PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

Centurion200
09-15-20, 18:27
Hearing that we MIGHT hear some positive news in the coming days. Still one or two hurdles to cross. So nothing definite at all. But this is sounding promising. Curious how many will rush back?I've been watching the DHS and CBP websites. The restriction on "nonessential travel" is set to expire on 21 Sept.

They've extended it by one month every month since it was started in March, and always exactly 7 days before the expiration.

Yesterday should have been that day if they intend to extend, but there was no announcement. Nothing so far today, either. Maybe they won't?

The border towns don't want it, I understand. They need the business.

Dcrist0527
09-15-20, 21:37
I've been watching the DHS and CBP websites. The restriction on "nonessential travel" is set to expire on 21 Sept.

They've extended it by one month every month since it was started in March, and always exactly 7 days before the expiration.

Yesterday should have been that day if they intend to extend, but there was no announcement. Nothing so far today, either. Maybe they won't?

The border towns don't want it, I understand. They need the business.Good points. While I don't have any insight, I am expecting that to expire as well. Like you, I think they would have extended it already. And, the movement with the State Dept, level 3, level 4, etc. Is promising.

But my post is more of a wishful and slightly educated guess that we might be hearing good news from la zona soon.

DramaFree11
09-15-20, 22:27
Good points. While I don't have any insight, I am expecting that to expire as well. Like you, I think they would have extended it already. And, the movement with the State Dept, level 3, level 4, etc. Is promising.

But my post is more of a wishful and slightly educated guess that we might be hearing good news from la zona soon.I am thinking it opens up for the Holidays. They have talked about it on the news in Texas, everyone needs the money. Especially the shops and Rest.

NormalAsianKid
09-16-20, 13:23
Thinking of making another trip out there sometime next week. Message me if anyone's in the area and wants to hang out.

Captain Solo
09-16-20, 18:29
It's fun to hang out with you, but I am leery of sitting with old, ugly putas in the cramped and dark HK, putting up with their ridiculous bullshit and catch their CoVid. Some HK girls look far worse than the average housewives but insist on $100 session. They are so ridiculous, make me laugh.

I have much better time bullshitting with, tipping and groping girls on the street. I would be in open air and can see their pretty faces clearly.

Guys have reported good success with Seeking Arrangement and MEXICANCUPID. May be you have enough time to have the companies of more normal women other than the manipulative gold diggers in HK. Contact them in advance.

Let me know when you are in town. May be we go outside of La Zona for some good Mexican eats.

Rambo1969
09-17-20, 07:57
I have walked across border at San Ysidro both directions many times. But not after the March covid shutdown. I am a US citizen with Global Entry (so I use Sentri lane).

I know officially you are not allowed to go to Mexico for non essential travel. But obviously you pros have done this a lot.

How difficult is it to walk across border at San Ysidro during Covid season- do they ask a lot of questions?

Can I just say I am going to see a dentist or do I need a more sophisticated answer?

How difficult is it to get back to USA. Do the US border officials ask a lot of questions on WHY you were in Mexico during Covid season?

Any hassle in returning to USA?

I want to make my first trip to Mexico (walk across border) and want to ensure I have a smooth experience.

Need to be fully informed and have high confidence since I have to first fly to San Diego. I live near San Francisco.

Captain Solo
09-17-20, 09:03
Was in La Zona Wed night 6 PM. HK guys at front door, said HK was busted again on 7th floor; it has a new location with beers only $1. 5. he swore. He will drive us there. So we went on his tuk tuk.

It's on Constitucion, a tin door about 5 doors South of bar Malquierida. Security guys patted us down, read temp and sprayed germicide. We walked up the stairs then descended into a parking lot in the backyard covered by a large tent. Couches, tables, dance poles were under the canopy. Music was playing, girls were stripping. The bar was in the basement of that seedy hotel next to the tent.

There were about 80 girls, mostly wearing party dresses and about same number of guys. The girls were all new a few very attractive. I recognized only Pasha. She has not worked in HK for a few years. The girls were flirting, trying to attract us. They seem to be desperate, not doing a whole lot of business. A lot of old HK's meseros were working. They all looked glum. Beers were 30 pesos or $1.50; fichas 120 pesos or $6. Looks like HK is desperately trying to regain its business.

My wingman was sitting with a couple girls. They all seem hungry, working hard to hook guys. One girl from Sonora just had a baby 1-month old. She was lactating through her dress. She left the baby with her parents and followed her friends to HK to make some money quick. We felt really sorry for her.

Had a fun time for a night.

TallDarkUsa
09-17-20, 16:37
Rumor has it that the club will be open this weekend and the girl's will be dancing again! Has anyone heard any info about this? Me and few buddies will be down there tomorrow til Tuesday.

Side note.

How is rosarito? Can anyone recommend any clubs there or houses to visit with beautiful ladies. Thanks!

Captain Solo
09-17-20, 19:03
HK got busted again, apparently raided by Policiia Estatale Monday night. Any bros were there and saw what happened?

HK moved to a makeshift facility in the parking lot of a seedy hotel on Constitucion, about 5 doors South of bar Malquerida, the entrance is next to the shoe cobbler's shop. Was there last night. HK had about 80 girls, lots of new hot young girls in their pretty party dresses. Only a few were drinking with guys; most were just standing around looking desperate. They were flirting, draping all over us for our companies, selling fichas aggressively. Beers are now $1.50, fichas $6. The girls still ask for $100 sessions but have settled for far less.

HK is in big trouble with the law and must be in even more dire financial straits to try desperate measures again and has to cut prices to survive. The girls are in far precarious situations with no work, no income for the last 6 months. This is a good time to take advantage of low prices to have good times in the club and hot sexy times with HK girls. Spread your wealth to the girls and workers in their time of need and you will gain their love and gratitude.

The yellow / white van drivers on Tijuana-Rosarito route know the hot spots in Rosarito and can take you there for cheap but there are no bars or clubs with any girls in Rosarito worth spending time in. UBER and taxi drivers probably don't know. La Zona in Tijuana has the hottest girls and the most fun in all Mexico.

The Tall Man
09-18-20, 15:51
HK got busted again, apparently raided by Policiia Estatale Monday night. Any bros were there and saw what happened?

HK moved to a makeshift facility in the parking lot of a seedy hotel on Constitucion, about 5 doors South of bar Malquerida, the entrance is next to the shoe cobbler's shop. Was there last night. HK had about 80 girls, lots of new hot young girls in their pretty party dresses. Only a few were drinking with guys; most were just standing around looking desperate. They were flirting, draping all over us for our companies, selling fichas aggressively. Beers are now $1.50, fichas $6. The girls still ask for $100 sessions but have settled for far less.

HK is in big trouble with the law and must be in even more dire financial straits to try desperate measures again and has to cut prices to survive. The girls are in far precarious situations with no work, no income for the last 6 months. This is a good time to take advantage of low prices to have good times in the club and hot sexy times with HK girls. Spread your wealth to the girls and workers in their time of need and you will gain their love and gratitude.

The yellow / white van drivers on Tijuana-Rosarito route know the hot spots in Rosarito and can take you there for cheap but there are no bars or clubs with any girls in Rosarito worth spending time in. UBER and taxi drivers probably don't know. La Zona in Tijuana has the hottest girls and the most fun in all Mexico.Hey Captain, d

Dht at getting $100 USD for a session at HK?

My gawd here in Medellin a hundred bucks exchange gives you about 350,000 Colombian pesos of which I can literally have 7 to 9 sessions with young 18 to 22 year olds.

Just curious what gives with the Mexican chicas holding at a $100?

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.

Captain Solo
09-18-20, 21:15
Hi Tallman,

Even when there was very little into the cramped makeshift club on Cascada's 7th floor, the girls were desperate for business, but even below-average chicas wanted $100 plus $18 for the room then tips, about $125 per session. Some chicas were horrified when offered $50, quickly moved away, puffing. Even when your familiar old-timer Tijuana girls, who talk to you often, take the $50 deals, they would give you a very rush job, like 5 minutes of pumping, then they push your away, bitching about pains and such.

I think there are a few new guys who would jump at the chicas' first $100 offers. So they all dream of making quick and big money. They get turned down a lot, but they never learn, like they are high-class so they command high prices. Their haughty attitudes just piss me off and I don't want to spend money on them. HK is in big troubles with the state, raided, shut down, moved to a new place in the parking lot of a rundown hotel and reduced prices down to 20%. I will try to strike deals with a few of the prettiest, classiest girls to see if they have changed their attitudes.

Meanwhile there are over a hundred girls on the street, many nice, sweet, young, pretty, including many ex HK and Adelita girls, who would do sessions with friendly and sexy attitudes for $25, in the same hotels that cost $5. They are far more friendly and sexy in bed compared to the old, ugly bar girls with piss-poor attitudes.

My wingman and I was planning a trip to Central and South America when CoVid-19 jailed our asses. Look forward to seeing you in Colombia soon.

Dogers69
09-19-20, 03:04
Hey Captain, d

My gawd here in Medellin a hundred bucks exchange gives you about 350,000 Colombian pesos of which I can literally have 7 to 9 sessions with young 18 to 22 year olds.

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.I'll give you my opinion. I started going 5 years ago. I was offered sex for 80 which could be negotiated for 60 in many cases. A guess, is half the woman in hk would take 60,5 years ago, if you don't count the top 10% woman. So a lot options. Then everyone got greedy. Mostly due to guys with money to burn. Why have sex for 60 when most will pay 90. Some girls will be 100 firm. The clubs were crowded 7 days a week 20 hours a day. The HK coupons got worse the VIP card got more expensive the hotels went up a bit. In the end, the mexixqn prices kinda went out the window. I can walk into queens nyc Asian places have table shower massage sex for 100. In hk it cost me 150 by the time I buy her a drink tip the door man and room guy and pay for the room.

AmericanPi
09-19-20, 18:39
Anybody know by the quality looking street talent doesn't (get to) work in HK?

I kind of assumed there was something wrong with them because why would you expose yourself to the elements and take lower prices if you could do better like 15 feet away?

I one time had a street girl in the alley behind HK. Looked decent till she took off her sweater shirt. Her tits flopped out and her jeans were clearly sucking in her gut. Don't get me wrong, I still busted, but it wasn't my proudest moment.

And then I decided to just not go that route anymore.

Hi Tallman,

Even when there was very little into the cramped makeshift club on Cascada's 7th floor, the girls were desperate for business, but even below-average chicas wanted $100 plus $18 for the room then tips, about $125 per session. Some chicas were horrified when offered $50, quickly moved away, puffing. Even when your familiar old-timer Tijuana girls, who talk to you often, take the $50 deals, they would give you a very rush job, like 5 minutes of pumping, then they push your away, bitching about pains and such.

I think there are a few new guys who would jump at the chicas' first $100 offers. So they all dream of making quick and big money. They get turned down a lot, but they never learn, like they are high-class so they command high prices. Their haughty attitudes just piss me off and I don't want to spend money on them. HK is in big troubles with the state, raided, shut down, moved to a new place in the parking lot of a rundown hotel and reduced prices down to 20%. I will try to strike deals with a few of the prettiest, classiest girls to see if they have changed their attitudes..

Scbb1
09-19-20, 22:10
Rumor has it that the club will be open this weekend and the girl's will be dancing again! Has anyone heard any info about this? Me and few buddies will be down there tomorrow til Tuesday.

Side note.

How is rosarito? Can anyone recommend any clubs there or houses to visit with beautiful ladies. Thanks!I know a an American girl that lives in Rosarito, all the bars are open there with few restrictions. The night life is not as wild as Tijuana even before COVID, they do have a few strip joints that are open you can check out, also Papas and Beer is a popular tourist destination.

MongerHunger
09-20-20, 00:31
Hey Captain, d

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.That's true! I had sessions in Bogota, Colombia this year pre-covid for only 30,000 Colombian pesos in Barrio Santa Fe. Hot chicas indeed.

DramaFree11
09-20-20, 02:37
I know a an American girl that lives in Rosarito, all the bars are open there with few restrictions. The night life is not as wild as Tijuana even before COVID, they do have a few strip joints that are open you can check out, also Papas and Beer is a popular tourist destination.I lived there briefly, hated too cold, place is empty most of the time. Slightly busier on the weekend. Way overpriced. I packed up and moved to Tijuana and loved it. Rosarito is would be ok for a weekend if you take a chick, but to look for girls you will probably be disappointed.

Asting
09-20-20, 04:08
Hey Captain, d

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.Are you saying you can have a session for 50,000 Colombian pesos or less there? Are you talking about street girls, bar girls, or freelancers?

If so, Medellin here I come!

AmorPorFavor
09-20-20, 05:27
I'll give you my opinion. I started going 5 years ago. I was offered sex for 80 which could be negotiated for 60 in many cases. A guess, is half the woman in hk would take 60,5 years ago, if you don't count the top 10% woman. So a lot options. Then everyone got greedy. Mostly due to guys with money to burn. Why have sex for 60 when most will pay 90. Some girls will be 100 firm. The clubs were crowded 7 days a week 20 hours a day. The HK coupons got worse the VIP card got more expensive the hotels went up a bit. In the end, the mexixqn prices kinda went out the window. I can walk into queens nyc Asian places have table shower massage sex for 100. In hk it cost me 150 by the time I buy her a drink tip the door man and room guy and pay for the room.I like hanging out in HK drinking and enjoying the stage shows while getting your dick massaged under the table as chicas try coax you arriba for not much money. Beats the shit out of any strip club in SD. Much cheaper than any hookers or "semi- pros" across the border in SD. And then you can buy a room for cheap and have a place to bring multiple chicas and kick back in too. Then get a decent meal in Azul for cheap with off duty chicas all over the place and head home. Works well with Sentri. I miss it all.

LABorn
09-20-20, 06:17
Are you saying you can have a session for 50,000 Colombian pesos or less there? Are you talking about street girls, bar girls, or freelancers?

If so, Medellin here I come!There's a place in Panama City, Panama that charges $15 for 12 minutes. $10 for the chica and $5 for the room. (Panama's currency is US Dollar) Room is nasty and isn't cleaned between sessions. Chicas of all different shapes, sizes and ages. Not for everybody. But if you are looking for a quick.

Cheap lay, have fun!

Not sure when Panama is still closed for tourism. Colombia is either closed, just reopened or opening soon.

Member #4722
09-20-20, 06:31
[QUOTE=DramaFree11;2485230]I lived there briefly, hated too cold, place is empty most of the time. Slightly [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nothing24
09-20-20, 06:41
Kind of late on this report but I went to HK this past Sunday night. I hadn't been down since early March when all the shut downs started happening. Crossed by foot through the trolley side around 9 pm. American side of the walk ins was empty. Just me and my buddy at the time. There wasn't even anyone manning their stations. When we finally got up front where the desks are a young Mexican "Officer" appeared from a back office. Told us to follow him to a back room. He took our passports and asked us the basic questions. He then hit us with the "mandatory" 6 month permit, for $30 each. When we saw there was no talking our way out of paying it we paid the fee. He did give us the option of not paying and making our way back into the US though. After enjoying a nice dinner we headed to HK. Thanks to all the reports here I kind of knew what to expect. We entered through the back alley at the Cascadas hotel where they directed us to the 7th floor. It was an interesting set up, kind of a house party vibe with plenty of chicas to go around. There must have been around 50 at least. Interestingly enough I did not recognize any of them. I was hoping to run into some familiar faces that have been road tested. One particular girl caught my eye. I stupidly hesitated to grab her because I wanted to check out the rest of the merchandise and another guy ended up taking her away somewhere and never returned. There was another young, flirtatious, cute girl that almost talked me into taking her to a room but since I didn't know her I didn't want to risk being disappointed with a mediocre session. The meseros were very pushy and kept telling us to buy drinks. I don’t drink so I always avoid getting a drink if possible but after hearing for about the twentieth time to buy a drink i got a water which they were charging four dollars for. Normally I’d tell em to F off but seeing as how things are with business I just gave em the money and told em to leave me alone. My buddy ended up banging some other girl so I waited for him while he had fun. There's definitely plenty of choices to be had but like I said, no familiar faces to be found, at least on this night. Most girls were quoting 100 but each one was willing to take 80. Couldnt find anything less than 80 in HK on this night though. I was ready to go home without getting any but as I literally stepped out of Cascadas I noticed a very pretty, petite paradita hanging out with her friend. I approached her and asked how much and she said twenty for her and six for the room. Without hesitation I said let's go and I ended up having a pretty nice session with her. Definitely no regrets for twenty dollars. In fact this is the least I've ever paid for sex and there was some sort of pride in that haha. Interestingly enough, the room she took me to was at Cascadas. One of their smaller rooms but nice over all, definitely better than one of the other seedy hotels in that area. On the way back around midnight there was no wait in line, the agent asked what we were doing down in Mexico and asked when was the last time we had came down. Standard questions. We said we just met up with some buddies to catch up and have dinner and that was that, they let us through.

Sucks to hear HK shut down again but I'm sure they'll be back at it in no time. I might try going during the week around 6 pm to see if any old friends are around or to check out the street action. Things looked pretty normal, like it did pre covid, on that night.

Rambo1969
09-20-20, 07:09
Re he then hit us with the "mandatory" 6 month permit, for $30 each.

Before Covid I never paid a permit fee.

Has anyone else experienced this mandatory fee entering Mexico by foot at the San Ysidro border?

Do they ask you why you want to enter Mexico (I. E. , what is your essential business).

For re-entry to USA. If I tell them I came to Mexico for massages would that be OK?

Captain Solo
09-20-20, 07:41
Sat went in HK's parking lot operation at 2 Pm then 5 PM to check on the talents. Light was still out.

HK was dead both times with only half dozen girls and same number of guys. Only 1 girl looked above average. A few guys were sitting with girls in the loud music. There were no strippers, only a few meseros.

After 5 PM 2 girls left and walked to Cascada. So HK was dead. Last Wednesday after 8 PM HK was hopping with 60- 80 girls, some very hot. With $1.50 beers and $6 fichas, guys should check HK's new location after 8.

ScottHall
09-20-20, 15:30
Hey Captain, d

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.And that's only for 30 minute sessions. So these chicas are on pace for 200 an hour. Pretty absurd. If the service was consistently great then maybe you could justify that but it's not. The bar scene is pretty awful now. Suspect service and US prices. Best club in the world to have drinks though.

Jim0129
09-20-20, 16:36
Are you saying you can have a session for 50,000 Colombian pesos or less there? Are you talking about street girls, bar girls, or freelancers?

If so, Medellin here I come!His post is missleading, the prices he's qouting are for street girls or casas, he's comparing them to HK girls which are more expensive, he should compare them to street girls here.

I've been to Medellin twice, the time and cost to get there from the west coast erases any savings or advantages in mi opinion, paisas are nice and I won't tell you that I wouldn't go back, but if I return it won't be because it's cheaper than Tijuana.

DramaFree11
09-20-20, 17:16
His post is missleading, the prices he's qouting are for street girls or casas, he's comparing them to HK girls which are more expensive, he should compare them to street girls here.

I've been to Medellin twice, the time and cost to get there from the west coast erases any savings or advantages in mi opinion, paisas are nice and I won't tell you that I wouldn't go back, but if I return it won't be because it's cheaper than Tijuana.Exactly, this is my point. Yes, the day game is cheap,(depending on your taste and standards you may or may like the day game in MDE, I did not. Very similar to street girls in Tijuana, maybe slightly better), but the higher end girls it about the same price as Mexico. If you are living there then is is obviously a different story.

Mexico is was better for me. My experience was in MDE. I am sure I would like Bogota much better.

ClamSlammer
09-20-20, 18:49
I've been watching the DHS and CBP websites. The restriction on "nonessential travel" is set to expire on 21 Sept.

The border towns don't want it, I understand. They need the business.The current restrictions are set to expire on October 22 midnight.

Dcrist0527
09-20-20, 19:17
His post is missleading, the prices he's qouting are for street girls or casas, he's comparing them to HK girls which are more expensive, he should compare them to street girls here.

I've been to Medellin twice, the time and cost to get there from the west coast erases any savings or advantages in mi opinion, paisas are nice and I won't tell you that I wouldn't go back, but if I return it won't be because it's cheaper than Tijuana.I'm hardly a Medellin expert. Guys can research and factor in flight cost. But I would say the girls are less expensive. The game is quite different. There are different areas for SGs. The bars are spread out as well as the casas. Accommodations are dirt cheap. You definitely need to factor in the travel costs but I really enjoy MDE.

BigButtDetecto
09-20-20, 20:42
There's a place in Panama City, Panama that charges $15 for 12 minutes. $10 for the chica and $5 for the room. (Panama's currency is US Dollar) Room is nasty and isn't cleaned between sessions. Chicas of all different shapes, sizes and ages. Not for everybody. But if you are looking for a quick.

Cheap lay, have fun!

Not sure when Panama is still closed for tourism. Colombia is either closed, just reopened or opening soon.Yes that's called "la bocatorena".

That was the only place in panama really worth it.

Urfikhan
09-21-20, 00:25
Were you entering via the Mexicans only line or the Foreigners Line? If you walk in via the Mexican line, do they check or just wave people through?

I assume this was the old crossing (Ped East), Is the new crossing (Ped West) open yet?

Re he then hit us with the "mandatory" 6 month permit, for $30 each.

Before Covid I never paid a permit fee.

Has anyone else experienced this mandatory fee entering Mexico by foot at the San Ysidro border?

Do they ask you why you want to enter Mexico (I. E. , what is your essential business).

For re-entry to USA. If I tell them I came to Mexico for massages would that be OK?

Captain Solo
09-21-20, 00:58
AmericanPI.

I usually buy bar girls one or two ficha drinks to check out their assets, squeeze their boobs, grope their crotches, finger their snatch, but in the room I still had bar girls with droopy boobs, botched implants, completely flat chest looking like a guy, severe baby damages, saggy bellies, bad, diseased skin, bad breath, stinky pussies, bad, bitchy attitudes, denials of services ect. It's hard to avoid all problems. You just have to check them out and repeat with known nice, clean, beautiful girls. But the trial sessions in the club can be expensive.

There are many nice, clean, beautiful street girls, many work off and on in the clubs. Your taste may be different, but there are probably a dozen street girls any day of the week who look, feel and act way better than 90% HK girls. Most street girls are more conservative than bar girls, no boob no butt implants, no tats, no stinky dead fish pussies. Just like in HK you can sidle up to street girls, give them a few $ propina and squeeze their boobs and butts to check quality. Don't do it while Policia is within shouting distance just to be safe.

It cost very little to try them out in bed with $20 sessions and $5 rooms. If you are not trying them out, you are missing out on many hot street girls with possible mind-blowing passion in bed if they like you. Sample many of them and you will have a harem of hot girls always available to satisfy your lust every visit. Some guys like to stick with known reliable girls; I am more adventurous, like to try new girls and have found many new girls who are beautiful and uniquely sexy in bed, like eating delicious new dishes at fine restaurants. A few of the sexiest and most passionate sessions I had in the world were with street girls in Tijuana.

Will give you names of a few street girls in order of my preferences for beauty, passion, sexiness, cleanliness, accessibility, liberty, so you can start with a smaller test sample: Karin, Paola, Krystal, Wendy Vampire, Carmila (Edourado), Carmila (Valentina), Julianna, Edith, Mary Chuy, Yury, Yvonne, Sara, Jasmin, Kmberly, Joshlyn, Renata, Saides, Marissa, Melissa, Monica. These are girls currently working in La Zona whom I have taken to bed multiple times with extremely hot to average sessions.

Have fun trying!

Centurion200
09-21-20, 02:57
The current restrictions are set to expire on October 22 midnight.Yeah, I saw that. That's a real kick in the balls.

There's no restrictions on tourists flying in or taking a boat. Just land travel.

It's bullshit. But, we've had to eat a lot of shit this year.

BullyJet
09-21-20, 04:33
So I checked out of Ticuan on Sunday at noon and eventually made my way over to Cascadas to check in for my final night. My flight back to San Diego was Monday morning so wanted to save 7th floor for my final night (actually swung by 7th floor Friday night but was too crowded for my taste so just enjoyed the SGs on Friday night).

Anyways, went to 7th floor around 7 pm that night and wanted to check out the talent and make my move quickly because I had already arranged to have my favorite HK girl come visit me around 10 pm (she told me she'd be done around 10 pm at "Corea" Hotel and I was thinking to myself what the hell is that? I guess that was / is the alternative to 7th floor after 7th floor got temporarily shut down on Monday, 9/14/20).

So back to 7th floor, I quickly found this amazingly hot HK girl, about 5'10/5'11 in her heels wearing skin tight mini skirt that was beige or flesh colored which made it look like she was almost naked. She has long hair dyed brown / blond and reminded me of Jessica Alba facially with nice white teeth with a body of Jessica Rabbit. We agreed on 2000 pesos for 30 minutes (didn't feel like negotiating too much given her sheer hotness and my upcoming 10 pm appointment). However, when we got to my room, she asked me nicely for her money before she even got undressed. Is this common for HK girls? I think I've had it happen before with a SG. Do you feel like you get better service or worst service or no difference if you pay the puta upfront before the sex? Anyways, the sex wasn't bad at all although she did have an alarm go off on her phone where she then told me "Baby you have only 5 minutes left".

Last question: anyone know who this HK girl is? I forgot to ask for her name.

BullyJet
09-21-20, 04:41
Forgot to include in my most recent HK report that the Jessica Alba lookalike with a killer body did have one negative thing, if I'm being really picky but which might help other posters identify her for me. She had these absolute huge dark pepperoni like areolas. But other than that, she was a legit 9/10. Does anyone know who I might be talking about? TIA.

Captain Solo
09-21-20, 18:45
Unlike guys who would only stick only with their known favorite girls, I like check out new girls every time I am in HK, which is very often, like every week. I always offer them what locals would pay for a session, 1,000 pesos or about $50 at current exchange rate. Most girls would accept my offer after a little haggling. They know it's a fair deal and something is better nothing waiting all night for some noobs who would bite their $100 first offer. This included some off the hottest and most popular girls in HK.

I also paid up to $80 recently for some "must have" dream girls like Ruth de Monterrey in this pic. I bought her a ficha and checked out her body, but she would not kiss and would not let me squeeze her boobs or grope her crotch. But she looked very pretty and her cold attitudes were a challenge so I took her up. In the room, she took off her clothes showing a completely flat chest with large brown pencil erasers. Naked, she looked like a cold, hard cholo drug pusher. I was disgusted but she already took the money so I had to screw her. She was ornery, angry and biitchy as I was pumping her pussy, gave me a hard time, cut short the session. She's likely a hardened lesbo, hates to be fucked by guys. So paying more does not always get you better sessions, and I was not always smart enough to cut my losses when the WG showed their multiple red flags hehe.

A few years back when the rate was 12:1 I did many girls for 500 pesos or about $40. A spinner was so horny. We were laying down, making out on the couch in front of the giant screen TV at the front bar with a bunch of ugly drinking bikers. We were kissing, groping, squeezing. She made me stick my hand under her panties and rub her snatch, which got all wet and mushy. Then she got so horny, urged me to go to the hotel and agreed to 400 pesos. She was wet and wild in bed, practically raped my ass hehe. In retrospect, she took me to that couch to make out, probably to tease the bikers. But by the time I got back to the bar, they had all gone.

I also did a few semi-pros, Tijuana's natives, spoke good English, very nice, loving, sexy in bed. One was startled when I looked into her eyes and told her she was pretty which was my sincere feeling. She went wild, DFK, BBBJ, licking, biting each other everywhere. She was trembling in anticipation of my penetration, gasping, squealing, squeezing and clawing me when she was near her climax. Damn, it was a very hot session. I gave her a lot more money than we initially agreed. Still hope to find her again.

One of my wingmen was a young, small, average-looking guy with crew cut, looked like a teen boy, could not speak one word of Spanish but always had his stupid grin in awe of pretty HK girls. He got hit on by a lot of the hottest girls and got some amazing offers. I had to do all negotiations for him. One cute stripper offered him an all nighter in her apartment with breakfast in the morning, then she would drive him to the border, all for $40. Damn. I guess they thought he was cute, wanted to take him home, sexually exploit and take care of him like a baby. Before that he also had a GF from Adelita for 2 years. He would drive down and spend all weekend with her in her apartment. She would go out at midnight to buy beers and tacos just to make him happy. Damn, the luck of a fool who could not and still cannot speak one word of Spanish. After marriages and divorces, he's now going to Tijuana with me just about every week. We were sitting in HK's new Corea's parking bar. Hot girls were hitting on him again, like they had some special feelings for him. Hard to explain.

So try to look cute, be cool, treat the girls nice. One day a girl may take you home to fuck your brains out all night for free and feed you beer and tacos.

StRobert
09-22-20, 07:20
Hey Captain, d

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.To The Tall Man. Yes, the girls in Tijuana want $ 80- $ 100 because there is no competition from the US. Prostitution in California and other states is illegal and police carries out prostitution sting operations where they arrest large numbers of guys. Politicians cannot even handle such simple things as legal prostitution. The closest legal brothel is near Las Vegas in Nye County and I heard the hand job is $ 250! So Mexican prostitutes and legal brothels along the border are in a win win position. Horny guys, retirees, tourists from US with lots of dollars and attractive Mexican girls who need those dollars. If prostitution were legal in the state of California (discreet brothels in LOS Angeles, San Diego maybe at Interstate-5 or Hwy 101) prices in Tijuana will drop by 50% or more but it does not look like this and after Covid 19 everything in Tijuana will return to normal and prices also because there is no competition from the US.

MongerHunger
09-22-20, 10:04
So I checked out of Ticuan on Sunday at noon and eventually made my way over to Cascadas to check in for my final night. My flight back to San Diego was Monday morning so wanted to save 7th floor for my final nightSo you're saying that you had a flight from Tijuana to San Diego?

Lefeu
09-22-20, 12:24
Hey Captain, d

Much love and respect.

The Tall Man.Except that the chick you get at the HK club is not the same as the one you can get in Colombia for much less. An equivalent chick would be an FB chick, and those are not going for 40 K COP (or $10), more like $50 and above. Apples vs oranges.

Hadez
09-22-20, 18:55
My wingman wants to go to the Zona this weekend for the first time in 2020.

Are the hotels still doing their thing? Read about a police bust in Sept.

Can tell the street action if strong by reports.

Nounce
09-22-20, 19:36
Except that the chick you get at the HK club is not the same as the one you can get in Colombia for much less. An equivalent chick would be an FB chick, and those are not going for 40 K COP (or $10), more like $50 and above. Apples vs oranges.FB chick usually is not on the clock. They will stay much longer than a HK chick and TLN is only a little more so they are not the same either.

There are many types of street girls. You can find ones that station in front of short time hotels like in Tijuana. You can also find girls that are more like regular freelancers. They can be there to socialize and work at the same time. You will see them in a group chatting and laughing like tourists, or they can be someone selling candy and coffee. You will never know if you are not familiar with it. The price also ranges widely. The ones you find in Lleras park will be more like $50 and above but they will stay with you for several hours.

Ctytek
09-23-20, 05:50
FB chick usually is not on the clock. They will stay much longer than a HK chick and TLN is only a little more so they are not the same either.What exactly is a "FB chick" ?

Dcrist0527
09-23-20, 23:47
What exactly is a "FB chick" ?Facebook chick. Definitely a hotbed in Medellin. Not my favorite way to fish but you'll find a high success rate. And many of the FB chicks are on par with HK level looks.

Nounce
09-24-20, 00:55
What exactly is a "FB chick" ?Girls on Facebook. There probably are thousands of them on Facebook that you can get a date from for a price like around US $50 in today's exchange rate. You can read more about it in Medellin thread.

Baxter Slade
09-25-20, 00:39
My wingman wants to go to the Zona this weekend for the first time in 2020.

Are the hotels still doing their thing? Read about a police bust in Sept.

Can tell the street action if strong by reports. Plenty of SG's and the makeshift bars are still operating.

HK has opened a covert type bar on constitution between primera and the alley mid block on the west side of the street. Easy to miss just a big white door. We didnt go in mainly because there was nobody there to invite us in. But pretty sure it was the right place due to the HK golf cart parked out front.

Also noticed the smaller bars like Fracosa and Tecate bar are opening up. They probably dont have approvel but have finally had enough and are seeing what they can get away with.

Habeed
09-27-20, 01:23
Facebook chick. Definitely a hotbed in Medellin. Not my favorite way to fish but you'll find a high success rate. And many of the FB chicks are on par with HK level looks.Thank you for the intel. I might note that if you can fly to Columbia, you can fly to Moscow, Germany, Poland, Thailand, Czech Republic, Odessa Ukraine, and other good mongering spots. Columbia seems a bit dodgy safety profile wise. As for cost. Those other countries I know firsthand you can get some for the $50-100 price range, except for Moscow which is higher.

The thing about Tijuana is it's possible to live and work in San Diego. I do now. And comfortably go to Tijuana whenever you feel like it. It's a 22 minute drive for me. Damn I miss that. So the cost savings of not having to do international travel, or spend vacation days are huge. This makes even $100-$200 HK pussy a bargain. You can have a great Saturday night for about $150-$250 all costs included, and do this every single week of the year.

Dcrist0527
09-27-20, 03:03
Thank you for the intel. I might note that if you can fly to Columbia, you can fly to Moscow, Germany, Poland, Thailand, Czech Republic, Odessa Ukraine, and other good mongering spots. Columbia seems a bit dodgy safety profile wise. As for cost. Those other countries I know firsthand you can get some for the $50-100 price range, except for Moscow which is higher.

The thing about Tijuana is it's possible to live and work in San Diego. I do now. And comfortably go to Tijuana whenever you feel like it. It's a 22 minute drive for me. Damn I miss that. So the cost savings of not having to do international travel, or spend vacation days are huge. This makes even $100-$200 HK pussy a bargain. You can have a great Saturday night for about $150-$250 all costs included, and do this every single week of the year.I don't want to be a Colombia tourism commercial. Safety did not feel like an issue. I can only speak for Medellin. But I would say that Tijuana has more that can go wrong, safety wise.

Totally get what you are saying about other locales. I have not ventured to Europe but certainly not opposed. But I'll be heading to the zona in 1 hour. Europe can wait. LOL.

Captain Solo
09-27-20, 17:11
Sat about 6 PM went in the alleged New Hong Kong in the parking lot of hotel Korea. Light was still out. Weather was nice, cool, breezy. There was only 1 security guy in street clothes at the gate. No other known HK security guys were at the scene. 2 hot girls in masks were leaving the gate and urged me to go in.

The new place had a tent with large Hong Kong sign popped up under a tent pole over the basement of the parking lot, but there were new signs calling it "Departmento Viilla" or "La Villa. " They installed a ring of fans around the tent to cool off. There were a dozen girls sitting on couches under the tent and a few girls drinking with guys inside the basement bar. The girls were all older, large, flabby, unattractive, none ex HK girls I know. Even street girls right outside the gate were far more attractive.

Last week, this place was staffed almost entirely with HK people. This week, the manager with a clip board and a skeletal meseros crew were all new people, not HK. A mesero was pushing Azul's menu. Looks like HK had ceded this operation to a new group of people. I sat outside under the tent, drinking. Beers were all $1.5. There was music playing on the speakers, but no strip show. The girls were flirting, trying to attract my interest but they all looked way below my threshold of tolerance. The manager and meseros were pushing me to sit with girls until I told him to layoff. I really feel sorry for these girls.

Hotel Korea has 5 or 6 tiny ST rooms with old mattresses for $11 sessions with bar girls, about the same quality as other flea bag hotels on Constitucion. It charges $33 for tiny all-night single rooms with shared shower, and $55 for a suite with 2 tiny bedrooms and a private shower.

Facilities owned by HK, Chavelas, Tropical, Ibizal were all closed. Looks like HK's owners are in serious trouble with the law. Don't when, if ever, they will open again. Meanwhile their competitors, Adelita, Chicago, Gloria, Caretta were operating in their underground facilities with very few girls and even fewer clients. But there were close to a hundred girls on the streets, some new and very attractive, also a few hot ex HKs, and the lively escorts scene. Restaurants and food stands all seem to open for normal business.

We just have to enjoy their limited offerings until the CoVid situation is resolved.

DramaFree11
09-28-20, 00:04
I don't want to be a Colombia tourism commercial. Safety did not feel like an issue. I can only speak for Medellin. But I would say that Tijuana has more that can go wrong, safety wise.

Totally get what you are saying about other locales. I have not ventured to Europe but certainly not opposed. But I'll be heading to the zona in 1 hour. Europe can wait. LOL.I would say Tijuana is much safer then Colombia. If you are careful and do not do drugs safety real not an issue in Mexico. Colombia is probably more dangerous for gringos.

DramaFree11
09-28-20, 00:39
Sat about 6 PM went in the alleged New Hong Kong in the parking lot of hotel Korea. Light was still out. Weather was nice, cool, breezy. There was only 1 security guy in street clothes at the gate. No other known HK security guys were at the scene. 2 hot girls in masks were leaving the gate and urged me to go in.

The new place had a tent with large Hong Kong sign popped up under a tent pole over the basement of the parking lot, but there were new signs calling it "Departmento Viilla" or "La Villa. " They installed a ring of fans around the tent to cool off. There were a dozen girls sitting on couches under the tent and a few girls drinking with guys inside the basement bar. The girls were all older, large, flabby, unattractive, none ex HK girls I know. Even street girls right outside the gate were far more attractive.

Last week, this place was staffed almost entirely with HK people. This week, the manager with a clip board and a skeletal meseros crew were all new people, not HK. A mesero was pushing Azul's menu. Looks like HK had ceded this operation to a new group of people. I sat outside under the tent, drinking. Beers were all $1.5. There was music playing on the speakers, but no strip show. The girls were flirting, trying to attract my interest but they all looked way below my threshold of tolerance. The manager and meseros were pushing me to sit with girls until I told him to layoff. I really feel sorry for these girls.

Hotel Korea has 5 or 6 tiny ST rooms with old mattresses for $11 sessions with bar girls, about the same quality as other flea bag hotels on Constitucion. It charges $33 for tiny all-night s.This sucks, I was thinking about going for Thanksgiving, we will have to see what happens. Everyone was making a lot of money off HK, they will work it out. Hopefully soon.

MongerHunger
09-28-20, 01:51
I would say Tijuana is much safer then Colombia. If you are careful and do not do drugs safety real not an issue in Mexico. Colombia is probably more dangerous for gringos.In Colombia Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena, Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Cali are great places to travel for monger and touist or both. Beautiful women and culture. Barranquilla has a big carnaval season every year similar to Rio but Colombian style.

Urfikhan
09-28-20, 05:37
I understand the HK and Tropical bar / club is closed, but the Hotels Cascadas and Rizzo are still open for mongers for overnight rooms?

StRobert
09-28-20, 08:10
Thank you for the intel. I might note that if you can fly to Columbia, you can fly to Moscow, Germany, Poland, Thailand, Czech Republic, Odessa Ukraine, and other good mongering spots. Columbia seems a bit dodgy safety profile wise. As for cost. Those other countries I know firsthand you can get some for the $50-100 price range, except for Moscow which is higher.

The thing about Tijuana is it's possible to live and work in San Diego. I do now. And comfortably go to Tijuana whenever you feel like it. It's a 22 minute drive for me. Damn I miss that. So the cost savings of not having to do international travel, or spend vacation days are huge. This makes even $100-$200 HK pussy a bargain. You can have a great Saturday night for about $150-$250 all costs included, and do this every single week of the year.I also miss the good times in the Tijuana Zona. I live close to the border and I can see Tijuana from my street! Visiting Europe is not cheap. Round / trip around $ 1200, hotel e. G. Amsterdam $ 100 / night, plus food. I traveled to Europe before Covid 19, often because of my family. The Zona Norte in Tijuana is not perfect but easily accessible and lots of good looking girls to choose from. Another good place was Curacao Island in the Caribbean (2 hours flight south from Miami). It is under Dutch administration and there is a huge open air brothel called "Campo" near the airport. These are rooms in barracks (air condition) 2 bars, restaurant, strip show etc. Few Americans, more locals from the island and tourists from the Netherlands. Girls maybe 50 mostly from Colombia and Dominican Republic. The price for sex is around $ 30 US. Colombian girls are similar to Mexicans only there is more mulatto and blacks also very sexy. I have always spent one week winter holidays there. It was a tropical paradise. Unfortunately, the brothel went bankrupt and is closed because of an Covid 19 epidemic, but local businessmen want to open it after Covid 19. It's hard to believe that this Covid 19 epidemic has taken over the whole planet. This time the Chinese communist party and its leader Xi Jinping got us by the balls strong! See you in Tijuana Zona after this crazy epidemic!

Captain Solo
09-28-20, 14:31
StRoberts,

I was in Curacao a few times but did not know about Campo. I would have dragged my ass over to check it out. Looked at the pics, it was like a jungle camp with bungalows and dark-skin women selling sex.

Went to a bar / resort / dive club in the North side with a couple Dutch girls. They look like albinos, eyes almost all white, very odd, light skin, nice bodies though.

Tijuana has plenty of hot girls to get passionate about. After you pop a couple times and had your lust satisfied, you wonder why you would waste time and money flying to any distant locations just to fill such simple need. Tijuana used to be fun hanging out in HK watching strip shows, flirting with girls between sessions. Now there is no entertainment. It's dead. You can go to bar Korea to suck down cheap beers to recoup, but manager and meseros push guys hard to take ugly girls, very annoying.

To fly 10 to 15 hours, a place has to have lots of hot girls, easy to access and low prices. It also has to have lots of recreation, entertainment, sight seeing, cultural activities ect during the day time to be worth flying long distances. It's hard to justify going away from Tijuana a few weeks. I would still want to combine a road trip in Europe with visits to multiple FKKs in Germany and the hot girls in Eastern Europe. 2 guys can rent a car and drive to these locations easily.

DramaFree11
09-28-20, 19:39
In Colombia Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena, Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Cali are great places to travel for monger and touist or both. Beautiful women and culture. Barranquilla has a big carnaval season every year similar to Rio but Colombian style.Thank you for the information. I lived in MDE for 3 month, did not like it at all. After that I have no desires to return to Colombia, just not my place. I love Mexico, Russia and Europe. Thanks again.

Conick2000
09-28-20, 21:08
Thank you for the information. I lived in MDE for 3 month, did not like it at all. After that I have no desires to return to Colombia, just not my place. I love Mexico, Russia and Europe. Thanks again.Hehehe you know we had this convo about Mexico being better. I know why I don't care for Colombia. I'm curious why you don't care for it. You are one of the few people who agrees with me.

The Tall Man
09-29-20, 04:53
Thank you for the information. I lived in MDE for 3 month, did not like it at all. After that I have no desires to return to Colombia, just not my place. I love Mexico, Russia and Europe. Thanks again.
Hehehe you know we had this convo about Mexico being better. I know why I don't care for Colombia. I'm curious why you don't care for it. You are one of the few people who agrees with me.Much love and respect to all but frankly staying 3 months in a place, any place, is not living there it is an extended visit.

In the past 25 years I have traveled and played most places in the world, numerous visits to Russia, all of Europe, I too love the pussy in Mexico and now 4 years in Colombia / Medellin and get young and fresh 18 to 22 yo Latin pussy twice a day every day of every week and month and year. I usually pay about 50 mil (mil is one thousand) or like $14. US fucking dollars for a smash.

To each his own.

BTW I consider I got my start in Tijuana specifically the HK club when it was truly a hole in the wall back in 1999, saw it evolve into what it has become. I perfected my skills in HK over 2 decades and will always cherish those memories.

The Tall Man.

Conick2000
09-29-20, 16:20
Much love and respect to all but frankly staying 3 months in a place, any place, is not living there it is an extended visit.

In the past 25 years I have traveled and played most places in the world, numerous visits to Russia, all of Europe, I too love the pussy in Mexico and now 4 years in Colombia / Medellin and get young and fresh 18 to 22 yo Latin pussy twice a day every day of every week and month and year. I usually pay about 50 mil (mil is one thousand) or like $14. US fucking dollars for a smash.

To each his own.

BTW I consider I got my start in Tijuana specifically the HK club when it was truly a hole in the wall back in 1999, saw it evolve into what it has become. I perfected my skills in HK over 2 decades and will always cherish those memories.

The Tall Man.Okay. So you are saying like Colombia better than Mexico for mongering? I know Drama mentioned he stayed there for 3 months but our conversation was not about which place we rather live. It was about mongering.

Artisttyp
09-29-20, 21:46
Hehehe you know we had this convo about Mexico being better. I know why I don't care for Colombia. I'm curious why you don't care for it. You are one of the few people who agrees with me.I agree with you. Medellin was great for a few visits but the city is far from exciting and the food sucks. The women are pretty the people are friendly the weather is great but there just isn't much doing besides drinking and whoring. I did the civie thing one trip but it turned out to be a bummer. Restaurants in centro close down really early. Poblado is far from centro. City is not walkable besides centro and a few other patches. Not to mention all the gringos showing up these days.

I would much rather do the work required in Tijuana to succeed. Better food shopping things to do.

To each his own I guess.

Husker Dude
09-29-20, 21:59
I agree with you. Medellin was great for a few visits but the city is far from exciting and the food sucks. The women are pretty the people are friendly the weather is great but there just isn't much doing besides drinking and whoring. I did the civie thing one trip but it turned out to be a bummer. Restaurants in centro close down really early. Poblado is far from centro. City is not walkable besides centro and a few other patches. Not to mention all the gringos showing up these days.

I would much rather do the work required in Tijuana to succeed. Better food shopping things to do.

To each his own I guess.I disagree as I've been to both countless times and I love Medellin a lot better. Perhaps it's the area I stay in though. I stay at the "Mansion" which is in Poblado. The area is as good as any American city. I'm from Dallas & their malls 2 within 6 blocks of the mansion equal any mall in Dallas. Colombian food is bland, but other restaurants are fancy and cheap there too. I've explored all over the city during the day even alone & found it to be safe. Of course, I would avoid doing that at night. Many areas outside of Medellin to visit with great sites like coffee farms, Guatape, El Peno, etc. I've also been to a soccer game & it was much more exciting than any American sporting event I've been to. The crowd really gets into the game. Chanting & singing the whole game. Taxi's are cheap & they have a pretty good metro system. I do love the Hong Kong Club which I consider the best strip club around.

DramaFree11
09-29-20, 22:11
I agree with you. Medellin was great for a few visits but the city is far from exciting and the food sucks. The women are pretty the people are friendly the weather is great but there just isn't much doing besides drinking and whoring. I did the civie thing one trip but it turned out to be a bummer. Restaurants in centro close down really early. Poblado is far from centro. City is not walkable besides centro and a few other patches. Not to mention all the gringos showing up these days.

To each his own I guess.Exactly if you put the work in Mexico it is much better. For me it just was not that good at all.

Conick2000
09-29-20, 22:40
I disagree as I've been to both countless times and I love Medellin a lot better. Perhaps it's the area I stay in though. I stay at the "Mansion" which is in Poblado. The area is as good as any American city. I'm from Dallas & their malls 2 within 6 blocks of the mansion equal any mall in Dallas. Colombian food is bland, but other restaurants are fancy and cheap there too. I've explored all over the city during the day even alone & found it to be safe. Of course, I would avoid doing that at night. Many areas outside of Medellin to visit with great sites like coffee farms, Guatape, El Peno, etc. I've also been to a soccer game & it was much more exciting than any American sporting event I've been to. The crowd really gets into the game. Chanting & singing the whole game. Taxi's are cheap & they have a pretty good metro system. I do love the Hong Kong Club which I consider the best strip club around.Well Mexico City has more to do when I'm not smashing women, better food choices and getting drugged by women is way less common. Cancun has better resorts, better and more tourist activities when I'm not smashing women than Cartagena. Yes in Medellin the women are cheaper but I also feel the Mexican women make sure I'm happy. I frequent Monterrey Mexico a lot. It is the closet big Mexican city to Texas. When I tell a chica I'm from Texas she knows exactly where that is and wants to make sure I'm happy because the chances for repeat business is high. I'm only a little over an hour in flight time away. In Medellin the women who I connected with and liked me did a great job but the pros in Medellin don't know where Texas is don't now when I'll be back and their incentive for repeat business is lower.

Conick2000
09-29-20, 22:44

To each his own I guess.Tijuana is great. Even with Covid if you head down to Rosarito the clubs are still open to like 3 am in the morning. Strip clubs are open in Rosarito (not Tijuana). Tijuana is great for partying. People don't get ir even if you smash three times a day you have a lot of down time if that is all you doing. Eating and whoring. Mexico has more to offer in your down time. You should also check out Mexico City if you have not already.

Captain Solo
09-29-20, 23:55
Guys,

Who stay long or live in locations tend to know where to find more hot girls with GFEs for cheap, and where to find good food ect. We should definitely spend some time at each spot to enjoy its unique flavors.

Medellin has streets that are lined with hundreds of street girls, looking pretty hot. The Facebook girls also are interesting. Girls selection looks good.

I was planning to spend a week in Colombia, taking short flights between Panama City, Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena. Would really appreciate a 7-10 days suggested itinerary in Colombia to get the biggest bang for girls, food, funs, sights, recreation, cultural events, lifestyles immersion ect.

I prefer to stay in a typical neighborhood and immerse in local lifestyles to living in all-inclusive joints.

Artisttyp
09-30-20, 01:44
Tijuana is great. Even with Covid if you head down to Rosarito the clubs are still open to like 3 am in the morning. Strip clubs are open in Rosarito (not Tijuana). Tijuana is great for partying. People don't get ir even if you smash three times a day you have a lot of down time if that is all you doing. Eating and whoring. Mexico has more to offer in your down time. You should also check out Mexico City if you have not already.Mexico City is great. As long as you have a decent pfp set up going the city is extremely entertaining. Top notch food and shopping. Numerous places to visit or see in the city or very close by. Altitude and no heat in budget hotels is a deal breaker during certain months.

Conick2000
09-30-20, 02:21
Mexico City is great. As long as you have a decent pfp set up going the city is extremely entertaining. Top notch food and shopping. Numerous places to visit or see in the city or very close by. Altitude and no heat in budget hotels is a deal breaker during certain months.I usually stay in Airbnb and use short time motels in the. F. They have some really nice short time motels. Tijuana I use hotels. I like Zona Río suites. Once you check in you never have to see the lobby again which is on the 2nd floor. Just being your girls up as often as you like. I have not stayed at all the hotels in Tijuana but so far I like that places for its privacy. One of my friends had an issue at another hotel because he was bringing in too many women.

Ctytek
09-30-20, 05:42
Tijuana is great. Even with Covid if you head down to Rosarito the clubs are still open to like 3 am in the morning. Strip clubs are open in Rosarito (not Tijuana). Tijuana is great for partying. People don't get ir even if you smash three times a day you have a lot of down time if that is all you doing. Eating and whoring. Mexico has more to offer in your down time. You should also check out Mexico City if you have not already.What are the best strip clubs in Rosario? Is it a similar deal as ZN, where you can take chicks arriba at the same club?

John Gault
09-30-20, 13:31
Mexico City is great. As long as you have a decent pfp set up going the city is extremely entertaining. Top notch food and shopping. Numerous places to visit or see in the city or very close by. Altitude and no heat in budget hotels is a deal breaker during certain months.I visited Mexico City many years ago. There was many things to do. I went to the bull fights and even to the horse track. Great city for sure but I had to leave after only a few days as the pollution was terrible. My eyes were burning after a few days. Other gringos I met had the same problems.

Is it still hard to breath there?

Jinxx
09-30-20, 15:22
In Medellin the women who I connected with and liked me did a great job but the pros in Medellin don't know where Texas is don't now when I'll be back and their incentive for repeat business is lower.The chicas I know from Medellin also don't know where Texas is geographically speaking but what the are very aware of is that there's lots of $$$ in Texas. And those chicas are very adept at playing the western union game. They'll give you the time of your life while you're in town then their real payoff comes down the line when she's got you sending her weekly western union donations. Of course chicas in Tijuana are also very adept at the same strategy.

Artisttyp
09-30-20, 19:13
I visited Mexico City many years ago. There was many things to do. I went to the bull fights and even to the horse track. Great city for sure but I had to leave after only a few days as the pollution was terrible. My eyes were burning after a few days. Other gringos I met had the same problems.

Is it still hard to breath there?Not only pollution but high altitude as well. Not over 8 K ft but still enough to affect people. CDMX has a issue with cold temps and high altitude lack of heat in many hotels. Those are the downsides. May is a great month to visit. Before the rains and warm enough not to freeze at night. Bring warm sleeping clothes.

Captain Solo
09-30-20, 19:38
Artiste.

Those are practical suggestions.

Looks like the girls and venues spread out widely in CDMX.

What area should noobs stay in for easy access to street girls and bars, clubs?

What hotels? Quality? Prices?

Forever18
09-30-20, 20:53
Guys,

Who stay long or live in locations tend to know where to find more hot girls with GFEs for cheap, and where to find good food ect. We should definitely spend some time at each spot to enjoy its unique flavors.

Medellin has streets that are lined with hundreds of street girls, looking pretty hot. The Facebook girls also are interesting. Girls selection looks good.

I was planning to spend a week in Colombia, taking short flights between Panama City, Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena. Would really appreciate a 7-10 days suggested itinerary in Colombia to get the biggest bang for girls, food, funs, sights, recreation, cultural events, lifestyles immersion ect.

I prefer to stay in a typical neighborhood and immerse in local lifestyles to living in all-inclusive joints.Airfare is about $372 round trip for me and I am considering. How do you find the Facebook girl?

Artisttyp
09-30-20, 21:00
Artiste.

What hotels? Quality? Prices?I honestly can't tell you. I was there years ago. All I know that is current has been through research I have done prior to possible trips. Haven't been back in a while but in general these are issues that don't go away. Climate, Altitude, Heat issues Etc. From what I know (through research) being plugged into the escort scene would be the way to go.

Captain Solo
09-30-20, 21:32
I looked into CDMX escorts' Instagram's as recommended by guys in ISG, but never found one attractive enough for sex. They are all older, flabby, high-mileage, ugly faces, droopy boobs, saggy asses, gross tattoos ect. I would never want to come close to them left alone fucking. ROGIO has beautiful pics of hot girls, but I heard they use pics from Ukrainian and Russian models.

OTOH there are many street girls from CDMX in Tijuana, young, fresh, tight, toned, pretty, looking very attractive, like Camila, Paola, Elizabeth ect.

Apparently Mexico is open for domestic travel. I checked out flights for end of Oct., round-robbin flights TIJ-MEX-CUN-GDL-MTY-TIJ all for $230, mostly on A321 by VIVABUS. Car rentals are $2-5 at airport. They would try to upsell expensive insurance, but my credit cards all have CDW al over the world. I could explore Mexico all over, having fun, hot, sexy times with the hottest chicas very inexpensively.

I need a wingman for this 10-day tour to car pool and watch my back while I court pretty chicas, sight see and partake in cultural life. PM me if any bro want to spend some of Trump's Economic Stimulus money in the sexiest ways hehe.

Dickus Maximus
10-01-20, 07:17
I looked into CDMX escorts' Instagram's as recommended by guys in ISG, but never found one attractive enough for sex. They are all older, flabby, high-mileage, ugly faces, droopy boobs, saggy asses, gross tattoos ect. I would never want to come close to them left alone fucking. ROGIO has beautiful pics of hot girls, but I heard they use pics from Ukrainian and Russian models.

OTOH there are many street girls from CDMX in Tijuana, young, fresh, tight, toned, pretty, looking very attractive, like Camila, Paola, Elizabeth ect.

Apparently Mexico is open for domestic travel. I checked out flights for end of Oct., round-robbin flights TIJ-MEX-CUN-GDL-MTY-TIJ all for $230, mostly on A321 by VIVABUS. Car rentals are $2-5 at airport. They would try to upsell expensive insurance, but my credit cards all have CDW al over the world. I could explore Mexico all over, having fun, hot, sexy times with the hottest chicas very inexpensively.

I need a wingman for this 10-day tour to car pool and watch my back while I court pretty chicas, sight see and partake in cultural life. PM me if any bro want to spend some of Trump's Economic Stimulus money in the sexiest ways hehe.Your CDW doesn't make a difference. You will have to take the expensive insurance or they won't rent you the car. If you find otherwise, let me know who you rented from.

Clooney638
10-01-20, 15:16
I heard that BC Norte has moved into orange, places that were open at 25% capacity can open to 50% and that bars may be allowed to open. Anyone else heard anything about if HK can reopen?

Captain Solo
10-01-20, 15:29
AMEX sent me a letter of coverage.

They insist their insurance covers rental cars in all countries except Australia, New Zealand and another small country. They told me to print it out and show it to the rental agents.

Will talk to rental agents to confirm this before I travel.

Captain Solo
10-01-20, 19:11
Forever,

Now I can bagged a few hot girls a night, hang out drinking cheap beers between sessions under bar Korea's airy tent all night with low risks of catching CoVid, La Zona is fun, relaxed and sexy again. Airfares are cheap now. Don't know where you are coming from, but just last night I had so much hot sex with beautiful girls and fun time hanging out with the wingmen that I would suggest you go as soon as you can. I am coming back this weekend to meet with a few bros from out of town, so we may run into each other.

For Facebook girls, ask the bros for local recommendations. Start messaging them and their friends. You will soon have a lot of hot Facebook "friends."

Also check out ex-HK Cici's Instagram, demente. CAT. She's beautiful, nice, clean, sexy, friendly and has dozen student friends available. If you are interested she can also match you up with her sexy aunt or her grumpy sister hehe. She was running sex parties with 30 or so of her young friends in a beach house in La Playa. Don't forget Cici is also looking for an adopter for her good dog she can no longer afford dog food for. Poor girl.

You never know if or when an act of God, or a blunder of men, the magnitude of coVid19, will change the world forever, taking all our funs and liberties away.

Hargow20
10-02-20, 06:29
Where is the Korea Bar in the Zona. ?

Forever,

Now I can bagged a few hot girls a night, hang out drinking cheap beers between sessions under bar Korea's airy tent all night with low risks of catching CoVid, La Zona is fun, relaxed and sexy again. Airfares are cheap now. Don't know where you are coming from, but just last night I had so much hot sex with beautiful girls and fun time hanging out with the wingmen that I would suggest you go as soon as you can. I am coming back this weekend to meet with a few bros from out of town, so we may run into each other.

For Facebook girls, ask the bros for local recommendations. Start messaging them and their friends. You will soon have a lot of hot Facebook "friends."

Also check out ex-HK Cici's Instagram, demente. CAT. She's beautiful, nice, clean, sexy, friendly and has dozen student friends available. If you are interested she can also match you up with her sexy aunt or her grumpy sister hehe. She was running sex parties with 30 or so of her young friends in a beach house in La Playa. Don't forget Cici is also looking for an adopter for her good dog she can no longer afford dog food for. Poor girl.

You never know if or when an act of God, or a blunder of men, the magnitude of coVid19, will change the world forever, taking all our funs and liberties away.

Captain Solo
10-02-20, 06:37
From bar Malquerida go South on Constitucion.

After about 5 stores you will pass a shoe repair chop. The shiny metal door to Korea is next to the cobbler shop.

There is a name sign above the door, but difficult to see unless you look from across the street.

Baxter Slade
10-02-20, 06:48
Where is the Korea Bar in the Zona. ?On constitution between the alley and primera on the west side of the street. Just south of bar reno. When I was there a week ago there was no signage, so easy to miss.

Hargow20
10-02-20, 06:53
Thanks for the info. Will stop by the next time I am in Tijuana.

On constitution between the alley and primera on the west side of the street. Just south of bar reno. When I was there a week ago there was no signage, so easy to miss.

MongerHunger
10-02-20, 19:13

I need a wingman for this 10-day tour to car pool and watch my back while I court pretty chicas, sight see and partake in cultural life. PM me if any bro want to spend some of Trump's Economic Stimulus money in the sexiest ways hehe.Check out Juan Carter's reports on escorts in CDMX. He is very well versed and knowledgeable on the subject. The escorts are not as you describe. Your research is flawed.

Thunder52
10-02-20, 23:09
Artiste.

What hotels? Quality? Prices?Roma is relatively upscale, central, and safe. All the girls know Hotel Roma Amor. Modern and clean. You can stay there if you check in after at 5 pm. All business runs on Twitter. Prices half to two thirds of Tijuana. Quality is off the charts with the right lady. Follow Juan Carter on the Mexico City forum. He knows everything and everyone. Visit Ann Ginnt if you can find her. As of recently her Twitter account was shut.

BoarderDude301
10-02-20, 23:15
I disagree as I've been to both countless times and I love Medellin a lot better. Perhaps it's the area I stay in though. I stay at the "Mansion" which is in Poblado. The area is as good as any American city. I'm from Dallas & their malls 2 within 6 blocks of the mansion equal any mall in Dallas. Colombian food is bland, but other restaurants are fancy and cheap there too. I've explored all over the city during the day even alone & found it to be safe. Of course, I would avoid doing that at night. Many areas outside of Medellin to visit with great sites like coffee farms, Guatape, El Peno, etc. I've also been to a soccer game & it was much more exciting than any American sporting event I've been to. The crowd really gets into the game. Chanting & singing the whole game. Taxi's are cheap & they have a pretty good metro system. I do love the Hong Kong Club which I consider the best strip club around.I agree with you. I prefer Colombia personally. The enjoy the vibe and the culture. The weather in Medellin is terrific, and if you stay long enough to cultivate a social circle of ex-pats and Colombians you can have a great time. For putas I also prefer it. HK is the best strip club I have ever been to in my opinion. However, the non-strip club game in Medellin is better. There is an incredible level of talent on the streets, in the casas, facebook, as well as non-pros. The city is incredibly livable and more modern than Tijuana.

Artisttyp
10-03-20, 01:20
Check out Juan Carter's reports on escorts in CDMX. He is very well versed and knowledgeable on the subject. The escorts are not as you describe. Your research is flawed.AGREE. Juan Carter IS THE expert on CDMX.

TomJackin
10-03-20, 01:57
The escorts are not as you describe. Your research is flawed.Every post from the poster is flawed.

On the other hand, I agree, Juan knows his stuff!

DramaFree11
10-03-20, 02:28
AGREE. Juan Carter IS THE expert on CDMX.I agree he know his stuff, but do you want to fly to CDMX to bang 5-6. Most of the pictures of girls on that page are just not that good looking you can have those type of girls in any city in Mexico. High End girls in CDMX are going to be way more expensive. They are a lot of them, but not for 60-75 $.

DramaFree11
10-03-20, 02:48
I agree with you. I prefer Colombia personally. The enjoy the vibe and the culture. The weather in Medellin is terrific, and if you stay long enough to cultivate a social circle of ex-pats and Colombians you can have a great time. For putas I also prefer it. HK is the best strip club I have ever been to in my opinion. However, the non-strip club game in Medellin is better. There is an incredible level of talent on the streets, in the casas, facebook, as well as non-pros. The city is incredibly livable and more modern than Tijuana.I will not disagree about the weather, but when I was there it rained 90% of the time. Everyday between 3-6 pm, if you call that good weather, then I agree. Food is terrible, and service is even worse. I love fancy restaurants, but you will not find that in MDE, you will be real disappointed. Bad service / food will ruin a great restaurant and as bad is the food is, the service is worse. Probably the worst I have ever had, by far.

As far as the day game, yes there are a lot of options, but mostly very low end, slightly better then the street girls in Tijuana. If you call it fun going to places were they are banging on the door in 15 minutes, mechanical sex, guys waiting in line in the lobby as fun, then I will not disagree. It is fun for one or 2 days, then it is real boring and depressing. The sex is very mechanical, way worse then HK. Yes, cheap, but there are just better options. The strip clubs are ok, bad service, but there some decent looking girls, but just not that many.

Then you get to the Sex Tourist they are every where and not the highest level either. Most are looking for cheap girls and many are looking for drugs, neither are my things. I am not an expert on the violence, but if you read the MDE thread there is plenty of example of that as well as theft and issues of guys being drugged. I guess this Paradise for some. My experience was in MDE, I was in Bogota briefly and had a more favorable experience, but I definitely would not go back to MDE or Colombia. The big cities are way better in Mexico now.

Also, Mexican girls are real starting to take of themselves, proper diet and exercise, you would be surprised. There is a lot of competition in Mexico now for beautiful, it just not in the old days were they were all getting fat in there late twenties. Things are real changing and you can now find beautiful women all ages in Mexico, it is real amazing.

Captain Solo
10-03-20, 07:46
Monger,

I read Juan Carter's reports and was in contact with him.

He posted pics of CDMX girls who looked unattractive to my taste, including the escort / porn star who came to Tijuana. They all look old, chunky, high mileage, tattooed, hardened hos whom I would avoid. HK calendars don't have pics of the hottest girls, may be 6's or 7's, but they all look younger, cleaner and hotter than Juan's girls. I don't want to deal with girls who look older or worse.

Juan Carter knows his stuffs and has good contacts. He traced a very pretty girl posted on a CDMX escort site, but she went back to Venezuela or somewhere and nobody heard from her again.

Psilocybin69
10-03-20, 19:58
Apparently Chicago and Adelitas are open since yesterday. Wonder what's taking HK so long?

Phordphan
10-03-20, 20:09
The escorts are not as you describe. Your research is flawed.And this surprises you... how? :D

Hargow20
10-03-20, 21:41
I heard that Hong Kong had some problems with the govt officials. But I am sure they have more than enough money pay off the inspectors.

Apparently Chicago and Adelitas are open since yesterday. Wonder what's taking HK so long?

Scbb1
10-04-20, 00:02
Apparently Chicago and Adelitas are open since yesterday. Wonder what's taking HK so long?Are you saying Chicago and Adelitas bars are open or the adjoining Hotels?

KC Questor
10-04-20, 00:52
Are you saying Chicago and Adelitas bars are open or the adjoining Hotels?The bars themselves are open. How long they will remain so is a crapshoot.

Mexidan
10-04-20, 02:36
Are you saying Chicago and Adelitas bars are open or the adjoining Hotels?I got a message from Adelitas Bar via Whatsapp that they are now open.

MongerHunger
10-04-20, 07:23
Monger,

I read Juan Carter's reports and was in contact with him.

He posted pics of CDMX girls who looked unattractive to my taste, including the escort / porn star who came to Tijuana. They all look old, chunky, high mileage, tattooed, hardened hos whom I would avoid. HK calendars don't have pics of the hottest girls, may be 6's or 7's, but they all look younger, cleaner and hotter than Juan's girls. I don't want to deal with girls who look older or worse.

Juan Carter knows his stuffs and has good contacts. He traced a very pretty girl posted on a CDMX escort site, but she went back to Venezuela or somewhere and nobody heard from her again.I think you should regroup and try again. Mexico City, the largest and most populous city in North America has a metropolitan population of over 21 million people that surely has an abundance of options. There is probably more 10's in the Mexico City metro area than Tijuana's total city population. Tijuana's population is only about a mere 6% of Mexico City metro area.

Captain Solo
10-04-20, 21:11
MongerHunger,

You are right CDMX is a big city with a large population. A large population of hot girls in the sex trade would be probable.

However, the sex scene in CDMX spreads out widely. For casual visitors in town only a few days, I need to narrow down to the specific girls and confirm their availability and locations before going, or I would spend days searching on location, run out of time and have to put up with low -tiered offers.

MongerHunger
10-04-20, 22:17
Captain Solo I think that you would be more comfortable with the street scene in CDMX. Places like La Merced and near Hotel Condesa on Avenida Insurgentes Sur. Also Intenzzo will probably suit you. Those places are more consolidated and easier to navigate. CDMX can be overwhelming if you are there for only a short visit.

MongerHunger,

You are right CDMX is a big city with a large population. A large population of hot girls in the sex trade would be probable.

However, the sex scene in CDMX spreads out widely. For casual visitors in town only a few days, I need to narrow down to the specific girls and confirm their availability and locations before going, or I would spend days searching on location, run out of time and have to put up with low -tiered offers.

Captain Solo
10-05-20, 12:45
MongerHunger,

I was talking to a wingman on the drive to Tijuana. He was surprised that women in Cancun want $300 to 400 for ST. Reminded me a few years back on my vacation to Cancun, old, ugly women around Hotel Zone and Plaza Caracol, demanded $400 for ST. Compared to the hot young girls in Tijuana, they were so ridiculous I had to laugh at them. I searched ISG and zeroed in the strip bars at Plaza 2000, the Zona Roja outside of town. The area was pitch black at night; bars were doing very little little business. A quick taxi ride every night I was partying with girls in strip bars. Found stunning young girls for $60-100ST.

Plaza 2000 closed down years ago due to lack of business. If the thousands of tourists to Cancun knew where to go for cheap sex, Plaza 2000 may have grown to the size of Tjiuana's Zona Norte.

Without being able to confirm quality and availability of hot CDMX escorts, sex would be secondary. Primary purposes of my visit would be to see sights, eat food, immerse in culture and of course the thorough investigation of the sexy street scenes you mentioned. If I can find hot girls, that would be a bonus.

Looking forward to your trip reports.

Magic Rancher
10-05-20, 16:19
I got a message from Adelitas Bar via Whatsapp that they are now open.So how to get on the Adelita's Whatsapp notices? Is there a group chat for any of the bars?

Hargow20
10-05-20, 18:02
Visited HK briefly yesterday. But did not see any girls that interested me. I did see & talk to a few HK girls as I was Cascada's. I talked to this hot LSW in elevator. Offered her $50 a BJ. But she wanted $100 min for anything. This the one thing I dislike about TJ. You can either find the low end street girls or you have to pay $100 to the HK girls. Personally I am mainly interested in BJ's so paying $100 does make much sense.

Rambo1969
10-06-20, 04:34
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Rambo1969
10-06-20, 06:44
Visited HK briefly yesterday..I interpreted your post as HK club being open.

But when I called the 877 phone number for HK club the lady said the club is still closed.

I called Chicago club. They said they were open but will close at midnight.

Can someone please post if / when HK is open again and also what is different. Admission rules, mask rules, minimum food / drink rules etc.

Rambo1969
10-06-20, 07:13
I have not gone back to Tijuana since Covid due to fear of Covid.

I always stay in Hotel Cascadas. Have you noticed any changes to ventilation or other changes in hotel Cascadas to protect people from Covid?

Are there hand sanitizers in the rooms / corridors, etc?

Would like to know if you or any friends have gotten covid from the visits / sessions with girls in the rooms.

I don't want to have sex with a mask on. But I do plan to wear a mask when outside the hotel room.

KC Questor
10-07-20, 01:07
I interpreted your post as HK club being open.

But when I called the 877 phone number for HK club the lady said the club is still closed.Hong Kong is still closed. They did not reopen when the other bars did. They are still operating out of Hotel Cascadas. Since that is attached to Hong Kong and the girls are from Hong Kong, it's easier to just say "Hong Kong."

DramaFree11
10-07-20, 01:12

I always stay in Hotel Cascadas. Have you noticed any changes to ventilation or other changes in hotel Cascadas to protect people from Covid?

Would like to know if you or any friends have gotten covid from the visits / sessions with girls in the rooms.

I don't want to have sex with a mask on. But I do plan to wear a mask when outside the hotel room.The Ventilation is very poor in HK and Hotel, there are very few windows.

Ctytek
10-07-20, 05:18
OK you can stop pointing this in every thread. As others already told you. Yes, people have gotten Covid after visiting the Zona. If you are not willing to risk getting infected. Stay home.

I don't want to have sex with a mask on. But I do plan to wear a mask when outside the hotel room.

BlkDave
10-07-20, 06:26
I interpreted your post as HK club being open.

But when I called the 877 phone number for HK club the lady said the club is still closed.

I called Chicago club. They said they were open but will close at midnight.

Can someone please post if / when HK is open again and also what is different. Admission rules, mask rules, minimum food / drink rules etc.But only for 8 hrs per day. The same goes for Chicago bar, playboy and La Gloria bar.

Baxter Slade
10-08-20, 04:43
But only for 8 hrs per day. The same goes for Chicago bar, playboy and La Gloria bar.The bar hours have been extended to 3 a. M Rumors are the HK clubs will open tomorrow. But now its only a rumor.

Captain Solo
10-10-20, 16:32
From its twitter account HongKongGC Sat Oct 10.

Hong Kong at HongKongGC· Oct 10.

Happy Saturday! While The HK's doors are temporarily closed for a bit longer, we thought we'd start your weekend with an incredible pic & a "Hello" from us! We can't wait for the day that we'll be welcoming you all back! Cheers to hopefully hearing amazing reopening news soon!

Hong Kong at HongKongGC ·Oct 9.

As we begin a new October weekend, we know that the past few months have been challenging & confusing. Just like you, we continue to anxiously wait for Hong Kong's doors to officially reopen! We're hopeful that great news is on the way very soon! Hang in there & stay tuned!

Artisttyp
10-10-20, 19:12
I just received this email.

Hoboken16
10-10-20, 19:16
I just received this email.I received the same email.

Rambo1969
10-10-20, 19:42
I have seen comments implying HK ladies are superior to Streetgirls. And some comments suggesting stay away from SG.

But, from pre-covid personal experience I have been with multiple SG girls who switched to HK club and one came back to the street (Wendy the pretty girl who stands by rear door of HK club).

My observation is the best street girls are more attractive and have better bodies than the average girl at HK club.

But, I would agree the average girl at HK is more attractive than the average street girl.

Your thoughts on the comparison of HK girls vs Street girls?

Captain Solo
10-10-20, 20:58
Good news.

We are on our way down.

MmaufcFan
10-10-20, 23:52
Just had a beer in HK just like old times. Some cuties there too.

Dogers69
10-11-20, 00:57
I have seen comments implying HK ladies are superior to Streetgirls. And some comments suggesting stay away from SG.

But, from pre-covid personal experience I have been with multiple SG girls who switched to HK club and one came back to the street (Wendy the pretty girl who stands by rear door of HK club).

My observation is the best street girls are more attractive and have better bodies than the average girl at HK club.

But, I would agree the average girl at HK is more attractive than the average street girl.

Your thoughts on the comparison of HK girls vs Street girls?Hong Kong girls blow street girls out the window. I'm not a guy whobpays for hk chicks maybe twice. But I know many from all the times I've been in it. I spend on lap dances, stage shows, etc. I would say, looks alone, eliminate 90% street girls from working in hk. I know some dudes like chubby or heavy girls, but that's not what HK likes. So right off the bat, 65% street girls no bueno. The rest street girls, most, wouldn't qualify cause they just got these little frail body types, skinny, not so pretty, or skinny with baby bump, very short, but not hot, combination things. I'm easy to please on looks if its not a relationship. Sonstreet girls are ok, but many ofbthe ones who seem in shape fall apart nude with baby bump / fat. Now, there's some attractive ones. I've gotten lucky more in the early afternoon grabbing newer street girls who could work in hk and are 23 or so. They don't last long. This isn't to say hk girls are so darn hot. Hong Kong girls, probably a level below orange theory gym woman in any USA neighborhood. Got to remember the hottest girls get the millionair boyfriend husband or sugar daddy.

LABorn
10-11-20, 08:04
Good news.

We are on our way down.Intel por favor.

Ratio? Temperature checks? What % of patrons / chicas wearing masks?

Captain Solo
10-11-20, 17:38
Arrived in La Zona with wingmen around 2 PM. HK was open for business with 2 security guys at each door. They took skin temp and dispensed hand cleaner then invited us in. There was no cover. HK had moved tables apart for distancing and all meseros were wearing masks, but girls were all bare faced.

The floor manager were taping off every other stools at the bar for distancing. Only a few stools were set up around the main stage. HK had added a new wing to the Miami room, doubling the club square footage, with high ceiling, a large stage with lighting, booths and stools. There were no one in the new wing, but the club should have more than enough room for any crowd size.

The crowd was very light for the first day reopening. People probably have not heard. There were about 50 girls, mostly regulars, Sasha, Zulma ect. Spotted a new stunner dancing on the bar, very beautiful over all with light skin, no tats, sweetest pretty face wearing black eye frame glasses. She wanted $100 firm but was taken before I pulled the trigger. Want to find her again next week. Not too many girls were going upstairs for sex like the busiest days before. A chunky woman was partying with Sasha, trying to negotiate a deal for sex.

HK's VIP card is now $60 for 3 months. If you go to HK once and take advantage of Cascada's 70% room discount on Mon and Tues then it would pay for itself. Had a fun, sexy, entertaining night.

Captain Solo
10-11-20, 20:05
LAborn,

Sat night 9 PM HK had about 50 girls, may be only 20 guys, no one was wearing masks except meseros.

Security did check temp and dispense hand sanitizer at the door.

Lots of new girls starting work after CoVid. Lots of families are in distressed, hunger is likely for many. Found a few new girls so nice, clean, hot, have to come back in the next couple days to find them.

DramaFree11
10-11-20, 20:22
Arrived in La Zona with wingmen around 2 PM. HK was open for business with 2 security guys at each door. They took skin temp and dispensed hand cleaner then invited us in. There was no cover. HK had moved tables apart for distancing and all meseros were wearing masks, but girls were all bare faced.

The floor manager were taping off every other stools at the bar for distancing. Only a few stools were set up around the main stage. HK had added a new wing to the Miami room, doubling the club square footage, with high ceiling, a large stage with lighting, booths and stools. There were no one in the new wing, but the club should have more than enough room for any crowd size.

The crowd was very light for the first day reopening. People probably have not heard. There were about 50 girls, mostly regulars, Sasha, Zulma ect. Spotted a new stunner dancing on the bar, very beautiful over all with light skin, no tats, sweetest pretty face wearing black eye frame glasses. She wanted $100 firm but was taken before I pulled the trigger. Want to find her again next week. Not too many girls were going upstairs for sex like the busiest days before. A chunky woman was partying with Sasha, trying to negotiate a deal for sex.

HK's VIP card is now $60 for 3 months. If you go to HK once and take advantage of Cascada's 70% room discount on Mon and Tues then it would pay for itself. Had a fun, sexy, entertaining night.I am killing in MTY, but I still miss HK. Booking a flight in the next 2-3 weeks. Very, very good news.

SinfullyKorean
10-12-20, 00:50
Quick question. Are you having to pay the $25 FMM visa fee per monger crossing? How do they enforce if you're traveling by car?

Captain Solo
10-12-20, 01:57
Nothing is more exciting than mingling with dozens nice, sweet, sexy, healthy, smiling, beautiful young girls in their classy party dresses, ready to have fun and go to the hotel for some hot sex.

Got to admit La Zona is off the chart in the fun, sexy and exciting factors.

Phordphan
10-12-20, 02:33
Quick question. Are you having to pay the $25 FMM visa fee per monger crossing? How do they enforce if you're traveling by car?You pay it once, every 180 days, not every time you cross. There is no way to enforce it if your enter by car.

Conick2000
10-12-20, 04:27
I am killing in MTY, but I still miss HK. Booking a flight in the next 2-3 weeks. Very, very good news.Yes I miss Hong Kong too. I'm going to have to join you.

StRobert
10-12-20, 07:48

HK's VIP card is now $60 for 3 months. If you go to HK once and take advantage of Cascada's 70% room discount on Mon and Tues then it would pay for itself. Had a fun, sexy, entertaining night.Wow! Thanks for the good news. It seems that everything is slowly returning to normal and the year 2021 looks to be good. BTW I heard that Las Chavelas club belongs to Hong Kong now! They connected both clubs together through a hole in the wall and the passage to Las Chavelas will be inside Hong Kong right at the entrance to Hong Kong club from the alley side.

Captain Solo
10-12-20, 12:29
STRobert.

Hong Kong bought over the Miami club and converted into Las Chavelas in about 2005. It owns it since.

I did not see any passage from HK to las Chavelas. HK added a huge new wing to the West side, about doubling its square footage, with a new stage. There will not be any shortage of room from now on.

Captain Solo
10-12-20, 18:18
SinfulKorean.

I drive over to Tijuana. Nobody ever asked any question or sold any FMM. Maybe 1 in 1,000 cars is stopped and checked for registration and imported goods.

There is a aduana building next to El Chaparral crossing. You can park and walk in to get a free 7-day FMM, would be convenient in case you want to fly out of Tijuana.

BigDub2000
10-12-20, 21:50
Good to know they are open, hopefully bigger and better and will stay open this time.

I might be in the minority but I wish HK would have some nights where the girls are.

Dressed in sexy dresses and outfits vs. Bras and panties. For me that's more of a turn on.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Captain Solo
10-12-20, 23:48
Hong Kong and Tropical have hot, young, smiling girls, looking good, smelling good, feeling good, with lots of sweet, sexy funs. You can also find a few hot girls in Adelita and on the streets.

Even spoiled frat boys in ivy-league schools don't have it as good as we do. Frat boys can only kiss the foul asses of ugly, greedy, stuck up, angry, old WG who would kick them in their balls, take away their freedom, independence, dignity along with all their assets and work them to death. Guys who are not smart will end up slaves to old, loose, rotten pussies hehe.

Clooney638
10-13-20, 01:01
STRobert.

Hong Kong bought over the Miami club and converted into Las Chavelas in about 2005. It owns it since.

I did not see any passage from HK to las Chavelas. HK added a huge new wing to the West side, about doubling its square footage, with a new stage. There will not be any shortage of room from now on.I know I'm a new member of the group but I've been mongering Tijuana since 92. I don't claim to know anything about ownership but chavelas has been around longer than 2005. Chavelas was my first encounter with Tijuana talent (Blondie), an all nighter at that for $40. You always remember your 1st!

StRobert
10-13-20, 04:35
STRobert.

I did not see any passage from HK to las Chavelas. HK added a huge new wing to the West side, about doubling its square footage, with a new stage. There will not be any shortage of room from now on.This is something like "breaking news". This photo was taken yesterday by someone who was in Las Chavelas for a beer. The photo is taken in Las Chavelas but you can see a hole in the wall and the white door which you can see is the men's restroom in..... Hong Kong club (at the entrance from the alley side). So both clubs will be connected by a passage. This will be the biggest club in the Zona and lots of space.

Captain Solo
10-13-20, 05:19
StRobert,

OK I can see that passage.

Now you can wander between 2 bars, having a larger selection of girls. Would be very nice.

Captain Solo
10-13-20, 05:20
Clooney,

Ya Chavelas probably existed before that. HK bought bar Miami and expanded Chavelas to the alley.

Captain Solo
10-13-20, 05:49
BigDub.

Agree. HK girls are showing too much flesh, revealing too much assets, some good, most bad.

Girls in nice dresses leave a lot to the imagination, and imagination is far more fertile, positive and attractive than close up, face-to-face with droopy boobs and saggy asses hehe.

Head over to Tropical. There are a dozen new hot girls in tasteful party dresses, very appealing and sexy.

Captain Solo
10-13-20, 13:44
The bro who had a question re Harvey Mudd and Claremont Graduate School, your inbox is full. Could not send you a reply.

Spoiled frat boys in ivy-league schools.

RickyVee
10-13-20, 16:15
Went to the HK Monday night around 10 PM. I can confirm the Chavelas and Hong Kong are connected. Wall was removed in back of club from alley entrance. Not too many guys but a decent amount of girls no real stunners but not bad for a Monday. Beers are 80 MXN. Had a beer then headed out to hit for some street meat. Found Fatima in front of Gloria think she used to work in HK but is back on the street. 300 pesos for standard upgrades for oral. She has a nice body hit her doggy until I was close to busting then busted in her mouth to finish off. She has great oral skills with porn tongue action and made sure I blew a fat load all over tongue as she watched with joy. Could not imagine paying a see note for her in HK but for 20 bucks a very good bargain. Hit up Adelitas next for another beer. Apparently clubs close at midnight then they take you upstairs to second floor. Found a nice little spinner from GDL nice full lips spinner body with bronze cinnamon skin just my type. Bought a couple drinks chatted a bit and off to the room she wanted 100 US quickly countered 1500 MXN she accepted about 70 US. Nice oral skills hit me up again and pounded her doggy for about 25 minutes straight until she was wobbly. Overall great night. I would recommend going on a slow night less people if some are worried about the Rona plus can negotiate better rate than weekend if my experience.

Orgasmomo
10-13-20, 18:27
Thank you very much for the update. Amazing! Let's hope it will get better and better.

The crowd was very light for the first day reopening. People probably have not heard. There were about 50 girls, mostly regulars, Sasha, Zulma ect. Spotted a new stunner dancing on the bar, very beautiful over all with light skin, no tats, sweetest pretty face wearing black eye frame glasses. She wanted $100 firm but was taken before I pulled the trigger. Want to find her again next week. Not too many girls were going upstairs for sex like the busiest days before. A chunky woman was partying with Sasha, trying to negotiate a deal for sex..

Captain Solo
10-14-20, 00:04
Drama,

Guys keep talking shit about HK, but after a few months shut down, everybody misses it! LOL.

Phordphan
10-14-20, 03:58
Is it safe to assume that Chavelas no longer offers 2 x1 beers?

Buckets73
10-14-20, 04:02
I'm I reading this right. The actual clubs are closing at 12 AM and then moving the festivities upstairs?

Please advise.

Dogers69
10-14-20, 04:23
Is it safe to assume that Chavelas no longer offers 2 x1 beers?Yeah that was my 1st thought. I liked having that place as a quiter option when HK is crowded which is every night. Also some girls at least 2 years zgo would take 60. If they think they are hk that will never happen again.

Rambo1969
10-14-20, 05:44
I can confirm the Chavelas and Hong Kong are connected. Found Fatima in front of Gloria think she used to work in HK but is back on the street.Sometimes HK has an entry fee, guard check, etc. Would be good to know if Chavelas will have same rules. Else one can skip the HK rules by entering through Chavelas.

Does Fatima have a clearly visible mole on her face?

If yes, she provided very poor service for me.

I keep a repository of all the girls I have been with in a spreadsheet with keys pluses and minuses, prices, etc and most importantly whether or not to repeat. Does anyone else keep a repository?

Baxter Slade
10-14-20, 06:07
Is it safe to assume that Chavelas no longer offers 2 x1 beers?Yes an easy assumption. I was there Saturday ordered beer from my usual mesero. He brought 1 and said $4 . I responded WTF! He replied you don't understand, we are HK now. I bailed pretty quick and as I exited to the alley there it was a hole in the wall connecting the 2 . Another fun bar bites the dust.

ScottHall
10-14-20, 08:03
But it's still going to be branded as Chavelas with the same type of girls? That's pretty cold. Their fanbase is going to be pissed. Big box business does it again.

ScatManDoo
10-14-20, 18:32
But it's still going to be branded as Chavelas with the same type of girls?You mean girls the size of cattle?

That's pretty cold.Yet true.

Their fanbase is going to be pissed. Their fanbase already likes to get down with beasts.

Big box business does it again.Big prizes go for big dollars in Mexico. Giving the fanbase what it wants.

Phordphan
10-14-20, 19:20
You mean girls the size of cattle?

Yet true.

Their fanbase already likes to get down with beasts.

Big prizes go for big dollars in Mexico. Giving the fanbase what it wants.I'm not 100% certain you're in a position to criticize others' choice in women.

I hardly go to the Zona anymore, but I always had a good time in Chavelas, ear-splitting Banda notwithstanding. The less in-demand girls seem to try harder.

Unfortunately we're witnessing the homogenization of the bars. Soon you won't be able to tell one from the other.

Dogers69
10-14-20, 19:51
Sometimes HK has an entry fee, guard check, etc. Would be good to know if Chavelas will have same rules. Else one can skip the HK rules by entering through Chavelas.

Does Fatima have a clearly visible mole on her face?

If yes, she provided very poor service for me.

I keep a repository of all the girls I have been with in a spreadsheet with keys pluses and minuses, prices, etc and most importantly whether or not to repeat. Does anyone else keep a repository?I have same catalog of woman and all the details only I also have dna hair sample for each one.

Captain Solo
10-14-20, 20:05
Orgasmomo,

Apparently most guys are just wandering titties bars like HK, ogling hot chicas, buying very few drinks, buying no or very few fichas or arribas. Considering the packed crowds, chicas are not selling enough fichas to bring in profit to the clubs. Bars feel they have been working like the Mexican Sex Cross, doling out sexy time entertaining guys for free, so they are pushing girls to target horny guys and sell a bucket of their little beers for each session. This requirement is confirmed in Chicago, Adelita and now subtly in Hong Kong. Guys would have to pay $45 to $90 for the bucket to take to the room for each session with the chicas. Tijuana's bars are trying to go high-class like Las Vegas' strip clubs. YIKES!

The girls know guys would rather drop the sex deals than pay for a bucket, so they have been jacking prices to $100 and burying their cost of 5-10 fichas in the fuck fee, paying about $20 to 40 to the bars. The poor girls, who would go with locals for standard rate of $50, will net only $10 to $30 for half an hour of pounding. Damn. The bars are forcing chicas to discount their sessions by paying for the fichas. This is obvious bars are illegally profiting from sex workers, and are exploiting them ruthlessly.

Hurry down and enjoy the companies of hot, sexy Mexican girls before their prices and orneriness go up to Las Vega's levels.

JohnReter335
10-14-20, 20:36
Thank you very much for the update. Amazing! Let's hope it will get better and better.Yeah its great to get Info here!

Baxter Slade
10-15-20, 01:46
I'm I reading this right. The actual clubs are closing at 12 AM and then moving the festivities upstairs?

Please advise.Exactly what's happening I heard they had permission to stay open later, but not the case. I was there last Saturday and come midnight they start the parade of moving everyone to the speakeasy.

Baxter Slade
10-15-20, 01:48

Please advise.Exactly what's happening I heard they had permission to stay open later. I was there last Saturday and come midnight they start the parade of moving everyone to the speakeasy.

SinfullyKorean
10-15-20, 02:12
...Unfortunately we're witnessing the homogenization of the bars. Soon you won't be able to tell one from the other.If homogenization means quality is similar to HK, I'm all for it.

AmericanPi
10-15-20, 02:30
Yes an easy assumption. I was there Saturday ordered beer from my usual mesero. He brought 1 and said $4 . I responded WTF! He replied you don't understand, we are HK now. I bailed pretty quick and as I exited to the alley there it was a hole in the wall connecting the 2 . Another fun bar bites the dust.Not trying to be rude. Serious question. How much less than 4 dollars did you expect a beer to be? How cheap does it have to be to make it worth your staying a patron? To me, from OC, a 4 dollar beer sounds great. I can be pretty drunk for less than 30 dollars.

StudBucket
10-15-20, 08:27
Hello Fellow Mongers.

It appears that Hong Kong Club has reopened. Their main landing page shows at the very top "Business Officially Open" : wheareas before it would read "Closed temporarily due to Covid 19. Their Google Map page also shows it as open 24 hours. Can anyone confirm it is open? If so, is it very thin on the amount of talent and is there an early closing time? Wondering what this weekend will be like. I am trying to get back very soon.

Phordphan
10-15-20, 09:00
If homogenization means quality is similar to HK, I'm all for it.You're welcome to all the $5 beers and $9 fichas, the incessant tip requests, and the chiseling meseros. Personally, I fish in other waters.

BigButtDetecto
10-15-20, 13:10
'all the clubs and bars in zona norte are up and running with new talents. HK is now connected with Chavellas which is a good thing. More space to move around. I hope adelita's will follow and connect to la gloria as well.

Captain Solo
10-15-20, 17:35
Went in Chavelas then walked over to HK.

Chavelas had only 5 girls sitting glumly by the door, not attractive, no actions.

HK was crowded, lots of hot girls. A few street girls came back to work in HK, Krystal, Evelyn ect. They all quoted $100 firm, did not budge and just floated around all night not going arribas. Pretty spinner Frieda in black fish-net body suit was smiling sweetly with her pretty face, minimum make up. She said $100 was very little money, like she's worth a lot more. Lots of guys were interested in her but none pulled their triggers. She was roaming the club all night not getting any ficha or arriba.

Took along a noob who was excited a long time about seeing lots of hot bar girls in Tijuana. He had paid $130 for a quickie with a Thai girl in her mid 30's with shrunken assets where he lives and was biitching. He sat down at Kowloon bar, eyes popping, tongue hanging like a dog in heat hehe. Sasha quickly latched onto him, squeezing, caressing. He got hooked on her pretty face, soft smooth body, bought her many fichas, also bought her friends fichas when she asked. Could not stop him. He took her arriba at full price. When she took off her clothes he got turned off by her droopy boobs and saggy belly, could not raise an erection. She wanted him to eat her pussy but he declined. She had to jump start him. Then he could not pop; she had to help him with a vigorous hand job to finish. But he still tipped her and went back down to the bar, bought her and her friends more fichas. Damn.

The guy was spoiling HK's putas and ruining the market but I could not stop him. Sasha got lucky tonight but the rest of the girls were not doing any business. She was sore I had mentioned her partying with a lesbian last week. The girls follow ISG and would listen to feedbacks. They should reduce their sessions down to $60-70. A lot more guys would take them arribas at those lower rates and they would see their business doubled or tripled overnight instead of just hanging out in the club all night for free.

Found a couple very beautiful girls worth spending time and money, like Lynn from Guadalajara. She was standing next to the DJ booth in her classy dress, smiling sweetly, her body proportional, soft and sexy, but I was out of ammo and had to go. Took her tel for session next week.

Tinny2000
10-15-20, 17:57
HK at twitter indicates it is open, see below:

Hong Kong.

At HongKongGC.

15 h.

Hong Kong Is Open!

Give this a "Like" if you'll be on your way to The HK soon!

http://HKTijuana.com

Hong Kong.

At HongKongGC.

21 h.

Who's ready for a Hong Kong Wednesday? Our Zona Shuttle will help you get to our doors for free once you cross the border!

Whether you're crossing from PedEast (3 PM-2 AM) or PedWest (10 AM-10 PM), the shuttle will be standing by to make sure your ride is perfect!

Hello Fellow Mongers.

It appears that Hong Kong Club has reopened. Their main landing page shows at the very top "Business Officially Open" : wheareas before it would read "Closed temporarily due to Covid 19. Their Google Map page also shows it as open 24 hours. Can anyone confirm it is open? If so, is it very thin on the amount of talent and is there an early closing time? Wondering what this weekend will be like. I am trying to get back very soon.

Captain Solo
10-16-20, 02:25
First week back in business, HK is not prepared for lots for services it used to do.

https://hktijuana.com/specials.php

With a VIP card, I would drive up, hand over the car to HK's valets for free parking, go up to Cascada to check in the hotel with the 70% VIP discount. Not sure if Cascada is still honoring this 70% discount. Have to email them before I go again.

There are also coupons for 2 free beers ion Mon-Tuesday and 2 dinners for one price any night of the week.

We used to eat, drink, smoke, party with the girls, have a lot of funs in HK club. Hope HK will be back to normal operation soon and CoVid-19 won't shut them down again!

Baxter Slade
10-16-20, 04:34
'all the clubs and bars in zona norte are up and running with new talents. HK is now connected with Chavellas which is a good thing. More space to move around. I hope adelita's will follow and connect to la gloria as well.COME ON MAN.

Now you want to ruin LaGloria.

How about just connecting Korea bar to Bar Reno.

MmaufcFan
10-16-20, 05:09
So in HK if you go to the room you have to pay for the bucket of beer to for $45 - $90.

Orgasmomo,

Apparently most guys are just wandering titties bars like HK, ogling hot chicas, buying very few drinks, buying no or very few fichas or arribas. Considering the packed crowds, chicas are not selling enough fichas to bring in profit to the clubs. Bars feel they have been working like the Mexican Sex Cross, doling out sexy time entertaining guys for free, so they are pushing girls to target horny guys and sell a bucket of their little beers for each session. This requirement is confirmed in Chicago, Adelita and now subtly in Hong Kong. Guys would have to pay $45 to $90 for the bucket to take to the room for each session with the chicas. Tijuana's bars are trying to go high-class like Las Vegas' strip clubs. YIKES!

The girls know guys would rather drop the sex deals than pay for a bucket, so they have been jacking prices to $100 and burying their cost of 5-10 fichas in the fuck fee, paying about $20 to 40 to the bars. The poor girls, who would go with locals for standard rate of $50, will net only $10 to $30 for half an hour of pounding. Damn. The bars are forcing chicas to discount their sessions by paying for the fichas. This is obvious bars are illegally profiting from sex workers, and are exploiting them ruthlessly.

Hurry down and enjoy the companies of hot, sexy Mexican girls before their prices and orneriness go up to Las Vega's levels.

Captain Solo
10-16-20, 18:46
MMA.

Not in Hong Kong yet.

Rumors say HK will require the bucket soon.

ScatManDoo
10-16-20, 19:41
So in HK if you go to the room you have to pay for the bucket of beer to for $45 - $90.Some suckers will pay that.

MmaufcFan
10-17-20, 01:14
$100 for girl $19 for room $1 coat man $1 towel and sheets guy I like extra towels and now on top of that another $45-$90 that's a game changer for me. I rather order into hotel then.

Some suckers will pay that.

ClamSlammer
10-17-20, 09:43
HK is now connected with Chavellas which is a good thing.

If homogenization means quality is similar to HK, I'm all for it.I can't think of a single case where a reduction of choices and thus a reduction in competition was advantageous to the consumer. The merging companies benefit from economies of scale, thus saving operating costs, which is almost never passed onto the consumer. The HK-LC merger is bad for all mongers. Less choice, less competition = higher prices.

ClamSlammer
10-17-20, 12:15
I highly doubt there is a hard bucket requirement for an arriba at any Zona bar. HK tried pulling this bullshit like 3-4 years ago. The blonde spikey haired mesero Andrew was known to try to pull this scam on mongers who he perceived as gullible. I saw it being pulled at CC too a couple years back. It's not a requirement, just a scam.

BigButtDetecto
10-17-20, 15:46
$100 for girl $19 for room $1 coat man $1 towel and sheets guy I like extra towels and now on top of that another $45-$90 that's a game changer for me. I rather order into hotel then.Just went there yesterday afternoon and the prices are the same as pre-covid. $ 70 for the girl, $21 for the room (a bit higher). And not bucket in sight;.

MmaufcFan
10-17-20, 16:45
Just went there yesterday afternoon and the prices are the same as pre-covid. $ 70 for the girl, $21 for the room (a bit higher). And not bucket in sight;.Awesome thanks for update.

LuvMexicanas
10-17-20, 19:10
I highly doubt there is a hard bucket requirement for an arriba at any Zona bar. HK tried pulling this bullshit like 3-4 years ago. The blonde spikey haired mesero Andrew was known to try to pull this scam on mongers who he perceived as gullible. I saw it being pulled at CC too a couple years back. It's not a requirement, just a scam.I have a go to phrase when meseros act foolish: no mames wey. And then I replace him with another mesero.

Asting
10-17-20, 19:30
COME ON MAN.

How about just connecting Korea bar to Bar Reno.Hell no, hahaha.

Scbb1
10-17-20, 21:29
'all the clubs and bars in zona norte are up and running with new talents. HK is now connected with Chavellas which is a good thing. More space to move around. I hope adelita's will follow and connect to la gloria as well.Is there any social distancing rules inside the bars? If you buy a girl a drink can she sit next to you like pre COVID? Are masks required to be worn while in the bars by the girls or patrons?

Ctytek
10-18-20, 01:03
Is there any social distancing rules inside the bars? If you buy a girl a drink can she sit next to you like pre COVID? Are masks required to be worn while in the bars by the girls or patrons?None whatsoever. Basically, everything is the same as it was pre-COVID, except for inflated prices. The ZN clubs are complete shitshow in terms of COVID safety, especially HK being the most crowded.

Let's see how long they are allowed to operate in this fashion. I suspect that if there is another wave this fall / winter -they will be closed again.

Dogers69
10-18-20, 05:57
None whatsoever. Basically, everything is the same as it was pre-COVID, except for inflated prices. The ZN clubs are complete shitshow in terms of COVID safety, especially HK being the most crowded.

Let's see how long they are allowed to operate in this fashion. I suspect that if there is another wave this fall / winter -they will be closed again.Tijuana already telling everyone to have fun now for few weeks till they possibly close again.

https://www.borderreport.com/health/coronavirus/tijuanas-residents-told-to-expect-confinement-during-winter-with-anticipated-covid-19-spike/

Necropet
10-18-20, 06:15
Heading back to HKTJ for the 2nd time on Halloween for my 50th. Never quite understood how ficha works. Any tips to use this to my advantage and how does it work exactly?

Captain Solo
10-18-20, 18:00
Got to La Zona Sat night about 6 PM. There were lots of traffic and people compared to previous weeks.

Policia had roped off the alley behind Hong Kong. A guy was shot dead right at hotel Edouardo's entrance. A coroner van was removing the body. There were always 3 or 4 guys selling drugs at that spot. Last week I found a new, older guy mumbling "Cuanto, cuanto," was wondering what happened to the others. Looks like another cartel is moving in, trying to take over. They are murdering each other the control of sales locations.

One of my wingmen looks tall, lean, with short crop hair, dark T shirt, sweat pants ect. He walked around La Zona and was repeatedly challenged by drug dealers and policias. They thought he was a new dealer trying to move in. To avoid potential problems and violence in La Zona, the bros are urged to wear clothes and cut hair differently from drug dealers. You should figure out what you need to do.

HK had no cover at the door on Sat like before CoVid. It was packed with over 100 girls, some regulars, some new. Nobody was wearing mask except meseros. The strip show was boring with a couple chunky chicks. Lesbian shows were going in a couple spots. Due to distancing, stools and tables were scarce; hard to find a place to sit. Next to Miami room, HK opened the huge West wing annex with high ceiling, a large bar in the center, 4 chunky girls dancing on top, small round tables and chairs on 2 floors looking down the bar, just like fancy clubs in Europe, but with only 2, 3 guys sitting there and nobody was watching the girls. Ventilation was terrible. The air was warm, moist, stuffy, difficult to breathe, like in a wet basement. Damn. We got out of that area quickly HK needs to fix this problem and pump in lots more cold air if it wants to do any business. The annex is huge, but without a strip stage and good entertainment, it will remain empty and dead. Guys and girls were still cramming into the area around the main stage where all the funs, flirting, excitements and actions took place.

Chavelas had a live band playing loud Mexican music, with only a few ordinary girls, not much business. HK, Chavelas and Tropical started playing more American music, likely aiming for a bigger Gringo clientele. With the passage to Chavelas, HK felt huge and open like a casino packed with girls. Found a few very attractive new girls, but they were mostly hanging out, not many go upstairs with guys like before CoVid. Must be the slow down economy in US and Mexico. It did not help that girls are raising prices and Cascada is now charging $21+ for ST.

Had a fun night with the wingman; met a couple old timers who had no fear for Covid.

BigButtDetecto
10-18-20, 18:02
Heading back to HKTJ for the 2nd time on Halloween for my 50th. Never quite understood how ficha works. Any tips to use this to my advantage and how does it work exactly?Everytime you offer a drink to the girl she gets a commission on it. That's fichas.

BigButtDetecto
10-18-20, 18:09
I can't think of a single case where a reduction of choices and thus a reduction in competition was advantageous to the consumer. The merging companies benefit from economies of scale, thus saving operating costs, which is almost never passed onto the consumer. The HK-LC merger is bad for all mongers. Less choice, less competition = higher prices.The competition is inside HK and also there is 1 pat down instead of 2.

TomJackin
10-18-20, 21:04
Heading back to HKTJ for the 2nd time on Halloween for my 50th. Never quite understood how ficha works. Any tips to use this to my advantage and how does it work exactly?A "ficha" is a token / chip that is given to each chica when you buy a drink. In HK, I believe it is still $9, but the girl only receives 34 pesos.

Depending on you and the girl, she could drink it fast OR take her time.

Scbb1
10-18-20, 21:23
None whatsoever. Basically, everything is the same as it was pre-COVID, except for inflated prices. The ZN clubs are complete shitshow in terms of COVID safety, especially HK being the most crowded.

Let's see how long they are allowed to operate in this fashion. I suspect that if there is another wave this fall / winter -they will be closed again.Thank you that report, I heard from previous reports from other members that the clubs close at midnight, We used to call that Cinderella liberty back when I was in the Navy. I also agree with your suspicion that things may close down again for the fall / winter.

ClamSlammer
10-18-20, 23:40
Hit the Zona Sat night. TB had decent talent, sat and ordered a bucket and watched the fight. Upstairs Tiki Room was open but completely empty. Then moved over to HK. No cover. It was busy and empty at the same time. It wasn't packed like a normal weekend. There was plenty of room to walk around. On the other side of Miami Room, they opened up an entryway into a brand new section. Pretty big. Cavernous. 2 floors. Close to the size of the old HK pre-covid. It was open for business but empty. There was only one table occupied. On the first level there were only hightop tables, no booths. Not the best environment to get lapdances or table action. Upstairs were booths. HK normally closes the upstairs section overlooking the alley bar on weekdays so no way would they open the new section midweek.

Overall, I don't like the expansions including the annexation of Chavelas. Now if you're sitting at HK and a passing puta catches your eye, good luck finding her again in a club now triple the size. I didn't order a beer at LC myself but it's been reported they charge $4 HK prices now. $5 beers /$10 fichas are just around the corner. And later on, is LC is going to charge a $7 cover on weekends? What a sham!

If HK Group wanted to expand so badly, they should have built the new section as a brand new separate bar instead of adding to HK. Big mistake in my opinion. A new nameplate run by HK group with a fresh theme would have generated a lot of interest and enthusiasm. A new section to HK generates adds little to no interest at all. No one gives a fuck how big a club is. Look at Deja Vu, it's the size of a Costco and no one goes there.

Dcrist0527
10-19-20, 00:29
Heading back to HKTJ for the 2nd time on Halloween for my 50th. Never quite understood how ficha works. Any tips to use this to my advantage and how does it work exactly?I do not mean this insulting at all. But this is a pretty basic question. I'd highly encourage you to read over the vast info on this board. The more prep you do, the less regret you'll have.

It also would not be a bad idea to connect with someone as a guide at least your first night. I'm planning to spend a long weekend there over Halloween. If you subscribe to this site, PM me and I'd be glad to show you around. I'm no expert and I usually fly solo. But I also can keep a noob out of trouble.

Necropet
10-19-20, 03:44
Everytime you offer a drink to the girl she gets a commission on it. That's fichas.Thanks! I've been to HKTJ once but never really paid attention to this.

Dcrist0527
10-19-20, 14:14
Hit the Zona Sat night. TB had decent talent, sat and ordered a bucket and watched the fight. Upstairs Tiki Room was open but completely empty. Then moved over to HK. No cover. It was busy and empty at the same time. It wasn't packed like a normal weekend. There was plenty of room to walk around. On the other side of Miami Room, they opened up an entryway into a brand new section. Pretty big. Cavernous. 2 floors. Close to the size of the old HK pre-covid. It was open for business but empty. There was only one table occupied. On the first level there were only hightop tables, no booths. Not the best environment to get lapdances or table action. Upstairs were booths. HK normally closes the upstairs section overlooking the alley bar on weekdays so no way would they open the new section midweek.

Overall, I don't like the expansions including the annexation of Chavelas. Now if you're sitting at HK and a passing puta catches your eye, good luck finding her again in a club now triple the size. I didn't order a beer at LC myself but it's been reported they charge $4 HK prices now. $5 beers /$10 fichas are just around the corner. And later on, is LC is going to charge a $7 cover on weekends? What a sham!

If HK Group wanted to expand so badly, they should have built the new section as a brand new separate bar instead of adding to HK. Big mistake in my opinion. A new nameplate run by HK group with a fresh theme would have generated a lot of interest and enthusiasm. A new section to HK generates adds little to no interest at all. No one gives a fuck how big a club is. Look at Deja Vu, it's the size of a Costco and no one goes there.I got to agree with you. I haven't seen the new expansion yet. Will be there in a couple weeks. A new brand would have been exciting.

But, on the flip side, more room is not a bad thing. Anyone who has struggled to find a table virtually every Friday and Saturday night knows what I'm talking about. You walk around, find a girl, invite her for a ficha and then you are lucky to fit half a cheek on a bench next to someone getting a lap dance. LOL Sounds like they have an opportunity to better utilize the space though.

Question. Is it a finished product? Think they'll continue to improve the area?

BigButtDetecto
10-19-20, 15:13

If HK Group wanted to expand so badly, they should have built the new section as a brand new separate bar instead of adding to HK. Big mistake in my opinion. A new nameplate run by HK group with a fresh theme would have generated a lot of interest and enthusiasm. A new section to HK generates adds little to no interest at all. No one gives a fuck how big a club is. Look at Deja Vu, it's the size of a Costco and no one goes there.In a time of covid19 bigger is better. More intimacy in the dark corners.

BigButtDetecto
10-19-20, 15:18
Is there any social distancing rules inside the bars? If you buy a girl a drink can she sit next to you like pre COVID? Are masks required to be worn while in the bars by the girls or patrons?I don't see any specific rule. As long as you pay. I personally wear a N95 to be on the safer side.

Jman09
10-19-20, 16:55
If HK Group wanted to expand so badly, they should have built the new section as a brand new separate bar instead of adding to HK. Big mistake in my opinion. A new nameplate run by HK group with a fresh theme would have generated a lot of interest and enthusiasm. A new section to HK generates adds little to no interest at all. No one gives a fuck how big a club is. Look at Deja Vu, it's the size of a Costco and no one goes there.That, to me, sounds like what they should have done.

Captain Solo
10-19-20, 19:33
Like BigButt I prefer everything big, not the butt, but real estate.

With the passage to Chavelas, HK allows guys to take their drinks and wander across to another bar with its unique decor and flavor, distinct music and entertainment with more room and more girls to peruse. You cannot hear cross music from the other side, and Chavelas girls tend to be fresher and less mercenary than HK's. I am still looking for Estephanie de GDL for a repeat, a very nice, gentle, beautiful girl with a very hot session.

Chavelas charges same prices for drinks as HK, but it did not honor HK's coupons for drinks and Azul's dinner. It would have to accept HK's coupons now or guys will complain to management. It's very nice to have access to more room, more girls and different styles of entertainment. HK's open floor plan will bring more room, more fun and will enrich both mongers and chicas.

ClamSlammer
10-19-20, 22:17
Attached are photos of the new section, taken on 2nd level with view towards the north. Behind me was a wall and restrooms, no more space nor tables.

Habeed
10-19-20, 22:44
Hit HK Sunday night. Holy superspreader event, batman. While HK now is about twice the size it was, almost everyone is crammed into the original club footprint. Almost no guys or girls in any of the annexed areas, and some areas were closed off. Almost no one, girls or patrons, was wearing a mask. I wore a decent one but still. Took a couple of chicas. Crystal was hot. Nothing notable BCD other than I found I had to ask several before I found a chica doing BBBJ. And while the service varied, with Crystal i got a solid 20-30min of lap action before taking her BCD, for the paltry price of $20. So there is that, way better value as a strip club than anything stateside.

On the return trip I saw a crazy long line at 9 pm for the border. Since the pedwest crossing is down. Paid $20 for the van to cross but found it was kinda a scam and just involved sitting in a bus for an hour before they let you out in the same line you could wait in for free.

In general the zona felt like nothing had changed except I saw some of the businesses across the street from HK were closed. Also naturally that temperature scanner at the door to HK is fake, it read 36 and 34 celsius for me at different times.

Necropet
10-19-20, 22:54
On the return trip I saw a crazy long line at 9 pm for the border. Since the pedwest crossing is down. Paid $20 for the van to cross but found it was kinda a scam and just involved sitting in a bus for an hour before they let you out in the same line you could wait in for free.Pedeast is the one where you walk though that long building and it comes out at the trolley, right?

OrganicAlo
10-20-20, 00:38
On the return trip I saw a crazy long line at 9 pm for the border. Since the pedwest crossing is down. Paid $20 for the van to cross but found it was kinda a scam and just involved sitting in a bus for an hour before they let you out in the same line you could wait in for free.Well, to further support your claim, the bus is only $7 not $20.

ClamSlammer
10-20-20, 01:24
In a time of covid19 bigger is better. More intimacy in the dark corners.I would have to respectfully disagree with you here. If you're only considering the Chavelas annex, HK / Chavelas didn't get any bigger. The only difference is an internal passageway. As far was HK's westward expansion, it would have been better served as a separate bar. My main complaint is that I enjoy variety and different options. Now that Chavelas is connected, mongers lose a major option in the Zona. You think $4 beers at Chavelas is bad, wait till you get a load of Chubelas putas demanding $100.

Now, the new westward expansion is well lit. No dark corners to hide in. Plus, the first level are exclusively high top tables. It feels like La Malquerida in there. The tables are much less densely packed into the space than most sections of Zona bars. Notice in the photos I posted, the walls are curtains. That leads me to believe that they are still working on adding more space behind them. It's just going to get too big. And HK doesn't have the customers to support full expansion of the west wing. They shut down the alley side upper level midweek because they're aren't enough customers. So they double the size of the bar? In the middle of a pandemic with no end in sight? Idiocy. Nobody is going to HK midweek just because it got bigger. They will add 0 customers midweek due to their new west wing. If it had been a separate bar, then yes new customers would visit. They would cannibalize their own HK sales, but they would also siphon off a decent number of mongers who would otherwise go to AB, CC and other bars.

Recently, a monger stated that the HK / LC merger will "enrich" mongers. What? How does adding zero chicas and zero capacity along with doubling the cost of a beer "enrich" the monger. Any of you LC regulars feel any richer after paying $4 for a beer you normally paid $2 for? It's the same bar, same chicas, same everything except you don't have to go outside to exit and enter anymore. But now higher drink prices and likely a cover charge looming.

Like I said before, it will suck when you see a passing chica you want to ficha / fuck then later you will have to search a club triple the size in order to find her. At least before they were contained within a specific, manageable area. Now you'll never find them. What's next? A Sky Bridge linking HK to TB?

Dogers69
10-20-20, 01:35
Well, to further support your claim, the bus is only $7 not $20.I've read other mongers pay 20.7 is what they offer it to me for. Out of respect to Mexicans I don't pay it. Can you imagine a line in nyc where rich Europeans get to cut to get I and subway before you due to buying a pass that people who live there can't afford on a daily basis. You would have complete chaos and violence every minute. But for some reason the southern California people, who cross daily for work, and the Mexican people who have work visas, its not a problem to these people to stand in line watching line cutting for 2 hours. I would say in NYC 99% of the people would be visibly angry. In Mexico its about 1%.

SinfullyKorean
10-20-20, 01:44
I can't think of a single case where a reduction of choices and thus a reduction in competition was advantageous to the consumer. The merging companies benefit from economies of scale, thus saving operating costs, which is almost never passed onto the consumer. The HK-LC merger is bad for all mongers. Less choice, less competition = higher prices.There's a reason why you're in this forum. It's because HK's model works. I wish competition was better. Too. But the problem is that the competition doesn't come close to HK. Sure, if you're looking for cheap drinks or maybe better music, other places might be ok.

No other bar has close to the quantity nor quality that HK does. Adelitas sometimes has a diamond in the rough. But in general, HK's where it's at. And that's what it boils down to, right? The reason why we all cross the border? To find the puta (s) of our dreams. I'm not driving 3-4 hours round trip for some good music and cheap beer. LOL.

Sure, homogenization might be bad for consumers. Maybe that'll teach the other shops to step up their game and their girls. If they can't get with the program, they lose customers and money.

BTW, I disagree about homogenization leading to less choice. Giants like Walmart and Target offer lots of choices for cheaper prices than mom and pop shops. It's also more convenient. Same thing with Amazon.

DramaFree11
10-20-20, 01:47
There's a reason why you're in this forum. It's because HK's model works. I wish competition was better. Too. But the problem is that the competition doesn't come close to HK. Sure, if you're looking for cheap drinks or maybe better music, other places might be ok.

No other bar has close to the quantity nor quality that HK does. Adelitas sometimes has a diamond in the rough. But in general, HK's where it's at. And that's what it boils down to, right? The reason why we all cross the border? To find the puta (s) of our dreams. I'm not driving 3-4 hours round trip for some good music and cheap beer. LOL.

Sure, homogenization might be bad for consumers. Maybe that'll teach the other shops to step up their game and their girls. If they can't get with the program, they lose customers and money.

BTW, I disagree about homogenization leading to less choice. Giants like Walmart and Target offer lots of choices for cheaper prices than mom and pop shops. It's also more convenient. Same thing with Amazon.Great post. HK is by far the best. Bigger is better, I can care less about a $1 or 2 more dollars for a drink. There is plenty of ways to save money at HK, just use some common sense. HK will be crazy fun when everything gets back to normal.

ClamSlammer
10-20-20, 05:11
There's a reason why you're in this forum. It's because HK's model works. I wish competition was better. Too. But the problem is that the competition doesn't come close to HK. Sure, if you're looking for cheap drinks or maybe better music, other places might be ok.

No other bar has close to the quantity nor quality that HK does. Adelitas sometimes has a diamond in the rough. But in general, HK's where it's at. And that's what it boils down to, right?I'm afraid you've completely missed the point. Almost your entire post is spent trying to convince me that HK is the top bar, with the most and highest quality chicas. I agree. No one is disputing that. HK has been wildly successful up until this point, largely because they have the most and hottest chicas.

But that's not the point being discussed here. The debate is, whether HK's annexation of LC will benefit the average monger. It most definitely will not. But you seem to be in favor of it. Your position is in contrary to well-accepted economic theory. No educated economist will agree with you. Less competition is bad for the consumer. Period. Why do you think monopoly's are either illegal or highly regulated?

So with HK / LC "portal" being installed, how does that benefit the monger? Let's see.

1) HK customers no longer must exit, then enter LC to see LC chicas. I can't think of any other benefit.

How about disadvantages?

1) Beer prices doubled at LC.

2) Ficha price increase at LC.

3) Likely increase in arriba prices from LC putas.

4) Potential cover charge at LC.

5) Putas will be harder to track down.

The reason why we all cross the border? To find the puta (s) of our dreams. I'm not driving 3-4 hours round trip for some good music and cheap beer. LOL.To you, you're driving 4 hours to find hot chicas. Understandable. You don't care about paying a few extra bucks for drinks. But tell me, are the heffers that work at LC all of a sudden going to look like Ariana Grande once they walk through the magic portal? Of course not, they're going to stay the same. The chicas you will find will not get any hotter. So what is the advantage that you perceive?

Sure, homogenization might be bad for consumers. Maybe that'll teach the other shops to step up their game and their girls. If they can't get with the program, they lose customers and money.I have no idea what you mean here. You're inferring that AB / CC will have to step up their game because they built a portal inside HK / LC? Makes no sense.

BTW, I disagree about homogenization leading to less choice.This is where I have serious doubts about whether you actually know what the word "homogenization" even means. So here is the official definition:

Ho·mog·e·ni·za·tion "The process of making things uniform or similar."

So homogenization, be definition, means less choice.

Cocr Brotheler
10-20-20, 05:29
"Policia had roped off the alley behind Hong Kong. A guy was shot dead right at hotel Edouardo's entrance. A coroner van was removing the body. There were always 3 or 4 guys selling drugs at that spot. ".

Jesus Christ! We all walk by that area. Do you know what time of day it was Solo?

Cocr Brotheler
10-20-20, 05:36
Tijuana already telling everyone to have fun now for few weeks till they possibly close again.

https://www.borderreport.com/health/coronavirus/tijuanas-residents-told-to-expect-confinement-during-winter-with-anticipated-covid-19-spike/Yeah man figured it was coming again, is why I jumped on my trip for next week. Not sure I will spend much time in HK with nobody wearing masks and poor ventilation warm damp air in new part (COVID breeding ground).

Proly just stick to loads of SGs in my day cabin (Hotel Cascadas, Ibiza or Coahuila).

Captain Solo
10-20-20, 07:04
Cocr.

We got there about 6 PM, daylight was still out. The coroner van was removing the body. So the murder probably happened about 5:30, in broad day light.

I walked by these guys sometimes, but always tried to avoid them. They probably shot the new guy, older man with mustache, likely from another cartel, trying to steal market.

Stay away from the drug dealers as much as you can. Stay in HK and sniff putas' pussies. You will be safe.

Psilocybin69
10-20-20, 18:35
Ever since HK has reopened, chicas are wanting 100 firm to go upstairs. Are they loco or am I missing something? On a Monday night where there the ratio of girls to guys is 3:1, they're refusing to move down from 100. HK pushing its prices up (VIP card) and chicas being ridiculous about prices is probably going to make me move to Adelitas or stick to solely street girls.

ScottHall
10-20-20, 20:12
Cocr.

We got there about 6 PM, daylight was still out. The coroner van was removing the body. So the murder probably happened about 5:30, in broad day light.

I walked by these guys sometimes, but always tried to avoid them. They probably shot the new guy, older man with mustache, likely from another cartel, trying to steal market.

Stay away from the drug dealers as much as you can. Stay in HK and sniff putas' pussies. You will be safe.Wasn't there a shooting inside HK on Sunday night?

LuvMexicanas
10-20-20, 20:18
Ever since HK has reopened, chicas are wanting 100 firm to go upstairs. Are they loco or am I missing something? On a Monday night where there the ratio of girls to guys is 3:1, they're refusing to move down from 100. HK pushing its prices up (VIP card) and chicas being ridiculous about prices is probably going to make me move to Adelitas or stick to solely street girls.Both: they're loco and non-regular Tijuana guys are foolishly paying the crazy prices. Having said that, I get that a guy flying in from far away only cares about having a good time and that $100 may not mean much to him.

Captain Solo
10-20-20, 20:45
Scotthall,

There was an unconfirmed report 2 were shot and killed Sunday afternoon inside HK's front door, but the pic sent to me was old with Christmas decoration.

I have not found any info regarding this shooting, so it's unconfirmed for now.

Captain Solo
10-20-20, 20:56
A chica sent this pic to my wingman, saying 2 were shot and killed inside HK's front door Sunday Oct 18.

The pic shows HK's front door, but the tree has Christmas decoration, so I think it's old.

Could not find any news report re this shooting, so this is likely fake news.

KC Questor
10-20-20, 23:19
Both: they're loco and non-regular Tijuana guys are foolishly paying the crazy prices. Having said that, I get that a guy flying in from far away only cares about having a good time and that $100 may not mean much to him.It sure means a lot to me. I fly in especially because of the low prices. Only a couple years ago I could regularly get HK girls for $60 on off nights or daytime. At $100 for 30 minutes, it's barely worth it any more. If I want top quality girls, I'll go to Montreal and fuck Euro-babes for US $180 an hour. If I want cheap I'll go to Tijuana and stick to the street girls, or else go to the DR or someplace like that.

Dogers69
10-21-20, 02:00
I'm afraid you've completely missed the point. Almost your entire post is spent trying to convince me that HK is the top bar, with the most and highest quality chicas. I agree. No one is disputing that. HK has been wildly successful up until this point, largely because they have the most and hottest chicas.

But that's not the point being discussed here. The debate is, whether HK's annexation of LC will benefit the average monger. It most definitely will not. But you seem to be in favor of it. Your position is in contrary to well-accepted economic theory. No educated economist will agree with you. Less competition is bad for the consumer. Period. Why do you think monopoly's are either illegal or highly regulated?

So with HK / LC "portal" being installed, how does that benefit the monger? Let's see.

1) HK customers no longer must exit, then enter LC to see LC chicas. I can't think of any other benefit.

How about disadvantages?

2) Ficha price increase at LC..I agree combining the clubs is bad for guys who like to save some money and also find girls who make 3 times the effort of a HK chick. My routine on weekends was 15 minutes HK for my free beer, and leave for a emptier bar like Chavelas or Chicago. Even other bars I've been to them all. Hong Kong was exploding with business the last couple years before covid hit. In just 6 years since my 1st HK visit, a lot prices went up, from VIP card, hotel, no more free lap dance coupons, the club was packed like sardines on weekends and Thursday too. The girls prices went up by 30, HK realized they got the whole continent by the balls, its the place to be, the club was at max capacity on weekends, they were building that new side for a long long time felt like a year or two, unless some other construction was going on. They probably figured they needed to triple size of Hong Kong, for now, and 2,4,8 years down the line. And figured let's use Chavelas too as part of our expansion since HK is 20 x more popular. And if all this area were to reach max capacity, then they would probably knock out Azul or something and put Azul somewhere else, and on and on.

Fitted
10-21-20, 03:03
Wasn't there a shooting inside HK on Sunday night?An HK chica told me there was a second shooting in the alley and the guy who shot tried to run through HK to escape.

Captain Solo
10-21-20, 20:21
Reliable sources confirmed there was only 1 guy, a drug dealer, shot dead in the alley Sunday Oct 18 around 5 PM. I arrived at the scene when the Coroner's van was removing the body from hotel Edouardo's entrance.

Nobody got shot in HK or outsiders got shot then ran through HK, as they would not have gotten passed HK security guys. If there were shootings in HK, a few security guys would have been shot first.

I feel sad for these security guys, having to lay their asses on the line for pittance to protect clients playing inside, some are nice, cheerful, upright and helpful. I would tip them a few bucks, especially in the holiday seasons like Christmas.

Jinxx
10-21-20, 21:05
Scotthall,

There was an unconfirmed report 2 were shot and killed Sunday afternoon inside HK's front door, but the pic sent to me was old with Christmas decoration.

I have not found any info regarding this shooting, so it's unconfirmed for now.Sometimes I wonder if it would be in the bar owners' best interest to run the street dealers out of the zona. I mean if it weren't for hardcore addictive drugs being sold freely the zona wouldn't be nearly as dangerous as it is and more gringos would feel more comfortable about coming down to spend their $$ There wouldn't be near as many street rats and beggars. It would probably cut down on police corruption as well, since no more dealers for the crooked cops to cooperate with.

Captain Solo
10-21-20, 22:14
Jinxx.

Unlike the rest of Tijuana, La Zona looks like the hottest sales spot for chicas and people who make good money off them. The chicas always disappear after sessions to take their hits. The cartels control those sales spots. How are you going to tell them to go away? Policias patrols are always in that area while the dealers sell their shit unmolested.

I have seen dealers selling in front of Chavelas' front door, hid his stash on the air con machine near the banos, running in and out to get his supply. Have not seen them recently. Edouardo used to have 4 younger guys selling; sometimes they would go up Azul's balcony to drink. 2 week ago an older guy took over that spot, the 4 young guys were gone. He must have been from another cartel trying to take over and was shot dead last Sunday. BTW HK told me that was the only shooting; no other shootings in or near HK after that.

There are also groups of dealers in front of Malquerida, hotels Rapido and Michoacan, men and women mumbling "Cuanto, cuanto. " A few were shot dead there too. To be safe, don't wander too much in the alley, stay clear of dealers, keep your asses inside bars and sniff pussies where it's safe.

Cocr Brotheler
10-22-20, 06:06
"I would tip them a few bucks, especially in the holiday seasons like Christmas. ".

+ this. I'm bringing $5 US bills for them for their risk as well as economically they have been hit so hard.

ClamSlammer
10-22-20, 12:33
I agree combining the clubs is bad for guys who like to save some money and also find girls who make 3 times the effort of a HK chick. My routine on weekends was 15 minutes HK for my free beer, and leave for a emptier bar like Chavelas or Chicago. Even other bars I've been to them all. Hong Kong was exploding with business the last couple years before covid hit. In just 6 years since my 1st HK visit, a lot prices went up, from VIP card, hotel, no more free lap dance coupons, the club was packed like sardines on weekends and Thursday too. The girls prices went up by 30, HK realized they got the whole continent by the balls, its the place to be, the club was at max capacity on weekends, they were building that new side for a long long time felt like a year or two, unless some other construction was going on. They probably figured they needed to triple size of Hong Kong, for now, and 2,4,8 years down the line. And figured let's use Chavelas too as part of our expansion since HK is 20 x more popular. And if all this area were to reach max capacity, then they would probably knock out Azul or something and put Azul somewhere else, and on and on.In my view, the past 10 years there hasn't been much of a change in the amount of customers in the Zona. On weekends, HK and AB would be packed. TB would be busy and so would LC for the most part. The only club I noticed a major change is CC. Before the remodel, I hadn't ever seen more than 2 tables occupied there, and that includes primetime weekend hours. And now after the remodel, it gets fairly busy on weekends.

HK does not need the additional space. Remember, they close off the upstairs alley section midweek because there aren't enough customers. And now they just double the size of the club in order to accommodate a crowd two days a week and leave it shut down 5 days? The ROI will be pitifully low. Honestly, I think the amount of new customers that HK will attract due to the new section and less crowding will be negligible. Even pre-covid, Monday-Tuesday crowds were sparse. The decision to invest in the construction to double the size of the club will not pay any dividends.

Captain Solo
10-22-20, 19:03
Cocr,

You are a nice and generous guy, a credit to US Navy for having developed guys like you.

Their hungry wives and kids will definitely happy to know there are still people who care about others.

Necropet
10-23-20, 01:22
How much are the Jack and Coke drinks running for (for me not the putas) nowadays?

SinfullyKorean
10-23-20, 05:47
I'm afraid you've completely missed the point. Almost your entire post is spent trying to convince me that HK is the top bar, with the most and highest quality chicas. I agree. No one is disputing that. HK has been wildly successful up until this point, largely because they have the most and hottest chicas.

How about disadvantages?

2) Ficha price increase at LC.

3) Likely increase in arriba prices from LC putas.

4) Potential cover charge at LC.

5) Putas will be harder to track down.

To you, you're driving 4 hours to find hot chicas. Understandable. You don't care about paying a few extra bucks for drinks. But tell me, are the heffers that work at LC all of a sudden going to look like Ariana Grande once they walk through the magic portal? Of course not, they're going to stay the same. The chicas you will find will not get any hotter. So what is the advantage that you perceive?

I have no idea what you mean here. You're inferring that AB / CC will have to step up their game because they built a portal inside HK / LC? Makes no sense.

This is where I have serious doubts about whether you actually know what the word "homogenization" even means. So here is the official definition:

Homogenization "The process of making things uniform or similar."

So homogenization, be definition, means less choice.You misunderstand. I don't think there will be more shops to choose from. I think there will be more quality putas to choose from, because the standards will be raised. I think the lower quality girls that were at LC will get weeded out and quality at LC will get better.

And again, you list the pros and cons, but to me and many others, there's only 1 pro and con: Pro: Better looking putas. Con: Prices go up. 4 out of your 5 cons were about prices. The last one, tracking down putas, I feel like cancels itself out with (hopefully) the increase in number of beautiful putas. If LC gets as many beautiful putas as HK, it shouldn't matter that you couldn't find that one puta. And that's exactly what I mean by homogenization (of shops) not necessarily meaning less choices (of putas) for us. Hope you understand what I meant now.

Other than that, I don't see the value in continuing this discussion. You and I obviously have different values and we're not going to agree. I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding of my statement.

Cocr Brotheler
10-23-20, 05:53
Cocr,

You are a nice and generous guy, a credit to US Navy for having developed guys like you.

Their hungry wives and kids will definitely happy to know there are still people who care about others.+ that Solo. Many of the people down there are great, solid, dependable, hard working! In the USA We have some social safety nets, down there very little.

Captain Solo
10-23-20, 06:03
Nexropet.

Should be $5-6, no more. Swap a 2-4-1 coupon at front desk and you get 2 drinks for 1 price.

I ordered some complex drinks like Pina Colada, Margarita, sex on the beach ect and they were $5.

Phordphan
10-23-20, 08:25
You misunderstand. I don't think there will be more shops to choose from. I think there will be more quality putas to choose from, because the standards will be raised. I think the lower quality girls that were at LC will get weeded out and quality at LC will get better.

And again, you list the pros and cons, but to me and many others, there's only 1 pro and con: Pro: Better looking putas. Con: Prices go up. 4 out of your 5 cons were about prices. The last one, tracking down putas, I feel like cancels itself out with (hopefully) the increase in number of beautiful putas. If LC gets as many beautiful putas as HK, it shouldn't matter that you couldn't find that one puta. And that's exactly what I mean by homogenization (of shops) not necessarily meaning less choices (of putas) for us. Hope you understand what I meant now.

Other than that, I don't see the value in continuing this discussion. You and I obviously have different values and we're not going to agree. I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding of my statement.IMHO, the flaw in your argument is that there is not an inexhaustible supply of "beautiful" putas. There's no great untapped reserve of beautiful women who would be working in HK but for space restrictions. Were that the case, the ZN would be a lot larger than it is, and more bars would have what you consider "quality" women. Every woman living in Tijuana knows about the ZN, and about how much money could (potentially) be made by working in a club. Yet relatively few do so. If you wander about Tijuana proper, you'll see loads of pretty women. Yet few, if any, are prostitutes. Why is that? Because only a small percentage of women, in general, wish to be hookers. And a very small percentage of those could be considered "beautiful. ".

Every bar manager with two brain cells to rub together knows that it's in their bar's best interest to recruit beautiful women. If they could, all the women would look like HK girls. But they can't. Why not? Obviously, one reason is that tastes vary and one must cater to one's target market. But another is that the demand for women who match the HK prototype exceeds the supply.

So, I don't think HK's expansion is going to result in a sudden influx of beautiful hookers. Time will tell.

Hargow20
10-23-20, 09:17
Shootings are really rare in the Zona thankfully. Usually the dealers are not a concern. Most of them don't seem like gang members. I wish the cops would crack down and arrest the dealers in the Zona. The real concern is the ratero's. The ratero's are have disappeared for the most part. But it is always a good idea to see who is walking behind you. The shootings could be sign that street crime is on the rise again. So it is a good idea to use due caution.

Sometimes I wonder if it would be in the bar owners' best interest to run the street dealers out of the zona. I mean if it weren't for hardcore addictive drugs being sold freely the zona wouldn't be nearly as dangerous as it is and more gringos would feel more comfortable about coming down to spend their $$ There wouldn't be near as many street rats and beggars. It would probably cut down on police corruption as well, since no more dealers for the crooked cops to cooperate with.

RickyVee
10-23-20, 20:08
Arrived around 930. More girls than guys sat and drank a couple beer. Turned a few girls down most seem more aggressive than before Covid. All of a sudden a girl I hooked up with a while back recognized me immediately and sat on my lap. Bought her a drink went to the VIP got some dome action for 30 minutes played with her pussy until she was drippy. Got her hot and bothered she wanted $100 she is def top to mid tier. Only had $1500 pesos she agreed to 1200 super steal. Went to the room took care of business. So it is definitely a buyers market she said biz really slow so even though they want a hundred if you give the vibe you will walk off lot they will usually cave. Off topic the Eduardo hotel completely black think it got shut down because of shooting no cuantos guys out front no longer.

LuvMexicanas
10-23-20, 21:16
IMHO, the flaw in your argument is that there is not an inexhaustible supply of "beautiful" putas. There's no great untapped reserve of beautiful women who would be working in HK but for space restrictions. Were that the case, the ZN would be a lot larger than it is, and more bars would have what you consider "quality" women. Every woman living in Tijuana knows about the ZN, and about how much money could (potentially) be made by working in a club. Yet relatively few do so. If you wander about Tijuana proper, you'll see loads of pretty women. Yet few, if any, are prostitutes. Why is that? Because only a small percentage of women, in general, wish to be hookers. And a very small percentage of those could be considered "beautiful. ".

Every bar manager with two brain cells to rub together knows that it's in their bar's best interest to recruit beautiful women. If they could, all the women would look like HK girls. But they can't. Why not? Obviously, one reason is that tastes vary and one must cater to one's target market. But another is that the demand for women who match the HK prototype exceeds the supply.

So, I don't think HK's expansion is going to result in a sudden influx of beautiful hookers. Time will tell.I'm inclined to agree, as very few girls tell themselves when I grow up, I want to have strange me shove their cocks, fingers and tongues in my pussy, arse and / or mouth.

Dcrist0527
10-24-20, 01:21
Every woman living in Tijuana knows about the ZN, and about how much money could (potentially) be made by working in a club. Yet relatively few do so. If you wander about Tijuana proper, you'll see loads of pretty women. Yet few, if any, are prostitutes. Why is that? Because only a small percentage of women, in general, wish to be hookers. And a very small percentage of those could be considered "beautiful. ".Fair points made by all in this discussion. And while I agree there is not an endless supply, limiting it to Tijuana is not a fair point. HK picks up girls from the airport almost daily. Much of the talent comes from other areas of Mexico.

I think Sinful had a point. While I don't think this will add significant revenue for HK in the short term, it will raise the bar at LC. And that's where I would say there is more opportunity to raise the bar on the quality of chicas. For better or worse, the local, Mexican feel at LC is in its final days. Pros and cons have been listed. But the less attractive girls will be pushed out.

Juan Carter
10-24-20, 02:13
Not only pollution but high altitude as well. Not over 8 K ft but still enough to affect people. CDMX has a issue with cold temps and high altitude lack of heat in many hotels. Those are the downsides. May is a great month to visit. Before the rains and warm enough not to freeze at night. Bring warm sleeping clothes.It never freezes in CDMX. Its last snowfall was 5 cm on January 11, 1967 which was the worst winter storm in recorded history. Its previous snowfall was in 1941. The reason the hotels are not heated is because of the temperate climate. It does get relatively cold at night during its six weeks of winter but an extra blanket is sufficient and try not to sleep alone. A light jacket is recommended all year round after dark. Most chilangos swelter during May when the highs average 81 and the lows average 57. December's highs will be in the low 70's and lows in the 40's. January is the coldest month, its average high is 71 and the average low is 45. The altitude is trouble for some but I have never personally had a problem. Air quality has improved substantially in the past decades but is still a major problem. https://www.accuweather.com/en/mx/mexico-city/242560/january-weather/242560.

Phordphan
10-24-20, 06:53
For better or worse, the local, Mexican feel at LC is in its final days.*Sigh* True. It was one of the last hold-outs.

StRobert
10-24-20, 08:27
Fair points made by all in this discussion. And while I agree there is not an endless supply, limiting it to Tijuana is not a fair point. HK picks up girls from the airport almost daily. Much of the talent comes from other areas of Mexico.

I think Sinful had a point. While I don't think this will add significant revenue for HK in the short term, it will raise the bar at LC. And that's where I would say there is more opportunity to raise the bar on the quality of chicas. For better or worse, the local, Mexican feel at LC is in its final days. Pros and cons have been listed. But the less attractive girls will be pushed out.I hope there will still be $ 1 dance in Las Chavelas as before. It was better as ficha because after 3 or 4 dances (3-4 $) you can feel the girl's body, negotiate the price and .......to the room upstairs.

Artisttyp
10-24-20, 17:51
I hope there will still be $ 1 dance in Las Chavelas as before. It was better as ficha because after 3 or 4 dances (3-4 $) you can feel the girl's body, negotiate the price and .......to the room upstairs.I agree. The $1 dance options as in La Gloria are a brilliant relic of the old days gone by. It's actually a great novelty to have in the Zona and reminds me of high school socials. I'd be pretty upset if they got rid of it.

Necropet
10-25-20, 02:41
I'm sure I'll be crossing back to the US via PedEast (new crossing) by foot on the 1st of November in the AM. Last year I crossed in no time. Has anyone experienced significant delays crossing back on foot?

ClamSlammer
10-25-20, 04:18
Fair points made by all in this discussion. And while I agree there is not an endless supply, limiting it to Tijuana is not a fair point. HK picks up girls from the airport almost daily. Much of the talent comes from other areas of Mexico.

I think Sinful had a point. While I don't think this will add significant revenue for HK in the short term, it will raise the bar at LC. And that's where I would say there is more opportunity to raise the bar on the quality of chicas. For better or worse, the local, Mexican feel at LC is in its final days. Pros and cons have been listed. But the less attractive girls will be pushed out.I don't see any way that installing a portal will dramatically change the quality and number of chicas at HK / LC. Yes the HK Group sends puta recruiters out to various parts of Mexico. Is the portal going to change anything in regards to recruiting? Absolutely not. Most chicas that they recruit may have heard of HK, but they won't know the layout. So if they're told that there's a new portal between the two bars, they won't care. How many chicas that are on the fence about whether to try working at HK are all of a sudden going to decide to come because of the new portal? The answer is none. Midweek HK can definitely use more putas, but they can't get any more. The portal will make no difference. There is no untapped puta supply that will all of a sudden decide to work just because of a portal.

Let's put it this way. In Mexicali, Miau Miau and La Mosca are located next to each other. Suppose you heard that they built a portal between the two clubs. Is that going to motivate you to finally take the plunge and visit Mexicali? Of course not. It will be of no consequence.

The less attractive putas will not be pushed out. There's plenty of them at HK, as well as LC. Management will not push them out, especially when there are midweek puta shortages. I think LC will carry somewhat of a negative stigma for HK chicas, with many refusing or resistant to enter LC unless there is a paying customer at the ready.

Some of you think that raising the price of a couple of bucks is not big deal. Well, it is a huge deal. You guys fail to assess the situation from a scientific point of view. Doubling the price of your main source of income is hugely consequential and not to be dismissed so easily. What other business can double the price of their staple good and not cause public outrage? Very few if any.

RickyVee
10-25-20, 19:41
Most have brought up good points about expansion. One of the main reasons for expansion is the fact that capacity will be severely limited due to new COVID restrictions from the health ministry. When HK was rockin it was already tight. Expansion was probably already planned COVID just accelerated it. From a business standpoint this is a savvy move. Tourism will eventually rebound and HK stands a chance to come out better vs other spots because they can have more people in their club vs competitors. If the group saved for a rainy day they can probably ride it out for another year with running loses. No business will be immune from the COVID fallout but the ones that were prepared will come out ok in the end. Mans need to bust a nut will never cease unless our species goes extinct. HK and the rest of the bars know this that is why they got into the business they did in the first place.

Captain Solo
10-25-20, 19:41
My wingmen have been walking across PedEast at 10 Pm on Wednesday and Saturday, there were no lines, no wait. They crossed in about 5 minutes, before I could drive across in the Sentri car lane.

Yesterday Saturday at 7 PM, the pedestrian line was long, stretching back to the overhead bridge, but was moving quickly and steadily. Usually PedEast no line and no waiting at night. Avoid going back on weekday between 5 -9 AM and weekend between 3- 6 PM.

Captain Solo
10-25-20, 20:04
I was sitting in front of the big screen TV, answering a phone call. The screen opened up in video camera and I was trying to get to the phone. It was showing video images rolling around. A girl standing nearby quickly reported me to a mesero who went to the door to fetch a security guy. HK is kind of hungry in Pandemic mode, so there were only 2 security guys at each door. One walked in looking quickly at me but he knew me well and did not do anything. In the past they had politely asked me to delete any pics or videos in HK.

The short videos were all blurry and rolling around, not showing anybody or anything worthwhile. I suggest the bros not to attempt any videos in HK as the girls can get very upset and gang up together to make an ugly scene. There are plenty of HD videos in Youtube and Pornhub with girls in the club and guys fucking HK girls graphically in bed. A lot look like hidden cameras in the rooms You can view those. The guys who made and upload them to the internet are brave. If caught they get ejected from the hotel and potentially black listed in HK, not to mention the girls my be pissed off enough to cry to their cartels BFs hehe. HK has HD pictures of bad guys on line by their security team. Don't know how or when they took the pics. Just play nice by their rules and don't piss them all off hehe.

A new guy managed to videos lots of prettiest street and bar girls, but only for private viewing. If seen publicly in the internet there may be unpredictable adverse reactions.

Nightclawler
10-27-20, 04:57
Wonder if we can walk across the US / Mexico border now. Anyone here tried recently?

Thanks.

StRobert
10-27-20, 20:24
Most have brought up good points about expansion. One of the main reasons for expansion is the fact that capacity will be severely limited due to new COVID restrictions from the health ministry. When HK was rockin it was already tight. Expansion was probably already planned COVID just accelerated it. From a business standpoint this is a savvy move. Tourism will eventually rebound and HK stands a chance to come out better vs other spots because they can have more people in their club vs competitors. If the group saved for a rainy day they can probably ride it out for another year with running loses. No business will be immune from the COVID fallout but the ones that were prepared will come out ok in the end. Mans need to bust a nut will never cease unless our species goes extinct. HK and the rest of the bars know this that is why they got into the business they did in the first place.My opinion: "If You build it they will come" When the covid19 epidemic is over, everything will be back to normal in Zona Norte and the clubs will be full again. Mexican club owners are not stupid and know the situation perfectly well. As long as prostitution is illegal in California and other US states, they are in a "win win " position. We have a social situation in the USA of hundreds or maybe thousands of horny guys / week (single, divorced, etc.) cannot have sex in the USA because prostitution is illegal and we have a motel sting operation, a fine, a court, john school etc. A few counties in Nevada where prostitution is legal for $ 250 you can have a hand job of course other sexual services are much more expensive. There are three price levels in the Zona Norte, the most expensive clubs for Americans, massage parlors, cheaper clubs for Mexicans, and the least expensive street girls. Politicians in the US cannot organize such a simple thing as legal prostitution and the Mexicans seeing that there is no competition with the US opened clubs / brothels with legal prostitution right on the border, they can dictate prices for services and beer, alcohol and laughing all the way to the bank. It is what it is.

Uncle Al
10-28-20, 02:11
Wonder if we can walk across the US / Mexico border now. Anyone here tried recently?

Thanks.Yes you can. Easy to get back to the us, harder to get into Mexico they do a temperature check and customs forms and USA doesn't care.

DramaFree11
10-28-20, 03:54
My opinion: "If You build it they will come" When the covid19 epidemic is over, everything will be back to normal in Zona Norte and the clubs will be full again. Mexican club owners are not stupid and know the situation perfectly well. As long as prostitution is illegal in California and other US states, they are in a "win win " position. We have a social situation in the USA of hundreds or maybe thousands of horny guys / week (single, divorced, etc.) cannot have sex in the USA because prostitution is illegal and we have a motel sting operation, a fine, a court, john school etc. A few counties in Nevada where prostitution is legal for $ 250 you can have a hand job of course other sexual services are much more expensive. There are three price levels in the Zona Norte, the most expensive clubs for Americans, massage parlors, cheaper clubs for Mexicans, and the least expensive street girls. Politicians in the US cannot organize such a simple thing as legal prostitution and the Mexicans seeing that there is no competition with the US opened clubs / brothels with legal prostitution right on the border, they can dictate prices for services and beer, alcohol and laughing all the way to the bank. It is what it is.I couldn't agree more, I am not sure if things will return to normal anytime soon. I think the expansion is a great idea, I also think it will bring more girls which will eventually bring the prices back down. I will be there in a could days.

Cocr Brotheler
10-28-20, 05:37
There are three price levels in the Zona Norte, the most expensive clubs for Americans, massage parlors, cheaper clubs for Mexicans, and the least expensive street girls. I know / have experienced all the options except MPs. Vaguely recall some distant threads on here but quality so-so & SGs the best value for the $. However I do like the discreet MP scenario and able to choose like in Central and South America, hence my handle.

So can someone please point me to some threads regarding the MPs? I will be "on station" for 3 days starting Thurs. SGs my long time favorite option for value and genuine-ness although would like to check out any reputable safe MPs.

Cheers!
Davis

Dogers69
10-28-20, 13:24
I couldn't agree more, I am not sure if things will return to normal anytime soon. I think the expansion is a great idea, I also think it will bring more girls which will eventually bring the prices back down. I will be there in a could days.Prices never go backwards in zona norte. Prices also not determined by supply and demand. When the girls were starving for customers in July when I went the prices were higher than pre covid. Truth is, once any girl or hotel or bar realizes they can charge more, and still be busy, they will. In fact, the whole place was fairly underpriced to begin with, as most guys, probably 60% would be willing to pay double for everything from hotel girls food beers. Never discount the satisfaction some get for paying more for something, like the guys paying tips on sex.

Dcrist0527
10-28-20, 13:33
I know / have experienced all the options except MPs. Vaguely recall some distant threads on here but quality so-so & SGs the best value for the $. However I do like the discreet MP scenario and able to choose like in Central and South America, hence my handle.

So can someone please point me to some threads regarding the MPs? I will be "on station" for 3 days starting Thurs. SGs my long time favorite option for value and genuine-ness although would like to check out any reputable safe MPs.

Cheers!
DavisMPs are not a big hit on this board. I have used a few with mixed results. Most guys on this board are bargain hunters and the MPs frankly don't match up in value. That said, I have had some great experiences that I did not regret at all. Assuming you want full service, the two options I'm most familiar with are Mermaids and New Body Elite. Similarities: they are both overpriced. Everything else about them is different.

Mermaids: The location is convenient. Right in the heart of la zona. Setup is like a bar. They tell you massage for $40. Not surprisingly, don't believe that. You walk in. You can sit at the bar. It's kind of depressing to me. Or more often, they'll bring you to a room for a lineup. You'll be able to choose from about 5 girls. (That number varies.) That girl is both your "masseuse" and party girl. Everything is negotiable once you are upstairs. I suppose you could get just the $40 massage. But if you are going for a massage, you'll be extremely disappointed. I've never had more than a couple minutes of light touching before negotiations begin. Negotiations will lead to prices higher than HK for similar service. I have found a beauty or two in there but I'm not returning any time soon.

New Body Elite is a different setup. Still expensive but much better quality in my mind. It's not in the zona. It's closer to Zona Rio. You walk in and agree to a package. That is either a massage, a "room" with a girl or some combination of both. Then they'll bring you the lineup. That'll be somewhere between 4 and 8 girls. This is your room girl. Assuming you got a package with a massage, the masseuse will come get you. The massage is at least average. With one exception, the massages I've had there are really good. It's legit though one or two of the masseuses have enjoyed teasing me. Then you are off to the room where you'll meet your chosen one. There are shower facilities and a locker. Overall, the facility is pretty nice, clean. Though I have not, I can imagine someone might go here just for a massage. The girls, in my opinion, range from 6's to 8's. I've received stellar service every time. I will definitely repeat, probably this weekend.

I'll repeat because it is important to know that you can find much cheaper deals. Like you, sometimes I just like the MP setup. New Body has always delivered. But to ballpark the cost, I've spent as much as 3 hours there between massage and girl and spent a little more than $240. If you need more info, PM me.

MongerHunger
10-28-20, 17:24
I know / have experienced all the options except MPs. Vaguely recall some distant threads on here but quality so-so & SGs the best value for the $. However I do like the discreet MP scenario and able to choose like in Central and South America, hence my handle.

Cheers!
DavisMermaids on Coahuila.

Captain Solo
10-28-20, 18:52
Drama,

The new annex is cavernous, looks and feels like an empty and dark hangar with small tables and chairs on 2 floors and lots of walking room around a large bar. Ventilation is bad, the air smells warm, damp and mildewed. A few couches scatter around, good places to make out with girls with some privacy.

4 chunky girls were dancing on top of 4 corners of the bar, but the place was empty, nobody was watching. Who the hell would want to hang around a stuffy hangar looking at a large bar and a couple homo bar tenders?

HK should put a strip stage in the hangar, improve sound quality, lighting and ventilation, puts some hot girls on shows, more guys and girls may be attracted to that area. If HK's business keeps growing, that hangar may be packed in a few years.

Meanwhile I like to go to the main club, pick up hot girls and take them to the new dark areas for making out.

E]

ScottHall
10-28-20, 19:20
MP's are kind of unnecessary in Tijuana. MP's are more geared for certain towns in certain countries where it might be necessary to sneak in and out. There's so many more escorts, sg's, and bg's to choose from.

ClamSlammer
10-28-20, 20:18
Prices never go backwards in zona norte. Prices also not determined by supply and demand. When the girls were starving for customers in July when I went the prices were higher than pre covid. Truth is, once any girl or hotel or bar realizes they can charge more, and still be busy, they will. In fact, the whole place was fairly underpriced to begin with, as most guys, probably 60% would be willing to pay double for everything from hotel girls food beers. Never discount the satisfaction some get for paying more for something, like the guys paying tips on sex.For once I actually agree with what you said. This ain't Walmart, prices don't ever rollback in the Zona. Only the most feeble-minded monger could ever suggest such a scenario. Many mongers agree, Mexinomics runs contrary to standard economic practices half the time. Demand rises, raise prices, which is normal. Demand falls, raise prices, which is abnormal. Mexicans will charge as high as they think they can get away with. And truthfully, many American mongers would gladly pay much higher prices than those set today, although I disagree 60% would be willing to pay double. The real number is much lower than that. Personally, I'm strongly anti-greed so it makes me price sensitive. The whole pricing structure of the Zona seems out-of-whack to me if you consider the local economy. $9 for a tiny beer is grossly overpriced in a market where many people work a 9 hour day for the equivalent of $10.

If only mongers would be able to control their urges and spending, which will never happen, prices would fall. Leverage is crucially important in any negotiation. Most mongers don't realize this, but when negotiating with a puta, 100% of the leverage is in the monger's favor. The puta is fucking helpless but nobody realizes this. #1-the monger literally has 1000 other putas in the immediate vicinity who would be willing to listen to a reasonable offer. The puta likely has zero other customers willing to pay her at that moment. #2-the monger's kids are going to eat regardless of whether a deal is reached with a puta. Nothing more needs to be said.

BigButtDetecto
10-28-20, 21:15
I couldn't agree more, I am not sure if things will return to normal anytime soon. I think the expansion is a great idea, I also think it will bring more girls which will eventually bring the prices back down. I will be there in a could days.Agree. USA is to work and make money and go to Costco and church; Tijuana is for mongers to spend the money and have fun. Don't spend even a dime in the US. It's not worth it.

BigButtDetecto
10-28-20, 21:20
I went to HK yesterday and picked up 2 girls for 160 altogether. I was great but of course HK takes advantage of you. Even if you have 1 room you pay $2 X20 instead of 20 that's a rip off.

Also a girl in Adelita's told me they may have to close again. My advice is take as many phone # as you can now for when its closed.

BigButtDetecto
10-28-20, 21:32

Thanks.Yes you can. You need to have the immigration form for the Mexican side and a valid reason to go to Mexico on the US side; They extended the border closure to the 21st of November.

DramaFree11
10-28-20, 22:32
I went to HK yesterday and picked up 2 girls for 160 altogether. I was great but of course HK takes advantage of you. Even if you have 1 room you pay $2 X20 instead of 20 that's a rip off.

Also a girl in Adelita's told me they may have to close again. My advice is take as many phone # as you can now for when its closed.I am also hearing the same thing in MTY. Shutdown do not work, it will just further destroy Mexico financially and destroy more jobs.

Rambo1969
10-29-20, 06:43
Agree. USA is to work and make money and go to Costco and church; Tijuana is for mongers to spend the money and have fun. Don't spend even a dime in the US. It's not worth it.I agree.

I live frugally and well below my means in USA. Nothing really interests me enough to spend money on.

All spending on myself is done in Tijuana where I am very very active with at least 5 sessions (all 1 HR or more) per day during my visit.

The economics are great since I mostly get street girls and bring them to my hotel room.

Can't wait for vaccine so that I can return to Tijuana.

Rambo1969
10-29-20, 06:48
Before Covid, there were about 5 gals dancing in the front stage, 5 gals dancing on bar table in front, gal on main stage, one or two gals on back stage, 2-4 gals on back bar table. And sometimes gals upstairs on weekends.

How has that changed now: How many gals dancing in evenings at the same time?

I really enjoy watching the gals dancing. Was about half the fun for me during my visits (I live 500 miles away).

StRobert
10-29-20, 06:50

Also a girl in Adelita's told me they may have to close again. My advice is take as many phone # as you can now for when its closed.Be careful with phone exchanges, Facebook messenger, what's up etc. These Tijuana girls are smart. You will have persistent messages asking for money. The reasons are different: they want to shut off my water in Tijuana, a fire in my house, an emergency visit to the hospital, I have no money to shop at the food store, etc.

Dcrist0527
10-29-20, 13:05
For once I actually agree with what you said. This ain't Walmart, prices don't ever rollback in the Zona. Only the most feeble-minded monger could ever suggest such a scenario. Many mongers agree, Mexinomics runs contrary to standard economic practices half the time. Demand rises, raise prices, which is normal. Demand falls, raise prices, which is abnormal. Mexicans will charge as high as they think they can get away with. And truthfully, many American mongers would gladly pay much higher prices than those set today, although I disagree 60% would be willing to pay double. The real number is much lower than that. Personally, I'm strongly anti-greed so it makes me price sensitive. The whole pricing structure of the Zona seems out-of-whack to me if you consider the local economy. $9 for a tiny beer is grossly overpriced in a market where many people work a 9 hour day for the equivalent of $10.

If only mongers would be able to control their urges and spending, which will never happen, prices would fall. Leverage is crucially important in any negotiation. Most mongers don't realize this, but when negotiating with a puta, 100% of the leverage is in the monger's favor. The puta is fucking helpless but nobody realizes this. #1-the monger literally has 1000 other putas in the immediate vicinity who would be willing to listen to a reasonable offer. The puta likely has zero other customers willing to pay her at that moment. #2-the monger's kids are going to eat regardless of whether a deal is reached with a puta. Nothing more needs to be said.As mongers, we have the leverage, I agree. And you are right, Mexinomics seem to defy normal economic theories. But I think what's lost in this is the psychology.

I know many have disagreed with me but the vast majority of chicas are not going arriba non-stop all night long. In fact, many chicas go home without an arriba. We see reports almost every day about chicas doing no business. So, if you start with that premise, the psychology of the chica is that I need to maximize that one opportunity I might get today. Then, add to that chicas now know that at some point, this is likely to shut down again, that just heightens that way of thinking. They are facing a loss of income for another 6 months.

I say that not because I agree with that. As mongers, we think 'if they lower their price to 80,2 arribas = 160, instead of 1 arriba = 100. ' But the vast majority of the chicas don't assume they'll hook 2 fish in a night. And that's how it works against us. The hotter chicas benefit by the less attractive chicas holding firm at 100. HK certainly benefits because less arriba = more fichas.

In the end, Clam is right. We hold the leverage. Zero arribas equals zero dollars. Lowering prices takes a leap of faith for the chicas.

I just accept what it is. I do not lose my mind over 80 vs 100. I know I will get blasted for that. But I am also picky. I won't invest more than a dollar with a chica I don't connect with. I figure when I find the one that really works for me, I will not accept the first offer but I'm also won't kill the vibe while I count pennies. Does my approach inflate prices? I don't think so because I have walked out of HK without an arriba many times. Thinking about it now, I probably go to Cascadas less than half the time.