note which girls smile at you every time you pass them. This narrows down the field a bit.

4: Find something that makes your dick hard when you see her.

5: Have a quick chat. She's going to lie if you ask her anything personal, so don't bother. Her name is "Candy," OK?

6: She already knows why your there so don't be shy or waste time; she's probably being watched and doesn't want to be tied up for long time talking about the weather.

7: Be nice, be polite, show some respect.

8: Tell her exactly what you want. Be specific. Agree on the deal BEFORE you get to the room.

9: If you take her, repeat the deal IN the room BEFORE you even loosen your belt.

10: Don't hand over the money until the end of the session. If she insists on upfront, and you really want to glam slam her, put it on the table and tell her she can pick it up after the session. She's more interested in knowing if you have the money than if you are going to pay her.

11: If you didn't order it up on the street (tits in mouth etc,) then she can legally charge extra. Don't be a jerk.

12: After the session, hand her the money, get dressed and get out. Don't forget to thank her for a great session.

The business hasn't changed much in a couple thousand years, it's still the same game. You might see a familiar face if, but they are mostly new to a few years.

There is a difference between "streetwalker" and "posters."

"Posters" are the girls who are leaning up against the walls in and around the alley. They pay for that right. They usually have health cards. You are not out of line by asking to see one, but they are shy and cover the part that has their real name. So if you MUST see it, ask for it but be cool about it.

"Streetwalkers" are bandits who do not have permission to work, most likely do not have health cards, they could rob you or have someone waiting in the room to join in the session, like their boyfriend for example.

So there is a difference. Try to stay away from the "streetwalker." Go with the "Posters."

If you INSIST on taking a "walker," then all of the above apply, but DO NOT start undressing before she is undressed. If you strip right down to the wood and she's still in her running gear then she can take your money and run. By the time you are dressed and chasing after her, it's too late and it's all over.

And, finally, if the girl LOOKS too young, she probably is so HANDS OFF unless you see an ID.

Most of all, have fun and enjoy these delightful creatures.

Country John

John Rain
06-24-11, 06:23
1: Arrive fresh and clean. .

Country JohnThe great one drops by to toss the ISG swine a few pearls of wisdom.

(Best Regards)

Artisttyp
06-24-11, 06:46
CJ,

Great advice as always. Just wanted to add something I learned this past trip.

Someone taught me NOT to take my pants off during a SG session. Just to pull them down to my ankles. It makes sense since I usually finish off in doggy style. It also saved me a lot of time that was used to have sex instead of getting undressed.

You can waste a good 8-10 minutes just getting undressed and having small talk in the process.

It took a lot of pressure off me knowing that I was getting the full time.

1: Arrive fresh and clean. Some nice aftershave, fresh breath and NO bermuda shorts, tennis or ball caps.

2: Make sure your hands (and under your nails) are clean.

3: Take a walk around the alley, maybe two laps. Note which girls smile at you every time you pass them. This narrows down the field a bit.

4: Find something that makes your dick hard when you see her.

5: Have a quick chat. She's going to lie if you ask her anything personal, so don't bother. Her name is "Candy," OK?

6: She already knows why your there so don't be shy or waste time; she's probably being watched and doesn't want to be tied up for long time talking about the weather.

7: Be nice, be polite, show some respect.

8: Tell her exactly what you want. Be specific. Agree on the deal BEFORE you get to the room.

9: If you take her, repeat the deal IN the room BEFORE you even loosen your belt.

10: Don't hand over the money until the end of the session. If she insists on upfront, and you really want to glam slam her, put it on the table and tell her she can pick it up after the session. She's more interested in knowing if you have the money than if you are going to pay her.

11: If you didn't order it up on the street (tits in mouth etc,) then she can legally charge extra. Don't be a jerk.

12: After the session, hand her the money, get dressed and get out. Don't forget to thank her for a great session.

The business hasn't changed much in a couple thousand years, it's still the same game. You might see a familiar face if, but they are mostly new to a few years.

There is a difference between "streetwalker" and "posters."

"Posters" are the girls who are leaning up against the walls in and around the alley. They pay for that right. They usually have health cards. You are not out of line by asking to see one, but they are shy and cover the part that has their real name. So if you MUST see it, ask for it but be cool about it.

"Streetwalkers" are bandits who do not have permission to work, most likely do not have health cards, they could rob you or have someone waiting in the room to join in the session, like their boyfriend for example.

So there is a difference. Try to stay away from the "streetwalker." Go with the "Posters."

If you INSIST on taking a "walker," then all of the above apply, but DO NOT start undressing before she is undressed. If you strip right down to the wood and she's still in her running gear then she can take your money and run. By the time you are dressed and chasing after her, it's too late and it's all over.

And, finally, if the girl LOOKS too young, she probably is so HANDS OFF unless you see an I'd.

Most of all, have fun and enjoy these delightful creatures.

Country John

FlapJacK
06-24-11, 06:49
Wait a second, I mean just hold the phone. Good attitude, lose weight AND take a shower. You mean like, more than once a month! Jeez, whats next, brushing and flossing!?!From reading your replies and responses I can understand why your experiences have been negative. Good luck with that attitude.

Rjsss212
06-24-11, 12:10
From reading your replies and responses I can understand why your experiences have been negative. Good luck with that attitude.Nope, you've shown me the light...

MadisonGuy
06-24-11, 13:44
Nope, you've shown me the light...I've got to say it sounds like Flapjack is right on. Every girl will react different with different guys. I have to question someone posting in the streetwalkers section who posted that they gave up on street walkers and would never try one again. Doesn't it make this section pointless for you? I certainly wouldn't post in Adelita bar if I gave up there, and that may be a possibility in the future.

HorseTrader
06-24-11, 14:07
You can waste a good 8-10 minutes just getting undressed and having small talk in the process.I can never get my clothes off as quickly as the girl, but it usually only takes a minute or two. The whole experience is better with two piles of clothes beside the bed. My lack of Spanish eliminates delays associated with small talk.

These comments remind me of my first experience with a SG. It was one of the school girls on the corner, upstairs in a horrible room without a sink or toilet. She unwrapped her skirt, lubed up, and started working on my unit before my belt was to my knees. She had me hard, condom on, and inside of her within about 60 seconds of walking into the room. She worked so hard and fast that I was finished in about 2 minutes. Including her clean up with toilet paper she was out the door in less than 5 minutes. It was just about then that I realized how important it was to negotiate everything on the street. I never made that mistake again.

Sometimes I will arrange for a longer time a SG, I don't normally expect a SG to take the time I get from HK or AB. The school girls seem to be the worst of the rushers, but sometimes I just have to have one of them.

Country John
06-24-11, 22:04
The great one drops by to toss the ISG swine a few pearls of wisdom.

(Best Regards) Been lurking for a while and not so busy in the Zona because I live here now, and I'm working a business venture (for the past 3 years). I took a few tweak fucks here and there just to "keep my hand in" and to get a bit of variety, but other than that I've been very busy with other stuff.

I've also been in a relationship for the past 6 years with a girl I met at Rio Verde, that has been going exceptionally well.

But yeah, there is a method to getting a better bang for the buck and being prepared to enjoy the session has always worked well. I am certain it will continue to do so. Happy mongering.

Country John

Plastermaster
06-25-11, 08:06
Thanks contry john for the info ill be there tomorrow. First thing is to call an escort or two to my room then take a break at caliente try my luck at the horses then hit the tolerance zone. Hope to hit a few sgs then go watch the gold cup finals. Its going to be a mad house at all bars iam thinking. Finally go back to my room and get a tln from an escort.

Rjsss212
06-25-11, 09:50
I've got to say it sounds like Flapjack is right on. Every girl will react different with different guys. I have to question someone posting in the streetwalkers section who posted that they gave up on street walkers and would never try one again. Doesn't it make this section pointless for you? I certainly wouldn't post in Adelita bar if I gave up there, and that may be a possibility in the future.Yep, all good points. Sorry, I didn't know this was such a serious thread and I didn't mean to be negative or ruffle any feathers. Just offering some lighthearted comments and different perspective. I still always do a couple or 3 laps, before diving into AB and / or HK, but just never get a vibe I'm looking for, though many are very hot – maybe one day. Now, time for that shower...

John Rain
06-25-11, 16:23
These comments remind me of my first experience with a SG. It was one of the school girls on the corner, . She had me hard, condom on, and inside of her within about 60 seconds of walking into the room. She worked so hard and fast that I was finished in about 2 minutes. Including her clean up with toilet paper she was out the door in less than 5 minutes.

The school girls seem to be the worst of the rushers, but sometimes I just have to have one of them. Yes, the famous schoolgirls on the corner of Constitucion and Coahuila are so hot looking. But having tried a couple, they are all eye candy with no sugar in the room. I was down there Wednesday during the day and they were out in force. About a dozen of them lined up. All were simultaneously giving me the psst, psst and trying to wave me in.

So cute, but such a waste of money.

Phordphan
06-25-11, 16:26
Yep, all good points. Sorry, I didn't know this was such a serious thread and I didn't mean to be negative or ruffle any feathers. Just offering some lighthearted comments and different perspective. I still always do a couple or 3 laps, before diving into AB and / or HK, but just never get a vibe I'm looking for, though many are very hot – maybe one day. Now, time for that shower...Ruffle away. . . Don't worry about voicing your opinion wherever you want. That's the point of this board.

If you don't like SGs, you are free to say so. Others can agree, disagree and debate the merits of your argument.

I've done SGs in the past, and will probably do them again in the future. But, personally, I think it's a fool's errand to search for the elusive GFE during a 15 minute (including undressing / dressing) quickie.

Walking into a dingy room with a bare light bulb, no sink, no toilet, dropping trou and cumming as quickly as you can. Hmm. The pizza analogy is pretty close, IMHO. :)

Hargow20
06-27-11, 07:45
Those girls dressed in the school girl outfits are funny. But it's irritating how obnoxious they are. I always walk quickly past them.

Country John
06-27-11, 17:12
Ruffle away. . . Don't worry about voicing your opinion wherever you want. That's the point of this board.

If you don't like SGs, you are free to say so. Others can agree, disagree and debate the merits of your argument.

I've done SGs in the past, and will probably do them again in the future. But, personally, I think it's a fool's errand to search for the elusive GFE during a 15 minute (including undressing / dressing) quickie.

Walking into a dingy room with a bare light bulb, no sink, no toilet, dropping trou and cumming as quickly as you can. Hmm. The pizza analogy is pretty close, IMHO. . Right on. The Street Girls are like the attention grabbing loss leaders at Walmart. You go there to buy something specific, but you end up looking at all the junk up front. You might find something you like, but the idea is to part you from some of your money. You might buy something, but realize later you could have lived without it.

Believe me, it's very difficult to get anything other than a ball gag out of a strictly commercial sex session before you find your self back out on the street. For the Sportfuckerman, the secret is repeating with someone you like and being cool with her. Knowing some Spanish helps a lot because you can prolong a session if you can converse with the girl. The next time you round the corner and see her, she might light up a bit early and look forward to some relaxation in the hrooom with you. She might even want to make you very happy instead to rushing you out the door.

So if all you want to do is experience different girls (and who doesn't want that?) then the 5 or 10 minute blowout might be all you need. If you want some serious skin in the sack for 1/2 hour, street girls can be a delightful experience, but usually not without developing them first. At least that worked out great for me.

Hargow20
07-10-11, 08:48
Has anyone seen good new SG's recently. I have not been to Tijuana in awhile because it is so hot. I keep seeing the same SG's when I go to Tijuana this year.

Guitarrefreak
07-11-11, 05:33
This month was crazy for me. I went down to Tijuana 6 times alone this month blowing over 1k total. I guess I will be sticking to cup noodles for a while.

Regarding SGs, I have seen a convergence of the girls, no significant new faces but one or two pretty looking ones (eye of the beholder though). One thing is, no matter what kind of smile they toss at me and try to be cute and what not, the sessions are never GFE, and that is probably because I cannot say much espanol beyond the standard poquito habla espanol to get things going.

Regarding the heat. I kind of like it that way as I like to see my chicas get really hot and sweaty as we bang away.

Has anyone seen good new SG's recently. I have not been to Tijuana in awhile because it is so hot. I keep seeing the same SG's when I go to Tijuana this year.

SuperSteve
07-11-11, 06:32
I was there this past weekend and it seemed like the SG scene was down, it seemed like about 50%. I did notice that there were some VGL SG's on Constitucion going up the hill. I even saw a nice looking lady on Art. 123, which seemed rare to me in the past. The school girls seemed like they were more agressive. I guess business must be down.

Health & happiness to all.

Artisttyp
07-11-11, 06:56
I was there this past weekend and it seemed like the SG scene was down, it seemed like about 50. I did notice that there were some VGL SG's on Constitucion going up the hill. I even saw a nice looking lady on Art. 123, which seemed rare to me in the past. The school girls seemed like they were more agressive. I guess business must be down.

Health & happiness to all.Believe it or not some girls take a summer break. A regular I go with told me that.

Watnow78
07-11-11, 23:14
This past weekend was the first time picking up Chicas in the Red Light District. I arrived 4pm Saturday had a few beers then off to the alley. I was surprised to see that there were alot of really good looking ladies. My first pick was Medium (I think thats how she pronounced it) 5'5" blondish hair and looked to be about 20 yrs old. We agreed on 20 dollars with 1 position. The room was 6 bucks including the tips for cum boy. As horny as I was I busted in about 10 minutes.

Later that evening I had dinner at Cesar's, went back to my room (Ticuan Hotel) and rested until about 1030pm. I checked out all the hot spots in the Zona, Adelitas, CC, HKK, Chavelas, and another one that stars with a "V" I can't remember the name. By far Adelitas has the best quality of girls. But after a few drinks I thought to myself,"why pay close to 80 buck for 15 minutes when you can hit up the alley for 26 bucks? The quality was almost the same if not better". So I picked up Claudia. A very pretty light skinned spinner with an amazing bubble butt. Same thing. 20 for the Chica. 5 for the room, and 1 for homeboy. Thats 26 bucks! What a deal! It was getting late so I hit up a taco stand then head to my hotel.

Sunday morning at 11am I went back to Adelitas for a beer, it was dead. Then to HHK, also dead. Around 2pm the alley was flourishing with Chicas and I found Beatrice. Damn she was a little hottie. She stood about 5'2" with out heels, soft skin, and a beautiful face. Just watching her walk up the stairs got me fully erect. We agreed on 20 for 1 position, but I paid an extra 10 for 2 more position. I had to hit that ass like a dog. I almost busted in the first 5 minutes due to her very tight P. So I slowed it down and used up a full 20 minutes. What a great lay.

Over all experience was amazing, only upon arrival I was some what nervous walking around until I got the hang of things. Then it seemed to be much safer and walking around at night was not a problem.

Total Expenses:

Chicas- 26+26+36=88.

Room-40.

Food and beverages-60.

Taxi-10.

$198. 00 for 1 day of fun.

Country John
07-12-11, 00:49
Believe it or not some girls take a summer break. A regular I go with told me that.It has been very hot here. Remember, a lot of the girls are wearing TIGHT undergarments and that, combined with standing in the heat for 10 hours can be make a short vacation well in order. Now I LOVE the smell of young latina sex sweat, but they don't much like stinky gringo underarms.

Artisttyp
07-12-11, 01:51
It has been very hot here. Remember, a lot of the girls are wearing TIGHT undergarments and that, combined with standing in the heat for 10 hours can be make a short vacation well in order. Now I LOVE the smell of young latina sex sweat, but they don't much like stinky gringo underarms.Give me soaked polyester panties (skid marks) any day. I love to smell undergarments that have endured hot dingy weather.

I agree though that hot weather makes it grosser for the women. Well noted.

Ath Trainer
07-12-11, 04:06
It has been very hot here. Remember, a lot of the girls are wearing TIGHT undergarments and that, combined with standing in the heat for 10 hours can be make a short vacation well in order. Now I LOVE the smell of young latina sex sweat, but they don't much like stinky gringo underarms.Saturday night in AB was a stinky underarm symposium. I had to keep moving from where I was standing be / see of the smell. At first I thought the same stinky guy was following me. I finally realized there was more than one.

TomJackin
07-12-11, 04:27
Give me soaked polyester panties (skid marks) any day. I love to smell undergarments that have endured hot dingy weather.Only you my friend, would make such of a statement. Leave sex prison and come back to the land of skid marks!

Phordphan
07-12-11, 05:40
Give me soaked polyester panties (skid marks) any day. I love to smell undergarments that have endured hot dingy weather.

I agree though that hot weather makes it grosser for the women. Well noted.Ewwww! Puhleeeeze!

I shower daily and keep myself quite clean. Hot day, or not, I don't have gross, sweaty, stinky underarms, etc. And I expect my girls to follow suit.

Maybe I'm spoiled by my SEA ladies, who seem to keep themselves in a perpetual state of kissing-sweetness! :)

But, to each his own. :D

Ath Trainer
07-12-11, 14:52
Only get to Tijuana once a year. Here are my street girl findings from a 4 day trip.

I thought there were a lot of very pretty chicas out this time. There were a few in the alley, on the Hong Kong side that could compare with the top chicas at HK or AB. There were a couple of coffee skinned chicas with bare bellies on that side of the alley towards the AB end that were very tempting. Heard one's name was Ruby. The one I though was her, was not. The other was not there when I asked the first ones name.

Sunday night, there was a pretty blond, a little thick, in a bright yellow dress that looked interesting. Sunday was the only night I saw her in 4 days.

Wish the hott ones were bar girls so you could buy them a drink and take them for a test drive. With only 4 nights in Tijuana, and limited leche, I try to not take a lot of TOFTT.

Hargow20
07-15-11, 02:32
Went down to Tijuana to for some dental work. My dentist is located only 2 or 3 blocks from the zone so walked down to the zona norte. The quality of SG's was fairly disappointing. Only saw 1 SG peaked my interest. I was in the Zona around 1:30pm so I was a little early. I crossed back over the border and there was long line at the pedestrian crossing. Took me about a 45 minutes to cross back over.

Member #4450
07-15-11, 05:35
Went down to Tijuana to for some dental work. My dentist is located only 2 or 3 blocks from the zone so walked down to the zona norte. The quality of SG's was fairly disappointing. Only saw 1 SG peaked my interest. I was in the Zona around 1:30pm so I was a little early. I crossed back over the border and there was long line at the pedestrian crossing. Took me about a 45 minutes to cross back over.OK no sex so tell us how was the root canal?

Hargow20
07-16-11, 03:42
Had to visit the dentist again today. The dentist is good, but they raised their prices. So I Iam going to consider other dentists. Went to the Zona again and saw the same SG's.

TomJackin
07-16-11, 05:52
Took me about a 45 minutes to cross back over.Don't you have a Sentri Card, and if so, why did it take you so long to cross the border?

Hargow20
07-17-11, 07:42
The stretched all the way back to the highway bridge and looped back on the street a ways. I was really surprised to see how long the line was. I probably will not visit Tijuana till after the summer is over. No I don't have a Sentri card. I don't visit Tijuana often enough to make it worth my while.

HelpRules
07-17-11, 18:55
I don't understand why guys fuck these street girl in Tijuana. You guys are cheap as fuck. Its an extra 35 to 40 bucks to get a girl at the hk club. Thats not alot unless your with 10 girls a night. Even better are the escorts. I get a girl to come to my nice hotel for 100 bucks and ALWAYS get their number for after work for 70 bucks if they are hot. I find its better to do the escort thing when you arrive that first night so you arent such a horn dog when your in HK.

Ninguno Especial
07-18-11, 16:36
I don't understand why guys fuck these street girl in Tijuana.And I don't understand why guys who are not interested in street girls would bother to click on this topic let alone post here. I would think that a guy who does only BG's and escorts would post something beneficial under those topics.

As one who has taken my share of chicas from bars and street and posted the reasons why countless times on multiple boards suffice to say YOU will NEVER understand because you don't WANT to. Anyone so narrow minded that he judges a chica by her environment is not really serious about 'understanding'.

I laugh my ass off when I read posts like this as 1/3 of the bar chicas have worked the street many alternating between the 2. I'm sure that they look more interesting and enticing if standing in HK or AB than the alley to some. Jajajaja

John Rain
07-20-11, 04:14
This past weekend was the first time picking up Chicas in the Red Light District.

Over all experience was amazing, only upon arrival I was some what nervous walking around until I got the hang of things. Then it seemed to be much safer and walking around at night was not a problem.

Total Expenses:

Chicas- 26+26+36=88.

Room-40.

Food and beverages-60.

Taxi-10.

$198. 00 for 1 day of fun.Hey! Great report and nice to hear you got a lot of value for your time and money! Would just add that you do always need to keep aware of your surroundings in Zona Norte especially at night, but sounds like you did just fine.

John Rain
07-20-11, 04:37
I don't understand why guys fuck these street girl in Tijuana.Well, I enjoy an occasional BG, but generally prefer my favorite SG's. This past Sunday, I enjoyed three favoritas, all of which I've known for a least six years, all beautiful, sweet women. I spent an hour+ with each of them. Each one is a unique, sexy Latina and while I sometimes enjoy the craziness of a random BG, I always return to my well-grounded, sexy Latina SG's novias.

There's nothing wrong with how you roll through La Zona and there's nothing wrong with how I roll through. But make no mistake, SG's aren't necessarily only about random, quick, cheap sex.

HelpRules
07-25-11, 10:18
I have read my share of reports that say the SG will upsell everything. Its 10 extra for this and 10 for that. By the time you get everything you are paying the same as a hk girl. The rooms at hk and adelitas arent exactly great. The rooms the street girls use are even worse. I could see if saving 10 or 15 bucks really means alot to someone but I would think most of the guys here can afford 60 at hk plus room.

Xfactors
07-26-11, 11:34
Posted on 6/1/10. I crossed over the border and changed $30 at a cambio. I have never changed money there before. I usually use dollars but I knew it would be more effective seeing that chicas bargain on the even amount. They say $20 or 200 pesos, which is actually a difference of $4. 50 in your favor when you pay with pesos.

I arrived at ground zero at 1pm and did a walk around. There was a bit of talent on the street. The girls in the school uniforms called me over. They solicited me for 200 pesos, but with everyone who gave me that price today, I told them that I was not rich. It was easy to find a girl to my liking. I think her name was Mirela. She as well started with 200. I countered with 100. She went to 150, but I stuck to 100. She said the room would cost 30. Fine by me.

She wouldn't get on top for reverse cowgirl as I had requested. She insisted that I hit it missionary. After a while we switched to doggy. I wanted her flat on her stomach but she refused.

I decided to leave Tijuana. On my way back down 1st Street toward Revolucion something else caught my eye. There again she wanted 200 but I was able to get her to 100. She said the room would be 60 though. Well dammit. That is twice as much as I paid for the last room but what the hell.

It's off to Thailand tomorrow.I like this guy's strategy. 100 pesos for street girls. You can negotiate outside with SG, but she can always cop an attitude once you're in the room, and refuse to do what she agreed to outside the room, and in that case, you're fucked.

I would offer the SG 100 pesos, or maybe 150 pesos, and tell her if she did good, I might get with her 5 more times. I don't know if this strategy would work, but it might. ALL OF THESE GIRLS involve risk, so why not test them out with 100, to 150 pesos, instead of 200 pesos? If they ain't worth a damn, you're out less money, and you know not to repeat. If she's good, you found yourself a winner.

This strategy could backfire, with you being blackballed by the SG's, and being labeled a cheapskate. It's just something to think about.

Xfactors
07-26-11, 12:10
I don't understand why guys fuck these street girl in Tijuana. You guys are cheap as fuck. Its an extra 35 to 40 bucks to get a girl at the hk club. Thats not alot unless your with 10 girls a night. Even better are the escorts. I get a girl to come to my nice hotel for 100 bucks and ALWAYS get their number for after work for 70 bucks if they are hot. I find its better to do the escort thing when you arrive that first night so you arent such a horn dog when your in HK.You pay 100 bucks, and there are NO GUARANTEES she will give you a good time. To each his own.

If she's a dud, you're out $100. Refuse to pay, and oh, that could get ugly.

Tratnguyen1
07-27-11, 04:40
Gents;

This topic is Old story and need an Understanding about How the monger.

Spends his money with Pleasure and exciting on the P4P.

I have been in the Zona Norte many years, in even several decades.

Just for me, I like the BG. Adelita, HK, club, Tropical. And also.

Spend my money at the Chevalas for Bailar with Chicas there and

Recently spend time in the VIP room 1 hour for $70usd bucket beer.

I Don't go to the details VIP room, I just know it was worth the money.

I also Go with Street Girls sometimes, for $20 USD a pop.

It is Not because I Don't have the bucks to Go with BG. But, I think it

Is the ways to help the Girls standing on the street hoping to make

A living. Also, it is something I need to do for a Change and more.

Yet, the first Fuck that I had in T. J. P4P WAS with a Street Girl and

I thought that was Great It was cost onlly $10 USD and $3 USD for the room.

We never quite understand fully the mongering scenes til We try them all. LOL

Member #4728
07-27-11, 04:50
Hi I personally like the service of the sg's more than the bg's.

Even better might be some independent escorts, there are some very beautiful, can give full GFE for 45 dlls in her location

But sg's is very expensive for the service they give.

Sg's and some independent escorts are the best in Tijuana.

Regards

Member #4728
07-27-11, 05:04
And the sg's is good to offer less, you can get a BJ, two positions for 150 pesos, saying it has no money, or whatever. So if you want extra service you could offer a tip and get more.

But do not make the mistake of paying more than their share base.

If it does, these prices rose even more, and worse, will give you the information to the other sg's

Country John
08-03-11, 22:11
And the sg's is good to offer less, you can get a BJ, two positions for 150 pesos, saying it has no money, or whatever. So if you want extra service you could offer a tip and get more.

But do not make the mistake of paying more than their share base.

If it does, these prices rose even more, and worse, will give you the information to the other sg'sI can tell you that if you are gringo or any form of readily recognizable American, the above would not apply to you. Those rates would apply strictly to locals. Why? Because the girls understand the difference in financial ability.

I'd love to hear about 1st tier street girls that will go with a yankee at the above rate. Please post!

Country John
08-03-11, 22:20
I don't understand why guys fuck these street girl in Tijuana. You guys are cheap as fuck. Its an extra 35 to 40 bucks to get a girl at the hk club. Thats not alot unless your with 10 girls a night. Even better are the escorts. I get a girl to come to my nice hotel for 100 bucks and ALWAYS get their number for after work for 70 bucks if they are hot. I find its better to do the escort thing when you arrive that first night so you arent such a horn dog when your in HK.I liked to fuck the street girls because I was not often interested in going to a bar situation and engaging in half baked mating rituals with someone that might deliver a bad session anyway. Besides, a ball-gag is a ball-gag whether you get it off the street or in the club; the real difference is about $80. 00.

In the club, it's beer for you and drinks for her, the small talk, the bullshit, the session, the room and then tipping the cleaning boys. I don't need all the packaging and marketing, I need to let my mangoo go. Afterward, I'd go to a club, buy a beer and take all the eye candy in while re-charging.

I've had plenty of girls in the bars. None were any better than the street girls who passed my squeeze test.

Don't let the bright lights and them big eyes turn you into an ATM.

Watnow78
08-03-11, 23:35
Hey! Great report and nice to hear you got a lot of value for your time and money! Would just add that you do always need to keep aware of your surroundings in Zona Norte especially at night, but sounds like you did just fine.Your right about the surroundings. As I was walking back to my hotel Saturday night I seen one guy get tackled outside of a club. I nearly got taken out by the scuffle, but my quick reflexes threw me into the street to get around. On the way back to LZN the next morning I walked by the same club entrance and seen drips of blood all over the side walk. Reality set in for a second to keep me on my toes. Also I was with a buddy of mine so the 2 of us together made it seen safer.

Ill be back in about 2 months!

Plastermaster
08-04-11, 00:01
Yes I wanted to know how you go abuot asking these escorts for their phone number. I have tried and asked and tell me to call the agency, also it may depend on hotel that you are staying at.

Member #4728
08-04-11, 03:18
I can tell you that if you are gringo or any form of readily recognizable American, the above would not apply to you. Those rates would apply strictly to locals. Why? Because the girls understand the difference in financial ability.

I'd love to hear about 1st tier street girls that will go with a yankee at the above rate. Please post!Well, a few posts before a gringo wrote that got a sg for 100 pesos.

But my point is to try to get a better cost-benefit ratio. May not be able to lower the 200 pesos but can find a way to get more for his money.

I'm local and I've noticed as giving new sg's new gave GFE and full service including anal for 300-400 pesos, then this girls want to charge 800 pesos. This is happening because some gringos are paying more, like an escort service 10.

John, I read many of your posts, a question:

Have you retired of the sg's services?

Regards

Tratnguyen1
08-04-11, 05:53
Gents,

I look at the Street Girl as a more Honest pros. Than the BG. Here.

Yet, Street girls may Not have all the fancy lingery or the clothes

Like Girls in HK. Club or Adelita bar. Street Girl does Not doing and

BS. Talking for Ficha, they are straight Biz. Talk 20usd and there

We Go plus the room rent. If I need to unload my liquid, the Street

Girl is the Best in 20 min. To get the job done.

I spend a lot of time in the bars for bailar, drinking with chica,

Living on my dream for having a young chica with all the fun.

I like to try both Street girl and Bar girl whenever I can LOL.