PDA

View Full Version : Santo Domingo

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

Rodeo9112
08-05-07, 12:10
Can anyone help w/my questions below?

Helpmann
08-06-07, 01:44
No hooker practices near where she lives, nor where her family may hear about her job...Funny, I have never had that experience in my life. In Boca Chica, Sosua, San Pedro de Macoris, and Santo Domingo, I go to the girls homes, meet the mother, the baby, the cousin, the best friend, the neighbors...

The mother isn't stupid, the neighbors aren't stupid, if they don't know that the girl is selling her pussy, they at least know that the girl is looking for a foreign boyfriend. When I am in town and I want a dependable fuck, I drive to their house (3 - 30 minutes away), pick them up and have some fun.

Only 20% of the girls I drive home prefer that I stay in the car. I don't care either way, I just want to know where the girl lives. Cell numbers are unreliable and Dominicanas are always late and sometimes just forget.

When you find a girl you like, TAKE HER HOME!!! Remember how you got to that address. I don't care if you have to scribble the directions on the back of your car rental agreement, just do it! If you're not good with directions, take out your digital camera and take photos of the house, the intersection, the restaurants, anything that will help you remember, because if you don't, you may never see that girl again.

-Helpmann :)

Bq Ribs
08-06-07, 04:58
When you find a girl you like, TAKE HER HOME!!! Remember how you got to that address. I don't care if you have to scribble the directions on the back of your car rental agreement, just do it! If you're not good with directions, take out your digital camera and take photos of the house, the intersection, the restaurants, anything that will help you remember, because if you don't, you may never see that girl again.

-Helpmann :)Great Advice.

Ykg3000
08-06-07, 11:16
Hey guys, has anyone here been to the clubbing strip on avenida venezuela in santo domingo? I'm coming to santo domingo the last week of august and I wanted to try out the normal club scene in DR for a change. Let me know what you guys suggest. Thanks.

Helpmann
08-06-07, 20:45
Hey guys, has anyone here been to the clubbing strip on avenida venezuela in santo domingo? I'm coming to santo domingo the last week of august and I wanted to try out the normal club scene in DR for a change. Let me know what you guys suggest. Thanks.Avenida Venezuela is a great place to head on a Friday/Saturday night. There are several discos on the strip (Latinos is my favorite), open air restaurants, and the Palacio movie theater.

Nevertheless, even if you were Dominican, which I am guessing you're not, YOU DON'T GO STAG!! Avenida Venezuela is a great place to go with friends or on a date (no hookers please); however, if you're just trying to score with a girl who isn't a Haitian hooker, you would be better off trying to get the digits of a waitress at some "piano bar" in the capital.

Ford
08-06-07, 22:00
1. I don't speak Spanish (know some words, but can't really carry on a good conversation).

2. I want to have a wide variety of chicas to choose from...mostly pro, but non-pro w/some English would be good too.

3. I'd like to get girls that will stay the whole night for cheap.

4. I don't want to have to spend an arm and a leg for a lay...where can I go and not have to negotiate every single act?

5. I want a girl with a great, round Dominican bubble butt, doesn't have to be stunner gorgeous, just not ugly.

6. Any areas that have girls from other countries as well?

7. Is any one area more likely to have girls that will do a threesome and be into it?

8. I'd like to either be able to walk through an area and see the working girls and select, or, be driven by a taxi to a casa or through a street area and make my selection. I don't want to have to work too hard, but would like the option of finding a girl, even a working girl, who, if I like, I can take out to dinner or something.

I'm looking at Puerto Plata, Sosua, Santiago, and Santo Domingo, but haven't decided on which yet. Thanks in advance for the help.

Rodeo

Rodeo its a good question. To tell you the truth its been addressed 1000X on this thread but its a good question.

I think for a "newbie" who speaks very limited Spanish, wants to sleep with mostly pro's, wants to get girls to stay TLN for cheap, doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg for sex, wants to find a Dominicana with some nice "booty" who doesn't have to be stunning but not ugly, be able to possibly negotiate a three-some and wants to walk around thru an area and make his own selection........I think the choice is obvious for you:

Its going to be Sosua. Your going to be "paddling against the tide" with your limited Spanish everywhere in the DR, but for the rest of your criteria you will be most successful in Sosua!

Can I ask you a question? Have you considered any island other than the DR for your upcoming trip? Why are you stuck on the DR? Do you have some special hotel deal, airline special, recommendation for a friend? Because, there are alot of other (fairly reasonable) alternate options available to you in the caribbean. Have you ever considered Curacao?

Its certanly not the exact same, but in Curacao - English is spoken widely on the island, there are many girls working there that come from other countries (Colombia, and at times Jamaica, Venezuela, Cuba) there are alot of Dominicanas working down there that are packing some serious "booty's" :eek: and the "walk around" vibe at Campo Alegre is fun and enjoyable.

Just my 2 cents, you should consider it. In the DR, you should start in Sousa.

............cheers

Frannie
08-06-07, 22:26
1. I don't speak Spanish (know some words, but can't really carry on a good conversation).

2. I want to have a wide variety of chicas to choose from...mostly pro, but non-pro w/some English would be good too.

3. I'd like to get girls that will stay the whole night for cheap.

4. I don't want to have to spend an arm and a leg for a lay...where can I go and not have to negotiate every single act?

5. I want a girl with a great, round Dominican bubble butt, doesn't have to be stunner gorgeous, just not ugly.

6. Any areas that have girls from other countries as well?

7. Is any one area more likely to have girls that will do a threesome and be into it?

8. I'd like to either be able to walk through an area and see the working girls and select, or, be driven by a taxi to a casa or through a street area and make my selection. I don't want to have to work too hard, but would like the option of finding a girl, even a working girl, who, if I like, I can take out to dinner or something.

I'm looking at Puerto Plata, Sosua, Santiago, and Santo Domingo, but haven't decided on which yet. Thanks in advance for the help.

Rodeo

Yes, I would stay at Blackbeards near Puerto Plata, where you will get most of what you want. Then get a taxi, or rent a car and driver and go out to Sosua on some nights to get the rest of what you want.

Ford
08-07-07, 21:23
Frannie,

I respect you opinion and I have enjoyed your posts - but why would you put this "newbie" a way out in Costambar Bay, in the middle of nowhere?

I'm not a big fan of BB's (although the food is pretty darn good) but why would you recommend that Rodeo should have to go thru the hassle of getting a driver and "hoofing" it all the way back to Sosua?

Do you really think there is something "on the menu" at BB's, that with a little effort he wouldn't be able to develop in Sosua on his own?

If he's going to "do" a one stop shopping vacation - tell him to go to Curacao, he'll "hook-up" a few Colombian super-models there.

I don't recommend BB's for anyone but the very lazy/unmotivated monger. Rodeo doesn't sound like that to me.

.........just my opinion. Cheers! :)

Bq Ribs
08-07-07, 21:34
I don't recommend BB's for anyone but the very lazy/unmotivated monger.

Just my opinion. Cheers! :)Nicely said, I agree.

Bq Ribs
08-07-07, 21:45
Are there any Go-Go / Strip Bars in either Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, or Sosua? I have been to the DR over a dozen times and never remember seeing any.

Frannie
08-07-07, 22:23
Frannie,

I respect you opinion and I have enjoyed your posts - but why would you put this "newbie" a way out in Costambar Bay, in the middle of nowhere?

I'm not a big fan of BB's (although the food is pretty darn good) but why would you recommend that Rodeo should have to go thru the hassle of getting a driver and "hoofing" it all the way back to Sosua?

Do you really think there is something "on the menu" at BB's, that with a little effort he wouldn't be able to develop in Sosua on his own?

If he's going to "do" a one stop shopping vacation - tell him to go to Curacao, he'll "hook-up" a few Colombian super-models there.

I don't recommend BB's for anyone but the very lazy/unmotivated monger. Rodeo doesn't sound like that to me.

.........just my opinion. Cheers! :)

Because he does not speak Spanish and BB is a place where you can get pussy at a reasonable price with some kind of warranty without any need to negotiate. You will also meet other people in the same predicament and be able to share and pool knowledge and resources if you want more than what BB has to offer. He might find he had all he wanted at BB and never want to leave.

My novia's cunardo (brother-in-law) Gregorio who speaks English could rent you a SUV for $60 per day and drive you around all day for another $50 for himself. Spit two or three ways with someone else this would be a pretty good deal and you could see all the sights, do Cabarete, the Teleferico, Puerto Plata, the Malecon, assorted brothels, clubs and wild pussy haunts, the lot for not much more than the cost of a Costambar taxi to Puerto Plata. You can find his phone number on the Entre Amigos blog.

Personally I would use the public taxis for $1 fare from Puerto Plata to Sosua, but this may be a bit more challenging for DR newbies who don't speak the lingo.

I don't really agree that Costambar is the middle of nowhere. It has beaches, restaurants, shops, many beautiful trees, pleasant walks. It all depends on what you want.

Going to a foreign country where you don't speak the lingo can be a stressful experience, and BB takes the stress out of the experience, because you are met at the airport, whisked to your hotel, checked in, and fucked by a beautiful young woman within two hours of landing without any exertion on your part.

Marc Anthony
08-09-07, 17:22
Funny, I have never had that experience in my life. In Boca Chica, Sosua, San Pedro de Macoris, and Santo Domingo, I go to the girls homes, meet the mother, the baby, the cousin, the best friend, the neighbors...

The mother isn't stupid, the neighbors aren't stupid, if they don't know that the girl is selling her pussy, they at least know that the girl is looking for a foreign boyfriend. When I am in town and I want a dependable fuck, I drive to their house (3 - 30 minutes away), pick them up and have some fun.

Only 20% of the girls I drive home prefer that I stay in the car. I don't care either way, I just want to know where the girl lives. Cell numbers are unreliable and Dominicanas are always late and sometimes just forget.

This is the single greatest feature of the place for me. My first trip ever, (also my first time in the third world) with 48 hours of arrival I was being paraded around in a really fascinating bario in Mao, being introduced to parents and uncles and nephews. I was embedded in the place.

No the chica wasn't that great (though fairly cute). Yes she had high hopes of snagging at least a western union novio. Still it's an easy and to me amazing experience. I've since done it quite a few times. Many chicas will go all out to cook for you, show you what a good housekeeper they are, how well behaved the kids are, and what a dutiful novia they would be. That this doesn't square well with American expectations of what a working girl should do is fine with me.

I never drove though and I could never find my way back since the houses had no addresses and were not even on "streets" in many cases but behind other houses on winding narrow footpathes.

My thought on reading Helpman's comments was I wonder if this is a job for GPS? I'm not much of a hiker or fisherman but this could be a new sporting application.

Rodeo9112
08-10-07, 01:14
Rodeo its a good question. To tell you the truth its been addressed 1000X on this thread but its a good question.

I think for a "newbie" who speaks very limited Spanish, wants to sleep with mostly pro's, wants to get girls to stay TLN for cheap, doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg for sex, wants to find a Dominicana with some nice "booty" who doesn't have to be stunning but not ugly, be able to possibly negotiate a three-some and wants to walk around thru an area and make his own selection. I think the choice is obvious for you:

Its going to be Sosua. Your going to be "paddling against the tide" with your limited Spanish everywhere in the DR, but for the rest of your criteria you will be most successful in Sosua!

Can I ask you a question? Have you considered any island other than the DR for your upcoming trip? Why are you stuck on the DR? Do you have some special hotel deal, airline special, recommendation for a friend? Because, there are alot of other (fairly reasonable) alternate options available to you in the caribbean. Have you ever considered Curacao?

Its certanly not the exact same, but in Curacao. English is spoken widely on the island, there are many girls working there that come from other countries (Colombia, and at times Jamaica, Venezuela, Cuba) there are alot of Dominicanas working down there that are packing some serious "booty's": eek: and the "walk around" vibe at Campo Alegre is fun and enjoyable.

Just my 2 cents, you should consider it. In the DR, you should start in Sousa.

CheersDude,

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I had looked briefly at Curacao, but, I guess I didn't do enough digging. Like I said, I have been to DR, so I know what the women there look like and wanted to get a few pieces of the asses I saw there. However, I've also been to Bogota and am totally in love with colombianas. I just wanted to go somewhere that I hadn't hobbied yet. I also didn't know of the numbers of imports brought into curacao. If there's alot of Colombianas there, that's awesome. Even better if there's a good selection from other countries. I'll look at the logistics and costs associated with curacao vs DR (air, hotel, p4p, etc). Do you have any quick cost comparisons on hobbying you can share?

rodeo

Ford
08-10-07, 20:32
Dude,

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I had looked briefly at Curacao, but, I guess I didn't do enough digging. Like I said, I have been to DR, so I know what the women there look like and wanted to get a few pieces of the asses I saw there. However, I've also been to Bogota and am totally in love with colombianas. I just wanted to go somewhere that I hadn't hobbied yet. I also didn't know of the numbers of imports brought into curacao. If there's alot of Colombianas there, that's awesome. Even better if there's a good selection from other countries. I'll look at the logistics and costs associated with curacao vs DR (air, hotel, p4p, etc). Do you have any quick cost comparisons on hobbying you can share?

rodeo

.....quick comparisons? Well, on Curacao you will have a 50/50 mix of Dominicanas and Colombianas (with a few other nationalities mixed in there as well) You have English widely spoken among the locals on the island. English is an adopted native language along with Spanish and Papiamento.
You'll primarilly find your girls at the famous Campo Alegre sex camp, but there are other options as well. incl many fine Cuban and Dominican girls available from La Habanna Vieja Club.

In the DR, you can get anything you want and our "hobby" is prevalent in every reasonably sized city in the country. I love the DR but then again - Soy fluido en español y por eso, la idioma no es un obstáculo a mí.

I thought perhaps you should consider your other Caribbean options. Tambien, if your trip is scheduled in the next 2 months - Curacao is outside of the hurricane zone, which may be something to consider as well.

cheers and enjoy your trip..........

Rodeo9112
08-11-07, 03:26
.....quick comparisons? well, on curacao you will have a 50/50 mix of dominicanas and colombianas (with a few other nationalities mixed in there as well) you have english widely spoken among the locals on the island. english is an adopted native language along with spanish and papiamento.

you'll primarilly find your girls at the famous campo alegre sex camp, but there are other options as well. incl many fine cuban and dominican girls available from la habanna vieja club.

in the dr, you can get anything you want and our "hobby" is prevalent in every reasonably sized city in the country. i love the dr but then again - soy fluido en español y por eso, la idioma no es un obstáculo a mí.

i thought perhaps you should consider your other caribbean options. tambien, if your trip is scheduled in the next 2 months - curacao is outside of the hurricane zone, which may be something to consider as well.

cheers and enjoy your trip.good stuff, ford. you've given me something to consider now! maybe my spanish is better than i think, i could translate your phrase above with no problem, but then again, it wasn't coming at me a mile a minute and i could see each word there, vs in speech.

curious. do the locals in curacao provide services for us mongers? i love the look of a dark tan on an otherwise white person's skin. if so, any experiences there. i'll check the curacao threads as well, but, thanks again. i think curacao may edge out dr. how are the beaches in curacao?

Cuba Tourist
08-12-07, 06:03
Isn't Curacao much much expensive than the DR?

Rodeo9112
08-13-07, 03:13
Isn't Curacao much much expensive than the DR?If so, that would definitely be a deal breaker! can anyone else provide confirmation / comparison on this?

Rodeo

Frannie
08-13-07, 17:21
.....quick comparisons? Well, on Curacao you will have a 50/50 mix of Dominicanas and Colombianas (with a few other nationalities mixed in there as well) You have English widely spoken among the locals on the island. English is an adopted native language along with Spanish and Papiamento.
You'll primarilly find your girls at the famous Campo Alegre sex camp, but there are other options as well. incl many fine Cuban and Dominican girls available from La Habanna Vieja Club.

In the DR, you can get anything you want and our "hobby" is prevalent in every reasonably sized city in the country. I love the DR but then again -

Soy fluido en español y por eso, la idioma no es un obstáculo a mí.

If you are fluent in Spanish, you might want to note that "idioma" like a number of other nouns that end in -a (policia, doctora) is masculine in gender, hence "el idioma".

Or:

"Soy fluido en español, así que el idioma no es ningún obstáculo para mí."

Berthold
08-13-07, 18:46
If you are fluent in Spanish, you might want to note that "idioma" like a number of other nouns that end in -a (policia, doctora) is masculine in gender, hence "el idioma".

Or:

"Soy fluido en español, así que el idioma no es ningún obstáculo para mí."

You don`t have to be perfect in spanish, the only thing which counts is, if you are able to hold a conversation in spanish, altough your corrections are right.

Frannie
08-13-07, 19:33
You don`t have to be perfect in spanish, the only thing which counts is, if you are able to hold a conversation in spanish, altough your corrections are right.

Yeah, I know, but as I am only semifluent in Spanish I like to take every opportunity to improve. You get better sex that way.

Last night I asked my novia what she was eating (pollo) and told her she would get fat. She said she would be "gorda" (fat) like a "vaca" (cow) next time I visit, so I told her I would ride her like a "vaquero" (cowboy) which got a good laugh out of her.

Stoker Star
08-13-07, 22:42
Overall my experience has been that Curacao is much cheaper to monger thna the DR. Ie.e Campo is ~$40 us, the good clubs in the Dr want 2500 which is about $80.

As my experience with campo take out is to do it it the am . No charge they can leave aournd 7 am and must be back by 6pm. Most are so glad to be out and get to get even little supplies from a store besides the company store that I have never paid anything for the girl. Just paid for some miscellaneous grocries, shampoo and bought them lunch. They like the girlfriend treatment as though they are a lady with the novia at the nice hotel. In the Dr with non-pros it has been grteat but has taken me several dates , take home dinners for moma & sisters, but well worth it in the end (no pun intended).
The spanish will be a must with the non-pros. As for non-pros in Curacao, I have had luck at Mambo beach on sunday nights and at Herrins on Thursday. No dealing with mama and sometimes a blonde dutch girl , every wide age range at herrins.

Hotels - never a problem with a girl in Curacao and I have had a problem years ago at the sheraton in Santo Domingo.

Both places are great. New monger , no spainish then I would say Curacao.

Cuba Tourist
08-14-07, 03:23
I was told here that all night in Curacao is $200 or more. In DR, it is certainly under $100--well under. The only girls in Curacao available are pros doing high volume, whereas in Dr, there are all types. Am I wrong????

Cuba Tourist
08-14-07, 06:28
Just booked ticket to SD for Friday. Anyone want to meet? Will rent car and travel around.

Almotu
08-14-07, 08:42
For Curacao: Don't you still need to pay the entrance fee for Campo Alegre? Are you saying that the girls working there speak English? How can you get to know these women who want to leave with you?
The Dutch women you speak of are mainly vacationing Europeans, right?

Just curious, as your comments seem to go against the grain.

Stoker Star
08-15-07, 01:55
There is an entrance fee of $6 to campo.

the girls do not speak much english but outside of neogiating something special, the prices are fixed, so not a whole lot of chatting not like trying to work your way into something. Most of the islanders speak 4 languages, dutch, english, spanish & poppy.

I have had some girls ask me to take them out. I have never asked one an had her say no. Sometimes you have to ask for something to get it.

The dutch and other vacationing europeans show up at the same places week after week. Mombo beach on Sunday & Herrins on Thursday. Herrins will be packed with all shapes,colors & sizes and all ages from 18 to 58. I have some local friends who go an just target europeans over 40.

Ford
08-15-07, 20:41
My point with the island of Curacao was that a newbie could move around much more easily there, then he could in SDQ. The indigenous people of the island speak multiple languages and so everything from a car rental to your accomodations to ordering your meal could be done in English.

The girls at Campo speak Spanish.

At Campo, the girls are free to come and go between the hours of 6am and 6pm. "All nighters" are cost prohibitive in that the "house" takes a vig of $400US for the priveledge of removing one of their "employees" after 6pm! (and then you still have to negotiate with the girl)

The question was more about the comfort of mongering w/o Spanish skills, and getting variety more than it was a question of economics - as I recall. So I suggested Curacao.

Anyway, we all (me included) have ventured off topic for the SDQ thread. There are alot of regulars on the CUR thread - and all this would probably be best discussed there.

cheers all...................

Smokers Rule
08-21-07, 03:22
Hello amigos,

I'm planning a labor day dupla with two of my amigas and I'm looking for a nice chica-friendly hotel. I would stay at the Palacio in a suite, but all of the suites and Superior Deluxe rooms are taken. Can anyone recommend a nicer hotel with suites that will be cool with two chicas coming up?

Round the World
08-21-07, 21:10
pretty quiet as usual on this board. well went to girl's house again last night. actually first peeked in at sky house, not much going on at 7:45pm. did see one attractive girl there, esmerelda, but decided to move on to girl's house since sky house prices are about 500 pesos higher for the same quality.

at girl's house it was also dead at 7:45pm. around 8:30 seems to be peak time. the girls seem to filter slowly in around 8pm and seem to be all present at 8:30pm. drinks are pricey 200p for guy's drinks and seems like 300p for girl's drinks though it may be a factor of the type of drink selected.

picked yisel, 19 tall and slender from santiago. i'd been with her before on a previous visit as she was attractive and fun to talk to. my hesitation was that she was not too gfe in bed. had a hunch she might be better on a second visit so i took that chance. took her for the night again (5000p). there were a few others i would like to investigate next .time, including yisel's friend from santiago, slender young spinner-types.

went to dinner at plaza espana, the museo del jamon restaurante which also has a brazilian churrascaria on the menu. back at the room, she did turn in a much improved gfe experience, nice responsive and naturally wet. not sure whether it was the repeat visit or whether she had gained more experience in the interim. nice dfk, daty, bb 69 and finish in mish. i got the feeling bbfs might have been a possibility, but didn't go there. was expecting a second round in the morning, but at 8:30am she got dressed and said she had to go. she may have said something about needing to check in back at work by a certain time. disappointing finish to an otherwise good night. since i had paid enough already for 1 measly pop, i didn't offer a propina and she didn't ask.

so tln was probably a waste, but it was a good shag and the girl was good company.

in retrospect, getting tired of the limited sdq scene. the casas all offer decent to good looking girls, but outstanding performers are rare. perhaps time is better invested in the non-pro or semi-pro scene. recommendations are welcome.

cheers,
rtw

I Jags
08-26-07, 06:23
Where is Sousa and Puerto Plata in relation to Santo Domingo? My Geography is terrible. I want to go to the DR but not sure where to go. Thanks.

I Jags
08-26-07, 06:48
HOw is the beach in Santo Domingo?

Berthold
08-26-07, 11:58
Where is Sousa and Puerto Plata in relation to Santo Domingo? My Geography is terrible. I want to go to the DR but not sure where to go. Thanks.

Sosua and Puerto Plata are in the north of the Dominican Republic.

Berthold
08-26-07, 12:02
HOw is the beach in Santo Domingo?

In Santo Domingo there is no beach. The closest beach is in Boca Chica ( approximately 20 miles away from Santo Domingo) or Juan Dolio.

Nixonbd
08-26-07, 14:03
Last trip I noticed they carved out a beach just outside the airport on the route to SD. Not sure how much use it gets, but it's still worth the extra distance to go fully to Boca Chica.

Bkgee
08-26-07, 20:41
Where is Sousa and Puerto Plata in relation to Santo Domingo? My Geography is terrible. I want to go to the DR but not sure where to go. Thanks.It's about 3.5-4.0 hrs away by car.

Waterbeded
09-03-07, 00:37
Hey guys,

I am going to Santo Domingo in 5 days and I am planning to stay preferably on El Conde or at least 2 blocks away. A balcony view towards el conde would be nice but not a priority. What I need to know is which is girl friendly. Can anyone help please.

Mr Gogo
09-03-07, 02:08
Hey guys,

I am going to Santo Domingo in 5 days and I am planning to stay preferably on El Conde or at least 2 blocks away. A balcony view towards el conde would be nice but not a priority. What I need to know is which is girl friendly. Can anyone help please.The Mercure is 45 dollars per night with a good breakfast buffet. Rooms are small but very clean.

Good luck

Dick Hertz
09-03-07, 02:48
A good place to stay is the Mecure it on El Conde. Just got back form the DR yesterday and it was great. Most of the time I when to the Girl bar in the afternoon and pickup local at night. The Girl bar had gorgeous even early in the day and the one time at night they look even better but I was surpuse of how good looking you chane fine on El Conde. The two best looker I had came El Conde. It was just a great place. Next time I going to some of the other clubs and maybe Boca Chica.

Berthold
09-03-07, 07:29
Hey guys,

I am going to Santo Domingo in 5 days and I am planning to stay preferably on El Conde or at least 2 blocks away. A balcony view towards el conde would be nice but not a priority. What I need to know is which is girl friendly. Can anyone help please.

Try the mercure hotel which is girl friendly on el conde

I Jags
09-03-07, 11:12
I'm looking for one there if anyone has info, thanks.

Bq Ribs
09-03-07, 15:16
Try the mercure hotel which is girl friendly on el conde

The cheapest rate for Hotel Mercure is $63 per night, taxes included, and free breakfast. This rate is an online special when paid in advance with a no refund policy.

http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/fichehotel/gb/mer/2974/fiche_hotel.shtml

Hotel Mercure is centrally located and a good choice for a first time visit to Santo Domingo. Just keep in mind you need to work a little harder to find the chicas in Santo Domingo than you would in Sosua or Boca Chica.

I Jags
09-05-07, 08:16
I have spent until 3 am reading as much as possible from Ford and some of the others here which I appreciate. I am wondering why "you have to work harder in SD" for women. It is the biggest city with the most possiblities it appears. Can you explain? Thanks

The cheapest rate for Hotel Mercure is $63 per night, taxes included, and free breakfast. This rate is an online special when paid in advance with a no refund policy.

Hotel Mercure is centrally located and a good choice for a first time visit to Santo Domingo. Just keep in mind you need to work a little harder to find the chicas in Santo Domingo than you would in Sosua or Boca Chica.

Bq Ribs
09-05-07, 11:27
I have spent until 3 am reading as much as possible from Ford and some of the others here which I appreciate. I am wondering why "you have to work harder in SD" for women. It is the biggest city with the most possiblities it appears. Can you explain? Thanks

In Sosua and Boca Chica 99.9% of the women are available to rent. In Santo Domingo only 10% are "ladies of the night".

LittleDickPride
09-06-07, 05:28
I was charged 1300 pesos (30 USD) for 1 liquor and 2 beers at Casa Teresa; don't go there!

Best bets are Girls house and next door Sky High. The latter is quiet but the chicas are not as sticky as Girls house's and bebidas are cheap (e.g., 120 pesos for a beer).

I Jags
09-06-07, 05:50
BQ. Anyone knowing a good guide in Santo let me know.

In Sosua and Boca Chica 99.9% of the women are available to rent. In Santo Domingo only 10% are "ladies of the night".

Amperor
09-13-07, 02:48
Rather than staying in the old town (at the Palacio, or the Mercure) , would any one know of a chicas friendly hotel near the Intercontinental? I was told you can bring a friend at the Intercontinental, but a room at $250 per night is just too expensive. It seems there is a lot of action near Ave independencia and the Malecon, especially when the clubs close.

BoricuaOnline
09-13-07, 18:01
Rather than staying in the old town (at the Palacio, or the Mercure) , would any one know of a chicas friendly hotel near the Intercontinental? I was told you can bring a friend at the Intercontinental, but a room at $250 per night is just too expensive. It seems there is a lot of action near Ave independencia and the Malecon, especially when the clubs close.

Intercontinental is not at $250 per night, you can book from $80-100 plus taxes on their website.

Riazor is like 60 per night and Mystik is 50 and are near the clubs. Mystik is just in between Sky House and Girl House and is used as short term motel by these clubs but the have daily rates too.

Rodeo9112
09-16-07, 22:36
Is there a reliable bus/cheap air from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata or Sosua? What route does it take? Will it cut through the middle of the country (i.e. Santiago) to get to the North Coast or go all the way around to La Romana and Punta Cana? I've been at the bus station in Santo Domingo and took a bus to Punta Cana, but I wanted to check on the reliability of the other bus stations if I wanted to do a multi-city mongering run. Or, is it better to pay a taxi to get to Sosua to take advantage of cheap fares into Santo Domingo on Spirit Airlines?

Thanks!

Rodeo

Berthold
09-17-07, 11:43
Is there a reliable bus/cheap air from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata or Sosua? What route does it take? Will it cut through the middle of the country (i.e. Santiago) to get to the North Coast or go all the way around to La Romana and Punta Cana? I've been at the bus station in Santo Domingo and took a bus to Punta Cana, but I wanted to check on the reliability of the other bus stations if I wanted to do a multi-city mongering run. Or, is it better to pay a taxi to get to Sosua to take advantage of cheap fares into Santo Domingo on Spirit Airlines?

Thanks!

Rodeo

try caribe tours the web page is www.caribetours.com.do
The bus from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata or Sosua will also stop in La Vega and Santiago as well.
The cost should be round about 200 to 250 pesos and will last round about 4 hours. For the departure times and additional information have a look at their web page.

Maddmo
09-18-07, 15:32
If There Are Any Brazil (copacabana, Rio) Travelers In Here. Where In D.r. Is The Most Similar Place To Visit. Looking For Locations, City, Hotels, Girls..etc !!

Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated!

======================================

Hi Maddmo,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Marc Anthony
09-19-07, 23:32
I've taken the caribe tours bus twice SD to sosua for the same reason - the Spirit flight is $300 cheaper than the alternatives. The taxi direct from the airport to the Caribe station is about $30 and the bus ticket is much cheaper. The buses are very comfortable and reliable and there are departures every hour. A taxi from SD would cost much more - $150 or more and erase much of the frugal monger advantage of the cheap airfare.

Marc Anthony
09-19-07, 23:39
Other than taking a tiny ferry across Samana Bay after taking gua-guas through very desolate campo there is no direct way to take public transport from Punta Cana to the North coast except going through Santo Domingo.

Sarge85
09-20-07, 02:24

Thanks!

RodeoI made that round trip before it was ok. I even meet a cute little chicka on the return.

Rodeo9112
09-20-07, 03:19
Thanks guys for the inputs! Sounds like it may be doable...I might add on an add'l day or two to make up for the bus ride each way!

Rodeo

FlyJets
09-22-07, 14:32
Gents,
Looking for some info on "Girls house" and "Sky club". Does anyone have an address? Thanks in advance. Peace out!

Curry
09-22-07, 14:39
Head West on the Malecon until you go past the Movie complex and the flashy extremely lit casino and make a right.You cant miss it.

Intltvlr
09-23-07, 00:49
I've stumbled upon this website as I was researching info on sdq.

I've been reading your posts now for a few days. Decided to register to see some photos that were posted. Only see a couple, not many. However I have to tell you, that for someone that is going to sdq in 3 days I am not impressed with the chicas you guys are posting. Or am I just not going to the right area to see them. I don't know. I just joined this sight.

I have enjoyed reading your posts. Laughed at times. Cringged other times. However I found them all very interresting and appreciate this site already.

I will be staying at the napolitano due to some recomendations that I saw here. Price and chica friendly and all.

Now I only have one question.

Is it really necessary to go to the casas and pay top dollar for these girls, I'm sure there are alot of girls on the streets that can't be dangerous, better looking and cheaper.

Am I wrong?

Bkgee
09-23-07, 09:04
I've stumbled upon this website as I was researching info on sdq.

I've been reading your posts now for a few days. Decided to register to see some photos that were posted. Only see a couple, not many. However I have to tell you, that for someone that is going to sdq in 3 days I am not impressed with the chicas you guys are posting. Or am I just not going to the right area to see them. I don't know. I just joined this sight.

I have enjoyed reading your posts. Laughed at times. Cringged other times. However I found them all very interresting and appreciate this site already.

I will be staying at the napolitano due to some recomendations that I saw here. Price and chica friendly and all.

Now I only have one question.

Is it really necessary to go to the casas and pay top dollar for these girls, I'm sure there are alot of girls on the streets that can't be dangerous, better looking and cheaper.

Am I wrong?I don't post much because I am still new to this, make sure you go through the site some more first. I have been to (dr) 2 times and I am going back in November. Thanks to this site and everyone on it, my first and second time down there felt like I have been doing this for years, the info is on point, my dude learn from your elders, LOL! They know what they are talking about!

Intltvlr
09-25-07, 00:35
I've stumbled upon this website while looking for info on SDQ.

Have gotten alot of good info. So thank you.

Now I have to admit that I am not impressed at all with the pics that are being posted. I certainly hope when I get to dr I find the girls better looking.

I will be there tomorrow. And am looking forward to this short trip. I'm looking to make dr a regular stop for me. I have been to many places such as brazil and maybe I'm a little spoiled, I will let you guys know when I come back how the two compare.

Once again thanks for all the info you guys have posted, it is sure to make my trip a smarter stay with all the tips I've learned.

Member #4643
09-25-07, 04:51
i think "round the world's" experience is a pretty typical for girls from the casas in santo domingo.

you usually get some nice service when you arrive at the hotel if you connect with them, but morning sex somehow does not happen. and while i sometimes like to have someone in bed with me at night, i would prefer to have someone at my side who is not going to leave without taking care of my morning wood.

the trick to this is in the negotiation. in the casas, there is no opportunity to negotiate on price. ever. the girls are employees, and have no authority to set prices. the casas never budge on prices. furthermore, if girls go out for short time and are not back in a few hours, they are fined by the house (the house does not want these girls earning money on the side and undercutting business. furthermore, if there is time, they are supposed to return to the casa for a possible second client). i am not certain how much time they really have to return, but all the girls have told me the same general story.

sadly, if you simply pay for long time, the girl is still not going to be around in the morning. i have too much experience with this to be wrong. of all of the girls whom i have paid the house for lt (maybe half a dozen in the last three years), none has ever made it to 7:30 am and none has ever had morning sex with me. they are always gone. if they have kids, they are gone at 6 am. if they don't have kids, they either leave at 4 am to party with their friends, or they leave just as you wake up. that is what happened to round the world.

last year, i adopted a new strategy. first, i now take my girl out at closing, ie, midnight. this means arriving at the casa at 11:30 at night (on a weekday) , and paying 2500 (this is typically the price for st, but at closing, 2500 is supposed to get you tln). the casa owners will tell you that this is for tln but the girls will always tell you differently. be certain that you get the casa owner, or at least the person you pay, to explicitly say that you are paying for all night long. be certain he or she says it more than once! if possible, have the girl at your side when it is said. ask him or her name and get a cell phone number if you can.

when i get in the cab, i tell the girl that she is supposed to stay until the next morning. she will invariably tell me the sad story about how she has to be back to the casa in two hours or be fined. you can then tell her that you talked to the owner and he agreed on long time for 2500 pesos. she will insist this is not possible, even though she knows the rules. offer to call the casa owner on the cell phone to clarify the rules, but try not to do this as enforcing the rules will only get you really bad sex. but then, offer her an extra 1500 pesos if she is good in bed and has sex with you in the morning before she leaves.

while this might strike some of you as a waste of 1500 pesos, since the girl is supposed to stay until morning anyway, believe me that simply paying for long time (2500 pesos at closing or 5000 pesos before closing) without a strategy only buys you a sleeping buddy. even though the house will tell you that your girl will be with you until morning, she never is available for sex the next day. if you pay the 5000, she may be there at 7 am, but will not have morning sex . if youwnt morning sex, you will have to promise her a propina, perhaps another 1500 pesos.

if you do it my way, as long as you do not pay her until after morning sex, she will do what you want before leaving. and, she will do it without an attitude.

incidentally, while the girls in the casinos are usually not as pretty as the ones form the casas, they are all independents. it makes life a lot simpler to negotiate with the lady than to be involved in complicated negotiations with the lady and house at the same time. sometimes i think the girls leave me without morning sex as a bizarre way of protesting against the casa.

sorry to be so long winded, but morning sex with a dominicana from one of the casas can be a difficult negotiation. it is, in fact, unreasonably complicated. that is why i focus on non pros in santo domingo, and only go to the casas for the occasional dry spells.

p.s. if you find a girl you like at a casa, get her cell phone number. you can always arrange a secret tryst the next day or later on in the week. in that case, she operates like an independent, the rules are straight forward, and as long as you do not pay her until she exits, you will get the service you desire.

pretty quiet as usual on this board. well went to girl's house again last night. actually first peeked in at sky house, not much going on at 7:45pm. did see one attractive girl there, esmerelda, but decided to move on to girl's house since sky house prices are about 500 pesos higher for the same quality.

at girl's house it was also dead at 7:45pm. around 8:30 seems to be peak time. the girls seem to filter slowly in around 8pm and seem to be all present at 8:30pm. drinks are pricey 200p for guy's drinks and seems like 300p for girl's drinks though it may be a factor of the type of drink selected.

picked yisel, 19 tall and slender from santiago. i'd been with her before on a previous visit as she was attractive and fun to talk to. my hesitation was that she was not too gfe in bed. had a hunch she might be better on a second visit so i took that chance. took her for the night again (5000p). there were a few others i would like to investigate next .time, including yisel's friend from santiago, slender young spinner-types.

went to dinner at plaza espana, the museo del jamon restaurante which also has a brazilian churrascaria on the menu. back at the room, she did turn in a much improved gfe experience, nice responsive and naturally wet. not sure whether it was the repeat visit or whether she had gained more experience in the interim. nice dfk, daty, bb 69 and finish in mish. i got the feeling bbfs might have been a possibility, but didn't go there. was expecting a second round in the morning, but at 8:30am she got dressed and said she had to go. she may have said something about needing to check in back at work by a certain time. disappointing finish to an otherwise good night. since i had paid enough already for 1 measly pop, i didn't offer a propina and she didn't ask.

so tln was probably a waste, but it was a good shag and the girl was good company.

in retrospect, getting tired of the limited sdq scene. the casas all offer decent to good looking girls, but outstanding performers are rare. perhaps time is better invested in the non-pro or semi-pro scene. recommendations are welcome.

cheers,
rtw

Round the World
09-25-07, 07:09
Forest,
Thanks for the intelligent feedback. I think your strategy should work, although I have never heard the casa owners say that you can TLN for 2500 after midnite. Which casas have that policy?

As for morning sex, I've gotten it from 2 out of 3 TLNs (all from Girl's House). First one, Madeleine, gave it up in the morning. Second and third were both Yisel (first time there was morning sex, second time no).

What I suspect is that the 2 successes were times I had to wake up early for work or airport. Thus I would wake up around 6 or 7am, rouse them for some sleepy sex and be done with it. The one time it didn't happen was when I had the morning free and decided to be lazy and hoped for late morning sex at around 9am. But then she said she had to get back to the casa and check in before she got charged a fine (multa). I didn't believe her at the time, but in retrospect it makes sense that there is some fine charged if they don't check in on time.

Keep on posting more about your experiences, as this board needs more info and fewer one line newby questions.

Cheers
RtW
PS let me know if you are up for a beer together next time you're in SDQ

Roy Mac
09-25-07, 14:23
For non pros try the Metro Center mall on 27 Febrero Av many girls working at the mall and walking around. There's a park a few blocks from the mall possible non pros there.

On Calle El Conde there's a park at the end of Street. El Conde is the brick paved pedestrian street near Hotel Palacio possible semi pros there. There's a cafe at the park. You can get a table, sit, have a beer, and watch the girls!

BoricuaOnline
09-25-07, 20:08
I have had five or six TLN's in Santo Domingo with casa girls and I have always enjoyed morning sex except on my first time. It was on year 2000, I was on Melia Santo Domingo, it was girl friendly that year, I paid like 90-100 dollars for a pretty Lapsus girl, she woke up at 7:00, made me coffee and kiss me goodbye. Since that ocassion I always tell the girls that I expect morning sex and they were ok with this. They just expect to return to their workplaces from 8:00 to 10:00 am. Most casas set before 10:00 am return time without a fine, they usually leave earlier to get casa breakfast. If you offer her breakfast they are going to stay a little earlier with you, it is highly probable that a breakfast with is going to be better than at their casas. Mercure hotel has an internet special of 55.00 single with taxes included. They are going to charge 8.00 dollars for the girl to make the room a double. The 8.00 dollars is for her breakfast buffet so I think to stay at the Mercure is a good idea.

Intltvlr
09-29-07, 15:26
Hello all,

I just got back from sdq. First time there. As a new traveler to sdq my general impression was that it was very dirty and disorganized for a capital, but that is ok. I stayed at the napolitano. Not a bad choice for 250 usd for three days with tax and fees included. Very girl friendly, beautiful views, nice over all.

Went on a tour of the city with a cab driver, not impressed. Ended up going to jaragua casino for a while at night after eating at manolos. It was a dead night at the casino. No girls, pros or otherwise. Boring boring boring.

Played a little. Lost a little.

Went back to Napolitano to hang out at their bar and listen to their band. It was ok but then the 12am curse hit. Everything was closing down and I didn't know that the casinos were still open and served alcohol. So I turned in early. With the only girl in the place. She did absolutely nothing for me and I made that clear to her. I paid 1500 for two shots but threw her out after the first. Just not my type.

Over all a horrible first day

TBC

Intltvlr
09-29-07, 16:17
Second day I got the same cab driver to take me around for some shopping at calle el conde and the mercado. Went to eat and went to a casino in the early afternoon.

I will not use too many names from now on for a reason,

I won at the casino and went to calle el conde in the afternoon to check out some girls. That is where I ran into a couple of americans, some who live there and other that spend a great part of the year there. They gave me some very good pointers and showed me how easy it is to hook up with girls there. Just don't be shy. Talk to them, pretend you need some info tell her she is pretty, ask for her number and that is it. Don't be shy.

Later that evening I went to a casino, gambled from 9pm to 4 am. I had made friends with a roulette machine. LOL. But I won again. I was happy and turned in. Many girls at the casino that night. Many many girls. But that night I was just gambling.

Overall a very nice day.

Bq Ribs
09-29-07, 16:26
hello all,

i just got back from sdq. first time there. as a new traveler to sdq my general impression was that it was very dirty and disorganized for a capital, but that is ok.
tbc

mabe you went to the dr with the wrong attitude. everyone speaks of the dr as a thirld world nation so one should not expect it to be clean. good thing you didn't decide to go to boca chica or sosua!

catch a cab and take a walk over on el conde and the general zona colonial area. don't venture too far off of el conde or you will see some true poverty that might just shock you.

maybe tonight you can find you a good taxi driver (not one at the hotel) and he can take you to a few of the better clubs for some shopping.

things are rep001tered about in santo domingo and you need to know where to go or have someone with you who does.

get out the hotel and go scout around. i like to see you post that the trip wasn't that bad when you return.

Intltvlr
09-29-07, 18:41
Day two started with some shopping at calle el conde and the mercado with a cab driver. Same impression though, I didn't really see any cute girls around. Maybe I'm just spoiled by Brazil.

I later went to the casino after lunch. I will not mention any names for a reason.

After the casino, went back to calle el conde to see the attractions if any.

And that is when things started to get good. I met some Americans that live there and some that spend a better part of the year there. The street was packed, there were some good lookers there as we chat. They told me some of the do's and don'ts, plus I learned not to be shy. Just say Hi to them that is all it takes.

Later that night I went back to the casino. It was packed, lots of good looking girls.

I don't understand why the casas are still in business

I gambled from 9pm to 4am. I won, had a great time with the vibe of the casino.

That night was just for gambling. Turned in and didn't necessarily want company.

Overall a very nice day.

Bq Ribs
09-29-07, 20:18
Overall a very nice day.

Now that sounds better. I tell everyone you have to work a lot harder in Santo Domingo to meet the chicas. Sosua or Boca Chica you walk out the hotel and they are all on top of you.

I think the gouvernment likes to keep the puta action in SD on a down low.

Intltvlr
10-01-07, 15:35
The day I fell in love with DR

The day starte out the same way. Some shopping and hangging out at calle el conde. That day the street was packed as I chatted with the Americans.

At night I went to dinner and then back to the casino. At the casino I sat down at my friendly roulette machine, where I was winning again. Very nice. But the I got a sharp pain by my kidneys[too many Cuba libres I suppose]. So I cashed out and began to walk it off. That is when I got to the area where the band was playing to check out the local talents. And there were alot of them. But the one that caught my eye was this girl from the band that was standing by me dancing and singging along to the songs, but why was she not up on stage working I asked her after tapping her on the elbow. She didn't realise I spoke perfect spanish because I am a gringo. And she say's, they go first then I go. I said why? She says I am the star attraction. I said excuuuse me. And smilled. A few songs later she finally goes to sing one song which she blew me away, and comes right back down to me. I said that is it one song? She says Yep! So we chatted a little longer and she taps me on my leg and tells me stay right here I'll be right back, I said ok. Meanwhile one of the americans I had been hangging out with comes by and I tell him, that I might be crazy but I thing I have a shot with the lead singer of the band. He says, dude she is awesome. I said I know and I am not leaving here till I find out if I do or I don't. So she comes right back to me and we chat a little more, she sings one more song and again blows me away. I asked her how does some one so little have such a powerfull voice? She says I have no Idea. Later in the night I asked her if she would have some coffee with me after she finished working and she accepted.

That is where the story ends my friends. Because I actually care about this girl.

Now you guys realise why I didn't tell you which casino I was at. Some things have to remain private.

I went from hating this place to loving it in a matter of three days. I already have my next trip planned.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

BoricuaOnline
10-02-07, 04:39
Intltvlr,

Something similar to you happened to me at Jaragua Merengue Bar. They do not allow to take pics, but they gave me permission to take a few. This girl was awesome. Here is her pic.

Frannie
10-02-07, 13:24
The day I fell in love with DR

The day starte out the same way. Some shopping and hangging out at calle el conde. That day the street was packed as I chatted with the Americans.

At night I went to dinner and then back to the casino. At the casino I sat down at my friendly roulette machine, where I was winning again. Very nice. But the I got a sharp pain by my kidneys[too many Cuba libres I suppose]. So I cashed out and began to walk it off. That is when I got to the area where the band was playing to check out the local talents. And there were alot of them. But the one that caught my eye was this girl from the band that was standing by me dancing and singging along to the songs, but why was she not up on stage working I asked her after tapping her on the elbow. She didn't realise I spoke perfect spanish because I am a gringo. And she say's, they go first then I go. I said why? She says I am the star attraction. I said excuuuse me. And smilled. A few songs later she finally goes to sing one song which she blew me away, and comes right back down to me. I said that is it one song? She says Yep! So we chatted a little longer and she taps me on my leg and tells me stay right here I'll be right back, I said ok. Meanwhile one of the americans I had been hangging out with comes by and I tell him, that I might be crazy but I thing I have a shot with the lead singer of the band. He says, dude she is awesome. I said I know and I am not leaving here till I find out if I do or I don't. So she comes right back to me and we chat a little more, she sings one more song and again blows me away. I asked her how does some one so little have such a powerfull voice? She says I have no Idea. Later in the night I asked her if she would have some coffee with me after she finished working and she accepted.

That is where the story ends my friends. Because I actually care about this girl.

Now you guys realise why I didn't tell you which casino I was at. Some things have to remain private.

I went from hating this place to loving it in a matter of three days. I already have my next trip planned.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Doesn't take much does it? You hard-ass mongers are all the same. One pretty girl smiles at you and you forget what you went there for.

Bq Ribs
10-02-07, 13:37
Doesn't take much does it? You hard-ass mongers are all the same. One pretty girl smiles at you and you forget what you went there for.

Hopefully when this dud gets home and rests for a few days he will snap out of it.

Frannie
10-02-07, 15:40
Hopefully when this dud gets home and rests for a few days he will snap out of it.

Nah, you know this is why the DR is really no good as a mongering destination. Too many of our best troops get picked off by snipers. Before you know it, their condom collections are on E-bay, and they are inviting their mongering friends to booby trapped weddings where the friends are picked off by the maids-of-honor.

Go to Brazil, it is much safer.

Intltvlr
10-05-07, 21:52
No I am not retiring from mongering because of one girl, however it never hurts to have a steady girl at a destination.

And no I was not a victim of a sniper.

You have to understand something I only monger because I enjoy it. It is fun for me not a necessity. I'm in my early thirties well built and very good looking. I can go into any night club in latin america and hook up with any single girl in the joint.[i'm also fluent in spanish and portuguese]

And like I posted earlier I have done the brazilian thing over 20 times,[which i love]. Done the European thing as well... So believe me I'm no spring chicken.

But this girl[not the one in the pic posted earlier] got to me for some reason.
Maybe the vibe will no longer be there when i see her next time but i have to go back and see her again.

CleanShave
10-07-07, 12:26
I met up with a fellow enthusiast and we tried Girls’ House having booked into the Intercontinental. The choice of girls was impressive but there were three things that we found disturbing.

1. We were charged an exorbitant amount for three drinks (1500+).

2. When we went back to the Intercontinental they insisted that we had to pay an extra $25 + tax each even though we had both booked for two adults in our rooms. The staff at reception made it quite clear that they disapproved of what we were doing and everything was done at a very slow pace – copying their passports, making us sign two separate forms, and so on. We’re too thick skinned to worry but the girls seemed a little embarrassed. Although convenient, our advice would be to avoid this Intercontinental – for this and other reasons.

3. One of the girls took advantage of the minibar which added an extra 1200 onto the bill, she tried (in vain) to access the movie channel, decided to leave after 30 minutes and insisted they “always” get a tip. She didn’t.

On the second night we visited Boca Chica. Despite being a slow time, it was far better than SD. Just 500 for a room, prices were negotiable and there was a vast choice of girls. Despite too many drinks, we resisted the temptation of an attractive (blondish) girl with one leg! Service from both of our girls was to a high standard and both were happy to do what we wanted, although we didn’t push it to the limits. And contrary to some of the advice in this forum, most of them seemed to speak enough English – and some of them spoke it very well.

Finally, one point about DR. Wherever we went, we were pestered – “you want girls”, “taxi”, “clean your shoes” etc, as one would expect. But the moment we bought a bottle of water, which we were carrying in a black plastic bag, we were ignored. Perhaps it was a coincidence, but it may have been the case that everyone assumed we were locals and therefore not worth pursuing.

Bq Ribs
10-07-07, 18:46
I met up with a fellow enthusiast and we tried Girls’ House having booked into the Intercontinental. The choice of girls was impressive but there were three things that we found disturbing.

What are they charging at Girls' House. I have heard as much as 5k pesos for TLN. Is that true?

Tom Gueguen
10-07-07, 19:45
What are they charging at Girls' House. I have heard as much as 5k pesos for TLN. Is that true?

Was there last august, the girl I was talking to said 2 500 $ for ST.

When I ask about 2 000 $, she said it will be ok.

But I was not in the mood of going out with a casa girl this night, so I declined.

Badussy
10-07-07, 22:15
No I am not retiring from mongering because of one girl, however it never hurts to have a steady girl at a destination.

You have to understand something I only monger because I enjoy it. It is fun for me not a necessity. I'm in my early thirties well built and very good looking. I can go into any night club in latin america and hook up with any single girl in the joint.[i'm also fluent in spanish and portuguese]Intltvlr,

Throughout the years, I have noticed that there is a big difference between guys mongering out of necessity and guys mongering out of choice.

Many times guys don't have the experience being with women that are interested in them as a person, so its hard for them to conceive you actually meeting a decent girl that wants you for you.

I have met many decent women in DR, and I know its definitely good to have something to look forward too.

RickyDC
10-08-07, 14:12
Hello

I'm leaving to SD in 48 hour and I have a couple question. I will like to know vibe right now. I know people ask this question before but thing Change month to month. Also I will LIke to know the Best Clubs, hot spots, mall/plaze, casa and spots on the beach (Boca chica). My spanish Is good not great.

Ricky

BoricuaOnline
10-08-07, 14:16
1. We were charged an exorbitant amount for three drinks (1500+).

Wow, they charged too much, I was charged 120 pesos for a beer and 200 pesos for her drink last summer.

Have some snacks and drinks into your room, they almost always wants to eat and drink.

CleanShave
10-08-07, 21:53

We paid 2,500 for two hours - although she insisted on returning after less than an hour. She said that she was prepared to stay all night if I paid her 7,500. As if!

Cost in Boca Chica for a far more enthusiastic girl was just 500 plus 200 for the room.

And in response to RickyDC: just go to one of the many bars and they will find you.

Tom Gueguen
10-08-07, 23:24
We paid 2,500 for two hours - although she insisted on returning after less than an hour. She said that she was prepared to stay all night if I paid her 7,500. As if!

Cost in Boca Chica for a far more enthusiastic girl was just 500 plus 200 for the room.

And in response to RickyDC: just go to one of the many bars and they will find you.

What is the name of the place where you paid 200 for the room?
It seems very interesting!

CleanShave
10-09-07, 11:16
This should be in the Boca Chica section... however, it was the Europa hotel. Having been approached by ths girl (Marieli) who spoke perfect English and had a sense of humour, she said "shall we go?" I replied: "sounds good to me". I was walked to the hotel, asked for 200 and we went to a clean well-lit room, had a shower, and had a good 45 minute session.

CS

Tom Gueguen
10-09-07, 13:07
This should be in the Boca Chica section... however, it was the Europa hotel. Having been approached by ths girl (Marieli) who spoke perfect English and had a sense of humour, she said "shall we go?" I replied: "sounds good to me". I was walked to the hotel, asked for 200 and we went to a clean well-lit room, had a shower, and had a good 45 minute session.

CS

Ok, this means that you use Europa as a short term hotel.

Did not know that they were doing this.

Thanks for the info.

CleanShave
10-09-07, 19:34
They even gave her a condom!

It may have been the case, however, that it was cheaper because things were quite slow. Girls outnumbered men - at least those capable of paying - by a factor of five-to-one.

This was the same in SD. Street activist was negligble but Girl's House was heaving with attractive girls and very few customers.

Draday97
10-21-07, 23:23
Has any every used this agency or any agency on the Island?

Bkgee
10-22-07, 10:27
Has any every used this agency or any agency on the Island?Post some pics and you will get some answers, prove yourself to us!

Round the World
10-23-07, 07:19
Just a warning to fellow hobbyists, I was at Girl's House again recently. Selected a pretty girl, Mia (real name is Juana Santos). Distinctively cute face. If you meet her, you best avoid.

Chose to go TLN with her around 9:30pm. I decided to take her to Jet Set to catch some live music. The club was fun and she seemed to have a good time and she put back maybe 3 whiskys.

Around 12:30am we head to my hotel, but once we're in she starts acting drunk all of a sudden, and tells me TLN is only 4 hours from when we left the club (~9:30pm).

I wasn't born yesterday and have had three previous TLN sessions from Girl's House which all ended around 8 or 9am the next morning. Thus I told her she could either stay all night, or leave now. She kinda hemmed and hawed and played drunk again. So I kicked her out and promised to talk to her management tomorrow.

So I still think Girl's House is probably one of the best places in SDQ, but we'll see how management handles issues like these.

RtW

Bq Ribs
10-23-07, 07:30
So I still think Girl's House is probably one of the best places in SDQ, but we'll see how management handles issues like these.

RtW

What is the rate for a chica from 7pm till morning. Last time I was there they gave me a price of 5000 pesos. I said thanks, but no thanks.

BoricuaOnline
10-23-07, 13:05
What is the rate for a chica from 7pm till morning. Last time I was there they gave me a price of 5000 pesos. I said thanks, but no thanks.

I can say from previous reports and my personal experience is that they are going to quote 5000 pesos , that is the price of two salidas. If you go near closing time it is going to be 2500. After closing time if the girls are outside you can get 1500 for TLN.

Bq Ribs
10-24-07, 13:22
I can say from previous reports and my personal experience is that they are going to quote 5000 pesos , that is the price of two salidas. If you go near closing time it is going to be 2500. After closing time if the girls are outside you can get 1500 for TLN.

What other clubs are open. Seems like they upon up and shut down anytime they feel like it. The Girls House is the only reliable one that I know of.

BoricuaOnline
10-24-07, 21:42
What other clubs are open. Seems like they upon up and shut down anytime they feel like it. The Girls House is the only reliable one that I know of.

There is an excellent taxi guy that works outside el Mercure that is a "tigre", he is young and knows every place and almost every girl, he is very popular with girls, his name is Sammy. Last time he took us to some places, including Casa Teresa after closing time, there were a few girls hanging outside. 1500 was their price and back to the Mercure it was. Next time he is going to give us an extensive tour, he sure knows every place. We asked him to go to an ATM to pay him and he say no problem you can pay me tomorrow.

We went to in front of Lapsus, Tabu, La Parada, also to a place that has a pool inside that I do not remember the name and to a bar in the city, but Casa Teresa girls were to gourgeous to be ignored.

Bryan Robinson
10-25-07, 00:37
The Mansion...
There is an excellent taxi guy that works outside el Mercure that is a "tigre", he is young and knows every place and almost every girl, he is very popular with girls, his name is Sammy. Last time he took us to some places, including Casa Teresa after closing time, there were a few girls hanging outside. 1500 was their price and back to the Mercure it was. Next time he is going to give us an extensive tour, he sure knows every place. We asked him to go to an ATM to pay him and he say no problem you can pay me tomorrow.

We went to in front of Lapsus, Tabu, La Parada, also to a place that has a pool inside that I do not remember the name and to a bar in the city, but Casa Teresa girls were to gourgeous to be ignored.

Bq Ribs
10-25-07, 05:34
There is an excellent taxi guy that works outside el Mercure that is a "tigre", he is young and knows every place and almost every girl, he is very popular with girls, his name is Sammy.

Thanks for the tip about the driver. I will look for him as soon as I arrive. I will have a rental car but at night when I will be sipping some cuba libres and Presidentes I won't drive.

I definetly will check out Casa Teresa and the Girls House.

I will be staying at Jaguar Apart Studios this trip. I will post some feedback when I return.

One week and a day to go.................

Caballero Oscuro
10-25-07, 06:40
Me and my buddy just got back from Santo Domingo and Boca Chica. This was our 1st trip to the DR. In my opinion, the DR has THEE most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. I’m not just talking about pros, I’m talking about waitresses, college girls, hotel maids, store clerks, mothers, grandmothers. Whatever. Faces, breasts, asses (OMG. The assess), and personalities were all incredible. However, I will quantify that statement by saying that my foreign travels have been limited to various cities in Canada and Mexico.

Day 1

After a 2 hour layover in Panama, we touched down on the soil of La Republica Dominicana about 2 hours later. After an hour in customs/baggage we grab a cab and we are on our way to El Centro (the urban core of Santo Domingo). The cabbie swerved in and out of traffic avoiding motoconchos, barely running trucks, stray dogs while at the same violating every traffic light, sign, and basic rule of civil driving. I noticed Mi amigo (aka Mr. Scarface) was aghast with fear and trepidation at the cabbie’s blatant disregard for our lives. We arrived at the Marriott Courtyard shaken, but intact and ready to tear up the down. After a quick shower and change we grab a cab to Jaragua Hotel and Casino to check out the scene. Upon entry to the casino nightclub Mr. Scarface is greeted en Espanol by a gorgeous chica who is grinding her body to the reggaton rhythms pulsating from the speakers. Mr. Scarface, initially taken aback by her outrageous beauty and the full D’s busting out of her blousa negra (black blouse), froze then asked me "How do I what is your name is Spanish"? After clowning his lack of Spanish skills to the chica, I tell him what to say. We have a short convo w/ her and her friends until 2 of them are pulled away by 2 dudes they know. We post up at the bar and order dos Presidentes and people watch for awhile. The room is filled with absolutely beautiful women. I noticed how the women that were there with their husbands / boyfriends catered to the dudes. Getting them fresh drinks, wiping the sweat off their faces, lighting their cigars, etc. The shit a chick in the U. S. Would never do.

Tired after a long flight and unsure of the nature of the casino and night club girls (whether pro, semi, or non-pro) we decided to try to hit the street to pick up the girls that didn’t find dates from the various casas close to the Jaragua. Since most of the girl clubs close at 2am, the girls have to hit the street to find guys. After ditching the various leeches offering girls (Si estamos buscando por las chicas, pero no necesitamos su ayuda), Scarface gets the idea to walk back a café that he saw a few girls sitting outside. We walk up and are greeted by a complete 10. Scarface wants her, but she knows zero English and I’m struggling w/ her Dominican accent (It took me a day to finally realize that many in the DR don’t pronounce the end of words). I start to negotiate for him. She tells me that she wants me, so I selfishly decide to take her for myself. Sorry man, but I had to have her she was talking to me dirty in Spanish and kissing my neck. I couldn’t help myself. Plus the "La Pela" was seriously kicking in. I tell the café owner to find a chica for mi mejor amigo and he asks Scarface in broken English what kind of girl did he want. His response "I don’t care. I just like girls". I interrupted, "Senor espera, por favor. No chicas gordas, no chicas feas, no chicas con personalidades malas. " My chica (Elisabetta) broke out laughing and replied "Te quiero mucho papi. Tu eres muy chistoso".

While I began the foreplay with Elisabetta, the café owner/pimp/hotel operator goes and gets a girl for Scarface. He returns with a solid 8 that has Scarface sonriendo from ear to ear. We negotiated $1, 500 each for an hour in the onsite rooms. (Yes I realize we overpaid, but after an extraordinary long day, neither of us felt like haggling much.) Since we were unsure if we could bring chicas back to the Marriott Courtyard for TLN we said let’s do it. I get Elisabetta back to the room and she pushes me back on the cama and proceeds to passionately DFK me. Most of my SOs and ex-esposa didn’t kiss this damn good. She is a 10, but her body is a 20! I ripped her shirt off and began to devour her natural Ds while she straddled dry grinded on my dick. She whispers "Quieres mis tetas? " (Do you like my tits) "Si, quiero mucho, pero yo quiero tu culo mas que tus pechos" She turned around took off her skirt and proceeded to shake what her mama gave her for me. This girl had an ass that was handcrafted by God himself. It was perfect in all aspects and forms. Smelling the soapy freshness of her recent shower I was highly tempted to DATA, but the many potential risks of licking 3rd world ass caused me to resist that urge to bury by face into her incredible ass. After an incredible BBBJ that almost caused me to pop 3X, I sit up and finger her g-spot to a strong O. I grab the cover, strap up and tell her that I want her encima de mi she rides me slowly to her 2nd bell using a deep grind while I’m simultaneously sucking her tits and squeezing her ass. After another 10 minutes with her on top, we switch to a side position for a few, then I finish with a deep hard doggie. She pulled the condom off and sucked every last drop of the leche out. She collapses into my arms and we share a small talk, smiles, caresses and light besos for the rest of the time.

I hear Scarface’s chica talking outside the room so I figure that its time to roll. We get dressed and walk out of the room and I Scarface’s chica is butt naked. I think damn we should have just got 1 room. Oh well. We drink some more presidentes and chill with the chicas at the café for awhile. Before we leave Elisabetta says "Papi dame tu numero movil. Yo quiero venir a tu en tu hotel manana" We exchange numbers and besos and me and Scarface hop a cab back to the Marriot satisfied after our first 4 hours in the DR. She called me 4 times the next day, but unfortunately we were in Boca Chica by then. I would have liked to see her again, but I definitely found the chicas in BC to my liking.

Bkgee
10-26-07, 00:22
Dose anyone know if Melia Hotel in Santo Domingo is chica friendly, or any other hotel, i'm trying to book something by tonight or in the morning, Thanks.

Bq Ribs
10-26-07, 13:39
Dose anyone know if Melia Hotel in Santo Domingo is chica friendly, or any other hotel, i'm trying to book something by tonight or in the morning, Thanks.

I can't help you with Melia Hotel but here are some other choices.

Hotel Mercure

Hotel Maison Gautreaux
http://www.maisongautreaux.net/index2.htm

Carey House Hotel
http://www.careyhousehotel.com.do/en/eindex.php

Hotel Danae
http://www.hoteldanae.com/index.html

Hotel Palacio

Hotel Resedencia Venezia
http://www.residence-venezia.com/location.htm

Bkgee
10-26-07, 15:42
I think i'm going to go with Mercure hotel, thanks a million.

I can't help you

with Melia Hotel but here are some other choices.

Hotel Mercure

Hotel Maison Gautreaux

Carey House Hotel

Hotel Danae

Hotel Palacio

Hotel Resedencia Venezia

Bq Ribs
10-26-07, 23:20
I think i'm going to go with Mercure hotel, thanks a million.

Make sure of your travel dates and you have your plane ticket. Go online and you will be given about four payment choices. The cheapest rate is pay in advance with a no refund policy!!!!!!!!! The rate includes a free buffet breakfast.

Is this your first time in SD?

Bkgee
10-27-07, 04:12
Make sure of your travel dates and you have your plane ticket. Go online and you will be given about four payment choices. The cheapest rate is pay in advance with a no refund policy!!!!!!!!! The rate includes a free buffet breakfast.

Is this your first time in SD?Yes, we was there about a year ago, but we only stayed in boca chica, we really did exploer Santo Domingo like that. We were new to the game, alot of people on this forum has taught me alot, and i am gratefull for it.

Livelife
10-27-07, 05:08
Nice report blackknight! Did you have a chance to take a pix of Elizabeth? d'love to meet her. R U still in the DR? saludos, LL

Caballero Oscuro
10-28-07, 00:28
Nice report blackknight! Did you have a chance to take a pix of Elizabeth? d'love to meet her. R U still in the DR? saludos, LLSorry, I didn't get a chance to get her pic. She said she works at Lapsus sometimes.

Unfortunately, I left the DR on Wednesday and I've had a serious case of PDRDS: Post Dominican Republic Depression Syndrome.

Bq Ribs
10-28-07, 05:43
I have never seen any nor do I remember anyone mentioning bars where chicas just hang out. Sosua and Boca Chica have plenty of bars with chicas just waiting to leave without having to pay a salida. Are the casas the only thing available?

Caballero Oscuro
10-28-07, 16:17
Nice report blackknight! Did you have a chance to take a pix of Elizabeth? d'love to meet her. R U still in the DR? saludos, LLSorry, I didn't get a chance to get her pic. She said she works at Lapsus sometimes. Unfortunately, I left the DR on Wednesday and I've have had PDRDS (Post Dominican Republic Depression Syndrome) ever since.

Usboys
10-30-07, 05:28
Planning on going to Santo Dominago and Sousa this weekend for the third time. Notice there was storm in area. Was there anything we need to be aware.

Vagabond
10-30-07, 19:51

How much did you pay this Sammy guy ?

No Id
10-31-07, 17:28
I think i'm going to go with Mercure hotel, thanks a million.Hey is the reason these hotels are being recommend because they are chica friendly? I am going back to DR for the second time and am looking for the nicest place that is girl friendly. I've been RTFF but still can get a clear answer any info would be great.

MrFreeze
11-01-07, 07:57
Great site fellas,

I'm flying out to SD from DC tomorrow morning, In need of some advice on to insure a lively trip and staying out of tourist trap establishments.

I'm fluent in Spanish.

*Best chica friendly hotels (any beach front?)
*best place to pick up chicas
*strip clubs
*cigar shops

Much appreciated,

Mfreeze

Bq Ribs
11-01-07, 09:50
Hey is the reason these hotels are being recommend because they are chica friendly? I am going back to DR for the second time and am looking for the nicest place that is girl friendly. I've been RTFF but still can get a clear answer any info would be great.

Sorry, Post #879 I posted the wrong link for Hotel Palacio..........

http://www.hotel-palacio.com/

Louista
11-01-07, 20:12
Hotel el Papo en Zona Colonial

tel 1-809-685-3837 40 dolar

I go to this hotel evry month no problem whith chicas cost 40 dollar.

BoricuaOnline
11-01-07, 22:22
How much did you pay this Sammy guy ?

$15.00 dollars for almost two hours around the city.

Prettyboyali
11-03-07, 00:53
$15. 00 dollars for almost two hours around the city. Do you have any contact info for this sammy guy?

Mm6969
11-04-07, 12:50
Hi,

I will be in SD next week would be nice to get some insider Tips!

Is Remington Palace still a good place to visit and wher acactly is it?

Negro562
11-04-07, 13:16
Hey is the reason these hotels are being recommend because they are chica friendly? I am going back to DR for the second time and am looking for the nicest place that is girl friendly. I've been RTFF but still can get a clear answer any info would be great.The Hilton in Santo Domingo is the nicest place and it is chica friendly. A lot of people do not know this but it is. If you have a room there they don't really care what you do. Just make sure your broad has an id.

Mm6969
11-04-07, 18:36
Would be nice to get some insider tips for a good time in SD!

Where is the best place to find some girls?

How about remington Palace and where exactly is it?

Curry
11-04-07, 23:42
Hi,

I will be in SD next week would be nice to get some insider Tips!

Is Remington Palace still a good place to visit and wher acactly is it?

IT IS CLOSED.

Round the World
11-05-07, 01:13
I agree the Hilton is the nicest hotel in Santo Domingo. However, note that while they will allow ou to bring in a guest as long as she has valid ID, they WILL charge you a $30USD visitor's fee per night per guest for the privelige.

It will show up on your bill as a Visitor's fee.

The Intercontinental charges a similar fee but it is $25.

RtW

The Hilton in Santo Domingo is the nicest place and it is chica friendly. A lot of people do not know this but it is. If you have a room there they don't really care what you do. Just make sure your broad has an id.

I Jags
11-05-07, 04:24
What is the best way to get one there? Anyone?

Smokers Rule
11-05-07, 04:56
Buy an unlocked gsm phone from eBay and get an orange card. It'll cost you $15.

I Jags
11-05-07, 05:26
Buy an unlocked gsm phone from eBay and get an orange card. It'll cost you $15.

Ok, any unblocked phone? And what is and where do I get an orange card? and what does 15$ get you?

THANKS

SL Willie
11-05-07, 06:38
Ok, any unblocked phone? And what is and where do I get an orange card? and what does 15$ get you?

THANKSCareful. You need to buy a phone that operates on the GSM 1800/1900 bands. This is what Orange uses.

Willie

Mm6969
11-05-07, 06:56
Any nice places with hot chicas close to Embajador Hotel?

How about Street action or escort service?

Pana Nyc
11-05-07, 11:31

THANKS
You go to any orange cellphone store in DR and buy an orange sim card for no more than 500RD and also a orange phone card for 50RD,100RD, or even 200RD for mintues to put on your phone and than your all set.

DickieJohn
11-05-07, 15:56
Simple answers to a simple problem. Just go to a Verizon store, or any cell phone store and shell out about $28. 00 US and the cell phone is yours today and your next trip to the DR. Trac-phone = cell phone. Simple. Handy. And a must have item.

I Jags
11-05-07, 22:58
Simple answers to a simple problem. Just go to a Verizon store, or any cell phone store and shell out about $28. 00 US and the cell phone is yours today and your next trip to the DR. Trac-phone = cell phone. Simple. Handy. And a must have item.

I called Verizon and they have nothign to do with Trac Phone. I'm confused.

Camper128
11-06-07, 00:06
Can anyone give me feedback on if the Hilton is girl friendly? Can I find any talent in the hotel itself? Anlso, are there any working girls around in the morning hours? What is the earliest time to find someone around there or in the streets?

Dpilzbo
11-06-07, 01:29
You cannot use the trac phone to make calls when you are outside of the US. You can make international calls from the US if you dial a special number and set up that service however. This may be helpful to you to call the DR or other countries and not have a real "paper trail" so to speak. Maybe good for keeping in touch with various "novias"...lol.
The phone you want is an "unlocked" phone, not "unblocked" and you said in your recent post. I am not trying to be a smart a** but there is a difference in what they mean and "unlocked" is what you want. Some cell phone companies will give you the code to unlock your current phone (they don't always make it easy but they have no reason to deny you this FREE service but you must be currently using their service) and you can just swap sim cards to the one that works in the various countries you visit. I have a two or three year old Razor phone from Cingular/ATT&T or whatever they call themselves this month and it works fine. I have used the same phone in 3 different countries (buying the sim card for that country when I got there) with no problem. Yes, the cards are small and a little fragile and easily lost so if this may be a problem then go with the other suggestions of buying one on e-bay. A good point of bandwith was mentioned (SL Willie) so to be safe, get yourself a quad band phone or a tri band phone at the least. They are not expensive and if it isn't unlocked, the Orange store in DR will do it for you for a small fee. You may be able to get someone to give you an old dual band phone that will work but you need to research the phone to see if it works with those bands.
There is another carrier (Claro?) in the DR and their stores are all around too. Their are a few differences between the two I think, but Orange worked best for me and who I was calling. Don't forget to take a copy of your passport because they will need that to give you a card. You don't need it to refill your minutes once you get the card. Pana Nyc mentioned the prices of refilling the card and the best price to pay for the card. I don't remember myself.

Hope I was able to help.

I Jags
11-06-07, 01:42
You cannot use the trac phone to make calls when you are outside of the US. You can make international calls from the US if you dial a special number and set up that service however. This may be helpful to you to call the DR or other countries and not have a real "paper trail" so to speak. Maybe good for keeping in touch with various "novias"...lol.
The phone you want is an "unlocked" phone, not "unblocked" and you said in your recent post. I am not trying to be a smart a** but there is a difference in what they mean and "unlocked" is what you want. Some cell phone companies will give you the code to unlock your current phone (they don't always make it easy but they have no reason to deny you this FREE service but you must be currently using their service) and you can just swap sim cards to the one that works in the various countries you visit. I have a two or three year old Razor phone from Cingular/ATT&T or whatever they call themselves this month and it works fine. I have used the same phone in 3 different countries (buying the sim card for that country when I got there) with no problem. Yes, the cards are small and a little fragile and easily lost so if this may be a problem then go with the other suggestions of buying one on e-bay. A good point of bandwith was mentioned (SL Willie) so to be safe, get yourself a quad band phone or a tri band phone at the least. They are not expensive and if it isn't unlocked, the Orange store in DR will do it for you for a small fee. You may be able to get someone to give you an old dual band phone that will work but you need to research the phone to see if it works with those bands.
There is another carrier (Claro?) in the DR and their stores are all around too. Their are a few differences between the two I think, but Orange worked best for me and who I was calling. Don't forget to take a copy of your passport because they will need that to give you a card. You don't need it to refill your minutes once you get the card. Pana Nyc mentioned the prices of refilling the card and the best price to pay for the card. I don't remember myself.

Hope I was able to help.

Yes that does help. I think I have it now. But you lost me on the smallness of the Sim cards and Ebay correlation. I have a SIM card now and it goes inside my phone so it does not matter how small it is to me. And I am curious why you would buy a phone on Ebay to avoid a small SIM card. Don't they all have SIM cards and needed in the DR?

I know this is crazy but I don't want to mess with it a week down there..Thanks DP.

Dpilzbo
11-06-07, 02:06
I was just suggesting the e-bay phone in case you didn't want to bother with swapping out the sim card. I used two phones my last trip to DR because I still wanted to keep getting messages sent to my US number. I also noticed a bit of wear on my sim card from swapping it in and out over the past couple trips.

One other reason was I thought I lost my sim card because I forgot where I "safely" hid it...lol. If you travel even a fair amount, I think it is easier to have the other phone for traveling. All that being said, you can be just fine with one phone...lol.

Oh, not all phones have a SIM card. This may not be true with the newer phones but some of the older phones did not have one. A friend of mine with a Razor phone, from T-mobile i think, did not utilize the SIM card but had the slot for it. You are correct about needing a phone with the SIM card in the DR though.

It's not crazy at all, I had the some of the same questions!

DP

I Jags
11-06-07, 03:59
I was just suggesting the e-bay phone in case you didn't want to bother with swapping out the sim card. I used two phones my last trip to DR because I still wanted to keep getting messages sent to my US number. I also noticed a bit of wear on my sim card from swapping it in and out over the past couple trips.

One other reason was I thought I lost my sim card because I forgot where I "safely" hid it...lol. If you travel even a fair amount, I think it is easier to have the other phone for traveling. All that being said, you can be just fine with one phone...lol.

Oh, not all phones have a SIM card. This may not be true with the newer phones but some of the older phones did not have one. A friend of mine with a Razor phone, from T-mobile i think, did not utilize the SIM card but had the slot for it. You are correct about needing a phone with the SIM card in the DR though.

It's not crazy at all, I had the some of the same questions!

DP

Ok so I buy a 1800/1900 GSM on EBAY. It has a SIM card already, so when I get there I will not need a new one, correct? And it doesn't really matter what brand I get?

I just have to buy minutes and that's it?

Do I have it right now? lol

I Jags
11-06-07, 04:01
I am nothing..lol

Dpilzbo
11-06-07, 05:19
Buy an unlocked phone on ebay that works in those bandwiths. i think you can select those things in the search feature. It will not have a SIM card I'm pretty certain but that doesn't matter, then when you get to the DR, get a SIM card from the Orange shop. The unlocked feature just means that the phone can be used with any carrier as long as that carrier's SIM is in the phone. Correct, the brand of phone won't matter as long as the other things are present.
The new SIM card usually comes with some minutes but buy extra and let them add them on. They will explain how to add the minutes and ask them to make sure the menu comes up in English if you aren't good at reading Spanish. The other people here can help with this but I think the card defaults the menu to Spanish.
So, you definately need a SIM card from the DR. If you can find someone to give you a phone that isn't too old and uses a SIM card then you can get it unlocked down there. They will take out the old SIM and put the Orange one in. Don't forget to ask your carrier if you can unlock your phone in case you don't get a phone before you leave. Unlocking your phone should not change anything with your plan at all but ask just to be sure.

Now, I think you got it...lol!

Bkgee
11-06-07, 20:53
Does anyone know if any of these places are worthwild?

http://www.10best.com/Santo_Domingo/Nightlife/

Bq Ribs
11-07-07, 01:13
Aurora Bar/Disco is located right next to Lapus. 1800 pesos take out and the chica does not ask for a dime more. The chicas are a 6-8 but they get the job done!

Mm6969
11-09-07, 01:45
Where exacly is Casa Teresa?

Is it worth a visit?

Anyonw tried Paradise Escort Service?

Sixpaku Too
11-09-07, 02:15
Can anyone give me feedback on if the Hilton is girl friendly? Can I find any talent in the hotel itself? Anlso, are there any working girls around in the morning hours? What is the earliest time to find someone around there or in the streets?I stayed at the Hilton a year ago. It was chica friendly, with no fee for the girl. No girls available at the hotel itself. This hotel is high class, better then most hotels I stayed in major cities in the usa. I would recommend it for sure!

Berthold
11-09-07, 13:15
I stayed at the Hilton a year ago. It was chica friendly, with no fee for the girl. No girls available at the hotel itself. This hotel is high class, better then most hotels I stayed in major cities in the usa. I would recommend it for sure!

The hilton hotel is girl friendly but they will charge you a fee. Per girl per night they will charge you 30 bucks which will be added to your total bill as (visitor fee).

Bdhabtz
11-09-07, 21:27
I've have just arrived to Santo Domingo for my first trip. I have made it to Puerto Plata at Oxygen resort, but I wanted to try something different. I've read most of the posts but if anyone has anything new or recommendations please post.

I'll put my post trip report once I am back home.

WIsh me luck in my hunt.

BdHabtz

Professor 1
11-10-07, 23:38
I've have just arrived to Santo Domingo for my first trip. I have made it to Puerto Plata at Oxygen resort, but I wanted to try something different. I've read most of the posts but if anyone has anything new or recommendations please post.

I'll put my post trip report once I am back home.

WIsh me luck in my hunt.

BdHabtzIf you are in Puerto Plata, try Blackbeard's in Costambrar. Also, Sosua is a nice place. I was invited to the bar less than 5 minutes after exiting the taxi.

I Jags
11-19-07, 03:25
Ok I know there are plenty of reports on hotels. I will be in SD for 26 dias. Who can tell me the best girl friendly hotel with :

Pool
Air condition
girl friendly
Near all the action (Malecon)
Inexpensive

Thanks

Bq Ribs
11-19-07, 05:27
Ok I know there are plenty of reports on hotels. I will be in SD for 26 dias. Who can tell me the best girl friendly hotel with :

Pool
Air condition
girl friendly
Near all the action (Malecon)
Inexpensive

Thanks

Pool and inexpensive? That is going to be tough to find a hotel like that. What is your budget?

I Jags
11-20-07, 04:47
Pool and inexpensive? That is going to be tough to find a hotel like that. What is your budget?

I can afford high end but I will be there 26 days. So I am looking for the best deal. I thought most places there had air.

I Jags
11-20-07, 05:04
HOw far is it from SD to Puerto Playa and Sousa?

If anyone wants to link up there let me know. I will be there from the 29th to the 25 of December. I finally bought the ticket. Still not sure where I am going when I arrive though..

Bq Ribs
11-20-07, 05:28
I can afford high end but I will be there 26 days. So I am looking for the best deal. I thought most places there had air.

Most places have A/C but only the $100+ per night hotels have pools and most of them are not guest friendly.

You will probably do better off if you can cut a deal for a month rental.

Here is a list of hotels to take a look at. All have A/C but no pools.

Jaguar Apart Studios
http://www.jaguarapartstudios.com/english/rooms.htm

Hotel Mercure
http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhot...che_hotel.shtml

Hotel Maison Gautreaux

Carey House Hotel

Hotel Danae

Hotel Palacio
http://www.hotel-palacio.com/

Hotel Resedencia Venezia

Bq Ribs
11-20-07, 05:34
HOw far is it from SD to Puerto Playa and Sousa?

If anyone wants to link up there let me know. I will be there from the 29th to the 25 of December. I finally bought the ticket. Still not sure where I am going when I arrive though..

From Santo Domingo to Sosua is a 4 hour bus ride on Caribe Tours.

I will be in the DR 11/28 - 12/4.

Bq Ribs
11-20-07, 05:37
Yes that does help. I think I have it now. But you lost me on the smallness of the Sim cards and Ebay correlation. I have a SIM card now and it goes inside my phone so it does not matter how small it is to me. And I am curious why you would buy a phone on Ebay to avoid a small SIM card. Don't they all have SIM cards and needed in the DR?

I know this is crazy but I don't want to mess with it a week down there..Thanks DP.

Are you all set with a phone?

I Jags
11-20-07, 06:25
Are you all set with a phone?

Nope, all I have is the plane ticket to SD. 811.00 from KY.

I Jags
11-20-07, 06:27

I am getting into SD Thursday the 29th. Where will you be Bq?

I Jags
11-20-07, 06:29

Dinner on me anywhere you want if your in Santo. My plan is to get a hotel for a few days in Santo maybe until the 5th and and then decide if I want to move around.

Bq Ribs
11-20-07, 06:44
Dinner on me anywhere you want if your in Santo. My plan is to get a hotel for a few days in Santo maybe until the 5th and and then decide if I want to move around.

Dinner is too much, but I will take a Prez or a Cuba Libre, or both. LOL

Check your PM

Bq Ribs
11-20-07, 06:50
Nope, all I have is the plane ticket to SD. 811.00 from KY.

No problem, first thing to do is stop at the Orange store on El Conde and get a phone. They sell new, used, just about anything you want. Bring your passport for ID.

Brit77
11-20-07, 22:06
A friend of mine.

I Jags
11-22-07, 08:04
No problem, first thing to do is stop at the Orange store on El Conde and get a phone. They sell new, used, just about anything you want. Bring your passport for ID.

Check your PM, thanks

Bq Ribs
11-22-07, 10:10
Check your PM, thanks

Your mailbox is full. You need to delete some of the older messages before you can receive new mail.

Frannie
11-22-07, 14:52
A friend of mine.

That is a nice picture. OK, she does not have the prettiest face I have ever seen, but everything else about her, her skin color, the smoothness of her skin, the shape of her body, the strong thighs, the enthusiastic smile reminds me exactly of why Dominican women are my favorite sex partners. And in the DR you can find lots and lots of girls who are her equal.

I Jags
11-22-07, 18:34
Your mailbox is full. You need to delete some of the older messages before you can receive new mail.

Sorry. I sent you a new message, thanks

Concarne
11-23-07, 22:50
Hey fellows...

I am thinking of spending a couple of days in Santo Domingo and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a "central area" where I can have access to the action (SG, club, whatever). I am fluent in spanish so apt rental would be my preference (I find I can save money and a bit more private).

Suggestions appreciated! BTW, I am still waiting to hear if anyone is interested in checking out Haiti while I am there. I think I will go there for a week or so (mid december)

Cheers,

Spain19
11-27-07, 23:37
I am arriving at SDQ in the middle of the afternoon. On my way to Santiago, is there a place, strip, street I should go down to see local talent and maybe pick up a chica? I would arrange a short time and get a room, maybe 1-2 hours. My Spanish is rusty, but passable. Any specific phrase I should use?

In the states, I always ask "Are you working" before I make an ass of myself and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) of the girl.

Any suggestions, please be very specific as I new to DR and don't know my way round.

Regards,

BoricuaOnline
11-29-07, 04:17
Hey fellows...

I am thinking of spending a couple of days in Santo Domingo and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a "central area" where I can have access to the action (SG, club, whatever). I am fluent in spanish so apt rental would be my preference (I find I can save money and a bit more private).

Suggestions appreciated! BTW, I am still waiting to hear if anyone is interested in checking out Haiti while I am there. I think I will go there for a week or so (mid december)

Cheers,

Stay at the Mercure in el Conde, action begins early in the morning, it is common to see europeans with girls as early as 7 am. Other place is Hotel Mystik on Pasteur, this one is brand new and is in between of Sky house and Girls House and is used frequently as short term by the girls working on both clubs. It is like 50 daily. Just imagine the bargain opportunities you can have by contacting these girls and getting their #'s to make arrangements with them. It is also near Taboo, Lapsus, La Parada, and Jaragua . The open cafeteria that is on Independencia just outside Hotel Jaragua exit is a place where girls hang out from 5:00 to 8:00 before "going to work" so it is also a good place to go.

Concarne
12-01-07, 05:05
So from what I gather so far the SG action in SD, aparently some of the ladies who do not get lucky at the clubs can end up there:

Is around the Jaragua Hotel

It is also present at Plaza Cristo (where Chris Colombus statue is)

Also at the Malecon.

Am I missing other areas? And when are the best times? Hate to say it but I am on a budget on this trip and although I will partake on some of the high end clubs I will be needing some inexpensive STs and LTs.

Also, what area is Jaragua at? Is it near the zona colonial?

I really appreciate all the help I have gotten so far in the DR forum btw, thanks a lot! I will pay back with picks or with a few drinks if some of you fellows are around in mid december....whoooah one week to go.

NJ Pete
12-09-07, 20:08
One of the great pleasures of experiencing the DR are the great people you meet from all over the world in the different bars during the down time between chicas. A perfect example is Lou's Shark bar in Sousa and the Playa Vista in Boca Chica. I will be hitting Santo Domingo and would appreciate anyone who can give me a name of a bar (or a few) where I can relax, have a few cold Presidente's and meet some fellow mongers. And as always, the beers are on me should you want to hook up.

Thanks,

Pete

Bq Ribs
12-10-07, 01:08
One of the great pleasures of experiencing the DR are the great people you meet from all over the world in the different bars during the down time between chicas. A perfect example is Lou's Shark bar in Sousa and the Playa Vista in Boca Chica.............

Probably the best place to meet people while watching people would be Pacos Restaurante. Pacos is located on El Conde directly across from Parque Independencia. Grab a seat at one of the outdoor tables, order a Prez, strike up a conversation and watch the ladies stroll by.

Pacos is nothing like Lou’s place in Sosua, especially if Lou has some sausage, peppers and onion sandwiches that day or baked ziti. Lou’s place is by far the best place in Sosua for an English speaking person to hang out at.

Hey neighbor, I am in jrzy also

Sixpaku Too
12-10-07, 23:10
I will be in the DR those dates. I plan on hitting The Capital, Boca Chica, and then head up north to puerto plata/sosua. I'm not really tied down to anything except when I'm in POP. So I''l go where the wind takes me. I'm in my mid 30's and 100% fluent in spanish. This will be my 11th trip to D. R since September 2003. So I have a few contacts wth chicas and things like that.

Well, I've mongered both alone and with a buddy, and its ALWAYs better with a buddy for sure. So if anyone will be around that time, and loves to have fun. Let me know. Would love to have a wingman. If not, I'll have a BLAST anyways!

Demetrius
12-11-07, 00:16
I will be in the DR those dates. I plan on hitting The Capital, Boca Chica, and then head up north to puerto plata/sosua. I'm not really tied down to anything except when I'm in POP. So I''l go where the wind takes me. I'm in my mid 30's and 100% fluent in spanish. This will be my 11th trip to D. R since September 2003. So I have a few contacts wth chicas and things like that.

Well, I've mongered both alone and with a buddy, and its ALWAYs better with a buddy for sure. So if anyone will be around that time, and loves to have fun. Let me know. Would love to have a wingman. If not, I'll have a BLAST anyways!Six where are you staying in SD? I will be there on the 30th.

Smokers Rule
12-11-07, 06:58
I will be in SDQ 12/26 to 1/1

Berthold
12-12-07, 11:16
Right now the dominican government is building a metro in Santo Domingo. The metro is scheduled to open on the 27 of february.

Professor10
12-12-07, 15:23
Concarne,

Most of the street girls around the Jaragua (Marriott) are on the "backside" of the hotel - near the two or three clubs (Lapsus, etc.) It is dark there at night, so watch your back. There are few, there may be more inside the Jaragua at the bars.

PeterStud
12-13-07, 18:30
On November 14, 2007 took off on a Continental Air Line from Newark Int’l Airport at 7:00am and landed on Santo Domingo Airport at 12:30pm. Before the immigration I had to purchase short term VISA for US $10.00. I only had a carry on baggage and did not have to go through the custom. At the outside of the airport, there were number of taxis available waiting on line. I wanted to shop around for the cheapest fare but the taxi guide showed me the printed price list and the fare to Santo Domingo downtown was $40.00. I did not want to argue and waist time so I agreed to paid them what they were asking for.

I arrived Jaragua Hotel and checked in and unpacked and relaxed for awhile and went out to see the street. About 2pm I walked up near Girl House on Pasteur Street where I was surrounded by the shoe shine boys offering to shine my shoes. I didn’t want to shine my shoes so I gave the boys 20 pesos (65 cents) not to bother me more. Then a taxi driver (Pedro) approached me and told me to get in the Girl House. I went in ordered Cuba Libre and saw about 5 girls in the bar. I was only client at the time and two girls approached me and danced in front of me with a smile. One was dark skinned and while other one was brown with pretty face and attractive body. She said she was twenty three years old I would give her 7. I asked for the price and it was firm price of 2500 pesos. I didn’t argue for the price and took the girl to Mystic Hotel which was next door. I paid $50.00 for the full day thinking that I may want to return later. She took a quick shower and we had good missionary fuck in the bed. She kept asking for propina (tip) but I refused.

I came back to Jaragua and took a nap. I ate at the hotel restaurant and went to the Lapsus to check out for action. There were lots girls in the bar and only few clients. As I sat down I was immediately surrounded by swarm of girls trying to win my attention. I ignore all of them so eventually all went way except the one blondish girl refused to go away. I admired for her persistence so I offered her drink and she ordered Presidente. I ordered Cuba Libre. I asked her for the price and it was 2500 pesos. Her name was Marlene, twenty year old and was very attractive. I took her to Mystic Hotel and we had very passionate fuck. Marlene didn’t ask for any propina and I thought that was very clean and professional. After that we went to Jaragua and played Black Jack for a while and she went back to Lapsus. I came back to my rook and crashed for the night.

Next morning I took a taxi and went to see the Old Colonial for sight seeing. There were many gifts shops on the street and many tourists. I was approached by a guy named George who spoke very good English claiming that he was the hardest working guy in the street. He used to live in Bronx for two years before. He said that there was a great gift shop that I must see. I didn’t had any plan so I went with him to the store and bought the paint. I asked George that I want to see the Boca Chica and stop by the Aquarium on the way. One of his fried offered to give a ride for $60.00 and I agreed. We went to Boca Chica and drank Presidente on the beach bar. There were lots of older males on the beach but in overall it was very quiet and not many good looking chicas. It was disappointing and I would not go back there. George wanted to show me the places where I would find chicas and I promised to call him later in the evening.

I came back to Jaragua and went to a pool for a swim and relaxation and drank Presidente. Took a shower and ate at the hotel restaurant. I met George later in the evening and he took me to a place called Mansion where I was surrounded by seven girls who were all dark skinned. The asking price was 3500 pesos but negotiated down to 3000. Had sex in the enormous room with jacuzzi but the sexual performance wasn’t any special. For the price sex was disappointing. George dropped me off to Jaragua and I went to see the Lapsus again for the action. There was a Taboo next door but only had handful of chicas so I didn’t bother to get in. It was about midnight and there was a floor show where team of girls were performing mini theatrical dances. As I went in I was surrounded by number of girls but I was interested only on Marlene. The bar was packed with more clients at that hour. Marlene was part of dance team for that night performing and would not be available until the show finished. The price to take her out was again 2500 pesos. I tried to take her to Jaragua but the desk clerk refused to let her in even I offered to pay extra. The taxi took us 15 miles away to a motel called Cabana where there was huge wall television with porno movies. Marlene ordered for food and it arrived about 10 minutes later. Marlene took a quick shower and we had very passionate fuck in the bed. She was very young with a firm body and full of energy refusing to stop fucking. The hotel price was 1200 pesos including the meal. I came back to Jaragua Hotel about 6am took a quick nap before taking shower and going to the airport. Overall, it was very good experience and I look forward to coming back. Viva Santo Domingo!

Caballero Oscuro
12-14-07, 06:25
I asked George that I want to see the Boca Chica and stop by the Aquarium on the way. One of his fried offered to give a ride for $60.00 and I agreed. [/blue][/size]Wow $60 for a ride to BC! That's more than double than anybody should pay.

Bq Ribs
12-14-07, 15:51
I asked George that I want to see the Boca Chica and stop by the Aquarium on the way. One of his fried offered to give a ride for $60.00 and I agreed. We went to Boca Chica and drank Presidente on the beach bar.

Wow $60 for a ride to BC! That's more than double than anybody should pay.

Peter probably overpaid a little. The most recent rate for airport taxis is $30 to Boca Chica an $40 to Santo Domingo one way.

If the driver did indeed stop at the aquarium, hang out in BC, and give Peter a ride back to his hotel the rate is probably fair, maybe a few bucks high. For a newbie you really don't have much choice. I know a guagua would be the cheapest route but I would not suggest this for someone who has never been to BC.

If Peter had of negotiated a one way taxi ride, SD to BC, the best price he would have been quoted would be $25 USD. Once in BC you are limited to available taxis. More than likely he might have been stuck with a taxi from the taxi stand for the return trip. BC taxi stand price must be at least $30. So maybe he didn't do too bad.

Dick Hertz
12-15-07, 19:45
Originally Posted by PeterLausexy

I asked George that I want to see the Boca Chica and stop by the Aquarium on the way. One of his fried offered to give a ride for $60.00 and I agreed. We went to Boca Chica and drank Presidente on the beach bar.

It must have been around trip cost.

Cubamericano
12-16-07, 08:20

Well, I've mongered both alone and with a buddy, and its ALWAYs better with a buddy for sure. So if anyone will be around that time, and loves to have fun. Let me know. Would love to have a wingman. If not, I'll have a BLAST anyways!Hey Pak:

I pplan to be there at the same time Dec 28 to Jan 6. send me an email to [Email address deleted by Admin]

I'm around your age and also fluent en espanol.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Cubamericano
12-17-07, 07:40
Hey Pak:

I pplan to be there at the same time Dec 28 to Jan 6. send me an email to [Email address deleted by Admin]

I'm around your age and also fluent en espanol.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!What if the person I am trying to contact isnt a paying member? This rule is counterproductive to cooperative mongering. Boooo!

Greetings Cubamericano,

If you are desperate to contact another forum member who is too poor to afford 13 dollars, then you have the option of purchasing a subscription for them.

Thanks,

Jackson

Doctor Man Toy
12-19-07, 23:06
To Santo Domingo mid January.

Thanks for all the updates guys.

Gumby2004
12-20-07, 05:25
Gentlemen,

This Feb, I'll be heading to SD for a long weekend. Although this won't be my first visit, I consider myself a newbie in the SD night scene as I was traveling with 'civilians' the previous times. And its been a long minute since then. This Feb, I'm going solo, and I'm determined to have a good time. To maximize the experience, could someone shed some light on a few questions?

What's today's cab fare from the airport to the Mercure hotel? I vaguely remember standing firm at $20 usd two years ago, but something tells me that I'll have to pay a little more these days. How much is reasonable?

During my first trip, I briefly checked out a spot called Cisne (not sure of the spelling) and I met a stand up dude named (Alan maybe? ) who ran it. From recent reading, I gather that Cisne is now closed. Does anyone know if he has re-opened a spot somewhere else? I'd like to stop by, say 'whaddup', and drop a few pesos.

How does one, traveling alone, safely get from SD to BBs?

From reading, I gather that a TLN experience in SD is not always a certainty, even when its promised. Where would I go to be reasonably sure that I'll find a TLN experience?

Of course, you may expect a report following my trip. Many thanks in advance.

Berthold
12-20-07, 15:49
Gentlemen,

This Feb, I'll be heading to SD for a long weekend. Although this won't be my first visit, I consider myself a newbie in the SD night scene as I was traveling with 'civilians' the previous times. And its been a long minute since then. This Feb, I'm going solo, and I'm determined to have a good time. To maximize the experience, could someone shed some light on a few questions?

What's today's cab fare from the airport to the Mercure hotel? I vaguely remember standing firm at $20 usd two years ago, but something tells me that I'll have to pay a little more these days. How much is reasonable?

During my first trip, I briefly checked out a spot called Cisne (not sure of the spelling) and I met a stand up dude named (Alan maybe? ) who ran it. From recent reading, I gather that Cisne is now closed. Does anyone know if he has re-opened a spot somewhere else? I'd like to stop by, say 'whaddup', and drop a few pesos.

From reading, I gather that a TLN experience in SD is not always a certainty, even when its promised. Where would I go to be reasonably sure that I'll find a TLN experience?

The cabfare from the airport to the Mercure hotel should be round about 35 bucks (that`s what i paid the last time in march)
Concerning your way from Santo Domingo to BBs i suggest you take the bus to puerto plata and then you call their driver to pick you up from the bus station in Puerto Plata.
The bus company i am talking about is caribetours. www.caribetours.com.do
The price from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata should be between 200-300 pesos (between 6-8 bucks) and it will take you round about 3,5 - 4 hours to get there.
Their webpage contains information concerning the depature times....

Frannie
12-20-07, 16:50
The cabfare from the airport to the Mercure hotel should be round about 35 bucks (that`s what i paid the last time in march)
Concerning your way from Santo Domingo to BBs i suggest you take the bus to puerto plata and then you call their driver to pick you up from the bus station in Puerto Plata.
The bus company i am talking about is caribetours. www.caribetours.com.do
The price from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata should be between 200-300 pesos (between 6-8 bucks) and it will take you round about 3,5 - 4 hours to get there.
Their webpage contains information concerning the depature times....

Agreed. The buses depart every hour on the hour.

Mr Gogo
12-20-07, 17:11
Gentlemen,

Of course, you may expect a report following my trip. Many thanks in advance.This is something i have done plenty of times.From sdq airport to Mercure is 35 dollars.When going to B.B. in Puerto plata take Metro tous bus,it only stops at Santiago then Puerto Plata.Caribe makes many more stops.Metro time to pp is almost 3.5 hours.Price from Mercure to metro is 200 to 300 pesos.my girl negotiated the 200 for me.Price Metro is 290 pesos they leave 11 and 4 great scenery by the way.

Prtyr2
12-20-07, 17:14
Most of your other questions were answered. Alan is a very cool guy and yes cisne is closed. It is now the location for girls house. Lots of hot chicas but I am not crazy about their attitudes etc.

TLN is harder to come by these days. Most places like girls house call 2 hours toda la noche. . . . .some of the more off the beaten path places do TLN for real but they don't have the hottest girls etc.

I have better luck with semi pros and non pros as they usually are atleast into you and more likely to want to spend more time.

Gentlemen,

Smokers Rule
12-20-07, 17:42
I have some good connections in SD. If you're looking for TLN, PM me and I'll try to hook you up.

Bq Ribs
12-20-07, 20:13
.. I'm going solo, and I'm determined to have a good time....
What's today's cab fare from the airport to the Mercure hotel?......

I briefly checked out a spot called Cisne...........

traveling alone, safely get from SD to BBs?...........From reading, I gather that a TLN experience in SD is not always a certainty, even when its promised.

Go solo is no problem, I do it all the time. The taxi cost from SDQ to Hotel Mercure is $40 USD, gas prices must have gone up.

Hotel Mercure is a great choice for a first time visit.

Cisne, like mentioned before is The Doll House on Calle Pastuer. A little bit over my budget but some nice chicas. I save my bucks and go to Aurora, chicas are 7, maybe 8, needless to say I am smiling when she leaves.

SD to BBs? Is that Santo Domingo to BlackBeards in Costambar(sp)? No way you can do a day trip.

Please be sure to post up a trip report. Your ups and downs will help other members.

Enjoy.............

Round the World
12-20-07, 20:37
Hey Prtyr
My experience at Girls House is that 2hr at your hotel is 2500 RD pesos and TLN is 5000 (~$170 USD).

I've had 4 TLN from there. Of those, 3 stayed until around 8 or 9am. The last one however, got drunk and annoying and said TLN was only like 4 hrs. I threw her ass out of my hotel without consummating the deal. The other 3 times were no problem.

Perhaps the rules have changed, next time I would confirm with the barmen how long TLN really should be.

Another trick is that TLN starts whenever you get there. So if you get there at 5pm you have her till 8 or 9am, considerably lowering her per hour cost.

Cheers
RtW

Smokers Rule
12-21-07, 03:18
I will be in SD for New Years with my novia. Does anyone have any New Year's experience in the city? I hear there is a big deal on the Malecon. What's the best place to stay on New Year's Eve?

Amber Wrath
12-28-07, 04:52
I will be in SD for New Years with my novia. Does anyone have any New Year's experience in the city? I hear there is a big deal on the Malecon. What's the best place to stay on New Year's Eve?I jut drove from Sousa to Santo Dominnnngoooo. Decent 100 mile trip by the way. I rented a car instead of using a bus. Hilton is full tonight at $250 per nite.

Court Yard by Marriot is just around the corner from the Malacon,cost $115 per nite and has dsl connection in room. Spotty at best in room all over Sosua and PortoPlata.

Best to all!

Ric

Showdown
12-29-07, 08:57
I am planning my quick 4 day trip and appreciate all the information the board has shared. I am arriving at 7:30 pm so it will be too late to get a bus to Sosua. So I need to spend the night in Santo Domingo and get on the first bus to Sosua in the morning.

My questions:

1. What is a hotel that is close to the Caribe bus station so I dont have to travel far in the morning? I would like to get to the hotel asap after I land at 7:30 and try to get one chica before I depart in the morning. I prefer hunting streetwalkers but will settle for whatever is avaliable. So I am looking for a hotel that is cheap, not far from the Caribe bus station and has chicas nearby.

2. My Spanish sucks. Can someone tell me when the first bus leaves for Sosua on a weekday morning? Unfortunately the website seems a bit confusing to me.

3. If I arrive at the airport after the bank is closed where can I exchange my dollars for pesos?

4. Someone mentioned where some SW are located but I cant find it on a map. This is the quote: "I have discovered that it is fairly easy to find a quick early morning (7-8am) girl by walking slowly back and forth down Conde from Duarte towards the Parque de Colon ".

Where is this place? And can someone send me a link of a decent map of the city? Thanks.

Thanks.

Jedi Earth

Bq Ribs
12-29-07, 09:40
1. What is a hotel that is close to the Caribe bus station so I dont have to travel far in the morning?

2. Can someone tell me when the first bus leaves for Sosua on a weekday morning?

3. If I arrive at the airport after the bank is closed where can I exchange my dollars for pesos?

4. Someone mentioned where some SW are located but I cant find it on a map.

Thanks.

Jedi Earth

Once you exit the airport building there are three ATM machines to your right. The ATMs will dispense pesos.

I would find a hotel closer to the chicas and not close to Caribe Tours bus depot. A taxi ride to Caribe is no more 15 minutes with traffic.

The first bus leaves Santo Domingo for Sosua at 6am and run every hour on the hour. There is no need to catch the first thing moving. If you take the first bus you will be in Sosua at 10am. Sosua is still half asleep. Sleep late, grab breakfast and take the 10 or 11 am bus. That will put you in Sosua in plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day and night.

You will only be in SD for one night so you will not need a map. There are a few hotels on or near Avenida Independecia that will have you within walking distance of The Doll House, Lapus, or Aurora. You will also be close to the rear entrance of Jaragua Hotel/Casino. What is your budget for a room?

The first bus leaves Sosua for Santo Domingo at 5:15am. I believe your return flight is 11:10am. If so, you are cutting it real close. If you run into any heavy traffic while on the bus or in the taxi you will be spending the night at the airport.

If you can check-in and print your boarding pass before arriving at the airport you can save a lot of time, provided you have nothing but carry-on luggage.

There is a lot more info you will need but I think this is a good start.

Showdown
12-29-07, 10:56
Once you exit the airport building there are three ATM machines to your right. The ATMs will dispense pesos.

I would find a hotel closer to the chicas and not close to Caribe Tours bus depot. A taxi ride to Caribe is no more 15 minutes with traffic.

The first bus leaves Santo Domingo for Sosua at 6am and run every hour on the hour. There is no need to catch the first thing moving. If you take the first bus you will be in Sosua at 10am. Sosua is still half asleep. Sleep late, grab breakfast and take the 10 or 11 am bus. That will put you in Sosua in plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day and night.

You will only be in SD for one night so you will not need a map. There are a few hotels on or near Avenida Independecia that will have you within walking distance of The Doll House, Lapus, or Aurora. You will also be close to the rear entrance of Jaragua Hotel/Casino. What is your budget for a room?

The first bus leaves Sosua for Santo Domingo at 5:15am. I believe your return flight is 11:10am. If so, you are cutting it real close. If you run into any heavy traffic while on the bus or in the taxi you will be spending the night at the airport.

If you can check-in and print your boarding pass before arriving at the airport you can save a lot of time, provided you have nothing but carry-on luggage.

There is a lot more info you will need but I think this is a good start.

I was thinking about staying at the Mercure hotel. From what I understand it is close to The Doll House(how do I tell a cabbie how to get there) and the pedestrian street everyone talks about that is near SW.

I am going to leave Sosua the night before my flight. I dont want to risk missing my flight.

As far as the ATM's are concerned I have heard their fees are exorbitantly high.

I think your advise on not getting on the first bus to Sosua is a sound. I will get on a later bus.

Amber Wrath
12-29-07, 13:05
Last night I explored the area and ran into the mercure hotel. $87 each night with tax included. They currently have rooms available.

The pedestrian street in front is filled with many shops, about 4 blocs longs for tourists and locals. There is a square or parc near this location. Many regular and tourst types have a drincs in the area. I seen only 2 girls alone in the parc. Many poeple about at 10pm.

Plan to return to area since reading that Doll house etc is near.

Ric

Bq Ribs
12-29-07, 15:09
I was thinking about staying at the Mercure hotel. From what I understand it is close to The Doll House(how do I tell a cabbie how to get there) and the pedestrian street everyone talks about that is near SW.
If you decide on Hotel Mercure go to their website and pay in advance with a no refund policy to get the cheapest rate. Every cabbie in Ciudad Centro knows where The Doll House and every other house is. You have a slight misconception of the pedestrian street, El Conde. Do not expect to see a half dozen chicas hanging out on every street corner. For the most part the chicas are very low profile.

As far as the ATM's are concerned I have heard their fees are exorbitantly high. .
The time you are arriving in Santo Domingo you really don't have much choice. All of money exchange places will be closed.

FYI I use a PayPal debit card and only get charged $1 USD per transaction regardless of what ATM I use. It might be something to consider if you travel often.

Check your PM

Mister Booblover
12-29-07, 15:11
Hi here guys, I will try again :-)

Is there someone here who can tell me, where to find the BIGGEST tits in the DR cities of Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, Sosua and Santiago.

And I am not asking for ok big tits, but MEGA tits. The biggest ones possible :-)

Please help me fellows. And thanks.

Mister Booblover

Bq Ribs
12-29-07, 21:28
...........the mercure hotel. $87 each night with tax included...........................

Plan to return to area since reading that Doll house etc is near.

Ric

If you have definite plans to stay at Hotel Mercure you should book online and pay in advance with a no refund policy. The rate for two people with buffet breakfast for two will be $64.02 per night.

The Doll House in not within easy walking distance of Hotel Mercure. If you feel energetic you can walk there during the daytime in about 20-30 minutes. You most certainly should not walk there at night. From Hotel Mercure to The Doll House is a 100-150 pesos taxi ride.

Bq Ribs
12-29-07, 21:34

Is there someone here who can tell me, where to find the BIGGEST tits in the DR cities of Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, Sosua and Santiago.

Mister Booblover

Mister B, You will not get any better answer than the one you received in the Sosua thread so there is no need to post in every single DR forum. This is the reply from the Sosua forum.

Mr B,

As our colleague Trippstadt pointed out, there are well-endowed girls to be had in the DR, - but like anywhere the distribution is normal. -like where are the biggest US chests, NY, LA, Chicago, Miami, -answer is: all of the above.

Helpmann
12-29-07, 21:48

And I am not asking for ok big tits, but MEGA tits. The biggest ones possible :-)

Please help me fellows. And thanks.

Mister BoobloverI met a girl like that over the 2007 US Labor Day Weekend. She was from Santo Domingo, but was working Calle Duarte in Boca Chica. She had GINORMOUS Breasts (some of the largest breasts I had ever seen on a medium sized frame)!! I spent half the night trying to get her into bed (I love freaks of nature.) Nevertheless, it wasn't until 3am that I discovered that a team of Germans had reserved her for the night.

-Helpmann :(

Helpmann
12-30-07, 00:16
Hi there, Mister Helpman

Thanks a lot for your hint. What's her name and do you think she is still working at BC again next summer?Her name is Jessie (as titled in my earlier post.) I have no idea if she'll be working in BC next summer.

Bkgee
12-30-07, 09:57
Be sure when you book your room at the Mercure to book 2 in a room , or they will charge every night for bringing a chica back about $10-$20, which is B.S!

If you decide on Hotel Mercure go to their website and pay in advance with a no refund policy to get the cheapest rate. Every cabbie in Ciudad Centro knows where The Doll House and every other house is. You have a slight misconception of the pedestrian street, El Conde. Do not expect to see a half dozen chicas hanging out on every street corner. For the most part the chicas are very low profile.

The time you are arriving in Santo Domingo you really don't have much choice. All of money exchange places will be closed.

FYI I use a PayPal debit card and only get charged $1 USD per transaction regardless of what ATM I use. It might be something to consider if you travel often.

Check your PM

Amperor
12-30-07, 22:00
[QUOTE=Amber Wrath]Last night I explored the area and ran into the mercure hotel. $87 each night with tax included. They currently have rooms available....
[etc...]

if you plan to bring a chica for the night, make sure that you register 2 occupants at the time you make your reservation to avoid additional charges later. If you check in alone, you can tell the clerk that your friend has not arrived yet; however, they will take a photocopy of your passport and of her cedula (ID in DR for eveyone over 18yrs); so both are registered.

There is a good breakfast buffet style in the dining room, that the chicas like.
Also, there is free WIFi in the room.

Rooms are small, but clean.

If you like your chica, there is plenty of shops on El Conde where you can buy her a gift (clothing, parfume, etc...) and she will love it.

Demetrius
12-31-07, 17:49
Just got here last night, went to the doll house around 1:30am. A lot of chicas. Had already had my fill so I will see what the afternoon looks like. Anyone know any good spots for a quick afternoon session? I'm here for a week so if not today then later in the week.

Hope to have first pics posted after the trip.

Happy hunting to all.

James02
01-02-08, 01:00
Dose any one know wear I can get an road/street atlas of Santo Domingo
With out going there

Thanks,

James

Frannie
01-02-08, 03:07
Dose any one know wear I can get an road/street atlas of Santo Domingo
With out going there

Thanks,

James

Right here. You will need to zoom in to 300% or 400%

http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/stodgo_map-lenin.pdf

Rodeo9112
01-03-08, 01:45
It appears my Feb 21-24 trip to Puerto Plata/Sosua will be by way of Santo Domingo. Hopefully, you guys can help me out with some intel. Here's what I can tell you so far:

- Me and a buddy (maybe two) Arriving in SDQ at about 5pm
- Planning to stay overnight in Santo Domingo
-- Need chica friendly (no or little extra charge), inexpensive but basic amenities (including a/c) hotel
-- Need great places (bars, clubs, casas) to meet pros (in high quantities) and avg price to expect to pay for short time and TLN
-- Recommendations for a place to eat...food
-- Or, should we leave immediately that night and drive (at night) to Santiago and stay there? Would we get a better experienc w/the chicas
- Picking up rental car (SUV) through Alamo at an off-airport location on Avenida Independencia the next morning
- Driving from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata
-- Thinking of driving to the bus station and following a scheduled bus so I don't get lost unless someone can convince me its an easy route
-- Should we stop anywhere (i.e. Santiago) along the way for even a couple or three hours
- Bouncing back and forth between Blackbeards Resort and the strip in Sosua, definitely taking in the BBs bikini contest
- Headed back down to Santo Domingo the morning/afternoon before an evening flight out on Sunday

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rodeo

Bq Ribs
01-03-08, 06:56
-- Or, should we leave immediately that night and drive (at night) to Santiago and stay there? Would we get a better experienc w/the chicas
- Picking up rental car (SUV) through Alamo at an off-airport location on Avenida Independencia the next morning
- Driving from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata
-- Thinking of driving to the bus station and following a scheduled bus so I don't get lost unless someone can convince me its an easy route

Please do not drive at night. Have you driven in the DR before? Why not take a cab from the airport to Santo Domingo upon arrival. The next day you can take a Caribe Tours bus to Sosua. Following a bus will take the same amount of time as if you were on the bus. Play it safe and ride the bus. If you feel you really need a car you can rent one in Sosua or at POP. When renting get FULL insurance or carry written proof that your CC will cover CDW in the DR.

Alamo/National (one and the same) rental in located on Avenida Independencia and Maximo Gomez.

Royalflush
01-04-08, 01:43
i rented a car at the airport in santo domingo and drove late at night to the hotel intercontinental. gotta tell you, the roads are a mess. no street lights, confusing signs, and pavement suddenly giving way to gravel and deep potholes. you also are going to need change for tolls. i rented through a major rental company, but all the desks were closed at the airport when i arrived, so there was some guy offering off-airport rentals and said he could give me a ride there. scary prospect, but i took him up on it. got to the location and there was a guy sitting outside with a rifle--just in case.

i got a shitbox car, which i drove all over the island--i was playing golf in pop, playa grande and la romana. when i returned the car they had some issue with it--can't remember what--but it was bs and i ended up paying extra.

to net it out, i would be prepared to drive slow, deal with only a major rental company, and make sure your flight gets in during daylight. i'm a big proponent of renting a car because you have so much more flexibility, see much more of the country, and you don't get raped by the cab drivers.

Bq Ribs
01-04-08, 02:15
...Gotta tell you, the roads are a mess. No street lights, confusing signs, and pavement suddenly giving way to gravel and deep potholes......................I would be prepared to drive slow..............deal with only a major rental company..............

I'm a big proponent of renting a car...............

I agree! Nice reply Royalflush!

Do you remember what crap they gave you when you returned the car? Even the employees at the major companies will try some flim flam stuff. They will point out a little scratch, a tiny ding on the window, all the time with their hand out. I always get full coverage so if they say anything I just tell them I have full coverage and you worry about it.

Rodeo9112
01-04-08, 04:11
Please do not drive at night. Have you driven in the DR before? Why not take a cab from the airport to Santo Domingo upon arrival. The next day you can take a Caribe Tours bus to Sosua. Following a bus will take the same amount of time as if you were on the bus. Play it safe and ride the bus. If you feel you really need a car you can rent one in Sosua or at POP. When renting get FULL insurance or carry written proof that your CC will cover CDW in the DR.

Alamo/National (one and the same) rental in located on Avenida Independencia and Maximo Gomez.Logic for renting a car vs bus is to not be at the mercy of the bus breaking down or any other such dumb shit. I took a bus from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana once and it was an okay experience, but, I figured since I was going to be renting a car to get around on the North coast. I figured if I follow a bus, I'd be on trusty, relatively well traveled roads and not risk getting lost. Too bad I can't get a nav system with the car in DR! I've seen a few piecemeal maps but can't get a good one that shows how to get from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata, another reason for following the bus. More comments?

Bq Ribs
01-04-08, 05:44
..........I've seen a few piecemeal maps but can't get a good one that shows how to get from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata, another reason for following the bus. More comments?

Maybe you can google to locate this map online. It is a CD with a .pdf map of the DR showing all major roads. The best map I have seen. Mapas Gaar also has a detailed map of Santo Domingo. The map details taking highway 1 North to highway 5 North (SD to PP).

MAPA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA
EN CD - ROM
CREDITOS
Autor Arq. Cristian Mejía
Coordinación e Informaciones Arq. Teresa Ozuna
Supervisión Mapa Ing. Victor Medina
Diseño Gráfico César Sabino
Primera edición revisada y
actualizada al mes de Septiembre
de 1999.
Prohibida la reproducción total o
parcial de este mapa sin permiso
del autor.
Todos los derechos reservados a
Mapas Digitales S. A. y Mapas
Gaar S. A.
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.®

.....I figured if I follow a bus, I'd be on trusty, relatively well traveled roads and not risk getting lost.......
Should you decide to cancel staying in Santo Domingo the last Caribe Tours Bus leaves Santo Domingo at 7pm for Santiago/Sosua. You should have enough time to pick up a rental at the airport and make it to the bus depot ontime to follow the bus.

I don't think you will enjoy Santo Domingo. Chica prices are high compared to Sosua and you really need to know where to go in Santo Domingo. Santo Domingo is nothing like Sosua. If you make it to Pedro Clisante you are set. In Santo Domingo you need to bounce all over the town to find the spots. There is no one main drag in Santo Domingo.

Marc Anthony
01-05-08, 14:15
Do you know the Caribe Tours station area well? How will you find the bus to follow? [There are lots of identical buses going in all directions].Is there a place that you can sit in a car, see the front of a Caribe bus, and then follow it? There isn't much space around to park or stand. I'm not suggesting that you can't do it, just that it's not real easy or obvious.

Do you drive a cab in Mahattan just to unwind on occasion?

Driving in Santo Domingo is pretty stressful/dangerous. If you can find the Caribe tours station and figure out how to follow the right bus, you can more easily just navigate to the north coast on your own without bothering. The chances of one of these buses breaking down is much less than your rental car breaking down, and if it did the bus line would handle it very professionally. On your own you'd get a bonus adventure.

Pod 96
01-05-08, 19:11
Logic for renting a car vs bus is to not be at the mercy of the bus breaking down or any other such dumb shit. I took a bus from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana once and it was an okay experience, but, I figured since I was going to be renting a car to get around on the North coast. I figured if I follow a bus, I'd be on trusty, relatively well traveled roads and not risk getting lost. Too bad I can't get a nav system with the car in DR! I've seen a few piecemeal maps but can't get a good one that shows how to get from Santo Domingo to Puerto Plata, another reason for following the bus. More comments?I'm trusting Rodeo with my first trip to the DR and I'm not trying to be in the car for hours not knowing where the hell we're going! Seriously, though this should be a good time, but please chime is and let us know if you think following the bus is a good idea.

Rodeo9112
01-06-08, 02:27
I'm trusting Rodeo with my first trip to the DR and I'm not trying to be in the car for hours not knowing where the hell we're going! Seriously, though this should be a good time, but please chime is and let us know if you think following the bus is a good idea.I got your back dawg! Glad to see you're posting...I got some good maps from a smooth ass old school playa that I met on my last trip to BBs. It'll be all good. Trying to get us set on a hotel. I'll give you a call soon or see you Monday.

Rodeo

Bq Ribs
01-06-08, 02:55
I'm trusting Rodeo with my first trip to the DR and I'm not trying to be in the car for hours not knowing where the hell we're going! Seriously, though this should be a good time, but please chime is and let us know if you think following the bus is a good idea.

I read on another forum that you guys now have rooms at BB. If so, I guess you won't spend the night in SD but go directly to PP.

My first question is do you know how to get to Caribe Tours bus depot from the airport? Once there just go inside the terminal and find out which bus is going to Sosua. Write the bus number down so you don't end up following the wrong bus. Make sure to park on the street where the bus exits the terminal. Follow the bus to your destination. From the time you land at the airport and pick up your rental I would guess you will be in your rental vehicle for at least four hours (30 minutes to Caribe Tours, maybe 30 minute wait for the bus to leave, 3 hour bus ride to PP).

Rodeo9112
01-06-08, 04:13
I read on another forum that you guys now have rooms at BB. If so, I guess you won't spend the night in SD but go directly to PP.

My first question is do you know how to get to Caribe Tours bus depot from the airport? Once there just go inside the terminal and find out which bus is going to Sosua. Write the bus number down so you don't end up following the wrong bus. Make sure to park on the street where the bus exits the terminal. Follow the bus to your destination. From the time you land at the airport and pick up your rental I would guess you will be in your rental vehicle for at least four hours (30 minutes to Caribe Tours, maybe 30 minute wait for the bus to leave, 3 hour bus ride to PP).We're still gonna spend the night in SD, then follow the bus in the morning...that way, we're not driving at night (late flight) and we get to sample the SD nightlife.

Rodeo9112
01-06-08, 06:36
After RTFF'ing for about 4-5 hrs, I've come up with the following; please let me know if there are any updates/changes in quality:

Clubs/Casas (in order of reliability for cost/quality/GFE)
- Girls House (arguably the best in SDO? 20+ girls @2500pesos)
- Sky House (chica/exit fee: 2500pesos)
- Aurora (1800-3000pesos...any more definitive current avg cost?)
- Lapsus (20+ girls, cost?)
- Casa Azul (rooms on site, 24 hrs, 3000pesos)
- Casa Teresa (rooms on site, 20+ girls, some TVs, 3000pesos)
- Casa Modelos/Muneca (rooms on site, 24 hrs, cost?)
- Mansion (rooms on site, 24 hrs, other side of city, 15 girls, cost?)
- Tabu (cost?)
- La Parada (cost?)
- Juniors (cost?)
- Trio (cost?)
- La Base (cost?)

Hotels
- Mystic (between Girls House and Sky House, a/c?)
- Riazor (between Girls House and Sky House, a/c?)
- Mercure (is this in a good location? near what clubs/casas?)
- Palacio
- Antigua Europa
- Intercontinental (good location, not chica friendly...$25 fee)
- Jaragua (Marriott) Hotel Casino (high density chicas, not girl friendly...fee or not at all?)
- Hilton (nicest hotel, not girl friendly...$30 fee)

Street Action
- Avenida Independencia (near Jaragua)
- El Conde (what or where the hell is this?)
- Malecon (strictly street action or are there clubs/bars/casas along here?)

Restaurants
- Looking for restaurants near the action on Independencia/Jaragua Casino in the $10-$25 range (i.e. Hard Rock)

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Rodeo

Bq Ribs
01-06-08, 07:55
We're still gonna spend the night in SD, then follow the bus in the morning...that way, we're not driving at night (late flight) and we get to sample the SD nightlife.

Good, glad to hear that.

Bq Ribs
01-06-08, 08:31
after rtff'ing for about 4-5 hrs, i've come up with the following; please let me know if there are any updates/changes in quality
rodeo

that is some list you put together and it is pretty much accurate.

clubs/casas.......the doll house, lapus, and aurora are within walking distance of each other. the prices you posted are st. i have been quoted 5k pesos for tln at the doll house. i politely said, "no thanks".

aurora is the cheapest one in the gazcue area. take out is 1800 pesos and you can tip or no tip. the chicas at aurora can't hold a match to the fine ladies at the doll house, but in sd you get what you pay for. the other clubs/casas are rep001tered all over sd and you will need a cab to get to them.

hotels..........mystic is really a short stay hotel but you can get a room for a night. riazor is on independencia and is a no fee guest friendly hotel. hotel mercure is nice and located on el conde. palicio is very nice and expensive. the last three you mention are the grand casino hotels on the malecon. not very guest friendly at all. a few others would be duque wellington, resedencia, jaguar, and possible danae.

street action...........the street action is nothing, and i mean nothing like sosua. actually sd and sosua are two worlds apart. don't expect to see anything in sd that will remind you of sosua. there is no pedro clisante in sd. all activities are done on a low profile in sd. out of all my trips to sd i don't remember once seeing a gringo walking down the street drinking a prez. one more thing, there is no rockys or lous bar with english speaking persons. i don't intend to scare you off from sd but just don't go expecting sd to be something like sosua. although sd is on the caribbean sea there is no beach in sd. the ozamo river dumps so much crap in the caribbean sea that it is disgusting. a lot of fun can be had in sd but you need to know where to go.

restaurants........you can pretty much eat anywhere you like. if the restaurant looks nice in most cases the food is good. if you were staying longer i would list my favorites.

el conde you ask? el conde is a pedestrian walkway closed off to traffic. i guess it is a good ten blocks long with stores, restaurants, pizza joints, kfc, orange tele store, etc........... if you keep your eye open you will probably find a chica or two. again, this is not sosua and definetly not pedro clisante.

jaragua hotel/casino has chicas walking the game floor at night to take back to your hotel. again, you need a keen eye to pick them out.

not so much for you but anyone else reading this post, if you are used to just sitting at club 59 on pedro clisante and having chicas approach you all day and night than sd is not for you.

if you ever decide you want to chase chicas at night and learn something about the country in the daytime than sd would be ideal. sosua is not typical of the republica dominicana.

p.s. i don't have the post number but if you look about ten or so previous posts someone posted a link to a very good pdf map of santo domingo.

restaurants
- looking for restaurants near the action on independencia/jaragua casino in the $10-$25 range (i.e. hard rock)
jaragua hotel/casino has a very nice sports bar/restaurant. the hot buffalo wings, a cold presidente and watch a game on tv. they also have a sushi bar if you are into that.

hard rock cafe is far, far away from independencia and not worth the effort.

Rodeo9112
01-06-08, 16:56
Bq Ribs,

Are Girls House and Doll House one in the same? If not, where is Doll House located?

Bq Ribs
01-06-08, 17:56
Bq Ribs,

Are Girls House and Doll House one in the same? If not, where is Doll House located?

Yes, one and the same. It is located on Pasteur halfway between Avenida Independencia and Avenida George Washington (Malecon). Some really nice looking chicas but they carry a hefty price tag. Also on the corner of Pasteur and Independencia is a restaurant and adjacent to that on Pasteur is a small restaurant that has some pretty good Cuban sandwiches.

Rodeo9112
01-06-08, 18:53
Where would be the best spot/area to hit after all the clubs close to find the girls at 1/2 price. Just outside whatever club? Looking to maybe get a club/casino girl or non pro early evening (maybe a 7 or 8), get dinner, then get round two (hopefully a 9 or 10) after the clubs close for 1/2 price. Maybe TLN. Don't want to spend more than 3000-3500 for two chicas for that night. Thanks in advance.

PS- Where do the local, well-to-do/US equiv middle class guys go to get their girls?

Rodeo

BoricuaOnline
01-07-08, 07:06
Yes, one and the same. It is located on Pasteur halfway between Avenida Independencia and Avenida George Washington (Malecon). Some really nice looking chicas but they carry a hefty price tag. Also on the corner of Pasteur and Independencia is a restaurant and adjacent to that on Pasteur is a small restaurant that has some pretty good Cuban sandwiches.

Doll House and Girl's House are different places. Doll House is a full nudity strip club with international strippers, mostly from Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil and Canada. It is located on Washington Avenue (el malecon), three to five minute taxi distance from Girl's House which is next to hotel V Centenario.

The restaurants you are mentioning are Villar Hermanos, they have a cafeteria (with ready to eat meals), very unexpensive with a bakery inside. Next to it is Villar Hermanos Restaurant where you can have these delicious sandwiches or can order from the menu. They do not charge the 16% itebis tax.

BoricuaOnline
01-07-08, 07:12
Where would be the best spot/area to hit after all the clubs close to find the girls at 1/2 price. Just outside whatever club? Looking to maybe get a club/casino girl or non pro early evening (maybe a 7 or 8), get dinner, then get round two (hopefully a 9 or 10) after the clubs close for 1/2 price. Maybe TLN. Don't want to spend more than 3000-3500 for two chicas for that night. Thanks in advance.

PS- Where do the local, well-to-do/US equiv middle class guys go to get their girls?

Rodeo

Some girls (Girls House and Sky House girls) move to el Jaragua casino after closing, some move to the restaurant behind the Jaragua Hotel entrance on Independencia Avenue, some stay in front of their working place. Casa Teresa girls can be seen on the street in front of the casa waiting for customers.

Bq Ribs
01-07-08, 15:47
Doll House and Girl's House are different places. Doll House is a full nudity strip club with international strippers, mostly from Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil and Canada. It is located on Washington Avenue (el malecon), three to five minute taxi distance from Girl's House which is next to hotel V Centenario.

Thanks for the clarification. So "Girl House" is the bar with takeout on Pasteur?

BoricuaOnline
01-07-08, 18:15
Thanks for the clarification. So "Girl House" is the bar with takeout on Pasteur?

Yes. I think it was Elegant Center a few years ago, when it was a massage salon.

Doctor Man Toy
01-08-08, 00:24
Any action at the Hilton?

Rodeo9112
01-11-08, 02:57
Anyone got contact info on Mystic Hotel or Riazor Hotel? Know if they take reservations for an overnight stay?

Rodeo

BoricuaOnline
01-11-08, 22:49
Anyone got contact info on Mystic Hotel or Riazor Hotel? Know if they take reservations for an overnight stay?

Rodeo

hotel Riazor is 809-685-5566

hotel Mystic is 809-686-3627

You can rent the Mystic 50 usd per day taxes included with breakfast. It can be rented for hours or days.

Rodeo9112
01-12-08, 01:12
hotel Riazor is 809-685-5566

hotel Mystic is 809-686-3627

You can rent the Mystic 50 usd per day taxes included with breakfast. It can be rented for hours or days.Can I call head and make a res.? Do they speak any english?

BoricuaOnline
01-12-08, 15:13
Can I call head and make a res.? Do they speak any english?

Yes and yes.

Smokers Rule
01-18-08, 04:06
Gentlemen,

I hope you all are doing well. I am writing to share some information that has been useful to me in the past and may be useful for you in the future. My first trip to Santo Domingo, I was introduced to a young lady named Maria. She hooked me up with a girl to go to an All-Inclusive with me for a week. The second time I went, she hooked me up with a number of other girls as well.

Most of the girls Maria knows are from college. That is, they are not "pro's." Nevertheless, they know what they're there for--Maria trains them all in advance. She also takes personal responsibility for the girls and makes sure you're happy.

The way it works is this: You e-mail her and tell her you're interested in meeting girls. Tell her exactly what you want. She will do some searching. Then she will send you pictures of the girls for you to choose. This process may be a little slow, but you get to see the girls before you choose.

She charges $50 per girl for a $100 minimum. So if you want 1 girl, you pay $100. If you want 2 girls for 2 consecutive nights, you pay $100. If you want 3, you pay $150. If you want 4, you pay $200. You also pay the girls $100 per night. So a TLN ends up being $150. If you're not into the Girls House scene, this could be a good alternative.

She wrote me this letter to post to let you guys know about what she offers. (She does not have any clue about this forum. She just thinks I have a lot of friends.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have something very special to tell both of you, I have some very clear rules for you to understand:

1st I only take responsibility for the girls I bring personally, in case these girls afterward want to bring other girls without my notice, if those girls has an bad conduct or are stealing because there are many very beautiful but very dangerous girls that are setting up foreigners with an bad outcome, I’m not responsible for that., I repeat: I only take responsibility for the girls I bring personally.

2nd For every $100.00 I will bring 2 girls, in case more is required afterward there is an additional fee of $50.00 per event.

3rd Example: Coming today, require 1 company, price $100, next day or whenever requiring the second company is included in the $100.00, after those two event, any additional companies required, the price is $50.00 for each, please remember every girl has there fixed price of RD$3.400 pr event that goes directly to them.

4th All my girls have been pre-selected for event like this, they have been trained in good conduct and give respect to people around them.

5th I do not have a company that supply this kind of service to every one, this is something I created for special friends and the reference they provide, I did this, because they want a fun moment with out any problems.

6th I thank you for using my service, please enjoy and if any special needs is required, please inform me in time because I have new girls.

KISSES..
MARIA.

As you can see, she speaks decent English. She also has a husband who speaks pretty good English (he is European). Pretty much she'll set up just about whatever you want (fantasies, etc.) for the price of a TLN at Girl's House (or less).

Basically, Maria has treated me right in the past I wanted to pass along her contact information. Take it or leave it, but please treat Maria right when and if you use her.

Her contact info is as follows:

e-mail: parasiempre31@yahoo.com
MSN: srachristiansen@hotmail.com
Cell: PM me for number

I know a couple of other guys here who have used her and have had positive experiences.

Also, if she fucks you over please let me know so I can stop vouching for her.

And if you do use her, tell her SmokersRule sent you.

-SR

Dutchie525
01-18-08, 18:18
Gentlemen,

I hope you all are doing well. I am writing to share some information that has been useful to me in the past and may be useful for you in the future. My first trip to Santo Domingo, I was introduced to a young lady named Maria. She hooked me up with a girl to go to an All-Inclusive with me for a week. The second time I went, she hooked me up with a number of other girls as well.

Most of the girls Maria knows are from college. That is, they are not "pro's." Nevertheless, they know what they're there for--Maria trains them all in advance. She also takes personal responsibility for the girls and makes sure you're happy.

The way it works is this: You e-mail her and tell her you're interested in meeting girls. Tell her exactly what you want. She will do some searching. Then she will send you pictures of the girls for you to choose. This process may be a little slow, but you get to see the girls before you choose.

She charges $50 per girl for a $100 minimum. So if you want 1 girl, you pay $100. If you want 2 girls for 2 consecutive nights, you pay $100. If you want 3, you pay $150. If you want 4, you pay $200. You also pay the girls $100 per night. So a TLN ends up being $150. If you're not into the Girls House scene, this could be a good alternative.

She wrote me this letter to post to let you guys know about what she offers. (She does not have any clue about this forum. She just thinks I have a lot of friends.)

I have something very special to tell both of you, I have some very clear rules for you to understand:

1st I only take responsibility for the girls I bring personally, in case these girls afterward want to bring other girls without my notice, if those girls has an bad conduct or are stealing because there are many very beautiful but very dangerous girls that are setting up foreigners with an bad outcome, I’m not responsible for that., I repeat: I only take responsibility for the girls I bring personally.

2nd For every $100.00 I will bring 2 girls, in case more is required afterward there is an additional fee of $50.00 per event.

3rd Example: Coming today, require 1 company, price $100, next day or whenever requiring the second company is included in the $100.00, after those two event, any additional companies required, the price is $50.00 for each, please remember every girl has there fixed price of RD$3.400 pr event that goes directly to them.

4th All my girls have been pre-selected for event like this, they have been trained in good conduct and give respect to people around them.

5th I do not have a company that supply this kind of service to every one, this is something I created for special friends and the reference they provide, I did this, because they want a fun moment with out any problems.

6th I thank you for using my service, please enjoy and if any special needs is required, please inform me in time because I have new girls.

KISSES..
MARIA.

As you can see, she speaks decent English. She also has a husband who speaks pretty good English (he is European). Pretty much she'll set up just about whatever you want (fantasies, etc.) for the price of a TLN at Girl's House (or less).

Basically, Maria has treated me right in the past I wanted to pass along her contact information. Take it or leave it, but please treat Maria right when and if you use her.

Her contact info is as follows:

e-mail: parasiempre31@yahoo.com
MSN: srachristiansen@hotmail.com
Cell: PM me for number

I know a couple of other guys here who have used her and have had positive experiences.

Also, if she fucks you over please let me know so I can stop vouching for her.

And if you do use her, tell her SmokersRule sent you.

-SR

With al due respect, this is rediculously expensive. For the fee alone that you pay Maria, you can easily get a freebie college girl. She has a nice little business set up here.

You just have to go to one of the casinos or walk up and down El Conde and you will find cuties that will charge you $50 only.

Smokers Rule
01-18-08, 23:51
I'm just passing the info along. Some people like to pre-arrange things and not have to work for the $50 TLN. Plus, you know these girls are safe.

It's worth it for me, so I'm passing the info along. Different strokes for different folks.

BoricuaOnline
01-19-08, 00:22
With al due respect, this is rediculously expensive. For the fee alone that you pay Maria, you can easily get a freebie college girl. She has a nice little business set up here.

You just have to go to one of the casinos or walk up and down El Conde and you will find cuties that will charge you $50 only.

I agree with you. Some girls advertises the same way Maria do, just check Listin Diario online newspaper on clasiffied ads. But María is more expensive. I have never paid more than $40 for a El Conde Girl, my most expensive adventure was a short term with a Casa Teresa girl, 2,500 pesos. Jaragua casino girls always asks for a hundred dollars, you can bargain them for 40-60 dollars short term, usually 2-4 hours.

I once had sex with a girl (Adriana) I met at el Jaragua in the garden area, my cousin went with the other girl 2000 pesos each, we went to Tia Tania cabanas (they always goes to Tia Tania) we exchanged girls at no additional cost, well they were with us all night at the bars and restaurants so we spend on dining and drinks but they were very GFE. It was funny to see others tourists reactions to our kissing and etc.

Two days later we were at Barcelo Colonia Tropical all inclusive in Juan Dolio and we found a a group of 5 girls we met from a previous trip were staying at the hotel, so I spent another 30 and 35 dollars for two sessions with two of the girls, it was my lucky trip. Next day I paid 5 dollars to the lobby guy and he let me enter Adriana's sister, Ana Maria who came from the capital so I ended fucking two sisters on one trip.

I can tell you a lot of stories but as you can see you do not have to spend a lot of money to have a great time. Dominican Republic is the fantasy island were every dream can come true without spending a lot of money. Just remember to negotiate, 40 dollars in their pockets are better than zero and is the Dominican Republic minimun wage for a week.

Frannie
01-19-08, 01:38

This could be good value since you get a hand-picked girl delivered to you, thus cutting out expenses on taxis and nightclub-priced drinks during the audition process. On the other hand you would not really know if you had any chemistry until you met the lady in question.

I have picked up girls at the casino and have walked around El Conde a number of times and never encountered any real quality talent.

If the girls REALLY are college students (always a big if in the DR) and not pros, at least not full time pros, the idea would appeal. It seems that there is sometimes a disconnect between Dominican chicas and Dominican chicos, because the chicas like DATY, but not all the chicos, so if you get a girl who has not experienced that before she may get very hot.

I suspect that, like anything else, a service like this could be hit or miss.
For someone arriving in Santo Domingo on an evening flight for a first visit to the DR it seems like a good deal.

Smokers Rule
01-19-08, 02:57
Yeah, it's not for everyone but it worked for me. My first time in SDQ, I picked one from a batch of photos and she paired me up with her for a week at an AI. Cost me $300.

Prtyr2
01-22-08, 02:17
Yes. I think it was Elegant Center a few years ago, when it was a massage salon.

Actually Girls House used to be Cisne back in the MP days. Elegant is a bit further down the street closer to the Malecon and is now Sky Bar.

UKJazzMan
02-01-08, 23:31
Yeah, it's not for everyone but it worked for me. My first time in SDQ, I picked one from a batch of photos and she paired me up with her for a week at an AI. Cost me $300.Hi Smokers Rule,

I've contacted Maria and have a nice selection to choose from, I'll report after my experience, however what is not clear is how long you were with the girl, $100 to Maria then $200 to the girl for a week? Sounds great value? typically how long is the girl with you, does she stay the night. I'm staying at the Hilton which I understand is ok with WG.

Thanks for any and all help

UKJazzMan
02-01-08, 23:43
Guys,

I'm going to stay at the Hilton, I stayed once before, about 2 years ago, I went in the casino and did not see any WG, has that changed or are there better casino's if so where are they? Where is El Conde, is that the road on the front. Where about's do they walk? I have no Spanish so Maria's might be the easiest option. All help appreciated.

Frannie
02-04-08, 18:56
Guys,

I'm going to stay at the Hilton, I stayed once before, about 2 years ago, I went in the casino and did not see any WG, has that changed or are there better casino's if so where are they? Where is El Conde, is that the road on the front. Where about's do they walk? I have no Spanish so Maria's might be the easiest option. All help appreciated.

Any taxi driver will take you to where girls are, even if you don't want to go!!

Can usuall find a few girls in the casino at Jaragua, but quality is mediocre.

No El Conde is not the Malecon (Seafront Promenade). It is a pedestrianized shopping street adjacent to the Colonial Quarter, about 15--20 minutes walk from the Malecon. It is more or less parallel to the Malecon.

Again take a taxi. I have heard of guys picking up girls in El Conde, but personally have been there a few times and never got the eye even though I was looking, so don't count on El Conde as a chica place unless you chat up some shop girls and make a date.

Interesting to walk around that area in the day time, though.

Rodeo9112
02-05-08, 04:19
I'm arriving at SDQ. Will pay taxi in US dollars to Mystik hotel (about how much should I negotiate for? ). Arriving after 5pm, so, I don't know how that will affect who is closed or what not. Also, I guess I can use an ATM machine. Closest one around Girls House, Mystik hotel is where?

Thanks in advance fellas?

Rodeo

Bq Ribs
02-05-08, 07:59
I have heard of guys picking up girls in El Conde, but personally have been there a few times and never got the eye even though I was looking, so don't count on El Conde as a chica place unless you chat up some shop girls and make a date.

That is right, don't count on El Conde. Frannie is telling you guys the truth. El Conde is not for picking up girls.

Emoyeni 7
02-05-08, 16:27
I bow to the general wisdom of it is tough to pick up girls in the El Conde. I had the chance and missed one. I did score with a girl outside the Hotel Penalba (sp) at the cafe. Lots of them cruising by the tables. She had had a baby and was giving off milk. I did as I mentioned in a previous report walk past the Monument on the end where the President (I think) is buried. Saw a couple of SW. Made a deal with a short, busty blond-brown haired girl. Wow, it was hot. She spoke little English, I speak little Spanish. We stepped into a broken down building with no doors or windows in place and after a few minutes of frantic groping, she blew me. I know that I was stupid for walking in that area. But, it was HOT. There was a greasy spoon type of place where a bunch of cabs etc. That looked good for a pickup but I noticed that the 3 girls that I saw stayed a little ways away from there.

Frannie
02-05-08, 20:06
I'm arriving at SDQ. Will pay taxi in US dollars to Mystik hotel (about how much should I negotiate for? ). Arriving after 5pm, so, I don't know how that will affect who is closed or what not. Also, I guess I can use an ATM machine. Closest one around Girls House, Mystik hotel is where?

Thanks in advance fellas?

Rodeo

Closest ATM? In any of the big hotel lobbies or casinos, which are within close walking distance.

BoricuaOnline
02-05-08, 23:02
Any taxi driver will take you to where girls are, even if you don't want to go!!

Can usuall find a few girls in the casino at Jaragua, but quality is mediocre.

Again take a taxi. I have heard of guys picking up girls in El Conde, but personally have been there a few times and never got the eye even though I was looking, so don't count on El Conde as a chica place unless you chat up some shop girls and make a date.

Interesting to walk around that area in the day time, though.

I think quality of Jaragua girls is variable. Most times is mediocre as you described but I think the three most beautiful girls I have seen in DR were from Jaragua casino. Last time I met a perfect 10 18yr from Ocoa, a white natural blonde with full firm c cups.

I have been with about a dozen girls from el Conde ,met them in front of the Peñalba, of Mercure and walking down the street. Some girls are early in the morning in search of europeans who are as early as 6 am in search of them. Quality girl varies ou can find a few gems but most of them I consider a little ugly.

Frannie
02-06-08, 01:24
i think quality of jaragua girls is variable. most times is mediocre as you described but i think the three most beautiful girls i have seen in dr were from jaragua casino. last time i met a perfect 10 18yr from ocoa, a white natural blonde with full firm c cups.

i have been with about a dozen girls from el conde ,met them in front of the peñalba, of mercure and walking down the street. some girls are early in the morning in search of europeans who are as early as 6 am in search of them. quality girl varies ou can find a few gems but most of them i consider a little ugly.

you can find a stunner anywhere, but the freelancers hanging out at the jaragua casino tend to be a bit older than the ones you will find in the various casas.

once i was walking through the lobby at jaragua and my hand was grabbed by a beautifully dressed real stunner, but my erstwhile novia was close at hand so i was unable to close the deal.

i once met a hospital lab technician on her day off at the jaragua casino. she was not particularly attractive, but ok, a white dominican, and she said she had not been laid for six months, which i am inclined to believe based on her level of arousal.

i also once took a pair, one white and one black, from that casino. originally i had signed up the white girl, but she was a bit nervous and asked if her buddy could come along too. she was also very hot to trot when we got to my hotel room and practically raped me.

all good clean fun.

Wjwright24
02-06-08, 05:23
Will be traveling to SDQ on Feb 15-18. First time going would like to hook up with a travel guide to show me the ropes more like a wingman. Please give me some advice recommended hotels that would be good and transportation to and from airport to hotel.

Helpmann
02-06-08, 18:45
Will be traveling to SDQ on Feb 15-18. First time going would like to hook up with a travel guide to show me the ropes more like a wingman. Please give me some advice recommended hotels that would be good and transportation to and from airport to hotel.Just curious... Where are you flying in from?

BoricuaOnline
02-07-08, 03:31
Will be traveling to SDQ on Feb 15-18. First time going would like to hook up with a travel guide to show me the ropes more like a wingman. Please give me some advice recommended hotels that would be good and transportation to and from airport to hotel.

Will be traveling the same dates. Girl friendly hotels are Mercure 70 usd approx., Napolitano, 81 usd, Mystik 55 usd, Riazor, 55 usd, there are some cheaper.

Frannie
02-07-08, 05:43
you can find a stunner anywhere, but the freelancers hanging out at the jaragua casino tend to be a bit older than the ones you will find in the various casas.

once i was walking through the lobby at jaragua and my hand was grabbed by a beautifully dressed real stunner, but my erstwhile novia was close at hand so i was unable to close the deal.

i once met a hospital lab technician on her day off at the jaragua casino. she was not particularly attractive, but ok, a white dominican, and she said she had not been laid for six months, which i am inclined to believe based on her level of arousal.

i also once took a pair, one white and one black, from that casino. originally i had signed up the white girl, but she was a bit nervous and asked if her buddy could come along too. she was also very hot to trot when we got to my hotel room and practically raped me.

all good clean fun.

in fact, i was looking through some pictures on this site and i do believe that this picture here was the cute girl i mentioned from the jaragua lobby. if it is not her, it is a close likeness.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34365

Rodeo9112
02-07-08, 06:20
In fact, I was looking through some pictures on this site and I do believe that this picture here was the cute girl I mentioned from the Jaragua lobby. If it is not her, it is a close likeness.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34365Wow, nice!

Rodeo9112
02-07-08, 06:23
Not trying to get a girl for 500 pesos, but, is there any circumstance or place where the girls are more susceptible to lowering their asking price. Obviously depends on if you exude the sucker pheremone, but other than that? I've read maybe the wee hours of the morning near bus stops, and outside of the clubs shortly after closing. Anything more to add. Bueller, Bueller?

Thanks,

Rodeo

BoricuaOnline
02-08-08, 02:07
Hi Smokers Rule,

I've contacted Maria and have a nice selection to choose from, I'll report after my experience, however what is not clear is how long you were with the girl, $100 to Maria then $200 to the girl for a week? Sounds great value? typically how long is the girl with you, does she stay the night. I'm staying at the Hilton which I understand is ok with WG.

Thanks for any and all help

I wrote to Maria, she asks $80 dollars for her and 3500 pesos for the chica for 3 hours. I wrote her telling that I found the service to be expensive, maybe she will reply with an counteroffer. Will tell you later. I,ll be there from Feb 15 to 18, arranged for a pickup from airport to Mercure at 35 dollars.

Score77
02-08-08, 03:16
I wrote to Maria, she asks $80 dollars for her and 3500 pesos for the chica for 3 hours. I wrote her telling that I found the service to be expensive, maybe she will reply with an counteroffer. Will tell you later. I,ll be there from Feb 15 to 18, arranged for a pickup from airport to Mercure at 35 dollars.The Hilton charges $30.00 a night for chica. Very tight security. I stayed there last year. The best hotel in SD. The Courtyard is 5 minutes away and is very nice for 1/3rd the price. Very Chica friendly. Very clean hotel. A college is next door and shopping down the street. The Hilton by itself with nothing to walk to. Have fun. You can pick up Chicas at thye Jaraguar. Take your time and you will find nice chicas.

Helpmann
02-08-08, 04:32
Fiesta San Valentin!!

Semi-private sex party to be held in Santo Domingo on Saturday, February 16, 2008. Please PM for time and location. Questions will only be answered by PM (no exceptions.)

The party is suitable for first-timers and brazen swingers alike as the early phase of chatting and socializing (including watching porn movies ) will last at least an hour to an hour-and-a-half with a gentle unhurried transition to more erotic behavior. There is zero pressure on anyone to participate and everyone proceeds to enjoy what they like.

Cheers!
Helpmann :)

FAQ:
The party is open to couples (married or "temporary") and unaccompanied ladies
Single men are encouraged to apply, but no guarantee will be granted
There is no joining fee
10 condoms are required upon entry
The use of recording equipment (camera, video) is welcome
Masquerade masks are highly encouraged (some will be made available)
Men who insult a lady guest will be summarily expelled from the party
Do not aggressively flirt with another man's lady, this could lead to expulsion
No invasive behavior is tolerated, consent should be found first and any indication by a lady, either by the eyes, shaking the head, removing the hand, or a verbal "No" are to be given full meaning as STOP
Male-Male activity is strictly prohibited
Participants are expected to bring refreshments to share
Do not bring valuables to the party. You are solely responsible for your possessions
Dress is business casual for both men and women (no exceptions)

Fyrcheef
02-08-08, 04:47
I will be at the Jaragua the first week of March (my company insists I stay there). Has the talent in the casino improved? It's been 1 year since my last visit. I have been a bit disappointed to say the least over the last few years, but last year seemed to be an improvement. Marriott sure has screwed that up. Before they took over the hotel, the casino bar was crawling with ladies looking for a good time.
Any current information will be truly appreciated.