PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140

Scotch
09-06-20, 13:35
Tourist in his 50's just died a day ago in a motorcycle scooter accident.

My condolences goes out to his family and just reminds everybody have fun but be safe out there.

The pictures my friend sent me are too graphic and disrespectful to post.

Here a shot of him in a better light.

DzikaBomba
09-06-20, 13:52
She comes at 4:20 pm when the curfew Starts at 5 pm and then asks for 150 $ LT.

I Heard somewhere that this could happen.

But never thought I would get it. In Germany I pay 130€ for an hour so in comparison this is still a bargain but Not what I wanted to pay.

In peso she asks for 7500 and not less.

I will Not repeat and No SLT for me, because this is Not my League.

Mr Enternational
09-06-20, 15:14
Tourist in his 50's just died a day ago in a motorcycle scooter accident.Yep. Riding with no helmet and his head hit a wall. Folks just refuse to be safe.

Brother P
09-06-20, 19:09

But never thought I would get it. In Germany I pay 130 for an hour so in comparison this is still a bargain but Not what I wanted to pay.

I will Not repeat and No SLT for me, because this is Not my League.Where the f##k are they getting these crazy prices? In dollar's no less. 5000 pesos is my TLN price. I might go an extra 500 if I really like her or if she was really good. But I don't negotiate or pay in dollars.

Brother P
09-06-20, 19:11
There are a lot of hardcore girls on the street if you are not clear about what you are paying look out. The girls consider what they do their job. You are their client. Striking a fair price is serious business for both of you. The curfew make things harder. You never keep a girl all night unless you test ride her. It sucks having a girl all night who you have no connection with. As long as the the curfew is on guys have to be on point.No TLN with a chica you haven't test driven! Maybe in 2012 -14 you could get away with that. Back when classico was closed and it was all rumba, dlatin and small bars. But in today's sosua that is a no no bro!

Mr Enternational
09-06-20, 20:07
She comes at 4:20 pm when the curfew Starts at 5 pm and then asks for 150 $ LT.LOL. What was she saying before she came?

I Heard somewhere that this could happen.Yeah, that would have been from me, yet I am the crazy one here according to some. Now that you have first hand experience, come on over to the crazy side of at-fault mongers that must be doing something wrong.

I will Not repeat and No SLT for me, because this is Not my League.What is SLT? I will drink to "Not my League!

OldKool
09-06-20, 21:23
That is why you get the price nailed before they post. Once they are in your room with price in air you could be negotiating with the police. They can pick any number out of the air. There are some bad girls out there who will slam dunk you if you are off your game. Sosua is still workable but you have to be on top of your game. I had to kick one of my best performers to the curve. She wanted 150 no bend. I just can not see paying that much when Haitian girl will fuck your brains out for 3000 and be gratefull.

LOL. What was she saying before she came?

Yeah, that would have been from me, yet I am the crazy one here according to some. Now that you have first hand experience, come on over to the crazy side of at-fault mongers that must be doing something wrong.

What is SLT? I will drink to "Not my League!

DzikaBomba
09-06-20, 21:37
LOL. What was she saying before she came?

Yeah, that would have been from me, yet I am the crazy one here according to some. Now that you have first hand experience, come on over to the crazy side of at-fault mongers that must be doing something wrong.

What is SLT? I will drink to "Not my League!I texted her 4000 p. But she did not answer.

Something went wrong and it will not happen again. Today I'm taking a break and tomorrow I'm starting getting serious with this Business like I was in my first days.

SLT is LT over a few days. So keeping her for a few Days. Astonishment that you didn't know that.

GrownMan1
09-06-20, 22:26

But never thought I would get it. In Germany I pay 130 for an hour so in comparison this is still a bargain but Not what I wanted to pay.

I will Not repeat and No SLT for me, because this is Not my League.It's not ridiculous that's how the hyenas eat. Just when you thought you had a good rapport. Bam! She tries to play you stupid. Risking burning her bridge for future business. She puts it all on the line gambling that you will give in to her outrageous price. In a sense you got to respect her. She think she has laid her web down deep enough and now it's time to trap a fool! She knew exactly what time it was, she knew your dick was hard for her, and she knew your time was limited. All night price $150 Non-negotiable. You got to love her gangster!

Oakie
09-07-20, 01:26

I will Not repeat and No SLT for me, because this is Not my League.You got to avoid getting into these situations. It's not necessary. They can elevate to the drama where everybody gets into the act, even security, the police, and the bystanstanders, tut tutting and cluck clucking about your misadventures. We see it far too often.

Your trouble starts at "she shows up half hour before curfew and demands $150". That just doesn'why happen out of the blue.

Like complaining about a taxi or moto fare once you are at your destination, a large tab run up in a clip joint, or a hoe in your room who says you owe her more, or the guy who meets a strange chicas girl's family in a restaurant, or the guy who leaves his shit on the dresser with a stange hoe he just pick up off the street, while he's taking a crap, or in the shower. It will not end well.

You'll only get sympathy from the usual suspects who roll like you, and believe me, they are not the majority in Sosua (oustide this Sosua "complaint desk" forum, that is, LOL).

But if why'all continue to blame the "barracudas", and not adjust your own behaviour, you are destined to join the chronic complainers, terminally disappointed, and give.

My advice to you below, was to offer her 2500 plus a propina for good service, which puts YOU in control, and let the hoe be left to take it or leave it!

My advice to you is not to dwell in the sympathy vote here from fellow losers here, the aforementioned tut tutters, and cluck cluckers, but to take some constructive advice from posters who have learned how to roll happily and successfully in Sosua. The real "next level" the vets talk about, begins with looking in the mirror.

It's supposed to be a vacation!

Good luck!

Tempoecorto
09-07-20, 01:57
Yeah, that would have been from me, yet I am the crazy one here according to some. Now that you have first hand experience, come on over to the crazy side of at-fault mongers that must be doing something wrong.You telling us what this guy is doing is right? If he is paying you to defend him, I have nothing to say but for heaven's sake, it ain't too f. ing complicated when you meet a shark. What about good old fashioned " no thanks"? That is not so difficult!

Xiomega
09-07-20, 12:43
Hi all,

I've been looking at a place to stay for 1-2 week to do diving, relax and monger. Sadly, I'll be traveling alone as my friends are all still working and can't take any time right now. It's been a pretty hectic few months.

I was thinking of going to Sosua because the dives sound beginner friendly and read this thread to learn about the non-diving part. I get the feeling that Sosua is not recommended if you don't know your way around (and I've never been to DR or the region).

Is that the case and if yes, any recommendations?

Chris H
09-07-20, 15:19
LOL.

What is SLT? I will drink to "Not my League!Mr. E, these folks don't know anything about 808, LOL!

Xiomega
09-07-20, 15:46
I was thinking of going to Sosua for 1-2 weeks to decompress (diving + mongering) as it's been a couple of hard months. It would be my first time in DR and reading this forum, I get the feeling that it might not be a good idea to start there. Am I wrong?

Any suggestion on where to start a DR vacation with both diving and mongering available?

There are a lot of hardcore girls on the street if you are not clear about what you are paying look out. The girls consider what they do their job. You are their client. Striking a fair price is serious business for both of you. The curfew make things harder. You never keep a girl all night unless you test ride her. It sucks having a girl all night who you have no connection with. As long as the the curfew is on guys have to be on point.

Manizales911
09-07-20, 16:56
SLT is LT over a few days. So keeping her for a few Days. Astonishment that you didn't know that.I've been in this game and on these forums a LONG time and I never heard of SLT either.

Manizales911
09-07-20, 17:02

I will Not repeat and No SLT for me, because this is Not my League.Spend time on Facebook and you can fill your phone with girls from Puerto Plata that will gladly come to Sosua for 2000ST and 3500 TLN, I just raised my TLN price to 3500,was 3000,not because I was asked to but because I have a little compassion and with the exchange rate so good my out of pocket expense for pussy has actually gone down over the last few years.

GrownMan1
09-07-20, 17:33
Spend time on Facebook and you can fill your phone with girls from Puerto Plata that will gladly come to Sosua for 2000ST and 3500 TLN, I just raised my TLN price to 3500,was 3000,not because I was asked to but because I have a little compassion and with the exchange rate so good my out of pocket expense for pussy has actually gone down over the last few years.I think I'm kind of the same. While it's nice to have un mil Chicas on my team; I rarely give it. Even if we agreed on it in the pass. The current exchange rate is showing love to the American dollar. I show little love back. Now, If I am negotiation I may start off with 1500 pesos instead of 1000. However some of my ex Pat friends are still giving 500 pesos for their chicas.

Mr Enternational
09-07-20, 17:34
You telling us what this guy is doing is right?In a couple of instances he invited a chick over and they agreed on or he had sent a price before the chick came (in writing.) When the chick arrived or after services were performed they changed the price on him. And in neither case did the price change to his favor, but it changed to the females' favor. Yeah. Maybe what this guy is doing is not right. Has nothing to do with the chicks.

The thing is that over the years I have read his reports in the Thailand and Philippines threads. Never any kind of problems. He just shows up in Sosua and shit is falling apart because of something he is doing? Yeah, okay.

Reminds me of the time when I met a chick at the walk up spot with hot dogs and shit. I took a picture of her and said now I have this to show the police if you decide to make problems later. Any other place a chick would have kept on her best behavior; but this is the Sue we are talking about. They can't be bargained with; they can't be reasoned with; they don't feel pity or remorse or... People get tired of that bullshit when they are trying to make a fair transaction.

DzikaBomba
09-07-20, 18:21
I've been in this game and on these forums a LONG time and I never heard of SLT either.OK. I thought I learned it from here. Then it was from an other forum.

SLT means Super Long Time = over a few days.

DzikaBomba
09-07-20, 18:28
Today the chick who offered me BBFS and wiped my cum from her Ass on my bed contacted me.

I thought I could try it and today she was really nice!

With Kissing, cuddling, some nice talk and BBFSCIP.

She milked me dry with her Pussy muscles.

I think she got the hint that Last Time I was Not satisfied with her Service and delivered better.

She asked for Repeat which will happen.

Put 2500 p in her purse Like before without any comments.

DzikaBomba
09-07-20, 18:32
Spend time on Facebook and you can fill your phone with girls from Puerto Plata that will gladly come to Sosua for 2000ST and 3500 TLN, I just raised my TLN price to 3500,was 3000,not because I was asked to but because I have a little compassion and with the exchange rate so good my out of pocket expense for pussy has actually gone down over the last few years.I prefer to take Girls face to face which is enough possible here.

I tried Badoo but it bored me very fast. Then I prefer from the street.

I have some days left and will try it to do it better now.

Kazeu
09-08-20, 01:29
I think I'm kind of the same. While it's nice to have un mil Chicas on my team; I rarely give it. Even if we agreed on it in the pass. The current exchange rate is showing love to the American dollar. I show little love back. Now, If I am negotiation I may start off with 1500 pesos instead of 1000. However some of my ex Pat friends are still giving 500 pesos for their chicas.Just remember when the exchange rate goes the other way and you're getting less for your dollar. The girls will be expecting the same amount. They don't care what you get for your dollar.

GrownMan1
09-08-20, 02:30
Just remember when the exchange rate goes the other way and you're getting less for your dollar. The girls will be expecting the same amount. They don't care what you get for your dollar.I cannot control expectations. I only control what I give.

Kazeu
09-08-20, 02:34
Thats why you should give the same amount. If you want to give more. Give it randomly. Make no association between the sex and the gift. Then they never expect more for sex. They just think you're a swell guy.

I cannot control expectations. I only control what I give.

Dg8787
09-08-20, 03:05
Just remember when the exchange rate goes the other way and you're getting less for your dollar. The girls will be expecting the same amount. They don't care what you get for your dollar.I think it goes the same way when you get more for your dollar. You pay the same in local currency. Girls don't care what you get for the dollar.

GrownMan1
09-08-20, 03:10
Thats why you should give the same amount. If you want to give more. Give it randomly. Make no association between the sex and the gift. Then they never expect more for sex. They just think you're a swell guy.Care about a Chica's expectations. Always pay her the same amount. (I used to pay per performance) Give more randomly. Care about what she thinks after I'm paying her to leave. Any Other non-solicited advice coach?
Just kidding my man but seriously you are telling a Sergeant major about the military. We can exchange strategies but I dont need advice about how to deal with my Chicas

Oakie
09-08-20, 09:31
I think it goes the same way when you get more for your dollar. You pay the same in local currency. Girls don't care what you get for the dollar.You'd be surprised, LOL. The USA Dollar is king here, and currency exchange is a big source of income for locals in tourist towns.

As an expat I'm constantly pleasantly surprised at the resourcefulness of the average DR chica. Street smart they are. (Sosua and BC hardcores that end up on the street, are the exception, not the rule).

My regular has no formal schooling to speak of, but when it comes to plain common sense, she could buy and sell the Prague Press Attache, the International Lawyer and the International Education PhD I had long term normal relationships with.

She can cook, dress and prepare a fresh caught fish, bring me shorts and tees from La Pulga, that always fit perfectly and are comfortable and look cool, for a few pesos. I love her hands, working hands, with short natural nails and always the odd cut or burn, and natural sweet smelling hair.

We do a shop together before she goes home, and I look at what she puts in the cart. Soaps, cooking oil, giant bags of rice and flour and cereal. No prepared foods or sugary snacks.

They can tell you the going rate of the dollar, when it's going to rain, how to eat well on the cheap, heal common ailments, and laugh at their politicians, because they figured out a long time ago that they are all crooks, and most of all, how to be genuinely happy.

Same with the guys, they can get you anything you need, repair anything, and bring it to your door with a smile, for a few pesos.

I think that a lot of the problems mongers have here is underestimating them and figuring they can easily outwit them. LOL.

DzikaBomba
09-08-20, 13:44
Yesterday evening the chica Who I fucked with in the morning texts me at 7:30 PM that she missed to get her Last Ride to her home in Puerto Plata and is stuck in Sosua.

Then she asks me if she could sleep with me and how much I would pay her.

I asked her why should I pay her for sleeping? How could an hoe come to the idea that I pay her for sleeping in my room because she is stuck up?

I would only pay for sex.

So we agreed for 4500 and that I want two rounds for that.

It didn't end well and in the end I really paid her for sleeping in my room.

In the early morning I fucked her once BBFSCIP.

2 hours again I wanted to fuck her again. She said I'm loco. She is Not an horse and that her Pussy Hurts.

When I want to fuck more I should Look for an other chica.

I did that immediately and kicked her out paying these agreed 4500 p.

I'm tired of this BS and don't want to have more discussions and drama.

I really feel like an idiot.

To win with this shit you have to be more ice cold as they are.

I never was the TL Type of Guy. Whats the Idea of that?

Why should I pay a Chic to sleep in my Room?

Especially here?

In Th or PH I did this a few Times. It was OK with sleeping arms in arms. Really GFE.

Here she sleeps on her Side of the bed turned away from you and demands payments for that.

And in the morning she was nice but until the evening she changed her Attitude completely.

Manizales911
09-08-20, 17:03
Just remember when the exchange rate goes the other way and you're getting less for your dollar.Not likely in my mongering lifetime for many reasons.

DzikaBomba
09-08-20, 23:32
Today I had Luck and got I very nice Session wit an 18 year old dark Haitian who talked to me when I was sitting at Kings and drinking a Water in the Noon.

I offered her 2000 p which she accepted. I was a bit skeptical about her age, but the Reception at Plaza Europa did good Work and checked her very intense.

In the Room she was very sweet and affectionate with kisses, hugging and was sucking me how much I wanted. When I told her to stop because I wanted to fuck she was actually sad, that she could not suck more haha. BJ was so so, she needs to practice a bit, but was willing to please. She had a nice tiny Body with an flat stomach and was a bit Hairy on her private Parts.

I fucked her in different Positions, but despite her being so nice and tight I needed some time (this is week two of my sex vacation, so no wonder).

But she never complains and took everything from me.

I have no Complaints here. Will Repeat.

Good that nice Sessions can still happen and not all are so Ice cold Hardcore Scammers.

BTW I saw today a Group of LB walking on PC. I was happy that this Place is free of "them" but they seem also to exist here.

It seems that Gays are also coming here and are demanding them.

Oakie
09-08-20, 23:50
Yesterday evening the chica Who I fucked with in the morning texts me at 7:30 PM that she missed to get her Last Ride to her home in Puerto Plata and is stuck in Sosua.

I asked her why should I pay her for sleeping? How could an hoe come to the idea that I pay her for sleeping in my room because she is stuck up?

2 hours again I wanted to fuck her again. She said I'm loco. She is Not an horse and that her Pussy Hurts.

When I want to fuck more I should Look for an other chica.Business is business.

Unless you are running a homeless shelter, I assume you deducted the room rent?

Tempoecorto
09-09-20, 04:02
The thing is that over the years I have read his reports in the Thailand and Philippines threads. Never any kind of problems. He just shows up in Sosua and shit is falling apart because of something he is doing? Yeah, okay.I hardly know anyone on this forum so I have no preconceived notion about someone. I have been to Thailand 40+ times, (stayed at Hyatt Erawan ever since they opened), have had bad experiences in Patpong and I thought I knew the bloody street. I also had very satisfying experiences there. A few years back, a woman picked my pocket in Boca Chica, a first ever picking pocket and a first bad experience in the DR. Moral of the story, it would be inane pointing finger at the sharks, if you decide to swim with them, at least in my book.

Tempoecorto
09-09-20, 04:14
Got to Sosua via Santiago on Sunday. The plane landed at 11 and I was out of the terminal in 5 minutes. I had my COVID test report which no one asked for. They have beefed up their health report though, with a lot of probing questions, including your phone number, email and stay place.

Went to the bus station to take a bus to Sosua. Metro was closed. Went to Caribe. The guy told me that the last bus was at 1. 00 PM and it was full. Go figure! Took an Uber over the mountain road.

The days have been very beautifully bright but also very hot. There are some chicks but when I visit the main st, it is curfew time and everyone is scrambling. The 7 PM thing is a real dampener, not for the paucity of women but because it is impossible to hang out, have dinner and chat. Hopefully by Christmas time, that would be over.

Mr Enternational
09-09-20, 09:15
Now, If I am negotiation I may start off with 1500 pesos instead of 1000. However some of my ex Pat friends are still giving 500 pesos for their chicas.According to the man above, your expat friends are more in line to how it is supposed to be, while all y'all other mfs have been drastically overpaying.

Oakie
09-09-20, 15:09
Chicas are chicas, like coffee is coffee.

You can get a coffee from a dirty old gas station for a buck, and spill it on your pants and car seat, while trying to get the lid off!

Or you can pay a little more and sit in Starbucks with a fresh "Coffee of the World", and imagine what that librarian lady across from you, in the horn rimmed glasses, with her long hair in a bun, reading a book, looks like when she loses the glasses and lets her hair down while she's blowing you. Will she look up and smile? You read that book, should you ask her what she thinks of it?

I seen lots of pictures posted here of chicas, where I would consider 500 pesos too much.

Overpaying is in the mind of the beholder, LOL.

IMHO.

GrownMan1
09-09-20, 18:12

So we agreed for 4500.

2 hours again I wanted to fuck her again. She said I'm loco.

I did that immediately and kicked her out paying these agreed 4500 p.I really feel like an idiot. IMHO You know what you did wrong. Thats why the man in the mirror is feeling like an idiot. But don't down yourself because a lot of us honest people get shammed in those type of situations. We honestly intend on paying them the full amount with only expectations of good service. Regardless of whether they give us good service or not they expect us to pay the agreed amount. Many of us have seen the recent video circulating with the chica acting a fool on a gringo because he didn't want to pay her the full amount of $200 when she cut his time short. She wasnt settling for anything less regardless.

Some of us in this room would have act on the fact that she's lost her ride very differently. You let her misses ride become a good payday $. For most chicas in the Su if they were getting 4500 pesos per night, they wouldn't go home until their twats were swollen and monthly cycle on. It wasnt a Jedi mind trick but the games Street play chica on gringos they think they can get away with it. I know it wasnt the money that really upset you. It was the fact that she took over the money agreement, came short on her job performance, invaded your space, then acted as if you had a problem after her sleeping problem was solved. She convince you to let her play you. The funny thing is I bet she's going to call you again.

I keep saying the women in the DR like good guys but they don't respect them. They respect masculinity and men that show theyre in control. You don't have to be ice cold with them but you have to have their respect.

GrownMan1
09-09-20, 18:28
Not likely in my mongering lifetime for many reasons.You caught that too. I've been here for about seven years. I have seen the dollar value drop from a range of $. 10 two $. 30 on rare occasions. I've also seen it grow from 36 to $1 Us dollar to what we are currently experiencing 58 to $1. I didn't want to antagonize his total comments because I felt he was sincere.

Brother P
09-09-20, 18:38

When I want to fuck more I should Look for an other chica.

I did that immediately and kicked her out paying these agreed 4500 p.

I'm tired of this BS and don't want to have more discussions and drama.

I really feel like an idiot.

To win with this shit you have to be more ice cold as they are.

I never was the TL Type of Guy. Whats the Idea of that?

Why should I pay a Chic to sleep in my Room?

Especially here?

In Th or PH I did this a few Times. It was OK with sleeping arms in arms. Really GFE.

Here she sleeps on her Side of the bed turned away from you and demands payments for that.

And in the morning she was nice but until the evening she changed her Attitude completely.Asking how much you would pay her to sleep was a big clue. I would have told her no. In general I smash them and send them along, because in general that is what they come for. I have a couple of exceptions, but I've been coming a long time. Don't beat yourself up, now you know what to avoid. We've all played our dues to the game bro. Don't sweat it too much.

ChuchoLoco
09-09-20, 19:17
Or you can pay a little more and sit in Starbucks with a fresh "Coffee of the World", and imagine what that librarian lady across from you, in the horn rimmed glasses, with her long hair in a bun, reading a book, looks like when she loses the glasses and lets her hair down while she's blowing you. Will she look up and smile? You read that book, should you ask her what she thinks of it?

IMHO.Too funny, I have the same librarian fantasies. Had a young librarian assistant pick Me up me up many years ago while I was looking for books in the aisle. She had an awesome young bod, worked out with weights and big tits, nice face but had braces. She was 19 and me in my 30's and that many years ago. We partied later that night and once more. Would love a BJ in a library since my youngest days and still do but doubtful now.

Anyway, thanks for a laugh and trip down memory lane!

DzikaBomba
09-10-20, 00:19
The funny thing is I bet she's going to call you again.They know I'm an Idiot so they ask if they could come again. Of Course!

Today the one who I paid for sleeping in my bed asked me if she can come again. I'm so ashamed of my self that I didn't even answer.

The other one who I paid 7500 LT also asks me. She asks me and calls me all the time. I maybe response once a day, but she didn't give up.

Today she came over for 2500 p ST which was nice with BBFSCIP. She tried to convince me for Overnight but I didn't want. I'm too tired of these Hoes.

But hey for ST she is nice. I have already lost this LT Money and cannot get it back again. But in ST she delivered good Service with DFK.

This is Kind of weird this attraction and repulsion I do with these skanks.

Today in the morning I meet the one who I enjoy so much giving DATY on her again.

She is one of the good providers, who always gave me good service.

This Pic is from her.

GrownMan1
09-10-20, 01:27
They know I'm an Idiot so they ask if they could come again. Of Course!

Today the one who I paid for sleeping in my bed asked me if she can come again. I'm so ashamed of my self that I didn't even answer.

The other one who I paid 7500 LT also asks me. She asks me and calls me all the time. I maybe response once a day, but she didn't give up.

Today she came over for 2500 p ST which was nice with BBFSCIP. She tried to convince me for Overnight but I didn't want. I'm too tired of these Hoes..I don't know how you convince her down to 2500 but good fumble recovery. You're learning a lesson some of us agree with. All night sounds good but unless you know you're getting your money worth not worth it. Many of us can afford 7500 however, when comparing what we can get for a test drive, it's not worth having the chica all night.

It was Tom jacking who was the main Vet that taught me about not having random Chicas spend the night. He said his mother wouldn't let him do it. I talked to mine and she told me to listen to his mother.

I occasionally have a all nighter however they know before they walk to my front door my intention of payment is based on their performance. Some of them will still skip BBBJs even my regulars but its cool. I won't forget when it's time for me to pay them to leave. I have no problem dangling 500 to 1000 pesos in front of them telling them that I wanted to give them more but " no tu darme chupa". You didn't give head.
Like brother p said we all go through it. The idiot is the one that doesn’t get it and keeps finding himself back to square one with less money and no lesson learned. That doesn’t seem like you.

DzikaBomba
09-10-20, 01:59
I don't know how you convince her down to 2500 but good fumble recovery. You're learning a lesson some of us agree with. All night sounds good but unless you know you're getting your money worth not worth it. Many of us can afford 7500 however, when comparing what we can get for a test drive, it's not worth having the chica all night.

It was Tom jacking who was the main Vet that taught me about not having random Chicas spend the night. He said his mother wouldn't let him do it. I talked to mine and she told me to listen to his mother.

I occasionally have a all nighter however they know before they walk to my front door my intention of payment is based on their performance. Some of them will still skip BBBJs even my regulars but its cool. I won't forget when it's time for me to pay them to leave. I have no problem dangling 500 to 1000 pesos in front of them telling them that I wanted to give them more but " no tu darme chupa". You didn't give head.
Like brother p said we all go through it. The idiot is the one that doesnt get it and keeps finding himself back to square one with less money and no lesson learned. That doesnt seem like you.When I fucked her I noticed Something feels not nice. I could Not Stick it in until the end and her Pussy feels weird, somehow Not nice.

I was thinking a few Times it could be a sponge, but then turned away from my thoughts.

But I was right! I fucked her with sponge inside because after 30 min when she lefts my dick Starts hurting.

My glans is Red and chafed. It Hurts!

I needed to apply a cream and Hope it heals until tomorrow. Touching my dick Hurts now.

Of course she declines it, but now I know why she took so Long in the bathroom and closed the door for good.

It was a sponge! I had these last autumn also with a Girl in Pattaya.

It was the Same Feeling as today.

GrownMan1
09-10-20, 02:07
This is a conversation I had with a sexy chica I fell in lust with. This young stallion can get so much out of me if she knew how to play our cards right. The conversation is in Spanish but it's basically me asking her did she just asked me for 5000 pesos? She sent me a voice text asking for 5000. She later went from 5000 to 4000. She then came back with 3500. She's asking for my help and she's coming from near La Vega.

I explain to her I have friends with benefits that I give 1000 to 2000 pesos. I have friends with benefits that I give 2000 tln. Why would I pay her 3500 when I don't keep her past 30 minutes. I passed on her proposal. Now she's coming for 2500. Guess what, I would've gave that to her anyway to help with her travel expenses. (All voluntary) When I first met she earned 2000 and future repeats. Each time she tries to go up on the price. Each time she leaves with what I was planning on giving her. I really want her so the extra $10 I had to charge to my desires. She did good she got me to go up 500 extra pesos. Will she get something extra? Maybe, It depends on her performance.

I don't just talk the talk.

TomJackin
09-10-20, 04:27
When I fucked her I noticed Something feels not nice. I could Not Stick it in until the end and her Pussy feels weird, somehow Not nice.

My glans is Red and chafed. It Hurts!

It was a sponge! So, you hurt your dick fucking a chica with a sponge!

Please tell me you are fucking with us!

GrownMan1
09-10-20, 05:51
When I fucked her I noticed Something feels not nice. I could Not Stick it in until the end and her Pussy feels weird, somehow .

It was the Same Feeling as today.Well at least you have experience in Such matters. This is my first time ever hearing a chica intentionally left a sponge inside of her prior to sexual intercourse! Torture!128293;.

DzikaBomba
09-10-20, 13:25
Well at least you have experience in Such matters. This is my first time ever hearing a chica intentionally left a sponge inside of her prior to sexual intercourse! Torture!.I cannot believe that I'm the only one Who had sex with a woman Who had a sponge inside.

Did you guys never Heard of a sponge they can Stick inside so they can have sex during Menstruation without blood?

Comon you are all experienced and never Heard or really never noticed that?

And yes it Hurts my dick because it took me mucho tiempo to come and I fucked this sponge too Long.

Turgid
09-10-20, 14:08
Well at least you have experience in Such matters. This is my first time ever hearing a chica intentionally left a sponge inside of her prior to sexual intercourse! Torture!128293;.I would not put that past DR girls at all. I have experienced it mainly in SEA. Girls do it to reduce the wear and tear on their pussies arising from getting a thorough seeing to. Well endowed guys will notice it.

GrownMan1
09-10-20, 14:32
I would not put that past DR girls at all. I have experienced it mainly in SEA. Girls do it to reduce the wear and tear on their pussies arising from getting a thorough seeing to. Well endowed guys will notice it.I don't know how well endowed you have to be to notice a chica has a sponge Taking up space in her vagina while you're hitting it.

Tempoecorto
09-10-20, 15:28
I brought some work with me this time. Stuff I can do over the internet. Of course, to have a video conference with six others is a challenge given the internet bandwidth but even that worked. Anyway.

I was done at around 4 yesterday in the afternoon. It is very hot and bright at that hour. I went to lie down and then a girl texted. I had met her first time the day before, soon to be 21, color India, rather pretty-face but saggy tits. The first time, despite the sucking etc, I could not hold my dick up and so that was that, I let her go. You know when you meet one that does not know too many tricks in bed as to what she is.

Yesterday, after she texted, I texted her back asking her if she wants to come and see me. Wonder of all wonders. She says yes and after 15 minutes, she is on her way. She came with no make up, a nice long mane of hair and dressed simply. I had a much better experience yesterday and she left happy after about an hour. Isn't it terrific that she lives in la Union, the airport area? Now it would be even better if we could walk out in the evening.

DzikaBomba
09-10-20, 15:46
I don't know how well endowed you have to be to notice a chica has a sponge Taking up space in her vagina while you're hitting it.I'm not the biggest and I can feel it. When she Puts it in with her Fingers you can feel it with your dick too.

Especially during BBFS. It feels different then Pussy Texture.

Dg8787
09-10-20, 16:20
I don't know how well endowed you have to be to notice a chica has a sponge Taking up space in her vagina while you're hitting it.The last time I encountered one, I pushed it all the way up to her throat. Nice guy me let her finish me with a BJ to push the sponge back down to her uterus. BTW, the birth control sponge works both ways!

Dg8787
09-10-20, 16:23
So, you hurt your dick fucking a chica with a sponge!

Please tell me you are fucking with us!I guess it wasn't one of those birth control sponges but a SOS scouring dish sponge! Probably sanded down the warts.

DzikaBomba
09-10-20, 16:43
Today in the morning I repeated with the one I enjoy DATY so much on her. Sadly this was Our Last Time.

It took me really Long and I could not cum during CFS. She started with Fake moaning which Not helps me at all because I hate it and it disturbs me.

I also noticed a bit blood but didn't care.

She reminded me that I should Leche.

But I said its OK because I can Not finish.

So we ended the Session. She also noticed the blood and was giving excuses.

I gave her 2500 Like Always and on what she agreed.

Then she started that she needs minimum 1000 more because she needs a new Phone and Has things to pay.

Why should I care?

I said I don't have more Money Here. I need to go downstairs and change something at reception.

On the way down she was making Breaks for voice Mails.

I took my Chance and start moving faster. Out of the Hotel and run to a Side street.

Immediately blocked her on Whatsapp and waited 15 min before I went back to the hotel.

Yeah I know its funny. I chickened out like a fool.

But it solved the problem. No drama and no more paying. I will Not do this again. They can search an other Idiot for that.

I'm so happy when I leave on Saturday.

This place is not for me.

Mr Enternational
09-10-20, 18:06
I cannot believe that I'm the only one Who had sex with a woman Who had a sponge inside.

Did you guys never Heard of a sponge they can Stick inside so they can have sex during Menstruation without blood?
Exactly. It has nothing to do with birth control, or wear and tear? but to soak up the blood so they can still fuck guys that may be grossed out by blood.

EddieLima
09-10-20, 19:04
I'd hate to be in the room when they pull that puppy out. Jeez!

Exactly. It has nothing to do with birth control, or wear and tear? but to soak up the blood so they can still fuck guys that may be grossed out by blood.

TomJackin
09-10-20, 21:09
Well endowed guys will notice it.Whew! I least I won't notice it!

With my luck lately, my chica would have some old damn kitchen sponge stuffed away!

Tempoecorto
09-11-20, 00:42
In all these years of thrusting in and out, I have never come across such a thing (and TomJackin, you were funny with your quips and photo). What will they invent next? Thank God, I won't have to figure out.

Had a woman at my place today, came at 11.30 - who I ate and drank with. Two beers, for lunch, after which, we did the deed and I slept for a while, next to her. She then washed the dishes including the left overs from last night and the kitchen was sparkling clean. I then received a business phone call which lasted 40 minutes; she lay down next to me on the sofa, completely naked as was I and fell asleep. At 3. 30 the Sun was less fiery and so we sat outside on the patio, I with a cup of tea, followed by a cigar. Her mom texted asking her to get back because of her 6 month old baby. She made no mention of her leaving. At 5.00 PM I finally told her to get ready and so she got dressed and left. She would be back on Saturday.

Ho-hum!

Turgid
09-11-20, 13:57
............She reminded me that I should Leche............I really hate it when those Dominican pros say to me: "leche papi". A clean well groomed man like me! Those two words are the single greatest reason why I have severely reduced my trips to the DR. US hookers are a little better, they say: "cum for me baby". I still hate it.

OldKool
09-11-20, 21:14
Real talk these girls are fucking for money. They are not interested in spending time with you. They want you to come so they can find someone else to pay them. If you are taking longer then they planned you are messing up her business opportunity. Leche popi means it is time to go. Sex with working girls is all bussiness. Play your role and keeo it moving.

I really hate it when those Dominican pros say to me: "leche papi". A clean well groomed man like me! Those two words are the single greatest reason why I have severely reduced my trips to the DR. US hookers are a little better, they say: "cum for me baby". I still hate it.

EddieLima
09-11-20, 22:02
Its a meat processing plant now. Hey, we've been doing it to them for so long we taught them the game. All the fake ballers are to blame too. Especially the young dudes. They're not trying to outbid each other for the pussy. Its to outshine the other group. The closest thing you can come to GFE now is with a sweet Haitian girl, who will take care of you-but in a twist, they are really trying to outshine the Dominican girls LMAO! Become a prisoner of war!

Sosua is never going to be that way again. Either adapt or put some time in yourself and learn some decent Spanish and get some bachata lessons and go to other towns.

I took the bus from PP to the cap-in those 4 hours on the road I saw an endless supply of puss-waves and waves of women. Hire a goon if you must but the inner river towns are diamond mines!! The girls are still home bred and not street tough at all!

Real talk these girls are fucking for money. They are not interested in spending time with you. They want you to come so they can find someone else to pay them. If you are taking longer then they planned you are messing up her business opportunity. Leche popi means it is time to go. Sex with working girls is all bussiness. Play your role and keeo it moving.

Brother P
09-11-20, 22:31
Real talk these girls are fucking for money. They are not interested in spending time with you. They want you to come so they can find someone else to pay them. If you are taking longer then they planned you are messing up her business opportunity. Leche popi means it is time to go. Sex with working girls is all bussiness. Play your role and keeo it moving.Facts! LOL. I actually have had really good sex in sosua when I was there last year. Old Kool is right. I think the key is too negotiate what you want and to not talk her down too low. Low ballin a chica and expecting good service doesn't work. I say mi amor, sexo con condom pero tu me chupas sin condom. Me gusta toda tranquilo y suave. No me gusta la prisa. It works more often than not.

Tempoecorto
09-12-20, 00:38
Me gusta todo tranquilo y suave. No me gusta la prisa.Many "disappointed" people on this forum could print that and try it out! They just might get lucky.

Old Kool is also absolutely correct. Expecting the women on the street who only have one resource. Their time, both in terms of hours and years in terms of youth, will have to be judicious as to how they use it, to maximize their benefit. Expecting anything else, is deluding oneself.

Mr Gogo
09-12-20, 01:17
Its a meat processing plant now. Hey, we've been doing it to them for so long we taught them the game. All the fake ballers are to blame too. Especially the young dudes. They're not trying to outbid each other for the pussy. Its to outshine the other group. The closest thing you can come to GFE now is with a sweet Haitian girl, who will take care of you-but in a twist, they are really trying to outshine the Dominican girls LMAO! Become a prisoner of war!

Sosua is never going to be that way again. Either adapt or put some time in yourself and learn some decent Spanish and get some bachata lessons and go to other towns.

I took the bus from PP to the cap-in those 4 hours on the road I saw an endless supply of puss-waves and waves of women. Hire a goon if you must but the inner river towns are diamond mines!! The girls are still home bred and not street tough at all!Great summary sir, I've been saying the same thing in posts over the years. Sosua street girls are not GFE girls, mostly hourly and fast in and out. The Haitian girls have sustained me on my brief trips to Sosua recently. The outter cities have the keepers if you can speak basic Spanish and Latin dance. The busses are great for meeting girls.

Also let me give respect to expat Sean who recently passed in Sosua, condolences to the family.

Also my boy Dean Cole recently purchased the restaurant over club Miami in Puerto Plata on the Malecon. He opened up yesterday. Good luck bro.

Puerto plata is experiencing a realestate boom as many realtors are now developers, be careful guys.

Parking is being stopped on the malecon in Puerto Plata according to a few reports from friends.

Rumor is that the curfew will be relaxed to 8 pm soon then midnight after that.

As far as girls stuffing pussies, I've heard about it once. A girl was on her period so she pushed the Tampax in very far so you won't know.

Its a new facility being done by Ahnvee that the owners have invested millions, allegedly. Not sure about that end surviving. Mayor Willie owns Classicos and that will always outshine Ahnvee. In fact Ahnvee is under major pressure from the authorities, as reported by one of the owners. Police raided Ahnvee last week.

Beau Rakes has a new beach bar and flip flop is still there.

Poor Sosua, even the Sosua Youtubers are at each others throats. Our paradise is now just a beach and tacky girls who can't be trusted. Even Sosua beach has that "What happened" feel to it as everyone is shell shocked.

And the good news. The govt will pay for tourists heath insurance. Old airnbn owners are now calling me whereas before I always had to call them. Deals are there but you have to get out and walk around, then play the Dominican shuffle as they stay high and you go low. Soon we will see improve testing and a tested vaccine should come around Thanksgiving. Christmas is lost this year but New Years will be extra special as we say goodbye to 2020 and covid-19 bullshit. We've had 6 months of bad news hopefully we can get 6 months of good news now to move forward.

Happy 2021 fellas as we will get back to normalcy.

Mr Enternational
09-12-20, 04:52
Real talk these girls are fucking for money. They are not interested in spending time with you. They want you to come so they can find someone else to pay them. If you are taking longer then they planned you are messing up her business opportunity. Leche popi means it is time to go. Sex with working girls is all bussiness. Play your role and keeo it moving.Damn. So now punters are making excuses for hookers to rush and not to give GFE. Taking longer? That would mean something if the chicks didn't start saying leche papi 3 minutes into the session; especially when you negotiated 2 hours for 2500 pesos. Ask them to go to the bar and drink free beer with you after you have busted. I bet they don't let business opportunity get in the way of that.

In the casas you get 1 hour for less than 1500 pesos and you are not rushed by that leche papi shit. They expect you to enjoy the 1 hour you paid for. Maybe casa chicks are not worried about business opportunity? Or maybe it is because mostly local guys who they can't pull that bs on are the ones going to the casas?

Soon you will see chicks on the streets of Sosua walking around with their hand out expecting dudes to just put 1000 or 2000 pesos in it. They will no longer need to sell pussy. You are already practically giving away money with doo-doo service in return as is.

Next up: German restaurant on the strip telling customers to eat your shit and get the fuck out. You are messing up our business opportunity by taking longer to eat than we planned.

Xpartan
09-12-20, 06:17
I really hate it when those Dominican pros say to me: "leche papi". A clean well groomed man like me! Those two words are the single greatest reason why I have severely reduced my trips to the DR. US hookers are a little better, they say: "cum for me baby". I still hate it.You don't say! I hate this fucking "leche papi," or rather my dick hates it because it goes limp in the next 30-60 seconds guaranteed. My last visit I told one street skunk explicitly not to use these words or I'd kick her out without paying. She did refrain from "leche papi," but still managed to fuck me (sadly, not in a good way).

MikeM488
09-12-20, 07:16
This is a conversation I ha

I don't just talk the talk.Instead of her going higher every time with the same girl. Why don't you go lower. I am laughing at the guy on this board paying 2500 p all the time. With business in this town. Should be going the other way. If last year was 1500 p during happy hour. Plus 2000 p for short time after 9 pm and 3000 p for long time. What with the current prices. There are not any customer in Sosua. So prices have gone up. WHAT?

Plus a guy on this board said quality is not that great. Somebody explain to me what is happening. Hey guys. You are the boss. Lower your prices. You control with nobody in town.

MikeM488
09-12-20, 07:39
Spend time on Facebook and you can fill your phone with girls from Puerto Plata that will gladly come to Sosua for 2000ST and 3500 TLN, I just raised my TLN price to 3500,was 3000,not because I was asked to but because I have a little compassion and with the exchange rate so good my out of pocket expense for pussy has actually gone down over the last few years.WHY?

Times are tough. You should lower your prices?? These girls have no money coming in. So any money is a bonus. So why should you give them more money. They would be happy with less money is better than zero money.

DzikaBomba
09-12-20, 12:00
Instead of her going higher every time with the same girl. Why don't you go lower. I am laughing at the guy on this board paying 2500 p all the time. With business in this town. Should be going the other way. If last year was 1500 p during happy hour. Plus 2000 p for short time after 9 pm and 3000 p for long time. What with the current prices. There are not any customer in Sosua. So prices have gone up. WHAT?

Plus a guy on this board said quality is not that great. Somebody explain to me what is happening. Hey guys. You are the boss. Lower your prices. You control with nobody in town.Haha Just come Here by yourself and do it. I thought the same and got an other lesson when here.

For 1500 p you have even more BS and scams. But yeah its possible.

Its always easy talking Things Like that when you sit behind the keyboard.

And BTW at 9 pm you get nothing because curfew Starts at 7 pm.

DzikaBomba
09-12-20, 12:02
You don't say! I hate this fucking "leche papi," or rather my dick hates it because it goes limp in the next 30-60 seconds guaranteed. My last visit I told one street skunk explicitly not to use these words or I'd kick her out without paying. She did refrain from "leche papi," but still managed to fuck me (sadly, not in a good way).Yesterday I got mas papi mas and got limp. Also with Fake moaning.

I hate this shit so much.

SubCmdr
09-12-20, 12:45
I just raised my TLN price to 3500,was 3000,not because I was asked to but because I have a little compassion and with the exchange rate so good my out of pocket expense for pussy has actually gone down over the last few years.I do not agree with this guy very much. But with this post I can only say: Respect!

Turgid
09-12-20, 13:47
You don't say! I hate this fucking "leche papi," or rather my dick hates it because it goes limp in the next 30-60 seconds guaranteed. My last visit I told one street skunk explicitly not to use these words or I'd kick her out without paying. She did refrain from "leche papi," but still managed to fuck me (sadly, not in a good way).Guys who don't last for more than five minutes will have no problem with leche papi. Only the Dominican putas do it. The Haitian girls never try to stop you before time is up.

GrownMan1
09-12-20, 14:26
WHY?

Times are tough. You should lower your prices?? These girls have no money coming in. So any money is a bonus. So why should you give them more money. They would be happy with less money is better than zero money.I understand your energy my man. I don't remember Happy Hour being 1500 pesos but I get where you going. It's the paradox of progress. We spent all this time and money getting to our Destiination. Once we get there we're short on vacation dealing with chicas that only want to give us the least amount of time, for the most money they can get. The difference between 1500 pesos and 2000 pesos is about $10. The exchange rate is 58 pesos to one dollar. Big advantage for us. Would you hold back $10 over the Chico you really wanted. Whatever your choice is is your call. Me myself it depends on the Chica and the vibe she's giving me. I advise newbies to go for it. They don't have the time or the experience some of us have. Besides you hear some guys paying 3500 pesos short time or $100 (5800 pesos) a night. In a video circulating around; the Chica was offered $200 for the night by a vet. She wasn't willing to settle with $100 after she cut his time short. She went ballistic on him, the security guard, under cover Police. That's the type of money some of these chicas are getting. That's the money some of these guys are paying.

We are not in a financial Economical crunch like they are currently experiencing. The chicas are doubling down because times are harder. They don't need an excuse to ask for more money. They will also double down when times are good. A lot of mongers from other countries have semi- hard adjustments in the Su. The games is same, but the chicas are known to cheat. Changing the time on the clock, giving lousy service, or rushing you to finish. They are their own bosses so there is no one to complain too. The games they try to run are common, endless, and unrational. You go to other places (except Boca Chica) and the Game is more leveled.

You would either have to be well established with your Chica or extremely lucky for a first timer to get GFE. My first time there I was extremely lucky with GFE. I did not know that until two Chicas later of me trying to get the vibes and same energy out of different Chicas.

Tempoecorto
09-12-20, 16:34
You would either have to be well established with your Chica or extremely lucky for a first timer to get GFE. My first time there I was extremely lucky with GFE. I did not know that until two Chicas later of me trying to get the vibes and same energy out of different Chicas.The girls on the street waiting to be picked up are very unlikely to give you GFE. I was out yesterday morning at 7.30 for a walk. That is the hour the TLN girls go home. I see a young black lad (with a head cover. Something like the women's tubi), in front of a residence, saying goodbye to the girl who was sitting on a motorbike. The girl was nice looking and it showed that she liked the lad. The boy had a nice smile on him too as he said good bye. I thought to myself that he has had good luck in picking the right one but he too, looking at his face, had the right attitude.

Manizales911
09-12-20, 16:37
These girls have no money coming in. So why should you give them more money. Because I'm not an asshole that's why. Because like you said, they have no money coming in. If you read all the reports over and over of girls giving bad service etc. ,I get none of that, I get great service, girls spend all day at the beach with me and then fuck my brains out all night for 3500 pesos, I'm happy, they're happy, you sound miserable, who's the winner here?

Chris H
09-12-20, 18:10
Damn. So now punters are making excuses for hookers to rush and not to give GFE. Taking longer? That would mean something if the chicks didn't start saying leche papi 3 minutes into the session; especially when you negotiated 2 hours for 2500 pesos. Ask them to go to the bar and drink free beer with you after you have busted. I bet they don't let business opportunity get in the way of that.

In the casas you get 1 hour for less than 1500 pesos and you are not rushed by that leche papi shit. They expect you to enjoy the 1 hour you paid for. Maybe casa chicks are not worried about business opportunity? Or maybe it is because mostly local guys who they can't pull that bs on are the ones going to the casas?

Soon you will see chicks on the streets of Sosua walking around with their hand out expecting dudes to just put 1000 or 2000 pesos in it. They will no longer need to sell pussy. You are already practically giving away money with doo-doo service in return as is.

Next up: German restaurant on the strip telling customers to eat your shit and get the fuck out. You are messing up our business opportunity by taking longer to eat than we planned.Nothing but facts here. I hope the suckers take heed!

Chris H
09-12-20, 18:20
Instead of her going higher every time with the same girl. Why don't you go lower. I am laughing at the guy on this board paying 2500 p all the time. With business in this town. Should be going the other way. If last year was 1500 p during happy hour. Plus 2000 p for short time after 9 pm and 3000 p for long time. What with the current prices. There are not any customer in Sosua. So prices have gone up. WHAT?

Plus a guy on this board said quality is not that great. Somebody explain to me what is happening. Hey guys. You are the boss. Lower your prices. You control with nobody in town.Damn, straight to the point, with KNOWLEDGE. The issue is, some of these guys on this board, are DESPERATE and don't know better. They are just happy some pussy giving female, is paying attention to them.

Chris H
09-12-20, 18:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OldKool
09-12-20, 18:54
The quality is down so average looking girls are getting more play. Guys are on the ground in fewer numbers but there are also fewer girls as welll DR pussy is already cheap. I am not so hard up financially that I have to get 1500 peso pussy. I try to pick girls that are fun to be with. When you low ball a girl do not expect her to be a great lay. 2500 pesos is 43 dollars. I can affoed that and more. I think the quality of the mongers has slipped.

Plus a guy on this board said quality is not that great. Somebody explain to me what is happening. Hey guys. You are the boss. Lower your prices. You control with nobody in town.

Mr Enternational
09-12-20, 19:09
If you read all the reports over and over of girls giving bad service etc. ,I get none of that, I get great service, girls spend all day at the beach with me and then fuck my brains out all night for 3500 pesos, I'm happy, they're happy,But the reports of bad service are from chicks that were found in Sosua. If I am correct, you are not sourcing your chicks from Sosua (at least not on the strip anyway) as most visitors would do, so that is an entirely different ballgame. These days other methods tend to fare better than going out to hunt chicks on Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen like the days of old (circa 10 years ago).

SubCmdr
09-12-20, 19:24
I don't just talk the talk.Yes, brother! One of my favorite expressions is: "I talk it like did cause I lived it by the way".

I have been going to Sosua since 2011 and it has changed somewhat as I saw in August this year, with few women on the prowl and I mentioned even a policewoman chasing a poor girl trying to hide inside a store. The fact of the matter is that, for me, it changes nothing. So whoever is reading this, especially the US crowd who seem to be more into story telling or wondering, can plan ahead and, what with google translate, it is a no-brainer even for the language challenged. The sky is not falling!You tell them brother, Preach! Can I get a witness?

Who goes to Sosua for ten days. Writes a one paragraph trip report that does not mention a single price and then talks about the prices that other pay? He must be taking lessons from Mr. ET Phone home as of late.

A good trip report should contain usable intelligence. Sourcing, price, services, good food and drink (if that is important to you) and unusual events / occurrences. Maybe it is my reading compression skills that are challenged? Nah, I don't think so.

Actually you sound like the loser here, matter of fact, you ARE the Loser and Sucka here.
Because I'm not an asshole that's why. Because like you said, they have no money coming in. If you read all the reports over and over of girls giving bad service etc. ,I get none of that, I get great service, girls spend all day at the beach with me and then fuck my brains out all night for 3500 pesos, I'm happy, they're happy, you sound miserable, who's the winner here?My man you are the winner here! Some guys just don't get it. And you got it right Chris H does sound miserable to me. Been a long time since I have been to Sosua. And since this is the Sosua Reports section I cannot say that I am reporting about Sosua. But I really do not experience any of the problems that many others report here. Nor the problems with what chicas are asking for. If I receive a request that is outside of my normal payment schedule for sexual services I simply politely decline. Everyone pays what they want to pay. Doesn't matter what Chris H thinks about it or Mr. ET phone home does either.

What counts is enjoyment. If I pay 200 USD for a tennis racquet and still lose the match what counts is if I enjoyed playing. If you are going to shop bargain basement and you are unhappy with the product then maybe you should upgrade your shopping location.

Just saying!

Tempoecorto
09-13-20, 00:19
Because I'm not an asshole that's why. Because like you said, they have no money coming in. If you read all the reports over and over of girls giving bad service etc. ,I get none of that, I get great service, girls spend all day at the beach with me and then fuck my brains out all night for 3500 pesos, I'm happy, they're happy, you sound miserable, who's the winner here?Good response!

Only the suckers whine and will continue to do that.

Oakie
09-13-20, 14:10
Good response!

Only the suckers whine and will continue to do that.Sex is one of god's gift to us all, and it should be enjoyably and fun.

I try to remind folks that it's not a Normandy beach landing under fire. LOL.

Sosua is merely Adult Disney sex theme park with a laid out buffet of all kinds of chicas, and like a buffet, or a well stocked bar, just be careful that what you choose is not going to make you throw up later!

If you can't find a happy, affordable drama free session with a beautiful Caribbean cutie, on this island, you should seriously think about taking your hobby somewhere else (or staying where you are!) Don't waste your money!

Only suckers get themselves into telenovela drama over a simple transaction in this vast open air legal brothel.

And misery loves company! LOL.

Showdown
09-13-20, 20:17
Given the lockdown says everyone has to be indoors after 6 pm until 6 am the next morning (correct me if I am wrong) I'd like to have a room near / on the beach with a nice view. Any recommendations anyone?

And can someone explain exactly what this curfew means? Are the girls just going home after 6 pm?

Showdown.

Oakie
09-13-20, 21:02
Given the lockdown says everyone has to be indoors after 6 pm until 6 am the next morning (correct me if I am wrong) I'd like to have a room near / on the beach with a nice view. Any recommendations anyone?

And can someone explain exactly what this curfew means? Are the girls just going home after 6 pm?

Showdown.Sosua is a small town. In that sense, everything is "near" the beach, say within 5 or 15 minutes. From 50 to 80 dollars a day is typical for a decent room in town.

But if you want something on the beach, or with a beach view, they tend to be multiples of that price. There's a few older properties clustered around Alicia beach and the town end of Sosua beach where you can get a room with a view, but they tend to be older properties, with spotty service and reviews. Be interesting to hear other posters experience.

The only decent place that has it all for me is Infiniti Blu, but with a premium on the oceanfront units.

And curfew means you have to be off the streets by the designated time, except for emergencies, (enforced) and things close down before that to give workers, and SW, time to get home before things close up!

GrownMan1
09-13-20, 22:07

Showdown.I think Boca Chica has the same curfew hours as the Sue. On the weekend curfew begins at 5 o'clock. That's 5 PM until 5 AM. Curfew means everyone should be in the house with very rare exceptions. If caught away from your home you could go to jail until the next morning. On the weekdays Curfew begins at 8 o'clock. Same rule applies. However I'm hearing in the Sue they will let you drive in a taxi to your Room from the resort.

Confiable
09-13-20, 22:24
I think Boca Chica has the same curfew hours as the Sue. On the weekend curfew begins at 5 o'clock. That's 5 PM until 5 AM. Curfew means everyone should be in the house with very rare exceptions. If caught away from your home you could go to jail until the next morning. On the weekdays Curfew begins at 8 o'clock. Same rule applies. However I'm hearing in the Sue they will let you drive in a taxi to your Room from the resort.That is factual. 7 pm on weekdays and 5 pm on weekends in Sosua. I returned a girl to the street around Ahnvee after the curfew. If I was not half drunk that wouldn't have happen. I would have stayed in Casa Linda but the amount of people on the street near Ahnvee would have you believe there was no curfew. Also girls are using taxis after curfew if guys want to see them. I don't know what the price range would be for after curfew entertainment. But it's available for guys that need some attention after curfew. I was there from 24 August to 3 September.

GrownMan1
09-14-20, 03:43
That is factual. 7 pm on weekdays and 5 pm on weekends in Sosua. I returned a girl to the street around Ahnvee after the curfew. If I was not half drunk that wouldn't have happen. I would have stayed in Casa Linda but the amount of people on the street near Ahnvee would have you believe there was no curfew. Also girls are using taxis after curfew if guys want to see them. I don't know what the price range would be for after curfew entertainment. But it's available for guys that need some attention after curfew. I was there from 24 August to 3 September.Thank you for the correction. I knew it was at 7 PM don't know why I put eight. The good thing is small bars could open up and be close by curfew. The gym are open and so are the beaches.

Showdown
09-14-20, 19:11
Sosua is a small town. In that sense, everything is "near" the beach, say within 5 or 15 minutes. From 50 to 80 dollars a day is typical for a decent room in town.

But if you want something on the beach, or with a beach view, they tend to be multiples of that price. There's a few older properties clustered around Alicia beach and the town end of Sosua beach where you can get a room with a view, but they tend to be older properties, with spotty service and reviews. Be interesting to hear other posters experience.

The only decent place that has it all for me is Infiniti Blu, but with a premium on the oceanfront units.

And curfew means you have to be off the streets by the designated time, except for emergencies, (enforced) and things close down before that to give workers, and SW, time to get home before things close up!Infiniti Blu looks like my type of place. And the cost is in expensive in my book. Does anyone know are they girl friendly?

So with restaurants and mini marts etc closing at 7 on weekdays and 5 on weekends I guess everyone has to stock up on food etc before they close. I guess the concept of a 24 hours 7-11 etc is dead.

Showdown.

Brother P
09-14-20, 20:23
Infiniti Blu looks like my type of place. And the cost is in expensive in my book. Does anyone know are they girl friendly?

So with restaurants and mini marts etc closing at 7 on weekdays and 5 on weekends I guess everyone has to stock up on food etc before they close. I guess the concept of a 24 hours 7-11 etc is dead.

Showdown.I'm pretty sure Infiniti Blu is not chica friendly. Last guy I know that stayed there was only with one chica the whole trip. I recommend the Piero, but ask for a new room. Pm if you want the managers whatsapp. New Garden is closer to the beach if that matters.

Oakie
09-14-20, 22:33
Infiniti Blu looks like my type of place. And the cost is in expensive in my book. Does anyone know are they girl friendly?

Showdown.Infiniti Blu is where we stay when my well heeled friend comes to visit. He picks up the tab.

It is chica friendly, as long as you understand the place is a condo development and respect the other guests, and be cool. Not a place for mongers to take over the joint and party loud. We bring a variety of chicas in with us who are also cool, with no problem.

It's more for the laid back individual who wants to enjoy a real relaxed time with a GFE chica who knows how to behave in public.

No drama allowed. LOL.

Mr Enternational
09-15-20, 04:16
Got to Sosua via Santiago on Sunday.

Went to the bus station to take a bus to Sosua. Metro was closed. Went to Caribe. The guy told me that the last bus was at 1. 00 PM and it was full. Go figure! Took an Uber over the mountain road.Well there is light at the end of the tunnel or over the mountain range, depending on your preferred route.

"He said that the highway would be 35 kilometers long, and the Santiago-Puerto Plata route will take 30 minutes, while the one from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata will take two hours. ".

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/north-coast/2020/09/14/travel-time-in-dominican-republic-between-santo-domingo-and-puerto-plata-will-be-shortened/

OldKool
09-16-20, 01:53
You can brings girls in but they have time restrictions. You also can find Airbnb appartments at infiniti blu at great prices. There are many very good Airbnbs in Sosua.

A.

Showdown.

Oakie
09-16-20, 10:59
You can brings girls in but they have time restrictions. You also can find Airbnb appartments at infiniti blu at great prices. There are many very good Airbnbs in Sosua.

A.Sosua "Rules" may be a little confusing for the newbie.

When you sign in they have a strict guest policy, but how it is enforced is what matters. If you're cool they'll give you lots of leeway. My buddy always gets the 4 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suite, so they know what's going on.

We have had lots of chicas partying overnight, even one Venezuelan with no ID.

Sosua presents many faces to its visitors.

If you get to know how things work down there, it really is a pussy paradise.

YMMV. LOL.

Darelax
09-17-20, 12:12
Sosua "Rules" may be a little confusing for the newbie.

When you sign in they have a strict guest policy, but how it is enforced is what matters. If you're cool they'll give you lots of leeway. My buddy always gets the 4 bedroom oceanfront penthouse suite, so they know what's going on.

We have had lots of chicas partying overnight, even one Venezuelan with no ID.

Sosua presents many faces to its visitors.

If you get to know how things work down there, it really is a pussy paradise.

YMMV. LOL.This looks like a dream! I see that it is important to understand how things move, nothing to do with other experiences that I read in the forum!

Oakie
09-18-20, 00:31
This looks like a dream! I see that it is important to understand how things move, nothing to do with other experiences that I read in the forum!It's a great place. 4 bedrooms on two open floors and sundecks with barbecue. Unfortunately I can't afford to live there, I'm in more modest digs in town, but I do get to stay there at least once a year. You need to book well in advance for oceanfront.

They do have standard condo units on the street side for around 100 a night, if I recall correctly.

Tempoecorto
09-18-20, 01:53
Sosua "Rules" may be a little confusing for the newbie.Very pretty view! Do they have a one bedroom suite overlooking the ocean? There are a couple of buildings overlooking the ocean in front of playa Alicia but I have no contacts. I wonder if those too are for rentals.

Tempoecorto
09-18-20, 01:55
Well there is light at the end of the tunnel or over the mountain range, depending on your preferred route.Thanks for that. Hopefully in my lifetime, I will get to drive using that! LOL.

Xpartan
09-18-20, 08:26
Sosua is a small town. In that sense, everything is "near" the beach, say within 5 or 15 minutes. From 50 to 80 dollars a day is typical for a decent room in town.

And curfew means you have to be off the streets by the designated time, except for emergencies, (enforced) and things close down before that to give workers, and SW, time to get home before things close up!Buddy and I stayed at an amazing 2-story, penthouse in LOS Charamicos with a huge outdoor ocean-view terrace (2 of them actually). Cost about 150, but I'm seeing this condo for 75 now. That's a pure bargain. The price is comparable to a shitty hotel room, only you really get to enjoy your place. Girls loved it.

Also stayed in a pool villa in a gated community (see my report from last year). No issue bringing girls discretely.

Fucking isn't everything. Sipping coffee or wine on a veranda while taking in these world-class views is worth something in my book. That affordable luxury (plus beaches, dining and proximity to NYC) is the main reason why I still keep coming to Sosua.

Darelax
09-18-20, 13:00
Fucking isn't everything.I'll write it down in my notes.

Tempoecorto
09-18-20, 21:01
Buddy and I stayed at an amazing 2-story, penthouse in LOS Charamicos with a huge outdoor ocean-view terrace (2 of them actually).Do you have contact details? Thanks in advance.

Strel75
09-18-20, 21:53
I'm going to make a quick jaunt of it, but I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. Is it still possible to pick up women there in this age, during the curfew? Are there still bar girls to be had?

Oakie
09-19-20, 13:18
Buddy and I stayed at an amazing 2-story, penthouse in LOS Charamicos with a huge outdoor ocean-view terrace (2 of them actually). Cost about 150, but I'm seeing this condo for 75 now. That's a pure bargain. The price is comparable to a shitty hotel room, only you really get to enjoy your place. Girls loved it.

Also stayed in a pool villa in a gated community (see my report from last year). No issue bringing girls discretely.

Fucking isn't everything. Sipping coffee or wine on a veranda while taking in these world-class views is worth something in my book. That affordable luxury (plus beaches, dining and proximity to NYC) is the main reason why I still keep coming to Sosua.A little off the beaten track for the average monger, but Charamicos is a hidden gem. I spend just about every other Sunday there with old family friends, drinking jumbo Presidente on the street, across from the Colmado, loud music, and lots of hot chicas walking by and saying Hello. Cheap beer and wine and lots of paper cups for the locals who congregate. Domingo Sociale!

Except for the masks, it seems like business as usual there. Don't actually recall ever seeing a cop car up those crowded streets.

Sammon
09-19-20, 16:13
I'm going to make a quick jaunt of it, but I want to make sure I'm not wasting my time. Is it still possible to pick up women there in this age, during the curfew? Are there still bar girls to be had?I have the same question. Contacted Alicia Beach Hotel and the lady said they are open. I like that hotel because of in front parking space for my rental car and decent rooms. They usually have free fixed breakfast. My plan is to go there in November because usual trips to Asia is put on hold because uncertainties. So are trips to Costa Rica, Panama etc. DR has no flight issues and at the moment apart from the curfews should be okay. Maybe be wifing up a girl for few days is a good idea. Problem is I need bunch of women to screen to wife up one. If the pickings are slim it would be hard. Although since I will have a car and have picked up nice girls from far away from Sosua those are hit and miss.

OldKool
09-20-20, 00:29
Just did video CALL with friend posted up in ahnvee. He says quantity and quality were very good. He is a vet and has a good group of pretty chicas.

Xpartan
09-20-20, 08:40
Do you have contact details? Thanks in advance.PM sent -.

Xpartan
09-20-20, 08:47
A little off the beaten track for the average monger, but Charamicos is a hidden gem. I spend just about every other Sunday there with old family friends, drinking jumbo Presidente on the street, across from the Colmado, loud music, and lots of hot chicas walking by and saying Hello. Cheap beer and wine and lots of paper cups for the locals who congregate. Domingo Sociale!

Except for the masks, it seems like business as usual there. Don't actually recall ever seeing a cop car up those crowded streets.Hmm, didn't even occur to me to try and pull girls in Charamicos. Colmado is a supermarket, right? If so, I never saw any lively restaurants in the immediate area, aside from a couple of tiny holes in the wall. Live and learn.

Oakie
09-20-20, 11:59
Hmm, didn't even occur to me to try and pull girls in Charamicos. Colmado is a supermarket, right? If so, I never saw any lively restaurants in the immediate area, aside from a couple of tiny holes in the wall. Live and learn.No, you're correct about that.

It's the barrio, not a place to monger but a place to see how the locals live their daily lives, dirt poor, but still able to party and enjoy life. Lots of sex going on all the time, but among locals, and free.

Mr Enternational
09-20-20, 17:02
Hmm, didn't even occur to me to try and pull girls in Charamicos.I think many tourists are afraid to venture into Charamicos for safety reasons.

Colmado is a supermarket, right?Colmado is corner store.

I never saw any lively restaurants in the immediate area, aside from a couple of tiny holes in the wall.Experience is the best teacher.

Pilot Pete
09-22-20, 05:39
Gentlemen, how does the DR experience stack up in terms of average BBBJ Skill and willingness? Also DATY and Anal? Planning next trip but haven't been to Caribbean yet. Thanks.

Xpartan
09-22-20, 07:31
I think many tourists are afraid to venture into Charamicos for safety reasons.
But safety aside, is there anything of a value for a tourist? Are there any watering holes with working girls in Charamicos?

Xpartan
09-22-20, 07:41
Gentlemen, how does the DR experience stack up in terms of average BBBJ Skill and willingness? Also DATY and Anal? Planning next trip but haven't been to Caribbean yet. Thanks.Willingness has become a rare commodity in Sosua over the years. Don't expect it from a street FL, then you might be pleasantly surprised. But if you're trying to compare Sosua with, say, Colombia or Brazil, don't even!

You might get a totally different service from a non-pro or semi-pro if you have time to invest.

Just read the forum including my observations as well.

Oakie
09-22-20, 14:00
But safety aside, is there anything of a value for a tourist? Are there any watering holes with working girls in Charamicos?Not really, the working girls mostly ply their trade in Sosua. They're "off duty" in CM.

For the families in CM or any other barrio, there's this weird moral thing about not crapping on your own doorstep. It makes you like bad in church on Sunday. LOL.

You need a local connection in CM to get anything there. Same with safety at night, you need to be with locals. I got 11 years with 2 families there, so I never think about it. I just like to hang out there for the street scene on Sundays, and the beach picnics down by the abandoned hotel.

Manizales911
09-22-20, 17:27
The government just announced that the curfew is being extended but the hours have been reduced,9;00 pm start on weekdays and 7:00 on weekends, still sucks but I'll take it.

Blakman
09-22-20, 17:43
Hey members, I am thinking of staying in puerto plata rather than sosua. My thinking is with the curfew and majority use of internet these days should not make a difference. Besides I can always explore sosua in evening and bring her back with me. In addition many girls come from puerto plata. Correct me if I am wrong. I have been to sosua many times. Trying something new. Stupid or can work? Explore tinder and its very active but of course i am still in the U.S.A.

Kulibali
09-22-20, 18:12
Hey members, I am thinking of staying in puerto plata rather than sosua. My thinking is with the curfew and majority use of internet these days should not make a difference. Besides I can always explore sosua in evening and bring her back with me. In addition many girls come from puerto plata. Correct me if I am wrong. I have been to sosua many times. Trying something new. Stupid or can work? Explore tinder and its very active but of course i am still in the U.S.A.Assuming that you are flying directly into Puerto Plata, isn't the fare the same as going to Colombia if not higher from the good ole USA? Cheapest route from FLL is to Santo Domingo, then caribe tour to puerto plata.

Blakman
09-22-20, 21:34
Puerto plata is at about $480 with luggage. Shorter flight. Assuming better weather. My main concerning was choosing housin in Puerto plata over sosua. Could it work and get as much sex. I need one a day. Getting old LOL

Assuming that you are flying directly into Puerto Plata, isn't the fare the same as going to Colombia if not higher from the good ole USA? Cheapest route from FLL is to Santo Domingo, then caribe tour to puerto plata..

Mr Enternational
09-23-20, 02:11
Sosua scammer makes worldstar!

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh292Zw6rAX93DpwV8

Brother P
09-23-20, 13:05

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh292Zw6rAX93DpwV8Santo Domingo is probably going to crackdown!

Mr Gogo
09-23-20, 14:19

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh292Zw6rAX93DpwV8I had the original video two weeks ago, the shit had died, then a Youtuber brought it back up. Now its international SMH.

I know the guys involved, nice guys but those DR vets made amateur mistakes. Bringing wives to Sosua then bringing ugly street girls to his penthouse to party with the wives. Not getting price established before hand. Letting the police get involved.

If a chica says 250 usd the conversation is over and I don't even want her around me. Shit, if she says 100 usd I have no conversation for her. Sosua has become a bidding war.

Now she is in a punta cana resort hiding out doing an I'm sorry video. I don't even blame the girls anymore because guys have fucked Sosua up. Now you see why vets don't like giving advice anymore, because most guys are going to just throw big money at girls, thirsty MF.

When I was a newbie we listened to the expats and tried to follow the structure that had been established. Guys don't do interviews, they see a big ass and say lets go. Then they are surprised they have a crazy chica. One guy talked about paying a Sosua girl 350 usd, and was proud of it.

One guy even proposed to a chica in Rumbas (Kings).

We killed our own paradise.

Oakie
09-23-20, 15:46
Still trying to make it back to Sosua. I booked a November flight, but it got cancelled again. Can only get there thru the States, but I don't like flying. 3-4 hours is about all I can take.

Good thing I came back to take care of business. Across the street from my modest midtown apartment, they've dumped homeless into two apartment buildings, and the only hotel in the area.

Now it's BLM, protests, angry neighbors, politicians, cops, needles and a garbage dump on the street.

Sosua is looking really good about now!

Xpartan
09-23-20, 20:54
Still trying to make it back to Sosua. I booked a November flight, but it got cancelled again. Can only get there thru the States, but I don't like flying. 3-4 hours is about all I can take.

Good thing I came back to take care of business. Across the street from my modest midtown apartment, they've dumped homeless into two apartment buildings, and the only hotel in the area.

Now it's BLM, protests, angry neighbors, politicians, cops, needles and a garbage dump on the street.

Sosua is looking really good about now!Wait, all this in Canada? I thought it's been quiet up there.

Xpartan
09-23-20, 21:01
Takes a special brainless, shameless, ugly skunk to throw shit like that around. Piece of trash.

I had the original video two weeks ago, the shit had died, then a Youtuber brought it back up. Now its international SMH.

I know the guys involved, nice guys but those DR vets made amateur mistakes. Bringing wives to Sosua then bringing ugly street girls to his penthouse to party with the wives. Not getting price established before hand. Letting the police get involved.

If a chica says 250 usd the conversation is over and I don't even want her around me. Shit, if she says 100 usd I have no conversation for her. Sosua has become a bidding war.

Now she is in a punta cana resort hiding out doing an I'm sorry video. I don't even blame the girls anymore because guys have fucked Sosua up. Now you see why vets don't like giving advice anymore, because most guys are going to just throw big money at girls, thirsty MF.

When I was a newbie we listened to the expats and tried to follow the structure that had been established. Guys don't do interviews, they see a big ass and say lets go. Then they are surprised they have a crazy chica. One guy talked about paying a Sosua girl 350 usd, and was proud of it.

One guy even proposed to a chica in Rumbas (Kings).

We killed our own paradise.

TomJackin
09-23-20, 21:44
¡Bienvenido a LOS Estados Unidos!

I hope you get back to Sosua soon.

Mr Gogo
09-23-20, 23:22
The kings (Rumba), rodeo.

Oakie
09-23-20, 23:47
Wait, all this in Canada? I thought it's been quiet up there.Yep this is Toronto.

The land of civilized diversity is in a heap of trouble. Same as any big city in the States now with gangland shootings, homeless on the streets, tent cities in parks, but no burning or looting. Yet! I was deciding what to do with the apartment I keep there. Now I know!

Ssoua! Home sweet home.

Happy mongering all!

Mr Gogo
09-24-20, 03:48
Yep this is Toronto.

The land of civilized diversity is in a heap of trouble. Same as any big city in the States now with gangland shootings, homeless on the streets, tent cities in parks, but no burning or looting. Yet! I was deciding what to do with the apartment I keep there. Now I know!

Ssoua! Home sweet home.

Happy mongering all!I always thought the opposite pre-covid. Keep my house in Florida as a place to run to incase the DR got bad. Now I'm thinking selling it or give it to my kids and hide out in the Dominican Republic LOL. Things are going to get bad in America soon.

My worry is for my kids in America mostly. Curfew, blackouts don't seem that bad nowadays. I just want to live out the Golden years in peace. Safe travels.

Turgid
09-24-20, 14:21
A prostitute is a woman who has exhausted all options and is desperate for money. Any man who thinks that a working girl will not try to scam him is a fool. Obviously not all ladies of the night try to con customers but it is something that must be expected from someone who has turned to selling her body for money. For me the ratio is one scammer out of ten encounters unless you are in the DR where the ratio's a little higher. In my mongering newbie days 40 years ago I used to argue and contend, definitely not now. Wisdom comes with age.

Oakie
09-24-20, 15:53
A prostitute is a woman who has exhausted all options and is desperate for money. Any man who thinks that a working girl will not try to scam him is a fool. Obviously not all ladies of the night try to con customers but it is something that must be expected from someone who has turned to selling her body for money. For me the ratio is one scammer out of ten encounters unless you are in the DR where the ratio's a little higher. In my mongering newbie days 40 years ago I used to argue and contend, definitely not now. Wisdom comes with age.Too many guys forget that hookers and johns are interchangable. There's no moral superiority, johns are no better than the hookers they hang with. That goes for all of us.

The world is full of scammers and victims, but nowhere is is written that you have to be one of them.

MongerHunger
09-24-20, 16:39
A prostitute is a woman who has exhausted all options and is desperate for money. I don't agree with this totally. Maybe in some situations. A lot of prostitutes are living well and making a lot more money than the average person. Not desperate and have other means to make money. They do it because they can make more money in a few days than most people do in a month. They choose the profession over working a 9 to 5 normal job. Prostitutes have paid their way thru college, bought houses, property, cars a the even retired. Lots of them are well off and will never go back to the corporate world.

Oakie
09-24-20, 19:19
I always thought the opposite pre-covid. Keep my house in Florida as a place to run to incase the DR got bad. Now I'm thinking selling it or give it to my kids and hide out in the Dominican Republic LOL. Things are going to get bad in America soon.

My worry is for my kids in America mostly. Curfew, blackouts don't seem that bad nowadays. I just want to live out the Golden years in peace. Safe travels.Things are getting bad all over. I was in Europe 2 years ago, and it's the same. The whole world is mobile, hard to tell what city you are in, they all want change, but it seems they just make things worse instead of better.

As a DR resident, I'm just happy they let me in. I don't want to change their world, and I don't complain about the culture. I leave that to others. LOL.

But It's the only place I breath a big sigh of relief, when I come out of the POP airport!

Hope you find yours!

Luv ya MrGG.

Sammon
09-24-20, 21:18
A prostitute is a woman who has exhausted all options and is desperate for money. Any man who thinks that a working girl will not try to scam him is a fool. Obviously not all ladies of the night try to con customers but it is something that must be expected from someone who has turned to selling her body for money. For me the ratio is one scammer out of ten encounters unless you are in the DR where the ratio's a little higher. In my mongering newbie days 40 years ago I used to argue and contend, definitely not now. Wisdom comes with age.Comparatively few prostitutes scam in general. They have been with many many guys and can easily sense who they can scam and get away with it. Rule of thumb is negotiate and negotiate for the services. There is no shame in it. Generally most girls once agreed will stick to it and sometimes ask for a taxi fare or food which are small amounts. I was quoted anywhere from 2500 pesos to upwards of 10000 pesos. On negotiation come down to normal levels. If I did not negotiate and take her she will insist on me paying highest amount. Security if involved will try to settle for generally more than you want to give. Girls very rarely want police involved unless there is physical damage by fighting.

Me and many others in this forum have never had any problems with any girl all over the world. Treat the girls with respect and pre negotiate. If the girl dies not behave get rid of her. If she is a problem to start with guaranteed she will be a problem company. Swallow your pride and get rid of her with little damage to your wallet. Do not expect them to change their attitude.

OldKool
09-24-20, 21:40
On my last trip I had a Scammer who almost ruined my trip. She was very sexy and could have been the highlight of my trip but she had other plans. It was my fault as she gave several warning signs that I chose to ignor. My excuse was due to curfew I was pressed to find good talent. I think the percentage of scam girls higher then I have ever seen. For most mature men the last thing you want to do is argue with a puta on vacation. I negotiated a walking away price and was relieved not to involve police or anyone else. When you make a mistake sometime you have to take your medicine.

Xpartan
09-24-20, 21:55
A prostitute is a woman who has exhausted all options and is desperate for money. Any man who thinks that a working girl will not try to scam him is a fool. 1. Some maybe. Most don't "exhaust" any options. Prostitution is easy. The entrance barrier is low. No training, tuition, or investment are necessary. And the pay is better. Most hookers in heavily touristed areas don't see themselves as victims (or prostitutes for that matter). It's just a job.

2. We'd have to come up with a definition of scam. I mean, if you're talking about lying there like a cold fish, or begging for tips, or trying to steal some time like 15-20 minutes out of agreed upon 1 hour, that's very common all over the world. But throwing tantrum like that skunk in the video is highly unusual. Getting out of the deal without bringing the deed to completion (leche papi and other shit) -- very uncommon. It's a mistake attempting to normalize the behavior of street rats in Sosua.

Gringo Trooper
09-25-20, 00:57

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh292Zw6rAX93DpwV8.So this chick is obviously bad news. The guys in the video were lucky they captured the incident on video.

It would of never gone down like that if the guy agreed on the price upfront.

Is this type of drama typical in Sosua? Because it's definitely not getting me excited to go.

That chick (despite her craziness) was a stunner in my opinion, are there tons of BBW in Sosua?

I'm obviously going to do more research, but it looks like tourists F-ed up what was once a great mongering city.

Mr Enternational
09-25-20, 03:22
So this chick is obviously bad news. The guys in the video were lucky they captured the incident on video.

It would of never gone down like that if the guy agreed on the price upfront.Please read the forum. It goes down exactly like that even when a price is agreed to up front. A chick will later try to jack the price up. There are many reports about this posted by myself and others.

Is this type of drama typical in Sosua?I am afraid so.

I'm obviously going to do more research, but it looks like tourists F-ed up what was once a great mongering city.Something definitely fucked it up.

Oakie
09-25-20, 11:20
So this chick is obviously bad news. The guys in the video were lucky they captured the incident on video.

Is this type of drama typical in Sosua? Because it's definitely not getting me excited to go.

That chick (despite her craziness) was a stunner in my opinion, are there tons of BBW in Sosua?

I'm obviously going to do more research, but it looks like tourists F-ed up what was once a great mongering city.Obviously bad news. There's the problem!

Is it typical?

Maybe for a HC SW. But there's a huge freelance market down there, with lots of choices. You get to pick from a buffet.

The only time time a chica tried to upsell me was about 6 years ago. Posted about it here.

I'd had a few beers, and this young knock dead young beauty, came walking by with her older, fatter friend. She looked fresh, spoke no Ingles, so I negotiated with her obviously HC amiga. Never talked to the chica, my dick just said, Let's go!

Took her round the corner to hotel TL. And went 2 rounds of the best sex I'd ever had.

My enthusiasm showed, and I was telling how fucking great she was all the way thru it. After the deed was done I paid her, and intended to give her a propina, but she wanted more, I think about 1000 pesos. Sorry dearie!

She wouldn't leave so I made a call, told her it was to security and the cops. And walked out to the balcony with a beer and a smoke. She followed me out, still asking. Sorry dearie, let's wait for the cops. I'm smiling.

After about 5 minutes, she has a change of heart and holds up 4 fingers. No deal, so she does back in. Now she's getting antsy, so I say come with me and I'll give you a 400 peso propina. Now she's relieved. Take her out to the street and give her the 8 bucks or so.

She left me satisfied, and I was almost tempted to ask her back, to wage that magic wand again! LOL.

Closest thing to a rip off in 11 years, but I forgot about the 8 bucks, and will always remember the sex!

Brother P
09-25-20, 11:49
Report.

Headed to the su. On the flight to NY had a row to myself. From NY to Santiago the middle seat was empty, otherwise pretty full. Everyone wore masks, it was OK. Had been texting with a favorita. She was also coming in. We were going to hook up. Came into Santiago at 5 pm. She's blowing up. Tu hotel? No. I'm on the road. Il call you when I get there. I knew I would arrive after curfew so I stopped on the way and got wine and water. Hit the Su and got some chicken and fries just in time. All the while Every 10 minutes I'm telling her I'm not in my room yet.

Finally she curses me out. You're a rat and your word is no good! O waited for you! I never want to see you again. LOL. So I finally get to the room. I text her that I just arrived in my room. She sends me a smirk emoji. I ask if she knows angry sex is the best! I tell her I have 3000 pesos for her. She says she's on the way.

She gets her and is going on about how I was with some otra chica in Santiago, blah blah. She gave me and insanely good BBBJ! LOL! Then I pounded her out! Angry sex is good. DR shit! Go figure!

Turgid
09-25-20, 14:21
I don't agree with this totally. Maybe in some situations. A lot of prostitutes are living well and making a lot more money than the average person. Not desperate and have other means to make money. They do it because they can make more money in a few days than most people do in a month. They choose the profession over working a 9 to 5 normal job. Prostitutes have paid their way thru college, bought houses, property, cars a the even retired. Lots of them are well off and will never go back to the corporate world.Lets say a woman has a child, she gets no support from the child's father, is turned away by her family and relatives and has lost her job or can't find one; she becomes a prime candidate for turning to prostitution. Most putas are in this category. Now if she's hot, gives good service and has a pleasant personality she can make a lot of money and become as you described.

Knowledge
09-25-20, 17:06
Such is life in So-sewer, because of tourists or whatever it's been that way for quite a while.

Please read the forum. It goes down exactly like that even when a price is agreed to up front. A chick will later try to jack the price up. There are many reports about this posted by myself and others.

I am afraid so.

Something definitely fucked it up.

Oakie
09-26-20, 00:42
Lets say a woman has a child, she gets no support from the child's father, is turned away by her family and relatives and has lost her job or can't find one; she becomes a prime candidate for turning to prostitution. Most putas are in this category. Now if she's hot, gives good service and has a pleasant personality she can make a lot of money and become as you described.Mostly true, but one thing doesn't ring true. The part about being turned away by her family and relatives.

Most putas are generally a main source of income for a poor family. They mind the kids for her.

And even welcome a regular back to their casa to meet the rest of the family and look him over, LOL.

Questner
09-26-20, 00:50
The girl in the video is a veteran of the scene. She was insisting on deleting the video, which should have been done in my view; and posting it with all the guys involved is not smart. In any case the best way is to deescalate, pay off as earlier as possible, then chill and find a new girl.

OldKool
09-26-20, 00:59
I have been going to Sosua for about 8 years and have done well over a 100 girls and have less then 5 bad expriences. There is a myth of these girls scoing big pay days an livng the high life. The vast number of girls fail to score and go home with nothing. If they can get 2 guys in a week they are happy. There are exceptions. Girls who are smoking hot and have game. They can score and build client list to support themselves. Most guys who go to Sosua are bargain hunters looking for low cost pussy. (I am one of them) Most chicas are poor and struggle to make enough money to pay thier bills. The vast majority are not scammers but are girls who are tired of living hand to mouth and want a few nice things and pleasant moments. I try to provide some of that to the girls I interact with. Normally I get great feedback. The stories of the chica at the Western Union collecting mutlple checks are myths. Most girls go home to shacks with no hot water and conditons that would dri ve us nuts.

Lets say a woman has a child, she gets no support from the child's father, is turned away by her family and relatives and has lost her job or can't find one; she becomes a prime candidate for turning to prostitution. Most putas are in this category. Now if she's hot, gives good service and has a pleasant personality she can make a lot of money and become as you described.

Brother P
09-26-20, 04:22
Report.

Up early, partly because of curfew. Got in a workout. Changed money, got stuff for the room, haircut, breakfast. Headed to the beach.

Ran into a old flame near New cafe. We chatted, gave her the maybe later. Awesome day on the beach. Bar hopped a little before curfew. Watching movies on the room. She hit me on whatsapp. Awesome session! She said she had just gotten to town and I believe her cause she was horny! Awesome session. I gave her a 500 pesos tip. She asked for 200 more for the taxi. What? But do I want to argue with a great provider over 4 $? No. I gave it too. She was happy and I definitely was! Peace!

GrownMan1
09-26-20, 05:37
The girl in the video is a veteran of the scene. She was insisting on deleting the video, which should have been done in my view; and posting it with all the guys involved is not smart. In any case the best way is to deescalate, pay off as earlier as possible, then chill and find a new girl.I had the pleasure of meeting the guys from the video. When I saw them I jokingly asked for their autograph. Good dudes! They admitted The young guy in their group made a rookie mistake! He saw the chicas body and got excited and asked her to join them leaving Rumbas. Once back at the house everybody's drinking eating and have a good time. The chica was showing low class and acting kind of funny.
The young guy decided he did not want to be with her. When they ask her to leave that's when shit got ugly. She wanted to be compensated for her time. They offered her $100 to leave. She wanted the video delete it. The strange thing was there was another video being recorded While she cried about the first video. They end up going to the police station behind that situation. After seeing the videos; the police chief told them they could leave. The chica was trying to say they put their hands on her. A picture is worth 1000 words but the video don't lie.

They decided to leave the Sue alone for a while. The video got too much attention however; they were happy they had it.

MikeM488
09-26-20, 06:47
I have been going to Sosua for about 8 years and have done well over a 100 girls and have less then 5 bad expriences. There is a myth of these girls scoing big pay days an livng the high life. The vast number of girls fail to score and go home with nothing. If they can get 2 guys in a week they are happy. There are exceptions. Girls who are smoking hot and have game. They can score and build client list to support themselves. Most guys who go to Sosua are bargain hunters looking for low cost pussy. (I am one of them) Most chicas are poor and struggle to make enough money to pay thier bills. The vast majority are not scammers but are girls who are tired of living hand to mouth and want a few nice things and pleasant moments. I try to provide some of that to the girls I interact with. Normally I get great feedback. The stories of the chica at the Western Union collecting mutlple checks are myths. Most girls go home to shacks with no hot water and conditons that would dri ve us nuts.I only been going to Sosua since 2011. (miss the'latin year) But have been going to Angeles since 2000. I agree most of the girls are doing it for the families and their kids. Not like in United States where a lot of the girls are doing for money and the drugs.

I am not looking for a girlfriend or a girl to hang out with. Just give me a good time for an hour and move on. Don't steal from me. I lock up most things. Girl stole my contacts last year. I am usually in town for 10 day trips. Show the girls respect. But as been written on this board. I am sport fucking. About once every three years I have trouble with a girl. But I always talk and joke with security and get him occasional food. It has help with trouble girls.

One thing I have learned over the years. These girls only have five years in the business. So they will try and get the most money they can. Negotiate with the girl. But make sure you have a price agreed. Plus if you want blow job. Negotiate before the room. If you want anal. Negotiate. I go with skinny girls. But a lot of the girls are same height and weight as me. I usually never have any problem. Even get picture of girls with clothes on before they leave the room. But we all know there are some psycho girls. These girls only think about making money. So make sure she know what you expect and what she expect to do. I got my airline refund for my ticket for this week. Maybe next year Super Bowl (no curfew) because Asia looks like it will be closed past Christmas.

Brother P
09-26-20, 13:05
Up early, partly because of curfew. Got in a workout. Changed money, got stuff for the room, haircut, breakfast. Headed to the beach.

Ran into a old flame near New cafe. We chatted, gave her the maybe later. Awesome day on the beach. Bar hopped a little before curfew. Watching movies on the room. She hit me on whatsapp. Awesome session! She said she had just gotten to town and I believe her cause she was horny! Awesome session. I gave her a 500 pesos tip. She asked for 200 more for the taxi. What? But do I want to argue with a great provider over 4 $? No. I gave it too. She was happy and I definitely was! The chicas seem to have no problem moving around after curfew. Peace.

Turgid
09-26-20, 14:57
Junior turgid is probably a little bigger than average and I do enjoy banging hard but no non-pro has ever complained about it. When I pay for one hour and a puta demands within 20 minutes to "leche papi" I count that as a bad experience.

Sammon
09-26-20, 15:28
Junior turgid is probably a little bigger than average and I do enjoy banging hard but no non-pro has ever complained about it. When I pay for one hour and a puta demands within 20 minutes to "leche papi" I count that as a bad experience.LOL. A Puta rarely will allow you to bang continuously for one hour. If she does there goes her earning potential for a couple of days let alone rest of the night.

For me it is more like try and repeat often. This is why I like toda la noche so that we can have a good time all night. Even in Sosua it is possible to find. Most of them are outliers coming to make money. They want a steady income for few days instead of competing for attention. Also I would take them to beach, sightseeing, dinner, dance etc. In short I need a temporary GF plus sex on demand. When the Main Street was open before you could find plenty of such types. Last time I found a nice young girl on her way to a tourist resort job. She wanted some money to arrange her transportation and lodging when she gets there. And she knew from her friend how to make money in Sosua.

Maybe now if I go I will not find such types.

DzikaBomba
09-26-20, 18:32
I pay for one hour and a puta demands within 20 minutes to "leche papi" I count that as a bad experience.In my opinion it's very difficult to find a hooker that allows fucking for 20 min. Thats Crazy! So much time! They are getting nervous when you need more than 5 minutes.

Xpartan
09-26-20, 21:10

I'm obviously going to do more research, but it looks like tourists F-ed up what was once a great mongering city.What would prevent a puta to refuse service and demand the payment threatening to throw a tantrum and call the cops? Or what would prevent her to provide a 10-minute service and demand more?

What would you do in this situation? Stand on principal? Remember you'll have zero evidence to rebuff her claim.

And no, the extent of that puta's performance is not typical, thank god, but smaller scams abound.

I agree it used to be a great mongering town. Maybe the pandemic will change their attitude, but I doubt it. Oldtimers like Oakie live big in Sosua having built their own harem over the years. Hard to replicate on a short visit, though, LOL.

GrownMan1
09-26-20, 21:59
In my opinion it's very difficult to find a hooker that allows fucking for 20 min. Thats Crazy! So much time! They are getting nervous when you need more than 5 minutes.Sometimes we forget these many of these chicas are not having sex with us for their enjoyment. Its for employment.

Brother P
09-26-20, 23:58
Up early! Got my workout in. Hit the beach early since its an early curfew day. A beautiful day on the beach. Lots of laughs and good convo with the fellas. Didn't see any mind blowing talent. Made the rounds drinking. Got to the room after curfew. Hit mi amiga from the night before on whatsapp. She says solo me das dos mil. Just give me two thousand. I guess she didn't catch any daytime action. She comes by. We have glass of wine and converse. She puts down another award winning performance! Dayum! I give her 3 mil. She was super appreciative. Theyre not always. I'm not trying to break a chica down to 2012 prices. Just do a good job. She did. We both walked away happy!

Gringo Trooper
09-27-20, 02:54
What would prevent a puta to refuse service and demand the payment threatening to throw a tantrum and call the cops? Or what would prevent her to provide a 10-minute service and demand more?

What would you do in this situation? Stand on principal? Remember you'll have zero evidence to rebuff her claim.

And no, the extent of that puta's performance is not typical, thank god, but smaller scams abound.

I agree it used to be a great mongering town. Maybe the pandemic will change their attitude, but I doubt it. Oldtimers like Oakie live big in Sosua having built their own harem over the years. Hard to replicate on a short visit, though, LOL.Like GrownMan said, this is their employment, their job. A puta's job is to be a puta. You pay, she's fu*s.

I wouldn't have gotten into that situation in the first place because A. I would have properly screened her; b. I speak Spanish (unlike the guy who took her to that house); C. I would have paid the agreed upon price before the session; the. I would have taken her to a short time motel and get in and out of there in less than an hour and be done with her (and get her number if the session was good); E. I wouldn't have chilled with her for 4 hours in a house with married men and women (when the guy literally met her right before leaving the club), nor would I have fed her diner.

And if I was that guy who said "nah but we'll figure it out" after she initially proposed 250; well his friends in the podcast even said the guy made a dumb move.

Finally, if it did turn into the crazy situation that happened in the video, I would have given her 250 just to GTFO out of my house and not waste nor risk hours of my time at the police station.

LOL, finally I wouldn't let my friends go on a podcast to make an even bigger deal to the cluster F, that happened that night.

The guy was lucky his friends knew what they were doing, knew Spanish, and saved his a $$.

Turgid
09-27-20, 14:27
In my opinion it's very difficult to find a hooker that allows fucking for 20 min. Thats Crazy! So much time! They are getting nervous when you need more than 5 minutes.In Brazil if you have paid for an hour and you come in under 30 minutes the garotas are disappointed. Once I came in 20 minutes and the girl began to masturbate.

Tempoecorto
09-27-20, 21:59
First off, it ain't natural (look at the animal world), unless one has grown up knowing sex only through watching porno, where everyone is acting. Secondly, if a woman, who does it for work, does it for an hour with everyone, she will have to take plenty of breaks as the inner layers of the vagina would be quite sore, no matter how aroused she is or no matter what lubricant the guy put in. Besides, even a nymphomaniac p*ta, were one to exist in reality, cannot cum, every time she f*ks. Finally, if a guy f*ks more than a couple of times a day like that, say, a total of three continuous non stop "abrasive" movement, he too, will have to take a break the next day, until the delicate skin in the area, can regenerate itself.

Perhaps I am old and old fashioned but I do not have to hump for one hour to have more fun and I know for a fact, a woman feels the same way. And then there are those kinds, who because of their body weight (and one sees plenty of those in Sosua), if they were even to attempt an one hour hump, most likely will keel over and for good.

Now, Porno, that is just a spectacle and fake at that! FYI!

Dick Hertz
09-28-20, 01:20
I have a short trip plan and with the curfew I was wandering which would be better place to stay Blackbeard's or Ahnvee. I know at BB the price for the chicas is set but I have never been to ahnvee and wanted to know if it had the same policy. With the early weekend curfew I want a place with nearly 24 hour availability. Also if the choice was between the Europa or New Garden which would you recommend. Hope someone can help.

Motcar
09-28-20, 01:24
In Brazil if you have paid for an hour and you come in under 30 minutes the garotas are disappointed. Once I came in 20 minutes and the girl began to masturbate.Note to self. Book a Brazil trip after COVID-19.

Tempoecorto
09-28-20, 01:53
I have a short trip plan and with the curfew I was wandering which would be better place to stay Blackbeard's or Ahnvee. I know at BB the price for the chicas is set but I have never been to ahnvee and wanted to know if it had the same policy. With the early weekend curfew I want a place with nearly 24 hour availability. Also if the choice was between the Europa or New Garden which would you recommend. Hope someone can help.Blackbeard is a well run operation while Ahnvee is a Johnny come lately. I have never been to either of them, except to BB as a spectator. My thought is that, one could always come by and check what Ahnvee offers but I am not sure if women are available only at night or all through the day as in BB and given your numbered days, BB is a sure thing (or used to be, pre-covid).

Europa is walking distance from Ahnvee, well 5 minutes of brisk walk. New Garden is somewhat more distant although distance is a relative word in Sosua. I personally like the environment of New Garden, what with a restaurant on site for the guests. However, Casa Valeria is my choice and which is right next to New Garden.

Xpartan
09-28-20, 07:11
Like GrownMan said, this is their employment, their job. A puta's job is to be a puta. You pay, she's fu*s.

I wouldn't have gotten into that situationLOL, good points. Except (for me) I don't speak conversational Spanish and I wouldn't bring a puta to a motel while having a nice accommodation. So, we're all different, but your way of doing things would make it more bulletproof for sure.

Xpartan
09-28-20, 07:16
Note to self. Book a Brazil trip after COVID-19.The border's wide open.

Oakie
09-28-20, 14:12
I have a short trip plan and with the curfew I was wandering which would be better place to stay Blackbeard's or Ahnvee. I know at BB the price for the chicas is set but I have never been to ahnvee and wanted to know if it had the same policy. With the early weekend curfew I want a place with nearly 24 hour availability. Also if the choice was between the Europa or New Garden which would you recommend. Hope someone can help.Blackbeard's is an off the beaten track small hotel, with a posted menu. No stress, no drama.

Ahnvee is a big hotel that allows guests, and you're on your own to make your deal with the freelancers.

For newbies, most vets here recommend a couple days at BB, and a couple days in Sosua to get a feel for your comfort level.

The Sosua hotels mentioned by Tempo are all good bets.

Newb20
09-28-20, 19:05
Have to disagree about pay before. I would never pay before. Only after. The one time I paid before in the states I had a lousy experience and then had no leverage because she had my money. None of the chicas I met tried to get me to pre-pay in D. R. I would say even red flag if they did.

EscortFehu
09-29-20, 23:01
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Dick Hertz
09-30-20, 11:39
Thanks Oakie and Tempoecorto. Also have anyone heard about Oasis adult hotel across form Playa Dorada. It is suppose to be similar to BB.

Charles Pooter
09-30-20, 20:11
Thanks Oakie and Tempoecorto. Also have anyone heard about Oasis adult hotel across form Playa Dorada. It is suppose to be similar to BB.See the thread entitled Field of Dreams (FOD) Anybody? in the User Blog section below. The place was formerly called "Field of Dreams". I would say not worth considering unless you are already staying in Playa Dorada, in which case the convenience and savings on time and transport might just make up for its demerits. Having said all that, no-one has reported from there lately, and things can change rapidly in the DR.

Not sure why you posted in the Sosua section. It is in Puerto Plata (God's own city). Sosua is 15 miles away.

OldKool
10-01-20, 00:57
Black was always better choice.

Thanks Oakie and Tempoecorto. Also have anyone heard about Oasis adult hotel across form Playa Dorada. It is suppose to be similar to BB.

Brother P
10-03-20, 20:23
10 days in the su! Had a good time. Beach was good as always. Always good to see the fellas. Only pulled off my Whats app. No new chicas. Didn't step foot in ahnvee.

Went to rumbas twice for a quick drink with the crew. A relaxing quiet trip. Its weird seeing hotties but being afraid to smash. But I personally know three people who got corona here, so I'm paranoid! Not sure when I'll be back. I kinda feel like I played with fire and didn't get burned, as far as not getting covid. Peace.

Rocko20
10-04-20, 18:51
Have to disagree about pay before. I would never pay before. Only after. The one time I paid before in the states I had a lousy experience and then had no leverage because she had my money. None of the chicas I met tried to get me to pre-pay in D. R. I would say even red flag if they did.I agree, I've never pre-paid in any country (Thailand, DR, etc).

But sadly you can still get a lousy experience even if you don't pre-pay. There's really no indication on whether your experience will be good or not, doesn't matter how much you vet them.

GrownMan1
10-05-20, 04:30
10 days in the su! Had a good time. Glad to hear the Su is still workable.

OldKool
10-10-20, 02:52
Going to Sosua in 2 weeks and spending more time preparing. In the good old days I could wing my trips. There were always plenty of new talent that more then satisfied my needs. However now it is more important to have sure things. The girls are a big part of why I go to Sosua but the eatng places beaches and fellowship play a major role. My whatap pros are being scheduled for this trip. I never take non pros to Sosua. Picking the non pros for my time in Santo Domingo is the chore. I have 4 girls that are ready but I can not accomodate all of thems. I have a potential 3 some that could be interesting and is tempting as a last day activity. Non pros are usually more affectonate and better lovers. Sosua is my canvas for some great fun.

Norbert61
10-15-20, 04:45
I agree, I've never pre-paid in any country (Thailand, DR, etc).

But sadly you can still get a lousy experience even if you don't pre-pay. There's really no indication on whether your experience will be good or not, doesn't matter how much you vet them.LOL. In Canada you always pay first. Just the way it is. Some guys swear they don't but it just isn't on. I was shocked when I went other places and you paid after. I paid first a few times in sosua- was mostly ok but did get burned once. But no. Don't pay first.

Rocko20
10-16-20, 14:30
LOL. In Canada you always pay first. Just the way it is. Some guys swear they don't but it just isn't on. I was shocked when I went other places and you paid after. I paid first a few times in sosua- was mostly ok but did get burned once. But no. Don't pay first.You're right. I should've been more clear. My fault LOL. I meant to say I never pre-paid in a developing country. 1st world developed countries like Canada or America usually require you to pay first. A western woman would walk out right away if you didn't pay upfront.

Developing countries, it's a different story and mongers / expats are far more trusted to pay afterwards. Thank goodness.

Turgid
10-17-20, 14:38
You're right. I should've been more clear. My fault LOL. I meant to say I never pre-paid in a developing country. 1st world developed countries like Canada or America usually require you to pay first. A western woman would walk out right away if you didn't pay upfront.

Developing countries, it's a different story and mongers / expats are far more trusted to pay afterwards. Thank goodness.Are you saying that men in developing countries are more trustworthy than men in developed countries?

Oakie
10-18-20, 02:48
You're right. I should've been more clear. My fault LOL. I meant to say I never pre-paid in a developing country. 1st world developed countries like Canada or America usually require you to pay first. A western woman would walk out right away if you didn't pay upfront.

Developing countries, it's a different story and mongers / expats are far more trusted to pay afterwards. Thank goodness.It sure is a different story. Thank goodness.

In the home country with some work, you may find a stripper, escort or SW that can satisfy you, but a good one doesn't come cheap, and the chances of a guaranteed repeat are slim. They may have moved on, be busy, or left town.

In the DR, you can easily find a good one, out of the thousands freelancing, and for a relatively few pesos, you can actually own her. She'd move in with you tomorrow, if you'd let her! LOL.

As for Dominicans being more trusting, Damn right they are.

I can drop in for a beer at a couple of places on the beach, and a half dozen bars in town, if I meet up with pals, and leave my tab. Pay you later amigo. No problemo senor!, (based on 12 year relationships).

After 50 years in Toronto they still frown on that sort of thing!

OldKool
10-22-20, 15:50
I am in Miami Airport at gate. There are about 15 guy's waiting to board the same fligh. Average age about 30. I am from a very different generation. I dress differently and conduct myself differently. These are the make rain crew. These guys are becoming the the norm. It may be time to flip the script.

OldKool
10-22-20, 16:01
I am in Miami Airport at gate. There are about 15 guy's waiting to board the same fligh. Average age about 30. I am from a very different generation. I dress differently and conduct myself differently. These are the make rain crew. These guys are becoming the the norm. It may be time to flip the script. At this moment there are more mongers then civilians. Shocking! Interesting 2 older white guys in cue but no young white guys. 7 more 30 somethings just pulled up. In my opinion these guys bring new issues that could bring the su down.

Mr Enternational
10-22-20, 16:08
These are the make rain crew. These guys are becoming the the norm. It may be time to flip the script.You are going to flip the script and ask to hang out with them?

Brother P
10-22-20, 19:15
I am in Miami Airport at gate. There are about 15 guy's waiting to board the same fligh. Average age about 30. I am from a very different generation. I dress differently and conduct myself differently. These are the make rain crew. These guys are becoming the the norm. It may be time to flip the script. At this moment there are more mongers then civilians. Shocking! Interesting 2 older white guys in cue but no young white guys. 7 more 30 somethings just pulled up. In my opinion these guys bring new issues that could bring the su down.Yep. Its been coming for years Old Kool! Time to find a new destination. Preferably somewhere where its hard to move without espanol. That will weed out the make it rain crew.

Sosua isn't going back to the 2012-16 mode. The make it rain crew and youtubers will get more bars closed. I won't be back anytime soon. Peace.

Tempoecorto
10-22-20, 21:52
There are about 15 guy's waiting to board the same fligh. Average age about 30. .... Interesting 2 older white guys in cue but no young white guys. 7 more 30 somethings just pulled up. This is an interesting sociology conundrum. (15 +7) young black men, if I am reading right between the lines and not a single young white American? Young people have the same drive, irrespective of ethnicity so, is it a question of money? What is the story underneath, if there is one, I wonder.

Sammon
10-23-20, 03:53
This is an interesting sociology conundrum. (15 +7) young black men, if I am reading right between the lines and not a single young white American? Young people have the same drive, irrespective of ethnicity so, is it a question of money? What is the story underneath, if there is one, I wonder.Young white Americans were going to Sosua for fun in large numbers few years back. Nowadays it is older white and young black guys in large numbers who go there.

I guess young white Americans are going to other countries like Costa Rica, Colombia, Philippines, Thailand. For some reason they seem to have lost interest in Sosua. I do not think it is money.

Turgid
10-23-20, 14:19
Young white Americans were going to Sosua for fun in large numbers few years back. Nowadays it is older white and young black guys in large numbers who go there.

I guess young white Americans are going to other countries like Costa Rica, Colombia, Philippines, Thailand. For some reason they seem to have lost interest in Sosua. I do not think it is money.Young white American women are adjusting their financial expectations because of covid 19 and are putting out.

Oakie
10-23-20, 15:26
Young white Americans were going to Sosua for fun in large numbers few years back. Nowadays it is older white and young black guys in large numbers who go there.

I guess young white Americans are going to other countries like Costa Rica, Colombia, Philippines, Thailand. For some reason they seem to have lost interest in Sosua. I do not think it is money.Sosua is in virtual lockdown and curfew.

But Sosua will survive, and continue to be a destination of choice, as long as:

DR remains poor.

Prostitution remains a huge source of foreign exchange.

Prostitution remains legal.

And produces, in quantity, hot Latino and Hatian chicas.

Chica friendly hotels.

Tropical Island climate.

I don't see that changing anytime soon.

When the whole world gets back to normal, so will Sosua, for young and old alike.

Some will go to rack up numbers, others to engage in mutually satisfying relationships.

There's room for all!

(IMHO).

Triple Darknes
10-23-20, 18:40
Young white American women are adjusting their financial expectations because of covid 19 and are putting out.Young Men in the west are having less sex. Frankly there's always been some segregation in the west. Even in the bars on the strip. I ran into a German propriator of a bar and we said that we were heading down to the Anhvee for curfew and he said "They only like Black guys down there". I was surprised he said that. But I noticed that they were only white guys other than me and my friend in his bar.

Everyone knows that Dominican women don't care about race, but it seems like (some) mongers do. Sosua is almost like a Black american colony now so unless you're an old head and loves sosua chances are you'd seek greener pastures.

That being said white dudes have always been more adventerous, 15 years from now we'll hear of the new spot to get cut rate pussy. There's dudes in Upper Laos and in central Madagascar raving about GFE and bottom basement prices. I'll probably join them when the infestructure gets better.

Trip.

Mr Enternational
10-23-20, 20:27
Frankly there's always been some segregation in the west. Even in the bars on the strip. I ran into a German propriator of a bar and we said that we were heading down to the Anhvee for curfew and he said "They only like Black guys down there". I was surprised he said that. But I noticed that they were only white guys other than me and my friend in his bar.I would not say it is racial segregation. It is more musical and cultural segregation where that particular place caters to a particular tourist crowd. The chicks just get in where they fit in.

Like in Thailand there are discos and bars that cater to Japanese, Rock and Roll, Hip Hop, Arab, Indian, Country Western, etc. Each one draws tourists that like that particular style or are from the place where that style is from. The Thai chicks have it down pat because depending on which place they go to, they will make themselves the part of that particular style. In the hip hop spot you will see Thai chicks dressed in Michael Jordan jerseys and shoes doing hip hop dances. In the Indian spots you will see Thai chicks with that Indian garb and henna painted on their hands. At the Arab spots you will see them with the big hair and Arab female style heavy ass makeup and thick black eyeliner and fake eyelashes. If you did not know better you would think they were from those places. Then when you look at their pictures from back home they look like a regular old simple Thai chick. Hollywood seriously needs to hire some of those chicks as makeup artists.

It is not really segregation and it is not that they only like that type of guy. They are just getting in where they fit in. Good thing is that if I want to fuck some chick in the ass then all I have to do is find one that hangs at the Arab spots and I know they are with it, because all Arab guys want to do is ass fuck.

Brother P
10-23-20, 20:42
Young Men in the west are having less sex. Frankly there's always been some segregation in the west. Even in the bars on the strip. I ran into a German propriator of a bar and we said that we were heading down to the Anhvee for curfew and he said "They only like Black guys down there". I was surprised he said that. But I noticed that they were only white guys other than me and my friend in his bar.

Everyone knows that Dominican women don't care about race, but it seems like (some) mongers do. Sosua is almost like a Black american colony now so unless you're an old head and loves sosua chances are you'd seek greener pastures.

That being said white dudes have always been more adventerous, 15 years from now we'll hear of the new spot to get cut rate pussy. There's dudes in Upper Laos and in central Madagascar raving about GFE and bottom basement prices. I'll probably join them when the infestructure gets better.

Trip.I wouldn't say dominicanas don't care about race. I'd say they prioritize money. One of my good buddies who live in sousa noticed he gets more love in some bars than I do, I get more in some bars then he does. He's a white guy. Furthermore I definitely think some dominican owned bars are definitely courting a non black cliente. I had a chica call me a monkey on pedro clisante one day. I called her a sucio puta in response.

With all that said, racism is everywhere to some degree.

Peace.

JohnReter335
10-23-20, 20:42

Developing countries, it's a different story and mongers / expats are far more trusted to pay afterwards. Thank goodness.You are absolutely right.

TravelingMan3
10-23-20, 21:54
Yea as other have said young white male are for the most part are making the longer trip and just going to Asia. Also I've only been going to Sosua since 2013 but never really saw them in large numbers.

Triple Darknes
10-23-20, 22:28
I wouldn't say dominicanas don't care about race. I'd say they prioritize money. One of my good buddies who live in sousa noticed he gets more love in some bars than I do, I get more in some bars then he does. He's a white guy. Furthermore I definitely think some dominican owned bars are definitely courting a non black cliente. I had a chica call me a monkey on pedro clisante one day. I called her a sucio puta in response.

With all that said, racism is everywhere to some degree.

Peace.I'd be goddamnned if I let some broke ass campo dwelling puta call me out of my name. I'd probably still be cussing her ass out. I will say I don't see racism like you'd see in america though. But I couldn't fathom a puta looking down on me, and I don't look down on them. I'm really sorry that happened to you.

Trip.

Triple Darknes
10-23-20, 22:31
I would not say it is racial segregation. It is more musical and cultural segregation where that particular place caters to a particular tourist crowd. The chicks just get in where they fit in.

Like in Thailand there are discos and bars that cater to Japanese, Rock and Roll, Hip Hop, Arab, Indian, Country Western, etc. Each one draws tourists that like that particular style or are from the place where that style is from. The Thai chicks have it down pat because depending on which place they go to, they will make themselves the part of that particular style. In the hip hop spot you will see Thai chicks dressed in Michael Jordan jerseys and shoes doing hip hop dances. In the Indian spots you will see Thai chicks with that Indian garb and henna painted on their hands. At the Arab spots you will see them with the big hair and Arab female style heavy ass makeup and thick black eyeliner and fake eyelashes. If you did not know better you would think they were from those places. Then when you look at their pictures from back home they look like a regular old simple Thai chick. Hollywood seriously needs to hire some of those chicks as makeup artists.

It is not really segregation and it is not that they only like that type of guy. They are just getting in where they fit in. Good thing is that if I want to fuck some chick in the ass then all I have to do is find one that hangs at the Arab spots and I know they are with it, because all Arab guys want to do is ass fuck.Damn so they switch it up. I heard about "soul city" in Saigon from the old heads in my city growing up, They said even the girls looked at you funny if you went in the "wrong bar" So chicks look at it like "who do I want to target tonight?" Interesting.

Trip.

GrownMan1
10-23-20, 23:34
Damn so they switch it up. I heard about "soul city" in Saigon from the old heads in my city growing up, They said even the girls looked at you funny if you went in the "wrong bar" So chicks look at it like "who do I want to target tonight?" Interesting.

Trip.Now that's what I call hustling. Sounds like it's enough Women to cater to everyone. These women are familiar with the different genres. IHMO hip-hop has a lot to do with Dominican Chicas relationship with black guys. The current generation of chicas mostly identify with their Dominican culture and American hip-hop and R & B. They couldn't tell you too much about country Music, Rock 'and' roll, or what an Arab guy likes. Because hip-hop has a kinship in the younger generation culture; many chicas identify more with the Urban black Americans.

TomJackin
10-23-20, 23:40
With all that said, racism is everywhere to some degree.Which is fucking sad as far as I'm concerned.

Nowadays, racism seems to be a damn hobby for many; fuck them!

Brother P
10-24-20, 02:33
Now that's what I call hustling. Sounds like it's enough Women to cater to everyone. These women are familiar with the different genres. IHMO hip-hop has a lot to do with Dominican Chicas relationship with black guys. The current generation of chicas mostly identify with their Dominican culture and American hip-hop and R & B. They couldn't tell you too much about country Music, Rock 'and' roll, or what an Arab guy likes. Because hip-hop has a kinship in the younger generation culture; many chicas identify more with the Urban black Americans.I remember back in 2012-14 or so, rumba, Dlatin, winners circle etc played mostly latin music.

The chicas went crazy dancing to their own music. LOL. They truly enjoyed it. Whats going on now is a pale comparison.

Mr Gogo
10-24-20, 05:49
I remember back in 2012-14 or so, rumba, Dlatin, winners circle etc played mostly latin music.

The chicas went crazy dancing to their own music. LOL. They truly enjoyed it. Whats going on now is a pale comparison.LOL, I remember Classicos in 2008 playing American top 40 with Latin music on weekdays. The DJ catered to the audience. Classicos, Latinos, After 1 and others were all jumping. You could club hop all night.

TomJackin
10-24-20, 06:56
The current generation of chicas mostly identify with their Dominican culture and American hip-hop and R & B. Yes, the chicas adapt to whoever has the money.

But I will tell you one thing for sure; when the chicas hear "bachata" their asses automatically start moving and bouncing! Got to love that!

Coolie High
10-24-20, 07:47
I am in Miami Airport at gate. There are about 15 guy's waiting to board the same fligh. Average age about 30. I am from a very different generation. I dress differently and conduct myself differently. These are the make rain crew. These guys are becoming the the norm. It may be time to flip the script. At this moment there are more mongers then civilians. Shocking! Interesting 2 older white guys in cue but no young white guys. 7 more 30 somethings just pulled up. In my opinion these guys bring new issues that could bring the su down.Honestly Oldkool at this point any senior monger that's been to Sousa atleast a couple times shouldn't be venturing to hunt directly in sosua and should only be going for nostalgia purpose. Most OG mongers that still fly back to sosua is going because theyre on a time constraint and don't have the time to venture out and explore the island proper BUT they have their females arleady lined up as you do so when theses new mangoes try and quote you those outrageous prices you basically laugh in their face. And the second is the comradery that guys over the years has made with one another. You meet good folks from all over so Sosua now becomes the home base for your friends and acquaintances that you forged threw out the years because it was there in Sosua that open your world to countless good times and good memories I. E. That nostalgia feeling.

So when you see the young thundercats making it rain throwing money in the air just smile and continue to do your thing. They're paying for quick premium fast service from a hunny. Meanwhile you're getting good quality service from hunny for a fraction of the cost with a smile on your face and a presidente in your hand as you lounge off sosua nostalgia.

Oakie
10-24-20, 14:05
Honestly Oldkool at this point any senior monger that's been to Sousa atleast a couple times shouldn't be venturing to hunt directly in sosua and should only be going for nostalgia purpose. Most OG mongers that still fly back to sosua is going because theyre on a time constraint and don't have the time to venture out and explore the island proper BUT they have their females arleady lined up as you do so when theses new mangoes try and quote you those outrageous prices you basically laugh in their face. And the second is the comradery that guys over the years has made with one another. You meet good folks from all over so Sosua now becomes the home base for your friends and acquaintances that you forged threw out the years because it was there in Sosua that open your world to countless good times and good memories I. E. That nostalgia feeling.

So when you see the young thundercats making it rain throwing money in the air just smile and continue to do your thing. They're paying for quick premium fast service from a hunny. Meanwhile you're getting good quality service from hunny for a fraction of the cost with a smile on your face and a presidente in your hand as you lounge off sosua nostalgia.Sosua caters to a wide range of tastes. It's not racial.

Charlie's Bar, and a couple more, have a predominantly German crowd, so German is all you hear in there.

Jolly Roger, and next door, has a mostly old white expat crowd that have quiz nights and bingo every Wednesday.

Most black head to Rumba and Anvhee, as they did the old Classico.

Me, I prefer smaller Dominican bars that cater to locals, with local music.

On the beach. It's all in, doesn't matter who you are.

Shall we meet up and play bingo next Wednesday? LOL.

By the way I believe it's more important what you are doing this weekend than what you did 10 or 20 years ago.

I'm not there for nostalgia, I like to think I'm still in the game!

LOL.

CkNice11
10-24-20, 16:26
Come on brother we leave america to get away from the stereotypes and generalizations. Just because some brothers are younger than you and dress different don't mean they are the make it rain crowd and the problem with sosua. Just like it's young lanes who do Goofy stuff it's old lames who are messing up the game in sosua as well. Very disappointed in this post I thought dr was the place old and young brothers can come and relax and share knowledge with each other smh. It be our own.

I am in Miami Airport at gate. There are about 15 guy's waiting to board the same fligh. Average age about 30. I am from a very different generation. I dress differently and conduct myself differently. These are the make rain crew. These guys are becoming the the norm. It may be time to flip the script. At this moment there are more mongers then civilians. Shocking! Interesting 2 older white guys in cue but no young white guys. 7 more 30 somethings just pulled up. In my opinion these guys bring new issues that could bring the su down.

Turgid
10-24-20, 16:27
Which is fucking sad as far as I'm concerned.

Nowadays, racism seems to be a damn hobby for many; fuck them!Psychologists would probably explain that men and women who are racist are more likely to be impotent and frigid respectively.

Mr Enternational
10-24-20, 16:29
Most OG mongers that still fly back to sosua is going because theyre on a time constraint and don't have the time to venture out and explore the island proper BUT they have their females arleady lined up as you do so when theses new mangoes try and quote you those outrageous prices you basically laugh in their face.

So when you see the young thundercats making it rain throwing money in the air just smile and continue to do your thing. They're paying for quick premium fast service from a hunny. Meanwhile you're getting good quality service from hunny for a fraction of the costProblem with that is that your line up is not getting any younger. They are becoming old dried out mangoes, while the thundercats are getting all the fresh new booty. Old Kool likes to talk about how he is hitting the twenty-something year olds. Next year I hope he is liking to hit the thirty-something year olds, because that is what that same line up will be then. I know I have fucked chicks and seen them a couple of years later and been like ewww. To me mongering is about fucking new chicks. Is it even considered mongering if you are fucking the same 5 chicks over and over again?

Brother P
10-24-20, 17:00
Honestly Oldkool at this point any senior monger that's been to Sousa atleast a couple times shouldn't be venturing to hunt directly in sosua and should only be going for nostalgia purpose. Most OG mongers that still fly back to sosua is going because theyre on a time constraint and don't have the time to venture out and explore the island proper BUT they have their females arleady lined up as you do so when theses new mangoes try and quote you those outrageous prices you basically laugh in their face. And the second is the comradery that guys over the years has made with one another. You meet good folks from all over so Sosua now becomes the home base for your friends and acquaintances that you forged threw out the years because it was there in Sosua that open your world to countless good times and good memories I. E. That nostalgia feeling.

So when you see the young thundercats making it rain throwing money in the air just smile and continue to do your thing. They're paying for quick premium fast service from a hunny. Meanwhile you're getting good quality service from hunny for a fraction of the cost with a smile on your face and a presidente in your hand as you lounge off sosua nostalgia.I agree the camaraderie was one of the best things about sosua! Back in the day rumbas would just be full of dudes who were all cool with each other! LOL. Good times!!

GrownMan1
10-24-20, 23:27
I know I have fucked chicks and seen them a couple of years later and been like ewww. To me mongering is about fucking new chicks. Is it even considered mongering if you are fucking the same 5 chicks over and over again?That's A topic that can take wings. I'm seeing chicas who are in their early 20's now in their late 20's. Even though they may still have sex appeal; it ain't nothing like they were when they were younger. I've seen Chicas that were in their prime now ain't worth a dime. Some are just a sad sight to see. My current newly recruited chica (Zion Williams) has a nice shape but when I saw her body from two years ago I was like damn!

I think it's considered mongering as long as something of value is being exchanged for sexual services.

Tempoecorto
10-25-20, 02:57
What I am surprised about is that young people are traveling for sex. I know for a fact that when I was young, I did not have the money for travel but there were females available in my neck of the woods. I started traveling when my work took me around the globe and I discovered the exotica. Nowadays, it is more like "I am not interested in joining the club that would have me" as Groucho Marx stated, I. E, club of older women in my vicinity and so I travel. Not sure then about the young stallions, irrespective of the color; so what gives?

Coolie High
10-25-20, 11:56
I'm not there for nostalgia, I like to think I'm still in the game!

LOL.Oakie my brother you live daily in nothing but nostalgia LOL. That's the reason why you moved down there. To experience that great feeling you had when you first came down there over and over again on a daily basis. You've just adjusted to the daily living and not the way of the weekend warrior. You're on an island where fantasy, illusion and reality meet together as one. Prime example I bet everyday you turned down young hunnies all the time to the point you make the late great Hugh Heffner blush. Back in the states that just doesn't happen. If a fine young hunny dip throws a slight hint that she likes me, I'm on it like a hobo on a Thanksgiving turkey. And I have women here in the States. But down there everyday as you lounge on the beach and / or bar you come across or get word of a fresh young hunny dip that turns legal tender and is available. And because of the comradery you've made over the years no doubt you have great connections to the point where you honestly have to tell folks that you can no longer take any more women under your hareem because it's just to much. Now that's a great fucking situation to be in LOL.

Problem with that is that your line up is not getting any younger. They are becoming old dried out mangoes, while the thundercats are getting all the fresh new booty. Not necessarily. It may appear that the young thundercats are getting all the new talent BUT the true best ripe mangoes lies outside of Sosua. All those small towns and barrios are ripe full of plentiful young hunnies, you just got to get with the right folks to show you those areas and introduce you to new mangoes. Thats why I said it shouldn't bother the OGs that go down to sousa and have to deal with those make it rain cats, because at this point all your young mangoes should be outsourced and all your older mangoes that you've already sample should be on stand-by.

Sammon
10-25-20, 14:41
Comradeship is one thing when availability of women were plenty full. Few years ago Sosua was full of girls with not only locals but girls coming from all over DR. But lately partly with changes of previous mayor, restricting venues, military showing force situation has become different. Lots of girls are afraid to come to Sosua.

Right now the situation is each monger is for himself going after better looking chicas. This is not lost on the girls who demand more money and service less. Girls coming from outside are more likely to stay long time with you and enjoy. I have had many such encounters.

Although it may be difficult politically even with new mayor to re open Sosua like before it is necessary to re open clubs and bars and less restrictive police presence.

Till then there will be some jostling among mongers with respect to age, race, looks and ofcourse money.

TravelingMan3
10-25-20, 19:58
What I am surprised about is that young people are traveling for sex. I know for a fact that when I was young, I did not have the money for travel but there were females available in my neck of the woods. I started traveling when my work took me around the globe and I discovered the exotica. Nowadays, it is more like "I am not interested in joining the club that would have me" as Groucho Marx stated, I. E, club of older women in my vicinity and so I travel. Not sure then about the young stallions, irrespective of the color; so what gives?I fall into that group of young dudes that go to Sosua I go because its simply easy and fun could I get a girlfriend in the states yes of course can I have 3 different woman a day everyday probably not and that what I want. Now a lot of the other young guys are dudes that do get chicks in the states but heard of Sosua and go maybe twice a year for a long weekend to party instead of going to Miami they going to Sosua they aren't hardcore mongers.

Sawassdee
10-25-20, 21:41
What I am surprised about is that young people are traveling for sex. I know for a fact that when I was young, I did not have the money for travel but there were females available in my neck of the woods. I started traveling when my work took me around the globe and I discovered the exotica. Nowadays, it is more like "I am not interested in joining the club that would have me" as Groucho Marx stated, I. E, club of older women in my vicinity and so I travel. Not sure then about the young stallions, irrespective of the color; so what gives?Its part of Natures humor. Men are there most virile (testosterone wise) before age 30. You want to hop everything swinging, and you can if given the opportunity, regardless of the number of pops a day. But it does not work that way. You will engage with quite a few girls in your age group before 33. But not enough to satisfy the beast nor equal anywhere near your body count in the same sexual span of the next 15 years ages 35 - 50.

Chiefly due to many of the girls in your age bracket are now being introduced to the world by older men willing to spend money. Free money, outfits, nice restaurants, vacations etc. And all she has to do is show up and sometimes not even put out. Along with the fact that many guys ages 18 to 33 are still working on getting on there feet financially and young girls don't go backwards. (Meaning she cant put out on your mamas couch once she has had sex with a guy in his own place or catch the bus on a date when the last dude had a car etc...) So your score card is still low in comparison to where you would like to have it due to the great equalizer MONEY.

So it makes more since that if you get knowledge of a low budget safe sex-cation, can afford it and you are willing to be adventurous for sex (very few guys aren't) you would take advantage of it.

I was in in the military at 18 and a large part of that decision to join was to f*%k new girls everywhere we would travel.

Think about it. Flip side for guys is after 35+ when your testosterone is dropping and you cant perform like you are 21 , women are now chasing you due to your more stable financial situation.

Its like someone flipped on the OPEN FOR BUSINESS light to signal the chicks to present themselves.

Natures Humor for guys.

I don't think their are many guys in here who can say their number of sexual partners did not increase significantly after age 35.

GrownMan1
10-26-20, 00:42
I fall into that group of young dudes that go to Sosua I go because its simply easy and fun could I get a girlfriend in the states yes of course can I have 3 different woman a day everyday probably not and that what I want. Now a lot of the other young guys are dudes that do get chicks in the states but heard of Sosua and go maybe twice a year for a long weekend to party instead of going to Miami they going to Sosua they aren't hardcore mongers.Nice to hear a young wolf perspective. Every young guy I took there enjoyed themselves. A few have returned a few more times. My financial situation is a little better so I get to enjoy more trips than them. They envy me because I can move like that. I envy them for their youth.

GrownMan1
10-26-20, 01:06
I was in in the military at 18 and a large part of that decision to join was to f*%k new girls everywhere we would travel.

Think about it. Flip side for guys is after 35+ when your testosterone is dropping and you cant perform like you are 21 , women are now chasing you due to your more stable financial situation.

Its like someone flipped on the OPEN FOR BUSINESS light to signal the chicks to present themselves.

Natures Humor for guys.

I don't think their are many guys in here who can say their number of sexual partners did not increase significantly after age 35 Man I just thinking about my Rattlesnake days. Being in the military between the age of 19 and 23; Young and full of come. Every young single guy that came to my unit; the first sergeant will introduce them to me. I was the hook up man because I had so many. I was at my youthful peak averaging about three new girls a month while still juggling some old ones.

Now I am older and financially Lucky to make it to this point in life. I can honestly say I've had more relations in the last seven years than total in my life. 15 to 32 is 17 years of being single and free at my sexual peak. 3 to 4 years of a drought. I've past my sexual and Physical peak however financially I'm more stable. As a result, I'm able to have double the amount of relations in my older years.

Sawassdee
10-26-20, 02:13
Man I just thinking about my Rattlesnake days. Being in the military between the age of 19 and 23; Young and full of come. Every young single guy that came to my unit; the first sergeant will introduce them to me. I was the hook up man because I had so many. I was at my youthful peak averaging about three new girls a month while still juggling some old ones.LOL. No lie Gman, I was a late bloomer and at 19 my body count was low till the older brothers in my barracks took pity on my situation an held an intervention for me.

They sat me down and pointed out my problem and created a monster.

The deal was I only dated and shagged what I considered the perfect 10's. Problem was I would go a month or more at a time with no sex due to only wanting the baddest.

This is what they laid down:

Rule #1 - You need a squad / bench of chicks that want to do the deed with you. Including the chicks that want you badly but do not fit your description of a 10. And more importantly manage their expectations, never call or f&%K one more than twice in a month or stand the chance she will become a problem.

Rule #2 - Keep your eyes open and ears attentive for the hints of older women. Cougars. Due to social stigma she can't be seen overtly wooing you however she can't wait to experience that taboo and hopes to be blessed to find a younger guy mature and quiet enough to let her get her freak on. (In my 50's and I still create a cougar category to knock off).

Rule #3 Constantly be adding on to your squad with new chicks. Some chicks will disappear at times and you don't need to pay the price of not having options for the night.

I've added on to these over the Decades.

If she pushing free pussy on you and she "aint your type" Make it your duty to add her to the roster anyway if she is manageable.

She may not be your cup of tea today but ill bet when you are tired of eating steak, you are going to want some chicken or shrimp.

Why look a gift blowjob horse in the mouth?

Never forget every women is a perfect 10 to somebody.

Most powerful. You will definitely feel and appreciate the difference between a girl you fucked and a girl who is dying to fuck you.

Turgid
10-26-20, 14:03
In the 1970's my brother was part of a group of dudes who were womanizers who banged multiple new women consecutively sometimes surreptitiously exchanging among themselves. They had the fast cars, sharp clothes and slick moves. I was not part of that group. These guys eventually got married and had happy matrimonial lives without cheating and those who are alive today are doting grand parents. Not one ever became a monger. I was never part of that group.

GrownMan1
10-26-20, 14:17
(In my 50's and I still create a cougar category to knock off).
In my 20's and 30's I Dealt with the cougars. They were in their Late 30's and 40's. Now I'm sorry I don't find them interesting anymore. I think the last straw was seeing the tarantula. She was about 48 and I was in my mid-30's. Her vagina had gray hairs and reminded me of looking at a tarantula. At have point I lost my passion a attraction for cougars.

Now I do respect Women who maintain their youthful shapes and still Attractive looks for their age. (I called them Wine). Thees women are basically between the ages of 35 to 55. Cuba comes to mind of having noticeably attractive middle-age women. However, unless she is Jayda Pickett Smith's mother no more cougars for me.

DcGogo
10-26-20, 16:13
In my 20's and 30's I Dealt with the cougars. They were in their Late 30's and 40's. Now I'm sorry I don't find them interesting anymore. I think the last straw was seeing the tarantula. She was about 48 and I was in my mid-30's. Her vagina had gray hairs and reminded me of looking at a tarantula. At have point I lost my passion a attraction for cougars.

Now I do respect Women who maintain their youthful shapes and still Attractive looks for their age. (I called them Wine). Thees women are basically between the ages of 35 to 55. Cuba comes to mind of having noticeably attractive middle-age women. However, unless she is Jayda Pickett Smith's mother no more cougars for me.I remember that happening to me one time with a woman in the states I had been seeing for about 10 years. The moment I saw grey hairs on her cooch my attraction immediately went down. I have one on the team in SD who is older but she keeps herself up very well. She was a regular at the piano bar in BC. If you've been there you would recognize her. Same seat every night always dressed classy. I still see her every time I come in town.

GrownMan1
10-26-20, 17:17
I remember that happening to me one time with a woman in the states I had been seeing for about 10 years. The moment I saw grey hairs on her cooch my attraction immediately went down. I have one on the team in SD who is older but she keeps herself up very well. She was a regular at the piano bar in BC. If you've been there you would recognize her. Same seat every night always dressed classy. I still see her every time I come in town.She kind of favors one of my chicas.

Darelax
10-27-20, 14:11
I didn't do this video but I just saw it and I wanted to share it here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-_zcBKr6g&ab_channel=apd23

Oakie
10-27-20, 23:55
Oakie my brother you live daily in nothing but nostalgia LOL. That's the reason why you moved down there. To experience that great feeling you had when you first came down there over and over again on a daily basis. You've just adjusted to the daily living and not the way of the weekend warrior. You're on an island where fantasy, illusion and reality meet together as one. Prime example I bet everyday you turned down young hunnies all the time to the point you make the late great Hugh Heffner blush. Back in the states that just doesn't happen. If a fine young hunny dip throws a slight hint that she likes me, I'm on it like a hobo on a Thanksgiving turkey. And I have women here in the States. But down there everyday as you lounge on the beach and / or bar you come across or get word of a fresh young hunny dip that turns legal tender and is available. And because of the comradery you've made over the years no doubt you have great connections to the point where you honestly have to tell folks that you can no longer take any more women under your hareem because it's just to much. Now that's a great fucking situation to be in LOL.I learned late in life that having women friends is a female aphrodisiac. Almost as good as money. They see how you are with other women. I don't recall having a female friend after leaving school. I was only interested in fucking. Later I hung with guys who did have girl "friends", and it opened up a new world for me.

Now I got a few, and their friends have friends, and there's always a party. I sometimes take them to to beach, go to their parties, but don't have to be fucking them all the time. My regular takes care of that. She lets me do my thing, as long as she approves and I swear only she is my true love, LOL.

And yeah, there's always a new one popping up in the crowd, and I'm pre-vetted!

Yep, I got it good.

But, is it "mongering"?

Who fucking cares! LOL.

Vern2020
11-09-20, 18:49
This is my second trip to the Su. First one was 2 years ago. Due to Covid travel restrictions in other countries, this was a no brainer. I had a great time last time, and even better this year. The weather was perfect all week (10-30 to 11-8), but that's besides the point. I stayed at Casa Valeria again this year, and highly recommend it. This year, girls were posted up at Casa Valeria, and that was new to me. But it was pretty convenient, and I pulled a lot of girls from the bar there. Especially in the morning right after breakfast. Just finish breakfast and head right upstairs for a quickie to start the day! The girls at CV all wanted 3,000 for ST and I was ok with that. I pulled a few girls around Chez Montreal and from Pedro Clisante for 2,000 and would usually tip 500. I finally made it up to Ahnvee my last night there, Sat 11/7, and found a real gem for 3,000 again. I played golf 3 times at Playa Dorada and had a great time. Took a day trip to Santiago one day and a trip to Playa Grande one day. It was nice to see more of the country on the drives. I spent several days at Sosua Beach. Really love that beach! Not going to make this a long winded trip report going over the details of every night. That pretty much covers the basics. I didn't remember to take pics of every chica, but here are a few. First 3 are girls who would hang out at CV. Last one is my gem from Ahnvee. Peace.

Tempoecorto
11-10-20, 02:13
This is my second trip to the Su. First one was 2 years ago. Due to Covid travel restrictions in other countries, this was a no brainer. I had a great time last time, and even better this year. Thanks. Glad that you had an even better time. Casa Valeria is a no brainer; To me, it is the best location and also in quality of the rooms and services. I am surprised though that one can find women there. At least I did not see any during my trip in Sept but then I was not exactly looking.

Darelax
11-10-20, 13:26
This is my second trip to the Su. First one was 2 years ago. Due to Covid travel restrictions in other countries, this was a no brainer.I'm glad you had such a good time and what a beautiful pair of tits of the girl in the first picture ufff! You are so lucky!

Turgid
11-11-20, 13:11
This is my second trip to the Su. First one was 2 years ago. Due to Covid travel restrictions in other countries, this was a no brainer. I had a great time last time, and even better this year. The weather was perfect all week (10-30 to 11-8), but that's besides the point. I stayed at Casa Valeria again this year, and highly recommend it. This year, girls were posted up at Casa Valeria, and that was new to me. But it was pretty convenient, and I pulled a lot of girls from the bar there. Especially in the morning right after breakfast. Just finish breakfast and head right upstairs for a quickie to start the day! The girls at CV all wanted 3,000 for ST and I was ok with that. I pulled a few girls around Chez Montreal and from Pedro Clisante for 2,000 and would usually tip 500. I finally made it up to Ahnvee my last night there, Sat 11/7, and found a real gem for 3,000 again. I played golf 3 times at Playa Dorada and had a great time. Took a day trip to Santiago one day and a trip to Playa Grande one day. It was nice to see more of the country on the drives. I spent several days at Sosua Beach. Really love that beach! Not going to make this a long winded trip report going over the details of every night. That pretty much covers the basics. I didn't remember to take pics of every chica, but here are a few. First 3 are girls who would hang out at CV. Last one is my gem from Ahnvee. Peace.Thanks for the pics. I was looking at these girls and they remind me of similar local girls I have had in Trinidad where I spent many years for work. BTW the girls in Trinidad provide excellent service, much better than Dominicanas. I suspect some of them do it as much for the sex as for money.

Brother P
11-11-20, 15:04
Thanks for the pics. I was looking at these girls and they remind me of similar local girls I have had in Trinidad where I spent many years for work. BTW the girls in Trinidad provide excellent service, much better than Dominicanas. I suspect some of them do it as much for the sex as for money.Trinidad is on my list on islands to see. Have you gone recently? Do you have a hotel recommendation? Thanks!

TomJackin
11-12-20, 02:33
BTW the girls in Trinidad provide excellent service, much better than Dominicanas. Are you talking about the island? I was there, that is one of the worst fucking places for mongering; been there, done that!

Turgid
11-12-20, 23:02
Are you talking about the island? I was there, that is one of the worst fucking places for mongering; been there, done that!I know the island well. Worked there for many years. Living there you get to sample the casas where I got the local girls I was referring to. Similar to those in his post and I guarantee you 10+ times better service. These girls are horny. I avoided the bars which is where the tourists go; in these bars you get the Latinas who are substandard compared to those in their native countries.

Turgid
11-12-20, 23:05
Trinidad is on my list on islands to see. Have you gone recently? Do you have a hotel recommendation? Thanks!I did not stay in hotels but rented apartments. However, most of the hotels are girl friendly even big names like Hilton, Hyatt. Just be friendly to male front desk personnel and you'd be ok, so I've been told.

Scotch
11-19-20, 16:18
Can somebody tell me or confirm if the Ahnvee has been shut down this morning.

I received the email that 15 trucks came to clean the place out this morning.

BigTimeFun
11-19-20, 22:08

I received the email that 15 trucks came to clean the place out this morning.I am getting conflicting reports. Two people told me it is closed and two people said it is still open. Trying to get more Intel.

Sammon
11-19-20, 22:23

I received the email that 15 trucks came to clean the place out this morning.I have stayed at Ahnvee hotel last year. It is a group of buildings with apartments. The owner / manager told me many of the units are owned by people and live there. Only the section building on the right side is rented as rooms. They have an office, bar cum restaurant, pool in common area. They also have upstairs bar in another building. I do not know what items 15 trucks will take apart from rundown old furniture. The restaurant is run on a lease by somebody else. Only the bars are run by the management. There is nothing apart from buildings. If the owner owes money and cannot repay it will be the buildings cordoned off to be sold.

Mr Gogo
11-19-20, 22:44
Ahnvee is history. About 15 trucks pulled up and stripped it down. First they took the outdoor furniture then the rooms. Tvs, refrigerators and A / see units are being hauled out. I'm hearing the bank has seized the property for non payment.

Triple Darknes
11-19-20, 23:03
I heard that people were turned away from entering. Looks like a Tax seizure to me.

Trip.

BigTimeFun
11-19-20, 23:49
I heard that people were turned away from entering. Looks like a Tax seizure to me.

Trip.Still guessing but It may very well be a tax seizure. Just received a video of activety occurring at AHNVEE. The bar is open but they have haphazardly put together mismatched furniture for people to use assuming the video was authentic and from today. Stay tuned.

Mr Enternational
11-20-20, 00:29
I am getting conflicting reports. Two people told me it is closed and two people said it is still open. Trying to get more Intel.I just heard they are getting new stuff.

OldKool
11-20-20, 01:56
Ahnvess was the only place that made Sosua still relevant. Who knows what will be next but something will fill the void but when is the guestion. If I was in Sosua now I would be pissed. Maybe Rumbas can increase there hours and options. This is a sad day for the lovers of Sosua. Superbowl activities could be in jeparrty.

BigTimeFun
11-21-20, 05:33
Ahnvess was the only place that made Sosua still relevant. Who knows what will be next but something will fill the void but when is the guestion. If I was in Sosua now I would be pissed. Maybe Rumbas can increase there hours and options. This is a sad day for the lovers of Sosua. Superbowl activities could be in jeparrty.As of tonight Anhvee is open. That's all I know. We will get the real story at some point in the future. But for now they are open.

Mr Enternational
11-21-20, 12:54
As of tonight Anhvee is open. That's all I know. We will get the real story at some point in the future. But for now they are open.They said the guy Brian or whatever his name is owe some people some money and doesn't want to pay up so they came and took the furniture.

Purple Porkchop
11-23-20, 21:49
They said the guy Brian or whatever his name is owe some people some money and doesn't want to pay up so they came and took the furniture.Sorry if I'm slow, but Anhvee can't be the only place to play. Been in Sosua before and there were plenty of ladies to meet.

What changed? The curfew is over.

Mr Enternational
11-24-20, 00:18
Sorry if I'm slow, but Anhvee can't be the only place to play. Been in Sosua before and there were plenty of ladies to meet.

What changed? The curfew is over.As of now the curfew is until December 1. It is not about staying at Ahnvee, but that is supposedly the place where a higher quality and higher quantity of chicks hang out at certain times.

OldKool
11-24-20, 00:36
All night clubs are closed and most bars Ahnvee uses a resort exemption to allow to allow quest for partying. Restaurants are alloewd open until curfew times. 9 pm Monday to Friday. 7 pm on the weekend. If Ahvee is closed Sosua is basicaly shut down.

Sorry if I'm slow, but Anhvee can't be the only place to play. Been in Sosua before and there were plenty of ladies to meet.

What changed? The curfew is over.

Purple Porkchop
11-24-20, 21:43
All night clubs are closed and most bars Ahnvee uses a resort exemption to allow to allow quest for partying. Restaurants are alloewd open until curfew times. 9 pm Monday to Friday. 7 pm on the weekend. If Ahvee is closed Sosua is basicaly shut down.Reading thru the forum got the impression ladies hanging out at Casa Valeria. Hook up before 20:00 and then TLN.

Purple Porkchop
12-15-20, 00:14
Stayed at Casa Valeria. Bar remained open until 11:00 or 12:00 depending on crowed. Plenty of ladies-one day 9 girls per guy. Went to Ahnvee on a slow Monday and pickens were a little slim. Plenty of eye candy and nicely dressed. Better value at Casa. Lots of good stuff on the East West main drag from the taxi stand.

What I liked was being able to send the lady home, sleep, and not worry about personal stuff.

Casa was great with getting IDs to keep everyone honest.

There are a few very good massage places South of Casa.

P chop.

Tru Life
12-15-20, 03:02
Stayed at Casa Valeria. Bar remained open until 11:00 or 12:00 depending on crowed. Plenty of ladies-one day 9 girls per guy. Went to Ahnvee on a slow Monday and pickens were a little slim. Plenty of eye candy and nicely dressed. Better value at Casa. Lots of good stuff on the East West main drag from the taxi stand.

What I liked was being able to send the lady home, sleep, and not worry about personal stuff.

Casa was great with getting IDs to keep everyone honest.

There are a few very good massage places South of Casa.

P chop.Thanks for the report. I'm heading to Sosua next month and I was wondering how things were there.

Oakie
12-18-20, 15:21
Thanks for the report. I'm heading to Sosua next month and I was wondering how things were there.Sosua is alive and well.

It is going thru the COVID "crisis" as well or better than most places. Many bars are now open or re-opened for Christmas, Hotel Central, Blue Ice, Meringue, Rumba, Matteo, Jolly Roger all rocking but curfew is a real problem for newbies.

We expats can be found partying on in the back rooms of some bars, away from the street, but not wise to advertise them here.

The street action in centered around Calle Dr Rosen, and some stunners can be found.

DR is still producing as many dime chicas as ever and they are hungry for dinero for Navidad.

Happy holidays to all visitors and regulars!

Oakie.

Mr Gogo
12-18-20, 18:42
Sosua is alive and well.

It is going thru the COVID "crisis" as well or better than most places. Many bars are now open or re-opened for Christmas, Hotel Central, Blue Ice, Meringue, Rumba, Matteo, Jolly Roger all rocking but curfew is a real problem for newbies.

We expats can be found partying on in the back rooms of some bars, away from the street, but not wise to advertise them here.

The street action in centered around Calle Dr Rosen, and some stunners can be found.

DR is still producing as many dime chicas as ever and they are hungry for dinero for Navidad.

Happy holidays to all visitors and regulars!

Oakie.Yes the party goes on. In Santo Domingo the rooftops are the party places after 7 pm. Get some liquor, Bluetooth speaker, chairs and girls and it's on. Actually I've been a curfew violator for awhile. My boy has a penthouse on Independecia and me and and my boys (two regular posters here) left his penthouse after 11 pm after having the girls cook up some fish and entertain us. Weaving through the dark streets at night hiding from cops was interesting. I'm headed to Sosua in a few days with a newbie from my old job and I'm seeing spots in Sosua saying the party is inside after 7 pm.

Oakie
12-19-20, 14:00
Yes the party goes on. In Santo Domingo the rooftops are the party places after 7 pm. Get some liquor, Bluetooth speaker, chairs and girls and it's on. Actually I've been a curfew violator for awhile. My boy has a penthouse on Independecia and me and and my boys (two regular posters here) left his penthouse after 11 pm after having the girls cook up some fish and entertain us. Weaving through the dark streets at night hiding from cops was interesting. I'm headed to Sosua in a few days with a newbie from my old job and I'm seeing spots in Sosua saying the party is inside after 7 pm.Looking forward to a report on your latest Sosua trip, MrG.

The good, bad and the ugly!

It's all good info!

Tempoecorto
12-26-20, 20:36
Got to Sosua a couple of days back, via STI. Terrible arrival, before immigration, with about 400 people milling around at that ungodly madrugada. Took over an hour to get out.

Went for Christmas eve dinner at the New Italian restaurant. The fixed menu is in the picture. The restaurant is at Sosua Bay hotel, beyond the casino. Dinner for me (one person) was about 2100 pesos, left 2500 pesos.

The weather so far, coming from where I come from, is fantastic. Blue sky and about 70 degrees, nights are balmy too.

Nothing to speak of regarding women. One thought struck me though. I was at New Garden last night for an after dinner cafe and grappa. There were a bunch of NY / Chicago kind (no mask and about 7-8 of this kind) and the women accompanying were with big butt, fake eyelashes and in very enviable one piece lycras, leaving nothing to imagination. The Germans and Europeans on the other hand, have these skinny kinds around them. Interesting contrasts.

Chris Bigdog
01-05-21, 14:58
Hey guys. Been a moderately generous contributor here, but not of late (just haven't been anywhere).

Headed to Sosua Thursday to Sunday next week staying at Casa Valeria; 50's, tall strawberry blonde dude if you want to say Hello,.

I'm a bit confused about what's going on there. Some guys seem to be suggesting that all is well, that places are open fairly late while other guys say nothing to speak of regarding women.

I've been to Sosua going on 15 years; I guess about 10–12 trips over the years, and really haven't kept up with any girls as I prefer variety and don't like the requests for money when I'm away.

So no harem to fall back on.

Anyhow, I'm happy to go online if need be; badoo is best or otherwise? But I figured I'the ask for a bit of help if that's not necessary.

I prefer innocent Haitians to hard core Dominicans.

Thanks everyone and be safe!

Chris.

Mr Enternational
01-05-21, 15:36
I'm a bit confused about what's going on there. Some guys seem to be suggesting that all is well, that places are open fairly late while other guys say nothing to speak of regarding women.Who are these guys that say all is well and things are open late? Did they happen to mention there is a noon curfew on weekends and a 5 pm curfew on weekdays in DR? Last I heard/saw Sosua is a ghost town. See for yourself in the video from 3 days ago. The world is pretty much shut down. If you just have to go somewhere with chicks at the moment then I would suggest Rio de Janeiro and Medellin as your best bets.

https://www.facebook.com/detrasdelrumor/videos/161387022439541/

SamWebster
01-05-21, 17:09
I just came back from 10 days in Sosua over Christmas. The curfew did get stricter right after I left though. I keep in contact with girls in between trips so that did help when I was there. Badoo did produce some results. The other app which is decent for finding girls is tagged. When I was there I did notice there were girls out earlier. They were out late morning up until things shutting down around 6 for the 7 pm curfew. The girls can still move around after curfew but they have to take an approved taxi which adds to the costs. I just found it easier to make morning appointments with girls that aren't too far. Its the DR. Just because there's a curfew it doesn't mean that suddenly there aren't any girls who need to sell their body for money. You just have to figure out how to find them because the street traffic is down overall yes. The social media platforms have never let me down! It all depends on what your goals for the trip are. You will not be hanging out in the street until midnight.

Chris Bigdog
01-05-21, 20:25
Holy Shit. You aren't kidding.

Who are these guys that say all is well and things are open late? Did they happen to mention there is a noon curfew on weekends and a 5 pm curfew on weekdays in DR? Last I heard/saw Sosua is a ghost town. See for yourself in the video from 3 days ago. The world is pretty much shut down. If you just have to go somewhere with chicks at the moment then I would suggest Rio de Janeiro and Medellin as your best bets.

https://www.facebook.com/detrasdelrumor/videos/161387022439541/

Tempoecorto
01-06-21, 00:35
Holy Shit. You aren't kidding.No need to panic. Women still need the money and there are still guys looking for women. Of course, if you are picking from the streets, as the other poster mentioned, you may have to start looking earlier in the day rather than at night or afternoon, given that there is a curfew that starts early evening. Not to speak of midday on the weekend. I just came back from there after spending a week. I personally do not pick people off the street I. E, having a harem, pays off but as they say, it is what it is but life still goes on.

Chris Bigdog
01-06-21, 03:58
The video looked to be during the day. Are restaurants open or I have to cook for.

Myself?

No need to panic. Women still need the money and there are still guys looking for women. Of course, if you are picking from the streets, as the other poster mentioned, you may have to start looking earlier in the day rather than at night or afternoon, given that there is a curfew that starts early evening. Not to speak of midday on the weekend. I just came back from there after spending a week. I personally do not pick people off the street I. E, having a harem, pays off but as they say, it is what it is but life still goes on.

Oakie
01-06-21, 11:54
The video looked to be during the day. Are restaurants open or I have to cook for.

Myself?Well, right now the hotels are open and so are their bars. But they close early due to the curfew. Some regular bars manage to stay open during the day, ostensibly to serve take out food, while you wait. LOL.

Enforcement is spotty, and selective, because everybody expects the bars and restaurants to be back open on Monday.

The cops drove right past my crowded bar yesterday and we we partying with 3 of my favorite bartenders who have been shut down. They are were bored, hungry and looking for clients.

Meanwhile the main Beach is open and so are the restaurants so I promised to take them down there for the afternoon. Lunch and beer, and they are happy and can meet all their friends down there while I kick back and watch the show.

I suppose if you are a non drinker here, you are severely restricted from the remaining action, and it's no place for you.

So the problem for the casual visitor is the lack of street action, but I rather be here than back in my country where its cold, miserable and almost completely shut down, no bars. Restaurants except for delivery.

(As usual IMHO, and YMMV).