PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140

Oakie
02-25-20, 09:42
What day are the elections taking place?Sunday March 15th. No alcohol sold except at the AI'd.

But you can always get a beer in a paper cup in back from the street at the bars who do who stay open.

SubCmdr
02-25-20, 10:44
What day are the elections taking place?March 15, 2020 & May 17,2020.

Orgasmico
02-25-20, 14:22
Ahnvee is pretty slow tonight. 200 peso cover. 150 presidente, 200 corona. Two guys walking out empty handed before I do. Sucks if you have a short bench. Wanted something new. Went looking on the street. It's ugly puta night on the street. Walk by a clothing store. Hey what's that. Shit a mannequin. LOL.Eerie coincidence that things got exponentially worse when Bourbon Street / Ahnvee came to the strip, starting with the Rumba situation. Business seems to always get funneled to these folks. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just saying.

Mr Enternational
02-25-20, 18:24
The last few girls have all quote 3,000 for short time. But the most recent one quote me 4,000 for two hours.LOL. Sosua has gone damn crazy.

OldKool
02-25-20, 23:21
In the old days Monday in the SU was better then Saturday night any where else. Ahnvee had not been charging the 200 pesos on my last trip. Right now they are in the cat bird seat but thay have a good product.

Ahnvee is pretty slow tonight. 200 peso cover. 150 presidente, 200 corona. Two guys walking out empty handed before I do. Sucks if you have a short bench. Wanted something new. Went looking on the street. It's ugly puta night on the street. Walk by a clothing store. Hey what's that. Shit a mannequin. LOL.

Galenmarek
02-26-20, 15:39
There are way more girls then guys in Sosua. The average girl gets little business during the week. The competiton is very tough. I turn down scores of girls before I pull the trigger. There are atleast 6 or 7 girls for every guy. The top girls get more then there share but the average girl may do 2 or 3 guys a week if she is lucky. You see girls and you know that are not selling any pussy at any price. Many girls are desparate. I have been doing my hobby for many years now.The second time I came to Sousa, I had a vet tell me that women from all over Hispaniola would come just to get paid. I had my fair share of these desperate women, following me to my hotel begging me to just give them one chance. I even had one woman just came out and said "I'll do everything you want, even my culo. " My next trip there is going to be interesting, now since I know how things operate in the DR.

Oakie
02-26-20, 19:47
The second time I came to Sousa, I had a vet tell me that women from all over Hispaniola would come just to get paid. I had my fair share of these desperate women, following me to my hotel begging me to just give them one chance. I even had one woman just came out and said "I'll do everything you want, even my culo. " My next trip there is going to be interesting, now since I know how things operate in the DR.There are hookers who will come from anywhere on the Island to you, if you pay the freight. A 10 hour bus / taxi / bus / moto is no big deal to them.

But a common mistake for newbies is they are told that all women in Sosua are basically hookers. They arrive with that attitude. Not so, day to day workers have different lifestyles.

I've see too many newbies come into my local bars and treat the servers as if that is the case. When they get rejected, they believe that it's personal, and if they have had enough alcohol, get angry and abusive.

Truth is, out of 4 servers, one is probably the main squeeze of the owner, one may have steady local BF (who may suddenly show up from nowhere, if the language gets out of line, LOL), but that still leaves another 1 or 2, who if approached with a little respect and courtesy could end up being your trip to paradise.

The trick is to be smart, and eye up the situation, and don't believe everything you hear!

Good luck!

Newb20
02-26-20, 21:00
Ahnvee was not as dead as Monday. Talked to one of my contacts about all night. She quoted my $120 dollars. That was the first time someone quoted me dollars and not pesos. I said no. Tell me in pesos. I only have pesos. Wink wink. Well she said 5,000 pesos. She was having a slow night. I actually wanted someone new and chose her friend for short time. Her friend asked how much I wanted to pay. I said 2,000. She quoted 3 k. I said 2 k. She said 2,500. I think if I had bargained harder I could have had her for the 2 k but was lazy and just said OK at 2,500. That was suppose to be for 2 hours. Well, my experience so far with girls from Ahnvee is short time is short time. No matter 1 hour or 2 hours. She said she was 21 with no kids. She had pretty nice tits and a good body and face. 7.75-8.0 for me. But no BBBJ. So, when she asked for I tip I said I had no extra money. Not tipping if you don't provide something I want. I had not pre-negotiated the BBBJ. Not really a big deal but not going to tip without it. Also declined any extra for the moto home for her. I paid the moto to my room with her and me 100 pesos. So, all in 2,600 pesos.

SubCmdr
02-27-20, 03:28
In my opinion, informed through my personal experience and what my boys rolling through the place have told me: All those hos in The Su be fuckin. Just a matter of hitting their price point. Married, boyfriend, job, no job, they all be fuckin. Now that is not to say they are all prostitutes. But trust me they all be fuckin if you hit the right point point. Now they may not be fucking you. But they be fuckin. Don't let those wearing rose colored glasses and living the lifestyle of the old and decrepit tell you otherwise.

Hey Newb20, you got the wrong name. Because you be throwing up stuff better than some of the so called vets in here. Keep it up brother!

GrownMan1
02-27-20, 04:13
Ahnvee was not as dead as Monday. Talked to one of my contacts about all night. She quoted my $120 dollars. That was the first time someone quoted me dollars and not pesos. Wow! $120 or 6418 pesos for all night on a Tuesday night. This is the time you should be getting bargains. If I was in your shoes I would get the hell out of the Su for some air. PM me If you need a connect. I have a Puerto Plata mama sans that will send you pictures of young chicas from her hood and you can go from there. She will bring you the girls to your room but you must promise not to pay over 2000 pesos.
Before I put a chica in my contacts I ask her her price. It cuts down on surprise prices.

With the death of the street action, I guess the now limited access is allowing the Chicas to increase their prices exponentially. Limited chicas and increase prices the new Sue is a hard pill to swallow.

Ipanema Carioca
02-27-20, 06:17
Wow! $120 or 6418 pesos for all night on a Tuesday night. This is the time you should be getting bargains. If I was in your shoes I would get the hell out of the Su for some air. PM me If you need a connect. I have a Puerto Plata mama sans that will send you pictures of young chicas from her hood and you can go from there. She will bring you the girls to your room but you must promise not to pay over 2000 pesos.
Before I put a chica in my contacts I ask her her price. It cuts down on surprise prices.

With the death of the street action, I guess the now limited access is allowing the Chicas to increase their prices exponentially. Limited chicas and increase prices the new Sue is a hard pill to swallow.If you go hunting in Ahnvee, then you are going to meet girls with their heads gased by fools making rain. The rules are the same at Ahnvee as Classicos or Helpee, the girls are more expensive in club mode, and Ahnvee is a club. But if any girl quotes you an outrages price, it's because some fool paid her what she or one of her friends asked. There's too many girls in Sosua who will still pay $1500RD pesos for a descent day amount of time. But who wants a girl overnight? An all night girl is not a working girl. I had a girl that worked in Sosua businesses that stayed all night "Free!

Ipanema Carioca
02-27-20, 06:22
In the old days Monday in the SU was better then Saturday night any where else. Ahnvee had not been charging the 200 pesos on my last trip. Right now they are in the cat bird seat but thay have a good product.Oh hell no! $200RD? If you take a girl out, that is like a bar fee upfront, girl or no girl! Noooo, we don't do that? Whatsapp hit list all night, every night, and $1,500RD!

Coolie High
02-27-20, 15:26
Ahnvee was not as dead as Monday. Talked to one of my contacts about all night. She quoted my $120 dollars. That was the first time someone quoted me dollars and not pesos. I said no. Tell me in pesos. Newb20,

Grownman is doing you a HUGE ass favor with setting you up with one of his connection so don't F'it up. He must really like you and for some reason I like your style as well so Ima give you a little cheat code as well. If you haven't done so already pay for a subscription here on the board. After you PM Grownman (again do NOT f'up his connect hes giving you), you need to PM and hit up some of the O. G. (Original Gangsters) mongers on this board that live down there. Seriously contact them and take them out to lunch. Thats right you pay. The knowledge and the connect they could possibly share with you is priceless and will be valuable for many years to come if you decide to continue to come to DR. BUT you got to come correct.

Do NOT meet up with them and act arrogant, crazy and worse yet an idiot that can't hold his liquor. These OG Mongers can size up a monger real quick because they see the bullshit all the time. Nothing worse for an OG Monger to be around a new monger that think their shit don't stink all the while they can't speak the native language, nor understand the culture, while thinking that they know it all, but somehow some way wind up getting jacked and fucked over for every penny they got OR worse yet end up in a domincian prison and you do NOT want that. So don't be that guy.

Instead be cool, stay humble and meet up with the OG Mongers that live there. Shoot the shit with them, tell a little about yourself and more importantly LISTEN to what they have to say. If they tell you so and so is no good and / or she's a horrible lay I don't care how fine she is, do NOT touch her. Let the OG's show you the lay of the land and how things work down there so you can avoid the pitfalls. Afterwards once you established a good repoire with one another ask them if they have any hunnys that they could set you up with. Let them know what your taste are and most likely they'll probably have someone for you. Now here's the thing, IF they give you a hookup listen and follow their stipulations. Don't pay more then this. CHECK. Treat her nice because she's really a good girl. CHECK. Take heed to their instructions and theyll open the flood gates to a gargantuan amount of pussy. I'm talking an abundance of fresh 21 yrs old and up of hunnies that wouldn't dare be seen walking in ahnvee for fear of being consider a hoe (a person reputation is HUGE in the DR) but on the strength of the OG monger, will come right to your door step and fuck the dog shit out of you for half the cost you're paying right now.

Because here's the thing. The guys that live down there and those that come down often has a HUGE network. I'm talking beyond ridiculous. Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if every other day a female friend offers them a new chica, or an older female they know try to hook them up with her daughter. Sister, cousins. The offer is endless. And they honestly can't handle the volume. And better yet alot of these girls are really regular girls that's just trying to find a way to make a little extra money on the side but don't want to be seen in Sosua streets for fear of a bad rep. They haven't been ran thru like your normal hardcore sosua chica that quote you in dollars. Naw instead youll be getting that old school DR tenderlove where they're not trying to leave after an hour but instead are trying to cook you breakfast in the morning, fuck you some more and afterwards tiddy up your place. Hell your new problem will be telling her ass she needs to leave LOL.

But again if you want the keys to the north coast and potentially all of DR you got to come correct. Reason why most of the OG Mongers don't share with newbies is because theyve been burnt way to many times and you got to understand when they recommend a girl or connect to you its their reputation on the line. They hook you up with a nice pretty young thing and you go mistreat her she's going back to the OG Monger and asking him wtf is wrong with that dude you set her up with. Now hes got to deal with the bullshit because he lives there meanwhile you're back at home just having finished fucking over an OG monger that was trying to put you on. So again don't be that guy.

More then likely the OG Mongers will give you a shot with a hunny just to see how you handle her. Even if she winds up not being your type when she comes to your door, decline gracefully (may have to pay a small exit fee I. E. Pay for her ride back home etc) and ask the O. G. Mongers do they have any others. Once they know you're a solid monger that's not going to F'up the connect theyll be throwing you so much good quality chicas that when you now go to ahnvee you're not going to hunt. You're going for nostalgia. Why?? Because youll have so many chicas in your database now that its re-goddamdiculous. Ahnvee will now be a memory tour of where you first started. So when a good fine chica quote you in dollars youll now be laughing in her face. Naw mami this is what I pay take it or leave it. Better yet leave it because you just showed your true colors quoting me in dollars. Fuck out of here LOL. And now while new thundercats scramble to try and find something at the end of the night youll be sipping on a presidente scrolling thru your portable roladex (cellphone) trying to figure out what late night snack (chica) youll want coming to your door for when you get back to your spot LOL.

As far as OG Mongers go that I would recommend that you should try to reach out to that live down there are Gogo, Oakie, Mani, Sir Charles. I've been reading this board since 2003 and they each have over 10 plus years of knowledge that they posted on this board alone. There are other OG Mongers like Grownman, Tom Jackin, BO, Temp, Oldkool, Brother P, Revere, Mr. E etc that don't live there but come down VERY often and have a GREAT deal of knowledge as well but IDK how long you're going to be down there so hit them up alongside with Grownman hookup. And remember time is money. So Do NOT waste the OG Mongers time. IF they accept your invitation to meet up for lunch PLEASE be there on time. Do not bring the bullshit. Hell I'm kinda sticking my own neck out a little bit because I'm revealing to you who you should try to reach out to without asking them if its cool to have you look them up first, but this site was built to help each other have a great experience when we travel to other countries. So if an OG recommended you to come holla at me in Vegas because I know the town, if I'm free I be more then happy to meet up with you and show you how to maximize your playing time while you're in town. And theyll show you the samething in Sosua.

So with that being said, don't be a cheap ass, as lunch and the the first couple rounds of presidentes are on you. Listen to the knowledge that theyre giving you, be cool and watch the floodgates of beautiful, good quality chicas at a very low cost for possibly MANY years to come be open to you.

Peace,

Coolie High.

Mr Gogo
02-27-20, 16:09
Damn bro been almost 8 years, glad you are well. Your trip reports were always the best.

Zakmo
02-27-20, 16:28
So what's the consensus on Sosua? Is it dead or is it still worth it? OGs, please correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read in the forum, it seems like the street action around spots like Classicos has been shut down. Most of the "point and click" action has been centralized in Ahnvee which, due to it's reputation, turns some girls away as they are confirmed as pros.

Prices have gone up but it's still a better deal than western countries. Quality of chicas isn't what it used to be but it's still decent.

It seems like the prevailing strategy is to get a small roster of vetted chicks prior to coming to Sosua. Either that, or hit up SD, although it seems SD isn't as easy / straightforward for a newbie.

My scenario and where I'd appreciate advice from some of the OGs: I want to come down to Sosua for about 4-5 days. I'm primarily focused on getting big booty chicas with natural asses. Some links below to the type of asses I'm talking about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9B4fdDFLsu/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn_r-T7HDiE/?hl=en

I've never been to Sosua but I've been to other hotspots so I'm not a complete newbie. I've compiled a small roster of chicas from some colleagues but, I would still like the feel of walking around, looking at chicas and then taking my pick. From a video I've seen of Ahnvee at Super Bowl weekend, that type of place would fit my bill. Now I know SB weekend is probably the biggest weekend for P4 P in Sosua, but I'd like to believe I can still get some good action on a Thu or Fri night. I don't particularly care for a super GFE, just a chick that can perform well in the time we have together.

Any thoughts? Is the juice still worth the squeeze.

Appreciate any guidance.

Oakie
02-27-20, 17:55
Oh fuck!

Coolie High is back!

There's goes my GFE, and my stable.

He's probably fucked them all, at one time or another! Share at your peril, this guy knows how to Party in Sosua!

But seriously, how the hell are ya?

Newb20
02-27-20, 18:13
GrownMan1 and Coolie High. Thank you! I tried to sign-up. But bitcoin required 2 step auth. With cell phone. I don't have cell service here and my phone is locked so can't buy a sim card to fix that problem either. So, it looks like I'm SOL for this trip. When I get back to the States I will sign up for an account. And for sure hit you up. Just bummed I can't on this trip but only got a few days left here. Yeah, Ahnvee is getting old for me. Will look forward to new experiences in the future!

Coolie High
02-27-20, 23:39
Damn bro been almost 8 years, glad you are well. Your trip reports were always the best.Thanks bro!! Yeah it's been a min. Was really heart broken to find out my boy BQ RIbs passed away. He, Jao and others like yourself used to hit me on the back channel all the time with knowledge that I can still use to this day.

As for me unfortunately CONSTANT family obligations, a health scare (take care of yourself gents. Your health is VITAL especially as we get older) AND then out of left field getting a random call that you now have a 4 year old little mini me (daughter) to raise (did a DNA test and it came back maury style 99.99999999999 you ARE the father LOL) has kept me grounded here in the states. So I just been lying in the cut reading your stories and other OG monger stories. Not going lie its pretty awesome to see guys after all these years still post their experience and try to help folks when they honestly don't have too.

It gets real time consuming to post your adventures on here so to all those OGs like yourself that continue to share their adventures and experience on here when you've done so multiple times already, you are ALL appreciated.

Newb20
02-28-20, 02:20
Went to eat dinner tonight and there was a monger with a really nice looking girl. I'm glad I saw this because I can now verbalize what I wish I had found here in the. Are. And for that matter what I would like to find in my home country. So, what made her standout to me. A gem amoung a plethora of costume jewelry. She was dressed simply. A pair of shorts and basic black top. Nothing gawdy. She had very little makeup on. She was not constantly checking her phone. She acted attentive to her guy. She seemed to have a classy vibe but yet still seem like the girl next door. There was nothing visually fake about her.

Newb20
02-28-20, 04:45
Based on the instragrams you posted I don't think you will have a problem at Ahnvee Wed. Sat.

TomJackin
02-28-20, 07:06
Peace,

Coolie High.It's been a long time my distant brother.

I have a bottle of Sambuca with your name on the damn thing!

And yes, I remember the drunken santa!

Coolie High
02-28-20, 12:27
It's been a long time my distant brother.

I have a bottle of Sambuca with your name on the damn thing!

And yes, I remember the drunken santa!LOL those were GREAT memories. I missed you to my brother. Unbeknownst to you I've been reading your many adventures on the low for years now. From Colombia all the way to just recently Puerto Rico I believe, I've been seeing you still do your thing and give great intel wherever you visit.

But yeah I'm down for another round of sambuca shots even though you and I both know that it'll still taste nasty LOL. But like I told you before, Make the Call.

P.S. Ima link up with you on the back channel so we can talk. Its definitely been a min my brother.

Oh fuck!

Coolie High is back!

There's goes my GFE, and my stable.

He's probably fucked them all, at one time or another! Share at your peril, this guy knows how to Party in Sosua!

But seriously, how the hell are ya?Oakie or what Brother P just recently ordained you Obi Wan Oakie because of the wisdom you share on this form, howve you been? Everything is cool on my end just been stuck in the Matrix these past few years. From your post it seems like you're living the dream sharing the intangibles and knowledge about life in the DR. Its good to see fellow mongers like yourself and others doing their thing. I remember when you first came to the board and you were trying to figure out how you could make this vacation in DR a full time living reality and BOOM you made it happen. Now you sipping on presidentes got hunnies cooking and cleaning for you on the daily. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if you thought about actually getting a bigger bed at one point because you now have to many chicas in your bed hogging up all the covers and space LOL.

Naw but its been good to read your posts over the years. On the low you and a few others are inspiration that its possible to escape the madness of north America that we call the Matrix and live your best days later in life lounging in the carribeean. Honestly don't know when I'll next be coming back to Sosua but when I do I'll definitely hit you up so we can link up.

Zakmo
02-28-20, 12:41
Based on the instragrams you posted I don't think you will have a problem at Ahnvee Wed. Sat.But are these chicas all natural? I've heard there's more and more plastic surgery going on in DR. Not a big fan.

Mr Enternational
02-28-20, 14:59
But are these chicas all natural? I've heard there's more and more plastic surgery going on in DR. Not a big fan.Sosua is not that kind of party. The chicks that go there can barely rub 2 pesos together. The chicks you are talking about would be found on an expensive website or high end Santo Domingo club.

Newb20
02-28-20, 16:06
IMHO, yes. I was going off your Instagram links. Based on what I saw I think you can find it. A girl with a big ass often has big tits. And a good number of these girls are not able to afford breast augmentation. But you know I can't guarantee you will like her face. Some of the cuter girls I saw did not have big tits. I saw one girl last night who was waiting for someone and she had a cute face and a big ass but her tits were small. So, I don't know if her small tits would have been a deal breaker for you.

Zakmo
02-28-20, 16:37
Sosua is not that kind of party. The chicks that go there can barely rub 2 pesos together. The chicks you are talking about would be found on an expensive website or high end Santo Domingo club.Thanks man. Really good information to know.

Wed and Sat night at Ahnvee, noted!

Oakie
02-28-20, 16:47
Went to eat dinner tonight and there was a monger with a really nice looking girl. I'm glad I saw this because I can now verbalize what I wish I had found here in the. Are. And for that matter what I would like to find in my home country. So, what made her standout to me. A gem amoung a plethora of costume jewelry. She was dressed simply. A pair of shorts and basic black top. Nothing gawdy. She had very little makeup on. She was not constantly checking her phone. She acted attentive to her guy. She seemed to have a classy vibe but yet still seem like the girl next door. There was nothing visually fake about her.Yesterday I'm sitting in my fave tropical bar with the owner, chillin to the music, cold beer and the chatter.

In walks a big guy who looks like he's just off the plane, with a young spinner that looks like a dream. He orders a beer and asks the server for cigarettes. She shakes her head. He points to the ash trays, and goes into a loud rant about stupidness of providing ash trays but nothing to smoke. Those 3 dead TV's what are they doing? This place needs some organization. Where's the owner? Chica is cool and nobody looks at us. Give me 300 pesos she smiles, no fucking way I'll give you 300 pesos he goes. For cigarettes, she smiles. But you don't sell cigarettes he goes. But I can get them for you! She says.

He finally gets it, and she waves at the chico outside and 2 minutes later he has his cigarettes. Now he's relaxed a little and telling everybody he has 2 TVs back home, and get this, "a $8000 Lazy Boy", with a minifrig beside it, so he can watch sports any time he likes. Where do you live? She asks. Toronto, he says. Now the owner is laughing at me.

Anyway he goes on with his life story to the server, while his beautiful chica sits there the whole time looking straight ahead. Now he's warmed up to the bar chica and tells her how great she is and how she should be running the place, and when he gets ready to leave he drops a bundle on the bar. There was at least a one mil peso note. She counts it and gives it back to him. No, it's for you he says! She looks over at us hesitating, but the owner nods!

I happen to know she makes 200 pesos plus tips for an 8 to 10 hour shift, so she's happy, he's happy, his beautiful chica, not so much!

Now I'm inclined to agree, that server is damn good at her job!

Newb20
02-28-20, 19:55
Zakmo, it should read Wed. Through Saturday!

GrownMan1
02-29-20, 04:04
The Russian.

Never really noticed before of all my years going to the Su. But she's there and apparently gets a lot of business. I'm talking about the white Russian.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give her a four in looks and a four in body. Definitely not my cup of tea. While observing the seen at club Anvee my man Jay ran into the white Russian. Apparently she's working in the mist of all the Spanish girls in the Sue. I also noticed all the chicas that have been working there for a while,(The ones that get a lot of business) pass by her, stop to give her respect. It's like she was the king pin of Chica's getting money. They respected her game.

My man Jay is into white girls so she was right up his alley.

Somehow they found each other which was long overdue. I overheard her saying to him guys around here don't want to pay no money. That statement alone lets me know she is not cheap. And as she talk to Jay she assured him she is there to give the guys something different. It was the first time I saw someone pass a business card for later business. Wow what professionalism! This Russian must be getting in work. Then I thought about it after going back and forth with these Dominicanas this Russian becomes prime choice for a lot of the brothers here for pay for play.

She speaks English, smart, intelligent and know how to break a man down. All she has to do is get you in her scope. The way her and Jay locked onto each other was just wonderful to watch. I wondering has anybody had any personal experience with her.

Coolie High
03-04-20, 13:54

I want to come down to Sosua for about 4-5 days. I'm primarily focused on getting big booty chicas with natural assesYo so I came across a NICE video thatll give you a really good idea of the type of hunnies to expect when you come to Sosua. The dude had a hidden cam during the past superbowl weekend at ahnvee. As youll notice in the vid they're more then enough natural ass, lips, hip and thighs to sow your royal oats.

Guaranteed the first night down there you'll be on sensory overload because you honestly won't know what to pick.

https://youtu.be/UfBFpcAP7Ho

Zakmo
03-04-20, 14:00
Yo so I came across a NICE video thatll give you a really good idea of the type of hunnies to expect when you come to Sosua. The dude had a hidden cam during the past superbowl weekend at ahnvee. As youll notice in the vid they're more then enough natural ass, lips, hip and thighs to sow your royal oats.

Guaranteed the first night down there you'll be on sensory overload because you honestly won't know what to pick.

https://youtu.be/UfBFpcAP7HoI'm not sure if it's here or TMBTS but I've seen this video. Good display of talent. Curvy chicks on the slimmer side but definitely some nice booty women I'd like. This was during subperbowl weekend which is prime Sosusa season. Could / Should I expect this level of talent on a random weekend?

Other than that, I agree. First night in would definitely be sensory overload and I will definitely find the type of chicks I'll like. In that video alone I saw at least 5-6 chicas that would fit my requirements.

If Ahnvee has even half of this talent any given Wed to Saturday Night then I'm sold for my trip.

Wrx2005
03-04-20, 16:23
I'm not sure if it's here or TMBTS but I've seen this video. Good display of talent. Curvy chicks on the slimmer side but definitely some nice booty women I'd like. This was during subperbowl weekend which is prime Sosusa season. Could / Should I expect this level of talent on a random weekend?

Other than that, I agree. First night in would definitely be sensory overload and I will definitely find the type of chicks I'll like. In that video alone I saw at least 5-6 chicas that would fit my requirements.

If Ahnvee has even half of this talent any given Wed to Saturday Night then I'm sold for my trip.IMHO opinion, I don't consider any of those women talent just because of their looks. Unless their performance says they are talented. That can vary from client to client, chick to chick. Here's a rhetorical question. If any chick you crack on is steadfast on, let's say $120 for an hour or 4000 for an hour, would you still go for it?

The thing is, many of these chicks look good. And many dudes assume they'll be good providers just because of their looks. But looks and actual talent based on performance can be miles apart. Are you willing to pay an inflated rate based on her looks without knowing how the chick will perform? I realize that many guys feel that it's their money, it's their vacation, they can spend their money any way they please. And it's true, they have that right.

I'm just wondering why guys are willing to agree to pay a chick more just because she looks good, but have no clue what you are really paying for? I wonder how many dudes were hyped over a chick only to find out it wasnt even worth it. There is one chick in the video I know of, looks like she had just given her number to a guy.

Chick looks good, but her ass is fake as shit. 2 dudes I know got with her, only to be totally disgusted with her. Of course YMMD is a reality. But I'm sure many of them chicks just aint worth the time or money. Thing is, we just don't know who is a good provider or not until you find out for yourself.

All in all be wise, and happy mongering.

Zakmo
03-04-20, 17:05
IMHO opinion, I don't consider any of those women talent just because of their looks. Unless their performance says they are talented. That can vary from client to client, chick to chick. Here's a rhetorical question. If any chick you crack on is steadfast on, let's say $120 for an hour or 4000 for an hour, would you still go for it?

The thing is, many of these chicks look good. And many dudes assume they'll be good providers just because of their looks. But looks and actual talent based on performance can be miles apart. Are you willing to pay an inflated rate based on her looks without knowing how the chick will perform? I realize that many guys feel that it's their money, it's their vacation, they can spend their money any way they please. And it's true, they have that right.

I'm just wondering why guys are willing to agree to pay a chick more just because she looks good, but have no clue what you are really paying for? I wonder how many dudes were hyped over a chick only to find out it wasnt even worth it. There is one chick in the video I know of, looks like she had just given her number to a guy.

Chick looks good, but her ass is fake as shit. 2 dudes I know got with her, only to be totally disgusted with her. Of course YMMD is a reality. But I'm sure many of them chicks just aint worth the time or money. Thing is, we just don't know who is a good provider or not until you find out for yourself.

All in all be wise, and happy mongering.You raise a really valid and interesting point. Looks are not correlated with performance. 100% agree with that statement. Only way to really judge performance is to take the plunge. Even reports from others won't suffice as what one chica may do for 1 person, is different than what she'll do with another. I think the proverbial belief is that with enough experience, one should be able to sift through the good performers from the bad, and even then it's still a crapshoot. Events like the Super Bowl in Sosua bring an influx of chicas but also an influx of get rich quick chicas that look to do the bare minimum to get their cash.

From my perspective, what I've been looking for were two things:

1. Confirmation that Sosua is still worth the journey even with all the shake up to the old scene. (From what the generous members on this forum have provided, it looks like it's still worth a trip).

2. Confirmation that Sosua had a good supply of curvy big booty chicas. (From what I've read and seen it looks like I'll have a good enough supply to make things work).

The chicas having large, natural booties is like table stakes for me. Performance would be the next thing I'd have to assess and confirm myself. All in all, looks like Sosua is still a go.

GrownMan1
03-05-20, 14:01
So now is the video going around of Dominican's putting beer inside of CLįsicos. Then the guy comes on and said they're supposed to open up Thursday. It's all a rumor to me, however unless the constant harassment stop, even if Classico opens. The strip will not be the same. The Su has took a financial hit. Many of its regulars have discovered greener pastures in other areas around the globe. Personally I will be giving it a 2 to 3 months break.

Confiable
03-05-20, 16:34
You raise a really valid and interesting point. Looks are not correlated with performance. 100% agree with that statement. Only way to really judge performance is to take the plunge. Even reports from others won't suffice as what one chica may do for 1 person, is different than what she'll do with another. I think the proverbial belief is that with enough experience, one should be able to sift through the good performers from the bad, and even then it's still a crapshoot. Events like the Super Bowl in Sosua bring an influx of chicas but also an influx of get rich quick chicas that look to do the bare minimum to get their cash.

From my perspective, what I've been looking for were two things:

1. Confirmation that Sosua is still worth the journey even with all the shake up to the old scene. (From what the generous members on this forum have provided, it looks like it's still worth a trip).

2. Confirmation that Sosua had a good supply of curvy big booty chicas. (From what I've read and seen it looks like I'll have a good enough supply to make things work).

The chicas having large, natural booties is like table stakes for me. Performance would be the next thing I'd have to assess and confirm myself. All in all, looks like Sosua is still a go.Zakmo, we've talked before. You would will enjoy yourself there. Sosua has the body type you like. It's not on the scale of South Africa but they are there.

Orgasmico
03-05-20, 22:52
Sorry for those that prefer Ahnvee (you know who I'm talking about), but the strip might be coming back to life.

https://youtu.be/3nE7qwY2K9U

Manizales911
03-05-20, 23:21
So now is the video going around of Dominican's putting beer inside of CLsicos. Then the guy comes on and said they're supposed to open up Thursday. It's all a rumor to me, however unless the constant harassment stop, even if Classico opens. The strip will not be the same. The Su has took a financial hit. Many of its regulars have discovered greener pastures in other areas around the globe. Personally I will be giving it a 2 to 3 months break.Merengue, the downstairs bar is open now, Classicos (upstairs) will open at it's usual time.

Zakmo
03-05-20, 23:40
Zakmo, we've talked before. You would will enjoy yourself there. Sosua has the body type you like. It's not on the scale of South Africa but they are there.Then your word is good. You've been to SA so you know my reference point. Sosua looks like it'll be worth it then. Posters also pointing out that some of the old strip will be coming back to life.

Should be a nice, quick trip.

Oakie
03-06-20, 00:21
Then your word is good. You've been to SA so you know my reference point. Sosua looks like it'll be worth it then. Posters also pointing out that some of the old strip will be coming back to life.The old town is buzzing tonight. Lots of mongers in town and posted up at old Rumba. Everybody yelling. Enough chicas strolling by to make the view pleasant. Meringue is open now and Classico is supposed to open tomorrow. No cops yet. Europa and the nearby local bars are crowded, Europa has a new balcony bar facing the once dead street, and guys are making business with the local chicas.

I suppose it's business as usual up in the Ahnvee area too, lots of moto traffic going up there tonight.

First time in a while I sensed the old "vibe". LOL.

Problem now is which part of town you want to be partying in. In the good old days, there was just the strip so you never missed anything!

Orgasmico
03-08-20, 15:35
New Clasicos.

https://streamable.com/la3hl

Oakie
03-10-20, 11:47
Check that last post, "no cops"!

Sitting at Rosa's, leaning over to chat with an old SW pal, joking about the change she owes me from a couple years ago, when I gave her 200 p to buy food, and her new protoge, a pretty little spinner looking all of 18.

Up comes 2 young cops on a moto, grabs the young one, and takes her off, laughing all the time. Poor kid looks scared. We all yell and boo!

Darelax
03-10-20, 14:20
New Clasicos.

https://streamable.com/la3hlWooou she is so hot!! What club is it? Clasicos is the name? I'll visit DR in 2 weeks, right now I am in Costa Rica, hor chicks around here as well.

Oakie
03-10-20, 21:34
Wooou she is so hot!! What club is it? Clasicos is the name? I'll visit DR in 2 weeks, right now I am in Costa Rica, hor chicks around here as well.To stay in line with the monger monitors here, the correct name is Club 59.

But ask the moto to take you to Classico. He's not as politically correct! Lo.

Mr Enternational
03-11-20, 03:54
Wooou she is so hot!! What club is it? Clasicos is the name? I'll visit DR in 2 weeks, right now I am in Costa Rica, hor chicks around here as well.LOL. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beerholder. They just look like some normal ass chicks. Not saying they look bad, but I would not call them so hot!

Orgasmico
03-11-20, 07:49
Wooou she is so hot!! What club is it? Clasicos is the name? I'll visit DR in 2 weeks, right now I am in Costa Rica, hor chicks around here as well.You got to be packin legit and have a strong back for that joint. Good luck!

Brother P
03-11-20, 11:11
You got to be packin legit and have a strong back for that joint. Good luck!That's from around 2012 or so. She would have to pay YOU for sex now! LOL!

SavePros321
03-11-20, 12:03
LOL. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beerholder. They just look like some normal ass chicks. Not saying they look bad, but I would not call them so hot!Man,

I was thinking the same thing. I was like "I'm not hopping on a plane for that!" I've got thots up the block that look hotter!

SavePros321
03-11-20, 12:12
Yo so I came across a NICE video thatll give you a really good idea of the type of hunnies to expect when you come to Sosua. The dude had a hidden cam during the past superbowl weekend at ahnvee. As youll notice in the vid they're more then enough natural ass, lips, hip and thighs to sow your royal oats.

https://youtu.be/UfBFpcAP7Ho1. Just goes to show how the dynamics are completely flipped overseas. In the US, this would be a line of thirsty dudes waiting to get in the club with security trying to ensure the place doesn't turn into a sausage-fest.

2. In all my years traveling to Colombia I have yet to come across the chick in the yellow at 16:09 in the video. I may have to double back for that bird!

Orgasmico
03-11-20, 14:37
That's from around 2012 or so. She would have to pay YOU for sex now! LOL!The guy commented on the vid I posted and liked what he saw. The vid I posted was just the other day in Clasicos so obviously the guy liked what he sees. I doubt she would have to pay him?

Zakmo
03-11-20, 14:54
You got to be packin legit and have a strong back for that joint. Good luck!These are the kind of booties I'll be hunting for when I get to Sosua in a couple of weeks. On the bigger side, however.

Brother P
03-11-20, 23:04
The guy commented on the vid I posted and liked what he saw. The vid I posted was just the other day in Clasicos so obviously the guy liked what he sees. I doubt she would have to pay him?I didn't see the video bruh. I'm talking about the pic you posted of the girl. I won't say her name online. That pic was from around 2012 or 13. She's big as a house now bruh.

Darelax
03-12-20, 17:39
To stay in line with the monger monitors here, the correct name is Club 59.

But ask the moto to take you to Classico. He's not as politically correct! Lo.Great Oakie, then I'll ask for the Club 59!

I don't understand what you say about the moto, but maybe you mean the taxi?

Oakie
03-12-20, 19:26
Great Oakie, then I'll ask for the Club 59!

I don't understand what you tabout the moto, but maybe you mean the taxi?No, I meant the motococho (motorcycle) service that most locals use locally.

There was a conversation on this forum recently about how the bar names can change overnight (hotels too) so the locals are more familiar with the traditional names.

But King's will be Rumba and Club 59 will be Classicos to locals for a while yet.

Best to go with the flow and not argue about it.

Orgasmico
03-12-20, 22:05
I didn't see the video bruh. I'm talking about the pic you posted of the girl. I won't say her name online. That pic was from around 2012 or 13. She's big as a house now bruh.The guy responded to the recent video I posted. He liked how she looks now. I posted the pic so he could see the box.

Oakie
03-17-20, 08:31
Willy is our new Mayor!

Tru Life
03-17-20, 19:57
Willy is our new Mayor!I'm curious to see what impact this will have on the main strip.

OldKool
03-18-20, 00:18
Girls can rest thier pussies for a few months.

Mr Enternational
03-18-20, 05:18
Girls can rest thier pussies for a few months.You don't think Dominican guys like to fuck?

Gagoo
03-18-20, 05:50
Willy is our new Mayor!I also just seen news of a new mayor in Sosua. They said he runs Classicos, and Merengue Bar or something. He won't be in office until August though. I imagine things will get better for "the hobby".

TomJackin
03-18-20, 05:54
You don't think Dominican guys like to fuck?Hell no! They just wait for us Gringos for sex.

OR maybe money?

It's not our turn!

Oakie
03-18-20, 11:54
I'm curious to see what impact this will have on the main strip.In the last week we have seen Classico and Merengue bar re-open. The old Burbon Street place is under renovation, but we'll see what shape that will take.

The upstairs disco at Ahnvee has shut down.

So we should see more action back down town.

Revere
03-18-20, 15:39
http://www.puertoplatadigital.com/verNoticia.aspx?Id=32224

Puerto Plata. - A 22-year-old foreigner was detained yesterday by the authorities in a rural area of this city and was isolated for being suspected of carrying the coronavirus.

This is the American citizen James Walter V. Duncan, who was arrested this Monday afternoon on the road that leads to the El Cupey section.

Said foreigner, native of Oklahoma, supposedly "escaped" from the Ricardo Limardo University Teaching Hospital of this city where he had gone after presenting health problems and symptoms similar to COVID-19.

The aforementioned citizen had come to the country as a tourist and after going to the State health center in this town, he inexplicably managed to slip away on Sunday morning.

It was also confirmed that agents from the Specialized Tourist Security Corps (CESTUR) and medical epidemiologists arrested Duncan when he was driving the wine-red Suzuki model Swift, plate A829867.

So far, the Public Health authorities in Puerto Plata have not issued any statement in this regard, although unofficially it was specified that the foreigner is isolated under surveillance in the local hospital.

Quagmire1974
03-18-20, 17:21
I also just seen news of a new mayor in Sosua. They said he runs Classicos, and Merengue Bar or something. He won't be in office until August though. I imagine things will get better for "the hobby".Willy didn't just beat Ilana, he destroyed her. If I'm reading these results correctly (see attached picture), he trounced her 61 percent to 34 percent. And that is exactly what needed to happen. Anyone thinking about running for Mayor of Sosua in the future and adopting Ilana's failed policies of closing bars and restaurants simply because of who is sitting inside or standing out front and having the police chase girls down Pedro Clisante and arrest them simply because of what they're wearing will now likely think twice. Here's the "official" story from Sosua News:

https://www.sosuanews.com/index.php?id=5850&article=1

On a side note, welcome back, Gagoo. It's been over two years since you last wrote a report / comment.

Mr Enternational
03-18-20, 17:51
On a side note, welcome back, Gagoo. It's been over two years since you last wrote a report / comment.Because of Gagoo I am the man that I am today. We were riding around Santo Domingo and he showed me about using GPS on my phone. But the thing is, I didn't know I was supposed to select an internet plan. So my credit kept running out quickly. That must have been 10 or so years ago. Now I have been all around the country 50 times over using the GPS.

Darelax
03-18-20, 17:53
No, I meant the motococho (motorcycle) service that most locals use locally.

There was a conversation on this forum recently about how the bar names can change overnight (hotels too) so the locals are more familiar with the traditional names.

But King's will be Rumba and Club 59 will be Classicos to locals for a while yet.

Best to go with the flow and not argue about it.Ohh thanks for the update Oakie!

I might cancel my drip because covid-19, lets see in the next days!

Mr Gogo
03-18-20, 18:04
http://www.puertoplatadigital.com/verNoticia.aspx?Id=32224

Puerto Plata. - A 22-year-old foreigner was detained yesterday by the authorities in a rural area of this city and was isolated for being suspected of carrying the coronavirus.

This is the American citizen James Walter V. Duncan, who was arrested this Monday afternoon on the road that leads to the El Cupey section.

Said foreigner, native of Oklahoma, supposedly "escaped" from the Ricardo Limardo University Teaching Hospital of this city where he had gone after presenting health problems and symptoms similar to COVID-19.

The aforementioned citizen had come to the country as a tourist and after going to the State health center in this town, he inexplicably managed to slip away on Sunday morning.

It was also confirmed that agents from the Specialized Tourist Security Corps (CESTUR) and medical epidemiologists arrested Duncan when he was driving the wine-red Suzuki model Swift, plate A829867.

So far, the Public Health authorities in Puerto Plata have not issued any statement in this regard, although unofficially it was specified that the foreigner is isolated under surveillance in the local hospital.That's my worry, that somehow this will be twisted to blame the monger. A major flareup in Sosua and we become suspect.

For my monger brothers please take this isolated downtime to better your Spanish and Latin dance. We will see a recovery in a few months and we will be back to normal.

I'm practicing self distancing and that is even from pussy and my girl. Time to lay low and ride this out.

To my brothers who still say this is a hoax, good luck.

Oakie
03-18-20, 18:30
Ohh thanks for the update Oakie!

I might cancel my drip because covid-19, lets see in the next days!Cancel it!

For 15 days. No bars open!

1. National Emergency Declaration to be approved by Congress.

2. Land, sea and air ports are closed for 15 days.

3. Only flights coming to pick up foreigners to return these to their countries of origin, and fuel tankers are allowed.

4. Classes inside schools and universities are to close until 13 April. Virtual classes may continue.

5. Events and gatherings of people of any kind are banned for the next 15 days.

6. Restaurants and food businesses are only allowed to remain open for delivery services.

7. Flea markets are banned from operation countrywide and at the border.

8. All political events and campaigning is suspended, including public work inaugurations.

9. Only grocery shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations, hospitals and medical labs are allowed to remain open. All other businesses should suspend all activities.

See more at DRI News.

Oakie
03-19-20, 13:43
That's my worry, that somehow this will be twisted to blame the monger. A major flareup in Sosua and we become suspect.

For my monger brothers please take this isolated downtime to better your Spanish and Latin dance. We will see a recovery in a few months and we will be back to normal.

I'm practicing self distancing and that is even from pussy and my girl. Time to lay low and ride this out.

To my brothers who still say this is a hoax, good luck.For a little perspective:

No. of DR HIV cases, 67,000.

No. of Coronavirus cases, 34.

Always a good idea to stay safe!

Quagmire1974
03-19-20, 16:22
Because of Gagoo I am the man that I am today. We were riding around Santo Domingo and he showed me about using GPS on my phone. But the thing is, I didn't know I was supposed to select an internet plan. So my credit kept running out quickly. That must have been 10 or so years ago. Now I have been all around the country 50 times over using the GPS.If there is a country in the world that few people know about and that even fewer people can find on a map without the assistance of Google, Gagoo has not only been there but has also written a mongering report about it here on ISG. We need more ISG members like him on this website.

Darelax
03-19-20, 18:03
Cancel it!

For 15 days. No bars open!

1. National Emergency Declaration to be approved by Congress.

2. Land, sea and air ports are closed for 15 days.

3. Only flights coming to pick up foreigners to return these to their countries of origin, and fuel tankers are allowed.

4. Classes inside schools and universities are to close until 13 April. Virtual classes may continue.

5. Events and gatherings of people of any kind are banned for the next 15 days.

6. Restaurants and food businesses are only allowed to remain open for delivery services.

7. Flea markets are banned from operation countrywide and at the border.

8. All political events and campaigning is suspended, including public work inaugurations.

9. Only grocery shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations, hospitals and medical labs are allowed to remain open. All other businesses should suspend all activities.

See more at DRI News.I have definitely canceled it. Thanks for the tips Oakie.

For 15 days. No bars open! - maybe more than 15 days.

I'll keep surfing the internet, from far. Cheers mate!

Mr Enternational
03-19-20, 19:20
I have definitely canceled it. Thanks for the tips Oakie.

For 15 days. No bars open! - maybe more than 15 days.
Are you going for the bars or the pussy? Because they are not mutually exclusive.

A buddy of mine said his friend was on the flight to DR from Miami a couple of days ago and they came on the plane and made everyone that did not have a Dominican passport get off.

Looks like you did not have to cancel. They were going to cancel it for you.

https://www.garda.com/crisis24/news-alerts/324376/dominican-republic-government-to-suspend-inbound-air-and-sea-transport-due-to-covid-19-march-19-update-1

BigBootyLover9
03-20-20, 01:33
Hey guys,

I heard that Sosua prices for the women are going up. I was wondering since you know I'm sort of a cheapscape could I just bang a chick and dip or give her less for what she asked? I know what your thinking but I don't want to pay those expensive prices. Anyway that's all I got thanks.

Mr Gogo
03-20-20, 01:54
Hey guys,

I heard that Sosua prices for the women are going up. I was wondering since you know I'm sort of a cheapscape could I just bang a chick and dip or give her less for what she asked? I know what your thinking but I don't want to pay those expensive prices. Anyway that's all I got thanks.You might want to get updated on DR news. The streets of Sosua are basically dead for now.

Wrx2005
03-20-20, 03:13
Hey guys,

I heard that Sosua prices for the women are going up. I was wondering since you know I'm sort of a cheapscape could I just bang a chick and dip or give her less for what she asked? I know what your thinking but I don't want to pay those expensive prices. Anyway that's all I got thanks.I wouldn't listen to what you heard. It's not exactly etched in stone for every female. Although prices for women anywhere in the world generally goes up. But bear in mind, the exchange rates for foreigners have gone up as well. Thats why it's best to stick to paying with pesos. I dont even entertain a chica talking US dollars.

Also negotiating has always been available. One key to the game is to avoid asking these women how much they want. Because when you do that, they will surely come up with a ridiculous price. Think you are green or don't know any better. Hoping you are a client that may be willing to pay big bucks. But for enough providers, if you initiate an offer that is reasonable to you (that is very hard for some guys, because they do not want to offend the chick) , and she finds it's reasonable as well, then you both have a meeting of the minds.

A lot depends on the chica you approach. Her perceived quality. Time of day / night. The day of the week. Expect chicas to want to make top dollar on the weekends, but be more flexible on Monday thru Thurs. A dude can be flexible too. What also matters is how she perceives her client. YMMD.

So what I suggest for some cats, is if you see a chica you like who may quote top dollar (and you aint down for that) tell her to contact you when she aint busy for the price you are willing to pay. Don't waste time, move on to the next. One monkey don't stop the show. When things are slow for her, she may reach out on Whatsapp to see if you are still interested. By then you may or may not be interested.

Wrx2005
03-20-20, 03:41
Currently, with the country wide (Dominican Republic) restrictions in place, unless you are already in the DR, don't worry about chicas for a while. Sosua looks like a ghost town. Remember, most people that work or hustle in Sosua do not live in Sosua. So with most of the businesses closed. Tourists severely depleted. No flights (weekend warriors etc) coming in or leaving.

There is almost no reason for most locals to flock to Sosua to work / hustle unless it's an essential business (you know what I mean, of a non sexual nature you Silly Rabbit). And many of the chicks that you may see walking around, look like Wanda that short veteran chica, , or that Big ass begging chick with the bad eye. There is no real incentive for many regular chicks to be hanging around Sosua.

About the best place to find chicks is on the beach in the day time (and now, I'm not sure that is a reality as of today?). After that, you better have some numbers. Because you won't see any chicks out walking around worth dealing with.

But like I said in the beginning, if you arent already in the DR, it may be awhile before you see flights coming and going. In order for flights to work, you have to have bans lifted in both directions. And the airlines willing to fly to your destinations. FYI, I went to The Tree House TWO next to Las Palmeras Hotel to get a meal for take out. Thats all you can get right now, take out or delivery if the restaurant offers it. Most restaurants around town were completely closed. Aris Restaurant #67 on the beach told me by text that he may open tomorrow. (he was closed today due to rain.) Which means you can go to his place for take out, or have him deliver to your place. My guess other restaurants that are open may be offering take out as well?

But if they don't get enough orders, then my guess is they'll just close up. Supposedly after 15 days all non essential businesses nationwide (in the DR) will be allowed to re open and schools resume classes. But no one knows if that will happen. Or officials may change up and impose more or prolonged restrictions. To be continued.

Mr Enternational
03-20-20, 03:49
Hey guys,

I heard that Sosua prices for the women are going up. I was wondering since you know I'm sort of a cheapscape could I just bang a chick and dip or give her less for what she asked? I know what your thinking but I don't want to pay those expensive prices. Anyway that's all I got thanks.I would say why not, since they will usually bang you then tell you that you have to pay more than what they asked for. But then again, where are you going to dip to since it is your fucking room?

BigBootyLover9
03-20-20, 21:59
I would say why not, since they will usually bang you then tell you that you have to pay more than what they asked for. But then again, where are you going to dip to since it is your fucking room?Okay so check it I have two places. One place to bang chicks and another place to sleep and shower. So when I'm going to find chicks on the strip I'll bring them to my spot for to plow them. After I'll just kick them out and leave to my other spot and repeat.

SavePros321
03-21-20, 03:32
Okay so check it I have two places. One place to bang chicks and another place to sleep and shower. So when I'm going to find chicks on the strip I'll bring them to my spot for to plow them. After I'll just kick them out and leave to my other spot and repeat.Do it! Let us know how it goes. If we don't hear back from you, we'll try not to assume the worst, LOL!

Mr Enternational
03-21-20, 04:23
Okay so check it I have two places. One place to bang chicks and another place to sleep and shower. So when I'm going to find chicks on the strip I'll bring them to my spot for to plow them. After I'll just kick them out and leave to my other spot and repeat.Maybe you are not so smart after all.

1. Why do you want to go around ripping off some of the poorest people in the world? If your boss had you come in to work, then on payday he said take your ass home, I'm not giving you shit, then what?

2. You must not realize how small Sosua is.

3. Maybe you have not read the fucking forum. Sosua chicks are known to go get the police to get more money out of you even when you have given them what you agreed on. You are talking about giving them less or nothing, then the hammer will really come down heavy on you. Prostitution is legal there. So what you are talking about doing is the same as walking into a store stealing. And in some cases it would also be considered as r@pe.

4. If you are going to pay for an extra room to hide from people that you are ripping off, wouldn't it make more sense to skip the flophouse and use that money to pay the people so you wouldn't need the flophouse to begin with?

You are using all this energy to think of ways to flim flam and get yourself in hot water or even killed, when it is so much simpler and easier to do the right thing and get it over with and have a good time. People go to Sosua to relax and get away from the stress. Seems you are going in order to stress yourself out.

BigBootyLover9
03-21-20, 05:28
Maybe you are not so smart after all.

1. Why do you want to go around ripping off some of the poorest people in the world? If your boss had you come in to work, then on payday he said take your ass home, I'm not giving you shit, then what?

2. You must not realize how small Sosua is.

3. Maybe you have not read the fucking forum. Sosua chicks are known to go get the police to get more money out of you even when you have given them what you agreed on. You are talking about giving them less or nothing, then the hammer will really come down heavy on you. Prostitution is legal there. So what you are talking about doing is the same as walking into a store stealing. And in some cases it would also be considered as r@pe.

4. If you are going to pay for an extra room to hide from people that you are ripping off, wouldn't it make more sense to skip the flophouse and use that money to pay the people so you wouldn't need the flophouse to begin with?

You are using all this energy to think of ways to flim flam and get yourself in hot water or even killed, when it is so much simpler and easier to do the right thing and get it over with and have a good time. People go to Sosua to relax and get away from the stress. Seems you are going in order to stress yourself out.First of all bro I'm not obligated to give any chick my hard earned money okay. Second of all it's not are at pe because there's no feminism or #metoo in the DR so yeah. Third I'll just pay the cops off. The DR police are corrupt and lazy so save the righteous why'all for a guy who cares .

John Clayton
03-21-20, 07:40
...Third I'll just pay the cops off. The DR police are ....Tell us how that works out for you.

Mr Enternational
03-21-20, 08:35
First of all bro I'm not obligated to give any chick my hard earned money okay. Uhh. If you use their services as hookers you are. Now we see why some chicks insist on being paid first.

Zakmo
03-21-20, 12:33
Okay so check it I have two places. One place to bang chicks and another place to sleep and shower. So when I'm going to find chicks on the strip I'll bring them to my spot for to plow them. After I'll just kick them out and leave to my other spot and repeat.No point man. Just more hassle than it's worth. Prices have gone up but it's still heads and toes better than what you get in the West. If you got to get to Sosua and start scamming then might as well just stay home and save yourself the headache.

Brother P
03-21-20, 14:47
First of all bro I'm not obligated to give any chick my hard earned money okay. Second of all it's not are at pe because there's no feminism or #metoo in the DR so yeah. Third I'll just pay the cops off. The DR police are corrupt and lazy so save the righteous why'all for a guy who cares .We come to have fun bruh. If you look for trouble you will definitely find it. It's not worth it.

Furthermore, you don't have to pay high prices. Many chicas will happily go with you for 250 pesos. Negotiate prices and services before you go to the room. Enjoy and pay the chica. Relax and enjoy.

Wrx2005
03-21-20, 15:04
I'm sure enough of you are aware that President Medina in the DR imposed a 8 pm to 6 am curfew for the entire country. Only essential personnel, people out seeking medical care etc are allowed to be out during curfew. This is supposed to last until April 3rd.

MikeM488
03-21-20, 16:06
Starting March 22 you cannot get into Philippines unless you are married to Filipina. Shut down for all tourists. Same rules as Sosua. Bars and discos closed. Take out only at restaurants. Markets and banks open. My buddy said there are only a few girls walking around. Place is dead. Since the restrictions were put into effect 10 days ago. We shall see what happens in a few week. I was going to fly to the Philippines next Tuesday. I still have ticket for April 21.

Philippines calls it enhanced quarantine. Its martial law. Must stay in. Road blocks in Manila and other cities.

Hoping March 29 is a good day when the mayor race is certified.

Wrx2005
03-21-20, 16:34
Starting March 22 you cannot get into Philippines unless you are married to Filipina. Shut down for all tourists. Same rules as Sosua. Bars and discos closed. Take out only at restaurants. Markets and banks open. My buddy said there are only a few girls walking around. Place is dead. Since the restrictions were put into effect 10 days ago. We shall see what happens in a few week. I was going to fly to the Philippines next Tuesday. I still have ticket for April 21.

Philippines calls it enhanced quarantine. Its martial law. Must stay in. Road blocks in Manila and other cities.

Hoping March 29 is a good day when the mayor race is certified.When the travel bans were put in place and airlines reduced or stopped their flights, that essentially stopped foreigners from coming in anyway. What you don't want to see, is foreigners already living there or staying in place being forced to leave. That would be some very harsh news.

Turgid
03-21-20, 18:19
When the travel bans were put in place and airlines reduced or stopped their flights, that essentially stopped foreigners from coming in anyway. What you don't want to see, is foreigners already living there or staying in place being forced to leave. That would be some very harsh news.Some countries are beginning to ban their citizens from returning home.

Mr Enternational
03-21-20, 18:54
What you don't want to see, is foreigners already living there or staying in place being forced to leave. That would be some very harsh news.Was discussing that in the Philippines thread the other day when a guy insisted he is going to buy a condo there. No way I would buy something overseas. I can leave these clothes, TV, and motorbike in my rented place in Thailand at the drop of a hat and say what a good run I had. But if I done bought some big ticket stuff like a condo and was forced to leave, my heart would be hurting like a mf.

Brother P
03-21-20, 23:21
When the travel bans were put in place and airlines reduced or stopped their flights, that essentially stopped foreigners from coming in anyway. What you don't want to see, is foreigners already living there or staying in place being forced to leave. That would be some very harsh news.That would be harsh. I doubt it will happen because unlike many Dominicans, the foreigners will still have money to spend. If they can't let flights in its going to get ugly fast. The retirees will be holding the north coast up!

Oakie
03-22-20, 11:42
That would be harsh. I doubt it will happen because unlike many Dominicans, the foreigners will still have money to spend. If they can't let flights in its going to get ugly fast. The retirees will be holding the north coast up!The problem for non citizens is getting back into their own country, not forced eviction.

Airline dislocation, entry and quarantine restrictions can make it difficult, and costly, for casual visitors to get home.

But for residents here, the weather's good most days and the store shelves are full of fresh food, beer and liquor. Folks here know how to take care of themselves and their families, without much government help.

Not a bad place at all to ride out this storm. Better than most from what I'm hearing back home.

Bravo
03-26-20, 00:27
How do you say "Friends with benefits" in Spanish. I think it is "Ficante or Amante" in Portuguese, but how can I say it in Spanish?

TomJackin
03-26-20, 00:51
How do you say "Friends with benefits" in Spanish. I think it is "Ficante or Amante" in Portuguese, but how can I say it in Spanish?Amigas con derechos.

Run Mann
03-26-20, 01:28
Some countries are beginning to ban their citizens from returning home.This can't be true, which countries are doing this?

GrownMan1
03-26-20, 03:23
Amigas con derechos.Why not Amigos con beneficios? I've been using this. Am I saying it wrong.

TomJackin
03-26-20, 04:20
Why not Amigos con beneficios? I've been using this. Am I saying it wrong.You are translating word for word. Many phrases in Spanish don't follow that format.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amigos_con_derechos

Husker Dude
03-26-20, 04:56
This can't be true, which countries are doing this?Colombia is now banning citizens too besides foreigners.

Turgid
03-26-20, 12:54
This can't be true, which countries are doing this?Trinidad and Tobago has also banned its citizens from returning home.

HSendatsu
03-26-20, 16:56
You are translating word for word. Many phrases in Spanish don't follow that format.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amigos_con_derechosYou can also use Follamigos (literally fuck-friends).

Darelax
03-27-20, 16:28
You can also use Follamigos (literally fuck-friends).Also: amigovios, amigos con derecho a roce o follamigos (the last one is 100% from Spain).

Bravo
03-27-20, 17:55
I'm sure enough of you are aware that President Medina in the DR imposed a 8 pm to 6 am curfew for the entire country. Only essential personnel, people out seeking medical care etc are allowed to be out during curfew. This is supposed to last until April 3rd.Did they recently change it from 5 PM to 6 AM?

Sammon
03-27-20, 20:51
I'm sure enough of you are aware that President Medina in the DR imposed a 8 pm to 6 am curfew for the entire country. Only essential personnel, people out seeking medical care etc are allowed to be out during curfew. This is supposed to last until April 3rd.Can mongering be classified as medically necessary to relieve stress?

Ozzie1451
03-27-20, 23:01
Did they recently change it from 5 PM to 6 AM?Yes effective today (Friday).

Wrx2005
03-27-20, 23:32
Did they recently change it from 5 PM to 6 AM?Ozzie is correct. The new curfew hours country wide is 5 pm to 6 am. Around 4 pm I was near Las Palmeras hotel today, and saw PN police in their pick up truck loaded with men with rifles. They've been circling around Sosua a lot. I was told by someone a few Haitians went into a restaurant in Sosua and menaced the worker inside, and demanded food. If that person made a report to the police, I'm sure that's one more reason patrols during and beyond curfew would step up. I still hear motos every now and then, going up and down one of the back streets near where I live (during curfew), and they arent police.

Bootycrusher
03-29-20, 23:21
Hey guys,

I'm going to sosua once all this you know what blows over and I wanted to go down and film big booty chicas for my amateur porn adventures. I was wondering do you think the chicas will be down if so how much pesos do I think it will run me?

I know you guys know Toticos LOL but they kind of faded out.

Sammon
03-30-20, 00:36
Hey guys,

I'm going to sosua once all this you know what blows over and I wanted to go down and film big booty chicas for my amateur porn adventures. I was wondering do you think the chicas will be down if so how much pesos do I think it will run me?

I know you guys know Toticos LOL but they kind of faded out.Taking couple of pictures is one thing. But to use them for porn videos is totally different. You might be in legal trouble. Maybe better to hire a lawyer and sign agreement with the chica in question.

Questner
03-30-20, 01:43
Sometimes as a BM you should just add a poster to your Ignore List. Always recognize a troll, don't feed them. Hopefully moderators act swiftly to ban any resurfacing fuckturd.

Oakie
03-30-20, 09:25
A couple observations, and a word of caution.

Sosua, and perhaps the DR in general, has become a more dangerous place as the Covid restrictions get tighter.

The ladies are off the streets and back home hunkered down with family and friends. They are surviving and not going hungry.

There are a lot of young guys however on the streets, who normally make their living off tourists. As the tourists have disappeared, so has the money. I'm stopped every day on my walk, by some I know and some I don't. They are hungry and getting desperate. Selling everything they can for food, and whatever else they need. Old used facemasks and gloves, even old TVs and phones. It's the guys now, not chicas who are asking for money for milk and food for their kids.

It's good there is a curfew, as going out on the street at night could be more dangerous to your health than the virus. But at the same time it adds to the general pent up desperation for some.

There are no newbies to worry about anymore, but we expats need to be extra aware of the potential for trouble, as long as this dire situation lasts.

So as long as you stay safe, the weather's good, there's wi fi to keep in touch with "loved ones" (but no public transport to bring them in) there's food at the supermercado, and it's not the worst place to be in an emergency!

Be smart!

Darelax
03-30-20, 14:08
Colombia is now banning citizens too besides foreigners.Also the land borders with Ecuador, Brazil and Peru will be closed.

Brother P
03-30-20, 19:31
A couple observations, and a word of caution.

Sosua, and perhaps the DR in general, has become a more dangerous place as the Covid restrictions get tighter.

The ladies are off the streets and back home hunkered down with family and friends. They are surviving and not going hungry.

There are a lot of young guys however on the streets, who normally make their living off tourists. As the tourists have disappeared, so has the money. I'm stopped every day on my walk, by some I know and some I don't. They are hungry and getting desperate. Selling everything they can for food, and whatever else they need. Old used facemasks and gloves, even old TVs and phones. It's the guys now, not chicas who are asking for money for milk and food for their kids.

It's good there is a curfew, as going out on the street at night could be more dangerous to your health than the virus. But at the same time it adds to the general pent up desperation for some.

There are no newbies to worry about anymore, but we expats need to be extra aware of the potential for trouble, as long as this dire situation lasts.

So as long as you stay safe, the weather's good, there's wi fi to keep in touch with "loved ones" (but no public transport to bring them in) there's food at the supermercado, and it's not the worst place to be in an emergency!

Be smart!Someone needed to hear that bruh! You kept it actual and factual without being overly dramatic. Well done!

NightWhaler
03-31-20, 00:40
Someone needed to hear that bruh! You kept it actual and factual without being overly dramatic. Well done!Great report.

Oakie
03-31-20, 09:19
Someone needed to hear that bruh! You kept it actual and factual without being overly dramatic. Well done!Thanks BrotherP.

I don't put down the locals. I grew up poor with a single mom in UK after the war and us kids used to go out and "forage" for firewood, apples and veggies from rich folk's gardens, and whatever we could pilfer from Woolworths without getting caught! When you're hungry the rules change.

That's why I live here, I can relate.

When they see an old fart gringo with two young hookers in tow, coming back from SuperPolo, loaded down with grocery bags full of liquor, beer and chips, and the kids at home are hungry, I know that "feeling".

The other thing is, I'm still on moderation here, from the old flame wars we used to have here, so my info is at least a day old, by the time it appears here!

But all things pass, what goes up must come down, so here's hoping it's not too long before you're planning your next trip!

Salud!

Tempoecorto
04-01-20, 02:25
When you're hungry the rules change. That's why I live here, I can relate.Thanks for that, disarming and in a way altruistic, with a personal anecdote.

Oakie
04-06-20, 19:58
The Official curfew is from 5 pm to 6 am, but all shops and businesses close up at 3 pm to allow everybody to get home and off the streets by 6.

That said, unofficially you get still get a beer in the back room of the take out bars, or a haircut, behind the curtains.

NightWhaler
04-07-20, 00:51
Thanks BrotherP.

I don't put down the locals. I grew up poor with a single mom in UK after the war and us kids used to go out and "forage" for firewood, apples and veggies from rich folk's gardens, and whatever we could pilfer from Woolworths without getting caught! When you're hungry the rules change.

That's why I live here, I can relate.

When they see an old fart gringo with two young hookers in tow, coming back from SuperPolo, loaded down with grocery bags full of liquor, beer and chips, and the kids at home are hungry, I know that "feeling".

The other thing is, I'm still on moderation here, from the old flame wars we used to have here, so my info is at least a day old, by the time it appears here!

But all things pass, what goes up must come down, so here's hoping it's not too long before you're planning your next trip!

Salud!Very well said.

Ohsowavy1
04-07-20, 01:27
Hey guys,

I'm 21 years old new to the forums and when this whole you know what blows over I wanted to go to Sosua for the first time. I'm tired of the matrix and want to experience something new. So any way I wanted to know how much to do anything you want to a chica BBFS, bbj ect. Also money is no issue so. Anyway thanks and hoping to share more in the forums.

Marc Anthony
04-07-20, 23:41
Hey guys,

I'm 21 years old new to the forums and when this whole you know what blows over I wanted to go to Sosua for the first time. I'm tired of the matrix and want to experience something new. So any way I wanted to know how much to do anything you want to a chica BBFS, bbj ect. Also money is no issue so. Anyway thanks and hoping to share more in the forums.Since you have plenty of time, I’d suggest reading the forum in depth. Information on what people paid is there. It's not very expensive. The norm for many years is the Dominican peso equivalent of about $40-$60. The quality of a sexual experience can vary enormously though while it's still described the same way. My POV is that this is a relationship even it's it's brief. I personally like to be selective and hang out with the same Chica repeatedly if it's good and politely move on if it's not.

Dominican and Haitian girls who do pay for play vary a lot more than girls in the US. They're not all doing drugs. Many are ordinary girls trying to take care of their kids and get along. Treating them with respect and treating the interaction more like courtship and dating rather than a hard core business transaction may produce much better experiences. This is especially natural for you since they're your age. Small gifts, taking them out for meals, being interested in them, showing respect will improve your sexual experiences more than paying a lot more. If you find a Chica who appeals to you and treat her well likely she will work at finding out what most pleases you and doing her best to provide it.

Tempoecorto
04-09-20, 03:22
Dominican and Haitian girls who do pay for play vary a lot more than girls in the US. They're not all doing drugs. Many are ordinary girls trying to take care of their kids and get along. Treating them with respect and treating the interaction more like courtship and dating rather than a hard core business transaction may produce much better experiences. Excellent advice! Kudos.

NightWhaler
04-09-20, 22:34
Since you have plenty of time, Id suggest reading the forum in depth. Information on what people paid is there. It's not very expensive. The norm for many years is the Dominican peso equivalent of about $40-$60. The quality of a sexual experience can vary enormously though while it's still described the same way. My POV is that this is a relationship even it's it's brief. I personally like to be selective and hang out with the same Chica repeatedly if it's good and politely move on if it's not.

Dominican and Haitian girls who do pay for play vary a lot more than girls in the US. They're not all doing drugs. Many are ordinary girls trying to take care of their kids and get along. Treating them with respect and treating the interaction more like courtship and dating rather than a hard core business transaction may produce much better experiences. This is especially natural for you since they're your age. Small gifts, taking them out for meals, being interested in them, showing respect will improve your sexual experiences more than paying a lot more. If you find a Chica who appeals to you and treat her well likely she will work at finding out what most pleases you and doing her best to provide it.I like your style. Yes, we have it better than they do. Most of the chicas I run into do not do drugs. They want to get money in the only way that is available to them. So I much respect the man who treats these women with respect and takes care of their immediate needs. They WILL treat you right if YOU treat them right. Yes, there are the hardcore girls out there and I don't partake of their time, not worth it to me. When this crisis is over we will have some good times ahead of us. Treat them' like a lady fellas' or don't touch them' at all. Keep the keepers and diss the troublemakers. Great report.

Peace,

GrownMan1
04-11-20, 01:24
Small gifts, taking them out for meals, being interested in them, showing respect will improve your sexual experiences more than paying a lot more. If you find a Chica who appeals to you and treat her well likely she will work at finding out what most pleases you and doing her best to provide it.So true. But not is the Su!

GrownMan1
04-11-20, 11:22
So true. But not is the Su!Sorry I'm going through withdrawals I meant not in the Su!

Brother P
04-11-20, 20:23
So true. But not is the Su!For sure the sue is rougher than it was back in 2012-15 or so. Back then good, unrushed service was the norm. Now it isn't like that overall. Price and service switching were becoming more the norm before Corona. I expect it will be worse after because many will be desperate.

What Marc Anthony is saying is possible. But its difficult. It takes time, language skills and a certain knowledge of the lay of the land so you can spot chicas who don't have the pack mentality, the I do what everyone else does attitude.

I have a solid WhatsApp team. Bro P.S. Angel's. But that didn't happen overnight. Mi dos centavos.

Peace.

MikeM488
04-14-20, 05:29
Hey guys,

I'm 21 years old new to the forums and when this whole you know what blows over I wanted to go to Sosua for the first time. I'm tired of the matrix and want to experience something new. So any way I wanted to know how much to do anything you want to a chica BBFS, bbj ect. Also money is no issue so. Anyway thanks and hoping to share more in the forums.Last year the going rates were 1500 p during the day and happy hour. 2000 at night for short time. 3000 p for all night. Used to be 2000 p for all night five years ago. The girls just give worse service as the years go by the last ten years. The only good thing is the value of the peso has gone from around 46 (2015) to 53 and the girls still charge the same for short time in peso. So we are saving 15%.

Wish I could say that in the Angeles City. Is also shut down right now. Because of the Korean coming down for 2-3 days. They don't care what they pay. So it went from cheap in 2008 to expensive today. 51 to the dollar. 3000-4000 p barfine plus tip. Plus 300-350 p lady drinks in bar. Hopefully she will stay all night. I get my girls in disco for 1500 plus 100 for trike. Mostly short time from disco.

Darelax
04-20-20, 14:57
My dream woman.

https://i.ibb.co/jbGNGYG/446893-11big.jpg (https://ibb.co/8N2C2w2)

Njoean197
04-22-20, 22:40
Any updates on how long the national quarantine will last? Anybody on the ground there doing work? Bars open at all?

Manizales911
04-23-20, 04:10
Any updates on how long the national quarantine will last? Anybody on the ground there doing work? Bars open at all?Nobody knows how long things will be like this. I was in Sosua (except for the holidays) for eight months, up until last week and got the hell out, if you have a car and drive around during the day there are a few chicas around, they have to eat too. All bars are closed with no exceptions and only a few restaurants serving takeout. Absolutely eerie how dead it is. As much as the curfew sucked it was the right thing to do, it is not in place to help control the virus it is in place to help control the desperate thugs, you could feel the tension in the air.

Hi There
04-23-20, 05:04
Nobody knows how long things will be like this. I was in Sosua (except for the holidays) for eight months, up until last week and got the hell out, if you have a car and drive around during the day there are a few chicas around, they have to eat too. All bars are closed with no exceptions and only a few restaurants serving takeout. Absolutely eerie how dead it is. As much as the curfew sucked it was the right thing to do, it is not in place to help control the virus it is in place to help control the desperate thugs, you could feel the tension in the air.I can believe the tension is really thick. This may have nothing to do with the lockdown but there was a major crime (homicide) reported at Residencial Hispaniola recently. No info if this was just someone desperate and looking for money or something personal but I would guess the lockdown is really to control crime. I stayed at Residencial Hispaniola and never thought this would happen there.

NightWhaler
04-23-20, 05:20
Any updates on how long the national quarantine will last? Anybody on the ground there doing work? Bars open at all?Check with your local airlines on flights out. That's your best bet. There are flights scheduled out after the 5th. Good luck!

Peace,

Oakie
04-23-20, 10:41
Any updates on how long the national quarantine will last? Anybody on the ground there doing work? Bars open at all?As Manzinales says, nobody knows how long it will last. Like everybody else they are watching the numbers. Estimates currently range from 2 weeks to a month.

Everybody is wearing masks. It's weird to see the few chicas on the street looking for business wearing a mask. Not an inviting sight!

After 5 pm the streets are deserted, no motoconchos, nada, but there is music and loud party sounds coming from some apartments, and around the pools of small hotels closed to the public, serving guests only, long after the staff have gone home.

If you know your way around, you can still get a drink behind the doors and curtains of some bars that serve take out food, and you can still get a haircut.

Yesterday, I was in a local bar, and was sitting at the bar with a beer, overlooking the street, listening to music, chatting with a bar chica amiga, waiting for my take out, and it was like old times in there, but you need to keep the beer bottle out of sight of the patrolling cops.

Folks are cheating, and the government can only do so much, before cabin fever and human nature takes over.

But the supermecado shelves are well stocked, my regular comes in from PP once a week for a couple days and we are eating a lot of home cooking! For me it's still the best place to ride out the storm, and I'm usually in bed early, anyway.

My little paradise, still!

Darelax
04-23-20, 12:44
Any updates on how long the national quarantine will last? Anybody on the ground there doing work? Bars open at all?I don't think it will be opening anytime soon and, plus that I don't see any inclination among travelers to be getting on an airplane to go anywhere.

Sabor
04-25-20, 14:08
As my traveling days and mongering are basically over I can't help to think many of the girls I bagged in Sosua and the hard times many are going thru now. Met some cool fellas too like Mr Gogo and his crew. If a girl managed to grab a guy before the pandemic she would be wise to hold firm to him and treat him like a king. Hopefully this thing will ride it's course but it will definitely leave a black eye to the hobby.

Mr Gogo
04-25-20, 21:48
As my traveling days and mongering are basically over I can't help to think many of the girls I bagged in Sosua and the hard times many are going thru now. Met some cool fellas too like Mr Gogo and his crew. If a girl managed to grab a guy before the pandemic she would be wise to hold firm to him and treat him like a king. Hopefully this thing will ride it's course but it will definitely leave a black eye to the hobby.Yeah bro, wondered what happened to you? Glad you are good. I remember me, you and Tony would hangout in the barios of Puerto Plata (2009) and all the neighborhood girls would come out. I also remember the working girl in Santo Domingo who took a 30 minute shit in your penthouse and had the whole place stinking LOL. How about the police officer on the motorcycle incident, glad Dominican Jose was there to get us out of that. Peace.

Bravo
04-25-20, 23:56
Nobody knows how long things will be like this. I was in Sosua (except for the holidays) for eight months, up until last week and got the hell out, if you have a car and drive around during the day there are a few chicas around, they have to eat too. All bars are closed with no exceptions and only a few restaurants serving takeout. Absolutely eerie how dead it is. As much as the curfew sucked it was the right thing to do, it is not in place to help control the virus it is in place to help control the desperate thugs, you could feel the tension in the air.Can you drive after 5 PM or will the police pull you over and tell you to go home?

Oakie
04-26-20, 12:16
Yesterday we got busted.

A militia truck drove slowly by and looked at me and the GF, and a couple more regulars sitting at the bar. We knew they would be back so we ditched the beer.

They came in, 5 of them in masks, one bearing a shotgun. Checked us all out, I told them I was waiting for my take out! (a lie). They ordered us out, put on masks, and ordered the owner to remove all bar seats.

Just another day in paradise! LOL.

Wrx2005
04-26-20, 15:08
Can you drive after 5 PM or will the police pull you over and tell you to go home?Nobody is supposed to be on the road unless you are authorized to be on the road. All businesses are supposed to close early so as to allow time for their employees to get home. I do not know if police make allowances in certain situations?

If they do, that can be on a case by case basis. My gut tells me, if they suspect you are not just late getting home from work or couldn't get off the road because of an emergency, but blatantly in violation of the curfew, they will treat you accordingly.

This lock down gives bored police something to do. So if enough police get to find people in violation of the curfew or social distancing guidelines, you just made their day. In Santiago they got the Fire Dept. spraying water from a fire engine at people in violation of social distancing. So in my estimation, all entities are tired of warning people. They are making examples out of people.

Mr Enternational
04-26-20, 15:50
In Santiago they got the Fire Dept. spraying water from a fire engine at people in violation of social distancing.And in Las Terrenas they are taking them to jail!

Oakie
04-27-20, 11:00
In good times and bad, it always pays to show the cops a little "respect".

You occasionally see some "bravura" visitors and local chicas mouthing off at them. But the cops have attitude too. And it livens up their boring job when they find one. They'll just put you in the back of the pick up truck, and take you out of circulation for a few hours, and cool you off.

I've been caught up in a few sweeps over the years. Used to push my luck a little when I was young and foolish. Mr Righteousness, LOL. One cop here remembers me from sweep in Boca Chica years ago, that I posted about here, and I always get a wave and a nod. I occasionally buy him a coke when he has time.

Learned to be polite and respectful to them, they hold all the cards, and I would advise all visitors to do the same, and not just with the cops, locals too, if you like to stay out of trouble.

Save the aggression and adrenaline for the gym. LOL.

Darelax
04-28-20, 11:28
In good times and bad, it always pays to show the cops a little "respect".

You occasionally see some "bravura" visitors and local chicas mouthing off at them. But the cops have attitude too. And it livens up their boring job when they find one. They'll just put you in the back of the pick up truck, and take you out of circulation for a few hours, and cool you off.

I've been caught up in a few sweeps over the years. Used to push my luck a little when I was young and foolish. Mr Righteousness, LOL. One cop here remembers me from sweep in Boca Chica years ago, that I posted about here, and I always get a wave and a nod. I occasionally buy him a coke when he has time.

Learned to be polite and respectful to them, they hold all the cards, and I would advise all visitors to do the same, and not just with the cops, locals too, if you like to stay out of trouble.

Save the aggression and adrenaline for the gym. LOL.What powers do police have? Some key tools they have been given are:

- The power to close a wide range of non-essential businesses.

- The power to restrict your right to move around and be part of a gathering.

Also some social distancing rules:

- Leaving the place where you live "without reasonable excuse".

- Being in a public gathering of more than two people.

Respect the police and the public authorities is our duty!

Oakie
04-28-20, 19:22
What powers do police have? Some key tools they have been given are:

- The power to close a wide range of non-essential businesses.

- The power to restrict your right to move around and be part of a gathering.

Also some social distancing rules:

- Leaving the place where you live "without reasonable excuse".

- Being in a public gathering of more than two people.

Respect the police and the public authorities is our duty!I don't respect them personally, just their power, which is why I put respect in "quotes".

Corruption is rife among them. Mostly it manifests itself in "selective enforcement".

They can close down any bar or food seller, almost at will if they have a beef against them. I know one owner who constantly is harassed. He shows them no "respect", LOL. They pile in at random, check his clients, ID and question his staff. Other bars are totally ignored, even the notorious one with no windows, that is always in business, 24 hours a day, even during these COVID days.

On a slow day they can pick up a fresh new young hot chica off the streets anytime they like, and "investigate" her for a couple hours, just for the fun of it.

Stop any car or moto for no apparent reason.

It's their power I respect. I'm cool with that, and they're cool with me. LOL.

Darelax
04-29-20, 12:29
I don't respect them personally, just their power, which is why I put respect in "quotes".

Corruption is rife among them. Mostly it manifests itself in "selective enforcement".

They can close down any bar or food seller, almost at will if they have a beef against them. I know one owner who constantly is harassed. He shows them no "respect", LOL. They pile in at random, check his clients, ID and question his staff. Other bars are totally ignored, even the notorious one with no windows, that is always in business, 24 hours a day, even during these COVID days.

On a slow day they can pick up a fresh new young hot chica off the streets anytime they like, and "investigate" her for a couple hours, just for the fun of it.

Stop any car or moto for no apparent reason.

It's their power I respect. I'm cool with that, and they're cool with me. LOL.I didn't know it was like this in this country. Being like this, I understand and even share your point of view.

Oakie
05-11-20, 07:58
There's a little optimism in the air today!

More restaurants are now opening up for take out, and some food and liquor stores have re-opened for curb side business.

My local barber shop seems to have been given a pass, and they have a thriving business behind closed doors.

Willy is already doing a great job as new Mayor. Old broken sidewalks are being paved, abandoned lots are being leveled, and truck loads of garbage are being removed. The fire department is hosing down and disinfecting the sidewalks and streets. Now you can walk from uptown to downtown in flip flops, without getting an unwanted "Sosua Pedicure", LOL.

The Progresso bank on Pedro, near the liquor store has been closed permanently so we are stuck with the other 2 that limits withdrawals, but the liquor store is open for sidewalk business.

The P4P business is still going on by smartphone appointments, but there's little street action, except for a few die-hards.

Who wants to exchange body fluids with a stranger in these times?

Brother P
05-11-20, 21:54

More restaurants are now opening up for take out, and some food and liquor stores have re-opened for curb side business.

My local barber shop seems to have been given a pass, and they have a thriving business behind closed doors.

Willy is already doing a great job as new Mayor. Old broken sidewalks are being paved, abandoned lots are being leveled, and truck loads of garbage are being removed. The fire department is hosing down and disinfecting the sidewalks and streets. Now you can walk from uptown to downtown in flip flops, without getting an unwanted "Sosua Pedicure", LOL.

The Progresso bank on Pedro, near the liquor store has been closed permanently so we are stuck with the other 2 that limits withdrawals, but the liquor store is open for sidewalk business.

The P4P business is still going on by smartphone appointments, but there's little street action, except for a few die-hards.

Who wants to exchange body fluids with a stranger in these times?Sounds good! Good for Willie! I hope he has a good run!

I'm back as soon as flights are allowed! I'll have number 1 come and stay until I leave. I agree, this is no time to chica hop! LOL. I don't care about the bars being closed. Ill just have to create my own party! Peace!

Oakie
05-12-20, 09:45
Sounds good! Good for Willie! I hope he has a good run!

I'm back as soon as flights are allowed! I'll have number 1 come and stay until I leave. I agree, this is no time to chica hop! LOL. I don't care about the bars being closed. Ill just have to create my own party! Peace!The good news is that restaurants and bars (those that managed to stay in business, that is) are getting ready to open, some say as early as next week, maybe with spacing restrictions.

The PP lockdown is expected to end on Monday to allow non essential travel in and out, again. Maybe Sir Charles could chime in here.

The other good news is that what Sosua was always famous for, hot chicas, are still around, making their "errands of mercy" rounds, 2 up on motos. On my way up to Pola, 2 passed me and smiled and waved. Took my breath away for a minute. Seeing 2 10's together always does that to me.

When I got up to the plaza ATM machine, they were already there inside the little A / see kiosk, so I got a close up. Even on TV, these two would be hotter than most. Flawless dancer's bodies with faces to match. One was doing a little dancing while her amiga was at the machine and we said hola. Available! 4,000 DP for the 2. Nothing like that back home when I was young and terminally in heat.

But I didn't even ask for their number, as at my age I already got all I can handle, and my WhatsApp is always busy with known quantities looking for a "date", at bargain prices.

So come on down, when you can. There's always a warm welcome waiting here for you!

My own personal rating numbers.

Below 7 invisible to me.

8 make eye contact as she passes.

9 stop and turn around to check it out.

10, follow her into the store, LOL.

Athletic bodies, no fat, no plastic, no ink, a ready smile, and natural just like the good lord made them.

(Disclosure: my regular is a 7, but that's a whole different deal. Her GFs are 8 to 10).

SubCmdr
05-12-20, 21:10
The King's report makes me want to fire up the Grand Jefe mobile and roll out. Damn, I cannot do that now can I. Hotels are not open yet are they. LOL!

EddieLima
05-12-20, 22:22
The good news is that restaurants and bars (those that managed to stay in business, that is) are getting ready to open, some say as early as next week, maybe with spacing restrictions.

The PP lockdown is expected to end on Monday to allow non essential travel in and out, again. Maybe Sir Charles could chime in here.

The other good news is that what Sosua was always famous for, hot chicas, are still around, making their "errands of mercy" rounds, 2 up on motos. On my way up to Pola, 2 passed me and smiled and waved. Took my breath away for a minute. Seeing 2 10's together always does that to me.

When I got up to the plaza ATM machine, they were already there inside the little A / see kiosk, so I got a close up. Even on TV, these two would be hotter than most. Flawless dancer's bodies with faces to match. One was doing a little dancing while her amiga was at the machine and we said hola. Available! 4,000 DP for the 2. Nothing like that back home when I was young and terminally in heat.

But I didn't even ask for their number, as at my age I already got all I can handle, and my WhatsApp is always busy with known quantities looking for a "date", at bargain prices..No plastic, no ink-I like that. As a matter of fact, I love it. That's my speed!. Harder to come by now, being ink is fashionable. That's why I want to start hitting the smaller towns!!

RubMeister100
05-13-20, 18:43
And in Las Terrenas they are taking them to jail!Are those pics you took Mr E or are they in the paper? They look like expats. How are things in Las Terrenas?

Mr Enternational
05-13-20, 19:47
Are those pics you took Mr E or are they in the paper? They look like expats. How are things in Las Terrenas?The pictures were from a video that a friend sent me. I think the people were French if I remember correctly.

Darelax
05-14-20, 12:32

Who wants to exchange body fluids with a stranger in these times?Covid 19 kills but also kills stay locked! Its a great message of hope that goes out from you. It will offer a message of hope to many communities in this country.

Oakie
05-18-20, 16:45
Read details at https://****************threads/it%E2%80%99s-official-the-national-state-of-emergency-to-last-until-1-june-2020.393044/#post-5526867.

Just in time. Folks here were starting to break the tough rules!

Stay safe!

Wrx2005
05-20-20, 16:03
Today Wednesday May 20th, 2020 is supposed to be the 1st phase of businesses reopening in the DR. In Sosua I noticed the main appliance store (Pappaterra) was open. Hardware, Bldg. Construction and paint stores, open. All of the Motor Bike and Car Repair shops were open. The car wash was open. And with a 7 pm curfew in place. Each may be allowed to be open long enough to conduct business and allow their employees time to get home before curfew.

I believe the Supermercados hours of operation have extended past the previous 3 pm closure time frame. Thing is fellas, this phase one of openings has to be a success, because if anything goes wrong that spooks the health or govt officials they will revoke the phase one openings, and there won't be any phase two until it's deemed safe.

Remy316
05-20-20, 16:29
Hello everyone. Has anyone been to Blackbeards. Any update on what's it like, how much the cost, tips, etc.

Charles Pooter
05-21-20, 01:46
Hello everyone. Has anyone been to Blackbeards. Any update on what's it like, how much the cost, tips, etc.Hi Remy. Why do you not:

1) Look in the Blackbeards Resort thread for this information?

2) If you have more questions after having done that, post them in the Blackbeards Resort thread.

3) Delete your post here (and I will delete mine).

Husker Dude
05-21-20, 05:02
Hello everyone. Has anyone been to Blackbeards. Any update on what's it like, how much the cost, tips, etc.Blackbeards is closed & no one on site is answering emails according to their newsletters. Only security guards on site. They estimate it to be mid-August.

Sammon
05-21-20, 15:12
Hello everyone. Has anyone been to Blackbeards. Any update on what's it like, how much the cost, tips, etc.Sign up on Blackbeard website and you will get monthly newsletter and regular updates. I signed up long time ago and receive it regularly although I never stayed there.

Xrundel
05-22-20, 00:52
Been in Sosua since March, it was a dead city now things are opening, 7 pm a oh.

Xrundel
05-22-20, 01:04
Been in Sosua since March. It was pretty dead all this time. Nice to see the curfew extended until 7 pm and some of the clothing stores opened and yes the barbershops. No more calling your barber and getting a trim behind closed doors. Was expecting things to be pretty tense with months of no business but feels alright on the street, vibe is pretty good. Was visiting Coco bar which is officially closed but if you knock and say you are friend you can get a drink at the bar. The bartender is a cool Canadian guy always telling stories but honestly the place is pretty lively as is with everyone just enjoying all good times. I was told you can get a good breakfast at the back at Plan be. Never tried it though. Street action is next to non-existent especially compared to what it used to be. All Santo Domingo chicas are staying put at home.

Was pretty sad to learn that the main disco is closed until further notice as an attempt to "turn the city into family friendly neighborhood" by the local government. Sosśa just changed the major so may be it will change, who knows, but the resort lobby seems pretty powerful.

Any other advice of functioning bars at the moment? Hearing a lot of music in the neighborhoods, anyone had a way to get to the party?

Remy316
05-22-20, 05:30
Blackbeards is closed & no one on site is answering emails according to their newsletters. Only security guards on site. They estimate it to be mid-August.Thank you for that information. They didn't specify any reopening time frames for this summer season but thought I get some feedback on that place from others who might have visited in the past to see what's its like.

Oakie
05-22-20, 18:56
Been in Sosua since March. It was pretty dead all this time. Nice to see the curfew extended until 7 pm and some of the clothing stores opened and yes the barbershops. No more calling your barber and getting a trim behind closed doors. Was expecting things to be pretty tense with months of no business but feels alright on the street, vibe is pretty good. Was visiting Coco bar which is officially closed but if you knock and say you are friend you can get a drink at the bar. The bartender is a cool Canadian guy always telling stories but honestly the place is pretty lively as is with everyone just enjoying all good times. I was told you can get a good breakfast at the back at Plan be. Never tried it though. Street action is next to non-existent especially compared to what it used to be. All Santo Domingo chicas are staying put at home.

Was pretty sad to learn that the main disco is closed until further notice as an attempt to "turn the city into family friendly neighborhood" by the local government. Sosa just changed the major so may be it will change, who knows, but the resort lobby seems pretty powerful.

Any other advice of functioning bars at the moment? Hearing a lot of music in the neighborhoods, anyone had a way to get to the party?That's a pretty accurate summing up of the status here at the moment.

But just a note. While the cops are aware of the (illegal) back room activities going on at the usual spots, it's not helpful to the owners to have them publicized by name on a public board.

There's PM facility here for that, yours for a modest full subscription.

Cheers!

Tempoecorto
05-27-20, 03:07
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/26/us-passport-used-to-be-asset-under-trump-it-has-become-a-liability

Questner
05-28-20, 02:39
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/26/us-passport-used-to-be-asset-under-trump-it-has-become-a-liabilityThe Guardian is a cowardly leftist garbage and should be reviewed only to know what the left is conspiring, even more, you have to believe exact opposite of its concoctions.

SubCmdr
05-28-20, 03:49
Countries may take a dim look at travelers from the United States of America. I doubt simply holding a passport from there will become a liability. But could result in ALL travelers arriving from hot spots in the United States of America receiving additional medical screening. I addressed issues of medical issues involving COVID-19 and why I personally think additional medical screening for those arriving from hotspots in the United States of America (or any country for that matter) in the Politics in the Dominican Republic forum less than a month ago.

Oakie
05-28-20, 09:43
The Guardian is a cowardly leftist garbage and should be reviewed only to know what the left is conspiring, even more, you have to believe exact opposite of its concoctions.I learned one thing about life in the DR from the locals.

Don't let opinions or rumors affect your daily life. Only facts on the ground matter. Manana the reality may be totally different.

Here are the facts for those contemplating a trip to DR, or even the USA.

Per capita deaths (per million of population).

Belgium 615.

Spain 574.

You. K. 555.

Italy 554.

France 424.

Sweden 395.

Netherlands 338.

Ireland 330.

USA 299.

DR 47.

USA S. Are, China, Iran. Unreliable data!

Tempoecorto
05-28-20, 14:22

Belgium 615.
Spain 574.
You. K. 555.
Italy 554.
France 424.
Sweden 395.
Netherlands 338.I was listening to the radio yesterday in my car. I am not going to mention station name so the conspiracy theorists do not get started. Two reporters reported from Italy and France. When the reporters were asked about the chances of US passport holders traveling to those two countries, this summer, as they open up for tourism, both demurred. Looking at your statistics, numbers normalized, even though I do not know the source, it makes sense, as the EU have enough problem of their own and most likely will restrict travel from across the pond. What will happen to the DR, I do not know but again, looking at your numbers, it would definitely pose a challenge to the local authorities in the DR.

Nordico
05-28-20, 18:56
I learned one thing about life in the DR from the locals.

Don't let opinions or rumors affect your daily life. Only facts on the ground matter. Manana the reality may be totally different.

Belgium 615.

Spain 574.

You. K. 555.

Italy 554.

France 424.

Sweden 395.

Netherlands 338.

Ireland 330.

USA 299.

DR 47.

USA S. Are, China, Iran. Unreliable data!Just curious, how these figures help deciding how safe it is to travel to a country on the list?

NightWhaler
05-29-20, 00:46
Just curious, how these figures help deciding how safe it is to travel to a country on the list?Thank you for the stats. It is impossible to know the truth at this point. Nothing will be the same due to the "fear" they have instilled in the "sheeple". This is just my opinion. I will not conform to a "new normal" nor will I accept a vaccine because who know's what is really in them. They have killed and paralyzed many of our African Brothers and Sisters with their vaccines. Not to mention the "sterilization' of our women. My goal is to travel wherever I chose, when I chose. I don't advocate a person not doing whatever they think they need to do. It's all horseshit to me. But, it's here and it's not going away nor is there a "cure" for any virus that I know of. Except maybe Hepatitis C, and I think your immune system kicks in on that issue with a little help. There is a bigger picture here which is yet to emerge, but it is on the way. I follow the the guidelines only when I have to due to work and such. Take care yourselves and let's hope things loosen up soon.

Peace and love.

Mr Enternational
05-29-20, 02:36
I will not conform to a "new normal" nor will I accept a vaccine because who know's what is really in them. They have killed and paralyzed many of our African Brothers and Sisters with their vaccines. Not to mention the "sterilization' of our women. My goal is to travel wherever I chose, when I chose.Then what are you going to do when they tell you that you can not travel unless you have been vaccinated?

Oakie
05-29-20, 08:14
Just curious, how these figures help deciding how safe it is to travel to a country on the list?We have members contemplating their return to DR from some of the countries mentioned. They want to know how safe is the DR.

The figures I posted show that the current risk factor for dying from COVID19 in the DR, is far lower than their home countries.

So it might inform the decisions of those folks who are chomping at the bit to get back to DR pussy?

(The numbers are from https://ourworldindata.org/).

Trying to post real info, free of speculation, rumours, political and news media hype.

Salud.

Brother P
05-29-20, 13:36
Then what are you going to do when they tell you that you can not travel unless you have been vaccinated?The only way I'll get the vaccine is if its mandatory for travel. Bruh is right. No telling what's in that vaccine. Plus their rushing it. But of I can't fly without it I'll get it.

Manizales911
05-30-20, 17:23
I learned one thing about life in the DR from the locals.

Belgium 615.

Spain 574.

You. K. 555.

Italy 554.

France 424.

Sweden 395.

Netherlands 338.

Ireland 330.

USA 299.

DR 47.

USA S. Are, China, Iran. Unreliable data!If anyone believes that the per capita numbers in the DR are THAT MUCH lower than they are in the countries listed then they are some kind of stupid.

Oakie
05-30-20, 23:36
If anyone believes that the per capita numbers in the DR are THAT MUCH lower than they are in the countries listed then they are some kind of stupid.May 28.

With a population of 10,600,000, looks about right to stupid me!

Deaths Per Capita (per million) - 47.

Oakie
05-31-20, 07:05
May 28.

With a population of 10,600,000, looks about right to stupid me!

Deaths Per Capita (per million) - 47.Based on the 488 deaths reported by Coronavirus Bulletin #71 of the Ministry of Public Health, and confirmed by Johns Hopkins Global.

NightWhaler
06-01-20, 21:51
Then what are you going to do when they tell you that you can not travel unless you have been vaccinated?Good point. But, there is a way around it. Check this out.

How to Decline a Vaccine Legally.

Step 1. Do not "refuse" a vaccine otherwise you'll be considered belligerent. Instead you can politely decline their services by doing the following.

Step 2. Ask the doctor if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do, these are aborted fetal cells and other DNA). If it does, you have the right to decline.

Step 3. Also ask if there is a possibility of a "latrogenic reation" (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (they all do). When the doctor says, "yes it does", that's your "Get Out of Vaccine Jail Free Card". Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.

Remember, doctors have sworn the Hippocratic Oath (which is to do no harm) and they MUST honor it. This is how we can legally (and respectfully) decline their offered mandated services and there is absolutely NOTHING they can do about it! Now you know. At this point you should receive a waiver. Document it all. Do some research on vaccines and get educated.

Peace,

Mr Enternational
06-02-20, 04:58
Good point. But, there is a way around it. Check this out.

Step 1. Do not "refuse" a vaccine otherwise you'll be considered belligerent. Instead you can politely decline their services by doing the following.

Step 2. Ask the doctor if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do, these are aborted fetal cells and other DNA). If it does, you have the right to decline.I do not think you get it. The point is not whether you have the right to decline the vaccine. The point is that countries have the right not to let you enter unless you have been vaccinated. It is the same with yellow fever. Some countries will not allow you to enter without proof that you have had the yellow fever vaccination, and it could be the same requirement should they come up with a C19 vaccination.

So once again, what is your plan should those countries you want to travel to announce that people that have not had the vaccine can not enter their country? Are you going to get vaccinated, or are you going to stay home?

Tempoecorto
06-02-20, 05:29
How to Decline a Vaccine Legally.But why would I, in the first place?

MamaGuevos
06-02-20, 05:50
Good point. But, there is a way around it. Check this out.

Step 2. Ask the doctor if the vaccine has MRC-5 in it (they all do, these are aborted fetal cells and other DNA). If it does, you have the right to decline.

Step 3. Also ask if there is a possibility of a "latrogenic reation" (an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other) from the vaccine (they all do). When the doctor says, "yes it does", that's your "Get Out of Vaccine Jail Free Card". Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.1. It would not matter how polite you were, a doctor would simply think you were not very intelligent if you were to decline a COVID-19 vaccine. After all, the disease causes a horribly painful death and has already killed about 375,000 people in the world.

2. MRC-5 is NOT a commonly used cell line for vaccines. Most manufacturers use CHO cells (hamster fibroblasts). That being said, most of the vaccines under development do not use cell lines at all. They use RNA or DNA, which can be synthesized. Even the vaccines that are from whole killed virus, like polio vaccine is made, use Vero cells (which are monkey cells).

3. You need to use a dictionary and learn the proper definition of iatrogenic.

In addition, doctors don't mandate border policies, nor would most of them see vaccinating an individual to be against the Hippocratic oath. And while it is true that a vaccine might have bad consequences for a few unlucky individuals, they mostly have saved lives. Millions of lives.

Finally, I agree with Mr. E's comments below.

NightWhaler
06-02-20, 16:38
1. It would not matter how polite you were, a doctor would simply think you were not very intelligent if you were to decline a COVID-19 vaccine. After all, the disease causes a horribly painful death and has already killed about 375,000 people in the world.

2. MRC-5 is NOT a commonly used cell line for vaccines. Most manufacturers use CHO cells (hamster fibroblasts). That being said, most of the vaccines under development do not use cell lines at all. They use RNA or DNA, which can be synthesized. Even the vaccines that are from whole killed virus, like polio vaccine is made, use Vero cells (which are monkey cells).

3. You need to use a dictionary and learn the proper definition of iatrogenic.

In addition, doctors don't mandate border policies, nor would most of them see vaccinating an individual to be against the Hippocratic oath. And while it is true that a vaccine might have bad consequences for a few unlucky individuals, they mostly have saved lives. Millions of lives.

Finally, I agree with Mr. E's comments below.I have two questions for folks who take vaccines. 1. Do they really work? 2. Why do we still have the flu every year with ongoing vaccinations? Never let a good crisis go to waste. This is an excellent exercise in social engineering. They have done a hell of great job. I am just not the "yes" kind of guy nor do I follow the madness. With all due respect. DON'T FEAR!

Peace,

RubMeister100
06-02-20, 16:41
The only way I'll get the vaccine is if its mandatory for travel. Bruh is right. No telling what's in that vaccine. Plus their rushing it. But of I can't fly without it I'll get it.So for all your intelligent research, specific knowledge of very real and specific risks and consequences, use of fetal cells, Hippocratic Oath workarounds and "who knows what they put into vaccines". You have already over-ridden your thinking brain with your emotional need to travel to see cheap hookers in far-off countries? Without knowing IF there is even going to be a vaccine, what is in it, how it affects others etc.

By your own logic, and that of other anti-vaxxers, you have already had too many brain damaging mercury preserved vaccines!

SMH while LOL.

RubMeister100
06-02-20, 17:04
I have two questions for folks who take vaccines. 1. Do they really work? 2. Why do we still have the flu every year with ongoing vaccinations? Never let a good crisis go to waste. This is an excellent exercise in social engineering. They have done a hell of great job. I am just not the "yes" kind of guy nor do I follow the madness. With all due respect. DON'T FEAR!

Peace,Shirley you can't be serious?

Who do you think the "they" are who are having a bit of fun with "social engineering"? The Illuminati, George Soros, Bill Gates? And "they" have organized all this with thousands of Doctors (sworn to secrecy- pinky swear!) in a secret conspiracy to interfere with you?

By your logic, you should only take a vaccine that you developed. Highly unlikely if you don't have the critical thinking skills to know the answers to the questions you facetiously asked.

If you and the other anti-vaxxers want to see how ridiculous you look like to those who have gone to medical school for a decade, to start, and then continue to practice and learn to be able to understand biology, immunology, phyiology, etc etc. Go to YouTube and watch some aviation accident videos. Look for the comments from non-pilot know-it-alls who try to sound smart by explaining that the same thing happened when the "turbo whatchamacallit on my brother-in-law's cousins Cessna Piper Learjet failed to activate when the T-cell receptors did a loop-de-loop because he didn't file a Flight Plan when he almost crashed into a schoolyard of innocent children".

Seriously, this what anti-vaxxers sound like to those who actually have knowledge and education outside of the type of "research" materials Google and YouTube spoon feeds you based on your cookies and browsing history. You and the anti-vaxxers don't see real medical papers on Page One and I don't get "Recommended" YouTube videos of Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina detox rocks.

RubMeister100
06-02-20, 17:16
I have two questions for folks who take vaccines. 1. Do they really work? Yes.

2. Why do we still have the flu every year with ongoing vaccinations? Because the hundreds of Influenza A and be viruses move around the country and world all the time. They also change and evolve. They can change in two different ways—antigenic drift and antigenic shift.

The vaccine combinations try to forecast what virus might hit the particular area and formulate that year's combo-vaccine. If someone comes to Pulaskie West Virginia from Chile and infects someone with an influenza virus from Chile that was not expected in Pulaskie, then that vaccinated person gets a flu variant from Chile. If he passes it onto his sister during coitus, then it is likely their cousins will get it too. Unless they are doing it doggy style!

RubMeister100
06-02-20, 17:24
But why would I, in the first place?Because you (referring to the militant anti-vaxxers-not you) are smarter than Doctors, know about The Conspiracy and are not a "Yes Man".

You have to learn every lesson for yourself. You need to get infected and sick (with everything a vaccine could have prevented) to get your immunity the "organic" way.

What I find most funny about these anti-vaxxers, organic, vegan gluten-free types is that they often feel the need to brand themselves with tattoos. They go to some storefront and pay thousands to have someone administer ten thousand injections of heavy metals, pigments of unknown types and sources INJECTED into the largest organ of their body. Their skin. Permanently!

Tempoecorto
06-02-20, 20:48
If someone comes to Pulaskie West Virginia from Chile.... they are doing it doggy style!I could not stop laughing reading the ending comments even though the subject is not exactly that funny.

I studied Chem and Math during my undergrad years so all your erudite references to Biology went over my head. Having said that, I do have to wonder though. I thought children in the US are supposed to be vaccinated against a boat load of stuff before they are allowed to attend a public (and Private) school. So the posters here, surprised that others have been vaccinated, never went to school? That may explain such questions.

NightWhaler
06-03-20, 01:34
I could not stop laughing reading the ending comments even though the subject is not exactly that funny.

I studied Chem and Math during my undergrad years so all your erudite references to Biology went over my head. Having said that, I do have to wonder though. I thought children in the US are supposed to be vaccinated against a boat load of stuff before they are allowed to attend a public (and Private) school. So the posters here, surprised that others have been vaccinated, never went to school? That may explain such questions.I raised all of my children vaccine free. Not one has come down with anything other than the common cold or flu. And that was very far and few between. I used all available means to avoid giving that poison to my children. All are fine healthy adults. Of course we didn't have the volume of drugs they hit them' with today. Fact is fellows, if you want it, take it, if you don't, don't. Great exchange of information and let's get back to mongering. Oh, as for going to school I commonly used the religious angle to prevent them for obtaining vaccines. Sure they had a couple, like smallpox, tetanus and polio but none of the rest. Those are proven pretty safe in my opinion but none of the rest.

Peace,

Tempoecorto
06-03-20, 03:27
A Brazilian friend sent this today. He teaches Physical Sciences, in a college there.

NightWhaler
06-03-20, 15:12
A Brazilian friend sent this today. He teaches Physical Sciences, in a college there.I would suggest you read the Book of Job. .

Peace,

Zeos1
06-03-20, 16:34
I would suggest you read the Book of Job. .

Peace,Have done that. Now that is comical.

Tempoecorto
06-03-20, 21:35
I raised all of my children vaccine free...Peace.Thank you. I understand. Your children are your prerogative. My children did not attend public schools but fortunately I live in MA, where vaccine exemptions are very low even in public schools. My graduate degree does not qualify me to comment on ethical issues of vaccines nor for that matter the biology of it but generally I believe the doctors are sensible, intelligent and rational creatures. I also believe in the empirical veracity of science and I am thankful for the likes of Edward Jenner or Alexander Flemming!

DarrenGap
06-08-20, 00:38
Shirley you can't be serious?

Who do you think the "they" are who are having a bit of fun with "social engineering"? The Illuminati, George Soros, Bill Gates? And "they" have organized all this with thousands of Doctors (sworn to secrecy- pinky swear!) in a secret conspiracy to interfere with you?

By your logic, you should only take a vaccine that you developed. Exactly. These anti-vaxxers are cretins of highest order.

Turgid
06-08-20, 14:52
Exactly. These anti-vaxxers are cretins of highest order.I take all my vaccinations but sometimes I am drawn to a point of view more by the vehemence of the people opposed to it than by those proposing.

RubMeister100
06-08-20, 15:45
I raised all of my children vaccine free.Your post-facto misguided virtue signalling is duly noted!

But you forgot to mention if they are gluten-free and were not genetically modified.

Not one has come down with anything other than the common cold or flu. And that was very far and few between. I used all available means to avoid giving that poison to my children. All are fine healthy adults. Of course we didn't have the volume of drugs they hit them' with today. Fact is fellows, if you want it, take it, if you don't, don't. Great exchange of information and let's get back to mongering.

Oh, as for going to school I commonly used the religious angle to prevent them for obtaining vaccines. Sure they had a couple, like smallpox, tetanus and polio but none of the rest. Those are proven pretty safe in my opinion but none of the rest.

Peace,But you proudly said you raised your children vaccine free?

But they diid get "Smallpox, tetanus and polio vaccines?

At least you did that right.

RubMeister100
06-08-20, 15:53
I take all my vaccinations but sometimes I am drawn to a point of view more by the vehemence of the people opposed to it than by those proposing.Just because the pack follows the one dog who started howling at the moon doesn't mean we should take their warning that the moon is falling seriously.

Like dogs barking at the moon, the anti-vaxxers are driven by fear of what they don't understand, take comfort in belonging to their pack, and revert to protective emotions rather than rational thought.

You think COVID is an inconvenience, imagine a world with no vaccines. Smallpox, measles, polio and other contagious diseases would decimate us.

George03
06-08-20, 19:11
Just because the pack follows the one dog who started howling at the moon doesn't mean we should take their warning that the moon is falling seriously.

Like dogs barking at the moon, the anti-vaxxers are driven by fear of what they don't understand, take comfort in belonging to their pack, and revert to protective emotions rather than rational thought.

You think COVID is an inconvenience, imagine a world with no vaccines. Smallpox, measles, polio and other contagious diseases would decimate us.Looks like I stumbled onto the medical forum, LOL.

Tempoecorto
06-08-20, 21:12
the anti-vaxxers are driven by fear of what they don't understand, take comfort in belonging to their pack, and revert to protective emotions rather than rational thought.Our plantation history, the media and social media, the religions, greed, and the slow demise of Public Education, have all contributed. Amazingly, those that need Government the most, be it for health or unemployment, are the first in line asking to de-fund the Government, because their leaders said so. In most other parts of the world, it is exactly the opposite. It helps to dumb down so people can be lorded over, as in feudal times.

Turgid
06-09-20, 15:01
Just because the pack follows the one dog who started howling at the moon doesn't mean we should take their warning that the moon is falling seriously.

Like dogs barking at the moon, the anti-vaxxers are driven by fear of what they don't understand, take comfort in belonging to their pack, and revert to protective emotions rather than rational thought.............Thanks for this, you have whetted my appetite. Until now I have not concerned myself with persons who are against vaccination, I will now do some research into what they are saying.

Tempoecorto
06-13-20, 00:39
The time has been hard on the women I know in the DR. I have tried to do what little I could but there are many and resources are limited. For as long as it has been, the desperation has grown and sometime it has frayed the nerves. As I tried to balance those that do not ask, those that are more demanding, I had to cut the cord with some of them.

The women feel helpless as they ask, unable to reciprocate in kind as the menfolk are far away. Today, one such woman, sent me a video on Whatsapp, unsolicited. It might be an attempt to make sure that the honeypot does not disappear, from my cynical view point but it also dawned on me that she also had a sense of honor, paying back with the only currency she has.

Mr Enternational
06-13-20, 06:09
The time has been hard on the women I know in the DR. I have tried to do what little I could but there are many and resources are limited. For as long as it has been, the desperation has grown and sometime it has frayed the nerves. As I tried to balance those that do not ask, those that are more demanding, I had to cut the cord with some of them.
Sounds like you need to do the honorable thing and pull yourself up by the bootstraps so you can do a better job helping these women. It is not right to just abandon them like that. They need you and depend on you. Death before dishonor!

Tempoecorto
06-13-20, 19:49
Sounds like you need to do the honorable thing and pull yourself up by the bootstraps so you can do a better job helping these women. It is not right to just abandon them like that. They need you and depend on you. Death before dishonor!The women existed before me and will do so after, as the refrain goes, so no one depends on me, Phew! Having said that, the focus of the anecdote was not me but the women and their code of honor.

Fortunately also, I do not have to pull myself up by the bootstraps. And speaking of misery, there, but for the grace of God, go I!

Brother P
06-13-20, 21:13
The women existed before me and will do so after, as the refrain goes, so no one depends on me, Phew! Having said that, the focus of the anecdote was not me but the women and their code of honor.

Fortunately also, I do not have to pull myself up by the bootstraps. And speaking of misery, there, but for the grace of God, go I!Some of my whatsapp chicas seem to be hurting. But others seem to be maintaining, and even still partying with their friends from what I see online.

I guess some have western union coming in. All interesting. It will be interesting to see how things are when I finally get back. Ill be sticking with my whatsapp crew to avoid drama. I anticipate the begging will be considerably worse. We shall see! Peace.

Oakie
06-14-20, 09:15

The women feel helpless as they ask, unable to reciprocate in kind as the menfolk are far away. Today, one such woman, sent me a video on Whatsapp, unsolicited. It might be an attempt to make sure that the honeypot does not disappear, from my cynical view point but it also dawned on me that she also had a sense of honor, paying back with the only currency she has.For an ex pat or regular visitor, it helps to concentrate to your budget among your social circle, and your frequently patronized business. It pays dividends at times like this. What and where you spend can be a life changer for locals. You get no added benefits, and reduced requests for money if you are not spending your money all over the place.

As you said in your other post, it pays to keep them always happy to see you, but not dependent on you!

Sta safe!

FunMan13
06-15-20, 06:09
For an ex pat or regular visitor, it helps to concentrate to your budget among your social circle, and your frequently patronized business. It pays dividends at times like this. What and where you spend can be a life changer for locals. You get no added benefits, and reduced requests for money if you are not spending your money all over the place.

As you said in your other post, it pays to keep them always happy to see you, but not dependent on you!

Sta safe!Thanks Oakie and Tempoecorto.

Funman13.

Scotch
06-15-20, 18:04
She can't wait for Classico to open up to get paid.

For all you long time veterans the mayor of Sosua Says Hi.

Chris Long
06-18-20, 21:41
Is the Metro Bus running from Santo Domingo to Sosua, or is it shut down because of the virus.

Qualude
06-19-20, 01:05
Is the Metro Bus running from Santo Domingo to Sosua, or is it shut down because of the virus.Looks like it's running now, you may want to email them to be sure.

https://www.metroserviciosturisticos.com/

Indi Therapist
06-25-20, 04:37
A friend of kubbe told me how much he enjoys Sosua and how chilled it is. Says he loves how the girls treat him so good.

I'm thinking of coming in with him in August if things open back up by then.

Just not sure we'll be able to travel together and I may want to stay a bit longer than him. Also he's been there mainly in the past with some more seasoned guys.

So I'm here looking for any tips. From getting to Sousa from STI at night. Also how are they with bringing in food. Most likely will be prepared foods. I have s special diet I'm. On.

Also where to stay. Infinit Blue I looked at, looks nice.

Where are some places to finding good quality chicas for a reasonable prices (read I'm cheap but don't want a SW type). And does not speaking Spanish put me at a major disadvantage?

Sorry for the 20 questions and dint mean to derail the vaccine talks, LOL. Thanks much!

YyzTravel
06-25-20, 22:32
A friend of kubbe told me how much he enjoys Sosua and how chilled it is. Says he loves how the girls treat him so good.

Just not sure we'll be able to travel together and I may want to stay a bit longer than him. Also he's been there mainly in the past with some more seasoned guys.

So I'm here looking for any tips. From getting to Sousa from STI at night. Also how are they with bringing in food. Most likely will be prepared foods. I have s special diet I'm. On.

Where are some places to finding good quality chicas for a reasonable prices (read I'm cheap but don't want a SW type). And does not speaking Spanish put me at a major disadvantage?

Sorry for the 20 questions and dint mean to derail the vaccine talks, LOL. Thanks much!A lot of places may or may not be open by August, and I'm sure a lot of the landscape will change. Get a paid subscription to the board and you can discuss things via PM with people who are on the ground there; Also, all the info you are asking for here already here man. A lot of course will be out of date since none of us know yet with this whole Corona thing, but it's your best start. AKA. RTFF.

Indi Therapist
06-26-20, 06:15
A lot of places may or may not be open by August, and I'm sure a lot of the landscape will change. Get a paid subscription to the board and you can discuss things via PM with people who are on the ground there; Also, all the info you are asking for here already here man. A lot of course will be out of date since none of us know yet with this whole Corona thing, but it's your best start. AKA. RTFF.Hey,

RTTF thanks much. Yeah I thought about getting a pd membership since PMs are restricted to only them.

Just heard my buddy's friend is going to try for sometime in July to see what's up. Also just noticed the hotel forum, will check that out as well.

Yitz.

Darelax
06-26-20, 13:13

Sorry for the 20 questions and dint mean to derail the vaccine talks, LOL. Thanks much!You are very brave to do an adventure like that, right now the least I think about is taking a plane. Good luck!

Sammon
06-26-20, 21:37

Sorry for the 20 questions and dint mean to derail the vaccine talks, LOL. Thanks much!Let me answer you point by point.

Each individual has different experience. Do not go by what others did.

Things may not get back to normal by August. I would wait at least till November. From STI Santiago airport you have many choices. You can negotiate a taxi fare. Depending on your arrival time you can take the taxi to bus station and catch a bus. Lots of flights lands late at night. At that time it is better to stay one night in Santiago and maybe explore night life there. You may get lucky. And catch bus to Sosua.

There are plenty of options about food. You need not order from the menu. You can ask them to prepare your own food the way you like it.

Stay wise there are plenty of hotels if they are still open after this pandemic. Even if you book online better call and make sure they are open.

As for girls venue to pick up has been changing recently like the wind. Sosua is a small town and once you get there can find out happening places. Price wise strictly on negotiation. Lack of Spanish fluency is not a hindrance. Better to learn some basic Spanish words. In our mongering world lack of local language has never affected us for having a good time anywhere in the world.

Once again subscribe and you can send pm to many friends who regularly post here.

OldKool
06-28-20, 01:49
Dominican today had a long article about effoerts to thwart prostitution and restore family atmosphere to Sosua. The efforts are on going.

NightWhaler
06-28-20, 19:57
Dominican today had a long article about effoerts to thwart prostitution and restore family atmosphere to Sosua. The efforts are on going.That has been a focus of the country for a long time. It has changed from the days of the "wild, wild west" to a certain degree. If they put some effort into it they could control it a positive way by registering chicas and providing health and safety measures and keep the adult entainment for later hours. However, the ladies of the Dominican Republic are free spirited and don't take regulations very well. I really don't blame them either. Curfew has ended as of today and most things are open. The beach activities look like they are on track for the 1st of July. I'll be hitting the island on the 9th of July and can't wait to support the local economy as much as I can. So tired of the rhetoric of our home country. At least outside the USA Corruption can be seen for what it is and the people still have some balls left to counter these false man-made situations. Sosua has longevity and I have seen it's resilience over the years and in my opinion it will survive and continue to be what it is and has always been. Maybe on a lower tip, but it will survive. It was a bad move to close Passions and CMP because that was exactly the places that were off of the street, low key, safe and clean for both chica and monger. The plus was there were out of sight of the general public and tourists. Anyway that may be an option in the future if they settle down and make some positive moves for the community and tourists who venture to Sosua for companionship.

Peace,

Oakie
06-28-20, 21:22
That has been a focus of the country for a long time. It has changed from the days of the "wild, wild west" to a certain degree. If they put some effort into it they could control it a positive way by registering chicas and providing health and safety measures and keep the adult entainment for later hours. However, the ladies of the Dominican Republic are free spirited and don't take regulations very well. I really don't blame them either. Curfew has ended as of today and most things are open. The beach activities look like they are on track for the 1st of July. I'll be hitting the island on the 9th of July and can't wait to support the local economy as much as I can. So tired of the rhetoric of our home country. At least outside the USA Corruption can be seen for what it is and the people still have some balls left to counter these false man-made situations. Sosua has longevity and I have seen it's resilience over the years and in my opinion it will survive and continue to be what it is and has always been. Maybe on a lower tip, but it will survive. It was a bad move to close Passions and CMP because that was exactly the places that were off of the street, low key, safe and clean for both chica and monger. The plus was there were out of sight of the general public and tourists. Anyway that may be an option in the future if they settle down and make some positive moves for the community and tourists who venture to Sosua for companionship.

Peace,Amen to that.

Here, the people know that government is inherently corrupt (follow the money), and get on with their lives.

Empty promises from politicians don't mean a thing. If Sosua was the problem they say it is, they could so easily just make prostitution illegal.

But what they actually want to do is to control it and the money it brings.

Think about all the USA Politicians who campaigned against gambling, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, numbers racket (lotto), prostitution, loan sharking, protection racket (insurance enforced at the point of a gun).

The government has taken over it all!

Now a crook like Al Capone, couldn't even make a decent living anymore! LOL.

Brother P
06-28-20, 23:40
Amen to that.

Here, the people know that government is inherently corrupt (follow the money), and get on with their lives.

Empty promises from politicians don't mean a thing. If Sosua was the problem they say it is, they could so easily just make prostitution illegal.

But what they actually want to do is to control it and the money it brings.

Think about all the USA Politicians who campaigned against gambling, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, numbers racket (lotto), prostitution, loan sharking, protection racket (insurance enforced at the point of a gun).

The government has taken over it all!

Now a crook like Al Capone, couldn't even make a decent living anymore! LOL.Too funny about Al Capone not being able to make a living! LOL.

I suspected that Willie wouldn't be able to bring back the old days because I speak and read enough Spanish to be able to see that the pressure was coming from Santo Domingo. They don't want to make it legal. They just don't want the attention. They don't want sosua coming up when people Google sex tourism, they don't want all the YouTube videos, etc. I can see the strip being pretty much shut down and all the action being at the casino. Better build that whatsapp team. Peace.

OldKool
06-28-20, 23:41
Going to Sano Domingo next month not sure I can rely on action in sosua. I have 5 ladies waiting in SD. Very hard to choose between the ladies but that is always the case in the DR. In truth why non pro babes are in the lead but m semi pro has arranged a 3 some to start my trip with a bang.

Remy316
06-30-20, 06:04
Gentleman,

I will be in SD in July but am planning to go Sosua since I have few extra days on this trip, my first time there. Can anyone recommend which hotels / airbnb are closest to the action in Sosua.

And which spots to find the ladies at night time. Thanks.

Tempoecorto
07-01-20, 21:52
Can anyone recommend which hotels / airbnb are closest to the action in Sosua.
And which spots to find the ladies at night time. Thanks.You have been to Boca Chica and so you would find Sosua to be a cinch. One short stretch of main street, with restaurants and bars on both sides. This is where the women used to congregate (day and night) but with the discos etc closed, not sure how many would be walking by. The city created a new "red zone" about a 5 minutes scooter ride, where prior to the lock down the action had moved out to.

My personal favorite is a hotel called Casa Valeria, spic and span, run by a Dutch guy, $70 or so, restaurant on site and a stone's throw from the main street.

If catching a bus from SD, try the Metro bus, which will drop you within walking distance from that hotel.

Remy316
07-02-20, 05:43
You have been to Boca Chica and so you would find Sosua to be a cinch. One short stretch of main street, with restaurants and bars on both sides. This is where the women used to congregate (day and night) but with the discos etc closed, not sure how many would be walking by. The city created a new "red zone" about a 5 minutes scooter ride, where prior to the lock down the action had moved out to.

My personal favorite is a hotel called Casa Valeria, spic and span, run by a Dutch guy, $70 or so, restaurant on site and a stone's throw from the main street.

If catching a bus from SD, try the Metro bus, which will drop you within walking distance from that hotel.Thank you so much for that kind info. Simply getting tired of the sharks in the Capital. The recent cinch seems to have gotten some of the ladies in SD very desperate or agitated lately so was thinking of going to a quiet beach town for some action. Sosua came to mind and I'll be sure to check it out this time and post my feedback on here soon.

Oakie
07-02-20, 10:04
You have been to Boca Chica and so you would find Sosua to be a cinch. One short stretch of main street, with restaurants and bars on both sides. This is where the women used to congregate (day and night) but with the discos etc closed, not sure how many would be walking by. The city created a new "red zone" about a 5 minutes scooter ride, where prior to the lock down the action had moved out to.

If catching a bus from SD, try the Metro bus, which will drop you within walking distance from that hotel.Good info TempoeCorto.

I would add Europa to the hotel list. Seems to be the area where smaller bars are opening up and expanding, between the downtown strip and the new Ahnvee "red zone", which is still pretty quiet. SW's on the prowl on the street and in the little bars.

OldKool
07-02-20, 16:55
As of now Sosua is dead. When the girls come back is up in the air. What makes the place work is girls coming fro all over the island. The local are very hardcore and mostly wore out. If you are desperate they may work. Guys who have a whatapp lineup all is good. My non pro girls are wilder then my semipros and pros. My non pro ask me to bring toys and give better head. Go figure I have a friend going to the SU this weekend. I will get a headsup on the place.

Thank you so much for that kind info. Simply getting tired of the sharks in the Capital. The recent cinch seems to have gotten some of the ladies in SD very desperate or agitated lately so was thinking of going to a quiet beach town for some action. Sosua came to mind and I'll be sure to check it out this time and post my feedback on here soon.

Rebel Monger
07-02-20, 20:57
Good info TempoeCorto.

I would add Europa to the hotel list. Seems to be the area where smaller bars are opening up and expanding, between the downtown strip and the new Ahnvee "red zone", which is still pretty quiet. SW's on the prowl on the street and in the little bars.What about Hotel Las Palmeras http://www.hotel-las-palmeras.com/en/? Years ago I stayed there a couple of times; it was basic but acceptable, and Obie was a good guy (I wonder if he's still working there).

Questner
07-03-20, 04:08
Gentleman,

I will be in SD in July but am planning to go Sosua since I have few extra days on this trip, my first time there. Can anyone recommend which hotels / airbnb are closest to the action in Sosua.

And which spots to find the ladies at night time. Thanks.Please take a look at the thread 'Sosua Hotels'.

Tempoecorto
07-03-20, 15:30
I would add Europa to the hotel list. Seems to be the area where smaller bars are opening up and expanding, between the downtown strip and the new Ahnvee "red zone", which is still pretty quiet. SW's on the prowl on the street and in the little bars.The reason I did not add Europa, even though it is closer to the Ahnvee place, is that, to me, the building from outside, always appeared a little "unclean" as against the recently renovated Casa Valeria, (which also is really close to the beach, walking distance indeed) especially these day of "mandatory cleanliness". I also thought that at night, The Euopa side of the town might appear a little sketchy, for an new person in town as the streets are not very well illuminated, compared to the main drag. For you and I, who know the area, it of course does not mean anything, I actually go around walking there.

Of course, I have no clue about availability of women these days, in Sosua, even on the main street, daytime or night, at this early post lock down phase. You can enlighten us all.

Tempoecorto
07-03-20, 15:51
Thank you so much for that kind info. Simply getting tired of the sharks in the Capital.Are you in SD right now?

I never cared for the South of the island, with an overcrowded Capital, after having been there 6/7 times, including Boca Chica. I find Sosua a pleasant small beach town, excellent world cuisine with a lot of Europeans living there and a more relaxed pace befitting a Caribbean vacation location, with soothing Bachata music coming out of stores some years earlier, now more and more replaced with American noise, I. E. , "what passes for" music. There are other perhaps even more less populated locations but I think, we all also like a bit of civilization and internet access these days, rather than the "far from the madding crowd".

I am sure you could write to "Oakie" here, who too is one of the Expats and a resident in town, to seek his advice if you wish to get there soon.

Wrx2005
07-03-20, 16:10
It was open the day before yesterday, but I didn't actually go. I looked from the parking lot, and could see people in the water. Lounge chairs and tables out there, and the local guys tending to their customers. Yesterday, I actually went to the beach for lunch. Aris restaurant#67. Dined alone. Had the Red Snapper w / yellow rice, steamed veggies, and garlic sauce. No drink. Price 770RD. 10% service charge added to the bill. I always offer extra propina. Couldn't eat it all, had to take the rest home for dinner.

Sitting there, you will see a cluster of other restaurants open. Mofongo King, Joselito's, Jorge Mayra, small bars, gift shops etc. These werent the only ones open on the beach. There are others, but you would have to take a walk to see who is open. Big DEE, and the TreeHouse are not open yet. I know Fast Freddie way down the other end is open. Good food. I recommend him. There is also a restaurant at #159 next door to Big Mama's. He is open. Has fish entres and other stuff. Every restaurant had at least one guest, some a few. Things are slow right now. It's going to take a few days / weeks before these restaurants / venues start making any real money. Girls? I recall seeing two nice looking chicas but they were with their guys out on the beach near the water. Not sure if the guys were foreigners or locals.

The beach has always been a thoroughfare / passageway for people going to and from Charamicos to Sosua. Thats another way to spot some chicas. Maybe hit them up.

Still no clubs / disco or casino open yet. With these venues closed chicas are less inclined to post up on PC area. By the time they start coming back, to stay in the rooming houses, some will probably be hanging outside the hotels like NG, Terra Linda, Alicia Beach. Sosua Inn etc looking for clients. As of now, chicas that stay nearby may be seen out and about, but there is no abundance of talent yet. At least not until guys start filling up these hotels. Which will be in the next few days / weeks.

Tempoecorto
07-03-20, 21:55
As of now, chicas that stay nearby may be seen out and about, but there is no abundance of talent yet. At least not until guys start filling up these hotels. Which will be in the next few days / weeks.Excellent update. Thank you Wrx2005!

Oakie
07-04-20, 00:30
The reason I did not add Europa, even though it is closer to the Ahnvee place, is that, to me, the building from outside, always appeared a little "unclean" as against the recently renovated Casa Valeria, (which also is really close to the beach, walking distance indeed) especially these day of "mandatory cleanliness". I also thought that at night, The Euopa side of the town might appear a little sketchy, for an new person in town as the streets are not very well illuminated, compared to the main drag. For you and I, who know the area, it of course does not mean anything, I actually go around walking there.

Of course, I have no clue about availability of women these days, in Sosua, even on the main street, daytime or night, at this early post lock down phase. You can enlighten us all.Wrexxys post pretty much sums up the present state of the downtown and beach area.

But for what I call the "Europa Zone", it has been cleaned up considerably since the COVID business started.

Repaired sidewalks, empty lots cleared of garbage, old buildings razed and being razed, and many of the street bars have renovated, anticipating more business. Europa has itself opened a second bar area directly overlooking the street. As of now there is actually more pedestrian traffic and tourists, than either the Ahnvee area or the downtown strip.

It is not the Grand Parade with hotels and night clubs, but with it's little colmados, local street food barbecue sellers and bars, it retains a little of the old Sosua local feel. And yes you can hear batchata music coming out of there. LOL. Still a little seedy, but completely safe! And that of course attracts chicas.

If that doesn't appeal, I'd advise folks to stay on the tourist trail. Beach, Ahnvee and Downtown.

(I happen to live around there and hope the monger crowd stays away, before this little area too is New Yorkified.).

Sunday is National Election day here, with no alcohol (LOL), and everybody is anticipating a party and a re-opening around here on Monday. I'll be there!

We'll see how it goes.

GrownMan1
07-04-20, 18:02
Excellent update. Thank you Wrx2005!Yes very informative thank you Sir Wrs2005!

Remy316
07-04-20, 20:20
The reason I did not add Europa, even though it is closer to the Ahnvee place, is that, to me, the building from outside, always appeared a little "unclean" as against the recently renovated Casa Valeria, (which also is really close to the beach, walking distance indeed) especially these day of "mandatory cleanliness". I also thought that at night, The Euopa side of the town might appear a little sketchy, for an new person in town as the streets are not very well illuminated, compared to the main drag. For you and I, who know the area, it of course does not mean anything, I actually go around walking there.

Of course, I have no clue about availability of women these days, in Sosua, even on the main street, daytime or night, at this early post lock down phase. You can enlighten us all.Very good feedback!

I'll be going there in 2 weeks.

Tempoecorto
07-04-20, 21:22
But for what I call the "Europa Zone", it has been cleaned up considerably since the COVID business started.That is nice to know. I have been away for four months and was not aware of all that. You are right, it is somewhat seedier (especially with open drains and not too well lit street) even though completely safe and is somewhat tucked away, with couple of typical local eats. I know one expat who lives in a very clean looking condo there that has other European residents, which also has a restaurant, almost next to Europa, going towards Ahnvee, on the same side of the street.

Thanks for keeping the forum alive!

Oakie
07-04-20, 21:43
I know one expat who lives in a very clean looking condo there that has other European residents, which also has a restaurant, almost next to Europa, going towards Ahnvee, on the same side of the street.That would be Club Residential Condo apartments.

As we speak, they too are in the process of renovating and upgrading their street facing restaurant. Optimism is in the air!

The poolside part of their bar and restaurant never closed thru the whole quarantine and curfew, and was a little oasis of normality for us locals, in an otherwise dead town.

Njoean197
07-05-20, 00:39
How crazy / stupid would it be to visit the Sosua / Santiago area in late July? Just returned from a Cancun trip for a few days and found action with the girls, but not much else. Bars and nightlife were dead. I am a big fan of the chase and the hunt. Any experienced mongers out there have an opinion on this? Would a late July trip be a waste of time and money or do you think the Island is ready to get back to life and start the party? I have read that Bars and clubs will be closed till late August, is this true, or have bars and small clubs been open late on the DL?

Any opinions or responses is greatly appreciated.

Tempoecorto
07-05-20, 05:52
That would be Club Residential Condo apartments.That's it!

On another note, how is the public conveyance working? Carritos were Driver+2+4 configuration, and now? Thanks.

Hi There
07-05-20, 08:39
How crazy / stupid would it be to visit the Sosua / Santiago area in late July? Just returned from a Cancun trip for a few days and found action with the girls, but not much else. Bars and nightlife were dead. I am a big fan of the chase and the hunt. Any experienced mongers out there have an opinion on this? Would a late July trip be a waste of time and money or do you think the Island is ready to get back to life and start the party? I have read that Bars and clubs will be closed till late August, is this true, or have bars and small clubs been open late on the DL?

Any opinions or responses is greatly appreciated.Not sure about late July as it might be too soon to tell. I've heard some guys already touched down in Sosua and they say the bars and beaches are open but not any clubs. One guy sent me a text saying the beaches are alright but no clubs. I've heard the restaurants have to close early but things change on a daily basis. I am trying to book for Sosua for August but I want to get more intel before booking my flight. I have also heard the villas like Residencial Hispaniola will not allow "guest" while the corna is still going on. So be sure to contact the hotel to be sure the allow "guest" to come back to your room. I hear Sosua Inn and Anhvee and a few other hotels allow guest now but I like the large villa experience so if you are like me then Air be& be may be the way to go. What ever you hear now I am sure it will change many times before the end of July.

Sammon
07-05-20, 16:13
Not sure about late July as it might be too soon to tell. I've heard some guys already touched down in Sosua and they say the bars and beaches are open but not any clubs. One guy sent me a text saying the beaches are alright but no clubs. I've heard the restaurants have to close early but things change on a daily basis. I am trying to book for Sosua for August but I want to get more intel before booking my flight. I have also heard the villas like Residencial Hispaniola will not allow "guest" while the corna is still going on. So be sure to contact the hotel to be sure the allow "guest" to come back to your room. I hear Sosua Inn and Anhvee and a few other hotels allow guest now but I like the large villa experience so if you are like me then Air be& be may be the way to go. What ever you hear now I am sure it will change many times before the end of July.All businesses in Sosua depend on tourists, specifically sex tourists not counting guests at AI resorts. Hotels will not survive if they do not allow guests. For safety sake I always believe in staying at hotels to avoid problems with girls. Hotels would like to protect the guests.

On the other hand air be&be and apartment rentals has no protection.

Even when Sosua fully re opens there will be strict guidelines issued by the government. Flout the rules at your own peril. It is better to wait to make plans to go however blue your balls are. There are forum members who live there and will give on the ground reports. Accordingly you make plans.

Hi There
07-05-20, 19:45
All businesses in Sosua depend on tourists, specifically sex tourists not counting guests at AI resorts. Hotels will not survive if they do not allow guests. For safety sake I always believe in staying at hotels to avoid problems with girls. Hotels would like to protect the guests.

On the other hand air be&be and apartment rentals has no protection.

Even when Sosua fully re opens there will be strict guidelines issued by the government. Flout the rules at your own peril. It is better to wait to make plans to go however blue your balls are. There are forum members who live there and will give on the ground reports. Accordingly you make plans.That is true as safety is a concern. But there are some villas and hotels and resorts that are not allowing any chicas while corna is going on. Not even the pay the extra fee situation per girl. For myself I don't like the one and two star hotels, that have no restrictions on chicas during the corna, but enjoy the larger villas. No doubt being safe is a concern as I may just wait this situation out when better information and availability is forthcoming. As I've seen in the past few months whatever the government says on one day will change 10 times before the next week.

Manizales911
07-05-20, 20:50

Any opinions or responses is greatly appreciated.All clubs are closed. The only bars that are open are ones that serve food as they can be considered restaurants and restaurants can be open. Bars in hotels are allowed to be open. No problem getting a beer on the beach. Everything has to close at 10 pm. Nobody knows when things will open any further than this, if they tell you that they know when they are lying plain and simple.

Questner
07-06-20, 00:45
That's it!

On another note, how is the public conveyance working? Carritos were Driver+2+4 configuration, and now? Thanks.Temporarily half of the previous load and double the price, I recall 80 pesos to Pto Pta but 100 pesos price was also posted.

NightWhaler
07-06-20, 05:18
All clubs are closed. The only bars that are open are ones that serve food as they can be considered restaurants and restaurants can be open. Bars in hotels are allowed to be open. No problem getting a beer on the beach. Everything has to close at 10 pm. Nobody knows when things will open any further than this, if they tell you that they know when they are lying plain and simple.According to the plan laid out previously and according to '"The Dominican Daily" all "entertainment" is scheduled to open then. That's discos and such.

Peace,

Tempoecorto
07-06-20, 17:42
Temporarily half of the previous load and double the price, I recall 80 pesos to Pto Pta but 100 pesos price was also posted.Many thanks for the information.

So in addition to the driver, there are 3 more people. The rate of course reflects that but many may have trouble with the hiked up rates too. Having said that, without this, that extremely close proximity of 7 sardines, that place, now that everything is open, would be soon like FL / TX.

Oakie
07-06-20, 18:27
According to the plan laid out previously and according to '"The Dominican Daily" all "entertainment" is scheduled to open then. That's discos and such.

Peace,A lot of the restaurants, and bars that also sell food have re-opened. Old Rumba, Jolly Roger, Mateos, etc. Nobody is wearing a mask on premises.

The other bars and restaurants that survived the shut down are getting ready to re-open, but right now there are no tourists, so they are waiting for them to show up, before they open up and hire staff just to sit around and wait.

Same on the beach.

When the tourists come, the chicas will follow!

NightWhaler
07-07-20, 01:34
A lot of the restaurants, and bars that also sell food have re-opened. Old Rumba, Jolly Roger, Mateos, etc. Nobody is wearing a mask on premises.

The other bars and restaurants that survived the shut down are getting ready to re-open, but right now there are no tourists, so they are waiting for them to show up, before they open up and hire staff just to sit around and wait.

Same on the beach.

When the tourists come, the chicas will follow!That local newspaper for information is "Dominican Today" website. I quoted it wrong. They had posted up the outline of their reopening with the posted dates of activities and when they would open. I'll be on the ground this Thursday and will help the local economy move forward. All one needs is the phone and contact numbers. Unless of course it's your first rodeo.

Peace,

The Critic
07-07-20, 06:37
That local newspaper for information is "Dominican Today" website. I quoted it wrong. They had posted up the outline of their reopening with the posted dates of activities and when they would open. I'll be on the ground this Thursday and will help the local economy move forward. All one needs is the phone and contact numbers. Unless of course it's your first rodeo.

Peace,For Reference.

https://dominicantoday.com/

https://sosuaone.com/

Wrx2005
07-07-20, 18:14
If you are an expat here, yes. If you are a laid back tourist who doesn't require much excitement or entertainment, yes. If you have regulars already and they are available, Yes. If you are good with using social media or venturing out, and don't mind pursuing chicas that route, and have a way to get to them or them getting to you, YES a trip is worth it. If you just like being here in Sosua, Yes it's worth it. If you scuba dive or fish, then yes. If you feel comfortable meeting new people, and arent lost because your boys couldn't make it there too, then Yes.

If you are a tourist looking for consistent 7 - 10's available to you, forget it. If you require club or casino action, a fair choice of bars to go to, and also hoping to run into a bunch of 7- 10's, forget it. If the beach is corny and boring to you, forget it. If not being able to smash a variety of chicas 1 to 3 times a day every day is a problem, then forget it. If you are bored out of your skull because Sosua is operating like a normal small town for it's residents, forget it. If you can't stand Sosua for more than 3-5 days normally when there was no pandemic, then definitely do yourself a favor and forget Sosua. Find somewhere else to go.

Njoean197
07-07-20, 20:54
If you are an expat here, yes. If you are a laid back tourist who doesn't require much excitement or entertainment, yes. If you have regulars already and they are available, Yes. If you are good with using social media or venturing out, and don't mind pursuing chicas that route, and have a way to get to them or them getting to you, YES a trip is worth it. If you just like being here in Sosua, Yes it's worth it. If you scuba dive or fish, then yes. If you feel comfortable meeting new people, and arent lost because your boys couldn't make it there too, then Yes.

If you are a tourist looking for consistent 7 - 10's available to you, forget it. If you require club or casino action, a fair choice of bars to go to, and also hoping to run into a bunch of 7- 10's, forget it. If the beach is corny and boring to you, forget it. If not being able to smash a variety of chicas 1 to 3 times a day every day is a problem, then forget it. If you are bored out of your skull because Sosua is operating like a normal small town for it's residents, forget it. If you can't stand Sosua for more than 3-5 days normally when there was no pandemic, then definitely do yourself a favor and forget Sosua. Find somewhere else to go.Awesome post. Read my mind exactly. For a guy like me, unfortunately it seems like the DR may not be an option this summer. Sucks cause Sosua is a hell of a trip when things are full go. I know a million people have been saying it for months, but travel ain't going to be the same for some time.

Tempoecorto
07-07-20, 21:04
Find somewhere else to go.Both humorous and true. Hopefully, this reading will insure that the place remains free of clutter, and will keep the contagion at bay.

GrownMan1
07-07-20, 23:50
If you are a tourist looking for consistent 7 - 10's available to you, forget it. If you require club or casino action, a fair choice of bars to go to, and also hoping to run into a bunch of 7- 10's, forget it. If the beach is corny and boring to you, forget it. If not being able to smash a variety of chicas 1 to 3 times a day every day is a problem, then forget it. If you are bored out of your skull because Sosua is operating like a normal small town for it's residents, forget it. If you can't stand Sosua for more than 3-5 days normally when there was no pandemic, then definitely do yourself a favor and forget Sosua. Find somewhere else to go.I had to share this information with all my friends. They have been in hibernation so long they're ready to make a move. Quite frankly so am I. I had to tell them if we go to the Sue, don't expect nothing to be open like it normally is on a weekend. You have to rely on your contacts. We can also feed off each other contacts.

I had one friend for the no and one friend for the go. I was the deciding factor. I'm still weighing my options. I can do the Sue and knock off some of my favorites. And since I've been told to not expect nothing I can prepare for it and make it something. I know my other friend who wants to go is thinking the same thing.

The biggest problem is the one who wants to stay on the south Coast. He cannot operate without the club and beach 7-10 chicas scenery. He would have a hard time. When I said we were possibly going up north. The first thing he said was let's pay for VIP in Classico.

Sammon
07-07-20, 23:54
Awesome post. Read my mind exactly. For a guy like me, unfortunately it seems like the DR may not be an option this summer. Sucks cause Sosua is a hell of a trip when things are full go. I know a million people have been saying it for months, but travel ain't going to be the same for some time.You never know. DR needs tourists money whether AI resort type or mongers. Everybody contribute to the economy. Sosua always had its up and downs recently from a mayor who killed main street to chicas who outpriced themselves. Normal girls used to come to make quick money and will stay with you for a few days. This way they need not rent a room or stay with a friend paying money.

With the new mayor and threat of COVID gone who knows.

Charm of Sosua is quick weekend hop. It all depends on your luck if you meet right girls or not.

TomJackin
07-08-20, 01:16
With the new mayor and threat of COVID gone who knows.

And when did the threat of the virus go away?

Wrx2005
07-08-20, 16:58
I had to share this information with all my friends. They have been in hibernation so long they're ready to make a move. Quite frankly so am I. I had to tell them if we go to the Sue, don't expect nothing to be open like it normally is on a weekend. You have to rely on your contacts. We can also feed off each other contacts.

I had one friend for the no and one friend for the go. I was the deciding factor. I'm still weighing my options. I can do the Sue and knock off some of my favorites. And since I've been told to not expect nothing I can prepare for it and make it something. I know my other friend who wants to go is thinking the same thing.

The biggest problem is the one who wants to stay on the south Coast. He cannot operate without the club and beach 7-10 chicas scenery. He would have a hard time. When I said we were possibly going up north. The first thing he said was let's pay for VIP in Classico.I'm glad that you were able to intervene on their behalf. IMO, the south coast and Santiago is probably a better option RIGHT NOW. And maybe for the next few weeks. Think about it. Many of the chicks that looked like something, usually came to Sosua from these places. So if guys fly into SDQ or STI, chances are, guys can make hookups with those same chicks from those areas. Through social media, or Whats app contacts. You can bet, many dudes that met decent talent in Sosua kept in touch with these girls. Mi amor, beso beso, me extrano blah blah blah.

Probably sent them WU payments during the pandemic too. (but that's another story). What this means is, these guys can fly into SDQ or STI, closer to where these chicks live, and then the chick can come see them. Like a pretend girl friend / relationship. You know how guys be thinking they got a cool chica? That I believe is the plan a lot of guys will be making once they get back. The guys that never make contacts, never kept numbers, they will be the ones having to be more creative during their vacation.

It makes more sense for the chicas to stay in the south coast and Santiago and let their clients comes to see them, instead of going to Sosua where there are not enough clients yet to provide services for. Plus the cost of the chicas lodging in or near Sosua. A chica from SD or Santiago can go bang a dude in his hotel, and get back home to the husband and boyfriend before grandma finishes cooking dinner or before grandpa wakes up from his nap after playing dominos all day.

When the hotels in Sosua fill, so will the chicas from all over return.

Mr Enternational
07-08-20, 20:23
A chica from SD or Santiago can go bang a dude in his hotel, and get back home to the husband and boyfriend before grandma finishes cooking dinner or before grandpa wakes up from his nap after playing dominos all day.Or this!:

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhDDX1rdCnu6krwJ9n

See now I understand perfectly when chicks have said I could not come over to their house because he is footing the bill. Big misconception is that Dominican guys do not take care of their kids, when in fact they are paying for whole houses for their kids to stay in along with the kids' mothers.

Tempoecorto
07-09-20, 13:44
Big misconception is that Dominican guys do not take care of their kids, when in fact they are paying for whole houses for their kids to stay in along with the kids' mothers.I am glad you finally understood the class difference, which is as true in the DR (or Thailand or Brasil) as where you grew up. We on this forum interact with the plebs that live from day to day, perhaps even hour to hour. The women that drive the SUVs in Santiago, would not give you (or me) time.

Wrx2005
07-10-20, 17:39
Was hanging with a buddy on Thursday, that got in on Wednesday (American Airlines). Took him to Playero to get provisions. Took him to exchange money. Now normally the best exchange rate is the guy in the rear of the plaza on Alejo Martinez (where Orange / Altice used to be). His rate was 58.10 at 3 ish in the afternoon. I thought he would be higher. Maybe because it was late in the afternoon? My alternative is Caribe Express. We actually went there 1st. They were offering 58.10. About a week or two ago, it was 58.40 at Caribe Express. So I don't know what happened? It's almost like the arrival of tourists caused a drop in the exchange rate. And why not? They know a bunch of tourists are going to be exchanging money as soon as they get to Sosua.

Here's the irony. We stopped by Flip Flop Thursday afternoon, and I see Mapello coming through. He is the mobile exchange guy. Always walking all over the place doing money exchange. His number is 809 491 3024. You can call or text him to come where you are. No Whatsapp. I know crazy right? Everybody uses Whats app. So if you are on the beach and need money exchanged, you can call or text him, and he will come. Just make sure you can identify the spot where you are posted up at. Of course if you are exchanging a lot, even a thousand USD, he will make it his business to get to you.

Anyway, his rate was 58.30 as long as you were exchanging 200 USD or more. So here you got the mobile exchange guy with a better rate than the dude in the plaza or Caribe Express. Wish we caught up with Mapello earlier. BTW that's pronounced "MA PAY YO".

Bumped into Bourbon Street / Ahnvee owner. He said BS is open for dining. No clubbing just yet. Been seeing girls slowly appearing in Sosua. Not sure if they came from afar, or just from Puerto Plata? Plenty of guys have arrived on several flights this week. So Sosua is slowly filling up. It's still going to take some time before a lot of guys are able or willing to come. For enough guys back in the states, it may not be practical to travel if their finances took a major hit during the lock down period. Flip Flop had a small crowd of guys dining and drinking. Chicks here and there walking around. Doable and quite fuckable types.

But you could tell they were hood type chicas. I'm not going to call them street rats. Because that would be too extreme. Lets just say you wouldn't be taking them to Cabarete for a day of fun and eats. And if you did mess with what I saw, you would definitely be locking your stuff down, and not taking your eye off of them. Not for one minute. For the guys that are importing chicas (past hookups or from social media) they can be creative and still get their needs met. Just a reinforcement reminder. Don't allow yourself to be bamboozled by chicas making you feel that their circumstances are so dire, so grim that they need you to pay them above what the job is worth, or them trying to make a dude feel he has to keep hiring them because they are soooo poor.

That way they keep a dude from pursuing variety, or maybe he is taking a break from chicks altogether. It's not our responsibility to make up for their lack of income. Or because they made too many babies. That also goes for local dudes too. Local guys are going to try to play the poor me role on unsuspecting dudes. Try to convince you that they don't know where their next meal is coming from. Meanwhile none of them stepped foot in Sosua the whole time there were no tourists, and we had a curfew.

Now all of a sudden they appear in Sosua and now need your exclusive help? Please don't fall for any of their sob strories and sad faces. It's all manipulation done to perfection. The pandemic made the locals smarter and more creative in how they go about extracting tourists ( or anybody ) from their money/resources. Dont assume the pandemic here is reason for you to part with money given to those who did not earn it. Giving to those that earned is the best policy.

A balanced perspective. Remember many people do not appreciate what is given, especially gifts and benefits which was not earned.